时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The lot will hold 1,000 cars! | 停车场将能容下一千辆车 |
[00:07] | That’s at least 1,000 souls that will be saved, | 也就是说一千个灵魂得以被拯救 |
[00:10] | my sisters and brothers. | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[00:12] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[00:13] | As our Lord says, | 如主所说 |
[00:15] | “If you build it, they will come!” | 只要盖了教堂 就会有人来礼拜 |
[00:19] | The Lord spoke to me | 主对我显灵了 |
[00:21] | and told me | 他指示我 |
[00:22] | to build his church right here, | 把他的教堂建在这里 |
[00:24] | on this sacred ground. | 建在这片神圣的土地上 |
[00:26] | The Lord spoke to him! | 主对他显灵了 |
[00:30] | He told me to turn this refuse | 他让我把这片垃圾场 |
[00:33] | into a heaven on earth! | 改造为人间天堂 |
[00:34] | – All right! – Amen! | -好耶 -阿门 |
[00:39] | So we need all of you | 所以我们需要大家 |
[00:40] | to answer the call of the Holy Spirit | 回应圣灵的号召 |
[00:44] | and to open your heart and your wallets! | 敞开你们的胸怀并且慷慨解囊 |
[00:47] | Amen! | 阿门 |
[00:50] | – What is that? – Why does he look like that?! | -那是什么 -怎么长那个样子 |
[00:53] | Why is it blue? | 它为什么是蓝色的 |
[00:57] | Falls from the heavens. | 这是从天堂掉落下来的 |
[00:58] | It’s a bird! | 那是只鸟 |
[00:59] | Are they sick? | 它们病了吗 |
[01:01] | It’s dead! | 它死了 |
[01:02] | There’s another one! | 又有一只 |
[01:04] | Where are they coming from? | 这是从哪里掉下来的呀 |
[01:05] | It’s a plague from God! | 这是上帝给人间的瘟疫 |
[01:07] | What does this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[01:10] | Brothers and sisters, | 兄弟们姐妹们 |
[01:11] | I’m sure there’s an explanation. | 这一切定有合理的解释 |
[01:13] | It’s God’s plan! | 这一定是上帝的计划 |
[01:14] | Help us, Lord! | 救救我们 慈祥的主 |
[01:15] | It’s a sign from the Devil! | 这是魔鬼发来的预兆 |
[01:16] | The end time? | 世界末日吗 |
[01:18] | It’s Satan! | 是撒旦 |
[01:19] | – God help us! – We should pray! | -上帝保佑 -我们应该一起祈祷 |
[01:21] | Run! | 跑呀 |
[01:25] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[01:40] | Okay, day care for you, and crime scene for us. | 送你去日托所 爸爸妈妈要去罪案现场 |
[01:43] | Bones, if you don’t hurry up, | 骨头 你不快点的话 |
[01:44] | people are gonna start messing with your remains. | 别人就要乱动你的遗骸咯 |
[01:46] | And we don’t want at. | 那会很麻烦的 |
[01:48] | Hey, baby, baby. | 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 |
[01:49] | Dada…FBI. | 说爸爸 联调局 |
[01:51] | I don’t know what to wear. | 我不知道该穿什么 |
[01:53] | What do you mean? We’re going to a garbage dump. | 什么意思 咱们可是要去垃圾堆填区 |
[01:54] | There’s no dress code. | 没什么着装要求 |
[01:55] | Well, everything I put on — | 我以前穿的 |
[01:56] | all the clothes I had before the baby – | 我生孩子之前买的所有衣服 |
[01:58] | I just fell like I’m not… | 我只是觉得… |
[02:01] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[02:02] | No, I don’t. | 不明白 |
[02:03] | Listen, we’ve got to get Christine to the day care… | 我们得把克里斯汀送去日托所 |
[02:05] | I feel like I’m in someone else’s body. | 我觉得身体好像不是自己的 |
[02:07] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:08] | You are not in somebody else’s body. | 别瞎说 |
[02:10] | Trust me. I know your body. | 相信我 我太了解你的身体了 |
[02:13] | I guarantee that one. | 这点我可以担保 |
[02:15] | Okay, now you’re humoring me | 你现在只是为了快点赶去 |
[02:17] | so that you can get to the crime scene. | 罪案现场而哄我开心 |
[02:19] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[02:19] | So why don’t you wear the green thingy? | 你还是赶紧穿绿绿这件吧 |
[02:21] | What, this? It makes me look like a golf course. | 这件吗 这件把我显得像高尔夫球场 |
[02:23] | Bones, what’s the matter? | 骨头 你怎么了 |
[02:25] | You’re never like this? | 你从来不这样啊 |
[02:26] | You don’t think I should care about how I look? | 你觉得我不应该在乎自己的外表吗 |
[02:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[02:30] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[02:31] | Uh, you’re an airplane propeller and I’m about to walk into you, | 你是飞机螺旋桨 而我却就要撞上去了 |
[02:33] | so I’m gonna take a step back. | 所以我要退后一点 |
[02:35] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[02:36] | You’re just feeling a little vulnerable | 你只不过是因为刚生了宝宝 |
[02:38] | because you just had a baby. | 所以变得有点脆弱 |
[02:40] | Are you saying that I resent our daughter? | 你是说我怨恨咱们女儿吗 |
[02:42] | I love Christine. | 我爱克里斯汀 |
[02:43] | No! No, not at all. I just… | 不 不是那意思 我只是 |
[02:47] | Look, what do you say we talk about this later? | 这样吧 咱晚点再谈这个问题好吗 |
[02:49] | W-We should get to work. | 咱们该去上班了 |
[02:50] | Okay, fine. Should I wear this or this? | 好吧 那我到底该穿这件还是这件 |
[02:53] | Uh, you know what, they’re both gorgeous. | 要我说 这两件都很好看 |
[02:55] | Ugh! You’re no help at all. | 你真是一点用都没有 |
[02:58] | Absolutely no help at all. | 完全没用 |
[03:02] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错话了吗 |
[03:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:20] | I should’ve worn the other top but you rushed me. | 我就该穿另外那件的 但是你老催我 |
[03:22] | You know what, you’re wearing — give me that. | 你穿着…把伞给我 |
[03:24] | It’s raining out, okay? You’re wearing a jumpsuit. | 下着雨 而你外面又穿着连体衣 |
[03:26] | No one’s gonna know what you’re wearing. | 没人会看到你里面穿了什么 |
[03:27] | I know what I’m wearing. | 但我自己知道 |
[03:28] | Okay. Murder at the Blue Man Group. | 蓝人组合发生凶杀案啊 |
[03:30] | What’s with all the dead blue birds? | 这些蓝色的死鸟是怎么回事呀 |
[03:33] | They picked the victim apart, and died doing it. | 它们叼食死者 把自己毒死了 |
[03:35] | Where are the rest of the remains? | 剩下的遗骸呢 |
[03:37] | With Hodgins. | 在哈金斯那 |
[03:38] | I’m gonna put “freaky” in my report, huh? | 我的报告上写俩字就行 “诡异” |
[03:40] | Yeah. Went in mine, too. | 我的报告也这么写的 |
[03:41] | Hey, hey, hey, hey…Cam, Cam… | 凯 凯 |
[03:43] | Do me a favor, okay? When you get an opening, | 帮我个忙好吗 等你有机会的时候 |
[03:44] | just tell Bones that she looks good. | 赞美一下骨头 就说她今天很漂亮 |
[03:47] | Excuse me?! | 你说什么 |
[03:48] | I think she’s feeling a bit unattractive since having the baby. | 我觉得生完孩子后 她对自己身材有点不自信 |
[03:51] | But isn’t that your job? | 可哄她不是你的工作吗 |
[03:53] | No, no. I’m the loved one, that’s not gonna work. | 不 她认为我是情人眼里出西施 我说的话不算数 |
[03:54] | I need you to do that. Please. | 所以我只能拜托你 帮帮忙吧 |
[03:56] | Look, I owe you one. Come on, huh? | 算我欠你的 求你了 好吗 |
[03:58] | All right? | 说定咯 |
[03:59] | All right! Just say she looks great, that’s all. | 这就对了 说她好看就行 |
[04:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:03] | Well, we recovered the remains from the garbage. | 我们从垃圾中取回了遗骸 |
[04:06] | What made the remains blue? | 遗骸为什么是蓝色的 |
[04:08] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[04:08] | there’s so many chemicals in this dump, | 垃圾堆填区里的化学物质太多了 |
[04:10] | it’s gonna take a while | 要查出 |
[04:11] | to figure out what the original solution was. | 最初的溶液是什么得花上一段时间 |
[04:13] | Found matches. | 我找到了火柴 |
[04:15] | Probably some kind of accelerant. | 没准是某种助燃剂 |
[04:16] | All right, so someone tried to torch him. | 就是说有人想毁尸灭迹 |
[04:18] | That’s a lot harder to do than people think. | 那可比想象得难很多 |
[04:19] | So the killer’s probably an amateur. | 所以说凶手可能是个业余的 |
[04:21] | Adolescent Calliphora vicina. | 少年期的丽蝇 |
[04:23] | Which means that our blue friend here | 也就是说我们这位蓝色的朋友 |
[04:25] | has been dead for about two weeks. | 已经死亡大概两周了 |
[04:26] | Judging by the fusion of the sacrum, | 根据骶骨的融合程度来看 |
[04:30] | he was male, around 30, | 死者是男性 大概三十岁左右 |
[04:32] | and tall, approximately 185 centimeters. | 身高很高 大概一米八五 |
[04:36] | Blue rats, too? | 连老鼠都是蓝色的 |
[04:38] | Yeah, and raccoons and squirrels — | 没错 还有蓝色的浣熊和松鼠 |
[04:40] | and everyone who snacked on this guy is dead. | 把这家伙当点心吃了的生物都死了 |
[04:43] | Where’s his hair? | 他的头发哪去了 |
[04:45] | He has no hair. | 他怎么没头发 |
[04:46] | Well, the birds probably took it. | 没准是被鸟叼走了吧 |
[04:48] | It’d make a lovely nest. | 用来搭窝肯定不错 |
[04:52] | Speaking of lovely, | 说到不错 |
[04:53] | you… | 你 |
[04:54] | look particularly lovely yourself today, Dr. Brennan. | 你今天看起来很靓丽啊 布纳恩博士 |
[04:58] | Booth told you to say that, didn’t he? | 是布斯让你这么说的 对吧 |
[04:59] | What? | 什么 |
[05:02] | Sorry, you’re on your own, Seeley. | 抱歉 你只能靠自己了 瑟雷 |
[05:04] | W-What…cause of death? | 他的死因是什么 |
[05:05] | How’d he die? Cause of death? | 他是怎么死的 死因是什么 |
[05:08] | Do I want to know what’s going on here? | 你俩是怎么了 我该好奇一下吗 |
[05:09] | – No, no, no, no. – Cause of death? | -别问 千万别问 -死因是什么 |
[05:11] | The scavenging has obscured any other injuries to the bones, | 尸体受到动物的啄食 骨头上的其它伤痕都很难辨认 |
[05:14] | so cause of death will have to wait till the lab. | 所以死因只能等回实验室再说了 |
[05:16] | Of course. Right. Of course it does… | 当然了 没错 那是一定的 |
[05:18] | but you look good in that. | 但是你穿这件衣服真的很好看 |
[05:20] | Somehow you make that old jumpsuit thing look… | 不知怎么 连体服穿在你身上 |
[05:23] | very hot. | 都格外性感 |
[05:24] | Seeley. | 瑟雷 |
[05:25] | Right. Let’s get it all back to the Jeffersonian, huh? | 好的 咱们都回杰斐逊实验室吧 |
[05:28] | Blue Man Group and everything. | 包括蓝人组合和所有其它东西 |
[05:31] | Here we go! | 走咯 |
[05:35] | We… | 我们 |
[06:15] | None of the markings to the upper body is cause of death. | 上身的所有伤痕都不是死因 |
[06:19] | This straight grooves with the flat floors are rats. | 这些底部平滑的直线沟壑是老鼠的齿痕 |
[06:23] | These are dogs, | 这些是狗的 |
[06:25] | and those are from the seagulls. | 还有那些是海鸥的 |
[06:27] | The scoring to both femurs could be from an assault. | 两侧股骨上的刻痕有可能是遇袭导致的 |
[06:30] | No. Those are mostly the result of… | 不 那些大部分是 |
[06:31] | Coyotes! | 郊狼 |
[06:33] | Very good. Yes. | 很好 说的没错 |
[06:34] | Thank you! Thank you very much! | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[06:38] | I love my job. | 我好爱我的工作 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | Can’t wait to start the facial reconstruction, | 我都等不及做面部重建了 |
[06:44] | see if anybody reported a blue man missing. | 想看看失踪人口里有没有登记这个蓝人 |
[06:47] | Krishna has been depicted as having blue skin | 传说中克利须那神[印度教]的皮肤就是蓝色的 |
[06:49] | but he died in 3102 BCE, | 但他在公元前3102年就去世了 |
[06:51] | so decomposition would be a little more advanced. | 如果是他的话 早就不是这个腐烂状态了 |
[06:58] | Wow. You are madly in love with your job. | 你还真是超级热爱这份工作呀 |
[07:01] | Any closer to what that blue stuff is? | 知道蓝色物质是什么了吗 |
[07:02] | Well, so far I found dimethyl benzyl, | 目前为止我只检测出了二甲基苄基 |
[07:05] | ammonium chloride, sodium nitrite, | 氯化铵 亚硝酸钠 |
[07:07] | and lactic acid, but those could’ve been | 和乳酸 但那些可能是 |
[07:09] | present in the dump before the body arrived. | 在尸体出现在垃圾场之前就有了 |
[07:10] | That’s a no, right? | 就是说没查出 |
[07:11] | I’ll get it, after I finish blending together the remaining tissue. | 会查出的 等我把剩下的组织混合在一起 |
[07:15] | Okay, if anybody needs me, | 谁需要我的帮助 |
[07:16] | I’ll be in my office, gagging. | 来办公室找我 我快吐了 |
[07:18] | We won’t be able to use the bones | 我们无法用骨头 |
[07:20] | to identify assault until we rule out | 鉴定出遭受的攻击 |
[07:23] | all the damage caused by scavengers. | 除非我们能排除动物啃咬的伤痕 |
[07:25] | He might have been poisoned. | 他可能是中毒了 |
[07:26] | I’ll know after the tox screen. | 我做完毒理检验就知道了 |
[07:28] | If you can find an uncompromised piece of flesh. | 如果你能找到一块没有遭到破坏的肉的话 |
[07:30] | Oh, you bone guys are unimaginative. | 你们搞骨头的太没想象力了 |
[07:35] | We have | 我们有 |
[07:37] | The tongue! | 舌头 |
[07:38] | It would have been protected from contamination. | 舌头不会被污染 |
[07:41] | Would you like to do the honors, Mr. Vaziri? | 你愿意把它取出来吗 瓦齐里先生 |
[07:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:53] | Truly, madly, deeply in love. | 我真是十分非常各种热爱我的工作 |
[08:02] | The dump could represent a funeral pyre. | 垃圾场可能代表一个火葬场 |
[08:04] | – A what? – A pyre. | -什么 -火葬场 |
[08:05] | He was doused in blue liquid that was supposed to cremate him. | 死者被浸入蓝色液体是为了焚烧他 |
[08:08] | I’m thinking it could be some kind of a ritualized murder. | 我在想这可能是某种仪式谋杀 |
[08:10] | That’s crazy. You know, | 太疯狂了 |
[08:11] | supposed to be the best profiler we have. | 你是我们最牛掰的侧写师 |
[08:13] | We’re just spitballing here. | 我只是随便说说 |
[08:13] | You’re reaching, that’s what you’re doing. | 是你想多了 |
[08:15] | You’re reaching, all right? | 你想多了 好吧 |
[08:16] | Bodies are dumped in landfills all the time, Sweets. | 尸体总是被扔在垃圾场 小甜甜 |
[08:19] | Something else going on? | 有什么别的事发生吗 |
[08:20] | Nope! Nothing else is going on. | 没有 啥事没有 |
[08:22] | I have everything under control. | 一切都在掌握之中 |
[08:24] | If nothing is going on, uh, | 如果没事的话 |
[08:26] | what do you have under control? | 你掌握什么 |
[08:28] | You think you’re smart, don’t you? | 你觉得你很聪明是吧 |
[08:29] | Oh, I know I am. | 我是很聪明 |
[08:30] | Top of my class, honor society in graduate school, | 在学校成绩拔尖 研究生进入优等生联合会 |
[08:32] | youngest psychologist ever to– | 最年轻的心理学家 |
[08:33] | Let’s just focus on the case, all right? | 把精力放在案子上 好吗 |
[08:35] | Concentrate on the case at hand. | 集中精力办手头的案子 |
[08:36] | I think maybe you’re afraid of something. | 我觉得你也许在惧怕什么事情 |
[08:38] | I’m afraid of what I’m gonna do to you if you don’t shut up. | 我害怕的是 你要是再不闭嘴我会做什么 |
[08:40] | I think you’re feeling marginalized | 我觉得你因为布纳恩博士 |
[08:41] | because the baby is taking Dr. Brennan’s attention away from you. | 把注意力都放在宝宝身上 感觉自己被忽视了 |
[08:44] | What? I’m sorry. | 什么 抱歉 |
[08:45] | What’d you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[08:49] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:50] | Whoa. Easy, big guy. | 哇哦 放松 硬汉 |
[08:52] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[08:54] | Yeah. I’m fine. What is it? | 嗯 还好 什么事儿 |
[08:56] | I got a hit on my facial reconstruction. | 我依靠面部重建找到了匹配记录 |
[08:58] | His name is Santiago Valmont, | 死者的名字是桑迪亚哥·维蒙特 |
[09:00] | and he’s a hair stylist at a high-end salon in Georgetown. | 是乔治城一家高档美发沙龙的发型设计师 |
[09:04] | I sent you the file. | 我把文件发给你 |
[09:06] | All right, hold on here. | 好的 等下 |
[09:09] | Three female clients reported him missing. | 三位女士报告他失踪了 |
[09:11] | None of them family. | 没有一个是他的家人 |
[09:12] | Yeah. A good-looking hairdresser with three women who miss him… | 是啊 一位有着三个想念他的女人的英俊理发师 |
[09:16] | I’d say he was giving his clients more than a blowout. | 看来他不单单给客户吹头发呀 |
[09:23] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[09:24] | Is that a cart full of critters? | 这是一推车动物吗 |
[09:25] | Dr. Brennan wants me to rule out all the scavenger marks, | 布纳恩博士让我排除死者身上动物的咬痕 |
[09:28] | so we can identify injuries that might indicate assault. | 使得我们能鉴定出哪些可能是伤痕 |
[09:30] | So I went back to the dump and collected them | 所以我去垃圾场把这些动物搜集回来 |
[09:32] | so I can match dentition. | 做牙齿对比 |
[09:34] | Are you bucking for teacher’s pet or something? | 你是在拍马屁还是怎样 |
[09:36] | Because Dr. B doesn’t really do that. | 那对布纳恩博士没用的 |
[09:38] | I merely set a certain standard of excellence | 我只是对自己要求很高 |
[09:40] | and I don’t want to disappoint myself. | 我不想让自己失望 |
[09:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:45] | I pureed some of the flesh to I.D. what he was doused in. | 我清理了死者的肉来确定他身上的液体 |
[09:47] | I have total faith in your ability to resolve the mystery. | 我相信你一定能解开谜团 |
[09:50] | Because, dude, you rock. | 因为 老兄 你很棒 |
[09:52] | Okay. What is going on? | 好吧 到底是怎么了 |
[09:54] | Have you been huffing this stuff or something? | 你在蔑视我吗 |
[10:00] | No one is supposed to see this yet. | 不该给别人看的 |
[10:01] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你要保密 |
[10:03] | It’s the galleys from the Journal of Forensic Anthropology. | 这是《法医人类学》杂志的校样 |
[10:06] | Five up from the bottom. | 倒数第五个 |
[10:07] | “New Methodologies for Osteometric Analysis in Human Remains,” | 《尸骨测量分析的新方法论》 |
[10:11] | By Arastoo Vaziri. | 作者 阿拉斯图·瓦齐里 |
[10:13] | Hey, man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[10:14] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啦 |
[10:15] | Thanks. I’ve just been so pumped | 谢谢 我超级兴奋 |
[10:17] | and I can’t say anything until the journal comes out. | 可杂志出版前我什么都不能说 |
[10:20] | Check out page 41. | 看下41页 |
[10:22] | 41… | 41页 |
[10:24] | You gave me a footnote. | 你把我写进脚注里了 |
[10:26] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[10:27] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:29] | Wow. Now, let me give you a little piece of advice. | 哇哦 现在给你个小建议 |
[10:32] | You’ve been published. Excellent. | 你的文章发表了 太棒了 |
[10:34] | Now, just, you know, relax and enjoy it. | 现在你需要的是放松和享受 |
[10:36] | That’s not how it works. | 不是你说的这样 |
[10:37] | I’ve got to figure out my next project. | 我得想出我的下一个项目 |
[10:39] | Academia is a bitch, bro. | 学术是个贱人 兄弟 |
[10:48] | When was the last time any of you saw Santiago? | 你们上一次见到桑迪亚哥是什么时候 |
[10:50] | Two weeks ago. | 两周前 |
[10:51] | My husband has been in St. Louis for two months. | 我丈夫在圣路易斯州呆了两个月 |
[10:54] | A woman needs to be appreciated occasionally. | 一个女人需要时不时地被欣赏 |
[10:58] | After cutting up oranges for soccer practice, | 在为足球练习切完橙子之后 |
[11:00] | there was nothing like getting blown out by Santiago. | 没什么比得上桑迪亚哥的吹发服务了 |
[11:04] | Ah, woof. | 哇哦 |
[11:05] | Ah, uh… so, you were all then, | 你们都 |
[11:09] | uh, appreciated by Mr. Valmont. | 受到了维蒙特先生的欣赏 |
[11:12] | And none of you were jealous? | 你们相互不嫉妒吗 |
[11:13] | We each had our own appointments. | 我们各自都有预约 |
[11:15] | I had him every Wednesday and Friday at 5:00. | 我预约的是周三和周五的五点 |
[11:18] | I was Thursday’s at 1:00, | 我是周四的一点 |
[11:20] | before picking up the kids for soccer practice. | 在我带孩子去练习足球之前 |
[11:21] | You know, it’s very rare not to feel proprietary | 在如此亲密的关系中 |
[11:24] | when involved in an intimate relationship. | 你们没有独占欲 这是很少见的 |
[11:26] | Well, someone was jealous. | 有人很嫉妒 |
[11:28] | His Saturday appointment. | 他的周六预约 |
[11:29] | Bitch always demanded the 6:00. | 那贱人总是六点找他 |
[11:31] | Why would that matter? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[11:32] | It’s the last appointment of the day. | 那是每天的最后一个预约 |
[11:35] | There’s no rush. | 没有时间限制 |
[11:36] | It’s good planning. | 算是捡便宜了 |
[11:37] | But Santiago started complaining about her last month, | 但是桑迪亚哥上个月抱怨她了 |
[11:40] | said she was getting crazy and jealous. | 说她无理取闹 嫉妒心过剩 |
[11:43] | Did he mention a name? | 他有说这个人的名字吗 |
[11:44] | No, he respected our privacy. | 没有 他尊重我们的隐私 |
[11:46] | We respected his. | 我们也尊重他的 |
[11:48] | Right, girls? | 对吧 姑娘们 |
[11:56] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 不敢相信他死了 |
[11:58] | He was my best stylist. | 他是我最好的造型设计师 |
[12:00] | My first hire, when I opened the place. | 我开这家店的时候 第一个就雇了他 |
[12:02] | Well, he had a regular client on Saturdays at 6:00. | 他每周六都有一个常客 |
[12:05] | We need to know who that was. | 我们得知道是谁 |
[12:06] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:08] | He booked his own appointments. | 预约是他和客户自己定的 |
[12:09] | He wanted to keep his clients confidential. | 他想为客户的信息保密 |
[12:12] | Because he was having sex with them? | 是因为他和客户上床吗 |
[12:14] | Did you know about that? | 你知道这些吗 |
[12:15] | Look… | 听着 |
[12:16] | if you want to know about Santiago’s clients, | 如果你想知道桑迪亚哥客户的事情 |
[12:18] | ask Theo, his shampoo boy. | 去问西奥 他的洗头仔 |
[12:20] | He’s over at Santiago’s station. | 他在桑迪亚哥的位置那里 |
[12:23] | I have a salon to run. | 我还得忙活我的沙龙呢 |
[12:25] | Of course you do. | 忙活吧 |
[12:27] | Shampoo boy, huh? | 洗头仔 |
[12:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:32] | Hey. FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[12:33] | I need to ask you some questions about Santiago. | 问你几个关于桑迪亚哥的问题 |
[12:36] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:37] | Something’s wrong, isn’t it? | 出事了 是吧 |
[12:38] | Santiago’s not playing hooky. | 桑迪亚哥从不旷工 |
[12:40] | He’s dead, Theo. | 他死了 西奥 |
[12:42] | Santiago was murdered. | 桑迪亚哥被谋杀了 |
[12:45] | No, t-t-t-that can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[12:49] | – Kevin. – Who? | -凯文 -谁 |
[12:51] | Kevin has been trying to get his station | 凯文这两年 |
[12:54] | for the past two years. | 一直想抢他的位置 |
[12:55] | You think he’d kill for that chair? | 你觉得他为了这个位子杀了他吗 |
[12:57] | Do you people have something you want to say to me? | 你们有话要对我说吗 |
[12:58] | Santiago’s been murdered. | 桑迪亚哥被谋杀了 |
[13:01] | Well, if there’s any justice, | 如果还有世道在 |
[13:02] | it was that poor girl he made look like a skunk. | 肯定是那个头发被他剪成臭鼬的女孩干的 |
[13:05] | Let’s just focus, okay? We’re looking for a client | 说重点 好吗 我们在找一个客户 |
[13:06] | who had Santiago 6:00 appointment on Saturday. | 他每周六下午六点约的那个 |
[13:09] | I leave at 5:00 on Saturdays. | 我每周六五点就下班了 |
[13:10] | So, if he had a private client, I wouldn’t know. | 所以要是他有私人预约 我也不清楚 |
[13:14] | Oh, please! | 得了吧 |
[13:16] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:19] | Hey, that’s his private… | 那是他的私人 |
[13:23] | Now you don’t need a warrant. | 现在你们不需要搜查令了 |
[13:27] | You’re welcome, G-Man. | 不客气 警察叔叔 |
[13:32] | Look at this, huh? Tip envelope. | 看这个 小费信封 |
[13:35] | “You’re mine, darling. Don’t forget it. | 你是我的 亲爱的 别忘了 |
[13:37] | XOXO, Ruby.” | 亲亲抱抱 露比 |
[13:38] | Maybe he didn’t live up to his side of the bargain. | 也许他没兑现他的承诺 |
[13:52] | Santiago was my stylist and I gave him a tip. | 桑迪亚哥是我的发型师 我给了他小费 |
[13:55] | I don’t see what the big deal is. | 这有什么大惊小怪的 |
[13:56] | My dad was a barber. | 我爸曾是个理发师 |
[13:57] | The biggest tip he ever got was a glazed ham. | 他收到的最贵重的小费是一块蜜汁火腿 |
[13:59] | Okay? You got $1,000. | 明白吗 而你给了一千美金 |
[14:01] | That’s got to mean something. | 那就别有用意了 |
[14:02] | He was a really really good stylist. | 他是个非常非常棒的发型师 |
[14:04] | Ruby, we know all about Santiago. | 露比 我们了解桑迪亚哥的所有事 |
[14:06] | We know that he was sleeping with his clients. | 我们知道他会和他的客人上床 |
[14:11] | I was more than just a client; I loved him. | 我不仅仅是客人 我爱他 |
[14:14] | He knew that. | 他知道 |
[14:15] | You loved him, right? | 你爱他 是吗 |
[14:17] | So I’m sure the idea of him sharing other women | 我肯定和其他女人共享他 |
[14:19] | really bothered you, huh? | 让你很恼火 是吗 |
[14:20] | But I would never do anything to hurt him. | 但我绝对不会做出任何伤害他的事情 |
[14:23] | I gave him the money to help him. | 我给钱是为了帮他 |
[14:25] | He had debts from… | 他还欠着 |
[14:29] | …from buying drugs. | 买毒品的债 |
[14:31] | It’s the only reason why he was messing around with those skanks, | 他和那些贱人鬼混的唯一原因 |
[14:33] | because he was high. | 是因为他嗑药了 |
[14:34] | What kind of drugs? | 什么毒品 |
[14:36] | Weed, pills, some cocaine every now and then. | 大麻 药片 有时还有可卡因 |
[14:38] | Okay, so you made sure he was supplied? | 所以你确保他有钱买毒品 |
[14:39] | No! God, no! | 不是 当然不是 |
[14:42] | I was trying to get him into treatment. | 我试图让他去治疗 |
[14:43] | But he wanted to get his dealer off his back. | 但他想让他的供应者不再烦他 |
[14:47] | I was trying to save him, | 我在努力拯救他 |
[14:49] | not kill him. | 不是杀他 |
[14:59] | The stuff is blue. | 这东西是蓝色的 |
[15:00] | And he was a hairdresser. | 而他是个理发师 |
[15:01] | So, it’s got to be Barbicide. | 一定是理发液[理发店用消毒剂] |
[15:03] | And Barbicide is flammable, right? | 理发液是可燃物 对吧 |
[15:05] | Yes, but it doesn’t contain meta-diamino toluene. | 是的 但是它不含转二氨基甲苯 |
[15:08] | Okay, so if the blue stuff degraded, | 那么 如果蓝色物质分解了 |
[15:10] | we’ll never know what it was? | 我们就永远不知道那是什么了 |
[15:12] | Well, maybe if you were dealing with an average scientist. | 如果我是个普通科学家 可能会那样 |
[15:15] | I, however, have discovered | 而我 发现了 |
[15:17] | that the color component here, it didn’t degrade. | 这里的颜色成分 没有分解 |
[15:19] | It’s an unusual formulation of copper salts | 这是一种特殊的铜盐结构 |
[15:22] | frequently used to clean and disinfect pools and fountains. | 常被使用于清洁消毒水池和喷泉 |
[15:27] | Yeah, but he wasn’t found anywhere near a pool or a fountain. | 但他尸体周围并没有水池或是喷泉 |
[15:29] | I know, that’s the problem. | 我知道 那就是问题所在 |
[15:36] | Ah, Ms. Montenegro, there you are. | 马尼古女士 你在这里啊 |
[15:38] | Oh, Arastoo. | 阿拉斯图 |
[15:40] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[15:41] | You weren’t supposed to tell anyone. | 你不该告诉其他人的 |
[15:43] | I didn’t. | 我没啊 |
[15:46] | Well, she’s my wife, so… that doesn’t count. | 她是我老婆 所以…那不算 |
[15:49] | Wh-where is that written? | 哪有这样的说法 |
[15:50] | It’s common knowledge. | 这是常识 |
[15:51] | Oh, okay then. | 那好吧 |
[15:53] | Thank you, but don’t tell anyone else. | 谢谢你 但是别告诉其他人了 |
[15:55] | I might have an idea for my next paper. | 我或许想到下一篇论文写什么了 |
[15:57] | New insights into Forensic Odontology. | 法鉴齿学新观 |
[15:59] | Pretty exciting, huh? | 很让人兴奋吧 |
[16:00] | Yeah, yeah, let me catch my breath. | 是啊 让我激动得没法呼吸了 |
[16:03] | I’m taking microsil molds of the scavengers’ teeth. | 我获取了食腐动物牙齿的微模型 |
[16:06] | I theorize that if can scan the bones, | 我推理如果能扫描这些骨头 |
[16:08] | then input the exact dentition of each scavenger, | 然后将每只食腐动物的精确齿系输入进去 |
[16:11] | we should be able to use the Angelatron | 我们应该就能用安琪拉系统 |
[16:13] | to strip away their teeth marks, | 移除它们的齿印 |
[16:15] | leaving only those injuries that might point to an assault. | 只留下可能是袭击导致的伤口 |
[16:18] | That’s interesting. | 很有意思 |
[16:21] | It’s a little crazy, but… it’s interesting. | 有点疯狂 但是很有意思 |
[16:23] | So you’ll help? | 那你会帮我吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah, as long as I don’t have to | 行 只要我不用 |
[16:26] | touch those things. | 摸那些东西 |
[16:34] | Thanks, Cam. | 谢了 凯 |
[16:35] | So Cam’s tox screen confirms that Santiago had drugs in his system. | 凯的毒检证实了桑迪亚哥体内有毒品 |
[16:39] | All right, so Saturday at 6:00 was telling the truth. | 好吧 所以”周六六点”说的是实话 |
[16:41] | Looks like it. | 看起来是 |
[16:42] | So, why are we heading to, uh, Little India? | 那我们为什么要去…小印度呢 |
[16:44] | Santiago’s last credit card charge | 桑迪亚哥最后一笔信用卡付费 |
[16:46] | was for a parking meter there, | 是支付那边的停车计时器 |
[16:47] | in front of an import store | 就在一家进口商店前 |
[16:49] | that was busted for drugs last year. | 那家店去年因为毒品问题被搜查了 |
[16:50] | Okay, hold on. Shouldn’t you have just taken a right? | 等下 你不是应该右拐吗 |
[16:53] | Oh, no, my car’s got the Entune system. | 不用 我的车有英图车载系统 |
[16:55] | Finds the best route, least traffic. | 自动寻找最佳路线避免堵车 |
[16:58] | So we’re driving in a robot? | 所以我们开的是机器人吗 |
[16:59] | Yes, my robot friend Camry. | 对 我的机器人朋友叫凯美瑞 |
[17:01] | He calls me Dave. | 他叫我戴夫 |
[17:03] | That is incredibly geeky of you. | 你可真是极客一个 |
[17:05] | Hey, you got the reference, so what does that mean? | 你知道我在说什么 那说明你也是极客 |
[17:07] | Whoa, look at that! | 哇 看啊 |
[17:08] | You get sports scores on this thing too? | 这上面还有比赛比分吗 |
[17:11] | I slept in here one night after Daisy and I had a fight | 有天晚上黛西和我吵架之后我就睡在这 |
[17:14] | and hated to leave when we made up. | 即使和好了 我都不想离开这里 |
[17:17] | How are things with you and Dr. Brennan? | 你和布纳恩博士怎么样了 |
[17:19] | – Fine. – Yeah? | -很好 -是吗 |
[17:20] | Absolutely fine. Not sleeping in my car, | 确实很好 我没睡在车里 |
[17:22] | if that’s what you’re trying to get at. | 如果你想问的是这个的话 |
[17:23] | Well, you know, it’s quite common to experience | 有宝宝以后性生活的 |
[17:25] | a lull in sexual activity after a baby. | 间歇期是很正常的 |
[17:27] | Stop. | 打住 |
[17:29] | – Okay. – Stop. Okay? | -好吧 -打住 行吗 |
[17:31] | We are fine. Everything is great. | 我们很好 一切都好极了 |
[17:34] | We’re better than fine. | 比很好还好 |
[17:34] | I just want you to know that | 我只是想让你知道 |
[17:36] | I’m here if you need me for anything. | 如果你需要我做任何事 我就在这里 |
[17:40] | Not… Okay, | 不是 好吧 |
[17:41] | not anything, | 不是任何事 |
[17:43] | I wasn’t referring to… my last statement, | 我不是说… 我最后那句话 |
[17:46] | wasn’t tied to my… | 不是和我… |
[17:47] | You know what, you’re just going to let me keep going, aren’t you? | 你就这样让我一直尴尬地说下去 是吗 |
[17:49] | Absolutely. Hopefully, you’re little robot car here | 是的 希望你的小机器人车 |
[17:51] | will be able to bail you out. | 能帮你解围 |
[17:54] | No, it doesn’t do that. | 不行 它做不到 |
[17:59] | This was Mr. Vaziri’s idea? | 这是瓦齐里先生的主意吗 |
[18:01] | Yeah, this is a digital scan of Santiago’s skeleton. | 对 这是桑迪亚哥骨架的数字扫描 |
[18:05] | And the smaller windows show dentition from the scavengers | 小窗里是阿拉斯图收集的食腐动物的 |
[18:08] | that Arastoo gathered. | 齿系 |
[18:09] | So, this allows you to remove all the post-mordem trauma. | 这就能让你移除所有的死后创伤 |
[18:13] | Ingenious. | 非常有才 |
[18:14] | If it works. | 如果能行的话 |
[18:21] | How did you feel after you had Michael? | 生完迈克尔你是什么感觉 |
[18:25] | I’m guessing you don’t mean | 我猜你说的不是 |
[18:26] | the joy and happiness and overwhelming love. | 愉悦 快乐和无限的爱意 |
[18:30] | No, that part, I like very much. | 不是 那些 我非常喜欢 |
[18:35] | Your old clothes don’t fit, right? | 你以前的衣服不合身了 对吗 |
[18:37] | Oh, God. I can’t get comfortable in anything. | 天啊 我穿什么都不舒服 |
[18:39] | Booth doesn’t understand. | 布斯不理解 |
[18:41] | He tries. But… | 他试着理解了 但是 |
[18:42] | Men cannot understand. | 男人无法理解的 |
[18:44] | It scares them when we talk about clothing. | 我们一谈到衣服他们就吓呆 |
[18:46] | You should buy yourself some new clothes | 你应该给自己买些新衣服 |
[18:48] | and-and-and give your a spa day. | 休息一天去水疗馆 |
[18:50] | I’m too busy; we don’t even have cause of death yet. | 我太忙了 到现在我们还没找到死因呢 |
[18:53] | Wait a minute– | 等一下 |
[18:54] | you just grew a human. | 你刚刚生完孩子 |
[18:55] | Someone should be throwing you a parade. | 应该有人给你办游行才对 |
[18:58] | Getting some new clothes and a facial, | 买新衣服 做个脸部保养 |
[18:59] | I mean, that sounds like the least you deserve. | 总要犒劳一下自己嘛 |
[19:02] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[19:04] | Congratulations, Mr. Vaziri. | 恭喜你 瓦齐里先生 |
[19:06] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:08] | You weren’t suppose to know. | 你不该知道的 |
[19:10] | Why would you keep this from me? | 你为什么要把这个瞒着我呢 |
[19:12] | Oh, this. I thought you meant my article | 这个啊 我以为你说的是我发表在 |
[19:13] | in the Journal of Forensic Anthropology. | 《法医人类学》上的文章呢 |
[19:16] | No one is suppose to know about that. | 那不能让任何人知道 |
[19:17] | Then why did you just tell me? | 那你为什么告诉我 |
[19:20] | Right. | 对哦 |
[19:22] | So, you like what I did here? | 那么你喜欢我做的这个吗 |
[19:23] | I was thinking it could be another paper. | 我觉得这可以写成另一篇文章 |
[19:25] | Yeah, it’s actually working out better than I thought. | 事实上 这比我预想的要顺利 |
[19:28] | Here, look at these marks. | 看这些痕迹 |
[19:30] | These weren’t made by animals. | 这些不是动物所为 |
[19:32] | Can you enhance them? | 你能放大吗 |
[19:39] | Oh, this is awesome. | 这真是无敌了 |
[19:41] | No, it is merely helpful. | 不是 只是有点帮助 |
[19:43] | Do not discount what you can learn | 不要轻视你能从触摸和 |
[19:44] | from touch, and careful observation. | 仔细观察中所能学到的 |
[19:46] | So, this is cause of death? | 这就是死因吗 |
[19:48] | No, these marks aren’t deep enough, or close enough | 不是 这些痕迹不够深 间隔也太远 |
[19:50] | to any of the arteries that could be severed. | 触及不到任何可能被割开的动脉 |
[19:53] | Perhaps not, | 也许不是 |
[19:54] | but the linear cut marks on the side of the cranium | 但是头盖骨侧边的线形切痕痕迹 |
[19:57] | tell us a lot, don’t they Mr. Vaziri? | 能说明很多 对吗 瓦齐里先生 |
[20:00] | They do? | 有吗 |
[20:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:02] | There are micro-incisions here and here. | 这里和这里有极小的切口 |
[20:05] | That’s why the victims hair was missing. | 这就解释了死者的头发为什么不见了 |
[20:09] | He was scalped. | 他被剥去了头皮 |
[20:21] | Like I said, Sweets, the owner was | 小甜甜 就像我说的 去年店主 |
[20:23] | arrested for selling drugs last year, okay? | 因贩卖毒品而被抓 明白吗 |
[20:25] | So Santiago could have been killed in a drug deal gone bad. | 所以桑迪亚哥可能是因为毒品交易失败而被杀 |
[20:28] | I’ve never heard of a drug dealer scalping anyone, huh? | 我还从没听说毒品贩子剥了谁的头皮呢 |
[20:31] | A ritualistic killing doesn’t seem so odd now, does it? | 现在仪式杀戮的说法不古怪了吧 |
[20:34] | Hey, what’s going down, good people? | 有事吗 好心人 |
[20:37] | Right, Poorab-a… | 对 普拉巴… |
[20:39] | Uh, Sangani. | 桑贾尼 |
[20:40] | – Sangani. – Yeah. | -桑贾尼 -对 |
[20:41] | FBI Special Agent Booth. | 联调局特别探员布斯 |
[20:43] | We’re looking to get some information on this guy. | 我们在调查这个人 |
[20:45] | Santiago Valmont, he was spotted here last Tuesday. | 桑迪亚哥·维蒙特上周二在这里出现过 |
[20:48] | No, man, I never heard of him. | 哥们 我从来都没听说过他 |
[20:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:51] | We know that you were busted last year | 普拉巴 我知道你去年因为 |
[20:53] | for selling drugs, Poorab. | 贩卖毒品被抓了 |
[20:54] | No, man; no, no, man; I’m clean. | 等下哥们 我可不吸毒了 |
[20:56] | Yo, I’m like, in the program clean, man. | 我已经进过戒毒所了 |
[20:58] | So you wouldn’t mind cooperating with us, right? | 那你就不会介意跟我们合作了吧 |
[21:02] | Yeah, man, yeah. Damn. | 对对对 当然 |
[21:04] | Right there… | 这是照片 |
[21:07] | This dude’s rockin’ straight up women hair. | 那哥们一头女人头发真酷啊 |
[21:11] | He’s actually rockin’ no hair at the moment, he’s dead. | 他现在没头发可酷了 他死了 |
[21:15] | Ah, man, dude. | 哥们 天呐 |
[21:17] | You know what, man? Yo, my brother, | 这样吧 俺兄弟 |
[21:19] | he was working on Tuesday night, right? | 周二晚上在上班 |
[21:20] | He’s in the back making samosas. | 他在后面做炸饺呢 |
[21:22] | I’m gonna go get him for you, all right? | 我现在就去叫他好吧 |
[21:24] | Yo, Ravi, hey man! Time to do some public service, bro! | 拉威兄弟 出来做好事啦 |
[21:28] | – Agent Booth. – Yeah. | -布斯探员 -怎么啦 |
[21:30] | Blue liquid. | 蓝色液体 |
[21:34] | – The stuff he was doused in, huh? – Mm-hmm. | -浸泡死者的液体 -正是 |
[21:39] | Poorab! | 普拉巴 |
[21:43] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[21:48] | All right. | 别动 |
[21:54] | Booth… | 布斯 |
[21:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:57] | Look at that! That’s a lot of hair! | 好多头发啊 |
[21:58] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[21:59] | I don’t think Santiago was the only one who got scalped. | 看来桑迪亚哥不是唯一被割头皮的人 |
[22:09] | Great. Just let me know when he has his PD, Okay? Great. Thanks. | 等他有公辩了告诉我 谢了 |
[22:13] | Poorab won’t talk? | 普拉巴不肯合作吗 |
[22:14] | No, not till he has his public defender. | 他要有公设辩护律师才肯 |
[22:15] | You know, this is not what I need. | 这可不是我需要的 |
[22:17] | I got so much on my plate right now. | 我现在已经焦头烂额了 |
[22:18] | I don’t need his grief. | 我可不想再出岔子 |
[22:19] | Who, Dr. Brennan? Huh? | 谁 布纳恩教授吗 |
[22:21] | It’s a communication issue, isn’t it? | 沟通问题 是吗 |
[22:23] | You know what, Sweets, | 小甜甜 |
[22:23] | my life is not a game show, all right? | 我的生活不是竞猜游戏节目 |
[22:26] | You know, if you don’t deal with communication issues | 但如果你现在不解决沟通问题 |
[22:29] | right away, they can fester, | 情况会恶化 |
[22:30] | and cause serious damage to a relationship. | 然后会影响到你们的关系 |
[22:32] | It’s not that, I just. | 不是沟通问题 |
[22:35] | Look, I think she’s feeling a little unattractive | 我只是觉得她生了孩子以后 |
[22:37] | since having the baby, that’s all. | 觉得自己不够漂亮 |
[22:39] | Oh. | 这样 |
[22:40] | Oh, what? | 怎样啊 |
[22:41] | It’s very common for a new mother to experience | 新妈妈对自己的身体产生 |
[22:44] | a certain degree of body dismorphism. | 一定程度的不认同是很正常的 |
[22:46] | Disma… what? | 什么烂糟的 |
[22:48] | – Dismorphism. – Dismorphism. | -不认同 -不认同 |
[22:50] | – Dismorphism. What is that? | -不认同 -那是什么 |
[22:51] | It’s a condition related to body image. | 与身体形态相关的症状 |
[22:53] | Have you told her lately that she looks… | 你最近有没有告诉她 她很 |
[22:55] | Of course, and she does. | 那还用说 |
[22:57] | All right? All the time I’m telling her she looks great. | 我每次都告诉她 她美翻了 |
[22:58] | But I just think that, | 但是我觉得她 |
[23:00] | she feels like I’m shining her on, that’s all. | 认为我只是在敷衍他 |
[23:02] | Oh, well, you need to show her that she’s wrong. | 那你就要证明她错了 |
[23:05] | Buy her something that, you know, makes her feel… | 给她买些让她觉得 |
[23:09] | …beautiful. | 漂亮的东西 |
[23:13] | Cupcakes? | 杯子蛋糕吗 |
[23:14] | Lingerie. | 贴身内衣 |
[23:15] | No, I… Oh. | 不 |
[23:17] | It’s a lingerie store. | 那是家情趣商店 |
[23:19] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开我玩笑啊 |
[23:20] | Women love lingerie. | 女人都爱贴身内衣 |
[23:22] | I buy it for Daisy all the time. | 我常给黛西买 |
[23:26] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我说的对 |
[23:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:31] | Here we go. | 进去吧 |
[23:32] | – Sequins, colors. – These are crotchless. | -亮片 颜色 -这些下面是开口的 |
[23:36] | Crotchless, wow, you, I think you know | 天呐 我觉得你好像 |
[23:37] | a little bit too much about this. | 知道得太多了点 |
[23:39] | Daisy’s adventurous. Huh? | 黛西喜欢尝试新东西 |
[23:43] | You know what, this is a bad idea. Let’s go. | 这可不是什么好主意 走吧 |
[23:45] | What? | 什么 |
[23:46] | Perhaps this bralette is more to your liking? | 你可能更喜欢这个胸罩 |
[23:49] | It comes with these delicious panties. | 还有配套的性感小内裤 |
[23:54] | Um, I’m just looking. | 我只是到处看看 |
[23:57] | If you want something more intimate… | 如果你还想要更亲密的 |
[23:58] | – No. – Yeah, he does. | -不 -他当然要 |
[24:01] | What size is she? | 她穿几号 |
[24:02] | Well, I don’t know. You see, she just had a baby. | 我不知道 她刚生了孩子 |
[24:04] | Are we talking apples or melons? | 她是苹果型的还是蜜瓜型的 |
[24:08] | Mangos. | 更像芒果吧 |
[24:09] | You looking at her fruit? | 你看她胸部吗 |
[24:11] | I am a doctor. | 我可是个医生 |
[24:12] | Just accept the help. | 就接受帮助吧 |
[24:14] | No, no, ma’am. Ma’am, I don’t need that many. | 小姐 够了 我不要那么多 |
[24:16] | I’m just looking for one thing. | 我只要一件 |
[24:17] | Actually, one small little thing. | 其实只要一个很小的东西 |
[24:19] | Not too small. | 也不要太小 |
[24:20] | One thing? Yeah. | 你只给为你生了 |
[24:22] | For the woman who just had your baby? | 孩子的女人买一件东西吗 |
[24:24] | – What?! – Come on. | -什么 -别这样 |
[24:26] | If you want this relationship to last, | 如果你想关系长久 |
[24:29] | you’d better let me help you. | 你最好听我的话 |
[24:31] | You pulled me away from examining the bones | 你把我从研究骨头那拉过来 |
[24:33] | to play with the biggest hair ball on earth? | 就为了看世界上最大的毛球吗 |
[24:35] | It’s one paper, Mr. Vaziri; not the Nobel Prize. | 瓦齐里 只是篇论文又不是诺贝尔奖 |
[24:39] | Did Hodgins tell you? Angela? | 哈金斯告诉你的吗 还是安琪拉 |
[24:41] | Emilio in the parking garage. | 车库的埃米利奥说的 |
[24:43] | And since Booth thinks the victim’s hair may be in here, | 鉴于布斯认为死者的头发可能会在这里 |
[24:46] | we are on tweezing duty | 我们就得把每组头发 |
[24:47] | until we separate and I.D. every follicle. | 分开并且将每一个发囊的身份都确定 |
[24:50] | Thank you, mid-17th-century immigrants. | 快感谢17世纪中期的移民们 |
[24:54] | What are those things? | 这些是什么 |
[24:56] | Wool carders. | 这叫羊毛分离器 |
[24:57] | I got them from the colonial New England diorama. | 我从新英格兰殖民立体模型区拿来的 |
[25:00] | Now, if these honeys can separate wool and human hair, | 如果这些宝贝能够分离羊毛 |
[25:05] | human hair should be a piece of cake. | 应该也能轻易分离人类的头发 |
[25:07] | Beats tweezing. | 可比镊子强多了 |
[25:08] | Carder up, Mr. Vaziri. | 瓦齐里先生 开工吧 |
[25:29] | Hey, I figure if we grab a snack now, | 我在想如果我们现在吃点零食 |
[25:32] | we can dish for about eight minutes, | 我们就能聊八分钟 |
[25:34] | and then we can pump later on. | 之后就更有劲头了 |
[25:36] | It’s a glamorous life we lead, isn’t it? | 生活真美好不是吗 |
[25:38] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[25:39] | I know. I’m interrupting. | 我知道 我有意打扰你的 |
[25:41] | I got you a grilled veggie pita, by the way, | 我给你买了煎蔬菜皮塔饼 |
[25:43] | because I know you’re a wild woman. | 因为你口味独特 |
[25:46] | I’ve noticed some damage and scarring | 我观察到了一些并没有在安琪拉系统上 |
[25:48] | that didn’t show up on the Angelatron. | 显示伤痕和伤疤 |
[25:49] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[25:51] | Arastoo’s going to be bummed. | 阿拉斯图要失望了 |
[25:53] | He thought he was on a roll. | 他以为他好运连连 |
[25:55] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[25:57] | I got us a reservation at the Four Winds Spa. | 我给咱俩预约了四风水疗 |
[26:01] | I know, I know, you’re welcome. | 不用谢我啦 |
[26:03] | Facials, body scrubs, massages. | 面部保养 身体磨砂还有按摩 |
[26:06] | Fracturing. | 骨折 |
[26:08] | I’m going to take a pass on the fracturing. | 我可不想骨折 |
[26:10] | Are you in? | 你来吗 |
[26:12] | It sounds appealingly indulgent. | 听起来相当放纵 |
[26:15] | There’s an injury to the victims back. | 死者背部还有个伤口 |
[26:17] | The L4 and the L5 show hairline fracturing. | L4和L5有极细的骨裂 |
[26:20] | And there’s no remodeling. | 并且没有愈合的迹象 |
[26:22] | These injuries occurred at time of death. | 这些是死者死时留下的 |
[26:25] | Dr. Brennan, I found something you need to see. | 布纳恩教授 你要来看下我的发现 |
[26:30] | You can see a dark line of demarcation near the cut end. | 你能看到一条黑色的界限在伤口的终点 |
[26:33] | That’s a result of putrefaction. | 那是腐烂的原因 |
[26:34] | Which means the hair was cut off a corpse. | 这说明这些头发是从尸体上割下来的 |
[26:37] | Is this Santiago Valmont’s hair? | 这是桑迪亚哥·维蒙特的头发吗 |
[26:39] | No, the hair shaft has a | 不是 这些锚杆都有圆形 |
[26:41] | circular cross-section and a thick cuticle. | 横切面和很厚的角质层 |
[26:43] | It didn’t come from a Caucasian. | 这并不是白人的头发 |
[26:45] | So, where’s the victims hair? | 那死者的头发去哪里了 |
[26:46] | We haven’t found a match for him yet. | 我们还没找到一根 |
[26:48] | But we have found hair from | 但是这团头发里面有 |
[26:49] | 25 different people in the hair bundle, | 25个人的头发 |
[26:51] | all dead at the time the hair was removed. | 并且都是在死时切下的 |
[26:53] | 25 victims? | 我们有25个被害人了吗 |
[26:55] | Perhaps Dr. Sweets was right | 也许正像斯维斯教授说的 |
[26:56] | about this being a ritualistic killing. | 这些都是仪式杀戮 |
[26:58] | Well, if he was hog-tied in some kind of ceremony, | 如果他是在仪式中被拱起地绑着 |
[27:00] | that would account for the injuries | 那就能解释 |
[27:02] | I found in the victims L4 and L5. | 我在L4和L5找到的伤口了 |
[27:04] | Those didn’t show up on the Angelatron. | 那些并没在安琪拉系统上显示吗 |
[27:05] | No, they didn’t, Mr. Vaziri. | 没有 瓦齐里先生 |
[27:07] | Sometimes it is best not to let a machine do your work. | 有时候最好不要让机器代替你的工作 |
[27:10] | Please reexamine the bones | 请你再检查一遍那些骨头 |
[27:12] | to see what else you missed on your quest for notoriety. | 来弥补你之前犯的错误 |
[27:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:27] | I’m Tess Levinson. | 我叫苔丝·莱维森 |
[27:28] | I’m representing Mr. Sangani. | 我是代表桑贾尼先生的律师 |
[27:30] | Of course you are. First day on the job, right? | 当然 第一天上班吗 |
[27:32] | No, this is my second week. | 不是 已经第二周了 |
[27:33] | And I have advised my client of his rights. | 而且我已经告诉客户他的权利了 |
[27:36] | Great, okay, you can sit. | 好的 你可以坐了 |
[27:38] | Without stepping on your rights, Poorab, | 在不侵犯你权力的情况下 普拉巴 |
[27:39] | maybe you can tell me why you ran off with a bag | 你为什么抱着那袋 |
[27:41] | that contained hair from over 25 corpses. | 从至少25具尸体上得到的头发逃跑 |
[27:45] | What?! | 什么 |
[27:45] | Yeah, according to our lab, | 不错 根据我们实验室的分析 |
[27:47] | your client here killed and scalped | 你的委托人杀死了至少25个人 |
[27:48] | over 25 people for their hair. | 然后把尸体的头皮割下来取头发 |
[27:50] | That’s just sick. | 太恶心了 |
[27:51] | No, man. That is whack, man. | 我没有 这太扯淡了 |
[27:53] | I didn’t kill anyone, man. | 我没杀人 |
[27:54] | I hustled the hair from my uncle’s mortuary. | 头发是从我叔叔开的殡仪馆偷偷收集来的 |
[27:56] | What?! | 什么 |
[27:57] | Look, every Wednesday, I sneak in there, | 每周三我都会偷偷进去 |
[27:59] | I cut the hair off the stiffs | 在他们把尸体放进炉子里之前 |
[28:00] | before they stick them in the furnace. | 从尸体上把头发剪下来 |
[28:02] | I sell them to beauty shops for extensions. | 我把头发卖给发廊 用来接头发 |
[28:05] | Wait a second, extensions? | 你等等 接头发 |
[28:07] | But the customers didn’t know it came from dead people. | 但顾客并不知道头发是死人身上的 |
[28:09] | Santiago Valmont came to you to pick up hair. | 桑迪亚哥·维蒙特是来找你取头发 |
[28:12] | That’s all. I was his supplier. | 没别的 他需要头发就来找我 |
[28:14] | All right, him and his boy at the salon– um, Kevin. | 他还有他在发廊的伙伴 叫凯文那个 |
[28:17] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[28:18] | Yeah, chicks pay big bucks for weaves of that stuff. | 女人们愿意花很多钱去做接发 |
[28:20] | What, you got one, right? | 你也做了 不是吗 |
[28:21] | I bet it’s one of mine. | 我敢说你的头发也是我提供的 |
[28:23] | I can’t do this! | 我不干了 |
[28:23] | You’re, you’re, you’re an animal. | 你 你 你简直就是个禽兽 |
[28:25] | I hate law! | 我痛恨法律 |
[28:27] | I’m-I’m-I’m going to shave my head! | 我 我 我要把头发剃秃 |
[28:29] | You forgot your, uh… | 你忘了… |
[28:33] | All right, so you supply Kevin, too? | 你也给凯文提供头发 对吧 |
[28:35] | I’d like to wait till I get another lawyer. | 等下一个律师来了之后再回答你问题 |
[28:39] | Y-You understand… | 你能理解吧 |
[28:49] | Okay… | 你好 |
[28:50] | We’ve got an hour before the sitter takes off, | 离保姆下班还有一个小时 |
[28:52] | so, if we leave right now, we can go crazy and | 如果我们马上走 我们可以疯狂一下 |
[28:55] | treat ourselves with a trip to the dry cleaners. | 去趟干洗店 犒劳一下自己 |
[28:57] | Mm, as exciting as that sounds, I can’t go anywhere | 虽然听起来很诱人 但弄清楚蓝色物质 |
[29:00] | until I figure out what this blue stuff is. | 到底是什么之前 我哪儿都不能去 |
[29:02] | This stuff is incredibly acidic. | 这东西酸性很强 |
[29:04] | Not to mention boring. | 更别提它也很无聊 |
[29:06] | Come on, honey. Let’s go. | 求你了 亲爱的 我们走吧 |
[29:08] | If we leave right now, we can | 如果我们马上走 到家之前 |
[29:09] | fool around in the car before we get home. | 我们还可以在车里亲热一下 |
[29:12] | Sounds good, right? | 这主意不错 是吧 |
[29:13] | Mm. Actually, that does sound fun. | 听起来确实很有意思 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[29:18] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天呐 |
[29:19] | Tha-That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[29:20] | This is an extremely flammable poison that contains both | 这是种极易燃的毒物 |
[29:23] | sodium silicate and glycolic acid, which is basically | 含有硅酸钠和乙醇酸 |
[29:26] | degraded ethylene glycol. It’s antifreeze. | 应该是乙二醇分解的产物 是抗冻液 |
[29:29] | He was doused in antifreeze? | 他被浇上了层抗冻液 |
[29:31] | Yes! | 是的 |
[29:32] | That is it. | 搞定了 |
[29:34] | I did it, Ang. | 我又成功了 安 |
[29:35] | I figured it out. | 我把问题解决了 |
[29:37] | Now I’m really feeling like fooling around in that car. | 我现在真想到车里去亲热一下 |
[29:47] | – Here. – Okay. | -这边 -好的 |
[29:48] | Oh, it is not a good time unless you know your way around | 现在真的很不方便 除非你们会做 |
[29:50] | a Brazilian blowout. We are seriously | 巴西焗油 我们现在 |
[29:52] | understaffed right now. | 人手严重缺乏 |
[29:53] | I’m sure Booth could help. His father was a barber. | 我确定布斯可以帮忙 他爸爸是理发师 |
[29:56] | Right, I mean, if she doesn’t learn how to properly layer, | 是的 如果她不赶快学会分层剪的技术 |
[29:58] | you’re going to lose a lot of business. | 你们会损失很多生意 |
[30:01] | Where’s Kevin? | 凯文在哪儿 |
[30:02] | I don’t know. He disappeared, | 我不知道 他失踪了 |
[30:04] | and he took everything with him. | 把所有东西都带走了 |
[30:06] | His station was cleaned out. | 他的工作台被清空了 |
[30:07] | For five years, he’s been working here | 他已经在这里工作了五年了 |
[30:09] | and then he takes off without even a phone call. | 居然说走就走 连个电话都没有 |
[30:14] | Wait, you guys don’t think… tha… | 你们不会是认为… |
[30:27] | Mr. Vaziri, have you found anything yet | 瓦齐里先生 你找到任何可以 |
[30:29] | that might point to a cause of death? | 确认死因的证据了吗 |
[30:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:34] | Cause of death– that’s the reason we’re here. | 死因 那是我们的工作 |
[30:36] | Yes, I know. I’m sorry. I got distracted. | 是的 我知道 对不起 我分心了 |
[30:38] | Uh, I noted various scrapes and anomalies, | 我发现了很多擦痕和异常之处 |
[30:41] | but none seem to be related to his murder. | 但好像都跟他的死亡没关系 |
[30:43] | Why are you distracted? Do I need to get another intern? | 你为什么分心 我需要另找个实习生吗 |
[30:45] | No, no. It’s just… | 不用 只是… |
[30:48] | I got word that journal isn’t going to publish my paper. | 我听说那杂志不打算发我的论文了 |
[30:52] | Is that all? | 就这点原因 |
[30:53] | It got pulled in favor of a puff piece | 他们要发一篇吹捧塞琳娜·戈麦斯[青春偶像] |
[30:55] | about Selena Gomez on a fossil hunt. | 找化石的文章 我的就被替换下来了 |
[30:57] | I’m not familiar with Dr. Gomez’s work, | 我对戈麦斯博士的工作不是很了解 |
[30:59] | but I look forward to reading about it. | 但会我很乐意读那篇文章 |
[31:01] | I worked on that paper for six months. | 那篇论文我准备了六个月 |
[31:04] | It was excellent. | 文章写得很好 |
[31:05] | Yes, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[31:07] | They sent it to me for review. | 他们发给了我一份 让我审稿 |
[31:09] | You aren’t supposed to know who’s on the review board, | 你不应该知道审稿人是谁 |
[31:12] | but since they’re not publishing it… | 但既然文章不会出版… |
[31:15] | You thought it was excellent? | 你觉得文章写得很好 |
[31:16] | Yes, although, I haven’t reviewed Dr. Gomez’s findings. | 是啊 但我没看过戈麦斯博士的发现 |
[31:19] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 太谢谢了 |
[31:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[31:22] | However, I am quite pleased you won’t be published. | 你的文章不能发表 我觉得是件好事 |
[31:25] | I don’t understand. | 为什么这么说 |
[31:28] | You are clearly too immature | 你现在还太不成熟 |
[31:29] | to understand what being published means. | 还不理解发表文章的意义 |
[31:31] | I know many scientists who were published, | 我知道很多科学家文章一发表 |
[31:33] | who are useless and forgotten today. | 现在却变得一无是处 被人遗忘 |
[31:37] | Because they thought what they do wasn’t as important as | 因为他们认为他们做出来的成果不如 |
[31:40] | who they were perceived to be. | 自己在别人心目中的形象重要 |
[31:42] | Do your job, Mr. Vaziri. | 踏踏实实工作 瓦齐里先生 |
[31:44] | You possess many more impressively calibrated | 你有很多极其精准的感觉器官 |
[31:47] | sensory organs than any computer. | 它们比任何计算机都强 |
[31:49] | Touch the bones. | 用心去触摸骨头 |
[31:51] | Let them give you the answers. | 让骨头给你答案 |
[31:53] | That’s why you’re here. | 这才是你来这儿的原因 |
[31:59] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:00] | I hope I don’t have to fire you. | 希望我用不着解雇你 |
[32:07] | You worked at that salon for five years, | 你在发廊工作了五年 |
[32:09] | and you just walked out without a word to anybody? | 然后就一声不响的离开了 |
[32:11] | You think I was the only one that hated Santiago? | 你觉得只有我痛恨桑迪亚哥吗 |
[32:15] | Talk to the other stylists, | 你去问问其他发型师 |
[32:17] | to his shampoo boy, to Tabitha! | 他的洗头仔 还有塔贝莎 |
[32:19] | For God’s sake, the man was a prima donna with no talent. | 上帝啊 他是个什么都不会的绣花枕头 |
[32:23] | Besides… | 而且… |
[32:24] | I was busier that he was, | 我的客户比他还多 |
[32:26] | so why would I have to kill him for his chair? | 我为什么为了他的位子而杀死他 |
[32:27] | Maybe, but you may have killed him | 算你说的对 你也有可能因为 |
[32:28] | because you were his drug dealer. | 卖给他毒品的事而杀死他 |
[32:31] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[32:32] | No comment. Great. | 无可奉告 |
[32:32] | You know our team already checked your apartment. | 我们的人已经搜查过你的公寓 |
[32:34] | We found your stash. | 我们找到了你的毒品 |
[32:35] | Third ceiling tile from the Kathy Griffin poster. | 凯希·格里芬海报旁边第三块天花板 |
[32:37] | In case you don’t believe us. | 别以为我们唬你 |
[32:39] | You know, it’s only a matter of time till we match | 过不了多久就会知道你家的毒品 |
[32:40] | them to the drugs found in Santiago’s system. | 跟桑迪亚哥身体里的是同一种 |
[32:43] | Okay, so, I may have sold Santiago | 好吧 就算我卖给桑迪亚哥 |
[32:45] | a few recreational aids– big deal. | 一些用来享受辅助物 那有什么大不了 |
[32:48] | We know that he owed you $1,000. | 我们还知道他欠你1000美元 |
[32:50] | You got mad because he didn’t pay. | 因为他没还钱 你很生气 |
[32:53] | You really think that I would get myself dirty | 你觉得我会让他的血弄脏我自己 |
[32:55] | with his blood. Do you see what I wear? | 你看不见我穿的是什么吗 |
[32:57] | Why were you heading for the airport then, Kevin? | 那你为什么奔着机场去 |
[32:59] | Last time I checked, dealing drugs was illegal. | 我知道卖毒品是犯法的 |
[33:01] | True. | 对 |
[33:02] | Very, very true. | 太对了 |
[33:03] | That’s a shame, though, that your car did overheat. | 真不走运 你的车居然引擎过热 |
[33:05] | Yeah. And you know what’s weird about that. | 你知道蹊跷之处在哪里吗 |
[33:07] | According to your credit card records, | 根据你的信用卡记录 |
[33:09] | you bought two gallons of antifreeze just last week. | 上周你刚刚买了两加仑抗冻液 |
[33:12] | But we didn’t find any in your car, so… | 但防冻液不在你车里 所以… |
[33:15] | So? | 所以什么 |
[33:16] | So Santiago’s killer | 杀死桑迪亚哥的凶手 |
[33:17] | doused him with antifreeze, | 在他身上浇满了抗冻液 |
[33:20] | tried to light him on fire. | 准备把他烧成灰烬 |
[33:23] | Oh, God. | 哦 天呐 |
[33:26] | Well, I mean… | 我是说 |
[33:28] | well, somebody must have stolen it from my trunk. | 肯定是有人从我后备箱里偷走的 |
[33:31] | I mean, there’s no other explanation. | 不会有其他的解释了 |
[33:32] | Really? ‘Cause I could think of a few more. | 真的吗 我能想到好几种呢 |
[33:43] | I shouldn’t have left Mr. Vaziri alone. | 我不该让瓦齐里先生独自工作 |
[33:45] | He hasn’t been doing his best work lately. | 他最近的表现不尽如人意 |
[33:47] | Oh, he’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[33:49] | Besides, I had to kill people to get a reservation here. | 而且我拼了老命才预定到这里 |
[33:52] | I just feel like my time would have been | 我觉得我把时间花在实验室 |
[33:56] | better spent at the lab. | 会更有意义 |
[33:58] | No… no, you are doing the right thing, honey. | 怎么会 亲爱的 你跟我来就对了 |
[34:02] | And not just for yourself either. | 这不光对你自己好 |
[34:04] | Arastoo needs time alone with those bones | 阿拉斯图需要花时间跟骨头在一起 |
[34:06] | just as much as you need to be here. | 你也需要花时间在这里享受一下 |
[34:13] | This is… | 这… |
[34:14] | this is very pleasant. | 这太舒服了 |
[34:16] | Oh, just like that. That’s great. | 就这样 太舒服了 |
[34:18] | Hey, do you want to go clothes shopping later? | 你等会儿想去买衣服吗 |
[34:20] | Oh, absolutely. | 好啊 |
[34:21] | You know that the Ancient Egyptians | 你知道吗 古埃及人 |
[34:25] | used self-adornment to… | 用自我装饰的行为… |
[34:27] | Who cares about the Egyptians. | 管他埃及人不埃及人 |
[34:32] | This feels wonderful. | 感觉太好了 |
[34:41] | Oh, God… | 哦 天啊 |
[34:46] | Ah, please don’t answer that. | 求你不要接电话 |
[34:48] | We are five seconds away from bliss. | 再有五秒钟就可以上天堂了 |
[34:52] | Five… four… | 五…四… |
[34:55] | three… | 三… |
[34:57] | Brennan. | 我是布纳恩 |
[34:59] | I found a superficial incision at the inferior margin | 我在舌骨的前部下缘 |
[35:02] | on the anterior aspect of the body of the hyoid. | 发现了一个浅浅的切口 |
[35:05] | Where exactly on the hyoid, Mr. Vaziri? | 在舌骨具体哪个部位 瓦齐里先生 |
[35:09] | Two millimeters superior to the attachment of the sternohyoid. | 在胸骨舌骨肌上方两厘米处 |
[35:12] | Are you sure? | 是真的吗 |
[35:13] | It was too small for the medio-cam, | 对摄像头来说太小了 |
[35:14] | but I felt it, just as you said. | 但我感觉出来了 就像你说的那样 |
[35:16] | The damage was from a blade. | 伤口是刀片造成的 |
[35:18] | I’m working with Dr. Hodgins to determine what kind. | 我和哈金斯博士正研究是什么样的刀片 |
[35:20] | How could someone slice the underside | 在打斗期间怎样才能 |
[35:22] | of the hyoid during a struggle? | 划到舌骨下面呢 |
[35:24] | Sweetie, get off the phone and join me in heaven. | 亲爱的 快挂了电话和我一起享受 |
[35:33] | I know what happened. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[35:35] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[35:36] | This was an excellent idea. | 这真是个绝好的主意 |
[35:37] | We should do it more often. | 我们可以经常来做 |
[35:43] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[35:45] | Hey, I paid my money, so… | 我付了钱 |
[35:48] | take me to heaven. | 就让我好好享受吧 |
[35:58] | There’s only one way for the hyoid to be sliced like that. | 只有一种情况可以那样划到舌骨 |
[36:00] | All right, Bones, you know, you could have changed. | 好吧 骨头 你应该换件衣服 |
[36:02] | Got the mask off your face. | 取掉脸上的面膜 |
[36:03] | Well, I am finally comfortable. | 我这样穿着挺舒服的 |
[36:04] | Are you still dissatisfied with the way I look? | 你是不满意我这个样子吗 |
[36:06] | Huh? Me? | 我吗 |
[36:07] | No, why is this all the sudden about me here? | 没有 怎么一下子又是我的事了 |
[36:09] | – Kevin was going to cut Santiago’s hair. – Right. | -凯文想要剪下桑迪亚哥的头发 -对 |
[36:11] | So, he had him sit in the shampoo chair | 他让他坐在洗发池旁 |
[36:14] | with his head all the way back. | 然后头向后靠着 |
[36:16] | That a cut across the throat | 这样割喉的话 |
[36:18] | would have nicked the hyoid | 就会切到舌骨 |
[36:20] | and sliced the external carotid artery. | 割到颈外动脉 |
[36:22] | We should find evidence of blood. | 我们应该可以找到血迹 |
[36:24] | Mm-mm. No, you’re not gonna find the blood there, | 你不会在那里找到血迹的 |
[36:26] | ’cause Kevin didn’t do it. | 因为不是凯文干的 |
[36:28] | Kevin had motive– | 凯文有作案动机 |
[36:29] | the antifreeze, he ran, and forensically… | 防冻剂 逃跑 从法鉴上来讲 |
[36:31] | Bones, just trust the barber’s son, okay? | 骨头 相信理发师的儿子一次 |
[36:33] | Santiago, he hated Kevin. | 桑迪亚哥讨厌凯文 |
[36:35] | Plus, he was vain. | 再说他很虚荣 |
[36:35] | He would never allow him to work on his hair. | 他绝对不可能让他碰他的头发 |
[36:37] | There’s only one person here who he would trust, okay? | 这里只有一个他信任的人 |
[36:41] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[36:43] | Hey, Theo. | 你好 西奥 |
[36:44] | That’s nice work. | 剪得不错 |
[36:45] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:47] | Uh, Tabitha’s giving me a chance, | 塔贝莎给我了这个机会 |
[36:48] | now that there’s an opening. | 这算是个开始 |
[36:49] | Please, don’t bother him. | 请别打扰他工作 |
[36:51] | He’s working on a customer. | 他正在为顾客服务 |
[36:52] | Okay, Bones, use your magic wand over here. | 好吧骨头 用你的魔杖来检查下这里 |
[36:54] | See what you get, huh? This area. | 看看能找到什么 这一片 |
[36:58] | There’s no blood in the sink. | 水池里没有血迹 |
[37:00] | Blood?! | 血迹 |
[37:01] | So, these here are the extensions | 这是桑迪亚哥最擅长的 |
[37:03] | that Santiago was famous for, right? | 接发 对不对 |
[37:05] | He was a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[37:06] | But you’re the one who styled them. | 但你才是为他设计的人 |
[37:07] | Isn’t that right, Theo? | 对不对 西奥 |
[37:08] | You’re using the same texturing technique | 你现在在她头上用的是 |
[37:10] | right now, on her, that correct? | 同样的喷气缔鬈纱技术 对不对 |
[37:12] | The same technique you used on Santiago | 在桑迪亚哥让你为他剪发的时候 |
[37:14] | when he asked you to cut his hair. | 你也用了这个技术 |
[37:17] | It’s nice work, by the way. | 做的不错 顺便说一下 |
[37:18] | Y-You got it all wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[37:19] | I don’t think so; Booth’s father was a barber. | 没有 布斯的爸爸是理发师 |
[37:22] | He knows his hair. Mm-hmm. | 他对头发很了解 |
[37:23] | And I just found blood. | 我找到血迹了 |
[37:25] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[37:26] | Bones, get off the chair, will you? Oh. Blood. | 骨头 快下来 血迹 |
[37:29] | Based on how he was positioned in the sink, | 根据他在水池旁所处的位置 |
[37:31] | it’s no surprise Santiago’s blood | 桑迪亚哥的血会溅到 |
[37:33] | spurted this high. | 那么高很正常 |
[37:34] | You forgot to clean that area up there. | 你忘记清理房顶了 |
[37:37] | I… | 我… |
[37:41] | I just wanted my own chair. | 我只是想要一个自己的位置 |
[37:45] | I begged him. | 我求过他 |
[37:48] | After everything I did for Santiago, he just… | 我为桑迪亚哥做了那么多 他却… |
[37:51] | He just laughed at me. | 他只是笑我 |
[37:52] | So you scalped him? | 所以你剥了他的头皮 |
[37:53] | What, killing him wasn’t enough? | 怎么 杀了他还不够吗 |
[37:56] | His hair was… | 他的头发… |
[37:59] | It was so beautiful. | 真的是太漂亮了 |
[38:12] | It was the most beautiful hair I’d ever cut. | 是我剪过最漂亮的头发 |
[38:16] | So you kept it. | 所以你留了下来 |
[38:37] | Mr. Vaziri, | 瓦齐里先生 |
[38:39] | you’re here quite late. | 怎么还没走 |
[38:41] | Ah, I was just thinking. | 我只是在想事情 |
[38:43] | I guess I lost track of time. | 然后忘了时间 |
[38:46] | You’ve got a long life ahead of you. | 你的路还很长 |
[38:47] | You’ll publish; don’t worry. | 你会发表文章的 不用担心 |
[38:50] | I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone, | 我本不该告诉任何人 |
[38:52] | but I told everyone. | 但我告诉了所有的人 |
[38:53] | And then my parents told everyone, | 然后我的父母告诉了所有人 |
[38:55] | and they told everyone. | 他们又告诉了更多人 |
[38:56] | It’s like a chain letter of embarrassment and humiliation. | 然后就带来无尽的尴尬和羞愧 |
[39:00] | You know you were instrumental in solving this case, right? | 你应该知道你在这个案子中贡献巨大 |
[39:03] | I was just doing what Dr. Brennan told me to. | 我只是照布纳恩博士所说的去做了 |
[39:04] | She trusted your ability. | 她相信你的能力 |
[39:06] | I’ve never seen her leave an intern alone | 在案件的那个阶段 我从没见过 |
[39:08] | at that stage in a case. | 她让实习生一个人工作 |
[39:16] | I was thinking, “Tactile Forensic Detection | 我想了个新题目 “数字时代利用触觉 |
[39:19] | of Bone Anomalies in the Digital Age.” | 鉴定骨头的异常状况” |
[39:20] | That could be a fascinating paper, don’t you think? | 这可能是一篇有趣的论文 你觉得呢 |
[39:23] | Oh, go watch some TV, Mr. Vaziri. | 回去看看电视 瓦齐里先生 |
[39:25] | Take the night off. | 今晚给自己放个假 |
[39:26] | Right. | 好 |
[39:51] | So, it turned out that Kevin was actually telling the truth? | 结果凯文讲的果然是实话 |
[39:54] | Yeah, Theo stole the antifreeze from his car | 没错 西奥从他的车里 |
[39:55] | to burn the body. | 偷了防冻剂来烧毁尸体 |
[39:57] | You know, it turns out that Kevin is a pretty honest guy, | 结果是凯文还是挺诚实的 |
[39:59] | you know, for a miserable drug dealer. | 对于一个苦逼的贩毒者来说 |
[40:03] | She still asleep? | 她还在睡吗 |
[40:04] | She is; look at that, huh? | 是的 看这张 |
[40:06] | She’s like a tiny, drunken sailor in a Onesie. | 她就像个小小的穿着万兹的醉酒水手 |
[40:09] | She actually let us finish a whole meal. | 她竟然让我们吃完饭了 |
[40:11] | One that didn’t get cold. | 还是趁热吃完了 |
[40:12] | Think we should push it with dessert? | 那我们赶紧吃甜点吧 |
[40:14] | Sure. I’ll get some ice cream. | 好 我去拿些冰淇淋 |
[40:16] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[40:17] | I scream for ice cream– I’ll have chocolate. | 冰淇淋太好了 我还要巧克力 |
[40:20] | That’d be good. | 会很好的 |
[40:21] | Don’t forget the chocolate. | 别忘了巧克力 |
[40:22] | Of course I’ll get chocolate. | 我会拿巧克力的 |
[40:26] | – Here we go. – Look at that. | -来了 -快看 |
[40:27] | Oh, what is… What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:29] | It’s a present. | 是礼物 |
[40:31] | – For me? – Yeah. | -给我的吗 -当然 |
[40:33] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:34] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[40:36] | Oh, you know, ’cause I-I love you, I guess. | 因为我觉得我爱你 |
[40:39] | You guess? | 你觉得 |
[40:48] | – Lingerie? – Lingerie, huh? | -内衣 -内衣 |
[40:49] | Look, it’s three pieces; it matches, okay? | 有三件 可以配着穿 |
[40:51] | There’s a bralette, there’s a, uh, a negligee, | 有胸衣 有家居服 |
[40:53] | and a tanga. | 还有坦加 |
[40:54] | Tanga? That’s a seaport in northern Tanzania. | 坦加是坦桑尼亚北部的海港城市 |
[40:58] | Well, I must have misunderstood what she said, then. | 我应该是听差了 |
[41:01] | Booth, why did you buy me lingerie? | 布斯 你为什么给我买内衣 |
[41:02] | You were complaining, you know, earlier, | 你之前在抱怨说 |
[41:04] | about how your clothes haven’t been fitting you, | 你的衣服都穿不进去 |
[41:06] | and you don’t feel right about yourself, | 你自己感觉很不好 |
[41:08] | so I just thought that, uh, you know… | 于是我就想… |
[41:11] | I complain because it’s an irritating inconvenience, | 我抱怨只是因为很不方便很恼人 |
[41:14] | not because I’m unhappy with the way I look. | 并不是我不满意自己的样子 |
[41:18] | Are you unhappy with the way I look? | 你不满意我的样子吗 |
[41:19] | No, no. | 不是的 |
[41:21] | There are hormonal and physiological changes | 在生产完之后 |
[41:23] | that the body goes through after childbirth. | 我的荷尔蒙还有体型都有变化 |
[41:25] | It’s a fascinating process, but for some men, | 这是很有趣的过程 但对于男人 |
[41:28] | those changes can make them lose interest in their mates. | 这种变化会让他们对配偶失去兴趣 |
[41:31] | Well, they don’t live with you. | 你没有这些问题 |
[41:42] | I’ve never had undergarments like these before. | 我之前从没有买过这种内衣 |
[41:45] | They seem very comfortable. | 看起来很舒服的样子 |
[41:48] | You chose well. | 你选的很好 |
[41:49] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[41:52] | Maybe we should go upstairs, so I can try them on. | 要不我们上楼 然后我试一下 |
[41:53] | Comfort is what I was thinking about. | 舒适度正是我所考虑的 |
[41:55] | Purely comfort. Right. Mm-hmm. | 就是要舒适 没错 |
[41:57] | And I should put this away so it doesn’t melt. | 我把这个收起来免得化了 |
[41:59] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -什么 |
[42:02] | Let it melt. | 就让它化吧 |
[42:04] | Or I could just take it with us. | 或者一起拿上去 |
[42:06] | Take it with us. | 一起拿上去 |
[42:12] | Okay, you know what? I’ll-I’ll change her. | 好吧 我去换尿布 |
[42:14] | Okay, but I’m still gonna put this on. | 好 我还是要试下这些 |
[42:16] | Yeah? Okay. I’m still bringing this. Ha! | 我拿着这个 哈哈 |
[42:21] | Don’t get it sticky, though. | 不过别太粘了 |
[42:23] | Well, you know, it’s not that sticky. | 不是那么粘的 |
[42:24] | Depends on where you put it. | 看你把它放在哪里了 |