时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | See, this… this can’t be the place. | 你看 一定不是这里 |
[00:05] | Why would they leave a clue for a treasure hunt here? | 他们为什么要在这里留下一条寻宝的线索呢 |
[00:07] | Denise hired a professional to plan the game. | 丹尼诗雇了一位专业人士设计游戏 |
[00:09] | They know what they’re doing. | 他们很清楚自己在做什么 |
[00:10] | Why couldn’t Denise and Joel | 为什么丹尼诗和乔不能 |
[00:11] | just have a dinner party? | 安安生生办个晚餐派对呢 |
[00:13] | Watch out for that step. It’s… See? | 小心脚下 那里 你看吧 |
[00:16] | Told you. | 我早就说过了 |
[00:17] | Help me get some light down here. | 帮我一把 把这里弄亮点 |
[00:23] | Okay, nothing down there. | 好了 一清二楚 下面什么也没有 |
[00:25] | Let’s go. | 我们打道回府吧 |
[00:27] | Seriously? | 不是吧你 |
[00:31] | This is awesome. | 这简直太妙了 |
[00:32] | Get a picture. | 拍一张照 |
[00:33] | – Smells gross. – Man up! | -味道真糟糕 -拿出点男人的样子来 |
[00:35] | Do you want Ryan and Kristy to win? | 难道你想让赖安和克里斯蒂赢吗 |
[00:38] | Dig. | 开挖 |
[00:41] | Wait. I… I think I found something. | 慢着 我觉得我找到点东西 |
[00:44] | Feels like a bottle. | 感觉像个瓶子 |
[00:45] | It’ll have the next clue inside. | 里面一定装着下一条线索 |
[00:47] | Got to admit, winning would be nice. | 不得不承认 赢的感觉一定很好 |
[00:59] | I hate Ryan and Kristy! | 我讨厌赖安和克里斯蒂 |
[01:08] | Hey, Bones. She’s sleeping. | 骨头 她睡着了 |
[01:12] | Shh. Look at this, huh? | 嘘 轻一点 你看看这个 |
[01:14] | We have an artist. | 我们生了一个小艺术家 |
[01:16] | – This is beautiful. – Yeah. | -这太美了 -必须的 |
[01:18] | It’s truly exceptional. | 简直是无与伦比 |
[01:19] | There are flashes of Abstract Expressionism in this. | 这幅画闪耀着抽象表现主义的光芒 |
[01:24] | Abstract Expressionism. | 抽象表现主义 |
[01:25] | You know, like Wassily Kandinsky or… Friedel Dzubas. | 如瓦西里·康定斯基和弗里德尔·朱巴斯 |
[01:30] | There’s a real sweep to these strokes. | 这些笔触里包含真正的延伸 |
[01:33] | Right, right. | 没错 没错 |
[01:33] | Okay, well, the school director, she wants to, uh, | 学校主任想要 |
[01:36] | bring us in and talk to us. | 我们去学校 她说有事要谈 |
[01:37] | So she recognizes Christine’s talent, too? | 这么说 她也发觉克里斯汀的才华了吗 |
[01:40] | Uh, no, Christine, she, uh… | 不是 克里斯汀 她 |
[01:41] | – she bit a kid. – What?! | -她咬了一个小朋友 -什么 |
[01:44] | No, th-that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[01:45] | It’s no big deal. I mean, kids bite. | 这没什么大不了的 小孩子都爱咬人 |
[01:47] | No. Not Christine. | 不 克里斯汀不会 |
[01:49] | She’s not just any kid– she’s my daughter, | 她跟一般的孩子不一样 她是我的女儿 |
[01:51] | and they made a mistake. | 一定是他们搞错了 |
[01:52] | Bones, just relax. | 骨头 放轻松 |
[01:53] | I mean, the school director, she felt bad. | 我的意思是 学校主任 她感觉不好 |
[01:56] | She was apologizing for bringing it up. | 发生这事之后 她一直在道歉 |
[01:58] | Well, then why did she? | 她为什么要道歉 |
[01:59] | Well, because, you know, a kid got bit, that’s why. | 因为 你知道 有个小朋友被咬了 |
[02:01] | Which kid? | 哪个小朋友 |
[02:04] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:06] | – Brennan. – Booth. | -布纳恩 -布斯 |
[02:08] | – Where is it? – Text me the address. | -在那里 -把地址发到我手机上 |
[02:10] | Okay, we’ll be right there. | 好的 我们稍后就到 |
[02:11] | – We got a body. – I know. | -我们有一具尸体要查 -我知道 |
[02:12] | I’ll call Max to watch her. | 我打电话叫我爸来带她 |
[02:14] | Which kid? | 哪个小朋友被咬了 |
[02:16] | Emma. One of the Emmas. | 艾玛 两个艾玛中的一个 |
[02:18] | – Emma R. Or Emma C.? – Emma C. | -是艾玛·R还是艾玛·C -艾玛·C |
[02:21] | Figures. She cries when they sing | 我知道是谁 大家一唱《可爱的小蜘蛛》 |
[02:23] | “Itsy Bitsy Spider.” | 她就会哭 |
[02:33] | Wow! Look at those ‘shrooms! | 快看这些死神蘑菇 |
[02:36] | Yeah. Spectacular, right? | 没错 很壮观的景象 对吧 |
[02:38] | Ganoderma, enokitake, | 灵芝 金针菇 |
[02:40] | some beautiful bunapi-shimeji, | 一些漂亮的蟹味菇 |
[02:42] | and just about the cutest little hypholoma I’ve ever seen. | 还有一些我至今所见过最可爱的小蘑菇 |
[02:46] | Okay, that’s great. Let’s move it along. | 很好 带它们一起走吧 |
[02:47] | The frontal eminence and the orbital margins | 尸体的额隆凸和眼眶 |
[02:50] | indicate the victim was female. Caucasian. | 表明死者为一名女性白种人 |
[02:53] | Cranial suturing suggests | 根据颅骨缝的情况来看 |
[02:55] | she was in her mid-20s. | 死者约为二十五岁左右 |
[02:56] | All right, any evidence of sexual assault? | 好的 有没有找到死者受到性侵的证据 |
[02:58] | Not that I can see. | 我暂时没有找到任何这样的证据 |
[02:59] | Her pants are still on. | 她还好好地穿着裤子 |
[03:00] | I didn’t think mushrooms grew on bodies. | 我觉得尸体上一般不会长蘑菇 |
[03:02] | Yeah, they don’t. | 你说的没错 |
[03:03] | They are growing through it and around it. | 菌类从尸体上和尸体周围萌发出来 |
[03:05] | Spores must have been laying dormant underground. | 一定是菌类的孢子已经落在地下了 |
[03:08] | Fluid from the victim could have seeped out | 尸体腐烂流出的液体唤醒并 |
[03:11] | and reactivated them. | 催化了这些菌类孢子 |
[03:13] | What proof do they have? | 他们有什么证据 |
[03:15] | – Hard proof. – Hard proof? | -确凿的证据 -确凿的证据 |
[03:16] | I… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[03:17] | The teacher heard a scream, she turned around | 老师听到了一声尖叫 她转过身来 |
[03:19] | and she saw Christine standing next to C | 然后就看见克里斯汀刚好站在艾玛旁边 |
[03:21] | and she had a bite mark on her. | 艾玛身上有一个牙印 |
[03:22] | Not about the case, I’m guessing? | 我猜 你俩讨论的不是案子吧 |
[03:24] | It could have been another child who ran away. | 有可能是一个已经逃离现场的孩子咬的 |
[03:26] | Let’s talk about this later. | 我们一会儿再说这个 |
[03:27] | Has Michael Vincent ever bit anyone? | 你家迈克尔·文森特咬过别人吗 |
[03:30] | Yeah, sure. I mean, th-there’s nothing weird about that. | 当然了 小孩子咬人很正常的 |
[03:32] | It’s average behavior. | 普天下的小孩子都会这么做的 |
[03:33] | Average. Exactly. Christine didn’t do this. | 普天下的 没错 但克里斯汀就不会 |
[03:36] | The teacher was mistaken. | 就是老师弄错了 |
[03:37] | There was no reports of a kidnapping | 这一区域没有报告过任何一起绑架 |
[03:39] | or an abduction in the area, | 或者诱拐 |
[03:40] | so how long has Mushroom Woman been down here, do you think? | 所以 你认为蘑菇女在这里呆了多久 |
[03:43] | Well, based on the size of the stems, | 根据菌类茎部的尺寸 |
[03:46] | I’d say somewhere between 20 and 30 days. | 我认为尸体在这里有二十到三十天左右 |
[03:48] | Hey, she could be homeless. | 也有可能她是个流浪的人 |
[03:50] | Her teeth are pristine | 她的牙齿还保持原貌 |
[03:51] | she doesn’t have a single filling. | 她根本没有补过牙 |
[03:53] | Look… at her fingernails. | 来看看她的指甲 |
[03:55] | Wow, that’s a manicure. | 看得出修过指甲 |
[03:56] | It’s a very good manicure. | 修得还相当不错呢 |
[03:58] | She took very good care of herself. | 她把自己保养得很好 |
[04:02] | – Can I… see that? – Yeah. | -我能看一看吗 -可以 |
[04:07] | These shoes are from Ava Lang. | 她的鞋子是艾娃·郎的 |
[04:10] | Beautiful. Incredible leather. | 外形美观 皮质不是一般的好 |
[04:11] | Sounds very expensive. | 听上去价格不菲 |
[04:13] | So, why did a woman who could afford shoes like this | 为什么一名能穿得起这么贵鞋子的女性 |
[04:16] | end up in one of the worst neighborhoods in D.C. | 却陈尸于华盛顿特区最差的街区呢 |
[04:18] | with mushrooms growing out of her? | 身上还长满蘑菇 |
[05:01] | These bunapi-shimejis are full of antioxidants. | 这些菌类富含抗氧化物 |
[05:04] | – The mushrooms? – Yeah. | -你是说蘑菇 -是的 |
[05:06] | There could be a market for these. | 这里面大有商机 |
[05:07] | Yeah, mushrooms grown locally on corpses. | 没错 尸体上长出来的蘑菇 |
[05:10] | Are you two looking for some kind of side business? | 你们在寻找第二职业吗 |
[05:12] | Oh, no. | 非也 非也 |
[05:13] | Hey, I accept not being rich-rich, | 活得并非大富大贵 我对此没有意见 |
[05:15] | but I wouldn’t mind being a little richer than we are right now. | 但我也不介意活得比现在更富有一些 |
[05:17] | We’re living off our salaries; it’s what people do. | 我们靠领薪水过日子 这是常人的生活 |
[05:20] | Well, happiness isn’t tied to how much money you make. | 幸福程度并不能和你拥有的财产画等号 |
[05:22] | Thank you, Opie– but I’d rather not have Michael Vincent | 谢谢你 奥佩 但我不想让我的儿子 |
[05:25] | eating squirrel gizzards and hillbilly broth. | 吃松鼠胃 喝乡下人肉汤 |
[05:28] | We had to mortgage the house to pay off a few final debts | 我们得抵押现在的房子 用此来支付 |
[05:30] | after the collapse of the Cantilever Group. | 坎特里弗集团破产后欠的最后几笔债 |
[05:32] | No, he’s freaking out. | 不可能 他要崩溃了 |
[05:33] | Yep. Totally. Okay, finished with the photos? | 没错 彻底崩溃 好了 拍完了吗 |
[05:35] | Right. Let’s rattle them bones. | 是的 把骨头筛动起来吧 |
[05:52] | Well, the victim’s clothing suggests | 死者的衣着表明 |
[05:53] | she had expensive tastes. | 她生前品味不俗 |
[05:54] | Come on, I need a psychologist for that? | 拜托 这难道需要你说出来我才知道吗 |
[05:56] | The wear on her shoes | 鞋子上的磨损痕迹 |
[05:57] | indicates they didn’t fit well. | 表明她这双鞋子并不合脚 |
[05:59] | Her clothes were altered at home. | 她在家换的衣服 |
[06:00] | You know what? You’re watching way too much Project Runway. | 你猜怎样 你看天桥骄子看太多了 |
[06:03] | It was important for her to look good. | 对她来说 衣着光鲜靓丽很重要 |
[06:05] | She was living beyond her means. | 她过着超出自己收入的生活 |
[06:06] | Maybe a social climber? | 她可能是个攀龙附凤的人吧 |
[06:08] | How’s that gonna help me catch her murderer? | 你说这些对我抓住凶手有任何帮助吗 |
[06:10] | She showed a false front | 她展示给世人的是一个虚假的外表 |
[06:11] | to the world– it was a lie, if you will. | 也可以说 她的生活就是一个谎言 |
[06:13] | – Enough with the clothes, all right? – Okay. | -衣服的事就此打住 好吗 -好 |
[06:16] | – Do you have anything else? – Um, yeah. | -你还看出别的什么吗 -是的 |
[06:18] | The victim being buried facedown– that’s significant. | 尸体被脸朝下埋着 这是颇具深意的 |
[06:21] | – How so? – When the victim’s turned away, | -何以见得 -当受害人的脸被转过去 |
[06:22] | the killer avoids a personal connection, | 说明凶手试图避免与死者的个人接触 |
[06:24] | which means the killer probably knew the victim. | 也就说明 凶手极有可能认识被害人 |
[06:26] | That’s good. You know what? I can work with that. | 这不错 我可以顺着这个线索查下去了 |
[06:28] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[06:30] | Hey, Sweets, uh, biting is normal, right? | 小甜甜 咬人是正常现象 对吗 |
[06:33] | Lab didn’t mention anything about biting. | 实验室没有提到任何关于咬人的情况 |
[06:35] | Did… | 是不是 |
[06:37] | did you bite someone? | 是不是你张嘴咬人了 |
[06:38] | No. Christine bit someone. | 不是 克里斯汀咬人了 |
[06:40] | Oh. Oh, yeah. Her age– totally normal. | 是啊 以她的年龄 这很正常 |
[06:43] | I mean, the average child… | 我是说 普通儿童… |
[06:44] | Don’t say “Average.” | 别提”普通” |
[06:46] | Bones hears you say “Average,” It’s bad. | 要是骨头听见你说”普通” 那就糟了 |
[06:50] | Just… don’t say “Average,” Okay? | 千万…别说”普通” 行吗 |
[06:53] | – Okay. – Don’t. | -好的 -千万别说 |
[07:01] | I found hairline fractures on the occipital. | 我在枕骨处发现了细微的骨裂 |
[07:04] | Did the victim die from a blow to the head? | 受害者是被击中头部而致死的吗 |
[07:06] | No. The injury was enough to disorient the victim, | 不是 伤势足以导致受害者丧失方向感 |
[07:10] | maybe even lose consciousness, | 甚至失去知觉 |
[07:11] | but wouldn’t be cause of death. | 但这不是死因 |
[07:13] | I’ve got epithelial cells from under her fingernails. | 我从她指甲下提取了上皮细胞 |
[07:16] | I’ll run the DNA. | 我会做个DNA测试 |
[07:18] | If we’re lucky, she fought with her killer. | 幸运的话 希望她和凶手有过打斗 |
[07:21] | Oh, well, multiple fractures on the distal and medial phalanges | 手指末梢 内侧脚趾骨 |
[07:25] | as well as the metatarsals could be indicative | 以及跖骨上的多发性骨折都暗示着 |
[07:28] | of a fight, yes. | 可能有过打斗 |
[07:30] | Some of this is not skin. | 这里有些物质并不是皮肤 |
[07:32] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[07:33] | Not sure. | 还不确定 |
[07:41] | It’s fibrous. | 是纤维体 |
[07:42] | I’ll get Hodgins to identify it. | 我让哈金斯来鉴定下 |
[07:44] | Hey. I ran a facial reconstruction through Missing Persons, | 我用面部重建和失踪人口库进行了比对 |
[07:47] | and I found a possible match. | 找到了一个可能的配对 |
[07:50] | Rebecca Pearce, 25 years old, | 丽贝卡·皮尔斯 25岁 |
[07:52] | reported missing by Trudy Morris. | 由特鲁迪·莫里斯报告失踪 |
[07:55] | Judge Trudy? | 特鲁迪法官 |
[07:56] | I’m not familiar with Judge Trudy. | 我没听说过特鲁迪法官 |
[07:57] | What circuit is she on? | 她在哪个上诉法院 |
[07:59] | Citizen’s Court. | 公民法院 |
[08:00] | Does that have something to do with the French Revolution? | 和法国大革命有什么关联吗 |
[08:02] | No. Judge Trudy has a TV show | 不是 特鲁迪法官有一档电视节目 |
[08:05] | where she judges “small claims” cases. | 节目中她负责审理”小额诉讼”案 |
[08:07] | – Why? – Because it’s great drama. | -为什么会上电视 -因为有很多闹剧 |
[08:09] | People just fight over the silliest little things. | 人们为一些非常小的事情而争执 |
[08:11] | You should see the way that they yell and scream at each other. | 你该看看他们是怎么对彼此大喊大叫的 |
[08:13] | Total guilty pleasure. | 完全是带着罪恶感的享受 |
[08:15] | Like watching a train wreck. | 像是在看失事的列车 |
[08:16] | Train wrecks are not pleasurable. | 列车失事可不会让人觉得享受 |
[08:18] | No wonder you feel guilty. | 难怪你觉得很罪恶 |
[08:29] | I have a huge bone to pick with you. | 我有件很严重的事要和你说 |
[08:31] | Check out this Synthesiomyia nudiseta. | 看看这只裸芒综蝇 |
[08:32] | I’m serious. I’m steaming. | 我是认真的 我快气疯了 |
[08:34] | By the size of the larva, | 根据幼虫的大小 |
[08:35] | I can narrow time of death | 我可以把死亡时间的范围缩短至 |
[08:36] | to somewhere between 20 and 23 days. | 20到23天之间 |
[08:38] | Thurston, please stop ignoring me. | 瑟斯顿 别无视我 |
[08:43] | Did you finish this? | 这个是你吃完的吗 |
[08:45] | There’s still a bit left. | 不是还有点吗 |
[08:47] | Yes. It was delicious. | 是的 非常好吃 |
[08:49] | This was my last bottle of hot sauce! | 这是我最后一瓶辣椒酱了 |
[08:51] | I didn’t know it was yours. | 我不知道那是你的 |
[08:52] | Well, if you wanted me to believe you, | 你想让我相信你 |
[08:54] | you should have removed the Post-it note. | 就应该丢了这张便利贴 |
[08:56] | Okay, all right, in my defense, | 行了 要我说的话 |
[08:58] | it’s a communal fridge. I’ll buy you a new one. | 那是个公共冰箱 我给你买瓶新的行了吧 |
[09:01] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 你没明白 |
[09:02] | This was my granny’s last bottle of special sauce. | 这是最后一瓶我奶奶秘制的酱料了 |
[09:04] | Well, call her up and tell her to, you know… | 打个电话给她 让她… |
[09:06] | I can’t, because she’s dead! | 我不能 因为她过世了 |
[09:18] | What have you learned about Emma? | 关于艾玛 你都知道些什么 |
[09:20] | Does she have a history of false reporting? | 她有过谎报的先例吗 |
[09:21] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:23] | Numerous occasions, | 很多次 |
[09:23] | police responded to reports of a monster under the bed, | 警察都接到床下有怪物的报告 |
[09:26] | but no monster was ever found. | 但从来都没找到过怪物 |
[09:28] | I know that that’s amusing, | 我知道那很好笑 |
[09:29] | but I don’t feel like laughing. | 但我一点都不想笑 |
[09:31] | Bones, come on, kids bite, | 骨头 别这样 小孩都咬人 |
[09:32] | and they grow out of it. | 长大就好了 |
[09:33] | Really, just let it go. | 真的 别较真了 |
[09:34] | – I would love to let it go. – Good. Let it go. | -我也想啊 -很好 那就别想了 |
[09:37] | Which is why I intend to challenge | 就是因为这样我才打算 |
[09:39] | the spurious circumstantial evidence with empirical data. | 用经验数据来质疑伪旁证 |
[09:42] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[09:44] | Not kidding. Not kidding. | 不是玩笑 没开玩笑 |
[09:45] | Okay, th-the teacher turned around | 好吧 老师一转身 |
[09:47] | and saw Christine standing next to Emma. | 就看到克里斯汀站在艾玛旁边 |
[09:49] | Hearsay, circumstantial, and a possibly biased witness. | 传闻 旁证 和一个可能抱有偏见的证人 |
[09:52] | Look, I’m just saying, | 我就是说说 |
[09:54] | if Christine did it, | 就算是克里斯汀咬的 |
[09:56] | I’m sure she won’t do it again. | 我肯定不会有下次了 |
[09:59] | If she did it the first time. | 如果她是第一次这么干 |
[10:01] | Which, probably, you know, she didn’t. | 还很可能不是她咬的 |
[10:06] | Right. | 这下好了 |
[10:09] | Your Honor, if you’ll just let me finish… | 法官大人 如果你能听我说完… |
[10:11] | Let you fin…? I don’t let you finish! | 听你说 我才不听你说完 |
[10:13] | You let me finish! | 你听我说完吧 |
[10:15] | Nowhere on this lease does it say | 这份租约上没有说明 |
[10:16] | your tenant cannot have a pet goldfish! | 你的房客不能养宠物金鱼 |
[10:19] | Well, that is just one woman’s opinion. | 那只是一个女人的见解 |
[10:20] | That is not “One woman’s opinion.” | 那才不是”一个女人的见解” |
[10:23] | That is my ruling. | 那是我的裁决 |
[10:24] | And let’s get something straight, pal– | 让我说得更明白点吧 朋友 |
[10:26] | no one comes into my courtroom | 没人能跑到我的法庭上 |
[10:28] | and tells me how to interpret the law. | 教我怎么解释法律 |
[10:30] | – People love this freak show. – No. On the contrary. | -大家都爱这个怪人秀 -不 正相反 |
[10:33] | You know, it’s about the stern | 这节目是关于严苛 |
[10:33] | but effective administration of justice. | 但行之有效的司法行政 |
[10:35] | There has been a long tradition of trial watching. | 旁听审判是悠久的传统了 |
[10:39] | Salem Witch Trials, | 塞勒姆女巫审判案[1692] |
[10:40] | the Nuremberg Trials. | 纽伦堡审判[对纳粹的审判] |
[10:41] | This show’s just a logical progression. | 这个节目进行得很合理 |
[10:43] | Logical? Are you watching the same trial I’m watching? | 合理 你和我看的是同一个审判吗 |
[10:45] | They’re talking about goldfish. | 他们在说金鱼 |
[10:47] | Who is talking when I’m talking? | 是谁在我说话的时候说话 |
[10:49] | I, uh… I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 我…很抱歉 法官大人 |
[10:50] | No, I was just explaining to my partner | 我只是在给我的搭档解释 |
[10:52] | that while these proceedings may be unconventional, | 这些程序也许有点不合常规 |
[10:55] | they are by no means a “freak show.” | 但绝对不是什么”怪人秀” |
[10:57] | Who is this woman, | 这个女人是谁 |
[10:58] | and why is she interrupting my courtroom? | 她为什么会闯进我的法庭 |
[11:00] | I-I have no idea, Your Honor. | 我…我不知道 法官大人 |
[11:02] | I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan… | 我是坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[11:03] | Bailiff Griff, eject her now. | 法警格里夫 马上把她驱逐出去 |
[11:06] | Uh, you can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[11:07] | No, this isn’t even a real courtroom. | 这都算不上是真正的法庭 |
[11:09] | – There’s no ceiling. – Don’t even try it, pal. | -连屋顶都没有 -想都别想 兄弟 |
[11:10] | – Hey, look… – We can either do this easy | -你看 -你们要是不配合 |
[11:12] | or we can do it hard. | 就别怪我了 |
[11:13] | You’re not gonna do it at all. | 你什么都不用做 |
[11:14] | Okay? FBI. Special Agent Booth. | 联邦调查局 特别探员布斯 |
[11:15] | – This here is my partner. – Dr. Temperance Brennan. | -这位是我的搭档 -坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[11:18] | We already heard that, Bones. | 我们听见了 骨头 |
[11:19] | And we’re here to ask you a few questions about a murder. | 我们来这是就一桩谋杀案问你几个问题的 |
[11:30] | 公民法庭 特鲁迪·莫里斯 正义将被伸张 周末 下午两点 | |
[11:32] | Rebecca was murdered? | 丽贝卡被谋杀了 |
[11:33] | Why? By whom? | 为什么 谁干的 |
[11:35] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 我们来就是为了找到答案 |
[11:36] | You reported her missing. | 是你报告了她的失踪 |
[11:38] | I-I was worried; she didn’t show up for work, | 我很担心 她没来上班 |
[11:40] | she didn’t call. Rebecca never missed a day. | 也没打电话来 丽贝卡从没旷过工 |
[11:43] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[11:44] | Is this gonna take much longer? | 还需要很长时间吗 |
[11:45] | The judge needs to be in makeup. | 法官大人要去化妆室了 |
[11:47] | Rebecca… was murdered. | 丽贝卡…被谋杀了 |
[11:54] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[11:55] | Yeah, so you better tell makeup it’s gonna take a while. | 是的 你最好跟化妆师说要等上一阵了 |
[11:57] | – Well, what happened? – They don’t know. | -怎么回事 -他们也不知道 |
[11:59] | When did I last see Rebecca? | 我上次见丽贝卡是什么时候 |
[12:01] | Looks like the post-show debrief on the 17th. | 好像是17号那天在演出后的报告会上 |
[12:04] | The meeting went until 7:00. | 会议开到7点 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry. Are you her assistant? | 不好意思 你是她的助理吗 |
[12:07] | No. Jill’s our intern producer | 不是 丽贝卡失踪后 |
[12:09] | since Rebecca disappeared. | 吉尔在做我们的实习制片人 |
[12:10] | So you replaced Rebecca? | 你代替了丽贝卡 |
[12:12] | No one could really replace Rebecca. | 没人能真的代替丽贝卡 |
[12:14] | Her body was found in an abandoned building | 她的尸体是在L街上一幢废弃的楼房里 |
[12:17] | on L Street. | 发现的 |
[12:18] | Do you know what she was doing there? | 你知道她去那里做什么吗 |
[12:20] | Probably recruiting litigants for the show. | 可能是为节目找寻找新的当事人 |
[12:22] | Becca would go anywhere to get people | 贝卡为了给节目招新哪里都去 |
[12:24] | on the show– police stations, the DMV. | 警察局 车管所 |
[12:26] | She’d even camp out in parking lots | 她甚至到公园里露营 |
[12:28] | waiting for fender benders to happen. | 等待着小事故的发生 |
[12:29] | She was committed. | 她真的很敬业 |
[12:31] | The night she went missing, where were you? | 她失踪的那天晚上 你们在哪里 |
[12:32] | Home. | 在家 |
[12:34] | Alone. Just being truthful. | 老实说是一个人 |
[12:37] | I was here– I had 20 hours of video to get through. | 我就在这里 我要看完20个小时的录像 |
[12:39] | Alone, I assume? | 我猜你也是一个人 |
[12:41] | I liked Rebecca. | 我很喜欢丽贝卡 |
[12:44] | In case both of you are innocent, | 要是你们都是清白的 |
[12:45] | was Rebecca seeing anyone romantically? | 那丽贝卡有没有男朋友 |
[12:48] | – Not since Griff. – The bailiff? | -和格里夫分手后就没有了 -那个法庭监守 |
[12:50] | Griff the bailiff and your producer | 法庭监守格里夫和你的制片人 |
[12:52] | were having a relationship? | 谈过恋爱 |
[12:53] | They broke up last year. | 他们是去年分手的 |
[12:55] | But they got along fine. | 但他们相处得很好 |
[12:56] | They’re both professionals. | 他们都是专业人士 |
[12:58] | One more question. | 最后一个问题 |
[12:59] | If someone was accused of biting, | 要是有人因被咬提起诉讼 |
[13:01] | wouldn’t you demand solid proof for a conviction? | 你是否需要确凿的证据才能定罪 |
[13:04] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[13:06] | I would like her answer. | 我想听听她的答案 |
[13:13] | I have got the results! | 结果出来了 |
[13:16] | The fiber from the victim’s fingernail? | 死者指甲里的纤维 |
[13:17] | What? No. No, no, I’m still working on that. No. | 什么 不是 我还在查那个 不是 |
[13:19] | I have a molecular breakdown of your grandma’s secret sauce. | 我把你奶奶的秘制辣酱进行分子分解了 |
[13:22] | – Oh, forget it; I’ve moved on. – No, you haven’t. | -算了 我不计较了 -你还计较呢 |
[13:25] | You’re still pissed, and I don’t blame you. | 你还在生气呢 我不怪你 |
[13:27] | All right? That stuff is awesome. | 好吗 那个辣酱太好吃了 |
[13:28] | Yeah. My grandmother used to put it on my catfish. | 是啊 我奶奶以前总是把它放在我的鲶鱼上 |
[13:30] | Oh, you’re killing me here. | 你让我内疚死了 |
[13:32] | I’m not gonna let that hot sauce die. | 我是不会让那个辣酱绝版的 |
[13:33] | Now, look at this. I-I took a swab of the bottle | 看这个 我在瓶子里蘸了一点 |
[13:36] | and I ran it through the Mass Spec, right? | 然后用质谱仪进行分析 |
[13:38] | Now, I almost got everything, okay? | 我几乎找到配方的所有物质了 |
[13:40] | We’ve got red and yellow peppers, okay, | 有红青椒 黄青椒 |
[13:42] | cayenne, tomatoes, of course, | 当然还有辣椒 番茄 |
[13:44] | – garlic, onions, cumin, salt, – Hodgins…. | -大蒜 洋葱 小茴香和盐 -哈金斯 |
[13:46] | brown sugar, vinegar– it’s just, there’s this one compound | 红糖 醋 就只有一种成分我不能确定 |
[13:49] | I cannot identify, and I was hoping you’d know what it was. | 我希望你知道那是什么 |
[13:51] | Yeah, sure. It’s the one thing you’ll never find. | 没错 这个你永远都找不到 |
[13:53] | Okay, but I’ve already got | 但是我已经确定 |
[13:54] | a portion of the molecular chain… | 其分子链的一部分了 |
[13:55] | Love. | 爱 |
[13:57] | It’s love, Hodgins. | 是爱 哈金斯 |
[13:59] | That’s not gonna show up on your Mass Spec. | 这个是不会在你的质谱仪上显现的 |
[14:01] | Come on, let it go. | 都过去了 别再想了 |
[14:03] | No. Fi… come on, hey… | 费 别这样 |
[14:04] | I-I’m one compound away! | 就差一种成分了 |
[14:08] | I-I’m gonna burn the crap out of your mouth, | 我一定会辣得你满嘴冒火 |
[14:10] | and you are gonna love it! | 你一定会爱死它的 |
[14:13] | Huh? What’s that about? | 这是怎么了 |
[14:17] | We met when the show started. | 我们是在节目开播时认识的 |
[14:18] | Trudy didn’t want us to date each other, | 特鲁迪原本不希望我们交往 |
[14:20] | but I guess Rebecca and I were so in love | 但我是想我和丽贝卡太过相爱 |
[14:22] | that she didn’t want to be the Grinch. | 她不想做败兴者 |
[14:24] | How long were you together? | 你们交往了多久 |
[14:26] | Four years. | 四年 |
[14:27] | Lived together for the last two. | 后两年一直同居 |
[14:28] | – With Iris. – Iris. | -和艾瑞斯一起 -艾瑞斯 |
[14:30] | That’s interesting. | 很有意思啊 |
[14:31] | Not really, Booth. | 没有啊 布斯 |
[14:32] | For hundreds of years, having multiple partners | 上千年来 有多个伴侣 |
[14:34] | was quite acceptable. | 是可以接收的 |
[14:35] | Oh, no, no, no. Iris is a dog. | 不是不是 艾瑞斯是一只狗 |
[14:38] | Uh, she’s a leopard hound that we rescued. | 她是我们救的一只豹猎犬 |
[14:41] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[14:42] | So, what happened? | 后来发生什么了 |
[14:43] | Uh, not much. | 没什么 |
[14:44] | I mean, we saw Iris in a shelter | 我是说 我们在避难所里看到艾瑞斯 |
[14:46] | and both of us thought she was really… | 我们都觉得她很 |
[14:48] | No, no, not… | 不是不是 |
[14:49] | not with the dog, Iris, with you and Rebecca. | 不是狗 艾瑞斯 是你和丽贝卡 |
[14:52] | Why’d you guys split? | 你们为什么分手了 |
[14:52] | Oh, well, her job. | 她的工作 |
[14:54] | I remember asking her if it was worth it. | 我记得我问过她这是否值得 |
[14:56] | I mean, she was always dealing with lunatics. | 我的意思是 她总是和疯子打交道 |
[14:59] | I told her, one of them could snap. | 我告诉过她他们当中肯定会有人发怒的 |
[15:00] | Did anyone ever threaten her? | 有人威胁过她吗 |
[15:02] | Oh, yeah, every day. | 每天都有 |
[15:03] | Half the people who lost blamed her, | 有一半的输家都迁怒于她 |
[15:05] | because she got them all fired up before they went on. | 因为在上节目之前她害得他们都被解雇了 |
[15:07] | – But she wasn’t bothered? – Oh, she loved it. | -但她没受这个影响 -她反而很喜欢 |
[15:09] | Then after Trudy promoted her to be producer, | 特鲁迪升她为制片人后 |
[15:11] | nothing else mattered. | 就什么都无所谓了 |
[15:12] | The only time I had a conversation | 我唯一和她说话的时候 |
[15:14] | with her was on set. | 还是在片场 |
[15:15] | She stopped seeing friends and family. | 她不再和家人朋友见面 |
[15:17] | Was that why you sued her for palimony? | 这是你为赡养费起诉她的原因吗 |
[15:19] | Hey, I supported Rebecca | 当她只能端咖啡的时候 |
[15:20] | when she was carrying coffee. | 我就一直养活她 |
[15:22] | By the time we split, her salary was triple mine. | 我们分手的时候 她的工资是我的三倍 |
[15:24] | You sound bitter. | 听上去你很不满啊 |
[15:25] | As long as I got my check every month, I was happy. | 只要我每月拿到支票 我就满意了 |
[15:29] | Problem is, now she’s gone, they’re gonna stop. | 问题是 她死了 再没有支票了 |
[15:33] | So from where I stand… | 所以站在我的立场 |
[15:36] | Rebecca wasn’t the only victim here. | 丽贝卡不是唯一的受害者 |
[15:40] | I’m mad! I had every right to burn his car! | 我很生气 我绝对有权利把他的车烧毁 |
[15:42] | It seems like it to me. | 我也觉得你有权烧毁他的车 |
[15:44] | I would’ve liked to have burned it with him in it! | 我希望把他和他的车一起烧了 |
[15:46] | That’s it! That is the anger that I want to see in there! | 就是这个 这就是我要的愤怒感 |
[15:49] | You’re not gonna win if you don’t get mad. | 要是你不这么火冒三丈你是不会赢的 |
[15:52] | How long have you been watching this? | 你看这个看了多久 |
[15:54] | Three hours. Three hours | 三个小时 整整三个小时 |
[15:56] | of raw footage of people screaming at each other. | 人们互相喊骂的原片 |
[15:59] | The bailiff even told Booth that these contestants | 那个法庭监守还告诉布斯这些争论者 |
[16:01] | could be pretty nuts. | 会变得很疯狂 |
[16:02] | I can see that. | 我也感受到了 |
[16:04] | One guy went ballistic on his friend | 有个人到法庭监守那控告他的朋友 |
[16:06] | for not returning a magazine. | 就因他朋友没有归还杂志 |
[16:07] | – And then he threatened to kill him. – Well, that’s good. | -接着还威胁要杀了他 -很好啊 |
[16:10] | Um, not for the friend, but for our case. | 对他的朋友就不好了 但对我们的案子有益 |
[16:12] | He has an alibi. | 他有不在场的证明 |
[16:14] | Rebecca was the one who was really pushing it. | 丽贝卡是唯一在推波助澜的人 |
[16:16] | She went out of her way to push buttons on these crazies. | 她是竭尽全力让这些人变得疯狂 |
[16:19] | Maybe that was part of her job, | 可能这就是她工作 |
[16:21] | to make the show more interesting. | 为了让节目更有看头 |
[16:22] | Eh. The word I was going for was “pathetic.” | 那我只能用”可悲”来形容了 |
[16:25] | The only one so far without an alibi is this one. | 目前唯一没有不在场证明的就是这个人 |
[16:29] | He said he was using the money for an engagement ring! | 他说他用那笔钱买了订婚戒指 |
[16:31] | – So he lied! – Now, you go in there, | -他说谎了 – 现在你进去 |
[16:33] | and you fight for what you know is right, | 为你认为正确的事抗争 |
[16:35] | and you’ll win. You think so? | 你会赢的 你觉得呢 |
[16:37] | Hell, yeah! Are you a doormat, | 你是做受气包 |
[16:39] | – or are you a fighter? – A fighter! | -还是做战士 -做战士 |
[16:41] | Now, you go in there and you get some justice. | 现在你就走进去得回一些公正 |
[16:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:49] | Then she lost the case and had to be removed | 后来她输了官司 |
[16:51] | from the studio by security. | 还不得不被保安请出了片场 |
[16:53] | She blamed Rebecca for losing the case. | 她把这些都归咎到丽贝卡头上 |
[16:56] | You set me up! You’re a dead perra! | 是你害了我 你这个贱人 |
[17:01] | Now, this was the day before Rebecca disappeared, | 这就是丽贝卡失踪的前一天 |
[17:04] | and this woman lives two blocks | 这个女人的住址在离丽贝卡尸体发现处 |
[17:06] | from where Rebecca’s body was found. | 只有两街区远 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | Sure, I got mad– she said I would win. | 我当然生气了 她说我会赢的 |
[17:14] | Look, the show paid you more | 听着 这个节目是 |
[17:15] | for appearing than it would’ve if you won the case. | 是花钱雇你参演的而不是打赢官司 |
[17:17] | It was the principle of the thing! | 这是最基本的原则 |
[17:19] | Ain’t you got no morals? | 你一点品德都没有吗 |
[17:20] | Hey, you were betrayed by your fianc. | 你的未婚夫背叛了你 |
[17:22] | Money couldn’t heal that. You wanted revenge. | 金钱也不能让你痊愈 你想要报复 |
[17:24] | Yeah. He gets it. | 没错 他知道的 |
[17:26] | Revenge– that makes things right. | 报复 就能解决一切 |
[17:28] | Seems like you got a lot of revenge in the past. | 看上去你过去做过很多报复的事啊 |
[17:30] | Huh? Let’s take a look, huh? | 让我们来看看 |
[17:31] | Assault, breaking and entering. | 人身攻击 非法入侵 |
[17:33] | Oh, another assault. | 又一起人身攻击 |
[17:35] | Look at this one– my favorite– | 看看这个 重头戏来了 |
[17:37] | – first degree murder. – That was dismissed! | -一级谋杀 -那个案子撤销了 |
[17:39] | You seem to feel that anger’s a good solution | 看上去你认为发火是解决 |
[17:40] | to your problems– which I totally understand. | 问题的好方法 我完全能理解 |
[17:42] | – Yeah? – Yeah. Sure. | -是吗 -是 当然是 |
[17:44] | The release of adrenaline and noradrenalin in your system | 你体内肾上腺素和去甲肾上腺素的释放 |
[17:46] | causes you to feel optimistic | 让你觉得积极乐观 |
[17:48] | that your impulses are causing you to make, | 就是说你体内的冲动让你做出了 |
[17:49] | uh, reasonable risk assessments. | 较合理的风险评估 |
[17:51] | It’s a common correspondence bias. | 这是常见的对应偏差 |
[17:53] | Are you screwing with me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[17:54] | No, I’m simply pointing out | 没有 我只是指出了 |
[17:55] | that your lack of self-control | 你自控力的缺失 |
[17:56] | can cause you to make extremely poor decisions. | 会让你做出非常糟糕的决定 |
[17:58] | You said you were on my side! | 你说你是我这边的 |
[17:59] | No, he said he understood why you go psycho. | 没有 他只说他理解你为什么会发疯 |
[18:01] | Okay, I wouldn’t use that word. | 我不会用”发疯”这个词 |
[18:03] | I know. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 所以我在这里帮你翻译 |
[18:04] | Okay, look, I caused a scene; | 听着 我是大吵大闹了 |
[18:05] | they threw me out. | 他们把我赶出了录制现场 |
[18:06] | Why they got to bring it up again now? | 他们为什么现在又提起这件事了 |
[18:07] | Rebecca Pearce was found murdered two blocks from your home. | 丽贝卡·皮尔斯的尸体在你家两个街区外被发现 |
[18:10] | She was killed right after you appeared on her show. | 就在你出现在节目之后 她被谋杀了 |
[18:12] | You just hauled me in here | 你们把我抓来 |
[18:13] | ’cause I live in a crap neighborhood, | 就是因为我住的地方不好 |
[18:14] | and maybe ain’t that smart, | 而且可能脑子也不太好 |
[18:16] | but I got brains. | 但我还是有脑子的 |
[18:20] | I ain’t gonna make this easy. | 我不会让你们轻松的 |
[18:22] | I got nothing more to say. | 我一句话也不会多说了 |
[18:28] | See how calm I could be? | 看看 我能多淡定 |
[18:33] | Fractures to the metatarsals and phalanges. | 跖骨和趾骨的骨折 |
[18:35] | Which suggests that the victim was defending herself. | 说明受害人曾经反抗过 |
[18:37] | Fracturing to the occipital. | 枕骨的骨折 |
[18:39] | Right. Blunt-force trauma, but wasn’t enough to kill. | 钝器致伤 但不足以致命 |
[18:42] | But would certainly be enough to daze the victim | 但是足够使受害人晕眩 |
[18:44] | so the assailant could gain control over her. | 这样袭击者可以制服她 |
[18:47] | And we also know | 我们还知道 |
[18:47] | that the underside of her fingernails | 她的指甲下 |
[18:49] | contained her own skin cells, | 有她自己的皮肤细胞 |
[18:51] | which would indicate that she was bound | 说明她曾被捆住 |
[18:53] | and that she tried to claw at her restraints. | 并试图解开束缚 |
[18:55] | None of which gives us cause of death. | 这些都不是致死原因 |
[18:59] | Ma’am, if I could speak? | 女士 我能说句话吗 |
[19:01] | – You are. – Of course. | -你这不正在说吗 -是啊 |
[19:04] | Uh, I heard about your little girl, | 我听说你女儿的事了 |
[19:05] | and I just wanted to say that | 我只是想说 |
[19:07] | there’s nothing special about biting. | 咬人没什么大不了的 |
[19:09] | I mean, my mama said I used to chew on folks | 我是说 我妈说我以前就喜欢咬人 |
[19:11] | like a cannibal at Thanksgiving dinner. | 就像食人族在吃感恩节大餐 |
[19:13] | And I turned out okay. | 我这不也挺好吗 |
[19:15] | You served time in a juvenile correction facility | 你曾经被关进少管所 |
[19:18] | for stabbing your stepfather. | 因为你捅了你继父 |
[19:19] | But I stabbed him in self-defense. | 但我捅他是出于正当防卫 |
[19:21] | I… I went to juvie for theft and malicious mischief. | 我进少管所是因为盗窃和损坏财物 |
[19:25] | Yeah, that doesn’t sound good. | 是啊 那听起来也不怎么样 |
[19:26] | All I’m saying is that biting is, | 我就是想说咬人只是 |
[19:28] | you know, pretty average behavior. | 普通人都有的行为 |
[19:30] | And since my daughter is not average, | 那既然我女儿不是普通人 |
[19:32] | I’ll prove that she’s being unfairly maligned. | 我要证明她被人冤枉了 |
[19:38] | Did you see this, Mr. Abernathy? | 你看到这个了吗 阿伯纳西先生 |
[19:40] | Uh… yes. That’s an antemortem injury | 是的 右颧骨上 |
[19:42] | to the right zygomatic. | 一处死前受的伤 |
[19:44] | Blunt-force consistent with a violent blow. | 钝物撞击说明是一拳猛击 |
[19:47] | Degree of remodeling indicates that the injuries | 愈合程度说明她是在 |
[19:48] | occurred approximately three months ago. | 大概三个月之前受的这处伤 |
[19:50] | Whoever murdered Rebecca Pearce might have just been finishing | 谋杀丽贝卡·皮尔斯的凶手可能只是 |
[19:54] | what they started three months ago. | 完成他们三个月前没做完的事 |
[20:03] | So, Pabla Sepelveda’s whole family is saying that | 帕布拉·萨帕维达的家人都说 |
[20:05] | she was with them the night of the murder. | 案发当晚 她和他们在一起 |
[20:07] | And you believe them? | 你相信她们吗 |
[20:07] | I believe it was enough | 我相信这足够 |
[20:08] | for her lawyer to get her released. | 她的律师把她救出去了 |
[20:10] | Right, but the techs are still seeing | 但是技术人员还在 |
[20:11] | if there’s anything at the crime scene | 案发现场寻找可能将案件 |
[20:12] | – that ties her to the murder? – Yeah. | -与她联系起来的证据 -是的 |
[20:14] | But until then, I got another loon for you to look at. | 在那之前 我还有一个疯子让你看看 |
[20:18] | Gordie Rand. Rebecca and he met | 高迪 ·兰特 丽贝卡和他 |
[20:20] | through an online dating service. | 通过交友网站认识的 |
[20:22] | – He looks 12. – Yeah, he’s 22. | -他看上去才12岁 -他22了 |
[20:23] | Lied on his profile and put up a fake picture. | 个人资料上说谎 照片也是假的 |
[20:26] | But they only met once… for coffee. | 他们只见过一面 喝了一杯咖啡 |
[20:29] | But, look, seems Gordie didn’t understand the word “No.” | 但是 高迪似乎不明白什么叫拒绝 |
[20:32] | Oh, she filed a restraining order against him. | 她申请了针对他的限制令 |
[20:34] | Right, look at the date of the restraining order– | 看看限制令的日期 |
[20:35] | it was three months ago. | 就在三个月前 |
[20:36] | That’s around the time | 大概就是 |
[20:37] | Dr. Brennan said Rebecca was hit in the face. | 布纳恩博士说丽贝卡脸上受伤的时间 |
[20:39] | Right. Now, look at the admitting doctor’s note for cause of injury. | 对 看看接诊医生记录的致伤原因 |
[20:44] | “Accidental fall in home.” | 在家中不小心摔倒 |
[20:45] | So here’s where Mr. Shrinky comes into play. | 这就是需要我们心理医生的时候了 |
[20:47] | If Gordie Rand attacked her, | 如果是高迪·兰特打的她 |
[20:49] | – why didn’t Rebecca report him? – Uh, fear? | -为什么丽贝卡不举报他呢 -害怕 |
[20:51] | She probably thought that by reporting him, | 她可能想如果举报了他 |
[20:53] | she would incite him and make matters worse. | 她就会激怒他 使事情更严重 |
[20:55] | She had a restraining order– one call, | 她已经有限制令了 一个电话 |
[20:57] | and the cops would have picked him up. | 警察就能把他抓进去 |
[20:59] | Yeah, but she knew the justice system– | 是 但是她熟悉司法系统 |
[21:00] | she knew that it didn’t always work, | 她知道那并不总是管用 |
[21:02] | so her survival skills kicked in. | 所以她的自保心理起了作用 |
[21:03] | Was there any additional contact after this, uh, incident? | 这个事件后 他们还有后续的联系吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah. He sent her these a week before she disappeared. | 是的 她失踪前一周 他送去了这个 |
[21:11] | That’s… | 这真是 |
[21:12] | creepy. | 太恐怖了 |
[21:19] | So, what can you tell me about Rebecca Pearce? | 关于丽贝卡·皮尔斯 你有什么要说的 |
[21:23] | Uh, nothing to tell. | 什么也没有 |
[21:24] | Things got complicated, so I broke it off. | 事情变得很复杂 所以我收手了 |
[21:26] | Did they get complicated around the time | 你开始给她发裸体视频的时候 |
[21:27] | that you started making naked videos of her? | 事情变复杂了吗 |
[21:29] | She was totally into it, man. | 她可喜欢那个了 伙计 |
[21:30] | She was playing to the camera. | 她在跟摄像机一起玩 |
[21:32] | You’re delusional. You know what? You are a stalker. | 那是你的幻想 你知道吗 你是跟踪狂 |
[21:36] | You delude yourself into thinking that there’s a real relationship… | 你幻想你们之间的关系是真的 |
[21:39] | – No. – And then it finally sinks in | -不是的 -然后在上百个电话 |
[21:41] | after hundreds of phone calls and letters… | 和信件之后 你完全沉浸进去了 |
[21:43] | Romance is a dance– you move forward, | 爱情就像跳舞 你进一步 |
[21:45] | they move back, and-and vice versa. | 对方退一步 然后再反过来 |
[21:47] | A dance? Really? Okay, give me one example | 跳舞 好吧 给我一个她向你 |
[21:49] | when she moved forward to you, just once. | 靠近的例子 一个就好 |
[21:52] | It’s a… it’s a subtle thing, man. | 这事是很微妙的 伙计 |
[21:54] | What are these, love tokens? | 那这是什么 定情信物吗 |
[21:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:59] | She liked the Halloween movies. | 她喜欢恐怖电影 |
[22:02] | It was on her profile. | 她资料里写着呢 |
[22:04] | All right, so if you guys were so right for each other, | 好吧 如果你俩关系那么好 |
[22:05] | why’d she take out a restraining order against you? | 她为什么要申请针对你的限制令 |
[22:07] | Well, all respect to Rebecca, | 都怪丽贝卡 |
[22:09] | that’s when she took it too far. | 那次她做得太过火了 |
[22:10] | And then you smacked her in the face. | 然后你一拳打在了她的脸上 |
[22:11] | I would never do that; I loved her. | 我绝不会那么做 我爱她 |
[22:13] | And I followed every rule of that order. | 我遵守了爱人的每条规定 |
[22:15] | Where were you on the 17th? | 你17号在哪里 |
[22:17] | I was at-at home, I think. | 我在家吧 我想 |
[22:20] | You think? | 你想 |
[22:20] | Do you have someone who can back up your story? | 有人能证明你的话吗 |
[22:24] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[22:25] | Your mom?You live with your mom? | 你妈 你和你妈一起住 |
[22:27] | I bet Rebecca found that hot. | 我肯定丽贝卡觉得这让你显得可性感了 |
[22:35] | I need your help with something, | 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[22:36] | but it must remain between us. | 但是你不能告诉其他人 |
[22:38] | Yeah. For you, anything. | 好啊 为了你 啥事都行 |
[22:39] | Christine has been accused | 有人就凭着一个两岁孩子的话 |
[22:41] | of something based on the word of a two-year-old | 指控了克里斯汀 |
[22:43] | whose neural connections haven’t fully formed yet. | 那孩子的神经连接还没发育好呢 |
[22:45] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[22:47] | She bit a kid. | 她咬了另一个孩子 |
[22:48] | No. Allegedly. A child was bitten, | 不 据说 一个孩子被咬了 |
[22:50] | but… there’s no definitive evidence | 但是 没有绝对的证据能证明 |
[22:53] | that it was Christine. | 是克里斯汀干的 |
[22:54] | You don’t accuse anyone, even a child, | 你不能指控人 更别说孩子了 |
[22:56] | without proof, photographs | 在没有证据 照片 |
[22:58] | or measurement of the alleged bite mark. | 或是所谓的咬痕测量的前提下 |
[23:01] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[23:02] | I need you to access some records | 我要你取得 |
[23:04] | from Christine’s daycare. | 克里斯汀的日托记录 |
[23:06] | You want me to hack their server? | 你想我黑进他们的服务器 |
[23:07] | I need you to pull Emma Carter’s records and | 我要你把艾玛·卡特的记录找出来 |
[23:09] | see if there’s any visual evidence of the alleged bite. | 看是否有任何可见的所谓咬痕证据 |
[23:12] | You know this is pretty extreme, right? | 知道你这样做很偏激吗 |
[23:14] | Motherhood makes demands that you can’t ignore. | 母性让你不能忽视那些需求 |
[23:21] | Did you identify the fiber particulate | 你确定了我在受害人指甲里 |
[23:23] | I found under the victim’s nail? | 找到的纤维微粒了吗 |
[23:24] | Copolymer of a six C diamine and a 12 C diacid. | 是六碳二胺和十二碳二酸的聚合物 |
[23:28] | Copolymer? It’s a synthetic fabric? | 聚合物 是混合纤维吗 |
[23:30] | Nylon-based velvet treated with purple dye. | 被紫色染料处理过的尼龙 |
[23:33] | I’ve e-mailed you the results. | 我会把结果发给你 |
[23:37] | Did you find something? | 有什么发现 |
[23:38] | When I was examining the feet, | 我检查脚部的时候 |
[23:39] | I noticed, perimortem hairline fractures to the talus, | 在距骨 跟骨和远端腓骨上 |
[23:43] | calcaneus and distal fibula. | 均发现死前的细缝骨折 |
[23:46] | Could that result from the victim kicking her assailant? | 会有可能是受害人踢了攻击她的人造成吗 |
[23:49] | Well, that’s more consistent with damage | 更符合跳起后落在坚硬地面 |
[23:52] | by a jump down onto a hard surface. | 造成的伤害 |
[23:54] | But in that case, we would expect to see | 但以防万一 我们最好看看 |
[23:56] | the tibias and fibulas pierce directly | 胫骨和腓骨 |
[23:58] | through the inferior portion of the feet. | 直接穿透下方的脚部 |
[24:00] | And there are no compression fractures | 腰椎部位 |
[24:03] | to the lumbar vertebrae. | 没有受压骨折 |
[24:04] | So a jump, but not from a great height. | 所以那个跳跃不会很高 |
[24:07] | Well, maybe she was dropped | 也许她只是 |
[24:08] | from the top of the stairs to the cellar floor. | 从楼梯掉到底层地板上 |
[24:10] | Now, that’s a distance of approximately ten feet, | 那个距离大概是10英尺 |
[24:12] | or just over three meters. | 或只是超过3英尺 |
[24:14] | So not high enough to kill her, | 所以高度不足以让她致命 |
[24:15] | but it sure would’ve slowed her down. | 但却能减缓她的速度 |
[24:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:25] | I find for the plaintiff | 我裁决原告 |
[24:27] | in the full amount of $243. | 全额243美元 |
[24:32] | You said I’d win, bitch! | 你说我会赢的 贱人 |
[24:34] | Why didn’t you arrest this man? | 你怎么不逮捕这个人 |
[24:35] | Well, because he was in county on a solicitation charge | 因为案发当晚他被控教唆 |
[24:37] | the night of the murder. | 被羁留住了 |
[24:38] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[24:45] | Weebles, wobbles and… | 威宝娃娃 摇摇晃晃 |
[24:47] | Wow. Okay, so what do you think, Bones? | 你怎么想 骨头 |
[24:49] | The judge might suffer from a neuromuscular disorder. | 法官可能患有神经肌肉障碍 |
[24:53] | She’s sloshed! | 她喝醉了 |
[24:55] | Drunk. | 醉了 |
[24:57] | Oh… that. | 那样啊 |
[24:59] | Talking in my courtroom? | 在我的法庭里谈论 |
[25:01] | Oh! From the looks of it, | 看那个样子 |
[25:04] | she is a mean drunk. | 酒品可不太好 |
[25:12] | Who’s talking in my courtroom? | 谁在我的法庭里谈论 |
[25:15] | Yeah, that definitely looks like felony assault to me. | 在我看来绝对是攻击罪了 |
[25:19] | You don’t have a good grasp | 你就不能深刻了解下 |
[25:20] | of the law, do you, Agent Booth? | 法律吗 布斯探员 |
[25:22] | Since no charges were filed, legally, | 又没有受到法律上的指控 |
[25:24] | that looks like nothing at all. | 那根本不算什么 |
[25:25] | Ah, pretty cold. | 真冷血 |
[25:26] | Yeah, I get that way when I’m falsely accused of assault. | 我被误指有攻击罪时就那样 |
[25:30] | Rebecca knew it was an accident | 丽贝卡知道那是个意外 |
[25:31] | and signed documents to confirm that. | 也签了文件承认此事 |
[25:33] | The way you stumbled and missed the steps… | 你步履蹒跚 还踩空台阶 |
[25:34] | You had been drinking there, hadn’t you? | 你肯定喝酒了 对吗 |
[25:37] | I had come back from a business lunch, | 我刚参加一个商务午餐回来 |
[25:40] | probably had some wine. | 可能喝了点红酒 |
[25:42] | This line of questioning is absurd. | 这些问题真是可笑 |
[25:45] | Move on with it. | 别再说这个话题了 |
[25:46] | This is not your fake courtroom, Trudy. | 这不是你的那个假法庭 特鲁迪 |
[25:50] | I call the shots here. | 这里我说了算 |
[25:51] | You’re more than a social drinker, aren’t you? | 你不是一般的喝醉 对吗 |
[25:53] | I can tell by the way your hand is shaking. | 从你手抖就能看出来 |
[25:57] | I have an occasional drink. | 我偶尔会喝点酒 |
[25:59] | – Occasional. – Right. | -偶尔 -没错 |
[26:02] | Like you had the occasional DUI. | 就如你偶尔会醉酒驾驶 |
[26:05] | For me, it was gambling; for my father, it was drinking. | 对我来说是赌博 对我父亲来说就是喝酒 |
[26:07] | I know a problem when I see one. | 我一眼就知道谁有问题 |
[26:17] | The Trudy you see on TV… that’s a performance. | 你在电视上看见的特鲁迪 只是个表演 |
[26:21] | Some days I need help getting there. | 有时候我需要点帮助 |
[26:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:24] | So it must have been difficult, then, | 一定不好过 |
[26:25] | when Rebecca banned alcohol from the set. | 丽贝卡被禁酒之后 |
[26:27] | Nothing was banned from the set. | 没有什么被禁止的 |
[26:29] | According to this production letter, | 根据这封信 |
[26:31] | you would’ve lost insurance on your show | 如果你不停止酗酒 |
[26:33] | if you didn’t stop drinking. | 就会失去上节目的保险 |
[26:34] | But you’re still drinking. | 但你还在喝酒 |
[26:35] | You know, addiction is tough, | 戒除酒瘾很难 |
[26:36] | even when your career is at stake. | 即使你的事业受到了威胁 |
[26:38] | Your judgment’s impaired, you make | 你的判断受损 使得你 |
[26:39] | impulsive and rash decisions. | 冲动 草率决定 |
[26:40] | Like getting rid of the people standing between you | 就如摆脱阻止你 |
[26:42] | and that drink that you need. | 喝酒的那个人 |
[26:45] | I didn’t kill Rebecca. | 我没有杀丽贝卡 |
[26:47] | But you did find someone to bring | 但你的确发现了 |
[26:48] | your booze to the set, right? | 能让你豪饮的人 |
[26:49] | Maybe someone to get on your good side, | 也许那个人给了你好处 |
[26:51] | edge out Rebecca. | 替代丽贝卡 |
[26:54] | I’m not answering any more questions. | 我不会再回答任何问题 |
[26:56] | And that’s your right. | 那是你的权利 |
[26:57] | But can you see the headlines now? | 你预见头条新闻吗 |
[26:59] | “TV’s Judge Trudy obstructs murder investigation.” | 电视法官特鲁迪妨碍谋杀案调查 |
[27:02] | Now, that is bad publicity. | 现在可是负面宣传 |
[27:12] | So, these are from the little girl’s file. | 这些来自那个小女孩的档案 |
[27:14] | You can see the bite marks. | 你能看见咬痕 |
[27:16] | Excellent. Now we can discount | 好极了 我们现在可以否认 |
[27:18] | the validity of their allegations, | 他们指控的正确性 |
[27:20] | and I will be able to submit evidence | 我会提交证据 |
[27:22] | to Christine’s daycare director. | 给克里斯汀的日托主任 |
[27:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[27:25] | What is this? | 什么东西 |
[27:26] | We’ll need to compare the injuries with Christine. | 我们会需要对比伤口和克里斯汀的牙齿 |
[27:29] | You actually took an impression of Christine’s teeth? | 你还真的做了克里斯汀的牙模 |
[27:33] | Yes. I-I had her bite into an apple, | 对 我有她咬苹果的牙印 |
[27:35] | and then I constructed the model. | 然后就做了模具 |
[27:37] | It was actually quite simple. | 事实上 非常简单 |
[27:39] | And she loves apples. | 她很喜欢苹果 |
[27:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:56] | Oh. Aha! There is a laceration here, | 这儿有个裂伤 |
[27:59] | in the area where Christine’s tooth | 就在克里斯汀的牙齿 |
[28:00] | hasn’t yet fully erupted. | 还没有完全长出来的地方 |
[28:01] | Do you concur? | 你同意吗 |
[28:03] | Uh, well, since the flesh is malleable, | 因为肉体有延展性 |
[28:06] | the computer can’t confirm or deny if Christine did this. | 电脑也无法确认或否认是不是克里斯汀 |
[28:09] | Well, that is absurd. | 真荒谬 |
[28:10] | We can re-create entire crime scenes, | 我们能重建整个犯罪现场 |
[28:13] | complete assault scenarios… | 完整的袭击场面 |
[28:15] | Sorry, sweetie. The best that I can do is give you odds. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我只能给你个几率 |
[28:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:21] | And you’re not gonna like them. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[28:23] | Why? What do you mean? | 为什么 什么意思 |
[28:25] | Odds are 78 to 21 that Christine bit the kid. | 几率是78%的可能性是克里斯汀做的 |
[28:30] | 21% plus my knowledge of her. | 21%加上我对她的了解 |
[28:32] | I am satisfied that Christine is innocent. | 我很高兴克里斯汀是无罪的 |
[28:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:37] | Of course. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[28:40] | Oh, are we still on | 周六为了 |
[28:41] | for Christine and Michael Vincent’s | 克里斯汀和迈克尔·文森特 |
[28:42] | playdate on Saturday? | 准备的玩耍约会仍会举行吧 |
[28:44] | Uh… sure, yeah. | 当然 |
[28:46] | Great. | 好极了 |
[28:58] | I hope this is important. | 但愿这很重要 |
[28:59] | I’m trying to find cause of death. | 我还在努力找死因 |
[29:01] | What’s that smell? | 什么气味 |
[29:02] | It is catfish, Opie. | 鲶鱼 奥佩 |
[29:07] | That wasn’t necessary, Thurston. | 没这个必要 瑟斯顿 |
[29:09] | But it was. Come here, sit down. | 有的 过来 坐下 |
[29:15] | And this… | 这个 |
[29:17] | this is the hot sauce. | 辣椒酱 |
[29:21] | Taste it. | 尝尝 |
[29:22] | You are gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[29:25] | Uh, this is… | 这真是 |
[29:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[29:36] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[29:37] | Aframomum melegueta. | 非洲豆蔻 |
[29:39] | It’s more commonly known as Guinea grain– | 一般被俗称为几内亚胡椒 |
[29:41] | it’s native to swampy habitats along the West African coast. | 原产地为非洲西海岸的沼泽湿地 |
[29:44] | I have no idea how your granny got a hold of it, but… | 我不知你奶奶通过什么途径得到它的 |
[29:47] | She used to trade with an herbalist in the woods. | 她曾经和树林里一个种草药者做买卖 |
[29:48] | Damn,if you haven’t brought my granny back from the dead! | 幸亏你让她老人家的秘方起死回生了 |
[29:52] | Hey, I told you I’d find it, right? | 我说过我会发现的 没错吧 |
[29:54] | And you were right– the secret ingredient was love. | 而且你说得对 其中的秘密原料就是爱 |
[29:57] | That’s the only explanation for Hodgins | 只有这样才能解释哈金斯 |
[29:59] | spending so much time and… and effort to do this. | 在这上花了那么多时间和精力 |
[30:05] | Eat. Go. Eat. Eat. | 快吃吧 多吃点 |
[30:09] | Hey, we shouldn’t keep this stuff a secret. | 我们不应该把这东西据为己有 |
[30:11] | I mean, the world would love this. | 全世界的人都会喜欢它的 |
[30:13] | Oh, very true, very true. | 说得很对 非常对 |
[30:15] | You should slow down a little bit, Finn, | 你应该稍微慢点吃 芬恩 |
[30:16] | you don’t want to get a bone stuck in your throat. | 别被鱼骨头卡了嗓子 |
[30:19] | Not from a baby catfish. | 这么小的鲶鱼不会的 |
[30:24] | – That’s it. – What? | -就是这么回事 -什么 |
[30:25] | Cause of death. | 死亡原因 |
[30:28] | Thank-thank you. | 谢 谢了 |
[30:35] | You see these micro-fractures | 你看到C4和C5 |
[30:36] | on the transverse processes of the C-four and -five? | 横突上面的轻微裂缝了吗 |
[30:38] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[30:39] | Well, they appear to be consistent with strangulation. | 它们表现得和勒杀相一致 |
[30:42] | Which is unlikely since the hyoid bone remains intact. | 这不太可能 因为舌骨完好无损 |
[30:44] | Unlikely, yes, but not impossible. | 的确不太可能 但并非完全不可能 |
[30:46] | The victim was in her mid-20s, yes? | 被害人才20多岁是吗 |
[30:49] | At that age, | 在她那个年纪 |
[30:50] | the hyoid bone is still very flexible. | 舌骨的柔韧性还很强 |
[30:52] | And if the conditions were right, | 如果条件适当的话 |
[30:53] | she could’ve been strangled without breaking her hyoid. | 她有可能是被勒死的 却没损伤舌骨 |
[30:55] | The flexibility of the young, | 年轻人良好的柔韧性 |
[30:57] | semicartilaginous hyoid, combined with a wide ligature, | 半软骨结构的舌骨 再配合较宽的绳索 |
[31:01] | could very well have caused these micro-fractures. | 则很有可能导致这些轻微裂痕 |
[31:04] | Well done, Mr. Abernathy. | 干得漂亮 阿伯纳西先生 |
[31:07] | Well, you should be thanking my granny. | 那你该感谢我奶奶 |
[31:12] | Rebecca made it clear, | 丽贝卡说得很清楚 |
[31:14] | if there was any booze on set, I’d be fired; | 如果拍摄时再看到酒 就要解雇我 |
[31:15] | and then Trudy said, | 然后特鲁迪又说 |
[31:16] | if I didn’t figure out a way to get her some vodka, | 如果我不能想办法帮她弄到伏特加的话 |
[31:18] | she’d fire me, too. | 她也会解雇我 |
[31:19] | So you picked the judge. | 于是你选择了法官 |
[31:20] | It was just a matter of time before Trudy fired Rebecca. | 特鲁迪解雇丽贝卡只是早晚的事 |
[31:23] | This job meant a lot to me. | 这份工作对我意义重大 |
[31:24] | I’d say it worked out pretty well for you. | 我得说你这计划进展还挺顺利 |
[31:26] | Your show is still going on, you got Rebecca’s job– | 你的节目还在继续 你得到了丽贝卡的工作 |
[31:29] | sounds like a motive to me. | 听起来像是杀人动机 |
[31:30] | Rebecca was my mentor. | 丽贝卡曾是我的导师 |
[31:32] | Oh, right, yeah. | 没错 |
[31:33] | She treated you like crap, you got paid next to nothing, | 她向对待垃圾一样待你 你的收入少得可怜 |
[31:36] | and she took all the credit. | 然后她把一切都归功到自己身上 |
[31:37] | That’s how everyone starts out. | 每个人最开始都是这样的 |
[31:39] | Trudy said that you and Rebecca | 特鲁迪说你和丽贝卡 |
[31:40] | used to fight all the time | 曾经总是吵架 |
[31:41] | because she wouldn’t give you a promotion. | 因为她不肯给你升职 |
[31:44] | Sometimes I have a temper. | 有时候我会发脾气 |
[31:46] | I can… get impatient, that’s all. | 我会变得不耐烦 仅此而已 |
[31:49] | I think you ran out of patience– | 我认为你失去了耐心 |
[31:50] | I think you told her to go to this abandoned building | 我认为你让她去那座废弃的建筑 |
[31:52] | to interview this fake guest, and… | 采访一个根本不存在的嘉宾 |
[31:55] | you strangled her… with this. | 你用这个勒死了她 |
[31:58] | Where… where did you get this? | 你从哪拿到的这个 |
[32:00] | Got a search warrant for your apartment. | 我们申请了你公寓的搜查令 |
[32:02] | You see, the team at the Jeffersonian | 杰斐逊实验室的人说 |
[32:03] | said that Rebecca was strangled. | 丽贝卡是被勒死的 |
[32:05] | We found a fiber underneath her fingernail. | 我们在她指甲下发现了纤维 |
[32:07] | No. No, you’ve got this all wrong. | 不 你全都弄错了 |
[32:09] | Rebecca lent me this scarf… | 围巾是丽贝卡借给我的 |
[32:12] | That’s Rebecca’s scarf. | 那是丽贝卡的围巾 |
[32:14] | Oh, I didn’t know that, thanks for that. | 我还真不知道 谢谢你告诉我 |
[32:16] | Wow, this is looking worse and worse for you, | 情况看起来对你越来越不利了 |
[32:18] | isn’t it, Jill? | 不是吗 吉尔 |
[32:28] | Look, Jill Roberts has motive and opportunity. | 吉尔·罗伯茨有犯罪的动机和机会 |
[32:31] | Hell, she even got her promotion courtesy of Rebecca’s death. | 承蒙丽贝卡的死 她甚至还得到晋升了 |
[32:33] | I believe our killer | 我认为我们要找的凶手 |
[32:34] | acted on impulse and obsession. | 是出于冲动和执迷而行凶 |
[32:37] | Jill Roberts is methodical and calculating. | 吉尔·罗伯茨则有条不紊 精明审慎 |
[32:40] | Okay, you’re saying that she’s innocent | 你是说因为她的桌子很整洁 |
[32:42] | because her desk is neat? | 她就是无辜的吗 |
[32:44] | No, I’m saying that Jill is only aggressive professionally. | 不 我是说吉尔只是职业性地好斗 |
[32:47] | She didn’t try to hide her feelings. | 她并没有试图掩盖她的情感 |
[32:49] | She seemed genuinely upset about Rebecca’s death. | 她看起来对丽贝卡的死是真心难过的 |
[32:51] | Hodgins identified the fiber | 哈金斯确认了 |
[32:53] | that was under the victim’s fingernails, | 被害人指甲下的纤维 |
[32:54] | some kind of a nylon, okay? | 是某种尼龙 |
[32:56] | This scarf… probably matches it. | 这条围巾 很有可能就与之匹配 |
[32:59] | No, see, this is wool. | 不 你看 这是羊毛的 |
[33:01] | This is South American vicuna, | 这是南美羊驼的毛 |
[33:03] | it’s very expensive. | 非常昂贵 |
[33:03] | What? | 什么 |
[33:04] | It’s not a crime to appreciate nice things. | 欣赏美好的东西又没有罪 |
[33:07] | Okay. Doesn’t mean that she’s not the murderer, okay? | 这可不代表她不是凶手 |
[33:10] | Just means that she didn’t use this. | 只能说明她用的不是这个 |
[33:13] | I think you’re reaching, Booth. | 我觉得你有点过头了 布斯 |
[33:20] | Our assumption was that the victim was strangled | 我们假设被害人是被吊在 |
[33:22] | at the top of the stairs | 楼梯的顶部 |
[33:23] | and then tossed over the railing. | 然后被扔下了栏杆 |
[33:25] | But Finn and I tried that every possible way. | 但芬恩和我尝试了每种可能的方式 |
[33:28] | The yellow fractures | 黄色的断裂 |
[33:29] | show the injuries from the simulated falls… | 表示模拟跌落过程所造成的损伤 |
[33:32] | and the red show the actual fractures to your victim. | 红色代表受被害人的实际骨折情况 |
[33:36] | Yeah, we couldn’t match the same fracture pattern that we found. | 我们无法将其和所发现的断裂模式相匹配 |
[33:39] | What if the body dropped at a 90-degree angle? | 如果尸体是以90度角跌落下来的呢 |
[33:41] | Well, how could that be possible if she was thrown over the side? | 如果她是被扔过来的 怎么可能呢 |
[33:44] | It wouldn’t. | 不是扔过来的 |
[33:45] | The calcaneal fractures indicate | 跟骨的骨折表明 |
[33:46] | that her feet hit the ground first | 她的双脚最先着地 |
[33:49] | and absorbed most of the impact. | 承受了大部分撞击力 |
[33:51] | So if I adjust the direction of her body… | 如果我对尸体的方向 |
[33:54] | and adjust for the dead weight… | 及其负荷进行调整 |
[33:56] | Add a ligature around her neck. | 在她脖子上加一条绳索 |
[34:04] | Well, I’ll be damned. She was hanged over that rail. | 真该死 她是被吊在那栏杆边上的 |
[34:06] | And then cut down after she died. | 死后才割断绳子掉下来 |
[34:08] | Hairline fracturing matches. | 发丝状裂缝相匹配 |
[34:10] | But the victim’s neck wasn’t broken. | 可是被害人的脖子并没有断 |
[34:12] | Wouldn’t your neck break if you were hanged? | 如果被吊死的话 脖子不是会断吗 |
[34:14] | It depends on the length of the ligature, | 这取决于绳子的长度 |
[34:16] | and if the noose was wide enough, | 以及绞索是否够宽 |
[34:19] | like so, it wouldn’t break Rebecca’s neck. | 如此的话 丽贝卡的脖子就不会断 |
[34:22] | But… it would cause tremendous impact to the jawline. | 但这会对下颌轮廓有巨大的影响 |
[34:37] | Look. | 看这里 |
[34:39] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[34:40] | Three small nicks on the anteroinferior aspect of the mandible. | 在下颌骨的前下方有三处小缺口 |
[34:44] | – Uniform and equidistant. – Small spikes. | -相同而且等距 -小型锥体 |
[34:46] | This could tell us how she was strangled. | 这能告诉我们她是怎样被勒死的 |
[34:49] | And by what. | 以及是被什么勒死的 |
[34:49] | I’ll have Dr. Hodgins swab. | 我去叫哈金斯博士提取样本 |
[34:56] | They do seem to be spikes, | 它们的确看起来像是锥体 |
[34:58] | like maybe from a bracelet. | 就像比如说手镯上的 |
[35:00] | – Like a punk would wear. – Exactly. | -像是朋克会戴的那种 -没错 |
[35:04] | So you think the victim was struck in the throat | 你认为被害人的喉咙被 |
[35:06] | – by someone wearing a bracelet? – Impossible. | -某人的手镯卡住了吗 -那不可能 |
[35:09] | There would be scraping, as well as the indentations. | 那样会刮下碎屑 同时还会有压痕 |
[35:12] | These marks were made by applying consistent pressure. | 这些痕迹是由施加于此的持续压力造成的 |
[35:15] | Got it! So, I swabbed Rebecca’s mandible, | 弄清楚了 我刮擦了丽贝卡的下颌骨 |
[35:18] | I found dander. | 我发现了动物皮屑 |
[35:19] | – Dander, like from a dog? – Yeah, exactly. | -动物皮屑 就像是狗身上的 -没错 |
[35:21] | It’s a dog collar. | 这是个狗项圈 |
[35:23] | Angie, can you call up the file that I sent? | 安琪 你能打开我发过来的文件吗 |
[35:24] | So, I even found the breed. | 我甚至发现了狗的品种 |
[35:27] | It was a leopard hound. | 是一只豹猎犬 |
[35:28] | Yeah. It’s a Catahoula leopard hound, to be exact. | 准确说 是一只卡塔胡拉豹猎犬 |
[35:30] | How did you… | 你是怎么 |
[35:35] | That look familiar? | 那东西看着眼熟吗 |
[35:37] | What are you doing with Iris’s collar? | 你拿艾瑞斯的项圈来做什么 |
[35:39] | We got a search warrant for your home. | 我们拿到了搜查你家的搜查令 |
[35:40] | Telling you, you’ve got quite a shrine for your dog. | 你给你的狗弄的坟墓真够壮观 |
[35:42] | The purple velvet | 这上面的蓝丝绒 |
[35:44] | matches perfectly with the fibers | 和我们在丽贝卡的指甲下面 |
[35:45] | we found under Rebecca’s fingernails. | 发现的纤维完全吻合 |
[35:47] | – Well, so? She was her dog, too. – That’s true. | -那又怎样 那也是她的狗 -的确 |
[35:50] | So, where’s Iris? | 那艾瑞斯在哪里呢 |
[35:53] | She… died. | 她…死了 |
[35:54] | Before Rebecca was killed? | 在丽贝卡被害之前吗 |
[35:55] | Look, we know you had a palimony agreement | 我知道你们之间达成了赡养协议 |
[35:58] | which gave you joint custody of the dog. | 让你有这只狗的共同监护权 |
[36:00] | How did the dog die? | 狗是怎么死的 |
[36:03] | Rebecca was always working, | 丽贝卡总是在忙工作 |
[36:04] | so the dog that you loved so much | 所以你深爱的这只狗狗 |
[36:06] | probably died of neglect, am I right? | 可能因为被忽视而死掉了 我说得对吗 |
[36:08] | There’s a tribe in Southern India | 在南印度有个部落 |
[36:10] | that felt that a man’s animal was a part of him. | 那里的人把自己的动物看作自己的一部分 |
[36:14] | Like his arm or his heart. | 就像胳膊或心脏一样 |
[36:16] | If another man killed his animal, | 如果有人杀了他的动物 |
[36:18] | he was put to death… | 他就会被处死… |
[36:19] | in the same manner as that animal. | 以那动物被害死的方式 |
[36:21] | Our FBI shrink | 我们的联邦调查局心理医生 |
[36:22] | agrees– Iris was hanged, wasn’t she? | 同意这个说法 艾瑞斯是被绞死的 是吧 |
[36:25] | That’s why you hanged Rebecca. | 那就是你绞死丽贝卡的原因 |
[36:29] | We found the grave in your backyard. | 我们在你家后院找到了坟墓 |
[36:31] | We can dig up the dog, | 我们可以把狗挖出来 |
[36:34] | and it’ll be easy to determine cause of death. | 想确认死因很容易 |
[36:41] | I’ll do that. | 我去办 |
[36:43] | Don’t. | 别 |
[36:45] | Don’t what? | 别怎样 |
[36:49] | Don’t… dig up Iris. | 别…把艾瑞斯挖出来 |
[36:52] | Please. | 求你 |
[36:56] | I went to pick her up… | 那天我去接它 |
[36:59] | on Saturday, and… | 是个周六 |
[37:02] | nobody answered the door, so I… went around back. | 没人开门 于是我绕到楼后 |
[37:05] | Rebecca was working, | 丽贝卡出去工作了 |
[37:06] | like usual? | 如往常一样对吧 |
[37:08] | She left Iris chained to the porch. | 她把艾瑞斯拴在阳台上 |
[37:14] | Who would leave a dog tied up like that? | 谁会蠢到把狗那样栓着留在家中 |
[37:17] | I told her that I would take her. | 我跟她说过我可以养它 |
[37:20] | But she said the… | 但她说 |
[37:22] | custody agreement was a… legal contract, | 共同监护协议具有法律效力 |
[37:26] | that the law was the law. | 而我们必须遵守法律 |
[37:28] | Everything always went back to that… | 所有事都会被她扯到那个 |
[37:30] | stupid show. | 愚蠢的节目上 |
[37:34] | Iris was… | 艾瑞斯它… |
[37:37] | she was more than an agreement. | 它可不只是一个协议那么简单 |
[37:41] | She was all I had left. | 它是我仅剩的全部 |
[37:46] | And there she was… | 然而我亲眼看到它 |
[37:49] | hanging off the… | 被绞死在 |
[37:50] | patio railing… | 阳台栏杆上 |
[37:54] | dangling by her collar. | 脖子被它的项圈勒住 |
[37:58] | Probably went after a squirrel… | 可能本来是想去追松鼠 |
[38:01] | or something. | 或是什么东西 |
[38:06] | I couldn’t… let Rebecca get away with that. | 我不能…就这么放过丽贝卡 |
[38:10] | That’s what the law is all about, right? | 法律存在的目的不就是伸张正义吗 |
[38:58] | Listen, you guys, I thought you were here to do an article. | 你们听着 我以为你们是来采访我的 |
[39:01] | You know, my assistant never would have set up | 我的助理是不会安排你们来 |
[39:03] | this meeting for a tasting | 拿东西给我试吃的 |
[39:04] | if my team hadn’t tasted it first. | 我的团队必须在我之前先试吃过 |
[39:06] | Especially if you want me involved in the marketing. | 尤其是你们想用我的名义做宣传的话 |
[39:08] | Come on, you guys, let’s go, get that food up. | 快点 伙计们 加把劲 把菜烧好 |
[39:10] | You’re right, ma’am. | 你说得对 女士 |
[39:11] | Please accept our apologies… | 请接受我们的道歉 |
[39:12] | Okay, uh, but they do not have your palate, | 但他们没有你那么敏锐的味觉 |
[39:14] | and we could not let you miss an opportunity like this. | 我们不想让你错失这样一个机会 |
[39:16] | That’s sweet, but you need to talk to my staff. | 真贴心 但你得去和我手下的人谈 |
[39:18] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 走着 走着 |
[39:19] | You’re right, ma’am. | 你说得对 女士 |
[39:21] | – Okay? We’re sorry… – Okay, what you can’t see | -我们很抱歉 -你不知道的是 |
[39:23] | is that he is actually the best | 他实际上是 |
[39:25] | of what this country has to offer. | 国内最棒的一个 |
[39:27] | Did he kill Bin Laden? | 是他杀死了本拉登吗 |
[39:28] | Wow, you are a tough sell. Taste it. | 你真是个不好取悦的人啊 尝尝吧 |
[39:31] | Relax, it’s just a hot sauce we’re talking about. | 放松 只是辣酱而已 |
[39:33] | No, it’s not just a hot sauce. | 不 不只是辣酱那么简单 |
[39:35] | My granny made this sauce, | 我外婆发明了这辣酱的方子 |
[39:37] | and she took the recipe with her to her grave. | 她到死也没有透露配方 |
[39:42] | Look me in the eye, kid. | 看着我的眼睛 小子 |
[39:44] | Look me in the eye and tell me | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[39:45] | that you think this is the most amazing hot sauce | 你认为这会是我品尝过的最美味的辣酱 |
[39:47] | I’ll ever taste and I should make an exception. | 而我应该为此破例品尝一下 |
[39:50] | Ma’am, I promise you… | 女士 我向您保证 |
[39:53] | to my everlasting surprise | 出乎我的意料 |
[39:54] | that this sauce tastes every bit as good | 这辣酱和我外婆曾给我做的 |
[39:57] | as when my grandmother made it for me. | 一模一样 美味至极 |
[39:59] | Now, men fought for this sauce. | 有人为了抢这种辣酱打得头破血流 |
[40:01] | And I-I ain’t proud to say it, | 我并不为我要说的事感到骄傲 |
[40:02] | but my cousin lost his hand because of it. | 但我表弟的确为了这个丢了只手 |
[40:06] | All right, give me a taste. | 好 给我尝尝 |
[40:27] | Not bad. | 不算坏 |
[40:31] | All right, 60 me, 40 you, | 好吧 我要六成 你们四成 |
[40:33] | and we’ll market it with my name, | 你们可以用我的名字和商标 |
[40:35] | my logo, maybe we’ll make | 做宣传 也许能 |
[40:37] | – a little bit of money. – Please, | -挣一点点钱 -拜托 |
[40:39] | we’re gonna be rich– 80/20, | 我们会发大财的 八二分 |
[40:41] | our favor, and… | 我们拿大头 而且 |
[40:43] | it’s called “Opie and Thurston’s Hot Sauce.” | 辣酱名字叫做”奥佩与瑟斯顿牌辣酱” |
[40:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:02] | Now, I got to hand it to you, Bones, | 我必须承认你这回干得很棒 骨头 |
[41:03] | you always find a way to amaze me. | 你总是能让我刮目相看 |
[41:04] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[41:05] | Solving this case was a group effort. | 这次能破案是大家的功劳 |
[41:08] | But I am the most valuable, so thank you. | 但我的贡献最大 所以多谢夸奖 |
[41:12] | No, I meant I’m proud of you for not losing | 不 我指的是你没有 |
[41:13] | your cool with the preschool director, and Emma’s mom. | 对学前班老师和艾玛的妈妈发飙 |
[41:16] | Well, when it comes | 在化解冲突这件事上 |
[41:17] | to settling conflicts, it’s always better to be rational. | 保持理性永远是更好的做法 |
[41:21] | And the abundance of forensic evidence | 那么多对克里斯汀不利的 |
[41:23] | against Christine | 法庭证据 |
[41:23] | was clearly tainted by multiple sources. | 明显是被多种渠道做了手脚的 |
[41:26] | Yeah, but the part where | 是啊 但演变成 |
[41:28] | it became the O.J. trial was a bit much. | 辛普森审讯就有点过了 |
[41:31] | But it worked. | 但起作用了 |
[41:32] | Yeah. You know, Christine, she’s gonna misbehave again. | 是啊 克里斯汀还会再犯错的 |
[41:35] | She’s gonna break curfew, she’s gonna have a cigarette or two, | 她会打破宵禁 会抽上一两根烟 |
[41:37] | she’s probably gonna skip school. | 没准还会辍学 |
[41:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:40] | It’s a natural part of maturing. | 这是成长过程中正常的一部分 |
[41:42] | – Natural? – Yes. | -正常 -是的 |
[41:44] | – Really? – Yes. Acceptable behavior | -真的吗 -是的 规矩的行为习惯 |
[41:46] | can only be learned through the experience | 在体验过越轨的行为以后 |
[41:47] | of unacceptable behavior. | 才能学会 |
[41:49] | Why the big change of heart? | 你怎么心态180度大转弯 |
[41:50] | I haven’t changed. | 我没有转变 |
[41:51] | – What’s that? – What? | -那是什么 -什么 |
[41:53] | – On your neck. Is that a bite mark? – Nothing. | -你脖子上的 是牙印吗 -没什么 |
[41:54] | – Christine bit you. – No… | -克里斯汀咬你了 -没有 |
[41:56] | Christine got excited. | 克里斯汀当时有点激动 |
[41:58] | It doesn’t mean that she bit Emma. | 这并不意味着她咬了艾玛 |
[42:00] | Better not take her to daycare for a while. | 这阵子最好别带她去托儿所了 |
[42:01] | I’ll just tell them that you did it while we were making love. | 我就跟他们说是我们滚床单时你咬的 |
[42:04] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会那么说 |
[42:05] | Well, it’s a believable explanation, Booth. | 这么说挺有说服力的 布斯 |
[42:08] | What…? What, that I gave you a hickey? | 什么 说我给你留了个吻痕吗 |
[42:10] | No, I’m not in eighth grade. | 不行 我又不是初中小孩 |
[42:13] | Seriously? You got to slow down. | 有没有搞错 你给我开慢点 |
[42:16] | Boy, she really did lay into you there, huh? | 天哪 她真的咬你来着 是吧 |
[42:18] | – It is a bit sore. – Yeah. | -有点酸疼 -我猜也是 |