时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | I’ve got the skull here. | 我这里发现头骨了 |
[00:33] | Can you do something about the wasps? | 你能处理一下这些黄蜂吗 |
[00:34] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[00:38] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉了 伙计们 |
[00:47] | Well, this skull is congruent | 这个头骨 |
[00:49] | with the other bones we’ve uncovered. | 与我们发现的其他骨头相符 |
[00:51] | One victim, that’s good. | 只有一名受害者 这是好事 |
[00:53] | So, he was probably wrapped in that sleeping bag, | 他可能是被裹在这个睡袋里 |
[00:55] | and covered with a layer of dirt. | 上面再盖了一层土 |
[00:57] | How were the remains found? | 这些尸骨是怎么被发现的 |
[00:59] | Real estate agent, estimating this place for a resale, | 地产经纪给这地方做转卖估价的时候 |
[01:01] | and they heard the wasps. | 听到了黄蜂的声音 |
[01:05] | I need to take a closer look at the skull | 要判定性别和年龄 |
[01:07] | if I’m going to determine sex and age. | 我就要更近地观察这个头骨 |
[01:13] | So, what do you think? Man or woman? | 你怎么看 是男是女 |
[01:16] | I am uncomfortable defining sex with just a skull, but… | 只凭头骨断定性别我觉得不合适 但是 |
[01:20] | Come on. Take a stab. | 来嘛 试试看 |
[01:22] | I won’t write anything down, I promise. | 我保证不做记录 |
[01:23] | It’s between me and you. | 就咱们俩知道 |
[01:26] | – Oh. Well… – What? | -好吧 -怎么了 |
[01:29] | You don’t want to take a stab in front of me? | 有我在你就不想试试了 |
[01:30] | I feel inhibited by my desire not to | 我觉得还是不要 |
[01:32] | embarrass myself in front of another scientist. | 在同行面前丢人的好 |
[01:35] | – You should take that as a compliment. – What about him? | -这话是在夸你 -那他呢 |
[01:37] | Well, we live together, | 我们住在一起 |
[01:38] | and thus share the same synergistic lack of inhibition, | 彼此之间不用拘束 |
[01:41] | which allows us to have sex without being self-conscious. | 所以我们才会放心大胆地过性生活 |
[01:45] | That’s very romantic, Bones. | 这话可真浪漫啊 骨头 |
[01:47] | Okay. Take a hike, bug boy. | 去别处转转吧 虫子专家 |
[01:48] | Just go do some stuff over there. | 去那边做点什么 |
[01:50] | So, what do you think? Go ahead. | 好了 你是怎么想的 说吧 |
[01:54] | Orbit shape: square. | 眼眶轮廓 方形 |
[01:57] | Orbit size: small. | 眼眶大小 较小 |
[02:00] | Placement in the skull: low. | 在头骨的位置 较低 |
[02:02] | These are extremely telling morphometrics. | 这些都是极具特点的形态特征 |
[02:06] | Little hint, Bones. Just… | 你提示一下吧 骨头 |
[02:10] | – Male. – Male. | -男性 -男性 |
[02:12] | You said you wouldn’t write anything down! | 你说你不做记录的 |
[02:14] | I’m just writing down “Morphometric,” | 我只是写了个”形态特征” |
[02:15] | so I can look it up later on. | 过会好查查是什么意思 |
[02:18] | I can be more definite about age. | 我更有把握确定死者的年龄 |
[02:22] | Pubescent. | 青春期 |
[02:25] | It’s a kid? | 他是个孩子 |
[02:27] | Partial fusion of the distal radius | 桡骨末梢及肩峰的 |
[02:29] | and the acromion. | 部分融合都有证明 |
[02:31] | A kid. | 一个孩子 |
[02:33] | A kid? Oh, man. | 一个孩子 天呐 |
[02:35] | How old? | 多大了 |
[02:36] | 13 or 14. | 十三或十四 |
[02:38] | Oh, I hate it when it’s a kid. | 我讨厌受害人是孩子 |
[02:39] | Well, that’s because you have a son yourself, | 那是因为你有一个儿子 |
[02:41] | and you can’t help but draw the connection. | 你不由自主地产生了联想 |
[02:44] | Same with me, though, with Parker. | 我也是 想到了帕克 |
[02:46] | Well, fortunately for me, | 对我来说幸运的是 |
[02:48] | Christine is a girl, | 克里斯汀是女孩 |
[02:50] | and so the comparison is not as close to home. | 我也不会产生那么直接的联想 |
[02:55] | Christine’s gonna be fine, all right? | 克里斯汀不会有事的 |
[02:58] | I feel a sudden desire to hold her. | 我突然特别想抱抱她 |
[03:01] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[03:03] | And you should call Parker. | 你该给帕克打个电话 |
[03:04] | I will. All right? | 我会的 |
[03:18] | Hodgins, we should take soil samples | 哈金斯 我们应该采集尸骨下面的 |
[03:20] | from beneath the remains. | 土壤样本 |
[03:21] | The sleeping bag might help us, but I doubt it. | 睡袋也许能提供线索 但我不确定 |
[03:23] | It looks pretty common. | 看样子挺常见 |
[03:27] | Gonna find out what happened to you, kid. | 孩子 我们会查出你的遭遇 |
[04:05] | What do you got there, Dr. Hodgins? | 你手里的是什么 哈金斯博士 |
[04:07] | Skull found in an abandoned greenhouse | 一个废弃花房里发现的头骨 |
[04:09] | out near the Triadelphia Reservoir. | 就在特瑞德尔福亚水库附近 |
[04:11] | That’s a nice field trip for you. | 你这趟外勤地方不错 |
[04:12] | – It’s a kid. – Uh, sorry. | -死者是个孩子 -抱歉 |
[04:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:14] | Now, I am going to put you here, | 现在我要把你放在这里 |
[04:17] | nice and steady, buddy. | 平稳到达了 小伙子 |
[04:20] | Aw, professor, I think it’s a good thing | 教授 我觉得你能跟他说话 |
[04:23] | you’re talking to him. | 真是太好了 |
[04:24] | Avalon, what are you doing here? | 阿瓦隆 你来这干什么 |
[04:26] | I heard someone callin’. | 我听到什么人在呼喊[也有来电之意] |
[04:29] | Oh, please tell me you mean by telephone. | 请告诉我你指的是打电话 |
[04:31] | No, honey, no such luck. | 不是 亲爱的 你想得美 |
[04:34] | I heard him… callin’. | 我听到他在呼喊 |
[04:39] | I know you hate that. | 我知道你不喜欢听这些 |
[04:40] | Avalon’s a psychic, Hodgins. | 阿瓦隆是灵媒 哈金斯 |
[04:42] | She’s not in control of what she hears. | 她控制不了自己听到的 |
[04:44] | You can say that again. | 可不是嘛 |
[04:44] | If I were, you’d say nicer things to me. | 如果我能控制 你就不会冷嘲热讽了 |
[04:50] | Oh, he’s listening. | 他在听我们的谈话 |
[04:51] | Yeah, as you can see, he hasn’t got any ears. | 你自己也看见了 他连耳朵都没有 |
[04:54] | He doesn’t need any ears. | 他不需要耳朵 |
[04:57] | What-What do you think that he wants, exactly? | 你觉得他究竟想怎么样 |
[05:02] | He’s got unfinished business. | 他还有心愿未了 |
[05:05] | Makes sense, since he was probably murdered. | 有道理 要知道他很可能是被谋杀的 |
[05:10] | I need five minutes to commune. | 我需要五分钟来跟他交流 |
[05:13] | Okay, come on, no. | 好了 就到这 停 |
[05:14] | This is a secure forensic platform, all right? | 这个检验台不是谁都能靠近的 好吗 |
[05:17] | Now, come on. | 就到这了 |
[05:18] | Anyone asks, you came to read Angie’s palms. | 别人问起来 你是来给安琪拉看手相的 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry, Avalon. | 我很抱歉 阿瓦隆 |
[05:24] | It’s just… you know how Brennan feels about psychics. | 你知道布纳恩对灵媒的看法 |
[05:27] | And how Booth feels. | 还有布斯 |
[05:28] | And also Sweets. | 还有斯维斯 |
[05:29] | And Cam. | 还有凯 |
[05:30] | I don’t want to seem unfriendly, | 我很想以礼相待 |
[05:32] | but this is not a psychic platform. | 但这个不是灵媒的工作台 |
[05:34] | Okay, we were just leaving. | 好吧 我们马上就走 |
[05:37] | I came to read Angela’s palms. | 我是来给安琪拉看手相的 |
[05:39] | So I heard. | 我明白了 |
[05:41] | We’re gonna go now. | 我们现在就走 |
[05:42] | – To do that. – Great. | -去看手相 -好极了 |
[05:48] | The rest of the remains were X-rayed. | 尸骨的其他部分已经用X光检查过了 |
[05:50] | Kind of small. | 看上去挺小的 |
[05:52] | Yeah, Brennan says teenage boy, 13 or 14. | 布纳恩说是个少年 十三四岁 |
[05:54] | Avalon says he’s watching us. | 阿瓦隆说他在看着我们 |
[05:57] | In that case, no cursing. | 即使如此 也与人无尤 |
[06:00] | Are the X-rays in the system? | X光片归档了吗 |
[06:01] | You’ll find them filed under “John Doe A-07.” | 就在”无名男尸A-07″号文档里 |
[06:05] | There’s a fracture to the cervical spine at C2. | 颈椎C2处有骨折 |
[06:09] | Cause of death? | 是致死原因 |
[06:10] | If he was still alive when his neck fractured, | 如果是在他活着的时候颈椎骨折 |
[06:12] | it would have been fatal. | 是可以致命的 |
[06:14] | There’s evidence of older remodelings. | 还有多处陈旧性骨折愈合的迹象 |
[06:17] | Wrists, elbow, cracked patella, coccyx… | 手腕 肘 髌骨骨裂 尾骨 |
[06:22] | A tough life. | 命运坎坷啊 |
[06:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:25] | Uh… this… this doesn’t look like soil in the skull. | 这东西看上去不像头骨里的泥土 |
[06:31] | I think… I think this is a wasp’s nest. | 我认为是黄蜂的蜂房 |
[06:35] | Hey. This’ll help us dial in time of death. | 蜂房能帮我们确定死亡时间 |
[06:38] | Well, Avalon says that it’s a boy. | 阿瓦隆说死者是个男孩 |
[06:42] | I really hate it when it’s a kid. | 我真的很讨厌受害人是孩子 |
[06:43] | His parents must be in complete hell. | 他父母肯定会伤心欲绝的 |
[06:45] | Unless Mom and Dad already know. | 除非父母已经知道了 |
[06:48] | Oh, don’t… don’t say that. | 别 别这么说 |
[06:49] | It could have been an accident. | 这也可能是一场意外 |
[06:50] | Getting buried in a greenhouse is no accident. | 埋尸花房中可不是意外 |
[06:53] | Oh, God… Excuse me for not going to the worst place first. | 天呐 我才不主动往最坏的方面想 |
[06:56] | Long bones indicate that he was a bit small | 由长骨看出 对于一个十四岁 |
[06:59] | for a 14-year-old male. | 男孩来说 他个子有点小 |
[07:01] | But muscle attachments suggest he was fit. | 不过肌肉的状态表明他身材健硕 |
[07:03] | Active, athletic. | 活跃 运动员的体格 |
[07:05] | That could explain the pattern of old injuries. | 这样 他那些旧伤就解释的通了 |
[07:07] | – Good. – Why good? | -很好 -为什么 |
[07:09] | It’s better he hurt himself dare-deviling for the Internet | 比起他被醉醺醺的养父毒打 |
[07:12] | than getting beat by a drunk foster father. | 说是一心为了红遍网络而自残更好些 |
[07:14] | I’m with you, okay? | 我支持你 |
[07:15] | Not going to the worst place first. | 不主动往最坏的方面想 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:18] | When can I get him for a facial reconstruction? | 我几时才能给他做面部重建 |
[07:21] | After Hodgins removes the wasp’s nest from his cranium. | 等哈金斯把蜂房从他颅骨上取下来吧 |
[07:25] | Hey, sorry for the… | 很抱歉… |
[07:26] | It’s a kid. No need to apologize. | 他是个孩子 你不必道歉 |
[07:28] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:29] | I love when you hang onto you humanity. | 我喜欢你真情流露的样子 |
[07:31] | Even if it means I get yelled at. | 哪怕是我被吼的时候 |
[07:33] | When Angela first started working here, | 安琪拉刚来这儿工作的时候 |
[07:35] | she had to have drinks and sex | 她必须靠醉酒和性爱 |
[07:37] | just to forget the day. | 来忘掉不愉快 |
[07:39] | Yeah. She still does one of those things. | 没错 到现在她还会借助其一 |
[07:41] | I’ll bring him to your office. | 我会送他去你办公室 |
[07:46] | You’re thinking that he’s somebody’s baby. | 你总想着他是某家的宝贝孩子 |
[07:48] | Yeah, I can’t help it. | 是啊 情不自禁 |
[07:51] | Ange, you gotta make it a skull, not a boy. | 安琪 你要想着它就是个颅骨 不是个孩子 |
[07:53] | Professional detachment. | 要专业冷静 |
[07:55] | You know, it’s my job to turn this skull | 我的工作就是把颅骨 |
[07:57] | into an actual human being. | 复原为真实存在的人 |
[07:59] | Give him a face. | 为他恢复容貌 |
[08:01] | So, you try being detached. | 你试试看要怎么冷静 |
[08:05] | Of course. I’m… sorry, Angie. | 没错 对不起 安琪 |
[08:07] | I’m gonna quit giving you advice. | 我不会再说三道四了 |
[08:16] | I’m Angela. | 我是安琪拉 |
[08:17] | This is weird, but, um… | 感觉好怪 不过 |
[08:19] | I believe that if Avalon says you’re here, | 我相信 如果阿瓦隆说你在这儿 |
[08:21] | then you’re here. So… | 那你就在这儿 所以 |
[08:24] | What I do is give you a face, | 我的职责是复原你的容貌 |
[08:26] | and find out who you are. | 找出你的真实身份 |
[08:28] | It’s Brennan who gives you a voice, | 布纳恩则会代你说话 |
[08:30] | and who finds out what happened. | 查明你的遭遇 |
[08:33] | Symmetrical features, so you were cute. | 匀称的特征 是说你长得不错 |
[08:36] | You took care of your teeth, | 你挺爱护牙齿 |
[08:38] | but it looks like you ground them, | 不过你好像有磨牙的习惯 |
[08:39] | so you must’ve been hiding your nervousness from others. | 所以你一定隐藏了一些内心的惶恐 |
[08:44] | Maybe came off as a little cocky, huh? | 也许你有点自负 对吧 |
[08:47] | Got kind of a crooked little grin? | 带点坏笑的样子 |
[08:51] | Small for your age, too. | 对你的年纪来说还小了点吧 |
[08:53] | Means you might have been putting on a tough face for the world. | 说明你也许是在对世人强装笑脸 |
[08:56] | But I think there was a bit of an artist in you. | 但我觉得你身上多少还流淌着艺术家的血液 |
[08:59] | I promise you, we will find out | 我向你保证 我们一定会 |
[09:01] | whatever it is that you need finding out, | 找出你想找到的真相 |
[09:03] | so that you can go home. | 这样一来 你就可以回家了 |
[09:12] | The notion of a soul, of a spirit | 超越了肉体 |
[09:14] | that transcends the body, and time, and the laws of physics, | 时间及物理定律的灵魂或是幽灵之说 |
[09:19] | has been integral to every single culture. | 已被深深植入了每一种文化之中 |
[09:22] | It is a myth that transcends race, | 它是一种不分种族的神话 |
[09:25] | it is an abiding tenet of humanity. | 是人类亘古不变的一种信条 |
[09:28] | – So it’s true. – Not in the least. | -这么说 那是真的了 -绝无可能 |
[09:31] | If you’re done, I can remove the excess tissue | 如果你完事了 我就能移除余下的组织了 |
[09:34] | and take a closer look at the bare bone. | 仔细观察白骨 |
[09:37] | So, these showed up during an evidence sweep. | 搜寻证物的时候 有人发现了这个 |
[09:39] | – Shoes? – Could be the victim’s. | -鞋子吗 -可能是受害人的 |
[09:41] | Size eight. | 八号 |
[09:42] | That’s congruent with the size of the victim’s feet. | 和受害人脚的大小相符 |
[09:45] | Mm. Well, there’s blood stains | 鞋上有些血污 |
[09:47] | right on the soles, there. | 就在鞋底 |
[09:49] | The wasp’s nest from the skull is over a year old. | 颅骨上的蜂房至少有一年了 |
[09:51] | Factor in the time it took for the brain to decompose… | 加上大脑腐烂所需要的时间 |
[09:53] | time of death is approximately two years ago, in the autumn. | 死亡时间大约为两年前的秋天 |
[09:57] | Is… is this our boy? | 这就是我们在查的男孩 |
[09:59] | Yeah. I’ll compare that to the Missing Persons reports | 是的 我要把这张图和从那时起的 |
[10:01] | from that time. | 失踪人口记录做比对 |
[10:02] | There is absolutely no empirical evidence | 绝对没有任何事实证据表明 |
[10:04] | that ghosts, or spirits, or the human soul exist. | 有鬼魂 幽灵或者人类灵魂存在 |
[10:08] | There is no evidence that our consciousness | 同样没有任何证据表明 我们的意识 |
[10:11] | survives our corporeal death in any way. | 在肉体消亡之后依旧存在 |
[10:14] | Hey, hey, we have a match here. | 嘿 这边有个符合的记录 |
[10:17] | Look at that. | 你们看 |
[10:18] | Colin Gibson. | 科林·吉布森 |
[10:20] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[10:21] | Avalon kept saying that she heard someone “Colin.” | 阿瓦隆一直说她听到一个叫科林的人说话 |
[10:25] | No, she meant “Calling.” | 不对 她的意思是”呼喊” |
[10:27] | But still, wow, yeah, that’s got to make you think. | 不过 真的 很难让人不多想 |
[10:29] | Okay, we are scientists. | 好了 我们是科学家 |
[10:30] | Let’s concentrate on the facts, and the numbers, and logic. | 我们还是专注于事实 数字和逻辑吧 |
[10:35] | How about this number? He’s 14 years old. | 这个数字怎么样 他十四岁 |
[10:38] | Oh, sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:44] | It’s okay to be sad, Temperance, all right? | 难过是正常的 坦普瑞 |
[10:46] | It’s okay to cry. It’s all right. | 哭一哭也没什么 没事的 |
[10:49] | It is sad. | 真难过 |
[10:54] | It is sad. | 真悲伤 |
[11:16] | You know, I have never seen Brennan tear up | 我从来没见过布纳恩 |
[11:18] | for a victim before. | 为受害人伤心落泪 |
[11:19] | So, big ups there, Colin. | 所以说 很赞啊科林 |
[11:24] | Most of us here, we, uh, | 我们当中的绝大多数人 |
[11:28] | we separate ourselves emotionally from people like you; | 都把自己的情感和你这样的 |
[11:31] | dead people. | 逝者分离开来 |
[11:33] | Is Angie’s psychic right, huh? | 安琪的灵媒说得对吗 |
[11:36] | You watching us? | 你在看着我们 |
[11:38] | You haunting us all till we solve your murder? | 直到我们破案之前你都会跟随左右 |
[11:43] | Hey, is it possible that on some level, | 有没有可能在某种层面上 |
[11:45] | Brennan could feel your presence? | 布纳恩可以感受到你的存在 |
[11:48] | Who are you talking to? | 你跟谁说话呢 |
[11:51] | Colin, the victim. | 科林 就是受害人 |
[11:53] | Just in case. | 以防万一而已 |
[11:54] | Avalon’s accuracy is freaky. | 阿瓦隆的话准得吓人 |
[11:57] | Did you get anything off the wasps’ nest? | 蜂房上你有什么发现吗 |
[11:59] | Yeah. Check this out. | 是的 你看看这个 |
[12:02] | Colin, if you see my mother on the other side, | 科林 如果你在那个世界看到我妈妈 |
[12:05] | Barbara… Babs, please tell her that I’m fine | 芭芭拉 就是芭芭拉 请告诉她我很好 |
[12:07] | and that I’m hap… 87% happy | 还有我很幸… 幸福值百分之八十七吧 |
[12:10] | and that I love her very much. Thanks. | 还有我很爱很爱她 多谢了 |
[12:12] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[12:14] | I was just telling Colin that I thought that the wasp was | 我刚打算告诉科林 我以为这些黄蜂 |
[12:16] | Sphex pensylvanicus, but in fact, this is | 是掘土黄蜂 可其实它们是 |
[12:19] | this is Vespula squamasa. | 它们是有鳞目胡蜂 |
[12:21] | Which seems to hold great meaning for you. | 貌似这一点对你而言很是重要 |
[12:23] | Squamasa is not a subterranean or burrowing wasp. | 这种蜂并非生活在地下或是掘土的蜂 |
[12:28] | Then how did they get in the skull? | 那它们是怎么进入颅骨里面的 |
[12:29] | The victim was killed | 受害人被杀害之后 |
[12:30] | and left to decompose above ground. | 被人曝尸地表 慢慢腐烂 |
[12:32] | The wasp built his nest in the skull | 这些蜂在他颅骨里筑巢 |
[12:35] | before Colin was buried. | 这是在科林被埋葬之前 |
[12:37] | So the body was moved? | 所以 尸体曾被人移动过 |
[12:38] | – Yes. – After how long? | -对 -死后多久 |
[12:40] | Eight months to a year. | 八个月到一年间 |
[12:43] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[12:48] | And your parents are coming, so let’s clean you up. | 你父母要来了 让我把你清洗干净 |
[12:54] | 14 years old. | 才十四岁 |
[12:56] | Man, life was just about to get interesting for you. | 真可惜 美好人生正要开始 |
[13:01] | Especially love, romance… | 特别是情情爱爱 |
[13:05] | and sex. | 还有性 |
[13:06] | You’d have blundered around, making a mess of it | 你会跌跌撞撞地到处闯 搞得生活一团糟 |
[13:09] | like all of us, but in the end, | 就和我们大家一样 不过到头来 |
[13:13] | oh, man, it’s a glorious mess, | 天 那是多美好的青涩岁月啊 |
[13:17] | and I’m truly sorry you’re gonna miss out on it. | 对你错过的这一切 我真的很遗憾 |
[13:37] | Why are they insisting upon seeing their child’s bones? | 为什么他们坚持要来看孩子的尸骨 |
[13:40] | All skeletons look alike | 除非专业人士 |
[13:41] | to the untrained eye. | 所有的骨架看起来都一样 |
[13:43] | We tell them it’s their loved one’s remains, | 我们说是他们亲人的遗骨 |
[13:45] | they believe us. | 他们相信我们 |
[13:46] | They have faith in us. | 对我们有信心 |
[13:49] | At first, I thought we should go full-on scientific. | 一开始 我以为越科学越好 |
[13:52] | Full-on scientific? | 越科学越好 |
[13:54] | Ye-bones laid out anatomically on | 把遗骨按解剖构造摆放在 |
[13:55] | a cold, stainless steel table. | 冷冰冰的 不锈钢的桌子上 |
[13:57] | Very antiseptic. | 非常整洁 |
[13:58] | But then I thought, “this is their son,” so… | 可我又想 这是他们的儿子 所以 |
[14:01] | So you decided to use a cloth | 所以你决定铺上布 |
[14:03] | which is more reminiscent of a shroud. | 更能让人联想到寿衣 |
[14:05] | They should see that we | 应该让他们看到我们 |
[14:07] | have reverence for their boy. | 对这孩子的尊敬 |
[14:10] | And him, that we have reverence for his parents. | 也让他知道 我们尊敬他的父母 |
[14:15] | Dr. Sweets feels that it is important for you to know | 斯维斯博士认为你们应该知道 |
[14:18] | that the injury that Colin sustained to his spine | 科林脊椎的伤导致了 |
[14:23] | would have killed him instantly. | 他瞬间的死亡 |
[14:25] | Painless. | 没有疼痛 |
[14:26] | We love you, Colin. | 我们爱你 科林 |
[14:30] | We miss you so much! | 我们好想你 |
[14:32] | In the Missing Person’s Report, | 失踪人口报告中说 |
[14:33] | on the day that Colin disappeared, | 科林失踪那一天 |
[14:35] | you said that, uh, the day started like every other day. | 你们说和平常没任何区别 |
[14:39] | Was there anything different at all? | 真的毫无异常吗 |
[14:42] | It was, it was just like every other day. | 没有 就和平日里一样 |
[14:47] | Colin ate breakfast while we packed up for work. | 科林吃早饭的时候 我们忙着准备上班 |
[14:52] | I just wish we’d taken the time. | 要是我们没那么匆忙该多好 |
[14:57] | I wish we’d all sat down together. | 要是我们坐在一起吃该多好 |
[15:01] | Colin was a good student? | 科林是个好学生吗 |
[15:02] | He was a very good student. | 他是个非常优秀的学生 |
[15:05] | He excelled at sports, too. | 体育也是相当优秀 |
[15:08] | Junior varsity track, swimming, wrestling. | 校少年田径队 游泳队 摔跤队 |
[15:15] | Not really a team player, our Colin. | 我们家科林更喜欢单人的运动 |
[15:20] | No problems with anyone at school or…? | 在学校没有和人闹什么别扭或 |
[15:24] | No. | 没有 |
[15:26] | When the Missing Person’s police asked questions, | 调查失踪人口的那位警察询问的时候发现 |
[15:28] | they found that Colin had lots of friends. | 科林有很多的朋友 |
[15:30] | Yeah, everyone, everyone liked him. | 是啊 他人缘很好 |
[15:33] | Goodbye, Colin! | 再见 科林 |
[15:34] | We love you! | 我们爱你 |
[15:50] | Perimortem abrasions to both patellas and tibias. | 膝盖骨和胫骨临死前都有擦伤 |
[15:54] | These injuries happened very close to time of death. | 这些伤非常接近死亡时间 |
[15:58] | Damage to the metacarpals | 掌骨 腕舟状骨以及 |
[16:00] | and to the scaphoid and lunate. | 月状骨均有损伤 |
[16:04] | Colles fractures indicate the victim fell forward | 柯莱斯骨折说明受害人以高速 |
[16:06] | at a high speed and attempted to break his fall | 向前扑到 并想借助伸出双臂 |
[16:09] | by extending his arms forward. | 来减弱摔倒时的冲击 |
[16:17] | Yes, there is a hairline fracture to the left clavicle | 没错 左锁骨上的线状骨裂 |
[16:21] | supporting that scenario. | 也证明了这个推测 |
[16:23] | Note, Angela may be able to estimate the height or speed | 注解 安琪拉可能判断得出 |
[16:28] | from which the victim fell. | 受害人摔倒的高度和速度 |
[16:34] | You’re moving fast. | 你跑得很快 |
[16:38] | Were you running away from something? | 是想躲开什么吗 |
[16:44] | There’s a shallow vertical gash to the sternum. | 胸骨上有一道浅浅的 垂直的裂缝 |
[16:51] | Did you fall on something sharp | 你是在脖子断了之前还是之后 |
[16:52] | before or after you snapped your neck? | 被撞倒 摔倒在什么锋利的东西上 |
[16:56] | Or were you attacked while lying injured on the ground? | 还是你是摔倒在地后被攻击了 |
[17:02] | Perhaps you turned onto your back | 也许你翻过身仰卧 |
[17:04] | and someone slashed down at you. | 某人朝你猛砍了你一刀 |
[17:11] | I lied when I said that I knew you died instantly. | 我说你瞬间死亡那是谎话 |
[17:15] | Sweets said that would be kinder for your parents, | 斯维斯说这对你的父母来说是少许的安慰 |
[17:17] | which is something that Sweets is very good at. | 斯维斯这方面很在行 |
[17:22] | That’s interesting. Look. | 真奇怪 瞧 |
[17:24] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[17:31] | Areas of pale discoloration, disparate in size, | 有几处有淡淡的变色 大小不同 |
[17:34] | but consistent in color. | 可颜色一致 |
[17:36] | Dr. Brennan, are you speaking with the victim? | 布纳恩博士 你在和受害人讲话吗 |
[17:39] | I’m…intrigued by Angela’s idea | 我对安琪拉说的 |
[17:42] | of the victim watching me work. | 受害人在看着我工作的说法很好奇 |
[17:45] | For example, | 例如 |
[17:45] | does it affect my objectivity or focus? | 会影响我的客观意识或注意力吗 |
[17:48] | That does not mean that I think it is true. | 这并不代表我相信此事是真的 |
[17:53] | Well, Dr. Hodgins found this in the filters | 受害人的骨头清洗后 |
[17:56] | after the victim’s bones were cleaned. | 哈金斯博士在过滤器中找到了这个 |
[18:01] | Is that a paint chip? | 一块干油漆 |
[18:02] | Yes, Hodgins ran it through the mass SPEC. | 是的 哈金斯用质谱仪器查看了 |
[18:04] | Dr. Saroyan, Dr. Brennan? | 瑟罗博士 布纳恩博士 |
[18:06] | This is Miranda Spedding and Shaun Whalen, | 这两位是米兰达·斯佩丁和肖恩·惠伦 |
[18:08] | friends of Colin Gibson’s. | 科林·吉布森的朋友 |
[18:12] | They shouldn’t see Colin. | 他们不该见到科林的 |
[18:15] | Uh, Miranda and Shaun have something of Colin’s. | 米兰达和肖恩带来了科林的东西 |
[18:18] | They wanted to bring it to the lab themselves. | 他们想亲自带到实验室来 |
[18:20] | Oh. Um…excuse me. | 那么 失陪了 |
[18:24] | I’m going somewhere else…to do something. | 我要去其他别的地方 办事 |
[18:31] | We’re sorry for the loss of your friend. | 我们很抱歉 请节哀顺变 |
[18:35] | Two years. | 两年了 |
[18:36] | You think you’re used to it, and, | 还以为已经习惯了 |
[18:39] | then they find Colin’s body. | 然后他们找到了科林的遗体 |
[18:42] | Um, this is — or was — Colin’s skateboard. | 这个至少曾经是 科林的滑板 |
[18:46] | He left it at the skate park | 他失踪前一天 |
[18:47] | the day before he disappeared. | 把它遗忘在滑板运动场了 |
[18:49] | Also, I found, um, this slipped in my locker | 他没来上学的那天 |
[18:52] | the day he didn’t show up at school. | 我发现这个就塞在我的寄物柜里 |
[18:54] | It’s a bunch of songs. | 有很多首歌 |
[18:55] | Colin was really into music. | 科林很喜欢音乐 |
[18:57] | To tell you the truth, I, um, I never had the heart | 说实话 他失踪以后 |
[19:00] | to listen to it after he went missing. | 我就没勇气去听 |
[19:08] | What do you make of this, Dr. Hodgins? | 你觉得这是怎么回事 哈金斯博士 |
[19:10] | These patches of discoloration? | 这些一块块的污斑吗 |
[19:12] | Yes. Do you think your wasps could have caused it? | 对 有可能是黄蜂造成的吗 |
[19:15] | Mm, I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[19:18] | Could be some kind of chemical staining. | 或许是某种化学物质造成的 |
[19:20] | No. That would have left physical evidence on the bone. | 不是 是的话会在骨头上留下证据 |
[19:23] | Yeah. Well, we’ll take a look | 也对 我们用扫瞄式电子显微镜 |
[19:25] | at the the cellular level with the SEM. | 查看一下细胞层吧 |
[19:27] | Ooh! Hey, in other news, | 对了 |
[19:29] | check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[19:34] | Paint chip? | 是油漆吗 |
[19:34] | Yeah. It’s from a 1987 Chevy El Camino. | 对 来自1987年产的雪佛兰卡米诺 |
[19:38] | I’ll tell Booth, | 我会告诉布斯 |
[19:39] | and the FBI could trace the vehicle. | 联调局就能追踪这辆车了 |
[19:46] | What are these light areas | 你头骨上这些淡色的 |
[19:48] | on your skull, buddy, hmm? | 东西是什么啊 小伙子 |
[19:49] | Dr. Hodgins! | 哈金斯博士 |
[19:51] | Oh, great… | “棒”极了 |
[19:53] | Get ready for mystic weirdness. | 准备好见证古怪离奇吧 |
[19:55] | Avalon, what…? | 阿瓦隆 你这是 |
[19:57] | Did Angie sign you in? | 是安琪让你进来的吗 |
[19:59] | Because I doubt that Cam would allow this. | 因为很难想象凯会批准你进来 |
[20:02] | I need to talk to Colin. | 我得和科林谈谈 |
[20:04] | Avalon…! | 阿瓦隆 |
[20:06] | He’s really sad. | 他很伤心 |
[20:09] | Avalon… | 阿瓦隆 |
[20:12] | I’ll tell you what… | 好吧 |
[20:14] | I’ll go get a cup of coffee. | 我去倒一杯咖啡 |
[20:17] | You have two minutes. Do not touch. | 给你两分钟 什么也别碰 |
[20:26] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[20:34] | You were booked for a good life. | 你本应过着美妙的生活 |
[20:38] | I see… | 我看到了 |
[20:40] | falling in love twice… | 你会谈两次恋爱 |
[20:42] | a son, two daughters. | 有一个儿子 两个女儿 |
[20:46] | Don’t worry about those souls. | 别担心那些灵魂了 |
[20:48] | They’ll find another way into this world, | 他们总有别的办法降生的 |
[20:51] | you know, not exactly who they were gonna be. | 虽说跟之前设定的命运不太一样 |
[20:58] | Up, down… triumphs, heartbreak. | 起起 伏伏 成功 心碎 |
[21:03] | No Nobel Prize, but… | 虽然得不了诺贝尔奖 |
[21:05] | but your death is a tragedy | 但你的死亡仍旧是个悲剧 |
[21:07] | because you were gonna make the world a better place. | 因为你本来可以让这个世界更美好的 |
[21:12] | And that’s how it should be. | 世界的确应该更美好 |
[21:19] | You’re here after my beautiful speech. | 我讲得这么好 你却仍旧徘徊于此 |
[21:26] | I don’t understand… | 我想不通了 |
[21:30] | but I will. | 但我一定会弄明白的 |
[21:35] | I’ll help you make the journey. | 我帮你踏上新的旅程 |
[21:48] | So, it’s a 1987 Chevy El Camino | 我们要找一辆这种颜色的 |
[21:50] | in this paint color. | 1987年的雪佛兰卡米诺 |
[21:52] | There’s three of them, | 符合条件的一共有三辆 |
[21:53] | but I got the warrant for this one, | 但我要来了这一辆的搜查证 |
[21:55] | all right? | 就是这辆 |
[21:56] | So what do you think? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[22:00] | Well, no visible damage to the bumper, | 保险杠上没有可见的损坏 |
[22:03] | but you wouldn’t expect there to be. | 但这也说明不了什么 |
[22:05] | Yeah, but he got hit by a car, right? | 是的 但他不是被车撞了吗 |
[22:07] | Well, the-the fracture to Colin’s pelvis | 科林骨盆上的伤痕 |
[22:10] | is congruent with being struck by an automobile, | 符合被汽车撞过的情况 |
[22:12] | but cause of death was the fracture on his neck vertebra. | 但他的死因却出在颈椎上 |
[22:15] | So he get hit by a car, | 所以他是先被车撞了 |
[22:16] | he falls down and he breaks his neck. | 掉下车来 然后折断了脖子 |
[22:18] | This could very well explain the gash on Colin’s sternum, | 如果科林被打了 然后摔下引擎盖 |
[22:21] | if he were struck and then fell across the hood. | 这样能很好地解释他胸口的伤 |
[22:24] | So is this the car? | 所以这就是那辆车吗 |
[22:25] | Yes, maybe, no? | 是的 不一定 还是不是 |
[22:29] | You said there were three vehicles | 你说过一共有三辆车 |
[22:30] | matching this description? | 符合这一描述 |
[22:31] | But what’s special about this one? | 那为什么你要搜这辆车呢 |
[22:34] | The car’s registered to Dr. Trevor Gibson. | 这辆车是特雷弗·吉布森博士名下的 |
[22:37] | Colin’s dad? | 科林的父亲 |
[22:41] | We follow the facts, Booth. | 我们根据事实 布斯 |
[22:42] | We don’t invest them with emotions. | 而并不会把它们与情感建立关联 |
[22:45] | Look, I don’t want Colin’s dad to be the bad guy, but… | 我并不希望他父亲是凶手 但是 |
[22:48] | But now you have to bring him in for questioning. | 但是你现在只好带他来问话了 |
[22:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:01] | And online personality mirrors a physical personality, | 网络人格能镜像反映实体人格 |
[23:04] | but the mirror’s foggy and cracked. | 但这种镜像是模糊而破碎的 |
[23:07] | That’s a pretty poetic way of saying | 你的说法好诗意 |
[23:08] | that we might find a clue in Colin’s social network. | 我们只是在科林的社交网络内找线索罢了 |
[23:12] | A father doesn’t suddenly kill his son for no reason, right? | 父亲不会无缘无故把儿子杀死的 对吧 |
[23:14] | We might be able to find the seeds of their conflict here. | 我们也许能从这里找到他们争吵的原因 |
[23:17] | Yeah, well, here are Colin’s photo albums. | 是啊 这些都是科林的相册 |
[23:22] | Okay, that’s a song from Colin’s mix tape to Miranda. | 那是科林给米兰达的自选曲上的歌曲 |
[23:25] | Yeah, and he looks pretty happy with his parents here. | 是啊 他跟父母在一起看起来很开心 |
[23:28] | Even more telling is the fact that he didn’t remove them | 这也告诉我们 他没有把父母 |
[23:29] | from his online life. | 排除在网络生活之外 |
[23:33] | Yeah, he likes them, then. | 是啊 他喜欢他的父母 |
[23:35] | Maybe even proud of them. | 甚至说不定为他们感到骄傲 |
[23:37] | Colin was a daredevil. | 科林胆子真不小 |
[23:40] | Interests, friends, | 他的兴趣爱好 朋友圈 |
[23:41] | I mean, there’s nothing suspicious here. | 我觉得这些没什么可疑的 |
[23:45] | Colin made a mix tape for Miranda, right? | 科林为米兰达录了一张自选曲 对吧 |
[23:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:49] | Well, a boy makes a mix tape for a girl. | 一个男孩给一个女孩录了张自选曲 |
[23:52] | Yeah, it was a very eclectic mix of songs | 是啊 这张带子的歌曲 |
[23:54] | from a number of times and genres. | 风格和时期都各不相同 |
[23:57] | Sweets, Colin had the hots for an older girl. | 斯维斯 科林迷恋一个比他大的女孩 |
[24:02] | Oh. Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:05] | All of Colin’s friends were older. | 他的朋友都比他大 |
[24:07] | You think Miranda knew how he felt? | 你觉得米兰达知道他的心意吗 |
[24:09] | Well, she was 17 and he was 14, | 她十七岁 他只有十四 |
[24:12] | so she probably thought of him as a kid. | 她大概只把他看成一个孩子吧 |
[24:15] | And then what if her boyfriend found out? | 如果她男朋友知道这件事会怎么样 |
[24:18] | I mean, if high school boyfriends killed every kid | 如果每个高中男生都会去杀死 |
[24:21] | that had a crush on their hot girlfriend, | 看上自己漂亮女友的小男孩 |
[24:23] | then the species would be dead in half a generation. | 那这一代人大概得死一半吧 |
[24:27] | So what’s your story? | 那么你到底经历了什么呢 |
[24:31] | You have some kind of secret life | 你有着自己的秘密生活 |
[24:32] | away from your friends and family? | 不能告诉父母和朋友吗 |
[24:41] | So, the discoloration on the skull | 头骨的变色最初 |
[24:43] | is not chemical in origin. | 并不是化学上的 |
[24:45] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[24:46] | A congenital aberration? | 是先天缺陷吗 |
[24:49] | Some kind of condition or syndrome? | 什么特殊原因或是综合征吗 |
[24:51] | I don’t know, but we did catch a break on the wasps’ nest. | 不知道 但我们幸运地找到一个黄蜂巢 |
[24:55] | It is made of paper, wood fiber, | 它是由一些纸 木质纤维 |
[24:57] | cellulose, very common in indigenous plant life. | 纤维素构成的 在本地植物中很常见 |
[25:01] | What’s the break? | 我们的幸运点在哪里 |
[25:02] | Betula uber, | 上面有白桦树的成分 |
[25:04] | more commonly known as the round-leaf birch. | 一般说法是圆叶桦 |
[25:06] | Rare? | 很稀有吗 |
[25:07] | It’s rare enough that there aren’t any trees | 至少科林尸体附近的温室里 |
[25:08] | near the greenhouse where Colin was found. | 是一棵也没有的 |
[25:10] | Now a wasp will forage | 这个季节 黄蜂大约 |
[25:12] | approximately four times per day, | 每天觅食四次 |
[25:14] | venturing a distance of maybe two miles from the nest. | 在蜂巢附近大约两英里范围内行动 |
[25:19] | Closest concentration of the round-leaf birch | 最近的圆叶桦集中区 |
[25:20] | is a population of 40 trees here. | 就在这里一片 大约有四十棵 |
[25:23] | So Colin’s body was dumped for the first time | 所以科林的尸体第一次被弃的地点 |
[25:25] | within two miles of those trees? | 是这些树所在的两英里范围内 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:35] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[25:36] | Home. | 回家 |
[25:37] | Oh, what do you got there? | 你带了什么东西 |
[25:40] | Why are you taking Colin home? | 为什么你要把科林的尸体带回家 |
[25:41] | Booth doesn’t like it when I stay here all night. | 布斯不想让我在这里熬夜 |
[25:44] | Oh, well, what can’t wait until tomorrow? | 那为什么不能明天再做呢 |
[25:46] | You’re the one that said, | 不是你说的吗 |
[25:47] | “Pretend that Colin is watching.” | “就当科林在注视我们吧” |
[25:48] | It’s incredibly motivating. | 这种说法很能调动积极性 |
[25:50] | Yeah, well, maybe you should just pretend during the day. | 可是我觉得只要白天这样想想就行了 |
[25:53] | Unfortunately, no. | 不幸的是 我不能这样 |
[25:54] | I have an extremely vivid imagination. | 我想象出了异常清晰的画面 |
[26:05] | Oh, Bones, what are you doing? | 骨头 你干吗呢 |
[26:08] | Something is bugging me. | 有什么东西一直在困扰着我 |
[26:10] | Yeah, me, too. There’s a human skull in our living room. | 我也有这感觉 我们家卧室有个死人头骨 |
[26:12] | Oh, I’ll get her. | 我去哄她 |
[26:13] | I’ll get her, just… | 我去哄她就行 |
[26:20] | I’m listening to your mix tape because, | 我在听你的自选曲 因为 |
[26:22] | well, because Angela said that no one | 因为安吉拉说一直以来 |
[26:25] | had listened to it all the way through. | 都没有人好好听过 |
[26:27] | I find your musical taste eclectic. | 我发现你的音乐口味很折衷学派 |
[26:30] | Perhaps you would’ve grown up to be an ethnomusicologist. | 也许你长大会成为一位人种音乐学家 |
[26:33] | Or been a normal kid who played in a band. | 或是一个乐队里的普通小孩 |
[26:36] | What woke you up? | 你怎么会醒的 |
[26:37] | I don’t believe it was me or Christine. | 我可不信是我或者克里斯汀把你吵醒的 |
[26:40] | Colin’s dad. | 是科林的父亲 |
[26:42] | You know, when I was questioning him, | 我想在我审问他的时候 |
[26:44] | I think he realized I suspected him as the killer, | 他感觉到我怀疑他是凶手 |
[26:46] | and he just… he fell apart. | 所以他就崩溃了 |
[26:49] | What, emotionally? | 情感上崩溃吗 |
[26:50] | Well, his arms and legs didn’t fall off. | 反正他的手脚还好好地长着呢 |
[26:52] | Yes, emotionally. | 是啊 情感上崩溃 |
[26:53] | He just lost it, Bones. | 他崩不住了 骨头 |
[26:55] | He-he loved his son. | 他爱着他儿子 |
[26:57] | He didn’t do it. He didn’t kill him. | 不是他干的 他没杀他 |
[26:59] | – That’s your intuition? – Yes. | -这是你的直觉吗 -是的 |
[27:01] | Why didn’t the victim’s father notice | 他父亲为什么没有注意到 |
[27:02] | the missing hood ornament? | 遗失的引擎盖标志 |
[27:03] | Well, that was project that he and his son had been working on. | 那是他和他儿子一起做的 |
[27:05] | He hasn’t removed the car cover since his son went missing. | 儿子失踪之后他就没再揭开过汽车的罩子 |
[27:08] | The keys are in the tailpipe. | 车钥匙就在排气管里 |
[27:10] | Anyone could’ve taken that car. | 任何人都有可能开走汽车 |
[27:11] | Look at the light. | 看看小灯灯 |
[27:14] | Look it. Ooh, it’s a pretty light, huh? | 看看 好看吧 |
[27:16] | It’s a lot prettier than that scary skull | 比妈妈带来的吓人的头骨 |
[27:18] | that Mommy’s carrying around. | 好看多了吧 |
[27:20] | Look at the light. | 看看小灯灯 |
[27:21] | Light. | 灯 |
[27:23] | It’s a pretty light. | 好看的小灯灯 |
[27:26] | The discolored areas on the skull | 头骨褪色的部分 |
[27:28] | could’ve been caused by exposure to light over time. | 可能是由于长期灯光照射而产生的 |
[27:34] | Okay, that’s great. | 好啦 很不错 |
[27:34] | Can we go to bed now? | 我们可以睡觉去了吗 |
[27:37] | Yes. | 行 |
[27:38] | Yay. Come on. Here we go. | 来吧 转个身 |
[27:41] | Back to bed. | 去睡觉觉啦 |
[28:23] | “Come to his assistance, all ye saint of God. | 上帝的圣徒们 请来帮助他 |
[28:24] | “Meet him, all the angels of the Lord, | 主的天使们 请来见见他 |
[28:26] | “Receiving his soul, | 接引他的灵魂 |
[28:28] | “Presenting it in the sight of God Almighty. | 呈现给全能的主 |
[28:30] | Amen.” | 阿门 |
[28:32] | That’s a battlefield prayer, but I’m mostly a soldier. | 这是战场上的祷言 因为我是个士兵 |
[28:35] | So it seems to fit. | 所以挺合适的吧 |
[28:44] | This is more of Colin’s music? | 这是科林的音乐吗 |
[28:45] | Yes, I believe it is Senegalese in origin. | 是的 我觉得其起源于塞内加尔 |
[28:48] | Oh, man. | 该死的路 |
[28:50] | Uh, Hodgins marked off all the areas | 哈金斯标记出了 |
[28:52] | where the wasps and the round-leaf birch intersect. | 所有黄蜂和圆叶桦树有交集的地方 |
[28:55] | And then Angela compiled a list | 安琪拉编制了一张 |
[28:57] | of man-made structures in the area. | 那些地方所有人造建筑的清单 |
[28:59] | You’re pretty sure we’re looking for a man-made structure. | 你很确定我们是要找人造建筑 |
[29:01] | There’s no sign of scavenging on Colin’s remains. | 科林的遗体上没有动物啃食的痕迹 |
[29:04] | He was protected from animals and the elements. | 有人隔离了他和动物活动及自然因素 |
[29:06] | A location where Colin’s remains were placed | 科林被杀害后 |
[29:09] | after he was killed | 放置遗体的地方 |
[29:11] | but which allowed three rays of light | 但每天都有几小时 |
[29:14] | to hit his skull for several hours every day. | 有三束光线会照射到他的头骨 |
[29:16] | Probably on a south-facing slope. | 也许是在朝南的山坡上 |
[29:18] | Just up here there’s some kind of abandoned pump house. | 这里往前有栋荒弃的水泵站 |
[29:21] | Hodgins thought it matched all the criteria. | 哈金斯认为它们符合所有条件 |
[29:25] | Punk. | 朋克 |
[29:26] | I loved the Ramones when I was a kid. | 我小时候非常喜欢雷蒙斯乐队 |
[29:28] | I’ll tell you what, I remember putting “Blitzkrieg Bop” | 知道吗 我还记得翻录过《闪电一击》 |
[29:30] | on a mix tape for this girl that I liked. | 给当年喜欢的女孩 |
[29:33] | How come you’ve never made me a mix tape? | 为什么你不给我翻录自选曲呢 |
[29:34] | Well, it’s romantic, Bones. | 那是玩浪漫啦 骨头 |
[29:38] | That’s right, I’m not very romantic. | 说的对 我不是浪漫的人 |
[29:41] | But you are. | 但你是 |
[29:43] | I doubt even Colin thought that that was music. | 我想就算是科林都不会认为这是音乐 |
[29:48] | This is us. | 到了 |
[29:51] | The pump house, right? | 水泵站 对吧 |
[29:52] | Yep. | 是的 |
[29:52] | – Okay. – Check it out. | -好吧 -检查一下 |
[29:57] | I don’t know what we’re gonna find inside. | 不知道里面能找到点什么 |
[30:01] | I’ll bring the skull | 我要带着头骨进去 |
[30:02] | to compare to any markers we might find in there. | 以便比对里面可能找到的任何标记 |
[30:06] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:14] | Should we get a warrant? | 需要搜查令吗 |
[30:18] | Definitely. Yeah. | 当然需要 |
[30:21] | Be careful coming in, all right? | 进来的时候小心些 |
[30:26] | What is all this stuff? | 这些都是什么 |
[30:27] | It’s probably a place where homeless people | 可能是流浪汉或小孩子 |
[30:28] | and kids hang out. | 打发时间的地方 |
[31:00] | Oh, it’s a match, Booth. | 光斑形状符合 布斯 |
[31:02] | Yeah, look at this, huh? | 看看这个 |
[31:06] | It’s the hood ornament from Colin’s father’s car? | 是科林父亲车上的引擎盖标志吗 |
[31:09] | Colin’s body was dumped here after he was murdered. | 科林被害后被抛尸在这里 |
[31:25] | I’ve been working on the sequence in which Colin sustained his injuries. | 我在模拟科林受伤的先后顺序 |
[31:29] | Why is Colin here? | 为什么科林在这儿 |
[31:31] | He’s not. | 他不在 |
[31:32] | I mean his skull. | 我是说他的头骨 |
[31:34] | I was seeing whether his teeth had been loosened, | 我想看看他的牙齿有没有松落 |
[31:36] | but they haven’t. | 但没有 |
[31:38] | His pelvis was fractured, neck was broken | 他撞到地面上时 |
[31:41] | when striking the ground, | 盆骨骨折 颈骨折断 |
[31:43] | the hood ornament gashes the chest, | 引擎盖标志刺入了他的胸口 |
[31:45] | damage to the hands and clavicle | 伤害了他的手和锁骨 |
[31:47] | and injuries to the knees and shins. | 膝盖和胫骨也受了伤 |
[31:53] | Hmm, this scenario doesn’t explain the pelvis. | 这个假设没法解释盆骨的骨折 |
[31:56] | Or the gash to the chest. | 也没法解释胸骨上的切口 |
[31:58] | What if he was struck while kneeling? | 如果他是跪着被撞的呢 |
[32:05] | That explains the knees. | 这样能解释膝盖的伤 |
[32:07] | But not the sternum. | 但不能解释胸骨的伤 |
[32:09] | From behind? | 从后门撞的呢 |
[32:16] | Pubic bone, hands, and knees, | 耻骨 手骨和膝盖 |
[32:18] | but no sternum or shins. | 但胸骨和胫骨没有伤 |
[32:20] | Yeah, but his teeth would’ve been loosened, | 对 但他的牙齿会被撞松脱 |
[32:22] | so not from behind. | 所以也不是从后面撞的 |
[32:27] | Sweets said that you were brave, | 斯维斯说你很勇敢 |
[32:29] | that you were trying to impress the older kids. | 你想要让大孩子们刮目相看 |
[32:34] | By stealing his dad’s car? | 所以就去偷爸爸的车吗 |
[32:36] | Angela, can you put Colin standing on the hood of the car? | 安琪拉 你能模拟科林站在引擎盖上吗 |
[32:40] | What, like he’s surfing? | 就像冲浪一样吗 |
[32:47] | And the car will hit a bump. | 汽车开过地面凸起 |
[32:49] | Colin loses his balance. | 科林失去平衡 |
[32:51] | Oh, the driver hit the brakes. | 司机踩了刹车 |
[32:53] | The car decelerates. | 汽车减速 |
[32:59] | It was an accident. | 这是一次事故 |
[33:00] | The driver probably panicked | 司机估计吓坏了 |
[33:01] | and hit the body. | 就撞到了他身体 |
[33:05] | I’ll go tell Booth. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[33:13] | Adolescents suffer diminished judgment | 青少年们的判断力不强 |
[33:15] | because their frontal lobes are under-developed. | 因为他们的脑前叶还未发育完全 |
[33:21] | You made a foolish decision. | 你做了一个愚蠢的选择 |
[33:25] | I just wish it hadn’t killed you. | 我真希望这决定没有害死你 |
[33:41] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[33:42] | I’m FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 我是特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[33:45] | You’re all over 18, right? | 你们都已经过了18岁了吧 |
[33:47] | All right, this here is Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这位是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[33:48] | She figured out how Colin Gibson died. | 她查出科林·吉布森是怎么死的了 |
[33:51] | Colin was thrown from the hood of his father’s car. | 科林从他父亲汽车的引擎盖上被甩了下去 |
[33:54] | His neck snapped as he hit the ground. | 他撞到地面时颈骨折断了 |
[33:57] | Is that Colin’s skull? | 那是科林的头骨吗 |
[33:58] | It feels like he’s looking at you, huh? | 是不是感觉他正在看着你呀 |
[34:01] | So, um… | 那么… |
[34:02] | Colin died in an accident? | 科林是死于事故的吗 |
[34:04] | Nah. | 不 |
[34:04] | A hidden body, definitely murder. | 被藏起来的尸体就意味着谋杀 |
[34:06] | His body was hidden twice. | 他的遗体掩藏过两次 |
[34:08] | First in this pump house , and then… | 第一次是藏在水泵站 然后… |
[34:13] | in this greenhouse. | 转移到温室里 |
[34:14] | So it’s gotta be murder… | 所以应该是谋杀 |
[34:17] | unless somebody else here has a theory. | 除非在场的哪位有其他的想法 |
[34:21] | Great! Murder it is. | 很好 就是谋杀 |
[34:23] | Booth, I have a theory. | 布斯 我有个推论 |
[34:23] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[34:24] | Colin dies in a stupid stunt. | 科林是因为做这个愚蠢的特技死的 |
[34:27] | You panic, hide the body… | 你们惊慌失措 把尸体藏起来 |
[34:30] | then one of you sees his parents somewhere. | 你们中有人在某处看见了他父母 |
[34:32] | At church? | 在教堂吗 |
[34:34] | You can’t live with the guilt. | 你无法在愧疚中生活 |
[34:36] | You’re going to go to the Gibsons, | 所以你决定找他父母 |
[34:38] | tell them where to find him. | 告诉他们藏尸地点 |
[34:40] | So which one of you human beings has a conscience? | 你们哪一个良心发现了 |
[34:44] | Which one of you tough guys decided to move | 又是哪个心硬的家伙 |
[34:48] | Mr. Gibson’s remains to the greenhouse? | 把吉布森先生的尸体移到了温室 |
[34:49] | Shaun, did you have anything to do with this? | 肖恩 你和这事有关吗 |
[34:54] | Please tell me you were the one | 请告诉我 是你决定 |
[34:55] | that decided to tell Mr. And Mrs. Gibson the truth. | 告诉他父母真相的 |
[34:57] | Don’t tell nobody nothing. | 什么都别说 |
[34:58] | You shut up, Carl! | 闭嘴 卡尔 |
[35:01] | I am done listening to you. | 我不会再听你的话了 |
[35:08] | It happened like she said. | 事情如她说的那样 |
[35:10] | Exactly. | 一模一样 |
[35:13] | I was driving. | 是我开的车 |
[35:14] | You dared Colin, didn’t you? | 是你挑动科林做的 是吗 |
[35:15] | You knew that he would do anything you said. | 你知道他最听你的话 |
[35:17] | For a while I was okay, I thought, | 刚开始我觉得没什么 |
[35:19] | “It was an accident, forget about it.” But… | 我想这是个意外 忘了吧 |
[35:22] | You started having nightmares? | 你开始做噩梦 |
[35:26] | Colin just came and stared at me. | 我梦见科林向盯着我 |
[35:30] | His head broken, flopping to one side, | 他的头断了 扑通落在一旁 |
[35:33] | saying he was cold where we left him. | 说他在那里很冷 |
[35:36] | The greenhouse was better. It was warm. | 温室好一些 比较暖和 |
[35:49] | So all three boys confessed, | 三个男孩都认罪了 |
[35:50] | but the girl, Miranda, she didn’t know anything about it. | 但米兰达毫不知情 |
[35:54] | Colin is still here. | 科林还在这里 |
[35:58] | But we just solved the mystery of his death. | 但我们刚解开了他被杀之谜 |
[36:02] | Dying isn’t what made him sad. | 死亡并没有让他悲伤 |
[36:06] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[36:08] | Just… could you just wait here one sec? | 你能在这里等一会儿吗 |
[36:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[36:14] | Around here, when there are impossible questions, | 在这里 有什么解决不了的问题时 |
[36:16] | there’s only one place to go for the answers. | 只有一个地方能寻求答案 |
[36:18] | All right, sounds good. | 好吧 听来不错 |
[36:21] | Hey. Where you going with Colin? | 你带科林去哪 |
[36:23] | He’s going to be cremated first thing in the morning, | 他明天一早要被火化 |
[36:25] | and I thought he should be gone before that happens. | 我认为他会在那事发生前消失 |
[36:28] | Gone? | 消失 |
[36:29] | What do you mean, “Gone?” | 你说的”消失”是指什么 |
[36:31] | Avalon says he’s still here. | 阿瓦隆说他还在这里 |
[36:33] | Oh, Angela, you’re not going to talk to Dr. Brennan | 安琪拉 你不会因为灵媒的话说 |
[36:35] | on the word of a psychic, are you? | 就去找布纳恩博士吧 |
[36:37] | Brennan comes through. | 布纳恩也经历过 |
[36:39] | Given the opportunity, she always rises to the occasion. | 只要有机会 她都能应付自如 |
[36:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:50] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[36:51] | Avalon says that Colin’s spirit is still here. | 阿瓦隆说科林的灵魂还在这儿 |
[36:56] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂什么意思 |
[36:58] | It means that it was never about finding his killer. | 意味着从来就不在于找到凶手 |
[37:03] | What is “It?” | 那在于什么 |
[37:04] | Honey, do you think you could just trust me here and help? | 你能相信我 帮助我吗 |
[37:07] | Angela… finding killers is all that I do. | 安琪拉 我的职责就是找出凶手 |
[37:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:11] | I know you don’t believe in ghosts or spirits or souls. | 你不相信鬼魂 灵魂的存在 |
[37:14] | But Colin needs our help, | 但科林需要我们的帮助 |
[37:16] | and I could use yours. | 而我需要你的帮助 |
[37:21] | We’ve uncovered everything there is to uncover, except… | 我们发现了该发现的 除了 |
[37:26] | Except what? | 除了什么 |
[37:27] | What was that noise at the end of Colin’s mix tape? | 科林自选曲最后的杂音 |
[37:31] | Oh, the loud… yeah. | 对 那个很大声的 |
[37:37] | It was a webpage design, | 这是个网页设计 |
[37:39] | ready to be uploaded to the Internet. | 准备上传到网络的 |
[37:41] | When you played it on an MP3 player, | 如果在MP3里播放 |
[37:42] | it just made a loud noise. | 会发出很大的噪音 |
[37:44] | This is it, here. | 就是这个 |
[37:45] | …and I know I must seem like a little kid, | 我知道我看起来像小孩子 |
[37:48] | but this is for you anyway. | 但这是为你而做的 |
[37:49] | If I Believed What You Believe, | 《如果我信你所信》 |
[37:52] | I might believe this is the answer. | 我想这就是答案 |
[38:02] | Good luck, kid. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[38:07] | Okay, everybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[38:15] | Hey, Miranda… Um, I have something to tell you. | 米兰达 我有事要告诉你 |
[38:19] | I know you’re with Shaun, | 我知道你和肖恩在一起 |
[38:21] | and Shaun is totally sick. | 可他太可恶了 |
[38:23] | And I know I must seem like a little kid, but… | 我知道我看起来像个孩子 |
[38:27] | this is for you anyway. | 但这是为你而做的 |
[38:36] | *Look at me, I’m a speck of sand.* | *看着我 我是一粒小沙子* |
[38:40] | *And I’m building dreams in a stranger’s land.* | *在陌生的土地上建造自己的梦想* |
[38:43] | *Tell me why do I care?* | *告诉我为什么我会在乎* |
[38:47] | *Tell me why do I care?* | *告诉我为什么我会在乎* |
[38:51] | *Every time that I’m feeling down.* | *每次我情绪消沉时* |
[38:55] | *Pick me up and they spin me round.* | *拾起我 让我旋转* |
[38:59] | *Where do we go?* | *我们该何去何从* |
[39:02] | *Tell me, where do we go from here?* | *告诉我 我们该何去何从* |
[39:11] | *What are we gonna find out?* | *我们会发现什么* |
[39:15] | *What are we gonna find out?* | *我们会发现什么* |
[39:19] | *What the universe is just waiting to hear* | *宇宙期待听到* |
[39:24] | *just as long as there’s two of us.* | *是只要有我们俩* |
[39:28] | *Just as long as there’s two of us.* | *只要只有我们俩* |
[39:32] | *I’ll carry on.* | *我也会继续* |
[39:38] | Okay. That’s all. | 好了 结束了 |
[39:41] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:42] | felt like I was gonna die | 要是不告诉你我的感受 |
[39:43] | if I didn’t tell you how I really feel. | 我感觉我会死的 |
[39:46] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[39:50] | Colin loved me? | 科林喜欢我吗 |
[40:16] | I had no idea. He never said anything. | 我不知道 他什么也没说 |
[40:20] | He said it in that song. | 他在歌里都说了 |
[40:23] | Boys and their mix tapes, right? | 男生和他们的自选曲 是吧 |
[40:25] | You know, Colin skipped school that day | 科林那天逃学了 |
[40:26] | because he was afraid how you’d react. | 因为他担心你的反应 |
[40:31] | I would have never seen this if it wasn’t for you people. | 如果不是你们 我永远看不见这个 |
[40:40] | I just wish I could tell him that I got his message. | 我只希望我能告诉他我知道他心意了 |
[40:44] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[41:14] | Dancing phalanges! | 飞舞的指骨 |
[41:16] | Dancing phalanges! | 飞舞的指骨 |
[41:19] | Do you think it’s too soon to learn | 你觉得现在学 |
[41:20] | the periodic table of elements? | 元素周期表会不会太早 |
[41:22] | What, for you or for Christine? | 你学还是克里斯汀学 |
[41:23] | Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium! | 氢 氦 锂 |
[41:27] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[41:28] | This is your mix tape. | 这是给你的自选曲 |
[41:30] | What? You made me a mix tape? | 你给我做了自选曲 |
[41:31] | Mm-hmm. You know what? You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:33] | I am the romantic one. | 我是个浪漫的人 |
[41:34] | I find I think that is very sweet. | 我觉得这个真贴心 |
[41:36] | Well, it starts with our song. | 从我们的歌开始 |
[41:37] | What? We have a song? | 我们有首歌吗 |
[41:39] | Every couple has a song. | 每对情侣都有首歌 |
[41:41] | Wait for it… | 等着吧 |
[41:44] | Hey, huh? | 对吧 |
[41:45] | *I’m hot blooded, check it and see.* | *我热情如火 瞧瞧吧* |
[41:49] | *I’ve got a fever of 103.* | *我发着一百零三度的高烧* |
[41:52] | Okay, okay, come to Daddy, here. | 好了 来爸爸这 |
[41:54] | *Come on baby, do you do more than dance?* | *来吧亲爱的 你能跳更多的舞吗* |
[41:55] | I think I’ll take you, | 我抱着你 |
[41:55] | I don’t want you to get whiplash from Mom. | 我可不想你妈打到你 |
[41:58] | *I’m hot blooded, I’m hot blooded…* | *我热情如火 我热情如火* |