时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | My editor wants me to tie my story | 我的编辑想让我把我写的那篇 |
[00:46] | of inner city crime in D.C. with federal cutbacks | 关于特区贫民窟罪犯猖獗的文章跟联邦政府 |
[00:49] | to law enforcement. | 削减执法部门的预算扯上关系 |
[00:51] | Ah,all right! Got to love that,huh? | 好呀 这主意不错啊 |
[00:54] | More money for us. Tell you what,maybe the bureau | 给我们多拨点款 告诉你吧 |
[00:56] | can get me a computer that doesn’t run on coal. | 没准局里能给我配一部不烧煤的电脑呢 |
[00:59] | I’m going to ambush Senator Jankow today. | 我今天要去突击采访詹科议员 |
[01:03] | – He chairs the committee. – You go like that, | -他是委员会主席 -你就穿这身衣服去 |
[01:04] | he’ll tell you anything you want to know. | 包他无所不谈 |
[01:09] | Oh,God! | 天啊 |
[01:13] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t worry about it. | -对不起 -别放在心上 |
[01:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:17] | I told you,I’m not very good with kids. | 我就说嘛 我不擅长跟小孩相处 |
[01:19] | Nah,you’re great with everybody. | 才不是呢 你跟每个人都相处得很好 |
[01:21] | I’m going to tell you what,Parker can’t wait to meet you. | 告诉你吧 帕克迫不及待的想要见你呢 |
[01:24] | – Really? – Yeah,Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[01:27] | I’d feel more comfortable if he was a crooked senator. | 他要是个黑心的议员 我反而还会觉得比较自在 |
[01:30] | I’d know how to deal with that. | 我知道怎么对付那种人 |
[01:32] | Oh…work. | 单位电话 |
[01:34] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[01:36] | Oh,yeah. Okay. On my way. | 好的 这就来 |
[01:39] | ‘Kay. Got to go. Got a case. | 我得走了 有案子 |
[01:40] | Hey,hey! Don’t worry about that,all right? | 别放在心上了 好吗 |
[01:54] | Call came in at 6:00 a.m. | 早上六点接到电话 |
[01:56] | Passing motorist called 9-1-1. | 路过的骑摩托车的人报了警 |
[01:57] | Said she saw a ball of fire on the side of the road. | 说她看到路边有一团火 |
[02:00] | Where’s the point of ignition? | 起火点是哪 |
[02:01] | There is none. | 没有起火点 |
[02:02] | Well,as an arson investigator,you should know that | 作为纵火案调查员 你应该知道 |
[02:05] | every fire has a point of ignition. | 每场火灾都有起火点 |
[02:07] | Not if it was hit by an asteroid. | 要是被陨石击中的 就没有 |
[02:09] | Even an asteroid with a diameter as small | 就算是这个陨石小到 |
[02:11] | as five meters would leave | 直径只有五米 也会留下一个 |
[02:13] | a-a huge crater; th-there’s no crater. | 巨大的陨石坑 这里没有陨石坑 |
[02:16] | She serious? | 她是认真的吗 |
[02:18] | Always. Bones,that was a joke. | 一向如此 骨头 他刚才讲的是个笑话 |
[02:20] | ‘Kay? The whole asteroid thing was a joke. | 知道吗 那个陨石是个笑话 |
[02:21] | That’s amusing | 真好笑 |
[02:24] | because it’s such an absurd theory. | 因为这理论实在太牵强了 |
[02:26] | Good one! | 说得好 |
[02:28] | Check this out,Bones. VIN plate. | 过来看这个 骨头 车辆识别号码 |
[02:30] | – Digits are missing. – I’ll give it | -不过数字都看不见了 -我拿去 |
[02:32] | to Angela and see what she can do. | 给安琪拉 看她有什么办法 |
[02:36] | This white powder…I assume | 这个白色粉末 我认为 |
[02:38] | it’s residue from fire retardant | 是用来控制火焰的 |
[02:40] | used to control the blaze. Although… | 阻燃剂残留物 但是 |
[02:42] | it could be the remnants | 也有可能是高度集中的 |
[02:44] | of a highly localized blizzard. | 暴风雪的残留物 |
[02:50] | The-the likelihood of a blizzard | 发生暴风雪的可能性 |
[02:53] | is even more remote | 比陨石坠落击中这里的可能性 |
[02:54] | than an asteroid hitting here. | 还要小得多 |
[02:56] | Do you get it? | 你明白了吗 |
[02:58] | It’s not retardant. | 这不是阻燃剂 |
[03:00] | By the time the firefighters arrived on scene, | 等消防员赶到现场时 |
[03:02] | the blaze had burned itself out. | 火已经自行烧灭了 |
[03:04] | Then I’ll need to bag the powder for Hodgins to analyze. | 那我就要把这些粉末装回去给哈金斯研究了 |
[03:10] | Wow! This is a first; melted bones! | 这还真是前所未见 熔化了的骨头 |
[03:12] | – No. Not possible. Bones don’t melt. – You know, | -不 不可能 骨头不会熔化的 -你知道 |
[03:15] | usually I defer all things “bones” to you. | 通常在所有跟”骨头”有关的事上 我都听你的 |
[03:17] | But,you know,I’ve cooked with a lot of cheese, | 但是 我做饭用过很多芝士 |
[03:19] | and that is melting. | 这绝对是熔化现象 |
[03:29] | Whoa! Look at that! | 真是开眼了 |
[03:31] | You’re excited about the decedent,Dr. Hodgins? | 你见到死者很兴奋吗 哈金斯博士 |
[03:33] | Sure! | 当然了 |
[03:34] | Booth said the dude melted into the truck. | 我听布斯说这老兄熔在车里了 |
[03:37] | Uh,at this point,we haven’t been able to determine gender. | 目前为止 我们还无法判定死者的性别 |
[03:39] | And bones don’t melt,Dr. Hodgins. | 而且骨头是不会熔化的 哈金斯博士 |
[03:42] | The melting process represents | 熔化过程代表着 |
[03:44] | a change of state from a solid to a liquid; | 物体由固态向液态的转变 |
[03:46] | an impossibility with bones. | 这是不可能发生在骨头上的 |
[03:47] | I know,but… they sure appear to be melted. | 我知道 但是 这看上去的确像是熔化了 |
[03:50] | But how? I haven’t seen a fire hot enough to do this. | 但是怎么可能呢 我从来没见过温度这么高的火焰 |
[03:53] | Found at the scene. | 这是在现场找到的 |
[03:54] | A light dusting over most of the wreckage. | 这种粉末散布在绝大部分的车辆残骸上 |
[03:56] | It could give us cause of death. | 也许能据此找出死因 |
[03:59] | I think I found that. | 我想我已经找到死因了 |
[04:05] | A bullet. | 是颗子弹 |
[04:07] | We presumed the victim died in a fire. | 我们最初以为死者是死于火灾 |
[04:08] | But he was shot in the chest. | 但他胸口中过弹 |
[04:10] | And melted. | 还熔化了 |
[04:13] | Sorry,but I don’t know any other word for it. | 对不起 但我找不到其他的词来形容了 |
[04:55] | I can do this! | 我也可以做的 |
[04:56] | It was my idea to remove the bones with liquid nitrogen. | 用液氮来把骨头分离开还是我的主意呢 |
[04:59] | And the FBI is giving me the psych evaluation | 联邦调查局正在给我做心理评测 |
[05:01] | so I can get security clearance to work unsupervised. | 这样我就可以在无人监督的情况下独自工作了 |
[05:04] | But you don’t have that clearance yet,and this is | 但现在结果还没出 而且这是个 |
[05:06] | very expensive equipment which I am responsible for. | 由我来负责的 非常昂贵的仪器 |
[05:09] | You just think it’s cool. | 你只是觉得这样很酷 |
[05:11] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:13] | Careful not to saturate any particular section. | 小心不要浸透某个骨头 |
[05:16] | Too much nitric oxide | 太多一氧化二氮 |
[05:18] | can cause the bones to fracture. | 会使骨头断掉的 |
[05:20] | I know,Miss Wick. | 我知道 维克小姐 |
[05:21] | Is the psyche evaluation intimidating? | 心理评估很吓人吗 |
[05:23] | I mean,was it difficult for you to pass it? | 我是想问 会很难通过吗 |
[05:26] | Perhaps you could focus on | 也许你现在应该关注的是 |
[05:27] | how we’re going to identify the victim. | 我们怎么确认死者的身份 |
[05:29] | There’s no flesh,so… that rules out fingerprints. | 尸体只剩骨头了 所以指纹查询是不可能了 |
[05:32] | And since the skull appears melted, | 而且头骨貌似也熔化了 |
[05:34] | we can discount facial reconstruction | 所以面部重建 |
[05:36] | and dental comparisons. | 和牙科记录比对也是不可能的了 |
[05:38] | Maybe I could think a little clearer | 要是你把仪器给我用用 |
[05:40] | if I was using the equipment? | 没准我的头脑会更清醒呢 |
[05:41] | Please! | 求你了 |
[05:43] | I already have the gear on. | 我都全副武装了 |
[05:45] | Okay. Just once. | 好吧 就一次 |
[05:48] | Look,be careful. | 小心点 |
[05:50] | Since you’ve become a mom,you’re a lot less trusting. | 你自从当妈以后 就开始事事担心了 |
[06:00] | So,I’ve been working on the VIN number. | 我一直在研究车辆识别号码 |
[06:02] | Oh,good,I hope. | 我希望结果不错 |
[06:04] | Yeah,well,I etched it with hydrochloric acid, | 我用盐酸 氯化铜和蒸馏水的混合物 |
[06:06] | cupric chloride and distilled water. | 蚀刻了号码牌 |
[06:08] | Yada yada yada. Okay. | 随便随便 |
[06:09] | Say something that’s going to make me happy. | 说点能让我开心的结果吧 |
[06:10] | A little happy,a little sad. | 有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[06:12] | I was able to restore the last four digits, | 好消息是我还原了后四位数字 |
[06:14] | but that’s it. | 坏消息是 就只有后四位 |
[06:16] | Well,based on the truck’s rear axle, | 根据这辆卡车的后车轴来看 |
[06:18] | it was a,uh,a nine-inch Dana Spicer model | 这是个1994年至2002年间 |
[06:20] | used in American-made pickups from ’94 to ’02. | 用于国产皮卡车上的九英寸戴纳斯皮舍车轴 |
[06:24] | Yada yada. | 随便随便 |
[06:25] | Well,with your four numbers,I should be able | 再加上你提供的四位数字 |
[06:27] | to get a match from the DMV. | 我应该能在车管所找到记录 |
[06:28] | – Thanks for making me happy. – You got it. | -谢谢你让我如此开心 -小意思 |
[06:30] | Do you ever knock? | 你都不敲门的吗 |
[06:32] | I got a message you wanted to see me. | 我听说你要见我 |
[06:34] | Yeah,actually. Have a seat. | 没错 坐吧 |
[06:36] | I need your professional opinion on a personal matter. | 我有件私事想咨询一下你的专业意见 |
[06:39] | This is a rare moment. | 这还真难得 |
[06:41] | Is it about Dr. Brennan and Hannah? | 是关于布纳恩博士和汉娜之间的事吗 |
[06:43] | No. Sorry to disappoint. | 不是 抱歉让你失望了 |
[06:45] | Okay. Sorry. Shouldn’t have jumped the gun. Go ahead. | 好吧 对不起 不该瞎猜的 你说吧 |
[06:48] | It’s about Parker. Parker doesn’t like Hannah. | 是关于帕克的 帕克不喜欢汉娜 |
[06:50] | – Oh… – Yeah,right? | -这样啊 – 很麻烦 对吧 |
[06:52] | I understand your concern. When did they meet? | 我理解你的担忧了 他们什么时候见面的 |
[06:53] | No,they haven’t. No. He stays with me | 不 他们还没见过面呢 汉娜不在的周末 |
[06:56] | on the weekends when she’s not around. | 帕克才过来跟我过 |
[06:57] | He knows that we’re dating. So last weekend, | 他知道我们在约会 所以上周末 |
[07:00] | at breakfast,I asked him if he wants some chocolate milk, | 吃早餐的时候 我问他想不想来点朱古力奶 |
[07:02] | and he looks at me,and he goes,”Daddy, | 然后他看着我说 爸爸 |
[07:03] | “I hate your new girlfriend.” | 我讨厌你的新女友 |
[07:05] | – Did you ask him why? – No,I didn’t. It was awkward. | -你问原因了没 -没有 当时太窘了 |
[07:07] | He went back to watching cartoons. | 他就回去看动画片儿了 |
[07:08] | The point is,like,they have to meet sometime,right? | 关键是 他们总有一天要见面的 对吧 |
[07:11] | Well,yeah,if your relationship with Hannah is serious,then… | 当然 如果你和汉娜是来真的 |
[07:13] | – It is serious. – I wasn’t questioning that… | -当然来真的 -我不是质疑这一点 |
[07:15] | Sounded like you were. | 听着就像 |
[07:16] | – No I wasn’t. – Well,it’s serious. | -我没有 -是来真的 |
[07:18] | Then they have to meet. | 那他们就得见面 |
[07:19] | Parker could be angry because | 帕克觉察出你对汉娜的爱 |
[07:21] | he senses how much Hannah means | 而你又想不加以引见 |
[07:22] | to you and feels that you don’t want him to meet her. | 他可能会对你产生一种愤怒感 |
[07:24] | But I do. I just want it to be right. | 我想引见啊 想一切顺利而已 |
[07:26] | I want it to be a perfect time. | 想等待最佳时机 |
[07:27] | Right. Do you think there is such a thing? | 是嘛 时机这东西等得来吗 |
[07:29] | Enough with the questions,all right? | 别连珠炮似的问问题了 行吗 |
[07:31] | Just earn your coin and tell me what to do. | 给句有用的 我现在该怎么办 |
[07:34] | Accept that you’re entering a situation | 事到如今 一切皆由天定 |
[07:35] | where the outcome is uncertain. | 接受现实吧 |
[07:37] | The only thing certain is your love for your son | 你唯一能确定的就是 你爱帕克 |
[07:39] | and his trust in you. | 他也信任你 |
[07:41] | If you trust him as much,and trust Hannah,then | 如果你也信任他和汉娜 那么 |
[07:43] | it might take a little time | 也许会有一个过渡期 |
[07:44] | but I think the three of you should be fine. | 但我想你们仨会融洽起来的 |
[07:47] | Fine. | 好 |
[07:51] | If you’re wrong about this,you’re paying. | 要是说错了 就要你好看 |
[07:56] | That white powder is magnesium oxide, | 这些白色粉末是氧化镁 |
[07:59] | – isn’t it? – Yeah. How did you know? | -对不对 -对 你怎么知道 |
[08:01] | As you saw,the victim’s bones appear to have melted. | 你也看到了 死者的骨头熔化了 |
[08:05] | – Which is not possible. – Right,because… | -这是不可能的 -对 因为 |
[08:06] | – Bones don’t melt. – Bones don’t melt. | -骨头不会熔化 -骨头不会熔化 |
[08:07] | Exactly,but magnesium burns hot and fast. | 没错 但镁燃烧迅速放热多 |
[08:11] | If the bones were exposed to magnesium fire, | 如果骨头暴露于镁火焰中 |
[08:14] | which burned between 15 and 45 minutes, | 镁的燃烧时间在15到45分钟之间 |
[08:17] | at a temperature of 500 degrees Celsius… | 温度为500摄氏度 |
[08:19] | The biogenic composition and structure | 在这种情况下 |
[08:22] | of the bone mineral would have crystallized, | 骨质就会结晶出来 |
[08:24] | and the bones would appear as if they had melted! | 因此骨头呈现熔化的表态 |
[08:26] | Yes! | 对 |
[08:27] | Although I thought of it first | 我先想到的 |
[08:29] | if anyone from the FBI should ask. | 如果有联调局的人问起的话 |
[08:32] | Really? But for magnesium to ignite, | 是吗 但镁要燃烧 |
[08:34] | it needs to be wet first. | 必须先湿润 |
[08:36] | So,last night,when the mass spec identified magnesium, | 所以昨晚质谱确定残留物质为镁后 |
[08:40] | I checked the meteorological charts. | 我核查了气象表 |
[08:42] | A light rain fell last night | 案发现场附近 |
[08:43] | in the vicinity where the body was found. | 昨晚曾下过小雨 |
[08:45] | And I believe I thought of that first. | 我想 这是我先发现的 |
[08:48] | But then,I am King of the Lab,and you… | 但是呢 我是实验室之王 而你 |
[08:50] | you are my serf. | 是我的小奴 |
[09:06] | What the… | 搞毛 |
[09:08] | FBI. Looking for Jesse Wilson. | 联调局 我找杰西·威尔森 |
[09:10] | Jesse’s in the back. | 杰西在后面 |
[09:11] | Chance those are,uh,magnesium scraps? | 那些是镁废料吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah,we use,uh,cast magnesium discs in the wheels. Why? | 对 我们把镁盘嵌进轮胎 怎么了 |
[09:16] | I don’t know. I just got a thing for magnesium,that’s all. | 没什么 我就是喜欢镁而已 |
[09:23] | Jesse Wilson? | 杰西·威尔森 |
[09:25] | – Yeah. – FBI Agent Booth. | -对 -联邦探员布斯 |
[09:27] | May I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[09:29] | Yeah. Are you missing a truck,Jesse? | 最近丢车了没 杰西 |
[09:31] | No. | 没有 |
[09:32] | Well,we found a burnt truck | 我们发现一辆卡车 |
[09:33] | registered to your company’s name, | 注册在你公司名下 |
[09:35] | with a dead body in the driver’s seat, | 车已烧毁 驾驶座上有尸体一具 |
[09:37] | with a bullet in his chest. | 胸部中弹 |
[09:38] | Was the truck hauling magnesium? | 车上拖着镁吗 |
[09:41] | And if it was? | 如果是呢 |
[09:43] | Then the driver was George Lyford, | 那司机就是乔治·莱福德 |
[09:45] | an employee. Didn’t show up this morning. | 我的员工 今早没来上班 |
[09:47] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗 |
[09:48] | He’s dead as dead could be. | 死透了 |
[09:50] | Poor bastard was having money problems. | 那可怜虫最近缺钱 |
[09:51] | So I gave him those mag scraps | 所以我就把镁废料给他了 |
[09:53] | so he could make a few extra bucks at the recycling plant. | 好让他去废品回收站弄点外快 |
[09:55] | Magnesium? That’s expensive stuff. | 镁吗 那玩意不便宜呢 |
[09:58] | Just gave it to him,just like that,’cause you’re a nice guy? | 就这么白送给他了 就因为你心肠好吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah,we’ve been friends since high school. | 是啊 我们从高中就是好朋友 |
[10:03] | You’ve never done anything for a friend in need? | 朋友有难 你不帮吗 |
[10:05] | That tattoo you have on your inside forearm, | 你手臂内侧那个纹身 |
[10:08] | is that military? | 是军队标志吗 |
[10:10] | Yeah. Patton’s Third Army. | 对 巴顿第三陆军 |
[10:11] | My granddaddy killed a bunch of Nazis in World War II. | 我爷爷二战期间宰了不少纳粹混蛋 |
[10:13] | He was a real hero. | 是个真英雄 |
[10:15] | Right. He teach you how to fire a gun? | 是嘛 他教你用枪没 |
[10:18] | Your friend George there, | 你那位朋友乔治 |
[10:19] | he was killed by a nine-millimeter slug. | 被一架9毫米散弹枪击中致死 |
[10:22] | I checked the registry, | 我查过注册资料 |
[10:24] | and you own a German Luger– nine millimeter. | 你就有一把德国产鲁格9毫米散弹枪 |
[10:26] | They used those guns in World War II,right? | 二战就用这枪 对不对 |
[10:29] | I don’t like your implication. | 你这弦外之音不大顺耳 |
[10:31] | I can only imagine, | 我猜想而已 |
[10:33] | I mean you see your old friend stealing your magnesium, | 你发现老朋友偷你的镁 |
[10:35] | and loading it into your truck. You follow him and… | 装进你的卡车 然后你就一路跟踪 |
[10:38] | I gave him those scraps ’cause his wife was ragging on him | 我给他那堆破烂是因为他老婆总给他找茬 |
[10:40] | to bring in more money. | 催他多赚钱 |
[10:41] | Now you can either | 现在 |
[10:42] | arrest me or you get the hell out of my shop. | 要么逮捕我 要么赶紧消失 |
[10:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:01] | I was looking at the bullet trauma again. | 我又看了一下弹伤 |
[11:03] | Our initial presumption was not correct. | 我们原先的设想不正确 |
[11:05] | The bullet was not cause of death. | 子弹并非死因 |
[11:06] | Your evidence,Ms. Wick? | 证据呢 维克小姐 |
[11:09] | Well,on the X ray,it appeared | 在X光片上看来 |
[11:12] | the bullet was embedded quite deeply into the sternum. | 子弹深度插入胸骨 |
[11:15] | But after my excellent observation, | 但在我火眼金睛之下 |
[11:17] | that magnesium caused the bones to crystallize | 镁导致骨头结晶 |
[11:20] | and thus only appear to be melted, | 表面看来像是熔化 |
[11:21] | I reexamined the point of entry. | 我重新检测了切入口 |
[11:23] | The bullet only penetrated a few millimeters. | 子弹只插入了几毫米而已 |
[11:27] | Not enough to cause death | 不足以致死 |
[11:28] | or even incapacitation. | 致残都不够 |
[11:30] | So,the bone warped around the bullet | 所以 是因为镁火焰产生的高温 |
[11:32] | because of the extreme heat of the magnesium fire. | 导致骨头在子弹周围弯曲 |
[11:35] | Very good. | 很好 |
[11:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:37] | You’ll put in a good word for me | 联调局的人来了 |
[11:39] | with the FBI,won’t you? For my clearance? | 你能帮我说点好话吗 我好拿许可证 |
[11:41] | It’s a psych evaluation. | 是心理测试吧 |
[11:42] | I’m of no value when it comes to that. | 这方面我完全不行 |
[11:45] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[11:46] | So,if the bullet didn’t kill him, | 那么 如果不是子弹致死 |
[11:49] | how did it get there? | 那子弹是哪儿来的 |
[11:50] | Perhaps it was shot from a great distance | 说不定是远距离射击 |
[11:53] | so the impact wasn’t sufficient to be fatal. | 所以效应不足以致死 |
[11:55] | Booth talked to the owner of the truck,Jesse Wilson. | 布斯跟卡车主人杰西·威尔森谈过了 |
[11:58] | Wilson ID’d the victim as George Lyford. | 他辨认出死者为乔治·莱福德 |
[12:01] | We’ll get Lyford’s medical records and confirm. | 我们会找来莱福德的医疗记录确认 |
[12:05] | Wilson claims the victim | 威尔森声称 |
[12:06] | had been fighting with his wife about money. | 死者与其妻一直为钱的事争吵 |
[12:08] | One week ago,the wife took out an insurance policy | 一周前 他妻子为乔治投下一大笔 |
[12:10] | on George’s life. | 人身保险 |
[12:11] | Oh,my God,the wife totally torched him. | 我的天 肯定是她放火谋杀亲夫 |
[12:17] | I was just trying to go with my gut. | 我只是顺直觉走而已 |
[12:19] | It’s an FBI thing. | 就跟探员一样 |
[12:30] | That’s Kathy Lyford,the victim’s wife. | 那就是凯希·莱福德 死者的妻子 |
[12:33] | She has detention duty for another hour,so… | 她还要给留堂生值班一小时 所以 |
[12:34] | I was once placed in detention | 我也被留堂过一次 |
[12:36] | for calling my science teacher a fool. | 因为说我们科学老师是傻蛋 |
[12:38] | You can’t do that,Bones. | 骨头 你不能这样 |
[12:39] | Booth,he was trying to teach quantum mechanics | 布斯 他连普朗克常数是什么都搞不明白 |
[12:41] | without even a rudimentary understanding of Planck’s Constant. | 还来教我们量子物理 |
[12:44] | What would you have called him? | 换你会怎么说 |
[12:46] | You have every right. I didn’t know the details. | 你绝对有理 我没想到是这样 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:49] | FBI. I need to talk to you for one second. | 联调局 借一步说话 |
[12:54] | Whoa. Do you see that kid right there in the red hat? | 你看见前面那个小红帽没 |
[12:57] | I saw him at the chopper shop. | 我在汽修店看到了他 |
[12:59] | I tell you what,when I talk to Kathy out here, | 跟你说 我和凯希在外面谈话的时候 |
[13:01] | you go in there and talk to him. | 你要进去和他谈话 |
[13:02] | No. Teenagers are dull-witted | 不 青少年都智力低下 |
[13:04] | and very difficult to talk to. | 而且非常难沟通 |
[13:05] | Sorry,Bones,but you’re all I’ve got,okay? | 对不起骨头 但你是我仅有的搭档了好吗 |
[13:07] | I can’t go in there and question him. | 我不能亲自进去询问他 |
[13:08] | I’d need a parent or an advocate, | 那得要有家长或律师在场 |
[13:10] | but you’re not law enforcement, | 但你不属于执法机构 |
[13:11] | so you can ask anything you want. | 所以你可以随便询问 |
[13:14] | – Can I help you guys? – Yeah,FBI. | -有事吗 -没错 联调局探员 |
[13:16] | We just have to ask you a few questions if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 我们想问你几个问题 |
[13:19] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[13:29] | You a sub? | 你是代课老师吗 |
[13:30] | No. I’m a forensic anthropologist. | 不 我是法证人类学家 |
[13:33] | And for the record, | 顺便说一下 |
[13:35] | I’m totally against detention as a form of juvenile punishment. | 我绝对反对把留堂作为惩罚青少年的手段 |
[13:39] | Yeah. If I want to smoke, | 没错 如果我想抽烟 |
[13:40] | it’s none of Big Brother’s business. | 和老大根本无关 |
[13:42] | Your big brother attends this school? | 你哥哥也在这间学校吗 |
[13:44] | I’m talking about the teachers. | 我是在说老师 |
[13:45] | We have rights. | 我们是有权利的 |
[13:47] | I take American History,so I know. | 我修了美国历史 所以我知道 |
[13:48] | They try to control everything we do. | 他们想控制我们的一举一动 |
[13:51] | You know,like we’re still kids or something. | 就好像我们还是小孩一样 |
[13:52] | You’re certainly not kids. | 你绝对不是小孩 |
[13:54] | You’ve probably been menstruating for several years. | 你月经来潮估计已经好多年了 |
[13:56] | In many primitive cultures, | 在很多原始文化中 |
[13:58] | you’d be responsible for children of your own by now. | 你现在都应该对自己的孩子负责了 |
[14:02] | Hmm. You’re cool. | 你很酷 |
[14:04] | I am? | 是吗 |
[14:05] | Yeah. Maybe you can help get me out of here. | 没错 也许你能把我从这里弄出去 |
[14:07] | I don’t even know why I’m here in the first place. | 我甚至都不知道我为什么在这里 |
[14:09] | You cheated on a chem test. | 你在化学考试中作弊了 |
[14:10] | I’m from a broken home. | 我的家庭支离破碎 |
[14:11] | That’s gotta count for something. | 肯定有影响 |
[14:12] | Well,what about you,sir? | 你呢 先生 |
[14:15] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这 |
[14:17] | Randy doesn’t talk much. | 兰迪不太爱说话 |
[14:18] | The dude downloaded porn on the library computer. | 这伙计在实验室的电脑上下黄片看 |
[14:21] | You’re a little horn dog,aren’t you? | 你是个饥渴的小可爱 是不是 |
[14:23] | You know,I have a better way to make you unzip your pants. | 我有更好的办法解开你的裤子 |
[14:26] | Damn it,Amber! | 我去 安珀 |
[14:28] | As adolescents,your decision-making process | 作为青少年 你们的抉择过程 |
[14:31] | is compromised by hormonal changes. | 是会受到荷尔蒙波动影响的 |
[14:33] | You can hardly be held accountable for your behavior. | 你们很难为自己的行为负责 |
[14:37] | You work repairing motorcycles,don’t you? | 你是修摩托车的 对吧 |
[14:45] | Told you he didn’t like to talk. | 告诉你了 他不爱说话 |
[14:50] | Are you sure it’s George? | 你确定是乔治吗 |
[14:51] | Yeah,I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[14:53] | Yeah,I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[14:55] | I should call his parents. | 我得打电话通知他的父母 |
[14:57] | Kathy,uh,last week,you took out | 凯希 上周 你为你的丈夫 |
[15:00] | a real expensive life insurance policy on your husband. | 买了一份天价保额的人寿保险 |
[15:03] | So? | 那又如何 |
[15:04] | I think you know what I’m suggesting here. | 我觉得你应该知道我想说什么 |
[15:06] | Wait,th-th-that policy was George’s idea. | 慢着 那保险是乔治的主意 |
[15:11] | We’ve been trying to have a baby, | 我们正在努力要个孩子 |
[15:12] | and if something happened to him, | 如果他有个三长两短 |
[15:14] | he wanted to make sure that we were okay. | 他希望能确保我们生活无忧 |
[15:16] | You husband didn’t come home last night. You don’t find that odd? | 你丈夫昨晚没有回家 你没觉得奇怪吗 |
[15:18] | I was on a field trip with my students in Mt. Vernon. | 我和我的学生们去弗农山旅行了 |
[15:21] | I wasn’t even going to see him until tonight. | 我得要到今晚才能回去见他 |
[15:24] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[15:25] | I had no reason to believe he was missing. | 我没理由认为他失踪了 |
[15:28] | I loved my husband. | 我爱我丈夫 |
[15:29] | I will do anything to help your investigation. | 我会尽我所能协助调查 |
[15:31] | Good. I’d like you to come along with me | 很好 那我希望你能跟我回去 |
[15:33] | for further questioning. | 做进一步调查 |
[15:35] | Fine. | 好 |
[15:37] | I extracted the bullet from the victim’s sternum. | 我从被害人胸骨中将子弹取出 |
[15:40] | I assumed he was shot. | 我猜测他是被枪击了 |
[15:41] | Logical assumption. | 合理猜测 |
[15:43] | But there are no striations on it. | 但子弹上并无枪膛线 |
[15:44] | Which means it wasn’t fired from a gun. | 也就是说子弹并不是从枪中射出的 |
[15:47] | So how would it have wound up embedded in his chest? | 那它是怎么嵌入被害人胸膛的呢 |
[15:49] | Are you suggesting I conduct an experiment? | 你是在暗示我该做实验了吗 |
[15:52] | My idea so you have to let me help,right? | 我的主意 所以你得让我协助 对吧 |
[15:55] | Your Highness? | 殿下 |
[16:00] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:04] | I hope the frame’s okay. | 希望这个相框能行 |
[16:05] | Look at that. That’s great. | 看看 太棒了 |
[16:08] | You two look so much alike. | 你们俩看起来真像 |
[16:10] | And the world is better for it. | 世界也因此而更美好了 |
[16:12] | I want you to meet him. | 我希望你能见见他 |
[16:13] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:15] | – You don’t want to meet him? – Of course. | -你不想见他吗 -当然想 |
[16:17] | – But… – What? | -但 -怎么了 |
[16:19] | When I told you I wasn’t very good with kids, | 之前我告诉你我和孩子相处得不太好 |
[16:22] | that’s true. | 那是实话 |
[16:26] | I don’t want to mess anything up between you and your son. | 我不想把你们俩的父子关系弄糟了 |
[16:28] | I love you,all right? | 我爱你 好吗 |
[16:29] | He’s gonna love you,too. | 他也会爱你的 |
[16:31] | And don’t think of him as a kid. | 别把他当成个孩子 |
[16:33] | Just think of him as a short guy who’s not allowed to drink. | 就把他当做个不被允许喝酒的小个子 |
[16:36] | What if he hates me? | 如果他讨厌我怎么办 |
[16:38] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[16:43] | Look,I already told that Booth guy | 听着 我已经告诉那个叫布斯的人 |
[16:46] | that George and I were in debt. | 乔治和我欠了债 |
[16:48] | Why do I have to keep going through this? | 为什么我们还得做这些 |
[16:50] | Well,the FBI feels that I can provide a different perspective. | 联调局觉得我可以提供不同视角 |
[16:53] | And you’re a shrink. | 你是个心理医生 |
[16:54] | You guys make things up. | 你们就会信口胡诌 |
[16:57] | I don’t have to say anything,you know. | 你知道 我不必开口的 |
[16:59] | I know,but cooperating would certainly help your situation. | 我知道 但合作应该会解决你当下的窘境 |
[17:03] | So,you and your husband, | 那么你和你丈夫 |
[17:05] | you fought over money? | 因为钱而发生争执了 |
[17:08] | Like any couple,sure. | 和所有夫妻一样 对 |
[17:10] | These are credit card statements from the past year. | 这是你们去年的信用卡账单 |
[17:14] | I see you liked buying things off infomercials. | 我能看出你喜欢电视购物 |
[17:17] | Well,you can get good deals on TV | 因为他们批量销售 |
[17:18] | because they buy in bulk. | 所以东西总是物美价廉 |
[17:20] | Got you. | 我懂 |
[17:22] | You also like online auctions. | 你也喜欢线上拍卖 |
[17:25] | Oh,I see you bought Star Wars trading cards? | 我看你买了星际大战的交换卡 |
[17:29] | Yeah. Growing up,me and my brothers | 对 “原力”陪伴 |
[17:31] | were all fans of “The Force.” | 我和我哥哥们一路成长 |
[17:33] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[17:34] | I’m a star warrior myself. | 我自己本身也是星际使者 |
[17:37] | “Don’t you call me a mindless philosopher,” | “竟敢叫我无脑的哲学家” |
[17:39] | “you overweight glob of grease.” | “你个脑满肥肠的球体” |
[17:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:43] | C-3PO. I sounded just like him. | 3PO 我声音听起来和他一模一样 |
[17:45] | From Star Wars? | 星际大战里的 |
[17:46] | It’s like the most quoted line in the movie? | 电影里最经典的对白 |
[17:48] | Yeah,of course. | 对 当然 |
[17:52] | Can you explain to me why you spent $500 | 你能不能解释一下你为什么花了500美元 |
[17:56] | on a Jedi Knight trading card with a red border | 买了实际上一文不值的 |
[17:59] | when its value is less than a dollar? | 红边绝地武士交换卡 |
[18:01] | I don’t know. I guess I made a mistake. | 我不知道 我想我可能是弄错了 |
[18:04] | What about the Clone Wars card you bought last month? | 那你上月买的克隆人战争卡呢 |
[18:06] | Again,you spent $500, | 你又花了500美元 |
[18:08] | but I could probably find it right now online,for 50 cents. | 但我现在就能在网上找到 只值50美分 |
[18:12] | Look,when I get stressed,I shop. | 我压力大时 我就购物 |
[18:15] | We don’t have to make it into a big deal. | 没必要大惊小怪 |
[18:18] | I’m not making this into anything it’s not. | 我只是陈述事实 |
[18:21] | I assure you. | 我向你保证 |
[18:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:28] | So Hannah’s going to meet Parker tomorrow. | 汉娜明天要见帕克了 |
[18:30] | You don’t sound happy about that. | 你听起来不是太开心啊 |
[18:32] | No,I am. It’s going to be great. | 不 我很开心 肯定会很棒的 |
[18:33] | It’s going to be really good. | 肯定会非常棒 |
[18:34] | I’m just,I’m a little worried,yeah. | 我就 我就只是有点担忧 |
[18:36] | Because your loyalty lies with Parker, | 因为你是永远向着帕克的 |
[18:38] | and if he doesn’t accept Hannah, | 如果他不接受汉娜 |
[18:40] | you may lose the woman you love. | 你就可能失去自己心爱的女人 |
[18:41] | It’s not that simple,Bones. | 没有那么简单 骨头 |
[18:43] | I suppose not. | 我猜也没那么简单 |
[18:44] | You could send him off to boarding school. | 你可以把他送去寄宿学校 |
[18:46] | That’s what the English have done for many generations. | 几代英国人都这么解决问题 |
[18:48] | Boarding school? I’m not sending him to boarding school. | 寄宿学校 我才不会把他送去寄宿学校 |
[18:50] | Then I wouldn’t worry if I were you. | 我要是你 我就不担心 |
[18:51] | – No? – Won’t do you any good. | -是吗 -对你也没帮助 |
[18:53] | If your relationship falls apart, | 如果你们关系闹僵 |
[18:54] | worrying won’t salvage it. | 就算担心也于事无补 |
[18:55] | – Oh,thanks,Bones. – Of course. | -真是多谢 骨头 -客气 |
[18:57] | Kathy Lyford spent thousands of dollars | 凯希·莱福德花费上千元 |
[18:58] | buying Star Wars trading cards online. | 在网上购买星球大战收藏卡 |
[19:00] | So,I had an aunt who spent | 那又怎样 我有个婶婶 |
[19:02] | every last dime on old-fashioned cookie jars. | 把所有积蓄都花在老式曲奇罐上 |
[19:04] | What’s this have to do with our case? | 这跟案子有关系吗 |
[19:05] | Yeah,but there are hundreds of online merchants | 当然有 网上有好几百个 |
[19:07] | that sell Star Wars trading cards. | 售卖星球大战收藏卡的店家 |
[19:08] | Kathy bought all of her cards from the same person | 凯希却只从一个卖家那里买过 |
[19:10] | at grossly inflated prices. | 而且价格高得离谱 |
[19:12] | So you’re thinking that she was somehow laundering money | 所以你认为她是想 |
[19:14] | through that online merchant? | 通过网购洗钱 |
[19:15] | So she was paying inflated prices | 所以才会出高价购买 |
[19:17] | for relatively worthless merchandise. | 与实际价值不相符的商品 |
[19:19] | That’s exactly what I’m thinking. | 我正是这么想的 |
[19:20] | Kathy bought all of her cards from | 凯希所有的收藏卡都是 |
[19:22] | a seller named Vader649. | 从一个名叫黑武士649的卖家那里买的 |
[19:24] | I’ll tell you what,I’ll get a subpoena | 看来我得申请张传票 |
[19:25] | for the identity of this Vader649. | 查查这个黑武士649的真实身份 |
[19:28] | Good work,Sweets. | 干得漂亮 小甜甜 |
[19:29] | Yeah,it was,wasn’t it? | 是啊 没错 是吧 |
[19:31] | Job well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[19:34] | Well,you know. | 呃 你们都懂的 |
[19:38] | Nine millimeter bullet is on the magnesium. | 将九毫米子弹置于镁上 |
[19:42] | I can see if the fire would be enough to set it off. | 用以观察产生的火力能否使其发射 |
[19:44] | Proving that he was shot by ammunition | 从而证明他是被 |
[19:46] | that was stored in the car. | 存于车上的子弹击中 |
[19:47] | Yeah,which would explain the lack of striations. | 也能说明为何没有弹道摩擦 |
[19:49] | A simple yet elegant thesis. | 真是简单又细致的设计 |
[19:50] | Now,the mist simulates a light rain, | 开始吧 用喷雾模拟小雨 |
[19:54] | because water is needed to ignite the magnesium. | 因为镁燃烧需要水 |
[19:56] | And although the magnesium can be | 同时 尽管太阳 |
[19:59] | ignited by heat from the rising sun, | 产生的热量也能引燃镁粉 |
[20:01] | I’ll use these burners to save us some time. | 出于省时考虑 我选择用炉子加热 |
[20:03] | Here. Given the fluorescent spectrometry of magnesium, | 拿着 考虑到镁的荧光光谱效应 |
[20:05] | you’re going to need those. All right. | 你需要带上这个 好了 |
[20:08] | Any second now. | 接下来就是见证奇迹的时刻 |
[20:09] | Let’s crank these suckers up. | 让我们扭开这些小阀门 |
[20:19] | Oh,are you okay? | 啊 你还好吧 |
[20:21] | You shot me! | 你击中了我 |
[20:22] | Well,technically no. | 技术层面上说 我没有 |
[20:24] | The bullet is in the backstop. | 子弹在挡弹墙里 |
[20:26] | You were struck by the bullet casing | 你之所以被弹模击中 |
[20:28] | because we failed to account for Newton’s Third Law of Motion. | 是因为我们忘记考虑牛顿第三定律了 |
[20:30] | “For every action,there is… “ | “对于任何作用力 都有…” |
[20:32] | “An equal and opposite reaction.” I know. | “大小相等方向相反的反作用力” 我也学过 |
[20:34] | Now,can you please go get me a first-aid kit?! | 现在能麻烦你找个急救箱来吗 |
[20:37] | Oh,yes. Of course. | 啊 是的 当然 |
[20:40] | Dr. Hodgins, | 哈金斯博士 |
[20:41] | our experiment was a success,wasn’t it?! | 咱们试验很成功 对吧 |
[20:43] | Ow! Go! | 疼 快去 |
[20:53] | Paul,we know that you’re Vader649. | 保罗 我们查到你是黑武士649 |
[20:54] | So? Is there a law against using that screen name? | 那又怎样 用那个网名犯法吗 |
[20:57] | No. I’m actually more interested in the fact | 不犯法 其实我比较关注 |
[20:59] | that you were suspended for fighting,bullying… | 你因打架 恐吓而被停学 |
[21:01] | As his advocate,I have to object,Dr. Sweets. | 作为辩护律师 我提出反对 斯维斯博士 |
[21:04] | Okay,I assure you that I am as concerned | 我向你保证我和你一样 |
[21:06] | with Paul’s welfare as you are. | 关心保罗的权益问题 |
[21:08] | If he’s in trouble,he needs help. | 倘若他身陷困境 就应当得到帮助 |
[21:09] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我什么都没做错 |
[21:11] | You’ve been selling Star Wars cards | 你一直在向你老师出售 |
[21:13] | to your teacher,haven’t you? | 星球大战收藏卡 是吧 |
[21:14] | Yeah. Capitalism’s king,right? | 没错 资本主义发财致富 不对吗 |
[21:16] | Well,she’s been paying you a lot more than they were worth. | 她出价远远超出卡片的实际价值 |
[21:20] | A lot more. | “远远”超出 |
[21:22] | Over $3,000 on worthless cards. | 她花超过三千美元买一堆不值钱的卡片 |
[21:25] | Ms. Lyford was paying you | 莱福德夫人不只是 |
[21:27] | for something else,wasn’t she? | 出钱买卡这么简单吧 |
[21:28] | Don’t answer that. | 不要回答 |
[21:29] | If he could offer an explanation,it could help him. | 倘若他能给出解释 反而能帮他自己 |
[21:32] | Because right now the FBI thinks | 因为目前联调局怀疑 |
[21:34] | that Ms. Lyford paid you to kill her husband. | 莱福德夫人出钱让你杀了她丈夫 |
[21:37] | Paul,not another word. | 保罗 一个字都别多说 |
[21:49] | You were paying Paul Linoto $500 a month | 你每月支付保罗·林诺托五百美金 |
[21:53] | for worthless trading cards. | 用来买不值钱的收藏卡 |
[21:54] | Now I don’t want to make this more than it is, | 我并不想无中生有 |
[21:56] | but it looks pretty bad without any help from me. | 但没有我的帮助 你的境况实在不妙 |
[21:58] | Okay,look,I admit that I was paying him for something. | 好吧 听着 我的确出于别的原因给他钱 |
[22:02] | I couldn’t afford the cash, | 我给不起现金 |
[22:04] | and it was a way to charge it. | 网上可以赊账 |
[22:05] | The FBI thinks that you were charging $500 a month, | 联调局认为你每月用信用卡 |
[22:08] | on your credit card,as payment for Paul | 支付给保罗五百美金 |
[22:11] | to murder your husband so you could get | 雇用他杀害你丈夫 |
[22:13] | a nice payout from his life insurance policy. | 从而获取高额人寿保险 |
[22:16] | God,no. I wouldn’t do that. No. | 老天 没有 我不会那么做的 |
[22:17] | No? Okay. | 没有 好吧 |
[22:18] | Why were you paying him? | 那你为什么给他钱 |
[22:21] | I was having an affair,okay? | 我有婚外情 |
[22:23] | Paul caught us together,and he was blackmailing me. | 保罗撞见我俩一起 所以勒索我 |
[22:26] | He said I had to pay him $500 a month, | 他叫我每月付他五百美元 |
[22:28] | or he was going to tell my husband. | 不然就告诉我丈夫 |
[22:30] | It’s amazing how complicated | 本想隐瞒一场外遇 竟变得如此复杂 |
[22:31] | deceitful relationships can get,isn’t it? | 这真是很奇妙 你说是吧 |
[22:34] | I’ll need to know who you were sleeping with. | 你得告诉我你的”那一位”是谁 |
[22:35] | Is that really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[22:38] | It’s just going to hurt more people. | 这只会让更多人受伤害罢了 |
[22:39] | If you didn’t murder your husband, | 如果你没有谋杀你丈夫 |
[22:41] | yeah,it’s very necessary. | 那么没错 这一点非常必要 |
[22:44] | He’s one of my students. | 他是我的学生 |
[22:48] | His name is Randy Siminoff. | 名叫兰迪·斯米诺夫 |
[22:50] | George got him a job working at Jesse’s Chopper Shop. | 乔治在杰西的改装车店给他找了份工作 |
[22:54] | He’s a student? How old is he? | 他是你学生 他多大了 |
[22:57] | Seventeen. | 十七岁 |
[23:01] | Look,I know… | 听我说 我知道… |
[23:04] | it was stupid. | 我的行为很蠢 |
[23:07] | Are you going to file charges against me? | 你会因此起诉我吗 |
[23:10] | That’s up to the D.A. | 这要看地方检察官的了 |
[23:12] | I loved my husband,Dr. Sweets. | 我爱我丈夫 斯维斯博士 |
[23:14] | Me and Randy, | 我和兰迪 |
[23:15] | it just sort of happened. | 发生关系很偶然 |
[23:17] | But I am a good teacher. | 其实我是好老师 |
[23:18] | No. No,actually you’re not. | 不不不 你还真不是 |
[23:23] | Does Randy love you? | 兰迪爱你吗 |
[23:25] | I don’t know,I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[23:28] | He’s young,Mrs. Lyford. | 他还很年轻 莱福德夫人 |
[23:30] | Too young to deal with the situation you put him in. | 太年轻了 无法正确处理你所造成的处境 |
[23:32] | You know,it’s possible he thought | 要知道 他很可能认为 |
[23:34] | if he killed your husband, | 如果杀了你丈夫 |
[23:35] | you two could be together more permanently. | 你们两人就能天长地久 |
[23:41] | God,I… | 老天 我… |
[23:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:45] | You’re really not a good teacher at all. | 你的确不是一个好老师 |
[23:59] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[24:01] | Hi,Lance. | 亲爱的兰斯 |
[24:03] | I thought you were my 3:00. | 我以为是我三点的预约 |
[24:04] | You know,I have a patient coming. | 我有病人要来 |
[24:06] | I’ll be quick. | 我会很快的 |
[24:07] | I’m having my psych evaluation later. | 我一会儿就要参加心理评估了 |
[24:10] | I know. I normally do them,but I recused myself. | 我知道 通常都是我做 但我回避了 |
[24:13] | Because we still have feelings? | 因为我们对彼此还有感觉 |
[24:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:16] | – That’s nice. – I know. | -这样真好 -是的 |
[24:18] | The feelings– not the recusing. | 我是说你对我还有感觉 不是回避 |
[24:22] | It’s only ethical for me to recuse myself. | 主动回避是我的职业道德 |
[24:25] | No. It’s hurtful,too. | 但也让我很受伤 |
[24:27] | What are you driving at,Miss Daisy? | 你到底有什么目的 黛西小姐 |
[24:29] | What’s on the test,Lance? | 测试内容是什么 兰斯 |
[24:30] | No,I can’t tell you that. | 不行 我不能告诉你 |
[24:32] | But you know I’m brilliant at my job, | 但你知道我工作时可机灵了 |
[24:34] | and you know that people have a tendency to… | 可你也知道大家似乎总是… |
[24:37] | misjudge me. | 会误解我 |
[24:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:39] | Because they don’t know me like you do. | 因为他们不像你那么了解我 |
[24:41] | And it wouldn’t be fair for me to lose my security clearance | 要是我因此在评估中失败 |
[24:43] | because of that. | 实在不公平 |
[24:48] | Lancelot doesn’t want Miss Daisy | 兰斯洛特不希望黛西小姐 |
[24:50] | to lose the job she loves,does he? | 丢掉她喜欢的工作 对吧 |
[24:54] | No,of course not, | 当然不希望 |
[24:56] | but,you know,it wouldn’t be ethical for me to help you. | 但帮助你会违反我的职业道德 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[25:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:02] | I’ll probably find another job. | 我会找到另一份工作的 |
[25:06] | Oh… | 噢 |
[25:07] | Somewhere. | 不管在哪里 |
[25:08] | – Probably. – Oh… | -会有机会 -噢 |
[25:12] | Okay,we can discuss the test, | 好吧 我们可以讨论面试题目 |
[25:14] | but I’m not going to give you the answers. | 但我不会告诉你答案 |
[25:15] | Oh,Lancelot! | 哦 兰斯洛特 |
[25:18] | Oh,so thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[25:19] | Okay,that’ll be it for today. | 今天就到这里吧 |
[25:20] | I,uh,I will schedule our next appointment soon. | 我会尽快安排下一次见面 |
[25:23] | Yes,Doctor. Thank you,Doctor. | 好的 谢谢您 医生 |
[25:26] | You’re welcome,patient. | 不客气 患者 |
[25:29] | So,Agent Coors,I hope the books I gave you | 科尔斯探员 我上次给你的那几本 |
[25:32] | on multiple personality disorder helped. | 关于多重人格障碍的书有帮助吧 |
[25:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:40] | So after I scanned in all the bones, | 我把所有骨头扫描过之后 |
[25:42] | I remembered Girolamo Cardano. | 我突然想起了吉尔拉诺·卡尔达诺 |
[25:45] | The 16th century Italian mathematician and anatomist? | 那个16世纪意大利的数学家和解剖学家 |
[25:49] | Yeah,that’s the guy. | 是的 就是那家伙 |
[25:51] | He developed a series of mathematical equations | 他提出了一系列数学公式 |
[25:53] | to describe the skeletal system. | 用于描述骨骼系统 |
[25:55] | So programming the equations into the computer, | 把这些公式编成程序输入电脑 |
[25:57] | I was able to reconstruct the skeletal system, | 我可以重新构建整个骨骼系统 |
[26:01] | the same way a forensic architect | 跟法医建筑师重建 |
[26:03] | could reconstruct a collapsed building. | 倒塌建筑的方法类似 |
[26:05] | You straightened out the bones? | 你把骨头拉直了 |
[26:06] | I sure did. | 是的 |
[26:07] | Check this out. | 过来看 |
[26:23] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[26:24] | Now,there are marks on the victim’s ilium. | 死者的髂骨上有伤痕 |
[26:29] | I don’t believe an injury at that location would be fatal. | 我不认为在这个位置受伤会致命 |
[26:34] | But a nicked mandible could be. | 但下颚骨的裂痕可能是致命伤所致 |
[26:36] | Especially if the carotid was transected. | 特别是在颈动脉被切断的情况下 |
[26:39] | The victim would have bled out. | 死者会因失血过多而死 |
[26:40] | And we’d have cause of death. | 我们也找到了死因 |
[26:44] | Based on the wound track, | 伤痕的走向 |
[26:45] | which narrows to a point, | 逐渐集中于一点 |
[26:47] | we’re looking at a knife. | 就此推断凶器是一把刀 |
[26:49] | So he was stabbed. | 他是被刺死的 |
[26:50] | Daisy will need to find the actual,warped bone | 黛西要在真实的变了形的骨头上找到伤痕 |
[26:53] | so she can swab the wound for trace from the murder weapon. | 这样她才能在伤处拭取凶器留下的痕迹 |
[26:56] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[27:05] | That’s the one. | 就是这块 |
[27:20] | Hey. Oh,okay. | 嗨 哦 厉害 |
[27:23] | So,hey,Hannah here was in a real live camel race. | 汉娜曾经参加过一次骑真骆驼的比赛 |
[27:26] | Why don’t you tell him all about it. | 要不你给他讲讲 |
[27:27] | I almost won,but the camel stopped | 我几乎就要赢了 结果那骆驼 |
[27:30] | right before the finish line. | 在终点线前面停了下来 |
[27:32] | He decided to take a nap. | 他决定小睡一会儿 |
[27:33] | Right there,on the race track. | 大庭广众地 就在跑道上 |
[27:35] | That’s funny,isn’t it? | 很有意思吧 |
[27:36] | Can I go shoot some baskets? | 我能去投篮玩吗 |
[27:37] | No,you can’t shoot some baskets right now. | 不行 现在不能去投篮 |
[27:39] | Listen,hey,tell her about your science fair at school. | 给她讲讲你们学校的科技节 |
[27:41] | – He came in second. – Do I have to? | -他得了第二名 -非得讲吗 |
[27:43] | Yeah. Tell her about the volcano you made. | 讲讲你做的那个火山 |
[27:45] | It was so cool. We built that… | 那火山很酷的 我们做了个… |
[27:47] | – Seeley,can I talk to you for a sec? – Yeah. | -瑟雷 我有话要跟你说 -好的 |
[27:54] | This isn’t working. | 这办法不管用 |
[27:54] | All right,just give him a minute. | 我理解 再给他几分钟时间 |
[27:55] | He just needs time to warm up. | 他需要时间进入状态 |
[27:57] | Give me a few minutes. | 给我几分钟时间 |
[27:58] | Alone. | 单独跟他在一起 |
[28:00] | I’m taking your advice. | 我打算采纳你的建议 |
[28:01] | He’s just a short guy who can’t drink. | 他就是个不能喝酒的矮个子 |
[28:03] | – Look,I didn’t want this to be… – I’m a journalist. | -我不希望事情发展到… -我是个记者 |
[28:05] | I’ve cracked tougher nuts than Parker. | 我采访过比帕克难对付得多的人 |
[28:07] | Right. | 是呀 |
[28:08] | All right,tell you what,I got to go get my phone | 刚刚想起来 我得去拿手机 |
[28:10] | in the car,okay? Stay here with Hannah. | 在车里 跟汉娜在这儿等我 |
[28:23] | You don’t know who I am,so you don’t trust me. | 你不认识我 所以不信任我 |
[28:27] | Maybe you hate me a little. | 也许还有些讨厌我 |
[28:29] | Or even a lot. | 或者说十分讨厌我 |
[28:31] | I might be trying to steal your dad. | 我可能要试图把你爸爸从你身边偷走 |
[28:36] | Wouldn’t it be better if you knew for sure what was going on? | 你愿不愿意弄清楚事情的真相 |
[28:39] | So you have a real reason to hate me? | 这样你讨厌我也有真正的理由了 |
[28:44] | So here I am. | 我准备好了 |
[28:45] | Ask me anything you want,anything at all. | 你可以问我任何问题 什么问题都行 |
[28:54] | – Were you really on a camel? – Yes. | -你真骑过骆驼吗 -骑过 |
[28:56] | – Do you sleep with my dad? – Yes. | -你跟我爸爸上过床吗 – 上过 |
[28:58] | If you got married,what would I have to call you? | 如果你们结婚 我该怎么称呼你 |
[29:00] | Hannah. That’s my name. | 汉娜 我的名字 |
[29:02] | Would you have kids? | 你们打算生小孩吗 |
[29:03] | No. There are children already in this world | 不打算 世界上已经有很多 |
[29:05] | who need good homes. | 需要温馨家庭的小孩 |
[29:07] | If I decided to have a child, | 如果我想要孩子 |
[29:08] | I’d adopt one of these kids. | 我会在他们中间领养一个 |
[29:10] | That’s a good answer. | 回答得不错 |
[29:11] | I thought so,too. | 我也觉得不错 |
[29:13] | – Do you like dogs or cats? – Dogs. | -你喜欢猫还是狗 -狗 |
[29:15] | – Burgers or hot dogs? – Both. | -汉堡还是热狗 -都喜欢 |
[29:17] | – What’s your favorite ice cream? – Chocolate. | -最喜欢什么口味的冰激凌 -巧克力味 |
[29:19] | I like strawberry. | 我喜欢草莓味 |
[29:22] | Do you have any questions of me? | 你有问题要问我吗 |
[29:24] | – What’s your middle name? – Matthew. | -你的中间名字叫什么 -马修 |
[29:26] | Would you ever want to ride a camel? | 你想骑骆驼吗 |
[29:28] | Sure. I’m a kid. | 当然想 我是个孩子 |
[29:29] | What’s your favorite TV show? | 你最喜欢的电视节目是什么 |
[29:30] | Wizards of Waverly Place. | 《少年魔法师》 |
[29:32] | When the dad married the mom, | 节目里面爸爸跟妈妈结婚时 |
[29:35] | he had to give up his magical powers. | 他不得不放弃所有魔法技能 |
[29:36] | I would never give up my magical powers for a girl. | 我绝对不会因为一个女孩子放弃我的魔法技能 |
[29:39] | I don’t blame you. | 这样做也不能怪你 |
[29:45] | Why didn’t you win first place in your science fair? | 科技节的时候你怎么没得第一名 |
[29:48] | Because Ben Bradley cheated, | 因为本·布拉德利作弊了 |
[29:50] | and his dad did his entire project for him. | 整个东西都是他爸爸替他做的 |
[29:52] | They used a potato to turn on a lightbulb. | 他们用一个土豆点亮了一个电灯泡 |
[29:55] | Creep. | 好吓人 |
[29:56] | Totally. | 简直了 |
[29:58] | Can I see that? | 可以把球给我吗 |
[30:01] | How do I do that spinning thing? | 我该怎么把球转起来 |
[30:04] | – Oh! – Wait,no. | -哦 -不是那样 |
[30:06] | – How’s that? – You spin faster. | -怎么转 -你得转快点 |
[30:15] | I didn’t get Randy Siminoff to talk before, | 上次兰迪·斯米诺夫没跟我讲几句话 |
[30:18] | but now that I know that he has a preference | 但现在我知道他更喜欢 |
[30:20] | for more mature teacher types,perhaps I can charm him. | 成熟的类型 也许我可以吸引他 |
[30:23] | Hey,hey,hey,hey. No and no. | 两句话都不对 |
[30:26] | You don’t think that I would appeal to him? | 你觉得我对他没有吸引力 |
[30:28] | What? No,of course you would. | 什么 不 你当然对他有吸引力 |
[30:29] | Thank you. Because I’m cool. | 谢谢夸奖 因为我很酷 |
[30:31] | You know,the delinquents told me that, | 受罚的学生们这样讲的 |
[30:33] | and Parker said I was,too. | 帕克也说过 |
[30:35] | When I did the cannonball into the pool. | 我做加农炮跳水那次 |
[30:37] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[30:38] | Yes,I do,I do. | 还记得 |
[30:40] | You drenched my meatball sandwich. | 你把我的肉丸三明治弄湿了 |
[30:41] | How can I forget? | 我怎么可能忘掉 |
[30:43] | How did it go with Hannah and Parker,by the way? | 顺便问一下 汉娜跟帕克两个人合得来吗 |
[30:47] | Did they meet? | 他们见过面吗 |
[30:48] | Yeah,yeah,it was good. | 见过 见过 俩人挺好的 |
[30:50] | I’m telling you,she really is amazing with him. | 我跟你说 她对他好极了 |
[30:54] | Why wouldn’t she be? | 为什么不呢 |
[30:55] | Everyone loves her. | 所有人都喜欢她 |
[30:56] | Right. Yeah,I think it’s going to work out. | 对 我觉得将来会越来越好 |
[30:58] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[31:01] | The three of you can come over and swim anytime you like. | 你们三个随时都可以来我家游泳 |
[31:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:06] | I know how much Parker loves the pool. | 我知道帕克喜欢我家的游泳池 |
[31:08] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[31:14] | So how are going to get Randy to talk? | 那么你打算怎么让兰迪开口 |
[31:17] | Aah. We might not have to yet. | 啊 我们或许还不需要 |
[31:26] | Since there’s no right to privacy on campus, | 鉴于在校园没有私隐条例 |
[31:28] | we have the authority to look in his locker. | 我们有权力查看他的储物柜 |
[31:30] | Maybe there’s a journal or some kind of note to Kathy. | 也许会有日记或给凯希的便条 |
[31:42] | Well,there’s this. | 有这个 |
[31:48] | Hey,hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[31:50] | All right,Bones,let’s call the child advocate. | 好了 骨头 打给未成年人辩护律师吧 |
[31:51] | She’s got a new client. | 她有新客户了 |
[31:58] | Okay,the way it works is that in these psychological tests, | 好了 心理评估有个规律 |
[32:01] | – there are a number of crucial questions. – Crucial,yes. | -里面夹杂了一些关键问题 -关键 好的 |
[32:03] | The rest hardly matter. | 其他的并不重要 |
[32:05] | Now,the computer looks at the questions | 现在 电脑检阅那些问题 |
[32:07] | to see if any of the answers set off alarm bells. | 看有没有任何答案值得留意 |
[32:09] | Your abilities are so wide-ranging. | 你的才能实在太广泛了 |
[32:12] | With your insights | 加上你独到的见解 |
[32:13] | and applicable real-world know-how. | 和适用于现实生活的实践知识 |
[32:15] | I’m not going to give you any of the answers. | 我不会给你任何答案的 |
[32:16] | We don’t want to cheat. | 我们并不想作弊 |
[32:17] | – No. – Just forewarned is forearmed. | -不想 -只是给你提前准备一下 |
[32:19] | – Absolutely. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[32:22] | For example,if one of the questions were to be | 例如 其中一个问题会是 |
[32:24] | “What is your favorite color?” | 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[32:25] | Oh,anything in the 630 | 噢 任何介于六百三十 |
[32:27] | to 740 nanometer range. | 到七百四十纳米范围内的颜色 |
[32:29] | – Which would be…? – Red. | -那会是 -红色 |
[32:32] | Red is bad? What’s good? | 红色不好吗 那要什么才好 |
[32:34] | Cheating,Daisy. | 作弊 黛西 |
[32:35] | Um,something in | 嗯 那么介于 |
[32:37] | the 520 to 570 nanometer range? | 五百二十到五百七十纳米范围的呢 |
[32:40] | – That’s green. – Green,okay,good,green is good. | -绿色 -绿色 好的 绿色很好 |
[32:43] | All right next question. | 好了下一道问题 |
[32:44] | What is your favorite number? | 你最喜欢哪个数字 |
[32:46] | Either of Feigenbaum’s constants. | 任何一个费根鲍姆常数 |
[32:48] | Try to think of an actual, | 试着想一个现实化 |
[32:50] | recognizable number between one and ten. | 介于一到十的可辨别的数值 |
[32:52] | No,in that case the question | 不 这样的话问题 |
[32:53] | should be “What’s your favorite numeral?” | 应该会是 你最喜欢哪个数字 |
[32:55] | Two. Say “Two.” | 二 答二 |
[32:57] | – We’re cheating now? – Yeah. | -我们现在在作弊吗 -是的 |
[32:58] | “Are you in a committed,monogamous relationship?” | 你正在发展一段忠诚的一夫一妻制的关系吗 |
[33:01] | – Yes. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[33:03] | That wasn’t on the test,was it? | 那并不在试卷里 对吧 |
[33:05] | You just want to know if I’m faithful. | 你只是想知道我是否忠诚 |
[33:07] | No,it was on the test,but I’m glad. | 不 试卷里有问 但我很高兴 |
[33:12] | You know why your name is Sweets? | 你知道为什么你的名字是小甜甜吗 |
[33:13] | – Why? – Because you’re so sweet. | -为什么 -因为你是一个甜心 |
[33:16] | Oh. | 噢 |
[33:19] | Are you trying to cheat?! | 你想作弊吗 |
[33:20] | It was a glance,that’s all. | 只是瞄了一眼 没别的 |
[33:22] | Next question. | 下一道问题 |
[33:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[33:28] | Sorry. Agent Booth needs me. | 对不起 布斯探员需要我 |
[33:30] | Sure. I’ll wait here and look over the questions. | 当然 我在这里等你复习一下那些问题 |
[33:32] | No,you don’t need to. You’ll be fine. | 不 你不需要 你会没事的 |
[33:34] | But… | 但是 |
[33:35] | Trust me,Miss Daisy. | 相信我 黛西小姐 |
[33:38] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[33:43] | Yeah,I was having sex with Mrs. Lyford, | 没错 我跟莱福德女士有发生性关系 |
[33:46] | but it was… it was no big deal. | 但那不是什么大事 |
[33:47] | While your peers might think that having sex with an adult | 尽管你或许觉得跟成年人发生性关系 |
[33:50] | is a kind of a victory,it’s still abusive, | 象征着某种胜利 这仍然属虐待 |
[33:53] | and the psychological damage can be significant. | 而且受到的心理创伤会可能非常大 |
[33:55] | Dr. Sweets,where is this going? | 斯维斯医生 你打算说什么 |
[33:57] | As his child advocate, | 作为一个未成年人辩护律师 |
[33:58] | I would think you would know,Ms. Hanover. | 我想你知道的 汉诺威小姐 |
[33:59] | Studies show that as the relationship fails, | 研究显示当关系破裂 |
[34:02] | the student often feels powerless and angry. | 学生通常感觉无力 愤怒 |
[34:05] | Look,Agent Booth found a knife in your locker. | 听着 布斯探员在你储物柜里找到一把刀 |
[34:08] | George Lyford was killed with a knife. | 乔治·莱福德是被刀刺杀的 |
[34:09] | I brought it to school to pry open a dude’s locker | 我带去学校是为了撬开一家伙的储物柜 |
[34:12] | and shove in a dead trout. It was a prank. | 放进一条死鳟鱼 只是个恶作剧 |
[34:15] | He started it | 是他先开始 |
[34:15] | when he put pepper spray in my gym shorts. | 在我的运动短裤里喷上胡椒喷雾的 |
[34:18] | Okay,okay,let’s get back to you and your teacher. | 好的 好的 我们回到你和你的老师 |
[34:21] | Now you claim it was just sex. | 现在你说这只是单纯的性关系 |
[34:23] | – You had no deeper feelings for her? – That’s right. | -你对她没有其他感觉吗 -没错 |
[34:26] | But we have your cell phone records,Randy. | 但我们有你的通话记录 兰迪 |
[34:28] | You and Mrs. Lyford talked an average | 你和莱福德女士在过去三个月 |
[34:30] | of two hours a day for the past three months. | 平均每天通话两个小时 |
[34:32] | That doesn’t sound like “Just sex.” | 这并不像只是单纯的性关系 |
[34:36] | Okay,so I love her. | 好吧 我爱她 |
[34:38] | Why is that so crazy? | 那有什么疯狂的 |
[34:40] | She loves me,too. | 她也爱我 |
[34:41] | I could feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[34:42] | But I didn’t kill anyone. | 但我没杀害任何人 |
[34:44] | I didn’t have to. | 我不需要 |
[34:45] | She would’ve left him. | 她会离开他的 |
[34:47] | Randy,stop talking. | 兰迪 不要再说了 |
[34:48] | I understand that you’re here to protect him, | 我明白你在这里是为了保护他 |
[34:50] | but we need to know where Randy was two nights ago | 但我们需要知道两天前的夜晚 |
[34:53] | when George Lyford was killed. | 当乔治·莱福德遇害时兰迪在哪里 |
[34:55] | Home. Like every night. | 家 我每晚都在家 |
[34:57] | All right,was anyone home with you? | 好的 有人在家和你一起吗 |
[34:59] | I live with my aunt,but she works nights. | 我跟我阿姨住 但她上晚班 |
[35:05] | But she loves me,okay? I-I know that. | 但她爱我 好吗 我知道的 |
[35:09] | She would’ve left him. | 她会离开他的 |
[35:14] | I got the swab results back. | 我拿到了刮取物质的鉴定结果 |
[35:16] | S.E.M. Analysis says the murder weapon was | 扫描式电子显微镜分析出凶器是 |
[35:19] | a knife made of carbon steel. | 由碳钢做的刀子 |
[35:21] | Which means it was forged prior to 1964. | 就是说那是在一九六四年之前锻造的 |
[35:24] | It also means that the knife you found in Randy’s locker | 这也说明你在兰迪的储物柜里找到的小刀 |
[35:27] | was not the murder weapon. | 并不是凶器 |
[35:28] | The knife that stabbed our victim | 刺杀我们被害人的小刀 |
[35:30] | was laminated in silver. | 是用银碾压的 |
[35:31] | Why would you laminate a blade in silver? | 为什么会用银碾压刀刃 |
[35:34] | – It’s a soft metal. – That’s right. | -那是软金属 -没错 |
[35:35] | No one uses silver to laminate a blade, | 没人会用银碾压刀刃 |
[35:38] | unless it’s the Damascus blade. | 除非是大马士革钢刀 |
[35:40] | You said that with a great dramatic flourish. | 你用了非常戏剧性的语调陈述 |
[35:42] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[35:43] | Hitler had 30 Damascus Blades hand-forged as presents | 希特勒送了三十把大马士革钢刀给他的 |
[35:47] | for his top commanders. | 最高统帅们作为礼物 |
[35:49] | Now,those knives were coveted by American GIs. | 现在 美国军人都想得到那些刀 |
[35:52] | Some of them were taken as souvenirs | 有些被巴顿第三陆军的 |
[35:53] | by soldiers in Patton’s Third Army. | 士兵当作纪念品拿走了 |
[35:56] | The owner of the Chopper Shop | 那个汽修店店主 |
[35:57] | had a grandfather who served in Patton’s… | 他的爷爷曾经在巴顿 |
[35:59] | – Third Army. – Third Army. | -第三陆军服役 -第三陆军 |
[36:00] | Yeah,I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[36:01] | The murder weapon must have belonged to Jesse Wilson. | 凶器肯定属于杰西·威尔森 |
[36:10] | What’s this about? | 又有什么事 |
[36:10] | I told you about George. I helped. | 我告诉了你乔治的事 我帮过忙了 |
[36:12] | And I appreciate that. | 关于那个我很感激 |
[36:13] | Now maybe you can explain | 现在或许你可以解释 |
[36:15] | why George Lyford was killed with your knife. | 为什么乔治·莱福德会被你的刀杀害 |
[36:18] | Whoa,slow down. | 哇呜 慢着 |
[36:19] | You said George was shot. He was stabbed to death? | 你说乔治被射杀 他是被刺死的吗 |
[36:21] | Stabbed,that’s right. | 刺杀 没错 |
[36:23] | Patton’s Third Army. | 巴顿第三陆军 |
[36:24] | Your grandfather brought back | 你爷爷从纳粹德国 |
[36:25] | a knife from Nazi Germany,didn’t he? | 带回了一把刀 没错吧 |
[36:27] | Yeah. It was awesome. | 是的 那太棒了 |
[36:29] | But it was stolen from my shop. | 但它在店里被偷了 |
[36:31] | That’s pretty valuable | 那挺贵重的啊 |
[36:32] | to just leave lying around here,huh? | 就随便放在这里吗 |
[36:34] | Valuable? I didn’t know. | 贵重吗 我不晓得 |
[36:36] | I left it with the other stuff– | 我将它跟其他工具放在一起 |
[36:37] | the helmets,medals,badges. | 安全帽 奖牌 徽章 |
[36:38] | It’s all gone now. The Nazi stuff, | 现在全都没了 纳粹的东西 |
[36:40] | a bunch of my tools, | 很多我的工具 |
[36:42] | and some chopper parts were all jacked from my shop. | 还有一些在我店里拆除的部件 |
[36:43] | When was that? Yesterday? | 什么时候 昨天吗 |
[36:45] | No. Six months ago. | 不 六个月前 |
[36:46] | I filed a police report. | 我报案了 |
[36:48] | I always suspected Randy’s girlfriend, | 我总怀疑是兰迪的女友干的 |
[36:50] | – but I didn’t have any proof. – Randy had a girlfriend? | -但我没证据 -兰迪有女友 |
[36:52] | On again,off again. | 分分合合的 |
[36:54] | She’s trouble. | 她不是什么好货 |
[36:55] | After the stuff was jacked,she didn’t come around so much. | 偷东西事件之后她就不常过来了 |
[36:59] | *You don’t know | 你有所不知* |
[37:02] | *Hey,what you do to me | 你对我的所作所为* |
[37:06] | *What you do to me | 你的所作所为* |
[37:10] | *Now all I see | 在我看来* |
[37:13] | *Yeah,yeah,is new to me | 如此陌生* |
[37:17] | *New to me,yeah,yeah | 如此陌生* |
[37:20] | *Just four-dollar bars | 在便宜酒吧* |
[37:24] | *And embellished strong | 强装的坚强* |
[37:27] | *Said you had done me wrong | 说你误会了我* |
[37:31] | *But we’ll see | 但我们走着瞧* |
[37:33] | *We’ll see | 走着瞧* |
[37:35] | *Yeah | 没错* |
[37:36] | *What you do to me | 你的所作所为* |
[37:39] | *What you do to me | 你的所作所为* |
[37:40] | *Yeah | 没错* |
[37:42] | I’ve been approved. | 我通过了 |
[37:44] | I passed my psychological evaluation. | 我通过心理评估了 |
[37:46] | An absurd and useless requirement. | 一个荒唐而没用的测评要求 |
[37:48] | I agree. | 完全同意 |
[37:50] | But when seen through Lance’s eyes, | 但在兰斯看来 |
[37:51] | psychology can be fascinating. | 心理学也可以很令人着迷 |
[37:53] | When asked what my favorite color was, | 当被问到我最喜欢的颜色是什么时 |
[37:55] | I responded something | 我说的是 |
[37:56] | in the 520 to 570 nanometer range. | 光谱范围为520至570纳米的颜色 |
[37:58] | They were baffled. Fools. | 他们就傻了 真蠢啊 |
[38:01] | I agree. But I’m glad I made the cut. | 没错 不过我很开心我达标了 |
[38:03] | I could be working here forever now. | 我可以一直在这里工作了 |
[38:05] | Then be useful. | 那就快发光发热吧 |
[38:06] | I’m examining the right ilium, | 我在检查右髂骨 |
[38:09] | which,due to the demineralization, | 不过由于骨中矿物质脱除 |
[38:11] | is now located where we’d normally find the ischial tuberosity. | 现在的则位于坐骨结节处 |
[38:14] | Why are you examining the ilium? | 你为什么要检查髂骨呢 |
[38:16] | Angela identified some faint impressions on the bone. | 安琪拉发现骨头上有一些模糊的印痕 |
[38:19] | They appear to be a sequence of dash marks. | 看起来像排列有序的短线印记 |
[38:22] | Upon further investigation,I realized | 经过仔细的观察 我发现 |
[38:25] | there is a second sequence that converges with the first. | 有另一道序列与第一道序列相匹配 |
[38:29] | You think those marks are probative? | 你认为这些印记可以作为证据吗 |
[38:30] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[38:35] | To the naked eye,these marks appear to be random, | 肉眼看来 这些印记毫无规律 |
[38:39] | but if I extrapolate like so… | 但如果我这样推断的话… |
[38:43] | What could possibly form this shape on the ilium? | 什么可以在髂骨上留下这样的形状呢 |
[38:47] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[38:48] | I’m authorized to work on my own now. | 我现在有权独立工作了 |
[38:50] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:54] | Dr. Brennan,it’s a zipper! | 布纳恩博士 这是个拉链 |
[38:55] | An open zipper. | 拉开的拉链 |
[38:58] | And the teeth are bent. | 拉链齿都弯曲了 |
[39:00] | It’s been ripped open. | 说明它被拉开了 |
[39:01] | I-I saw someone do this just yesterday. | 我昨天看到有人这么做过 |
[39:03] | Very good work,Ms. Wick. | 干得不错 维克女士 |
[39:05] | Well,that’s what happens when you have the faith | 当你对身后的联调员有足够信心时 |
[39:08] | of the FBI behind you. | 就会有意想不到的结果 |
[39:09] | Hi. I asked if I could deliver | 嗨 我问了下 看能不能由我 |
[39:11] | your I.D. card myself. | 把你的身份卡给你 |
[39:14] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[39:19] | I’ll clean that up. | 我会打扫的 |
[39:21] | – Put it on. – Okay. | -快带上 -好的 |
[39:31] | What are we doing out here,Agent Booth? | 我们来这里做什么 布斯探员 |
[39:33] | Amber said she would do anything | 安珀说过要尽全力 |
[39:34] | in order to cooperate with the investigation. | 配合调查的 |
[39:36] | So we thought we’d bring her here to the crime scene | 所以我们想 若把她带到犯罪现场 |
[39:38] | so she could explain some things. | 她应该能解释的更清楚 |
[39:40] | – Explain what? – We know it was you,Amber. | -解释什么 -我们知道是你干的 安珀 |
[39:42] | We know you killed George Lyford. | 我们知道是你杀了乔治·莱福德 |
[39:44] | That’s crazy. | 这太荒唐了 |
[39:45] | We also know that you pawned some | 我们也知道你典当掉了从杰西店里 |
[39:47] | stolen tools from Jesse’s Chopper Shop. | 偷来的一些工具 |
[39:49] | You know,pawn shops,they keep records,too. | 你知道 当铺是有记录的 |
[39:51] | Jesse cut Randy’s pay, | 杰西减了兰迪的薪水 |
[39:52] | so I figured out a way to make up the difference. | 我就想用此法来报复 |
[39:54] | – Because he was your boyfriend? – So? | -因为他是你的男朋友 -那又怎样 |
[39:57] | Well,you didn’t pawn everything though, | 但你却没有典当掉所有东西 |
[39:59] | because we found this in your bedroom. | 因为我们在你的卧室里发现了这个 |
[40:01] | That’s the murder weapon,Amber. | 那就是凶器 安珀 |
[40:03] | He tried to rape me. | 他想强奸我 |
[40:05] | That’s why George drove me out here. | 所以乔治开车把我带到了这里 |
[40:06] | No,you had the knife on you because you thought George | 不对 你带上刀子是因为你以为乔治 |
[40:08] | would be angry enough to kill his wife. | 会一气之下杀了他的妻子 |
[40:10] | That way,you could have Randy back. | 那样你就可以得到兰迪 |
[40:12] | But George wouldn’t help you. | 但乔治不愿帮你 |
[40:13] | So you thought you can get revenge on Mrs. Lyford | 所以你就想与她的丈夫发生性关系 |
[40:14] | by having sex with her husband. | 并以此来报复莱福德太太 |
[40:16] | His zipper was ripped open the same way | 他的拉链被你拉开 |
[40:18] | you ripped Randy’s zipper in detention. | 就像你那天留校时 拉开兰迪的拉链一样 |
[40:21] | George didn’t want to have sex with you. | 乔治不想和你发生关系 |
[40:22] | Randy dumped you,George pushed you away, | 兰迪甩了你 乔治不搭理你 |
[40:24] | so you just went bonkers and stabbed him with the knife. | 所以你一气之下 用刀刺死了他 |
[40:28] | Even if you can prove it, | 即使你能证明这一切 |
[40:30] | I’ll be out in a year,tops. | 我最多一年就出狱了 |
[40:34] | I’m just a kid from a broken home. | 我只是个破裂家庭的孩子 |
[40:52] | So what’s going to happen with the teacher? | 那个老师会被怎样呢 |
[40:56] | The D.A. is going to press charges. | 地方检察官会对她提出起诉 |
[40:57] | – She’ll do time. – Really? | -她会去坐牢 -真的吗 |
[40:59] | Yeah,and then whatever you do, | 没错 不管你要说什么 |
[41:01] | don’t start telling me how natural it is | 都不要告诉我她这么做有多么正常 |
[41:03] | what she did because the women in the Ramalamadingdong tribe | 因为在拉马拉马叮咚部落[布斯在恶搞骨头] |
[41:06] | like to sleep with teenage boys. | 女人喜欢睡青少年之类的 |
[41:07] | I wasn’t. | 我没打算这么说 |
[41:08] | I-I think it’s just that the teacher pay for her actions | 我觉得那个老师应该为她的所为付出代价 |
[41:11] | no matter what other societies may accept. | 不论任何其他社会能否接受 |
[41:14] | Although I have no knowledge of the Ramalamadingdong tribe. | 尽管我不知道什么拉马拉马叮咚部落 |
[41:17] | Chief Shoobop-Shoobop,invented rock and roll. | 舒波舒波酋长 发明了摇滚 |
[41:21] | Oh,a joke. Very funny. | 是个玩笑 真有趣 |
[41:24] | Perhaps your chief knows | 你说的那个酋长 |
[41:26] | Chief Polyphony of the Gavotte tribe. | 也许认识加伏特部落的珀利伏尼酋长 |
[41:28] | He invented | 他发明了 |
[41:29] | baroque music that always starts | 总是开始于第三拍的 |
[41:31] | on the third beat of the bar. | 巴洛克音乐 |
[41:35] | There they are. Come on,kid. | 他们来了 快来 儿子 |
[41:37] | Dad,we went to the zoo. | 老爸 我们去了动物园 |
[41:39] | They have camel rides. | 那里可以骑骆驼 |
[41:40] | I was sure he’d ridden one before. | 我敢肯定他之前骑过骆驼 |
[41:42] | He could be a jockey. | 他可以成为一名骑师 |
[41:43] | The zoo,huh? | 动物园 是吗 |
[41:45] | What happened to just going to get ice cream? | 不是说只去买冰淇凌吗 |
[41:46] | Yeah,yeah,at the zoo. | 没错 在动物园买的 |
[41:48] | We saw a lion pee | 我们看见一头狮子尿尿 |
[41:49] | for,like,for ten minutes. | 尿了有十分钟 |
[41:51] | That would be physically impossible. | 那应该是不可能的 |
[41:53] | An adult lion’s bladder,when full, | 一头成年狮的膀胱 在满的时候 |
[41:55] | can hold approximately 1,500 milliliters of urine. | 最多可容纳1500毫升的尿液 |
[41:59] | The bladder would completely empty | 膀胱会在37.5秒的时候 |
[42:01] | in 37.5 seconds. | 就空了 |
[42:03] | She says weird stuff like that all the time. | 她总是讲很奇怪的东西 |
[42:05] | She’s cool. | 她很酷 |
[42:07] | Yes. We’re friends,actually. | 是的 我们其实也是朋友 |
[42:09] | She knows everything. | 她什么都知道 |
[42:10] | Watch this. What animal farts the most? | 不信你试 什么动物最爱放屁 |
[42:12] | Hey,hey,hey. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[42:14] | The termite. | 是白蚁 |
[42:15] | Because of their diet and digestive process, | 因为它们吃的食物以及消化的过程 |
[42:17] | they produce as much methane gas | 会使它们产生的甲烷气体 |
[42:18] | as human industry. | 和人类工业活动产生的量差不多 |
[42:20] | But you can’t hear them. | 但你却听不到屁声 |
[42:22] | Isn’t she cool? | 她很酷吧 |
[42:23] | Very. | 非常酷 |
[42:24] | We can go to her house and go swim. | 我们可以去她家游泳 |
[42:26] | – She can do a cannonball. – Oh. | -她可以做加农炮跳水 -是吗 |
[42:28] | Hannah can come,can’t she? | 汉娜可以来 是吗 |
[42:30] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[42:34] | Hey,kid. | 宝贝儿 |
[42:35] | you got chocolate icecream on the chin there,kid? | 你下巴上有巧克力 宝贝儿 |
[42:38] | Yeah. It’s my new favorite flavor. | 那是我新的最喜欢的口味 |
[42:41] | Wow. You’re amazing. | 你真了不起 |