时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Here you are, sir. Thank you. | 您的早餐 先生 谢谢 |
[00:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[00:50] | Ah, day off. Want some company? | 今天休息 陪你跑啊 |
[00:51] | You think you can keep up with me? | 你认为你跟得上我吗 |
[00:53] | Hey, that’s my line, Bones. | 别抢我的台词 骨头 |
[00:54] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 不许耍赖 |
[01:17] | – I won! – What do you mean, you won? I got here first! | -我赢了 -你赢了头啊 我先到的 |
[01:19] | No, you took off before me by approximately two seconds, | 不对 你比我早出发大概两秒 |
[01:22] | which means that you were | 也就是说在启动前 |
[01:23] | both mentally and physically | 你无论是心理还是生理上 |
[01:25] | – prepared before you accelerated. – No, no. | -都做好了准备 -不不 |
[01:27] | You’re not gonna science your way to a win, here. | 别想说一套科学术语就想赢我 |
[01:29] | I won, and you’re buying the coffee. | 我赢了 你要买咖啡 |
[01:30] | Okay, listen. I’ll buy the coffee, | 听着 咖啡我买 |
[01:31] | because I won, and I’m a gracious victor. | 因为我赢了 我是个有礼貌的赢家 |
[01:35] | – So, what are you doing on your day off? – I don’t know. | -休息日你要做些什么 -不知道 |
[01:37] | You still going to that, uh, lecture thingy | 你还要去参加关于伯罗奔尼撒战争的 |
[01:39] | for the, uh, what is it, the Peloponnesian War? | 那个讲座之类的活动吗 |
[01:41] | – Yeah. Yes. – Well, you know, | 是的 没错 |
[01:43] | if you want some company. | 那如果你想有个伴儿的话 |
[01:45] | I, I don’t think you’d like it. | 我认为你不会喜欢的 |
[01:47] | It’s going to be very dry. | 那个讲座很枯燥的 |
[01:48] | It’s war, Bones. | 是关于战争的 骨头 |
[01:54] | Hey, Paula. | 嘿 宝拉 |
[01:55] | On my way to work. | 在上班的路上 |
[01:58] | No. I can’t today, | 不 今天不行 |
[02:00] | but I can meet you up at the cabin Friday night. | 但是周五晚我可以在小屋跟你碰面 |
[02:04] | You kidding? No bother. Me, too. | 开玩笑吗 不麻烦 我也是 |
[02:27] | Yeah. Where are you? I said don’t be late. | 喂 你在哪 我说了别迟到 |
[02:30] | I have the package, | 东西我拿来了 |
[02:31] | I want to make the exchange, and get the hell out of here. | 我要现在就交换 然后离开这里 |
[02:33] | Sorry. I’m coming in from the north side. | 抱歉 我从北边过来 |
[02:37] | Can you see me? | 你能看见我吗 |
[02:43] | No, I don’t. | 没看到 |
[02:45] | Where the hell are– | 你到底… |
[03:21] | The rats devoured the body in hours. | 老鼠在数小时内将尸体啃食殆尽 |
[03:24] | Heart-shaped superior inlet indicates the victim was male. | 心形的盆骨入口表明死者为男性 |
[03:28] | Suit was definitely a giveaway for me, Bones. | 看西服我就知道了 骨头 |
[03:30] | You know, I’m sorry we didn’t make the lecture. | 很抱歉没能去听讲座 |
[03:32] | Oh, you must be disappointed. | 你肯定很失望吧 |
[03:33] | I know how much you wanted to hear about | 我知道你很想听听 |
[03:35] | Sparta supporting the rebels in Ionia. | 斯巴达支持爱奥尼亚叛乱者的事 |
[03:37] | You wanted to hear about what? | 你想听什么 |
[03:39] | Oh, Booth is a big fan of the Peloponnesian War. | 布斯是伯罗奔尼撒战争的忠实粉丝 |
[03:41] | He was coming with me to a lecture. | 他跟我去参加一个讲座 |
[03:43] | Oh, of course he was. | 是啊 他可”感兴趣”了呢 |
[03:45] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:46] | Dead guy. And the fact that they’ve recovered | 死尸 再有就是他们已经 |
[03:48] | over $150,000 so far. | 收集到了150万美元 |
[03:51] | Stuff like that makes a federal prosecutor | 这种事让我这个联邦检察官 |
[03:53] | – like me all tingly. – Bullet’s made out of copper. | -浑身不爽 -子弹是铜质的 |
[03:55] | Why didn’t the shooter take all that money? | 凶手为什么不把钱拿走呢 |
[03:57] | He’s only interested in the kill. | 他只对杀人感兴趣 |
[03:59] | Plus, it’s handmade. | 还有 这子弹是手工制作的 |
[04:00] | This was Broadsky. | 是布罗德斯基 |
[04:02] | Broadsky the sniper? | 狙击手布罗德斯基吗 |
[04:03] | Your friend who killed the Gravedigger? | 你那个杀死掘墓人的朋友 |
[04:05] | Look, he’s not my friend, okay? We were in the service together. | 他不是我的朋友 我们一起服过役 |
[04:07] | The bullet severed the C5. | 子弹打断了第五颈椎 |
[04:09] | Right. Severing the spinal cord from the brain stem | 是的 从脑干部打断脊髓 |
[04:11] | is the gold standard for snipers. | 是狙击手的最佳手法 |
[04:13] | We call it disconnecting the computer. | 我们管这叫切断电脑 |
[04:15] | You can never have too many cute | 杀人的各种”可爱别称” |
[04:17] | phrases for taking a life. | 还真是层出不穷啊 |
[04:18] | There are no other bullets around here. It was one shot. | 这儿没有其他的子弹 只有这一发 |
[04:20] | Given the trajectory, bullet came from over there. | 从弹道轨迹来判断 子弹是从那射出的 |
[04:23] | Had to travel through all that piping | 要经过那么多管道 |
[04:25] | and had to be precise enough to guarantee a kill. | 还要达到足够的精准度来完成击杀 |
[04:27] | Broadsky did this. | 是布罗德斯基干的 |
[04:28] | The ID says the victim was Walter Crane. | 身份证明上显示死者是沃尔特·克瑞恩 |
[04:30] | I bet this is someone we’d both be trying to put away. | 我打赌这个人是我们都想要抓起来的人 |
[04:33] | It doesn’t matter who this was. | 他是谁不重要 |
[04:34] | Snipers don’t get to make the call, | 狙击手不能自己做决定 |
[04:36] | and Broadsky doesn’t get to make the call. | 布罗德斯基也不能做这个决定 |
[04:38] | This ends now. Broadsky is mine. | 这样不行 布罗德斯基我是抓定了 |
[05:19] | You’re abnormally quiet today. | 你今天真是诡异的安静啊 |
[05:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:22] | Usually by now, you’d have buried me in factoids | 通常情况下 你已经说出一大堆 |
[05:25] | about guns and historical assassinations. | 关于枪和历史上刺客的轶事了 |
[05:28] | Yes. For example, were you aware that… | 是的 举个例子 你知道… |
[05:31] | Why are you pinching your lips shut? | 你为什么要把自己的嘴唇捏住 |
[05:34] | I find that it helps prevent me from blurting. | 我发现这样能防止我说个不停 |
[05:37] | My sponsor believes that it’s very important that I restrain my | 我的保证人认为我要是能抑制 |
[05:41] | compulsion to use facts to keep people | 用事实将别人阻隔的冲动 |
[05:43] | at arm’s length. Emotionally. | 对我来说很重要 是说情感阻隔 |
[05:45] | And that I should actually be having | 他还认为我应该多进行 |
[05:47] | more conversations like this, which I, I find… | 这样的谈话 我认为这样… |
[05:51] | awkward. | 很尴尬 |
[05:53] | Would it help if we turned to the case in front of us? | 我们来谈谈眼下这个案子会不会有所帮助 |
[05:56] | God, yes. Uh, cause of death | 当然有帮助 死因是 |
[05:58] | is high-velocity trauma, | 高速创伤 |
[06:01] | resulting in the severing of the spinal cord, here. | 造成脊髓断裂 断裂处在这儿 |
[06:04] | Identification found on the remains | 在死者身上找到的身份证明显示 |
[06:06] | suggests that this is a man named Walter Crane. | 死者名叫沃尔特·克瑞恩 |
[06:09] | Walter Crane was born and raised in Virginia. | 沃尔特·克瑞恩在弗吉尼亚州出生长大 |
[06:12] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[06:16] | Look at the isotope ratios from his bone apatite. | 看看他骨磷灰石的同位素比率 |
[06:20] | Nitrogen levels suggest a Midwesterner. | 氮值表明他是中西部居民[弗吉尼亚州在东部] |
[06:23] | I think we need Angela to do a facial reconstruction. | 我认为我们需要安琪拉做一个面部重塑 |
[06:26] | You would like to ascertain that this man is indeed Walter Crane, | 你想要确定这个男人就是沃尔特·克瑞恩 |
[06:29] | a construction worker from Virginia. | 一个来自弗吉尼亚州的建筑工人 |
[06:31] | It appears that these remains and this identity | 看起来该遗骸和其身份 |
[06:33] | do not correspond. | 不相配 |
[06:44] | Hello, sweetness. | 你好 甜心 |
[06:48] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[06:50] | Hi. I thought you were taking Europe by storm. | 你好啊 我以为你在欧洲表演呢 |
[06:54] | Well, if anybody asks, that’s exactly what I’m doing. | 如果有人问起 我就是在欧洲表演呢 |
[06:57] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[07:00] | You’re one fine, fine woman. | 你真是个美丽的女人 |
[07:04] | Okay, Dad, what do you want? | 好吧 爸 你想怎样 |
[07:07] | Your first-born child. | 你的第一个孩子 |
[07:09] | You know, to a lot of people, | 对很多人来说 |
[07:11] | that would totally freak them out. | 你这样说人家会抓狂的 |
[07:13] | I heard his name in one bad | 我在一曲给力的 |
[07:16] | get-down, | 嗨翻的 |
[07:16] | boogiein’ blues number. | 摇摆的布鲁斯中听到了他的名字 |
[07:19] | Isn’t that exactly how you found my name? | 你找到我的名字 不也是这样吗 |
[07:20] | Yes, it is, and that’s a fact. | 是啊 这是事实 |
[07:22] | The name that I hated so much | 那名字我讨厌至极 |
[07:23] | that I changed it as soon as I could? | 我刚成人我就改掉了 |
[07:25] | It’s still your name. | 那还是你的名字 |
[07:27] | Not legally. | 不是合法的名字 |
[07:28] | Well, what things are got nothing to do with | 事物的原本跟合不合法 |
[07:31] | legal or not legal. They just are. | 没有关系 它们本就如此 |
[07:35] | Dad, traditionally, the father of the child | 爸 传统上来说 给孩子起名字 |
[07:39] | does have some say over the name. | 孩子的父亲可是有发言权的 |
[07:41] | Well, sweetness, | 甜心 |
[07:43] | the child’s name came to me in a song. | 孩子的名字在一首歌中被我发现 |
[07:45] | Between an E 7th heaven | 在E7和弦天堂 |
[07:47] | and A minor genius. | 和AM和弦天才之间 |
[07:49] | It was like hearing it from the lips of God himself. | 就像是上帝亲口说出来似的 |
[07:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | That’s true. I’ll tell Hodgins. | 没错 我会告诉哈金斯的 |
[07:59] | Well, I guess if you feel you gotta, | 我想要是你觉得应该的话… |
[08:02] | then… you gotta. | 你就这么做吧 |
[08:11] | These are the bills found with the victim’s body. | 这些是在死者身上发现的钞票 |
[08:13] | – All hundreds, right? – Yes. | -都是百元钞票 是吧 -对 |
[08:15] | But guess what I found on them. | 但你猜猜我在上面找到了什么 |
[08:16] | Blood? On account | 血迹吗 由于他是 |
[08:17] | that he was shot to death | 被一把高杀伤力的步枪 |
[08:18] | with a high-powered rifle? | 击中而死的 |
[08:18] | Yes, blood, of course, blood. | 是的 血迹 当然有血迹 |
[08:20] | But guess what else I found. | 但你猜猜我还找到了什么 |
[08:21] | Does this look like a guessing face? | 你看我有兴趣猜吗 |
[08:23] | Right. Okay. | 也是 好吧 |
[08:26] | Sodium hypochlorite. | 次氯酸钠 |
[08:28] | – Salt? – No. Bleach. | -盐吗 -不是 漂白剂 |
[08:29] | – Guy bleached his money? – Yeah. | -他的钱上有漂白剂 -是啊 |
[08:31] | – Why? – You know who this is? | -为什么 -你知道这是谁吗 |
[08:35] | – Abraham Lincoln. He’s pretty famous. – Yes, | -亚伯拉罕·林肯 很出名 -是的 |
[08:37] | but hundred-dollar bills should | 但百元钞票上的头像 |
[08:38] | feature Benjamin Franklin. | 应该是本杰明·富兰克林 |
[08:39] | You see what happened here? | 你看出怎么回事了吗 |
[08:41] | – Yeah. I get it. – These are counterfeit bills! | -是的 我懂了 -这些是假钞 |
[08:43] | – I got it. – The counterfeiter bleaches five-dollar bills, | -我懂了 -伪造者漂白了五元的钞票 |
[08:45] | and then reprints over it with much higher denominations. | 然后重印成面值更高的钞票 |
[08:48] | Hodgins, I’m a Federal Agent. Okay? | 哈金斯 我是联邦探员 好吧 |
[08:49] | I know how counterfeiting works. | 我知道伪造是怎么回事 |
[08:51] | They do that because it’s much, much tougher | 他们这样做是因为仿造钞票纸张 |
[08:52] | to counterfeit the paper than the printing. | 比仿造印刷困难很多 |
[08:54] | Okay. Yeah. I’m done. | 好吧 我说完了 |
[08:55] | Dead guy’s a counterfeiter. | 死者是个伪造者 |
[08:57] | That makes sense, that Broadsky | 合乎情理 布罗德斯基 |
[08:58] | would go after a counterfeiter. | 会想要干掉伪造者的 |
[08:59] | Why does that make sense? Hey! But why?! | 也有什么合乎情理的 嘿 为什么 |
[09:04] | – Seeley Booth. – Yeah, that’s me. | -瑟雷·布斯 -在 |
[09:06] | I checked it out with Witness Protection. | 我跟证人保护部门的人核实过 |
[09:07] | Our victim was in the program. | 被害人的确是他们的人 |
[09:09] | – Funny thing about Witness Protection… – What’s that? | -证人保护很有趣 -怎么个有趣 |
[09:11] | it sort of comes with a built-in motive | 它仿佛是伴随着内置的 |
[09:13] | for murder attached, doesn’t it? | 谋杀动机 不是吗 |
[09:15] | That’s why they need protection. | 所以他们才需要保护嘛 |
[09:17] | Real name Walter Coolidge. | 真名沃尔特·克里奇 |
[09:20] | All right. It makes sense | 好吧 布罗德斯基 |
[09:21] | that Broadsky would go after a guy like him. | 会找他下手合乎情理 |
[09:22] | That’s right. Broadsky goes after bad guys. | 是啊 布罗德斯基专门杀坏人 |
[09:25] | Doesn’t make him right. | 并不代表他是对的 |
[09:27] | Of course it doesn’t make him right. | 那是当然 |
[09:29] | It just bleeds off a little of our motivation | 不过这倒是使我们立马就抓他的动力 |
[09:31] | to catch him right away. | 有所减弱 |
[09:32] | Coolidge flipped on Ortiz, and sent him to prison. | 克里奇供出奥蒂斯 使其进了监狱 |
[09:35] | – Is he still there? – No. | -他还在吗 -不 |
[09:36] | – Why? – Thought he had life. | -为什么 -我以为他被判了终身监禁 |
[09:37] | Ortiz isn’t currently in prison | 奥蒂斯不在监狱 |
[09:39] | because he’s sitting in your interrogation room. | 是因为他正坐在你的审问室 |
[09:42] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[09:43] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 告诉我一些我不知道的事吧 |
[09:46] | Well, this is nice… getting out. | 这感觉不错 出来的感觉 |
[09:48] | It’s like a field trip, you know? | 就像是户外教学 |
[09:50] | – Remember him? – Sure. | -还记得他吗 -当然 |
[09:52] | He did some nice work for me. | 他为我做了不少事 |
[09:53] | Taking your drug-stained small bills | 把你那沾满毒品的五元小钞 |
[09:56] | and giving them new life as hundred-dollar bills? | 变成百元大钞吗 |
[09:58] | I’m offended at the allegation. | 对于你的指控 我感到很愤慨 |
[10:00] | I hired Walter as an art consultant. | 我雇沃尔特是做一名艺术顾问 |
[10:02] | He testified against you. | 他指控你了 |
[10:04] | Said he saw you give the order | 说他看到你下令 |
[10:05] | to have three undercover operatives killed; | 杀死了三名卧底警员 |
[10:09] | which testimony put you where you are today. | 也正是他的证词使你进了监狱 |
[10:11] | And look where that got him. | 看看他落得什么下场 |
[10:12] | Where did it get him? | 他有什么下场 |
[10:13] | – Dead. – Broadsky gave you | 死了 -布罗德斯基 |
[10:14] | some kind of proof? A photograph? | 给你证明了吗 照片吗 |
[10:15] | Come on, guys. Save yourself some pain, huh? | 得了 伙计们 省省吧 |
[10:17] | I’m in for triple-life. | 我可是被判了三个终身监禁 |
[10:19] | Seems to me you know who this guy is. | 看起来你们好像知道那个人是谁 |
[10:21] | You should just go get him. What do you need me for? | 那就去抓他 找我干什么 |
[10:22] | I need to know how you got in touch with him. | 我要知道你是怎么联系到他的 |
[10:26] | Why would I tell you? | 我为什么会告诉你 |
[10:30] | I can arrange to have you transferred | 我可以安排把你转移到 |
[10:33] | to a medium-security federal penitentiary. | 一个中度设防的联邦监狱 |
[10:35] | And if you don’t, she’ll send you to Angola. | 如果你不告诉我 她会把你送到安哥拉 |
[10:37] | And no Internet, which I suspect | 没有网络 我估计 |
[10:39] | is the spicy part of your sex life. | 你性生活都依仗着网络吧 |
[10:44] | If I ever talked to this guy– | 假设说我跟他谈过话 |
[10:46] | which I never did– | 事实上我没谈过 |
[10:48] | it’s because he called me. | 也是因为他联系了我 |
[10:51] | And if a target was suggested– | 假设说我们谈到一个目标 |
[10:53] | which it never was– | 事实上没谈过 |
[10:54] | it’s because it came from him, not from me. | 也是因为他先提出来的 不是我 |
[10:57] | What was the price? | 花了你多少钱 |
[10:58] | Money doesn’t mean much to me | 在监狱里钱对我来说 |
[10:59] | in prison– I forget. | 没有意义 我忘了 |
[11:00] | He’s going to do this again. You know that. | 他会故伎重演的 你知道的 |
[11:01] | Somebody else is going to die. | 别人也会丧命 |
[11:03] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[11:05] | Someone as skilled as your sniper | 一个有如此能力的狙击手 |
[11:06] | likes to ply his trade, huh? | 喜欢时不时练练手 是吧 |
[11:09] | I wish I knew more, | 我希望能提供更多线索 |
[11:11] | but all I did was answer the phone. | 但是我只不过接了电话 |
[11:14] | Now, when will I be moving to California? | 我什么时候能搬到加州去 |
[11:17] | Did I say California? | 我说加州了吗 |
[11:19] | No. | 没有 |
[11:24] | Why does it make sense to you | 你为什么认为布罗德斯基 |
[11:26] | that Broadsky killed a counterfeiter? | 杀死伪造者合乎情理 |
[11:28] | Counterfeiters are bad guys. | 伪造者是坏人 |
[11:29] | Look at Broadsky’s victims. | 看看布罗德斯基的击杀对象 |
[11:30] | I mean, they’re all people who got away with something. | 他们都是犯了罪没有受到应有的惩罚的人 |
[11:32] | Who cares about his twisted motives? | 谁在意他那扭曲的动机啊 |
[11:34] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[11:35] | how did Broadsky even know where to find Coolidge? | 布罗德斯基是怎么知道如何找到克里奇的 |
[11:38] | He was supposed to be in Witness Protection. | 他可是在证人保护计划里面 |
[11:40] | Okay, if Broadsky has an inside man | 好吧 如果布罗德斯基在 |
[11:41] | at the U.S. Marshals’ Office, he’d definitely be able | 美国法警办公室有内线 他绝对可以 |
[11:43] | to track down Coolidge or the Gravedigger. | 找到克里奇或是掘墓人 |
[11:45] | But you said that Broadsky works alone. | 但是你说过布罗德斯基单干 |
[11:46] | Isn’t that what snipers do? | 狙击手不就是应该这样吗 |
[11:48] | Wow. Really? You’re gonna say it like that? | 老天 不是吧 你非要那么说吗 |
[11:49] | Okay, not all snipers are the same. | 不是所有的狙击手都是一样的 |
[11:52] | I am not him. | 我不是他 |
[11:55] | Nothing I said made any such allusion. | 我说的话不是这个意思啊 |
[11:58] | Okay, okay, kids. | 好了 好了 孩子们 |
[11:59] | Let’s take a breath. | 休息一下 |
[12:01] | There are only 18 Marshals in the D.C. Office. | 在华盛顿分局只有十八个法警 |
[12:03] | I’ll have their files pulled, | 我会拿到他们的资料 |
[12:05] | and we’ll see if any of them have a connection to Broadsky. | 我们找找谁和布罗德斯基有关联 |
[12:07] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:10] | This is just what happens, Hodgins. | 事情就是这样 哈金斯 |
[12:13] | He picks the baby’s name. | 他给宝宝起名字 |
[12:14] | It’s a family tradition. | 这是家庭传统 |
[12:15] | And you’re okay with that? | 你没意见吗 |
[12:16] | I didn’t even think about it. | 我甚至没想过 |
[12:18] | But it’s-it’s our kid, Ange. Ours. | 这是我们的孩子 安琪 我们的 |
[12:21] | And he’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[12:22] | He’s our dad now. | 现在是我们的爸爸了 |
[12:23] | Who gave you a name | 他可以给了你一个 |
[12:25] | that is so terrible you had to change it. | 你不得不换掉的糟烂名字 |
[12:27] | Listen, honey, | 听着 亲爱的 |
[12:28] | I would not fight him on this. | 我不会跟他对着干的 |
[12:30] | He is a Texas Twister, | 他就像是德州龙卷风 |
[12:31] | and you can’t win. | 你赢不了的 |
[12:32] | This is what you really want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[12:34] | We don’t even know what name he’s chosen. | 我们甚至都还不知道他给选的名字是什么 |
[12:37] | You might love it. | 也许你很喜欢呢 |
[12:38] | Don’t you think that we should wait | 难道你不觉得我们应该等一等 |
[12:39] | and hear what it is? | 看看名字是什么吗 |
[12:41] | Listen, the last thing I want to do | 听着 我最不想做的事 |
[12:42] | is get between you and your father. | 就是阻碍你们父女之间的感情 |
[12:44] | – Good. – But… | -很好 -但是 |
[12:45] | But? | 但是什么 |
[12:46] | Hey. Mind if I join you? | 介意我和你们坐一起吗 |
[12:47] | Hey, Sweets. No. Please. | 斯维斯 不介意 坐吧 |
[12:49] | I actually have a question for you. | 实际上我有个问题想问你 |
[12:51] | Oh, great. Shoot. Probably not a term | 好啊 说吧 这个说法 |
[12:53] | I should use during a murder investigation, huh? | 我也许不应该在谋杀案中提及 是吧 |
[12:55] | Right. Anyway, Angela’s father… | 对 不管怎样 安琪拉的爸爸 |
[12:57] | – Oh, God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[13:00] | Are you gonna ask me some interpersonal family question…? | 你是要问我涉及家庭人际关系的问题吗 |
[13:03] | Is that so strange? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[13:05] | You are a shrink. | 你是心理医生 |
[13:06] | He wants to name our baby. | 他要给我们的宝宝起名字 |
[13:08] | We’re not supposed to have any input. | 我们完全没有发言权 |
[13:10] | Now, that is weird, right? | 现在 这太怪了 对吧 |
[13:14] | Well, you know, it’s-it’s complicated, | 这很复杂 |
[13:16] | of course, as all family issues are. | 当然了 所有的家庭问题都这样 |
[13:20] | I… No, I’d rather not shoot from the hip on this one. | 我 不 我不想鲁莽的回答这个问题 |
[13:22] | Perhaps some research and reflection… | 也许要做一些研究 再仔细考虑… |
[13:24] | Oh, you are avoiding this. | 你在回避问题 |
[13:26] | No. No, I’d just | 不 不 只是 |
[13:27] | be remiss if I didn’t consult | 如果我不查阅我的书的话 |
[13:28] | my books, you know? | 不就是玩忽职守吗 |
[13:29] | I have so many books. | 我有很多书 |
[13:30] | You are afraid of him. | 你怕他 |
[13:32] | Come on. Afraid? | 拜托 害怕吗 |
[13:34] | Am I…? Yes, I’m afraid. | 我 是的 我怕他 |
[13:38] | He is a very sweet man. | 他是一个和蔼的人 |
[13:40] | He kidnapped Hodgins, and gave him a tattoo | 安琪拉 他绑架了哈金斯 |
[13:42] | while he was unconscious, Angela. | 还在他不省人事的时候给他刻了纹身 |
[13:44] | Yeah, but he-he loves that tattoo now. | 是 但是他现在喜欢那个纹身 |
[13:46] | Don’t you, babe? | 宝贝 你喜欢 不是吗 |
[13:48] | I don’t… I have a lot of work to do. | 我不 我还有很多工作要做 |
[13:51] | I’m gonna get takeout or something. | 我去买些外带食物之类的吧 |
[13:53] | You are running away. | 怕到直接跑开啊 |
[13:55] | I’m walking. | 是走开 |
[14:00] | Listen, I think what Sweets is saying is | 听着 我认为斯维斯想说的是 |
[14:02] | that you should just give this one up. | 你应该让步 |
[14:05] | I mean, we’re gonna love this kid so much | 我是说 我们会很爱这个孩子 |
[14:06] | that the name isn’t gonna matter at all. | 名字根本不算什么 |
[14:13] | I can’t find any U.S. Marshal who worked on both | 我没发现任何一个美国法警同时参与过 |
[14:16] | the Gravedigger case and | 掘墓人的案子和布罗德斯基 |
[14:18] | Broadsky’s latest victim. | 刚刚杀死那人的案子 |
[14:20] | Yeah, well, anyone with high enough security clearance | 是啊 任何有高级别权限的人 |
[14:22] | could definitely access the files. | 都可以看到这些文件 |
[14:25] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[14:27] | Paula Ashwaldt. | 宝拉·阿什沃特 |
[14:29] | Bones, I might have something. | 骨头 我可能发现了些什么 |
[14:31] | Yeah. This marshal served | 没错 这位法警在阿富汗 |
[14:32] | in the Fourth Brigade Combat Team in Afghanistan. | 第四旅战斗队服过兵役 |
[14:35] | Well, nothing in Broadsky’s file | 布罗德斯基的档案里没有提到 |
[14:37] | mentions the Fourth Brigade Combat Team. | 第四旅战斗队 |
[14:39] | Well, it’s amazing what the official record doesn’t show, | 官方记录没有提到的事情会让人很惊讶的 |
[14:41] | especially when it comes to snipers. | 尤其是狙击手的官方记录 |
[14:43] | Paula Ashwaldt. | 宝拉·阿什沃特 |
[14:44] | See this action? | 看见这次行动了吗 |
[14:45] | It got her the Purple Heart. | 她因此得了紫心勋章 |
[14:47] | There’s no mention of a sniper. | 没有提到狙击手的事情 |
[14:50] | Broadsky was there. | 布罗德斯基在那儿 |
[14:51] | Her unit came under attack. | 她的小队受到攻击 |
[14:52] | He saved their bacon. | 他救了他们的命 |
[14:53] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[14:55] | ‘Cause he told me. | 因为他告诉过我 |
[14:57] | That’s our girl. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[14:58] | If Broadsky did this, | 如果是布罗德斯基干的 |
[14:59] | he-he did it on his own. | 他是自己决定行动的 |
[15:01] | – Yup. – Outside the command structure. | -没错 -违反了指令 |
[15:03] | Saved 12 soldiers’ lives, including Paula Ashwaldt. | 救了十二名士兵 包括宝拉·阿什沃特 |
[15:08] | You admire him. | 你钦佩他 |
[15:09] | For his actions there, yeah. | 钦佩他在战场的作为 是的 |
[15:11] | Not for what he’s doing now. | 并不钦佩他现在所做的 |
[15:12] | I got to talk to this Paula Ashwaldt. | 我要去和这个宝拉·阿什沃特聊聊 |
[15:23] | Corporal Ashwaldt. | 阿什沃特下士 |
[15:24] | Special Agent Booth, FBI. | 联邦调查局特别探员布斯 |
[15:26] | I’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[15:27] | Miss Ashwaldt. | 阿什沃特女士 |
[15:28] | I’m not in the service anymore. | 我已经不服兵役了 |
[15:30] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[15:31] | I’m afraid there is. | 恐怕是有 |
[15:32] | You’ve been in contact with | 你和雅各布·布罗德斯基 |
[15:34] | a Jacob Broadsky? | 一直保持联系 是吗 |
[15:35] | I-I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:36] | I’m not supposed to talk to law enforcement | 我不能在没有上级领导在场的情况下 |
[15:38] | without a supervisor present. | 和执法部门交谈 |
[15:40] | I don’t know if that would be a really good idea, | 我不知道那是不是一个好主意 |
[15:41] | ’cause the information you have provided Mr. Broadsky | 由于你提供给布罗德斯基先生的信息 |
[15:43] | has resulted in the death of at least three people. | 至少已经导致了三个人的死亡 |
[15:46] | Yeah. I have no idea what you’re talking about, Agent Booth. | 我不知道那你在说什么 布斯探员 |
[15:49] | You owe him your life. I understand. | 你欠他一条命 我了解 |
[15:50] | I know what that means. | 我知道那意味着什么 |
[15:51] | I was in the military, too. | 我也在部队里呆过 |
[15:53] | But what he’s doing now– he’s a murderer. | 但是他现在做的事 他是杀人犯 |
[15:56] | Please get out of my way. | 请别挡我的路 |
[15:57] | See this woman? He killed her | 看见这个女的了吗 他杀她 |
[15:59] | because she was in the way. | 仅仅因为她碍事了 |
[16:00] | No other reason. You helped him do that. | 没有其他原因 你帮他做了这种事 |
[16:04] | Look at her. She was 29. | 看着她 她才二十九岁 |
[16:06] | This is what he did to her. | 这就是他对她所做的 |
[16:07] | She was saving to go back to school. | 她在为回到学校攒钱 |
[16:09] | I-I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:12] | His target was Taffet, the Gravedigger. | 他的目标是塔菲 掘墓人 |
[16:16] | She was a monster, | 她是一个魔头 |
[16:18] | but Jacob promised no one else would be hurt. | 雅各布保证其他人不会受到伤害 |
[16:22] | He killed someone two days ago. | 他两天前杀了一个人 |
[16:24] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:25] | Did you ever leave him alone with your computer? | 你在他在场时 离开过你的电脑吗 |
[16:31] | I… I trusted him. | 我信任他 |
[16:33] | – I need a name. – It could be anyone. | -我需要一个名字 -可能是任何人 |
[16:35] | There are thousands of names in those files. | 那些文件里有成千上万个名字 |
[16:38] | Thousands. | 成千上万个 |
[16:42] | I know you have to take me in, | 我知道你要逮捕我 |
[16:44] | but maybe you could give me time– | 但是也许你可以给我一点时间 |
[16:46] | one soldier to another– | 以军人的名义 |
[16:48] | to do the right thing? | 让我去做对的事 |
[16:51] | You find anything, anything at all, | 你发现任何事 不管任何事 |
[16:53] | you call me. | 打电话给我 |
[16:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:09] | Ashwaldt said that Broadsky’s been using her cabin | 阿什沃特说布罗德斯基住过她的小屋 |
[17:12] | because he likes to hunt. | 因为他喜欢打猎 |
[17:13] | Well, that’s an understatement. | “喜欢”这说法有点轻描淡写 |
[17:14] | Well, she’s going through her database right now to see | 她在仔细检查她的数据库 |
[17:16] | what files might have been tampered with. | 看看什么文件被篡改了 |
[17:18] | We’re going to get this guy, | 我们一定会抓到他的 |
[17:19] | and he’s not going to keep doing this. | 他不会一直逍遥法外的 |
[17:22] | – Your words are quite ironic. – What do you mean? | -你的话很讽刺 -你什么意思 |
[17:25] | I imagine Broadsky would say the same thing | 我猜测在布罗德斯基接近他的猎物的时候 |
[17:27] | as he stalks his prey. | 会说同样的话 |
[17:29] | Except I’m the good guy, he isn’t. | 只是我是好人而他不是 |
[17:31] | Well, but you both led a life | 但是你俩都过着靠杀死别人 |
[17:33] | in which you were paid to take lives. | 维持生计的生活 |
[17:34] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么说 |
[17:35] | I’d just like to understand. | 我就是想去了解这些事情 |
[17:37] | I admire your certainty, | 我钦佩你的笃定 |
[17:38] | but since good and bad are such subjective concepts, | 但是好与坏只是主观的判断 |
[17:42] | how could you ever be sure you were doing the right thing? | 你怎么能确定你做的就是对的呢 |
[17:44] | Okay, well, it’s not subjective to me. | 对我来说 这不是主观的 |
[17:45] | I mean, there’s good, and there’s evil. | 我是说世上有善 有恶 |
[17:47] | Life is all about taking sides, and Broadsky– | 生活取决于站在哪一边 而布罗德斯基 |
[17:49] | well, he joined the wrong team. | 他站在了错的队伍里 |
[18:01] | You think Broadsky’s here? | 你认为布罗德斯基在这吗 |
[18:02] | I’m not gonna take any chances, okay? | 我不能碰运气 |
[18:03] | – You just stay in the car. – What? | -你待在车里 -什么 |
[18:05] | Just stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[18:17] | Please, Bones, just get back in the car! | 拜托了 骨头 回到车里去 |
[18:19] | Those ravens are carrion birds. | 那些乌鸦是食腐肉的 |
[18:23] | That’s fascinating. | 太好了 |
[18:24] | Will you get back in the car now? | 你现在能回车里了吗 |
[18:25] | Why? Broadsky isn’t here. | 为什么 布罗德斯基不在这 |
[18:27] | If he were, first order logic tells us | 如果他在这 一阶逻辑告诉我们 |
[18:29] | that we’d either be dead or in a shootout. | 我们要么死了 要么发生枪战 |
[18:32] | Stop that! What are you doing? | 别这样 你在做什么 |
[18:34] | – What? Get back in the car. | -怎么了 -回到车里去 |
[18:35] | If he were present, | 如果他在这儿 |
[18:36] | he’d shoot, wouldn’t he? | 他会开枪的 不是吗 |
[18:37] | Just… Bones, will you get back in the car? | 只是 骨头 你能回到车里吗 |
[18:39] | What are you…? Bones? | 你要做什么 骨头 |
[18:40] | There must be meat nearby. That’s why the birds are here. | 这附近有腐肉 那些鸟才会在这儿 |
[18:44] | That wall is very unusual. | 那墙太不寻常了 |
[18:45] | It seems primitive in design. | 从设计上来看很原始 |
[18:47] | It’s like someone built a hallway | 像是什么人在空旷的地方 |
[18:49] | in the middle of nowhere. | 建了一个走廊 |
[19:00] | Odd way to hunt. | 奇怪的打猎方式 |
[19:09] | Fragmentation along the skull seems to be consistent | 头骨碎裂可能是由于 |
[19:12] | with some type of explosion. | 某种爆炸造成的 |
[19:14] | How did he make this shot? | 他是如何击中的呢 |
[19:17] | What kind of rounds did he use? | 他用什么类型的子弹 |
[19:20] | It’s like he was using the deer as target practice. | 看起来他在用鹿做打靶练习 |
[19:22] | Which means he’s planning another kill. | 意味着他在计划另一场谋杀 |
[19:25] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[19:30] | Right. | 好的 |
[19:32] | Paula Ashwaldt just killed herself at her desk. | 宝拉·阿什沃特在她的办公桌上自杀了 |
[19:44] | Please tell me that this meat is not human. | 告诉我这不是人肉 |
[19:46] | No, it’s venison. | 不 这是鹿肉 |
[19:48] | We found it frozen in the | 我们在自杀的那个死者 |
[19:50] | suicide victim’s cabin freezer. | 的小屋冰柜里发现的 |
[19:52] | I’m confused. Are we investigating a murder, | 我困惑了 我们是在调查谋杀案 |
[19:55] | or preparing lunch for the Palin family? | 还是在给佩林一家准备午饭 |
[19:58] | Booth believes Broadsky was practicing. | 布斯认为布罗德斯基在练习 |
[20:00] | Decomposition suggests | 腐烂程度说明 |
[20:02] | that this deer was killed approximately 48 hours ago. | 这头鹿大约是在四十八小时前被杀的 |
[20:06] | Oh, and the deer was killed with a shotgun. | 而且是被散弹猎枪射杀的 |
[20:09] | Notice the metal fragments scattered throughout the flesh. | 注意这些金属碎片在肉上的分布 |
[20:12] | Snipers don’t tend to use shotguns, | 狙击手并不倾向于使用猎枪 |
[20:14] | mr. Nigel-Murray. | 尼格尔-莫瑞先生 |
[20:15] | What weapon, aside from a shotgun, | 除了猎枪 还有什么武器 |
[20:17] | fired at very close range, could cause | 近距离开火时 可以造成 |
[20:20] | this type of fragmentation? | 这种类型的碎裂 |
[20:21] | Finding the answer starts with asking the correct question. | 问对问题是找到答案的开始 |
[20:24] | You just asked the correct question. | 你刚刚问对了问题 |
[20:27] | I’ll map and remove the fragments, | 我要给这些碎片定位 然后取下 |
[20:30] | take them to Hodgins, | 把它们交给哈金斯 |
[20:31] | see what the, uh, physical makeup can tell us. | 看看碎片的材质能给我们提供什么线索 |
[20:58] | Hi, Booth. | 布斯 |
[21:01] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[21:03] | Welcome to my home. | 欢迎来到我家 |
[21:04] | Can I get you anything? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[21:05] | I just want to talk for a minute. | 我只是想和你谈一会儿 |
[21:07] | You want to talk. | 你想谈谈 |
[21:09] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[21:10] | Paula. | 宝拉 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I heard. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[21:12] | What did you say to make Paula kill herself? | 你跟宝拉说了什么 导致她自杀了 |
[21:15] | Must have been very mean-spirited. | 一定是说了一些卑鄙的话 |
[21:17] | You think that’s my fault? | 你认为那是我的错 |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:20] | Funny thing is, so do you. | 有趣的事是 你也这样认为的吧 |
[21:22] | You never could stand the idea of collateral damage. | 你一直都接受不了间接伤害这个概念 |
[21:26] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[21:29] | You either shoot me, or you get the hell out of my house. | 要么给我一枪 要么从我家滚出去 |
[21:31] | You and me Booth– we’ve always been on the same side. | 你和我 我们一直是站在同一边的 |
[21:34] | No, you’re off the reservation, pal. | 不 你背离了 伙伴 |
[21:35] | You want to do the right thing, you give me that gun, | 你想做正确的事情 那就把枪给我 |
[21:37] | and you let me take you in. | 让我把你抓起来 |
[21:39] | I’ll tell you what. | 我来告诉你 |
[21:41] | The day I wake up | 如果有一天我一醒来 |
[21:42] | and there are no more bad people that need killing, | 不再有坏人需要被我干掉 |
[21:45] | you’re the one I come to. | 我就会来找你自首 |
[21:47] | I’m coming after you, Jacob. | 我会抓到你的 雅各布 |
[21:49] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[21:52] | There’s something you should consider, Booth. | 有些事情你需要考虑 布斯 |
[21:55] | Of all the people that have died in our little clash of wills, | 在我们对阵中 死掉的那些人 |
[21:59] | Paula was the only good person. | 宝拉是唯一一个好人 |
[22:03] | I really liked her. | 我真的喜欢她 |
[22:04] | And you’re the reason she’s dead. | 而你却害得她自杀了 |
[22:09] | So tell me, | 那么告诉我 |
[22:10] | standing in front of God, | 站在上帝的面前 |
[22:12] | which one of us will be judged more harshly? | 我们俩谁会遭到更严厉的审判呢 |
[22:16] | And here I thought you were a Buddhist. | 在此以前我还以为你是个佛教徒呢 |
[22:18] | What I’m saying is: my conscience is clear. | 我要说的是 我对得起自己的良心 |
[22:21] | That’s the problem. | 这才是问题所在 |
[22:24] | I’m coming after you, | 我会对你穷追不舍 |
[22:25] | I’m gonna catch you, | 我会抓到你的 |
[22:27] | and next time I have you in my sights, | 下次你再出现在我眼前 |
[22:29] | I’m not aiming for your knees. | 我不会瞄准你的膝盖了 |
[22:31] | Good to know, | 这样很好 |
[22:32] | because if that moment comes, | 因为如果那一刻到来 |
[22:35] | I will not hesitate to make | 我会毫不犹豫的 |
[22:37] | that sweet son of yours fatherless. | 让你的宝贝儿子失去父亲 |
[22:40] | He’ll be the collateral damage. | 他将成为间接伤害 |
[22:55] | He was in your apartment? | 他在你家 |
[22:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:59] | Why didn’t you, | 为什么你不 |
[23:00] | I don’t know, jump up | 跳起来用柔道-空手道-功夫 |
[23:02] | and judo-karate-kung fu the man? | 什么的对付他 |
[23:03] | The guy was holding a gun on me. He doesn’t miss. | 那家伙拿枪指着我 他从不失手 |
[23:06] | Maybe that’s what he came there for– | 可能他就是为此去的 |
[23:07] | you know, that thing where a killer wants | 你知道的 就是杀人凶手 |
[23:09] | to get caught and punished | 想因为自己邪恶的所作所为 |
[23:10] | for his wicked, wicked ways. | 被绳之以法 |
[23:11] | No, he doesn’t have that; he would have shot me, | 不 他没那种想法 他本可以杀了我 |
[23:13] | and if he gets another chance, he’s gonna take me out. | 如果再给他一次机会 他会下手的 |
[23:15] | Cher, did the man get to you? | 亲爱的 那个人影响到你了吗 |
[23:17] | You know what? It would actually help | 知道吗 如果你想把他送进监狱 |
[23:18] | if you wanted to put the man in prison. | 会对我们所有帮助 |
[23:19] | Oh, I most definitely do. | 我当然想 |
[23:21] | Well, you’re the one who says that you can’t argue | 是你说的 关于布罗德斯基做出选择 |
[23:22] | with the choices that Broadsky makes on who he’s gonna shoot. | 他想要射杀谁 你无从争辩 |
[23:24] | Yeah, I can’t fault that, | 是啊 我是说过 |
[23:26] | but now the man has crossed a line. | 但是那个人现在过界了 |
[23:29] | – Causing a suicide? – No. | -因为造成一起自杀案吗 -不 |
[23:31] | Man sneaks into your house, threatens you with a gun. | 他潜入你家里 拿着枪威胁你 |
[23:34] | That’s unforgivable. | 这不可原谅 |
[23:36] | He should get lethally injected just for that. | 就因为这个 他就应该被判死刑被注射 |
[23:42] | Hodgins says the fragments are titanium | 哈金斯说碎片的成分是钛 |
[23:46] | with some tungsten and other alloys. | 钨以及其他一些合金 |
[23:48] | Yeah, typical bullet stuff. | 没错 典型的子弹构成成分 |
[23:50] | But it is not a bullet, correct? | 但准确的说它不是子弹 是吗 |
[23:52] | It’s a mass of pellets? | 是一团弹片吗 |
[23:54] | Well, no, look at this. | 不 看这个 |
[23:57] | Oh, it is a bullet. | 是个子弹 |
[23:58] | Yeah, looks like it, | 没错 看起来像 |
[24:00] | although it’s big– .110 caliber minimum. | 但是它很大 最小也有点110口径 |
[24:02] | I mean, any larger and we’d have to call this thing a shell. | 我是说再大点 我们都该叫它炮弹了 |
[24:05] | How does a single bullet fragment into 154 fragments? | 一颗子弹怎么能碎成154片 |
[24:09] | Well, at first I thought that it must have been a ricochet, | 开始我以为是跳弹了 |
[24:12] | but look at the tip. | 但看弹头 |
[24:14] | There’s no sign of impact. | 没有碰撞痕迹 |
[24:15] | Right. So what kind of bullet fragments | 没错 那么什么样的子弹会在 |
[24:18] | before it hits anything? | 击中物体前碎裂呢 |
[24:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:22] | It appears to be the remnants from some kind of circuitry | 是文森特从鹿肉里挖出来的 |
[24:24] | that Vincent dug out of the deer meat. | 某种电路残骸 |
[24:27] | What if the circuitry is part of the bullet? | 如果电路是子弹的一部分呢 |
[24:31] | I mean, this is a computer chip. | 我是说这是一块电脑芯片 |
[24:33] | You can program it. | 你可以给它编程 |
[24:34] | Which suggests you can program the bullet. | 就是说你可以给子弹编程 |
[24:36] | Yeah, which means we’re looking at something | 没错 也就是说我们看到的是 |
[24:38] | from the future. | 来自未来的武器 |
[24:40] | Time travel is physically impossible. | 时间旅行是不可能的 |
[24:42] | Yeah, but so is a bullet | 是啊 但一颗像电脑一样 |
[24:44] | that you can program like a computer. | 编程的子弹也不可能 |
[24:45] | Like we didn’t have it bad enough | 老式的枪支还不够糟嘛 |
[24:47] | with the old kind. | 又弄出这种玩意 |
[25:06] | – Agent Booth. – Is this a bad time? | -布斯探员 -我来的不是时候吗 |
[25:08] | No, no, come in. | 不 不 请进 |
[25:11] | Look, I don’t want you to think | 我不想让你觉得 |
[25:12] | that I have a problem here, okay? | 我是有问题才来的 好吗 |
[25:13] | – Okay. – I just need to talk some things out | -好的 -我有些东西想说出来 |
[25:15] | because I’m starting to talk to myself, | 因为我开始自言自语了 |
[25:17] | and I’m sounding like a loon. | 而且觉得自己像个疯子 |
[25:19] | Sure, have a seat. | 好的 请坐吧 |
[25:20] | It’s this, uh, you know, this whole thing with, with Broadsky. | 这些…涉及到布罗德斯基的事 |
[25:24] | Bones keeps equating me | 骨头一直把我 |
[25:26] | with him ’cause, you know, | 和他划等号 因为… |
[25:29] | ’cause we were snipers and, you know, we’re the same. | 因为我们都是狙击手 我们是一样的 |
[25:34] | Hey, you’re supposed to say, | 喂 你现在应该说 |
[25:35] | “No, you’re not the same.” | 不 你和他不一样 |
[25:37] | Do you actually think I view you | 你真的认为我会把你和 |
[25:38] | and Broadsky the same way? | 布罗德斯基一样看待吗 |
[25:40] | I never wanted to pull the trigger. | 我从不想扣动扳机 |
[25:42] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[25:43] | It was a war, it was a necessity, | 那是场战争 是必须的 |
[25:45] | that was my responsibility. | 那是我的义务 |
[25:47] | – I understand. – It was a terrible act | 我明白 -那是为了更高的利益 |
[25:48] | for the greater good. | 所做的可怕行为 |
[25:49] | Now, why does Bones question that? | 为什么骨头会质疑我 |
[25:51] | Does she really, or are you questioning it? | 她有吗 还是你在质疑自己 |
[25:53] | Why are you asking me questions? | 为什么你要问我问题 |
[25:55] | Didn’t I just say I just wanted to come in here | 我不是说了 我进来是想 |
[25:56] | and talk some things out? | 把一些事情说出来吗 |
[25:57] | Just hear me out for a second here. | 你只要听我说就好 |
[25:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:01] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[26:04] | Broadsky was a good man. | 布罗德斯基曾是个好人 |
[26:06] | I don’t understand what happened to him. | 我不知道发生过什么 |
[26:08] | I mean, what gives him the right to make these kind of calls? | 是什么给了他做这些决定的权利 |
[26:17] | Would you like me to answer that? | 你希望我回答吗 |
[26:18] | Sure, yeah, I would love an answer, | 当然 我想要个答案 |
[26:20] | yeah, that’s why I’m here. | 这才是我来这的原因 |
[26:25] | Being the cause of someone’s death, | 成为造成他人死亡的原因 |
[26:27] | no matter what the circumstances, | 不管在什么情况下 |
[26:30] | leaves a man with a great burden, | 都使得那人背上沉重的负担 |
[26:33] | and people deal with that burden in different ways. | 而人们解决这种负担的方式不同 |
[26:35] | You know, some, some celebrate it. | 有些人庆祝它 |
[26:38] | They relish the power as a way | 他们享受这种力量 |
[26:39] | of justifying what they have done. | 以此为自己的所作所为辩解 |
[26:41] | Others, like Broadsky– | 另一些人 比如布罗德斯基 |
[26:42] | they justify another way. | 他们用另一种方法为自己辩解 |
[26:44] | They feel that it’s their destiny to mete out justice. | 他们觉得做出审判是他们的命运 |
[26:47] | They convince themselves | 他们说服自己 |
[26:48] | that they have the moral high ground | 他们是站在道德制高点 |
[26:50] | to make these calls. | 来做出这些决定 |
[26:52] | It’s the only way | 只有这样 |
[26:52] | they can live with what they’ve done. | 背负着罪恶感的他们才能过活 |
[26:57] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[26:58] | From my perspective, you’re a healthy man. | 依我的判断 你是个健康的男人 |
[27:01] | You can accept what you’ve done and the pain | 你可以接受自己所做的事 |
[27:04] | and sadness and regret | 并一同接受随之而来的伤痛 |
[27:06] | that comes with it. | 悲恸和悔恨 |
[27:07] | You know, not everybody has the strength | 不是每个人都有能力 |
[27:09] | to deal with that reality. | 去面对这个现实的 |
[27:12] | It’s a testament to you | 这对你来说是个解脱 |
[27:13] | that you’ve built this life | 你在爱你 尊敬你的 |
[27:15] | with family and friends who love and respect you. | 家人和朋友陪同下创造了自己的生活 |
[27:19] | Booth, that can’t be easy. | 布斯 这不是件容易的事 |
[27:25] | It kills me that Bones thinks | 骨头认为夺取他人生命 |
[27:27] | that taking someone’s life means nothing to me. | 对我来说毫无意义让我很受伤 |
[27:31] | Have you talked to her about it? | 你和她谈过这个问题了吗 |
[27:33] | I don’t go there anymore. | 我再也不想讨论这个问题了 |
[27:34] | That’s over. | 不谈了 |
[27:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:36] | You got to get back to work | 你忙你的吧 |
[27:37] | and then I have to get back to work, too, all right? | 我也去忙我的了 好吧 |
[27:39] | If you need me again, Booth… | 如果你还需要我 布斯 |
[27:41] | Thanks, really, I got what I needed. | 谢谢 真的 我得到了我需要的 |
[27:52] | Okay, so I got this demo from the Department of Defense. | 我从国防部拿到了这段小样 |
[27:55] | Now, this has to be the bullet that Broadsky used. | 这个应该是布罗德斯基用到的子弹 |
[27:57] | It’s called a smart bullet. | 叫做智能子弹 |
[27:59] | More like a bomb. | 更像炸弹 |
[28:00] | Well, essentially it is. | 本质上就是炸弹 |
[28:02] | It matches the damage to the deer’s skull. | 和鹿头骨的创伤吻合 |
[28:04] | The rifle is an AM-40. | 步枪型号是AM-40 |
[28:06] | You set the distance you want the bullet to detonate. | 你可以设置子弹引爆的距离 |
[28:09] | I’m sorry, why would anyone | 打扰一下 为什么有人会 |
[28:10] | want a bullet to explode in midair? | 想让子弹在空中爆炸 |
[28:12] | Well, here’s why. | 这就是为什么 |
[28:17] | The rifle is perfect | 这种步枪对付 |
[28:19] | for fighting insurgents in Afghanistan. | 阿富汗叛乱分子最好不过了 |
[28:21] | That’s how he managed the impossible shot | 这就是他在靶场成功击发 |
[28:23] | on the practice range | 不可能击中的一枪的原因 |
[28:25] | and why he built walls in the middle of a field. | 也是他在空地中央放置高墙的原因 |
[28:28] | Broadsky’s next target must be | 布罗德斯基的下一个目标 |
[28:30] | in a location that’s difficult to access. | 一定在一个难以靠近的地方 |
[28:31] | Otherwise, he wouldn’t need this weapon. | 否则的话 他没必要用这种武器 |
[28:33] | There’s one little problem. | 还有一个小问题 |
[28:34] | This bullet has a diameter of 25 millimeters. | 这颗子弹的直径是25毫米 |
[28:37] | The diameter of the bullet we recovered is 20 millimeters. | 我们获取的那枚子弹的直径是20毫米 |
[28:41] | And the circuitry we found was custom-made. | 而且我们找到的电路是特制的 |
[28:44] | You mean Broadsky | 你是说布罗德斯基 |
[28:45] | made the weapon himself? | 自己制造了武器吗 |
[28:46] | Booth says it’s too sophisticated, | 布斯说那太复杂 |
[28:48] | even for Broadsky. | 即使布罗德斯基也做不到 |
[28:59] | Glad you could stop by. | 很高兴您大驾光临 |
[29:00] | I’m sure you are. | 我确信你很高兴 |
[29:02] | So, about the baby’s name… | 那么 关于孩子的名字… |
[29:04] | Right, it came to me during a song. | 没错 灵感来自于一首歌 |
[29:08] | Can’t be more perfect than that, can it? | 再合适不过了 不是吗 |
[29:10] | I’m sure it must be very meaningful… | 我相信它一定非常有意义… |
[29:14] | for you. | 对您来说 |
[29:15] | This is what Angie wants, you know. | 安琪想要这样 你懂的 |
[29:17] | Well, I… I know that this is, | 我是懂 我知道… |
[29:20] | you know, what, what you want | 这是您想要 |
[29:22] | Angie to want, and since she loves you, | 安琪想要的 而既然她是爱你的 |
[29:25] | she wants it, and since I love her, | 她会想要这样 而既然我爱她 |
[29:28] | I’m trying to, to want it, too, | 我在尝试着也想要这样 |
[29:31] | because I want to make her happy. | 因为我想让她高兴 |
[29:32] | Well, that’s probably good enough. | 这个理由足够来了 |
[29:34] | So the name that came to you? | 那么您起的这个名字是 |
[29:37] | It could work for either a boy or a girl. | 这个名字男孩女孩都适用 |
[29:39] | That’s the beauty part. | 这是它的美妙之处 |
[29:41] | Great. | 真不错 |
[29:43] | Staccato Mamba. | 斯卡多·曼巴 |
[29:48] | Staccato Mamba? | 斯卡多·曼巴 |
[29:55] | Yeah, yeah, I-I didn’t see that one coming. | 好吧 我没想到你起了这么个名字 |
[29:58] | You want to know what it means? | 你想知道这代表什么意义吗 |
[29:59] | No, no, that’s okay because it’s not going to happen. | 不 不 不用了 因为不可能的 |
[30:04] | Now, look, you can, you can attack me with dogs, | 听着 您可以放狗咬我 |
[30:07] | okay, you can burn me with a branding iron, | 您可以用熨斗烫我 |
[30:09] | hell, you can make me listen to a musical. | 见了鬼了 您可以逼我去听音乐剧 |
[30:11] | I don’t care, | 我都不在乎 |
[30:12] | but we are not naming our child Staccato Mamba. | 但我们绝不会给孩子取名叫斯卡多·曼巴 |
[30:17] | You know what you’re doing here, right? | 你知道自己在干什么 是吗 |
[30:19] | You have a child named Staccato Mamba. | 您可以给自己孩子取名叫斯卡多·曼巴 |
[30:21] | We’ll have Michael Joseph, | 如果是男孩 |
[30:22] | if it’s a boy | 我们会叫他迈克尔·乔瑟夫 |
[30:24] | or Katherine Temperance if it’s a girl. | 如果是女孩 就叫凯瑟琳·坦普瑞 |
[30:28] | Michael or Katherine? | 迈克尔或者凯瑟琳 |
[30:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:32] | Michael or Katherine. | 迈克尔或者凯瑟琳 |
[30:35] | I-I’ll be going… | 我先走了 |
[30:37] | for now. | 这事没完 |
[30:44] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[30:49] | Mr. Winkler, | 温科勒先生 |
[30:51] | I’m Caroline Julian with the Justice Department. | 我是司法部的卡罗琳·吉莉安 |
[30:53] | Seeley here assures me you’re the sweetest, | 瑟雷向我保证你是他见过最温和 |
[30:55] | most considerate arms dealer he has ever met. | 最善解人意的军火商 |
[30:58] | Actually, I’m more of an arms maker. | 事实上 我是个造军火的 |
[31:00] | Oh, and did you make a smart bullet prototype | 那么你为雅各布·布罗德斯基做过一把 |
[31:02] | for Jacob Broadsky? | 智能子弹雏形步枪吗 |
[31:03] | In my line of work, discretion is paramount. | 做我这行的 谨慎是最重要的 |
[31:05] | Discretion can also be an accessory to murder. | 谨慎也可以使你成为谋杀的帮凶 |
[31:08] | I know my law, Seeley. | 我懂法 瑟雷 |
[31:09] | I can’t be charged for simply selling ammunition. | 我卖枪支你起诉不了我 |
[31:12] | Well, you see, cher, I am the law | 亲爱的 你要知道 我代表法律 |
[31:14] | and I can charge your scrawny ass with whatever I want. | 我可以随心所欲起诉你个兔崽子 |
[31:17] | I like the challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[31:19] | I’m a patriot. | 我是爱国人士 |
[31:20] | Do you remember when you and Jacob | 你还记得当你和雅各布 |
[31:22] | were first deployed to Iraq | 第一次被部署到伊拉克的时候 |
[31:24] | and the army didn’t have enough body armor for its soldiers? | 军队没有给士兵提供足够的防弹衣吗 |
[31:27] | The Kevlar vest I made you– | 我给你做的芳纶背心 |
[31:29] | how many rounds did that absorb? | 帮你挡住了多少炮弹 |
[31:31] | We’re not talking about that now. | 我们现在不谈这个 |
[31:32] | I believe it was three. | 我记得是三次 |
[31:34] | Thank you card would have been nice. | 要是你给我寄封感谢信就好了 |
[31:36] | Problem is, Broadsky’s not active military. | 问题是 布罗德斯基现在不是军人了 |
[31:38] | Well, he’s on loan out for a special assignment. | 他现在背负着特殊的使命 |
[31:40] | Yeah, I did my due diligence. | 没错 我可是做过严格调查的 |
[31:42] | I saw the paperwork. | 我见过他的证件了 |
[31:43] | He probably could have shown you phony passports, too. | 他也可能给你看的是假护照 |
[31:46] | You’d accept anything that could make you a little money. | 为了赚钱 你可真是什么事都做 |
[31:48] | Now it’s a crime to be a capitalist in America? | 怎么 在美国做资本家也是犯罪了吗 |
[31:51] | He’s killed three people so far, three. | 他现在为止已经杀了三个人 三个 |
[31:53] | Counting the service, | 加上服役期间的 |
[31:55] | a lot more than that if memory serves. | 应该远不止这个数目吧 |
[31:58] | How many for you, Seeley, huh? | 你有多少个呢 瑟雷 |
[32:00] | Really, you want me to add you to the list? | 真的吗 你想让我把你放进名单吗 |
[32:02] | This is abuse. | 你们滥用暴力 |
[32:03] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[32:05] | Must have something in my eye. | 我眼睛里肯定进了东西 |
[32:06] | You give me something on Broadsky | 快告诉我关于布罗德斯基的线索 |
[32:08] | or I swear I will make your life a living hell. | 否则我将让你生不如死 |
[32:10] | And I’ll put you out of business. | 我会让你丢了饭碗的 |
[32:12] | You’ll be recycling Kalashnikovs | 你将会在苏丹的小木屋里 |
[32:13] | in a hut in Sudan. | 回收卡拉什尼科夫冲锋枪 |
[32:15] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[32:16] | All he told me were the specs I needed to design the bullet. | 他只给我了关于设计子弹的说明 |
[32:19] | Which were? | 是什么 |
[32:23] | Draw. | 画出来 |
[32:26] | It was going to be used in a rectangular room, | 子弹射入一个长方形的房间 |
[32:30] | 30 feet long by 18 feet. | 30英尺长 18英尺宽 |
[32:33] | It has marble paneling and a marble floor | 有大理石墙壁和大理石地板 |
[32:36] | and a ceiling– 12 feet high, made of copper. | 举架12英尺高 天花板铜质 |
[32:39] | It has a window on this wall– | 这面墙上有扇窗户 |
[32:41] | one by four feet, | 1乘4英尺大小[面积约为0.45平方米] |
[32:43] | the bottom sill eight feet off the floor. | 底边距地面有8英尺[约为2.4米] |
[32:45] | When did he pick up the bullets? | 他什么时候取走的子弹 |
[32:47] | He didn’t. | 他没有来取 |
[32:47] | I dropped them off in a locker at the bus station. | 我把子弹放在车站的储物柜里了 |
[32:50] | When? | 什么时候 |
[32:51] | He said he needed them by today. | 他说他今天需要那些子弹 |
[32:53] | That doesn’t give us much time, cherie. | 甜心 我们没多少时间了 |
[32:57] | I’ve taken the parameters of the room | 我将那个房间的参数 |
[32:59] | and cross-referenced them | 与华盛顿备案的所有建筑图纸 |
[33:00] | with architectural plans on file with D.C. | 拿来进行参照对比 |
[33:03] | There have to be tens of thousands. | 肯定有成千上万个相同的 |
[33:04] | Yeah. Using the materials that Winkler described, | 没错 利用温科勒提供的材料 |
[33:07] | it narrows down to a building that had to be constructed | 可以把范围缩小到一栋建于1939年前 |
[33:10] | before 1939. | 的建筑 |
[33:12] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[33:13] | Marble, copper ceiling, | 大理石 铜制天花板 |
[33:16] | before 1939. | 建于1939年前 |
[33:18] | Yeah. The parameters are all in there. | 没错 参数都在那里 |
[33:20] | I know where it is. | 我知道是哪里了 |
[33:23] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[33:24] | It’s the women’s bathroom | 是联邦法院里的 |
[33:25] | in the federal courthouse. | 女卫生间 |
[33:26] | Well, I’m sure there are other… | 我觉得还有其他… |
[33:30] | Yep, that’s the one. | 没错 就是那里 |
[33:43] | All right, Bones. What do you think? | 那么骨头 你觉得呢 |
[33:44] | It fits the measurements exactly. | 完全吻合参数值 |
[33:46] | The cladding and the floor are both marble. | 墙壁和地板都是大理石做的 |
[33:48] | The ceiling is copper. | 房顶是铜制的 |
[33:49] | I think Caroline was right. This is the place. | 我觉得卡罗琳说的没错 就是这里了 |
[33:51] | Right. So this bathroom serves two courtrooms. | 好 这间卫生间供两个法庭使用 |
[33:54] | Shouldn’t we evacuate the building? | 我们需要疏散大楼人员吗 |
[33:55] | No. If we do that, | 不行 如果那样做 |
[33:56] | Broadsky, he’s just gonna take off. | 布罗德斯基就会跑掉的 |
[33:57] | You know, he’s going to wait for another chance. | 然后他会再找机会 |
[33:59] | You know, snipers are patient. | 你知道 狙击手都很耐心 |
[34:00] | – Like you. – All right. So, right now, | -就像你 -好吧 现在 |
[34:03] | we know the where. We pretty much know the when. | 我们知道了地点 也大概知道了时间 |
[34:04] | We just got to figure out the who. | 我们现在就要找到目标是谁 |
[34:06] | We can look through the dockets | 我们可以通过查看诉讼记录 |
[34:08] | and identify possible targets using Sweets’ profile. | 再利用斯维斯的方法找出可能的目标 |
[34:10] | It’s gonna take too long. | 那会花太久时间 |
[34:11] | Angela, did you do your thing yet? | 安琪拉 你的进展如何 |
[34:12] | I’ve got the courthouse, | 我找到了法庭 |
[34:14] | and I entered the elevation and distance | 然后输入了布罗德斯基练习射击的 |
[34:16] | of Broadsky’s practice shot. | 高度和距离 |
[34:17] | The computer is looking for it now. | 电脑正在搜索地点 |
[34:21] | Okay, got it. | 好了 找到了 |
[34:22] | There is one location that matches the practice shot. | 只有一个地点吻合练习射击那次 |
[34:25] | It’s a rooftop | 是一个房顶 |
[34:27] | at Riggs and 18th. | 在里格斯街18号 |
[34:29] | Riggs and 18th? | 里格斯街18号 |
[34:30] | Thanks. Riggs and 18th. | 多谢 在里格斯街18号 |
[34:32] | That’s where Broadsky’s going to set up. | 那就是布罗德斯基准备射击的地方 |
[34:33] | – Let’s go. – Okay. Wait. | -出发吧 -好的 等等 |
[34:34] | – Where-Where are we going? – Roof. | -我们去哪里 -房顶 |
[34:36] | No, you’re going the wrong way, Booth. | 布斯 你走错方向了 |
[34:37] | I got to get to my vehicle. I got to get my rifle. | 我要去车里 我得带上我的步枪 |
[34:39] | Wait. Shouldn’t we call in | 等等 难道我们不寻求 |
[34:40] | SWAT and helicopters? | 特种部队和直升机援助吗 |
[34:42] | No, no. We do that, | 不行 如果那样的话 |
[34:42] | Broadsky is gone. | 布罗德斯基就会跑掉 |
[34:43] | You got to trust me on this one. | 你这次要相信我 |
[34:44] | Booth. I want to ask you a question, | 布斯 我想问你个问题 |
[34:49] | but I find it makes me anxious. | 但我又有所顾忌 |
[34:51] | Okay, well, go. | 好 说吧 |
[34:52] | – Forget it. – Wait a second. | -算了 -等一下 |
[34:54] | Partners don’t say “Forget it.” | 搭档间不能说”算了” |
[34:57] | Okay. Here’s my question. | 好吧 我的问题是 |
[35:01] | Are you doing this so you can kill Broadsky | 你这么做是因为你想杀了布罗德斯基 |
[35:03] | or because it’s the best way to stop him? | 还是因为这是阻止他的最好方式 |
[35:05] | It’s the only way. Listen, Bones. | 这是唯一方式 听着 骨头 |
[35:07] | You got to trust me on this one. | 你这次要相信我 |
[35:08] | Trust that I’m going to do the right thing. | 相信我会做正义的事 |
[35:14] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[35:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:40] | Caroline is asking if we see anything. | 卡罗琳问我们有没有看见什么 |
[35:42] | The answer’s still no, and tell her to stop asking. | 答案仍是没有 然后告诉她别再问了 |
[35:44] | Booth says, “Stop asking.” | 布斯说”不要问了” |
[35:45] | I don’t wait well. I’m an action person. | 我不喜欢坐着傻等 我是行动派 |
[35:47] | Waiting makes my teeth hurt. | 等待让我牙疼 |
[35:49] | Her teeth hurt. | 她牙疼 |
[35:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:55] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[35:56] | Maybe we’re in the wrong place. | 可能我们来错了地方 |
[35:58] | Or the wrong time. | 或者时候不对 |
[36:00] | Maybe Angela got it wrong. | 或者安琪拉算错了 |
[36:01] | Or Broadsky saw us? | 或者布罗德斯基看到我们了 |
[36:03] | No, I doubt that. | 不会的 |
[36:05] | Well, the courtrooms are both clear now. | 两个法庭现在都清场了 |
[36:08] | Nothing here except for a few lawyers, | 除了几个律师和法警 |
[36:10] | and bailiffs, like that. | 就没有别人了 |
[36:11] | The courtrooms are clear now. | 法庭已经清场了 |
[36:12] | No defendants? | 没有被告吗 |
[36:13] | No defendants? | 没有被告吗 |
[36:14] | No female defendants. | 没有女性被告 |
[36:16] | There’s a female defense attorney. | 有一个女辩护律师 |
[36:18] | There’s a female defense attorney. | 有一个女辩护律师 |
[36:20] | Any high-profile cases? | 有什么备受瞩目的案子吗 |
[36:21] | Did she set some psycho free? | 她有没有使某些变态获得自由身 |
[36:22] | Any high-profile cases? | 有什么备受瞩目的案子吗 |
[36:24] | No. She’s just some lackey from a big firm. | 没有 她只是一个大公司的小人物 |
[36:27] | This is the first case she’s handling alone. | 这是她独立处理的第一个案子 |
[36:29] | She’s no one important. | 她不是什么特殊人物 |
[36:30] | Who is she defending? I mean, what did he do? | 她为谁辩护呢 我是说他犯了什么罪 |
[36:33] | Who is she defending? | 她为谁辩护呢 |
[36:35] | Um, Gregory Allen. | 格雷戈里·艾伦 |
[36:38] | Corrupt cop. | 一个腐败的警察 |
[36:40] | Charged with bribery, accessory to murder. | 因贿赂和谋杀案从犯被起诉 |
[36:43] | Looks to me like he’s looking to plead out. | 在我看来 他想辩护脱罪 |
[36:45] | Ooh, a bad cop named Allen, | 哦 是一个叫艾伦的坏警察 |
[36:47] | bribery and murder charges. | 因贿赂和谋杀被指控 |
[36:48] | Can we just put her on speaker phone? | 能不能打开扬声器 |
[36:50] | What’s the story? | 怎么回事 |
[36:51] | Says here | 这里说 |
[36:52] | he took a bribe | 他受了贿赂 |
[36:53] | not to arrest a hit and run driver | 只为不逮捕一个撞死了一个女人 |
[36:56] | who killed a woman and two kids. | 和两个孩子的肇事逃逸司机 |
[36:58] | That sounds like Broadsky’s target. | 听起来像是布罗德斯基的目标 |
[37:00] | Why would Broadsky focus on the women’s bathroom | 为什么布罗德斯基会关注女卫生间 |
[37:04] | if his target is a man? | 而他的目标却是个男的 |
[37:07] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么 |
[37:08] | Architecture is often much like the human body. | 建筑通常和人的身体一样 |
[37:11] | – What are you getting at? – There’s a certain symmetry, | -你要说什么 -建筑有一定的对称性 |
[37:12] | anterior, posterior. | 正面和后面 |
[37:14] | There’s a mirror image. | 镜像对称 |
[37:15] | Of course. The men’s bathroom | 当然了 男卫生间 |
[37:17] | looks just like the women’s bathroom. | 和女卫生间构造一样 |
[37:26] | Caroline, the target is the men’s bathroom. | 卡罗琳 目标是男卫生间 |
[37:28] | We’re going to the other side of the building. | 我们要去楼顶的另一边 |
[37:38] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[37:39] | I got Broadsky. | 我找到布罗德斯基了 |
[37:42] | He’s definitely going after the cop. | 他的目标一定是那个警察 |
[37:44] | I’m going to need you to be my spotter. | 我需要你做一下我的观测手 |
[37:46] | No, I’m not trained for that type of work. | 不行 我没那方面的专业训练 |
[37:47] | Come on, Bones. For God’s sake. | 拜托骨头 看在老天的份上 |
[37:49] | You’re brilliant. Just pick up the range finder. | 你很聪明 拿起测距仪 |
[37:50] | Okay? Look through it. | 好吗 看一下 |
[37:52] | Find Broadsky, and just give me a read. | 找到布罗德斯基 然后告诉我读数 |
[37:56] | 382 yards, 18 inches. | 382码 18英寸[约为354.8米] |
[37:59] | Temperature? | 温度 |
[37:59] | 54 degrees Fahrenheit. | 54华氏度[12摄氏度] |
[38:02] | Okay, the bad cop is on the move, | 坏警察走动了 |
[38:05] | heading toward the bathroom. | 向洗手间走去 |
[38:07] | Wind speed here… I feel it on my cheek. | 风速…我感觉有风 |
[38:10] | I estimate five miles per hour, coming from the south. | 我估计有每小时5英里 风向为南 |
[38:12] | Okay, Bones. I need wind velocity on Broadsky there. | 好了骨头 我需要布罗德斯基那的风速 |
[38:15] | You see a flag? Anything. | 你有没有看到什么旗子 任何东西 |
[38:20] | Booth, I don’t… I don’t see anything. | 布斯 我没有…没有看到任何东西 |
[38:24] | Bogey is in the can. | 坏蛋就位了 |
[38:25] | I repeat, Bogey is in the can. | 我再重复一遍 坏蛋就位了 |
[38:27] | There’s got to be something. There’s always something. | 肯定有什么东西 总会有的 |
[38:37] | I-I don’t know. I don’t… | 我不知道…我没有… |
[38:41] | Five miles an hour, intermittent, | 间歇性风 5英里每小时 |
[38:43] | from the southwest. | 风向 西南 |
[38:51] | You did it. Did you… Did you hit Broadsky? | 你成功了 你有没有射到布罗德斯基 |
[39:02] | Only had a clear shot at his weapon. | 只能射到他的枪 |
[39:04] | 22705, requesting assistance. | 22705 请求支援 |
[39:07] | Look, I need a ten-block perimeter | 听着 我需要在10条街范围内 |
[39:08] | for a murder suspect. | 搜索一个谋杀嫌疑犯 |
[39:10] | Shots fired. Suspect is armed and dangerous. | 已被射击 嫌疑人携枪且危险 |
[39:13] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[39:13] | Do you think the police will be able to catch him? | 你认为警察会抓到他吗 |
[39:15] | No. No. We missed him. | 不会 我们让他跑了 |
[39:17] | He’s long gone. | 他早跑远了 |
[39:45] | You with us, son? | 你醒啦 孩子 |
[39:48] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:49] | Same old, same old. | 老样子 老样子 |
[39:51] | Celebratory tequila. | 喝了几杯欢乐的龙舌兰 |
[39:53] | It don’t sit well with you, boy. | 你酒量不怎么样 小子 |
[40:05] | I tried to talk you out of it, but you insisted. | 我试图说服你不要纹 但你很坚持 |
[40:08] | No. No, I didn’t. | 不 不 我没有 |
[40:09] | You said it was a sign of your gratitude. | 你说那是你表达感激的标志 |
[40:12] | Gratitude? For what? | 感激 感激什么 |
[40:15] | That I conceded the right | 我妥协了 |
[40:16] | for you to name your children | 你们可以给孩子 |
[40:18] | whatever boring, non-inspirational name you like. | 起任何你们想要的无聊的没灵感的名字 |
[40:24] | You like that I stood up to you. | 你喜欢我挺身反对你 |
[40:27] | You don’t seem to be doing any kind | 你一时半会 |
[40:29] | of standing up at the moment. | 可能都不能挺身了 |
[40:32] | Till next time. | 下次吧 |
[40:48] | Angie? | 安琪 |
[40:50] | Uh, you’re gonna have to come and get me. | 你需要来接我一下 |
[40:53] | Tequila. | 喝了酒 |
[40:55] | Your dad. | 和你爸爸 |
[40:58] | But we won. | 但我们胜利了 |
[41:10] | Look, Broadsky needed to be caught or killed. | 听着 布罗德斯基需要被逮捕或被杀 |
[41:14] | I messed up. All right? He’s still out there. | 我搞砸了 好吗 他仍逍遥在外 |
[41:16] | But so are we. | 但我们也一样 |
[41:17] | Most importantly, you. | 更重要的是 你也是 |
[41:19] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你那是什么意思 |
[41:21] | That eventually, you will get him. | 就是最终你会抓住他的 |
[41:24] | Why are you angry at me? | 你为什么生我的气呢 |
[41:26] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[41:26] | No. You can’t say “Forget it” | 不行 你不能对你的搭档说 |
[41:27] | to your partner. You taught me that. | “算了” 这是你教我的 |
[41:31] | I just… | 我只是… |
[41:32] | I don’t like the idea that my partner thinks | 我只是不喜欢我的搭档 |
[41:34] | that me and Jacob Broadsky | 认为我和雅各布·布罗德斯基 |
[41:36] | are alike. | 是同类人 |
[41:38] | You are similar in many ways. | 你们有很多相同点 |
[41:40] | Great. Thanks, Bones. | 好极了 多谢你 骨头 |
[41:41] | But not in the most important way. | 但最关键的地方是不同的 |
[41:44] | How… | 怎么讲… |
[41:45] | How can I put this in a way that you will understand? | 我要怎样讲你才能明白呢 |
[41:47] | Why don’t you try and say it in teeny tiny words? | 你可以试着用简单的词解释 |
[41:51] | Oh… Okay. | 哦…好吧 |
[41:53] | Broadsky is bad. | 布罗德斯基是坏人 |
[41:56] | You… are good. | 你是…好人 |
[41:59] | That’s as simply as I can put it. | 这是最简单的解释方式了 |
[42:00] | All right. You don’t believe in absolutes like “Good” or “Bad.” | 好吧 你又不认为有绝对的好与坏 |
[42:03] | All right? You think it’s where people stand. | 对吗 你认为那是人站的角度不同而已 |
[42:06] | From where I stand, | 从我所站的角度来看 |
[42:08] | you are good, and Broadsky’s bad. | 你是好人 布罗德斯基是坏人 |
[42:14] | Thanks for standing there, Bones. | 谢谢你能站在那个角度 骨头 |
[42:16] | I’m standing right beside you, Booth. | 我站在你身边 布斯 |
[42:18] | Like always. | 一直都是这样 |
[42:20] | Like I always will. | 将来也会是这样 |
[42:22] | I’m being metaphoric, of course. | 当然我说的是比喻义 |
[42:23] | Because we are currently sitting. | 因为我们现在是坐着的 |
[42:25] | Thank goodness. ‘Cause I thought I’d shrunk. | 谢天谢地 我还以为我变小了呢 |
[42:29] | That’s funny, because you made a joke | 很好笑 因为你说了个 |
[42:32] | based on relative position, | 基于相对位置的笑话 |
[42:34] | which goes back thematically | 从而也回归到了我们 |
[42:36] | to our discussion of situational morality. | 关于本位道德的讨论这个主题 |
[42:41] | – That’s not why it’s funny. – Tell me another one. | -那不是好笑的原因 -再给我讲一个 |
[42:44] | – You got another joke? – No. | -还有笑话吗 -没有了 |