时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Justin! – I want to bowl! | -贾斯汀 -我要打保龄球嘛 |
[00:04] | It’s my birthday and I want to bowl! | 今天是我生日 我现在就要打 |
[00:06] | I know, sweetheart, but we have to take turns. | 我知道 宝贝 但我们得轮流来 |
[00:10] | No turns! It’s my birthday! | 我才不要等 这是我的生日 |
[00:12] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[00:15] | Can we let Justin bowl just once? | 大家让贾斯汀玩一下好不好 |
[00:18] | I want to bowl now! | 我现在就要玩 |
[00:19] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[00:21] | Lane four! | 四号球道 |
[00:22] | The pins aren’t resetting on lane four! | 四号球道上的球瓶还没有放好 |
[00:24] | Okay, well, look, I gotta reset the lane. | 好的 听我说 我要重新设置下 |
[00:26] | – So you tell him to cool his jets. – I want to bowl… | -你让他安静下 -我要玩… |
[00:29] | Yeah, that’ll work. | 说得容易 |
[00:30] | now! | 现在就要 |
[00:31] | You need to behave, Justin. | 你要听话 守规矩 贾斯汀 |
[00:34] | I don’t have to. | 我才不要呢 |
[00:35] | I’m the birthday boy! | 我今天是寿星 |
[00:36] | You know what happens to little boys at a bowling alley | 知道不听话的小孩在球馆会遭到什么惩罚吗 |
[00:39] | who don’t behave, even on their birthday? | 即便是寿星也不例外 |
[00:42] | – What? – I don’t think you want to know. Behave! | -怎么 -你不会想知道的 安静点 |
[00:45] | What can they do to me? I’m the birthday boy. | 他们还能把我怎么样 今天我是老大 |
[01:01] | I’ll behave! | 我听话 |
[01:03] | I’ll behave! I’ll behave! | 我会听话 会乖乖的 |
[01:10] | I’m pretty sure any day | 我深深地觉得 |
[01:12] | the Guinness people are gonna come and measure me. | 我的肚子大得都要打破吉尼斯纪录了 |
[01:14] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来美极了 |
[01:16] | Yeah, for a water buffalo. | 都要肿成个水牛了 |
[01:18] | It’s two days past my due date. | 预产期已经过了两天 |
[01:20] | Well, the doctor said the baby could be up to two weeks late. | 医生说分娩推迟两个周也是可能的 |
[01:22] | It’s time to take matters into my own hands. | 是时候将命运掌握在自己手中了 |
[01:25] | – What do you mean? – Excuse me. | -你是什么意思 -服务生 |
[01:26] | Could I have some habanero sauce, please? | 请给我点哈瓦那辣酱 好吗 |
[01:29] | Hot sauce can bring on labor. | 辣椒酱能促使分娩 |
[01:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:33] | You confirm with Dr. Banno? | 你和巴诺医生确认了吗 |
[01:35] | First thing, she has to check the baby’s eyes. | 孩子一生下了 她就会检查眼睛 |
[01:37] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[01:39] | I’m sure we can handle it either way, | 我相信不管结果如何 我们都能接受 |
[01:41] | but I’d-I’d just like to know as soon as possible. | 但我…我只是想尽快知道结果 |
[01:44] | Dr. Banno has everything under control. | 一切都在巴诺医生的掌控之中 |
[01:45] | And everyone says she’s the best. | 每个人都说她是最好的医生 |
[01:48] | I’m sure I’ve asked you all of this, like, | 这件事我好像问你问了 |
[01:50] | – a hundred times, right? – It’s okay; I don’t care. | -快上百次了吧 -没事 我不介意 |
[01:55] | Don’t you think that that might be | 宝贝 你不觉得 |
[01:57] | a little too much there, babe? | 你好像加的太多了点吗 |
[01:58] | Oh, no, this isn’t that hot. | 没事 这个不是很辣 |
[02:13] | You should drink milk, not water. | 你应该喝牛奶 喝水没用 |
[02:17] | Oh, God! | 哦 我的天呐 |
[02:18] | Milk! | 牛奶 |
[02:19] | Can I get some milk?! | 给我杯牛奶 |
[02:22] | Can I get some milk down here, please? | 请拿杯牛奶过来 好吗 |
[02:24] | Angela says she’s going to have her baby today. | 安琪拉说她今天会分娩 |
[02:26] | She’s been saying that every day for two weeks. | 过去两周 她天天都这么说 |
[02:28] | Well, mathematically speaking, | 从数理上讲 |
[02:29] | the chances of her being right increase every day. | 每过一天 她这话成真的几率都在增加 |
[02:33] | Can you say “Blech of a strike?” | 这球打的实在是太血腥了 |
[02:36] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[02:38] | there’s an extreme amount of insect and maggot activity. | 这里昆虫和蛆数量极大 |
[02:41] | That would explain the lack of tissue. | 那也就解释了身体组织的分解 |
[02:43] | No one noticed him before he dropped? | 在放下来之前没人注意到吗 |
[02:45] | The owner says the alley’s been closed for ten days | 业主说 为了重铺地板 |
[02:47] | to resurface the floors. | 球道关闭了10天 |
[02:48] | It just reopened today. | 今天才重新开放 |
[02:50] | Judging by this piece of the pelvis and the mandible, | 通过这块盆骨以及下颌骨来看 |
[02:53] | I would say he was a Caucasian male, mid-30s. | 死者是30多岁的白人男性 |
[02:57] | How’d he get into the pinsetter? | 他怎么跑到这个球瓶摆放机中的啊 |
[03:00] | Well, look at that. | 过来瞧瞧 |
[03:01] | Looks like he got caught up in the machine, Bones. | 看起来他被卡在机器里了 骨头 |
[03:05] | It ground him up quite effectively. | 干净利落地把尸体碾碎了 |
[03:07] | The owner said people | 保龄球馆主说 |
[03:08] | have been known to sneak back here for, you know… | 大家常常偷偷跑到这里来…你懂的 |
[03:11] | – I do not know. – To have, you know… | -我不懂 -来那个 你明白的 |
[03:15] | Snacks? There are a lot of fast food wrappers. | 偷吃吗 这里有很多垃圾食品的包装 |
[03:17] | That would account for the maggots, | 这也能解释蛆和虫子的出现 |
[03:18] | insects and the rapid decomp. | 以及这么快的尸解 |
[03:20] | Wrong kind of snack. | “偷食”可不是吃这个 |
[03:21] | Bones, you know, sexual liaisons? | 骨头 是性交啦 |
[03:24] | – Oh… – So, what do you think? | -原来如此 -你有什么看法 |
[03:27] | Fell in there after making a little whoopee? | 是不是性奋过后 摔进去了 |
[03:29] | Well, only if he died during whoopee, | 除非是他还飘飘欲仙时就死了 |
[03:31] | and then fell into the machine. | 之后再摔入这机器中 |
[03:33] | He was dead when he was ripped apart. | 他是死后才被分尸的 |
[03:34] | At least a week. | 死了至少一周 |
[03:35] | There’s bruising on the ulna and pisiform | 在尺骨和豌豆骨上有擦伤痕 |
[03:38] | and there’s a slight fracture on the radial tuberosity. | 在桡骨粗隆上有一处细微的骨折 |
[03:41] | All antemortem. | 都是死前伤 |
[03:43] | Did you follow that? | 你明白她在说什么吗 |
[03:44] | Dead first, and then ground up. | 死了后才被切碎的 |
[03:46] | These are defensive wounds, Booth. | 这些是防卫伤 布斯 |
[03:48] | The victim was fending off an attack. | 死者是在抵挡一次袭击 |
[03:50] | Definitely failed to fend. | 不过肯定没挡得住 |
[03:51] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:52] | It appears this man was murdered. | 似乎此人是被谋杀的 |
[04:34] | I don’t even know why we’re here. | 我都不知道我在这干嘛 |
[04:36] | You mean existentially, | 你是从哲学上存在主义来说 |
[04:37] | as human beings or…? | 为何要做人类 还是… |
[04:39] | Really? I’m about to be a father any second | 不是吧 我随时都可能当父亲了 |
[04:41] | and you’re doing stand-up? | 你还在这开玩笑 |
[04:42] | No, I mean here, you know? | 当然不是 我是说为何要在这里 |
[04:44] | In the lab when we should be home, | 本该安静地在家里等着 |
[04:46] | waiting in comfort. | 结果却在实验室里 |
[04:48] | It’s normal to be worried. | 担心是正常的 |
[04:49] | Worry can make a guy edgy. | 担心会让人变得急躁 |
[04:51] | So right now, what you’re being is normal. | 而现在 你的感觉再正常不过 |
[04:54] | This is the guy taking apart a meat puppet puzzle. | 这就是那个被碾成一团肉酱的可怜家伙 |
[04:57] | Watch this. I’m about to Brennanize you. | 瞧好了 看我布纳恩附身 |
[04:59] | Brennanize? | 布纳恩附身 |
[05:00] | Transverse fracture of the metacarpal of the right thumb, | 右手拇指掌骨处的横向骨折 |
[05:02] | chondromalacia patellae of the left knee, | 左膝盖骨上的软骨软化 |
[05:04] | a notch in the notch of the ulna with… | 尺骨凹口里的伤痕以及… |
[05:06] | A notch in the notch? | 凹口里的伤痕 |
[05:07] | That’s correct. With exostosis of the medial surface. | 没错 以及近中面上的外生骨疣 |
[05:10] | Okay, so what is that? | 好吧 那是什么造成 |
[05:11] | Some kind of, like, repetitive stress stuff? | 是那种反复的重压打击吗 |
[05:13] | Yup. Like this. | 是的 就像这样 |
[05:20] | Yeah, I’m thinking | 是的 我想是 |
[05:21] | some kind of ritualized offering | 那种类似对太阳的 |
[05:23] | to, like, the sun, you know? | 祭祀仪式 |
[05:26] | Yeah, like a figure kinda on a high throne, right? | 像是对宝座上的神像进行膜拜 对吗 |
[05:29] | So, like a, like a Satanic or Illuminati slave. | 或者像撒旦教或光照派的信徒 |
[05:33] | Boys… | 先生们 |
[05:34] | – you’re bowling. – Hey, okay. | -是打保龄 -好吧 |
[05:36] | You’re ready?! All right, the hot sauce worked?! | 要生了吗 辣酱起作用了 |
[05:38] | No, not yet. | 没有 还没到时候 |
[05:39] | – Just relax. – Bowling? | -放松下 -打保龄吗 |
[05:41] | Bowling, yes. | 是保龄球 没错 |
[05:43] | Well, that would correspond with the high level | 那就与死者衣物中 |
[05:44] | of polyester in his garment. | 所发现的高含量涤纶相吻合 |
[05:47] | And the fact that he was found in a bowling alley. | 这与被发现于保龄球道这一事实也相吻合 |
[05:50] | And the fact that he was wearing a bowling shirt | 更能解释为何他穿了件保龄球衫 |
[05:53] | with the name “Jeff” sewn on the pocket. | 口袋上还缝了杰夫这个名字 |
[06:00] | And the team name… | 球队的名字是… |
[06:04] | “Thunderballs.” I knew a kid | 霹雳弹 我高中时认识的一个同学 |
[06:07] | in high school everybody called… | 每个人都叫他… |
[06:08] | Right, yeah. Just to be clear, you’re not in labor? | 知道了 你确定还没要生吗 |
[06:11] | No, honey, not currently. | 没有 亲爱的 现在还没 |
[06:13] | I don’t know. The hot sauce doesn’t work, | 我不清楚 辣酱没有用 |
[06:15] | the sex doesn’t work. | 做爱也没用 |
[06:17] | I mean, maybe we should just take | 也许我们应该 |
[06:19] | a long ride on a bumpy road. | 在颠簸的路上长飙一次 |
[06:21] | How is that any different than sex? | 那和做爱有什么区别吗 |
[06:24] | My mom went into labor after riding on a roller-coaster. | 我妈妈在坐过山车后就生产了 |
[06:27] | That explains a lot. | 难怪你这么蠢 |
[06:28] | I don’t know, honey. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[06:29] | Maybe we should try an amusement park. | 也许我们该去游乐场试试 |
[06:32] | I think we should just let the hot sauce work its magic. | 我想我们还是等着辣酱发挥它的魔力吧 |
[06:37] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[06:40] | Meet Mr. Jeff Fowler. | 死者是杰夫·福勒 |
[06:41] | Jeff Fowler was an accomplished bowler. | 杰夫·福勒是名小有成绩的保龄球手 |
[06:44] | Lots of trophies, custom balls. | 赢得不少奖项 还有很多定制的球 |
[06:45] | He was also a classic car restorer and dealer, | 他还从事老爷车修复和买卖 |
[06:47] | which tells us that he was fastidious, | 说明他这个人对事物很苛求 |
[06:49] | competitive, careful, respectful of design, | 好胜心强 处事谨慎 看重事物设计 |
[06:52] | social and gregarious. | 喜欢社交 |
[06:53] | Wait a second. Wait a second. This shirt says “Thunderballs.” | 等下 这件球衫上有”霹雳弹”字样 |
[06:57] | – I’m still doing my psych profile. – I know but this Thunderballs, | -心理分析还没完 -我听说过霹雳弹 |
[06:59] | that’s the name of Bones’ dad’s bowling team: | 骨头的父亲所在保龄球队就是这个名字 |
[07:01] | Thunderballs. Oh, God, I hope this is | 霹雳弹 我的天哪 |
[07:03] | not another case where Max, you know, killed someone. | 这别又是一起马克斯逞凶案 |
[07:05] | I thought he promised not to do at anymore. | 我还以为他保证过再也不会了 |
[07:07] | Well, if he isn’t the murderer, | 如果他不是凶手的话 |
[07:08] | I think he might be able to help us catch the bad guy. | 他也许能帮我们抓到那个坏蛋 |
[07:10] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢 |
[07:11] | Thank the victim’s shirt. | 你该谢死者的球衫 |
[07:18] | Angela, are you in labor? | 安琪拉 你要分娩了吗 |
[07:19] | Is it time? I can grab a cab and be there in five minutes. | 是时候了吗 我可以打车5分钟内赶到 |
[07:22] | No, no, nothing has happened, unfortunately. | 没有 很不幸 什么都没发生 |
[07:26] | What are you up to? | 你现在要去干什么 |
[07:27] | I’m going to meet Booth and my dad about this murder case. | 我正要去见布斯和我父亲 讨论下凶案 |
[07:30] | I wish you would go into labor. | 你要是已开始分娩就好了 |
[07:32] | Yeah, you and me both. | 是的 你我都希望如此 |
[07:33] | The Zuni Indians believed that | 祖尼印第安人相信 |
[07:36] | labor could be hastened by silence. | 沉默寡言可加速分娩 |
[07:39] | Did Hodgins tell you to tell me that? | 是哈金斯让你来这么劝我的吗 |
[07:41] | For some reason, I find it very difficult | 不知为何 我发现 |
[07:43] | to concentrate on anything else. | 自己很难把精力集中在其他事情上 |
[07:46] | Well, that’s probably because you are a very good friend. | 那很可能是因为你我是闺蜜 |
[07:49] | Yes, probably. I’m here, Ange. | 应该是的 我到了 安琪 |
[07:52] | I know you are, sweetie. | 我知道的 亲爱的 |
[07:53] | That’s why I love you. | 所以我才这么爱你 |
[07:55] | Oh, no, I mean I’m at the diner. | 不是这个意思 我是说我到餐馆了 |
[07:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:02] | Je-Jeff Fowler was murdered? | 杰夫·福勒被杀了吗 |
[08:04] | His skull was set up like a center pin. | 他的头骨就被摆着中心瓶的地方 |
[08:07] | Dad, what happened to you? | 爸 你怎么了 |
[08:09] | Oh, nothing, Tempe, nothing. | 没事 坦普 不值一提 |
[08:10] | So he’s going back there to get himself a little nookie. | 他到后面是去找乐子的 |
[08:14] | Right, so it’s true what they say. | 这么说 他们说的是真的 |
[08:16] | Dad, you don’t end up in a wheelchair for nothing. | 爸 什么都没发生 你也不会坐轮椅 |
[08:19] | Okay, if you must know… | 好吧 如果你非要知道… |
[08:23] | I had a very embarrassing physical event occur. | 是在一次很让人尴尬的体育活动中弄的 |
[08:25] | What, did you fall off your bike? | 怎么 你从自行车上摔下来了吗 |
[08:27] | Bed. | 床上 |
[08:28] | Yeah, and Rosamund was inured in that same, uh… | 没错 罗莎蒙德也受伤了 在同一场… |
[08:32] | – Physical event? – Yeah. | -体育活动 -是的 |
[08:34] | Okay, who’s Rosamund? | 好吧 谁是罗莎蒙德 |
[08:35] | – She’s a lady friend. – A lady friend? | -她是个女性朋友 -女性朋友 |
[08:37] | Did she break a hip or something? | 她摔到了屁股还是哪里 |
[08:38] | She’s 36. And by the way, | 她才36岁 还有 |
[08:40] | weren’t we talking about a murder case here? | 我们不是来讨论谋杀案的吗 |
[08:42] | Dad, can you think of why | 爸爸 你能想到为什么 |
[08:44] | anyone would want to kill Jeff Fowler? | 有人想要杀了杰夫·福勒吗 |
[08:46] | Well, he liked to call himself “The Closer”. | 他最喜欢叫他自己终结者 |
[08:48] | And we all called him “The Gloater”. | 而我们都叫他幸灾乐祸者 |
[08:51] | You’d kill a guy just for that? | 你会因此杀掉这个人吗 |
[08:53] | No kidding. You… | 可不是 你 |
[08:54] | Hey, cut it out! It wasn’t me. You know, you have | 打住 不是我杀的 在信任方面 |
[08:57] | trust issues, my friend. | 你有些问题 朋友 |
[08:59] | Do you think he was killed by a poor loser? | 你认为他是被输后不服气的人杀死的吗 |
[09:01] | Absolutely. Just not me. | 肯定的 反正不是我 |
[09:03] | Okay, we’ll just talk to everyone who he bowled against then. | 那我们就去和每一个与他比过保龄球的人谈谈 |
[09:05] | No, no, no, no. Here’s the thing. | 不不不 事情是这样的 |
[09:06] | It’s a tournament. And you’re not gonna get | 这是一场锦标赛 而且你们也不可能 |
[09:08] | these people to talk to you. | 让这些人开口 |
[09:09] | It’s only gonna lead to more questions. | 只会带来更多的问题 |
[09:11] | But the first 48 hours | 但是凶案调查的 |
[09:12] | of a murder investigation are crucial. | 头48小时是最为关键的 |
[09:14] | – Yeah. – Well, you’re a bowler, aren’t you? | -没错 -你是保龄球手吧 |
[09:17] | Yeah, yeah, I bowl. High 280s. | 是啊 我玩 最高分280分 |
[09:19] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:20] | It means he’s good. | 说明他很棒 |
[09:22] | So why not go in undercover? | 那为什么不做卧底调查呢 |
[09:24] | Come on. You could take my place with the Thunderballs. | 来吧 你们可以代替我加入霹雳弹 |
[09:26] | But you just said they won’t talk. | 但是你刚说他们不会谈这事 |
[09:28] | Yeah, but they love to gossip. | 是啊 但是他们喜欢八卦 |
[09:29] | I mean, what do you think bowlers are doing | 我是说 保龄球手不打球的时候 |
[09:31] | when they’re not actually bowling? | 还能干些什么呢 |
[09:32] | I get it. Get ’em to say something | 我明白了 让他们在锦标赛的过程中 |
[09:34] | during the tournament– I’m liking this. | 说出点什么 我喜欢这主意 |
[09:36] | I love undercover. What’ll I be? | 我喜欢做卧底 我要假扮谁 |
[09:39] | You can be my girlfriend. | 你可以做我女朋友 |
[09:41] | Fine. | 好 |
[09:42] | Um, but if Angela goes into labor, | 但是如果安琪拉要分娩 |
[09:44] | we have to pick a fight so that | 我们必须要假装吵架 这样 |
[09:46] | I can be there to catch the baby. | 我就可以及时去抱宝宝 |
[09:47] | We’ll get you there, hell or high water! | 不管遇到什么困难 都会保证你到场的 |
[09:50] | What? | 干吗 |
[09:53] | I don’t know. Something weird here. | 我不知道 感觉有点奇怪 |
[09:55] | You’re-you’re almost polite to each other. | 你们对彼此几乎是彬彬有礼 |
[09:57] | What is it? You having a fight? | 怎么了 你们吵架了 |
[09:58] | No, I just really, really want to be there | 没有 我只是真的非常想 |
[10:02] | when Angela’s baby is born. | 在安琪拉的宝宝出生时到场 |
[10:03] | Right, so how soon before I can become a Thunderball? | 对了 我还要多久才能成为霹雳弹的一员 |
[10:15] | Don’t you love that smell? | 你难道不喜欢那味道吗 |
[10:17] | The gladiators’ amphitheater. | 斗士们的角斗场 |
[10:19] | I can discern fried food, | 我能辨认出油炸食物 |
[10:21] | sweat, dirty feet, | 汗味 脚臭味 |
[10:23] | cigarette smoke, chewing gum. | 香烟味 口香糖味 |
[10:25] | And murder. | 还有谋杀 |
[10:27] | Okay, now, please, would you try and act like a couple? | 好了 麻烦你们表现得像情侣一样 |
[10:30] | And don’t embarrass me. | 还有别给我丢脸 |
[10:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:33] | – Wanda. – Here we go. | -旺达 -我们走 |
[10:44] | Hey, Amber, I want you to meet Buck and Wanda. | 安玻 我想为你介绍一下巴克和旺达 |
[10:48] | You’re awful young. | 你真是太年轻了 |
[10:49] | How good can he be? | 他能有多出色 |
[10:50] | He rents his shoes. | 他的鞋都是租来的 |
[10:52] | Hey, The Closer rented shoes. | 终结者也租鞋啊 |
[10:54] | This team is cursed. First Jeff gets killed, | 这是支被诅咒的队伍 先是杰夫被杀了 |
[10:57] | then you fall out of bed. | 然后你从床上掉下来 |
[10:59] | Now it’s just me and all this dead weight. | 现在就剩我和这么大负担 |
[11:02] | Hey, hey, hey, do not call me dead weight. I’m a champion. | 不许说我是负担 我是冠军 |
[11:06] | With style and grace. | 有气派有风度 |
[11:11] | Hercules Maldonado. They call me… | 海克力斯·马尔多纳多 他们叫我 |
[11:15] | The Tornado. | 龙卷风 |
[11:18] | Easy there, Hercules. | 消停点 海克力斯 |
[11:19] | You’re drooling all over my girl. | 你正对着我女人流口水呢 |
[11:21] | His fiancee, to be more exact. | 确切来说 我是他未婚妻 |
[11:25] | That’s French. | 那是法语 |
[11:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:29] | – Here you go, hon. – Thanks, doll. | -给你 亲爱的 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[11:46] | Now that’s my muffin at work. | 我的小松饼太像样了 |
[11:52] | – Form is everything. – You hear that, Buck? | -长相就是一切 -你听到了吗 巴克 |
[11:56] | I didn’t mean him. I meant you. | 我不是说他 我说的是你 |
[11:59] | Back off, Tina. | 边去 蒂娜 |
[12:01] | Don’t fraternize with the other team. | 别和其他队的人勾勾搭搭的 |
[12:03] | They play head games. | 他们在耍心机 |
[12:05] | I’m Alison Rose. | 我是艾莉森·罗斯 |
[12:07] | Like the flower. | 花一样 |
[12:08] | I love your hair. | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[12:10] | Alison, back off! | 艾莉森 边去 |
[12:13] | See what I mean? | 懂我说的意思了吧 |
[12:15] | Why don’t you take a chill pill, | 你怎么没带着冷静药丸 |
[12:16] | you poisonous little dwarf. | 你这个恶毒的小矮人 |
[12:22] | Tod Balacleets is coming. | 托德·巴拉利兹来了 |
[12:24] | He is the tournament director. | 他是赛事总监 |
[12:25] | AKA The Raven. | 又名乌鸦 |
[12:27] | I need you to sign in before the preliminaries can begin. | 我需要你在预选赛开始前签到 |
[12:30] | Fair play | 公平竞赛 |
[12:31] | and good sportsmanship above all else. | 体育道德精神高于一切 |
[12:34] | – You know the drill. – They call you The Raven? | -你懂的 -他们叫你乌鸦 |
[12:38] | They call you Buck? | 他们叫你巴克[有雄鹿的意思] |
[12:40] | And that’s Wanda. | 这是旺达 |
[12:42] | Nice to meet you, The Raven. | 很高兴认识你 乌鸦 |
[12:44] | All right, okay, Thunderballs, | 好了 霹雳弹 |
[12:46] | versus Strike Force. | 对阵”给力一击” |
[12:47] | Let the tournament begin. | 赶紧让比赛开始吧 |
[12:53] | So, these red flakes, they were embedded | 这些红色碎片 是嵌在 |
[12:58] | in the front of his skull. | 他前颅中 |
[13:00] | He’s so ground up, | 他被碾碎了 |
[13:01] | it’ll be tough to determine the cause of death. | 要想确定死因会非常困难 |
[13:03] | At least he was already dead before he was pulled apart. | 最起码在被分尸前他已经死了 |
[13:06] | You know, the only perimortem injury | 我找到的唯一的 |
[13:07] | that I could find is this fracture | 可能致死伤就是这个 |
[13:09] | to the nasal bone. | 鼻骨骨折 |
[13:11] | – Who dies of a broken nose? Exactly. – If I can’t figure out | -谁会因为鼻子断裂而死 -没错 如果我不能 |
[13:14] | the cause of death, Dr. Brennan’s going to be | 搞清楚死因 布纳恩博士会把我 |
[13:15] | tossing me into that machine. | 扔进那个机器里的 |
[13:17] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:19] | You’re supposed to say, “No, she’ll understand.” | 你应该说”不会的 她会理解的” |
[13:21] | Oh, but she won’t. | 她不会 |
[13:23] | Ah, that is so funny. | 真好笑 |
[13:25] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[13:26] | Only me being sarcastic. | 只听到了我挖苦的笑声 |
[13:28] | No, no, no– something rattled | 不不不 头颅里有什么东西 |
[13:29] | in the skull. | 嘎嘎作响 |
[13:37] | Something dislodged in the enzyme bath. | 在酶浴槽内有东西脱落了 |
[13:44] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[13:46] | He was killed by a broken nose. | 死因的确是因为鼻子断裂 |
[13:49] | When his nose got hit, | 当他鼻子受到撞击 |
[13:50] | the force shattered the cribiform plate | 外力将碎裂的骨筛板 |
[13:52] | in the back of his skull. | 撞进了他头颅深处 |
[13:53] | So fragments from inside his skull | 就是说他头颅内部的碎片 |
[13:57] | literally flew into his brain? | 确确实实飞入到他大脑中 |
[13:59] | Yeah, that’s how he died. | 对 他就是这么死的 |
[14:02] | Okay, is it time?! | 好 要生了吗 |
[14:03] | All right, I’m going to call Dr. Banno! | 我这就给布纳恩博士打电话 |
[14:04] | You really have to chill, Hodgins. | 你真的需要冷静一下 哈金斯 |
[14:28] | Come on, come on! All right! | 加油 加油 太好了 |
[14:31] | That’s how it’s done. | 这才像样 |
[14:47] | You got it. | 你做到了 |
[15:25] | What’re you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[15:26] | I log every game we’ve played in here. | 我将我们每次的比赛都记录在这里 |
[15:28] | How each lane plays. | 每条球道成绩如何 |
[15:30] | Who screwed up. | 谁搞糟了 |
[15:32] | How well I did. | 我做的有多好 |
[15:33] | Here’s where I’ll be in 2026. | 这是2026年我会达到的位置 |
[15:37] | “World Champion of the World.” | 世界的世界冠军 |
[15:39] | That’s a redundant statement. | 那是个重复的表述 |
[15:41] | I’m so good, they have to say it twice. | 我太优秀了 他们必须得说两次 |
[15:57] | It’s okay. Not to worry. We will win the next round, no? | 没事 别担心 下一轮我们会赢的 |
[16:00] | And you know what would be good? | 你知道怎样才会好吗 |
[16:01] | If you’d try to help with that. | 如果你真心想帮忙 |
[16:03] | I’ll be in the video arcade | 我会待在电子游戏机区 |
[16:04] | until needed, and not a second before. | 直到轮到我 绝对不会提前一秒来 |
[16:11] | Listen, you see the guy Hercules over there? | 听着 你们看到那边的海克力斯了吗 |
[16:13] | The Raven assigned him to us, | 在终结者被杀后 |
[16:15] | after The Closer got killed. | 乌鸦把他分配给我们 |
[16:17] | Well, I don’t see any other way for him to get on the team. | 不然我也想不出他为什么会入队 |
[16:19] | He’s terrible. | 他太差劲了 |
[16:20] | It’s not about playing, Bones. It’s about catching a murderer. | 这和比赛无关 骨头 这是为了抓住凶手 |
[16:23] | Then why are you trying to win? | 那为什么你还要努力获胜 |
[16:24] | First rule of undercover– | 卧底第一原则 |
[16:25] | you got to make it look real. | 你得让一切看起来和真的一样 |
[16:26] | You want to make it look real, maybe you should be | 你想要让这看起来跟真的一样 也许你们 |
[16:27] | a little more affectionate with each other. | 应该再亲热一点 |
[16:36] | I’ll go talk to Hercules. | 我去和海克力斯谈谈 |
[16:39] | What? | 干嘛 |
[16:44] | Good game, Hercules. | 打得不错 海克力斯 |
[16:46] | Gracias, senorita. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[16:48] | Although, without the venom of the little one, | 不过要是没有那个小家伙的尖酸刻薄 |
[16:50] | I would have been much better. | 我会表现得更好 |
[16:52] | Well, it must be difficult to step into The Closer’s shoes. | 顶替终结者的位置一定非常困难 |
[16:55] | That I would never do. | 我绝对不会那么做 |
[16:57] | But you have. | 但你的确顶替了他啊 |
[16:57] | No. I have my own shoes. | 不 我自己有鞋 |
[16:59] | You see, he used rental shoes. | 他都穿租来的鞋 |
[17:01] | A disgrace. | 耻辱 |
[17:02] | A real bowler does not rely on superstition. | 一个真正的保龄球手绝不依赖于迷信 |
[17:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[17:07] | Mr. Fowler believed in luck. | 福勒先生相信运气 |
[17:09] | His lucky rental shoes, lucky lane number 12, | 他那幸运的租来的鞋子 幸运12赛道 |
[17:12] | his lucky little shirt, lucky beer mug. | 幸运小T恤 幸运啤酒杯 |
[17:15] | It’s foolishness. | 真愚蠢 |
[17:16] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[17:17] | Yes. You see I– I’m a real man who does not need superstition, | 没错 你看 我是一个不需要迷信的真男人 |
[17:21] | because I have God on my side. | 因为上帝站在我这边 |
[17:25] | I’m sure God wants you to be a good bowler. | 我相信上帝想让你做个优秀的保龄球手 |
[17:28] | And when The Closer was going around | 终结者到处说 |
[17:30] | telling everyone that I was terrible, | 我打的很烂 |
[17:31] | I knew– I had faith that, one day, | 我知道 我有信心 总有一天 |
[17:33] | I would have my chance. | 我会有机会的 |
[17:35] | And now, huh? Now I do. | 现在 就是我的机会 |
[17:38] | Because he was murdered? | 因为他被谋杀了吗 |
[17:40] | God works in mysterious ways, no? | 上帝神秘莫测 不是吗 |
[17:42] | Well, I suppose that’s one way to explain it. | 这也不失为一种解释方式 |
[17:49] | Toodle-oo, Bucky. | 再见 小巴 |
[17:52] | Dude… | 伙计 |
[17:53] | that old fossil really wants to share milk and cookies with you, | 那个老太婆真是很想跟你分享牛奶和曲奇啊 |
[17:56] | if you get my drift. | 你懂我的意思的 |
[17:57] | Yeah, yeah, I get that a lot. | 我懂 这事常有 |
[18:00] | – Yeah, I know what you mean. – No, you don’t. | -我知道你的意思 -不 你不知道 |
[18:04] | Hey, when it comes to Alison, | 艾莉森这人 |
[18:05] | everyone is fair game. | 见到活物就下手 |
[18:07] | Alison put the moves on you? | 艾莉森追求你吗 |
[18:08] | Check it out, man, I’m fresh. | 看我 这么有型 |
[18:11] | What about The Closer? | 那终结者呢 |
[18:13] | Yeah. All the chicks dug The Closer. | 所有的小妞都喜欢他 |
[18:17] | He was a huge fish in this dinky little pond. | 他是这小破池子里的大鱼 |
[18:21] | With him gone, I am the hair apparent. | 他一死 我就出头了 |
[18:23] | Hair apparent? | 出头吗 |
[18:25] | That’s what they call it, dude. | 大家都是这么说的 |
[18:27] | Read a book. | 读点书吧 |
[18:32] | The splinters and chips dislodged | 里面脱落的碎屑和碎片 |
[18:34] | from the inside and shot through the brain matter. | 直接扎进了被害人的大脑 |
[18:36] | Okay, you do know that that hot sauce– | 好吧 你知道辣椒酱 |
[18:38] | the only thing it’s doing is making the baby sweat. | 唯一的作用就是让宝宝出汗吧 |
[18:41] | – My dad says that this always brings on labor. – Oh, yeah. | -我爸说辣椒酱能催产 -是啊 |
[18:44] | And a rock ‘n’ roll guitar god | 摇滚吉他之神 |
[18:46] | is definitely the go-to guy for obstetrics. | 肯定是产科大师 |
[18:49] | Any idea what caused | 知道什么能导致 |
[18:50] | the damage to the nasal and ethmoid bones? | 鼻腔和筛骨损伤吗 |
[18:52] | Okay, I tried a 2 x 4. | 我试了2乘4木板 |
[18:58] | It would have caused the brain damage, | 这可能会造成脑部损伤 |
[19:00] | but it would have crushed the frontal bone, | 但是会击碎额骨 |
[19:02] | the zygomatic bone and caused a Lefort fracture. | 颧骨 并引起勒福尔骨折 |
[19:04] | We need something with a more concentrated force. | 应该是一种力度更集中的东西 |
[19:07] | Yeah, maybe a hammer? | 可能是锤子吧 |
[19:10] | Oof! Wow, that’s nice, | 这个不错 |
[19:11] | but a little too concentrated. | 但是有点太集中了 |
[19:13] | Can you zoom in a bit? | 能放大点儿吗 |
[19:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:17] | We need a point of impact concentrated over the defined area, | 我们需要的是撞击点在划定区域内 |
[19:20] | but with the energy dispersed around the edges. | 但是力量分布在边缘的东西 |
[19:23] | Right, yeah, of course. | 对 当然了 |
[19:24] | Something with rounded edges. | 圆形的东西 |
[19:26] | That way the primary point of impact would be the nose, | 这样子初始的撞击点在鼻子上 |
[19:28] | and the edges would account for the spidering. | 蜘蛛痕是边缘造成的 |
[19:32] | Well, it’s not a bat. | 不是球棒 |
[19:35] | None of those match the fracture pattern. | 都不符合骨裂的纹路 |
[19:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:40] | What, do you know what it is? | 你知道是怎么回事了吗 |
[19:42] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[19:44] | What’s the murder weapon, Angie? | 凶器是什么 安琪 |
[19:46] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[19:48] | Come on, now, you’re the expert. | 拜托 你才是专家 |
[19:49] | You’ve been jumping around all day, | 你整天一惊一乍的 |
[19:51] | and when my water breaks you don’t even notice? | 我羊水破了你都没注意到吗 |
[19:53] | What? | 什么 |
[19:55] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[19:57] | Okay, here we go, here we go. | 要生了 要生了 |
[19:59] | It’s show time! | 到时候了 |
[20:01] | Okay, okay, I’m calm, very calm, okay? | 好的 好的 我冷静 我很冷静 好吧 |
[20:07] | No panic, no hysteria. | 没有恐慌 没有歇斯底里 |
[20:09] | We can totally handle this, right, Angie? | 完全在掌控之中 好吗 安琪 |
[20:11] | Get the car! | 去开车 |
[20:12] | Right! | 遵命 |
[20:13] | Where the hell are my keys?! | 我那该死的钥匙呢 |
[20:23] | Now that’s what we call a contraction. | 那就是宫缩 |
[20:25] | Oh, God, that’s what you call a contraction, you rotten old bat. | 你管那叫宫缩 死老太婆 |
[20:28] | I call it a fireball of pain. | 我管它叫撕心裂肺的疼 |
[20:31] | She didn’t mean that– the “Rotten old bat” part. | 她不是那个意思 死老太婆那句 |
[20:33] | I think I did. | 我就是这意思 |
[20:34] | That’s okay. Everyone reacts to the stress and pain | 没事 每个人对于分娩所带来的压力和疼痛 |
[20:37] | of childbirth differently. | 的反映都不大相同 |
[20:38] | Believe me, I have seen it all. | 相信我 我都见过 |
[20:39] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 我不大信 |
[20:40] | Angela’s a very unique individual. | 安琪拉是独一无二的 |
[20:43] | Shut up, Hodgins. | 闭嘴 哈金斯 |
[20:44] | Your voice is incredibly annoying. | 你的声音非常烦人 |
[20:46] | We’re going to wait for the contractions | 我们现在要等宫缩 |
[20:47] | to get a little closer together before asking you to push. | 变得更加频繁 再让你用力 |
[20:50] | Oh, God, they get closer together? | 神啊 还要频繁吗 |
[20:52] | Wait a minute, I knew that. | 等等 我知道的 |
[20:53] | I knew that, right, honey? | 我知道的 对吧 亲爱的 |
[20:55] | Didn’t I know that? | 我是知道的吧 |
[20:56] | I-I’m sorry that I called you a-a rotten old bat. | 对不起啊 管你叫你死老太婆 |
[21:00] | It’s okay. And, yes, you did know that. | 没事 你确实知道 |
[21:02] | Angela, you know | 安琪拉 |
[21:03] | everything you need to know to have this baby. | 分娩的一切你都知道 |
[21:05] | And what you forget, your husband will remind you. | 你要是忘了 你丈夫会提醒你的 |
[21:09] | Huh? | 啥 |
[21:11] | Doc, Doctor… uh… | 医生 医生 |
[21:15] | Right. Okay, so… | 好吧 好了 |
[21:18] | breathe through your nose. | 用鼻子呼吸 |
[21:19] | – Do not tell me what to do. – Okay. | -不用你教 -好吧 |
[21:22] | But-but-but coach me like we practiced. | 像练习的时候那样指导我 |
[21:24] | Those are mutually exclusive. | 这是矛盾的 |
[21:26] | Don’t argue with me. | 别和我争论 |
[21:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[21:33] | Hey, how’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[21:34] | It’s, you know, kind of hard to describe. | 你懂的 很难描述 |
[21:37] | This is great. This is really great. | 很好 真的很好 |
[21:39] | I am so ready for this. | 我准备好了 |
[21:41] | Is it okay if I ask Hodgins a question? | 能问哈金斯一个问题吗 |
[21:44] | Is it? | 能问吗 |
[21:44] | Yeah, yes, we’re just lying around | 行 可以 我们只是在躺着 |
[21:47] | waiting for these contractions to get closer together. | 等宫缩更加频繁而已 |
[21:50] | Go for it, bud. | 问吧 伙计 |
[21:51] | Okay, I put that red flake we found | 我把咱发现的红色薄片 |
[21:53] | into the mass spectrometer, | 放进了质谱仪 |
[21:54] | but I don’t really know how to read the results. | 但不知道结果怎么看 |
[21:56] | I can help you with that. | 这个我帮你 |
[21:57] | Also, um, I have no idea | 我也不知道 |
[22:00] | how to get the Angelatron to find the weapon. | 怎么用安琪拉系统找凶器 |
[22:02] | Oh, okay. Uh, you need to run it through my program. | 好吧 你需要运行我的程序 |
[22:05] | It’s really easy, I’ll, I’ll, I’ll help you through it. | 很简单的 我 我来 我来帮你 |
[22:08] | – Hey. What’s this? – Hello, Dr. Banno, | -这是什么 -你好 巴诺医生 |
[22:10] | I’m Wendell Bray. We’re solving a murder. | 我是温德尔·布雷 我们在破一起谋杀案 |
[22:12] | I’m pretty sure we’re supposed to be solving a baby. | 我很确定应该先把孩子生下来 |
[22:15] | Um, okay, so… Wendell? | 好的 温德尔 |
[22:17] | Let me see the mass spec readings. | 让我看一下质谱仪的读数 |
[22:19] | Wow. Wendell, um, what you… | 温德尔 你 |
[22:23] | what you need to do is | 你要做的就是 |
[22:24] | run it through a program called “Spatula.” | 运行”抹刀”程序 |
[22:27] | Hey, Sherry, how’s it going? | 雪莉 怎么样了 |
[22:30] | Oh, hey, Cam. We are solving a murder when we’re supposed to be | 凯 本来应该是要生小孩儿 |
[22:33] | concentrating on bringing a life into the world. | 结果在这侦破谋杀案了 |
[22:35] | Oh, contraction. | 宫缩 |
[22:37] | Good stiff one, looks like. | 看起来是很疼的一次 |
[22:38] | Hey, hey, that’s polyurethane. | 那是聚氨酯 |
[22:41] | – Did you say polyurethane? – Yeah. | -你是说聚氨酯吗 -是的 |
[22:43] | Bowling balls are made of polyurethane. | 保龄球就是聚氨酯做的 |
[22:45] | You know, that could be your murder weapon. | 可能就是凶器 |
[22:46] | Great, I’ll run it through the Scapula. | 很好 我用”肩胛骨”程序分析下 |
[22:48] | It’s Spatula. | 是抹刀程序 |
[22:49] | Okay. Sorry, Ange. | 好的 抱歉 安琪 |
[22:50] | Bye! And good luck, Angela. | 再见 好运 安琪拉 |
[22:52] | And you too, Sherry. | 你也是 雪莉 |
[23:01] | Yes! Eat it! | 万岁 受着吧 |
[23:03] | Rude. | 没礼貌 |
[23:04] | A little sportsmanship, if you please. | 有点体育道德吧 |
[23:07] | Sportsmanship is for losers and wanna-bes. | 失败者和窝囊废才谈体育道德 |
[23:10] | I’ll be in the arcade. | 我去电子游戏机区了 |
[23:11] | Kid was raised by wolves. | 这孩子是狼养大的 |
[23:14] | Till she killed and ate them all. | 直到她把它们杀死吃掉 |
[23:15] | I’ll get your ball for you, Muffin. | 我给你拿球 小松饼 |
[23:18] | Her daddy must’ve been a baker, | 她老爸肯定是面包师 |
[23:19] | – ’cause that is a great set of buns. – Down, boy. | -看这臀翘的 -老实点 小子 |
[23:22] | That’s okay, you got your eye on her, too. I get it. | 没事 你也看上她了 我懂的 |
[23:24] | But all’s fair, old man. | 情场不择手段 老头子 |
[23:26] | And I gotta warn you, I’m in the prime of my sexual magnetism. | 我警告你 现在可是我男性魅力的全盛时期 |
[23:29] | – Go, Buck! – Go, Buck! | -加油 巴克 -加油 巴克 |
[23:31] | Come on, Buck. | 加油 巴克 |
[23:40] | Why are you bowling so badly? | 咋打这么差 |
[23:41] | My feet are killing me. | 脚疼死了 |
[23:43] | This is Wanda. Talk to me. | 我是旺达 说吧 |
[23:45] | Hey, buddy! | 伙计 |
[23:46] | I need a pair of shoes that aren’t going to rot my feet. | 给我双不磨脚的鞋 |
[23:51] | One with the ball, | 看球 |
[23:53] | one with the lane, | 看道 |
[23:54] | one with the pin. | 看瓶 |
[23:56] | Let’s go… | 上 |
[24:03] | Boom! | 全中 |
[24:04] | Buck’s on the truck, | 巴克上手了 |
[24:06] | driving the truck. | 上道了 |
[24:08] | Buck truck! | 巴克 牛 |
[24:11] | He’s a car thief. | 他是偷车贼 |
[24:14] | – What? – Blake. | -谁 -布莱克 |
[24:15] | Isn’t that the best thing about bowling? | 这不就是打保龄球最好的事情吗 |
[24:18] | Getting to meet a wide range of people? | 遇见三教九流的人 |
[24:21] | Kid’s a car thief? | 那孩子是偷车贼吗 |
[24:22] | A compulsive joyrider. | 只为享受飙车而偷 |
[24:24] | The guy that got killed– didn’t he restore cars? | 被杀的那个人修车吧 |
[24:27] | Oh! That would make them natural enemies, I guess. | 天敌啊 |
[24:31] | I never thought of that. | 我没想到这个 |
[24:33] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[24:35] | Blake killed Jeff. | 是布莱克杀了杰夫 |
[24:37] | Hey, Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[24:38] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[24:40] | Later. | 待会儿聊 |
[24:44] | Wendell identified the murder weapon. | 温德尔鉴定出了凶器 |
[24:46] | Well, great. It’s about time. What is it? | 很好 也该查出来了 是什么啊 |
[24:48] | A bowling ball. | 保龄球 |
[24:49] | Oh, gee, that’s a big help. | 老天 真是帮了大忙 |
[24:51] | Great. That’s really gonna help in here. | 这下好了 帮了大忙 |
[24:54] | Oh, I got a great idea. I tell you what, why don’t you | 我有个好主意 你何不用你那 |
[24:56] | use your murder ray, there, and look in Blake’s bag. | 谋杀射线 照照布莱克的包 |
[24:58] | It’s not a murder ray, it’s an ultraviolet light. Why? | 不是谋杀射线 是紫外线 为什么 |
[25:01] | Why? Because they were natural enemies. | 为什么 因为他们是天敌 |
[25:03] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[25:04] | Distract him. | 分散他的注意力 |
[25:08] | Hey! What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:10] | Are you tampering with his equipment? | 你是在破坏他的球具吗 |
[25:12] | ‘Cause that is a grievous league violation. | 那可是严重的违反了比赛规定 |
[25:14] | No, no, no. She’s just looking, right? | 不不 她就是看看 对吧 |
[25:15] | Hey! What’s with the black light? | 那紫外线是怎么回事 |
[25:17] | I’m just looking to see | 我只是查看一下 |
[25:19] | if you used any substance to change the surface of your ball. | 你是否用了改变球体表面的物质 |
[25:22] | Right! Like, uh, baby powder for the, for your grip. | 是啊 比如爽身粉啥的 以便抓牢 |
[25:25] | I don’t cheat. | 我从来不作弊 |
[25:26] | Yeah, but you steal cars. | 是啊 但是你偷车 |
[25:28] | That would make me a thief, and not a cheater. | 那意味着我是贼 不是作弊者 |
[25:31] | You know what we should do? | 知道我们该做什么吗 |
[25:32] | – We just call over to The Raven. – Why? No, please. | -我们应该找乌鸦来解决 -为什么 算了 |
[25:35] | For to become our unbalanced mediator. | 找他来做调解人啊 |
[25:37] | Is there a problem here? | 有问题吗 |
[25:38] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[25:40] | I’m eyeing you Thunderballs. | 我盯着你们呢 霹雳弹 |
[25:42] | You know why? | 知道原因吗 |
[25:43] | ‘Cause Jeff Fowler got what he deserved. | 因为杰夫·福勒罪有应得 |
[25:46] | And so does anyone else who cheats. | 其他作弊的人也将如此 |
[25:48] | We don’t cheat. | 我们不作弊 |
[25:51] | I bet he killed Jeff. | 我打赌他杀了杰夫 |
[25:52] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[25:53] | Well, because Jeff superglued The Raven’s hand | 因为杰夫用万能胶把乌鸦的手 |
[25:57] | into his bowling ball | 粘在了保龄球上 |
[25:58] | at a Dialing-for-Dollars bowl-a-thon a couple years ago. | 几年前”来电得美元”保龄球马拉松赛的事 |
[26:02] | Yeah, you can see it on the interwebs computer. | 是啊 你们可以在内网的电脑上看到 |
[26:03] | It’s very funny. | 很搞笑 |
[26:04] | The Raven has never competed again. | 乌鸦从那之后就不参加比赛了 |
[26:06] | You know, they say sometimes, if you walk by the bowling alley | 听人说 如果你晚上路过球馆 |
[26:09] | at night, you can hear him yelling at God, | 你能听到他冲上帝大吼 |
[26:11] | and swearing revenge! | 发誓要报仇 |
[26:14] | So what I want you to do is | 我现在需要你 |
[26:15] | I want you to call Sweets, all right? | 给小甜甜打电话 |
[26:17] | Have The Raven picked up, so we can have him checked out | 把乌鸦带到局里 我们好查查他 |
[26:19] | for a case of the killer crazies. | 是不是疯狂的凶手 |
[26:24] | Everything looks great. | 一切都很好 |
[26:26] | No, it is not great. It is not great. | 不 不好 一点都不好 |
[26:29] | I want this thing out of me, and it’s staying in. | 我要把宝宝弄出去 宝宝就是不出去 |
[26:31] | Would you like to reconsider an epidural? | 要不要考虑下硬膜外麻醉 |
[26:33] | Hey, yeah, why not, Ange? | 是啊 安琪 |
[26:35] | Because natural childbirth is a beautiful, beautiful thing. | 因为自然分娩是很美的一件事 |
[26:40] | Excuse me, Dr. Banno. You’re, you’re blocking the, uh… | 打扰一下 巴诺医生 你挡住… |
[26:42] | Hey. According to Dr. Brennan, | 根据布纳恩博士的说法 |
[26:45] | “Bowling ball” wasn’t specific enough. | 保龄球不够精确 |
[26:46] | Dude. What do you want us to do about it? | 老兄 你还想怎样 |
[26:48] | You have to, you have to program | 你需要在安琪拉系统里 |
[26:50] | a series of variables into the Angelatron. | 编入一系列的变量 |
[26:53] | which mimic a spread of… Oh, God Almighty! | 使其能够模拟出…我的上帝啊 |
[26:56] | …spread of– aah! | …模拟出 |
[26:57] | Take me now! | 疼死我了 |
[26:59] | A spread of variables with… | 一个维度的变量 |
[27:01] | Mars, Saturn, and Uranus! | 火星 土星 天王星 |
[27:03] | Oh, babe! | 宝贝 |
[27:04] | I’ll figure it out myself. | 我自己想办法吧 |
[27:17] | That effectively ended your career. | 那直接终止了你的职业生涯 |
[27:21] | I’m the tournament director now. | 我现在是竞赛总监 |
[27:23] | People respect me. | 人们尊敬我 |
[27:24] | Right. But your true desire was to be a professional bowler, | 是啊 但你真正的期望是成为职业保龄球手 |
[27:27] | and you would have attained that desire, | 如果不是杰夫·福勒在球里涂了万能胶 |
[27:29] | if Jeff Fowler hadn’t put superglue in your bowling ball. | 你本可以实现自己的愿望的 |
[27:33] | It was just a prank. | 那只是一次恶作剧 |
[27:34] | Which ruined your life. | 毁了你的生活 |
[27:36] | I was a great bowler. | 我是个出色的球手 |
[27:38] | But after what Fowler did, I never trusted my release again. | 但自福勒那次之后 我一直无法摆脱掷球的阴影 |
[27:41] | Fate can be unkind. | 命运弄人啊 |
[27:44] | But you can’t fight it. | 怎么抵抗也没用 |
[27:46] | But… | 但是 |
[27:47] | you can take revenge on the deliverer of that fate. | 你可以向那个元凶复仇 |
[27:51] | The guy who stole your, your life. | 那个偷走你生活的人 |
[27:54] | Now, you keep saying that he ruined my life. | 你一直说他毁了我的生活 |
[27:57] | But I supervise 12 leagues; | 但是我监管12个联赛 |
[28:00] | I have the respect of my peers; I have a family. | 我的同仁对我敬佩有加 我有家庭 |
[28:02] | Well, sort of. | 算是家庭吧 |
[28:03] | The woman that I see sometimes, her stepkid seems to like me. | 跟我约会的那个女人的继子喜欢我 |
[28:06] | I am a well-respected official. | 我是备受尊敬的要员 |
[28:09] | You know, it could be said that you dress in black | 也可以理解成你一袭黑衣 |
[28:11] | and take revenge on real bowlers, | 向保龄球手复仇 |
[28:13] | by humiliating them | 以有关部门的姿态 |
[28:14] | in the guise of… officialdom. | 羞恼他们 |
[28:18] | Are you being so cruel to me in the hopes of | 你待我如此粗鲁 |
[28:20] | getting some kind of “Crazy murderer” response? | 是希望我一怒之下说漏嘴吗 |
[28:24] | Yeah. Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[28:26] | That’s extremely cold-hearted. | 这很冷血 |
[28:28] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[28:29] | Well, how did I do? | 我应对得如何 |
[28:30] | Quite well, actually. | 事实上 很好 |
[28:32] | But we still need you to provide an alibi | 但是我们依然需要你 |
[28:34] | for your whereabouts on the fourteenth. | 提供14号的不在场证明 |
[28:35] | I was bowling. | 我在打保龄球 |
[28:37] | Over at the Granville Lanes. | 在格兰维尔球场 |
[28:38] | No one knows me there, so I’m less self-conscious. | 那里没人认识我 我能自然一点 |
[28:41] | So you’re saying there’s no one to vouch for you. | 你是说没人能证明你的说辞吗 |
[28:45] | Well, someone must have seen me there, right? | 肯定有人见过我 |
[28:48] | I am The Raven. | 我是乌鸦 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:54] | We are in Spatula. | 进入”抹刀”程序 |
[28:56] | I think. This should get us a variety of bowling balls. | 我想是进去了 提供了不同的保龄球 |
[28:59] | Then we can, uh, run different scenarios | 我们可以模拟不同的场景 |
[29:01] | to determine the weight. | 来决定球重 |
[29:03] | – Very good. She always makes this look so difficult. – No. | -很棒 她总是弄得很玄乎 -简单 |
[29:08] | I am not sure that was right. | 我觉得设定有问题 |
[29:10] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[29:13] | In the counsels of government… | 政府建议 |
[29:15] | Okay, I’m pretty sure he’s not the killer. | 他肯定不是凶手 |
[29:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:19] | I am not really qualified to do this. | 使用这个我不够格 |
[29:23] | Oh! Whoa, Mr. Bray. | 布雷先生 |
[29:24] | Look, maybe, maybe I should just ask Angela. | 我看 我还是问问安琪拉吧 |
[29:27] | Uh, is, is this a good time? | 打扰一下 |
[29:30] | I don’t want to rush you, but you’ve got less than a minute | 不是我催你 但是距离下次宫缩 |
[29:33] | before the next contraction, Wendell. | 还有不到一分钟 温德尔 |
[29:34] | Oh! Uh, right. Okay, uh, | 好的 |
[29:36] | this thing doesn’t work. It started out all right, | 这东西不好使 开始一切都好 |
[29:38] | – but now it’s… – A million images started flying by, | -现在… -成千上万的图片闪过 |
[29:41] | Oh, my God. Did you hit “Purge”? | 天啊 你点击”涤荡”了吗 |
[29:43] | Hey, hey, get away from my equipment. | 离我的设备远一点 |
[29:45] | Do you want me to… | 你要我 |
[29:46] | No. Walk away, Wendell. Don’t touch anything. | 走得远远的 温德尔 什么都别碰 |
[29:49] | Go. | 走 |
[29:50] | Okay. We’re, uh… going. | 好 我们闪人了 |
[29:53] | Let’s try breathing, okay? Four short breaths. | 调整呼吸 四次短促的呼吸 |
[29:57] | Oh, God, shut up! | 天啊 闭嘴 |
[30:00] | You sound like a quacking duck! | 你听起来就像是呱呱叫的鸭子 |
[30:01] | Oh, God, okay. | 老天 好吧 |
[30:04] | Come on, Buck. Come on. | 加油 巴克 |
[30:12] | We are doomed! | 死定了 |
[30:13] | We only needed two pins to win, and you left them both standing. | 击中两瓶才能赢 可是你这分瓶了 |
[30:16] | I still got another ball. | 我还有补中的机会 |
[30:17] | Oh, yeah, right. A 7-10 split. | 谁信啊 那可是7号10号分瓶 |
[30:20] | It’s highly improbable, | 不大可能 |
[30:21] | statistically approaching the impossible. | 近乎于不可能 |
[30:23] | Sometimes when you speak, it’s like you, | 有时候你说话 感觉就像 |
[30:25] | you watch PBS on purpose. | 你特意看PBS的节目 |
[30:27] | You need two pins, I’ll get two pins. | 要击中两瓶 我就击中给你看 |
[30:44] | Boo-yah! | 赞哦 |
[30:45] | Something is wrong. | 有问题 |
[30:46] | You shouldn’t have been able to do that. | 你应该无法做到的 |
[30:47] | Oh, honey, give the man his props. | 亲爱的 肯定他的实力嘛 |
[30:49] | I’d like to, but it’s simply improbable. | 我也想 但是那不可能 |
[30:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:58] | Force equals mass times acceleration. | 力等于质量乘以加速度 |
[31:01] | Okay. To break a nose, you need a very low force | 打断鼻子 需要小一点的力 |
[31:04] | with a large mass, say around 30 Gs, or… | 大一点的质量 比如是30g 或是 |
[31:07] | No, no, no. Hmm. | 不不不 |
[31:09] | This is like watching Michelle do her homework. | 简直就像是在看米歇尔做功课 |
[31:11] | Maybe I should try to… Oh! Wait! | 也许我该试试 等等 |
[31:13] | Do you need me to– | 你需要我… |
[31:15] | Because of the amount of force it takes | 因为打断被害人鼻子的 |
[31:17] | to break the victim’s nose is so low, it means that | 力如此之小 意味着 |
[31:19] | the mass and acceleration must be fairly low as well, | 质量和加速度也相对的很小 |
[31:22] | so… in fact, any mass | 所以说 任何重量 |
[31:24] | over 2.26 kilograms, wielded at almost | 超过2点26千克 在有加速度的情况下 |
[31:27] | any acceleration, would be too much damage. | 造成的损伤都会过大 |
[31:30] | So 2.26 kilograms… | 2点26千克 |
[31:32] | Five pounds. | 5磅 |
[31:34] | The ball could not have weighed more than five pounds. | 球不会超过5磅重的 |
[31:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:41] | Looking through Amber’s laptop. | 查看安玻的笔记本电脑 |
[31:43] | Don’t you need a warrant for that? | 不需要授权令吗 |
[31:45] | If Buck and I ever have a child, | 如果我和巴克有了孩子 |
[31:47] | she will not turn out like Amber. | 不能让孩子变成安玻那样 |
[31:50] | Yeah, Temperance, it’s just us monkeys. | 是啊 坦普瑞 这就咱俩 |
[31:51] | You don’t have to keep up your cover story. | 你不用编造你的卧底故事 |
[31:53] | I find it helpful to remain in character. | 我觉得一直入戏比较有帮助 |
[31:56] | See how she improves month-to-month? | 看到她每月的提升了吗 |
[31:58] | Yeah, very impressive. | 是啊 很厉害 |
[32:00] | These are all the statistics from lane 12. | 这都是12号球道的数据 |
[32:02] | Yeah? So? | 是吗 那又如何 |
[32:03] | So, there have been some very difficult splits | 12号球道出现过多次 |
[32:06] | made on lane 12, including Booth’s. | 难度极大的分瓶 包括布斯那次 |
[32:08] | You… you think Amber falsified her records? | 你认为安玻篡改了记录 |
[32:11] | I think she tampered with the lane. | 我认为她对球道做了手脚 |
[32:14] | Hey, Joe, my feet are itching like crazy. | 乔 我的脚痒死了 |
[32:16] | Don’t you fumigate these? | 你没烟熏过吗 |
[32:17] | – Wear a size 12? – Yeah. | -12码鞋吗 -是的 |
[32:19] | Probably got Fowler’s shoes. | 可能穿的是福勒的鞋 |
[32:21] | He never wore socks. Feet stunk. | 他从来不穿球袜 大臭脚 |
[32:23] | We all hated it. | 我们都烦死了 |
[32:24] | Superstitious bastard. | 迷信的家伙 |
[32:26] | How do you calibrate the, uh, pin setters? | 你是怎样校正保龄球装置的 |
[32:30] | I don’t do anything. Computers do it all. | 什么都不用做 是由电脑控制的 |
[32:32] | So someone could reset the pin placement? | 就是说有人可以在装置上动手脚 |
[32:34] | Yeah, I guess. You know, I don’t really give a crap. | 大概是吧 我才不在乎呢 |
[32:37] | – What? – I was right. | -怎么了 -我说得没错 |
[32:38] | You never could have gotten that 7-10 split. | 你不可能击中7号和10号分瓶的 |
[32:40] | So you gotta keep giving up hope on me, there? | 你要一直对我这么没信心吗 |
[32:42] | No. Someone got into the computer system, | 不是的 有人进入了电脑系统 |
[32:45] | and recalibrated lane 12, | 重置了12号球道 |
[32:47] | so the pins set closer together. | 缩小球瓶间的距离 |
[32:48] | That’s why Fowler thought that lane 12 was lucky. | 所以福勒才会觉得12号球道是幸运的 |
[32:52] | It’s easier to bowl strikes and get splits. | 那样打全中和击中分瓶就很容易 |
[32:54] | I’ll be damned. Sweets was right. | 我靠 小甜甜说得没错 |
[32:55] | Fowler was a cheat. | 福勒是作弊了 |
[32:57] | This is Wanda. | 我是旺达 |
[32:59] | At the bowling alley. | 我在保龄球馆 |
[33:01] | The size and shape of the injury | 创面的大小和形状 |
[33:02] | indicates that he was killed with a bowling ball. | 说明他是被保龄球打死的 |
[33:04] | But the ball would have to be five pounds or less. | 但是球要小于等于五磅 |
[33:07] | A child’s bowling ball? | 儿童保龄球吗 |
[33:09] | Thanks, Wendell. | 多谢 温德尔 |
[33:10] | What’s he saying, it’s a kid’s ball? | 他怎么说 儿童保龄球吗 |
[33:12] | It appears so. | 貌似是的 |
[33:15] | Hey, what if it wasn’t Fowler who rigged the lane? | 如果不是福勒重置的保龄道呢 |
[33:18] | What if it was Amber? | 如果是安玻呢 |
[33:19] | Fowler figures it out… | 福勒察觉出后… |
[33:21] | She kills him. | 她杀了他 |
[33:23] | If we ever had a child like that… | 要是我们有那样的孩子的话… |
[33:26] | Oh, that’s never ever gonna happen, Wanda. | 不可能的事 旺达 |
[33:29] | Ever. | 永不可能 |
[33:32] | This is Wanda the bowler at the bowling tournament, | 我是旺达 保龄球锦标赛的队员 |
[33:35] | bowling. | 在打保龄球 |
[33:36] | Dr. Brennan, I’m here with Dr. Hodgins. | 布纳恩博士 我正在和哈金斯视频 |
[33:38] | Is he back from the baby being born? | 他忙完生小孩那边的事了吗 |
[33:40] | Oh, no, Angela’s still in labor. | 没有呢 安琪拉仍是临产状态 |
[33:42] | She stalled or something. | 她拖得比较久 |
[33:44] | Listen, tell her that bowling balls– they don’t flake, okay? | 听着 告诉她保龄球不会剥落 |
[33:47] | They chip. | 它们会碎裂 |
[33:48] | He said bowling balls don’t flake. | 他说保龄球不会剥落 |
[33:50] | What do they do? | 那它们会怎样 |
[33:51] | Uh, they chip. | 它们会碎裂 |
[33:52] | Is there a difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[33:54] | This is my area, okay, Wendell? | 这是我的专长 好不好 温德尔 |
[33:57] | Chips, flakes, shards, | 裂片 剥片 瓷碎片 |
[33:59] | fragments, slivers, chunks, | 碎片 薄片 块 |
[34:01] | lumps, shavings, snippets. | 结块 刨花 小片 |
[34:03] | This is what I do. | 我就是研究这个的 |
[34:04] | Okay, everybody is getting a little cranky now. | 好吧 大家现在都比较暴躁 |
[34:08] | If what you found was a flake, | 如果你找到的是剥落小片 |
[34:09] | that suggests that the murder weapon was not a bowling ball. | 那就说明凶器不是保龄球 |
[34:13] | Then what else is made of polyurethane and flakes? | 那还有什么是聚氨酯的 并会剥落 |
[34:16] | This type of polyurethane | 这种聚氨酯 |
[34:17] | meets national traffic safety standards. | 符合国家交通安全标准 |
[34:19] | You’re looking for a motorcycle helmet | 你们要找的是摩托车安全帽 |
[34:21] | with red sparkles. | 红色漆的 |
[34:22] | He says we’re looking for a motorcycle helmet with red sparkles. | 他说我们要找的是红色摩托车安全帽 |
[34:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:29] | She said “Thank you” And hung up. | 她说谢谢 然后挂了 |
[34:30] | H-How’s it going there, buddy? | 进展如何 老兄 |
[34:32] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[34:33] | It’s time to push. | 要用力了 |
[34:36] | It’s time to push. | 要用力了 |
[34:39] | Okay. | 来了 |
[34:42] | Okay, babe. | 好了 宝贝 |
[34:44] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:45] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好了 -好 |
[34:48] | Max. Max! | 马克斯 马克斯 |
[34:50] | Who owns a motorcycle? | 谁有摩托车 |
[34:53] | George Clooney does. | 乔治·克鲁尼有 |
[34:54] | No, Booth means in the league. | 不是 布斯是指在队里 |
[34:57] | Nobody. | 没有人有 |
[34:58] | Ah, this sucks. | 真失败 |
[34:59] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[35:02] | He does. | 他有 |
[35:04] | – The shoe guy? – Yeah. | -管鞋的家伙 -没错 |
[35:07] | We’re up! Let’s go. | 该我们了 快来 |
[35:09] | Well, we quit. | 我们不玩了 |
[35:10] | What?! Hercules! | 什么 海克力斯 |
[35:13] | We have to catch a killer, and then we have to | 我们要抓凶手 然后我们要去 |
[35:15] | go visit our friend in the hospital. You understand. | 医院看望朋友 你能理解吧 |
[35:17] | Hercules! They’re bailing! | 海克力斯 他们弃权了 |
[35:19] | They’re forfeiting? | 他们被取消资格了吗 |
[35:20] | What? I don’t want to win like that. | 什么 我可不想这样获胜 |
[35:21] | Hey, a win is a win; I’m okay with this. | 赢了就是赢了 对此我没意见 |
[35:23] | Oh, I’m not okay with that. | 我有意见 |
[35:31] | Uh, what are you doing to my helmet? | 你在对我的头盔做什么 |
[35:33] | Looks like blood. | 看起来像是血 |
[35:35] | Everybody! Everybody get back to the game! | 各位 大家快回去比赛 |
[35:38] | Listen, kid, there are things more important | 听着 小孩 有比你的保龄平均成绩 |
[35:40] | than your bowling average. | 还要重要的事情 |
[35:41] | Do not mess with me, you mullet-haired hick! | 你别惹恼我 你这个乌鱼长毛佬 |
[35:44] | Listen, kid, I’m with the FBI. | 听着 小孩 我是联邦调查局的 |
[35:46] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是联调局探员 |
[35:47] | You watch your mouth. | 说话注意点 |
[35:48] | Hey, you! | 嘿 小子 |
[35:49] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Jeff Fowler. | 你因涉嫌杀害杰夫·福勒而被捕 |
[35:50] | You run, I swear I’ll shoot you. | 你要是跑的话 我保证毙了你 |
[35:54] | – Dad! – He was gonna run; | -老爸 -他要逃跑 |
[35:56] | I saw it in his eyes. | 他眼里流露出来了 |
[35:57] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[35:58] | You’d have killed him, too. | 你也会想杀他的 |
[35:59] | He never washed his feet. | 他从来不洗脚 |
[36:01] | I mean, look at my hands! | 看看我的手 |
[36:02] | All of my fingernails fell off. | 我的指甲全掉了 |
[36:04] | And then my girlfriend left me for The Raven, | 我女朋友跟乌鸦跑了 |
[36:06] | and I really liked her kid. | 我很喜欢她的小孩 |
[36:08] | I didn’t even hit him that hard. | 我打他时就没怎么用力 |
[36:09] | It was just a tap. | 就是轻打了一下 |
[36:10] | Couldn’t you go easy on him? | 难道不能从轻处理吗 |
[36:12] | Yeah, Jeff Fowler was a pretty terrible guy. | 是啊 杰夫·福勒是个挺糟糕的人 |
[36:15] | L-Let him go. | 放他走吧 |
[36:16] | Go easy on him?! | 从轻处置他 |
[36:20] | You ruined everything! | 你坏了我的事 |
[36:21] | No… | 不… |
[36:22] | Stop her. | 拦下她 |
[36:25] | You are a horrible child! | 你真是个可怕的孩子 |
[36:32] | Oh, that’s good, Angie! | 加油 安琪 |
[36:33] | Good, Angie! | 很好 安琪 |
[36:34] | We’re very close. | 就快好了 |
[36:37] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[36:40] | Hi. I want to talk about | 嗨 我想和你谈谈 |
[36:42] | if the baby is blind. | 要是孩子看不见的问题 |
[36:45] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[36:45] | Yeah, yeah, now. | 是的 现在 |
[36:47] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[36:49] | Well, well, yeah, we’re ready for that. | 好吧 不过我们有心理准备 |
[36:52] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[36:53] | Yeah, we’re ready. Right? | 我们准备好了 是不 |
[36:55] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[36:57] | It’ll only take a moment to check your baby’s eyes. | 检查孩子的眼睛会很快 |
[36:59] | I won’t keep you waiting, trust me. | 相信我 不会让你们等久的 |
[37:06] | Have I ever told you how-how wonderful your voice is? | 我有没有告诉过你 你的声音很好听 |
[37:11] | It’s like hot tea and-and honey. | 就像一杯蜂蜜热茶 |
[37:14] | Any child who has a father | 哪个孩子的爸爸 |
[37:16] | with a voice like yours is just… | 要是有你这样的声音就太… |
[37:20] | Have I ever told you how good you smell? | 我有没有告诉过你 你有多好闻 |
[37:24] | And-And how soft your skin is? | 你的肌肤有多柔软 |
[37:26] | And how every time you take my hand, | 每次你握着我的手时 |
[37:30] | I feel your whole life vibrating with mine? | 我就感到你我的生命交织在一起 |
[37:35] | My God. | 我的天 |
[37:36] | You’re going to be wonderful parents, | 不管发生什么 |
[37:38] | no matter what happens. | 你们都将成为很棒的父母 |
[37:45] | Okay! Push, Ange! | 好 用力 安琪 |
[37:47] | This is the one. Here we go. | 就等这下了 来吧 |
[37:49] | Go, Ange, go! | 加油 安琪 加油 |
[37:52] | Yeah, that’s it! | 很好 |
[38:12] | Oh, God! | 我的老天 |
[38:18] | He’s here. He’s here. | 他出来了 出来了 |
[38:20] | He? | 他 |
[38:21] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[38:23] | He’s a he. | 是个男孩 |
[38:25] | Give me just a moment. | 稍等一下 |
[38:31] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[39:06] | Your son’s vision is fine. | 你们儿子的视力正常 |
[39:10] | Everything about him is just fine. | 他一切都很正常 |
[39:50] | Everybody, I would like you to meet my son, | 各位 来见见我的儿子 |
[39:54] | Michael Stacatto Vincent Hodgins. | 迈克尔·斯达克多·文森特·哈金斯 |
[40:18] | Hey. These are your friends. | 这些是你的朋友们 |
[40:21] | These are your friends. | 这些是你的朋友们 |
[40:23] | Congratulations, brother. | 恭喜恭喜 老兄 |
[40:29] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[40:35] | What was it like? | 什么感觉 |
[40:37] | It was wonderful. | 感觉很神奇 |
[40:40] | And beautiful. | 也很美妙 |
[40:46] | It was a dream. | 像做梦一般 |
[40:54] | Look at this guy. | 看这个小家伙 |
[40:56] | It’s from Booth, too. | 也有布斯一份 |
[40:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[41:05] | They looked so happy. | 他们看起来很开心 |
[41:06] | Yeah, well, they had a baby. | 当然了 他们有了孩子 |
[41:09] | Their whole lives have changed. | 他们的生活从此改变 |
[41:10] | You’d think they’d be a little more apprehensive. | 你可能会觉得他们至少应有些担忧 |
[41:12] | Well, you know, having a baby– that’s a good thing. | 但有了孩子是好事情 |
[41:15] | You really think that? | 你真的那么认为 |
[41:17] | Yeah, it’s a great thing. | 对啊 有孩子是件好事 |
[41:18] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[41:21] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[41:22] | Bones, look, the baby, the baby’s fine. | 骨头 那个宝宝很好 |
[41:25] | It’s healthy. They had a healthy baby. | 很健康 他们有了个健康的宝宝 |
[41:27] | All right? They love each other. | 并且他们很相爱 |
[41:28] | This is the happiest day of their lives. | 这是他们一生中最开心的时刻 |
[41:31] | Okay? | 对吗 |
[41:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:38] | I’m… | 我… |
[41:40] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[41:45] | You’re the father. | 你是孩子的父亲 |