时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Oh! This part. | 这一段 |
[01:06] | This part is awesome. He takes out 40 guys | 这一段特别给力 他以一敌四十 |
[01:08] | because he’s guided by the spirit of the frog. | 因为他受到蟾蜍精神的指引 |
[01:10] | Oh! He doesn’t even have to read them their rights. | 他都不用向这些人宣读他们的权利 |
[01:12] | Wushu focuses on chi manipulation, | 武术专注于对气的控制 |
[01:15] | initially developed by the Yellow Emperor Huangdi. | 这一观念最早是由黄帝发扬光大的 |
[01:18] | – What? – Huangdi. | -什么 -黄帝 |
[01:21] | That lady is vicious. | 这位妇女太毒了 |
[01:23] | This is not an accurate representation of the Hung Gar discipline. | 这才不是对洪家精神的精确表现 |
[01:27] | He’s guided by the spirit of the frog. | 他受到蟾蜍精神的指引 |
[01:29] | Yeah, it’s the spirit of the frog, | 是的 受蟾蜍精神的指引 |
[01:31] | just keeps him alive. | 他才能活下来 |
[01:31] | – That’s right. – You know, you shouldn’t comment | -没错 -你不清楚事情的真相 |
[01:33] | when you don’t know all the facts. | 你最好不要妄下结论 |
[01:34] | You said you thought it was childish for Sweets | 你之前说过 你觉得斯维斯 |
[01:36] | to watch these kinds of movies. | 看这种类型的电影特别幼稚 |
[01:38] | You said that? | 你这么说过吗 |
[01:39] | – You said childish? – No. | -你说我幼稚 -没有 |
[01:40] | Thank you. I was wrong. I was very wrong. | 我谢你 我说错了好吗 大错特错了 |
[01:42] | I mean, come on, look-it, Qi Jiguang | 我是说 你们看 戚继光 |
[01:44] | just took out 12 Shaolin monks. Look at that. | 带了十二个少林寺的和尚 看哪 |
[01:47] | That is not childish. | 这可一点都不幼稚 |
[01:48] | No, that’s what I’ve been saying. | 当然 我说过的吧 |
[01:50] | Oh, hold on. | 等等 |
[01:52] | Sweets. | 我是斯维斯 |
[01:54] | What are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:56] | Of course I’m still interested. | 当然 我依然有兴趣 |
[01:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:01] | The apartment in Georgetown; it looks like I’m moving in. | 乔治城的一所公寓 我要搬进去住了 |
[02:03] | I’m meeting with the other two tenants today. | 我今天要和另外两名房客见面 |
[02:05] | Well, I’m going to need you | 好吧 不过你走之前 |
[02:06] | blueberry muffin recipe before you go. | 你要把蓝莓小松饼的制作方法告诉我 |
[02:08] | – Christine loves them. – Blueberry muffins? | -克里斯汀喜欢吃 -蓝莓小松饼 |
[02:09] | – That’s the first thing you go to? – I’m a mother. | -你先想到的是这个 -我是个母亲 |
[02:12] | I’m gonna miss Christine. | 我会想念克里斯汀的 |
[02:13] | I can’t believe I’m moving out. | 真令人难以置信 我要搬走了 |
[02:15] | Hate to be a killjoy, but we’ve been down this road before, | 不想扫你的兴 但我们一直都在努力 |
[02:18] | and you always end up staying here. | 但你总是赖着不肯走 |
[02:19] | No, no, no. | 话不能这么说 |
[02:20] | This place is perfect; there’s no way | 你们家条件太好了 我可不能 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna let it get away. | 说搬走就搬走 |
[02:24] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[02:25] | – Yeah? – Quack, quack, quack. | -什么事 -嘎嘎嘎 小鸭叫 |
[02:26] | No, no, no worries. Okay, on our way. | 没事 不要紧 好的 稍后就到 |
[02:28] | Well, got to go; we got a body in a shed in Virginia, | 该走了 弗吉尼亚一间小屋发现尸体 |
[02:30] | and it’s a crispy one. We will continue | 尸体易碎 我们一会儿 |
[02:32] | this Asian ass-kicking film later. | 就回来接着看这部亚洲武打片 |
[02:35] | – Indeed. – All right, | -说定了 -好了 |
[02:36] | Can you watch Christine, Sweets? | 你能照看克里斯汀吗 斯维斯 |
[02:41] | This might be our last time together. | 这可能是我们最后相处的时光了 |
[02:43] | I’m gonna have to have a bottle with you. | 咱俩得喝一杯 |
[02:45] | I’m gonna miss the free childcare. | 我会想念免费保姆的 |
[02:46] | I hope he doesn’t take all his DVDs. | 我多希望他别把这些光碟都带走 |
[03:01] | A neighbor spotted smoke | 早上七点左右 一位邻居发现了烟雾 |
[03:04] | 7 a.M., but it was a cold morning | 但那是一个寒冷的早晨 |
[03:07] | so he thought it was just the fireplace. | 所以他以为是别人家在壁炉里生火取暖 |
[03:08] | Then a little while later, he saw flames, called 911, | 片刻后他看到了火苗 于是报了警 |
[03:12] | and the fire was out by 10:00 a.M. | 所以 大火是大约十点被扑灭的 |
[03:13] | Oh, God, | 上帝 |
[03:14] | I hate the toasted ones. | 我不喜欢被烧焦的尸体 |
[03:15] | And I prefer them with heads. | 我也不太喜欢无头尸 |
[03:17] | Uh, careful. This guy’s pretty brittle. | 轻点 尸体特别易碎 |
[03:19] | Judging by the oval shape of the obturator foramen, | 根据遗体椭圆形的耻坐孔来判断 |
[03:22] | the victim is female. | 死者应为一名女性 |
[03:24] | The granular appearance of the pubic face | 耻面的颗粒状外观 |
[03:26] | indicates mid-30s. | 表明死者约为三十多岁 |
[03:28] | Well, half the stuff in here has been scorched or melted. | 这里半数以上的物品都烧焦或融化了 |
[03:30] | Something in here must have been valuable. | 这里的东西一定挺宝贵的 |
[03:31] | Workshop materials mostly. | 大部分都是车间里的材料 |
[03:33] | This is a partially melted wrench, | 这是一部分融化掉的扳手 |
[03:35] | some bolts, screws; this was a drill. | 几颗螺钉 螺丝 这曾是个钻子 |
[03:38] | Ammunition all over the place. | 各种军火弹药散落一地 |
[03:40] | High explosives, bullet casings– | 高猛炸药 模铸弹丸 |
[03:43] | probably what caused this place to go ablaze. | 这些都很有可能是引起大火的元凶 |
[03:45] | But there’s only one gun. | 但这里只有一把枪 |
[03:46] | The pistol she was holding. | 她手里握着一把枪 |
[03:48] | Maybe the others were stolen. | 或许其他的枪支都被偷了 |
[03:50] | I think that’s a gravity shower. | 我认为那是一个重力淋浴 |
[03:51] | Maybe she was living here. | 或许死者生前住在这里 |
[03:52] | Or hiding out. | 或者隐居于此 |
[03:54] | She was decapitated by the shelf. | 她被这个板子砍掉了头 |
[03:56] | – What? – Yeah, she must have been thrown | -什么 -没错 她一定是被 |
[03:59] | against the shelving from a blast of some kind. | 某股强大的力量抛到架子上 |
[04:01] | I mean, that is the only way | 我是说 这是唯一 |
[04:02] | there would be this much damage. | 有可能造成这种伤害的解释 |
[04:04] | Well, her head has to be around here somewhere. | 好吧 她的头部一定是在附近某个地方 |
[04:06] | We’re still searching through the debris. | 我们还在残垣断壁中寻找 |
[04:08] | This vest never burned. | 这件背心没有被烧灼的痕迹 |
[04:09] | Fire-resistant. | 耐火材料 |
[04:10] | Maybe she was expecting this. | 或许她已经期待这个 |
[04:12] | What kind of person expects this? | 哪有人会期待这个 |
[04:14] | Okay, Bones, cause of death. | 好吧 骨头 死因 |
[04:15] | – Too soon to give a definitive answer. – Why? | -现在下结论还为时尚早 -为什么 |
[04:17] | Decapitation might have played a part. | 头被切断或许是其中一个原因 |
[04:19] | That would certainly factor in. | 这一定会被考虑进去 |
[04:21] | Oh, found the head. | 找到头了 |
[04:23] | In the toilet. | 在厕所里 |
[04:28] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[04:28] | that’s a rough way to be remembered. | 用这种方法让别人记住 真够特别的 |
[05:15] | Oh, my God, a gunshot wound. | 天哪 一处枪伤 |
[05:16] | I guess the vest wasn’t bulletproof. | 我猜背心不是防弹的 |
[05:20] | There are two bullets. | 一共有两颗子弹 |
[05:21] | And I think you’ll find that they’re joined. | 而且被连接起来了 |
[05:25] | By a wire? | 用电线吗 |
[05:26] | These are not legal; it’s called a bolo. | 这是违法的 叫做旋镖 |
[05:28] | Booth will know more. | 布斯会更清楚 |
[05:30] | Dr. Brennan, | 布纳恩博士 |
[05:31] | may I ask a personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗 |
[05:34] | Yes. But I may not answer. | 可以 但是我可能拒绝回答 |
[05:36] | Is Lance finally moving out of your house? | 兰斯终于要从你家搬出来了吗 |
[05:39] | He has stated his intention. | 他说过他有这样的打算 |
[05:41] | He was only supposed to stay with us until he found a place. | 他本来就是想在找到住处前暂时住下而已 |
[05:44] | He found one. | 现在他找到了 |
[05:45] | Apparently, there are two other psychologists | 听说 还有两位心理学家住在 |
[05:47] | living in the building, | 同一栋楼里 |
[05:48] | so they can all pretend to be scientists together. | 他们可以一起假扮自己是科学家 |
[05:51] | Well, I’m sure you’ll be glad to get your privacy back. | 再次得到隐私一定很开心吧 |
[05:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:54] | Except it is my impression | 不过我发现 |
[05:56] | that Sweets is the only person in the world | 斯维斯是这个世界上 |
[05:58] | that Booth, Christine and I like the same amount. | 我和布斯和克里斯汀同样喜欢的人 |
[06:01] | Even though liking is not quantifiable. | 尽管喜欢是无法量化的 |
[06:04] | Yes, and emotions are unreliable. | 的确 而且情感是不可靠的 |
[06:07] | The distal phalanges were too burned to be saved. | 远节指骨被烧得无法辨别了 |
[06:10] | The radius, ulna, thorax | 桡骨 尺骨 胸腔 |
[06:12] | and anterior plane of the lower extremities | 和下半身的肢体前面 |
[06:15] | all calcined from the fire. | 都在火中被烧成石灰了 |
[06:17] | The back, shoulders, and buttocks are dark to light gray, | 背 肩和臀部都是深灰或浅灰 |
[06:20] | indicating less exposure. | 表明这些部位较少接触火焰 |
[06:22] | The vest was flame-retardant, | 背心是防火的 |
[06:23] | or else we’d have no flesh at all. | 否则会被烧得一点肉也不剩 |
[06:25] | The property and the shed belonged | 那批地和棚屋属于一个名叫 |
[06:27] | to a woman named Deanna Barbieri. | 迪安娜·巴比里的女人 |
[06:30] | Single, ex-military. | 单身 曾是军人 |
[06:34] | Veteran? | 老兵 |
[06:35] | I hate when it’s a veteran. | 真讨厌被害者是老兵的案子 |
[06:36] | I got a recent set of her chest X-rays | 我从退役军人部拿到了 |
[06:39] | from the V.A. from about a year ago. | 她一年前的胸腔X光片 |
[06:41] | She came in suffering from shortness of breath and a fever. | 她当时呼吸急促 还发烧了 |
[06:44] | Oh, a victim identification from a chest X-ray? | 用胸腔X光片识别被害人 |
[06:48] | Is that possible? | 有这个可能吗 |
[06:49] | From the size, shape and position of the transverse | 从椎骨的横突的大小 |
[06:52] | processes of the vertebrae, | 形状和位置看来 |
[06:54] | it appears that both X-rays belong to the same person. | 两张X光片来自同一个人 |
[06:57] | But we can’t be certain certain, just mostly certain. | 可我们不可能非常确定 只是多半确定 |
[07:00] | Certain is an absolute, Ms. Wick. | 确定是绝对的事 维克小姐 |
[07:02] | You can’t be mostly certain. | 没有多半确定这种事 |
[07:04] | Mostly certain’s good for me. | 我觉得多半确定就差不多了 |
[07:06] | From the angle of the entry wound, | 从子弹射入身体的角度看 |
[07:08] | the slugs would have most likely transected | 子弹很可能切断了 |
[07:11] | the inferior vena cava. | 下腔静脉 |
[07:13] | Cause of death. Thank you. | 死因吗 谢谢 |
[07:15] | Tied with decapitation. | 也可能是因为被斩首 |
[07:17] | Uh, Ms. Wick is right, but we can’t be sure | 维克小姐说的对 但我们不能确定 |
[07:20] | if the victim was still alive | 在受害者的头 |
[07:22] | at the moment her head was separated from her body. | 脱离身体时她是否还活着 |
[07:24] | Vena cava’s good enough for me! | 我觉得腔静脉就差不多了 |
[07:28] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:29] | Please clean the bones, Ms. Wick. | 请把骨头清洗干净 维克小姐 |
[07:34] | But he said he was going. | 可他说他要走了 |
[07:36] | Ha, okay, how many times has he told us | 到此为止 他告诉我们 |
[07:37] | that he has found a place and then something happens? | 他找到地方然后突然变卦到底有多少次了 |
[07:40] | Um, three. | 三次 |
[07:41] | Three, exactly. It never happens, | 三次 就是说嘛 从没真正发生过 |
[07:43] | which means we have to make him leave. | 所以我们得逼他离开 |
[07:46] | But I just said that we liked him. | 可我刚还在说我们喜欢他 |
[07:48] | We do. That’s why we have to push him out of the nest. | 我们是喜欢 所以我们得把他推出巢 |
[07:50] | Like Turdus migratorius? | 像知更鸟一样吗 |
[07:51] | No, like a bird, not a turd. | 应该是像鸟一样 不是粪 |
[07:52] | Don’t call him a turd. | 别比喻他为粪 |
[07:54] | Well, Turdus migratorius is the scientific name for the robin, | 知更鸟是旅鸫的学名 |
[07:57] | – which is a bird. – Point is, | -旅鸫就是一只鸟 -重点在于 |
[07:59] | when he says that it didn’t work out, | 他再告诉我们没戏了 |
[08:00] | we have to help him leave, you know? | 我们得帮他离开 明白吗 |
[08:01] | It’s for his own sake. | 为了他着想 |
[08:04] | Deanna Barbieri. | 迪安娜·巴比里 |
[08:06] | 35, former sergeant in the Marines. | 35岁 曾是一位海军中卫 |
[08:08] | She was given administrative discharge | 12个月前 她和另一位海军打架 |
[08:10] | 12 months ago after a fistfight with another marine. | 因此收到了行政处分被迫离开 |
[08:12] | All of it’s part of a pattern of misconduct, | 还有一连串的不当行为 |
[08:14] | including assaulting an officer. | 包括袭击一位警官 |
[08:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:22] | Booth and I were just sitting here | 布斯和我只是坐在这儿 |
[08:26] | in the diner, looking at the menu, | 在餐厅里 看着菜单 |
[08:29] | and, well, we got to wondering, you know, | 然后我们在想 你知道的 |
[08:33] | how it went. | 结果如何 |
[08:34] | How what went? | 什么结果如何 |
[08:35] | Your new place. | 你的新家 |
[08:36] | Oh, great. I’m in. | 一切顺利 我能搬家了 |
[08:38] | It’s perfect. I’ll be out within a day. | 简直太完美了 我在一天之内就搬家 |
[08:41] | Is that okay? | 这没问题吧 |
[08:42] | It’s great; no complaints here. | 太好了 我可不会抱怨 |
[08:44] | Hey, I get my tub back. | 我的浴缸以后就归我了 |
[08:46] | So, I think the first thing we should do is talk to this marine | 我觉得我们应该先找这位和受害者 |
[08:49] | that our victim fought with. | 打架的海军谈谈 |
[08:51] | They were both kicked out of the Marines. | 他们俩都被开除了 |
[08:54] | Her name’s Carlene Blayney. | 她名叫卡林·布雷尼 |
[08:56] | Uh, you know what, I’ll talk to her this afternoon. | 这样吧 今天下午我就去和她谈谈 |
[08:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | Well, you’re not gonna stay for lunch? | 怎么 你不留下来吃午饭 |
[09:02] | Ah, no. I have left to do. So… | 不了 我还有事要做 |
[09:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:07] | I guess he’s really leaving. | 我猜这次他真的要走了 |
[09:08] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[09:14] | What are we making? | 我们要做什么 |
[09:15] | Well, a swab from the victim’s chest revealed | 擦拭受害者的胸部 |
[09:17] | a mixture of phosphorus and magnesium. | 发现了磷和镁的混合物 |
[09:20] | An explosive used in a certain kind of shell called dragon’s breath. | 有一种特定的爆破装置叫做龙息炮 |
[09:24] | When fired, it produces a 50-foot flame | 一旦开火 会有50英尺长 |
[09:27] | that lasts for about three seconds. | 时长3秒的火焰喷出 |
[09:29] | That would mean that the same shot | 那可以说明是同一个装置 |
[09:30] | that killed the victim also started the fire. | 杀害了受害者 并引起大火 |
[09:32] | Yeah, if it works, | 是啊 如果它成功的话 |
[09:34] | which is what we are here to find out. | 我们现在就要来验证它 |
[09:36] | Oh, no, no, no, no. What… | 不 停下 在干什么 |
[09:39] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[09:48] | Fire in the… | 点… |
[09:52] | …hole. | 火 |
[09:54] | Sorry. The trigger was a little more sensitive than I thought. | 抱歉 扳机比我想的更灵敏 |
[10:00] | What does that prove? | 那证明了什么 |
[10:01] | The shot that killed the victim also started the fire. | 杀死受害者的装置同时引起了大火 |
[10:07] | Okay, now put it out. | 好的 快把火扑灭 |
[10:12] | Deanna and I were actually friends. | 迪安娜和我实际上是朋友 |
[10:13] | We went through basic training together. | 我们一起参加的基本训练 |
[10:16] | She was a real soldier. | 她是一名真正的军人 |
[10:17] | Deanna was the real deal. | 迪安娜很厉害 |
[10:19] | Right, so what happened? | 好吧 那发生了什么 |
[10:21] | She started talking about | 她开始说起 |
[10:22] | the end of the world. | 世界末日 |
[10:24] | Took it real serious. | 她把这事看得很认真 |
[10:25] | I didn’t. She took offense. | 可我没有 她就生气了 |
[10:27] | – She took a swing at me. – So you laid her out. | -她打了我一拳 -然后你回击了 |
[10:29] | And then we both got discharged. | 然后我俩就都被开除了 |
[10:31] | Deanna was pretty sure | 迪安娜很确定地认为 |
[10:33] | that our whole society was going to fall apart, | 我们整个社会即将分崩离析 |
[10:34] | including the military. | 包括军队 |
[10:36] | But you don’t believe that society | 但是你不相信社会 |
[10:37] | – then will fall apart? – Nope. | -即将崩溃 -不 |
[10:39] | People are resilient. | 人类适应能力很强 |
[10:41] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[10:42] | Right, well, we have phone records showing | 好吧 你的通话记录显示 |
[10:43] | that you called her eight times in the last few months. | 你在过去几个月给她打了八通电话 |
[10:46] | Because I didn’t know where she lived anymore. | 因为我不知道她住在哪里 |
[10:49] | She disappeared, fell right off the grid. | 她失踪了 完全失去联系 |
[10:51] | Now, that’s a lot of concern | 对那个毁了 |
[10:52] | for someone who ruined you career in the military. | 你军事生涯的人 你还真关心啊 |
[10:55] | You never had a fight with someone? | 你以前没有跟人起过争执吗 |
[10:59] | You don’t find a lot of friends in this world. | 你不会在这个世界上找到太多的朋友 |
[11:02] | I was trying to hang on to one of mine. | 我只是想留住我拥有的那个 |
[11:05] | So she didn’t call you back? | 所以她给你会电话了吗 |
[11:10] | Look, I didn’t kill her. | 听着 我没有杀她 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry she’s dead. | 她死了 我很伤心 |
[11:14] | I wish I had the chance to tell her I’m sorry. | 我希望我能有机会向她道歉 |
[11:17] | Well, we found a shotgun in your apartment. | 我们在你的公寓发现一支猎枪 |
[11:19] | We’re gonna run some tests on it. | 我们需要对其进行测试 |
[11:20] | You do what you got to do. | 你们该做什么就做什么 |
[11:22] | Listen, I can’t, I can’t tell if you killed her or not, | 听着 我不能确定你是否杀了她 |
[11:25] | but in case you didn’t, | 但是如果你没有 |
[11:26] | I’d like to point out that | 我希望告诉你 |
[11:28] | if you called her eight times, | 你给她打了八次电话 |
[11:29] | she knew you were trying to make up. | 她能明白你是希望和她和好 |
[11:32] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你告诉我这个 |
[11:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:45] | You found something, Ms. Wick? | 维克女士 你发现了什么吗 |
[11:47] | I did. Look at this. | 是的 看这里 |
[11:49] | When I was cleaning the femur, | 当我清理股骨的时候 |
[11:51] | I found a remodeled injury, less than a year old. | 我发现一处最近一年内愈合的伤痕 |
[11:54] | Very good work, Ms. Wick. | 干得很好 维克女士 |
[11:56] | This is a nasty injury. | 是一处很严重的伤 |
[11:58] | Expertly set. | 得到了专业的救治 |
[12:00] | But the cause, it’s not familiar to me. | 但是致伤原因 我不是很清楚 |
[12:02] | I thought you might have a theory. | 我想你可能知道为什么 |
[12:03] | I have seen breaks like this before. | 我只前见过这样的骨折 |
[12:05] | The remodeled splintering indicates that she was hit | 愈合的骨裂说明 击伤她的 |
[12:08] | with something of a relatively high density | 是一种具有较高密度 |
[12:11] | at a relatively high speed. | 和较快速度的东西 |
[12:12] | A bullet? | 子弹 |
[12:14] | More dense and slower than a bullet. | 比子弹密度更大 速度更慢 |
[12:16] | A baseball bat. A car bumper. | 棒球棒 汽车保险杠 |
[12:18] | Faster than both and more localized. | 比那两种的速度都快 而且打击面更小 |
[12:24] | Remodeling shows striations from the splintering. | 骨裂的愈合处呈条纹状 |
[12:29] | The Civil War. | 内战 |
[12:31] | Hobbyists still use Civil War munitions. | 历史狂热者仍然在使用内战时期的军火 |
[12:36] | – A musket ball. – Larger. | -火枪子弹 -更大 |
[12:39] | I believe we’re looking at an injury from a cannonball. | 我相信我们面前的这处伤痕是炮弹造成的 |
[12:42] | We have the medical records | 我们这有退伍军人管理局 |
[12:44] | from the Veterans Administration. | 提供的医疗记录 |
[12:46] | There’s no mention of a wound. | 没有提起受伤 |
[12:48] | How does someone who lives off the grid | 怎么可能有人与世隔绝 |
[12:50] | get shot by a cannon | 被炮弹打伤 |
[12:51] | and get medical attention this good? | 还能得到这么好的医疗救助呢 |
[13:03] | I took samples of the victim’s remodeled femur. | 我从受害者股骨愈合的伤口处取样 |
[13:06] | The injury contained cast iron and lead. | 伤处有铸铁和铅的残留 |
[13:09] | Who makes her own cannonballs? | 谁做了那个炮弹 |
[13:10] | Well, she had this old Civil War cannonball press, | 她有这个内战时期的炮弹压实机 |
[13:14] | which requires cast iron and lead. | 需要铸铁和铅 |
[13:16] | No brass, copper or steel that would be used today. | 没有当今用到的黄铜 铜和钢 |
[13:19] | So she did. | 所以是她自己做的 |
[13:20] | So she shot herself in the leg with a cannon? | 所以她用一支榴弹炮射穿了自己的腿 |
[13:23] | Are you thinking some | 你是说她制造了 |
[13:23] | terribly complicated suicide attempt? | 一场超级麻烦的自杀吗 |
[13:26] | I’m thinking accident, | 我觉得这像意外 |
[13:27] | but I like your flair for the dramatic. | 不过我欣赏你这种戏剧才能 |
[13:29] | I’ll be testing my theory later | 我晚点会去验证我的想法 |
[13:31] | when I find a matching cannon from the Civil War exhibit. | 先要去趟内战展览会 找到同种榴弹炮 |
[13:34] | You won’t have to. | 不用这么麻烦 |
[13:35] | I matched the wound on the victim’s femur. | 我对比过受害人股骨上的伤了 |
[13:37] | You said the diameter of a two-pounder cannonball | 你说过 一颗两磅重的榴弹的直径 |
[13:40] | was 6.8 centimeters, right? | 是6.8厘米对吧 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:44] | Guess you heard that Sweets is finally moving out | 也许你们已经听说了 斯维斯终于 |
[13:46] | of Mom and Dad’s house. | 要搬出爸妈的房子单过了 |
[13:48] | You misjudge Lance. He’s not a child. | 你们对兰斯的看法有误 他不是个孩子 |
[13:50] | He’s responsible for managing pro bono psychological | 他负责在潘恩区的收容所 |
[13:53] | counseling at the homeless shelter in Penn Quarter, | 进行无偿的专业心理咨询 |
[13:55] | and he helped me make investments in my 401 | 而且他还帮我投资了养老金 |
[13:57] | that withstood the crash. | 使我没有在金融危机中受损 |
[13:58] | So his only problem is sleeping alone. | 所以他的唯一问题就是枕边无人 |
[14:00] | Nobody likes that, Dr. Hodgins. | 没人希望那样 哈金斯博士 |
[14:01] | Isn’t that why you married Ms. Montenegro? | 不然你为什么跟马尼古女士结婚呢 |
[14:04] | Oh, snap. | 哎哟喂 |
[14:06] | Okay, the diameter of the ball | 榴弹的直径 |
[14:08] | matches the outline of the break on her leg | 跟她腿上的伤痕轮廓线 |
[14:10] | as well as the directionality of the splintering. | 以及炸开的方向性都是一致的 |
[14:13] | Very impressive, Ms. Montenegro. | 干得漂亮 马尼古女士 |
[14:15] | – Thanks, Daisy. – Well, I’d like to be sure. | -谢谢 黛西 -我还想确认一下 |
[14:17] | We should definitely check velocity | 我们必须再检查一下 |
[14:20] | as well as density of the ball… | 榴弹的速度和密度… |
[14:21] | I know what this is about. You just want to… | 我知道你要干什么 你不就是想… |
[14:23] | Yes, I just want to be thorough. | 是啊 我就是想检查得彻底一点 |
[14:25] | So if you need me, | 如果你们找我 |
[14:27] | I’ll be next door in the Antietam exhibit. | 就到隔壁的安提塔姆展览馆来吧 |
[14:34] | A cannonball? | 是颗榴弹 |
[14:35] | Yeah, that’s what they think. | 是啊 这是他们的结论 |
[14:36] | It’s all very old school, you know? | 好旧派的做法噢 |
[14:37] | She makes her own ammo. | 她会自制弹药 |
[14:38] | But a cannon? | 但是你说榴弹炮 |
[14:39] | Yeah, a cannon. | 就是啊 榴弹炮 |
[14:40] | She’s probably making, you know, ammo | 大概她还为其他人 |
[14:42] | for other people, as well. | 也制造弹药吧 |
[14:44] | So if we find out who those people are, | 所以只要我们找到她为谁造弹药 |
[14:45] | we might find our killer. | 说不定就找到凶手了 |
[14:46] | It’s the only lead that we have. | 这是我们唯一的线索 |
[14:47] | Plus the tests on Carlene Blayney’s shotgun– | 另外 我们查过卡林·布雷尼的散弹枪了 |
[14:49] | that came back negative as well. | 结果证明不是这把 |
[14:51] | Oh, sorry. Hold on. | 不好意思 等一下 |
[14:53] | Sweets here. Yes. | 我是斯维斯 没错 |
[14:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | I’d like a quote on renter’s insurance. | 我想要看下房东的保险情况 |
[14:59] | Sure, I’ll e-mail you all my information | 没问题 我会把所有个人信息 |
[15:01] | and an itemized list of valuables. | 和贵重物品清单发到你电子邮箱 |
[15:03] | Great. Thanks. Bye. | 太好了 谢谢 再见 |
[15:05] | – Sorry. – Ah, it’s okay. | -不好意思 -没事没事 |
[15:07] | You all good with the move? You need any help? | 你搬家没问题吧 需要帮忙吗 |
[15:09] | No, but thanks. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[15:11] | All right. Make sure you check that building out | 好吧 千万要好好检查那幢楼里 |
[15:13] | for asbestos and plumbing leaks, cracks in the foundation. | 有没有石棉和管道泄漏 以及地基裂纹 |
[15:17] | – Yeah. – Everything’s good? | -好的 -都没问题吗 |
[15:17] | – Yeah. All done. – Okay, ’cause I don’t | -我知道 没问题 -太好了 |
[15:19] | want to hear any crazy excuses | 我只是不想听你找任何疯狂的借口 |
[15:20] | from you that you got to move back in. | 说你必须搬回我家去 |
[15:21] | Not gonna happen. I’m set. | 绝对不会的 我已经定下来了 |
[15:23] | You’re okay living in a building full of shrinks? | 你和一群心理医生住在一起也没问题吗 |
[15:25] | Hey, you know, we have a lot in common, | 其实我们有很多相同之处 |
[15:27] | plus we have the skills to work out our disagreements | 而且我们也有能力通过健康有效的方式 |
[15:30] | in a healthy and constructive manner. | 来解决我们之间的分歧 |
[15:31] | But I’m gonna miss you, too, Agent Booth. | 但我也会想念你的 布斯探员 |
[15:34] | Right, yeah. Well, I see you all the time here at work. | 是啊 反正工作的时候我们还能见面 |
[15:37] | Plus, I get my tub back and I won’t have to look at | 而且 我夺回了我的澡盆 |
[15:39] | that stupid pomegranate juice in my refrigerator. | 我也不用在冰箱里看到脑残的石榴汁了 |
[15:41] | You still haven’t tried it yet? | 你还没有尝过它吗 |
[15:42] | No, I haven’t, okay? That’s called “Shrink juice.” | 没有 这玩意的别名是”心理果汁” |
[15:44] | It’s just pomegranate juice. | 只是石榴汁而已 |
[15:45] | Why don’t you gather all your new neighbors together | 你可以把你的新邻居聚到一起 |
[15:47] | and you can have a shrink juice party? | 搞一场心理果汁派对 |
[15:49] | – It’s good. – Yeah, sure. Enjoy that. | -它很好喝的 -是啊 好好喝 |
[15:54] | There’s pitting in the mandible and maxilla. | 在下颚和上颌骨有一些蚀损斑 |
[15:57] | I assumed it was from buckshot when she was killed, | 我原以为这是因为她被害时接触了铅弹 |
[15:59] | but the damage is too small and not deep enough. | 但斑点太小又不够深 |
[16:02] | And Dr. Hodgins said there was no buckshot in the shell. | 哈金斯博士也说弹壳里没有铅弹的成分 |
[16:06] | We already know she was making cannonballs. | 我们已经知道她是造榴弹的了 |
[16:07] | Maybe there’s another form of ammunition we’re overlooking. | 也许我们还忽略了别的弹药 |
[16:10] | Look again, Ms. Wick. | 看仔细 维克女士 |
[16:11] | This pitting was not caused by external forces. | 这蚀损斑不是外力造成的 |
[16:15] | Caries sicca. | 干性骨疽 |
[16:16] | Caused by the gummatous lesions of syphilis. | 是由梅毒造成的梅毒瘤损伤 |
[16:20] | Syphilis? | 梅毒 |
[16:21] | The victim was in the latent stage of the disease. | 死者还在症状的潜伏期 |
[16:23] | I should have caught that. | 我应该发现这一点的 |
[16:24] | No, the disease is not as common | 不 这种病以前很常见 |
[16:26] | as it once was, fortunately. | 还好现在却很少见到 |
[16:27] | Safe sex, yes. | 安全性行为 没错 |
[16:28] | I was thinking of penicillin. | 我想的是青霉素的作用 |
[16:30] | I clearly have less faith | 显然我对大众的性自控能力 |
[16:32] | in the sexual restraint of the masses than you do. | 没你那么信心满满 |
[16:35] | There was no mention of syphilis | 死者的医疗记录上 |
[16:36] | on the victim’s medical records. | 并未提到梅毒 |
[16:38] | She may not have known she had it. | 她并不一定知道她得了 |
[16:39] | The disease can lie dormant | 这种病可以潜伏好几年 |
[16:41] | for years before any symptoms appear. | 才会出现任何症状 |
[16:43] | This could explain the victim’s hostility. | 这可以解释受害者生前的过激行为 |
[16:45] | Her tissue samples showed benzodiazepine in her system. | 她的组织样本显示她体内有苯二氮 |
[16:49] | She’d taken a sedative? | 她在服用镇静剂 |
[16:50] | There was no mention of her being | 她的病例上没提到过 |
[16:51] | on any prescribed medication. | 她在接受类似的疗程 |
[16:52] | She wouldn’t be the first one to take drugs illegally. | 非法用药的也不只她一个 |
[16:58] | Hodgins said the cannonballs were made with lead, | 哈金斯说加榴弹是用铅做的 |
[17:00] | so I did a search for anyone near the victim | 我查了一下受害者周围有没有人 |
[17:03] | who was buying up large quantities of lead | 从修理厂 |
[17:05] | from salvage yards. | 购买过如此大量的铅 |
[17:07] | Dr. Fred Dumaski. | 弗雷德·迪莫斯基医生 |
[17:09] | Yeah, it’s a family practitioner. | 对 他是个家庭医生 |
[17:11] | Who gave up his practice. | 在医生实习期放弃从医 |
[17:13] | Maybe he was done with the whole “Do no harm” Thing. | 也许他受够了医生的不伤害原则 |
[17:16] | This is not necessary, Hodgins. | 这完全没有必要 哈金斯 |
[17:19] | I already double-checked the figures. | 我已经重复核对过数据了 |
[17:20] | A cannonball fractured our victim’s leg. | 一颗加农炮弹砸断了受害者的腿 |
[17:22] | And I am not doubting that, Angie. | 我不是在质疑这个 安琪 |
[17:24] | Then why exactly are you doing this? | 那你干嘛还要做这个实验 |
[17:26] | Have we all forgot the concept of the double blind study? | 你们都忘记了双盲实验法吗 |
[17:30] | Doesn’t apply to artillery. | 那并不适用于炮弹测试 |
[17:31] | Theories are improved as more evidence is gathered, | 收集更多的证据才能得出更准确的结论 |
[17:34] | so that accuracy and prediction improves over time. | 精确度和可信度随着时间推移而提高 |
[17:37] | For that, we need independent strands of evidence, | 因此 我们需要更多互不相干的线索 |
[17:39] | rather than a single foundational source. | 而不是只有一个线索的来源 |
[17:40] | And you cannot argue with that. | 你没法否认这一点 |
[17:42] | So he’s never shot a cannon. | 他从来没玩过加农炮 |
[17:43] | Excuse me for loving my work. | 抱歉我太热爱工作了 |
[17:46] | Goggles and ear protection, please. | 请戴上护目镜和耳罩 |
[17:50] | I made the cannonball myself. | 加农炮弹是我自己做的 |
[17:52] | Very impressive. | 太棒了 |
[17:52] | Replicated it exactly. They used a lot of lead… | 精确的复制品 他们用了大量的铅 |
[17:55] | – Already on it. – Right, okay. | -我们准备好了 -好的 好的 |
[17:57] | Ready? | 准备 |
[18:00] | Okay, everyone, stand back! | 各位注意 退后 |
[18:04] | Fire in the hole! | 开火 |
[18:27] | So, velocity is… | 炮弹的速度是… |
[18:30] | 1,400 feet per second. | 每秒1400英尺 |
[18:34] | Okay, right. | 好吧 |
[18:35] | Now, range at five degrees would be… | 仰角5度的射程是… |
[18:39] | …1,600 yards. | 1600码 |
[18:41] | Okay, good, so we have corroboration, | 很好 我们确认了这些数据 |
[18:43] | which is exactly what we want as scientists. | 这正是作为科学家希望看到的 |
[18:45] | Of course. Now clean up this mess. | 当然 现在给我打扫干净 |
[18:47] | – One more? – No. | -再来一炮 -不行 |
[18:48] | – It’s all set up. – No. | -我都准备好了 -不行 |
[18:49] | – I made another cannonball. – No. | -我还做了一枚炮弹 -不行 |
[18:53] | I’ll send Booth the info about the doctor. | 我去把那个医生的信息发给布斯 |
[18:55] | That was actually awesome. | 那其实挺好玩的 |
[18:57] | Totally. He must never know. | 没错 但决不能让他知道 |
[19:08] | He’s a doctor who makes cannonballs? | 他就是制造了加农炮弹的医生 |
[19:10] | Yeah. Fred Dumaski. | 对 弗雷德·迪莫斯基 |
[19:11] | But he goes by the name of Dr. Apocalypse. | 但他自称为末日医生 |
[19:14] | Oh, all right, he’s a survivalist. | 明白了 他是个生存主义者 |
[19:16] | Yeah, they call themselves the doomsday preppers. | 他们自称为末日预备队 |
[19:19] | “The Preppers’ Guide to Canning Foods.” | 预备队指导: 如何制作罐头 |
[19:21] | “Do-It-Yourself Doctoring.” “Weapons for a Wasted World”? | 自己当医生 末日世界用武器 |
[19:24] | Check out this video on how to make cannonballs. | 看看这段视频教学 如何制作加农炮弹 |
[19:28] | Global events such as a nuclear attack by terrorists, | 恐怖份子进行核武器攻击 |
[19:30] | or more likely, an economic collapse, are inevitable. | 或者经济崩溃之类的灾难是无法避免的 |
[19:34] | Preparing to survive such an event is simple logic. | 为了熬过这样的灾难而武装自己是人之常情 |
[19:37] | And making your own ammunition for weapons simple to maintain | 自行制造养护简单的武器 |
[19:41] | is a basic skill that you must have. | 是你必须的基本技能 |
[19:43] | Okay, whack job. | 疯子 |
[19:45] | There are complex psychological factors | 人选择自己的生活时 |
[19:46] | that go into a person’s life choices. | 会受到很多复杂的心理因素影响 |
[19:48] | To dismiss it with an easy moniker like that… | 而你却用这么一个绰号来概括 |
[19:50] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[19:51] | In this case, I’m fine with “Whack jobs.” | 不过这次我同意他是个疯子 |
[19:52] | Complete whack job. | 完全是个疯子 |
[19:53] | Is there any evidence that he knew Deanna Barbieri? | 有证据能证明他和迪安娜·巴比里认识吗 |
[19:55] | Well, being a survivalist explains | 既然她是个生存主义者 |
[19:57] | why she was living in a shed. | 那住在棚屋里也就不奇怪了 |
[19:58] | These people, these whack jobs, | 这些人 这些疯子 |
[20:00] | they’re a tight-knit community. | 他们的小群体很抱团 |
[20:01] | They’re fiercely defensive | 他们有很强的自卫意识 |
[20:03] | and they’re suspicious of the government. | 他们也不信任政府 |
[20:05] | It won’t be easy to get Dr. Apocalypse to talk. | 想要和末日医生谈谈没那么简单 |
[20:07] | Well, a neighbor says | 他的邻居说 |
[20:08] | that he hasn’t been back to his place since Deanna died. | 他从迪安娜死后就再也没回家 |
[20:10] | That should be enough to get a warrant. | 这足以申请搜查令了吧 |
[20:12] | Oh, it was, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:13] | We searched his house and found out | 我们搜查了他的家 |
[20:16] | that he bought land last October: | 发现他在去年十月份买了一块地 |
[20:18] | ten acres of nothing in Wise County, Virginia. | 在弗吉尼亚州怀斯县买了10英亩的荒地 |
[20:23] | He spent half a million dollars on ten acres of nothing? | 他用50万美金买了10英亩荒地 |
[20:26] | Land itself only cost $50,000, | 土地本身只值5万美金 |
[20:28] | but the rest went to a company called Safe Harbors. | 其余的钱都汇入了一家叫安全港湾的公司 |
[20:31] | They specialize in survival bunkers. | 他们是专门制造求生地堡的 |
[20:34] | So you got ammo, | 他们有了弹药 |
[20:35] | you got survivalists in a military-grade bunker. | 有了军用级别的求生地堡 |
[20:38] | No, this is not good. | 这看上去可不妙 |
[20:40] | Time to smoke out the whack jobs. | 该把疯子们从地堡里熏出来了 |
[20:46] | Stay in teams. Watch out for booby traps. | 跟紧队伍 小心陷阱 |
[20:48] | Copy that. Looking for an area | 明白 搜索一处 |
[20:50] | where you can bury a bunker. | 能够掩埋地堡的地方 |
[20:52] | Watch your six. | 注意背后 |
[20:59] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[21:01] | 20 yards, 11 o’clock. | 11点方向 距离20码 |
[21:04] | Move, move. Move out. | 行动 行动 |
[21:07] | Ho! Hold it. Nobody move. | 停下 都不要动 |
[21:09] | Stand down. | 退后待命 |
[21:10] | It’s connected to an explosive device, sir. | 这里连着一个爆炸装置 长官 |
[21:14] | Clear. | 解除了 |
[21:22] | Wire’s secure. | 引线安全解除 |
[21:23] | The suspect, whoever else is down there | 嫌疑人和在那下边的其他人 |
[21:25] | could be heavily armed. | 很可能全副武装了 |
[21:26] | Move. Move. | 行动 行动 |
[21:35] | It has a time lock on it. | 有个计时锁 |
[21:36] | Gonna have to blow it. | 看来要炸开了 |
[21:45] | Get ten yards back. | 后撤十码 |
[21:47] | Ten-yard perimeter around the bunker. | 在十码外建立防线 |
[21:51] | Let’s keep your weapons trained. | 保持火力警戒 |
[21:52] | We don’t know what the hell’s gonna come out of there. | 不知道会有什么鬼东西从那里出来 |
[21:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:56] | – Clear? – Clear. | -就位了吗 -就位 |
[22:00] | Smoke ’em! | 烟雾弹 |
[22:19] | I’m unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[22:21] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[22:22] | Hands on your head. | 把手放在头上 |
[22:23] | – On the ground now. – I’ve got a bad back. | -趴在地上 马上 -我后背不好 |
[22:25] | Hands on your head. Let’s go. On your knees! | 手放头上 快 跪在地上 |
[22:27] | Move. Get on the ground. Over! | 快走 趴在地上 过来点 |
[22:31] | – Move! – Hold your fire! | -快走 -别开枪 |
[22:32] | On the ground! | 趴地上 |
[22:34] | I’m Dr. Apocalypse! | 我是天启医生 |
[22:35] | On your knees! | 跪在地上 |
[22:36] | I can explain everything! | 我能解释这一切 |
[22:39] | I can explain everything. | 我能解释这一切 |
[22:41] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[22:55] | I met Deanna online. | 我在网上认识的迪安娜 |
[22:56] | I could tell right away | 我可以直接告诉你 |
[22:57] | that she’d be a huge asset to the group. | 她对这个团体来说是非常有价值的 |
[22:58] | You mean weaponry? | 你是指武器方面吗 |
[22:59] | Weapons, defensive tactics, | 武器 防御技巧 |
[23:02] | ammunition, | 军火 |
[23:03] | her military training. | 她的军事训练 |
[23:04] | But also just her character. | 但是也包括她的性格 |
[23:06] | Okay, when you say “Our group”? | 你说的”我们的团体”是指 |
[23:08] | We’re preppers, Agent Booth. | 我们是预备队员 布斯探员 |
[23:09] | We’re ready for the impending collapse of society. | 我们为即将到来的社会瓦解做好准备了 |
[23:12] | What’s gonna cause the collapse of society? | 导致社会瓦解的是什么 |
[23:14] | The economy, race wars, ecological disasters, | 经济 种族战争 生态灾难 |
[23:16] | global climate change, terrorist attack, | 全球气候变化 恐怖袭击 |
[23:18] | viral pandemic– take your pick. | 病毒肆虐 随便哪一个 |
[23:20] | It’s inevitable. | 这是不可避免的 |
[23:21] | Right, okay. How did Deanna break her leg? | 好吧 迪安娜是怎么折断腿的 |
[23:24] | I’m guessing that showed up in her autopsy report. | 我猜这是她的尸检报告提到的吧 |
[23:27] | It’s odd that there’s no mention of it in her medical records. | 她的病历里没有 这点很奇怪 |
[23:31] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[23:32] | I was practicing loading the cannon, and it went off. | 我正在练习装炮弹 走火了 |
[23:35] | Deanna and I saw it as a perfect opportunity | 迪安娜和我觉得那是个好机会 |
[23:38] | to show that we could be self-sufficient | 用以证明我们可以自给自足 |
[23:39] | in terms of trauma care. | 在创伤治疗方面 |
[23:41] | Her accident actually pulled our group together. | 正是她的意外让我们这个团体更加团结了 |
[23:44] | What were you hiding from when we found you? | 我们找到你时 你在躲避什么 |
[23:46] | Nothing. It was a practice drill. | 没躲什么 那是一次演习 |
[23:48] | We knew we were going in for a week. | 我们知道要在里面呆一个星期 |
[23:49] | What happened to your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么了 |
[23:54] | Ouch. | 好疼 |
[23:55] | I gave myself a shot. | 我给自己打了一针 |
[23:57] | Trauma care. | 创伤治疗 |
[23:58] | – For what? – Venereal disease. | -治疗什么 -花柳病[性病的一种] |
[24:01] | Our victim had syphilis. | 受害者患过梅毒 |
[24:02] | You have a venereal disease. | 你患有花柳病 |
[24:03] | Self-treated, maybe you can get away | 要是自己治好了 |
[24:05] | without your wife finding out. | 你妻子就发现不了了 |
[24:06] | The world as you know it is about to end. | 你也知道世界就要灭亡了 |
[24:08] | Delores knew everything about me and Deanna. | 我和迪安娜的事德洛丽丝知道的一清二楚 |
[24:11] | It’s a new world. | 这是个新世界 |
[24:13] | Not yet, Dr. Apocalypse, all right? | 还没到新世界呢 天启医生 |
[24:14] | You’re still practicing, okay? | 你们还在演习 |
[24:16] | This is still the same old world. | 现在还是那个旧世界 |
[24:23] | I got this list of items in the bunker | 我从联邦调查局那里 |
[24:24] | from the FBI. | 拿到这份避难所里的物品清单 |
[24:25] | Well, the preppers were very well-equipped. | 这些预备队员的装备非常好 |
[24:27] | I suspect they could’ve survived | 我估计他们可以成功地 |
[24:29] | down there for months quite successfully. | 在那下边生存几个月 |
[24:32] | Thank God I am a conspiracy theorist | 谢天谢地我只是个阴谋论者 |
[24:33] | and not a doomsday hysteric. | 而不是个末日论癔症患者 |
[24:35] | Well, it’s not hysteria. | 这不是癔症 |
[24:36] | In the long run, human beings are scheduled for extinction. | 从长远来看 人类的灭绝是必然的 |
[24:39] | Yeah, when the sun expands into a red giant | 对 在30亿年后 |
[24:40] | in three billion years. | 太阳变成一个红巨星 |
[24:42] | No, not necessarily. We already have enough weapons | 不非得那样 我们已经有足够的武器 |
[24:45] | to annihilate all life on the planet. | 歼灭地球上的所有生命了 |
[24:47] | You have tremendous faith in a violent species | 你对像我们这样的暴力物种太有信心了 |
[24:49] | such as ours to think that we will have | 竟然会相信我们会有足够的自制力 |
[24:51] | the self-control not to use them. | 不去使用那些武器 |
[24:53] | Man, I came to you with good news. | 天啊 我是来告诉你好消息的 |
[24:54] | Now I’m just depressed. | 现在你让我感觉好沮丧 |
[24:55] | I want good news. | 我想听好消息 |
[24:56] | Well, phosphorus and magnesium were on the FBI list. | 磷和镁出现在联邦调查局送来的清单上 |
[24:59] | – So? – So I found both of them on the victim. | -所以 -所以我在受害者身上也找到这些 |
[25:02] | And they were the source of the fire. | 而且它们也是起火点 |
[25:04] | Which means one of the preppers is probably the killer. | 也就是说其中一个预备队员可能是杀人犯 |
[25:10] | Delores Dumaski, Mrs. Apocalypse. | 德洛丽丝·迪莫斯基 天启夫人 |
[25:13] | The one he cheated on. | 他背叛的那个 |
[25:14] | Yeah, she specializes in nutrition, | 是的 她的专长是营养学 |
[25:16] | food prep and storage. | 食物准备和贮藏 |
[25:18] | Now, Dennis Bukovac is a retired minister. | 丹尼斯·布克瓦克是位退休的部长 |
[25:22] | He’s in charge of the group’s emotional and spiritual health. | 他负责这个团体的情绪和精神健康 |
[25:26] | Right. I wonder what the minister | 是啊 我觉得这位部长 |
[25:27] | – thinks of free sex? – Right. | 是想得到免费性爱吧 -没错 |
[25:29] | Milo Mills, 28. | 麦洛·米尔斯 28岁 |
[25:30] | He’s got a degree in mechanical engineering. | 他有机械工程方面的学位 |
[25:32] | – The one who fixes everything. – Yeah. | -负责修东西的人 -没错 |
[25:34] | Generators, ventilation, lighting. | 发电机 通风设备 照明 |
[25:36] | Maybe he worked weapons with the victim. | 也许他和受害者一起研究过武器 |
[25:39] | Any of these people crazy enough to kill? | 这些人中有疯到会杀人的吗 |
[25:41] | Whack jobs– all of them. | 全是疯子 |
[25:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:48] | So, I was able to identify a few of the objects from the fire. | 我确认了火灾现场的几件物品 |
[25:51] | Awesome, Angie. | 厉害 安琪 |
[25:52] | You literally recovered evidence from the ashes. | 你纯粹是从灰烬中还原证据 |
[25:55] | So this pile of debris here is a cot. | 这堆碎片是个床 |
[25:59] | Okay, what’s that lump there? | 那一块是什么 |
[26:00] | That is a screwdriver. | 那是个螺丝刀 |
[26:02] | This is like a treasure hunt. | 这感觉像寻宝 |
[26:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[26:04] | – That used to be a tool box. – Okay. | -那个曾经是个工具箱 -好吧 |
[26:07] | I recognize this. This is a shell casing. | 这个我能认出 是弹壳 |
[26:09] | – But what’s that? – It’s a jar of nails. | -但那个又是什么 -一罐钉子 |
[26:12] | Now, under this plate here, | 这个盘子下面 |
[26:14] | there’s this singed paper, | 有烧焦的纸张 |
[26:16] | which I think is a letter. | 我认为是一封信 |
[26:18] | I’m gonna try to get it from evidence | 我打算从证物室拿来 |
[26:20] | and see if we can figure out what it is. | 看能否弄清是什么 |
[26:24] | Hey, are you listening to your lovely | 你在听你可爱 |
[26:27] | and very clever wife over here? | 又聪明的老婆说话吗 |
[26:29] | Yeah, no, sorry. | 当然 抱歉 |
[26:30] | It’s just this-this screwdriver | 只是这个螺丝刀 |
[26:32] | would’ve been made out of beryllium, | 是由铍制成的 |
[26:34] | which has a melting point of 865 degrees Celsius. | 熔点是865摄氏度 |
[26:37] | – Okay. – But… | -好吧 -但… |
[26:39] | …the shell casing is made of yellow brass. | 弹壳是由黄铜制成 |
[26:43] | Well, why didn’t it melt? | 为什么没熔化 |
[26:44] | Yellow brass has a melting point of 905 degrees Celsius. | 黄铜的熔点是905摄氏度 |
[26:48] | So the temperature was greater than 865 degrees, | 所以当时的温度高于865度 |
[26:52] | but less than 905 degrees. | 却低于905度 |
[26:56] | So… what? | 所以…怎样呢 |
[26:57] | Angie, at these temperatures, | 安琪 在这样的温度下 |
[26:58] | a human body would’ve been completely | 人体骨骼在三小时内 |
[27:00] | reduced to ash in three hours. | 就会彻底化为灰烬 |
[27:02] | So either the temperature of the fire wasn’t that hot | 所以要么火灾的温度没那么高 |
[27:05] | or it burned for a much shorter period of time. | 要么燃烧的时间没那么久 |
[27:07] | Yeah, about half the time. | 大概只有一半时间 |
[27:09] | Listen, I’m not gonna be insulted | 如果你想做个模拟 |
[27:10] | if you run a simulation | 检查我的数学是否正确 |
[27:11] | and check my math, but… | 我不会觉得被侮辱 不过 |
[27:12] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[27:14] | But if you’re right, | 但如果你是对的 |
[27:15] | then the fire started somewhere closer to 8:30 | 那火灾发生的时间就在八点半左右 |
[27:18] | and not 7:00. | 而不是七点 |
[27:20] | Yeah, meaning no one in that bunker | 对 那就说明谋杀迪安娜·巴比里的 |
[27:22] | could’ve murdered Deanna Barbieri. | 肯定不是在那个避难所里的人 |
[27:29] | So you’re absolutely sure | 你绝对肯定 |
[27:31] | that nobody in that bunker could’ve killed Deanna Barbieri? | 避难所里没人能杀害迪安娜·巴比里吗 |
[27:34] | Why do you keep asking me to qualify my conclusions? | 你为什么一直怀疑我的结论 |
[27:37] | You know that I, as well as the others on my team are brilliant. | 要知道我和队里其他人一样有才 |
[27:40] | It’s just that survivalists are a close-knit group. | 只是这些活命主义者是个组织严密的群体 |
[27:43] | They’re like the military. | 就像军人一样 |
[27:44] | Deanna was outspoken. | 迪安娜曾直言不讳 |
[27:45] | She challenged authority. Somebody like that | 挑战过当局权威 像这样的人 |
[27:47] | would challenge the very essence of the group dynamic. | 会挑战团体的本质 |
[27:49] | And killing her would be a logical extension | 杀了她是为了合乎 |
[27:51] | of the needs of the group. | 这个团体逻辑延伸的需要 |
[27:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:53] | It doesn’t seem to be anyone from that group. | 但看似不是是团队里任何人干的 |
[27:56] | But Deanna lived off the grid. | 但迪安娜与世隔绝 |
[27:59] | Even Carlene Blayney didn’t know how to find her. | 连卡林·布雷尼都不知道她在哪儿 |
[28:01] | She wasn’t in contact with anyone except that group. | 除了那个团体 她不和任何人联系 |
[28:04] | I’m sorry, Lance. | 抱歉 兰斯 |
[28:05] | You’re gonna have to come up with another theory. | 你得想出别的理论 |
[28:07] | The condition of the burned bones combined | 从燃烧过的骨头状况 |
[28:10] | with the temperature of the fire tells us | 以及火燃烧的温度来看 |
[28:11] | that the body burned for a maximum of 90 minutes. | 尸体燃烧时间不超过90分钟 |
[28:14] | Okay,well, that proves… | 好吧 那就证明了 |
[28:16] | that Deanna was killed at around 8:30 a.m., not 7:00. | 迪安娜是在八点半左右被杀 而不是七点 |
[28:20] | But all the prepars were already | 而那个时候 所有预备设施 |
[28:21] | locked in the bunker by then. | 都被锁在避难所里了 |
[28:23] | You’re wonderful, Lance. | 你真棒 兰斯 |
[28:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:28] | You’re so… | 你如此 |
[28:29] | thoughtful and committed to the truth. | 考虑周详 致力于找到真相 |
[28:33] | It’s a rare quality. | 这是很难得的品质 |
[28:35] | Even in the way you approached getting your own place. | 就连找自己住所的方法也很难得 |
[28:39] | Okay, okay, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[28:41] | What? | 懂什么 |
[28:42] | You think that I was acting like a child | 你觉得我跟布斯和布纳恩博士 |
[28:44] | by living with Booth and Dr. Brennan. | 住在一起很幼稚 |
[28:46] | Not at all. | 根本不是 |
[28:48] | I thought it showed great maturity and strength. | 我觉得那正表现出你的成熟和勇气 |
[28:52] | Everyone was gonna judge you for being weak, | 所有人都会认为你懦弱 |
[28:54] | but you knew that you needed | 但你明白自己需要 |
[28:56] | time and a safe place to collect yourself, | 时间和避风港来重新振作起来 |
[28:58] | reflect on what happened. | 思考发生过的事 |
[29:01] | Where better to do that than with people who love you? | 有什么地方比和爱你的人一起更适合呢 |
[29:04] | Any person who can’t accept that, | 无法接受这种方式的人 |
[29:07] | that’s the weak person. | 才是懦弱的人 |
[29:11] | Well… I think you’re pretty wonderful yourself, Daisy. | 我觉得你也很棒 黛丝 |
[29:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:18] | Makes no sense that we couldn’t make a go of it. | 我们不能走到一起实在没道理 |
[29:22] | None. | 确实 |
[29:26] | Maybe somebody tampered with the time lock. | 或许是有人篡改了定时锁 |
[29:27] | Hodgins says that’s impossible. | 哈金斯说不可能 |
[29:29] | Any tampering with mechanisms sets off an alarm | 篡改定时锁会引发警报 |
[29:32] | and makes it impossible to reset the lock. | 因此无法重置定时锁 |
[29:33] | It was locked when they arrived. | 他们到达时 门是锁着的 |
[29:36] | Well, there’s got to be some other way | 肯定有别的方法可以 |
[29:37] | in and out of that bunker. | 进出避难所 |
[29:38] | The killer could’ve snuck out, | 凶手可能溜出去 |
[29:40] | killed Deanna, snuck back in. | 杀了迪安娜 又溜回去 |
[29:43] | You know what? Agent Booth needs to reexamine that bunker. | 算了 布斯得再检查一次那个避难所 |
[29:46] | Ooh, my, another mark. | 哦 天呐 又一个痕迹 |
[29:48] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[29:55] | Daisy just found this | 黛西刚刚在迪安娜·巴比里的锁骨上 |
[29:57] | on Deanna Barbieri’s clavicle. | 发现了这个 |
[30:00] | At first,she thought it was just more pitting | 起初 她以为这只是死者所患性病 |
[30:02] | from the victim’s venereal disease. | 导致的另一个痕迹 |
[30:04] | It appears to be some kind of puncture wound. | 看起来像是尖锐物刺伤 |
[30:07] | From the angle, one might posit | 从伤痕的角度看 可以推断 |
[30:08] | that she was stabbed from behind | 她是从她背后的方向 |
[30:10] | with a sharp pointed object. | 被一个尖锐的物体刺伤 |
[30:12] | I think it’s a syringe of some kind. | 我觉得是某种注射器 |
[30:14] | Well, that would explain how the drugs got into her system. | 这就能解释药物进入她身体的方式 |
[30:17] | But the puncture– I don’t recognize | 但是这个伤痕 我没见过 |
[30:20] | that gauge needle– it’s very large. | 这种型号针头的 太粗了 |
[30:22] | Hodgins is swabbing the clavicle | 哈金斯正在对锁骨取样 |
[30:23] | to see if he can determine what the metal was. | 看能不能确定是哪种金属 |
[30:26] | Injected with benzodiazepine. | 注射了苯二氮镇定剂 |
[30:28] | Clearly someone didn’t want Deanna to make it | 很明显有人不想让迪安娜那天 |
[30:30] | to the bunker that day. | 按时到避难所去 |
[30:31] | Or any day. | 或者永远不能 |
[30:34] | I got the plans for the bunker from Safe Harbors, | 我从安全港湾公司拿到了避难所的图纸 |
[30:36] | the company that built it. | 是建造避难所的那家公司 |
[30:38] | Oh, good, that should indicate an escape hatch | 很好 图纸里应该包括一个安全门 |
[30:40] | that would override the time lock. | 能够绕开倒计时锁 |
[30:41] | Yeah, you’d think so, | 是吗 你想得美 |
[30:42] | but they said the emergency routes | 但他们说紧急出口通道 |
[30:44] | and hatches were proprietary designs | 和安全门是他们公司专有的设计 |
[30:46] | and giving them out would compromise security. | 如果披露相关信息会影响用户的安全 |
[30:48] | Well, there’s got to be some kind of exit | 这里面肯定会有某种紧急出口 |
[30:50] | in case of a fire or other disaster. | 以应对火灾或者其他灾难 |
[30:51] | I mean, surviving is kind of the point of the bunker. | 我的意思是 避难所的目的是生存 |
[30:54] | Yeah, well, that’s why I’m doing | 是啊 所以我在对 |
[30:55] | a structural analysis of the plans. | 图纸做结构分析 |
[30:57] | I made a model of the bunker, | 我做了个避难所的模型 |
[30:59] | which we can walk though. | 我们可以身临其境 |
[31:00] | Wow, very cool, Angie. | 太酷了 安琪 |
[31:03] | Hey, did they provide you with a list of materials | 他们提供了用于建造这个避难所的 |
[31:05] | used to, uh, construct this bunker? | 材料的清单吗 |
[31:07] | Yeah, it’s over there. | 提供了 就在那儿 |
[31:09] | Most of the casing is reinforced category 1 steel | 大部分的外壳是用于压力管道和造船的 |
[31:12] | manufactured for pressure lines and ships. | 强化型一类钢材 |
[31:14] | Well, the bunker was buried, | 避难所是埋在底下的 |
[31:16] | so they’d need the strongest. | 所以他们需要最结实的材料 |
[31:17] | Well, that means all the riveting would be the same. | 这就意味着所有的铆钉都应该相同 |
[31:19] | There are tempered rivets listed here in the supplies | 在材料清单中包括回火铆钉 |
[31:21] | that wouldn’t be used with that grade of steel. | 是不会用来铆接这种钢材的 |
[31:23] | Which means there’s a section of the frame | 这就说明有一部分外壳 |
[31:25] | which isn’t category 1. | 用的不是一类钢材 |
[31:27] | Yeah, if we can find it, | 是的 如果我们能找到它 |
[31:29] | we can find the escape hatch | 就能找到凶手溜出 |
[31:30] | the killer used to sneak out and then sneak back in | 并且在杀死迪安娜后溜回 |
[31:33] | after killing Deanna. | 避难所的安全门了 |
[31:37] | I figured out why we’d never used a syringe like this before. | 我知道为什么我们从来不用这种注射器了 |
[31:43] | 12-gauge syringe? | 12号注射器 |
[31:45] | They’re used by vets. | 这是兽医用的 |
[31:46] | On farm animals, large dogs. | 用于牲畜 大型犬类 |
[31:48] | Well, Dr. Apocalypse’s preppers raise animals for food. | 天启医生的预备队员们自己养牲畜 |
[31:52] | Yes, and I reanalyzed the benzodiazepine. | 我有重新分析了苯二氮镇定剂的成分 |
[31:55] | It’s not medical grade. | 发现那不是医用级的 |
[31:56] | Did they make it themselves? | 他们自己合成的 |
[31:57] | Probably. It was loaded with impurities. | 也许吧 里面有很多杂质 |
[31:59] | Wait. No, look. | 等等 不 看啊 |
[32:01] | This is a log of all the items the FBI took from the bunker. | 这是联调局从避难所获取的所有物品的清单 |
[32:06] | Benzodiazepine. | 苯二氮镇定剂 |
[32:08] | The standards are relaxed for veterinary use. | 用于兽药的标准比较宽松 |
[32:10] | That’s why it’s impure. | 所以里面有杂质 |
[32:12] | That explains why Dr. Apocalypse’s arm was so swollen. | 这就解释了为什么天启医生的胳膊会肿 |
[32:15] | Well, and whoever had access to this | 可以接触这些药物的人 |
[32:18] | loaded that syringe with a lot of benzodiazepine. | 在注射器里装满了苯二氮镇定剂 |
[32:21] | They wanted to make sure Deanna was knocked out. | 他们想确保迪安娜失去意识 |
[32:23] | So it had to be one of the preppers. | 所以一定是预备队员中的一员 |
[32:26] | So this section of ceiling paneling. | 天花板的这一部分 |
[32:29] | It’s reinforced, which means the metal is lighter. | 被加强过 说明这里的金属比较轻 |
[32:31] | So this is where they put the hatch. | 那安全门就该在这里 |
[32:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:34] | You made me. | 你做了我的模型 |
[32:36] | Yeah, who better to solve the riddle? | 是啊 还有谁更适合来解开谜团呢 |
[32:38] | So, you just have to remove the paneling, | 只要你把天花板拆下来 |
[32:40] | open the hatch and crawl out. | 打开安全门 然后爬出去 |
[32:42] | All right, hold on. Not so fast. | 好的 等等 先别着急 |
[32:43] | What? You crawled out. | 怎么了 你爬出去了 |
[32:45] | But how do I get back in? | 但我怎么回来呢 |
[32:45] | – The same way. – No, no. | -同样的办法啊 -不行 不行 |
[32:47] | See, the bunker– it was… it was covered in soil. | 你看啊 避难所被埋在土里 |
[32:50] | Six feet of soil, untouched. | 近两米厚 完好无损 |
[32:53] | Right, the soil would fall in when the hatch was opened. | 对啊 门打开的时候土会掉进来 |
[32:56] | Yeah, which is exactly what’s supposed to happen in an emergency, | 是啊 在紧急情况下确实应该这样 |
[32:58] | but it would take heavy construction equipment | 但需要使用大型土建设备 |
[33:00] | to cover it up again. | 才能把坑填上 |
[33:02] | Right. | 对啊 |
[33:02] | So the killer couldn’t have gotten in and out that way. | 所以凶手肯定不是通过这种方式进出的 |
[33:05] | Hey, you found the hatch. | 但你找到了安全门 |
[33:07] | I mean, that’s impressive enough. | 这已经很厉害了 |
[33:13] | Hey. Booth, what’s up? | 喂 布斯 怎么了 |
[33:14] | Is that bug boy? | 那是甲壳虫先生吗 |
[33:15] | Exactly the person I was looking for. Look, | 我要找的就是他 |
[33:17] | do you still have all the evidence from the shed? | 小屋里找到的证据你还有吗 |
[33:19] | Yeah, why? | 有啊 怎么了 |
[33:20] | Because I think I know how Deanna was killed. | 因为我知道迪安娜是如何被杀的了 |
[33:27] | I cannot believe you are here. | 我真不能相信你居然在这里出现 |
[33:29] | – You hate the lab. – Right. | -你讨厌实验室啊 -是啊 |
[33:31] | So, uh, let’s make this snappy, okay? | 所以我们快点弄 好吗 |
[33:33] | Check these things out here. | 来看这几样东西 |
[33:35] | Take a look at this, huh? | 过来看啊 |
[33:37] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[33:39] | I don’t… I don’t know what you’re doing. | 我不… 我不知道你在干什么 |
[33:41] | You’re supposed to be the genius. Come on. | 你应该是天才啊 加油 |
[33:42] | Look at it. | 看啊 |
[33:43] | It’s…It’s a latch, a spring-loaded hinge, | 这是…是一个门闩 一个弹簧折页 |
[33:46] | a nail and a piece of pipe. | 一根钉子 一根管子 |
[33:48] | It’s a booby trap. | 这是个饵雷 |
[33:50] | It’s a booby trap? | 饵雷吗 |
[33:51] | It’s a booby trap! | 就是个饵雷 |
[33:52] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[33:53] | Oh, hey, we make a good team. | 咱俩还真是合作愉快 |
[33:56] | Well, I sort of thought of this all on my own. | 这算是我自己想出来的好吧 |
[33:58] | Even still, if you ever need anyone in the field… | 就算这样 你们要是需要这个领域的人 |
[34:00] | That’s never gonna happen. | 那根本不可能 |
[34:01] | So, uh, whoever killed Deanna | 不管是谁杀了迪安娜 |
[34:03] | made sure to give themselves an alibi. | 都得确保自己有不在场证明 |
[34:04] | So they drug her, | 所以他们先麻醉了她 |
[34:05] | set up a booby trap, | 安装好饵雷 |
[34:07] | then took off, locked themselves in the bunker, | 然后离开 把他们自己锁在避难所里 |
[34:10] | knowing she’d get killed when she opened the door. | 知道她开门的时候就会送命 |
[34:12] | It’s definitely one of the preppers. | 肯定是预备队的人干的 |
[34:13] | Hey, wait, whoa, where are you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[34:14] | – We got to prove this works. – It works. | -我们得证明一下 -就是这么回事 |
[34:16] | Is your say-so good enough for a court? | 你随口说说就能作为呈堂供证吗 |
[34:19] | We have to prove it works. | 我们得证明这个理论 |
[34:25] | You’re gonna need a trigger. | 你得弄一个触发器 |
[34:26] | Well, that is what the door is for, | 那扇门就是 |
[34:29] | since that’s what was used in the shed. | 在案发的小屋里就是用门来触发的 |
[34:32] | Now, who wants the honor of opening the door? | 想享有开门的荣幸吗 |
[34:34] | Be incinerated? No, thank you. | 然后被烧成灰吗 不了 谢谢 |
[34:35] | I’ll do it. | 那我来 |
[34:36] | I replaced the dragon’s breath shell | 我把龙息炮替换成了 |
[34:38] | with a gelatin load fired by CO2, so it’s completely safe. | 由二氧化碳发射的明胶 是绝对安全的 |
[34:41] | Well, it’s your experiment, okay? | 这是你的实验好吧 |
[34:43] | You’re the one who’s gonna get shot. | 要中弹也是你来中弹 |
[34:45] | Uh, Agent Booth, I wouldn’t stand right there. | 布斯探员 我要是你就不站在那个位置 |
[34:47] | Don’t worry about it, bug boy, okay? | 不用担心我 虫子男 |
[34:49] | I’m just checking the traj… | 我只是检查一下弹道 |
[34:57] | Seeley? | 瑟雷 |
[34:59] | I, uh, thought you didn’t like the lab. | 我还以为你不喜欢来实验室呢 |
[35:03] | Well, I just, uh, came to see how everything was going. | 我只是来看看进展得怎么样了 |
[35:06] | – I’m good. – Clearly. | -我没事 -显而易见 |
[35:08] | We’re fine. | 我们好着呢 |
[35:13] | I think we have enough proof now. | 现在我们已经有足够的证据了 |
[35:15] | You know what, you say anything, | 你要是敢说什么不该说的 |
[35:16] | and I will stab you with my pen. | 我就会用笔捅你 |
[35:28] | So you would have the skill to design a booby trap like this? | 你有能力设计一个类似这样的饵雷吗 |
[35:34] | Most definitely. | 可以这么说 |
[35:36] | So would Deanna. | 迪安娜也能 |
[35:37] | Well, she’s dead, so that leaves you. | 她已经死了 那就剩下你了 |
[35:39] | Number three would be Delores. | 还有第三个人会 德洛丽丝 |
[35:41] | The food prepper girl? Why? | 准备食物的那个女预备队员的吗 为什么 |
[35:42] | We all teamed up to train someone to take over | 我们团队合作 训练彼此的技能 |
[35:44] | if we’re incapacitated. | 万一失去工作能力 也有人接班 |
[35:45] | Delores taught me about animal husbandry, | 德洛丽丝教我饲养动物 |
[35:47] | I taught her about engineering. | 我教她工程设计 |
[35:49] | Animal husbandry? | 饲养动物 |
[35:50] | – That’s why there were vet needles and drugs. – Yes. | -所以那里才有兽医针和药物 -是的 |
[35:52] | She kept animals healthy | 她让动物保持健康 |
[35:54] | so that when we ate them, we wouldn’t get sick. | 这样我们吃的时候就不会生病 |
[35:56] | So you taught her how to make booby traps, | 那么你教她怎么做饵雷 |
[35:58] | and in return, she taught you how to administer drugs to animals. | 作为回报 她教你给动物用药 |
[36:02] | It’s got to be one of you. | 肯定是你俩中的一个 |
[36:05] | I see your predicament. | 我理解你的困境 |
[36:07] | You should choose Delores. | 你应该选德洛丽丝 |
[36:08] | Why? Because Deanna slept with her husband? | 为什么 因为迪安娜和她老公有染吗 |
[36:10] | Because I didn’t do it. | 就因为不是我做的 |
[36:12] | You have to give me something more than just your statement. | 空口无凭 你得给我点有用的东西 |
[36:15] | – Give me a minute to think. – Okay. | -给我点时间想想 -好的 |
[36:27] | You know, part of the whole prepper practice | 整个准备练习的一部分内容 |
[36:30] | is you can’t wash as much because of the water shortages. | 就是因为缺水 不能随心所欲地洗澡 |
[36:34] | Delores is the only one that doesn’t have to practice for that. | 只有德洛丽丝不用练习这一点 |
[36:37] | She lives it. | 她已经做到了 |
[36:39] | So she’s a dirty girl. | 所以她是个不爱干净的人 |
[36:40] | That doesn’t help me. | 这对我破案没有帮助 |
[36:42] | She’d have residue from making the booby traps. | 她身上一定会有制作饵雷的残留物 |
[36:45] | If I did it, | 如果是我做的 |
[36:47] | I would have cleaned my hands off. | 我肯定会把手洗干净的 |
[36:48] | Okay, you do realize you’re saying things | 你知道刚才说的这些 |
[36:50] | that make you sound more guilty. | 会让自己听上去更像有罪吗 |
[36:51] | Which means I’m probably innocent. | 那很可能意味着我是无辜的 |
[36:56] | This is a well-designed booby trap. | 这是个设计精良的饵雷 |
[36:58] | I’m very impressed. | 我很钦佩 |
[37:03] | Is this radioactive? | 这东西有辐射吗 |
[37:04] | No, it’s UV light that will | 没有 这是紫外线 |
[37:06] | indicate the presence of benzene and toluene. | 能够指示出苯和甲苯的存在 |
[37:10] | Nothing. | 没有反应 |
[37:11] | Well, it’s been a few days. | 都过去好几天了 |
[37:12] | Those could have been washed off. | 也有可能是被洗掉了 |
[37:14] | I didn’t kill Deanna. | 迪安娜不是我杀的 |
[37:16] | I want you to trim your fingernails. | 我想给你剪一点指甲下来 |
[37:18] | – No. – We have a warrant. | -不行 -我们有搜查令 |
[37:20] | Well, that warrant doesn’t cover removing parts of her body, | 有搜查令也不能从她身上提取东西 |
[37:22] | that includes hair and nails. | 其中包括头发和指甲 |
[37:24] | Am I allowed to take a scraping? | 我可以用棉签擦一下吗 |
[37:25] | No, that’s removing cells. | 那样会提取细胞的 |
[37:27] | Am I allowed to use a flash of light | 我可以用闪光 |
[37:29] | – to look at her fingernails? – No. | -照射她的手指吗 -不能 |
[37:31] | Actually, yes, she can. | 其实她可以的 |
[37:33] | Hold out your fingers. | 把手指伸出来 |
[37:34] | Hold them out. | 伸出来 |
[37:38] | That’s your bright light? | 这就是你说的亮光吗 |
[37:39] | The spark is brighter than anything incandescent. | 这火光比其它任何发光的东西都要亮 |
[37:46] | Whoa, what was that? | 这是什么情况 |
[37:47] | Phosphorus has a very low ignition point. | 磷的燃点非常低 |
[37:49] | We can use that result to | 我们可以利用这点 |
[37:51] | get a warrant to scrape this hand. | 申请到对这只手取证的授权 |
[37:54] | There will be explosive residue | 我们会发现你手上有 |
[37:56] | that will match what we found at the murder scene. | 和凶案现场吻合的爆炸残留物 |
[37:58] | You did it; you loaded the Dragon’s Breath. | 是你干的 是你给龙息炮弹上了膛 |
[38:00] | Either you were mad that she slept with your husband… | 你要么是因为她跟你老公上床而气急败坏 |
[38:02] | Or that she gave him syphilis. | 要么就是因为她把性病传染给他 |
[38:04] | Or maybe even gave it to you. | 甚至可能也传染给了你 |
[38:07] | The object was to survive. | 我们的目标原本是为了生存 |
[38:10] | My husband and I devoted our lives to that. | 我丈夫和我毕生的心血都花在这上面 |
[38:12] | Deanna was aggressive, | 迪安娜太好斗了 |
[38:14] | overbearing, dishonest. | 她傲慢 又不诚实 |
[38:17] | Is that someone you want with you when you build a new world? | 你希望这样的人和你一起创建新世界吗 |
[38:20] | Well, I’m not sure about that, | 这我不确定 |
[38:21] | but I certainly wouldn’t want | 但我肯定不想要 |
[38:23] | someone like you deciding that for me. | 你这样的人来帮我决定 |
[38:28] | The world is going to end because of people like her. | 世界会因为像她那样的人而毁灭 |
[38:36] | Dr. Sweets says you found a message to me from Deanna? | 斯维斯医生说你发现了一条迪安娜给我的消息 |
[38:39] | So I-I found a letter to you. | 我找到了一封写给你的信 |
[38:42] | Uh, it was very charred and burned, | 已经被烧焦了 |
[38:43] | but I was able to reconstruct most of it. | 但我还原了大部分内容 |
[38:46] | It is, um, very personal. | 是封非常私密的信 |
[38:49] | We were friends, | 我们曾是密友 |
[38:50] | but we had a terrible falling out. | 但后来闹翻了 |
[38:53] | So I understand. | 我理解 |
[38:55] | I’m sorry, I-I can’t help but read what I reconstruct. | 抱歉 我忍不住看了我还原的内容 |
[39:02] | I’m trying to decide if I should read this or not. | 我还不确定自己要不要看 |
[39:06] | Well, I will tell you that | 我可以告诉你 |
[39:08] | it will probably make you very sad from grief, | 这封信也许会让你非常悲痛 |
[39:11] | but I also think it will make you very happy, | 但我认为也会让你非常高兴 |
[39:15] | because she loved you. | 因为她是爱你的 |
[39:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:23] | I’ll leave you alone. | 你一个人慢慢看吧 |
[40:18] | I’m not a prepper or anything. | 我不是那些预备队员 |
[40:20] | I just think that we should be prepared. | 我只是觉得我们应该做好准备 |
[40:22] | Like a prepper. | 就像预备队员一样 |
[40:23] | Like a person who cares about his family, | 像那种在意自己家人的人一样 |
[40:25] | you know, if an asteroid’s gonna hit us. | 万一遇上行星撞地球的话 |
[40:27] | We’d be incinerated. | 我们会被烧成灰的 |
[40:28] | What if someone unplugs the grid, you know? | 要是有人切断电网怎么办 |
[40:31] | I mean, there’s the Internet, electricity, | 家里的网络 电路 |
[40:34] | the TV, the washer and dryer could go… | 电视 洗衣机和烘干机就都… |
[40:36] | We have clean water, canned food in the basement. | 我们在地下室准备了干净的水和罐头食物 |
[40:39] | That should be sufficient for an emergency. | 我们有足够的供给应对突发事件 |
[40:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:42] | That’s it. | 就这样了 |
[40:44] | Thanks for having me over. | 感谢你们让我过来住 |
[40:45] | I have a toast. | 我要说句祝酒词 |
[40:49] | Oh, that’s not necessary. | 没必要的 |
[40:50] | All right, let her rip. | 好吧 让她说吧 |
[40:51] | – Booth, come on. – Yeah, yeah, I’m here. I’m here. | -布斯 快点 -好 来了来了 |
[40:53] | I was not happy when Booth told me | 布斯告诉我你要过来 |
[40:55] | that you were coming to stay with us, | 跟我们住时 我不是很高兴 |
[40:58] | and I’m not happy that you are leaving. | 现在你要走了 我也不高兴 |
[41:02] | You left out the middle part, | 你把中间的部分落下了 |
[41:04] | which kind of sounds like you were never happy. | 让你听起来好像总不高兴似的 |
[41:07] | Right, the part where you came | 好 中间的部分就是你过来 |
[41:09] | and stayed with us and helped us care for Christine… | 和我们一起住 还帮我们照顾克里斯汀 |
[41:13] | I’m feeling emotional. | 我有点激动 |
[41:14] | Okay. Good luck, Sweets,in your new place. | 小甜甜 祝你在你的新家过得愉快 |
[41:18] | I cannot thank you enough for taking me in | 你们让我住进来 我不知怎么感谢才好 |
[41:22] | in a time when I was the most… | 在我最失意的时候… |
[41:23] | – Bottoms up. – Cheers. | -干杯吧 -干杯 |
[41:25] | Yeah, all right. | 行 好吧 |
[41:27] | – New beginnings. – That’s it. | -新的开始 -没错 |
[41:29] | Hope you won’t get lonely at your new place. | 祝你在新住处不会太寂寞 |
[41:31] | No, I’ll be fine. | 不会的 我没事 |
[41:33] | And those must be the other tenants to help me move. | 一定是其他几个房客来帮我搬家了 |
[41:36] | Come back any time. | 欢迎你随时回来 |
[41:37] | You can come for Sunday dinners. | 你可以过来吃每周日的晚宴 |
[41:39] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你们好 -你好 |
[41:41] | I’m so excited. | 我好激动 |
[41:42] | You’re going to love living with us. | 和我们一起住你会很享受的 |
[41:44] | I bet. | 我想也是 |
[41:45] | Hi, I’m Janet. This is Chrissie. | 你们好 我叫珍妮特 这是克里西 |
[41:49] | Nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Sweets. | 很高兴见到你们 斯维斯夫妇 |
[41:51] | Uh, we’re not the… | 我们不是… |
[41:53] | No. | 不是 |
[41:59] | So I guess this is good-bye. | 要说再见了 |
[42:05] | Good-bye, Sweets. | 再见 斯维斯 |
[42:08] | See you at work. | 工作上再见 |
[42:10] | See you. | 再见 |
[42:14] | Your dad is hot. | 你老爸好帅 |
[42:18] | Apparently you’re hot. | 看来你很帅 |
[42:20] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[42:22] | Wow, really? | 真的吗 |
[42:23] | Did you just see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[42:26] | I did not expect that, did you? | 真没想到 你呢 |
[42:29] | Geez, I hope Sweets is, uh, | 天哪 希望斯维斯有所准备 |
[42:31] | prepared if there’s an emergency. | 万一有突发事件的话 |
[42:33] | It’s not our concern anymore, Booth. | 那不是我们该担心的了 布斯 |
[42:34] | I mean, what if he shows up back here | 万一他忽然回来 |
[42:36] | and we only have enough rations for two weeks? That’s… | 而我们只准备了两周的食物 那… |
[42:39] | I’m not having this conversation. | 我不会跟你谈这个的 |
[42:40] | I’m gonna buy a generator. | 我得买台发电机 |
[42:42] | So the generator has a generator? | 给我们的发电机买一台发电机吗 |
[42:43] | Now you get it. | 你总算开窍了 |
[42:44] | I’m gonna get a generator and an extra generator, | 我去买台发电机 再买台额外的发电机 |
[42:46] | and I’m gonna buy beef jerky. You know what? | 我还要买牛肉干 你知道吗 |
[42:48] | That stuff lasts forever, plus it’s delicious. | 牛肉干能储存很久 而且超好吃 |