时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I want you to be my husband. I want to… | 我想要你做我的丈夫 我想要 |
[00:04] | spend the rest of my life with you. | 与你共度此生 |
[00:06] | Will you marry me, Booth | 你会娶我吗 布斯 |
[00:07] | Yes. Of course. Yes. | 当然 我们结婚吧 |
[00:16] | There’s a hacker named Christopher Pelant. | 有一个名叫克里斯托弗·普朗特的黑客 |
[00:18] | He’s not a hacker anymore. Now he’s a murderer. | 他不再是一个黑客 他现在是杀人凶手 |
[00:20] | Eight people have been killed. | 已有八人遇害 |
[00:23] | We have to hit him back now before one of us is dead. | 在我们两人出危险前 必须予以反击 |
[00:26] | You crossed a line when you shot me, Agent Booth. | 你开枪击中我 你越线了 布斯探员 |
[00:28] | – Do you think this is some kind of a game. – Of course. | -你认为我们在玩什么游戏吗 -是的 |
[00:30] | Now the rules have changed. | 游戏规则有变化了 |
[00:32] | The two of you getting engaged, with Pelant active, | 你们两人订婚了 普朗特还逍遥法外 |
[00:34] | he can’t accept being replaced. | 他无法接受自己不再是众人的焦点 |
[00:36] | It could cause him to escalate. | 这会促使他变本加厉 |
[00:37] | – Where are you? – Pretty much anywhere I want to be. | -你在哪里 -可以说我想在哪就在哪 |
[00:39] | Pelant can access any security camera | 普朗特可以随意进入任何监控摄像头 |
[00:42] | You won’t marry her, Agent Booth. | 你不能娶她 布斯探员 |
[00:43] | And Dr. Brennan can’t know the reason | 布纳恩博士也不能知道 |
[00:45] | why you’re turning her down. | 你拒绝她求婚的真实原因 |
[00:46] | If you tell her, I’ll know. | 如果你如实相告 我会知道 |
[00:48] | If you ignore me, you’ll be responsible for | 如果你们无视我的忠告 你们将要为 |
[00:50] | the deaths of five innocent people. | 五个无辜的受害者之死负责 |
[00:51] | We need to talk. | 我们需要聊一聊 |
[00:53] | About us getting married. | 关于我们结婚的事情 |
[00:54] | I don’t think we should do it. | 我认为我们不能结婚 |
[01:02] | Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. | 宽恕我 神父 我有罪 |
[01:06] | It’s been, uh… | 已经过去 |
[01:11] | This is definitely not the good stuff, Father. | 这绝对不是什么好东西 神父 |
[01:12] | Don’t call me “Father,” Master Sergeant. | 不要叫我神父 军士长 |
[01:14] | I’m not a priest anymore. | 我已经不是神父了 |
[01:16] | I’m not in the Army anymore, so that makes us even. | 我也从部队退役了 我们半斤八两 |
[01:18] | How long has it been since my last confession? | 我上次忏悔是多久以前的事了 |
[01:20] | – Eight years. – Eight years. | -八年 -八年前 |
[01:22] | It’s been eight years. You sure it’s been eight years? | 已经过去八年了 你确定是八年了吗 |
[01:24] | You were my last confession. | 你是我最后一个接受祷告的人 |
[01:26] | It’s the kind of milestone a priest remembers. | 算是我神父事业的一个里程碑 |
[01:30] | How’s about you tell me what’s on your mind | 不如你告诉我你有什么烦恼 |
[01:31] | and leave God out of it. | 别烦上帝了 |
[01:36] | I lied to the woman I love. | 我向自己心爱的女人撒了谎 |
[01:41] | That’s not a quick lie from the brain. | 这并不是无心的谎言 |
[01:43] | That’s a whopper from the heart. | 是发自内心的弥天大谎 |
[01:45] | Right. Which makes it a sin. | 是的 所以要称之为罪过 |
[01:48] | No. You want my advice, | 不 你想听听我的意见吗 |
[01:51] | you get your ass home and tell Temperance the truth. | 现在快点滚回家把实情告诉坦普瑞 |
[01:56] | You have somewhere we can talk? | 你有可以让我们说话的地方吗 |
[01:58] | No, I mean a place where… | 我的意思是那地方 |
[02:00] | there’s no TVs or radios or anything | 得没有电视 广播等等 |
[02:03] | that transmits or receives or glows. | 没有信号传输 接收 甚至没有灯光 |
[02:06] | Man, you are tin-foil-hat paranoid. | 老兄 你是锡箔帽子偏执狂 |
[02:07] | 美国有人相信头戴锡箔帽子可防止别人控制自己的大脑 或被人读到自己的思想 | |
[02:16] | This guy killed how many people? | 这个人杀了几个人 |
[02:18] | Eight. | 八个 |
[02:19] | In my opinion, it’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 在我看来 这只是冰山的一角 |
[02:22] | And he told you that if you married Temperance | 他告诉你 如果你娶了坦普瑞 |
[02:24] | that he would choose five random human beings | 他就会随机选择五个路人 |
[02:26] | and kill them? | 然后杀掉他们 |
[02:27] | Not only if I married Bones but, you know, | 不仅不能跟骨头结婚 而且 |
[02:29] | if I told her why we couldn’t get married. | 如果我告诉她原因 他也要杀人 |
[02:31] | You believe he’d do it? | 你觉得他会吗 |
[02:32] | This guy is worse than anyone you | 这个人比你我遇到过的任何人 |
[02:34] | and I have ever come across. | 都要恶劣 |
[02:35] | So you and Temperance go on a camping trip, | 那你和坦普瑞就去露营 |
[02:38] | you get lost in a cave | 你们迷路 走进一个山洞 |
[02:39] | and you whisper the truth in her ear. | 你凑在她耳边道出实情 |
[02:41] | “I love you. I want to marry you, | “我爱你 我想要和你结婚 但普兰特 |
[02:43] | but I can’t because Plant will kill innocent people.” | 要杀害无辜的人 所以暂时还不能结” |
[02:45] | Pelant, okay. And she would come out of that cave | 那个人叫普朗特 她要走出山洞 |
[02:47] | and she would look all happy. | 她会看起来十分开心 |
[02:49] | No poker face. | 不是一脸麻木 |
[02:50] | Huh. None whatsoever. You know what, | 是的 不管怎样 你知道吗 |
[02:51] | I’m just gonna have to kill him. | 我要杀掉他 |
[02:53] | What… why not? | 什么 为什么不可以 |
[02:54] | Either that or I’m just gonna have to find him and then… | 要么那样 要么我就得抓到他 然后 |
[02:56] | and tell her why I did what I did. | 然后告诉她我为什么要这么做 |
[02:58] | So how long will it take to catch him | 所以你需要花多久抓到他呢 |
[03:00] | I’ve been looking for this guy for three months | 我已经花了三个月的时间去找这个人 |
[03:02] | and I got nothing. It’s a complete dead end. | 却一无所获 就是死路一条 |
[03:04] | This is what he wants, right? | 他就想要这样的结果 对吧 |
[03:06] | – To drive a wedge between the two of you. – Yeah. | -挑起你们两个人之间的不和 -没错 |
[03:08] | That’s what he wants. | 他就想要这样的结果 |
[03:11] | And he’s doing a pretty good job of it, too. | 他确实做到了 |
[03:14] | Well, then you’d better find him and kill him. | 那么你最好找到他 然后杀了他 |
[03:28] | What are you doing here in my office? | 你们在我的办公室做什么 |
[03:29] | Why didn’t you answer your phone? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[03:31] | Why do you smell like bourbon? | 为什么你闻起来像是喝了波旁酒 |
[03:31] | ‘Cause I was talking to a priest, Mom, Dad, right? | 因为我刚刚与神父谈完话 爸妈 |
[03:34] | Okay, what is this, huh? | 好了 现在是什么情况 |
[03:35] | ‘Cause I got no problems here at work. | 我工作上又没有遇到什么问题 |
[03:37] | We’re not here about work. | 我们到这里来不是为了工作的 |
[03:38] | Then it’s none of your business. | 那其他事也与你们无关 |
[03:39] | All I know, we used to be happy. | 我知道的是 我们原本都很开心 |
[03:41] | Then Dr. Brennan proposed to you | 然后布纳恩博士向你求婚 |
[03:43] | – Which is what you wanted. – …and you say yes, | -正中你的下怀 -你也答应她的求婚 |
[03:45] | then you say no and everybody’s miserable. | 然后你说不结了 大家陷入痛苦之中 |
[03:47] | How is that not our business? | 这怎么会与我们无关 |
[03:48] | It’s totally our business. | 跟我们有很大的关系 |
[03:50] | It’s between me and Bones. | 这是我跟骨头之间的事情 |
[03:53] | Oh, look at that. | 快看 |
[03:54] | Dead body at the Lightfoot Hotel. | 莱特福特酒店发现尸体 |
[03:56] | Hmm. Crime scene time. | 是该去案发现场的时间了 |
[04:00] | Have you noticed that dead bodies always save Booth | 你发现没 死人总能在关键时刻 |
[04:01] | from confronting his demons. | 免他与心魔正面交锋 |
[04:03] | Maybe that’s why he smells like bourbon! | 难怪他一身波旁威士忌的味道 |
[04:07] | Oh, God, that’s awful. | 天呐 太惨不忍睹了 |
[04:10] | Yes, it’s going to be a lot of work | 是啊 收集所有的残骸 |
[04:11] | to get all the remains out of there. | 会是个大工程 |
[04:13] | I meant what happened to the person. | 我是说这个人的遭遇 |
[04:16] | So what do you figure, huh, | 你们怎么看 |
[04:17] | suicide from the roof? | 从楼顶跳楼自杀吗 |
[04:19] | Hi, Bones. | 好啊 骨头 |
[04:21] | I called you earlier. | 我给你打过电话 |
[04:22] | Yeah, you know, I forgot to charge my phone. | 我忘了给手机充电了 |
[04:27] | Christine wanted to talk to her daddy. | 克里斯汀想和她爸爸说会话 |
[04:33] | There’s a relatively large piece. | 这块残骸挺大的 |
[04:39] | Looks like it was thrown clear | 看来是被旋转中风扇的 |
[04:41] | by the centrifugal force of the whirling fan. | 离心力甩出来的 |
[04:44] | Supraspinous fossa, | 冈上窝 |
[04:46] | right proximal humerus. | 右肱骨近端 |
[04:49] | Shoulder. | 就是肩膀 |
[04:49] | The body was dragged some distance after death. | 尸体死后被拖曳过一段距离 |
[04:52] | There’s evidence of subluxation. | 有半脱位的迹象 |
[04:54] | Great. Okay. He was murdered, | 好 他被杀害 |
[04:56] | dragged and thrown off a roof. | 拖拽 然后被人从房顶扔了下来 |
[05:04] | Okay, I don’t usually get involved, Seeley, but… | 瑟雷 我一般不会过问 可是 |
[05:07] | You got cold feet, I understand that. | 你临阵退缩了 这我懂 |
[05:09] | However, if you don’t warm up those feet real fast, | 但是你要是不快点战胜恐惧 |
[05:12] | you’re gonna lose her forever. | 你会永远失去她 |
[05:14] | Mind your own business, Camille. | 别多管闲事 凯米拉 |
[06:03] | Special Agent Booth, | 特别探员布斯 |
[06:04] | this is the hotel manager, Mr. Gough. | 这位是酒店经理 高夫先生 |
[06:06] | The air conditioner turned on | 今早八点 |
[06:08] | automatically at 8:00 this morning. | 空调自动开启 |
[06:10] | It didn’t work because of… | 但是没能启动 因为 |
[06:11] | Well, we know why it wasn’t working. | 我们也知道为什么没能启动了 |
[06:13] | Am I to understand that you are | 我没有理解错误吧 |
[06:14] | taking our entire air-conditioning unit? | 你们要拿走整个空调机组吗 |
[06:16] | Well, the whole inside is splattered with human remains. | 空调里溅满了尸体残骸 |
[06:19] | It’s no use to you. | 你也不能用了 |
[06:20] | We’re also gonna need all the security footage | 我们还需要酒店所有的监控设备 |
[06:23] | from your security cameras. | 拍下的监控录像 |
[06:25] | The Lightfoot doesn’t utilize cameras, Agent Booth. | 莱特福特没有监控摄像 布斯探员 |
[06:27] | What? Why not? | 什么 这是为什么 |
[06:28] | It’s the type of hotel | 来这种酒店的人 |
[06:29] | where you bring ladies who aren’t your wife. | 只会带上不是自己妻子的女人 |
[06:31] | Isn’t that right, Mr. Gough? | 我说得对吧 高夫先生 |
[06:32] | We’re renowned for our discretion. | 我们的谨慎是众所周知的 |
[06:34] | Well, we’re gonna do a room-to-room check. | 我们得一间房一间房的查看 |
[06:36] | Or maybe you’d like to help us figure out | 要么你来告诉我们 |
[06:38] | which room the victim jumped from. | 受害者是从哪间房里跳出来的 |
[06:42] | We did have one guest who was supposed to check out today, | 确实有一位今天应该退房的客人 |
[06:45] | who has not. | 还没来退房 |
[06:53] | The air-conditioning unit is on its way back to the lab. | 空调机组在送去实验室的路上 |
[06:56] | Do you need me for anything? | 你还需要我做什么吗 |
[06:58] | The room was registered under a fake name, | 这间房是以假名开的 |
[07:00] | paid in cash. | 现金付款 |
[07:03] | – Yep, directly over the air-conditioning unit. – Mmm. | -没错 还就在空调机组的正上方 -对 |
[07:07] | Looks like housekeeping already cleaned the room. | 看来客房部已经收拾过房间了 |
[07:10] | They haven’t been here yet. | 他们还没来过 |
[07:11] | Somebody else cleaned it. | 清洁的另有其人 |
[07:14] | Well, the forensic team can sweep it | 鉴证小组可以来搜查看 |
[07:15] | for DNA and fingerprints. | 有没有留下DNA或指纹 |
[07:19] | I need to get back to the lab. | 我得回实验室去了 |
[07:23] | – What? – I smell… | -怎么了 -我闻到了 |
[07:24] | – Vodka. – Vodka. Right. | -伏特加 -伏特加 是吗 |
[07:28] | Listen, Bones, um, | 听我说 骨头 |
[07:30] | a-about not answering the phone earlier… | 之前没接电话的事 |
[07:32] | I know you were lying. | 我知道你撒谎了 |
[07:34] | And you didn’t come home last night. | 而且你昨晚没回家 |
[07:36] | I was working. | 我在工作 |
[07:37] | I have my regular hours, | 我有该做的工作 |
[07:38] | plus I’m trying to catch Pelant. | 我还想抓住普朗特 |
[07:40] | Angela agrees. She says you’re lying, too. | 安琪拉和我意见一致 她也说你在撒谎 |
[07:42] | Angela — | 安琪拉 |
[07:43] | well, you know, Angela doesn’t know everything. | 你要知道安琪拉可不是无所不知 |
[07:50] | I’d die for you. | 我愿意为你而死 |
[07:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:01] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[08:03] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[08:08] | These smears indicate that | 这些模糊的血迹表示 |
[08:11] | a blood spray pattern was wiped up. | 血迹被擦掉了 |
[08:14] | It was cleaned up by the vodka. | 用伏特加清洗了 |
[08:15] | Meaning the murder wasn’t planned. | 说明这不是蓄意谋杀 |
[08:18] | Crime of passion. | 是冲动犯罪 |
[08:23] | This is gonna take forever. | 真是永远都弄不完了 |
[08:25] | Fan weighs 1,200 pounds. | 风扇有544公斤重 |
[08:27] | There are five blades, | 五片扇叶 |
[08:29] | spinning at 2,700 revolutions per minute. | 每分钟转2700转 |
[08:32] | It’s the world’s biggest body blender. | 世界上最大的人体搅拌机 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna cancel every social occasion | 我得取消这三天的 |
[08:36] | I have in the next three days, | 所有社交活动 |
[08:37] | including a date with a fireman. | 包括和消防队员的约会 |
[08:39] | That’s dedication. | 多有奉献精神啊 |
[08:41] | More metallic fragments. | 又发现金属碎片 |
[08:42] | What’s that? His fillings? | 是什么 牙齿填充物吗 |
[08:43] | Well, I’ve been finding | 我认为这些碎片 |
[08:45] | what I think are parts of a cell phone, | 是部手机的零件 |
[08:47] | but it’s pretty smashed up. | 不过被毁得不成样了 |
[08:51] | I’m guessing that this is part of a wristwatch, but… | 我猜这是手表的一部分 可是 |
[08:55] | I haven’t been able to find any other parts. | 还没有找到剩余的部分 |
[09:00] | That’s a stapes. | 这是镫骨 |
[09:01] | The small bone from the ear. | 耳朵里的小骨头 |
[09:03] | This is definitely not made of bone. | 这绝对不是骨头 |
[09:04] | It’s an artificial stapes made out of titanium. | 这是用钛制造的人工镫骨 |
[09:07] | It’s used in the treatment of otosclerosis. | 用于治疗耳硬化症 |
[09:10] | – There should be a… – Serial number. | -上面应该有 -序列号 |
[09:12] | That’ll give us identification much more readily | 这样鉴定身份 |
[09:14] | than a piece of a wristwatch. | 可比用手表容易多了 |
[09:16] | Oh, rub it in, Daisy. | 你就说吧 黛西 |
[09:17] | Yeah, rub it in. | 就揭我短吧 |
[09:20] | Angela I.D.’d the victim as Jonas Siedel. | 安琪拉确认受害人是乔纳斯·塞德尔 |
[09:25] | I always think it’s interesting to consider | 我总有个有趣的想法 |
[09:27] | that a murder victim leaves his home… | 就是谋杀案的受害人离开家门的时候 |
[09:30] | thinking he’ll be back. | 满心以为自己还能回家 |
[09:32] | Then he isn’t. | 结果再没能回来 |
[09:35] | – Right. – So, anything else | -是啊 -对于受害人 |
[09:36] | about the victim jump out at you, Bones | 你有没有其他发现呢 骨头 |
[09:38] | Maybe you should bring Sweets here to… | 也许你该带斯维斯来这儿 |
[09:42] | analyze the environment for psychological insights. | 进行一下环境心理分析 |
[09:45] | Wait, you don’t believe in psychological insights. | 你不是不相信心理分析吗 |
[09:48] | But you do. | 但是你信啊 |
[09:49] | We have many, many differences. | 我们的不同点可多着呢 |
[09:55] | Look, um, the victim | 听着 死者 |
[09:56] | was some kind of an accountant at the State Department. | 是国务院的会计 |
[09:58] | I’m gonna go check him out. Do you want to come with me? | 我要去查一下 要一起吗 |
[10:01] | I better get back to the lab. | 我还是回实验室吧 |
[10:02] | I do my best work there. | 在那里我才能做我最擅长的事情 |
[10:04] | Take Sweets. | 带斯维斯去啊 |
[10:05] | Sweets again. | 又提斯维斯 |
[10:06] | I think it would be a better use of all of our time. | 我觉得这样能充分利用我们的时间 |
[10:14] | So, the victim was unmarried. | 死者未婚 |
[10:17] | – So? – Single and an accountant for the State Department. | -那又如何 -国务院会计竟然单身 |
[10:20] | Sweets, people do have secret lives all right? | 斯维斯 大家都有私生活的好吗 |
[10:22] | Doesn’t matter what you do for a living. | 跟工作无关 |
[10:25] | Mr. Norman can see you now. | 你们可以见诺曼先生了 |
[10:28] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 真不敢相信他死了 |
[10:30] | Jonas did cost-benefit analysis on various nontraditional | 乔纳斯对欧洲的各种非传统 |
[10:32] | public transportation models in Europe. | 公共运输模式做了成本效益分析 |
[10:36] | What, with bicycles? | 你骑车来的吗 |
[10:38] | Well, none of us drive cars here. | 这儿的员工没人开车 |
[10:39] | It’s public transportation, | 都是坐公共交通工具 |
[10:40] | bicycles or walking all the way. | 骑车或是步行 |
[10:44] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[10:45] | Don’t hang up. It’s me. | 别挂 是我 |
[10:47] | Why would I hang up on you? | 我为什么要挂你电话 |
[10:48] | Because we don’t like each other ever | 自从你伤了布纳恩的心 |
[10:49] | since you broke Brennan’s heart. | 我们俩看不对眼 |
[10:51] | I’d hang up on you. | 我会挂你电话的 |
[10:52] | Let’s move on. | 说正事吧 |
[10:53] | Jonas Siedel’s cell phone records show | 乔纳斯·塞德尔的手机记录显示 |
[10:55] | that somebody texted him | 有人在他遇害前 |
[10:56] | 22 times the day before he was murdered. | 给他发了22条信息 |
[10:59] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[11:00] | The number is registered to the | 这个号码是 |
[11:01] | Transportation Accountancy Office at the State Department. | 国务院交通会计办公室注册的 |
[11:04] | That’s exactly where we are right now. | 我们就在这儿呢 |
[11:05] | Yeah. That’s why I called. | 是啊 所以我才打给你 |
[11:07] | – No name – Nope. | -没有用户名吗 -没有 |
[11:08] | Company-issue phone. | 这是集体配的电话 |
[11:09] | All right, just call now. | 好吧 现在回拨过来 |
[11:12] | Can you think of any reason why Jonas Siedel | 你认为乔纳斯·塞德尔用假名 |
[11:14] | would check into a hotel under an assumed name? | 入住酒店是什么原因呢 |
[11:18] | Jonas wasn’t a big one | 乔纳斯不会轻易 |
[11:19] | for talking about his past, that’s for sure. | 透露他的过去 这是肯定的 |
[11:21] | Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 |
[11:22] | it’s for you– someone named Angela. | 是一个叫安琪拉的打给你的 |
[11:24] | I don’t know how she got my number, but… | 我不知道她为什么有我的号码 |
[11:26] | she says it’s important. | 但她说有要事找你 |
[11:27] | Actually it is very important. | 确实很重要 |
[11:28] | I’m gonna have to take you in for questioning. | 我们得带你去问话 |
[11:30] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:31] | It’s all right, Mr. Norman. | 没事 诺曼先生 |
[11:32] | Lily, do not say anything until I find you a lawyer. | 莉莉 找到律师前 什么都别说 |
[11:35] | I have a lawyer, Mr. Norman; don’t worry. | 我有律师 诺曼先生 不用担心 |
[11:37] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[11:38] | You guys are making a terrible mistake. | 你们犯大错了 |
[11:40] | We hear that a lot. | 这话我们可不陌生 |
[11:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:41] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[11:45] | Look, is this your phone? | 这是你的手机吗 |
[11:47] | My client has already stated | 我的客户已经说明了 |
[11:48] | that the phone belongs to her employer. | 这支手机是她上司的 |
[11:50] | But it was assigned to you. | 但这是分给你的 |
[11:52] | Agent Booth, you’ve asked my daughter eight questions. | 布斯特工 你问过我女儿8个问题了 |
[11:54] | I’ve advised her not to answer any of them. | 我建议她不回答任何问题 |
[11:56] | What does that tell you? | 这说明什么 |
[11:57] | That your daughter is hiding something. | 说明你女儿有所隐瞒 |
[11:58] | Everyone has something to hide, | 每人都有想隐瞒的东西 |
[12:00] | which is why we invented lawyers. | 所以我们才请律师 |
[12:02] | My briefcase cost me $5,000– | 我的公文包值5千美元 |
[12:04] | what does that tell you? | 这说明什么 |
[12:05] | That you’re bad with your money. | 说明你花钱大手大脚 |
[12:06] | I’m a very good lawyer, | 说明我是个出色的律师 |
[12:07] | so you might as well | 请你也不妨 |
[12:08] | just cut my daughter loose right now. | 现在就让我的女儿走 |
[12:09] | Did you text-message Jonas Siedel the day that he died | 乔纳斯·塞德尔死的那天 你给他发过短信吗 |
[12:12] | Do not answer that, Lily. | 莉莉 不要回答 |
[12:14] | Look, there’s got to be some kind of conflict of interest here. | 这么做肯定牵扯了一些利益冲突 |
[12:16] | You know. A mother being the daughter’s lawyer. | 好比 母亲是自己女儿的律师 |
[12:18] | There’s no conflict of interest. | 才没有利益冲突 |
[12:22] | But on the upside, | 看开点 |
[12:22] | you got one of your questions answered. | 你的问题终于有一个被解答了 |
[12:27] | Thanks for coming in. | 感谢你们来配合调查 |
[12:34] | Except one last thing. | 除了最后一件事 |
[12:36] | Tenacious or what. | 还要锲而不舍吗 |
[12:37] | This many text messages, | 那些信息 |
[12:38] | combined with a fake name and a hotel room. | 与一个假名字和酒店房间号有关 |
[12:41] | Even if Lily did exchange texts with the victim, | 就算莉莉是给受害人发过短信 |
[12:43] | which she has not admitted, | 这点她没有承认 |
[12:44] | it does not mean sex. | 也不表示与性有关 |
[12:46] | That is definitely a lawyer speaking, | 这绝对是一个律师的口气 |
[12:47] | because as a mother, you’ve got to know better. | 因为作为母亲 你肯定更了解这件事 |
[12:49] | Look, you have to help me out here, all right? | 你得帮帮我 好吗 |
[12:51] | Did Jonas Siedel deserve to be murdered | 乔纳斯·塞德尔被谋杀后扔出窗外 |
[12:53] | and tossed out that window? | 这是他活该吗 |
[12:54] | Not a word, Lily. Not a damn word. | 不要说话 莉莉 一个字都别说 |
[12:56] | Jonas did not deserve to die. | 乔纳斯不该死 |
[12:58] | I had no sexual relationship with him, | 我没有跟他发生过性关系 |
[13:00] | and I didn’t kill him. | 更没有杀他 |
[13:03] | I hope you find who did. | 我希望你们能抓住凶手 |
[13:04] | “Not a word” doesn’t mean | 我让你”一个字都别说” |
[13:05] | answer three questions, Lily. | 你倒回答了三个问题 莉莉 |
[13:07] | Tenacious, very tenacious. | 执着 真是执着 |
[13:10] | I mean that as a compliment. | 我是在夸你呢 |
[13:16] | Removing all of the body parts | 要把尸块 |
[13:18] | from the fan and the housing is taking too long. | 从风扇和外罩上清理下来太费时了 |
[13:21] | Unfortunately, we can’t just hose it out. | 没办法 我们不能用水管冲冲了事 |
[13:27] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:28] | Uh, Booth wants to get a late lunch, | 布斯想叫我吃顿晚点的午餐 |
[13:30] | but I don’t think I have time. | 但我想我没时间 |
[13:32] | – Go. – Go. | -去啊 -去啊 |
[13:33] | Yeah, have lunch. | 去吃午饭吧 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | Thanks. I-I won’t take long. | 谢谢 我不会吃很久的 |
[13:40] | I find I have no real appetite these days. | 我觉得最近都没什么胃口 |
[13:44] | – Do you think she was speaking sexually… – Daisy! | -你们觉得她指的是性生活吗 -黛西 |
[13:46] | Well, ’cause I can get her a date in a snap. | 因为我可以随时给她找个伴儿 |
[13:48] | I’m seeing a fireman, | 我在跟一个消防员约会 |
[13:49] | – and he has friends. – Daisy! | -他的朋友很多哦 -黛西 |
[14:01] | So, how’s everything at the lab? | 实验室的进展如何 |
[14:04] | We’re at an impasse, until we get | 我们陷入僵局了 得等到 |
[14:06] | all the human remains out of the air conditioner. | 我们从空调上取下所有的人体残骸 |
[14:09] | And reassemble the skeleton. | 然后重组骨骼 |
[14:15] | We could talk about Christine. | 我们可以谈谈克里斯汀 |
[14:17] | Christine is doing very well. | 克里斯汀过得很好 |
[14:20] | She recognizes all of her colors, and… | 她能认出所有的颜色 而且 |
[14:23] | I think she’s following along when I read to her. | 我觉得她已经能听懂我给她读的书了 |
[14:26] | Or when I read to her, too. | 我给她读的她也能听懂了 |
[14:29] | You’re talking as if… | 你的语气听起来好像 |
[14:30] | I’m not even there. | 我根本不在场 |
[14:31] | It feels like you aren’t there. | 感觉你就是不在 |
[14:34] | Which I realize is a kind of illusion, but that’s… | 我知道事实并非如此 但是… |
[14:37] | that’s how it feels. | 就是那种感觉 |
[14:48] | You know… | 你知道… |
[14:50] | like you suggested, Sweets and I are gonna go | 我听从了你的建议 我跟小甜甜 |
[14:52] | check out the victim’s apartment. | 准备去检查一下受害人的住处 |
[14:58] | – How was the interrogation? – Not good. | -讯问进展如何 -不怎么样 |
[15:00] | The, uh, girl’s mother turned out to be a big-deal… | 原来那女孩的母亲是一个大牌的 |
[15:04] | criminal defense lawyer, and… | 刑事辩护律师 而且 |
[15:07] | she won’t let her talk. | 她根本就不让她说话 |
[15:09] | Protecting her child. | 保护自己的孩子 |
[15:12] | But I think she wants to tell me the truth. | 但我觉得她想跟我说实话 |
[15:14] | The truth is best. | 说实话就好了 |
[15:17] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[15:22] | Look, we’re gonna… | 我们一定会… |
[15:23] | get past all of this. | 挺过这一切的 |
[15:24] | I-I don’t even know what “all of this” is. | 我都不知道”这一切”到底是什么 |
[15:29] | Hey, look… | 听我说 |
[15:31] | I love you, okay? You love me. | 我爱你 知道吗 你也爱我 |
[15:32] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:35] | I know you want me to accept | 我知道你想要我对你的话 |
[15:37] | what you’re saying on faith– | 从心底里毫无质疑地接受 |
[15:39] | because you’re a man of faith– | 因为你自己就是一个有信仰的人 |
[15:40] | but I believe in patterns and sequences, and… | 但我相信的是模式和前因后果 |
[15:43] | this sequence doesn’t end well | 我们这样不会有好结果 |
[15:44] | unless something disrupts the pattern. | 除非能打破现在的套路 |
[16:09] | It is not merely a case of rewiring the capacitors, | 这不止是给电容器重新接个线的事 |
[16:12] | even though they are nonpolarized, | 虽然它们是非极化的 |
[16:14] | but flywheel and drive shafts are also affected, | 但调速轮和传动轴也受到了影响 |
[16:17] | not to mention the complex wiring | 更不要说连接恒温器的线 |
[16:19] | regarding the thermostat. | 是那么的复杂 |
[16:21] | This is not what I expected. | 我没想到你们要这样 |
[16:22] | What did you expect? | 你以为会怎样呢 |
[16:24] | Well, I thought maybe you’d turn it | 我想也许你们会把它 |
[16:25] | upside down and shake it. | 倒过来摇一摇 |
[16:27] | It weighs six tons. | 它有六吨重呢 |
[16:30] | Oh, joking, yes. | 原来是开玩笑啊 我明白了 |
[16:33] | All right, let’s give it a go. | 好啦 我们来转一下看看 |
[16:35] | Give what a go? | 转什么 |
[16:36] | I’m gonna turn it on again. | 我要重新打开它的开关 |
[16:37] | What? Wait. Wait. | 什么 等等 等等 |
[16:49] | Did you not hear me say wait? | 你难道没有听到我说等等吗 |
[16:59] | Okay, this place is completely different | 好吧 这地方跟我和骨头来看的时候 |
[17:01] | from when me and Bones checked it out. | 已经完全不一样了 |
[17:03] | Wow. It’s, like, no photos, no… | 这里好像没有照片 没有… |
[17:05] | artwork or collectibles. | 艺术作品 也没有收藏品 |
[17:07] | This furniture’s obviously rented. | 这家具显然是租来的 |
[17:09] | Sweets, everything is gone. | 小甜甜 全都不见了 |
[17:10] | Nothing’s here; everything was taken out. | 没有一样留下的 全都被人拿走了 |
[17:12] | Maybe the condo people moved it into storage. | 也许公寓里的人把它移到储藏室去了 |
[17:15] | This computer might tell us something. | 这台电脑也许可以给我们点线索 |
[17:16] | Yeah, I was hoping you’d be able | 是啊 我还指望你能够 |
[17:17] | to give me some insight into how this guy ticks. | 给我分析分析这人的性格呢 |
[17:20] | Books are gone. | 书都不见了 |
[17:21] | I think there was a kayak over here. | 我想这里放过一架皮艇 |
[17:26] | Booth! The window! | 布斯 窗户 |
[17:29] | How many? | 有几个人 |
[19:08] | Freeze. FBI. | 不许动 联调局 |
[19:10] | Ooh, FBI. I’m shaking. | 联调局 我好怕怕哦 |
[19:12] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[19:12] | You look like hell, Booth. | 你看起来一塌糊涂 布斯 |
[19:14] | You need to eat vegetables, get some sleep. | 你该吃点蔬菜 好好休息一下 |
[19:15] | So what are we gonna do, we gonna just shoot each other? | 我们该怎么办 朝彼此开枪吗 |
[19:17] | Not here. | 这里可不行 |
[19:18] | Bad grade school memories. | 这可是会对小孩子留下不好的印象的 |
[19:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | So I guess you’re not gonna tell me | 我猜你不打算告诉我 |
[19:23] | what you were doing in that apartment, huh? | 你在那栋公寓里干什么呢 |
[19:25] | I was there doing what I do. | 做我该做的事 |
[19:27] | That sort of tells you everything you need to know. | 这么说你就都明白了吧 |
[19:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:32] | See you, Danny. | 回见 丹尼 |
[19:33] | Booth! Booth! | 布斯 布斯 |
[19:36] | He’s getting away. | 他跑了 |
[19:37] | He’s… | 他 |
[19:39] | He’s getting away. | 他跑了 |
[19:40] | He’s getting away. Looks that way. | 看起来他是跑了 |
[19:43] | Who is that guy? | 那家伙是谁 |
[19:45] | That was Danny Beck. | 丹尼·贝克 |
[19:47] | Old Army buddy. | 我的老战友 |
[19:49] | He’s CIA. | 他是中情局的 |
[19:55] | So, Jonas Siedel was CIA. | 所以 乔纳斯·塞德尔是中情局特工 |
[19:57] | That introduces a lot of suspects. | 这就多了很多嫌疑犯 |
[19:59] | Yeah, including Iran and North Korea, | 不仅有伊朗和朝鲜 |
[20:02] | and everyone else in the world that’s mad at us. | 还有所有看我们不顺眼的国家 |
[20:04] | So this whole accountant-studying- | 这么说这个什么欧洲运输的 |
[20:06] | European-transportation thing was a cover. | 会计研讨只是个幌子 |
[20:08] | Look, Danny was just making sure that the apartment was sanitized; | 听着 丹尼只是想确保公寓清理干净了 |
[20:11] | that’s what he does. | 仅此而已 |
[20:12] | Okay, so it’s not in any way my fault | 这么说来我在公寓里一无所获 |
[20:14] | that I couldn’t get anything off the apartment, then. | 就怪不了我了 |
[20:16] | Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[20:17] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:18] | Danny has nothing against us solving Siedel’s murder. | 丹尼不反对我们破赛德尔的谋杀案 |
[20:21] | He’s just not gonna help. | 他只是袖手旁观罢了 |
[20:22] | Look, the CIA’s gonna work it from their side, | 中情局有他们的一套 |
[20:24] | we’ll work it from our side. | 我们有我们的办法 |
[20:31] | We are at war with the CIA. | 我们和中情局开战了 |
[20:34] | That’s a little melodramatic. | 这有点危言耸听了 |
[20:35] | Hey, they have killer robot drones, Cam. | 他们有无人驾驶的杀人飞机 凯 |
[20:38] | Read a newspaper. | 看看报纸吧 |
[20:40] | You seem very interested in this Band-Aid. | 看来你对这块创可贴非常感兴趣 |
[20:43] | Leave no stone unturned, Dr. Hodgins. | 要不遗余力 哈金斯博士 |
[20:45] | I’ll check out the wound, | 我来检查伤口 |
[20:47] | you’ll run tests on the Band-Aid. | 你把创可贴拿去化验 |
[20:48] | So we’re really desperate on this one, huh? | 我们真要靠这个孤注一掷了吗 |
[20:51] | Going down for the third time. | 不能三次全不中啊 |
[20:52] | Hey. How much would you give me | 如果这是被那种装满中情局 |
[20:54] | if it’s a small puncture wound of the sort | 难以检测的毒药的皮下注射器 |
[20:56] | that would be delivered by a hypodermic needle | 造成的微小穿刺伤口 |
[20:58] | full of untraceable CIA poison? | 你觉得我说对了几分 |
[21:01] | Let’s pursue a few less exotic options first, okay? | 别异想天开了 好吗 |
[21:06] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[21:07] | Just a minor abrasion. | 只是处轻微擦伤 |
[21:09] | So, this is our cause of death. | 这就是死因啊 |
[21:11] | A boo-boo. | 丢人丢大了 |
[21:15] | Every single hard drive, memory card | 所有的硬盘和储存卡 |
[21:17] | and piece of memory has been removed, erased. | 还有内存都被移除 清理干净了 |
[21:21] | Look, just do the best that you can. | 你尽力而为吧 |
[21:22] | Booth, without memory, computers are just toasters. | 布斯 没有内存的计算机就像烤面包机 |
[21:24] | There’s no information. | 没有一点信息 |
[21:26] | Well, crumbs in a toaster can tell you | 烤面包机里的碎屑能告诉你 |
[21:28] | what someone had for breakfast, huh? | 那人早饭吃的什么 对吧 |
[21:30] | Well, a bagel? | 是百吉饼 |
[21:31] | Raisin toast? A crumpet? | 葡萄干面包 还是煎饼 |
[21:33] | You want me to look for crumpet crumbs? | 你要让我找煎饼碎屑吗 |
[21:34] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的要求吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah, there is something else. | 没错 是还有别的事 |
[21:38] | Stop telling Bones I’m lying to her. | 别再和骨头说我骗她了 |
[21:40] | What’s the problem, Booth? | 你怎么回事 布斯 |
[21:41] | What, do you need one more fling before settling down? | 在安定下来之前还要再放纵一次吗 |
[21:44] | I’m not a fling kind of a guy, and you know that. | 我不是那种会放纵的人 你知道的 |
[21:47] | Maybe Brennan isn’t as attractive to you now | 也许布纳恩当妈妈之后 |
[21:49] | that she’s become a mom. | 就不再吸引你了 |
[21:50] | You’re not helping the situation. | 现在这种情况你根本不是在帮忙 |
[21:51] | You’re ruining her very fragile heart. | 你在摧毁她极其脆弱的心 |
[21:53] | You should be ashamed of yourself! | 你该感到羞耻才对 |
[22:06] | Seeley, I got customers out there. | 瑟雷 外面有客人呢 |
[22:08] | In three minutes, they’re gonna start serving themselves. | 三分钟不出去他们就不问自取了 |
[22:10] | Look, I just have a fast question, Father. | 我就问一个问题 神父 |
[22:11] | – Aldo. – Aldo, right. | -奥尔多 -奥尔多 好的 |
[22:13] | Look, I would sacrifice my own life for Bones, all right? | 我愿意为骨头献出我的生命 |
[22:14] | I would kill for her. | 我愿意为她杀人 |
[22:15] | Then why am I not calling Pelant’s bluff, huh? | 那我为什么不求证普朗特的话呢 |
[22:18] | I mean, it’s not my fault | 把我所爱之人的幸福 |
[22:18] | I put first the happiness of the woman I love. | 放在首位又不是我的错 |
[22:21] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[22:22] | – It’s true, right? – One question. | -这没错 对吧 -就一个问题 |
[22:24] | When Temperance finds out that you put her happiness | 一旦坦普瑞发现你把她的幸福 |
[22:26] | ahead of the lives of five innocent people, | 排在五条无辜生命的前头 |
[22:28] | how will she react? | 她会有什么反应 |
[22:30] | You knew the answer already. | 你已经知道答案了 |
[22:31] | You just needed to hear me say it. | 就是想听我说出来 |
[22:33] | Hey, do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[22:35] | Pass these around to a couple of your hard-drinking FBI pals | 把这些分发给你那些嗜酒如命的联调局哥们 |
[22:38] | and don’t tell any of them that I used to be a priest. | 别告诉他们我以前是个神父 |
[22:40] | Hey, Aldo! | 奥尔多 |
[22:42] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:45] | The challenge now is to figure out | 现在的难题是找出 |
[22:47] | which of these injuries occurred before death, | 哪些伤是死前造成的 |
[22:49] | which caused death, | 哪些致死 |
[22:51] | and which were caused after the body fell through a rusty grate | 哪些是尸体落下 穿过生锈的铁格栅 |
[22:54] | into a giant spinning propeller. | 掉进了旋转中的巨大螺旋桨造成的 |
[22:56] | There’s a diffuse pattern of remodeled injuries | 这里有一种弥漫性的重塑伤口 |
[22:59] | that occurred at the same time approximately six years ago. | 是将近六年前造成的 |
[23:03] | I thought maybe it was a car accident, | 我想也许是车祸 |
[23:05] | but the fracturing appears random | 不过骨折现象似乎毫无规则 |
[23:07] | and spread over the entire body. | 而且遍布全身 |
[23:09] | It’s a bomb, Daisy. | 是炸弹 黛西 |
[23:11] | But there’s no sign of shrapnel. | 可是根本没有弹片 |
[23:13] | But these butterfly fractures | 不过这些肋骨 |
[23:15] | on the visceral surface of the ribs resulted | 膈面上蝶形骨折 |
[23:17] | from a bending force. | 是由弯曲力造成 |
[23:19] | A shockwave. | 是冲击波 |
[23:21] | That’s why he had a prosthetic stapes. | 所以他才有一个人工镫骨[耳骨的一部分] |
[23:24] | The blast deafened him. | 爆炸致使他失聪 |
[23:27] | Being a CIA operative is a very tough gig. | 中情局情报员还真不容易 |
[23:32] | It’s really getting late. | 真的很晚了 |
[23:34] | Ooh, I hope we got Sleepy Hollow on the DVR. | 希望我们的DVR录到了《断头谷》 |
[23:38] | Booth is punishing me. | 布斯是在惩罚我 |
[23:40] | I know that you think that I should stay out of it, | 我明白你觉得我该置身事外 |
[23:42] | but detachment isn’t really my thing. | 但我根本无法释怀 |
[23:45] | – What’s with the printer? – I know you did there. | -打印机有些什么 -我知道你是的 |
[23:47] | – You detached. – I am telling you, Angie, | -你想开了 -这么说吧 安琪 |
[23:49] | there is something going on with Booth that we don’t know about. | 布斯一定有什么事是我们不知道的 |
[23:53] | So, what is with the printer? | 打印机有些什么 |
[23:54] | Well, the CIA removed all the memory, | 中情局删除了所有的储存 |
[23:57] | but what if I could | 但假如我能 |
[23:58] | re-create the final image that the printer printed? | 恢复打印机打印过的最后一副图像呢 |
[24:01] | Ghosting. Oh, that is awesome. | 重像成形 厉害 |
[24:04] | Hey, can I make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[24:07] | Lay off Booth? | 别管布斯 |
[24:08] | Yes, and run triturated laundry detergent | 是 然后往硒鼓里加点洗衣粉 |
[24:10] | through the printer drum instead of toner. | 而不是墨粉运转试试 |
[24:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:13] | Um, because laundry detergents contain | 因为洗衣粉含有 |
[24:15] | triazine-stilbenes and benzoxazolines. | 三嗪芪类还有苯并恶唑 |
[24:19] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[24:21] | I don’t need to know why, | 我不需要知道原因 |
[24:22] | because I’ve learned to have faith in you, | 因为我早知道该相信你 |
[24:23] | even when you use words like “Triturate.” | 即使你说那么傻的单词 |
[24:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:28] | Sharp-force trauma accounts | 所有伤口的 |
[24:29] | for almost all the injuries | 利器创伤把死者 |
[24:31] | postdating the remodeled fractures the victim sustained | 六年前爆炸所致的骨折愈合的时间 |
[24:34] | in the explosion six years ago, | 都推迟了 |
[24:36] | congruent with multiple strikes | 与空调机扇叶的 |
[24:37] | from the air-conditioning unit blades. | 多重击打是一致的 |
[24:39] | Those injuries are obscuring the cause of death. | 这些伤口掩盖了死因 |
[24:41] | We need to ask ourselves, | 我们好好想想 |
[24:43] | what injuries match the height | 什么创伤符合 |
[24:45] | of the blood spatter in the hotel room? | 酒店房间血迹喷洒的高度 |
[24:52] | Two and a half to three meters. | 两米五到三米 |
[24:54] | So, head wound. | 那么是头部创伤 |
[24:57] | Here in the right temporoparietal. | 右边颞顶的这个位置 |
[25:00] | The injury measures 62.8 by 35.2 millimeters. | 这个伤口大小为62.8乘35.2毫米 |
[25:04] | There’s another impact on the left temporoparietal. | 左边颞顶也有一处 |
[25:06] | Both wounds are consistent with a slow-loading force. | 两处伤口都符合缓慢加速的力量 |
[25:10] | So, not from the blades or the fall. | 并非扇叶或是跌落造成 |
[25:12] | A low-velocity blunt trauma. | 是种低速度的钝器伤 |
[25:15] | He was conked on the head… twice. | 他被击打头部两次 |
[25:17] | Which gives us cause of death. | 这就是死因了 |
[25:20] | Would you care to high-five? | 介意击个掌吗 |
[25:21] | I would not. | 介意 |
[25:22] | I can do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[25:31] | – Cam? – Cam? | -凯 -凯 |
[25:32] | Okay. How about you come out in here and see me? | 你们都出来跟我说如何 |
[25:35] | First come, first served. | 先来先说 |
[25:36] | – We’ve ascertained cause of death. – It was lateral thinking… | -我们确定了死因 -这是横向思维… |
[25:41] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:43] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[25:44] | – Cause of death was two blows to the head. – Angela? | -死因是头部的两次击打 -安琪拉 |
[25:47] | The last thing the victim printed was a photograph. | 死者最后打印的是一张照片 |
[25:50] | A white cat in a snowstorm? | 暴风雪中一只白猫 |
[25:54] | It’s a ghost of | 这是一张重影成像 |
[25:55] | the last photo that came out of his printer. | 用他打印机打印的最后一张照片打出来的 |
[25:58] | Ooh, sexy hotel sex. | 燃情酒店的爱爱 |
[26:03] | That’s the room at the Lightfoot. | 这是莱特福特的客房 |
[26:05] | Hey, the logo on the headboard is the same in this photograph. | 照片里还有床头板上的标志都一样 |
[26:08] | That could be Lily Thorn. | 那女的可能是莉莉·索恩 |
[26:10] | Oh, it could also be me. | 也可能是我 |
[26:11] | We’d all understand if it were. | 如果是你大家都表示理解 |
[26:14] | It’s not. I’m just saying | 不是我 我只想说 |
[26:16] | that she’s not identifiable. | 她的身份无从得知 |
[26:18] | Body type tells us that this man’s not the victim. | 体型告诉我们这个男人不是死者 |
[26:20] | Oh, you think the victim interrupted this liaison, | 你是觉得死者坏人好事 |
[26:23] | and this man hit him with a blunt object | 于是这个男人用了某种钝器打他 |
[26:25] | and threw him out the window? | 再把他扔出窗外 |
[26:26] | How do we identify the man? | 我们怎么查这个人的身份 |
[26:28] | Well, his name is H. Gloeckner. | 他叫H·格拉克纳 |
[26:29] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:31] | It’s on his briefcase. | 名字就在他的公文包上 |
[26:32] | H. Gloeckner. | H·格拉克纳 |
[26:43] | My name is Heinrich Gloeckner. | 我叫海因里克·格拉克纳 |
[26:45] | I am chief executive officer | 我是德国汉堡 |
[26:46] | of Gloeckner AG based in Hamburg, Germany. | 格拉克纳股份有限公司的首席执行官 |
[26:49] | AG? Doesn’t that mean | 德语股份有限公司 那不就是 |
[26:50] | it’s a public corporation with shareholders and a board? | 有股东还有董事会的上市公司 |
[26:52] | Yes. Which is why I’m here, | 没错 所以我来这儿 |
[26:55] | cooperating, in the hopes | 与你们合作 希望 |
[26:56] | you will be discreet when you realize | 你们明白我与这件谋杀案 |
[26:58] | – I had nothing to do with this murder. – Right, okay. | -无关之后能慎重处理 -也对 |
[27:00] | Well, let’s say we play a little game of show-and-tell, huh? | 我们就来个”演示说明”吧 |
[27:02] | Shall we? Let’s start with the | 好吗 我们先从 |
[27:03] | identity of this young woman right here. | 这里这位年轻女性的身份开始 |
[27:06] | Um, she gave me the name Melody. | 她说她叫梅洛迪 |
[27:08] | I assume it was false. | 我猜是假名 |
[27:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:13] | – This is Melody. – And? | -她就是梅洛迪 -这个呢 |
[27:15] | He said his name was John. | 他说他叫约翰 |
[27:16] | Also a lie, I assume. | 我估计也是假名字 |
[27:18] | Were John and Melody blackmailing you? | 约翰和梅洛迪敲诈你了吗 |
[27:20] | No, it did not come to that. | 没有 还没有那么糟 |
[27:21] | John showed me this photo | 约翰让我看了这张照片 |
[27:23] | to demonstrate he had other, more incriminating photos | 说如果我终止和他们的交易的话 |
[27:25] | if I reneged on our deal. | 他手上还有更严重的照片 |
[27:28] | – What deal? – John wanted my company | -什么交易 -约翰想让我的公司 |
[27:30] | to employ a team of outside consultants to work | 雇佣一个第三方顾问团队 |
[27:32] | on a Chinese dam project. | 参与到一个中国水坝项目里 |
[27:34] | Your company makes dams? | 你的公司建造水坝 |
[27:35] | My company makes pumps. | 我的公司制造水泵 |
[27:37] | Pumps? | 水泵 |
[27:38] | Um, this is the, uh… | 这就是 |
[27:40] | the team of consultants | 那个顾问团队 |
[27:41] | based in Terre Haute, Indiana. | 他们总部在印第安纳 特雷霍特 |
[27:43] | – Why? – I assumed | -为什么 -我估计 |
[27:45] | John and Melody were American spies | 约翰和梅洛迪是美国间谍 |
[27:47] | who were looking to find a way into the Chinese mega-projects. | 他们想设法混入中方的大型项目中 |
[27:50] | Is the consulting contract worth a lot of money? | 这个顾问合同很值钱吗 |
[27:52] | No. It’s a pittance. | 不 不值什么钱 |
[27:54] | Certainly not worth killing for. | 肯定不值得让人杀人 |
[27:57] | She made me think she liked me. | 她让我以为她喜欢我 |
[27:59] | – And you met with Melody at…? – Perhaps 10:00. | -你和梅洛迪见面是在 -大概十点 |
[28:02] | Uh, she left my room after midnight. | 她凌晨离开了我的房间 |
[28:04] | John came in, showed me the photo, and I left. | 约翰进来 让我看了照片 我就走了 |
[28:06] | – What time? – Before 1:00 a.m. | -几点 -不到凌晨一点 |
[28:10] | I can go? | 我能走了吧 |
[28:12] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[28:13] | Agent Booth, do I strike you as a kind of man | 布斯探员 你看我像那种 |
[28:16] | who would be foolish enough to murder a CIA agent? | 愚蠢到谋杀中情局探员的人吗 |
[28:24] | Angela, how long have you been with Hodgins? | 安琪拉 你和哈金斯一起多久了 |
[28:26] | Um, working together ten years, | 一起工作十年 |
[28:29] | sleeping together five years | 交往五年 |
[28:30] | and married three years. | 结婚三年 |
[28:32] | With regard to the murder weapon, | 关于凶器 |
[28:33] | we should try to be more specific. | 我们应该争取更准确些 |
[28:34] | Yes, Dr. Brennan. | 好 布纳恩博士 |
[28:35] | – Wait. What? – We should figure out | -等等 什么 -我们应该查清楚 |
[28:37] | if it’s a pipe or a baseball bat or something else. | 那是钢管 棒球棒 还是其他什么 |
[28:40] | No, I mean, you can’t just ask a loaded question | 不 我是说 你不能就问一堆问题 |
[28:43] | like, “How long have you been with Hodgins?” | 像什么 “你跟哈金斯一起多久了” |
[28:45] | and then go back to work stuff. | 然后转头又去说工作的事 |
[28:46] | I wanted to compare your experience with Hodgins | 我想把你和哈金斯的情况 |
[28:50] | to recent brain chemistry discoveries | 和近期的脑化学理论 |
[28:52] | and my current situation with Booth. | 还有我最近和布斯的事情进行对比 |
[28:54] | “What recent brain chemistry discoveries?” | “近期的脑化学理论是什么” |
[28:56] | she asked, even though she doesn’t care. | 她问道 虽然她并不关心 |
[28:58] | Phase one of what we call love | 我们所谓的爱情的第一阶段 |
[29:01] | is an overload of neurotransmitters. | 会大量分泌神经传递素 |
[29:03] | It feels like falling. Thus, falling in love. | 它会使人产生坠落感 所以说坠入爱河 |
[29:06] | Exactly. Phase one lasts less than a year. | 正确 第一阶段会持续不到一年 |
[29:10] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[29:11] | Phase two involves the production of oxytocin and vasopressin, | 第二阶段会产生催产素和垂体后叶荷尔蒙 |
[29:14] | particularly after orgasm. | 尤其是在性高潮后 |
[29:16] | That’s correct. | 正确 |
[29:17] | Lance and I had a lot of phase two. | 兰斯和我经历了很多次第二阶段 |
[29:20] | Phase two either evolves into long-term attachment or, | 第二阶段可能会变成长期的亲密关系 |
[29:24] | much more frequently, fails, | 或者更常见的情况 关系破裂 |
[29:27] | and the search begins for another phase one stimulation | 并开始寻找新的第一阶段 |
[29:32] | with… a new lover. | 和 另一个爱人 |
[29:38] | Love is not chemistry. | 爱情不是化学物质 |
[29:40] | I’m sensing you have evidence | 我觉得你有证据能证明 |
[29:42] | that Booth’s neocortex | 布斯的大脑皮层 |
[29:43] | is propelling him towards new phase one stimulation? | 在促使他寻找新的第一阶段 是吗 |
[29:49] | Booth has been going to a strip club. | 布斯最近总去一家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[29:51] | That-that does not sound right. | 那听上去不太对啊 |
[29:53] | Well, I found several of these in his pocket. | 我在他衣兜里发现了这个 |
[29:57] | Paradise Lost? | 失乐园 |
[29:59] | Starting over isn’t so bad, Dr. Brennan. | 重新开始没什么不好的 布纳恩博士 |
[30:01] | Lance and I are friends now. | 兰斯和我现在是朋友了 |
[30:03] | – Stop talking, Daisy. – You and Booth | -别说了 黛西 -你和布斯 |
[30:04] | will be just like me and Lance, I prom… | 会就像我和兰斯一样的 我发… |
[30:06] | Oh. Angela! | 安琪拉 |
[30:09] | I warned her. | 我警告过她了 |
[30:10] | Everybody heard me. | 所有人都听到了 |
[30:18] | We know that you were involved | 我们知道你卷入了 |
[30:19] | in a sex sting on a foreign national. | 一起涉外性丑闻中 |
[30:21] | Don’t day a word. | 什么都不要说 |
[30:22] | We don’t think you killed anyone. | 我们不认为你杀人了 |
[30:23] | We also know that Jonas Siedel recruited you | 我们还知道乔纳斯·塞德尔 |
[30:25] | on behalf of the CIA. | 代表中情局招募了你 |
[30:26] | What? | 什么 |
[30:30] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[30:32] | Mom, you’re supposed to be my lawyer in here, not my mom. | 妈妈你现在应该是我的律师 不是我妈 |
[30:35] | You’ve been lying to me? | 你一直在骗我 |
[30:37] | Jonas didn’t call the shots. | 乔纳斯没有强迫操纵她 |
[30:39] | Lily here set the honey pot. | 莉莉自己设下了桃色陷阱 |
[30:40] | It’s my job to keep secrets, Agent Booth. | 我的工作是保守秘密 布斯探员 |
[30:43] | I can’t help you. | 我不能帮助你 |
[30:44] | This interview is over. | 这次会谈就到这里了 |
[30:46] | My lawyer is, for once, right. | 我的律师终于说对一次了 |
[30:48] | Look, Lily, what if I could persuade you | 听着 莉莉 如果我能说服你 |
[30:49] | just to answer a couple more questions? | 再回答一两个问题呢 |
[30:51] | I don’t think that’s possible. | 我觉得那不可能 |
[30:53] | If this operation was as top secret as you thought it was, | 如果这次行动真像你想得那样绝密 |
[30:56] | don’t you think Danny and the CIA | 你不认为丹尼和中情局 |
[30:57] | would have shut us down by now? | 到现在应该终止我们的调查了吗 |
[30:59] | In fact, I think Danny worked it so that I would catch him. | 事实上 我认为丹尼是故意让我碰到的 |
[31:02] | Might as well have told us Jonas Siedel’s murder | 可能是在告诉我们 乔纳斯·塞德尔的谋杀 |
[31:04] | didn’t have anything to do with his CIA work. | 和他的中情局任务毫无关系 |
[31:07] | Whether you like Jonas Siedel or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢乔纳斯·塞德尔 |
[31:09] | you could at least help us catch his killer. | 你至少能帮助我们找到杀他的凶手 |
[31:13] | Even your mama would agree with that. | 即使你母亲也会同意的 |
[31:15] | I certainly do not agree. | 我肯定不会同意 |
[31:17] | Mom, you’re gonna have to leave. | 妈妈 你得离开这里了 |
[31:19] | What? | 什么 |
[31:20] | Honey, I am your lawyer. | 亲爱的 我可是你的律师 |
[31:22] | I don’t need a lawyer. | 我不需要律师 |
[31:35] | What do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 |
[31:36] | So when you last saw Jonas, | 你上次见到乔纳斯时 |
[31:37] | he was with the German? | 他是跟那德国人一起吗 |
[31:38] | Yes, around midnight. | 是的 大概是在半夜 |
[31:40] | You see that German killing Jonas? | 你看见德国人杀死乔纳斯了吗 |
[31:43] | No. | 没有 |
[31:43] | Did you see anyone else? | 你看见其他人了吗 |
[31:45] | Earlier in the evening, | 那天晚上早些时候 |
[31:46] | my mother was at the bar, by coincidence. | 我妈妈碰巧也在酒吧 |
[31:49] | I’m afraid she formed the idea that I was an escort. | 恐怕她以为我是在应召 |
[31:52] | Imagine her relief when she found out | 想象一下 等她发现你其实是爱国者 |
[31:55] | you were a patriot. | 该有多如释重负 |
[32:02] | Thanks for helping us out. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[32:14] | Dr. Brennan, your report states | 布纳恩博士 你的报告上说 |
[32:17] | that the Band-Aid we found | 我们发现的创可贴 |
[32:18] | was likely on Jonas Siedel’s jaw? | 很可能是在乔纳斯·塞德尔的下颌部 |
[32:20] | Yes. The tissue trauma’s size and severity | 是的 组织创伤的规模和严重程度 |
[32:23] | matches the bone bruising to the left mandible. | 与左下颌骨的骨挫伤相匹配 |
[32:28] | Given that you are still in the… | 鉴于你和阿拉斯图 |
[32:31] | first year of your sexual relationship with Arastoo | 仍处在两性关系的第一年 |
[32:35] | and so deeply in the grip of dopamine… | 并深受多巴胺的支配 |
[32:38] | I know this is about Booth, | 我知道这跟布斯有关 |
[32:40] | and my advice to you would be to trust him. | 我的建议就是 你要相信他 |
[32:41] | I feel the intense feelings of romantic love | 我感觉我们之间激烈浪漫的爱 |
[32:44] | are fading from our relationship. | 正在逐步凋谢 |
[32:46] | Have you looked at Booth lately? He’s miserable. | 你看到布斯最近的状态了吗 他很痛苦 |
[32:49] | If what you’re suggesting were actually true, | 如果你刚才说的都是真的 |
[32:52] | you’d both be experiencing relief. | 你们两个都会感到解脱 |
[32:55] | Do you feel relieved? | 你觉得解脱了吗 |
[32:59] | I don’t always know what I’m feeling. | 我不是总能知道自己的感觉 |
[33:01] | Well, you are not relieved, Dr. Brennan. | 你可不算解脱 布纳恩博士 |
[33:03] | You’re miserable. And so is Booth. | 你很痛苦 布斯也很痛苦 |
[33:05] | And that is love. | 而这才是爱 |
[33:09] | The… blow to the victim’s jaw | 对受害者下颌的打击 |
[33:13] | took place approximately eight hours before his death, | 大概发生在他死前8小时 |
[33:15] | so I’m… not sure they’re related. | 我还不确定它们之间的关联 |
[33:17] | Dr. Hodgins found traces of rose oil in the Band-Aid. | 哈金斯博士在绷带里发现了微量玫瑰油 |
[33:20] | So he was struck with something made of leather? | 他是某样皮革制品击中了头部 |
[33:22] | Something made of really, really expensive leather. | 是由非常贵的皮革制成的 |
[33:26] | I’d appreciate it if you passed this information on to Booth. | 我希望你把这些信息告诉布斯 |
[33:29] | No. Why can’t you do it? | 不 你为什么不能去呢 |
[33:31] | Because I’m asking you to do it, please. | 因为我请你去了 |
[33:34] | Cam… | 凯 |
[33:59] | Wow. Okay, well, thanks for meeting us here, Ms. Thorn. | 谢谢你在这里见我们 索恩女士 |
[34:02] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[34:03] | Oh, this here is my associate, | 这位是我的同事 |
[34:04] | Dr. Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian Institution. | 来自杰斐逊实验室的 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[34:07] | Smart girl, huh? | 她很聪明吧 |
[34:08] | Yes. Very smart. | 是的 很聪明 |
[34:10] | You have a cruel sense of humor, | 你的幽默感很残忍 |
[34:11] | asking me to the hotel where my daughter plies her trade | 让我来到我女儿拉活的饭店 |
[34:14] | as what is apparently a… patriotic prostitute. | 很显然 作为一名爱国的卖淫女 |
[34:18] | Well, she told us that you thought that she was an escort. | 她告诉我们你以为她是名应召女 |
[34:21] | Oh, God, well, uh, Lily had become very evasive lately, | 天哪 莉莉最近行踪非常神秘 |
[34:24] | so I followed her here. | 于是我跟踪她到这里 |
[34:26] | She was all dolled up, | 她打扮得花枝招展 |
[34:27] | talking to a man about meeting another man. | 跟一个男的商讨约见另外一个男的 |
[34:30] | And I jumped to conclusions. What is this? | 我过早地下了结论 这是什么 |
[34:32] | It’s a warrant for your briefcase. | 这是对你公文包的搜查令 |
[34:34] | Yeah, the $5,000 briefcase you hit Jonas Siedel with | 你就是用这五千块的公文包袭击了乔纳斯·塞德尔 |
[34:37] | because you thought he was your daughter’s pimp. | 因为你以为他是你女儿的皮条客 |
[34:40] | You’re under arrest, Marianne Thorn, | 玛丽安·索恩 |
[34:41] | for the murder of Jonas Siedel. | 你因涉嫌谋杀乔纳斯·塞德尔而被捕 |
[34:43] | Based on particulate evidence, | 以微粒为基础的证据 |
[34:45] | that can be easily explain away in court. | 在法庭上很容易解释过去 |
[34:46] | Besides, brainiac here will tell you | 此外 这位聪明人会告诉你 |
[34:48] | that whoever hit Jonas Siedel in the jaw with my briefcase | 不论谁用我的公文包打了乔纳斯·塞德尔的下巴 |
[34:51] | did it several hours before he died. | 事情都是发生在其死前几小时 |
[34:53] | We never said where you hit him. | 我们从没说过你打了他哪里 |
[34:54] | Right. She got you. Come on. Let’s go. | 没错 她逮到你了 我们走吧 |
[34:57] | I stipulate to the assault. | 我承认了攻击 |
[35:01] | It’s cruel and unusual punishment | 经历过这样的一天 |
[35:02] | not to let a woman finish her Martini | 还不让我喝完这杯马提尼 |
[35:03] | after the day I’ve had. | 真是残酷而不寻常的惩罚 |
[35:04] | Well, I have to get my digs in somehow, Ms. Thorn. | 我总得想办法暗爽一把 索恩女士 |
[35:07] | Come on. Really? Really? | 走吧 不是吧 |
[35:10] | Okay. That’s it. | 好了 别喝了 |
[35:12] | All right. | 行了 |
[35:25] | Oh, come on in. | 请进 |
[35:27] | It’s ladies’ night. | 今晚是女士之夜 |
[35:31] | There are no ladies here. | 这里并没有看到女士 |
[35:33] | Uh, maybe you’re the beginning of a trend. | 也许你是最先进来的 |
[35:37] | Wine? | 喝葡萄酒吗 |
[35:38] | I… I’ll have the ladies’ special. | 我要一杯女士特调 |
[35:53] | You’re Booth’s girl? | 你是布斯的妞吧 |
[35:56] | Temperance Brennan? | 坦普瑞·布纳恩吗 |
[35:57] | I wouldn’t use the term “Girl.” | 我倒不会用”妞”这个词 |
[35:59] | I’m Aldo Clemens. | 我是奥尔多·克莱门斯 |
[36:01] | I used to be Booth’s confessor when he was a Ranger. | 他还在突击队时 我曾是他的忏悔牧师 |
[36:03] | Me and him are having a tough time breaking the habit | 我和他经历了一段艰难的时光打破旧习 |
[36:06] | even though Booth’s the reason I quit being a priest | 虽然布斯才是我放弃做神父的原因 |
[36:08] | and decided God was my worst enemy. | 并决定把上帝作为我最可怕的敌人 |
[36:11] | God is a myth. | 上帝是虚构的 |
[36:12] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[36:14] | I think he’s a bastard. | 我认为他是个混蛋 |
[36:19] | Booth was a sniper. | 布斯曾是名狙击手 |
[36:23] | He asked for forgiveness from you | 他每次杀了人之后 |
[36:25] | every time he killed somebody? | 都向你忏悔吗 |
[36:26] | Through me, technically. | 实际上是通过我 向主忏悔 |
[36:27] | You can imagine why a guy | 你能想象一个男人为别人提供宽恕 |
[36:29] | might get soul-sick providing absolution. | 自己的灵魂却不堪重负 |
[36:32] | I don’t believe in souls, either. | 我也不相信灵魂 |
[36:36] | Booth loves you. | 布斯很爱你 |
[36:39] | Booth told you that? | 布斯告诉你的吗 |
[36:40] | He confessed it to me. | 他向我坦白 |
[36:41] | Not being married is a sin to him. | 不结婚对他来说是一种罪 |
[36:44] | I’m not sure a nonbeliever | 我不确定你这样的无神论者 |
[36:45] | can understand that kind of sacrifice. | 能不能理解这种牺牲 |
[36:49] | I wanted to marry him. | 我想要和他结婚 |
[36:52] | Not as much as he wants to marry you. | 不如他那么想要结婚 |
[37:03] | Do you want me to have faith in him? | 你要我相信他吗 |
[37:04] | You know, I’ve seen Booth | 你知道 我见过布斯 |
[37:05] | do some terrible and… and difficult things, | 做了一些可怕和艰难的事 |
[37:11] | but only if he was compelled by a very good reason. | 但他只会在有非常正当理由的时候才会那么做 |
[37:28] | Are you asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[37:29] | If you are, I’d like you to wake up now. | 如果睡了 我也要把你叫醒 |
[37:32] | I watched the tapes of you interrogating that lawyer lady. | 我看了你审讯那个女律师的录像 |
[37:35] | You weren’t very nice. | 你表现得很不好 |
[37:37] | As if I needed another reason to adore you. | 我不喜欢你这样 |
[37:39] | So what do you think? | 你的想法是什么 |
[37:40] | I think she’s telling the truth. | 我认为她说的是实话 |
[37:43] | Which leaves us nowhere. | 那又是竹篮打水一场空 |
[37:44] | So why are you sleeping? | 那你还在这儿睡觉偷懒吗 |
[37:52] | That’s cause of death. | 这就是死因 |
[37:54] | So, anything we found in the hotel room match the weapon? | 我们在酒店里有找到与凶器相符的东西吗 |
[37:56] | No. | 没有 |
[37:56] | Meaning the killer brought a three-foot-long pole with him, | 说明凶手带着3英尺长的棍子进酒店 |
[38:00] | conked Siedel on the head, | 给了赛德尔当头一棒 |
[38:01] | and then took it with him when he left? | 然后把凶器带走了 |
[38:02] | So it’s a cane? | 是手杖之类的吗 |
[38:04] | Well, if a cane could bend. | 手杖不会折弯 |
[38:05] | See, it struck him here, | 看 凶器敲击了这里 |
[38:06] | and then wrapped around there. | 然后还转弯敲到了那里 |
[38:08] | And there was something on the end | 而且凶器末端还有什么东西 |
[38:09] | of whatever that was that whipped into his temple. | 嵌进了他的太阳穴 |
[38:15] | What are you thinking, Booth? | 你在想什么 布斯 |
[38:17] | You know, everyone was fooled by this innocent-looking girl: | 所有人都被那个看似无辜的女孩给愚弄了 |
[38:19] | me, Sweets, the mother. | 我 小甜甜和她母亲 |
[38:20] | So you think the murderer was someone else who misread her? | 你觉得凶手也是一个看错了她的人 |
[38:23] | All I’m saying is when we took Lily Thorn in for questioning, | 我只是说 我们把莉莉·索恩带来问话的时候 |
[38:27] | her boss seemed to think that she could do no wrong. | 她的老板看上去认为她不可能做坏事 |
[38:29] | Does Lily’s boss carry around a weirdly flexible cane | 莉莉的老板有没有一根古怪可折弯的手杖 |
[38:33] | that could smash a temple? | 可以打碎太阳穴的那种 |
[38:51] | I thought Jonas was taking advantage of Lily, | 我认为乔纳斯利用了莉莉 |
[38:55] | using his superior position to press her | 用他上级的身份强迫她 |
[38:57] | into having an affair with him. | 与他发生关系 |
[39:00] | So I followed him to that hotel, and he… | 于是我跟着他去了酒店 然后他… |
[39:05] | …he gave her to another man. | 他把她送给了另一个男人 |
[39:11] | I confronted him, and he said it was none of my business. | 我和他对峙 他说这不关我事 |
[39:14] | I just, I snapped. | 我只是 爆发了 |
[39:16] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我没想要杀他 |
[39:18] | I did it for you. | 我都是为了你 |
[39:50] | Got the guy, uh? | 抓到人了吗 |
[39:52] | Yeah, we got the guy. Thanks to you. | 对 抓到了 多亏了你 |
[39:55] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没有做 |
[39:56] | I mean seriously if anyone asks, I didn’t do anything. | 说真的 我真的没做什么 |
[39:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[40:00] | What do you want, Danny? | 你来有什么事 丹尼 |
[40:01] | Tell you we owe you one. | 告诉你 我们欠你个人情 |
[40:02] | CIA owes me one? | 中情局欠我人情 |
[40:05] | You don’t gonna put lables on everything, Booth. | 别把什么都打上标签 布斯 |
[40:06] | I said we owe you one, we owe you one. | 我说了欠你个人情 就是认真的 |
[40:10] | All right, you owe me one. Thanks. | 好吧 你欠我个人情 谢了 |
[40:12] | And you know there’s always a place for you with us. | 你知道我们这儿总有个位子是留给你的 |
[40:14] | If you decide to leave this cube little jumble got here. | 如果你想要离开这个乱糟糟的小房间 |
[40:17] | No, where things are going right now, | 不了 照现在的趋势 |
[40:19] | I might just take you up on that. | 我说不定真会去 |
[40:24] | – Take care. – Yeah. | -保重 -好 |
[40:40] | He confess? | 他认罪了吗 |
[40:42] | Yeah. He was hoping that no one will be able to identify the body | 对 他本期望没人能辨识死者身份 |
[40:46] | and see the cause of death. | 也查不出死因 |
[40:49] | He dumped the body into the air conditioning. | 所以把尸体扔进了空调管道 |
[40:57] | Booth, I have to tell you something. | 布斯 我有话要跟你说 |
[41:01] | All right bones look, please, | 请先让我说 |
[41:02] | you just gotta give me a little more time, that’s all. | 你只需要再给我一点时间 仅此而已 |
[41:04] | – Please. – No, Booth, I’m not | -拜托了 -不 布斯 我不是… |
[41:09] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[41:20] | All I want to tell you is that I have absolute faith in you. | 我只想告诉你 我对你绝对有信心 |
[41:29] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[41:33] | I know you love me and Christine and… | 我知道你爱我 爱克里斯汀 |
[41:40] | I’m sorry I lost sight of that temporarily. | 很抱歉我一时间忘了这一点 |
[41:46] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好男人 |
[41:49] | You have your reasons | 你有自己的理由 |
[41:53] | and when you can you’ll share them with me. | 到你能说的时候 自然会告诉我 |
[42:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:04] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我也很抱歉 |
[42:09] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[42:12] | But next time it’s your turn to ask me marry you. | 但下一次轮到你向我求婚了 |
[42:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:21] | As soon as I can. I will. | 只要我能 我就会 |
[42:25] | I know. | 我知道 |