时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Mr. Sedlak! | 赛拉克先生 |
[00:08] | Mr. Sedlak! | 赛拉克先生 |
[00:12] | You’re eight days late with the rent. | 你交房租都晚了八天了 |
[00:15] | Just because I’m the new super doesn’t mean | 别以为我是新的管理员 |
[00:17] | I won’t heave your sorry ass | 我就不会把你给踢出去 |
[00:19] | out the window if I have a mind to! | 我要是想踢谁都拦不了 |
[00:22] | I… | 我 |
[00:24] | What a slob. | 邋遢死了 |
[00:31] | Someone’s not getting their security deposit back. | 某人的押金是别想要回去了 |
[00:40] | How did you complete your undergraduate degree | 你是怎么在两年完成大学本科学业的啊 |
[00:42] | in two years while confined to a juvenile detention facility? | 你当时还被关在少管所呢 |
[00:45] | Well, some people are born with a knack for shooting, | 有些人天生就擅长射击 |
[00:48] | some singing. | 有些人天生好嗓子 |
[00:49] | Me — I got a knack for thinking. | 而我 擅长思考 |
[00:51] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[00:52] | You graduated top of your university class when you were 16, | 你十六岁就以班级头名从大学毕业 |
[00:55] | you’ll have a doctorate by the time you’re 20. | 你二十岁时就能拿到博士学位 |
[00:57] | There is nothing simple about that. | 那可不简单 |
[00:58] | And you’re sure I’m cleared to work here? | 你确定我能在这工作吗 |
[01:00] | I mean, after such a kindness, | 你好意给我工作 |
[01:02] | I don’t want to get no one in trouble on my account. | 我可不想因为我的事给任何人惹麻烦 |
[01:03] | I spoke to your parole officer in North Carolina. | 我跟你在北卡罗来纳州的假释官谈过了 |
[01:06] | Your record is officially expunged | 你的犯罪记录已经正式被消除 |
[01:08] | and sealed forever, so it’s no problem. | 并被永远封存了 没问题的 |
[01:10] | I cannot thank you enough, Dr. Saroyan. | 真是不知道怎么感谢你 瑟罗医生 |
[01:12] | Yeah, the pleasure’s mine. | 不 这是我的荣幸 |
[01:14] | I’m the one that’s getting a brilliant new intern. | 能找到如此出色的一名实习生 |
[01:15] | Well, I’m just a simple country boy | 我不过是个普通的乡村男孩 |
[01:18] | trying to put one foot in front of the other, ma’am. | 想要一步一个脚印 好好干 女士 |
[01:19] | Well, put on this simple lab coat, | 把这件普通的实验室服穿上 |
[01:21] | and you can help me prep the forensic platform. | 然后帮我准备检验台吧 |
[01:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:36] | There are multiple lacerations to the ribs. | 肋骨上有多处划伤 |
[01:39] | Yeah, that’ll happen when you’re thrown through a terrarium. | 被人丢进玻璃容器里都会造成那样的伤口 |
[01:41] | I got you. | 逮到你了 |
[01:43] | Skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom. | 皮肤就跟婴儿的屁屁一样光滑 |
[01:45] | Looks like Dr. Evil’s cat. | 长得好像邪恶博士[《王牌大贱谍》的反派]的猫 |
[01:47] | Yeah. I’ll analyze their scat back at the lab. | 我要把他们的粪便带回实验室里好好研究一下 |
[01:49] | That sounds exciting. | 听上去挺有趣的 |
[01:50] | Okay, so what do we got here, Bones? | 好吧 有什么发现 骨头 |
[01:52] | The victim is a female, early 30s. | 死者是女性 三十出头 |
[01:55] | It appears death was caused | 看起来死因是 |
[01:56] | by the L1 vertebra being punctured, | 第一脊椎骨被刺穿 |
[01:59] | severing the posterior spinal vein and arteries. | 切断了后侧脊椎静脉和动脉 |
[02:02] | Dr. Brennan, you sure you don’t want a chair? | 布纳恩博士 你真的不坐吗 |
[02:04] | The way you’re squatting, I’m worried that little guy | 你这么蹲着 我担心你肚子里的小帅哥 |
[02:05] | in there is gonna just drop right out. | 直接跑出来了 |
[02:07] | Thank you but my uterus | 谢谢你的好意 但我的子宫 |
[02:09] | and cervical plug are quite healthy. | 和子宫颈都很健康 |
[02:10] | Also, I’m not having a boy, it’s a girl. | 再有我怀的不是男孩 是女孩 |
[02:13] | A girl. | 女孩 |
[02:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:15] | Well, the fetus growing inside my womb | 我子宫里的胚胎 |
[02:17] | has female genitalia. | 有女性生殖器 |
[02:19] | You guys are having a girl? | 你俩要有女儿啦 |
[02:21] | – That is so awesome! – Okay, just wait one second. | -太棒了 -好吧 你先等会 |
[02:23] | Can I just have a word with you here? | 能借一步说话不 |
[02:26] | You’re guessing, right, what we’re having? | 你是猜的 对吧 我是说宝宝的性别 |
[02:28] | No. I had an ultrasound at the doctor’s this morning. | 不是 我今天早上去医院做超声波了 |
[02:31] | – Are you displeased with the results? – No. | -是女孩你不开心吗 -不是 |
[02:33] | Thrilled, but you can’t just spring something | 我超开心 但是你总不能当着大家的面 |
[02:35] | like that on me in public. | 突然间跟我宣布这种事吧 |
[02:37] | Why didn’t you tell me that | 你预约去看医生 |
[02:38] | you had a doctor’s appointment? | 怎么都不告诉我呢 |
[02:40] | Ultrasounds are poorly pixilated and in black and white. | 超声波成像像素很低 又是黑白的 |
[02:43] | You only like movies that are in color. | 你只喜欢看彩色电影 |
[02:45] | I would have loved this movie. | 我会爱死这部电影的 |
[02:46] | It would have been my favorite movie of all time. | 这肯定是我这辈子最爱的电影 |
[02:47] | Sorry. I had no idea | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[02:49] | that our child’s genitals were so important to you. | 孩子的生殖器对于你来说这么重要 |
[02:51] | Bones, I am the father. | 骨头 我可是孩子的父亲啊 |
[02:53] | You see? | 你明白吗 |
[02:54] | All right, you know, I can’t deal with this right now. | 好吧 我现在没办法跟你吵这件事 |
[02:56] | We’ll talk about it later, and okay, so, | 咱们晚点再谈吧 那么 |
[02:59] | victim here is a female, correct? | 死者是女性 对吧 |
[03:01] | Yes. Should I have told you that in private, as well? | 是的 我是不是也该私下告诉你呢 |
[03:04] | That’s good. Well, let’s just keep pressing forward. | “真好笑” 没完没了 是吧 |
[03:06] | Okay, so the registered tenant was Mr. Sedlak. | 在这里登记的住户是赛拉克先生 |
[03:09] | He can’t be located, so this is definitely not the tenant. | 找不到赛拉克先生 而她肯定不是租户 |
[03:12] | And why did the rats only eat half of her? | 为什么老鼠只啃她的半边身子呢 |
[03:14] | Well, since they’re hairless, | 因为老鼠没有毛 |
[03:15] | the rats need to stay warm under the terrarium’s UV lights. | 所以它们得待在玻璃缸的紫外线灯下来取暖 |
[03:18] | The rats were just food for the real tenant, python regius. | 这些老鼠只是玻璃缸里真正主人球蟒的食物而已 |
[03:24] | It appears that our slithering friend | 看来”蛇兄” |
[03:25] | has found another warm and cozy hiding spot. | 已经找到了另一处温暖舒适的地方 |
[03:28] | It’s very possible that | 这条球蟒很有可能 |
[03:29] | the python consumed some evidence which we will need to retrieve. | 吃掉了一部分我们需要采集的证据 |
[03:33] | Right. Hodgins, you find the snake. | 没错 哈金斯 你负责把蛇找到 |
[03:35] | Bones, you take the body back to the Jeffersonian. | 骨头 你把尸体带回杰斐逊实验室 |
[03:37] | – What are you going to do? – Well, it’s not really important | -那你干吗 -咱俩互相 |
[03:39] | that we share every detail of our day, is it? | 向对方汇报行程并不重要 是吧 |
[03:43] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:44] | For a moment, I thought you didn’t understand. | 我还以为你无法理解呢 |
[04:00] | Mr. Abernathy, a few observations | 阿伯纳西先生 说说你的观察结果吧 |
[04:02] | so that I may judge your ability with a real set of remains. | 以便我评判你在处理尸体时的能力 |
[04:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[04:07] | Uh, the victim is a female, | 死者是女性 |
[04:09] | normally I would say late 20s to early 30s, | 通常情况下我会说她的年龄在30岁左右 |
[04:11] | but in this case, I would say 30 to 31 | 但根据这具遗体 我认为她30岁或是31岁 |
[04:14] | based on the sternal rib ends, smooth, only a few pores, | 因为她的胸肋边缘平滑 只有几个孔 |
[04:17] | sharp rim edge irregularly contoured, zero projections. | 尖锐的边缘呈不规则的波状 没有突起 |
[04:21] | That, in conjuncture with the barely discernible fusion line | 再加上中部锁骨上几乎无法辨别的融合线 |
[04:23] | at the medial clavicle, gives us precise age. | 使我们能精准判断出她的年龄 |
[04:26] | As for injuries, cursory examination | 外伤方面 经过粗略观察 |
[04:28] | shows sharp-force trauma present on the ribs, | 她的肋骨 后尺骨 肱骨和冈上窝 |
[04:31] | posterior ulna, humerus and supraspinous fossa. | 均呈现尖状物刺伤的痕迹 |
[04:34] | It’s all consistent with being thrown through annealed | 这表明她被人推倒在退火玻璃上 |
[04:36] | rather than tempered glass; | 而不是钢化玻璃 |
[04:38] | said glass approximately six millimeters in thickness, | 根据肩胛骨上扎着的玻璃碎片来判断 |
[04:41] | judging by the shards protruding from the scapula. | 玻璃的厚度大概为六毫米 |
[04:44] | A promising start. | 开头开得不错 |
[04:46] | Dr. Saroyan? | 到你了 瑟罗博士 |
[04:48] | Uh, sure, ’cause who wouldn’t want to follow that act? | 好呀 这是要抛玉引砖啊 |
[04:51] | Well, uh, feeding activity | 那些老鼠 |
[04:53] | on the lower half of the body was isolated, | 并没有啃食尸体的下半身 |
[04:55] | leaving this entire portion almost fully intact, | 所以这一部分基本上是完整无缺的 |
[04:58] | including much of the small intestine and — | 包括小肠的大部分还有 |
[05:03] | Did you guys see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[05:04] | Uh, peristalsis due to abdominal distention? | 由腹部膨胀造成的蠕动吗 |
[05:08] | Except the victim has no abdomen. | 但是死者根本就没有腹部了 |
[05:13] | Oh, God! Get it out of here! | 天啊 把它弄走 |
[05:19] | Oh, God, I hate snakes! | 天啊 我最怕蛇了 |
[05:22] | Dr. Hodgins? | 哈金斯博士 |
[05:23] | Somebody kill that thing. | 谁把那东西给弄死 |
[05:25] | You can come back to the lab. | 你可以回实验室了 |
[05:27] | We’ve discovered the warm place where the python was hiding. | 我们找到了供蟒蛇保暖的藏身之所 |
[05:30] | Oh, I got to say, Ma’am, this is the best damn job ever. | 我不得不说 女士 这他娘的是最棒的工作 |
[06:09] | So I hear Finn saved you from having a heart attack. | 我听说是芬恩救了你一命 |
[06:13] | Yes. He’s quite handy with serpents. | 是的 他对蛇很有一套 |
[06:16] | Even Dr. Brennan was impressed. | 布纳恩博士也很欣赏他 |
[06:17] | Really? It’s rare for her to trust a new intern to work solo. | 真的吗 她很少会放手让新实习生独干 |
[06:21] | Well, I’ll, uh, I’ll try to do her proud. | 我会尽量让她满意 |
[06:23] | Seriously? | 没搞错吧 |
[06:25] | “Do her proud”? | “让她满意” |
[06:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | What exactly did you do to wind up in juvie | 你到底干了什么 |
[06:31] | for three years anyway? | 导致你在少管所呆了三年 |
[06:32] | Dr. Hodgins, we have work to do. | 哈金斯博士 我们有正事要做 |
[06:34] | It’s an innocent question. | 问问又不会少块肉 |
[06:35] | No need to worry, Dr. Hodgins. | 不用担心 哈金斯博士 |
[06:37] | A few mistakes when I was a sprout. | 年幼无知犯了点错 |
[06:39] | But now I’m as honest as the sunshine on the back of a honeybee. | 我现在就跟蜜蜂背上的阳光一样正直 |
[06:42] | Why is that honest? | 这有什么正直的 |
[06:43] | There is a lot of masticated food in the teeth. | 齿缝中有很多被咀嚼过的食物 |
[06:47] | A lot. | 很多 |
[06:48] | Looks like she was eating from a trough | 看起来她在死前 |
[06:50] | just before she died. Okay. | 捧着个锅 吃了个饱 |
[06:52] | I’ll floss and see if I find anything interesting. | 我用牙线取样 看看会不会有发现 |
[06:55] | The victim’s mandibular fossa is unusually shallow, | 死者的下颌窝出奇的浅 |
[06:57] | allowing for the condylar process to slip. | 使得髁突容易脱落 |
[06:59] | Meaning this lady’s jaw could unhinge itself, | 就是说她的下颌可以自行分离 |
[07:02] | like a python. | 就像蟒蛇一样 |
[07:03] | She could swallow anything. | 她什么都能吞下 |
[07:04] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[07:07] | Well, I’m confused, Finn. | 我不太明白 芬恩 |
[07:11] | No one spends three years in juvie for hotwiring a tractor. | 没人会因为偷一辆拖拉机 在少管所呆三年 |
[07:15] | Dr. Hodgins. | 哈金斯博士 |
[07:17] | I reckon he has a right to know. | 我认为他有权知道 |
[07:19] | I did some joy riding, mailbox baseball, | 我偷车去兜风 砸邮箱 |
[07:22] | I borrowed a few things from the grocery I shouldn’t have. | 还从便利店顺手牵羊 |
[07:25] | I ain’t proud of it, sir. | 我并不以此为傲 先生 |
[07:26] | But now I’m proud to be able to assist y’all | 但现在能尽我所能帮助你们 |
[07:29] | in whatever way I can. | 我很自豪 |
[07:31] | Okay, then. | 明白了 |
[07:32] | Well, I reckon I’d best go look and see | 我认为我最好去看看 |
[07:35] | what we found in the teeth. | 牙缝里都是些什么 |
[07:40] | I’m so sorry, Finn. | 我很抱歉 芬恩 |
[07:42] | No problem, ma’am. | 没关系 女士 |
[07:44] | But there is something here | 但这里有点情况 |
[07:46] | that is as odd as my Cousin Bobby. | 跟我表亲波比一样奇怪 |
[07:49] | We have an extra bone, and it’s the victim’s | 这里多出一根骨头 是被害人的 |
[07:52] | ’cause it’s covered in her scar tissue. | 因为它被包裹在疤痕组织中 |
[07:54] | An extra bone? | 多一根骨头 |
[07:55] | It must be due to fibrodysplasia ossificanus progressiva. | 一定是因为进行性肌肉骨化症 |
[07:58] | You know, a disorder that causes the muscle and tissue to ossify. | 一种造成肌肉和软组织硬化的生理疾病 |
[08:01] | But I’d sure feel better if Dr. Brennan took a look-see. | 但我觉得让布纳恩博士看看更保险 |
[08:06] | So, the original lease holder, Gerald Sedlak, | 租客本尊杰拉德·赛拉克 |
[08:08] | has been living in Cleveland for four years. | 住在克利夫兰 有四年了 |
[08:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:12] | Well, the apartment is rent controlled, | 这间公寓是租金控管的 |
[08:13] | so when he moved out, | 当他搬出去后 |
[08:15] | he just sold his key to the next tenant. | 便把钥匙买给下一个房客 |
[08:16] | Who posed as Sedlak for the cheap rent. | 为了便宜的租金 假装成赛拉克 |
[08:18] | That’s a good move in this economy. | 在眼下的经济环境中 这招真聪明 |
[08:20] | – Who was it? – Well, we’re not sure. | -死者是谁呢 -我们还不知道 |
[08:21] | But there have been seven tenants all registered under Sedlak. | 有七名房客都是用赛拉克的名字登记的 |
[08:23] | The last one, being a female but she kept to herself. | 最近这位是女性 但她比较内向 |
[08:26] | You want me to see if I can give a profile | 你想知道我能否通过她的个人物品 |
[08:27] | based on her personal effects? | 推测出是个什么样的人 |
[08:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:30] | I want you to use your Jedi mind powers. | 我需要你用上你绝地武士般的脑力 |
[08:32] | I like it when you call me a Jedi. | 我喜欢你叫我绝地武士 |
[08:34] | Well, most kids do. | 孩子都这样 |
[08:35] | Oh, hey, congratulations, by the way. | 顺便说句 恭喜你了 |
[08:38] | – I hear you’re having a girl. – How did you know? | -听说你要有女儿了 -你怎么知道的 |
[08:40] | I ran into Dr. Brennan this morning. She was leaving the doctor. | 今早布纳恩博士看完医生 我正好碰到 |
[08:42] | – Why? Is it a secret? – Obviously not. | -怎么了 难道要保密吗 -明显不用 |
[08:44] | She probably hired a skywriter to tell the world. | 她大概搞得全世界都知道了 |
[08:47] | Is there something I should know? | 有什么我要知道的情况吗 |
[08:50] | Yeah. Who the victim is. | 有 死者是谁 |
[08:52] | Well, I mean, she has virtually no personal effects. | 我得说 她基本上就没有个人物品 |
[08:56] | No… no photos on the wall. | 墙上没有照片 |
[08:59] | – Was there any mail? – No. No mail. | -有信件吗 -没有信 |
[09:01] | There’s not much to go on here. | 这里没什么好分析的 |
[09:02] | – There’s a couch, a kitchen table… – And the python. | -一个沙发 一张餐桌 -还有蟒蛇 |
[09:05] | No home would be complete without a python. | 一般人谁会在家里养蟒蛇啊 |
[09:08] | True. Very true. | 是的 这倒是真的 |
[09:09] | Says here that neighbors who did see the victim | 这里写着看见过死者的邻居 |
[09:11] | described her as “extremely attractive.” | 形容她是”非常诱人” |
[09:13] | She was seen multiple times with very fat men. | 多次看到她跟非常胖的男人在一起 |
[09:16] | Prostitutes sometimes keep a separate place | 妓女有时需要另租一间屋子 |
[09:19] | to conduct their, you know, “business”. | 来”经营”她们的活动 |
[09:20] | And snakes are often seen as sexual. | 蛇常被认为是性感的化身 |
[09:23] | Maybe one of the clients got a little too excited. | 也许某个客人激情过头了 |
[09:30] | Oh, good Lord, and you wonder why nobody ever visits you. | 我的主啊 难怪没人来看你 |
[09:34] | Which makes it doubly odd that you’re here. | 这就让你的出现显得更奇怪了 |
[09:36] | I’m here ’cause someone needs | 我过来是因为 |
[09:37] | to knock some sense into you, cherie. | 需要有人来提醒你一下 亲爱的 |
[09:39] | What were you thinking bringing a criminal into this lab? | 替实验室找了一个罪犯 你在想什么啊 |
[09:43] | Caroline, I’ve already had this conversation once today. | 卡罗琳 我今天已经谈过这个问题了 |
[09:45] | Finn has no criminal record. | 芬恩没有犯罪记录 |
[09:47] | He did until two days ago | 直到两天前 他满18岁 |
[09:48] | when he turned 18, and it was expunged. | 记录被抹去 之前他就是罪犯 |
[09:51] | You should have talked to me before you hired him. | 你在雇佣他前 应该跟我讨论下 |
[09:53] | Why should I discuss with a federal prosecutor | 我为何要跟公诉人讨论我的实验室 |
[09:55] | who I hire in my lab? | 雇什么人 |
[09:57] | Tell me, what happens when a defense attorney | 我们请了一个少年犯来处理罪证 |
[09:59] | questions the integrity of this lab | 等辩护律师以此为由 |
[10:01] | because we have a teenage miscreant handling evidence? | 质疑这个实验室的可信度时 你怎么办 |
[10:04] | So, you think that this young man, | 你认为这个年轻人 |
[10:06] | brilliant by even Dr. Brennan’s standards, | 他以布纳恩博士的标准都是出色的 |
[10:09] | should be condemned forever | 就因为年少时失足 |
[10:10] | because of some youthful indiscretions? | 就永世不得翻身吗 |
[10:12] | Sometimes life isn’t fair. | 生活有时就是不公平 |
[10:13] | But I don’t have to help it along. | 但我不必雪上加霜 |
[10:16] | He deserves a chance, | 他需要一次机会 |
[10:17] | and I am going to give it to him. | 而我要给他这个机会 |
[10:19] | Now, unless you would like to help, I have some work to do. | 除非你要帮忙 我要专心工作了 |
[10:32] | I’m not killing that snake. | 我不会杀那条蛇 |
[10:34] | This ain’t me askin’, you understand. | 不是我的要求 你明白吧 |
[10:36] | It’s not “ain’t,” It’s “isn’t.” | 敢不敢说普通话 |
[10:38] | This is the Jeffersonian, not a fishin’ hole. | 这里是杰斐逊实验室 不是钓鱼的地方 |
[10:40] | Look, I appreciate you’re agitated, | 你比较激动我能理解 |
[10:42] | but Dr. Saroyan insists. | 但这是瑟罗医生要求的 |
[10:44] | See when we X-rayed our little friend here, | 给我们这位小朋友照X光的时候 |
[10:46] | we found a rat inside, and inside that rat, | 我们发现了一只老鼠 而老鼠肚子里 |
[10:48] | a distal phalanx from the victim. | 有被害人的第三节指骨 |
[10:50] | Now, we need to get that bone | 我们要在蛇消化它之前 |
[10:51] | before the snake’s digestive juices gets to it. | 把它取出来 |
[10:52] | Well, maybe someone of legal drinking age | 也许某个够合法饮酒年龄的人 |
[10:55] | can figure out a way to read that X ray | 有办法从X光中获得信息 |
[10:56] | without killing an innocent python. | 且不杀死这条无辜的蟒蛇 |
[10:59] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[11:00] | No, it’s not. | 不 不好 |
[11:02] | I only just gave him a new home. | 我刚给它建了个新家 |
[11:04] | He’s got bamboo climbing branches, | 给它弄了爬着玩的竹枝 |
[11:07] | artificial plants, his own hiding box. | 人造植物 它的藏身小窝 |
[11:10] | Well, everyone has to make sacrifices, Dr. Hodgins, | 每个人都要做出牺牲 哈金斯博士 |
[11:13] | and it’s time for that python to make his. | 现在是这条蟒蛇做出牺牲的时候了 |
[11:16] | You know, growing up, | 从小到大 |
[11:17] | I kept myself a few snakes, so I might be able… | 我养过一些蛇 也许我可以 |
[11:20] | Wonderful, Opie, really. | 太好了 奥佩 真的 |
[11:21] | However, the adults who can speak properly– | 无论怎样 会好好说话的成年人 |
[11:23] | we’re talking now. | 我们在谈话 别插嘴 |
[11:24] | Excuse me, sir, | 不好意思 先生 |
[11:26] | but elocution was not on my application | 字正腔圆的说话可不是我的特长 |
[11:28] | and it doesn’t seem to bother anybody else here how I talk, | 而且我的口音也没有困扰别人 |
[11:31] | so I’m getting the feeling you’re just doing it | 我觉得你这样对我 |
[11:33] | to make me feel bad | 就是要让我感觉到难堪 |
[11:34] | ’cause I’m different than you, | 就因为我和你不一样 |
[11:35] | which right now is making me feel pretty glad, | 其实呢 我现在感觉挺乐呵 |
[11:38] | but just because we speak different | 但是我们的口音不同 |
[11:40] | don’t mean we can’t understand one another. | 并不意味着我们不能相互理解 |
[11:42] | After all, we both speak science. | 毕竟 我们都是讲科学的 |
[11:44] | And that’s all that’s important in here, right? | 那才是最重要的 对吧 |
[11:49] | Oh, snap. | 矮油 发威了 |
[11:51] | Now, | 现在 |
[11:53] | let’s get this over with and kill the vile, | 赶紧吧 杀掉这个讨厌的 |
[11:55] | slimy, soulless creature and get that finger. | 黏黏的 没有灵魂的生物 取出手指 |
[11:57] | His metabolism is very slow. | 它的新陈代谢很慢 |
[12:00] | Okay, we’ve got two hours before there is any damage | 在那指骨受损前 |
[12:03] | to that distal phalanx. | 我们还有两个小时呢 |
[12:04] | Give me the two hours. | 给我两个小时 |
[12:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[12:08] | Look at that face. | 看看那张脸 |
[12:13] | Two hours. | 两个小时 |
[12:15] | After that… | 之后 |
[12:22] | Got any good ideas? | 有好主意吗 |
[12:25] | I have reviewed your notes, | 我看了你的笔记 |
[12:26] | which are thorough and excellent, | 全面 优秀 |
[12:28] | except for your conclusion concerning | 除了关于这块骨头的 |
[12:32] | this bone. | 结论 |
[12:35] | It fits the profile | 它符合 |
[12:36] | for fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva. | 进行性肌肉发育不良骨化症的特征 |
[12:39] | A rare and fascinating disorder. | 一种罕见而奇妙的紊乱症 |
[12:41] | However, in our search for the extraordinary, | 然而 在我们寻找特别之处时 |
[12:44] | the mundane is often overlooked. | 平凡之处就会被忽视 |
[12:47] | This is a chicken bone. | 这是块鸡骨头 |
[12:49] | Oh, shoot, I’m sorry, ma’am, I should have known. | 该死 抱歉 女士 我应该发现的 |
[12:53] | I grew up on barbecue. | 我是吃烧烤长大的 |
[12:54] | It was lodged in the lung after it was swallowed | 这块骨头在吞下之后就卡在肺里了 |
[12:58] | and it went down the trachea instead of her esophagus. | 它没有进入她的食道而是进入了她的气管 |
[13:00] | Well, why didn’t she cough it up like a normal person? | 为什么她没有像正常人一样把它咳出来呢 |
[13:02] | That is one of the questions we will need to answer. | 这是我们要解答的问题之一 |
[13:06] | You might find something valuable | 你也许会在瑟罗博士取出的 |
[13:08] | in the intestinal contents Dr. Saroyan retrieved. | 肠道容物内找到一些有价值的东西 |
[13:11] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[13:17] | Hodgins just told me the big news. | 哈金斯刚刚告诉我一个大新闻 |
[13:20] | A little girl. | 是个小女孩儿啊 |
[13:22] | Hodgins also mentioned | 哈金斯还提到 |
[13:23] | that Booth wasn’t there when you found out. | 你知道的时候布斯不在 |
[13:26] | I didn’t see the importance of it. | 我没看出来这有什么重要的 |
[13:29] | Put yourself in his position. | 站在他的角度想想 |
[13:31] | Would you like to hear secondhand? | 你会想听到二手消息吗 |
[13:33] | I wouldn’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[13:36] | Why do I try? | 真是白费工夫 |
[13:38] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[13:39] | I got an I.D. from the facial reconstruction. | 根据面部重建我查出了死者的身份 |
[13:44] | Victim’s name was Tina Thomas. | 死者叫蒂娜·托马斯 |
[13:49] | Your wife was identified by the forensic team at the Jeffersonian. | 经过杰斐逊实验室鉴证组的鉴定 确定死者是你妻子 |
[13:52] | I can’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[13:54] | Who would want to murder Tina? | 谁会想杀蒂娜 |
[13:57] | Mr. Thomas, were you aware that your wife was renting an apartment? | 托马斯先生 你知不知道你妻子租了一套公寓 |
[14:00] | Yeah. She went there for a week at a time | 知道 她有时会去那住一周 |
[14:03] | to get her business done. | 好干活 |
[14:05] | So you knew what she did? | 那你知道她是做什么的 |
[14:06] | At first, she used to do it at the house, | 起初 她在家里做 |
[14:09] | but you know, it got to be too much for me. | 但我受不了 |
[14:11] | I just couldn’t watch anymore. | 我看不下去 |
[14:13] | You used to watch? | 你以前还看 |
[14:15] | Well, I wanted to be supportive. | 我想要支持一下 |
[14:18] | Tina was so good at what she did, I got to quit my job. | 蒂娜干得太好了 我都辞了工作 |
[14:22] | She sounds very accomplished. | 听起来她很厉害 |
[14:23] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:25] | She could dislocate her jaw, | 她可以让下巴脱臼 |
[14:26] | I mean open her mouth really wide | 我是说她的嘴可以张开很大 |
[14:28] | and she had no gag reflex. | 而且她完全没有咽反射 |
[14:30] | Honestly, she could put anything in there. | 说真的 她的嘴里什么都放得下 |
[14:33] | Once I saw her make a foot-long wiener disappear. | 有一次我看她吞下了一尺长的香肠 |
[14:39] | Is that some sort of euphemism that prostitutes use, | 这是妓女用的委婉说法 |
[14:43] | or…? | 还是 |
[14:44] | Prostitute? | 妓女 |
[14:46] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[14:49] | My wife wasn’t a hooker. | 我妻子才不是妓女 |
[14:51] | Uh-uh, she was a champion. | 她是冠军 |
[14:55] | A competitive-eating champion. | 竞食比赛的冠军 |
[15:00] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:02] | We don’t have any further questions. | 我们没有问题了 |
[15:03] | Thanks for coming in. | 感谢你来问话 |
[15:05] | – Wiener, I got you. – Stop. | -香肠 我懂了 -闭嘴 |
[15:11] | Throughout history eating contests | 有史以来 富裕的社会喜欢举办 |
[15:13] | have been popular in wealthy societies | 竞食比赛 |
[15:15] | as a reflection of their abundance. | 来反映其富足 |
[15:17] | At the height of the Roman Empire, | 在罗马帝国的全盛时期 |
[15:18] | some contestants would gorge until they died. | 有些选手甚至会暴食至死 |
[15:21] | Wow, that’s pretty amazing. So listen, this is Tina’s | 太神奇了 听着 这个是 |
[15:23] | profile from the Competitive Eating Alliance Web site. | 竞食联盟网站上蒂娜的档案 |
[15:26] | And there she is, huh? | 就是她 |
[15:27] | Her stage name was Tina “The Python” Thomas. | 她的艺名是蟒蛇蒂娜·托马斯 |
[15:31] | She held world records in eating hot dogs and Buffalo wings. | 她保持着吃热狗和布法罗炸鸡翅的世界纪录 |
[15:35] | That would explain the chicken bone lodged in her lung. | 那就能解释为什么鸡骨头卡在她肺部 |
[15:38] | She ate 65 hot dogs in 12 minutes! | 她12分钟内吃了65个热狗 |
[15:41] | You sound very impressed with her accomplishments. | 貌似你对此成绩非常震惊 |
[15:43] | – 65 hot dogs? – Yes. | -65个热狗 -是啊 |
[15:45] | – In 12 minutes. – You said. | -12分钟内吃完 -你刚说过了 |
[15:47] | You don’t want to see that? I’d love to see that. | 你不想看吗 我可是非常想看啊 |
[15:48] | That’s pretty amazing if you ask me. | 对我来说这可是很神奇的事情啊 |
[15:50] | Well, I’m bringing in the head of Competitive Eating | 我会把竞食赛的负责人找来 |
[15:52] | so we can talk to him about Tina. | 我们可以问问他关于蒂娜的事情 |
[15:53] | Oh, I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[15:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:56] | I have a meeting with a financial advisor | 我和理财顾问约好谈谈 |
[15:59] | about a trust for our daughter. | 给我们女儿开信托基金的事 |
[16:00] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[16:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:03] | You’re not including me. | 又没有把我包括在内 |
[16:05] | I thought the reason that you wanted to attend | 我以为你想要去看超声波 |
[16:08] | the ultrasound was emotional. | 是因为情感上的原因 |
[16:10] | A meeting with a financial advisor is practical. | 而和理财顾问面谈是很实际的 |
[16:13] | Also you have no money. | 再说你也没钱 |
[16:15] | This is not about the money, you understand? | 这和钱无关 你明白吗 |
[16:17] | The point is– is that you– you should have asked. | 关键是 你 你应该先问我 |
[16:20] | That’s all, it’s pretty obvious. | 仅此而已 |
[16:21] | I thought I was making things easier for you. | 我以为这样会帮你省很多事儿 |
[16:23] | No, I don’t want things easy. | 不 我不要省事 |
[16:25] | You know what, I think that you should walk | 你知道吗 我觉得你有时该 |
[16:26] | in my shoes for a while. | 换位思考一下 |
[16:28] | You want me to see the world as you do, | 你想要我从你的角度去看世界 |
[16:32] | so I can feel what you feel? | 这样我就能感受你的感受 |
[16:35] | Right, you know me well enough to do that, right? | 对 你很了解我 所以你能做到的 对吗 |
[16:40] | I want to have intercourse. | 我想要性交 |
[16:43] | What? | 什么 |
[16:45] | You enjoy sex at any time, | 任何时候你都很享受做爱 |
[16:47] | this is any time, ergo, you want sex now. | 现在就是任何时候 因此 你现在想要做爱 |
[16:51] | A simple syllogism. | 简单的演绎推理 |
[16:52] | Forget it. Let’s just order. Now I’m frustrated. | 算了 我们还是点菜吧 真郁闷 |
[17:06] | – What is that? – These are the scraps | -那是什么 -这些是哈金斯从死者 |
[17:09] | Hodgins flossed from the victim’s teeth. | 牙齿上剔出的颗粒 |
[17:11] | A delightful slurry of beef, chicken and pork intestines– | 令人愉悦的牛肉肉泥 鸡肉和猪肉肠 |
[17:13] | otherwise known as a hot dog. | 俗称热狗 |
[17:15] | One good thing about hot dog meat, | 热狗里面的肉的优点是 |
[17:16] | the preservatives are great for keeping evidence intact. | 防腐成分有利于保存完整的证据 |
[17:18] | It seems she took a bite out of something more than a hot dog. | 似乎她还咬了热狗以外的东西 |
[17:22] | Take a look. | 来看看 |
[17:25] | This was lodged between her upper right canine and bicuspid. | 这是残留在右上犬齿和两尖齿的 |
[17:29] | You know, I just looked in there like I knew what I was doing. | 其实 我看了也是白看 反正看不懂 |
[17:32] | It’s a sliver of human tissue and it’s not hers. | 这是一片人体组织 而且不是她的 |
[17:35] | Meaning Tina may have bitten her attacker? | 是说蒂娜可能咬了凶手吗 |
[17:38] | I’m running the DNA now. | 我正在处理DNA |
[17:39] | Okay, send me the results, | 好的 有结果了通知我 |
[17:40] | and I’ll see if I can find a match in the FBI database. | 我在联调局数据库里找找有没有匹配记录 |
[17:44] | Cool. | 好 |
[17:52] | You can see why the crowds loved her. | 你能看出观众为什么喜欢她 |
[17:55] | The way she lets the python slither all over. | 看她让蛇在身上到处爬行 |
[18:05] | Tina was an athlete. She trained hard. | 蒂娜是个运动员 她训练很刻苦 |
[18:08] | She never weighed more that 125. | 她从没超过125磅 |
[18:15] | Man, this is a lot more intense | 天啊 这比我大学里的 |
[18:17] | – than my pie-eating contest in college. – Yeah. | -吃馅饼比赛激烈多了 -是啊 |
[18:21] | About a month ago I was in Japan | 大约一个月前 我在日本 |
[18:23] | negotiating a weekly eating competition for prime time. | 为每周在黄金时间播出竞食赛协商 |
[18:26] | Japan, that’s where the real money is. | 日本 那才是发财的地方呢 |
[18:29] | This TV offer, that was just for Tina? | 这次电视节目 是因为蒂娜吗 |
[18:31] | No, it was for the league. But she was the draw. | 不 是为了整个联盟 但她是头牌 |
[18:34] | The sport has really taken off over there. | 这项运动在那里很受欢迎 |
[18:35] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[18:37] | Four weeks ago at a chicken wing competition in Tulsa. | 四周前在塔尔萨的一场吃鸡翅比赛上 |
[18:41] | I didn’t understand why I hadn’t heard from her since, | 我也不清楚为什么从那之后她就没和我联系过 |
[18:43] | but I just figured she was training | 但是我以为她一直在训练 |
[18:45] | and I’d see her today. | 以为今天就会见到她 |
[18:46] | – Why today? – The Gluttony Games start this afternoon. | -为什么是今天 -暴食赛今天下午开赛 |
[18:49] | She was the headliner. | 她可是头号人物 |
[18:50] | She would’ve walked away with an easy ten grand. | 她不会放弃唾手可得的一万美金 |
[18:59] | Dr. Saroyan, I need a word with you. | 瑟罗博士 我需要和你谈一谈 |
[19:02] | If it’s about Finn, I don’t want to hear it. | 如果是关于芬恩的 我不想听 |
[19:04] | Well, you’re going to. | 你一定要听 |
[19:05] | Are you aware of all the charges brought against that boy? | 你是否知晓关于他所有的指控 |
[19:08] | He made some mistakes. He was 15. | 他犯过错 但他当时只有15岁 |
[19:11] | Joy riding is a mistake. | 偷车兜兜风是错 |
[19:13] | Assault is something a whole lot different, cherie. | 但侵犯人身则大不相同了 亲爱的 |
[19:15] | You unsealed his records?! | 你开封了他的档案 |
[19:17] | He has a history of violence. | 他有暴力史 |
[19:19] | Kid assaulted his stepfather with a hunting knife. | 这孩子用一把猎刀攻击了他的继父 |
[19:25] | What were the circumstances? | 当时情况如何 |
[19:27] | Does that matter? | 那重要吗 |
[19:28] | Do you want someone here who solves problems that way? | 你希望这里有人那样解决问题吗 |
[19:32] | And it gets worse. | 这还不是最糟的 |
[19:33] | A year after the assault, Finn’s stepfather disappeared. | 这次人身侵犯后一年 芬恩的继父失踪了 |
[19:37] | His body was never found. | 尸体一直没找到 |
[19:40] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[19:42] | You’re a cop and a coroner, | 你既是警察又是验尸官 |
[19:44] | what the hell do you think I’m saying? | 你不知道我是什么意思吗 |
[19:45] | Cop in North Carolina said | 北卡罗来纳州的警察说 |
[19:47] | the whole county heard Finn making threats. | 整个县都听到过芬恩的恐吓 |
[19:50] | You’re a good woman, Cam. | 你是个好女人 凯 |
[19:52] | With a big heart. | 宅心仁厚 |
[19:54] | I know you think Finn | 我知道你觉得芬恩就像 |
[19:55] | is some helpless pup that you can save. | 无助的小狗一样可以被拯救 |
[19:57] | But don’t ruin your career and the reputation | 但别因为你的固执而毁了你的事业 |
[20:00] | of the Jeffersonian by being stubborn. | 和杰斐逊实验室的名誉 |
[20:15] | Ms. Montenegro said you might have found some DNA. | 马尼古女士说你发现了DNA |
[20:17] | I sure would like to be of assistance if you’d like. | 如果你愿意 我很想来帮忙 |
[20:20] | Uh… No, Finn, it’s-it’s okay. | 不用了 芬恩 不用了 |
[20:23] | I’ve got this one. | 我处理好了 |
[20:24] | Okay. Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[20:47] | Maybe some of the other competitors can tell us | 也许会有参赛者告诉我们 |
[20:49] | who might have wanted Tina out of the way. | 有谁想让蒂娜出局 |
[20:51] | I know, Bones. That’s why we’re here. | 我知道 骨头 所以我们才来这里 |
[20:52] | Listen, you didn’t have to come with me. | 听着 你不用和我一起来的 |
[20:53] | – I know you’re probably tired. – No, I am determined to see | -我想你大概累了吧 -不 我一定要 |
[20:56] | the world through your eyes. | 站在你的角度看世界 |
[20:57] | Oh, right, and being around all | 是啊 怀孕的时候 身处 |
[20:58] | this food while you’re pregnant, that doesn’t hurt. | 放眼望去都是食物的地方 很享受 |
[21:00] | You just saw the world through my eyes, | 你这是站在我的角度看世界 |
[21:02] | – didn’t you? – It’s not hard. | -对吗 -一点都不难嘛 |
[21:10] | Oh God, look at that, Bones. | 天呐 看啊 骨头 |
[21:12] | Oh, they seem quite determined. | 他们看起来决心满满啊 |
[21:14] | Wow. Look at number two go. | 看那个2号 |
[21:17] | He’s amazing. | 太强悍了 |
[21:18] | He’s using the Valsalva maneuver. | 他在用瓦尔萨瓦堵鼻鼓气法 |
[21:20] | It increases thoracic pressure throughout the esophagus, | 这会增加食物从食道进入胸腔时的压力 |
[21:22] | allowing him to ingest more food. | 从而使他能吞下更多食物 |
[21:25] | You really did your homework, huh? | 你还做过功课啦 |
[21:26] | It’s an anatomically fascinating case. | 这是解剖学上的一个经典案例 |
[21:29] | This is all right, huh? | 挺不错哈 |
[21:31] | This actually is a sport. Look at it. | 这是项运动 看啊 |
[21:40] | Oh, oh, four’s down. | 四号不行了 |
[21:41] | Four’s down! Look at that! | 他倒下了 快看 |
[21:43] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[21:44] | – Your adrenaline is clearly surging. – Huh? | -你的肾上腺素一定在快速分泌 -啥 |
[21:47] | You’re allowing the crowd and the competition | 你融入人群和竞技中 |
[21:49] | to stimulate the same chemical response one would experience | 这刺激了跟人在战斗中也会体验到的 |
[21:53] | during battle, but without the actual danger. | 化学反应 而且还没一点危险 |
[21:56] | It’s very clever. | 聪明 |
[21:57] | Yeah, clever. | 那是 非常聪明 |
[22:00] | Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! | 快吃 快吃 快吃 快吃 |
[22:05] | Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! | 一二三 快快快 |
[22:07] | Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! | 一二三四五 我们等得好辛苦 |
[22:11] | Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! Eat! | 一二三四五六七 我们等得好着急 |
[22:16] | Come on! Put it up! | 快点 拿起来 |
[22:17] | Pack it in, losers! | 塞嘴里啊 笨蛋 |
[22:20] | Less than a minute left! | 离比赛结束还不到一分钟 |
[22:23] | And it looks like we’re down to our two legends of the sport: | 看来我们冠军将会在两位传奇选手中诞生 |
[22:26] | Ron “The Woodchuck” Patterson | 土拨鼠朗·帕特森 |
[22:30] | versus Rick “The Compactor” Koser! | 大战压缩机里克·柯瑟 |
[22:35] | We’re tied dog for dog: 52! | 现在俩人都已经吃到第52个热狗 |
[22:37] | Now 53! | 53了 |
[22:39] | Who’s gonna cut the mustard, baby?! | 谁会赢得比赛 |
[22:41] | Cut the mustard! | 别抹芥末了 |
[22:43] | Come on! Eat those dogs, you bozos! | 速度吃了那些热狗 你们这群傻瓜 |
[22:46] | Eat! Eat! Eat! | 快吃 快吃 快吃 |
[22:50] | It’s over! That’s it! It’s over! | 时间到 比赛到此结束 |
[22:53] | This Herculean gastronomic event is over. | 热狗大力士比赛已经结束 |
[22:56] | The winner and champion, ladies and gentlemen, | 先生们女士们 冠军是 |
[22:59] | Ron “The Woodchuck” Patterson! | 土拨鼠朗·帕特森 |
[23:03] | With a personal best 56 | 以个人最佳成绩56个 |
[23:05] | mouth-watering Hankfurter hot dogs! | 让人口水直流的汉氏热狗夺冠 |
[23:09] | He’s pathetic! | 他弱爆了 |
[23:11] | Tina could eat 65 hot dogs! | 蒂娜能吃65个 |
[23:13] | 65 for…? Huh? | 65个 |
[23:15] | Tina’s record was 65. | 蒂娜的记录是65个热狗 |
[23:17] | Oh, with Tina out of the competition, | 蒂娜无法出赛 |
[23:19] | this clown’ll get all the winnings. | 这个小丑就能赢下所有比赛 |
[23:22] | This is good motive. | 这就是杀人动机 |
[23:23] | I can see where you’re coming from. | 我明白你的意思 |
[23:26] | We love you, Woodchuck! | 我们爱你 土拨鼠 |
[23:32] | Really, I asked you not to do that, please. | 我都让你别打嗝了 |
[23:34] | You guys brought me in here after eating 56 hot dogs. | 我才吃完56个热狗 你们就把我带这儿来 |
[23:37] | You got to pay the piper. | 活该 |
[23:39] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[23:40] | He took in extra air because of the speed with which he ate. | 由于进食太快 他吸入过多空气 |
[23:43] | That, coupled with the digestive process made it | 加上食物的消化过程 |
[23:46] | necessary for his body to expel the gas he produced. | 会让他的身体排出多余气体 |
[23:51] | It’s wonderful how the body works, isn’t it? | 身体的运作机能超奇妙 是吧 |
[23:53] | It’s delightful. Okay, Mr. Woodchuck, | “奇妙极了” 好吧 土拨鼠先生 |
[23:54] | we’re just gonna cut right to the chase, all right? | 我们要进入正题了 |
[23:56] | With Tina out of the way, you stood | 由于蒂娜没有参赛 |
[23:58] | to make a lot more money. | 你才赢了这一大笔钱 |
[23:59] | But that does not mean that I killed her. | 但那并不意味着我就是凶手 |
[24:01] | Maybe, but it doesn’t mean that you’re not jealous. | 也许 但也不能排除你不嫉妒她 |
[24:03] | It wasn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[24:04] | She had that freaky jaw. | 她有个无敌的下巴 |
[24:06] | She had a shallow mandibular fossa. | 她下颌窝很浅 |
[24:09] | God, you’re messing up my flow here. | 擦 我把我审问的节奏都打乱了 |
[24:11] | We’ve determined that Tina was killed on Tuesday evening. | 我们已经确定蒂娜是在周二晚被杀的 |
[24:15] | Where were you last Tuesday? | 你当时在哪里 |
[24:17] | Uh, Tuesday? Atlantic City. | 周二吗 大西洋城 |
[24:19] | I was at the all-you-can-eat buffets at the casinos. | 我当时在赌场的任你吃自助餐 |
[24:21] | I go there to train sometimes. | 我有时去那儿训练 |
[24:22] | And we assume that you weren’t alone? | 也就是说你不是一个人咯 |
[24:24] | I was there. I swear. | 我发誓 我真的在那儿 |
[24:27] | But I train alone. | 但我是一个人训练的 |
[24:36] | What are you doing in my lab, Opie? | 你在我实验室干什么 奥佩 |
[24:38] | My name ain’t Opie, Thurston. | 我不叫奥佩 瑟斯顿 |
[24:41] | Thurston? | 瑟斯顿 |
[24:42] | Yeah, I’m trying to help you… and the snake. | 是啊 我在尝试帮你和这条蛇 |
[24:46] | – Mostly the snake. – Yeah, well, nice try, | -主要是这条蛇 -好吧 谢了 |
[24:48] | but our two hours are up. | 但两个小时时限到了 |
[24:51] | Oh, no, we got five minutes left. | 不 我们还有五分钟 |
[24:53] | See, since a snake’s digestive juices are | 因为蛇的消化液分泌 |
[24:54] | regulated by body temperature, | 是由体温控制的 |
[24:56] | I’m cooling our slimy friend | 所以我在把这滑溜溜小东西的体温 |
[24:57] | to 26.1 degrees Celsius to slow down his metabolism. | 降到26.1摄氏度以减缓它的新陈代谢 |
[25:00] | That’ll kill him. | 那会害死它的 |
[25:01] | Not five minutes it won’t. | 五分钟不会 |
[25:03] | We’ll have time to warm him up after. | 之后我们会让它回暖的 |
[25:04] | After what? | 什么之后 |
[25:06] | After we get out the distal phalanx. | 我们拿到第三指骨之后 |
[25:07] | Without cutting him open? | 不用把它切开 |
[25:08] | Yes, sir! | 是的 先生 |
[25:09] | See, here’s a little something | 我在钓鱼的时候 |
[25:12] | that I learned at my fishing hole. | 学到一些东西 |
[25:13] | Many snakes, when confronted by a specter of death, | 很多蛇在面临死亡威胁的时候 |
[25:16] | are known to upchuck what’s in their stomach contents. | 会先把胃里的东西吐出来 |
[25:18] | That way, they may slither away unencumbered. | 这样才能保证更快的爬行 |
[25:21] | And I’ve spooked a few serpents in my day. | 我就吓过好几条蛇 |
[25:23] | And why didn’t you bring this up before? | 那你之前怎么不说 |
[25:25] | It might have had something to do with you treating me | 谁让你对待我就像对待动物粪便一样 |
[25:26] | like a piece of scat and not wanting me to speak. | 还不给我机会说话 |
[25:28] | Yeah, well, I said I’m sorry, so… | 我说了很抱歉嘛 那个… |
[25:30] | Actually, sir, I believe | 事实上 先生 我想 |
[25:32] | “I’m sorry” must’ve slipped your mind. | “很抱歉”这句话怕是您忘了说了 |
[25:34] | But I’m all ears now. | 但我现在洗耳恭听 |
[25:41] | He’s getting too cold. | 它快冷死了 |
[25:42] | Yes, sir, he is. | 没错 先生 |
[25:47] | Okay, I’m sorry, all right? | 好啦 对不起 行了吧 |
[25:49] | I was an ass hat. | 我是个混蛋 |
[25:51] | I am Thurston the ass hat. There. | 我是不厚道的瑟斯顿 说了 |
[25:54] | Now how do you scare a snake at a fishing hole? | 你是怎么在钓鱼时吓唬蛇的 |
[25:57] | Simple as flipping a flapjack standing on your forehead. | 就跟额头着地倒立翻烤饼一样简单 |
[25:59] | See, that actually sounds very difficult. | 那听起来就很难 |
[26:13] | Oh… my… God. | 我的上帝 |
[26:16] | Quick, what’s a Southern colloquialism for shock and amazement? | 快说 怎么用南部方言表达震惊之情 |
[26:19] | Well, hack my legs off and call me Shorty! | 吓的我腿都断了 叫我小矮子 |
[26:22] | Well, Shorty, we got ourselves some evidence. | 小矮子 我们拿到证据了 |
[26:29] | DNA results came back from that piece of skin | 那块从被害人牙齿中 |
[26:31] | I found in the victim’s teeth. | 找到的皮肤DNA结果出来了 |
[26:32] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[26:34] | All right, let’s-let’s run it through the database. | 好吧 我们在数据库中查一下 |
[26:36] | I already did. It’s on the server. | 我已经查过了 就在服务器上 |
[26:37] | Is it the burping guy? | 是那个打嗝王子吗 |
[26:40] | No. His alibi checked out. | 不是 已经证实了他的不在场证明 |
[26:41] | Our new suspect is Brian Tobin. | 我们的新嫌疑犯是布莱恩·托宾 |
[26:44] | Yeah, and he’s an executive in publicity at Hankfurter Hot Dogs. | 没错 他是汉氏热狗的宣传主管 |
[26:48] | Hankfurter was one of Tina’s sponsors. | 汉氏是蒂娜的赞助商之一 |
[26:50] | Looks like more than a sponsor to me. | 我看不只是赞助商吧 |
[26:53] | Anyway, I sent the results to Booth. | 总之 我已经把结果发给布斯了 |
[26:55] | So what do you need from me? | 那么你想让我干什么 |
[27:00] | I need you to run a search… | 我需要你查一下 |
[27:03] | under the radar. Way under the radar. | 秘密的 非常秘密的 |
[27:05] | Another possible suspect? | 另一个潜在嫌疑犯吗 |
[27:07] | No. It’s Finn. | 不是 是芬恩 |
[27:11] | I heard that maybe he’s more than just a troubled kid, | 我听说他不仅仅是个问题少年那么简单 |
[27:14] | and I need you to check him out. | 所以我需要你查一下他 |
[27:17] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:19] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[27:26] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:28] | Tina took a bite out of this guy Tobin. | 蒂娜咬的是这个叫托宾的家伙 |
[27:29] | He’s back at the Gluttony Games. | 他还在暴食赛现场 |
[27:31] | Meaning we have to go back to where we just were? | 意思是我们还得在回到刚才那地方 |
[27:33] | Right. So you know what? | 没错 知道吗 |
[27:34] | You should turn right at the next light, | 你应该在下一个路口右转 |
[27:35] | and then another right at the stop sign. | 然后在下一个停止牌再右转 |
[27:38] | Whoa, Bones, what are you doing? | 骨头 你干什么啊 |
[27:41] | I’m driving as you would drive. | 我在按你的方式开车啊 |
[27:43] | You don’t like taking directions. | 你不喜欢听从指挥 |
[27:44] | Oh, I get it. | 我知道了 |
[27:45] | You’re still walking in my shoes. | 你还在学我的做事方法 |
[27:47] | Also note how I only have one hand carelessly on the wheel? | 而且你看我是多么漫不经心的单手开车 |
[27:50] | That’s not very cool of me. | 我这么做是不太好 |
[27:52] | That’s okay. I don’t mind. | 没事 我不介意 |
[27:54] | Now I’m thinking about intercourse again. | 现在我又在想交媾了 |
[27:58] | You were too, weren’t you? | 你也想了 对吧 |
[28:03] | Okay, so Tobin is supposed to be here, right? | 好的 这么说托宾应该在这 对吧 |
[28:05] | His company sponsors more people than just Tina. | 他的公司赞助的可不只是蒂娜一个人 |
[28:08] | I imagine with the obesity epidemic, | 我想现在美国肥胖症这么普遍 |
[28:09] | their strategy is quite lucrative. | 他们的营销策略超赞啊 |
[28:12] | For them and for cardiologists. | 他们和心脏病医生都有的赚了 |
[28:14] | You are pathetic! | 你真是可悲 |
[28:15] | What’s the matter, you can’t breathe?! | 怎么了 你不能呼吸了吗 |
[28:17] | I don’t care! | 我才不管 |
[28:18] | Come on! You’re pathetic! | 快点吃 你个悲剧货 |
[28:20] | I said hold still! | 我说了不要动 |
[28:27] | Bones, okay, listen… | 骨头 好吧 听着 |
[28:29] | FBI! You stay there! | 联邦调查局 老实呆着别动 |
[28:31] | Bones, what are you doing? | 骨头 你干什么啊 |
[28:32] | You don’t just charge a suspect like that. | 你不能把嫌疑犯撞倒在地 |
[28:34] | – And you’re pregnant. – Well, I was acting like you. | -你怀着宝宝呢 -我是在学你啊 |
[28:36] | I’m not pregnant. Just let me be me, | 我又没怀孕 你就让我当好我自己 |
[28:38] | all right? Just for a while. | 好吗 就一会也行 |
[28:40] | I was just helping her train! | 我是在帮她训练 |
[28:42] | You wrecked her personal best! | 你毁了她的个人最好成绩 |
[28:44] | And on top of it, you wrecked her personal best. | 你看吧 你还毁了她的个人最好成绩 |
[28:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:51] | What’s with the scrawny guy? I thought I’d be dealing | 这骨感男是来干什么的 我以为会是 |
[28:53] | with that pregnant chick who took me down. | 那个把我撂倒的准妈妈辣妹来审我呢 |
[28:55] | I liked her. | 哥喜欢她 |
[28:57] | You really don’t want to go down that road, buddy. | 这话你最好别说下去了 哥们 |
[28:59] | No, you really don’t. | 没错 别说了 |
[29:00] | The little girl she’s carrying is his daughter. | 她肚里怀的那闺女可是他的千金 |
[29:04] | Dr. Brennan works with the Jeffersonian. | 布纳恩博士在杰斐逊实验室工作 |
[29:07] | And right now she’s compiling evidence against you | 而现在她正收集关于谋杀蒂娜·托马斯一案 |
[29:09] | for the murder of Tina Thomas. | 对你不利的证据 |
[29:11] | Me? | 我 |
[29:13] | We have DNA evidence. | 我们有DNA证据 |
[29:14] | We found your skin in her teeth. | 我们在她的牙齿上发现了你的皮肤 |
[29:15] | She bit your finger. | 她咬过你的手指 |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:17] | What precipitated the attack? | 她攻击你的原因是什么 |
[29:19] | Were you two intimately involved? | 是因为你们之间不一般的关系吗 |
[29:20] | Maybe she tried to break it off? | 或许是她想和你分手 |
[29:22] | We weren’t fighting about that. | 我们不是因为那个吵架 |
[29:23] | But you admit to getting into a fight. | 但你承认了你们的确有过争执 |
[29:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:27] | Over money. What else? | 因为钱 还能有什么 |
[29:29] | Me and my company, we have a lot invested in her. | 我和我的公司 在她身上投了很多钱 |
[29:32] | So what’d you do, shove too much food in her mouth? | 那么你干了什么 往她嘴里狂塞吃的 |
[29:34] | Why would I risk hurting such a valuable asset? | 我为什么要伤害这么有价值的选手 |
[29:38] | She bit me, yeah. | 没错 她是咬了我 |
[29:39] | A lot of competitors have pieces of me in their teeth. | 很多选手都咬过我 |
[29:42] | I was just helping Tina. | 我只是在帮助蒂娜 |
[29:44] | She was starting to hurl. | 她开始呕吐 |
[29:45] | You can’t compete and hurl. | 比赛可不能呕吐 |
[29:46] | It’s not appetizing. | 呕吐物可不开胃 |
[29:48] | When was the last time you saw Tina? | 你最后一次见到蒂娜是什么时候 |
[29:50] | Uh, at her apartment, Sunday last. | 在她公寓 周日最后见到她 |
[29:53] | Within five minutes of training, she puked and started sobbing. | 刚训练五分钟 她就开始呕吐哭泣 |
[29:57] | Said she was done with competitive eating. | 她说她再也不想参加竞食赛了 |
[29:59] | She brought in a lot of money for you. | 她给你赚了很多钱 |
[30:01] | You must have been very angry. | 你一定很生气 |
[30:03] | But I wouldn’t kill her. | 但我不会杀她 |
[30:20] | Don’t read too good, does it? | 读得太认真了吧 |
[30:24] | Oh, uh, I’m-I’m-I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:28] | It’s okay, I’d want to know who I was working with, too. | 没事 我也会想知道自己与什么人共事 |
[30:33] | Are-are those reports wrong? | 那些报道是错的吗 |
[30:35] | Wouldn’t matter what I said. | 我说什么无关紧要 |
[30:38] | The truth is, people always think the worst | 事实是 当人们有选择时 |
[30:40] | when given the choice. | 他们总是选最坏的那个 |
[30:42] | That, that’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[30:44] | I’d like to believe that, | 我倒想相信你的话 |
[30:47] | but from where I sit, experience has been a cruel teacher. | 但就我的经历而言 现实是残酷的 |
[30:54] | Anyway, I was just fixing to clean off this bone, | 总之 我在清理这块骨头 |
[30:57] | and a thought came to me. | 然后我有了一个想法 |
[30:59] | What was that? | 什么想法 |
[31:01] | Now, that laminated terrarium glass the victim was thrown through, | 死者被丢进的那个分层玻璃柜 |
[31:03] | at 6.38 millimeters | 厚度为6.38毫米 |
[31:05] | that’s some pretty resistant stuff. | 那玩意儿抗性很强的 |
[31:07] | Maybe we could use your computer to calculate the mass | 或许我们可以用你的电脑 |
[31:10] | of the killer in reference to the length of the room. | 参照房间的长度来算出杀手的体重 |
[31:12] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[31:14] | Yeah, that’s, that’s brilliant. | 可以啊 这想法太天才了 |
[31:16] | Well, here are some of the figures I got drawn up so far. | 这些我目前草拟的一些参数 |
[31:28] | I’ll get out of your hair now. | 那我就不打扰你了 |
[31:31] | Finn, uh… | 芬恩 |
[31:34] | About what I was looking at before… | 我刚才看的那些 |
[31:37] | Don’t worry none. | 别担心 |
[31:40] | I’m used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[32:26] | You have no idea where Mr. Abernathy went? | 你不知道阿伯纳西先生去哪儿了吗 |
[32:29] | He doesn’t seem like the kind of person who would quit | 他看上去不是那种在案子解决前 |
[32:31] | before we solved the case. | 半途而废的人 |
[32:33] | He did have a questionable past, Dr. Brennan. | 他的过去的确有些可疑 布纳恩博士 |
[32:39] | Look at the victim’s teeth. | 看被害人的牙齿 |
[32:41] | Tooth erosion. | 牙齿受到腐蚀 |
[32:42] | Due to increased stomach acid from overeating? | 因过量进食导致胃酸增加而造成的吧 |
[32:45] | That’s what I thought as well. | 我之前也是这么想的 |
[32:46] | However, based on Booth’s most recent interview, vomiting | 但是 根据布斯最新的讯问 |
[32:50] | seems a more accurate cause. | 更准确的原因可能是呕吐 |
[32:52] | But she was a champion. I thought they never vomited. | 但她是冠军啊 我以为这种人不会呕吐 |
[32:55] | Correct. So there has to be another explanation. | 没错 所以必然还有其他原因 |
[32:58] | Wouldn’t it be illogical for Finn, | 在杰斐逊实验室与一群超高智商的人共事 |
[33:01] | if he were still a danger, | 明知自己的一举一动 |
[33:02] | to work where his every move is observed and documented | 都会被观察和记录 如果芬恩还是危险人物 |
[33:06] | by the most brilliant minds at the Jeffersonian? | 这样做不是很不合逻辑吗 |
[33:08] | Yes. | 是这样没错 |
[33:10] | But he’s a kid. | 但他还只是个孩子 |
[33:12] | He might not be that reasonable. | 他可能没那么理性 |
[33:13] | I’ve seen his work. | 我看过他的工作 |
[33:15] | I can assure you that he is. | 我能向你保证他具有这种理性 |
[33:21] | There is diastasis of the symphysis pubis. | 她的耻骨联合有分离 |
[33:24] | A very subtle widening. | 细微地变宽了 |
[33:27] | Widening? | 变宽吗 |
[33:28] | Meaning… | 意味着… |
[33:29] | Tina wasn’t vomiting because of | 蒂娜并不是因为吃了过量食物 |
[33:31] | the quantity of food she was consuming. | 而呕吐 |
[33:34] | She was eight weeks pregnant. | 她已经有八个星期的身孕了 |
[33:42] | You said before how grateful you were | 你之前说能辞去工作 |
[33:44] | to be able to quit your day job. | 你感到相当感激 |
[33:46] | I was a garbage man. | 我之前是个收垃圾的 |
[33:49] | Wouldn’t you want to quit if you had the chance? | 有机会的话谁不想辞掉那种工作 |
[33:50] | I don’t know, because right now I’m dealing with garbage | 我不知道啊 眼下我就在与一个 |
[33:52] | that stands about five-foot-ten, | 身高178的垃圾打交道 |
[33:53] | and I’m not quitting my job. | 而我并不想辞掉我的工作 |
[33:55] | You got no right. | 你不能说这种话 |
[33:57] | You don’t know me. | 你又不了解我 |
[33:58] | Really? Cause I interviewed your neighbors. | 是么 我已经询问过你的邻居 |
[34:00] | And they said that both of you argued | 他们说直到她被杀的那天 |
[34:01] | all the way up to the day she died. | 你们俩都一直在吵架 |
[34:03] | So? | 那又如何 |
[34:04] | So what’d you argue about? | 那你们在争吵什么 |
[34:06] | We argued about having kids. | 我们在争执是否要孩子的事情 |
[34:09] | She wanted me to change my mind. | 她希望我可以改变主意 |
[34:11] | You didn’t want to have children. | 你不想要孩子吗 |
[34:12] | God, no. | 天哪 当然不想 |
[34:13] | Not now. | 至少不是现在 |
[34:15] | Tina was just starting to make some good money. | 蒂娜刚开始赚大钱 |
[34:17] | It was crazy to throw all that away for a kid. | 若是因为孩子而放弃那一切也太疯狂了吧 |
[34:20] | We had years for that, right? | 我们还有很多的时间来生孩子 |
[34:22] | Right, so you wouldn’t be happy if your wife | 所以如果你妻子怀孕并打算退出比赛 |
[34:24] | quit competitive eating to start a family. | 你大概不会很乐意吧 |
[34:30] | I don’t have to talk to you. | 我不需要再跟你说下去了 |
[34:32] | I don’t have to say another word. | 我什么都不会说了 |
[34:40] | Her husband admitted | 她丈夫承认 |
[34:41] | that her career was more important to him than having a baby. | 对他来说 她的职业生涯比孩子更重要 |
[34:45] | Surprisingly, I’m a bit horrified as well. | 出乎我的意料 这让我感到很厌恶 |
[34:47] | Although my career will help provide | 尽管我认为我的职业 |
[34:49] | a fascinating life for our daughter. | 将会为我们的女儿带来十分有趣的生活 |
[34:51] | But I think you have to let Tina’s husband go. | 但我认为你可以释放蒂娜的丈夫了 |
[34:54] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么啊 |
[34:55] | He’s got motive, he’s got opportunity. | 他既有动机 也有时机 |
[34:57] | But he only weighs 183 pounds. | 但是他只有183磅 |
[34:59] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[35:01] | Based on a suggestion from Mr. Abernathy, | 根据阿伯纳西先生提供的建议 |
[35:03] | Angela calculated both the mass | 安琪拉计算出了嫌犯的大致体重 |
[35:05] | and the acceleration the killer would need in order to | 以及加速度 使他能够将被害人 |
[35:08] | throw our victim through the glass terrarium. | 抛到那个玻璃容器中 |
[35:10] | Right. | 然后呢 |
[35:11] | The assailant would need to weigh at least 312 pounds. | 袭击者至少要有312磅的体重 |
[35:13] | Okay, so we’re looking for someone | 所以我们要找的人 |
[35:15] | who is at least 300 pounds. | 至少有300磅 |
[35:17] | Yes. Both Mitch Clancy and Brian Tobin would be ideal suspects. | 没错 米奇·克兰西与布莱恩·托宾都有可疑 |
[35:22] | Bones, I can’t arrest someone because they’re fat. | 骨头 我不能因为他们肥胖就逮捕他们 |
[35:24] | Well, I’m still compiling evidence. | 我仍然在收集证据 |
[35:26] | Although my intern seems to have disappeared. | 尽管我的实习生好像失踪了 |
[35:28] | What, the kid? What, is he in trouble? | 那孩子吗 他遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[35:30] | I imagine he will be if he loses his career. | 他要是丢了这份工作他肯定有麻烦 |
[35:33] | I’ll reexamine | 我会重新检查 |
[35:35] | the injuries that Tina sustained | 蒂娜穿过那些玻璃时 |
[35:36] | when she was thrown through the glass. | 所遭受的创伤 |
[35:38] | Perhaps I’ll find something you can use. | 或许我能找到一些你能利用的证据 |
[35:43] | *When all the world is spinning round* | *当整个世界都在旋转* |
[35:48] | *Like a red balloon way up in the clouds* | *像是一只红色气球 飘浮云端* |
[35:54] | *And my feet will not stay on the ground* | *我的双脚离开地面* |
[36:00] | *You anchor me back down* | *是你把我牢牢拴在这里* |
[36:10] | *There are those who think that I’m strange* | *有人认为我很怪异* |
[36:15] | *They would box me up and tell me to change* | *他们锁住我 告诉我去改变* |
[36:21] | *But you hold me close and softly say* | *但你抱紧我 温柔地说* |
[36:26] | *That you wouldn’t have me any other way.* | *你爱我 爱本色的我* |
[36:37] | Booth can’t make an arrest without more evidence. | 没有进一步证据 布斯没办法进行逮捕 |
[36:40] | I don’t appreciate having to do your work as well as my own, | 不得不做你的工作让我很不满意 |
[36:43] | Mr. Abernathy. | 阿伯纳西先生 |
[36:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:47] | I realized quitting was a coward’s way out. | 我意识到知难而退是懦弱的表现 |
[36:51] | It is. | 的确如此 |
[36:53] | Please clean the distal phalanx you recovered. | 请你清理干净你找回的第三指骨 |
[37:01] | I shouldn’t have left it like that, should I? | 我不应该就那样子离开 是吗 |
[37:04] | I trust that was a rhetorical question. | 我想那是一个反问句 |
[37:07] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[37:11] | Did your interest in forensics | 你对法医学感兴趣 |
[37:13] | stem from a plan to murder your stepfather? | 是因为你计划谋杀自己的继父吗 |
[37:20] | Yes, ma’am, it did. | 是的 女士 那时是的 |
[37:22] | Dr. Saroyan mentioned that he was | 瑟罗博士提到说他曾经 |
[37:25] | physically abusive to both you and your mother. | 虐待你和你母亲 |
[37:28] | He had a temper. | 他脾气很大 |
[37:29] | Probably why I behaved like I did. | 可能正是我有那些行为的原因 |
[37:32] | Could never find a way to make the mad go away. | 总是没有办法摆脱那个疯子 |
[37:35] | So, did you murder your stepfather, Mr. Abernathy? | 那么阿伯纳西先生 是你杀了你的继父吗 |
[37:40] | No, ma’am, I did not. | 没有 女士 我没有 |
[37:45] | What stopped you? | 是什么阻止了你 |
[37:47] | I read a paper you wrote: | 我读了一篇你的论文 |
[37:49] | “Postmortem Dismemberment, Recovery and Analysis.” | 《死后分尸 复原与分析》 |
[37:51] | I knew no matter how careful I was, | 我意识到不论我有多小心 |
[37:53] | I’d never get away with killing him. | 我永远都无法逃脱罪责 |
[37:55] | Least not with y’all around. | 至少有你们在的时候没有可能 |
[37:57] | I’d like to think that’s true. | 我相信这是事实 |
[37:59] | I took it as a sign from above. | 我把那当做是上天给我的指引 |
[38:01] | Keep me on the straight and narrow. | 让我从此改邪归正 |
[38:04] | I haven’t so much talked in church since. | 自那以后 我就很少在教堂忏悔了 |
[38:06] | What happened to your stepfather? | 那你继父后来怎么了 |
[38:08] | Last time I saw him, I told him he was a dead man | 最后一次见到他的时 我告诉他 |
[38:11] | if he ever touched my mama again. | 要再敢碰我妈 他就死定了 |
[38:14] | Guess the son of a bitch didn’t know I was bluffing. | 我猜那个王八蛋以为我是来真的 |
[38:19] | I can imagine how it must feel to know | 我能想象当你知道别人都以为 |
[38:22] | that people are thinking that you did something like that. | 你杀了人时是什么感觉 |
[38:27] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[38:32] | You best never walk out again, you hear? | 你最好别再临阵脱逃了 听到了吗 |
[38:35] | There ain’t gonna be no more second chances. | 以后就没有第二次机会了 |
[38:38] | I love John Wayne movies. | 我爱看约翰·韦恩的电影 |
[38:42] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[38:46] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩教授 |
[38:47] | Take a look at this. | 看下这个 |
[38:51] | They’re eggs from a parasite. | 这些是寄生虫的卵 |
[38:54] | Good job, Opie. | 不错嘛 奥佩 |
[38:55] | Dr. Hodgins. | 哈金斯教授 |
[38:57] | No, I don’t mind, Dr. Saroyan. | 没事 我不介意 瑟罗医生 |
[38:59] | Truth be told, after walking out, | 说实话 我出逃后 |
[39:01] | I deserve whatever Thurston here chooses to deal out. | 瑟斯顿怎么挖苦我都是我活该 |
[39:04] | Thurston? | 你叫他瑟斯顿 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:06] | Opie and I have a little understanding. | 奥佩和我能相互理解了 |
[39:08] | So our parasite | 寄生虫 |
[39:11] | is a paragonimus westermani. | 叫卫氏并殖吸虫 |
[39:15] | It’s a lung fluke. | 是一种肺吸虫 |
[39:16] | The lung fluke isn’t found in the U.S. | 美国并没有这种品种 |
[39:19] | Opie, you’re like the little brother I never had. | 奥佩 你就像是我想要的弟弟一样 |
[39:22] | Much obliged, Thurston. | 那真是我的荣幸 瑟斯顿 |
[39:23] | In Japan, however, the lung fluke is endemic | 但是在日本 这种肺吸虫寄生在 |
[39:28] | Had the victim been to Japan? | 死者去过日本吗 |
[39:29] | No, but she knew someone who had. | 没有 但是某个她认识的人去过 |
[39:32] | You said that you hadn’t seen Tina in a month, correct? | 你说你已经一个月没见过蒂娜了 是吗 |
[39:35] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[39:37] | Since I got back from Japan. | 我从日本回来就没见过她 |
[39:38] | I regret that now. | 我现在真后悔 |
[39:40] | She was so dear to me. | 她对我来说如此重要 |
[39:41] | Right, you picked up a parasite in Japan. | 你在日本感染了一种寄生虫病 |
[39:44] | That’s how you developed a cough. | 那就是你一直咳嗽的原因 |
[39:45] | I just had a cold, that’s all. | 我只是感冒了而已 |
[39:47] | This is a prescription of yours for Bithionol. | 这是医生给你开的别丁 |
[39:50] | It’s for the parasite, isn’t it? | 这是用来治疗你的寄生虫病的 不是吗 |
[39:55] | How did you get this? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[39:56] | My medical information is private. | 我的医疗记录是私人的 |
[39:58] | Not during a murder investigation. | 凶杀调查时就不是了 |
[40:00] | The same parasite– | 同样的寄生虫 |
[40:01] | it was found on Tina’s body. | 我们还在蒂娜尸体上找到了 |
[40:04] | There’s only one way it could’ve got there, Mitch. | 米奇 那就只有一种可能性 |
[40:06] | This is crazy. | 这太荒谬了 |
[40:08] | She was the golden goose. | 她是只下金蛋的鹅 |
[40:09] | Why would I kill the golden goose? | 我为什么要断了自己的财路 |
[40:11] | Because she was quitting to have a baby. | 因为她要退出去生孩子 |
[40:13] | And that contract that you signed with the Japanese | 没了蒂娜 你和日本人签的那份 |
[40:16] | was worthless without Tina. | 合约就一文不值了 |
[40:24] | We had a deal. | 我们之前都讲好了 |
[40:28] | And I got mad. | 她要退出让我很生气 |
[40:30] | And I shoved her. | 然后我就推了她一下 |
[40:32] | I’m a big man. | 我力气不小 |
[40:35] | She just flew into that thing. | 她就摔进了那里 |
[40:40] | But all I did was give her a shove. | 我只是推了她一下 |
[40:54] | Mr. Abernathy, I don’t want to see you | 阿伯纳西先生 我不希望你再 |
[40:58] | wearing that baseball cap in the lab anymore. | 在实验室里戴那顶棒球帽了 |
[41:00] | Oh. Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[41:02] | I’m sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[41:05] | I’d rather you wore this one. | 我希望你戴这个 |
[41:12] | Well, this’ll, uh… | 这个 |
[41:14] | this’ll do just fine, ma’am. | 这个挺好的 女士 |
[41:16] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[41:22] | Full confession. | 他最后供认不讳 |
[41:24] | Thanks for getting us the flukey thing. | 谢谢你找到了那个寄生虫 |
[41:26] | Sure. | 没事 |
[41:27] | Look, I’m beat. | 我累了 |
[41:28] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[41:30] | This case must have been difficult for you, | 这个案子对你来说肯定不容易 |
[41:32] | since the victim was pregnant and so am I. | 因为死者和我一样都怀孕了 |
[41:36] | You would have drawn parallels. | 你会把两者联系起来 |
[41:39] | Yeah. I-I guess I did. | 好吧 我想是吧 |
[41:42] | I think this experiment has been successful. | 我认为这个实验很成功 |
[41:44] | I find that I can now put myself in your shoes | 我发现我现在可以站在你的立场上想问题 |
[41:48] | and feel empathy. | 去感同身受 |
[41:50] | Also… | 还有 |
[41:53] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一句抱歉 |
[41:55] | An apology? | 一句抱歉 |
[41:57] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[41:58] | Is this you apologizing to me | 你是在向我道歉 |
[42:01] | or me apologizing to you for something | 还是我要为我不明白的事 |
[42:03] | that I don’t understand? | 向你道歉 |
[42:06] | I understand how upset you must have felt, | 我理解你当时有多难过 |
[42:09] | not to have been included at the ultrasound. | 我去做超声波时没叫上你 |
[42:12] | While I wish I could | 虽然我希望我能够 |
[42:14] | undo what I’ve done to you, I can’t. | 重新来过 但那不可能 |
[42:20] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[42:21] | You know what, apology’s enough. | 你知道吗 道歉已经够了 |
[42:23] | Really? | 真的 |
[42:25] | Because I have more. | 因为我还有别的 |
[42:28] | I’ll always take more. | 当然多多益善啊 |
[42:29] | What’d you have in mind? | 你还有什么 |
[42:31] | Well, the doctor made me a DVD of the ultrasound. | 医生把超声波报告做成了DVD |
[42:34] | Although the resolution isn’t ideal, | 虽然清晰度不是很完美 |
[42:37] | I feel certain that you will enjoy seeing this. | 但是我很确定你会喜欢的 |
[42:41] | Of course I’m gonna enjoy seeing… | 我当然会喜欢看 |
[42:51] | Look. | 看 |
[42:54] | That’s the heartbeat. | 那是心跳 |
[42:56] | You’re happy. | 你很开心 |
[42:59] | Of course I’m happy. | 我当然很开心 |
[43:00] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[43:02] | She kicked. | 她踢了一下 |
[43:05] | She has your prominent mental protuberance. | 她遗传了你突起的颏隆凸 |
[43:08] | Is that a good thing? | 那是好事吗 |
[43:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:11] | – It’s a very good thing. – Right?! | -那是很好的事 -我就说嘛 |
[43:13] | Did you hear that? Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 你听到了吗 |
[43:15] | You have my probamental protuberance. | 你有了我的什么隆凸 |
[43:17] | How about that, huh? Oh, she’s kicking. | 多牛逼啊 她又踢了 |