时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Central said a motorist called in a possible B and E. | 调遣中心说一名驾驶员打来报警电话 |
[00:06] | Who the hell breaks into an old slaughterhouse? | 谁会闯进一间废弃的屠宰场 |
[00:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:10] | I think the desk sergeant is screwing with us, man. | 我觉得值班警官在耍我们 |
[00:14] | I heard he sends rookies out on bogus calls. | 我听说他派了一群菜鸟去处理虚假报警电话 |
[00:17] | Just in case, keep your eyes open. | 保持警戒 以防万一 |
[00:20] | I don’t want any surprises. | 我可不想要任何惊喜或者惊吓 |
[00:22] | Dispatch, this is Officer Szerik. | 调遣中心 我是赛锐慈警官 |
[00:24] | Hamilton and I have the suspects. | 我和汉密尔顿找出了嫌疑人 |
[00:25] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 老兄 |
[00:27] | He screws with us, we screw with him. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[00:30] | This is dispatch. | 这里是调遣中心 |
[00:31] | Officer Szerik, do you need backup? | 赛锐慈警官 你们需要后援吗 |
[00:32] | Nah, just a couple of guys with pit bulls | 不必 就是几个带着比特犬 |
[00:35] | and automatic weapons. | 手握自动武器的人 |
[00:37] | Nothing we can’t handle. | 我俩能搞定这些歹徒 |
[00:38] | You’re such an asshat. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[00:40] | Look, this is the only way to get respect, man. | 只有这样我们才能获得尊重 老兄 |
[00:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 没错的 |
[00:45] | I don’t want any part of this, man. | 我可不想趟这浑水 |
[00:48] | You do what you want. | 你想怎样就尽管做 |
[00:50] | I’m going to check over here. | 我要自己检查这个地方 |
[01:02] | You okay, Hamilton? | 你还好吧 汉密尔顿 |
[01:03] | Officer Szerik, are you all right? | 赛锐慈警官 你们还好吗 |
[01:05] | Oh, man, this smells. What…? | 老兄 这味道 怎么 |
[01:08] | What the hell did I fall in? | 我到底是摔倒在什么鬼东西里面了 |
[01:11] | Repeat, are you all right, Officer Szerik? | 重复一遍 你们还好吗 赛锐慈警官 |
[01:15] | What is it? | 是什么东西 |
[01:20] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[01:21] | I’m sending backup. | 立刻派出后援 |
[01:29] | Szerik, Hamilton, are you there? | 赛锐慈 汉密尔顿 你们还在吗 |
[01:34] | The remains were found in an abattoir? | 屠宰场那边发现了几具尸体 |
[01:37] | “Slaughterhouse” Is fine, okay? | 用屠宰厂这个词就可以了 好吗 |
[01:38] | French doesn’t make murder any classier. | 法语也不会让谋杀案看起来很美 |
[01:40] | It is a very good place to dispose of a body; | 那地方可是一个分解尸体的最佳场所 |
[01:43] | the equipment’s all there. | 分尸工具一应俱全 |
[01:44] | It’s amazing, you know. | 你知道吗 你很神奇 |
[01:45] | You always look on the bright side of life, don’t you? | 你总是看到生活光明的一面 对吧 |
[01:47] | – I try. – Yeah. | -我有努力 -看出来了 |
[01:48] | Oh, Christine’s baby group is later this morning, | 上午稍晚一点 克里斯汀要参加宝宝会 |
[01:51] | if you want to take her. | 你能带她去吗 |
[01:51] | I would, but, I, uh… | 我原本可以 但是 我 |
[01:54] | I have to go to the hospital. | 我必须要去一趟医院 |
[01:56] | Oh, I didn’t-I didn’t know it was today. | 我不知道是在今天 |
[01:58] | Yeah, they called and asked if I could make it. | 是的 他们打电话来问我今天能不能到 |
[02:01] | It’s sort of a last minute thing. | 差不多是临时决定的 |
[02:04] | I can help if you need me, Booth. | 如果有需要 我很乐意帮忙 布斯 |
[02:07] | Yeah, I know. I appreciate it. | 我知道 谢谢你 |
[02:08] | This is, you know, it’s my thing, | 不过 这件事是我自己的事 |
[02:10] | and, uh, I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[02:38] | Wow, look at that mess. | 看看这一团血肉模糊 |
[02:40] | The plan seemed to be to dismember the body | 看起来凶手原本打算肢解尸体 |
[02:43] | and dispose of it down that drain pipe. | 然后通过那条排水管将尸体彻底处理掉 |
[02:46] | Passerby saw someone in the building | 路人看到这座建筑里面有人 |
[02:47] | and called the cops. | 就报警了 |
[02:48] | I wish they hadn’t sent rookies. | 我真希望他们别派菜鸟出警 |
[02:50] | One of them ended up rolling around in the remains. | 其中一个人直接和尸体滚到一起去了 |
[02:52] | I can’t tell if the remains were damaged | 我可分不出来尸体上的损伤是 |
[02:54] | by the police officer or the killer. | 凶手造成的 还是警察造成的 |
[02:56] | Phaenicia sericata, early stage of colonization. | 绿蝇处于早期集群阶段 |
[03:00] | Death occurred about eight hours ago. | 估计死亡时间大约在八小时左右 |
[03:02] | It looks like the guy melted. | 我看这位老兄像是融化掉了 |
[03:03] | Based on the size and robusticity of the skull, | 根据头骨的大小及稳健性 |
[03:06] | the victim is female. | 受害人是一位女性 |
[03:08] | Great, still melted. | 好吧 还是融化了 |
[03:09] | Well, the killer doused her in some kind of corrosive liquid. | 凶手将她浸入某种腐蚀性液体中 |
[03:14] | Pretty caustic stuff. | 液体腐蚀性挺强的 |
[03:15] | It burned the skin off of one of the rookie’s hands. | 把菜鸟警察手上的皮肤都腐蚀掉了 |
[03:17] | Residual striations between the C5 and C6 vertebrae | 在C5和C6脊椎骨之间残留的纹路 |
[03:20] | indicate that a crosscut saw was used in dismemberment. | 表明凶手肢解尸体的时候用到一把横切锯 |
[03:23] | No saw was found. | 我们没有找到锯子 |
[03:24] | No weapons, and this place hasn’t been used in years. | 也没有凶器 这个地方已被废弃多年 |
[03:27] | Oh, slippery when wet. | 小心路滑 |
[03:30] | Dr. Hodgins, | 哈金斯博士 |
[03:30] | we have to find a way to counteract | 目前还不知道凶手用了什么腐蚀液 |
[03:32] | whatever corrosive was used | 但我们必须要找到可以中和它的办法 |
[03:34] | or all this tissue could be compromised. | 否则这些人体组织都会受到波及 |
[03:36] | Right, uh, | 好的 |
[03:38] | could be formic or acedic acid… | 可能是某种甲酸或者乙酸 |
[03:41] | …in a base of sodium hydride | 在氢化钠的基础上 |
[03:43] | or possibly sodium hydroxide that’s… | 也有可能是氢氧化钠 |
[03:45] | Great, okay-okay, Mr. Wizard, | 不错 很好很好 巫师先生 |
[03:47] | how do we stop it from melting everything? | 我们要怎么做才能阻止尸体继续溶解 |
[03:48] | Well, the killer probably used common household cleaners, | 凶手使用的可能是家庭常见的清洁剂 |
[03:51] | so water would do the trick. | 所以用水冲就行了 |
[03:53] | I mean, I could use the pressure hose and just… | 我是说 我可以用高压水枪然后 |
[03:55] | Oh, no, a pressure hose could cause the bone to fragment. | 那可不行 高压水枪可能会把骨头弄断 |
[03:58] | But the tissue is dissolving, so go for it. | 但是现存的人体组织也岌岌可危 去吧 |
[04:00] | Did you hear what I said, Dr. Saroyan. | 你没听到我说的话吗 瑟罗博士 |
[04:02] | Yes, but you can always recover the fragments that were washed away, | 听到了 但你能复原骨头上冲走的碎片 |
[04:05] | where as I will lose the tissue for all time. | 人体组织说没就没了 |
[04:08] | But, no, I would like to discuss this before… | 话可不能这么说 我想先讨论一下再 |
[04:11] | I’m sure you would, | 我当然知道你想先讨论一下 |
[04:12] | but that would be a waste of valuable time, | 但是那样就浪费了我们的宝贵时间 |
[04:14] | and since I’m the boss… | 说到底 我才是这里的老大 |
[04:15] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[04:16] | Well, don’t look at me, it’s not my jurisdiction. Hey. | 别看我 这里又不是我的势力范围 |
[04:19] | Dr. B, I would, um… | 布纳恩博士 我要 |
[04:23] | Time to spray it down. | 动手 开水枪 |
[04:25] | All right. | 好啦 |
[05:07] | All the cuts were made at the joints. | 凶手刀刀落在关节连接处 |
[05:08] | I hope this person was already dead when that happened. | 我希望受害人被肢解的时候已经死了 |
[05:11] | Because we neutralized the enzymatic cleaner, | 鉴于我们已经中和了尸体上的酶清洁剂 |
[05:14] | I’m going to be able to run a full tox screen. | 我可以做一套完整的毒理检验了 |
[05:17] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[05:18] | I hear it’s your birthday. | 我听说今天是你的生日 |
[05:19] | Now, you are looking good. | 你看上去很不错 |
[05:21] | What are you today, 24? 25? | 过了生日你就几岁了 24还是25 |
[05:23] | Actually, my birthday is tomorrow. I’ll be 29. | 其实我的生日是在明天 马上就29岁 |
[05:25] | Oh, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[05:26] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[05:27] | What, are you kidding me? 29 is a big one. | 开什么玩笑 29岁意义非同小可 |
[05:33] | Oh, you’re just feeling like you haven’t achieved enough. | 我懂了 你觉得自己还一无所有 |
[05:36] | What? | 什么 |
[05:36] | Because, you know, Cam, she was the Chief Coroner | 因为 想当年凯29岁的时候 |
[05:38] | of New York when she was 29. | 她已经是纽约首席验尸官了 |
[05:41] | Is that true? | 真的假的 |
[05:42] | No, no. | 才不是 没有 |
[05:44] | I… I was the Deputy Chief Coroner. | 我那时候是副首席验尸官 |
[05:48] | Well, where were you? | 那么 你29岁在做什么 |
[05:50] | On my 29th birthday, I was here. | 我就在这里过的29岁生日 |
[05:51] | Working at the Jeffersonian. | 在杰斐逊实验室工作中度过的 |
[05:53] | So, not much progress in your life since | 所以 29岁生日一过 |
[05:55] | Sort of stagnated at 29. | 你的人生便再无大起大落 |
[05:57] | Not really, I have a beautiful wife and child. | 不对 后来我就有了美丽的妻子和孩子 |
[06:00] | But, you lost your entire family fortune. | 但是你已经失去了所有的家产 |
[06:02] | Well, consider myself ahead on points. | 那是我自己考虑后做出的决定 |
[06:04] | Inbending and stellate fractures | 额骨与颞骨上的 |
[06:06] | to the frontal and temporal bones | 弯折与放射张骨折 |
[06:08] | suggest a blunt force trauma. | 表明死者曾遭到钝器击打受伤 |
[06:10] | Antemortem fracturing to the iliac crest. | 髂骨有死前留下的粉碎性损伤 |
[06:13] | Also you’ll note that the fifth and sixth left rib | 同时 左侧第五和第六根肋骨上的硬结 |
[06:16] | present calluses indicative of recurrent trauma. | 表明那里有复发性创伤 |
[06:18] | There’s a fracture to the left nasal bone | 鼻骨左侧也有一处骨折 |
[06:20] | and three missing front teeth. | 三颗门牙也缺失了 |
[06:22] | Wow, giving it the old college try on the brilliance. | 通过所学知识来展现才华 |
[06:26] | I admire your pluck. | 勇气可嘉 |
[06:28] | Taken as a whole, the antemortem injuries | 总的来说 受害人身上的死前创伤 |
[06:30] | are consistent with domestic abuse. | 与家庭暴力的创伤相符 |
[06:33] | Dr. Hodgins is just complimenting you on your fine work. | 哈金斯博士表扬你工作做得好 |
[06:38] | Very good for a 29-year-old. | 对于29的人来说 很不错了 |
[06:41] | The serial number on this bridge | 这个牙齿烤瓷桥上的序列号 |
[06:42] | will provide us with an I.D. | 能够帮助我们确定死者身份 |
[06:46] | Mr. Bray. | 布雷先生 |
[06:50] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[06:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:57] | So, the FBI field crew, | 联邦局的现场调查人员 |
[06:59] | they swept the slaughterhouse, | 搜索了整个屠宰场 |
[07:00] | you know, they couldn’t find any fingerprints. | 可没能找出任何指纹 |
[07:02] | Anyone who watches TV knows to wear gloves | 只要看过电视就知道 |
[07:03] | when dismembering their victim. | 分尸的时候得戴上手套 |
[07:05] | Is this a serial killer or not? Look. | 到底是不是连环杀手 瞧瞧 |
[07:07] | I…I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[07:09] | No, I mean, unless it was someone’s first kick | 我是说 除非这是他首次 |
[07:11] | at the serial killer can. | 开杀戒 |
[07:12] | There’s no sense of ritual here. | 没有任何仪式性的做法 |
[07:14] | There’s no sense of perverse enjoyment. | 他没有感到享受 |
[07:16] | It’s not weird enough. | 要做连环杀手还不够变态 |
[07:17] | Cutting someone up and stuffing her | 把人分了尸然后 |
[07:19] | in a wheelbarrow, that’s not weird enough for you? | 丢进手推车里还不算变态吗 |
[07:21] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你明明懂我的意思 |
[07:22] | It was-it was done hastily, without a plan. | 做得很仓促 没有计划性 |
[07:24] | Bones said the victim had telltale signs of abuse. | 骨头说受害者明显遭人虐待 |
[07:26] | Years of domestic abuse come to a head, | 或许多年的家庭暴力陡然过火了 |
[07:28] | the victim dies, the, uh, abuser | 受害者死去 施暴者 |
[07:30] | cuts up the body to hide his guilt. | 想用分尸来掩盖自己的罪行 |
[07:32] | – Does that work? – Yeah, that works. | -有这种可能吗 -有 应该有 |
[07:35] | All right. Wendell’s got an I.D. on the victim. | 好吧 温德尔查出受害者的身份了 |
[07:37] | It’s a Melinda Perkins, 32, | 梅琳达·珀金斯 32岁 |
[07:39] | married to a Dr. Bradley Perkins. | 嫁给了布兰得利·珀金斯医生 |
[07:41] | You know, why-why don’t you go talk to the doctor. | 你去和这位医生聊聊吧 |
[07:43] | Tell him that his wife was murdered | 告诉他妻子被谋杀了 |
[07:45] | and see how he reacts. | 看看他怎么反应 |
[07:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[07:47] | I got a thing. | 我有事 |
[07:49] | You’re usually very forthcoming | 你通常挺喜欢 |
[07:50] | about where you’re going, what you’re doing. | 告诉别人你要去哪儿 去干什么 |
[07:52] | Well, kind of in a hurry. | 我在赶时间 |
[07:53] | You know, this is the second Friday | 要知道 这是你连续 |
[07:54] | in a row that you’ve been evasive. | 第二个星期五如此躲躲闪闪了 |
[07:56] | – Ticktock. – My theory, | -很忙很忙 -我推测 |
[07:58] | is that you’re going to Friday confession. | 你这是去参加星期五的忏悔 |
[07:59] | No, I can’t go to confession. | 不对 我不能去忏悔 |
[08:01] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[08:02] | Why? Because I…I’m living with a woman | 为什么 因为我还未婚就 |
[08:04] | outside the bond of holy matrimony. | 跟女人同居 |
[08:06] | And the only way to get absolution for your sins, | 解除罪恶的唯一方式 |
[08:09] | is if you intend not to sin again. | 就是不再犯错 |
[08:11] | But you intend to continue to live with Dr. Brennan. | 但是你打算继续和布纳恩博士同居 |
[08:13] | You know what, Sweets, you either | 知道吗 小甜甜 |
[08:14] | live by the rules in life or you don’t. | 遵不遵守规则 生活都要继续 |
[08:16] | Hey, you never told me where you were going. | 你还没告诉我你要去哪儿呢 |
[08:20] | This is everything that I was able to retrieve | 这是我从受害者的手表的 |
[08:22] | from the microprocessor inside the victim’s watch. | 微处理器上恢复的所有信息 |
[08:25] | Did you pinpoint the time at which the watch broke? | 你查出了手表被毁坏的确切时间吗 |
[08:27] | 12:24 A.M. And it gets better. | 凌晨12点24分 不止这些 |
[08:31] | This is one of those fancy, high-tech sports watches | 这是一块昂贵 高科技的运动手表 |
[08:34] | that reads the victim’s heart rate, GPS location, | 能记录受害者的心率及地理位置 |
[08:38] | and even the altitude. | 甚至还有海拔高度 |
[08:40] | Notice how the victim’s heart rate was elevated | 受害者的心率在死亡之前 |
[08:42] | for close to two minutes prior to flatlining. | 明显提高了 持续了长达两分钟 |
[08:45] | A person’s maximum heart rate is approximately | 人的心率的最大限度大约是 |
[08:48] | 220 minus their age. | 220减掉他的年龄 |
[08:50] | Melinda was 32 years old and her heart rate | 梅琳达32岁了 她的心率 |
[08:53] | peaked at 186. | 最高达到了186 |
[08:55] | So, maybe she was running from someone? | 也许她想逃脱某个人 |
[08:57] | Or her adrenal glands | 又或许她的 |
[08:59] | pumped everything they had into her system. | 肾上腺在剧烈地运作 |
[09:01] | – Because she was scared? – Yes. | -因为她被吓到了 -是的 |
[09:05] | Hello, Booth. | 你好 布斯 |
[09:08] | No. Yes, yes, I understand. | 没关系 好的 我明白 |
[09:11] | Okay. Uh, how long will you be at the hospital? | 好吧 你要在医院待多久 |
[09:15] | No, I-I know how important this is to you, | 没事 我知道这对你来说意义重大 |
[09:18] | and I will adjust my schedule accordingly. | 我会相应地更改我的安排 |
[09:21] | We will be able to talk more freely later. | 晚点我们会有机会随意聊的 |
[09:23] | So, goodbye for now. | 那就这样 再见 |
[09:26] | You were saying GPS? | 你刚才说到地理位置了 |
[09:28] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 可别想改变话题 |
[09:29] | What was that about? | 那通电话是怎么回事 |
[09:31] | Booth is going to be later than he anticipated tonight. | 布斯要比他原先计划的更晚回家 |
[09:35] | At the hospital? | 他在医院 |
[09:37] | No. | 不在 |
[09:38] | But you just said hospital. | 你刚刚明明说了医院 |
[09:40] | Is Booth sick? What is going on? | 布斯生病了吗 到底发生什么事了 |
[09:42] | Why are you being so mysterious? | 为何搞得如此神秘 |
[09:44] | I am not… | 我现在 |
[09:46] | free to discuss that with you right now, Angela. | 不能与你谈论这件事 安琪拉 |
[09:49] | You’re not free to discuss that with me? | 你居然不能告诉我 |
[09:53] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[09:54] | ‘Kay, that is not acceptable. | 我可没法接受这样的解释 |
[09:56] | If I could tell you, I would, | 你也知道 如果我能告诉你 |
[09:58] | you know that. | 我一定会的 |
[09:59] | Please, trust me. | 请一定相信我 |
[10:03] | Okay, it’s just… | 好吧 只是 |
[10:04] | I’m just asking because I care. | 我询问是因为我关心你们 |
[10:07] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我明白 |
[10:12] | Melinda’s dead, that’s what you’re telling me. | 梅琳达死了 你是这个意思吗 |
[10:14] | Murdered, Dr. Perkins. | 被谋杀了 珀金斯医生 |
[10:17] | These are crime scene photos. | 这里有犯罪现场的照片 |
[10:18] | I figure since you’re an E.R. trauma surgeon, | 我想既然你是急诊室的创伤外科医生 |
[10:20] | might want to see proof. | 或许想看看证据 |
[10:23] | Is she recognizable? | 还能认得出她吗 |
[10:25] | No, sir, she was dismembered. | 不能了 先生 她被分尸了 |
[10:29] | In that case, I’ll pass. | 既然这样 我就不看了 |
[10:33] | – How long have you two been separated? – Year. | -你们俩分居有多长时间了 -一年 |
[10:36] | After having been married… | 分居前结婚已有… |
[10:37] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[10:38] | Mostly happy? | 大多时间还是快乐的吧 |
[10:41] | Melinda was, um… | 梅琳达她是 |
[10:43] | an exciting, difficult woman. | 一个刺激 却难以相处的女人 |
[10:46] | She had a very big personality. | 她性格非常外向 |
[10:48] | So, she was the one that wanted a divorce? | 提出离婚的是她吗 |
[10:50] | Yes. She had decided that I was, uh… | 是的 她认为我很… |
[10:54] | stodgy. | 庸俗 |
[10:55] | Our forensic team notes that she sustained | 我们的法庭科学取证小组告诉我们 |
[10:57] | a number of injuries after your separation. | 你们俩分居后她受了多次创伤 |
[11:02] | I don’t beat up ex-wives. | 我决不会对前妻动手 |
[11:05] | I start looking for viable candidates for a new wife. | 我只会去寻找新妻子的候选人 |
[11:09] | Okay. I think you told me | 好吧 我想知道的 |
[11:11] | everything I need to know, except, um, | 你都回答了 最后一件事 |
[11:13] | where were you last night when your wife was murdered? | 昨晚你妻子受害时你在哪里 |
[11:16] | I was at the hospital. | 我在医院 |
[11:17] | I got out of there about 2:00 A.M. | 凌晨2点我才出来的 |
[11:19] | Can anyone corroborate that? | 有人能帮你作证吗 |
[11:20] | Check with the hospital. People know me there. | 去医院查吧 他们都认识我 |
[11:24] | GPS on Melinda Perkins’ watch | 梅琳达·珀金斯的手表上的 |
[11:27] | places her not in the slaughterhouse at time of death, | 地理位置说明她死时并不在屠宰场里 |
[11:30] | but approximately 100 meters east. | 而是屠宰场东方的100米处 |
[11:33] | Okay, so, she’s either in or near the warehouse. | 她当时要么是在仓库里 要么就在门外 |
[11:35] | Do you think the victim’s ex-husband lured her out here? | 你觉得是受害者的前夫引诱她来这里的吗 |
[11:38] | Nah, he’s got an alibi. | 不是 他有不在场证明 |
[11:39] | Maybe the victim was kidnapped, right? | 或许受害者是被绑架了 |
[11:41] | And she escaped, and she ran. Hold on, hold on. Ma’am? | 结果她逃跑了 等等 这位女士 |
[11:43] | Ma’am, you okay? | 这位女士 你还好吗 |
[11:45] | Has someone attacked you? | 有人在攻击你吗 |
[11:46] | I’m fine. It was… | 我很好 只是 |
[11:47] | it was just an accident. | 只是一场意外 |
[11:51] | All right, wall it out! Wall it out! | 很好 堵住她 堵住她 |
[11:52] | Wall it out! | 堵住她们 |
[11:56] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[11:59] | That is roller derby, Bones! Look at that. | 集体旱地滑冰啊 骨头 快瞧 |
[12:03] | Here we go. Here we go. Come on. | 就这样 就这样 加油 |
[12:06] | All right, nice, slow… | 很好 慢点 注意了 |
[12:13] | Hey, bring it in. Bring it in. | 好 都回来 快过来 |
[12:16] | Name’s Bennett. | 我是班尼特 |
[12:17] | Nick Bennett. I own the team. | 尼克·班尼特 这队伍是我的 |
[12:18] | No one owns the Derby Dolls, Nickie. | 德比娃娃不是任何人的 尼克 |
[12:20] | We’re a cooperative. | 我们是个合作社团 |
[12:22] | That barely breaks even. | 却难以达到收支平衡 |
[12:23] | I built the track, I manage the team, and I guess | 滑道是我修建的 队伍是我经营的 |
[12:25] | ’cause I don’t have boobs, that doesn’t mean anything. | 你觉得我不是女人 就一点也不重要 |
[12:26] | And don’t forget it. | 你可是说对了 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:28] | – I didn’t get your name. – Susan Carroll. | -你叫什么 -苏珊·卡罗尔 |
[12:30] | But everybody here calls me Emily Kickinson. | 但这里的人都叫我艾米丽·提金森 |
[12:32] | That’s like Emily Dickinson. | 听着像艾米丽·迪金森 |
[12:34] | – Right. Okay, does anyone recognize this woman here? – Yeah. | -好了 有人认识这个女人吗 -认识 |
[12:37] | That’s Pummel-ya Anderson. | 她是帕姆压·安德森 |
[12:39] | These names are amusing. | 这些名字太有意思了 |
[12:42] | I should give names to my interns. | 我也要给我的实习生取外号 |
[12:44] | Peter Patella, Timothy Tibia. | 彼得·髌骨 蒂莫西·胫骨 |
[12:47] | Her real name’s Melinda Perkins. | 她叫梅琳达·珀金斯 |
[12:49] | Something happen to her? | 她怎么了 |
[12:50] | She was murdered last night, somewhere | 昨晚她被谋杀了 就在这个场馆的 |
[12:53] | – in this facility. – Oh, God. | -某一处 -天哪 |
[12:55] | – When’s the last time you saw Melinda? – Last night. | -你最后一次见到她是什么时候 -就昨晚 |
[12:57] | We had a match against The Virginia Slims. | 我们和弗吉尼亚纤巧队有场比赛 |
[12:58] | We all went out for drinks afterwards, | 赛后我们出去喝酒了 |
[13:00] | but Melinda said that she wasn’t feeling too well. | 但梅琳达说她不大舒服 |
[13:02] | – Did she get injured? – No more than usual. | -她受伤了吗 -受伤很正常 |
[13:04] | She was tough. The woman took a punishment | 她很坚强 这一年她过得很辛苦 |
[13:06] | for the past year with no complaints. | 但从未有过抱怨 |
[13:08] | That would explain the injuries that appeared to be domestic abuse. | 难怪她身上会有伤 就像家庭暴力似的 |
[13:11] | Anyone here who’d want to hurt Melinda? | 这儿有谁曾想伤害梅琳达的吗 |
[13:12] | No. This team’s a family. | 没有 我们是个大家庭 |
[13:15] | We’re like sisters. | 就像亲姐妹一样 |
[13:16] | Did you hear from Ivanna today? | 你知道伊万今天去哪儿了吗 |
[13:18] | – Oh, God. Uh… – Who’s Ivanna? | -天哪… -伊万是谁 |
[13:20] | Ivanna Kick Ass. She didn’t show up for practice today, either. | 伊万无敌 她今天也没参加练习 |
[13:23] | You guys got to see if she’s okay. | 你们赶紧去看看她有没有事 |
[13:25] | What the hell is going on around here? | 这到底怎么一回事儿啊 |
[13:26] | What the hell are you looking at me for? | 看我干嘛 我又不知道 |
[13:27] | Okay, look, I’m gonna need Ivanna’s | 好吧 给我伊万的家庭住址 |
[13:29] | home address and her cell number. | 和手机号码 |
[13:31] | – And her real name… – Yeah. | -还有她的真名 -是的 |
[13:32] | if it isn’t Ivanna Kick Ass. | 她不会真叫伊万无敌吧 |
[13:38] | Hey, so, the particulates | 我在颅骨损伤处拭取了些粉尘 |
[13:39] | I swabbed from the skull injuries showed traces | 结果表明这些粉尘来自 |
[13:42] | of polyurethane and sandarac resin. | 聚氨酯和白松树脂 |
[13:44] | – Meaning? – Meaning, it’s a wheel | -什么意思 -是溜冰鞋的轮子 |
[13:46] | from a roller skate that picked up the resin | 摩擦滑轮轨道的涂料 |
[13:48] | from the varnish on the track. | 才沾上这些粉尘的 |
[13:50] | So we have cause of death. | 她的死因很明显 |
[13:51] | She was beaten with a skate. | 被溜冰鞋打死的 |
[13:53] | Yeah, well… | 是的吧 |
[13:54] | Can you match the varnish to the track the Derby Dolls use? | 把这些粉尘和德比娃娃馆用的涂料对比一下吧 |
[13:58] | Yeah, piece of cake… which I wish I had | 小菜一碟 不过我倒真希望能有几碟小菜 |
[14:01] | now to celebrate your big day. | 来为你庆祝你的大日子 |
[14:03] | It’s not necessary. | 没必要 |
[14:04] | Hey, have you made your pre-30 bucket list yet? | 你制定过30岁前的愿望清单吗 |
[14:06] | – I didn’t know that was a thing. – Yeah. | -居然还有这种东西 -当然 |
[14:08] | Everybody knows there are things you cannot do | 谁都知道三十岁之后就不能傻兮兮地 |
[14:10] | after 30 without being a real loser. | 做很多事请了 |
[14:12] | I doubt that. Young of heart. | 我才不信呢 年轻是来自于内心的 |
[14:13] | That’s what my grandpa used to say. | 我爷爷一直都是这么说的 |
[14:15] | Look, can we just focus on the case? | 我们能不能一心一意地研究这桩案子 |
[14:17] | We-we have cause of death. | 我们已经找到死因了 |
[14:18] | We just have to tie it to someone. | 只要锁定溜冰鞋的主人就好了 |
[14:20] | Well, there have to be tons of skates at the rink. | 溜冰场里有好多好多溜冰选手呢 |
[14:22] | Your grandpa’s wrong, by the way, okay? | 随便说一下 你爷爷的说法不对 |
[14:25] | How about dating a crazy girl? | 找个疯丫头约个会 怎么样 |
[14:26] | What? | 什么 |
[14:27] | Dating a girl that you know | 约个你认识的疯丫头 |
[14:29] | is nuts, but you just have to do it | 放心大胆地约会去吧 |
[14:31] | anyway, even though you know it’s going to end badly. | 即使你知道结果一定会很糟糕 |
[14:33] | – Cheryl Cates. Major loon. Phew. – Okay. | -谢丽尔·凯茨 主修鸟类学 -好吧 |
[14:36] | All right, um, ironic facial hair. | 那就留个搞笑的胡子吧 |
[14:38] | Jazz dot in college. | 爵士点点胡 大学就留过了 |
[14:40] | I got one for you. | 我有个好主意 |
[14:42] | Posing naked for a hot art student. | 给性感的艺术生当裸模 |
[14:45] | That is still a big regret of mine. | 这可是我人生的一大憾事呢 |
[14:46] | Done it. Not a student, though. | 裸过了 虽然对方不是个学生 |
[14:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:50] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想再聊这个了 |
[14:52] | Well… | 搞什么 |
[14:57] | No. | 不会吧 |
[14:58] | You brought it up, man. | 老兄 你先提这茬儿的 |
[15:00] | Oh, No. No! | 不要这样啊 |
[15:01] | Oh, I cannot believe this! | 简直太不可思议了 |
[15:03] | Angela and I used to date. You-you knew that. | 你知道我以前和安琪拉恋爱过的 |
[15:06] | Let-let’s just say that my bucket list is finished, okay? | 就当我的愿望清单已经圆满完成了吧 |
[15:08] | End of discussion. | 本话题到此结束 |
[15:09] | I’m fine. 29 is great. No complaints. | 我很好 29岁也很好 人生无憾了 |
[15:11] | Yeah, of course not, | 是呀 好个屁啊 |
[15:12] | because you posed naked for my wife. | 你给我老婆当过裸模了 |
[15:14] | – Oh, my God! Look at this. – What? | -天哪 快看这个 -什么 |
[15:17] | I don’t know. I just said that. | 我不晓得 只是随便说说 |
[15:19] | Can we just forget about this? Please? | 拜托 忘掉裸模的事儿好吗 |
[15:22] | It’ll be my birthday present. | 就当是送我的生日礼物吧 |
[15:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:27] | Oh, sometimes I hate being an adult. | 当成年人就该活受罪 |
[15:35] | Hey. Are you busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[15:37] | Yes, very. | 很忙 |
[15:39] | But you’re not, like, busy, busy, right? | 但你也没有非常忙吧 |
[15:40] | Actually very busy, busy. | 其实我真的非常非常忙 |
[15:42] | I might have found toxins in the victim. | 我可能已经查到了死者体内的毒素了 |
[15:44] | Oh. So you’re almost done. | 所以说 你快搞完了吧 |
[15:46] | What is it, Angela? | 安琪拉 什么事 |
[15:47] | Booth. | 布斯的事 |
[15:49] | – Have you heard anything? – About what? | -他的事你听说了吗 -什么事 |
[15:52] | I feel like something’s wrong. | 我总觉得出了什么事 |
[15:54] | Brennan was on the phone with him, | 布纳恩打了电话给他 |
[15:56] | and he was at the hospital. | 他当时在医院 |
[15:57] | And she won’t talk about it. | 她什么都不肯告诉我 |
[15:59] | She wouldn’t tell you? | 她都不肯告诉你 |
[16:00] | I know, right? I mean, she tells me everything. | 是的 她平时什么事都和我说的 |
[16:03] | I just thought, you know, | 我就想着 |
[16:05] | since you and Booth were close, that… | 你和布斯的关系不错 他会不会… |
[16:06] | No, he hasn’t said anything to me. | 他什么话都没和我说 |
[16:08] | I mean, why the secrecy if he’s okay, right? | 如果他没事的话 为什么还要保密呢 |
[16:10] | – Oh, God, I hate it when he gets all stoic. – Yeah. | -最讨厌他一脸装深沉的样子了 -是的 |
[16:14] | But he has Dr.Brennan. | 布纳恩会帮他的呢 |
[16:16] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[16:17] | And-and I’m sure, | 我相信 |
[16:18] | if they needed anything, they would ask. | 如果真的有需要 他们会开口的 |
[16:21] | No, they wouldn’t. | 他们才不会开口呢 |
[16:22] | No, they would not. | 是的 他们不会的 |
[16:25] | Wow. Hydrocodone. | 氢可酮 |
[16:28] | Well, that makes sense. If she was being battered | 这就说得通了 如果在滑道上摔伤了 |
[16:30] | at the rink, she’d need a pain medication. | 她就要吃止痛药了 |
[16:32] | And did she also need Ecstasy and marijuana | 她还需要摇头丸 大麻和利他灵 |
[16:35] | and methylphenidate? | 来止痛吗 |
[16:37] | Oh, not unless she was a party animal. | 如果她是派对狂 就需要这些东西了 |
[16:41] | Looks like you got pretty banged up there from your last match. | 看来你上一场比赛摔得不轻啊 |
[16:44] | Is that why you, uh, missed practice? | 所以就没去练习了吗 |
[16:46] | I had an exam to study for. | 我有个考试要准备 |
[16:48] | I’m going to night school to become | 我参加了夜校课程 |
[16:50] | a physical therapist. So, | 想做个理疗师 |
[16:52] | what happened to Melinda? | 梅琳达怎么了 |
[16:53] | I was hoping you’d be able to tell me. | 我还希望由你来告诉我呢 |
[16:55] | You two were pretty, uh, competitive. | 你们俩是竞争对手吧 |
[16:57] | Yeah. So? Because we’re women, | 那又怎样 就因为我们是女人 |
[16:59] | you don’t think we can handle competition like men? | 就不能像爷们一样公平竞争了吗 |
[17:01] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[17:03] | You might think it’s harder | 你可能会认为 女人在团体运动中 |
[17:04] | for women to bond in a team sport, | 没办法相互团结 |
[17:05] | but actually, we make men look pathetic. | 实际上 我们的团结精神足以让男人汗颜 |
[17:07] | I think you need to take a breath. | 你别紧张 放松一下 |
[17:08] | Okay? Remember, this is about | 我找你是为了梅琳达的事 |
[17:10] | Melinda here. That’s what’s important. | 她的事才是最重要的 |
[17:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:15] | She was my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[17:17] | The competition made each of us better on the rink. | 相互竞争让我们俩都有了很大进步 |
[17:21] | So, if she was your friend, did she ever tell you | 既然她是你朋友 有没有告诉过你 |
[17:23] | about anyone who wanted to hurt her? | 有什么人想要伤害她 |
[17:24] | She never said anything, but… | 从来没提过 但是… |
[17:27] | she lived a pretty wild life. | 她一向作风开放 |
[17:29] | Melinda– she’d push it, you know? | 梅琳达 她还嗑药 |
[17:31] | I told her she could get in trouble. | 我告诉过她 那样会惹上麻烦的 |
[17:33] | Yeah, drugs. We know. | 没错 毒瘾 这我们知道 |
[17:34] | And guys. | 还有男人 |
[17:35] | Melinda couldn’t get enough of them. | 梅琳达总是不知满足 |
[17:37] | She told me she took this one guy. | 她告诉我她找了一个新男友 |
[17:38] | I told her it was crazy, | 我告诉她这太疯狂了 |
[17:40] | but she had sex with him on the lawn in front of her ex’s house. | 但他们在她前男友屋前的草地上做爱 |
[17:45] | Hey, look, the husband says that he was at the hospital. | 受害者的丈夫说他当时在医院 |
[17:47] | The nurses station have him checking out | 护士站有他凌晨2点值班结束后 |
[17:49] | after his rounds at 2:00 A.M. | 打卡离开的记录 |
[17:51] | Which is after time of death. | 这已经在死亡时间之后 |
[17:53] | He still has the clearest motive. | 他的动机依然是最明显的 |
[17:55] | It’s got to be difficult to deal with a woman | 要处理好一个在你面前 |
[17:56] | who has sex with another man right in front of you. | 和其他男人做爱的女人是很困难的 |
[17:59] | He’s got an alibi. | 他有不在场证明 |
[17:59] | What about the other men she was involved with? | 另外那个被她牵扯进来的男人呢 |
[18:01] | The groupies? There’s no one has any names, | 队里的人吗 没人知道他的名字 |
[18:03] | and there’s no security cameras to check. | 场馆里也没有监控摄像记录 |
[18:05] | The drug taking, the public sex, | 吸毒成瘾 白日宣淫 |
[18:08] | the putting herself in physical danger out on the rink– | 在溜冰场置自己于危险之中 |
[18:10] | that’s… that is extreme behavior. | 这是非常极端的行为 |
[18:12] | That could explain her police record, | 这可以从她的犯罪记录里看出来 |
[18:14] | public intoxication, disturbing the peace, shoplifting. | 公开酗酒 干扰秩序 小偷小摸 |
[18:17] | Guys, how does any of this help, okay? | 伙计们 这些和案情如何联系起来 |
[18:19] | She was killed at the rink, beaten with a skate, all right. | 她是在溜冰场被杀害的 被溜冰鞋打死 |
[18:23] | The answer is in the rink. | 答案就在溜冰场里 |
[18:24] | So we go question everyone at the rink, | 那我们就去溜冰场里询问每一个人 |
[18:26] | get a search warrant. | 去申请搜查令 |
[18:27] | We’d never be able to get a warrant | 我们不可能申请到搜查令 |
[18:28] | to go through everybody’s personal effects. | 去搜查每个人的私人物品 |
[18:30] | They-they’d think we were fishing. | 他们会认为我们在钓鱼 |
[18:34] | There might be another way. | 也许还有另一个办法 |
[18:36] | This is nuts. | 这太疯狂了 |
[18:38] | No one asked you to do this, Angie. | 没人强迫你做这事 安琪 |
[18:40] | Brennan said they were at a dead end | 布纳恩说他们走进了死胡同 |
[18:41] | unless somebody could get inside the rink. | 除非有人能潜入溜冰场里做卧底 |
[18:43] | You are an artist, not a cop. | 你是一位艺术家 不是警察 |
[18:45] | I know, but they need somebody to go in there to ALS skates | 我知道 但他们需要人去溜冰场里打探 |
[18:48] | and maybe find out where the victim was killed. | 也许能发现被害者被杀害的地方 |
[18:50] | I repeat. You are an artist, not a cop! | 我重申 你是一位艺术家 不是警察 |
[18:53] | Yeah, but I can skate. | 对 但我会溜冰 |
[18:54] | And they need somebody to replace Melinda, | 而且他们正需要找人顶替梅琳达 |
[18:56] | so I am going to try out. It’s perfect. | 所以我去参加选拔是完美的伪装 |
[18:58] | Yeah, it’s perfect, except for the part | 是的 很完美 但万一 |
[19:00] | when you get horribly disfigured by the other skaters. | 你被某个恐怖的溜冰选手肢解毁容了呢 |
[19:02] | I want to help, and this will get me out | 我想要帮忙 而且这也能让我 |
[19:04] | from behind the computer. | 有机会从计算机后走出去 |
[19:06] | Okay. Okay, then, we’ll go bungee jumping. | 你要是想出去 我们可以去玩蹦极 |
[19:08] | Hey, you fell in love with a wild woman, didn’t you? | 你爱上的可是一个奔放的女人 不是吗 |
[19:11] | Yes, a beautiful wild woman. | 是的 一位美丽而奔放的女人 |
[19:14] | And that’s how I will remain. | 而我就要保持这样的形象 |
[19:16] | Because nobody screws with Smackie Kennedy. | 因为没人敢惹司马琪·肯尼迪 |
[19:20] | What do you think? | 看起来怎么样 |
[19:20] | You look amazing. | 你真漂亮 |
[19:25] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[19:45] | Ladies, welcome to tryouts. | 女士们 欢迎参加选拔 |
[19:48] | Due to an unforeseeable event, | 由于一场意料之外的事故 |
[19:51] | Derby Dolls have a slot that needs to be filled. | 德比娃娃现有一个空缺 |
[19:54] | Good luck to you all. | 祝你们好运 |
[19:56] | – Let’s do it. – Go, girl. Do it! | -开始吧 -加油 女孩们 |
[20:07] | Good luck, girl! | 祝你好运 小妞 |
[20:17] | She’s a sneaky one! | 小心她 |
[20:24] | Five-two. | 5比2 |
[20:32] | Give her the elbow! | 给她一肘子 |
[20:37] | Oh! What? | 不是吧 |
[20:42] | Oh, you gonna cry about it? | 你要哭鼻子了吗 |
[21:04] | Wind it up! Wind it up! | 给她最后一击 |
[21:19] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[21:25] | Come on, get up! | 快点 站起来 |
[21:28] | Come on, girl! | 站起来 小妞 |
[21:46] | Ooh. Blood tie-dye. | 血色扎染 |
[21:49] | Not exactly peace and love, is it? | 一点不平安祥和 是吧 |
[21:52] | Speaking of blood, how did Angela do? | 说到血迹斑斑 安琪拉那边怎么样 |
[21:54] | Oh, man, I-I… I haven’t heard anything, | 我 我还没听到什么消息 |
[21:57] | so I’m assuming that no news is good news. | 我猜没有消息就是好消息吧 |
[22:00] | The spatter on the chest and the right shoulder? | 胸口和右肩处的飞溅血迹 |
[22:03] | These here that look like comets? | 你说这些彗星尾巴形状的吗 |
[22:04] | Yeah, the length and directionality suggest a cast-off spray. | 是的 其长度和方向表明是喷射状血迹 |
[22:08] | You think she was hacked at before she died? | 你认为她是在死前被砍伤的吗 |
[22:10] | Our victim wasn’t just beaten to death; she was stabbed. | 被害者不仅仅是被活活打死 还被刺伤 |
[22:20] | Still here? | 你还在这儿 |
[22:21] | Everyone’s gone. | 所有人都走了 |
[22:23] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:25] | I know you can see me. | 我知道你看得见我 |
[22:26] | Your eyes are open. | 你的眼睛睁着呢 |
[22:28] | Corpses have their eyes open. | 死不瞑目 |
[22:30] | You should shower. | 你应该去冲个澡 |
[22:31] | The heat will be good on any of your strained muscles. | 热水对缓解你绷紧的肌肉有好处 |
[22:34] | Thank you, but I’m just going to stay right here | 谢谢 但我只想留在这里 |
[22:35] | and die of internal bleeding. | 然后死于内出血 |
[22:41] | You did good out there. | 你刚刚表现得很好 |
[22:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:44] | You think good enough to be on the team? | 你觉得好到能够加入你们吗 |
[22:47] | It’s not just my decision, but, yeah, | 这仅取决于我的想法 不过 没错 |
[22:49] | I’m guessing you’re at the top of the list. | 我想你是候选名单上的第一个 |
[22:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:13] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[23:15] | They all have blood. | 全都沾着血 |
[23:23] | Hey, Emily. | 你好 艾米丽 |
[23:25] | What’s up with the eyewear? | 你戴的是什么眼镜 |
[23:27] | Oh, these are my shooting glasses | 这是我的射击眼镜 |
[23:29] | ’cause I enjoy all types of violence. | 我喜欢各种暴力的运动 |
[23:31] | Don’t leave your valuables up in here. | 别落下贵重物品 |
[23:33] | Things tend to go missing. | 这里容易丢东西 |
[23:35] | Ivanna had a vintage cigarette lighter that went missing. | 伊万的古董雪茄打火机就丢了 |
[23:38] | I had a bracelet that got snatched. | 我的一条项链也被抢了 |
[23:40] | Wait, you mean you have a petty thief on the team? | 等等 你是说队里有一个小偷吗 |
[23:43] | I wish stealing from the lockers | 我只希望储物箱的小偷小摸 |
[23:44] | was the only thing we had to worry about around here. | 是唯一需要担心的事情 |
[23:46] | I only mention this | 我说这些 |
[23:47] | ’cause I’m pretty sure | 是因为我很确定 |
[23:49] | you’re going to be on the team. | 你会加入我们的团队 |
[23:50] | Oh, that’s great. | 那太好啦 |
[23:52] | Hey, do you want to get a drink after this to celebrate? | 一起喝一杯 庆祝一下好吗 |
[23:55] | It’ll be my treat. | 我来请 |
[23:56] | You paying, I’m down. | 你买单 我就去 |
[23:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:00] | Hurry up, I’ll wait outside. | 赶快 我在外面等你 |
[24:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:08] | Booth heard from Angela. | 布斯收到安琪拉的消息了 |
[24:09] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[24:10] | She says she feels like she’s been in a rock fight, | 她说就像经历了一场大战 |
[24:12] | but she’s fine. | 但她还挺好 |
[24:13] | She also said there was blood on all the skates. | 她还说所有的溜冰鞋上都有血迹 |
[24:16] | Oh, that makes sense. | 那就说得通了 |
[24:18] | No hair or tissue either. | 但没有找到毛发和组织 |
[24:21] | So the rock fight was for nothing. | 大战一场结果却一无所获 |
[24:23] | Mr. Bray says the remains are fully cleaned. | 布雷先生说遗骨已经清理完毕 |
[24:26] | Good, I’ll take a look. | 很好 我去看看 |
[24:29] | Dr. Brennan, I am going to ask you | 布纳恩博士 我想要问你 |
[24:32] | a personal question, which I don’t normally do, as you know. | 一个私人问题 你知道我不经常这样 |
[24:39] | Is something wrong with Seeley? | 瑟雷生了什么病吗 |
[24:42] | Nothing is wrong with Booth. | 布斯没得什么病 |
[24:45] | I know he was in the hospital. | 我知道他曾去过医院 |
[24:46] | Nothing is wrong with Booth. | 布斯没得什么病 |
[24:51] | I’m not allowed to talk about it. | 我不能告诉你 |
[24:52] | Those two statements contradict each other. | 这两句话自相矛盾 |
[24:56] | And I know this is none of my business. | 我知道这和我没有关系 |
[24:59] | It is none of your business. | 这的确和你没有关系 |
[25:01] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[25:02] | That’s all Booth will let me say about it. | 布斯只允许我说这么多 |
[25:04] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go look | 现在 请允许我去查看一下 |
[25:06] | at Mr. Bray’s bare bones. | 布雷先生清理好的骨头 |
[25:13] | Dr. Brennan, I’ve begun profiling | 布纳恩博士 我已经开始对 |
[25:15] | the dismemberment tool the killer used. | 杀手所用的肢解工具建模 |
[25:17] | Well, typically handsaws are one of two designs | 典型的板锯有两种设计 |
[25:20] | based on function: rip or crosscut. | 根据它们的功能 撕裂或横锯 |
[25:23] | This false start kerf on the left distal ulna– | 左边远端尺骨上锯齿形切口的顶点 |
[25:26] | it’s a perfect 70-degree angle. | 是整70度角 |
[25:28] | Well, a ripsaw would be 90 degrees. | 粗齿锯的锯齿是90度的 |
[25:31] | Take a look at the cross section of the left femur. | 看一下左股骨的截面 |
[25:36] | The narrow lines on the residual striae indicate | 条纹间狭窄的间距说明 |
[25:39] | very fine teeth. | 锯齿很密 |
[25:40] | I estimate a 12-point count based on the breakaway spurs. | 根据分离的骨刺我估计锯齿是12号的 |
[25:43] | Also deep gullets to allow for such a smooth cut. | 同时这样平滑的切口说明齿槽很深 |
[25:47] | What’s your conclusion? | 你的结论是什么 |
[25:48] | Wood saw– high quality. | 木锯 质量还很好 |
[25:51] | Nick Bennett, the manager of the Derby Dolls, | 尼克·班尼特 德比娃娃的经理 |
[25:53] | said that he built the wooden track himself. | 说那条木质跑道就是他自己建的 |
[25:56] | Dr. Saroyan said that the blood spatter evidence | 瑟罗博士说血迹证据 |
[25:59] | indicated that there might be a corresponding laceration | 说明右肩峰上应该有 |
[26:01] | to the right acromion. | 相应的撕裂伤 |
[26:03] | Sure enough, there is a shallow, serrated abrasion. | 确实是 那里有一道浅的锯齿状磨损 |
[26:07] | Hemorrhagic staining indicates | 上面的血迹说明 |
[26:09] | that this cut was made perimortem. | 这处伤口是生前造成的 |
[26:11] | This is good work. | 干得好 |
[26:15] | So, I’m doing my pretty girl skating, right? | 所以 我像个漂亮姑娘那样溜冰 |
[26:19] | All fluffy dress and, and, and, and twirls. | 穿着毛茸茸的裙子 还转着圈 |
[26:22] | Oh, twirls, I love twirls. | 转圈 我就喜欢转圈 |
[26:24] | And I see this boy that I like– | 然后我遇到了那个我喜欢的男生 |
[26:27] | he is getting smacked into the boards | 他被自己的朋友们 |
[26:29] | over and over by his friends. | 一次又一次地推到板子上 |
[26:31] | Smacked into the boards. | 推到板子上 |
[26:33] | I took ’em out. Bang! | 我把他们叫出来 一顿胖揍 |
[26:35] | Took ’em out. Bang! | 把他们叫出来 一顿胖揍 |
[26:37] | – I saved that boy. – And you know what? | -我救了那个男生 -你知道吗 |
[26:40] | He did not like that because he was a boy. | 他不喜欢你救他 因为他是男的 |
[26:42] | That’s correct. | 说对了 |
[26:44] | All right, but I liked it a lot. | 可是我喜欢啊 |
[26:48] | So, here I am, doing Roller Derby. | 所以啦 我就开始在德比溜冰了 |
[26:51] | Roller Derby is fun. Mm-hmm. | 在德比溜冰很好玩 |
[26:53] | What’s your excuse? | 你什么理由啊 |
[26:55] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[26:56] | You sure are. | 你当然来了 |
[27:00] | Okay, this is my boyfriend. | 他是我男朋友 |
[27:03] | And we, uh, we sleep together | 我们 我们睡在一起 |
[27:05] | and everything, don’t we, honey? | 什么都做 是吧 亲爱的 |
[27:07] | Uh, right, yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:08] | We do. | 我们啥都做 |
[27:09] | No, no. He’s a cop. | 不是吧 他可是警察 |
[27:12] | Oh, I know, I know. | 我知道啊 |
[27:15] | Um, I actually found out that you were down a girl | 其实我就是因为他才知道 |
[27:17] | on your team because of him. | 你们这个队伍的 |
[27:19] | That’s why I tried out. | 所以我才去参加选拔 |
[27:20] | He’s a… a very good-looking cop. | 他是个 很帅的警察嘛 |
[27:24] | He sure is. | 他当然帅啦 |
[27:25] | Can you just give us a weensy minute over here? | 能失陪一小会儿吗 |
[27:28] | Weensy. | 就一小会儿 |
[27:29] | Weensy, weensy. | 一小下下 |
[27:32] | Let’s go, honey. | 来这边 亲爱的 |
[27:33] | Are you just pretending to be drunk here or what? | 你这是装醉还是真醉啊 |
[27:34] | Um, well… Oh, no. Okay, hey. | 这个嘛 不是吧 好吧 |
[27:45] | Okay. Uh, I am pretty drunk, | 行了 我是喝醉了 |
[27:48] | but I didn’t call you for a ride home. | 不过叫你来不是为了送我回家的 |
[27:50] | Really bad with the whole undercover thing, you really are. | 你当卧底真是糟透了 |
[27:52] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -就是 |
[27:54] | Because guess who found out that Nick | 那你猜是谁发现尼克 |
[27:56] | has been ripping off the team by skimming from the till, | 从钱箱里拿钱克扣队员的工资 |
[27:58] | and guess who accused him to his face? | 再猜是谁找他当面对质了 |
[28:00] | – Melinda Perkins? – That’s right, | -梅琳达·珀金斯 -答对了 |
[28:01] | so now you have to arrest him. | 所以你现在必须逮捕他 |
[28:03] | Wait a second, I don’t have any grounds to arrest him. | 等等 我没有根据逮捕他 |
[28:06] | Yeah, but I tricked him into coming here | 但是我把他骗来了 |
[28:07] | so you could arrest him. | 这样你就可以逮捕他了 |
[28:08] | Angela, I need something here. | 安琪拉 我需要证据 |
[28:10] | I can’t just arrest someone for… | 我不能随便逮捕人 就凭… |
[28:12] | Oh, my God, he’s here, go get him. | 天呐 他来了 去抓住他 |
[28:13] | – You got to go get him, Booth. – Relax, you’re a little loud. | -你快去抓他 -放松 你声音有点大了 |
[28:15] | Hey. | 来了啊 |
[28:18] | Looks like I got here a little too late. | 看上去我来的有点晚了啊 |
[28:19] | Remember me? FBI. | 还记得我不 FBI |
[28:21] | Hey, do you think maybe we can kiss, like, one more time? | 你觉得我们能找时间再亲一次不 |
[28:23] | You’ve had your fun. I got to ask you a few questions,all right? | 你自己去玩吧 我需要问你几个问题 |
[28:26] | It was fun. | 亲亲就挺好玩的 |
[28:27] | Get some coffee for her over here. | 给这边这位女士来一杯咖啡 |
[28:28] | I figured I’d ask. | 我觉得我总得问问 |
[28:33] | Why would I kill Melinda? | 我怎么会杀梅琳达呢 |
[28:35] | She was one of our best players. | 她是我最好的队员 |
[28:37] | Fans came just to see her. | 粉丝就是来看她的 |
[28:38] | Right, yeah, I mean, the receipts– | 好吧 收据 |
[28:39] | they show that you were selling out. | 说明你的票都卖光了 |
[28:40] | I thought you said there was no money in Roller Derby. | 我记得你说过德比队没钱 |
[28:42] | There isn’t– you should see my expenses. | 是没钱啊 你该看看我的花销 |
[28:45] | What percentage of the gate do you give to the girls? | 你分给姑娘们门票的几成 |
[28:47] | – 20%. – 20? | -20% -才20 |
[28:49] | That’s more than most managers; you can check it out. | 这比其他经理都多 你可以去查 |
[28:50] | Oh, I’ll check it out, I will. | 我会去查的 |
[28:51] | Your fans– they pay cash, right? | 你们那些粉丝 他们付的是现金吧 |
[28:54] | Makes it pretty easy for you to skim off the top. | 你偷偷往外抽钱就更容易了 |
[28:58] | Look, I’m not denying money went missing from the cash box, | 我不否认钱箱里丢过钱 |
[29:00] | but it wasn’t me. | 但不是我拿的 |
[29:02] | Truthfully, I thought it was Melinda. | 说实话 我觉得是梅琳达拿的 |
[29:05] | Okay, accuse the victim. | 好吧 反咬受害人一口 |
[29:06] | That’s really classy of you, Nick. | 你这招很经典啊 尼克 |
[29:08] | See, that’s why I didn’t say anything at first. | 看吧 所以我一开始才不说这事 |
[29:10] | I knew what you’d think. | 我就知道你会这么想 |
[29:10] | But you didn’t confront her? | 但是你没有找她对质 |
[29:13] | I was going to. | 我打算找她的 |
[29:14] | So the answer’s no. | 所以你没找 |
[29:16] | It’s complicated, all right? | 这很复杂 好吗 |
[29:18] | She was… | 她 |
[29:19] | we were… | 我们 |
[29:22] | She was sort of wild and… | 她很有野性 然后 |
[29:24] | You were sleeping with her. | 你们俩上床了 |
[29:28] | I’m not the most attractive guy in case you haven’t noticed. | 怕你没注意 我看上去不怎么吸引人 |
[29:32] | Time with someone like her– | 和像她那样的女人在一起 |
[29:34] | you don’t want to jeopardize that | 你不会想指控她偷东西 |
[29:35] | by accusing her of stealing. | 然后破坏那种关系 |
[29:36] | You knew she was seeing other guys, right? | 你知道她同时和其他人有染吧 |
[29:38] | I’m not an idiot. | 我又不傻 |
[29:40] | I just wanted to enjoy it while I could. | 我就是想尽可能多享受一点 |
[29:41] | Did she mention her ex-husband? | 她提过她前夫没有 |
[29:43] | She wanted to go to his place so he could see us. | 她想去他那里 让他看到我们 |
[29:47] | I didn’t go that far. | 我不想做那么绝 |
[29:48] | So you never met him? | 所以你从未见过他 |
[29:50] | I saw him a couple nights ago. | 几天前的晚上 我见过他 |
[29:52] | Melinda and I were at a bar. | 梅琳达和我在一家酒吧 |
[29:54] | He came in, wanted to talk. | 他来了 想谈谈 |
[29:56] | She starts kissing me to piss him off. | 她开始亲我 想激怒他 |
[29:58] | He tried to keep his cool, | 他试着保持冷静 |
[30:00] | she tossed a drink at him, he left. | 她把酒泼到他身上 他就走了 |
[30:02] | I called it off after that. | 然后我们也分开了 |
[30:03] | And she shows up dead. | 然后她就死了 |
[30:07] | And she shows up dead. | 然后她就死了 |
[30:16] | Here you go. And I’m going to see you in a little bit, right? | 这是你的 我一会儿过来看你 好吧 |
[30:21] | Excuse me, uh, Dr. Crawford? | 打扰一下 克劳福德医生吗 |
[30:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:24] | I’m Dr. Camille Saroyan. | 我是凯米拉·瑟罗博士 |
[30:26] | I work at the Medico-Legal Lab… | 我在法医实验室工作 |
[30:27] | At the Jeffersonian. | 在杰斐逊实验室 |
[30:29] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[30:30] | From Seeley? | 瑟雷跟你说的吗 |
[30:31] | Um, no, from the news about your work. | 不 是在新闻里看到你们工作的介绍 |
[30:33] | You’re a very impressive woman. | 你是很出色的女性 |
[30:35] | Oh, well, thank you, but I’m actually here about Seeley. | 谢谢你 但其实我来这里和瑟雷有关 |
[30:39] | Seeley Booth. | 瑟雷·布斯 |
[30:41] | I was told that he’s been seeing you. | 我听说他最近在你们这里看病 |
[30:43] | And I told him this would happen, | 我告诉过他你们会找上我 |
[30:45] | but I’m sorry, I promised I wouldn’t discuss it with anyone. | 但很抱歉 我答应了他不向任何人透露 |
[30:48] | We’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友 |
[30:49] | I know he can be a little stoic | 我知道他有时有点禁欲主义 |
[30:51] | and way too private. | 还特别在意个人隐私 |
[30:52] | I promised him I would keep all his dealings here confidential, | 我答应过他会保密他在这里的一切事宜 |
[30:55] | Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士 |
[30:57] | It’s not what I would recommend, | 我也不想这样 |
[30:58] | but I have to respect his wishes. | 但我必须尊重他的意愿 |
[31:00] | Then, a few other questions not about Seeley? | 那问你几个与瑟雷无关的问题好吗 |
[31:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:04] | Please sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[31:12] | Your specialty? | 你的专科是什么 |
[31:13] | Neurofibromatosis–NF. | 多发性神经纤维瘤 简称NF |
[31:16] | That’s a genetic condition that can cause tumors to grow | 是种遗传疾病 会造成肿瘤在身体里 |
[31:20] | anywhere there are nerves in the body. | 每个有神经的角落生长 |
[31:22] | I’m surprised you know about it, yes, | 没想到你会知道 是的 |
[31:24] | and it affects one in every 3,000 children born. | 每三千个新生儿中就有一个会得这种病 |
[31:27] | I had no idea it was that common. | 我不知道这病这么普遍 |
[31:29] | NF is more common than muscular dystrophy, cystic fibrosis, | NF比肌肉萎缩症 囊胞性纤维症 |
[31:33] | and Huntington’s disease combined, | 和亨廷顿氏舞蹈症加起来还要常见 |
[31:36] | and the difficulty is that each case of it is so unique. | 而难处在于每个病人的情况都很特殊 |
[31:39] | I’m treating one child with multiple tumors in his brain, | 我正治疗一位脑子里长了多个肿瘤的孩子 |
[31:43] | and another little girl has an optic glioma | 还有个女孩 长了视神经胶质瘤 |
[31:45] | which is causing her blindness. | 致使她失明 |
[31:48] | Can you tell me… is it Christine? | 你说的…是克里斯汀吗 |
[31:51] | Is his daughter ill? | 他女儿病了是吗 |
[31:54] | You have to talk to Seeley. | 你得去和瑟雷谈 |
[31:56] | I told him no one would understand his secrecy, | 我告诉过他 他这么保密让人无法理解 |
[31:59] | and I hope you understand it wouldn’t be my choice. | 希望你能理解 我也不想这样 |
[32:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:04] | You can thank me by spreading the word about NF, | 你要是想谢我 就帮我宣传NF的事 |
[32:08] | perhaps even making a donation | 甚至也许你可以向 |
[32:09] | to the Children’s Tumor Foundation. | 儿童肿瘤基金会提供捐助 |
[32:11] | They do really great work. | 他们的慈善工作做得很好 |
[32:12] | I will, and thank you again. | 我会的 再次感谢你 |
[32:15] | I’m sorry I couldn’t help. | 抱歉我帮不上忙 |
[32:16] | Oh, I understand. | 我理解 |
[32:17] | – Take care. – Thanks. | -保重 -谢谢 |
[32:35] | Hey, did you find anything yet? | 发现什么了吗 |
[32:36] | Yeah, finally. It’s about time, right? | 总算有所发现 也该发现了 对吧 |
[32:38] | Is this about your birthday again? | 你又在为你的生日感慨呢 |
[32:40] | No, I-I’ve just been frustrated. | 不 我只是很郁闷 |
[32:42] | I mean, we have cause of death | 我们找到了死因 |
[32:43] | but not enough evidence to arrest anyone. | 却还没有足够的证据找出凶手 |
[32:44] | Isn’t that enough? | 这还不够让我心烦吗 |
[32:46] | Yeah, sure, I just thought… | 是啊 当然 我只是以为… |
[32:47] | Look, you’re clearly dying to know | 显然你非常想知道 |
[32:50] | what’s been bothering me, so, fine. | 我为何如此烦躁 好吧 告诉你 |
[32:54] | My brother bet me that, by the time I hit 29, | 我哥跟我打过赌 说等我29岁时 |
[32:57] | I’d still be a loser. | 我一定还一无所成 |
[32:59] | You’re not a loser, Wendell. | 你不是啊 温德尔 |
[33:01] | I know, I mean, I’m working | 我知道 我和业界 |
[33:02] | with the best people in their fields, | 最杰出的人物一起工作 |
[33:04] | and they want me to work with them. | 而他们也希望我在这里工作 |
[33:06] | Yeah. We do. | 是的 我们的确希望 |
[33:08] | So then he’s wrong. | 所以他赌输了 |
[33:09] | I’m living the dream. | 我实现了我的梦想 |
[33:10] | Then he should be happy for you. | 那他该为你高兴 |
[33:12] | Yeah, but… he’s jealous. | 是啊 但是…他嫉妒我 |
[33:14] | H-He’s always wanted me to fail, | 他总盼着我失败 |
[33:15] | so he wouldn’t be the loser. | 以证明他自己不是一无所成 |
[33:17] | How much does he owe you? | 他欠你多少钱 |
[33:19] | 200 bucks. But I-I can’t ask him for it. | 两百块 但我不能管他要 |
[33:21] | I mean, he works as a night watchman | 他是个夜间警卫员 |
[33:22] | and he barely scrapes by. So after… years | 勉强能维持生计 所以很多…年来 |
[33:26] | of working to prove him wrong, | 我努力工作为了证明他是错的 |
[33:29] | I can’t get no satisfaction. | 但到最后却不能得到满足 |
[33:31] | You found something, Mr. Bray? | 你发现什么了是吗 布雷先生 |
[33:33] | – Yes. I did. – Yes, he did. | -是的 -是的 他有所发现 |
[33:35] | Because he is 29 years old, and he is at the top of his game. | 因为他29岁了 正值事业的巅峰时期 |
[33:40] | I’ll let you two work. | 你们忙吧 |
[33:42] | Happy birthday, my friend. | 生日快乐 哥们 |
[33:44] | – I should explain. – If it’s not about the case, | -我可以解释一下 -如果跟案子无关 |
[33:46] | – I’m not interested. – Right. | -我就不想听 -好吧 |
[33:48] | Look at the sternum. | 看胸骨这里 |
[33:49] | I found faint postmortem microfractures. | 我发现了死后造成的微裂纹的模糊痕迹 |
[33:51] | They’re consistent with someone receiving CPR after death. | 跟死后被做心肺复苏术造成的裂纹一致 |
[33:55] | So the killer attempted to resuscitate the victim | 这么说凶手在首次攻击后曾尝试 |
[33:57] | – after the initial attack. – That’s what I thought. | -抢救受害人 -我本来也是这么想 |
[34:00] | But look at these postmortem cuts to both femurs. | 但你看两边股骨 都有死后造成的刀伤 |
[34:04] | They’re in line with the femoral arteries. | 都是顺着股动脉割的 |
[34:06] | So the killer didn’t show remorse. | 看来凶手并不是在抢救她 |
[34:08] | He cut the femoral arteries and then gave chest compressions | 他切断了死者的股动脉 进行胸外按压 |
[34:11] | in order to drain the victim’s blood. | 以排干受害者的血 |
[34:13] | Yeah, to make sure there would be no arterial spray | 是的 为了确保在肢解时 |
[34:15] | during dismemberment– this would have to be someone | 不会产生动脉大出血 这一定是个 |
[34:17] | with a knowledge of anatomy. | 懂解剖学的人干的 |
[34:19] | The victim’s husband is a surgeon. | 死者的丈夫是个外科医生 |
[34:22] | Good work, Mr. Bray. | 干得漂亮 布雷先生 |
[34:24] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[34:32] | Where’s Dr. Sweets? I thought I was meeting with him again. | 斯维斯医生呢 我以为还是他来呢 |
[34:34] | Nope. Mm-mm. You got me this time, pal. | 不是的 今天换我了 哥们 |
[34:37] | Uh, is there a problem? | 出什么事了吗 |
[34:39] | Yeah. There’s a problem: your whereabouts | 是的 有件事问你 |
[34:41] | on the night that your wife was murdered. | 你妻子被害那晚 你在哪里 |
[34:43] | I talked to your night nurse. | 我问过你们那儿的夜班护士了 |
[34:44] | She said that you were M.I.A. between the hours | 她说你在晚9点至凌晨一点之间 |
[34:46] | 9:00 and 1:00 A.M. | 擅离职守 |
[34:48] | Oh. I wasn’t M.I.A. | 我没有擅离职守 |
[34:50] | I’d just come off a 12-hour shift. | 我刚结束了十二个小时的值班 |
[34:51] | I was… I was taking a nap. | 我只是…我去小睡了一下 |
[34:53] | Every doctor… | 每个医生… |
[34:56] | I would never hurt Melinda. | 我绝对不会伤害梅琳达的 |
[34:58] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[34:59] | I’m sure you did, and it’s got to be a tough pill to swallow | 我相信你爱过 我猜你一定很难接受 |
[35:01] | when she doesn’t love you back. | 她不爱你这个事实吧 |
[35:03] | – We were working through it. – Oh, right. | -我们在尝试解决我们的问题 -是嘛 |
[35:04] | Her throwing a drink on you in public? | 她当众泼你一脸酒也算解决问题吗 |
[35:05] | Or– this was my favorite one of all– | 还有…这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[35:08] | her having sex with | 她在你家前面的草坪上 |
[35:09] | other guys on your front lawn? | 和别的男人翻云覆雨 |
[35:11] | That’s working through it? | 这也算解决问题吗 |
[35:14] | Melinda had problems. | 梅琳达有她自己的问题 |
[35:14] | I was… I was trying to help her. | 我…我在努力帮她解决 |
[35:16] | Right, but sometimes it’s… | 是啊 但有时候… |
[35:17] | it doesn’t work out, right? | 事情无法解决 对吗 |
[35:19] | Things happen, you snap. | 难免发生意外 把你惹急了 |
[35:21] | – No. – The way she was cut, | -不是的 -她被杀 |
[35:23] | the way she bled– | 和被放血的手法 |
[35:24] | that was definitely the work of a doctor. | 一看就是出于一个医生之手 |
[35:26] | A doctor who has no alibi. | 一个没有不在场证明的医生 |
[35:28] | I did not kill Melinda. | 梅琳达不是我杀的 |
[35:30] | Not on purpose. But maybe… | 不是你蓄意杀害的 但也许是… |
[35:31] | by accident? | 失手杀人 |
[35:32] | Fueled with rage? | 盛怒之下动了手 |
[35:34] | If you don’t confess, | 如果你不坦白 |
[35:35] | I’m not gonna be able to help you. | 我就没法帮你 |
[35:36] | I can’t confess! I… | 我没什么可坦白的 我… |
[35:38] | Look, you don’t understand. | 听着 你不明白 |
[35:45] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[35:55] | Hey, what’d you find? | 有什么发现 |
[35:57] | I found that you should ask | 我发现你应该 |
[35:59] | for that money from your brother. | 向你哥要回你的钱 |
[36:01] | The Mass Spectrometer told you to butt into my family business? | 是质谱仪叫你插手我家的私事的吗 |
[36:04] | No. It’s been on my mind, | 不 我一直在想你的事 |
[36:06] | and you definitely need to collect | 你绝对应该要回 |
[36:07] | – that 200 bucks. – Why? | -那二百块 -为什么 |
[36:09] | Because you’ve earned it. | 因为你赌赢了 |
[36:11] | Now, I also found this on the victim’s shirt. | 还有 我在死者的衣服发现这个 |
[36:14] | More blood? | 更多的血吗 |
[36:15] | Well, I treated the shirt with fluorescein. | 我在衣服上喷了荧光素 |
[36:20] | Whoa, it’s flaring orange like the blood, | 桔色的荧光跟血一样 |
[36:22] | but whatever is doing it is invisible to the naked eye. | 但是不管这是什么东西肉眼是肯定看不出来的 |
[36:24] | I’ll give you a hint: 80% albumin, | 我给你个提示 80%的清蛋白 |
[36:27] | the main constituent found in plasma. | 血浆的主要成分 |
[36:31] | Oh, okay. Also sodium chloride. | 好吧 还有氯化钠 |
[36:34] | Vitreous humor. | 玻璃体液 |
[36:36] | Eyeball fluid. | 眼球液体 |
[36:37] | So she was stabbed in the eye? | 也就是说她的眼睛被刺中了 |
[36:39] | – Yes. – And… | -是的 -然后 |
[36:40] | – then chopped up into bits. – Okay, yeah, | -被切成碎片 -对 没错 |
[36:43] | so what happened to her was awful, | 她的遭遇非常可怕 |
[36:44] | but I think the takeaway here | 但我认为现在的重点 |
[36:45] | is my excellent forensic work. | 是我出色的法医工作 |
[36:48] | It’s not like he’s rich. | 他又不是很有钱 |
[36:50] | M-my brother. | 我哥哥 |
[36:51] | Well, does he have more money than you? | 那他比你有钱吗 |
[36:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:54] | He probably doesn’t even remember the bet. | 他可能都不记得打赌的事情了 |
[36:56] | Yeah, but you did. The reason why you did | 是啊 但是你记得 而你为什么会记得 |
[36:58] | is that he challenged your abilities, | 是因为他怀疑了你的能力 |
[37:00] | so… you proved him wrong. | 所以 你证明了他错了 |
[37:02] | That money is yours. | 钱该归你 |
[37:03] | Are you right about this? | 你真的是对的吗 |
[37:04] | Yes. Both about the eye stabbing | 是的 眼部刺伤和 |
[37:07] | and your brother. | 你哥哥的事都没错 |
[37:11] | Okay. I’ll get the skull so you can take a swab, | 好吧 我去拿头骨给你取样 |
[37:13] | see if there are any remnants of the weapon used | 看看眼窝凹陷处是否有 |
[37:15] | inside the orbital socket. | 凶器痕迹残留 |
[37:16] | Already did it. Nickel, copper and lints. | 已经做完了 镍 铜还有棉绒 |
[37:20] | I-I have no idea. | 我不知道什么意思 |
[37:21] | It’s a key. | 是钥匙 |
[37:23] | She was stabbed in the eye with a key. | 有人用钥匙刺中了她的眼睛 |
[37:27] | Oh, no, I really thought it was gonna be the husband. | 之前我真的以为会是那个丈夫 |
[37:30] | – How do you know it isn’t? – Doesn’t have any keys. | -你怎么知道不是 -他没钥匙 |
[37:31] | His house has got a touchpad, right? | 他的房子是触摸板的 对吧 |
[37:33] | And both of his cars are keyless. | 他的两辆车都没钥匙 |
[37:35] | And that-that keys in the knuckle thing? | 把钥匙放在指节之间 |
[37:37] | That is something they teach women | 就是他们用来教女人们 |
[37:38] | – as a self-defense technique. – Right. | -使用的自卫术 -没错 |
[37:40] | You put the keys between the knuckles and then strike. | 将钥匙放在指节之间然后击打 |
[37:43] | All right, easy. Okay, thank you, ladies, | 好了好了 各位女士们 谢谢 |
[37:46] | for coming down. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你们过来 非常感谢 |
[37:47] | I know we all want to find justice for Melinda Perkins. | 我知道大家都想为梅琳达·珀金斯寻得公正 |
[37:50] | So if you can all do me a favor | 所以如果你们能帮我一个忙 |
[37:51] | and pass down your keys– | 把你们的钥匙交上来 |
[37:53] | your house keys, your car keys, your locker keys. | 你们家的钥匙 车钥匙 锁柜的钥匙 |
[37:55] | This is crap. | 真是胡扯 |
[37:56] | Come on, girls. Let’s give him what he wants. | 来吧 姑娘们 他要什么我们就给他什么 |
[37:58] | Unless one of you | 除非你们中有人 |
[37:59] | – here killed Melinda. – Great. | -杀了梅琳达 -很好 |
[38:02] | Let’s pass ’em down. Thank you. | 交上来吧 谢谢 |
[38:04] | Great. Thanks. Just place ’em on the bench here. | 很好 谢了 都放在这个长凳上 |
[38:06] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[38:10] | This key is approximately the right size. | 这把钥匙尺寸差不多 |
[38:13] | – And whose keys are those? – Uh, mine. | -这些钥匙是谁的 -我的 |
[38:20] | – Negative. – Negative. | -阴性 -阴性 |
[38:21] | That proves it wasn’t me, right? | 那就是说不是我 是吧 |
[38:23] | This is the only key that could’ve done it. | 这是唯一可能做到钥匙 |
[38:25] | Where’s your car? | 你的汽车在哪 |
[38:27] | – What? – It… It’s not a car. | -什么 -不是汽车 |
[38:29] | It’s the team bus. | 是专用大巴 |
[38:30] | Team bus? Let’s all go to the team bus. | 专用大巴 我们都去专用大巴那吧 |
[38:41] | Booth? Positive. | 布斯 阳性 |
[38:44] | – Positive. – You stabbed Melinda in the eye with that key. | -阳性 -你用钥匙刺中了梅琳达的眼睛 |
[38:47] | – Ivanna. – What?! | -伊万 -什么 |
[38:48] | As a physical therapist, | 作为一名理疗学家 |
[38:49] | you knew how to cut her body most effectively. | 你知道如何更有效地切割她的尸体 |
[38:52] | You caught her stealing, didn’t you? | 你逮着她在偷东西 是不是 |
[38:58] | Anyone notice that nothing’s gone missing | 没有人注意到梅琳达死后 |
[38:59] | from our lockers since Melinda died? | 我们柜子里的东西就再也没丢过吗 |
[39:02] | And that all of a sudden our cut of the take is bigger? | 突然之间 我们的门票分成也多了 |
[39:05] | All right. You’re under arrest. | 行了 你被捕了 |
[39:06] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供 |
[39:10] | Okay, let’s go, Derby girl. | 我们走吧 德比妞 |
[39:31] | Hey, 29 and a great year to follow. | 敬29岁这美好的一年 |
[39:33] | – Cheers. – Thank you. | -干杯 -谢谢 |
[39:36] | You’re not drinking, Angela? It’s on me. | 安琪拉 你没喝酒 这单算我的 |
[39:39] | No, no. I’m-I’m taking a little breather, | 不用 我最近不想喝酒 |
[39:41] | but happy birthday. | 不过还是要祝你生日快乐 |
[39:43] | And we should be paying for this. | 这单应该我们来买 |
[39:44] | No, no, no, no, no. You guys are broke now. | 不不不 你们现在破产了 |
[39:46] | It’s on me. | 我来付吧 |
[39:48] | I… came into a small windfall. | 我…得到了一小笔意外之财 |
[39:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:52] | And I have a little something for you. | 我还有点东西要给你 |
[39:55] | I shouldn’t be holding onto this. | 我不应该拿着这个 |
[39:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:00] | – Oh, man. – Wendell, this is not necessary. | -伙计 -温德尔 这没必要 |
[40:03] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[40:04] | It’s fine. | 不要紧 |
[40:13] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:14] | Hey, the Pope covered up the cherubs at the Sistine Chapel | 教皇也曾下令重绘西斯廷教堂穹顶 |
[40:17] | and that was Michelangelo. | 那可是米开朗琪罗的原作啊 |
[40:18] | – Thanks, man. – You ruined that. | -谢了 -你毁了这画 |
[40:20] | That was really beautiful. | 那画原本很漂亮 |
[40:22] | I’m sure that it was. | 我百分之百相信 |
[40:23] | Hey, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[40:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:40] | Oh, I just made it through his legs. | 我刚刚从他腿中间打过去了 |
[40:43] | That was so much fun. | 太好玩啦 |
[40:51] | Dad, look at me on the slide. | 爸爸 看我玩滑滑梯 |
[40:52] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[40:54] | Booth is a Catholic. | 布斯是天主教徒 |
[40:56] | In most ways, he is quite religious. | 大部分时候 他还是很虔诚的 |
[41:00] | Okay… Why are we spying on children at a carnival? | 好吧 我们为什么要在嘉年华偷看孩子们 |
[41:04] | Sick children. | 生病的孩子们 |
[41:06] | Booth did all of that. | 这些都是布斯做的 |
[41:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:10] | I think maybe it’s because Parker is in England | 我觉得也许是因为帕克在英国 |
[41:13] | or maybe because Christine is so healthy, but… | 或许是因为克里斯汀很健康 但是 |
[41:18] | Booth wanted to give these children a carnival. | 布斯想让这些孩子感受嘉年华 |
[41:22] | Why wouldn’t he want us to know he’s a great guy? | 他为什么不想让我们知道他是个心善的人 |
[41:27] | First Corinthians 13:4. | 《哥林多前书》十三章第四节 |
[41:29] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[41:30] | “Charity suffers long, and is kind; | “慈善是恒久忍耐 又赋恩慈 |
[41:33] | “Charity envies not; charity brags not itself, | 慈善是不嫉妒 慈善是不自夸 |
[41:37] | it is not puffed up.” | 不张狂” |
[41:38] | Booth takes that to mean that real charity is anonymous. | 布斯认为意思是真正的慈善是不留名的 |
[41:44] | He didn’t… even want me to know. | 他都不想让我知道 |
[41:47] | That little boy has an illness called neurofibromatosis. | 那个小男孩患有多发性神经纤维瘤 |
[41:51] | – It’s a… – I know what it is. I was worried. I… | -那是… -我知道 我很担心 |
[41:55] | I thought maybe Christine… | 我以为可能是克里斯汀… |
[41:57] | No. But she could. | 没有 但是她可能会有 |
[42:00] | It could happen to anyone. | 这病可能会发生在任何人身上 |
[42:02] | NF has no treatment. | 多发性神经纤维瘤没有疗法 |
[42:05] | There’s no cure. Not yet. | 不能治愈 到目前为止是这样 |
[42:08] | But Booth does what he can. | 但是布斯尽到了他的全力 |
[42:11] | Please don’t tell Booth that I showed you. | 拜托不要告诉布斯我带你来过 |
[42:14] | I just… I figured you’re the type of person | 我只是… 我知道你是那种 |
[42:16] | who would keep asking questions | 不寻求到真相 |
[42:18] | until you found out the truth. | 就不会停止追寻的人 |
[42:21] | So now you can stop. | 所以现在你可以停下了 |
[42:23] | Booth’s a good man. | 布斯是个好人 |
[42:28] | Booth is a very good man. | 布斯是一个非常好的人 |