时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Right here’s our archery range. | 这里就是我们的射箭场 |
[00:04] | Archery’s one of the electives for our campers | 射箭是我们为花栗鼠和水獭分部野营者 |
[00:06] | in the Chipmunk and Otter Divisions. | 准备的选修项目之一 |
[00:07] | Awesome. And the kids use real arrows, right? | 赞 射箭时孩子们用的是真箭吧 |
[00:10] | Like, the pointy kind? | 就是尖尖的那种 |
[00:14] | Lots of sticks and stuff around. | 到处都是树根之类的东西 |
[00:17] | Jill, I realize you never worked at a camp before, | 吉尔 我知道你以前从来没在野营地工作过 |
[00:20] | but you did go to camp, right? | 但是你有野营的经验 对吧 |
[00:22] | Okay, here’s the truth. | 好吧 实话告诉你 |
[00:23] | Um, I saw Friday the 13th | 我四年级的时候去苏西·米思娜家过夜时 |
[00:25] | at Suzy Misner’s sleepover in the fourth grade, | 看了《黑色星期五》 |
[00:28] | and it completely freaked me out, | 把我吓得半死 |
[00:29] | so I only lasted at camp for two days. | 所以野营的时候我只待了两晚就跑回家了 |
[00:32] | Why on earth did you apply to Camp Patawomeck? | 那你为什么要来帕特马克营地来应聘呢 |
[00:34] | ‘Cause college tuition’s a fortune. | 因为大学学费太贵了 |
[00:37] | I see. Well, I appreciate your honesty. | 我明白了 我喜欢你的坦诚 |
[00:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:43] | I got this. | 我行的 |
[00:45] | Please, Mrs. Allen, just give me a chance. | 拜托 艾伦夫人 给我个机会吧 |
[00:48] | I mean, I’m really a hard worker, | 我工作很努力的 |
[00:50] | I’m great with kids, I can even make lanyards. | 我很会跟孩子相处 我还会做系锁呢 |
[00:54] | Won’t your fear of camp be a problem? | 可你对野营的恐惧不会造成工作上的问题吗 |
[00:56] | Please, I’m not in the fourth grade anymore, Mrs. Allen. | 求求您了 我已经不是四年级的小孩了 艾伦太太 |
[01:28] | Oh, that’s the largest coffee they have? | 这就是那里最大杯的咖啡了吗 |
[01:30] | At least yours has caffeine in it. | 至少你那杯里有咖啡因 |
[01:32] | I have to hope that the taste of the decaf | 我只能祈祷脱咖啡因咖啡的味道 |
[01:34] | just tricks my body into staying awake. | 能迷惑我的身体 让我保持清醒 |
[01:36] | You want a few sips of mine? | 你要喝两口我的吗 |
[01:38] | Our baby doesn’t sleep, and you want me | 咱小孩已经不睡觉了 你还想让我 |
[01:40] | to feed him breast milk laced with speed? | 喂他含有兴奋剂的母乳吗 |
[01:42] | A good point. | 说的有理 |
[01:43] | What do you think’s going on with him? | 你觉得他是怎么了 |
[01:44] | I don’t know. Maybe he’s teething, | 不知道 也许他是在长牙 |
[01:46] | or it’s a growth spurt, | 或是突发生长 |
[01:48] | or, I don’t know, maybe he’s part shark. | 我不清楚 也许他有鲨鱼的血统 |
[01:50] | Either way, we just have to hunker down and survive it. | 不管怎么样 咱俩都得咬着牙熬过去 |
[01:52] | My grandbaby giving you trouble? | 我的外孙给你俩找麻烦了吗 |
[01:54] | Oh, my God, Dad! Hi! | 天啊 老爸 |
[01:57] | I thought that you promised to call before you came. | 你不是答应我 来之前先给我打电话的吗 |
[02:00] | Oh, man, he did call. Last week. | 天啊 他的确打过电话 上周打的 |
[02:02] | – I just, I forgot to tell you. – Okay. | -我忘了告诉你 -好吧 |
[02:05] | What? I’m tired. | 不能怨我 我太累了嘛 |
[02:07] | Aren’t you a burly little pistol? | 你真是个结实的小家伙 |
[02:11] | See what your Granddaddy brought? | 看看你外公给你带什么来了 |
[02:12] | He’s sweet. | 他好可爱 |
[02:16] | You know, that might not be such a good idea. | 这可能不是个好主意 |
[02:18] | We’re actually trying to keep him calm, is the thing, and… | 我们正努力让他平静下来 而且 |
[02:24] | Now, Dad, you’re, you’re overstimulating him. | 好了 老爸 你过度刺激他了 |
[02:28] | Babies need to be stimulated. | 婴儿就是需要刺激 |
[02:30] | Are you two okay? | 你俩没事吧 |
[02:32] | Oh, uh, we-we haven’t slept in weeks. | 我们俩好几个礼拜都没睡过好觉了 |
[02:34] | Yeah. We got to get him to daycare | 是啊 我们得把他送去日托 |
[02:36] | and we gotta get to work. | 然后还得上班 |
[02:37] | So, it’s just, you know… | 所以 实在是 |
[02:38] | I can take care of the little tyke. | 我可以照顾这个小坏蛋 |
[02:40] | You know, Dad, Michael needs his sleep, | 老爸 迈克尔需要睡眠 |
[02:42] | and daycare’s the only place that he naps. | 而他只在日托的时候才会睡上一会 |
[02:45] | Well… | 那么 |
[02:47] | I’ll see y’all after work then, | 那就等你们下班咱再见 |
[02:48] | and I guess I’ll be boring. | 我先闪一边闷着去了 |
[02:52] | Dad… | 爸 |
[03:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa, whoa, Bones! | 骨头 |
[03:14] | Hey, did you fall or something? | 你摔倒了吗 |
[03:15] | I’m fine. I find this to be the easiest | 我没事 我觉得这个姿势 |
[03:18] | position from which to observe the remains. | 是观察遗骸的最佳姿势 |
[03:20] | Let me get you a chair. Can I get a chair? | 我给你拿把椅子 给我张椅子好吗 |
[03:21] | – No, I don’t need a chair. – Something to sit on? | -不 我不要椅子 -那就找个别的东西坐 |
[03:23] | Booth, I’m pregnant, not sick. | 布斯 我只是怀孕 又不是生病了 |
[03:25] | Pelvis suggests male, | 据骨盆推测死者为男性 |
[03:27] | dentition wear, early 30s. | 牙齿的磨损程度显示年龄在30岁出头 |
[03:29] | In addition to the obvious penetrating stab wound, | 除了明显的穿透伤之外 |
[03:31] | there is a tremendous amount of blunt-force trauma, | 死者身上还有大量的钝器伤 |
[03:34] | including multiple compound fractures. | 包括多处哆开骨折 |
[03:36] | The guy was pounded on before he got stabbed. | 这家伙被刺之前还被揍了一顿 |
[03:38] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[03:39] | You don’t look very comfortable. | 你这姿势看起来可不怎么舒服 |
[03:41] | I never said I was comfortable; | 我没说我舒服呀 |
[03:42] | I said I didn’t need a chair. | 我只是说我不需要椅子 |
[03:43] | What did the camp director say? | 营地主管怎么说 |
[03:44] | The property’s been closed for two months, | 这个营地已经停业两个月了 |
[03:46] | and I’m running checks on all the previous employees. | 我正在排查所有的前任雇员 |
[03:48] | Well, there’s no sign of disturbance from the ground. | 地面没有留下打斗挣扎的痕迹 |
[03:51] | I’m thinking it’s just a body dump, if you ask me. | 要我说的话 这里只是个弃尸点 |
[03:53] | Most likely. | 很有可能 |
[03:57] | Bones, do you need help getting up? | 骨头 要我拉你一把吗 |
[03:58] | No, I just need to gather some momentum | 不用 我只需要积聚一点动能 |
[04:01] | and find the right trajectory. | 找到合适的运动轨迹 |
[04:02] | This is ridiculous. Here, let me help you. | 这太扯了 来 我帮你 |
[04:04] | No, I’ve got it. Booth! | 不用 我自己能行 布斯 |
[04:05] | Come on! Let go. | 快点 放手 |
[04:06] | You’re gonna hurt yourself, Bones! | 你会伤到自己的 骨头 |
[04:08] | No, I’m not! Let go, Booth. Let go! | 不 不会的 放手 布斯 放手 |
[04:11] | – Booth! – Let me help you! | -布斯 -让我帮你 |
[04:12] | Just let me help you. Your points are… | 让我帮你嘛 你简直是 |
[04:14] | Let go, Booth! | 放手 布斯 |
[04:15] | – Just, I got it, Bones. – Booth! | -让我来就好了 骨头 -布斯 |
[04:21] | You know, staring at us is not gonna help solve the case. | 盯着我们俩看是不会帮你们破案的 |
[04:24] | So let’s just all get back to work here, okay? | 都专心工作 好吗 |
[04:28] | Just…okay, here. Watch your… | 来 好的 小心 |
[04:42] | So, Fisher, how did this last looney bin | 费什 上一家疯人院 |
[04:45] | compare to the others? | 跟之前的比起来怎么样 |
[04:46] | I don’t think that’s an appropriate… | 我觉得那不是一个合适的… |
[04:47] | Oh, no, that’s okay, I’m not ashamed. | 没事的 我并不为此感到羞耻 |
[04:50] | On the nuthouse rating scale, | 以疯人院的标准来说 |
[04:51] | I’d have to give Verdant Valley four out of five nuts. | 翠谷能在五疯满分的前提下达到四疯 |
[04:54] | Fantastic game room, but the nightgowns chafed. | 他们有很棒的游戏室 但睡衣都磨坏了 |
[04:57] | The murder weapon appears to be | 凶器看来是个 |
[04:59] | a garden-variety fence post. | 普通的栅栏柱 |
[05:00] | There’s even soil on the tip. | 柱子顶部还有土呢 |
[05:02] | I’ll take a sample. | 我会给泥土取样 |
[05:03] | See if I can figure out where it came from. | 看看能不能查出来泥土的来源 |
[05:05] | Calliphoridae and coleoptera ratio | 据丽蝇和甲虫的比例推测 |
[05:07] | put time of death approximately… | 死亡时间大约是在 |
[05:12] | …five weeks ago. | 五周前 |
[05:14] | Is death getting dull to you, Dr. Hodgins? | 现在死尸对你都没吸引力了吗 哈金斯博士 |
[05:16] | Uh, sorry. It’s Michael. | 抱歉 都是因为迈克尔 |
[05:18] | Apparently, our baby believes | 显然我们家小孩认为 |
[05:19] | that sleep is only for the weak. | 只有弱者才睡觉 |
[05:21] | Sounds like my mother. | 听起来跟我妈很像 |
[05:22] | This morning at 5:45, she threw open the curtains | 她今天早上5点45就拉开窗帘 |
[05:25] | and started singing a medley from Godspel. | 然后开始唱福音书里的一段歌曲 |
[05:28] | Do you live with your mother? | 你跟你妈一块住吗 |
[05:29] | Temporarily. It was a condition of my release. | 这只是暂时的 这是我出院的条件 |
[05:32] | Oh. Speaking of… | 说曹操曹操到 |
[05:36] | – Hi, Mom. – Hi, dear, did you notice my hydrangeas? | -妈 -亲爱的 你注意我的八仙花了吗 |
[05:38] | No, I did not notice the hydrangeas this morning. | 没 我今早没注意到八仙花 |
[05:41] | I’m sure they were beautiful, yes. | 我确信它们一定很美 是的 |
[05:43] | Okay, I’m at work. I gotta go. | 好的 我在上班呢 我要挂了 |
[05:44] | Okay, bye, Mom. Bye. | 好的 拜拜 妈妈 |
[05:46] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[05:49] | She sounds cheery. | 她听上去挺欢腾的 |
[05:50] | Oh! The woman smiles when she chews. | 她嚼东西都是笑着的 |
[05:52] | There’s no clear directionality for the sandblasting effect. | 喷砂效应没有得出明显的方向性 |
[05:56] | It’s like whatever did this | 这些伤就像是 |
[05:57] | came from every direction at once. | 同时从不同方向造成的 |
[05:59] | Yeah, I don’t know what happened to this guy, | 我不知道这家伙遭遇了什么 |
[06:00] | but I am seeing dozens of different types of organic | 但我看到了十几种不同的 |
[06:03] | and inorganic matter here. | 有机和无机物质 |
[06:05] | Wait a minute — you said time of death | 等一下 你说死亡时间 |
[06:07] | was five weeks ago, right? | 是五周前对吧 |
[06:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:09] | There was a series of tornadoes five weeks ago. | 五周前有一系列的龙卷风 |
[06:11] | Was there one near the body find? | 在弃尸点附近有发生过龙卷风吗 |
[06:13] | Close enough. | 离得算是很近了 |
[06:14] | A tornado would explain damages, the debris. | 龙卷风就能解释这些伤痕和残渣了 |
[06:16] | Yeah, but what about the fence post through the chest? | 是的 但是穿透他胸部的栅栏柱呢 |
[06:18] | Tornadoes have even been known to embed a piece of piano wire | 之前就有过龙卷风把一条钢琴丝 |
[06:21] | into a concrete wall. | 嵌到水泥墙里的事例 |
[06:23] | I watched at lot of TV at the looney bin. | 我在疯人院里看了不少电视 |
[06:25] | There weren’t many approved channels. | 那里没几个台能看 |
[06:27] | So you’re saying that this guy was killed by a tornado. | 那你是说这家伙是被龙卷风杀死的 |
[06:30] | No. | 不 |
[06:32] | There’s no hemorrhagic staining in the chest wound. | 他胸口的伤没有出血着色 |
[06:34] | The stake isn’t the murder weapon. | 这栅栏柱不是凶器 |
[06:36] | This happened postmortem. | 这是在他死后才扎进他胸口的 |
[06:38] | Same here — every injury I see so far | 这里也是 我目前为止看到的所有伤痕 |
[06:41] | appears to be post-mortem, too. | 也都是死后造成的 |
[06:43] | So something killed him, | 他被其他凶器杀死 |
[06:45] | and then he got sucked up by a tornado? | 然后又被卷进了龙卷风 |
[06:47] | Well, my mom would find a way | 我妈妈肯定能从中找到 |
[06:48] | to see the “happy” in all this, | 积极向上的一面 |
[06:50] | but to me, this guy just had a very bad day. | 但要我看 这家伙是倒霉透顶了 |
[07:36] | You’re telling me a tornado dumped that body? | 你是说这具尸体是被龙卷风弃尸的 |
[07:38] | Isn’t it fascinating? | 太神奇了不是吗 |
[07:39] | I have never handled a tornado case before. | 我以前还从来没处理过龙卷风案件呢 |
[07:42] | Meteorological hazards always present | 气象学灾难总是会带来 |
[07:44] | a challenging set of variables. | 一系列复杂的变数 |
[07:46] | It is the totality of the bone damage that… | 骨头损伤的总数 |
[07:49] | – No, no, no, no. – Booth! | -不不不 -布斯 |
[07:50] | Uh-uh! Do you know how much sodium is in this? | 你知道这里面含有多少钠吗 |
[07:53] | I’m planning to have a low-sodium dinner. | 我准备吃一顿低钠的晚餐 |
[07:55] | – I’ll be fine. – Fine? You’re just gonna swell up. | -我没事的 -没事 你会肿起来的 |
[07:58] | I mean, swell more than you already are. | 我是说比你现在还肿 |
[08:01] | That’s a bad word, “swell”. You know, | 那不是个好词 “肿” 这样吧 |
[08:02] | I’m just gonna get you fruit. | 我去给你买点水果 |
[08:03] | Fruit’s much better. It’s healthier for you. | 水果比较好 比较健康 |
[08:05] | Okay, that’s it. You’re getting way too overprotective. | 好吧 够了 你保护过度了 |
[08:07] | – No, I’m not. – Yes, you are. It’s bad enough | -不 我没有 -你有 你在咱俩的私人生活中 |
[08:10] | that you do it in our personal life, | 对我过度保护就已经够糟的了 |
[08:11] | but now it’s affecting how you treat me out in the field. | 可现在你连咱俩出外勤的时候都这样 |
[08:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:14] | This morning at the crime scene? | 今天早上在现场 |
[08:16] | I wasn’t being overprotective. | 我没有保护过度 |
[08:18] | I was just helping you. | 我只是在帮你 |
[08:19] | – Now, I didn’t know that was a crime. – Brennan. | -我不知道帮你也是错 -布纳恩 |
[08:21] | The remains are still being cleaned, | 遗骸还在清理中 |
[08:23] | but I did some preliminary X rays. | 但我做了初步的X光检查 |
[08:25] | I think I found cause of death. | 我认为我找到死因了 |
[08:26] | I tell you what, if I was being overprotective, | 我跟你说 如果我真的保护过度了 |
[08:28] | I would tell you to put your sweater on, | 我会让你加件毛衣 |
[08:29] | because there’s a really bad draft | 因为这里空调排风口下面 |
[08:30] | coming from this air conditioning vent. | 有股很厉害的穿堂风 |
[08:32] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[08:33] | Well, the victim suffered three distinct injuries | 被害人头骨右侧遭受了 |
[08:35] | to the right parietal. | 三处创伤 |
[08:36] | You think that all three were caused by the same object? | 你认为这三处都是由同一物体造成的吗 |
[08:39] | That’s my hypothesis, yes. | 我推测是的 |
[08:41] | Have Hodgins swab for particulate residue, | 让哈金斯收集残留的微粒 |
[08:44] | we’ll check for cranial staining once the bones are clean. | 一旦骨头清理完毕就对头盖骨进行着色检查 |
[08:47] | Of course. Dr. Brennan, | 好的 布纳恩博士 |
[08:48] | I have to go. My mother’s calling, | 我要挂了 我妈打电话来了 |
[08:49] | and she gets worried if I don’t answer. | 如果我不接电话她会担心的 |
[08:51] | Fine, I should… Hello? Hello? | 好的 那我 喂 喂 |
[08:56] | Did you bring your sweater? | 你带毛衣了吗 |
[09:00] | Orange paint flakes? | 橙色的油漆碎片 |
[09:01] | Present in all three skull injuries. | 头骨的三处创伤中都有 |
[09:03] | And since it is highly unlikely | 让龙卷风卷起一样物品 |
[09:04] | that an object let loose in a tornado | 然后连续三次击中 |
[09:06] | would strike the same person three times | 同一个人的同一部位 |
[09:08] | in almost the exact same spot… | 是基本不可能的 |
[09:12] | – Are you okay? – Sure, sure, sure, sure. | -你没事吧 -没事 没事 没事 |
[09:14] | Might have had a few too many cups of coffee, but yeah. | 可能是咖啡喝的太多了 但是没事 |
[09:16] | Oh, baby’s still not sleeping? | 宝宝还是不肯睡吗 |
[09:18] | Not that much, no. | 是的 不怎么睡 |
[09:19] | Anyway, uh… looks like someone bashed this guy in the head. | 话说回来 看上去是有人猛击这家伙的脑袋 |
[09:22] | Uh, is she trying to get on the platform | 呃 她是不是想用一张 |
[09:25] | with a buy-ten, get-one-free yogurt card? | 酸奶积点卡刷进来 |
[09:27] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[09:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:31] | Oh. That’s good. | 太好了 |
[09:33] | Guess I’m a little out of it. | 看来我有心不在焉 |
[09:35] | Finished the facial reconstruction, | 我完成面部重建了 |
[09:38] | I think. | 应该吧 |
[09:42] | Great. I did. | 很好 我完成了 |
[09:43] | Found a match in Missing Persons. | 在失踪人口中找到匹配记录了 |
[09:44] | Nice work! Nice work. | 干得好 干得好 |
[09:47] | Honey, how much coffee have you had? | 亲爱的 你喝了多少咖啡 |
[09:50] | Uh, it’s… | 那个 |
[09:51] | No more. | 不能再喝了 |
[09:52] | Right, right, right, right. | 是 好的 明白 知道了 |
[09:53] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[09:54] | Right. | 明白 |
[09:56] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[09:58] | Scott Braley, 32. | 斯科特·布拉利 32岁 |
[10:01] | Reported missing three weeks ago by his brother. | 三个星期前他哥哥报告他失踪 |
[10:03] | I will go tell Booth. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[10:04] | – Okay. – Hey, hey, the daycare center just called. | -太好了 -听着 日托打电话来了 |
[10:08] | And my dad is there. | 我爸在那里 |
[10:09] | – Oh! – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[10:10] | He wants permission to take Michael for the afternoon. | 他想下午把迈克尔带出去 |
[10:13] | Oh, Ange, if Michael spends the rest | 天呐 安琪 如果迈克尔和你爸呆在一起 |
[10:15] | of the day alone with your dad, by the time we get home, | 等到我们回家的时候 |
[10:16] | he’s gonna be wound up tighter than an eight-day clock. | 他肯定会像上满发条的钟一样 |
[10:18] | I know, honey, but, I mean, what am I supposed to tell him? | 我知道 亲爱的 但是我该怎么跟他说呢 |
[10:21] | Tell him… tell him, tell him | 告诉他 告诉他 就告诉他 |
[10:25] | that we get points against us at the daycare | 如果我们改变迈克尔的时间安排 |
[10:27] | whenever we change Michael’s schedule at the last minute, | 日托就会扣我们的分数 |
[10:28] | and if we get any more, we could lose his spot. | 如果再扣分的话 迈克尔就不能去日托了 |
[10:32] | Wow! | 哇 |
[10:34] | That is good. | 不错嘛 |
[10:36] | Are you that good when you lie to me? | 你对我撒谎的时候也这么厉害吗 |
[10:38] | How would I know? I’ve never tried. | 我怎么知道 我又没试过 |
[10:41] | Smart boy. | 还算聪明 |
[10:49] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[10:51] | Why would someone kill Scottie? | 为什么有人想杀死斯科蒂 |
[10:52] | Oh, we’re working on that. | 我们正在调查之中 |
[10:53] | Any idea why your brother was in Virginia? | 你知道你弟弟在弗吉尼亚干什么吗 |
[10:55] | Yeah, sure. He only spent part of his time in New Jersey. | 知道 他只会在新泽西住一段时间 |
[10:59] | The rest of the time he was out following tornadoes. | 其他时候他都在追赶龙卷风 |
[11:01] | He was a storm chaser. | 他是个风暴追逐者 |
[11:02] | Yeah. He was a real weather geek. | 是的 他是个十足的天气极客 |
[11:05] | He was also good. | 而且他也很在行 |
[11:06] | He was like the Storm Whisperer. | 他就像是个风语者 |
[11:08] | I mean, he had this way | 我是说 他能够进入 |
[11:10] | of just getting inside a… a tornado’s brain. | 龙卷风的脑袋里面 |
[11:12] | Meaning you don’t think he would do anything stupid on purpose? | 意思是你认为他不会故意做傻事 |
[11:15] | Oh, no. No way. | 不会的 不可能 |
[11:16] | And besides, I mean, if he ever was to get himself in trouble, | 而且 就算他遇上了什么麻烦 |
[11:18] | that MiniMoho could probably survive an H-bomb. | 他那辆小坦克大概连氢弹都炸不坏 |
[11:21] | MiniMoho? | 小坦克 |
[11:22] | Yeah, his… his motor home. | 是的 他的拖车 |
[11:24] | It wasn’t with him? | 没和他在一起吗 |
[11:26] | Scottie turned this thing into this crazy, | 斯科蒂把它改造成了一个超赞 |
[11:29] | fully armored, mega-equipped weather lab on wheels. | 全副武装的移动天气探测实验室 |
[11:33] | It… It was like a comic book-looking thing. | 就像是漫画书里才有的东西 |
[11:35] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[11:36] | I can’t believe it wasn’t with him. | 我不敢相信那车没和他在一起 |
[11:37] | – Was it valuable? – Hell, yeah. | -这车很值钱吗 -当然了 |
[11:40] | I mean, he put every last penny he had into that thing. | 我是说他把所有钱都用在那上面了 |
[11:42] | That thing was probably worth– | 那东西大概得值个 |
[11:43] | I don’t know– 100 grand. | 我也不知道 10万美元吧 |
[11:47] | Honey, I told you to leave out of the side door. | 亲爱的 我告诉你要从侧门出去 |
[11:51] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:52] | She… she made you breakfast? | 她给你做了早饭 |
[11:54] | Yeah, I know, the-the-the smiley face made out of blueberries. | 是的 我知道 那个笑脸是用蓝莓做的 |
[11:58] | It’s horrifying. | 非常可怕 |
[11:59] | All right, I… I gotta go. Bye. | 好的 我要挂了 再见 |
[12:00] | Was that your mom again? | 又是你妈吗 |
[12:02] | No, that was a girl I met at a bar last night. | 不是 是我昨天在酒吧认识的一个女孩 |
[12:05] | Jenna, Gemma, something like that. | 大概叫杰娜还是杰玛 |
[12:08] | It’s infuriating. | 简直无法忍受 |
[12:09] | My mom said the rec room was mine, my space. | 我妈说娱乐室是我的 我的地盘 |
[12:12] | And this woman is still there at your house, with your mom? | 这个女人还在你家 和你妈在一起 |
[12:15] | You have a son. You tell me– | 你也有儿子 告诉我 |
[12:17] | is letting your child have a simple, | 难道让自己的孩子进行一次 |
[12:19] | casual sexual encounter really too much to ask for? | 随便的一夜情真的有那么难吗 |
[12:23] | Well, my son is eight months old, Fisher. | 我的儿子才八个月大 费什 |
[12:25] | He doesn’t date a lot. | 他不怎么约会 |
[12:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:28] | You guys ready for me? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[12:29] | Yes, definitely. | 是的 好了 |
[12:30] | – Okay, Fisher. – Okay. | -好了 费什 -好的 |
[12:32] | The yellow area indicates the path of destruction | 黄色的区域表示的是上个月 |
[12:35] | caused by the tornado last month. | 遭到龙卷风破坏的地区 |
[12:37] | It’s about six miles long by 1,000 feet wide. | 大概有9点6公里长304米宽 |
[12:40] | And this mark here | 这个标记 |
[12:42] | is where the victim’s body was found. | 是发现被害人尸体的地方 |
[12:43] | But if the tornado is what moved it, | 但如果是龙卷风把他卷过来的 |
[12:45] | how did it end up way over there? | 为什么会到那边去了 |
[12:47] | Logical question, Dr. Saroyan, | 合理的疑问 瑟罗博士 |
[12:49] | and one that was answered in part three | 这个问题在”恶劣天气何时到来”的 |
[12:51] | of When Weather Attacks. Angela? | 第三部分中解释过 安琪拉 |
[12:54] | Once an object is picked up by a tornado, | 当一个物体被龙卷风卷起时 |
[12:56] | it isn’t carried and then set down. | 并不是卷起然后掉下来 |
[12:59] | It’s, uh, spun around, and then flung– | 而是旋转 然后被猛地甩出去 |
[13:02] | more like a shot put. | 更像是掷铅球 |
[13:03] | Would it be possible to work backwards | 这个可以反过来 |
[13:05] | from the location of the body find | 从尸体发现的位置 |
[13:07] | to figure out where along the tornado’s path | 推算出被害人是从哪里 |
[13:09] | the victim was picked up? | 被龙卷风卷起来的吗 |
[13:10] | I’m not sure, but I can try. | 我不确定 但我可以试试 |
[13:13] | Hey, the only difference between try and triumph | 知道吗 尝试和成功之间的距离就在于 |
[13:15] | is a little “umph.” | 一点点活力 |
[13:18] | My mom puts motivational sayings up on the fridge. | 我妈把励志格言贴在冰箱上 |
[13:22] | Oh, God, she’s destroying me. | 天呐 她要把我毁了 |
[13:29] | So you think the killer was another storm chaser? | 你认为凶手也是一个风暴追逐者吗 |
[13:32] | That’s one possibility. | 有这个可能 |
[13:33] | I mean, who else is going to want that crazy van? | 我是说还有谁会想要那辆拖车 |
[13:35] | Good point. Well, like with any subculture, | 说得对 但和其他群体一样 |
[13:38] | storm chasing attracts a variety of distinct personality types. | 风暴追逐者也会吸引一群性格迥异的人 |
[13:40] | Adrenaline junkies. | 喜欢刺激那种人 |
[13:41] | Yeah, they’re the ones most likely to, | 是的 这些人通常都会 |
[13:43] | uh, put their lives and the lives of others in danger. | 将自己和他人的生命陷入危险之中 |
[13:45] | – There’s a name for them. They’re called… – Insane. | -形容这样的人有个名词 叫做 -疯子 |
[13:48] | You know, that’s a real word, | 要知道 那是个有意义的单词 |
[13:50] | and people just throw it around. | 而人们却总是随便乱用 |
[13:52] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[13:53] | Hemorrhagic staining on the interior of the skull | 头颅内部的出血部分表明 |
[13:55] | confirms cause of death as blunt-force trauma to the head. | 死因是头部受钝物重击 |
[13:58] | Good. Good news. | 好的 好消息 |
[13:59] | Any thoughts on the weapon? | 知道凶器是什么吗 |
[14:00] | Based on the fracture pattern, | 根据骨裂的痕迹 |
[14:02] | we’re looking for something cylindrical | 我们要找的是直径在 |
[14:04] | with a diameter of between five and seven centimeters. | 五到七厘米的圆柱形物体 |
[14:07] | Right, like a baseball bat. | 好的 就像棒球棒一样 |
[14:08] | Possibly, if it were painted orange. | 有可能 如果是橙色的话 |
[14:10] | Any luck on the MiniMojo? | 找到小飞毯了吗 |
[14:12] | The MiniMoho. | 是小坦克 |
[14:13] | Well, that’s what I meant. | 就是这个意思 |
[14:14] | Yeah, a vehicle fitting the description | 是的 有辆符合描述的车 |
[14:16] | has been parked in North Carolina for days, | 停在北卡罗来纳已经好几天了 |
[14:18] | so I… you know what, I just sent a team to check it out. | 我派了一组人过去查看 |
[14:21] | What? Wait. Why… why aren’t we going? | 什么 等一下 为什么不是我们去 |
[14:23] | If there are other storm chasers there, | 如果那里有其他的风暴追逐者的话 |
[14:25] | we’re missing the opportunity to exploit their expertise | 我们就错过利用他们的专业知识 |
[14:27] | and learn about the nuances of tornado behavior. | 来了解龙卷风行为微妙之处的机会了 |
[14:30] | Ah, it’s a four-hour drive there and back. | 可是那里来回要4个小时的路程 |
[14:32] | I didn’t think it was a good use of our time. | 我觉得那是浪费我们的时间 |
[14:34] | Well, I wish you had consulted me first. | 我希望你能先咨询我的意见 |
[14:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[14:38] | You sound like you’re in the car. | 听起来你似乎在车里 |
[14:40] | ‘Cause I am in the car. I’m headed to the grocery store | 因为我就在开车 我正要去杂货店 |
[14:41] | to get some soap for the dishes. | 买一些洗碗的肥皂 |
[14:42] | I know how much you hate it, you know, when the food gets crusty. | 我知道你讨厌食物变得脆脆的 |
[14:45] | Look, that’s the office on the other line. | 办公室电话打进来了 |
[14:46] | Well, I didn’t hear a beep. | 我没听到哔的声音 |
[14:48] | I’ll let you know as soon as I hear anything, okay? | 一有消息我就会告诉你的 好吗 |
[14:50] | Okay, but… | 好的 但是 |
[14:52] | Why did you tell Dr. Brennan that… | 你为什么不告诉布纳恩博士 |
[14:54] | Look, do I ask you questions about Daisy? No. | 我有问过你关于黛西的问题吗 没有 |
[14:56] | No, but, I mean, if there’s something | 没有 但是 如果有什么 |
[14:58] | you want to know, I’d be happy to… | 你想知道的 我很乐意 |
[14:59] | There’s nothing I want to know, | 我没什么想知道的 |
[15:01] | and there’s nothing I want to tell. | 我也没什么想告诉你的 |
[15:03] | Okay? | 行了吗 |
[15:11] | License plate matches. | 车牌号吻合 |
[15:13] | Oh, that’s a relief, ’cause I really thought | 真让我松了口气 我原本以为 |
[15:15] | there’d be more than one armored motor home | 停车场会有许多辆 |
[15:17] | with a satellite dish on the roof in the parking lot. | 顶着圆盘式卫星电视天线的改装车呢 |
[15:20] | Don’t get snippy with me just ’cause you feel bad about lying. | 别因为说了谎感觉不好就对我发脾气 |
[15:26] | Hey. Looks like someone’s inside. | 看起来里面有人 |
[15:28] | Sounds like there’s two someones inside. | 听起来里面有两个人 |
[15:30] | The storm– it’s so big! | 这场风暴 非常大 |
[15:33] | So powerful! | 非常强烈 |
[15:35] | It’s coming right at us. Hang on! | 它朝我们来了 坚持住 |
[15:37] | – Seriously? – You know, human sexuality | -不是吧 -人类的性行为 |
[15:39] | is a gem with innumerable facets. | 就像无数切面的宝石 |
[15:46] | FBI. Open up. Come out | 联调局 开门 穿上裤子 |
[15:48] | with your hands up in the air and your pants on. | 双手举过头顶出来 |
[15:51] | – FBI? – Where’s my shirt? | -联调局 -我的衬衫呢 |
[15:53] | Seriously, you didn’t know how that was going to end? | 你真的不知道不说穿上裤子会是什么情况吗 |
[16:00] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[16:01] | Well, the girl swears they just met. | 女孩发誓他们刚刚认识 |
[16:03] | Okay, well, we’ll run a check. | 我们会去查实的 |
[16:04] | Meantime, I want you to meet Nolan. | 同时 我给你介绍一下诺兰 |
[16:06] | Says here that he’s been Scott’s, | 说他是斯科特的 |
[16:07] | uh, driver for the past three seasons. | 前三季的司机 |
[16:09] | Why do you still have his vehicle? | 为什么你还开着他的车 |
[16:10] | I’ve been holding it hostage. | 我一直留着它当抵押品 |
[16:12] | Scott had cash flow problems this season. | 这一季 斯科特现金周转有问题 |
[16:14] | He hadn’t paid me yet. | 他还没付钱给我呢 |
[16:15] | I got fed up, | 我受够了 |
[16:16] | said I wasn’t going to drive anymore until I got paid. | 告诉他如果不给我钱 我是不会给他开车的 |
[16:18] | So what were you doing out here where all these storms hit? | 风暴侵袭的时候你在干吗 |
[16:20] | Were you trying to sell this vehicle? | 你想要卖掉这辆车吗 |
[16:22] | You saw what I’m doing– that girl? | 你看到我在干什么了 那个女孩 |
[16:25] | She’s what we call a, uh, chaser chaser– storm groupie. | 她就是我们称作 追逐者的追逐者 风暴迷 |
[16:28] | Someone who’s aroused by extreme weather patterns. | 容易被某种特定天气激起性欲的人 |
[16:30] | It’s, uh, | 这是 |
[16:31] | human sexuality… | 人类的性行为 |
[16:32] | “Groupie” pretty much spelled that out to me. | 一提”迷”我就明白啥意思了 |
[16:35] | Got that. | 知道了 |
[16:36] | This little baby sure has gotten me a lot of tail. | 这个小宝贝真的让我有不少追随者 |
[16:40] | Be sorry to see her go. | 看她离开真心疼呢 |
[16:42] | It’s a sexy vehicle. | 很性感的车 |
[16:54] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[16:56] | Those are particulates, not Michael. | 那些是微粒不是迈克尔 |
[17:00] | You don’t have to keep moving like that. | 你不需要一直那样晃动 |
[17:03] | I… I didn’t even know I was doing it. | 我都没意识到我在这么做 |
[17:06] | Michael only falls asleep when I oscillate. | 迈克尔只有在我摇晃他的时候才会睡着 |
[17:09] | Coffee wore off, huh? | 咖啡劲过去了吧 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:12] | We’ll get through this. | 会撑过去的 |
[17:14] | – So these are the particulates? – Yeah. | -就是这些微粒 -是的 |
[17:16] | If you cross-reference the concentration | 如果交叉对比 |
[17:17] | of various particulates with the topographical data | 各微粒的含量和已知的 |
[17:20] | you have regarding the storm’s path, | 风暴路径中的地形数据 |
[17:22] | then you can determine the murder site. | 就可以确定谋杀地点 |
[17:23] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[17:25] | – You’re so brilliant. – You, too. | -你太聪明了 -你也是 |
[17:29] | Trying to make another kid? | 还想要一个孩子吗 |
[17:31] | – Hi, Dad. – Stopped in to daycare, | -你好 爸爸 -我去了日托所 |
[17:33] | and it turns out they don’t seem to have those rules you made up. | 那边并没有你所编造的规矩 |
[17:39] | I can explain that. | 我可以解释 |
[17:40] | – That’s… – I’m getting the feeling that you don’t trust me | -是 -我感觉我单独和我的亲外孙在一起 |
[17:42] | to be alone with my own grandbaby. | 你们不放心 |
[17:44] | Of course we do. | 当然放心 |
[17:47] | That’s… | 才 |
[17:48] | so not true. | 不像你说那样呢 |
[17:49] | I played stadiums | 在你还裹着尿布的时候 |
[17:51] | every night back when you were in diapers. | 我每晚都在体育场演奏 |
[17:53] | You were backstage at every single show. | 每场演出你都在后台 |
[17:55] | You think that did her any harm? | 你觉得那让她受害了吗 |
[17:57] | All the books say that a strict routine is crucial, so… | 所有的书都说规律的作息非常重要 所以 |
[18:02] | We just want to be there when you’re with him. | 我们只不过是想和你一起陪着他 |
[18:04] | Until he gets regulated. | 直到他作息规律了 |
[18:06] | Well, I’m leaving tomorrow, baby girl, | 我明天就走了 宝贝 |
[18:08] | and, uh, doesn’t seem right for that little guy | 让小家伙错过和他外公在一起的 |
[18:11] | to miss out on even one minute hanging with his grandpa. | 哪怕是一分钟都是不对的 |
[18:20] | So the National Science Federation | 全国科学联盟 |
[18:22] | is making a, uh, IMAX film about tornadoes. | 正在制作一部有关龙卷风的IMAX电影 |
[18:25] | Let me guess– Scott was trying to get the contract? | 让我猜猜 斯科特想要得到合约 |
[18:27] | Right, so the filmmaker is going to ride along with a storm chaser | 没错 制片人想要和风暴追逐者 |
[18:31] | for five seasons, gathering footage. | 开始为期五季的行程 收集影像 |
[18:33] | How much is the contract worth? | 合约值多少钱 |
[18:34] | Half a million dollars. | 50万美金 |
[18:37] | That was supposed to be a whistle. | 原本该是口哨声 |
[18:39] | My tongue’s coated with cheese. | 我舌头上都是奶酪 |
[18:40] | Look at the, uh, storm chaser who got the contract. | 看看 得到合约的风暴追逐者 |
[18:43] | Antonia “Toni” Lawrence. | 安托妮娅·托妮·劳伦斯 |
[18:47] | – Yeah, I need some water. – Right. | -我要喝点水 -没错 |
[18:48] | Turns out that Scott | 原来去年斯科特 |
[18:51] | had Toni arrested last year. | 害托妮被逮捕了 |
[18:54] | Criminal mischief? | 犯罪性质的恶作剧 |
[18:55] | He accused her of putting sugar in his gas tank | 他指控她在他的油箱内放了糖 |
[18:58] | to keep him away from the storms, | 以此让他远离风暴 |
[19:00] | and the charges were eventually dropped, | 指控最终被撤销了 |
[19:02] | – but still, right? – Right. | -但还是有嫌疑 对吗 -对 |
[19:04] | Well, Toni must be around here somewhere, right? | 托妮一定也在这附近 对吗 |
[19:06] | Considering the storm system. | 考虑到这风暴体系 |
[19:07] | Bureau is tracing her credit cards now. | 局里正在追踪她的信用卡记录 |
[19:13] | Why are you lying to Dr. Brennan? | 你为什么骗布纳恩博士 |
[19:15] | I mean, you told her that a team | 你告诉她有个小组 |
[19:17] | was going to North Carolina– that’s us. | 去了北卡罗来纳州 不就是我们吗 |
[19:19] | There’s a lot of storms out here. | 这里风暴多发 |
[19:20] | I don’t want her in this environment. | 我不想让她到这样的环境来 |
[19:22] | I’m just trying to be protective. | 我只不过想要保护她 |
[19:24] | Of course, she’s going to think | 当然 她会认为 |
[19:24] | that I’m, you know, overly protective. | 我 你懂的 认为我过度保护 |
[19:27] | Aren’t you, though? | 难道你不是吗 |
[19:29] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[19:30] | I’m just saying, Dr. Brennan is an adult. | 我只想说 布纳恩博士是个成年人 |
[19:33] | She’s your partner, both personally and professionally. | 她既是你生活上的搭档也是工作上的搭档 |
[19:35] | And while it’s understandable… | 当然这是可以理解的 |
[19:36] | Okay, we got the location for Toni Lawrence. | 行了 我们查到了托妮·劳伦斯的位置了 |
[19:40] | There we go. | 你看 |
[19:43] | No, Mom, I can’t. | 不 妈妈 不行 |
[19:45] | I’m not going to marry her, Mom. | 我不会娶她的 妈妈 |
[19:47] | I can’t even remember her name. | 我都想不起她的名字 |
[19:49] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[19:51] | Could have sworn it started with a “juh” sound. | 很肯定她名字是以”Juh”的发音开头的 |
[19:55] | Got to go. Bye. | 挂了 拜 |
[19:56] | This is tremendous. | 真是太了不起了 |
[19:59] | The FBI already examined it for evidence. | 联调局已经检测过了 |
[20:00] | They couldn’t find anything. | 什么证据也没找到 |
[20:02] | Dr. Saroyan said they could store it here | 瑟罗博士说他们可以把它寄存在这里 |
[20:03] | until a spot opens up at their garage. | 直到他们车库里有地方放 |
[20:05] | Hey, can we go inside? | 我们能进去吗 |
[20:07] | Uh, we probably shouldn’t. | 也许我们不应该去 |
[20:27] | Only the first two sensors. | 只要前两个传感器 |
[20:30] | We’re going to leave those here, all right? | 我们把这些留在这里 |
[20:32] | Everything else… | 其他的 |
[20:33] | Sweets, look at all the camera equipment over here, huh? | 小甜甜 看一下这里的摄影器材 |
[20:37] | You the ones that are shooting the movie? | 你们是拍电影的吗 |
[20:38] | Yeah. Is there a problem? | 是的 有什么问题 |
[20:40] | Wait. I’m Misty Clemmons, | 等等 我是米丝蒂·克莱蒙斯 |
[20:41] | one of the project coordinators. | 项目协调人之一 |
[20:43] | Sorry, no tourists on this run. | 抱歉 这次谢绝参观 |
[20:45] | You’re Toni Lawrence, right? | 你是托妮·劳伦斯 是吗 |
[20:46] | A fan. Nice to meet you. | 风暴迷吧 很高兴见到你 |
[20:47] | FBI Special Agent Booth. | 联邦调查局特别探员布斯 |
[20:49] | This here is Dr. Sweets. | 这位是斯维斯医生 |
[20:50] | Yeah, we’re here to ask you | 我们是来询问你 |
[20:51] | about your rivalry with Scott Braley. | 有关你和斯科特·布拉利之间的竞争的 |
[20:53] | Rivalry? | 竞争 |
[20:54] | I’ve got a four-vehicle crew, a thriving tour service. | 我有4辆车的工作人员 兴旺的旅行服务 |
[20:58] | I’m a regular commentator on the Weather Channel. | 我是天气频道的常驻评论员 |
[21:00] | Scott’s a lone storm weirdo. | 斯科特是个孤独的风暴怪人 |
[21:02] | There’s no rivalry. | 何来竞争 |
[21:03] | Really? You damaged his gas tank. | 真的吗 你破坏了他的油箱 |
[21:04] | Sounds like a rivalry to me. | 对我来说这似乎就是竞争 |
[21:05] | If you’ll excuse me, | 请你原谅 |
[21:07] | there’s a mesocyclone developing. | 那还有个迅速发展的中气旋 |
[21:08] | Meso…? | 中气… |
[21:11] | I’ve got to get my crew on the road. | 我得赶紧让我的工作人员撤离了 |
[21:14] | You’re going to cut me some slack for lying to Bones now? | 你不会再埋怨我我骗骨头了吧 |
[21:16] | Yeah, no, you totally should’ve lied. | 是的 你就是该说谎 |
[21:19] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[21:21] | Look at the extinguisher on her truck. | 看她车上的那个灭火器 |
[21:23] | Hurry up. Let’s go, guys. | 赶紧的 该走了 大伙 |
[21:24] | Bones was telling me about a potential murder weapon. | 骨头跟我提到一个可能的凶器 |
[21:26] | That’s the same shape and color. | 形状和颜色跟这个一样 |
[21:28] | – I got to get this. – Come on, let’s go! | -我得把它弄下来 -快点 我们走 |
[21:30] | Agent Booth! | 布斯探员 |
[21:31] | Stop Toni and the crew from leaving. | 别让托妮和他们离开 |
[21:33] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[21:35] | It’s all right, honey. | 会没事的 亲爱的 |
[21:37] | I’m not worried about you. | 我不是担心你 |
[21:39] | Come on! | 加把劲 |
[21:40] | – Everyone into the shelter for questioning! – No! | -每个人都去避难所接受问询 -不 |
[21:42] | We have to get on the road! | 我们得到路上去 |
[21:43] | We have to get the footage! | 我们得拍到那些图像 |
[21:45] | Can’t we do this later, after the storm? | 风暴过后再问不行吗 |
[21:48] | Come on! Come on down here! | 快过来 快进来 |
[21:51] | Come on! Go! Just leave it! | 快点 走吧 离开这里 |
[21:54] | – Come on, let’s go! – Don’t worry about it! | -快点 走 -别担心这个了 |
[21:56] | Go, go, go! | 走 快走 走 |
[21:59] | Hey, Booth! | 布斯 |
[22:01] | Come on! Go, go, go, go, go! | 快点 快进来 |
[22:14] | Booth, get in here! | 布斯 快进来 |
[22:16] | Close the hatch! | 关上门 |
[22:24] | This is a big one. | 好大的风暴啊 |
[22:25] | This is huge. | 太大了 |
[22:26] | I didn’t think we were gonna make it. | 我们差点没躲过去 |
[22:31] | You lied to me! | 你骗我 |
[22:32] | Bones, what are you doing? Get inside! | 骨头 你来干什么 快进来 |
[22:34] | Easy. | 小心 |
[22:36] | Get the– I got it. Couldn’t miss this. | 拿着 我拿到了 这个不能丢 |
[22:40] | – You could killed yourself, Bones. – But I didn’t. I’m fine. | -你可能会死掉 骨头 -但我没有 我好好的 |
[22:43] | How’d you even know where to find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[22:45] | I used the cell tower ping method | 我使用了助我们找到谋杀文森特·尼格尔-莫瑞 |
[22:46] | that led us to Vincent Nigel-Murray’s killer. | 凶手的手机发射塔定位法 |
[22:50] | This could definitely be the murder weapon. | 这绝对有可能是凶器 |
[22:52] | I’m telling you, I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[22:54] | I didn’t even know Scott was missing. | 我甚至不知道斯科特失踪了 |
[22:55] | Right, but you knew that he wanted that film contract, | 没错 但你知道他想要那电影合约 |
[22:57] | right? | 对吧 |
[22:59] | – I cannot believe you made us miss this. – How about you? | -我不敢相信你害我们错过了这个 -你呢 |
[23:02] | How long you been working with her? | 你跟她共事多久了 |
[23:03] | Wait, wait, wait. Don’t suck me into this. | 等下 别把我扯进来 |
[23:05] | Look, I just shoot the storms. | 听着 我只是拍摄风暴 |
[23:06] | Toni led me to the best footage, and that’s as far as we go. | 托妮带我拍到了最棒的风暴影像 就是这样 |
[23:09] | I’ve been doing some reading | 我看了些关于龙卷风 |
[23:11] | on the rotational behavior of tornadoes. | 旋转行为的资料 |
[23:13] | Have either of you… | 你们有没有谁… |
[23:14] | Is this really relevant? | 这和案子相关吗 |
[23:15] | This is my first tornado case, Booth. | 这是我的第一个龙卷风案子 布斯 |
[23:17] | You know, you could’ve just used a telephone? | 你打电话过来不行吗 |
[23:19] | I find it easier to have direct conversations. | 我觉得当面对话更简单 |
[23:22] | Right, ’cause it’s always important to have face time | 对啊 在你差点被吹到谷仓里之前 |
[23:24] | right before you’re about to get blown into the side of a barn. | 面对面谈话最重要了 |
[23:28] | Man, this one’s huge. | 老天 真是够猛的 |
[23:30] | Okay, did you ever shoot film with Scott Braley, too? | 你也和斯科特·布拉利一起拍摄过吗 |
[23:33] | I tried. I met with him in Virginia last month | 我试过 上个月在弗吉尼亚风暴期间 |
[23:35] | during the storms there. | 我和他见了面 |
[23:37] | He said he’d call me next time he went out, | 他说他下次出去就联系我 |
[23:38] | but he never did, though. | 但是他没联系 |
[23:39] | Okay, well, when that huge tornado hit, | 好吧 那场大龙卷风袭来的时候 |
[23:42] | where were you? | 你在哪 |
[23:43] | I was sitting in my motel room like an idiot, | 我像一个白痴一样呆在汽车旅馆里 |
[23:45] | waiting for him to call. | 等着他给我打电话 |
[23:46] | I missed the whole entire thing. | 我错过了一切 |
[23:48] | Now I’m missing another one. | 现在 我又错过了一次 |
[23:50] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[23:51] | Mother Nature is so incredible. | 自然母亲太神奇了 |
[23:53] | Mother Nature is not real. | 自然母亲是不存在的 |
[23:55] | Okay, how about you? | 你呢 |
[23:56] | You have any dealings with Scott? | 你和斯科特相处的怎么样啊 |
[23:58] | Oh, I don’t get to spend much time with the actual chasers. | 我跟真正的追逐者待在一起的时间不多 |
[24:00] | I mostly just drive the film back and forth. | 我大部分时间就是载着胶片开来开去 |
[24:03] | Mm-hmm. And I see you’re also a big fan of rainbows. | 看起来你还是很喜欢彩虹 |
[24:05] | I love them. God’s promise after every storm. | 我爱它们 每场风暴后上帝都会许给我们彩虹 |
[24:11] | You’re wasting your time with us. | 你们调查我们就是浪费时间 |
[24:13] | Someone else was giving Scott a hard time. | 让斯科特不好过了另有其人 |
[24:15] | What do you mean? Who? | 你什么意思 谁 |
[24:16] | I don’t know. I heard him on the phone | 我不知道 一个半月前我听见 |
[24:17] | about a month and a half ago, we were at the same rest stop. | 他在打电话 当时我们在同一个休息地点 |
[24:19] | He was screaming at someone, it was ugly. | 他在朝某个人大喊大叫 情况很糟 |
[24:22] | Okay, what were they arguing about? | 他们在吵什么 |
[24:23] | Sounded like money. | 听起来是为了钱 |
[24:25] | From what I could tell, whoever Scott was yelling at, | 从我听到的来判断 不管斯科特是向谁吼 |
[24:27] | Scott owed a lot. | 斯科特欠那人很多钱 |
[24:34] | *Don’t forget to call your mother* | *别忘了打电话给你妈* |
[24:39] | You gonna answer that? | 你不接吗 |
[24:40] | No. No, I am not. | 不 不接 |
[24:42] | Hey, check it out. | 过来看看 |
[24:44] | The victim designed these recording probeses. | 被害人设计了这些记录探测器 |
[24:46] | He’d set them out in the path of a tornado, | 他把它们设定在龙卷风轨道中 |
[24:48] | and then gather them up after to download the data. | 然后在龙卷风过后找到它来下载数据 |
[24:51] | It’s genius. | 有才 |
[24:52] | Dude, this thing is aerodynamically designed | 老兄 这个是根据空气动力学设计出来 |
[24:55] | not to get blown away. | 就是为了吹不走 |
[24:56] | Technology someone might want to steal. | 有人可能想窃取这个技术 |
[24:58] | This guy deserves his own NatGeo special. | 这个人应该有他自己的国家地理特别节目 |
[25:04] | What do you think this thing is for? | 你觉得这东西是用来干啥的 |
[25:05] | That is a miniature tornado. | 这是一个微型龙卷风 |
[25:07] | Saw that on episode six of Wacky Weather Wonders. | 我在《诡异天气奇观》第六集见过那个 |
[25:11] | They made this Wicked Witch out of balsa wood, | 他们用轻木做了一个邪恶女巫 |
[25:13] | got her to oscillate on the top. | 让她在上面摇晃 |
[25:14] | Did you say “Oscillate”? | 你说”摇晃” |
[25:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:18] | Dr. Hodgins? | 哈金斯博士 |
[25:25] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[25:28] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[25:29] | Looks like winds reached about 160. | 看起来风速达到160迈 |
[25:31] | I can’t believe I didn’t get any footage. | 不敢相信我没有拍下任何影像 |
[25:33] | – Damn it. – Look. | -该死 -看 |
[25:34] | Over there. | 那边 |
[25:35] | It’s a rainbow. | 彩虹 |
[25:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:38] | You see this? | 看到了吗 |
[25:39] | You see all this destruction? | 你看到这里被毁成什么样了吗 |
[25:40] | You still think I’m being overprotective? | 你还觉得我对你保护过度吗 |
[25:42] | You know what, you shouldn’t have come. | 你就不该来 |
[25:43] | I got a lot of valuable information, Booth. | 我得到了很多有价值的信息 布斯 |
[25:45] | Plus, it looks like you’re the one who shouldn’t have come. | 再说看起来你才不该来呢 |
[25:50] | My car! | 我的车 |
[25:52] | That’s my car! | 那是我的车 |
[25:54] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[25:55] | Sweets! | 小甜甜 |
[25:56] | Hey, where are you going, Bones?! | 你要去哪 骨头 |
[25:58] | Hold up! | 别走 |
[26:00] | Bones, wait! | 骨头 等下 |
[26:01] | I need a ride. | 我得搭车 |
[26:02] | I need a ride back. | 我得搭车回去 |
[26:10] | You thinking of starting a band? | 你在想组建乐队吗 |
[26:12] | That’s funny. | 有趣 |
[26:14] | Do you have any idea how difficult it is | 你知道我告诉我爸爸点事情 |
[26:16] | for me to tell my father anything? | 有多难吗 |
[26:18] | All I want is for him | 我只是想让他 |
[26:20] | to just see things from my perspective, right? | 站在我的角度想一想 对吧 |
[26:22] | So I can get some sleep here. | 好让我能好好睡一会 |
[26:23] | But he just insists that he knows everything, | 但是他偏要坚持他了解一切 |
[26:25] | – and it’s just… – Angela. | -只是… -安琪拉 |
[26:28] | Didn’t someone get murdered? | 不是有人被谋杀吗 |
[26:30] | Yes. Yes. | 是啊 对啊 |
[26:32] | So… based on the presence | 根据确实存在的微粒 |
[26:36] | of certain particulates and the absence of others, | 和其他不存在的 |
[26:38] | we know that the victim was spit out from the tornado | 我们知道被害人被龙卷风甩出的地方 |
[26:41] | somewhere within this red area here. | 在红色区域里面 |
[26:46] | Meaning he was picked up somewhere in this lower section. | 意味着他在下边这个区域被卷走的 |
[26:48] | That’s still a lot of area to search. | 要搜查的话范围还是很大 |
[26:51] | I know. That’s why I tried to narrow it down further. | 我知道 所以我试着进一步缩小范围 |
[26:53] | I looked at the particulate density ratios | 我考虑了微粒密度比率 |
[26:56] | and used a probability index, | 用了一个概率指数 |
[26:57] | and it suggests that the body | 推算出尸体 |
[27:00] | was picked up somewhere within this square mile. | 是在这一平方英里范围内被卷走的 |
[27:08] | So I narrowed down the area where the victim was killed. | 我缩小了被害人被杀地点的范围 |
[27:11] | Cam wants us to supervise a search for the… | 凯想让我们去监督搜寻 |
[27:14] | murder site. | 谋杀地点 |
[27:16] | You built a tornado with a car seat on top? | 你做了一个婴儿座位在顶部的龙卷风 |
[27:19] | I call it the Sleepytime Cyclone. | 我叫它睡睡旋风 |
[27:22] | It mimics the way that I move to get Michael to fall asleep. | 它模拟我让迈克尔入睡的动作 |
[27:24] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[27:25] | Honey, this is stupid. | 亲爱的 这想法很蠢 |
[27:29] | I thought it was sort of brilliant, in a… | 我还以为有点聪明呢 |
[27:31] | No, I mean, we’re actually considering | 不 我是说我们竟然考虑 |
[27:33] | strapping our precious baby into something | 把我们最珍爱的宝贝绑在一个 |
[27:35] | a meth-addicted carnie wouldn’t ride, | 毒瘾游乐场管理员都不会骑的东西上 |
[27:38] | but we won’t leave him alone with my own father. | 却不愿让儿子跟我自己的爸爸单独相处 |
[27:40] | Wow, when you put it that way… | 被你这么一说… |
[27:42] | We have to go on this search anyway. | 反正我们得去搜寻谋杀地点 |
[27:44] | And so my dad overloads his little neurons. | 就让我爸肆意去刺激他呗 |
[27:48] | Michael will be fine. | 迈克尔会没事的 |
[27:50] | This means a lot to Dad. | 这对我爸爸来说意义重大 |
[27:52] | You’re right. | 很对 |
[27:53] | – Of course you’re right. – Okay. | -非常对 -好 |
[28:07] | Okay, now I’m just feeling sick. | 好吧 我现在感觉要吐了 |
[28:16] | Ah, great. | 终于回家了 |
[28:18] | Saved you some pasta. | 给你留了些意大利面 |
[28:20] | Great. | 太好了 |
[28:23] | You, uh, left me stranded out there in the middle of nowhere. | 你把我丢在那个前不着村后不着店的地儿 |
[28:26] | I wasn’t worried. | 我并不担心 |
[28:28] | Unlike you, I trust my partner | 与你不同的是 我信任我的拍档 |
[28:29] | to be able to take care of himself. | 有能力照顾好自己 |
[28:31] | You’re angry. | 你生气了 |
[28:32] | You have every right to be angry. | 你确实有理由生气 |
[28:33] | I understand that. | 我完全理解 |
[28:36] | So, uh, the fire extinguisher on Toni’s truck– | 那托妮车上的灭火器 |
[28:38] | that the murder weapon? | 是我们要找的凶器吗 |
[28:39] | No. It didn’t match the skull fractures on the victim. | 不是 它与被害人头骨伤痕并不吻合 |
[28:41] | Yeah, doesn’t surprise me. | 我并不意外 |
[28:43] | You know, her alibi checks out, too. | 她的不在场证明也得到证实了 |
[28:45] | This looks good. | 看上去很美味 |
[28:46] | I did discover some bone abrasions that Fisher ascribed | 我发现了几处骨头磨损 费什判断为 |
[28:50] | to the victim’s fall from the sky. | 被害人从空中摔落时所造成的 |
[28:52] | But I think they happened while he was still inside the tornado. | 但我认为这些都是处于龙卷风中时造成的 |
[28:55] | I might not have considered that | 如果我未与那些风暴追逐者谈过 |
[28:57] | if I hadn’t talked to the storm chasers. | 可能还不能想到这一点 |
[29:00] | You’re not going to let this one go, are you? | 你就是不能放过这个话题是不是 |
[29:03] | Not yet. | 至少现在还不行 |
[29:06] | What about the victim’s finances? | 被害人的经济状况如何 |
[29:08] | Did you find out who he owed money to? | 你有查出他欠谁的钱吗 |
[29:10] | Well, apparently, there was a backer | 显然他背后有一个赞助者 |
[29:11] | who pretty much, uh, bankrolled everything. | 基本上提供了他所需的所有东西 |
[29:13] | If he couldn’t pay back the money he owed, | 如果他不能及时偿还欠款 |
[29:15] | then that would be motive for murder. | 那就可能成为杀人动机 |
[29:17] | Definitely. And I got the forensic accountants, | 必然的 我已经让法证会计师 |
[29:19] | you know, checking into all that. | 去追查这条线索 |
[29:24] | Bones, I’m really sorry I lied. | 骨头 我真的很抱歉之前对你说谎 |
[29:25] | I’m really, really sorry, Bones. | 我真的真的很抱歉 骨头 |
[29:32] | You think you have the right to control me | 就因为我怀着你的后代 |
[29:34] | because I’m carrying your progeny. | 你就认为你有权力控制我吗 |
[29:36] | Do you think maybe we could just use the word “Daughter”? | 我们能否换个词 叫她”女儿”好点 |
[29:38] | I’m just trying to protect you here, that’s all. | 我只是想要保护你 没有别的意思 |
[29:42] | Oh. Here we go. | 来电话了 |
[29:44] | There it is. | 就是他了 |
[29:45] | Okay, I got the name of the person who bankrolled our victim. | 我拿到被害人资助人的姓名了 |
[29:51] | His brother. | 他哥哥 |
[29:58] | So we have to go to southern Virginia | 我们得去一趟南弗吉尼亚 |
[30:00] | to search for a murder site. | 寻找案发地点 |
[30:01] | But we’ll be back in a couple of hours. | 但是用不了几小时就能回来 |
[30:03] | We’ll be fine, darling. | 亲爱的 我们没事的 |
[30:04] | Okay, the emergency numbers are on the phone, | 紧急呼叫号码就在电话上 |
[30:06] | and there are extra wipes in the bathroom, | 浴室里有备用的婴儿纸巾 |
[30:09] | if you run out, so… | 以备不时之需 |
[30:10] | And he’ll probably be hungry again in about two hours. | 两个小时后他大概又会觉得饿 |
[30:12] | – Hand over my grandbaby. – All right. | -快把我的外孙交给我 -好的 |
[30:18] | So, just try not to overstimulate him, okay? | 那就尽量别过度刺激他 好吗 |
[30:22] | Darling– and you– go. | 亲爱的 还有你 你们快去吧 |
[30:26] | Okay. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[30:28] | Bye, buddy. | 再见 伙计 |
[30:29] | Okay. | 就这样吧 |
[30:31] | Uh, all right. | 呃 好的 |
[30:32] | Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[30:33] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[30:35] | Ah, it’s quiet in here. | 好安静 |
[30:37] | Let me show you what a show | 我来给你展示一下达拉斯牛仔体育场表演 |
[30:39] | in Cowboy Stadium in Dallas sounds like. | 听起来是什么样的 |
[30:45] | Why didn’t you tell us you bankrolled your brother? | 你为什么不告诉我们是你在资助你弟弟呢 |
[30:47] | It didn’t think it was relevant. | 我只是认为这跟案子无关 |
[30:48] | Come on, not relevant, building up years of resentment, | 得了吧 无关 长期为你认为是 |
[30:51] | paying for a hobby you thought was ridiculous? | 荒谬的爱好埋单 你积累了不少怨气吧 |
[30:52] | I didn’t think it was ridiculous. | 我不认为这很荒谬 |
[30:54] | You took out a life insurance policy on your brother. | 你为你的弟弟买了一份人身保险 |
[30:56] | You stand to get the money back on that, I’m sure. | 我相信现在你能从中拿到回报了 |
[30:58] | I invested a lot. | 我毕竟投资了不少 |
[30:59] | That policy’s just good business. | 那份保险单确实很不错 |
[31:00] | I also bought him disability, liability. | 此外 我还为他买了残疾险 责任险 |
[31:02] | I cared about my brother. | 我十分关心我的弟弟 |
[31:04] | Because a witness says that both of you were arguing about, | 有目击证人说看到你们二人 |
[31:06] | what, two months before your brother died. | 在他死前两个月发生激烈争吵 |
[31:09] | You want to tell us what you were arguing about? | 可以告诉我们你们争吵的原因吗 |
[31:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:13] | Okay, maybe I was a little sick of him taking my money, | 我可能对他总是向我要钱感到厌烦了 |
[31:15] | but we worked it out. | 但是我们解决了这个问题 |
[31:17] | Worked it out, how? | 如何解决的 |
[31:19] | I told him I would pay for one more season. | 我告诉他我会再出一个季度的钱 |
[31:22] | If he still couldn’t get by on his own, | 如果他到那时仍然无法自己维持 |
[31:24] | Scottie said he would give up chasing for good. | 斯科蒂说他会永远放弃这个爱好 |
[31:28] | Did you go out with him to that tornado the day he died? | 他死的那天你与他一起去追龙卷风了吗 |
[31:31] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[31:32] | I was scared of those things. | 我害怕龙卷风 |
[31:35] | Now I wish I had gone. | 但现在我情愿那天陪他去了 |
[31:38] | Maybe my brother would still be alive. | 或许那样我的弟弟会还活着 |
[32:30] | We’ve been at this for hours. | 我们来这儿已经很久了 |
[32:32] | Maybe we could just call and see how Michael is doing. | 不能打个电话回去问问迈克尔如何吗 |
[32:35] | No, because my dad’s gonna think we don’t trust him. | 不行 那样我爸爸会觉得我们不信任他 |
[32:37] | Yeah, well, we don’t. | 可是我们确实不信任他 |
[32:40] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[32:43] | This is totally heartbreaking. | 这太让人心碎了 |
[32:46] | Oh, yeah, it is. | 是啊 确实如此 |
[32:47] | Guess we got it pretty good, huh? | 我们有一个完好无缺的是吗 |
[32:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:53] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[32:54] | Look. | 看那里 |
[32:55] | Over there. | 在那儿 |
[32:57] | Oh, yeah! | 噢是的 |
[32:58] | This is it! | 就是它了 |
[33:00] | This is one of Scott’s tornado probes. He was here. | 是斯科特的龙卷风探测器之一 他到过这儿 |
[33:03] | This would’ve recorded all the storm information. | 这个会记录所有关于风暴的信息 |
[33:05] | I can download it, | 我可以下载下来 |
[33:06] | see if maybe we can find something helpful. | 看看其中有没有信息会对我们有所帮助 |
[33:08] | Dr. Hodgins, I got blood. | 哈金斯博士 这儿有血迹 |
[33:10] | Okay, you know what? Take a sample of that. | 好的 你将这些血迹取样 |
[33:11] | We’re going to get it to Dr. Saroyan. | 我们会带回去给瑟罗医生化验 |
[33:13] | We should take all this stuff, too. | 我们应该把这些东西都带回去 |
[33:15] | Based on airflow patterns, any evidence | 根据气流的运动 任何没有被吹走的 |
[33:17] | that didn’t blow away would have ended up in the debris. | 证据都会成为这里的残骸 |
[33:19] | Absolutely. Everyone, | 确实如此 大家听着 |
[33:20] | we’re going to box everything up and check it out | 我们要把这里所有东西都打包运回实验室 |
[33:22] | back at the lab, okay? | 知道了吗 |
[33:24] | – Okay! – We did it. | -好 -我们做到了 |
[33:26] | We’re good. | 我们很厉害 |
[33:27] | Okay. Okay… | 好吧 |
[33:29] | could I, could I just be projecting, then? | 我就不能表达下我的想法吗 |
[33:32] | Okay, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[33:33] | I’ll call you back. | 回头再打给你 |
[33:35] | Mom? | 又是妈妈的电话 |
[33:36] | No. Shrink. | 不是 是心理医生 |
[33:37] | When I came home last night… | 我昨晚回家时… |
[33:39] | Please, don’t… explain. | 请不要继续…解释了 |
[33:42] | Dr. Brennan took some notes on a journal article. | 布纳恩博士从一篇文献上作了一些笔记 |
[33:45] | – She wants you to assist her. – Wow. | -她希望你可以协助她 -哇噢 |
[33:47] | She wants me to determine the directionality of every bone injury? | 她要我确定每一处骨伤的方向性 |
[33:50] | Better you than me. | 做这个你比我在行 |
[33:51] | But if most injuries happened while the victim was inside | 但如果被害人的多数伤痕是在处于龙卷风内时 |
[33:54] | the tornado, then how does directionality… | 造成的 那么研究方向性… |
[33:56] | Flip to page three. | 看第三页 |
[33:58] | Apparently, Dr. Brennan spoke to one of the storm chasers, | 显然布纳恩博士与一位风暴追逐者谈过 |
[34:01] | who said that 99% of all tornadoes | 他说发生在北半球的 |
[34:03] | in the northern hemisphere | 龙卷风有99% |
[34:05] | rotate in a counterclockwise direction. | 都是反时针方向旋转的 |
[34:08] | So then, if we know directionality, | 因此如果我们找到死者伤痕的方向性 |
[34:10] | then we can extrapolate the victim’s relative body positions | 我们就可以推断出死者受到每处伤害时 |
[34:13] | within the tornado at the time of each injury. | 其身体处于龙卷风的相对位置 |
[34:16] | This is totally unexplored territory. | 这绝对是个从未涉足过的领域 |
[34:19] | We could wind up on the cover of the journal. | 我们有可能登上期刊的封面啊 |
[34:20] | Dr. Saroyan? I found something. | 瑟罗医生 我发现了一些线索 |
[34:32] | – Broken glass? – Mm-hmm. | -玻璃碎片 -是的 |
[34:33] | I thought this was from a destroyed structure at first, | 我之前以为这是某些被摧毁建筑物的碎片 |
[34:36] | but it turns out it’s a different tensile strength | 但结果显示它与普通窗户玻璃有不同的 |
[34:38] | than window glass. | 抗张强度 |
[34:40] | It’s 2.63 grams per cubic centimeter. | 它的密度为2.63克每立方厘米 |
[34:42] | Well, it’s covered in blood. | 它上面还沾着血迹 |
[34:43] | Yeah, and it’s painted orange. | 是的 而且它是橙色的 |
[34:44] | The same paint we found in the victim’s skull wounds? | 与被害人头骨伤口上发现的颜料相同吗 |
[34:46] | – You got it. – The blood on the concrete was a match for the victim. | -没错 -水泥上的血迹正是属于死者的 |
[34:50] | I’ll test this, too, and see if it’s a match. | 我把这个也拿去检测 看是否匹配 |
[34:53] | – Is this the same glass? – Yeah. | -这也是相同的玻璃吗 -是的 |
[34:57] | It’s green. | 这片是绿色的 |
[35:01] | Okay, so we know that Scott was out in the storm. | 我们知道斯科特出去追逐风暴 |
[35:04] | Most likely with his MiniMojo, | 极有可能开着那辆小飞毯 |
[35:05] | since we know he set up one of his probes. | 因为我们知道他出去安装了一台探测器 |
[35:07] | MiniMoho. | 是小坦克 |
[35:08] | And it ended up back at Scott’s motel. | 而它最后回到了斯科特住的旅馆 |
[35:10] | Which would suggest that the killer drove it back there. | 这就说明是凶手把车开回来的 |
[35:13] | Perhaps we should interview more storm chasers. | 或许我们应该询问更多的风暴追逐者 |
[35:15] | No. No. We are not going near any more storms. | 不行 我不会让你再接近风暴了 |
[35:18] | Do you really think that I would put our child in danger, Booth? | 你难道真以为我会让自己孩子身处险境吗 |
[35:21] | Bones, you drove into a tornado. | 骨头 你都开车进龙卷风了 |
[35:24] | It’s Cam. | 是凯 |
[35:26] | – Brennan. – Yeah, and Booth, so speak English. | -布纳恩 -布斯也在 不要飙术语 |
[35:29] | We’ve got a partial murder weapon. | 我们找到了凶器的一部分 |
[35:30] | It was a heavy-duty reusable glass water bottle. | 是一个强度很高可重复使用的水壶 |
[35:34] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这听上去没有道理 |
[35:35] | I mean, how do you get three times with a glass bottle? | 我是说 怎么可能被玻璃水壶砸三次 |
[35:38] | It would break! | 会碎的 |
[35:39] | The water bottle uses a thick glass, | 水壶用了很厚的玻璃 |
[35:41] | very high tensile strength. | 抗张强度很强 |
[35:43] | Plus, once it’s filled, it weighs close to four pounds. | 再有就是装满水时 它能达到1点8公斤重 |
[35:46] | Was it painted orange? | 是橙色的吗 |
[35:47] | Not only orange, it was also red, | 不只是橙色 还有红 |
[35:50] | – yellow, green, blue… – A rainbow. | -黄 绿 蓝 -彩虹 |
[35:53] | You got it. Our victim was killed by a friendly, | 没错 被害人被象征着美好的 |
[35:55] | rainbow-covered water bottle. | 彩虹色外壳水壶打死的 |
[35:57] | That woman from the National Science Federation. | 那个全国科学联盟的女人 |
[36:00] | Misty. I’m gonna have to talk to Misty. | 米丝蒂 我得跟米丝蒂谈谈 |
[36:08] | So, you recognize this, Misty? | 你认出这个了吗 米丝蒂 |
[36:10] | Yeah. It’s my water bottle. | 是的 是我的水壶 |
[36:12] | I’ve been looking for that. Where’d you find it? | 我找了好久 你们在哪儿找到的 |
[36:13] | We found it at Scott Braley’s murder site. | 在斯科特·布拉利被杀的地方找到的 |
[36:15] | Someone used it to kill him. | 有人用这个杀了他 |
[36:17] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[36:18] | Look, I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[36:20] | I told you, I’ve never even met that guy before. | 我说过 我没见过那个家伙 |
[36:22] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[36:23] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure, but… | 是啊 很确定 但 |
[36:26] | Oh, this is horrible. | 这太惨了 |
[36:27] | Hey, why don’t you take another look here, huh? | 你再仔细看看 |
[36:32] | – Oh, gee. – What? What is it? | -老天 -怎么了 |
[36:34] | I’ve never seen this man, I swear, | 我发誓我没见过那个人 |
[36:36] | – but I know the van. – The van? | -但是我认识这辆车 -这车 |
[36:40] | A couple months ago, on one of my trips to deliver film to Wes, | 几个月前 我给维斯送胶片的途中 |
[36:43] | I saw it parked at a motel, and there was this guy getting out. | 我看到它停在旅馆外面 有个人从里面出来 |
[36:46] | A different guy. | 另一个人 |
[36:47] | And do you remember his name? | 你记得他的名字吗 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:50] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[36:51] | It was Nolan. | 是诺兰 |
[36:53] | I figured he was a storm chaser, so I stopped to chat– | 我以为他是风暴追逐者 我就停车去搭讪 |
[36:55] | I mean, those guys are all so exciting, you know, and… | 我是说他们那么令人激动 你懂的 |
[36:59] | one thing led to another, and… | 他一言我一语 就… |
[37:01] | I must have left my water bottle. | 我肯定是把水壶落在那里了 |
[37:04] | And you had sex with him? | 你跟他上床了 |
[37:06] | It was wrong, I know. | 那是不对的 我知道 |
[37:07] | I had a boyfriend, but I just got carried away. | 我有男友 但我兴奋过头了 |
[37:11] | Your boyfriend is Wes, right? The filmmaker? | 你男友是维斯是吧 那个电影摄制者 |
[37:14] | He broke up with me a couple weeks after I slept with Nolan. | 他在我跟诺兰上床后两周跟我分了手 |
[37:16] | I don’t… somehow he figured out I cheated on him. | 我不…不知怎么他知道我出轨了 |
[37:25] | Booth thinks that Misty’s boyfriend, Wes, | 布斯认为米丝蒂的男友维斯 |
[37:28] | went out with the victim to get storm footage. | 和被害人一起出去拍摄风暴影像 |
[37:30] | But when Wes saw his girlfriend’s water bottle | 但当维斯在斯科特的车里看到他女友的水壶 |
[37:32] | in Scott’s van, he thought they slept together. | 他以为他们俩上床了 |
[37:35] | So he got angry and hit Scott over the head with the water bottle. | 他大怒 便用水壶打了斯科特的头部 |
[37:39] | Murder by rainbow. | 被彩虹杀死 |
[37:40] | Why the tornado footage? | 为什么要看风暴影像 |
[37:42] | This is Wes’s footage– he told us | 这是维斯的影像 他告诉我们 |
[37:45] | that he was in a motel during the tornado where Scott died. | 斯科特被害地点的风暴来袭时 他待在旅馆里 |
[37:49] | If we can link any of his footage to the same tornado, | 如果我们能将他的影像和同一场风暴联系起来 |
[37:52] | we can prove that he’s lying. | 我们就能证明他在说谎 |
[37:54] | We’re comparing the footage that he took around that time | 我们把他在那个时候拍摄的影像和我在谋杀现场 |
[37:56] | to the photos that I took at the crime scene. | 拍摄的照片进行比对 |
[37:59] | We’re looking for any | 我们在寻找 |
[38:00] | topographical similarities, structural landmarks, anything. | 地形相似点 建筑地标等等 |
[38:04] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[38:05] | Yeah, except it’s not working. | 只是一无所获 |
[38:07] | I can’t make out anything besides the funnel cloud itself. | 除了漏斗风 我看不出其他东西 |
[38:10] | This could be any tornado, on any given day. | 这可能是任何一场龙卷风 或是任何一天的 |
[38:12] | Wait… | 等等 |
[38:13] | the directionality, it’s unusual. | 方向性 很不同寻常 |
[38:16] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[38:17] | The storm chasers said that virtually every tornado | 风暴追逐者说基本上北半球的所有龙卷风 |
[38:21] | in the northern hemisphere rotates counterclockwise. | 都是逆时针旋转的 |
[38:24] | Can you pause this and, and highlight a piece of debris? | 你能暂停并标记一处残渣吗 |
[38:27] | Sure. | 好 |
[38:29] | Play it in slow-motion. | 慢速播放 |
[38:31] | See? This tornado is rotating clockwise. | 看到了吗 这场龙卷风是顺时针方向旋转的 |
[38:36] | It’s incredibly rare. | 是非常少见的 |
[38:37] | If there was a way that we could prove | 如果我们能找到方法证明 |
[38:40] | that the tornado that carried the victim | 载着被害人尸体的龙卷风 |
[38:42] | was also rotating clockwise… | 也是顺时针旋转的… |
[38:44] | Yeah. We can. | 是啊 我们可以 |
[38:45] | The-the weather probe we found at the murder scene. | 我们在谋杀现场发现的天气探测器 |
[38:48] | I downloaded the data. | 我下载了数据 |
[38:53] | Wind speeds averaging 185 miles per hour. | 风速平均是185迈每小时 |
[38:57] | Clockwise rotation. | 顺时针旋转 |
[38:59] | Wes was there. | 维斯在那 |
[39:12] | You lied to us. You were at the murder scene. | 你骗了我们 你当时在谋杀现场 |
[39:32] | This is a lot cooler than the rec room. | 这比娱乐室酷多了 |
[39:34] | This is awesome. | 太赞了 |
[39:36] | You really didn’t have to bring me dinner tonight. | 你不必给我带晚餐的 |
[39:38] | Well… I knew you’d be working late, | 我知道你加班 |
[39:40] | and it didn’t seem fair for you to miss your mom’s meatloaf. | 错过你妈妈做的肉糕可不公平 |
[39:43] | Right. | 是啊 |
[39:44] | Oh, that woman may be off her rocker, | 那女人也许有点疯 |
[39:47] | but… boy, can she cook. | 但是老天 她做菜太棒了 |
[39:49] | You think my mother’s off her rocker? | 你认为我妈有点疯吗 |
[39:52] | Sorry. Don’t you? | 抱歉 你不这么认为吗 |
[39:54] | Well, no, of course I do, but… | 我当然这么认为 但 |
[39:56] | you’ve been spending so much time with her. | 你跟她总是待在一起 |
[39:58] | Well, yeah, because I thought we had fun together, | 是啊 因为我们之间很愉快嘛 |
[40:01] | and when she made it very clear that she didn’t want you | 当她很清楚地表明不希望你 |
[40:03] | inviting women into the house, I figured… | 带女人回家 我就想 |
[40:05] | it’s probably just easier to get her to invite me herself. | 还是让她主动请我比较好 |
[40:08] | So you befriended my mother so that you could have sex with me? | 你和我妈做朋友就是为了跟我上床 |
[40:12] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[40:15] | That makes me feel very odd. | 那让我感觉很奇怪 |
[40:18] | Happy? | 开心吗 |
[40:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:22] | I think you may be right. | 我想你是对的 |
[40:34] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[40:36] | Honey, I’m sure there’s an explanation for this. | 亲爱的 肯定有合理解释的 |
[40:37] | Yeah, he’s deranged. | 有 他是疯子 |
[40:40] | Dad! Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你在干什么 |
[40:42] | Wait, don’t yell; | 别吵 |
[40:44] | you’ll mess up his dreams. | 你会打扰他做梦的 |
[40:46] | Wait, he’s asleep? | 啥 他睡着呢 |
[40:48] | – With this on? – He likes it. It soothes him. | -这么吵的音乐 -他喜欢 这音乐使他平静 |
[40:51] | I tried funk metal, | 我试了放克金属 |
[40:53] | but this child has a distinct preference for | 但是这孩子更喜欢 |
[40:55] | them low-down blues, and that good, rockin’ boogie. | 那实在的蓝调和那摇摆的布吉 |
[41:00] | H-How long has he been asleep? | 他睡着多长时间了 |
[41:01] | About four hours. | 四个小时吧 |
[41:03] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[41:04] | I don’t believe you still doubt me. | 我还不敢相信你们还怀疑我呢 |
[41:06] | Love you, Dad. | 爱你 老爸 |
[41:09] | And Michael loves you, too. | 迈克尔也爱你 |
[41:11] | And you can come and baby-sit whenever you want. | 你随时都可以来看护他 |
[41:12] | Well, of course I can. | 我当然可以 |
[41:14] | He’s tattooed. | 你给他纹身了 |
[41:16] | You, you, you… | 你你你 |
[41:17] | you tattooed my child? | 你给我家孩子纹了身 |
[41:20] | Relax. It’s a press-on. | 放轻松 是印上去的 |
[41:23] | For now. | 以后纹来得及 |
[41:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:27] | Oh, boy… okay. | 不妙 要醒 |
[41:41] | Oh… my God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:56] | – How did it go? – You know what? | -怎么样 -你猜怎么着 |
[41:58] | He didn’t even lawyer up. | 他都没找律师 |
[41:59] | I tell you, Bones, I think that he was actually glad he got caught. | 我告诉你 骨头 我认为被逮住他很高兴 |
[42:02] | It’s too bad he won’t be able to make his movie. | 他不能制作他的电影真是太糟了 |
[42:04] | – I would have liked to have seen that. – Right. | -我挺想看的 -是啊 |
[42:13] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[42:16] | Bones, I do trust you. | 骨头 我信任你 |
[42:18] | Does that mean that you’re not going to hover over me, | 那意味着你不会那样趴在我身上 |
[42:23] | like a crab whose mate is about to molt? | 就像蟹的伴侣要脱毛那样 |
[42:25] | I don’t actually follow that, but no, I’m not. | 我没听懂 但是不 我不会停手 |
[42:27] | You’re not going to stop? | 你不打算停手吗 |
[42:29] | I know it’s not fair, but no, I’m not gonna stop. | 我知道这不公平 但是我不要停 |
[42:31] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[42:33] | Because I know that I’m not going to be able to | 因为我知道我无法一直保护 |
[42:34] | always protect you and this beautiful baby. | 你和美丽的宝宝 |
[42:37] | So acting like I can actually makes me feel less helpless. | 假装我可以能使我不那么无助 |
[42:42] | So basically, you’re asking me to support your delusion. | 也就是说 你要我配合你的妄想 |
[42:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:48] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[42:49] | Well, you got a little bit of the crazy in you, too. | 你也有疯狂的一面 |
[42:52] | Excuse me, but I am a supremely rational person. | 乱说 我是个非常理性的人 |
[42:55] | Really? Walking around these hardwood floors in bare feet? | 是吗 在实木地板上光着脚走来走去 |
[42:57] | I mean, you could get a splinter. | 你会被木刺扎到的 |
[42:58] | – I’m gonna go get your slippers. – You’re… | -我去给你拿拖鞋 -你 |
[43:00] | – You’re starting again. – I told you I wasn’t going to stop. | -你又开始了 -我说过我不会停手 |
[43:02] | Do you want the ones with the little bunny ears, | 你要带兔耳朵的 |
[43:04] | – or the slipper socks? What? – No. I’m not going to wear them. | -还是拖鞋袜 -什么 我才不穿那种 |
[43:06] | I’m not going to pull a splinter out of your feet. | 被扎我可不给你挑刺 |
[43:08] | – I don’t have a splinter. – You will! | -我脚上没扎刺 -你会的 |
[43:10] | – No, I won’t. – Yes, you will! | -才不会 -你会的 |