时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Welcome,ladies and gentlemen | 欢迎 女士们先生们 |
[00:05] | boys and girls. | 女生们和男生们 |
[00:07] | Is there anyone here today | 今天到场的诸位 |
[00:10] | who happens to like chocolate? | 有没有人喜欢巧克力呀 |
[00:16] | Of course you do! | 你们当然喜欢啦 |
[00:18] | And as your purveyor of pleasure | 作为给你们带来快乐 |
[00:20] | your dean of delight | 带来喜悦的人 |
[00:22] | I have something very special for you today. | 我今天为你们准备了一样很特别的东西 |
[00:25] | But first,everybody close your eyes. | 但是首先 大家要把眼睛闭上 |
[00:29] | Today,Walpert Chocolate | 今天 沃伯特巧克力店 |
[00:31] | is proud and pleased to bring you | 自豪并荣幸的为你们献上 |
[00:33] | the world’s largest chocolate bar! | 世界上最大的巧克力棒 |
[00:39] | Yes,it’s official! | 好的 官方也已经证实这点了 |
[00:42] | This is the biggest,best-tasting | 这就是世界上最大 |
[00:44] | chocolate bar in the world. | 最好吃的巧克力棒 |
[00:47] | Six feet wide,15 feet long | 六英尺宽 十五英尺长 |
[00:50] | and you are all going to get | 你们所有人都可以 |
[00:51] | a gigantic taste of it. | 咬上一大口 |
[00:59] | Named the best in the bunch by Chocolatiere Monthly | 被《巧克力月刊》评为 |
[01:02] | our new,gigantically good chocolate bars | 业界首屈一指的巨型美味巧克力棒 |
[01:05] | are the latest in a long-standing Walpert Chocolate | 是沃伯特巧克力店经久不衰的 |
[01:08] | tradition of award-winning confections. | 获奖甜品作品中的又一新作 |
[01:11] | Since 1948,we’ve… | 自1948年以来 我们一直 |
[01:15] | I’m… stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[01:20] | Something’s wrong. | 有状况 |
[01:21] | Uh,let me give you a hand there. | 我来帮你一下 |
[01:41] | Wh-What is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[01:57] | Decomposition’s almost complete. | 尸体几乎完全腐烂了 |
[01:59] | I don’t know how I can separate | 我不知道该怎样 |
[02:01] | the organic material from the chocolate. | 把有机物和巧克力分解开 |
[02:03] | Os coxa suggests female. | 据两侧髋骨判断死者是女性 |
[02:06] | The earliest stages of spondylosis | 早期阶段的椎关节强硬 |
[02:08] | indicate an age range in the late 20s. | 表明死者年龄接近30岁 |
[02:11] | Hey,maybe it’s an Oompa Loompa. | 也许是奥柏伦柏人呢 |
[02:14] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[02:15] | Oompa Loompa. Oompa Loompa. | 奥柏伦柏人 奥柏伦柏人 |
[02:20] | Gasses that would normally be released into the air | 在正常的腐烂过程中应该散发到 |
[02:23] | during decomposition were trapped | 空气中的气体 |
[02:25] | in the hard chocolate | 都被困在这巧克力棒里了 |
[02:27] | reducing the soft tissue to a putrid fluid. | 导致软组织降解成了腐臭液体 |
[02:30] | Agent Booth? I’m,uh,Jimmy Walpert. | 布斯探员吗 我是吉米·沃伯特 |
[02:33] | I’m sorry that I wasn’t here,but I-I got a bit sick. | 抱歉我刚刚不在 因为我不太舒服 |
[02:35] | Well,that’s no surprise there. | 人之常情 |
[02:37] | This is Scott. | 这位是斯考特 |
[02:38] | Scott Kimper. | 斯考特·金珀 |
[02:39] | K-i-m-p-e-r K-i-m-p-e-r. | |
[02:41] | Chief Chocolate Engineer. | 巧克力总工程师 |
[02:42] | Oh,I didn’t know chocolate required engineering. | 我不知道做巧克力还要工程师呢 |
[02:45] | Making chocolate is a science unto itself. | 制作巧克力本身也是一门科学 |
[02:47] | No,it’s not. It’s a technique | 不 这不是科学 这是一个 |
[02:49] | which requires various scientific disciplines | 用到多种不同学科知识的技术而已 |
[02:53] | physics,chemistry… | 像是物理 化学 |
[02:53] | So you guys were both present when the body was discovered? | 这么说发现尸体的时候你们俩都在场咯 |
[02:56] | It was awful. | 太吓人了 |
[02:57] | It didn’t make any sense. I was there the day we poured. | 这不可能啊 浇注成型那天我也在场啊 |
[02:59] | So was I,and there certainly wasn’t any dead body. | 我也在 当时绝对没有尸体的 |
[03:03] | Really? Well,it’s not a secret now | 真的吗 现在可不是那么回事了 |
[03:05] | is it,Mr. Walpert? | 对吧 沃伯特先生 |
[03:06] | This is an awful lot of chocolate to pour. | 你们还用了不少巧克力呀 |
[03:09] | I tempered our | 我改进了 |
[03:09] | new formula to withstand additional humidity | 我们的新配方 使其更能耐湿 |
[03:11] | and loaded up a cement mixer. | 然后再灌倒水泥搅拌机里 |
[03:13] | When was that? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[03:14] | Tuesday morning. 10:00. | 周二早上十点 |
[03:15] | How long did it take to set? | 铸模以后需要多久才能成型 |
[03:16] | I confirmed solidity on Thursday,3:30 that afternoon. | 我在周四下午三点半确认过凝固状态 |
[03:20] | I can give you my notes. | 我可以把笔记给你 |
[03:21] | I personally monitored it every eight hours. | 我每隔八小时就亲自检查一次 |
[03:23] | I saw nothing strange. | 我没发现任何不妥 |
[03:24] | Do you have any security cameras here | 你们这里有监控摄像头吗 |
[03:25] | any surveillance I can take a look at? Footage? | 有任何可以让我看一眼的录像吗 |
[03:28] | Just a temporary fence with a padlock for insurance purposes. | 只有一个上了锁的临时栅栏 |
[03:32] | You don’t think that a child saw the chocolate and fell in? | 不会是个小孩看到巧克力以后掉进去了吧 |
[03:34] | No. The victim appears to be an adult. | 不 死者是个成人 |
[03:37] | Judging from this section of the pelvis… | 根据骨盆的这个部分来判断 |
[03:40] | female,late 20s. | 死者是女性 年龄接近30岁 |
[03:41] | I’ll tell you one thing I’ve noticed. | 我倒是要声明一件事 |
[03:43] | That I’m sort of off chocolate. | 那就是我不会再吃巧克力了 |
[04:27] | You know,it was widely rumored | 民间流传着一个传说 |
[04:29] | that Pope Clement the 14th was killed | 十四世克莱蒙教皇 |
[04:31] | with a cup of poisoned chocolate. | 是被一杯有毒的巧克力毒死的 |
[04:33] | Was he a good pope or a bad pope? | 他是好教皇还是坏教皇 |
[04:37] | He was no Urban the Sixth. | 他可不是乌尔班六世[残忍教皇] |
[04:39] | Oh,no. Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[04:42] | Oh,who,by the way,was the answer | 顺便一提 我参加《冒险》节目时 |
[04:44] | to my record-breaking Daily Double win on Jeopardy. | 打破一日双赢记录的答案就是乌尔班六世 |
[04:47] | The category,of course: torture. | 当然了 他属于折磨那个类别的 |
[04:49] | Was that the game that you played while I was away? | 这就是我不在的时候你玩的游戏吗 |
[04:52] | It was more than just a game. | 这可不仅仅是个游戏 |
[04:53] | Mr. Nigel-Murray won almost a million dollars. | 尼格尔-莫瑞先生赢了将近一百万美金呢 |
[04:56] | Which,after travel | 在我环游世界 |
[04:58] | uh,an overindulgent lifestyle | 尽情挥霍 |
[05:00] | the occasional game of chance and a,uh… | 偶尔小赌一下 |
[05:02] | a little stint in rehab | 再加上在康复中心里待了一段时间以后 |
[05:04] | I,uh…I no longer possess. | 现在…现在已经没钱了 |
[05:07] | But I do — I still have my memories. | 但是 我仍然保留着那美好的记忆 |
[05:09] | Thailand… | 泰国爽歪了 |
[05:11] | Reassembling the chocolate | 把巧克力重新拼起来以后 |
[05:13] | made it easier to scan | 使扫描容易了很多 |
[05:15] | but the condition of these remains is far from ideal. | 但是这些残骸的状况就强差人意了 |
[05:18] | That’s an understatement. | 远不止强差人意 |
[05:20] | Hey,rugal folds. | 是粘膜皱襞 |
[05:21] | Found a piece of stomach. | 找到一块胃组织 |
[05:23] | Is this a slight depression | 枕骨这里是不是 |
[05:24] | – on the occipital? – Yes. Perhaps she struck her head | -有点凹陷 -没错 也许是某人 |
[05:27] | on the mold as someone held her down in the chocolate. | 把她按进巧克力浆里时 她的头撞到了模子 |
[05:30] | Which would mean that she was drowned. | 也就是说她是溺死的 |
[05:32] | Certainly a possibility. | 的确有可能 |
[05:33] | Cam,can you analyze the lungs? | 凯 你能分析一下死者的肺部吗 |
[05:35] | Lungs? | 肺 |
[05:37] | There are no lungs. | 没找到肺 |
[05:39] | Definitely looks like murder. | 绝对像是谋杀 |
[05:40] | There’s nothing definite here,Mr. Nigel-Murray. | 尼格尔-莫瑞先生 这里没有绝对的事 |
[05:42] | It’s possible the victim had a grand mal seizure | 有可能死者自主躺进巧克力里以后 |
[05:45] | while voluntarily lying in the chocolate. | 癫痫大发作了 |
[05:47] | But let’s call it murder just for fun. | 但是为了好玩 先说这是谋杀吧 |
[05:50] | Why is it so cold in here? | 这里怎么这么冷 |
[05:53] | Holy crap. | 我靠 |
[05:54] | Look at the size of that thing. | 这东西也太大了吧 |
[05:57] | We turned the thermostat down | 我们把温度调低了 |
[05:58] | so no chocolate would melt on the CT. | 这样巧克力就不会化在断层扫描机上了 |
[06:00] | It’s on loan from Johns Hopkins. | 这是从约翰斯·霍普金斯大学借来的 |
[06:01] | Johns Hopkins. Almost forgot that. | 约翰斯·霍普金斯大学 差点忘了 |
[06:03] | Another one for Michelle’s short list. | 又一个可以作为米歇尔最终选择的学校 |
[06:05] | I-I cannot believe she’s already applying to colleges. | 我简直不敢相信米歇尔已经开始报考大学了 |
[06:08] | Does Michelle know what she wants to study? | 米歇尔知道自己想学什么专业了吗 |
[06:10] | Marine Biology,Art History | 海洋生物学 艺术史 |
[06:13] | Russian Literature… | 俄国文学 |
[06:14] | She’s kind of all over the place. | 她什么都想试试 |
[06:15] | She’s actually going to be here in a few minutes | 实际上 她一会就要过来 |
[06:17] | so we can go over our application strategies. | 跟我研究一下我们的报考策略 |
[06:20] | Don’t you mean her application strategies? | 你是说她的报考策略吧 |
[06:22] | Didn’t I say that? | 我不是这么说的吗 |
[06:24] | What’s this here? On the right radius? | 这个是什么 右侧桡骨这里 |
[06:27] | Oh,looks like it may be perimortem sharp-force trauma | 有可能是死亡过程中形成的锐器伤 |
[06:30] | an injury sustained in the attack. | 在受到攻击时造成的伤害 |
[06:32] | But we’ll know more when the bones are clean. | 骨头清理干净以后我们才能知道更多细节 |
[06:34] | Just don’t lose the chocolate. | 别把巧克力弄没了 |
[06:35] | Dr. Hodgins can help you. | 哈金斯博士可以帮你 |
[06:37] | I sense a mess in our future. | 我觉得我们这就要一团糟了 |
[06:40] | Speaking of which,I need to get | 说到这 我也要去整理一下 |
[06:42] | cleaned up for Michelle. | 等米歇尔过来了 |
[06:44] | Oh,you know,there are many fine universities | 你知道 英国有很多好大学 |
[06:46] | in England — uh,Oxford and Cambridge,of course | 牛津和剑桥自然不用说了 |
[06:49] | but th-th-there’s also… | 但是还有 |
[06:51] | You so much a s mention leaving the country to my daughter | 你要是敢跟我女儿提有关出国的一个字 |
[06:53] | and I will choke you on your own trivia | 我就会用你那些琐事把你憋死你 |
[06:55] | and stuff your lifeless body in a locker. | 然后把尸体塞进储物柜里 |
[07:04] | Then again,Georgetown’s lovely. | 再提一下 乔治城大学也很不错 |
[07:07] | – It’s closer. – Closer. | -乔治城大学是近点 -近点 |
[07:11] | Now,I know I promised that the decision | 我知道我答应过 |
[07:13] | was yours and yours alone | 这是你一个人的决定 |
[07:14] | but I did send away for a few catalogs | 但是我还是要来了一些大学目录 |
[07:16] | just to give you a sense of your options. | 只是为了给你参考一下 |
[07:19] | A few? | 一些吗 |
[07:19] | Now,with your grades and SAT scores | 以你的平时成绩和高考成绩 |
[07:22] | plus extracurriculars | 再加上课外活动 |
[07:23] | I truly think you have a shot | 我真的认为你有可能 |
[07:25] | at getting into any one of these schools. | 考进这几所大学中的任何一间 |
[07:26] | The trick is gonna be the essay questions | 要注意的就是那些问答题 |
[07:28] | and then talk about personal interviews later… | 面试的问题稍后再说 |
[07:30] | Uh,Cam,I think I’ve already decided where I want to go. | 凯 我已经决定好要去哪所学校了 |
[07:34] | Your top choice? That’s great. | 你的首选学校 太棒了 |
[07:35] | Why don’t we do this in tiers? | 我们用分类法吧 |
[07:37] | Top choice,reach schools | 首选放这 稳拿的放这 |
[07:38] | safeties… | 保底学校放这 |
[07:40] | Uh,no,I mean,I only want to apply | 不 我是说我只想报考 |
[07:41] | to one school,early decision. | 一所大学 预先录取 |
[07:44] | Wellesley? | 韦尔斯利大学吗 |
[07:45] | Central Maine State University. | 缅因州中央大学 |
[07:47] | Excuse — | 什么 |
[07:48] | Central…Maine? | 缅因州 |
[07:50] | That-that’s a… | 那是 |
[07:51] | State University,Pittsfield Campus. | 州立大学 皮茨菲尔德校区 |
[07:53] | I am not familiar with that university | 我对那个大学不怎么了解 |
[07:58] | but,um,then again | 但是话说回来 |
[07:59] | I don’t know much about the center of Maine. | 我对缅因州就不怎么了解 |
[08:02] | It’s a small school | 是所小学校 |
[08:03] | but it’s got a great General Studies department. | 但是那里的通识学学院很不错 |
[08:05] | That way,I won’t have to narrow down my interests. | 这样我就不用缩小我的学习范围了 |
[08:08] | General Studies. | 通识学 |
[08:09] | Mm-hmm. Derrick’s already in | 德里克已经录取了 |
[08:10] | because he got a football scholarship. | 因为他拿到了橄榄球奖学金 |
[08:12] | Ah. Derrick. | 德里克 |
[08:15] | Cam. Don’t say his name like that. | 凯 别用这口气说他 |
[08:17] | I like Derrick,Michelle. I do. | 我喜欢德里克 米歇尔 |
[08:19] | But this is your future. | 可这关系你的前途 |
[08:21] | It’s important. | 非同小可 |
[08:22] | You said this was my decision. | 你说了一切由我定夺 |
[08:23] | You told me you’d support me. | 你说了会支持我的 |
[08:25] | Yes,but when I see that you might be making a mistake… | 没错 可看到你游离在错误的边缘 |
[08:27] | So you’re not supporting me? | 你就不支持我了吗 |
[08:29] | Unconditionally? | 要无条件支持吗 |
[08:32] | You’re right,Cam. | 你说的对 凯 |
[08:33] | This is my future. | 前途是我的 |
[08:35] | I’m sorry. Let’s talk about… | 抱歉 咱们说说 |
[08:36] | No. I got to go. I’ll see you later. | 算了 我得走了 回见 |
[08:43] | I got to tell you,I don’t think | 跟你说吧 |
[08:44] | I’ve ever,ever quite seen anything like this. | 这种事儿原来真是闻所未闻 |
[08:46] | Well,anthropologically speaking | 从人类学角度上看 |
[08:48] | chocolate and violence often intersect. | 巧克力和暴力常相伴出现 |
[08:50] | Take the ancient Aztecs. | 你看古代阿茲特克人 |
[08:52] | Cocoa pods were used in ritual | 可可豆用于祭祀中 |
[08:55] | to represent the human heart | 象征着人心 |
[08:57] | while the seeds inside represented blood. | 其中的种子则象征血液 |
[08:59] | So,what’s the deal with the body? Any news? | 尸体那边怎么样 有新发现没 |
[09:01] | Mr. Nigel-Murray is cleaning the bones as we speak. | 尼格尔-莫瑞这会儿正在清理骨头 |
[09:04] | Some fractures appear to indicate a struggle. | 几处骨折表明死前有过挣扎 |
[09:08] | But we can’t get a clear look until | 但要想搞清楚细节 |
[09:09] | Hodgins and Mr. Nigel-Murray clean the bones. | 还得等哈金斯和尼格尔-莫瑞把骨头清理干净 |
[09:11] | They should lick them. Lick ’em clean. | 让他们舔 舔干净 |
[09:13] | Licking would contaminate the osseous surface. | 舔舐会把骨头表面污染的 |
[09:15] | Joke,Bones. | 玩笑话 骨头 |
[09:16] | All right? Just a joke. | 开玩笑好吧 |
[09:17] | All right? Sarcastic. | 懂啥叫讽刺不 |
[09:18] | Hello,Angela. | 喂 安琪拉 |
[09:19] | Hey. I just sent you the victim’s facial reconstruction. | 我刚才把死者面部重建图发给你了 |
[09:22] | Oh,convenient. | 那就好办了 |
[09:24] | Yeah. Well,I ran it through Missing Persons | 是啊 我去失踪人口数据库查过 |
[09:26] | and nothing came up. | 没有匹配的 |
[09:27] | All right. I’ll-I’ll show Booth. | 好 我给布斯看看 |
[09:29] | Thanks,Angela. | 谢了 安琪拉 |
[09:33] | Yowza. | 哎哟喂 |
[09:35] | “Yowza” was the early 20th century exclamation | “哎哟喂”流行于上世纪初 |
[09:38] | use to indicate that you are responding sexually. | 表明一个人被性唤起 |
[09:43] | The victim’s nasal bridge reminds me of Hannah. | 死者的鼻梁有点像汉娜 |
[09:47] | Her nose looks a little bit like Hannah. | 鼻子是有一点 |
[09:48] | She away again? | 她又出差了 |
[09:49] | Is that why you’re making sexually suggestive exclamations? | 是因为这个你才冒出”哎哟喂”来的吗 |
[09:52] | She’s traveling with the president of the United States. | 她陪同美国总统出行 |
[09:56] | She’s in Munich until the weekend. | 去慕尼黑了 周末回来 |
[09:57] | I love Munich. | 我爱慕尼黑 |
[09:58] | Ich liebe Bayern! Und Sie? | 我爱拜仁 你呢[德语] |
[10:00] | So,Angela find any missing persons? | 安琪拉查过失踪人口没 |
[10:02] | Ja. Aber sie fand keine… | 查了 没什么发现[德语] |
[10:05] | – No match. – No match. | -没找到 -没找到 |
[10:06] | So,you know what? Let’s just do this the old-fashioned way. | 好吧 那咱们就反璞归真吧 |
[10:09] | Hey,Booth. Yowza. | 布斯 哎哟喂 |
[10:12] | That was very funny. | 真有意思 |
[10:13] | Yeah. It was. | 真的 |
[10:14] | It was objectively very amusing. | 客观来看 真的很好笑 |
[10:15] | I’m laughing all the way out the door. | 我都大笑出门来了 |
[10:18] | Yowza. | 哎哟喂 |
[10:22] | How’s my sweet thing and her precious cargo? | 我家甜心和她的小袋鼠怎样了 |
[10:25] | Oh,we’re fine. Huh? | 我们很好 |
[10:27] | We’re just cleaning up the 3D images of the remains. | 最后处理一下残骸的三维图像 |
[10:30] | I think he really likes 3D. | 小家伙挺喜欢三维图的 |
[10:33] | If-if by “Cargo ” you’re implying | 你说小袋鼠是什么意思 |
[10:34] | that I already resemble a container ship | 是说我已经开始发胖吗 |
[10:37] | let me warn you,you ain’t seen nothing yet. | 要是这样 告诉你 这才刚刚开始 |
[10:40] | I can’t wait until we start to tell people. | 我等不及要告诉大家了 |
[10:44] | I think we should tell people now. | 咱们这就告诉大家吧 |
[10:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:47] | Yeah. Sure. Yeah. | 好 当然好 |
[10:48] | Um,you know,I’ll tell Cam when I see her. | 我看见凯就会告诉她 |
[10:51] | No. | 不行 |
[10:52] | This is a big deal. We need to throw a party. | 这是大事 得办一个派对 |
[10:54] | I mean,like,tomorrow night. Oh. | 这样吧 明天怎么样 |
[10:56] | Founding Fathers. We’ll get food. | 元勋酒馆 吃点东西 |
[10:58] | Some drinks. I mean,everyone will be so excited for us. | 来点酒 大家肯定特为我们高兴 |
[11:02] | I can’t wait to see their faces. | 等不及看他们的表情了 |
[11:03] | Me,neither. | 我也是 |
[11:06] | How about if I invite everybody? | 我来通知大家怎么样 |
[11:08] | I’m afraid that you’re gonna give it away. | 我怕你会说漏嘴 |
[11:10] | Yes,good point. | 有道理 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:13] | Sure. Good. Okay. | 很好 就这样 |
[11:17] | Angela’s got something to ask you. | 安琪拉有事要问你 |
[11:23] | Hodgins wants to make a big announcement | 哈金斯想正式宣布 |
[11:25] | and tell everybody that I am pregnant. | 我怀孕的消息 |
[11:27] | But everyone already knows. | 可大伙都知道了 |
[11:29] | I know,but Hodgins doesn’t know that | 我知道 可哈金斯蒙在鼓里呢 |
[11:31] | because he wanted it to be his surprise. | 他本来想制造个惊喜 |
[11:33] | You didn’t say anything,did you? | 你没说什么吧 |
[11:35] | – Oh,no. No one did. – Okay,good. | -没有 谁都没说 -很好 |
[11:37] | Well,everybody’s just gonna have to act surprised | 大家都得装出惊喜的样子 |
[11:39] | and if they can’t pull it off,then they just have to not come. | 装不出来就干脆别出现了 |
[11:43] | They have to make up an excuse. | 编出个理由来 |
[11:45] | Sounds like a plan. | 计划不错 |
[11:46] | Okay,can you do it? | 好 你行吗 |
[11:48] | Founding Fathers tomorrow night. | 元勋酒馆 明晚 |
[11:50] | Wait. Founding Fathers? | 等等 元勋酒馆吗 |
[11:52] | I love Founding Fathers! | 我超爱元勋 |
[11:54] | How was that? Convincing? | 怎么样 像回事儿吧 |
[11:56] | Yes,that was… that was… | 对 挺像 挺像 |
[11:58] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢了 |
[12:04] | Oh,my God,this is Harriet Soloway. | 我的天 她是哈瑞特·索罗维 |
[12:06] | Does she work here? | 她是这里的员工吗 |
[12:08] | Yes,in R & D. | 对 研发部门的 |
[12:09] | Scott! | 斯考特 |
[12:12] | Did you find out what happened? | 事情搞清楚了吗 |
[12:13] | The dead body is Harriet Soloway! | 那具死尸是哈瑞特·索罗维 |
[12:15] | Harriet?! | 哈瑞特 |
[12:17] | My God! I thought she was | 我的老天 我还以为 |
[12:18] | at the Cocoa Bean Symposium in Baltimore. | 她去巴尔的摩参加可可豆研讨会了呢 |
[12:20] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[12:21] | Right. So,when was the last time you saw her? | 好吧 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[12:24] | Um,Monday morning staff meeting. | 周一早晨的员工会议上 |
[12:26] | You said that the chocolate was poured on Tuesday | 你说过巧克力是周二倒模 |
[12:29] | – and that it was hard by Thursday? – That’s right. | -到周四凝结的是吗 -对 |
[12:31] | I’m gonna need to know all the people | 我需要这段时间内 |
[12:32] | who had access to the chocolate during that period. | 所有能接触到巧克力的人名单 |
[12:34] | I know my employees,Agent Booth. | 我了解我的员工 布斯探员 |
[12:36] | Nobody would ever just dump her body in the chocolate bar. | 不会有人把她抛尸在巧克力里的 |
[12:39] | There’s no evidence to indicate the body was placed | 没有证据表明尸体被置于巧克力中 |
[12:42] | in the chocolate as a means of disposal. | 是一种抛尸行为 |
[12:44] | The evidence suggests she was killed there. | 证据表明 这就是死因 |
[12:46] | Death by chocolate? | 死于巧克力 |
[12:48] | Oh,the press will have a field day with that. | 媒体要大书特书了 |
[12:49] | Do you guys have any personnel files? | 你们有没有个人档案留底 |
[12:52] | We’re going to have to notify next of kin. | 我们需要找到她的亲戚 |
[12:53] | I think she has a sister in Virginia. | 她有个妹妹住在弗吉尼亚 |
[12:55] | Um,I’ll get you her file. | 我去把档案拿来 |
[12:57] | I’d like to offer a reward of $50 000 | 谁能帮忙抓到凶手 |
[13:00] | to anyone who helps us catch the murderer. | 我愿意提供五万美元的奖励 |
[13:03] | That’s very generous of you. | 您真慷慨 |
[13:04] | Payable in a lifetime supply of Walpert Chocolate. | 兑现方式为终身享用沃伯特巧克力 |
[13:07] | Right,I’m guessing the ones with the gooey center. | 是嘛 我猜是那种糖心的吧 |
[13:11] | Your thesis is wrong,Dr. Hodgins. | 哈金斯博士 你是错的 |
[13:13] | We should use the blow dryers. | 我们应该用吹风机 |
[13:15] | It’s a more gentle process. | 这样更轻柔 |
[13:17] | I am the lead on this,Vincent | 这事儿归我管 文森特 |
[13:18] | as well as the king of this lab. | 而且我是实验室之王 |
[13:21] | Now,the lights will melt the chocolate evenly | 灯可以均匀地融化巧克力 |
[13:23] | and won’t damage any evidence trapped inside. | 不会破坏其中的证据 |
[13:25] | Yes,yes,but with the hairdryers | 是 但用吹风机的话 |
[13:27] | we can localize the heat distribution. | 就能控制受热分布 |
[13:29] | Tests supporting this | 在墨西哥密切根 |
[13:30] | have been conducted in Michoacan,Mexico. | 有人已经做过支持这一结论的实验 |
[13:33] | I’m going to turn the lamps on now to melt the chocolate | 我要开灯融化巧克力了 |
[13:35] | and to stop you from talking. | 你可以闭嘴了 |
[13:39] | Ooh,stop! | 停下 |
[13:40] | Turn the lamps off. Turn the lamps off. | 把灯关了 都关了 |
[13:42] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:43] | I was going over Angela’s 3-D images of the remains | 我刚才看安琪拉做的残骸三维图 |
[13:47] | and I found something. | 发现了点东西 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:51] | See these circles? | 看见这个小圈没 |
[13:52] | It looks like intestinal gas. | 看着像肠道气体 |
[13:54] | It’s bubbles in the chocolate. | 这个小泡在巧克力里面 |
[13:56] | Two big bubbles,trapped right here | 两个大泡 滞留于此 |
[13:57] | 25 and 39 millimeters above the victim’s mandible. | 分别位于死者下颚上方25和39毫米处 |
[14:00] | Are you saying | 你是想说 |
[14:01] | the chocolate trapped the victim’s final breath? | 巧克力把死者最后一口气保留了下来 |
[14:04] | Well,I’m no expert in viscosity,but… | 我对粘质没什么研究 不过 |
[14:05] | I am. I am. | 我懂 我懂 |
[14:07] | In fact,on-on Jeopardy… | 其实 在《冒险》问答秀里 |
[14:09] | Oh,make your point. | 说重点 |
[14:12] | In any endothermic reaction | 在吸热反应中 |
[14:14] | the surface molecules are always the first to become stable. | 表面分子总是首先进入稳态 |
[14:16] | Therefore,it’s possible | 因此 有这种可能 |
[14:18] | that a gaseous bubble could form in the warmer liquid | 气泡在高温液体中成形 |
[14:21] | but become trapped against the solid surface. | 而滞留于硬质表面里面 |
[14:25] | I couldn’t get any useful data from the soft tissue | 我在软组织中无法得有用的数据 |
[14:27] | so the bubbles are all I’ve got. | 所以就靠这两个气泡了 |
[14:28] | If they melt away… | 如果融化了 |
[14:29] | But we have to melt the chocolate | 可我们必须把它融化 |
[14:30] | in order to get any information from the bones. | 才能从骨头里找蛛丝马迹 |
[14:32] | Yeah,but first,we can cut out these sections and freeze them | 没错 但我们可以把这一块切下冻住 |
[14:36] | until we discover a way | 直到我们找到方法 |
[14:38] | to extract the gas trapped in the bubbles. | 提取气泡里的气体 |
[14:40] | Excellent. Do it. | 非常棒 去做吧 |
[14:41] | Mr. Nigel Murray | 尼格尔-莫瑞先生 |
[14:42] | if I didn’t have self-control,I would kiss you. | 如果我没有自制力 我会吻你的 |
[14:50] | No interesting facts off that? | 对这个你没任何有趣的资料吗 |
[14:53] | Huh? | 呃 |
[14:54] | Yeah,yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[14:55] | In fact,the-the satisfaction | 事实上 人类 |
[14:58] | that human beings take from fantasizing is… | 通过幻想带来的满足感是… |
[15:02] | It’s directly related to… | 与之直接相关的是… |
[15:03] | No,I don’t. Uh-uh. | 不 我不 呃 |
[15:05] | There’s no facts on… | 对于这个我没有资料 |
[15:12] | Yes,that’s my sister. | 没错 那是我的妹妹 |
[15:14] | I wondered why she wasn’t calling me back. | 我还在奇怪她怎么没有给我回电话 |
[15:17] | When was the last time you guys spoke? | 你们上次说话是什么时候 |
[15:19] | I don’t know. A few months ago? We,um… | 我不晓得 几个月前吧 我们 嗯 |
[15:22] | We should have talked more. We were both so busy | 我们应该多谈心的 我们都太忙了 |
[15:24] | we just let our lives get away from us. | 我们被生活的现实残酷阻隔了 |
[15:27] | Are you sure it’s Harriet? | 你确定这是哈瑞特吗 |
[15:29] | Well,according to the Jeffersonian | 根据杰斐逊实验室的报告 |
[15:31] | yeah. | 是的 |
[15:34] | Um,are you aware | 呃 你知道 |
[15:35] | of any problems she may have had? | 她遇上什么麻烦了吗 |
[15:38] | Any enemies at the chocolate factory? | 在巧克力厂有任何仇敌吗 |
[15:40] | No. | 不 |
[15:42] | Chocolate…? What? | 巧克力 什么 |
[15:43] | Are you familiar with Walpert Chocolate? | 你熟悉沃伯特巧克力店吗 |
[15:45] | Walpert Chocolate? No. | 沃伯特巧克力店 不 |
[15:47] | According to the company,she’d been working there | 根据公司的资料 在她从烹饪学院 |
[15:48] | for several months,right after she graduated | 毕业之后 她在那里工作了 |
[15:51] | from culinary school. | 好几个月 |
[15:52] | Culinary school? | 烹饪学院 |
[15:53] | Harriet went to Penn State. | 哈瑞特上宾夕法尼亚州立大学 |
[15:55] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[15:56] | According to her resume? | 根据她的履历 |
[15:57] | she went to the Arrow Culinary Academy | 她去了箭头烹饪学院 |
[16:00] | followed by an internship | 接着在纽约 |
[16:02] | at a prestigious chocolatier in New York. | 声望很高的巧克力店铺实习 |
[16:04] | Can I see that? | 我能看看那个吗 |
[16:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:10] | These are all lies. | 这全是假的 |
[16:11] | They’re all… lies. | 这全是 假的 |
[16:14] | That is her picture,and that’s her name | 那是她的照片还有那是她的名字 |
[16:16] | but this resume? | 但这个履历 |
[16:18] | This isn’t her. | 这不是她的 |
[16:28] | So,she lied to get her job? | 那么 她为了被聘用而撒谎了 |
[16:29] | – Extensively. – It’s bold | -全部都是假的 -这很大胆 |
[16:31] | but it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s pathological. | 但这并不一定代表她有病态行为 |
[16:33] | Maybe she just loved chocolate. | 或许她只是喜欢巧克力 |
[16:35] | You have to eat that? I just imagine | 你一定要吃吗 我老想到 |
[16:37] | you chomping down on her cheek or something. | 你在咀嚼她的脸蛋或是什么的 |
[16:39] | Can you just put it away? | 你能把它放到一边吗 |
[16:41] | If we don’t face and overcome unsettling events in life | 如果我们不去面对并克服生活中令人不安的事 |
[16:44] | we are ruled by them. | 我们会受它们所控制的 |
[16:45] | I’m not gonna let some ruthless killer | 我不会让一些冷血杀手 |
[16:47] | destroy my enjoyment of chocolate. | 毁了我享受巧克力的权利 |
[16:49] | It’s not gonna happen. I love chocolate too much. | 这是不可能的 我太爱吃巧克力了 |
[16:51] | – Give me this thing. – Come on! | -这个给我 -拜托 |
[16:52] | – I was about to get to the nuts. – Her sister,Geneva | -我快要吃到果仁部分了 -她姐姐吉妮瓦 |
[16:55] | said that Harriet didn’t even like chocolate. | 说哈瑞特根本不喜欢巧克力 |
[16:58] | She said that she lied… | 她说她在这个工作 |
[17:00] | …about getting this job and every other job. | 应聘上说了谎 别的工作也说了谎 |
[17:03] | So I basically tracked down her actual employment records | 那么我利用她的社会保险号码 |
[17:05] | through her Social Security number | 大致上查了她的工作经历 |
[17:07] | and she not only changed jobs every year | 她不但每年都换工作 |
[17:09] | she hopped industries. | 她专找有关工业的职位 |
[17:11] | It looks like she created a new resume for each position. | 看起来她为每一份工作都编造新的履历 |
[17:14] | Here she says she’s “A world-renowned expert | 这里她说她是一个紧身胸衣设计领域里 |
[17:16] | in the field of couture bustiers.” | 举世闻名的专家 |
[17:20] | Lingerie. Like a bra,only… | 女用内衣 像胸罩 但 |
[17:23] | Pretty great,actually. | 挺不错的 真的不错 |
[17:24] | They’re very sexy. | 它们很性感 |
[17:25] | Sort of squeeze the… | 类似在”挤奶”… |
[17:27] | Uh,so you’re saying | 呃 那么你是说 |
[17:28] | that all the resume are filled with false information? | 所有的履历用的都是假资料 |
[17:31] | Cosmetic rep | 化妆品专员 |
[17:33] | toy company | 玩具公司 |
[17:33] | outreach specialist,whatever that is. | 起重机专家 不管那是什么 |
[17:36] | It’s fascinating. | 这太神奇了 |
[17:37] | I mean,obviously,our victim is intelligent. | 我是说 明显我们的被害人非常聪明 |
[17:39] | These resume are perfectly tailored | 这些履历完全是为了让她 |
[17:41] | to make her an ideal candidate. | 成为理想候选人而特制的 |
[17:43] | Geneva said that Harriet | 吉妮瓦说哈瑞特 |
[17:44] | was probably lying just for the fun of it. | 有可能是为了乐趣而撒谎 |
[17:46] | When someone lies with this sort of ease | 当一个人在工作环境中 |
[17:48] | in their professional relationships | 都会这么自如的说谎 |
[17:50] | chances are they lie at least as much | 其在私人关系上 |
[17:51] | in their personal relationships. | 也很有可能同样喜欢说谎 |
[17:53] | Well,maybe she just lied to the wrong person. | 或许她这次撒谎的对象错了 |
[17:56] | I should be able to use the syringe | 我应该能用注射器 |
[17:59] | to extract the gas and any aerated fluid. | 抽取这些气体和任何充气的混气液 |
[18:05] | Bubbles. | 气泡 |
[18:06] | Now the trick is jabbing them. | 现在诀窍就是戳它们 |
[18:09] | Yeah,sometimes I use this thing on myself | 是的 有时候我会用这个照自己的肚子 |
[18:12] | to check on the baby. Just say hi. | 来看看我的孩子 打个招呼之类的 |
[18:16] | Totally unethical,I know. | 完全缺乏职业道德 我知道 |
[18:17] | Extremely,but so cool. | 错的离谱 但符合你酷酷的气质 |
[18:22] | My daughter wants to be a fighting hagfish. | 我女儿想成为一条好斗的盲鳗 |
[18:25] | For what,a costume party? | 参加化妆舞会吗 |
[18:27] | No,it’s the mascot of Central Maine State University | 不 那是缅因州中央大学的吉祥物 |
[18:30] | where Michelle says she’s going next year. | 米歇尔说打算报读那里 |
[18:32] | Oh. Good for her. | 很不错啊 |
[18:34] | I love Maine. | 我喜欢缅因州 |
[18:36] | She’s following a boy,Angela. | 她是为了要跟着一个男孩 安琪拉 |
[18:38] | I mean,you’re a hedonistic | 我是说 你是一个享乐派 |
[18:40] | free spirit,artist type,and even you didn’t do that. | 无拘无束的艺术家 连你都不会做这种事 |
[18:43] | Thank you for the personality assessment. | 谢谢你的人格评鉴 |
[18:46] | Yeah,I went to a good school because I chose to. | 没错 我去了一间好学校是因为我想去 |
[18:49] | Nobody made me. | 没人逼我 |
[18:51] | You should let Michelle make her own decisions,Cam. | 你应该让米歇尔自己做决定了 凯 |
[18:54] | I mean,she is almost an adult. | 我是说 她几乎是成年人了 |
[18:56] | Almost. That’s the key word here. | 几乎 这才是重点 |
[18:59] | I need to guide her,but she hates me for doing it. | 我必须指导她 但她不喜欢我这样做 |
[19:01] | Well,maybe you should talk to Sweets. | 或许你该和斯维斯谈谈 |
[19:03] | Sweets? Why would I do that? | 斯维斯 我为什么要这样做 |
[19:04] | He might be able to help you deal with Michelle. | 他或者能帮你解决米歇尔的问题 |
[19:06] | I don’t want to talk to a child about a child. | 我不想跟一个小孩去聊小孩的事 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:16] | I measured the contusion we found on the skull. | 我测量过我们在头骨上找到的挫伤 |
[19:19] | It matches the width of the edge | 边缘宽度和 |
[19:21] | of the mold they used to form the chocolate bar. | 他们用来做巧克力的模子相吻合 |
[19:23] | Very good work. | 做得很好 |
[19:24] | That reinforces the theory | 那进一步证明了被害人是 |
[19:26] | that the victim was held down with some degree of force. | 被一定程度的力量强制压住的结论 |
[19:28] | And suffocated. The cartilage of the septum has been crushed | 然后窒息 隔膜软骨被压碎了 |
[19:32] | and there’s another hairline fracture | 还有这里是另一个发际断裂 |
[19:34] | on the frontal process of the maxilla. | 在上颌骨额突处 |
[19:36] | Pressure fractures on the margins of the orbits. | 眼眶边缘的压力骨裂 |
[19:39] | Their directionality | 它们的定向性 |
[19:40] | definitely suggests | 明确地表明 |
[19:41] | Harriet was suffocated while submerged | 哈瑞特是在头部浸入液体中窒息的 |
[19:44] | which is in keeping with Cam’s postulation | 这符合凯的假设 |
[19:46] | that the chocolate captured her last breath. | 巧克力捕捉了她的最后一口气 |
[19:59] | This is odd. | 这很奇怪 |
[20:01] | The radial trauma? | 桡骨神经创伤吗 |
[20:04] | I originally believed it to be premortem,but look. | 我原本认为这是死前造成的 但看这 |
[20:08] | The remodeling was obscured by pseudarthrosis. | 因为假关节造成骨头难以修复 |
[20:11] | This injury happened about | 这损伤是在她死前 |
[20:13] | five or six months before she died. | 五到六个月造成的 |
[20:15] | See? Remodeling on each edge. | 看 每个边缘都有修复痕迹 |
[20:17] | The limb must not have been properly immobilized | 这手臂受伤后肯定没有适当地 |
[20:19] | after injury. | 加以固定 |
[20:20] | So,the bone didn’t fully calcify | 那么 骨头没有完全钙化 |
[20:23] | leaving the appearance of a fresh wound. | 令它看起来像是新的伤痕 |
[20:24] | But that wouldn’t have happened | 但任何能得到 |
[20:26] | to anyone who had access to modern medical treatment. | 现代化治疗的人都不会发生这种状况 |
[20:28] | Well,maybe six months ago | 或许六个月前 |
[20:29] | she didn’t have access to treatment | 她无法进行正规治疗 |
[20:31] | or she chose to deny it for some reason. | 或许她为了某种原因选择忽视伤势 |
[20:40] | Ooh! Those the bubbles? | 噢 那些是气泡吗 |
[20:42] | Point-seven-two ccs and one-point-three-three ccs. | 零点七二立方厘米和一点三三立方厘米 |
[20:47] | How’s the chocolate coming? | 那些巧克力分析得怎么样 |
[20:48] | Done. I sifted through all 1 873 gallons of it. | 完成了 我筛滤了所有1873加仑浆液 |
[20:53] | Nothing but the usual. | 没有异常的地方 |
[20:55] | Ant torsos,spider legs,rodent hairs. | 蚂蚁躯干 蜘蛛脚 啮齿动物的毛发 |
[20:58] | Whoa. That’s the usual? | 噢 这是正常的吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah. FDA permits 60 insect fragments | 没错 食品及药物管理局允许每一百克 |
[21:02] | and one rodent hair per 100 grams. | 出现六十只昆虫碎块一根啮齿动物的毛发 |
[21:04] | – Lovely. – Yeah. | -真美味 -是的 |
[21:06] | Uh,hey,so are you…? | 嘿 那么你 |
[21:07] | Are you,uh… you coming tomorrow night? | 你…你明晚来吗 |
[21:10] | – Yes. – Angela asked you? | -是的 -安琪拉问你了 |
[21:11] | Yes,she did,and yes,I am coming. | 没错 她问了 而且我会参加的 |
[21:14] | – Good. – It’s just a fun night. | -很好 -会很有趣的 |
[21:17] | – Yeah. – With friends. | -没错 -和朋友一起 |
[21:19] | It sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[21:23] | Let me know as soon as you get the results… | 一有结果就通知我 |
[21:26] | Yes | 好的 |
[21:26] | …on those,okay? | 关于那些气泡的 好吗 |
[21:28] | Yes! | 好的 |
[21:30] | Yes. | 好的 |
[21:35] | Great. Thanks. | 不错 谢谢 |
[21:36] | So,that was the Human Resources department at the bra place. | 刚刚那是胸罩公司的人力资源部门的人 |
[21:40] | Turns out,wherever Harriet Soloway went | 原来 不管哈瑞特·索罗维去哪里 |
[21:42] | she had quite the reputation. | 她名声都不小 |
[21:44] | – What,for lying? – No,for seducing men. | -什么 撒谎吗 -不 勾引男人 |
[21:47] | – Yowza! – Okay. | -哎呦喂 -好吧 |
[21:48] | You know,that whole yowza thing– | 你知道 这整个”哎哟喂”的事 |
[21:50] | that’s really not necessary. | 真的没有必要 |
[21:52] | So you’re implying | 那么你是在暗示 |
[21:53] | that Harriet might have been sexually involved | 哈瑞特有可能和沃伯特的员工 |
[21:55] | with a Walpert employee? | 发生性关系吗 |
[21:56] | Well,I looked through her phone records | 我查过了她的通话记录 |
[21:57] | and I didn’t see any evidence of it | 我没发现任何有关的证据 |
[21:58] | but the last place she worked– Bellomo Sparking Wines… | 但她最后工作的地点-贝洛莫香槟酒厂… |
[22:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:04] | I had a very bad experience drinking Bellomo Sparkling Wine. | 我对贝洛莫香槟酒印象不佳 |
[22:07] | Yeah. Who hasn’t? Right? | 必然的 谁不是呢 对吧 |
[22:08] | Anyways,Harriet had a relationship with the owner | 不管怎么说 哈瑞特和店主 |
[22:09] | Lawrence Bellomo | 劳伦斯·贝洛莫有段风流韵事 |
[22:11] | and,apparently,it didn’t end very well. | 不过很明显 没能善始善终 |
[22:13] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[22:14] | Well,six months ago,she filed a complaint | 六个月前 她对承运商 |
[22:16] | with her carrier. | 提起投诉 |
[22:17] | She was receiving harassing phone calls | 她收到来自一个私人号码的 |
[22:20] | from a private number. | 骚扰电话 |
[22:21] | Turns out they were coming from Bellomo. | 最后查明来自贝洛莫 |
[22:25] | Brennan. | 我是布纳恩 |
[22:26] | We have the results from the first bubble. | 第一个气泡的检查有结果了 |
[22:28] | There’s an extremely high concentration | 里面含有极高浓度的 |
[22:30] | of carbon dioxide. | 二氧化碳 |
[22:31] | So she did exhale while submerged. | 这么说她沉下去的时候的确还有呼吸 |
[22:33] | There are also | 另外 |
[22:34] | traces of oxygen,nitrogen | 还含有氧气 氮气 |
[22:37] | hydrochloric acid,acetic acid | 盐酸 醋酸 |
[22:39] | oenanthic acid,decanoic acid | 庚酸 癸酸 |
[22:41] | glycerine,glucose | 甘油 葡萄糖 |
[22:42] | ethanol… | 乙醇… |
[22:43] | It was a postmortem eructation. | 应该是死后喷出物 |
[22:46] | Oh,God. That sounds bad. | 天 听上去真糟糕 |
[22:48] | It’s a burp. | 是打嗝 |
[22:49] | A burp? Corpses burp? | 打嗝 死人会打嗝 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[22:52] | Isn’t that awesome? | 是不是很帅气 |
[22:53] | The combination | 这些混合了 |
[22:55] | of acids and sugar sounds like ingredients. | 糖和酸的物质听起来似乎是某种原料 |
[22:57] | It’s champagne. | 是香槟酒 |
[22:59] | I went to the liquor store and I bought | 所以我去了酒品店 |
[23:00] | every brand available. | 买回所有牌子的酒 |
[23:02] | We ran it through the GC Mass Spec | 我们使用气相色谱仪 |
[23:04] | to compare their volatile composition. | 对其挥发性成分进行对比 |
[23:06] | Ah. Bellomo Sparkling Wine. | 是贝洛莫香槟酒 对吧 |
[23:09] | Damn. | 厉害 |
[23:10] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:11] | It could just be coincidence. | 也许只是巧合 |
[23:13] | Well,could be,but we should still | 当然可能 但我们还是应该 |
[23:14] | ask Lawrence Bellomo a few questions. | 盘问一下劳伦斯·贝洛莫 |
[23:20] | Just because she was drinking Bellomo | 仅凭她喝过贝洛莫 |
[23:22] | does not mean I was drinking Bellomo with her. | 并不能断定我和她一起喝贝洛莫 |
[23:25] | Everybody drinks Bellomo. | 人人都喝贝洛莫 |
[23:27] | Everybody drinks Bellomo once,Mr. Bellomo. | 人人都只喝一次贝洛莫 贝洛莫先生 |
[23:30] | Phone records show | 电话记录显示 |
[23:31] | that you were calling Harriet repeatedly. | 你曾反复给哈瑞特打电话 |
[23:34] | I just wanted to talk to her,all right? | 我只是想找她说话 不行吗 |
[23:37] | I was having a hard time. | 我那时过得很不如意 |
[23:39] | Why? Because she broke up with you? | 为什么 因为她和你分手了 |
[23:40] | That and my business. | 不止如此 还有我的事业 |
[23:43] | Everything was going wrong at the same time. | 真是祸不单行 |
[23:46] | You know what I’m saying? A perfect storm. | 要我说 就是屋漏偏逢连阴雨 |
[23:48] | Yeah. What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[23:49] | Well,I hired Harriet about a year ago. | 我一年前聘用哈瑞特 |
[23:51] | We started seeing each other,and… | 我们就开始约会 |
[23:54] | I thought we were gonna get married. | 本以为我们会结婚 |
[23:56] | Six months later,out of the blue | 半年后 突然之间 |
[23:58] | she dumps me. Quits. | 她甩了我 不干了 |
[24:00] | Says she needs her space. | 说她需要个人空间 |
[24:02] | What the hell does that even mean? | 这他妈什么意思 |
[24:04] | Nothing. Space being neutral; | 没什么 “个人空间”是个中性词 |
[24:06] | or,in some cases,negative | 在某些情况下 有消极含义 |
[24:08] | can’t be acquired,therefore… | 表示不可获得 因此… |
[24:10] | Just go on. Continue. | 你继续说 继续 |
[24:12] | Well,because having a broken heart’s not bad enough | 就好像心碎还不够糟糕似的 |
[24:14] | a month later,I lost the contract | 一个月后 我和我最大经销商 |
[24:16] | with my biggest distributor. | 合同也玩完了 |
[24:18] | How much do you know about her personal life? | 你对她个人生活了解多少 |
[24:19] | Her history? | 她的生平 |
[24:20] | What she told me. | 她告诉我什么我信什么 |
[24:22] | And her sister. I know her sister,too. | 还有她姐姐 我了解她姐姐 |
[24:25] | “Knew” her. | 那种”了解” |
[24:28] | You slept with her sister? | 你和她姐姐上过床 |
[24:30] | We had a little fling. | 我们短暂的有过一段情 |
[24:33] | That’s how I met Harriet. | 我和哈瑞特就是那么认识的 |
[24:34] | She was staying at Geneva’s for a couple of days | 她在吉妮瓦家待了几天 |
[24:37] | and she needed a job | 需要找份工作 |
[24:38] | and… she had an impressive resume? | 她的简历令人眼前一亮 |
[24:41] | You dumped Geneva? | 你甩了吉妮瓦 |
[24:43] | Yeah,well,good thing,too. | 是啊 倒也是一桩好事 |
[24:44] | Geneva was nuts. | 吉妮瓦是个疯子 |
[24:46] | When she heard I was with Harriet,she went insane. | 听说我和哈瑞特在一起 她就疯了 |
[24:49] | You know that woman waited for me | 你知道那个疯婆子 |
[24:52] | in a tree outside my house? | 在我家门外的树后面等我吗 |
[24:54] | She almost took out my eye. | 她差点儿把我眼珠子挖出来 |
[24:57] | Those girls hate each other’s guts. | 她们彼此恨之入骨 |
[25:04] | Why didn’t you tell us about Lawrence Bellomo? | 为什么没提你和劳伦斯·贝洛莫的事 |
[25:08] | Lawrence is-is ancient history. | 和劳伦斯…那都是陈芝麻烂谷子的事了 |
[25:13] | Did he kill Harriet? | 是他杀了哈瑞特吗 |
[25:14] | I’ll ask the questions. | 我来问问题 |
[25:17] | You were jealous of your sister,weren’t you? | 你很嫉妒你妹妹 是不是 |
[25:19] | What are you getting at,Agent Booth? | 布斯探员 你想说什么 |
[25:21] | Because I don’t think I like it. | 我觉得很不愉快 |
[25:22] | Well,Harriet was beautiful,lead more of an exciting life. | 哈瑞特年轻貌美 生活新鲜刺激 |
[25:26] | You,in comparison | 相形之下 |
[25:27] | led a more… | 你的生活… |
[25:28] | Boring? | 无聊 |
[25:29] | Are you saying my life is boring? | 你是想说我的生活很无聊吗 |
[25:31] | So-so I whacked my sister? | 所以…我干掉了我妹妹 |
[25:33] | I’m just thinking,you know | 我只是忍不住要想 |
[25:34] | Harriet stole your boyfriend last year. | 去年哈瑞特抢了你男朋友 |
[25:35] | She probably stole your boyfriend last week. | 或许上周又抢了你男朋友 |
[25:37] | So you got upset,and you whacked her. | 于是你感到极度郁闷 然后干掉了她 |
[25:39] | Okay,I got a little crazy when Lawrence dumped me | 我承认劳伦斯甩了我时 我有点疯狂 |
[25:43] | but I just couldn’t believe he fell for her act. | 但我只是难以相信他陷入她的表演 |
[25:47] | Her act? | “表演” |
[25:49] | Harriet was a phony. | 哈瑞特是个骗子 |
[25:51] | Ever since we were little,she would manipulate people | 我们小的时候 她就特别擅长操纵人心 |
[25:53] | to get whatever she wanted. | 不择手段达到目的 |
[25:54] | No one knew. Everyone loved her. | 却无人知晓 人人都爱她 |
[25:57] | So-so,yeah,you’re right. | 所以…你说对了 |
[25:59] | I was jealous. | 我非常嫉妒 |
[26:01] | But I would never hurt her. | 但我不会伤害她 |
[26:04] | She was stabbed in the arm six months ago. | 半年前她胳膊被刺伤 |
[26:06] | Do you know who may have done that? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[26:07] | Her arm? I don’t know. | 胳膊 不知道 |
[26:09] | She probably deserved it. | 或许是罪有应得 |
[26:11] | But it wasn’t me. | 但不是我干的 |
[26:12] | I hated her,sure,but… | 我的确恨她 但是… |
[26:15] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[26:19] | Interestingly,the cacao tree is | 有件事很有趣 可可树 |
[26:23] | a species of the genus Theobroma | 属可可属 |
[26:25] | which translates from the Latin as the “Food of the gods.” | 这个词来自拉丁语 原意为”上帝食物” |
[26:29] | What would actually be interesting | 真正有趣的事应该是 |
[26:30] | is an explanation of the perimortem fractures | 如何解释死者身上的骨折 |
[26:33] | Mr. Nigel-Murray. | 尼格尔-莫瑞先生 |
[26:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:35] | They support our scenario of the attack. | 骨折情况符合我们对袭击的假设 |
[26:38] | With one hand,the killer held the victim down | 凶手一只手按住被害人 |
[26:40] | and fracturing the clavicle and the sternum | 导致锁骨和胸骨骨折 |
[26:43] | while he suffocating her with the other hand. | 另一只手则捂住她的口鼻使其窒息 |
[26:45] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[26:46] | Oh,yes. I took a closer look | 是的 我进一步观察 |
[26:49] | at the antemortem trauma that somehow escaped medical care. | 死者生前未经医疗的创伤 |
[26:53] | There is a very small proliferative lesion | 在骨端末梢发现了 |
[26:56] | on the distal edge of the fracture. | 微小的增生性病变 |
[26:58] | It’s an adventitious cyst. | 是一处异物周囊肿 |
[27:00] | The compromised bone formed a callus around a foreign object | 当异物附着于开放性伤口时 |
[27:03] | that was embedded in the open wound. | 受损骨质在其周围形成一层愈伤组织 |
[27:06] | Do you have this on X ray? | 拍过X光了吗 |
[27:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:13] | It looks like a small rock. | 似乎是一小块石头 |
[27:16] | Rock was the subject | 我在《冒险》竞猜时答案里 |
[27:17] | of my only disputed Jeopardy answer. | 唯一有争议的就是摇滚[与石头同词异义] |
[27:19] | Is this relevant,Mr. Nigel-Murray? | 这和案子相关吗 尼格尔-莫瑞先生 |
[27:22] | The category was “Famous Jameses.” | 类别是”伟大的詹姆斯们” |
[27:24] | The question: “He is widely considered | 问题是 他被普遍认为是 |
[27:27] | the best rock guitarist of all time.” | 世上最棒的摇滚吉他手 |
[27:29] | So,obviously,my answer: | 自然而然 我的回答是 |
[27:30] | “Who is Jimmy Page?” | “不是吉米·佩奇是谁” |
[27:32] | No. It’s not the response. | 不 这不是正确答案 |
[27:33] | The response they were looking for: | 他们想要的回答是 |
[27:35] | “Who is Jimi Hendrix?” | “不是吉米·亨德里克斯是谁” |
[27:36] | Mr. Nigel-Murray. | 尼格尔-莫瑞先生 |
[27:37] | I know. I know. Jimi Hendrix. | 我当然知道吉米·亨德里克斯 |
[27:38] | Okay,first of all,Jimmy Page is a better musician. | 但首先 吉米·佩奇是更棒的吉他手 |
[27:42] | That’s a fact. Also,Jimi Hendrix? | 这是一个既定事实 其次 吉米·亨德里克斯 |
[27:44] | His original birth name is Johnny. | 他的原名是强尼 |
[27:47] | So he doesn’t,doesn’t even belong in the category. | 所以他根本就不属于这个类别 |
[27:50] | That wasn’t relevant at all,Mr. Nigel-Murray. | 尼格尔-莫瑞先生 这和我们的谈话毫不相关 |
[27:52] | Take a microslice of the cyst | 给囊肿做个微切片 |
[27:54] | and have Dr. Hodgins identify the foreign object. | 交由哈金斯博士鉴定异物成分 |
[28:00] | Jimmy Page is always relevant. | 吉米·佩奇和什么都相关 |
[28:04] | Well,you’re here so you must want my honest opinion. | 你来这儿就是想听我说实话 |
[28:08] | I guess so. | 应该是的 |
[28:10] | I think you’re overreacting,Dr. Saroyan. | 我觉得你反应过度了 瑟罗博士 |
[28:12] | Overreacting? D-Do… | 反应过度 呃呃… |
[28:14] | Are shrinks even allowed to use that word? | 你们这儿让用这个词吗 |
[28:17] | Okay,so why am I overreacting? | 好吧 我为什么会反应过度呢 |
[28:19] | I have a friend,Tim Swift | 我有个叫蒂姆·斯威夫特的朋友 |
[28:21] | who was the golden boy in my high school. | 他是我高中的风云人物 |
[28:24] | He got into Harvard but dropped out after the first semester. | 他载誉进入哈佛 却在一学期后退学 |
[28:26] | Wound up in some community college | 最后在一所社区大学 |
[28:28] | where he majored in weed. | 研究野草 |
[28:30] | Today he manages a five-billion-dollar charitable trust | 现在他经营一家价值五十亿美金的慈善信贷机构 |
[28:33] | that’s saved thousands of lives. | 拯救千千万万生命 |
[28:35] | I’m sorry. You lost me at “majoring in weed.” | 抱歉 你一说”研究野草”后面的我通通没听见 |
[28:38] | The late teens and early 20s are a time | 十八九岁到二十出头 |
[28:41] | for experimentation and growth. | 是年轻人尝试并成长的时期 |
[28:43] | And,you know,making a few mistakes | 你知道 犯一些错误 |
[28:45] | is just part of that process. | 是成长的必经之路 |
[28:46] | Oh,you’re making it worse. | 你把事情搞得更糟了 |
[28:48] | It’s not that I don’t think that college isn’t a big deal– | 我并不是说 选择一所好大学不重要 |
[28:50] | of course it is– but come on. | 当然是件大事 但毕竟 |
[28:52] | This is Michelle we’re talking about. | 我们说的是米歇尔 |
[28:53] | She’s an exceptional young woman. | 她是个非常出色的年轻人 |
[28:55] | She is,which is why she deserves | 确实出色 所以她应该 |
[28:57] | to go to an exceptional school. | 上一所格外出色的大学 |
[28:58] | This decision… | 这个决定… |
[29:00] | It’s probably going to change,anyway. | 即使你不干涉 她也很有可能改变这个决定 |
[29:01] | You know,she and Derrick will have a fight | 你想 她跟德里克会吵架 |
[29:03] | or she’ll start to feel left out | 或者她的朋友们去学校参观 |
[29:05] | when her friends visit schools. | 她会觉得自己的选择不佳 |
[29:06] | I don’t think this is a done deal. | 我认为她还没有做最终决定 |
[29:08] | Applications are due in a few months. | 几个月之后就是申请截止日期 |
[29:10] | What if she realizes too late? | 如果等她改变主意的时候为时已晚怎么办 |
[29:12] | I’m responsible for her,Dr. Sweets. | 斯维斯医生 我得对她负责 |
[29:15] | Well,you know,it may not unfold | 你要知道 也许事情的发展 |
[29:17] | the way you’d like it to | 并不如你所料 |
[29:18] | but Michelle is a smart and wonderful,young woman | 但米歇尔很聪明很优秀 |
[29:22] | worthy of your trust. | 你应该信任她 |
[29:24] | Let this play itself out. | 还是静观其变为好 |
[29:28] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[29:30] | I do. | 我相信你 |
[29:32] | You’ve been a great mother to her. | 你一直是一位出色的母亲 |
[29:39] | Remind me again | 请你再提示我一下 |
[29:40] | why I should listen to someone | 我为什么要相信一个 |
[29:41] | who doesn’t even take care of a pet. | 连宠物都不养的人 |
[29:43] | Right. | 这个 |
[29:45] | I sponsor a water buffalo in the Philippines. | 我在菲律宾认养了一头水牛 |
[29:49] | And I suppose you wouldn’t get | 我想你应该不会 |
[29:50] | in the way of her decisions. | 去干涉她做决定 |
[29:52] | Oh,I wouldn’t get in her way,period. | 我绝不会干涉她 确定一定以及肯定 |
[29:59] | You made my day,Vincent. | 文森特 你太给力了 |
[30:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:03] | Was it the vivid recounting | 是我对里约热内卢 |
[30:05] | of my debauched weekend in Rio? | 堕落周末的生动回顾 |
[30:07] | Or was it that juicy little morsel regarding Senor Trebek? | 还是那条关于特里贝克先生的八卦新闻 |
[30:11] | Both entertaining. | 都很有意思 |
[30:12] | But what really does it for me | 但最给力的是 |
[30:14] | is that foreign object you gave me to I.D. | 你让我鉴定的那个异物 |
[30:16] | It’s a bug. | 是只昆虫 |
[30:18] | Helopeltis theobromae. | 茶角盲蝽 |
[30:20] | The object we found lodged inside the bone was an insect? | 嵌在骨头里面的异物是只昆虫? |
[30:22] | Most of one. | 一只昆虫的一大部分 |
[30:24] | It’s part of the Miridae family. | 属于盲蝽科 |
[30:26] | It’s found primarily in Indonesia. | 主要分布在印度尼西亚一代 |
[30:28] | I’ll go and tell Dr. Brennan. | 我去通知布纳恩博士 |
[30:30] | Well,when you do,make sure you tell her the best part. | 你告诉她的时候 别漏掉最精彩的内容 |
[30:33] | One of the little guy’s favorite snacks? | 这小虫子最喜欢吃的东西 |
[30:35] | Cocoa plants. | 是可可树 |
[30:37] | The evidence shows | 有证据表明 |
[30:38] | that Harriet was in Indonesia six months ago. | 哈瑞特六个月前去过印度尼西亚 |
[30:41] | Probably on a cocoa plantation | 很可能呆在某个可可农场 |
[30:43] | which would explain the insect. | 所以我们发现了那只昆虫 |
[30:45] | Wait a second. Here we go. | 等一下 就是它 |
[30:46] | Indonesia. Cocoa. | 印尼 可可 |
[30:48] | – Yes. – Ha! Ha! | -找到了 -哈哈 |
[30:49] | Ambrosia Chocolates. | 仙果巧克力 |
[30:51] | Remember them? | 还记得它们吗 |
[30:52] | Yes. They’re expensive. | 当然 价格很贵 |
[30:53] | Yeah. And delicious. | 是呀 而且很好吃 |
[30:55] | I love the cream center | 我最喜欢中间的奶油 |
[30:57] | although not that much anymore. | 现在不那么喜欢了 |
[30:59] | Every Ambrosia employee is sent down to Indonesia | 仙果的每一个员工都会被派往印尼 |
[31:02] | to take part in this immersion program | 参加他们的实地体验活动 |
[31:05] | to study about cocoa. | 学习关于可可的一切 |
[31:07] | But Harriet didn’t work for Ambrosia Chocolates. | 但哈瑞特不是仙果巧克力的员工 |
[31:09] | Look at all the companies,okay,that she worked for. | 你看她之前工作过的那些公司 |
[31:11] | After she quit,they all took a hit. | 她离职之后都受到了不小的损失 |
[31:15] | Remember Bellomo Wines? | 记得贝洛莫酒厂吗 |
[31:16] | Yes. Lawrence Bellomo said | 记得 劳伦斯·贝洛莫说 |
[31:18] | that he lost a major distributor of his wine. | 他丢掉了一个主要销售商的合同 |
[31:21] | Every company that Harriet worked for | 哈瑞特工作过的每个公司 |
[31:23] | was a victim of corporate espionage. | 都是商业间谍的受害者 |
[31:25] | Walpert was developing a new line of chocolate. | 沃伯特正在开发一个巧克力新品种 |
[31:28] | Ambrosia sends Harriet to Indonesia… | 仙果派哈瑞特到印度尼西亚 |
[31:30] | Because Ambrosia is her real employer. | 因为仙果才是她的雇主 |
[31:33] | Harriet was a spy. | 哈瑞特是个商业间谍 |
[31:36] | Yowza. | 哎哟喂 |
[31:38] | Yowza. | 哎哟喂 |
[31:43] | So,Gail Slevin,is it? | 你好 是盖尔·斯莱文吧 |
[31:45] | Right. As president of Ambrosia Chocolates | 对啊 作为仙果巧克力的老总 |
[31:49] | you have been trying to buy out Walpert | 你这几年一直在为收购沃伯特 |
[31:51] | for years,is that right? | 进行努力 对吧 |
[31:53] | We’ve made some overtures. | 我们提出过几次动议 |
[31:55] | It’s not really a priority. | 这并不是我们的重点目标 |
[31:56] | Um,from my count,six overtures. | 我数了一下 是六次动议 |
[32:00] | Walpert has not bitten. | 沃伯特还没上钩 |
[32:03] | That must have been frustrating,right? | 这一定让你们很受打击 是吧 |
[32:04] | Not really. It’s just business. | 没有 只是商业运作而已 |
[32:06] | Just business? Right? | 只是商业运作而已 对吧 |
[32:09] | Are you familiar with the Economic Espionage Act? | 你对经济间谍法案熟悉吗 |
[32:12] | No. Why would I be? | 不 为什么问我这个 |
[32:13] | Well,you know,if I find proof that | 是这样 如果我能证明 |
[32:15] | you’ve illegally obtained a competitor’s trade secrets | 你通过非法方式获取竞争对手的商业秘密 |
[32:18] | you’re looking at at least ten years in prison. | 你将面临至少十年的刑期 |
[32:21] | I agreed to come down here to discuss the accident | 我到这是来讨论沃伯特工厂里 |
[32:23] | at Walpert’s factory. Suddenly,I need a lawyer? | 发生的意外 怎么突然一下我成嫌疑人了 |
[32:25] | Well,it wasn’t an accident,you see. | 事实上并不是一起意外 |
[32:27] | It was murder. | 而是谋杀 |
[32:28] | And we have proof that the victim worked for you | 我们有证据证明死者当时受雇于你 |
[32:30] | and has been since she entered | 自从六个月之前开始参加 |
[32:32] | your immersion program six months ago. | 实地体验活动开始 她一直受雇于你 |
[32:34] | See,Harriet was a spy. | 哈瑞特是商业间谍 |
[32:36] | Am I here because you think I killed her,Agent Booth? | 布斯探员 你认为我杀死了她吗 |
[32:39] | Well,if you didn’t,you might want to cooperate. | 如果你没杀人 也许你该考虑下跟我们合作 |
[32:41] | It might make negotiating a plea | 在商业间谍的指控上 |
[32:43] | on that espionage charge a little easier. | 你可能更容易达成认罪协议 |
[32:50] | Harriet entered the immersion program | 跟所有人一样 哈瑞特也参加了 |
[32:51] | just like everybody else | 实地体验活动 |
[32:52] | so that she seemed just like any other employee. | 这让她看起来就像是一个普通的员工 |
[32:55] | How did she hurt her arm? | 她胳膊怎么受的伤 |
[32:56] | Happened during the harvesting part of the program. | 体验活动进行到收割阶段时发生的 |
[32:58] | Go hand machetes to 16 Ivy League graduates. | 给16个常青藤毕业生每人发一把大砍刀 |
[33:00] | See what happens. | 可以预料肯定会出意外 |
[33:02] | She sliced herself; it got infected. | 她砍伤了自己 伤口感染了 |
[33:04] | The plantation’s in a remote area | 农场在偏僻的乡村 |
[33:06] | so it was impossible to get sophisticated medical care. | 没办法得到高级的医疗救治 |
[33:09] | All in the name of chocolate? | 这都是为了巧克力 |
[33:11] | This is a competitive business,Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 这是个竞争激烈的行业 |
[33:13] | Billions of dollars are at stake. | 涉及到几十亿美金的市场 |
[33:16] | Harriet was hired at Walpert | 哈瑞特去沃伯特工作 |
[33:17] | to find the company’s weaknesses. | 以寻找他们公司的弱点 |
[33:19] | And maybe steal some trade secrets along the way? | 顺便偷点商业机密 |
[33:23] | She called me last week | 她上周给我打了个电话 |
[33:25] | whispering into the phone,saying she was going to quit. | 她很小声地告诉我她不想干了 |
[33:27] | Did she say why? | 她说为什么了吗 |
[33:28] | She thought Jimmy Walpert was onto her. | 她觉得吉米·沃伯特开始怀疑她 |
[33:30] | I told her to be careful. | 我告诉她要小心 |
[33:31] | Jimmy has a temper. | 吉米脾气不好 |
[33:39] | Cam? | 凯 |
[33:43] | I’m just,uh | 我正在 呃 |
[33:45] | working on some disgusting stuff here. | 处理一些十分恶心的东西 |
[33:48] | Uh,Derrick flew up to Maine this week | 德里克这周去了趟缅因 |
[33:50] | to sign his letter of intent. | 签了他的志愿书 |
[33:52] | He brought this back for me. | 这件衣服是他带回来给我的 |
[33:54] | He’s actually a much cuter mascot | 吉祥物看起来比我想象中 |
[33:57] | than I imagined. | 要可爱许多 |
[33:58] | I was hoping you’d take it. | 我希望把衣服送给你 |
[34:00] | Maybe even wear it once in a while? | 也许偶尔可以穿一次 |
[34:03] | I just… | 我只想 |
[34:05] | I still want you to be proud of me. | 我想让你为我感到自豪 |
[34:08] | Oh,Michelle | 哦 米歇尔 |
[34:10] | I-I’m extremely proud of you. | 我为你感到十分地自豪 |
[34:12] | And I’m so sorry | 我真对不起 |
[34:14] | I haven’t been supportive. | 没有支持你的决定 |
[34:16] | This is your decision,and you have my support. | 这决定该由你来做 我支持你的决定 |
[34:19] | One hundred percent. | 百分之百支持 |
[34:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:27] | Go,Hagfish! | 盲鳗加油! |
[34:29] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[34:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:37] | Dr. Saroyan,have you a minute? | 瑟罗博士 你有空吗 |
[34:40] | Interestingly,English Quakers believed | 很有趣的一件事 英国公谊会教徒相信 |
[34:42] | that violence among the poor would be ameliorated | 如果穷人可以戒酒改吃巧克力 |
[34:45] | if they could be persuaded to give up alcohol in favor of chocolate. | 他们的暴力行为就可以得到缓解 |
[34:50] | I thought you had something to show me. | 我以为你有事情找我 |
[34:53] | Oh,yes,yes. | 哦 对 对 |
[34:55] | I found another perimortem injury. | 我又发现了一处死前受的伤 |
[34:58] | The fourth finger on the left hand. | 左手第四指 |
[35:00] | An asymmetry in the articular condyle | 骨节不对称 |
[35:02] | with damage to the corresponding facet. | 对应的平面带有损伤 |
[35:05] | What does that mean? | 这说明什么 |
[35:06] | A dislocated finger? | 脱臼的手指吗 |
[35:08] | Twisted and dislocated very near the time of death,yes. | 是的 在她死前不久被扭曲并脱臼 |
[35:13] | That’s not a typical defensive wound,nor | 这不是典型的自卫伤 |
[35:16] | does it seem to factor into our suffocation scenario. | 也跟我们窒息的假设不相符合 |
[35:19] | I’ll make sure to tell Dr. Brennan. | 我会告诉布纳恩博士 |
[35:21] | – Very good work. – Also,very,very… | -干得很好 -还有 很久很久 |
[35:22] | Last one,Mr. Nigel-Murray. | 尼格尔-莫瑞先生 最后一件奇闻轶事 |
[35:24] | Make it good. | 挑个好点的 |
[35:25] | Right. Milton Hershey | 没问题 弥尔顿·好时 |
[35:27] | who had great success spreading chocolate amongst the masses | 他十分成功地把巧克力推广给大众 |
[35:31] | was also a– drumroll,please. | 也是个… 鼓声响起来 |
[35:35] | You’re not gonna…? | 你不配合一下 |
[35:36] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[35:38] | A Quaker. | 公谊会教徒 |
[35:41] | That’s actually sort of interesting. | 确实有点意思 |
[35:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:48] | Gail Slevin admitted Harriet was a spy | 盖尔·斯莱文承认哈瑞特是个间谍 |
[35:51] | – and she was scared. – Of what? | -还说哈瑞特挺害怕 -怕什么 |
[35:53] | -Huh. Him. -It’s your job… | -怕他 -你的职责是 |
[35:54] | …to keep a lid on this,Melissa! | …封锁这个消息 梅丽莎 |
[35:56] | I mean,look at this article! | 看看这些文章 |
[35:58] | And what about the other chocolate blogs? | 还有这些巧克力博客是怎么回事 |
[36:00] | Mr. Walpert? | 沃伯特先生 |
[36:01] | Not now! | 别烦我 |
[36:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:03] | You and your investigation are costing me big time! | 你以及你进行的调查把我害惨了 |
[36:07] | Now,get the hell off my property | 在我关门放狗之前 |
[36:10] | before I call the dogs. | 从这里滚出去 |
[36:11] | – What is he talking about? – I don’t know. | -他说什么呢 -我不知道 |
[36:12] | – Are you threatening a federal officer? – Oh,back off! | -你是在威胁联邦探员吗 -滚开 |
[36:16] | – I mean it! – Okay,you know what? | -没吓唬你 -好吧 |
[36:17] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[36:18] | You have the right to remain silent | 你有权保持沉默 |
[36:19] | and if I were you,I would,pal. | 如果我是你的话 我就会沉默 |
[36:23] | You believe this guy? | 你都看见了吗 |
[36:28] | You knew what Harriet was doing | 你了解了哈瑞特的所做所为 |
[36:30] | so you drowned her and left her for dead. | 就把她推进巧克力浆里 让她自生自灭 |
[36:32] | Suffocated her. His hand was over her mouth. | 使她窒息而死她 他的手捂住她的嘴 |
[36:34] | Right. Got it,Bones. | 对 明白了 骨头 |
[36:35] | So,when did you discover | 你是什么时候发现 |
[36:36] | that Harriet was working for Gail Slevin? | 哈瑞特在为盖尔·斯莱文工作 |
[36:39] | What? | 什么 |
[36:40] | That little bitch! | 那个小婊子 |
[36:42] | What did she tell them? | 她告诉他们什么了 |
[36:43] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[36:43] | Don’t tell me to calm down. | 我怎么能淡定 |
[36:44] | This business is my life! Get Scott in here! | 这生意是我的一切 让斯考特过来 |
[36:47] | If he showed her anything | 如果他教了她什么 |
[36:48] | if he showed her one damn slip of paper… | 如果他给她看了哪怕一页… |
[36:50] | What does Scott have to do with this? | 斯考特跟这件事有什么关系 |
[36:52] | He’s the chocolatier! | 他才是巧克力大亨 |
[36:53] | I handle the business | 我打理生意 |
[36:54] | but he oversees all of the new formulations. | 而他负责管理所有的新配方 |
[36:56] | I’m just | 我只是 |
[36:58] | the face,like the Colonel | 形象代言 好比肯德基上校 |
[37:00] | but my suit is way nicer. | 不过我的西服要好看得多 |
[37:01] | No string tie or anything. | 没有领结什么的 |
[37:03] | Did Harriet spend a lot of time with Mr. Kimper? | 哈瑞特同金珀先生经常在一起吗 |
[37:05] | You think I give a crap? | 那关我屁事呢 |
[37:07] | I hope so. | 我倒希望如此 |
[37:08] | Scott’s wife is… a horse. | 斯考特的妻子很木讷 |
[37:11] | You could actually put a saddle on her. | 一棒子打不出来一个屁 |
[37:13] | And Harriet was quite a tease. | 而哈瑞特呢 真是风情万种 |
[37:19] | Old Scott doesn’t hold back on the credit card charges. | 斯考特老兄信用卡消费记录不少啊 |
[37:21] | Take a look at that charge. | 看看这些支出 |
[37:23] | MinuteDivorce.Com. | 轻松离婚网 |
[37:25] | Filed online last Sunday. | 上周日注册的 |
[37:27] | The same day that he spent $12.99 at the liquor store. | 同一天在酒行花了十二块九毛九 |
[37:31] | Bellomo sparkling wine,I imagine. | 我估计是贝洛莫香槟酒 |
[37:33] | And $2 000 for an engagement ring. | 还花了两千块买了个订婚戒指 |
[37:35] | Which he yanked off her finger,dislocating it. | 就是在他从她手上撤下戒指时 她手指脱臼了 |
[37:37] | I’m telling you,all of the evidence | 我跟你说 所有的证据 |
[37:38] | points back to Scott Kimper. | 都指向了斯考特·金珀 |
[37:40] | But,unfortunately,it’s just circumstantial. | 只可惜都不是直接证据 |
[37:56] | Got the analysis of the remaining air bubble. | 残留气泡的分析结果出来了 |
[37:58] | It’s good news. | 是好消息 |
[37:59] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[38:02] | Is this Michelle’s essay to Johns Hopkins? | 这是米歇尔寄给约翰霍普金斯大学申请书吗 |
[38:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:05] | It’s very good. | 非常好 |
[38:07] | It is. | 的确 |
[38:09] | I thought she wasn’t applying to any other schools except… | 我还以为她没申请其他学校呢 除了… |
[38:13] | Oh! You’re writing Michelle’s… | 明白了 你在给米歇尔写… |
[38:16] | Oh,that’s bad. | 这可不好 |
[38:17] | I mean,that-that’s just wrong. | 我是说 你做的不对 |
[38:19] | No,Dr. Hodgins. | 不 哈金斯博士 |
[38:20] | That is being a mother | 我是在尽母亲的责任 |
[38:22] | and I assume I can trust your discretion? | 而且我希望你可以保守秘密 |
[38:25] | Of course… | 当然… |
[38:27] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[38:43] | We just got the results back from the second bubble | 我们刚刚得到了第二个被裹在巧克力里 |
[38:46] | we found trapped in the chocolate. | 气泡的化验结果 |
[38:47] | You mean the eructation. | 你是说那个嗝 |
[38:49] | This one wasn’t a burp. | 这可不是打出来的嗝 |
[38:51] | It was her final exhalation. | 是她最后呼出的一口气 |
[38:53] | It contained oxygen,nitrogen,carbon dioxide | 里边含有氧气 氮气 二氧化碳 |
[38:57] | and a trace amount of blood. | 以及一定剂量的血 |
[38:59] | Harriet’s blood. | 哈瑞特的血 |
[39:01] | Not Harriet’s blood. Someone else’s. | 不是哈瑞特的血 是其他人的 |
[39:03] | If it was her final exhalation,then the blood must belong | 如果那是她最后的呼吸 这血一定属于 |
[39:07] | to the person who was with her when she died. | 她死前最后同她在一起的人 |
[39:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:11] | We have the killer. | 我们找到凶手了 |
[39:15] | She said she loved me. | 她说她爱我 |
[39:17] | I trusted her. | 我信任她 |
[39:18] | Well,you weren’t the first. | 你不是第一个被骗的 |
[39:20] | She worked for Ambrosia Chocolate. | 她为仙果巧克力公司工作 |
[39:22] | I shared everything with her– | 我把一切都同她分享… |
[39:24] | my recipes,everything. | 我的秘方 所有一切 |
[39:29] | If she hadn’t been inside | 如果没有她混在里面 |
[39:31] | that would have been the best chocolate bar you ever had. | 那将是你们所尝过的最好吃的巧克力 |
[39:48] | He killed her because he loved her? | 他因为爱她所以杀了她 |
[39:50] | Oh,he fell in love with a fake. | 他爱上了一个骗子 |
[39:52] | He found out,he couldn’t handle it. | 他发现之后 没办法承受 |
[39:53] | Love is idiot. | 爱情是狗娘 |
[39:55] | – What? – I was personifying a concept. | -什么 -我尝试将概念个性化 |
[39:57] | It’s poetic. | 很有诗意 |
[39:58] | How does someone fall in love | 一个人怎么会同 |
[40:00] | with something that isn’t even real? | 虚假的事情产生感情呢 |
[40:02] | Oh,that’s a big question,’cause you’re just going to say | 问的可真好 你马上就要说 |
[40:04] | that it’s your brain releasing chemicals | 因为你的大脑释放化学物质 |
[40:07] | that just drive you crazy. | 能让你情意绵绵 |
[40:09] | I’m not even going to go there. | 我才不上你的套呢 |
[40:10] | You know what? I’m not gonna have this conversation. | 我不会同你进行那种对话的 |
[40:11] | But you admit that love is an idiot,right? | 但你认同爱情是狗娘 对吗 |
[40:13] | Yup. Oh,look at that. | 是的 看这个 |
[40:14] | Uh,Hannah’s back. | 汉娜回来了 |
[40:16] | You know,this whole thing that we’re going to here… | 我们现在要去… |
[40:20] | The official announcement that Angela is pregnant? | 安琪拉怀孕的正式通告 |
[40:22] | Yeah,I feel pretty stupid pretending. | 是的 我觉得装傻很无聊 |
[40:26] | You’re trying to find a justification | 你想找个借口 |
[40:28] | so you can go home and have sex with Hannah,right? | 就可以回家跟汉娜做爱了 对吗 |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:32] | Plus,we already all know anyway. | 况且 我们早都知道了 |
[40:35] | But Hodgins doesn’t know we know. | 但是哈金斯不知道我们知道了 |
[40:37] | Yeah,but Angela says if you can’t pretend not knowing | 是的 但安琪拉说如果你不能假装 |
[40:39] | then you shouldn’t go,so I shouldn’t go. | 就干脆别去 所以我不去了 |
[40:41] | If you want,I can lie to all of our friends | 如果你需要 我可以向大家撒谎说 |
[40:43] | and say that you have pressing FBI business. | 调查局那边给你派了任务 |
[40:48] | I don’t like the idea of lying to our friends | 我不喜欢对朋友撒谎这种主意 |
[40:50] | but I’m going to go with it,thanks. | 但还是这么办吧 谢了 |
[40:53] | Uh,tell Hannah welcome home. | 替我跟汉娜说欢迎回来 |
[41:02] | Do you think everyone’s here? | 是不是所有人都到齐了 |
[41:06] | Just react to something big. | 反应得好像有大事发生 |
[41:07] | Yes,I do. | 我觉得是 |
[41:11] | Just go ahead. | 快说吧 |
[41:12] | Okay. All right. | 那好吧 |
[41:16] | Hello,everyone. | 大家好 |
[41:17] | Uh,all four of you | 在座的四位 |
[41:20] | our friends. | 我们的朋友 |
[41:21] | Thank you so much for coming out tonight to hear | 感谢你们今晚能过来 |
[41:24] | our big announcement. | 听我们重要宣布 |
[41:26] | Maybe you’ve already guessed? | 也许你们已经猜到了 |
[41:27] | Nope! | 没有 |
[41:28] | – No. – No! | -没有 -没有 |
[41:31] | Okay | 好吧 |
[41:32] | well,what we’d like to share with all of you is… | 我们想同大家分享的消息是… |
[41:34] | Yes,our best friends. | 是的 我们最好的朋友们 |
[41:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:38] | Vincent,what’s the matter? | 文森特 你怎么了 |
[41:39] | I beg of you not look at me directly. | 我求你不要这么死盯着我 |
[41:42] | Please just say what you’ve come to say. | 就说你要说的话吧 |
[41:44] | Okay,yeah. | 好的 是的 |
[41:46] | -Ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[41:52] | Angela and I are going to have a baby! | 安琪拉和我要生宝宝了 |
[41:53] | A baby. A baby! Congratulations. | 生宝宝 祝贺你们 |
[41:57] | Wonderful! A baby! | 太好了 有宝宝了 |
[41:59] | That is so awesome! | 这真是太棒了 |
[42:01] | Baby! | 宝宝 |
[42:02] | So good! | 太好了 |
[42:04] | – Wonderful! – Stop. | -太好了 -停下 |
[42:10] | You knew,didn’t you? | 你们已经知道了 对吗 |
[42:12] | No. | 没有 |
[42:12] | No. We didn’t. | 不 我们不知道 |
[42:14] | – About what? – No,I was surprised. | -知道什么 -不 我很吃惊 |
[42:20] | They knew. | 他们已经知道了 |
[42:23] | No. No. | 哪有 |
[42:25] | They didn’t… | 他们不知道… |
[42:28] | They didn’t know. Did you know? | 他们之前不知道 你们之前知道吗 |
[42:30] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[42:32] | That’s why no one else is here. | 所以其他人都没来 |
[42:34] | Because you told them | 因为你告诉他们 |
[42:35] | if they couldn’t fake surprise,not to show up. | 如果不能假装很惊讶 就别出现 |
[42:37] | I think we were very convincing. | 我觉得我们演得很像 |
[42:40] | I actually felt like I was hearing it for the first time. | 我其实觉得自己是第一次听到这个消息 |
[42:44] | I can’t believe you told them without me. | 没想到你没经过我就告诉他们了 |
[42:45] | I didn’t tell them,honey. They guessed. | 我没告诉他们 亲爱的 他们猜的 |
[42:48] | Didn’t you guys guess on your own? | 你们不是自己猜出来的吗 |
[42:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:52] | – Yes. – Yeah,it was the glow | -是的 -对 因为容光焕发 |
[42:53] | or the vomiting or something | 还有呕吐什么的 |
[42:54] | but the point is,is that we’re all together | 但重要的 我们聚在一起 |
[42:56] | and you guys are all very happy for us,right? | 你们都为我们感到高兴 对吗 |
[42:58] | That part is true. | 这倒是真的 |
[42:59] | To the Hodgins family! | 敬哈吉斯一家 |
[43:01] | The Hodgins… Montenegro. | 哈金斯 马尼古一家 |
[43:02] | To the Montenegro,Hodgins family. | 敬马尼古 哈金斯一家 |
[43:03] | Oh,my. And the wee one. | 还有肚子里那位 |
[43:05] | To our family. Well… | 敬我们一家 |
[43:06] | Yay! To our family! | 好啊 敬我们一家 |