时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | If the post office can’t deliver or return a package, | 如果邮件无法送达或是无法退回给寄件方的话 |
[00:08] | it ends up here. | 就会被存放在这里 |
[00:09] | The dead letter office. | 这就是传说中的死件房啊 |
[00:10] | They prefer Mail Recovery Center. | 他们管这里叫邮件保管中心 |
[00:12] | I guess it sounds classier. | 也许是听起来更有范儿吧 |
[00:16] | Twice a year, we open the boxes, | 我们每年开箱检查两次 |
[00:18] | put pricey stuff in the auction bin, | 把值钱的东西都放在拍卖箱里 |
[00:21] | cheap items go in the garbage, | 不值钱的东西就直接扔了 |
[00:24] | and the ones in-between | 介于中间的那些东西 |
[00:27] | sometimes disappear. | 有时候就凭空消失了 |
[00:28] | Isn’t that stealing? | 那不算是偷吗 |
[00:29] | It’s repurposing. | 这叫循环利用 |
[00:31] | See, I can class it up, too. | 瞧见没 我把偷也变得有范儿了 |
[00:37] | Oh, nasty. | 真恶心 |
[00:39] | Old food. | 过期食物 |
[00:40] | That’s an animal. | 那是只动物 |
[00:41] | I found a dead cat once. | 我曾经找到过一只死猫 |
[00:44] | Early retirement is looking good. | 早退休看起来进展不错 |
[00:54] | That’s it — I retire. | 够了 我退休 |
[00:56] | Welcome to the U.S. Postal Service, kid. | 欢迎加入美国邮政局 孩子 |
[01:03] | This house would be perfect for us. | 这栋房子最适合我们了 |
[01:05] | Is it $30 million? | 要三千万美金吧 |
[01:06] | Because, you know, I’m not a best-selling author. | 你要知道 我可不是畅销作家 |
[01:08] | No, it’s very reasonable. | 不 价格很合理 |
[01:09] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 这得我说了算 |
[01:11] | Wow, look at that, it’s nice. | 看看啊 真漂亮 |
[01:13] | There’s a pool. | 还有泳池呢 |
[01:15] | Costa Rica? | 在哥斯达黎加 |
[01:16] | There is a little known tribe there | 那里有个鲜为人知的部落 |
[01:18] | that I could study, | 可供我研究 |
[01:19] | and it is a beautiful country to raise a child. | 而且那里风景优美 是养孩子的好地方 |
[01:22] | Very little crime. | 犯罪率极低 |
[01:22] | Crime? I thrive off crime — that’s my job. | 那有什么好 我可是靠打击罪犯糊口 |
[01:25] | Well, with your restrictions, | 布斯 由于你的条件限制 |
[01:26] | Booth, you make it very difficult | 咱们很难 |
[01:27] | to find something in the D.C. area. | 在华盛顿找到房子 |
[01:29] | Wait, what about Maryland? | 等一下 马里兰州怎么样 |
[01:30] | Maryland’s a great place. | 马里兰州是个好地方 |
[01:31] | The Bureau just confiscated this… | 局里刚刚查收了… |
[01:33] | Hey, shrimp. | 小虾米 |
[01:35] | Hey, Pops. | 爷爷 |
[01:37] | What are you doing here, huh? Why didn’t you call? | 你怎么来了 你怎么不打个电话给我 |
[01:39] | What, and waste a dime? | 浪费钱打电话干嘛 |
[01:41] | Come on, have a seat, huh? | 快坐 |
[01:43] | Oh, you look just beautiful. | 你真美呀 |
[01:45] | You know, I never thought | 我从来没想到 |
[01:46] | I would be a great-grandpa again. | 我还能再次当上曾祖父 |
[01:47] | Here, you want to feel her kick? | 你想感受一下她踢腿吗 |
[01:51] | So why…what happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:52] | They kick you out of the retirement home? | 他们把你从养老院赶出来了吗 |
[01:54] | No. They put up with me. | 没 他们还能忍受我 |
[01:57] | Could we go somewhere else? | 咱换个地方谈行吗 |
[02:00] | I-I don’t want to talk here. | 我不想在这谈 |
[02:02] | Why? Is everything okay with you? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[02:04] | It’s not me, Seeley, it’s your dad. | 我没事 瑟雷 是你爸爸 |
[02:08] | Oh, right. | 他啊 |
[02:10] | What did he do this time? | 他这次又干什么了 |
[02:11] | He’s gone. | 他过世了 |
[02:13] | He died Monday at the V.A. | 他周一在退伍军人管理局去世了 |
[02:18] | Oh, no, I’m…I’m so sorry, Booth. | 天啊 我很遗憾 布斯 |
[02:26] | What happened? | 他是怎么死的 |
[02:28] | Liver failure. I guess that drinking finally caught up with him. | 肝衰竭 酗酒最终还是要了他的命 |
[02:31] | Hm. Doesn’t surprise me. | 我一点也不觉得惊讶 |
[02:33] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[02:35] | Great. | 很好 |
[02:36] | All right, we’re on our way. | 好的 我们马上过去 |
[02:37] | Just text me the address. | 把地址用短信发给我 |
[02:39] | Okay, let’s go. We got a case. | 好了 走吧 有案子 |
[02:41] | I’m sure someone else can handle it, Booth. | 这案子别人可以接手 布斯 |
[02:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:44] | Seeley, | 瑟雷 |
[02:45] | I know how you felt. | 我理解你的感受 |
[02:46] | Then you shouldn’t be surprised how I reacted, huh? | 那你就不应该对我的反应感到吃惊 |
[02:48] | You got a key to my place. | 你有我家钥匙 |
[02:49] | Make yourself at home, we’ll have | 你先回家歇着 咱们晚上 |
[02:51] | some grilled cheese later on. | 吃烤奶酪三明治 |
[02:52] | Come on, Bones, let’s go. | 快点 骨头 走吧 |
[02:56] | Take care of him, Temperance. | 好好照顾他 坦普瑞 |
[02:58] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:00] | – You sure you’re okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你确定你没事吗 -没事 |
[03:02] | Another day, another crime. | 新的一天 新的案子 |
[03:19] | The wear on the lower incisors | 门牙下部的磨损 |
[03:21] | and mandibular angle indicate a male in his early 20s. | 和上颚骨的角度表明死者是二十岁出头的男性 |
[03:26] | This body part was dismembered at a cervical vertebra. | 这部分遗骸是在颈椎骨的位置被肢解的 |
[03:30] | This box shows a slice | 这个盒子里含有 |
[03:32] | at the acromial processes of both scapulae. | 两边肩胛骨的肩峰部分 |
[03:35] | This is certainly a first for me. | 我绝对是第一次遇到这种事 |
[03:37] | Me, too — I have never seen this part | 我也是 我以前从来没来过 |
[03:39] | of the post office before. | 邮局的这个部门 |
[03:40] | Yes. I thought they sent the dismembered bodies | 是啊 我以前还以为他们把肢解的尸体 |
[03:43] | to a completely different place. | 都寄到别的地方去呢 |
[03:44] | That’s, uh, whoa, wow, oh, God. | 这还 真是 天啊 |
[03:48] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:49] | But it’s packed very nicely. | 但这包裹包得挺不错 |
[03:50] | I wonder if the killer does gift wrapping on the side. | 我怀疑凶手除了杀人还干礼品包装 |
[03:52] | Well, we almost wrapped up here? | 咱们这差不多弄完了吧 |
[03:54] | Does this look like a routine case to you, Seeley? | 你觉得这是一般案件吗 瑟雷 |
[03:56] | Are you sure you’re okay, Booth? | 你真的没事吗 布斯 |
[03:58] | Would you stop? I’m fine. | 你别再问了好不好 我没事 |
[04:00] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[04:01] | – Nope. – His dad died. | -没事 -他爸爸去世了 |
[04:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:05] | Really? Why would you say that? | 搞什么 你非得提这件事吗 |
[04:06] | What? I was just trying to be supportive | 怎么了 我只是想表示支持 |
[04:09] | by adopting a matter-of-fact demeanor, | 所以我才学你的样子 |
[04:11] | like you. | 实事求是呀 |
[04:12] | If you’d like to… | 如果你想 |
[04:13] | I don’t. I just want to know who sliced | 我不想 我只想知道是谁 |
[04:14] | and diced this guy up and put him in boxes. | 把这个家伙大卸八块然后装到盒子里 |
[04:17] | That’s all I’d like to know. | 我只想知道这个 |
[04:58] | The body lipids combined with the packing materials | 尸体脂质结合包装材料 |
[05:00] | and transformed the tissue into an adipocerous gel. | 使得人体组织变成了一种尸蜡状的胶质 |
[05:05] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure | 我很确定 |
[05:06] | my middle school served this for dessert. | 我的高中拿这个给我们当甜品 |
[05:08] | Unless we can separate them, the packing material is going | 除非我们能把油脂和包装材料分开 不然的话 |
[05:10] | to contaminate any tests I run on the tissue. | 这些包装材料将会污染我对人体组织做的所有检测 |
[05:12] | And I need to separate these bones | 而我要在这些化学物质 |
[05:13] | before there’s any more chemical damage to them. | 进一步损害这些骨头之前 把这些骨头分离出来 |
[05:15] | I’ve got just what you need, Clark. | 我这有你需要的东西 克拉克 |
[05:18] | This little puppy is a plycimer laser. | 这小家伙是台Plycimer激光机 |
[05:20] | Now, who wants to hear it bark? | 谁想见识一下它的威力 |
[05:23] | Aren’t those used for eye surgery? | 这东西不用来做眼部手术的吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah. Gotta be an eye in here somewhere, right? | 是啊 这里面总会有只眼睛 对吧 |
[05:27] | Now, I’ve set it so that it’ll zip through the goop | 我已经把仪器设置好了 它会穿过所有粘液 |
[05:31] | and separate it from the cardboard. | 然后把粘液和纸板分离开 |
[05:34] | Can’t we just cut the box open? | 我们就不能直接把纸盒剪开吗 |
[05:35] | But I already signed this out. | 但是我已经把仪器借出来了 |
[05:37] | And it’s much cooler. | 而且这样酷多了 |
[05:39] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | Okay, I think. | 我想没问题的 |
[05:48] | Here we go. | 开始咯 |
[05:53] | Okay, that is cool. | 好吧 还挺酷的 |
[05:54] | And once the bones are removed, we can separate | 而且骨头被移除之后 我们可以用它把 |
[05:57] | the packing material from the decomposed organs and tissue. | 包装材料从腐烂的器官和皮肤组织中分离出来 |
[05:59] | Excellent, Dr. Hodgins. | 太好了 哈金斯博士 |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 我说吧 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:07] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:14] | Okay, uh, tray. | 好的 托盘 |
[06:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, our first bone. | 女士们先生们 第一块骨头 |
[06:31] | And only 205 more to go. | 还剩下205块 |
[06:34] | Okay, my turn. | 好了 该我了 |
[06:35] | Oh, hey, hey! I called dibs. | 我先预定的 |
[06:36] | Hey, but… I’m the boss. | 但我是上司 |
[06:46] | For you, sir. | 给你的 长官 |
[06:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:48] | I had an evidence response team | 我让证据处理小组 |
[06:50] | run the shipping information from the packages. | 调查了那些包裹的运送信息 |
[06:52] | Who requested this? | 谁要求的 |
[06:54] | I figured you’d want them and I know how busy you are, so… | 我猜你会想要 而我知道你很忙 所以 |
[06:58] | Uh, it turns out that neither the shipping addresses | 结果发现送货地址 |
[07:00] | nor the return addresses exist. | 和退件地址都不存在 |
[07:02] | Ah, so the labels were created so the body would end up | 所以这些邮递单据是为了能让尸体 |
[07:05] | – in the dead letter office. – Exactly. | -最后能送到死件房 -正是 |
[07:07] | Maybe we can find out where these labels were created. | 也许我们能找到这些邮递单据是在哪儿做出来的 |
[07:09] | I’m gonna call… | 我要打给 |
[07:09] | I actually sent them over to Ms. Montenegro | 我已经把这些送到杰斐逊实验室的 |
[07:11] | at the Jeffersonian. | 马尼古小姐那里了 |
[07:14] | I figured that’s what you would do. | 我想你会那么做 |
[07:15] | You know, Shaw, | 你得知道 肖恩 |
[07:16] | I am not authorized to give you a raise. | 我是没有权力给你加薪的 |
[07:18] | You’re the best agent in the department, sir. | 你是部里最好的探员 长官 |
[07:20] | I just really wanted the opportunity to work with you, | 我只是想有机会能跟你一起办案 |
[07:23] | and if I can help during this time of your loss… | 而且我希望能在你痛失亲人的时候帮助你… |
[07:29] | Oh, so the techs were talking at the scene. | 这帮在现场的技术人员还真是八卦啊 |
[07:33] | They were concerned. | 他们很担心 |
[07:35] | We all are. | 我们都很担心 |
[07:36] | There’s a chopped-up body at the lab, | 实验室还放着一具被剁碎的尸体 |
[07:38] | so if you want to help, | 所以如果你真想帮忙的话 |
[07:39] | let’s just focus on the case, right? | 就把注意力放到案子上 好吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, okay, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[07:43] | Um, the boxes containing the remains | 装着遗骸的盒子 |
[07:46] | were packed to the specifications | 是按照美国材料试验学会 |
[07:47] | of the American Society for Testing and Materials, | 要求的规格包装的 |
[07:49] | and they’re the gold standard in shipping. | 他们是运输行业的最高标准 |
[07:51] | So, professionally packed | 这么说是专业的包装 |
[07:52] | and shipped but never intended to reach a destination. | 寄出去但从未打算送到目的地 |
[07:55] | That’s a great way to get rid of a body. | 真是一个弃尸的好办法 |
[08:01] | You found an anomaly, Dr. Edison? | 你发现了不寻常的地方吗 埃迪森博士 |
[08:02] | Yes, as I was cleaning the bones, | 是的 在我清理骨头的时候 |
[08:05] | I noticed a sesamoid… | 我注意到一块籽骨 |
[08:07] | An ossified node? | 骨化节吗 |
[08:08] | Where was it? | 在哪里 |
[08:10] | Oh, it was on the second metacarpal, on the left hand. | 是在左手的第二掌骨上 |
[08:20] | Have you determined the weapon that… | 你找出肢解被害人的 |
[08:22] | that, uh, dismembered the victim? | 是什么工具了吗 |
[08:25] | The lack of kerf marks would suggest that we’re looking | 无锯痕说明我们要找的是 |
[08:27] | for a toothless blade, | 没有锯齿的刀 |
[08:29] | s-something uniform with vertical striations that, uh… | 一种能够符合那种垂直纹路的 |
[08:34] | Dr. Edison, is there a problem? | 埃迪森博士 有什么问题吗 |
[08:35] | You’re staring at my breasts. | 你在盯着我的乳房 |
[08:37] | Oh, oh, no, no, oh, I-I’m sorry, Dr. Brennan, uh, | 不不 对不起 布纳恩博士 |
[08:40] | but you were, um… | 但是你在 |
[08:41] | Look, there was a whole lot of activity going on there, | 只是你弄来弄去 |
[08:43] | and I was just thinking, | 我在想 |
[08:45] | you know, maybe I could help you out. | 也许我能帮帮你 |
[08:47] | Not meaning like that, because I would never… | 不是那种意思 因为我绝对不会 |
[08:50] | Tender and swollen breasts | 乳房酸痛和肿胀 |
[08:51] | are common in the third trimester. | 在妊娠晚期是很常见的 |
[08:52] | – Of course. – It’s very uncomfortable. | -那是当然 -这很不舒服 |
[08:54] | My bra size has increased by two cup sizes. | 我胸罩的尺寸增长了两个罩杯 |
[08:57] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我没注意到 |
[08:58] | Well, it’s quite obvious. | 这很明显 |
[08:59] | You should be more observant, Dr. Edison. | 你的观察力应该更敏锐些 埃迪森博士 |
[09:02] | Yes, I’m sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[09:03] | Oh, I see now. | 现在我注意到了 |
[09:05] | They are much larger. | 它们比以前大多了 |
[09:09] | Can I just, uh, focus on these remains? | 我还是把注意力放在这些遗骸上吧 |
[09:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:12] | I need a weapon and Booth needs an I.D., | 我需要知道碎尸的工具 布斯需要身份鉴定 |
[09:14] | so run a search using the victim’s dental X-rays. | 用被害人的牙齿X光片在数据库进行搜索 |
[09:17] | Of course. | 好的 |
[09:18] | I need to find some ice packs. Maybe that will help. | 我要找些冰袋 也许会有用 |
[09:23] | Dental X-rays, weapon, ice packs. | 牙齿X光片 碎尸工具 冰袋 |
[09:27] | So when you create | 当你在邮局的网站建立了 |
[09:29] | a shipping label on the post office Web site, | 一个邮递单据之后 |
[09:30] | you can enter whatever | 你可以输入任何你想要的 |
[09:32] | shipping and return address you want. | 运送地址和退件地址 |
[09:34] | Which is what the killer did, | 凶手就是这么做的 |
[09:35] | which is why we can’t trace him as the shipper. | 也正因为这个我们根据寄件人追查不到他 |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:38] | What the killer didn’t know | 但凶手不知道的是 |
[09:39] | was that to help track performance, | 为了跟踪运件的情况 |
[09:41] | the postal service gathers other information | 邮政系统在邮递单据建立时 |
[09:44] | when the label is created. | 会收集其他的信息 |
[09:45] | It’s all here, and it’s called the QR code. | 全部都在这里 叫做二维码 |
[09:50] | It tells you where the label was created. | 它能告诉你邮递单据创建的地址 |
[09:52] | You’re fast. | 你反应很快嘛 |
[09:53] | I have to be; I work with Agent Booth. | 和布斯探员一起工作 我必须得反应快 |
[09:56] | Well, I’m sure he’ll give you a gold star for this, then. | 我肯定他会为这个给你小红花的 |
[10:00] | Body was shipped from the Ship ‘n’ Print | 尸体是在马里兰州海厄茨维尔的 |
[10:03] | in Hyattsville, Maryland. | 运印公司寄出的 |
[10:04] | I can’t believe I’m getting to work with you people. | 我真不敢相信我能和你们一起工作 |
[10:07] | Yeah, we’re pretty awesome, huh? | 我们挺酷的 是吧 |
[10:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:10] | I have a six-month-old at home, | 我家里有个六个月大的宝宝 |
[10:11] | so I’m doing all of this on no sleep. | 所以这些都是在我严重缺觉的情况下完成的 |
[10:16] | You know, you, you don’t have to come along, Bones. | 你不用一起来的 骨头 |
[10:17] | I could have brought Agent Shaw. | 我可以带肖恩探员的 |
[10:19] | There could be evidence at the scene. | 现场可能会有证据 |
[10:21] | Ah, right. | 是的 |
[10:24] | You know, I-I really am okay about my father, | 我父亲的事 我真的没事 |
[10:27] | so, you know, you don’t have to worry about me. | 所以你不必替我担心 |
[10:29] | All right? | 好吗 |
[10:35] | The Buddhists believe that anger only brings more anger. | 佛教徒相信愤怒只会带来更多的愤怒 |
[10:39] | To be at peace, one must… | 一个人若要获得平和则必须 |
[10:41] | I appreciate your concern, Bones, | 我很感谢你的关心 骨头 |
[10:43] | I really do, but I am at peace with this. | 真的 但我已经平和了 |
[10:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:47] | You don’t seem peaceful, Booth. | 你看上去不平和 布斯 |
[10:49] | You really want to help? | 你真的想帮忙吗 |
[10:50] | I got a great idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[10:51] | What do you say we talk about something else? | 不如我们聊点其他的 |
[10:52] | Let’s talk about you. | 我们可以聊聊你 |
[10:56] | My breasts are very sore. | 我的乳房很酸痛 |
[10:57] | Would you mind if I spent the evening naked? | 你介意我晚上袒胸露乳吗 |
[11:00] | Sure, yeah, that’s fine with me. | 当然不介意 我可没意见 |
[11:02] | No complaints here, that’s great. | 没什么可抱怨的 我举双手赞成 |
[11:04] | See, now, isn’t this a better conversation? | 看到没 这不是个更好的话题吗 |
[11:08] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[11:10] | Yes. | 好的 |
[11:12] | Thank you, Dr. Edison. | 谢谢你 埃迪森博士 |
[11:15] | He matched the dentals. | 找到匹配的牙科记录了 |
[11:16] | The victim was Oliver Lawrence. | 死者是奥利弗·劳伦斯 |
[11:18] | Lawrence? We take a Lawrence. Look in the file. | 劳伦斯 我们查到一个劳伦斯 看看档案 |
[11:20] | Wasn’t there a Lawrence that worked at the Ship ‘n’ Print? | 运印公司是不是有个员工叫劳伦斯 |
[11:24] | Yes. Oliver Lawrence. | 有 奥利弗·劳伦斯 |
[11:26] | He worked there for five years. | 他在那工作了五年 |
[11:29] | He was reported missing last May. | 五月被报失踪 |
[11:43] | Striations don’t match. | 切面纹不匹配 |
[11:45] | Hey, how much of this artificial bone do we have? | 我们有多少这种人造骨头 |
[11:47] | Why? | 干什么 |
[11:48] | We’re out of weapons. | 我们已经没有武器了 |
[11:49] | Modern ones. | 是没有现代的了 |
[11:51] | So it is time to get medieval. | 所以是时候试试中世纪的武器了 |
[11:56] | Borrowed these from our friends | 这些是从我们古物部 |
[11:58] | over at the antiquities department. | 那里借来的 |
[11:59] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:00] | Yeah. This one– this one is Viking. | 这个是维京武器 |
[12:03] | Comes from the funeral boat of Gunnar the Angry. | 来自于祭献给愤怒贡纳的葬船 |
[12:06] | Okay, this is ridiculous, Dr. Hodgins. | 这太荒唐了 哈金斯博士 |
[12:08] | Do you think our killer used a thousand-year-old battle axe? | 你认为凶手使用的是3000年前的战斧吗 |
[12:11] | Hey, good scientist never assumes. | 严谨的科学家从不想当然 |
[12:16] | Would you like to do the honors? | 你来吧 |
[12:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:30] | Nope! | 不是 |
[12:32] | What else do you have? | 还有什么 |
[12:36] | A scimitar. | 半月形弯刀 |
[12:38] | Oh, yeah, that’ll do. | 这个不错 |
[12:40] | Ship ‘n’ Print. | 运印公司 |
[12:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:43] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[12:44] | Welcome to the Ship ‘n’ Print. | 欢迎光临运印公司 |
[12:46] | How may I help you with your copying and shipping needs? | 你们需要复印和邮寄吗 |
[12:48] | Well, it’s the afternoon. | 现在是下午 |
[12:50] | Afternoon, okay. Uh, FBI. | 下午 好吧 联调局的 |
[12:52] | Like to talk to your manager. | 想和你们经理谈谈 |
[12:53] | Uh, yeah. | 好的 |
[12:55] | He’s-He’s-He’s in the back. | 他在后面 |
[12:56] | That’s an interesting Bhavacakra. | 那是个很有意思的巴瓦卡克拉[六道轮回图] |
[12:58] | – What? – The pendant on his neck. | -什么 -他脖子里的挂件 |
[13:00] | Really? Now? | 不是吧 现在说这个 |
[13:01] | Well, it’s a Buddhist wheel of life. | 这是佛教的命运之轮 |
[13:03] | This symbol represents the poison of anger. | 代表着愤怒的毒药 |
[13:05] | Like I said before, Booth, anger is… | 如我之前所说 布斯 愤怒是 |
[13:08] | Okay, enough with the baklava, okay? | 好了 不要再说巴克拉瓦[果仁蜜饼]了 |
[13:10] | I just want to talk to the manager. | 我只想和经理谈谈 |
[13:11] | It’s carved from a thigh bone of a thousand-year-old holy man. | 这是用一千岁圣人的腿骨做出的雕刻品 |
[13:14] | Based on the rough edges | 根据粗糙的边缘 |
[13:16] | and the lack of discoloration, | 且尚未变色来判断 |
[13:18] | that bone is not more than 20 years old. | 该骨的年头不会超过20年 |
[13:22] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[13:25] | We figured out what dismembered the body. | 我们搞清楚肢解尸体的凶器是什么了 |
[13:27] | A guillotine. | 是断头台 |
[13:28] | The killer used a guillotine? | 凶手用的是断头台 |
[13:30] | Whoa, wait a second. Guillotine? | 等下 断头台 |
[13:32] | Where do you even find one of those? | 那东西去哪儿搞的啊 |
[13:34] | Room 114– | 114号房间 |
[13:34] | French Revolution exhibit. | 法国革命陈列品 |
[13:37] | We tried everything. | 我们试过所有的武器了 |
[13:37] | A guillotine is the only weapon that has a smooth blade | 断头台是仅有的有着光滑刀片 |
[13:40] | and the correct force profile. | 及相似剖切面的武器 |
[13:41] | Okay, guillotine it is. Thanks. | 好 是断头台 谢谢 |
[13:42] | Great. Okay, so did you ever ship and pack a guillotine? | 很好 你们有没有包装运过一个断头台 |
[13:47] | No. That would take a lot of bubble wrap. | 没有 那东西得需要很多气泡包装纸 |
[13:49] | I want to talk to the manager. | 我要和经理谈话 |
[13:51] | I don’t want to deal with this guy. | 我不想和这家伙纠缠 |
[13:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:18] | Oliver was one of the best employees I ever had. | 奥利弗是我有过的最好的员工之一 |
[14:21] | He had a magic touch with the velobinder. | 我们这里粘合带用得最好的就数他了 |
[14:24] | You really think he’s really dead? | 你们真认为他死了吗 |
[14:25] | Yes, and dismembered. | 是的 还被肢解了 |
[14:27] | – No blood. – Oh, well, you know what, | -没血迹 -你知道吗 |
[14:28] | lots of solvent around here. | 这里有许多的溶解剂 |
[14:29] | The killer could have cleaned up. | 凶手很可能已经清洗干净了 |
[14:30] | You think he was sliced up on my paper cutter? | 你们认为他是被我的切纸机分尸的吗 |
[14:33] | The imperfections on the blade | 这刀片上的缺口 |
[14:35] | appear to be consistent with striations on the victim’s bones. | 跟被害者骨头上的刮纹吻合 |
[14:38] | I’m feeling a little sick. | 好恶心啊 |
[14:39] | Oh, join the club. | 我们也是 |
[14:40] | So any other employees have problems with Oliver? | 那么其他员工和奥利弗有矛盾吗 |
[14:42] | No, everybody loved him. | 没啊 大家都喜欢他 |
[14:44] | The crew I had back when Oliver was here, they were tight. | 奥利弗和那时候的员工关系都很好 |
[14:46] | What do you mean, “Back when”? | 什么叫”那时候的” |
[14:48] | Did you have a recent turnover? | 你们最近有很大的人事变动吗 |
[14:50] | Everybody’s new, except for Tony out front. | 全都是新人 除了前台的托尼 |
[14:53] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:55] | That happened. | 因为那件事 |
[14:57] | Oh, jackpot winners, huh? | 中头彩了啊 |
[15:00] | You won the lottery. | 你是彩票大赢家 |
[15:01] | The four of us bought a ticket together. | 彩票是我们四个一起买的 |
[15:03] | 15 million each? | 每人1500万 |
[15:04] | Yeah, then the other three called in rich and quit. | 是啊 那三个人发了财 就辞职了 |
[15:07] | Why not you? | 你干嘛不辞 |
[15:09] | Where would I go? | 辞职了干嘛呢 |
[15:11] | They thought I was nuts. | 他们认为我还在这工作很白痴 |
[15:12] | But I love this place. | 但我爱这里 |
[15:13] | Gives me a purpose. | 这儿给我生活的目标 |
[15:14] | The copy shop? | 复印店吗 |
[15:16] | We ship, too. | 我们还负责运送呢 |
[15:17] | What about Oliver and Tony? | 奥利弗和托尼呢 |
[15:18] | Why didn’t you include them in the lottery pool? | 当时买彩票总么没算上他们两个 |
[15:20] | We invited Oliver, but he didn’t believe in gambling. | 我们让奥利弗一起买的 但他不信赌运气这套 |
[15:23] | And Tony was at his herbalist. | 托尼正巧去买大麻了 |
[15:31] | They’re all lying. | 他们说谎 |
[15:32] | Oliver Lawrence was part of the lottery pool. | 奥利弗·劳伦斯当时也买了彩票 |
[15:35] | How do you know they were lying? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:36] | Uh, I examined the numbers that they played. | 我查了一下他们买的号码 |
[15:38] | I found Oliver’s birthday, his childhood street address | 里面包含了奥利弗的生日 他小时候的住处地址 |
[15:41] | and his high school basketball number. | 还有他在高中篮球队里的球衣号码 |
[15:43] | Okay, but the odds of finding | 好吧 但你得知道 |
[15:44] | four disparate personality types | 要让四种不同个性的人 |
[15:46] | willing to participate in a murder this brutal | 一同参与一起极其残忍的谋杀 |
[15:49] | are very remote. | 是很困难的 |
[15:52] | The likeliest scenario is | 最有可能的情况是 |
[15:53] | one person killed Oliver for the ticket, | 其中一人为了彩票杀死了奥利弗 |
[15:56] | the others found out | 另外三个发现了 |
[15:57] | and traded silence for shares in the win. | 但都默不作声 好让自己多拿点奖金 |
[16:00] | That works for me. | 我同意这个观点 |
[16:01] | Whoa, wait-wait- wait a second. | 你们等等 |
[16:02] | We can’t confront these people– you understand? | 我们不能这样盘问他们 明白吗 |
[16:04] | All they’re gonna do is lawyer up. | 他们会找律师的 |
[16:06] | And with all the money they just made, it’s– | 况且他们赢了那么多钱 |
[16:08] | the investigation is gonna stall out for years. | 这样的话 调查就没个头了 |
[16:11] | So we don’t confront them. | 那我们就不盘问他们 |
[16:14] | We ask for their help. | 我们请他们帮忙 |
[16:19] | Cam was able to do a preliminary tox screen on the victim. | 凯给被害人做了初步毒素检验 |
[16:22] | Nothing extraordinary, except he drank a lot of coffee. | 他只是喝了很多咖啡 其他没什么特别的 |
[16:26] | Ship ‘n’ Print is open 24 hours a day. | 运印公司是24小时营业的 |
[16:28] | Anybody’s gonna need a little caffeine | 每个值夜班的人 |
[16:29] | to get them through the night shift. | 都得靠喝咖啡熬过去吧 |
[16:31] | We still don’t know what killed the victim? | 我们还是不知道凶器是什么吗 |
[16:33] | Dr. Edison found some defensive wounds, | 埃迪森博士发现了一些防御性伤口 |
[16:35] | and he’s determining if one was cause of death. | 他在检查其中某个伤口是不是致命伤 |
[16:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[16:39] | Shaw had some of the FBI techs bring over | 肖恩让联调局技术人员把这台复印机 |
[16:42] | this copy machine. | 搬了过来 |
[16:43] | I’m going to see what | 我打算查一查 |
[16:44] | shipping info is stored in the copier’s memory. | 复印机内存里都存了哪些邮递标签 |
[16:47] | You need the whole machine to do that? | 需要把整台机器搬来才能查看吗 |
[16:50] | Shaw didn’t want Booth to think that she overlooked anything. | 肖恩不想让布斯认为她遗漏了线索 |
[16:56] | How’s he doing, by the way? | 顺便问问 布斯现在还好吗 |
[16:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:59] | He won’t talk about it. | 他不想谈论这件事 |
[17:01] | Yeah, well… can’t imagine losing my dad. | 是啊 真是无法想象失去我父亲会是什么样 |
[17:07] | I should be able to help Booth, shouldn’t I? | 我应该帮到布斯 不是吗 |
[17:11] | Yeah, but what he’s going through, | 是啊 但他现在所经受的 |
[17:15] | it’s not your fault. | 不是你造成的 |
[17:18] | But you would be able to help Hodgins. | 如果是哈金斯 你肯定能帮他度过难关 |
[17:21] | Booth could help me. | 布斯也会帮我 |
[17:26] | What would you do? | 如果是你 你会怎么做 |
[17:29] | Booth loves you, Brennan, not me. | 布斯爱的是你 布纳恩 不是我 |
[17:33] | It doesn’t matter what anybody else would do. | 别人怎么做都无所谓 |
[17:38] | You have to figure out what you can give him | 你得想出只有你能给他的东西 |
[17:41] | that nobody else can. | 别人给不了的 |
[17:47] | Oh, great. | 这下”好”了 |
[17:49] | 387 packages were shipped on the day he went missing. | 他失踪那天一共发出去了387个邮包 |
[17:53] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:57] | Sheila Burnside has certainly grown | 希拉·博赛德跟她中彩票那天的照片比 |
[18:00] | since the lottery photo was taken. | 真是变得前凸后翘啊 |
[18:01] | Oh, with all that money, I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 她赢了那么多钱 |
[18:03] | she can afford to grow. | 想怎么凸就怎么凸 |
[18:04] | Says that she met Hugh while working at Ship ‘n’ Print. | 据称她跟休是在运印公司认识的 |
[18:07] | They’ve been married for three years. | 他们已经结婚三年了 |
[18:10] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[18:11] | Connor Trammel, | 康纳·塔莫尔 |
[18:12] | manager of Ship ‘n’ Print, hm? | 运印公司的经理 |
[18:14] | He doesn’t talk to the others. | 他不跟其他人讲话 |
[18:15] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[18:17] | There is Ralph Berti. | 这位是拉夫·伯蒂 |
[18:19] | Started working at Ship ‘n’ Print | 苦逼的离婚导致他倾家荡产 |
[18:20] | after a bitter divorce wiped him out. | 之后开始在运印公司工作 |
[18:22] | So you think showing them old mug shots is gonna help? | 给他们看以前的嫌犯照片会有用吗 |
[18:25] | It’s the same principle as a Rorschach test. | 这跟罗尔沙赫氏测验是一个原理 |
[18:27] | Allows them to open up and drop their defenses. | 可以让他们放开自我保护的外壳 |
[18:29] | Right. | 好 |
[18:35] | I’m Special Agent Booth. | 我是特别探员布斯 |
[18:36] | This here is my associate, Dr. Lance Sweets. | 这是我的同事 兰斯·斯维斯医生 |
[18:38] | I can help with grief counseling, if necessary. | 如果需要 我会帮你们做心理疏导 |
[18:41] | Uh, yeah, Connor told us what happened to Oliver, | 好吧 康纳跟我们讲了奥利弗的事 |
[18:44] | and it’s just awful. | 太可怕了 |
[18:47] | So, we just want to help. | 我们就是来帮忙的 |
[18:49] | Right? | 对吧 |
[18:51] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[18:52] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:53] | Well, perhaps you can help us find his killer. | 你们也许能帮我们找到杀他的凶手 |
[18:54] | Yeah. We have some customers here from Ship ‘n’ Print | 这些是有伤人罪案记录的 |
[18:57] | who have criminal records for assault. | 运印公司顾客 |
[19:00] | Maybe you recognize someone | 请你们看看他们几个 |
[19:01] | who had an altercation with Oliver. | 有没有谁跟奥利弗发生过冲突 |
[19:04] | For sure. Definitely. | 当然可以 |
[19:06] | We’d get a lot of creeps in there. | 我们见过很多怪人 |
[19:08] | I remember him. | 我记得这位 |
[19:09] | Don’t you? | 你不记得了吗 |
[19:12] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[19:13] | Uh, you know what? I do. | 啊 我想起来了 |
[19:15] | He was a real trouble maker. | 他总是惹麻烦 |
[19:16] | He, uh, he stole a box of yellow highlighters once. | 他有一次偷了一盒黄色高亮笔 |
[19:21] | I don’t remember him. | 我怎么不记得他 |
[19:22] | You’re kidding, Connor. I do. | 你在开玩笑吧康纳 我记得 |
[19:24] | Me, too. Definitely. | 我也记得 绝对没错 |
[19:25] | He screamed at me once. Right, Hugh? | 他有一次朝我大喊大叫 对吧 休 |
[19:27] | And then, uh, you reported it to Connor. | 然后你还报给康纳了 |
[19:30] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I did. | 我报了 |
[19:32] | Maybe you have a reason to protect him, Connor. | 难道你有理由包庇他 康纳 |
[19:35] | You all have it out for me because I stayed. | 因为我留下来工作 你们一直看我不顺眼 |
[19:37] | You have to admit, it’s pretty whacked. | 你不得不承认 那样做真的很傻 |
[19:39] | Yeah, I mean, there was a lot of money, and you just stayed. | 是啊 你赢了那么多钱 却选择了继续工作 |
[19:43] | Excuse us for a moment. | 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[19:44] | We just need to, uh, run that suspect | 我们得在系统里 |
[19:47] | back through our system. | 查一下那个嫌疑人 |
[19:48] | Just keep looking. | 请你们继续看照片 |
[19:51] | Yeah, Sheila knew that fingering one of those mug shots | 希拉知道只要在那些照片里找到 |
[19:53] | would’ve taken the heat right off of her. | 一个嫌疑人 她的嫌疑就没有了 |
[19:54] | Yeah, but her husband is clearly the submissive one. | 是啊 但他老公明显缺乏主见 |
[19:56] | He’s the one who cracked. | 他暴露了一切 |
[19:57] | She could’ve gotten him to kill Oliver. | 如果她让他去杀死奥利弗 他都会照办 |
[20:00] | Did you see the way… | 你看到他… |
[20:01] | I mean, he’s a piece of work. | 这人太极品了 |
[20:03] | Hold on. Booth. | 稍等 我是布斯 |
[20:04] | Every time an employee uses the printer at Ship ‘n’ Print, | 运印公司的员工每次使用打印机前 |
[20:08] | they have to punch in an I.D. Code first. | 得先输入一个身份密码 |
[20:10] | Wait, well, who printed the labels? | 等等 邮递单据是谁打印的 |
[20:13] | Ralph Berti. | 拉夫·伯蒂 |
[20:15] | Ralph Berti. | 拉夫·伯蒂 |
[20:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:25] | I didn’t kill Oliver. | 我没杀奥利弗 |
[20:26] | I liked him. Kind of. | 我还算喜欢他 |
[20:29] | Kind of? | 怎么个还算 |
[20:29] | He was a goody two-shoes, you know? | 他是个老好人 |
[20:30] | A reformed drinker, did everything by the book. | 他曾经酗酒 现在戒了 循规蹈矩 |
[20:33] | Not really a fun guy. | 挺无趣的一个人 |
[20:35] | Oh, so you figured he wouldn’t enjoy all those millions. | 所以你们觉得一千多万奖金给他就是浪费 |
[20:38] | No, no, not like that. | 不不 不是那样的 |
[20:39] | We know Oliver picked some | 拉夫 我们知道中奖的彩票 |
[20:40] | of the winning numbers, Ralph. | 有几个号码是奥利弗选的 |
[20:42] | He should have gotten the money, too, right? | 他也该分到奖金 不是吗 |
[20:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:50] | The five of us bought the ticket together. | 我们五个人一起买的彩票 |
[20:53] | We were saving his share until he came back. | 我们一直把他的那部分存着 等他回来 |
[20:55] | We didn’t kill him for it. | 我们并没有为了这钱杀他 |
[20:56] | Amazing how these four are always changing their story all the time. | 这四位一直在改变他们的供述 真有意思 |
[21:00] | That is the truth, I swear. | 我发誓 我说的是实话 |
[21:01] | Right, I would believe you, | 好吧 我也想相信你 |
[21:02] | but we have these. | 但我们有证据 |
[21:03] | These are logs of the employee codes used on the printer. | 这是打印机里保存的员工密码使用记录 |
[21:06] | All right? The labels for the boxes that contained | 装奥利弗尸块的那几个箱子的 |
[21:08] | Oliver’s body parts, all right, | 邮递标签都是 |
[21:10] | they were all posted using your code. | 用你的密码打印出来的 |
[21:13] | You’re kidding. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[21:14] | No, I’m not kidding. | 没有 我很认真 |
[21:14] | – Does it look like I’m kidding? – No. | -我看着像是在开玩笑吗 -不 |
[21:16] | Everybody used my code because it was 1234. | 所有人都用我的密码 因为它是1234 |
[21:19] | It doesn’t get easier than that, right? | 还有比这更简单的密码吗 |
[21:21] | If you check the printer memory, | 如果你去检查打印机的存储器 |
[21:23] | I’ll bet 90% of the time, the code that was used was mine. | 我敢打赌 90%的情况都用我的密码 |
[21:29] | I still haven’t been able to determine cause of death. | 我还没能找出死因 |
[21:31] | There are microfractures on the third and fourth left ribs. | 左侧第三和第四肋骨上有细微骨折 |
[21:35] | And on his left radius. | 他左臂挠骨上也有 |
[21:36] | Defensive wounds consistent with a fistfight. | 防御性伤说明有过徒手搏斗 |
[21:39] | So there was a struggle before he was killed. | 他在被害之前发生了打斗 |
[21:42] | I did find kerf marks on his right acromion. | 我在他的右侧肩峰上发现了切割痕迹 |
[21:47] | Ah, very small kerf marks. | 很小的切割痕迹 |
[21:49] | And they’re on the right greater tubercle. | 右侧肱骨大结节上也有 |
[21:51] | And on his right olecranon. | 还有右臂尺骨鹰嘴处 |
[21:54] | The victim struggles with his assailant | 死者跟攻击他的人搏斗 |
[21:56] | and then is struck multiple times on the right side, | 身体右侧被多次击打 |
[21:59] | with something that approximates a tiny saw. | 使用了一种类似微型电锯的工具 |
[22:04] | Good work, Dr. Edison. | 干的不错 埃迪森博士 |
[22:06] | But I have no answers. | 但我没找到答案 |
[22:08] | You will. | 你会找到的 |
[22:09] | I wouldn’t hire a fool. | 我不会雇蠢蛋做我的实习生 |
[22:11] | I suppose that’s true. Thank you. | 也是 谢谢 |
[22:12] | Oh! And I’m glad to see that your breasts seem to be feeling better. | 你胸部的不适感好多了我感到很高兴 |
[22:16] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[22:18] | Your… Before you said I should observe… | 你的… 之前你说我要注意观察 |
[22:22] | Ice packs. | 冰袋 |
[22:26] | I’ll just study the kerf marks. | 我还是继续研究割痕好了 |
[22:35] | Don’t burn the garlic. | 不要把大蒜烧焦了 |
[22:37] | I don’t want Temperance to come home to burnt garlic. | 我可不想坦普瑞一回来闻到一股烧焦味儿 |
[22:40] | I never burn the garlic. | 我从来没有烧焦过大蒜 |
[22:41] | I do it just the way you taught me. | 我是按照你教我的方法做的 |
[22:43] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[22:44] | Come on, look– it’s simmering, huh? | 你自己过来瞧 我正在慢火煨着呢 |
[22:47] | Sorry… I guess I miss bossing you around. | 抱歉 我又颐指气使了 |
[22:50] | – You sure you got to take off tomorrow? – Yes. | -你明天就得走吗 -是啊 |
[22:51] | I’ll deliver these to the VA, and then I’m back. | 我要把这些送到退伍军人管理局 然后再回来 |
[22:54] | So what are all those papers for? | 那些都是什么文件 |
[22:56] | Oh, probate forms, | 遗嘱认证申请 |
[22:58] | insurance claims, pension documents, | 保险索赔书 退休金文件 |
[23:02] | Social Security forms. | 社保表格 |
[23:03] | – You got to sign these. – Me? | -你得在这儿签字 -我吗 |
[23:06] | I have to sign ’em? Why? I haven’t seen him in 20 years. | 为什么要我签 我都20年没见过他了 |
[23:08] | – You’re next of kin. – Well, so are you. | -你是他的最近血亲 -那你也是 |
[23:10] | So is Jared. | 杰瑞德也是 |
[23:11] | No, your father made you sole executor and beneficiary. | 你父亲指定你为唯一遗产执行者和受益人 |
[23:15] | Beneficiary? | 受益人 |
[23:16] | Having him for a father wasn’t exactly a benefit, Pops. | 有他这样的父亲可说不上什么受益 爷爷 |
[23:21] | – Seeley… – Look, you were my father. | -瑟雷… -你更像我的父亲 |
[23:24] | All right? He was never there for me. | 他从来没有照顾过我 |
[23:27] | You raised me, not him. | 是你把我带大的 不是他 |
[23:28] | He was never there, understand? | 他从来没有照顾过我 不是吗 |
[23:31] | You don’t have to defend him to me. | 你不用为他说好话 |
[23:33] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[23:35] | I was just trying to remind you that he was my son. | 我只是想提醒你 他也是我的儿子啊 |
[23:41] | Good or bad, he was my son. | 无论好坏 他都是我的儿子啊 |
[23:44] | And I got to tell you, I’m a little disappointed | 而且我得告诉你 我感到有点失望 |
[23:46] | that you don’t seem to see the hurt I’m feeling. | 你似乎没有察觉到我的心痛 |
[23:58] | I’m sorry, Pops. | 对不起 爷爷 |
[24:01] | You don’t think I know what it was like for you? | 你觉得我不知道你的感受吗 |
[24:04] | You don’t think I don’t feel responsible? | 你不觉得我认为这是我的责任吗 |
[24:09] | I raised him. | 是我把他养大的 |
[24:11] | Don’t you feel responsible for your boy? | 你难道不会为你的孩子所为负责吗 |
[24:17] | Now, Seeley, we’re family. | 瑟雷 我们终归是一家人 |
[24:18] | We got to get through this together. | 这一关我们得一起度过 |
[24:28] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[24:30] | Okay, anything for you, Pops. | 好的 你让我做什么都行 爷爷 |
[24:32] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[24:37] | Look at the sauce. | 我还在做酱汁呢 |
[24:38] | I don’t want to burn the garlic. | 我可不想把蒜烧糊了 |
[24:43] | The boiling point for the polystyrene is higher | 聚苯乙烯的沸点要比油脂的沸点 |
[24:46] | than the lipids by 15 degrees Celsius. | 高出15摄氏度 |
[24:50] | So you can separate the liquids | 因此你可以用此方法将脂质从 |
[24:51] | from the tissue sticking to the packing peanuts. | 粘附于包装碎片上的组织中分离出来 |
[24:54] | And skim off the solids and particulates | 然后一边加热 一边将各类固体和微粒 |
[24:57] | as it simmers. | 挑出来 |
[24:58] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[25:00] | This looks like a piece of sternocleidomastoid muscle. | 这看上去像是一块胸锁乳突肌 |
[25:04] | Well, be my guest. | 你请随意 |
[25:05] | All those chunks are yours. | 这些大块的东西都是你的了 |
[25:08] | There’s something in here. | 这里面有什么东西 |
[25:10] | Looks like a piece of tape. | 像是一片胶带 |
[25:12] | Well, some of the packing material probably stuck to it | 可能在腐烂过程中 粘上了 |
[25:14] | while it was decomposing. | 某些包装用的材料 |
[25:15] | No. It’s embedded in the muscle. | 不是的 这是嵌在肌肉里的 |
[25:17] | It was here when he died. | 他死的时候就已经在这儿了 |
[25:19] | But how did it get there? | 但它是怎么进去的呢 |
[25:24] | Well, Ralph’s story checks out. | 拉夫的说辞已经被证实了 |
[25:25] | 96% of the jobs on the printer were done using Ralph’s code. | 复印机中96%的任务都使用了拉夫的密码 |
[25:30] | Now, I found something else in the printer’s memory. | 我在复印机的存储记录中找到了别的线索 |
[25:34] | This was taken two days before Oliver was murdered. | 这一张印于奥利弗被杀的两天前 |
[25:38] | Why would someone photocopy their buttocks? | 为什么会有人影印他们的臀部呢 |
[25:40] | Well, I guess they were | 这个嘛 我猜他们是在 |
[25:41] | doing some kinky calisthenics on the job. | 工作时”做运动” |
[25:45] | But look at this. | 但是看这里 |
[25:47] | Look at the hand next to the butt. | 臀部旁边的这只手 |
[25:49] | Didn’t Clark say | 克拉克不是说过 |
[25:50] | there was a bone growth on the victim’s left hand? | 被害人的左手有骨质增生吗 |
[25:52] | Yes. A sesamoid. | 是的 一段籽骨 |
[25:54] | Which means that | 也就是说 |
[25:55] | this tush was making whoopee with the victim. | 这个臀部的主人正在与被害人做爱 |
[25:58] | So now we just have to figure out whose tush this is. | 现在我们要做的就是查出这是谁的屁股 |
[26:01] | The lighter area indicates | 较明亮的区域显示出 |
[26:02] | where the ischia are pressing onto the copier. | 坐骨压在复印机上的部分 |
[26:05] | The darker areas are flesh. | 而暗一点的区域则是肉 |
[26:07] | Can you measure the ischial tuberosities | 你能测量出她的骨盆带中 |
[26:09] | in her pelvic girdle? | 坐骨结节的宽度吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[26:15] | 24.3 centimeters. | 24.3厘米 |
[26:18] | Those are some narrow hips. | 算是相当窄的臀部了 |
[26:19] | Only about five percent of women have hips that narrow. | 仅有百分之五的女性有这么窄的臀部 |
[26:23] | There was only one woman among the lottery winners. | 在中奖的人里面只有一名女性 |
[26:27] | Enlarge the woman, | 放大这个女人的照片 |
[26:29] | focusing on her hips. | 看她的臀部 |
[26:34] | Narrow hips. | 相当窄的臀部 |
[26:35] | So, Sheila | 那就是希拉 |
[26:36] | lures him to the copier, kills him, and then, | 勾引被害人到复印机上 杀了他 |
[26:39] | takes his share of the money so she can get a new pair of boobs. | 再用他的那份钱给自己换了一对新的胸部 |
[26:52] | Ah! Here they are. | 他们到了 |
[26:54] | Thank you so much for coming in on such short notice. | 很感谢你们能在这么仓促的情况下赶来 |
[26:56] | Please have a seat. Let me get this for you. | 请坐 让我来 |
[26:59] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[27:03] | New chairs. | 新椅子嘛 |
[27:04] | I don’t know what you’re after, | 我不知道你们打算做什么 |
[27:05] | so I’m going to lay out the rules. | 所以我就先把规矩说清楚 |
[27:07] | We will listen to anything you have to say, | 不论你们说什么 我们都会听着 |
[27:08] | but my client will not be answering any of your questions. | 但是我的当事人不会回答你们的任何问题 |
[27:11] | Okay. You know what? You’re free to go. | 好的 你已经可以走了 |
[27:12] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢你们前来 |
[27:13] | – Uh, that’s it? – Mm-hmm. | -这就完了 -是的 |
[27:15] | You brought me down here for this? | 你们叫我来就为这个 |
[27:17] | Do you have any idea what this guy charges? | 你们知不知道他的收费有多高啊 |
[27:19] | Well, I’m sure you’d be able to pay for it. | 我确信你肯定承担得起 |
[27:22] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底在做什么 |
[27:24] | Oh, this seat cushion is made from compression foam. | 这个座椅垫是用压缩泡棉做的 |
[27:26] | It’s engineered to capture orthotic modeling. | 它的功能在于记录垂直受力 |
[27:28] | I’m using it to measure your client’s ischial tuberosities. | 我正用它来测量你当事人坐骨结节的宽度 |
[27:32] | – My what? – Your ass-bones. | -我的什么 -你的屁股骨头 |
[27:33] | You see, they’re like fingerprints in your pants. | 你知道吗 它们像你穿在裤子里的指纹 |
[27:39] | They’re a match, Booth. | 它们是匹配的 布斯 |
[27:41] | – This is her. – Whoa. Well, look at that. | -就是她 -看啊 |
[27:43] | Those are Oliver’s hands on your butt | 这是奥利弗的手放在你的臀部上 |
[27:46] | two days before he was murdered. | 而且发生在他被杀的两天之前 |
[27:48] | So, it seems like | 这样一来 |
[27:49] | we might have something to talk about after all. | 我们还是得跟你谈谈 |
[27:51] | Okay, that doesn’t mean any… | 好吧 但这并不表示… |
[27:53] | Do not talk! | 不要说话 |
[27:53] | Not one word. | 一句话都不要说 |
[28:00] | We did it a few times. | 我们做过几次爱 |
[28:01] | But it didn’t mean anything. | 但那并不意味着什么 |
[28:03] | Yeah, but I’m sure it would have meant something to your husband. | 但我相信对于你丈夫这肯定意味着什么 |
[28:05] | And you didn’t want him to find out, so, | 你不想被他发现 因此 |
[28:07] | – you killed him. – I’m a slut, not a killer. | -你杀了他 -我是荡妇不是凶手 |
[28:09] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:10] | Hugh knows all about it. | 休什么都知道 |
[28:12] | I told him everything after we broke things off. | 我和他分手以后就把一切告诉了我老公 |
[28:15] | Oh, and then, two days later, | 真巧两天后 |
[28:16] | Oliver was killed. | 奥利弗就被杀了 |
[28:17] | Where was your husband the night Oliver died? | 奥利弗被杀当晚你丈夫在哪里 |
[28:23] | Hugh wouldn’t kill anyone. | 休才不会杀人呢 |
[28:25] | I hate my job. | 我真讨厌我的工作 |
[28:33] | Any progress? | 有什么进展吗 |
[28:35] | I’ve combed the weapons database for knives, | 我已经在凶器数据库里面对比了刀具 |
[28:36] | saws, cooking implements, | 锯子 厨具 |
[28:38] | but I just can’t find a match for these kerf marks. | 但没有一样和这些切口匹配 |
[28:40] | Not your day for weapons identification, huh? | 看来今天不是你找凶器的好日子 |
[28:43] | Why, thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:44] | Hadn’t crossed my mind. | 倒是没想到这一点 |
[28:46] | So I assume you found something wonderfully relevant. | 那么我想你应该找到了些重要线索 |
[28:48] | Not to rub it in, but I did, actually. | 不想戳你痛处 我确实找到了些 |
[28:50] | The tape had more than just muscle tissue on it. | 这条胶带上不只有肌肉组织 |
[28:53] | It also contained a piece of an artery. | 还有一片动脉 |
[28:56] | – We found a cause of death. – Yup. | -找到死因了 -没错 |
[28:57] | Whatever the weapon was… | 不管凶器是什么 |
[28:59] | …hit the right sternocleidomastoid muscle | 它划到了右侧胸锁乳突肌 |
[29:01] | and severed the right subclavian artery. | 然后割断了锁骨下动脉 |
[29:03] | Leaving behind that tape. | 留下那条胶带 |
[29:05] | Maybe the handle on the weapon was loose, | 也许凶器的把手松动 |
[29:07] | and they tried to tape it up? | 他们用胶带粘了起来 |
[29:08] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[29:10] | You mind if I take a look at that? | 能让我看一下吗 |
[29:11] | Yeah. Go nuts. | 尽管看 |
[29:23] | I think I found our weapon. | 我知道凶器是什么了 |
[29:26] | Is this a bad time, kiddo? | 孩子 能聊聊吗 |
[29:28] | No, it’s not a bad time. | 可以啊 |
[29:30] | I took everything to the V.A. | 我把东西都搬去了退伍军人管理局 |
[29:32] | I would’ve done that for you, you know. | 你知道 这些我都会帮你做的 |
[29:34] | I don’t think so. | 不用了 |
[29:36] | Besides, they had some stuff for me. | 而且他们还给了我一些东西 |
[29:37] | You know, Pops, you don’t have to go so soon. | 爷爷 你知道你不用这么快就走的 |
[29:40] | You can stay as long as you want. | 你想待多久就待多久 |
[29:42] | Well, you see, | 其实是这样的 |
[29:43] | tonight’s movie night, | 今晚是电影之夜 |
[29:44] | and I have this little lady friend | 我有这么一个女士朋友 |
[29:45] | that likes it when the lights go out. | 喜欢在黑暗中搞点小动作 |
[29:49] | You understand? | 明白吧 |
[29:50] | I think so, Pops, yeah. | 当然 爷爷 |
[29:51] | But before I go, I… I want to read you this letter. | 但在我走前 想给你读这封信 |
[29:55] | It was among your father’s things. | 是在你爸遗物里的 |
[29:57] | No. Too late for that. | 道歉也太迟了点 |
[29:59] | Now, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[30:00] | The letter’s to me, not to you. | 这信是给我的不是给你的 |
[30:03] | Just shut up and listen. | 闭嘴然后听好了 |
[30:09] | There’s a lot here about growing up. | 他写了很多小时候的事 |
[30:14] | Oh, here we are. | 从这里开始 |
[30:16] | “I didn’t write a letter to Seeley | 我没有给瑟雷写信 |
[30:18] | because I knew he’d rip up anything I sent him, | 是因为我知道他肯定会撕掉我寄给他的任何东西 |
[30:22] | and he should. | 我不怪他 |
[30:28] | If you can find a way, | 如果你能找到一种方法 |
[30:31] | let him know I loved him. | 请让他知道我爱他 |
[30:35] | He and Jared deserved a better father than me. | 我不配做他和杰瑞德的父亲 |
[30:41] | A father…” | 他们值得拥有一个 |
[30:45] | A father as good as I had. | 和我父亲一样好的爸爸 |
[30:51] | Thank you for raising him | 谢谢你把他养育成 |
[30:53] | to be the man I could never be.” | 一个我远远不及的男子汉 |
[31:00] | So, what do you want me to do with that, Pop? | 爷爷 事到如今你还要我做什么 |
[31:03] | Nothing. | 什么都不用做 |
[31:05] | I’m just glad you listened. | 我只是很高兴你听了 |
[31:08] | Do what you want with what you heard. | 你怎么理解这段话都可以 |
[31:11] | It’s up to you. | 是你的选择 |
[31:18] | He left something else. | 他还留下了些别的东西 |
[31:25] | I don’t want that. | 我不要 |
[31:28] | Open it or don’t open it. | 打不打开是你的事 |
[31:30] | They told me to give it to you. | 他们叫我把这个给你 |
[31:38] | Oh, son, listen… | 孩子 听着 |
[31:41] | I know you wish | 我知道你希望 |
[31:42] | some things could have been resolved. | 心中的结能解开 |
[31:45] | Closure, they call it. | 很多人管这叫解脱 |
[31:48] | But life is just a lot of loose ends. | 但生活有时就是一个死结 |
[31:54] | So smile. | 微笑去面对吧 |
[31:56] | Love that woman you have, | 好好爱你的女人 |
[31:59] | and love that new little girl that you’re going to have. | 和你那即将出生的女儿 |
[32:05] | Right, Pops. | 我会的 爷爷 |
[32:07] | – Thanks. – All right. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[32:08] | Oh, careful now. I’m brittle. | 小心点 我老骨头了 |
[32:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:26] | Thanks, Pops. | 谢谢你 爷爷 |
[32:38] | The weapon that left those marks on the bone | 在骨头上留下这些痕迹的凶器 |
[32:40] | was a tape gun. | 是一只胶带座 |
[32:41] | A tape gun?! | 怎么会是胶带座 |
[32:43] | Yeah, but we’re talking | 对 是那种 |
[32:43] | about a heavy-duty, industrial-sized tape gun. | 重型工业用的胶带座 |
[32:47] | Now, these are the three models | 运印公司这家店 |
[32:49] | that the Ship ‘n’ Print chain uses. | 用三种模型 |
[32:51] | Can you go close on the teeth and match them to the marks? | 你能放大齿尖并与骨头上的痕迹比对吗 |
[32:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:00] | We have our murder weapon. | 我们找到凶器了 |
[33:02] | The kerf marks are on the victim’s right acromion, | 死者右肩峰 大结节右侧和右侧的轴突 |
[33:04] | right greater tubercle, right olecranon. | 都有切口痕迹 |
[33:07] | Which makes our assailant a lefty. | 这说明攻击者是左撇子 |
[33:09] | Now, he blocked the first blow. | 他挡住了第一次击打 |
[33:12] | And the second one dazed him. | 第二次击打弄昏了他 |
[33:14] | The third blow | 第三次击打 |
[33:15] | severed his subclavian artery. | 割断了他的锁骨下动脉 |
[33:18] | And left the tape | 并在胸锁乳突肌 |
[33:19] | in the sternocleidomastoid muscle. | 留下了那条胶带 |
[33:23] | So who’s our lefty? | 这个左撇子是谁呢 |
[33:29] | Thank you. So kind of you to come in and visit us again. | 谢谢 你能再次来协助调查真是太好了 |
[33:32] | You have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[33:33] | – Don’t sit. – Don’t sit. Right. | -不要坐 -不坐也行 |
[33:34] | So you are aware that your wife was having an affair, correct? | 你知道你妻子有外遇 是吗 |
[33:40] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[33:41] | No comment. Okay. | 无可奉告 好吧 |
[33:43] | You don’t want to know what was happening? | 你难道不想知道发生了什么吗 |
[33:44] | No. | 不想 |
[33:47] | Right. Okay, so your lawyer | 好吧 那么你的律师 |
[33:48] | represents your wife, Sheila, too. | 也代表你妻子希拉 |
[33:50] | So, is your lawyer working for you or for her? | 那他到底是为你工作还是为你妻子 |
[33:53] | For both of them. | 同时为他们俩 |
[33:54] | That a conflict of interest. | 那是利益冲突 |
[33:56] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[33:58] | Right. Did he show you this photocopy? | 他有没有给你看这张复印图 |
[34:08] | We’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[34:13] | You seem real mad about that. | 你看起来很生气 |
[34:14] | Oh, one last thing there. | 最后一件事 |
[34:17] | Hey, nice catch there, lefty. | 接得好 左撇子 |
[34:30] | It’s gotta be Hugh Burnside, right? | 肯定是休·博赛德 对吧 |
[34:32] | He had means, motive, opportunity. | 作案动机 时机 手法被他占全了 |
[34:34] | It doesn’t matter. It’s all circumstantial, all right? | 那都不重要 那些是无法核实的证据 |
[34:37] | Lawyer’s just gonna get the judge to cut him loose. | 律师还是能说服法官放了他 |
[34:39] | So just have him sign the paperwork and wave bye-bye. | 所以让他签字走人吧 |
[34:42] | Let me go through my notes one more time. | 让我再检查一遍我的笔记 |
[34:44] | There’s got to be something… | 肯定有什么被… |
[34:44] | Shaw, it’s just not the way it works. | 肖恩 不是这样办案的 |
[34:46] | We don’t have enough evidence yet. | 我们还没有足够的证据 |
[34:48] | I really, I-I wanted you to know | 我只是很想让你知道 |
[34:50] | that you could count on me. | 你可以信赖我 |
[34:52] | Listen to me, Shaw. | 听我说 肖恩 |
[34:54] | Get over it. This case is not about you. | 克服一下 这不是你一个人的案子 |
[34:57] | – What? – What we do is teamwork. | -什么 -我们需要团队合作 |
[34:59] | You thinking that the only way I’m gonna respect you | 你认为我只会在你把最后的谜团解开时 |
[35:01] | is if you hand me this final piece of the puzzle. | 才会尊重你 |
[35:04] | It’s not teamwork, it’s ego. | 那就不是团队合作 而是个人主义 |
[35:07] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[35:08] | Okay. | 是的 |
[35:09] | Um, I’m gonna go back | 那我回去了 |
[35:12] | and get Burnside to sign these documents. Okay. | 把这些文件拿给博赛德签 |
[35:22] | Any luck with the packing material? | 包装材料上有没有找到什么 |
[35:24] | Yeah, there’s something– a sliver or something– | 有个东西 一个裂片什么的… |
[35:28] | jammed into the side of this packing peanut. | 卡在包装壳边上 |
[35:31] | Almost missed it. | 差点没看到 |
[35:32] | It’s the same color as the polystyrene. | 和聚苯乙烯是一个颜色的 |
[35:34] | Well, let me know once you run it through the GC Mass Spec. | 质谱仪检测出结果后告诉我 |
[35:37] | Uh, hold on a second. | 等等 |
[35:39] | I might need Clark for this one. | 我可能需要克拉克的帮忙 |
[35:43] | It’s bone. | 是块骨头 |
[35:46] | I’ve been over this skeleton a dozen times, | 我已经把这具骨骼检查过好多遍了 |
[35:48] | and this piece of bone doesn’t fit anywhere. | 这小块骨头放在哪里都不合适 |
[35:50] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[35:54] | Did you know that cabbage leaves | 你知不知道卷心菜叶子 |
[35:55] | are recommended to soothe sore breasts? | 可以用来缓解乳房酸痛 |
[35:57] | Apparently, the phytochemicals in the plant… | 因为卷心菜中所含的植物素… |
[35:59] | I spent the evening naked, so my breasts are actually feeling | 我晚上半裸活动 乳房不适感已经好多了 |
[36:03] | much better today, thank you. | 多谢关心 |
[36:05] | Naked. | 半裸 |
[36:07] | Well, good then. | 很好 |
[36:08] | Dr. Edison, | 埃迪森博士 |
[36:09] | did you compare the number and size of bony spicules | 你有没有将这个骨针的数目和尺寸 |
[36:13] | in this splinter to a histological section | 拿去和被害人骨骼的组织切片 |
[36:15] | from our victim’s skeleton? | 作对比 |
[36:17] | No, I just assumed it was from our victim. | 没有 我以为是被害人的 |
[36:20] | Which was clearly a mistake. | 这显然是个错误 |
[36:21] | It came from a Buddhist necklace made from human bone. | 这是佛教人骨挂链的碎片 |
[36:32] | You have any idea | 你知道 |
[36:32] | why all the phony return addresses got printed | 为什么那些假寄件人地址 |
[36:34] | when you worked the graveyard shift? | 是在你值夜班时被打印出来的吗 |
[36:37] | They did? | 有吗 |
[36:39] | That’s, that’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[36:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:41] | What’s more, we visited a few people who received those packages. | 而且 我们还拜访了那些收货人 |
[36:44] | And they all cooperated because they didn’t want to go to jail. | 他们为了避免牢狱之灾都老实交代了 |
[36:48] | Their packages contained psilocybin. | 包裹里面有迷幻药 |
[36:50] | You know, magic mushrooms, right? | 神奇蘑菇 对吧 |
[36:52] | You’re a dealer– you were selling drugs | 你是个毒贩子 |
[36:53] | and you were shipping them at night. | 你利用晚上来寄送货物 |
[36:55] | That doesn’t mean that I killed anyone. | 那不能说明我杀了人 |
[36:59] | Right. | 是的 |
[37:00] | Agent Shaw. | 肖恩探员 |
[37:03] | Final piece of the puzzle. | 最后的谜团 |
[37:04] | I’ll let you do the honors. | 这个光荣的任务交给你 |
[37:09] | This is a chip of bone from your pendant. | 这是你挂坠上的一小片骨头 |
[37:12] | It was in the box that contained Oliver’s head. | 是在装有奥利弗头骨的盒子里发现的 |
[37:14] | The box also contained psilocybin spores. | 盒子里同样还有迷幻药孢子 |
[37:17] | Magic mushrooms. | 神奇蘑菇 |
[37:19] | Oliver got all “Drugs are bad,” okay, | 奥利弗看见毒品就发飙了 |
[37:21] | so he took the package. | 然后他抢走了盒子 |
[37:23] | He said he was going to call the police. | 他说他要报警 |
[37:25] | I got people depending on me, | 一堆人指望着我呢 |
[37:26] | so I took the package back. We fought, yes. | 于是我抢回盒子 我们打了起来 |
[37:29] | I didn’t want to. | 我并不想 |
[37:30] | I’m, I’m all about nonviolence. | 我崇尚非暴力主义 |
[37:32] | You beat him with a tape gun. | 你用胶带座打了他 |
[37:33] | You sliced his neck and you killed him. | 你割开了他的脖子 然后杀了他 |
[37:40] | I have been nonviolent for over 25 years. | 我不动粗都超过25年了 |
[37:44] | I-I lost it for five minutes. | 我就失控了五分钟 |
[37:47] | I’d say overall that’s, that’s really not that bad | 我觉得总体来说 这么看来 |
[37:50] | in the scheme of things, right? | 还不是那么糟 对吗 |
[37:52] | Right? | 对吗 |
[38:24] | So Tony is going to be locked up for years, huh? | 托尼要做很多年的牢 |
[38:27] | Plenty of time for him to contemplate the Wheel of Life | 给了他足够时间去思考生命的轮回 |
[38:30] | and his baklava. | 还有巴克拉瓦[果仁蜜饼] |
[38:31] | No– Bhavacakra. | 是巴瓦卡克拉[六道轮回图] |
[38:41] | Do you miss your father, Booth? | 你想你父亲吗 布斯 |
[38:44] | Why? He’s been gone for 20 years. | 干嘛要想 他都离开20年了 |
[38:45] | No. | 不想 |
[38:49] | Are you going to open the box? | 你要打开盒子吗 |
[38:51] | You know I really don’t want to talk about this. | 你知道我不想谈这些 |
[38:54] | But I do, | 但我想 |
[38:57] | and I might say the wrong thing, | 我可能会说错话 |
[38:58] | but for the time being, we are sharing our lives, | 但现在我们一起分享人生 |
[39:02] | and that means you can’t shut me out, Booth. | 你不能把我拒之门外 布斯 |
[39:07] | What’s the point? | 但那又有什么意义 |
[39:12] | Aw! Seriously? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[39:16] | That’s… | 这… |
[39:19] | Bones, I… | 骨头 我… |
[39:25] | Quantum physicists have postulated | 量子物理学家推断 |
[39:28] | that the way we experience time is an illusion, | 我们感受时间的方式是个幻觉 |
[39:33] | that it doesn’t happen in a linear way, | 它并不是线性的 |
[39:35] | that past and present– | 过去和现在 |
[39:38] | in reality, there’s no difference. | 事实上 并没有什么区别 |
[39:40] | Bones, what are you trying to get at? | 骨头 你想说什么 |
[39:43] | You do have some good memories of your father. | 你和你父亲仍有些美好的回忆 |
[39:47] | You’ve told me that. | 你告诉过我 |
[39:52] | There was the time when the river froze | 有一次河水结冰了 |
[39:57] | and he woke you up at midnight to go skating, | 他半夜叫你起来去滑冰 |
[40:00] | and the time you were sweeping up at his barbershop | 还有一次你在打扫他的理发店时 |
[40:02] | when he put on Louis Prima | 他假扮成路易·普利马[美国摇摆之王] |
[40:05] | and pretended the electric razor was a microphone. | 把电动剃刀当做麦克风 |
[40:12] | And the World Series. | 还有世界职业棒球大赛 |
[40:17] | Your one perfect day together. | 你们在一起那完美的一天 |
[40:20] | Those good times with your dad | 你和你爸爸的美好时光 |
[40:22] | are happening right now. | 也发生在现在 |
[40:25] | They’ll always be happening. | 也会一直这样子下去 |
[40:33] | You deserve to keep those alive. | 你要将这些回忆保鲜 |
[41:26] | I did that, right? | 我做的 |
[42:20] | Those are the… | 这些是… |
[42:31] | …it’s a base hit! | 一垒安打 |
[42:33] | They’re gonna have everybody on– the bases are loaded! | 他们都要上场了 跑满垒了 |
[42:39] | …Washington…the on-deck hitter. | 华盛顿…候场区击球手 |
[42:42] | It is two strikes on Willie Wilson. | 威利·威尔森两振 |
[42:45] | Bases loaded. | 跑满垒了 |
[42:46] | Two outs. | 两人出局 |
[42:48] | What pressure… Oh and one.! | 压力够大… 又得分 |
[42:55] | Alright! | 好了 |
[42:58] | The crowd will tell you what happens. | 观众的反应证明了刚发生的一切 |
[43:03] | Well, the Philadelphia Phillies are the world champions! | 费城费城人队是世界冠军 |
[43:05] | It’s happening here in the stands. | 就发生在此处 |