时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m telling you, even if I had a job, | 我跟你说 就算我有工作 |
[00:06] | no way would I be investing in real estate. | 我也不会在投资在房地产上 |
[00:09] | I own my tent, and I’m very glad I made the investment. | 我就有自己的帐篷 这笔投资我很满意 |
[00:13] | Well, until I see the Fed instituting | 在我看到联邦政府制订 |
[00:15] | some basic Keynesian fiscal policy, | 基本的凯恩斯主义的财政政策之前 |
[00:18] | I’m staying liquid. | 我都会保持我的资金可流动 |
[00:20] | Well, how liquid are you anyway? | 那你的流动资金有多少啊 |
[00:25] | I bought the last bottle. | 刚买了这最后一瓶酒 |
[00:26] | Hey, man, it’s a recession. | 伙计 现在是经济衰退期 |
[00:28] | Folks aren’t as free with their change | 大家都不像07年那时 |
[00:29] | as they were in ’07. | 那么慷慨了 |
[00:31] | Do you smell chicken? | 你闻到鸡肉味了吗 |
[00:34] | Smells like pork to me. | 我觉得闻起来像是猪肉 |
[00:36] | I don’t care what it is — it’s food. | 我不管是什么肉 反正是吃的 |
[00:39] | I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[00:40] | Who would throw out a perfectly good meal? | 谁会丢掉这么好的一餐饭呢 |
[00:42] | Oh, hope it’s not too burned. | 希望别烧得太焦了 |
[00:50] | That’s not chicken. | 这可不是鸡肉 |
[01:01] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[01:03] | I thought we were going to eat. | 我还以为我们有的吃了呢 |
[01:20] | What’s going on? | 你干吗呢 |
[01:21] | Oh, I-I learned to make, uh, pancakes | 我在北加利福尼亚新伯尔尼 |
[01:23] | while working as a fry cook | 当油炸师傅的时候 |
[01:25] | outside of New Bern, North Carolina. | 学会了做煎饼 |
[01:29] | Fry cook? | 油炸师傅 |
[01:29] | Well, we didn’t have any money while we were evading arrest, | 我们逃亡的时候身上可没钱 |
[01:33] | so I had to do whatever I could to get by. | 所以我只能做点力所能及的事情来谋生 |
[01:36] | My dad wanted to steal, but… | 我爸想去偷 但是 |
[01:38] | Well, you don’t have to, uh, be a fry cook no more. | 你现在不用再当油炸师傅了 |
[01:40] | I cooked us breakfast before. | 以前都是我来做早餐的 |
[01:41] | Why don’t you go sit and read | 你去坐着歇会儿吧 |
[01:42] | one of those dead body books of yours? | 找本你的死尸书来看看 |
[01:43] | No, Booth. I’m fine. | 不用 布斯 我没事 |
[01:45] | You sit. I like to cook breakfast. | 你去坐着 我喜欢做早饭 |
[01:47] | You just never let me. | 你只是从来都不让我做 |
[01:48] | Well, it wasn’t like I tied you up. | 我不是想限制你自由 |
[01:50] | I was just…you know, just trying to be nice. | 我只是 我只是想对你好点 |
[01:52] | I know. I just…I’m used to doing this, | 我知道 只是 我现在习惯做这些事了 |
[01:54] | so I’m nice now, okay? | 所以现在该我照顾你了 好吗 |
[01:57] | You… Okay, you’re very nice… | 你 好吧 你真好 |
[02:00] | Oh, uh, you know, I don’t want them to burn. | 我不想煎糊了 |
[02:08] | I-I…I didn’t mean to turn away like that… | 我 我不是想避开你的 |
[02:11] | No. No, it’s fine. | 不 不 没事 |
[02:14] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[02:24] | These look, uh, good. | 看上去很好吃 |
[02:27] | I know. | 是啊 |
[02:29] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:34] | Not like my French toast. | 虽然和我做的法式吐司不太一样 |
[02:35] | I-I make French toast now. | 我现在也会做法式吐司了 |
[02:44] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[02:47] | Right. Great. On our way. | 好的 我们这就去 |
[02:49] | Well, business as usual. | 老样子 开工了 |
[02:50] | I’ll get Christine ready for day care. | 我去准备克里斯汀去托儿所的东西 |
[03:14] | One night, when we were on the road, | 当我们逃亡中的一个晚上 |
[03:16] | I camped under a bridge that looked very much like this. | 我就睡在一个和这里很像的桥下 |
[03:19] | You slept under a bridge with Christine? | 你带着克里斯汀睡在桥下 |
[03:21] | She loved it. | 她很喜欢 |
[03:22] | Ah, probably because it wasn’t a murder scene. | 也许是因为那座桥下不是谋杀现场 |
[03:25] | So, what have we got here? | 有何发现 |
[03:26] | Uh, not much so far. | 目前没什么进展 |
[03:28] | Severely charred body. | 尸体严重烧焦 |
[03:29] | Local PD says no one witnessed anything. | 当地警局说没有目击证人 |
[03:32] | So far I’ve found blowflies. | 目前为止我发现了丽蝇 |
[03:33] | No eggs or larva, so I can’t determine time of death. | 但是没有卵或幼虫 我无法确定死亡时间 |
[03:36] | Based on the nasal root and the brow ridge, | 根据尸体的鼻根和眉脊 |
[03:38] | the victim is a Caucasian male… | 死者是白人男性 |
[03:40] | Don’t step in the brain, Booth. | 别踩脑浆 布斯 |
[03:42] | Brain? Oh, what?! | 脑浆 搞什么 |
[03:45] | Oh, it’s nice, huh? | 真不错啊 |
[03:46] | All of us back together again? | 大家又重聚一堂了 |
[03:47] | That’s not nice. | 才不好呢 |
[03:48] | There’s brain on my shoe. | 我鞋上有脑浆 |
[03:49] | Let me bag it. | 让我来把它包起来 |
[03:51] | Bag my shoe? | 包我的鞋吗 |
[03:52] | Yeah, you can hop. | 是啊 你可以单脚跳 |
[03:53] | Yeah, I’ve missed this. | 我想死这个情景了 |
[03:58] | What is adhering to the victim’s C6, | 死者的第六节颈椎上粘着的是什么 |
[04:00] | Dr. Hodgins? Do you see that? | 哈金斯博士 你看到了吗 |
[04:03] | Has to be some kind of melted alloy. | 肯定是某种熔化了的合金 |
[04:04] | I mean, I can get something to scrape it off. | 我可以找个东西来把它刮下来 |
[04:07] | No. No, we have to find a way to remove it without | 不 我们得在不破坏遗骨证据的情况下 |
[04:09] | destroying bone evidence. | 把它移除 |
[04:10] | Victim was probably homeless. | 死者可能是流浪汉 |
[04:12] | I don’t know many homeless guys who get manicures. | 我不认为流浪汉会修指甲 |
[04:14] | Okay, that definitely changes things. | 好吧 那就大不一样了 |
[04:16] | Okay, this guy was found in an oil drum. | 这个人是在油罐里被发现的 |
[04:17] | It’s clearly a body dump. | 很明显这是一起抛尸案 |
[04:18] | This location is anonymous, isolated. | 此地没有名字 与外界隔离 |
[04:22] | Witnesses would be deemed unreliable. | 即使有人看见也会被认作不可靠证人 |
[04:24] | This site was chosen with care. | 这个地方是经过精心挑选的 |
[04:26] | Bones, explanations like that are sort of my thing. | 骨头 解释这些事情是我的工作 |
[04:29] | Okay? So why don’t you just stick to the toasty guy there? | 你不如集中注意在这烤熟的人身上 |
[04:31] | I was a fugitive, so I actually have more real-life experience. | 我曾经逃亡过 我有实际生活的经验了 |
[04:34] | I’ve been a special agent for years… | 而我已经当了好多年联邦探员了 |
[04:35] | Who hasn’t been in the field for months. | 但你好几个月没到过罪案现场了 |
[04:37] | Mm. I’m just being thorough, Booth. | 我只是想得全面一点 布斯 |
[04:39] | You want me to be thorough, don’t you? | 你不是想让我想得全面一点吗 |
[04:40] | Yes, I want you to be thorough, completely thorough. | 是的 我希望你全面 越全面越好 |
[04:43] | Are we finished here? | 这里搞完了吗 |
[04:43] | Would you like to transport all this back to the Jeffersonian? | 你可以把这些都运回杰斐逊实验室吗 |
[04:46] | Actually, yes. | 可以 |
[04:47] | Yes. | 可以 |
[04:47] | – If the techs could… – Great. | -如果鉴证员能够… -很好 |
[04:48] | If we could just cross-reference | 我们要交叉对比 |
[04:49] | and catalogue all the evidence markers. | 并分类所有的证据标识 |
[04:51] | I need three techs in nitrile | 我需要三个鉴证员 |
[04:52] | to sweep for trace. | 带手套清理所有的线索 |
[04:54] | This is an arson scene, | 这是纵火案现场 |
[04:54] | so you need nylon bags. | 所以你们要用尼龙袋 |
[04:56] | I want all the bone fragments | 我要你们把这个烧焦头骨上 |
[04:57] | from the burnt skull put in Teflon cans | 爆裂的所有骨片放进特富龙罐子 |
[04:59] | and heat-sealed before we ship them back to the Jeffersonian. | 在运回杰斐逊实验室之前保温 |
[05:02] | Did I miss anything? No, I don’t think so. | 我还漏了什么吗 应该没有 |
[05:03] | Let’s move. Move! | 都动起来 |
[05:09] | A shoe with brain all over it. | 沾满脑浆的鞋子 |
[05:15] | Let’s prep the body for removal. | 准备运输尸体吧 |
[05:19] | – Right away. – Yup. | -马上 -好 |
[05:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:07] | This is difficult. | 有难度 |
[06:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:12] | I don’t mind admitting | 我不介意承认 |
[06:13] | that burned bodies churn up my guts up pretty good. | 我有点被这具烧焦的尸体恶心到了 |
[06:17] | Well, pathology is a lot like football. | 解剖学就像橄榄球一样 |
[06:20] | I need a helmet? | 我需要头盔吗 |
[06:21] | No, when in doubt, ignore the pain and plow ahead… | 不 疑虑时 无视痛苦勇往直前 |
[06:25] | scientifically. | 秉持科学精神 |
[06:26] | Ah, scientifically. | 科学精神 |
[06:28] | Yes, ma’am, I can do that. | 好的 女士 我能做到 |
[06:30] | House fires average approximately 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit. | 家用火炉的温度大约在1200华氏度 |
[06:33] | Celsius, please? | 请用摄氏温标 |
[06:34] | Um, 650 Celsius. | 约650摄氏度 |
[06:35] | Meaning? | 意味着 |
[06:37] | The victim’s stomach may still be intact enough | 被害者的胃部或许还足够完整 |
[06:39] | to discern a last meal. Ah. | 可以辨识他最后的一顿饭 |
[06:41] | You see, what it is, Dr. Saroyan, is that | 看 这是什么 瑟罗博士 |
[06:43] | I’m a basically a bones kind of fella, | 我基本上是一个骨头派的人 |
[06:45] | and this is more like a barbecue. | 而这个看上去像是烤肉 |
[06:49] | Fine, tell me what you see on the X-rays. | 好吧 告诉我你在X光片上看到什么 |
[06:53] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[06:55] | Well, there is this metal blob | 正如布纳恩博士的发现 |
[06:56] | that Dr. Brennan found lodged in the C-6. | 在C6脊椎上的确有一片金属 |
[06:59] | Good. Possible cause of death. | 很好 这可能就是死因 |
[07:03] | We should have Dr. Hodgins take a look at it. | 应该让哈金斯博士看一下 |
[07:07] | X-rays indicate that the victim suffered | X光片显示受害者的肋骨 |
[07:09] | from multiple fractures to the ribs | 有多处骨折 |
[07:11] | as well as both femurs and tibias. | 双腿股骨和胫骨也一样 |
[07:14] | It’s like our victim was beaten like a rented mule. | 看上去受害者被打成肉饼了 |
[07:18] | Sternal sutures indicate heart surgery. | 胸骨的愈合线说明他接受过心脏手术 |
[07:23] | Meaning… | 意味着… |
[07:30] | Stents! Stents. | 心血管支架 |
[07:32] | We can get a serial number | 我们可以通过支架的序列号 |
[07:34] | and identify the victim that way. | 查出受害者的身份 |
[07:45] | What was that all about? | 你这是在干什么 |
[07:46] | Hitting the target. You should try it sometime. | 打靶啊 你也应该试一试 |
[07:48] | No, I mean, you emptied your magazine. | 不 我的意思是 你打光了弹匣 |
[07:50] | You killed it. | 你杀了它 |
[07:51] | How can you kill something that’s not alive? | 本来就不是活的 怎么杀 |
[07:55] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[07:56] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[07:57] | Yeah, what in your personal life, is “Dead”? | 在你的生活中有什么东西已经”死了”吗 |
[07:59] | – You know, metaphorically? – What did you hear? | -引申含义 -你听说了什么 |
[08:01] | Just that there was some tension | 只是说你今早在罪案现场 |
[08:02] | on the crime scene this morning. | 表现得很紧张 |
[08:03] | Tension? | 紧张 |
[08:08] | Um, since Dr. Brennan returned | 自从布纳恩博士 |
[08:11] | from her three months on the lam, | 从三个月的逃亡中归来 |
[08:13] | have you had any, uh, problems with your sex life? | 你们性生活 协调吗 |
[08:16] | Sex is not the problem. | 不是性生活的问题 |
[08:18] | You know what? It’s the solution. | 是怎么解决的问题 |
[08:20] | But you admit there’s a problem then? | 那你就是承认有问题了 |
[08:27] | Bones took Christine and disappeared. | 骨头带着克里斯汀消失了 |
[08:30] | It- it was the right thing. | 这事做得对 |
[08:31] | Then why are you so angry? | 那你为什么这么生气 |
[08:33] | – You want to know why? – Yeah. | -你想知道原因吗 -想啊 |
[08:35] | Bones cooked breakfast this morning. | 骨头今天早上做了早餐 |
[08:37] | That’s why! She cooked breakfast! | 这就是原因 她做了早餐 |
[08:44] | Yeah, Bones? | 喂 骨头 |
[08:46] | Great. Okay. Cam got an I.D. | 不错 好的 凯确定了死者身份 |
[08:49] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll come pick you up | 我去接你 |
[08:50] | and we’ll go talk to the next of kin. | 然后我们去找家属谈话 |
[08:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:54] | Well, gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[08:55] | – Hey, Booth. – Yeah? | -嘿 布斯 -怎么 |
[08:57] | I just want you to know I understand. | 我就是想告诉你 我理解你的感受 |
[09:00] | You make breakfast, it’s your thing | 你做早餐 这是你的习惯 |
[09:02] | since you and Dr. Brennan moved in together. | 从你和布纳恩博士住在一起开始就是这样 |
[09:04] | Right. That’s our morning routine. | 是啊 每天早上都这样 |
[09:06] | And you’re angry ’cause you can’t have | 你生气是因为 |
[09:08] | the one thing that you want more than anything. | 有一件事你怎么想都得不到 |
[09:11] | Which is? | 什么事 |
[09:12] | For that three months, | 那三个月 |
[09:13] | when Dr. Brennan took your baby and left you alone, | 布纳恩博士带着你孩子离开你的那三个月 |
[09:15] | to never have happened. | 从来没有发生 |
[09:16] | Well, those three months happened, okay, Sweets? | 那三个月发生了 小甜甜 |
[09:18] | You can’t unring the bell. | 覆水难收 |
[09:20] | Egg-zack-ly. | 完全正确 |
[09:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | Someone was bound to kill Richard. | 肯定有人想杀理查德 |
[09:35] | Why? Was your husband an attorney | 为什么 你丈夫给犯罪集团 |
[09:37] | for organized crime or terrorists? | 或者恐怖分子做代理律师了吗 |
[09:39] | Much worse. | 还要恶劣 |
[09:41] | Richard was a white-shoe divorce lawyer. | 理查德是一名白鞋离婚律师 |
[09:42] | I believe the victim’s shoes were oxblood. | 我确定受害者的鞋是深红色的 |
[09:45] | What she means is that | 她是说 |
[09:46] | her husband is a lawyer for rich people. | 她丈夫是个给富人打官司的律师 |
[09:50] | No shoes. | 与鞋无关 |
[09:52] | Did, did he leave you any money? | 他留下什么遗产了吗 |
[09:54] | Yes. Insurance, investments. | 有啊 保险 投资之类 |
[09:57] | I’ll be comfortable for the rest of my life. | 我下半生衣食无忧了 |
[09:59] | I suppose that’s what you’d call a motive. | 这就是你们说的动机吧 |
[10:01] | The dissolution of marriage has been in practice | 解除婚姻关系不是什么新鲜事 |
[10:03] | for countless centuries. | 多少世纪以前就有了 |
[10:05] | In fact, in Christian Byzantium, | 事实上 在拜占庭时期 |
[10:07] | a woman could divorce her husband | 女性可以以很多健康原因为由 |
[10:10] | for a number of medical reasons, | 提出离婚 |
[10:11] | including leprosy or impotence. | 包括麻风病和阳痿 |
[10:14] | Uh, Dr. Brennan is wondering why being a divorce lawyer | 布纳恩博士是想问 你丈夫怎么会因为 |
[10:17] | would get your husband murdered. | 当离婚律师而被杀呢 |
[10:19] | Richard was ruthless. | 理查德太狠了 |
[10:20] | No holds barred. | 毫不留情 |
[10:22] | He’d do anything to win, | 为了打赢官司不择手段 |
[10:24] | no matter what the collateral damage. | 对于附带伤害毫不顾忌 |
[10:25] | Where you or I would see an unhappy couple, | 正常人眼里是夫妻不和 |
[10:28] | Richard would see an ATM. | 理查德看来就是提款机 |
[10:30] | So the losing side would hate him. | 所以输了官司的都会恨他 |
[10:33] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[10:34] | Also clients, | 还有客户 |
[10:35] | lawyers, offspring. | 律师 客户的子女 |
[10:38] | Even the odd judge. | 甚至个别法官 |
[10:40] | Is there someone at his work we can talk to? | 我们可以找到哪个同事聊聊吗 |
[10:41] | His assistant, Margot Sandoval. | 他的助理 玛戈特·桑多瓦尔 |
[10:54] | I hate the burned ones. | 我讨厌烧焦的尸体 |
[10:56] | You’re preaching to the choir on that one. | 这一点你和大家一样 |
[10:58] | Angie whatever substance this is. | 安琪 不管这是什么物质 |
[11:00] | melts at very low temperature. | 肯定是低温下熔化的 |
[11:02] | Hodgins says you weld weird metals. | 哈金斯说你焊接奇怪的金属 |
[11:04] | Yeah, she makes sculptures out of materials | 没错 她用不同的材料做雕塑 |
[11:06] | with relatively low melting points. | 熔点都不高 |
[11:08] | Like aluminum? | 比如说铝 |
[11:09] | Are you sure that’s what this is? | 你确定这就是铝吗 |
[11:11] | Well, according to the Mass Spec. | 质谱仪检测结果是这样 |
[11:13] | Well, if you get it out, maybe we can figure out | 如果能拿出来 可能就能弄清楚 |
[11:15] | what it was before it was a melted blob. | 这东西在熔成一团之前是什么了 |
[11:27] | Gently. | 轻点 |
[11:30] | – Gently… – Say gently again and I burn you. | -轻点 -再说轻点我就把你点了 |
[11:43] | Slick as a frog fart. | 像青蛙放屁一样[一款手机游戏] |
[11:44] | There’s something else in there. | 里面还有别的东西 |
[11:56] | – What is that? Gold? – Looks like a… | -那是什么 金子吗 -看着像是个 |
[11:58] | …Fleur de lis. | 百合花饰 |
[11:59] | It’s a sign of the Priory of Sion, | 这是郇山隐修会的标志 |
[12:01] | a secret society that defies Papal Authority. | 那是一个反抗教皇权威的神秘组织 |
[12:03] | Honey, honey… | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[12:05] | that’s the nib of a fountain pen. | 那是钢笔的笔尖 |
[12:08] | He was stabbed in the neck with a fountain pen? | 他被一支钢笔插中了脖子吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah, or assassinated by the Pope. | 可能 或者是被教皇暗杀了 |
[12:12] | Or stabbed in the neck with a fountain pen. | 或者被一支钢笔插中了脖子 |
[12:25] | Wow, must be nice working in the penthouse. | 哇 在顶楼工作一定很爽 |
[12:28] | I mean, come on, look at that view. | 我是说 瞧瞧这景色 |
[12:30] | Interesting anthropological fact: | 一个很有趣的人类学现象 |
[12:32] | men of power have always sought higher ground. | 掌权者一般都喜欢高处 |
[12:34] | To that end, a floor that a man works on | 因此 一个人工作的楼层 |
[12:37] | could be seen as the literal representation | 可以看做是他 |
[12:39] | of where he fits in the hierarchical ladder. | 社会地位的直接体现 |
[12:41] | I work on the fourth floor. | 我在四楼办公 |
[12:43] | And despite that, I am very proud of you. | 尽管如此 我还是很为你骄傲 |
[12:46] | Right, um… | 好吧 |
[12:47] | Uh, this is a hard-hat area, | 这是需要戴安全帽的区域 |
[12:48] | so I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 我得请你们离开这里 |
[12:49] | FBI. I need a hard hat. | 联邦调查局 我需要一顶安全帽 |
[12:51] | And, uh, directions to Margot Sandoval’s office. | 玛戈特·桑多瓦尔的办公室在哪边 |
[12:53] | And I need a hard hat, too. | 还有 我也需要一顶安全帽 |
[12:55] | This is gonna slow me down. | 这会拖慢我的工程进度的 |
[12:56] | That’s a shame. | 太不好意思了 |
[12:57] | Buddy, a little mercy, all right? | 兄弟 有点同情心 好吗 |
[12:59] | I’m doing renovations for a bunch of lawyers, | 我在给一帮律师装修 |
[13:01] | who threaten to sue me every day. | 他们每天都威胁说要去告我 |
[13:04] | I’m going bald with the stress. | 多大的压力 我头发都要掉光了 |
[13:05] | Well, you know why I have good hair? | 你知道我为什么有一头秀发吗 |
[13:07] | Because I don’t let lawyers stress me out. | 因为我不让律师们给我施加压力 |
[13:08] | That’s true. | 这是真话 |
[13:09] | Okay, okay, fine. Who do you need to see again? | 好吧 你刚才说你要找谁来着 |
[13:11] | Richard Bartlett. | 理查德·巴特利特 |
[13:14] | Uh, you’ll lose a few hairs after you meet Bartlett. | 见完巴特利特 你一定会掉一把头发的 |
[13:16] | – Right. – Trust me. | -好吧 -相信我 |
[13:18] | Could I get the blue hard hat? | 能给我那顶蓝色的安全帽吗 |
[13:23] | I got a great idea for this weekend. | 这个周末 我有个好主意 |
[13:25] | What? | 什么 |
[13:26] | Let’s take Christine to the carousel. | 我们带着克里斯汀去坐旋转木马吧 |
[13:28] | Oh, no, that is not a good idea. | 不 不是什么好主意 |
[13:31] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:32] | I took her to one in Woolrich, Pennsylvania, | 我带她在宾夕法尼亚的伍里奇坐过一次 |
[13:34] | and she did not like it. | 她一点也不喜欢 |
[13:36] | Well, maybe because I wasn’t there. | 没准那是因为我没有在那里 |
[13:38] | Why would that make any difference? | 为什么你在就能不一样呢 |
[13:41] | – Is everything all right? – Oh, you know, I just don’t like | -一切都还好吧 -我只是不喜欢 |
[13:43] | being in a divorce lawyer’s office, that’s all. | 出现在离婚律师的办公室里面 就这样 |
[13:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:46] | Well, ’cause it reminds me that things, you know, fall apart. | 因为这会使我想到 关系破裂 |
[13:48] | Well, it’s a good thing we’re not married, right? | 我们没有结婚真是件好事 对吧 |
[13:51] | You are not a very reassuring person, Bones. | 你真会安慰人啊 骨头 |
[13:54] | FBI, Ms. Sandoval, open up. | 联邦调查局 桑多瓦尔女士 开门 |
[13:59] | I hear something. | 我听到有什么声音 |
[14:00] | Of course you hear something, ’cause someone’s inside, Bones. | 你当然听到了声音 里面有人 骨头 |
[14:01] | It’s Ms. Sandoval. | 那是桑多瓦尔女士 |
[14:02] | – Knock it down. – FBI. | -快敲门 -联邦调查局 |
[14:03] | Please open up the door. | 请把门打开 |
[14:07] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[14:08] | Sorry to keep you waiting, but we’re closed. | 不好意思久等了 但是我们不营业了 |
[14:11] | If you need a referral for another divorce attorney… | 如果你们需要我推荐其他的离婚律师 |
[14:14] | No. | 不 |
[14:15] | No, we’re not here for a divorce. | 不 我们不是来离婚的 |
[14:16] | We’re not married. | 我们没有结婚 |
[14:18] | Fbi. | 联邦调查局 |
[14:20] | The last time I saw Richard | 我最后一次见到理查德 |
[14:22] | was when I left work two days ago. | 是两天前 我下班的时候 |
[14:24] | Six in the evening. | 下午六点 |
[14:25] | Six in the evening, wow, that’s early for | 下午六点 这么早就收工 |
[14:26] | a high-powered lawyer to close shop. | 对于一个有权有势的律师来说太早了吧 |
[14:29] | Oh, definitely. It wasn’t weird for us to be here until 10:00 p.M | 是啊 我们在这呆到晚上十点都是常事 |
[14:31] | but Richard said I wasn’t needed. | 但是理查德说这里不需要我了 |
[14:33] | Can we see his calendar? | 我们能看一下他的行事历吗 |
[14:34] | Not without a warrant. | 没有搜查令就不行 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry, who are you trying to impress, | 不好意思 还想讨好谁啊 |
[14:37] | Ms. Sandoval? Your boss is dead. | 桑多瓦尔女士 你的老板死了 |
[14:40] | – Booth? – Yeah. | -布斯 -什么事 |
[14:41] | – One of these fountain pens is missing. – Okay. | -这里少了一支钢笔 -好的 |
[14:43] | Wait, I said you could come in to ask a couple of questions. | 等等 我说你们可以进来问几个问题 |
[14:47] | You’re gonna need a warrant if… | 如果你们想搜查 得拿搜查令来 |
[14:48] | Could you please stand away from that? | 你能离它远点吗 |
[14:49] | This machine is warm. | 这个机器还是热的 |
[14:51] | Have you been shredding documents? | 你有在销毁文件吗 |
[14:52] | Richard left specific instructions | 理查德留下了明确的指示 |
[14:54] | in case of death or disappearance. | 如果他死亡或失踪就销毁文件 |
[14:56] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -什么事 |
[14:59] | – This is blood. – Blood? | -这有血迹 -血迹 |
[15:01] | Whoa, okay. | 那好吧 |
[15:02] | Well, that means that this whole room is a crime scene. | 这就意味着整间房屋都算犯罪现场 |
[15:05] | Which means we don’t need a warrant. | 看来我们不需要申请搜查令了 |
[15:17] | I need you to reassemble | 我需要你把所有的碎纸屑 |
[15:18] | all of the documents that have been shredded. | 重新拼合成文件 |
[15:21] | That’s all? | 就这样 |
[15:22] | Yes, as quickly as possible, of course. | 是的 当然是越快越好 |
[15:24] | – Of course. – Good. Good. | -那是当然 -好 那就好 |
[15:26] | No, no, no. No. Not good. | 不不不 不好 |
[15:29] | This is bad. | 太糟了 |
[15:30] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[15:31] | This is tiny, tiny | 这些纸屑 |
[15:33] | little pieces of paper. | 太小太碎了 |
[15:34] | Gazillions of them. | 数以万计 |
[15:35] | That is not an actual number. | 那不是一个实际的数字 |
[15:37] | Yeah, but it’s an actual problem. | 但却是一个实际的问题 |
[15:39] | This is a particle-cut shredder. | 这是一个颗粒碎纸机 |
[15:41] | That means that each sheet | 它能将每一张纸 |
[15:42] | can be cut into 4,000 little pieces. | 碎成4000多个小块 |
[15:46] | So not only am I going to have to figure out how to scan | 我不仅要想办法将每一个碎片 |
[15:48] | each and every piece, but then I’m also gonna have to | 扫描到电脑上 还得编写一个程序 |
[15:50] | somehow write a code that can somehow recognize patterns | 来识别每一张 |
[15:53] | within each little, tiny, confetti-sized bit. | 五彩纸屑般小的纸上的图案 |
[15:56] | So it seems that you have a handle on it. | 看来你已经研究出该怎么做了 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 就这样吧 |
[16:03] | You know, you haven’t told me how it’s going. | 你还没告诉我进展得怎么样呢 |
[16:05] | While there are a few suspects, | 虽然我们找到了几位嫌疑犯 |
[16:06] | we don’t have any definitive evidence. | 但却没有确切的证据 |
[16:08] | You and Booth. | 我是说你和布斯 |
[16:11] | You two should be locked in a bedroom somewhere, | 你们俩应该被锁在卧室里 |
[16:14] | making up for lost time, | 弥补失去的时间 |
[16:15] | and telling me everything about it. | 然后跟我一五一十的交代 |
[16:17] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 是吗 |
[16:21] | Hodgins said that you seemed a little tense with each other | 哈金斯说在犯罪现场时你们俩看起来 |
[16:24] | at the crime scene. | 很不自在 |
[16:25] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[16:27] | Given the time spent apart. | 毕竟我们分离了一段时间 |
[16:29] | There are many cultures, | 许多文明社会 |
[16:30] | specifically native American tribes from Montana… | 特别是蒙大拿州的美国土著部落 |
[16:33] | Honey, I don’t want to hear about any anthropological crap. | 亲爱的 我不想听那些人类学的废话 |
[16:36] | I want to know how my best friend is doing. | 我只想知道我最好的朋友过得怎样 |
[16:41] | I don’t understand what you want me to say. | 我不明白你希望我说什么 |
[16:43] | I was gone, and now I’m back. | 我走了 又回来了 |
[16:45] | Booth and I are living in the same house again, | 布斯和我又在一起生活了 |
[16:47] | raising our daughter, and solving another murder. | 一同抚养我们的女儿 一起破案了 |
[16:51] | I’m still the same person that I always was. | 我还是以前的那个我 |
[16:54] | You worked at a fast food place. | 你去了一个快餐店打工 |
[16:57] | And you were a single mother. | 那时你算一位单亲母亲 |
[16:58] | You didn’t even know if you were gonna see Booth again. | 不知道还能不能见到布斯 |
[17:02] | That changes a person. | 这会改变一个人的 |
[17:05] | And now that I’m home, I’ve changed back. | 可我现在回来了 我变回从前的我了 |
[17:13] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:17] | Listen, just know | 听着 |
[17:18] | that if you wake up in the middle of the night screaming, | 如果你半夜在尖叫中惊醒 |
[17:20] | that you can call me, | 你可以给我打电话 |
[17:22] | and we can…we can talk it out. | 我们可以 可以好好谈谈 |
[17:25] | I don’t know what that means, but…thank you. | 我不明白你什么意思 但还是谢谢 |
[17:29] | I should let you work. | 我该让你工作了 |
[17:30] | You have a lot to do. | 你有很多事要做 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:45] | So, did you identify the accelerant that was used | 你鉴定出是什么助燃剂 |
[17:47] | to torch that poor fella? | 火烧了那个可怜的家伙吗 |
[17:48] | Well, most of it vaporized. | 差不多都蒸发了 |
[17:50] | All I know so far is that it contains cyclohexylamine, | 目前我只知道这个助燃剂含有环己胺 |
[17:53] | but I’m still looking. | 我还在查呢 |
[17:54] | All right, here you go, clean and ready to go. | 很好 这就干净了 给你吧 |
[17:57] | – Much obliged. – Rootin’ tootin’. | -非常感谢 -噢耶 |
[18:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:03] | You said “much obliged”, | 你先说的”非常感谢” |
[18:04] | I was suddenly in a Western… | 我感觉突然被传送到了西部 |
[18:05] | Can we just forget I said that? | 能忘了我说了那句话吗 |
[18:07] | I’m afraid that’s not gonna happen. | 恐怕这是不可能的 |
[18:09] | Mm. Thought so. | 我想也是 |
[18:10] | Hey, um… all these fractures, right? | 这些骨折啊 |
[18:12] | Are they from the brain exploding? | 它们都是因为脑袋爆了才造成的吗 |
[18:14] | Oh, well, when the liquid in the brain reached a boiling point, | 这个啊 当脑内的液体达到沸点 |
[18:18] | it blew from the midline to the left coronal suture. | 它就会在中线和左冠状缝之间爆炸 |
[18:20] | You ever think you’d be having these conversations | 你有没有想过在你成长的路上 |
[18:22] | – when you were growing up? – Nope. | -会跟人进行这种对话吗 -没有 |
[18:23] | – But I sure hoped I would. – Yeah. | -但我真希望我想过 -是啊 |
[18:26] | Dr. Hodgins. | 哈金斯博士 |
[18:26] | I need you to identify | 我需要你辨认一下 |
[18:28] | the makeup of these stomach contents. | 死者胃里残留物的成分 |
[18:30] | Ah, it just keeps getting better and better. | 越来越精彩了啊 |
[18:32] | Have you found something of value, Mr. Abernathy, | 找到有用的线索了吗 阿伯纳西先生 |
[18:34] | or are you merely enjoying this man’s last meal? | 还是你正在欣赏这个人的最后一餐 |
[18:37] | The concentric microfracturing | 枕骨同轴上的微裂缝 |
[18:39] | to the occipital were definitely not from the brain rupturing. | 肯定不是因头部破裂造成的 |
[18:42] | They’re most commonly associated with a fall. | 通常是摔倒后的痕迹 |
[18:44] | You mean fall, | 你说的是摔倒 |
[18:45] | like someone passing out after getting stabbed with a pen? | 就像被钢笔刺昏后摔倒那样吗 |
[18:48] | No, uh, I’m afraid we’re looking at | 不 我想我们面对的 |
[18:50] | something a bit more violent, ma’am. | 是更加暴力的情况 女士 |
[19:00] | His wife was right; Bartlett was ruthless. | 他老婆是对的 巴特利特很残忍 |
[19:03] | He’d bleed people dry for his clients. Right. | 他会为客户抽干人血的 没错 |
[19:05] | Which means we have a huge stack of people here | 也就是说现在有一大堆人 |
[19:08] | who wanted him dead. | 想要他死 |
[19:08] | Not his clients; they must’ve loved him. | 他的客户不想他死 他们肯定爱死他了 |
[19:10] | Well, according to bank reports, I mean, this guy… | 根据银行记录 这个人 |
[19:12] | Bartlett was loaded. | 巴特利特可有钱了 |
[19:13] | We’re talking, you know, “private plane” loaded. | 我们讨论的是”私人飞机”级别的有钱 |
[19:15] | I mean, why would he keep working? | 他干吗还要继续工作 |
[19:17] | ‘Cause with a guy like that, it’s not about money, | 因为像他那样的人 钱已经不重要了 |
[19:19] | it’s about power and control. | 他要的是权力和控制别人的能力 |
[19:20] | You know, he destroyed senators, athletes, | 他毁了不少参议员 运动员的前途 |
[19:23] | even a Saudi prince. | 甚至还有一个沙特王子 |
[19:25] | You know, Bones and I, we’re just fine, okay? | 骨头和我之间好着呢 知道吗 |
[19:28] | Just so you know that. | 你知道了 |
[19:29] | So you don’t have to worry about us. | 所以不用再担心我们了 |
[19:30] | – I didn’t say anything. – I know you, though. | -我什么都没说 -但我了解你 |
[19:32] | That’s how you ask a question. | 这就是你问问题的方式 |
[19:34] | I assure you, I’m not that good. | 我跟你保证 我没那么厉害 |
[19:36] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 好吧 我跟你保证 |
[19:37] | I assure you that that door is shut. | 那门是关着的 |
[19:41] | Completely done. Finished. | 关得严严的 搞定 |
[19:44] | Okay, I’m glad you had this little talk with yourself. | 好吧 我很高兴你倾听了内心的声音 |
[19:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | I did find one of Bartlett’s files that looks promising. | 我找到了一份巴特利特的资料 有点可疑 |
[19:50] | Right. | 好 |
[19:53] | Carmichael vs. Carmichael. | 卡迈克尔诉卡迈克尔案 |
[19:54] | Gavin Carmichael and his wife had | 加文·卡迈克尔和他妻子的离婚 |
[19:56] | an extremely ugly divorce. | 真是一片狼藉 |
[19:57] | A lot of threats. | 恐吓无数 |
[19:58] | Now look, look at page two. | 快看第二页 |
[19:59] | It’s a transcript of a message | 是他老婆给巴特利特留下的 |
[20:02] | that she left on, uh, Bartlett’s voicemail. | 电话留言文字稿 |
[20:05] | Page two. | 第二页 |
[20:06] | “Bartlett, you are a lying bastard, | “巴特利特 你这个谎话连篇的混蛋 |
[20:08] | “and I swear to God | “我对天发誓 |
[20:08] | “before I’m done, | “在这事结束之前 |
[20:09] | “I’ll make sure your days are numbered.” | “我要让你活着的日子屈指可数” |
[20:11] | Why is a voicemail transcript included in the file? | 为什么资料里会有一份电话留言的文字稿 |
[20:13] | Bartlett used the message to reinforce the husband’s claims | 巴特利特用这个留言进一步证明 |
[20:16] | that his wife had a history of violence. | 丈夫宣称妻子有暴力史的说法 |
[20:18] | It says once that she clubbed her hubby with a bottle of wine | 他说有一次因为他把酒的年份买错了 |
[20:20] | because he bought the wrong vintage. | 她就用一瓶酒砸他 |
[20:23] | To be fair, 2000 was a questionable year for Merlot. | 公平地说 2000年的墨尔乐酒是挺可疑 |
[20:27] | So, why this couple, | 那么 为什么是这对夫妻 |
[20:30] | and-and not the woman who stabbed her husband | 而不是那个用海鲜叉 |
[20:31] | in the eye with a shrimp fork? | 刺进她丈夫眼睛的女人呢 |
[20:33] | Because Bartlett had a meeting scheduled | 因为在他被杀的那天晚上七点 |
[20:36] | with both Gavin and his wife Melanie | 巴特利特跟卡迈克尔夫妇 |
[20:38] | at 7:00 p.m. the night he was murdered. | 有一个约会 |
[20:41] | – What about Melanie’s attorney? – She represented herself. | -梅勒妮的律师怎么说 -她自己为自己辩护 |
[20:43] | Margot said that the notes from the meeting | 玛戈特说那些会议笔记 |
[20:44] | were with the documents she was told to shred. | 也在巴特利特要求销毁的文件之中 |
[20:46] | – Never easy, is it? – Never easy. | -总是这么麻烦 是吧 -是啊 |
[20:51] | Just look at the depositions. These two are insane. | 看看这些证词吧 这俩人都疯了 |
[20:53] | Melanie accused Gavin of not being a man. | 梅勒妮指控加文不是男人 |
[20:55] | Then Gavin starts yelling at her for assault. It’s nuts! | 加文就大喊妻子家庭暴力 疯了 |
[20:58] | Some people are just not meant to be together. | 有些人就不该在一起 |
[21:01] | Well, they gave up after less than two years. | 他俩相处不到两年就放弃了 |
[21:04] | I mean, marriage is about working through the tough times. | 我觉得婚姻就是一起度过困难的日子 |
[21:06] | More often, marriage is about divorce, | 通常情况下 婚姻会导致离婚 |
[21:08] | which is why Bartlett could afford | 所以巴特利特才能供得起 |
[21:10] | three homes and a plane. | 三个家庭还有一架飞机 |
[21:11] | Well, the question is… | 可是问题是… |
[21:12] | I mean, why did Melanie meet with Bartlett and Gavin | 为什么梅勒妮在离婚协议已经搞定之后 |
[21:15] | after the divorce was settled? | 还要与巴特利特和加文见面 |
[21:16] | Logic dictates that if she was going to kill anyone, | 按常理 如果她要杀人的话 |
[21:18] | it would be her ex-husband. | 必定要杀她前夫 |
[21:19] | I agree. We’re on the same page. | 我同意 我们意见一致 |
[21:23] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[21:32] | It is a little surprising to see you two together. | 你们重归于好还挺令人意外的 |
[21:35] | Not as surprised as we are. | 我们自己也感到很意外 |
[21:38] | The reason Gavin and I met with Bartlett that night | 加文和我那晚见巴特利特 |
[21:41] | was to undo our divorce. | 是为了撤销离婚协议 |
[21:43] | Undo? | 撤销离婚 |
[21:44] | Yeah. I mean, we realized how childish we’d been. | 没错 我们意识到自己之前太孩子气了 |
[21:47] | We always loved each other. | 我们依然爱着对方 |
[21:48] | And we only gave it two years. | 我们结婚只有两年 |
[21:50] | Marriage is about working through the difficult times, right? | 婚姻意味着一同度过难关 对吧 |
[21:53] | That’s so true. | 说的不错 |
[21:54] | Isn’t that right? | 说的很对吧 |
[21:55] | And we just kind of lost each other. | 我们都好像有点丢失了对方 |
[21:57] | I was working too much. | 我工作太忙碌 |
[21:58] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[22:00] | I think we just forgot how much we meant to each other. | 我觉得我们是忘记了自己有多在乎对方 |
[22:02] | So you went from assaulting each other | 你们从互相攻击到和解 |
[22:03] | to reconciling in a matter of a few days? | 只用了几天时间 |
[22:06] | It’s possible, Bones. | 有这种可能 骨头 |
[22:07] | Well, time travel’s possible… theoretically. | 时空穿梭是可能的…理论上来说 |
[22:09] | Forgive my partner. She’s a bit cynical. | 请原谅我的搭档 她比较愤世嫉俗 |
[22:11] | While Agent Booth can be a bit idealistic. | 但布斯探员却有点理想主义 |
[22:14] | We’re going to have a baby. | 我们马上就有宝宝了 |
[22:16] | So perhaps that makes it easier to understand. | 或许这样你们就容易理解了 |
[22:18] | Yeah, a child sort of puts things in perspective. | 孩子让我们做正确的事 |
[22:22] | And Gavin is an architect, as you know, | 你们也知道 加文是建筑师 |
[22:25] | and he’s designing us a new place | 他要给我们设计一个新住处 |
[22:27] | with a detached playhouse for the baby. | 单独为孩子设计一个游戏房 |
[22:29] | It was kind of like Bartlett was giving us a second chance. | 有点像巴特利特给了我们第二次机会 |
[22:31] | I really wanted to show him the new house I’m designing for us. | 我很想让他来看看我为我们设计的新房 |
[22:35] | We’re calling it our “Second act” House. | 我们给新房起了个名字叫”第二幕” |
[22:37] | So all the threats against your husband, against Bartlett, | 那么你也再不会那样威胁 |
[22:41] | those are no longer a part of you? | 你丈夫还有巴特利特了吗 |
[22:43] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[22:44] | If you don’t believe that, | 如果你不那么认为 |
[22:46] | I feel sorry for you. | 我对你感到很遗憾 |
[22:56] | You found something, Dr. Hodgins? | 你发现什么了吗 哈金斯博士 |
[22:58] | Oh, ho-ho, yeah. | 是的 |
[22:59] | I did a microscopic analysis | 我通过显微镜分析 |
[23:01] | of the victim’s stomach contents. | 研究了一下被害人的胃内物质 |
[23:02] | Did you have any suspicions of what I might find? | 你能猜到我可能找到了什么吗 |
[23:04] | I knew it was meat, | 我知道是种肉 |
[23:05] | but there were so many additives. | 但里面有好多食品添加剂 |
[23:06] | Delicious additives: curry paste, right? | 美味的添加剂 咖喱粉 |
[23:09] | Sea salt, red pepper, red poblano chili… | 海盐 红辣椒 波布拉诺椒… |
[23:12] | I got the poblano chili. | 我也发现了波布拉诺椒 |
[23:14] | Where is this leading, ’cause you seem very excited. | 你要说明什么 显然你很激动 |
[23:16] | Capers and tarragon, which I would never think to combine. | 酸豆和龙蒿叶 我没想过能这样组合 |
[23:19] | Dr. Hodgins, this is not Top Chef. | 哈金斯博士 这不是《顶级大厨》 |
[23:20] | Well, it-it sort of is. | 有点像 |
[23:22] | What we have here | 这些配料说明 |
[23:23] | was an expertly prepared burger. | 这是个有巧妙准备的汉堡 |
[23:26] | And this has meaning why? | 这意味着什么 |
[23:27] | Because whoever made it was masking the meat, | 因为制汉堡的人是为了掩盖这种肉 |
[23:30] | which came from rattus norvegicus. | 肉其实是来自褐家鼠的 |
[23:32] | – Excuse me? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[23:33] | Richard Bartlett’s last meal… | 理查德·巴特利特的最后一餐是 |
[23:37] | was a rat burger. | 鼠肉汉堡 |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:56] | I got nothing to say without my lawyer present. | 在我的律师出现之前我没什么好说的 |
[23:59] | Well, legal representation is your Constitutional right, | 法律代理是宪法赋予你的权力 |
[24:02] | but I’m telling you the minute a lawyer gets here, | 但一旦律师出现在这里 |
[24:04] | I can’t help you. | 我就没法帮你了 |
[24:05] | You say that, but you don’t mean that. | 你那么说而已 并非真心实意的 |
[24:08] | You served your divorce lawyer a rat burger. | 你给你的离婚律师吃鼠肉汉堡 |
[24:11] | Says you. | 你说的而已 |
[24:12] | The ingredients– aside from the rat– | 配料中除了鼠肉 |
[24:14] | forensically matched your kitchen. | 法医鉴定和你餐厅的配料一致 |
[24:16] | What ingredients? | 什么配料 |
[24:17] | What ingredients? Let’s take a look here. | 什么配料 我们来看看 |
[24:19] | Curry paste, Corsican sea salt, | 咖喱粉 科西嘉海盐 |
[24:23] | red peppers, a fairly rare Russian tarragon, | 红辣椒 罕见的俄罗斯龙蒿叶 |
[24:26] | Menorcan capers, red poblano chilies. Oh! | 美诺卡酸豆 波布拉诺椒 |
[24:31] | This is the pan you used. | 这是你用的锅 |
[24:35] | All you’re doing here is convincing me | 你这么做只是在说服我 |
[24:37] | I need a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[24:38] | You prepared the rat. | 你把老鼠都准备好了 |
[24:39] | You didn’t just dice it up and toss it in the pan. | 你不仅仅是把它剁碎了扔进锅里 |
[24:41] | You treated it like a fine filet. | 而是把它当成里脊去做 |
[24:43] | You really hated Richard Bartlett. | 你真是恨透了理查德·巴特利特啊 |
[24:46] | Now that’s a fact. | 这倒不假 |
[24:47] | He was your lawyer. | 他是你的律师啊 |
[24:49] | You won! | 你胜诉了 |
[24:50] | Look, at first, I thought he was my savior. | 起初我还以为他是我的恩人 |
[24:53] | Then I got his bill. | 然后我收到了他的账单 |
[24:54] | That bastard charged me so much, | 那混蛋给我开的价太高了 |
[24:55] | I would have been better off giving half to my wife. | 我还不如和我妻子各分一半呢 |
[24:57] | So you served him the burger as revenge? | 所以你给他做鼠肉汉堡作为报复 |
[25:00] | Every Tuesday night for two years… | 两年来 每周二的晚上 |
[25:03] | with a year and a half to go. | 本来还得再吃一年半 |
[25:05] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[25:05] | He was gonna eat rat for as long | 他吃老鼠的时间要和我 |
[25:07] | as I was married; | 结婚的时间一样长 |
[25:08] | three and one-half years. | 也就是三年半 |
[25:10] | For poetical reasons. | 多有诗意的理由啊 |
[25:11] | He figured it out somehow, | 不知怎么他发现了 |
[25:12] | called you to his office, | 让你去他办公室 |
[25:14] | threatened to sue you, take away your restaurant, | 威胁你说要起诉你 夺走你的饭店 |
[25:16] | and you killed him. | 然后你杀了他 |
[25:17] | Okay, now you’re just being insulting. | 你这简直是在侮辱我 |
[25:18] | ‘Cause I’m accusing you of murder? | 因为我指控你杀人吗 |
[25:20] | ‘Cause you’re insulting my cooking! | 因为你侮辱我的厨艺 |
[25:22] | He loved that burger! You check my e-mails. | 他爱吃那种汉堡包 你可以看我的邮件 |
[25:24] | All Bartlett does is rave about that burger. | 全是巴特利特对汉堡包的赞美 |
[25:27] | Why would I kill him? | 我为什么要杀他 |
[25:28] | Now I never get the satisfaction of seeing that Bastard’s face | 现在我再也不能享受那个混蛋发现 |
[25:31] | when he finds out he ate rat every Tuesday night. | 他每周二晚吃的都是老鼠肉时的表情了 |
[25:41] | Want to see something amazing? | 想看点惊喜吗 |
[25:44] | I’m speechless. | 无语 |
[25:45] | I stabbed a mango. | 我刺伤了一个芒果 |
[25:46] | I can see that. Congratulations. | 看出来了 可喜可贺 |
[25:48] | But this is even better. | 但这个更妙 |
[25:52] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 天啊 怎么了 |
[25:54] | My hand slipped, | 我手滑了一下 |
[25:55] | but my DNA ended up in the fountain pen, | 但我的DNA却留在了钢笔上 |
[25:58] | and so did our bad guy’s… | 这样的话 犯人的 |
[26:02] | Fingernail. | 指甲 |
[26:02] | – Yeah. – Can you get DNA off of it? | -没错 -你能提取出DNA吗 |
[26:04] | Please. King of the lab. | 拜托 我可是实验室之王 |
[26:11] | So, what did you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[26:13] | I don’t think stabbing is cause of death. | 我认为受害者不是被刺死的 |
[26:15] | It would have been shocking and painful, | 虽然这十分可怕又很痛苦 |
[26:17] | but the pen didn’t sever any veins | 但钢笔却没切断任何静脉 |
[26:18] | or arteries or damage the spinal cord. | 或动脉 也没伤到脊髓 |
[26:21] | Take a look at these longitudinal fractures to the femur. | 来看看股骨处的轴向骨折 |
[26:23] | Also the fractures to the acetabulum anterior wall | 髋臼前壁及后柱处 |
[26:26] | and posterior column… | 也有类似的骨折 |
[26:28] | from the heads of the femur being pushed upwards. | 这是受到了从股骨头往上的挤压造成的 |
[26:30] | So the victim jumped from a building and landed on his feet. | 这么说受害者从楼上跳下来并用脚着地 |
[26:33] | I am not seeing cause of death. | 我还是没看出死因 |
[26:35] | The cascading horizontal lacerations to the ribs, | 前后位皆可见肋骨 股骨 |
[26:38] | femurs, tibias on both the anterior and posterior planes, | 和胫骨部位处层叠的水平撕裂伤 |
[26:42] | like he was falling head over heels, down stairs. | 就好像他头朝下从楼梯上摔下去 |
[26:45] | But he didn’t strike his head. | 但是却没撞到脑袋 |
[26:46] | Finn and I can run some scenarios, | 芬恩和我可以做一些场景 |
[26:48] | see if we can figure something out. | 看看能不能查出什么来 |
[26:49] | In the meantime, I was able to reconstitute | 在此期间 我把受害者 |
[26:52] | some of the documents from the victim’s shredder. | 碎纸机里的文件重新拼起来了 |
[26:54] | What did you come up with? | 有什么发现 |
[26:55] | I initially had some trouble | 最初我们找到的 |
[26:57] | with the shredded photo we found… | 这些照片碎片让我很头疼 |
[26:59] | then I discovered that there were pieces | 随后我发现有一些打印出来的 |
[27:01] | of a typed document stuck to the photo ink. | 文件碎片沾上了照片的墨水 |
[27:03] | You mean like if you took the photo and the document, | 你的意思就是说照片和文件 |
[27:05] | – shredded them one on top of the other? – Yeah. | -一个放到了另一个上边吗 -对 |
[27:09] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[27:10] | A prenuptial agreement. | 婚前协议 |
[27:12] | Richard Bartlett’s personal prenup with his own wife. | 理查德·巴特利特和他妻子的私人婚前协议 |
[27:15] | The section on infidelity is highlighted. | 不忠行为那部分被高亮标记了 |
[27:17] | She was cheating with another man? | 她和别的男人偷情 |
[27:19] | Some of this imagery have been interpolated, | 一些图象被篡改了 |
[27:21] | but I was able to clean up the central image. | 但我还原了最重要的部分 |
[27:26] | And there’s the victim’s wife, Pamela. | 这是受害者的妻子 帕梅拉 |
[27:29] | With another woman. | 和别的女人 |
[27:30] | Margot Sandoval. | 玛戈特·桑多瓦尔 |
[27:32] | This is the woman that Booth and Brennan caught | 她就是被布斯和布纳恩逮到 |
[27:34] | shredding these documents. | 切碎这些文件的人 |
[27:37] | My point of view, she ain’t got nothing to be ashamed of. | 依我看 她没什么好害羞的 |
[27:40] | Except for cheating on her husband. | 除了对她丈夫不忠 |
[27:44] | Right, yes, of course. | 也是 肯定是这样 |
[27:53] | You lied to Agent Booth, Margot. | 玛戈特 你对布斯探员撒了谎 |
[27:55] | You said that you were shredding files because that’s what | 你说过你粉碎文件是因为 |
[27:58] | your boss wanted in the event of his death. | 你老板要你这么做 |
[27:59] | That’s true. | 事实如此 |
[28:00] | I didn’t kill Richard. | 我没有杀理查德 |
[28:02] | Why would I kill my boss? | 我怎么会杀我老板呢 |
[28:04] | Maybe ’cause of this? | 也许是因为这个 |
[28:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:08] | Yeah, that was sort of our reaction, too. | 是的 我们也很震惊 |
[28:11] | On the night of the murder, | 谋杀发生那晚 |
[28:13] | where did you go after you left the office? | 你离开办公室后 去过什么地方 |
[28:15] | Home. Pamela met me there. You can ask her. | 回家 帕梅拉在家等我 你可以问她 |
[28:17] | Well, you can understand why | 你应该知道 |
[28:18] | Pamela isn’t the most reliable person to talk to. | 帕梅拉并不是最值得交心的人 |
[28:21] | She was going to tell Richard. She just didn’t know how. | 她准备向理查德坦白 只是不知道该如何说 |
[28:23] | ‘Cause she could have been cut off with nothing. | 那是因为她可能会一无所有 |
[28:26] | You saw the prenup, right? | 你看过那份婚前协议 对吗 |
[28:27] | I mean, it seems like both of you had a pretty good motive | 在我看来 似乎你们俩有很大的动机 |
[28:30] | to get Mr. Bartlett out of your lives. | 把巴特利特先生赶出你们的生活 |
[28:32] | Pamela and I are in love. We don’t care about the money. | 我和帕梅拉彼此相爱 金钱对我们不重要 |
[28:37] | Yeah, it’s easy to say when you know | 你当然说得轻松 |
[28:38] | you’ll have a lot of it. | 因为你知道很快就有一大笔了 |
[28:40] | When did you first find out | 你什么时候知道理查德 |
[28:41] | that Richard knew about the affair? | 发现了你们的婚外情 |
[28:50] | This picture. | 就是这张照片 |
[28:52] | He called me in to ask me to call clients, | 他召我进办公室 让我致电客户 |
[28:55] | file depositions, but the real reason was | 并存放好文件 其实目的是 |
[28:57] | so I would see the picture on his desk. | 让我看见他书桌上的照片 |
[29:01] | I tried to talk to him, | 我试过跟他解释 |
[29:03] | but he wouldn’t listen. | 但他不听 |
[29:06] | But that was Richard– | 理查德就是这样 |
[29:07] | when he’d just get this look in his eye like an executioner. | 盯着你时候的眼神就像一名刽子手 |
[29:10] | I-I tried to talk to him. | 我真的试过跟他解释 |
[29:12] | – So you fought? – No. | -所以你们吵起来了? -没有 |
[29:13] | No one fights with Richard. | 理查德不会和任何人发生争执 |
[29:15] | He just tells you what’s gonna happen, | 他会告诉你事情会怎么发展 |
[29:17] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 而你却无能为力 |
[29:19] | He was going to ruin Pamela. | 他要毁了帕梅拉 |
[29:21] | Okay, then why did you, why did you shred the picture? | 那你为什么要粉碎那张照片 |
[29:24] | He was already dead. Why should Pamela lose everything? | 他人都死了 为什么要害到帕梅拉一无所有呢 |
[29:28] | I was protecting the person that I love. | 我只是保护一个我爱的人而已 |
[29:31] | Wouldn’t you? | 你不会吗 |
[29:35] | Where’s Pamela now? | 帕梅拉在哪 |
[29:38] | Isn’t she at home? | 她不在家吗 |
[29:40] | No. She’s gone. | 不 她走了 |
[29:42] | The housekeeper doesn’t even know where she is. | 管家也不知她所踪 |
[29:45] | Seems like she has made quite a mess | 看来她制造了个大麻烦 |
[29:48] | and left you to pick up the pieces. | 却让你来收拾残局 |
[29:57] | Okay, so this is the victim | 这就是死者从一段楼梯上 |
[29:59] | falling down a flight of stairs. | 跌落的情景 |
[30:02] | That’s absurd. | 太奇怪了 |
[30:03] | Look, I know this looks a much strange, but I swear | 我知道这样下跌是有点怪 但我可以肯定 |
[30:06] | this is the only scenario that explains all | 这是唯一能解释 |
[30:09] | horizontal anterior and posterior injuries. | 造成前后水平撕裂伤的原因 |
[30:12] | What about the compression fractures to the long bones? | 那么长骨的压缩性骨折又怎么解释 |
[30:15] | Oh, it’s coming. | 正要给你看呢 |
[30:21] | Congratulations, Mr. Abernathy, | 阿伯纳西先生 恭喜你 |
[30:23] | you have successfully reconstructed | 你已成功再现 |
[30:25] | the death of Wile E. Coyote. | 怀尔·E·科约特 [卡通人物] 的死亡过程 |
[30:26] | Wow, honey! | 哇 亲爱的 |
[30:27] | That was a very impressive pop culture reference. | 没想到你也会引用流行文化啊 |
[30:30] | Christine and I may have watched a few cartoons | 我逃亡的时候曾和克莉丝汀 |
[30:32] | while I was away. | 一起看过几部卡通片 |
[30:33] | I have to say, ma’am, I’ve sure missed working with you. | 我不得不承认 我很怀念和你共事的日子 |
[30:36] | I imagine you have. | 我想也是 |
[30:38] | Although I’m sure Agent Booth has missed you more. | 不过我确信布斯探员更想你 |
[30:40] | Is this helping the case, Mr. Abernathy? | 阿伯纳西先生 你说这些有助于案情吗 |
[30:42] | No, ma’am, I’m just appreciating | 没有 我只是感谢上帝 |
[30:45] | the Good Lord’s work getting you back. | 让你回来了 |
[30:47] | If God was involved in our lives, | 如果上帝也混进我们的生活 |
[30:48] | these cases wouldn’t be so hard to solve. | 这些案件就不会那么棘手 |
[30:50] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我不认同 |
[30:52] | Without a challenge, | 没有挑战 |
[30:53] | you wouldn’t know how brilliant you are. | 你不会知道自己有多聪明 |
[30:54] | What if both the stairs | 假设楼梯和峭壁 |
[30:56] | and the steep fall happened at the same time? | 同时下跌呢 |
[30:58] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[31:00] | Mr. Abernathy may be on to something. | 阿伯纳西先生可能想到什么了 |
[31:02] | The bones tells us | 从骨头上看 |
[31:02] | that the victim suffered an extremely steep fall. | 死者是大幅下跌造成的损伤 |
[31:04] | He had to have been falling at a rate least 50 miles per hour | 而且他必须要以50英里的时速下跌 |
[31:08] | to sustain the compression injuries. | 才可能造成压迫伤 |
[31:10] | He also sustained cascading horizontal injuries | 他身体的前后也同样遭受了 |
[31:12] | to the front and back of his body. | 前后水平撕裂伤 |
[31:13] | So you’re saying it’s almost as if he fell down a… | 你的意思是 他从一个几近垂直的 |
[31:16] | almost vertical staircase. | 楼梯上跌落下来 |
[31:18] | Which, of course, doesn’t exist. | 当然 这怎么可能呢 |
[31:23] | I know what happened. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[31:31] | Okay, you sure about this? | 好吧 你确定吗 |
[31:32] | It seems like the most reasonable explanation. | 这似乎是最合理的解释了 |
[31:34] | This is good stuff. | 这是好事啊 |
[31:35] | Which means we can wrap up this case | 这意味着我们可以结案 |
[31:37] | and we can have a nice weekend. | 然后度过一个愉快的周末 |
[31:39] | I was going to take Christine to the Children’s Museum. | 我原本打算带克里斯汀去参观儿童博物馆 |
[31:42] | You were? | 你这么打算的 |
[31:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:47] | I was thinking that maybe, you know, | 我在想啊 你知道 |
[31:48] | we can go to the carousel. | 我们可以去坐旋转木马 |
[31:49] | Give her another chance. | 让她再试试 |
[31:50] | Why? I told you that she didn’t like it. | 为什么 我告诉过你 她不喜欢那个 |
[31:52] | I know, but maybe it’ll be different, you know, | 我知道 但这次或许会不同 你懂的 |
[31:55] | now that her dad is there. | 现在她老爸在了 |
[31:56] | Are you saying I didn’t know how to take care of my daughter? | 你的意思是我没有照顾好自己的女儿吗 |
[31:59] | What? Wait a second. No. | 什么 等一下 我不是这个意思 |
[32:00] | It wasn’t easy out there, Booth. | 一个人在外不容易 布斯 |
[32:02] | – Here we go again. – What?! | -又来了 -什么 |
[32:03] | What do you mean, “What”? | 你什么意思 |
[32:04] | You’re not out there anymore, Bones, okay? | 你不再漂泊在外了好吗 骨头 |
[32:07] | You’re back, and I’m part of your life, remember? | 你回来了我是你生活的一部分 记住了 |
[32:09] | Yeah, it’s hard to forget. | 是啊 想忘都忘不了 |
[32:10] | Okay, what’s that supposed to mean? | 好了 你这话什么意思 |
[32:11] | I’m not getting into this now. You’re angry. | 我不跟你说了 你正在气头上 |
[32:14] | Of course I’m angry, huh? Wouldn’t you be angry? | 我当然生气了 难道你不生气吗 |
[32:16] | I tried to understand you, | 我试着去理解你 |
[32:17] | but it’s like you wish you were still out there! | 但是看起来你还是希望自己漂泊在外 |
[32:19] | – Don’t be absurd! – Oh, God! Maybe you should just | -别说傻话了 -神啊 或许你应该 |
[32:22] | try to see things from my point of view, | 站在我的角度思考问题 |
[32:24] | how I’m seeing things, | 我是怎么看待某件事的 |
[32:25] | ’cause it ain’t pretty here. | 因为现在的局面可不好看 |
[32:27] | From what I’m seeing, | 就我看来 |
[32:28] | I’m getting shut out all the time! | 我一直都被排除在外 |
[32:29] | I’m not going to fight. | 我不想跟你吵架 |
[32:31] | We’ll talk when you are capable of being rational. | 等你恢复理智的时候 我们再继续谈 |
[32:38] | You know, you can’t just cut me off like that | 你不能就把我晾在这儿 |
[32:40] | because you’re scared to fight! | 只因为你害怕吵架 |
[32:42] | I’m not engaging, Booth. | 我不参与 布斯 |
[32:43] | Oh, right, that’s it. Sure. | 是啊 就这样 没错 |
[32:45] | That’s it, just run away. | 就这样 夹着尾巴灰溜溜逃跑 |
[32:47] | Just hide behind that big brain of yours. | 藏在自己那颗聪明的大脑后面 |
[32:49] | Escape all the messiness. | 逃避一切棘手的问题 |
[32:51] | Acting like an adult is not hiding. | 像成年人一样处事不是逃避 |
[32:53] | Well, you know what? | 好啊 你猜怎么着 |
[32:54] | You’re gonna have to face it sooner or later. | 你早晚都得面对它 |
[32:56] | Do not tell me how to live. | 用不着你来告诉我该如何生活 |
[32:58] | We are not married! | 我们还没结婚呢 |
[32:59] | We are both free agents, | 你我都是自由身 |
[33:00] | and I’ve done just fine on my own! | 目前为止 我一个人过得还挺滋润的 |
[33:02] | – Fine! – Fine! | -行啊 -没错 |
[33:03] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[33:04] | Hey, is everything okay here? | 你们还好吧 |
[33:05] | – No! – No! | -一点都不 -完全不好 |
[33:07] | I need to get to your construction chute. | 我要去你的建筑溜泥槽那里 |
[33:08] | Wait, now– that’s a very dangerous area. | 等等 现在那里很危险 |
[33:10] | I can’t let you go back there. | 我不能让你再去那里了 |
[33:11] | FBI! Angry FBI! | 联邦探员 愤怒的联邦探员 |
[33:12] | Hey, I’m not supposed to let anybody… | 我可没打算让任何人 |
[33:14] | Hey, hey, where are you going? | 嘿 你要去哪里 |
[33:17] | Whoever killed Richard Bartlett could have easily | 杀害了理查德·巴特利特的凶手在六点之后 |
[33:19] | moved the body out here any time after 6:00 | 可以轻松地把尸体移到这里来 |
[33:22] | without being seen. | 而且根本不会被别人看到 |
[33:25] | There’s lipping on each of the stacked cans, | 每个罐子上面有突起的边 |
[33:27] | evenly spaced like stairs. This chute | 它们均匀分布 就像楼梯一样 |
[33:30] | could definitely have created the damage | 这个溜泥槽绝对可以造成 |
[33:32] | found on the, on the body. | 我们在尸体上发现的那些损伤 |
[33:34] | I need to take a closer look. | 我得再仔细地看看 |
[33:36] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[33:36] | Now, this is my site. | 这里是我的地盘 |
[33:38] | I’m responsible. | 我得负责 |
[33:39] | – You can’t go in there. – He’s right. | -你不能进去 -他说的没错 |
[33:41] | You can’t just go rappelling down some garbage chute. | 你可不能从这个脏溜槽滑下去 |
[33:43] | He, he could be the murderer, Booth. | 他也是潜在的凶手 布斯 |
[33:45] | He already admitted that Bartlett was suing him. | 他已经承认了巴特利特正在起诉他 |
[33:48] | Just hold my feet. | 抓住我的脚 |
[33:50] | – No. – Fine, then, as previously stated, | -我不 -好啊 像我之前说过的 |
[33:51] | I will act as the free agent that I am. | 我就做出个自由人的样子给你看看 |
[33:54] | I’m not sticking around here to watch her kill herself. | 我才不要在这晃悠 眼看她自寻死路 |
[33:55] | One move and I’ll shoot you. | 敢动一下我就崩了你 |
[33:57] | Oh, Bones, no. | 哦 骨头 别 |
[33:59] | – Don’t drop me. – I won’t. | -别撒手 -我不会的 |
[34:01] | Bones! | 骨头 |
[34:02] | I see blood and tissue, Booth. | 我看到了血液和人体组织 布斯 |
[34:07] | This is where he died. | 他就是死在这里的 |
[35:11] | I’m sorry, Bones. | 对不起 骨头 |
[35:12] | You shouldn’t be sorry for saying what you mean. | 你只是把自己的想法说出来 不必道歉 |
[35:18] | I’m sorry I caused you pain. | 我给你造成了伤害 对不起 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry about that too. | 对此我也感到抱歉 |
[35:22] | I mean for hurting you, not for hurting me. | 我是说因为伤害了你 而不是伤害了我 |
[35:28] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[35:31] | Should I come back or…? | 我待会再来还是 |
[35:33] | Oh, no! | 哦 不用 |
[35:34] | Uh, come in, come in, Mr. Abernathy. | 进来 进来 阿伯纳西先生 |
[35:41] | Do you see these fissure lines inferior to the squamosal suture? | 你看到了吗 这些裂隙都在鳞状缝之下 |
[35:45] | The cracks. | 裂缝 |
[35:46] | They’re from the fire. | 那些是火焰灼烧造成的 |
[35:47] | When I was examining the skull, | 当我检查这颗颅骨的时候 |
[35:49] | I found that the fissures felt… | 我感觉这些裂隙 |
[35:51] | What was the word I used, Mr. Abernathy? | 当时我用的什么词 阿伯纳西先生 |
[35:54] | Disquisitive. | 值得深究 |
[35:55] | I had to look it up. | 我还查了一下这个词的意思 |
[35:56] | In this case, it means that | 在此情此景中 可以理解为 |
[35:58] | her spidey-sense was tingling. | 她的第六感在发挥作用 |
[36:00] | What’s the deal? What’s that mean? | 什么情况 什么意思 |
[36:01] | There’s something in the fissures. | 这些裂隙里有东西 |
[36:03] | The cracks. | 裂缝 |
[36:03] | Dr. Hodgins says it’s a mixture of toluene, hexane | 哈金斯博士说那是甲苯 乙烷 |
[36:06] | and methyl ethyl ketone. | 和甲基乙基酮的混合物 |
[36:08] | Most likely from the accelerant used to burn the body. | 很有可能来自于焚毁尸体的助燃剂 |
[36:11] | It’s a highly flammable solvent used by architects | 这是建筑师在建造聚苯乙烯模型时 |
[36:13] | when building polystyrene models. | 会用到的这是一种极易燃的溶剂 |
[36:15] | Architect… | 建筑师 |
[36:16] | Give me an hour. | 等我一个小时 |
[36:18] | Thank you… for coming here. | 谢谢你能来这里 |
[36:20] | You’re welcome. | 客气了 |
[36:24] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[36:26] | Good luck with the “Maxamesomin.” | 祝你研究这堆乱七八糟一切顺利 |
[36:29] | Good luck to you, too. | 也祝你好运 |
[36:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:33] | We don’t usually kiss in front of people, | 我们一般不在外人面前亲吻对方 |
[36:36] | but we had a disagreement. | 但现在我们之间出现争执了 |
[36:40] | You already had the fight? | 你们已经大吵一架了吗 |
[36:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:43] | And that was the two of you making up | 所以这就是你们两人为了补救 |
[36:44] | after the fight you already had? | 之前的争吵所采取的措施吗 |
[36:46] | I don’t… understand your tone of incredulity. | 我不能太理解你那质疑的口吻 |
[36:49] | Oh, no, ma’am, it’s just… | 不 博士 只不过是 |
[36:50] | when my mom and my stepdad used to get all polite, | 当我妈和我继父相敬如宾的时候 |
[36:53] | like the two of you were just then… | 就像你俩刚刚那样 |
[36:54] | that meant all hell was gonna break loose. | 这意味着 一切灾难痛苦要随之展开了 |
[37:12] | Glue. | 胶水 |
[37:14] | You think Gavin killed Bartlett because of some glue? | 仅凭一点胶水 你们就说加文杀了巴特利特 |
[37:19] | Solvent, actually. | 准确来说 是溶剂 |
[37:21] | Right. Not just Gavin. You helped. | 没错 且不止加文一个人 你也帮忙了 |
[37:23] | Me? It was Gavin’s glue you found. | 我 你们找到的是加文的胶水啊 |
[37:26] | Thanks, Melanie. | 多谢你指点 梅勒妮 |
[37:26] | – It’s solvent. – Solvent. We got that. | -溶剂 -是溶剂 大家都知道了 |
[37:28] | Okay, we found your DNA on the murder weapon– here. | 我们在凶器上发现了你的DNA 在这 |
[37:31] | If you mean the pen, | 如果你们说的是那支钢笔 |
[37:33] | I cut myself on that | 我签离婚协议的时候不小心 |
[37:34] | when we signed the divorce agreement. | 割破了自己的手指 |
[37:36] | How did you know | 你怎么会知道 |
[37:36] | which pen was used to stab Richard Bartlett? | 凶手用了哪支钢笔捅了理查德·巴特利特 |
[37:39] | Obviously, it’s the one with my fingernail in it. | 很明显 就是那支有我指纹在上面的啊 |
[37:41] | We should call a lawyer. | 我们应该请个律师了 |
[37:42] | Suck it up, Gavin. | 算了吧 加文 |
[37:44] | These are just tricks. | 他们在故弄玄虚 |
[37:45] | Besides, we don’t need a lawyer | 况且 我们用不着请律师 |
[37:47] | because I’m a lawyer. | 因为我本人就是律师 |
[37:48] | They’ll probably want the divorce back. | 他们可能想要撤回离婚申请 |
[37:49] | Probably from a cheaper lawyer, too, | 可能是想从廉价律师手里撤回吧 |
[37:51] | because you didn’t pay your bill, pal. | 因为你没付自己的账单 老兄 |
[37:53] | Oh, the bill was a couple months past due. | 我只不过是过期几个月未付而已 |
[37:55] | That’s not a crime. | 根本算不上什么犯罪 |
[37:56] | Richard Bartlett is not a patient man; not at all. | 理查德·巴特利特可不是个耐心的人 根本不是 |
[38:00] | He nullified your divorce. | 他让你们的离婚申请废止了 |
[38:01] | Apparently your middle name was missing | 很显然 你的中间名被抹去了 |
[38:03] | and your wife’s maiden name. | 还有你老婆的娘家姓 |
[38:04] | Bartlett used those mistakes | 巴特利特利用了那些错处 |
[38:05] | to render the whole document null and void. | 致使整份文件失效 |
[38:07] | So you stabbed him in the neck with his own pen. | 于是你用他自己的钢笔捅了他的颈部 |
[38:10] | I want to make a deal. | 我想谈谈条件 |
[38:11] | Shut up, you weaselly little coward. | 闭嘴 你这个老奸巨滑的鼠辈 |
[38:13] | Now I really want to make a deal. | 现在我真心诚意地想谈条件了 |
[38:15] | Melanie killed him. | 梅勒妮杀了他 |
[38:16] | All I’m guilty of is helping her | 我只是罪在协助她 |
[38:17] | – get rid of the body. – Moron, | -处理了尸体 -白痴 |
[38:19] | you’re admitting to conspiracy. | 你这是承认了合谋 |
[38:20] | Still not murder. | 那也不是谋杀 |
[38:21] | I’ll testify. | 我会作证 |
[38:22] | – We have a deal? – He wasn’t dead | -我们能谈条件了吗 -你们把他 |
[38:24] | when you tossed him down the construction chute. | 扔进工地槽管的时候他还没死 |
[38:26] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[38:26] | You mean Gavin actually killed him? | 你是说实际杀死他的人是加文 |
[38:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:30] | If he tossed him down the garbage chute. | 如果是他把死者扔进了垃圾槽管的话 |
[38:32] | Well, he did. | 就是他 |
[38:34] | You helped! She helped. | 你帮的忙 她帮忙了 |
[38:35] | I’ll be the one cutting the deal. | 我才是有资格谈条件的 |
[38:36] | All I did was jab him with a pen. | 我不过是用一只钢笔扎了他 |
[38:38] | You killed the bastard. | 是你杀了那混蛋 |
[38:39] | You told me he was dead. | 你告诉我他死了 |
[38:40] | You checked for his pulse. | 你检查了他的脉搏 |
[38:42] | We could’ve saved his life! | 我们本来能救他一命 |
[38:43] | Idiot– you just confessed twice to murder. | 笨蛋 你两次承认谋杀了 |
[38:45] | Idiot?! | 笨蛋 |
[38:46] | Gavin was also the one | 放火烧尸的 |
[38:47] | who set him on fire. | 也是加文 |
[38:49] | And he liked it. | 他还很得意 |
[38:50] | Well, it’s good to know. | 很高兴知道这一点 |
[38:51] | She lied about being pregnant. | 她撒谎说她怀孕了 |
[38:52] | Can you imagine | 你想得出来 |
[38:54] | this bitch as a mother? | 这贱人当母亲的样子吗 |
[38:56] | I just don’t understand how two people like you | 我真的很不明白你们两个 |
[39:00] | ever got married in the first place. | 当初究竟为什么会结婚 |
[40:08] | Kinda late. | 有点晚啊 |
[40:11] | Well, I… | 我 |
[40:12] | I went to see Sweets. | 我去找小甜甜了 |
[40:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:17] | Because… | 因为 |
[40:20] | something is wrong with me. | 我觉得自己有点问题 |
[40:24] | No, Bones, nothing is wrong with you. | 不是的 骨头 你没问题 |
[40:27] | I thought, today, when we apologized to each other | 我以为 今天我们相互道歉了以后 |
[40:30] | that everything was fine. | 就没事了 |
[40:33] | Because we were being polite. | 因为我们都客客气气的 |
[40:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:38] | We were polite, | 我们都很客气 |
[40:38] | but you still knew that everything wasn’t fine. | 但大家都清楚并不是没事了 |
[40:41] | I was, uh… | 我 |
[40:44] | hoping that it would be. | 希望会没事 |
[40:46] | You know, in the future. | 就是 将来会没事 |
[40:47] | Only if we admit that it isn’t fine right now. | 除非我们承认现在的确有问题 |
[40:55] | Sweets says that I am subconsciously | 小甜甜说我是在潜意识地 |
[40:58] | rebelling against the fact that | 在抗拒我的幸福 |
[41:00] | my happiness is now contingent | 如今已经基于你 |
[41:02] | upon your happiness, and Christine’s. | 还有克里斯汀的幸福之上的现实 |
[41:04] | Sweets, he’s good with the psychology, okay? | 小甜甜 他是擅长心理学 懂吗 |
[41:07] | But we’re more than psychology. | 但我们之间不光是心理学就能说得清的 |
[41:11] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[41:14] | I just, I don’t want to be polite about this. | 我只是不想为了这事客客气气的 |
[41:19] | I’ll just make sure that it doesn’t happen again. | 那我就保证这种情况不会再发生 |
[41:21] | How? | 怎么保证 |
[41:24] | I’ll fart when I kiss you. | 吻你的时候我会放屁 |
[41:32] | I was mad. | 我当时很生气 |
[41:36] | I lost you and Christine for three months. | 有三个月我没和你还有克里斯汀在一起 |
[41:41] | I’m never gonna be able to get that time back. | 那段时光无论如何我都找不回来了 |
[41:47] | I have a way to fix that. | 我有个办法补偿你 |
[41:49] | Oh, you have a time machine in your basement? | 你的地下室里有台时光机 |
[41:52] | No… | 没有 |
[41:54] | we can take Christine to the carousel. | 我们可以带克里斯汀去玩旋转木马 |
[41:57] | Even though I know the outcome. | 即便我知道结果会是怎样 |
[41:59] | You’re a wild woman. | 你真是个疯狂的女人 |
[42:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:03] | I’m willing to do irrational things to prove it. | 为了证明这一点我甘愿做些蠢事 |
[42:06] | That’s irrational? | 玩旋转木马是蠢事 |
[42:13] | – Don’t you dare. – What? | -你敢 -什么 |
[42:17] | – Don’t you dare… – I would never… | -你敢 -我绝不会 |