时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Yes. Frenzied passion for art | 对艺术狂乱的激情 |
[00:10] | is a canker that devours everything else. | 是吞噬一切的脓疮 |
[00:49] | Dr. Brennan, agent Booth, he’s coming around. | 布纳恩博士 布斯探员 他醒了 |
[00:51] | Hey, there, Michelangelo, you hear me? | 看这里 米开朗基罗 能听见吗 |
[00:53] | You shouldn’t call him that, Booth. | 你不应该那么叫他 布斯 |
[00:54] | If he had a head injury, | 如果他头部受伤 |
[00:55] | he might think that’s who he is. | 他可能认为自己就是米开朗基罗 |
[00:57] | Something’s poking in my back. | 有东西戳着我的后背了 |
[01:00] | And something smells terrible. | 还有很难闻的味道 |
[01:02] | Do you know your name? | 你知道自己叫什么吗 |
[01:03] | – Yes. – Okay, what is it? | -知道 -你叫什么 |
[01:04] | – I’m not saying. – Told you. | -我不说 -我说吧 |
[01:06] | – You confused him. – No, I didn’t. | -你把他弄糊涂了 -我没有 |
[01:07] | I’m not confused, I’m just not telling you my name. | 我没糊涂 我只是不告诉你们我叫什么 |
[01:10] | See, he’s not confused. | 看吧 他没有糊涂 |
[01:11] | Vitals are stable, no sign of concussion, but… | 生命体征稳定 没有脑震荡的迹象 不过 |
[01:13] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[01:14] | Who are we? FBI, that’s who we are. | 我们是谁 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[01:16] | Since when does FBI cover billboard vandalism? | 联调局什么时候连广告板涂鸦都管了 |
[01:19] | I’d like to begin my examination. | 我开始检查吧 |
[01:21] | Ambulance guy says I’m okay. | 救护员说我没事 |
[01:22] | Well, she doesn’t mean you. | 她不是在说你 |
[01:24] | You’re glued to decomposed human remains. | 你粘上了腐烂的人类尸骸 |
[01:26] | We’re gonna flip you on the board. | 我们要把你翻过来放在那块木板上 |
[01:29] | Okay, let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[01:30] | – You three grab the head. – What’s on me? | -你们三个抬头部 -我身上有什么 |
[01:32] | You two grab the feet. | 你们两个抬脚 |
[01:33] | Easy on the neck, okay? | 小心脖子 |
[01:34] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:38] | This is weird. | 太诡异了吧 |
[01:40] | Easy on the shoulder. Take it slow. | 小心肩膀 慢慢来 |
[01:46] | What-what’s on my back? | 我背上的是什么啊 |
[01:50] | Why is it sticking to him? | 为什么尸体会粘在他身上 |
[01:51] | Industrial strength adhesive. | 工业强力胶 |
[01:53] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[01:54] | You know what, Bones, he was… he was standing up there, | 你看 骨头 他当时站在那上面 |
[01:58] | sticking that to that. | 粘那张画报 |
[01:59] | He tripped over his bucket. | 他把桶碰掉了 |
[02:00] | The buckets falls and he gets stuck. Right? | 桶掉下来 他也被粘住了对吧 |
[02:03] | There’s a dead dude stuck to my back? | 我背上粘了个死人吗 |
[02:05] | Bones, why can’t we just, you know, | 骨头 我们为什么就不能 |
[02:06] | peel them apart? | 把他们剥开呢 |
[02:07] | The adhesive has had ample time to adhere. | 胶水有了足够的时间粘得很牢 |
[02:11] | Pulling them apart | 把他们拉开 |
[02:11] | would rip off Michelangelo’s skin, or worse, | 会撕掉米开朗基罗的皮 更糟的是 |
[02:14] | completely destroy the evidence. | 会彻底损毁证据 |
[02:15] | Worse than ripping off my skin? | 比撕掉我的皮还糟 |
[02:17] | Well, this could certainly be cause of death. | 这个很可能就是致死原因了 |
[02:20] | What? | 什么 |
[02:21] | An anomalous projectile completed a transparietal trajectory. | 一个不规则发射物完全地刺穿了顶骨 |
[02:26] | Why can’t you just be simple? | 怎么不简单点说呢 |
[02:26] | Arrow through the head. Murder. | 箭射穿了脑袋 谋杀 |
[02:28] | Insect and rat activity is indicated | 昆虫和鼠类的活动说明 |
[02:30] | we must be near an open sewer. | 这附近有一条敞开的下水道 |
[02:32] | Oh, come on, man! | 快点啊 兄弟 |
[02:35] | Get it off of me! | 快把它弄下去 |
[02:36] | After we get back to the lab. | 要等我们回到实验室 |
[02:37] | Yeah, it should give you and your new buddy | 对 可以让你和你的新朋友 |
[02:39] | some time to bond there. | 多联络一下感情 |
[02:45] | We caught a good one. | 我们赶上了一个好案子 |
[02:47] | We’ve been over this. | 我们已经说过这事了 |
[02:48] | There’s no such thing as a good murder. | 谋杀就绝非好事 |
[02:50] | Babe, I need your secret stash of peanut butter. | 宝贝 我需要你私藏的花生酱 |
[02:52] | Hodgins, I bring in my peanut butter | 哈金斯 我带花生酱来 |
[02:54] | for a little comfort food every once in a while. | 是想不时吃一点来安慰自己 |
[02:57] | For comfort? Why? | 安慰 为什么 |
[03:00] | I got a ticket this morning. | 我今早收到罚单了 |
[03:01] | Speeding? | 超速 |
[03:02] | No, I turned right on a red. | 不是 亮红灯的时候我右转了 |
[03:04] | Well, that’s legal. | 那是合法的啊 |
[03:06] | Not at Broadway and Nash. | 在百老汇和纳什的交叉口就不行 |
[03:08] | It’s like a police trap over there. | 就好比有个警察设下的陷阱 |
[03:10] | They just wait, like fishermen after trout. | 他们就像是姜太公钓鱼愿者上钩 |
[03:13] | I think you mean like a deer hunter at a salt lick. | 你是想说就像猎鹿人埋伏在盐碱地吧 |
[03:15] | Was there a sign? | 那里有警示标志吗 |
[03:17] | There was one, but it was really small. | 有一个 但它实在是太小了 |
[03:19] | Okay, well then, you definitely have to fight it. | 这样的话 你绝对要据理力争 |
[03:21] | – Why? – Because it’s unfair. | -为什么 -因为不公平 |
[03:23] | Now, come on, if you can give me the peanut butter, | 好了 如果你把花生酱给我 |
[03:25] | then the Jeffersonian will reimburse you. | 杰斐逊实验室会给你报销的 |
[03:27] | Shouldn’t I just pay the fine and get on with my life? | 我不是该把罚款交了然后继续过日子吗 |
[03:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:33] | Where is the spark plug that I married? | 我娶得那个爆脾气姑娘去哪了 |
[03:36] | The spark plug you married conducted an unfettered sex life | 你娶得那个脾气火爆的姑娘性生活开放 |
[03:40] | and never lived anywhere for more than a couple of years. | 还从不在一个地方住超过几年 |
[03:43] | You want her back around? | 你想让这样的她回来吗 |
[03:44] | There’s really no way to answer that without making you mad. | 我无论怎么回答你都会生气的 |
[03:47] | Babe, peanut butter. | 宝贝 花生酱 |
[03:49] | Cover your eyes. | 把眼蒙上 |
[04:01] | Are we allowed to laugh? | 我们能笑吗 |
[04:03] | – No. – Okay. | -不能 -好吧 |
[04:04] | What are we calling the one that’s still alive? | 我们怎么称呼这个还活着的人呢 |
[04:06] | Well, Booth calls him Michelangelo. | 布斯叫他米开朗基罗 |
[04:08] | Michelangelo worked on commission. | 米开朗基罗是为了钱创作 |
[04:10] | That’s no kind of real artist. | 他不是真正的艺术家 |
[04:12] | Michelangelo’s no kind of real artist. | 米开朗基罗不是真正的艺术家 |
[04:14] | Good to know. | 真有幸能知道 |
[04:15] | Why won’t you tell us your name? | 你为什么不说出你的名字呢 |
[04:16] | ‘Cause I don’t want you to know it. | 因为我不想你们知道 |
[04:18] | Kind of obvious, right? | 很明显吧 |
[04:19] | Large, rugged pelvis suggests the victim was a Caucasian male. | 大而粗糙的骨盆说明受害人是白人男性 |
[04:22] | I have a large, rugged pelvis? | 我的骨盆大而粗糙 |
[04:26] | Not you, the murder victim. | 不是说你 是谋杀案的受害人 |
[04:29] | Upper margin formation on the pubic synthesis | 耻骨联合区上缘的构造 |
[04:31] | indicates early 30s. | 说明年龄在三十出头 |
[04:33] | The victim’s C5 and C6 vertebrae have been fused. | 受害人的C5和C6脊椎骨被熔合过 |
[04:36] | Uncommon for someone that young. | 在这么年轻的人身上可不常见 |
[04:38] | Hmm. If we find the doctor who performed the procedure, | 如果找到了做这个手术的医生 |
[04:41] | we can identify the victim. | 我们就可以确认受害人的身份 |
[04:42] | How about the corpse that’s trying to sodomize me? | 你们要怎么处理这具想猥亵我的尸体 |
[04:45] | We have to separate Michelangelo and the corpse. | 我们必须把米开朗基罗和尸体分开 |
[04:47] | There we go. | 这才对嘛 |
[04:49] | What about a laser? | 用激光怎么样 |
[04:50] | No, no lasers. | 不能用激光 |
[04:51] | I-I agree with the smart and beautiful angel. | 我同意这位美貌与智慧并存的天使说的 |
[04:55] | Well, the smart and beautiful angel is gonna go find out | 这位聪明美丽的天使要去查出 |
[04:57] | who fused our victim’s neck bones. | 是谁熔合了我们受害人脖子上的骨头 |
[05:00] | Fracture lines from the obscured region and onto the zygomatic, | 从阴影区到颧骨的裂痕 |
[05:04] | indicative of a perimortem trauma to the facial bones. | 说明受害人死前面部曾受到重击 |
[05:07] | The arrow’s clearly visible | 这支箭在受害人 |
[05:08] | on either side of the victim’s skull, | 头骨的两边都清晰可见 |
[05:10] | but it didn’t actually pierce it. | 但是它实际上并没有刺穿头骨 |
[05:13] | Steve Martin? | 史蒂夫·马丁 |
[05:14] | Michelangelo’s real name is Steve Martin? | 米开朗基罗的真名是史蒂夫·马丁 |
[05:16] | It’s a gag. | 恶搞的道具 |
[05:17] | The ends of the arrows | 箭的两端还连着 |
[05:19] | are connected to a plastic headband. | 一个塑料发箍 |
[05:21] | Steve Martin? No? | 史蒂夫·马丁 没听说过吗 |
[05:22] | It’s a gag. | 原来是恶搞的道具 |
[05:23] | Thus, irrelevant. | 所以说 与案情无关 |
[05:24] | Mr. Fisher, find a way to separate Michelangelo | 费什先生 想个办法分离米开朗基罗 |
[05:27] | and Steve Martin without damaging the evidence. | 和史蒂夫·马丁 别损坏证据 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:31] | Everyone here is this weird combo of smart and dumb. | 这儿的人全是天才白痴的诡异混合体 |
[05:36] | Dr. Saroyan nixed the laser. | 瑟罗博士不让用激光 |
[05:38] | I knew she would, which is why I brought this. | 我就知道是这样 所以我拿了这个 |
[05:40] | Oh, God, what did he bring? | 上帝 他拿了什么 |
[05:42] | Peanut butter. | 花生酱 |
[05:43] | Peanut butter? | 花生酱 |
[05:45] | I’m not a piece of toast. | 我又不是烤面包 |
[05:47] | The oils in the peanut butter will break down | 花生酱中的油脂可以消除 |
[05:49] | the cohesion of the cyanoacrylates. | 丙烯酸树脂基粘结剂中的粘性 |
[05:52] | The glue will unstick. | 胶水就不粘了 |
[05:53] | This guy’s gonna rub me down with peanut butter? | 这个人要在我身上涂满花生酱 |
[05:55] | Yep, and then cut off your clothes. | 是 然后剪开你的衣服 |
[05:57] | Um… How’s about she does that? | 让她来做怎么样 |
[05:59] | Did you do that? | 那幅画是你画的吗 |
[06:02] | – No. – Oh, my God. | -不是吧 -我的上帝 |
[06:03] | You’re-you’re Zed. | 你是 你是泽德 |
[06:05] | No, I’m not. | 我才不是 |
[06:06] | Y-You are. | 你就是 |
[06:07] | You painted that. | 画报是你画的 |
[06:09] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[06:10] | The artist Zed? | 艺术家泽德 |
[06:12] | What’s a Zed? | 泽德是何方神圣 |
[06:13] | Zed’s a legend, mysterious street artist | 泽德是个传奇 神秘的街头艺人 |
[06:15] | that nobody’s ever met. | 没人曾一睹真容 |
[06:16] | My name is Seth Zalinsky. | 我的名字叫赛斯·萨林斯基 |
[06:19] | Okay, well, at least we got his name out of him. | 好吧 至少我们知道他的名字了 |
[06:21] | Come on, this mook | 拜托 这小子才不是 |
[06:22] | isn’t the elusive and brilliant Zed. | 才华横溢 神秘莫测的泽德 |
[06:25] | – Look at him. – I know my rights. | -你看他的样子 -我知道自己的权力 |
[06:26] | You can’t just pin me down | 你们不能就这么强留我 |
[06:28] | and slather peanut butter all over my private self. | 还在我身上涂满花生酱 |
[06:31] | What if we sedate you? | 如果我们给你镇静剂呢 |
[06:33] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[06:34] | What do you got? | 你都有什么镇静剂 |
[07:15] | My name is Denny Bennet. | 我是丹尼·班内特 |
[07:16] | I’m the manager of Tele-Com Inc. telemarketing. | 电话营销公司销售部的经理 |
[07:19] | I filed a missing persons report on one of my employees, | 我三天前曾报告过一起人口失踪案 |
[07:22] | Morgan Donnelly, three days ago. | 是我下属 摩根·唐纳利 |
[07:24] | – Why is he talking like that? – I don’t know. | -为什么他要这么说话 -我不知道 |
[07:26] | The company lawyer told me to speak clearly, | 公司的律师要我表达清晰 |
[07:28] | tell the truth, and I’d have nothing to worry about. | 实话实说 这样我就没什么可担心的了 |
[07:30] | Right, well, you have one hell of a lawyer. | 好吧 你们的律师还真上道 |
[07:33] | Did you find, uh, Morgan? | 你们找到摩根了吗 |
[07:35] | Yes, he is dead. | 找到了 他已经死了 |
[07:37] | Donnelly’s dead? Dead, dead? | 唐纳利死了 死透透的死了 |
[07:39] | We identified him by his neck operation. | 我们根据他的颈椎手术确认了身份 |
[07:41] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[07:42] | Oh, my God, that can’t be. | 天啊 这怎么可能 |
[07:45] | How am I supposed to go on? | 我今后可怎么办 |
[07:46] | Donnelly’s my heir apparent. | 唐纳利可是我的准接班人 |
[07:48] | I’ve been grooming him, and now I’ve got nobody. | 我一直栽培他 现在没人能接班了 |
[07:50] | – What do you sell at Tele-Com? – Everything. | -你们电话营销都卖些什么 -什么都卖 |
[07:52] | Last few weeks, we’ve been selling | 几个星期以来 我们都在印第安纳州的 |
[07:53] | a time-share in Muncie, Indiana. | 曼西销售一家产权度假酒店 |
[07:55] | Gateway to Indianapolis. | 通往印第安纳波利斯的大门 |
[07:56] | And he could sell that? | 这他都能卖出去 |
[07:57] | Yeah, he can… could sell anything. | 没错 他 以前什么都能卖出去 |
[08:00] | Did anyone resent Donnelly? | 有人恨唐纳利吗 |
[08:02] | Enough to kill him? No. | 恨之入骨 杀之而后快 没有 |
[08:04] | Did he have difficulty with anyone? | 那他和谁有过节吗 |
[08:07] | His girlfriend stormed into the office | 他女朋友上周五怒气冲冲地 |
[08:08] | last Friday, hollered at him | 来了办公室 当着所有人的面 |
[08:10] | in front of everyone. | 对着他咆哮 |
[08:11] | Claimed he was cheating on her. | 说他背着她劈腿 |
[08:13] | Like she’s one to talk. | 真是贼喊抓贼 |
[08:14] | Are you implying that she herself was unfaithful? | 你是暗示出轨的是她吗 |
[08:17] | Implying? Hell, I’ll say it directly. | 暗示 得了 我就直说吧 |
[08:18] | She was a cheater. | 她才是劈腿的人 |
[08:21] | And how do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:22] | She cheated on me with Donnelly. | 当初她背着我和唐纳利好上了 |
[08:23] | So, you’re telling me that he stole your girlfriend. | 也就是说 死者抢了你的女朋友 |
[08:26] | Wow, that really must have pissed you off. | 这事一定让你很生气 |
[08:27] | At first, but that was like, a year ago. | 首先 这事都过了大约一年 |
[08:30] | Wait, am I a suspect? | 等等 我成嫌犯了吗 |
[08:32] | Most definitely. | 差不多能肯定了 |
[08:33] | I want to talk to the company lawyer. | 我要见我们公司的律师 |
[08:34] | In a sign of good faith, why don’t you cough up | 为了表达诚意 你何不说出 |
[08:36] | the name and the address of the cheater girl? | 劈腿姑娘的姓名和住址呢 |
[08:43] | I had to pry this peanut butter out of Angela’s hands. | 我从安琪拉手上拿到花生酱费了不少功夫 |
[08:46] | Apparently, she needed | 看来今天早上她需要 |
[08:46] | the comfort of some smooth PB this morning | 柔滑的花生酱来抚慰她受伤的心灵 |
[08:49] | after being caught making an illegal right on red. | 她今天违规右转被抓了个现行 |
[08:51] | Ah, police trap. | 警察设的圈套 |
[08:53] | Corner of Broadway and Nash. | 就在百老汇和纳什的交叉口 |
[08:54] | Been there, done that. | 我以前也在那里被逮到过 |
[08:55] | I feel… you know how when you wake up on Sunday morning, | 我感觉 这有点像周日早上醒来 |
[09:00] | and you smell your mom making breakfast? | 空气中充满了妈妈煮的早餐的味道 |
[09:03] | Your dad’s trying to make her dance to some ancient | 爸爸想让她跟着老掉牙的歌起舞 |
[09:06] | Tears for Fear, song about shouting. | 就是恐惧之泪合唱团的那首《呐喊》 |
[09:10] | It’s weird when the remains talk. | 遗骸会说话感觉真别扭 |
[09:12] | This is gonna work? | 这么做管用吗 |
[09:13] | Is that you, sweet chocolate angel? | 是你吗 巧克力色天使美人 |
[09:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[09:17] | – What did you give him? – Some stuff for depression, | -你们给他吃什么了 -用来治疗抑郁 |
[09:19] | mood swings, panic disorder… | 情绪波动 恐慌症的药 |
[09:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[09:23] | What I heard: cup of chamomile tea. | 我听到的是 一杯甘菊茶 |
[09:26] | We’re done. | 搞定了 |
[09:31] | You good for a few moments? | 你能自己待会吗 |
[09:32] | I am good for eternity. | 今生今世都行 |
[09:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:40] | You here for my sponge bath? | 你是来帮我搓澡吗 |
[09:42] | That would be transcendent. | 如果是的话 我死而无憾了 |
[09:44] | Admit that Seth Zalinsky is not your only name. | 你就承认你不光是叫赛斯·萨林斯基吧 |
[09:48] | Well, in high school, they called me tripod. | 高中的时候 大家叫我三脚架 |
[09:52] | Oh, now I’m very sad. | 我现在好悲伤 |
[09:58] | You did this. | 这是你画的 |
[09:59] | You’re Zed. | 你就是泽德 |
[10:00] | Zed is not my nickname. | 泽德可不是我的外号 |
[10:03] | It’s my alter ego. | 那是另一个我 |
[10:05] | Much bigger deal. | 能干多了 |
[10:08] | I’m very honored to meet you. | 我很荣幸见到你 |
[10:10] | Really. I mean, | 真的 我想说 |
[10:11] | you are a wonderful, wonderful artist. | 你真是个举世无双的艺术家 |
[10:15] | And you are really young, | 而且你真的好年轻 |
[10:17] | which is so much more impressive somehow. | 这点真是出乎我的意料 |
[10:20] | I am totally babbling because I am starstruck. | 我胡言乱语因为我是你的死忠 |
[10:22] | That’s what it is. | 就是这么个情况 |
[10:24] | You want to make out? | 你想跟我亲热吗 |
[10:27] | You know, time was I would have jumped you, | 要是在过去 我早就扑到你身上了 |
[10:30] | but I’m a married woman now, | 但鉴于我已婚 |
[10:32] | so I’m just gonna kiss you because of who you are. | 出于敬意就给你一个吻吧 |
[10:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:45] | I felt something move. | 我感觉到暗潮涌动 |
[10:47] | Don’t ruin my moment. | 别毁了这一刻 |
[10:48] | On my back. | 我背后 |
[10:50] | I think the dead guy’s separating. | 我觉得那个死人开始分离了 |
[10:56] | You know, you really didn’t have to come. | 其实你不必跟我一起来 |
[10:57] | You said you wanted me to come with you. | 你说希望我一起去的 |
[11:00] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪儿 |
[11:00] | We’re gonna go talk to the hollering, cheating girlfriend. | 去拜访那位咆哮的劈腿女友 |
[11:02] | No, I mean, my Prius has a voice-activated navigation system. | 不是 我是说我的普锐斯拥有声控导航系统 |
[11:06] | Oh, 709 Windsor Drive. | 温莎路709号 |
[11:08] | 快捷菜单 寻找附近的<设施种别> 输入地址 请稍候 回家 油价 | |
[11:08] | Enter an address. | 请输入地址 |
[11:10] | 709 Windsor Drive. | 温莎路709号 |
[11:12] | Searching. | 正在搜索 |
[11:12] | 确认目的地 地址 开始导航 开始导航 显示地图 | |
[11:13] | 华盛顿特区温莎路709号 路程计算中 华盛顿特区温莎路709号 已添加为第一个目的地 | |
[11:14] | Now you don’t have to unfold and refold a map. | 这样一来你就不必翻来翻去查地图了 |
[11:16] | Wait a second. I like maps. What’s wrong with maps? | 可我喜欢地图 地图怎么了 |
[11:18] | Well, maps cannot tell you | 地图不能告诉你 |
[11:20] | the amount of traffic you should expect | 当前交通状况 |
[11:22] | and route to your destination. | 和通往目的地的具体线路 |
[11:23] | 信息 地图数据 应用程序 交通事故 XM油价 XM运动 XM股票 XM导航天气 | |
[11:25] | 线路 显示全部 警告 艾默森街 3.1英里 新罕布什尔大道西北处 5.8英里 16街西南处 8.4英里 麦迪逊街西北处 8.7英里 乔治城附近 9.2英里 | |
[11:26] | Look at that. See? | 看到了吧 |
[11:26] | Now we can relax, talk about interesting things. | 现在我们可以放松 说点趣事 |
[11:29] | This is not how the cowboys settled this country. | 牛仔可不是这么建国立业的 |
[11:31] | The cowboys didn’t have antibiotics. | 牛仔还没有抗生素 |
[11:32] | Do you also want to die from a skinned knuckle? | 你也想跟牛仔那样受点小伤就死掉吗 |
[11:34] | Sometimes. | 有时候挺想 |
[11:37] | Cowboys didn’t settle this country. | 牛仔并没有建国立业 |
[11:38] | Farmers did. | 是农民 |
[11:40] | Alexa! The FBI wants to talk to you! | 亚历克莎 联邦调查局来人找你 |
[11:44] | You know, you shouldn’t feel bad about living with your sister. | 其实 你不必太介意和姐姐住在一起 |
[11:47] | The current trend of delaying marriage, along with the economy | 时下 晚婚趋势和经济状况 |
[11:50] | means that people have to adapt. | 决定了人们只有接受现状 |
[11:52] | However, it does complicate the sex life. | 不过真的会影响性生活 |
[11:55] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是 |
[11:57] | Hey, I’m Alexa. | 你们好 我是亚历克莎 |
[11:59] | Can I help you guys with something? | 我能帮你们什么忙吗 |
[12:01] | Like to ask you a few questions about Morgan Donnelly. | 想问问你关于摩根·唐纳利的事 |
[12:03] | – Here we go. – Mm-hmm. | -又来了 -就是 |
[12:05] | I’m afraid he’s dead. | 抱歉 他已经死了 |
[12:07] | Of course he is. | 他当然死了 |
[12:09] | D-did he get crushed by a falling anvil or something? | 他是被从天而降的铁砧之类的砸死的吗 |
[12:12] | No, that-it is not correct. | 不是 并非如此 |
[12:14] | Believe you had an altercation | 听说几天前 |
[12:15] | with him a few days ago. | 你和他起了争执 |
[12:19] | I find their upbeat demeanor highly suspicious. | 我觉得他们这种狂喜的举止极其可疑 |
[12:21] | It’s a serious situation, you know. | 事态严重 明白吗 |
[12:23] | He may have been murdered. | 他或许是被谋杀的 |
[12:24] | Murdered! | 他说谋杀 |
[12:32] | Okay, careful, Mr. Fisher. | 小心点 费什先生 |
[12:34] | Oh, it’s his hair, that’s all. | 只是粘住了他的头发 |
[12:37] | There we go. | 这下就好了 |
[12:38] | It is with great pleasure that I divorce these skulls. | 能分离这两个头骨我真是三生有幸 |
[12:48] | Massive blunt-force trauma to the facial bones. | 面骨有大面积钝器击打的创伤 |
[12:52] | Oh, the victim’s skull is totally smashed in. | 受害人的头骨完全凹进去了 |
[12:55] | Did I do that when I fell on him? | 是我摔到他身上造成的吗 |
[12:57] | ‘Cause I didn’t do it on purpose. | 我不是故意的 |
[12:59] | No, the fracture lines on the zygomatic bones | 不 颧骨上的裂痕表示 |
[13:02] | indicate the trauma was sustained around time of death. | 大约是在死亡前后受的伤 |
[13:06] | Which was…five days before you fell on him. | 那是你掉在他身上五天前的事了 |
[13:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[13:11] | Blowflies. | 是丽蝇 |
[13:14] | That explains the constant buzzing. | 怪不得总听到嗡嗡声 |
[13:17] | You are a very calm young man. | 你真是个无比镇定的青年 |
[13:19] | Pharmaceutically enhanced calm. | 是因药物增强的镇定 |
[13:22] | Third instar larvae. | 第三龄幼虫 |
[13:24] | The victim died five days ago. | 死者死于五天前 |
[13:27] | Five days ago was Friday. | 五天前是星期五 |
[13:29] | The same day the victim’s girlfriend accused him of cheating. | 就是死者女友指责他劈腿的那天 |
[13:36] | God, it’s so weird when they move. | 天 还真不习惯尸体会动 |
[13:38] | That felt good. | 感觉真好 |
[13:40] | Almost as good as when that Asian chick kissed me. | 几乎和那个亚裔小妞亲我的感觉一样好 |
[13:42] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[13:43] | That Asian chick kissed me. | 那个亚裔小妞亲了我 |
[13:45] | Let’s clean Mr. Zalinsky up, | 快帮萨林斯基先生清洗干净 |
[13:48] | and in some kind of clothes. | 穿点衣服 |
[13:53] | Oh, come on, | 拜托 |
[13:54] | I already slathered him with peanut butter, | 我都已经给他涂上了一层花生酱 |
[13:56] | plied him with pharmaceuticals, | 给他用药 |
[13:57] | now I got to give him a sponge bath? | 现在我还得帮他搓澡 |
[14:00] | What Asian chick did you kiss? | 什么亚裔小妞亲了你 |
[14:10] | Did the FBI really call in | 我不过笑了一下 |
[14:11] | a psychiatrist because I laughed? | 联调局就真的请来了精神病医生吗 |
[14:13] | Now you all think I’m some sort of psychopath? | 你们以为我疯了吗 |
[14:16] | I’m actually a psychologist, M-Miss Eaton. | 我其实是心理医生 伊顿小姐 |
[14:19] | But, um, yes, Agent Booth called me | 不过你说的对 是布斯探员叫我来的 |
[14:21] | because he was struck by your sudden mood swing. | 因为他被你们突然的情绪波动吓到了 |
[14:24] | I’m not a psycho! | 我不是疯子 |
[14:27] | Can you tell me how you feel | 你能谈谈你对 |
[14:27] | about Morgan Donnelly’s death? | 摩根·唐纳利的死怎么看吗 |
[14:29] | Um, I’m very upset! Look at me. | 我非常伤心 你瞧我这样 |
[14:32] | Can you tell me why you laughed? | 能说说你为什么会笑吗 |
[14:33] | Because I thought it was another one of Morgan’s practical jokes. | 我以为那又是摩根搞的恶作剧 |
[14:37] | He was a joker? | 他是丑角 |
[14:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:40] | And I thought it was his way of | 因为我们吵了一架 我还以为 |
[14:42] | totally making up after our fight. | 他想以这种方式与我和好 |
[14:44] | What fight? | 吵什么 |
[14:45] | A girl walked up and kissed him. | 有个女孩走到他面前吻了他 |
[14:46] | I figured he didn’t need to enjoy it so much. | 我觉得他不该陶醉成那样 |
[14:50] | A girl just walked up and kissed him? | 有个女孩就走到他面前吻了他 |
[14:51] | Yeah, right on the lips. Some tongue action, too. | 是啊 亲了他的嘴 还舌吻呢 |
[14:55] | She recognized him. | 她认出了他 |
[14:56] | What? I was not aware | 什么 我真想不到 |
[14:58] | that telemarketers attracted that kind of notice. | 电话营销员会如此受人瞩目 |
[15:02] | Morgan was a comedian, okay? | 摩根是个喜剧演员 知道吗 |
[15:04] | The telemarketing gig, it was just temporary. | 电话营销只是临时工 |
[15:07] | Okay, that explains the fake arrow through his head. | 怪不得他头上会戴着一支假箭头 |
[15:10] | Morgan had an amazing sense of humor. | 摩根极其幽默 |
[15:12] | Girls like that in a guy. | 女生都喜欢这样的男生 |
[15:15] | Yeah, I always thought that that was…a lie. | 是吧 我一直觉得这说法靠不住 |
[15:18] | So, was Morgan’s sense of humor | 你就是为了摩根的幽默感 |
[15:19] | the reason why you left his boss? | 和他的老板分了手 |
[15:21] | Look, if you met Denny, | 要是你见过丹尼 |
[15:23] | you’d know why I went for Morgan. | 你就会理解我为什么会和摩根好了 |
[15:25] | You think Denny could’ve | 你觉得丹尼会因为 |
[15:26] | killed Morgan out of jealousy? | 嫉妒而杀了摩根吗 |
[15:27] | After a year? | 事过一年后吗 |
[15:29] | Even Denny thinks faster than that. | 就算是丹尼 反应也会比这快 |
[15:31] | Okay, and when was the last time you saw Morgan? | 你最后一次见摩根是什么时候 |
[15:35] | He came over for dinner that same night, Friday. | 就是他来我家吃晚饭的那个星期五 |
[15:38] | And then I went to work. | 然后我就去上班了 |
[15:40] | – I’m a bartender. You can check that out. – Sure. | -我是酒吧招待 你可以去查 -一定 |
[15:42] | And then, when I came home, Morgan wasn’t there. | 之后我回到家里 摩根就不见了 |
[15:48] | I didn’t kill Morgan. | 我没有杀摩根 |
[15:50] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[15:53] | You know who you should be looking for? | 知道你应该去找谁吗 |
[15:55] | Whoever put that arrow gag on his head. | 就是把假箭头戴在他头上的家伙 |
[15:57] | – That wasn’t his? – No way! | -不是他的吗 -绝对不是 |
[15:58] | He hated that shtick stuff. | 他讨厌那种小把戏 |
[16:01] | His material was cerebral. | 他的段子才是真材实料 |
[16:03] | You wouldn’t by any chance | 你有摩根 |
[16:04] | have footage of Morgan’s stand-up? | 表演的录像吗 |
[16:06] | My brother, Elliot, recorded every show. | 我弟弟埃利奥特 录下了他所有的演出 |
[16:16] | Mr. Fisher, if we are to determine | 费什先生 如果我们想确定 |
[16:18] | the murder weapon, it is of the uttermost importance | 凶器 最重要的是要保证 |
[16:20] | that the remains be clean. | 尸骸的清洁 |
[16:22] | Dr. Hodgins has a plan. | 哈金斯博士有个方案 |
[16:25] | I don’t know if you’re aware, | 不知道你听说过没有 |
[16:26] | but I do a bit of stand-up myself. | 我也表演过单人秀 |
[16:28] | I imagine you are not very skilled at it | 我想你不怎么在行 |
[16:30] | as you are not a humorous person. | 因为你根本不幽默 |
[16:33] | My routine is dark, disturbing and uncomfortable. | 我的工作很沉闷 让人感到烦躁不安 |
[16:36] | Just the way a comedy show should be. | 喜剧表演就应该这样 |
[16:39] | Notice the large number of chips and fragments. | 看看这么多的裂片和碎片 |
[16:43] | Also how the chip itself is fragmented? | 裂片还碎成了更小的碎片 |
[16:46] | Huh. One blow created the chip, | 一次撞击使骨头开裂 |
[16:48] | a second or a third shattered it again. | 第二次或第三次撞击又让骨头粉碎了 |
[16:51] | The victim was struck in the face | 死者的脸被钝器 |
[16:53] | several times with a blunt object. | 数次击打 |
[16:56] | Do you find that amusing? | 这很好笑吗 |
[16:58] | Amusing? No. | 好笑 不是 |
[16:59] | Darkly illuminating in a manner which allows us | 在沉闷中苦中作乐能让我们 |
[17:02] | to laugh defiantly into the yawning abyss? | 临危不惧 还能谈笑风生 |
[17:05] | That’s hilarious. | 那才让人乐在其中 |
[17:06] | I’m sorry, I’m trying to see the hilarity, | 抱歉 我很想看到让人乐在其中的一面 |
[17:08] | but all I see is a man | 但我看到的只是一个 |
[17:09] | who was beaten in the face until he died. | 被击打脸部致死的男子 |
[17:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:19] | Hey, hey, did you get anything off | 那个爱笑的女友那儿 |
[17:20] | the laughing girlfriend? | 有什么收获吗 |
[17:22] | Oh, Alexa Eaton and her brother laughed | 亚历克莎·伊顿和她弟弟会笑 |
[17:24] | because they thought you and Dr. Brennan were a prank. | 是因为他们以为你和布纳恩博士在开玩笑 |
[17:26] | Oh, there’s your motive for murder right there: | 这不就是一个杀人动机吗 |
[17:27] | practical jokes. | 恶搞 |
[17:29] | I mean, hey, everybody, you know, they hate practical jokers. | 我是说 大家都讨厌恶搞的人 |
[17:33] | The victim was a stand-up comedian. | 死者是一位单人喜剧表演家 |
[17:35] | Well, that would explain, you know, the arrow through the head. | 怪不得他头上插着一支箭 |
[17:36] | Mm-hmm. The-the killer might have been another stand-up. | 凶手有可能也是一位单人喜剧演员 |
[17:39] | Oh, where would you get that? | 怎么有这种想法 |
[17:40] | Well, the arrow on the head could’ve been placed there | 头上的箭或许是为了嘲笑他 |
[17:42] | as a mark of derision. You know, an insult. | 而放上去的 是种侮辱 |
[17:44] | Whoa, whoa. Why? That’s a funny bit. | 为什么 那一招挺有趣的 |
[17:47] | Yeah, it’s a classic. Uh, so I went through | 对 很经典 我看了 |
[17:50] | some Morgan Donnelly’s stand-up routine, | 摩根·唐纳利的一些演出 |
[17:52] | came up with some interesting clues and insights. | 有了一些有趣的线索和看法 |
[17:54] | Arrow through the head, I mean, that’s a…that’s a funny gag. | 头上插着箭 那道具挺有意思啊 |
[17:57] | Yeah, is, was, and always will be. | 对 由古至今 直至将来 |
[18:01] | Uh, so let me know when you want to hear the rest of my insights. | 什么时候你想听我的看法了就来找我 |
[18:03] | – I have visual aids. – Okay, great. | -我有可视化教具 -好 很好 |
[18:05] | I laugh out loud all the time I see that. | 每次一看到我就会大笑 |
[18:08] | The arrow through the head. | 头上插着箭 |
[18:10] | It’s funny. | 很好笑的 |
[18:16] | Who did all this stuff? | 这些是谁画的 |
[18:18] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[18:20] | They told me I could sleep on the couch. Did you paint this? | 他们同意让我睡沙发 这是你画的吗 |
[18:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:26] | Yes, those are mine. | 是的 是我画的 |
[18:29] | Why are you in my office? | 你来我办公室干什么 |
[18:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:32] | I think they roofied me. | 他们一定是给我下迷药了 |
[18:33] | It was pretty great. | 感觉还真不错 |
[18:35] | I do remember your husband was peeved that you kissed me. | 我记得你丈夫对你亲了我的事恼羞成怒 |
[18:39] | Oh, yeah. Let me worry about Hodgins. | 是啊 哈金斯的事还是留给我吧 |
[18:42] | Middle-class, suburban hang-ups and sexual values. | 中产阶级城郊人士的烦恼 还有性观念 |
[18:47] | What are you, like, 19? | 你多大了 十九岁吗 |
[18:49] | Oh, so you think my idealistic approach | 看来你是觉得我用理想主义 |
[18:51] | to art is adolescent? | 去理解艺术很不成熟吗 |
[18:57] | But it looks to me like | 但在我看来 |
[18:58] | you used to have some ideals of your own. | 你自己曾经也有理想 |
[19:02] | Before you got married, had a baby, started painting… | 在你结婚生子 甚至是开始绘画之前 |
[19:05] | What the hell is that supposed to be? | 那到底是什么东西啊 |
[19:10] | Do you want me to call you a cab or… | 你要我给你叫辆出租还是… |
[19:11] | No, I can find my own way. | 我自己走就行了 |
[19:13] | I have since I was an adolescent. | 我不成熟嘛 不走寻常路 |
[19:19] | You’re the only person in the world | 你是世界上唯一一个 |
[19:21] | who knows my secret identity. | 知道我的秘密身份的人 |
[19:25] | Okay, Batman. | 好吧 蝙蝠侠 |
[19:28] | I’d appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone. | 我希望你不要告诉别人 |
[19:31] | Let me guess, you’re keeping it pure, right? | 我猜你是要保持这件事的纯洁性对吧 |
[19:35] | You want to make it about the art and not about the artist. | 你希望它自成艺术 而与艺术家无关 |
[19:38] | Some things are easy to make fun of. | 有些事你可以轻易取笑 |
[19:42] | Doesn’t mean they’re not important. | 但这并不意味着它们不重要 |
[19:47] | I’ll make you a deal. You keep your lips zipped, | 不如我们做个交易 只要你不要说出去 |
[19:50] | and tonight, I’ll take care of Broadway and Nash. | 我今晚就帮你搞定违规的那件事 |
[19:56] | Okay, your secret is safe with me. | 好的 我会守口如瓶的 |
[20:08] | You have excellent… | 你有很好的… |
[20:12] | …technique. | 画技 |
[20:26] | Know what else is completely made up? | 你知道还有什么是编的吗 |
[20:28] | “General anxiety disorder.” | “一般性焦虑紊乱” |
[20:30] | Yeah, you know what this is? | 你知道这叫什么吗 |
[20:32] | It’s called “Life.” | 这就叫”生活” |
[20:33] | That’s exactly what you need to do; | 这就是你要做的事 |
[20:35] | get a life! | 找点正经事做 |
[20:36] | Sir, if I’ve said anything to offend you, | 先生 如果我说了什么冒犯你的话 |
[20:38] | please, please know that I am delighted. | 我请求你记住 我很高兴 |
[20:43] | That heckler can be heard on several of the tapes. | 那个起哄的家伙在好多盘带子里都出现了 |
[20:45] | Every single time, Donnelly humiliates him | 每一次 唐纳利都会 |
[20:47] | in front of the crowd. | 在众人面前羞辱他 |
[20:48] | How many times you hear the same heckler? | 这个起哄的声音你听到过多少次了 |
[20:49] | About a dozen, and I haven’t even been through all the tapes. | 十几次了 而且我不是每盘都看 |
[20:52] | Is that normal? | 这样正常吗 |
[20:53] | One heckler, time after time? | 一个人一次又一次地起哄 |
[20:54] | I asked Fisher. | 我问了费舍 |
[20:55] | Fisher the intern? | 那个实习生费舍 |
[20:57] | – Fisher the comic? – Fisher’s funny? | -喜剧演员费舍 -费舍很搞笑吗 |
[20:59] | Not at all. He’s kind of an underground sensation, though. | 不是不是 不过他是个地下艺人 |
[21:01] | It’s brilliant. | 很棒的 |
[21:02] | Fisher said it’s not normal. | 费舍说这可不常见 |
[21:03] | If anyone knows heckling, it’s Fisher. | 起哄这种事 就费舍最在行了 |
[21:05] | Okay, how do we ID the heckler? | 好吧 我们要怎么找到这个起哄的人 |
[21:07] | Easy. | 小菜一碟 |
[21:08] | His name’s Larry Baron. | 他的名字叫拉里·巴伦 |
[21:09] | He’s another comic, crappy. | 也是个喜剧演员 他很烂 |
[21:10] | Him and Morgan hated each other. | 他和摩根互相看不顺眼 |
[21:12] | Why didn’t you just tell me that? | 你怎么不早说 |
[21:13] | You didn’t ask. | 你又没问 |
[21:14] | Fine. Where can we find him? | 好吧 我们要上哪里找他 |
[21:16] | He’s the bartender at Laughtastic’s. | 他是大笑酒吧的侍者 |
[21:18] | Laughtastic’s, great. So, why did you tape | 大笑酒吧 很好 不过你为什么 |
[21:20] | all of Morgan Donnelly’s stand-up routines? | 要把摩根·唐纳利的喜剧表演全录下来呢 |
[21:23] | He was my sister’s boyfriend. He hired me. | 他是我姐姐的男朋友 又是我老板 |
[21:25] | He was my mentor, and I fed him lots of good ideas. | 还是我的导师 我帮他想些好的点子 |
[21:28] | He said I was his muse. | 他说我是他的灵感女神 |
[21:30] | Not in a creepy sex way or anything. | 我的意思不是说真的”女”神 |
[21:33] | It was in a funny way. | 这样说是为了搞笑 |
[21:34] | Any way you think you could introduce me to Fisher? | 言归正传 你能把我引荐给费舍吗 |
[21:37] | Probably not | 有难度吧 |
[21:38] | ’cause of the murder investigation, huh? | 因为你们在调查谋杀 是吧 |
[21:40] | Is it too weird? | 是不是太奇怪了 |
[21:46] | You’re gonna get dermestid beetles in my peanut butter. | 你要把皮蠹甲虫混到我的花生酱里了 |
[21:49] | The beetles will eat | 那些甲虫会把受害者 |
[21:50] | what’s left of the victim’s flesh. | 身上残留的肉体啃光的 |
[21:52] | And for peanut butter, | 至于花生酱 |
[21:53] | nothing beats Gromphadorhina portentosa, | 没有比马达加斯加发声大蠊 |
[21:56] | aka the Madagascar hissing cockroach. | 也就是马达加斯加嘶嘶蟑螂更能吃的了 |
[21:58] | So, this victim, did you ever hear of him? | 这个受害人 你听说过吗 |
[22:01] | He was a popular comic. | 他是个著名的喜剧演员 |
[22:03] | Sure sign you’ve transgressed the unwritten rule of comedy. | 不过显然你得无视喜剧演员的不成文规定 |
[22:06] | I thought the only rule in comedy was to be funny. | 我以为喜剧演员唯一的规定就是搞笑呢 |
[22:08] | Tragically, you’re not the only one who thinks that way. | 悲哀的是 不止一个人有你这种想法 |
[22:11] | Well, if you ask me, | 要我说 |
[22:14] | it gets no better than the Stooges. | 他们比臭皮匠也好不了多少 |
[22:16] | Unfettered psychopathic violence! | 解放的精神病暴力 |
[22:19] | Hilarious, right? | 超有趣的吧 |
[22:20] | Not really, when you put it that way. | 并非如此 如果你非得这么理解 |
[22:22] | Might I recommend, next time, | 我建议你 下一次 |
[22:24] | watching with the volume turned off? | 看的时候不要听声音 |
[22:26] | The absence of the cartoon sound effects | 去掉那些卡通音效的话 |
[22:28] | makes it much more violent. | 他们的表演就显得更暴力了 |
[22:39] | Yeah, I know Morgan Donnelly. | 是 我认识摩根·唐纳利 |
[22:41] | Uh, you going to order a drink, or what? | 你们要点杯饮料吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah, we’ll have some water. | 喝水就好 |
[22:44] | Must be tough on a guy like you, huh? | 像你这样的人做这种事肯定很难受吧 |
[22:46] | Serving drinks, | 边给人端饮料 |
[22:47] | has to watch other comedians on stage do their thing… | 边被迫看着别的喜剧演员上台表演 |
[22:51] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[22:52] | That’s like telling a Jew | 就好像在告诉犹太人说 |
[22:54] | he doesn’t want to be in Mecca. | 他不希望降生在麦加 |
[22:55] | In point of fact, Mecca is the center of the Muslim world. | 事实上 麦加是穆斯林世界的中心 |
[22:58] | It would be completely rational | 一个犹太人不想呆在麦加 |
[22:59] | for a Jew to avoid Mecca. | 是完全合乎理性的想法 |
[23:01] | Especially during hajj. | 尤其是在朝圣的季节 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[23:04] | So… okay? | 好吗 |
[23:06] | Morgan Donnelly’s dead. | 摩根·唐纳利死了 |
[23:07] | Yeah, I heard that. | 我听说了 |
[23:08] | It’s terrible. | 真糟糕 |
[23:09] | Is it true that he once told you, | 他是不是曾经有一次 |
[23:11] | in front of a crowd, | 在一大群人面前跟你说 |
[23:13] | that if he wanted to hear from an ass, he would have farted? | 如果他想听废人说话 他就会放屁 |
[23:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:20] | He did say that. | 他是这么说过 |
[23:22] | He got a huge laugh, too. | 他也得到了一阵大笑 |
[23:24] | We have proof that he humiliated you | 我们有证据证明 他在观众面前 |
[23:26] | at least 20 times in front of audiences. | 至少侮辱过你二十次 |
[23:27] | What? | 什么 |
[23:29] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[23:31] | No, that wasn’t a joke. | 我们不是在开玩笑 |
[23:32] | I know it wasn’t a joke. | 我知道你们没在开玩笑 |
[23:34] | I know what is a joke and what isn’t a joke. | 我能分清玩笑和严肃的话 |
[23:36] | I’m not sure you do. | 我怎么不太相信 |
[23:37] | Now, don’t heckle him, Bones. | 别起哄他 骨头 |
[23:38] | He might want to kill you next. | 他搞不好下次会来杀你的 |
[23:39] | Oh, you got it all wrong. | 你们完全搞错了 |
[23:42] | Look, me and Morgan… | 我和摩根 |
[23:44] | it was a setup. | 是计划好的 |
[23:45] | Setup? He wanted you to heckle him? | 计划好的 他希望你去给他起哄 |
[23:47] | Definitely! | 当然 |
[23:47] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[23:48] | All those lines that he used on me? | 他在我身上用的那些台词 |
[23:50] | You know, like the fart one? | 就比如放屁一号 |
[23:51] | Or he’s say, um… | 还有什么 |
[23:54] | “There’s an alcoholic who should stay anonymous.” | “这儿有个酒鬼 他就该默默无闻” |
[23:57] | I wrote all those. | 这些都是我写的 |
[23:59] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[24:00] | It was my way of, uh, getting laughs. | 这就是我收获笑声的方式 |
[24:03] | Bonus, it made the audience like Morgan, you know, | 这样观众也会喜欢摩根 |
[24:06] | so it’s a… it’s a win-win situation. | 所以这是个…双赢的状况 |
[24:08] | Right. Well, thanks for your cooperation. Come on. | 好吧 谢谢你的合作 走吧 |
[24:11] | – Booth. – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[24:12] | The man in this flyer | 这张传单上的人 |
[24:14] | has a fake arrow through his head. | 脑袋上插了一支假箭呢 |
[24:15] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:17] | That’s Rex. | 那人是雷克斯 |
[24:19] | And let me tell you, | 我跟你们说 |
[24:20] | now that Donnelly is gone, | 既然现在唐纳利已经死了 |
[24:21] | he’s gonna get the Friday night slot, so… | 他就会接替周五晚上的位置 |
[24:24] | that’s got to make you suspicious, right? | 所以你们觉得他有点可疑吧 |
[24:26] | You comedians really stick together, huh? | 你们这些喜剧演员还真团结啊 |
[24:29] | This could very well be the murder weapon. | 这很有可能就是凶器 |
[24:31] | Where’s Rex now? | 雷克斯现在在哪儿 |
[24:32] | Uh, he’s warming up. | 他在热身 |
[24:37] | Where’s your arrow through the head? | 你横穿头部的箭到哪儿去了 |
[24:39] | Somebody stole it. | 有人偷走了 |
[24:40] | I never thought to report it directly to the FBI. | 我没想到这件小事还得报告给联邦调查局 |
[24:43] | Who stole it? | 谁偷的 |
[24:43] | Could’ve been anyone. | 谁都有可能 |
[24:45] | That bit is classic. | 经典的台词吧 |
[24:46] | I think… I think so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[24:47] | It is funny. | 很好笑 |
[24:48] | But my prime suspect: a so-called comic, | 但我的首要嫌疑人是所谓的喜剧演员 |
[24:51] | so-called Morgan Donnelly. | 所谓的摩根·唐纳利 |
[24:53] | Okay, why do you think he stole it? | 为什么你认为是他偷的 |
[24:55] | Guy’s a natural thief– | 那家伙天生就是贼 |
[24:56] | props, jokes, women. | 偷道具 偷笑话桥段 偷女人 |
[24:57] | He steals it all. | 他全都偷 |
[24:59] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:00] | Murdered. | 被谋杀的 |
[25:01] | Sorry to say, that was bound to happen. | 不得不说 这是肯定会发生的 |
[25:04] | You really do hate this guy, huh? | 你可真是恨这家伙啊 |
[25:05] | Both personally and professionally, yes. | 从个人角度和职业角度都是 |
[25:10] | Rex’s mallet tested positive for blood. | 雷克斯木槌的血液检测呈阳性 |
[25:13] | Positive for what? | 什么呈阳性 |
[25:14] | Blood. | 血液检测 |
[25:15] | Now, that’s funny. | 现在可好玩了 |
[25:22] | Yes, I kissed him. | 是的 我是亲了他 |
[25:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:26] | It wasn’t a you-me kind of kiss. | 这和你我之间的吻不一样 |
[25:29] | This was a musty old auntie kiss. | 这是老阿姨对小伙子的吻 |
[25:31] | Yeah? Well, your musty old auntie kiss | 是吗 你这老阿姨的一吻 |
[25:34] | is the best kiss that kid ever got. | 是那孩子得到过的最好的吻了 |
[25:36] | Why are you being jealous? | 你干嘛这么吃醋 |
[25:37] | Because he’s… cool. | 因为他很…酷 |
[25:39] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[25:40] | And I’m… not. | 而且我一点不酷 |
[25:42] | And, I don’t know, if you ever leave me, | 而且如果你会离开我 |
[25:44] | it’s gonna be for someone who’s cool. | 肯定是因为某个很酷的人 |
[25:47] | “Cool” isn’t really a thing anymore. | 现在已经不流行说”酷”了 |
[25:50] | Thank you for proving my point. | 多谢证明我的观点 |
[25:54] | You still haven’t told me why you kissed him. | 你还是没告诉我为什么要亲他 |
[25:57] | Yeah, I… | 是啊 我… |
[25:58] | I promised him I wasn’t gonna tell anybody, and… | 我答应他不会告诉任何人 |
[26:01] | I will tell you, though, | 不过我会告诉你 |
[26:03] | because you are not just anybody. | 因为你不是其他人 |
[26:07] | I kissed him because | 我亲他是因为 |
[26:09] | he’s a great artist. | 他是一位了不起的画家 |
[26:12] | And his art is changing the world. | 他的作品改变了世界 |
[26:16] | He’s Zed. | 他是泽德 |
[26:20] | Well, it’s hard to argue with that. | 既然是这样那我也没话可说了 |
[26:22] | You know what he said about my work? | 你知道他怎么评价我的作品吗 |
[26:25] | He said that I have… | 他说我有 |
[26:27] | “Excellent technique.” | “出色的画技” |
[26:29] | Well, that’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[26:32] | No. No, honey, it’s not great. | 不 亲爱的 一点都不好 |
[26:34] | Well, “Excellent” Usually means great. | “出色”一般都表示很好嘛 |
[26:40] | Brennan’s got the murder weapon. | 布纳恩找到了凶器 |
[26:42] | Okay, listen, just… | 好吧 听着 |
[26:43] | no more kissing any artists, | 别再亲其他的画家了 |
[26:45] | or anyone else, for that matter. | 别再亲其他什么人了 |
[26:48] | Yeah? Are we good? | 好吗 同意了 |
[26:50] | Yes, honey, we are good. | 好的 亲爱的 我同意 |
[26:52] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[26:54] | Because I have excellent technique. | 因为我有出色的画技 |
[26:59] | Which is not good. | 这其实不是好评吧 |
[27:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:09] | Ready? | 完成了吗 |
[27:09] | Just reinserting the last few pieces of dentition. | 就差把最后几枚牙齿复位了 |
[27:13] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[27:14] | I found some slivers of tooth in some flesh | 我找到了几颗银质的假牙 |
[27:17] | that might have been a part of the victim’s stomach. | 可能是在受害者胃部的一部分的肌肉里 |
[27:19] | Bashed in the teeth, swallowed the fragments? | 打落牙齿往肚里吞 |
[27:21] | Makes sense to me. | 我觉得有可能 |
[27:23] | So let’s hear it. | 来说一段吧 |
[27:24] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[27:25] | You’re a comedian, right? | 你是一个喜剧演员吧 |
[27:26] | Can I hear one of your jokes? | 我能听一段你说的笑话吗 |
[27:27] | Oh, I don’t do jokes, Dr. Saroyan. | 我不说笑话 瑟罗博士 |
[27:30] | I do raw, unfiltered honesty. | 我只说未经加工润色的大实话 |
[27:32] | Let me hear some raw, unfiltered honesty, then. | 那就让我听听未经加工润色的大实话 |
[27:35] | As you wish. | 遵命 |
[27:37] | I am incapable of truly loving another human being. | 我是一个无法爱上别人的人 |
[27:41] | For that reason, I will never sire an heir. | 正因为如此 我永远不会生下子嗣 |
[27:45] | Okay. Well, then. | 好吧 那么 |
[27:48] | We have a tad too much tooth. | 这小伙子多了几个牙 |
[27:50] | Are you still doing your comedy here, or…? | 你这是还在说笑话还是… |
[27:53] | No. No, you literally have too much tooth. | 不 这个人的牙齿真的多了几颗 |
[27:56] | Hold the laughs. | 先别笑 |
[27:57] | This is not tooth. | 这不是牙齿 |
[28:01] | I’m back to my day job now, Dr. Saroyan. | 我回到正职工作状态了 瑟罗博士 |
[28:03] | You don’t have to laugh. | 你不用笑了 |
[28:10] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[28:11] | Visual aid. | 可视化教具 |
[28:14] | Joke one: “I love to brag about how modest I am.” | 第一个笑话 我想要吹嘘我有多谦虚 |
[28:17] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[28:18] | But it is both self-centered and self-deprecating. | 但这既自大又自谦 |
[28:21] | Joke number two: | 第二个笑话 |
[28:22] | “I dated a 14-year-old once… | 我曾经和14岁的孩子约会 |
[28:24] | but I was 14, too, so it wasn’t a big deal.” | 但当时我也14岁 没什么大不了的 |
[28:26] | Okay, wait, so you’re saying | 好吧 你的意思是说 |
[28:27] | that our victim was a self-centered, | 受害者是既自大 |
[28:29] | self-deprecating child abuser? | 又自谦的亵童犯 |
[28:29] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[28:31] | I’m saying that joke one and joke two | 我的意思是说这两个笑话 |
[28:32] | weren’t written by the same person. | 不是同一个人写的 |
[28:35] | How can you tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[28:36] | Well, the notion of taking a subject | 笑话的最初讲的是 |
[28:37] | as disturbing as pedophilia, | 恶心的恋童癖 |
[28:39] | turning it on its head, | 但话锋一转 |
[28:40] | to create something as sweet and innocent as young love | 却说到了甜蜜的年少之恋 |
[28:43] | tells me that this joke was probably written by a woman. | 表明这笑话可能是一个女人写的 |
[28:46] | Mr. Cantaloupe said our victim stole the jokes. | 坎特洛普先生说受害者剽窃了这些笑话 |
[28:49] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[28:50] | Okay, how does a comedian do that? | 那喜剧演员要怎么剽窃笑话呢 |
[28:52] | Fisher says that open mike nights | 费什说开麦之夜的表演 |
[28:53] | are the best place to steal fresh jokes. | 是剽窃新鲜笑话的最佳地点 |
[28:55] | Okay? Now, Laughtastic’s has an open mike night. | 大笑酒吧正要办开麦演出 |
[28:58] | – And Donnelly was a judge. – Great. | -而唐纳利是评委 -很好 |
[28:59] | I’ll just go there and get the information. Thanks. | 我去那儿打听点消息 谢谢 |
[29:01] | How? | 怎样打听 |
[29:02] | How? How I usually do it. | 怎样 就像我平常那样 |
[29:03] | I’ll go there, ask some questions with Bones, | 我和骨头一起去那儿问些问题 |
[29:05] | and she’ll be on the lookout for somebody with a limp, | 她会注意找一个跛脚的 |
[29:08] | which means that they fell in love with a 14-year-old | 并且和14岁小孩坠入爱河的人 |
[29:10] | and we go home. | 找到了我们就回家 |
[29:10] | That’s how. | 就是这样打听 |
[29:11] | Fisher and I have a better idea. | 费什和我有更好的主意 |
[29:12] | Fisher again. | 又是费什 |
[29:13] | You go to the open mike night. | 你去参加开麦之夜表演 |
[29:15] | You tell some of the jokes I’ve marked as stolen. | 故意说那几个我写在板上的笑话 |
[29:18] | See if anyone gets mad. | 看有谁会暴跳如雷 |
[29:19] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[29:20] | Well, because… I have to keep an eye out | 因为我要认真观察 |
[29:22] | for subtle reactions from the audience, | 观众的细微反应 |
[29:23] | and Fisher’s too well-known. | 而费什的名气太大 |
[29:24] | He and I have written | 我们两个给你写了 |
[29:25] | some original jokes for you. | 几个原创笑话 |
[29:27] | You pepper in some of the stolen stuff, | 你混着几个剽窃过来的笑话讲 |
[29:29] | see if anyone lays claim to them. | 看看有谁会声称是笑话的原作者 |
[29:31] | You and Fisher wrote me a comedy routine? | 你和费什给我写了个笑话剧本 |
[29:33] | Okay. | 这儿 |
[29:35] | The blue jokes I wrote, all right? | 蓝色是我写的笑话 |
[29:36] | The yellow ones, stolen. | 黄色的是剽窃来的 |
[29:38] | The black ones… | 黑色的是… |
[29:39] | Fisher. | 费什写的 |
[29:40] | Yep. You have about a half an hour. | 没错 你还有半个小时准备 |
[29:44] | What? | 什么 |
[29:47] | “Is it just me, or are circles pointless?” | 只有我这么想吗 圆圈没有意义 |
[29:50] | What? | 什么 |
[29:51] | Multiple radiating fracture lines originating on the glabella, | 有多处放射状骨折从眉间开始 |
[29:54] | terminated by fracture lines on the maxilla. | 一直延伸到与上颌骨的骨折相交 |
[29:57] | Just as we suspected, multiple blows. | 和我们估计的一样 多次撞击 |
[30:00] | I come bearing bad news. | 我这儿有坏消息 |
[30:02] | The mallet was not the murder weapon. | 木槌并不是凶器 |
[30:03] | Why was there blood all over it? | 为什么上面有血 |
[30:05] | False positive, | 假阳性 |
[30:06] | from the peroxidase enzyme found in turnip juice. | 是因为郁金香汁液里含有氧化物酶 |
[30:10] | I hate to think how many turnips this man bludgeoned to death. | 不敢想有多少郁金香死于他的棍棒之下 |
[30:13] | What about Dr. Saroyan’s fragments? | 那瑟罗博士找到的碎片是什么 |
[30:15] | Ceramic. | 陶瓷的 |
[30:16] | Let’s have Angela | 可以让安琪拉在 |
[30:17] | recreate the fracture pattern on the Angelatron. | 安琪拉系统上还原一下骨折过程 |
[30:20] | Okay, I’ll let her know. | 好的 我告诉她 |
[30:22] | Okay! | 好 |
[30:24] | All right, uh, let’s give it up… | 现在我们掌声有请… |
[30:26] | Are you nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[30:26] | I’ve had people try to kill me, Sweets. | 之前有人想杀我 小甜甜 |
[30:28] | How could cracking jokes make me nervous? | 讲几个笑话我还会紧张吗 |
[30:29] | Just remember to look relaxed, as though you own the stage. | 记得要放松 就好像整个舞台都是你的 |
[30:32] | Stop with the advice. | 别提建议了 |
[30:33] | – Just, please? – Okay, Fisher’s here. | -求你了 -好 费什来了 |
[30:36] | If it looks like you’re in trouble, | 如果你觉得有麻烦了 |
[30:37] | he’ll heckle you. | 他会向你提问 |
[30:38] | Why are you making such a big deal about this? | 你怎么整的这么兴师动众的 |
[30:39] | Welcome to the stage for the first time… | 欢迎新人登台… |
[30:40] | Cee-Lo Booth! | 瑟罗·布斯 |
[30:44] | Seeley, not Cee-Lo. | 瑟雷 不是瑟罗 |
[30:45] | Hey, what do you want? I went to public school. | 你想怎样 我读的是公立学校 |
[30:47] | So… | 好吧… |
[30:49] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[30:51] | Thanks for coming out tonight. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[30:53] | You know who has a lot of great ideas? | 猜猜谁的主意多 |
[30:56] | Lamps. | 台灯 |
[31:02] | I hate my father. | 我讨厌我爸爸 |
[31:03] | I mean, not for what he’s done to me, | 不是因为他对我做了什么 |
[31:04] | but for what he hasn’t done to me. | 而是因为那些他没为我做的事 |
[31:08] | Laugh. Laugh at the emptiness of my pain. | 笑吧 嘲笑我痛苦的虚无 |
[31:11] | Is it just me, or | 是不是只有我这么想 |
[31:12] | are circles pointless? | 圆圈是无意义的 |
[31:16] | So far this act is pointless. | 到现在这个表演都没什么意义 |
[31:18] | All right, pal, you want to quit shooting your mouth off | 好吧哥们 在我让你闭嘴[对你开枪]之前 |
[31:20] | before I shoot it off for you. | 你还是自己闭嘴吧 |
[31:26] | Oh, my God, Booth is funny. | 我的天 布斯还挺搞笑的 |
[31:27] | Almost funny. | 接近搞笑 |
[31:28] | I once shot an unarmed man. | 有一次我开枪射了一个赤手空拳的人 |
[31:29] | I mean, sure, I shot off both of his arms, but still. | 没错 我还是打掉了他的手臂 |
[31:34] | So I was at the trial, | 有一次庭审 |
[31:36] | and the prosecutor says to me on the stand, | 检察官问我 |
[31:38] | “Did you kill that man?” | “你杀了那个人吗” |
[31:39] | I said, “No.” | 我说没有 |
[31:40] | He says, “You know what the penalty for perjury is?” | 他说”你知道作伪证要受什么处罚吗” |
[31:42] | I said, “Yeah, it’s a lot less than the penalty for murder.” | 我说”当然 比谋杀罪轻多了” |
[31:47] | Why-why am I even here? | 我还来这做什么 |
[31:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:52] | So, uh… | 那… |
[31:54] | well, how about the guy who invented tanning beds? | 那个发明日光浴床的人 |
[31:56] | I mean, the nerve! | 真够胆大的 |
[31:57] | Who looks at the sun and says, | 看着太阳 放话说 |
[31:59] | “Hey, I can do better.” | “我比你还厉害” |
[32:06] | I went to a cello recital the other night. | 我前几天去了一个大提琴演奏会 |
[32:08] | It was… it was a solo show. | 那是个独奏会 |
[32:09] | Meaning I was the only person in the audience. | 就是说我是唯一的观众 |
[32:12] | Even I don’t get that one. | 这个我都看不懂 |
[32:14] | Nobody likes a cello. | 没有人喜欢大提琴 |
[32:15] | It’s just a violin with size issues, | 只是个大号的小提琴罢了 |
[32:18] | which is also a joke I wrote, | 是我写的笑话 |
[32:19] | like the others that you stole. | 其他你偷来的笑话也是我写的 |
[32:20] | FBI, you’re coming with me. | 联邦调查局 跟我走一趟 |
[32:28] | Annie Pinkus. | 安妮·皮金斯 |
[32:29] | Right. So. | 好吧 |
[32:31] | Quite a coincidence that you work at the same place | 你和被害人在一起工作 |
[32:33] | as the murder victim. | 还真是够巧合的 |
[32:34] | Two comedians, working a telemarketing day job? | 两个喜剧演员在同一个电话销售公司工作 |
[32:37] | Yeah. Bizarre coincidence there. | 确实是很奇怪的巧合 |
[32:41] | Were you having an affair with Morgan Donnelly? | 你和摩根·唐纳利是否有恋情 |
[32:43] | No. | 没有 |
[32:44] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[32:45] | It says here Donnelly’s girlfriend comes in | 唐纳利的女友说他 |
[32:46] | ripping him a new one about a third woman. | 还有另外的恋情 |
[32:48] | Maybe you didn’t know about either one of them. | 或许你不知道背后有她们两个 |
[32:50] | Twice the jealousy, twice the motive? | 两份嫉妒 两份动机 |
[32:52] | Three times. | 三份 |
[32:53] | See, he was stealing your jokes. | 他偷了你的笑话 |
[32:55] | He deserved to die. | 他应该去死 |
[32:56] | I was not sleeping with Morgan, | 我和摩根没有上床 |
[32:57] | and he was not stealing my jokes. | 他也没有偷我的笑话 |
[32:59] | Well, I told a couple of your jokes. | 我讲了几个你的笑话 |
[33:01] | You accused me of stealing. | 你就说我偷你的笑话 |
[33:02] | Yeah, Morgan bought my jokes. | 不过摩根买了我的笑话 |
[33:04] | $25 a pop plus a piece of the back end deal | 25美元一次 如果他上了莱特曼 |
[33:07] | if he went on Letterman, | 或者HBO什么的 |
[33:08] | HBO, you know, whatever. | 还会后续加钱 |
[33:10] | I could see why | 我知道你为什么 |
[33:10] | you didn’t want to save those jokes for yourself. | 不把笑话留给你自己了 |
[33:12] | I’m not funny. | 我不搞笑 |
[33:13] | I write funny, but I’m not funny. | 我可以写好笑的东西 但我不搞笑 |
[33:15] | Some people are funny, like you. | 有些人就很搞笑 像你这样的 |
[33:18] | Others, like me, | 像我这样的 |
[33:19] | we do better off writing for the funny people. | 最好还是写东西给搞笑的人 |
[33:21] | So, you expect me to believe | 你是想让我相信 |
[33:22] | that Morgan Donnelly’s death hurt your career. | 摩根·唐纳利的死对你的事业有负面影响 |
[33:25] | Hells yeah. | 当然了 |
[33:26] | He was about to move to New York, do comedy full time. | 他本打算搬到纽约 全职做喜剧表演 |
[33:29] | Is this the real deal or was this just the pipe dream? | 是说真的还是白日梦 |
[33:32] | For reals. He had bookings– | 当然是真的 他都订好了 |
[33:34] | TV shows, clubs. | 电视节目 俱乐部 |
[33:35] | You can check it out. | 你可以查的 |
[33:37] | Look, what you think is a motive for me to murder | 你所认为的我杀人的动机 |
[33:39] | is actually the complete opposite of a motive for murder. | 恰恰是我不会杀他的原因 |
[33:43] | That’s irony, and it’s definitely not funny. | 这是个讽刺 绝不是笑话 |
[33:46] | Capisce? | 明白吗 |
[33:52] | So, after pulling out the postmortem damage that was caused | 叠加了一下萨林斯基死后 |
[33:56] | by Zalinsky’s skull, | 头骨的创伤 |
[33:57] | I used the intersections | 利用头骨断裂辐射面的 |
[33:59] | of the radiating fracture lines | 轮廓交点 |
[34:01] | to determine that the facial trauma | 可以确定面部的创伤 |
[34:03] | was actually a result of three separate blows. | 其实是由三次独立的撞击造成的 |
[34:06] | Here are the results of the initial blow. | 这是第一次撞击后的结果 |
[34:09] | It appears that the force of this blow | 这次撞击所受的力 |
[34:11] | and the force of the blow that broke the victim’s metacarpals | 和被害人掌骨损伤受的撞击力 |
[34:13] | are nearly identical. | 几乎一样 |
[34:14] | The weapon is the same one that broke his metacarpals. | 损伤他掌骨的凶器也是同一个 |
[34:17] | Please bring up | 让我们看一下 |
[34:18] | the results of the second blow. | 第二次撞击后的结果 |
[34:23] | Fracturing to the dentition, | 压裂了齿列 |
[34:25] | mandible, maxilla, | 下颌骨以及上颌骨 |
[34:27] | and zygomatic bones. | 还有颧骨 |
[34:28] | The killer either | 杀人犯要么 |
[34:29] | picked up a larger weapon to finish the job | 用的是体积很大的凶器 |
[34:32] | or he swung a lighter weapon with greater force. | 要么是很用力的挥舞很轻的凶器 |
[34:34] | Well, here are the results of the third blow. | 这是第三次撞击的结果 |
[34:39] | Okay, I-I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:41] | I know what this looks like to you, | 我知道你们怎么看 |
[34:43] | but this entire sequence here, I-it’s The Three Stooges. | 但这个顺序非常像《三个臭皮匠》 |
[34:47] | It’s classic comedy | 是经典的喜剧中的 |
[34:49] | in three blows. | 三连击 |
[34:50] | I mean, the weapon is gonna be a frying pan. | 凶器一定是平底锅 |
[34:54] | This strike caused fragments of the glabella | 撞击导致眉骨碎片 |
[34:56] | to pierce the victim’s brain. | 刺穿被害人的大脑 |
[34:58] | Death blow. | 致命一击 |
[34:59] | – Which is not funny. – No, it’s not. | -这个不好笑 -不好笑 |
[35:01] | Based on the amorphous wound pattern, | 不规则的伤口形状说明 |
[35:03] | the murder weapon is curved upon its horizontal axis. | 凶器的水平面是曲线的 |
[35:07] | Curved, ceramic, like a large vase? | 弯曲的 陶瓷的 像花瓶 |
[35:11] | Angie, I just sent you | 安琪 我给你刚发了 |
[35:12] | the results of the core sample I took from the shard of ceramic. | 陶瓷碎片的样本结果 |
[35:15] | Was it a vase? | 是花瓶吗 |
[35:16] | Not unless it was a vase full of urine. | 如果花瓶是用来盛尿的话 没错 |
[35:18] | – It’s a toilet? – Ding-ding-ding. | -是马桶吗 -叮叮叮 |
[35:20] | And the prize goes to the little lady | 得奖的是身穿 |
[35:22] | wearing the blue lab coat. | 蓝色实验服的女士 |
[35:24] | Sorry, yeah, | 不好意思 |
[35:25] | I-I got excited. | 我太兴奋了 |
[35:26] | So, his head was smashed into a toilet? | 他的头猛撞在马桶上 |
[35:29] | Classic. | 经典 |
[35:30] | The first blow occurred | 第一击时 |
[35:32] | when the victim had his hand on the edge of the toilet. | 死者把手放在马桶边缘 |
[35:36] | His face was smashed into his hand. | 他的脸撞到了自己的手 |
[35:38] | Comedian was killed by a brutal swirly? | 喜剧演员被残忍的塞进马桶而死 |
[35:40] | So, he was draped over the toilet, | 那么他遇害时 |
[35:42] | puking, when he was killed. | 正趴在马桶上呕吐 |
[35:46] | I’m… swirly. | 我…很纠结 |
[35:52] | So, how many toilets are there in the Metro D.C. Area? | 华府特区总共有多少个马桶 |
[35:55] | Oh, uh, approximately five and a half million. | 大约五百五十万个 |
[35:58] | How is that you know that? | 你怎么连这个都知道 |
[35:59] | There is approximately one toilet per person | 在美国大约 |
[36:01] | in the United States of America. | 人均一个马桶 |
[36:03] | Do you want me to figure out how much time it would take | 需要我计算 |
[36:04] | to inspect each toilet? | 检查每个马桶的时间吗 |
[36:05] | No, we don’t have to do that. | 不用 没必要 |
[36:06] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[36:07] | Why? I’ll just get, you know, a warrant for all the toilets | 因为我刚拿到了搜查令 |
[36:10] | that the victim used regularly, and we’ll start with that. | 搜查死者惯用的马桶 就从这点入手 |
[36:14] | And when I say “We,” I mean Hodgins. | 我说的我们 是指哈金斯 |
[36:17] | One million, two hundred and fifty thousand man-hours. | 一百二十五万个工时 |
[36:21] | W-What? | 什么 |
[36:21] | That’s how long it would take | 查遍华府特区所有马桶 |
[36:23] | to check out every toilet in D.C. | 所需的用时啊 |
[36:24] | Once you start with the math, you don’t stop, right? | 一提起数学你就没完没了吗 |
[36:26] | I think everyone’s like that, don’t you? | 我觉得每个人都喜欢数学 你不是吗 |
[36:28] | Yeah, I think so, definitely. Go math! | 是的 绝对认同 一起做数学吧 |
[36:29] | Math people forever, right? | 数学万岁 对吗 |
[37:37] | Tell us about the last time you saw Morgan Donnelly. | 你最后一次见摩根·唐纳利是什么时候 |
[37:39] | I already told the other young man. | 我已经告诉那位年轻人了 |
[37:41] | I made him dinner here. | 我还在这儿给他弄晚餐呢 |
[37:43] | What did you make? | 你做了什么菜 |
[37:44] | Beef stroganoff. | 奶油里脊丝 |
[37:46] | Salad, ice cream. | 沙拉 雪糕 |
[37:48] | Did you feel well afterwards? | 吃完后你没不舒服吧 |
[37:51] | Yes, I went to work. | 没有 我去上班了 |
[37:53] | I was fine. | 没有不舒服 |
[37:54] | The FBI checked out my alibi. | 联邦调查局查过我的不在场证明了 |
[37:56] | You already know. | 这点你们是知道的 |
[37:57] | Was Morgan feeling all right when you left the house? | 你离开时摩根感觉不舒服吗 |
[37:58] | He was fine. | 他没事 |
[38:00] | He and Elliot were gonna watch some soccer game | 他和埃利奥特要看足球赛 |
[38:02] | and write jokes about it. | 写点笑话 |
[38:03] | Did your brother mention feeling sick the next morning? | 你弟弟第二天早上提到过不舒服吗 |
[38:06] | Why? Do you think my cooking killed Morgan? | 怎么了 你们觉得我做的饭害死了摩根 |
[38:08] | We have evidence that Morgan became ill that night. | 我们有证据显示摩根那晚身体不适 |
[38:11] | It’s very likely that he died | 他很可能是 |
[38:13] | while vomiting into your toilet. | 在你的马桶边呕吐时死的 |
[38:15] | Oh, my God, do you really think that | 天啊 你们认为 |
[38:17] | I poisoned Morgan to death? | 我下毒害死了摩根 |
[38:19] | No. Morgan Donnelly died by someone smashing his head | 不 摩根·唐纳利是被人 |
[38:21] | into the toilet bowl. | 按进马桶死的 |
[38:27] | I want a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[38:31] | And I want one for my brother. | 我弟弟也需要一个 |
[38:39] | Morgan was moving to New York. | 摩根要搬去纽约了 |
[38:42] | That’s not true. | 才不是 |
[38:44] | What made him vomit? | 他吃了什么呕吐的 |
[38:46] | He was drinking a lot, you know, to work up the courage. | 他喝了很多酒 壮胆嘛 |
[38:48] | Courage for what? | 壮胆干什么 |
[38:50] | Tell my sister he was going to dump her and take off. | 告诉我姐姐他要甩了她 远走高飞 |
[38:52] | You didn’t know any of this? | 这事你毫不知情吗 |
[38:55] | So, it was a matter of defending your sister’s honor? | 所以你是为了维护你姐姐 |
[38:57] | Not only. | 不完全是 |
[38:58] | I did all that work with Morgan and taped him. | 我为摩根做了那么多事 帮他录影 |
[39:01] | He was supposed to helping me put my own act together, | 他该帮我加入我的表演 |
[39:03] | but he wasn’t gonna. | 但他不愿意 |
[39:04] | He said something like, a comic has to be tough, | 他说喜剧演员必须要坚强 |
[39:08] | make tough calls, | 做艰难抉定 |
[39:10] | and leave behind people he’d outgrown. | 甩开想超越的人 |
[39:13] | He’s sitting there telling me all this stuff | 他头上戴着一个蠢箭头 |
[39:15] | with a stupid arrow in his head. | 坐在那儿告诉我这些 |
[39:17] | I got mad and… | 我很生气 |
[39:21] | Poor Elliot. | 可怜的埃利奥特 |
[39:24] | I… | 我 |
[39:25] | did what I did. | 我就下手了 |
[39:30] | Then I wrapped him up in a shower curtain, | 然后我用浴帘裹着他 |
[39:33] | drove him out to that woodsy area under the billboard. | 开车把他扔到广告牌下的树丛中 |
[39:38] | Came back, | 回来后 |
[39:39] | cleaned up the bathroom, | 把浴室清洗干净 |
[39:41] | put the shower curtain back up and… | 把浴帘挂回原处 |
[40:17] | Okay, he’s here, he’s here, he’s here. | 他来了 他来了 |
[40:23] | What if he hates it? | 要是他不喜欢呢 |
[40:24] | Angela, it’s okay. | 安琪拉 没事的 |
[40:33] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[40:37] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[40:40] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[40:49] | Zed! | 泽德 |
[40:51] | Zed! | 泽德 |
[40:52] | Man, shut up, okay? | 老兄 别叫了 好吗 |
[40:56] | Do married people tell each other everything? | 结了婚的人都无话不说吗 |
[40:59] | Why didn’t you paint something? | 你为何不画点什么 |
[41:00] | Somebody beat me to it, man. | 有人画得比我好啊 |
[41:03] | I got nothing better to say than she did. | 她的画我已经不知还有什么需要改进了 |
[41:06] | You mean, you-you like it? | 你意思是 你喜欢那画 |
[41:09] | I love it. | 我爱死了 |
[41:12] | But your technique blows. | 但你的技术太差了 |
[41:17] | – Hey, you can’t you talk to her… – Hodgins… | -你不能这样说她 -哈金斯 |
[41:21] | it was a compliment. | 他是称赞我呢 |
[41:37] | Sweets told me that you were really funny at the comedy club. | 小甜甜告诉我 你在酒吧很好笑 |
[41:40] | Oh, he wrote me some jokes. | 他给我写了些笑话 |
[41:42] | No, he said that you bombed when you told his jokes, | 不是 他说你讲他的笑话时冷场了 |
[41:45] | but that the audience laughed when you got mad. | 但是你一生气 全场捧腹大笑 |
[41:47] | Wait a second, all right. | 等等 |
[41:48] | You’re the one who said that comedy comes out of anger. | 你说喜剧来源于愤怒 |
[41:51] | I have been | 我对你 |
[41:52] | a very good influence on the sophistication | 思维的成熟度 |
[41:54] | of your thinking. | 有很大的影响力 |
[41:57] | I’m a very sophisticated man. | 我是个很有经验的人 |
[41:58] | Laughter can also be made to make | 欢笑也能 |
[42:01] | people helpless and vulnerable. | 让人更无助更脆弱 |
[42:03] | Perhaps that’s why some comics say, “I killed tonight.” | 所以有些喜剧演员说 我扼杀了今晚 |
[42:06] | Or, “I slaughtered them.” | 或是 我屠杀了他们 |
[42:07] | Side-splitting. | 真令人捧腹 |
[42:09] | Yes, exactly, humor is a kind of viol… | 没错 幽默是一种暴力 |
[42:11] | Oh, my God. Don’t move. | 天啊 别动 |
[42:12] | You have an arrow in your head. | 你头上有支箭 |
[42:13] | No, Bones, it’s a joke. | 不 骨头 跟你开玩笑的 |
[42:15] | I’m sorry. It was just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[42:18] | You tried to scare me, | 你想吓我 |
[42:20] | but I scared you right back. | 结果我反过来吓着你了 |
[42:22] | That is funny. | 真好玩 |
[42:24] | I was trying to make you laugh, okay? | 我只是想逗你笑 |
[42:26] | And then you scared me. All right, that’s not funny. | 结果你吓到我了 一点都不好笑 |
[42:28] | You and Sweets, you’re not funny. | 你和小甜甜都没幽默感 |
[42:29] | Wh… Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:31] | Well, will you tell me one of Sweets’ jokes? | 那你给我讲讲小甜甜的笑话 |
[42:33] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[42:34] | You know who’s good ideas? | 你知道谁有好点子吗 |
[42:36] | – Who? – Lamps. | -谁 -台灯 |
[42:40] | Lamps… yes. | 台灯 也是 |
[42:42] | Yes, yes, | 也是也是 |
[42:44] | lamps have good ideas | 台灯有好点子 |
[42:46] | because they lightbulbs going on. | 因为一直有灯泡在亮着 |
[42:49] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑啊 |
[42:50] | That’s really… it’s really funny, Booth. | 真的非常非常好笑 |
[42:52] | One more, tell me another. | 再讲一个吧 |
[42:54] | Okay, fine, is it just me or are circle pointless? | 除了我还有人认为 圆圈毫无意义吗 |
[42:58] | Sweets is a genius. | 小甜甜真是个天才 |
[43:00] | Circles are pointless | 圆圈没有意义[没有尖角] |
[43:01] | because they are round. | 因为它们是圆的 |
[43:04] | Get it? | 懂吗 |
[43:05] | One more, Booth. | 再说一个 布斯 |
[43:08] | Pointless. | 没有尖 |
[43:11] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[43:12] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[43:14] | Booth? Booth? | 布斯 布斯 |