时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s not working. It’s not working! | 没用 根本没用 |
[00:07] | Stop! | 停下 |
[00:09] | Great, nice job. Now you’re just | 这下好了 很好 这下你让我们 |
[00:11] | getting us more stuck. | 陷得更深了 |
[00:11] | – This is your fault. – You were yelling at me. | -都是你的错 -你朝我大吼大叫的 |
[00:14] | That’s why you weren’t looking at the road. | 所以连路都没看 |
[00:15] | – How is that my fault?! – See?! Right there! | -这怎么是我的错 -看 就是这样 |
[00:17] | You’re doing exactly what Dr. Wiseman said. | 你跟怀斯曼医生说的一模一样 |
[00:19] | You’re deflecting. Nothing is ever your fault! | 你又在找借口 你永远都不会错 |
[00:21] | For the love of all that is holy, | 看在上帝的份上 |
[00:22] | can we please fight about this when we’re not stuck in a ditch? | 我们能不能摆脱了困境之后再接着吵 |
[00:25] | Symbolic accident. That’s all I’m saying. | 我只想说这车祸真应景 |
[00:27] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们快离开这里吧 |
[00:28] | Just rock it, and when I say, give it the gas. | 使劲冲吧 我一喊就踩油门 |
[00:31] | Don’t order me around! | 别对我指手划脚的 |
[00:36] | All right, rock it! | 好了 冲 |
[00:39] | Yeah! Good! | 很好 |
[00:40] | All right, rock it! | 使劲冲 |
[00:42] | Yeah! Yeah, yeah, more! | 对 对了 再加把劲 |
[00:45] | Yeah! Step on it! | 继续加油啊 |
[00:53] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停下 |
[00:55] | Stop the car! | 别踩油门了 |
[01:02] | Is this real or are you just trying to get attention? | 你是真不舒服还是想博同情 |
[01:05] | No, something shot down my throat. | 不是 有东西飞进我喉咙里了 |
[01:07] | Here, give me a hand. | 来 拉我一把 |
[01:23] | Come on. Why do they even bother printing the whole paper? | 报社怎么拿整份报纸报道这么大费周章 |
[01:26] | Why can’t they just have one page that just says | 难道不能只用一个版面写写 |
[01:28] | everything is horrible everywhere? | 世界末日来了吗 |
[01:30] | There’s an interesting op-ed piece | 上面有一篇很有意思的社论 |
[01:32] | about the deadlock in the House Appropriations Committee. | 写得是众议院拨款委员会的拨款僵局 |
[01:35] | That sounds like a fun morning read. | 拿这个晨读好像有点意思 |
[01:37] | So what are you doing there? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[01:39] | 我是否应该竞选总统 有利因素 不利因素 | |
[01:42] | “Should I run for president?” | “我是否应该竞选总统” |
[01:44] | I believe every American should consider what is | 我相信每个美国公民都该思考自己 |
[01:46] | his or her greatest contribution to the common good. | 对公众利益最大的贡献是什么 |
[01:49] | Right. And yours would be running for president? | 对 你最大的贡献就是要参选总统 |
[01:51] | I’m brilliant. | 我聪明绝顶 |
[01:52] | That is not in dispute. I have a profound depth | 这点毋庸置疑 我对于 |
[01:55] | of knowledge of the evolution of government | 早期的美索不达米亚城邦 |
[01:58] | from early Mesopotamian city states to the Ching Dynasty | 大秦王朝 摩洛哥人的阿拉伯帝国 |
[02:02] | to Moorish caliphates, | 政权演变方面的学识渊博 |
[02:03] | the laws of Ur-Nammu and Hammurabi… | 乌尔纳姆和汉莫拉比法则 |
[02:06] | Whoo! Go figure. You can’t run | 想想看 你不能 |
[02:07] | for President of the United States, Bones. | 参选美国总统的 骨头 |
[02:08] | Well, not this election cycle, obviously. | 当然不会是这一届了 |
[02:11] | But look what I have on my “Pro” list. | 看看我列出的”有利因素” |
[02:16] | “Excellent understanding of the criminal justice system.” | “透彻地了解刑事司法制度” |
[02:19] | Because of our work together. | 因为我们在一起共事 |
[02:20] | And I have an impressive conviction rate, too. | 我还有惊人的定罪率 |
[02:23] | Oh, “Empathy with the struggles of the working class.” | “对劳动阶级的斗争感同身受” |
[02:25] | I worked several minimum wage jobs while on the run. | 潜逃的时候我做过不少最低薪酬的工作 |
[02:29] | I’m actually thinking of a tax plan… | 其实我在考虑一个纳税方案 |
[02:31] | You sort of just glossed over “on the run.” | “潜逃”这部分你好像在闪烁其词 |
[02:33] | You know, you were a fugitive. | 记得吗 你还当过逃犯 |
[02:35] | Where’s that? That’s not on the list. | 那一条呢 没在清单上 |
[02:36] | I was cleared. | 我已经清白了 |
[02:37] | Well, after evading arrest for three months. | 那是畏罪潜逃三个月后的事 |
[02:39] | Give me the pen– fugitive, con. | 给我笔 逃犯 不利因素 |
[02:41] | Are you saying that you think I would be a bad candidate? | 你是在暗示我不是个好人选吗 |
[02:44] | Because Donald Trump was thinking of running. | 因为唐纳德·川普有意参选 |
[02:47] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[02:49] | Yeah, okay, we are on our way. | 好 我们这就过来 |
[02:51] | We are up. | 有案子 |
[02:52] | Body in a ditch. | 泥坑藏尸 |
[02:53] | I hope you’ll be more supportive | 假如女儿决定参选总统的话 |
[02:55] | if our daughter decides to run for president. | 希望你会更为支持 |
[02:57] | Well, we’ll cross that bridge | 船到桥头自然直 |
[02:58] | when she starts walking, okay? | 只要她先开始学走路 好吧 |
[03:04] | So, the cop here, he tells me that this couple here, | 这位警员说这对夫妇 |
[03:07] | they were arguing and they ran off the side of the road. | 当时在吵架 跟着就把车开出了马路 |
[03:09] | I would suspend the licenses of reckless drivers. | 我会吊销鲁莽驾驶司机的驾照 |
[03:12] | Current laws are much too lenient. | 现有的法规太过仁慈 |
[03:14] | You’re making laws now? | 你在制定法律条款 |
[03:15] | She wants to be president. | 她想当总统 |
[03:16] | Oh. Excellent. | 很好啊 |
[03:18] | – See? – Yeah. | -看见了 -是啊 |
[03:19] | Dr. Hodgins, is there any way to clear the insects | 哈金斯博士 有办法把那些昆虫 |
[03:22] | off of the remains? | 全部从尸骸上去掉吗 |
[03:23] | I know. I am trying. | 我知道 正在想办法 |
[03:24] | Where happened to the anterior portion of the victim’s skull? | 受害人头骨的前半部分是怎么回事 |
[03:27] | The tire was right on the head when they were trying | 他们想冲出泥坑的时候 车轮正好 |
[03:29] | to get out of the mud. | 压在头的上面 |
[03:30] | The wheels spun, tore off most of the face | 车轮飞转 整张脸几乎都被撕裂 |
[03:32] | and sprayed it everywhere. | 喷得遍地都是 |
[03:34] | Our friend over there wound up | 那位朋友被一张劈头盖脸 |
[03:35] | catching a face full of face. | 扑面而来的脸吓得不轻 |
[03:37] | Primary cranial structure | 颅底的构造初步 |
[03:38] | indicates a male Caucasian in his late 20s. | 显示了死者为年近30岁的白人男性 |
[03:41] | I’ve never seen a Presidential candidate I.D. remains before. | 我没见过有总统候选人给尸骨识别身份的 |
[03:45] | I tell you, you should put that | 告诉你 你该把这一条 |
[03:46] | on your “Pro” List. | 加进你的”有利因素” |
[03:47] | Dr. Hodgins? | 哈金斯博士 |
[03:48] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:49] | Okay, with that. | 有这个就行了 |
[03:52] | Hey, check it out! Bug rapture. | 来啊 欢天喜地把虫抓 |
[03:56] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:57] | This just makes me so happy. | 一看见虫就让我很开心 |
[03:59] | Look at ’em go! | 看看它们都在这儿了 |
[04:01] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[04:05] | Compression-force trauma extends from his coccyx to his cranium, | 压迫外伤由他的尾椎延伸至颅骨 |
[04:09] | stopping at the frontal bone. | 在额骨处终止 |
[04:10] | Getting crushed by the car may have something | 有可能是被车撞过的 |
[04:12] | to do with that, Bones. Just, you know… | 原因 骨头 你就 |
[04:13] | So how long has he been in the ditch? | 他被埋在这个泥坑里多久了 |
[04:14] | Well, the moisture from the mud makes it difficult to tell. | 泥泞中的湿度让这个问题难以判断 |
[04:17] | But as soon I get back to the lab, | 不过只要我回了实验室 |
[04:18] | my six- and eight-legged friends here | 我这些昆虫朋友 |
[04:20] | will give us an exact time. | 就能给我们确切的时间 |
[04:21] | The witness isn’t feeling well. | 那位目击证人感觉不舒服 |
[04:22] | He said he swallowed something when he was | 他说他被喷得满身人肉的时候 |
[04:24] | sprayed with person. | 吞了点什么 |
[04:26] | His stomach acid could be destroying evidence. | 他的胃酸会毁掉证据的 |
[04:28] | Sprayed with person? Hold on– Bones… | 喷得满身人肉 等一下 骨头 |
[04:29] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[04:31] | My name is Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[04:33] | I understand you may have swallowed some of the remains. | 我想你也许吞下了一点遗骸 |
[04:35] | No. It felt like a rock. | 不可能 那东西感觉像一块石头 |
[04:37] | Okay, should we get him back to the Jeffersonian? | 好吧 我们该带他回杰斐逊吗 |
[04:38] | Not necessary. | 不需要 |
[04:40] | Please open wide and say “Ah.” | 请张大嘴说”啊” |
[04:53] | Wow. What did you give him? | 你给他抹了什么 |
[04:54] | Ipecac syrup. It induces regurgitation. | 是呕吐糖浆 它能让人反胃 |
[04:58] | A leader has to be decisive, Booth. | 领导者必须当机立断 布斯 |
[05:00] | I certainly wasn’t going to wait for him to pass it– tooth. | 我是断然不会等他排泄出来的 是牙齿 |
[05:04] | He swallowed a tooth. | 他吞了一颗牙 |
[05:05] | You lost my vote. | 我不选你了 |
[05:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:42] | Significant damage to the capitate, the hamate | 头骨 钩骨和中指掌骨的 |
[05:45] | and styloid process of the third metacarpal. | 桡骨茎突都有严重的损毁 |
[05:47] | The radiating splintering is suggestive | 呈辐射性的碎裂说明了 |
[05:49] | of a high velocity strike, most likely a gunshot wound. | 一股高速的冲击力 极有可能是枪伤 |
[05:54] | 1.6 centimeters in diameter. | 直径1.6厘米 |
[05:57] | If it was a bullet, | 如果是弹孔的话 |
[05:58] | it was probably from a nine-millimeter | 很可能是一把9毫米口径的枪 |
[06:00] | fired at very close range. | 以极近的距离开枪造成的 |
[06:01] | Shot in the hand. Torture, maybe? | 往手上开枪 想折磨受害人 |
[06:03] | Look at that crown on the third molar in the fourth quadrant | 看看下颌骨左下侧 |
[06:07] | of the mandibular arch. | 第三颗臼齿的牙冠 |
[06:08] | Based on discoloration, | 根据色泽判断 |
[06:09] | it’s unlikely to be more than five years old. | 这颗牙的时间不会超过五年 |
[06:11] | It’s the only clean tooth in the bunch. | 只有这颗牙还算干净 |
[06:13] | The lingual surface to the first molar is | 第一颗臼齿挨着舌头的部分 |
[06:15] | fractured down to the dentin. | 一直开裂到牙釉质层 |
[06:16] | There are two fillings in disrepair | 有两处的填充材料没有修补 |
[06:18] | and heavy calculus buildup at the gum line. | 还有牙周有严重结石 |
[06:21] | Why fix one tooth but not the others? | 但为什么补了一颗牙却不补其他的 |
[06:24] | When I am president, I will introduce a bill | 如果我当上总统 我会提出一个法案 |
[06:26] | which will allow every American to get good dental care. | 让每一个美国人都能获得牙科治疗 |
[06:29] | It will involve a simple five-tier system | 法案将有一个简单的五等分级系统 |
[06:31] | balancing variable efficiency measurements | 平衡各种效能的测量 |
[06:34] | and parametric funding models. | 和参数化基金建模 |
[06:36] | Ah, finally. | 总算拿下来了 |
[06:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:45] | Newspaper. | 报纸 |
[06:46] | Yeah, he was wearing boots that were much too big for him. | 他穿的靴子太大了 |
[06:48] | Bad teeth, bad boots. | 牙齿不好 靴子也不合脚 |
[06:50] | Our victim came from a lower caste. | 受害者是社会阶级较低的人 |
[06:52] | We don’t have castes in America. | 美国社会没有分阶级 |
[06:54] | Wow. Would you care to look me in the face and say that? | 真的吗 你敢直视着我说这句话吗 |
[06:57] | Oh, God, did this just morph into a racial thing? | 天呐 这变成种族话题了吗 |
[07:00] | Blowfly larvae indicate time of death | 绿头苍蝇的幼虫显示出死亡时间 |
[07:02] | to be between five and eight days ago. | 在五到八天之前 |
[07:04] | And the date on this newspaper is from six days ago. | 而这张报纸上的日期是六天前的 |
[07:07] | These treads are really jammed with evidence. | 这鞋底上沾满了证据 |
[07:10] | I might be able to tell you the last place this guy walked. | 我也许可以查出这家伙最后走过的地方 |
[07:12] | I see nothing giving us cause of death yet. | 我还没看到关于死亡原因的线索 |
[07:15] | Shallow grave at the side of the road, gunshot wound… | 公路边的浅墓穴和枪伤 |
[07:18] | I’m gonna throw caution to the wind here | 大胆地猜测一下的话 |
[07:20] | and call it a suspected homicide. | 可以推定是谋杀 |
[07:32] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[07:33] | Well, it’s ours. | 这是我们的 |
[07:35] | We officially live together. | 我们正式同居了 |
[07:38] | I’ve never lived with a man before. | 我从来没和一个男人住一起过 |
[07:40] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[07:41] | You’re so funny. | 你真风趣 |
[07:42] | Laughter is gonna be the main sound in our apartment. | 我们的公寓里会充满笑声 |
[07:45] | And sex. | 和爱爱 |
[07:46] | Hopefully, not at the same time. | 但愿不是同时发生 |
[07:48] | Okay, so the little one is the mailbox in the lobby. | 小的是大堂的信箱钥匙 |
[07:52] | And the kitty…? | 那有猫猫的是… |
[07:53] | …is the front door, monkey is the deadbolt. | 是大门钥匙 猴子是保险插销钥匙 |
[07:55] | And… Oh, here is the clicker for the garage. | 还有 这是车库的遥控器 |
[07:59] | I’ve never had a clicker before! | 我从没用过车库遥控呢 |
[08:03] | I gotta go! | 我得走了 |
[08:04] | What about your lunch? | 你的午饭怎么办 |
[08:05] | Uh, what’s mine is yours. | 你吃掉我的吧 |
[08:07] | I’ll see you at home tonight. | 晚上回家见 |
[08:09] | At home tonight. | 回家见 |
[08:12] | Oh, I’ll get some wine and sparklers. | 我来准备红酒和烟火 |
[08:14] | Then we can really celebrate. | 然后我们可以好好庆祝下 |
[08:16] | Oh, it’s on. | 庆祝已经开始了 |
[08:26] | How am I supposed to reconstruct | 有这么大一个洞在脸上 |
[08:28] | a face with a big hole in it? | 我要怎么重塑它呢 |
[08:30] | Do everything but the hole? | 重塑除了洞以外的部分 |
[08:31] | Way ahead of you, smarty-pants. | 自作聪明 我早想到这点了 |
[08:34] | Booth asked me to do some approximates. | 布斯要我作一个近似重塑建模 |
[08:39] | These look great. | 看上去棒极了 |
[08:40] | Stop humoring me. | 别拍我马屁了 |
[08:41] | How are you doing? | 你那边情况怎样 |
[08:43] | I’m having trouble, too. | 我也碰上了困难 |
[08:44] | I mean, all I found is buckshot, spun sugar, animal feces, | 我找到了铅弹 棉花糖 动物粪便 |
[08:50] | fragments of stained glass and common limestone gravel, | 彩色玻璃碎片和普通石灰石碎屑 |
[08:53] | which tells me that our victim was at some kind | 这说明受害者在被杀前 |
[08:56] | of county fair-type place before he was killed. | 在类似乡镇集市的地方待过 |
[08:58] | Wow. That’s quite a lot. | 进展不错啊 |
[09:00] | Yeah. Plus the purple in this glass, right? | 没错 而且玻璃中的紫色成分 |
[09:03] | It’s manganese oxide. | 是氧化锰 |
[09:05] | It’s rarely used to color glass today. | 现在已经很少用于给玻璃染色了 |
[09:07] | Now see these little imperfections? | 看见这些细小的瑕疵了吗 |
[09:09] | These are manmade by localized heat treatments. | 这是在手工制作中局部加热造成的 |
[09:12] | That’s a method that was perfected in Venice. | 这种工艺在威尼斯最负胜名 |
[09:15] | The Venetian glass, I get. | 威尼斯玻璃 我明白了 |
[09:17] | Yeah. So I do a fast search, right? | 对 我简单查了一下 |
[09:19] | And I found that there’s an antique show, which advertised | 发现有一个古董展 宣传语是 |
[09:21] | “Hundreds of authentic Venetian glass from the turn of the century” | “世纪之交的百件威尼斯玻璃艺术品” |
[09:26] | which was here last week, | 展览就在上周举办 |
[09:28] | because where else would a day laborer | 此外还有哪里会让一个临时工 |
[09:30] | step on Venetian glass? | 踩到威尼斯玻璃呢 |
[09:32] | This is you “Having trouble”? | 你这还算”碰上困难”吗 |
[09:37] | Oh, my God, you just looked at me with pity. | 老天 你居然用同情的眼神看我 |
[09:41] | No… Ange, come on. | 不 安琪 没有啦 |
[09:43] | We’re a team, right? | 我们是一个团队嘛 |
[09:45] | “High tides lift all boats”? | 一人得道鸡犬升天 |
[09:47] | Okay. | 原来如此 |
[09:51] | Yeah, that’s gonna come back to bite me later. | 晚上搞不好要跪搓衣板了 |
[10:01] | Dr. Sweets? | 斯维斯博士 |
[10:04] | What are you doing in the bone room? | 你到骨骼鉴定室来干什么 |
[10:05] | Uh, towels. Daisy was torn between thread counts, | 因为毛巾 黛西在为纤维支数纠结 |
[10:09] | so she wanted me to take a look at these. | 所以叫我来看看 |
[10:11] | And she couldn’t send you a link? | 她就不能给你发个链接吗 |
[10:12] | Yeah. That’s what I suggested. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[10:14] | But apparently you can’t feel the Internet. | 但很显然在网上摸不出手感 |
[10:16] | And there’s no medio-cam to check the thread count, so… | 也没有仪器能测试纤维支数 |
[10:18] | – Of course. – Yeah. | -说的有理 -是的 |
[10:20] | It’s quite overwhelming moving in together, huh? | 搬到一起住挺累人的吧 |
[10:23] | Oh, it’s great. | 这很棒 |
[10:24] | I mean, all I had was an old chair, | 以前我只有一把旧椅子 |
[10:26] | a TV, video games… | 一台电视机和电子游戏 |
[10:29] | my towels were old and ratty. | 我的毛巾也破破烂烂的 |
[10:30] | So, I get it. Not a pretty picture. | 明白了 家里并不舒适 |
[10:31] | No. But now I get the woman’s touch, you know? | 对 但现在我有女人来关心了 |
[10:33] | A full set of silverware, ottoman, | 全套镀银餐具 搁脚凳 |
[10:35] | something called a duvet. | 还有羽绒被什么的 |
[10:37] | I always thought that men hated all that stuff. | 我一直以为男人很烦那些东西 |
[10:40] | Are you kidding me? No, we love it. | 开玩笑吧 我们喜欢这些 |
[10:41] | When we miss living like pigs, we go camping. | 当怀念以前狗窝的时候 我们就去野营 |
[10:43] | – I’ll have to remember that. – Yeah. | -那我得记住这点了 -没错 |
[10:46] | I wish you and Ms. Wick much happiness with your new towels. | 祝你和维克小姐和新毛巾一起过得幸福 |
[10:51] | How could you not be happy with these? | 用着这样的毛巾怎么会不幸福 |
[10:53] | Feel this one. | 摸摸这条 |
[10:54] | Feel it. | 摸一摸 |
[10:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:58] | Okay, this is nice. | 这真不错 |
[11:00] | – Right? – Nice. | -对吧 -很不错 |
[11:01] | Yeah. Hey. Questions: | 对了 问个问题 |
[11:03] | Is it hard for women moving in with a man? | 女人搬到和男人一起住很难吗 |
[11:06] | Is that why you said I’d hate this? | 所以你才说我会烦这些东西 |
[11:07] | Oh, no need to get all shrinky, Dr. Sweets. | 别把什么都扯上心理问题 斯维斯博士 |
[11:09] | Sorry. Never mind. | 抱歉 别管了 |
[11:13] | But, actually, um… | 但实际上 |
[11:16] | when I moved in with Michelle’s father, | 当我搬去和米歇尔的爸爸一起住时 |
[11:19] | there were times that I didn’t want to compromise, I think. | 有很多地方我不想妥协 |
[11:21] | Sort of like I missed my old ratty towels. | 比如我喜欢原来破破烂烂的毛巾 |
[11:25] | But I didn’t have these. | 但当时我没看到这些毛巾 |
[11:27] | These are awesome. | 这毛巾太赞了 |
[11:29] | They are. Can’t wait till Daisy shows me | 没错 我等不及让黛西 |
[11:30] | under the medio-cam. | 给我看它的纤维断层了 |
[11:31] | I’ll bet. | 我猜也是 |
[11:35] | Well, I should get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[11:36] | Enjoy. | 慢慢挑 |
[11:39] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[11:44] | Well, not much here, Bones. | 这里不太像啊 骨头 |
[11:46] | Hodgins says that two days before the victim died, | 哈金斯说受害者死前两天 |
[11:49] | this area was home to cotton candy, | 这个地方有棉花糖 |
[11:52] | uh, shotgun pellets, camels and this gravel, | 散弹枪子弹 骆驼和这种石屑 |
[11:55] | so I’m confident this is the place. | 我很确定就是这里 |
[11:57] | Shotgun pellets? | 散弹枪子弹 |
[11:58] | Yeah. Gun show two days before the antique show. | 对 古董展的前两天是枪械展 |
[12:00] | You know, this would be an excellent venue | 你看 这里是竞选集会的 |
[12:03] | – for a political rally. – I don’t know, Bones. | -绝佳场地 -我也说不好 骨头 |
[12:05] | It’d be kind of embarrassing if the turnout wasn’t too strong. | 要是来的人反响没那么热烈岂不尴尬了 |
[12:08] | Oh, it’d be strong. | 他们肯定反响热烈的 |
[12:09] | – Okay. – Don’t you worry about it being strong. | -好吧 -你不用担心反响热烈这种事 |
[12:12] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:15] | Uh, you and you. | 你 还有你 |
[12:16] | That’s all I need today, guys. | 伙计们 今天我就招这些人了 |
[12:18] | Hey. Hey, come on, guys, I’m sorry. | 拜托了 伙计们 对不住 |
[12:20] | Just come back in a couple of days | 过几天再来吧 |
[12:21] | before the car show, okay? | 等车展快开始的时候 好吗 |
[12:24] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[12:25] | Okay, you two. | 好了 你们俩 |
[12:27] | Okay, start over there. | 从那边开始 |
[12:28] | Work your way back here, okay? | 一路扫到这边 明白了吗 |
[12:30] | – Thanks, Juan. – You got it. | -谢谢你 胡安 -没问题 |
[12:31] | Yeah, no worries. | 甭客气 |
[12:35] | Well, something tells me you two aren’t here | 冥冥之中我感觉你俩不是来这 |
[12:38] | looking to pick up some unskilled labor. | 招人干粗活的 |
[12:39] | No, no, we are both extremely skilled. | 不是不是 我们俩干的活很细 |
[12:42] | I’m very skilled. FBI-skilled, pal. | 非常细 联邦调查局那么细 哥们 |
[12:44] | You’re looking to see if I’m hiring illegals? | 你是来查我有没有雇非法移民干活 |
[12:46] | Because I’m not. | 我没雇 |
[12:46] | These are all people who lost their jobs, you know– legal citizens. | 他们都是些失业的人 知道吗 合法公民 |
[12:50] | Tough times. | 流年不利啊 |
[12:51] | Some days, I think | 有时候我觉得 |
[12:52] | I’m going to get mobbed for minimum wage work, man. | 我早晚得被最低工资的工作给围攻了 |
[12:54] | Under my administration, | 如果让我当选 |
[12:55] | the private sector will receive incentives to increase hiring. | 我会奖励扩大就业的私营企业 |
[12:59] | Bones, let’s just… no campaigning | 骨头 你就 查案的时候 |
[13:00] | while we’re doing the investigation, okay? | 就不要竞选了吧 好吗 |
[13:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:03] | We think that one of your minimum wage workers might have been killed. | 你这有一个最低工资工人可能已经死了 |
[13:07] | Wow, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[13:07] | Who? | 是谁 |
[13:08] | I don’t know. You missing anyone? | 我也不知道 你这有谁失踪吗 |
[13:11] | It’s a pretty fluid bunch. | 这群人流动性很强 |
[13:12] | I’m their last resort, you know. | 我是他们最后的救命稻草 |
[13:13] | Do you recognize any of these men? | 这几个人有你认识的吗 |
[13:17] | That one could be Jared. | 这个可能是杰瑞德 |
[13:19] | – Jared…? – Jared… | -杰瑞德姓什么 -杰瑞德什么来着 |
[13:21] | uh, Andrews. | 安德鲁斯 |
[13:22] | No, no, um… | 不是 不是 |
[13:24] | Jared Drew. | 杰瑞德·德鲁 |
[13:25] | Jared Drew. | 杰瑞德·德鲁 |
[13:27] | Okay, what can you tell us about Mr. Drew? | 好的 给我们讲讲德鲁先生吧 |
[13:28] | He’s been coming around for a year or so. | 他来了有一年左右了 |
[13:31] | Good worker. | 干活很麻利 |
[13:32] | Never complained, always looking for more. | 从不抱怨 生活也有奔头 |
[13:34] | Sometimes intense competition for limited resources | 有时对有限资源的激烈竞争 |
[13:37] | results in violence. | 会导致暴力行为 |
[13:38] | What? | 什么 |
[13:39] | What she means is minimum wage workers… | 她是说最低工资工人 |
[13:41] | I mean, any of them likely to go after the competition? | 他们之中有没有人过于追求竞争 |
[13:44] | Wait, wait– Jared was murdered? | 等等 杰瑞德是被谋杀的 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:50] | I don’t know. I mean, uh, maybe. | 我不知道 我是说 可能 |
[13:52] | Yeah, thing is, I don’t really get to know these guys. | 问题是 我和他们其实不熟 |
[13:54] | Because they are below you on the social scale. | 因为他们在社会量表中比你低 |
[13:57] | No. Wait a second there. | 不是的 你等等再说 |
[13:58] | I feel bad sending them away. | 把他们撵走我也很难过 |
[14:00] | I get to know them as people, | 他们在我眼中是活生生的人 |
[14:02] | that’s why I feel bad. | 所以我感觉难过 |
[14:04] | I mean, look at them. | 我是说 你看看他们 |
[14:06] | I only have work for two. | 我只能提供两个人的活 |
[14:09] | What about all the other guys? | 剩下的人怎么办 |
[14:20] | The victim’s name is Jared Drew. He was a day laborer. | 受害人名叫杰瑞德·德鲁 生前是一名散工 |
[14:23] | He used to have his own business? | 他之前做过买卖吗 |
[14:24] | Yeah, owned a hardware store. | 是的 开过五金店 |
[14:26] | He lost everything in the crash. | 不过后来破产了 什么都没剩下 |
[14:29] | Suddenly he’s competing for minimum wage, unskilled jobs. | 一夜之间他却开始为了最低工资竞争 做些粗活 |
[14:32] | Bones and I just got back from the fairgrounds. | 我和骨头刚从集市场地回来 |
[14:33] | You should have seen this. | 你真应该看看 |
[14:34] | There were 20 workers raising their hands for two jobs | 二十个人举手抢两个工作 |
[14:38] | to pick trash– garbage. | 捡垃圾的工作 |
[14:40] | Does Dr. Brennan have a plan for the economy? | 布纳恩博士提出经济方案了吗 |
[14:43] | Okay, Sweets, let’s not encourage her. | 好了小甜甜 我们就别再怂恿她了 |
[14:44] | I don’t know. You know, she’s very smart. | 我也说不好 她很聪明啊 |
[14:47] | Maybe she’s exactly what this country needs. | 这个国家可能正需要这种聪明人呢 |
[14:49] | Oh, yeah, ’cause she was wanted for murder, | 是啊 因为她曾经因涉嫌谋杀而被通缉 |
[14:50] | she took peyote with the Indians, | 她和印度人一起吃佩奥特仙人掌 |
[14:51] | and her dad was a hard-core criminal. | 然后她父亲还是个顽固不化的罪犯 |
[14:53] | I don’t think I should start printing up | 我觉得我现在可不应该去印制 |
[14:54] | “Bones for President” campaign buttons any time soon. | 那些个”骨头总统”竞选徽章什么的 |
[15:02] | It’s Daisy. | 是黛西 |
[15:03] | She’s smiling and looking happy. | 她在笑 在开心 |
[15:06] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[15:06] | We’re moving in together. | 我们要同居了 |
[15:07] | She’s, uh… she’s putting together a little celebration. | 她准备小庆祝一下 |
[15:10] | Sweets, the case. | 小甜甜 案子 |
[15:12] | Victim. | 死者 |
[15:13] | All right, has no criminal record, | 没有犯罪记录 |
[15:15] | but check this out, huh? | 但是你看看这个 |
[15:17] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[15:19] | Restraining order filed two days before the murder by Marcy Drew? | 马西·德鲁在事发两天前签署的禁令 |
[15:25] | His ex-wife. | 他前妻 |
[15:34] | How is your reconstruction coming, Ms. Wick? | 面部重建怎么样了 维克女士 |
[15:37] | I hope you’ll be pleased, Madam President. | 我希望你会满意 总统女士 |
[15:40] | “Dr. Brennan” Is fine. | 叫我布纳恩博士就行 |
[15:41] | For now. | 暂且还行 |
[15:42] | I found arthritic markers on his knuckles and wrists | 我在他的指关节及腕关节处发现了关节炎的迹象 |
[15:45] | that predate the gunshot wound. | 这些迹象早于枪伤 |
[15:47] | It’s in the nascent stages and… | 仍然处于初期 |
[15:52] | …asymmetrical. | 并且不对称 |
[15:53] | A day laborer should present symmetrical wear to his joints. | 散工的关节应该对称磨损啊 |
[15:56] | There are over 100 types of arthritis, Ms. Wick. | 关节炎有一百多种 维克女士 |
[15:58] | I’ll examine the cell structure to see what we’re dealing with. | 我会检测胞状结构来看看到底怎么回事 |
[16:02] | How will you deal with the CIA? | 你会如何处理中情局 |
[16:04] | That would be a problem for me. | 对我来说这是个问题 |
[16:05] | I can’t keep a secret. | 我都没有秘密了 |
[16:07] | You must realize that espionage is a crucial tool | 你必须理解对于外交和国防来说 |
[16:10] | for diplomacy as well as national defense. | 间谍活动是很重要的手段 |
[16:13] | But you wouldn’t tap my phone or anything. | 但是你不会窃听我的电话之类的吧 |
[16:16] | A campaign must be designed to persuade the electorate | 竞选的目的就是说服选民 |
[16:20] | that the candidate is on their side. | 候选人是站在他们这边的 |
[16:22] | Which means it is sometimes necessary to lie. | 这也意味着有时候谎言也是必需的 |
[16:24] | So my answer is… | 所以我的回答是 |
[16:26] | no, I would not tap your phone. | 不会 我们不会窃听你的电话 |
[16:31] | You did an excellent job of reconstructing the skull, Ms. Wick. | 头骨重建做的不错啊 维克女士 |
[16:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:35] | And it seems as if we have cause of death– because of me. | 而且我们也许发现了死因 因为我 |
[16:38] | Chiseling shows the bullet path was through the frontal sinus | 破损显示 弹道由穿过额窦 |
[16:42] | and exited through the right superolateral occipital. | 并于右上外侧枕骨射出 |
[16:45] | The entry wound and surrounding damage measure 1.828 centimeters. | 射入伤与周边损伤尺寸为1.828厘米 |
[16:50] | That would suggest a .45-caliber bullet. | 应该是.45口径子弹造成的 |
[16:53] | But Dr. Saroyan said that the gunshot to the hand | 但是瑟罗博士说手上的枪伤 |
[16:57] | was probably from a nine-millimeter. | 是由9毫米口径的子弹造成的 |
[16:59] | Two guns. | 两把枪 |
[17:00] | Which means we’re likely looking for two killers. | 意味着我们要找两个凶手 |
[17:07] | This is terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[17:09] | I never wanted anything like this to happen to Jared. | 我永远都不想杰瑞德出这种事 |
[17:11] | But you did file a restraining order against him. | 但是你其实申请了针对他的限制令 |
[17:13] | He was coming around all the time. | 他总是来打扰我们的生活 |
[17:16] | He wouldn’t leave Marcy alone. | 他不愿意离马西远点 |
[17:17] | You were listed in the restraining order, | 你也受这个限制令的保护 |
[17:19] | – as well, Mr. Young. – Yeah. | -杨先生 -是的 |
[17:20] | Okay. Jared was getting aggressive. | 杰瑞德行为越来越过火 |
[17:21] | That had to stop. | 那必须停止下来 |
[17:22] | I don’t think that Jared would have hurt us, Mike. | 我不认为杰瑞德会想伤害我们 迈克 |
[17:24] | You want to take a chance like that? | 你想冒那个险吗 |
[17:26] | Preemptive action. You can never go wrong | 先发制人 如果先发制人了 |
[17:28] | with a little preemptive action. | 你就能保证不会有麻烦 |
[17:29] | You seem angry. | 你看上去很生气 |
[17:30] | Jared was coming around all the time | 杰瑞德总是来打扰我们的生活 |
[17:33] | begging me to take him back. | 乞求我重新接纳他 |
[17:34] | Marcy’s with me now. | 马西现在跟我在一起 |
[17:36] | Okay? I’m taking care of her. | 我在照顾她 |
[17:37] | I’m taking care of the kids. | 我在照顾孩子们 |
[17:39] | All right, Jared’s life with her is over. | 杰瑞德和她在一起的日子已经结束了 |
[17:41] | Certainly is now. | 现在确实结束了 |
[17:44] | Was he ever violent with you or the children? | 他曾经对你或者孩子们动过粗吗 |
[17:46] | Jared? | 杰瑞德 |
[17:47] | Oh, God, no, no. | 上帝 没有 |
[17:50] | No, he was just… | 没有 他只是 |
[17:51] | He was a loser. | 他是个窝囊废 |
[17:52] | He upset the kids. | 他惹孩子们不高兴 |
[17:53] | That hardware store was passed down | 那间五金店是他祖父 |
[17:56] | from Jared’s grandfather. | 传给他的 |
[17:57] | And-and trying to hang on to it, | 他努力想保住那家店 |
[17:59] | we lost our condo and every penny we had. | 我们失去了房子和我们所有的钱 |
[18:02] | He couldn’t find any work? | 他找不到工作吗 |
[18:03] | He tried to get on with one | 他试着找了一个 |
[18:05] | of the big home improvement stores, but… | 在一家大型家装用品商店的工作 但是 |
[18:08] | He would have had to move away from the kids. | 他必须搬到一个离孩子们很远的地方 |
[18:10] | And since you and Mike here were already together… | 而且鉴于你当时已经跟迈克在一起了 |
[18:13] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[18:14] | Uh, you did, just now. | 你自己 就刚才 |
[18:16] | Obviously, you feel guilty about leaving your husband. | 显然 你为离开自己的丈夫而感到愧疚 |
[18:19] | Ex-husband. | 前夫 |
[18:20] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[18:22] | He was a good provider until he lost that store. | 在他失去商店之前他养活了我们一家人 |
[18:25] | I had to think of my kids. | 我必须为我的孩子们着想 |
[18:27] | Right. You know, often, though, people feel the need | 好吧 但是要知道 人们经常想要 |
[18:30] | to get rid of whatever it is that makes them feel guilty. | 摆脱任何使他们感到愧疚的东西 |
[18:33] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这样的 |
[18:36] | Do either of you own a gun? | 你们俩谁有枪吗 |
[18:39] | I would like a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[18:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:42] | Not another word without a lawyer. | 律师到之前我们不会再说一个字 |
[18:49] | Dr. Saroyan, | 瑟罗医生 |
[18:51] | have you seen the excrement that I left on my desk? | 你看到我放在桌子上的粪便了吗 |
[18:52] | Think before you speak, Hodgins. | 说之前先想一想 哈金斯 |
[18:54] | Some people might not understand | 别人可能不知道 |
[18:56] | what you’re referring to. | 你在说什么 |
[18:57] | Oh. That’s a good point. | 说得对 |
[18:58] | So, have you seen it? | 所以 你看到了吗 |
[18:59] | Yes, I took your excrement. | 是的 我拿了你的粪便 |
[19:01] | I wanted to study it. | 我想研究一下它 |
[19:02] | Now everything sounds terrible, doesn’t it? | 现在的对话听上去糟透了 对吧 |
[19:04] | Awful. | 槽糕 |
[19:05] | I wasn’t finished cataloguing what the animal ate. | 我还没有分析完这个动物之前吃了什么呢 |
[19:07] | You’ll have plenty of time. | 你时间还很充裕 |
[19:08] | I wanted to get my hands on the ex…. | 我想检查一下这个粪 |
[19:10] | evidence to see if it contained epithelial cells. | 证据 看看里面是不是有上皮细胞 |
[19:13] | Apparently, she hit the mother lode. | 显然 她有重大发现 |
[19:15] | The epithelial cells | 上皮细胞 |
[19:17] | came from a variety of exotic animals. | 来自于不同的外来动物 |
[19:19] | So far, I’ve found monkey cells, cougar | 目前 我找到了猴子的细胞 美洲豹 |
[19:22] | and digested wolf cells. | 和消化后的狼的细胞 |
[19:23] | Yeah, and all the animals | 是的 而所有这些动物 |
[19:24] | were at a pet expo. | 都在一个宠物展里 |
[19:26] | Jared Drew had work there, | 杰瑞德·德鲁曾在那里工作过 |
[19:27] | mucking out the, uh, holding pens. | 给兽笼打扫粪便 |
[19:34] | Have your bugs given you time of death yet? | 你的虫子们给你死亡时间了吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah, six days ago. | 六天前 |
[19:38] | Oh, that was during the pet expo. | 那就是这个宠物展期间 |
[19:41] | This must have been his last job. | 这肯定是他生前最后的工作 |
[19:43] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[19:45] | Turns out these expos | 看来这些展览 |
[19:46] | aren’t just for puppies and kittens anymore. | 不再仅仅是小猫小狗了 |
[19:48] | Exotic pets are a $10 billion a year industry. | 异国宠物是年利润一百亿美元的产业 |
[19:51] | You’re exaggerating, right? | 你夸张了 对吧 |
[19:52] | No, there are more pet tigers in Texas | 不 在德克萨斯的宠物老虎 |
[19:54] | than there are in the wilds of India. | 比印度野生的还要多 |
[19:56] | What kind of lunatic wants a wild animal as a pet? | 什么样的疯子会想要野生动物做宠物 |
[19:59] | I think “lunatic” pretty much | 我觉得疯子就很准确地 |
[20:01] | describes who we’re talking about. | 描述了我们说的这些人了 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry. I don’t know him. | 抱歉 我不认识他 |
[20:10] | – He worked at your pet expo. – Doing what? | -他在你的宠物展工作 -什么工作 |
[20:12] | – Cleaning up. – Oh, I don’t hire the day laborers; | -清洁 -我不请散工 |
[20:14] | the fairground does that. | 集市场地负责这件事 |
[20:15] | What kind of people come to these things? | 什么样的人来参观你的展览 |
[20:16] | Oh, awful people, really. | 不怎么样的人 实际上 |
[20:19] | Families, retired people. | 家庭 退休老人 |
[20:20] | Antique shows, they draw stolen goods. | 古董展吸引赃物 |
[20:22] | Gun shows draw illegal weapons. | 枪械展吸引非法武器 |
[20:24] | Okay, yeah, I can see where this is going. | 好了 我知道你要说什么 |
[20:27] | We don’t do any traffic in illegal exotics. | 我们不运输非法的外国动物 |
[20:30] | My pet expo is not only | 我的宠物展不仅 |
[20:32] | in compliance with every local and federal law, | 遵守了全部的本地法和联邦法 |
[20:35] | but it is also approved by eight animal rights organizations. | 它还被八个动物权益组织认可了 |
[20:39] | It is a family event. | 这是个家庭活动 |
[20:40] | No, cougars and bears are not for families. | 不 美洲豹和熊不适合阖家观赏 |
[20:43] | They are legal. | 它们是合法的 |
[20:44] | The vendors breed them right here in the U.S. | 供货商在美国本土培育它们 |
[20:47] | Nothing illegal about it. | 一点违法的都没有 |
[20:48] | These animals aren’t domesticated. | 这些动物没有被驯化 |
[20:50] | It is cruel to treat them as pets. | 像宠物一样对待它们太残忍了 |
[20:52] | Well, some would say that it’s horrible | 还有人会说看到狮子扑倒斑马 |
[20:53] | to watch a lion taking down a zebra, | 把它撕碎然后吃掉 |
[20:56] | tearing it apart and eating it. | 实在是太可怕了 |
[20:58] | These animals are spared that fate. | 这些动物不需要经历那个命运 |
[21:00] | Look, I came here to help, not to be attacked | 听着 我是来帮忙的 不是来为了 |
[21:02] | for doing something perfectly legal. | 我的合法行为受攻击的 |
[21:04] | All right, simmer down, Bwana Bob. | 好了 冷静下来 鲍勃老爷 |
[21:06] | I comply with the law. | 我遵纪守法 |
[21:09] | Now, is there anything else, | 现在 还有别的事吗 |
[21:10] | or do you just intend to berate me | 还是你打算因为 |
[21:12] | because we see the world differently? | 我们世界观不同教训我一顿 |
[21:23] | I believe you will be | 我相信你一定会 |
[21:24] | very impressed when I tell you that this arthritis | 很欣赏我 如果我告诉你这个关节炎 |
[21:26] | isn’t really arthritis. | 其实并不是关节炎 |
[21:27] | I’d be more impressed if you told me | 我会更欣赏你如果你告诉我 |
[21:29] | what it is instead of what it isn’t. | 这是什么 而不是这不是什么 |
[21:31] | Beginning stages of osteonecrosis. | 骨坏死的初级阶段 |
[21:33] | See here? | 看到这里了吗 |
[21:34] | On the ulna at the styloid process. | 尺骨上的茎突 |
[21:37] | And here, more damage at the olecranon process. | 还有这里 鹰嘴处更多的损伤 |
[21:42] | What causes that? Blood poisoning? | 什么造成的 败血症吗 |
[21:44] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[21:45] | And when sepsis makes its way into bone, | 而且当败血症发展到骨骼时 |
[21:48] | it presents as septic arthritis. | 它的样子就像是脓毒性关节炎 |
[21:50] | What caused the blood poisoning? | 什么造成的败血症 |
[21:51] | Point of entry was here. | 入口在这里 |
[21:54] | See the linear striations | 看到受害者右手 |
[21:55] | on the victim’s right lunate and trapezium? | 月状骨和大多角骨上的线状条纹了吗 |
[21:57] | Those cuts are pretty deep, | 这些伤口很深 |
[21:59] | almost like he was slashed. | 几乎像是他被抓伤了 |
[22:02] | Scratching the victim down to bone, | 受害者的抓伤深至骨头 |
[22:04] | and inserting the bacteria directly | 同时细菌就直接 |
[22:06] | into the victim’s bloodstream. | 进入了受害者的血液 |
[22:08] | What kind of person doesn’t go to the hospital | 死者是个什么样的人啊 |
[22:10] | after an injury like that? | 受这么重的伤还不去医院 |
[22:11] | A very poor person? | 非常穷的穷人 |
[22:13] | He could’ve gone to the emergency room. | 那也可以去急诊室啊 |
[22:14] | Either he couldn’t get to a hospital, | 要么是他没法去医院 |
[22:16] | or he was prevented. | 要么是有人不让他去 |
[22:19] | Let’s see if Hodgins can take some samples | 看哈金斯能不能取些样本 |
[22:21] | and figure out what slashed him. | 查出他被什么器物所伤 |
[22:27] | I’m just saying | 我只是想说 |
[22:28] | that you’re more important in the lab than I am. | 在实验室里 你的工作比我的更重要 |
[22:31] | Is this some kind of test? | 你这是在试探我吗 |
[22:32] | I give them faces, which, more and more | 我只是为他们画上一张脸 而这个手段 |
[22:34] | is just not the way to identify victims, | 在识别死者身份的作用正逐渐淡化 |
[22:36] | and then, sometimes, I show how they died. | 于是我就偶尔演示一下他们怎么死的 |
[22:39] | That is very important, Angie. | 那可是很重要的工作 安琪 |
[22:41] | God help me, if you get into that | 天啊 你要是再说起那什么 |
[22:42] | “all boats rise in a flood” thing… | 洪水时船都会上升什么的 |
[22:44] | “A high tide raises all boats.” | 满潮推得群船涨 |
[22:46] | – Yeah. What? – You said flood– | -是 你说什么 -你说的洪水 |
[22:47] | a flood is a natural disaster. | 洪水可属自然灾难 |
[22:49] | What? Most boats would sink in a flood. | 我说错了吗 洪水来了大部分船都会沉的 |
[22:52] | Tide’s good, flood’s bad. | 潮水是好事 洪水是坏事 |
[22:53] | Seriously? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[22:54] | Ask New Orleans. | 去新奥尔良问问 |
[22:55] | I’m telling you that I’m feeling inadequate, | 我正在告诉你我觉得自己毫无价值 |
[22:56] | and you’re talking about boats. | 而你却在聊什么船 |
[22:58] | I mean, it’s totally… | 你也太 |
[22:59] | Hey, Sweets! Hey! Come here. | 斯维斯 过来 |
[23:02] | – Save Hodgins’ life. – Hey. | -你可是救了哈金斯一命 -喂 |
[23:05] | Uh…don’t you want to finish your… | 要不然我先让你们 |
[23:09] | …your fight? | 吵完吗 |
[23:10] | Whoa, Sweets thinks we were having a fight. | 哦 斯维斯以为我们在吵架呢 |
[23:12] | Yeah, well, he clearly doesn’t know what a fight is. | 他显然不知道什么才是真正的吵架 |
[23:14] | I gotta go. I’m gonna go figure out | 我得走了 得去查明 |
[23:15] | how our victim’s hand got slashed. I love you. | 被害者的手是如何受伤的 我爱你 |
[23:17] | Hey. Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[23:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[23:23] | Yeah. Why? | 很好啊 怎么了 |
[23:24] | If I were a psychologist, | 如果我是心理医生 |
[23:26] | I’d say that you overreacted | 我会觉得你对我和哈金斯之间的 |
[23:28] | to the slightest disagreement between me and Hodgins. | 一点小矛盾有点反应过度 |
[23:30] | Because I’m at a turning point in my own relationship. | 因为我自己的恋情正处于一个转折点上 |
[23:34] | I was gonna say that maybe you’re nervous | 其实我想说 或许你和黛西同居的事情 |
[23:36] | about moving in with Daisy. | 让你感到紧张 |
[23:37] | No, I’ve…yeah, well, I’m a little nervous. | 没有 是 有一点点紧张 |
[23:41] | You’re getting cold feet. | 你害怕了 |
[23:42] | No! | 没有 |
[23:44] | Why would I? | 怎么可能 |
[23:45] | It’s…it’s not like we’re getting married. | 又不是要结婚 |
[23:47] | Moving in together is-is… | 同居只是 |
[23:49] | you know, it’s a minor commitment. | 只是一个小小的承诺 |
[23:51] | Minor. | 小小的吗 |
[23:52] | – Oh, boy. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[23:54] | Is it possible that maybe what you’re seeing | 有没有可能 你认为这是一个 |
[23:56] | as a minor commitment, Daisy is seeing as… | 小小的承诺 黛西却认为这代表 |
[24:01] | The beginning of a whole new life together. | 两人崭新生活的开始 |
[24:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:04] | Yeah… | 是吗 |
[24:05] | It’s like you never studied psychology at all. | 感觉你从没学过心理学呢 |
[24:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:13] | You found something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[24:14] | Yeah. Keratin. | 是的 角蛋白 |
[24:17] | From a claw? | 爪子上的吗 |
[24:18] | Feline. | 猫科动物 |
[24:18] | He was slashed by a cat? | 他被猫所伤了 |
[24:19] | Yeah, but not the kind that you’re thinking. | 是啊 但不是你想象的那类猫 |
[24:21] | Don’t be so sure. | 也许就是哦 |
[24:24] | DNA results from the epithelial cells | 这是你从被害者的靴底上找到的 |
[24:26] | you found in the victim’s boot tread. | 上皮细胞的DNA检测结果 |
[24:27] | Okay, if you say tiger, then we are on the same page. | 如果你说是老虎 那我们意见一致 |
[24:30] | A Siberian tiger. | 一只东北虎 |
[24:32] | Wait… a pure-bred Siberian tiger? | 等等 一只纯种的东北虎 |
[24:35] | According to the DNA. | 据DNA结果说 是的 |
[24:36] | Does the type of tiger make a difference? | 老虎的品种很重要吗 |
[24:38] | Yeah, see, buying and selling cross-bred tigers is legal… | 没错 买卖杂种的老虎是合法的 |
[24:42] | but a pure-bred Siberian tiger, I mean, that’s… | 但是纯种的东北虎 那就 |
[24:45] | that’s a felony. | 那可是重罪 |
[24:46] | Definitely motive for murder. | 绝对可能成为杀人动机 |
[24:47] | Well, it’s only murder if we can find cause of death. | 找到死因后才能证明是谋杀 |
[24:51] | I found cause of death. | 我找到死因了 |
[24:52] | I should’ve seen this earlier. | 我早该发现的 |
[24:53] | I was a coroner in New York. | 我可在纽约做过验尸官 |
[24:54] | Wait — seen what earlier? | 等等 早该发现什么 |
[24:55] | Dr. Brennan said that the splintering showed | 布纳恩博士说骨头的分裂说明 |
[24:57] | that the bullet entered through the palm | 子弹从手掌穿进 |
[24:59] | and exited through the back of the hand… | 从手背穿出 |
[25:00] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[25:02] | Shoot me. | 向我开枪 |
[25:03] | I…beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[25:05] | No — with the marker. Shoot me. | 用笔比划比划 向我开枪 |
[25:06] | Um…okay, bang. | 那好吧 砰 |
[25:11] | It was a defensive wound. | 是防御性伤害 |
[25:13] | The bullet went through the victim’s hand | 子弹穿过了被害人的手 |
[25:15] | and then into his face. | 射进了他的脸 |
[25:16] | A hollow-point bullet. | 是中空子弹 |
[25:17] | It expanded entering the hand. | 穿过手的时候扩散了 |
[25:19] | That’s why we thought | 所以我们才以为 |
[25:19] | a nine-millimeter entered his hand | 9毫米的子弹射入了他的手 |
[25:21] | and a .45-caliber entered his face. | 点45口径的子弹射入了他的脸 |
[25:24] | One bullet, one gun, one shooter. | 一颗子弹 一把枪 一个凶手 |
[25:34] | Our victim was attacked by a pure-bred Siberian tiger. | 被害者被一只纯种东北虎攻击 |
[25:36] | The wounds he sustained gave him blood poisoning, | 伤口引发了败血症 |
[25:39] | but he did not seek medical help — why? | 他却没有去求医 为什么 |
[25:42] | That’s what I’m asking you. | 我正想问你呢 |
[25:44] | Because if he tells the hospital | 因为他若告诉医院 |
[25:45] | that he was attacked by a Siberian tiger, | 他被东北虎攻击 |
[25:47] | he ends up in prison, right? | 他会坐牢的 不是吗 |
[25:49] | Okay, the body was found here, | 尸体在这里被发现的 |
[25:51] | on the north side of the road. | 公路的北面 |
[25:52] | The road dead-ends in this valley. | 路到了山谷就断了 |
[25:54] | There’s five farms there. | 那儿有五个农场 |
[25:55] | So, if the body was found on the north side of the road, | 如果尸体是在公路的北面发现的 |
[25:57] | he was heading out. | 他就是正在往外走 |
[25:59] | – After delivering the tiger. – Right. | -送走了老虎之后 -对 |
[26:01] | Okay, so maybe the buyer of the tiger | 也许老虎的买家 |
[26:03] | sees the victim’s wound, | 看见了被害者的伤 |
[26:05] | realizes he’s gonna have to go to the hospital… | 意识到他必须上医院 |
[26:06] | No, no, no, no, that’s too risky, okay? | 不不不 风险太大了 |
[26:08] | Buying a tiger is a felony, Sweets. | 买老虎可是重罪 小甜甜 |
[26:10] | Right, right, so, maybe… | 对 没错 也许 |
[26:12] | the buyer offers to drive the victim to the hospital, | 买家主动开车送死者去医院 |
[26:15] | kills him along this deserted stretch of road. | 在荒无人烟的路上把他给杀了 |
[26:17] | You should search those five farms for a tiger. | 你应该搜查那五个农场 找找老虎 |
[26:19] | I don’t have enough for a warrant, okay? | 证据不够拿不到搜查令 知道吗 |
[26:21] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以我才叫你来 |
[26:22] | – I don’t understand. – I need you to put together | -你要我干嘛 -我想要你从心理学的角度 |
[26:24] | some kind of psychological mumbo-jumbo warrant | 组织一些证词来换个搜查令 |
[26:27] | for these five farmers. | 针对那五个农场主 |
[26:28] | Booth, I’m a professional, okay? | 布斯 我是专业人士 知道吗 |
[26:29] | I can’t just make things up, so you can get a warrant. | 不能为了你的一个搜查令我就凭空伪造啊 |
[26:31] | You’re not helping me. You…you’re not. | 你根本没在帮我 毫无帮助 |
[26:34] | Wouldn’t it make more sense if I talked to the guy | 我跟那位组织宠物展览会的人 |
[26:36] | that runs the pet expo? | 谈谈不是更好吗 |
[26:37] | I mean, maybe one of these farmers | 也许这里的某位农场主 |
[26:38] | is known to be an animal collector. | 是个动物收藏者 |
[26:40] | – That’s a good idea. – Thank you. | -注意不错 -谢谢 |
[26:41] | You know what? He’s in the interrogation room, okay? | 知道吗 他现在就在审讯室里呢 |
[26:43] | You have at him. Gotta go. | 快去吧 我得走了 |
[26:46] | You just…you just totally conned me into doing that. | 你 原来是你给我下的套啊 |
[26:49] | – Booth! – Yeah. | -布斯 -什么事 |
[26:51] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗 |
[26:52] | Well, that depends how personal here. | 那得看有多私人了 |
[26:55] | Okay, um… was it a big deal for you | 好吧 你觉得跟布纳恩博士同居 |
[26:57] | to move in with Dr. Brennan? | 是一件很重要的事吗 |
[26:58] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[26:59] | You know, big deal, like… | 就是…重要的事 就像 |
[27:01] | getting married. | 要结婚一样 |
[27:02] | Whoa– living together is not getting married, okay? | 同居可不是结婚 拜托 |
[27:04] | Getting married’s a big-boy commitment. | 结婚是男人作的承诺 |
[27:06] | Okay, yes, yes. | 是 没错 没错 |
[27:07] | I totally agree with that. | 我完全同意 |
[27:09] | For me. But, for Bones, that was a… | 对我来说是这样 但对骨头来说 |
[27:13] | that was a huge step, you know? | 是件非常大的事 |
[27:15] | Living together. | 同居 |
[27:16] | The only reason she even considered it | 她考虑同居的唯一理由 |
[27:18] | was because she was pregnant. | 就是她那时候怀孕了 |
[27:20] | Okay, so… | 好吧 所以 |
[27:21] | Dr. Brennan’s the most rational human being on the planet… | 布纳恩博士是世界上最理性的人类 |
[27:25] | and, to her, moving in together… | 而同居对她来说 都算是 |
[27:27] | Big deal. | 大事 |
[27:28] | – Big. – Huge. | -大事 -很大的事 |
[27:30] | – Huge. – Huge. | -极度重要 -极度重要 |
[27:32] | Breathe it out, kid. You’ll get him. | 深呼吸 孩子 你会长大的 |
[27:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:42] | None of these names mean anything to me. | 我根本没听说过这几个名字 |
[27:45] | Who-who are they? | 他们 他们是谁 |
[27:46] | We have reason to believe that one of them | 我们有理由相信他们中有一人 |
[27:47] | bought a Siberian tiger on the black market. | 在黑市买了一条东北虎 |
[27:49] | Oh, here we go again. | 又来了 |
[27:51] | Mr. Neibling, the victim worked at the fairgrounds | 尼布林先生 在你的宠物博览会期间 |
[27:53] | during the time of your pet exposition, all right? | 受害人就在你展销市场里工作 |
[27:55] | He was injured by a Siberian tiger. | 而且他是被一条东北虎咬伤的 |
[27:57] | Maybe one of these, | 也许这些人 |
[27:59] | one of these farmers made suspicious inquiries. | 这些农民里有人曾经做过什么诡异之举 |
[28:01] | 10,000 people came through that expo. | 博览会上一共来了一万人 |
[28:03] | We had over 200 exhibitors. | 我们有两百多个展销员 |
[28:05] | An innocent man is dead; | 一个无辜的人死了 |
[28:07] | we’re just exploring every avenue. | 每种可能都要调查一下 |
[28:09] | If he was transporting a pure-bred Siberian tiger, | 如果他运送了一条纯种的东北虎 |
[28:11] | then he was not innocent. | 那他就不是无辜的 |
[28:13] | Okay, but he didn’t deserve to die. | 好吧 但他也罪不至死 |
[28:16] | I’m not sure I agree with that. | 我可不太同意 |
[28:17] | These smugglers, they don’t care about the animals, | 这些走私贩 他们根本不关心动物 |
[28:20] | and they interfere with my legitimate business. | 而且他们把我的合法生意卷进去 |
[28:22] | Now, what happens if the press finds out | 要是有记者发现你在质询我 |
[28:24] | that you’re questioning me? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:25] | My reputation goes right into the toilet. | 我的声誉将毁于一旦 |
[28:27] | We won’t leak your name to the press. | 我们不会把你的名字泄露出去的 |
[28:32] | All right, well, let me take the names. | 好吧 把这些名字给我 |
[28:34] | I’ll ask around. | 我去调查一下 |
[28:35] | If I hear anything suspicious, I’ll get back to you. | 要是问出什么可疑的 就反馈给你 |
[28:37] | Good. Thank you, sir. | 很好 谢谢 先生 |
[28:38] | I appreciate your help. | 感谢你的协助 |
[28:42] | I love farms. | 我爱农场 |
[28:43] | Someday, Lance and I will have a farm of our own. | 总有一天 我和兰斯会拥有自己的农场 |
[28:46] | The pet expo guys | 宠物博览会上的人 |
[28:47] | didn’t recognize any of the farmers’ names. | 完全不认识这些农民的名字 |
[28:49] | Yeah, but what are the chances that a guy | 没错 但如果有人想买一只东北虎 |
[28:51] | is gonna buy a Siberian tiger with his real name, anyway? | 怎么可能会用自己的真名呢 |
[28:54] | Oh! Oh! I could call in an anonymous tip like: | 我可以留下一条匿名留言说 |
[28:57] | I hear roaring at night. | 我半夜听见了吼叫声 |
[28:59] | I was thinking more along the lines | 我想的是应该去看看 |
[29:00] | of looking at satellite photos on the Internet, | 网络上的卫星照片 |
[29:02] | and seeing if any of the farms shout “Tiger!” | 上面有没有哪个农场里有老虎 |
[29:04] | That is brilliant. | 这个办法好 |
[29:05] | Okay, here they are. | 照片在这里 |
[29:09] | – Kinda grainy. – Yeah, well, this is just | -模模糊糊的 -是啊 |
[29:11] | what the government allows us to see on the Internet. | 这些是政府允许我们看到的网络版本 |
[29:13] | You know they keep all the good stuff for themselves. | 真东西都在他们自己手里呢 |
[29:14] | Could those be endangered animals? | 那些有可能是濒危动物吗 |
[29:17] | Are blobs endangered? | 那些点点都濒危了吗 |
[29:18] | Let me try a fractal enlargement program. | 我试试分形放大程序 |
[29:20] | I’m guessing cows. | 我猜是牛 |
[29:23] | Pigs! Which are not endangered. | 说不定是猪 它们可不濒危 |
[29:25] | Unless you factor in bacon. | 除非你把培根肉也计算在内 |
[29:27] | Are those cages? | 那些是笼子吗 |
[29:29] | Yeah… they could be. | 是啊 有可能 |
[29:31] | “Could be” will not get us a warrant. | 光靠”有可能”可拿不到搜查令 |
[29:33] | Yeah, and these images haven’t been updated in over a year. | 是啊 而且这些图都是一年多以前的了 |
[29:35] | What we need is our own satellite. | 我们需要自己的卫星 |
[29:39] | Oh! We’ve got one! | 对了 我们还真有一颗 |
[29:44] | All of Neibling’s permits are up to date– | 尼布林的许可证都是有效的 |
[29:47] | there’s no citations, no violations, | 从未被传唤 也没有违规 |
[29:49] | he even got an “A” rating from the Better Business Bureau. | 商业改善局甚至还给他评了个优 |
[29:51] | Legality notwithstanding, | 尽管是合法的 |
[29:52] | why would someone willingly keep these animals as pets? | 但是为什么会有人想养这些动物当宠物呢 |
[29:56] | People who live where these creatures are indigenous, | 那些居住在这些动物的原生栖息地的人 |
[29:58] | take great lengths to keep these animals | 可是费了老大的力气 |
[30:00] | away from their homes. | 才让他们远离居民的 |
[30:01] | Look, I’m with you, man. | 听着 我同意你的看法 |
[30:02] | You want to see a wild animal, go to the zoo. | 想看野生动物 去动物园啊 |
[30:04] | Oh… I do not like zoos. | 我可不喜欢动物园 |
[30:06] | What do you mean? It’s a zoo. | 那你想说什么呢 动物园不是很好吗 |
[30:07] | Keeping animals captive for human entertainment | 把动物关起来供人类娱乐 |
[30:10] | is just wrong. | 是不对的 |
[30:11] | Come on! Don’t ruin the zoo for me. | 拜托 别把我心中的动物园给毁了 |
[30:12] | I used to go with Pops. | 我以前跟爷爷一起去的 |
[30:14] | I have great memories there. | 动物园给我的记忆很美好 |
[30:15] | I can’t wait to take Christine. | 我都等不及要带克里斯汀去了 |
[30:16] | No, that will not be happening. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[30:17] | It’s educational, okay? | 是教育性质的 好吗 |
[30:19] | What, if she doesn’t go to the zoo, | 你想 如果她不去动物园 |
[30:20] | how’s she gonna learn about the animals? | 怎么能了解动物的知识呢 |
[30:21] | The satellite system you insisted that we buy | 你坚持要买的那套电视卫星系统 |
[30:24] | provides us with 16 animal-themed channels. | 里面有十六个动物主题频道呢 |
[30:27] | One, just for penguins. | 有一个还是专门讲企鹅的 |
[30:29] | It’s not the same, okay? | 那可不一样 |
[30:30] | The TV won’t give you a balloon. | 电视又不会送你一个气球 |
[30:32] | The balloons end up in the ocean, | 气球最终会消失在海洋上 |
[30:33] | and very often choke seals. | 还很有可能会害海豹窒息 |
[30:35] | Okay, all right, you know what? | 好吧 试试这个 |
[30:36] | Find something bad to say about the kitty train they have. | 说说动物园的小猫火车有什么缺点 |
[30:39] | Burns fossil fuels just to go round and round in circles. | 燃烧矿物燃料 就为了原地打转 |
[30:42] | Cotton candy. | 棉花糖呢 |
[30:42] | Encourages Type 2 diabetes. | 诱发二型糖尿病 |
[30:44] | I could do this all day, Booth. | 这种事让我说一整天也没问题 布斯 |
[30:45] | Fine, fine. Just know that someday, | 好吧 好吧 只要你同意 |
[30:46] | we are getting a dog for Christine. | 我们要给克里斯汀买一条狗 |
[30:49] | Possibly. | 或许吧 |
[30:51] | Studies have shown that children who grow up with dogs | 有研究表明 跟狗一起长大的小孩 |
[30:52] | have stronger immune systems. | 免疫系统比别人要强 |
[30:54] | And you can play ball with them. | 而且你可以跟他们打球 |
[30:56] | If you say so. | 你想打就打吧 |
[30:57] | I do say so. And you know what? | 我想打啊 而且啊 |
[30:58] | We’re gonna name him Gretzky. | 我们要给它取个名字叫茨基 |
[31:00] | Well, we’ll see about that. | 这个再研究研究吧 |
[31:00] | Yeah, it’s Gretzky. | 就是茨基了 |
[31:01] | Here, Gretzky! Gretzky boy! | 这边 茨基 茨基小家伙 |
[31:03] | Come on, boy! Gretzky! | 快点 小家伙 茨基 |
[31:08] | I am using a World War II Spitfire, so… | 我用的是二战时期的喷火式战斗机 所以 |
[31:10] | I don’t have a lot of range. | 飞行半径比较短 |
[31:12] | And I thought you didn’t have a lot of range | 我以为你飞行半径短 |
[31:13] | ’cause you’re using a toy. | 是因为你用的是玩具呢 |
[31:14] | A hobbyist does not play with toys, | 真正的玩家可不玩玩具 |
[31:17] | he works with replicas. | 玩的都是真品复制 |
[31:18] | All right, so, you getting the signal? | 好了 你们能收到信号吗 |
[31:20] | Yeah, yeah, and I like the replica, sweetie. | 收到了 我喜欢这复制品 亲爱的 |
[31:22] | It’s awesome. | 真是太棒了 |
[31:23] | Fine. I’m the bad guy. | 好吧 就我是大坏蛋 |
[31:25] | All right, here we go. | 好了 出发 |
[31:41] | Ooh, we’re getting a good signal. | 信号不错 |
[31:42] | A goat… more pigs… | 一只山羊 还有几头猪 |
[31:45] | lots of cows… | 很多头牛 |
[31:46] | Try to limit the play-by-play | 咱还是把实况解说 |
[31:47] | to the exotic animals, Ms. Wick. | 局限在不常见的动物上吧 维克小姐 |
[31:49] | Well, I grew up in the city, so they’re all exotic to me. | 我在城市长大 这些动物都不常见 |
[31:52] | Can you get any higher? | 能飞高一点吗 |
[31:55] | It’s a Spitfire. | 这可是喷火式 |
[32:02] | Cages! | 笼子 |
[32:03] | Can you get up under those trees? | 能在那些树下面盘旋一下吗 |
[32:11] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[32:12] | A camel! Zebra! | 骆驼 斑马 |
[32:15] | Is that a wolf? | 那是狼吗 |
[32:17] | A kangaroo! | 袋鼠 |
[32:18] | You know, Booth can tell a judge | 布斯可以告诉法官 |
[32:19] | that we got this video from a hobbyist. | 我们从一个业余爱好者手里拿到这段视频 |
[32:21] | This is definitely enough to get us a warrant. | 这足够帮我们取得搜查令了 |
[32:25] | Oh, no, no, no…! | 哦 不不不 |
[32:34] | Thomas Casey, FBI! | 托马斯·凯西 开门 联邦调查局 |
[32:37] | Casey, open up! We have a warrant! | 凯西 开门 我们有搜查令 |
[32:39] | Booth, the cages are over here but… I don’t see a tiger. | 布斯 笼子在那边 但我没看到老虎 |
[32:43] | Bones, wait up. Bones! | 骨头 等一下 骨头 |
[32:50] | There’s a wolf, a kangaroo, a zebra… | 这里有狼 袋鼠 斑马 |
[32:52] | All legal, Bones. | 都是合法的 骨头 |
[32:53] | The state doesn’t even require them to be registered. | 在这个州 它们甚至不必注册在案 |
[32:56] | Really? You have to register | 真的 咱养条狗都得登记 |
[32:56] | for a dog but not a wolf? | 养条狼却不用 |
[32:58] | It’s horrible, Booth. | 这太糟糕了 布斯 |
[32:59] | None of these animals should be kept like this. | 动物们不该像这样被困在牢笼里 |
[33:01] | If only you were president, Bones. | 除非你当选总统 骨头 |
[33:02] | If only. | 除非 |
[33:05] | What are you doing? You can’t be here. | 你们在干嘛 你们不能进来 |
[33:06] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down there, okay? | 慢着点 好吗 |
[33:08] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[33:09] | We have a warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[33:11] | For what? I haven’t done anything wrong. | 搜查什么 我又没犯法 |
[33:13] | What about these animals? | 那这些动物呢 |
[33:14] | They’re not meant to be kept as pets. | 它们不该被当做宠物来饲养 |
[33:16] | Hey, all these animals are legal. | 它们可都是合法的 |
[33:17] | Well, we’re here about your Siberian tiger. | 我们是为了你的东北虎而来 |
[33:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[33:22] | You see a tiger? | 你看到老虎了吗 |
[33:23] | Because I don’t. | 反正我没看到 |
[33:24] | What I see is an empty cage over there. | 我看到的是一个空笼子 |
[33:26] | You waiting for something? | 你在等什么动物吗 |
[33:27] | I hope I can find a chimp. | 我希望能找一只黑猩猩 |
[33:29] | Chimp? | 黑猩猩 |
[33:31] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -上帝啊 -咋了 |
[33:33] | Carrion birds. | 食腐鸟 |
[33:34] | What? That’s bad. | 什么 那可不妙 |
[33:46] | Go. | 走开 |
[33:47] | Go! | 走开 |
[33:49] | Go! Go! | 走开 |
[33:52] | You shot it! | 你开枪打死了它 |
[33:53] | You killed it! | 你杀了它 |
[33:54] | I had to; it was out of control, | 我也是迫不得已 它失控了 |
[33:56] | trying to get out | 非要从笼子里出来 |
[33:57] | and go for the other animals. | 还想把别的动物吃掉 |
[33:58] | Whoa, easy. You shot your own tiger? | 放轻松 你开枪打死自己养的老虎 |
[34:03] | How could… how could he do that? | 他怎么能 他怎么能那么做 |
[34:05] | How could you do that?! | 你怎能如此丧尽天良 |
[34:06] | Easy, easy! Relax. | 放松 没事 |
[34:09] | All right, easy, easy, easy, easy. | 好了 不哭不哭 |
[34:11] | Okay, it’s all right. | 好了 没事的 |
[34:13] | It’s gonna be okay, Bones. Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 骨头 别太激动 |
[34:17] | What I want to know is how many things we can charge him with. | 我想知道 我们能以哪些罪名起诉他 |
[34:19] | Well, we got him killing an endangered species. | 我们可以用杀害濒危物种的罪名起诉他 |
[34:21] | Does that carry the death penalty? | 足够判他死刑吗 |
[34:23] | $50,000 fine, a year in jail. | 五万美金罚款 一年监禁 |
[34:25] | When I am president, killing tigers | 有朝一日我做了总统 |
[34:27] | will be a death penalty offense. | 弑虎者 杀无赦 |
[34:28] | Well, the president isn’t actually a dictator, Bones. | 其实做了总统也不能这么独裁 骨头 |
[34:31] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:32] | I’ll have to convince two other branches of the government | 我会去说服另外两个政府分支 |
[34:34] | to execute animal traffickers. | 重罚野生动物走私贩 |
[34:36] | You know what, you’re very persuasive | 知道吗 当你下定决心的时候 |
[34:38] | when you set your mind to something. | 你很有说服力的 |
[34:41] | That animal was beautiful. | 多漂亮的老虎啊 |
[34:43] | It was beautiful and rare, just like you. | 美丽且珍贵 正如我的小骨头你一样 |
[34:45] | You should leverage the tiger buyer | 你得通过老虎的买家 |
[34:48] | into ratting out whoever he bought the tiger from. | 顺藤摸瓜 查出老虎是哪里买到的 |
[34:50] | Sorry, did you hear what I said? It was very sweet. | 你听到我刚刚的话了吗 我说的多好啊 |
[34:53] | Maybe we can bring down the entire criminal organization. | 或许我们可以一举打掉整个犯罪组织 |
[34:56] | Right, let’s do that. | 好吧 我们行动起来 |
[34:57] | Let’s bring them all down. | 把他们连窝端了 |
[35:00] | I shot that tiger in self-defense. | 我开枪打死那老虎是处于正当防卫 |
[35:02] | It was a man-killer. | 那可是个吃人的家伙 |
[35:04] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[35:04] | We are charging you with murder. | 我们以谋杀罪起诉你 |
[35:06] | For the tiger?! | 谋杀老虎 |
[35:07] | No, for Jared Drew. | 不 谋杀杰瑞德·德鲁 |
[35:08] | Who is Jared Drew? | 杰瑞德·德鲁是谁 |
[35:10] | He’s the poor bastard who delivered | 那个把老虎送到你农场里的 |
[35:11] | the tiger to your farm. | 可怜的混蛋 |
[35:13] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗 |
[35:14] | Yes, he’s dead. | 是的 他死了 |
[35:15] | That guy was really sick. | 那个家伙病得不轻 |
[35:16] | He could barely stand up. | 都快站不起来了 |
[35:17] | He probably died of whatever disease he had. | 估计他是病死的吧 |
[35:20] | We think that you offered to drive him to the hospital. | 我们认为你开车送他去医院 |
[35:23] | Killed him on the way. | 行至半路 动手杀人 |
[35:24] | And then buried him at the side of the road. | 埋尸路边 |
[35:26] | I didn’t drive him anywhere. | 我就没开车送过他 |
[35:27] | He was too sick to drive himself. | 他病得不轻 自己根本没办法开车 |
[35:29] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说过的啊 |
[35:30] | He didn’t have to drive himself. | 他不用自己开车 |
[35:31] | There was the other guy. | 还有一个人呢 |
[35:34] | Other guy? | 还有一个人 |
[35:35] | What other guy? | 还有一个什么人 |
[35:37] | Two of them brought me the tiger. | 给我送老虎的有两个人啊 |
[35:39] | What did the other one look like? | 另外那个人长什么样 |
[35:40] | I don’t know. He waited in the truck. | 我不知道 他坐在卡车里等 |
[35:42] | I never got a good look. | 我都没看清他长什么样 |
[35:43] | Yeah, well, we’re still charging you with murder. | 好吧 我们还是以谋杀罪起诉你 |
[35:45] | But I didn’t kill anyone. | 但我没杀人啊 |
[35:46] | Yeah, but purchasing that tiger | 没错 但是买老虎 |
[35:48] | and transporting it over a state line, | 运输过州界线 |
[35:49] | that’s a felony. | 这是重罪 |
[35:50] | Someone dies in the commission of that felony, | 有人因为这项委托运输的重罪而丧命 |
[35:52] | everyone involved is guilty of homicide, pal. | 相关人员都牵涉进这桩谋杀案了 伙计 |
[35:54] | Right there, that’s why, when I’m president, | 说得好 如果我做了总统 |
[35:56] | you get appointed to head up the FBI. | 就提拔你做联邦调查局的头头 |
[35:58] | There we go. Thank you. | 说定了 多谢 |
[36:01] | Who was the man in the truck? | 坐在卡车里的人是谁 |
[36:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:06] | I’ll tell you everything i do know. | 我把自己知道的一切都告诉你 |
[36:07] | You write down that I cooperated. | 你们写报告的时候得写我协助破案 |
[36:09] | Sure, go ahead. | 行 说吧 |
[36:11] | I’m looking online for cool animals for my collection, | 当时我正在网上找奇珍异兽来扩大收藏 |
[36:14] | five clicks later, there’s somebody wants to sell | 轻点鼠标 看到有个人想要出售 |
[36:16] | a Siberian tiger. | 一头东北虎 |
[36:17] | You bought it online? | 你从网上买的老虎 |
[36:19] | “Siberian tiger available. Serious inquiries only.” | 现出售一东北虎 非诚勿扰 |
[36:23] | No names. | 匿名 |
[36:24] | Just a e-mail telling me to meet a guy | 只有一封电邮告诉我 |
[36:26] | named Juan at the fairground, | 让我去露天市场找一个叫胡安的人 |
[36:27] | give him half the money in an envelope. | 把一半的钱装在信封里给他 |
[36:33] | I only took an envelope from the guy. | 我只是从那个人手里取走了一个信封 |
[36:34] | I didn’t even know what was inside. | 我都不知道信封里装的是什么 |
[36:36] | Come on, Juan. | 拜托 胡安 |
[36:37] | You know what an envelope full of cash feels like. | 手握装满钱的信封 怎么可能感觉不到 |
[36:40] | You took the money and then delivered a tiger. | 你拿走了钱 运送了一头老虎 |
[36:43] | A tiger? | 老虎 |
[36:44] | The money was for a tiger? | 那笔钱是用来买老虎的吗 |
[36:46] | The envelope full of cash, who did you give it to? | 装满现金的信封 你交给了谁 |
[36:49] | Mr. Neibling. | 尼布林先生 |
[36:50] | Eric Neibling? | 艾力克·尼布林 |
[36:52] | I don’t know his first name, man. | 我不知道他叫什么 |
[36:53] | It’s Mr. Neibling, the boss. | 只知道尼布林先生 老板 |
[36:55] | I give him the envelope, | 我给他信封 |
[36:56] | he gives me 50 bucks. | 他给我五十美元 |
[36:58] | He asks me to send him a good worker, | 他让我找一个能干的工人 |
[37:00] | he gives me another $50. | 就再给我五十美元 |
[37:01] | You sent him Jared Drew. | 你派了杰瑞德·德鲁过去 |
[37:03] | Poor guy, man. | 可怜的家伙 |
[37:04] | All he wanted was to make enough money | 他只是想多赚点钱 |
[37:05] | and hold his head high with his wife and kids. | 在妻儿面前抬起头做人 |
[37:16] | You know what, this makes complete sense to me now. | 现在我完全明白了 |
[37:19] | You saw the buyer’s name on the list that we gave you. | 你从我们给你的名单上看到买家的名字 |
[37:21] | So what do you do? You call him up, | 你做了什么 给他打电话 |
[37:22] | you say, “Quick, get rid of the tiger.” | 告诉他 赶快把老虎干掉 |
[37:24] | Show me the phone records you’ve got to prove that. | 把通话记录拿出来看看 |
[37:28] | I thought so. | 我猜也是 |
[37:29] | Something wrong with you? You need a glass of water? | 你不舒服吗 要喝杯水吗 |
[37:31] | I got a stomach bug or something. | 我胃不太舒服 |
[37:33] | He’s sick. | 他病了 |
[37:35] | What you have is nascent osteonecrotic septicemia. | 你患了初期骨质坏死败血症 |
[37:39] | Blood poisoning. | 也就是血液中毒 |
[37:39] | You got it when you shot Jared Drew in the face. | 是你朝杰瑞德·德鲁面部开枪时弄到的 |
[37:41] | Right, from the blowback. | 对 射击气体后泄 |
[37:43] | I got the sniffles from shooting someone? | 我流鼻涕是因为射杀了别人? |
[37:46] | Come on, do you know | 拜托 你们知道 |
[37:48] | how much face time I have with the public? | 我抛头露面的时间有多少吗 |
[37:50] | He has to have a fragment of the victim’s bone | 他射杀死者时 身上必定残留了 |
[37:52] | somewhere hit him. | 死者的骨头碎片 |
[37:53] | How big? | 碎片有多大 |
[37:54] | A sliver, probably in his face. | 一小片 很可能在他的脸上 |
[37:56] | You know what? I think I’m gonna leave. | 我要走了 |
[37:57] | Whoa, you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都不能去 |
[38:00] | His face looks fine to me. | 他的脸没问题啊 |
[38:02] | Sit down. Sit. | 坐下 坐 |
[38:03] | Where else does blowback hit? | 气体后泄还会打到什么位置 |
[38:05] | Put your hands on the table. | 把手放在桌上 |
[38:07] | I want a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[38:08] | You’re gonna need one. | 你会用得着的 |
[38:09] | Put your hands on the table. | 把手放在桌上 |
[38:13] | Right-handed. | 惯用右手 |
[38:17] | Right hand holds the gun. | 右手持枪 |
[38:19] | If I went to the hospital and they found out about the tiger, | 如果我去了医院 他们发现了老虎 |
[38:21] | I would’ve been ruined. | 那我就完了 |
[38:24] | Look at that, huh? | 你瞧 |
[38:25] | You traded in 50 grand | 五万美元 一年监禁 |
[38:26] | and a year in jail for the death penalty. | 却被你换成了死刑 |
[38:45] | Lance! | 兰斯 |
[38:46] | Hey. Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[38:47] | – Why didn’t you go in? – I thought we’d go in together. | -你怎么不进去 -我想咱俩一起进去 |
[38:52] | Is this your place? | 你们住在这儿吗 |
[38:53] | – Yeah. – Oh, wow, it looks great. | -是的 -不错啊 |
[38:56] | We didn’t invite you in but… | 虽然我们没邀请你们来 不过 |
[38:58] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:59] | We’ll have a housewarming party when we’re settled. | 我们安顿后会举办个乔迁聚会 |
[39:01] | You should carry her over the threshold. | 你应该抱她进家门 |
[39:03] | Girls love that stuff. | 女孩子都喜欢这样 |
[39:04] | Oh, don’t bother. | 算了吧 |
[39:05] | I had a lump on my head for weeks | 我头上撞出来那个包 几个星期才下去 |
[39:07] | and he threw out his back. | 他后背也弄伤了 |
[39:09] | Threshold-carrying is kind of a marriage thing, | 抱新娘进门这事儿像是结婚时才做的 |
[39:11] | – and we’re not actually… – We will do it. | -我们又不是真的… – 我们会做的 |
[39:12] | Lance is so strong. | 兰斯那么强壮 |
[39:16] | Okay, well, we’ll leave you to it. | 好吧 不妨碍你们了 |
[39:17] | – Yeah, yeah. – All right. | -对啊 -再见 |
[39:18] | See you guys. | 再见 |
[39:23] | I’m not doing it. | 我不会那样做 |
[39:25] | I’ll wrap my arms around your neck and hang on. | 我把手绕着你的脖子不放手 |
[39:27] | It will be easy. | 没什么难的 |
[39:29] | No, I’m… | 不 我… |
[39:30] | I’m not going into the apartment. | 我不会进屋的 |
[39:32] | Oh, why? | 为什么 |
[39:33] | Because I-I underestimated the meaning. | 因为我低估了同居的意义 |
[39:36] | Which is ironic ’cause, you know, | 很讽刺 因为你知道 |
[39:38] | I’m trained to discern nuance. | 我的强项是辨别事物细微的差别 |
[39:40] | Stop talking like that. | 别这么说了 |
[39:42] | When were you thinking we’d get married? | 你有没有想过我们何时结婚 |
[39:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:46] | A year maybe. | 或许一年 |
[39:48] | Sooner if I get pregnant. | 要是我怀孕了也许更快 |
[39:52] | You want to get married before we live together. | 你是想结婚后才一起住吗 |
[39:55] | That’s fine. | 没问题啊 |
[39:56] | My answer is yes. | 我的回答是愿意 |
[39:57] | No, no, no, no. I’m… | 不 不 我没有… |
[39:59] | I’m not thinking about getting married at all. | 我完全没想过结婚的事 |
[40:02] | But we’re moving in together. | 但我们要住在一起了 |
[40:04] | Um, I misconstrued the significance. | 我误解了同居的意义 |
[40:10] | I got it all wrong. | 我完全搞错了 |
[40:12] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:15] | First month’s rent and last month’s rent is paid. | 我付了两个月的房租 |
[40:20] | So you have two months to figure out what you want to do. | 你有两个月时间来做决定 |
[40:26] | We’re not moving in together? | 我们不同居了吗 |
[40:30] | We’re breaking up. | 我们分手吧 |
[40:36] | I’m… | 我… |
[40:38] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:41] | I really am. | 真的 |
[41:02] | Caroline offered to drop the charges | 卡罗琳提出撤销原指控 |
[41:03] | to second degree murder | 控罪降为二级谋杀 |
[41:04] | if Neibling gave us the names of suppliers. | 前提是尼布林说出卖家的名字 |
[41:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:07] | I hope Caroline puts all of them in little cages. | 我希望卡罗琳把他们都关在小笼子里 |
[41:10] | Right. | 赞成 |
[41:13] | Did you know that Abraham Lincoln was a bartender? | 你知道亚伯拉罕·林肯曾是个酒保吗 |
[41:16] | Grover Cleveland was a hangman. | 格罗弗·克利夫兰曾是个刽子手 |
[41:18] | Andrew Johnson was a tailor. | 安德鲁·约翰逊曾是个裁缝 |
[41:20] | Well, I’m sure you would be the smartest president. | 我肯定你会是最聪明的总统 |
[41:22] | I’m not sure. | 我不敢肯定 |
[41:24] | James Garfield could simultaneously write Latin | 詹姆斯·加菲尔德可以一只手写拉丁文 |
[41:26] | with one hand and Greek with the other. | 同时另一只手写希腊文 |
[41:28] | That’s just a trick. | 那不过是个花招 |
[41:30] | So now you think I’d be a good president? | 现在你觉得我会是个好总统了? |
[41:32] | Um, no, I don’t. | 不觉得 |
[41:35] | You know you’re an atheist, | 你是无神论者 |
[41:36] | you’re not diplomatic, | 也不懂外交 |
[41:37] | and you think America is an empire. | 你认为美国是个帝国 |
[41:38] | America is an empire. | 美国就是个帝国啊 |
[41:39] | And I really, really wouldn’t give you | 我是绝对不会把自己的军队 |
[41:41] | your own army or nuclear weapons. | 和核武器的交给你的 |
[41:42] | That would just be a disaster. | 这只会是一场灾难 |
[41:45] | Because I’m like a tiger? | 因为我像老虎吗 |
[41:46] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[41:47] | Earlier today, | 今天早些时候 |
[41:48] | you said I reminded you of a wild tiger. | 你说我像一只猛虎 |
[41:51] | I did. You do. | 我是说过 你确实像 |
[41:53] | You called me rare and beautiful. | 你称我为珍稀而美丽 |
[41:55] | Like a tiger, you said. | 就像一只老虎 你说过的 |
[41:56] | I thought you didn’t hear. | 我还以为你没听见呢 |
[41:58] | Wild tigers do not have the qualities of a good president. | 猛虎就没有潜质做个好总统吗 |
[42:01] | You know what, Bones, | 你知道吗 骨头 |
[42:04] | I wouldn’t vote for you, | 我不会投你票 |
[42:05] | but I would definitely encourage other people | 但我肯定会鼓励其他人 |
[42:08] | to vote for you. | 投你一票 |
[42:10] | That’s irrational. | 很不理智 |
[42:11] | Yeah, well, so is politics and love. | 对啊 政治与爱情都是不理智的 |
[42:16] | I think you’re trying to convey | 我觉得你是想表明 |
[42:18] | that you no longer would like to discuss politics. | 你不想再讨论政治了 |
[42:21] | Unless we’re talking about JFK and Marilyn Monroe. | 除非我们谈论的是肯尼迪和玛丽莲·梦露 |
[42:25] | Booth, what are you doing? Where are you going? | 布斯 你在干吗 想躲到哪里去 |