时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Prisoner on the move! | 犯人出来了 |
[00:12] | Ready to transport! | 准备运送 |
[00:15] | An angry crowd is gathering downtown | 由公诉人变为杀手的海瑟·塔菲 |
[00:17] | where prosecutor-turned-killer | 将于今天抵达位于市区的法庭 |
[00:18] | Heather Taffet is expected to arrive | 进行最后上诉 在法庭门口 |
[00:20] | at the courthouse for a final appeal. | 已经聚集了一群愤怒的民众 |
[00:24] | Pull out! | 出发 |
[00:25] | Also known as the “Gravedigger”, | 塔菲 又被称为”掘墓人” |
[00:27] | Taffet was sentenced to death for a single kidnap-murder, | 在逃脱了一系列类似罪案的判刑后 |
[00:30] | after escaping conviction for a string of similar crimes. | 因一起绑架-谋杀案被判死刑 |
[00:35] | Are you nervous, Dr. Sweets? | 你紧张吗 斯维斯医生 |
[00:38] | You seem uncomfortable. | 你看上去很不安 |
[00:40] | I’m fine. I’m merely here to comply | 我没事 我之所以到这来 |
[00:42] | with your request for psychological counseling | 只是因为你要求在运送过程中 |
[00:44] | during transport. Are you comfortable? | 进行心理咨询 你感觉还好吗 |
[00:47] | Right. | 对哦 |
[00:48] | I do appreciate the company. | 不过有人陪着我也还不错 |
[00:51] | On death row, | 在死囚区 |
[00:52] | one spends so much time alone, | 每天大部分时间都是一个人待着 |
[00:53] | it…tests the sanity. | 就快把人 逼疯了 |
[00:56] | Oh, I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[00:57] | you are sane, technically speaking. | 严格来说 你绝对没疯 |
[01:00] | And you’re not going to convince me of otherwise, | 你别想装疯卖傻糊弄我 |
[01:02] | if that’s your plan to win your appeal. | 从而上诉成功 |
[01:04] | So young. | 你真嫩 |
[01:07] | You remind me of a little boy | 让我想到一个 |
[01:08] | dressed up in his father’s suit. | 穿着父亲西装的小男孩 |
[01:10] | Are you saying I remind you of one of your victims? | 你是说我让你联想到你的一位被害人吗 |
[01:13] | You remind me of all of them, Lance. | 你让我联想到他们每一个人 兰斯 |
[01:25] | Listen, take care of those people | 看住那帮人 |
[01:26] | right over there, in that area. | 就那边那帮人 |
[01:28] | – She’s crazy! – You said we could stay! | -她是个疯子 -你说我们可以待在这的 |
[01:30] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[01:36] | These people are so unreasonable. | 这些人太不理智了 |
[01:39] | Most of them are here in protest. | 多数都是来抗议的 |
[01:41] | There’s a remote possibility | 虽然可能性不大 |
[01:43] | your conviction could be overturned. | 但你的定罪还是有可能会被推翻 |
[01:44] | Oh, they’re deflecting, Dr. Sweets. | 他们的态度偏移了 斯维斯医生 |
[01:46] | You should know that. | 你应该清楚 |
[01:48] | They know I’m not the only one | 他们知道我所犯下的罪行 |
[01:49] | responsible for my crimes. | 并不全是我一个人的错 |
[01:51] | Okay, 84. Change of plans. | 好了 计划有变 |
[01:53] | They’re bringing her around the front. | 他们要把她从前面带进去 |
[01:54] | Into all of this? | 穿过这些人群吗 |
[01:55] | We got no choice. That parking garage — | 别无选择了 停车场的大门 |
[01:57] | the gate’s closed; it’s not opening. | 锁住了 现在打不开 |
[01:59] | – What? – Let’s go. Move it in. | -什么 -走吧 开进去 |
[02:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[02:02] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[02:08] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 走走走走走走走走走 |
[02:11] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Back it off! | 退后 退后 |
[02:12] | Back it off, back it off, back it off! | 退后 退后 退后 |
[02:20] | I’m the lucky one, Lance. | 我才是幸运儿 兰斯 |
[02:22] | If my appeal falls through, I die. | 如果上诉被驳回 我也就是一死 |
[02:25] | But you’re forced to live every day | 但是你却不得不每天作为一个 |
[02:27] | as a repressed, immature imbecile | 思想压抑乳臭未干的弱智活着 |
[02:29] | spouting canned theories to people | 没人愿意听你滔滔不绝地 |
[02:31] | who don’t really care. | 讲一些千篇一律的理论 |
[02:34] | Everyone knows who’s the weakest link in the chain. | 大家都知道谁才是最薄弱的环节 |
[02:38] | You testify at my appeal | 只要你在起诉期间作证 |
[02:40] | and I’m gonna walk. | 我就能无罪释放 |
[02:48] | Step out of the van. | 下车 |
[02:50] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[02:51] | All right. What’d she say? | 好吧 她说什么了 |
[02:52] | Nothing worth repeating. | 没说什么重要的东西 |
[02:53] | Not worth repeating, all right. | 没什么重要的东西 好吧 |
[03:34] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Down, down, down, down! | 趴下 趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[04:00] | Let me see. Let me see! | 让我看看 让我看看 |
[04:02] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[04:02] | All right, just push everybody back. | 好的 让所有人都往后退 |
[04:04] | Everybody back, behind the line. | 所有人都退到线后面去 |
[04:06] | – Back ’em up! – Booth! Booth. | -退后 -布斯 布斯 |
[04:07] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 太好了 你没事 |
[04:09] | Are there any other victims? | 还有其他被害人吗 |
[04:10] | Just Heather Taffet. | 只有海瑟·塔菲 |
[04:11] | Did you see the shooter? | 你见到枪手了吗 |
[04:12] | No. I was looking out in the crowd. | 没有 我正在朝人群张望 |
[04:14] | The next thing I know, her head was gone. | 下一秒 她的脑袋就被打飞了 |
[04:15] | – Where’s Sweets? – He’s right over there. | -斯维斯呢 -他就在那 |
[04:17] | He was standing right next to her. | 他当时就站在她身边 |
[04:18] | We’re bringing in the trauma guy. | 我们叫了医生给他看看 |
[04:20] | Don’t just stand there! | 别傻站在那 |
[04:21] | We got a shrink who needs shrunk | 我们手上有个需要心理治疗的心理医生 |
[04:23] | and a headless child-killer in a puddle of brains. | 和一个脑浆满地的无头儿童杀手 |
[04:26] | Well, who’s gonna take the witness statements? | 谁来给目击者录口供 |
[04:27] | Does it matter? | 录了也没用 |
[04:28] | That shot came out of nowhere. | 这枪都不知道是从哪射出来的 |
[04:29] | Straight from God. | 没准是上帝开的枪呢 |
[04:30] | Oh, excuse me. Don’t touch those. | 对不起 别碰那些东西 |
[04:32] | Cam talked to the medical examiner. | 凯跟验尸官谈过 |
[04:33] | He agreed that the skull fragments | 他答应把头骨碎片 |
[04:35] | – can go to the Jeffersonian. – Okay, fine. | -交给杰斐逊实验室处理 -好吧 |
[04:36] | All right. You get the body. She gets the head. | 听着 你负责尸体 头交给她 |
[04:39] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[04:40] | Over here. | 到这边来 |
[04:42] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[04:44] | There it is. | 这 |
[04:45] | Damn! That is a powerful rifle. | 该死 好猛的步枪 |
[04:48] | So if it, uh… | 所以说如果 |
[04:49] | if the bullet impacted here | 如果子弹打到这里 |
[04:51] | and penetrated her head | 并在那里穿透 |
[04:55] | there… | 她的头 |
[04:56] | Where do you think it came from? | 那么你认为这子弹是从哪射出来的呢 |
[04:58] | Somewhere up there. | 那上面的某处 |
[05:43] | Are you sure that damage was caused by a single bullet? | 你确定这是一颗子弹造成的损害吗 |
[05:45] | When a faster-than-average bullet hits the brain, | 当一个超越平常速度的子弹打中大脑 |
[05:48] | the shockwaves can cause an explosion. | 它造成的冲击波可以引起爆炸 |
[05:50] | It’s called hydrostatic shock. | 这叫做流体静力震荡 |
[05:52] | So, cause of death: exploded head. | 这么说死因就是 头部爆炸 |
[05:55] | Behold — the granddaddy of all bullets | 注意 最重要的一颗子弹 |
[05:58] | was retrieved from the scene. | 从现场取回了 |
[05:59] | That is not a bullet, that’s a blob. | 那不是子弹 那只是个铁块而已 |
[06:01] | Yeah. That’s an understatement. | 这么说也太轻描淡写了 |
[06:02] | Look at that. Looks like a giant piece of… | 看啊 这就像是一块巨大的 |
[06:06] | gum. | 口香糖 |
[06:07] | Well, it’s awfully big. | 真是大得惊人 |
[06:09] | Beyond that, I can’t estimate caliber. | 除此之外 我无法推测出子弹的口径 |
[06:11] | Looks like pure copper, though. | 不过看上去像是纯铜制造的 |
[06:14] | Uh, yeah. Doesn’t mean that it is. | 是呀 那可说不准 |
[06:16] | I mean, I’ll check it out. | 我会检查一下的 |
[06:18] | Wait, the Gravedigger was wearing a suit? | 等一下 掘墓人当时穿着西装吗 |
[06:20] | Dr. Sweets got some spatter. | 斯维斯医生身上溅到了一点 |
[06:23] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[06:24] | He’s a little shaken up, but he’s fine. | 他受了点惊吓 但是并无大碍 |
[06:27] | Wasn’t Booth there, too? | 当时布斯不是也在现场吗 |
[06:28] | And Caroline Julian. | 还有卡罗琳·吉莉安 |
[06:30] | That’s a fair number of trained eyeballs at the scene. | 现场有不少专业人士呀 |
[06:32] | Booth should have this under control in no time. | 布斯应该很快就会把局势控制住的 |
[06:37] | You’d think when a highly trained, | 我还以为当一个受过高等训练 |
[06:39] | world-class sniper witnesses an assassination, | 世界一流的狙击手见证了一起暗杀事件后 |
[06:41] | we’d have it all sewn up. | 就能马上告诉我们凶手是谁呢 |
[06:42] | I could say the same thing about | 我也可以这样评价 |
[06:43] | the United States Attorney. | 你这个联邦地区检察官呀 |
[06:44] | I’m too short to see a damn thing. | 我太矮了 什么也看不见 |
[06:46] | What bothers me is, I didn’t hear the shot. | 让我纠结的是 我居然没听到枪响 |
[06:47] | It was a loud crowd. | 当时人太多了 |
[06:48] | It wasn’t that loud. | 那也没吵到盖住枪声的地步 |
[06:49] | A silencer? | 用了消声器吗 |
[06:50] | Nah, must’ve been long-range. | 不对 肯定是从远处开枪的 |
[06:52] | What about the roof next door? | 那会不会是从隔壁大楼的楼顶开的枪呢 |
[06:54] | Well, I checked with SWAT. | 我跟特警队确认过了 |
[06:55] | There were two sharpshooters on the roof, | 当时屋顶上有两名拿着 |
[06:56] | with standard-issue M24s. | 标准配备的M24狙击枪的神枪手 |
[06:58] | You think it was one of the good guys? | 你觉得是有人行侠仗义吗 |
[06:59] | We’ll check the rifles, | 我们会检查枪械的 |
[07:00] | but we couldn’t find any casings. | 但是我们找不到弹壳 |
[07:01] | What about those microphones police put up | 那些警方在全城布置的用来 |
[07:03] | all over town to pick up the sound of gunfire? | 记录枪声的麦克风呢 |
[07:05] | Oh, right– you mean the Shot Spotter system? | 对 你说的是枪击监控系统吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I put a request in to Metro; | 我已经跟运输委员会提交过申请了 |
[07:08] | they’re gonna send the recordings to the Jeffersonian. | 他们会把录音送到杰斐逊实验室 |
[07:09] | I also called in a witness. | 我还找到了一名目击者 |
[07:12] | – Who? – James Kent. | -谁 -詹姆斯·肯特 |
[07:13] | The father of those poor boys | 被掘墓人活埋的 |
[07:14] | the Gravedigger buried alive? | 那两个可怜男孩的父亲吗 |
[07:16] | He was there watching. | 他当时就在现场看着呢 |
[07:17] | There is a long list of people who wanted this woman dead. | 想置那女人于死地的人可不少啊 |
[07:20] | You know who leaps to my mind? | 你知道我最先想到了谁吗 |
[07:22] | Dr. Brennan’s father. | 布纳恩博士的爸爸 |
[07:23] | Max? | 马克斯吗 |
[07:24] | He took a shot at the woman before. | 他以前就对那女人开过枪 |
[07:26] | Maybe he got nervous when he heard “appeal.” | 也许他在听说”上诉”之后就紧张了 |
[07:28] | Thought he had to come keep you people safe. | 觉得应该保护你们这些人的安全 |
[07:30] | Like a lifeguard. | 就像保镖一样 |
[07:30] | I’ll tell you what. Supposedly, he’s in Mexico, | 听我说吧 他这会儿人应该在墨西哥 |
[07:32] | but I’ll put him on the list. | 但我会把他算作嫌疑人 |
[07:33] | And while you’re at it, put yourself on there, too. | 记得把你自己的名字也加上 |
[07:35] | Me? I was standing right next to you. | 我 我当时就站在你旁边 |
[07:37] | Don’t worry, cherie. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[07:38] | I told you, I couldn’t see a thing. | 我都跟你说了 我当时什么都看不见 |
[07:39] | You got to be kidding me. Come on! Huh? | 你肯定是逗我呢 拜托 |
[07:43] | …repressed, immature imbecile | 思想压抑乳臭未干的弱智活着 |
[07:45] | spouting canned theories | 没人愿意听你滔滔不绝地 |
[07:46] | to people who don’t really care. | 讲一些千篇一律的理论 |
[07:48] | Everyone knows who’s the weakest link in the chain. | 大家都知道谁才是最薄弱的环节 |
[07:51] | You testify at my appeal, | 只要你在起诉期间作证 |
[07:53] | and I’m gonna walk. | 我就能无罪释放 |
[07:55] | …testify at my appeal, and I’m gonna walk. | 起诉期间作证 我就能无罪释放 |
[07:58] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[08:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:03] | Um, I should be asking you if you’re okay. | 我倒是该问问你怎么样了 |
[08:05] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:07] | You’re the one who had to take the shower. | 我又用不着洗澡换衣服 |
[08:08] | You know, I can acknowledge that | 我承认我目睹了 |
[08:10] | I witnessed a traumatic event, | 一起会引起创伤的事件 |
[08:12] | but for some reason, be it textbook disassociation | 但不知为何 是标准的解离症也好 |
[08:16] | or the onset of PTSD, | 是创伤后应激障碍也罢 |
[08:20] | I feel relief. | 我都有种解脱的感觉 |
[08:21] | Well, you survived. | 你活下来了嘛 |
[08:22] | Yeah, it’s more than that, though. | 没错 但不只是这个 |
[08:23] | I’m just… I’m happy | 我 我很高兴 |
[08:25] | that Heather Taffet can’t hurt anyone anymore. | 海瑟·塔菲再也不能为非作歹了 |
[08:28] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[08:30] | A thought occurred to me. | 我之前忽然想到 |
[08:35] | You… you don’t think that shot was meant for me, do you? | 你 你觉得那一枪不是冲我来的 对吧 |
[08:40] | I mean, she asked for me to be there. | 是她要求我到场的 |
[08:43] | Sweets… | 小甜甜 |
[08:45] | whoever did this was aiming at one thing: | 不管是谁干的 他的目标只有一个 |
[08:47] | Taffet’s head. | 塔菲的脑袋 |
[08:48] | He got off a clean shot. You got me? | 一枪击毙 你明白吗 |
[08:51] | All right. So, hey. | 好吧 所以呢 |
[08:53] | Take the day off, all right? Go get some rest. | 请一天假吧 休息休息 |
[08:56] | You don’t need my help with the investigation? | 你不要我帮你调查吗 |
[08:58] | If I do, you’ll be the first one I call. | 如果需要的话我会第一个联系你 |
[09:00] | All right. Thanks, Agent Booth. | 好 谢谢你 布斯探员 |
[09:02] | Cool. | 好 |
[09:03] | Oh, could you close the door? | 你能把门带上吗 |
[09:05] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好 -多谢 |
[09:13] | Everyone knows who’s the weakest link in the chain. | 大家都知道谁才是最薄弱的环节 |
[09:17] | You testify at my appeal | 只要你在起诉期间作证 |
[09:19] | and I’m gonna walk. | 我就能无罪释放 |
[09:22] | So, the bullet weighed 12 grams and was made of pure copper. | 子弹重12克 由纯铜制成 |
[09:26] | Hodgins found only trace amounts of lead. | 哈金斯只找到了微量的铅 |
[09:29] | This is the base of the bullet? | 这是子弹的尾部吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah. What’s left of it. | 对 就剩这部分了 |
[09:33] | What are these grooves? | 这些凹槽是什么 |
[09:34] | Cam says they aren’t related to internal ballistics, | 凯说跟内部弹道无关 |
[09:37] | but that’s all we know. | 但也就只知道这些了 |
[09:39] | Well, is there anything you can do to determine | 那你有没有什么办法来确定 |
[09:41] | the original form of the bullet before it was fired? | 子弹在出膛前的原始形状 |
[09:45] | I think you mean, can I unsquash it? | 我知道你的意思 我能不能撑回原状 |
[09:48] | Yes. It needs unsquashing. | 对 我需要把它撑回原状 |
[09:51] | Okay, well, I can render an educated guess | 好 我可以根据金属特性和总重量 |
[09:53] | based on metallic properties and total weight. | 给你一个科学的猜测 |
[09:56] | Will that help? | 有用吗 |
[09:57] | Yes. | 当然 |
[09:58] | Okay. | 那好 |
[10:02] | Do you think my father killed the Gravedigger? | 你觉得是我爸爸杀死了掘墓人吗 |
[10:06] | Where did that come from? | 你怎么会这么说 |
[10:07] | Booth put him on the suspect list. | 布斯把他算作是嫌疑人 |
[10:10] | It’s not so far out of the realm of possibility. | 我这么猜也不算太离谱 |
[10:13] | Heather Taffet was headed to an appeal. | 海瑟·塔菲当时要去上诉 |
[10:15] | My father would never allow her to go free | 我爸爸考虑到我的安全 |
[10:18] | out of concern for my safety. | 是绝不会让她逍遥法外的 |
[10:20] | Honey, Max didn’t do this. | 亲爱的 肯定不是马克斯干的 |
[10:22] | Besides, isn’t he in Thailand? | 而且啊 他不是在泰国吗 |
[10:24] | Don’t worry about this. | 别为这事儿担心了 |
[10:26] | I’m sure there’s plenty of people | 我担保光在国内 |
[10:27] | who want to kill the Gravedigger right here at home. | 想杀掘墓人的人就已经不少了 |
[10:36] | 27 convicted killers she put away as a prosecutor, | 27名在她作为公诉人期间被定罪的罪犯 |
[10:39] | now on parole. | 现在正在假释 |
[10:40] | Then there’s 22 family members of her victims, | 还有22名被害人家属 |
[10:43] | 86 attorneys she’s faced in court. | 86名与她当庭交锋的律师 |
[10:47] | One of them works right next to the courthouse. | 其中有一名正好在法院附近工作 |
[10:49] | Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 |
[10:50] | a James Kent is here to see you. | 有一个叫詹姆斯·肯特的想见你 |
[10:58] | I hope I didn’t keep you waiting. | 希望没让你久等 |
[11:00] | No. That’s okay. | 没有 没关系的 |
[11:01] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[11:02] | Oh, I saw you today, at the crime scene. | 我今天见过你 在案发现场 |
[11:05] | Yeah, lot of the victims’ families were there. | 是啊 不少被害人家属都在呢 |
[11:08] | We all stood together. | 我们都站在一起 |
[11:11] | Some of us were going to testify. | 有几个人本来还要出庭作证 |
[11:14] | I guess that won’t be necessary. | 看来现在用不着了 |
[11:15] | – Nope. – Nope. | -不用了 -不用了 |
[11:17] | How do you feel about that? | 那你有何感想呢 |
[11:18] | How do I feel about that? | 我有何感想 |
[11:21] | This woman buried my children alive. | 那个女人把我的孩子活埋了 |
[11:25] | I couldn’t even identify their bodies. | 我甚至都没能认出他们的尸体 |
[11:28] | That’s how I feel about that. | 这就是我的感想 |
[11:31] | I sympathize with your loss, Mr. Kent, | 我对此深表同情 肯特先生 |
[11:33] | but most witnesses that were there today– | 但是今天绝大多数的目击者 |
[11:35] | they ran when they saw Taffet shot. | 他们在看到塔菲中枪后都被吓跑了 |
[11:38] | Yeah. So? | 没错 然后呢 |
[11:39] | So you just stood there. | 然后你却站着没动 |
[11:41] | I just stood there because I didn’t know | 我站着不动是因为我不知道 |
[11:42] | what the hell was going on. | 到底出了什么事 |
[11:43] | Or because you knew it was over. | 还可能是因为你知道她会死 |
[11:46] | Are you nuts? How– | 你疯了吧 我怎么 |
[11:47] | You had a video camera in your hand. | 你当时手里拿着台摄像机 |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:53] | I thought that’s why you brought me in here. | 我猜这才是你让我来这里的真正原因吧 |
[11:57] | Like you said, I was standing right there, | 就像你刚才说的 我当时就站在那儿 |
[11:59] | I got it all on tape. | 我全都录下来了 |
[12:10] | Here’s my paper on how to reconstruct | 这是我写的关于如何重构 |
[12:12] | gunshot injuries to the skull. | 受枪伤颅骨的论文 |
[12:14] | I prefer to create an accurate representation | 我更喜欢做一个流体静力学冲击的 |
[12:17] | of hydrostatic shock. | 精准呈现 |
[12:18] | So the reconstruction can show us how the head exploded. | 这样的话就能知道她的脑袋是如何炸开的 |
[12:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:22] | For ease of examination, | 为了研究方便 |
[12:23] | – the base should rotate. -We’re going to put | -底座最好能转动 -我们要把 |
[12:25] | the Gravedigger’s head on a lazy Susan? | 掘墓人的脑袋安在转盘上吗 |
[12:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:31] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[12:31] | Hello, Tempie, it’s me. | 坦普 是我 |
[12:33] | Dad, wh-where are you? | 爸 你在哪儿 |
[12:35] | I’m in Maui. | 我在毛伊岛 |
[12:36] | On vacation, taking a, a little rest | 给我疲倦的心灵 |
[12:40] | for that weary soul of mine. | 好好放个假 |
[12:42] | But I heard all about that nasty old hag. | 不过我听说那个臭老太婆的事儿了 |
[12:45] | Are you referring to the Gravedigger? | 你是指”掘墓者”吗 |
[12:46] | She’s all over the news. | 新闻里全是她 |
[12:48] | So you’re not the killer? | 这么说人不是你杀的 |
[12:50] | What?! No. | 什么 当然不 |
[12:51] | Well, you’re on the suspect list. | 你可是嫌犯之一 |
[12:54] | Well, you don’t think I did it, do you? | 你该不会认为是我杀的吧 |
[12:55] | Well, unless you can provide quantifiable evidence, | 除非你能提供可量化的证据 |
[12:57] | I can’t rule it out. | 否则我不能排除你的嫌疑 |
[12:59] | I can provide evidence. | 我有证据 |
[13:00] | That you were in Maui at the time of the murder? | 案发时你人在毛伊岛吗 |
[13:03] | Uh, no, I was, uh… I’m in New Hampshire. | 不 我…在新罕布什尔州 |
[13:06] | Well, I-I met this woman in Cape Cod, | 我在科德角遇见一个女人 |
[13:08] | but she had a husband. | 却是有夫之妇 |
[13:10] | I’m sure you can guess the rest. | 你应该能猜到下文 |
[13:12] | How can I believe you? | 你叫我怎么相信你 |
[13:14] | You lied to me just now. | 你刚刚才对我说谎 |
[13:15] | Hey, uh, when you get a second, | 等你有空了 |
[13:16] | I have to show you something. | 我得给你看样东西 |
[13:17] | Dad, I’m sorry, I have to go. | 爸 抱歉 我得走了 |
[13:19] | Angela has something to show me. | 安琪拉有东西给我看 |
[13:20] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:21] | Listen, I love you, all right? | 听我说 我爱你 |
[13:23] | And tell everybody I didn’t do it. | 跟大家说 不是我做的 |
[13:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:30] | I definitely found the moment of impact right there. | 我找到了枪击发生的那一刻 |
[13:35] | Yeah, the shot is definitely coming from the south, southwest. | 子弹绝对从南边来 西南方向 |
[13:39] | I don’t hear anything. | 我怎么什么都没听到 |
[13:41] | Yeah, and the shooter was definitely far away. | 狙击手肯定离得很远 |
[13:44] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -好啊 |
[13:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[13:47] | I thought you were putting a head together. | 你不是该忙着把脑袋拼起来吗 |
[13:48] | I have something important to show you. | 我有重要东西给你看 |
[13:51] | That’s the bullet? | 这是子弹吗 |
[13:52] | .338 Lapua Magnum. | 点338大拉普阿[狩猎枪用弹] |
[13:53] | Yes, Angela did | 没错 安琪拉根据 |
[13:55] | a rendering based on the classic | 经典最小流体阻力的空气动力图 |
[13:56] | Sears-Haack aerodynamic profile. | 制作了一个透视图 |
[14:00] | It shouldn’t be pure copper, and it shouldn’t look like that. | 不应该是纯铜的 也不应该是这模样 |
[14:02] | Well, what if it does look like that? | 那应该是什么模样 |
[14:04] | This is a custom job. | 这子弹是特制的 |
[14:05] | This was machine-made by hand. | 而是手工制作的 |
[14:07] | A handmade bullet? | 手制的子弹 |
[14:09] | That doesn’t sound like an angry father to me. | 在我看来可不像是愤怒的父亲所为 |
[14:11] | This was a professional hit. | 是职业狙击手的刺杀 |
[14:21] | I just keep thinking how awful | 我一直在想 你看着孩子慢慢长大 |
[14:22] | it would be to watch a baby become a child | 却被海瑟·塔菲那种人夺走 |
[14:25] | and then lose that child to somebody like Heather Taffet. | 该是多么恐怖的事 |
[14:30] | When we find out who shot her, I’m sending a gift basket. | 等找到凶手 我得送个礼品篮 |
[14:35] | Hodgins. | 哈金斯 |
[14:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:38] | That’s taking it a little far, don’t you think? | 那可有点过分 你说呢 |
[14:41] | The gift basket? | 礼品篮吗 |
[14:42] | No, honey, your attitude. | 不 亲爱的 是你的态度 |
[14:45] | You’re suggesting that | 你的意思是 |
[14:46] | you’d reward a killer for killing. | 你因一个凶手杀人而感谢他 |
[14:48] | In this case, I would. | 对此案而言 的确是这样 |
[14:49] | I’d drive him to Mexico. | 我还打算开车送他去墨西哥 |
[14:52] | Angie, Heather Taffet buried me alive. | 安琪 海瑟·塔菲活埋了我 |
[14:55] | What do you want me to say? | 我又能说什么呢 |
[15:00] | I get your point. | 了解 |
[15:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:03] | Your lack of sensitivity concerns me a bit, though. | 虽然你如此冷酷让我略感担心 |
[15:06] | Maybe you should talk to Sweets. | 也许你该跟斯维斯谈谈 |
[15:07] | Ooh, I need to. | 的确是 |
[15:08] | I got to check in on him, make sure he’s doing okay. | 我得去看看他 确保他还好 |
[15:11] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是那意思 |
[15:13] | The father of my child cannot condone | 我孩子的父亲不能就这样”宽恕” |
[15:15] | a full-out assassination. | 一场彻头彻尾的暗杀 |
[15:18] | Can he? | 是不是 |
[15:21] | The baby’s on my side. | 宝宝和我一伙儿的 |
[15:24] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[15:32] | The entry wound is fairly clean | 子弹射入创口清晰可辨 |
[15:34] | and is located here at the left parietal, | 位于颅顶骨左侧 |
[15:36] | two centimeters above the suture. | 骨缝上两厘米处 |
[15:37] | The exit wound, however, that’s another matter. | 但射出创口则截然不同 |
[15:40] | It appears to be here, at the right parietal, | 看起来应该在颅顶骨右侧 |
[15:43] | but it’s hard to tell. | 但很难辨认 |
[15:44] | Mm, well, it should still help us determine | 不过应该还是能帮我们确定 |
[15:46] | the trajectory, so let’s take a look at the images. | 弹道轨迹的 看看图像吧 |
[15:51] | Here we go. | 准备开始 |
[15:56] | So how tall is Heather Taffet? | 海瑟·塔菲有多高 |
[15:58] | – Uh, five-foot-four. – Okay. | -五英尺四英寸[约一米六一] -好的 |
[16:01] | Wouldn’t wind be a factor? | 怎么不考虑风的影响 |
[16:03] | No, not this time. | 这次不用 |
[16:05] | It hit the wall at over | 子弹以每秒超过一千英尺[304米左右] |
[16:07] | a thousand feet per second. | 的速度击中墙壁 |
[16:08] | Yeah, but, I mean, it would have to be, | 对 但应该有所考虑啊 |
[16:09] | to clear the crowd and the van. | 避开人群和押送车 |
[16:14] | Yeah, well, that is not much of an angle. | 这角度可不大 |
[16:18] | That is one long shot. | 这可是长距离射击 |
[16:20] | I don’t think Max could do this. | 我不认为是马克斯做的 |
[16:22] | I think Booth should take him off that list. | 布斯该排除他的嫌疑 |
[16:25] | Sing it, sister. | 歌唱吧 姐妹 |
[16:27] | Uh, Max! | 马克斯 |
[16:29] | How are you, Angel? | 近来如何 安琪儿[另意天使] |
[16:30] | Oh, I-it’s Angela. | 我叫安琪拉 |
[16:32] | Angela, of course, but you’re still an angel. | 当然了 安琪拉 但你的确是个天使 |
[16:35] | Uh, I think I know why you’re here. | 我猜到你为什么来这儿了 |
[16:37] | Well, it’s not to clear my good name. | 不是给我自己正名 |
[16:38] | That, that ship sailed a long time ago. | 过了那村 早没那店了 |
[16:41] | I really don’t care what anybody thinks, unless it’s my daughter. | 我不在乎旁人怎么想 但我女儿除外 |
[16:44] | Dr. Brennan went to go see Agent Booth. | 布纳恩博士去看布斯探员了 |
[16:47] | But she should be back any minute. | 但很快就会回来 |
[16:49] | Well, you know what? I’ll catch up with her in the parking lot. | 你猜怎么着 我去停车场找她 |
[16:51] | But just so I know… | 但我想知道… |
[16:53] | Booth and Tempie– ar-are they…? | 布斯和坦普…他俩… |
[16:58] | Actually, no. | 没有 |
[17:09] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[17:13] | So… Booth has fallen in love with another woman? | 那…布斯爱上了另一个女人 |
[17:18] | Her name is Hannah Burley. | 她叫汉娜·伯利 |
[17:20] | Well, that’s a familiar name. | 听上去挺耳熟 |
[17:22] | She’s a news correspondent. | 是新闻通讯记者 |
[17:25] | Oh, yeah– oh, right, right, that girl. | 啊对 想起来了 那个女孩 |
[17:27] | Well, you’re a lot prettier than that. | 你比她漂亮多了 |
[17:29] | And smarter, too. | 也聪明多了 |
[17:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry, honey. | 亲爱的 很抱歉 |
[17:35] | -Why are you apologizing? – Well, I just always thought | -干嘛道歉 -我一直以为 |
[17:37] | that you and Booth would get over the nonsense | 你和布斯会跳过无意义的”相处” |
[17:39] | and, and settle down. | 彼此确定下来 |
[17:41] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[17:47] | Oh, wait, before I forget… | 等等 趁我没忘… |
[17:51] | Your plane ticket? | 你的机票 |
[17:53] | Well, there’s other receipts, too, | 还有其它收据 |
[17:54] | there’s for a motel and, and, uh, restaurant receipts | 汽车旅馆的 还有餐厅的 |
[17:58] | and a ski pass. | 还有滑雪通行证 |
[18:01] | You didn’t kill the Gravedigger. | 掘墓者不是你杀的 |
[18:02] | No, I didn’t, and I’m not going to sleep at night | 真不是我 你要不信我 |
[18:05] | until you believe me. | 我可睡不着觉 |
[18:06] | I do believe you, but you need to talk to Booth. | 我相信你 但你得和布斯谈 |
[18:10] | Oh, I don’t, | 噢 不 |
[18:10] | I-I don’t want to get all mixed up with the FBI. | 我不想再跟联邦调查局打交道了 |
[18:12] | I mean, y-you believe me, | 我是说 你相信我了 |
[18:15] | so it’s not my word. | 就不是我一家之言 |
[18:17] | It’s yours. | 你也可以替我证明 |
[18:21] | Okay, just tell Max that | 好的 告诉马克斯 |
[18:22] | “Drunk in New Hampshire” | “在新罕布什尔州喝个烂醉” |
[18:24] | is not an official alibi. | 并不算正式的不在场证明 |
[18:25] | But he has receipts. | 但他有发票 |
[18:26] | Cash receipts. | 现金发票 |
[18:27] | We all know that Max has creative alibis. | 我们都知道马克斯擅长捏造不在场证明 |
[18:30] | My father is an average marksman. | 我父亲是个很平庸的枪手 |
[18:32] | Do you think he’s physically capable of doing this? | 你认为他能力上可以做到吗 |
[18:35] | All people have a different threshold | 所有人都有可能迸发出 |
[18:36] | for the ability to kill. | 杀人的能力 |
[18:37] | No, I’m talking about the skill. | 不 我说的是技术 |
[18:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:40] | We never know the full truth about Max. | 我们永远无法完全了解马克斯 |
[18:41] | So he remains on the suspect list? | 那么他仍在嫌疑犯名单上吗 |
[18:43] | Hey, look, I know that this is hard for you, | 我知道这令你很为难 |
[18:45] | but I have to consider every option. | 但我必须考虑所有可能性 |
[18:47] | Okay, Bones? | 好吗 骨头 |
[18:47] | So, the Gravedigger was standing | 那么 掘墓人当时就 |
[18:52] | right about… here, okay? | 站在这里 对吗 |
[18:56] | I’m her, you’re Sweets. | 我是她 你来演小甜甜 |
[18:57] | Wh-Why am I Sweets? | 为什么要我演斯维斯 |
[18:58] | Because, Bones, just be Sweets. | 因为所以 骨头 就演一下小甜甜 |
[19:00] | – Okay, well, so, maybe like this? – Back up. | -好的 那么 像这样 -退后 |
[19:03] | Around there? | 大概在这里 |
[19:04] | Wow, are you sure this is right? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[19:07] | It’s very close. | 这距离很近 |
[19:08] | According to the diagram, 1.2 meters. | 按照图表上写的 一点二米 |
[19:10] | Judging by the cone of trajectory, | 根据子弹轨道判断 |
[19:13] | the shot came from somewhere up there. | 子弹是从那边射过来的 |
[19:17] | That makes sense. Statler & Harmon. | 这很合理 斯塔特勒&哈蒙 |
[19:19] | – What’s that? – The law offices on the top two floors | -那是什么 -在那栋楼最上两层的 |
[19:21] | of that building. | 律师事务所 |
[19:27] | One of our suspects works there | 其中一个嫌犯在那里工作 |
[19:29] | this guy– Harvey Morster. | 这家伙 哈维·莫斯特 |
[19:31] | Served with the Seabees in Gulf One. | 曾是一号海湾的海军工程营成员 |
[19:33] | Tested as an expert marksman. | 是射击专家 |
[19:34] | – Is he a lawyer? – He was. | -他是律师吗 -曾经是 |
[19:35] | Now he’s a paralegal. | 现在是律师助理 |
[19:37] | Taffet had him disbarred. | 塔菲让他失去了律师资格 |
[19:57] | So what do you think? Is he our sniper? | 那么你认为呢 他就是阻击手吗 |
[19:59] | Harvey Morster didn’t do it. | 不是哈维·莫斯特干的 |
[20:01] | He has an alibi? | 他有不在场证明吗 |
[20:02] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[20:03] | Then how do you know? | 那你怎么知道 |
[20:04] | You just know. | 我就是知道 |
[20:09] | This is amazing. | 这太惊人了 |
[20:10] | Each one of these dots represents a microphone? | 每一个点代表一个麦克风吗 |
[20:12] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[20:13] | fine-tuned to ignore any ambient noise | 调试到能忽视任何环境噪声 |
[20:15] | yet pick up any gunfire. | 只接收枪响 |
[20:20] | That’s the shot? | 那就是枪声吗 |
[20:22] | The acoustic sensor has a mile radius. | 这个声敏元件有半径一英里的接收范围 |
[20:24] | So all we know is that a gun was fired | 那么我们只知道子弹是从 |
[20:26] | somewhere within that range. | 那个范围射出的 |
[20:27] | Right. | 对 |
[20:28] | Now, choose a second microphone. | 现在选另一个麦克风 |
[20:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:34] | That’s so far from the crime scene. | 那距离现场太远了 |
[20:36] | Booth said it was a long shot. | 布斯说是一击远射 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:41] | Wow, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[20:43] | Okay, now all we have to do is draw another circle | 好了 现在我们只要画出另一个圈 |
[20:46] | and triangulate. | 进行三角测量 |
[20:47] | And where the two intersect is the source of the shot? | 那之间的交集就是枪响地点吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:52] | Nearly 1,500 yards from the site. | 距离现场差不多有一千五百码[约1371米] |
[20:55] | Is that even possible? | 这有可能吗 |
[20:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:58] | Must be why the cops called these results inconclusive. | 怪不得警察说结果不确定 |
[21:00] | Okay, well, I’ll compare it to the trajectory | 好的 我会将这跟子弹轨道进行对比 |
[21:02] | and see what we get. | 看看能找到什么 |
[21:05] | It might take me a while, | 这或许要花点时间 |
[21:07] | but I think I can get an address. | 但我应该能找出地址 |
[21:09] | Look, he is all wrong. | 他完全不着边 |
[21:11] | We’re looking for a trained sniper. | 我们要找的是训练有素的阻击手 |
[21:12] | Will you tell her? | 你能跟她解释下吗 |
[21:13] | He tested as an expert marksman. | 他测试结果是专业狙击手 |
[21:15] | Okay, maybe he made a good shot once in a while, | 好吧 或许他偶尔会射出好成绩 |
[21:18] | all right, but he was all sweaty and nervous. | 但他汗流不止而且极度紧张 |
[21:19] | You can’t exonerate a man for excessive perspiration. | 你不能因他大汗淋漓而确定他无罪 |
[21:23] | Sweets… | 小甜甜 |
[21:24] | help me out here. | 帮我向她解释 |
[21:26] | Uh, I– wha-what do I know? | 我该说些什么 |
[21:28] | What do you know? | 你该说些什么 |
[21:29] | You know the profile. | 你懂得剖析罪犯 |
[21:31] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[21:32] | Okay, Agent Booth is right. | 好的 布斯探员是对的 |
[21:34] | Most professionally trained snipers | 大部分训练有素的职业阻击手 |
[21:36] | are methodical, | 都是有条不紊 |
[21:37] | controlled, clean, patient, | 自制 整洁 有耐性 |
[21:40] | um, willing to kill under morally acceptable circumstances. | 能够在可接受的道德情况下杀人 |
[21:43] | No, no, no, a sniper does not | 不不 阻击手不会 |
[21:45] | make the morality call, all right? | 作出道德判断 好吧 |
[21:46] | He’s just the hand that pulls the trigger. | 他只是扣动扳机而已 |
[21:49] | With the faith that the target is a threat | 那是因为其相信目标会威胁到 |
[21:51] | – to innocent life. – Right. | -无辜的生命 -是的 |
[21:53] | – Is this a revenge killing? – It’s more than that. | -这是为了复仇吗 -不止那样 |
[21:55] | A rookie sniper | 一个菜鸟阻击手 |
[21:56] | would go through a transformative process | 会有一个转变过程 |
[21:58] | as he struggled to develop his professional identity. | 他会挣扎于自己的职业身份 |
[22:03] | I believe that you’re looking | 我认为你在找的人 |
[22:04] | for a person whose process was destroyed. | 已经渡过了这个阶段 |
[22:07] | Good work, Sweets. | 干得好 小甜甜 |
[22:09] | Good but slow. | 好 但太慢了 |
[22:10] | Oh, come on, you can’t blame a guy | 哦 你不能怪他 |
[22:11] | who’s not on his A-game. | 他只是没发挥正常水平 |
[22:13] | You need some time to get your head together? | 你要些时间缓缓神吗 |
[22:15] | Really, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[22:16] | Okay? Even under the best circumstances, | 就算是在最好的状态下 |
[22:18] | my A-game deserves a C. | 我的水平也不过是三流而已 |
[22:20] | Come on, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[22:21] | I’m good, really. | 我很好 真的 |
[22:22] | The lab compared the Shot Spotter recording | 实验室将枪击现场录音跟子弹轨迹 |
[22:24] | to the trajectory. | 作了对比 |
[22:26] | We got an address. | 我们有地址了 |
[22:33] | Ms. Leveque, FBI. | 拉维克小姐 联邦调查局 |
[22:35] | Ms. Leveque? Open up. FBI. | 拉维克小姐 开门 联邦调查局 |
[22:39] | Oh, there’s a doorbell. | 有门铃 |
[22:40] | Okay. Do you know the woman that lives here is an escort? | 你知道住在这里的女人是三陪吗 |
[22:43] | You mean a prostitute? | 你是说妓女吗 |
[22:45] | Doorbell. | 门铃 |
[22:46] | I don’t think she’s here. | 我认为她不在家 |
[22:48] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:50] | What, now you’re picking locks? | 你现在要撬门入室吗 |
[22:52] | Got a warrant. | 我有搜查令 |
[23:00] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[23:03] | I don’t… | 我… |
[23:07] | I don’t see the courthouse. | 我看不见法院大楼 |
[23:09] | Yeah… that’s because you don’t have one of these. | 对 那是因为你没用这个 |
[23:16] | Well… | 那么 |
[23:17] | if there’s a clear shot to be had, | 要完成远距离一击毙命 |
[23:21] | only the best sniper in the world would be able to pull it off. | 只有世界上最好的阻击手才能做到 |
[23:23] | Are you referring to yourself? | 你这是在说自己吗 |
[23:25] | Because you do hold the official record | 因为你是最远距离射击的 |
[23:26] | for the longest shot– | 官方记录保持者 |
[23:27] | almost a kilometer. | 距离几乎达到1000米 |
[23:28] | I’m not referring to myself, and it was… | 我没指我自己 况且记录… |
[23:30] | it was over a kilometer. | 超过了1000米 |
[23:37] | It’s a clear shot. | 这是超远击杀 |
[23:38] | Max couldn’t have pulled this off. | 马克斯不可能做到的 |
[23:43] | Looks like this table was dragged over here. | 貌似这张桌子曾被拖到这里 |
[23:46] | Do you smell something? | 你闻到什么味了吗 |
[23:47] | Like what? | 比如 |
[23:48] | Like cleaning solution. | 比如洗涤液 |
[23:51] | No. Yeah. | 不 没错 |
[23:53] | The marks. | 这些痕迹 |
[23:54] | Tell you what, the shooter… | 告诉你吧 那个枪手 |
[23:58] | dragged this table over here… | 把这张桌子拖到这里… |
[24:01] | to get it in position. | 准备就位 |
[24:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:04] | You know, this shooter didn’t pick this… | 这个枪手不仅仅是… |
[24:07] | this apartment just for the view. | 来这里挑选视角 |
[24:10] | He definitely did it… | 他这么做… |
[24:12] | for the challenge. | 是在挑战 |
[24:14] | He had something to prove. | 他要证明一些事情 |
[24:16] | He was a sniper, and so are you. | 他是个狙击手 你也是 |
[24:18] | Elite members of a closed community always intersect. | 高手圈子里的人都互相打过交道 |
[24:22] | You must know the man who did this. | 你肯定认识这个人 |
[24:28] | I do. | 是啊 |
[24:29] | Booth… | 布斯… |
[24:30] | I think you need to see this. | 我想你有必要看看这个 |
[24:59] | …my appeal falls through, I die. | …上诉被驳回 我也就是一死 |
[25:01] | But you’re forced to live every day | 但是你却不得不每天作为一个 |
[25:03] | as a repressed, immature imbecile, | 思想压抑乳臭未干的弱智活着 |
[25:05] | spouting canned theories to | 没人愿意听你滔滔不绝地 |
[25:07] | people who don’t really care. | 讲一些千篇一律的理论 |
[25:09] | Everyone knows who’s the weakest link in the chain. | 大家都知道谁才是最薄弱的环节 |
[25:11] | You testify at my appeal, | 只要你在起诉期间作证 |
[25:13] | and I’m gonna walk. | 我就能无罪释放 |
[25:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:25] | No… | 不… |
[25:29] | What are you… What are you doing out of the lab? | 你 你从实验室跑出来干什么 |
[25:31] | I need to talk to you. By the way, good to see you’re okay, | 我得和你谈谈 见到你没事真高兴 |
[25:34] | you know? We were worried about you. | 你知道吗 大家都为你担心 |
[25:35] | No reason to be worried. | 没必要担心 |
[25:37] | Cool. I just need your, uh, | 那就好 我有些事 |
[25:38] | professional opinion on something. | 需要你的专业意见 |
[25:40] | All right. | 说吧 |
[25:51] | I’ve been having some pretty strong feelings | 我对于昨天发生的事 |
[25:53] | about what happened yesterday. | 有很强烈的感受 |
[25:55] | I mean, am I wrong to be happy? | 我是说 我是不是不应该高兴呢 |
[25:57] | Happy that the Gravedigger’s dead? | 高兴”掘墓人”死了吗 |
[25:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:00] | I mean, I’m completely okay with it. | 我是说 我完全接受了这件事 |
[26:03] | In fact, it’s the best thing that’s happened to me all week. | 事实上 这是我这周遇到的最开心的事 |
[26:06] | But Angela, I don’t know, she thinks I’ve, | 但安琪拉 我不知道 她觉得我 |
[26:08] | like, gone off the deep end. | 好像 有点极端 |
[26:11] | Right. | 没错 |
[26:12] | Um, no, no. | 不 不 |
[26:14] | What you’re experiencing is not uncommon. | 你这种感受是正常的 |
[26:16] | The victim of a crime often feels ambivalent in the aftermath. | 被害人通常在事后会产生矛盾心理 |
[26:21] | They have feelings of guilt | 他们会感觉到罪恶 |
[26:22] | or relief or… | 或者解脱 或者… |
[26:24] | even a sense of… let’s not call it pleasure… | 甚至有种 还是别叫它快感了 |
[26:27] | Let’s call it pleasure. | 就叫快感吧 |
[26:30] | …pleasure when the perpetrator meets justice. | 当罪犯被制裁后会有快感… |
[26:34] | Do you believe that Heather Taffet got what she deserved? | 你认为海瑟·塔菲是罪有应得吗 |
[26:41] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[26:45] | I do. | 是的 |
[26:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:51] | I feel much better, Sweets. | 我好多了 斯维斯 |
[26:53] | But you felt good in the first place. | 你本来就挺开心的吧 |
[26:54] | I felt good the Gravedigger was dead. Oh. | 我是为掘墓人的死开心 |
[26:57] | I feel double good my wife was wrong. | 更开心的是 我老婆大人错了 |
[26:59] | Thanks, buddy. You’re a big help. | 谢了 兄弟 你帮了我个大忙 |
[27:02] | – If you think so. – I’ll see you later. | -你这么想就好 -回见 |
[27:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:11] | I have not seen any evidence that proves | 我没发现任何证据可以证明 |
[27:13] | that the same person who shot the Gravedigger | 是同一个人杀了掘墓人 |
[27:15] | also killed this victim. | 和这名被害人 |
[27:17] | Are you suggesting that | 你不会是觉得 |
[27:18] | the sniper was looking for a place to shoot | 那个狙击手在找地方作案的时候 |
[27:20] | and just so happened upon a dead girl in a bathtub full of lye? | 偶遇了一个死在装有强碱浴缸里的女孩吧 |
[27:24] | Your Socratic question | 你的苏格拉底式提问 |
[27:26] | constitutes a powerful argument. | 构成了一个很有力的观点 |
[27:28] | Confirmed– Tracy Leveque, | 确认了 崔西·拉维克 |
[27:30] | escort, age 29. | 三陪小姐 29岁 |
[27:32] | Nobody knew she was gone. | 没人知道她已经挂了 |
[27:33] | And this is not lye. | 而且这不是强碱 |
[27:35] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[27:37] | Do we know what killed Ms. Leveque? | 知道拉维克小姐是怎么死的了吗 |
[27:39] | Uh, the atlas is fractured. | 第一颈椎断裂而亡 |
[27:41] | Maybe… she broke her neck when he threw her in the tub. | 可能是 他把她扔进浴缸时摔断了脖子 |
[27:45] | No– a thin object, like a knife, | 不 是一个薄薄的物体 比如一把刀 |
[27:48] | was inserted between the cranium and the atlas, | 插入颅骨和第一颈椎之间 |
[27:51] | severing her head from her spine. | 把她的头和脊椎完全切断 |
[27:53] | Sounds pretty gruesome. | 听起来真可怕 |
[27:54] | Actually, it would be quite effortless. | 事实上 不费吹灰之力就能做到 |
[27:57] | Stab, twist. | 一捅 一拧 |
[27:58] | Should I create a mold to match the weapon? | 需要我做个模型匹配凶器吗 |
[28:01] | Yes, please. | 当然 谢谢 |
[28:02] | Has Hodgins determined time of death? | 哈金斯确定死亡时间没 |
[28:07] | Hodgins | 哈金斯 |
[28:09] | What is going on? | 这是干啥啊 |
[28:10] | Goggles, goggles. | 带上护目镜 护目镜 |
[28:12] | Crystal Cloggo Super Strength Drain Clog Remover | 水晶除垢强力洁厕灵 |
[28:14] | is caustic stuff. | 可是强腐蚀性的 |
[28:15] | – Good old-fashioned Cloggo, huh? – Yep. | -还是老字号给力 不是吗 -没错 |
[28:18] | It’s a combination of sodium hypochlorite, | 这是次氯酸钠 |
[28:20] | sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, | 氢氧化钠和氢氧化钾的混合物 |
[28:23] | otherwise known as caustic potash. | 或者称之为苛性钾 |
[28:25] | It’s a good thing the experiment is over, | 谢天谢地实验做完了 |
[28:27] | because otherwise, I’d need some more ventilation in here. | 要不然我还得多弄些通风橱 |
[28:29] | Why are we doing a dangerous irrelevant experiment? | 为什么我们要做这个不相干的实验 |
[28:32] | Dr. Brennan asked me to help ascertain time of death | 布纳恩博士让我查明被害人死亡时间 |
[28:34] | by determining how fast the Cloggo dissolved Ms. Leveque. | 通过确定洁厕灵能多快腐蚀掉拉维克小姐 |
[28:38] | Now, used according to directions, right, | 按照使用说明使用 对吧 |
[28:40] | this stuff dissolves a two-ounce hot dog | 这东西腐蚀掉一个2盎司的热狗 |
[28:43] | every nine minutes. | 只用9分钟 |
[28:45] | – There’s a hot dog in there? – Yeah, was. | -那里面有热狗吗 -有 曾经有 |
[28:47] | Hey, how much did the victim weigh? | 被害人有多重 |
[28:49] | 1,900-ounce escort minus the bones | 不算骨头的话是1900盎司[约53公斤] |
[28:53] | divided by a two-ounce hot dog every nine minutes | 除以9分钟腐蚀一个2盎司热狗的速度 |
[28:56] | equals… 144… | 等于… 144… |
[28:59] | Six days. | 6天 |
[29:05] | Six days? The hearing | 6天前 听证会前一天 |
[29:06] | wasn’t in the paper until the day before. | 我们才在报纸上公布 |
[29:08] | Then how did he know about it? | 那凶手是怎么知道的 |
[29:08] | I keep coming back to an inside job. | 我觉得是内部人干的 |
[29:10] | I haven’t ruled that out. | 不排除这种可能性 |
[29:11] | Forget the suspect list. Let’s call in every person | 别管嫌疑人名单了 我们把所有 |
[29:13] | east of the Mississippi | 密西西比以东 |
[29:14] | who could pull off the shot. | 所有能干这种事的人叫来得了 |
[29:15] | Regardless of alibi, I already did. | 除了有不在场证明的我 都找出来了 |
[29:17] | How many men are we talking? | 一共有多少人 |
[29:18] | – Six. – Know any of them personally? | -6个 -有你认识的吗 |
[29:20] | Every single one of them. | 都认识 |
[29:28] | Sorry, cherie. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[29:30] | I hate to startle you when you’re traumatized. | 我不想在你受伤的幼小心灵上再撒盐了 |
[29:32] | No. Agent Booth asked me to look into | 没事 布斯探员让我帮忙调查 |
[29:34] | the psychological background of our six suspects. | 这六名嫌疑人的心理状况 |
[29:37] | But here you are with a look on your face | 但是从你的表情看 |
[29:39] | like a hamster is running around in your head. | 我还以为你脑袋里有小仓鼠跑来了跑去呢 |
[29:42] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[29:44] | I told that judge that bitch | 我早就和法官说过 |
[29:45] | was going to mess with your mind. | 那婊子会扰乱你的心智 |
[29:48] | …my appeal falls through, I die. | …上诉被驳回 我也就是一死 |
[29:51] | But you’re forced to live every day | 但是你却不得不每天作为一个 |
[29:53] | as a repressed, immature imbecile, | 思想压抑乳臭未干的弱智活着 |
[29:55] | spouting canned theories | 没人愿意听你滔滔不绝地 |
[29:57] | to people who don’t really care. | 讲一些千篇一律的理论 |
[29:58] | Everyone knows who’s the weakest link in the chain. | 大家都知道谁才是最薄弱的环节 |
[30:01] | You testify at my appeal | 只要你在起诉期间作证 |
[30:03] | and I’m going to walk. | 我就能无罪释放 |
[30:05] | You know what she was doing, don’t you? | 你不知道她是故意这样说的吗 |
[30:07] | Her strategy was to shake me. | 她的策略就是动摇我的信念 |
[30:09] | To the bone, cherie. | 彻头彻尾地动摇 亲爱的 |
[30:11] | By the time she got done with you, | 等她跟你讲完了 |
[30:12] | you couldn’t get up on that stand if you tried. | 你也没有勇气站在证人席上了 |
[30:14] | You’re right. I couldn’t. | 你说的对 我确实没勇气 |
[30:17] | Makes sense. | 她说的话有道理 |
[30:30] | I’ve never been so scared… | 我从来没有这么害怕过 |
[30:35] | …as when her head… flew to pieces. | 她的头被打爆…炸成碎片的时候 |
[30:46] | Don’t tell anybody… | 别跟别人说 |
[30:51] | I messed myself. | 我尿裤子了 |
[30:56] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[31:06] | We’re all just people, cherie. | 亲爱的 我们都是常人 |
[31:09] | You’re an expert with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 你是联邦调查局聘请的专家 |
[31:13] | Now, who’s Heather Taffet? | 那海瑟·塔菲又是谁 |
[31:16] | Dead serial killer. | 死掉的连环杀人犯 |
[31:17] | You’re damn straight. | 你说得真他妈对 |
[31:19] | Dr. Brennan has her head all rigged up, | 布纳恩博士已经把她的脑袋拼起来了 |
[31:21] | spinning like a Christmas tree. | 像颗圣诞树一样可以转动 |
[31:24] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[31:27] | She can’t get to any of us anymore. | 她再也不能加害于我们任何人 |
[31:35] | We know Tracy Leveque was stabbed | 我们知道崔西·拉维克被刺伤的位置 |
[31:36] | at the top of the spine, severing the spinal column. | 在脊柱的顶端 她的脊髓被切断 |
[31:39] | The killer used his left hand, twisting counterclockwise. | 凶手左手持凶器刺入 然后逆时针旋转 |
[31:42] | Left hand? You said he took the shot with his right. | 左手吗 你刚才说他开枪时用的是右手 |
[31:44] | I did, but it’s very rare for a shooter to stab someone. | 是的 但枪手用刀杀人的情况很少见 |
[31:47] | This would not be an intimate killing. | 这里没有发生激烈的争斗 |
[31:50] | The maneuver was fast and clinical. | 凶手动作迅速 冷酷无情 |
[31:52] | Very little blood. | 没出多少血 |
[31:53] | Oh, like Israeli close-quarter combat. | 就像以色列近距离对战 |
[31:54] | We believe the weapon may be a heavy-bladed hunting knife. | 我们认为凶器应该是一把刀刃厚重的猎刀 |
[31:58] | We’re looking for an ambidextrous, | 我们要找的嫌犯左右手同样灵活 |
[32:00] | Israeli-trained, big game hunter, | 在以色列受过训练 喜欢找大目标 |
[32:02] | is that what you’re saying? | 这样总结对吗 |
[32:03] | Precisely. | 完全正确 |
[32:03] | That narrows it down. | 这已经把范围缩小了很多 |
[32:07] | William Preston– | 威廉·普雷斯顿– |
[32:08] | Dallas, HRT. | 达拉斯人质救援组成员 |
[32:10] | Knew him in Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗认识的他 |
[32:18] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[32:19] | Seeley. | 瑟雷 |
[32:21] | Black, right? | 不加奶和糖 对吧 |
[32:22] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -这就对了 |
[32:25] | You know, Bill, I really hate | 我真不想让你 |
[32:26] | to bring you in under these circumstances. | 在这样的场合下来见我 |
[32:28] | No, you don’t. You want me here. | 别说假话了 你确实想见我 |
[32:30] | If you didn’t, | 如果你不想 |
[32:30] | I’d be at a bank robbery in Austin right now. | 我现在还在奥斯丁处理抢劫银行的案件呢 |
[32:32] | Come on, Bill, this isn’t personal. | 算了吧 比尔 这不是针对你个人 |
[32:34] | Your training is well-established. | 你受过的训练被大家所公认 |
[32:36] | You know the machinery; you hunt. | 你了解枪支 喜欢打猎 |
[32:38] | Yeah, you know what’s well-established is, you don’t like me. | 别忘了 你讨厌我的事实大家也知道 |
[32:40] | No, nobody likes you, Bill. | 我确实不喜欢 没人喜欢你 比尔 |
[32:43] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[32:44] | I have an alibi, Seeley. | 我有不在场的证明 |
[32:46] | I was on assignment. | 我当时有任务 |
[32:48] | Come on, you and I both know who did this. | 算了吧 你和我都知道这是谁干的 |
[32:54] | All right, I don’t blame you. | 好吧 这事不怪你 |
[32:55] | He was a friend. | 他是个老朋友 |
[32:57] | He was my mentor for ten years. | 十年来 他一直是我的良师益友 |
[32:59] | I’m not going to be the one to point the finger. | 但把矛头指向他的人不会是我 |
[33:01] | Jake Broadsky is not a suspect. | 杰克·布罗德斯基不是嫌犯 |
[33:03] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[33:05] | Who else could have made that shot? | 还有谁能射中这么远的目标 |
[33:07] | It’s him, or it’s you. | 除了他就是你 |
[33:08] | – He was your instructor– close-quarter combat. – Yeah. | -他是你近距离对战科目的教练 -是的 |
[33:12] | And then we went together to Dallas HRT. | 我们一起去了达拉斯人质救援组 |
[33:14] | He was like a brother to me | 他对我像亲兄弟一样 |
[33:16] | up until the day he disappeared. | 直到某一天他突然消失了 |
[33:19] | You still communicate with him? | 你跟他还有联系吗 |
[33:20] | No. Do you? | 没有了 你呢 |
[33:22] | No. As far as I know, | 我也没有 据我所知 |
[33:23] | no one does. | 没人跟他保持联络 |
[33:24] | Yeah. Well, we’d all like to think | 我们都希望他退休了 |
[33:26] | that he’s retired somewhere, happy. | 找了个地方享受生活 |
[33:29] | But guys I know– other snipers– | 但我认识的其他狙击手们 |
[33:31] | sometimes they’ll get a bill in the mail. | 都会偶尔在信箱里收到一张帐单 |
[33:33] | Stuff we know he likes. | 账单上是他喜欢的那几样东西 |
[33:35] | Copper. | 铜 |
[33:36] | Yeah. Like that. | 对 类似的东西 |
[33:39] | Stealing an identity– that would be nothing to him. | 窃取身份对他来说易如反掌 |
[33:42] | He’d get a kick out of it. | 他甚至以此为乐 |
[33:43] | You know he can hunt. | 你也知道他会打猎 |
[33:45] | You know he loves the kill. | 你还知道他喜欢杀人的感觉 |
[33:50] | You know I’m right. | 你也知道我是对的 |
[33:58] | Jacob Ripkin Broadsky– | 雅各布·瑞普金·布罗德斯基 |
[33:59] | he trained counter- snipers in the Gulf, | 他在海湾战争期间受过反狙击训练 |
[34:01] | then he moved to a hostage rescue unit in Texas. | 然后去了德州的一个人质救援小组 |
[34:04] | A year later, his superior accused him | 一年之后 他的上司指责他 |
[34:06] | of jumping the trigger in a hostage situation. | 在一起人质事件中未经允许就开枪 |
[34:08] | – He killed someone? – No. | -他杀死人质了 -不 |
[34:09] | It was a masked gunman, | 是个蒙面持枪的歹徒 |
[34:10] | but he didn’t have the green light. | 但他确实没得到开枪的命令 |
[34:11] | We call that murder. | 我们把这叫做谋杀 |
[34:12] | Broadsky maintained he was acting | 布罗德斯基坚持说 |
[34:13] | within his job description. | 他只是在尽自己的职责 |
[34:15] | He said he did what he did to, quote: | 他做了必须做的 他的原话 |
[34:17] | “Save the life of the hostage.” | “保住人质的性命” |
[34:18] | A lot of guys agreed with him. | 很多人同意他的说法 |
[34:19] | What about the officials? | 官方结论是什么 |
[34:21] | He disappeared before any charges could come down. | 官方结论出来之前他就消失了 |
[34:23] | His unit began calling him “The Hand of God.” | 他的同事开始给他起外号叫”上帝之手” |
[34:25] | Implying sole judgment | 暗指其自行做判断 |
[34:27] | and the ability to act outside of human control. | 不受人类控制 任意行动 |
[34:29] | That wasn’t his job. | 这不是他的职责 |
[34:30] | He should have waited for a green light. | 他应该在接到命令之后再开枪 |
[34:32] | Well, he thought he was doing the right thing. | 他觉得自己做得是正确的 |
[34:34] | You’re glad that he did it, aren’t you | 他这么做让你感到高兴 不是吗 |
[34:36] | No, I don’t condone it. | 不 我不赞同这种做法 |
[34:38] | But you admire it. | 但你钦佩他的勇气 |
[34:39] | You hold two beliefs at once. | 同时有着两种矛盾的想法 |
[34:40] | It’s called cognitive dissonance. | 这叫认知失调 |
[34:41] | No, I understand him. | 不 我只是理解他 |
[34:46] | I’m busy. Talk fast. | 我很忙 快点讲 |
[34:47] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[34:49] | Caroline hollered at me. | 卡罗琳吼了我一顿 |
[34:53] | We got a hit on a possible alias– Gary Gray. | 刚刚查到有人用了可疑的化名盖瑞·格瑞 |
[34:57] | He’s a famous British sniper. | 他是一个著名的英国狙击手 |
[34:58] | Who died a hundred years ago, | 已经死了一百年了 |
[35:00] | but somehow created a bank account yesterday | 但就在昨天谋杀案发生后不长的时间 |
[35:03] | to cash a check for | 他到银行开了个账户 |
[35:04] | two million dollars, hours after the murder. | 把一张两百万美元的支票兑成现金 |
[35:06] | – Who wrote him the check? – Don’t know. | -支票是谁开给他的 -不知道 |
[35:08] | But James Kent withdrew the same amount yesterday. | 詹姆斯·肯特昨天提取了同样数额的现金 |
[35:11] | James Kent– | 詹姆斯·肯特… |
[35:12] | he’s the father of two of the victims. | 他是其中两名死者的父亲 |
[35:14] | Two million dollars is the ransom she wanted for his boys. | 掘墓人当时要的赎金就是两百万美元 |
[35:22] | I didn’t kill anyone, Agent Booth. | 我没杀人 布斯探员 |
[35:24] | Right, but you paid the man who did. Do you see that? | 没错 但你花钱雇了杀手 看见了吗 |
[35:26] | That’s your signature on the front of the cashier’s check. | 这张银行支票的正面有你的签名 |
[35:28] | Am I right? | 没说错吧 |
[35:29] | Two million dollars you paid him? | 这是你付给他的两百万美元吧 |
[35:30] | Your hit man killed an innocent woman. | 你雇的杀手还杀死了一个无辜的女孩 |
[35:32] | The Gravedigger wasn’t the only victim. | 掘墓人并不是唯一的死者 |
[35:33] | Tracy Leveque– she never hurt anyone. | 崔西·拉维克 她从来没伤害过任何人 |
[35:41] | I didn’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[35:43] | She was killed for access to her apartment. | 凶手杀她只是为了使用她的公寓 |
[35:47] | Then he did that on his own. | 那就是他自己要这么做的 |
[35:48] | – Who’s he? – I don’t know. | -凶手是谁 -我不知道 |
[35:50] | You’re under arrest for the conspiracy to commit murder. | 我现在以密谋谋杀的罪名逮捕你 |
[35:52] | If I were you, I would cooperate. | 如果我是你 我会跟警方合作的 |
[35:53] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[35:56] | What does he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[35:56] | I didn’t see him! | 我没见过他 |
[36:00] | I dropped a check off in a restroom in a public park. | 我只是把支票放在公园的卫生间里 |
[36:04] | You never met him? | 你没见过他 |
[36:05] | Not face-to-face. | 没有碰过面 |
[36:06] | How did you find him? | 那你怎么找到他的 |
[36:07] | I didn’t. He found me. | 我没找他 是他找的我 |
[36:11] | I… I got a phone call. | 我接到一个电话 |
[36:13] | A man asks me if I’ll pay him | 他问我是否愿意出200万美元 |
[36:15] | two million dollars to kill the Gravedigger. | 雇他杀死掘墓人 |
[36:18] | – He chose the victim? – Yeah. | -他自己选的目标吗 -没错 |
[36:19] | And he set the price. | 而且是他定的价 |
[36:22] | And I thought, hell, yeah. | 我想 当然可以 |
[36:26] | I mean, he’s-he’s doing a service to society. | 我是说 他其实是为社会造福 |
[36:29] | The Gravedigger killed my two sons. | 掘墓人杀了我的两个儿子 |
[36:33] | I paid him. | 我出了钱 |
[36:35] | I was happy to. | 而且非常乐意 |
[36:39] | A witness saw Broadsky on the news. | 目击者在新闻上看到了布罗德斯基 |
[36:41] | He swears it’s the same guy | 他发誓在I-64路边的 |
[36:43] | he saw in a gun shop off I-64. | 一家枪支店里看到了他 |
[36:45] | It looks like the middle of nowhere. | 看起来是个偏僻的地儿 |
[36:46] | This guy likes the middle of nowhere. | 他那种人就喜欢偏僻的地儿 |
[36:47] | He likes to hide, he likes to hunt. | 他喜欢躲藏 喜欢捕猎 |
[36:49] | History suggests | 历史表明 |
[36:50] | that the notorious assassin seeks foreign asylum. | 臭名昭著的刺客喜欢偏僻的避难所 |
[36:54] | No, those guys are on the run. | 但那些人是在逃者 |
[36:55] | This guy– he’s on the offense. | 这位可是处于防御状态 |
[36:57] | Is it possible to search the area? | 有没有可能搜索整片区域 |
[36:58] | Tree canopy blocks the view from the air. | 树冠会局限空中搜索视野 |
[37:01] | Property ownership. | 房产所有权信息 |
[37:02] | Right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[37:04] | So, I ran a check | 我查了一下 |
[37:05] | on the 60 private plots of land in that area. | 此区域内60处自留地 |
[37:07] | What if we recruit volunteers for a ground search? | 要是找些人来进行全面地面搜索呢 |
[37:10] | Like a grid search for evidence? | 就像用网格搜寻找证据一样 |
[37:12] | Search for missing children, yeah, | 寻找走失的孩子还可以 |
[37:13] | but the search for a man who killed… | 但要寻找一个杀死… |
[37:16] | Public Enemy Number One, I doubt it. | 全民头号公敌的杀手 我不确定 |
[37:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:20] | Broadsky purchased land– | 布罗德斯基在高速路旁 |
[37:21] | ten acres off the highway. | 购买了一片10英亩的地 |
[37:23] | Under the name of another sniper? | 以另一个狙击手的名义吗 |
[37:26] | “Seeley Booth.” | “瑟雷·布斯” |
[37:31] | This is between me and him. | 这是我和他之间的事 |
[38:00] | Seeley Booth! | 瑟雷·布斯 |
[38:05] | Let me see the hands, Jake. | 杰克 让我看见你的手 |
[38:08] | Where’s your gun? | 你的枪呢 |
[38:10] | That’s not why I’m here. | 那不是我来的原因 |
[38:11] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[38:14] | It’s good to see you. | 看到你真好 |
[38:16] | It’s over, Jake. We both know it’s over. | 都结束了 杰克 你我都清楚这点 |
[38:18] | So, what do I have to do to bring you in? | 我该怎样让你就范呢 |
[38:19] | You can’t do anything. | 你做不了什么 |
[38:21] | Not without a warrant. | 因为你没有搜查证 |
[38:25] | I’m watching you, too, Seeley. | 我也在看着你 瑟雷 |
[38:28] | Why did you kill the Gravedigger? | 你为什么杀掘墓人 |
[38:30] | I didn’t. | 我没杀她 |
[38:33] | But whoever did, I applaud him. | 但不论是谁干的 我都为他喝彩 |
[38:36] | What about Tracy Leveque? | 那崔西·拉维克呢 |
[38:38] | She didn’t do anything to anyone. | 她可没做什么坏事 |
[38:39] | Collateral damage. | 连带伤害 |
[38:41] | Maybe she was warned to stay away, | 也许她被警告过莫管闲事 |
[38:43] | and maybe she didn’t listen. | 或许她没有听话 |
[38:47] | I should go. | 我要走了 |
[38:49] | I just wanted to say hello. | 我只是来打声招呼 |
[38:51] | Wait, Jake… we can work something out here. | 等等 杰克…我们可以解决此事的 |
[38:54] | We’re the same, Seeley. | 我们是同类人 瑟雷 |
[38:55] | We both want to do the right thing. | 我们都想做正确的事 |
[38:57] | Stop… Jake. I’m warning you. | 停下…杰克 我警告你 |
[38:59] | Go ahead. | 来呀 |
[39:00] | Jump the fence. | 跳过栅栏 |
[39:02] | Don’t wait for the warrant. | 别等搜查证了 |
[39:06] | I don’t need a warrant. | 我不需要搜查证 |
[39:08] | This land belongs to Seeley Booth. | 这是瑟雷·布斯的地 |
[40:12] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[40:13] | Take the shot. | 开枪啊 |
[40:16] | I’ve known you for a long time, Seeley. | 我太了解你了 瑟雷 |
[40:20] | You never could go for the kill, | 只要有一丝疑惑 |
[40:22] | not if there was any doubt. | 你是不会杀人的 |
[40:34] | He just took off. I wasn’t ready for the terrain. I… | 他跑掉了 我不熟悉地形 我… |
[40:37] | Chasing after him, I fell and hurt my leg | 紧追其后 结果摔伤了腿 |
[40:39] | and dislocated my shoulder from the explosion. | 然后在爆炸中肩膀脱臼了 |
[40:42] | You should have waited for me. | 你应该等我的 |
[40:44] | Well, I thought I could talk to him. | 我以为我可以说服他 |
[40:45] | The Jake I know– | 我认识的杰克 |
[40:47] | he would definitely have done the right thing. | 绝对会做正确的事的 |
[40:49] | Stop beating yourself up. | 别自责了 |
[40:50] | What? He destroyed all the evidence | 可是 他在设陷阱炸飞我时 |
[40:52] | when he booby-trapped his trailer. | 也毁了所有证据 |
[40:53] | We still have a case. | 我们还是可以立案的 |
[40:54] | If we’d have sent in the cavalry, guns blazing, | 如果我们派兵过去 展开枪战 |
[40:56] | there’d be a disaster on our hands. | 我们会揽上个烂摊子的 |
[40:58] | I just didn’t want to let anyone down. | 我只是不想让大家失望 |
[41:00] | We may not have him tonight, | 我们或许今晚抓不到他 |
[41:02] | but we will– I promise, cherie. | 但我保证总会抓到的 亲爱的 |
[41:04] | Sounds exciting as hell. I wish I’d been there. | 听起来挺刺激的 真希望我当时在 |
[41:06] | Probably best you weren’t, Max. | 马克斯 幸好你不在 |
[41:08] | I did think this could have been you. | 我还以为是你干的 |
[41:10] | Well, it’s nice to know I’m still suspected. | 知道我还是嫌犯我可真是开心啊 |
[41:12] | I appreciate that; thank you. Thank you very much. | 我很感激 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[41:16] | Look, there’s my cab. | 我的计程车来了 |
[41:18] | I’m on my way to the airport. | 我要去机场了 |
[41:19] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送送你 |
[41:21] | Always a pleasure, Max. | 很高兴看到你 马克斯 |
[41:22] | The pleasure was all mine. | 我也很高兴 |
[41:24] | I’ve got paperwork. | 我还有些文书要处理 |
[41:26] | – See you. – Right. | -回见 -好 |
[41:32] | Uh, Tempie, I want to thank you. | 坦普 我要谢谢你 |
[41:36] | For what? | 为什么 |
[41:37] | Well, I came here because | 我来这里是因为 |
[41:38] | I wanted you to believe me and, and you did. | 我要你相信我 你也确实相信了我 |
[41:40] | You were exonerated by the facts. | 事实证明了你的清白 |
[41:45] | But even if you weren’t, I… | 即使不是这样 我… |
[41:49] | I did believe you. | 我也相信你 |
[41:50] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[41:53] | Well, that’s all I wanted to hear. | 有这句话就够了 |
[41:55] | Oh, wait, I have something for you. | 等下 我有样东西给你 |
[41:59] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[42:02] | A conch shell from Maui? | 毛伊岛的海螺壳吗 |
[42:04] | I thought you were in New Hampshire. | 我以为你在新罕布什尔 |
[42:05] | Well, actually, it’s, uh, ceramic. | 其实 那个是陶瓷的 |
[42:08] | I got it this afternoon on the mall | 我今天下午在自然历史博物馆前的 |
[42:11] | in front of the Natural History. | 商场里买的 |
[42:12] | They, uh, painted your name. | 上面写有你的名字 |
[42:14] | What are these holes? | 那这些孔呢 |
[42:16] | For toothbrushes. | 用来放牙刷的 |
[42:19] | Listen. | 听听看 |
[42:26] | It works. | 有声音 |
[42:27] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[42:29] | That it is not the ocean. | 这不是海洋的声音 |
[42:31] | It is the blood rushing through your head. | 是血液在脑袋里流动的声音 |
[42:33] | You always told me that it was the ocean. | 你总说是海洋的声音 |
[42:40] | Good-bye, honey. | 再见 宝贝 |
[42:42] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[42:46] | Here we go! | 好了 |
[42:50] | To the airport. | 去机场 |