时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Hey, you. | 喂 你 |
[00:33] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[00:39] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[00:56] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[00:58] | Drop the knife! Drop it! Drop the weapon! | 放下刀 放下 放下武器 |
[01:03] | How about an encyclopedia? | 百科全书如何 |
[01:04] | Oh, uh, or a microscope. | 或是显微镜 |
[01:06] | Come on, Bones, Angela and Hodgins are having a baby, | 骨头 安琪拉和哈金斯要有孩子 |
[01:09] | not a graduate student. I got it. | 又不是要养研究生 我知道了 |
[01:10] | Stuffed animal. That’s it. | 毛绒玩具 就是它了 |
[01:13] | How will that benefit the child? | 这对孩子有什么益处 |
[01:15] | Bones, they’re having a kid whose major pastime | 骨头 他们的孩子大多时候 |
[01:17] | is gonna be pooping his pants, okay? | 都可能在拉裤子 |
[01:19] | Mr. Poo-Poo Pants. | 便便裤先生 |
[01:20] | Well, in one of my foster families, | 我待过一个寄养家庭 |
[01:22] | I had a-a stuffed dog. | 有个毛绒狗 |
[01:24] | And you liked it, right? | 你很喜欢对吧 |
[01:25] | It frightened me, actually. | 事实上挺吓人的 |
[01:26] | It was the family pet for many years | 狗狗是那家人的宠物 |
[01:28] | before they had it stuffed. | 后来被做成了毛绒玩具 |
[01:32] | W-We’ll forget about the whole stuffed animal thing. | 咱们还是别送毛绒玩具了 |
[01:35] | I-I got it; we’ll get him one of those mobiles for the crib. | 想到了 给他婴儿床上弄个悬挂饰物 |
[01:38] | Oh, those are very good for spatial recognition | 那对于空间辨识 |
[01:41] | and cognitive development. | 和认知发展很有帮助 |
[01:42] | There. See, that wasn’t so hard, was it? | 这就对了 你看 不难吧 |
[01:44] | Hmm? Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[01:45] | Soon, I’m going to be the only one without a child. | 很快我就会变成唯一一个没孩子的人 |
[01:47] | Come on, please, Bones. | 别这么想 骨头 |
[01:49] | I’ll tell you what, when you get a good look | 我告诉你吧 当你看到 |
[01:51] | at that pudgy little baby face, | 婴儿胖乎乎的小脸儿 |
[01:54] | hormones are gonna go wacko. | 你的荷尔蒙就会变得很古怪 |
[01:56] | Right? And before you know it, | 对吧 还不等你意识到 |
[01:58] | bang, Mama Bones. | 砰地一声 骨头妈妈出现了 |
[02:00] | That’s not how it happens, Booth. | 布斯 事情不是这样的 |
[02:02] | I think that’s how it works. | 我觉得就是这样发生的 |
[02:03] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[02:04] | Time to go to work. | 该干活了 |
[02:05] | I need you back at the lab right now. | 我要你马上回实验室 |
[02:06] | Why? Did someone remove the remains | 为什么 又有人从犯罪现场 |
[02:09] | from a crime scene again? | 移回遗骸了吗 |
[02:10] | Oh, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[02:11] | You know how cranky she gets about that. | 你知道她很不喜欢别人那么做 |
[02:13] | This particular body– she’s still alive. | 这次带回来的 还活着 |
[02:16] | But if she’s still alive, then why do you need me? | 如果她还活着 那还需要我做什么 |
[02:18] | Because it looks like she killed someone. | 因为看起来她杀了某人 |
[02:20] | And we need your forensic voodoo to tell us | 我们需要你的法证小巫术帮我们查出 |
[02:22] | who she is and who her victim might be. | 她是谁 被害人又是谁 |
[02:24] | Why don’t we just question her? | 为什么不直接问她 |
[02:25] | I would love to, Cherie, but she’s a deaf-mute. | 我倒是想啊 亲爱的 但她是聋哑人 |
[02:30] | “Deaf-mute” is a historically derogative term. | “聋哑”一般来讲是个贬义词 |
[02:33] | I believe the correct terminology is | 正确术语应该是 |
[02:36] | “deaf and uncommunicative.” | “听力与交流障碍” |
[02:37] | Whatever the song title, she can’t hear, and she ain’t talking. | 不管你叫她什么 反正她听不见也说不出 |
[02:42] | This is outrageous, Ms. Julian. | 这太过分了 吉莉安女士 |
[02:43] | You can’t keep this child here | 如果不提出指控 |
[02:44] | without filing charges. | 你不能留她在这里 |
[02:45] | Yes, I can. I have a court order. | 我可以留下她 我有法庭命令 |
[02:47] | Is this the girl? | 就是这个女孩吗 |
[02:48] | Yes. And I’m Grace Meacham. | 对 我是格蕾丝·米奇姆 |
[02:50] | I’ve been appointed by Child Protective Services | 我受儿童保护服务机构指派 |
[02:52] | to represent the child’s interests | 在找到她父母之前 |
[02:53] | until her family can be found. | 维护她的权益 |
[02:54] | And you’ve made an assumption of | 你根据什么 |
[02:56] | her status as a minor based on… what? | 判断她是未成年人 |
[02:59] | – Look at her. – Are you a scientist or a doctor? | -看她就知道了 -你是科学家还是医生 |
[03:02] | No, I’m an attorney. But… | 我是律师 但… |
[03:03] | Then let’s agree that I won’t give you legal opinions | 那我不会给你法律意见 |
[03:06] | and you won’t pretend to be a scientist. | 你也不要假装科学家 同意吧 |
[03:09] | Was she covered in blood when she was found? | 发现她时她浑身是血吗 |
[03:10] | Yes, someone else’s blood. | 对 是别人的血 |
[03:12] | We’re trying to figure out whose. | 我们正在调查是谁的 |
[03:13] | She also has particulates on her | 身上还有些微粒 |
[03:15] | that might tell us what happened. | 也许能告诉我们发生了什么 |
[03:16] | And she was carrying this? | 她带着这个 |
[03:17] | Yep. She was waving the knife around, | 对 她挥舞着刀 |
[03:20] | threatening the arresting officer. | 威胁逮捕她的警官 |
[03:22] | And we also found that money on her. | 在她身上还发现了钱 |
[03:24] | Looks like a robbery that went bad. | 似乎是抢劫出了意外 |
[03:25] | Can you sign? Because we’ll need to communicate with her. | 能打手势吗 因为我们需要跟她交流 |
[03:28] | Yes, but as of yet, she hasn’t responded. | 可以 但她还没有回应过 |
[03:30] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:31] | Dr. Brennan is the best | 布纳恩博士是 |
[03:32] | forensic anthropologist in the country. | 全国最好的法证人类学家 |
[03:34] | World. | 全球 |
[03:35] | By examining her skeletal structure and other markers, | 通过检查她的骨骼结构及其他特征 |
[03:38] | I’ll be able to determine age and other identifiers | 我可以判断她的年龄和其它信息 |
[03:41] | that could explain what happened. | 帮助推断发生了什么 |
[03:43] | I’m sorry, but any medical tests | 抱歉 在征得这位无名氏女孩 |
[03:44] | without Jane Doe’s prior approval | 同意前 任何医疗测试 |
[03:46] | would be a violation of her constitutional rights. | 都被看做是对她宪法权利的侵犯 |
[03:48] | Read the order, Cherie. | 亲爱的 读读法令 |
[03:49] | “Exigent circumstances.” | “紧急情况” |
[03:51] | The judge gave the Jeffersonian | 法官批准杰斐逊实验室 |
[03:53] | permission to do any test they deem necessary. | 进行任何必要的医疗测试 |
[03:56] | Her clothes are soaked with at least | 她的衣服上至少有 |
[03:58] | one full liter of blood. That’s a class-two hemorrhage. | 一升血液 二级大出血 |
[04:01] | If her victim was of average size and he survived the attack, | 假设被害者是中等身材 就算他没被杀死 |
[04:04] | he could be dying of blood loss right now. | 现在也快死于失血过多了 |
[04:06] | Examining her could potentially save the victim’s life. | 对她进行检查有可能救人一命 |
[04:09] | Unless you don’t feel that’s important. | 除非你觉得这不重要 |
[04:11] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[04:13] | Of course you didn’t. You’re an attorney. | 你当然不知道 你是个律师 |
[04:15] | Could you let her know that | 能告诉她 |
[04:17] | I’m gonna need to take blood samples | 我将从她头发和衣服上 |
[04:18] | from her hair and her clothing? | 提取血液样本吗 |
[04:20] | And I’ll need to do tests to determine | 我还需要进行检测 |
[04:22] | age and identity that could lead us to the victim. | 确定年龄和身份以找到被害人 |
[04:29] | They need a sample of your hair and your clothes | 他们要从你头发衣服上提取样本 |
[04:33] | to find out where you’re from, okay? | 找出你从哪儿来 行吗 |
[04:37] | Security! | 安保 |
[05:24] | Will this take much longer? | 还要进行很久吗 |
[05:26] | Dr. Saroyan and I need any tissue and particulates | 瑟罗博士和我需要取得可能来自被害人的 |
[05:28] | that could be from the victim. | 身体组织和微粒 |
[05:30] | Just a few more. | 再取一些就好 |
[05:32] | Can we take a break now? | 我们能休息会儿吗 |
[05:32] | Since you can’t get her to cooperate, | 鉴于你无法让她合作 |
[05:34] | we have no choice but to continue. | 我们别无选择只能继续 |
[05:35] | Do you think I’m not trying? | 你以为我没努力吗 |
[05:37] | Perhaps she doesn’t understand sign language. | 也许她不懂手语 |
[05:38] | She clearly does. | 她肯定懂 |
[05:40] | She’s choosing not to help. | 她就是不想帮忙 |
[05:41] | Makes her look pretty guilty, doesn’t it? | 看来她是有罪的啊 |
[05:43] | There is a presumption of innocence here, Dr. Hodgins. | 哈金斯博士 我们有无罪推定 |
[05:45] | Child Protective Services appointed me to protect that. | 儿童保护服务机构派我来维护她的权益 |
[05:48] | Assuming that she is a child. | 前提是她是个孩子 |
[05:50] | Dental X-rays could determine age, | 牙齿X光能确定年龄 |
[05:52] | but you’d have to hold her still for those. | 但你得按住她一会儿 |
[05:54] | I’m very uncomfortable with this, Dr. Brennan. | 我很不愿这么做 布纳恩博士 |
[05:56] | – She’s clearly in distress. – Right now, | -她明显很不情愿 -眼下 |
[05:58] | you have to see her as evidence, Mr. Vaziri. | 你得把她看做是证据 瓦齐里先生 |
[06:00] | Nothing more than a composite of bone and tissue | 就把她看做是由骨头和组织组成的 |
[06:01] | that as yet have not yielded any usable clues. | 还没能提供可用线索的证据 |
[06:05] | And you can do that? Look at her. | 你能那么做吗 看看她 |
[06:07] | I have no choice, do I? | 我也没得选择啊 |
[06:08] | Not if we hope to | 想要拯救一个可能会 |
[06:09] | save someone who might be bleeding out. | 失血死亡的人 我们没有别的选择 |
[06:11] | Tell her that we need to do dental X-rays to establish her age | 跟她说我们要给她牙齿拍X光片确定年龄 |
[06:15] | and to potentially locate her family. | 并确定她的家庭住址 |
[06:17] | They might know who the victim is. | 他们可能知道被害人是谁 |
[06:18] | If she has a family. | 如果她有家的话 |
[06:19] | There are no foster children | 附近地区并没有 |
[06:20] | reported missing in the area, | 寄养儿童失踪事件 |
[06:21] | so she probably has family somewhere. | 所以她应该是有家的 |
[06:35] | What did you get from her? | 你从她身上弄了什么 |
[06:36] | Particulates from her hair and clothing | 头发衣服上的微粒 |
[06:37] | that might lead us to whoever she stabbed. | 希望能助我们找到她捅了谁 |
[06:39] | She looks so young. | 她看起来那么小 |
[06:41] | Don’t get all gushy. | 别母性泛滥了 |
[06:42] | She was caught with a bloody knife in her hand. | 她被抓住时 手里握着一把血淋淋的刀 |
[06:44] | She’s somebody’s kid, Hodgins. | 她也是某对父母的孩子 哈金斯 |
[06:45] | So is the person who she stabbed. | 被她捅了的人也一样 |
[06:47] | Allegedly stabbed. | 还只是据称她捅了人 |
[06:49] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[06:49] | I just can’t believe that a little baby | 我就是无法相信 一个婴儿 |
[06:52] | could grow up to become… | 长大后会变成… |
[06:54] | her. | 她这个样子 |
[06:55] | Ange, our kid is not gonna grow up to be a murderer, okay? | 安琪 我们的宝贝将来不会沦为杀人犯的 |
[06:58] | We have no idea what happened to make her turn out like this. | 我们完全不清楚是什么让她变成现在这样 |
[07:00] | I know, I’m just tired of waddling. | 我知道 我只是有点等不及了 |
[07:03] | I want to hold the baby. | 我想抱着我们的宝贝 |
[07:04] | Yeah. Well, soon enough. | 明白 很快的 |
[07:06] | I know. Soon enough. | 我知道 就快了 |
[07:08] | Listen, I– there’s kind of a rush on this evidence, okay? | 我…我这会儿忙着检查这项证据 |
[07:11] | – So… – All right. Okay, sure. Yeah, okay. | -所以… -好的 我懂的 |
[07:14] | Back to work. | 你先忙吧 |
[07:23] | Hey, you got anything? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[07:25] | We’ve been checking all the hospitals and morgues | 案发地方圆近百公里内的 |
[07:27] | for stabbing victims within a 50-mile radius | 所有医院和停尸房 |
[07:29] | of where Jane Doe was found. We got nothing. | 已经都查遍了 没有任何线索 |
[07:31] | Yeah, well, I got something. | 好吧 我这有发现 |
[07:32] | You know the bloody money that we found on the girl? | 记得在女孩身上发现的带血迹的钞票吗 |
[07:34] | Assuming she stole it from her victim, | 假定是从被害人身上偷来的 |
[07:36] | this could be good news. | 这估计是条有用的线索 |
[07:38] | – You’re cute when you try to make me happy. – Right. | -你认真工作时挺讨人喜欢的 -知道 |
[07:40] | Look at that. Look at all the $20 bills. | 你看 都是20元面值的钞票 |
[07:42] | Okay, and what’s that? | 好的 那个是什么 |
[07:44] | We don’t know what that is. | 我们还没有弄清楚 |
[07:45] | We found it in her pocket. | 是在她口袋里发现的 |
[07:46] | Angela’s gonna reconstruct it. | 安琪拉会想办法复原 |
[07:47] | But take a look at the serial numbers on the bills. | 不过注意看钞票上的序列号 |
[07:50] | They’re sequential. | 是连续的 |
[07:51] | Bank robbery? | 和银行抢劫案有关吗 |
[07:52] | No, ATM. | 不是 是ATM[自动取款机] |
[07:53] | ATMs get sequential bills from the banks. | 银行分发给ATM的现金也有连续的 |
[07:55] | If we can trace the number to the ATM, | 如果我们能顺藤摸瓜 找到那台ATM |
[07:57] | we should be able to find our victim. | 就应该能找到被害人 |
[07:59] | Now you’re just downright handsome. | 现在的你绝对够帅 |
[08:05] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[08:07] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[08:08] | I need her to open her mouth. | 我需要她张开嘴 |
[08:10] | If we can’t put the film in her mouth, | 如果不把成影胶片放入她口中 |
[08:11] | then we can’t take the X-rays. | 我们就没法拍X光片 |
[08:12] | I realize that. | 我知道 |
[08:14] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[08:15] | Well, tell her that if she doesn’t cooperate, | 告诉她 如果她不配合的话 |
[08:17] | then I’ll have to call the judge | 我就跟法官联系 |
[08:18] | and ask him to approve a general anesthetic. | 以得到进行全身麻醉的许可 |
[08:21] | Dr. Brennan, can I talk to you for a moment? | 布纳恩博士 我能跟你谈一下吗 |
[08:23] | – I’m very busy. – Dr. Brennan, | -我很忙 -布纳恩博士 |
[08:26] | just a moment. | 一会儿就好 |
[08:29] | Either she opens her mouth, or I call the judge. | 要么她张开嘴 要么我去找法官 |
[08:39] | – Please help… – She’s disabled… | -请合作… -她是聋哑人 |
[08:42] | restrained by people she has no reason to trust. | 周围都是她无法相信的陌生人 |
[08:44] | Being up here on this platform, | 让她在这个平台上 |
[08:47] | on display, makes it much worse, and… | 好像被展览一般 只会让她更紧张… |
[08:49] | Her feelings are not a priority right now, Dr. Sweets. | 现在她的感受并不重要 斯维斯博士 |
[08:52] | If you knew the circumstances… | 如果你了解案情… |
[08:53] | No, I do, I do. I reviewed the case. | 我了解的 我看了案卷 |
[08:55] | If you want that girl to cooperate, you need to make sure | 如果想要这个女孩合作 你就要确保 |
[08:57] | that she feels comfortable and secure. | 她感觉舒服而安全 |
[08:59] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[09:00] | Do you remember | 你还记得 |
[09:01] | being in foster care? | 被人领养的感觉吗 |
[09:02] | I wasn’t a potential murder suspect. | 可我不是一起潜在谋杀案的嫌疑犯 |
[09:04] | Nevertheless, you must remember how you were treated. | 尽管如此 你肯定记得别人是怎么对待你的 |
[09:08] | How often did they even bother to learn your name? | 多少次 他们甚至连你叫什么都不关心 |
[09:12] | Every situation | 就因为 |
[09:13] | was way more frightening than it had to be | 监护人态度急躁 |
[09:15] | because some supervisor was in a rush. | 而让原本简单的事情变得令人害怕 |
[09:17] | Right? | 我说的对吗 |
[09:25] | I know I never wanted to cooperate. | 我知道我从来都不希望合作 |
[09:27] | I’m sure you didn’t, either. | 我想你也不会 |
[09:32] | She bit me. | 她咬我 |
[09:33] | She was gagging. | 你把她弄疼了 |
[09:34] | It’s-It’s not her fault. | 这不是她的错 |
[09:37] | She’s terrified. | 她现在很害怕 |
[09:39] | The dentals aren’t gonna work. | 看来无法拍牙齿X光片 |
[09:41] | I’d like to try something else. | 我想试试其他方式 |
[09:50] | This is completely noninvasive. | 这一方法不会造成任何创伤 |
[09:53] | Please tell Jane that this will be | 请告诉她 |
[09:55] | a much easier way to examine her. | 这可以简便地检查她的身体 |
[09:57] | She just has to slowly move her hand | 她只需要慢慢的将她的小臂 |
[09:59] | through there up to her elbow. | 放到那里 |
[10:01] | We’ll watch the image on the screen. | 我们就能看到屏幕上的成像 |
[10:02] | – She won’t feel a thing. – All right. I just need to see | -她不会有任何感觉 -我们只要看看 |
[10:04] | the epiphysis of the distal radius and ulna. | 远端桡骨和尺骨的骨骺 |
[10:09] | You’re going to have to hold her steady. | 你们要把她稳住了 |
[10:12] | – Steady. – Be careful. | -稳住 -小心点 |
[10:13] | Be careful with her. | 别伤到她 |
[10:14] | How much longer? We can’t hold her steady. | 还要多久 我们把不住了 |
[10:17] | Okay. We got it. As you can see, | 好了 有图像了 如你们所见 |
[10:21] | there’s only partial fusion of the distal radius and ulna. | 远端桡骨和尺骨还没有完全长好 |
[10:24] | She’s definitely | 她绝对 |
[10:25] | over 13 years old, but less than 17. | 超过了13岁 但不到17岁 |
[10:28] | So she is a minor. | 所以她是未成年人 |
[10:31] | I’ll let Booth know. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[10:37] | Hey, Bones, no minors with her description have been | 骨头 在特区 没有符合她特征的 |
[10:39] | reported missing in D.C. | 未成年人被报失踪 |
[10:41] | So she stays anonymous. | 所以还是不知道她是谁 |
[10:43] | – Happens, Bones, you know? Happens. – I know. | -世事难料 骨头 -我明白 |
[10:45] | It’s just– I saw a lot of kids | 只是…我被领养的时候 |
[10:48] | like her when I was in the system. | 碰到过不少她这样的孩子 |
[10:51] | Kids pulled in off the street. | 从街边捡回来的孩子 |
[10:53] | None of them started out bad. | 他们本身都不坏 |
[10:58] | Sorry. I’m being foolish. | 对不起 我说胡话了 |
[11:01] | No, no. I mean, look, the day that this gets easy, | 没有 听我说 如果你对此感到麻木 |
[11:04] | you know, we know that we’re in trouble. | 那才是大有问题呢 |
[11:07] | Any luck tracking the money from the ATM? | 追踪ATM取出的现钞有没有什么发现 |
[11:09] | Yeah, it came from a bodega in Columbia Heights. | 是在哥伦比亚高地区一家小酒铺 |
[11:11] | We’ve been poring through all these bank records | 自两天前给ATM重新加钱后 |
[11:13] | of everyone who used that ATM | 所有用过的人的银行记录 |
[11:15] | since it was stocked two days ago. | 我们都要过一遍 |
[11:16] | That could be dozens of people. | 那要有几十个人吧 |
[11:18] | Dozens? Try hundreds. | 何止几十 有好几百 |
[11:21] | It’s Cam. Booth. | 是凯的电话 布斯 |
[11:22] | I just finished testing the blood from the girl’s clothing. | 我刚刚检查完女孩衣服上的血迹 |
[11:25] | Preliminary DNA shows that the victim was a white male. | 初步DNA结果表明被害人是白人男性 |
[11:29] | A white man in Columbia Heights. | 哥伦比亚高地区的白人男性 |
[11:31] | He’d stand out like an onion in a bean field. | 那绝对就是鹤立鸡群呐 |
[11:33] | Here, I’ll tell you what– | 我们这么弄 |
[11:34] | pull up the images from the camera on the ATM. | 把ATM上摄像头拍的照片都调出来 |
[11:39] | Okay, look, what I want you to do is | 好的 下面 我需要你做的就是 |
[11:40] | I want you to separate out all the white men. | 把白人男性都挑出来 |
[11:44] | Cam, did you do a T-cell test? | 凯 你做了T细胞检查吗 |
[11:46] | Yep. The victim’s in his mid-40’s. | 当然 被害人40多岁 |
[11:49] | No, he looks like a teenager. Next. | 不是这个 他是个孩子 下一个 |
[11:52] | What about him? He looks like he’s about 45. | 这个怎么样 他看起来有45岁 |
[11:54] | No. The nasal labial lines | 不是他 从上唇纹 |
[11:56] | and the depth of the lateral orbital lines | 以及眼眶外侧缘的深度看来 |
[11:58] | – suggest he’s in his 30’s. – Next. | -他应该30多岁 -下一个 |
[12:01] | No, they’re senior citizens. | 也不是 这两个都是老人 |
[12:03] | Then it has to be him. | 那就肯定是他了 |
[12:05] | Duval Price. | 杜瓦尔·普莱斯 |
[12:06] | 2134 Grant Avenue, apartment 6. | 住在格兰特大街2134号6室 |
[12:11] | The door’s splintered. Looks like a break-in. | 门被撞破了 似乎有人破门而入 |
[12:18] | Duval Price? | 杜瓦尔·普莱斯 |
[12:23] | Blood. | 有血迹 |
[12:32] | Okay. Well, she might be a kid, | 好吧 她也许还是个孩子 |
[12:35] | but it looks like she might be a really bad one. | 但看起来她很可能是心狠手辣 |
[12:43] | I hope you find her family, | 我希望你能找到她的家人 |
[12:44] | because she’s going to need a good attorney. | 因为她肯定需要一个好律师 |
[12:45] | If she cooperated, | 如果她配合点 |
[12:47] | I could work something out with the juvenile court. | 我可以帮她去未成年人法庭处理处理 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry. It just doesn’t make any sense to me. | 对不起 我还是不能理解 |
[12:50] | Why would she kill him and then take the weapon with her? | 为什么她杀了他 还要随身带着凶器 |
[12:53] | Was someone after her? There must have been a reason. | 有人追杀她吗 肯定有什么原因的 |
[12:55] | She’s not gonna defend herself. | 她没打算用这个来防身 |
[12:56] | We’ll never know what she was thinking. | 我们永远不可能知道她是怎么想的 |
[12:57] | Oh, right, of course, ’cause motive isn’t important to you– | 对 当然 对你来说动机并不重要 |
[12:59] | just the fact that she was the one wielding the knife, right? | 只有她持刀的事实才重要 对吗 |
[13:01] | No, in this case, motive is critical, | 不对 在这个案件里 动机是关键 |
[13:03] | but she’s clearly keeping it to herself. | 但是她明显不想说出来 |
[13:05] | So we just give up and put her away | 所以我们就该放弃 不管她 |
[13:07] | without knowing all the facts? | 不去了解所有的事实吗 |
[13:08] | Is this getting testy? | 怎么 开吵了吗 |
[13:10] | You obviously have a very low opinion of me, Dr. Sweets. | 很显然你把我看得很低 斯维斯医生 |
[13:13] | Let’s just all take a deep breath here. | 大家都深吸一口气 冷静点 |
[13:15] | I believe there are facts | 我认为一定有事实 |
[13:16] | we have overlooked that could give us | 被我们忽视了 而它们恰能告诉我们 |
[13:18] | her motive whether she chooses to tell it to us or not, | 她的动机 不论她选择说还是不说 |
[13:21] | and I intend to find them. | 我会找到它们的 |
[13:25] | You got a little egg on your face there. | 你有点自讨没趣啊 |
[13:27] | Duval Price’s door was oak. Two inches thick. | 杜瓦尔·普莱斯的门是橡木的 两英寸厚 |
[13:30] | Do any of us believe that | 有谁会相信 |
[13:32] | Jane Doe could have broken down that door, | 无名氏女孩在不伤害到自己的情况下 |
[13:34] | splintering the wood without harming herself? | 能撞开那道门 将木头劈开 |
[13:37] | And why would she target a man | 还有 为什么她会选择一个 |
[13:39] | who’s twice her size? | 身材比她大两倍的人 |
[13:41] | Dr. Brennan– sorry. | 布纳恩博士 抱歉 |
[13:46] | I’m not as cold as everyone assumes, Dr. Sweets. | 我不像大家想的那样冷漠 斯维斯医生 |
[13:49] | Hey, we know that. | 我们知道 |
[13:55] | Are we good now? | 和好了吗 |
[14:00] | You said that Jane was signing during your interrogation? | 你提到无名氏在你审讯时打了手势 |
[14:03] | Yeah, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[14:04] | And the interrogation was recorded? | 而审讯是要录像的吧 |
[14:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:07] | Why? Wha… Where’s she going? | 怎么了 她要去哪 |
[14:15] | Stop. | 停 |
[14:16] | Run it back. | 倒回去 |
[14:19] | She’s saying, “I need | 她在说 我要 |
[14:21] | to go to the bathroom.” | 去洗手间 |
[14:22] | Well, why are her bathroom habits important? | 为什么她去洗手间的习惯很重要 |
[14:25] | They aren’t, but the way she signs is. | 这不重要 但她打手势的方式很重要 |
[14:27] | Can you determine the rate at which she signs? | 你能确定她打手势的频率吗 |
[14:29] | – The-the words per minute? – Yeah, sure. | -每分钟多少词 -当然 |
[14:36] | Now run her signing on a loop. | 现在回放一下她绕圈的手势 |
[14:40] | Notice the height of her hands. | 注意一下她手的高度 |
[14:43] | That forehead level citation form indicates | 前额高度的注音形式表明 |
[14:45] | someone from a rural area. | 使用者来自于乡村地区 |
[14:47] | This is like a dialect? | 这就像是方言 |
[14:48] | It’s exactly like a dialect. | 跟方言完全一样 |
[14:49] | This is why you wanted me to get the videos | 所以你才会让我从 |
[14:51] | from the linguistics department. | 语言部调来那些视频 |
[14:53] | If we can match her dialect, | 如果我们能找到匹配手势 |
[14:54] | we can find out where she’s from. | 就可以知道她从哪里来的了 |
[14:56] | I can do a kinetic cross-scan with the videos. | 我可以对视频进行动态交叉扫描 |
[15:01] | Close, but doesn’t quite match. | 接近了 但不是完全一样 |
[15:09] | This is the one. | 就是这个 |
[15:10] | This is the closest. | 这是最接近的 |
[15:13] | It’s a rural dialect from southern Pennsylvania. | 这是宾夕法尼亚州南部郊区的方言 |
[15:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:18] | Yes, it’s very exciting. | 没错 很令人兴奋 |
[15:19] | Ooh, no, just, ooh… Hang on. | 不 我是 等下 |
[15:23] | This isn’t about the dialect, is it? | 不是因为方言 对吗 |
[15:25] | No, no. | 不是 不是 |
[15:26] | Oh, my… Are you in labor? | 天啊… 你是要分娩了吗 |
[15:28] | I mean, I can’t be. I have like another month. | 不可能的 我还有一个月呢 |
[15:31] | I-I should tell Hodgins. | 我应该告诉哈金斯 |
[15:32] | No, no, hold on. He’s-he’s working, | 别 别 别去 他在工作呢 |
[15:34] | and… I’m… I’m fine now. | 我 我现在没事了 |
[15:38] | You know what, y-you go tell Booth what we found. | 不如你现在去告诉布斯我们的发现 |
[15:41] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, absolutely. | -你确定吗 -是的 当然 |
[15:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | All right, kid, just let me finish this reconstruction | 好吧 孩子 让我做完这个重塑 |
[15:52] | and I’m all yours. | 之后我就归你了 |
[15:56] | Bones said the girl was from | 骨头说这个女孩是从 |
[15:57] | southern Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚州南部来的 |
[15:58] | Probably a small town. | 很可能是个小镇 |
[16:01] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:02] | That’s the paper from Jane Doe’s pocket. | 那是无名氏口袋里的纸 |
[16:04] | Angela reconstructed it. | 安琪拉正在重建还原 |
[16:06] | Bus 122? | 122路公车 |
[16:07] | The only bus, ok? | 唯一的公车 明白吗 |
[16:09] | Bus 122 from southern Pennsylvania to D.C. | 122路公车是从宾夕法尼亚州南部到华盛顿 |
[16:13] | Right? From a small town called Crossroads, Pennsylvania. | 从宾夕法尼亚州一个叫做十字路口的小镇 |
[16:16] | Nice work, cher. Very squinty. | 做的不错 亲爱的 很有”斜眼”风范 |
[16:18] | Plus, I got more. | 还有呢 |
[16:19] | Turns out the paper is a receipt. | 发现这张纸是一张收据 |
[16:22] | – No store name? – Just what was purchased. | -没有商店名字吗 -只有购买的物品 |
[16:25] | – Is that code? – Code? Come on. | -那是代码吗 -代码 拜托 |
[16:26] | That’s one-inch round head sheet metal screws, | 那是一英寸长的圆头铁板牙螺丝 |
[16:28] | and that’s four-inch course thread wood screws. | 那是四英寸的粗牙螺纹木牙螺丝 |
[16:30] | I know my hardware. That is from a hardware store. | 我太了解五金器材了 那是五金店的收据 |
[16:33] | Probably not a lot | 宾夕法尼亚州 |
[16:34] | of hardware stores in Crossroads, Pennsylvania. | 十字路口小镇没几家五金店吧 |
[16:37] | Just one. | 只有一家 |
[16:38] | I like it! | 我就喜欢这答案 |
[16:49] | Hi. Can I help you find anything? | 要找什么 需要帮忙吗 |
[16:52] | Well, I hope so. | 需要 |
[16:52] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[16:55] | Hi. I’m Mike Shenfield. This is my wife Denise. | 我是麦克·申菲尔德 这是我妻子丹尼斯 |
[16:58] | Is there something wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[17:00] | You know this girl? | 你们认识这个女孩吗 |
[17:02] | Oh, my God, that’s her! | 上帝啊 是她 |
[17:04] | That’s Amy. | 那是艾米 |
[17:06] | That’s our daughter. | 那是我们女儿 |
[17:14] | Your daughter was, uh, 15 years old. | 你们的女儿才15岁 |
[17:16] | Why didn’t you report her missing? | 为什么你们没有报警说她失踪了 |
[17:18] | We… She ran away before. | 我们 她之前也出走过 |
[17:21] | She always came back. | 她总是会回来 |
[17:22] | We– we just didn’t know what to do anymore. | 我们也不知道还能做什么 |
[17:25] | – I don’t understand. – We couldn’t handle her. | -我没听懂 -我们管不住她 |
[17:27] | She would kick me and-and fight. | 她会踢我会反抗 |
[17:30] | We just thought she was frustrated. | 我们以为她只是太沮丧了 |
[17:32] | You know, being born deaf and all that. | 生来就聋了什么的 |
[17:34] | Why didn’t you get her any help? | 为什么你们没为她寻找额外帮助 |
[17:35] | I mean, there’s always social services. | 我是说 总会有社会服务部门帮助的 |
[17:37] | There were waiting lists. We couldn’t afford private help. | 都有等待名单 我们付不起私人服务 |
[17:41] | Are you sure it was Amy that killed that man? | 你确定是艾米杀了那个男人吗 |
[17:43] | Yeah, we’re sure. | 没错 确定 |
[17:44] | A guy by the name of Duval Price. | 那人叫杜瓦尔·普莱斯 |
[17:46] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[17:47] | Duval? No, we don’t know anyone in D.C. | 杜瓦尔 不 我们在华盛顿不认识任何人 |
[17:50] | We thought she would come back. | 我们以为她会回来的 |
[17:52] | She always came back | 她总是自己回来 |
[17:53] | and said she was sorry. | 然后说她很抱歉 |
[17:54] | She always said she was sorry. | 她总是说她很抱歉 |
[17:57] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[17:58] | Can we see her? | 我们能见她吗 |
[18:01] | Yeah, of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[18:09] | The door was way too thick | 对于无名氏这样身材的人来说 |
[18:10] | for someone Jane Doe’s size to break open. | 这门太厚了 无法破门而入的 |
[18:12] | Well, Arastoo said that she would | 阿拉斯图说撞开门 |
[18:14] | have suffered severe bruising and broken bones. | 会对她造成严重的瘀伤和骨折 |
[18:16] | Neither of which were evident. | 但是没在她身上发现瘀伤和骨折 |
[18:17] | So Dr. B was right. | 所以B博士是对的 |
[18:19] | She usually is. | 她总是对的 |
[18:20] | Well, that explains the fibers that I found | 那就解释了我在门缝中 |
[18:23] | from the splinters on the door. | 找到的纤维了 |
[18:25] | None of them matches what Jane Doe was wearing. | 跟无名氏所穿的衣服纤维完全不符 |
[18:28] | If she didn’t break down the door, | 如果她没有撞开门 |
[18:30] | maybe the door was already broken. Or broken afterward. | 也许门本来就是坏的 或是之后被撞开了 |
[18:33] | How can you tell when a door was smashed open? | 你怎么才能确定门是什么时候被撞开的 |
[18:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:36] | There’s got to be a way though, right? | 肯定有什么办法的 对吧 |
[18:37] | I’m really impressed that you are staying focused | 你和安琪拉要有宝宝了 你现在 |
[18:40] | with everything that’s happening with you and Angela. | 还能如此专注地工作 真让我惊讶 |
[18:43] | People have kids all the time. | 随时都会有人生孩子啊 |
[18:44] | I meant what happened today. | 我说的是今天的事情 |
[18:47] | What? | 什么 |
[18:49] | What happened today? | 今天发生了什么 |
[18:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:53] | Just a little contraction. | 只是宫缩而已 |
[18:55] | Dr. Brennan told me. | 布纳恩博士告诉我的 |
[18:57] | I assumed you… | 我以为你 |
[19:03] | …knew. | 知道的 |
[19:07] | What happened today? | 今天发生了什么 |
[19:08] | Huh? What? | 怎么了 |
[19:10] | Cam said you had some contractions. | 凯说你宫缩了 |
[19:12] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[19:13] | I-I told everyone not to worry you. | 我告诉大伙儿别去打扰你的 |
[19:15] | They were just Braxton Hicks contractions. I’m– I’m fine. | 只是假宫缩 我没事的 |
[19:19] | You can count on me, okay? | 你可以依靠我 好吗 |
[19:21] | We both went through the birthing classes. | 我们都上了分娩预备班 |
[19:23] | – I can handle it. – I know. | -我可以应付的 -我知道 |
[19:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:31] | Sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事儿 |
[19:33] | Yeah, yeah. I mean, other than feeling like the Hindenburg, | 没事 除了感觉有点像兴登堡大飞船 |
[19:37] | I’m peachy. | 我还是很滋润的 |
[19:38] | But you’re going to tell me next time. | 但是下次你要告诉我 |
[19:40] | ‘Cause I don’t want to hear second-hand that your water broke. | 因为我不想听别人告诉我你羊水破了 |
[19:43] | – Promise. – Yeah. | -我保证 -嗯 |
[19:45] | Water… | 水 |
[19:47] | – That’s it. – What? | -就是这个 -怎么了 |
[19:49] | Water, humidity… | 水 湿度 |
[19:51] | Honey, now I’m feeling left out. | 亲爱的 现在我觉得被冷落了 |
[19:53] | The moisture content in the splintered wood from the door | 如果门暴露在潮湿的空气里 |
[19:56] | would increase as it’s exposed to the humidity in the air. | 门上裂开的木头的含水量就会增加 |
[19:59] | Obviously, that’s, uh… that’s a really good thing. | 很明显 这是件好事 |
[20:02] | I should be able to establish baseline moisture content in the door | 我应该可以确定门含水量的基准线 |
[20:05] | and compare it to the current content | 与现在的含水量作比较 |
[20:07] | to determine when the door was smashed in. | 就可以确定门是什么时候被撞坏的 |
[20:08] | Babe, you’re a genius. | 宝贝 你是个天才 |
[20:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:11] | And if you need me, | 如果你需要我 |
[20:13] | just yell. | 大叫 |
[20:17] | Cam, I got it! | 凯 我明白了 |
[20:18] | Moisture content! | 含水量 |
[20:21] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[20:23] | This X-ray– look at it. | X光 你看下 |
[20:25] | Am I looking for anything in particular? | 我要找一些特别的东西吗 |
[20:26] | If you look for something in particular, | 如果你要找特别的东西 |
[20:28] | you run the risk of missing something you weren’t looking for. | 你就有可能错过没有在找的线索 |
[20:30] | Right. I just thought… | 好的 我只是想 |
[20:31] | You’re wasting time, Mr. Vaziri. | 你在浪费时间 瓦齐里先生 |
[20:33] | This case is becoming personal to you, isn’t it? | 对你来说这案子变得更个人了 是吗 |
[20:38] | – Becoming? – I just meant that you normally | -变得 -我是说你通常 |
[20:40] | put a premium on keeping your distance, | 会保持一定的距离 |
[20:41] | but in this case, you’ve… | 但这个案子 你却 |
[20:42] | Objectivity allows us to make unclouded assessments. | 客观使得我们做出明晰的评定 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry if you think that means I don’t care. | 如果这让你觉得我不在乎 我很抱歉 |
[20:48] | – I didn’t mean that. – Of course you did. | -我不是这个意思 -当然是 |
[20:54] | I assure you, if I knew how to convey how I feel, | 我向你保证 如果我知道怎么表达我的感受 |
[20:58] | I would. | 我会直说的 |
[21:01] | It seems to make other people’s lives much easier. | 这样似乎能让别人活得轻松点儿 |
[21:07] | Look at her distal humerus. | 看她的肱骨末梢 |
[21:10] | Is that a thickening in the bone? | 是骨质增厚吗 |
[21:11] | Yes, it reveals a remodeled sub-acute metaphyseal fracture. | 是的 这表明是一次重建的亚急性干骺端骨折 |
[21:16] | Bucket handle injury. | 桶柄损伤 |
[21:17] | One of the signs of child abuse. | 虐待儿童的标志之一 |
[21:31] | I need a full set of X-rays, Amy. | 我要给你的全身做X光 艾米 |
[21:34] | But in order to get them, | 但是为了拿到X光片 |
[21:36] | I need you to cooperate this time. | 这次需要你的合作 |
[21:42] | I know what you’ve been through. | 我知道你经历过什么 |
[21:50] | I know you’ve been abused. | 我知道你被虐待过 |
[21:57] | It was clear in the X-ray of your arm. | 从你手臂的X光片上看得一清二楚 |
[22:07] | No one will believe me. | 没有人会相信我 |
[22:09] | Nobody ever believed me. | 没有人相信过我 |
[22:15] | I know how it feels not to trust anyone. | 我知道不相信任何人的感受 |
[22:24] | People lie. | 人会撒谎 |
[22:29] | But bones always tell the truth. | 但是骨头总是说实话 |
[22:43] | Your X-rays will tell us exactly what happened to you. | 你的X光片会告诉我们你遭受过什么 |
[22:47] | No one can dispute that. | 没有人可以质疑 |
[22:51] | No one can say you’re lying. | 没有人能说你在撒谎 |
[23:06] | So it’s true? | 是真的吗 |
[23:08] | It’s worse than you can imagine. | 比你想象的还要糟糕 |
[23:11] | Extensive remodeled rib fractures, | 大量的肋骨骨折重建 |
[23:14] | subperiosteal new bone formations | 她的股骨和左肱部骨膜下 |
[23:16] | to both her femurs and her left humerus. | 都有新骨生成 |
[23:19] | Linear skull fractures, all with different levels of remodeling. | 颅骨线状骨折 有着不同层次的重建 |
[23:22] | This girl was used as a punching bag. | 这个女孩儿被用来做拳击吊袋 |
[23:24] | We’re talking about years of systematic abuse. | 遭受了多年的持续虐待 |
[23:27] | It’s no wonder she didn’t trust us. | 难怪她不相信我们 |
[23:30] | And why she didn’t want us to contact her parents. | 也难怪她不想让我们联系她的父母 |
[23:39] | Where is Caroline? | 卡罗琳呢 |
[23:40] | It takes time to get a court order, okay, Bones? | 获得许可令需要时间 骨头 |
[23:43] | According to the injuries, | 根据伤情 |
[23:44] | they started beating her when she was about three. | 她三岁的时候开始遭受殴打 |
[23:46] | No wonder she ran away from home. | 难怪她离家出走了 |
[23:47] | Look, this guy, he’s getting impatient. | 看这家伙 没耐心了 |
[23:49] | – They can’t see her, Booth. – Look, don’t worry. | -别让他们见孩子 布斯 -别担心 |
[23:51] | – I’ll handle it. They’re not… – Excuse me. | -我会处理的 他们不能 -打扰一下 |
[23:53] | What’s the problem? We want to see our daughter. | 请问是怎么回事 我们要见我们的女儿 |
[23:54] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[23:55] | Why? Are you worried about what she might say | 为什么 你是在担心如果不能 |
[23:57] | – if you don’t get to her soon enough? – What? | -马上见到她 她会说什么吗 -什么 |
[23:59] | – Who’s this? – This here is my partner, | -这是谁 -我的搭档 |
[24:01] | Dr. Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian. | 杰斐逊实验室的坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[24:02] | Let’s go have a cup of coffee. | 我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[24:03] | Here we go. Here are your X-rays back. | 拿到了 X光片还给你 |
[24:06] | Mr. Shenfield, this is a court order | 申菲尔德先生 这是法庭许可令 |
[24:09] | preventing you and your wife from seeing Amy. | 禁止你们夫妇见艾米 |
[24:11] | – What? – I’m Grace Meacham, | -什么 – 我是格蕾丝·米奇姆 |
[24:13] | your daughter’s guardian from Child Protective Services. | 来自儿童保护机构 是你们女儿的监护人 |
[24:15] | A guardian? Amy doesn’t need a guardian. | 监护人 艾米不需要监护人 |
[24:17] | You’ve been beating her since she was a little girl. | 她从小就挨你们的打 |
[24:19] | My God, we never even touched her. | 上帝啊 我们碰都没碰过她 |
[24:21] | – She’s lying. She lies. – No, these don’t lie. | -她撒谎 她总撒谎 -不 这些不会撒谎 |
[24:24] | They certainly convinced a judge. | X光片说服了法官 |
[24:26] | What did you use here? | 这里是用什么打的 |
[24:27] | A bat? Or maybe a broom handle? | 球棒吗 或者是扫帚把 |
[24:29] | What about this one? Just your fists? | 这个呢 拳头打的吧 |
[24:31] | I’m getting a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[24:32] | That’s probably the best thing you can do right now. | 这是你现在最明智的选择了 |
[24:33] | Why did you do it? Because she couldn’t hear? | 为什么这么做 因为她听不见吗 |
[24:35] | She had Waardenburg syndrome. You, you had to know that. | 她患有瓦登伯格综合症[先天性耳聋] 你们知道的 |
[24:38] | It’s right here, in the X-rays. | 在X光片里 看得很清楚 |
[24:40] | All right, look, Bones, it’s over. | 好了 骨头 结束了 |
[24:41] | They can’t touch her now. | 现在他们碰不到她了 |
[24:42] | – You-You can’t do this. – Actually, we can. | -你们不能这样 -事实上 我们可以 |
[24:44] | It’s one of the good things we can do. | 这是我们能做的好事之一 |
[24:45] | Can you get them out of here? | 把他们送出去好吗 |
[24:47] | She was born with Waardenburg syndrome. | 她生来就有瓦登伯格综合症 |
[24:48] | It’s genetic, one of her parents has to have it. | 是遗传病 父母之一肯定患有这病 |
[24:50] | Why didn’t they understand? | 为什么他们不了解 |
[24:51] | Look, not all parents deserve kids, all right? | 不是每个父母都配抚养孩子的 |
[24:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:02] | Oh, God, what? | 什么天啊 |
[25:03] | Now what? Bones! | 怎么了 骨头 |
[25:07] | – Hey, what the hell are you… ? – Get your hands off… Get off! | -这是干什么 -把手拿开 拿开 |
[25:12] | Don’t touch her. | 别碰她 |
[25:13] | Booth, they don’t have dystopia canthorum, or high nasal roots. | 布斯 他们没有内眦外移 鼻根也不高 |
[25:17] | Is that good or bad? | 好事坏事 |
[25:18] | They aren’t Amy’s parents. | 他们不是艾米的亲生父母 |
[25:20] | Amy is not their daughter. | 艾米不是他们的女儿 |
[25:31] | This is a copy of the birth certificate you were using. | 这是你们出示的出生证明 |
[25:33] | It’s fake. | 是伪造的 |
[25:34] | Amy is ours. | 艾米是我们的孩子 |
[25:36] | Don’t say anything, Denise. | 别说话 丹尼斯 |
[25:37] | Dr. Brennan has determined that the abuse started at age three, | 布纳恩博士确定虐待始于三岁 |
[25:41] | which means she was safe until then. | 也就是说三岁前她是安全的 |
[25:43] | How did she wind up living with you? | 她怎么会和你们一起生活呢 |
[25:48] | Who’s Duval Price? | 杜瓦尔·普莱斯是谁 |
[25:50] | He’s not just some random person. | 他不是碰巧被杀的 |
[25:53] | Come on. We’re going to find out. | 说吧 我们迟早会查出来的 |
[25:55] | What? Did you pimp her out? | 怎么了 你让她去接客吗 |
[25:57] | No! We would never do something like that. | 不 我们不会做出那样的事 |
[25:59] | Look, whatever happened to that guy, | 听着 不管那家伙怎么了 |
[26:01] | it was her doing, she ran away, | 是她干的 之后就逃跑了 |
[26:04] | she killed him for his money… | 她为了钱狠下杀手 |
[26:05] | She was troubled. We tried everything. | 她惹事生非 我们尽力了 |
[26:08] | – We loved her. – Loved her? | -我们爱她 -爱她 |
[26:09] | Loved her by beating her? | 用虐打她表达爱意吗 |
[26:11] | Agent Booth, please. | 布斯探员 别这样 |
[26:12] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:13] | – You understand what, Sweets? – Amy is disabled, | -你明白什么 小甜甜 -艾米是残障者 |
[26:15] | they devoted their lives to her. | 他们全心全意地照顾她 |
[26:17] | Every now and then you lost your patience. | 时不时地 你们会失去耐性 |
[26:19] | It happens, right? | 这很正常 对吗 |
[26:20] | – What are you, crazy? – They fed her and clothed her, | -你怎么了 疯了吗 -他们供吃供住 |
[26:22] | – they even taught her how to sign. – Sweets. | -他们甚至教她怎么签名 -小甜甜 |
[26:24] | He’s right. We, we were good to her. | 他说的对 我们对她很好 |
[26:26] | – Denise, you need to shut up. – Why? | -丹尼斯 你给我闭嘴 -为什么 |
[26:28] | We, we just wanted her to mind. | 我们只是希望她能在意 |
[26:30] | She would never have a normal life if she didn’t mind. | 她不在意的话永远不能像正常人一样生活 |
[26:34] | And that was her fault? | 这难道是她的错吗 |
[26:35] | They tried, Agent Booth. | 他们努力过 布斯探员 |
[26:38] | They tried. | 他们尽力了 |
[26:40] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[26:42] | And I’m sure now, | 我敢肯定 |
[26:44] | you don’t want anything to happen to Amy. | 你不希望艾米有任何不测 |
[26:46] | – Of course not. – Denise. | -当然了 -丹尼斯 |
[26:48] | Her life could be ruined, if you don’t help us. | 如果你不合作 可能会毁了她的一生 |
[26:50] | Just tell us what happened. I mean, you said you loved her. | 告诉我们发生了什么事 你说你爱她的 |
[26:53] | I do. | 是的 |
[26:54] | I said, shut up! | 我说了让你闭嘴 |
[27:14] | Mr. Vaziri found a nick | 瓦齐里先生在胸骨柄 |
[27:16] | on the inside of the manubrium. | 的内侧发现刻痕 |
[27:18] | It seems likely that the weapon | 似乎是凶器通过 |
[27:20] | went through the fourth intercostal spaces | 第四肋间隙 |
[27:22] | and penetrated so deeply | 深深地刺了进去 |
[27:23] | that it nicked the inside of his manubrium. | 导致胸骨柄内侧出现刻痕 |
[27:24] | But if he was stabbed in the back, | 但如果他是从背后被刺中的 |
[27:26] | that mark makes no sense. | 出现这种伤口说不通啊 |
[27:28] | – It’s too high. – Her bloody fingerprints | -位置太高了 -她染血的指纹 |
[27:30] | clearly showed that she was holding the knife this way. | 清晰显示出她当时是这样握刀的 |
[27:34] | Holding it like this? | 像这样握着吗 |
[27:37] | There’s no way she could have | 她不可能 |
[27:38] | made the nick on the manubrium. | 在胸骨柄上留下刻痕 |
[27:40] | Unless… she did not sneak up behind him. | 除非 她当时并不是背后偷袭 |
[27:42] | Okay, I still don’t understand. | 好吧 我还是不明白 |
[27:44] | They were face-to-face. | 他们面对面 |
[27:46] | Duval Price knocks her down. | 杜瓦尔·普莱斯将她推倒 |
[27:50] | He landed on top of her. | 他躺在她身上 |
[27:53] | Mr. Vaziri? | 瓦齐里先生 |
[27:55] | This is very awkward. | 这非常令人尴尬 |
[27:56] | Mr. Vaziri, this is part of your job. | 这是你工作的一部分 |
[27:58] | Then I would like to quit this part of the job. | 那我不想参与工作的这一部分 |
[28:00] | Don’t move. All right. | 别动 好了 |
[28:01] | – She stabbed him like this. – So it wasn’t murder? | -她像这样刺他 -那么这并不是谋杀 |
[28:04] | No! Amy was just trying to defend herself. | 不 艾米只是在自我防卫 |
[28:10] | Can I get up now? | 我现在能起来了吗 |
[28:12] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[28:14] | The door to his apartment was made of painted, | 他住所的门是由窑干橡木 |
[28:16] | kiln-dried oak, which contained 9.4 percent moisture. | 和油漆做的 含水量是百分之九点四 |
[28:19] | Now, on the night Duval Price was killed, | 杜瓦尔·普莱斯被杀当晚 |
[28:22] | it was 65 degrees with an 86% relative humidity. | 气温是65度 86%的相对湿度 |
[28:25] | It was just about to rain. | 刚好要下雨了 |
[28:27] | So… | 所以 |
[28:28] | when the door broke, the splinters swelled. | 当门被撞开时 产生的碎片膨胀了 |
[28:31] | – Kinda like my pregnant feet. – That’s right. | -有点像我怀孕时的脚 -没错 |
[28:34] | The moisture in the exposed wood, right? | 外露木头的湿度 |
[28:36] | It was 37.4 percent, | 当时是百分之三十七点四 |
[28:39] | meaning that the splinters had been exposed | 表明那碎片自凌晨两点 |
[28:40] | to the humidity since about 2 am. | 就暴露在湿气中了 |
[28:43] | Well, Cam put Price’s time of death at about midnight. | 凯判断普莱斯的死亡时间大约在午夜 |
[28:46] | Which means that the door was broken open | 就是说门是在杜瓦尔·普莱斯遇害后 |
[28:48] | almost two hours after Duval Price was killed. | 两小时才被撞开的 |
[28:52] | So, someone else knocked it down, saw Price dead, | 那么 另一个人撞门进屋 看见普莱斯死了 |
[28:56] | – and just left him there. – Yeah. | -对他不管不顾 -没错 |
[28:59] | My guess? Someone that knew Amy was being held there. | 要我猜 那个人知道艾米被囚禁在那里 |
[29:02] | Lucky for us, | 幸运的是 |
[29:03] | he left behind fibers from a PriceCo flannel shirt. | 他留下了普莱斯科法兰绒衬衫的纤维 |
[29:06] | No way! My genius. | 不会吧 我的天才 |
[29:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[29:12] | Oh, don’t worry. It’s nothing. It’s nothing. | 别担心 没事的 没事 |
[29:15] | Okay, that is definitely something. | 这肯定是有事 |
[29:17] | Oh, my God. | 噢我的天 |
[29:18] | Oh, God! Okay. Baby. | 噢 天啊 好的 宝宝 |
[29:21] | Uh, okay. Baby! | 呃 好了 宝宝 |
[29:22] | Okay. Okay. Baby! | 好的 好的 宝宝 |
[29:24] | According to the birthing class, | 根据分娩预备班 |
[29:26] | that is so not how you’re supposed to react right now. | 那肯定不是你现在应有的反应 |
[29:28] | Right! Right. Uh… | 没错 没错 |
[29:29] | – I should, I should… – Get the car! | -我应该 我应该 -去开车 |
[29:31] | Get the car. Okay. I’m, I’m gonna get the car. | 开车 对 我现在去把车开来 |
[29:34] | – Yeah. Yeah, good idea. – Keys! | -对 是的 好主意 -钥匙 |
[29:36] | Oh! I need keys. Where are my keys? | 我需要钥匙 我的钥匙呢 |
[29:38] | Where the hell are my keys? | 我的钥匙到底在哪 |
[29:39] | Don’t look at me like that, babe. | 别这样盯着我 宝贝 |
[29:40] | I know what I’m doing, okay? | 我知道要如何处理 好吗 |
[29:41] | I’m gonna, I’m gonna get the keys. I… | 我现在 我现在要找钥匙 |
[29:43] | I’m totally and completely calm. | 我十分地 非常地冷静 |
[29:45] | Where the hell are my keys?! | 我的钥匙到底在哪 |
[29:47] | Oh, wow. Men are so not made for this. | 哇哦 怀孕啥的男人还真是搞不定啊 |
[29:49] | I need the keys, hon! | 我要钥匙 宝贝 |
[29:51] | Do you have them? | 在你那里吗 |
[29:52] | Babe, do you have keys?! Okay, I’m going to find them. | 宝贝 你有钥匙吗 好的 我会找到的 |
[29:56] | So where are we? | 进度如何 |
[29:58] | Well, the forensic techs, | 鉴证组人员 |
[29:59] | they went through Price’s apartment. | 查过了普莱斯的住所 |
[30:00] | Right by the phone, guess what they found? | 猜他们在电话旁找到了什么 |
[30:01] | A notepad that says, “122” And “11:55”. | 一张写着”122 11:55″的便条 |
[30:05] | That’s the number of the bus she took, | 那是她搭乘的巴士编号 |
[30:06] | and the time it arrived in D.C. | 和到达华盛顿的时间 |
[30:08] | So I checked his phone records. | 于是我查了他的通话记录 |
[30:09] | Guess who called him an hour | 猜谁在他离开宾州十字路口小镇 |
[30:10] | after he left Crossroads, PA? | 一小时后打了电话给他 |
[30:13] | – Mike Shenfield. – That’s right. | -麦克·申菲尔德 -没错 |
[30:14] | I hope he squirms. I like it when they squirm. | 我希望他坐立不安 我喜欢他们那样 |
[30:21] | We know what happened, Amy. | 我们知道发生了什么事 艾米 |
[30:23] | You couldn’t bear it anymore. | 你再也忍受不了了 |
[30:26] | No one believed you. | 没人相信你 |
[30:28] | So you ran away. | 于是你逃跑了 |
[30:36] | We found this photo in Price’s apartment. | 我们在普莱斯的住所找到这张照片 |
[30:39] | You actually saw Amy take a bus to D.C., | 你眼见艾米搭上了去华盛顿的巴士 |
[30:41] | and you couldn’t risk her telling anybody | 你不能冒险让她告诉任何人 |
[30:42] | what you did to her, so you called your friend. | 你对她的所作所为 于是你打给了你的朋友 |
[30:46] | Duval Price | 杜瓦尔·普莱斯 |
[30:47] | followed you when you got off the bus. | 在你下车后跟踪你 |
[30:49] | He grabbed you, | 他抓住你 |
[30:51] | and he took you back to his apartment. | 然后把你带回他的住所 |
[30:53] | He said that your father was going to come and get you. | 他说你父亲马上就要过来接你了 |
[30:58] | He was going to tie me up. | 他准备将我绑起来 |
[31:01] | He was going to hit me. | 他想要打我 |
[31:04] | You got there as soon as you could, | 你尽快赶到那里 |
[31:06] | but there was no answer. | 但却没人应门 |
[31:07] | So what do you do? You break down his door. | 然后你做了什么 你把门撞开 |
[31:10] | When you realized what happened, you left your friend | 当你意识到发生了什么事 |
[31:12] | lying in a pool of his own blood, and you ran. | 你任由你的朋友倒在血泊中 逃走了 |
[31:15] | You know, we have fibers we can match to your clothes. | 我们找到了跟你衣物匹配的纤维 |
[31:17] | This wasn’t Amy’s fault. | 这不是艾米的错 |
[31:19] | You had him kidnap her. | 你让他绑架她 |
[31:26] | I tried to get away. | 我试着逃走 |
[31:28] | I took the knife off the counter, | 我拿起了柜子上的刀子 |
[31:30] | just to scare him. | 只是想吓吓他 |
[31:32] | He grabbed me, and we fell. | 他抓住我 我们跌倒了 |
[31:35] | He raised his hand to hit me… | 他举起手要打我 |
[31:39] | He was going to hit me… | 他要打我 |
[31:44] | You were protecting yourself, Amy. | 你在保护自己 艾米 |
[31:50] | But I killed a man. | 但我杀了人 |
[31:55] | But I killed a man. | 但我杀了人 |
[31:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:04] | It’s your fault that Duval Price is dead. | 杜瓦尔·普莱斯的死是你们的错 |
[32:08] | Tell you what. You know what? | 知道吗 告诉你们 |
[32:10] | You could still do something decent here, | 你们现在仍然可以做出补救 |
[32:12] | if you tell me where you took Amy from. | 告诉我你们从谁那里夺走了艾米 |
[32:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:26] | Tell you what. You know what, the only satisfaction I get | 告诉你 想到那些虐待儿童的人 |
[32:28] | is knowing what happens to people in prison who abuse kids. | 会在监狱里受的苦 我就感到欣慰 |
[32:41] | They aren’t your parents, Amy. | 他们不是你的亲生父母 艾米 |
[32:44] | We believe you were kidnapped | 我们认为你是在三岁时 |
[32:46] | when you were about three. | 被绑架了 |
[32:54] | Before you were with them, | 在你和他们生活之前 |
[32:56] | no one hurt you. | 没有人虐待你 |
[33:03] | So who am I? | 那我是谁 |
[33:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:14] | But I will find out. | 但我会弄清楚的 |
[33:16] | We will find out together. | 我们会一起查出真相 |
[33:32] | The Missing Persons database can’t be much help | 鉴于我们不知道你的出生地 |
[33:36] | if we don’t know where you were born or grew up. | 失踪人口数据库起不到作用 |
[33:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:44] | I don’t remember anything before them. | 我不记得在他们之前的事了 |
[33:45] | Yeah. It’s tough. I know. I know. | 是的 这很难 我都理解 |
[33:48] | Especially since you’ve had so many difficult years. | 尤其是这些年你又受了很多苦 |
[33:51] | It took me a long time | 我也花了很长时间 |
[33:53] | to be able to remember when I was young. | 才记起小时候的事 |
[33:57] | Because I didn’t trust the happy memories. | 因为我不相信那些幸福的回忆 |
[34:00] | I couldn’t believe them. | 我无法相信 |
[34:04] | Not with the life I was living in foster homes. | 尤其当我和寄养家庭生活在一起时 |
[34:11] | How did you remember? | 你是怎么回忆起的 |
[34:15] | Some images just wouldn’t go away. | 有些记忆永远也忘不掉 |
[34:19] | I would close my eyes at night, | 夜晚时我合上双眼 |
[34:21] | and I’d see a woman– um, my mother. | 我会看见一个女人 就是我妈妈 |
[34:27] | With me in her lap. | 我坐在她腿上 |
[34:29] | We were having a picnic on the beach. | 我们在沙滩上野餐 |
[34:33] | She was cutting me a big piece of chocolate cake, | 她给我切下一大块巧克力蛋糕 |
[34:36] | and we were laughing. | 我们欢笑着 |
[34:46] | Uh… remembering moments like those | 如果你认为再也无法那么幸福的话 |
[34:50] | can make a difficult situation worse | 回忆那样的幸福时光 |
[34:53] | if you think you can never be happy like that again. | 会让棘手的情况变得更糟 |
[35:00] | But if you see a chance… | 但如果你看到一线希望… |
[35:03] | give yourself hope, you can allow yourself | 充满期待 你可以说服自己 |
[35:06] | to believe that those moments are real. | 去相信那些时光是真实存在的 |
[35:27] | A bunny– I remember a little stuffed bunny. | 小兔 我记得一个毛绒小兔 |
[35:31] | I slept with it all the time. | 我整天抱着她睡 |
[35:33] | Okay. Uh, anything else? | 很好 还有什么 |
[35:35] | Do-Do you remember where you played? | 你记得你玩耍的场地吗 |
[35:37] | What it looked like? A tree? | 看起来是什么样的 比如有什么树 |
[35:39] | If we can locate where you lived… | 如果我们能找到你的成长地… |
[35:42] | I don’t remember anything else. | 我不记得其他的事情了 |
[35:44] | Just my bunny– that’s all. | 只记得我的小兔 |
[35:53] | This might seem like a strange request, | 这可能看似是个奇怪的请求 |
[35:57] | but I would like permission | 我想请你允许我 |
[35:59] | to have one of your wisdom teeth pulled. | 拔下你的一颗智齿 |
[36:05] | When you were an infant, your permanent teeth | 当你是婴儿的时候 你的恒牙 |
[36:08] | were developing deep in your jaw bone, | 从颌骨深处长出 |
[36:11] | accumulating specific isotopes | 沉积了你生长环境的 |
[36:13] | from the environment where you lived. | 一些特有元素 |
[36:17] | Her tooth can tell you where she grew up? | 她的牙齿能告诉你她的生长地吗 |
[36:19] | Absolutely. | 完全可以 |
[36:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[36:27] | Yes. | 好的 |
[36:28] | Yeah! | 好的 |
[36:29] | Thank you. Yes. Yeah! | 谢谢你 太好了 |
[38:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:21] | Okay, thanks for letting us know. | 多谢告知我们 |
[38:23] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[38:25] | They located Amy’s real parents. | 他们找到了艾米的亲生父母 |
[38:27] | They’re on a plane out here right now. | 他们正赶飞机过来 |
[38:28] | – Oh, that’s fantastic. – Yeah. | -太好了 -没错 |
[38:30] | God, I’m so embarrassed. | 老天 我太囧了 |
[38:32] | Did you see the way they looked at me at the hospital? | 你看到医院的人看我的眼神了吗 |
[38:34] | They were looking at me. | 他们是在看我 |
[38:36] | I was crazy. | 我和疯子一样 |
[38:37] | Yeah, you did flip out a little. | 是的 你确实有点不淡定 |
[38:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[38:42] | I’m telling you, | 给你讲 |
[38:43] | this is why nature invented false labor. | 这就是上天创造假产的原因 |
[38:46] | Parents need a dry run. | 父母需要排演一次 |
[38:48] | So, next time, | 那么下次 |
[38:49] | you’re not going to tell the nurse to boil water, then? | 你不会要护士煮开水了吧 |
[38:51] | Can’t believe I said that. | 我竟然说了那句话 |
[38:52] | I have clearly watched too many Westerns. | 显然我看太多西部片了 |
[38:54] | No. Next time… next time, I will be fine. | 下次…下次我会好好的 |
[38:57] | I’ll be your rock. | 我来做你的坚实后盾 |
[38:59] | I brought this on myself. | 我是自作自受 |
[39:01] | I just can’t wait. | 我只是有点等不及 |
[39:03] | Neither can I. | 我也一样 |
[39:08] | Come on. Let’s get something to eat. | 来吧 去吃点东西 |
[39:19] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[39:20] | I am so big, I could apply for statehood. | 我太巨大了 我都可以独立成州了 |
[39:22] | I don’t think I can get out of here. | 我觉得我出不去 |
[39:24] | I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 |
[39:25] | Well, can’t we get a bigger car? | 我们就不能买辆大点的车吗 |
[39:26] | This is a classic. | 这是经典车型 |
[39:28] | There are big classics, you know. | 也有大一点的经典车型吧 |
[39:30] | Look at me. | 看我这样子 |
[39:31] | Anything you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
[39:33] | Maybe I’ll just stay in here until I actually go into labor. | 要不我就呆在这里等生产吧 |
[39:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:36] | Put your arm around my neck. | 手臂钩着我的脖子 |
[39:38] | – All right. – Come on. | -好吧 -来 |
[39:39] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[39:40] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[39:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[39:43] | You are so… | 你可真… |
[39:45] | beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[39:47] | Nice save. | 改的好 |
[39:49] | You’re unbelievable. You really are. | 你真是不可思议 |
[39:52] | Her real name is Samantha. | 她的原名是萨曼莎 |
[39:54] | They look so happy. | 他们看起来真幸福 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:09] | Do I look nice? | 我看起来还好吗 |
[40:11] | Will they like me? | 他们会喜欢我吗 |
[40:12] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来美极了 |
[40:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[40:22] | We’re the Winslows. | 我们是温斯洛夫妇 |
[40:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[40:35] | Hi, Samantha. | 你好 萨曼莎 |
[40:42] | We never gave up, sweetheart. | 我们从未放弃 宝贝 |
[40:52] | Do you remember? | 你还记得她吗 |
[41:17] | By the way, I think you’re right. | 对了 我认为你说的对 |
[41:18] | We should get a stuffed animal | 我们应该送毛绒玩具 |
[41:19] | for Angela and Hodgins’ baby. | 给安琪拉和哈金斯的宝宝 |
[41:21] | A bunny. | 毛绒兔子 |
[41:23] | A stuffed bunny would be nice. | 毛绒兔子很不错 |
[41:25] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[41:27] | I heard you slugged Mike Shenfield. | 我听说你打了麦克·申菲尔德 |
[41:30] | That must have been very satisfying. | 那一定很解气 |
[41:32] | He certainly deserved it. | 他真是活该 |
[41:33] | Yeah, maybe, but… | 或许是吧 但… |
[41:36] | I lost control. | 我失控了 |
[41:39] | Lost control, and I… I don’t take any pride in that. | 一时失控 我并不以此为傲 |
[41:41] | He kidnapped and abused her. | 他绑架并虐待她 |
[41:43] | Doesn’t matter, Bones. | 不管怎样 骨头 |
[41:45] | Okay. I… I didn’t mean to upset you. | 好吧 我不想惹你不开心 |
[41:47] | I just… | 我只是… |
[41:49] | You know, when I grew up, I had a father… | 知道吗 我小时候 我父亲… |
[41:53] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[41:57] | He… he hit you. | 他…他打你 |
[41:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:00] | But it’s not the same, Booth. | 但这不一样 布斯 |
[42:01] | I… I got to do better, you know. | 我应该控制好些 |
[42:04] | I… I have a son of my own, | 我自己也有孩子 |
[42:06] | and look, I just… I don’t want him | 我只是不想让他 |
[42:08] | to ever see that side of me– ever. | 看到我这一面 永远 |
[42:14] | Your son is very lucky, Booth. | 你的孩子很幸运 布斯 |
[42:17] | You have to know that. | 你必须知道这一点 |
[42:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:20] | But I just… I want it to be about more than luck. | 但我不只想让他幸运 |
[42:24] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |