时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Oh whoa you look nice today. | 你今天真漂亮呀 |
[01:09] | Down boy. | 好了 宝贝 |
[01:10] | Got to go to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[01:12] | Beautiful and responsible. | 美貌与德才并重 |
[01:14] | How did I get so lucky? | 我真是三生有幸呀 |
[01:16] | What do you know about Anacostia? | 你对安娜卡西迪亚了解多少 |
[01:17] | It’s a neighborhood about | 那个街区离这里大概 |
[01:18] | a mile and a half from here. | 一英里半[约2.4公里] |
[01:20] | Seedy prostitution lots of gangs | 环境破旧 妓女黑帮成风 |
[01:24] | bad activity. Why? | 不法行为泛滥 你问这干吗 |
[01:25] | You ever hear of local cops | 你有没有听说过那里的警察 |
[01:26] | getting bought off down there? | 被人收买的事 |
[01:28] | I thought you were only working | 我以为你只报道白宫 |
[01:29] | the White House and Capitol Hill. | 和国会这些大新闻呢 |
[01:31] | You can see Anacostia | 你从国会大厦的楼顶 |
[01:32] | from the top of the Capitol Dome. | 可以看到安娜卡西迪亚的 |
[01:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:35] | Expanding our portfolio are we? | 看来有人在扩张领土咧 |
[01:37] | Look who’s talking. | 你还好意思说我 |
[01:37] | How many jurisdictional boundaries | 你这么些年来 |
[01:39] | have you transgressed over the years? | 越过了多少司法权限 |
[01:41] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[01:41] | All of them? | 所有的吗 |
[01:43] | Every one of them. | 每一个都算 |
[01:46] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[01:51] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[02:02] | Anacostia? | 安娜卡西迪亚 |
[02:04] | That’s a really tough part of town. | 那地方可乱着呢 |
[02:05] | Not compared to downtown Kabul it’s not. | 跟喀布尔市区比就不算乱 |
[02:07] | Or the surface of Venus | 或是跟金星表面比也算不上乱 |
[02:08] | which is covered by clouds of sulphuric acid | 金星表面覆盖着硫酸云 |
[02:11] | and hundreds of active mega volcanoes. | 和上千座巨大的活火山 |
[02:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:15] | We were talking about tough neighborhoods. | 我们不是在说混乱的街区吗 |
[02:19] | It’s good that Hannah’s totally jazzed | 不过汉娜对工作充满了热情 |
[02:20] | about her work though. | 这是件好事 |
[02:21] | For smart people like Hannah and me | 对于汉娜和我这种聪明的人来说 |
[02:23] | not being jazzed is physically painful. | 无法投入工作才叫痛苦呢 |
[02:25] | Whoa whoa are saying that Hannah | 你是说汉娜如此加班加点 |
[02:26] | does extra work because she’s bored at home? | 是因为她在家里觉得闷吗 |
[02:30] | No no. | 不是 没有 |
[02:31] | I’m an exciting guy. | 我是个很有意思的人 |
[02:33] | I for example | 比如说 |
[02:33] | I’m making dinner for her tonight– with wine. | 我今晚会做饭给她吃 还配着酒 |
[02:35] | You just decided that now didn’t you? | 你这是刚想出来的 对吧 |
[02:38] | If you’re not the cause of her ennui | 如果你不是她感到无趣的理由 |
[02:40] | then it stands to reason that you cannot make her happy. | 那也有可能你只是无法让她开心而已 |
[02:43] | It’s standard first order logic. | 这是标准的一阶逻辑 |
[02:45] | First order logic? | 什么一阶逻辑 |
[02:46] | First order logic | 一阶逻辑是 |
[02:47] | is a philosophical system of reasoning | 一套使用条件判断语句作为 |
[02:49] | using “if/then” statements as quantifiers or predicates. | 量词或是谓词的推理系统 |
[02:52] | “If/then” statement are binary truth functions | 条件判断语句是双重真值函数 |
[02:54] | wherein a compound sentence | 其中从句的两个对立方面 |
[02:55] | is logically equivalent to the negative. | 在逻辑上是相等的 |
[02:58] | Guys guys Hannah and I are really happy. | 伙计们 我和汉娜真的很开心 |
[03:00] | I gave her the big closet | 我把大衣柜让给她了 |
[03:01] | and I always put the seat down after I pee. | 而且我上完厕所后总会把马桶座圈放下来 |
[03:03] | You should also put the lid down. | 你应该把马桶盖也放下来 |
[03:04] | Otherwise a fine mist of aerosolized urine | 不然的话 你每次冲水的时候 |
[03:08] | and fecal particulates is sprayed into the air | 都会有气化的尿液和粪便的残渣 |
[03:10] | every time you flush. | 喷洒到空气中来 |
[03:12] | You might as well brush your teeth in excrement. | 这就等于是用排泄物漱口了 |
[03:14] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[03:17] | Thank God you called. | 谢天谢地 你电话来的真是时候 |
[03:18] | Okay. All right thanks. | 好的 好的 谢谢 |
[03:22] | We have a case. | 我们有案子了 |
[03:23] | We got to go. | 赶紧吃 不许打包 |
[03:33] | You know it looks like a giant man-eating clam. | 这看上去就像是一个巨大的吃人蚌 |
[03:36] | Well there’s no such thing as a man-eating clam. | 根本没有吃人蚌这种东西 |
[03:39] | Oh you know the giant ones — | 你知道那种特大号的蚌 |
[03:40] | they clamp down on your leg like a bear trap. | 它们就像捕熊器一样夹在你腿上 |
[03:41] | A) The shells close too slowly | 首先 贝壳闭合的速度很慢 |
[03:43] | to catch anything; | 不可能夹住任何东西 |
[03:44] | B) the really big ones can’t even close all the way. | 其次 很大的贝壳根本都无法完全闭合 |
[03:47] | Not in the movies I’ve watched. | 我看的电影里可不是这么演的 |
[03:59] | It’s all yours. | 交给你们了 |
[04:00] | Whoa poor guy. Now he’s stuck in a hard place. | 可怜的家伙 他可真是处境艰难呀 |
[04:02] | How do you know it’s a male? | 你怎么知道这是男性 |
[04:03] | I don’t. I just meant you know I just… | 我不知道 我只是想说 |
[04:05] | I just feel bad whatever sex. | 不管是男是女都够惨的 |
[04:07] | However you are correct. | 不管怎样 让你说对了 |
[04:09] | Given the angle of the jaw and the wear to the teeth | 根据下颚的角度和牙齿的磨损度来看 |
[04:12] | the victim is a male in his late 20s. | 死者是男性 年龄接近30岁 |
[04:14] | Male late 20s. | 男性 年龄接近30岁 |
[04:15] | Okay what’s that? | 好吧 那是什么 |
[04:16] | It’s a probe. | 这是探测器 |
[04:22] | These appear to be the only remains incased here. | 嵌在这块水泥里的似乎只有这些残骸 |
[04:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:25] | Where’s the back of his skull? | 他头骨的后半部分去哪了 |
[04:28] | Whoa okay. | 好吧 |
[04:31] | So what you’re saying is there could be | 所以你是说 |
[04:32] | you know male parts all just embedded here | 这大块水泥板下面可能到处都嵌着 |
[04:35] | in this big slab of concrete? | 男性尸体残骸咯 |
[04:36] | There’s the impression | 这里有头骨剩余部分 |
[04:38] | of the rest of the skull. | 留下来的印迹 |
[04:40] | When the concrete set | 水泥成形的时候 |
[04:43] | the bone was still there | 那块骨头还在这的 |
[04:44] | but somehow it disappeared in the meantime. | 但是不知道怎么就不见了 |
[04:46] | Okay so let me guess — you want the whole slab | 好吧 让我猜猜 你是想把这整块 |
[04:48] | of concrete shipped back to the Jeffersonian right? | 水泥板都运回杰斐逊实验室对吧 |
[04:50] | No. Don’t be absurd. | 不 别傻了 |
[04:51] | Two-by-three-by-four-meter section will be fine. | 两米乘三米乘四米的截面就够了 |
[04:55] | Shouldn’t weigh more than a ton. | 重量不会超过一吨的 |
[05:04] | Nothing here but dust. | 这里净是灰尘 |
[05:06] | Perhaps it’s what’s left of the missing bones. | 会不会是剩下的骨头 |
[05:08] | It could be many things Mr. Vaziri. | 不一定 瓦奇里先生 |
[05:10] | Speculation is pointless until we analyze the evidence. | 在分析证据之前 盲目揣测毫无意义 |
[05:14] | Sorry. I’ve been away | 抱歉 |
[05:15] | from forensic anthropology for almost a year. | 我不研究法医人类学一年多了 |
[05:17] | I guess I’m rusty. | 略感生疏 |
[05:17] | But we are glad to have you back Mr. Vaziri | 我们非常欢迎你回来 瓦奇里先生 |
[05:20] | aren’t we Dr. Brennan? | 是吗 布纳恩博士 |
[05:22] | Yes we’re delighted. | 是的 我们都高兴坏了 |
[05:25] | Cultural anthropology is a fine discipline | 文化人类学确实是种很好的训练 |
[05:28] | but it doesn’t involve as much hard science | 但其包含的自然科学 |
[05:30] | as forensic anthropology. | 没有法医人类学多 |
[05:31] | I hope that you’ll be able to make the requisite readjustment. | 我希望你能做些必要的调整 |
[05:34] | Like time has stood still. | 感觉时间都停止了 |
[05:35] | All done. | 搞定 |
[05:37] | There are so many tunnels in there | 这里有很多坑道 |
[05:39] | it’s like an ant farm. | 像个蚂蚁农场 |
[05:40] | Since we have the fluoroscope I was thinking | 既然我们有荧光检查器 我认为 |
[05:43] | I could inject a barium sulfate slurry into the concrete. | 可以往混凝土中注入些硫酸钡悬浊液 |
[05:46] | Once inside I could fluoroscope the slurry like an MRI. | 一旦注入 就能像核磁共振一样透视了 |
[05:49] | That should give us a clear picture | 这样在不破坏混凝土的情况下 |
[05:51] | of what we’re dealing with without destroying the concrete. | 我们就能得到清晰的图像了 |
[05:53] | How’s that for hard science thinking? | 对自然科学来说 这个想法不错吧 |
[05:56] | Attaboy Arastoo. | 好样的 阿拉斯图 |
[06:14] | Looks like a human skeleton. | 看上去像个人类骨架 |
[06:16] | It is a skeleton. | 没错 |
[06:18] | Or at least the cast of one. | 至少是其中的一部分 |
[06:20] | So the tissue must have decomposed | 那尸体在浇筑混凝土前 |
[06:22] | – before the concrete was poured. – Why? | -应该已经腐烂了 -为什么 |
[06:23] | Because otherwise we’d be looking at the mold | 如果不是那样的话 |
[06:26] | of a human body | 我们就会看到尸体的框架 |
[06:28] | instead of the mold of a skeleton. | 而非尸骨了 |
[06:30] | What happened to the victim’s clothing? | 那被害人的衣服呢 |
[06:31] | Natural fibers | 是天然纤维 |
[06:32] | like cotton would have decomposed to dust or tatters | 就像棉花 我估计在四个月左右 |
[06:35] | in say I don’t know four months. | 会腐烂成灰尘或碎片 |
[06:37] | But not bones. | 但骨头不是 |
[06:38] | If we can figure out what happened | 如果我们能搞清被害人的骨架 |
[06:39] | to the victim’s skeletal structure | 到底发生了什么 |
[06:42] | we may be able to figure out what happened to him. | 就能搞清楚他到底怎么了 |
[07:22] | Right so the victim was lying on his back | 对 被害人仰卧着 |
[07:25] | arms by his side. | 手放在身体两边 |
[07:26] | He must have been knocked unconscious | 他肯定受到撞击 失去知觉 |
[07:28] | paralyzed or already dead. | 被麻痹 或者已经死了 |
[07:29] | What’s your thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[07:31] | If he was conscious he would have curled up in pain | 如果他有知觉 他会因疼痛而蜷缩起来 |
[07:34] | or tried to crawl away. | 或者试图爬走 |
[07:35] | Found something really odd. | 我发现些奇怪的东西 |
[07:39] | Something between the victim’s teeth? | 嵌在被害人牙齿中的物质吗 |
[07:43] | No. On his teeth. | 不 是在他牙齿上 |
[07:44] | Is there any such thing as a dental tattoo? | 有没有类似牙齿纹身的东西 |
[07:47] | There’s no reason | 没道理 |
[07:48] | that ink couldn’t be introduced to the enamel. | 那种墨水都不适合用在牙釉质上 |
[07:50] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[07:56] | Well that’s a new one. | 这还是头一次看见 |
[07:57] | There’s a figure of an upside down man | 被害人上颌中切牙上 |
[07:58] | on the victim’s left central maxillary incisor. | 有一个倒立的人形 |
[08:02] | I believe he’s affecting a head spin– | 我猜他喜欢玩头转 |
[08:03] | a classic hip-hop move. | 那是种经典的嘻哈动作 |
[08:05] | There can’t be too many people that tattoo teeth right? | 很少人有那样的牙齿纹身吧 |
[08:08] | This could lead to the victim’s identity. | 这能助我们找出被害人的身份 |
[08:10] | I will find it extremely frustrating | 只知道被害人身份 |
[08:11] | if the victim’s identity is all we can discern. | 会让我很沮丧的 |
[08:13] | Well unless you can take bone dust | 除非你能用骨头粉末 |
[08:15] | and turn it back into a full skeleton | 把整具尸骨复原 |
[08:17] | this is all we’ve got to work with. | 我们能够调查的只有这些 |
[08:32] | Oh God. | 上帝啊 |
[08:35] | – What? – You’re going to propose. | -怎么了 -你不会是要求婚吧 |
[08:37] | No. | 没啊 |
[08:39] | Candles wine… | 蜡烛 酒 |
[08:41] | new toothbrushes? | 新牙刷 |
[08:44] | Right. | 对 |
[08:45] | You went through all this | 你做这一切 |
[08:46] | to tell me I have bad breath? | 只是为了告诉我 我有口臭 |
[08:48] | No I just think you need a new toothbrush. | 当然不是 我只是猜你需要支新牙刷 |
[08:50] | Actually we both do and I bought these two–obviously | 其实我们都需要 所以我就买了俩 |
[08:53] | and you can choose which color you’d like. | 你可以选你喜欢的颜色 |
[08:55] | Something Temperance said? | 这是坦普瑞说的 |
[08:56] | Yeah something she said. | 嗯 她有提过 |
[08:58] | Trust me you do not want to know all right? | 相信我 你不会想知道的 |
[09:02] | So more importantly | 更重要的是 |
[09:04] | it’s time for a little wine | 该喝点小酒了 |
[09:06] | the day’s over. | 工作也结束了 |
[09:08] | – Oh that’s… – There you go for you. | -你真是 -这是你的 |
[09:10] | Okay. There you go. | 再来一杯 |
[09:12] | For me. | 给我自己 |
[09:14] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[09:18] | So we’re good here. | 我们挺好的 是吧 |
[09:20] | Okay Seeley what’s all this about? | 瑟雷 这些都是为了什么 |
[09:23] | Nothing. Why does it have to be about something? | 没为什么啊 需要理由吗 |
[09:25] | You found out that my editor won’t let me pursue | 你一定知道了编辑不让我追查 |
[09:28] | the corrupt cop story. | 警察受贿的事情 |
[09:32] | No I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[09:33] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[09:35] | I quote: “The White Housepress corps chases history | 他说”白宫记者团应该追踪的是历史 |
[09:39] | not lurid true-crime stories.” | 而非耸人听闻的犯罪故事” |
[09:42] | Wow he actually said the word “lurid”? | 他真说了耸人听闻这个词 |
[09:45] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[09:46] | – It’s kind of funny. – Why is it funny? | -一点点 -哪儿好笑了 |
[09:48] | Well ’cause I know | 因为我知道 |
[09:49] | that you’re still going to do that story | 就算没获得批准 |
[09:50] | without his permission and I think that | 你还是会去坚持做下去 |
[09:52] | that really makes me laugh. | 那让我觉得很开心 |
[10:00] | I like that you know me that well. | 爱死你了 这么懂我 |
[10:04] | Is there any chance that I could say to you | 你能不能配合我一下 |
[10:06] | be careful and then you could say “Safety first”? | 我说”当心点” 然后你说”安全第一” |
[10:09] | It’s worth a shot. | 演一次吧 |
[10:11] | – Okay you be careful. – Safety first. | -当心点 -安全第一啦 |
[10:12] | Liar. Come here. | 骗人 过来 |
[10:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[10:17] | Aren’t we going to eat first? | 我们要先吃完这些吧 |
[10:19] | No way. | 不行 |
[10:29] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[10:31] | Good morning. Hello. | 早上好 |
[10:34] | Whew it is morning yeah? | 已经早上了吗 |
[10:36] | – You stayed up all night? – Yes. | -你整夜没睡吗 -没错 |
[10:39] | Is that good for the baby? | 对宝宝好吗 |
[10:40] | Well what he doesn’t know | 反正他不知道 |
[10:40] | doesn’t hurt him right? | 没关系的 对吧 |
[10:42] | Okay so here is a additive stereolithograph | 好 这里是激光固化的添加剂 |
[10:47] | that I borrowed from Archeology. | 我从考古部借来的 |
[10:48] | You need a skeleton | 你需要这副骨架 |
[10:50] | and I’m going to make a reasonable facsimile. | 那我就来做一次合理的复制 |
[10:52] | Are those lasers? | 那是激光吗 |
[10:53] | Their purpose is to cure | 使用它们的目的是打算 |
[10:55] | micro-thin layers of liquid resin into hard plastic. | 将微量液态薄层转化为树脂硬塑料 |
[10:58] | The stacking of these two-dimensional layers | 这些堆叠在一起的二维层 |
[11:00] | will create a three-dimensional object. | 会变成一个三维的物体 |
[11:04] | The fluoroscopic scan created a template. | 这个X光透视扫描可以建立一个模型 |
[11:06] | Which you’ll use to grow a plastic replica | 你可以用这个来制作被害人骨骼的 |
[11:09] | of the victim’s skeleton. | 塑料复制品 |
[11:11] | How accurate will it be? | 精确程度能达到多少 |
[11:12] | That’s for you and Arastoo to find out | 那就是你和阿拉斯图的任务了 |
[11:15] | while I take a well-deserved nap. | 而我要去抽空美美地小睡一下 |
[11:17] | At worst it will be as accurate as a fossil. | 最差 精确程度也会跟化石差不多 |
[11:20] | I find I am totally jazzed | 我觉得我已经为你 |
[11:23] | by your out-of-the-box lateral thinking. | 完全跳脱的发散性思维倾倒了 |
[11:41] | I come to work and find myself in the future. | 我来上班就发现了未来的我 |
[11:44] | Time travel is impossible Mr. Vaziri. | 时光旅行是绝对不可行的 瓦齐里先生 |
[11:51] | But I know exactly what you mean. | 但我清楚地明白你的意思 |
[12:01] | If you’re taking orders I’d like a six-foot four | 如果接受点单的话 我要一个高193 |
[12:05] | 37-year-old male with a good income and no mommy issues. | 37岁收入可观 并且无木乃伊组织的男性 |
[12:16] | The detail is remarkable. | 细节部分令人叹为观止 |
[12:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | It’s even flexible at the joints | 肌腱和韧带都被完美复制了 |
[12:21] | where the tendons and ligaments were replicated. | 所以就连关节都是可以活动的 |
[12:23] | But can we get anything useful from it? | 但我们能不能从这上面得到有用信息呢 |
[12:25] | The victim had turned-out hips and high arches. | 被害人的臀形很好 还有高足弓 |
[12:28] | That along with the muscle attachments at the shoulders | 把臀部和肩膀上的肌肉放在一起看 |
[12:30] | and hips suggest that he was a ballet dancer. | 告诉我们他是一个芭蕾舞者 |
[12:32] | There are nicks on the lateral and | 在侧面和后面 |
[12:33] | posterior surfaces. | 均有裂痕 |
[12:36] | Okay why don’t you just flip it over | 好 那你为什么不直接把这个翻过来 |
[12:38] | so we can get a better look? | 让我们能看得更清楚一点呢 |
[12:40] | We never flip over a real skeleton. | 我们从来没有把一具真正的骸骨翻过来过 |
[12:41] | Ah lucky for us this is a replica. | 我们很幸运 这个是个复制品 |
[12:43] | Come on. Grab a limb. | 快来 抓一只胳膊 |
[12:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | Hey that was kind of fun. | 挺好玩的 |
[12:54] | These nicks suggest that he was stabbed. | 这些裂痕说明他被刺伤了 |
[12:55] | Or impaled. | 或者被刺穿了 |
[12:57] | We haven’t proven murder yet Mr. Vaziri. | 我们还没证明这是谋杀呢 瓦齐里先生 |
[12:59] | It’s possible that the victim blundered | 很有可能是被害人自己 |
[13:01] | into a construction site | 误闯进了建筑工地 |
[13:03] | fell into the foundation impaling himself on rebar. | 落入了地基 被钢筋刺穿了 |
[13:13] | Well this is the place the guy | 这里就是那个 |
[13:15] | with the tattoo on his tooth… | 牙齿有纹身的人跳舞的地方 |
[13:17] | Robert Pearson…studied before he left. | 罗伯特·皮尔森 他走之前在这里学跳舞 |
[13:19] | That’s assuming that Robert Pearson | 你也就是在假设罗伯特·皮尔森 |
[13:21] | is the only missing person | 是这里唯一失踪的 |
[13:22] | to have a tattoo of a hip-hop dancer | 左侧前门牙上有纹身的 |
[13:25] | on his left front incisor. | 嘻哈舞者 |
[13:27] | Holding up. | 保持住 |
[13:28] | – I admit that the odds – Again. | -我承认这个几率 -再来一次 |
[13:30] | favor your conclusion. | 是为了迎合你的结论 |
[13:33] | No family no job? | 没家人 没工作 |
[13:34] | He hasn’t been here in a year right? | 他在这里待了不到一年 对吧 |
[13:36] | The skeleton isn’t the only thing missing. | 骸骨不是唯一失踪的东西 |
[13:38] | This guy’s off the grid. | 这个人连基本资料都没有 |
[13:40] | Clumsy clumsy clumsy! What are you doing?! Are you new? | 笨笨笨 你在干什么 你新来的吗 |
[13:42] | Wow. She’s mean! | 她好苛刻 |
[13:44] | Ballet is a rigorous vocation Booth. | 芭蕾可是项严谨的职业 布斯 |
[13:51] | Bad posture | 姿势很差 |
[13:53] | bad hands bad partner. | 手部动作很差 两人协调也很差 |
[13:55] | Are you an eagle? | 你是鹰吗 |
[13:57] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:58] | Are you an eagle? | 你是鹰吗 |
[13:59] | No. | 不 |
[14:01] | Then stop making claws! Fingers flat on all lifts. | 那就不要把手弄成爪子 托举时手指伸展 |
[14:05] | That hurts right? | 很疼 对吗 |
[14:06] | Okay I really don’t have any problems seeing | 好 我觉得这个女人 |
[14:08] | this woman kill somebody. You? | 绝对有能力杀人 你觉得呢 |
[14:09] | Well she’s quite small physically. | 她体型很娇小 |
[14:12] | I suggest you learn how to perform a lift. | 我建议你去学学到底如何托举 |
[14:15] | She’s mean. | 她真的很苛刻 |
[14:20] | Whoa. Okay well | 好吧 |
[14:21] | there’s your evidence of strength. | 你找到她力大无穷的证据了 |
[14:23] | That’s how you perform a lift. | 这样才叫做托举 |
[14:26] | What do you want? I’m trying to bring | 你们想要干什么 我只不过是 |
[14:28] | a little beauty to the world | 想给这世界带点美 |
[14:30] | – if that’s okay with you. – We just have a few questions | -如果你允许的话 -我们只是想来问几个 |
[14:32] | about one of your former students. | 有关你的一个前学生的问题 |
[14:34] | Which former student? | 哪一个前学生 |
[14:35] | I have quite a numberof former students. | 我有很多人数众多的前学生 |
[14:37] | Robert Pearson. | 罗伯特·皮尔森 |
[14:38] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[14:40] | I hope you’re here to tell me he’s dead. | 我希望你来是告诉我他已经死了 |
[14:46] | Today is your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[14:47] | Why do you wish him to be dead? | 为什么你希望他死呢 |
[14:49] | Because he’s the one who broke this ankle | 因为就是他折断了这个脚踝 |
[14:51] | and set my career back three years. | 让我的事业倒退了三年 |
[14:57] | You-you want me to break down and cry | 你们希望我崩溃并且因为 |
[14:58] | because Robert’s dead?People die. | 罗伯特的死放声大哭吗 人都有一死 |
[15:00] | Bad things happen. | 坏事时时发生 |
[15:01] | Oh so you blame Robert for breaking your ankle? | 所以你是在怪罗伯特弄折了你的脚踝吗 |
[15:03] | Yes. An accident not too different | 没错 就是和你今天看到的 |
[15:05] | from what you saw today. | 差不了太多的一次事故 |
[15:06] | But I’ll be just fine in six months. | 但我六个月之后就会痊愈的 |
[15:09] | Your gait and the contour of your ankle indicate | 你的步态和脚踝轮廓显示 |
[15:13] | that you’ve suffered compound fractures | 你踝骨内侧和外侧 |
[15:15] | to the medial and the lateral malleolus. | 均经受了复合型骨折 |
[15:17] | Lateral mallebious. | 外侧踝骨 |
[15:18] | Well it sounds pretty serious huh? | 听起来还挺严重的 |
[15:19] | Well she’ll never be able to properly execute a fouet again. | 她再也无法顺利地完成多圈旋转的动作了 |
[15:22] | Ah career-ender huh? | 职业生涯终结者 是吧 |
[15:23] | You don’t seem too surprised. | 你看上去不是太惊讶 |
[15:26] | Doctors say things all the time; it doesn’t make it true. | 医生会说很多话 但是不一定都会是真的 |
[15:29] | Right. Your dad owns a construction company right? | 对 你爸爸拥有一家建筑公司对吧 |
[15:32] | Yeah so? | 对 所以 |
[15:33] | So you must know your way | 所以你肯定很熟悉 |
[15:34] | around a construction site pretty well. | 建筑工地周边的环境 |
[15:37] | You know Robert was just found | 罗伯特被发现 |
[15:39] | in a recently completed site. | 埋在一个刚刚完工的工地里 |
[15:41] | Okay this this is crazy. | 好吧 这 这太荒谬 |
[15:43] | I could never kill anyone. | 我不会杀人的 |
[15:44] | It’s not crazy you know. People do this all the time. | 一点都不疯狂 凶案时有发生 |
[15:46] | They get mad. A little too mad. | 人们很生气 后果很严重 |
[15:48] | I don’t think it was actually Robert’s fault that you fell. | 我倒不觉得你摔下来是罗伯特的错 |
[15:51] | It-it was a pas de deux. He dropped me. | 我们跳双人舞 他没撑好我 |
[15:53] | That is not my fault. | 才不是我的错 |
[15:54] | Given your height | 参照你的身高 |
[15:55] | you are well over the optimal weight for a ballerina. | 你已超出芭蕾舞演员的理想体重 |
[15:58] | It’d be difficult | 恐怕很难 |
[15:59] | for anybody to perform a proper pas de deux with you. | 有人能配合你跳双人舞 |
[16:01] | Are you calling me fat? | 你是说我胖吗 |
[16:03] | No no. For a member of the general public | 不是的 对普通人而言 |
[16:05] | you are actually quite thin | 你其实还挺瘦的 |
[16:06] | but by ballerina standards… | 但按芭蕾舞演员的标准… |
[16:08] | You bitch! | 臭婆娘 |
[16:10] | OK temper temper. | 淡定 淡定 |
[16:11] | Look if you’re gonna charge me | 你们要真想告我 |
[16:13] | with something get on with it. | 就拿出点儿真材实料来 |
[16:14] | Otherwise I have a class to teach. | 不然的话 我还有课 恕不奉陪 |
[16:21] | There are remodeled circular microfractures on the skull. | 头骨上有一处重塑环形微创 |
[16:24] | So someone struck him on the head with a twirling… | 有人击打过他头 用某种旋转的… |
[16:27] | What twirls and is good for hitting on the head? | 什么东西能旋转 还能击打头部呢 |
[16:29] | Very thin cardboard on asphalt? | 置于沥青上极薄的纸板 |
[16:34] | So he left ballet to become a spinning-on-his-head dancer. | 他放弃芭蕾 当了一名旋头舞者 |
[16:37] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[16:38] | Initial analysis of the powdered bone dust | 对粉状骨末的初步分析表明 |
[16:41] | revealed traces of blastomyces dermatitidis. | 有皮炎芽生菌存在的迹象 |
[16:44] | It’s a fascinating fungus that quite literally eats bone. | 是一种神奇真菌 正如其名 能吞噬骨头 |
[16:48] | So that’s what happened to the rest of his skeleton? | 死者骨骼的剩余部分就这样没了 |
[16:50] | – A fungus ate it? – Where’d the fungus come from? | -居然被真菌吃掉了 -这种真菌哪儿来的 |
[16:53] | It must have been introduced to the bone before he died. | 必然是死者死前感染的 |
[16:55] | Well it’s bad for him but good for us. | 他的地狱 却是我们的天堂 |
[16:57] | I mean the fungus probably hitched a ride | 这真菌很可能帮我们顺藤摸瓜 |
[16:59] | on the murder weapon. Now check this out. | 找出凶器 再看这个 |
[17:01] | I crosschecked the CDC’s infectious diseases map | 我交叉检索疾控中心的感染病地图 |
[17:03] | for recent outbreaks of the fungus in the area. | 找到近期爆发此类真菌的地区 |
[17:06] | There was an outbreak in Kalorama Park | 结果发现约半年前 |
[17:08] | about six months ago. | 卡洛拉马公园有过一次 |
[17:09] | Fits the time frame. | 与时间推测相符 |
[17:11] | Kalorama Park’s loaded with street performers. | 卡洛拉马公园充满各类街头表演者 |
[17:14] | A perfect place for a guy to spin on his head. | 是转头舞者表演的绝佳场所 |
[17:15] | Added twist: As well as the fungus in the bone dust | 追加一句 除了骨末里的真菌 |
[17:18] | I found flecks of bronze in his wounds. | 我还在他伤口里找到了少许铜屑 |
[17:21] | So we’ll tell Booth to keep an eye out | 我们得提醒布斯留意 |
[17:23] | for a bronze murder weapon in Kalorama Park. | 卡洛拉马公园里有没有铜质品可做凶器 |
[17:40] | It must’ve been quite a comedown to have to | 从一名职业芭蕾舞者 |
[17:41] | havebeen working for a professional ballet company to | 沦落到街头卖艺赚点小费 |
[17:44] | you know dancing for tips. | 肯定是不小的打击 |
[17:46] | Oh for centuries busking has been | 街头卖艺已有数世纪历史 |
[17:47] | a viable way for creative people to earn a living. | 是创意者行之有效的糊口之道 |
[17:49] | No barriers between the performer and the audience | 表演者与观众之间毫无距离感 |
[17:52] | with payment coming only after the performance. | 演出结束后才收取费用 |
[17:55] | It’s entertainment in its purest unfettered form. | 这是最质朴且无拘无束的娱乐艺术 |
[18:01] | I bet he drove his parents crazy. | 他爹妈肯定被他逼疯了 |
[18:24] | The fluidity with which he moves should not be possible. | 他关节竟如此灵活 理论上讲是不可能的 |
[18:27] | Appears as if he has no bones. | 他的身体柔若无骨 |
[18:29] | Well that would put you out of business wouldn’t it? | 真要那样 你的饭碗可就砸了是吧 |
[18:48] | We should talk to some of the buskers Booth. | 布斯 我们该跟这些卖艺人谈谈 |
[18:52] | Excuse me. FBI Special Agent Booth. | 打扰一下 联邦特别探员布斯 |
[18:54] | This here is Dr. Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian. | 她是杰斐逊实验室的坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[18:57] | We just want to ask you a few questions. | 有几个问题想问问你们 |
[18:59] | We’re just performing. | 我们只不过在表演罢了 |
[19:00] | This isn’t federal land. | 这不是联邦政府的地盘 |
[19:01] | The FBI has no jurisdiction over us. | 联调局无权管辖我们 |
[19:03] | All right just simmer down there uh… | 别激动 您是… |
[19:06] | Beverly. | 贝弗利 |
[19:07] | Beverly. We don’t want to take away from your… | 贝弗利 我们并不想剥夺您的… |
[19:09] | What did you call it? | 你管它叫什么来着 |
[19:10] | – Pure unfettered entertainment. – Exactly. | -质朴且无拘无束的娱乐艺术 -对对对 |
[19:12] | We got off on the wrong foot here. | 我们似乎进行的不太顺利 |
[19:13] | I’m Johnny. Johnny Wizard. | 我是强尼 魔术师强尼 |
[19:16] | And this is Derrick. | 这位是德里克 |
[19:17] | Derrick here keeps the park clean for us. | 德里克让我们的公园保持清洁 |
[19:20] | – Derrick. – You might want to take better care of your watch. | -德里克 -你该看好自己的手表 |
[19:22] | Give me that. | 还给我 |
[19:24] | – That was very good. – How about this? | -干得漂亮 -这个呢 |
[19:29] | Look Booth. | 真厉害 布斯 |
[19:30] | Yeah look an ear flower. Great. | 是啊真厉害 耳朵上开花 |
[19:34] | You guys recognize this man? | 你们认识这家伙吗 |
[19:36] | Yeah. That’s Robert. | 认识 是罗伯特 |
[19:37] | Is he in trouble? | 他惹麻烦了吗 |
[19:39] | Robert is dead. | 他死了 |
[19:41] | Oh no. | 不会吧 |
[19:43] | Man that’s terrible. | 这可真糟糕 |
[19:45] | I told you it was weird he just disappeared like that. | 我跟你说过他凭空消失很诡异 |
[19:47] | Then why didn’t you report him missing? | 为什么不报警他失踪 |
[19:50] | Weird is just weird. | 只是诡异罢了 |
[19:51] | It’s not suspicious. | 又不可疑 |
[19:52] | We thought he went legit. Left us behind. | 我们以为他撇下我们去演正剧了 |
[19:55] | You and Robert have a little thing there Beverly? | 贝弗利 你和罗伯特似乎有点小秘密 |
[19:58] | Only business. I played he danced. | 公事关系罢了 我弹琴他跳舞 |
[20:00] | What happened to him? | 他出什么事了 |
[20:01] | That’s what we’re investigating right now. | 我们这不正在调查吗 |
[20:04] | When was the last time you guys saw him? | 你们最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[20:05] | Six months ago? | 大概半年前 |
[20:06] | I think this would really suit you. | 我觉得这个和你十分相称 |
[20:09] | That is my bracelet. | 我的项链 |
[20:11] | No I hate magic. Hate magic. | 魔术什么的真讨厌 最讨厌了 |
[20:14] | Did he have any enemies? | 他有竞争对手什么的吗 |
[20:15] | Everybody loved Robert. | 人人都爱罗伯特 |
[20:17] | – What about Russell? – Who’s Russell? | -拉塞尔呢 -拉塞尔是谁 |
[20:23] | They got into a fight about prime dance spots. | 他们为最佳舞蹈地盘干了一架 |
[20:26] | But they worked it out. | 但后来和解了 |
[20:27] | All right well listen if you hear of anything | 那好吧 这是我名片 |
[20:30] | – here’s my card. Just give me a call. – You got it. | -要是听说什么 及时联系我 -没问题 |
[20:34] | Whoa easy! | 老实点 |
[20:35] | Okay you know it’s a federal offense | 盗窃联邦特别探员的证件 |
[20:37] | to steal an FBI agent’s I.D. | 属于攻击联邦探员的行为 |
[20:38] | I could shoot you if I wanted to. | 如果我想 我甚至可以开枪 |
[20:40] | Do you know that? | 你明白吗 |
[20:41] | Shoot you. | 开枪射你 |
[20:46] | Hodgins found bronze particulates at the site. | 哈金斯在现场找到青铜微粒 |
[20:49] | Yeah so? | 是吗 所以呢 |
[20:51] | This statue seems to be made of bronze. | 这尊人像看起来是青铜做成的 |
[20:53] | Perhaps some of the sharp edges | 或许它的某个尖角 |
[20:55] | are responsible for the injuries we discovered. | 能造成我们发现的那些创伤 |
[21:06] | Mr. Milford I’m Dr. Lance Sweets. | 米尔福德先生 我是兰斯·斯维斯医生 |
[21:08] | I’m a psychologist | 我是个心理学家 |
[21:10] | and the reason I’m talking to you is that every time | 我要来找你谈话是因为 |
[21:12] | the FBI agent I work with asked you a question | 跟我合作的联邦探员每次问你问题 |
[21:15] | you spouted Shakespearean verse at him. | 你都用莎士比亚著作中的话回复他 |
[21:17] | He doesn’t speak Shakespearean. | 他不熟悉莎士比亚的作品 |
[21:18] | We found traces of bronze on a murder victim. | 我们在被害人身上找到青铜物质残留 |
[21:25] | You’re covered in bronze. | 你全身覆盖了青铜 |
[21:26] | Uh what I think is that you suffer | 呃 我觉得你患有 |
[21:29] | from an untreated dissociative disorder | 未经治疗的解离性障碍 |
[21:32] | where in the only way that you can communicate | 你与人交流的唯一方法就是 |
[21:35] | is through Shakespeare. | 通过莎士比亚的作品 |
[21:36] | So… | 那么 |
[21:37] | um… | 嗯 |
[21:42] | “An honest tale speeds best being plainly told.” | “老老实实最能打动人心” |
[21:50] | “Truth is truth to the end of reckoning.” | “真理是永远蒙蔽不了的” |
[21:52] | You’re talking. Okay uh | 你说话了 好的 呃 |
[21:55] | regarding the homicide of Robert Pearson– | 关于罗伯特·皮尔森的凶杀案 |
[21:58] | “There is special providence in the fall of a sparrow.” | “因为连一只麻雀之死 都是预先注定的” |
[22:09] | “By Isis | “我向爱昔斯女神起誓 |
[22:10] | I will give the bloody teeth “ | 要是再把我和罗伯特扯到一起” |
[22:12] | -if thou with Robert paragon again. -Oh okay. | -我要打得你满口出血 -噢 好的 |
[22:15] | So you’re saying that Robert wasn’t an innocent victim. | 你是说罗伯特不是一个无辜的死者 |
[22:19] | Right. | 又不说话了 |
[22:24] | “But were we burdened with like weight of pain | “但是轮到我们遭受同样的欺凌 |
[22:28] | as much or more we should ourselves complain.” | 我们的呼天抢地准比他们更凶” |
[22:33] | This is the short and long of it. | 这是最重要的一点 |
[22:36] | “There is no honor amongst thieves.” | “盗亦无道” |
[22:40] | Oh he’s a thief. | 噢 他是小偷 |
[22:41] | What kind of thief was he? | 他是什么样的小偷 |
[22:44] | One may smile and smile and be a villain. | “有人能笑呀笑的 但仍然是个恶棍” |
[22:49] | “A cutpurse of the empire and the rule | “一个王者中之丑角 一个篡夺江山 王位之贼子 |
[22:52] | that from a shelf the precious diadem stole | 他把那珍贵的王冠由架上窃去 |
[22:56] | and put it in his pocket!” | 放入他的口袋中” |
[22:59] | Robert Pearson was a thief. | 罗伯特·皮尔森是小偷 |
[23:02] | A cutpurse– that’s a…that’s a pickpocket right? | 一个扒手 那是偷东西的人的意思 |
[23:05] | He-he worked with someone | 他在跟某人合作 |
[23:07] | he betrayed him “And… | 他背叛了他 然后 |
[23:11] | where the offense is let the great axe fall.” | “有罪者 让惩罚之巨斧劈诛罢” |
[23:17] | Well… I canno other answer make | 我无话可说 |
[23:21] | but thanks and thanks. | 只能说感谢你 |
[23:23] | “How far that little candle throws its beams! | “一枝小小的蜡烛 它的光照耀得多么远 |
[23:27] | So shines a good deed | 一件善事也正像这枝蜡烛一样 |
[23:28] | in a naughty world.” | 在这罪恶的世界上发出广大的光辉” |
[23:32] | Well… thank you. | 那么…谢谢你 |
[23:35] | There are nicks to the right tibia femur and ilium. | 那些刻痕分布在右胫骨 股骨和髂骨 |
[23:39] | The back of the tenth rib on the left side | 背部第十根肋骨的左边 |
[23:41] | the left transverse process of the T6 | 横突脊椎的第六截左侧 |
[23:43] | and the right scapula. | 还有右肩胛 |
[23:44] | These marks are congruent with impaling | 这些痕迹跟刺插的伤口一致 |
[23:46] | but none suggests cause of death. | 但没有一个能致命 |
[23:47] | Maybe he bled out. | 或许他失血过多而死 |
[23:49] | The bronze particulates I found | 我找到的那些青铜微粒 |
[23:51] | didn’t come from the paint on the Shakespearian loony tunes. | 跟莎翁铜人身上的漆并不吻合 |
[23:53] | -Where did they come from?-Don’t know. | -那是从哪来的 -不晓得 |
[23:55] | Maybe a pipe. | 或许是某种管子吧 |
[23:58] | That was helpful. | 对我们的调查真是有帮助啊 |
[24:00] | I discern from your tone that you mean the opposite | 我从你说话的语气辨别出 |
[24:03] | of what you’re saying | 你说的是反话 |
[24:04] | which is the very definition of irony. | 那正是讽刺的定义 |
[24:11] | This is the construction site | 这是灌进水泥之前 |
[24:13] | before the concrete was poured. | 建筑工地的样子 |
[24:15] | And this is rebar. | 这些是钢筋 |
[24:17] | Now over that is a layer of plastic sheeting. | 那上面覆盖了一层塑料薄膜 |
[24:20] | It appears that the victim was pushed | 被害人似乎是从这里被推下 |
[24:23] | or fell from this spot. | 或者是掉了下去 |
[24:25] | How high is that? | 这有多高 |
[24:26] | Just shy of three meters. | 刚好不足三米 |
[24:28] | And he was impaled here. | 然后他在这里被刺穿了 |
[24:32] | But his skull was found over there. | 但他的骸骨是在这边被发现的 |
[24:36] | Yeah the body was yanked | 没错 尸体被拉下钢筋 |
[24:37] | off the rebar and dragged over there. | 然后拖到了那里 |
[24:40] | Plastics sheeting was sliced | 塑料薄膜被割开了 |
[24:41] | and the body was shoved underneath. | 尸体被推到下面 |
[24:43] | So the corpse decomposed | 那么尸体在灌水泥前 |
[24:44] | under the plastic for four months | 已经在塑料薄膜下 |
[24:46] | before the concrete was poured? | 分解腐烂了四个月吗 |
[24:47] | Well the construction company went bust | 原来的建筑公司破产了 |
[24:50] | and the whole area was fenced off for several months. | 这整个区域被栏起来好几个月 |
[24:52] | And then another company came in and bought the project | 然后另一家公司来接手这项工程 |
[24:55] | and poured the foundation. | 才将地基铺好水泥 |
[24:57] | Now the concrete lifted the skull | 现在 水泥令骸骨浮到 |
[24:59] | through the slit in the plastic | 塑料薄膜割口的地方 |
[25:01] | and the rest of the bones | 骸骨的其他地方被 |
[25:03] | dissolved from Hodgins’ fungus. | 哈金斯发现的真菌分解了 |
[25:04] | This guy was impaled | 这家伙被刺穿了 |
[25:06] | so how did nobody notice the blood for four months? | 整整四个月里怎么会没人发现血迹呢 |
[25:09] | Well black plastic and rusty rebar from a distance– | 有黑色塑料膜和生锈的钢筋 从远处看 |
[25:11] | practically impossible. | 几乎无法辨别 |
[25:13] | Can all of the nicks on the bones be explained by the rebar? | 骸骨上的所有刻痕有可能都是由钢筋造成的吗 |
[25:16] | Yeah let me show you. | 好的 我演示给你看 |
[25:24] | Okay what’s that? | 好 那是什么 |
[25:26] | That’s a nick on his spine. | 那是脊椎上的刻痕 |
[25:27] | Okay the wound on the right | 好的 右边这个伤口 |
[25:29] | transverse process of the T6 does not line up | 横突脊椎第六截的伤痕跟 |
[25:32] | with the rest of the wounds from the rebar. | 其他由钢筋造成的伤口并不一致 |
[25:34] | Well it could have been inflicted | 这可能在他掉到钢筋上 |
[25:35] | before he fell on the rebar. | 之前就造成的 |
[25:40] | That one there. | 那里那个伤口 |
[25:41] | It punctures his lung. | 刺中了他的肺 |
[25:43] | This is not only cause of death | 这不只是致命的原因 |
[25:45] | it’s the way Hodgins’ fungus was | 这就是哈金斯发现的真菌 |
[25:47] | introduced into the bone marrow. | 进入骨髓的原因 |
[25:58] | So you remember these entertainers | 那么 你还记得那些表演者 |
[26:00] | fight over the best spots right? | 为了好的表演地点打架不 |
[26:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:03] | Okay so who had the most to gain | 好的 那么罗伯特·皮尔森消失后 |
[26:05] | from Robert Pearson leaving? | 谁得到的好处最多 |
[26:06] | The other dancer Russell Leonard. | 另一个舞者 拉塞尔·伦纳德 |
[26:08] | Yeah so with Robert gone Russell’s the only dancer. | 对 罗伯特走后 拉塞尔就是唯一的舞者了 |
[26:11] | Robert’s death doubled his income. | 罗伯特的死令他的收入加倍 |
[26:12] | Is that all you got? | 你只能想到这些吗 |
[26:13] | Because if we’re looking for a pickpocket | 因为如果我们要找扒手的话 |
[26:15] | that magician makes a good suspect. | 那个魔术师是一个有力的嫌疑人 |
[26:20] | Magician’s record is totally clean. | 魔术师完全没有前科 |
[26:21] | Russell was arrested two months ago | 而拉塞尔两个月前曾被逮捕 |
[26:23] | for threatening another dancer with a sharpened screwdriver. | 原因是用削尖的螺丝起子威胁另一个舞者 |
[26:26] | The murder weapon as described by Cam and Angela | 凯米拉和安琪拉形容凶器 |
[26:29] | could very well be a sharpened screwdriver | 很有可能是削尖的螺丝起子 |
[26:31] | tipped by the bone-eating fungus. | 尖部粘有噬骨菌 |
[26:33] | Bone-eating fungus huh? | 噬骨菌 是吗 |
[26:35] | Hmm. Sometimes you say things that sound crazy | 有时候你说到异常的东西时 |
[26:37] | in a really totally serious tone of voice. | 语调还真是正经啊 |
[26:41] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[27:30] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[27:31] | All right all right thank you thank you. | 好的 好的 谢谢 谢谢 |
[27:33] | All right. Thank you.Thank you. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 谢谢 |
[27:35] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Oh thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[27:38] | All right yo that’s what I’m talking about right… | 好的 我说没错吧 |
[27:43] | All that and you can’t even kick in a buck? | 表演了半天 就不能赏个脸吗 |
[27:45] | Now what’s up with that? | 找我有什么事啊 |
[27:48] | Oh and now you’re kicking my stuff? | 你在踢我的包 |
[27:50] | That’s police brutality. | 警察在施暴 |
[27:51] | No I’m not kicking I’m just stumbling. | 不 我没踢 我不过是被绊住了 |
[27:53] | You want to know what Bones? | 你知道吗 骨头 |
[27:54] | What? | 什么 |
[27:55] | You know what I feel with my foot there? | 你知道我的脚在这感觉到什么了吗 |
[27:57] | Looks like a… weapon. | 貌似是个…武器 |
[28:01] | Parole violation pal. | 违反假释条例 伙计 |
[28:04] | Your fluidity makes it appear that you have no bones | 你跳起舞来好像没有骨头一样 |
[28:07] | and I am an expert on bones | 而我是个骨头专家 |
[28:08] | so I find that very impressive. | 所以你给留下了深刻的印象 |
[28:11] | Well thank you. I take that as a great compliment | 谢谢 在受到司法部门胁迫的时候 |
[28:13] | while being intimidated by law enforcement. | 我把这话当成是最好的称赞 |
[28:15] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[28:18] | Yeah uh hold on. | 好的 等等 |
[28:20] | Hey guys over here. Uh I’m on my way. | 伙计 过来 我马上到 |
[28:22] | Booth what’s wrong? | 布斯 怎么了 |
[28:23] | I got to go. Hannah’s been shot. | 我得走了 汉娜中枪了 |
[28:32] | Don’t worry Seeley I’m fine. | 别担心 瑟雷 我没事 |
[28:34] | You got shot Hannah; you’re not fine. | 你中枪了 汉娜 还说没事 |
[28:36] | I’ve been shot before. | 我以前中过枪 |
[28:37] | So have you right? | 你不是也中过吗 |
[28:39] | It’s not like you build up an immunity to gunshot wounds. | 你可不是刀枪不入的女超人 |
[28:41] | You know what you should’ve taken me with you. | 你该带我一起去的 |
[28:42] | Stop. | 别这样说 |
[28:44] | If I’m there with an FBI guy I don’t get my story. | 如果我带上个联邦探员 就采访不到新闻了 |
[28:47] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[28:48] | Did you see the shooter? | 你看见开枪的人了吗 |
[28:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:50] | You going to go after him? | 你会去抓他吗 |
[28:51] | Yeah I am. | 是的 当然 |
[28:54] | They pulled a .38 slug out of my leg. | 他们从我腿中取出点三八口径的子弹 |
[28:56] | – A cop gun. – When I was shot | -是警察的枪 -我被击中时 |
[28:58] | I was talking to a dealer who was telling me about | 我正在跟一个毒品贩子谈话 他告诉我 |
[29:01] | cops moving drugs in his neighborhood. | 有警察在他的街区贩卖毒品 |
[29:03] | In my experience | 根据我的经验 |
[29:05] | things are not that coincidental. | 事情不会那么巧合的 |
[29:08] | All right listen you’re not gonna lose | 好吧 听着 你不会 |
[29:10] | your job here are you? | 丢掉这份工作的 是吧 |
[29:11] | I mean your editor’s not gonna can you? | 你的编辑不会炒你鱿鱼吧 |
[29:13] | No. I’m shot I’m pretty. | 不会 我工伤 人还美 |
[29:15] | Suddenly he thinks it’s a pretty good story. | 忽然间 他觉得这是个不错的故事 |
[29:19] | I looked at your X-rays. | 我看了你的X光片 |
[29:22] | Yeah well the doctor said it was nothing. | 是吗 医生说没事的 |
[29:24] | I should be out in the morning. | 明早就能出院 |
[29:25] | That’s a very bad idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[29:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:28] | Because Hannah has suffered a hairline avulsion fracture | 因为汉娜的股骨有一条极微小的 |
[29:31] | of the femur. | 撕脱骨折 |
[29:32] | The doctor said it was a little nick on the bone. | 医生说那是个骨头上的小伤痕 |
[29:34] | An avulsion fracture | 撕脱骨折 |
[29:35] | is caused when a tendon or ligament | 是由于肌腱或韧带 |
[29:37] | pulls off a piece of bone. | 牵拉骨骼引起的 |
[29:39] | If you stress your leg incorrectly | 如果你的腿收到非正常压迫 |
[29:41] | the tendon could pull that shard of bone out further | 肌腱会牵动碎骨片 导致其更加偏离 |
[29:44] | than it already is and sever the femoral artery. | 会切割到股动脉 |
[29:46] | You’d bleed out and die before anyone knew | 在大家发现原因之前 |
[29:49] | what had happened. | 你就会因内出血而死 |
[29:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:54] | I’ll talk to the chief surgical resident. | 我会去找主治外科医师谈谈 |
[29:57] | I believe he’ll want to operate on you this evening. | 我认为他今晚便会给你做手术 |
[30:01] | So… basically | 那么 也就是说 |
[30:05] | you saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[30:12] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[30:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:38] | Any evidence on the screwdriver? | 螺丝刀上有证据吗 |
[30:40] | I pulled all of this so I know he used the screwdriver | 我检测了样品 了解到他用这螺丝刀 |
[30:43] | to open beer scrape dog excrement | 开啤酒 把鞋底上 |
[30:45] | off he bottom of a shoe stir coffee… | 的狗屎刮下来 搅拌咖啡 |
[30:47] | Hopefully not in that order. | 希望不是按这个顺序 |
[30:48] | It’s been six months. | 已经6个月了 |
[30:49] | There’s not much chance | 仍有噬骨菌的痕迹留在 |
[30:51] | that the fungus would still be evident | 光滑的金属表面上作证据的 |
[30:52] | on a smooth metal surface. | 可能性几乎没有 |
[30:54] | So what now? | 那现在呢 |
[30:55] | Now it’s time to go to the source. | 现在该去找源头了 |
[30:57] | The CDC reported three more cases | 疾控中心报道过三起以上 |
[30:59] | of blastomyces dermatitidis linked to Kalorama Park. | 卡洛拉马公园里有皮炎芽生菌的案例 |
[31:02] | Which would tie the dancer to the murder. | 有可能将谋杀和那个舞者联系起来 |
[31:04] | Ah beats cultural anthropology don’t it? | 比文化人类学有趣多了 不是吗 |
[31:10] | Oh Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[31:13] | No you should be with Hannah. | 不 你应该和汉娜在一起 |
[31:15] | Dr. Brennan and I can conduct the interrogation. | 审讯有我和布纳恩博士就够了 |
[31:17] | Bones said the operation was routine. | 骨头说手术是例行手术 |
[31:18] | It’s a simple procedure yes. | 是个简单的小手术 没错 |
[31:19] | And we have a case to work. | 而且我们还有案子要办 |
[31:21] | Okay uh… | 好吧 |
[31:22] | You’re obviously upset and that’s understandable… | 你心情不佳 这可以理解… |
[31:24] | I’m not upset okay? | 我没有心情不佳 |
[31:25] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是完成我的职责 |
[31:27] | Something is happening here and I’m not sure what it is. | 你俩在谈论某事 而我却不清楚 |
[31:31] | Well Agent Booth had a scare. | 这么说吧 布斯探员感到害怕了 |
[31:32] | Someone very close to him could have died | 他很亲近的人差点没命 |
[31:34] | and now he’s obviously in denial. | 而他现在明显地拒绝接受这一事实 |
[31:36] | I’m close with Booth and am frequently | 我和布斯走的很近 |
[31:38] | in life-threatening situations | 也常常有生命危险 |
[31:40] | but we persevere. | 但我们挺过来了 |
[31:41] | See that Sweets? | 听见没 小甜甜 |
[31:42] | Not in denial; I’m persevering. | 不是否认事实 我是在坚强的生活下去 |
[31:44] | -Persevering. -That’s right. | -坚强的挺过去 -没错 |
[31:45] | All right. | 你说是就是吧 |
[31:48] | You got two assault charges here okay? | 你曾有过两项指控 对吗 |
[31:50] | One where you threatened someone with a screwdriver. | 一次是你用一个螺丝刀威胁别人 |
[31:52] | That was self-defense. | 那次是正当防卫 |
[31:53] | Charges were dropped. | 指控都撤销了 |
[31:55] | The petty theft charge wasn’t dropped. | 偷窃的指控并没有撤销 |
[31:57] | I stole a sandwich. | 我只不过偷了个三明治 |
[31:58] | I was hungry. | 我当时太饿了 |
[31:59] | Spent five days locked up. | 被锁了五天 没有吃东西 |
[32:00] | I’m sure they can think of better ways | 我想你们不至于为了个三明治 |
[32:02] | to spend the taxpayers’ money. | 来浪费纳税人的钱吧 |
[32:03] | Why don’t you tell us about you and your friend Robert. | 说说你和你朋友罗伯特之间的事吧 |
[32:05] | Look when Robert came to the park he was broke. | 老兄 罗伯特刚来公园时 身无分文 |
[32:07] | I showed him the ropes told him what kind of moves | 我教会了这里的规矩 还告诉他 |
[32:10] | would bring in the biggest crowds. | 什么样的动作能引来更多的观众 |
[32:12] | And then in a couple weeks he was making more money than you. | 而几个周后 他赚的钱就比你多 |
[32:14] | That must have pissed you off. | 这一定让你很不爽吧 |
[32:15] | No I mean I was jealous okay. | 没有 是有点嫉妒 我承认 |
[32:17] | But Robert and me–we were friends. | 但我和罗伯特…我们是朋友 |
[32:20] | Your screwdriver is a good match for the murder weapon. | 你的螺丝刀和凶器很吻合 |
[32:22] | If you’re such great friends | 如果你们真的是好朋友 |
[32:23] | why didn’t you report him missing? | 你为何不上报他的失踪呢 |
[32:24] | I work the streets. | 我是街头艺人 |
[32:26] | People come and go; that’s the way it is. | 新人来旧人走 这很正常 |
[32:28] | People on the streets– they also don’t like it | 街头艺人是吧 本该落进自己口袋的钱 |
[32:30] | when someone takes money they think is theirs. | 被别人赚走了 他们会很不高兴 |
[32:31] | Okay I get where this is going. | 我明白这是什么情况了 |
[32:33] | So you’ve already decided that I’m guilty. | 你已经认定我就是那个凶手 |
[32:36] | I want a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[32:48] | These wrappers are from the vendor who sells chicken. | 这些包装纸是那个卖鸡肉的小贩的 |
[32:51] | They’re clean. | 它们很干净 |
[32:52] | So far none of the food stalls | 到目前为止 还没发现哪个货摊 |
[32:53] | show any kind of evidence of fungus. | 有真菌的痕迹 |
[32:55] | I thought if he used the screwdriver | 我认为如果他使用螺丝刀开罐头 |
[32:57] | to open up cans maybe food got on it too. | 也许也会把真菌传给食物 |
[32:59] | Well look at the bright side: | 往好的方面想 |
[33:00] | now we can eat this pad Thai. | 我们现在可以吃这份泰式炒河粉了 |
[33:02] | Does look delicious. | 看起来是挺诱人 |
[33:04] | There’s definitely some kind of eukaryotic organism | 这上面肯定长了 |
[33:06] | growing on this. | 某种真核生物 |
[33:08] | These trash bags they all come from the restroom huh? | 这些垃圾袋都是厕所里的吧 |
[33:12] | This is not how I imagined spending my day. | 这可不是我想象中的一天 |
[33:15] | Do me a favor. Separate all the trash bags | 帮我个忙 把所有卫生垃圾 |
[33:17] | from the restroom from the others. | 和其他垃圾分开 |
[33:19] | Working on two degrees and this is where I end up. | 攻读两个学位 我竟沦落到干这种活 |
[33:21] | Tuition money well spent. | 学费花的物有所值 |
[33:23] | Hey hey hey blastomyces dermatitidis. | 瞧瞧 找到皮炎芽生菌了 |
[33:28] | All right the park janitor collected what we needed. | 好吧 公园的清洁工捡到了我们想要的 |
[33:32] | Look what else he has. | 看看他手上的工具 |
[33:39] | We just found the murder weapon. | 我们刚刚发现了凶器 |
[33:57] | It’s possible that this was the murder weapon. | 这个可能就是凶器 |
[34:00] | Okay. | 我明白 |
[34:00] | Would you be happier if I said it was probable | 如果我说这很可能是凶器 而非可能是 |
[34:03] | it was the murder weapon instead of possible? | 你是不是会感觉更高兴 |
[34:05] | Sometimes decreasing the probabilities | 有时降低概率 |
[34:07] | makes it tougher to identify the murderer. | 会让指认凶手变得更困难 |
[34:09] | You mean we know what when and how | 你是说 我们知道何物何时如何犯案 |
[34:12] | but we have no evidence | 但我们没有证据 |
[34:15] | tying this weapon to a specific who. | 把凶器和某个嫌犯联系起来 |
[34:18] | Really it could be anybody. | 说真的 谁都有可能 |
[34:19] | But it’s good that we found the weapon. | 但能找到凶器总归是好事 |
[34:21] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[34:22] | It seems the murderer chased the victim | 看起来凶手追着死者 |
[34:25] | through the park. | 跑过了公园 |
[34:27] | Booth would want to know why. | 布斯的话会问为什么会这样 |
[34:28] | Shakespeare said the victim was a pickpocket. | 莎翁铜人说死者是个扒手 |
[34:32] | Maybe one of his angry marks caught him at it. | 也许有人把他逮个正着 很气愤 |
[34:34] | Okay so the angry mark grabs the trash picker | 所以正在气头上的那人就抓起垃圾叉 |
[34:38] | and catches up to the victim at the construction site. | 在工地追上了死者 |
[34:41] | Stabs him in the back | 从背后捅了他 |
[34:43] | tosses him into the foundation. | 把他推入地基 |
[34:45] | Then slits the plastic and shoves his body beneath it. | 之后划开塑料布 把尸体推下去 |
[34:49] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[34:50] | We already looked for the fingerprints on the plastic | 我们已经在塑料布被划开的地方 |
[34:52] | where it was cut. | 检查过指纹了 |
[34:54] | It’s all degraded and smeared from the blood. | 不是已分解就是被血迹弄脏了 |
[34:56] | The forensic team found nothing usable. | 鉴证科没有发现任何可用的证据 |
[34:59] | No no Cam along the slit was the wrong place to look. | 不是的 凯 不应该沿着划口找 |
[35:06] | What is she doing? | 她这是要干什么 |
[35:07] | Dr. Hodgins | 哈金斯博士 |
[35:08] | would you come over here and be a corpse? | 你可以过来扮演下尸体吗 |
[35:16] | Sweetie you do mean pretend to be a corpse right? | 亲爱的 你是说假扮尸体 是吗 |
[35:20] | Cause the way you’re holding that knife | 因为你挥着那把刀 |
[35:21] | you’re looking a little slashery. | 看起来有点像德州电锯杀人狂 |
[35:23] | No this knife is not for Dr. Hodgins. | 不会 这把刀不是为哈金斯博士准备的 |
[35:25] | Now the curve in the slit suggests that the murderer held | 划口的线条说明 |
[35:29] | the knife in his right hand. | 凶手用右手拿刀 |
[35:31] | And the slash extended 1.5 meters | 切口有1.5米长 |
[35:33] | performed in one smooth movement. | 没有断过 一气呵成 |
[35:36] | Just careful where you’re going | 你移动这把锋利的刀时小心点 |
[35:37] | with that razor-sharp blade there. | 不要划错地方 |
[35:42] | There. | 看那里 |
[35:45] | There. | 就在那里 |
[35:47] | There. What there? | 那里 有什么吗 |
[35:48] | Right she supported her weight with her left hand. | 我懂了 她要用左手支撑身体 |
[35:51] | So she left a full palm print on the plastic. | 所以就在塑料布上留下了一个全掌印 |
[35:54] | How do you get a six-month-old palm print | 但怎么从一片被混凝土围住的塑料布上 |
[35:56] | off a piece of plastic that’s encased in concrete? | 获得一个六个月前的掌印呢 |
[36:00] | I need some gold. | 给我点金子就行 |
[36:06] | Did you catch the murderer? | 你们抓到凶手了吗 |
[36:08] | Well technically attempted murderer | 准确说来 是谋杀未遂犯 |
[36:10] | since you survived. | 因为你活下来了 |
[36:11] | I meant the dancer killer | 我指的是杀死那个舞者的 |
[36:14] | not the journalist shooter. | 不是射伤记者的 |
[36:16] | We’ll catch him. Don’t worry. | 我们会逮到他的 不要担心 |
[36:19] | Then we’ll catch whoever did this to you. | 不管是谁射伤了你 我们也会逮到他 |
[36:23] | Ten bucks says I catch him before you do. | 赌十块钱 我比你先逮到他 |
[36:25] | I’m not a betting man but if I was | 我可不好赌 不过如果我跟你赌 |
[36:27] | I’d definitely raise the stakes. | 肯定加大赌注 |
[36:29] | Obviously whoever shot me is a cop | 显而易见 射伤我的是个警察 |
[36:31] | who’s afraid of getting caught. | 并且害怕被抓到 |
[36:34] | I think you should back off. | 我觉得你应该停一停 |
[36:36] | You gotta be kidding. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[36:37] | What? No at least until you get your health back. | 什么 不是 至少要等你痊愈了 |
[36:41] | Then we can lull him into a false sense of security. | 那时他就放松警惕了 |
[36:47] | We catch him together. | 我们再一起抓他 |
[36:52] | Can you please lean in? | 你可以靠近些吗 |
[36:53] | Closer. | 近点 |
[36:55] | A little closer. | 再近点 |
[36:58] | Within lip reach. | 让我能吻到你 |
[37:06] | Thank you for being my big scary protector. | 感谢你做我的无敌保护神 |
[37:17] | Now the process is called vacuum metal deposition. | 这个实验叫做金属真空沉淀技术 |
[37:21] | This looks like a popcorn machine. | 看起来像个爆米花机器 |
[37:22] | Now gold will bind with the lipids | 指纹上的油脂 |
[37:24] | from fingerprints on an atomic level. | 会吸附原子层次上的金末 |
[37:27] | Now this technique involves coating a thin layer | 所以这项技术通过在证据上覆盖一层 |
[37:31] | of thermalized metallic dust onto the evidence. | 薄薄的热化金属末使指纹显现 |
[37:35] | It has to be gold? | 必须用金末吗 |
[37:37] | Well yeah. I mean gold conducts electricity better | 是的 我是说金的导电性 |
[37:39] | than any other non-corrosive metal. | 比一般的耐蚀金属强 |
[37:42] | But did you have to pay for it yourself? | 你要自己买单吗 |
[37:43] | Just go. Do. | 开始做吧 |
[37:46] | Okay here goes the gold. | 好的 先倒进金末 |
[37:53] | Now evaporated zinc will only condense onto metal. | 然后浓缩锌就会凝结于金属上 |
[38:00] | Since the gold has bonded with the fingerprints | 由于金末已经吸附在指纹上 |
[38:03] | there’s more metal on the print than the rest of sample. | 指纹上的金属就比周围多 |
[38:15] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[38:17] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:19] | – Oh. – What? | -哦 -怎么了 |
[38:21] | That is not the maintenance guy from the park’s handprint. | 那可不是公园保洁员的手印 |
[38:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:26] | It’s too small. It’s a child. | 太小了 是个孩子的手 |
[38:28] | Or a woman. | 或是个女人的手 |
[38:42] | What if the other one doesn’t drink anything? | 万一另外一个不喝怎么办呢 |
[38:45] | Uh we turned the air-conditioning up in the room | 我们调高空调温度 |
[38:47] | suck all the moisture out of it. | 吸去室内多余水分 |
[38:48] | So which one do you think it is? | 你觉得谁是凶手 |
[38:50] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[38:52] | No think of it as a game. All right? | 就当做游戏 好吗 |
[38:53] | Take a guess. Just between the two of us. | 我俩来猜一下 |
[38:55] | No one’s going to hear you. Go ahead. | 没人听得到 来吧 |
[38:56] | Guess guess guess. | 猜一下 猜一下 |
[38:57] | Well… the ballet teacher | 那个芭蕾老师 |
[39:00] | seems very mean and vindictive. | 似乎很凶且报复心强 |
[39:02] | Plus she’s deceptively strong. | 并且她人小劲大 |
[39:04] | And she’s not afraid to be violent. | 她也不畏惧使用暴力 |
[39:06] | Mmm. Sorry. Wrong. | 不好意思 不对 |
[39:07] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[39:09] | Well I went through all the police reports | 我查了一下卡洛拉马公园 |
[39:11] | of the pickpocketing incidents that happened out at Kalorama Park. | 扒窃案件的警方报告 |
[39:12] | What did that tell you? | 你得到了什么 |
[39:14] | That not one incident out of dozens | 在几十起案件中 |
[39:16] | ever occurred while Beverly Houle | 没有一起案件发生在贝弗利·休 |
[39:18] | or Robert Pearson were performing. | 或者罗伯特·皮尔森表演的时候 |
[39:20] | So they were the team that Sweets heard about | 他们就是斯维斯从莎翁铜人那里 |
[39:24] | from the Shakespeare statue. | 了解到扒窃团伙 |
[39:25] | He cheated her. | 他骗了她 |
[39:26] | She chased him with the garbage picker | 她拿着捡垃圾叉追他 |
[39:29] | stuck him in the back. | 从背后捅了他 |
[39:30] | – End of story. – Yeah. | -故事结束 -没错 |
[39:32] | But when a woman kills a man | 不过如果一个女人杀了一个男人 |
[39:34] | it’s never just about the money. | 从来都不仅仅是钱的问题 |
[39:35] | You’re implying there was some kind | 你是说他们之间 |
[39:37] | of sexual tension involved. | 有某种性吸引力 |
[39:39] | Right. When that goes south | 没错 当事情搞黄了 |
[39:41] | all bets are off. | 什么都会发生 |
[39:42] | There’s no honor amongst thieves or ex-lovers. | 不光盗亦无道 前女友也无道 |
[39:53] | That’s it. Showtime. | 搞定 好戏开始 |
[40:14] | Busted. | 逮到了 |
[40:16] | Her body language doesn’t prove anything. | 她的肢体语言不能证明什么 |
[40:19] | Well we have different definitions for that that’s for sure. | 当然正因为我们有不同的理解 |
[40:21] | That’s why nobody can thwart our criminological brilliance. | 所以也就没人能逃脱我们的法眼 |
[40:24] | Did you read that off a restaurant place mat? | 这句话是你从餐馆的餐具垫上看到的吗 |
[40:27] | Comic book. I’m on a self-improvement kick. All right? | 是漫画书 我正迷恋于自我提升 好不好 |
[41:11] | Temperance! | 坦普瑞 |
[41:13] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[41:14] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[41:17] | I’m alive. | 还活着 |
[41:19] | Thanks to you. | 多亏你 |
[41:21] | Hey. Where’s my gift? | 我的礼物呢 |
[41:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[41:26] | Listen. I get it you saved my life and I’m very grateful | 听着 我知道你救我一命 我很感激 |
[41:30] | but traditionally when you come | 但一般情况下 当你来医院 |
[41:31] | to visit someone in the hospital you bear gifts. | 探视病人时你要带礼物 |
[41:34] | Well that custom began | 那个传统习惯 |
[41:36] | as a replacement for religious sacrifice. | 作为代替宗教祭祀而开始形成 |
[41:39] | As a way to get the gods | 以祈求神灵 |
[41:40] | to take mercy on the sick person. | 保佑病人 |
[41:42] | Yes. But I don’t believe in that so… | 不错 不过我不信这个 所以… |
[41:45] | But you do believe in cultural traditions. | 但是你总相信文化传统 |
[41:47] | Of course. But… | 当然了 不过… |
[41:50] | So since I’m not above a little supplication | 所以 我有时也需要 |
[41:53] | every once in a while | 一些祈祷和保佑 |
[41:54] | maybe you should give me your sunglasses. | 或许你应该把你的墨镜送给我 |
[41:57] | – Seriously? – Sure. | -真的吗 -当然啦 |
[42:00] | Okay. There you go. | 好吧 归你了 |
[42:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:07] | Perhaps you should be more careful | 也许你在今后追踪素材的时候 |
[42:11] | in what stories you pursue in the future. | 要多加小心 |
[42:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:18] | Booth would be very unhappy if you died. | 如果你死了 布斯会很伤心的 |
[42:23] | Would you back down Temperance | 你会退缩吗 坦普瑞 |
[42:26] | if you thought you were working on something important? | 如果你认为自己从事的事业非常重要 |
[42:29] | No. No I wouldn’t. | 不 我不会的 |
[42:35] | Well…aren’t we a pair? | 我们是侠女档哦 |
[42:41] | I guess Seeley is going to have to resign himself | 我认为有我俩在他身边 |
[42:43] | to being worried as long as we’re both around. | 瑟雷少不了操心的 |
[42:46] | We are. We are quite a pair. | 我们确实是侠女档 |
[42:50] | They look good on you. | 你戴着很不错 |