时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | One year from today | 明年的今天 |
[00:30] | we meet at the reflecting pool on the mall. | 我们在购物中心的倒影池边 不见不散 |
[00:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:51] | 联邦验尸官办公室 华盛顿特区 | |
[01:07] | 卡夸里 马鲁古省北部 | |
[01:08] | Day 213– found nothing. | 第213天 一无所获 |
[01:11] | Well, three months ago we found an onyx bead. | 三个月前咱们发现了一串玛瑙项链 |
[01:14] | No offense, Dr. Brennan | 我无意冒犯 布纳恩博士 |
[01:14] | but what we’re looking for is evidence of early man | 但我们要找的是早期人类的证据 |
[01:17] | not jewelry that’s barely 2 000 years old. | 而不是只有2000年历史的珠宝首饰 |
[01:23] | I find it interesting that I am only afraid | 我觉得很有意思 我只会在 |
[01:25] | of snakes when Booth is around to be jumped upon. | 布斯能在附近保护我的时候才会怕蛇 |
[01:29] | 库里阿 赫尔曼德省 | |
[01:41] | She says two insurgents, five minutes ago | 她说有两名叛军 在五分钟前 |
[01:43] | went to kidnap child of NATO interpreter. | 绑架了北约翻译的孩子 |
[01:45] | We going to allow that? | 能让他们得逞吗 |
[01:47] | Just like we trained, boys, a hundred times. | 弟兄们 咱们已经练过无数次了 |
[02:16] | CNB演播室 华盛顿特区 | |
[02:17] | You think you’re here to talk | 你以为你是来讨论 |
[02:18] | about brain damage in veterans. | 退伍老兵的脑损伤问题的 |
[02:20] | That’s because I’m here to talk | 那是因为我就是来讨论 |
[02:21] | about brain damage in veterans. | 退伍老兵的脑损伤问题的 |
[02:23] | All she’s going to want to talk about | 她想谈论的只是 |
[02:24] | is that missing child. | 那个失踪的小孩而已 |
[02:27] | I have nothing to say about Logan Bartlett. | 我对洛根·巴利特的事情没什么好说的 |
[02:29] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[02:30] | I have been up all night | 我整晚没睡 |
[02:32] | going over forensic anthropology | 整理法医人类学 |
[02:34] | and entomology reports. | 和昆虫学的报告 |
[02:35] | I can’t confirm the identity of the child in my morgue. | 我没法确定停尸房里的死者身份 |
[02:38] | Which is the excuse | 这就是 |
[02:39] | the Justice Department will use to fire you. | 司法部用来解雇你的借口啊 |
[02:42] | I’m good at my job, Caroline. | 我工作很不赖啊 卡罗琳 |
[02:43] | They’re not going to fire me. | 他们不会解雇我的 |
[02:45] | – Five minutes to air. – Cherie, you are brilliant | -五分钟后开始直播 -亲爱的 你的工作 |
[02:46] | at your job, but you do not understand politics. | 确实干得不错 但是你不懂政治啊 |
[02:49] | What they want is for you to shut up | 他们的想法就是让你 |
[02:51] | about brain damage in veterans. | 对老兵脑损伤的事情缄默不言 |
[02:53] | If I can’t fix this carburetor, we’re in trouble. | 要是我修不好化油器的话 咱们就麻烦大了 |
[03:00] | I think we might be in trouble anyway. | 我觉得我们已经有麻烦了 |
[03:03] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[03:08] | This is a very delicate situation. | 现在的情形很微妙 |
[03:10] | If I were you | 我要是你的话 |
[03:12] | I’d swallow that engagement ring right now. | 我就马上把订婚戒指给吞了 |
[03:19] | Those young men are Alifuru. | 这些年轻人都是阿里伏鲁人 |
[03:22] | An Alifuru man’s worth is measured | 一个阿里伏鲁男性的地位体现在 |
[03:24] | by how many daughters he has | 他有多少个女儿 |
[03:26] | not sons, which indicates that they venerate women. | 而不是儿子 这就表明他们崇拜女性 |
[03:28] | We have to show them that we’re women. | 我们得表现出我们是女的 |
[03:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:38] | What if these are evil, rapist Alifuru? | 万一他们都是邪恶的阿里伏鲁色狼呢 |
[03:40] | Well, in that case, when they get close enough | 要是哪样的话 等他们靠近了 |
[03:42] | you take the little one and I’ll get the other two. | 你就去搞定那个小个子 我去搞定另外两个 |
[03:46] | Why are you in your underwear? | 你为啥脱成这样啊 |
[03:48] | You said look like a woman. | 你说要有女人样 |
[03:50] | Should I take off more? | 我要不要再脱几件 |
[04:12] | Stay back, stay back. | 退后 退后 |
[04:18] | Put the boy down. | 放开他 |
[04:20] | Put the boy down. | 放开这孩子 |
[04:25] | Don’t pretend you don’t understand | 别假装听不懂 |
[04:26] | what I’m talking about. | 我在说什么 |
[04:28] | You put the boy down or I’ll shoot you now. | 放开他 不然我要开枪了 |
[04:55] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[05:02] | This would not have happened if his father was here | 要是他爸爸在就不会这样了 |
[05:05] | where he is supposed to be | 他本来应该在这里的 |
[05:08] | instead of fighting someone else’s war. | 而不是去替别人打仗 |
[05:30] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[05:32] | You need to come home right away. | 你必须马上回来 |
[05:34] | Kind of involved here | 我有点儿脱不开身啊 |
[05:35] | training Afghanis. | 在训练驻扎阿富汗的士兵呢 |
[05:36] | What’s the rush? | 有什么急事吗 |
[05:38] | Cam’s going to lose her job and her reputation | 你要是不回来英雄救美的话 |
[05:40] | if you don’t do your white knight routine. | 凯就会失去工作 名声受损 |
[05:42] | Why Cam? She’s the best coroner in town. | 怎么会是凯呢 她是城里最好的验尸官啊 |
[05:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:44] | Now, saddle up, Sir Galahad | 赶紧的 收拾行李吧 格拉海德爵士 |
[05:46] | get yourself back here, and convince the powers that be. | 赶紧回来力挽狂澜吧 |
[05:49] | Today I have with me in the studio Dr. Camille Saroyan | 今天和我一起来到演播室的是凯米拉·瑟罗博士 |
[05:53] | the federal medical examiner for D.C. and the environs. | 她是特区和周边地区的联邦法医 |
[05:57] | Dr. Saroyan has an exemplary record | 瑟罗博士名声响亮 |
[05:59] | winning several citations along the way. | 在法医领域获得过多次褒奖 |
[06:02] | It’s an honor to meet you, Dr. Saroyan. | 很荣幸见到你 瑟罗博士 |
[06:05] | Thank you. Glad to be here. | 谢谢 很高兴来到这里 |
[06:21] | I think I did a pretty amazing job of distracting them. | 我觉得我在分散他们注意方面做得很不错 |
[06:26] | Try to start the truck, Daisy. | 你试试发动车子 黛西 |
[06:28] | There could be more. | 可能不止这么几个人 |
[06:35] | Brennan. | 我是布纳恩 |
[06:36] | Cherie, I know you are out there | 亲爱的 我知道你正在那边 |
[06:38] | looking for the origins of humanity | 寻找人类起源 |
[06:39] | – but you need to get home right now. – Why? | -但是你得马上回来 -为什么 |
[06:42] | Because you left Cam all alone | 因为你留下凯一个人在这里 |
[06:44] | and if you don’t come back, she’s going to lose everything. | 如果你不回来的话 她就完蛋了 |
[06:47] | With all that success behind you | 既然你都已经取得了这么多成就 |
[06:49] | why are you stalled on the Logan Bartlett case? | 你为什么在洛根·巴利特的案子上停滞不前呢 |
[06:56] | Booth is coming. | 布斯要回来了 |
[06:58] | Everyone’s coming. | 大家都要回来了 |
[07:00] | But we need you because you are the smartest. | 但我们还需要你 因为你是最聪明的 |
[07:02] | That is true– I am the smartest. | 这话没错 我本来就是最聪明的 |
[07:08] | Daisy, we have to get home. | 黛西 我们得回去了 |
[08:34] | In the last eight months, I’ve performed autopsies | 在之前的八个月里 我对六具老兵尸体 |
[08:36] | on six veterans– four fought in Iraq, two in Afghanistan. | 做过尸检 四具来自伊拉克 两具来自阿富汗 |
[08:41] | All six show signs of brain damage | 六具尸体都有脑损伤的表现 |
[08:42] | consistent with improvised explosive devices. | 和临时性爆炸物造成的损伤是一致的 |
[08:46] | Dr. Saroyan, why haven’t you identified | 瑟罗博士 你为什么还没有鉴定出 |
[08:48] | the remains of the child currently on your slab? | 躺在你木板上那具儿童尸骸的身份呢 |
[08:53] | My slab? | 我的木板 |
[08:54] | Oh, that’s not ethical! | 哦 这太不道德了 |
[08:56] | They’ve started a search for a new federal medical examiner. | 他们已经开始在找新的联邦法医了 |
[09:00] | Caroline, I’m very good at my job. | 卡罗琳 我工作真的干得很不错啊 |
[09:02] | Yes, you are very good, but that’s not the issue. | 对 你确实干得很不错 但问题不在这里 |
[09:05] | They’re mad at you for causing a fuss | 他们对你多管闲事表示不满 |
[09:07] | and they are looking at an excuse to fire you. | 所以要找一个理由来解雇你 |
[09:10] | That child is their excuse. | 那个孩子就是他们的理由 |
[09:12] | You said your entomologist and anthropologist | 你之前说你的昆虫学家和人类学家 |
[09:15] | are no good, right? | 都不咋地 对吗 |
[09:16] | What if I told you | 要是我告诉你 |
[09:18] | I got you the best? | 我给你找到了最好的呢 |
[09:19] | Plus a cop who will help you, not blame you? | 再加上一个帮助你而不是责备你的警察 |
[09:22] | The best anthropologist is in Indonesia | 最好的人类学家在印度尼西亚 |
[09:24] | the best cop is in Afghanistan | 最好的警察在阿富汗 |
[09:25] | and the best entomologist is in France. | 最好的昆虫学家在法国 |
[09:28] | I got ’em all coming back. | 我让他们都回来了 |
[09:29] | How’d you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[09:32] | Same way I’m going to get you a tame psychologist. | 你看我再给你找个听话的心理学家哈 |
[09:38] | 兰斯·斯维斯的钢琴演奏 只为愉悦您的双耳 | |
[09:43] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[09:45] | That is no way for an adult holding a PhD in psychology | 这可不是一个心理学博士 |
[09:48] | to answer the telephone. | 接电话的方式啊 |
[09:50] | Ms. Julian? I’m on sabbatical. | 吉莉安女士吗 我在休假呢 |
[09:52] | Doing what, installing elevators? | 在干嘛呢 安装电梯吗 |
[09:54] | Because I can hear the music. | 我可听得见这音乐啊 |
[09:55] | Rethinking my life priorities. What’s wrong? | 我在重新思考人生的意义 怎么了 |
[09:57] | Booth’s on his way back from Afghanistan | 布斯正在从阿富汗回来的路上 |
[10:00] | and I hear he has major post- traumatic stress syndrome. | 我听说他得了严重的创伤后应激障碍综合症 |
[10:04] | Enough said. | 不必多说 |
[10:06] | I’ll get myself reactivated immediately. | 我这就回去工作 |
[10:14] | So was it dangerous in Afghanistan? | 在阿富汗危险吗 |
[10:16] | Nah. | 不危险 |
[10:17] | What I did was mostly administrative. | 我的工作主要是管理指挥 |
[10:19] | Because you seem really very heavily armed in this photograph. | 你在这张照片上可是全副武装啊 |
[10:22] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[10:24] | Any headhunters or cannibals? | 有没有碰上什么猎头族或者食人族 |
[10:26] | Daisy and I were attacked by some armed guerillas. | 黛西和我被几个武装游击队员袭击了 |
[10:29] | But I… I beat them up and we got away. | 但是我 我把他们都打趴下了 然后逃走了 |
[10:32] | You beat up armed guerillas? | 你把武装游击队员给打趴下啦 |
[10:33] | I had to. | 我没办法啊 |
[10:34] | You weren’t there to save me. | 你又不能去救我 |
[10:36] | Oh, Bones. | 哦 骨头 |
[10:39] | So did you meet anyone special? | 那你有没有遇见什么特别的人呢 |
[10:40] | You mean did I have sex with anyone? | 你是想说我和谁上过床了吗 |
[10:42] | I missed that about you. | 我就喜欢你这一点 |
[10:44] | You know, you just cut right to the chase. Yeah. | 直奔主题 没错 |
[10:46] | I was working. | 我一直都在工作啊 |
[10:48] | So there was no time or inclination | 所以没有时间和兴趣 |
[10:51] | for sex or romance. | 去做爱或者调情 |
[10:55] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[10:56] | Yeah, I’ll, uh, show you. | 我给你看看 |
[11:01] | Hannah. She’s a journalist | 汉娜 她是个记者 |
[11:03] | war correspondent. | 战地记者 |
[11:04] | How-how did you meet? | 你们怎么遇上的 |
[11:06] | Oh, I arrested her for being in a restricted area. | 我在封锁地区把她抓起来了 |
[11:08] | You-you arrested me once. | 你以前也抓过我一次 |
[11:10] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[11:11] | Where is Hannah now? | 汉娜现在在哪里 |
[11:14] | She’s in Iraq. | 她在伊拉克 |
[11:16] | Is it serious between you? | 你俩是认真的吗 |
[11:18] | Serious as a heart attack. | 跟对待心脏病一样认真 |
[11:20] | Heart attacks are very serious. | 心脏病可得认真处理 |
[11:22] | Yes, they are. Very serious. | 对 确实 非常认真 |
[11:27] | So, I-I find that I am looking forward to seeing everyone. | 我期待见到大家 |
[11:30] | Great. | 好啊 |
[11:32] | Whoa-whoa, Bones, where you going? | 等等 骨头 你上哪儿去 |
[11:34] | To the lab. | 去实验室啊 |
[11:36] | – Cam’s not there anymore. – Why? | -凯不在那儿了 -为什么 |
[11:38] | Didn’t you stay in touch with anyone while you were gone? | 你在印尼的时候没跟任何人联系过吗 |
[11:41] | No. My only contact with the outside world | 没有 我跟外界唯一的联络方式 |
[11:43] | was a satellite phone, and it was only for emergencies. | 就是卫星电话 那是紧急情况下用的 |
[11:46] | Good to know it wasn’t just me, huh? | 很高兴知道你不止没和我联系 |
[11:48] | So, this way? FBI? | 走这边吧 去联邦调查局吧 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:56] | The reason we’re here… People? | 大家到这里是为了…同志们 |
[11:58] | The reason we’re here… | 我们到这里来是为了… |
[12:01] | Hello?! | 各位 |
[12:04] | Cam here has decided to launch a jihad. | 凯在这里想发动一场圣战 |
[12:07] | Wow. “Jihad.” | 哇 圣战 |
[12:08] | Talk about loaded terminology. | 术语还挺多的 |
[12:10] | Far, far above us on the food chain | 某些高高在上的 |
[12:12] | someone with a cold heart has decided | 铁石心肠的高层官员 |
[12:15] | that Cam must be silenced. | 想让凯闭嘴 |
[12:16] | I’m totally impressed. | 我对你刮目相看啊 |
[12:18] | Wait. What jihad? | 等等 什么圣战 |
[12:19] | Brain damage in veterans. | 老兵的脑损伤 |
[12:21] | The point is the easiest way to shut Cam up | 要知道 让凯闭嘴最简单的办法 |
[12:23] | is to fire her for cause. Tell ’em. | 就是找个理由开了她 跟他们这么说 |
[12:27] | Three months ago | 三个月前 |
[12:29] | a two-year-old boy, Logan Bartlett, disappears. | 一个名叫洛根·巴利特的两岁男孩 |
[12:32] | Stolen in the middle of the night from his mother’s house. | 半夜被人从他母亲家劫走 从此失踪 |
[12:35] | Kidnapped child, the media jumped on it big time | 绑架儿童 这下媒体可逮着机会 |
[12:37] | blew it up huge. | 把事件大肆渲染了 |
[12:39] | You believe this is Logan Bartlett? | 你认为这是洛根·巴利特的遗体 |
[12:40] | The media does and they’re saying I’m incompetent | 媒体相信 说我不称职 |
[12:42] | because I won’t confirm or deny. | 因为我既不承认也不否认 |
[12:45] | Incompetence is grounds for dismissal. | 不称职是解雇人最好的借口 |
[12:48] | Well, the size is right for a two-year-old. | 从尺寸来看确实是个两岁大的小孩 |
[12:50] | The sternum is crushed. | 胸骨遭受挤压 |
[12:51] | That’s a possible cause of death. | 可能是其死亡的原因 |
[12:53] | The bug guy says insect activity indicates | 昆虫学家说虫子的活动表明 |
[12:55] | that the time of death was between six and 12 weeks ago. | 死亡时间在6-12周之前 |
[12:58] | That’s a useless time frame. | 这个时间段没啥用处的 |
[12:59] | Yeah. The bug guy’s not Hodgins. | 是啊 他又不是哈金斯 |
[13:03] | In fact, nobody is any of you. | 事实上 他们不是你们 |
[13:05] | That didn’t make sense. | 这话说得没意义 |
[13:07] | So our goal here is you people tuck in | 我们期望你们集体回归 |
[13:11] | like the old days, make Cam look competent | 如往昔一般 让凯显得很有能力 |
[13:13] | so we keep us the best federal coroner we ever had. | 让我们维护联邦最好的验尸官的名声 |
[13:16] | I had no idea you thought that. | 原来你是这么想的 |
[13:18] | I’m in, but first thing in the morning | 我加入 但早上第一件事 |
[13:20] | I gotta have breakfast with Parker | 我要和帕克一起吃早饭 |
[13:22] | and then I’ll go find the missing kid’s parents | 然后我就去找失踪孩子的父母 |
[13:24] | and see if I get any information off them, all right? | 看看能否从中得到有用的信息 |
[13:26] | We’re in. | 我们也加入 |
[13:27] | Absolutely. | 那是 |
[13:28] | See you in the lab tomorrow. | 明天实验室见 |
[13:29] | Thank you, guys. | 感谢大家 |
[13:31] | I am going to need some help. | 我需要一些帮手 |
[13:35] | Wait. Didn’t Daisy come back with you? | 等等 黛西没和你一起回来 |
[13:37] | Daisy said that she needs some time off. | 她说她需要休假 |
[13:38] | Who else is available? | 还有谁能来帮我的 |
[13:40] | Nobody. | 没人了 |
[13:42] | Nobody? | 没人了 |
[13:44] | Vincent Nigel-Murray | 文森特·尼格尔-莫瑞[英国腔实习生] |
[13:46] | won a million dollars on Jeopardy! | 在电视问答游戏中赢了一百万美元 |
[13:48] | Took a round-the-world trip. | 就去环游世界了 |
[13:49] | Mr. Vaziri switched majors | 瓦齐里先生换了专业[伊斯兰教信徒实习生] |
[13:51] | from forensic to cultural anthropology. | 从原先的法医学换成了人类文化学 |
[13:53] | He’s interning at the Baghdad Museum. | 他现在在巴格达博物馆实习 |
[13:55] | Fisher checked into a clinic | 费什去了家诊所[哥特风实习生] |
[13:56] | with a case of The Hopeless Vapors. | 投身于”绝望吸入剂”的研究 |
[13:58] | Dr. Edison took a position in Chicago. | 埃迪森博士在芝加哥找了份工作[不喜欢八卦实习生] |
[14:01] | What about Wendell? | 那温德尔呢 |
[14:03] | Last I heard, working in a repair shop. | 最近听说他在一个修理店工作 |
[14:04] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:06] | What happened? You’re no longer in the Jeffersonian | 什么情况 你离开了杰斐逊实验室 |
[14:09] | all my interns gone. | 而我的实习生们也都走了 |
[14:11] | What happened is you put your own desires | 情况是你把个人意愿 |
[14:12] | ahead of everything else and you left. | 置于道义之前一走了之的 |
[14:14] | Are you angry with me? | 你在生我的气 |
[14:16] | Yes, I am angry, Dr. Brennan. | 是的 我很生气 布纳恩博士 |
[14:18] | We had a great thing going. | 我们本来很好的 |
[14:19] | You just… you let it fall apart. | 而你 毁了这一切 |
[14:35] | Look at that, huh? | 薄饼看起来不错啊 |
[14:37] | – Dad. – Yeah? | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[14:38] | Did you kill anybody? | 你杀过人吗 |
[14:40] | Why are you asking me that? | 怎么想到问这个 |
[14:42] | My friends always want to know. | 我的朋友们一直想知道 |
[14:43] | What should I tell them? | 我该怎么说 |
[14:45] | You tell your friends that your dad does his duty | 你就说爸爸在岗位上兢兢业业 |
[14:48] | the best that he knows how, all right? | 尽职尽责就行了 |
[14:51] | Someday, me and you are gonna talk all about it, all right? | 总有一天 我会和你认真讨论这件事的 |
[14:55] | When? | 什么时候 |
[14:56] | When you’re older, when you’re a man. | 当你大一点 成为男子汉的时候 |
[14:58] | Are you going away again? | 那你还会离开吗 |
[15:00] | No, never. | 不 再也不会了 |
[15:02] | Because of me? | 是因为我吗 |
[15:03] | Because of you. | 当然 |
[15:04] | It’s the best reason ever, huh? | 这永远是我留下最好的理由 |
[15:06] | Drink your orange juice. | 喝橙汁吧 |
[15:07] | Here we go. Let’s eat up, hmm? | 好嘞 快快消灭这些吧 |
[15:09] | Wendell? Wendell Bray? | 温德尔 温德尔·布雷 |
[15:11] | Yeah? | 哪位 |
[15:13] | Oh, it’s Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[15:15] | Hey, welcome back! | 欢迎回来 |
[15:17] | Did you find Homo Floresiensis in Maluku? | 你在马鲁古群岛找到佛罗勒斯人了 |
[15:19] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[15:22] | Why are you fixing a bus? | 你怎么在修巴士 |
[15:23] | You are a highly educated | 你是个受过高等教育的 |
[15:26] | and fairly intelligent young man. | 智力超群的年轻人 |
[15:28] | I gotta pay rent, save up for tuition. | 我要付房租 交学费 |
[15:30] | What happened to your fellowship? | 你的奖学金没了吗 |
[15:31] | After you left | 你离开后 |
[15:32] | the new forensic anthropologist wasn’t based | 新的法医人类学家不在杰弗逊实验室了 |
[15:34] | at the Jeffersonian, he was in New York. | 他驻扎纽约 |
[15:37] | So they shut down the program. | 所以他们就关闭了那个项目 |
[15:39] | I am very, very difficult to replace. | 我是非常非常难以取代的 |
[15:41] | That you are. | 确实如此 |
[15:43] | I would like to hire you to help me. | 我想雇你帮忙 |
[15:47] | For how long? | 多久 |
[15:49] | For however long it takes to identify these remains. | 未定 直到辨别出尸体身份为止 |
[15:50] | And then I have to get back to Maluku. | 然后我就得回到马鲁古群岛去了 |
[15:52] | No can do. I, uh… | 我想还是算了吧 |
[15:54] | I pulled in favors to get this job. | 我走后门才找到这份工作 |
[15:56] | Gotta think long-term. | 我得为长久打算 |
[15:57] | I appreciate the offer though. | 但还是感谢你的邀请 |
[15:59] | How much would it take? | 给多少钱你才会答应 |
[16:01] | Because I have quite a lot of money | 我有一大笔钱 |
[16:03] | and it’s no use to me in Maluku. | 可在马鲁古群岛根本用不上 |
[16:12] | I-I put Logan down at 8:00 p.m., after his bath. | 洛根洗完澡后 八点我让他上床躺下 |
[16:16] | I read him a story. | 还给他讲了个故事 |
[16:17] | He’s a good sleeper. | 他睡的很好 |
[16:19] | You have a glass or two of wine after that, Carrie | 凯莉 在那之后你是喝红酒了 |
[16:21] | or did you just go straight to the vodka? | 还是你直接去喝伏特加了 |
[16:25] | Don’t do that. | 别那么说 |
[16:28] | Look, I’ve been sober for over a year. | 我已经一年滴酒不沾了 |
[16:33] | So, when did you notice that Logan was gone? | 你什么时候发现洛根不见了 |
[16:35] | He’s usually up around 6:00. | 他通常六点起床 |
[16:38] | So that’s when I went in, and he was just, he was gone. | 我进房间时 他已经不见了 |
[16:41] | Where were you, Mr. Bartlett? | 你当时在哪 巴利特先生 |
[16:43] | Me and Carrie split up last year. | 我和凯莉去年离的婚 |
[16:47] | I got custody of Logan. | 我获得了洛根的监护权 |
[16:49] | Again, I’m asking you where were you when your son disappeared. | 再问一次 你儿子失踪时你在哪 |
[16:51] | I got family in Delaware. | 我在特拉华州有自己的家庭 |
[16:53] | In Dover. | 在多佛尔 |
[16:55] | Got receipts, witnesses, whatever you need. | 收据 证人 应有尽有 |
[16:57] | The Missing Persons cops, they got it all. | 都在失踪人口调查的警察那里 |
[16:59] | Trevor’s angry, Agent Booth | 虽然特雷沃比较易怒 布斯探员 |
[17:01] | but he would never do anything to harm Logan. | 但他不会伤害洛根的 |
[17:05] | Thank you for that, Carrie. | 谢谢你 凯莉 |
[17:08] | Look, I’m a father. | 我是个父亲 |
[17:11] | I can only imagine what you’re going through right now. | 我能体谅你现在的感受 |
[17:14] | I really appreciate you coming in. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[17:15] | There’s an agent outside who’s gonna drive you home, okay? | 会有探员送你回家 |
[17:21] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[17:22] | I have a few more questions for you. | 我还有些问题要问你 |
[17:24] | Agent Booth | 布斯探员 |
[17:25] | do you think that the body in the morgue– | 你认为停尸房的尸体 |
[17:27] | the one they’re talking about on TV– | 就是他们在电视上讨论的那个 |
[17:29] | do you think…? | 你认为那是 |
[17:30] | It’s not very clear right now. | 现在还不清楚呢 |
[17:32] | But if I were you, I’d take that | 但如果我是你的话 |
[17:33] | as a good reason to have hope, right? | 我会抱有希望 不是吗 |
[17:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:46] | Oh, wow, these really are the remains of a child, huh? | 这真的是个孩子的尸体啊 |
[17:50] | Yeah. And that about sums up my total knowledge on the case. | 是啊 这也是我对本案唯一确定的事 |
[17:54] | It’s a male child. | 这是个男孩 |
[17:56] | You like living in Paris? | 你喜欢住在巴黎 |
[17:57] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:59] | It’s Paris. | 那可是巴黎 |
[18:01] | Yeah, I get to draw the Eiffel Tower… | 我可以勾勒埃菲尔铁塔 |
[18:03] | not dead children’s faces. | 而不是死去小孩的脸 |
[18:05] | These remains were found wrapped in a blanket | 残骸在波多马克河边浅坟里被发现时 |
[18:07] | in a shallow grave along the Potomac? | 是裹在毯子里的吗 |
[18:09] | Yeah. I don’t know if that’s a blanket. | 我不太确定是否是条毯子 |
[18:12] | It looks like it might have been cut | 看着像是从哪里 |
[18:14] | from something larger. | 裁下来的 |
[18:16] | The stitching suggests that maybe it’s from | 这些针线表明有可能 |
[18:19] | some kind of garment | 来自于某种布料 |
[18:20] | like a jacket or a sleeping bag. | 接近夹克或睡袋那样的 |
[18:23] | What does this look like to you, Wendell? | 温德尔 你觉得看起来像什么 |
[18:28] | Root completion of the canines. | 完整的犬齿根部 |
[18:31] | That, plus the fusion of the vertebral elements. | 外加脊椎各部分融合程度 |
[18:33] | You’re suggesting that this victim is over three years old? | 你推断受害者年龄已经超过三岁 |
[18:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:37] | Despite his small size? | 尽管他身材很小 |
[18:38] | It’s hard to be sure in a child this young | 这么小的孩子很难确定 |
[18:41] | but the eye orbits are relatively round. | 但是眼眶已经相对较圆了 |
[18:46] | Yes, Angela is right. | 没错 安吉拉说得对 |
[18:49] | About what? | 对什么 |
[18:50] | The round eye orbits. | 眼眶很圆 |
[18:52] | The skull is brachycephalic… | 头骨很短 |
[18:53] | If I were reconstructing this skull | 如果要我重塑这个头骨的话 |
[18:56] | I’d definitely be going Asian. | 我定会认为是亚洲人 |
[18:59] | So it can’t be Logan Bartlett. | 所以这不是洛根·巴利特 |
[19:04] | Thanks for your cooperation. | 感谢你的合作 |
[19:06] | Do me a favor, huh? | 帮个忙 好吗 |
[19:07] | Quit wasting your time appreciating my cooperation | 别再浪费时间感谢我的合作了 |
[19:09] | go find my kid. | 快去找我孩子 |
[19:11] | Nice man. | 脾气真是不错 |
[19:12] | You think he killed his son? | 你认为他杀了他儿子嘛 |
[19:14] | I don’t quite get killer off of him. | 不能排除嫌疑 |
[19:16] | Oh-ho, what’s going on here? | 这儿发生什么事情了 |
[19:17] | Agent Corby’s moving out | 科比探员正在收拾 |
[19:18] | so you can move back in. Mmm. | 这样你就能搬回来了 |
[19:21] | You aren’t going back to Afghanistan after this, are you? | 你不会再回阿富汗了吧 |
[19:23] | Because I told Agent Corby that you needed your office back. | 我告诉科比警官你要这间办公室 |
[19:27] | Don’t you make me a liar. | 你可别害我食言 |
[19:28] | Nah, I’m not going back. | 不 我不会回去了 |
[19:30] | Something happened to me back there that made me realize | 在那儿经历的一些事情 让我意识到 |
[19:32] | I have to be here for my son. | 我要为了儿子留在这里 |
[19:34] | You almost die or something? | 你差点死了还是 |
[19:37] | I should know better than to ask. | 我真不该问的 |
[19:39] | Anything else happen to you over there | 你在那里还发生了什么事 |
[19:40] | that you’d maybe like to talk about? | 想要告诉我吗 |
[19:43] | A little something something? | “那”方面的事 |
[19:48] | Ah… Huh? | 不错啊 |
[19:50] | I like the set of her chin. | 我喜欢她的下巴 |
[19:52] | Right? | 是吗 |
[19:53] | Does Dr. Brennan know? | 布纳恩博士知道吗 |
[19:54] | Of course she does. | 她当然知道了 |
[19:56] | Sort of takes the emotional pressure off | 这么说你们会继续暧昧下去 |
[19:57] | I guess. Right? | 是吧 |
[19:59] | Which means there’s absolutely no reason for the two of you | 意味着没有任何理由阻止你们两个 |
[20:02] | not to work together, get the old team back together | 一起工作 把队伍重整 |
[20:05] | catch miscreants and killers and the like. | 抓住恶棍和凶手 |
[20:07] | I’m staying, but I’m pretty sure Bones is heading back | 我会留下 但我相当肯定骨头会回去 |
[20:10] | to the Moppapachuey Islands, or whatever they’re called | 那个叫什么”马便便岛”之类的地方 |
[20:13] | to find her missing link to humanity. | 找出类人猿和人类之间缺少的一环 |
[20:14] | Well, we’d all like for her to find that. | 我们都希望她能找到 |
[20:16] | – Right? Me, too. – Mm-hmm. | -是啊 我也是 -嗯 |
[20:17] | No missing link there, though, right? | 那里可没有这样的美女 是不 |
[20:19] | There ain’t nothing missing over her. | 她可真是前凸后翘啊 |
[20:20] | Right. | 对 |
[20:22] | You wouldn’t believe what I went through | 你不会相信我费了多大力才保住 |
[20:23] | to hang onto that. | 这枚戒指的 |
[20:25] | I never asked you to give me the ring back. | 我从来没让你把戒指还给我 |
[20:28] | When I left, you and I weren’t really precise | 我走的时候 我们还没有确定 |
[20:30] | on where we were as a couple. | 作为情侣 我们的未来何在 |
[20:33] | You flushed me, Daisy. | 你离开了我 黛西 |
[20:34] | I mean, how much more clearer could it be? | 我是说 这还不够清楚吗 |
[20:36] | Just to be clear, in your mind | 我只想确定一下 在你心目中 |
[20:37] | we’re no longer engaged? | 我们现在解除婚约了吗 |
[20:39] | What? No! | 什么 是的 |
[20:41] | I thought about you every day. | 我每天都在想你 |
[20:44] | Get out of the way! | 快点让开 |
[20:46] | Okay, this is very confusing for me | 好的 这实在令人费解 |
[20:47] | because I spent the last few months | 因为我用了几个月的时间 |
[20:49] | trying to forget about you. | 尝试着去忘记你 |
[20:51] | You found someone else while I was away? | 我不在时你有别人了吗 |
[20:53] | Well, as a matter of fact, yeah, I met a few women | 事实上 我遇到过几个女人 |
[20:56] | and by “A few” I mean more than two. | “几个”是指多于两个 |
[20:58] | I was completely faithful | 我可是对你完全忠诚 |
[20:59] | but I don’t blame you for seeking comfort | 但我不会责怪你找 |
[21:01] | in the arms of others. | 其他的女人 |
[21:02] | Blame me? | 责怪我 |
[21:03] | You looked me in the eye and told me | 当时你看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[21:05] | that your career would always come first. | 你永远将事业放在第一位 |
[21:07] | I was emulating my mentor, Dr. Brennan | 我是在以我的导师布纳恩博士为榜样 |
[21:09] | and she was wrong. | 她错了 |
[21:11] | Which means I was wrong, too. | 就是说我也错了 |
[21:13] | I was led astray by my brain. | 我被我的头脑引错路了 |
[21:15] | Well, I need some time to think. | 我需要一点时间考虑 |
[21:17] | Then you keep the ring. | 戒指就放在你那里吧 |
[21:19] | You want us to be engaged, you just give it back. | 如果你还想跟我订婚的话 再给我 |
[21:36] | Yes, I’m seeing Harris’ lines here in the tibia. | 我看见了胫骨的哈里斯线 |
[21:40] | These lines of calcified material in the shinbone? | 是胫骨上的这些钙化物质吗 |
[21:43] | Signifies childhood malnutrition. | 意味着幼年营养不良 |
[21:45] | The skull shows, um | 头骨显示 |
[21:50] | I forget what those lesions are called | 我忘记这些损伤的名称了 |
[21:52] | but they’re caused by iron deficiency anemia… | 不过这是由缺铁性贫血造成的 |
[21:54] | – Porotic hyperostosis – Yeah. | -骨质增厚 -没错 |
[21:56] | Comes from working on bus engines I guess. | 修巴士把老本行都忘了 |
[21:58] | Well, anyone could learn the labels, Mr. Bray | 任何人都可以学会名称 布雷先生 |
[22:02] | but not everyone would notice the condition. | 但不是所有人都能注意到症状 |
[22:04] | Nice. | 不错 |
[22:05] | What have you got? | 你查得怎么样 |
[22:07] | Well, We won’t know for certain | 拿到完整的组织报告 |
[22:08] | until we get a complete histological profile | 我们不能确定任何信息 |
[22:10] | but it’s looking pretty good | 但以目前的形式来看 |
[22:12] | that this kid is an Asian immigrant. | 这孩子很有可能是亚洲移民 |
[22:15] | By “Pretty good” | “很有可能” |
[22:16] | Mr. Bray means a better than 85% chance. | 布雷先生指的是高于85%的机会 |
[22:18] | Hey. Hodgins found some bug evidence. | 哈金斯找到了些昆虫证据 |
[22:22] | Hey, Hodgins, what’s up? | 哈金斯 还好吗 |
[22:22] | Hey, brother. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[22:23] | Wow. What is with this scuzzy hellhole? | 哇呜 这邋遢凄惨的地方是怎么回事 |
[22:27] | And where’s my office? | 我的办公室在哪里 |
[22:28] | You see that table over there? | 看见那张桌子了吗 |
[22:30] | That’s your office. | 就是你的办公室 |
[22:32] | And you have to share. | 而且还要跟大家共用 |
[22:34] | Huh. | 是吗 |
[22:36] | If these remains are Asian, that might help explain | 如果这具骸骨是亚洲人 就可以解释 |
[22:39] | his size. | 个头小了 |
[22:41] | And this is all adding up to the likelihood | 这些线索加起来 |
[22:43] | that this is not Logan Bartlett. | 这不是洛根·巴利特的遗体 |
[22:45] | It’s not Logan Bartlett. | 这不是洛根·巴利特的遗体 |
[22:47] | Cam’s bug guy– | 凯雇的昆虫学家 |
[22:48] | really not top shelf, by the way– | 实力真的不怎么样 |
[22:50] | says that insect activity indicates that this kid died | 声称昆虫活动迹象显示这孩子死亡时间 |
[22:53] | between six and 12 weeks ago | 是六到十二周之间 |
[22:55] | but he didn’t take into account | 但他沒有将受害人被包起来 |
[22:56] | the fact that the kid was wrapped up. | 这个条件计算进去 |
[22:58] | The blanket retarded insect activity. | 毛毯减缓了昆虫的活动 |
[23:00] | Again… not a blanket. | 再说一次 这不是毛毯 |
[23:03] | Calliphoridae and Sarcophagidae flies | 上面的丽蝇和麻蝇 |
[23:04] | are present as adults | 现在是成虫 |
[23:06] | and early instar larva… | 和早期幼虫的形态 |
[23:09] | You’re not interested in details. | 你对详细的资料没有兴趣 |
[23:11] | Okay, upshot– | 好的 总结 |
[23:12] | this child died at least 16 weeks ago. | 这孩子死了至少有十六周了 |
[23:15] | Long before | 早在 |
[23:16] | Logan Bartlett went missing. | 洛根·巴利特失踪之前 |
[23:18] | I think we’re all agreed that this is not the missing child. | 我想大家都同意这不是那个失踪的孩子 |
[23:21] | Well, maybe not the famous one | 这可能不是出名的那一个 |
[23:23] | but this is somebody’s missing child. | 但这是别人失踪的小孩 |
[23:33] | So you are positively, absatively certain | 所以你们确定”一腚”及肯定 |
[23:35] | that it isn’t Logan Bartlett? | 这不是洛根·巴利特 |
[23:38] | “Absatively”– that’s not a word. | 一”腚”可不是一个词 |
[23:40] | Yes, we are certain. | 是的 我们确定 |
[23:41] | So you people come back from | 你们刚从地球上 |
[23:43] | the far-flung corners of the Earth | 各个偏远角落 |
[23:45] | out past the outer suburbs | 历经重重阻拦回到这里 |
[23:46] | of Timbuktu, and you solve the case in a shake? | 摇一摇就解决了这个案件 |
[23:48] | What’s a shake? | 什么摇一摇 |
[23:50] | Three jiffies and a cha-cha. | 三拍恰恰 |
[23:52] | Cha-cha-cha. | 恰恰恰 |
[23:53] | We didn’t actually solve the case. | 我们还没有解决案子 |
[23:54] | All we’ve done is ascertain | 我们只是确定了 |
[23:56] | that the remains are not those of Logan Bartlett. | 那具骸骨不属于洛根·巴利特 |
[23:58] | We still have to figure out | 但我们仍要查清楚 |
[24:00] | whose remains are in Cam’s lab | 躺在实验室的那具骸骨是谁的 |
[24:02] | and what happened to him. | 还有他的死因 |
[24:03] | You are so right, Dr. Brennan. | 你说得对 布纳恩博士 |
[24:04] | How could I have | 我怎么能没注意到 |
[24:06] | taken my eye off the ball like that? | 这么重要的事 |
[24:07] | Blood flow is crucial to cognitive dexterity. | 血液流动对认知灵敏度很关键 |
[24:10] | Perhaps you don’t get enough exercise. | 你也许是因为运动量不够 |
[24:11] | We figure this out, Cam has a chance | 我们会查出来的 凯还有机会 |
[24:13] | to keep her job, right? | 保住饭碗的 对吧 |
[24:15] | That’s what you came back for, isn’t it? Help out Cam? | 这不是你回来的原因吗 帮凯解决难题 |
[24:17] | Absatively. | 那是一”腚”的 |
[24:20] | Look, nothing against Carrie, but you’ve got to admit | 我不是针对凯莉 但是你得承认 |
[24:23] | it was crazy to choose | 选择了一个酗酒的妈妈 |
[24:25] | the alcoholic mother over the father. | 而不是爸爸 实在太荒唐了 |
[24:27] | It was just a bad decision | 这就是一个错误的决定 |
[24:28] | something was bound to happen. | 有些事迟早会发生的 |
[24:32] | – I’ll tell you something else… – Sweets. | -我告诉你些事 -小甜甜 |
[24:33] | Why are you looking at that? | 你为什么在看那个 |
[24:34] | Well, this guys looks you in the eye– | 这家伙看着你的眼睛 |
[24:36] | his expressions reach his entire face | 他的情绪表现伸延到整张脸 |
[24:38] | not just his mouth– | 不只是他的嘴巴 |
[24:40] | he’s speaking in contractions instead of formally. | 他用心去说而不是装正经 |
[24:42] | So he’s telling the truth? | 那他说的是真话 |
[24:43] | Yes. Look, see. | 是的 看到了吗 |
[24:45] | He expands himself outwardly in his communication. | 进行交流的时候他把手伸出来了 |
[24:48] | A liar doesn’t do that. A liar pulls in. | 骗子是不会那样做的 他们会往后缩 |
[24:50] | Not only is this guy telling the truth | 这家伙不止在说实话 |
[24:51] | he’s relaying facts. | 他引用事实 |
[24:52] | Forget about this guy, okay? | 忘了这家伙 好不 |
[24:54] | This is a missing persons case right now. | 这现在是一件失踪人口的案子了 |
[24:56] | It’s out of my hands. | 我爱莫能助 |
[24:58] | What’s important right now is we’re working on a homicide. | 现在重要的是我们要调查凶杀案 |
[25:00] | What do we have on that? | 我们有什么线索 |
[25:01] | Well, the remains were wrapped | 遗体被包起来 |
[25:03] | which suggests a sense of ceremony, a loving burial | 这暗示有可能是仪式性 富含爱意的葬礼 |
[25:06] | or equally possible, shame. | 也可能是因为羞愧 |
[25:09] | Which makes sense ’cause the child’s | 这很合理 因为那孩子的 |
[25:10] | hands and feet were bound with twine. | 手和脚被麻绳绑住 |
[25:12] | Sex crime. | 性侵犯 |
[25:13] | Hard not to go there. | 很难不这样想 |
[25:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:18] | Hey, uh, Booth | 布斯 |
[25:20] | can I ask you a personal question? | 我可以问你一个私人问题吗 |
[25:22] | Oh, that depends– about you or me? | 那要取决于 关于你还是我 |
[25:24] | Me. | 我 |
[25:25] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[25:27] | Okay, Daisy just wants to pick up where we left off | 好的 黛西想和我重修旧好 |
[25:30] | and I don’t know whether to… | 我不知道是应该 |
[25:31] | Move on. | 继续前进 |
[25:32] | – Yeah? Like you did? – You know what? | -是吗 就像你一样 -你知道吗 |
[25:35] | You asked my opinion, right? I’m going to give it to you. | 你问我意见 对不 我要告诉你 |
[25:38] | Are you listening? | 你有在听吗 |
[25:39] | Give yourself a chance to be happy, move on. | 给自己一个重新快乐的机会 继续前进 |
[25:41] | And that worked for you? | 这对你有效吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah, it did. It did. | 是的 有效 |
[25:53] | If you don’t mind me asking, Dr. B | 要是你不介意我问一下 B博士 |
[25:55] | why do you keeps staring at the X ray? | 你为什么老是盯着这张X光图 |
[25:57] | Because I’m suffering the nagging certainty | 因为我感到困扰 |
[26:00] | that my eyes are seeing something | 我的眼睛肯定看到了些东西 |
[26:02] | which my brain refuses to process. | 但我的脑袋拒绝处理这些信息 |
[26:05] | Isn’t your brain supposed to be the smart one? | 你的脑袋不是应该非常聪明的吗 |
[26:07] | Hey, Ange, you want something to eat? | 安琪 想吃些什么吗 |
[26:09] | I do, yes, but I want it in Paris. | 是的 但我想在巴黎吃 |
[26:13] | Are her eyeballs and brainpan arguing again? | 她的眼睛和脑袋又在吵架了吗 |
[26:17] | Yeah. Clash of the Titans. | 是啊 泰坦之战 |
[26:18] | I’ve got it. | 我知道了 |
[26:20] | There’s nearly imperceptible damage | 这里有个很细微的伤痕 |
[26:21] | to the hyoid. | 在舌骨处 |
[26:22] | The little boy got strangled. | 这小男孩被勒过 |
[26:23] | Well, it’s not cracked or crushed. | 这不是破裂或者压碎的 |
[26:25] | It’s more like there’s | 这更像是 |
[26:26] | a hole or a puncture. | 一个洞或者刺孔 |
[26:28] | I’ll check it out on the actual bone. | 我去骨头上检查一下 |
[26:32] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[26:35] | Sweetie, can I get some attention over here? | 亲爱的 能关注一下这里吗 |
[26:37] | Yeah, uh, yes, it’s very good to see you. | 对了 是的 很高兴见到你 |
[26:40] | Because you are my best friend | 因为你是我最好的朋友 |
[26:42] | and I love you like a sister. | 我爱你就像亲姐妹一样 |
[26:44] | I assume | 我这样假定 |
[26:45] | not having an actual sister to use as a control. | 因为我没有亲姐姐 无法对比验证 |
[26:48] | Right. Yes, yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[26:50] | So, um, what is the deal with Booth? | 那你跟布斯什么情况 |
[26:52] | Is it weird seeing him again? | 再一次见到他感觉怪吗 |
[26:54] | Not at all weird. Very nice. | 一点都不怪 挺好的 |
[26:56] | Are there any old surges of feelings? | 还会感觉到之前的那种激情吗 |
[26:58] | Anything like that? | 或者类似的感觉 |
[27:00] | Booth fell in love in Afghanistan. | 布斯在阿富汗时找了女友 |
[27:02] | Oh. | 天啊 |
[27:03] | Oh, sweetie, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[27:05] | Why? Are you in love with Booth? | 为什么 难道你爱上布斯了 |
[27:08] | A little bit, but that’s not what I mean. | 有点儿 但我不是这个意思 |
[27:10] | Don’t tell me that you’re happy | 别告诉我你为 |
[27:12] | about him finding somebody else? | 他爱上了别人而感到高兴 |
[27:14] | I’m very pleased for him. | 我为他感到十分高兴 |
[27:16] | A committed romantic dyad | 专一浪漫的二人关系 |
[27:18] | is exactly the kind of relationship | 正是布斯需要的 |
[27:20] | Booth seems to require to be happy. | 他会感到十分幸福 |
[27:21] | Did you think about Booth at all when you were away? | 你走了之后想念布斯吗 |
[27:24] | Yes, I did. | 想呀 |
[27:25] | A few times I actually dreamed about him. | 有几次做梦还梦到他 |
[27:28] | Oh, well, there you go. | 这就对了 |
[27:29] | Dreams are very meaningful. | 梦境里的事情是很有意义的 |
[27:32] | I dreamed about the work we do. | 我梦到我们一起工作 |
[27:33] | I dreamed about catching murderers | 梦到我们一块抓杀人凶手 |
[27:35] | and getting justice for people who were killed. | 替那些不幸的受害者伸张正义 |
[27:38] | What does that mean? | 这样的梦意味着什么 |
[27:40] | It means you’re going to die loveless and alone. | 意味着你会一辈子孤身一人 |
[27:43] | I don’t follow your reasoning. | 我无法理解你的推理逻辑 |
[27:45] | Sweetie, can you ask me how I am, please? | 亲爱的 你就不想问问我怎么样了 |
[27:48] | Well, I already know how you are. | 我已经知道你怎么样了 |
[27:50] | You love living in Paris, and you don’t miss | 你喜欢生活在巴黎 你一点都不想念 |
[27:53] | murderers and violence. | 这些谋杀犯 暴力犯罪 |
[27:55] | What I did miss is my period. | 我倒是很怀念我的月经 |
[28:03] | I hope you’re hugging me | 我希望你拥抱我 |
[28:04] | because you’re excited about being an aunt. | 因为你即将成为阿姨而感到激动 |
[28:06] | No, I’d have to be your sister to do that. | 我又不是你亲姐姐 怎么成阿姨了 |
[28:09] | Oh, which I am– metaphorically. | 不好意思 姐姐只是个比喻的说法 |
[28:11] | Yes, you better be. | 是啊 |
[28:12] | because I haven’t even told Hodges yet. | 我连孩子他爸都还没告诉呢 |
[28:14] | Anthropologically speaking | 从人类学角度讲 |
[28:16] | women often confide in other women | 女人在向配偶透露某些敏感消息之前 |
[28:18] | before broaching sensitive subjects with their mates. | 往往先跟她们的同性朋友分享 |
[28:20] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[28:26] | Dr. Brennan was right. | 布纳恩博士说得对 |
[28:28] | I found a very small puncture in the boy’s hyoid. | 我在小孩的舌骨处发现了一个小孔 |
[28:30] | A puncture? Like he was stabbed? | 一个孔 难道他被刺伤过 |
[28:32] | Well, that’s what I thought | 我之前也是这样认为的 |
[28:34] | so I took a close look, and I found… | 于是就仔细的检查了一下 结果发现这个 |
[28:38] | Cellulose? | 纤维素 |
[28:39] | Wood. | 木头 |
[28:40] | My best estimate is hardwood. | 我估计是硬木的可能比较大 |
[28:42] | Maple, alder or ash. | 枫树 桤树 或者岑树 |
[28:44] | I don’t believe a stabbing would cause this kind of damage. | 我不认为刺伤会导致类似的伤害 |
[28:47] | How else would a sharp piece of wood | 如果不是刺伤 一根尖锐的硬木 |
[28:50] | come into contact with the hyoid? | 如何跟舌骨发生接触 |
[28:51] | Maybe a toothpick. | 也许是牙签 |
[28:52] | Combined with concomitant damage to the sternum | 考虑到我们同时在胸骨上找到的伤痕 |
[28:56] | I propose the following scenario: | 我提出以下情景以供参考 |
[28:58] | A child swallows something– perhaps a toothpick– | 孩子把某种异物吃到嘴里 也许是根牙签 |
[29:01] | he chokes. | 他呛着了 |
[29:03] | He stops breathing. | 无法呼吸 |
[29:05] | Someone tries to save him. | 某人想救他 |
[29:07] | The damage to the sternum was from the Heimlich maneuver? | 胸骨上的伤痕是因为海姆利克急救法吗 |
[29:09] | What about him being tied up like this? | 他手脚被绑在一起是怎么回事 |
[29:11] | Yeah, that mostly looks bad. | 看上去不像好事 |
[29:12] | There are cultures where the binding of hands and feet | 某些文化中 在举行葬礼仪式时 |
[29:16] | is part of the burial ritual. | 会把尸体的手脚绑起来 |
[29:18] | Ancient Jews, some Asian cultures | 古犹太人 某些亚洲文明 |
[29:19] | including the subcontinent. | 包括南亚次大陆 |
[29:21] | Angie says the boy was Asian. | 安琪说过这个男孩是亚洲人 |
[29:22] | So we’re not looking at a murder? | 所以这不是谋杀案 |
[29:24] | We’re looking at negligence or maybe even an accident? | 而是过失或是意外 |
[29:28] | Logically, I’d say yes. | 从逻辑上讲 我同意你的观点 |
[29:39] | Korea. | 朝鲜 |
[29:40] | Korea? | 朝鲜 |
[29:41] | The boy was wrapped in a kind of polyester fabric | 男孩被包在一层聚合物纤维中 |
[29:44] | which is not legal in the United States. | 该纤维在美国是禁止使用的 |
[29:45] | It’s flammable. | 因为其易燃 |
[29:46] | But it is very common in North Korea. | 但是在朝鲜这种纤维很普遍 |
[29:51] | Mostly in outerwear. | 通常用来做外衣 |
[29:53] | That would explain the malnutrition. | 这就能解释他营养不良的情况 |
[29:54] | North Korea is not famous for its cuisine. | 朝鲜可没因为各种美食而闻名 |
[29:57] | North Koreans aren’t allowed to leave their country. | 朝鲜人不能离开自己的国家 |
[29:59] | A few lucky ones escape | 极少数的幸运儿得以逃脱 |
[30:01] | mainly to rejoin their families in South Korea. | 主要是去韩国投奔亲属 |
[30:03] | There’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[30:05] | The twine there that’s binding the boy’s hands and feet? | 绑在小孩手上和脚上的绳子 |
[30:08] | It’s very heavy industrial embroidery thread. | 是非常坚韧的工业缝纫纤维 |
[30:11] | Sleeping bags? | 睡袋 |
[30:12] | Yes. Also casket linings, moving blankets | 可能 还可能是棺材衬里 防磨毯 |
[30:17] | horse blankets. | 马鞍褥 |
[30:18] | So we’re looking for an industrial sewing operation | 我们要寻找一家跟朝鲜有联系的 |
[30:21] | with a Korean connection. | 缝纫厂 |
[30:30] | That’s one sweatshop, an upholsterer | 是家血汗工厂 做家具 |
[30:33] | and an awning manufacturer. | 和雨棚的工厂 |
[30:34] | Okay, what’s next? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[30:35] | Ipchun Industries. | 叶准工业公司 |
[30:37] | Ipchun. | 叶准 |
[30:39] | I find this reassuring. | 我感觉很舒服 |
[30:40] | What? | 什么 |
[30:41] | Us. Sitting like this. | 我们呀 我们就这样坐在一起 |
[30:43] | Going to check out a possible crime scene. | 去调查一个潜在的犯罪现场 |
[30:46] | You refusing to wear your seat belt. | 你拒绝系上安全带 |
[30:47] | Hey, the going gets rough | 如果有什么突发事件发生 |
[30:49] | you know, I’m not wasting valuable time | 我不想把我宝贵的时间浪费在 |
[30:50] | looking to release a seat belt catch. | 打开安全带扣上面 |
[30:52] | Man of action. | 实干家 |
[30:53] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[30:54] | Like a jungle cat. | 就像丛林猫 |
[30:56] | No, you should say like a flea | 错了 如果你想表示 |
[30:57] | when referring to lightning fast reflexes. | 闪电般的反应速度 应该选择跳蚤 |
[30:59] | I’m not going to say I’m like a flea. | 我才不要说我像个跳蚤 |
[31:01] | It’s more accurate. | 这个比喻更精确 |
[31:03] | Listen, Bones, we got to talk about this. | 听着 骨头 我们得谈谈 |
[31:05] | The way my use of accurate similes makes you uncomfortable? | 我使用精确的喻体让你感觉不舒服吗 |
[31:08] | No. Are we going to put the old team back together again? | 不是 要不要把原来的团队再组织起来 |
[31:11] | I dreamed about this. | 我做梦都想 |
[31:14] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[31:15] | Oh, oh, you mean you literally dreamt about it. | 你的意思是你真的梦到过这件事情 |
[31:18] | Right. So you’re open to the idea? | 怪不得 你支持这个想法了 |
[31:21] | It’s an anthropological fact | 人类学研究已经证明 |
[31:23] | that in any community of individuals | 任何由个人组成的团体中 |
[31:25] | there is a linchpin or keystone personality. | 总是有一个关键人物 也叫根基人物 |
[31:27] | Uh, the leader, you mean? | 你是说团队领导 |
[31:29] | Not usually. | 不一定是领导 |
[31:30] | Mostly it’s just a member of the group | 大多数情况下只是一个成员 |
[31:33] | who otherwise might seem invisible | 这个成员通常不会被注意到 |
[31:35] | but when she leaves, the group disintegrates. | 但如果她离开团队 这个组织就解体了 |
[31:37] | She? | 她 |
[31:40] | Yes, I am obviously the linchpin personality | 是呀 我显然是我们团队的 |
[31:42] | in our group. | 关键人物 |
[31:43] | But I left, too. | 我也离开了呀 |
[31:46] | After I decided to leave. | 那是在我决定离开之后 |
[31:47] | No. You left after… | 不是 你是因为… |
[31:51] | All right, the question is, are you back? | 好了 问题是你决定回来了吗 |
[31:54] | Well, I’d rather go back to Maluku | 我更想回马鲁古去 |
[31:57] | but I feel, as the linchpin personality | 但作为关键人物 我感觉 |
[32:01] | that I should put my own selfish desires | 我应该舍小家为大家 |
[32:04] | behind the good of this group. | 团队的利益优先 |
[32:05] | Great, so you’re staying? | 好伟大 那你决定留下来 |
[32:07] | -Yes. – Great. There you go. | -是的 -太好了 这就对了 |
[32:08] | All you have to do is get Hodgins and Angela onboard, all right? | 你只要拉哈金斯和安琪拉入伙 |
[32:11] | Talk the Jeffersonian into giving us our lab back | 让杰弗逊学院把我们的实验室还给我们 |
[32:14] | and then track down all your squinterns. | 然后找到你的那些怪人实习生 |
[32:16] | That’s a long list of very difficult tasks. | 这可是一系列非常困难的任务呀 |
[32:18] | Well, it’s not easy being the linchpin, now is it? | 做一个关键人物本来就不是什么容易事 对吧 |
[32:22] | Well, that’s true. | 的确是这样 |
[32:26] | Did you make a decision about the ring? | 你决定如何处理那枚戒指了吗 |
[32:28] | Daisy, when Dr. Brennan goes back to Maluku | 黛西 当布纳恩博士要回马鲁古时 |
[32:30] | are you going with her? | 你还会再跟她去吗 |
[32:31] | Definitely not. | 绝对不去 |
[32:32] | – Really? – I don’t like snakes. | -真的 -我讨厌蛇 |
[32:34] | Or being away from… people. | 也不喜欢远离某些人 |
[32:37] | Lance, please don’t keep me hanging. | 兰斯 不要让我的心悬在这 |
[32:39] | Are we together or not? | 我们在一起还是分手 |
[32:41] | Well, we’re not engaged. | 我们并没有订婚 |
[32:43] | So you’re keeping the ring? | 你要留下那枚戒指 |
[32:45] | I’m keeping the ring. | 我要留下那枚戒指 |
[32:47] | Would you like to still be friends? | 我们还能继续做朋友吗 |
[32:48] | – Yes. – Well, that doesn’t work for me. | -能呀 -但我不行 |
[32:50] | I’m sorry, but I’m just not the same guy I was | 我很遗憾 当你离我而去 |
[32:53] | when you left me holding my crushed heart in my hands. | 我伤透了心 我就不再是从前的我了 |
[32:55] | I know. You wear hats now. | 我知道 你现在每天戴着帽子 |
[32:57] | And a cute little beard. | 还留着可爱小胡子 |
[32:59] | So I guess this is good-bye then. | 那我们就再见了 |
[33:02] | Well, you’ll always be my Lancelot. | 你永远都是我的兰斯洛特 |
[33:05] | You’ll always be the one that got away. | 你永远都是那个从我手边溜走的人 |
[33:06] | After I threw the one that got away back | 当然了是我先甩的你 |
[33:09] | but perhaps the sequence of events isn’t all that important. | 但也许事情发生的先后顺序并不重要 |
[33:11] | It is to me. | 对我来说很重要 |
[33:15] | Bye, Daisy. | 黛西 再见了 |
[33:17] | Bye, Lance. | 兰斯 再见 |
[33:30] | My parents immigrated from South Korea | 我的父母在朝鲜战争结束时 |
[33:32] | at the end of the Korean War, but I’m an American citizen. | 从韩国移民过来 但我是美国公民 |
[33:35] | Do you employ anyone from North Korea? | 你从北朝鲜雇佣工人吗 |
[33:38] | Yes, an old friend of my father’s | 是呀 我父亲的一个老朋友 |
[33:40] | and his granddaughter escaped to South Korea | 和他的孙女逃到了韩国 |
[33:42] | so we sponsored them. | 我们资助了他们 |
[33:43] | We cleared out a small apartment for them. | 我们给他们准备了一小间公寓 |
[33:46] | They work for you here? | 他们在这给你工作 |
[33:47] | Yes. The, uh… | 是的 |
[33:49] | the old man does minor carpentry and repairs | 老人能做简单的木匠活 还可以修东西 |
[33:52] | and then the granddaughter is right there. | 孙女在那儿 |
[33:55] | Does she have a child, um, around three years old? | 她有孩子吗 大概三四岁 |
[33:57] | Yes, she did, but she decided to send him | 她有个孩子 但她把孩子送回 |
[33:59] | back to his father in South Korea. | 韩国他爸爸那里了 |
[34:00] | I got to tell you | 我不得不告诉你们 |
[34:02] | I think she regrets that. | 我觉得她后悔这样做 |
[34:03] | And both of them are really screwed up about it. | 他们祖孙俩为这件事情伤透了心 |
[34:12] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道我们来这儿的原因 |
[34:14] | I not speak very good English. | 我英文讲得不好 |
[34:16] | Oh, you’re doing a really, really good job. | 讲的不错 |
[34:20] | Uh, pleased to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[34:24] | You understand, though, why I’m here? | 你大概知道我为什么来吧 |
[34:32] | Mr. Park says that you have, uh, a child. | 朴先生说你们有一个孩子 |
[34:36] | Three years old? | 三岁了 |
[34:38] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[34:45] | Myung Dae. | 明哲 |
[34:45] | Is that your boy’s name? Myung Dae? | 这是你孩子的名字吗 明哲 |
[34:47] | I sent Myung Dae back to Korea. | 我送明哲回韩国了 |
[34:55] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[35:05] | Look, we know what happened. | 听着 我们知道发生了什么事 |
[35:07] | Myung Dae choked on a wooden screw. | 明哲被木螺钉呛住窒息而死 |
[35:09] | We know it was an accident. | 我们知道那是个意外 |
[35:11] | That you tried to save him. | 你试图去救他 |
[35:13] | But he died. | 但是他还是死了 |
[35:15] | You wrapped him up in a blanket | 你把你的外套当做毯子 |
[35:17] | that you made from your jacket | 将他裹起来 |
[35:19] | and you buried him with as much love as you could. | 然后用尽所有爱将他安葬 |
[35:42] | They were so afraid of the authorities | 他们非常害怕当局政府 |
[35:44] | that they buried the child themselves? | 于是自己就把孩子给埋了 |
[35:46] | Well, the States– | 美国… |
[35:48] | it seems like heaven to them. | 对他们来说就是天堂 |
[35:49] | I mean, they… they probably thought | 我是说 他们…他们大概以为 |
[35:51] | they were going to be executed | 他们会被判刑 |
[35:52] | or, even worse, sent back to North Korea. | 或者更糟 被遣送回朝鲜 |
[35:54] | What will happen to them? | 那现在会怎样处理他们 |
[35:56] | Ah, you know, knowing Caroline | 了解卡罗琳的话 |
[35:58] | she probably won’t even charge them. | 她估计都不会控告他们 |
[35:59] | Caroline’s a nice person. | 卡罗琳是个好人 |
[36:03] | Underneath the whole… you know, not nice thing. | 除去那些…你知道 不好的部分 |
[36:07] | I’m afraid I have to agree. | 我同意 |
[36:09] | She got everybody back here to save my job. | 她把大家都找来 以保住我的工作 |
[36:11] | Why do we only solve crimes when we have a dead body? | 为什么我们只解决有有尸体的案子 |
[36:15] | Seriously? | 你说真的 |
[36:16] | Because I’m a pathologist | 因为我是个病理学家 |
[36:19] | and she’s a forensic anthropologist. | 她是法庭人类学家 |
[36:22] | Fresh dead, long-time dead. | 我处理刚死的 她处理死了很久的 |
[36:23] | I was thinking about Logan Bartlett. | 我在想洛根·巴利特的案子 |
[36:25] | – The missing boy? – Yeah. | -那个失踪的男孩 -没错 |
[36:26] | I checked out the Missing Persons investigation | 我在调查失踪人口时 |
[36:28] | into the father, and… | 查了下孩子的父亲 然后… |
[36:30] | the dad buys a car three days after his son disappeared. | 他在孩子失踪后三天买了辆车 |
[36:35] | What kind of father does that? | 什么样的老爸会这么做 |
[36:47] | Hey, Mrs. Bartlett | 巴利特太太 |
[36:49] | you know that this is a long shot, right? | 你知道机会不是很大 对吧 |
[36:51] | You told me to have hope. | 你告诉我要心存希望 |
[36:52] | This is me hoping. | 我就一直希望着 |
[36:55] | If it’s such a long shot, then why did we bring her? | 如果机会不大 我们为什么把她也带来 |
[36:58] | This is the only park near where Trevor’s brother lives. | 这是特雷沃兄弟家附近唯一的公园 |
[37:01] | Logan loved it. | 洛根非常喜欢这里 |
[37:03] | Well, just don’t get your hopes up too much, all right? | 你不要报太大希望 好吗 |
[37:06] | Oh, I believe she should get her hopes up. | 我觉得她应该报很大希望 |
[37:08] | Bones, why? | 为什么 骨头 |
[37:24] | Mrs. Bartlett, please stay in the car. | 巴利特太太 请呆在车里 |
[37:26] | That’s Logan. | 那是洛根 |
[37:27] | Trevor dyed his hair, but that’s Logan. | 特雷沃染了他的头发 但那是洛根 |
[37:29] | Now, just have to trust me, okay? | 你必须相信我 好吗 |
[37:30] | Logan’s not dead. | 洛根没有死 |
[37:31] | – I thought he was dead! – Shh. | -我还以为他死了 -嘘 |
[37:32] | – Oh, my God. – The man is ignoring his child. | -天哪 -那男的完全无视孩子 |
[37:34] | Why would he do that if he loves him so much? | 如果他很爱他 又怎么会那样做呢 |
[37:35] | Oh, he doesn’t love him. | 他不爱他 |
[37:37] | He kidnapped him to hurt his wife. | 他绑架了孩子 就是为了伤害她的妻子 |
[37:39] | I find I would like to strike him. | 我有痛扁他的冲动 |
[37:40] | Well, let’s hope he runs, all right | 但愿他试图逃跑 |
[37:41] | and I’ll take him down like a flea. | 这样我就可以像跳蚤一样扑倒他 |
[37:43] | All right | 好吧 |
[37:43] | so when I get between Logan and the dad | 当我走到洛根和他爸爸之间时 |
[37:45] | you make sure that you get Mrs. Bartlett | 你确保将巴利特太太 |
[37:47] | to the child, all right? | 带到孩子那里 行吗 |
[38:05] | Logan, hi. | 洛根 嗨 |
[38:07] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[38:11] | Hi. I found someone. | 看我找到了谁 |
[38:13] | – Look. – Hi. | -看呀 -嗨 |
[38:19] | I missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[38:21] | I missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[38:25] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[38:38] | Oh, you want to stay? | 你想留下来 |
[38:40] | Here, in D.C.? | 待在华盛顿 |
[38:41] | I think it would be good if we had the baby here in the States. | 我觉得在国内生宝宝会比较好 |
[38:45] | The baby. | 宝宝 |
[38:46] | Our baby. | 我们的宝宝 |
[38:48] | It still sounds so weird. | 听起来还是那么奇怪 |
[38:50] | We’re going to have a baby. | 我们马上就要有宝宝了 |
[38:52] | We’re going to stay in the States | 我们要待在国内 |
[38:54] | to have our baby. | 生下我们的孩子 |
[38:56] | Yeah, all that wine in France | 没错 在法国喝的那些酒 |
[38:58] | is now totally wasted on me. | 都浪费在我身上了 |
[38:59] | Tea, please. | 请来杯茶 |
[39:04] | Why did you suddenly get quiet? | 怎么突然不说话了 |
[39:05] | Oh, because I am so happy. | 因为我太高兴了 |
[39:08] | Okay, so you don’t mind, then? | 好吧 那么你不介意了 |
[39:10] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[39:11] | This is the greatest news I have ever gotten. | 这是我听过最好的消息 |
[39:13] | No. | 不是 |
[39:14] | No, I mean about… about staying in the States. | 不是 我是说…留在美国 |
[39:17] | Mind? | 介意 |
[39:19] | Angie, I only love Paris because you love Paris. | 安琪 我爱巴黎是因为你爱巴黎 |
[39:22] | But catching bad guys– | 但是抓坏蛋 |
[39:24] | that’s what I’m made for. | 那可是我的天职 |
[39:27] | You’re not doing this for me? | 你不是为了我才这么做的吧 |
[39:30] | You mean the way you went to Paris for me? | 你是指 就像你去巴黎是因为我 |
[39:33] | No, I’m… I’m doing it for the baby. | 不是的 我是为了我们的孩子 |
[39:36] | The baby. | 孩子 |
[39:37] | We’re going to have a baby. | 我们马上就有孩子了 |
[39:40] | I’m going to be a dad. | 我马上就当爸爸了 |
[39:42] | You know what else I’ve been realizing, too | 你知道我还意识到了什么 |
[39:44] | is that we are actually the glue | 其实我们才是使整个风雨摇曳的团队 |
[39:47] | that holds the whole clattery operation together. | 维持在一起的粘合剂 |
[39:49] | A baby. I’m going to be a daddy. | 一个宝宝 我马上就当爸爸了 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:55] | All right, we’ll finish this conversation | 好吧 等你回过神来 |
[39:56] | when you have your brain back. | 我们再接着聊这个 |
[39:58] | And I think that we should also… | 我觉得我们还是应该… |
[40:00] | I think we should just keep it between us | 我们还是先保守这个秘密 |
[40:02] | until past the first trimester. | 直到前三个月过去 |
[40:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:08] | If you cry… Don’t cry. | 如果你哭了…不要哭啊 |
[40:11] | If you cry, then I’m going to start crying | 如果你哭了 我也会哭的 |
[40:14] | and then… | 然后… |
[40:25] | The whole Scooby gang’s coming back. | 整个史酷比帮都凑齐了[著名动画片] |
[40:27] | That’s right. We are back. | 没错 我们都回来了 |
[40:28] | That’s how it should be. | 本来就应该这样 |
[40:30] | You got something magic | 你们配合默契 |
[40:31] | you don’t scatter it to the ends of the Earth | 怎么能解散各奔东西呢 |
[40:33] | you concentrate it in one place. | 你必须将能力集中于一处 |
[40:36] | There isn’t a single normal law enforcement officer | 也没有其他执法部门的官员 |
[40:38] | who could work with these people. | 可以和这帮人合作共事 |
[40:41] | I’m the linchpin, okay? I’m the linchpin. | 我是核心人物 对吧 我是核心 |
[40:44] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[40:48] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么 |
[40:50] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[40:51] | What’s me? | 什么是我 |
[40:52] | You’re the linchpin. | 你是核心人物 |
[40:54] | You managed to get us all back here | 你想方设法把我们都找回来 |
[40:56] | and then you fixed it so we’d stay. | 你解决了此事 所以我们都留了下来 |
[40:58] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, Dr. Brennan. | 我不明白你在说什么 布纳恩博士 |
[41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:04] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[41:07] | I find I’d like to hug you. | 我想要抱抱你 |
[41:10] | Cam’s back at the Jeffersonian. | 凯回到了杰斐逊实验室 |
[41:12] | Uh, why are you staring at Bones like that? | 你为什么那样看着骨头 |
[41:14] | I prefer you don’t leave us alone together. | 你还是不要让我们单独相处比较好 |
[41:17] | Why? What’d you do? | 怎么了 你做了什么 |
[41:23] | Well, I think we should thank Dr. Brennan | 我觉得我们要感谢布纳恩博士 |
[41:25] | for insisting that the Jeffersonian | 是她坚持提出将杰斐逊实验室 |
[41:27] | re-form a forensic unit on the premises. | 重新作为法医鉴定中心 |
[41:30] | And we should recognize | 我们还要记得 |
[41:31] | that Booth’s return to duty at the FBI | 布斯回到联调局工作 |
[41:33] | means that we can work with them again. | 使我们可以再次一起工作 |
[41:35] | So, how come I’m not the linchpin here? | 那么 我怎么可能不是核心人物 |
[41:36] | I’m the linchpin. | 我是核心人物 |
[41:38] | I would like to say thanks personally | 我想亲自感谢你们所有人 |
[41:40] | to all of you for dropping everything you were doing… | 甘愿放弃自己眼前的事务… |
[41:43] | Fighting wars. | 参战 |
[41:44] | Searching for the origins of humanity. | 寻找人类起源 |
[41:46] | And totally failing. | 以彻底失败告终 |
[41:47] | Making beautiful music for shoppers. | 为顾客营造美好音乐氛围 |
[41:50] | You are all my true friends. | 你们都是我真正的朋友 |
[41:53] | And I won’t forget it. | 我不会忘记这些的 |
[41:55] | But let there be no mistake– | 但是不要误会 |
[41:56] | I am the boss, and I am in charge. | 我还是你们的头儿 事情还是我做主 |
[42:02] | Oh! | 天啊 |
[42:03] | That’s really going to get in the way. | 这东西还真有些碍事 |
[42:15] | Totally not my problem. | 完全不关我的事 |
[42:18] | Uh, I have an announcement to make. | 我要宣布一件事 |
[42:20] | Oh, yeah. Yes, yes, he does. | 没错 是的 他是有事 |
[42:22] | Um, we’re… we’re gonna go home. | 我们…我们要回家了 |
[42:24] | – So… okay? – No, let… | -好吧 -不 让… |
[42:25] | I’m going for drinks. | 我要去喝点什么 |
[42:27] | I’m with you. | 我和你一起 |
[42:28] | Oh, can Sweets and I come? | 我和斯维斯能来吗 |
[42:29] | I mean, not together; just at the same time | 我是说 不是一起 只是同时 |
[42:32] | ’cause we’re not together anymore, right? | 因为我们没有在一起 对吧 |
[42:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[42:35] | I won’t sit next to you, I promise. | 我保证不和你挨着坐 |
[42:37] | Did you see how happy Hodgins was to be back at work? | 你看到没 哈金斯回来工作有多开心 |
[42:39] | I am definitely doing the right thing. | 我肯定做的是件好事 |
[42:41] | Okay, I think there’s a little more going on there, Bones. | 好吧 我觉得肯定有别的原因 骨头 |
[42:44] | Wow. | 我的天啊 |
[42:47] | Okay. That thing is really big. | 那东西可真够大的 |
[42:51] | It’s a lot to work around. | 可有很多事要做了 |
[42:53] | Well, we’ve worked around bigger. | 我们做过更大的事 |
[42:57] | Metaphorically speaking. | 打个比方 |
[42:58] | Metaphorically. | 打比方 |
[43:02] | Welcome home, Bones. | 欢迎回家 骨头 |
[43:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:05] | Mm-hmm. Welcome home, Booth. | 欢迎回家 布斯 |