时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你拿我寻开心吧 |
[01:18] | 800 bucks for a stroller? | 八百块买一辆婴儿车 |
[01:19] | I have done extensive research, Booth. | 我做了深入调查 布斯 |
[01:22] | This is the best stroller on the market. | 这是目前市场上最好的婴儿车了 |
[01:24] | Plus, the design is beautiful. | 再加上 它的设计美观 |
[01:26] | And it’s cerise. | 还是樱桃红 |
[01:29] | It has a name? | 这车还有名字 |
[01:30] | Color. Cerise is a color. | 颜色 樱桃红是种颜色 |
[01:31] | Look, I only paid 500 bucks for my first car. | 我第一辆座驾才花了五百块 |
[01:34] | – I can afford it. – No. | -我付得起 -不行 |
[01:36] | We’ve been through this. | 这问题我们讨论过了 |
[01:37] | All our expenses are split right down the line. | 所有的开销一律平摊 |
[01:39] | You’re too sensitive. | 你太敏感了 |
[01:40] | It’s just money. | 不就是钱吗 |
[01:41] | Rich people always say that. | 有钱人就是这种论调 |
[01:42] | That’s what they say. | 他们就爱这么说 |
[01:44] | Well, didn’t you say that you might be getting a raise soon? | 你不是说你很快能涨工钱吗 |
[01:46] | And until then, | 在此之前 |
[01:47] | Christine will be fine in a cheaper stroller | 克里斯汀用便宜的婴儿车也不错 |
[01:49] | that’s a color people have heard of, like… | 买大家都听说过的颜色 比如 |
[01:51] | Don’t do that. Not that look, please. | 别这样 别那副表情了 |
[01:53] | Don’t give me the sad eyes. | 别用那种哀怨的眼神看我 |
[01:55] | – Please. – Ah, come on. | -求你 -拜托 |
[01:57] | No, I’m not looking. I’m driving. | 不行 我不看你 我在开车 |
[01:58] | – Come on. – Just keep driving. | -别这样 -我要好好开车 |
[02:00] | Oh, you were never able to do this look before the baby. | 宝宝出生之前你可是挤不出这种表情的 |
[02:04] | What did the baby do to you? | 宝宝到底对你施什么法了 |
[02:06] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[02:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:11] | All right, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[02:12] | There was an explosion in the parking garage | 贝尔德酒店的停车场 |
[02:14] | of the Baird Hotel. | 发生了爆炸 |
[02:15] | Let’s go. Hold on. | 出发吧 先等等 |
[02:17] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[02:18] | Yeah, hey, Caroline. | 喂 卡罗琳 |
[02:19] | If this is about the explosion at the Baird Hotel, | 如果是贝尔德酒店爆炸案的事 |
[02:21] | we were already on our way. | 我们正往那走呢 |
[02:23] | What? Wait a second. Why not? | 什么 等一下 为什么不行 |
[02:24] | Wait, I always go with Bones. | 等等 我向来都和骨头一起去 |
[02:26] | Okay, okay, I’m… | 好吧 我 |
[02:29] | – What is it? – She just hangs up on me. | -怎么了 -她居然挂我电话 |
[02:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:31] | Caroline needs to see me in the office. | 卡罗琳要我去办公室等她 |
[02:33] | I guess I’ll just have to meet you at the crime scene later. | 我想只能晚点在现场见了 |
[02:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:37] | Cerise? | 樱桃红 |
[02:38] | I’ll pick up one of these on the way. | 我要顺路买一辆这婴儿车 |
[02:39] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[02:41] | I can stop at the store. | 我可以在那家店下车 |
[02:42] | It won’t take a second. | 花不了多长时间的 |
[02:43] | – No, no, no. – Please? | -不 不行 -拜托了 |
[02:48] | I’ve got another piece over here. | 我在这边还发现了一块 |
[02:50] | More bags, please. | 请再给我些袋子 |
[03:00] | When they said, “Bomb”, they weren’t kidding, right? | 说到”炸弹” 还真不是开玩笑 对吗 |
[03:03] | Seems that the victim left the hotel | 看来死者一离开酒店 |
[03:05] | to get to his car and kaboom. | 来取车就发生了大爆炸 |
[03:07] | Ah, it’s a good argument for valet parking. | 没理由不选代客泊车了 |
[03:10] | How many victims? | 有几名死者 |
[03:11] | Well, no duplication of organs so far. | 目前为止没发现同样的内脏 |
[03:14] | Looks like just the one. | 应该只有一个 |
[03:15] | Lone victim could mean a targeted hit. | 单一的受害人也许意味着这是谋杀 |
[03:18] | Well, we’re gonna be here for a while. | 我们得在这里待一段时间了 |
[03:20] | The body parts are spread over most of the third floor. | 尸块几乎散落了整个三楼 |
[03:23] | Yeah, his body was blown pretty much everywhere. | 是啊 他的尸体几乎被炸得遍地都是 |
[03:25] | Here, found this chunk of mystery muscle | 看 这块谜一样的肌肉 |
[03:29] | wedged in the undercarriage. | 嵌进了车底盘 |
[03:31] | It’s pharynx, | 是咽喉的部分 |
[03:32] | but thank you all the same, Dr. Hodgins. | 不过还是感激不尽 哈金斯博士 |
[03:34] | No cratering under the car, so it wasn’t a chassis bomb. | 车底盘没有弹坑 所以炸弹没装在底盘 |
[03:38] | The stall amplified the blast. | 这个隔间增加了爆炸的破坏力 |
[03:40] | So, since the walls are actually solid concrete, | 因为所有的墙都是坚固的混凝土 |
[03:43] | the blast wave bounced off them | 爆炸的冲击力冲到到墙上 |
[03:45] | and shot out like a cannon. | 像炮弹一样反弹过来 |
[03:46] | Maybe, you don’t sound so happy about it. | 你用不着说得这么开心吧 |
[03:48] | It’s kind of creepy. | 其实挺毛骨悚然的 |
[03:49] | Nah, I’ve loved combustion variables | 非也 自从我为了中学的 |
[03:51] | ever since I blew up the multipurpose room | 科学展览会项目 炸了多功能实验室之后 |
[03:53] | for my middle school science fair project. | 我就爱上氧化反应的不稳定了 |
[03:56] | First time I made it onto a watch list. | 那是我头一次进入了重点看管对象 |
[03:58] | Yeah, that’s a lot less creepy. | 是吗 这就不毛骨悚然了吗 |
[04:00] | The bomb techs said that when the gas tank blew, | 爆破专家说汽油桶爆炸的时候 |
[04:03] | it turned the stall into a blast furnace. | 把整个隔间变成了一座高炉 |
[04:05] | So, no VIN number. | 所以车辆识别码没了 |
[04:07] | No license plates left. | 车牌也没留下 |
[04:09] | I have to study the victim’s bones back at the lab | 我必须回实验室检测死者的尸骨 |
[04:12] | in order to do a proper identification. | 才能查出他的身份 |
[04:14] | Picking up a bouquet of sodium nitrate, | 闻到了一股硝酸钠 |
[04:18] | ammonium nitrate, | 还有硝酸铵的味道 |
[04:19] | ooh, just a hint of what? | 想到什么了 |
[04:22] | Sour milk or– what is that– rotten eggs? | 发臭的牛奶 还是臭鸡蛋 |
[04:24] | I know that smell. | 我熟悉那味道 |
[04:26] | It’s intestines and stomach. | 是大小肠和胃 |
[04:27] | Stomach and intestines can be useful, | 胃和大小肠能派上用场 |
[04:29] | – so if you can keep an eye out… – Found ’em. | -如果你能留心 -找到了 |
[04:32] | Oh, don’t move, Dr. Hodgins. | 别动 哈金斯博士 |
[04:34] | Mm-mm, wouldn’t think of it. | 没那个念头 |
[04:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:40] | Um, could you take the big pieces off first? | 能先拿走那条最大的吗 |
[04:46] | Just a couple more little ones. | 先得把两条小的拿走 |
[05:24] | The body suffered an immediate | 尸体是被瞬间彻底地 |
[05:25] | and complete disruption. | 化整为零了 |
[05:27] | Burns, lacerations, contusions. | 灼烧 撕裂 挫伤 |
[05:30] | Soft tissue was extensively mangled. | 软组织基本都被损坏了 |
[05:33] | The skull was severed at the atlas and axis. | 头骨是从寰枢椎被截断的 |
[05:37] | All right, I’m no coroner, | 好吧 虽然我不是验尸官 |
[05:38] | but I’m saying the cause of death was a humongous explosion. | 但我看死因就是剧烈爆炸 |
[05:41] | The coroner concurs. | 验尸官表示同意 |
[05:43] | Osteon density of the victim’s femur suggests mid-40s. | 被害者的股骨密度表明其年龄在四十多岁 |
[05:47] | I’m gonna start a facial reconstruction. | 我会开始进行面部重建 |
[05:49] | Can I borrow the skull before you pull the gunk off of it? | 在你清理完这个头骨之前我能先借走它吗 |
[05:52] | Oh, here’s some nose to go with. | 带上这个鼻子 |
[05:55] | Yummy. | 真好看 |
[05:56] | Check out this plastic. | 来看这片塑料 |
[05:58] | Propylene. | 是丙烯制品 |
[05:59] | It’s an UltraGulp cup. | 这是个超大饮料杯 |
[06:02] | The plastic on this one fragmented outward, | 这片塑料是向外断裂的 |
[06:04] | so the killer must have used it to conceal the bomb. | 杀手肯定是用它来装炸弹的 |
[06:06] | Which means we can narrow our suspect down | 我们可以缩小嫌疑范围到 |
[06:08] | to anyone with access to an UltraGulp cup. | 所有能拿到超大饮料杯的人 |
[06:13] | The case practically solves itself. | 这案子基本自己破了 |
[06:17] | Look, Caroline, I gotta go. | 卡罗琳 我得走了 |
[06:19] | I can’t wait any longer. | 我不能再等了 |
[06:19] | If you need me, just call my cell. | 如果你要找我 就打我的手机 |
[06:21] | All right, start with the, uh, hotel security, you know. | 好了 从宾馆的保安开始查 |
[06:24] | They should have surveillance tapes. | 他们应该有监控录像 |
[06:26] | Daisy’s gonna be gone for five days, | 黛西要离开五天 |
[06:27] | so I have to figure out what to buy her. | 我得想想给她买什么礼物 |
[06:28] | Sweets, a guy just blew up. | 小甜甜 有人刚刚被炸死了 |
[06:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:31] | Why do you have to buy her a gift? | 为什么你一定要给她买礼物 |
[06:32] | I like buying her things. | 我喜欢给她买东西 |
[06:33] | Okay, you know what you would say to me? | 如果这是我 知道你会怎么说吗 |
[06:35] | You’d say you were overcompensating. | 你会说这是过度补偿 |
[06:36] | Over… why would I be overcompensating? | 过度…为什么我要过度补偿她 |
[06:38] | Wow, you’re a little defensive. | 你的防范心理很重啊 |
[06:40] | No, I’m not. Am I? | 不 我没有 我有吗 |
[06:41] | – Little bit. – I don’t think so. | -有一点 -我不觉得 |
[06:42] | Just a little bit, there. | 只有一点而已 |
[06:43] | I just left you a message. | 我刚给你留了言 |
[06:44] | Cherie, I need to see you in your office. | 亲爱的 和我到你办公室谈谈 |
[06:46] | Oh, no, no, no, we’re going to the Baird Hotel, you know. | 不 我们要去贝尔德酒店 你知道的 |
[06:47] | We’re gonna go look at some surveillance tapes. | 我们要去看监控录像 |
[06:49] | Seeley Booth! | 瑟雷·布斯 |
[06:49] | When I drag myself out of the relative comforts of my cramped office, | 当我离开我那狭小但舒适的办公室时 |
[06:53] | it means that it’s urgent. | 说明事情是很紧急的 |
[06:54] | Sweet Pea will get the tapes. | 小甜甜会去拿录像的 |
[06:56] | You been to blockbuster, right? | 你跟爆炸犯打过交道是不是 |
[06:58] | Same principle. | 道理是一样的 |
[06:59] | No, no, no, he can’t go alone. That’s not protocol. | 不行 他不能一个人去 不符合制度 |
[07:01] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:05] | You, are you an agent? | 你 你是探员吗 |
[07:07] | Uh, yes, ma’am, | 是的 女士 |
[07:08] | special Agent Olivia Sparling. | 我是特别探员奥利维亚·斯帕林 |
[07:09] | I’m new here. | 我是新人 |
[07:10] | You’ll do. | 你就可以 |
[07:11] | Someone went boom at the Baird. | 有人在贝尔德酒店被炸死了 |
[07:13] | Find out who did it and bring ’em to justice. | 去查出是谁干的 把他们逮捕归案 |
[07:15] | Easy peasy. Dr. Sweets will fill you in. | 易如反掌 斯维斯博士会告诉你详情 |
[07:16] | Ain’t no easy peasy about this, okay? | 这不是什么易如反掌的事 明白吗 |
[07:19] | This is my case. | 这是我的案子 |
[07:20] | Don’t be possessive, cherie. | 占有欲别这么强 亲爱的 |
[07:22] | – Now it’s their case, too. – What? | -现在这也是他们的案子了 -什么 |
[07:23] | And your bosses say you are mine until further notice. | 而且你上司说在下一个通知前你是我的人 |
[07:31] | You two are working together. | 你俩一起去查案吧 |
[07:32] | – Ah, but… – You heard the man. Lovely. | -但… -你听他说了 亲爱的 |
[07:35] | Now let’s stroll to your office. | 现在去你的办公室吧 |
[07:38] | Looks like we’re working together. | 看来我们要一起共事了 |
[07:41] | Why did she call you doctor? | 为什么她叫你博士 |
[07:43] | Because I’m a doctor. | 因为我是一个博士 |
[07:44] | I’m a psychologist, a profiler. | 心理学家 罪犯侧写专家 |
[07:46] | You got to be kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[07:47] | I’m working with a shrink. | 我居然要和一个心理医生去查案 |
[07:49] | I’m more than just a shrink. | 我比心理医生好多了 |
[07:51] | Okay? The bureau gave me a gun, okay? | 明白吗 局里还给我配了把枪呢 |
[07:54] | I should take the lead on questioning people. | 应该由我来主导盘问工作 |
[07:57] | It’s kind of my thing. | 这是我的专长 |
[07:59] | Just don’t shoot me. | 别开枪射到我就行 |
[08:03] | I was having lunch at the commissary, | 我本来在餐厅吃午饭 |
[08:05] | minding my own ham and rye, | 享受着我火腿和黑麦面包 |
[08:08] | when my boss came up steaming | 这时我的上司怒气冲冲地跑来 |
[08:10] | that he was going to get the DOJ bean counters to look into your budget. | 他要叫司法部的会计来查你的预算 |
[08:14] | Why? We have the highest conviction rate in the district. | 为什么 我们在区里的定罪率是最高的 |
[08:16] | And the highest cost per conviction. | 但每个案子的花费也是最高的 |
[08:18] | And they’re blaming me, too, | 他们也怪上我了 |
[08:19] | ’cause I work with you people. | 因为我和你们一起共事 |
[08:21] | So, you’re gonna have to justify your department’s expenses | 所以你要在季度预算审查会上 |
[08:24] | at the quarterly budget review. | 说明你的部门花费的合理性 |
[08:26] | Me? No, not me. | 我 不 别叫我去 |
[08:27] | I work in the field. Here. | 我是跑现场的 给你 |
[08:28] | That’s why you are doing it. | 所以才叫你去发言 |
[08:31] | Big burly agent like you will intimidate the pencil necks. | 像你这样壮实的探员才能吓倒文弱书生 |
[08:34] | I’d waive your gun around a little, too, if I were you. | 我要是你的话也会先把案子放一边 |
[08:36] | There’s got to be someone else here. | 这里总有其他人能去吧 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry, cherie, but there is no one | 抱歉 亲爱的 这里没有人 |
[08:40] | burlier or cuter than you. | 比你更壮实更帅气了 |
[08:42] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[08:42] | The good news is, if you get that budget through, | 好消息是 如果你让预算通过了 |
[08:45] | your boss says there’s a promotion in it for you. | 你上司说还要给你升职 |
[08:47] | You won’t have to run around getting shot at anymore. | 你就不用再到处查案挨枪子了 |
[08:50] | Sorry, did you say promotion? | 等等 你说有升职 |
[08:51] | With a raise. | 工资也会涨 |
[08:52] | – You do like money, right? – Yes. | -你喜欢钱的吧 -当然 |
[08:55] | You just go through all the supplies we used last quarter, | 你只需要解释我们上季度消耗的所有物资 |
[08:57] | cost for extra manpower, techs and such. | 额外的人力成本 技术成本之类的 |
[09:00] | Um, then estimate the cost for the coming quarter. | 然后预算下一个季度的成本 |
[09:03] | Uh, supplies? | 什么物资 |
[09:04] | Kevlar vests, uh, ammo, toner for the printers. | 防弹背心 弹药 打印机墨粉 |
[09:07] | Toner? | 墨盒 |
[09:08] | The government doesn’t function without toner, cherie. | 没了墨盒政府什么都干不了 亲爱的 |
[09:14] | So, the explosive that powered the bomb | 炸弹里的炸药 |
[09:16] | had a methylammonium nitrate base. | 是用硝酸甲胺做的 |
[09:19] | It’s commercial grade, but, unfortunately, | 是商品级的 而坏消息就是 |
[09:21] | that means it could have been made by any number of companies. | 这就意味着不知道多少公司在生产这种产品 |
[09:23] | Maybe this will help you. | 没准这个可以帮到你 |
[09:25] | I found it embedded in a piece of his liver. | 这是嵌在他肝里的 |
[09:27] | It’s inorganic. | 是无机物 |
[09:33] | It’s part of a wire and some metal fragments. | 这是一小段电线 还有一些金属碎片 |
[09:37] | This could be part of the detonator. | 可能是雷管的碎片 |
[09:38] | That would help narrow down the source of the bomb. | 这个应该可以帮你追查炸弹来源 |
[09:40] | Well, yeah, but… | 是啊 但是 |
[09:43] | you should have given this to the FBI bomb squad. | 你不是应该把这个交给联邦调查局防爆小组吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah, but they’re backlogged | 是啊 但是他们手头事情太多了 |
[09:47] | and you seem to enjoy explosions so much. | 你又对爆炸情有独钟 |
[09:50] | You are the best boss ever. | 你真是史上最棒的老板 |
[09:52] | I know, but I also figured this would prevent you | 我知道 不过我还觉得这样就能 |
[09:54] | from blowing up things in the lab. | 防止你把实验室炸上天 |
[09:58] | It will, right? | 能防住吧 对吗 |
[10:08] | The hotel is very upset and deeply saddened | 本酒店对于发生在我们停车场中的悲剧 |
[10:11] | by the tragedy in our parking structure. | 表示非常遗憾 万分悲痛 |
[10:13] | It’s always sad whenever anyone explodes. | 甭管谁爆炸了都一样悲痛 |
[10:15] | That’s why we need to see your security tapes. | 所以我们需要看看你们的监控录像 |
[10:16] | And I want to give them to you, | 我也想给你们看 |
[10:18] | but you understand I have to go through the legal department. | 不过也请你们理解 法律部有一些手续要办 |
[10:20] | We have many important guests. | 我们有很多重要的客人 |
[10:22] | This is a murder investigation, Mr. Franklin. | 我们在调查一起谋杀案 富兰克林先生 |
[10:24] | Of course, but there are procedures. | 当然 但需要走些程序 |
[10:26] | If you all had a warrant… | 如果你们能拿到搜查令 |
[10:28] | You’re stalling. I don’t have time for stalling. | 你在拖延时间 我可没工夫陪你玩 |
[10:30] | Uh, Agent Sparling, I think if we just explain to Mr. Franklin… | 斯帕林探员 我想如果向富兰克林先生解释一下 |
[10:33] | Who paid you to plant a bomb? | 是谁雇你放的炸弹 |
[10:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你说的话我一个字都不懂 |
[10:36] | You didn’t get a Breitling watch | 靠当保安的工资你可买不起 |
[10:37] | or Prada shoes on a rent-a-cop’s salary. | 百年灵手表和普拉达皮鞋 |
[10:40] | I’m not saying anything. | 我没什么好说的了 |
[10:41] | You come back with a warrant, you’ll get your tapes. | 你拿着搜查令来 监控录像就给你 |
[10:44] | Agent Sparling, if we just made it clear | 斯帕林探员 我们只要给 |
[10:45] | to Mr. Franklin it’s in his best interest… | 富兰克林先生讲清楚 这么做对他有好处 |
[10:47] | I’m not leaving you alone to erase those tapes, got it? | 我不会给你机会抹掉那些带子的 明白吗 |
[10:49] | I want to speak to my lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[10:50] | Great, you can call him from the FBI office. | 太好了 你可以在联邦调查局给他打电话 |
[10:52] | We’re taking you into custody. | 你被我们拘留了 |
[10:54] | You had something to say, Doctor? | 你要说什么来着 博士 |
[10:55] | Oh, no, I was just thinking maybe it be a good idea | 没什么 我刚刚在想可能不让他找律师 |
[10:57] | to keep him from lawyering up, | 会好一些 |
[10:58] | but we’re past that now, so let’s just… | 不过已经晚了 就带他走吧 |
[11:02] | If I get this promotion, | 如果我升职了 |
[11:03] | I wouldn’t be in the field as much, | 我就不用出那么多现场 |
[11:04] | but, hey, that could be a good thing, you know. | 不过 这样也不是什么坏事啊 |
[11:05] | But you’d be behind a desk. You’d hate that. | 但你就得成天关在办公室 你可不喜欢那样 |
[11:07] | But I would get a raise, and I would love that. | 然而我会涨工资 那样我可很喜欢 |
[11:09] | A desk job? | 坐办公室吗 |
[11:10] | It’s like caging an animal. | 和动物园有什么区别 |
[11:12] | You’re meant to run free, Booth. | 你是为自由奔跑而生的 布斯 |
[11:13] | Look, I can’t be in the field forever. I mean, come on. | 听着 反正我也不能出一辈子现场 拜托 |
[11:15] | You know, I’ve got to think of other, you know, important things. | 我也有别的重要的事要考虑 |
[11:17] | There’s Christine, you know, and Parker. | 比如说克里斯汀 还有帕克 |
[11:20] | – You sure? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是啊 我很确定 |
[11:22] | I mean, hey, this… this is… | 我是说 这个 这些 |
[11:24] | this office stuff is really interesting. | 这些个办公室什么的挺有意思的 |
[11:28] | Do you know how many dry eraser markers | 你知道局里每季度 |
[11:30] | the Bureau goes through in three months? | 要用掉多少只白板笔吗 |
[11:33] | I… Sweets! | 我 小甜甜 |
[11:34] | Sweets, hey! | 小甜甜 这边 |
[11:35] | How was the hotel, and the, uh, you know, | 酒店那边怎么样了 还有 那个 |
[11:37] | security tapes? | 监控录像呢 |
[11:38] | Oh. Good. Yeah. | 还不错 是的 |
[11:39] | Once the hotel found out Franklin was a suspect, | 酒店得知富兰克林是嫌犯之后 |
[11:41] | they handed over everything. | 就把所有东西都交出来了 |
[11:42] | Yeah. And? | 好的 然后呢 |
[11:44] | There are 83 cameras | 有83个摄像头 |
[11:45] | and over 1,900 hours of footage. | 录下了1900多小时的带子 |
[11:47] | It’s going to take a while to go through them, so I’m gonna… | 过一遍得花不少时间 我这就得… |
[11:48] | Booth was about to tell me how many dry erase markers | 布斯正要告诉我局里每季度 |
[11:51] | the Bureau goes through in a three-month period. | 要用掉多少白板笔呢 |
[11:53] | – Why? – Tell me about the security guy? | -为什么啊 -那个保安怎么回事 |
[11:56] | He’s still in custody, | 还关着呢 |
[11:57] | but we don’t have anything on him yet. | 但是我们现在什么也没查出来 |
[11:58] | Did you know that the Bureau purchased | 你知道吗 局里上个季度 |
[12:00] | 8,231 thumb drives last quarter? | 买了8231个优盘 |
[12:05] | – Bones. – What’s going on here? | -骨头 -你俩怎么回事 |
[12:06] | He told me that. | 他告诉我的 |
[12:07] | Bones, let Sweets focus. | 骨头 让小甜甜专心办案吧 |
[12:09] | – This is a very important case. – Sure, sure. | -这是个大案子 -好的 好的 |
[12:11] | How is the new agent you’re working with? | 你的新搭档怎么样 |
[12:14] | Good. She’s fine. | 挺好的 她还不错 |
[12:15] | I… she’s really green, obviously, but… | 我 她的确是个新手 不过 |
[12:18] | I’m bringing her along, you know. | 我在带她 |
[12:19] | Sweets. | 我是斯维斯 |
[12:20] | Hey, I ran the facial reconstruction | 我把头骨重建所得的容貌与 |
[12:22] | through the DMV database and got a hit. | 车辆管理局的数据库进行了比对 有结果了 |
[12:25] | Robert Carlson. | 罗伯特·卡尔松 |
[12:27] | He lives in a suburb of Bethesda with his wife. | 他和他妻子住在贝塞斯达市郊 |
[12:30] | Great, awesome. | 很好 太棒了 |
[12:31] | Wait, wait. What, uh, what’s awesome? | 等等 什么 什么太棒了 |
[12:33] | I’ll text you the address. | 我这就把地址发给你 |
[12:34] | Thanks, Angela. | 谢谢 安琪拉 |
[12:37] | Uh, Angela got a match on the reconstruction, | 安琪拉用面部重建的结果找到了一条匹配记录 |
[12:39] | – a man in Bethesda. – Right. And? | -一个住在贝塞斯达的人 -还有呢 |
[12:41] | – Anything else? – Not yet. | -还知道什么了 -目前没有了 |
[12:44] | I’m gonna go talk to his wife. | 我这就去找他的妻子谈谈 |
[12:46] | – Sorry to run. – Booth understands. | -抱歉要走了 -布斯懂的 |
[12:49] | Right. Hey, hey. Hey! | 对啊 嘿 |
[12:51] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[12:52] | I totally understand. | 我都懂 |
[12:53] | I’m cool. He’s gonna be… he’s gonna be great. | 我没事 他会 他会做得很好的 |
[12:56] | You were very direct with the desk clerk at the hotel, | 你对待那个酒店前台服务员的方式非常直接 |
[12:59] | and I was very impressed. | 给我留下了很深的印象 |
[13:00] | – I thought I might have intimidated you. – No. No way. | -我以为我吓到你了 -不 不会的 |
[13:02] | It was good. It was good work. | 你做得很好 |
[13:04] | But notifying a woman that her husband has died is different. | 但告诉一个女人她丈夫的死讯是不同的事 |
[13:06] | It requires, um, a certain finesse. | 这需要一定的技巧 |
[13:09] | A delicate touch. | 小心地操作 |
[13:10] | All yours, Doc. | 全听你的 博士 |
[13:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:18] | Mrs. Gina Carlson? | 吉娜·卡尔松夫人吗 |
[13:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:20] | I’m Dr. Lance Sweets with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的兰斯·斯维斯博士 |
[13:22] | This is my associate, Agent Sparling. | 这是我的同事 斯帕林探员 |
[13:26] | I’m afraid we have some difficult news to share with you. | 很抱歉我们将要给您带来一个不好的消息 |
[13:30] | – Is this your husband? – Oh, God, no. | -这是您的丈夫吗 -上帝 不 |
[13:34] | Oh, please, no. | 拜托 不要这样 |
[13:35] | I’m so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[13:37] | Mrs. Carlson, but your husband | 卡尔松夫人 但是您丈夫的 |
[13:39] | was found dead this morning. | 尸体今早被发现了 |
[13:42] | Oh, God. This is horrible. | 上帝 这太可怕了 |
[13:44] | – These feelings can be difficult to process. – Oh, God. | -您现在的情绪可能很难处理 -上帝 |
[13:48] | Wh… What? | 什么 |
[13:50] | Uh, hon? Is there something the matter? | 亲爱的 出什么事了吗 |
[13:52] | What in the hell is the matter with you people? | 你们这些人有什么毛病啊 |
[13:55] | – Hang on. – That is my husband. | -等一下 -那是我的丈夫 |
[13:56] | That is my husband. That is Robert! | 那是我的丈夫 那是罗伯特 |
[13:59] | Why would you put me through this? | 你们为什么要骗我 |
[14:02] | Ow! I didn’t… Ow! | 我没有 |
[14:03] | That is my husband! | 那是我的丈夫 |
[14:05] | I agree, you can take point on this one. | 我同意 你这次可真是做对了 |
[14:08] | You should be relieved, right? | 你应该松一口气 不是吗 |
[14:09] | What is the matter with you people? | 你们这些人有什么毛病啊 |
[14:09] | I mean, this is a good thing! | 我说 这是好事啊 |
[14:10] | He’s alive, he’s alive. Ow! | 他还活着 他还活着 |
[14:17] | It’s a real simple question. | 一个很简单的问题 |
[14:18] | Okay? I mean, are your bulletproof vests | 好吧 你的防弹背心 |
[14:19] | classified as uniform or as equipment? | 是算作制服呢 还是装备呢 |
[14:24] | Why isn’t it a simple question? | 这怎么不是一个简单的问题了 |
[14:27] | Yes. You wear it. | 是的 你穿它 |
[14:29] | What… that’s why it’s called a vest. | 什么 那是为什么要叫它背心 |
[14:32] | Hold on for one second. | 稍等一下 |
[14:34] | Sweets. | 小甜甜 |
[14:35] | Sweets, just give me one second. | 小甜甜 就等我一小下 |
[14:37] | I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[14:38] | Why don’t you put on a bulletproof vest, | 你干嘛不穿上一件防弹背心 |
[14:40] | I’ll come down there and I’ll shoot you. | 然后我下楼去对你开一枪 |
[14:42] | Right? And then you can tell me | 好吧 然后你就能告诉我 |
[14:43] | if it’s a uniform or equipment. | 它是制服还是装备了 |
[14:46] | Idiots. | 白痴 |
[14:47] | All right, this better be good, ’cause I’m really in no mood. | 希望是好事啊 我现在心情可不好 |
[14:50] | Did you just threaten to shoot someone? | 你刚刚威胁说要开枪打谁吗 |
[14:51] | Kind of. What’s up? | 算是吧 什么事 |
[14:52] | Sparling and I went to tell Robert Carlson’s wife | 斯帕林和我去告诉罗伯特·卡尔松的妻子 |
[14:55] | that her husband is dead, | 她丈夫去世的消息 |
[14:57] | only the husband showed up. | 但是她丈夫出现了 |
[14:58] | What? | 什么 |
[14:59] | The dead husband showed up. Alive. | 那个死去的丈夫出现了 还活着 |
[15:02] | Bones made a mistake? | 骨头犯错了 |
[15:03] | I know, it’s even starting to sound weird to me. | 我懂 现在我都觉得这话怪怪的 |
[15:05] | You know what? Call the lab and see what they have to say. | 这样吧 打电话给实验室看他们怎么说 |
[15:07] | Will do. | 这就打 |
[15:09] | Uh… one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:11] | Make it quick, okay? | 长话短说 好吧 |
[15:11] | I have more people here I have to threaten. | 我这还有很多人等着我去威胁呢 |
[15:16] | Sparling doesn’t seem to trust | 斯帕林看上去并不信任 |
[15:18] | how I, as a psychologist, perform my job. | 我作为心理学家的工作方式 |
[15:22] | I don’t know, she thinks you’re an idiot? | 我不懂 她觉得你是白痴吗 |
[15:24] | I wouldn’t say that, | 我不会这么说 |
[15:26] | but in layman’s terms… yes. | 但是用门外汉的话来说 是的 |
[15:30] | Okay, look. You’re the psychologist. | 好吧 听着 你是心理学家 |
[15:31] | Point your little shrinky brain at her and pull the trigger. | 用你心理学的小脑袋对准她然后来一枪 |
[15:35] | There’s a lot of shooting talk coming from you today, huh? | 你今天说话总是离不开开枪是吧 |
[15:37] | Right. So if I were you, I would take cover. | 对 如果我是你 我会赶紧找掩护 |
[15:45] | So, I’ve gone over every bit of this reconstruction, | 所以 我检查了这个重建的各个细节 |
[15:48] | and I’m positive that it’s correct. | 我很确定这是正确的 |
[15:49] | Unless the victim has an identical twin. | 除非受害者有一个同卵双胞胎 |
[15:52] | Well, yeah, but… | 是的 但是 |
[15:53] | wouldn’t that have come up in the investigation? | 如果有 不应该早就被调查出来了吗 |
[15:55] | Those aspects of the case | 斯维斯和一个新人探员 |
[15:56] | are being handled by Sweets and a rookie agent. | 在处理案件的那个部分 |
[16:00] | Then I’m totally blaming them. | 那我全怪他们 |
[16:01] | I’m seeing some minute anomalies | 我注意到在颅骨和卡尔松的照片之间 |
[16:04] | between the skull and Carlson’s image. | 有细微的差别 |
[16:06] | Remodeled fracturing to the right maxilla, | 在右侧上颌骨 |
[16:10] | the nasal spine, and the mandibular body. | 鼻棘 和下颌骨体处有愈合的骨折 |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:14] | I should’ve seen that, huh? | 我应该看到那些的 是吧 |
[16:16] | No. They wouldn’t have been discernible | 不 在骨头被清洗前 |
[16:17] | until the bones were cleaned. | 它们是看不出来的 |
[16:19] | You can still blame Sweets. | 你还是可以怪斯维斯 |
[16:21] | Oh. Thanks, honey. You’re a good friend. | 谢谢 亲爱的 你真是个好朋友 |
[16:23] | I’ll adjust for the injuries. | 我来根据这些伤处做调整 |
[16:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:40] | They’re the same guy, but they’re not the same. | 长相一样 人却不一样 |
[16:43] | – Identical twins. – Yeah. | – 是双胞胎 -对 |
[16:46] | I didn’t even know I had a brother. | 我完全不知道我有一个兄弟 |
[16:47] | I was adopted. | 我是被收养的 |
[16:50] | And he’s dead now, | 现在他死了 |
[16:51] | so now I’ll never get a chance to meet him. | 我再也没机会和他认识了 |
[16:54] | We’ll need the name of the adoption agency. | 我们需要知道那个领养机构的名字 |
[16:56] | I’ll get that for you. | 没问题 |
[16:58] | Who was he? I mean… | 他是谁 我是说 |
[17:01] | What was his name? Where did he live? | 他叫什么名字 他原来住在哪里 |
[17:02] | What was his job? | 他做什么工作 |
[17:03] | That’s something I think you might be able to help us with. | 也许你能帮我们查明 |
[17:05] | I don’t see how. | 我能怎么帮 |
[17:07] | There have been several convincing studies of | 像你这样 针对幼时被分开的 |
[17:09] | identical twins, like yourself, who were separated as infants. | 双胞胎的研究有很多 |
[17:13] | As adults, they tend to be remarkably similar. | 长大之后 他们的生活大多非常相似 |
[17:17] | Are you serious about this? | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[17:18] | This is sort of my area, so… | 这可是我的专长 所以 |
[17:21] | This would explain | 这倒能解释 |
[17:22] | these feelings I’ve always had of not being…complete. | 为何我一直感到 不完整 |
[17:26] | It’s strange. | 挺奇怪的 |
[17:26] | No, not at all. | 不 完全不奇怪 |
[17:28] | Separated twins often share the same political views, | 分开后的双胞胎常常有着同样的政治观点 |
[17:31] | work in similar occupations, | 在相似的领域工作 |
[17:32] | have the same behaviors, needs and compulsions. | 有着同样的行为举止 需求和冲动 |
[17:35] | You think you can figure out who he was from who I am? | 你认为你可以根据分析我查出他是谁吗 |
[17:37] | I’m sure that’s what Dr. Sweets hopes. | 斯维斯博士的确期望如此 |
[17:42] | I’ll have to ask my wife how much I can tell you. | 我得问问我太太能告诉你们什么 |
[17:46] | She likes to have final say. | 一切由她说了算 |
[17:47] | Which may indicate that your twin also entered | 这就表示你双胞胎兄弟的婚姻 |
[17:49] | into a marriage that was dominated by… | 也同样是被强势的 |
[17:52] | a-a deep sense of mutual respect. | 深刻的相互尊重所主导 |
[18:00] | I found some more remodeling, | 除了脸上 |
[18:01] | aside from that on the face. | 我还在其它部位发现了更多的骨重建 |
[18:03] | Left ribs six and seven, | 第六和第七根肋骨 |
[18:05] | and both first metacarpals, | 和两根拇指掌骨 |
[18:08] | were all fractured at approximately the same time. | 都大约在同一时间骨折了 |
[18:11] | Yes, I see. | 是的 明白了 |
[18:13] | The weapon was round, | 凶器是圆形的 |
[18:15] | with a diameter of 66 millimeters. | 直径66毫米 |
[18:17] | A baseball bat. | 棒球棒 |
[18:19] | Very good, Dr. Saroyan. | 很不错 瑟罗博士 |
[18:21] | But something else caused the fracturing to the metacarpals. | 但是掌骨的骨折是由其它东西引起的 |
[18:24] | His thumbs were slammed in a drawer. | 他的拇指被抽屉夹住了 |
[18:27] | I think you might be correct. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[18:28] | But how would you know that? | 不过你是怎么知道的 |
[18:30] | I was a coroner in New York. | 我在纽约做过验尸官 |
[18:31] | Either a loan shark or a bookie did this. | 伤他的不是个放高利贷的就是个搞赌博的 |
[18:33] | This guy probably was late with a payment. | 这家伙一定是欠钱到期没还 |
[18:36] | Guess how we are gonna track down that explosive? | 猜猜我们将如何查出炸药的来源 |
[18:39] | – A suppository? – No. | -用栓剂吗 -当然不是 |
[18:41] | It’s detonator wire. | 雷管导线 |
[18:43] | And on that wire, a cockroach egg. | 确切说是导线上的蟑螂卵 |
[18:46] | Aren’t those everywhere? | 蟑螂卵不是到处都是吗 |
[18:47] | Including our food and water. | 包括我们的食物和水中 |
[18:49] | I’m sure we’ve each ingested several dozen | 我们今天肯定已经吃了 |
[18:52] | cockroach eggs today. | 好几打蟑螂卵了 |
[18:53] | Yeah, it’s cool, huh? | 是啊 挺酷的 对吧 |
[18:55] | But this egg? | 但这颗卵 |
[18:56] | This egg is special. | 这颗卵很特别 |
[18:59] | Ooh, yuck. | 真恶心 |
[19:00] | It’s profoundly deformed. | 极度的变形了 |
[19:01] | It must be an environmental marker. | 一定是个别环境所至 |
[19:03] | Yes, this particular deformation is caused by exposure | 是的 这种变形是因接触大量的 |
[19:06] | to large amounts of hydroprene. | 烯虫乙酯而造成的 |
[19:09] | It’s an insecticide. | 一种杀虫剂 |
[19:11] | I’ll have the FBI track down | 我去叫联邦调查局查找 |
[19:13] | all the major suppliers of hydroprene in the region. | 附近所有烯虫乙酯的供应商 |
[19:19] | Studies of separated twins shows that | 被分开双胞胎的研究表明 |
[19:21] | they share as much as 85% | 他们的行为特性 |
[19:23] | of key behavioral characteristics. | 几乎有百分之八十五是相同的 |
[19:24] | They cut their hair the same way, | 同样的发型 |
[19:26] | they eat the same food, | 喜欢吃同样的东西 |
[19:27] | they work in the same occupations, | 在同样的领域工作 |
[19:28] | they share the same spiritual beliefs, | 有着同样的精神信仰 |
[19:30] | and they’ve never even met each other. | 他们却从没见过对方 |
[19:32] | Are you saying that parenting doesn’t really matter? | 你的意思是父母的教育无关紧要吗 |
[19:34] | Because it’s a lot of work, if that’s true. | 因为教育真挺累人的 像你这样说的话 |
[19:37] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:37] | You can–you can’t discredit good nurture. | 良好的教养当然重要 |
[19:41] | But as the study shows, nature counts for a lot. | 但照研究看来 本性有很大的影响 |
[19:44] | So what do you think? | 你是怎么想的 |
[19:45] | Oh, I’m just waiting for a hit from the adoption agency. | 我只是在等领养机构的消息 |
[19:47] | We got a court order to get their records unsealed. | 我们拿到了法院指令翻查记录 |
[19:50] | Yeah, Agent Sparling doesn’t see | 斯帕林探员不怎么认同 |
[19:52] | the value in my approach. | 我的工作方式 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:58] | Well, I input the key data points that you gave me | 我输入了你给我的所有关键数据 |
[20:00] | so I could cross-reference | 这样在多个数据库中 |
[20:01] | Carlson’s specific traits across multiple databases. | 与卡尔松的特征相互对照 |
[20:05] | So we start big, right? | 先从大一点的群体开始 |
[20:07] | The two million American men born in 1966. | 1966年出生的200万男子 |
[20:10] | Okay, see, so those tiny dots represent… | 瞧 那些小点就是 |
[20:13] | and from your look, I can see | 看你的表情 |
[20:14] | that you already figured that out, never mind. | 似乎早就明白了 好吧 算了 |
[20:17] | June birthdays | 六月出生 |
[20:18] | brings us down to 180,000. | 把人群缩小到18万 |
[20:20] | Should I start questioning them? | 需要我开始审讯他们吗 |
[20:22] | Not helpful. | 别闹了 |
[20:24] | Caucasian. | 白种人 |
[20:25] | 120,000. | 十二 |
[20:26] | What was that? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[20:27] | Taking out non-Caucasian. | 排除了所有有色人种 |
[20:30] | Piece of cake. | 这么容易啊 |
[20:32] | – Girl’s got ‘tude, huh? – Yeah. | -姑娘很有范儿嘛 -是啊 |
[20:34] | Okay, this is where all the specific data | 那就是斯维斯从卡尔松那里 |
[20:36] | that Sweets got from Carlson comes in. | 弄来的具体数据 |
[20:39] | That was really good specific data that you got, by the way. | 对了 你找的这些数据还真不错 |
[20:42] | Oh, well… | 这个嘛 |
[20:43] | We aim to please. | 我们总是要尽善尽美嘛 |
[20:45] | Drivers of four-door sedans. | 这些是四门轿车司机 |
[20:48] | From there, I picked out people | 我从这些人里找出了那些 |
[20:50] | who got married while still in their 20s, | 二十几岁就结了婚 |
[20:53] | belong to a church, | 属于固定的教区 |
[20:55] | excelled at track and field in high school, | 在高中里都擅长田径项目 |
[20:58] | and who filed an insurance claim | 而且在过去十八个月间 |
[21:00] | for asthma medicine within the last 18 months. | 曾填写过哮喘药的保险索赔的人 |
[21:05] | The final 48. | 剩下四十八个人 |
[21:06] | Forty-eight. | 四十八人 |
[21:08] | Run a visual comparison… | 我运行了视觉对比 |
[21:11] | Jerry Langella. | 杰里·兰杰拉 |
[21:13] | That’s our guy. | 这就是我们的死者 |
[21:15] | Way to go, Sweets. | 该你上了 斯维斯 |
[21:34] | Are you working some sort of psychological mojo on me? | 你是不是在我身上实施什么心理学巫术了 |
[21:39] | No. Why do you ask? | 没有 为什么会这么问 |
[21:42] | Because I’m… | 因为我… |
[21:44] | I’m feeling a way I don’t want to feel. | 我感觉到一些我并不想感觉的事情 |
[21:48] | I’m feeling apologetic. | 我觉得有点抱歉 |
[21:54] | For what? | 为什么抱歉 |
[21:55] | Underestimating you. | 因为我低估了你 |
[21:58] | Dismissing you. | 不愿理会你 |
[21:59] | Being condescending to you like that. | 对你那样居高临下 |
[22:01] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:03] | You didn’t really bother hiding that at all. | 你可一点都没有掩饰自己想法的样子 |
[22:06] | Look, what you did back there, | 你刚刚在那儿 |
[22:07] | winnowing down the victim pool, | 缩小了死者的范围 |
[22:10] | that’s kind of incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[22:13] | Oh, Angela helped. | 安琪拉也帮了忙 |
[22:14] | Take the compliment. | 夸你你就接受吧 |
[22:15] | I will. Thank you. | 我接受 谢谢 |
[22:29] | It’s got to be her. | 肯定是她了 |
[22:31] | Wow, she looks just like Gina Carlson. | 她长得可真像吉娜·卡尔松 |
[22:33] | Yeah, I thought that might happen, | 我觉得这种事是有可能的 |
[22:34] | what with your freaky twin thing. | 就是跟你的双胞胎做一样的事 |
[22:35] | You think she has the same sunny disposition? | 你觉得她也一样性格开朗吗 |
[22:38] | You can take this one. | 你来跟她说说看 |
[22:41] | – Uh, Mrs. Langella? – Yeah? | -是兰杰拉太太吗 -是我 |
[22:43] | I’m Agent Sparling from the FBI | 我是联调局的斯帕林探员 |
[22:44] | and this is my associate, Dr. Lance Sweets. | 这位是我的同事 兰斯·斯维斯博士 |
[22:48] | FBI– that can’t be good. | 联调局 肯定没什么好事 |
[22:50] | I’m afraid it’s not. | 的确如此 |
[22:51] | Your husband, Jerry Langella… | 你的丈夫 杰里·兰杰拉… |
[22:55] | …is dead. | 死了 |
[22:57] | Uh, uh, who killed him? | 是谁杀了他 |
[22:58] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Langella. | 不好意思 兰杰拉太太 |
[23:00] | I need to ask, how do you know that your husband was murdered? | 我得问一下你怎么知道你丈夫是被谋杀的 |
[23:03] | ‘Cause I’m not an idiot. You’re the FBI. | 我可不是傻瓜 你们是联调局的人 |
[23:05] | It’s not like you cover accidents or suicides. | 意外和自杀又不归你们管 |
[23:08] | – What do you want from me? – Do you know | -我能帮你们做什么 -你知不知道 |
[23:10] | anyone that might have had a reason to kill your husband? | 有谁会想要杀死你丈夫 |
[23:13] | No, I thought I was the only one. | 不知道 我以为就我一个人想要他死呢 |
[23:15] | Why would you want your husband to die? | 你为什么想要你丈夫死呢 |
[23:16] | Clearly, you’re not married. | 显然你没结过婚 |
[23:18] | Where were you at 10:35 this morning? | 今天早上十点三十五你在哪里 |
[23:20] | Court-ordered community service. | 法院要求我做社区服务 |
[23:22] | – Court-ordered? – Road rage. | -为什么 -公路暴力 |
[23:24] | I got issues. Okay, you can check with my supervisor. | 我犯了点事 你们可以问我的监督员 |
[23:27] | Who beat up your husband a year ago? | 一年以前谁打了你丈夫一顿 |
[23:28] | His bookie. | 他的赌马经纪人 |
[23:29] | Son of a bitch gambled away everything we had and then some. | 那个狗娘养的把我们的一切都赌没了 |
[23:33] | Any idea where we can find the bookie? | 你知道怎么联系这人吗 |
[23:34] | She’s in jail now. | 她现在在监狱 |
[23:36] | How did you know about the beatings? | 你们怎么会知道打人的事 |
[23:39] | Oh, we know a lot, Mrs. Langella. | 我们知道的可多了 兰杰拉太太 |
[23:41] | I wouldn’t leave town if I were you. | 这段时间你最好不要出远门 |
[23:47] | What was that last little bit about? | 最后那段是什么意思 |
[23:49] | Just aiming my big shrinky brain at her. | 就是对她用一下我强大的心理分析能力 |
[23:51] | Thought you’d like to see what I was packing. | 我想你会想看看我在收集什么信息 |
[23:55] | The military built this to test bomb blasts. | 军队造它是为了测试炸药的爆破能力 |
[24:02] | Ready? This should replicate the explosion exactly. | 准备好了吗 这样应该可以重现爆炸现场 |
[24:08] | Three, | 三 |
[24:09] | two, one! | 二 一 |
[24:17] | That looks good! | 看起来太棒了 |
[24:20] | I’ll have to examine the exemplar bone to make sure. | 我还得再检查一下模型骨头才能确认 |
[24:25] | Hey, let’s see how something a little more substantial | 我们来看看要是再结实一点 |
[24:27] | holds up against this bad boy. | 是不是能撑得住这家伙 |
[24:31] | Where did you get the clothing? | 你从哪弄来的衣服 |
[24:32] | I never really liked this shirt, | 我一直不喜欢这件衬衫 |
[24:33] | so, hey, I’m happy to sacrifice it to science. | 所以我很乐意让它为科学献身 |
[24:37] | You are splattering body parts all over my lab. | 你们把人体组织溅得满实验室都是 |
[24:40] | They aren’t actual body parts, Dr. Saroyan. | 它们并不是真的人体组织 瑟罗博士 |
[24:43] | They are biofidelic surrogates. | 它们是生物替代模型 |
[24:45] | We are utilizing this shock tube | 我们在利用这个震激管 |
[24:48] | to recreate the effects the blast had on the victim’s bones. | 来重现爆炸在死者骨头上造成的效果 |
[24:52] | Where did you get that? | 你们从哪弄来这东西的 |
[24:53] | Oh, Hodgins requisitioned it from the Hall of Patents. | 哈金斯从专利局征用的 |
[24:57] | Requisitioned? | 征用 |
[24:58] | I left a note. | 我留了个条子 |
[24:59] | Dr. Hodgins, you promised. | 哈金斯博士 你保证过的 |
[25:01] | I am confident that we can use this data to recreate the bomb. | 我很有自信我们能用这些数据重造炸弹 |
[25:04] | Come on. If we find the bomb, we find the bomber. | 拜托 找到炸弹 就知道谁造的了 |
[25:09] | That thing goes back to the Hall of Patents | 你得把这玩意原封不动地 |
[25:11] | in the same condition that you found it. | 还回专利局 |
[25:23] | Fire in the hole! | 开火 |
[25:42] | Hey. Booth. | 布斯 |
[25:43] | So the wife’s alibi checks out. | 妻子的不在场证明成立 |
[25:46] | Her community service supervisor dropped her off | 她社区服务的监督员开车送她 |
[25:48] | on the side of the expressway for litter removal | 到高速公路边清理垃圾 |
[25:50] | and picked her up three hours later. | 三小时后又接了她走 |
[25:52] | Oh, you know what? She could have made it, | 知道吗 她还是有时间 |
[25:53] | you know, to the hotel and back. | 趁机去旅馆然后再回来 |
[25:54] | She on the tapes? | 她在监控录像里吗 |
[25:55] | We haven’t found her on them. | 录像里没有她 |
[25:57] | Wait, wait, wait. You said that these twins married | 等等 你说这两兄弟都娶了 |
[25:59] | the same kind of woman? | 同样类型的女人 |
[26:00] | Yeah, twins are often drawn to the same type of people. | 是 孪生子经常会为同样类型的人着迷 |
[26:02] | They share the same interests. | 他们的品味很相似 |
[26:03] | Okay, so maybe whatever brought one twin to the hotel | 那也许吸引一个孪生子去旅馆的原因 |
[26:06] | brought the other one there, too. | 也同样会吸引另外一个去 |
[26:08] | Carlson at the hotel? | 卡尔松也在旅馆 |
[26:10] | No, I asked. He said he wasn’t there. | 不 我问过了 他否认他去过 |
[26:12] | Oh, right, right. People– they never lie. I-I forgot. | 好吧 是我忘了人都不会撒谎的 |
[26:14] | You know what? Well… | 知道了吗 |
[26:16] | just, now that you know what they look like, | 既然你知道他长什么样 |
[26:18] | check the security tapes. | 那就去监控录像上查 |
[26:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:21] | Hello? Yeah, he usually hangs up without saying good-bye. | 喂 他经常不打招呼就挂电话 |
[26:25] | It’s… | 这是… |
[26:26] | It’s our thing. It’s ’cause we’re close. | 我们的习惯 因为我们很要好 |
[26:28] | We’re… | 就是这样 |
[26:41] | Hey, so you said the parking garage bomb | 你之前说停车场炸弹 |
[26:44] | was made from the explosive Propatrex, right? | 是用易爆性丙烷木塑复合材料制成的 是吗 |
[26:46] | Yeah, that I did. | 没错 是的 |
[26:48] | Well, your brilliant wife found a demolition company | 你的天才老婆找到了一家爆破公司 |
[26:51] | that stocks Propatrex, | 他们储存着丙烷木塑复合材料 |
[26:52] | but that is not the best thing. | 不过更妙的是 |
[26:55] | The demolition company is next to a hydroprene production faculty. | 这家公司隔壁就是一家烯虫乙酯生产厂 |
[26:59] | You found out where the explosives came from? | 你找到了炸药的来源 |
[27:02] | That I did. | 没错 |
[27:05] | Yeah, we had a break-in at the warehouse two weeks ago. | 两周前我们的仓库被人闯入了 |
[27:09] | I filed a report. It’s the regs. | 我提交过报告 按规章来的 |
[27:12] | What was stolen? | 被偷了什么 |
[27:13] | A few Propatrex sausages and a detonator pack. | 几根丙烷木塑复合材料香肠和一套雷管 |
[27:16] | Sausages? | 香肠 |
[27:17] | Here, I’ll show you one. | 我拿给你们看 |
[27:26] | It’s okay. | 不用紧张 |
[27:27] | Propatrex is stable stuff. No worries. | 丙烷木塑复合材料是稳定的化学品 别担心 |
[27:29] | So how many of these were taken? | 有多少这种炸药被偷走了 |
[27:31] | Four. | 四根 |
[27:32] | The bomb that killed our victim used approximately 40 ounces. | 炸死受害人的炸弹大约用了40盎司 |
[27:36] | That would be three sausages. | 应该相当于三根 |
[27:38] | Great. That leaves one sausage we can’t account for. | 很好 那还剩一根不知去向 |
[27:40] | We need a list of everyone who had access to that warehouse. | 我们需要有权进入仓库的人员名单 |
[27:43] | I gave the list to the investigator already. | 我已经把名单给过警察了 |
[27:50] | I was able to track Langella’s movements through the hotel. | 我查出了兰杰拉在旅馆里的行动路径 |
[27:54] | I used a frame analysis algorithm to search for | 我用框架分析算法搜寻 |
[27:57] | men with a similar body type. | 有相似体格的男子 |
[27:58] | I got him in six different locations. | 我在六个不同的地点找到了他 |
[28:01] | It could be either one of ’em. | 可能是兄弟中的同一个人 |
[28:02] | Yeah, well, that’s what I thought, but look. | 是的 一开始我也这么想 但看这个 |
[28:05] | Here he is at the elevators | 这里是他在电梯里 |
[28:06] | and here he is at reception. | 而这里是他在前台 |
[28:09] | Now look at the time codes. | 看录像的时间 |
[28:11] | 8:23. Two places at the same time. | 都是8点23分 同时出现在两个地方 |
[28:14] | One is Carlson and the other is Langella. | 一个是卡尔松 另一个是兰杰拉 |
[28:17] | Both men were there, | 两个人都在那里 |
[28:18] | but they must have arrived at different times | 但他们肯定是不同时间到达的 |
[28:20] | and not seen each other. | 所以没碰到过彼此 |
[28:21] | So Carlson lied. | 说明卡尔松说谎了 |
[28:23] | This is textbook. | 这太经典了 |
[28:24] | Look, they’re even dressed alike. | 看 他们甚至穿着都很像 |
[28:26] | There must have been something | 肯定有什么事情 |
[28:26] | that brought them both together, you know? | 让他们走到了一块儿 |
[28:28] | A shared interest. | 共同的兴趣 |
[28:30] | Wait. Is he wearing a name tag? | 等等 他是不是挂着一个名牌 |
[28:31] | Back that up a little. | 往后倒一点 |
[28:34] | Can you zoom into that? | 能放大那里吗 |
[28:38] | “Self-Actualization Synergy.” | “自我实现协会” |
[28:40] | Yeah, I know that group. | 我知道那个组织 |
[28:42] | They use new-agey self-help techniques | 他们使用新世纪自我扶助技术 |
[28:44] | and charge a bunch of money for it. | 收费还很高昂 |
[28:46] | Sounds like a cult. | 听上去像邪教 |
[28:48] | All right, so | 好吧 |
[28:49] | they both have hardnosed wives, very domineering. | 他们都娶了母老虎在家里河东狮吼 |
[28:52] | This promises personal freedom. | 而这个协会承诺给他们个人自由 |
[28:54] | Zoom in on Langella. | 把兰杰拉放大 |
[28:56] | Look, he’s wearing the same kind of name tag. | 看 他也挂着同样的名牌 |
[28:59] | I’ll tell Agent Sparling. | 我要告诉斯帕林探员 |
[29:02] | I’m sure you will. | 我想也是 |
[29:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:05] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:06] | You know, it’s possible to work with a woman | 不带任何暧昧地与一个女性共事 |
[29:08] | without becoming romantically involved. | 是完全可能的 |
[29:11] | Okay. | 你说是就是 |
[29:12] | I am with Daisy. | 我和黛西在一起 |
[29:13] | I wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. | 我不会做任何伤害她的事 |
[29:15] | I notice you say, “I’m with Daisy” | 我注意到了你说 “我和黛西在一起” |
[29:17] | and not “I love Daisy.” | 而不是”我爱着黛西” |
[29:18] | Oh, come on. Can you please not use | 拜托 你能别用那些我教你的 |
[29:20] | linguistic indicators that I taught you against me? | 语言标识鉴别法来针对我吗 |
[29:26] | Oh, it’s her, isn’t it? | 是她的电话 对不对 |
[29:27] | – It doesn’t… – You should get it. | -这不… -快接啊 |
[29:28] | Look, you’re all red and blotchy and horny. | 看你脸红的 一脸羞涩样 |
[29:33] | Go ahead, answer it. | 快点接电话吧 |
[29:34] | You said you had to talk to her. | 你说你得告诉她的 |
[29:38] | Hello, Agent Sparling. | 你好 斯帕林探员 |
[29:40] | Yes, Carlson was at the hotel. He lied. | 是的 卡尔松在旅馆里 他撒谎了 |
[29:43] | Great. You bring him in, | 太好了 你去把他带回来 |
[29:44] | and I’ll meet you there. | 我们局里见 |
[29:46] | Uh, do you want me to pick up something like coffee or…? | 我用不用带咖啡过去 或者别的什么 |
[29:48] | I know a place that makes a great latte. | 我知道一家咖啡店拿铁很好 |
[29:51] | Latte? | 拿铁 |
[29:52] | To keep us alert during the questioning, okay? | 让我们在询问的时候保持清醒用的 |
[29:54] | Great, great.I’ll see you then. All right, bye. | 好的 好的 到时见 再见 |
[29:59] | Please don’t look at me like that. | 求你别用这眼神看我 |
[30:01] | You’re very blotchy. You’re very red. | 你脸上白里透红 脸也太红了 |
[30:04] | It’s hot in here. | 这里太热了 |
[30:05] | I got to get the lattes. | 我得去买拿铁了 |
[30:10] | You said you weren’t at the hotel, Mr. Carlson. | 卡尔松先生 你之前说你没去那家宾馆 |
[30:12] | You lied. Can I say “Lie,” | 你说谎了 可以用说谎这个词吧 |
[30:15] | or is there some other term I should use? | 还是应该用一个更专业点的词呢 |
[30:17] | “Pseudologia fantastica” is the technical term in this case, | 这种情况应该用幻想性谎言癖这个词 |
[30:19] | but whatever we call it, | 但无论我们怎么叫 |
[30:20] | it’s a federal crime to deceive the FBI in the course | 在刑事调查中欺骗联邦调查局 |
[30:22] | of a criminal investigation. | 都是联邦管辖的重罪 |
[30:24] | Okay, okay, I lied. | 好吧 好吧 我说谎了 |
[30:26] | You lied about knowing your brother, too, didn’t you? | 你说不认识你哥哥 这也是谎言吧 |
[30:28] | No. No, I swear. Look… | 不是 不是 我发誓 |
[30:31] | I lied because my wife hates me going to those symposiums. | 我说谎是因为我老婆十分讨厌我去参加 |
[30:35] | I didn’t want her to find out. | 我不想让她知道 |
[30:36] | The one for the Self-Actualization Synergy? | 那个关于自我实现的协同团体 |
[30:38] | Yes. Yes, it’s very important to me. | 是的 这对我来说很重要 |
[30:41] | It’s changed my life. | 它改变了我的生活 |
[30:42] | By making you broke? | 用让你破产的方式 |
[30:45] | Ethan, he’s the actualized master | 伊桑是团体的创始人 |
[30:47] | who started Synergy, | 他已经完成了自我实现 |
[30:48] | he says that life’s greatest gifts can never be free. | 他说生命中最好的东西从来都不是免费的 |
[30:53] | Now I see why your wife was pissed. | 我终于明白你妻子为什么生气了 |
[30:54] | Your bother was also a seeker. | 你哥哥也是团体的追随者 |
[30:56] | He was at the symposium, too. | 他也参加了那天的培训 |
[30:58] | He was? | 他也去了 |
[30:59] | Twins share much more than we think. | 双胞胎的共同点比我们意识到得还多 |
[31:00] | Both of your wives are also very similar. | 你们兄弟的妻子也都很像 |
[31:03] | Too bad for him then. | 那他也很不幸 |
[31:06] | How much did you give | 罗伯特你给这个 |
[31:09] | this self-actualization group, Robert? | 自我实现的团队交了多少钱 |
[31:13] | You can’t put a price on living a fully actualized life. | 这种自我实现的生活是不能用金钱衡量的 |
[31:17] | Ballpark, so we don’t have to arrest you. | 大概估算一下 我们就不用逮捕你了 |
[31:22] | I was gonna give ’em… everything. | 我打算…把全部财产都给他们 |
[31:28] | And move to their community in Colorado. | 然后搬到他们在科罗拉多的社区去 |
[31:37] | If Carlson’s wife found out | 如果卡尔松的妻子发现 |
[31:38] | he was about to give everything away, | 他要把所有财产都给他们 |
[31:39] | I mean, that can certainly be a motive for murder. | 这显然可以成为杀人的动机 |
[31:41] | If that was my husband, I’d sure as hell want him dead. | 如果我老公这样 我肯定也想杀死他 |
[31:44] | I’ll remember that. | 我会牢记在心的 |
[31:46] | Oh, are we getting married now? | 我们已经谈婚论嫁了吗 |
[31:47] | ‘Cause I didn’t even know we were partners. | 我们好像连搭档都还不是呢 |
[31:49] | No! Oh, that was a joke. I didn’t mean… | 当然没有 开玩笑了 我不是这个意思 |
[31:51] | Didn’t Freud say there are no meaningless statements? | 弗洛伊德不是说过 没有无心之语 |
[31:53] | Freud, Freud, he’s largely discredited now. | 弗洛伊德 现在已经没人听他的了 |
[31:55] | He’s a known cocaine addict. | 大家都知道他吸食可卡因成瘾 |
[31:57] | He’s not… | 他不… |
[31:59] | I’m gonna go in and call Carlson’s wife | 我得进去给卡尔松妻子打电话 |
[32:02] | for questioning. | 叫她来接受询问 |
[32:03] | I suppose I could do a lot worse than you. | 如果是我 可能比你更惨 |
[32:05] | We… we should just, we should drop it. | 我们 我们别再提这事了 |
[32:12] | I was sorting through the tissue samples. | 我刚才在整理组织样本 |
[32:14] | These were scraped off the junction box in the garage. | 这是从车库的配电箱上取下来的 |
[32:17] | That’s not surprising. | 这并不让人吃惊 |
[32:19] | The blast propelled body parts | 爆炸的冲击波在某些方向上 |
[32:20] | over a hundred feet in some directions. | 把人体组织炸出了30米远 |
[32:22] | But I found hair embedded in the tissue from a male. | 但我在样本里找到了一名男性的头发 |
[32:26] | Not the victim? | 不属于死者 |
[32:27] | No. The amount of hair and the height at which | 不属于 头发的数量以及样本的高度 |
[32:30] | the tissue was found indicate that it struck someone | 表明该块组织在落在配电箱上之前 |
[32:32] | in the head before it hit the junction box. | 先碰到了某个人的头 |
[32:34] | Someone witnessed the blast. | 这个人目击了爆炸的过程 |
[32:37] | Since they didn’t come forward, | 既然他没向警方报案 |
[32:38] | I’m thinking it’s someone who caused the blast. | 我觉得他就是引爆炸弹的人 |
[32:42] | Dr. Saroyan. | 我是瑟罗医生 |
[32:45] | I’m in the middle of something now. | 我现在正忙着呢 |
[32:48] | Sure, o-okay. | 当然 可以 |
[32:50] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就过去 |
[32:53] | Booth needs me. Some bureaucratic emergency. | 布斯让我过去 办公室里的紧急状况 |
[32:57] | That’s sounds exciting. I’ll check the junction box. | 听起来很激动人心 我去检查配电箱 |
[33:03] | The steel has been stressed from the blast. | 钢板受到了冲击波造成的应力 |
[33:06] | That’s to be expected based on the force of the explosion. | 考虑到爆炸的强度 这种情况不出所料 |
[33:09] | But there’s a warp to it. | 但这里有弯曲的痕迹 |
[33:11] | Oh, run your beam over it again. | 用你的手电再照一下 |
[33:21] | He was standing here when the shock wave hit him. | 他被冲击波击中的时候正站在这里 |
[33:24] | These dents were most likely caused | 这些凹陷很有可能是由他的头骨 |
[33:26] | by an impact with his skull. | 撞击配电箱造成的 |
[33:28] | Probably with the lateral aspect of the superorbital margin | 撞击的部位应该是眶上缘侧面 |
[33:32] | and the zygomatic arch. | 和颧弓 |
[33:33] | Yeah. Can you hold that? | 是啊 帮我拿一下 |
[33:40] | Midpoint is at 160 centimeters, which means our killer is | 痕迹中点的高度是160厘米 可以推断 |
[33:44] | between five-foot-nine and five-foot-11 inches tall. | 凶手身高在175厘米到180厘米之间 |
[33:47] | Average height. That’s no help. | 平均身高 没什么用处 |
[33:48] | Well, he had to have sustained | 他肯定还受到了 |
[33:50] | further injuries from this blast. | 爆炸造成的其他伤害 |
[33:53] | But still managed to get away. | 但仍旧可以离开现场 |
[34:02] | Look, you got to help me. | 你得帮帮我啊 |
[34:03] | You do these budget presentations all the time. | 你经常做这种预算报告 |
[34:05] | What happened to Caroline? | 卡罗琳怎么不做 |
[34:06] | She just came in here and she dumped all this stuff on me. | 她跑进来把这些东西都扔给我了 |
[34:09] | Please? | 求你了 |
[34:09] | Well, she’s not gonna like it | 瑟雷 如果我替你做报告 |
[34:10] | if I do your presentation for you, Seeley. | 她会不高兴的 |
[34:12] | And I can’t; I’m not even FBI. | 而且我不能做 我不为联邦调查局工作 |
[34:15] | I’ll deputize you. | 我授权你代表我 |
[34:16] | How’s that? All right? | 这样就行了吧 可以吗 |
[34:18] | Why did that not feel official? | 我怎么感觉这么不正式啊 |
[34:19] | Look, please, you got to help me out here. | 求你了 你真得帮帮我啊 |
[34:21] | Okay. I can give you a tutorial on the software. | 好的 我可以给你一个教程软件 |
[34:24] | No, no. I got to do it now, now. | 不行 我现在就要 |
[34:25] | They’re-they’re right there in the other room. | 他们已在会议室 |
[34:27] | Waiting for me. In there, right now. | 等着我 在那边 赶快 |
[34:30] | Okay. Well, I can run the software for you, | 好吧 我可帮你操作此软件 |
[34:33] | but this is your show. | 可是作演说报告的是你 |
[34:34] | Okay, just help me get the raise, you know? | 能助我加薪就行了 好吗 |
[34:36] | I’ll be able to handle this when you’re in the room. | 只要你和我一起出席 我就能搞定 |
[34:38] | 14 days ago, you withdrew $20,000 | 十四日前 你从你的账户 |
[34:40] | from your brokage account. | 提取了两万美元 |
[34:42] | Mrs. Carlson, we analyzed your computer’s hard drive. | 卡尔松太太 我们分析过你电脑的硬盘 |
[34:44] | 65 search engine hits for contract killers. | 65个搜索引擎都是点击”职业杀手” |
[34:48] | $20,000 is about the going rate. | 两万美元差不多是市场价吧 |
[34:50] | We’re gonna be able to tie you to this murder. | 我们足可以控告你谋杀 |
[34:52] | Now, it’s not too late for you to do the right thing. | 现在你选择正途还来得及 |
[34:54] | The right thing? | 正途 |
[34:55] | Robert wanted to give that stupid cult everything. | 罗伯特打算把一切都奉献给那个破邪教 |
[34:58] | How is that the right thing? | 难道这样做又很正途吗 |
[35:00] | What was gonna happen to me? | 那我怎么办 |
[35:02] | He just kept saying he wanted to experience freedom | 他只是一个劲地说 为了体验自由 |
[35:04] | and that he didn’t care how much it cost. | 他会不惜重本 |
[35:07] | You wound up killing an innocent man. | 可你最终杀死一个无辜的人 |
[35:09] | That wasn’t my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[35:11] | The guy I hired got the wrong man. | 我雇佣的那家伙杀错人而已 |
[35:13] | How is that my fault? | 我何错之有 |
[35:15] | Seriously? | 当真 |
[35:16] | Who did you hire? | 你雇佣了谁 |
[35:17] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道名字 |
[35:19] | We know he’s medium height, brown hair. | 我们只知他是中等身材 棕色头发 |
[35:21] | What else did you notice about him? | 你注意到他的其他特征吗 |
[35:23] | No, I-I never met him. | 没有 我从没见过他 |
[35:24] | This was all set up online. | 所有交易都在网上进行 |
[35:26] | I left cash in a bag; half up front | 我把钱放在袋里 事前付一半 |
[35:28] | and half when the job was done. | 事成后再付一半 |
[35:30] | Did you give him the second half? | 那你把事成后的一半给他了吗 |
[35:31] | No! I’m no sucker. | 当然没有 我又不是傻瓜 |
[35:32] | My husband isn’t dead yet. | 我丈夫还没死呢 |
[35:35] | Yet? | 还没 |
[35:37] | The guy said he would take care of Robert today. | 那家伙说要在今天干掉他 |
[35:42] | Mrs. Carlson, where’s your husband? | 卡尔松太太 你丈夫在哪儿 |
[35:50] | Just remember, Booth, if you lose your place, | 布斯 你要记住 如果你忘记台词 |
[35:52] | just read what you see on the screen. | 照着屏幕读就行了 |
[35:53] | – Okay. – Gina Carlson hired a hit man, | -明白 -吉娜·卡尔松雇佣了职业杀手 |
[35:55] | but he hit the wrong twin by mistake, so he’s trying again. | 但杀错了死者的孪生兄弟 现在要再干一次 |
[36:00] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:02] | – Now. – Where’s her husband? | -现在 -她丈夫在哪儿 |
[36:03] | She thinks Dupont Plaza. | 她猜他可能在杜邦广场 |
[36:04] | Yeah, okay, uh, get a team and bring them in. | 好的 派一支突击队过去 |
[36:06] | – Sparling’s calling them right now. – Call her husband. | -斯帕林在做了 -通知她丈夫 |
[36:08] | I already tried. It went straight to voice mail. | 我试过了 电话接通到留言信箱 |
[36:11] | The team’s coming in from Edgewood. | 突击队从埃奇伍德赶过去 |
[36:12] | They’re still 20 minutes out. | 他们还有二十分钟才到达现场 |
[36:14] | 20 minutes? That’s too long. We’re closer than they are. | 二十分钟太长了 我们这里去比他们近 |
[36:16] | No, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[36:16] | Sparling and I could get there in five. | 我和斯帕林 五分钟内就能去到 |
[36:18] | No, no, you guys aren’t ready for this. | 不行 你们俩没有作战经验 |
[36:19] | – I’m coming with you. – No, Booth. | -我跟你们一块儿去 -不行 布斯 |
[36:20] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是否忘了什么 |
[36:21] | Oh, yeah, my gun. Thanks. | 对 我的枪 谢谢 |
[36:23] | You know what, I’ll tell you what. | 你知道吗 我有一个办法 |
[36:23] | You are gonna do great. | 你会做得很出色 |
[36:24] | If you lose your spot, just read up on the screen. | 如果你忘了台词 看着屏幕照读就是了 |
[36:26] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[36:39] | Okay, how am I supposed to find him? | 我该怎样找到他 |
[36:40] | There are tons of people here. | 这里有很多人啊 |
[36:41] | Let’s narrow this down. | 我们要缩窄范围 |
[36:43] | We know that the killer is between five-nine and five-11. | 凶手的身高在175厘米至180厘米之间 |
[36:46] | Okay, so he’s not a giant or a small person. | 那么他既不是巨人也不是侏儒 |
[36:49] | That doesn’t help me out at all. What else? | 这根本帮不了我 还有其他特征吗 |
[36:51] | Brown hair, Caucasian. | 棕色头发 白种人 |
[36:53] | Brown hair, Caucasian? | 棕色头发的白种人? |
[36:54] | Come on, guys, narrow it down for me, will you? | 你能不能再缩窄点范围 |
[36:56] | Oh, uh, he was hurt. | 他受伤了 |
[36:57] | He hit a steel junction box. | 他被一个钢板接线箱弄伤了 |
[36:59] | Where he was standing, | 之前爆炸他所站的位置显示 |
[37:01] | the overpressure of the blast was at least 40 PSI. | 爆炸产生的过度压力至少有四十磅 |
[37:04] | He probably fractured the neck of the malleus | 这个压力有可能导致他的锤骨颈骨折 |
[37:07] | and dislocated the stapes. | 以及镫骨脱臼 |
[37:09] | Booth his inner ear is messed up. | 布斯 他的内耳也受伤了 |
[37:10] | You’re looking for a man with brown hair | 你要找的是一位棕色头发的男人 |
[37:12] | who’s shaky and off-balance. | 走路摇摇晃晃 |
[37:14] | Shaky and off-balance and he has a bomb? | 走路摇晃都能拿着炸弹 |
[37:16] | Um, I know who it is. | 我知道他是谁了 |
[37:17] | I know who it is, Booth! | 布斯 我知道他是谁了 |
[37:18] | It’s Steve Keneally. | 是史蒂夫·基尼利 |
[37:20] | The foreman of the demolition company. | 拆迁公司的工头 |
[37:22] | That’s why the garage explosion was so perfect. | 难怪停车场爆炸事件安排得那么完美 |
[37:25] | Look, I think I spotted our guy. | 我发现我们要找的人了 |
[37:27] | Hey, listen, his explosives will be armed, | 注意 他有武装炸药 |
[37:29] | so don’t startle him. | 别吓他 |
[37:30] | Tac team’s six minutes out. | 突击队还有六分钟才到 |
[37:32] | Call Carlson. | 通知卡尔松 |
[37:41] | Hello. | 喂 |
[37:42] | Mr. Carlson, it’s Dr. Brennan. | 卡尔松先生 我是布纳恩博士 |
[37:44] | Hey, Booth, Brennan has him. | 布斯 布纳恩接通他了 |
[37:46] | Tell him once he gets inside the ATM | 告诉他马上进入ATM |
[37:47] | keep the door shut. | 并把门关紧 |
[37:48] | Mr. Carlson, you have to get inside the ATM | 卡尔松先生 马上进入ATM |
[37:51] | and hold the door shut. | 把门关紧 |
[37:52] | Someone is trying to kill you. | 有人要杀你 |
[37:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀 |
[37:54] | The man who killed your brother is there with a bomb. | 杀死你哥哥的人现在手持炸弹在你附近 |
[37:58] | Move now! | 赶快进去 |
[38:06] | Keneally, FBI! Freeze! | 基尼利 我是联邦调查局 别动 |
[38:10] | Let’s get out of here. | 赶快离开 |
[38:13] | Stand back. | 别过来 |
[38:16] | All of you. | 都别过来 |
[38:18] | You know what’s in here. | 你们知道里面有什么 |
[38:19] | You know what’ll happen. | 也清楚后果 |
[38:21] | Sir. Sir! | 先生 先生 |
[38:22] | Hmm? What? | 什么 |
[38:24] | You’re in a dangerous situation. | 你现在处境危险 |
[38:25] | Please leave the area. | 请离开这片区域 |
[38:26] | What? What did he say? | 什么 他刚刚说什么 |
[38:28] | Step back, sir. | 先生 退后 |
[38:29] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[38:31] | Is someone in trouble? | 谁有麻烦了吗 |
[38:33] | They have guns! | 他们有枪 |
[38:34] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[38:40] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[38:44] | It’s only a flesh wound, Lance. | 只是点皮肉伤 兰斯 |
[38:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:48] | Right. | 好了 |
[38:48] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be fine. | 没事 你会没事的 |
[38:53] | Don’t look at me, | 别看我啊 |
[38:54] | you’re the one who shot him. | 是你打中他的 |
[39:02] | Booth’s with Keneally. | 布斯和基尼利在一起 |
[39:03] | He’s taking his statement now. | 布斯在给他做笔录 |
[39:05] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[39:07] | Bad. I have to face an internal review | 很糟 枪击平民的内部调查 |
[39:09] | for shooting a civilian. | 还在等着我 |
[39:11] | No, I meant me. | 不是 我指的是我 |
[39:13] | Oh. You’ll be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[39:14] | They’re saying the wound is mostly psychological. | 他们说这伤最多是心理作用 |
[39:20] | Uh, Agent Sparling– Olivia… | 斯帕林探员 奥利维亚 |
[39:24] | …I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[39:26] | You’re smart, you’re really good at your job, | 你聪明 工作出色 |
[39:30] | you shot me and I don’t– I’m not even mad. | 你开枪伤了我 我甚至都没生气 |
[39:35] | But I’m seeing someone. | 但我有女朋友了 |
[39:41] | It’s serious. | 我是认真的 |
[39:46] | Doesn’t take a psychologist to tell | 就算有人是说真的 |
[39:48] | when a guy is taken. | 也别让心理医生来说 |
[39:51] | That’s why I’d never dream of doing this. | 所以我也没想过会这么做 |
[40:16] | I heard it went well. | 我听说很顺利 |
[40:17] | Yeah, dumb-ass hit man taken out | 是啊 我们这边只是轻微伤亡 |
[40:18] | with only minor casualties on our side, | 就拿下了那个三流杀手 |
[40:20] | so you know what, we ended up ahead. | 所以说 我们提前完成了任务 |
[40:21] | I was talking about the budget presentation. | 我说的是预算报告 |
[40:24] | The bean counters are actually increasing the budget. | 那些吝啬鬼增加预算了 |
[40:26] | My boss is thrilled with me. | 我上司对我很满意 |
[40:28] | See that? Glad it worked out. | 看见了 真高兴这事成了 |
[40:29] | I bet you are. | 你当然高兴 |
[40:30] | Too bad it wasn’t you. | 只可惜不是你 |
[40:32] | Me? Well, we sent in a specialist. Only the best. | 我 我们派了一个专家去 我不适合 |
[40:34] | You know you’re not getting that promotion now, right? | 你知道你没升职了吧 |
[40:36] | Wait a second, why? I caught the bad guy. | 说什么 为什么 我抓到了那个恶棍 |
[40:37] | That’s got to count for something. | 也算是功劳一件吧 |
[40:38] | Well, it makes me all tingly, | 我也很痛心 |
[40:40] | that’s for sure, but that’s it. | 那是肯定的 可事实如此 |
[40:41] | You’re gonna have to settle with running around, | 你还是只能跑跑外勤 |
[40:43] | shooting people until you grow up. | 枪林弹雨 直到成熟为止 |
[40:44] | Well, you wouldn’t love me any other way, right? | 你就是没办法喜欢我 是不是 |
[40:50] | Oh. You said there was a casualty; who was it? | 对了 你说有伤亡 是谁 |
[40:52] | Sweets. He’ll be fine. | 是小甜甜 他没事的 |
[40:54] | Sweets. | 小甜甜 |
[40:55] | That boy’s got the goods. | 那孩子有点真材实料 |
[40:57] | But you better not tell him I said that. | 你还是别告诉他我这么说过 |
[40:58] | No problem. As far as the world’s concerned, | 没问题 对所有人来说 |
[41:00] | you’re a horrible person, cherie. | 你就是个讨厌鬼 亲爱的 |
[41:03] | I knew I could count on you, cherie. | 我就知道你靠得住 亲爱的 |
[41:19] | I’m sorry you’re not getting the promotion. | 真抱歉你没能升职 |
[41:21] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:23] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:23] | You know, for lying to me, thank you. | 我是谢谢你没对我说实话 |
[41:26] | I mean, I know it’s a white lie, | 我是说我知道那是善意的谎言 |
[41:27] | but, I mean, look at you. | 不过 看看你 |
[41:28] | Being all sweet and lying to me. | 变得这么温柔 还知道要瞒着我 |
[41:34] | I didn’t want you to get the promotion. | 我不希望你升职 |
[41:35] | Why? Because I’m a man of action | 为什么 因为我雷厉风行 |
[41:37] | and not someone who’s gonna rot behind a desk? | 不是那种会老死在办公桌前的人吗 |
[41:39] | No, because who else would take me out into the field? | 不是 是除了你还有谁能带我出现场 |
[41:42] | That’s a good point, Bones. | 说得有理 骨头 |
[41:43] | But truthfully, I’m sorry that you’re disappointed. | 不过说真的 很抱歉你失望了 |
[41:46] | I’m not disappointed. | 我没失望 |
[41:48] | Because you’re a man of action | 因为你是那种雷厉风行 |
[41:49] | who would rot behind a desk? | 还会老死在办公桌前的人吗 |
[41:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:52] | Man of action. | 雷厉风行 |
[41:58] | Can I start buying you things now? | 我现在能给你买东西了吗 |
[42:00] | No, you can’t. | 不 不行 |
[42:02] | But, hey, I’ll tell you what, you can buy Christine stuff. | 不过呢 你可以给克里斯汀买 |
[42:05] | I know you’d like a new grill. | 我知道你会喜欢新的烧烤架 |
[42:07] | Christine would love a new grill. | 克里斯汀会喜欢新烧烤架的 |
[42:10] | She would love it. | 她会喜欢 |
[42:11] | Baby girls need grills. | 小女孩需要烧烤架 |
[42:12] | They need grills and a new tool set. | 她们需要烧烤架和一套新的烧烤工具 |
[42:14] | What? What is this? | 这是什么玩意 |
[42:15] | – It’s a quinoa. – “Queenoa”? | -是藜麦 -“里买” |
[42:17] | – Quinoa. – What is that? | -藜麦 -什么东西 |
[42:18] | It’s a grain. | 是一种谷物 |
[42:20] | – There’s a lot of protein. – Interesting. | -富含蛋白质 -有意思 |
[42:21] | When I get the new grill, we can cook steaks. | 等有了新的烧烤架 我们能烤牛排 |