时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We’re lost. We’re totally lost. | 我们迷路了 绝对迷路了 |
[00:07] | We’re fine, Tracey. | 没事的 翠西 |
[00:09] | I told you hiking was crazy. | 我早就说徒步旅行是个馊主意 |
[00:12] | We should have just bought plaid shirts | 我们本该去买几件花格子衬衫 |
[00:14] | and gone to a resort. | 再找个旅游胜地度假去 |
[00:15] | We’ll hit the trail as long as we keep heading west | 只要我们一直向西就能找到那条路 |
[00:17] | and we’re heading west! | 我们正在向西走 |
[00:18] | – You don’t know that, Michael. – Tracey | -你确定吗 迈克尔 -翠西 |
[00:20] | that’s the Sun, so that’s south and that’s west! | 太阳在那 所以这边是南 这边是西 |
[00:23] | – That’s what you say. – It’s not my opinion. | -只是你这么觉得而已 -这不是我的个人观点 |
[00:26] | – It has to do with the position of the Sun! – Oh, please | -东西南北本来就和太阳的位置有关 -拜托 |
[00:28] | this whole direction thing is totally arbitrary! | 那种东西根本不靠谱 |
[00:31] | We’re lost! | 我们迷路了 |
[00:32] | And we’re gonna die out here | 我们会死在这里 |
[00:34] | and they’re gonna find our bones one day | 等着某天有人来发现我们的尸骨 |
[00:35] | – and I hate you! – You know what? | -我恨你 -你听好 |
[00:36] | Just follow me, or they will find your bones | 跟紧我 否则他们会找到你的尸骨 |
[00:38] | because I’ll kill you. | 因为我想把你杀了 |
[00:39] | Now, come on! | 赶紧跟上 |
[00:44] | Great. | 好极了 |
[00:45] | Oh, God, it’s starting to rain?! | 天啊 居然开始下雨了 |
[00:48] | Look, there’s a cave over there. | 看 那边有个山洞 |
[00:49] | – A cave? – Look, if you don’t like it, then stay out here. | -山洞 -如果你不想进去 就呆在外面好了 |
[00:56] | Well, don’t leave me all alone! | 别把我一个人丢在这儿啊 |
[01:04] | Oh, we are so totally gonna die. | 我们死定了 |
[01:07] | You bastard. | 你这混蛋 |
[01:09] | We are not gonna die! | 我们不会死的 |
[01:11] | Says you. | 就你这么说 |
[01:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:19] | We’re totally gonna die! | 我们真的死定了 |
[01:28] | So, have you talked to Hannah since you got back? | 你回来以后和汉娜联系过吗 |
[01:31] | Oh, yeah. Couple times. | 联系过几次 |
[01:32] | She said she’s waiting for her new assignment | 她说她在等新的工作安排 |
[01:34] | probably Southern Iraq. | 可能是去伊拉克南部 |
[01:36] | I find it anomalous that you would leave her | 这很反常啊 你既然如此执着地相信 |
[01:38] | since you believe so emphatically in the mythic powers of love. | 爱情的伟大力量 为什么还要离开她 |
[01:41] | – Do you understand what she’s saying? – Just nod. | -你听懂她说的了吗 -你只管点头就是了 |
[01:43] | Well, I’m just saying that you wanted to fall in love | 我只是觉得你既然渴望真爱 |
[01:46] | and you did in Afghanistan. | 而且也在阿富汗找到了真爱 |
[01:48] | – You were in Afghanistan? – Yeah, I just got back. | -你去过阿富汗 -没错 刚回来 |
[01:50] | Ah. I was stationed as a staff sergeant in Kandahar. | 我曾经作为上士驻扎在坎大哈 |
[01:54] | – Served with my brother in ’04. – I’m a… | -04年和我哥哥一起在那儿服役 -我是… |
[01:55] | well, I was a Ranger. | 我当时是陆军游骑兵 |
[01:56] | Oh, you guys were awesome. | 游骑兵很牛的啊 |
[01:58] | – Yeah. – My brother didn’t make it back. | -没错 -我哥哥没能活着回来 |
[02:00] | Oh. Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[02:02] | It was worse for his wife and kid. | 他老婆孩子的日子就更不好过了 |
[02:04] | I take care of her now. | 我现在在照顾我嫂子 |
[02:06] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to bring us down. | 抱歉 我没想把气氛弄成这样 |
[02:08] | You were saying something about a woman you left behind? | 你刚才在说你抛弃了一个女的 |
[02:10] | Oh, I didn’t leave her behind; it was her decision to stay. | 我没有抛弃她 她自己要留在那里的 |
[02:13] | Well, maybe you didn’t really love her. | 也许你其实并不爱她 |
[02:14] | No, I… I do love her. I do. | 没有啊 我…我确实爱她 真的 |
[02:16] | So, is this the cave entrance? | 这就是那个洞口吗 |
[02:17] | This is it. | 没错 |
[02:20] | This one is a male | 这具尸体是男性 |
[02:21] | late 20s, early 30s. | 三十岁左右 |
[02:25] | This is a female, same approximate age. | 这具是女性 年龄和这名男性差不多 |
[02:27] | Kind of sad the way they’re holding each other, right? | 他俩拥抱的姿势看着有点儿让人伤心啊 |
[02:30] | Yeah, what happened there, Bones? | 死因是什么 骨头 |
[02:31] | Well, multiple fractures | 多处骨折 |
[02:32] | more severe on the female. | 女性死者的骨折更严重 |
[02:35] | It appears they’ve been bludgeoned. | 他俩貌似受过棒状物的击打 |
[02:36] | Oh. It’s, like, he… he couldn’t let her go. | 有点儿像…他抱着她不能放手 |
[02:39] | It would appear that way. | 看上去就是这样 |
[02:41] | I wouldn’t make any comparisons | 我是不会拿这个 |
[02:42] | with your current situation. | 和你现在的情况作对比的 |
[02:44] | Oh, uh, thanks… for that. Thank you. | 多谢了 谢谢 |
[02:46] | Maggots and other insect activity | 蛆和其它昆虫 |
[02:47] | seem to have cleaned the bodies of tissue. | 看起来已经吃光了尸体的组织 |
[02:50] | Some of the bone of the skull as well. | 部分颅骨也被吃掉了 |
[02:53] | Yeah, that’ll happen pretty fast out here. | 是啊 这里虫子多 吃得快 |
[02:55] | Well, it makes determining time of death more difficult. | 死亡时间就更不好确定了 |
[02:57] | I’ll need the remains transported | 我需要把尸体送回 |
[02:59] | back to the Jeffersonian, along with the rocks | 杰斐逊实验室 这些石头和附近的土壤 |
[03:01] | – and the surrounding soil. – Great. Maybe you can lead | -也要送去 -也许你能给鉴证组带路 |
[03:03] | the forensics team, Sarge, all right, so nobody gets lost. | 上士 这样的话就没人迷路了 |
[03:05] | – Yeah. – All right, let’s go. | -行啊 -好 咱们走吧 |
[03:06] | – Careful of your head. – Yeah. All right. | -小心碰头 -嗯 知道 |
[03:13] | Great. So, the forensics team says | 鉴证组的人说 |
[03:14] | the remains should be at the lab in a couple of hours. | 尸体会在几个小时以后送到实验室 |
[03:17] | It seems like we were never away from each other | 感觉我们好像从来没有彼此分开过 |
[03:19] | – doesn’t it? – Yeah. | -对吗 -没错 |
[03:21] | – You okay with that? – Of course. | -你喜欢这样吗 -当然喜欢 |
[03:22] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[03:24] | Because seven months ago, you said you… | 因为七个月前 你说你… |
[03:25] | didn’t want to be surrounded by, you know, crime and death | 不想整天只和罪案 死亡和悲伤 |
[03:28] | – and sadness. – Well, I needed some time | -打交道 -我当时需要一些时间 |
[03:30] | to rationally assess the best use of my considerable skills. | 来理性地评估如何最好地利用我极强的能力 |
[03:34] | Factoring in that we have such a strong | 考虑到我俩之间这种强韧 |
[03:37] | and mutually beneficial relationship | 而成熟的互利关系 |
[03:38] | I concluded that… | 我的结论就是… |
[03:40] | I could be most useful solving crimes. | 破案才最能体现我的价值 |
[03:42] | Right. So you’re happy to be working together? | 这么说我们能一起工作你很高兴咯 |
[03:44] | – That’s what I just said. – Great. | -我就是这个意思 -很好 |
[03:46] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:47] | So… | 那么… |
[03:49] | do you miss her? | 你想她吗 |
[03:51] | Yeah, of course I do. | 想啊 当然想了 |
[03:54] | Well, if there’s anything that I can do… | 如果我能帮你什么忙的话… |
[03:56] | You know, I didn’t leave Hannah. | 我并没有离开汉娜 |
[03:59] | You know, I had to come back here because of Parker. | 我回来全是为了帕克 |
[04:02] | – I know. – I couldn’t ask her to leave | -我知道 -我无法 |
[04:03] | any more than she could get me to stay. | 让她和我一起走 她也不能说服我留下 |
[04:07] | I-I’m sorry I brought it up. | 对不起 我不该提这事儿的 |
[04:10] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[04:15] | Hannah. Hey. | 汉娜 嘿 |
[04:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[04:19] | We can talk in a minute. | 我们待会儿再聊 |
[04:24] | I put in a request to be assigned to the Washington press corps. | 我递交了回华盛顿出版公司工作的申请 |
[04:27] | – Something you said you’d never do. – Well, that was | -这可不像你的风格啊 -那是因为 |
[04:30] | before I realized how much I hated waking up alone. | 之前都没有意识到孤独地醒来是多么痛苦 |
[04:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:38] | I’m… | 我是… |
[04:39] | Temperance Brennan. | 坦普瑞·布纳恩 |
[04:40] | Ah. I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听过你的不少故事 |
[04:42] | Hannah Burley. | 汉娜·伯利 |
[04:43] | I assumed. | 我猜到了 |
[04:45] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:25] | I was passed over for a promotion in Chicago | 在芝加哥我没能得到升职 |
[05:26] | and when I heard Dr. Brennan was back | 听到布纳恩博士回来了的消息 |
[05:28] | I just jumped at the chance to work here again. | 我马上就回到这里工作了 |
[05:30] | That shows excellent judgment. | 这表明你出色的判断力 |
[05:31] | Most of the fractures | 女性死者身上的 |
[05:33] | on the female are localized to the left posterior side. | 大部分骨折都位于背部左侧 |
[05:36] | Yeah, there are multiple breaks in the femur, pelvis, vertebrae… | 在股骨 骨盆和椎骨都有多处骨折… |
[05:41] | So, what was it like to meet Hannah? | 和汉娜见面的感觉如何 |
[05:42] | Oh, she seems… very pleasant | 她看起来…很友善 |
[05:44] | and… | 而且… |
[05:45] | attractive. Her face fits comfortably within the golden ratio. | 她很漂亮 她的脸完全符合黄金分割 |
[05:50] | So you guys did math together? | 你们在一起做数学题了吗 |
[05:51] | No, the golden ratio is a formula that determines beauty. | 没有 黄金分割是决定美丑的公式 |
[05:54] | 1 to 1.618. | 1比1.618 |
[05:56] | For instance, the width of the mouth | 比如 嘴的宽度 |
[05:58] | – to the width of the cheek… – So she’s hot. | -比上脸的宽度… -就是说她很漂亮 |
[06:01] | I see some, uh, particulates here, Dr. Hodgins. | 我在这儿找到了一些颗粒 哈金斯博士 |
[06:03] | You know, if we still care about finding out | 如果我们还在关心如何找到 |
[06:06] | what happened to these poor people. | 这些可怜的人们的死因的话 |
[06:07] | I just assumed that when you guys | 我只是以为当你们各自 |
[06:09] | got back from your trip, you’d be a real couple. | 从外面回来以后 你们会成为情侣 |
[06:10] | We were never a couple. | 我们从来就不是情侣 |
[06:12] | Dr. Saroyan, you assured me that | 瑟罗博士 你跟我保证过 |
[06:13] | you would try to keep this workplace professional. | 你会禁止在工作场所谈论非专业问题 |
[06:16] | And I will, Dr. Edison. | 我会的 埃迪森博士 |
[06:17] | No, no, no. You were a couple. | 不对不对 你俩从前是一对儿 |
[06:21] | You just weren’t having sex. | 只是没上过床而已 |
[06:22] | Were you jealous? | 你嫉妒吗 |
[06:24] | Of course not. I’m happy for Booth. | 当然不 我替布斯高兴啊 |
[06:25] | Why would I be jealous? | 我没有理由嫉妒 |
[06:27] | Because it’s obvious you and Agent Booth | 因为很明显 你和布斯探员 |
[06:28] | were attracted to each other. | 心心相印 彼此吸引 |
[06:29] | I mean, a blind man could see that. | 连傻子都看得出来 |
[06:31] | I just couldn’t understand why you two | 我就是弄不明白为啥你俩 |
[06:33] | just didn’t rip each other’s clothes off. | 就是没有捅破这层窗户纸 |
[06:35] | I mean, just get all butt-naked and… | 比如说 脱光衣服… |
[06:38] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. Uh… | 哦 天啊天啊天啊 |
[06:41] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 不…不好意思 |
[06:43] | Uh, I… | 我… |
[06:44] | It just popped out, okay? | 我说漏嘴了 好吧 |
[06:45] | – You guys weren’t focusing. – Dude. | -你们都不专心工作 -伙计 |
[06:47] | A little self-control? | 请你自重 |
[06:57] | I hitched a ride on a C-130 coming back from Baghdad. | 我搭乘一架从巴格达返回的C-130运输机 |
[07:01] | We got fired on twice. | 中途两次遭遇炮火 |
[07:02] | I was sitting next to some guy from A.P. | 我旁边坐着一位美联社的哥们儿 |
[07:05] | who wet his brand-new fatigues. | 把新裤子都给尿湿了 |
[07:08] | I just, I can’t believe you’re here. | 我真不敢相信你就在我眼前 |
[07:09] | It’s so strange. | 太难以置信了 |
[07:11] | Truthfully, baby, neither can I. | 说真的 宝贝 我也是 |
[07:12] | Are you sure that the press corps | 你确定出版公司 |
[07:14] | is gonna be exciting enough for you? | 会乐意接收你吗 |
[07:16] | I’ll make sure it is. | 我会让他们乐意的 |
[07:17] | God, I missed you. | 天啊 我想死你了 |
[07:21] | I wish I could take some time off | 我真想抽些时间陪你 |
[07:23] | but we’re just in the middle of a double homicide. | 但我们正在忙一桩有两名死者的案子 |
[07:25] | Forget it. | 没关系 |
[07:26] | We have all the time in the world now. | 我们时间多的是 |
[07:28] | They put me up at the Dupont Hotel. | 他们把我安顿在杜邦酒店 |
[07:31] | Call me when you’re free. | 有空就打给我 |
[07:32] | Dupont. Place is a dump. | 杜邦 那地方太逊了 |
[07:33] | All right, listen | 听着 |
[07:35] | stop by later, okay? | 晚些过来 好吗 |
[07:37] | Here’s my key to my place. | 这是我家的钥匙 |
[07:38] | What you got to do is, you got to just | 你到了 开锁的时候 |
[07:40] | get it in there and you got to move it left to right | 先插进去 然后从左向右拧 |
[07:43] | and when you hear the lock pop | 听到锁头跳动的时候 |
[07:44] | Yeah? Just give it a kick. | 再踢一脚就好了 |
[07:46] | That sounds filthy. | 你说得好下流 |
[07:53] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[07:54] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[07:55] | Sorry, is this a bad time? | 抱歉 打扰你们了 |
[07:57] | No, come on in. Come on in. Come in. | 没有 进来吧 快进来 |
[07:59] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[08:00] | Thought your girl was still in Afghanistan. | 我还以为你女朋友还在阿富汗 |
[08:02] | She surprised me. | 她给我了个惊喜 |
[08:04] | That explains the grin. | 怪不得你乐开怀了 |
[08:05] | I’ll make this quick. | 我长话短说 |
[08:06] | A guy I work with told me about | 有个同事告诉我 |
[08:08] | another murder out there almost ten years ago. | 十年前那儿曾有件谋杀案 |
[08:10] | Some squatter who lived out in the woods | 是个隐居森林的钉子户 |
[08:12] | He went after someone that he thought was trespassing. | 他袭击了一位擅闯者 |
[08:14] | On federal land? | 联邦领地有什么可擅闯的 |
[08:15] | Yeah, the squatter didn’t recognize the federal government. | 那人可不认为那是联邦领地 |
[08:18] | Anyway, he beat this guy so bad, he died. | 他把那人痛打至死 |
[08:20] | I just wanted to give you a copy of the original file. | 我是来给你送原始资料的 |
[08:22] | – Why didn’t you just call me? – Yeah, I could’ve. | -你打电话给我就好 -是啊 |
[08:25] | When I heard we were both combat vets, I guess I wanted in | 但当我知道我们都是老兵的时候 |
[08:27] | on a little bit more action than I get out in the park. | 我想除了在公园巡逻外 能帮上其他忙 |
[08:29] | You know, look, we both have our jurisdictions. | 我们不是一个部门的 |
[08:31] | I can’t authorize you to… | 我无法授权给你 |
[08:33] | No, I just thought that… | 只是我觉得 |
[08:36] | No, I-I understand, you’re right. Sorry. | 我懂了 你是对的 抱歉 |
[08:38] | Tell you what | 听着 |
[08:40] | when I’m in the park, you’re my guy. | 我去公园的时候 你就是我的人 |
[08:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:44] | Thanks for this. | 多谢你这些资料 |
[08:47] | It’s just that, uh… | 只不过 |
[08:48] | I always felt there was | 我一直觉得 |
[08:49] | something more I could’ve done for my brother, and… | 要是我能为了我哥哥多尽一点心 |
[08:52] | maybe he’d still be here. | 或许他就能活到现在了 |
[08:56] | Guess I’m still just trying to do | 我只是想多做点事 |
[08:58] | that little something extra is all. | 来弥补 |
[09:00] | We always feel that way when we lose someone. | 失去亲人的时候都有这样的感觉 |
[09:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:06] | Hey, tell you what, while you’re here | 既然你都来了 |
[09:08] | why don’t you go and pick up an application. | 要不填份申请吧 |
[09:10] | The bureau’s always looking for a few good men | 局里一直缺好手 |
[09:11] | and, I mean, with your service record… | 你当过兵 |
[09:13] | Tell Jenny in Personnel that I sent you. | 找人事部的珍妮 就说是我推荐你去的 |
[09:16] | I will. Thanks. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[09:35] | Okay, that’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[09:37] | Vacuuming their noses– or what used to be their noses– | 给他们的鼻子吸尘 这个地方原来是鼻子 |
[09:41] | it’s fun. Want to help? | 很好玩 想试试吗 |
[09:43] | You are not playing with our children without supervision. | 没有我的监督 你可不能和我们的孩子玩耍 |
[09:46] | I’m retrieving pollen that would’ve been present | 我在寻找他们临死前 |
[09:47] | when they took their last breath. | 吸入的花粉 |
[09:49] | And I can match that with the daily pollen count chart | 然后我就能和林务局 |
[09:52] | that the Forest Service keeps. | 保存的花粉时间表比对 |
[09:53] | Oh. Which gives us an accurate time of death. | 这样就能得出精确的死亡时间了 |
[09:56] | Suddenly what I’m doing is pretty cool, isn’t it? | 瞬间就觉得我特给力是吧 |
[09:59] | Eh, kind of. A little. Yeah | 有吗 一点点啦 没错 |
[10:03] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[10:04] | The baby making you sick today? | 小孩有让你不舒服吗 |
[10:06] | Well, the only place I’m not nauseous is here. | 我只有在这里才不会恶心 |
[10:09] | Which is weird, because… | 说起来有些奇怪 因为 |
[10:11] | this place always used to make me sick before. | 这地方以前一直让我觉得恶心 |
[10:13] | Well, when you feel better… | 当你感觉好些的时候 |
[10:15] | we can take off for our baby-moon. | 我们可以去度宝月了 |
[10:17] | Baby-moon? | 宝月 |
[10:19] | Yeah, you know– last trip | 是啊 抓住悠闲的尾巴 |
[10:21] | before we lose all freedom and become our parents. | 之后我们就会失去一切自由 做父母了 |
[10:23] | Which, in your case, is okay | 对你来说没什么 |
[10:25] | because, you know, your dad’s pretty cool. | 因为你爸爸很酷的 |
[10:27] | Well, we should go back to Paris. | 我们应该回巴黎去 |
[10:29] | But of course. Where else? | 当然 就去那儿 |
[10:31] | And you get to eat whatever you’d like | 你爱吃什么就吃什么 |
[10:33] | because you’re gonna look like the Hindenburg anyway. | 反正你会变胖的 |
[10:35] | Nice, nice. | 乱说话 |
[10:37] | More to love, you know? | 我是说我会爱你更多 |
[10:40] | More to love. | 爱你更多 |
[10:41] | Did you I.D. the victim yet? | 你找出被害人的身份了吗 |
[10:44] | Well, sort of. | 小有进展 |
[10:48] | The woman… is Hillary Fuller. | 女的叫希拉里·福勒 |
[10:50] | I got a match through the DMV | 我在加州车管局数据库里找到她 |
[10:52] | which led to a missing persons report | 进而找到有关她的失踪报告 |
[10:54] | filed by her boss. | 是她老板报的案 |
[10:55] | But the guy’s skull was a little bit harder. | 但男性死者头颅复原有些困难 |
[10:59] | George Clooney. | 乔治·克鲁尼 |
[11:01] | Victim’s skull was funky | 死者头骨受损 |
[11:03] | so this was the best that I could do. | 我已经尽最大努力了 |
[11:07] | Oh, victim, who art thou? | 汝乃何人 |
[11:13] | Oh, Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[11:14] | – No. – No what? | -不行 -什么不行 |
[11:16] | No, I’m not gonna talk about Hannah. | 我不想谈汉娜 |
[11:17] | Oh, I just want you to know that | 我只想让你知道 |
[11:19] | I understand this could be a loaded situation | 我明白情况可能会复杂 |
[11:20] | and if you need any help… | 如果你需要帮助的话 |
[11:22] | Maybe you should take care of your own house first. | 还是管好你自己先吧 |
[11:24] | I imagine you’re referring to me and Daisy. | 你猜你是在说我和黛西的事吧 |
[11:26] | Yeah, that whole on-again, off-again thing | 说的就是你那藕断丝连的情事 |
[11:28] | – That’s not good. – I know, I know. | -那样不好 -我知道 |
[11:29] | I’m trying to deal with it, but I find that | 我正在处理 但我在想 |
[11:32] | if I consider making a clean break, you know | 是不是应该彻底分手 |
[11:34] | although it opens up my world sexually | 尽管这段关系使我很性福 |
[11:36] | I might lose… | 我也许会失去 |
[11:37] | You’re seriously talking about that now? | 你当真想谈这个话题 |
[11:39] | No. No, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[11:41] | That’s good. Good, pal. | 很好 兄弟 |
[11:43] | But to wrap up, Daisy and I | 但总的来说 黛西和我 |
[11:45] | have no obligations to each other, no commitments. | 对彼此没有承诺和义务 |
[11:47] | You know, we’re just riding that wave. | 我们只是顺其自然 |
[11:49] | Ride the wave. You hang ten. | 骑着浪头 你冲浪呢 |
[11:51] | I’m gonna go try and solve a murder, okay? | 我可是在调查谋杀案 |
[11:52] | Don’t forget the SPF. | 你别忘了涂防晒油 |
[12:01] | So, you reported Hillary Fuller missing. | 是你报告了希拉里·福勒的失踪 |
[12:03] | Yes. She was my marketing manager. | 是的 她是我的营销经理 |
[12:06] | She’d only worked for me for a few months | 她只在我这干了几个月 |
[12:08] | but, uh, it wasn’t like her to just disappear. | 一走了之不像她的行事风格 |
[12:11] | So I called her place, her cell. | 所以我打到她家里 打她手机 |
[12:13] | Then I got worried. | 后来愈发开始担心 |
[12:15] | Right. Do you take an interest in all your employees? | 你总是对你的员工这么感兴趣吗 |
[12:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:19] | Oh, well, you’re single. Hillary is very attractive. | 你单身 希拉里很迷人 |
[12:23] | Hey, I came down here to help. Now I’m a suspect? | 我是来协助调查的 怎么变成嫌疑犯了 |
[12:25] | Why are you so defensive? I’m just asking a question. | 你戒心过度了 我只是问问罢了 |
[12:27] | Look… Hillary, she seemed great. | 希拉里确实很正点 |
[12:31] | We went out to lunch a couple times. | 我们一起吃过几次饭 |
[12:33] | She p-put on the brakes. | 后来她不想再进一步发展了 |
[12:35] | And you were okay with that? | 你接受了 |
[12:36] | Yes. Yes, she didn’t want to get involved. | 是啊 她不想陷得太深 |
[12:39] | That’s cool; I’m a big boy. | 没什么大不了的 都是成年人 |
[12:42] | You recognize this man? | 你认识这个人么 |
[12:45] | Sure, it’s George Clooney. | 当然 这是乔治·克鲁尼 |
[12:47] | She was killed by George Clooney? | 是乔治·克鲁尼杀了她 |
[12:49] | It’s not Clooney. It’s the other victim. | 这不是克鲁尼 是另一名死者 |
[12:51] | I think Hillary and this man | 我觉得他们 |
[12:55] | were killed by somebody who was very jealous. | 是被一个嫉妒心很强的人杀害的 |
[12:56] | I reported her missing, remember? | 别忘了是我报告她失踪的 |
[13:00] | I do. I remember, yeah. | 是的 我很清楚 |
[13:10] | I’m here at the U.S. Base in Afghanistan’s Khost Province… | 我现在在阿富汗霍斯特省的美军基地 |
[13:12] | She is hot. | 她太惹火了 |
[13:14] | Yes, she’s in Afghanistan. | 是的 她在阿富汗 |
[13:16] | The temperature is frequently over a hundred degrees. | 那里气温经常超过38摄氏度 |
[13:19] | No. Attractive hot. | 我是说她很有吸引力 |
[13:20] | – Sexy hot. – Of course. | -性感火辣 -那是当然 |
[13:24] | So Booth seems happy with her, right? | 布斯和她在一起很快乐吧 |
[13:27] | Yes. He always wanted to find someone to share his life. | 是啊 他一直想找个人陪他共享人生 |
[13:31] | I don’t think he expected it to happen like this. | 我觉得他没想到爱情这样就萌芽了 |
[13:36] | Just like you. | 你也是 |
[13:38] | Like me? | 我 |
[13:40] | Well, you’ve also found a mate | 你也找个了伴 |
[13:41] | although you never expected to be in a long-term | 可你从未想过和谁保持长期 |
[13:44] | monogamous relationship. | 一夫一妻的关系 |
[13:46] | Yeah, well, love sort of decided that for me. | 是的 爱替我做了这个决定 |
[13:50] | Like Cam | 就像凯 |
[13:52] | she never expected to be a parent. | 她从未想过做个母亲 |
[13:55] | So I’m the only one living the life I expected. | 看来我是唯一按部就班的那个人 |
[13:59] | Well, how is that, honey? | 感觉怎么样 亲爱的 |
[14:00] | It’s… it’s as I expected. | 感觉 和我预想的一样 |
[14:07] | I have time of… | 我确定死亡… |
[14:11] | Is that her? | 这就是她 |
[14:13] | Don’t drool, Hodgins. | 别流口水了 哈金斯 |
[14:16] | No, no, no. Only when I… look at you, Angie. | 哪有 安琪 我只有看着你时才那样 |
[14:20] | May I? | 我可以借用吗 |
[14:21] | I, uh, found time of death. | 我找出死亡时间了 |
[14:23] | I cross-referenced | 我交叉比对了 |
[14:24] | the pollen from the nasal cavity | 来自死者鼻腔里的花粉 |
[14:26] | with the pollen charts at the Forest Service. | 和林务局的花粉图表 |
[14:28] | They died two weeks ago on the 13th. | 他们的死亡时间是两周前的十三号 |
[14:31] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[14:33] | …person might have gained entry onto the base. | 有可能进入到基地里 |
[14:35] | This is the third time this year | 这是今年受到的第三次 |
[14:39] | a suicide bomber has struck… | 自杀式炸弹袭击 |
[14:40] | She’s not that great, really. | 她也不是很美 真的 |
[14:42] | You know. Homely. | 很平庸 |
[14:43] | Homely, actually, I mean, compared to you. | 我是说跟你比的话 很平庸 |
[14:46] | Keep going. Don’t stop. | 继续说 别停 |
[14:48] | Goddess on high. | 高高在上的女神 |
[14:50] | Mother of my unborn child. | 我未出世孩子的母亲 |
[14:52] | Love of my life. | 我一生的挚爱 |
[15:01] | So, you’re sure they died on the 13th? | 你确定他们是十三号死的吗 |
[15:03] | Hodgins was certain. Why? | 哈金斯很确定 怎么了 |
[15:04] | A park ranger mentioned a killing, you know | 公园巡逻员说到了以前的一起凶杀案 |
[15:06] | a while ago, so I checked it out. | 于是我查了一下 |
[15:08] | Here, let me use this computer here. | 来 我们用这部电脑 |
[15:10] | Winston Hinkle. | 温斯顿·欣克尔 |
[15:12] | He had a history of mental illness. | 他有精神病病史 |
[15:14] | Got into a big fight with a camper | 跟一个野营者大打出手 |
[15:16] | and ended up beating him to death. | 最终把对方活活打死 |
[15:17] | Got eight years for manslaughter. | 因过失杀人判了八年刑期 |
[15:19] | What does this have to do with the 13th? | 这跟十三号有什么关联 |
[15:21] | Well, he was released two weeks ago, on the 11th. | 他两周前被释放 就在十一号 |
[15:24] | Parole officer says he lives right outside the park. | 假释官说他就住在公园外面 |
[15:35] | So Hinkle was diagnosed with bipolar | 欣克尔被诊断患有躁郁症 |
[15:38] | and cyclothymic disorder with episodes of paranoia. | 循环情感性附伴有偶发性妄想症 |
[15:41] | Okay, so why would they let him out? | 不是吧 那他们为什么释放他 |
[15:43] | Well, the attending psychiatrist feels | 主治精神病医生认为 |
[15:45] | that his illness is under control. | 他的病情已受到控制 |
[15:47] | He’s taking his meds, hasn’t had a serious episode | 他按时服药 至少三年没有 |
[15:50] | in over three years. | 严重发病了 |
[15:53] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[15:55] | Oh, hey. | 噢 嘿 |
[15:56] | Uh… | 呃 |
[15:58] | No, I’m just, uh, working. | 不 我只是在工作 |
[16:01] | No. Not Bones. | 不 不是跟骨头 |
[16:03] | Sweets. | 小甜甜 |
[16:05] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[16:07] | All right, I’ll see you then. | 好的 到时候见 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:14] | What are you staring at? Don’t do that. | 你在看什么 别那样 |
[16:16] | I just think it’s… it’s interesting | 我只是觉得 看到你打电话 |
[16:18] | that you’d be so self-conscious… | 这么忸怩的样子 |
[16:20] | – on the phone. – Really? Interesting? | -很有趣 -真的吗 有趣 |
[16:22] | Because I’m having a private conversation | 因为我正在一个好管闲事的人 |
[16:23] | in front of someone who’s really nosy? | 面前进行私人谈话 |
[16:25] | Well… you could be self-conscious | 这个 你会这么忸怩可能是 |
[16:28] | ’cause I know your history with Dr. Brennan. | 因为我知道你跟布纳恩博士的过去 |
[16:31] | I mean, you know, it’s natural to have mixed feelings… | 我意思是 你感到情绪很复杂是很正常的 |
[16:32] | Do you want to know what I’m feeling? | 你想知道我的感觉吗 |
[16:34] | – Yeah. – Do you really want to know what I’m feeling? | -是的 -你真的想知道我的感觉 |
[16:35] | – Please. – Okay, when I left Afghanistan | -请讲 -好的 我离开阿富汗的时候 |
[16:37] | I was miserable, thinking that I would never | 我以为永远不会再见到汉娜 |
[16:40] | see Hannah again. | 感觉糟透了 |
[16:41] | And… and why do you think that is, huh | 你认为这又是怎么回事 |
[16:44] | Dr. Phil? | 菲尔医生 |
[16:45] | – Why don’t you tell me? – Because | -不如你告诉我吧 -因为 |
[16:46] | I’m crazy about her. | 我疯狂地爱上了她 |
[16:48] | Because my life is just way better | 因为当我们在一起的时候 |
[16:49] | when we’re together. | 我的生活变得十分美好 |
[16:51] | Right? Which is why I’m happy. | 是不 这就是我为什么那么开心 |
[16:52] | All right? The past is the past, okay? | 过去的就让它过去 好吗 |
[16:54] | I’m happy, Sweets. | 我现在很开心 小甜甜 |
[16:56] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[16:58] | You’re a lucky man. | 你是一个幸运的男人 |
[16:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:00] | Now, let’s get on your little shrinky mojo | 现在 爆发你心理医生小宇宙 |
[17:03] | so that you can pick up any leftover crazy | 好让你可以找出任何 |
[17:04] | that the other doctors might have missed. | 其他医生没发现的毛病 |
[17:06] | My shrinky mojo– that’s how it works? Yeah. | -让我用小宇宙发现问题 -没错 |
[17:08] | Mm-hmm, yeah, that’s how it works. | 就是这样 |
[17:09] | Stop staring at me like that. | 别再盯着我看了 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | You did bring your gun, right? | 你戴佩枪了 是吧 |
[17:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:28] | This is private property, you’re trespassing. | 这里是私有土地 你们这是非法侵入 |
[17:30] | FBI. | 联邦调查局的 |
[17:30] | Mr. Hinkle, I just have to ask you a few questions. | 欣克尔先生 我需要问你几个问题 |
[17:33] | I did my time– I check in with my parole officer every week. | 我坐过牢了 每周都跟我的假释官报道 |
[17:35] | I could either tell your parole officer | 我可以告诉你的假释官 |
[17:37] | that you were belligerent or cooperative. | 你挑衅惹事或者非常合作 |
[17:39] | Which do you think he’d be happier with? | 你觉得他更喜欢听到哪一个 |
[17:41] | If you got a question, you just ask it. | 你要是有问题就快问 |
[17:43] | Yeah, a couple was found dead | 一对情侣在 |
[17:44] | here in the park, two days after you were released. | 公园里遇害了 就在你被释放后的两天 |
[17:55] | Yeah, I guess I should have expected this. | 我应该早就料到的 |
[17:57] | Expected to be caught? | 料到会被抓住吗 |
[17:59] | He means he expected to be perceived as the man he was. | 他是说他料到仍会被当作是以前的他 |
[18:02] | That’s what your doctor told you? | 是你的医生告诉你的吗 |
[18:04] | I’m on my meds; I turned my life around. | 我按时服药 我已改过自新 |
[18:06] | I know what I did was wrong. | 我知道我以前做过错事 |
[18:07] | Of course, why should anybody else believe that? | 当然 没人会相信我 |
[18:09] | You have court-ordered therapy sessions twice a week. | 你每周要参加两次法庭指令的心理治疗 |
[18:11] | Any trouble making it out to the sessions from here? | 去参加治疗的路上遇到过麻烦吗 |
[18:14] | – No. – Okay, can you | -没有 -好吧 |
[18:15] | account for your where abouts on the 13th? | 有人能证明你十三号当天去过哪里吗 |
[18:17] | No. | 没有 |
[18:19] | Do you recognize these people? | 你认得这些人吗 |
[18:22] | Him, yeah. | 认识他 |
[18:23] | They showed us his movies in prison. | 监狱里播放过他的电影 |
[18:25] | It’s not George Clooney, okay? | 他不是乔治·克鲁尼 |
[18:27] | These are the victims. | 他们是被害人 |
[18:28] | Beaten, like the guy you killed. | 被打死 就像你杀的那人一样 |
[18:30] | I deserve this, I know. | 我活该 我知道的 |
[18:32] | But I didn’t kill anybody, I swear. | 但我没有杀任何人 我发誓 |
[18:34] | I’m gonna keep an eye on you… Winston. | 我会紧盯着你的 温斯顿 |
[18:40] | – So? – Well, he seems to be telling the truth | -怎么样 -看起来他说的是实话 |
[18:42] | but his meds could be masking a lot. | 但他的药物可以掩蔽很多问题 |
[18:44] | You know, honestly, your whole mojo is just disappointing. | 老实说 你的小宇宙太令人失望了 |
[18:47] | But my mojo’s good. | 我的小宇宙正燃烧着呢 |
[18:58] | The injuries on the female indicate | 女性死者身上的伤 |
[19:01] | that the left posterior ribs eight through 11 | 显示左后方第八根到第十一根肋骨 |
[19:04] | shattered, piercing the heart, lungs and kidneys. | 断裂 刺穿了心脏 肺部和肾脏 |
[19:07] | Her scapula is also broken | 她的肩胛骨也碎了 |
[19:09] | which could have pierced the lung. | 也有可能刺穿肺部 |
[19:12] | His injuries were | 他的伤则主要 |
[19:13] | more presented in the anterior and weren’t as severe. | 出现在身体前侧 而且并不严重 |
[19:17] | Internal bleeding would have taken much longer to kill him. | 内出血导致死亡的时间比较长 |
[19:19] | He could’ve gone for help. | 他本可以跑去求救的 |
[19:21] | The woman was bleeding out. | 那女人失血过多 |
[19:22] | Perhaps he didn’t want to leave her. | 也许他不想抛下她 |
[19:23] | So he stayed and held her. | 于是他留下来 紧抱着她 |
[19:25] | – And she died in his arms. – We need to discover | -她在他的臂弯死去 -我们需要 |
[19:28] | why the injuries were localized: | 找出伤口局部化的原因 |
[19:29] | his in the front, hers in the back. | 他的在身体前侧 她的则身体后侧 |
[19:31] | No one would deliver a beating so… carefully. | 没人打人的时候 打得位置这么集中 |
[19:43] | Seeley tells me | 瑟雷跟我说 |
[19:45] | you’re the best partner he’s ever had. | 你是他遇过最好的搭档了 |
[19:47] | Well, I’m sure that’s true. | 这是事实 |
[19:48] | I’m not only gifted intellectually | 我天赋异禀 |
[19:51] | and internationally known, but I’m also | 国际知名的同时 |
[19:53] | highly skilled in various methods of self-defense. | 掌握多种高级自我防卫术 |
[19:56] | I like a person who isn’t hampered by modesty. | 我喜欢你这种不过分谦虚的人 |
[20:00] | I have two Peabodys | 我得过两次皮博迪奖 |
[20:02] | a National Press Award | 一个国家新闻奖 |
[20:03] | and I’ve been wounded three times getting stories. | 而且我曾经三次因为挖掘新闻而受伤 |
[20:06] | I kick Christiane Amanpour’s ass. | 我完胜克里斯蒂安·阿曼普[美国籍伊朗裔著名记者] |
[20:08] | We are both quite impressive. | 我们两个都很厉害 |
[20:12] | Booth never told me how you met. | 布斯没告诉我你们是怎么认识的 |
[20:14] | It was outside Marja. | 那是在马沙镇外 |
[20:17] | The Taliban controlled the area | 塔利班控制了那个区域 |
[20:18] | and I was going in to interview one of the leaders. | 我当时准备去采访其中一位领导者 |
[20:21] | She was told not to go in, but | 她得知不能进去 但是 |
[20:23] | of course, it didn’t matter, she goes in. | 当然了她不予理会 进去了 |
[20:26] | I was heading to a cafe | 我正赶往一间咖啡馆 |
[20:28] | walking across this little town square | 当我正穿过小广场的时候 |
[20:31] | and an insurgent opened fire. | 一个叛乱分子开火了 |
[20:33] | Anyway, Seeley was there. | 瑟雷在那里 |
[20:35] | I didn’t notice at the time– he was hidden, of course. | 我当时没注意 他应该是隐蔽起来了 |
[20:38] | I was scrambling for cover. | 我卧倒 寻找掩护 |
[20:40] | The sniper was still firing | 狙击手仍然在开火 |
[20:41] | when I heard another shot ring out. | 我听见另一声枪声 |
[20:43] | The sniper dropped– wounded | 狙击手摔下来受了伤 |
[20:46] | not killed, because he might have information. | 但还没死 因为他可能会有重要的信息 |
[20:50] | Seeley never went for the kill if he could help it. | 如果情况允许 瑟雷从不杀人 |
[20:55] | He saved your life. | 他救了你的命 |
[20:58] | You know what, we met on the field. | 你知道吗 我们在战场认识 |
[21:00] | Let’s just leave it at that, shall we? | 就说到这里吧 好吗 |
[21:02] | Let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[21:04] | I was very appreciative. | 我相当感激他 |
[21:05] | You’re implying that you showed | 你暗示你通过性 |
[21:07] | your appreciation sexually. | 来表达你的感激 |
[21:08] | – Oh, yeah! – Yeah. | -那是当然 -是的 |
[21:11] | Under a fig tree. | 在一棵无花果树下 |
[21:12] | I never liked figs | 我从不喜欢无花果 |
[21:13] | – now I… I love ’em. – I know. | -现在 我超爱它们 -我知道 |
[21:19] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[21:20] | Oh, Booth is here, too. | 布斯也在这 |
[21:21] | I’ll put you on speakerphone. | 我把手机扬声器打开 |
[21:23] | Hey. So I found eggs from the Sternorrhyncha Aphidoidea. | 嘿 我找到了一些胸喙亚目蚜虫的卵 |
[21:27] | They were on George Clooney. | 它们在乔治·克鲁尼身上 |
[21:29] | It’s like pulling teeth from this guy. | 跟他说话就跟拔牙一样难搞 |
[21:30] | Okay, Hodgins | 好吧 哈金斯 |
[21:31] | the eggs, they come from chickens, or…? | 那些是鸡蛋 还是 |
[21:33] | Yeah, I just told you– aphids. | 我刚告诉过你 蚜虫 |
[21:35] | So I hatched the eggs | 我孵化了那些卵 |
[21:37] | and it turns out the aphids are wingless. | 发现那些蚜虫没有翅膀 |
[21:38] | – This is fascinating. – Who’s that? | -太神奇了 -那是谁 |
[21:40] | – Hannah. – Hannah. | -汉娜 -汉娜 |
[21:41] | Oh. Hey, uh, hi. | 啊 你…你好 |
[21:43] | Uh, it’s nice to meet you. | 认识你太高兴了 |
[21:45] | I, um… | 我是… |
[21:46] | I’m, uh, Hodgins. | 我是哈金斯 |
[21:48] | Um, Dr. Hodgins. | 哈金斯博士 |
[21:50] | Uh, I am a big fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[21:52] | I just read the piece where you stuck it to CENTCOM in 2009. | 我读过你09年坚持递交中央司令部的报道 |
[21:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:56] | Hey, maybe while you’re here | 是这样 既然你在这儿 |
[21:57] | you can find out why every time there’s | 或许你能查查为什么 |
[21:59] | a big story, and I mean like | 每当有重大事件 |
[22:00] | an earthquake or government corruption | 例如地震或是政府贪污时 |
[22:02] | there’s always some celebrity story that takes focus. | 总有一些名人轶事转移视线 |
[22:05] | – Hodgins. – You know? The BP oil spill. | -哈金斯 -比如说英石油泄漏事件 |
[22:07] | Lindsay Lohan goes to jail | 一听说林赛·罗韩进了监狱 |
[22:08] | and the country takes their eye off the ball. | 公众就不再关注这件事了 |
[22:10] | – Hodgins. – Media is used | -哈金斯 -大众媒体本来 |
[22:12] | to distract us all the time. | 就是用以分散我们的注意力的 |
[22:13] | You’re taking him seriously? | 你还真和他讨论阴谋论啊 |
[22:14] | Michael Jackson’s funeral is on 24 hours a day | 迈克尔·杰克逊的葬礼全天播出 |
[22:17] | and nobody finds out about the coup in Honduras. | 导致无人得知洪都拉斯的政变 |
[22:19] | – Felt fishy to me. – I love this woman. | -其中必有猫腻儿 -我爱死这女人了 |
[22:21] | We were talking about wingless aphids | 我们本来在讨论无翼蚜虫 |
[22:24] | – Dr. Hodgins. – We were? | -哈金斯博士 -是吗 |
[22:25] | Right, yes, no, we w-were. | 啊 对 是蚜虫 |
[22:28] | So, wingless aphids, they couldn’t have existed | 无翼蚜虫无法在 |
[22:29] | where we found the remains. | 遗体被发现的场所生存 |
[22:31] | They live in windier environments | 它们应生活于海拔更高的 |
[22:33] | at a higher altitude. | 多风环境里 |
[22:34] | So I checked | 于是我检查了 |
[22:35] | the wind patterns at various altitudes | 不同海拔的风型 |
[22:37] | and I found some cabins in the park | 最终在公园中发现一些木屋 |
[22:39] | that hikers use to rest. | 徒步旅行者就在那儿休憩 |
[22:41] | They must have been there. | 他们肯定去过 |
[22:42] | The male victim may have left | 男性被害人或许留下了 |
[22:43] | something which could I.D. him. | 可以鉴定其身份的物品 |
[22:44] | Thanks, Hodgins. | 多谢了 哈金斯 |
[22:45] | We should get back to the park. | 我们该回公园去 |
[22:46] | And I got to get up to Capitol Hill. | 我要去趟国会山 |
[22:48] | I’m covering the Armed Services hearing. | 报道军事后勤部的听证会 |
[22:50] | I’ll see you back at the apartment. | 我们回家再见 |
[22:51] | Yes. | 好的 |
[22:53] | If George Clooney had been up here | 要是乔治·克鲁尼来过 |
[22:55] | I’m sure I’d remember. | 我一定记得的 |
[22:56] | Ah, it’s not Clooney. | 那可不是克鲁尼 |
[22:57] | Apparently, it’s not a very accurate sketch. | 很显然 这个面部重建像并不精确 |
[22:59] | Sorry, I don’t recognize either one of ’em. | 抱歉 这两个人我一个都不记得 |
[23:01] | But, then, hundreds of people come to the park every day. | 不过每天有数百人来游览公园 |
[23:04] | Well, it’s worth a shot. | 兴许会有发现 |
[23:06] | Cabins are inspected weekly. | 小木屋每周例行检查 |
[23:08] | If anything was found | 要是有人捡到东西 |
[23:10] | I’m sure it would be in the lost and found. | 应该已经放到失物认领箱里了 |
[23:12] | There doesn’t seem to be anything in the cabin. | 这木屋里几乎空无一物 |
[23:16] | I filled out my application like you said. | 我照你说的那样递交了申请 |
[23:19] | You know, if, uh, we work well together | 要是我干得还不错 |
[23:21] | maybe you’ll give me a recommendation. | 你能不能推荐一下我 |
[23:22] | Brothers in arms, and all. | 咱俩也算是战友了 |
[23:24] | We’ll see what happens. | 这得看具体情况 |
[23:25] | Look at this, Booth. | 来看看这个 布斯 |
[23:27] | Wow. Look at all these names, huh? | 哇噢 好多名字啊 |
[23:30] | Talk about the love shack! | 这一方爱情小天地 |
[23:32] | Couples have been known to use the shelter for the… | 这里常被情侣们用来搞… |
[23:34] | occasional romantic interlude. | 浪漫小插曲 |
[23:36] | Like a fig tree. | 就像无花果树 |
[23:38] | -Beg your pardon? – Nothing. | -你说什么 -没什么 |
[23:39] | I like figs. Look at this. | 我喜欢无花果 看这个 |
[23:41] | This is fresh. “9-13.” | 新刻上的 “九月十三” |
[23:43] | The day they died. | 正是他们死去当天 |
[23:45] | “HF” “HF”. | |
[23:46] | Hillary Fuller. | 希拉里·福勒 |
[23:47] | Yeah, but who’s “FV”? | 没错 这个”FV”又是谁 |
[23:58] | I was trying anything to get an idea of the mystery man | 我想尽办法找出神秘男子的身份 |
[24:01] | so I analyzed the strontium isotope composition of his teeth. | 于是我分析了他牙齿的锶同位素构成 |
[24:04] | Now, it indicates that the victim | 结果显示这位被害者的 |
[24:06] | spent his first 20 or so years in Central America. | 前二十年左右都住在中北美地区 |
[24:10] | Probably Guatemala | 从氧气比例推断 |
[24:11] | based on the oxygen ratios. | 很可能是危地马拉 |
[24:13] | Well, the remaining tissue I collected from his hands | 我从其手上提取的残余组织 |
[24:16] | shows a high level of nicotine. | 检验出尼古丁含量过高 |
[24:19] | So he had green tobacco sickness. | 说明他有烟草萎黄病 |
[24:21] | He was a migrant worker picking tobacco | 他是采烟草的外来工 |
[24:23] | which might be why we can’t get a match for him. | 这或许能说明为什么我们找不到相匹配的资料 |
[24:26] | So the initials “FV” would probably be Spanish in origin. | 缩写”FV”可能来自西班牙语 |
[24:29] | But Hillary Fuller was a college-educated woman | 但希拉里·福勒是一名受过高等教育的女性 |
[24:32] | with a good job at a marketing firm. | 供职于一家行销公司 |
[24:34] | Why would she be romantically involved | 她怎么可能和 |
[24:36] | with a migrant worker? | 一名外来工约会 |
[24:37] | See if the victims share any additional | 再检查两者有没有其它 |
[24:39] | genetic or environmental markers. | 基因或外在环境的相同特质 |
[24:47] | So, she was a marketing director and he was a migrant worker. | 她是销售主管 而他是外来工 |
[24:50] | I can’t believe they were a romantic couple. | 我无法相信他们是一对儿 |
[24:51] | Just because they had different backgrounds | 他们只是来自不同生活背景 |
[24:53] | what, you’re saying that they can’t be in love? | 你怎么能断言他们不能相爱 |
[24:55] | Your belief in the power of love is admirable, Booth | 你对爱情的信仰十分令人敬佩 布斯 |
[24:58] | but an affair between these two is an anthropological anomaly. | 但这两类人的交往在人类学中被视为不协调 |
[25:01] | Yeah, I mean, crossing class boundaries | 没错 能够成功跨越如此悬殊的 |
[25:02] | that extreme would be rare and indicate | 社会阶级差距的可能性微乎其微 |
[25:05] | that our victims had something in common we haven’t | 也表明两者之间必然存在我们未能 |
[25:07] | – discovered yet. – So it’s not possible | -发现的共同点 -那么说两个人 |
[25:09] | for two people to overcome their differences? | 要克服这些不同是不可能的了 |
[25:12] | We couldn’t. | 我们两个就做不到 |
[25:13] | – What? – She’s right. | -什么 -她说得对 |
[25:14] | This is not about us. | 这跟我们两个没关系 |
[25:16] | Sometimes when I was away | 在我们分开的日子里 |
[25:18] | I would imagine us together. | 我会想象我们在一起的场景 |
[25:22] | – Really? – While pleasant | -真的吗 -尽管非常愉悦 |
[25:23] | it was clearly a fantasy | 但很明显是一种空想 |
[25:26] | because we are also anomalous. | 因为我们两个也十分不协调 |
[25:28] | But you were lucky enough to meet someone | 但你很幸运地遇上某个 |
[25:30] | with whom you have parity. | 与你社会地位对等的人 |
[25:32] | Love. | 是爱 |
[25:33] | With whom I have love. | 我遇上一个我爱的人 |
[25:36] | Do you guys want to talk about this? | 你们俩想要讨论这个吗 |
[25:37] | Nope. | 不 |
[25:39] | No? ‘Cause I figure since Hannah is now a part of your life… | 不想谈吗 但我觉得既然汉娜已进入你的生活 |
[25:42] | Why don’t you just focus | 既然两位受害人如此不协调 |
[25:44] | on what connected them, if they were so incompatible. | 我们为何不讨论讨论他们的共同点呢 |
[25:46] | Okay? That’s easy enough for you to do, right? | 对吧 这个对你而言比较容易吧 |
[25:49] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[25:50] | I found the connection. | 我找到两者的共同点 |
[25:51] | Osteopenia. | 骨质减少 |
[25:53] | Both victims exhibit low bone mass | 两位受害者的骨量均偏低 |
[25:55] | and suppressed bone formation. | 骨生成受抑制 |
[25:56] | They were alcoholics. | 他们都酗酒 |
[25:58] | Oh. That’s the connection. | 对 这就是共同点 |
[25:59] | Now, although Hillary Fuller’s bones were still weak | 但尽管希拉里·福勒的骨质依旧脆弱 |
[26:01] | her osteoblasts did show evidence | 对她的成骨细胞的检测证明 |
[26:03] | of a recent increase in bone growth | 有新的骨生长的迹象 |
[26:06] | sufficient to indicate that | 这足以表明 |
[26:07] | she hadn’t been drinking for at least two years. | 她已有至少两年滴酒不沾 |
[26:08] | I did a count on the male victim’s osteoblasts, too | 我也测量了男性被害人的成骨细胞 |
[26:11] | and found that they were also returning to normal. | 结果显示其数量同样回归正常 |
[26:13] | So he had also stopped drinking. | 那么他也戒酒了 |
[26:14] | But according to the figures, only within the last year. | 不过具体数字显示 戒酒不足一年 |
[26:17] | All right, thanks. | 明白了 谢谢 |
[26:18] | So both of them had stopped drinking. | 他们两个都戒酒了 |
[26:20] | She more than two years ago; | 女性已戒酒两年多 |
[26:22] | he less than a year. | 男性不足一年 |
[26:23] | I know the connection. | 我知道他俩怎么认识的了 |
[26:25] | A.A. | 瘾君子互诫协会 |
[26:33] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[26:34] | FBI. I see you’re wearing your chip. | 我是联调局的 你戴着小标章 |
[26:35] | So you’ve probably been coming here for a while, huh? | 你来这儿有段时间了吧 |
[26:39] | This is a safe environment. | 这里大家和平共处 |
[26:40] | We don’t rat out our friends here. | 谁都不会出卖朋友 |
[26:41] | Just want to ask you a few questions about Hillary Fuller. | 只想问你几个关于希拉里·福勒的问题 |
[26:44] | She used to live in this area, so this | 她原来住在这一区 |
[26:46] | was probably her meeting. | 所以她应该就在这里聚会 |
[26:47] | I ain’t talking to no cop. | 我才不跟条子讲话 |
[26:48] | Don’t be such an ass-hat, Hank. | 别犯浑 汉克 |
[26:50] | I knew Hillary. | 我认识希拉里 |
[26:51] | What happen? | 出什么事了 |
[26:52] | She fall off the wagon? | 她又开始酗酒了吗 |
[26:53] | No, but she is dead. | 没有 她死了 |
[26:57] | We believe murdered. | 应该是被谋杀了 |
[26:58] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[26:59] | You still haven’t learned | 你还是没学会 |
[27:00] | how to ease into that one, right, Bones? | 如何委婉表达噩耗啊 骨头 |
[27:04] | Do you recognize this man? | 认识这个男人吗 |
[27:07] | He killed her? | “他”杀了她 |
[27:09] | He seems so nice in the movies. | 他在电影里很和善啊 |
[27:11] | No, this is the other victim | 不 这是与希拉里同时被发现的 |
[27:12] | who was found with Hillary. | 另一位被害人 |
[27:14] | His initials are F.V. | 他的姓名缩写是FV |
[27:16] | FV F.V. | |
[27:17] | Oh, Felix! | 啊 是菲利克斯 |
[27:19] | He does kind of look like George Clooney. | 他的确有点像乔治·克鲁尼 |
[27:21] | Oh… wait, I-I-I… | 等等 我我… |
[27:23] | I can’t believe this– Felix is gone, too? | 我简直不能相信 菲利克斯也去世了 |
[27:25] | They were found in Taylor National Park | 他们的遗体在泰勒国家公园的 |
[27:27] | in a cave. | 一处洞穴中被发现 |
[27:28] | Makes sense. | 我并不感到意外 |
[27:30] | Why is that? | 此话怎讲 |
[27:30] | If Hillary was sponsoring someone | 如果希拉里要帮助某人 |
[27:32] | she would take them in the woods so they could | 她便会带他们去森林里 这样他们 |
[27:33] | get in touch with themselves. | 就可以与大自然交流 |
[27:34] | It’s a good way to assess the, you know, the damages they’ve done | 这对明确自己造成的伤害 |
[27:37] | in their life and make amends. | 并作出补偿是个好方法 |
[27:38] | Yeah. You in the program? | 没错 你参加过我们的活动 |
[27:40] | I’m a gambler. | 我曾经是个赌徒 |
[27:40] | But I haven’t laid a bet in years. | 但我很久都没有赌过了 |
[27:42] | I do miss the coffee here, though. | 不过我还挺怀念这儿的咖啡的 |
[27:44] | Were Hillary and Felix romantically involved? | 希拉里和菲利克斯有恋爱关系吗 |
[27:47] | It’s not supposed to happen with your sponsor | 跟负责人之间本来不应该发生这种关系 |
[27:49] | but they just kind of clicked. | 但是他们日久生情 |
[27:51] | And he was having some trouble at home– | 而且他自己的家庭关系也有问题 |
[27:52] | guess his girlfriend was getting jealous because Hillary | 我猜她的女朋友因为希拉里 |
[27:54] | was helping Felix stay sober. | 帮助菲利克斯戒酒而吃醋 |
[27:56] | Right, and they were falling in love. | 不止是戒酒 他们已经爱上彼此 |
[27:57] | That, too. | 确实 |
[27:59] | I guess his girlfriend couldn’t handle it. | 我觉得他的女朋友受不了这些 |
[28:01] | But that’s life, right? | 但这就是生活呀 |
[28:03] | Things change. | 事情总会发生改变 |
[28:08] | Do you know where we can find Felix’s girlfriend? | 你知道菲利克斯女朋友住在哪吗 |
[28:11] | Felix was no saint. | 菲利克斯也不是什么好人 |
[28:12] | He might have been a teacher in Guatemala | 在危地马拉的时候他当过老师 |
[28:14] | but here he was just a drunk– | 来到这里之后 他每天烂醉如泥 |
[28:16] | you have his record there. | 你有他的案底 |
[28:17] | Right, drunk and disorderly | 是的 醉酒 扰乱治安 |
[28:18] | buying alcohol for a minor, petty theft. | 替未成年人买酒 小额盗窃 |
[28:20] | Not major crimes. | 没犯过什么大事 |
[28:21] | You defending him now? That kid he bought booze for | 你在替他说话吗 他帮忙买酒的那个小孩 |
[28:23] | got into an accident or something. | 后来出了车祸之类的 |
[28:26] | I’m just trying to find out who killed Felix | 我只是想知道谁杀害了菲利克斯 |
[28:27] | and right now you’re looking like a good suspect. | 你现在看起来嫌疑很大 |
[28:29] | Aw, screw you, man. | 去你的 |
[28:30] | Screw me? | 你骂我 |
[28:31] | Yeah, screw you. | 骂的就是你 |
[28:32] | I was always there for him. | 每次他出事 都是我帮他 |
[28:34] | I bailed the bastard out of jail. | 我把他从监狱里保释出来 |
[28:36] | I cleaned him up | 在他喝醉酒 |
[28:37] | after he was so drunk he slept in the street | 在大街上睡一宿觉之后我给他洗澡 |
[28:39] | and then he cheats on me? | 到头来他对我不忠 |
[28:40] | Well, you don’t seem too upset to find out that he’s dead. | 看起来你并不为他的死感到十分难过 |
[28:42] | You live with a drunk | 如果你跟一个酒鬼一起生活 |
[28:44] | you expect them to die– | 就会知道他们早晚有一天会死 |
[28:45] | I guess I was ready. | 我早就接受这个事实了 |
[28:46] | All right, so… you weren’t needed anymore | 好吧 他清醒之后 |
[28:49] | once he got sober. | 就不再需要你了 |
[28:53] | Right? | 是吧 |
[28:54] | I wasted my time with him– he wasn’t a real man. | 我跟他在一起就是浪费时间 他不是真男人 |
[28:57] | A real man can take a drink | 真男人喝了酒 |
[28:58] | he can still party– he was not a man. | 还是可以参加派对 他不是真男人 |
[29:00] | He was to another woman. | 对于另一个女人来说 他是 |
[29:02] | That must have made you angry. | 你一定为这事感到愤怒 |
[29:06] | Why didn’t you report him missing? | 发现他失踪之后 你为什么没报案 |
[29:08] | Because I just thought he’d run off with that bitch. | 因为我以为他跟那个不要脸的私奔了 |
[29:10] | So you followed him to the woods just to make sure that was true. | 所以你就跟踪他们到树林里 想确定他出轨了 |
[29:13] | You found him in the woods? | 你们在树林里发现他的 |
[29:14] | I got allergies– I don’t go to the woods. | 我对花粉过敏 我从来不去树林里 |
[29:17] | Oh, people do crazy things when they’re angry. | 人们在愤怒的时候往往会做出疯狂的举动 |
[29:20] | Can you account for where you were on the 13th, Lupe? | 鲁珀 有人能证明你13号去过的地方吗 |
[29:24] | I don’t have to talk to you. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[29:26] | I don’t have to say anything. | 我有权利拒绝透露任何信息 |
[29:40] | Well, this is the best lunch I’ve had in a long time. | 这是我长久以来吃过的最美味的午餐 |
[29:44] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[29:45] | You want dessert? | 还想来点餐后甜点吗 |
[29:49] | – I got to get back to work. – No. | -我得去上班了 -不 |
[29:51] | Well, there’s always dinner, right? | 还有晚饭呢 是吧 |
[29:59] | You and Brennan… | 你和布纳恩 |
[30:02] | You two seem solid. | 你们两个看起来关系很稳固 |
[30:05] | Well… happens after, you know | 一起工作大概五年之后 |
[30:08] | working together for what, five years. | 两个人的关系一般都很稳固 |
[30:11] | You know | 你知道吗 |
[30:12] | I-I’m a little jealous, actually. | 我有点吃醋 |
[30:15] | What, you actually think that there’s something going on | 什么 你真的以为我和骨头之间 |
[30:17] | between… me and Bones? | 发生过什么 |
[30:20] | No, not that. | 没有 不是啦 |
[30:21] | Unless there’s something I should know. | 除非确实发生了什么事情你没告诉我 |
[30:23] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[30:25] | I guess I’m just jealous of what you two do together. | 我嫉妒你们一起工作 |
[30:28] | The action in the field. | 在办案过程中并肩行动 |
[30:33] | So the Armed Services Committee is not doing it for you. | 武装委员会的听证会对你来说不给力是吗 |
[30:36] | No. I think I’m the only one in the press corps | 是呀 也许我是记者团里唯一一个 |
[30:39] | who refuses to write her stories from press releases. | 拒绝使用官方发布信息发新闻的记者 |
[30:41] | You’re gonna make trouble while you’re here, aren’t you? | 你一定要在这儿制造点麻烦 不是吗 |
[30:44] | As much as possible. | 麻烦越多越好 |
[30:47] | Isn’t that why you love me? | 你不就是因为这个才爱上我的吗 |
[30:49] | That’s definitely one of the reasons. | 这绝对是其中一个原因 |
[30:55] | I got to get back… to work, Hannah. | 汉娜 我真得回去工作了 |
[30:57] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[30:59] | But I’m trouble, remember? | 但是可别忘了我爱惹麻烦 |
[31:12] | All right! | 太好了 |
[31:12] | I was told these are for you. | 他们告诉我这是送给你的 |
[31:15] | Yes, these are the tires from Lupe Rojas’s car. | 是呀 这是鲁珀·罗哈斯的轮胎 |
[31:17] | She denies going to the park, but Booth doesn’t believe her. | 她说她没去过公园 但布斯不相信 |
[31:20] | And if she’s lying | 如果她说谎 |
[31:22] | the tread should contain insect and plant matter | 轮胎缝里应该能找到昆虫和植物的痕迹 |
[31:24] | that could place here there. | 证明她去过那里 |
[31:25] | Yeah, exactly. | 千真万确 |
[31:26] | You know | 你知道吗 |
[31:27] | you could be my lovely assistant. | 你真可以成为我可爱的助手 |
[31:29] | Yes, but since I’m your boss | 是呀 但因为我是你老板 |
[31:31] | you’re my lovely assistant. | 你是我的可爱助手 |
[31:34] | Yeah, right. | 你说的对 |
[31:35] | Well, at least I’m lovely. | 至少我还算可爱 |
[31:40] | I’ve reexamined the injuries | 我重新检查了这些伤痕 |
[31:41] | but I haven’t found anything new. | 但没有任何新的发现 |
[31:43] | And why do you think that is? | 你觉得为什么会这样呢 |
[31:44] | Because there’s nothing new. | 因为确实没有新的线索 |
[31:46] | Because you’ve been looking at them | 因为你在检查的时候 |
[31:47] | as if both victims were attacked and beaten. | 假定被害人受到了攻击 |
[31:50] | Of course. Wasn’t that your supposition? | 当然 您不也是这样推测的吗 |
[31:52] | Yes. But was it yours? | 是的 但是你的推测是什么 |
[31:54] | Because an assistant who doesn’t think for himself | 一个不会动脑筋独立思考的助手 |
[31:57] | has no value to me. | 对我来说没有任何价值 |
[31:58] | – Okay, but I thought that… – No, you didn’t– | -但我确实以为 -不 你没有 |
[32:01] | that’s the point. | 这就是问题所在 |
[32:02] | You repeated an inconclusive assumption | 你重复了我基于不完全证据 |
[32:04] | I made without all the evidence. | 做出的推断 |
[32:06] | Evidence, by the way, you were supposed to supply | 而这些证据正是应该由你来仔细研究的 |
[32:08] | while I was busy with other duties. | 因为我需要处理其他事情 |
[32:09] | Okay, I’m gonna assume that I missed something here. | 好吧 我现在假定我忽略了某些证据 |
[32:12] | I can guarantee that you missed something. | 我敢保证你肯定有所忽略 |
[32:13] | Perhaps this is a reason that | 也许这就是你在芝加哥 |
[32:15] | you didn’t get your promotion in Chicago. | 没能得到升职的原因 |
[32:17] | Dr. Brennan… | 布纳恩博士 |
[32:18] | If you hope to redeem yourself in my eyes | 如果你想恢复你在我心中的形象 |
[32:19] | you will look at these remains | 重新检查这两具遗体 |
[32:21] | and tell me exactly what it is that you missed. | 然后告诉我你忽略了什么 |
[32:24] | I’m guessing this is about | 我觉得你说这些话不只是因为 |
[32:26] | more than a mistake by an assistant. | 你的助手犯了什么错误 |
[32:28] | Why would you think that? | 何出此言 |
[32:29] | Do you know what she’s talking about, or…? | 你知道她是什么意思吗 |
[32:31] | Yes. But I prefer to focus on my own failings at this moment. | 知道 但我现在最好专心更正我自己的失误 |
[32:34] | Someone’s altered your relationship | 有人改变了你跟布斯的关系 |
[32:36] | with Booth, Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[32:38] | – Do you mean Hannah? – Yes. | -你是说汉娜吗 -是的 |
[32:40] | Whether or not you’re happy for him | 无论你是否为他感到高兴 |
[32:42] | you have to have feelings about it. | 你对这件事情肯定有自己的感想 |
[32:44] | And if you can’t keep that out of the workplace… | 如果你的情感影响到工作 |
[32:47] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry, Dr. Edison, but sometimes | 抱歉 埃迪森博士 但有些时候 |
[32:49] | our personal lives directly affect our work. | 个人情感问题会直接影响到我们的工作 |
[32:51] | No, no | 不是这个意思 |
[32:52] | I see what Dr. Brennan means. | 我刚意识到布纳恩博士指出的问题 |
[32:54] | These two people weren’t beaten at all. | 这两个人没受到攻击 |
[32:55] | You see? | 你看到了吧 |
[32:56] | This is about nothing more than Dr. Edison’s incompetence. | 我批评埃迪森博士仅仅是因为他能力不够 |
[32:59] | That was very kind. | 你说得真”委婉” |
[33:00] | But if they weren’t beaten | 如果他们没受到攻击 |
[33:02] | why did Dr. Hodgins find traces | 为什么哈金斯博士在他们伤口 |
[33:04] | of sedimentary rock in their wounds? | 找到了沉积岩的痕迹 |
[33:05] | Because they fell on rocks. | 因为他们跌落在岩石上 |
[33:07] | And she broke his fall | 她挡在了他下面 |
[33:09] | which is why his injuries weren’t as severe. | 所以他受的伤没有她那么严重 |
[33:11] | Very good. You see? | 真不错 你看 |
[33:13] | I was merely helping Dr. Edison to be a better scientist. | 我只是在帮助埃迪森博士成为一名更好的科学家 |
[33:16] | I apologize, Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 我向你道歉 |
[33:20] | Accepted. | 我接受 |
[33:23] | Those people in Chicago… | 埃迪森博士 芝加哥的 |
[33:25] | were… | 那些人 |
[33:27] | foolish to lose you, Dr. Edison. | 放走你真的是很愚蠢 |
[33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:33] | It’s actually quite amusing | 认为汉娜会影响我的工作 |
[33:36] | to think that Hannah could ever affect my work. | 这个想法太有趣了 |
[33:44] | So I input all | 我把两名受害者 |
[33:46] | of the injuries and breaks | 身上所有受伤和骨折的信息 |
[33:47] | that were found on both of the victims. | 输入电脑 |
[33:49] | You can see that they share | 可以看到他们胸部 |
[33:50] | mirror fractures on their chests | 和髋部的骨折 |
[33:52] | and pelvises. | 呈现镜像关系 |
[33:53] | They’re compression fractures that they share | 这些都是在他跌落在她身上时 |
[33:54] | because he landed on top of her. | 发生的压缩性骨折 |
[33:56] | This also explains | 这也解释了 |
[33:57] | why his zygomatic and maxilla are shattered. | 他颧骨和上颌骨粉碎性骨折的原因 |
[34:01] | His face struck the rocks directly. | 他的脸直接撞到了岩石 |
[34:03] | Now, here are the injuries on her back. | 这是她后背上的伤痕 |
[34:08] | And I found some photographs | 我找了一些山洞 |
[34:09] | of the area surrounding the cave. | 周围的照片 |
[34:11] | I used topographical overlay software | 我用地形覆盖软件 |
[34:13] | to find the rocks that would match their injuries. | 寻找能够跟他们所受伤害相匹配的石头 |
[34:17] | So this section of the rocks here | 这一部分的几块石头 |
[34:19] | is the section that matches their injuries. | 跟他们的伤痕能够匹配 |
[34:21] | It’s about 250 feet from the cave. | 离山洞约76米 |
[34:24] | Well, with the amount of blood loss they both were suffering | 考虑到他们的失血量 |
[34:27] | they couldn’t have made it any farther. | 他们不可能移到更远的地方去 |
[34:41] | This is the spot. | 就是这儿了 |
[34:43] | Well, I want a forensics team to come and | 让鉴证组来取证 |
[34:44] | you know, brush through all these rocks. | 仔细查找石头上的证据 |
[34:46] | They fell from up there. | 他们从那上面摔下来 |
[34:50] | Maybe it was a suicide thing. | 也许是自杀 |
[34:51] | Nah. Uh-uh. There was no note. | 不是 没有遗书 |
[34:52] | And everyone who knew them said they were pretty happy. | 而且所有认识他们的人都说他们在一起很开心 |
[34:54] | W-What’s up there? | 上面有什么 |
[34:56] | It’s a vista point. | 是个观景点 |
[34:57] | Beautiful view. | 风景很美 |
[34:58] | It’s just tough to access. | 只是不容易上去 |
[35:00] | Usually only experienced hikers go up there. | 通常只有有经验的登山者才会上去 |
[35:02] | Well, Hillary was experienced. | 希拉里很有经验 |
[35:03] | She brought people from the program up here. | 她常带协会的人来 |
[35:05] | – Program? – Yeah. A.A. | -协会 -是的 嗜酒者互诫协会 |
[35:07] | So there wouldn’t be a lot of people up there? | 这么说不会有很多人爬到上面去 |
[35:09] | No one would see if someone pushed the couple off the cliff? | 也不会有人看到是谁把他们推下去的 |
[35:11] | God. No, I guess not. | 老天 我觉得不会 |
[35:15] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[35:18] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 多谢 |
[35:19] | That was Hodgins. Lupe lied. | 是哈金斯 鲁珀说了谎 |
[35:22] | He found evidence, uh, in her tire treads | 他在她的轮胎面上找到了证据 |
[35:24] | that she was up here. | 证明她来过这里 |
[35:42] | This place is freaky. Why are we here? | 这地方好恐怖 为什么要来这里 |
[35:44] | Is this some kind of torture place? | 是专门拷问别人的地方吗 |
[35:45] | We’re just going to verify your story. | 我们只是要证实一下你说的话 |
[35:47] | I didn’t kill them. | 我没有杀他们 |
[35:48] | Oh, really? Then why did you lie about going to the park? | 真的吗 那你为什么撒谎说没去过公园 |
[35:50] | Because I knew you wouldn’t believe me | 因为我知道如果我告诉你们我去过 |
[35:51] | if you knew I drove out there. | 你们就根本不会相信我没杀他们 |
[35:53] | Now that you lied, I believe you even less. | 你撒了谎 我就更难相信你了 |
[35:55] | I am telling you, I got allergies. | 我说过 我会过敏 |
[35:57] | I followed them, but then I started sneezing up there. | 我跟踪了他们 然后我就开始打喷嚏 |
[35:59] | My eyes puffed up. | 眼睛也肿了 |
[36:00] | I couldn’t see, so I went home. | 我什么都看不见 所以就回去了 |
[36:01] | – You ready? – All ready. | -准备好了吗 -一切就绪 |
[36:03] | Ready? Ready, ready, ready. | 准备好了 一切就绪 |
[36:04] | Ready? Ready for what? | 准备好了 什么准备好了 |
[36:06] | What are we ready for? I’m not ready. | 你们准备好了什么 我没准备好 |
[36:11] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[36:11] | Well, you know, you said you followed them | 既然你说你跟踪他们 |
[36:13] | to the top of the trail, till you couldn’t go any further. | 到山上 直到你就没法前行了 |
[36:15] | ‘Cause I was sneezing and stuff. Yeah. | 因为我开始打喷嚏 没错 |
[36:16] | Yeah, so we’re just going to do a little experiment. | 所以我们现在就来做个小实验 |
[36:18] | I feel really uncomfortable about this. | 我真有点不习惯 |
[36:20] | We usually don’t do experiments on live humans. | 我们通常不做人的活体试验 |
[36:22] | I know. Should be fun. | 了解 估计会很有趣 |
[36:24] | You said you were going to give me a chance to clear myself. | 你说过要给我个机会来澄清自己 |
[36:27] | We are, unless you want me to lock you up for a few weeks | 对啊 除非你想先被关上几个礼拜 |
[36:29] | until a public defender comes along to take your case. | 直到公设律师来接手你的案子 |
[36:31] | That’s up to you. What do you think? | 你来决定 怎样 |
[36:32] | These are plants that grow at the higher altitudes in the park. | 这些植物都生长在公园的高海拔处 |
[36:36] | Trumpet honeysuckle, red twig dogwood | 贯叶忍冬 红枝山茱萸 |
[36:39] | Russian hawthorn. | 俄罗斯山楂树 |
[36:40] | Let’s start with that one. | 我们先从这个开始吧 |
[36:48] | What, are you witches? | 搞什么 你是女巫吗 |
[36:50] | ‘Cause my grandmother knows spells. | 我奶奶可是会咒语的 |
[36:51] | Okay. Next one. | 好吧 下一个 |
[36:53] | This is dogwood. | 这个是山茱萸 |
[36:59] | Not looking good, Lupe. | 看起来不妙 鲁珀 |
[37:01] | And this is the honeysuckle. | 这个是忍冬 |
[37:05] | Jeez! | 老天 |
[37:09] | God! Get it away! | 天哪 快拿走 |
[37:17] | Clark, why didn’t you say you were allergic? | 克拉克 你怎么不说你过敏呢 |
[37:19] | I didn’t know! | 我不知道 |
[37:20] | I’m calling my grandma! | 我要给我奶奶打电话 |
[37:23] | She’s telling the truth, Booth. | 她说的是实话 布斯 |
[37:25] | Her allergies are severe and she wouldn’t have been able | 她有重度过敏症 她不可能 |
[37:27] | to continue following them up there. | 一直跟踪他们到上面 |
[37:36] | I’m going to go get an antihistamine. | 我去拿抗组胺剂 |
[37:44] | I think I found something. | 我发现了新线索 |
[37:49] | Most of the flesh was decomposed or eaten by parasites | 大部分组织都已分解或为寄生虫所食 |
[37:53] | except for this area, around his eye and cheek. | 除了这部分 他的眼睛周围和脸颊处 |
[37:56] | Flesh is desiccated | 肉是干燥的 |
[37:58] | and seems to be untouched by scavengers. | 似乎食腐动物都避开了此区域 |
[38:00] | If they ate everything else | 如果它们吃了别的部分 |
[38:01] | why would the animals avoid that? | 为什么要避开此处呢 |
[38:02] | That’s what I asked myself. | 我也这么自问的 |
[38:03] | So I did an analysis of the tissue | 然后我验定了一下这部分组织 |
[38:05] | and compared it with the tissue | 将之与其他部分的组织 |
[38:07] | I took off other parts of the remains. | 进行了比较 |
[38:08] | This tissue from around his eye contains capsaicin. | 眼睛周围的组织含有辣椒素 |
[38:12] | Pepper spray? | 防狼喷雾 |
[38:14] | Yes, but at a very high concentration. | 没错 但是浓度更高 |
[38:16] | Government issue. | 政府专用 |
[38:18] | The scavengers wouldn’t touch it. | 所以食腐动物都避开了 |
[38:19] | Wait a second. Forest Services issues | 等等 林务局给每个公园巡逻员 |
[38:21] | a highly concentrated spray to park rangers | 都派发一种高浓度的喷雾 |
[38:24] | who encounter bears or other aggressive animals. | 以防他们遇到熊或其他具攻击性的动物 |
[38:33] | We looked at Felix’s rap sheet a little closer | 我们仔细查了菲利克斯的前科记录 |
[38:36] | and the minor he bought liquor for was your niece. | 他帮你未成年的侄女买了酒 |
[38:38] | She drank too much and got into a car accident. | 她饮酒过度 然后发生了车祸 |
[38:41] | And she died. | 因此丧命 |
[38:42] | Isn’t that right, Gary? | 是不是 盖理 |
[38:49] | I saw him hiking with that woman. | 我看见他和那个女的一起远足 |
[38:51] | I recognized him from court. | 我在法庭上的时候见过他 |
[38:53] | When they left the cabin, I… followed them. | 他们离开小屋之后 我就跟着他们 |
[38:56] | Your sister-in-law’s been through enough. | 你的嫂子可真是受苦了 |
[38:57] | She lost your brother in Afghanistan | 在阿富汗丧了夫 |
[38:59] | and then her daughter. | 然后又死了女儿 |
[39:00] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[39:01] | Neither was killing those two people. | 杀死这两个人也不公平 |
[39:03] | They let him off with a slap on the wrist. | 他们判他罪判的太轻了 |
[39:06] | Counseling. That’s crap! | 劝导 真是扯淡 |
[39:08] | He needed to pay. | 他要付出代价 |
[39:09] | We’re both soldiers. You understand. | 我们都是军人 你明白的 |
[39:11] | – I don’t. I don’t get that. – Come on, man. | -我不明白 -拜托 兄弟 |
[39:12] | When we were over there, we took care of business. | 我们在战场的时候 我们解决问题 |
[39:15] | We didn’t wait for some trial. | 才不会等着审讯 |
[39:16] | What about the woman? | 为什么把那个女的也杀了 |
[39:18] | She was defending him | 她替他辩护 |
[39:19] | saying that he turned his life around. | 说他已经改过自新 |
[39:22] | Collateral damage. It happens. | 连带伤害 时常发生的 |
[39:24] | This isn’t war, Gary. | 这可不是场战争 盖理 |
[39:25] | He killed Sarah. | 他杀了萨拉 |
[39:27] | She never had a chance to turn her life around. | 她可没有机会去改过自新 |
[39:30] | So you sprayed them with pepper spray | 所以你用辣椒喷雾喷了他们 |
[39:31] | and you pushed them off the cliff. | 然后将他们推下崖去 |
[39:34] | I did the right thing. | 我做的没错 |
[39:36] | For Sarah and my brother. | 为了萨拉还有我哥哥 |
[39:40] | Nobody’s ever going to tell me I didn’t do the right thing. | 没有人会说我做的是错的 |
[39:51] | *Every day is a struggle* | *每天都痛苦难熬* |
[39:55] | *between what I want to say* | *有些话不知是要讲出来* |
[39:58] | *and what I should keep to myself* | *还是深埋心底* |
[40:03] | *And the words that manage to leave my lips* | *那些欲言又止的话语* |
[40:07] | *don’t hurt me* | *未伤到我* |
[40:09] | *but they hurt everyone else* | *却伤及了周围的人* |
[40:13] | *So* | *于是* |
[40:15] | *I find myself in need of a pause* | *我发现我需要停下来* |
[40:20] | *I’m not sure why* | *我虽不明原因* |
[40:22] | *But I think that it’s because* | *但我认为那是因为* |
[40:26] | *of this desire to be what others want me to be…* | *我想成为大家心目中的那个人…* |
[40:34] | It’s sad, you know? | 挺伤感的 是不 |
[40:36] | But at least they died in each other’s arms. | 但至少他们相拥而死 |
[40:38] | How could that have made their deaths any less horrible? | 为什么死在一起就没那么悲惨 |
[40:41] | Well, ’cause it was love. | 因为有爱啊 |
[40:42] | I mean… I mean, if you’re going to go | 我是说 如果你要死了 |
[40:45] | it’s best to go with someone you love. | 和心爱的人一起死当然是一种慰藉 |
[40:46] | No, but he didn’t have to go. | 不过他本不必死的 |
[40:47] | He could have walked farther and gotten help. | 他本可以跑远点去寻求帮助 |
[40:50] | At least one of them would have lived. | 这样至少他们中的一个可以幸免 |
[40:52] | Well, he couldn’t leave her. | 但他没法离开她 |
[40:53] | All right, that-that’s what love is. | 知道吗 这就是爱的力量 |
[40:55] | So you’re saying that love is foolish and illogical. | 所以你是说爱情是愚蠢且无逻辑的 |
[40:58] | No. It’s-it’s thinking of someone before yourself. | 不 那是先人后己 |
[41:01] | It’s giving your life | 是为了那个人 |
[41:04] | if necessary, to that person. | 如果必须的话 可以献出自己的生命 |
[41:06] | I mean, it’s, uh, it’s love. | 我是说 那就是爱 |
[41:07] | And if a person falls out of love | 如果一个人又不爱了她了 |
[41:09] | and meets someone else? | 然后另结新欢呢 |
[41:10] | Those selfless acts would suddenly appear | 这种无私的行为就会显得 |
[41:12] | to be dangerously irresponsible, wouldn’t they? | 极度的不负责 不是吗 |
[41:15] | No. It was still love. | 不 那仍是爱 |
[41:18] | Well, I could never live like that. | 我可没法那样活着 |
[41:20] | Survival is the human imperative. | 寻求生存是人类的本能 |
[41:23] | If we don’t look out for ourselves | 如果我们不爱惜自己的话 |
[41:24] | nothing else matters. | 别的什么都没意义了 |
[41:25] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[41:25] | You know that, Bones. That’s not true. You know that. | 骨头 你说的不对 你知道不是这样的 |
[41:28] | You’re experiencing a rush of dopamine | 你因为汉娜 现在正受到多巴胺 |
[41:30] | norepinephrine, and serotonin with Hannah. | 去甲肾上腺素和血清胺的影响 |
[41:32] | Those feelings are wonderful. I’ve felt them. | 这种感觉很不错 我也感受过 |
[41:35] | But I won’t rely on the transient nature | 但我不会让自己的幸福 |
[41:37] | of chemicals for my happiness. | 仰赖于短暂的化学反应 |
[41:39] | Here she is. Wow. | 她来了 哇 |
[41:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[41:42] | Wow. That’s a dress. | 天啊 裙子真漂亮 |
[41:46] | Hey, Temperance. | 你好 坦普瑞 |
[41:47] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[41:49] | So, you guys catched a bad guy? | 你们抓住了坏人吗 |
[41:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:52] | It was a park ranger with a perverse sense of justice. | 凶手是一个有扭曲正义感的公园巡逻员 |
[41:56] | So, this is, like, a post-criminal drink? | 所以这算是结案后的庆功酒 |
[41:59] | Yeah. It’s a post… Y-you want one? | 是啊 你要一杯吗 |
[42:00] | I’ll have one. Or two. | 我来一杯 或两杯 |
[42:03] | Or three at dinner. We should go. | 或三杯 不过是晚餐时喝 我们该走了 |
[42:05] | – We’re going to be late. – Yeah, yeah. | -要来不及了 -是的 没错 |
[42:06] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[42:07] | Do you want to go? | 你想去吗 |
[42:09] | Oh, no, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[42:10] | I have to catalog all the forensics. | 我还要去整理一下相关的法医材料 |
[42:12] | Come on. Clark can do it. | 得了 克拉克会去做的 |
[42:13] | I don’t mind. Have a good night. | 反正我没事 晚上好好玩吧 |
[42:15] | So, I’ll see you tomorrow, then. | 那明天见了 |
[42:18] | Um, one night, you and me. | 哪天晚上我们一起出去 |
[42:21] | Girls’ night out. | 女生活动 |
[42:22] | We’ll dish about Seeley. | 我们一起聊瑟雷的八卦 |
[42:24] | – Come on, let’s go. – Okay, okay. | -快点 快走 -好了 好了 |