时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | So, when I called in sick this morning, | 我今早打电话请病假的时候 |
[00:06] | I hung upside down in gravity boots | 还特地穿着倒立靴倒吊 |
[00:08] | so my voice sound all nasally. | 让我的鼻音重一点 |
[00:10] | For me, it’s all about the setup the day before. | 我是全靠头一天做功夫 |
[00:12] | A well-planted cough here, the sneeze there. | 时不时地咳嗽一下 打个喷嚏 |
[00:15] | My boss wound up telling me to stay home. | 结果我老板主动叫我待在家里休息 |
[00:18] | Dude, we are so set. | 兄弟 咱俩还真是准备充足啊 |
[00:20] | Hey, slow down. I don’t want to end up | 慢点 我可不想待会把腿摔折了 |
[00:21] | with a broken leg which I can’t explain. | 到时候没法解释 |
[00:23] | Ah, damn it! | 该死的 |
[00:24] | Hold up! I’m caught on a branch or something. | 等下 我的脚被树枝之类的卡住了 |
[00:26] | What? | 什么 |
[00:36] | Help, Doug! Help me! | 救命 道格 救我 |
[00:38] | I think I really am going to be sick. | 我这回是真的要吐了 |
[00:46] | Help me! | 救我 |
[00:49] | Dr. Hodgins… | 哈金斯博士 |
[00:50] | – Yeah? – Help, please. | -什么事 -请帮我一下 |
[00:55] | This just came for you, whatever it is. | 我不知道这是什么 不过是给你的 |
[00:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:59] | It’s my evaporator. | 这是我的蒸发器 |
[01:01] | God, it looks beautiful, doesn’t it? | 天啊 真是太漂亮了 对吧 |
[01:05] | It looks expensive. | 看起来很贵 |
[01:07] | Yeah, well, nothing but the best for the Justice League. | 是贵 不过正义联盟肯定要用最好的 |
[01:10] | You’ve been buying a lot of toys lately. | 你最近买了不少玩具 |
[01:11] | These are the latest in high-tech scientific equipment. | 这些都是最新的高科技设备 |
[01:15] | I mean, look at this: I just used | 你看 我刚刚才用 |
[01:16] | the variable thermostatic incubator to hatch a chlamydosaurus. | 这个温度变换孵化器孵出了一只斗篷蜥 |
[01:21] | You have a budget, Dr. Hodgins, which I oversee. | 哈金斯博士 你的预算归我管 是有限的 |
[01:23] | Do these things fall within that budget? | 你的预算够买这些东西吗 |
[01:25] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[01:27] | What business doesn’t operate on credit? | 有什么生意是不透支的 |
[01:30] | Ours — | 咱们这行就不透支 |
[01:30] | and your department is tapped out. | 你的部门已经超出预算了 |
[01:32] | Well, hey, I mean, there’s just one more thing. | 不过还有一样东西 |
[01:35] | I saw this TEC-Cooled… | 我前两天看到了一台热能转化器 |
[01:36] | This is Dr. Saroyan. | 我是瑟罗博士 |
[01:40] | Of course I can spare him. | 我当然可以把他借给你 |
[01:41] | I’ll send him right out. | 我现在就派他过去 |
[01:43] | Booth and Dr. Brennan need you at a body find. | 布斯和布纳恩博士需要你去一个弃尸地点帮忙 |
[01:44] | They’re going to text you the location. | 他们会用短信把地址发给你 |
[01:46] | And start thinking about which machines you’re sending back. | 与此同时 你考虑一下要把哪些仪器退回去 |
[01:48] | What? No. Wait, I can’t get rid of any of these. | 什么 不 等一下 一样也不能少 |
[01:52] | These are like my children. | 它们就像我的孩子一样 |
[01:54] | Make the choice or I’ll make it for you. | 快点决定 不然我就替你决定了 |
[02:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:10] | You know, I would buy them myself, | 我本可以自己买 |
[02:12] | but it is against Jeffersonian policy. | 但杰斐逊实验室的政策又不允许 |
[02:13] | Really not that interested, Hodgins. | 我对这事不感兴趣 哈金斯 |
[02:14] | Let’s just focus on the work, all right, buddy? | 专心工作 好吗 伙计 |
[02:16] | Victim is male, judging by a heart-shaped pelvic inlet. | 根据心形的骨盆口来判断 死者是男性 |
[02:19] | Right. Not to mention his oversized wedding ring | 更别提他左手还戴着 |
[02:21] | right there on the left hand. | 一枚超大的结婚戒指 |
[02:22] | Can we hurry this up, Bones? | 咱快点 好吗 骨头 |
[02:24] | Do you have another murder I don’t know about? | 你有其他凶案忙着处理吗 |
[02:26] | Booth’s son is coming back from England today. | 布斯的儿子今天要从英国回来了 |
[02:28] | His plane lands at 11:00. | 他的飞机11点就到了 |
[02:30] | Oh, right. Parker’s been gone for a while, right? | 对哦 帕克去了有一段时间了 |
[02:32] | Actually, four months, okay? | 实际上 他已经去了四个月了 |
[02:34] | Hope he’s not calling soccer football. | 希望他不会开始管足球叫橄榄球 |
[02:36] | Parker’s very excited to meet his new sister. | 帕克很想见见他的妹妹 |
[02:38] | I can imagine. | 可以想象 |
[02:39] | And a new house, a new room. | 还有新房子和新房间 |
[02:41] | I bet he gets to buy a new toy every now and then. | 他肯定时不时地就会买上个新玩具 |
[02:44] | Enough. | 够了 |
[02:45] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:46] | Given the size of this blowfly larvae, | 根据这只绿头苍蝇幼虫的大小来判断 |
[02:48] | I’d say our victim died three days ago. | 死者死于三天前 |
[02:51] | Great! Perfect! | 太棒了 完美 |
[02:52] | Let’s just bag this puppy up and get it back to Jeffersonian. | 咱把尸体包起来送回杰斐逊实验室吧 |
[02:54] | I don’t want to leave Parker stranded at the air… | 我不想让帕克在飞机场等… |
[02:56] | We’re still missing the victim’s head, Booth. | 我们还没找到死者的头 布斯 |
[02:58] | You really need that? | 真的需要他的头吗 |
[02:59] | Right, okay. That was a bad question. Okay? | 我知道这问题问得很烂 |
[03:01] | I’ll tell you what. You look over there | 这样吧 你到那边找找 |
[03:02] | and I’ll look over here. | 我到这边找找 |
[03:03] | We have to be methodical. | 咱们得有系统地来找 |
[03:05] | Skull retrieval requires the use of physics, anatomy, | 要想找到头骨必须用到物理学 解剖学 |
[03:09] | and the careful reading of geological terrain. | 和对地形的缜密分析 |
[03:12] | Ah, that sounds like it’s going to take a long time. | 听上去要很久唉 |
[03:14] | And I gotta… | 可我还得 |
[03:15] | Since the head is commonly the first to dislodge during decomp, | 鉴于头部通常是尸体腐烂时最先脱落的部分 |
[03:19] | it could have washed down the hill during last night’s rain. | 它有可能是昨晚下雨的时候被冲下山去了 |
[03:22] | These rivulets from the downpour probably acted as troughs. | 降雨形成的小溪有可能就成为了水槽 |
[03:25] | Great, okay. So it’s somewhere down there. Let’s go. | 这么说头骨就在下面了 走吧 |
[03:26] | To the untrained eye, yes, | 在普通人看来是如此 |
[03:28] | but I can actually analyze the viscosity of the mud… | 但是我可以分析出泥土的粘稠度 |
[03:30] | And factor in the orifices | 人类头骨中的空洞 |
[03:32] | in the human head that can catch or snag | 有可能会被泥土中的垃圾或是碎片挂住 |
[03:34] | on debris and alter its course. | 从而改变路线 |
[03:36] | See, when you’re an expert, | 当你是这方面专家的时候 |
[03:37] | you can actually see the trajectory… | 你就能看出滑落的轨道 |
[03:39] | Guys, you know what? It’s taking too long. | 同志们 这实在太费时间了 |
[03:40] | All right, I don’t know why you make such a big deal about… | 我真不明白你们为什么要这么小题大做 |
[03:54] | Hey, you found me. | 你找到我了 |
[03:56] | Well, we found it. | 我们找到头骨了 |
[03:59] | Hey, can we go to the airport now? Huh? | 我们现在可以去机场了吧 |
[04:34] | I’m so glad you’re back, buddy. | 你回来我太高兴了 伙计 |
[04:36] | And so is Christine. | 克里斯汀也很开心 |
[04:37] | She’s so little. | 她好小啊 |
[04:38] | Yeah. Oh, I think she’s smiling at you. | 是啊 她好像冲你笑了 |
[04:41] | – You think? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[04:43] | So, what do you think of your room, bud? | 你喜欢你的房间吗 伙计 |
[04:44] | – It’s just like your old one. – Awesome. | -跟你之前的一样 -酷毙了 |
[04:48] | I think you should take her. | 还是你抱吧 |
[04:49] | Right. Yeah. Okay. Easy. | 好吧 来 慢点 |
[04:52] | I don’t want her to hate me. | 我不想让她恨我 |
[04:54] | She’s not going to hate you. You’re her big brother. | 她不会恨你的 你是她哥哥 |
[04:55] | Come on, huh? | 别瞎想了 |
[04:59] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[05:00] | What do you think of that? | 这个怎么样 |
[05:01] | I got the old RC truck out. Found it. | 我把之前的遥控车找出来了 |
[05:03] | – You think it still works? – Of course it does. | -你觉得它还能玩吗 -当然能啦 |
[05:05] | Me and Christine, we put some batteries in it this morning. | 我和克里斯汀今天早上给它放了电池了 |
[05:07] | And we took it for a few laps. | 还让它跑了几圈呢 |
[05:10] | Listen, Bones had to go to the lab, and, so maybe later, | 骨头得去实验室 所以也许晚点 |
[05:13] | you, me, and Christine — we can make spaghetti meatballs, huh? | 你我还有克里斯汀可以一块做肉丸意粉 怎么样 |
[05:15] | Christine can’t really do the things you say, Dad. | 克里斯汀还不会做这些事 老爸 |
[05:18] | I know, buddy. | 我知道 伙计 |
[05:19] | We’re all just really happy that you’re back. | 我们只是很开心你回来了 |
[05:23] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 |
[05:25] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[05:26] | Just like I love you. | 就像我爱你一样 |
[05:28] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[05:29] | Okay? Look at that. | 看咱一家人 |
[05:32] | Can I just lie down? I’m tired. | 我能躺会吗 我累了 |
[05:35] | Sure, yeah, um… | 当然 |
[05:37] | Yeah, it’s probably just jet lag, right? | 你可能是时差没倒过来 |
[05:40] | Before you know it, you’ll be back on American time, right? | 不过用不了多久你就回到美国时间了 |
[05:45] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[05:47] | I’m really glad you’re back. | 你回来了我真的很高兴 |
[05:49] | See ya. | 回头见 |
[05:59] | The stomach and the pyloric sphincter are intact, | 胃部和幽门括约肌还完好 |
[06:02] | so there’s a good chance I’ll get a look at this guy’s last meal. | 所以我可以看看他最后一餐吃了什么 |
[06:05] | Yummy. | 美味 |
[06:07] | Pulp cavity depth on the maxillary central incisor | 上颌中切牙的齿髓腔深度表明 |
[06:10] | gives us an approximate age of 26 to 36 years old. | 死者的年龄介于26至36岁之间 |
[06:14] | Hey, didn’t Parker get here today? | 帕克今天不是回来了吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah, just a couple of hours ago. | 是啊 几个小时前刚到 |
[06:17] | How did it go with him and Christine? | 他和克里斯汀相处的怎么样 |
[06:19] | Christine met him at the airport with us. | 克里斯汀跟我们一起去机场接的他 |
[06:22] | Parker hugged her and she spit up on him, | 帕克抱了她 她在帕克身上流了口水 |
[06:24] | but Parker didn’t seem to care. | 但是帕克好像不介意 |
[06:25] | So, you think it’s working out? | 这么说你觉得他们相处得还不错 |
[06:27] | Yes, why wouldn’t it? | 是啊 没有不融洽的理由呀 |
[06:28] | Well, as an anthropologist, | 作为人类学家 |
[06:29] | you know that every culture has stories | 你应该知道每个文化中都有一些 |
[06:31] | about the dangers of having stepchildren. | 继母和继子或继女无法和睦相处的故事 |
[06:32] | – Cinderella. – Exactly. | -像是灰姑娘 -正是 |
[06:34] | Sibling rivalry is a common and necessary sociological imperative. | 手足之间的竞争是普遍和必须的社会规则 |
[06:38] | Since it is, it doesn’t concern me any more | 既然这样 我无需担心 |
[06:41] | than the discomfort of childbirth. | 这就跟生孩子时的疼痛一样自然 |
[06:43] | Your attitude is very impressive. | 你的态度真难得 |
[06:45] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[06:47] | There’s a perimortem wound on the victim’s right ischial spine. | 死者右坐骨棘上有一处在致死时造成的伤痕 |
[06:53] | Well, it is consistent with a stabbing injury. | 这符合刺伤的特征 |
[06:56] | If the external iliac artery was severed when he was stabbed, | 如果在他被刺时 髂外动脉被刺穿了的话 |
[06:59] | that could give us cause of death. | 那就是死因了 |
[07:09] | Your equipment costs millions. | 你的仪器也价值上百万美金啊 |
[07:11] | Hey, I haven’t been allowed to upgrade my system all year. | 我已经整整一年都没更新我的系统了 |
[07:14] | But we are still the best. | 但是我们的还是最棒的 |
[07:15] | Yeah, but you haven’t gotten | 但你的面部重建 |
[07:16] | a hit on your facial reconstruction yet. | 也还是没找到匹配结果啊 |
[07:18] | Well, nothing over a 20% match. | 没有超过20%匹配度的 |
[07:20] | All I’m saying is there’s probably | 我只想说也许 |
[07:22] | a piece of equipment that could help. | 真的能有一个仪器是能帮得上忙的 |
[07:23] | Or he has no record or driver’s license, | 或者是系统里没有他的记录 驾照 |
[07:26] | or anyone who reported him missing. | 或者没人报案说他失踪 |
[07:29] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底站在哪一边 |
[07:30] | I’m just saying that sometimes you can go a little overboard. | 我只是说有时候你的确有点过 |
[07:33] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[07:34] | The motion sensors in our bedroom that control the blinds? | 卧室里那个控制百叶窗的运动传感器 |
[07:38] | When we have sex, | 每次做爱时 |
[07:39] | they open and close and open and close. | 百叶窗就会来回不停地开开关关 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:42] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to listen to that. | 抱歉 我不是有意偷听的 |
[07:44] | I just happened to be here and my ears opened… | 只是碰巧进来 又控制不了耳朵 |
[07:46] | Cut to the chase, Clark. | 说正题吧 克拉克 |
[07:47] | Right! Okay, listen, I think I know why you can’t get a hit. | 我知道你为何找不到匹配记录了 |
[07:51] | We’ve got the victim listed at 5’5″. | 我们认为死者的身高是1米65 |
[07:53] | Yeah, because that’s what you told me. | 是的 因为是你告诉我的 |
[07:55] | I know, but that’s before I discovered | 我知道 但那是在我发现 |
[07:56] | his pump bump and his mallet toe. | 他有跟腱止点末端病及槌状趾之前 |
[07:58] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听着不是啥好事 |
[08:00] | Well, markers on his right | 是他的右脚 |
[08:01] | distal interphalangeal joints and calcaneus– | 远趾节间关节和跟骨的问题 |
[08:03] | now, usually that’s associated with women who wear heels, | 通常 这些症状出现在穿高跟鞋的女性身上 |
[08:06] | but they’re also found in men who wear lifts. | 但在穿增高鞋的男性身上也发现过 |
[08:09] | So try listing his height at 5’8″. | 试试1米72 |
[08:16] | Oh, that did it. | 找到了 |
[08:17] | Tony Cole. | 托尼·科尔 |
[08:18] | Hey, look, reported missing by his wife. | 瞧 他妻子上报他失踪了 |
[08:21] | Talk about issues. | 还真是有心结啊 |
[08:22] | This guy lies about his height on his driver’s license. | 他申领驾照时谎报了身高 |
[08:26] | Lucky you knew about the lifts, Clark. | 多亏你对增高鞋有了解 克拉克 |
[08:28] | Oh, don’t get snotty, Ms. Montenegro. | 别惹我 马尼古小姐 |
[08:30] | I could tell this whole lab about your blinds. | 我会把你们的那点私事告诉整个实验室 |
[08:33] | Open, close. Open, close. | 一开一合 一开一合 |
[08:40] | So, when was the last time | 你最后一次听到你丈夫的消息 |
[08:42] | you heard from your husband, Mrs. Cole? | 是什么时候 科尔夫人 |
[08:45] | Last Friday. | 上周五 |
[08:46] | Tony sent me a text after work. | 托尼工作结束后发短信给我 |
[08:49] | It said, “Don’t hold dinner. I’m going to be late.” | 说”晚饭不用等我 我会晚点到家” |
[08:52] | Was it typical for him to stay out late? | 他经常会晚回家吗 |
[08:54] | No, he was always home with his family. | 不 他是很顾家的人 |
[08:56] | He helped my son with his homework every night. | 每晚都跟儿子一起做作业 |
[08:59] | He practiced karate with him on the weekends. | 周末跟儿子一起练空手道 |
[09:03] | He was a good man. | 他是个好男人 |
[09:05] | We’re not saying he wasn’t a good man. | 我们并不是说他不是好男人 |
[09:06] | We’re just trying to understand what happened that night. | 只是想弄清楚那晚发生了什么 |
[09:09] | Did you notice any unusual behavior? | 他有任何不寻常的举动吗 |
[09:11] | Was he under stress? | 是否压力很大 |
[09:13] | Tony’s work was really getting to him. | 托尼的工作让他很费神 |
[09:15] | He owned… a Spark & Steel truck. | 他开一辆斯帕斯蒂卡车 |
[09:19] | And this new guy … Karl something | 有个新人 好像叫卡尔 |
[09:22] | was horning in on his territory. | 跟他抢生意 |
[09:25] | Tony said he was just awful. | 托尼说他很不友善 |
[09:27] | Awful how? | 怎么不友善了 |
[09:28] | He would make fun of how short he is, | 那人总是嘲笑托尼矮 |
[09:30] | to intimidate him. | 恐吓他 |
[09:31] | So your husband was self-conscious about his height. | 你丈夫对自己的身高很在意 |
[09:35] | We noticed he wore lifts. | 我们发现他穿增高鞋 |
[09:36] | Tony took enough grief in school to last a lifetime. | 托尼在学校里遭受的嘲讽让他纠结了一辈子 |
[09:39] | And now this jerk is trying to take his route too. | 而现在这混蛋又想抢他的生意 |
[09:42] | I mean, that would stress out anybody, wouldn’t it? | 换做是谁都会很烦恼 不是吗 |
[09:49] | Would you, um, know where we could find this Karl? | 你知道到哪里找到这个卡尔吗 |
[09:51] | Well, it shouldn’t be hard. | 应该不会太难 |
[09:52] | Just check with the Spark & Steel Company. | 问斯帕斯蒂公司就知道了 |
[09:55] | Spark & Steel, right. | 斯帕斯蒂 好的 |
[09:57] | Are you in a hurry? | 你着急走吗 |
[10:00] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[10:02] | My son’s coming home from a weeklong class trip, | 我儿子就要从集体出游回来了 |
[10:04] | and I have to find a way to tell him that his father’s dead. | 而我要想该如何告诉他 他父亲去世了 |
[10:12] | I examined the cleaned ischial spine | 我检查了清理后的坐骨棘 |
[10:14] | and I found more than we bargained for. | 有意想不到的发现 |
[10:19] | Yeah, that looks like the typical weapon. | 看着像是凶器 |
[10:20] | It was lodged deep in the bone. | 卡在骨头深处的 |
[10:21] | If the victim was stabbed in a front-facing attack, | 若死者从正面被人捅了 |
[10:24] | we should be able to figure out the length of the weapon. | 我们就能确定凶器的长度 |
[10:26] | At least seven inches long. | 至少17厘米长 |
[10:28] | That would definitely have severed | 那肯定会割断 |
[10:30] | the right common and external iliac arteries. | 右髂总动脉及外动脉 |
[10:32] | You found cause of death, dude. | 你找到了死因 伙计 |
[10:34] | That I did, bro. | 可不是 老兄 |
[10:35] | Can you determine what the metal is? | 你能确定是哪种金属吗 |
[10:38] | Sure. Yeah, I will use my new mass spec, | 当然 我会用新的质谱仪 |
[10:40] | which I intend to keep. | 那仪器我准备留着 |
[10:42] | That’ll narrow down… it’ll determine, | 就能排除… 能确定 |
[10:44] | you know, the tensile strength, | 拉伸强度 |
[10:45] | and I can also use it to narrow down | 我还能用它来推断出 |
[10:46] | what he was stabbed with. | 死者被什么捅了 |
[10:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:51] | Right, okay. Just call when you find out | 好的 等你发现 |
[10:53] | the tool truck’s next stop. Thanks. | 卡车下一站是哪 告诉我 谢谢 |
[10:55] | They should have the guy’s route. | 他们拿到了那家伙的路线 |
[10:57] | So, he should be close by. | 应该就快找到他了 |
[10:59] | I think when we get home, | 我想既然帕克来了 |
[11:01] | we should do something together as a family | 等我们到家后 我们一家人 |
[11:04] | since Parker’s home now. | 应该一起做点什么 |
[11:06] | Great, great. I’d love that idea. Like what? | 好啊 好主意 做什么呢 |
[11:09] | Well, there’s a wooded area behind the house. | 在屋后有一片木丛 |
[11:12] | I thought we could search for carrion | 我想我们可以找腐尸 |
[11:14] | and rearticulate their skeletons. | 再把骨骼重新拼接 |
[11:16] | You know, a family project. | 算是全家总动员 |
[11:18] | Really, but what do you do with them? | 真的吗 但弄好后你准备干什么 |
[11:21] | We could mount them and then hang them up as decoration. | 可以做成标本 然后挂起来做装饰 |
[11:25] | Or we could just have dinner together. | 我们也可以一起吃晚饭 |
[11:27] | Maybe the place with the bottomless bowl of breadsticks. | 去那家提供不限量面包条的地方 |
[11:30] | Everybody loves breadsticks. | 大家都喜欢面包条 |
[11:31] | I thought a project might bring us together as a family, | 我认为一起完成任务能让一家人 |
[11:34] | and might help make the adjustment easier for Parker. | 聚在一起 也能帮帕克更好地适应新环境 |
[11:39] | Wait. What do you mean, adjustment? Parker’s fine. | 等下 你说适应是什么意思 帕克很好啊 |
[11:41] | Since siblings can develop acrimonious rivalries. | 兄弟姐妹之间会出现很激烈的敌意 |
[11:44] | I know, I appreciate the thought. | 我知道 谢谢你的关心 |
[11:46] | I really do, Bones. | 我真心的 骨头 |
[11:47] | But I really don’t think playing with dead animals | 但我真心觉得 摆弄死动物 |
[11:49] | is going to make things all that better. | 不会让情况有所好转 |
[11:52] | If you think breadsticks are enough… | 若你觉得面包条就足以… |
[11:54] | Garlic ones? Yeah… | 蒜香口味的 当然可以 |
[11:58] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[12:00] | Okay, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[12:00] | We’re about, uh, two minutes away. Thanks. | 我们还要两分钟就到 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Guy’s truck is about a half mile from here. We’re good. | 那家伙的卡车离这里不到一公里 很快就到 |
[12:06] | And Bones, listen, thanks for worrying about Parker. | 骨头 听我说 谢谢你对帕克的关心 |
[12:17] | Judging by the size of the crowd, | 从围观人数看 |
[12:19] | it seems a very lucrative business. | 这生意很赚钱啊 |
[12:20] | Spark & Steel specializes in high-end tools. | 斯帕斯蒂专做高端工具 |
[12:23] | A truck like this would give him a nice income. | 这样一辆车能保证他有高收入 |
[12:25] | Extra nice if they added a route. | 别人的路线他抢来就赚得更多了 |
[12:27] | So there I was, about 20 minutes left, all right? | 我只剩下20分钟了 |
[12:29] | I hadn’t caught so much as a guppy all day long. | 一整天连古比鱼都没钓到 |
[12:31] | Karl Singler. FBI. | 卡尔·辛格 我是联调局的 |
[12:33] | Save that whopper story for later. | 等着下次再吹嘘吧 |
[12:35] | Okay, let’s go. Clear out, guys. Come on. Get back to work. | 大伙都散了吧 各回各家 |
[12:37] | Excuse us. Thank you. | 抱歉了 谢谢 |
[12:38] | I don’t know what this is about, but I don’t lie about fishing. | 你们找我不知什么事 但钓鱼的事我可从不说谎 |
[12:41] | I got this belt from winning the Trout Classic. | 这条腰带是我在鲑鱼锦标赛上赢的 |
[12:43] | What’d you get yours for? | 你那条什么来历 |
[12:45] | To hold my pants up. | 系裤子 |
[12:47] | We have some questions about Tony Cole. | 关于托尼·科尔 我们有些问题 |
[12:50] | What about him? Little guy get himself into some trouble? | 他怎么了 小矮子惹麻烦了吗 |
[12:52] | No, he went and got himself murdered. | 不是 他被杀了 |
[12:54] | Rumor has it you wanted him out of your way. | 据说你看他很不顺眼 |
[12:56] | W-W-Wait. T-that’s just not true. | 等等 那是瞎说 |
[12:58] | You’re trying to steal his route, weren’t you? | 你想挖走他的顾客 不是吗 |
[12:59] | Well, I mean, look, | 听我说 |
[13:00] | the economy’s not so great right now. | 眼下经济形势不好 |
[13:02] | So, we were competing for clients, yeah, | 我们是在争夺顾客 |
[13:03] | but t-t-that doesn’t mean murder. | 但那并不意味着我会杀人啊 |
[13:05] | Financial gain– that’s a good motive in my book. | 经济收益 在我看来是很明显的动机 |
[13:07] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[13:07] | Where were you last Friday? | 上周五你在哪 |
[13:08] | Friday, I was, uh, I was at work all day. | 周五 我一天都在工作 |
[13:11] | And then night, I was playing poker, which I won. | 而晚上 我在玩牌 还赢了 |
[13:13] | I got witnesses, purchase orders… | 我有证人 还有订单 |
[13:15] | We believe the victim was stabbed with a metal implement | 我们认为死者是被一个长至少17厘米的 |
[13:17] | measuring at least seven inches. | 金属物品捅死的 |
[13:19] | Do you have any tools matching that description in your truck? | 你的卡车上有任何工具符合这一特征吗 |
[13:22] | Metal, seven inches? What? Are you kidding? | 金属 17厘米 你开玩笑吧 |
[13:25] | No… | 没有 |
[13:28] | I got awls, picks, scribes, screwdrivers, hand saws, | 我有锥子 镐 划线器 螺丝刀 手鞠 |
[13:32] | Swiss needle files, chisels, drill bits, hammers. | 瑞士锉刀 凿子 钻头 锤子 |
[13:35] | Knock yourselves out. | 你们慢慢查 |
[13:43] | Consider the victim’s profile. | 根据死者的资料 |
[13:44] | I mean, here’s a guy who was bullied his entire life, right? | 他一生都被人欺凌 |
[13:47] | He’s subjugated his own feelings of inadequacy by wearing lifts, | 通过穿增高鞋 选择极度男性的职业 |
[13:51] | choosing an overtly masculine profession. | 来克服自己的自卑感 |
[13:53] | Oh, okay, so he wanted to be a guy’s guy. | 他想做个男人中的男人 |
[13:56] | I’m liking this so far. Keep going. Don’t stop. | 我觉得有理 继续 别停下 |
[13:58] | Okay, now commonly, that means | 通常而言 这就意味着 |
[13:59] | that he wouldn’t want to talk about his problems | 他不会把自己的问题 |
[14:01] | with any woman, even his wife. | 跟任何女人说 甚至是他妻子 |
[14:03] | Right, because it would make him look less like a man. | 是的 因为那样他就不够男人了 |
[14:05] | Yeah, I mean, I would have said | 正是 我会说 |
[14:06] | that it was a gender role compliance advantage, but… | 那是性别角色合规优势 但… |
[14:08] | No one will understand what you’re talking about, Sweets. | 没人听得懂你那些术语 小甜甜 |
[14:11] | Okay, well, he was close with his son. | 他跟儿子走得很近 |
[14:13] | His wife said that he was helping his kid karate. | 他妻子说 他帮孩子练空手道 |
[14:15] | Probably didn’t want him to get bullied the same that he did, | 也许是不想孩子也像他那样 被人欺负 |
[14:18] | which would explain this. | 这就能解释这份文件 |
[14:21] | It’s a police report filed the day before Tony was murdered. | 这是份托尼死前那天的警方报告 |
[14:24] | He tried to instigate a fight. | 他试图挑起一场打斗 |
[14:26] | With the karate teacher? | 跟空手道教练 |
[14:28] | Why didn’t you just lead with this? | 你干嘛不直接拿出来 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[14:31] | But look who made the 911 call. | 但你看是谁报的警 |
[14:34] | His son. | 他儿子 |
[14:35] | Batter up. | 准备好 |
[14:36] | Time to get shrinky with the kid. | 该让精神病医生会会孩子了 |
[14:40] | Hey, so the metal fragment is an alloy comprised of iron, | 那金属碎片是由铁 |
[14:44] | chromium, nickel, molybdenum, and a just a pinch of carbon. | 铬 镍 钼还有微量的碳组成的合金 |
[14:48] | Ah, stainless steel. | 不锈钢 |
[14:49] | That means it could be one of the tools | 也就是说这可能是布斯和 |
[14:51] | that Booth and Dr. Brennan found. | 布纳恩博士找到的工具之一 |
[14:52] | Yeah, but the tensile strength wouldn’t match. | 对 但是抗张强度不符合 |
[14:53] | I mean, we’re looking for a knife with a relatively thin blade. | 我们要找的是一把刀口相对较薄的刀 |
[14:56] | This could be a penknife. | 可能是折叠小刀 |
[14:58] | I’ve never seen a seven-inch penknife. | 我还没见过七英寸长的折叠小刀 |
[14:59] | All right, well, I’m going to keep working on it. | 我会继续跟进的 |
[15:00] | Dr. Hodgins. | 哈金斯博士 |
[15:02] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[15:03] | I would really love to be able to give you | 我也非常想给你 |
[15:04] | all the equipment you desire. | 所有你想要的设备 |
[15:06] | But the Jeffersonian’s suffering from cutbacks, | 但是杰斐逊实验室正在削减开销 |
[15:08] | just like every other government agency. | 和其他政府机构一样 |
[15:10] | They’ve even cancelled the Founder’s Day party. | 他们甚至取消了创始人日派对 |
[15:12] | What?! There’s always the Founder’s Day party. | 什么 一直都有创始人日派对的啊 |
[15:14] | Not this year. | 今年不会有 |
[15:15] | Who do these bozos think they are? | 这些家伙以为自己是谁啊 |
[15:17] | Don’t they realize by, like, spending on a party, | 难道他们意识不到 花钱在派对上 |
[15:19] | we’re actually fueling the economy? | 实际也是在促动经济吗 |
[15:21] | You know, creating demand for, like, | 创造需求 比如 |
[15:23] | booze and food, and a DJ. | 酒和食物 还有DJ |
[15:25] | I mean, come on! | 拜托 |
[15:26] | This is simple Keynesian economics. | 这是个简单的凯恩斯经济学 |
[15:29] | Sorry, no party. | 抱歉 没有派对 |
[15:31] | God… | 天啊 |
[15:32] | Don’t you just hate the neoclassicists? | 你不讨厌新古典主义者吗 |
[15:36] | Come on! | 真是的 |
[15:38] | What’s this country coming to? Seriously. | 这国家要干什么啊 真的 |
[15:40] | Can you tell me why you called 911, Danny? | 丹尼 你能告诉我 你为什么打了911吗 |
[15:47] | I got into a fight after school one day. | 有天放学后 我打架了 |
[15:49] | It was with my sensei’s kid, Blake. | 和我老师的孩子 布蕾克 |
[15:51] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[15:52] | No, it wasn’t. It was a misunderstanding. | 不 不是 那是个误会 |
[15:55] | No. | 不是 |
[15:56] | I started it. | 是我挑起的 |
[15:58] | I thought that maybe if I could take Blake down, that Dad… | 我想也许我可以放倒布蕾克 而爸爸 |
[16:02] | finally, he would just… | 最终 他会 |
[16:03] | You thought you could make him proud of you | 你以为让他看到你有多强壮就会 |
[16:04] | by showing him how tough you are. | 让他以你为自豪 |
[16:06] | Pretty dumb, huh? | 很蠢吧 |
[16:08] | I’m the one who got beat. | 结果我是被揍的那个 |
[16:10] | That must have made him angry. | 那一定让他很生气 |
[16:11] | I mean, he doesn’t want you to have to go through what he did. | 他并不想让你经历他所经历过的事情 |
[16:13] | That’s why he made me practice all the time. | 所以他才一直让我训练 |
[16:16] | I stunk at karate. | 我空手道糟糕极了 |
[16:17] | So, he took you, uh, with him | 所以他带着你 |
[16:19] | when he went to talk to your karate teacher, right? | 去和你的空手道老师谈话 |
[16:21] | He just wanted to work things out. | 他只是想把事情解决 |
[16:24] | He flipped out, Mom. | 他失控了 妈妈 |
[16:25] | I mean, the sensei was so much bigger than him. | 老师块头比他大多了 |
[16:28] | And Dad just kept yelling. It was so embarrassing. | 爸爸一直叫嚷 太丢人了 |
[16:30] | That’s why I called 911. | 所以我才打了911 |
[16:32] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[16:34] | – I just wanted it to stop. – Right. | -我只想阻止他 -好吧 |
[16:36] | And when they came home, | 他们回家后 |
[16:38] | did your husband talk to you at all about what happened, Ms. Cole? | 你丈夫告诉你发生了什么吗 科尔太太 |
[16:42] | No. He didn’t. | 没有 他没说 |
[16:45] | He was upset, but he… didn’t like to talk. | 他很失落 但是他…不想跟我谈 |
[16:50] | Okay, what about you, Danny? | 那你呢 丹尼 |
[16:52] | Did he talk to you at all? | 他和你谈了吗 |
[16:53] | The next morning, before my class trip, | 第二天早晨 上学前 |
[16:57] | he said he wasn’t done yet. | 他说这事还没完 |
[17:01] | And that he’d keep fighting for me. | 他会一直为我战斗 |
[17:14] | Hey, you wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[17:16] | Yes, I was hoping you could help me with something. | 是的 我希望你能帮我个忙 |
[17:19] | Oh, God, no, no. | 我的天 不要 不要 |
[17:20] | I can’t even look at that. | 我都不能看 |
[17:22] | No, not this. No, no, no, no, no… | 不 不是这个 不不不 |
[17:27] | Looks like the victim ate a lot of peanuts the night he died. | 看起来死者被杀当晚吃了许多花生 |
[17:31] | Okay… Um, could we just… move this along, please? | 我们能不能 不讨论这个 拜托 |
[17:35] | It’s about Hodgins. | 是哈金斯的事情 |
[17:37] | He seems to be dragging his feet, | 他似乎在故意拖拉 |
[17:38] | and I was hoping that you could help me | 我希望你能帮我 |
[17:41] | get him to return some of his equipment. | 劝服他退掉一些设备 |
[17:46] | So you want me to use my position as his wife to manipulate him. | 这么说你是想让我以妻子的身份控制他 |
[17:50] | That’s an ugly way of putting it. | 那是很低劣的说法 |
[17:53] | No, no, I mean, | 不不 我是说 |
[17:54] | that’s the way it works. | 就这招管用 |
[17:56] | I manipulate Hodgins all the time. | 我总是操纵哈金斯 |
[17:58] | Oh, great! | 太好了 |
[17:59] | Uh, no. No can do. | 不 这事我无能为力 |
[18:00] | See, there are only so many manipulations a wife has. | 妻子所能掌控的事没有多少 |
[18:03] | I don’t want to waste one of mine on something like | 我不想把自己的权力浪费一条在 |
[18:05] | fiscal responsibilities at the Jeffersonian. | 杰斐逊实验室的政府财政上 |
[18:07] | Oh, hey, wait. | 等下 |
[18:09] | Does this look like a worm to you or a sun-dried tomato? | 你觉得这个看起来是个蠕虫还是番茄干 |
[18:13] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[18:14] | But that sounds like a job for one of Hodgins’ new machines. | 不过这听起来是哈金斯的新机器可以做的事情 |
[18:22] | Hey, buddy, you here? | 伙计 你在吗 |
[18:24] | Just had a quick break. | 正好在休息 |
[18:25] | Wanted to see if you wanted to grab a bite… or something. | 想看看你是不是想去吃点东西 |
[18:28] | Parker? | 帕克 |
[18:30] | Parker? Great. | 帕克 好极了 |
[18:33] | – Dad? – Yeah? | -爸爸 -嗯 |
[18:34] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[18:36] | Where were you? | 你刚刚在哪 |
[18:37] | What are you doing home? | 你在家干嘛 |
[18:38] | I came by to see you, obviously, of course. | 我当然是顺路回来看看你 |
[18:40] | And I was going to pick up my gym bag. | 我打算去拿我的健身包 |
[18:42] | I haven’t seen it. | 没看到 |
[18:43] | Right, of course you haven’t seen… my gym bag. | 你当然没见到我的健身包 |
[18:46] | Why would you… | 为什么你会 |
[18:46] | have seen my bag? | 见过我的包 |
[18:48] | Where were you just now? | 你刚刚在哪呢 |
[18:51] | Nowhere. Just exploring the woods out back. | 没在哪 就在后面的树林里看看 |
[18:53] | Out back exploring the woods. | 在后面的树林里看看 |
[18:54] | Okay, well, why didn’t you tell the babysitter where you were? | 你为什么不告诉保姆你去哪了 |
[18:58] | Because I’m not a baby. Christine’s the baby. | 因为我不是小宝宝 克里斯汀才是 |
[19:03] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[19:04] | I just had the pleasure of emptying the victim’s stomach, | 我刚刚很荣幸地清空了死者的胃 |
[19:07] | and I found a very unusual, very nasty-looking worm. | 发现了一条非常特殊 恶心的蠕虫 |
[19:11] | I’m passing it on to Hodgins. | 我把它交给哈金斯了 |
[19:12] | Great, I’m sure he’s going to be really excited, | 很好 我确定他会非常兴奋的 |
[19:13] | so is there anything else, or is this just all about worms? | 还有别的事吗 还是只想说蠕虫的事 |
[19:16] | Yes, a lot more. | 还有 许多事情 |
[19:17] | Cam found points of compromised periosteum | 凯发现骨盆和下肢骨头上 |
[19:20] | on the skeleton over the pelvis and lower extremities. | 有多处骨膜受损 |
[19:25] | Bruising. | 淤青 |
[19:26] | All right, so he was beaten up. | 他被打了 |
[19:27] | But it wasn’t a one-sided fight. | 但这不是单侧被打 |
[19:29] | Bruising suggests the victim actually got a few punches in. | 淤青说明死者被别人用拳头打了几次 |
[19:32] | Which couldn’t have been easy. | 这很不简单 |
[19:33] | Each bruise matrix has a highly localized point of impact. | 每个瘀伤都有个极高的撞击限制 |
[19:37] | He fought someone proficient in martial arts. | 和他打起来的人精通武术 |
[19:39] | The karate teacher. I’ll tell you what. | 那个空手道老师 这样吧 |
[19:40] | I’ll come by and pick you up. | 我会过来接你 |
[19:42] | And we can see if his hands match the wounds and stuff. | 我们可以看看他的手能不能对应上伤口大小 |
[19:44] | I’ll see you in 15. | 15分钟后见 |
[19:46] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[19:47] | I need to get back to work, okay? | 我得回去工作了 好吗 |
[19:49] | So, stay tight and I’ll see you later on. | 乖乖待着 回头见 |
[19:50] | If you go anywhere, you tell the babysitter… | 你要是要出去 记得告诉保姆 |
[19:52] | Right– you tell the sitter where you’re going to be, all right? | 告诉保姆你要去哪 行吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:03] | Because of the pattern of injury to the bone, | 鉴于骨头上的伤痕 |
[20:05] | I agree Danny’s sensei is an excellent suspect. | 我同意丹尼的老师是最有可能的嫌疑人 |
[20:08] | Do you think he’ll let me measure his extremities? | 你觉得他会让我测量他的骨端吗 |
[20:12] | Are you listening, Booth? | 布斯 你在听吗 |
[20:13] | No. I mean, look. | 没有 听着 |
[20:17] | Parker lied to me today. | 今天帕克对我说谎了 |
[20:19] | You know, he said he was out playing in the woods | 他说他去树林里玩了 |
[20:22] | but, you know, the sneakers were clean, | 但是 运动鞋却是干净的 |
[20:23] | and there was nothing in his treads. | 鞋底上一点痕迹都没有 |
[20:25] | Maybe he cleaned his sneakers. | 也许他把运动鞋弄干净了 |
[20:27] | Bones, he’s 11. | 骨头 他才11岁 |
[20:29] | Also, he acted weird. | 还有 他的表现也很奇怪 |
[20:32] | Why do you think he lied? | 你为什么认为他在说谎 |
[20:34] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道 |
[20:35] | You know, it’s probably nothing. | 也许什是我多想了 |
[20:36] | You know what? The karate place is just up here. | 空手道馆就在那边 |
[20:48] | Focusing on our chi. | 注重于我们的气 |
[20:54] | Excellent… | 非常好 |
[20:55] | This guy’s a kung fu celebrity. | 这家伙还是个功夫名人呢 |
[20:57] | It’s not kung fu. | 这不是功夫 |
[20:59] | – It’s shotokan ryu. – What? | -这是松涛流 -什么 |
[21:01] | It’s a style of karate | 是空手道的一种 |
[21:03] | which itself means “Empty hand.” | 本身的意思是”空手” |
[21:05] | Right, a lot of weapons there | 对 这里有许多 |
[21:06] | with that empty hand. | 空手用的武器 |
[21:11] | Ya-me! | 停 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry. This is a private class | 抱歉 这是黑带专享的 |
[21:17] | – reserved for black belts. – FBI. | -私人课程 -联邦调查局的 |
[21:18] | I have to ask you a few questions about Tony Cole. | 我有几个有关托尼·科尔的问题要问你 |
[21:20] | – He was murdered. – Oh, my God. | -他被杀了 -我的天 |
[21:23] | Jiyu kumite! | 对打练习 |
[21:29] | I had no idea. That’s terrible. | 我不知道 太可怕了 |
[21:30] | Cole came to you last week | 科尔上周来找你 |
[21:32] | ’cause your two kids– they got into a fight? | 因为你们的孩子 他们闹了点矛盾 |
[21:34] | Yes, um, he was very upset. | 是的 他不太高兴 |
[21:37] | And I didn’t handle it | 我也没有用正确的方式 |
[21:38] | as well as I should have; I raised my voice. | 来处理 我提高了嗓门 |
[21:40] | It might have sounded a little threatening. | 听上去可能有点像威胁 |
[21:42] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[21:43] | You didn’t have at him? | 你没有揍他吗 |
[21:44] | That would never happen. Hmm. | 绝不可能 |
[21:46] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[21:48] | Examining your hands. | 目测你的双手 |
[21:49] | – Bones. – Please don’t. | -骨头 -请你不要这么做 |
[21:51] | The whole point of what we do here | 我传授这门课的意义就在于 |
[21:53] | is to make violence unnecessary. | 尽量减少不必要的暴力行为 |
[21:54] | It’s true. | 这是事实 |
[21:55] | One of tenets of the Bushido is “The fight avoided | 武士道的其中一条原则就是”不战而屈人之兵 |
[21:58] | is the fight best fought.” | 善之善者也” |
[21:59] | Well, what if it can’t be avoided? | 那如果到了不可避免的地步呢 |
[22:00] | All right, rumor is that Tony couldn’t let it drop. | 传言说托尼不肯轻易罢休 |
[22:03] | He came here last Thursday; I never saw him again. | 他上周四来过一次 之后就没有再见过他了 |
[22:04] | Fine, then you wouldn’t mind | 很好 那你应该不会介意 |
[22:05] | if Dr. Brennan here takes a mold of your hand and your feet, | 让布纳恩博士给你的手和脚做个模子 |
[22:08] | uh, so we can compare that to the injuries from the victim. | 我们可以拿来与被害人身上的伤痕作比对 |
[22:12] | Actually, I would mind. | 事实上 我介意 |
[22:13] | I have classes all day. | 我一整天都有课 |
[22:14] | That’s not necessary, Booth. | 没有必要 布斯 |
[22:16] | I can find all the measurements I need from this DVD. | 我能从这些DVD上找到需要的测量数据 |
[22:18] | Look at that. See you soon. | 厉害吧 再会了 |
[22:21] | Sensei. | 老师 |
[22:22] | Ni rei. | 敬礼 |
[22:36] | He just ran through all 27 kata. | 他刚演示了全部27种空手道招式 |
[22:38] | Fortunately, i was able to capture each strike surface | 幸运的是 我捕捉到了他每次出手时 |
[22:41] | as it was exposed. | 的冲击表面 |
[22:42] | And if we now compare, Sensei Sherman’s | 如果把舍曼老师出手时的 |
[22:45] | strike point surfaces with the victim’s bone bruises, | 冲击表面与死者骨头上的伤痕 |
[22:48] | for both size and shape. | 从大小和形状上进行比较 |
[22:49] | Yeah, like a glass slipper, | 就像试穿灰姑娘的水晶鞋 |
[22:52] | only for a fist. | 只是这个是用在拳头上的 |
[22:53] | I don’t believe these two things are analogous. | 我不觉得这两者之间有什么联系 |
[22:55] | Cut me some slack. | 放过我吧 |
[22:57] | I’ve been reading Michael Vincent fairytales. | 我最近看多了儿子的童话故事书 |
[23:00] | How’s it going with Parker? | 帕克那边怎么样了 |
[23:02] | Booth is worried. | 布斯有点担心 |
[23:03] | Parker spends a lot of time in his room, | 帕克总是一个人呆在房间里 |
[23:05] | and when he goes out, he lies about where he’s been. | 问他去哪儿了他会撒谎 |
[23:07] | Okay, well, I’d be worried, too. | 换作是我也会担心的 |
[23:09] | But he looks at Christine with such affection. | 但是他看着克里斯汀的样子好有爱 |
[23:13] | Adolescents in many tribes are encouraged | 许多部落的青少年都在弟弟妹妹降生时 |
[23:14] | to develop independent lives when new siblings arrive. | 被鼓励培养独立生活的能力 |
[23:18] | Are they encouraged to lie? | 那他们也被鼓励说谎吗 |
[23:24] | Nothing matched up. | 没有找到匹配的 |
[23:25] | Okay, so whoever did this was considerably smaller | 不管凶手是谁 他的手肯定 |
[23:29] | than the karate guy. | 要比这位空手道师傅小 |
[23:30] | Like, a lot smaller. | 貌似还不止小一点 |
[23:32] | Could we maybe be looking for a child? | 或许我们要找的是一个孩子 |
[23:34] | It’s possible if the child was adept at karate. | 如果这个孩子擅长空手道那就很有可能 |
[23:37] | Maybe when Cole got nowhere with the sensei, | 可能科尔拿老师没有办法 |
[23:40] | he confronted the sensei’s kid. | 他就去找老师的孩子对质 |
[23:48] | – Dr. Hodgins, what on earth… – Shh! | -哈金斯博士 你到底… -别吵 |
[23:51] | No vibrations. | 不许产生振动 |
[23:53] | What are you doing in my autopsy room? | 你在我的解剖室里做什么 |
[23:55] | What’s it look like? | 你觉得看上去在做什么 |
[23:57] | Performing an autopsy on a worm? | 给蠕虫做解剖 |
[24:00] | Yeah, the worm you found in the victim’s stomach. | 没错 你在被害人胃部找到的蠕虫 |
[24:03] | It’s a Scyphophorous acupunctatus, | 是剑麻象甲虫 |
[24:06] | known to discerning drunks as the common mescal worm. | 因为能辨识酒的气味而被称为龙舌兰蠕虫 |
[24:09] | So, that tells us our victim was drinking mescal. | 这就是说被害人之前喝过龙舌兰 |
[24:12] | What else do we need to know? | 关于它我们还要知道些什么 |
[24:13] | His origin. Ready. | 他的来源 准备好了 |
[24:15] | After I rehydrate our visitor from the south, | 在把这位来自南部的朋友重新注水后 |
[24:18] | I plan on opening him up to see what his stomach contents are. | 我打算把它解剖掉看看它胃里的物质 |
[24:21] | Needle. | 针 |
[24:22] | I, of course, could accomplish | 当然 我也可以用一半的时间 |
[24:24] | the same thing in half the time | 来完成相同的工作 |
[24:25] | with a new piece of technology from Sumner & Company, | 只需要一件萨莫公司的新型仪器 |
[24:27] | but I don’t have the funds for it. | 但是却没有资金购买了 |
[24:31] | Truth be told, | 不过说实话 |
[24:33] | I find this makes me feel closer to him. | 这倒让我觉得与它更加亲近 |
[24:36] | I’m hoping our mescali friend gave his life | 我希望这位嗜酒的朋友的死 |
[24:39] | so that we might avenge the life of our victim. | 能帮我们找到杀害被害人的凶手 |
[24:42] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[24:42] | Would you care to assist? | 你想来协助吗 |
[24:44] | It would make me feel a little less foolish. | 这会让我觉得自己没那么愚蠢 |
[24:50] | What the hell. | 管他呢 |
[25:28] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[25:30] | His death was not in vain. | 它死的确实是有价值的 |
[25:33] | I got what I needed. | 我找到了我所需要的 |
[25:35] | You have dirt. | 你只找到了泥土 |
[25:37] | Oh, worms use their muscular pharynx to suck in soil. | 蠕虫在泥土里用咽部的肌肉吞食 |
[25:40] | They extract the nutrients and give the rest back. | 它们吸收其中的养分再把其余的排泄出去 |
[25:43] | That’s a nice way of saying worm turd. | 这么描述蠕虫的粪便倒是很含蓄 |
[25:45] | Yeah, well, this little turd | 好吧 但是这些粪便 |
[25:47] | could turn out to be our Rosetta Stone. | 可以成为我们的罗塞塔石碑 |
[25:56] | Parker? | 帕克 |
[25:58] | It’s Temperance; I was wondering | 我是坦普瑞 我在想 |
[25:59] | if you wanted to take a walk with me and Christine? | 你愿不愿意和我还有克里斯汀一起去散步 |
[26:07] | Parker? | 帕克你在吗 |
[26:11] | Parker, are you okay? | 帕克 你还好吧 |
[26:58] | So, which one of you is Blake? | 你们当中谁是布蕾克 |
[27:03] | Blake’s a girl? | 布蕾克是个女孩 |
[27:06] | Ya-me. | 停 |
[27:08] | Ya-sume. | 休息 |
[27:09] | Rest of the class, mokuso! | 其余同学 练习冥想 |
[27:16] | How can I help you this time? | 这次我能帮到些什么 |
[27:18] | We’d like to ask your daughter a few questions. | 我们想要问你女儿几个问题 |
[27:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:22] | We think she may have some information | 我们认为她可能知道 |
[27:24] | about Mr. Cole’s death. | 科尔先生被杀的一些信息 |
[27:25] | Yeah, we don’t want to have to take you both into the FBI. | 我们不希望把你们带回联调局 |
[27:26] | We think it would be much more comfortable to talk here. | 如果能在这里谈话对你们比较好 |
[27:29] | So… | 你意下如何… |
[27:35] | Blake. | 布蕾克 过来 |
[27:41] | You, uh, seem to have won a lot of awards. | 你 似乎得了不少奖啊 |
[27:44] | She was a regional champion | 她是我们地区的冠军 |
[27:46] | and a state finalist for the past three years. | 连续三年入围全州的决赛 |
[27:48] | I hope I can win state this year. | 我希望今年能在州赛上拿到冠军 |
[27:50] | So, Blake, were you aware that | 那么布蕾克 你知不知道 |
[27:52] | Danny’s father was murdered last Friday? | 丹尼的父亲上周五遇害了 |
[27:53] | Yes, it’s so sad. | 是的 我很难过 |
[27:55] | I’m very sorry. | 我觉得很遗憾 |
[27:57] | Did you happen to see him that day? | 你那天是不是恰好见过他 |
[27:59] | Yeah, he stopped me on my way home from school. | 是的 他在我放学回家的路上拦住了我 |
[28:02] | Blake, why didn’t you tell me about this? | 布蕾克 你之前为什么没告诉我 |
[28:04] | I handled it. | 因为我解决了 |
[28:06] | Sir, please, if we could ask the questions. | 先生 请让我们来提问 |
[28:08] | Uh, so why’d you strike him? | 你为什么攻击他 |
[28:11] | Mr. Cole didn’t like it | 科尔先生不相信 |
[28:13] | that I defended myself from his son Danny. | 我是出于自卫还击了他儿子丹尼 |
[28:15] | He thought I was the aggressor. | 他认为是我挑起来的 |
[28:17] | He said since my dad wasn’t going to teach me | 他还说既然我父亲没有能力教会我 |
[28:18] | the difference between right and wrong, | 怎么区分对错 |
[28:20] | he would. | 那就由他来教我 |
[28:21] | Then you struck him. | 然后你就动手了 |
[28:23] | No. I handled it according to code. | 没有 我完全根据行为准则来处理 |
[28:25] | I said I felt threatened and to please leave me alone. | 我告诉他我感到被威胁并请求他离开 |
[28:28] | He wouldn’t. | 但是他不听 |
[28:29] | Wouldn’t happened to have used any weapons from around here? | 你是不是用了这里附近的什么武器 |
[28:31] | Knife or a penknife or anything? | 小刀 折刀或者类似的 |
[28:33] | I don’t like your accusation. | 我不喜欢你的指控 |
[28:36] | Cole goaded her. He was a grown man. | 是科尔先去找她的麻烦 他是个成年人 |
[28:37] | The guy had issues. | 这人自己想不开 |
[28:39] | He was having problems at work, | 他自己工作不顺心 |
[28:40] | clearly with his son. This isn’t her fault. | 显然与儿子之间也有问题 这又不是她的错 |
[28:42] | Right, then it shouldn’t | 没错 那么就让 |
[28:43] | be a problem for Blake here to clear that up. | 布蕾克把事情说清楚不是更好 |
[28:44] | Right, Blake? | 是吧 布蕾克 |
[28:46] | I would never use a weapon. | 我绝不会使用武器的 |
[28:47] | I would have no need. | 完全没必要 |
[28:48] | I merely struck Mr. Cole to disable him. | 我只是把他打得没有行动能力而已 |
[28:50] | It was self-defense; I can prove it. | 我只是正当防卫 而且我能证明 |
[28:54] | My friend Shana got the whole thing on her phone. | 我朋友沙娜把经过都拿手机拍下来了 |
[28:56] | It’s on WeTube now. | 被挂在了WeTube网上 |
[29:01] | “Grown man in little girl beat-down.” | “成年男子被小女孩痛扁” |
[29:21] | That was awesome. | 真精彩 |
[29:22] | – It was… – Sweets. | -这真是… -小甜甜 别说了 |
[29:24] | It was… I’m sorry. | 这的确… 我很抱歉 |
[29:26] | But it-it was. | 但这是事实 |
[29:39] | Hey, Bones, I was just gonna call. | 骨头 我正准备打给你 |
[29:41] | The sensei’s kid didn’t kill him. | 空手道老师的女儿不是凶手 |
[29:43] | Although, she could. | 虽然她确实有这个能力 |
[29:45] | That’s not why I’m here, Booth. | 这不是我来这里的原因 布斯 |
[29:47] | What’s the problem? | 出了什么事 |
[29:50] | We have to talk about Parker. | 我们得跟帕克谈谈 |
[29:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:52] | He-he’s not acting like himself. | 他最近表现得确实不太正常 |
[29:54] | – I-I’ll take care of it. – I was just at home, | -我会解决得 -我刚回了一趟家 |
[29:56] | and I found some evidence in his room. | 我在他房间里找到了证据 |
[29:59] | Evidence? Okay, Parker is my son. | 什么证据 帕克是我儿子 |
[30:01] | He’s not a suspect. | 又不是什么嫌疑犯 |
[30:02] | I take no pleasure in this, Booth. | 布斯 我也不愿意这样 |
[30:04] | The radio car the two of you built is destroyed. | 你们俩一起组装的小车被弄坏了 |
[30:07] | He stole one of my lab coats and pictures, the… | 他还偷了我的实验服和照片 |
[30:11] | the one you like so much of Christine and me. | 你很喜欢的那张我和克里斯汀的合照 |
[30:14] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[30:16] | He took apart the frame, and the picture’s missing. | 他拆了相框 现在照片也不见了 |
[30:20] | I’m sorry, but… | 对不起 但是 |
[30:21] | we have our daughter to think about too. | 我们也要想想我们的女儿 |
[30:24] | Okay, um, | 好吧 |
[30:25] | I just rarely get a chance to see him, and… | 我好不容易才见到他 |
[30:29] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会解决一切的 |
[30:31] | All right, I will. | 别担心 我会的 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:36] | I should get back to the lab | 我该回实验室去 |
[30:38] | to help determine what the weapon might be. | 找出作案凶器 |
[30:42] | Bones, I-I got it, okay? | 骨头 别担心好吗 |
[30:44] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[30:57] | Doesn’t look like you found the weapon, Dr. Edison. | 埃迪森博士 你好像还没找到凶器 |
[31:00] | I’ve given us seven inches of simulated tissue, but I can’t | 我模拟了七英寸的组织 但是任何 |
[31:03] | get any of the tips to break off into the bone substitute. | 刀尖都不能刺进骨头里 |
[31:08] | The blades need more resistance. | 刀片需要更多的阻力 |
[31:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:11] | So, I reexamined the ischial spine, | 所以我又检查了坐骨棘 |
[31:14] | and I magnified the injury time 1,500; Look. | 我把伤口放大了1500倍 看 |
[31:17] | The bone is scratched. | 骨头被刮伤了 |
[31:18] | This looks like it was caused | 这个伤口好像是 |
[31:20] | – when the weapon was removed. – I agree, | -凶器拔出的时候造成的 -我同意 |
[31:22] | but how could it be removed in that direction? | 但是凶器怎么会从这个角度被拔出来呢 |
[31:24] | Well, the killer would have to stab | 凶手必须从前面刺中 |
[31:26] | the victim from the front, | 死者 但是却从后面 |
[31:27] | but pull the blade out from behind. | 把刀拔出来 |
[31:30] | Which is impossible. | 根本不可能 |
[31:32] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[31:42] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[31:44] | I’m asking myself the same thing. | 我在问自己一样的问题 |
[31:46] | You’re preserving him. | 你还要保存它 |
[31:49] | I grew strangely attached to our little friend. | 我已经神奇地被我们这个小伙伴吸引住了 |
[31:52] | Please tell me he’s spoken from beyond the grave. | 请告诉我它的灵魂在跟你对话 |
[31:54] | Shouted to us, actually. | 实际上它在喊呢 |
[31:56] | I did, however, use my new incubator and evaporator | 我用了我的新培育器和蒸发器 |
[32:00] | to get these results. | 才得到了这些结果 |
[32:01] | So you wouldn’t have to return them. | 不要以为这样你就不用把它们退回去了 |
[32:03] | Hey, if you feel that these results are ill-gotten gains, | 如果你觉得这些结果是用错误方式得到的 |
[32:06] | I respect the budgetary integrity of this institution, | 我尊重实验室预算的正直性 |
[32:09] | and I will just throw these away. | 我会毫不心疼地把它们扔掉 |
[32:10] | And since I’m your boss, | 我是你老板 |
[32:11] | I’m perfectly capable of throwing you away. | 我也可以把你给炒了 |
[32:13] | Good point. | 也对 |
[32:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:16] | The contents of the worm’s digestive tract | 虫子消化道里 |
[32:18] | contained trace elements of silver, bat guano, | 有银 蝙蝠粪便的痕迹 |
[32:21] | and a fungus known as Fusarium oxysporum. | 还有一种尖孢镰刀菌 |
[32:24] | Okay, I know what bat guano is. | 我知道蝙蝠粪便是什么 |
[32:26] | Now, the fungus and other soil particulates tell us | 这个菌类和泥土颗粒可以告诉我们 |
[32:28] | that our pequeno amigo | 这位小朋友[西班牙语] |
[32:30] | hailed from Mexico’s Jalisco region, more specifically, | 分布在墨西哥哈利斯科区域 准确地说 |
[32:34] | the southwest face of Cerro Negro, or black hill. | 在塞罗内格罗的西南面又称黑山 |
[32:38] | Your worm Spanish is excellent. | 你的虫类西班牙语讲的不错 |
[32:40] | Se es muy bueno. | 很好[西班牙语] |
[32:41] | Now, one of the finest distilleries in all of Mexico, | 这个是墨西哥最上等的蒸馏酒中一种 |
[32:45] | they harvest agave there, right? | 他们种龙舌兰草 |
[32:46] | Maguey del Sol, or the worm of the sun. | 太阳龙舌兰 又叫太阳之虫 |
[32:49] | While an interesting fact, you’ve got us in Mexico | 谢谢你的趣味知识 酒产在墨西哥 |
[32:52] | when our victim was killed in D.C. | 可是我们的死者死在华盛顿 |
[32:53] | Oh, no problemo, senorita. | 没问题 女士[西班牙语] |
[32:55] | There are only three bars in the area | 这附近只有三家酒店 |
[32:57] | that are licensed to sell Maguey del Sol, | 才有卖这种龙舌兰的证件 |
[33:00] | and one is right on the victim’s | 有一家刚好在死者 |
[33:02] | Spark & Steel sales route: | 卖器具的路线上 |
[33:04] | Cantina Carreras. | 叫卡雷拉斯酒吧 |
[33:06] | Pretty good, huh? | 不错吧 |
[33:07] | Exactly how many of your new toys | 你到底用了多少 |
[33:11] | did you manage to use to come up with this? | 新仪器来得出这个结果 |
[33:13] | All of them. | 所有 |
[33:18] | I don’t understand why you needed me to come along. | 我不明白为什么你还要拉上我 |
[33:20] | I mean there is no profiling involved. | 你又不需要我做分析 |
[33:22] | You’re just tracking down potential witnesses, right? | 你只是在走访潜在目击证人不是吗 |
[33:24] | Oh, we’re going to a bar, and since bartenders are shrinks | 我们要去个酒吧 因为酒保是 |
[33:27] | of the food and beverage industry, | 食品业的心理医生 |
[33:28] | I figure that you can translate that. | 我觉得你可以帮我翻译下 |
[33:31] | I’m not buying it. | 我才不信呢 |
[33:32] | You’ve got something on your mind. | 你肯定有别的事要问我 |
[33:33] | No, I don’t. | 瞎说什么 |
[33:35] | Come on! | 得了 |
[33:36] | You always do this. | 你每次都这样 |
[33:38] | – Do what? – You make an excuse | -我怎么了 -你会找个借口 |
[33:40] | to get me alone so you can ask me something, | 单独跟我出去就为了问我一些事 |
[33:42] | and then you deny it, | 你还偏偏要否认 |
[33:43] | and then we have to do this stupid dance, | 然后我们又要跳那傻缺舞蹈 |
[33:45] | and… I’m not gonna do it anymore, okay? | 我再也不要这样了 |
[33:48] | – So just stop the car. – What? | -停车 -什么 |
[33:50] | What part of “Stop the car” is confusing to you? | 停车你听不懂吗 |
[33:52] | – What are you doing? – You know what? | -你要干嘛 -如果你没有 |
[33:53] | If you don’t have a problem, | 什么要问我的 你今晚 |
[33:55] | then you don’t need me here tonight. | 不需要我 |
[33:57] | So I’m going. | 所以我要走了 |
[33:58] | Eh, put your seat belt on, will ya? | 系上你的安全带 |
[34:00] | We’re coming up on a red light. | 前面是红灯 |
[34:02] | Close the door! All right, all right, it’s Parker! | 把门关上 我说还不行 |
[34:04] | It’s Parker, okay? | 是关于帕克 |
[34:09] | That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 说出来就好了嘛 |
[34:10] | All right, you know, really, | 你知道吗 |
[34:10] | the attitude is really not necessary. Okay? | 你刚才那个态度有必要吗 |
[34:15] | Ever since Parker got back, | 自从帕克回来了 |
[34:16] | he’s been locking himself up in his room. | 他就把自己锁在房间里 |
[34:19] | You think it’s because of Christine. | 你觉得是因为克里斯汀吗 |
[34:21] | And that’s normal, right? | 那很正常不是吗 |
[34:22] | – I mean, everyone says so. – Yeah, it is. | -每个人都这么说 -是很正常 |
[34:25] | And since you know that, what’s the problem? | 你也知道 那还有什么问题吗 |
[34:27] | Well, he’s also been stealing things, | 他还在偷东西 |
[34:29] | and he’s been lying, and he also… | 他还说了谎 还 |
[34:30] | he smashed this toy that he and I built. | 把我和他一起搭的玩具摔碎了 |
[34:33] | Now, who would do that? Look, he’s a good kid. | 他怎么变成这样了 他是个好孩子 |
[34:35] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s in doubt. | 那是毋庸置疑的 |
[34:37] | But Parker’s behavior, it must make you angry. | 但是帕克的行为一定让你很生气 |
[34:39] | What did, uh, what did he say | 你跟他谈话的时候 |
[34:41] | when you talked to him about it? | 他都说了什么 |
[34:43] | – I haven’t yet. – You have to talk to him. | -我还没跟他说呢 -你必须跟他谈谈 |
[34:45] | I don’t want him to feel | 我只是不想让他觉得 |
[34:47] | like I’m ganging up on him, that’s all. | 我不站在他那一边了 |
[34:50] | You’re not your father, Agent Booth. | 你跟你爸不一样 布斯探员 |
[34:56] | I mean, it’s okay for you to be angry at Parker. | 你可以对帕克发火 |
[34:58] | You’re a good Dad. | 你是个好父亲 |
[34:59] | You’ll… figure it out. | 你能找到方法的 |
[35:02] | You know how to handle it. | 你知道怎么解决 |
[35:04] | This’ll turn out a lot better than you think. | 结果会比你想象得要好 |
[35:07] | Okay? Next time, | 下次 |
[35:10] | let’s just cut the dance, please. | 我们还是别跳舞了 |
[35:12] | For the record, I didn’t need | 我要声明一下 我可不需要 |
[35:13] | this talk, just so you know | 你的建议 |
[35:15] | I just wanted you to feel useful. | 我只想让你觉得自己还有点用 |
[35:17] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[35:18] | – Pull over. Pull over. – No. We’re on a case. | -停车停车 -我们还在办案 |
[35:20] | Excuse me. FBI. Special Agent Booth. | 你好 我是联邦特别探员布斯 |
[35:22] | This here is Dr. Sweets, my colleague. | 这是我同事 斯维斯医生 |
[35:24] | Cops. How can I help you? | 什么风把警察吹来了 |
[35:26] | Well, we’re here to ask you a few questions. | 我们只是想问你几个问题 |
[35:27] | – Ever see this guy before? – That’s Tiny Cole. | -你有没有见过这个人 -小个子科尔 |
[35:30] | What’d he do, kill someone? | 他做了什么 杀人 |
[35:31] | He was murdered. | 他被杀了 |
[35:32] | That’s rough. Poor little guy. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[35:34] | Well, you don’t seem too surprised. | 你看起来一点也不惊讶 |
[35:35] | I’m not surprised. | 我是不太惊讶 |
[35:37] | About a week ago, Cole came in. | 大约一周前 科尔来过 |
[35:38] | Nothing was going right for him; I could tell he needed | 全世界都在跟他作对 看得出来他需要 |
[35:40] | a little something to make the world | 麻痹一下自己 |
[35:41] | look a little better, so I gave him the best I got. | 于是我就给了他我最好的酒 |
[35:43] | Right. Maguey del Sol, right? | 你给他了太阳龙舌兰 |
[35:45] | Must’ve been into his third drink when it started. | 喝到第三杯大家就开始了 |
[35:47] | Everyone in the place was laughing, pointing at Tony. | 这里的每个人都在笑托尼 还指指点点地 |
[35:49] | What were they laughing at? | 他们笑什么 |
[35:51] | A video of Tony getting beat up by | 他们手机上有一段托尼被一个小女孩 |
[35:52] | this little girl on their phone. | 打得落花流水的录像 |
[35:53] | A lot of them were his customers, so he flipped. | 很多是他的客户 所以他发火了 |
[35:55] | Started threatening everyone, | 开始威胁所有人 |
[35:57] | but that just made them laugh harder. | 但是这让他们笑得更厉害了 |
[35:58] | Short guy, teased and bullied his whole life, | 小个子从小都被嘲笑和欺负 |
[36:00] | that kind of humiliation, | 那种耻辱 |
[36:01] | he’d do anything to make them stop laughing. | 他会做任何事来让他们住嘴 |
[36:02] | Looks like he did something that got him killed. | 看来他自己惹祸上身 |
[36:10] | Blake’s friend posted the video on WeTube, | 布蕾克的朋友把视频放上了WeTube |
[36:12] | but she didn’t make it go viral. | 但刚开始并没有那么火 |
[36:14] | There was minimal activity at first. | 只有一些人看了 |
[36:17] | Just some kids passing it around the school. | 学生开始在学校传来传去 |
[36:19] | But then at 5:23 p.M., we have the first viewing | 晚上5点23分 第一个学校以外的 |
[36:22] | away from the school. | 的人看了 |
[36:23] | Within five minutes | 五分钟之内 |
[36:24] | of that viewing, the lights start to spread, | 视频开始被分享 |
[36:26] | and then you have activity everywhere. | 现在大家都在看了 |
[36:27] | Hey, that looks like it could be the bar | 那看起来可能是那家酒吧 |
[36:29] | where Cole was last seen alive. | 科尔死前最后出现过的酒吧 |
[36:31] | Yeah. That was caused by our active inducer. | 是的 那是主动诱导者上传的 |
[36:34] | And then it just spread like wildfire. | 接下来就以燎原之势迅速扩散 |
[36:36] | Now, can you get an I.D. of the inducer? | 能确认主动诱导者的身份吗 |
[36:39] | Uh, I can only pinpoint a location. | 我只能确定位置 |
[36:42] | Can we cross-reference that point | 能不能用那个位置交叉索引 |
[36:44] | – with our suspects’ addresses? – Yeah. | -所有嫌犯的地址 -可以啊 |
[36:48] | Hey, Karl Singler. | 卡尔·辛格 |
[36:50] | Isn’t that…? That’s the guy | -不就是… -就是试图 |
[36:51] | that was trying to steal Cole’s customers. | 抢走科尔客户的那个家伙 |
[36:57] | Karl Singler spread it | 卡尔·辛格把视频传播 |
[36:58] | to every one of Tony Cole’s customers. | 给了托尼·科尔的所有客户 |
[37:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:01] | Why? Well, because he wanted to humiliate him, | 为什么 因为他想让他丢脸 |
[37:03] | make him feel like a loser. | 让他觉得自己很失败 |
[37:04] | If he does that, then | 如果成功了 |
[37:05] | Singler has a chance to steal his customers. | 辛格就有机会抢走他的客户 |
[37:07] | We still don’t have any physical evidence | 我们还是没有实质性的证据 |
[37:08] | -to tie him to the crime. -We got nothing? | -证明他有罪 -什么证据都没有吗 |
[37:10] | We have to determine a weapon. | 我们必须找到杀人的凶器 |
[37:12] | It appears as if he was stabbed from the front, | 从伤痕判断 好像有人从胸前刺中他 |
[37:14] | but the knife was removed from behind. | 却从后背把刀抽走 |
[37:16] | That’s impossible, Bones. | 这不可能啊 骨头 |
[37:17] | Hence our problem providing you with the evidence you need. | 所以我们才找不到你要的证据啊 |
[37:21] | Right. | 是 |
[37:23] | Are you upset, Booth? | 布斯 你怎么有点不对劲 |
[37:26] | Yeah, it’s a Parker thing. | 嗯 是因为帕克 |
[37:28] | You know, we have… | 你知道 我们… |
[37:30] | We need to talk to him together. | 我们俩得一起跟他谈谈 |
[37:33] | – We? – Yeah, we. | -我们俩 -是的 我们俩 |
[37:35] | Together, you know, as a family, we need to… | 我们一起 作为一家人 我们得 |
[37:38] | attack this problem head-on and talk to him. | 直面这个问题 跟他谈谈 |
[37:40] | If we have problem, we have to do this together. | 如果有什么问题 我们得一起解决 |
[37:43] | Fish sandwich for you. | 这是你的鱼肉三明治 |
[37:46] | – Veggie burger for you. – Thank you. | -还有你的素肉汉堡 -谢谢 |
[37:48] | Enjoy it. | 请慢用 |
[37:50] | – Fish sandwich? – And a veggie burger– | -鱼肉三明治 -还有素肉汉堡 |
[37:52] | yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:53] | The fish! It’s the fish that killed him! | 鱼肉 杀死他的是鱼 |
[37:55] | You can’t stab someone with a fish, Booth. | 不可能用鱼把人给刺死啊 布斯 |
[37:57] | The weapon, it was a fishing blade | 凶器应该是那种多功能刀具 |
[37:59] | on one of those multitool knives. | 上面的捕鱼刀 |
[38:00] | The front tip of it curves back, right? | 这种刀的刀尖是勾回来的 对吧 |
[38:03] | So he wasn’t stabbed in the front. | 他不是从胸前被刺的 |
[38:04] | He was stabbed from behind. | 他是从背后被刺的 |
[38:05] | So the tip– it breaks off | 凶手把刀拔出来的时候 |
[38:07] | when he pulls it out. That would also explain | 刀尖折断了 这也能解释 |
[38:09] | the scraping from front to back. | 从前向后的擦痕 |
[38:10] | And Karl Singler is a fisherman. | 而且卡尔·辛格是个渔民 |
[38:17] | Hey, Karl. How’s business? | 卡尔 生意怎么样 |
[38:19] | Again? | 又来了 |
[38:20] | This is harassment. | 这是骚扰 |
[38:22] | May I see the multitool on your belt? | 我想看一下你腰带上的多功能刀 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[38:25] | Get yourself a warrant. | 先去申请搜查证吧 |
[38:26] | That fast enough for you? | 这速度够快了吧 |
[38:28] | Right there. | 随身携带 |
[38:30] | Hand it over. Let’s go. | 拿过来 快点 |
[38:32] | Be careful with that. | 你们小心点 |
[38:35] | I won it. | 这是我赢来的 |
[38:41] | That’s it. | 就是那个 |
[38:42] | That’s the curved blade. | 带勾的刀片 |
[38:44] | The tip is intact. | 刀尖完好无损 |
[38:46] | The blade looks new. | 刀片看起来很新 |
[38:46] | Yeah, I replaced it last year. You satisfied? | 是啊 我去年换的刀片 你满意了 |
[38:48] | No. | 不 |
[38:50] | There’s blood in the gears. | 轴承上有血 |
[38:52] | You replaced the blade because the tip broke off? | 因为刀尖断了所以要换刀片吗 |
[38:54] | Why didn’t you just throw out the knife? | 为什么不把整个刀具换掉 |
[38:56] | Why? Because it’s his trophy. Right? | 因为这是他的战利品 |
[38:58] | But now it’s evidence. | 但现在成为证据了 |
[39:00] | Right? | 对吧 |
[39:07] | Okay, look, it was self-defense, all right? | 我是出于自卫 |
[39:09] | That little bastard attacked me | 那个小混蛋攻击我 |
[39:10] | because he couldn’t take a joke. | 因为他受不了别人开玩笑 |
[39:11] | So you stabbed him in the back? Come on! | 所以你就从后背刺死他 算了吧 |
[39:13] | That’s not self-defense. | 这肯定不能叫自卫 |
[39:15] | That’s picking on a little guy. | 这叫恃强凌弱 |
[39:17] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[39:36] | Are you people drinking? | 你们在喝酒吗 |
[39:38] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[39:39] | – But y… – Have one. | -但是… -你也来一杯 |
[39:41] | It’s not allowed. You know that. | 这是违反规定的 你们都知道 |
[39:43] | Dr. Hodgins brewed | 哈金斯博士 |
[39:44] | an exceptional artisanal tequila. | 做了一壶上等的龙舌兰酒 |
[39:46] | Hey, the rotary evaporator makes a brilliant still. | 那个旋转蒸馏器用来蒸馏酒效果很好 |
[39:50] | And I don’t know how | 我不知道他 |
[39:51] | he makes guacamole in that centrifuge, | 如何用离心机做酪梨酱 |
[39:53] | but this is the best I’ve ever had. | 但这是我吃过的最好吃的酱 |
[39:54] | You just… you got to slice the onions with the laser first. | 你得先用激光把洋葱切好 |
[39:57] | Have the decency to hide this from your boss. | 那也不用当着老板的面搞啊 |
[39:59] | I thought that | 我觉得 |
[40:01] | we should have our own Founder’s Day party. | 我们应该自己搞创立者日派对 |
[40:03] | Without costing the Jeffersonian any more money. | 而不用花杰斐逊实验室的钱 |
[40:05] | I suppose you’re not taking into consideration | 我猜你没有把那个蒸馏器 |
[40:07] | how much that evaporator costs. | 的价格考虑在内 |
[40:09] | Just… try one. | 你就喝一杯尝尝吧 |
[40:11] | You know, you’re off the clock, Cam. | 凯 你已经下班了 |
[40:13] | Just be bad. | 淘气一点 |
[40:14] | It’s worth it. Take a whiff. | 很值的 闻一闻 |
[40:16] | Come on. I got the idea | 是啊 我是受到了 |
[40:17] | from our little wormy friend there. | 我们虫子朋友的启发 才想到的 |
[40:19] | Just drink. | 喝一杯吧 |
[40:20] | One toast to our wormy friend. | 为了我们的虫子朋友 |
[40:22] | He solved the case. | 他是破案的功臣 |
[40:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:30] | Damn, that’s good! | 天呐 太好喝了 |
[40:32] | Yes! | 这就对了 |
[40:33] | I think it’s an excellent use | 我觉得这是对杰斐逊实验室 |
[40:35] | of the Jeffersonian’s facility and equipment. | 场地和设备绝佳的利用 |
[40:37] | Thank you. Do I want to know | -谢谢夸奖 -我会想知道 |
[40:39] | where you got the agave to make this? | 龙舌兰是从哪儿弄来的吗 |
[40:41] | Uh, that’s… locally sourced. | 嗯 是本地的产品 |
[40:43] | How locally? | 此话怎讲 |
[40:44] | You just don’t want to take a stroll | 你最近不要去看 |
[40:45] | through the “Mexican Succulents” exhibit anytime soon, | “墨西哥多汁植物”展览就好了 |
[40:48] | ’cause it’s just… it’s a little sparse. | 因为… 它看起来光秃秃的 |
[40:50] | There are so many things wrong here, | 我们违反了太多规定了 |
[40:52] | I don’t even know how I’m gonna deal with this. | 我都不知道该怎么处理 |
[40:54] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 那就听我的 |
[40:56] | I think we’ll just give you a little bit more of this | 我觉得我们得给你再倒一杯 |
[40:59] | to help you think, what do you say? | 这样能帮助你思考 你觉得呢 |
[41:01] | Just a little bit. | 一点点就好 |
[41:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[41:05] | to the Founders. | 为创立者们干杯 |
[41:06] | To the Founders. | 为创立者们干杯 |
[41:08] | To the Founders. | 为创立者们干杯 |
[41:09] | To the Founders! | 为创立者们干杯 |
[41:10] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[41:15] | I haven’t done anything wrong, I swear. | 我什么错都没犯 我发誓 |
[41:17] | You’ve been destroying things. | 你把东西都弄坏了 |
[41:18] | You’ve been lying to us. You’ve stolen pictures. | 还跟我们撒谎 偷走照片 |
[41:20] | I haven’t stolen anything. | 我没偷任何东西 |
[41:22] | You know, it’s best to stop right now, bud. | 小家伙 到此为止吧 |
[41:24] | You don’t want to make it any worse. | 别再犟嘴了 |
[41:26] | – You don’t understand. – I do. | -你们什么都不懂 -我懂 |
[41:27] | There’s an anthropological necessity for you to seek | 从人类学角度讲 你在家庭结构中 |
[41:29] | superior status within the family structure. | 充当重要的角色 这是与生俱来的 |
[41:32] | I don’t understand. | 我听不懂 |
[41:33] | Well, she just means that we understand | 她的意思是 我们可以理解 |
[41:35] | that it’s hard for you to accept Christine. | 对你来说 接纳克里斯汀并不容易 |
[41:38] | No! I like her. | 不是 我喜欢她 |
[41:40] | She’s my sister; I love her. | 她是我妹妹 我爱她 |
[41:42] | You guys are ruining everything. | 你们把所有的计划都打乱了 |
[41:43] | Us? Wh-What did we do? | 我们 我们做错什么了 |
[41:45] | It was supposed to be a surprise. | 本来想给你们一个惊喜的 |
[41:47] | You would see it when you put Christine to bed. | 等克里斯汀睡觉的时候你们就会看到了 |
[41:49] | I might as well show you now. | 那我就现在带你们去看 |
[41:56] | I wanted to make her something. That’s all. | 我想给她做个礼物 没别的意思 |
[41:59] | See? It’s Christine’s family. | 看到了吗 克里斯汀的一家 |
[42:05] | Here’s a picture of Temperance… | 这是坦普瑞的照片 |
[42:07] | Dad… | 爸爸的 |
[42:09] | and your FBI patch. | 还有你的联调局臂章 |
[42:10] | That’s the patch you took from my gym bag. | 这是你从我健身包里拿的臂章 |
[42:12] | Yeah. But it was an extra. | 是 但这是多出来的 |
[42:14] | I made sure. | 我特意看了 |
[42:15] | See? And here’s a picture of all of us. | 看 这是我们的全家福照片 |
[42:18] | Well, it’s beautiful, Parker. | 帕克 这太漂亮了 |
[42:23] | Let’s see how Christine likes it. | 看看克里斯汀喜不喜欢 |
[42:28] | – Turn it on, Dad. – All right. | -爸爸 把电源打开 -好的 |
[42:30] | I used the motor from our truck. | 我用了我们卡车里的马达 |
[42:31] | Right, from the RC truck. | 对了 那个遥控卡车 |
[42:33] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[42:35] | I got the music from a chip in a greeting card. | 我把贺卡里面的芯片查下来放音乐用 |
[42:39] | And I got a picture of my face in the middle. | 我还把自己的照片放在了中间 |
[42:42] | That way, Christine’ll know me | 这样下次我再来的时候 |
[42:44] | the next time I come to visit. | 克里斯汀就知道我是谁了 |
[42:46] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 对不起 小家伙 |
[42:49] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[42:55] | She likes it. | 她喜欢这东西 |
[42:57] | She loves it. | 她太喜欢了 |