时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Go ahead. Give it some gas. | 来 轻踩油门 |
[00:05] | – All right? – Not moving. | -行了吗 -还是动不了 |
[00:14] | It’s been scientifically proven | 科学证明 |
[00:15] | that higher surface temperatures | 更高的地表温度 |
[00:17] | contribute to extreme weather events. | 会造成极端的天气变化 |
[00:19] | Look, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[00:20] | How does an ice storm, followed by a snowstorm, | 冰雹之后 又来了暴风雪 |
[00:23] | qualify as global warming? | 这算哪门子全球变暖啊 |
[00:24] | No, the term is not “Global warming,” | 不 我没说”全球变暖” |
[00:25] | it’s “climate change.” | 我说的是”气候变化” |
[00:27] | – If I can interrupt… – If you’re going to take my side. | -我能打断你们… -你是要站在我这边吗 |
[00:29] | – I’m not taking sides. – Then, no. | -我保持中立 -那就不能打断 |
[00:30] | Okay, here are the facts, Bones. | 事实是这样的 骨头 |
[00:31] | Sometimes it’s hot, sometimes it’s cold. | 有的时候天气很热 有的时候天气很冷 |
[00:34] | Okay, seriously, guys, I really think that | 说真的呢伙计们 我真的觉得 |
[00:35] | we need to talk about your partnership. | 我们应该讨论一下你们之间的搭档关系 |
[00:36] | Okay, is that why you decided to join us? | 这才是你要和我们一起吃饭的原因吧 |
[00:39] | No. Answer’s no. No. | 不 答案是不 不 |
[00:42] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[00:43] | DC Medical Examiner brought in remains | 华府的验尸官给我们送来了一具尸体 |
[00:46] | found just south of an I-295 overpass. | 是在I-295立交桥南部刚刚被发现的 |
[00:48] | Location suggests a murder dump. | 该地点证明本案是杀人抛尸 |
[00:51] | Why didn’t they let us | 他们为什么不让我们勘察 |
[00:52] | inspect the crime scene? That’s very irritating. | 犯罪现场啊 真讨厌 |
[00:55] | No way. | 不可能 |
[00:56] | ‘Cause, if they waited another 15 minutes, | 因为如果他们再多等15分钟 |
[00:58] | the body would have been covered by snow, | 尸体就会被大雪覆盖 |
[00:59] | and any evidence would have been compromised. | 而所有证据就都会被破坏了 |
[01:02] | Oh, no way! | 不可能 |
[01:03] | I know it’s early, but the radio says | 我知道现在时间还很早 但是广播说 |
[01:05] | this might turn into a blizzard, so I was thinking | 大雪很有可能变成暴风雪 所以我在想 |
[01:08] | we could work on the case for a couple of hours, | 我们可以调查几个小时案子 |
[01:10] | and then leave early before traffic gets crazy. | 然后在交通瘫痪之前就下班吧 |
[01:12] | – Okay, I’m on my way. – Look, look! | -好 我马上到 -快看 |
[01:14] | There’s a body at the lab. I should go. | 实验室来了具尸体 我要走了 |
[01:16] | Whoa! Wait-wait… wait a second. | 慢着 等一下 |
[01:16] | Wait just a… | 就等一下下 |
[01:18] | They’re leaving them on the curb. Jackpot! | 他们就把它们留在街边了 中大奖了 |
[01:20] | – Stadium seats. – But they’re not just | -体育场的椅子而已 -但那可不是 |
[01:21] | stadium seats, all right? | 普通体育场的椅子 |
[01:22] | They’re from the Vet. | 那是”退伍兵场”的椅子 |
[01:24] | They’re from the Vet? You know? | 你知道”退伍兵场”吧 |
[01:25] | Veterans Stadium? | 退伍军人体育场知道吗 |
[01:26] | *Fly, Eagles, fly* | *飞吧雄鹰 飞吧* |
[01:27] | *On the road to victory.* | *向着胜利挺进* |
[01:29] | Come on, Bones, please, they’re from the Vet! All right, look, | 拜托骨头 是退伍兵场 听着 |
[01:31] | I will pay for breakfast. Yes. So you guys can help me | 早餐我买单 那你们就帮我 |
[01:35] | take those seats back to my apartment. | 把那些椅子搬回我的公寓去 |
[01:37] | Uh, didn’t you hear what I said? There’s a body. | 你没听到我说的话吗 实验室里有尸体 |
[01:39] | Which will still be dead if we get there 15 minutes late. | 我们晚个十五分钟过去 那还是具死透的尸体 |
[01:41] | Come on, Bones, please. They’re from the Vet. | 拜托嘛骨头 那可是退伍兵场的椅子 |
[01:44] | Okay, will you agree to find another time to talk? | 好吧 那你们同意找时间聊聊吗 |
[01:46] | Yeah. Sure. No problems. Bones, please. | 当然 没问题 骨头拜托了 |
[01:48] | Look, 15 minutes. Just 15 minutes. | 15分钟 就15分钟 |
[01:51] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟 |
[01:53] | We’ve got the place to ourselves. | 今天这里就我们了 |
[01:54] | Jeffersonian is officially closed on account of the storm. | 因为暴风雪杰斐逊正式闭馆了 |
[01:58] | Nothing like murder to ruin a snow day. | 没有什么能比谋杀更能毁掉美妙的大雪天了 |
[02:01] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[02:02] | Female victim. Decomp puts time of death | 女性被害人 根据尸体分解情况 |
[02:05] | approximately 12 days ago. | 死亡时间约为12天之前 |
[02:06] | There’s a lot of blood on the clothes. | 衣服上有大量血迹 |
[02:08] | Pubic symphysis suggests the victim | 耻骨结合情况说明 |
[02:10] | was in her late 20s or early 30s. | 被害人要么二十八九岁 要么三十岁出头 |
[02:13] | This is weird. It’s a tick. | 这太奇怪了 这有只扁虱 |
[02:16] | I don’t even recognize the species. | 我甚至无法辨识它的种类 |
[02:19] | Holy cow. | 我的天啊 |
[02:22] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[02:23] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[02:24] | It was, um… It was an exclamation of admiration. | 只不过是 只不过是表达赞叹而已 |
[02:27] | – I wasn’t actually… – You can stop now. | -实际上不是 -你直接闭嘴吧 |
[02:28] | – Save yourself. … – commenting on your size. | -别越抹越黑了 -评价你的身材 |
[02:30] | How was the doctor’s appointment? | 去看医生结果如何 |
[02:32] | It was fine. | 还不错 |
[02:33] | Uh, Cam said you need a facial reconstruction. | 凯说你需要面部重建 |
[02:35] | Right, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[02:36] | Plus we found a dead cell phone | 还有我们在被害人的口袋里 |
[02:37] | – in the victim’s pocket. – Okay. | -找到了一部没电的手机 -好 |
[02:39] | Uh, I’ll take a look, see if I can figure out | 我会看看的 看看我能不能想办法 |
[02:41] | a way to get some information. | 获取点信息 |
[02:45] | Let’s go talk. | 我们聊聊 |
[02:51] | You didn’t tell us the frame was made of cast iron. | 你没告诉我们这个椅架是铸铁做的 |
[02:56] | This is taking a lot longer than you said it would. | 这花费的时间可远远超过15分钟了 |
[02:58] | They need me at the lab. | 实验室那边需要我 |
[03:00] | Okay, look. Two minutes, that’s all I need. | 2分钟 我只需要2分钟 |
[03:01] | Two minutes. Pull, pull, pull. | 2分钟 拉 拉 用力拉 |
[03:04] | That’s it. Right there. | 对了 就快到了 |
[03:06] | Aah! Easy! Ah, that hit my foot. | 慢点 撞着我的脚了 |
[03:08] | Everything is fine, Angela. | 一切都很好 安琪拉 |
[03:10] | – It really is. – You know, when you find out | -真的很好 -当你发现 |
[03:13] | that you’re a carrier and you have a child inside, | 你是个携带者 肚子里还有个宝宝的时候 |
[03:15] | – it’s kind of… – I know. I know. | -就有点 -我明白 我明白 |
[03:16] | I know. But the doctor told us | 我明白 但是医生告诉我们说 |
[03:17] | it doesn’t mean a thing | 不会有事的 |
[03:18] | unless I’m an LCA carrier, too, right? | 除非我也是个LCA携带者 对吧 |
[03:18] | LCA:莱伯氏先天性黑蒙症 是一种遗传性视网膜退化 特徵是出生时就有严重视觉丧失 多为先天性且家族性遗传 | |
[03:21] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[03:21] | Yeah, good. | 很好 |
[03:22] | So, we wait for my results. | 所以 我们等着我的检查结果出来就好 |
[03:25] | And until then, you got to remember, | 而在那之前 你得记住 |
[03:27] | there is a very, very small chance that I’m a carrier. | 我是携带者的几率非常非常微小 |
[03:31] | All right. You’re right. | 好 你说得对 |
[03:33] | I just love this baby so much already. | 我已经太爱这个孩子了 |
[03:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:36] | But the baby is fine. | 但孩子很好 |
[03:38] | Will you please tell your mama, “Don’t worry”? | 你能不能告诉你妈妈”别担心了” |
[03:40] | You realize that’s pointless advice to give a mother, right? | 你知道这对于一个妈妈来说是毫无帮助的建议的吧 |
[03:42] | Yes. But come on– wouldn’t you hate it | 对 但是拜托 如果我们不让你安心 |
[03:44] | if we didn’t reassure you? | 你会不好受的吧 |
[03:45] | Yes, I would. | 对啊 我会的 |
[03:50] | Oh… go ahead. Back to your tick. | 快去吧 快去查你的扁虱 |
[03:53] | – We’re good? – Yeah. We’re-we’re good. | -现在没事了吧 -对 没事了 |
[03:55] | Okay. We’re good. | 没事了 |
[04:05] | Uncontrolled bleeding from wound site, | 伤口处不受控制地出血 |
[04:07] | severe nosebleeds… | 严重的鼻腔出血现象 |
[04:09] | Oh, no. Not good. | 不 大事不妙 |
[04:19] | It’s still sticking out. | 还是进不来 |
[04:20] | We got it. Just, you push. We’ll pull. | 可以的 你来推 我们来拉 |
[04:22] | Okay. Well, I’m going to let go. | 好 我要放手了 |
[04:23] | It’s wedged too tight to fall anyway. | 反正卡在这里也不会倒下来 |
[04:25] | Okay. Cam… | 好 凯 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry. I’ll be there soon. | 对不起 我很快就赶过去 |
[04:29] | The victim had Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever when she died. | 死者死的时候患有克里米亚刚果出血热 |
[04:33] | The tick was a Hyalomma impeltatum. | 而这扁虱是玻璃蜱属的天竺葵虫 |
[04:35] | That’s how the victim was infected. | 被害人就是这么感染的 |
[04:37] | Was that cause of death? | 是死因吗 |
[04:38] | No. She was strangled. | 不 她是被扼死的 |
[04:40] | I found perimortem fracture lines | 我在她的第五和第六节颈椎处 |
[04:41] | on the fifth and sixth cervical vertebrae. | 发现了死前造成的骨折线 |
[04:44] | Has the lab been quarantined? | 实验室隔离了吗 |
[04:46] | Not necessary. Testing revealed viral antibodies, | 没必要 检测只发现了病毒抗体 |
[04:49] | but no active virions. | 而没有活跃病毒 |
[04:50] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[04:51] | Wait. But how was the victim strangled? | 等下 但是被害人是如何被勒死的呢 |
[04:54] | Face-to-face. The killer used his hands, | 面对面的 凶手用自己的手 |
[04:56] | and… oh, no. | 然后 不是吧 |
[04:57] | The victim may have | 被害人可能 |
[04:58] | coughed aerosolized blood | 将雾状的血液咳在了 |
[05:00] | into the killer’s face, | 凶手的脸上 |
[05:02] | infecting him with the virus. | 致使凶手感染了病毒 |
[05:03] | And since the virus has a ten to 12-day incubation period | 算上病毒有十至十二天的潜伏期 |
[05:06] | and the murder occurred almost two weeks ago, | 谋杀是近两周前发生的 |
[05:09] | that means the killer… | 意味着凶手 |
[05:10] | Is now contagious. | 现在已经感染了 |
[05:11] | Okay. The door is shut. You hit the button. | 好了 门关上了 你们按按钮 |
[05:13] | – I’ll meet you upstairs. – All right. | -我们楼上见 -好的 |
[05:14] | Booth, I have to get back to the lab right away. | 布斯 我必须马上回到实验室 |
[05:16] | The victim was suffering from hemorrhagic fever, | 被害人得了流行性出血热 |
[05:19] | and the killer is probably infected. | 凶手可能已经感染了 |
[05:20] | Well, we’ll get there soon. We’ll get these seats off, | 好 我们很快就能赶到 我们把椅子弄出去 |
[05:22] | and before you know it, we’ll be back at the lab. | 眨眼间我们就回到实验室了 |
[05:25] | The lights went out. | 灯灭了 |
[05:27] | It must be the blizzard. | 肯定是因为暴风雪 |
[05:28] | Cam, I’m in Booth’s elevator, | 凯 我困在布斯家的电梯里了 |
[05:30] | and we may have lost power. | 而且我们这儿可能停电了 |
[05:31] | I heard there were outages all over town. | 我听说市里到处都有停电发生 |
[05:37] | The lab’s lost power, too. It’s got to be the storm. | 实验室也停电了 肯定是暴风雪引起的 |
[05:39] | Dr. Brennan, can you hear me? | 布纳恩博士 能听见吗 |
[05:41] | I can’t hear you, Cam. Are… | 我听不到 凯 |
[05:44] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[05:45] | Is this fever thing bad? | 刚才提到的发热很糟糕吗 |
[05:46] | We have to find the killer before he spreads the disease. | 在凶手将疾病传染出去之前我们必须找到他 |
[05:49] | The city may be on the verge of a deadly viral outbreak. | 这座城市可能要爆发致命病毒传染 |
[05:53] | And we’re trapped in here? | 而我们被困在这里 |
[05:55] | Sweets! Sweets! | 小甜甜 小甜甜 |
[06:30] | Okay, thanks for the update, Cam. | 好的 凯 谢谢你的新消息 |
[06:32] | You’re emergency services. This is an emergency. | 你们是应急服务处 这里就是紧急情况 |
[06:34] | We’re trapped in an elevator. There’s two of us. | 我们被困在电梯里 我们两个人 |
[06:37] | If you could just send… | 如果你们可以派 |
[06:40] | No, no, no. Nobody’s hurt, but listen. | 不 不 不 没人受伤 但是听着 |
[06:43] | Okay, there is a killer virus out there that | 好的 有一种致命病毒 |
[06:44] | only we can stop. | 只有我们能阻止其爆发 |
[06:46] | So just get someone here now or… | 所以现在派人过来 不然 |
[06:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:51] | You got to be kidding me. He hung up on me. | 看什么玩笑 他挂了我的电话 |
[06:52] | He didn’t believe me. | 他不相信我说的 |
[06:53] | Cam spoke to the Centers for Disease Control in Georgia. | 凯跟佐治亚州的疾病控制中心联系过了 |
[06:57] | There have been no other reported cases of CCHF. | 没有其他出血热个例的出现 |
[07:00] | So that’s good. | 这是好消息 |
[07:01] | Only if we catch the killer in time. | 前提是我们得及时抓住凶手 |
[07:03] | He’s the one who can spread the disease. | 他能传播病毒 |
[07:04] | Oh… Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[07:05] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[07:07] | – What’s with the hat? -Your next-door neighbor’s home. | -为什么带着帽子 -你隔壁的邻居在家 |
[07:09] | – Mrs. Ross? – Yeah. | -罗斯太太吗 -是的 |
[07:11] | She is a very friendly woman. | 她是一个很友好的人 |
[07:12] | She gave me a bunch of stuff in case you guys get cold. | 她给我了一堆东西怕你们冻着 |
[07:15] | Oh, and here– for light. | 还有这个 可以照明 |
[07:16] | – No! – Sweets! | -不要 -小甜甜 |
[07:17] | – Move! – What? It’s a menorah. | -快把手拿开 -怎么了 这只是一个烛台 |
[07:19] | Do you know what would have happened to your arm | 你知不知道如果电梯又动了的话 |
[07:20] | if the elevator started moving again? | 你的胳膊会怎么样 |
[07:22] | Extensive trauma to your radius and ulna, | 你的桡骨和尺骨会严重受损 |
[07:24] | perhaps even spontaneous amputation. | 甚至可能造成手臂自然断连 |
[07:27] | I feel a little sick. | 我被恶心到了 |
[07:35] | No way to transport the remains to another lab. | 无法把遗骸运到其他实验室去 |
[07:38] | Couldn’t even get the garage open. | 甚至连车库都打不开 |
[07:39] | Then, we’ll have to make the best of it. | 我们只能尽力而为了 |
[07:42] | Okay. Now, the onset of this disease is very sudden. | 好的 这种疾病的发病很突然 |
[07:45] | Initial signs are headaches, high fever. | 最初的症状是头疼 高烧 |
[07:48] | Symptoms rapidly progress to include severe bruising | 病情迅速恶化 包括严重的表皮挫伤 |
[07:51] | and uncontrolled bleeding. | 和难以止住的出血 |
[07:53] | Are you sure that we’re not in any danger of getting sick? | 你确定我们没有得这种病的危险吗 |
[07:56] | Absolutely. | 绝对没有 |
[07:57] | All right. This is a map | 好吧 这是从冷战展览区 |
[08:00] | from the Cold War exhibit. | 拿来的地图 |
[08:02] | So ignore the fact that there’s still a Soviet Union | 忽略这上面还有前苏联 |
[08:05] | and a Czechoslovakia. | 和捷克斯洛伐克的事实 |
[08:07] | Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, | 克里米亚刚果出血热 |
[08:09] | or CCHF, appears | 简称CCHF 几乎出现在 |
[08:11] | pretty much everywhere I’ve shaded on this map. | 我在这张地图上标记的所有地区 |
[08:12] | Okay, so not North America? | 好的 没有北美 |
[08:14] | So you think that the victim was a foreigner? | 所以你认为被害人是外国人 |
[08:16] | The discriminant functions of the cranial measurements | 头骨测量的判别式函数 |
[08:19] | suggest that she was at least part Native American. | 说明她至少有印第安人的血统 |
[08:22] | It would be extremely unusual for someone | 这太不寻常了 一个有北美洲印第安血统的人 |
[08:24] | with North American Indian blood to be born somewhere else. | 却出生在其他地方 |
[08:27] | Okay, so she was a traveler. | 这么说她是一个旅行者 |
[08:28] | Once you finish her facial reconstruction, | 一旦你完成她的面部重建 |
[08:30] | we can try to match her through Passport Control. | 我们就可以和出入境护照检查处的资料进行比对 |
[08:32] | If the office is open. | 前提是检查处还开着 |
[08:37] | Well, it’s difficult to see detail | 这么小的屏幕 |
[08:40] | in such a small scale, | 很难看清楚细节 |
[08:41] | but I-I concur with your cause of death. | 我同意你得出的死亡原因 |
[08:43] | We still don’t have power, | 我们还是没有电 |
[08:44] | so I can’t do X-rays. | 所以我无法做X光 |
[08:46] | Should I go ahead and clean the bones? | 我应该开始清洗尸骨吗 |
[08:47] | No, no. Go to my office and look through | 不 不 去我的办公室找一本 |
[08:49] | back issues of Medicinal Physics Quarterly. | 过期的医药物理季刊 |
[08:53] | There should be a stack of them near my iguana. | 应该在我的鬣蜥蜴旁边的一堆书里 |
[08:55] | What am I looking for? | 我要看什么 |
[08:57] | I remember an article about electrostatics and triboluminescence. | 我记得有篇文章关于是静电学和摩擦发光的 |
[09:00] | You can take X-rays without electricity. | 你可以在没电的条件下做X光 |
[09:03] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[09:06] | Electricity from cellophane tape? | 用玻璃纸得到电力吗 |
[09:09] | According to Dr. Brennan’s article, | 根据布纳恩博士的文章 |
[09:10] | you create a vacuum inside the glove box, | 在手套箱里创造一个真空环境 |
[09:13] | then pull back the tape. | 然后拉动带子 |
[09:14] | And this will release electrical currents strong enough | 这样能够释放足够的电流 |
[09:16] | – to generate X-rays? – Theoretically. | -去做X光吗 -理论上可以 |
[09:19] | Straight through to the film underneath. | 直接成像在骨头下面的胶片上 |
[09:20] | The X-ray goes through the bone, onto the photo paper. | X射线穿过骨头 印在照片纸上 |
[09:24] | Voila? | 大功告成 |
[09:26] | I’m going to believe it when I see it. | 眼见为实 |
[09:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:33] | That’s kind of awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[09:35] | All right. Take this table away. | 没错 把这个桌子拿开 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:44] | Let’s see here. | 让我们看看 |
[09:46] | – Start pulling these out. – All right. | -取出来 -好的 |
[10:00] | Dude. | 好家伙 |
[10:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:08] | Oh. All right. There’s no match for the victim | 好吧 在失踪人口和出入境护照检查处都没有 |
[10:10] | in Missing Persons or Passport Control. | 和被害人匹配的记录 |
[10:13] | – Whoa. What? – I blame you. | -哇哦 怎么了 -都怪你 |
[10:15] | What? You blame me for what? | 什么 你怪我什么 |
[10:17] | For the no match or the blizzard? | 是没有匹配记录还是暴风雪 |
[10:19] | They’re chairs, Booth. | 不过就是椅子 布斯 |
[10:21] | They’re just a bunch of chairs. | 不过是一堆椅子 |
[10:23] | First of all, they’re not just chairs. They’re history. | 第一这不只是椅子 是历史 |
[10:25] | They’re from the Vet, okay? | 是退伍兵场的椅子 |
[10:26] | And secondly, I’m gonna get us out of here. | 第二我会把咱俩弄出去的 |
[10:28] | You have a plan? | 你有主意了 |
[10:28] | That’s right. I have a plan. | 没错 有主意了 |
[10:30] | Escape hatch. | 逃生盖 |
[10:32] | – Great! I’ll climb up and get it open. – Oh, no, no, no. | -好极了 我爬上去打开 -不不不 |
[10:35] | – I’m the climber. You’re the thinker. – No. I’ll be able | -我来爬 你来想 -不 我更容易 |
[10:37] | to fit through the gap much easier. Here. | 爬上去 过来 |
[10:39] | Bones, just let me do the climbing. | 骨头 让我爬吧 |
[10:41] | Kneel down. I’ll show you. | 跪下 我做给你看 |
[10:42] | Oh, hello! | 喂 |
[10:44] | Uh… do you want to get on my shoulders? | 你想爬上我的肩吗 |
[10:46] | Hey guys, Mrs. Ross sent some snacks. Hello. | 两位 罗斯夫人给了点吃的 喂 |
[10:49] | Hello…? Why is everyone saying “Hello”? | 喂 为什么大家都在说”喂” |
[10:52] | I’m sorry. Should I… Is this a bad…? | 抱歉 我该…是不是来的不是时候… |
[10:55] | Hello? She wants to sit on my shoulders. | 喂 她只是想坐到我肩上 |
[10:57] | Traditionally, people do that the other way around. | 通常情况都是女下男上的 |
[11:00] | I’m merely demonstrating that the widest part of me | 我只是想说明我最宽的部位 |
[11:02] | is narrower than the widest part of Booth. See? | 比布斯最宽的部位要窄 |
[11:04] | – All right. – Wow. Okay. | -看出来了 -明白了 |
[11:07] | Comparing body parts. | 比较身体部位大小 |
[11:08] | What else do you do during a blizzard, right? | 不然下雪天还能做什么呢 |
[11:10] | Okay, I got the idea, Bones. Thank you. | 骨头 我明白你的意思了 多谢 |
[11:12] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[11:14] | The only records you have of test results are on computer? | 你的检测结果全都存在电脑里 |
[11:18] | I mean, didn’t somebody jot them down somewhere? | 难道就没人拿笔记一下吗 |
[11:20] | Okay, listen, I need my test results, okay? | 听着 我需要检测结果 |
[11:22] | Because my poor wife– she’s going crazy here, | 因为我亲亲老婆都快疯了 |
[11:25] | you know, waiting for… | 就为了等… |
[11:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:30] | Okay, thanks. | 好 多谢 |
[11:38] | You probably heard that. | 你听到了吧 |
[11:40] | Not if you didn’t want me to. | 要是你不想让我听到 那我就没听到 |
[11:42] | It’s just, it’s a pregnancy thing. | 关于怀孕的问题而已 |
[11:44] | It’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[11:45] | You’ll tell me if there’s anything I can do. | 要是需要我 你会找我的 |
[11:50] | Whoa. Look at this. | 看这里 |
[11:53] | Significant remodeling trauma to this femur. | 股骨上有明显的创后重塑痕迹 |
[11:57] | Looks like there’s stuff embedded in the bone. | 骨头里好像嵌了什么东西 |
[12:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:06] | Just be careful, all right? | 小心点好吧 |
[12:07] | Your foot’s on the edge. | 你的脚快踏空了 |
[12:08] | I’m fine. Got it. | 我没问题 碰到了 |
[12:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:17] | Oh, it’s open! | 打开了 |
[12:18] | Oh, no! | 噢不 |
[12:19] | – What “oh, no”? – These stupid chairs. | -“噢不”什么意思 -这椅子太讨厌了 |
[12:21] | – It won’t open all the way. – Just be careful, Bones. Whoa! | -无法完全打开 -小心点 骨头 |
[12:24] | – Oh, wait, my phone’s ringing. – Just be careful. | -等等 我电话响了 -小心点 |
[12:26] | What do you mean, your phone is ringing? | 你电话响了 什么意思 |
[12:27] | You’re actually going to take a phone call now? | 你现在得去接电话吗 |
[12:28] | Well, it could be the lab. Oh, shoot! | 可能是实验室打来的 该死 |
[12:30] | Whoa, okay. | 好好好 |
[12:32] | I’m going to get the phone. | 我去拿电话 |
[12:34] | No one move. | 谁都别动 |
[12:35] | Oh, Dr. Brennan, careful. Your foot. | 布纳恩博士 小心你的脚 |
[12:39] | Oh! Oh, God! | 啊啊啊啊天 |
[12:40] | Are you guys all right? | 你俩还好吗 |
[12:42] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[12:44] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[12:45] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[12:46] | It’s my back, my back! | 啊我的后背 后背疼 |
[12:48] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[12:49] | I-I’m trying… | 我试着… |
[12:54] | Oh! Where’s Sweets with those painkillers? | 小甜甜去哪儿拿止疼片了 |
[12:57] | Maybe Mrs. Ross didn’t have any. | 也许罗斯夫人没有 |
[12:59] | She’s been singing in the hallways | 她做完牙科手术 |
[13:01] | for a week after her dental surgery. | 在门厅里高歌了好几个周 |
[13:04] | Trust me, she has painkillers. | 相信我 她肯定有止疼片 |
[13:06] | The victim had foreign objects embedded in her left femur. | 被害人左股骨有异物嵌入 |
[13:10] | Remodeling suggests they’d been there for at least four years. | 重塑表明这些异物在她体内至少有四年 |
[13:16] | Shrapnel. | 弹片 |
[13:17] | Yes, the random placement would suggest an explosion. | 对 这种随机分布可能是爆炸造成的 |
[13:20] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:21] | Army buddy of mine spent a few months | 我的战友在一次简易装置爆炸后 |
[13:23] | in a hospital after an IED explosion. | 在医院待了几个月 |
[13:26] | I saw his X-rays. | 我看过他的X光片 |
[13:27] | So, the victim was probably around | 就是说被害人四年前 |
[13:29] | an explosion four years ago. | 曾经历过一场爆炸 |
[13:31] | But if we can figure out where and what the explosion was, | 倘若我们能找出是在何时何地 |
[13:35] | it might help us to get closer to an I.D. | 也许有助于确定被害人的身份 |
[13:38] | You got to look at the shrapnel itself. | 你得亲眼看看弹片 |
[13:39] | That’s going to tell you… Ow! | 你能看出…疼疼疼 |
[13:41] | Sweets! | 小甜甜 |
[13:42] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 来了来了来了 |
[13:43] | I got you. I got you. | 给你弄到了 弄到了 |
[13:45] | So, I got you some, uh, aspirin. | 我拿来一些阿司匹林 |
[13:48] | Aspirin? I need painkillers! | 阿司匹林 我要止疼片 |
[13:50] | Oh! What, is she holding out? | 她还掖着藏着吗 |
[13:53] | Huh? Is she going to some kind of a rave? | 止痛片留着去参加派对吗 |
[13:55] | – A bottle of water. – Water? | -一瓶水 -水 |
[13:58] | Oh. Ow, water. | 哦水 |
[13:59] | And a… bag of frozen peas. | 还有…一小袋冻豌豆 |
[14:03] | All right, pal, you know what? I’m not cooking dinner. | 老兄你知道吗 我不是要做饭 |
[14:05] | I need something for the pain! | 我要止疼 |
[14:06] | No, no. It’s to ice your back. | 不不 是给你后背上冷敷用的 |
[14:09] | Oh. Oh. Oh, it’s cold, cold. | 啊啊啊 好冷好冷 |
[14:11] | It’s cold. It’s cold. | 真的好冷 真的好冷 |
[14:13] | But, actually, that feels pretty good. | 不过感觉还真不赖 |
[14:15] | Yeah, that’s pretty good. Yeah, right there. | 真挺好的 对就那儿 |
[14:19] | The metal is melted. | 金属熔化了 |
[14:20] | I have no idea what it was. | 我完全不知道这原本是什么 |
[14:22] | Hey, does that look like some sort of pattern to you? | 你觉得看起来像不像某种样式 |
[14:25] | Like, ridging around what used to be the edges? | 比如说某种东西的齿状边缘 |
[14:28] | – Yeah. Kind of looks like money. – Coins. | -对对 像是钱 -硬币 |
[14:32] | Well, that would be consistent | 这就跟布斯探员说的 |
[14:34] | with what Agent Booth said about IEDs– | 简易爆炸装置相符 |
[14:35] | you know, that they’re filled with whatever | 要知道简易装置里 |
[14:37] | bits of metal are available. | 会装满任何可用金属的 |
[14:38] | Okay, so if you live | 如果你住在 |
[14:39] | in a country whose currency is worthless… | 货币不值钱的国家… |
[14:42] | Not uncommon in a war zone. | 在战地并不少见 |
[14:43] | Then coins are suddenly the perfect stuffing for an IED. | 硬币就成了简易爆炸装置的最佳物材 |
[14:46] | Global Cultures! | 全球文化 |
[14:48] | I have no idea what that is or why it excites you. | 我不知道那是什么 也不知道你嘛这么兴奋 |
[14:50] | There’s a Global Cultures section of the Jeffersonian. | 杰斐逊就有个全球文化区 |
[14:52] | There’s this-this Coins of the World exhibit. | 有个世界硬币展览区 |
[14:54] | So, I’ll figure out the composition of the shrapnel, | 如果能分解出弹片的成分 |
[14:57] | and then compare it to the coins that are in the exhibit. | 将其与展览里的硬币做对比 |
[14:59] | Ooh, fantastic! | 太帅气了 |
[15:02] | And how exactly do you plan to do that without electricity? | 没有电你打算怎么做 |
[15:08] | It’s funny how fate intervenes sometimes, huh? | 有时命运真的很有趣是不是 |
[15:10] | – There’s no such thing as fate. – And this is not funny. | -世上本无命运之说 -也一点都不有趣 |
[15:12] | Just let me make my point. | 让我把话说完 |
[15:14] | Since you find yourselves here… | 既然你俩… |
[15:15] | Trapped. | 被困住了 |
[15:17] | You could look at it that way, | 你可以这么认为 |
[15:18] | or you could look at it as an opportunity. | 也可以把这当成一次契机 |
[15:19] | Sweets, just stop shrinking around the bush, okay? | 小甜甜 别拐弯抹角了行不 |
[15:21] | Just say what it is you want to say. Go ahead. | 想说什么 就说吧 |
[15:25] | What do you think of, uh, resuming therapy | 你要不要考虑下恢复 |
[15:27] | – just for a month or two? – What? | -治疗一两个月 -什么 |
[15:29] | – Why? – No. Forget about why. | -为什么 -别问为什么了 |
[15:31] | No, that’s not going to happen. | 不行 想都别想 |
[15:32] | And why would you bring that up now? | 你这时候提那个干吗 |
[15:33] | Let’s be honest. A lot has happened in the last few months. | 坦白说 过去几个月发生了很多事 |
[15:37] | Now, I know that Hannah’s presence has stirred up a lot | 我知道汉娜的出现 在你们之间 |
[15:41] | – of feelings between you… – Stop! | -激起一片涟漪 -闭嘴 |
[15:43] | – Right there. – I agree. | -别说了 -我同意 |
[15:45] | No. Because I care about you. | 不行 我这是关心你 |
[15:47] | – About both of you. – You know what? | -关心你们两个 -知道吗 |
[15:48] | Stop, or I’ll hit you with the frozen peas. | 再不住嘴 别怪速冻豆子不长眼睛 |
[15:50] | I know that you have been forthcoming about your feelings | 我知道你们曾对彼此 |
[15:52] | for each other in the past. | 坦诚的表达过相互的感情 |
[15:54] | And the past is the past. | 那都是过去 |
[15:55] | – But as a couple… No, Booth and I are not a couple. | -但作为一对 -我和布斯才不是一对 |
[15:58] | I understand. I’m just saying that… | 我知道 我是想说 |
[16:00] | Stop! Just stop. | 闭嘴 别说了 |
[16:01] | All right, listen to my words. | 听我说一句 |
[16:03] | It is over! | 一切都结束了 |
[16:05] | Agent Booth, I just think that… | 布斯探员 我就是觉得 |
[16:10] | Don’t ever mention Hannah again. | 别他妈再给老子提汉娜 |
[16:12] | You understand? | 听到没 |
[16:20] | Perhaps you’d like to take a walk? | 你还是出去走走吧 |
[16:22] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:34] | What is that smell? | 什么味道呀 |
[16:37] | Well, I can’t use the exhaust system without electricity, | 没电我用不了排气系统 |
[16:40] | so I thought it’d be better to, uh, clean the bones out here | 我就想干脆在这个空气流动更好的地方 |
[16:42] | where there’s more air flow. | 清理骨骸 |
[16:43] | Oh, my God. You’re boiling body parts? | 上帝啊 你是在煮残骸 |
[16:46] | This is how it’s done. You know that. | 清理骸骨都是这样啊 你懂的 |
[16:48] | No, no. I mean, I was getting | 不不 我的意思是 |
[16:49] | kind of getting hungry, and I thought that you were… | 我肚子正好有点饿了 还以为你在 |
[16:52] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[16:53] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[16:54] | The smell of boiling flesh makes you want a sandwich. | 煮肉的味道会让你想吃三明治 |
[16:57] | Success! | 搞定 |
[16:58] | What did you get? | 你拿的那是啥呀 |
[17:00] | I got the Coins of the World, plus, | 我拿到了世界硬币展的展品 还有 |
[17:03] | an emission spectrograph from the instrument archive. | 从器具档案馆搞到了发光摄谱仪 |
[17:07] | To I.D. the shrapnel? | 用来鉴定弹片吗 |
[17:08] | Yeah. Now I just… I just need a short burst of electricity | 没错 现在我只需要一股电脉冲 |
[17:11] | to create a carbon spark | 来创造一个碳火花 |
[17:13] | to basically vaporize a sample of the metal. | 让金属样本蒸发 |
[17:16] | Where are you going to get the electricity? | 你打算上哪找电呢 |
[17:18] | Well, as well as a dynamite igniter from the late 1800s, huh? | 我还找到了一个19世纪末的炸药点火器 |
[17:22] | I got all this from the American History wing. | 这些都是我从美国历史侧厅拿到的 |
[17:30] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[17:31] | I’m sending you a photo. | 我传了张照片给你 |
[17:33] | Now that the bones are clean, | 骨头都清理好了 |
[17:35] | I can see evidence of perimortem injuries | 从右侧尺骨和挠骨的 |
[17:38] | to the cortical surfaces | 皮质表面可以看出 |
[17:39] | of the right ulna and radius. | 死前损伤的迹象 |
[17:42] | They’re difficult to see clearly enough | 实在看不太清楚 |
[17:44] | to ascertain their exact nature. | 没法确定它们准确的模样 |
[17:47] | I agree, but since we can’t use the Medio-Cam… | 是啊 但我们用不了医用摄像机 |
[17:49] | You have to do a penetrant test. | 那你就得做个渗透测试 |
[17:51] | I’m not familiar with that. | 那个我不太熟悉 |
[17:52] | Soak the bones in a liquid dye. | 把骨头浸在染料里 |
[17:54] | The dye will permeate | 染料会渗入 |
[17:56] | the compromised surfaces, | 被破坏的表面 |
[17:58] | increasing the contrast. | 这样就能增加对比性了 |
[17:59] | So that the injuries will become clear. Brilliant. | 伤口就显而易见了 厉害 |
[18:02] | Yes. I-I know. Booth? | 嗯 没错 布斯 |
[18:05] | I can’t just sit here. | 我不能在这坐以待毙 |
[18:06] | – I’m just gonna try to move the chairs again. – Booth! | -我再试着挪动下椅子 -布斯 |
[18:08] | – All right, I’m fine. – Your back. | -放心 我没事 -当心你的后背 |
[18:10] | Are you happy now? | 这下开心了吧 |
[18:11] | Yeah, it’s useless. | 看来确实没用 |
[18:25] | Wow. Maybe you should think of a way | 我觉得你应该想个别的办法 |
[18:27] | to get electricity that doesn’t involve rare historical items | 一个不需要用到珍贵的历史文物的办法 |
[18:31] | worth upwards of $50,000. | 那玩意可值五万块 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I’ll just blame Wendell. | 好 我让温德尔背黑锅 |
[18:34] | Yeah, that’s good. | 好主意 |
[18:36] | How’s it going with the victim’s cell phone? | 被害人手机查得怎么样了 |
[18:38] | Well, the battery’s dead, plus the wiring is totally | 电池报废了 线路也都被腐蚀 |
[18:41] | corroded, but I was able to save the SIM card, | 不过SIM卡还有得救 |
[18:43] | so if I can put it in someone else’s phone, | 只要把它装到别人手机里 |
[18:45] | I might be able to find out who she called last, | 估计可以找出她最后一通电话打给谁 |
[18:47] | and they might be able to lead us to the killer. | 指引我们找出凶手 |
[18:49] | What are you doing? | 干嘛呢你 |
[18:50] | I told you. I’m going to use the SIM card… | 刚不是说了吗 要把SIM卡 |
[18:53] | Yeah, but no, you can’t. | 别 别这样 |
[18:54] | Ange, you can’t take my phone. | 安琪 别拿我手机试 |
[18:55] | I need… You know, I need my phone. | 我得 你知道的 我离不开手机 |
[18:57] | – I need my… – Why? There’s… | -我离不开 -为什么 总有 |
[19:01] | You’re worried about the test results, aren’t you? | 你很担心检测结果 是吗 |
[19:03] | No. I’m not. | 我没有 |
[19:06] | I’m not. I just, you know… | 不担心 我只是… |
[19:07] | I don’t… I don’t, uh, want to miss their calls, so… | 我那是 不想错过别人电话 |
[19:10] | Honey, it’s me. | 亲爱的 别装了 |
[19:12] | You’re scared, too. | 你也很害怕 |
[19:14] | I can tell. | 我感觉得出 |
[19:17] | Even if we both test positive, Angela, | 即使我们的检测结果都是阳性 安琪拉 |
[19:19] | there’s still only a 25% chance that the baby would be… | 孩子也只有四分之一的可能会 |
[19:22] | Be blind. | 失明 |
[19:25] | And that leaves 75% chance | 就是说有四分之三的机会 |
[19:28] | that everything would be fine. | 孩子会什么事都没有 |
[19:30] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[19:31] | I like those odds. | 这么大概率多好 |
[19:34] | Right. | 也对 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:38] | Well, I think Cam has the same cell phone as you, anyway. | 我记得凯的手机和你一样 |
[19:50] | This is all the dye I could find. | 我只找到这些染料 |
[19:52] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[19:54] | That should do the trick. | 应该可以起作用 |
[19:56] | Just pour it in here. Right. | 只要全倒进来就好 没错 |
[20:11] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[20:14] | What’s with the get-up? | 你穿成这样是要干吗 |
[20:16] | Well, I need electricity for the emission spectrograph, | 发光摄谱仪要用电 |
[20:18] | so I’m going to tap into this emergency light up here. | 我想试着接接看应急灯源 |
[20:21] | Uh, are you sure that’s safe? | 你确定不会有危险吗 |
[20:23] | Yes, dude. | 放心吧 兄弟 |
[20:25] | I made my own safety harness. | 我自制了安全带 |
[20:27] | Oh, man, he’s lost his mind. | 这哥们看来疯了 |
[20:29] | If I can just | 只要能 |
[20:30] | detach this battery… | 分拆电池 |
[20:33] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干嘛吗 |
[20:34] | Of course I know what I’m doing. I just need to… | 我当然知道自己在干什么 我只需要 |
[20:39] | Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no, no. Hodgins, no! | 不不 哈金斯 |
[20:40] | – Oh, look out! Look out! – Hodgins! | -闪开 闪开 -哈金斯 |
[20:47] | Oh, my bad. | 我错了 |
[20:49] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[21:08] | Don’t worry. He’ll clean it up. | 别担心 他会清理干净的 |
[21:09] | What if you had gotten hurt? In this blizzard! | 要是你受伤了怎么办 外面正下着暴风雪 |
[21:12] | Wait a minute. You’re mad | 等等 你是因为担心我们的 |
[21:13] | because you’re worried about our safety? | 安全才生气的吗 |
[21:15] | Wow. Thank you. | 太感谢你了 |
[21:16] | That was the last of our dye. | 那是我们最后的染料了 |
[21:19] | Okay, now I kind of wish you’d gotten hurt. | 好吧 我现在倒是希望你受伤了 |
[21:20] | Hey, what about your beetles? | 不如拿你的甲虫来吧 |
[21:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:28] | – Nothing. – Oh, no, Mr. Bray. | -没什么 -哦不 布雷先生 |
[21:30] | We’re way past nothing. What’s with the beetles? | 我们现在要用尽一切办法 要甲虫干什么 |
[21:32] | Well, Egyptians used to grind up their shells to dye textiles. | 埃及人曾经将甲虫的壳研磨后做纺织染料 |
[21:36] | Yeah, they also used slave labor. It doesn’t make it right. | 他们还使用奴隶劳工呢 并不代表那是对的 |
[21:38] | Dr. Hodgins, killer virus, untold casualties. | 哈金斯博士 致命病菌 无法预计的伤亡 |
[21:44] | As you can see, the length of the row | 正如你看到的 这排椅的长度 |
[21:47] | means there’s a finite number of ways it can be moved within | 说明能将它在电梯里移动的 |
[21:50] | the dimensions of elevator. | 方法非常有限 |
[21:52] | Therefore, it is unlikely the angle | 因此 紧急出口板不太可能 |
[21:55] | of the emergency panel will ever be sufficient for egress. | 打开到一个能够进出的角度 |
[21:58] | Okay, okay. I get it, all right? | 行了 行了 我懂了好吧 |
[22:00] | I get it. Stupid chairs. You’re right. | 我懂了 都是这破椅子 你说的没错 |
[22:02] | The whole thing is just ridiculous. | 这事简直就是荒谬至极 |
[22:05] | Stupid idea. | 愚蠢的想法 |
[22:08] | Just, uh… | 只不过 |
[22:10] | What? | 什么 |
[22:12] | Tuesday, October 21, 1980. | 1980年10月21日 星期二 |
[22:16] | Game six of the World Series. | 美国职业棒球大联盟世界赛第六场 |
[22:18] | It sounds every important. | 听起来是很重要的事 |
[22:20] | Pete Rose, Manny Trillo, | 彼得·罗斯 曼尼·特洛 |
[22:22] | Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton. | 麦克·施密特 史蒂夫·卡顿 |
[22:24] | Tug McGraw strikes out Willie Wilson | 晚上11:29 特格·麦格罗让威利·威尔逊 |
[22:27] | at 11:29 p.m. | 三振出局 |
[22:28] | Phillies win. | 费城人队赢了 |
[22:30] | And these seats were there, and… | 而这些椅子就在那里 |
[22:33] | you’re sentimental about it. | 你对它太有感情了 |
[22:35] | My dad and I were there. | 我爸和我当时就在那里 |
[22:40] | He quit drinking, | 当时他戒酒 |
[22:44] | for about two weeks. | 差不多两周了 |
[22:46] | Long enough to remember that I was his kid. | 足以记得我是他儿子 |
[22:56] | Best day of my life. | 我生命中最美好的一天 |
[22:57] | So did you think that you could reclaim a part of that day? | 所以你认为你可以回收到那天的一部分吗 |
[23:02] | It’s just history. | 都已经过去了 |
[23:05] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[23:06] | It was our one perfect day. | 那曾是我们完美的一天 |
[23:15] | Are you feeling bad about being hard on Sweets? | 你是在为刚刚对斯维斯太凶而自责吗 |
[23:18] | No. I’m thinking about my dad. | 不 我是在想我爸爸 |
[23:21] | And about being hard on Sweets. | 还有对小甜甜太凶了 |
[23:23] | You think he was right? | 你觉得他说的对吗 |
[23:24] | Should we discuss us? | 我们需要聊聊吗 |
[23:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:27] | Yeah, I think we should. | 是的 我认为我们有必要 |
[23:29] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[23:35] | No. | 不是 |
[23:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:44] | Hey. You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[23:47] | Got the phone call. | 接到了电话 |
[23:50] | Nickel. | 镍 |
[23:51] | Coins are part nickel. | 这些硬币有镍的成分 |
[23:53] | Phone call? | 电话 |
[23:58] | From the doctor? | 医生打来的吗 |
[23:59] | Dissolved one of the coins in hydrochloric acid. | 盐酸分解了其中一枚硬币 |
[24:01] | Now I’m, uh… I’m testing the solution. | 现在我 我正在检测这个溶液 |
[24:03] | I-I just… | 我只是 |
[24:05] | I should have thought of this earlier. | 我早就该想到的 |
[24:07] | What did the doctor say? | 医生说了什么 |
[24:09] | Leber congenital amaurosis. | 莱伯氏先天性黑蒙症 |
[24:12] | It’s a genetic disease. | 这是一种遗传性的疾病 |
[24:15] | It’s recessive. | 它是隐性的 |
[24:19] | Causes blindness. | 导致失明 |
[24:21] | And you’re a carrier? | 而你是基因携带者吗 |
[24:26] | Usually, both parents… | 通常 当父母双方 |
[24:28] | Yeah, Angela’s a carrier, too. | 是的 安琪拉也是基因携带者 |
[24:33] | Copper. | 铜 |
[24:35] | Shrapnel coins are bimetallic, | 弹片的硬币是双金属材质的 |
[24:38] | with an aluminum-bronze center and a cupronickel-zinc ring. | 白铜锌的圆环中镶嵌着铝青铜 |
[24:42] | I got to… I got to tell Angela. | 我得 我得去告诉安琪拉 |
[24:46] | She’s going to hate me. | 她会恨我的 |
[24:49] | Hodgins, she’s not going to hate you. | 哈金斯 她不会恨你的 |
[24:54] | Rubles. | 卢布 |
[24:56] | Uh, Russian rubles. | 俄罗斯卢布 |
[24:58] | That’s the… that’s the only coin that… | 那是 那是唯一的一种 |
[25:00] | that matches. | 吻合的硬币 |
[25:02] | Hodgins. | 哈金斯 |
[25:08] | She’s not going to hate you. | 她不会恨你的 |
[25:10] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[25:12] | You guys are solid. | 你们感情很好 |
[25:13] | You can get through this. | 你们能度过这个难关的 |
[25:15] | You hear that something has | 你知道吗 那是 |
[25:17] | a one in a thousand chance | 千分之一的几率 |
[25:20] | or one in 10,000. | 甚至可能是万分之一 |
[25:24] | But I guess it’s like the lottery, right? | 不过我想这就像是买彩票吧 对吗 |
[25:27] | Somebody always wins, you know. | 有些人总是中奖 |
[25:34] | That sounds like good news. | 听起来好像有什么好消息 |
[25:47] | I’ll give you the room. | 我出去了 你们聊吧 |
[26:30] | Rubles– Wendell says the shrapnel | 卢布 温德尔说被害人 |
[26:32] | in the victim’s leg was rubles. | 腿部的弹片是卢布 |
[26:34] | Rubles? Wait a second. | 卢布 等等 |
[26:35] | Four years ago– that– Chechnya. | 四年前 那个 车臣 |
[26:37] | That’s right, the separatists would sometimes use | 没错 那些反叛者有时会在他们的 |
[26:40] | Russian coins in their IEDs as further protest | 简易爆炸装置中使用俄罗斯卢布作为抗议 |
[26:43] | because the rebels wanted their own currency. | 因为反叛者想要拥有自己发行的货币 |
[26:44] | All right, look, if an American civilian was injured | 如果美国公民在车臣被 |
[26:46] | by an IED in Chechnya, there’d definitely be press coverage. | 简易爆炸装置所伤 肯定会有媒体报道过 |
[26:49] | So we scan the news outlets for an American | 所以我们需要去查阅四年前在车臣 |
[26:51] | who was blown up in Chechnya four years ago. | 美国公民被炸伤的新闻 |
[27:00] | Can I interrupt? | 可以打扰一下吗 |
[27:01] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 可以 当然可以 |
[27:03] | Did you need this again? | 你还需要这个吗 |
[27:04] | I finished my call with Dr. Brennan. | 我刚和布纳恩博士通过电话 |
[27:05] | No, I already checked yours out. | 不用了 我已经检查过你的了 |
[27:08] | It seems like none of our cell phones | 似乎我们的手机没有一个 |
[27:09] | match the victim’s SIM card. | 能使用被害人的SIM卡的 |
[27:11] | So the victim’s phone is totally shot? | 被害人的手机彻底短路了吗 |
[27:13] | I was able to repair some of the corroded wiring, | 我只能修复一些受腐蚀的线路 |
[27:15] | but I’m just afraid that if I plug the phone | 但是我担心一旦我将手机 |
[27:18] | into a regular alkaline battery, that it’ll short. | 装上普通的碱性电池 它就会自动短路 |
[27:21] | So what you need is a way to provide power gradually. | 所以你需要一个能够逐步供电的方法 |
[27:24] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[27:26] | You perform miracles? | 你要创造奇迹吗 |
[27:28] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[27:30] | – Where are you going? – To break into the cafeteria. | -你要去哪里 -闯入食堂 |
[27:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:37] | Microfiche of old newspapers from the Jeffersonian Library. | 杰斐逊图书馆所有旧新闻的缩微胶片 |
[27:41] | I thought they’d all be digital. | 我以为都是数码的呢 |
[27:42] | Luckily not, for us. | 还好不是 |
[27:43] | But can you figure out a way | 但是你有办法 |
[27:44] | to skim through the microfiche? | 快速浏览缩微胶片吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah, sure, if you just tell me what I’m looking for. | 可以的 你只需告诉我要找什么 |
[27:49] | Look, I’ve already tried that. | 听着 我已经试过了 |
[27:50] | It’s a hydraulic, old-school. | 是液压的 老式的电梯 |
[27:51] | It’s a single cage-style door. | 只有一扇笼格式的铁帘门 |
[27:54] | How you guys doing? | 你们怎么样了 |
[27:55] | Booth’s on the phone with the fire department. | 布斯在跟消防队打电话 |
[27:57] | – It’s the maintenance department. – Maintenance department. | -是维修部 -维修部 |
[27:58] | Okay, great, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[28:00] | “World’s Greatest Grandpa”? | “全世界最伟大的爷爷” |
[28:01] | Yeah, uh, Mrs. Ross gave it to me. | 没错 罗斯太太给我的 |
[28:04] | It’s a lot comfier than my jacket. | 比我的夹克衫舒服多了 |
[28:05] | You do realize that Mr. Ross is dead, right? | 你应该知道罗斯先生已经去世了吧 |
[28:08] | I mean, don’t you find it odd | 你不觉得罗斯太太 |
[28:09] | that Mrs. Ross is dressing you up in her dead | 用她死去的丈夫的衣物 |
[28:11] | husband’s clothes? | 给你穿戴很奇怪吗 |
[28:12] | Booth needs to say something to you. | 布斯有些话要跟你说 |
[28:15] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 不用 |
[28:16] | Yeah, right, about earlier. | 没错 之前的事 |
[28:17] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:18] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢理解 |
[28:21] | What? | 什么 |
[28:22] | What’s okay? | 什么没事 |
[28:23] | Booth didn’t say anything. | 布斯还什么都没说呢 |
[28:24] | – We’re guys. – Everything’s fine now, | -我们是男人 -事情已经解决了 |
[28:26] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[28:28] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[28:28] | I maybe found our victim. | 我可能找到被害人了 |
[28:30] | “Four innocent bystanders, | “四名无辜路人 |
[28:32] | “including an American aid worker, were injured | “包括一名美国救援人员 |
[28:35] | “when an IED struck a vehicle | “在星期二别斯兰发生的 |
[28:36] | in Beslan on Tuesday.” | 简易装置爆炸案中受伤” |
[28:38] | Aid worker makes sense. | 救援人员 正好对得上 |
[28:39] | “The American has been identified | “这名美国人的身份已经得到确认 |
[28:40] | “as Anne-Marie Weston, age 28, | “安妮-玛丽·维斯顿 28岁 |
[28:43] | “a field worker with the Alliance for Human Dignity. | “人权联盟的实地调查员 |
[28:46] | “Ms. Weston almost lost a leg, | “维斯顿女士几乎失去了一条腿 |
[28:48] | but doctors now expect her to make a full recovery.” | 但是医生们表示 她有希望痊愈” |
[28:51] | It’s all consistent: the age of the victim, | 这一切都很吻合 被害人的年龄 |
[28:53] | the location of the injury. | 受伤的地点 |
[28:54] | Hang on, I’m going to send you a photo here. | 等等 我给你发张照片看 |
[29:02] | Looks like we found our victim. | 看来我们找到被害人了 |
[29:07] | The director of Alliance for Human Dignity | 人权联盟的负责人 |
[29:09] | confirmed Anne-Marie’s identity. | 确认了安妮-玛丽的身份 |
[29:10] | Was she still working for them? | 她还在那里工作吗 |
[29:11] | Not in Chechnya. | 已经不在车臣地区了 |
[29:13] | He said she spent most of the past year | 他说她过去几年时间 |
[29:14] | traveling back and forth from Albania. | 一直往返于美国和阿尔巴尼亚之间 |
[29:16] | Well, that would explain how she got the virus. | 这解释了她为什么会感染上这种病毒 |
[29:18] | There was a recent outbreak | 不久前阿尔巴尼亚郊区 |
[29:19] | of CCHF in rural Albania. | 正好爆发了一场刚果出血热 |
[29:21] | What’s she doing in Albania? | 她在阿尔巴尼亚做什么 |
[29:23] | I don’t know. The director is going to pull the file | 我不知道 负责人正在调取文档 |
[29:25] | and get back to me, but my phone is running out of battery. | 再打给我 但是我手机快没电了 |
[29:28] | You can use my… | 你可以用我的… |
[29:29] | Oh, sorry, it’s Wendell. | 抱歉 是温德尔 |
[29:30] | Yes. | 你好 |
[29:32] | Give me the number. | 把号码给我 |
[29:33] | My phone doesn’t get much service here, | 我的手机在这里信号不太好 |
[29:34] | but I’ll go outside and make the call. | 不过我可以出去打电话 |
[29:35] | In a blizzard? | 在暴风雪中吗 |
[29:36] | Yeah, nothing’s keeping me in here | 是啊 我在这儿无事可做 |
[29:37] | except helping Mrs. Ross | 除了时不时帮罗斯太太 |
[29:39] | and her 40-year-old daughter figure out | 和她已经四十岁的女儿 |
[29:40] | how to talk to each other without arguing. | 在不吵架的情况下交谈 |
[29:42] | – All right, here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[29:44] | – Thank you. – Right. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[29:46] | I sent pictures of the injuries. | 我已经把伤口图片发给你了 |
[29:47] | Your penetrant test worked. | 你的渗透检测法很有效 |
[29:49] | There appear to be two distinct types of injuries. | 看上去有两种截然不同的伤痕 |
[29:54] | That’s what it looks like to me, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[29:55] | Irregular scratches | 不规则的划伤痕迹 |
[29:56] | scattered all over the surface… | 分布在表面 |
[29:58] | As well as a number of deep, linear gouges… | 还有更深的直条的槽痕 |
[30:01] | which almost seem like they’re regularly spaced, | 看上去分布很规则 |
[30:03] | like a pattern. | 像是某种特定的式样 |
[30:04] | What would cause this? | 什么东西会引起这种伤痕 |
[30:06] | The scratches are consistent with broken glass, | 那些划痕和碎玻璃伤痕一致 |
[30:09] | as if the victim’s arm went through a window, | 好像被害人的手臂穿过破碎的玻璃 |
[30:11] | but the gouges… | 但是那些槽痕… |
[30:12] | How about, like, security glass? | 安保玻璃呢 |
[30:15] | – What, like in prisons? – Right, | -监狱里那种 -没错 |
[30:16] | a window with thick wire mesh that would be | 那种窗户上 玻璃里面还会 |
[30:19] | embedded in the pane. | 嵌入厚厚的铁丝网 |
[30:21] | That would be consistent with the injuries. | 那样就和伤口一致了 |
[30:24] | Wendell, wh… | 温德尔 |
[30:27] | why am I looking at hundreds of pounds of potatoes? | 为什么我的面前有那么一大堆土豆 |
[30:32] | Got to go. I’ll call you when we have something else. | 先挂了 有新发现我还会打电话给你的 |
[30:36] | You said you wanted a miracle. | 你说你期待奇迹发生 |
[30:39] | So this is why you broke into the cafeteria? | 这就是你闯进餐厅的原因吗 |
[30:42] | Yep. I learned how to do this in grade school. | 对 我小学就学会这个实验了 |
[30:44] | I won my science fair. | 我还在科技作品展览会上获奖了呢 |
[30:47] | Oh, my God. You were that kid. | 老天 你就是那个小孩啊 |
[30:50] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[30:51] | The show-off. | 喜欢炫耀的小孩 |
[30:52] | And this is how you thank me? | 你就是这么谢我的吗 |
[30:54] | Spud-tastic. | 土豆相当赞啊 |
[30:55] | This is for the victim’s cell phone? | 用来启动被害人的手机吗 |
[30:57] | Yeah, I’m connecting groups of potatoes in series | 把土豆分组内部串联起来 |
[30:59] | to increase voltage. | 以增加电压 |
[31:01] | Then we can connect these potatoes together | 再把每组土豆并联起来 |
[31:03] | in parallel to increase amperage. | 提高安培量 |
[31:05] | Spud-sational, totally spud-tacular. | 真是土山豆海 叹为观止 |
[31:08] | Can I help? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[31:08] | If you stop making spud jokes. | 如果你可以不要再拿土豆开玩笑的话 |
[31:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:11] | My sincerest “potatologies”. | 我敬爱的”土豆学家” |
[31:24] | Wow. That feels great. | 感觉很不错 |
[31:26] | Ah, it’s like you’re untying the knots. | 就像在帮我活络筋骨一样 |
[31:28] | It’s Thai massage. | 这是泰式按摩 |
[31:30] | It combines deep tissue with acupressure. | 结合了深层舒压按摩和针压疗法 |
[31:32] | It’s quite effective. | 非常有效 |
[31:33] | Yeah, I can feel that… | 我感觉得出来 |
[31:36] | We should stop, you know, because… | 我们该停下来了 你知道… |
[31:38] | before Sweets comes back. | 得赶在小甜甜回来之前 |
[31:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:41] | Well… Oh, | 因为… |
[31:43] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[31:44] | You think he’ll interpret our physical contact | 他会把我们这种肢体接触 |
[31:46] | as yet another sign that we… | 当作是我们在… |
[31:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:51] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 就是这样 |
[31:52] | Oh, but… | 不过… |
[31:55] | I got to tell you, | 我不得不说 |
[31:56] | my back feels– wow– so much better. | 后背感觉舒服多了 |
[31:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[31:59] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[32:00] | Yeah, you know, | 你知道 |
[32:01] | I can see how Sweets could get confused. | 我明白小甜甜很困惑 |
[32:06] | We both did tell him how we felt about each other. | 我们都跟他谈起过对彼此的感觉 |
[32:09] | – In the past. – In the past. | -以前的时候 -以前的时候 |
[32:11] | And… we both thought about it; he knows that. | 我们也都认真考虑过那事儿 他也知道 |
[32:15] | It? | 那事儿 |
[32:16] | Sleeping together. | 上床 |
[32:17] | It would be odd if we didn’t. | 如果没有的话反而会很奇怪 |
[32:19] | Right, uh, so we’re talking about this now? | 没错 所以我们现在要谈谈吗 |
[32:22] | We seem to be. | 我们似乎正在谈这个问题 |
[32:24] | I always assumed that we’d be very compatible. | 我一直认为我们很合拍 |
[32:28] | Didn’t you? | 你觉得呢 |
[32:31] | Well, yeah. | 对啊 |
[32:34] | Because we’re both so physical. | 因为我们都崇尚肉体 |
[32:35] | Right, the way we throw ourselves into a case. | 是啊 我们那种投入办案的方式 |
[32:39] | We both have excellent stamina. | 我们都有非常好的持久力 |
[32:42] | Making love would be quite satisfying. | 做爱肯定很愉快 |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[32:51] | But then what? | 但那之后呢 |
[32:53] | I mean, as a couple, | 我意思是 若是做情侣 |
[32:54] | me and you would never… | 我和你是不可能… |
[32:56] | No, it wouldn’t work. | 确实 不可能 |
[32:59] | Oh, it’s so cold! Okay, so I, uh… I talked | 外面真冷 这样的 我刚才去跟 |
[33:04] | to the director of the Alliance for Human Dignity, | 人权联盟的主任做了点交涉 |
[33:06] | and our victim went to Albania | 我们的被害人去了阿尔巴尼亚 |
[33:09] | to investigate charges | 调查关于女孩失踪的案件 |
[33:10] | that girls were promised dream jobs in the U.S, | 有人承诺能让她们在美国找到理想的工作 |
[33:13] | and were never heard from again. | 但是去了美国之后就杳无音讯了 |
[33:15] | Human trafficing. | 人口贩卖 |
[33:16] | Yea, and back here, | 是的 回到美国以后 |
[33:17] | she went into the neighbourhood with heavy Albanian population, | 她去了阿尔巴尼亚人聚集的地方 |
[33:20] | and visited businesses that she thought might be covers, | 造访了一些她觉得在为人口贩卖做掩护的公司 |
[33:23] | always slipping young women her number, | 她偷偷地把她的电话塞给年轻女人 |
[33:25] | telling them to call her if they need any help. | 告诉她们如果需要帮助就找她 |
[33:27] | Right, they’re sold into prostitution. | 这些女人被卖去当妓女了 |
[33:28] | It’s a big business here in DC, | 这种生意在华府规模很庞大 |
[33:30] | and the people that make the profit are brutal. | 依靠这生意赚钱的人是没有人性的 |
[33:32] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[33:33] | No, it’s still not working. | 不行 还是不好用 |
[33:34] | Well, we can always use them for fries. | 不好用的话 就把土豆做成薯条吧 |
[33:37] | Oh, my gosh! Wait a minute! | 我的天呐 等一下 |
[33:38] | Wait! It’s working! It’s working. | 成功了 终于行了 |
[33:41] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[33:43] | Uh, call history is 5342. | 上通电话号码是5342 |
[33:47] | Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! We are losing power. | 哇 我们快没电了 |
[33:49] | What?! How?! | 什么 怎么会 |
[33:50] | – Losing power! – Come on! That’s not possible. | -没电 -不可能 |
[33:51] | This should work for a few hours, guys. | 它们应该能坚持几个小时的 伙计们 |
[33:52] | More potatoes! More potatoes! | 加多点土豆 多点土豆 |
[33:54] | You won the science fair, Wendell! | 温德尔 你不是拿过科技奖吗 |
[33:55] | Do something! | 快做点什么 |
[33:56] | Fast, Hodgins! Come on! More potatoes! | 快点 哈金斯 加把劲 加土豆 |
[33:58] | Come on! More potatoes! Move quicker! Move quicker! | 快 多点土豆 加速 加速 |
[33:59] | Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry! | 快 快 快 快 |
[34:01] | Wendell, be careful! | 温德尔 小心 |
[34:02] | Where’s the other one? Where? | 另外一个在哪 在哪里 |
[34:04] | Move, move. | 让开 让开 |
[34:04] | Wendell, Wendell! | 温德尔 温德尔 |
[34:05] | I got one. I got one. | 找到一个了 找到了 |
[34:06] | You guys, the phone! | 同志们 手机啊 |
[34:07] | Potatoes over here! Potatoes. | 土豆在这 土豆 |
[34:09] | Give me another one. Give me another one. | 给我多一个 再给我多一个 |
[34:11] | You guys, the phone. The phone is dying. | 你们啊 手机 手机快不行了 |
[34:13] | More potatoes! Potatoes! | 快来多点土豆 土豆 |
[34:14] | Move, move! | 速度 速度 |
[34:15] | Guys, get on it! What are you doing! | 伙计 快弄好 手忙脚乱的 |
[34:16] | I have no wires. There’s no more. | 我没电线了 用完了 |
[34:18] | One right there! Use it! | 那里有 用它 |
[34:19] | Come on! More potatoes! Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 加土豆 快 快 快 |
[34:21] | I don’t have enough power. Okay, we got it! | 我这边快没电了 好吧 我们行了 |
[34:23] | We got it! The phone, it’s… | 我们行了 手机 它… |
[34:27] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:28] | …dead. | …没电了 |
[34:34] | Angela says the victim’s phone history | 安琪拉说被害人的电话记录 |
[34:36] | was only incoming calls. | 只有来电通话 |
[34:37] | That seems unusual. | 这不太正常 |
[34:39] | Unless that was the number that she gave | 除非这个手机号码是她 |
[34:41] | to women who might need help. | 给需要帮助的那些女人的电话号码 |
[34:42] | Right, it could have been a dedicated line. | 对 这可能是个求救热线 |
[34:45] | Were there any calls near time of death? | 有没有通话是在接近被害时进行的 |
[34:48] | One from a building, uh, | 有一通是从希尔街 |
[34:49] | near the corner of Hill and 27th. | 和第27街交口处的大楼里打来的 |
[34:52] | Is the FBI going to send anyone? | 调查局会派人去调查吗 |
[34:53] | Can’t yet. Not until the roads are open. | 目前还不行 只能等路通了才可以 |
[34:55] | Hill and 27th is less than a mile away. | 希尔街和第27街离这里不到一英里 |
[34:57] | That’s great. | 真不错 |
[34:58] | With us in here, it might as well be 100. | 我们被困在这 跟距离100英里没什么两样 |
[35:02] | There might actually be a way out of here, | 其实有个方法可以从这出去 |
[35:07] | but you’re not going to like it. | 不过你不会喜欢 |
[35:12] | The bolts between the first and second seats are rusted. | 第一张和第二张的凳子之间的螺栓生锈了 |
[35:16] | If we apply sufficient force | 只要我们通过 |
[35:18] | with whatever combination of kicking | 踢 拉 或者踩 |
[35:20] | or pulling or jumping… | 施加足够的外力 |
[35:22] | We can break these apart. | 我们就能让它们分开 |
[35:24] | Yes. But I know how important they are. | 是的 但是我知道这个对你来说很重要 |
[35:30] | – Let’s do it. On three. – Really? | -我们动手吧 数到三 -真的吗 |
[35:31] | Are you sure? Your back. | 你肯定 你的背还带着伤 |
[35:35] | We go on three. | 我们数到三 |
[35:36] | Wait, wait, wait. On three, | 等 等一下 数到三那一下 |
[35:37] | or one, two, three, and then go– | 还是 一 二 三 然后再… |
[35:39] | which is more common? | 后者更常用 |
[35:40] | I-I don’t know. It’s up to you. | 我不知道 你决定吧 |
[35:42] | Well, on three would be quicker. | 那 数到三会快点 |
[35:43] | Not anymore. | 都被你耽误了 还快呢 |
[35:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:50] | Okay, you set? | 好 你准备好了吗 |
[35:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:54] | On three. You ready? | 数到三 你准备好了吗 |
[35:56] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[35:58] | Use your legs for power, not your back. | 用你的脚使力 而不是背 |
[36:00] | Okay. One, two… | 好的 一 二… |
[36:08] | Yeah! All right! | 太好了 |
[36:10] | After you. | 你先上吧 |
[36:11] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:19] | All right? Yeah. | 就这里 |
[36:20] | That’s got to be the address. Okay. | 这一定就是地址所说的地方了 |
[36:23] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[36:25] | Security glass. | 安保玻璃 |
[36:27] | The spacing of the wires is consistent | 线条的间隔与被害人 |
[36:29] | with the gouges on the victim’s arm. | 手臂上的划痕一致 |
[36:31] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[36:40] | She’s the one that broke that window? | 她就是打破玻璃的人吗 |
[36:42] | That’s a reasonable conclusion. | 是个合理的推断 |
[36:44] | Was she trying to get in or out? | 她当时是尝试进去还是出来 |
[36:50] | It’s all right. I’m a federal officer. | 没事的 我是联邦探员 |
[36:54] | It’s going to be okay. You understand? | 会没事的 你们明白吗 |
[36:57] | – FBI. – What you doing? | -联邦调查局 -你在干什么 |
[37:00] | Go away! | 走开 |
[37:01] | Okay. FBI, Boris. Who are you? | 我是调查局的 伯里斯 你是谁 |
[37:03] | Not Boris. | 不是伯里斯 |
[37:05] | Booth, he… he could have the virus. | 布斯 他…他可能感染病毒了 |
[37:08] | Look, you could be very sick. | 听着 你可能已经病的很严重了 |
[37:10] | We got to get you to the hospital. | 我们得送你去医院 |
[37:11] | Listen to me, Boris. | 听我说 伯里斯 |
[37:12] | Not Boris! | 不是伯里斯 |
[37:13] | Boris is a Russian name. | 伯里斯是个俄罗斯人名 |
[37:15] | Albanians hate Russians. | 阿尔巴尼亚人讨厌俄罗斯人 |
[37:16] | I got that, Bones. | 我懂了 骨头 |
[37:16] | You know, I’m just trying… | 你懂的 我只是在… |
[37:17] | Whoa, whoa! Wait, ho-ho-ho, easy! | 哇 小心 放轻松 |
[37:19] | Be careful, Booth– he could be infected. | 小心 布斯–他可能被感染了 |
[37:21] | Do you really want to do this? | 你确定你要这样吗 |
[37:28] | No, don’t touch him, Booth! | 不 别碰他 布斯 |
[37:29] | Don’t touch him! | 别碰他 |
[37:31] | Seriously? No, but seriously. | 不是吧 真要这样啊 |
[37:34] | His name is Tariq Grazdani, | 他的名字是塔里克·格拉斯达尼 |
[37:37] | and he traffics in human beings. | 他就是人口贩子 |
[37:39] | White slavery? Really? | 白人奴隶 不是吧 |
[37:41] | He’s also pretty sick with CCHF. | 他的刚果出血热已经很严重了 |
[37:43] | The Centers for Disease Control is tracking down | 疾病控制中心正在追查 |
[37:45] | anyone he might have come in contact with. | 任何曾经与他有过接触的人 |
[37:47] | So he killed Anne-Marie Weston? | 那是他杀了安妮-玛丽·维斯顿吗 |
[37:50] | He hasn’t admitted that, but the girls were witnesses, | 他没有承认 但其他女孩是证人 |
[37:53] | and they agreed to testify, so… | 她们也同意出庭作证了… |
[37:55] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[37:56] | You did a great job. | 你们都干的不错 |
[38:02] | Good night, man. | 晚安 老兄 |
[38:03] | Thanks, buddy. | 多谢 兄弟 |
[38:12] | -Hey. – You want something to eat? | -嘿 -想吃点什么吗 |
[38:15] | No. I just want to go home and… | 免了 我只想回家… |
[38:19] | curl up in a ball and maybe cry a little more. | 蜷在床上再哭一会 |
[38:21] | Angela, there’s still only a one-in-four chance… | 安琪拉 只是有四分之一的几率 |
[38:23] | Honey, don’t do the math. | 宝贝 别算算术 |
[38:24] | We already got totally screwed by the math. | 我们完全被算术毁了 |
[38:27] | Well, then, I have no choice but to take up the piano. | 那么我别无选择 只好选择钢琴了 |
[38:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:32] | I always saw myself staring through microscopes with my kid. | 我总想象和我的孩子一起看显微镜 |
[38:36] | If that’s not possible because the baby is blind, | 鉴于我们的孩子会失明 那就不可能了 |
[38:38] | then we’ll play piano together. | 所以我们只好一起弹钢琴了 |
[38:41] | Honey, wait a minute. | 宝贝 等一下 |
[38:43] | You should take up sculpture. | 你可以选择雕刻 |
[38:45] | Very seriously. | 很认真的说 |
[38:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:47] | Because if you can’t teach our kid how to paint, | 因为你不能教我们孩子绘画的话 |
[38:49] | then sculpture is an excellent substitute, you know? | 雕刻就会是个不错的选择 |
[38:51] | Maybe even better. | 或许更好呢 |
[38:53] | Honey, listen… | 宝贝 听着… |
[38:55] | there’s only a 25% chance of blindness, so we… | 他失明的几率只有25% 我们… |
[39:01] | Right. | 不错 |
[39:03] | You’re clever. | 你很聪明 |
[39:07] | What do you think we can handle? | 你觉得我们可以应对什么样的事 |
[39:09] | You and I, together. | 你和我 在一起 |
[39:12] | What do you think we can handle? | 你觉得我们可以应对什么样的事 |
[39:14] | Honestly? | 说真的吗 |
[39:17] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[39:19] | Anything at all. | 所有事 |
[39:22] | Now, that’s good math. | 这个算法不错 |
[39:29] | So, what do you think the chances are | 你认为我和我爸当时是 |
[39:31] | that me and my dad actually sat in these seats | 坐在这排椅子上看球赛的 |
[39:34] | watching the game? | 几率有多大 |
[39:36] | Let’s see. | 我们来算算 |
[39:37] | 60,000 seats. | 六万个座椅 |
[39:43] | Aren’t you going to stop me? | 你不要打断我吗 |
[39:44] | Nah, I actually like watching you do the math, that’s all. | 不 我其实还挺喜欢看你算算术的 |
[39:46] | I’m just glad that the power’s back on. | 电力恢复的感觉真好 |
[39:48] | You know, these pills that I have to take, | 我要吃的这些药片 |
[39:50] | they look huge. | 看起来真够大的 |
[39:51] | They’re an extremely potent antiviral. | 它们抗病毒的效果极好 |
[39:53] | As long as you just don’t skip any doses, you’ll be fine. | 只要按时按剂服用 你会没事的 |
[39:55] | Yeah. Unless I choke to death, that’s all. | 是啊 如果我不被药噎死的话 |
[39:59] | I can’t get these things open. | 我打不开这个 |
[40:01] | How is your back? | 你的背怎样了 |
[40:02] | It feels great since you, you know, magically fixed it. | 感觉好多了 多亏你用魔力治好了它 |
[40:05] | Well, it wasn’t magic. | 那不是魔力 |
[40:06] | Well, me and you, we both have | 我和你对那个词的定义 |
[40:08] | different definitions on that word. | 有所不同 |
[40:09] | – That’s true. – Right? | -那倒是 -对吧 |
[40:11] | You think that microwave ovens are magic. | 你还认为微波炉有魔力 |
[40:13] | Well…you know, wow, tell you what, | 知道吗 给你讲 |
[40:18] | cooking a baked potato in five minutes, that’s magic. | 五分钟内做好烤土豆 就是魔力 |
[40:25] | Just, uh… | 只是… |
[40:27] | I’m just angry. | 我很生气 |
[40:29] | I’m angry. | 很生气 |
[40:33] | Not at you. | 不是生你的气 |
[40:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:37] | I just need time, that’s all. | 我只是还需要些时间 |
[40:39] | I just need time to kind of… | 我需要些时间去… |
[40:41] | hang back and find that inner peace | 犹豫 然后找到内心的平静 |
[40:44] | before I, you know, get back out there. | 之后才能再复出 |
[40:49] | You know what we’re talking about here, right? | 你知道我在说什么 对吧 |
[40:53] | Yes. | 了解 |
[40:54] | You and me… | 你和我… |
[40:56] | you know, and… and love… | 你知道 还有爱情… |
[40:58] | happiness and life and fate. | 快乐 生活以及命运 |
[41:01] | I don’t believe in fate. | 我不相信命运 |
[41:03] | But I know what we’re talking about. | 但我知道我们在谈什么 |
[41:12] | I am improving. | 我正在进步 |
[41:14] | – Improving? – Yes. I’m… | -进步 -是的 我… |
[41:16] | quite strong. | 挺强壮的 |
[41:17] | Yeah, well, you’ve always been strong. | 没错 你一向都很强壮 |
[41:20] | You know the difference | 你知道力量和 |
[41:21] | between strength and imperviousness, right? | 不透性的区别 对吗 |
[41:23] | No, not if you’re going to get all scientific on me. | 不知道 如果你要阐述科学道理的话 |
[41:26] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[41:28] | a substance that is impervious to damage | 一个具有不可透性的物体 |
[41:31] | doesn’t need to be strong. | 不一定是很强壮的 |
[41:35] | When you and I met, I was an impervious substance. | 我们刚认识时 我是个不可透的物体 |
[41:39] | Now I am a strong substance. | 现在我是个强壮的物体 |
[41:42] | I think I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[41:43] | A time could come when… | 总会有一天… |
[41:46] | you aren’t angry anymore and… | 当你不再生气… |
[41:48] | I’m strong enough to risk losing | 我也足够强壮 敢于抛开自己 |
[41:51] | the last of my imperviousness. | 残余的不可透的部分 |
[41:55] | Maybe then, we could try to be together. | 或许那个时候我们可以试着在一起 |
[42:01] | I am going to write down a date | 我要写下个日期 |
[42:04] | and guess what that time is, all right? | 猜猜那会是什么时候 好吗 |
[42:07] | I want you to do the same. | 你也要这么做 |
[42:09] | – Why? – Why? Because, when I was a kid, | -为什么 -为什么 因为小的时候 |
[42:12] | if I wanted something really, really bad, | 如果我特别想要某个东西 |
[42:13] | I’d write it down on a piece of paper | 我会把它写在一片纸上 |
[42:14] | and I’d burn it. It was like a spell. | 然后烧了它 就像个咒语一样 |
[42:17] | It was bound that my wish would come true. | 我的愿望就一定会实现 |
[42:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:21] | Why? Because it… well, you know, | 为什么 因为它…你知道 |
[42:23] | you burn it and it was released into the universe. | 烧了之后 愿望就释放到宇宙了 |
[42:27] | It’s just smoke, Booth. | 那只是烟而已 布斯 |
[42:28] | Particulates with no special powers. | 没有任何神奇之处的微粒 |
[42:31] | Fine. Then, what do we have to lose? Go ahead. | 好吧 试试也无妨啊 来吧 |
[42:33] | – Come on. – Okay, how does this work? | -快点 -好吧 怎么做 |
[42:35] | Well, write down… what you think. | 写下你心里想的 |
[42:38] | Don’t look. | 别偷看 |
[42:39] | I’m not looking. | 我没有看 |
[42:44] | – Okay. – We’ll burn it, okay? | -好了 -我们来点着它 |
[42:45] | On three. Ready? | 数到三 好了吗 |
[42:46] | – One… – Wait, we’re going on three? | -一… -等下 我们要数到三吗 |
[42:48] | – Let’s just… – On three or after three? | -我们… -是数到三还是数过三 |
[42:51] | Bones, let’s just burn it together, okay? | 骨头 我们就一起点着 好吗 |
[42:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:54] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[42:59] | Ah-kay. | 好了 |
[43:00] | I think you were a little late on that one. | 我觉得你点慢了 |
[43:02] | – No. No, I think you humped the gun. – Humped the gun? | -没有 我觉得你抢跳了 -抢跳 |
[43:04] | You mean jumped the gun. Oh! Jumped the gun, you mean. | 你是说抢跑 你是说抢跑 |
[43:09] | – I think you were a little lagging… – Don’t freak out. | -我觉得你慢了点… -别紧张 |
[43:10] | I’m not freaking out– I just don’t want | 我没紧张 我只是不想 |
[43:11] | the house to burn down, that’s all. | 不想把房子烧了 |
[43:12] | I think you were late coming in with it. | 我觉得你点的晚了 |
[43:14] | No, I put mine in exactly on the count of three. | 没有 我就是数到三时才点的 |