时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Oh, she winked at me. | 她冲我眨眼了 |
[00:08] | She probably has something in her eye. | 她也许只是眼睛里进东西了 |
[00:10] | Do you have the shopping list? | 购物单在你那吗 |
[00:11] | Yeah. I have the shopping list right there. | 在 在我这儿 |
[00:12] | Why do you have to be like that, huh? | 你为什么非得那么说呢 |
[00:14] | She could’ve winked at me. | 她也许刚刚真的冲我眨眼了 |
[00:15] | She’s six weeks old, Booth. | 她才六周大 布斯 |
[00:16] | She’s developmentally incapable of making the decision | 她现在的发育状况导致她没有做出向你眨眼 |
[00:19] | to wink at you. | 决定的能力 |
[00:20] | Well, she could be just like you, you know, | 没准她跟你一样 |
[00:21] | brilliant and crazy about me. | 绝顶聪明且疯狂地爱着我 |
[00:25] | Hey, that’s a good one. | 你看 眨的不错嘛 |
[00:27] | See that? Mommy winked, too. | 看见没 妈妈也会眨眼哦 |
[00:28] | Okay. I have packed extra onesies, a sweater… | 我给她带了额外的开档裤 一件毛衣 |
[00:32] | I have infant sunscreen, if they take her outside… | 万一他们带她去户外玩 我准备了婴儿防晒霜 |
[00:34] | Bones, she’s gonna be fine. | 骨头 她不会有事的 |
[00:36] | The Jeffersonian’s got one of the best day care centers | 杰斐逊实验室的日托中心 |
[00:38] | in the country. | 可是全国首屈一指的 |
[00:39] | Well, logically I know that’s true, | 逻辑上我知道你说的很对 |
[00:41] | but for some reason, I’m still anxious. | 可是不知道为什么我就是很担心 |
[00:43] | Yeah, because you’re her mom, right, | 那是因为你是她妈妈 对吧 |
[00:45] | and it’s her first day at day care, | 这是她第一天去日托中心 |
[00:47] | and you’re first day back at work. | 也是你产假后第一天回去上班 |
[00:49] | You’re gonna miss her. | 你会想她的 |
[00:50] | Well, I’ll see her in a few hours. | 我几个小时后就能再见到她了 |
[00:51] | Oh, do you have organic baby wipes on your list? | 你有没有把有机婴儿湿巾写到购物单上 |
[00:53] | Yes. I have organic baby wipes, I have diapers. | 写了 我写了有机婴儿湿巾 尿片 |
[00:56] | Oh. And I got food for us so we don’t starve. | 我还写了要买吃的 免得咱俩饿死 |
[00:58] | Good. Okay, oh. | 很好 好的 |
[01:00] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[01:07] | Bones, she’s gonna be fine, all right? | 骨头 她不会有事的 知道吗 |
[01:09] | If you need her, | 如果你想见她 |
[01:10] | the lab is really close to the day care. | 日托中心就在你们实验室附近 |
[01:13] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[01:15] | Oh! Did you remember to wash the nipples? | 对了 你有没有记得洗奶嘴[与乳头同音] |
[01:18] | Yeah, when I showered this morning. | 洗了 今天早上我冲澡的时候洗了 |
[01:19] | But I don’t think day care is gonna check. | 但我想日托中心应该不会检查我的乳头吧 |
[01:22] | She winked at me! | 她朝我眨眼了 |
[01:25] | I think she winked at me. | 我认为她刚刚朝我眨眼了 |
[01:27] | She’s brilliant, just like her dad. | 她聪明绝顶 跟她爸一样 |
[01:29] | – Right? Like her dad. – She’s very advanced. | -对吧 跟她爸一样 -她发育得很好 |
[01:30] | – I knew she would be. – Yeah, of course. | -我就知道她会这样 -当然 |
[01:36] | You didn’t have to rush us like that, Walter. | 你用不着这么赶 沃尔特 |
[01:38] | Well, the uh, the campground closes at 8:00. | 露营地八点钟就关门了 |
[01:40] | And if we’re late, we won’t have anyplace to sleep. | 如果我们去晚了 就没地方睡了 |
[01:43] | A motel with pay-per-view and Wi-Fi | 我不介意住在一个有付费点播 |
[01:45] | sounds pretty good to me. | 和无线网络的小旅馆里 |
[01:46] | Yeah, the whole point of this trip | 咱们这次出游的目的 |
[01:47] | is so that we can all be one with nature. | 就是为了跟自然融为一体 |
[01:50] | People stopped living in the woods for a reason, Dad. | 人类不再住在野外是有原因的 老爸 |
[01:52] | Did you remember the cooler? | 你带小冷柜了吗 |
[01:53] | – Yes. – And the emergency radio? | -带了 -紧急无线电设备呢 |
[01:55] | – And the first… – Yes, yes, yes. | -还有… -带了 带了 都带了 |
[01:56] | And the first aid kit. Yes. | 还有急救箱 都带了 |
[01:58] | And the marshmallows, and my guitar. | 还有棉花糖 和我的吉他 |
[02:01] | Oh, God, not your guitar. | 天啊 你还带了吉他 |
[02:11] | I cannot believe you forget to tie down the luggage, Walter! | 你竟然忘了把行李都绑好 沃尔特 |
[02:14] | Well, maybe if you didn’t nag me. | 要是你不这么一直唠叨 没准我就记得了 |
[02:15] | Don’t… | 别 |
[02:17] | God, what did you run over? | 天啊 你撞了什么呀 |
[02:19] | Probably a possum. I know it’s sad, sweetie, but… | 没准是只负鼠 真可怜 宝贝儿 但是 |
[02:22] | but these things happen. | 这种事难以避免 |
[02:23] | Let’s just pick up our stuff, okay? | 快点把东西都捡起来吧 |
[02:25] | Just…what? What? | 搞什么 |
[02:31] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[02:42] | You know, I owe you a 20 acre thank you, Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士 我欠了一个天大的人情 |
[02:45] | My professor was… | 你给我的评价 |
[02:46] | he was mighty impressed by the evaluation you gave me. | 给我的教授留下了非常深刻的印象 |
[02:48] | Oh, just telling the truth, Finn. | 我不过是实话实说而已 芬恩 |
[02:50] | Are your classes going well? | 你的课程进行得顺利吗 |
[02:51] | Well, sometimes I find myself lost in the forest, but, uh… | 有时我会觉得自己像是在森林里迷了路一样 |
[02:55] | as long as no one walks off | 但是只要大家离开时 |
[02:56] | and leaves their campfire burning, | 都记得扑灭自己那团篝火 |
[02:57] | I guess I’ll be okay. | 问题就不大 |
[02:59] | Wow. That was a lot of imagery. | 你还真是用了很多生动的比喻呀 |
[03:02] | My mama used to say God gave us words | 我妈常说上帝赐予了我们词藻 |
[03:04] | and it’s our job to put wings on them. | 而我们的任务则是赋予它们翅膀 |
[03:07] | Finn, I thought you were gonna call me about this weekend. | 芬恩 我以为你会打电话给我商量这周末的事吗 |
[03:10] | Lily. | 丽丽 |
[03:13] | I-I’m sorry but… | 抱歉 可是 |
[03:15] | I have to work all weekend. | 我这周末要上班 |
[03:17] | Yeah, this is my boss. | 对了 这位就是我的老板 |
[03:19] | She says there’s fields to plow, weekend or no. | 她说不管周不周末 该耕地就得耕地 |
[03:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:24] | Finn has to hitch the horses to the wagon | 芬恩要套上马 |
[03:26] | and use that plow to unearth the… | 然后驾着犁车 |
[03:30] | the…he’s got to work. | 他要上班 |
[03:33] | Maybe next week? | 要不改下周吧 |
[03:35] | Sure. Yeah, uh, maybe next week. | 当然 也许下周吧 |
[03:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:41] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[03:41] | She seemed sweet and really beautiful. | 她看上去人挺好 还很漂亮 |
[03:44] | No, I got papers to write and… | 但是我要写论文而且 |
[03:45] | All work and no play, Finn. | 只用功而不玩耍 芬恩 |
[03:47] | You’ve got to have some fun, date a little. | 你得劳逸结合才行 约个小会什么的 |
[03:50] | Three scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, | 三份炒鸡蛋 培根 香肠 薯条 |
[03:54] | – toast, OJ, and coffee. – That’s mine. | -土司 橙汁还有咖啡 -是我的 |
[03:56] | And a small coffee with skim milk. | 还有一份咖啡加脱脂奶 |
[04:00] | Oh. There is a body on the interstate. | 洲际公路上发现了一具尸体 |
[04:02] | I’ve got to run, and you can prep the lab. | 我得走了 你先回实验室准备一下 |
[04:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:12] | Be careful while removing the remains. | 大家铲遗骸的时候小心点 |
[04:14] | I need every piece of bone in the condition it was discovered. | 每块骨头都必须以被发现时的状态封装 |
[04:21] | Okay, spatulas. | 好吧 炒菜铲 |
[04:22] | What, are you guys getting your technology | 怎么着 你们现在的技术灵感 |
[04:24] | from flipping pancakes now? | 都来源于厨艺吗 |
[04:25] | Well, most of the tissue looks | 大部分组织看起来 |
[04:26] | to have been mashed into the road | 都好像是被碾进了路面里 |
[04:28] | or dried in the sun. | 要不是就是被太阳晒干了 |
[04:29] | Cars must’ve been running over this guy all night long | 昨晚一整晚肯定都有车从这家伙身上碾过去 |
[04:31] | not knowing he was human. | 却全然不知自己轧到了人 |
[04:33] | Based on the size of the femoral head, | 以股骨头的大小来判断 |
[04:34] | the victim is female. | 死者是女性 |
[04:35] | Female. Just testing you, Bones. | 女性 我只是想考考你而已 骨头 |
[04:37] | So, first day back. | 第一天回来上班 |
[04:39] | What’s it like not seeing your little one? | 见不到你小宝贝儿的感觉不好受吧 |
[04:41] | I have confidence in the day care center. | 我对日托中心很有信心 |
[04:43] | The director has a doctorate in child development. | 那里的校长有儿童发育方面的博士学位 |
[04:46] | – We got her transcripts. – Really? | -我们还有她学位证的副本呢 -是吗 |
[04:49] | Oh, Booth used the FBI… | 布斯借用了联邦调查局的 |
[04:50] | Bones. That’s between us, right? | 骨头 这件事你知我知就好了 |
[04:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:57] | Oh. Is that Christine? | 这是克里斯汀吗 |
[04:59] | Isn’t she beautiful, huh? She winks, too. | 美吧 还会眨眼呢 |
[05:01] | I told the director to send a photo every half an hour. | 我叫校长每半个小时发张照片给我 |
[05:04] | Wow. I didn’t know they did that. | 我还真不知道他们还有这种服务 |
[05:06] | They don’t usually. | 他们通常不提供 |
[05:07] | But I told her because of my position, | 但我告诉她 以我的职位 |
[05:09] | that I could have her fired. | 我可以炒了她 |
[05:11] | Well, everything I’m seeing points to a hit and run. | 我认为目前所有证据都指向交通肇事逃逸 |
[05:13] | Hit and run, not our problem. Nice. | 交通肇事逃逸不属于我们的管辖范围 太好了 |
[05:15] | I’m not so sure about that, Booth. There’s no skull. | 我可不太确定 布斯 我们没发现头骨 |
[05:17] | Look. You know what? It probably got knocked off | 听着 说不准头骨是被昨天晚上 |
[05:19] | by one of, you know, the cars that ran over her last night. | 撞到她的某辆车给撞飞了 |
[05:21] | No. Separation of the disc from the body of the vertebra | 不可能 她颈椎间盘的分离方式表明 |
[05:25] | indicates that her head was removed | 在她的尸体被丢在路上之前 |
[05:27] | before she was left on the road. | 她就已经身首异处了 |
[05:29] | Well, that doesn’t sound accidental at all. | 那听起来可不像是意外 |
[05:31] | I’m gonna take a photo. | 我要照张相 |
[05:35] | Mr. Abernathy should see this right away | 然后马上发给阿伯纳西先生 |
[05:36] | so he can determine | 以便他找出 |
[05:37] | what type of weapon might’ve caused this. | 可能用来行凶的凶器种类 |
[05:41] | What? Something worse than her head getting cut off? | 怎么了 还有什么事比头被砍下来糟糕吗 |
[05:43] | I sent the photo to the day care director. | 我把那张照片发给日托中心的校长了 |
[05:46] | Day one — not a good first impression. | 第一天留下这种印象可不好 |
[05:50] | How…is there an “unsend” Button? | 我怎么才能 有没有撤回键 |
[06:28] | There are no kurf marks. | 没有发现切痕 |
[06:30] | I mean, this lady’s head wasn’t slashed or sawed off. | 我是说这位女士的头不是被砍掉或是锯掉的 |
[06:32] | – Meaning? – It was torn off. | -也就是说 -她的头是被扯下来的 |
[06:35] | Maybe an animal killed her. | 她没准是受到野兽袭击了 |
[06:37] | I mean, these marks on the bones, | 骨头上的痕迹 |
[06:38] | they could be from claws, right? | 可能是爪子造成的 |
[06:39] | Nope. The abrasions to the fibula | 不是 腓骨和胫骨上的擦伤 |
[06:42] | and the tibia are all in the same downward direction. | 其延伸方向都是一样的 |
[06:44] | This lady was dragged along the highway for quite a space. | 这个女人被沿着公路拖拽了很长一段距离 |
[06:46] | – I’ve seen this before. – Really? A lot? | -我见过这种痕迹 -真的 经常吗 |
[06:49] | On the bones of a deer that was snagged by a pickup | 一头鹿被货车撞后 被拖拽好几英里 |
[06:51] | and dragged for a few miles. | 它的骨头就是这样 |
[06:52] | I missed so much growing up in a city. | 我长在城市里真是错过好多趣闻啊 |
[06:54] | Have you discovered anything, Mr. Abernathy? | 有什么发现吗 阿伯纳西先生 |
[06:56] | Well, the abrasions indicate that | 擦伤表明 |
[06:58] | the victim was dragged for a stretch. | 死者被拖拽了很远 |
[06:59] | What dragged her I haven’t determined yet. | 是什么干的我还不确定 |
[07:02] | But based on the length of her fibula, | 但根据腓骨的长度 |
[07:03] | I’d say she was anywhere from 154 to 161 centimeters tall. | 我认为她的身高在154到161厘米之间 |
[07:08] | And taking into account her gracile form | 考虑到她纤细的体型 |
[07:10] | and small muscle attachments, | 以及细小的附着肌肉 |
[07:12] | I’d say she weighed approximately 54 kilos. | 我判断她的体重大概是54公斤 |
[07:15] | Dr. Hodgins? | 哈金斯博士 |
[07:18] | It’s diesel fuel. | 是柴油 |
[07:19] | Smell it. | 你闻闻 |
[07:20] | Diesel fuel leaked on her. | 柴油漏到她身上了 |
[07:23] | Well, that could be from any vehicle that ran over her. | 可能来自任何一辆压过她的车 |
[07:24] | No. It stained the bone. | 不 已经染到骨头了 |
[07:26] | Staining that deep would take time. | 染这么深需要一段时间 |
[07:28] | It probably came from the vehicle that dragged her. | 很可能来自拖拽她的那辆车 |
[07:31] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[07:32] | There’s some kind of oil or grease on the back of the victim’s shirt. | 在死者衬衣里 有某种油或油脂的痕迹 |
[07:37] | NGLI 1.5 grade lubricant. | NGLI 1.5级润滑油 |
[07:40] | I used to work on our pickup. | 我以前修过货车 |
[07:41] | Diesel… | 柴油 |
[07:42] | and that weight multipurpose grease are used on semis. | 和这种多用途润滑脂都是用在大卡车上 |
[07:46] | Okay then. | 那就是说 |
[07:47] | Our victim was dragged by an 18-wheeler. | 死者被一辆18轮大卡车拖着 |
[07:55] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[07:56] | Agent Booth, you got a minute? | 布斯探员 你有空吗 |
[07:57] | No, I don’t. I don’t have any time. | 我没有 我没时间 |
[07:59] | I got 15 minutes to get to the store before my family starves. | 在宝宝饿肚子前 只有15分钟去商店 |
[08:02] | Okay, new baby, I got it. I’ll make it quick. | 你刚做爸爸 我明白 我长话短说 |
[08:03] | I heard that your victim was dragged by a semitruck. | 我听说你案子的死者被一辆大卡车拖过 |
[08:06] | There’s a weigh station half mile ahead of the place | 在尸体被发现前方半英里处 |
[08:08] | the body was discovered. | 有一个称重站 |
[08:09] | Wait a second, Shaw, half mile ahead of the body? | 等一下 肖恩 尸体前方半英里吗 |
[08:11] | – That doesn’t do anything for me. – No. Actually it does, sir. | -对我没啥用 -不是 实际上有 长官 |
[08:13] | – Let me show you. – Okay | -让我解释下 -好吧 |
[08:15] | Weigh stations use weigh-in-motion scales | 称重站在实际测量点 |
[08:17] | embedded in the road approximately one mile | 一英里前的公路上 |
[08:20] | before the actual station. | 设有行驶中称重器 |
[08:25] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[08:25] | You’re saying the truck would’ve crossed over the scale | 你是说卡车在通过仪器时 |
[08:27] | while dragging the victim. | 还拖着死者 |
[08:28] | And it would’ve recorded the excess weight of the victim. | 所称的重量就会包括死者的体重 |
[08:31] | And we’d be able to locate the specific truck. | 我们就能找到这辆卡车 |
[08:33] | – Yes, sir. – Good work, Shaw. | -是的 长官 -干得好 肖恩 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna go to the store, while I’m doing that | 我要去商店了 我去的时候 |
[08:36] | I want you to cross-reference the weights from the two scales… | 你就把两处的称重记录做交叉对比 |
[08:39] | Well, I did, and one truck did weigh more | 我对比过来 有一辆卡车在称重站 |
[08:41] | when pulling into the station. | 确实更沉 |
[08:43] | And I already got the victim’s weight from Mr. Abernathy. | 我已从阿伯纳西先生那里得到死者的体重 |
[08:45] | Hey, gold star. You win a chicken dinner. | 太能干了 给你一朵小红花 |
[08:47] | Okay. I’m gonna go to the store and get organic baby wipes, | 我得去商店买有机婴儿湿巾 |
[08:49] | ’cause for some reason they have to be organic… | 也不知道为啥 非得要有机的… |
[08:51] | There’s less chance of a rash– | 可降低出疹子的几率 |
[08:52] | their skin is extra sensitive… | 他们的皮肤特别敏感 |
[08:55] | There’s a truck that belongs to Fields Market | 有一辆属于菲尔斯超市的卡车 |
[08:58] | that drove over the scale weighing 122 pounds more | 在仪器处的称重比称重站处 |
[09:01] | than it did at the weigh station. | 多了122磅 |
[09:03] | It’s the weight of the victim. | 正好是死者的体重 |
[09:04] | That’s the truck. | 就是它了 |
[09:05] | So the trick is to track it down, while I’m at the store. | 下面就是 我去商店时 你找到这辆车 |
[09:08] | Well, according to the GPS unit that Fields Market | 菲尔斯超市在所有所属卡车中 |
[09:11] | places in all of their trucks, their driver, | 都装有GPS 据此可知 |
[09:13] | Alan Bates, is currently in Baltimore. | 卡车司机阿兰·贝茨正在巴尔的摩 |
[09:16] | And I have his exact location for you. | 我帮你查到了他的准确位置 |
[09:20] | Of course you do. | 就知道你有 |
[09:21] | There it is, right there. | 就在这纸上 |
[09:24] | I don’t suppose you have organic baby wipes on you? | 我觉得你不会连有机婴儿湿巾都有吧 |
[09:27] | No, sir, but I do have a break coming up, I could… | 没有 但我一会儿休息 我可以… |
[09:30] | That’s really okay, Shaw. | 不用麻烦了 肖恩 |
[09:31] | Just remember me when you take over the Bureau. | 只是等你当了老大 别忘了我啊 |
[09:34] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢了 |
[09:40] | I found more papers in her bra. | 我在她胸罩里又找到一些纸 |
[09:42] | Well, these papers from her pockets are all faded. | 她口袋里的纸都褪色了 |
[09:45] | I have no idea what was printed or written on them. | 完全看不出上面印了或写了什么 |
[09:48] | Must be something important. | 肯定是很重要的事 |
[09:50] | Why do you think that? | 为什么这么说 |
[09:51] | I mean, you have papers in your pockets, and so do I. | 你口袋里会装纸 我也是啊 |
[09:54] | Yeah, but do you also stuff papers into your bra? | 是 但你会把纸塞到胸罩里吗 |
[09:57] | Not since high school. | 高中后就没有了 |
[09:58] | She was hiding these, right? | 她藏着这些纸 |
[10:00] | So that means that they’re important. | 就是说它们很重要 |
[10:03] | You know, maybe even secret. | 说不定是机密 |
[10:05] | You think that this is some kind of government conspiracy? | 你认为这是什么政府阴谋吗 |
[10:08] | Ange, in 1963 the positions of the Soviet nuclear fleet | 安琪 1963年 前苏联核舰队的方位 |
[10:11] | were sewn into the lining of a hunting cap. | 就是缝在一顶猎帽的衬里中 |
[10:14] | The Video Spectral Comparator | 视频光谱比较仪 |
[10:15] | should be able to tell us what was once on here. | 应该能告诉我们这上面原来是什么 |
[10:23] | You never know. | 你永远不知道 |
[10:24] | I mean, these markings… | 这些痕迹… |
[10:26] | could be code. | 可能是密码 |
[10:28] | See? Right here. | 瞧 就在这 |
[10:29] | Yeah. It’s a UPC code on a coupon. | 是的 是优惠券上的条形码 |
[10:32] | Ten cents off any three pack of tapioca pudding. | 买任何三包木薯布丁可减一毛钱 |
[10:35] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[10:37] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[10:37] | Terrorists are trying to corner the market on tapioca pudding | 恐怖分子试图大肆囤积木薯布丁 |
[10:40] | and take down America. | 并以此拿下美国 |
[10:42] | You’re mocking me. | 你是在讽刺我 |
[10:44] | – You’re quick. So, then, | -反应很快嘛 -那么 |
[10:45] | why would she be stuffing coupons into her bra? | 她为何把优惠券塞在胸罩里 |
[10:47] | I’m telling you, it means something. | 我跟你说 肯定有某种含义 |
[10:49] | Yes, honey. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[10:50] | It means that we’re overpaying for pudding. | 这说明我们买布丁买贵了 |
[10:56] | So you haven’t found cause of death? | 你还没有确定死因 |
[10:58] | No, ma’am. So far | 没有 目前为止 |
[10:59] | all the trauma seems to be postmortem. | 所有创伤都是死后伤 |
[11:01] | I have to reconstruct her skeleton | 我需要做头骨重建 |
[11:02] | to see if I can any trauma that might’ve caused her demise. | 看看能否发现造成她死亡的创伤痕迹 |
[11:05] | And I’m running tox screens | 而我将做毒性检测 |
[11:07] | to see if there was any poisoning or drug overdose. | 看看有没有毒素或药物过量的迹象 |
[11:09] | Then I’ll get to piecing that poor woman back together. | 那我去把这个可怜的女人组装起来 |
[11:14] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[11:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[11:16] | I’m dropping off your keys, | 我给你送钥匙 |
[11:18] | unless you want to take the bus home. | 除非你想坐公车回家 |
[11:20] | Oh, I forgot. Thank you. | 我都忘了 谢谢 |
[11:26] | Oh, Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[11:27] | This is Finn Abernathy, our new intern. | 这是芬恩·阿伯纳西 新实习生 |
[11:29] | Finn, this is my daughter, Michelle. | 芬恩 这是我女儿 米歇尔 |
[11:30] | Well, I’m very pleased to meet you, Michelle. | 非常高兴见到你 米歇尔 |
[11:34] | Me, too. Cam’s told me all about you. | 我也是 凯告诉了我很多你的事 |
[11:36] | She says you’re quite the star. | 她对你称赞有嘉 |
[11:37] | Well, that’s because your mother | 那是因为 |
[11:38] | doesn’t know any other way but kind. | 你母亲是个大好人 |
[11:41] | I’m not sure she was kind enough. | 我倒不觉得她有那么好 |
[11:45] | Well, I can tell you that picture | 我至少敢说 |
[11:46] | she has of you on her desk ain’t kind enough. | 她桌上那张你的照片不够好 |
[11:48] | Clearly, they haven’t invented a camera that can do right by you. | 很明显 没有一架相机能捕捉到你的美 |
[11:51] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 我的天 谢谢夸奖 |
[11:54] | Actually, I just read that they developed | 事实上 我看报道说 |
[11:56] | an 18 mega-pixel camera that’s quite extraordinary. | 新发明的一千八百万像素相机效果非凡 |
[12:00] | Don’t you have guts to play with? | 你不是有内脏要研究吗 |
[12:03] | Yes, I do. | 是的 确实 |
[12:05] | And Finn has a skeleton to reassemble. | 而芬恩要去重建头骨 |
[12:08] | You’re right. | 你提醒我了 |
[12:10] | For a second there, you made me forget the horrors of death. | 有那么一瞬 你让我忘记了还有凶案 |
[12:13] | I’ll walk out with you. | 我跟你一起走 |
[12:14] | Oh, uh, you can stay? | 你可以留下来的 |
[12:16] | No, no, you’re busy. | 不 不要 你很忙 |
[12:17] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[12:21] | You don’t by any chance like bluegrass music, do you? | 你不会恰好喜欢蓝草音乐吧 |
[12:24] | Don’t know it. | 很不了解 |
[12:25] | Oh, well. That’s gotta change. | 那得让你了解了解啊 |
[12:27] | It makes you feel like your insides are having a party. | 听蓝草音乐能让你五脏六腑开起派对 |
[12:30] | I like parties. | 我喜欢派对 |
[12:36] | This guy here, the driver of the truck, | 这个家伙 货车司机 |
[12:38] | he’s been with Fields Market for 15 years. | 为菲尔斯超市干了15年了 |
[12:40] | He’s got two priors for solicitation of a prostitute. | 他有两次招妓前科 |
[12:43] | Hey, buddy, Special Agent Booth, FBI. | 伙计 我是特别探员布斯 |
[12:45] | What’s the deal, man. I got deliveries to make. | 老兄 什么事 我还有货要送呢 |
[12:47] | There’s perishables in there. | 车上有易腐货物 |
[12:49] | Well, deal is, we think that this truck | 我们认为这辆货车在昨晚 |
[12:50] | was used to drag a dead body along the freeway last night. | 在高速公路上拖过一具尸体 |
[12:53] | That’s a joke, right? | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[12:54] | No, it’s not a joke. | 不 不是玩笑 |
[12:56] | Bones, what are you doing? Will you get out of there? | 骨头 你在干吗 你能出来吗 |
[12:58] | – Let me do that. Come on. – Flesh and sinew. | -让我来 快点 -肌肉和肌腱 |
[13:01] | This is definitely the vehicle that dragged the victim. | 这绝对是拖过死者的车辆 |
[13:04] | Okay, th’s great. Let’s get you out of there so I can… | 好吧 太好了 你先出来我才能 |
[13:06] | Oh, Booth! Stop! I’m looking for evidence. | 布斯 住手 我在寻找证据呢 |
[13:11] | I think the victim’s head qualifies. | 我认为死者的头绝对算是证据了 |
[13:23] | I’m telling you, I have no idea | 我告诉你 我真不知道 |
[13:25] | how that woman got under my truck. | 那个女人怎么会在我车下面 |
[13:27] | I’ll bet it gets lonely out on the road, right, Alan? | 我敢说在路上人会很寂寞 是吧阿兰 |
[13:29] | Well, that’s the life I signed up for. | 那是我选择的生活 |
[13:31] | Hookers, they take off the edge? | 妓女们 为你排解寂寞吗 |
[13:33] | Nope, not anymore. | 我早就不敢那种事了 |
[13:34] | I’m a happily married man now. | 现在我是幸福的人夫 |
[13:36] | Then your wife might not be so happy to find | 那你老婆在你车里发现这些小内裤的话 |
[13:38] | these panties in your truck. | 可能不会太高兴 |
[13:40] | You can’t be going through there like that! | 你不能这么闯进去 |
[13:42] | Don’t you need a warrant? | 难道你们不需要搜查证吗 |
[13:43] | Not when the door’s open there, pal. | 伙计 门开着就不用了 |
[13:45] | There’s evidence of bodily fluid in some of these undergarments. | 部分内衣上有体液的痕迹 |
[13:49] | Okay, obviously, married or not, | 显然 不管你结没结婚 |
[13:50] | you definitely like to have company on the road, huh? | 你都喜欢路上有个伴儿 |
[13:53] | This isn’t what you think. | 不是你们想的那样 |
[13:55] | I was alone last night. | 昨晚我是一个人 |
[13:58] | The panties, they’re… | 那些内裤 它们 |
[14:01] | Look, you better come up with a good story, ’cause your lawyer’s | 你最好编个好故事 因为你的律师 |
[14:02] | gonna need something at your murder trial. | 在谋杀案的审理上需要辩护的依据 |
[14:05] | The panties are mine, okay? | 这些内裤是我的 行了吧 |
[14:07] | They’re mine. | 是我的 |
[14:14] | They don’t chafe like man pants. | 它们不像男人的内裤那样磨人 |
[14:16] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:18] | Don’t tell my wife. | 别告诉我老婆 |
[14:19] | I only wear them on the road. | 我只在送货路上穿这些内裤 |
[14:20] | There’s no need for embarrassment. | 没必要觉得难堪 |
[14:22] | Even the Norse warriors were frequent cross-dressers. | 连北欧战士也经常穿女性衣服 |
[14:24] | That’s fascinating, Bones. | 非常有趣 骨头 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna need to know | 我要知道 |
[14:26] | where this truck stopped in the past 24 hours. | 在过去的24小时内 这辆车经过了哪里 |
[14:28] | I’ve been to about 50 different markets. | 我差不多去了50家不同的市场 |
[14:30] | You can have my logbook. | 你们可以看我的送货记录 |
[14:32] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[14:34] | I just like to feel pretty. | 我只是想感觉舒服点 |
[14:42] | Do I even want to know what you guys are up to? | 我需要知道你们在干什么吗 |
[14:44] | Well, Booth got a list of all the stops the trucker made yesterday. | 布斯拿到了那个司机昨天的送货点列表 |
[14:47] | – He covered half the state. – If we can determine | -他跑了快半个州了 -如果我们能确定 |
[14:49] | the type of pollen our victim inhaled prior to her death | 死者死前所吸入花粉的种类 |
[14:51] | we might be able to actually pinpoint where the truck picked her up. | 也许就能确定货车载上她的确切地点了 |
[14:55] | So, we’re gonna make the dead head sneeze. | 所以 我们要让死人头打个喷嚏 |
[14:57] | Uh, if y’all don’t mind, | 如果你们不介意 |
[14:58] | I should take the pieces of this frontal bone and zygomatic | 我要带走这块额骨和颧骨 |
[15:01] | so they don’t get scrambled in the procedure. | 避免它们在这过程中受影响 |
[15:02] | Be my guest. | 请自便 |
[15:03] | You in a hurry there, Opie? | 赶时间吗 奥佩 |
[15:05] | Let him go, honey. | 亲爱的 让他去吧 |
[15:08] | Yeah, ’cause he’s got a big date tonight, | 因为他今晚有个重要约会 |
[15:10] | – right, Cam? – Date. No, no. It’s just… | -对吗 凯 -约会 不不 那只是 |
[15:14] | it’s just two people going out to do something together, | 只是两个人一起出去做些什么 |
[15:16] | – that’s all. – What do you two know that I don’t? | -仅此而已 -有什么我不知道的事情吗 |
[15:18] | Finn is going out with Michelle. | 芬恩要和米歇尔一起出去 |
[15:23] | That’s awesome! | 太棒了 |
[15:25] | Not… awesome? | 不…棒吗 |
[15:27] | What’s wrong? I thought that you liked him. | 怎么了 我以为你喜欢他 |
[15:28] | I like him. I do… | 我喜欢他 我是 |
[15:30] | like Finn, but it’s just… | 喜欢芬恩 只不过是 |
[15:32] | he’s got a somewhat troubled past. | 他有一些麻烦的过往 |
[15:35] | Yeah, but you were the one who said that was all behind him. | 没错 但你说那都是陈芝麻烂谷子的事了 |
[15:37] | I know, I know, but… Michelle’s my daughter, | 我知道 我知道 但米歇尔是我的女儿 |
[15:40] | and he went after his stepfather with a knife. | 而他曾经拿着刀对着他的继父 |
[15:42] | Yeah, but if some jerk was beating my mother, | 但是如果有混蛋殴打我的母亲 |
[15:44] | I’d have done the same thing. | 我也会做出同样的事情 |
[15:45] | Yeah, I mean, he’s a good kid, Cam. | 没错 他是个好孩子 凯 |
[15:48] | Can we just… go back to work? | 我们能 专注工作吗 |
[15:52] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[15:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:54] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[15:57] | More than you will ever know. | 各种准备好了 |
[16:00] | Three… two… one. | 三 二 一 |
[16:05] | I’d say, “Bless you,” | 我要说”保佑你” |
[16:07] | but I think it’s a little late for that. | 但是我觉得说那个有点晚了 |
[16:14] | The rapidly spinning driveshaft | 高速旋转的驱动杆 |
[16:16] | caught the victim’s hair and pulled her in, | 搅住了死者的头发 把她卷入车底 |
[16:19] | and then bore a hole through her left frontal | 打穿了她的左侧额骨 |
[16:22] | and parietal bones and into her brain, | 和顶骨直入大脑 |
[16:24] | which caused her death. | 导致了她的死亡 |
[16:25] | Bones, don’t you think this is | 骨头 你不觉得 |
[16:26] | a little strange talking about this in front of the baby? | 在小宝宝面前谈论这些有点奇怪吗 |
[16:28] | I hardly think she understands, Booth. | 我觉得她听不懂的 布斯 |
[16:30] | The driveshaft on that truck is | 货车上的驱动杆 |
[16:32] | three and a quarter feet off the ground. | 离地面将近一米高 |
[16:34] | To come into contact with the gears, | 能接触到传动装置 |
[16:36] | she’d have to be crouching. | 她得是蹲着的 |
[16:37] | Why would she be crouching under a truck? | 她为什么要蹲在货车底下呢 |
[16:39] | You know, maybe she was hiding from someone, | 也许她是在躲着某人 |
[16:40] | and she accidentally got her head stuck in the driveshaft | 结果货车启动时 头不小心 |
[16:43] | when the truck pulled away. | 被卷入了驱动杆 |
[16:44] | Then whoever she was hiding from is responsible for her death. | 那么 她想躲开的那个人应该为此负责 |
[16:48] | Hey, I was hoping I’d find you two here. | 我还在想可能会在这找到你们俩 |
[16:50] | So, I’ve got res… Oh, my God, | 我已经拿到了 我的天 |
[16:52] | she is so cute. | 她太可爱了 |
[16:54] | She’s going to be beautiful and quite brilliant, I assume. | 我想她会很漂亮而且非常聪明 |
[16:56] | – Right? Look at her. – Do you… have information for us? | -对吗 看看她 -你有 消息要告诉我们 |
[16:59] | Yes, yeah. I’ve got results on the contents of the | 是的 我拿到了死者鼻腔内物的 |
[17:01] | victim’s nasal passage. | 检测结果 |
[17:03] | So there were spores of American chestnut flower pollen in her mucosa, | 她的鼻黏膜中有美洲栗花粉的孢子 |
[17:07] | suggesting that she spent a lot of time | 说明她在美洲栗种植园 |
[17:09] | on an American chestnut farm, | 待了很久 |
[17:10] | but the only grower in the area is in Hagerstown. | 这个区域内唯一的种植地是在黑格斯敦 |
[17:13] | And how is our little Christine doing? | 我们的小克里斯汀怎么样啦 |
[17:15] | Did she have a nice lunch? | 她的午饭吃得好吗 |
[17:18] | She drank approximately 88.75 milliliters of milk. | 她喝了大约88.75毫升的牛奶 |
[17:21] | – Which means… – I know what that means, Dr. Brennan. | -也就是说 -我知道是什么意思 布纳恩博士 |
[17:23] | I’ve been caring for infants for many years. | 我已经照顾婴儿很多年了 |
[17:25] | You struggled in early childhood nutrition in graduate school. | 你念研究生时早期儿童营养学学的不好 |
[17:29] | But I’ve since written a well-respected article about it | 但 那之后我也在《儿科杂志》发表了备受好评 |
[17:32] | in the Journal of Pediatrics. | 相关文章 |
[17:34] | I’m gonna go say hi to Michael. Bye. | 我要去看看迈克尔 回见 |
[17:38] | Oh, almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[17:39] | I know you wanted a picture every half hour, | 我知道你每半小时想要一张照片 |
[17:41] | so I took this one just before you showed up. | 所以在你们来之前我拍了这张照片 |
[17:46] | And that’s a dirty diaper. | 那是个脏尿布 |
[17:48] | Yes. Christine’s bowel movements appear to be perfect. | 没错 克里斯汀的肠蠕动非常好 |
[17:51] | Soft, yellow, | 柔软 发黄 |
[17:53] | loose. | 松散 |
[17:54] | This was very nice of Ms. Noonan. | 努南女士真的非常贴心 |
[17:56] | I don’t think nice was her intention. | 我不觉得贴心是她的目的 |
[17:58] | – Thank you. Thank you so much. – Bones. | -谢谢 非常感谢 -骨头 |
[18:02] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[18:03] | Who would want to kill my Barb? | 谁会想要害死我亲爱的芭玻 |
[18:06] | My wife’s never hurt anybody. | 我妻子从没有伤害过别人 |
[18:10] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[18:11] | Where did you find her? Where was she? | 你们在哪里找到她的 她在哪里被害的 |
[18:14] | She was, uh, discovered along | 我们是 在沿着州际公路 |
[18:15] | a quarter-mile stretch of the interstate. | 大约四分之一公里长的路上找到她的 |
[18:18] | What do you mean, quarter-mile stretch? | 你这话什么意思 沿路四分之一公里 |
[18:21] | Well, she was, uh… | 因为 她是 呃… |
[18:24] | she was dragged by another vehicle. | 她被一辆货车拖了一路 |
[18:26] | Wha… So she was hit by a car, then? | 那就是说她是被车撞了 是吗 |
[18:29] | So it wasn’t murder. | 就是说不是谋杀 |
[18:31] | Well, the folks at the Jeffersonian believe | 但是杰斐逊实验室的同事推断 |
[18:33] | that she was assaulted before she was dragged. | 在她卷入卡车之前曾受到过袭击 |
[18:35] | We’re convinced it wasn’t an accident. | 我们相信这不是单纯的事故 |
[18:38] | Sure, okay. Okay. | 这样 好吧 好吧 |
[18:41] | It’s just I can’t… can’t believe it. | 只是我…还是难以相信 |
[18:45] | We also found some coupons | 我们还在她的衣服里面 |
[18:47] | that were stuffed in her clothes. | 找到了塞着的一堆优惠券 |
[18:49] | – Any idea why they would be there? – Coupons? | -知道她为什么这么做吗 -优惠券 |
[18:54] | Sure, I do. | 我当然知道 |
[18:59] | Welcome to Barb-Mart. | 欢迎来到芭玻百货 |
[19:00] | Oh! Wow! Okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[19:02] | Is your wife some kind of, like, a survivalist or something? | 你妻子是生存主义者或者什么类似的吗 |
[19:06] | Nah. Barb is a… | 不是 芭玻只是… |
[19:09] | Barb was an extreme couponer. | 芭玻曾是一个优惠券狂人 |
[19:11] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:12] | Means her whole life was about saving money. | 就是说她生活的全部意义就在于如何省钱 |
[19:14] | Whether we had space for the stuff or not. | 不管家里还有没有存放的空间 |
[19:17] | Have to do a lot of shopping to buy all this stuff. | 要买这么多东西那得购物多少次啊 |
[19:19] | Barb would head out with a pile of coupons. | 芭玻每次会带着一堆优惠券出门 |
[19:21] | Sometimes it’d be days before I saw her again. | 有时候会出去好几天才回来 |
[19:24] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最近一次见到她是什么时候 |
[19:26] | Last night. | 就是昨晚 |
[19:28] | Just before she took off for Fields Market in Frederick. | 在她出门去弗雷德里克的菲尔斯超市之前 |
[19:32] | They had some double-coupon thing going on. | 他们正在做折上折的活动 |
[19:40] | She’s dead? Are you sure? | 她真的死了吗 你们没搞错吗 |
[19:41] | – You knew her? – Of course. | -你认识她 -当然 |
[19:43] | Yeah, Bargain Barb– she’s one of my best customers. | 精明的芭玻 她是我最喜欢的顾客之一 |
[19:46] | In here at least once a week with her mounds of coupons, | 带着她的一沓优惠券每周至少来一次 |
[19:49] | just clearing my shelves. | 把我的货架扫荡一空 |
[19:51] | – Was that a problem for you? – Oh, no, no, no. No. | -你有什么不满吗 -绝对不是 |
[19:53] | Uh, Barb got great product for great value, | 芭玻用低廉的价格买到了优质的商品 |
[19:55] | and I got reimbursed by the manufacturers. | 而我的差价会从生产商那里得到弥补 |
[19:58] | Not to mention the extra eight cents | 更不用说每使用一张优惠券 |
[20:00] | per coupon they throw in for the store. So… | 他们会给商场八分的回扣 因此… |
[20:01] | Chad, register one. Chad to register one. | 查德 一号收银台 查德请到一号收银台 |
[20:04] | Sorry. Duty calls. | 抱歉 要去干活了 |
[20:05] | Go get ’em, Chad. | 去吧 查德 |
[20:11] | 93 coupons– she jammed my register. | 93张优惠券 她把收款机弄死机了 |
[20:14] | That just means she knows what she’s doing. | 这正好说明了她有多么精打细算 |
[20:16] | Doesn’t it, Crystal? | 是吧 克里斯蒂 |
[20:17] | Yeah, that’s it– | 是啊 就是那样 |
[20:18] | she’s Mrs. Einstein. | 好比是女版的爱因斯坦 |
[20:21] | Okay, ma’am, we are up and running again. | 女士 好了 收款机正常工作了 |
[20:23] | – Sorry for the delay. – She also tried to slip | -抱歉让你久等了 -她还试图用三张 |
[20:25] | these expired coupons past me. | 过期了的优惠券从我这蒙混过关 |
[20:27] | Like that’d be possible. | 我会那么不仔细么 |
[20:29] | You know you’re not allowed to use expired coupons, | 你明知道这些过期优惠券是不能使用的 |
[20:32] | – Ms. Carlyle. – That’ll be $3.07. | -卡莱尔太太 -一共是3.07美元 |
[20:36] | For all that? | 那么多东西加起来吗 |
[20:37] | Those Sunday supplements can save a bundle. | 用周日增刊里的优惠券真的超省钱 |
[20:39] | I found the missing pieces of the skull in the parking lot. | 我在停车场找到了缺失的头骨碎片 |
[20:42] | The victim definitely died here. | 这里就是死者被害的地点 |
[20:44] | What? Barb died in my parking lot? | 你说什么 芭玻是在我的停车场里被杀的 |
[20:47] | Chad… let’s go talk in private. Bones. | 查德 我们得私下谈谈 骨头 |
[20:51] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[20:56] | I-I’m sure this is nothing. I mean, | 我敢说这没什么 我是说 |
[20:58] | Crystal’s been working here | 克里斯蒂已经在这里工作了 |
[20:59] | since before carrots were a juice. | 不知道有多久了 |
[21:00] | But, um… | 但是… |
[21:01] | this was last night. | 这是昨晚的监控画面 |
[21:17] | I think we need to talk to Crystal. | 我认为我们需要与克里斯蒂谈谈 |
[21:19] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 我也这么认为 |
[21:25] | I can see you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome as a result | 可以看出你饱受腕管综合症之苦 |
[21:28] | of the repetitive circular | 由于你要经常清点大量优惠券 |
[21:29] | motion required while scanning coupons. | 而重复不断地做点数的动作 |
[21:32] | That must be very painful. | 肯定非常折磨人 |
[21:34] | – I manage. – Yeah, your wrist must’ve been | -我能应付得来 -每次在快要关门前 |
[21:35] | killing you by the time Barb rolled in | 看到芭玻带着一堆优惠券过来 |
[21:36] | at the end of the night, isn’t that right? | 你的手腕肯定疼得要死吧 |
[21:37] | And her back. | 还有她的背也不好 |
[21:39] | Standing all day at her age would cause | 以她的年纪站上一天会导致 |
[21:41] | pinching of the nerves in the lumbar region. | 腰椎的神经收缩 |
[21:43] | My age? What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 什么叫以我的年纪 这话什么意思 |
[21:46] | After Chad broke up the fight, | 当查德调解了你们的争吵之后 |
[21:47] | you and Barb, did you take it outside? | 你和芭玻是不是去外面私下解决了 |
[21:49] | No. I counted out my drawer | 没有 之后我清点了我的收款机 |
[21:51] | while Chad cleaned up the mess. | 查德去收拾那烂摊子了 |
[21:52] | The security camera shows you left your register | 但是监控录像显示你离开收银台 |
[21:55] | for almost five minutes. | 有大概五分钟 |
[21:57] | Well, I had to tinkle. | 我得去洗手间 |
[21:58] | That happens a lot in women my age. | 我这年纪的人不得不经常去 |
[22:01] | You really don’t care that Barb is dead, do you? | 你对于芭玻的死真是没有一点感觉是吗 |
[22:03] | She ruined my life with her stupid couponing club. | 她还有她那愚蠢的优惠券俱乐部毁了我的生活 |
[22:06] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[22:07] | She sent in all her couponing freaks, | 她告诉她的那些优惠券收集变态 |
[22:08] | and told them to use my checkout line. | 都来排我的收款队伍 |
[22:10] | Why you? I’m sure there are more pleasant cashiers. | 为什么是你 肯定还有态度更好的收银员 |
[22:12] | But there ain’t anyone faster than me. | 但是没有人能比我更快 |
[22:14] | Those cheap SOBs | 那些爱占小便宜的麻烦鬼 |
[22:15] | will do anything to get a deal. | 为了省一笔钱真是什么事都做得出来 |
[22:17] | I bet that includes murder. | 恐怕即使要杀人也眼都不眨 |
[22:19] | I’d talk to her friends. | 你们还是找她朋友谈谈吧 |
[22:25] | So, I hacked into the victim’s e-mail account | 我黑进了死者的邮件账户 |
[22:27] | and found some e-mails chains about her couponing club. | 找到了她的优惠券俱乐部的一些信件往来 |
[22:30] | Look at this. | 看这一封 |
[22:32] | “Clipped 200 coupons last night.” | “昨晚剪下了200张优惠券” |
[22:35] | “Saved $242 this week alone.” | “光这一周就省了242块钱” |
[22:38] | I mean, there’s a ton of these from her club buddies. | 她们之间有成百上千的这种对话 |
[22:41] | Extreme couponing is an addiction like any other. | 优惠券狂人与其他的上瘾机制是一样的 |
[22:43] | Yeah, well, no wonder Booth thinks | 怪不得布斯会认为凶手 |
[22:45] | that one of them killed her. | 会是她们其中之一 |
[22:46] | It looks like Barb got into a fight over coupons. | 看来芭玻因为优惠券还卷入了一场争执 |
[22:49] | with someone who called herself the Deal Diva. | 跟一个自称省钱天后的人 |
[22:52] | Well, Barb put those coupons in her bra. | 我们之前发现芭玻把优惠券藏在内衣里 |
[22:55] | Maybe she was trying to protect them from the Deal Diva. | 或许是因为她想防止被省钱天后夺走 |
[22:58] | Or maybe the coupons actually belong to the Diva. | 又或者这些优惠券本来就是这个天后的 |
[23:01] | Look at this, “If I see you | 看着一封 “如果再被我看到 |
[23:02] | looking through my stuff again, bitch, | 你乱动我的东西 婊子 |
[23:04] | the only coupon you’ll be needing is for a coffin.” | 你就等着拿优惠券去给自己买棺材吧” |
[23:08] | Oh, yeah, and look at this one. | 没错 还有这一封 |
[23:11] | The Maryland couponing club is meeting tomorrow morning | 马里兰的优惠券俱乐部要在明天早上 |
[23:15] | at Half Price Harry’s house in Frederick. | 在弗雷德里克的半价哈利商店举行一次聚会 |
[23:18] | I’ll let Booth know. | 我马上告诉布斯 |
[23:19] | Oh, um, I didn’t… I didn’t order those. | 我没有…我没有点这些 |
[23:21] | No, no, no, they’re from me. | 不是 不是 这些是我的 |
[23:22] | Buy one get one free every Thursday. | 礼拜四买一送一 |
[23:25] | Love this place. | 爱死这家餐厅了 |
[23:35] | Okay, so what did you think of your first bluegrass concert? | 首次参加蓝草音乐会 感觉如何 |
[23:40] | I loved it. | 非常棒 |
[23:41] | The crowd wasn’t at all what I thought. | 观众跟我想象的一点也不一样 |
[23:43] | I was expecting more… | 我本来期待更强烈的… |
[23:44] | Missing teeth, scraggly beards, | 头破血流 衣冠褴褛 |
[23:46] | guys who married their sisters? | 兄妹乱伦 |
[23:48] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[23:49] | Does that make me a horrible person? | 是不是我太重口味了 |
[23:51] | Yes, yes, it does. | 是啊是啊 确实是的 |
[23:53] | You weren’t supposed to say “Yes.” | 你怎么可以说是的 |
[23:55] | Well, um, I apologize, miss. | 我道歉 女士 |
[23:57] | I’m still learning the ways of you sophisticated city folk. | 我还在适应与你们这些捉摸不透的城市人交流 |
[24:01] | Mm, well, then you’re in good hands. | 那你可找对了人 |
[24:03] | Because I’m an excellent tutor. | 我在这方面是很好的老师 |
[24:07] | You know, they’ve got a saying back home. | 你知道吗 我家乡有一句俗语 |
[24:09] | “It’s easier to catch a ray of sunshine | “得到美丽女孩的会心一笑 |
[24:11] | than the smile of a beautiful woman.” | 比抓住光阴更难” |
[24:15] | I like that one. | 我喜欢这句话 |
[24:19] | I don’t want to be too forward or nothing, but… | 不知道这样会不会太唐突 |
[24:23] | …you think we could spend a little more time | 你觉得我们周末还能 |
[24:25] | together this weekend? | 再见面吗 |
[24:39] | Since you’re not familiar with our big city ways, | 既然你对大城市的风俗习惯不是很了解 |
[24:43] | that was a “Yes” for this weekend. | 这代表我们周末可以见面 |
[24:47] | All right. | 太好了 |
[24:57] | What have we got, Mr. Abernathy? | 阿伯纳西先生 有什么新发现吗 |
[25:00] | Hey, morning, Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗医生 早上好 |
[25:01] | Why hasn’t the skull been reassembled? | 为什么还没把头颅拼接好 |
[25:04] | I beg your pardon, ma’am? | 女士 您说什么 |
[25:06] | Dr. Brennan found the skull fragments | 布纳恩博士14个小时以前 |
[25:07] | in the grocery store parking lot 14 hours ago. | 就在超市停车场找到了头颅碎片 |
[25:10] | Well, I reckon I’ve got no control | 因为我没法控制 |
[25:11] | over how fast the beetles clean the bones. | 甲虫清理骨头的速度啊 |
[25:13] | Maybe they had a snack before work. | 也许它们开始工作前已经吃过饭了 |
[25:15] | We’re trying to catch a killer, | 我们在努力寻找杀人凶手 |
[25:17] | so I’m not in the mood for jokes. | 现在没心情跟你开玩笑 |
[25:22] | Is this about Michelle, ma’am? | 您这样是因为米歇尔吗 女士 |
[25:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:25] | ‘Cause I’m keeping company with your daughter? | 是因为我跟您女儿约会吗 |
[25:28] | No. Do you actually think I would… | 不 难道你认为我会… |
[25:30] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[25:32] | This is about you doing your job in a timely manner. | 我这样讲就是让你能快速地完成工作 |
[25:35] | Nothing more. | 没别的意思 |
[25:41] | Well, I’ll be a sun-soaked bat. | 我真是没救了 |
[25:42] | Really, Mr. Abernathy? | 真的吗 阿伯纳西先生 |
[25:44] | Why will you be a sun-soaked bat? | 你为什么要成晒干的蝙蝠了 |
[25:46] | An abrasion on the frontal bone. | 因为额骨上的擦痕 |
[25:49] | Judging by the staining, | 根据染色的情况判断 |
[25:50] | this poor woman was struck in the head | 这个可怜的女人在卷入卡车丧命前 |
[25:52] | before that truck killed her. | 头部被击中过 |
[25:54] | So Booth was right. | 布斯说对了 |
[25:56] | She was being attacked. | 她当时正受到攻击 |
[25:56] | That’s why she hid under the truck. | 所以她躲在了卡车下面 |
[25:59] | Now, what do you think caused this? | 你觉得什么武器能留下这样的痕迹 |
[26:01] | Well, it looks to be an extremely wide, | 伤痕看起来非常宽 |
[26:03] | V-shaped wound track, | 呈V字型 |
[26:04] | meaning whatever did this, | 也就是说凶器一定是 |
[26:06] | is some sort of wide-angle tool that comes to a sharp point. | 某种宽角而且顶端锋利的工具 |
[26:10] | Like the corner of something. | 比如某种物品的边角 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 有可能 |
[26:13] | Well, have Dr. Hodgins swab it. | 让哈金斯博士取样检测一下 |
[26:23] | Oh, were you able to analyze the wound | 阿伯纳西先生发现的伤痕 |
[26:25] | Mr. Abernathy discovered? | 你分析完了吗 |
[26:27] | Um, ow. | 哎呦 |
[26:28] | Uh, I-I’m actually waiting for the bones | 我…我正在等那些骨头呢 |
[26:30] | because Hodgins is just swabbing them first. | 因为哈金斯要先取样做检测 |
[26:34] | What-what’s in there? | 那里面是什么 |
[26:35] | Here? | 这里 |
[26:36] | Oh, this is just… | 只是… |
[26:37] | This is an old filing cabinet. | 是个旧的文件柜 |
[26:39] | Just got files in it. | 里面装着文件 |
[26:43] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 天呐 |
[26:44] | Um, Michael is in here, too. | 迈克尔也在里面 |
[26:46] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[26:47] | But we aren’t allowed to have our children in the lab. | 但实验室规定不可以把小孩带进来 |
[26:51] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[26:52] | But you’re not gonna tell them, right? | 但你不会去告发我 对吧 |
[26:54] | No, but why is he here? | 我不会 但他为什么会在这儿 |
[26:57] | Seriously? | 这也要问 |
[26:58] | Because I missed him. | 因为我想他啊 |
[27:00] | Don’t you miss Christine? | 你不想克里斯汀吗 |
[27:01] | I’m at work, so I focus on work. | 我在上班 所以我得专心工作 |
[27:04] | We have to compartmentalize our lives. | 我们必须把工作跟家庭分开 |
[27:07] | And you can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[27:09] | I have to. | 我必须这样做 |
[27:11] | Okay, well, I can’t, | 好吧 但我不行 |
[27:12] | so I just break the rules, right? | 所以我只能违反一下规章制度 |
[27:15] | And it feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉棒极了 不是吗 |
[27:21] | Christine. | 克里斯汀 |
[27:25] | So, is that all you need? | 看看照片就不想她了 |
[27:29] | I’ll see her soon enough. | 我很快就能去看她了 |
[27:31] | Let me know if you can identify the injuries | 你把骨头数据输入电脑 如果能判断出 |
[27:35] | when you input the bones. | 伤口的情况就打电话告诉我 |
[27:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:39] | Until then, mister. | 小家伙再见了 |
[27:41] | Until then. | 再见 |
[27:47] | No wonder they couldn’t hear us knocking. | 怪不得她们听不到敲门声 |
[27:53] | That is scary. | 太吓人了 |
[27:54] | Trading and using coupons releases dopamine as a reward. | 交换和使用优惠券时大脑会释放多巴胺 |
[27:57] | The feeling is very addictive. | 这种感觉很容易上瘾 |
[27:59] | It’s like with you and gambling. | 就跟你对赌博上瘾一样 |
[28:00] | Really? I’m not like these freaks, okay? | 真的吗 我才不像这些怪人们 |
[28:03] | Hey, hey, hey, FBI. Hey. | 哎 哎 哎 我们是联邦探员 |
[28:08] | Listen, i’m looking for the Deal Diva. | 听好了 我要找省钱天后 |
[28:11] | I’m the diva. | 我就是 |
[28:13] | Real name is Rhonda Fitzgibbons. | 真名叫朗达·费茨基布斯 |
[28:14] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[28:15] | Booth, look what she’s holding. | 布斯 看她手里拿着的东西 |
[28:17] | Dr. Saroyan says we’re looking for something | 瑟罗医生说我们要找的东西 |
[28:19] | – with sharp corners. – I need to see that, please. | -带有锋利的边角 -把那东西给我看一下 |
[28:21] | No way, I don’t care | 不行 就算你是 |
[28:22] | if you’re the damn president, you ain’t touching my coups. | 总统也别想碰我的优惠券 |
[28:24] | Fine, we’ll just do this the hard way; you’re under arrest | 好 那我们就只好来硬的 你被逮捕了 |
[28:26] | for impeding a federal investigation. | 罪名是妨害联邦调查 |
[28:29] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[28:30] | I didn’t agree to those deals. | 我没同意跟你们做交换 |
[28:32] | I’m giving you half off a teeth cleaning. | 我用五折洗牙的优惠券跟你换 |
[28:33] | No, get away from my coups! Come on. | 不行 快放开我的优惠券 快 |
[28:44] | I’m a good person. | 我是个好人 |
[28:45] | I use half my coupons to buy groceries for the food bank. | 我用一半的优惠券买食品捐给慈善机构 |
[28:48] | What about your e-mail to Barb? | 你给芭玻发的电子邮件是怎么回事 |
[28:50] | Please, I was angry, | 我当时在气头上 |
[28:51] | and I said things that I shouldn’t have said, | 就说了些不该说的话 |
[28:53] | but I wasn’t gonna kill her. | 我并没打算杀死她 |
[28:55] | Why don’t you tell us about your relationship with Barb. | 告诉我们你跟芭玻的关系怎么样 |
[28:56] | Well, we used to be best friends, | 我们之前是最好的朋友 |
[28:59] | and I was the one who turned her on to couponing, | 是我把收集优惠券的活动介绍给她的 |
[29:01] | which was big mistake because she turned into a monster. | 这显然是个大错 她变成了一个魔鬼 |
[29:04] | Two weeks ago, | 两周以前 |
[29:05] | I wouldn’t share my 20% chicken thighs, | 我有个鸡大腿打8折的优惠券没给她 |
[29:07] | and she bashed my head into a shopping cart. | 她就抓着我的头去撞购物车 |
[29:09] | Maybe that’s where you got | 也许这就是你 |
[29:10] | your revenge Thursday night at the market. | 周四晚上在超市想要报的仇吧 |
[29:11] | – No… – Well, your coupon carrier | -不 -你装优惠券的盒子 |
[29:13] | matches the description of the murder weapon. | 符合凶器的特征 |
[29:15] | But I wasn’t even | 但上周四晚上 |
[29:16] | at Fields Market last Thursday night. | 我根本不在菲尔斯超市 |
[29:18] | Why don’t you check my receipts if you don’t believe me. | 如果你不相信我 自己看这些收据吧 |
[29:21] | Every store I’ve been in since my fight with Barb. | 跟芭玻吵架之后去过的所有商店都在里面 |
[29:23] | These will tell you where I was on Thursday. | 收据能证明我周四的行踪 |
[29:25] | – Check these. – Oh, it’s a lot. | -检查确认一下 -有很多张呢 |
[29:27] | Just check the receipts. | 让你检查你就去查 |
[29:33] | Hey, Cam. | 你好 凯 |
[29:35] | Michelle, you brought lunch. | 米歇尔 你给我送午饭来了 |
[29:37] | You are the perfect daughter. | 你简直是世上最好的女儿 |
[29:39] | – It’s for Finn. – Oh. | -是给芬恩的 -哦 |
[29:41] | He said he didn’t think D.C. Had any good catfish, | 他觉得华盛顿特区没有好吃的鲶鱼 |
[29:44] | so I brought him a sandwich from Mister A’s. | 所以我就在A先生餐馆买了三明治给他 |
[29:46] | I was gonna take him, but I couldn’t wait. | 本来打算带他去的 但我等不及了 |
[29:49] | – I just wanted to come say hi. – Huh. | -我就是来跟你打个招呼 -哼 |
[29:54] | What was that? | 什么意思 |
[29:55] | What was what? | 什么什么意思 |
[29:56] | That “Huh.” | 你刚才哼我 |
[29:57] | That’s your I-don’t-agree-with-what-you’re-doing, | 每次你不同意我的想法又不想明说 |
[30:00] | but-I’m-not-gonna-say-anything huh. | 的时候 你就哼一下 |
[30:01] | No, it was just a huh, Michelle. | 没有 只是个单纯的哼 米歇尔 |
[30:04] | Nothing more. | 没有别的意思 |
[30:05] | Good, then I’m gonna go give Finn his catfish | 很好 那我就去把鲶鱼送给芬恩了 |
[30:08] | before it gets cold. | 趁着它还热乎 |
[30:09] | No, you can’t | 不行 你不能去 |
[30:10] | because he… | 因为他… |
[30:11] | is busy right now, | 他现在正忙 |
[30:12] | and I don’t want you two to see each other anymore. | 而且我不想让你们两个再继续见面了 |
[30:14] | That was more words than I was expecting. | 我靠 怎么一下子说了这么多话 |
[30:16] | Wait, are you serious? | 等下 你不是认真的吧 |
[30:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:19] | I-I’m sorry, but I know how you tend to get | 对不起 但我知道你一谈起恋爱 |
[30:21] | with new relationships. | 就不顾一切 |
[30:22] | I’m happy, is that wrong? | 我开心难道有错吗 |
[30:24] | Well, the last time you were happy, | 你跟上个男朋友也很开心 |
[30:26] | you sacrificed a great college education | 为了跟他在一起 你甚至 |
[30:27] | to follow your boyfriend. | 牺牲了你进名牌大学的机会 |
[30:29] | I just don’t want to see you get hurt again. | 我只是不想再看到你受伤 |
[30:31] | You mean the way Finn tried to hurt his stepdad? | 这难道是因为芬恩伤害了他的继父的事吗 |
[30:34] | You are my daughter. | 你是我女儿 |
[30:35] | It’s my job to protect you. | 我有责任保护你 |
[30:38] | I may be your daughter, but I’m also 18, | 我是你的女儿 但是我已经18了 |
[30:41] | and that means if I can vote and go to war, | 我有表决权也能够参军 |
[30:43] | I can certainly choose who I date. | 我也可以自由的恋爱 |
[30:44] | Yeah, but you can’t drink. | 是的 但你还不能喝酒 |
[30:47] | You’re still not allowed to drink. | 你还是不允许喝酒 |
[30:50] | The forensic accountant compared Rhonda’s receipts | 法务会计师比较了朗达和芭玻的收据 |
[30:52] | with Barb’s to see if their paths crossed. | 看她们那天有没有相遇 |
[30:55] | So Rhonda’s alibi holds? | 所以朗达的不在场证明成立啦 |
[30:56] | I’m afraid that means more work for Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士恐怕还要忙下去了 |
[30:59] | How is she holding up? | 她怎么样 |
[31:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:01] | Just being back at work and away from the baby | 第一次离开她的宝宝 |
[31:04] | for the first time; that can be tough. | 回来上班应该不容易吧 |
[31:05] | Well, you know, she’s making the day care people crazy. | 她除了让那些日托的人伤透脑筋之外 |
[31:09] | She’s fine. | 她挺好 |
[31:12] | And she has you. | 她至少还有你 |
[31:13] | I was on my own. | 我那时只能靠自己 |
[31:17] | You have a baby? | 你也有孩子吗 |
[31:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:21] | Um, a son. | 儿子 |
[31:23] | Danny, he’s three. | 他叫丹尼 3岁了 |
[31:25] | My mom watches him while I’m at work. | 我上班了就让我妈管着 |
[31:28] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[31:30] | I didn’t know. | 我都不知道 |
[31:33] | And you shouldn’t. | 你也不必知道 |
[31:34] | I’m a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, | 我是联邦调查局的特别探员 |
[31:37] | and that’s all that matters here, | 那才是最重要的 |
[31:39] | and I wasn’t looking for special treatment. | 我也不要什么特殊对待 |
[31:42] | That’s right, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[31:43] | Special agents. | 特别探员 |
[31:47] | Bet you’re a great Mom. | 你肯定是个尽职的妈妈 |
[31:51] | Uh, the forensic accountant did note that, uh, | 法务会计师还说芭玻和 |
[31:54] | Barb and her husband have a joint credit card. | 她丈夫用联合的信用卡 |
[31:55] | So? Most couples do. | 大部分夫妻都是啊 |
[31:57] | Yeah, but the receipts that he checked | 但是他发现上个月有四次 |
[31:59] | showed four separate occasions last month | 芭玻购物的时候 |
[32:02] | while Barb was shopping, their credit card was also being used | 她丈夫却在镇上的 |
[32:05] | in high-end restaurants around town. | 高级饭店消费 |
[32:06] | So, he’s out fine dining while she’s pinching pennies. | 这说明他不像他老婆那样爱省钱 |
[32:10] | Yeah, and judging by the amounts that he was charging, | 是的 而且从他的账单来看 |
[32:12] | he was not dining alone. | 他并不是一个人 |
[32:17] | So, I finished reconstructing | 我已经完成了被害人 |
[32:18] | the victim’s shattered frontal bone. | 碎裂额骨的重组 |
[32:20] | It looks the abrasion we found below the hole | 看来我们在那个洞下方发现的磨痕 |
[32:22] | is actually just the bottom of a larger wound. | 其实是一个巨大伤口的底部 |
[32:24] | Whatever caused the abrasion, | 那个造成擦伤的凶器 |
[32:26] | also appears to have chipped off a portion | 还切掉了伤口上部的 |
[32:28] | of bone near the top of the wound. | 一部分骨头 |
[32:30] | Okay, well, I’ll have Dr. Hodgins take another swab. | 好的 我会让哈金斯博士再检查一遍 |
[32:33] | We might have better luck this time around, | 这次我们说不定能发现什么 |
[32:34] | given that there’s now three times the wound to work with. | 因为伤口面积增加了三倍 |
[32:37] | That may not be necessary, Mr. Abernathy. | 可能没那个必要了 阿伯纳西先生 |
[32:41] | There appears to be a metal fragment of some sort | 这里好像有种金属碎片 |
[32:45] | embedded in the wound. | 嵌在伤口里 |
[32:50] | Oh, look what the day care director sent me. | 看 日托校长给我发的 |
[32:52] | Aw, she’s cuter than a June bug in a jumpsuit. | 她比穿连体衣的六月虫还可爱 |
[32:57] | I-I’ve never seen that, | 我没见过六月虫 |
[32:58] | so I can’t make the comparison. | 所以我没从比较 |
[33:00] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[33:01] | Christine clearly needs to be fed. | 克里斯汀很显然是饿了 |
[33:04] | Have Dr. Hodgins examine the fragment. | 让哈金斯博士检查下 |
[33:06] | He should be able to determine what type of metal it is. | 他就能知道这是什么金属了 |
[33:08] | Well, with all due respect to Thurston, | 虽然我很尊重瑟斯顿 |
[33:10] | I know my metals, and this here is aluminum. | 我对金属也略知一二 这应该是铝 |
[33:13] | Oh. Which rules out the card case. | 那凶器就不是那卡片盒了 |
[33:17] | Very good. | 不错 |
[33:18] | Dr. Brennan, one thing. | 布纳恩博士 还有一点 |
[33:20] | I am lactating, so make it fast, Mr. Abernathy. | 阿伯纳西先生你最好快点 我在涨奶了 |
[33:24] | Uh, I think Dr. Saroyan has taken issue with me | 呃 我觉得瑟罗教授好像不喜欢 |
[33:27] | keeping company with Michelle. | 我跟米歇尔在一起 |
[33:28] | Maybe with you being a mother and all, | 你现在做妈妈了 |
[33:30] | you might be able to help me see her point of view? | 也许你能帮我理解她是怎么想的 |
[33:32] | Well, at this stage, | 但是现在我只知道 |
[33:34] | I’m only equipped to handle the concerns of a six-week-old, | 怎么带六周大的婴儿 |
[33:36] | so, unless you have a diaper | 除非你也要换尿布 |
[33:38] | that needs changing or need to be breast-fed, | 或者需要被喂奶 |
[33:40] | I’m afraid I can’t help. | 我恐怕帮不上忙 |
[33:44] | So, you and Barb weren’t the happy couple | 那么你和芭玻并不像你说的 |
[33:46] | that you made yourself out to be, isn’t that right, Dale? | 那么幸福 是不是 戴尔 |
[33:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:50] | All those fancy dinners | 你在外面吃高级的晚餐 |
[33:51] | while your wife was out buying food to put on your table. | 而你老婆却在为你准备晚餐 |
[33:55] | I like to dine out sometimes. | 我有时候是喜欢在外面吃 |
[33:57] | Apparently with a lot of women. | 而且还和很多女人 |
[33:58] | We called the restaurants. | 我们打给餐厅证实过了 |
[34:02] | O-okay, look, uh, Barb– | 好吧 你看 芭玻 |
[34:05] | she-she wasn’t the woman I married anymore. | 她已经变得我都不认识了 |
[34:08] | She’d rather spend her nights Dumpster diving | 她宁可每晚在垃圾筒里找 |
[34:10] | for coupons than with me. | 优惠券也不愿意陪我 |
[34:11] | Right, so you killed her before she could see | 所以你为了不让她看到这些收据 |
[34:12] | this credit card statement and catch you. | 就杀了她吗 |
[34:14] | No. Look, I-I admit I cheated. | 不 我承认我出轨了 |
[34:19] | I was gonna tell her. | 但我都准备要告诉她了 |
[34:20] | Oh, it’s easy to say now. | 现在这么说当然容易 |
[34:24] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没有杀害我妻子 |
[34:34] | Excuse me? Dr. Saroyan, do you have a minute for me? | 打扰了 瑟罗教授 我们能谈谈吗 |
[34:37] | This won’t take long. | 不会很久 |
[34:38] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[34:40] | I talked to Michelle, and she informed me | 我跟米歇尔谈了 她告诉我 |
[34:42] | that you’re not the happiest seed | 你对我和她在一起这件事 |
[34:44] | on the strawberry about my dating her. | 并不支持 |
[34:46] | Finn, please. | 芬恩 |
[34:47] | It’s just that you have so much work here | 只是你现在要兼顾工作和学习 |
[34:49] | and at school, and Michelle’s going to be applying… | 米歇尔也要申请 |
[34:51] | At least be honest with me, Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗教授请至少告诉我实话 |
[34:54] | You’re afraid for your girl. | 你是怕我伤害她 |
[34:55] | I understand that, okay? | 这我能理解 |
[34:57] | It’s unfounded, | 虽然那是不会发生的 |
[34:57] | – but I do have a history. – Let me explain. | -但是我有前科 -我可以解释 |
[35:00] | There’s no need, Ma’am. | 不用了 女士 |
[35:01] | It ain’t wood between these ears. | 我两耳之间不是木头 |
[35:04] | Look, I owe you a great deal, | 我欠你的太多了 |
[35:06] | and I wouldn’t have a second chance if it weren’t for you. | 如果不是你 我不会有这第二次机会 |
[35:11] | And while I do think you’re making a mistake | 虽然我觉得你的决定 |
[35:12] | about me and Michelle, | 是错的 |
[35:15] | you’re her Mama, and I have to respect your wishes | 但你毕竟是她妈妈 直到我能够 |
[35:18] | until I can convince you otherwise. | 说服你之前 我都会尊重你的意见 |
[35:22] | Does she know you’ve come to see me? | 她知道你要来跟我谈吗 |
[35:23] | Yes, Ma’am, she does. | 是的 她知道 |
[35:26] | She ran out in tears when I told her. | 我告诉她后她就哭着跑出去了 |
[35:28] | But she understood? | 但是她能理解我 对吗 |
[35:29] | No. Not from what I saw. | 不 至少我不觉得 |
[35:31] | Opie, Dr. B wants you. | 奥佩 布纳恩教授找你 |
[35:33] | We’re in the middle of something here. | 我们正在谈话 |
[35:34] | With all due respect, Ma’am, | 恕我冒昧 |
[35:35] | I believe the sun has set on our conversation. | 我们之间的谈话已经结束 |
[35:38] | I’d like to get back to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[35:40] | That’s why you have me here. | 那才是你雇我的原因 |
[35:49] | Don’t you have a murder to solve, Dr. Hodgins? | 哈金斯博士 你难道没有案件要忙嘛 |
[35:51] | Sure. Right. | 好吧 对的 |
[36:00] | These are all the aluminum tools from Dale’s nut farm, | 这些是从戴尔的坚果农场里 |
[36:02] | and none of them match the wound track. | 找到的全部铝制工具 但没一件匹配 |
[36:04] | Nothing from his place did. | 他的工具都不是凶器 |
[36:05] | So, we’re no closer than we were before? | 看来我们又回到起点了 |
[36:07] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[36:09] | See, I did find what appears to be | 不过我确实在骨头上 |
[36:11] | a microscopic puncture to the bone. | 找到了很细小的创口 |
[36:13] | Now, you can see the hemorrhagic staining, | 你可以看到出血的痕迹 |
[36:15] | so it must have happened around the time she expired. | 所以一定是发生在她死亡时的 |
[36:18] | Wait a minute. Let me swab that. | 等下 让我取下样 |
[36:26] | It’s not blood. | 这不是血 |
[36:28] | No. That is ink. | 而是墨迹 |
[36:31] | Purple ink. | 紫色墨迹 |
[36:32] | That’s why it looked like blood. | 所以看起来像血迹 |
[36:33] | It could be from a marker. | 可能是马克笔的墨迹 |
[36:35] | Well, I can get the exact make and dye batch | 我可以找到制造商和染料类型 |
[36:37] | so we can verify that. | 然后就可以核实了 |
[36:38] | But we’ve determined that the wounds were made | 但我们已经知道伤口是由铝制的 |
[36:40] | from something aluminum, something with a sharp edge. | 并且有锋利边缘的东西造成的 |
[36:43] | I don’t know any marker like that. | 我不知道有什么马克笔是那样的 |
[36:44] | I do. I’ve seen that marker, | 我知道 我见过 |
[36:46] | and I know exactly what holds it. | 我知道它装在什么上 |
[36:47] | ID the marker. I need to talk to Booth. | 鉴定出马克笔 我要去找布斯 |
[36:52] | Apparently, we just solved a murder. | 显然 我们已经破了案 |
[36:58] | I remembered that Chad was using a purple marker | 我记得查德就是用紫色马克笔 |
[37:01] | to cross out the expired coupons. | 勾掉了过期的优惠劵 |
[37:03] | He kept it on his aluminum clipboard. | 他把笔装在铝制的记录板上 |
[37:06] | When he hit her, it made the mark. | 他打她的时候 就留下了那个印迹 |
[37:08] | Okay. Well, let’s find Chad, huh? | 好 我们去找查德 |
[37:10] | There he is. Hey, Chad. | 他在那里 查德 |
[37:13] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[37:14] | Any news about Barb? | 芭玻的案子有什么进展吗 |
[37:15] | Oh, big news. | 有很大的进展 |
[37:17] | Probably not to you. | 对你来说可能不是什么好事 |
[37:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[37:19] | Could I see your clipboard, please? | 我能看看你的记录板吗 |
[37:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:22] | Just give her the clipboard, all right, Chad? | 赶快把记录板给她 查德 |
[37:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | These edges would definitely cause the wound track we saw. | 这种边缘完全有可能造成那种伤口形状 |
[37:33] | What are you doing there? | 你在做什么 |
[37:36] | A bone shaving. | 骨头碎片 |
[37:37] | Pretty sure that’ll match the victim. | 肯定和被害人的骨头相匹配 |
[37:41] | I-I hit her, that’s all. | 我打了她 仅此而已 |
[37:44] | And-and she ran away. | 然后她跑掉了 |
[37:45] | Come on, she-she was digging through my dumpster for coupons. | 拜托 她在大垃圾桶里翻找优惠券 |
[37:48] | I was sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[37:50] | I’m trying to turn this into a high-end place. | 我想把这里变成比较高档的地方 |
[37:53] | Local produce, organic food. | 拥有地方产品 有机食品 |
[37:56] | Barb and her couponing friends– | 芭玻和她的优惠劵朋友 |
[37:57] | they wouldn’t know a decent peach if it bit them on the ass. | 她们绝不会买自己赚不到便宜东西 |
[38:00] | Turn around. You’re under arrest. | 转过去 你被捕了 |
[38:01] | No, no, I-I didn’t kill her. | 我并没有杀她 |
[38:03] | She ran away, I swear. | 我发誓她跑掉了 |
[38:04] | And she hid under a truck that dragged her to her death. | 她藏在一辆卡车下面 然后被拖走致死 |
[38:08] | She died because she was hiding from you | 她是因为躲避你才死的 |
[38:10] | because you attacked her. | 因为你打了她 |
[38:12] | It’s not illegal. | 这又不违法 |
[38:12] | Oh, actually, you know, it is. | 事实上是违法的 |
[38:14] | You committed a felony assault which led to her death. | 你犯伤人重罪 进而导致了她的死亡 |
[38:16] | According to the law, you’re responsible. Let’s go. | 根据法律 你应对此负责 走吧 |
[38:20] | But that’s-that’s crazy. | 这太扯淡了 |
[38:21] | You shouldn’t hit people. | 你不应该打人的 |
[38:22] | You should use your words. | 你应该用言语相劝 |
[38:24] | That’s what all the books say. | 书上都是这么写的 |
[38:26] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[38:27] | Well, you know, she’s a new mom. Come on. | 她才当上妈妈 快走 |
[38:31] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:33] | Whoa, whoa. Hold on. Look at this. | 等等 看这个 |
[38:36] | Organic baby wipes. | 有机婴儿湿巾 |
[38:37] | We might as well pick up some diapers, too. | 我们最好再买些尿不湿 |
[38:39] | You know what? | 还有 |
[38:40] | I need some beer nuts. What aisle is that? | 我还要买些啤酒坚果 那在几号通道 |
[38:42] | – Aisle four. – Aisle four. | -四号 -四号通道 |
[38:45] | We should probably get some of those organic peaches. | 我们还要再买些有机桃子 |
[38:53] | I’m sorry, honey, but Finn must have agreed with me. | 对不起宝贝 芬恩也认同我的看法 |
[38:57] | You’re his boss. | 你是他的老板 |
[38:59] | What choice did he have? | 他有什么办法 |
[39:00] | Let me try to explain, Michelle. | 你听我解释 米歇尔 |
[39:02] | What can you possibly say?! | 你还能怎么解释 |
[39:04] | What is it with old people? | 你们老年人都怎么了 |
[39:06] | Old? | 老年人 |
[39:07] | How can you not remember that you were like me once? | 你怎么不记得你也曾经和我一样 |
[39:09] | – Michelle… – What? | -米歇尔… -怎么 |
[39:12] | I should get home. | 我该回去了 |
[39:14] | I have some applications to finish. | 我有些申请表要填 |
[39:18] | No, Michelle. Wait. | 米歇尔 等等 |
[39:22] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[39:25] | Dr. Saroyan, | 瑟罗博士 |
[39:27] | I can’t stop seeing your daughter. | 我不能不见您的女儿 |
[39:30] | What? | 什么 |
[39:31] | – You can’t? – No… ma’am. | -你不能吗 -不能 博士 |
[39:34] | You see, because… | 是这样 因为… |
[39:37] | I think about Michelle all the time. | 我无时无刻不在想着米歇尔 |
[39:39] | And I wouldn’t be much of a man if I walked out on her | 如果仅仅是迫于压力 我就离开她 |
[39:41] | just because I was feeling a little pressure. | 那样一点都不顶天立地 |
[39:43] | So, no, ma’am, | 所以 我不能 |
[39:46] | I can’t stop seeing Michelle. | 我不能不见米歇尔 |
[39:50] | And if that means you don’t want me to work here anymore, well, | 如果说我不能在这里工作了 也罢 |
[39:53] | that’s something I’m going to have to swallow. | 那是我需要付出的代价 |
[40:10] | You’re not going anywhere, Mr. Abernathy. | 你不用去别处 阿伯纳西先生 |
[40:14] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[40:17] | And I’m sorry I was old. | 对不起 我太老了 |
[40:19] | I’ll try not to let it happen again. | 我尽力不重蹈覆辙 |
[40:30] | Okay. Okay, don’t press your luck. | 好了好了 也别得寸进尺 |
[40:33] | Take it outside. | 出去再开始 |
[40:50] | She sleeping? | 她在睡觉吗 |
[40:51] | Like a baby. | 睡得像个孩子 |
[40:54] | Right. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[40:55] | I put all of that stuff away that we got at the market. | 我把从超市买的东西都放好了 |
[40:58] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢啦 |
[40:59] | We saved a lot of money with those coupons you had. | 我们用你的优惠劵可省了不少钱 |
[41:01] | Right. Let’s keep that between you and I. | 是的 不过那是咱俩的秘密 |
[41:04] | I don’t want that to get out. | 我不想让别人知道 |
[41:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:07] | Look at her. | 你看她 |
[41:09] | So, are you gonna go put her in her crib so you can get some rest? | 你要不要把她放在摇篮里然后休息一会儿 |
[41:11] | No, I’m not. | 我不要 |
[41:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[41:16] | I can’t. I can’t let her go. | 我不能放下她 |
[41:22] | I just… | 我只是… |
[41:24] | I missed her so much. | 我好想她啊 |
[41:27] | I thought you were okay with this. | 我以为你可以的 |
[41:28] | It was fine that… | 如果不行… |
[41:30] | It’s not rational, I know, but I… I mean… | 这很不理智 我知道 我是说… |
[41:33] | Oh, look at her. | 你看她的样子 |
[41:36] | I just missed her so much. | 我好想她啊 |
[41:42] | Maybe this was too soon for you to go back to work. | 或许现在就回去工作还是太早了 |
[41:44] | Maybe you should have taken more time, | 要不你再多休息一段时间 |
[41:46] | you know, for yourself. | 为你自己 |
[41:47] | No. No, I can’t. | 我不能 |
[41:49] | I-I’m needed. | 大伙需要我 |
[41:51] | You know, what I do is for her now, too. | 我这么做也是为了她 |
[41:56] | She should know that what I do is important. | 她需要知道我所做的很重要 |
[42:01] | I know. | 我明白 |
[42:02] | And just because something is difficult | 只是因为某件事很难做 |
[42:04] | doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t do it. | 并不意味着我不应该做 |
[42:08] | Look, I’m here for you and for her, okay? | 你们俩还有我 对吧 |
[42:12] | Anything you need. We’ll go slow on this. | 你有什么需要尽管说 我们慢慢来 |
[42:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:16] | I’m going to sneak her into the lab. | 我要偷偷把她带进实验室 |
[42:19] | Every day. | 每天都要 |
[42:20] | You’re a good mom. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[42:22] | Isn’t she a good mom? | 她是不是个好妈妈 |
[42:23] | Don’t wake her up. | 别把她弄醒了 |
[42:24] | – I’m not gonna wake her up. – You’re too loud. | -我不会弄醒她的 -你声音太大 |