时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, how about this old stove? | 这个旧炉子怎么样 |
[00:08] | It’s mid-century. | 这是50年代的 |
[00:09] | Little bit of TLC, we could sell this for about a grand. | 稍微整修一下 可以卖到一千美元呢 |
[00:13] | How can you be so damn cheerful? | 你怎么能这么开心 |
[00:15] | We used to go on buying trips to Paris for antiques. | 咱们以前进古董都是去巴黎唉 |
[00:17] | The economy sucks. | 现在是经济危机嘛 |
[00:19] | You want to hold on to the store, don’t you? | 你也想维持住咱们的店 不是吗 |
[00:22] | Ooh! Look at this old frame. | 看看这个旧相框 |
[00:25] | This is…faux 17th century, from the ’30s. | 这是30年代生产的仿17世纪相框 |
[00:27] | Restored, we could get over $2,000. | 翻新一下 可以卖两千多美金 |
[00:30] | See? Who needs Paris, huh? | 看到没 用不着去巴黎 |
[00:35] | Look at these old photos! | 看看这些老照片 |
[00:38] | Oh, they go back generations. | 这都是好几代之前的了 |
[00:39] | This one’s a tintype. | 这张是锡版照相法照出来的 |
[00:41] | Ching-ka-ching, baby. | 咱们发财咯 宝贝 |
[00:50] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么呀 |
[00:54] | Maybe another couple of grand. | 也许天上又掉下来几千美金呢 |
[01:11] | Oh, Sweets carrying a gun. | 小甜甜配枪 |
[01:13] | Okay, now, that’s a bad idea. | 那绝对不是个好主意 |
[01:15] | What? I’m out in the field with you a lot lately. | 为什么 我最近经常跟你出外勤 |
[01:16] | I should be certified to carry a gun. | 我应该获权配枪 |
[01:18] | I have a gun. | 我有枪 |
[01:19] | – See? – Really? | -听见没 -搞什么 |
[01:20] | – Did you really have to bring that up? – What? | -你非得提这件事吗 -怎么了 |
[01:22] | This way, I’ll have your back, Agent Booth. | 我配枪了就能掩护你了 布斯探员 |
[01:24] | I appreciate that, Sweets, I really do, | 谢谢了 小甜甜 真的 |
[01:26] | but you’re a shrink. Shrinks have couches, | 但你是精神科医生 精神科医生配的是沙发 |
[01:29] | – not guns. – I have a couch, and I’m not a shrink. | -不是枪 -我也有沙发 可我不是精神科医生 |
[01:31] | Really? I mean, you’re not helping. | 搞毛呀 别帮倒忙了 |
[01:33] | What? | 我怎么了 |
[01:33] | Look, I don’t need to ask your permission, all right? | 我不必得到你的允许 |
[01:35] | I’m going to get certified to carry a weapon, | 我要去考持枪证 |
[01:36] | and I don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 我不想再讨论这个问题了 |
[01:37] | Oh, no, we definitely have to talk about this, Mr. Shrinky. | 不 绝对得讨论一下这问题 精神科医生先生 |
[01:40] | How about we talk about your living arrangement instead. | 咱们谈谈你们俩的生活安排怎么样 |
[01:42] | Have you two decided on a house, | 你们已经挑好房子了吗 |
[01:43] | or are you still arguing about it? | 还是说你俩还在争论 |
[01:45] | I know what you’re doing. I’m not going down that road with you; | 我知道你打什么主意 我才不会被你牵着鼻子走 |
[01:47] | I’m not going to play that game. | 我不跟你玩这套 |
[01:48] | We’re still arguing about it. I want at least an acre of land, | 我俩还在争论 我想要至少4000多平米的别墅 |
[01:51] | and he wants something called a “man cave”. | 而他只想要个”山洞” |
[01:52] | Wait, really? Really. You really want to get him involved? | 等会 不是吧你 你真的要把他也扯进来吗 |
[01:55] | – Just tell him that — – He asked a question. | -你就跟他说 -他问了个问题呀 |
[01:56] | – It’s crazy for him to carry a gun, that’s all. – But it is not. | -他持枪绝对是件疯狂的事 -可事实不是这样 |
[01:59] | – It is! – Thank you. | -就是 -谢谢支持 |
[02:00] | At the very least, he could draw fire away from you | 退一万步讲 他至少可以引开对方火力 |
[02:03] | and get shot himself, | 然后把自己变成靶子 |
[02:04] | which would reduce the likelihood | 这样一来也减少了 |
[02:05] | of me becoming a single parent. | 我变成单亲妈妈的可能性 |
[02:07] | We, we, we don’t have to go through every eventuality. | 我们不必讨论所有的可能性 |
[02:09] | – You’re not getting a gun. – That’s a possibility. | -你不许配枪 -有这个可能啊 |
[02:11] | Then I’ll make sure you don’t get a man cave. | 那我就确保你得不到”山洞” |
[02:12] | You’re not going to get a gun. | 你不许配枪 |
[02:14] | Well, then, you won’t get a man cave. | 那你就得不到”山洞” |
[02:20] | The remains were discovered early this morning | 遗骸是今早早些时候在一个垃圾堆 |
[02:22] | at a trash dump, which pretty much points to murder. | 被人发现的 基本上可以确定是谋杀 |
[02:26] | The sunlight must have fused | 阳光肯定晒化了 |
[02:28] | the outer layer of polyethylene. | 最外层的聚乙烯 |
[02:30] | It created a sealed environment, | 于是形成了一个封闭的环境 |
[02:32] | which retained the heat and moisture inside. | 保持了内部的温度和湿度 |
[02:34] | In most conditions, liquefaction this advanced | 多数情况下 要两个星期的时间 |
[02:37] | would take about two weeks. | 才能形成这种程度的液化 |
[02:40] | Why, with the air compressor? | 拿空气压缩器干吗 |
[02:42] | It will pressurize the interior | 我们把液化的遗骸放出来时 |
[02:43] | while we drain the liquid remains. | 空气压缩器可以给内部增压 |
[02:46] | Very clever. | 真聪明 |
[02:47] | Okay. Are we ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[03:07] | This is revolting. | 还真恶心啊 |
[03:10] | But kind of fun. | 但也挺好玩的 |
[03:22] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 可以了 |
[03:26] | Victim is female. | 死者是女性 |
[03:28] | Cranial sutures indicate | 头盖缝合处表明 |
[03:30] | that she was in her thirties. | 她三十岁左右 |
[03:31] | Hold on. It seems… | 等一下 看来 |
[03:35] | we might have a double homicide. | 这是双重谋杀案 |
[03:38] | It’s Prince Charmington! | 是查明顿王子 |
[03:39] | – Excuse me? – Prince Charmington. | -什么 -查明顿王子 |
[03:42] | You didn’t have one? Every girl did. | 你没玩过吗 小女孩都有啊 |
[03:43] | I had the whole Charmington kingdom set up in my closet. | 我柜子里有整套查明顿王国人偶 |
[03:47] | I used to play in there for hours, dreaming of what my | 我以前躲在里面一玩就是几个小时 梦想着 |
[03:50] | royal life would be when I grew up. | 长大以后 我的皇室生活会是什么样子 |
[03:52] | This is so sad. | 这真让人难过 |
[03:54] | A small, insentient, | 一个小而无生命的 |
[03:55] | plastic humanoid should not make you sad, Miss Wick. | 塑料人形玩具不应该使你感到难受 维克小姐 |
[03:58] | But it does. | 但我的确很难过 |
[04:00] | And as God is my witness, | 我对上帝发誓 |
[04:02] | whoever did this to Prince Charmington and his friend | 不管是谁对查明顿王子和他的朋友下如此毒手 |
[04:05] | is going to pay. | 定会为此付出代价 |
[04:46] | No bugs or larvae, | 没有虫子 也没有幼虫 |
[04:48] | but that’s something I’ll just have to live with. | 但是我也只能接受现实了 |
[04:52] | Do, however, have some muscle tissue | 但我倒是替女士找到了 |
[04:55] | for the lady. | 一点肌肉组织 |
[04:58] | Ah! Looks like a lung. | 好像是肺 |
[05:00] | Because no one goes home empty-handed, | 大家都不会空手而归 |
[05:02] | a few bits of bone for the young miss. | 我也替这位小姐找到了一点骨头 |
[05:05] | Phalanx… | 指骨 |
[05:07] | lunate…patella… | 半月板 膝盖骨 |
[05:09] | and this one…oh…. | 还有这个 |
[05:12] | it’s the socket from | 这是过世的查明顿王子 |
[05:13] | the late Prince Charmington’s royal patella. | 尊贵的膝盖骨上掉下来的穴孔 |
[05:18] | Did I hear Sweets is trying to get certified to carry a gun? | 我听说斯维斯想要考持枪证 是真的吗 |
[05:20] | A gun? Our Sweets? | 持枪 咱们的斯维斯吗 |
[05:22] | Lancelot is the kindest, most decent man I’ve ever known. | 兰斯洛特是我这辈子见过最善良最正派的人了 |
[05:26] | Why shouldn’t he carry a piece? | 他为什么就不能持枪 |
[05:28] | Do you have X rays to show us, Miss Wick? | 你有X光片要给我们看吗 维克小姐 |
[05:31] | Yes, indeedy. | 有的哦 |
[05:32] | There are remodeled premortem and postmortem injuries. | 这些是重塑过的死前和死后伤 |
[05:35] | I found compound fractures to the victim’s | 我在死者的第七节胸椎骨上 |
[05:38] | seventh thoracic vertebra, | 右侧肩胛骨的脊柱 |
[05:40] | the spine of the right scapula, | 右侧臀部肱骨 |
[05:42] | the posterior aspect of the right humerus, | 和左侧耻骨上的前端 |
[05:45] | and the anterior aspect of the left ulna. | 发现了复合骨折的痕迹 |
[05:48] | All sustained at time of death. | 都是在死亡时造成的 |
[05:50] | So, she was beaten. | 这么说她被人打了 |
[05:51] | Severely. | 是毒打 |
[05:52] | Struck at least four times. | 至少被击打了四次 |
[05:54] | Well, one of those blows | 其中一下 |
[05:55] | collapsed the lungs, making cause of death suffocation. | 造成肺衰竭 造成死者窒息而死 |
[05:59] | There’s another set of injuries. | 还有一系列其它的伤痕 |
[06:01] | Impact fractures of the patellas, | 膝盖骨 股骨颈两侧 |
[06:04] | femoral necks, bilaterally, | 骨盆还有大多数肋骨上 |
[06:06] | pelvis, and most of the ribs. | 都有冲击伤 |
[06:09] | Remodeling indicates they were all sustained | 骨重塑表明 这些伤痕 |
[06:11] | when she was quite young. | 都是在她小时候造成的 |
[06:12] | – Child abuse? – Could be. | -虐待儿童吗 -有可能 |
[06:15] | Lance says often someone who was the victim | 兰斯说小时候受过家暴的人 |
[06:17] | of childhood abuse | 往往成年后 |
[06:18] | will seek out the same treatment as an adult. | 也会找一个施暴的伴侣 |
[06:21] | Sad. | 真可悲 |
[06:22] | But it makes sense. | 但也不无道理 |
[06:24] | I know. Lance is so smart. | 我知道 兰斯超醒目 |
[06:26] | And soon he’ll be able to shoot people. | 他很快就可以持枪打坏蛋了 |
[06:29] | Hey. So there were traces of skin | 我在最里面那层 |
[06:31] | on the inner layer of plastic | 接触到尸体的塑料布上 |
[06:33] | that came into contact with the body, | 找到了一些皮肤组织 |
[06:35] | which gave us these. | 于是我做出了这个 |
[06:39] | Three finger pads | 有三根手指印 |
[06:40] | and part of a palm. Very impressive, Angela. | 还有部分掌印 干得漂亮 安琪拉 |
[06:43] | The prints match the DMV records for | 指纹在车辆管理局有记录 |
[06:46] | Debra Cortez. | 黛布拉·科迪斯 |
[06:48] | Reported missing by her brother two weeks ago. | 两周前 她哥哥上报她失踪 |
[06:54] | Can you think of anyone who wanted | 你能想到有谁 |
[06:56] | to harm your sister, Mr. Cortez? | 会伤害你妹妹吗 科迪斯先生 |
[06:58] | Me? No… | 我吗 没有… |
[06:59] | but she was a shy person. | 但她很内向 |
[07:01] | She kept things pretty much to herself. | 什么事都放在心里 |
[07:03] | Okay, that makes sense. | 这种行为说得通 |
[07:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[07:06] | Well, we discovered evidence that your sister | 我们发现的证据证实你妹妹 |
[07:07] | may have been abused as a child. | 在童年可能受过虐待 |
[07:09] | My sister? No way. | 我妹妹 不可能 |
[07:10] | – What evidence? – When she was little, | -什么证据 -她小时候 |
[07:12] | there was a lot of broken bones. | 遭受了多处骨折 |
[07:13] | That was from the accident, not abuse. | 那是意外造成的 不是虐待 |
[07:16] | Debbie and our parents were | 黛比和我们爸妈 |
[07:17] | on a small plane. Half hour in, | 乘一架小飞机 半小时后 |
[07:19] | they hit a downdraft… | 他们碰到了下降气流 |
[07:22] | Debbie was the only survivor. | 黛比是唯一的幸存者 |
[07:25] | She was nine years old. | 她当时九岁 |
[07:26] | She wound up spending over a year in the hospital. | 最后在医院里待了一年多 |
[07:29] | Right. It says, uh, she was a Creative Exec at Dillio Toys. | 上面写着她是帝力奥玩具公司的创意总监 |
[07:33] | Yes, she was a big deal there. | 是的 她在公司是大人物 |
[07:34] | I see that you work there, too. | 我发现你也在那工作 |
[07:36] | Not many siblings get to work together at the same company. | 很少有兄妹在同一家公司上班 |
[07:39] | Debbie got me a nice security gig there. | 黛比给我找了份很好的保安工作 |
[07:42] | I quit after a month. | 我只干了一个月 |
[07:44] | My sister was one of the top execs; | 我妹妹是公司高管 |
[07:46] | it was a little humiliating to be the rent-a-cop. | 而我只是个小保安 脸面挂不住 |
[07:49] | Right. And where do you work now? | 那好 你现在在哪里工作 |
[07:53] | Still trying to find the right thing. | 还没找到适合的 |
[07:58] | I was examining the perimortem injuries when I came across | 我在检查死前伤时 |
[08:01] | these Colles’ fractures to the distal ends of the radii. | 发现有桡骨远端[即手腕处]骨折 |
[08:05] | So she fell, and she was beaten. | 就是说她摔倒后又被殴打 |
[08:09] | She was probably running away from someone. | 她很可能是想逃离某人 |
[08:11] | I’ll scan the bones and run a simulation, | 我会扫描骨骼 模拟现场 |
[08:13] | and see what kind of weapon might have been used. | 看看可能是什么凶器 |
[08:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:18] | Did you… | 你… |
[08:19] | have a… | 小时候… |
[08:20] | a Prince Charmington doll when you were a girl? | 是不是也玩查明顿王子玩偶 |
[08:23] | Everybody had one. | 每个人都有 |
[08:25] | I used to dress mine like Sid Vicious Charmington. | 我还曾把他装扮成席德·维瑟斯 |
[08:28] | What was your favorite toy? | 你最喜欢的玩具是什么 |
[08:30] | Toys would have been a distraction for me. | 玩具会让我分心 |
[08:32] | Without them, I was able to concentrate on science. | 没有它们 我能专心钻研科学 |
[08:35] | Well, playing is just as important as science. | 玩乐跟科学一样重要 |
[08:38] | I’m sure there’s some kind of | 我敢肯定人类学中 |
[08:39] | anthropological BS to back me up. | 也有类似的废话支持我的说法 |
[08:43] | Play has been shown to be important in | 研究发现 玩乐对于 |
[08:45] | establishing societal and cultural connections. | 建立社会和文化联系很重要 |
[08:49] | So? | 那么 |
[08:51] | Let’s see you do it. | 你来试试看吧 |
[08:53] | What, now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[08:53] | With… that? | 用…那个吗 |
[08:55] | Honey, pretty soon you’re going to have a baby of your own, | 亲爱的 你很快就要有自己的孩子了 |
[08:57] | and she’s going to want to play with you. So… | 她肯定要跟你一起玩 所以… |
[09:00] | this is good practice. | 先来演练一下 |
[09:04] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[09:10] | Hark, subjects! | 听着 我的臣民们 |
[09:12] | I am Prince Charmington. | 我是查明顿王子 |
[09:16] | My arm and leg have been torn asunder from my body. | 我的手脚被人残忍地扯断 |
[09:22] | Although the cervical portion of my spine is intact, | 尽管我脊椎的颈椎部分没有受伤 |
[09:26] | if I had a functioning respiratory system, | 如果我能呼吸 |
[09:29] | my lungs would be filled with liquefied human tissue. | 我的肺部将充满液态的人体组织 |
[09:32] | Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho. | 哈哈哈哈哈 |
[09:44] | Debbie’s first big success was | 黛比首个大卖的作品就是 |
[09:46] | the Bouncing Bears. | 蹦跳熊 |
[09:48] | The Bouncing Bears! Parker loves those. | 蹦跳熊 帕克可喜欢了 |
[09:51] | Oh, they’re still huge sellers. | 现在依旧卖得很火 |
[09:53] | Just like every idea Debbie ever had. | 黛比的每个创意都是如此 |
[09:55] | What do they do? | 它们会干什么 |
[09:57] | They bounce. They’re the Bouncing Bears. | 蹦跶呗 蹦跳熊啊 |
[09:59] | Well… that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[10:00] | – Wh-What’s the bear part? – Their face. | -那熊的特点呢 -脸是熊的 |
[10:03] | How their tummies are fuzzy. Bears. | 还有毛茸茸的肚子 熊嘛 |
[10:05] | Oh, kids love to play with bears. | 孩子很喜欢跟熊玩 |
[10:07] | They shouldn’t. | 他们不该如此 |
[10:08] | Do you have any idea how many fatal bear maulings occur | 你知道在北美 每年有多少人 |
[10:11] | in North America every year? | 因熊袭击而死吗 |
[10:12] | You’re not going to talk to the baby like that. | 你可不能这样跟咱俩的孩子说 |
[10:13] | Well, I am certainly not going to | 我肯定不会 |
[10:15] | encourage her to play with bears. | 鼓励她跟熊一起玩 |
[10:16] | Okay. No bears. Bears are out. | 行 不和熊玩 行了吧 |
[10:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:20] | This is the Imaginarium. This is where we test the toys. | 这是魔幻空间 测试玩具的地方 |
[10:24] | Kids seem to love those. | 孩子们看起来很喜欢那些玩具 |
[10:26] | Those are Love Mutts. | 那些是随心所欲狗 |
[10:28] | They’re stuffed dogs | 是种小狗玩偶 |
[10:30] | rescued from fictional pounds. | 假装是被捡回的 |
[10:32] | They have interchangeable heads | 它们的头部可以调换 |
[10:33] | so you can make any combination imaginable. | 孩子可随意进行组合 |
[10:36] | I made a Bulldoodle. | 瞧我的斗牛贵宾犬 |
[10:39] | I like the Love Mutts. | 我喜欢随心所欲狗 |
[10:41] | Although crude and inaccurate, this toy could demonstrate | 虽然有些残忍也不够准确 但可以用来 |
[10:44] | recessive and dominant genes through breeding. | 说明生殖过程中的显隐性基因 |
[10:46] | What? | 什么啊 |
[10:48] | – We were concentrating more on fun. – Fun. | -我们更关心趣味性 -要有趣 |
[10:51] | And the way they’re testing, | 按目前测试这个趋势来看 |
[10:53] | it’s on track to be Debbie’s third massive hit in a row. | 它将是黛比连着第三个大获成功的作品 |
[10:56] | That really lights a fire under the other VPs. | 但对其他副总 压力可就更大了 |
[10:59] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[11:00] | Anyone in particular? | 有谁需要尤其注意吗 |
[11:04] | Um… well, probably… Lawrence. | 大概… 劳伦斯吧 |
[11:07] | He’s had a bit of a dry spell lately. | 他最近的业绩挺差 |
[11:09] | That’s him right there. | 他就在那 |
[11:10] | Okay, that’s not actually | 实际上 |
[11:11] | how you’re supposed to play with that. | 这个不是这么玩的 |
[11:13] | Prince Charmington is a girl toy. | 查明顿王子是女孩的玩具 |
[11:16] | Yeah, but this is the new Prince Charmington, | 是 但这是新一代查明顿王子 |
[11:17] | and he has a magic cape. | 他有个魔力斗篷 |
[11:19] | So, that– okay, you know what. | 所以…你们都听着 |
[11:20] | We’re not actually… We’re not throwing… | 我们不能…不要扔… |
[11:22] | All right, hey! | 好了好了 |
[11:23] | All right, you know, listen. | 都给我听着 |
[11:24] | Okay. This is all a good time. | 都冷静下来 |
[11:26] | All right. | 行行我走 |
[11:32] | Can you believe those little bastards? | 瞧这些捣蛋鬼啊 |
[11:34] | I’d like to wring their scrawny necks. | 我都想把他们的小脖子给扭了 |
[11:36] | Lawrence, just take a deep breath… | 劳伦斯 深呼吸一下 |
[11:38] | Save it. I don’t need another lecture | 算了吧 我不需要再来一堂课 |
[11:40] | on how much I could learn from Debbie. | 告诉我黛比多值得我学习 |
[11:42] | – Lawrence… – No, she’s not even here today, Bianca. | -劳伦斯 -打住 她今天都没上班 比安卡 |
[11:45] | I am. That’ll account for something. | 但我来了 这总能说明问题吧 |
[11:47] | Excuse me. FBI. | 抱歉 联调局的 |
[11:48] | I think we need to have a chat. | 我想我们需要谈谈 |
[11:50] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:51] | Because we think you might be a murderer. | 因为我们觉得你可能是凶手 |
[11:53] | Right. | 是的 |
[11:54] | By the way, you have a tiny sword in your hair. | 对了 你头发里有把小剑 |
[11:59] | Did I get it? | 我弄出来了吗 |
[12:00] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[12:01] | It’s really stuck in there. | 真的卡在头发里了 |
[12:03] | It’s right there. | 就在你手边 |
[12:04] | No. | 没有 |
[12:05] | You can’t find it? It’s right there. | 你摸不到吗 就在那里 |
[12:10] | You think I killed Debbie? | 你们认为是我杀了黛比 |
[12:12] | Well, you’ve already admitted | 你承认你有 |
[12:14] | your desire to strangle children, | 勒死小孩子的欲望 |
[12:16] | so you’re a reasonable suspect. | 所以你是合理嫌疑犯 |
[12:19] | Well, I was stressed. | 我压力大嘛 |
[12:20] | All I want to do is work on new concepts, | 我只想要去研发新产品 |
[12:22] | – but they always went to Debbie for that. – Perhaps now that | -但他们一直都让黛比负责 -也许现在 |
[12:25] | she’s dead, you’ll be able to do what you want. | 她死了 你就能得到你想要的了 |
[12:28] | I-I didn’t like the way that sounded. | 我不喜欢你这潜台词 |
[12:30] | I did. | 我觉得不错 |
[12:31] | Thanks, Booth. | 谢谢 布斯 |
[12:32] | Okay, well, fine. I-I was jealous of Debbie, | 好吧 好吧 我是嫉妒黛比 |
[12:35] | but I am not the guy you should be questioning. | 但你们应该盘问的人不是我 |
[12:38] | She’d been calling in | 她最近经常打电话来 |
[12:39] | “sick” a lot lately. | 请”病假” |
[12:41] | And then I started noticing other little things | 随后我发现其他的一些小细节 |
[12:43] | like her whispering into the phone | 比如当她以为没人注意的时候 |
[12:45] | when she thought nobody was looking, or, | 就会小声地讲电话 或是 |
[12:46] | you know, texting during meetings. | 开会时偷偷发短信 |
[12:48] | You think she was seeing someone? | 你觉得她在跟人约会吗 |
[12:50] | And it was affecting her work, you know, not that… | 这影响到了她的工作 可… |
[12:52] | not that Bianca cared. | 比安卡却不介意 |
[12:55] | What do you think she was saying? | 你觉得她在说什么 |
[12:57] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[12:58] | I mean, like I said, she was very secretive. | 就像我说的 她总是遮遮掩掩的 |
[13:00] | And now she’s gone, so… | 而现在她死了 所以 |
[13:03] | that’s, that’s fishy, right? | 那很可疑 对吧 |
[13:04] | Where were you the night she disappeared? | 她失踪那晚你在哪里 |
[13:08] | I-I was home, watching TV. | 我在家 看电视 |
[13:10] | The Skins were the night game. | 华盛顿红皮队刚好是晚场比赛 |
[13:11] | All right, it was a good game. | 那场比赛很精彩 |
[13:12] | – Yeah, right. – Anyone with you? | -没错 -有谁和你在一起吗 |
[13:15] | No. Nobody. | 没 没有 |
[13:17] | My wife and kids were in Florida with their in-laws. | 我妻子带着孩子在弗罗里达娘家那边 |
[13:19] | But look, I would never hurt Debbie, I swear. | 但是 我绝对不会伤害黛比的 我发誓 |
[13:23] | Sure. Okay. | 当然 行了 |
[13:24] | You just stay close, you understand, Larry? | 不要出城 明白吗 拉瑞 |
[13:28] | Booth, uh, Booth, I’m not sure that I can get up. | 布斯 布斯 貌似我站不起来 |
[13:31] | Oh, I’ll just… | 我来 |
[13:31] | I got you. | 站起来了 |
[13:32] | I suggest you stay close. | 我建议你不要出城 |
[13:34] | Okay, I’m up. | 好了 起来了 |
[13:37] | There’s a small piece of metal embedded in this vertebra. | 这块椎骨中有一小块金属嵌入物 |
[13:39] | Dr. Saroyan would like you to ID it and swab for particulates. | 瑟罗博士希望你能鉴定它并且收集颗粒 |
[13:42] | Okay. If you put it on my desk, | 好的 放在桌上吧 |
[13:44] | it should be done here shortly. | 手上的活很快就弄完了 |
[13:48] | The prince’s leg! | 王子的腿 |
[13:50] | Yeah. It’s only fitting | 是的 实验室之王 |
[13:51] | that the King of the lab should make the prince whole again. | 让王子再次变得完整可谓是天经地义啊 |
[13:55] | May I have it? | 我能拿走吗 |
[13:56] | No, not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[13:58] | The prince’s leg is burned. | 王子的腿被烧焦了 |
[14:01] | Burned? | 烧焦了 |
[14:02] | First drawn and quartered, | 先是被拖拽分尸 |
[14:04] | and then burned? | 然后被烧焦了 |
[14:05] | What kind of animal could do such a thing? | 什么样的禽兽能做出这样的事情 |
[14:10] | Cresting around the edges | 边缘处的顶饰 |
[14:11] | indicates it’s a chemical burn. | 说明是化学烧伤 |
[14:13] | Amount of oxidation says | 氧化量说明 |
[14:14] | it happened approximately two weeks ago. | 燃烧大约发生在两周前 |
[14:17] | That coincides with the time the prince was killed. | 符合王子被杀的时间 |
[14:20] | And the victim. | 还有死者 |
[14:22] | Yes, they were murdered at the same time. | 对 他们是一起被杀死的 |
[14:25] | Something fused to the burn. | 有些东西被烧化了 |
[14:32] | Trace amounts of linear low-density polyethylene. | 少量线状低密度聚乙烯的痕迹 |
[14:36] | The plastic wrap. | 塑料包装 |
[14:37] | Okay, yeah. Very good, Miss Wick. | 好了 很好 维克小姐 |
[14:38] | Now, if you will excuse me, | 现在 请你原谅 |
[14:41] | I’m going to find out what’s burned | 我需要找出是什么透过塑料 |
[14:43] | through the plastic and singed Prince Charmington, | 烧焦了查明顿王子 |
[14:46] | and that might help us figure out how they died. | 这也许能够帮助我们搞清楚他们是怎么死的 |
[14:48] | You truly are the King of the lab. | 你果真是实验室之王 |
[14:51] | Milady. | 尊敬的女士 |
[14:53] | Milord. | 尊敬的大人 |
[15:00] | What is all this? | 这些是什么 |
[15:01] | Hey, this is, uh, a walking toy for Michael. | 这是 给迈克尔买的帮他走路的玩具 |
[15:05] | It encourages babies to take their first steps. | 这能鼓励孩子们迈出第一步 |
[15:07] | It’s really cute, | 真的很可爱 |
[15:08] | and it was on sale. | 而且在打折 |
[15:10] | Let me know how you like it. | 告诉我好不好用 |
[15:11] | Perhaps I’ll get one someday. | 也许有天我也会买一个 |
[15:14] | This is going to be kind of cool, huh? | 这样是不是很酷啊 |
[15:16] | Us raising our kids | 我们一起抚养 |
[15:17] | – at the same time? – Yes. | -我们的孩子 -是的 |
[15:19] | And since my daughter will be younger, | 不过因为我女儿年纪小些 |
[15:21] | I can learn from your inevitable mistakes. | 我可以从你不可避免的错误里吸取经验 |
[15:24] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[15:26] | Okay, so, | 好了 那么 |
[15:27] | do you think that this part is A3, | 你觉得这个是A3 |
[15:31] | or is this A3? | 还是这个是A3 |
[15:36] | Oh, I think | 我觉得 |
[15:37] | this is. | 是这个 |
[15:39] | Why are the instructions in Chinese? | 为什么说明书是中文的 |
[15:41] | Oh, that’s just the diagrams. | 那只是示意图 |
[15:43] | This side is English. | 这面是英文的 |
[15:45] | “Insert to parts | “将零件嵌入式 |
[15:47] | for assemble which toy can have immediately.” | 组合即可组成玩具” |
[15:51] | Oh, my God, okay. | 我的天 好了 |
[15:52] | Um, you know what, I need a break from this. | 你知道吗 我得歇一会了 |
[15:55] | Did you finish the bone scan? | 你做完骨扫描了吗 |
[15:57] | Yes. Yes. Let me, let me show you. | 是的 是的 让我展示给你看 |
[16:01] | So, we’ve already established that | 我们已经证实死者 |
[16:04] | the victim was facedown on the concrete | 被袭击时 |
[16:06] | when she was struck. | 是面向混凝土倒下的 |
[16:07] | Causing the compound fractures | 造成了T-7肩胛骨肱骨 |
[16:09] | to the T-7 scapula humerus and ulna. | 和尺骨的开放骨折 |
[16:14] | That’s a lot of blows. | 真是毒打啊 |
[16:15] | Someone was really pissed. | 有人很生气啊 |
[16:17] | On the contrary, | 正好相反 |
[16:19] | see how the damage is all limited to one area? | 发现伤害全部集中在一个区域内了吗 |
[16:22] | If this were rage, why would the head and legs | 如果这是因为暴怒 为什么头和腿 |
[16:25] | left untouched? | 没受到攻击 |
[16:26] | Right, yeah. | 没错 |
[16:28] | This is too precise for rage. | 对于怒气冲天的人来说这太精准了 |
[16:31] | Makes it even creepier. | 更恐怖 |
[16:34] | Extend the victim’s right arm above her head and the | 将死者右手臂伸过头顶 |
[16:38] | left arm at her side. | 左手放于身侧 |
[16:40] | Just as I thought. | 和我想的一样 |
[16:41] | The breaks line up exactly. | 伤口恰好排成了一条直线 |
[16:43] | The injuries were all caused by one huge crushing blow. | 创伤都是由猛烈的致命一击造成 |
[16:47] | What weapon is that big? | 有什么凶器那么大 |
[16:49] | I have no idea who could even lift a weapon that large. | 我都不知道有人可以举起那么大的凶器 |
[16:52] | Fee-fi-fo-fum. | 哇哦哇哦 |
[17:03] | I just wanted to thank you again for allowing me in the field. | 我想要再一次感谢你能够让我出外勤 |
[17:06] | Right. Okay. Bones couldn’t make it. | 对 骨头不能来 |
[17:08] | I needed a squint, so don’t read anything into it. | 我需要一个斜眼 所以你别多想 |
[17:12] | – Of course. – Right. Exactly. | -当然 -那好 很好 |
[17:15] | But, you know, after today, | 但是你知道 过了今天 |
[17:16] | I will have been field-tested, and Lance is getting a gun. | 我就有了外勤资格 而兰斯能配枪了 |
[17:19] | which means that someday, | 这就意味着 有天 |
[17:20] | you and Dr. Brennan and Lance and me | 你 布纳恩博士 兰斯 还有我 |
[17:22] | can be in the field together. | 我们四个可以一起出外勤 |
[17:24] | It’ll be like a murdery double date. | 仿佛一场谋杀主题的四人约会 |
[17:26] | No, it won’t. | 你想太多了 |
[17:26] | I’m going to be really clear on this, okay? | 有一点我想声明下 |
[17:28] | You are not to open up your mouth | 除非是和这件案子有关的事情 |
[17:29] | unless it’s relevant to the case. | 你别再讲话了 |
[17:31] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[17:35] | But I just have to mention | 但我还是想说 |
[17:36] | how disappointed I am | 对于你不支持兰斯配枪这事 |
[17:37] | that you aren’t more supportive of Lance getting a gun. | 让我对你很失望 |
[17:39] | I just thought you were a better friend. | 我还以为你们是铁哥们呢 |
[17:42] | Seriously? | 说完了吗 |
[17:45] | Right. | 这就对了 |
[17:54] | According to security, | 根据安保人员提供的信息 |
[17:55] | Debbie’s access card was last used | 黛比的门卡最后一次使用 |
[17:57] | in our prototype laboratory up here. | 是在前面的样品实验室 |
[17:59] | You don’t have to direct anything toward me. | 其实您用不着给我做解释 |
[18:01] | I’m not allowed to speak. | 我被禁言了 |
[18:03] | This is where we develop the prototypes for new products. | 这是我们为新品制造样品的地方 |
[18:07] | This is where Prince Charmington | 也是查明顿王子和闪亮小姐 |
[18:08] | and Little Miss Twinkle Starlight were born. | 诞生的地方 |
[18:12] | And I’m going to need each of you | 麻烦你们两位 |
[18:13] | to sign a non-disclosure form before we enter. | 先签署一份保密协议再进去 |
[18:16] | Oh, I can’t do that. I’m with the FBI. | 这我做不到 我是联邦调查局的 |
[18:17] | What we do is disclose. | 我们的职责就是揭露 |
[18:20] | Well, then, I can’t allow you to stay here. | 那我只能送客了 |
[18:22] | Well, we can always shut the building down | 行啊 那我们就在等搜查令期间 |
[18:24] | while we wait for a warrant if that’s what you’d prefer. | 把工厂关闭 |
[18:27] | I’m sure the press would love a story like that. | 媒体最喜欢这样的故事 |
[18:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:33] | That was relevant, wasn’t it? | 这下和案子有关了吧 |
[18:34] | I cop, you squint. | 我做探员 你做斜眼 |
[18:35] | Well, then permission to squint, Agent Booth. | 好吧 布斯探员 请求开始斜眼 |
[18:37] | Squint away. | 斜吧 斜吧 |
[18:40] | Look at all the plastic wrap, Agent Booth. | 看那些塑料包装物 布斯探员 |
[18:43] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:46] | This could be the same type of plastic | 这可能就是用来 |
[18:47] | the body was wrapped in. | 包裹尸体的塑料 |
[18:49] | I’ll have Hodgins I.D. it. | 我会让哈金斯化验一下 |
[18:51] | You know, this door looks like it’s been broken into. | 这门看上去有被闯入的痕迹 |
[18:53] | Is this door on any kind of an alarm system? | 这扇门有没有报警系统吗 |
[18:56] | No. Security told us that no one could break in this way. | 没有 安保说没人会从这里闯进来 |
[18:59] | Looks like it weighs about a half ton. | 门看上去有半吨重 |
[19:01] | If this door came down on the victim, | 如果死者是被这扇门砸到的话 |
[19:03] | it would have caused the fracturing that we saw | 会产生我们发现的那些骨折 |
[19:05] | and collapsed her lungs. | 并造成她的肺衰竭 |
[19:08] | Agent Booth? | 布斯探员 |
[19:09] | Wow. Look at that. | 看地上 |
[19:11] | Blood. | 有血迹 |
[19:17] | This is where Debbie Cortez was murdered. | 这里就是黛比·科迪斯被杀的现场 |
[19:25] | Agent Lance Sweets, FBI! | 我是联邦调查局兰斯·斯维斯探员 |
[19:27] | Hands where I can see ’em! | 把双手举起来 |
[19:28] | I said hands. | 我是说双手 |
[19:35] | Daisy, what are you doing here? | 黛西 你来干嘛 |
[19:37] | I mean, for luck and support… | 给你鼓励和支持 |
[19:40] | and a kiss. | 还有爱的么么 |
[19:43] | And to give your tush a little squeeze. | 再小小的亲热一下 |
[19:45] | No, Daisy, come on. | 别这样 黛西 |
[19:46] | I can’t have any distractions. | 我明天就要考试了 |
[19:48] | My test is tomorrow. | 不能分神 |
[19:49] | Sorry. I won’t say a thing. | 抱歉 我绝不多嘴了 |
[19:51] | It’s just… seeing you with a gun. | 只是看到你拿着枪 |
[19:54] | I know it’s wrong, but it makes me all… | 尽管知道这样不好 但这让我欲火… |
[19:57] | Daisy, come on. | 黛西 别这样 |
[19:58] | Right. | 了解 |
[20:00] | Concentrate. Shoot. | 集中精神 射击 |
[20:19] | Come on! | 不会吧 |
[20:21] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[20:23] | I haven’t missed all day. | 之前我都没打偏过 |
[20:25] | Lancelot… | 兰斯洛特 |
[20:28] | …look at the man on that target. | 看着目标上的人 |
[20:30] | He’s trying to hurt me, Lance. | 兰斯 他想要伤害我 |
[20:32] | You don’t want him to hurt me, do you? | 你不会让他得逞的 对吗 |
[20:38] | You will not hurt Daisy! | 休想伤害黛西 |
[20:44] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[20:46] | I wish I didn’t have any clothes on right now. | 真希望我现在没穿衣服 |
[20:50] | What? | 什么 |
[20:56] | I have something for you. | 我有些东西要给你 |
[20:58] | The shard found in the crushed vertebra– | 这是我们在压碎的脊椎骨上找到的碎片 |
[21:00] | it’s an alloy. | 是一种合金 |
[21:01] | 73% aluminum and 27% steel. | 由73%的铝和27%的钢组成 |
[21:04] | It is the same metal as the strip | 和卸货区那扇门 |
[21:06] | on the bottom of the loading dock door. | 底部的金属是完全一样的 |
[21:08] | So, we have our murder weapon. | 也就是说我们找到凶器了 |
[21:10] | Someone slammed the door down on Debbie. | 有人把门猛地砸在黛比身上 |
[21:12] | Yeah. Well, found something else, too. Look. | 没错 还有些发现 |
[21:18] | This is what Booth saw. | 这是布斯看到的 |
[21:19] | It shows us how someone broke into the warehouse. | 这让我们知道嫌犯是怎么闯入仓库的 |
[21:22] | It’s just torn metal. | 只是破损的金属罢了 |
[21:23] | Yes, but look what tore it. | 没错 但得看是什么造成的 |
[21:27] | They had a zillion dollar security system, | 他们有一整套昂贵的安保系统 |
[21:29] | and someone popped the door with a cheapo carjack. | 但有人只用便宜的千斤顶就打开了门 |
[21:32] | Now, this is where the notch on the lifting arm | 这个起重臂上的凹痕 |
[21:35] | is supposed to accept the hard point from a car’s suspension. | 是用来嵌入汽车悬挂上的硬点的 |
[21:38] | Okay? But the door material is much softer than the jack, | 而门的材质要比千斤顶软的多 |
[21:42] | so it tore. | 所以就破损了 |
[21:43] | And Debbie must have been in the workshop | 当凶手闯入的时候 |
[21:44] | when the killer broke in. | 黛比一定在里面 |
[21:45] | Someone who knew the value of those prototypes. | 有人知道这些样品的价值 |
[21:48] | So maybe she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 所以很可能她只是在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
[21:55] | I heard you were helpful at the murder scene, Miss Wick. | 听说你在凶案现场帮了不少忙 维克小姐 |
[21:57] | You did? What did Agent Booth say? | 真的吗 布斯探员是怎么说的 |
[22:00] | That you were helpful at the murder scene. | 他说你在凶案现场帮了不少忙 |
[22:03] | Wait. Are you doing an autopsy on a doll? | 等等 你不会是在给玩偶做尸检吧 |
[22:05] | Yes, but hear me out. | 是的 听我说 |
[22:07] | I strongly believe | 我坚信 |
[22:08] | that careful examination of the prince’s remains | 只要仔细检查王子的残骸 |
[22:11] | will provide vital evidence. | 一定能找到关键证据 |
[22:13] | You have one minute of my attention. Use it wisely. | 我只能给你一分钟时间 好好用 |
[22:21] | Note where the femoral head meets the ashtabula. | 注意股骨和身体的连接处 |
[22:25] | The doll would need some sort of attachment | 玩偶需要一种连接物 |
[22:27] | to hold the limbs in place. | 将四肢固定在对应位置 |
[22:29] | The prince was hand-assembled. | 王子是手工组装的 |
[22:30] | A worker would thread a rubber band through the torso. | 工人会在躯干内部缠上皮筋 |
[22:34] | The band would serve as a substitute for the ileofemoral, | 这些皮筋代替了 |
[22:37] | pubofemoral and ischiofemoral ligament attachments | 髂股 耻骨股骨 坐骨股骨韧带的作用 |
[22:41] | – Exactly. – The ligaments were severed | -完全正确 -在肢体被拉断的时候 |
[22:43] | as the limbs were pulled apart. | 韧带也断了 |
[22:44] | It was a struggle. | 有过搏斗 |
[22:46] | The evil killer grabbed Prince Charmington, | 邪恶的凶手抓住了查明顿王子 |
[22:48] | our victim said, “No!” | 而我们的被害人则嘶吼着不要 |
[22:50] | A struggle ensued! | 搏斗就此上演 |
[22:51] | Ending with the head of the prince’s femur | 最终以王子的大腿骨 |
[22:54] | being torn from the ashtabula. | 和他身体分离收场 |
[22:56] | Why would anyone fight over a toy? | 怎么会有人为了玩具斗成这样 |
[22:58] | Judging from the construction, | 从结构来看 |
[23:00] | this prince is from the original Charmington run, 1967. | 这个王子是1967年最早的一批查明顿玩偶 |
[23:05] | He’s worth over $10,000. | 他值一万多美元 |
[23:08] | That would certainly give us a motive for murder. | 这为我们提供了谋杀动机 |
[23:13] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉这里一团乱 |
[23:14] | I’m almost finished. | 我快完成了 |
[23:16] | So the FBI dropped off Debbie’s home computer. | 联邦调查局送来了黛比的家用电脑 |
[23:21] | I’m telling you, this girl was clean. | 我必须得说 这个姑娘安分守己 |
[23:23] | Zero porn, zero gambling, | 不看A片 也不赌博 |
[23:26] | there wasn’t even a dirty picture from a congressman. | 甚至连国会议员的艳照都没有 |
[23:28] | Don’t sound so disappointed. | 不要这么失望嘛 |
[23:30] | I did find one thing, though. | 但我还是找到了一条线索 |
[23:32] | So, Debbie had an online alert set up for whenever | 黛比设置了一个在线提醒 每当有 |
[23:35] | vintage or special edition Dillio toys came up at auction. | 经典的或者特别版的帝力奥玩具被拍卖都会提示 |
[23:39] | But there’s only one auction site. | 但是这里只有一个竞拍网站 |
[23:41] | Yeah, because she wasn’t interested in the buyers. | 是的 因为她不是对买家感兴趣 |
[23:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:45] | She was following the sellers. | 她是在追踪卖家 |
[23:48] | This one in particular. | 特别是这个人 |
[23:50] | This one has a Prince Charmington horse and jousting knight. | 这是查明顿王子坐骑以及枪术比赛骑士套装 |
[23:53] | Look what she wrote to the seller. | 看她写给这个卖家的话 |
[23:57] | “The only original in existence was at Dillio HQ. You stole it.” | “该商品仅存原件应在帝力奥总部 你偷走了它” |
[24:02] | And this one. | 以及这一条 |
[24:05] | “If you don’t return what you took, | “如果你不及时归还你偷走的东西 |
[24:06] | and I mean everything, | 我是指所有的东西 |
[24:08] | I’m gonna call the cops.” | 我会报警” |
[24:11] | The guy doesn’t respond. | 那家伙根本没回应 |
[24:12] | But then… | 但是看这儿 |
[24:15] | “I’m warning you, Debbie, stay out of it.” | “我警告你 黛比 不要插手这件事” |
[24:17] | This guy knew who she was? | 这家伙认识她 |
[24:19] | I traced the IP address. | 我追踪了IP地址 |
[24:21] | It belongs to her brother. | 卖家是她哥哥 |
[24:29] | Look, it’s not that I don’t want you to carry a gun, Sweets. | 不是我不想让你配枪 小甜甜 |
[24:31] | Do you understand that? | 你理解吗 |
[24:32] | It’s just that I’m just concerned about your welfare. | 我是出于对你的关心 |
[24:34] | Yeah, ’cause you think I’m incompetent. | 因为你觉得我没有那个实力 |
[24:36] | Guess what. I aced my last practice round at the range. | 但是上一次练习 我每枪都在十环内 |
[24:39] | That’s a practice range, all right? | 那只是练习 好吗 |
[24:41] | There’s a difference. | 实战跟那不同 |
[24:42] | But you know, when the real guns come out, | 你知道吗 如果真的发生枪战 |
[24:44] | there’s no time for thinking. | 没有思考时间 |
[24:46] | It’s just reaction, you understand? | 而只是条件反射 你懂吗 |
[24:49] | That’s why they put people through Hogan’s Alley. | 所以我们会被要求通过警技射击训练 |
[24:51] | You think I’m not aware of that? | 你以为我不知道这些吗 |
[24:52] | Oh, what? Now you’re just gonna walk away, end the discussion? | 怎么了 你就这样走掉结束讨论吗 |
[24:55] | Perp, huh? You see what I mean, Sweets? | 是嫌犯 明白我意思了 小甜甜 |
[24:57] | You’re too busy talking. | 你总是忙着说话 |
[24:59] | I didn’t see him. I’m sorry. | 我没看到他 不好意思 |
[25:01] | Hey, got a minute? | 嘿 有时间谈谈吗 |
[25:02] | Remember me, FBI? | 还记得我吗 联邦调查局的 |
[25:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[25:05] | Let’s say you open up your trunk. | 想打开你的后备箱看看 |
[25:06] | You got a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗 |
[25:07] | Nope. | 没有 |
[25:08] | Okay, then good-bye. | 好的 那就再见吧 |
[25:09] | You have been stealing vintage toys from Dillio | 你从帝力奥偷窃经典玩具 |
[25:11] | and auctioning them online. | 然后拿到网上拍卖 |
[25:13] | Mail fraud’s a federal offense. | 邮件诈骗是联邦重罪 |
[25:15] | So do you still want me to get that warrant, | 现在你还需要我出示搜查令吗 |
[25:16] | or if I were you, hey, I’d cooperate. | 如果我是你的话 我就乖乖配合 |
[25:21] | There you go. Thanks. | 这就对了 多谢 |
[25:26] | Oh-ho-ho! Look what we got here, huh? | 看我们找到了什么 |
[25:28] | Santa came early, didn’t he? | 圣诞老人提前送礼了 是吗 |
[25:30] | Red Fred Sub Commander. | 副司令红胡弗雷德 |
[25:31] | I’m guessing you don’t have a receipt for that, hmm? | 我猜你没有它的收据吧 |
[25:34] | What do we have here? | 看这儿还有什么 |
[25:38] | Look at that. Is that for Santa’s sleigh? | 看这个 这是圣诞老人雪橇上用的吗 |
[25:39] | I bet that jack matches the marks | 我打赌这个千斤顶 |
[25:41] | on the loading dock door at Dillio Toys. | 与帝力奥玩具仓库门上的痕迹相符 |
[25:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:50] | You sister must have pretty upset when she caught you | 当你妹妹发现你从帝力奥偷窃玩具 |
[25:51] | stealing toys from Dillio. | 挺难过的吧 |
[25:53] | Yeah, but it’s not the first time | 是 但这也不是我第一次 |
[25:54] | I got into a little trouble. She was cool. | 惹麻烦了 她之前也没说什么 |
[25:57] | She threatened to turn you in to the cops. | 她威胁说要向警局举报你 |
[25:58] | All talk! Debbie would never do that to me! | 说说而已 黛比不会这样对我的 |
[26:00] | Really? Because you know, | 是吗 因为你知道 |
[26:01] | if Bianca found out that you were stealing stuff, | 如果比安卡知道是你在偷东西 |
[26:03] | your sister would have lost her job. | 你妹妹会丢掉工作 |
[26:04] | Debbie’s identity was tied to her toys | 黛比一心一意扑在玩具 |
[26:06] | and her job at Dillio. | 以及她在帝力奥的工作上 |
[26:07] | She would have been lost without them. | 如果失去这些她就一无所有了 |
[26:09] | I’m her brother! She owes her brother, right?! | 我是她哥哥 她为我牺牲一下是应该的 |
[26:11] | She caught you stealing. | 她发现你盗窃 |
[26:13] | You two get into an argument, she tries to escape. | 你们争吵起来 她试图逃走 |
[26:15] | So what do you do? | 然后你干了什么 |
[26:16] | You hit the cargo door release– wham!– | 你放下了仓库门 轰 |
[26:18] | squashed your sister like a bug. | 把你妹妹像小虫一样压扁了 |
[26:19] | Debbie was not there when I broke into the factory! | 我闯进工厂的时候黛比没在那儿 |
[26:21] | Really? Because I think that she was, | 是吗 我觉得她那时在 |
[26:23] | and I think she caught you stealing this. | 而且我觉得她当场抓住你偷这个玩具 |
[26:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:41] | Was this with her when she died? | 她死的时候带着这个吗 |
[26:43] | You recognize it? | 你认识它 |
[26:44] | Sure. This was Debbie’s. | 当然 这是黛比的 |
[26:47] | This was the last thing Mom gave her. | 这是妈妈给她的最后一件礼物 |
[26:53] | And Debbie would never let it get scraped up like this. | 黛比决不会允许任何人把它弄坏 |
[26:55] | Who did it? | 是谁干的 |
[26:56] | That’s a valuable doll. | 那是一个很值钱的玩具 |
[26:57] | You’re in the business of stealing them, | 而你又是专偷这种玩具的 |
[26:58] | so I’m thinking it was you. | 所以我猜是你干的 |
[26:59] | You want to lock me up for stealing, go ahead. | 你想指控我盗窃吗 随便 |
[27:02] | I didn’t kill my sister! I loved her! | 但我没杀我的妹妹 我爱她啊 |
[27:04] | She was all I had! | 她是我唯一的亲人了 |
[27:20] | Hello. | 我回来了 |
[27:24] | So how you feeling? | 今天感觉怎么样 |
[27:26] | Right now, the baby is doubling in weight, | 现在 孩子正在快速增重 |
[27:28] | and her calcaneous is currently | 她的脚跟骨正在 |
[27:31] | kicking my spleen. How are you? | 踢我的脾脏 你今天好吗 |
[27:36] | Fine. Couldn’t be better. | 不错 好的不得了 |
[27:39] | The case? | 因为这个案子吗 |
[27:41] | Yeah, yeah, the case. | 是啊是啊 这个案子 |
[27:44] | The case. | 这个案子 |
[27:47] | This woman, she just, you know, suffered | 这个女人的整个童年 |
[27:48] | through her whole childhood | 承受了那么多的不幸 |
[27:51] | to finally make something of herself, | 现在终于过上了好日子 |
[27:52] | and when she does, she just gets murdered. | 而这时 她却被谋杀了 |
[27:58] | You shouldn’t get attached to the victims. | 你不应该对被害人投入太多私人感情 |
[27:59] | Well, that’s tough to keep that at arm’s length. | 是啊 可是要保持距离也确实很难 |
[28:04] | Tomorrow I will have everyone at the Jeffersonian reexamine | 明天我会和大家从各个角度重新检查 |
[28:08] | every aspect of the case. | 一遍整个案子的物证 |
[28:10] | We will find her killer. | 我们会找到凶手的 |
[28:12] | That is how we can honor her life, right? | 这是我们尊重她的生命的方式 |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:24] | I’m not good playing with toys. | 我不擅长玩玩具哎 |
[28:29] | What if I can’t connect with our child? | 要是我不能跟咱们的孩子沟通怎么办 |
[28:31] | Okay, you connect with me, right? | 你与我心意相通 是吗 |
[28:36] | You know I do. | 明知故问 |
[28:37] | Okay, our child is half of me, | 我们的孩子有我的一半 |
[28:40] | so at the very least, you can connect with the me half. | 所以你至少可以与我那一半交流得很好 |
[28:43] | Get it, right? | 理解不 |
[28:44] | Listen, you’re gonna be a great mom. | 听着 你会成为一位很棒的母亲 |
[28:49] | Well, I’ll definitely be good with homework. | 指导家庭作业的话 我肯定很厉害 |
[28:52] | And, uh, when her fine motor skills develop, | 当她的小肌肉群活动健全后 |
[28:56] | we can dissect a frog together. | 我们可以一起解剖青蛙 |
[28:59] | You can help. | 你也可以帮忙 |
[29:02] | Yeah, that sounds like fun, huh? | 是啊 听上去很有趣 |
[29:04] | Good times. | 美好时光呀 |
[29:06] | It does. | 确实如此 |
[29:17] | I come bearing gifts. | 我携礼而来 |
[29:19] | Please tell me it’s something useful. | 一定要是些有用的东西 |
[29:20] | Oh, ye of little faith. | 你要对我有点信心啊 |
[29:23] | What does that look like to you? | 你觉得那看起来是什么 |
[29:26] | An excess of nail polish. | 指甲油残留 |
[29:29] | Methyl-2 cyanoacrylate. | 二甲基氰丙烯酸酯 |
[29:30] | It’s an epoxy used to bind plastics. | 这是用来粘合塑料的环氧基树脂 |
[29:33] | Of course. Our victim was working in a prototype shop | 死者被杀时正在一家样品室里 |
[29:36] | when she was murdered. | 她当然会沾上这个 |
[29:37] | True, but that’s not what’s gonna make you happy. | 那倒是 但我还有让你开心的证据 |
[29:40] | Look. Check this out closer. | 仔细看这个 |
[29:46] | Now I know I’m just the bug-and-slime guy, | 我知道我是昆虫和黏液专家 |
[29:48] | but if I’m not mistaken… | 但如果我没看错的话 |
[29:49] | These are epithelial cells | 这些是夹在胶水和 |
[29:51] | trapped between the glue and the nail, | 指甲之间的上皮细胞 |
[29:53] | and they appear to be viable. | 并且是活细胞 |
[29:54] | I was thinking they could be from the struggle. | 我想或许是挣扎时掉下来的 |
[29:57] | So we might have the killer’s DNA. | 所以我们也许有了凶手的DNA |
[30:06] | How are you doing? | 怎么样啊 |
[30:08] | “Gently forward piece to coupling for together | 轻轻地将一块联合堆起来 |
[30:11] | with warning about many danger.” | 警告许多危险 |
[30:15] | What the hell does that mean? | 这到底啥意思 |
[30:17] | I mean, how did China take over the world | 中国怎么用这种脑残说明 |
[30:19] | with instructions like these? | 来征服世界啊 |
[30:21] | Looks like that red piece might fit there. | 红色那块好像能装那里 |
[30:23] | Oh, it does, doesn’t it, right? | 是吗 好吧 |
[30:25] | Let me just, let me just show you, okay? | 我装给你看看 |
[30:28] | This is just supposed to slide right in here like this. | 这个应该像这样从这里装进去 |
[30:31] | Supposed to slide. | 应该能滑进去 |
[30:34] | I mean, I mean… | 我 |
[30:36] | I’m just, I’m just, just trying | 我只是想教我儿子 |
[30:38] | to teach my son to walk here. | 走路而已 |
[30:39] | Wow, you’d think the store would have | 店里面应该有专人 |
[30:41] | some kind of service to assemble these things. | 组装这些玩具吧 |
[30:42] | Oh, they do, but this, | 是有 但是这个玩具也才 |
[30:43] | this toy costs 33 bucks a-and, and they want $35 | 33美金 他们却要35美金 |
[30:47] | to put it together, which is just the most ridiculous… | 来装起来 这真是太扯淡了 |
[30:50] | Well, that seems like money well spent. | 没觉得你这钱省的值 |
[30:53] | Are you saying that, that, that I’m stupid? | 你是觉得我很笨吗 |
[30:56] | What– no, no. | 我不是这个意思 |
[30:58] | I am not going to let Baby Walker beat me. | 我才不会让学步车打败我 |
[31:01] | Look, this picture here– look, this, this shows that– | 看 这张图说 |
[31:06] | go like this, right– that this little bee, | 是这样装得 对吧 这只小蜜蜂 |
[31:09] | this happy little bee | 这只开心的小蜜蜂 |
[31:11] | goes in this little hole right next to the frog. | 装在青蛙旁边的这个洞里 |
[31:13] | You see, this is just supposed to go right in here? | 你看这应该很容易装吧 |
[31:15] | But see, this doesn’t fit in here | 但是却装不进去 |
[31:17] | because it’s lying. | 因为说明书撒谎 |
[31:18] | It’s just lying and lying and lying. | 全是骗子 骗子 |
[31:19] | Hey, Angie, you ready to go to lunch? | 安琪 吃午饭吗 |
[31:23] | He’s your son, too, Hodgins. | 哈金斯 他也是你儿子 |
[31:25] | What? | 什么 |
[31:27] | I missed something, right? | 我错过了什么吗 |
[31:29] | I think this is between you two and the little truck. | 这是你们俩和这小车之间的事 |
[31:33] | You– you’re a genius scientist, right? | 你不是个天才科学家吗 |
[31:35] | So why don’t you get over here and put this thing together? | 你过来给我把这个东西装好 |
[31:38] | Or there will be blood. | 不然要你好看 |
[31:40] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[31:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:44] | Babe, no problem. | 宝贝 没问题 |
[31:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:47] | Calm down. | 冷静下 |
[31:48] | I got it. | 我来装 |
[31:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:52] | “To make seat | 要弄紧座位 |
[31:53] | with secure to fasten red pin ‘B’ to happy.” | 往开心上扣红色针B |
[31:59] | Don’t even look at me, don’t even look over here. | 你别看着我 看我也没用 |
[32:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:04] | Red pin “B” to happy. | 红针B到开心上 |
[32:07] | There’s nothing happy here. | 没有什么开心 |
[32:08] | This is, this is, this is the bee. | 这个是蜜蜂 |
[32:11] | No, no, no, it’s the letter “B,” | 不 要找字母B[蜜蜂和字母B发音相同] |
[32:13] | so it’s, it’s got to be, like… | 这个应该是了 |
[32:25] | I’m here for my test, sir. | 长官 我是来考试的 |
[32:28] | What, what are you doing here? | 你 你在这干嘛 |
[32:30] | Called in a favor; I’m running this one. | 我被叫来帮忙监考 |
[32:31] | Booth, that’s not fair. | 布斯 这不公平 |
[32:32] | You don’t want me to have a gun; | 你根本不想让我考过 |
[32:33] | it’s gonna affect my performance. | 这个会影响我的表现 |
[32:35] | That’s the point, you wanted to have my back. | 说对了 你想要掩护我 |
[32:36] | If something like this rattles you, I can’t trust you. | 如果这点事你都不淡定 我没法信任你 |
[32:42] | So, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:45] | Let’s rock and roll. | 开始吧 |
[33:14] | Get behind me! FBI! | 联邦调查局 到我身后来 |
[33:25] | Malfunction! | 枪械失灵 |
[33:46] | Sweets! You hit? | 小甜甜 你受伤了吗 |
[33:49] | Let me finish! Let me finish the course! | 让我把考试考完 |
[33:59] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[34:01] | You’re gonna have a scar, but you’ll live. | 没事 只是会留道疤 |
[34:04] | How did I do? | 我表现怎么样 |
[34:06] | Ah, you did good-ish. | 还可以吧 |
[34:08] | Good-ish how? | 怎么还可以 |
[34:09] | Good enough to have my back. | 已经可以做我的后盾了 |
[34:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:19] | I know why you wanted to see me, Dr. Saroyan. | 我知道你为什么要见我 瑟罗博士 |
[34:22] | It’s touching. | 真让人感动 |
[34:23] | Touching. | 感动 |
[34:25] | It is? | 是吗 |
[34:26] | You’re worried about Lance, but he’ll be fine. | 你担心兰斯 他会没事的 |
[34:28] | They wanted to give him four stitches, | 医生要给他缝四针 |
[34:29] | but he toughed it out with two. | 但是他只要两针 |
[34:31] | Because that’s just the kind of man he is. | 因为他就是这样坚强的男人 |
[34:33] | Yes, I heard it was just a scratch. | 是啊 我听说只是擦伤 |
[34:36] | Scratches don’t require stitches. | 擦伤才不用缝针 |
[34:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:40] | I actually called you in to tell Dr. Brennan what I found. | 我是想让你把我的发现告诉布纳恩博士 |
[34:44] | I got a hit from the military database. | 我在军方数据库找到匹配记录 |
[34:46] | The cells belong to Brock Vorback. | 这些细胞是布洛克·沃贝克的 |
[34:49] | 30, lives in Virginia, | 30岁 住在弗吉尼亚州 |
[34:51] | served in Iraq and Afghanistan, | 曾在伊拉克和阿富汗服役 |
[34:53] | and worked at Dillio Toys. | 在帝力奥玩具公司工作 |
[34:55] | Oh my God. | 老天爷 |
[34:56] | That’s him! | 是他 |
[34:57] | Him who? | 谁 |
[34:58] | Prince Charmington! | 查明顿王子 |
[35:00] | He’s the guy that plays Prince Charmington in all the commercials. | 他是在所有广告里演查明顿王子的那个人 |
[35:06] | He was signing dolls at the mall last year. | 去年他在商场里签售玩偶 |
[35:09] | I had him sign three. | 我让他签了三个 |
[35:13] | Didn’t Booth say that the victim might have been | 布斯是不是说过死者可能 |
[35:15] | in a secret relationship? | 有一段地下情 |
[35:17] | I can’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[35:19] | The prince is evil. | 王子竟然是凶手 |
[35:34] | Somebody please explans to me | 谁能跟我解释一下 |
[35:35] | what the hell am I doing here? | 让我来这做什么 |
[35:37] | I was opening a toy store at the mall. | 我在为商场里的玩具店开张 |
[35:39] | You made little girls cry. | 你让很多小女孩哭了 |
[35:42] | Right, OK. | 好的 |
[35:44] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah, that’s that’s Debbie Cortez. | 认识 她是黛比·科迪斯 |
[35:53] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[35:54] | She was murdered. | 被谋杀了 |
[35:56] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[35:57] | – That’s… – That’s what we are trying to find out. | -那是 -我们正在调查的 |
[36:00] | And I was shot so | 我被射伤了所以 |
[36:01] | I am not in the mood to play games. | 我没心情跟你玩游戏 |
[36:05] | – I am not playing games. – Sweets. | -我没在玩游戏 -斯维斯 |
[36:09] | I can’t believe this. | 我真是无法相信 |
[36:12] | I thought she was breaking up with me, | 她一直不联系我 |
[36:13] | that’s why I haven’t heard from her. | 我以为她是要和我分手 |
[36:14] | So you are the guy she was dating. | 这么说你是她男朋友 |
[36:17] | She said she’d finally find her prince. | 她说她终于找到了她的王子 |
[36:20] | But I was the lucky one. | 但我才是那个幸运的人 |
[36:24] | I felt like the frog the princecess kissed. | 我觉得自己是被公主亲吻过的青蛙 |
[36:28] | Wow, you really take this whole… | 你还真把这… |
[36:31] | Charmington thing serious. | 查明顿王子的事当真了 |
[36:33] | We found your skin cells under her nails. | 我们在她的指甲里发现了你的表皮细胞 |
[36:35] | You think that…? | 你们认为是我… |
[36:38] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[36:39] | Then how do you explain…? | 那你要怎么解释… |
[36:40] | Look, Debbie was very… | 听着 黛比非常… |
[36:43] | She was very passionate, okay? | 她非常有激情 好不 |
[36:46] | Haven’t you ever been scratched when you’ve been making love? | 你做爱的时候就没有被抓伤过吗 |
[36:51] | So, you two met at work. | 那你们是在工作中认识的 |
[36:53] | Why all the secrecy about the relationship here? | 为什么一直把你们的恋情保密 |
[36:56] | Look, employee dating was against company policy. | 员工恋情是不被公司允许的 |
[36:59] | Bianca– she’s got a lot of rules there. | 比安卡定下了很多规定 |
[37:01] | Right, and you would have lost the whole, um, | 这样你就会失去扮演 |
[37:03] | Charmington gig here. | 查明顿王子的工作 |
[37:05] | I didn’t care so much about that. | 这倒不是我在乎的 |
[37:07] | Yeah, but Debbie– she… | 但对于黛比 |
[37:08] | You know, she wanted to leave on good terms. | 她希望能和平友好的退出 |
[37:10] | Dillio was her life. | 帝力奥是她的一切 |
[37:12] | Why would she want to quit? | 她为什么要辞去工作 |
[37:13] | Toys were her life, | 玩具才是她的一切 |
[37:16] | not Dillio. | 而非帝力奥 |
[37:18] | You know, I encouraged her to take the toys she was developing | 我鼓励她带着自己研发的玩具 |
[37:20] | and go out on her own. | 去另立门户 |
[37:22] | Debbie was the brains there. | 黛比是公司的研发人才 |
[37:23] | Why shouldn’t she be the one to get rich? | 难道她不应该因此发财吗 |
[37:25] | Did she quit? | 她辞职了吗 |
[37:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:28] | Once she stopped returning my calls, | 当她不回我电话时 |
[37:30] | I figured, you know, she tried, and it-it hadn’t worked out. | 我猜她可能试了 但没成功 |
[37:34] | And you thought she blamed you for it? | 你认为她会因此怪你吗 |
[37:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:37] | You know, I’m not really used to things working out in my life. | 我并不喜欢我现在的生活 |
[37:41] | I dress up like a doll for a living. | 我不过是靠扮成玩具来养活自己 |
[37:47] | The corrosive that burned the doll’s leg is lead sulfate | 烧坏玩具腿的腐蚀物来自 |
[37:50] | from a car battery. | 车用蓄电池上的硫酸铅 |
[37:51] | That would have had to burn through the plastic | 当尸体被转移的时候 |
[37:53] | while the remains were being transported. | 硫酸铅得要烧毁塑料布才行 |
[37:55] | Car batteries are by the engine. | 车用蓄电池位于发动机附近 |
[37:57] | There’s not enough room for a body in that part of the car. | 那里可放不下尸体 |
[38:00] | That’s what I thought until Dr. Brennan found these. | 在布纳恩博士发现这个之前我也这么想 |
[38:04] | The fibers are Berber wool. | 纤维是柏柏尔羊毛 |
[38:06] | I assume this connects somehow? | 我猜两者会有什么关联吧 |
[38:08] | Right. The isotope analysis shows that the fibers were made | 同位素鉴定出这些纤维产自于 |
[38:12] | in Modena, Italy. | 意大利的摩德纳 |
[38:13] | The chromium pigments in the dye tell me | 染料中的铬说明 |
[38:15] | that it was made for Maserati, | 这是专为玛莎拉蒂跑车生产的 |
[38:17] | and look where the batter was placed in this model. | 而这个车型的蓄电池的位置 |
[38:21] | In the trunk. | 是在后备箱 |
[38:22] | They use the wool as a liner for the car trunks. | 他们用这种羊毛给后备箱做内衬 |
[38:26] | If the fibers were in the fractures, | 如果纤维嵌在了骨裂中 |
[38:28] | that means that the victim’s blood has to be on the liner. | 那么被害人的血一定留在了上面 |
[38:33] | I’ll have Booth check | 我这就让布斯去调查 |
[38:33] | to see if anyone at Dillio has a car like that. | 帝力奥公司里谁有这样的车 |
[38:37] | Excuse me, Miss Treverton. | 打扰一下 特雷弗顿小姐 |
[38:40] | Do you have news? | 你们有什么进展吗 |
[38:40] | Did you find out what happened to Debbie? | 你们知道黛比是怎么死的了吗 |
[38:41] | I think we got some news. | 我们确实有新进展 |
[38:43] | Can you open up your trunk, please? | 能把你的后备箱打开吗 |
[38:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:46] | I think you know why. | 我想你知道原因 |
[39:08] | Blood. | 有血迹 |
[39:14] | Without Debbie, | 没有黛比的话 |
[39:15] | our stock would have taken a terrific hit. | 公司股票会暴跌 |
[39:19] | I closed the door to try to stop her from leaving, | 我拉下卷闸门试图阻止她离开 |
[39:21] | but she tripped and fell as it was coming down. | 但当门落下时 她绊倒了摔在地上 |
[39:24] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[39:26] | She suffocated. | 她窒息而死 |
[39:28] | That would have taken time. | 那可不是瞬间完成的事 |
[39:29] | You could have released the door, | 你本可以拉起闸门 |
[39:30] | but you stood there, and you watched her die. | 但你就站在那 看着她死去 |
[39:43] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[39:45] | How is my Lancelot? | 我的兰斯洛特怎么了 |
[39:46] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[39:47] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不是很好 |
[39:49] | You’re just so brave. | 你太勇敢了 |
[39:51] | No, I-I’m actually totally fine. | 我真的完全没事 |
[39:54] | Can I see it? | 我能看看枪吗 |
[40:00] | All those bad guys that were popping up… | 那些坏人出现时… |
[40:02] | It was you I was saving. | 我就感觉是在救你 |
[40:09] | We can’t. | 不行 黛西 |
[40:10] | We can’t keep having sex in my office, Daisy. | 我们不能总在办公室里做爱 |
[40:12] | – We can’t? – No! | -不可以吗 -不可以 |
[40:14] | No. This is the last time. | 不行 这是最后一次 |
[40:20] | All right, so, I’ve used the Angela-tron, | 好吧 我自己的系统也试过 |
[40:22] | and I’ve used Hodgins, | 哈金斯也试过了 |
[40:23] | but I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[40:25] | The toy wins. | 玩具赢了 |
[40:26] | You couldn’t assemble it? | 你组装不了它吗 |
[40:28] | Oh, honey, NASA could not assemble that thing. | 亲爱的 美国航天局的人也组装不了 |
[40:31] | I’m gonna go to the store, | 我要去玩具店 |
[40:32] | I’m gonna pay the kid 35 bucks to put it together. | 然后花上35块让他们组装 |
[40:34] | It’s probably wise. | 可能是明智的选择 |
[40:36] | Do you want Brennan to come to the toy store? | 你想不想让布纳恩和我们一起去呢 |
[40:38] | Would you like to come to the toy store with us? | 你想不想和我们一起去玩具店 |
[40:40] | – What, to the toy store? – Yeah. | -去玩具店吗 -没错 |
[40:43] | You can hold Michael while I yell at people. | 我吼他们的时候你可以帮我抱着迈克尔 |
[40:46] | It’s the biggest one in town. | 那是城里最大的店 |
[40:47] | Right? He loves it. | 对不 他很喜欢那里 |
[40:49] | They have bassinets and mobiles, | 那有摇篮还有推车 |
[40:52] | and all kinds of fun stuff. | 还有其他好玩的东西 |
[40:55] | You’re gonna need that stuff before you know it. | 你很快就需要那里面的东西了 |
[40:58] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[40:59] | Perhaps Michael, you can show me what you find entertaining. | 迈克尔 你可以告诉我你觉得什么很有趣 |
[41:02] | Right. | 好 |
[41:03] | I just hope it isn’t Mommy strangling someone. | 希望不是看妈妈跟别人掐架 |
[41:07] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[41:08] | Let’s do it. | 好的 |
[41:28] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[41:31] | Hey, Bones, where are you? | 骨头 你在哪 |
[41:33] | Hold it right there, copper! | 站住 不许动 |
[41:37] | Isn’t this hilarious? | 真好玩 对吧 |
[41:38] | It’s a gun that shoots foam balls. | 这是一把发射泡沫子弹的枪 |
[41:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[41:42] | -I’m Scarred Face. – No, no, no! | -我是结疤脸 -不对不对 |
[41:44] | No. Wait. You’re Scarface. | 等下 你是刀疤脸 |
[41:45] | – Scarface. – Scarface, yeah. | -刀疤脸 -是刀疤脸 |
[41:47] | Okay. It’s a different thing. | 两者是不一样的 |
[41:48] | Where’d you get that? | 你在哪买的 |
[41:49] | Angela had to return a toy, | 安琪拉去退一个玩具 |
[41:51] | and I saw the salesman demonstrating this. | 我看见售货员在展示这个 |
[41:54] | Angela’s son found it so amusing | 安琪拉的儿子很喜欢这个 |
[41:56] | that I thought he might asphyxiate. | 我觉得他都要笑得窒息了 |
[41:58] | Well, a child’s laughter is a beautiful thing | 孩子的笑声是很美妙的 |
[42:00] | when they’re not choking. | 要是他们不被呛住的话 |
[42:01] | I realized that both Angela’s son and I | 我发现我和安琪拉的宝宝 |
[42:03] | had a mutual understanding of how amusing this toy is. | 都认为这是一个好玩的玩具 |
[42:07] | That is the essence of play, isn’t it? | 这是玩耍的本质 对吧 |
[42:10] | Well, I think you might be overthinking things there. | 我觉得你可能想太多了 |
[42:13] | Well, our daughter’s gonna love this. | 我们女儿会喜欢这东西的 |
[42:15] | You got two of these, huh? | 你买了两个啊 |
[42:15] | Of course. One for me and one for… | 当然 一个给我的 一个给… |