时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Flip to kill. | 扣扳机吧 |
[00:11] | That guy’s gone. | 一击毙命 |
[00:14] | All you got left is some pink mist hanging in the morning air. | 只留下一片血雾在空气中飘荡 |
[00:18] | Yeah, you still got it. | 你还是这么强 |
[00:20] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[00:22] | You bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[00:24] | You’re testing me. | 原来你是在试探我 |
[00:25] | I need some help. | 我需要帮助 |
[00:28] | You’re still active. | 你还没退休 |
[00:29] | I appreciate that, Jake, | 杰克 谢谢你的邀请 |
[00:31] | but I’m done killing people. | 不过我已经洗手不干了 |
[00:33] | Don’t worry. I don’t need an observer. | 别担心 我不需要观测者 |
[00:36] | The FBI is breathing down your neck. | 联调局现在可是紧盯着你呢 |
[00:37] | – How do you know? – They called me. | -你怎么知道 -他们来问过我 |
[00:39] | Said that you were off the reservation. | 说你违反了规定 |
[00:42] | You believe them? | 你相信他们吗 |
[00:43] | No. Not you. | 不信 你不会的 |
[00:45] | Not the left hand of God. | 大天使加百列不会的 |
[00:47] | I just… figured you were working for the CIA | 我以为你是在为中情局工作 |
[00:50] | and the Feebs didn’t like it, you know, something like that. | 而联调局有些不满 我猜是类似的原因吧 |
[00:52] | Something like that. | 差不多是那样 |
[00:54] | You got to trust that I’m still working for the good guys. | 你要相信我现在仍是为了正义而战 |
[00:58] | Couldn’t be any other way. | 你也只会为了正义而战 |
[01:03] | So what do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[01:05] | Your rifle, for one thing. | 首先是你这把狙击枪 |
[01:07] | Let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[01:10] | To the good guys. | 为了正义 干杯 |
[01:13] | The good guys. | 为了正义 |
[01:21] | I’m concerned. | 我很担心 |
[01:22] | We haven’t had a case in over a week. | 已经有一个多星期没接到案子了 |
[01:24] | Hey, maybe the world’s just become a nicer place. | 大概只是这个世界变得更美好了 |
[01:25] | No, I told the department | 不是 我跟局里说 |
[01:26] | I had to put all my efforts into catching Broadsky. | 我要把全部精力放在抓捕布罗德斯基上 |
[01:29] | Oh, you can’t treat this | 你不能把这件事 |
[01:30] | like a personal vendetta, Agent Booth. | 当作私人恩怨 布斯探员 |
[01:31] | There are other agents… | 还有其他探员… |
[01:32] | But it is personal, Sweets. | 但这事就是个人恩怨 斯维斯 |
[01:34] | Booth served with Broadsky in the military. | 布斯和布罗德斯基在军队一起服役过 |
[01:36] | They took the same oath, and now Broadsky’s using | 他们曾为相同的誓言而战 而如今 |
[01:38] | his considerable skill to assassinate people | 布罗德斯基却在利用自己的本领 |
[01:42] | he arbitrarily deems unfit. | 暗杀那些他认为有罪的人 |
[01:43] | Right, right, right. So bottom line– | 对对 现在的情况是 |
[01:44] | until he’s caught, it’s all Broadsky all the time. | 直到抓到布罗德斯基 一切以他为先 |
[01:46] | Got it? | 知道了不 |
[01:47] | – I have massive news. – Oh, yes. | -我有个重量级的好消息 -说吧 |
[01:50] | The Tyrannosaurus rex has arrived. | 霸王龙到了 |
[01:53] | That is massive news. | 这确实是绝好的消息 |
[01:55] | Whoa, wait a second. You guys can just do that? | 等一下 你们能这么干吗 |
[01:56] | You can just order a dinosaur? | 恐龙都可以订购吗 |
[01:58] | A skeletal replica. | 是骨骼的复制品 |
[02:00] | I’ve been up all night reviewing the literature. | 我看了一整夜的相关文献 |
[02:02] | Were you aware that Tyrannosaurus rex had fewest fibula. | 你知不知道霸王龙身上的腓骨数量最少 |
[02:06] | Right, I think my aunt eats that. | 我知道我姑妈吃那个 |
[02:07] | Mr. Nigel-Murray and I | 我和尼格尔-莫瑞先生 |
[02:09] | are delivering a paper at an upcoming conference. | 将在近期一次会议上 发表一篇论文 |
[02:12] | “The Comparative Forelimb Osteology | 题目是《关于肉食恐龙与人类的 |
[02:14] | and Biomechanics of Theropod versus Homosapien.” | 前肢骨骼以及生物力学的比较》 |
[02:24] | Apparently, that’s very funny. | 很明显 那是很搞笑的事 |
[02:25] | It’s going to bring down the house. | 绝对会博得满堂彩 |
[02:28] | Somebody just spotted Broadsky | 有人刚刚看见 |
[02:30] | placing flowers on his girlfriend’s grave. | 布罗德斯基在他女友坟前上花 |
[02:47] | – He made you. – Yes, sir. | -他发现你了 -是的 长官 |
[02:49] | I’m so sorry. I wanted to work with you so badly, | 非常抱歉 我迫切地想与你合作 |
[02:52] | and I totally messed up. | 结果却搞砸了 |
[02:53] | No, no, no, it’s all right. You know, it’s my fault. | 没事 没关系 是我的错 |
[02:55] | I should have briefed you not to take his picture, all right? | 我应该提前告诉你不要偷拍他 |
[02:58] | It’s like he had a sixth sense. | 他简直就像有第六感 |
[02:59] | You did a good job. Was he in a vehicle? | 你干的不错 他有车吗 |
[03:01] | No, sir. He took off on foot– that way. | 没有 长官 他往那个方向走了 |
[03:03] | By the time backup got here, he was gone. | 等后援到了 他已经消失了 |
[03:05] | All right, I’ll need Metro | 好的 我需要在 |
[03:07] | at the train stations and underground. | 所有火车站和地铁站都布置警力 |
[03:09] | Put a BOLO out with his description. | 再按照他的外貌特征发全境通缉 |
[03:11] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[03:14] | Anybody touch those? | 有人碰过那个吗 |
[03:15] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[03:18] | Special Agent Genevieve Shaw. | 我是特别探员珍妮芙·肖恩 |
[03:19] | 74920. I need a BOLO on | 编号74920 我要发布一份全境通缉 |
[03:21] | a Jacob Broadsky– white male, | 姓名雅各布·布罗德斯基 白人男性 |
[03:23] | six-two, 180 pounds. | 约一米八八 81公斤 |
[03:33] | Take this down: | 记下这个号码 |
[03:35] | 240-555-0187 240-555-0187. | |
[03:37] | Call the carrier and put a track on this now. | 让运营商立刻追踪这个号码 |
[03:47] | Hello, Jacob. | 你好 雅各布 |
[03:48] | You staking out Paula’s grave? | 你在监视宝拉的坟墓吗 |
[03:51] | That’s pretty cold, Seeley. | 真是够冷血 瑟雷 |
[03:54] | That’s funny, coming from someone like you. | 听你这种人说这话还真是讽刺 |
[03:56] | You feel me looking at you? | 你感觉到我正在暗处看着你吗 |
[03:58] | Just being careful– that’s all. | 只是为了小心起见 |
[04:00] | Do the math, Seeley. | 你自己想想吧 瑟雷 |
[04:01] | I’m doing good work. | 我是在执行正义 |
[04:03] | You kill people. | 你是在杀人 |
[04:04] | No judge, no jury. | 不问律法 不过庭审 |
[04:06] | Just you making the call. | 你一人掌握了生死大权 |
[04:07] | My conscience is clear. | 我的评判标准很公正 |
[04:09] | And since you’re trying to stop me, | 而既然你要妨碍我的工作 |
[04:11] | you’re playing for the wrong team. | 你就是邪恶那一方 |
[04:13] | Oh, you threatening me now? | 你这是在恐吓我吗 |
[04:14] | Self-defense, Seeley. | 自卫而已 瑟雷 |
[04:16] | Sometimes, that means a very aggressive offense. | 不过有时 自卫可是相当猛烈的进攻 |
[04:20] | You forget who you’re dealing with, Jacob? | 你忘了你的对手是谁吗 雅各布 |
[04:21] | Not for a moment. And don’t you forget, | 一刻不曾忘 不过你也别忘了 |
[04:24] | you never see the bullet that takes you down. | 你无法看到击毙你的那颗子弹 |
[05:04] | Broadsky knew I’d show up at the cemetery, | 布罗德斯基知道我会去墓地 |
[05:06] | so he left me the phone. Why? | 所以他留了个手机给我 为什么 |
[05:08] | Well, he wants to keep the lines of communication open. | 他希望你俩之间能保持交流畅通 |
[05:10] | Well, yeah, I get that, but why? | 这我知道 但是为什么呢 |
[05:11] | Well, he said you crossed the line, right? | 他说你的行为过界了 对吗 |
[05:13] | – Right. – In his mind, | -是的 -对他来说 |
[05:14] | you are two sides of a coin. | 你俩的本质还是一样的 |
[05:16] | I think it’s possible that he still hopes | 我觉得很可能 他仍抱着希望 |
[05:18] | that maybe you will stand down | 希望你不要再过问他的事情 |
[05:20] | and let him do what he calls his “Good work” unimpeded. | 不要再妨碍他进行所谓的”正义的审判” |
[05:23] | All right, all right, just pull out the magic Ouija board | 行 知道了 就用下你的预言超能力 |
[05:25] | and tell me what his next move is. | 告诉我他下一步的行动 |
[05:27] | You know, someone might not know what you know, | 有的人也许并不知道你掌握的消息 |
[05:31] | and that person would be helping him. | 而那个人也许会帮他 |
[05:33] | That’s my best Ouija guess. | 这是我能做出的最佳预测 |
[05:45] | Early days still, | 虽然还只是个雏形 |
[05:47] | but this is roughly what Dr. Brennan and I propose | 但这个基本上就是我和布纳恩博士 |
[05:50] | for our demonstration at the conference. | 将在会议上展示的东西 |
[05:53] | You’re going to go dressed like a dinosaur? | 你准备打扮成个恐龙吗 |
[05:57] | N-No, these are very accurate representations | 不是 这是霸王龙骨骼结构的 |
[06:00] | of T rex bones. | 精确重现 |
[06:02] | Dr. Brennan will introduce the topic in the abstract. | 布纳恩博士将介绍摘要中的话题 |
[06:06] | “The Comparative Forelimb Osteology and Biomechanics | 《关于肉食恐龙与人类的前肢骨骼以及 |
[06:10] | of Theropod versus Homo sapien.” | 生物力学的比较》 |
[06:12] | It’s a fight between Tyrannosaurus rex and humans? | 是模拟霸王龙跟人类的打斗吗 |
[06:16] | The T rex’s arms were very short | 对照它的身形大小 |
[06:19] | relative to the overall body size, | 霸王龙的上肢非常短 |
[06:22] | allowing us to postulate an arm wrestling competition. | 这样我们可以模拟一场扳手腕比赛 |
[06:25] | Arm wrestling, oh, boy. | 扳手腕 我的天 |
[06:27] | Oh, it’s going to be an annihilation. | 那岂不是要血流成河 |
[06:30] | On paper only. | 不过只能纸上谈兵 |
[06:31] | I will be charting the biomechanical analysis. | 我会用图表展示生物力学分析 |
[06:35] | Wait, after all this buildup, | 等下 在费了这么大劲后 |
[06:39] | you and Dr. Brennan are going to just pop a few equations | 你和布纳恩博士最后只是在黑板上 |
[06:41] | on a blackboard? | 写一串公式吗 |
[06:44] | PowerPoint, but essentially, yes. | 是用幻灯片 不过准确说来 是的 |
[06:46] | No, no, that won’t do. | 不 不行 这可不行 |
[06:50] | I got a much better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[06:51] | Oh, Agent Booth, look. | 布斯探员 快看 |
[06:54] | Oh, God, don’t explain, please… | 我的天 不用向我解释 千万别 |
[06:56] | don’t, don’t explain. | 不…不用跟我说 |
[07:00] | We really need to get back to solving murders. | 还是有凶案可破的日子更正常 |
[07:06] | So Broadsky’s call was too short | 布罗德斯基的来电持续时间太短 |
[07:08] | for your guys to trace, | 无法追踪 |
[07:09] | but the network did register | 但他的手机串号 |
[07:11] | his unique Mobile Equipment Identifier. | 在系统中有记录 |
[07:13] | It’s automatically transmitted | 每一次打电话 你的手机 |
[07:14] | by your cell phone every time you make a call. | 都会自动把这一信息发送出去 |
[07:16] | What will that give me? | 这能告诉我什么 |
[07:17] | It’ll tell us which cell tower is transmitting his call. | 这可告诉我们电话是从哪座发射塔转出的 |
[07:20] | Well, how many cell towers are there | 在美国 |
[07:22] | in the United States of America? | 有多少手机发射塔 |
[07:23] | Well, there’s between 175 and 200,000, | 大概在17万5千到20万之间 |
[07:26] | but maybe only a couple hundred in D.C. | 但在特区大概只有几百个 |
[07:29] | When he makes a call, the nearest cell phone tower | 当他打电话是 离他最近的发射塔 |
[07:31] | will track it, like this. | 会追踪到 像这样 |
[07:34] | It’ll geo-tag the cell tower and text your phone. | 再标出发射塔的地理位置并发到你手机上 |
[07:37] | Just punch on the app that I’m gonna send you | 只要打开这个应用 我就可以发给你 |
[07:39] | and you’ll have it in, like, four or five seconds. | 你大概在四五秒间 就得收到消息 |
[07:41] | You’re gonna send me that app now? | 你现在就把这个应用给我吗 |
[07:42] | – Yeah. – Great. | -是的 -太好了 |
[07:43] | This will help. | 会派上用场的 |
[07:43] | Oh, right, it helps, thanks, I appreciate it. | 那就太好了 谢了 |
[07:45] | Uh, how are you feeling? | 对了 你感觉如何 |
[07:46] | Oh, boy, like an overstuffed turkey | 天呐 感觉就像一只馅料塞得太满的火鸡 |
[07:49] | shoved into the overhead bin of an overcrowded flight. | 强塞进超员航班的头顶储存箱 |
[07:52] | How about you? | 你最近如何 |
[07:52] | Me? Like I’m chasing a ghost. | 我 像是在追捕个幽灵 |
[07:54] | Yeah, just make sure it’s not your own. | 了解 别追捕自己心中的幽灵就好 |
[07:57] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[07:58] | I-I just meant “Be careful.” | 我只是想说 小心点 |
[08:01] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:08] | – So you’re sure about this, Shaw? – Yes. | -你对这些证据很有把握对吧 肖恩 -没错 |
[08:11] | I went through the financials | 我查过布罗德斯基所有 |
[08:13] | of all Broadsky’s known associates. | 已知同伙的财务状况 |
[08:14] | All by yourself? | 你一个人做的 |
[08:15] | I’m trying to make up | 我只是想弥补 |
[08:16] | for letting him make me at the cemetery. | 在墓地暴露的过失 |
[08:18] | I know you don’t hold it against me, | 我知道你没怪我 |
[08:20] | but I hold it against me, if you know what I mean, sir. | 希望你能明白是我自己无法释怀 长官 |
[08:24] | Okay, so what’d you get? | 那你有什么收获 |
[08:26] | Uh, his name is Matthew Leishenger. | 他叫马修·莱辛格 |
[08:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know him– | 知道知道 这人我认识 |
[08:30] | young guy, spotter. | 是个年轻的观测手 |
[08:32] | This is his checking account. | 这是他的账户记录 |
[08:33] | Leishenger made a big withdrawal about 48 hours ago– | 他两天前取了一大笔钱 |
[08:35] | couple grand. | 有两千多块 |
[08:36] | – Cash? – Yeah. | -现金 -是的 |
[08:37] | Largest withdrawal he’s made in two years. | 也是他这两年里取出的最大一笔 |
[08:39] | Okay, and you’re sure the address is current? | 你确定他现在还用这个地址 |
[08:41] | According to the DMV, IRS, | 车管局和国税局的记录是这么说的 |
[08:43] | and three marginally legal Internet sites. | 还有三个不良网站的记录也是 |
[08:45] | Good enough. | 足够了 |
[08:47] | Thank you for letting me come along, sir. | 感谢你带我一起办案 长官 |
[08:50] | Well, we got to pick up one other person, too. | 我们还得再捎上个人 |
[08:56] | – No offense. – Hmm? | -无意冒犯 -怎么了 |
[08:57] | Maybe you should stay behind me. | 你还是走我后面吧 |
[08:59] | Oh, of course, I don’t measure my manhood the same way you do. | 好啊 我衡量男子汉气度的方式与你不同 |
[09:03] | That came out wrong. | 这话说得太乱套了 |
[09:04] | Why did we bring the civilian? | 我们为什么带个平民来呢 |
[09:06] | He’s the one who sent us in this direction. | 是他给我们指引了这个方向 |
[09:07] | Plus, he’ll be able to tell us if Leishenger is lying. | 而且他还能判断莱辛格是否在撒谎 |
[09:10] | – How? – Well, visual assessing cues provide an excellent method | -怎么做 -视觉评估信号提供了 |
[09:13] | of detecting neurolinguistic anomalies, which… | 很好的方法去查探语言神经的异常 而这… |
[09:15] | Can we pick this up | 我们还是等到 |
[09:16] | when we’re sure we’re not going to be shot at? | 确保不会被枪击再讨论这个吧 |
[09:18] | Of course. | 也好 |
[09:20] | Leishenger’s cabin is towards the ridgeline. | 莱辛格的小屋正对着山脊 |
[09:23] | The ridgeline with the crows? Yeah. | 乌鸦飞过的那边 |
[09:29] | Oh, God, I hate when this happens. | 上帝啊 我最讨厌这种事 |
[09:33] | – That’s Leishenger, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -这人就是莱辛格吧 -对 |
[09:37] | Got a hard case here for a Barrett sniper rifle. | 这里有个巴雷特狙击步枪的枪盒 |
[09:40] | Broadsky took the rifle? | 是布罗德斯基拿走了抢 |
[09:42] | Yeah, thing is, if he was going to go anywhere, | 没错 关键是他若走得远 |
[09:44] | he definitely would have taken the case with him, | 铁定会随身带着这个箱子 |
[09:45] | so let’s just all get very low, all right? | 大家降低重心 好吗 |
[09:50] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[09:52] | I wish he’d shot us before we got this far. | 还不如早早一枪毙了我们 |
[09:55] | I’m saying everything wrong. | 我今天怎么总是说错话 |
[09:58] | Agent Booth, there’s a camera on us. | 布斯探员 我们上方有个摄像头 |
[10:02] | He knows exactly where we are. | 他知晓我们确切的位置 |
[10:05] | Okay, everybody just stay put. | 大家待在原地别动 |
[10:06] | Make a call in to HRT. | 打个电话给人质解救小组 |
[10:08] | For how long? | 多久 |
[10:13] | This is Agent Shaw | 我是肖恩探员 |
[10:14] | requesting HRT backup. | 请求人质解救小组后援 |
[10:16] | Possible military sniper in the environs, | 附近可能有军方狙击手 |
[10:18] | armed with a .338-caliber Barrett snipe… | 他手持一把点338口径的狙击步枪 |
[10:40] | I estimate Leishenger’s been dead for about five days. | 我估计莱辛格已经死了五天左右 |
[10:45] | I can see multiple fractures, | 我看得到有多处骨折 |
[10:47] | so I’ll catalog those for Dr. Brennan. | 等下会为布纳恩博士归类 |
[10:50] | But cause of death looks like | 但死因似乎是 |
[10:52] | Broadsky stabbed him under the chin. | 布罗德斯基刺穿了他的下巴 |
[10:53] | We haven’t yet established | 我们还没建立 |
[10:55] | that Broadsky was the murderer. | 布罗德斯基就是凶手这一假设 |
[10:56] | Okay, hold that thought, but whoever the killer was, | 好吧 换个说法 无论谁是凶手 |
[11:00] | he didn’t take any cash from the victim’s wallet, and | 都没拿走被害人钱包里的现金 |
[11:03] | crime scene techs found glove smears on it. | 罪案现场小组在上面找到了手套的污迹 |
[11:06] | Did you know that chicken skin gloves | 你知道吗 在17世纪 鸡皮手套 |
[11:09] | were the height of fashion in the 17th century? | 属于非常高端的潮物 |
[11:13] | It’s not pertinent. | 这和案子没关系 |
[11:14] | So the murderer went through the wallet | 凶手翻了钱包 |
[11:17] | but didn’t take any of the cash? | 却没拿走任何现金 |
[11:18] | – Right. – So what was he looking for? | -没错 -那他是在找什么 |
[11:20] | That is a good question. | 问得好 |
[11:22] | Vincent, | 文森特 |
[11:24] | hey, uh, life and death. | 这关乎生死 |
[11:27] | I’m going to have him back in three minutes. | 人借我用几分钟 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:38] | Now… give it… a try. | 现在 咱来 试一下 |
[11:45] | It works. | 真的能动 |
[11:45] | Now, if your math is correct, | 如果你没算错的话 |
[11:47] | you are now as strong as a T rex. | 你现在和霸王龙一样强壮了 |
[11:49] | These components will exert the appropriate degree of force, | 这些组件会产生适当的力度 |
[11:52] | both resistive and motive. | 兼备防御与进攻之能 |
[11:54] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 我说的就是这个意思 |
[11:55] | Are you ready to represent the human race? | 你想代表人类参加对决吗 |
[11:58] | Always. | 当然 |
[12:03] | Ready? | 准备 |
[12:04] | Life or death, huh? | 这就叫关乎生死 |
[12:07] | Dr. Saroyan, you are about to witness | 瑟罗博士 你将见证 |
[12:09] | the first confrontation between man and dinosaur. | 史上第一场人类与恐龙的较量 |
[12:13] | I’m the man. | 我就是那个人类[也有我最牛的意思] |
[12:14] | Thanks for the hint. | 多谢提醒 |
[12:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:16] | Three, two, one, go. | 三 二 一 开始 |
[12:21] | Ooh, okay, careful. | 小心 |
[12:23] | If you break Hodgins, you’ll be responsible for raising | 要是把哈金斯弄伤了 他那未出世的孩子 |
[12:25] | his unborn child. | 就得由你接手了 |
[12:26] | Oh, come on, don’t torture me, just finish this. | 拜托 别再折磨我了 快做个了断吧 |
[12:27] | No, no, I-I can’t.It’s, it’s the scapular joint. | 我也没办法 肩胛骨的关节设置 |
[12:30] | It will not rotate beyond 40 degrees. | 无法做出超过40度的动作 |
[12:33] | Wait, you can’t finish the deal? | 什么 你没法结束这比赛 |
[12:39] | Oh… the pain, the agony! | 痛苦 苦楚 |
[12:42] | Yes, that is one for humanity and zero | 万岁 这是人类对巨型蜥蜴的 |
[12:45] | – for the tyrant lizard. – Dr. Brennan is going to love this. | -伟大胜利 -布纳恩博士一定会喜欢这个的 |
[12:48] | We’re gonna be the toast of the conference. | 这次会议我们唱定主角了 |
[12:50] | Come on. Okay. | 来吧 算了 |
[12:53] | Go, humanity. | 前进吧 人类 |
[12:55] | Broadsky had his hands all over this. | 布罗德斯基触碰过这个 |
[12:58] | Find out where he is and/or what he took. | 找出他在哪里 或者拿了什么 |
[13:03] | Feel that. Go ahead. | 感受下我的肌肉 来 |
[13:05] | Ow, no, no, n-n-n-n-no. | 疼 别别 |
[13:11] | Every one of Broadsky’s kills was to fulfill a mission. | 布罗德斯基杀人是为了完成某个使命 |
[13:14] | He finds a bad guy who deserves to die | 找个该死的人 |
[13:16] | and then gets someone to pay him for it. | 再找人付他钱干掉目标 |
[13:18] | Matt Leishenger– I mean, he was a good guy, | 马特·莱辛格 他是个好人 |
[13:20] | former military, all-around Boy Scout. | 退伍大兵 全能军人 |
[13:22] | How does Broadsky live with that? | 布罗德斯基怎么会杀他 |
[13:24] | Leishenger must have defied him. | 莱辛格一定是违抗了他 |
[13:26] | Say he, uh, refused to lend him his rifle. | 也许是拒绝借给他枪 |
[13:29] | That would have immediately put him on the wrong side. | 这会使他立即站到了布罗德斯基的对立面 |
[13:31] | With me. | 就是我这边 |
[13:32] | Exactly– I mean, Broadsky wants you gone | 非常正确 我是说布罗德斯基希望消灭你 |
[13:34] | the same way you want him gone. | 跟你想要消灭他是一致的 |
[13:35] | He wants to kill, I don’t. | 他想杀人 我不想 |
[13:36] | But you know what? I’ll do what I have to do. | 但是我不得已时会果断出手的 |
[13:38] | I hope so, ’cause with you gone, you know, we’re next. | 希望如此 你死了 我们也没有好下场 |
[13:40] | What? | 什么 |
[13:42] | Well, anybody on your team is against his team, so… | 跟你在一个阵营的人都是他的敌人 所以… |
[13:45] | I should have shot him in the back when I had the chance. | 早知今日 当初真该一枪崩了他 |
[13:49] | Professionally, I disagree. | 工作上 我不同意 |
[13:50] | Personally, not so much. | 私底下 我举双手赞成 |
[13:58] | Two simple non-displaced fractures of the seventh rib. | 在第七对肋骨处有两处非错位的普通骨折 |
[14:05] | The average Homo sapien isn’t | 普通智人的身材 |
[14:07] | even a tenth the size of a T rex, | 还没霸王龙身材的十分之一大 |
[14:09] | and yet we are still able to defeat it | 而我们却能 |
[14:11] | on the field of battle. | 在对抗中打败它 |
[14:12] | I mean, granted, arm wrestling | 我是说 尽管掰手腕 |
[14:14] | is a very narrow field, but it is a field nonetheless. | 微不足道 但至少是某个方面 |
[14:18] | I’d like to focus on the case, Mr. Nigel-Murray. | 我希望专注于这个案子 尼格尔-莫瑞先生 |
[14:21] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[14:24] | Left foot– | 左脚 |
[14:25] | crushing fractures to the metatarsals | 跖骨和楔状骨上 |
[14:27] | and intermediate cuneiform. | 有粉碎性骨折 |
[14:29] | Hairline fracture to the C2 vertebra. | C2椎骨折有骨裂 |
[14:32] | So cracked rib, crushed foot, and a neck fracture. | 肋骨折断 脚被压扁 脖子骨折 |
[14:35] | Assault by more than one person? | 被多人攻击吗 |
[14:37] | Step over here, Mr. Nigel-Murray. | 到这里来 尼格尔-莫瑞先生 |
[14:40] | Okay, | 好的 |
[14:41] | you are Mr. Leishenger, and I’ll be his attacker. | 假设你是莱辛格先生 我是攻击者 |
[14:44] | Broadsky is an expert in close-quarter combat. | 布罗德斯基是近身搏斗的专家 |
[14:47] | I assume that I will be dead very soon, then. | 那假定我会很快死亡 |
[14:49] | I elbow you in the ribs. | 用手肘撞击你的肋骨 |
[14:51] | I stomp on your foot, and an elbow to the top of the spine. | 一脚踏在你的脚上 然后手肘撞向脊椎上部 |
[14:53] | Oh! Yeah, no, that will account for all the injuries. | 那就能解释所有的创伤了 |
[14:55] | Are you positive? ‘Cause I wouldn’t mind | 你确定吗 我不介意 |
[14:56] | seeing this one more time. | 再看一遍 |
[14:57] | All of this is followed by the coup de grace– a knife | 随后给予致命一击 一把刀 |
[15:01] | thrust beneath the chin. | 刺入下巴下方 |
[15:03] | All right, I’m dead, I’m dead, just take it on faith. | 行了 我死了死了 别怀疑 |
[15:05] | What does all this mean? | 这能说明什么 |
[15:06] | Well, Leishenger was beaten and stabbed. | 莱辛格是被击打并刺死 |
[15:08] | No, I get that, but how is | 不是 我知道这个 但是 |
[15:09] | that gonna lead me to Broadsky? | 这个怎么能和布罗德斯基联系上 |
[15:10] | It doesn’t. | 不能 |
[15:12] | Well, he’s out there right now with Leishenger’s weapon. | 现在他在某处拿着莱辛格的武器 |
[17:25] | There appears to be some sort of faint bruising | 耳后颞骨乳突处显示出 |
[17:28] | over the mastoid process. | 不明显的瘀痕 |
[17:29] | Huh, multiple bruises. | 多处瘀伤 |
[17:31] | Guys, it’s Broadsky. Here. | 伙计们 是布罗德斯基 接着 |
[17:33] | Oh, w-what do I do? | 我要做什么 |
[17:35] | Don’t answer it till the fifth ring. | 响五声之后再接 |
[17:36] | Give me time to get Angela’s trace. | 为我争取点时间打开安琪拉的追踪设置 |
[17:38] | And, and then what do I do? | 然后呢 我要做什么 |
[17:40] | Try to sound like Booth. | 尽力模仿布斯说话 |
[18:01] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, we’re all right. | -你们没事吧 -我们都没事 |
[18:08] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[18:13] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[18:15] | We need an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[18:17] | Someone’s been shot! | 有人中枪了 |
[18:17] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[18:20] | Look, Vincent, can you hear me? | 听着 文森特 能听见我说话吗 |
[18:23] | Vincent, you have to stay | 文森特 你必须要 |
[18:24] | conscious, okay? | 保持清醒 明白吗 |
[18:25] | Some help is on the way. | 医护人员正在路上 |
[18:26] | Listen, Vincent, I got to apply pressure on this wound. | 听着 文森特 我需要给伤口处加压 |
[18:28] | I know it hurts, but I have to apply the pressure. | 我知道会很疼 但是我必须得这么做 |
[18:30] | Doesn’t– it doesn’t hurt. | 不 不疼 |
[18:33] | Tha-that’s good, right, Booth? | 那样很好 对吗 布斯 |
[18:35] | Yeah, it’s good. | 对 很好 |
[18:36] | Pl-ple-please don’t make, don’t make me leave. | 请 请不要 不要让我离开 |
[18:40] | No, you don’t have to leave. | 不会的 你不用离开的 |
[18:41] | I, I lo– I love being here. | 我 我喜 我喜欢待在这里 |
[18:44] | Don’t– just don’t make me leave. | 别 别让我离开 |
[18:46] | We love you here, we don’t want you to leave. | 我们喜欢你 我们不想你离开 |
[18:54] | Open your eyes, Vincent, stay with me! | 睁开眼 文森特 保持清醒 |
[18:57] | I… | 我 |
[18:58] | ple-please don’t– just don’t make me go. | 请 请别让我走 |
[19:01] | I-I-I don’t want to go. | 我 我不想走 |
[19:02] | I love– it’s been lovely | 我喜欢 待在这里 |
[19:04] | being here | 很好 |
[19:06] | with, with you. | 和 和你们一起 |
[19:07] | No, you can stay here with us as long as you like, Vincent. | 不 你在这里想待多久待多久 文森特 |
[19:12] | You’re my favorite– everyone knows that. | 你是我最喜欢的实习生 所有人都知道 |
[19:14] | Right, Booth? | 对吧 布斯 |
[19:21] | You have to keep the pressure on. | 你得继续压着伤口 |
[19:24] | No, I don’t, Bones. | 不需要了 骨头 |
[19:45] | You did what you could. | 你尽力而为了 |
[19:47] | You were very brave. | 你非常勇敢 |
[19:49] | I witnessed everything. | 我目睹了全部过程 |
[19:51] | You did everything that you could. | 你已经竭尽所能了 |
[20:12] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 我不能相信他死了 |
[20:14] | Well, the bullet nearly severed his aorta. | 子弹几乎射断了他的主动脉 |
[20:16] | It’s amazing he lasted as long as he did. | 他能坚持那么久已经很惊人了 |
[20:19] | I think Angela means she’s struggling with the concept | 我认为安琪拉的意思是她还不能接受 |
[20:22] | that we’ll never see Vincent again. | 我们再也见不到文森特的事实 |
[20:24] | Can we just be sad | 我们能不能就默哀一会儿 |
[20:25] | for a minute without…? | 不要… |
[20:27] | He was the sweetest guy… with all his facts. | 他是最贴心的人 知道那么多事 |
[20:31] | And his confessions. | 还有他的忏悔 |
[20:34] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[20:35] | really, if those were the worst things he ever did… | 真的 如果那些是他做过的最坏的事情 |
[20:39] | So… | 那么 |
[20:41] | Broadsky got away. | 布罗德斯基逃了 |
[20:43] | He was on a construction crane when he took the shot. | 他是在一辆起重机上开的枪 |
[20:45] | We recovered the bullet casing. | 我们找到了弹壳 |
[20:50] | It was an amazing shot. | 这一枪太惊人了 |
[20:52] | How did Broadsky see into the lab? | 布罗德斯基怎么能看到实验室内部的 |
[20:54] | Thermal imaging. | 热成像 |
[20:56] | He aimed for the guy who picked up the phone. | 他瞄准了接电话的人 |
[20:58] | He meant to kill you. | 他原本想要杀死你 |
[21:00] | I’m the one who gave Vincent the phone. | 是我把电话交给文森特的 |
[21:02] | I told him to pick it up. | 我让他接电话的 |
[21:06] | You didn’t know. I mean, there’s no use… | 你也不知道 我是说 这样也没用 |
[21:08] | I don’t blame myself for this, Sweets. | 我并不因此责怪自己 小甜甜 |
[21:12] | I blame the guy who pulled the trigger. | 我责怪那个开枪的男人 |
[21:14] | – Okay. – You still have blood on your hands. | -好吧 -你手上还有血迹 |
[21:19] | Booth, she, | 布斯 她 |
[21:20] | she means literally. | 她说的是字面上的 |
[21:25] | What do we do now? | 我们现在要做什么 |
[21:26] | We work to catch the murderer. | 我们努力抓住凶手 |
[21:30] | I’m as tough as anybody in this world, | 我算是很坚强的人了 |
[21:32] | but I refuse to perform the autopsy on Mr. Nigel-Murray. | 但是我拒绝为尼格尔-莫瑞先生验尸 |
[21:36] | Why would we? | 为什么需要验尸 |
[21:37] | I mean, we know what killed him. | 我是说 我们知道死因 |
[21:38] | Guys, just listen to me for a second here. | 伙计们 先听我说 |
[21:40] | All right, I’ve been through this. | 我经历过这一切 |
[21:41] | Lost a lot of friends in war. | 战争中失去过许多的朋友 |
[21:44] | So why don’t we all just take, you know, | 我们还是缓一缓神 |
[21:46] | a little time and, and then tomorrow, like Bones says, | 然后明天 像骨头说的 |
[21:49] | we’ll get the son of a bitch. | 我们会抓住那个混蛋的 |
[22:04] | You’re staying at my apartment tonight. | 今晚你住我家 |
[22:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:23] | Keep the blinds closed, okay? | 把百叶窗都关好 明白吗 |
[22:25] | – I understand. – You know what? | -我知道 -你知道吗 |
[22:26] | Just stay away from the windows, just to be safe. | 安全起见 离窗户远点 |
[22:29] | – Safe. Yes. – All right, listen, Bones. | -安全 好 -好了 听着 骨头 |
[22:30] | Let me sleep on the couch, all right? | 我睡沙发吧 行吗 |
[22:32] | You… you can have the bed. | 你 你去睡床 |
[22:33] | No. No. I-I’m… I’m smaller. | 不不 我 我个头小点 |
[22:35] | I-I can fit on the couch. | 我在沙发上睡正合适 |
[22:37] | Plus, you have to kill Broadsky. | 再说 你还得杀了布罗德斯基 |
[22:40] | You need your sleep. | 你需要好好睡一觉 |
[22:42] | That’s… very logical. | 那 很有逻辑性 |
[22:44] | Thank you. Yes. | 谢谢 是的 |
[22:46] | Oh, uh, this sweatshirt going to be okay? | 这个运动衫行吗 |
[22:49] | Yes. I’ll be fine. Thank you. | 可以 我没问题的 谢谢你 |
[22:51] | All right, let… let me help you with the… | 好吧 让 让我帮你 |
[22:53] | No, I can… I can make the bed. Thanks, Booth. | 不用 我能 我会铺床 谢谢 布斯 |
[22:57] | Right. All right. | 对 好吧 |
[23:04] | Good night, Bones. | 晚安 骨头 |
[23:06] | Good night, Booth. | 晚安 布斯 |
[23:23] | What? | 什么 |
[23:25] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[23:27] | I-I… I didn’t mean to wake you up. | 我没想吵醒你 |
[23:28] | Oh, no. That’s okay, babe. | 不 没关系的 宝贝 |
[23:30] | I wish you’d gone home. | 我希望你回家去 |
[23:32] | Yeah. Well, I wish you’d gone home. | 是啊 我希望你回家去 |
[23:35] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[23:37] | I know you… you really liked Vincent. | 我知道你 你真的很喜欢文森特 |
[23:42] | When we found out that our baby | 当我们发现我们的孩子 |
[23:44] | has a 25% chance of being born blind, | 有25%的可能天生失明时 |
[23:47] | Vincent, he gave me this list | 文森特 他给了我一张列表 |
[23:50] | of other things that have a one in four chance. | 上面列着其他有四分之一机会发生的事情 |
[23:56] | He thought statistics could make us feel better. | 他认为统计数据会让我们感觉好点 |
[24:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:02] | Well, what did you find? | 你刚刚发现什么了 |
[24:04] | Okay. All right, so… | 行 好吧 |
[24:06] | the only thing that appears to be missing | 马特·莱辛格的钱包中唯一 |
[24:08] | from Matt Leishenger’s wallet– it went here, | 不见的物品 原本放在这里 |
[24:11] | in this slot. | 在这个插袋里 |
[24:12] | A credit card? | 信用卡 |
[24:13] | Well, but the FBI checked | 但是联邦调查局核查过了 |
[24:14] | and both his credit cards are accounted for. | 他的两张信用卡都不符合 |
[24:17] | But whatever did go there– right? | 不管里面放过什么 |
[24:19] | Left behind traces of gold. | 都留下了黄金的痕迹 |
[24:22] | Gold? | 黄金吗 |
[24:23] | I know, right? | 奇怪 是吧 |
[24:25] | Well, you’ll find what it was. | 你会查出这是什么的 |
[24:29] | Bet on it, baby. | 必须的 亲爱的 |
[24:35] | You bet on it, too, baby. | 宝贝儿你也要好好的哦 |
[24:47] | Poor Vincent. | 可怜的文森特 |
[24:50] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[25:04] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:07] | No, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 没 我的错 对不起 |
[25:09] | Did you… did you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[25:11] | No. No. | 没 没有 |
[25:15] | Want me to put the gun away? | 要我把枪拿开吗 |
[25:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:21] | Okay. What’s wrong? | 好的 怎么了 |
[25:26] | He kept saying, “Don’t make me go.” | 他一直说 别赶我走 |
[25:33] | What? | 什么 |
[25:34] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[25:36] | He was looking at me, | 他看着我 |
[25:37] | and he was saying, “Don’t make me leave.” | 一直说 不要让我离开 |
[25:41] | He said that he… | 他说他 |
[25:46] | …that he loved being there. | 喜欢待在那儿 |
[25:51] | Why would he think that I’m the one making him leave? | 为什么他会认为是我让他离去的 |
[25:55] | What kind of person am I? | 我到底是什么人啊 |
[25:58] | No. Come here. No, no, no, no, no, Bones. | 不 过来 不不不 骨头 |
[26:00] | You got that all wrong, all right? | 你全弄错了 |
[26:02] | You got it all wrong. | 你弄错了 |
[26:03] | No, I… I heard him. | 不 我听到他了 |
[26:06] | You did, too. | 你也听到了 |
[26:10] | “Don’t make me leave.” | 别赶我走 |
[26:12] | That’s what he said. | 他就是这样说的 |
[26:16] | He wasn’t talking to you. | 他不是在跟你说 |
[26:19] | I was the only one there. | 我是唯一在场的人 |
[26:21] | And you. | 还有你 |
[26:22] | He wasn’t… he wasn’t talking to you. | 他不是在跟你说话 |
[26:26] | He was talking to God. | 他是在和上帝说话 |
[26:30] | He didn’t want to die. | 他不想死 |
[26:32] | No, Vincent was like me, Booth. | 不 文森特和我一样 布斯 |
[26:35] | He was an atheist. | 他是无神论者 |
[26:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:39] | Then he was talking to the universe, then. | 那他是在和宇宙交谈 |
[26:42] | He didn’t want to go. | 他不想死 |
[26:45] | He wasn’t ready, Bones. | 他没准备好 骨头 |
[26:48] | He wanted to stay. | 他想留下来 |
[26:55] | Well, if there was a God, | 如果上帝存在 |
[26:56] | then he would have let Vincent stay here with us. | 就会让文森特留在我们身边 |
[27:03] | That’s not how it works. | 不是那样的 |
[27:17] | – Can you just…? – Yeah. | -你能不能 -没问题 |
[27:19] | That’s why I’m here. | 我在你身边 |
[27:22] | I’m right here. | 我在呢 |
[27:23] | I know. It’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[27:42] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[27:46] | Vincent’s file. | 文森特的档案 |
[27:48] | I had to call his mom in England. | 我得联系他住在英格兰的妈妈 |
[27:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:53] | Yeah, when she saw the Jeffersonian caller I.D., | 她看到是杰斐逊实验室的来电 |
[27:56] | she thought it was Vincent calling. | 以为是文森特打来的 |
[27:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:00] | So I… had to tell her he was dead | 我不得不告诉她文森特去世了 |
[28:04] | and, uh, told her how much he meant to us. | 告诉她他对我们来说是多么的重要 |
[28:08] | And then I just… listened to her sob. | 然后我只能听着她啜泣 |
[28:13] | I don’t… I don’t… I don’t know how you did that. | 我不 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[28:16] | Well, I, uh, promised her that we’d arrange | 我向她保证遗体放回后 |
[28:19] | to have him sent home when his body’s released. | 我们会送他回家的 |
[28:23] | And there’ll… there’ll be a funeral. | 会举办一个葬礼 |
[28:31] | He was such a sweet little weirdo, wasn’t he? | 他是个贴心的小怪人 不是吗 |
[28:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:41] | Look at this. | 看下这个 |
[28:43] | In the slot where I found traces of gold, | 卡槽里发现了微量金 |
[28:46] | I also found under black light… | 在紫外光灯下还发现了 |
[28:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:51] | It’s the impression from an access card. | 这是门禁卡的印记 |
[28:55] | Look-look, it’s the… | 看 这个 |
[28:56] | it’s the rectangular impression from the hole | 这是矩形上孔眼的印记 |
[28:59] | where the lanyard or the clip goes. | 用来挂绳子和夹子的 |
[29:02] | Yeah, that explains the gold. | 这解释了那些金子 |
[29:03] | A lot of smart cards have gold contact plates. | 许多智能卡都是金的接触板 |
[29:05] | So it wasn’t just Leishenger’s rifle Broadsky wanted. | 布罗德斯基想要的不止是莱辛格的步枪 |
[29:09] | It was his access card? | 还有门禁卡吧 |
[29:10] | Yeah, but to what? | 哪的卡呢 |
[29:12] | Well, we’ll let the FBI answer that one. | 这个问题还是留给联邦调查局解答吧 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[29:27] | Matt Leishenger’s boss is in the interrogation room. | 马特·莱辛格的老板在审讯室 |
[29:29] | – All right. Hylton Trucking, right? – Yes, sir. | -好的 希尔顿·特拉金是吧 -是的 |
[29:32] | The kid who was killed in the lab– | 在实验室遇害的那个孩子 |
[29:34] | was he a friend of yours? | 是你的朋友吗 |
[29:38] | Yes, he was. | 是的 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀 我很遗憾 |
[29:43] | Well, you know what? Don’t be sorry. | 知道吗 不用遗憾 |
[29:45] | Just help me get revenge. | 帮我报仇就行 |
[29:49] | We don’t use access cards. | 我们不用门禁卡 |
[29:51] | Our trucks go out, come back in empty. | 我们的卡车都是空车出入的 |
[29:53] | It’s not a big company. | 不是大公司 |
[29:55] | We all know each other. | 大家都认识 |
[29:56] | – Matt Leishenger was one of your employees? – Yes. | -马特·莱辛格是你的雇员吗 -是的 |
[29:58] | In our security department. | 保安部的 |
[29:59] | He was running checks on drivers, investigating | 他负责检查司机 |
[30:01] | if a load was ever light– that sort of thing. | 调查载重不足之类的事情 |
[30:04] | You think Matt was a crook? | 你认为马特是坏人吗 |
[30:05] | Well, someone tried to take his access card | 有人想要他的门禁卡 |
[30:07] | and he died giving it up, | 他为此丧命 |
[30:09] | so I don’t think he was a bad guy. | 所以我不认为他是坏人 |
[30:10] | Okay, I hit a nerve there. I apologize. | 好的 我触及要害了 我道歉 |
[30:13] | Tell me what I can do to help. | 告诉我我能帮什么忙 |
[30:15] | Can you think of any reason why he was carrying an access card? | 你知道他为什么带着门禁卡吗 |
[30:17] | The port. Everybody needs an access card at the port. | 港口 在港口有卡才能通行 |
[30:21] | It’s international. | 国际港口 |
[30:23] | The port in Wilmington. | 威尔明顿的港口 |
[30:43] | Have a good one. | 祝你愉快 |
[30:55] | Hey. You’ve been staring at Leishenger’s skull for a really long time. | 你盯着莱辛格的头骨很长时间了 |
[31:00] | Are you trying to get that thing to talk to you? | 你在试着让骨头和你对话吗 |
[31:04] | Are you being metaphoric? | 你在比喻吗 |
[31:06] | No, I was just trying to lighten the mood. | 不 我只是在调节情绪 |
[31:08] | Didn’t work. | 不管用 |
[31:09] | The mastoid process is generally | 近身搏斗时 |
[31:12] | not a target in close-quarter combat. | 一般不会将乳突作为攻击目标的 |
[31:14] | Perhaps I should examine it microscopically. | 也许我应该用显微镜观察下 |
[31:17] | You told me that an hour ago. | 你一个小时前就告诉我了 |
[31:19] | What is going on? | 你到底怎么了 |
[31:21] | Is this about Vincent? | 和文森特有关吗 |
[31:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:28] | And… | 而且 |
[31:33] | I got into bed with Booth last night. | 昨晚我是和布斯一起睡的 |
[31:37] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[31:41] | Why aren’t you saying anything? | 为什么不说话 |
[31:42] | Because I don’t want to yell “Hallelujah” | 因为我不想在失去文森特不久 |
[31:45] | so close to losing Vincent. | 就大叫哈利路亚 |
[31:47] | I think I did it because of Vincent. | 我觉得我这么做就是因为文森特 |
[31:51] | Wait. Whoa. | 等下 |
[31:53] | Wh-what exactly happened after you… | 你爬进布斯的被窝之后 |
[31:56] | after you crawled into bed with Booth? | 到底发生了什么 |
[32:06] | I got the GC mass spec results back on the bullet that killed Vincent. | 我拿到文森特所中子弹的气相色谱结果了 |
[32:08] | Honey, no. Not right now. | 亲爱的 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[32:10] | I’m sorry. I love you, | 抱歉 我爱你 |
[32:11] | but go tell Cam. | 去找凯说去 |
[32:13] | Go– away. | 走开 |
[32:18] | Away! | 走开 |
[32:26] | I got the GC mass spec results back | 我拿到文森特所中子弹的 |
[32:28] | on the bullet that killed Vincent. | 气相色谱结果了 |
[32:30] | You going to holler at me to go away? | 你要吼着让我走开吗 |
[32:32] | No. Have you told Dr. Brennan? | 不 你告诉布纳恩博士了吗 |
[32:34] | Let’s just say I tried and I got shouted at to go away. | 我刚想说 结果被吼出来了 |
[32:37] | Well, Vincent’s death’s… it’s put us all on edge. | 文森特的死让我们都很不安 |
[32:40] | But you look like you’re out of breath, | 看起来你上气不接下气的 |
[32:42] | so you must have found something pretty good. | 你一定是有大发现了 |
[32:44] | Right. Okay, so, uh, most of the trace | 对 大多数的痕迹 |
[32:46] | burnt off when the gun was fired, right? | 开火的时候烧毁了 |
[32:48] | But I managed to identify what was left | 但是我鉴定出了 |
[32:49] | in the primer pocket of the casing we recovered. | 子弹壳底火凹洞的残留物 |
[32:51] | And what does this tell us? | 什么结果呢 |
[32:52] | Well, I think it tells us something about the bullet, | 知道了一些子弹的信息 |
[32:54] | since Broadsky built the bullet. | 因为子弹是布罗德斯基自制的 |
[32:55] | Now, ethanol, sodium citrate, glycerin and e-polylysine, | 有乙醇 柠檬酸钠 甘油和e-多熔素 |
[32:59] | which is a biofungicide used to decontaminate fruits and vegetables. | 是用来净化果蔬的生物杀菌剂 |
[33:03] | But also sodium chloride | 还有带有微量硼酸盐 |
[33:05] | with traces of borate, strontium and magnesium. | 锶和镁的氯化钠 |
[33:07] | And you know what that means. | 你知道是什么意思吧 |
[33:09] | Of course, but remind me anyway. | 可不是嘛 但你再提醒一下吧 |
[33:11] | Sea salt. | 海盐 |
[33:12] | This bullet was made near the ocean. | 子弹是在海边某处制成的 |
[33:14] | Someplace where they decontaminate produce. | 某个净化农产品的地方 |
[33:17] | That’s very good. | 太好了 |
[33:19] | It is, isn’t it? | 对啊 不是吗 |
[33:20] | See, that’s what I thought, | 我就是这么觉得的 |
[33:21] | and that’s why I didn’t understand why, when I tried… | 所以我不搞不明白啊 当我想… |
[33:23] | Don’t you think Booth will want | 你难道不认为布斯 |
[33:24] | to hear this information right away? | 想要尽快知道这个消息吗 |
[33:26] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[33:32] | Yeah, I know the guy. | 是的 我认识他 |
[33:33] | Yeah, when was the last time you saw him? | 你最后见到他是什么时候 |
[33:34] | About an hour ago. | 大约一小时前 |
[33:35] | Okay, was he coming or going? | 他是进来还是出去 |
[33:36] | He was coming onto the yard. Why? | 他进来了 怎么了 |
[33:38] | – Did he leave? – No. | -他走了吗 -没有 |
[33:40] | Think he’s part of the crew on some ship. | 估计他是某个船上的员工 |
[33:42] | Now, you gonna tell me what’s going on? | 现在能告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[33:43] | No, I’m gonna tell you to shut this place down now. | 不能 现在我要你关闭这个地方 |
[33:45] | Oh, you got the authority to do that? | 你得到授权了吗 |
[33:46] | ‘Cause I sure as hell don’t. | 因为我可没接到通知 |
[33:47] | I want you to get him to call | 我需要你让他打电话 |
[33:48] | his boss and then his boss. | 给他的上司以及上司的上司 |
[33:49] | Whatever it takes to shut this facility down. | 不管怎样都要关闭这个场地 |
[33:51] | Yes, sir. But what are you gonna do? | 遵命长官 你要做什么 |
[33:52] | Then I want you to call HRT | 我需要你打电话给救援组 |
[33:53] | and have them report everything to you. | 然后让他们给你汇报进展 |
[33:55] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[33:57] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[33:58] | Broadsky made his bullet | 布罗德斯基是 |
[33:59] | at a location near the ocean where produce is disinfected. | 在距海比较近的农产品杀菌处制出的子弹 |
[34:02] | Okay, hold on. | 等一下 |
[34:04] | This guy here– did he ever crew a ship | 这个男的有没有在一艘载有 |
[34:06] | that carried fruits and vegetables? | 蔬菜水果的船上做船员 |
[34:07] | Yeah, the Persephone. That’s the ship he works on. | 有 佩塞芬尼号 他在那条船上工作 |
[34:09] | – Where can I find that? – Right down there. | -怎么走 -顺着这条路 |
[34:11] | Far south side, pier eight. You can’t miss it. | 南片区 8号码头 很好找 |
[34:13] | Okay. Uh, thanks, Hodgins. | 好的 谢谢 哈金斯 |
[34:14] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Don’t you want any details? | 等等 你难道不想听听细节 |
[34:16] | Hey, look, I found sodium citrate, | 听着 我找到了柠檬酸钠 |
[34:18] | glycerin, e-polylysine… | 甘油 聚赖氨酸 |
[34:20] | You hung up, didn’t you? | 你挂了 是不是 |
[34:21] | Booth? Yeah, okay. | 布斯 好吧 |
[34:33] | Okay, when the cavalry gets here, you tell them | 救援队来了后 告诉他们 |
[34:35] | that I’m heading towards the Persephone, | 我向佩塞芬尼号方向去了 |
[34:37] | armed and dangerous. | 持枪 处境危险 |
[34:38] | Get on with HRT. | 去联系救援队 |
[35:53] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[35:55] | He’s there, but he’s not answering. | 他接了 但没有讲话 |
[35:57] | Maybe he can’t. | 也许他讲不成话 |
[36:00] | Okay, single click yes, double click no. | 单击是 双击否 |
[36:03] | Is this Booth? | 是布斯吗 |
[36:04] | Are you in danger? | 你有危险吗 |
[36:06] | Are you after Broadsky? | 你在追击布罗德斯基吗 |
[36:08] | I have information for him. | 我有信息要告诉他 |
[36:09] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[36:10] | Booth, the two bruises on the mastoid process were inflicted | 布斯 他乳突处的两处击痕 |
[36:14] | by two knuckles on Broadsky’s right fist. | 是由布罗德斯基的右手两个指关节造成的 |
[36:17] | Do you understand what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[36:20] | Dr. Brennan, listen. | 布纳恩博士 听着 |
[36:21] | If-If he is playing dueling snipers with Broadsky, | 他正在和布罗德斯基进行狙击手大对决 |
[36:23] | you got to get to the point real fast. | 你必须直切主题 |
[36:25] | Okay, he struck the mastoid, | 好吧 他猛击了乳突处 |
[36:27] | which is nearly 44 millimeters thick. | 那里约有44毫米厚 |
[36:30] | Ah, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[36:31] | Broadsky’s right hand is broken. | 布罗德斯基右手断了 |
[36:33] | You may have just saved my life. | 你真是救了我的命 |
[36:57] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[36:58] | Broadsky! | 布罗德斯基 |
[37:00] | You missed! | 你射偏了 |
[37:02] | Happens to the best of us. | 你们都射偏过 |
[37:07] | Not to you. | 你没射偏过 |
[37:09] | Not to me. | 我也没射偏过 |
[37:11] | You want to give up? | 你想认输吗 |
[37:14] | You want to give up? | 你想认输吗 |
[37:15] | You know that’s not my thing. | 你知道那不是我的风格 |
[38:05] | Drop your weapon, or I’ll blow your head off. | 放下武器 否则我会轰掉你的脑袋 |
[38:08] | Breaking tradition here. | 你破了规矩 |
[38:10] | Snipers go for high ground, Booth. | 狙击手通常都占领高地 布斯 |
[38:12] | Your hand’s broken; you can’t adjust. | 你的手断了 你没办法调节 |
[38:15] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[38:17] | Boy you killed– the squint– he was a good kid. | 你杀的那孩子 小斜眼 他是个好人 |
[38:21] | You did wrong there. | 你办了错事 |
[38:23] | Collateral damage in the pursuit of a greater good. | 追求正义的路上难免有连带伤害 |
[38:26] | Drop the weapon. I’m not gonna ask you again. | 放下武器 这是最后警告 |
[38:37] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[38:38] | Shut up, Jake. | 闭嘴 杰克 |
[38:41] | Are you really so damn positive you’re the good guy in this? | 你真的那么肯定你是好人吗 |
[38:47] | Yeah. Positive as you are. | 没错 像你一样确定 |
[38:49] | Difference is, I’m right. | 不同的是 我是正确的 |
[38:57] | Brennan. | 我是布纳恩 |
[39:02] | Yes, I-I understand. | 好 我知道了 |
[39:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:07] | Booth got Broadsky. | 布斯抓到布罗德斯基 |
[39:08] | – Yes! – I knew he’d get him. | -太好了 -我就知道他会抓到他的 |
[39:12] | Yes! Okay. | 太好了 |
[39:34] | Maybe she’s not coming. | 也许她不会来了 |
[39:35] | No, she’ll-she’ll be here. | 不 她会来的 |
[39:37] | Well, Dr. Brennan has been known to retreat | 布纳恩博士总是在遇到情感危机的时候 |
[39:39] | into hyper-rationalism in times of emotional turmoil, | 退缩回超理性主义世界里了 |
[39:43] | which could very well result in… | 这种危机很有可能导致… |
[39:45] | Okay, even I want to slap you now. | 现在连我都想打你 |
[39:47] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[39:48] | Bones said she will come, | 骨头说她会来 |
[39:50] | she will definitely be here. | 她就一定会来的 |
[40:04] | Hey, hey, guys. | 嘿 各位 |
[40:05] | Let us handle that, okay? | 让我们来吧 好吗 |
[40:06] | Okay, you got it. | 好的 |
[40:08] | Do you… do you want to say something? | 你想说点什么吗 |
[40:10] | What? Me? | 什么 我吗 |
[40:11] | I-I barely knew him. | 我都不怎么认识他 |
[40:13] | That’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[40:15] | Booth only ever called Mr. Nigel-Murray | 布斯总是称呼尼格尔-莫瑞先生为 |
[40:17] | “The English Squintern.” | “英国小斜眼” |
[40:19] | Well, some of us were worried that you wouldn’t make it. | 有些人还担心你不会来了呢 |
[40:22] | I stopped to get this. | 我去买这个了 |
[40:23] | Right, because nothing says | 对啊 没有什么会比 |
[40:25] | “Rest in peace” Like a | 盆栽更能表达 |
[40:27] | potted plant. | “安息”的祝福了 |
[40:28] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[40:31] | No, honey. | 没有 亲爱的 |
[40:32] | You did something exactly right. | 你做的完全正确 |
[40:41] | You know, Vincent gave me a great piece of advice. | 文森特给我了条很好的忠告 |
[40:44] | He said, “The busiest shopping hour | 他说”每年最繁忙的购物时段 |
[40:48] | “The entire year is between | 是圣诞前夜的 |
[40:50] | 3:00 and 4:00 on Christmas Eve.” | 三点到四点 |
[40:52] | So I never shop during that time. | 所以我从不在那时候去购物 |
[40:55] | Oh. He told me | 他告诉我 |
[40:57] | that Quebec City in Canada has the same amount of street crime | 加拿大的魁北克城的街道犯罪率 |
[41:01] | as Disney World. | 和迪斯尼乐园的一样多 |
[41:02] | So, safe place to visit. | 是个安全的出行目的地 |
[41:05] | Vincent informed me that the crack of a whip | 文森特告诉我鞭子击打的声音 |
[41:09] | was actually the tip | 实际上是鞭子尖 |
[41:11] | breaking the sound barrier. | 在突破音障 |
[41:12] | He told me that the top of the Eiffel Tower | 他告诉我埃菲尔铁塔的顶部 |
[41:14] | is actually six inches shorter in the wintertime. | 在冬天会低六英寸 |
[41:17] | So it’s better to climb it then. | 最好那个时候去登塔 |
[41:21] | Vincent’s favorite song was “Da Lime and Da Coconut.” | 文森特最喜欢的歌是”柠檬和椰子” |
[41:25] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[41:26] | ‘Cause that’s, like– that’s my jam. | 因为那首歌 我很熟悉啊 |
[41:38] | *Brother bought a coconut, he bought it for a dime* | *哥哥花了一角钱 买了棵椰子* |
[41:42] | *His sister had another one* | *他的妹妹也有一个* |
[41:43] | *She paid it for a lime* | *她用柠檬换来的* |
[41:45] | *She put the lime in the coconut and drank them both up* | *她把柠檬倒入椰子 一口气都喝光* |
[41:48] | *She put the lime in the coconut* | *她把柠檬倒入椰子* |
[41:51] | *And drank them both up * | *一口气都喝光* |
[41:52] | *She put the lime in the coconut and drank them both up * | *她把柠檬倒入椰子 一口气都喝光* |
[41:55] | *She put the lime in the coconut * | *她把柠檬倒入椰子 一口气都喝光* |
[41:58] | *And called the doctor, woke him up * | *叫来医生 摇醒他* |
[41:59] | *And said, Doctor, ain’t there nothing I can take? * | *她说 “医生 有没有什么药可以吃* |
[42:03] | *I said, Doctor, to relieve this bellyache? * | *我说 医生 可以减轻肚子痛* |
[42:06] | *I said, Doctor, ain’t there nothing I can take?* | *我说 医生 有没有什么药可以吃* |
[42:09] | *I said, Doctor, to relieve this bellyache?* | *我说 医生 可以减轻肚子痛* |
[42:13] | *Now let me get this straight* | *跟你直说了吧* |
[42:14] | *You put the lime in the coconut * | *你把柠檬倒入椰子* |
[42:16] | *You drink them both up * | *一口气都喝光* |
[42:17] | *You put the lime in the coconut she drank them both up * | *你把柠檬倒入椰子 一口气都喝光* |
[42:20] | *She put the lime in the coconut * | *她把柠檬倒入椰子* |
[42:23] | *She drank them both up * | *一口气都喝光* |
[42:24] | *She put the lime in the coconut * | *她把柠檬倒入椰子* |
[42:26] | *And drank them both up * | *一口气都喝光* |
[42:27] | *She put the lime in the coconut * | *她把柠檬倒入椰子* |
[42:29] | *And called the doctor, woke him up* | *叫来医生 摇醒他* |
[42:31] | *Said, Doctor, is there nothing I can take? * | *我说 医生 有没有什么药可以吃* |
[42:34] | *I said, Doctor, to relieve this bellyache, I said…* | *我说 医生 可以减轻肚子痛 我说…* |