时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The victim was found on the rocks | 死者是在新河峡大桥下的 |
[00:05] | underneath the New River Gorge Bridge. | 石头上被发现的 |
[00:07] | Slanted temporal bone, | 倾斜的颞骨 |
[00:09] | prominent nasal spine, | 突出的鼻棘 |
[00:11] | and the ectocrancial suture closure indicate | 头骨创后闭合都表明 |
[00:13] | the decedent is male, late 30s, | 死者为男性 三十岁晚期 |
[00:16] | early 40s. | 到四十岁出头 |
[00:17] | Nice call. | 很不错 |
[00:19] | The way he’s broken up, | 他摔成这幅粉身碎骨的模样 |
[00:20] | I’d have ID’d him as Humpty Dumpty. | 我应该叫他汉普蒂·邓普蒂 |
[00:21] | The only fracturing I’ve seen like this is from a skydiver | 我只在一位跳伞员身上看到这样的骨折 |
[00:24] | whose chute didn’t open. | 因为他的降落伞没有打开 |
[00:26] | The New River Gorge Bridge. | 新河峡大桥 |
[00:28] | Ah, that thing is over 876 feet high. | 那座桥至少有876英尺高 |
[00:30] | We could be looking at a suicide. | 死者可能是自杀 |
[00:32] | He’s crawling with insects, | 他全身上下爬满了虫子 |
[00:34] | so time of death should be simple. | 所以 确定死亡时间应该不难 |
[00:35] | I’d say it looks like maybe five or six days. | 我认为死亡时间为五到六天前 |
[00:38] | I have enough tissue for DNA and a tox screen. | 我有足够的人体组织做DNA和毒理检测 |
[00:42] | Some of the heart muscle has been recently damaged. | 他的心肌最近才受到了伤害 |
[00:44] | Hey, if I was falling 876 feet, | 如果我从867英尺高的地方掉下来 |
[00:47] | I’d have a heart attack, too. | 我也会心脏病发作的 |
[00:48] | How soon can you examine the tissue | 你到底需要多长时间检查人体组织 |
[00:50] | and clean the bones? | 然后清理骨骼 |
[00:51] | A few hours. You can go home. | 几个小时 你可以回家了 |
[00:53] | Then I will put Christine to bed. | 那我先回家哄克里斯汀睡觉 |
[00:56] | Perhaps she’ll enjoy hearing Humpty Dumpty. | 我想她可能会喜欢听汉普蒂·邓普蒂的故事 |
[01:02] | So, you know, I’m thinking maybe next month | 我在想 下个月我们一家三口或许可以 |
[01:05] | me, you and Christine, we could rent a cabin | 在帕默河河边租下一间小木屋 |
[01:07] | at, uh, Palmer River and we can go fishing, huh? | 然后我们来一次钓鱼之旅 怎么样 |
[01:10] | She’s 14 months old, Booth. | 她才十四个月大 布斯 |
[01:12] | She enjoys the comforts of home | 她在家里呆着 绝对比 |
[01:13] | far more than she would a cabin in the woods. | 在一间树林里的小木屋要舒服得多 |
[01:16] | Oh, come on. You don’t know that. | 拜托 你不懂 |
[01:17] | There has been copious research done by pediatricians | 儿科医生和认知专家们已经做过无数研究 |
[01:20] | – and cognitive specialists that… – Bones. | -这些研究都证实了我的说法 -骨头 |
[01:22] | It’s a family thing, all right? | 这是一次家庭活动 好吗 |
[01:23] | All of us will be together. | 我们一家人在一起 |
[01:24] | It’s impractical, Booth. | 你的想法不切实际 布斯 |
[01:26] | Sometimes it’s good not to be practical. | 有时候活得太现实不是件好事 |
[01:29] | Sometimes it’s good just to have fun, right? | 有时 开开心心玩一玩挺好的 |
[01:31] | Create memories. | 为将来创造美好的回忆 |
[01:32] | Christine wouldn’t retain conscious access | 克里斯汀才十四个月大 现在发生的事 |
[01:35] | to a memory made at 14 months. | 她根本什么都记不住 |
[01:36] | The neural network… | 神经网络 |
[01:37] | I’m sorry. What is it with you, huh? | 不好意思 你到底是怎么回事 |
[01:40] | – Why are you angry? – Why? | -你为什么生气啊 -为什么 |
[01:41] | Because sometimes I would just like us to do something | 有时候我就是希望我们一家可以做点什么 |
[01:43] | without you having to ask, you know, | 而不用事事都请教 |
[01:45] | some scientist if it’s okay. | 无关紧要的科学家 这样做到底好不好 |
[01:47] | I don’t want to fight in front of Christine. | 我不想在克里斯汀面前跟你吵架 |
[01:49] | Why? She won’t be able to access her memory, huh? | 为什么 她现在不是什么都记不住吗 |
[01:51] | Why are you so afraid to be spontaneous? | 为什么你这么害怕活得随性一点 |
[01:54] | You want Christine to grow up like that? | 你也想让克里斯汀活得这么畏首畏尾的吗 |
[01:55] | Oh, so now I’m a bad mother? | 这么说 我是个坏妈妈了 |
[01:57] | No! No. I’m not saying that at all. | 不对 不对 我不是这个意思 |
[01:59] | Then why don’t you put her to bed | 那你为什么不哄她睡觉 |
[02:00] | and I will go back to the lab and finish my work. | 然后我回到实验室继续完成我的工作 |
[02:02] | Oh-ho, wait a second. | 等一等 |
[02:04] | You’re really misunderstanding me here. | 你可真的是误解我了 |
[02:06] | You’ve been quite clear, Booth. | 你说得清清楚楚 布斯 |
[02:08] | Being rational makes me no fun and a bad mother. | 我很理性 所以不仅无趣还是个坏妈妈 |
[02:10] | I didn’t say that! | 我没那么说 |
[02:11] | I said that you’re not spontaneous. | 我是说你活得不够随性 |
[02:13] | There’s a difference there! | 这二者之间是有区别的 |
[02:14] | Is this spontaneous enough for you? Good-bye! | 现在对你来说够随性了吧 再见 |
[02:18] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:28] | Civilization is based on rational thought. | 人类文明建立在理性思维之上 |
[02:31] | There is no certainty without evidence. | 一切要以证据说话 |
[02:34] | To dismiss the empirical | 要用愚蠢的感情主义 |
[02:37] | with foolish emotionalism… | 解除经验主义 |
[02:38] | Somebody’s burning the midnight oil. | 有人在点灯熬油开夜车啊 |
[02:41] | Oil hasn’t been used | 近一百年来 |
[02:42] | as a light source for over 100 years, Hal. | 人类才用油作为灯的燃料 哈尔 |
[02:45] | I thought someone was here with you. | 我以为有人在这里陪你 |
[02:46] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[02:47] | No, I-I was… I was making notes. | 我 我正在做笔记 |
[02:50] | Hey, you gonna be here long? | 你要在这里待很久吗 |
[02:51] | I got to mark it in the log book. | 我要在值班日记里标注出来 |
[02:53] | – A few hours. – So… | -个把小时 -所以 |
[02:54] | What’s the story with this guy? | 这个人身上都发生了些什么故事呢 |
[02:56] | Initially, indications were that he jumped from a bridge. | 首先 种种迹象表明他从一座桥上跳下 |
[02:59] | But since he suffered a prior heart attack | 但鉴于他在此之前罹患心脏病 |
[03:01] | and, given that he landed on his back, the injuries | 而且他是后背着地 |
[03:04] | to his right supraorbital margin… | 他右侧眶上缘上的伤口 |
[03:06] | You know I don’t know what you’re saying, right? | 你知道其实我听不懂你在说什么 对吧 |
[03:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:10] | Simply put: it appears as if he was murdered | 简单来说 死者看上去像是死于谋杀 |
[03:13] | and then thrown from the bridge to obscure that fact. | 凶手将尸体从桥上抛下掩盖罪恶真相 |
[03:17] | And with that I’ll resume my important duties | 然后 我该继续自己的重要职责 |
[03:19] | and go check the bathroom. | 接着 去查看洗手间 |
[03:21] | Have a good night. | 今宵多珍重 |
[04:17] | Victim appears to have good skeletal health, | 除了从桥上落下造成的伤害 |
[04:19] | aside from the injuries from the fall. | 受害者的骨骼看上去非常健康 |
[04:24] | Hal, I’m working right now. I-I can’t talk. | 哈尔 我现在在工作 不便与你聊天 |
[04:27] | Hal? | 哈尔 |
[04:42] | Bones. Bones, you here? | 骨头 骨头 你在吗 |
[04:45] | Look, I’m sorry, all right? | 听着 我错了 好吗 |
[04:46] | You’re the best mother in the world. | 你是世界上最好的妈妈 |
[04:48] | I miss you. Christine misses you. | 我想你了 克里斯汀也想你了 |
[04:51] | Bones? | 骨头 |
[04:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[04:55] | Oh, my God. Bones. | 上帝啊 骨头 |
[04:58] | Bones, Bones, are you all right? All right. | 骨头 骨头 你还好吗 没事 |
[05:00] | Just stay with me here. | 保持清醒 |
[05:02] | Bones, stay with me! | 骨头 保持清醒 |
[05:04] | Yeah, this is Agent Booth. | 是的 我是布斯探员 |
[05:05] | Listen, I need an ambulance at the Jeffersonian, | 听着 杰斐逊实验室需要救护车 |
[05:07] | in the bone room. Now. | 人在尸骸存放屋 立刻就要 |
[05:09] | Now! | 马上 |
[05:10] | Okay, stay with me, Bones. Is anyone here? | 骨头 你要保持清醒 有人吗 |
[05:12] | I need some help! | 我需要帮助 |
[05:13] | Just stay with me, okay? | 保持清醒 好吗 |
[05:14] | Everything’s gonna be fine. Stay with me. | 一切都会没事的 保持清醒 |
[05:16] | Bones, wake up. Stay with me. You gotta fight. | 骨头 醒醒 保持清醒 你得撑住 |
[05:19] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[05:20] | All right? Just… | 好吗 保持 |
[05:21] | Okay, Christine. | 没事 克里斯汀 |
[05:40] | Hello, Tempe. | 你好 坦普瑞 |
[05:47] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:25] | We’re at the hospital, Bones. | 我们已经到医院了 骨头 |
[06:26] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[06:28] | Systolic is 55. She’s brady at 30. | 心脏收缩压55 降到30她就危险了 |
[06:30] | – What’s that mean? – Sir, please step back. | -什么意思 -先生请退后 |
[06:32] | – What does that mean? – It means she’s | -什么意思 -这意味着 |
[06:33] | lost a lot of blood. Now, please, let us work. | 她失血过多 请让我们展开工作吧 |
[06:35] | Stay with me, all right, Bones? | 保持清醒 好吗骨头 |
[06:36] | You gotta fight. You gotta fight. | 你得挺住 挺住 |
[06:37] | Bones, you gotta fight! | 骨头 你要挺住 |
[06:39] | Christine’s… | 克里斯汀 |
[06:40] | Just stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[06:41] | Stay with me! | 保持神志清醒 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:48] | I understand what’s happening. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[06:49] | What’s happening? | 是怎么回事呢 |
[06:50] | I’m hallucinating. | 我产生幻觉了 |
[06:54] | Wow. Most people get shot and appear in another reality, | 大部分人被击中然后出现在另一个空间 |
[06:56] | they ask themselves if maybe they’re in heaven. | 通常他们会怀疑自己是不是上天堂了 |
[07:00] | I don’t believe in heaven. | 我不相信有天堂 |
[07:01] | And yet here you are, | 但你现在就在这里 |
[07:02] | having a conversation with your dead mother. | 与你死去的妈妈交谈 |
[07:04] | You aren’t actually here, Mom. | 你也并非真的就在这里 妈妈 |
[07:06] | I lost consciousness | 我失去了意识 |
[07:07] | while my adrenal system was working overtime. | 我的肾上腺系统正在超负荷运转 |
[07:10] | My brain is struggling to make sense of what’s happened. | 我的大脑正在努力理清事情的来龙去脉 |
[07:14] | The house is exactly as I remember it. | 这个家和我记忆中的一模一样 |
[07:17] | Dad’s Barcalounger, | 爸的苏丹式躺椅 |
[07:20] | the horrible bouquet floral sofa… | 难看的花卉图案的沙发 |
[07:23] | You helped me pick that out. | 那可是你和我一起选的 |
[07:24] | You said you liked flowers. | 你说你喜欢花 |
[07:29] | Guess I’ve changed. | 我不是以前的我了 |
[07:30] | You most definitely have changed. | 你确实不是了 |
[07:35] | Tell me about your life. | 跟我说说你现在的生活 |
[07:37] | Since you are nothing more than a projection of my imagination, | 既然你出自我的想象 |
[07:41] | you know everything about me already. | 我的一切你早已知道了 |
[07:43] | Come on. Humor me. | 拜托 迁就我一下嘛 |
[07:50] | I’m with a man. | 我和一个男人在一起 |
[07:54] | I have a daughter. | 我有一个女儿 |
[07:55] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[07:59] | Christine. | 克里斯汀 |
[08:01] | Her name is Christine. | 她叫克里斯汀 |
[08:04] | I’m honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[08:06] | And the man? | 这个男人呢 |
[08:08] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[08:10] | I love them both very much. | 我非常爱他们俩人 |
[08:16] | I have to get back to them. | 我得回到他们身边 |
[08:17] | Oh, Tempe, I’m afraid it’s not your decision. | 坦普瑞 恐怕这不能由你决定 |
[08:20] | Whose decision is it? | 那是谁来决定 |
[08:23] | You know what I’m going to say. | 你知道我要说什么 |
[08:25] | This is not real. | 这不是现实 |
[08:29] | You are still the most stubborn creature | 你还是上帝的绿土上 |
[08:32] | on God’s green earth. | 最固执的人 |
[08:34] | I do not… | 我不 |
[08:36] | believe in God! | 相信上帝 |
[08:39] | I have to get back! | 我必须回去 |
[08:52] | Her pressure’s back up. | 她的血压又上升了 |
[08:53] | Hemoglobin level? | 血红蛋白水平多少 |
[08:54] | Still below six. | 还是在六以下 |
[08:55] | Her superior mesenteric artery’s been partially torn. | 她的肠系膜上动脉部分受损 |
[08:57] | You need to go up on the vasopresser. | 你得注射更多的血管加压药 |
[08:59] | Thank you, Dr. Saroyan. | 谢谢你的建议 瑟罗博士 |
[09:00] | We’d have never guessed that ourselves. | 我们可真没想到这一招 |
[09:02] | I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:03] | She’s my friend and I’d really rather | 她是我的朋友 我只是不想 |
[09:04] | not have her end up in my autopsy room. | 看见她躺在我的解剖室里 |
[09:07] | I apologize. You give us any damn advice you please. | 我也抱歉 你有什么建议尽管说 |
[09:09] | I’ll just feel a lot better when we find that bullet. | 只是我们还没有找出子弹 我有点烦躁 |
[09:12] | Nothing is showing on the X-rays. | X光片上也看不到 |
[09:13] | But that’s crazy. | 这怎么可能 |
[09:14] | That we agree on | 是啊 怎么可能 |
[09:16] | because there’s also no exit wound. | 又没有发现子弹穿出的伤口 |
[09:17] | The bullet has to be behind some bone. | 子弹一定在某根骨头的后面 |
[09:19] | When she’s stable, we take a bunch | 她情况稳定之后 我们再从 |
[09:21] | more X-rays from different angles. | 不同的角度照更多的X光片 |
[09:22] | She’s in V-tach. | 室性心动过速 |
[09:23] | Damn it…defibrillator. | 该死 给我除颤仪 |
[09:25] | Get that separator out now! | 快把分离器拿出来 |
[09:32] | Clear! | 已离开 |
[09:34] | Please. Please… | 拜托 拜托 |
[09:37] | Clear! | 已离开 |
[09:39] | I hate to say “I told you so”, | 我早就告诉过你了 |
[09:41] | but it’s not your decision. | 这事不能由你决定 |
[09:55] | Why am I in these clothes? | 我为什么穿着这样的衣服 |
[09:56] | You always loved that sweater. | 你一直很喜欢这件羊毛衫 |
[09:58] | I was wearing it when you left. | 你离开我的时候我也穿的这件 |
[10:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:04] | I have to get back. | 我必须回去 |
[10:07] | How’s your father? | 你父亲最近怎样 |
[10:10] | I have to go back. I have a daughter. | 我必须回去 我有个女儿 |
[10:13] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[10:15] | Once I had to leave my daughter behind too. | 曾经我也不得不离开我的女儿 |
[10:20] | I’m pretty sure it killed me. | 伤透了我的心 |
[10:23] | You had to leave us, Mom. | 妈妈 你那时没的选择 |
[10:25] | You did what you had to do for Russ and me. | 为了我和拉斯 你不得不这么做 |
[10:27] | We understand. | 我们明白 |
[10:28] | No, see, this is your one small problem, | 不 不对 这就是你的问题所在 |
[10:30] | is that you think that you can understand things | 你总认为你能明白那些 |
[10:32] | that are simply not understandable. | 其实我们根本无法明白的事 |
[10:39] | They throw you for a loop. | 有时事情会打你个措手不及 |
[10:44] | – Throw me for a loop? – Yes. | -打我个措手不及 -是的 |
[10:59] | Seeley? | 瑟雷 |
[11:03] | She’s stable. | 她状况稳定了 |
[11:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:08] | Her heart stopped. | 她的心脏曾停跳 |
[11:11] | Twice. | 两次 |
[11:13] | – Twice? – But, she’s out of surgery. | -两次 -不管怎么说 手术已经结束了 |
[11:16] | Still critical. | 病情仍然危机 |
[11:17] | Thank God you weren’t five minutes later. | 谢天谢地你没有再晚五分钟才发现她 |
[11:18] | I know, it’s a miracle, right? | 真是个奇迹 是吧 |
[11:21] | Bones, she doesn’t believe in God. | 骨头 她不相信上帝 |
[11:23] | You know, since… | 自从… |
[11:25] | It’s the only explanation, right? | 可也只能这样解释 是吧 |
[11:27] | Well, for some reason, you got it into your head | 不知何故 你突然会想到去 |
[11:29] | that you had to see the woman you love. | 看看你最爱的人 |
[11:33] | Any word on the shooter? | 关于枪手 有任何线索吗 |
[11:34] | I don’t know. The security guard. | 不清楚 那位保安 |
[11:36] | He was also found dead on the second floor in the stairwell. | 有人在二楼的楼梯间发现了他的尸体 |
[11:38] | – Hal? – Yeah. | -哈尔吗 -对 |
[11:40] | But… | 可是 |
[11:41] | Why would anybody kill Hal? | 为什么会有人想杀哈尔呢 |
[11:42] | Don’t know. No one knows. | 我不知道 谁也不知道 |
[11:43] | There was nothing touched. There was nothing disturbed. | 什么也没被碰 什么也没被打乱 |
[11:45] | There’s got to be some kind of a connection here. | 这之间一定有什么关联 |
[11:47] | Well, I need to go back to the lab. | 我得回实验室去 |
[11:49] | I’ll autopsy Hal, | 给哈尔验尸 |
[11:50] | and if I can find the bullet in him, | 如果能在他身体里发现子弹 |
[11:52] | that’ll give us a jump on Dr. Brennan’s attacker. | 就能更快的找到布纳恩博士的攻击者 |
[11:54] | What? Why? | 什么意思 为什么 |
[11:57] | Because there is no bullet in Brennan. | 布纳恩体内没有子弹 |
[12:00] | And no exit wound. | 没有子弹穿出的伤口 |
[12:02] | That’s not possible, Cam. | 这不可能啊 凯 |
[12:03] | It’s-it’s…it’s got to be | 一定 一定是一颗 |
[12:05] | a small caliber, maybe a .22 | 小子弹 也许直径有22毫米 |
[12:06] | stuck behind the ribs. | 卡肋骨的后面了 |
[12:07] | Seeley, they’re bring her out in a few minutes. | 瑟雷 他们马上就会带她出来了 |
[12:10] | Your place is here, with her. | 你应该留在这里陪她 |
[12:13] | Not out working the case. | 而不是去破案 |
[12:15] | – I know, right, okay. – Okay. | -我知道 好 -很好 |
[12:17] | All right. | 就这样吧 |
[12:36] | It’s Dr. Brennan’s blood. | 布纳恩博士的血 |
[12:37] | I can’t believe that she survived this. | 真难想象她竟幸免于难 |
[12:40] | I wonder if it has something to do | 会不会和她正在 |
[12:41] | with this case Brennan was working? | 研究的案子有关 |
[12:43] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[12:44] | Unless I’m one of your prime suspects. | 除非我是你的主要嫌疑犯之一 |
[12:46] | Clark, hey, man. | 克拉克 兄弟 你好啊 |
[12:47] | Stepping in on the bones stuff. | 插手这些骨头的事情 |
[12:48] | This could be dangerous. | 或许会带来危险 |
[12:50] | Yeah, well, my middle name is danger. | 是吗 我的中名可就是危险 |
[12:53] | – It’s actually Thomas, but… – Thomas. | -其实是托马斯 管他呢 -托马斯 |
[12:55] | His name’s Thomas Edison. | 他的名字是托马斯·埃迪森[爱迪生] |
[12:57] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[13:00] | Oh, hey, so, how’s Booth? | 布斯如何 |
[13:04] | Holding up. | 还算好 |
[13:06] | Did you call Clark? | 你叫克拉克来的吗 |
[13:07] | No, he actually showed up on his own. | 没有 他自己来的 |
[13:16] | Here’s something Dr. Brennan must’ve found | 这一定是布纳恩博士被枪击前 |
[13:17] | just before she got shot. | 刚发现的东西 |
[13:19] | Tiny and metallic. | 很小的金属 |
[13:20] | ‘Kay, well, that’ll be my department. | 行 那就交给我研究吧 |
[13:22] | Maybe you can find something. | 或许你能有什么突破 |
[13:24] | Why, what’s wrong? | 为何这么说 怎么了 |
[13:24] | Preliminary X-rays showed no bullet in Hal. | 初步的X光片显示哈尔的身体里没有子弹 |
[13:27] | No bullet in Hal, | 哈尔身体里没有子弹 |
[13:29] | no bullet in Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士身体里也没有子弹 |
[13:30] | – What? They were both shot. – That’s correct. | -什么 可他们都被枪击了 -没错 |
[13:33] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 不合逻辑啊 |
[13:34] | Big entry wound, no exit wound, | 很大的射入口 却没有穿出身体的痕迹 |
[13:36] | white cauterized tissue, and a vanishing bullet. | 被烧灼的白色脂肪组织 消失的子弹 |
[13:39] | It doesn’t make any sense at all. | 完全不合逻辑 |
[14:08] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[14:09] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[14:12] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[14:14] | Where… | 这是… |
[14:17] | – What happened? – Just relax. All right? | -发生什么事了 -放松点 好吗 |
[14:20] | You’re in the hospital. | 这里是医院 |
[14:22] | All right? You were shot. | 你被枪击了 |
[14:25] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[14:28] | I had a dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[14:30] | I didn’t understand– | 我没能明白– |
[14:31] | You don’t have to understand, okay? | 你不必明白 好吗 |
[14:33] | Everything’s gonna be okay now. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[14:36] | – All right? – It was cold. | -别担心 -好冷 |
[14:38] | When I was shot. | 中枪的时候好冷 |
[14:38] | Well, that happens, all right? | 冷是正常的 |
[14:40] | You lost a lot of blood. | 你流了好多好多血 |
[14:41] | Not from blood loss. | 不是因为大量失血 |
[14:43] | Cold at the wound site. | 是伤口处感觉好冷 |
[14:46] | Here you go, Booth. | 我来了 布斯 |
[14:47] | She’s up. | 她醒了 |
[14:49] | – Oh, my God, Tempe. – Easy. | -天哪 小坦 -别紧张 |
[14:51] | I’m okay, Dad. | 爸爸 我没事 |
[14:53] | – You flatlined. – Max, | -你的心脏都停跳了 -马克思 |
[14:55] | – she doesn’t need to know the details. – Where’s Christine? | -她没必要知道那么多 -克里斯汀在哪 |
[14:57] | I thought I heard her with you when you found me. | 你找到我的时候 我听到她和你在一起了 |
[15:01] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[15:01] | She’s in day care. | 她在日托中心 |
[15:03] | I’ll take good care of her. I’ll pick her up. | 我会把她接走好好照顾的 |
[15:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:07] | Look, did you see anything before you got shot? | 你中枪之前看到什么了吗 |
[15:10] | No. | 没有 |
[15:11] | I, um, was wearing my… | 当时 我戴着.. |
[15:14] | magnification headgear. | 放大镜头盔 |
[15:16] | It was a blur. | 根本看不清楚 |
[15:17] | That guard was there. | 保安也在那里 |
[15:19] | Hal– he was there. | 哈尔 他也在 |
[15:23] | Hal was killed. | 哈尔死了 |
[15:27] | God. | 天哪 |
[15:31] | Did they recover the bullet from me? | 他们从我身上取出子弹了吗 |
[15:33] | There was no bullet. There was no exit wound. | 你体内没有子弹 也没有子弹射出口 |
[15:35] | What? | 什么 |
[15:35] | – That’s impossible. – I know. | -不可能的 -我知道 |
[15:36] | Cam and the others are all over it. | 凯和其他人都检查过了 |
[15:38] | – I should help. – Oh, no, no. | -我自己来 -别动 |
[15:40] | – I told you she’d try. – Listen, the doctor said | -我就说过她会这样 -听着 医生说 |
[15:42] | that you shouldn’t move, understand? | 你现在不能随便动 好吗 |
[15:50] | When I flatlined, how… | 我的心脏… |
[15:52] | how long before my heart started beating again? | 停跳了有多久 |
[15:55] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[15:57] | You were dead for two minutes. | 你都死过两分钟了 |
[16:03] | These are the people who were in the building last night. | 这些人昨晚都在这里 |
[16:05] | – The suspects. – Witnesses. | -都有嫌疑 -他们是目击证人 |
[16:07] | Everything points to someone who fled after the shooting. | 所有证据表明 罪犯开枪后潜逃了 |
[16:09] | So, we’re hoping one of these people saw him. | 所以我们希望有人看到了罪犯 |
[16:12] | You know, psychologically speaking, a shooter… | 从心理学的角度上讲 开枪的人… |
[16:14] | You offered to help and I appreciate that, | 你能帮我 我很感激 |
[16:16] | but this is my investigation, Lance. | 但兰斯 调查是由我负责的 |
[16:18] | Okay, I’m just asking you to keep an open mind. | 好的 我只是希望你摒弃个人成见 |
[16:21] | Did you find anything on Hal the security guard? | 关于保安哈尔 你们有什么发现吗 |
[16:24] | He was new, only been here about six months. | 他是新来的 只在这里工作了六个月 |
[16:26] | His badge was used to access the lab | 枪击事件发生时 有人用了他的徽章 |
[16:28] | at the time of the shooting. | 进了实验室 |
[16:29] | What about the security cameras? | 监控录像里有发现吗 |
[16:30] | All disabled prior to the shooting. | 案发前 所有监控都被关掉了 |
[16:32] | That’s why we’re hoping | 所以我们才指望着 |
[16:33] | one of these people can help us. | 这些人能帮上我们 |
[16:38] | – She’s awake. – Yes. | -她醒了 -太好了 |
[16:40] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:41] | Booth wants us to tell him | 布斯要我们把所有发现 |
[16:42] | – about anything that we find. – So far, | -都告诉他 -目前为止 |
[16:44] | the guard hasn’t given us much. | 那个保安身上的有力线索不多 |
[16:46] | Gunshot wound to the abdomen, massive internal bleeding, | 下腹部中枪 大量内出血 |
[16:48] | but no bullet. And no exit wound. | 没有子弹 没有子弹射出伤 |
[16:50] | Same as Dr. B.– there’s a clear trajectory but nothing. | 和布纳恩一样 有明显的弹道没子弹 |
[16:54] | She said it was cold when she was shot. | 她说她中枪的时候伤口很冷 |
[16:57] | But most victims describe it as a burning sensation. | 而大多数枪伤者都会有伤口灼热感 |
[16:59] | How is it possible to shoot two people and not find a bullet? | 两个人中枪却都没子弹 怎么可能呢 |
[17:03] | When you eliminate the possible, you are left with the truth, | 排除了所有可能性之后 你就会发现真相了 |
[17:06] | no matter how improbable. | 无论真相是多么不可思议 |
[17:08] | What are suggesting, Dr. Hodgins? | 你有何高见呢 哈金斯博士 |
[17:10] | Have you ever heard of an ice bullet? | 你听说过冰块子弹吗 |
[17:11] | An ice bullet? | 什么冰块子弹 |
[17:12] | That’s been posited for years, | 这种子弹 人们已经设想了多年 |
[17:14] | but no one’s ever fired one successfully. | 但从没有人成功发射出一枚冰块子弹 |
[17:16] | But it’s technically possible | 严格地来说 有这种可能性 |
[17:17] | and it would explain why no bullet was found in either body. | 而且正好能解释为什么两人体内都没有子弹 |
[17:20] | Do you have any other theories? | 还有别的假设吗 |
[17:21] | No. | 没有了 |
[17:23] | Set up the test. | 做个试验调试一下 |
[17:24] | Someone’s got to be the first, right? | 一定有人第一个成功了 |
[17:30] | You were working last night? | 昨天晚上你在工作吗 |
[17:31] | I had to catalog some papyrus Hellenistic epigrams. | 我在编录希腊短诗的纸莎草纸 |
[17:34] | We’re doing an exhibit on the Posiddipus Scroll. | 我们正在举办一个纸莎草纸诗展 |
[17:37] | I slept in my office last night. | 昨晚我睡在办公室里 |
[17:39] | I am the chief of restoration, so I often work late. | 我是模型修复组的组长 经常工作到很晚 |
[17:41] | My shift ended at 6:00. Hal Bennett was my replacement. | 我六点下班 哈尔·贝内特来接我的班 |
[17:44] | Did you hear a shot? | 你听到枪声了吗 |
[17:45] | – Or see anything strange? – Nothing. | -有没有什么可疑的地方 -没有 |
[17:48] | I-I wear headphones. | 我正戴着耳机 |
[17:49] | Listen to classical music. | 听古典音乐呢 |
[17:51] | My office is next to the air conditioner. | 我的办公室紧挨着空调呢 |
[17:52] | I can’t hear a thing. | 我什么都听不到 |
[17:53] | There was a man in the hall when I went for coffee, | 我去喝咖啡的时候 看到大厅里有个男人 |
[17:57] | he was leering at me. | 他色迷迷地看着我 |
[18:00] | Maybe he had a thing for Dr. Brennan. | 也许他对布纳恩博士图谋不轨呢 |
[18:02] | I was at the coffee machine and she walks up | 我在买咖啡 她就走了过来 |
[18:03] | wearing this tight skirt. What am I supposed to do? | 还穿着紧身裙 我能怎么办 |
[18:06] | Not stare? | 就不能看看吗 |
[18:07] | Hal was just with us six months. | 哈尔和我们一起工作了六个月 |
[18:08] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[18:11] | Maybe a little clumsy. | 虽然有点笨手笨脚的 |
[18:12] | Clumsy how? | 哪里笨了 |
[18:13] | I once saw him trip and fire his Taser into the floor. | 有次我看到他绊倒了 还对着地板开了一枪 |
[18:16] | Is there any indication | 你有没有发现 |
[18:17] | that Hal could’ve been mixed up | 哈尔被卷入一些 |
[18:18] | in something illegal here? | 违法事件中呢 |
[18:20] | Look, man, I keep to myself. | 我向来都独来独往 |
[18:21] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[18:24] | I thought one of them would be able to help. | 我还以为有人能帮到我们呢 |
[18:26] | They’re all on different floors | 他们都在不同楼层工作 |
[18:28] | or down a locked corridor. | 或是在封锁走廊的楼下 |
[18:29] | Or so they say. | 所以他们说… |
[18:32] | – You okay? – Look. | -你还好吗 -听着 |
[18:33] | I’m usually objective, but they all look guilty to me. | 我通常看人都很客观 我觉得他们都有嫌疑 |
[18:36] | Everyone does. | 每个人都有 |
[18:37] | Look, this case is personal for you. | 这个案子牵扯到了你身边的人 |
[18:39] | It’s natural to lose perspective. | 有这种主观的想法 也是正常的 |
[18:41] | – I’m the shrink, okay? – I know. | -我是精神病专家好吗 -我知道 |
[18:43] | I’m just being a friend. | 我是从朋友的角度来关心你 |
[18:52] | That’s it? That’s all we have? | 就只有这些发现吗 |
[18:54] | – The ice bullet and the metal fragment– – Yeah, for now. | -冰子弹和金属碎片 -对 目前是这样 |
[18:56] | 27 people working on this and we have nothing, Sweets. | 小甜甜 27个人都研究不出什么结果 |
[19:00] | Look, I know how frustrating this must be. | 我能了解你现在有多沮丧 |
[19:01] | Really? Do you? ‘Cause you don’t. | 你真的了解吗 当然不能 |
[19:03] | I don’t think you do. | 你不会理解我现在的心情 |
[19:05] | Everyone’s doing their best, Booth. | 布斯 大家都尽力了 |
[19:08] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[19:08] | – She’s improving. – And you? | -正在恢复 -你呢 |
[19:10] | We had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[19:12] | Before she got shot. | 就在她受伤之前 |
[19:14] | That’s why she was at the lab. | 所以她才会跑去实验室 |
[19:16] | She thought I said that she was a bad mother. | 她以为我在指责她不是个好母亲 |
[19:18] | She just misunderstood what I was saying. | 她误会了我的话 |
[19:20] | – I’m sorry. – I mean, what if that was | -真是可惜 -如果这次她死了 |
[19:22] | the last thing that she thought? | 我就再也没有机会向她解释了 |
[19:23] | – I mean, she’s a great mother. – Oh, yeah, I know. | -她一直都是个好妈妈 -是的 |
[19:26] | Why would I say something like that? | 我怎么能对她说那样的话呢 |
[19:28] | I think what you’re really asking is | 我想你真正应该思考的是 |
[19:30] | how could something like this have happened? | 为什么会发生这样的事情呢 |
[19:33] | We’ll find out. | 我们会找到答案的 |
[19:40] | I found a tiny antemortem puncture | 我在胸骨上发现了一处很小的穿刺伤 |
[19:42] | on the sternum | 是死者临死前受的伤 |
[19:43] | that fits perfectly with the metal fragment | 布纳恩博士放在显微镜下的金属碎片 |
[19:44] | that Dr. Brennan placed under the microscope. | 正好同这个伤口吻合 |
[19:46] | And you’re sure it came from a piece of Taser prong? | 你能确定这块碎片来自于泰瑟抢吗 |
[19:53] | It’s a perfect match to the type of Taser Hal was issued. | 就是哈尔配的那种泰瑟枪 完全吻合 |
[19:56] | The victim must’ve been shot at close range | 受害人一定是受到了近距离射击 |
[19:57] | for it to be embedded in the sternum. | 所以碎片才会射进胸骨里 |
[19:59] | Multiple shocks with a Taser | 用泰瑟枪连续射击 |
[20:01] | have been known to induce ventricular fibrillation, | 会诱发心室纤维性颤动 |
[20:03] | which could cause cardiac arrest. | 从而导致心脏骤停 |
[20:07] | I got it. | 我有发现了 |
[20:09] | His height and the facial reconstruction | 根据他的身高和面部重建 |
[20:11] | gave us a match on the bridge victim: | 我找到了符合大桥死者特征的人 |
[20:14] | Johannes Groot. | 约翰内斯·格罗特 |
[20:15] | So it’s possible | 有没有可能 |
[20:16] | that Hal the security guard killed Johannes Groot? | 杀约翰内斯·格罗特的人警卫哈尔 |
[20:19] | It would explain why Hal was so interested | 这能解释为什么哈尔对 |
[20:21] | in the body Brennan was working on, | 布纳恩鉴定的遗骸那么感兴趣 |
[20:22] | and in how the security cameras got shut off. | 还有为什么监控录像被关闭了 |
[20:25] | Okay, but then who killed Hal? | 好吧 那之后杀了哈尔的又是谁 |
[20:27] | And why? | 为了什么 |
[20:37] | Johannes Groot. What is that? Dutch? | 约翰内斯·格罗特 是哪里人 荷兰吗 |
[20:39] | I don’t see any wooden shoes. | 我没看到木鞋啊 |
[20:42] | Groot had a thing for planes. | 格罗特很喜欢飞机 |
[20:44] | Well, yeah, he was a sales rep for a jet leasing company. | 他是一家喷气机租赁公司的销售代表 |
[20:48] | This is his company’s fleet. | 这是他公司的机队 |
[20:50] | What’s up your butt? | 发现什么古怪了吗 |
[20:51] | See that clock? | 看到这座钟了吗 |
[20:52] | Yes, that looks like a clock. | 看上去就像一座普通的钟 |
[20:54] | This is a Swiss Atmos clock. | 这是一座瑞士空气钟 |
[20:56] | It’s worth $10,000. | 价值一万美金 |
[20:58] | So what do you think? | 你觉得这是什么 |
[20:58] | A one-time extravagance? A gift? | 冲动性奢侈消费还是礼物 |
[21:01] | Beats me. | 难倒我了 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry we didn’t connect. | 很抱歉没有再联系你 |
[21:07] | You know, after we connected. | 自从上次碰面之后 |
[21:09] | How did you get from a clock to our failed romance? | 你是怎么从一座钟想到我们失败的恋情的 |
[21:12] | If you must know, a clock, time, | 如果你一定想知道 钟 时间 |
[21:15] | time passing, | 时间流逝 |
[21:16] | too much time passing, awkwardness. | 太多时间的流逝 尴尬的气氛 |
[21:18] | “Oh, God, she must hate me for not calling.” | 天呐 我没联系她 她一定恨死我了 |
[21:22] | “Why didn’t she call me?” | 为什么她不给我打电话呢 |
[21:23] | Wow. All that from a clock? | 这都是从那座钟上联想到的 |
[21:25] | You must have your own version | 对于我们之间到底发生了什么 |
[21:26] | of what happened between us, right? | 你肯定有自己的想法吧 |
[21:27] | We went out a couple of times. | 我们约会过几次 |
[21:29] | Went to bed once. It lacked fireworks. | 上过一次床 但缺少火花 |
[21:31] | Moving on. | 生活继续 |
[21:32] | Well, uh, normally I’m quite good in bed. | 一般来说我在床上都很行的 |
[21:35] | Daisy and I had just gotten out of a long-term relationship… | 黛西和我刚刚结束了一段长时间的感情 |
[21:39] | I know how you feel. | 我了解你的感受 |
[21:42] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[21:43] | You were right. | 你之前说的对 |
[21:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:45] | Uh, about our guy | 我是说你之前侧写受害者 |
[21:46] | having expensive taste, I mean. | 有很烧钱的兴趣爱好 |
[21:49] | These suits are bespoke. | 这些西装都是订做的 |
[21:52] | That means handmade– very expensive. | 意思是手工缝制的 非常昂贵 |
[21:53] | I know what that means. Totally know what that means. | 我知道 我完全知道这意味着什么 |
[21:56] | He’s living far above his salary. | 他的生活水准比收入高太多 |
[21:58] | Family money? | 是家里的钱吗 |
[21:59] | – Nope. So our guy’s crooked somehow. | -不是 -那就是他从歪门邪道里赚的 |
[22:03] | There was a struggle here. | 这里发生过打斗 |
[22:06] | Somebody hit this table pretty hard. | 有人重重地撞到了这个桌子 |
[22:10] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[22:11] | Confetti. | 纸片 |
[22:15] | Confetti with numbers on it? | 写着号码的纸片 |
[22:22] | I didn’t see who shot me. | 我没看见射伤我的人 |
[22:23] | I had the magnifier over my eyes, | 我眼睛上戴着放大镜 |
[22:25] | so all I saw was a shape. | 只能看到一个人形 |
[22:27] | Did the FBI find anything? | 联调局发现什么线索了吗 |
[22:30] | It’s your job to recover. | 你的任务是养伤 |
[22:32] | It’s everybody else’s job to figure out who shot you. | 找到枪手是其他人的任务 |
[22:36] | And did you know that if you fire a Taser, | 你知道当你启动电击枪的时候 |
[22:38] | it releases confetti | 它会掉出 |
[22:40] | that’s marked with a special tracking number? | 标有特殊跟踪号码的纸片吗 |
[22:43] | Yes. | 知道 |
[22:44] | Sweets and Sparling found Taser confetti | 斯维斯和斯帕林找到了一张电击枪纸片 |
[22:46] | matching Hal the security guard’s Taser. | 和保安哈尔的电击枪相符 |
[22:49] | Hal went to the first victim’s house, Tased him. | 哈尔去了第一个受害者的家 电晕了他 |
[22:53] | Killed him. | 杀了他 |
[22:53] | Groot’s heart gave out. | 格罗特的心脏证明这一点 |
[22:56] | Whoa, Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[22:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:58] | I feel… | 我觉得… |
[22:59] | What, pain? | 怎么 疼吗 |
[23:00] | I feel wonderful. | 我觉得好舒服 |
[23:02] | Brennan! | 布纳恩 |
[23:03] | Oh, my God! Brennan? | 天呐 布纳恩 |
[23:05] | Brennan?! Hey, hey, we need, we need a nurse in here! | 布纳恩 快来一个护士 |
[23:08] | Nurse, we need some help! | 护士 我们需要帮助 |
[23:15] | Do you remember the last time we saw each other? | 还记得我们最后一次见面的情形吗 |
[23:17] | Of course. I was 15. | 当然 我当时15岁 |
[23:21] | I went to bed | 我上床去睡觉 |
[23:21] | and I never saw you again. | 之后就再也没有见过你 |
[23:24] | But I survived. | 但我挺过来了 |
[23:28] | Of course you did. | 那是肯定的 |
[23:31] | We had a fight. | 我们吵了一架 |
[23:33] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[23:35] | We had a fight the night before you disappeared. | 在你失踪前一夜 我们吵了一架 |
[23:39] | We fought about a boy. | 是为了一个男生吵的 |
[23:41] | Scott something, right? | 叫斯科特什么的 对吧 |
[23:43] | Scott Morrison. | 斯科特·莫里森 |
[23:45] | You said that I was changing myself too much for him. | 你说我为他改变了太多 |
[23:47] | My clothes… | 穿的衣服… |
[23:48] | You started smoking cigarettes because he did. | 你开始抽烟 就因为他抽 |
[23:52] | I didn’t know that you knew that. | 我不知道你知道那事 |
[23:53] | And I told you that you were too dreamy and emotional, | 我说你太爱幻想 被情感左右 |
[23:57] | making decisions on what you felt | 依照感觉下决定 |
[23:59] | instead of using your brain. | 而不用头脑思考 |
[24:03] | You did that. | 你当时也这样 |
[24:08] | And you slapped my hand away. | 你一把拨走了我的手 |
[24:12] | And then I left and | 然后我就去睡觉 |
[24:15] | I never saw you again. | 从此再也没有见到你 |
[24:22] | I loved you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[24:26] | Oh, honey, I knew that. | 甜心 我知道 |
[24:32] | I hate that the last thing I did was slap your hand away. | 我真后悔最后对你做的事是拨走了你的手 |
[24:38] | It’s all right, Temperance. | 没事的 坦普瑞 |
[24:42] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:43] | Maybe that’s why you took my advice | 也许这就是为什么你听从了我的建议 |
[24:45] | and you never changed yourself for another person again… | 从此再也没有为其他人改变过自己 |
[24:49] | so you’d never be hurt. | 这样你就不会受伤 |
[24:54] | You tucked your heart away and you used your brain. | 你把心藏了起来 开始使用头脑 |
[25:21] | She’s waking up. | 她醒了 |
[25:23] | Thank God! | 感谢上帝 |
[25:24] | Here we go. | 这下没事了 |
[25:26] | Would you stop scaring us like that, please? | 你能别这样吓我们吗 |
[25:28] | Sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 爸爸 |
[25:30] | Did it throw you for a loop? | 这样让你坐立不安吗 |
[25:33] | What is it, Max? | 怎么了 马克斯 |
[25:36] | Her mother used to say that to me all the time. | 她妈妈就一直这么说 |
[25:40] | What happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:40] | You had a reaction to the antigens | 你对我们给你输的血液中的抗原 |
[25:42] | in the blood we gave you. | 产生了排异反应 |
[25:43] | Did you give her the wrong blood? | 你给她输错血了吗 |
[25:44] | No, we cross-matched her correctly | 不 我们给她动手术时 |
[25:46] | when we gave her blood during surgery. | 输的血液经过正确的血型交叉比对 |
[25:47] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这样说不通啊 |
[25:49] | Maybe you got it mixed up? | 也许你把血液弄混了 |
[25:50] | We double-checked every step of the supply line. | 我们复查了供应链上的每一步骤 |
[25:53] | Well, she’s gonna be all right, isn’t she? | 她会没事的对吧 |
[25:55] | We’re running some more tests now. | 我们正在进行其他的检测 |
[25:58] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[26:03] | Don’t look so worried. | 别这么担心 |
[26:05] | Booth, I… | 布斯 我… |
[26:11] | Okay, okay, I’m gonna get some coffee. | 好吧 我去喝杯咖啡 |
[26:13] | I’ll be back. | 去去就回 |
[26:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:18] | Booth, I… | 布斯 我… |
[26:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:21] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[26:26] | For some reason, | 不知怎么的 |
[26:27] | I feel like it’s you who keeps calling me back here. | 我觉得是你一直把我召唤回这里 |
[26:30] | Calling you back from where? | 从哪儿回来 |
[26:36] | I went to another place. | 我去了另一个地方 |
[26:41] | My mother is there. | 我的母亲在那儿 |
[26:45] | Okay… | 是吗 |
[26:47] | Obviously, I’m hallucinating, so… | 很明显我是产生幻觉了 |
[26:51] | Or, or she’s helping you. | 或者她是在帮助你 |
[26:55] | Look, you came back. That’s the main thing. | 你醒过来了 这是最重要的 |
[26:58] | You really think that I could actually be seeing my mother? | 你真的认为我能和我母亲见面吗 |
[27:04] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我相信 |
[27:10] | Bones, you okay? | 骨头 你还好吗 |
[27:14] | I just want to sleep for a little while. | 我只是想睡一会儿 |
[27:17] | Okay. Just… | 好的 就… |
[27:35] | So that’s an ice bullet? | 这就是冰制子弹吗 |
[27:36] | I’ve run into a myriad of problems | 用传统的黄铜外壳和火药 |
[27:38] | using a traditional brass jacket and gunpowder. | 我已经遇到一堆问题了 |
[27:41] | How many is a “Myriad” of problems? | “一堆”问题是多少 |
[27:44] | One, the heat generated | 首先 点燃火药 |
[27:45] | by the ignition of the gunpowder melts the ice bullet | 产生的热量会使冰制子弹 |
[27:47] | before it can leave the barrel. | 在离开枪管前就融化了 |
[27:48] | Two, an ice bullet is only a third as dense as lead. | 其次 冰制子弹密度只有铅的三分之一 |
[27:51] | In order for ice to penetrate, it has to move | 为了使冰制子弹穿透皮肤 它的速度 |
[27:53] | three times faster than a normal lead bullet. | 必须是普通铅制子弹的三倍 |
[27:55] | So a myriad is a lot. It sounds impossible. | 所以问题是有一堆 听上去不可行啊 |
[27:58] | Well, only if you define “Ice bullet” as frozen water | 如果你认为冰制子弹是水做的 |
[28:02] | and a “Gun” as a gun. | 而枪就是普通的枪 那确实不可行 |
[28:04] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:12] | The ice bullet shattered without even piercing the silicone. | 冰制子弹还没穿透硅树脂就破碎了 |
[28:15] | Yes, but what if the shooter were using a projectile | 但是 如果枪手使用的子弹 |
[28:17] | that was made out of a substance more dense than ice? | 是用比水密度更大的物质做的呢 |
[28:20] | Then the substance would leave traces in the body. | 那就应该在体内发现有微量物质残留 |
[28:22] | What if it were made of blood? | 如果子弹是用血液做的呢 |
[28:24] | A blood bullet? | 血制子弹 |
[28:24] | Centrifuged red blood cells. | 离心分离出的血红细胞 |
[28:27] | That would explain Dr. Brennan’s incompatibility reaction. | 那就能解释布纳恩博士的排斥反应了 |
[28:31] | Yeah. That’s what gave me the idea. | 是的 就是那个问题启发了我 |
[28:34] | See, her body reacted to the blood in the bullet. | 她的身体排斥子弹中的血液 |
[28:37] | Well, how did you get the blood cells | 那么 你是如何使将血细胞 |
[28:38] | cold enough to remain stable? | 降温到可以保持稳定的 |
[28:40] | I froze them in liquid hydrogen. | 我把它们在液氢里面冷冻 |
[28:42] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:52] | And no exit wound. | 没有射出伤口 |
[28:54] | So the blood from the bullet melts and mixes | 所以说子弹中的血液融化 |
[28:57] | with the victim’s blood. | 并和受害者的血液混合 |
[28:58] | Nobody ever tests the blood | 没有人检验过 |
[28:59] | on the floor of a crime scene for DNA or other markers. | 犯罪现场地板上血液的DNA或其他特征 |
[29:02] | They just sweep it away. | 他们就直接抹干净了 |
[29:04] | You are…! | 你真是… |
[29:08] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[29:16] | I looked at the guard’s X-rays again. | 我又检查了一遍这个保安的X光照片 |
[29:18] | I was so focused on the shooting | 我之前太过关注枪伤了 |
[29:20] | that I didn’t see this. Right here. | 漏掉了这个 就在这 |
[29:23] | A small cranial fracture on the right side. | 头盖骨右边有一处很小的骨折 |
[29:29] | I definitely feel something. | 我肯定摸到了什么 |
[29:32] | Let me shave the hair. | 我把头发剃掉 |
[29:48] | This injury’s definitely antemortem. | 这处伤显然是死前造成的 |
[29:50] | It looks about five or six days old. | 大概有五到六天的样子 |
[29:52] | Around the same time he struggled with Groot. | 和他与格罗特打架的时间差不多 |
[29:54] | And it was infected. We should find out why. | 而且伤口感染了 我们应该找出原因 |
[30:03] | That injury is deep, | 伤口很深 |
[30:05] | right through the periosteum to the bone. | 直接穿过骨膜到达骨头 |
[30:08] | Could you collect the pus and particulates, Dr. Edison? | 你能收集下脓汁和微粒吗 埃迪森博士 |
[30:20] | Oh, yeah, there we go. | 好了 装进来 |
[30:26] | There are some kind of slivers in here. | 里面好像有什么小碎片 |
[30:29] | Flecks of something shiny. | 一些亮晶晶的碎片 |
[30:32] | Hodgins is gonna have a field day. | 哈金斯要忙活了 |
[30:38] | Where’s Booth? | 布斯在哪 |
[30:40] | He got a call from Cam about the case. | 凯给他打电话说案子的事情 |
[30:44] | I’m stable, so I told him to go. | 我已经稳定了 就让他过去了 |
[30:46] | Well, I talked to the doctor. | 我跟医生谈过了 |
[30:47] | He said you should be resting. | 他说你应该休息 |
[30:50] | I’m just examining my X-rays, Dad. | 爸 我只是在检查我的X光片 |
[30:52] | Which isn’t resting. | 所以你没在休息 |
[30:53] | Honey, why don’t you relax? | 亲爱的 你为什么不放松一下 |
[30:55] | Let Booth and the geeks at the lab take care of this. | 就让布斯和实验室的那堆呆子管这事好了 |
[30:58] | Look, I brought you ice cream. | 瞧 我给你买了冰淇淋 |
[31:05] | Hmm. Mint chocolate. | 薄荷巧克力 |
[31:07] | It was your favorite when you were a kid. | 你小时候最爱吃这种口味的冰淇淋了 |
[31:09] | Mom used to get it at Parkside Candy. | 妈妈以前经常在帕克塞德糖果屋买冰淇淋 |
[31:11] | They would pack it by hand. | 他们的冰淇淋是店员直接舀出来的 |
[31:15] | Booth said you saw her. | 布斯说你见到她了 |
[31:19] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[31:22] | The locus coeruleus in the midbrain can | 中脑蓝斑核可以 |
[31:25] | release noradrenaline during highly traumatic events. | 在身体受创时释放出降肾上腺素 |
[31:28] | It can affect perception. | 会影响到认知能力 |
[31:30] | You were gone for two minutes. | 你的心脏停跳了两分钟 |
[31:34] | You went somewhere. | 你去了另一个世界 |
[31:35] | No, Dad. | 不对 爸 |
[31:36] | There’s no other place. | 没有另一个世界 |
[31:41] | Does she ask about me? | 她问起我没有 |
[31:45] | Does she say hi? | 她跟我打招呼了吗 |
[31:51] | In my dream… yes. | 在我梦里 有的 |
[31:58] | She misses you. | 她很想你 |
[32:03] | We were very happy– all of us, weren’t we? | 我们曾经那么幸福 一家子 对吧 |
[32:10] | I miss that so much. | 我好怀念那个时候啊 |
[32:16] | So much. | 好怀念 |
[32:22] | So, the particulate matter you found in the guard’s skull wound | 你在保安头骨伤口处发现的微粒 |
[32:24] | turned out to be a mixture of gold paint and wood flakes. | 是金色颜料和木头碎片的混合 |
[32:27] | Any idea what that is? | 知道那是什么吗 |
[32:29] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 当然知道 |
[32:30] | The wood is from an olive tree grown on Crete. | 木头是生长在克里特的橄榄树 |
[32:34] | – That’s specific. – Oh, it gets better. | -很具体啊 -还有更好的 |
[32:36] | The wood is old. | 木头有年头了 |
[32:37] | And carbon dating tells us 12th century. | 碳年代测定表明那是12世纪的 |
[32:39] | And the flecks are gold paint. | 还有碎片是金色颜料 |
[32:41] | An artifact of some kind? | 什么手工艺品吗 |
[32:42] | This is very close to home, isn’t it? | 这个东西离我们不远吧 |
[32:44] | Very. I checked the Jeffersonian inventory. | 更近 我检查了杰斐逊的藏品清单 |
[32:47] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[32:48] | We have a 12th century Cretan icon of the Archangel Gabriel | 有一幅12世纪克里特岛的大天使加百列肖像 |
[32:51] | downstairs in storage, decorated in gold. | 就存放在楼下 并饰以黄金 |
[32:54] | It’s very rare and very, very valuable. | 十分稀有 价值连城 |
[32:58] | Booth should know about this. | 我们应该告诉布斯这件事 |
[32:59] | Have Antiquities check for any missing artifacts or forgeries. | 让文物部的人检查下丢失或被调包的文物 |
[33:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:06] | The guard’s cell phone records show that the last phone call | 保安的手机通话记录显示他最后一个电话 |
[33:09] | he placed prior to being shot was to a burner cell. | 是打给一个一次性手机的 |
[33:11] | Which must have belonged to the shooter. | 肯定是枪手的手机 |
[33:13] | Which means the shooter, the guard, and Groot | 这说明枪手 保安 和格罗特 |
[33:15] | were all in business together. | 是一伙的 |
[33:16] | The shooter takes out Bones | 枪手袭击骨头 |
[33:18] | because he thinks that she’s the only one smart enough | 是因为只有她足够聪明 |
[33:20] | to put all the pieces together. | 有能力联系所有的证据 |
[33:21] | Which means he had to know Dr. Brennan. | 这说明他认识布纳恩博士 |
[33:23] | Well, exactly. | 是啊 说对了 |
[33:25] | Because he works at the Jeffersonian. | 因为他就在杰斐逊工作 |
[33:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:28] | The guard, he turns off all the security cameras; | 那个保安 把所有的监控录像都关闭了 |
[33:29] | he calls the killer and tells him | 他打电话给那个枪手 告诉他 |
[33:31] | that Bones is working on Groot; | 骨头正在检查格罗特 |
[33:32] | she’s shot within ten minutes. | 她十分钟之内就中枪了 |
[33:33] | So that means the shooter was definitely at the Jeffersonian. | 这说明枪手当时就在杰斐逊里 |
[33:38] | This is the only 12th century artifact | 这是杰斐逊里面唯一一件12世纪的 |
[33:41] | from Crete at the Jeffersonian. | 克里特文物 |
[33:43] | No one was bashed with this. | 没人用它打过人 |
[33:44] | There’s no signs of any splintering or impact. | 上面没有碎片和擦痕 |
[33:46] | Because this isn’t the one that Groot used to crack Hal’s skull. | 因为这不是格罗特用来打哈尔的那幅 |
[33:49] | If you look closely, | 仔细看 |
[33:50] | you’ll notice a small paintbrush hair. | 你会发现一小根画笔的毛 |
[33:54] | I ran this through the mass spec. | 我用质谱仪测过了 |
[33:55] | It turns out it’s from a North American squirrel. | 那是北美松鼠的毛 |
[33:58] | Right, I’m guessing there was no North American squirrels | 我猜12世纪的克里特没有 |
[34:01] | in 12th century Crete. | 北美松鼠 |
[34:02] | Right, this one’s a fake. The real one is missing. | 对 这幅画是赝品 真品丢了 |
[34:05] | And worth a fortune. | 而且价值连城 |
[34:06] | All right, so someone stole it and replaced it with this one. | 所以有人偷了真品 用这幅调包 |
[34:09] | Had to be Hal. | 肯定是哈尔 |
[34:10] | This was a deal gone bad. | 这就是分赃不均 |
[34:14] | Dr. Batuhan is the only one capable | 巴图汉博士是唯一一位可以 |
[34:16] | of restoring an artifact like that. | 如此精确复原艺术品的人 |
[34:18] | Got him? | 找到他了 |
[34:21] | That’s him, | 那人就是 |
[34:22] | and he’s got the real icon. | 他手上有那幅真的肖像 |
[34:24] | Are you sure you don’t want me to handle this alone? | 你确定你不想让我独立处理这个案子吗 |
[34:26] | What, do you think I’m too close to this because he shot Bones? | 你觉得因为他开枪打了骨头我涉及太深吗 |
[34:28] | I can handle it. That’s all I’m saying. | 我只是说 我能处理好 |
[34:30] | I would never jeopardize a conviction, | 我绝不会搞砸定罪的 |
[34:32] | especially not this one, all right? | 尤其不会搞砸这件案子 |
[34:36] | Dr. Batuhan? | 巴图汉博士 |
[34:38] | Hey, Dr. Batuhan, please step away from the icon. | 巴图汉博士 请离开画像 |
[34:43] | Why? What-What’s going on? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[34:44] | It’s true that you’re the only person here at the Jeffersonian | 你是杰斐逊里面唯一 |
[34:46] | who’s capable of restoring | 可以修复 |
[34:48] | such beautiful artifacts like this one. | 像这幅画像一样的精美的艺术品 |
[34:50] | This is my speciality, yes. | 是的 这是我的专长 |
[34:52] | What… Do you have any idea how valuable that is? | 干什么 你知道那有多值钱吗 |
[34:55] | As a matter of fact, we do. | 实际上 我们知道 |
[34:57] | Will someone tell me what this is about? | 谁能告诉我这是在干什么 |
[34:59] | Sure. We believe you were involved | 可以 我们认为你与 |
[35:00] | in stealing this icon. | 这幅画像的盗窃案有关 |
[35:01] | And you killed Hal Bennett, | 而且你杀害了哈尔·贝内特 |
[35:03] | and then you shot Dr. Temperance Brennan | 然后枪击了坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[35:04] | in order to hide the theft. | 以掩盖你的盗窃行为 |
[35:06] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[35:06] | How can I steal something which is right here? | 我怎么可能偷走一件就在这里的东西 |
[35:09] | The chips from the guard’s wounds match. | 和保安伤口上的碎片吻合 |
[35:10] | This is definitely the icon used | 这绝对就是用来 |
[35:12] | to hit Hal Bennett. | 袭击哈尔·贝内特的画像 |
[35:13] | What, are you trying to erase the evidence? | 怎么 你是在试图销毁证据吗 |
[35:14] | We found your forgery in storage. | 我们在仓库找到了你的赝品 |
[35:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:18] | Why do you have a cryogenic dewar, Dr. Batuhan? | 你怎么会有个低温杜瓦瓶 巴图汉博士 |
[35:21] | These aren’t usually used in restoration, are they? | 修复工作一般用不上这东西吧 |
[35:24] | I know my rights. | 我知道自己的权利 |
[35:25] | I don’t have to say anything else. | 我不需要再回答任何问题 |
[35:28] | Oh, yeah, this would be perfect | 是啊 这个用来冷冻 |
[35:30] | for freezing and storing blood bullets. | 和储存血液子弹再好不过了 |
[35:33] | You can’t go through my things | 你们没有搜查令的话 |
[35:33] | – without a warrant. – Is that right? | -就不能翻我的东西 -是这样吗 |
[35:35] | Well, you know what? All this belongs to the Jeffersonian. | 你知道吗 这都是杰斐逊实验室的资产 |
[35:38] | – That’s just an air brush. – Air brush. | -那只是支喷枪而已 -喷枪啊 |
[35:40] | This could be a modified barrel. | 这可能是支改造的枪管 |
[35:42] | Look at that, huh? | 瞧瞧 |
[35:43] | Perfect for launching a frozen projectile, isn’t it? | 用来发射冷冻的射弹再好不过了 是吧 |
[35:46] | The compressed air would give you enough velocity | 压缩的空气可以产生足够的速度 |
[35:49] | to penetrate skin. | 让射弹穿透皮肤 |
[35:52] | It would fit under a lab coat. | 又可以藏在实验袍下面 |
[35:57] | Looks like you’re gonna need a lawyer. | 看来你有必要找个律师 |
[36:07] | So far our search has turned up | 目前为止我们在 |
[36:08] | 11 fake artifacts in the storage room of the Jeffersonian, | 杰斐逊实验室的仓库中发现了11件赝品 |
[36:11] | and I’m betting there’s more. | 我敢打赌还有更多 |
[36:13] | I didn’t hear a question. | 这不是个问题 |
[36:14] | One of the originals has already | 我们已追踪到其中一件的真品 |
[36:16] | been traced to a private collector in Munich. | 在慕尼黑的一位私人收藏家手上 |
[36:18] | Again, not a question. | 依然不是个问题 |
[36:19] | Interesting fact, though, isn’t it? | 但是个有趣的事实 对吧 |
[36:21] | Why isn’t there any attending paperwork for the icon | 你修复的画像为什么 |
[36:23] | you were restoring? | 没有任何相关文件 |
[36:25] | Paperwork gets lost all the time. | 文件时常丢失 |
[36:26] | Convenient. | 真方便 |
[36:30] | This security camera shows you leaving | 监控录像显示你 |
[36:32] | the restoration room at 8:33 on the night of the shooting. | 于案发当晚8:33离开修复室 |
[36:35] | Oh, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[36:36] | What’s that under your coat there? | 你在褂子下面藏着什么 |
[36:38] | Looks like nothing to me. | 我看着没什么呀 |
[36:40] | And here you are returning at 8:42. | 这里显示你于8:42返回 |
[36:43] | Where were you for those nine minutes? | 期间这九分钟你去了哪里 |
[36:45] | I was in the washroom. | 我去洗手间了 |
[36:47] | How many times did you fly on Groot’s private jets this year? | 你今年乘坐过多少次格罗特的私人飞机 |
[36:50] | My client won’t be answering that question. | 我的委托人不会回答这个问题 |
[36:52] | Your job is to represent him, not be his accomplice. | 你的工作是代表他 不是做他的共犯 |
[36:54] | – Are you interrogating me now? – Really? | -你现在要审我了吗 -真要这样吗 |
[36:57] | So the guard gets the artifacts to Groot. | 所以保安负责把藏品拿给格罗特 |
[36:59] | Groot packs them to avoid customs; | 格罗特负责包装以避免海关检查 |
[37:01] | then you fly with Groot to authenticate them to the buyers. | 然后你同格罗特一起飞去向买方鉴证 |
[37:04] | You two really don’t understand | 你们两个是真不明白 |
[37:06] | the concept of a question, do you? | 什么叫问题 是不是 |
[37:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:11] | You tried to kill the woman I love, | 你试图杀害我心爱的女人 |
[37:12] | the mother of my child. Big mistake. | 我孩子的母亲 你摊上大事了 |
[37:14] | – Agent Booth. – Let go of him. | -探员布斯 -放开他 |
[37:15] | We know what you did in Munich, | 我们知道你在慕尼黑干了什么 |
[37:16] | and we know what you did at the lab, pal. | 也知道你在实验室做的勾当 伙计 |
[37:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:22] | Oh, yeah, I’m-I’m fine. | 还好 我没事 |
[37:27] | Unless you want me to file charges, we’re done here. | 我们要走了 除非你想让我指控你 |
[37:29] | We can hold your client for 24 hours. | 我们可以拘留你的委托人24小时 |
[37:30] | According to my watch, I got 15. | 我的手表告诉我还有15个小时 |
[37:33] | And your lawyer sucks. | 你的律师太差劲了 |
[37:37] | You can only hold my client | 你们有其他问题要问的话 |
[37:38] | if you have more questions. | 才可以扣留我的委托人 |
[37:40] | Oh, I have questions. | 我有问题 |
[37:44] | I have lots of questions. | 我有一大堆问题 |
[37:49] | Bones, what’s wrong? | 骨头 怎么了 |
[37:50] | Nothing. I’m going into surgery. | 没事 我要接受手术 |
[37:52] | Those two things are opposite. | “没事”和”要动手术”完全矛盾好吗 |
[37:53] | You need evidence to hold Batuhan. | 你们需要证据才能拘留巴图汉 |
[37:55] | These two things aren’t even connected. | 这跟你动手术有什么关系 |
[37:56] | Yes, they are. | 有关系 |
[37:57] | The projectile pierced my abdomen | 射弹穿透了我的腹部 |
[37:59] | and struck the eighth posterior rib. | 击中了第八根后肋 |
[38:01] | It left antigens. | 在我身体里留下了抗原 |
[38:02] | So, what, why do you need surgery? | 所以呢 你为什么需要动手术 |
[38:03] | To retrieve the antigens. | 来取出抗原 |
[38:05] | So, you’re saying that Batuhan’s blood is in you? | 你是说巴图汉的血留在了你身体里 |
[38:06] | We’re going to do a biopsy and test it to see. | 我们要做一个活组织切片然后看化验结果 |
[38:08] | Then you’ll have proof. | 这样你就有证据了 |
[38:12] | It’s not dangerous, is it? | 这种手术不危险吧 |
[38:16] | It’s 100% risk-free. | 百分百安全 |
[38:19] | We’re ready, Dr. Brennan. | 我们准备好了 布纳恩博士 |
[38:21] | All right. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[38:29] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[38:46] | She’s under. | 已完全麻醉 |
[39:07] | I’m just going to work. I’ll see you tonight. | 我要去上班了 晚上见 |
[39:09] | Not if I survive the procedure. | 我手术成功的话就见不到你了 |
[39:11] | This is going to turn out just like that day. | 和那天一样 |
[39:16] | We’re never going to see each other again. | 我们再也见不到对方了 |
[39:18] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[39:23] | Of course we will. | 我们当然会再见面 |
[39:32] | The advice I gave you back then: | 上次我给你的建议 |
[39:34] | Use your head. Be rational. | “动脑思考 保持理性” |
[39:36] | Don’t let your heart lead you. | “不要随欲而为” |
[39:40] | Use your brain. | “多动脑” |
[39:45] | That allowed you to survive. | 那个建议让你幸存下来 |
[39:48] | And it held true, | 那些话仍然有用 |
[39:51] | but I have another piece of advice for you. | 但我有另一个建议要给你 |
[39:57] | It’s time for you to find some of that little girl | 是时候找回那个被你 |
[39:59] | that you locked away so deep inside yourself. | 深深锁在心底的小女孩了 |
[40:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:04] | Because… | 因为 |
[40:06] | it’s not about surviving anymore. | 重点已不是能否幸存 |
[40:09] | It’s about flourishing. | 而是能否活得精彩 |
[40:13] | It’s about living a full life. | 你要过充实的生活 |
[40:17] | If this was real, | 如果此刻是真实的 |
[40:20] | I’d tell you I love you | 我会告诉你我爱你 |
[40:24] | and miss you. | 我很想你 |
[40:41] | Tell your father… | 告诉你爸爸 |
[40:43] | Tell Max… | 告诉马克斯 |
[40:46] | that I always knew | 我一直都知道 |
[40:46] | the first gift he ever gave me was stolen. | 他送我的第一份礼物是偷来的 |
[41:29] | Oh, easy. No. | 慢点 |
[41:31] | Don’t move, Bones. Easy. | 别动 骨头 慢慢来 |
[41:34] | What happened? | 怎么样 |
[41:35] | Blood matched. | 血液匹配 |
[41:37] | Batuhan was arrested for murder and attempted murder. | 巴图汉因谋杀和企图谋杀被捕了 |
[41:45] | I think I’ll go and, uh, | 我想我还是去 |
[41:46] | and tell them that you’re okay. | 告诉他们你没事好了 |
[41:49] | They’re all here, you know. | 他们都在这儿等着呢 |
[41:51] | Wait. Dad? | 等等 爸 |
[41:53] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[41:55] | Mom… | 妈 |
[41:59] | Mom knew that the first gift you ever gave her… | 妈妈知道你送她的第一份礼物 |
[42:04] | she always knew that you stole it. | 她一直都知道那是你偷来的 |
[42:10] | Nobody knew that. | 没有人知道 |
[42:16] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[42:19] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[42:26] | Good to see the old rhino can still be surprised. | 没想到还有能让老家伙大吃一惊的事 |
[42:31] | I saw her. | 我见到她了 |
[42:33] | She talked to you? | 她跟你说话了吗 |
[42:40] | It’s crazy to think that it’s true. | 那要是真的 简直太疯狂了 |
[42:46] | Well, you know what, Bones? | 你知道吗 骨头 |
[42:49] | It’s okay to be a little crazy. | 有一点疯狂没什么不好 |
[42:51] | Right? | 是不是 |
[42:55] | I may… | 我要… |
[42:57] | Oh, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:58] | – Sorry. – I’m joking. | -抱歉 -骗你的 |
[43:03] | Now, let’s get this position right. | 我们来把位置调整好 |