时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Senora? | 太太 |
[00:11] | Senora? | 太太 |
[00:14] | Senora, are you trying to cook again? | 太太 你又尝试做饭了吗 |
[00:17] | Why do you do that? | 你为什么要那么做啊 |
[00:18] | You burn the pots, and then I have to clean. | 烧干了锅 到时候还要我来刷 |
[00:22] | Cerda. | 你这只母猪[西班牙语] |
[00:24] | Doesn’t smell good, senora. | 闻起来不怎么样 太太 |
[00:26] | Whatever you cooked, don’t eat it. | 不管你做了什么 都别吃 |
[00:31] | Senora? | 太太 |
[00:34] | Senora? | 太太 |
[00:41] | I-I think you’ve been in there too long. | 我认为你在那里面待的时间太长了 |
[00:43] | You smell all sweaty. | 你闻起来都是汗味 |
[00:48] | Trust me, no one needs to be that brown. | 相信我 没人需要晒得肤色那么棕的 |
[00:53] | Senora? | 太太 |
[01:01] | Senora? | 太太 |
[01:10] | Who the hell has a home tanning bed? | 谁会拥有家用日光浴床啊 |
[01:13] | Aren’t there easier ways to get cancer? | 没有比这更方便的得癌症的方法吗 |
[01:16] | Exposed mastoid process and rounded frontal bones | 暴露的乳突和圆润的额骨 |
[01:20] | suggest female. | 证明死者是女性 |
[01:21] | I think the bikini is a big hint, too. | 我认为比基尼也是重要判断依据 |
[01:23] | Right. Porous sternal rib end | 是的 多孔的胸骨肋骨末端 |
[01:26] | indicates she was in her 30s. | 表示她年龄接近40岁 |
[01:28] | Tanned complexion was considered unattractive | 晒过的肤色一直被认为是不好看的 |
[01:30] | until 1920, | 直到1920年 |
[01:31] | when Coco Chanel went to the South of France | 那年可可·香奈儿去了法国南部 |
[01:33] | and returned with a tan. | 回来的时候 皮肤晒黑了 |
[01:36] | Think she fell asleep in here? | 她有可能是在这里睡着了 |
[01:37] | Probably an accident, right? | 也许是意外 是吧 |
[01:39] | Well, I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:40] | I have to thoroughly examine the remains. | 我必须仔细地检查骸骨 |
[01:42] | No, it’s just that, before I left the lab, | 只是 在我离开实验室之前 |
[01:43] | Cam said something about having plans tonight– | 凯提到今晚有约之类的 |
[01:45] | being Valentine’s Day and all– so… I think she’s | 情人节什么的 所以 我认为她 |
[01:48] | probably going to want to put this to bed early. | 可能希望赶紧结案 |
[01:49] | Are you suggesting | 你是在说我们不必照要求 |
[01:51] | that we not do our jobs properly? | 完成我们的工作吗 |
[01:52] | No! Hey! Not me! | 不 不是我说的 |
[01:53] | Cam. My boss. | 是凯 我的上司 |
[01:54] | I’m just passing on the information here. | 我不过就是传个话 |
[01:57] | Guess today is such a special day for her | 我猜想因为他的新男友 |
[01:59] | because of her new boyfriend. | 今天变成了特别的日子 |
[02:01] | Valentine’s Day was originally meant to commemorate | 情人节最初是为了纪念 |
[02:03] | a Christian martyr who died in a quite horrific way. | 一位死法很惨的基督教殉道者 |
[02:05] | Investigating this death | 调查死者的死因 |
[02:06] | is a more appropriate way to celebrate. | 才是更适合的庆祝方式 |
[02:09] | Yeah, I’m going to let you tell her that one. | 是啊 还是你去跟她说这件事吧 |
[02:10] | Right, so, okay. | 好了 |
[02:12] | The housekeeper ID’d the body as a Wendy Bovitz. | 女清洁工确定死者是温迪·博维茨 |
[02:14] | She was a wedding planner. | 她是婚礼策划人 |
[02:15] | Well, that explains all the… decorations and pictures. | 这就解释了这些装饰物和图片 |
[02:18] | It’s kind of sad, isn’t it? | 有点悲哀 不是吗 |
[02:19] | Someone who specializes in love | 一个专门营造爱的人 |
[02:21] | would be found dead on Valentine’s Day? | 死在了情人节这一天 |
[02:23] | Just another day, Hodgins. Just another day. | 没什么特别 哈金斯 没什么特别 |
[02:25] | Not when you have a pregnant wife. | 有个怀孕的妻子就很特别 |
[02:27] | All right, so the alarm was on when the housekeeper | 好吧 在清洁工进来的时候 |
[02:29] | got here. There’s, uh, no sign of a break-in. | 警报是开着的 没有闯入的迹象 |
[02:31] | Nothing was stolen. | 没有物品被偷 |
[02:33] | Hey, Bones, don’t these things have timers anywhere? | 骨头 这些东西不是有计时器吗 |
[02:35] | – It’s broken. – Oh. Maybe she | -坏了 -也许她 |
[02:37] | just fell asleep and she turned to stew. | 睡着了 变成了炖菜 |
[02:38] | Yeah. That makes sense. | 是啊 这说得通 |
[02:40] | I think Cam can sign off on that. | 我认为凯可以签同意书了 |
[02:41] | Oh… No, no, no, no. Doesn’t Cam want | 不不不 凯不是应该 |
[02:42] | to take this goo back to the lab and analyze it? | 希望把这一坨送回实验室分析吗 |
[02:44] | – She has Valentine’s Day plans. – Right. | -她今晚有情人节计划 -了解 |
[02:47] | Okay, look… I know you and Hannah | 好吧 听着 我知道你和汉娜 |
[02:49] | broke up, but… | 分手了 但是… |
[02:50] | for most people, Valentine’s Day… | 对于大多数人来说 情人节… |
[02:52] | You don’t want to finish that sentence. | 你不会想要说完那句话的 |
[02:54] | No. No, I don’t. | 是的 我不会 |
[02:56] | So, I’m assuming that you want | 那么说 我可以认为 |
[02:58] | to take all of this back to the lab. Correct? | 你们会想要把这些都运回实验室 对吧 |
[03:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:01] | Yes, of course. | 那是当然 |
[03:06] | Happy Valentine’s Day, Bones. | 情人节快乐 骨头 |
[03:14] | Based on the decomp, | 根据尸体腐烂情况 |
[03:15] | which was accelerated | 腐烂由于高温和紫外线 |
[03:16] | by the heat and the UV rays, | 速度加快了 |
[03:18] | the victim has been dead | 进而判断死者死亡时间 |
[03:20] | between 32 and 38 hours. | 在38小时前到32小时前之间 |
[03:22] | I don’t have to get | 我不必给诺拉 |
[03:23] | a Valentine’s Day present for Nora, | 送情人节礼物 |
[03:25] | because every year, Nora sends me a request. | 因为每一年 诺拉会发给我一个请求 |
[03:28] | I can’t lose. | 我根本就不可能输 |
[03:29] | Were we talking about you and your girlfriend? | 你是在谈论你和你的女友吗 |
[03:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:32] | I was just thinking about her. Love’s funny that way. | 我只是在想她 爱情会让人这个样子 |
[03:34] | Remember when you were so professional | 记得你以前非常的专业 |
[03:35] | that you wouldn’t mention anything about your personal life? | 根本就不会提及自己的私事吗 |
[03:37] | I know. What a drag I was. | 记得 我那时真是惹人烦 |
[03:40] | Fracture to the zygomatic arch | 颧弓骨折 |
[03:43] | and a mandibular fracture at the symphysis. | 骨联合线处有一处下颌骨骨折 |
[03:45] | This could be murder. | 这可能是谋杀 |
[03:46] | No… murder. | 不要是谋杀 |
[03:48] | Paul has this amazing evening planned– | 保罗计划了超赞的一晚 |
[03:51] | dinner at L’Ami Jean, | 在拉玫吉恩吃晚餐 |
[03:53] | ending in a gorgeous room at the Hampshire House– | 最后会去汉普夏宾馆的一间华丽的房间 |
[03:56] | and a complicated case would mess that up, | 一个复杂的案子会毁了那一切的 |
[03:59] | and that would make me very cranky. | 那会让我变得非常暴躁 |
[04:02] | Remodeling suggests | 骨愈合表明 |
[04:03] | that these injuries are a few years old. | 这些伤口是几年前的了 |
[04:06] | Thank God! Tox screen indicates | 谢天谢地 毒检报告表明 |
[04:08] | alcohol consumption and traces of diazepam. | 死者曾摄入酒精和微量安定 |
[04:10] | There we have it. | 案子解决了 |
[04:11] | She had a glass of wine, popped a pill, fell asleep. | 她喝了点酒 吃了片药 睡着了 |
[04:14] | We have more bones to examine. | 我们还有不少骨头要检查 |
[04:18] | Knock yourself out. | 请便 |
[04:19] | You know, last year, | 去年 |
[04:20] | she wanted to go to this cabin in the mountains, | 她想去山上的一个小屋 |
[04:22] | and we got snowed in. | 我们被大雪封住了 |
[04:23] | And the only way we could keep ourselves warm | 而唯一能保持我们体温的方法 |
[04:26] | was to just… | 就是… |
[04:32] | Well, it was a wonderful Valentine’s Day. | 那是一次美妙的情人节 |
[04:38] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[04:39] | Oh, hello, Douglas. | 你好 道格拉斯 |
[04:41] | No. I can’t tonight. I’m busy. | 不 今晚不行 我有事 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry. Okay, good-bye. | 对不起 好的 再见 |
[04:46] | So you have plans tonight. That’s nice. | 你今晚有约 不错啊 |
[04:49] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[04:51] | A date on Valentine’s Day comes with the expectation | 在情人节约会 会导致对方期待 |
[04:53] | of affectionate companionship and probably sex. | 感情的付出 并可能发生性关系 |
[04:56] | I have no intention of engaging in either. | 我不想做这两件事 |
[04:58] | Oh, I do. | 我想 |
[05:02] | – Uh-oh. – No. | -啊哦 -不 |
[05:09] | Sharp force trauma to the ribs. | 肋骨受到尖状物刺伤 |
[05:11] | And no remodeling. | 没有骨愈合迹象 |
[05:13] | Left anterior fourth and fifth ribs. | 左前第四第五肋骨 |
[05:15] | The wounds are penetrating. Dr. Edison, | 伤口呈刺穿状 埃迪森博士 |
[05:18] | we need to check the corresponding section | 我们需要检查相对应位置的 |
[05:19] | of the thoracic spine. | 胸椎的情况 |
[05:23] | – Yep. – What is it? | -没错 -是什么 |
[05:25] | There are some nicks | 在胸椎 |
[05:26] | on the front of some of the thoracic vertebrae. | 前部有一些小的伤口 |
[05:28] | Which means the wedding planner | 也就是说婚礼策划人 |
[05:29] | was stabbed through the heart. | 被刺穿了心脏 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry, Dr. Saroyan. | 很抱歉 瑟罗医生 |
[05:33] | This is murder. | 这是谋杀案 |
[06:09] | People! People! Can I have your attention, please? | 同志们 同志们 大家注意了 |
[06:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:14] | Apparently, there’s a chance that this may be a murder. | 很显然 有一丝可能这是一桩谋杀案 |
[06:18] | Oh, it’s definitely a murder, Dr Saroyan. | 肯定是谋杀 瑟罗医生 |
[06:19] | Okay, since it is a murder, you have exactly… | 好吧 既然是谋杀 你们有 |
[06:22] | eight hours and 22 minutes to solve it. | 8小时22分钟来解决这个案子 |
[06:26] | Uh, excuse me, Cam. | 打断一下 凯 |
[06:28] | – Why? – Because, at exactly | -为什么 -因为在下午 |
[06:29] | 6:45 pm, I am exiting this building | 6点45 我要走出这栋大楼 |
[06:31] | to observe Valentine’s Day with Paul. | 去和保罗共度情人节 |
[06:33] | Well, what if the murder isn’t solved? | 如果谋杀到时候还没解决呢 |
[06:35] | People, there is death in this world and there is romance. | 同志们 世上有死亡也有爱情 |
[06:37] | Today, death is the loser and romance wins. | 今天 死亡是输家 爱情是赢家 |
[06:42] | What about justice? | 那公正呢 |
[06:45] | Good. Go. Solve. | 很好 开始办案吧 |
[06:49] | – So, you know what this means, right? – What? | -你知道这意味着什么 对吧 -什么 |
[06:52] | We can get out of here early, | 我们可以早点下班啊 |
[06:53] | make a night of it. | 找点事做 |
[06:55] | We don’t have to do that. | 我们不用那么做 |
[06:57] | Come on. Dinner… | 得了 晚餐 |
[06:58] | and dancing… | 跳舞 |
[07:00] | Dancing? | 跳舞吗 |
[07:02] | Okay, dinner and… and a walk. | 好吧 晚餐和散步 |
[07:04] | A very… short walk. | 距离非常短的散步 |
[07:07] | You don’t have to worry about Valentine’s anymore. | 你不用再担心情人节了 |
[07:10] | We’re married people. | 我们是结了婚的人了 |
[07:12] | Well, come on, now. Married people have romance. | 那怎么能行 结了婚的人也有浪漫啊 |
[07:14] | I am going to prove it to you. | 我会向你证明的 |
[07:18] | Here’s our confirmation. | 现在正式确认了 |
[07:21] | The murder victim was Wendy Bovitz. | 被害人是温迪·博维茨 |
[07:23] | Wow. A wedding planner killed just before Valentine’s Day. | 一位婚礼策划人在情人节之前被杀 |
[07:26] | That is ironic. | 真是讽刺啊 |
[07:27] | – Yeah, but we have an I.D., | 是的 确认死者身份了 |
[07:29] | which is good. – Right. | 这很好 -啊对 |
[07:30] | You have plans. Okay, uh, I’ll check with Clark | 你今晚有约 好吧 我去找克拉克 |
[07:32] | and see if he needs help with anything resembling a weapon. | 看看他是否需要我帮忙模拟出凶器 |
[07:34] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:38] | You’re the expert on Valentine’s romance. | 你是情人节浪漫的专家 |
[07:40] | I got a question for you. | 我有问题问你 |
[07:41] | Fine– as long as you ask it | 可以 前提是你在返回 |
[07:43] | on the way back to your office to solve this murder. | 你办公室去解决这个案子的路上问问题 |
[07:45] | Okay. All right. So, uh, Angela just said to me | 好的 安琪拉对我说 |
[07:47] | that because we’re married, | 因为我们结婚了 |
[07:48] | we don’t have to be romantic. | 我们就不需要搞浪漫那套了 |
[07:49] | – Not true. – Well, yes, | 不是真的 -是啊 |
[07:50] | I know it’s hard to believe, | 我也很难相信那是真的 |
[07:51] | but that is exactly what she just said. | 但这是她的原话 |
[07:52] | No. Married or not, you still have to be romantic. | 非也 不管结没结婚 你都得浪漫 |
[07:54] | I knew it. She’s testing me. | 我就知道 她在考验我 |
[07:56] | No, no, she’s not testing you. | 非也 她不是在考验你 |
[07:58] | She’s pregnant, and her feet hurt, | 她怀着孩子 脚疼 |
[08:00] | and she may not feel up for initiating the romance, | 她自己也许感觉并不想玩浪漫 |
[08:02] | but if you don’t, she’ll never forgive you. | 但如果你也不玩 她永远都不会原谅你 |
[08:05] | – It’s the estrogen. – It’s all right. | -都是雌激素惹的祸 -没关系 |
[08:06] | – I’ll initiate all right. – Okay. | -我会一手包办的 -那就好 |
[08:08] | – How? – You know that | 有啥计划 -你还记得 |
[08:10] | emerald necklace | 我在前年圣诞节 |
[08:10] | I bought her Christmas before last? | 给她买的那条祖母绿项链吗 |
[08:13] | Yes. | 记得 |
[08:18] | – Wow. – Matching earrings. | -哇 -相配的耳环哦 |
[08:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:22] | Angela doesn’t really like that necklace so much. | 安琪拉其实并不怎么喜欢那条项链 |
[08:26] | What? She loves it. | 什么 她喜欢的啊 |
[08:27] | She told me so. | 她亲口跟我说过的 |
[08:28] | Of course she did, | 她当然说过 |
[08:29] | but have you ever seen her wear it? | 但你见她戴过吗 |
[08:31] | Uh… yes. | 见过 |
[08:32] | When you didn’t ask? | 在你没特别要求的时候戴过吗 |
[08:33] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -这样啊 -对吧 |
[08:35] | Think of something else. | 想想别的 |
[08:36] | But wait until after we solve the murder. | 但得等到我们破了案子再说 |
[08:47] | Wen-Wendy’s dead? | 温迪死了 |
[08:48] | Are-are you sure it was her? | 你确定是她吗 |
[08:51] | – Without a doubt. – Oh, my God. | -千真万确 -哦天啊 |
[08:54] | This is a disaster. | 太可怕了 |
[08:55] | Especially for Wendy. | 对温迪来说更是如此 |
[08:57] | So… you are her assistant. | 你是她的助理 |
[08:59] | Executive assistant, yes. | 没错 私人助理 |
[09:00] | Is that important? Executive assistant? | 这个职位重要吗 我是说私人助理 |
[09:02] | Well, I guess, | 我觉得 |
[09:03] | right now, in the grand scheme of things, | 目前还有这么多计划 |
[09:05] | no, it probably isn’t. | 可能已经不重要了 |
[09:07] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[09:08] | A couple days ago. | 几天前 |
[09:10] | I’ve, uh, been trying to reach her. | 我当时一直想和她取得联系 |
[09:13] | I must have left her a dozen messages. | 我估计给她留言了十来次 |
[09:14] | And you weren’t surprised when she didn’t respond? | 她一条都没回 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[09:16] | Not really. No. | 没有 一点没有 |
[09:18] | It was sort of Wendy’s M.O. | 这是温迪的一贯做法 |
[09:20] | Wendy gets, um… | 温迪最近 |
[09:22] | Wendy got overwhelmed. | 温迪最近很忙 |
[09:24] | Overwhelmed by… | 忙什么 |
[09:26] | Well, the Erickson wedding, for one thing. | 主要是埃克森家的婚礼 |
[09:30] | As in… as in Warren Erickson. | 就是”那位”沃伦·埃克森 |
[09:34] | No? Really? | 不知道 开玩笑吧 |
[09:36] | Do you people know anything that goes on in this town? | 你们都不知道城里发生了啥事儿吗 |
[09:38] | Anything important, anyway? | 一点大事儿都不知道吗 |
[09:39] | I’m sorry. It’s just that this wedding, | 不好意思 就是这场婚礼 |
[09:42] | which is massive, | 规模宏大 |
[09:44] | is tonight, and I don’t know | 就在今晚 我不知道 |
[09:46] | how I’m going to pull it off without Wendy. | 没有温迪我怎么应付得来 |
[09:47] | In fact, I don’t know how I’m going to live without Wendy. | 其实 我都不知道没有温迪我该怎么活 |
[09:54] | So you have your own numerical code | 那她的警报系统你也有 |
[09:56] | to her alarm system? | 自己的数字密码吧 |
[09:57] | Ah, yes. The assistant’s code. | 对 助理的密码 |
[10:00] | Um, I also have, uh, a set of keys. | 我也有 一套钥匙 |
[10:02] | According to Postern Security, | 后门安全系统显示 |
[10:04] | the code was used to set the alarm yesterday. | 这个密码昨天被用来设定警报了 |
[10:06] | Uh, yeah. | 啊对 |
[10:07] | I-I stopped by to pick up some fabric swatches, | 我去取一些布样 |
[10:10] | uh… but Wendy wasn’t there. Thank you. | 但是温迪不在 谢谢 |
[10:12] | Did you, uh, check the tanning bed? | 你有没有去看看日光浴床呢 |
[10:15] | No. | 没有 |
[10:16] | She left the fabric by the door. Why? | 她把布样就放在门口了 怎么了 |
[10:19] | Well, that’s where we found her body. | 她的尸体就是在床上找到的 |
[10:23] | Are you saying that she might have, uh, been… | 你是说在我去她家的时候 |
[10:26] | been dead when I was in the house? | 她可能已经死了吗 |
[10:28] | Definitely there and definitely dead. | 她当时确实在家 也确实已经死了 |
[10:30] | – Dead. – Yeah. | -死了 -对 |
[10:32] | Oh, God. | 哦天啊 |
[10:34] | Oh… oh, I’m going to be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[10:38] | No, I-I’m fine. | 不 我 我没事 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:41] | Ooh! No, I’m not. | 不对 我有事 |
[10:43] | All right. I’m all right. | 好了好了 我没事了 |
[10:46] | Oh, God, I loved that woman. | 哦天呐 我好爱那个女人 |
[10:50] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[10:57] | Well, I’ve been removing the liquefaction | 我刚才在清理液化的残留液 |
[11:00] | and came across something that belongs to you. | 发现了一些应该交给你的东西 |
[11:02] | I don’t know what it is– a butterfly, maybe. | 我不知道是什么 也许是只蝴蝶 |
[11:05] | It was in her hair. | 在她头发里发现的 |
[11:06] | Well, Lepidoptera is attracted to the smell of decomp. | 鳞翅目昆虫确实会受腐尸味道的吸引 |
[11:09] | Perhaps he flew a little too close and was ensnared. | 也许是飞得太近就被困住了 |
[11:12] | Instead of musing, maybe you could be running, | 与其在这儿瞎猜 你不如加快速度 |
[11:14] | classifying and hurrying. | 搞清分类 速战速决 |
[11:17] | I was looking at the X-rays. | 我刚才在看X光片 |
[11:19] | This finger appears to be broken. | 发现这些指头似乎都骨折了 |
[11:24] | – Skeleton hand | 是那只骷髅手 |
[11:25] | or the still fleshy hand? – Fleshy. | 还是那只正常的手 -正常的 |
[11:27] | The fracture occurred around the time of death. | 骨折出现的时间和死亡时间很接近 |
[11:29] | It could indicate a struggle. | 可能是挣扎反抗的结果 |
[11:31] | I’ll take samples | 我去取一些 |
[11:33] | from under the fingernails | 指甲里的样本 |
[11:34] | to see if there’s any evidence. | 看看有没有什么证据 |
[11:36] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[11:38] | Oh, hello, Scott. How are you? | 嗨 斯科特 最近好吗 |
[11:40] | No, I have no Valentine’s plans. | 没有 我没有情人节的安排 |
[11:42] | When you say Valentine’s dinner, | 你说的情人节晚餐 |
[11:45] | do you mean… a romantic dinner or a… | 到底是 浪漫的二人晚餐 还是 |
[11:48] | normal meal amongst colleagues? | 正常的同事聚餐 |
[11:50] | Oh, uh, okay. Then, no, thank you. | 好吧 算了吧 谢谢 |
[11:53] | Okay, bye, now. | 好 拜 |
[11:55] | – I wish you had said yes. – Why? | -我真希望你答应了 -为啥 |
[11:57] | Because, then, you’d be motivated to move more quickly. | 因为那样的话你就有动力加快速度了 |
[11:59] | I understand that Valentine’s Day may… | 我知道情人节也许 |
[12:04] | have significance for you. | 对你来说意义非凡 |
[12:06] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[12:07] | Yes. You’ve reached an age | 当然 你到了一个 |
[12:08] | where every male | 把每一个男性 |
[12:10] | must be treated as a prospective mate. | 都当做你潜在的伴侣对待的年龄 |
[12:13] | I’m not that much older than you, and I have someone. | 我没比你大几岁 而且我有对象了 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:19] | I’m on edge. | 我有点儿抓狂 |
[12:21] | No. | 没事 |
[12:23] | You’re correct. | 你说的对 |
[12:31] | – This is the victim’s laptop? – Yeah. | -这就是被害人的笔记本电脑吗 -对 |
[12:33] | I thought you might find this interesting. | 我估计你也许会觉得这个很有意思 |
[12:35] | When it boots up. | 在开机的时候 |
[12:38] | So, this must be a tough one, huh? | 肯定很难熬 对吧 |
[12:40] | What, the case? | 什么 案子吗 |
[12:41] | Valentine’s Day. | 情人节 |
[12:43] | I mean, so soon after your breakup with Hannah. | 我是说 你才刚刚和汉娜分手 |
[12:46] | Not really. | 还好吧 |
[12:47] | – Really? “Not really”? – Really. | -真的吗 “还好” -真的 |
[12:49] | Can we just focus on the case? | 能不能把注意力集中到案子上 |
[12:50] | No twinges at all? | 一点都不心痛吗 |
[12:52] | It’s over, okay? | 已经结束了 好吧 |
[12:53] | Hannah and I are done. | 汉娜和我已经结束了 |
[12:54] | – I’ve moved on. – Okay. | -我已经揭过这一页了 -好吧 |
[12:56] | – So what are you gonna do? – Nothing. | -那你有什么计划吗 -没啥计划 |
[12:58] | Valentine’s Day is not a holiday. | 情人节都算不上个节日 |
[12:59] | It’s just made up by these greeting card companies | 就是那帮贺卡公司和花卉商 |
[13:02] | – and florists. – Well, then, maybe you | -捏造出来的 -那也许你 |
[13:03] | should find somebody else who’s doing nothing, | 应该找另一个没啥计划的人 |
[13:05] | so that you two can do nothing together. | 这样你俩就能一起无所事事了 |
[13:09] | Look at that, good news– it’s booted up. | 看啊 好消息 启动完毕 |
[13:11] | So, what do you want to show me? | 你想让我看啥 |
[13:13] | Okay. One of the password-protected files. | 某个有密码保护的文件 |
[13:17] | “In case of death.” | “万一我死了” |
[13:20] | Well, Clark said that she was probably in a car accident. | 克拉克说她可能是碰上车祸了 |
[13:23] | That would explain the injuries. | 这些伤就说得通了 |
[13:25] | Yeah. Or… | 对 或者 |
[13:26] | “If anything happens to me, | “如果我遭遇不测 |
[13:27] | it was my husband”? | 定是我丈夫所为” |
[13:29] | Did you know that she was married? | 你知道她已经结婚了吗 |
[13:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:52] | Greg Bovitz? | 格雷格·博维茨 |
[13:54] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干嘛 伙计 |
[13:55] | You spook my horses, | 你吓着我的马了 |
[13:56] | I’m not responsible for what happens. | 出了事情我可不负责 |
[13:57] | Just need a minute of your time. | 就占用你一分钟时间 |
[13:59] | Well, that’s all I got. | 我只能抽出这么多时间 |
[14:00] | I’m supposed to be at a wedding. | 我本该去参加婚礼的 |
[14:02] | Of course, the bride’s just going to complain | 当然 新娘要抱怨 |
[14:03] | – the horse smells, but… – Your wife is dead. | -马的臭味 但是… -你妻子死了 |
[14:08] | What? | 什么 |
[14:09] | She was murdered. | 死于谋杀 |
[14:13] | Are you sure it’s Wendy? | 你确定是温迪吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah, we’re sure. | 对 确定 |
[14:17] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[14:19] | – You two were separated, right? – Temporary. | -你俩分居了 是吗 -暂时的 |
[14:22] | – We had some troubles. – Why? | -碰到了一些问题 -为什么 |
[14:24] | – What kind of troubles? – This. | -哪种问题 -这种问题 |
[14:26] | I wasn’t crazy about this whole wedding thing. | 我以前对这些婚礼什么的不是很感冒 |
[14:28] | Sounds like you still aren’t. | 听起来你好像现在也是 |
[14:29] | Hey, I’m a horse trainer by trade, okay? | 我是名职业驯马师 |
[14:31] | I belong on a ranch. | 牧场才是我的天地 |
[14:32] | – But we were working it out. – Right. | -但是我们正在解决这个问题 -对 |
[14:34] | You must feel kind of foolish in this outfit. | 穿着这身衣服你肯定觉得有些傻帽 |
[14:36] | – Is that why you beat her up? – What? | -你就是因为这个打她吗 -什么 |
[14:38] | I never laid a hand on Wendy. I loved her. | 我从来没对温迪动过手 我爱她 |
[14:41] | Found this picture on her computer. | 我们在她的电脑上发现了这张图 |
[14:42] | It said, if anything happens, go find her husband. | 图上说 若有不测 就去找她丈夫 |
[14:46] | Sh-she didn’t mean me. | 她说的不是我 |
[14:47] | It’s her first husband. | 那是她的第一任丈夫 |
[14:48] | It’s Tom Barry. After their divorce, | 汤姆·巴里 他俩离婚后 |
[14:50] | Wendy took out a restraining order. | 温迪办理了一份限制令 |
[14:52] | She put in one of those fancy alarm systems, okay, man? | 她安装了一套先进的警报系统 |
[14:54] | This guy, he was a piece of work. | 这家伙可不是什么好东西 |
[14:56] | – You know where I can find him? – Yeah. | -你知道他在哪儿吗 -知道 |
[14:57] | Hillmount Cemetery– he was killed in a bar fight last year. | 希尔蒙公墓 他去年死于一场酒吧斗殴 |
[15:01] | Have you talked to that rich bastard Erickson? | 你跟那有钱的王八蛋埃克森谈过没 |
[15:04] | – Erickson? – Yeah. | -埃克森 -对 |
[15:06] | He freaked Wendy out the other day. | 他那天差点没把温迪吓死 |
[15:08] | He shows up at her place, he’s screaming at her, | 他去了她那儿 冲她大吼大叫 |
[15:11] | he’s saying she’s over budget, | 说她超出预算 |
[15:12] | he’s-he’s tossing stuff around. | 并且乱扔东西 |
[15:13] | Anyway, Wendy was scared. | 反正温迪吓得不轻 |
[15:16] | If that bastard hurt her, | 要是那王八蛋敢伤她 |
[15:17] | I don’t care how rich he is… | 不管他多有钱… |
[15:19] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[15:21] | If there’s anything that I can do… | 要是我能做什么… |
[15:24] | I’ll let you know. | 我会找你的 |
[15:40] | Okay, okay, how’s it coming? | 伙计 进展如何 |
[15:41] | Ticktock, ticktock. | 滴滴答答 滴滴答答 |
[15:42] | Um, speaking clock doesn’t really help. | 学钟表声可没什么用 |
[15:45] | Look, I’m sorry– Dr. Saroyan is breathing down my neck. | 我很抱歉 瑟罗博士就在我旁边盯着 |
[15:47] | Is there anything I can tell her? | 有没有任何进展好让我交差 |
[15:49] | I can tell you what it isn’t. | 我只能告诉你它不是什么 |
[15:50] | So can I– it’s not a toaster. | 那我也会…它不是烤面包机 |
[15:52] | But she needs an “is” And not an “isn’t.” | 她需要肯定答案而不是否定答案 |
[15:54] | Okay, look. I want to get out of here as much as she does. | 听着 我跟她一样想尽早离开 |
[15:57] | I have to make this Valentine’s Day one to remember, | 我得搞个有纪念意义的情人节 |
[15:59] | – in case I forget one in the future. – Look, I understand. | -防止我将来有天忘了 -我明白 |
[16:01] | Nora’s waiting on me, too. | 诺拉也在等我 |
[16:03] | Do you know this woman is now calling me, | 你知道这个女人给我打电话 |
[16:04] | talking low and breathy on the phone? | 轻声低语 深深呼吸吗 |
[16:07] | It is making it very difficult to concentrate on my work. | 这让我很难集中精力工作 |
[16:11] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | -真的 -当然 |
[16:12] | All right. All right. | 那好 这样吧 |
[16:14] | I thought it might be a moth or a butterfly, | 我本来觉得可能是蛾或是蝴蝶 |
[16:16] | but then the cells would have membranes, | 可真是那样的话就该有薄膜 |
[16:18] | and these don’t. | 但实际上没有 |
[16:19] | They have ridged, polarized walls, | 它们有脊状极化的胞壁 |
[16:21] | which means it’s some sort of vegetation. | 说明应该是某种植物 |
[16:23] | So I’ll run a capillary electrophoresis | 我做个毛细电泳分离 |
[16:25] | – and get back to you. – I’ll tell her. | -再告诉你结果 -我去告诉她 |
[16:27] | Hey, um, before you go… | 你走之前… |
[16:29] | I really need to nail this Valentine’s Day thing. | 我必须得搞定这次情人节 |
[16:32] | – Can you give me a little feedback? – Sure. | -能给点建议不 -当然 |
[16:34] | I’m honored you asked me. | 你能问我 我很荣幸 |
[16:36] | Cool. | 不错 |
[16:43] | Oh, wow, that… | 哇噢 那… |
[16:46] | What-what is it? | 是什么 |
[16:47] | It’s an Egyptian tear vase. | 是埃及眼泪花瓶 |
[16:48] | A Valentine’s Day tear vase? | 情人节眼泪花瓶 |
[16:51] | Yeah. They gave them to the Pharaoh’s slaves | 对 法老的奴隶们陪葬时 |
[16:54] | when they were buried with him in the pyramid. | 就带着这东西 |
[16:55] | – To cry into? – Mmm. | -盛眼泪 -对 |
[16:56] | ‘Cause they were so sad the Pharaoh was gone. | 因为法老之死实在太令人心痛了 |
[16:59] | Oh, I’m thinking they were crying because they were slaves | 我觉得他们是为自己不幸是奴隶 |
[17:01] | and they’re being buried alive. | 要被活埋而哭泣 |
[17:03] | Angela saw it right here in the gift shop. | 安琪拉在礼品店看中的 |
[17:05] | She thought it was so cool. | 她觉得这东西很酷 |
[17:06] | You know, this is almost 5,000 years old. | 要知道这东西有五千年历史 |
[17:09] | – The Jeffersonian gift shop? – Yeah. | -在杰斐逊礼品店 -对 |
[17:11] | Dr. Hodgins, no. | 哈金斯博士 不要 |
[17:13] | – She liked it. – Mmm, no, mmm, no, | -她很喜欢 -不要 |
[17:16] | no, no, no, no, no and no. | 不要不要 千万不要 |
[17:17] | That’s not for Valentine’s Day. | 情人节送它可不好 |
[17:19] | Okay. Cam already nixed the earrings that I bought her. | 凯已经把我买给安琪拉的耳坠否了 |
[17:23] | What is left? | 还能送什么呢 |
[17:24] | Look, I know I haven’t been that close to you all, | 尽管我跟你俩还没那么熟 |
[17:26] | but I have observed quite a bit. | 但我也观察挺久了 |
[17:28] | – And? – Angela doesn’t care about things. | -然后 -安琪拉不在乎物质 |
[17:31] | Remember that poem you wrote her? | 记得你写给她的那首诗吗 |
[17:33] | I am not to speak to you, | 我难以开口说 |
[17:34] | I am to think of you. | 我时刻想着你 |
[17:36] | When I sit alone, | 当我独自一人坐着 |
[17:37] | Awake at night, alone, | 又或独自一人在深夜醒来 |
[17:38] | I am to see to it | 我知道 |
[17:40] | that I do not lose you. | 我没有失去你 |
[17:42] | She repeated that ad nauseam. | 她总念叨着那些破玩意儿 |
[17:44] | I mean, it was like a | 我是说 那就像是 |
[17:45] | Kool and the Gang song. | 库尔帮派乐团的歌似的 |
[17:46] | Man, I couldn’t get it out of my head. | 我怎么忘也忘不了 |
[17:47] | That was Walt Whitman. | 那是惠特曼的诗 |
[17:48] | Oh, who cares? She didn’t know that. | 管他呢 她不知道 |
[17:50] | Look, it’s from the heart, Dr. Hodgins. | 但哈金斯博士 那是发自肺腑的 |
[17:53] | Just give her something that only you can give her. | 给她只有你能给她的 |
[17:56] | Trust me, that’s why Nora still calls me | 相信我 这就是三年过去了 |
[17:59] | breathing heavy on the phone | 诺拉还整天给我电话 |
[18:00] | after three years of being together. | 在电话那头喘息的秘诀 |
[18:02] | Thanks, Clark. | 多谢 克拉克 |
[18:05] | Sure. | 客气 |
[18:06] | Oh, and remember, Dr. Saroyan needs to know | 不过别忘了 瑟罗博士要知道 |
[18:09] | what those ridged cell walls are now. | 那些脊状细胞壁是什么 |
[18:11] | Tear vase! | 哈 眼泪花瓶 |
[18:15] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[18:19] | Oh, there she is. | 她在那儿 |
[18:21] | Cam. | 凯 |
[18:22] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[18:23] | Hello, beautiful lady who works with the dead. | 问个好 研究死尸的美女 |
[18:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:28] | And hello, handsome man who works with… | 回你个好 你这帅小伙研究… |
[18:31] | You’re a gynecologist, Paul– | 保罗 你是妇产医生 |
[18:33] | I shouldn’t finish that. | 我最好别把话说完 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I… understand. | 我…明白 |
[18:35] | Listen, uh, I know it’s wrong | 我知道在你工作时 |
[18:37] | to bother you at work, but I saw these flowers, | 打扰你不好 但我看到这花 |
[18:39] | thought of today, and you. | 想到特别的今天 还有你 |
[18:42] | I just lost control. | 我就什么都不顾了 |
[18:44] | And I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你会如此 |
[18:46] | – So I hope nothing here is going to prevent you from… – No. | -希望没事儿会耽误… -没有 |
[18:48] | Just a little murder, is all. | 有个小谋杀…而已 |
[18:50] | A child could solve it. | 小孩子都能解决 |
[18:51] | And I have another doctor covering for me, | 我有其他同事代班 |
[18:52] | so… we are set. | 那…我们说定了 |
[18:55] | We are set. | 说定了 |
[18:56] | I won’t kiss you in the workplace, | 我不能在你工作场合吻你 |
[18:58] | ’cause… I’m also a professional, | 因为…我也很专业 |
[19:00] | but let’s just close our eyes and take a moment | 不过暂时闭一下眼 |
[19:02] | to think about how great it would be if we did kiss. | 想象一下如果能接吻该有多美好 |
[19:12] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[19:13] | – Very nice. – Yeah. | -真棒 -对 |
[19:14] | – Should keep us going till dinner. – Yeah. | -足够让我们撑到晚饭了 -没错 |
[19:16] | I’ll see you. | 等会儿见 |
[19:17] | Can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[19:25] | Dr. Hodgins is making progress. | 哈金斯博士有所进展 |
[19:26] | – And you? – Progress. | -你呢 -也有进展 |
[19:28] | – Beautiful roses. – Cut the small talk, Dr. Edison. | -花很美 -闲话少说 埃迪森博士 |
[19:30] | Just move your ass and solve this case. | 两腿动起来 解决这案子 |
[19:37] | This guy Erickson’s daughter is getting married today. | 埃克森女儿今天要结婚 |
[19:39] | Wendy was the wedding planner. | 温迪是婚礼策划人 |
[19:41] | He has no record. Just a couple of traffic tickets. | 他没有前科 交通违章过几次 |
[19:44] | You know, becoming a criminal starts with baby steps. | 罪犯嘛 都是一小步一小步成长的 |
[19:46] | Remember that. | 要记住这点 |
[19:48] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[19:50] | – Hello, Bunsen. – Bunsen the Science Dude. | -你好 本森 -科学大叔本森 |
[19:54] | A night under the stars? | 星夜下的约会吗 |
[19:59] | Yes, the planetarium does sound romantic, | 是的 天文馆听起来很浪漫 |
[20:03] | but I can’t tonight. | 但是今晚我不行 |
[20:04] | Maybe some other time. Bye. | 改天吧 再见 |
[20:07] | Oh, you’re getting a lot of calls, Bones. | 好多人约你啊 骨头 |
[20:09] | It’s Valentine’s Day. | 情人节 |
[20:11] | Men want sex. | 男人就想着性交 |
[20:18] | Yeah, really stupid holiday when you think about it. | 你仔细想想 这节日很白痴 |
[20:20] | The only memorable thing | 发生在2月14日的 |
[20:21] | that ever happened on February 14 | 唯一有纪念意义的事 |
[20:22] | was the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. | 就是圣瓦伦丁大屠杀 |
[20:24] | No, not the only thing– James Polk, in 1849, | 不止如此 1849年詹姆斯·波尔克 |
[20:28] | was the first president to have his photograph taken. | 是第一个拍照的总统 |
[20:30] | – Okay. – And Oregon was accepted | -好吧 -1859年 |
[20:33] | into the Union in 1859. | 俄勒冈被批准加入联邦 |
[20:35] | Bones, I get it. | 骨头我懂 |
[20:35] | Alexander Graham Bell applied | 亚历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔 |
[20:36] | for his telephone patent on the 14th. | 在这天为他的电话发明申请专利 |
[20:39] | None of those things scream romance. | 这些没一件浪漫事 |
[20:40] | – That’s all I’m saying. – Oh, yes, I know, | -我就想说这个 -我知道 |
[20:42] | but Cam and the others seem quite invested in the idea. | 但凯和其他人似乎十分沉醉于浪漫情人节 |
[20:45] | Well, they can have it, right? | 那就让他们过上浪漫情人节 |
[20:47] | Right. | 好 |
[20:47] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:51] | A budget is a budget, Raina. | 预算多少就是多少 蕾娜 |
[20:54] | We’re rich! | 我们有得是钱 |
[20:55] | What does it matter if I want another kind of wine? | 我就想换种酒 有什么关系 |
[20:57] | Yeah, we’re rich because I don’t piss away our money. | 我们还有钱是因为我从不乱花 |
[21:00] | Tell her it’s not in the budget. | 跟她说 预算里没有 |
[21:02] | Well, sir, I haven’t seen | 先生 我还没看到 |
[21:03] | the final figures, so we… | 最终数字 所以… |
[21:04] | Did you not hear me? | 你没听见我说什么吗 |
[21:05] | It turns out it’s not in the budget. | 预算里的确没有 |
[21:09] | It is my wedding day, for God sakes. | 天啊 这可是我的婚礼 |
[21:11] | I want that wine! | 我要换酒 |
[21:12] | Wendy said it’s like love in a bottle. | 温迪说那简直就像瓶子里的爱 |
[21:15] | Sweetheart, I have been married four times. | 亲爱的 我结过四次婚 |
[21:17] | It’s ridiculous to spend all this money on a wedding | 你这婚礼花很多钱其实很蠢 |
[21:20] | when it’s probably not going to last anyway. | 因为这婚姻八成都不长久 |
[21:25] | I hate you. | 我恨死你了 |
[21:27] | Excuse me, Mr. Erickson? | 打扰下 你是埃克森先生吗 |
[21:28] | May we have a word? | 能谈谈吗 |
[21:30] | I’m kind of in the middle | 我正忙着 |
[21:31] | of marrying off my kid here. | 嫁掉我女儿 |
[21:33] | FBI. Have a few questions about Wendy Bovitz. | 联调局的 跟你谈谈温迪·博维茨 |
[21:35] | Yeah. Yeah, so do I. | 这样 我也想跟你们谈谈 |
[21:37] | Haven’t heard from the bitch in days. | 已经好几天没这婊子的信儿了 |
[21:39] | Uh, you didn’t tell them | 你没跟他们说 |
[21:41] | that your boss is dead? | 你老板已经死了吗 |
[21:43] | Wendy’s dead? | 温迪死了 |
[21:45] | I just didn’t want to darken her special day | 我不想让她的婚礼蒙上阴影 |
[21:48] | like you just did. | 但你已经搞砸了 |
[21:51] | If you’ll excuse me, I need to speak to the caterer. | 失陪一下 我得跟酒席承办商谈谈 |
[21:53] | When was the last time you saw Wendy Bovitz? | 你最后见到温迪·博维茨是什么时候 |
[21:55] | I don’t know. A couple days ago, I guess. | 不记得了 几天前吧大概 |
[21:58] | We were told that you went to her house. | 我们听说你去过她家 |
[22:00] | Yeah, I like to do business face-to-face. | 我喜欢面谈 |
[22:02] | And there was a heated exchange face-to-face. | 听说这场面谈很激烈 |
[22:04] | She was going over budget; she was taking advantage of me. | 她超出预算 想占我便宜 |
[22:07] | She was promising Raina | 她忽悠蕾娜 |
[22:08] | some sort of crazy-ass expensive orchids. | 去买什么死贵的兰花 |
[22:11] | I don’t like to be taken advantage of. | 我对此很不满 |
[22:14] | Look, I’m sorry | 我很遗憾 |
[22:15] | Wendy’s dead, but… | 温迪死了 但… |
[22:16] | I’m getting married tonight. | 我今晚就结婚了 |
[22:18] | Can we do all this after? | 我们能婚礼之后再谈吗 |
[22:20] | Sweetheart, go play with your dress, | 亲爱的 趁你还没被婚姻套牢 |
[22:21] | or whatever you women do before you get hitched. | 去试试你的婚纱或做点儿其他什么 |
[22:25] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[22:31] | So… | 这样… |
[22:31] | sounds like I need a lawyer. | 看来我需要个律师 |
[22:33] | Yeah. You do. | 是的 你需要 |
[22:35] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[22:36] | I did a closer examination | 我刚才更为仔细地检查了一下 |
[22:38] | of the fractured fingers you discovered. | 你在手指上发现的骨折 |
[22:39] | One showed a dislocation at the articular capsule. | 在一个地方看到关节囊有脱位 |
[22:42] | – Indicating a struggle. – Exactly. | -说明曾经发生过打斗 -千真万确 |
[22:44] | And Dr. Saroyan found epithelial cells | 而且瑟罗医生在指甲缝隙里 |
[22:46] | under one of the fingernails. | 找到了上皮细胞 |
[22:48] | Enough for a DNA profile? | 够测DNA吗 |
[22:50] | Yeah, she just needs | 够了 如果有嫌疑人 |
[22:52] | a suspect to compare it to. | 她马上就可以进行比对 |
[22:53] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:56] | I’m going to need a DNA sample, | 埃克森先生 |
[22:57] | Mr. Erickson. | 我需要刮取你的DNA样本 |
[22:58] | I just need to swab the inside of your cheek. | 只需要用棉签在你口腔里擦拭一下 |
[23:00] | You do see I’m looking at you now, right? | 你知道我现在正双眼看着你吧 |
[23:03] | Yes. In fact, I can see | 是的 我可以在你的角膜中 |
[23:05] | my reflection in your cornea. | 看到自己的倒影 |
[23:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:07] | Then, let’s be clear– | 这样我就可以跟你明说了 |
[23:08] | that’s never, ever going to happen. | 那种事是绝对不会发生的 |
[23:18] | Right. Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[23:19] | Yeah, so do you want the good news first or the bad news? | 你想先听好消息还是坏消息 |
[23:21] | Is the order at all relevant? | 先后顺序很重要吗 |
[23:23] | Ah, some, you know, people– | 你知道的 有些人 |
[23:24] | they like to get the bad news first | 喜欢先听坏消息 |
[23:25] | so, you know, the conversation ends in happiness. | 这样对话结束之后 大家都开心 |
[23:27] | All right, then, what’s the bad news? | 那好吧 什么坏消息 |
[23:29] | Well, the court refuses to compel a… | 就我们目前提供的证据 |
[23:30] | a, uh, DNA sample from Erickson | 法庭拒绝我们强迫 |
[23:32] | based on what we have so far. | 埃克森提供DNA样本 |
[23:35] | Do you mind? It… | 你不介意吧 |
[23:37] | it’s not work-related. | 是个跟工作无关的电话 |
[23:38] | – Go right ahead. Brennan. | -没事 -我是布纳恩 |
[23:40] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这儿等着 |
[23:41] | Oh, uh, for Valentine’s Day? | 是关于情人节的安排吗 |
[23:43] | Oh. Valentine’s Day, huh? | 是情人节呀 |
[23:45] | A Secret Service agent from my gym. | 特勤局的特工 在健身房认识的 |
[23:48] | Of course. | 你说是谁就是谁 |
[23:49] | No, uh, it’s not my mother. | 不 不是我妈妈 |
[23:51] | – Wait. – He thinks that you’re my mother. | -等等 -他以为你是我妈妈 |
[23:53] | Okay, look, I’m not her mother. | 好吧 听着 我不是她妈 |
[23:54] | Okay, I-I don’t have a mother. | 我没有妈妈 |
[23:56] | Could I phone you back to tell you no? | 我可以等会儿打回去拒绝你吗 |
[23:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:59] | All right. What’s the good news | 好了 让我们能以愉快的心情 |
[24:01] | so that we may end this conversation on a happy note? | 结束这次对话的好消息是什么 |
[24:04] | Erickson has a son in prison for insider trading. | 埃克森有个儿子因为内幕交易在蹲监狱 |
[24:07] | Why is that good news? | 这怎么是好消息 |
[24:08] | It seems the entire family is degenerate. | 看起来整个家族都不怎么样 |
[24:10] | Bones, it’s good news | 这意味着他儿子的 |
[24:11] | because that means his son’s DNA | DNA在数据库里面有记录 |
[24:13] | is on file with CODIS. | 所以是好消息 |
[24:14] | Right, so Cam | 对呀 凯可以 |
[24:15] | can compare it to the sample from the victim’s fingernails | 拿它跟死者指甲缝里的样本进行比较 |
[24:18] | and see if there are sufficient alleles | 确定是否有足够多相同的等位基因 |
[24:20] | in common to match his dad. | 进而确定是不是他爸爸 |
[24:21] | You see, always start | 看到了吧 一定要 |
[24:22] | with the bad news first, then go to the good news. | 先说坏消息 再说好消息 |
[24:23] | You happy now? | 现在你开心了吧 |
[24:25] | – It’s good news. – You happy? | -确实是好消息 -开心吗 |
[24:26] | I’m happy. | 很开心 |
[24:28] | Hey. I’m checking… | 嗨 我来看看… |
[24:29] | I know. Ticktock, ticktock. | 我知道 嘀嗒 嘀嗒 |
[24:30] | Look, could you tell Dr. Saroyan | 你能不能去告诉瑟罗医生 |
[24:32] | that I am going as fast as I can? | 这已经是我最快的速度了 |
[24:34] | And you can assure her that my ass | 你还可以跟她保证 |
[24:35] | is indeed moving. | 我一秒钟都没闲着 |
[24:36] | Yeah, I guess we’re just all a little on edge. | 好吧 今天大家都有点抓狂 |
[24:39] | Yeah, I’m casting a mold of the bone damage | 可不是吗 我正要把骨头上的伤痕 |
[24:42] | to determine the murder weapon. | 铸个模以确定凶器 |
[24:43] | And how long is that going to take? | 大概要花多长时间呢 |
[24:45] | Longer than it’s going to take Dr. Hodgins to analyze | 肯定比哈金斯博士 |
[24:47] | the weapon’s chemical composition | 用我在骨末端取的微切片 |
[24:49] | from the micro-slice of bone I removed at the terminus. | 鉴定凶器化学成分的时间长 |
[24:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:53] | So you want me to leave and hurry along Hodgins | 你这是赶我走 让我去烦哈金斯 |
[24:55] | – rather than you? – Yes. | -而不是在这儿烦你 对吧 -是的 |
[24:57] | But could I ask a personal question first? | 但在你走之前 我能问个私人问题吗 |
[25:02] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[25:03] | Okay. You’re a woman with a very open mind. | 你是个思想十分开放的女人 |
[25:07] | Is this going to get creepy? | 不会是什么变态的问题吧 |
[25:09] | No, no. Absolutely not, I hope. | 不 不 绝对不会 至少我希望这样 |
[25:11] | – Okay. – Okay, look. | -好吧 -好的 |
[25:12] | Nora sent me a text with a request for Valentine’s Day. | 诺拉发短信告诉我她想要的情人节礼物 |
[25:15] | Oh, and you’re wondering whether I can cover for you | 你想让我在这儿替你顶班 |
[25:18] | so you can go and pick up the gift, right? | 你好有时间去把礼物搞定吧 |
[25:20] | No. If Cam finds out about this, | 不行 如果被凯发现了 |
[25:21] | Clark, I could get the rack. | 她会对我大发雷霆的 |
[25:22] | No, no, no. I’m not going anywhere. | 不是 我哪都没想去 |
[25:24] | The request wasn’t for something | 她想要的礼物不是件 |
[25:25] | that I can go buy or reserve or… | 我可以买到或者订到的东西 |
[25:28] | Oh, really? Well, I’m intrigued. | 真的吗 吊起我的胃口了 |
[25:30] | It’s the first time I have ever felt hesitant | 这是我第一次感觉为难 |
[25:33] | about giving Nora what she wants. | 不知道该不该满足她 |
[25:36] | Can I say no? | 我可以拒绝吗 |
[25:37] | I mean, I never have before. | 我之前从来没拒绝过 |
[25:39] | Is it illegal? | 干这事犯法吗 |
[25:41] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[25:42] | – Will it hurt? – Good God, no. | -很疼吗 -上帝呀 不疼 |
[25:45] | And you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[25:46] | More than anything. | 我爱她胜过一切 |
[25:47] | Well, then, show her. | 那就证明给她看 |
[25:48] | I guarantee you, that’s the only thing she really wants. | 我敢保证 这就是她真正想要的礼物 |
[25:54] | So what is it? | 她到底想要什么呀 |
[25:56] | Thank you for all your help, Ms. Montenegro. | 马尼古女士 谢谢你无私的帮助 |
[26:05] | 亲爱的 没问题 我爱你 | |
[26:10] | Erickson is a self-made man. | 埃克森他从小自学成才 |
[26:12] | Never finished high school, took courses in welding, | 没毕业就退学了 自己学习焊接课程 |
[26:14] | built his business from the ground up. | 白手起家开创自己的事业 |
[26:15] | Now he is the leading supplier of shelving | 现在他是东海岸首屈一指的 |
[26:18] | on the Eastern Seaboard. | 货架供应商 |
[26:19] | That’s very impressive. | 挺厉害呀 |
[26:20] | Yeah, but the thing | 的确 但像他这种 |
[26:20] | about self-made men | 自学成才的人有个毛病 |
[26:21] | is that they’re often extremely insecure and egomaniacal. | 他们通常都缺乏安全感 以自我为中心 |
[26:26] | Right. | 是呀 |
[26:26] | That means that they can be really self-defensive. | 他们可能表现出极强的自我防护意识 |
[26:28] | They want everyone to do | 他们会要求所有人 |
[26:30] | exactly what they say. | 完完全全地服从他们 |
[26:31] | What, like kill ’em when they don’t? | 难道不服就把他们杀了 |
[26:32] | He lacks compassion. | 他缺乏同情心 |
[26:33] | He tends to fire employees | 他会找理由辞掉工资 |
[26:34] | once they reach a certain pay grade. | 涨到一定级别的员工 |
[26:37] | All right. Sweets, did he kill her? | 知道了 小甜甜 他有没有杀死她 |
[26:38] | His daughter’s wedding, lots of tension– | 安排他女儿的婚礼 压力很大 |
[26:40] | yeah, yeah, a man like Erickson | 有可能 像埃克森这样的人 |
[26:42] | could snap under that kind of pressure. | 在这种压力之下 有可能突然崩溃 |
[26:43] | What are you doing for Valentine’s? | 你情人节有什么计划吗 |
[26:45] | Hey, what does that have to do with anything? | 这个问题跟任何事情有任何关系吗 |
[26:46] | Nothing. Just being friendly. | 没有 朋友间的问候而已 |
[26:48] | Yeah, well, don’t be. | 别 不必如此 |
[26:49] | You know, Daisy has something special planned for me, | 黛西今天晚上为我安排了特别的计划 |
[26:51] | and I got her… | 我准备送给她… |
[26:52] | That’s nice, and a good afternoon to you, | 这很好 我也很高兴见到你 |
[26:54] | too. Enjoy. | 好好玩吧 |
[26:57] | …bouquet of daisies. | 一束雏菊[黛西的名字直译是雏菊的意思] |
[26:59] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[27:01] | At first, like you, | 最开始的时候 跟你一样 |
[27:02] | I thought it was some sort of winged insect, | 我也以为这是一种长翅膀的昆虫 |
[27:03] | right, maybe a butterfly. | 比如一只蝴蝶 |
[27:05] | – What is it? – But then I determined | -是什么 -接下来我发现 |
[27:08] | it was flora, not fauna. | 它是种植物 不是动物 |
[27:11] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[27:12] | It’s oncidium. | 是一种金蝶兰属植物 |
[27:14] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[27:15] | Why do you keep saying that? | 为什么你总是不停地问同一个问题 |
[27:16] | Because you won’t tell me what it is. | 因为你就是不告诉我它到底是什么 |
[27:18] | It’s an orchid blossom. | 是一朵兰花 |
[27:19] | So… | 就是说 |
[27:20] | she was wearing an orchid in her hair? | 她当时头上戴了一朵兰花 |
[27:21] | Certainly a possibility, | 当然有这种可能 |
[27:23] | but she also could have been smacked on the head. | 也有可能是被别人砸到脑袋上的 |
[27:25] | – With an orchid? – I’m guessing, | -用一支兰花砸 -我只是在猜测 |
[27:27] | so don’t tell Dr. Brennan, | 所以请别告诉布纳恩博士 |
[27:29] | but the father of the bride was furious | 但我知道新娘的父亲在得知 |
[27:30] | when the flower budget was exceeded, | 鲜花费用超出预算时暴跳如雷 |
[27:32] | and these oncidium– they cost, baby. | 这些兰花 真是贵的 宝贝 |
[27:35] | And by “Baby,” I mean “Dr. Saroyan.” | 我说的宝贝是指您瑟罗医生 |
[27:38] | So you’re saying the father of the bride got mad, | 你是说新娘的父亲生气起来 |
[27:41] | tossed an orchid at her, then stabbed her, | 把兰花扔向她 再把她刺死 |
[27:43] | then shoved her into the tanning bed? | 接着把她塞到日光浴床里 |
[27:46] | I can see it. | 我觉得有可能 |
[27:47] | Could happen. | 确实有可能 |
[27:48] | Good. Now, one other thing: | 很好 还有一件事情 |
[27:49] | everything I get Angela is wrong. | 我给安琪拉准备的每一样礼物都有问题 |
[27:51] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办呀 |
[27:52] | Oh, Dr. Hodgins, we’ve got a deadline. | 哈金斯博士 我们在赶时间 |
[27:53] | Yeah, and your deadline for Valentine’s | 是的 你为情人节赶的这个时间 |
[27:55] | is the exact same as my deadline. | 跟我要赶的时间是同一个时间呀 |
[27:57] | Now, I am doing everything I can | 我现在正尽我所能地 |
[27:58] | to help you make your deadline for Valentine’s. | 帮你赶上情人节的这个时间 |
[28:01] | Now, why won’t you help me? | 你就不能帮帮我吗 |
[28:02] | Look at me– I’m desperate here. | 你看看我这个样子 我真是没辙了 |
[28:05] | You’re right. | 有道理 |
[28:07] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[28:11] | Dr. Hodgins, | 哈金斯博士 |
[28:13] | look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[28:14] | I mean, you may have | 你这间实验室 |
[28:16] | the most beautiful room in the Jeffersonian, | 可以算是杰斐逊实验室里最漂亮的了 |
[28:20] | aside from the molds and “Fungis” | 那些霉菌和真菌 |
[28:22] | and creepy-crawlies. | 以及吓人的爬虫除外 |
[28:23] | Are you telling me that there isn’t something | 你确定在这里找不到 |
[28:25] | here that you’ve worked on | 你亲自动手做的 |
[28:27] | that wouldn’t make a great gift? | 拿的出手的好礼物吗 |
[28:29] | Are you just trying to get me to stay at work? | 你是想让我安心工作才这样说的吧 |
[28:32] | Dr. Saroyan, I think there’s something | 瑟罗医生 有些发现 |
[28:35] | you’re going to want to see. | 你肯定会想看的 |
[28:37] | I am insulted that you would think | 你居然认为我这么自私 |
[28:39] | I’m so self-serving. | 简直是在侮辱我 |
[28:44] | This might help get you out of here very quickly. | 这可能很快就能助你离开这里 |
[28:46] | Sounds good. I’m ready. | 听上去不错 说吧 |
[28:48] | Now, I came in looking for you | 我来找你的时候 |
[28:50] | and couldn’t help but look at your monitor. | 无意中看到你的显示器 |
[28:51] | I see– you’ve arranged them for me. | 我看到了 你帮我排列好了 |
[28:55] | Mm-hmm. These are the DNA results of the tissue | 这是从被害人指甲缝里上皮组织 |
[28:58] | found under the victim’s fingernails, | 提取的DNA报告结果 |
[28:59] | and that’s Erickson Jr.’s DNA profile off CODIS. | 而那是小埃克森的DNA |
[29:04] | They match. | 结果吻合 |
[29:06] | Now, if I was pettypetty as, | 现在 要是我有 |
[29:07] | uh, Dr. Hodgins, | 哈金斯博士那么肤浅的话 |
[29:08] | I would just crown myself King of the Lab. | 我就会说自己是实验室之王了 |
[29:10] | Not so fast, dr. Edison. | 先别急 埃迪森博士 |
[29:12] | Bones are your thing, not DNA. | 你的专长是骨头 不是DNA |
[29:13] | This is not a match. | 那并不吻合 |
[29:16] | But the DNA samples share 65% | 但他们的DNA样本共享了 |
[29:19] | of their profile at each locus, | 百分之六十五的基因座 |
[29:21] | indicating that they are immediate relatives. | 显示他们是直系亲属 |
[29:23] | Yes, that’s true. | 是的 没错 |
[29:26] | Okay, that’s a “Yes, that’s true, but…” | 好吧 你后面有个”但是”没说 |
[29:29] | But it’s not the father of the bride. | 但并不是新娘父亲 |
[29:30] | It’s not Warren Erickson. | 不是沃伦·埃克森 |
[29:32] | The DNA shows that the skin | DNA显示被害人指甲缝里 |
[29:34] | under the victim’s fingernails is female. | 的组织来自女人 |
[29:37] | Oh. Well, then, it’s the mother of the bride. | 那么就是新娘的母亲了 |
[29:39] | The mother of the bride’s been deceased for seven years. | 新娘的母亲已经去世七年了 |
[29:44] | It’s the bride. | 是新娘 |
[29:51] | I need to get dressed. | 我需要换衣服 |
[29:52] | Cannot believe you people keep ruining my wedding day. | 不敢相信你们不断来破坏我的大喜之日 |
[29:55] | A woman has been murdered, Raina. | 有个女人被杀害了 蕾娜 |
[29:57] | And that’s bad– I know– | 那很糟 我知道 |
[29:58] | but I’m still alive, and this is supposed to be | 但我还活着 这本应该是我一生中 |
[30:01] | the most wonderful day of my life. | 最美好的一天 |
[30:02] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你吧 |
[30:03] | You can answer our questions here | 你可以选择在这回答问题 |
[30:04] | or we can take you downtown. | 或者我可以将你带回警局 |
[30:06] | It’s up to you. | 由你来选 |
[30:07] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[30:09] | Ask. | 问吧 |
[30:10] | All right. Why’d you go over to Wendy’s house? | 好的 你为什么要到温迪家去 |
[30:12] | What? | 什么 |
[30:13] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[30:15] | Your DNA was found under her fingernails. | 在她的指甲缝里发现了你的DNA |
[30:17] | You mean that DNA stuff is really true? | 你是说那DNA什么的是真有其事吗 |
[30:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:24] | Well, I went there. | 好吧 我去了 |
[30:25] | She said she was available anytime | 她说她任何时间都有空 |
[30:27] | and that all she wanted was for me to have | 而且她只想让我有个 |
[30:29] | the most wonderful wedding in the world. | 全世界最好的婚礼 |
[30:30] | – And you fought. – Yes. | -你们起冲突了 -对 |
[30:32] | My dad had gone there to tell her | 我爸爸去找过她 |
[30:35] | to pull the orchids and the wine, | 要她撤掉兰花和葡萄酒 |
[30:37] | and I wanted them, especially those orchids. | 但我不愿意 特别是那些兰花 |
[30:40] | She still had the sample there. | 她还留着那些样本 |
[30:42] | That must be | 那就能解释 |
[30:43] | how the flower petal got into her hair. | 为什么会在她头发上发现花瓣了 |
[30:44] | So I told her | 于是我跟她说 |
[30:45] | that I didn’t care about my dad and she better find a way | 我不管我爸说什么 她最好想到办法 |
[30:47] | to get those freaking orchids on the tables or else. | 让那些兰花出现在桌上 否则 |
[30:49] | – Or else what? – Or else… | -否则怎样 -否则 |
[30:50] | I would call my father | 我就打给我爸爸 |
[30:52] | and have him hire a new wedding planner | 让他雇个新的婚礼策划人 |
[30:54] | and she’d never get another penny. | 而她一分钱都不会收到 |
[30:55] | She started screaming that she’d already laid out | 她开始大吼说她已经预付了 |
[30:57] | thousands and thousands of dollars, | 一大笔钱 |
[30:58] | but I told her, “Tough crap.” | 但我告诉她 别说废话 |
[31:00] | Wow. That’s aggressive. | 很激进好斗嘛 |
[31:02] | Look, I don’t like being that way. | 我也不喜欢那样 |
[31:03] | It just runs in my family. | 来自家族遗传 |
[31:05] | Anyway, I grabbed the phone to call my father, | 不管怎样 我拿起电话要打给我爸爸 |
[31:07] | and Wendy tried to take it away from me, | 温迪想要抢走电话 |
[31:11] | so we kind of got into it. | 于是发生了点小碰撞 |
[31:12] | I pushed her | 我推开她 |
[31:14] | and she scratched me, but we made up. | 然后她抓伤我了 但我们和解了 |
[31:17] | Because you got your orchids. | 因为你拿到了你的兰花 |
[31:20] | Look, I know I’m a bitch, | 我知道我是个泼妇 |
[31:22] | but I am not a killer bitch. | 但我不是杀人的泼妇 |
[31:28] | So, any information from the microsil cast of the entry wound? | 那么 刺入伤胶模提供新的线索了吗 |
[31:31] | Well, I managed to use the ribs | 我设法利用肋骨 |
[31:32] | as well as the section of the spine | 和脊骨部分 |
[31:34] | to recreate the wound track. | 重现伤口的痕迹 |
[31:35] | Now, I took a photo of the cast | 现在 我将刺伤的地方拍下来 |
[31:36] | and magnified the image. | 并加以放大 |
[31:38] | Now, once I had the track, | 只要我找到伤痕 |
[31:40] | we could extrapolate the shape of the weapon, | 我们就可以推理出凶器的形状了 |
[31:43] | and with Angela’s help, | 加上安琪拉帮忙 |
[31:44] | we could take all the elements that we discovered | 我们可以利用所有找到的部分 |
[31:46] | and render a 3-D visual of the murder weapon. | 做出凶器的立体影像 |
[31:49] | Great. What is it? | 很好 是什么 |
[31:50] | I have no idea. | 我没头绪 |
[31:51] | Well, that’s a letdown. | 这个不太妙 |
[31:53] | Yeah, I checked it against numerous databases | 对 我在很多数据库里都没找到 |
[31:54] | and haven’t found any weapons that match. | 没有任何吻合的凶器 |
[31:56] | The rough edges suggest that it was hand-forged. | 粗糙的边缘证明那是手工造的 |
[31:59] | You know, it would help if you could tell me | 你知道吗 要是你能告诉我凶器的材质 |
[32:00] | what the weapon was made from. | 就能解决这个问题了 |
[32:05] | You’re going to tell Dr. Saroyan that it’s me | 你想要告诉瑟罗博士 是我拖慢了 |
[32:08] | that’s holding this up, aren’t you? | 破案时间 对吧 |
[32:09] | No. | 不 |
[32:10] | Not unless absolutely necessary. | 除非是在万不得已的情况下 |
[32:12] | No. | 不 |
[32:13] | No, you don’t. | 不 没门 |
[32:14] | This will not be my fault. | 我不会背黑锅的 |
[32:18] | Hodgins got the results back | 哈金斯在刺入伤找到的 |
[32:20] | on the trace found on the entry wound. | 残留物质有结果了 |
[32:22] | The weapon is made out of cast iron. | 凶器是由铸铁制成的 |
[32:25] | So what are you saying– | 那么你是说 |
[32:25] | she was stabbed with a frying pan? | 她是被用煎锅刺杀的吗 |
[32:27] | Hodgins couldn’t find any weapon | 哈金斯没找到任何 |
[32:29] | that is made out of cast iron. | 由铸铁制成的凶器 |
[32:35] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[32:37] | Oh, uh, hello, Jean-Paul. | 你好 让-保罗 |
[32:39] | – Jean-Paul? – Yes, that does | -让-保罗 -是的 |
[32:41] | sound wonderful, but I can’t… | 那听上去不错 但我不能 |
[32:43] | I-I can’t go to Montreal tonight. | 我今晚去不了蒙特利尔 |
[32:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:45] | Okay, good-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[32:47] | I find it a little bit insulting | 我感觉被冒犯了 |
[32:49] | that they think I’d be available at the last minute. | 他们以为能在最后关头约到我 |
[32:52] | – Well, you are. – Yes, | -你是很闲 -没错 |
[32:53] | but they don’t know that, | 但他们不知道啊 |
[32:54] | and it’s by choice, like you. | 而且是我自己选的 你也是 |
[32:56] | It’s a ridiculous holiday. | 这是个荒谬的节日 |
[32:58] | – The banks don’t even close. – I agree with you there. | -连银行都不休息 -这我同意 |
[33:00] | It is a ridiculous holiday. I think I’ll just end up | 是个可笑的节日 我想我还是去 |
[33:01] | at the shooting range. I mean, it seems fitting. | 射击场度过好了 比较适合我 |
[33:03] | In honor of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre? | 为了纪念圣瓦伦丁大屠杀吗 |
[33:05] | I never thought of it that way, | 我从没这样想过 |
[33:06] | but yeah, yeah, that’s right. | 但 是的 没错 |
[33:09] | Sounds like fun. | 听上去很有趣 |
[33:11] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[33:14] | Okay, great. | 好的 很好 |
[33:15] | So, Raina Erickson’s alibi checks out. | 证实了蕾娜·埃克森的不在场证明 |
[33:18] | She was at a bar with her girlfriend, | 她当时跟朋友在酒吧 |
[33:19] | getting in one last fling. | 享受最后一晚自由身 |
[33:25] | Cam wants to know if you have | 凯想知道你是否找到 |
[33:26] | enough so she can leave. | 足够线索帮她离开这里 |
[33:27] | I’m definitely close. | 我很接近了 |
[33:28] | I found another password-protected file on Wendy’s computer. | 我在温迪的电脑找到了另一个加密文件 |
[33:34] | The articles of incorporation for Wendy’s business. | 温迪生意的章程 |
[33:36] | So? | 然后呢 |
[33:37] | It gives her assistant, Darren, | 这给了她的助理 达伦 |
[33:39] | 50% ownership and– get this– | 百分之五十的所有权 |
[33:41] | rights of survivorship. | 还有生存者取得权 |
[33:43] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[33:44] | If Wendy dies, | 如果温迪死了 |
[33:45] | Darren gets the entire business for himself? | 达伦就会得到整家公司吗 |
[33:47] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想 |
[33:48] | but it says motive to me. | 但这对我来说是动机 |
[33:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:52] | No. No. | 不不 |
[33:54] | No. Stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[33:56] | No. I said no to the sevruga | 不行 我说了不要闪光鲟鱼子酱 |
[33:58] | because it cost too much. | 因为太贵了 |
[33:59] | And my client who extremely loud and demanding and cheap… | 我的客户很吵 要求苛刻 还很贱 |
[34:01] | wouldn’t know good caviar from strawberry jam. | 根本分不清上等鱼子酱和草莓酱的区别 |
[34:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:06] | Please tell me | 求你们告诉我 |
[34:07] | you’re here to arrest me for Wendy’s murder, | 你们是因我谋杀温迪而逮捕我的 |
[34:08] | because I could really use the break. | 因为我可真想歇一歇 |
[34:10] | Is that a confession, Mr. Hargrove? | 你这是认罪吗 哈格夫先生 |
[34:12] | No. It was a joke. | 不 是玩笑 |
[34:13] | A bad joke, but a joke. | 很糟的玩笑 但不是认罪 |
[34:19] | Look, Wendy was my friend, | 温迪是我的好友 |
[34:20] | but she was also my meal ticket. | 但她同时也是我的饭票 |
[34:22] | Well, it seems like your meal ticket left you | 看上去你的饭票留了 |
[34:23] | an even bigger meal ticket, pal. | 更大的饭票给你 兄弟 |
[34:26] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么 |
[34:27] | Wendy left you the business in her will. | 温迪在遗嘱里把公司留给了你 |
[34:32] | Sh-she did? The… the whole thing? | 她 是吗 整家公司吗 |
[34:33] | Hey, are you aware that she recently transferred | 你知道她最近将一半的事业 |
[34:35] | half the business to you? | 都给你了吗 |
[34:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[34:39] | That seemed very sincere. | 那反应看上去很真实 |
[34:40] | Or he’s just probably feeling guilty that he killed her. | 或许他只是为杀害她而感到内疚 |
[34:42] | Oh, she, um… she told me | 噢 她…她跟我说 |
[34:44] | she had a surprise for me on, uh, Valentine’s Day, | 她在情人节那天要给我个惊喜 |
[34:47] | but, wow, this is beyond sweet. | 但 天啊 这实在太贴心了 |
[34:51] | God, I loved that woman. | 天啊 我爱她 |
[34:53] | – You’ve said that many times. – No, I loved her. | -你说过很多次了 -不 我爱她 |
[34:55] | You know, loved her, loved her. | 你懂吗 真爱 是真爱 |
[34:58] | Like, uh, romantically. | 是 浪漫的 |
[35:00] | Sexually. | 两性上的 |
[35:01] | Uh, I… | 我 |
[35:03] | I was under the impression that you were a homosexual. | 我还以为你是个同性恋 |
[35:07] | Oh, uh, yeah, I get that a lot. | 是的 经常有人这么说 |
[35:09] | I know I seem like Jane, | 我知道我看起来有点娘 |
[35:11] | but, nope, all Tarzan. | 但不 我是个男子汉 |
[35:13] | Been like this since I was a kid. | 我从小就是这样 |
[35:14] | It’s had precisely two advantages. | 准确来说 这有两个优势 |
[35:17] | I got laid a lot in high school. | 我高中的时候艳福不浅 |
[35:19] | And the other is, uh, my career. | 另一个就是 我的事业 |
[35:21] | I’m a wedding planner. | 我是个婚礼策划人 |
[35:23] | I mean, I-I guess I could have been a choreographer, | 我是说 我想我也可以去做舞蹈指导 |
[35:25] | but you have to have talent for that. | 但干那行需要有天赋 |
[35:27] | So, is that why Wendy, uh, hired you? | 所以 这是温迪雇你的原因吗 |
[35:29] | Well, she hired me because I’m very good at the job, | 她雇用我是因为我的工作出色 |
[35:32] | but, yes, she… | 但 没错 她 |
[35:34] | assumed I was gay until one night, | 一直当我是个同志 直到那晚 |
[35:36] | we got into the champagne. | 我们喝了很多香槟 |
[35:40] | Well, gay, straight or in between, | 管你是弯是直 还是不弯不直 |
[35:42] | you definitely have the best motive. | 你绝对有最强烈的动机 |
[35:44] | Inheriting the company? | 因为得到整个公司吗 |
[35:46] | Very sweet, but, uh… well, let’s face it. | 真贴心 不过 算了 我们直说吧 |
[35:48] | Without Wendy, the company’s not worth much. | 没有温迪 公司根本就一文不值 |
[35:51] | She’s the face, the personality. | 她才是公司的门面 灵魂 |
[35:52] | I’m just the muscle. | 我不过是跑腿的 |
[35:54] | – Booth? – Yeah. | -布斯 -说 |
[35:55] | Hodgins and Angela sent a rendering | 哈金斯和安吉拉发来了 |
[35:57] | of what the murder weapon looked like. | 凶器的模拟图 |
[36:00] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[36:00] | That’s… Pull that. | 这是…把那个拔出来 |
[36:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:08] | That’s a $7,000… | 那个要七千美元 |
[36:09] | Aha. Look at that, would you? | 哈 看看这个啊 |
[36:12] | Almost had me going there for a second, pal. | 你差点蒙了我 伙计 |
[36:15] | Not anymore. | 还是被识破了 |
[36:16] | You are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[36:26] | In checking the victim’s e-mails, | 查看了被害人的邮件 |
[36:28] | I found that someone else used her computer | 我发现在你们找到她的尸体前38小时 |
[36:31] | to check his e-mails 38 hours before you found the body. | 有别人用了她的电脑查看了他的邮件 |
[36:35] | That would have been very close | 这和她的遇害时间很近啊 |
[36:36] | to her time of her death. Who was it? | 是谁看的 |
[36:37] | Greg Bovitz, the victim’s estranged husband. | 格雷格·博维茨 和被害人分居的丈夫 |
[36:40] | Bovitz already admitted to being there. | 博维茨已经承认他去过那儿了 |
[36:42] | But did he admit to breaking into her computer? | 但是他是否承认了侵入了她的电脑呢 |
[36:44] | It couldn’t have been someone else? | 不会是别人吗 |
[36:46] | Within 20 seconds of checking his own e-mail? | 还在二十秒内查看了他自己的邮件吗 |
[36:49] | – Did he get in? – Yup. | -他进去了吗 -是的 |
[36:51] | He would have found that his wife | 他发现他的妻子 |
[36:53] | gave away half the business to her business partner. | 把一半的生意白送给了她的合作伙伴 |
[37:00] | Hey, Bones. | 骨头 |
[37:02] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[37:03] | We found the victim’s blood on the murder weapon, | 我们在凶器上发现了被害人的血 |
[37:05] | but Hodgins found something else. | 但是哈金斯发现了别的 |
[37:06] | Oh, what else? | 什么别的 |
[37:08] | An oily substance. | 油类物质 |
[37:09] | Anything more than that? | 还有别的吗 |
[37:10] | – Take a look. – Take a look. | -看一下 -看一下 |
[37:12] | Okay, I’m taking a look. | 好的 我看 |
[37:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:15] | After all this time, | 过了这么长时间 |
[37:16] | you expect me to know what this stuff says? | 你真的以为我能看懂这些东西吗 |
[37:19] | It’s a compound containing neat’s-foot, Stockholm tar, | 是一种混合物 包括牛蹄油 松焦油 |
[37:22] | saligari, silicone | 硅树脂 |
[37:24] | and eucalyptus oil. Those are all generic terms, | 还有桉叶油 这些都是通称 |
[37:26] | and not at all scientific. | 不是科学用语 |
[37:27] | Don’t make me beg. | 不要让我求你 |
[37:28] | What does this mean? | 这到底意味着什么 |
[37:29] | It’s horse hoof oil. | 这是马蹄油 |
[37:31] | The victim’s estranged husband keeps horses. | 和被害人分居的丈夫在养马 |
[37:34] | He-he drives brides and grooms around in his carriage. | 他用四轮马车载新郎新娘 |
[37:37] | He killed her. Okay, I get it. | 他杀了她 好的 我知道了 |
[37:39] | But this evidence is not enough to make an arrest, | 但是这个证据不足以逮捕他 |
[37:42] | let alone convict. | 更不用说定罪了 |
[37:43] | But statistically, | 但是从统计学上讲 |
[37:44] | he’s the only viable suspect. | 他是唯一可能的犯罪嫌疑人 |
[37:47] | Bones, any chance that your acting’s gotten better | 骨头 你的演技在这两年 |
[37:49] | in the last couple of years? | 有什么进步吗 |
[37:51] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[37:56] | Who will I be playing? | 我要扮演谁 |
[37:59] | Darren Hargrove’s not gay? | 达伦·哈格夫不是同志 |
[38:01] | That’s bull. He’s totally gay. | 那是胡扯 他是一个彻头彻尾的同志 |
[38:04] | Mmm, tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[38:04] | We’re convinced that your wife was having an affair. | 我们确信你的妻子有外遇 |
[38:06] | Yeah, I don’t… I don’t think so. | 我不 我不这样认为 |
[38:08] | Do you think Darren killed her? | 你认为是达伦杀了她吗 |
[38:09] | Oh, I have another theory. | 我有其他的推论 |
[38:11] | What do you think is the number one motive in a murder? | 你认为最好的犯罪动机是什么 |
[38:14] | Would it be money or jealousy? | 是钱呢还是嫉妒呢 |
[38:18] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要律师 |
[38:19] | Fine. | 可以 |
[38:21] | Fine. You don’t have to talk. | 可以 你不必说话 |
[38:23] | That’s your right, but… | 这是你的权力 但是 |
[38:24] | you might want to listen. | 你可能需要听听 |
[38:27] | Thank you, Bones. | 谢谢 骨头 |
[38:29] | This is the murder weapon. | 这是凶器 |
[38:31] | On the murder weapon is the same oil | 在这个凶器上有一些和你用在马上 |
[38:33] | you use on your horse. | 一样的油 |
[38:35] | Anyone can buy horse oil. | 谁都可以买到马蹄油 |
[38:36] | Horse oil and… | 马蹄油和 |
[38:37] | your DNA where you held it when you stabbed her. | 你刺她的时候握住的地方有你的DNA |
[38:40] | Okay, tell you what. | 告诉你 |
[38:41] | You give us your DNA, maybe you’re innocent. | 给我们你的DNA 也许你是无辜的 |
[38:43] | If you don’t, you’re definitely guilty. | 如果你不交出来 你就绝对有罪 |
[38:45] | So what’s it going to be? | 所以会怎么样呢 |
[38:51] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[38:55] | What? | 什么 |
[38:56] | I’m a law enforcement professional. | 我是法律部门的鉴证专家 |
[38:58] | I’ve seen it all, but this… | 我都见过 但是这个 |
[39:01] | this isn’t fair. | 这个不公平 |
[39:07] | You’re like Heathcliff. | 你和希斯克利夫如出一辙 |
[39:09] | Who’s Heathcliff? | 谁是希斯克利夫 |
[39:11] | Heathcliff from… from Wuthering Heights. | 希斯克利夫是《呼啸山庄》里的人物 |
[39:15] | Heathcliff was a real man, | 希斯克利夫是一个真男人 |
[39:17] | but misunderstood, | 但是因为误解 |
[39:19] | forced to be something less. | 他被迫使显得没有那么伟大 |
[39:21] | The way you had to give up your dreams, | 就像你不得不放弃你的梦想 |
[39:23] | to… to drive a carriage. | 去架四轮马车 |
[39:28] | I… | 我 |
[39:30] | I can only | 我只能 |
[39:31] | imagine what that is like. | 想象这有多悲惨 |
[39:34] | Then, the woman | 然后 那个女人 |
[39:36] | you do all of that for– she goes | 你为其付出了一切的女人 她却 |
[39:39] | and gives her heart and the | 离开了你 把她的心和事业 |
[39:41] | business to another man. | 给了另一个男人 |
[39:42] | Not even a full man. | 甚至还不是一个完整的男人 |
[39:43] | A half man. | 半个男人 |
[39:45] | It’s him I should have killed. | 我应该杀了他 |
[39:46] | Not Wendy. | 而不是温迪 |
[39:51] | I was very good. | 我演的真好 |
[39:53] | Damn good! | 非常好 |
[39:55] | Damn good. | 非常好 |
[39:56] | I-I lied about the DNA, too. | DNA证据也是我瞎扯的 |
[40:00] | I was very good. | 我太棒了 |
[40:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:29] | The flowers were enough, Paul. | 花已经够多了 保罗 |
[40:32] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:33] | Come here. | 来 |
[40:42] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[40:43] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[40:54] | Mmm, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[41:01] | Something tells me this is not a box of chocolates. | 我能感觉到 这不是一盒巧克力 |
[41:04] | No. Wait. Why? | 不是 等下 为什么这么说 |
[41:06] | Is that what you wanted? | 你想要巧克力吗 |
[41:06] | You don’t need to give me a gift. | 你不用给我礼物的 |
[41:08] | No, I really, really do. | 不 我真的 真的该给 |
[41:11] | It’s the only way I can show you | 这是唯一能告诉你 |
[41:12] | what a gift you’ve been to me. | 你是我最棒的礼物的方式 |
[41:14] | Oh, God. Have you been working on that one all day? | 天啊 你准备了一整天吗 |
[41:17] | Pretty much. Okay, open your eyes. | 几乎是 好了 睁开眼睛 |
[41:22] | It’s-it’s… | 这个 |
[41:22] | It’s here. I, uh… | 在这 我 |
[41:24] | I made it myself. | 我自己做的 |
[41:28] | Take a whiff. | 闻闻吧 |
[41:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:35] | That smells like roses. | 闻起来像玫瑰 |
[41:37] | Yeah, it’s a hybrid slime mold. | 是的 这是一种混合黏液菌 |
[41:39] | I spliced in a segment of rose DNA. | 我结合了一部分玫瑰的DNA |
[41:43] | – You made this? – Yes. | -你创造的吗 -是的 |
[41:46] | It’s called Angelicus Montenegris, | 它叫安琪马尼菌 |
[41:48] | and it’s going to be very famous | 而且它会闻名于世 |
[41:49] | in, you know, certain circles. | 当然了 在特定的圈子闻名 |
[41:54] | I should have gone with the tear vase, right? | 我应该送你眼泪花瓶 是吗 |
[42:01] | I guess not. | 看来不是 |
[42:08] | Clark, baby, are you okay in there? | 克拉克 宝贝 你还好吧 |
[42:11] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[42:14] | There’s no Clark here, baby. | 这没有克拉克 宝贝 |
[42:20] | It is I, | 是我 |
[42:24] | Cupid, god of love. | 爱神丘比特 |
[42:28] | Oh, baby, this is going to be a happy, | 噢 宝贝 这将会是一个非常 |
[42:30] | happy Valentine’s Day. | 快乐的情人节 |
[42:38] | Oh, no. You have your bow. | 噢 不 爱之弓在手 |
[42:41] | Where’s your arrow? | 你的爱之箭在哪呢 |
[42:42] | Do you really need to ask? | 你真的要问吗 |
[42:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:15] | Bones, what are you doing here? | 骨头 你在这干什么呢 |
[43:17] | This is my Valentine’s Day gift to you. | 这是我给你的情人节礼物 |
[43:19] | Come on, Bones. | 拜托 骨头 |
[43:20] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[43:21] | Just open it. | 打开它 |
[43:22] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[43:24] | Just open it. | 打开它 |
[43:29] | No. | 不 |
[43:30] | What?! | 没搞错吧 |
[43:34] | Always wanted to fire one of these. | 一直想试试这枪的 |
[43:35] | Well, you told me that Valentine’s was all about | 你告诉过我情人节对你来说 |
[43:37] | the Valentine’s Day Massacre for you, so I thought… | 不过是圣瓦伦丁大屠杀 所以我想 |
[43:40] | Is this a good idea? | 这是一个好主意吗 |
[43:41] | I got them from the Roaring ’20s exhibit. | 我从”咆哮二十世纪”展览品里借出来的 |
[43:44] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[43:48] | – Ah, you ready, Bones? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 骨头 -准备好了 |
[43:50] | Ah. Take that, you dirty rat! | 接招吧 肮脏的卑鄙小人 |
[43:55] | Yeah, take that, you dirty rat! | 没错 接招吧 肮脏的卑鄙小人 |
[44:00] | I made it, Ma! Top of the world! | 我成功啦 站在世界之巅 |
[44:02] | Happy Valentine’s Day Massacre, Booth. | 情人节大屠杀快乐 布斯 |
[44:07] | Take that! | 接招吧 |