时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Here is the American Heritage Museum, | 这里是美国文化遗产博物馆 |
[00:19] | one word is crucial when leading tours: | 当你们带团的时候要牢记住四个字 |
[00:21] | C-r-a-b — crab — | 交 答 调 备 |
[00:24] | Communicate, respond, adjust, and above all — be prepared. | 交流 应答 调整 还有最重要的 随时准备着 |
[00:27] | Tourists will ask stupid questions, | 游客总会问些愚蠢的问题 |
[00:30] | you will know how to answer them. | 你们要知道该如何回答 |
[00:32] | Ms. Tillotson… | 蒂尔斯顿小姐 |
[00:33] | Do not interrupt. | 别插嘴 |
[00:34] | – But… – No. | -但是 -不 |
[00:35] | Lincoln did not do his homework | 林肯没有在装着 |
[00:37] | on the back of a shovel with a lump of coal. | 一坨煤的铲子上写作业 |
[00:39] | No, he did not walk a mile… | 不 他没有走遍千里 |
[00:47] | Oh, dear God. | 天啊 |
[00:57] | Right, okay, great, thanks. | 好的 太好了 谢谢 |
[00:59] | They say they’ve cordoned off the museum. | 他们说他们已经把博物馆给隔离了 |
[01:01] | The less the press knows about this, the better — trust me. | 媒体知道的越少越好 相信我 |
[01:03] | So, any new listings? | 有什么新目标了吗 |
[01:04] | Nothing that I would live in. | 没有我喜欢的 |
[01:06] | Well, you know, we’re running out of time here, Bones. | 骨头 我们时间不多了 |
[01:08] | I mean, you’re due, what, in six weeks. | 我是说 你还有差不多六个星期就该生了 |
[01:10] | We got to find a house. | 咱们必须马上选好个房子 |
[01:11] | Well, there is a simple solution. | 有个简单的解决办法 |
[01:14] | No, uh-uh, I need my man cave. | 不 不行 我要男人的空间 |
[01:18] | Then I need an anthropologist cave. | 那我还要人类学家的空间呢 |
[01:20] | All right, so we need a man cave, a girl cave, | 那么我们需要一个男人的空间 一个女人的空间 |
[01:22] | and a perfect baby’s room with at least an acre of land. | 还要一个完美的婴儿房 占地一英亩 |
[01:24] | No wonder we can’t find a house. | 怪不得咱找不着房子呢 |
[01:27] | Whoa, yeah, is right. | 你说”哇”就对了 |
[01:28] | Whoa, whoa, what, you all right? | 哇 哇 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[01:30] | Oh, she just kicked. | 她刚才踢我 |
[01:31] | – She’s very strong. – Okay. | -她劲很大 -好吧 |
[01:34] | Check the listings again. | 再看看那些房源 |
[01:35] | I’m looking. | 我正在看呢 |
[01:36] | Just want to make sure we didn’t miss anything. | 我只是想确定咱们没错过好的选择 |
[01:42] | I actually think the Vatican was in on the Lincoln assassination. | 我认为教皇政府参与了林肯的暗杀事件 |
[01:45] | They hated Lincoln since he defended | 他们憎恨林肯因为他维护一个前任的神父 |
[01:47] | a former priest against the bishop of Chicago. | 却跟芝加哥的主教对着干 |
[01:50] | All righty, it’s human blood. | 好吧 这是人血 |
[01:52] | Yeah? Think it came from him? | 是吗 你觉得是他的血吗 |
[01:55] | The serologist will let us know. | 这得等血清学专家检验完了才知道 |
[01:56] | Look, all I’m saying is that John Wilkes Booth | 我只是想说约翰·威尔克斯·布斯[刺杀林肯的凶手] |
[01:58] | was secretly a member of the Knights of the Golden Circle, | 是隶属于罗马的一个叫做金环骑士会的组织的 |
[02:01] | – affiliated with Rome. – Okay. | -秘密成员 -好的 |
[02:03] | Little friendly advice — do not mention Booth to Booth. | 友情提示 千万别在布斯面前提布斯的事 |
[02:05] | They are related, and he’ll shoot you. | 他俩是亲戚 他会毙了你的 |
[02:08] | What do we got here? | 什么情况 |
[02:11] | The killer left a message in blood. | 凶手留下了血书 |
[02:14] | “Where’s the rest of me?” | 我余下的部分在哪 |
[02:16] | I assume he’s referring to the rest | 我猜测他指的是尸体余下的部分 |
[02:17] | of the remains because Lincoln seems intact. | 因为林肯雕像貌似完整无缺 |
[02:21] | Do we have a time of death yet, Dr. Hodgins? | 知道死亡时间了吗 哈金斯博士 |
[02:23] | Well, according to the blowfly eggs in the orbital sockets, | 根据尸体眼窝里的绿头苍蝇卵来推断 |
[02:27] | we’re looking at about two days. | 大概死了两天了 |
[02:37] | There is something very strange about this vertebral column. | 他的脊柱很奇怪 |
[02:41] | Strange how? | 怎么个奇怪法 |
[02:42] | The articulating vertebrae | 所有连接关节的椎骨 |
[02:43] | all appear to be from the same spine, but… | 仿佛都来自于同一个脊椎 但是 |
[02:46] | they’re in the wrong order. | 他们的排列顺序却都不对 |
[02:47] | What, a killer dissected out the spine | 这么说 凶手把脊椎剔除了出来 |
[02:49] | and separated the vertebrae? | 并且分离了所有的椎骨吗 |
[02:50] | Is that a big deal? | 这有什么大不了的吗 |
[02:51] | It means detaching all the intrasegmental ligaments, | 这意味着他分离了所有的段内韧带 |
[02:54] | the anterior and posterior longitudinal ligaments, | 所有前后的纵向韧带 |
[02:58] | and the supraspinous ligament, | 和所有的棘突韧带 |
[03:00] | not to mention somehow reattaching them. | 然后再想尽办法把它们都接回去 |
[03:03] | Okay, that is a big deal. | 好吧 这的确是个大事 |
[03:05] | Absolutely — it seems the killer reassembled the vertebrae, | 绝对的 看来凶手重新排列了椎骨 |
[03:08] | out of order, on purpose. | 但却故意摆错了顺序 |
[03:12] | He’s sending us a message. | 他在给我们传达一个讯息 |
[03:53] | Looks like some kind of deranged surgeon | 就好像是某个疯狂的外科医生 |
[03:56] | sewed this back together. | 把这些缝合到一起去的 |
[03:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:59] | Looks like some kind of nasty string. | 看起来像是根脏绳子 |
[04:01] | I have a bad feeling about this, | 我有种不好的预感 |
[04:04] | but I’ll wait for the electrophoresis results | 不过我还是等到电泳结果出来以后 |
[04:06] | to share it. | 再告诉你们吧 |
[04:07] | Judging by the small skull and the nuchal crest, | 根据头骨的大小和颈脊来判断 |
[04:10] | the victim was a female Caucasian. | 死者是白人女性 |
[04:12] | Her wisdom teeth haven’t fully erupted, | 她的智齿还没完全长出来 |
[04:15] | suggesting she was in her early 20s. | 表明她的年龄大概在二十出头 |
[04:20] | Okay, bad feeling officially confirmed. | 好吧 不好的预感得到证实 |
[04:24] | The string the killer used is made out of human gut. | 凶手使用的绳子是人的肠子 |
[04:31] | Serology results just came in. | 血清学报告刚出来 |
[04:33] | The message the killer left — “Where’s the rest of me?” | 凶手留下的讯息 “我余下的部分在哪” |
[04:36] | Why are you looking at us like that, Mr. Bray? | 你干嘛这么看着我们 布雷先生 |
[04:38] | Spit it out. | 快说 |
[04:39] | They ran the usual ABO groups, | 他们查了常规的A B O血型库 |
[04:40] | plus enzyme and protein markers. | 外加酶和蛋白质标记 |
[04:43] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[04:44] | The blood at the scene isn’t from the victim. | 现场发现的血迹不是死者的 |
[04:46] | It’s from five other people. | 是其他五个人的血迹 |
[04:49] | Five different people? | 五个不同的人 |
[04:50] | – Yeah. – Call the lab, | -没错 -打给实验室 |
[04:52] | tell them we need DNA. | 告诉他们我们需要这些血迹的DNA |
[04:53] | Tag it a priority, and if anyone gives you grief, | 要优先处理 如果有人不满的话 |
[04:55] | tell them to refer to me. | 就叫他们来找我 |
[05:00] | Exterminators treated the museum last night? | 博物馆昨晚进行了杀虫吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah, looks like our killer | 是啊 咱们要找的凶手 |
[05:04] | used a laser pointer to burn out the image | 用激光棒把其中一个监控摄像头 |
[05:06] | from one of the security cameras. | 给毁了 |
[05:07] | You see that? The camera goes out there at 5:51. | 摄像头在5:51分的时候就失灵了 |
[05:10] | Okay, so the killer | 好吧 这么说凶手 |
[05:11] | leaves the remains, writes the message, | 留下尸体 写下讯息 |
[05:13] | gets out before anyone can spot him. | 然后在别人发现他之前溜了出去 |
[05:15] | Right, so we have one confirmed dead | 我们现在有一个确认的死者 |
[05:17] | and, what, five maybes? | 和五个潜在的被害人 |
[05:18] | What kind of nut bag does that? | 疯成什么样才能干出这种事呀 |
[05:22] | Well, defacing an iconic American figure suggests | 他丑化美国偶像人物的这种行为说明 |
[05:25] | that he craves attention, right? | 他渴望引起人们的注意 对吧 |
[05:27] | And he demands we engage by posing two mysteries — | 而他通过留下两个谜题来引起我们的注意 |
[05:30] | one for the public — | 一个谜题留给大众 |
[05:32] | “Where’s the rest of me?” — | “我余下的部分在哪” |
[05:33] | and a more private mystery for us — the reordered spine. | 另一个更隐秘的谜题是留给我们的 错乱的脊椎 |
[05:36] | Well, if he has something to say, why doesn’t he just say it? | 如果他有话要说的话 何不直接说出来呢 |
[05:38] | ‘Cause this way, he’s forcing us down the path | 因为通过这种方式 他就能逼我们走上 |
[05:41] | he wants us to go. | 他设计好的路 |
[05:41] | It’s very manipulative, meaning high IQ, | 他很会控制局面 说明他智商很高 |
[05:44] | which is consistent with the fact | 他能把脊椎分离出来这一点 |
[05:45] | that he was able to dissect a spine. | 也说明了他智商很高 |
[05:47] | Which tells us he’s comfortable killing people. | 也就是说杀人对他来说不是个问题 |
[05:49] | Yeah, practice makes perfect. | 没错 熟能生巧 |
[05:50] | It’s likely that he has prior offenses. | 他很有可能有前科 |
[05:54] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[05:59] | Got a name? | 查到名字了吗 |
[06:02] | Right. | 好的 |
[06:03] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[06:04] | So one of the guys on the exterminator crew | 在博物馆杀虫的其中一个人 |
[06:07] | has a felony record — by the name of Sam Sachs. | 有犯罪记录 他叫萨姆·萨克斯 |
[06:11] | Okay, we’ve got the C1 vertebra. | 好的 第一节是C1椎 |
[06:12] | T9, C2, C5, and then the T1, | 然后是T9 C2 C5 接下来是T1 |
[06:16] | but with both transverse processes removed. | 但是两边的横突都被切除了 |
[06:19] | Why are we writing all this down again? | 我们为什么要把这个顺序再记录一遍 |
[06:21] | Because the killer did not reorder | 因为凶手把这二十四节连接的椎骨 |
[06:23] | 24 articulating vertebrae just for kicks and giggles, | 重新排列一遍 不仅仅是为了好玩 |
[06:26] | and that makes this some kind of cipher, | 所以这肯定是某种密码 |
[06:28] | which means I need the order written down | 也就是说我必须在你把这些骨头 |
[06:30] | before you go running the bony bits through the wash cycle. | 冲洗之前把它们的排列顺序记下来 |
[06:33] | Okay, continuing. | 好吧 继续 |
[06:34] | T7 T7… | |
[06:35] | I’m telling you, my grandfather would expect me | 我跟你说 我的祖父肯定期望 |
[06:37] | to know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[06:38] | I ever tell you that he was a code breaker | 我有告诉过你在二战时期 |
[06:40] | back in World War II, huh? | 他是一位密码破译员吗 |
[06:42] | Worked for Admiral Nimitz. | 他为海军上将尼米兹工作过 |
[06:43] | Mine worked for Colonel Chicken. | 我祖父为肯德基上校工作 |
[06:46] | What? It’s kind of military. He had a uniform. | 怎么 他也算个上校 他穿的是制服 |
[06:51] | C4 The C4… | |
[06:53] | also has the right transverse process removed. | 右侧横突同样被切除了 |
[06:56] | It all means something. | 这肯定意味着什么 |
[06:58] | I just have to figure out what. | 我要做的就是弄明白 |
[07:02] | Uh, you sure I can’t grab a smoke? | 你确定我不能抽烟吗 |
[07:04] | I’ll tell you what– we’ll let you trash your lungs | 告诉你 审讯过后 |
[07:06] | – on your own time. – Come on, man, | -就可以去吞云吐雾了 -别这样 老兄 |
[07:07] | just a couple puffs. | 就抽两口 |
[07:08] | You have quite a record here. | 你的犯罪记录相当惊人啊 |
[07:10] | Burglary, car theft. | 入室盗窃 偷车 |
[07:12] | Maybe one of these guys out there got some nicotine gum. | 说不定外面有人有尼古丁口香糖 |
[07:15] | No. | 没有 |
[07:17] | Also says here that you graduated | 这里还说你从小偷小摸 |
[07:18] | to a couple pops for violent assault. | 升级到了暴力袭击 |
[07:21] | That’s what we call a pattern of escalation. | 我们把这称为犯罪类型升级 |
[07:23] | Pattern of what? | 类型啥 |
[07:24] | Escalation, Sam. | 升级 萨姆 |
[07:25] | Things just started to get worse and worse. | 事情会变得愈发不可收拾 |
[07:27] | Okay, maybe I made a couple bad moves, | 我以前是做过些不好的事 |
[07:30] | but it’s a whole new me. | 但我现在已经改过自新了 |
[07:32] | I mean, I have an important job | 我现在的工作非常重要 |
[07:33] | preserving our national heritage. | 保护国家遗产 |
[07:35] | You kill cockroaches. | 你是灭蟑螂的 |
[07:37] | Obviously you don’t understand museum hygiene. | 你显然不了解博物馆清洁的重要性 |
[07:40] | Mama roaches– they have, like, 40 babies a pop. | 母蟑螂一次可以产40多个卵 |
[07:43] | They eat the paint, the wallpaper, | 它们会啃食涂料还有墙壁 |
[07:45] | and drop their roach feces | 还会到处拉屎 |
[07:46] | all over the historical artifacts. | 破坏历史文物 |
[07:48] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[07:49] | I’m our nation’s front line of defense. | 我站在保卫祖国第一线 |
[07:52] | Against roach poop. | 对抗蟑螂的粪便 |
[07:54] | It’s very stressful, which is why I need my smokes. | 这份工作压力很大 所以我才要抽烟 |
[07:58] | Uh, Agent Booth, you recall the, um, | 布斯探员 你还记得 |
[08:02] | profile we discussed. | 我们讨论过的侧写吗 |
[08:04] | Oh, right, he has a higher IQ. | 是的 他的智商要再高点 |
[08:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:07] | I guess we can let Sam slide on this one, right? | 我想我们可以放萨姆一马了 |
[08:11] | That’s a giant relief. | 总算松了一口气 |
[08:13] | So can I have my smokes back? | 现在可以把烟还给我了吗 |
[08:16] | The guy we’re looking for glitched out security cameras | 我们找的这个家伙在没被拍到的情况下 |
[08:18] | without getting caught on film, | 破坏了监控摄像头 |
[08:19] | so he definitely knew of a blind spot. | 他肯定知道有个盲点 |
[08:22] | So I’m assuming you do, too. | 我猜你也知道 |
[08:24] | Me? | 我 |
[08:25] | Why, why would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[08:27] | Because I don’t think you can go 15 minutes | 因为你基本上15分钟 |
[08:28] | without having a cigarette. | 就要抽一支烟 |
[08:30] | You get caught on camera, you lose your job. | 如果被摄像头拍到 你的饭碗就不保了 |
[08:36] | You swear I won’t get in trouble? | 你能保证我不会有麻烦吗 |
[08:39] | We swear. | 我们保证 |
[08:40] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[08:43] | Yeah, there’s a blind spot. | 有个盲点 |
[08:48] | I ran her facial reconstruction through Missing Persons. | 我把她的面部重建结果在失踪人口资料库查过 |
[08:51] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[08:55] | It’s the DNA results. | DNA的结果出来了 |
[08:57] | This has got to be some kind of record. | 真是够快的 |
[09:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[09:05] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:07] | They found a match for all five blood samples | 他们找到凶手留下的血书 |
[09:09] | from the killer’s message. | 五个血样的结果了 |
[09:10] | Oh, it’s our lucky day. | 那太好了 |
[09:12] | No. | 不 |
[09:14] | The blood is from five different FBI agents | 血样是五位华盛顿特区 |
[09:16] | from the DC field office. | 联邦调查局外勤探员的 |
[09:20] | What part of “no comment” Do you not understand? | 你听不懂”无可奉告”这四个字吗 |
[09:23] | My source told me | 我的线人告诉我 |
[09:24] | the dead girl’s spine was tied together with human gut. | 那个死掉女孩的脊柱是用人的肠子接起来的 |
[09:28] | No comment to that either? | 对此你没什么可说的吗 |
[09:29] | I have a whole bunch of comments, | 我有很多话想说 |
[09:30] | and they all have four letters. | 但都不是什么好听的 |
[09:32] | W-W-Whoa, who’s this guy? | 这个家伙是谁 |
[09:33] | Ezra Krane– | 艾瑞扎·克莱恩 |
[09:34] | I’m with the Washington Standard. | 我是《华盛顿快报》的记者 |
[09:35] | I have questions about the museum murder. | 我对博物馆的谋杀案有些疑问 |
[09:37] | Great, public affairs, second floor. | 很好 到公共事务部去 在两楼 |
[09:40] | How are newspapers supposed to compete with the Internet | 你们这些人什么都不肯透露 |
[09:42] | when you people won’t even throw us a crumb? | 我们报社怎么和网络抗衡 |
[09:43] | We are trying to solve a brutal murder. | 我们在调查一桩令人发指的凶杀案 |
[09:46] | Maybe after that, we can have a chat about your business plan. | 也许等我们有空了 再跟你聊你的商业计划 |
[09:48] | Come on, just cut me a break, will you? | 别这样 给点料吧 行吗 |
[09:50] | The paper just laid off 60 people | 报社刚刚辞退了60人 |
[09:52] | and I have a wedding next month. | 我下个月还有一场婚礼等着要办 |
[09:53] | We’ll send you a blender. | 我们会送你个搅拌器的 |
[09:54] | I have a source, Caroline. | 我有一个线人 卡罗琳 |
[09:56] | – I want a name. – You know I can’t do that. | -给我名字 -你知道我不能告诉你 |
[09:58] | Wait a second, there’s a murderer out there. | 等一下 凶手还逍遥法外 |
[09:59] | If you have information, | 如果你有任何信息 |
[10:00] | you have to hand that over to me now. | 你都必须马上告诉我 |
[10:02] | If I name my source, no one ever talks to me again. | 如果我透露了线人名字 再也没有人会来找我了 |
[10:05] | Then leave or I’ll arrest you. | 那就赶快走 要不然我就逮捕你 |
[10:06] | Come on, is this really necessary? | 拜托 真的有必要吗 |
[10:07] | Don’t tempt me. Get lost. | 别挑战我的耐心 快滚 |
[10:09] | -March. – Okay, fine. | -走 -好 我走 |
[10:11] | – Bye. – I’m leaving. | -再见 -我走了 |
[10:13] | Either we have a leak, cher, | 要么我们有人走漏了消息 亲爱的 |
[10:14] | or the killer is talking to the press. | 要么就是凶手联系了媒体 |
[10:16] | We’d better solve this | 我们最好赶紧破案 |
[10:17] | before the whole thing turns out to be your fault. | 免得最后搞得一切都是你的错 |
[10:26] | Dr. Brennan, you have to trust me on this. | 布纳恩博士 你得相信我 |
[10:27] | This killer is intelligent, manipulative, | 这个凶手十分聪明 控制欲强 |
[10:30] | and hungry for attention. | 而且极度渴望关注 |
[10:32] | Also very well versed in anatomy. | 而且精通解剖学 |
[10:33] | Ooh, here’s one that’s in our price range. | 这个在我们的价位之内 |
[10:36] | “Adorable fixer-upper with natural landscaping.” | 可爱的待修房并带有园林景观 |
[10:38] | No, no, no, no. That means a small house with weeds. | 不不 那潜台词是房子特小还长满野草 |
[10:41] | Bring your own bulldozer. | 还得自带推土机 |
[10:42] | Look, the blood at the scene clearly indicates | 听着 现场发现的血迹很明显表明 |
[10:45] | he was targeting the FBI. | 凶手针对的是联邦调查局 |
[10:46] | “Artistic bungalow | 充满艺术气息的平房 |
[10:47] | with wood-like floors in secluded setting.” | 仿木地板 环境僻静 |
[10:50] | A shack with purple walls, | 墙壁被刷成紫色的窝棚 |
[10:52] | cracked linoleum. | 破烂的油毡地板 |
[10:53] | Bottom line is, given your condition, I don’t think | 我要说的是 以你现在的情况 我认为 |
[10:56] | that you should be out in the field. | 你最好不要再到现场去了 |
[10:57] | If the positive adjectives | 如果这些褒义词 |
[10:59] | indicate irreparable flaws, | 是为了掩饰缺陷 |
[11:01] | then what does “tear down” mean? | 那”拆毁”意味着什么 |
[11:02] | I understand– you’re under a lot of pressure right now. | 我懂 你现在承受着巨大的压力 |
[11:05] | I… I’ve been trying to find Daisy a birthday present, | 我也在为黛西挑选生日礼物而烦恼 |
[11:09] | and the pressure to make the right purchase is, | 到底该买这个还是那个 我的压力… |
[11:11] | is, is nothing like looking for a house | 当然和你在怀孕期间找房子 |
[11:14] | when you’re pregnant, I know that. | 比起来根本不值一提 |
[11:16] | I found the agents whose blood was at the scene. | 血迹出现在现场的那些探员我都找到了 |
[11:19] | They’re all alive and well. | 他们都平安无事 |
[11:21] | Did you figure out how the killer obtained their blood? | 你知道凶手是怎样拿到他们的血样的吗 |
[11:23] | FBI blood drive, two weeks ago. | 两个礼拜前联邦调查局的献血活动 |
[11:25] | Okay, well, he’s clearly targeting his rage at the FBI. | 他显然将怒火发泄到联邦调查局身上 |
[11:29] | He wants us to acknowledge how smart he is. | 他想让我们知道他有多聪明 |
[11:31] | Listen, Bones. This guy is really dangerous, I don’t… | 听好了 骨头 这个家伙很危险 我不想 |
[11:33] | Sweets already explained. I’m not going out in the field. | 斯维斯已经解释过了 我不会到现场去了 |
[11:35] | Wait… Seriously? | 什么 真的吗 |
[11:37] | You-you were listening? | 你听进去了 |
[11:38] | Given the demands of a growing fetus, | 考虑到胎儿成长的需要 |
[11:40] | I’ll focus on the lab, | 我会将精力集中在实验室 |
[11:41] | and the Real Estate section. | 还有房地产版面 |
[11:50] | We know these vertebrae are some kind of code, | 我们知道这些椎骨类似于某种密码 |
[11:53] | but what kind? This is crazy. | 但究竟是哪种呢 太疯狂了 |
[11:56] | I don’t even know what we’re looking for. | 我都不知道我们在找什么 |
[11:57] | I mean, is the message numbers or words? | 这个讯息到底是数字还是单词呢 |
[11:59] | Then don’t worry, babe, we’ll get this. | 别担心 亲爱的 我们会搞定的 |
[12:01] | Could be a government thing, Ange. | 也许涉及到政府内幕 安琪 |
[12:03] | We could be uncovering something huge. | 也许是个大事件 |
[12:04] | I can’t disappoint my grandfather. | 我可不想让爷爷失望 |
[12:08] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | What about the total number of characters? | 总个数呢 |
[12:11] | Does that help any? | 能说明什么问题吗 |
[12:12] | Well, there’s 48 total, | 一共有48个 |
[12:14] | if you count letters and numbers that repeat. | 这是不去重的情况 |
[12:16] | And 13 if you don’t. | 如果去重 那就是13个 |
[12:17] | So, what has 13 digits? | 有什么代码是13位的 |
[12:20] | An ISBN number. | 国际标准图书编号吧 |
[12:22] | What if it’s a book? | 说不定是一本书呢 |
[12:23] | What if there’s a message in a book? | 也许是书里有线索呢 |
[12:25] | No. Three of the characters are letters, | 不行 代码里有三个字母 |
[12:26] | and ISBNs are just numbers. | 国际标准图书编号是纯数字的 |
[12:28] | We could group the numbers according to strings | 我们可以根据包含这三个字母的字符串 |
[12:31] | that have the same letters. | 给这些数字分组 |
[12:33] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[12:34] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[12:35] | You’re guessing now, and-and you never do that. | 你开始胡猜了 你从来都不靠猜的 |
[12:38] | Maybe each section is a different encryption key. | 也许每一小段都用了不同的加密方式 |
[12:41] | Honey, you’re fritzing out. | 亲爱的 你是不是秀逗了 |
[12:42] | Hello? Honey? Do you even hear me? | 亲爱的 你听见我说话吗 |
[12:45] | No. | 没 |
[12:46] | Yes, that’s it. | 对了 就是这样 |
[12:50] | There is no point in him saying something | 他想要告诉我们一些话 |
[12:51] | unless we can hear it. | 就必须要让我们听见 |
[12:54] | So the code has to be simple. | 所以这肯定是简单的密码 |
[12:56] | Forget encryption keys, I am totally overthinking this! | 别管什么加密了 我想得太复杂了 |
[12:59] | Make it disappear. | 别看它了 |
[13:00] | Back to the drawing board here, Ange. | 我们还是来看图板吧 安琪 |
[13:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:03] | Dazzle me with your progress. | 有什么给力的进展 赶紧说说 |
[13:04] | Well, I paid a visit to the museum | 我到博物馆去了一趟 |
[13:06] | and found the security cam blind spot | 找到了那个杀虫男所说的 |
[13:07] | the exterminator was talking about. | 监控死角 |
[13:09] | Please tell me you found the killer’s driver’s license | 请告诉我 你找到了凶手的驾照 |
[13:11] | and a complete set of prints. | 和他的一组完整指纹 |
[13:13] | No, but I did find this. | 没 但我找到了这个 |
[13:16] | Great. | 很好 |
[13:17] | He’s minty fresh. Good to know. | 他口气清新 太好了 |
[13:18] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:20] | Wait’ll you see, huh? | 你看清楚了再说哈 |
[13:21] | Look at what’s inside. | 看看里面是什么 |
[13:23] | It’s a homemade laser pointer. | 这是一个自制的镭射装置 |
[13:24] | That little thing | 就这小东西 |
[13:25] | disabled the best security cameras in town? | 能把最高端的监控摄像头搞坏 |
[13:27] | Yeah, the guy, he completely MacGyver-ed it. | 没错 这家伙自己做的 |
[13:29] | The diode is from an old DVD player, | 二极管从旧的DVD播放器上拆下 |
[13:32] | and the switch is from a toaster. | 开关则是从烤面包机上拆下的 |
[13:34] | So, we’re looking for a tech savvy guy who hates the FBI. | 那我们要找的是一个讨厌联调局的技术宅 |
[13:38] | Yeah, that’s what Sweets said. | 小甜甜也是这么说的 |
[13:40] | I’ll get him the records of every geek | 我去把最近两年关押过的技术宅资料 |
[13:42] | we’ve put away in the last two years. | 全都翻出来交给他 |
[13:44] | See if he can find one with motive, means and opportunity. | 看看能不能找到有作案动机 手段和机会的人 |
[13:47] | Make it five years. I want to be thorough. | 找五年内的吧 我想彻底调查一下 |
[13:49] | ‘Cause you got a little Booth coming. | 有个小布斯要诞生了 |
[13:50] | You found a house yet? | 你们找到房子了吗 |
[13:51] | Well, we haven’t agreed on that yet. | 关于房子 我们还没决定呢 |
[13:57] | What do you mean, “Oh”? | 你这算啥意思啊 哦什么啊 |
[13:58] | I figured the “oh” implies all the potential problems. | 一声哦就可以涵盖所有可能发生的问题了 |
[14:02] | Why gild the lily? | 无需多废话 |
[14:04] | Problems? | 问题 |
[14:06] | According to the isotope profile from her tooth enamel, | 根据她牙釉质的同位素来看 |
[14:09] | the victim grew up in Denmark. | 被害者在丹麦长大 |
[14:11] | That would explain why we haven’t been able to ID her. | 怪不得我们无法取得她的个人信息 |
[14:13] | Have Angela forward the facial reconstruction | 安琪拉已经把脸部模拟图 |
[14:15] | to the Danish Embassy. | 发给丹麦大使馆了 |
[14:16] | Meanwhile, we have to determine cause of death. | 我们来负责调查死因 |
[14:18] | I found a particulate | 我在T4骨头的前部 |
[14:19] | embedded in the anterior aspect of the T4. | 找到了一个嵌入的颗粒 |
[14:27] | There are also hairline fractures | 而在髓弓上 |
[14:30] | on the neural arches. | 还有一些骨裂的迹象 |
[14:31] | That could be consistent with a high velocity injury. | 可能是因为高速运行物体撞击所造成的伤痕 |
[14:35] | Maybe a gunshot; it could be a bullet fragment. | 也许是枪击 可能是子弹碎片 |
[14:37] | A bullet wouldn’t explain the pitting on the vertebral body. | 如果是子弹 就没法解释椎骨体上的那些小孔 |
[14:40] | Unless it shattered a rib into smaller projectiles. | 除非是某根肋骨被打成了很多小碎块 |
[14:43] | That’s possible, but I’ll need the rest | 有这个可能 但要确认的话 |
[14:44] | of the bones to be sure. | 必须有其他骨头才行 |
[14:46] | Get this to Hodgins to analyze. | 让哈金斯去分析一下 |
[14:56] | They reduced it by how much? | 他们降价多少 |
[14:58] | Okay, yeah, do me a favor, just send me the link, fast. | 帮我个忙 把链接发给我 快点 |
[15:01] | Possible house? | 房子找到了 |
[15:02] | Hey, real estate agent said it was perfect. | 房产经纪人说这栋房子很完美 |
[15:04] | Right? What do you got? | 怎么样 你有什么进展 |
[15:05] | All right, so, I looked through the files that Caroline sent, | 我看了卡罗琳给我的资料 |
[15:07] | and there’s a hacker named Christopher Pelant. | 有一个叫克里斯托弗·普朗特的黑客 |
[15:10] | Socially marginalized, IQ off the charts. | 属于社会边缘化人群 智商高到不行 |
[15:13] | In 2009, he took down the Senate website. | 09年黑掉了参议院网站 |
[15:15] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[15:16] | “Where’s the website”? | 网站在哪 |
[15:17] | Well, that’s his MO. | 确实是他的风格 |
[15:18] | He’s asking a question. | 还写了个问题 |
[15:19] | Yeah, and posting his own face, | 还把自己的脸放上去 |
[15:20] | totally consistent with our killer’s need for attention. | 跟本案凶手的心理很符合 寻求外界的关注 |
[15:23] | Then, last year, | 然后 去年 |
[15:24] | he took down the Department of Defense network. | 他直接黑掉了国防部的网络 |
[15:26] | The FBI convicted him on multiple charges | 联邦调查局对他提出多项指控 |
[15:28] | of wire fraud and computer fraud. | 电子欺诈和计算机行骗 |
[15:31] | Huh, so, he hates us. | 所以他恨我们 |
[15:33] | Perfect?! | 完美吗 |
[15:34] | That’s not the perfect place. | 这怎么能叫完美 |
[15:37] | That’s not perfect. Huh? | 一点都不完美吧 |
[15:39] | My car is bigger than that. | 我车都比它大 |
[15:41] | – It’s cozy. – Perfect place… | -还不错嘛 -完美的房子 |
[15:43] | Well, you know, at least this Pelant guy is promising. | 至少这个叫普朗特的还算个靠谱的嫌犯 |
[15:47] | There’s one little issue with him. | 只不过有一个小问题 |
[15:49] | No computers or internet, | 我这儿既没电脑也没网络 |
[15:51] | and I haven’t been past my front door in six months. | 我已经六个月没出门了 |
[15:53] | Condition of parole. | 这是假释的硬性要求 |
[15:55] | Right, look at that– your little electronic tether. | 对哦 你还有个电子箍 |
[15:58] | We’re checking with the company that monitors that. | 我们正在跟监控脚环的公司核实 |
[16:00] | They ping him every 38 seconds. | 每38秒就会定位他一次 |
[16:02] | When was the last time that you were | 你上一次去国家历史博物馆 |
[16:03] | at the National Historical Museum? | 是什么时候 |
[16:05] | Oh, uh, sixth grade field trip. | 是六年级的秋游 |
[16:07] | I aced history. | 历史我考高分的 |
[16:08] | What about Biology? | 那生物呢 |
[16:10] | Did you ever, uh, dissect a person? | 你有没有解剖过人 |
[16:14] | You guys think that | 你们觉得是我 |
[16:14] | I killed that girl at the museum, don’t you? | 杀了博物馆的那个姑娘吧 |
[16:17] | Sweets here is one of our better profilers, | 斯维斯是很棒的侧写师 |
[16:19] | and he seems to think that it’s possible. | 他觉得有这个可能 |
[16:21] | The dude from the Washington Standard | 《华盛顿快报》的那个家伙 |
[16:22] | said you’d think so. | 说你们肯定这样想 |
[16:23] | Ezra Krane? | 艾瑞扎·克莱恩 |
[16:24] | Yeah! Yeah, yeah. He covered my trial. | 对 他报道过我的审判 |
[16:26] | I’ll tell you the same thing I told him when he called: | 他打过电话给我 同样的话我再跟你们说一次 |
[16:29] | I’m not a criminal, I’m a hacktivist. | 我不是罪犯 我是黑客活跃者 |
[16:32] | A hacktivist that took out DOD’s complete network | 你这个活跃的黑客 把国防部的整个网络搞瘫 |
[16:34] | and left the U.S. Military defenseless | 让美国的军方毫无防备力 |
[16:36] | for, what was it, three and a half hours? | 持续了三个半小时吧 |
[16:38] | The company that built that network got the contract | 给他们做系统的那家公司之所以能够接单 |
[16:40] | because of campaign contributions. | 是因为竞选时的内幕交易 |
[16:42] | I exposed the corruption. | 我是在揭露腐败 |
[16:44] | I’m a patriot. | 我是个爱国者 |
[16:46] | Soldiers could’ve died. | 士兵可能因此而丧命 |
[16:48] | That’s exactly why I did it. | 那正是我那么干的原因 |
[16:52] | So, if you’re not supposed to have computers, | 如果不允许你接触电脑 |
[16:54] | what do you call that? | 那个是什么 |
[16:55] | Ah, it doesn’t work. | 这台没法工作的 |
[16:56] | Some, some dumb-ass pulled the fan cable | 某个傻帽拔下了风扇线 |
[16:58] | and fried the thing. | 整台机子都烧坏了 |
[17:00] | Why do you keep it? | 那你留着干什么 |
[17:01] | Reminder of better days. | 追忆往昔美好时光 |
[17:05] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[17:07] | Right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[17:10] | He’s clean. | 不是他 |
[17:10] | Monitor company says he hasn’t left the premises. | 监控公司说他没离开过这栋房子 |
[17:14] | Keep in touch. | 保持联系 |
[17:18] | I’m sure it had to be something simple. | 我敢肯定是很简单的密码 |
[17:20] | This sucks. I give up. | 太气人了 我放弃 |
[17:22] | Hey, if I’m burning date night privileges for this, | 喂 我可是放弃了约会之夜特权继续工作 |
[17:24] | you don’t get to give up. | 轮不到你放弃 |
[17:27] | Remember your grandfather | 想想你的祖父 |
[17:28] | and the whole Admiral Nimitz thing. | 还有他的长官海军上将尼米兹 |
[17:30] | Should it have been me, we would have lost the battle of Midway. | 若换做是我 中途岛海战说不定就输了 |
[17:32] | All right, let’s look at this another way. | 我们换个角度考虑 |
[17:34] | Maybe we try another format. | 要不试试另一种形式 |
[17:36] | Hey, what if we’re supposed to assume that the ones | 如果我们假设 有创伤的骨头 |
[17:38] | with broken processes are meant to be read as spaces? | 代表着空格 会怎么样 |
[17:44] | Maybe we should just look at the numbers. | 也许我们只需看数字 |
[17:46] | Yeah, that’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[17:50] | Wait a minute, 20166 | 等一下 20166 |
[17:53] | is the Dulles zip code. | 是杜勒斯的邮编 |
[17:54] | That’s a coincidence? | 这是巧合吗 |
[17:55] | 481 481. | |
[17:56] | 481 is a Justice Department phone prefix. | 481是司法部门的电话前缀号码 |
[17:59] | I called them a million times | 为了”自由情报法” |
[18:01] | on Freedom of Information Act stuff. | 我给那里打了无数次电话 |
[18:03] | So, we have a phone number and a zip code. | 一个电话号码加一个邮编 |
[18:05] | Maybe that middle part is an address. | 也许中间是一个地址 |
[18:07] | The C4. | 颈椎C4那里 |
[18:08] | The C4 was only broken on the right side. | 那块骨头只有右边有骨裂 |
[18:10] | What if that’s the 4 side? | 如果是说右边4不看 |
[18:12] | What if we’re only supposed to read it as a C. | 如果我们只需看C呢 |
[18:14] | 3117C 3117C… | |
[18:16] | 3117C Street? | 未知路 3117C吗 |
[18:18] | All right, reverse directory. Give me a minute. | 逆向查询 稍等 |
[18:22] | Dulles makes it a 571 area code phone number. | 杜勒斯的电话区号是571 |
[18:29] | Click on the map hyperlink. | 点一下地图上的链接 |
[18:32] | That’s the Justice Department archive Building. | 那是司法部门的档案馆 |
[18:34] | 353 must be a room number. | 353肯定是房间号 |
[18:36] | We solved it. | 我们解出来了 |
[18:37] | Hold on, what about those last four digits? The 5291? | 等下 那最后四位呢 5291是什么 |
[18:40] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会弄明白的 |
[18:41] | I gotta call Booth. | 我得告诉布斯 |
[18:44] | Crappy date night… | 糟烂的约会夜 |
[18:46] | excellent crime-solving. | 超赞的破案 |
[18:53] | Look, I told you guys, you’re not allowed down here. | 我告诉你们 你们不能到这里来 |
[18:55] | We’re looking for room 353. | 我们在找353室 |
[18:57] | Look, I’ve got to talk to my boss. | 我得去跟我上司说 |
[18:58] | You guys have to wait here. | 你们在这里等着 |
[19:00] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[19:02] | Central, this is Andy Lau down in sector three… | 呼叫总部 这是第三区的安迪·劳 |
[19:03] | There’s a keypad; you don’t think | 有密码锁 你不会认为 |
[19:05] | that could be the last four number Hodgins found. | 哈金斯发现的最后四位就是密码吧 |
[19:07] | Yes, I do. | 我确实这么想 |
[19:13] | Who the hell gave you that… | 谁告诉你们… |
[19:15] | What are we even looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[19:17] | Anything suspicious. | 任何可疑之处 |
[19:18] | Out of the ordinary. | 不寻常的地方 |
[19:19] | Just keep your eyes open, all right? | 瞪大了眼睛看 成不 |
[19:35] | Think I found some blood. | 我发现了血迹 |
[19:36] | Blood? | 血迹 |
[19:45] | That… | 那个问题… |
[19:46] | “Where’s the rest of me” question– | “我余下的部分在哪” |
[19:47] | I think we just answered it. | 我想我们刚刚找到了答案 |
[19:59] | Get those back to the Jeffersonian as quick as possible. | 尽快把这些打包送回杰斐逊实验室 |
[20:01] | Bones gets the rest of the remains. | 骨头拿到尸体的剩余部分 |
[20:03] | Hopefully, she’ll be able to figure out cause of death. | 希望她能找出死因 |
[20:05] | Looks like these are all criminal case files. | 这些好像都是刑事档案 |
[20:07] | – Closed cases? – No, no, no. | -结案的吗 -不 不是 |
[20:09] | It just says “Investigation Suspended.” | 上面只是写着”调查暂停” |
[20:12] | Whoa, whoa, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[20:13] | There’s either open files or closed files. | 只有调查中和结案两种 |
[20:15] | What the hell does that mean? | 这个说法是什么意思 |
[20:16] | I don’t…, hold on. | 我哪知道…等下 |
[20:18] | Careful with that. That’s evidence. | 小心点 这都是证据 |
[20:20] | I know, I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[20:21] | This could just be very important. | 这可能很重要 |
[20:23] | Yes! Score! | 很好 到手了 |
[20:24] | – What is it? What? – I… | -是什么 -我… |
[20:26] | I got Daisy’s birthday present. | 我弄到了黛西的生日礼物 |
[20:28] | It’s a powder blue Vespa. | 是浅灰蓝色的小摩托 |
[20:29] | It’s cute as a button. | 小巧可爱 |
[20:31] | You got her a scooter? | 你送她一辆摩托 |
[20:32] | Got it ten cents on the dollar at the, | 在美国司法部执法局的拍卖上买的 |
[20:34] | U.S. Marshals’ auction. | 只有原价的十分之一 |
[20:36] | They got everything there; they got boats, cars… | 他们什么都卖 有船 有车 |
[20:42] | My bad, your plate is full. | 我的错 你现在没工夫 |
[20:44] | Solve murder, buy house, have baby. | 破案 买房子 生孩子 |
[20:46] | Yeah, go through the files– now. | 赶紧看档案 |
[20:48] | And give me some of the perp names. | 给我嫌犯的名字 |
[20:49] | – All right. Colin Freakley. – Freakley. | -好 科林· 弗里克里 -弗里克里 |
[20:51] | Daniel Cassutto. | 丹尼尔·卡索托 |
[20:52] | Cassutto– wait– Cassutto, he’s a CI. | 卡索托 等下 他是个线人 |
[20:56] | Confidential informant? | 线人 |
[20:57] | Well, check out some of these. | 再看看这些 |
[20:59] | All right, Gino Nicoletta, Jimmy Valentine… | 吉诺·尼可莱塔 吉米·瓦伦廷 |
[21:02] | These are all FBI informants. | 都是联邦调查局的线人 |
[21:04] | Yeah, well, there are about 20 of these. | 这里大概有20个 |
[21:07] | Looks like someone decided not to prosecute their crimes. | 好像有人决定放过这些罪犯 |
[21:10] | Well, maybe Headquarters feels | 也许是总部认为 |
[21:11] | it’s worth letting them slide on the small stuff | 对小案子睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[21:13] | in order to, you know, solve the bigger crimes. | 才能抓到最后的黑手 |
[21:15] | No, this isn’t small stuff. | 这些可不是小案子 |
[21:16] | These are major felonies. | 都是很严重的罪名 |
[21:18] | Drug trafficking, extortion. | 贩卖毒品 敲诈 |
[21:21] | Fraud. | 欺诈 |
[21:22] | Yeah, if I was one of their victims, | 如果我是被害人之一 |
[21:25] | I’d do pretty much anything to call attention to this. | 为了能让公众知道这件事 我会不惜一切代价 |
[21:29] | There’s additional pitting and microfractures | 在肋骨和胸骨的背部 |
[21:31] | to the posterior of the ribs and sternum. | 有许多凹陷跟小骨折 |
[21:35] | Damage to the inside of front and back? | 内部前后都有创伤 |
[21:37] | What’d she do? | 她怎么死的啊 |
[21:37] | Explode from the inside? | 体内爆炸吗 |
[21:39] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[21:40] | Well, anything is possible, Mr. Bray, | 一切皆有可能 布雷先生 |
[21:42] | except finding affordable housing | 除了在哥伦比亚区 |
[21:43] | in the District of Columbia. | 找到一栋合适的房子 |
[21:45] | King of the Cipher is on a roll. | 破译密码之王又有斩获 |
[21:47] | I got results back on that particle | 你们在骨头里发现的物质 |
[21:49] | you found embedded in the bones. | 我知道是什么了 |
[21:52] | It’ s camphor. | 是莰酮 |
[21:54] | They use that in fireworks. | 是用在烟花中的 |
[21:55] | So? | 然后呢 |
[21:57] | There’s damage to the inside of both front and back ribs. | 肋骨内部 前后均有损失 |
[22:00] | Did the killer shove some kind of | 凶手让她吞下了 |
[22:01] | homemade explosive down her throat? | 某种自制爆炸物吗 |
[22:03] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种检验方法 |
[22:09] | I’m gonna kill this man. | 我真想宰了这人 |
[22:10] | You should record me saying that | 你应该录下我的话 |
[22:11] | so you have the evidence to arrest me. | 这样就有证据逮捕我了 |
[22:14] | My source reports that the rest of the museum | 我的线人告诉我 博物馆死者的剩余遗体 |
[22:16] | victim’s remains were discovered | 被害人尸体其余部分在 |
[22:17] | in a secret file room. | 一个秘密档案室被发现 |
[22:19] | They point a bloody virtual finger | 他们用血腥的方法将矛头指向 |
[22:21] | at wrongdoings by the FBI. | 执法不公的联邦调查局 |
[22:24] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[22:24] | How the hell did he find out about the archives? | 他怎么会知道档案的事 |
[22:26] | All he’ll say is that he got a phone call. | 他只说了他接到了一通电话 |
[22:28] | From who? | 谁打的 |
[22:29] | I have no idea, but I fully intend to kill them, too. | 不知道 但老娘真的很想把他们也灭了 |
[22:38] | Why is this man | 为什么这个人 |
[22:39] | wearing an Easter egg on his head? | 在脑袋上顶了个复活节彩蛋 |
[22:41] | ‘Cause he got his girlfriend a Vespa. | 因为他给他女友买了一台小摩托车 |
[22:42] | A Vespa? | 小摩托车 |
[22:43] | Yeah, I was just making sure it’s comfortable. Sorry. | 是 我只是想确定这戴着舒服 抱歉 |
[22:46] | – Did you finish going through the CI files? – Yeah. | -你看完线人的档案了吗 -嗯 |
[22:48] | The worst of the bunch is Daniel Cassutto. | 那帮人中最坏的是丹尼尔·卡索托 |
[22:50] | He ran a real estate scam. | 他进行了一次房地产诈骗 |
[22:52] | One of his victims committed suicide | 他的一个被害人当着自己女儿的面 |
[22:54] | right in front of his daughter– | 自杀身亡了 |
[22:55] | a woman named Sophia Berman. | 她女儿叫索菲亚·伯曼 |
[22:57] | You have any shrink-y goodness to sprinkle on that one? | 对于此你有什么独到的心理学看法吗 |
[23:00] | Suicide of a parent is a serious motivator, | 父母自杀是个很严重的诱因 |
[23:02] | and Berman is head of I.T. at a local hospital, so… | 而伯曼是一家地方医院的信息部主管 所以 |
[23:05] | That would give her technical expertise. | 她既有电脑专业知识 |
[23:07] | And a place to rearrange a spine. | 还有地方可以重排那些椎骨 |
[23:09] | – Go get her. – All right. | -去找她吧 -好的 |
[23:11] | And get th thing out of here. | 把那玩意赶紧拿走 |
[23:13] | So, we covered a skeleton in processed meat… | 我们用一种处理过的肉覆盖在一副骨架上 |
[23:15] | Simulate soft tissue. | 模仿软组织 |
[23:16] | And the wet suit simulates skin. | 还有用潜水衣模仿皮肤 |
[23:18] | We should be able to determine whether an internal explosion | 我们想确定被害人骨头那种不同寻常的 |
[23:20] | caused the unusual damage to the inside of the victim’s bones. | 损伤是不是由于体内爆炸造成的 |
[23:23] | I just want to be clear that I’m only going along | 我事先声明 我是为了喜爱林肯先生 |
[23:25] | with this out of fondness for Mr. Lincoln. | 才会同意你们做这试验 |
[23:28] | We’ll take it. | 可以啊 |
[23:30] | Help me with this? | 帮我移一下 |
[23:38] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[23:39] | Now put the explosive in his chest cavity. | 现在我把爆炸物放入他的胸腔 |
[23:45] | Fire in the bones! | 炸骨头啦 |
[23:50] | Five, four, | 五 四 |
[23:53] | three, two, | 三 二 |
[23:55] | one! | 一 |
[24:05] | – I’m gonna, I’m gonna… – Yeah. Mm-hmm. | -我得 我得 -对 |
[24:07] | – check it. – That’d be good. | -检查一下 -那就太好了 |
[24:08] | That’d be good. | 那就太好了 |
[24:12] | Wendell, why don’t you check it. | 温德尔 为什么你不去检查一下 |
[24:14] | I… I’m not wearing gloves. | 我 我没戴手套啊 |
[24:29] | Good. Good. | 挺好 挺好 |
[24:34] | Thanks for seeing us, Ms. Berman. | 谢谢你能见我们 伯曼女士 |
[24:36] | I can’t believe you people | 真不敢相信你们这些人 |
[24:37] | finally want to talk about Daniel Cassutto. | 终于想要谈谈丹尼尔·卡索托了 |
[24:39] | So you think that Cassutto defrauded your father? | 这么说你认为卡索托诈骗你父亲吗 |
[24:41] | Oh, I know it. | 我都知道 |
[24:43] | Cleared out my father’s pension, | 把我爸的退休金 人寿保险 |
[24:44] | life insurance, everything. | 所有东西都骗光了 |
[24:46] | I reported it, and you people didn’t do a damn thing. | 我举报过 但你们根本不管 |
[24:49] | So you blame the FBI | 所以你就把你爸自杀身亡 |
[24:51] | that your father committed suicide? | 怪罪在联邦调查局上 |
[24:54] | Last month I wanted to take my father out to dinner | 上个月我想带我爸出去吃饭 |
[24:56] | and cheer him up. | 好让他高兴些 |
[24:59] | When I got there, he was sitting in the den with a gun. | 当我去接他时 他拿着把枪坐在房间里 |
[25:03] | He told me he was sorry, | 他跟我说他很抱歉 |
[25:04] | then he pulled the trigger. | 然后他就饮弹身亡了 |
[25:08] | I saw the top of his head come off. | 我亲眼看见他的头盖骨掉下来 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:12] | No, you’re not. You made it happen. | 你才不抱歉呢 都是你们造成的 |
[25:15] | You didn’t prosecute Cassutto because he works for you. | 你们没有起诉卡索托 因为他为你们办事 |
[25:18] | Uh, the museum killer went to a lot of trouble | 博物馆杀手为了能博得公众关注 |
[25:20] | to bring public attention to this, Sophia. | 已经惹了不少是非 索菲亚 |
[25:23] | What, you think I did that? | 什么 你认为是我干的 |
[25:25] | This another way for the FBI to cover their ass? | 这是联邦调查局为了遮丑的另一种方法吗 |
[25:28] | How’d you find out that Cassutto, | 你是怎么知道卡索托 |
[25:29] | uh, was an informant? | 是个线人的 |
[25:32] | I got a call. | 我接了一通电话 |
[25:34] | Couple days after my father killed himself. | 就在我爸自杀之后的几天 |
[25:37] | From a journalist at the Washington Standard. | 是一位《华盛顿快报》的记者打来的 |
[25:39] | Someone who cared. | 一个真正在乎这事的人 |
[25:41] | Ezra Krane? | 艾瑞扎·克莱恩 |
[25:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:45] | He was trying to do a story on FBI corruption, | 他当时正想写一篇关于联调局腐败的报道 |
[25:47] | but the editor wouldn’t print it | 但总编不想发表 |
[25:48] | because it didn’t have any juice. | 因为没有什么料 |
[25:51] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[25:52] | Well, it has a lot of juice now. | 那现在这事可是有料了 |
[25:57] | What do you got? | 发现什么了 |
[25:58] | Based on Brennan’s strontium isotope information, | 根据布纳恩的锶同位素信息 |
[26:00] | I forwarded the facial reconstruction | 我进行了面部重建 |
[26:02] | – to the Danish Embassy. – They I.D. her? | -转发给丹麦大使馆 -他们认出她可吗 |
[26:04] | Yeah. Yeah, a girl named Inger Johannsen. | 是啊 是一个叫英格·乔汉森的女孩 |
[26:08] | Local family went out of town for a couple of months, | 当地的一家人要出城几个月 |
[26:10] | and she was house-sitting for them. | 而她为他们看家 |
[26:12] | Well, that makes sense– you know, the killer needed a body, | 说得通 杀手需要一具尸体 |
[26:14] | so he picked a girl that no one’s gonna miss. | 所以他就选了一位没人想念的女孩下手 |
[26:16] | Yeah. That’s pretty cold, right? | 是啊 很残忍 对吧 |
[26:18] | Yeah, pretty cold. It’s horrible. | 是啊 太惨了 |
[26:20] | So text me where she was staying. | 把她看家的地址短信给我 |
[26:22] | Will do. | 好的 |
[26:29] | This is a nice neighborhood. | 这附近不错嘛 |
[26:30] | Maybe you guys could find a house here. | 也许你们能在这找到房子 |
[26:31] | Ah, we might be done looking. | 我们已经看完了 |
[26:33] | So you’re just gonna live with Dr. Brennan? | 你要住布纳恩医生家吗 |
[26:34] | No, no– I may have found a place. | 不不 我有可能找到了一个地方 |
[26:38] | What?! Really? | 什么 真的 |
[26:39] | – Yeah. – Congratulations! | -是啊 -恭喜啊 |
[26:41] | Let’s check around back, all right? | 检查一下后面吧 好吗 |
[26:45] | Wait, we’re in the middle of an investigation– | 等等 我们正忙着调查 |
[26:47] | when do you have time to get a house? | 你什么时候有时间去看房的 |
[26:48] | Let’s just say your Vespa gave me the idea. | 这么说吧 你的小摩托给了我灵感 |
[26:50] | Oh, seriously? The auction? | 真的 那个拍卖 |
[26:53] | I don’t think anyone’s home. | 没人在家啊 |
[26:56] | Look, I haven’t told Bones yet, | 听着 我还没告诉骨头呢 |
[26:57] | so if you say anything, we’re finished. | 你要是多说一个字 咱就掰了 |
[27:01] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[27:10] | – Is that what I… – Yeah. | -跟我想的… -是的 |
[27:12] | This is where she was killed. | 她就是在这被杀的 |
[27:14] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[27:18] | He knew we would find this. | 他知道我们会找到这 |
[27:20] | He’s playing with us. | 他在玩弄我们 |
[27:32] | Based on the tissue in the Jacuzzi, | 根据在热浴池发现的组织 |
[27:34] | Dr. Saroyan believes the murder occurred Sunday night. | 瑟罗医生认为凶案发生在周日晚 |
[27:39] | Doing okay, Bones? | 还好吧 骨头 |
[27:40] | I’m frustrated. | 我很沮丧 |
[27:41] | I saw multiple properties today, | 我今天看了好几套房子 |
[27:44] | none of which were even close. | 没一套接近要求的 |
[27:45] | Well, I may have found a place. | 我找到了一套房子 |
[27:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -没错 |
[27:49] | But the thing is, the owner, you know, | 但关键是 那个房主 |
[27:51] | has just a little bit of a questionable history. | 有一小点不太好的历史 |
[27:54] | What kind of questionable? | 哪种不太好的历史 |
[27:55] | Let’s just say his new address is Leavenworth. | 这么说吧 他的新地址是莱文沃斯[监狱] |
[27:59] | Oh. So… | 这样啊 |
[28:01] | we’d be acquiring the home of a convicted criminal? | 我们会在罪犯的房子里安家咯 |
[28:04] | Yeah, you’re right. Forget it. | 是啊 你说的对 算了吧 |
[28:05] | That’s no place for our kid. | 那里对我们宝宝不好 |
[28:07] | – Never mind. Forget it. – Why? | -算了 不提了 -为什么 |
[28:09] | When the Dani of New Guinea defeated the Amungme tribesmen, | 当新几内亚的丹尼人击败了阿蒙梅原住民 |
[28:12] | the Dani valued the huts of their vanquished enemy | 丹尼人对他们败将的房子视如珍宝 |
[28:16] | as symbols of their mightiness. | 以显示他们的强大 |
[28:18] | Right. So the crook who lives in the hut that I found | 这么说我找到的那个住在房里的坏蛋 |
[28:22] | is like… you could say, our vanquished enemy. | 就像是 可以认为是 我们的败将 |
[28:25] | Yes. His hut would be a symbol | 没错 他的房子将会成为 |
[28:27] | of our mightiness. Huh. | 我们强大的标志 |
[28:29] | – A mighty hut, huh? – Yeah. | -强大的家 -是啊 |
[28:31] | Well, it’s not actually a hut, is it? | 严格说不是小屋 对吧 |
[28:37] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[28:38] | I just finished talking to Inger Johannsen’s parents. | 我刚刚跟英格·乔汉森的父母谈过 |
[28:41] | The girl never hurt a fly. | 那姑娘连苍蝇都没打死过 |
[28:42] | – Oh, that’s rough. – Any way you cut the sandwich, | -太糟了 -不管怎样 说正经的 |
[28:44] | Ezra Krane knows something– he’s just not talking. | 艾瑞扎·克莱恩知道隐情 他只是不说 |
[28:47] | Okay, well, you want me to bring him in? | 你想让我把他带到局里吗 |
[28:49] | You know me so well, cher. | 你真了解我 亲爱的 |
[28:51] | Threaten him with conspiracy and obstruction. | 用密谋行凶和妨碍办案威胁他 |
[28:53] | Make the son of a bitch hurt; | 搞死他 |
[28:54] | just don’t leave any marks. | 别留下伤就好 |
[28:55] | Well, much as I’d like, | 尽管我很乐意 |
[28:56] | you know, I’m not gonna be beating him up, Caroline. | 但我是不会揍他的 卡罗琳 |
[28:59] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[29:00] | But a girl can dream, cher. | 不过女孩总有梦想 不是吗 |
[29:10] | Once we scan the bones, | 我们扫描骨头之后 |
[29:11] | the computer can predict scenarios consistent with the damage? | 计算机就可以推断出跟伤痕相符的情形吗 |
[29:14] | Yeah. Now, these highlights… | 是啊 这些高亮的地方 |
[29:20] | …here, these indicate skeletal trauma. | 这里 这些标示出骨损伤 |
[29:23] | Now the program will compute trajectories. | 现在程序将计算轨迹 |
[29:28] | – Cool. – Yeah. | -赞 -是啊 |
[29:32] | So you two really thought | 你们两个真的认为 |
[29:33] | that blowing up a scuba suit was gonna work, huh? | 炸掉一套潜水衣能解决问题 是吗 |
[29:35] | It did– we determined that Inger Johannsen absolutely | 解决了啊 我们肯定地判断出英格·乔汉森 |
[29:38] | did not die from explosives shoved down her throat. | 不是被塞进她喉咙的炸药炸死的 |
[29:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:43] | Okay, now the computer should tell us | 现在计算机会告诉我们 |
[29:44] | what caused the internal injuries. | 是什么造成了体内的损伤 |
[29:47] | A gunshot. But there is no bullet. | 枪击 可没有子弹啊 |
[29:50] | Yeah, a contact gunshot without a bullet. | 是啊 没有子弹的零距离枪击 |
[29:53] | Doesn’t make any sense; what does that even mean? | 这讲不通啊 这意味着什么 |
[29:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wh-what just happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[30:00] | I think I smell something. | 我好像闻到些什么 |
[30:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[30:05] | No. | 不是吧 |
[30:22] | I can’t wait to hear where this is going. | 我真是等不及想知道你们这是闹哪样 |
[30:23] | You’re making my story better all the time. | 你们总是能让我的报道变得更棒 |
[30:25] | Who told you about the informant files? | 是谁告诉你关于线人档案的事 |
[30:27] | He didn’t give a name. | 他没告诉我他的名字 |
[30:28] | When did this mysterious source contact you? | 这个神秘线人什么时候联系你的 |
[30:31] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[30:32] | Now, you called Sophia Berman and Chris Pelant. | 你给索菲亚·伯曼和克里斯·普朗特打了电话 |
[30:34] | It’s almost like you knew everything before they did. | 你好像在他们之前就知道了所有事情 |
[30:37] | Wait a minute. Suddenly I’m a person of interest here? | 等等 突然我就变成嫌疑人了吗 |
[30:40] | Oh, you’re not interesting; you’re just a suspect. | 你很无趣 只是嫌疑人 |
[30:42] | You’ve got nothing on me. | 你毫无证据 |
[30:43] | I know what your profile says, | 我知道你们的侧写怎么说的 |
[30:45] | and I don’t fit it. | 而我并不符合 |
[30:45] | You’re smart enough to know that. | 你足够聪明 可以假装 |
[30:47] | You needed a big story bad enough to make one. | 你急需一个大报道 不惜编造一个 |
[30:48] | If you’re trying to scare me into naming my source, | 如果你想通过恐吓使我说出线人的名字 |
[30:51] | it’s not gonna work. | 是没用的 |
[30:52] | I don’t think you have a source. | 我认为你没有线人 |
[30:53] | I think you killed that girl in order to save your career. | 我认为你杀了那个女孩以保住自己的饭碗 |
[30:58] | Where were you between the hours of 5:00 and 6:00 a.m. | 早上五点到六点间 尸体在博物馆 |
[31:01] | when those remains were found in the museum? | 被找到的时候 你在哪里 |
[31:04] | – Alone in bed, asleep. – Two weeks ago, | -独自一人在床上睡觉 -两周前 |
[31:05] | the FBI had a blood drive– where were you then? | 联调局献血时你在哪儿 |
[31:07] | – At home writing. – Alone? | -在家写作 -一个人吗 |
[31:10] | Are you actually trying to pin this on me? | 你想把那事也栽赃在我身上吗 |
[31:11] | No, I’m just trying to catch a killer, | 不 我只是想抓住凶手 |
[31:12] | and if it just so happens to be you, pal, | 而凶手恰恰是你 老兄 |
[31:14] | that’s just gravy. | 真是有料的很 |
[31:19] | Okay, we figured out what killed her. | 我们想出杀死她的是什么凶器了 |
[31:22] | It’s a bang stick. | 是个捕鱼枪 |
[31:23] | Divers use it for sharks. | 潜水者用这个对付鲨鱼 |
[31:24] | That thing can kill someone? | 那个能杀死人吗 |
[31:31] | Okay. That’s a yes. | 好吧 能 |
[31:33] | The killer must have shoved it into her abdomen | 凶手一定是将这个插入她胸腔下 |
[31:35] | beneath the rib cage and fired. | 的腹部 然后开火 |
[31:37] | Hey. So it turned out the malware killed our fans. | 是恶意软件毁掉了风扇 |
[31:41] | They’re supposed to turn on | 风扇本应在CPU达到 |
[31:42] | when the CPU reaches 75 degrees, | 75华氏度[23.8摄氏度]时启动 |
[31:45] | but the malware added a zero and made it 750. | 但是恶意软件加了个零 变成了750华氏度 |
[31:48] | How did this malware get past our firewall? | 恶意软件是怎么通过我们的防火墙的 |
[31:51] | Well, it didn’t– it originated in my computer. | 它没有 是从我的电脑里开始运行的 |
[31:53] | Wait, but it wouldn’t have gotten in there | 等等 如果你不下载东西 |
[31:55] | – unless you had downloaded something. – Yeah. | -不是不会进到你电脑里吗 -是啊 |
[31:57] | Or uploaded. | 或是上传 |
[31:58] | All you uploaded were the scans of those bones. | 你只上传了骨头那些扫描结果 |
[32:01] | Are you telling me | 你是说 |
[32:03] | that there’s a computer virus in the bones? | 骨头里有电脑病毒吗 |
[32:05] | I have no idea how this happened, | 我不知道这是怎么发生的 |
[32:07] | but it is the only explanation. | 但这是唯一的解释 |
[32:09] | I need Dr. Brennan to look at the bones now. | 我需要布纳恩博士来看看骨头 |
[32:14] | These are all of the bones that you scanned into the computer? | 这些就是你扫描的所有骨头吗 |
[32:17] | Yeah. Wendell swears there’s no microchips, nothing. | 是的 温德尔很确定没有芯片 什么都没有 |
[32:22] | There’s a roughness. | 这里有些不平滑 |
[32:23] | Is it pitting from the fatal explosion? | 是爆炸造成的凹痕吗 |
[32:25] | I don’t think so. Hand me the bottle | 不是 把染色剂和刷子 |
[32:27] | of edicol dye and a brush. | 递给我 |
[32:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[32:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:43] | It’s some kind of fractal pattern. | 是某种不规则的图形 |
[32:47] | Whoever did this wrote malware on bone | 不管是谁在骨头上写了恶意软件 |
[32:50] | that-that took down a million bucks’ worth of computers. | 他搞掂了价值一百万美元的电脑系统 |
[32:54] | Who would know how to do that? | 谁这么厉害 |
[32:55] | A computer genius who wants us to know | 一个在向我们显摆他不需要电脑的 |
[32:57] | that he doesn’t need a computer. | 电脑天才 |
[32:59] | Pelant. | 普朗特 |
[33:01] | But he has an ankle monitor. | 但是他有监控脚环 |
[33:03] | I’m telling you, this guy is a genius. | 我告诉你 他是个天才 |
[33:11] | Man walking his dog spotted him about an hour ago. | 一个遛狗的人一个小时前发现了他 |
[33:14] | I wanted you to get the full effect. | 我想让你亲眼看看现场 |
[33:16] | Okay, lower it down. | 放下来 |
[33:18] | Slowly, gently. | 轻一点 慢一点 |
[33:22] | Gently. | 轻一点 |
[33:26] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[33:27] | Okay, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[33:28] | Security cameras were disabled? | 安保摄像头被破坏了 |
[33:30] | You got it. | 没错 |
[33:32] | Okay. You got him? | 好了 把住了吗 |
[33:38] | Careful, careful. | 小心 小心 |
[33:42] | He’s got no face. | 他没有脸 |
[33:46] | Well, powder burns at the base of the skull | 头骨底部有火药烧痕 |
[33:49] | are consistent with a bang stick, | 跟捕鱼枪造成的损伤相符 |
[33:51] | same thing that killed Inger Johannsen. | 跟杀死英格·乔汉森的是同一种凶器 |
[33:53] | Check his pockets, will you? | 看看他的口袋 |
[34:02] | Ezra Krane. | 艾瑞扎·克莱恩 |
[34:04] | This is not the outcome I was hoping for… | 这不是我想要的结局 |
[34:07] | exactly. | 不完全是 |
[34:09] | How long has he been dead? | 他死了多久了 |
[34:10] | Still warm. Less than four hours? | 尸体还有体温 不到四个小时 |
[34:12] | Someone really didn’t want Ezra Krane to reveal his source. | 有人非常不想让艾瑞扎·克莱恩说出线人的名字 |
[34:16] | Let’s make sure we get secure transportation for this body. | 要确保运送尸体的安保 |
[34:19] | Well, we have fresh remains. | 有未腐化的尸体 |
[34:21] | Whoever did this– we’ll get him. | 不管是谁干的 我们会抓到他 |
[34:29] | This is ridiculous. | 这太扯了 |
[34:31] | The body left the scene over two hours ago. | 尸体离开现场已经两个小时了 |
[34:33] | I watched it get loaded onto the coroner’s van myself. | 我亲自看着尸体被送上验尸官的面包车 |
[34:36] | Should I call Caroline again? | 我是不是应该给卡罗琳打电话 |
[34:37] | You’ve already called her twice. | 你已经打了两次了 |
[34:39] | I got some very strange results back on the skull wound swab. | 我在头骨伤口的擦拭物检测得到了极为奇怪的结果 |
[34:42] | There’s traces of thorium dioxide. | 二氧化钍的残留 |
[34:45] | It’s used in heat-resistant ceramics, | 用于耐热陶瓷 |
[34:47] | like gas lamps and old vacuum tubes. | 比如煤气灯和老式真空管 |
[34:50] | The same kind of vacuum tubes they use in old computers? | 用在老式计算机中的那种真空管吗 |
[34:52] | Actually, yeah, now that you mention it. | 你这么一说 没错 |
[34:54] | Didn’t Booth say that Pelant had an old computer? | 布斯不是说普朗特有台老式电脑吗 |
[34:58] | Yes, but he’s also got that ankle monitor. | 是的 但是他还戴了监视脚环啊 |
[35:00] | The killer made a cipher out of spine, | 凶手用脊椎骨做出了密码 |
[35:02] | and he wrote malware on bone, | 他在骨头上编写了恶意软件 |
[35:04] | and-and he killed two people | 用空弹和窗帘杆 |
[35:06] | with blanks and a curtain rod. | 杀死了两个人 |
[35:08] | I think he can get around an ankle monitor. | 我觉得他对付得了监控脚环 |
[35:09] | Pelant did this, Cam. He did it. | 是普朗特干的 凯 是他干的 |
[35:12] | Call Dr. Brennan. | 给布纳恩博士打电话 |
[35:14] | Your body won’t be arriving any time soon. | 那具尸体运不来了 |
[35:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:18] | The coroner’s van left the scene with a Metro PD escort, | 验尸官的车由警察护送离开事发现场后 |
[35:22] | but they got a radio call ordering them | 却收到无线电话命令他们 |
[35:24] | to reroute to the medical examiner’s office, | 改变线路去验尸员办公室 |
[35:27] | where there was paperwork ordering the body transferred | 那里有文件命令将尸体转移到 |
[35:30] | to DC Memorial. | 华盛顿纪念堂 |
[35:32] | DC Memorial also had paperwork. | 那里还有一些文书 |
[35:34] | Only theirs said that the autopsy was complete, | 只是上面说尸检已经完成 |
[35:37] | and that infectious tissue was found. | 发现了具传染性的组织 |
[35:40] | Oh, my God. The protocol. | 我的天 协议 |
[35:42] | What? What protocol? | 什么 什么协议 |
[35:44] | Once autopsies are complete, | 一旦解剖完成 |
[35:46] | bodies with infectious tissue are cremated | 有传染性组织的尸体 |
[35:48] | as medical waste. | 将像医疗废物一样火化 |
[35:50] | A set of orders were passed down through channels | 一系列命令从上面传达下来 |
[35:52] | that even the Almighty Himself would need an atlas | 即便是万能的上帝也会需要图谱 |
[35:55] | and a double shot of bourbon to navigate. | 和两杯波旁威士忌去操作 |
[35:58] | He thinks he’s smarter than us. | 他认为自己比我们聪明 |
[35:59] | He may be right. | 他可能是对的 |
[36:05] | I don’t know anyone smarter than I am. | 我没遇到任何比我聪明的人 |
[36:07] | Well, they didn’t say that he was, just that he might be. | 他们没那么说 只是觉得有这种可能 |
[36:10] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[36:11] | Pelant’s parole officer’s bringing him in, which is good. | 普朗特的假释官把他带来了 |
[36:13] | He’s resourceful. | 他机智狡猾 |
[36:15] | That doesn’t make him smarter than I am. | 并不能说他比我聪明 |
[36:18] | Primitive hunters were resourceful. | 原始狩猎者也很机智 |
[36:20] | Oh, you know, he did manage to get gunpowder | 他没有留下任何蛛丝马迹的就搞到了 |
[36:22] | for his bang stick without leaving tracks. | 捕鱼枪的火药 |
[36:24] | That’s pretty resourceful. | 确实够机智狡猾的 |
[36:25] | He could have used putrefied urine. | 他可以用腐臭的尿液 |
[36:27] | It’s an excellent source of potassium nitrate. | 那是极好的硝酸钾来源 |
[36:29] | Right. Oh, so you’re saying | 好吧 你是说 |
[36:31] | that sometimes something that stinks has the potential | 有时散发恶臭的东西 |
[36:33] | to be turned into something– | 也有潜质变成 |
[36:36] | I don’t know– valuable? | 很有价值的东西 |
[36:38] | Are you talking about putrefied urine or a mighty hut? | 你指的是腐臭尿液还是强大小屋 |
[36:43] | Both. | 两者都有 |
[36:52] | Lot of trouble carting that thing in here. | 把那东西运来还真不简单 |
[36:54] | Why’d you do that, Agent Booth? | 为什么那么做 布斯探员 |
[36:55] | My guys took a look. | 我的人要检查一下 |
[36:56] | – Turns out there’s a vacuum tube missing. – Yeah? | -结果发现缺失了一个电子管 -是吗 |
[36:58] | That’s a drag. It’s going to be tough to replace. | 真令人头大 那东西很难换的 |
[37:01] | Especially since I can’t get online. | 尤其是我还不能上网 |
[37:02] | That seems like a pretty minor obstacle for a man | 这对于能在骨头上编写电脑病毒的人来说 |
[37:04] | who can write a computer virus on bone. | 不是什么难事吧 |
[37:06] | Mm, mm, no, not virus. | 不是病毒 |
[37:08] | The word you’re looking for is “Worm.” | 你想说的是”蠕虫” |
[37:10] | It’s a common mistake. | 常见的错误 |
[37:12] | So, you don’t deny it. | 这么说你不否认 |
[37:13] | Why deny the impossible? | 为什么要否认不可能的事 |
[37:14] | This sends a signal every | 这个东西每38秒 |
[37:17] | 38 seconds to the monitoring company, | 就会给监控中心发信号 |
[37:19] | and the records will show that I never left my house. | 记录会显示我从没离开过家 |
[37:22] | I talked to them. He’s right. | 我问了监控人员 他说的不错 |
[37:24] | You can charge me, you can charge me, | 你可以指控我 当然可以 |
[37:26] | but-but what jury is going to believe that I killed a girl, | 但陪审团不会相信我能在38秒内 |
[37:28] | cut her up, and then dumped her in the museum, | 杀了那女孩 再肢解了她 |
[37:30] | all in 38 seconds? | 然后把她丢在博物馆里 |
[37:34] | You did it, but you couldn’t have done it. | 你确实杀了她 但你又不可能做了这些 |
[37:36] | It’s quantum indeterminacy. | 这是量子不确定性 |
[37:38] | I knew you’d say that. | 我就知道你会这么讲 |
[37:41] | I have a lot of time on my hands, | 我有大把空闲时间 |
[37:42] | so I’ve read all the court transcripts | 于是就拜读了你们提供法庭证词的 |
[37:43] | where you guys gave testimony. | 所有文本记录 |
[37:45] | You are not gonna get away with this, pal. | 朋友 你跑不掉的 |
[37:47] | Actually, it kind of looks like he is. | 实际上看起来他能逃得掉 |
[37:49] | It’s the giant flaw in our system. | 这就是美国法制的巨大漏洞 |
[37:51] | Trying to make the system secure, | 试图建立安全的机制 |
[37:53] | we make it more complex. | 却使之变得很复杂 |
[37:55] | But the more complex we make it, | 可是越是复杂 |
[37:57] | the more insecure we actually are. | 实际上却更不安全 |
[38:01] | It turns out I’m not a complex guy. | 可我不是一个复杂的人 |
[38:03] | I’m a simple guy, and simple guys | 我是个简单的人 然而 |
[38:05] | always take down guys like you. | 简单的人总能制服你这种人 |
[38:09] | Tell his guard he’s ready to go. | 告诉护送人员 他可以走了 |
[38:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:14] | Give Jack Hodgins my regards. | 替我向杰克·哈金斯问好 |
[38:19] | I knew he’d enjoy the code in the spine. | 我就知道他会喜欢那个脊椎谜语的 |
[40:41] | We will get him, Booth. | 我们会抓住他的 布斯 |
[40:42] | It might take time, but he is not smarter than I am. | 也许需要些时间 但他没我聪明 |
[40:45] | Right. | 没错 |
[40:48] | Just be careful in here, all right? | 进来一定要小心 |
[40:49] | I don’t want you to trip… | 我不想让你绊倒… |
[40:50] | Light around here somewhere– I got it. | 灯就在这附近 我来找 |
[40:52] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么 |
[40:53] | The mighty hut appears to be leaking. | 强大小屋可能在漏水 |
[40:56] | I’ll be able to patch that. | 我会修好的 |
[40:57] | Listen, I told you, this place needs a lot of work, | 告诉过你 这个地方需要大修特修 |
[40:59] | so you have to use your imagination. | 所以你要充分发挥下想象 |
[41:05] | Huh? | 怎么样 |
[41:07] | Right? Uh-huh. | 还好吧 怎样 |
[41:13] | Oh, my God, Booth. | 天呐 布斯 |
[41:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[41:18] | Uh, look, it’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[41:18] | You know what? I can get my security deposit back. | 我可以把押金要回来 |
[41:21] | It was only one month’s salary. It’s not gonna kill me. | 只是一个月的薪水而已 没什么大不了 |
[41:24] | You don’t want to go over there. | 你别过去了 |
[41:26] | That part kind of blew up. | 那儿坏了 |
[41:27] | It’s where the marshals breached. I’m sorry. | 管子裂了 对不起 |
[41:29] | This is a bad idea. I messed up. | 这真是糟糕的决定 我错了 |
[41:32] | It’s perfect. | 这里好极了 |
[41:34] | What? | 什么 |
[41:35] | I can see the bones, Booth. | 我可以看到”骨头” 布斯 |
[41:37] | The bones of the house. | 房子的”骨头” |
[41:40] | It’s going to be wonderful. | 会很棒的 |
[41:42] | You mean that? | 你真这么觉得 |
[41:43] | The beams and the doorways appear | 光线和走廊的角度 |
[41:44] | to be structurally sound, | 很合适 |
[41:45] | and the proportions are very pleasing. | 房间结构也不错 |
[41:49] | I can imagine it whole. | 我完全可以想象的出来 |
[41:51] | So can I. | 我也可以 |
[41:52] | There’s a backyard, | 还有后院 |
[41:53] | there’s room for a swing… A tree house! | 还有放秋千的地方…还有树屋 |
[41:56] | Where-Where’s the baby’s room? | 宝宝的房间呢 |
[41:57] | Oh, you’re gonna love it. Okay, it’s this way. | 你会喜欢的 在这边 |
[41:58] | Be careful walking around, all right? | 小心脚下 |
[42:01] | Look, it’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[42:01] | It’s right next to our room, okay? | 就在我们屋子旁边 |
[42:03] | So we can be close to her. | 这样我们离她就很近了 |
[42:04] | And we’re gonna rip that wall out, and it’s gonna be huge. | 然后把这堵墙推倒 这里就会很宽敞 |
[42:07] | Oh, we could plant a cherry blossom tree outside the window. | 可以在窗户外面种一棵樱花树 |
[42:11] | Anything. Yes, we can. | 什么都行 都可以 |
[42:12] | I-I already talked to Wendell, | 我和温德尔说了 |
[42:13] | and he… you know, he needs the work, | 他也需要这份工作 |
[42:15] | so, we’ll get this place in decent shape | 我们可以在宝宝出生前 |
[42:17] | before this baby arrives. | 就把房子装修好 |
[42:20] | We have a house, Booth. | 我们有房子啦 布斯 |
[42:24] | You found our house. | 你为我们找到了房子 |
[42:27] | We have a home. | 我们有家啦 |
[42:30] | Oh! Oh, could you feel that? She kicked! | 感觉到了吗 她刚动了 |
[42:32] | I think she’s trying to tell you that she likes her room. | 我觉得她想告诉你她很喜欢自己的房间 |
[42:35] | – You think? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |