时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Bobcats, in the city? Seriously? | 短尾山猫在城里转悠 真的吗 |
[00:07] | Habitat’s just over those hills. | 山猫的栖息地就在那边的山上 |
[00:09] | Who doesn’t like to come into town for a nice meal every now and then, hmm? | 看来人和动物都喜欢偶尔进城吃顿好的 |
[00:12] | I though this job wass about dogs and cats. | 我以为这份工作只是接触一些猫猫狗狗 |
[00:14] | Well, this is just like a cat named Bob. | 你就把它当做一只名叫山的猫吧 |
[00:17] | Look, bobcats are more scared of us than we are of them. | 比起我们怕山猫 山猫更怕我们 |
[00:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[00:22] | There it is. | 山猫在那里 |
[00:23] | Wait till you see the teeth on these suckers. | 就等到它冲你龇牙吧 |
[00:26] | Come on, come on. Hey, hey. | 快去 上啊 |
[00:28] | You can always get laid with a story | 跟姑娘们说你曾经抓住过山猫 |
[00:29] | about catching a bobcat. | 她们一定爱死你了 |
[00:30] | Now slowly go behind the Dumpster. | 你慢慢走到垃圾箱的后面 |
[00:49] | I did it! | 我做到啦 |
[00:50] | I-I got him! | 我抓到它了 |
[00:51] | Okay, now hand him over. | 好样的 把它交给我吧 |
[00:57] | Get a sample of what he was feeding on, | 它吃的东西去取点样本 |
[00:58] | in case he gets sick. | 以防它生病 |
[01:03] | Hurry up! | 快点啊 |
[01:04] | There’s a lot of stuff here. | 这里有很多东西 |
[01:05] | If he craps in this van, you’re cleaning it up. | 如果它在车里排便 你得收拾干净 |
[01:08] | I got it. | 我找到了 |
[01:09] | He was feeding on this. | 它刚刚在吃这个 |
[01:13] | Okay… and now you’re going to learn about paperwork. | 现在你该学学做文书工作了 |
[01:23] | This is the third letter I’ve gotten | 这已经是我收到的第三封 |
[01:24] | from a collection agency. | 讨债公司的信了 |
[01:26] | They probably just mixed you up with someone else. | 他们可能只是把你和其他人搞混了 |
[01:27] | No, they all have my Social Security number, | 不可能 他们还有我的社保号 |
[01:30] | correct address… | 通讯地址准确无误 |
[01:31] | But I know I didn’t buy | 但我也不可能 |
[01:32] | a portable tool shed for $1,800. | 花1800美元买个便携工具棚 |
[01:35] | It’s nice, riding in together. | 能拼车真好 |
[01:37] | Easier than going back to separate places. | 比原来去不同地方更方便了 |
[01:40] | That was subtle. | 真狡猾 |
[01:41] | And now that you have that tool shed, we’d have plenty of room. | 现在你还有了工具棚 我们地方就大了 |
[01:46] | Oh, man, now what? | 拜托 现在什么情况 |
[01:48] | With this car, it could be anything. | 坐在这辆车里 什么事情都可能发生 |
[01:49] | Hey! I got the taillight fixed, and the exhaust. | 我把尾灯修好了 还有排气装置 |
[01:52] | Well, you definitely weren’t speeding. | 你也绝对没有超速 |
[01:53] | I don’t think you could in this thing. | 真不敢相信警察会拦下你 |
[02:00] | License and registration, sir. | 驾驶执照和行驶证 先生 |
[02:02] | Ma’am. Of course. | 还有你 女士 |
[02:03] | Excuse me, Officer, | 打扰一下 警官 |
[02:04] | can I ask why you pulled us over? | 容我问一句 为什么你要我们靠边停车 |
[02:06] | Doesn’t really concern you, ma’am. | 这跟你没关系 女士 |
[02:08] | Why don’t you sit back | 我问你男朋友话的时候 |
[02:08] | while your boyfriend does what I asked? | 你还是老老实实地坐着吧 |
[02:10] | “Boyfriend”? Okay. | 男朋友 好的 |
[02:12] | – I think it’s pretty clear why you pulled us over. – Cam. | -我想要我们停车的原因显而易见 -凯 |
[02:15] | He was driving erratically, ma’am. | 他车开得东倒西歪 女士 |
[02:16] | Uh, no, he was driving while brown. | 不对 他是肤色有问题 |
[02:18] | – Let it go, Cam. – No. | -少说两句吧 凯 -不 |
[02:20] | I’d listen to him, ma’am. | 我就会听他说的 女士 |
[02:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:22] | Did you do a little time in the Middle East, maybe? | 你是不是在中东服过役 |
[02:24] | You didn’t like the way he looked? | 你就是不喜欢他的长相 |
[02:26] | Or maybe me? | 还是你不爽我 |
[02:27] | – I.D., ma’am. – Oh, seriously? | -身份证 女士 -不是吧你 |
[02:28] | Now! | 快点拿 |
[02:30] | I am the Head of the Forensic Division | 我是杰斐逊实验室 |
[02:32] | at the Jeffersonian Institution. | 法证部的负责人 |
[02:34] | And I am on my way to a case, so… | 我现在要去办案 所以 |
[02:36] | Let it go. It’s a stupid ticket. | 随它去吧 不过是一张罚单 |
[02:37] | No. I will not let something like this go, | 不行 我不会纵容这样的事情发生 |
[02:39] | and neither should you. | 你也不该就这么算了 |
[02:40] | You know there’s a fine line… | 你知道是有底线 |
[02:41] | Warrants outstanding for check fraud, | 因支票诈骗 信用卡诈骗 |
[02:42] | credit card fraud and grand theft– arrest on sight. | 和重大盗窃罪被通缉 见到即刻逮捕 |
[02:45] | – …be allowed to pull you over for no reason? – Out of the car! | -没有任何理由就让你停车 -下车 |
[02:46] | – What? – Out of the car. | -什么 -下车 |
[02:48] | – Now. – Oh! Oh, my God… | -快点 -我的上帝 |
[02:49] | – What is going on? – What the hell is going on? | -怎么回事 -到底是怎么回事 |
[02:51] | – Camille Saroyan, step out of the car. – What? | -凯米拉·瑟罗 下车 -什么 |
[02:54] | – Turn around and step away from the car, please. – Okay. | -转过身去 离车远点 -好 |
[02:56] | You’re under arrest for check and credit card fraud, and grand theft. | 你因支票信用卡诈骗重大盗窃罪被逮捕 |
[02:58] | – What? – No, there must be some mistake. | -什么 -肯定是搞错了 |
[03:00] | I’d stay out of this if I were you, buddy. | 如果我是你 我就不会掺和进来老兄 |
[03:02] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[03:03] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切都可用做呈堂证供 |
[03:05] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[03:06] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[03:07] | an attorney will be appointed for you… | 法庭会为你指派律师 |
[03:09] | Look, I can’t believe anyone would think | 真难以置信 竟然有人认为 |
[03:11] | she was capable of check fraud. | 她会干出支票诈骗的事 |
[03:12] | Of course she’s capable. | 她当然有可能 |
[03:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[03:15] | I don’t believe she did it. | 我不相信她做过 |
[03:16] | But she certainly has the intellectual acumen for it. | 但以她的智商确实能做到 |
[03:18] | Okay. You definitely should not be a character witness. | 好吧 你绝对不能出庭做品德证人 |
[03:20] | Whoa. No hazardous waste accepted… | 不得丢弃有害垃圾 |
[03:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:24] | Wow, bobcat feast. | 山猫盛宴 |
[03:26] | Judging by the use of debris | 就两次进食期间 |
[03:27] | to cover the remains between feedings, | 会用垃圾盖住尸体保护其不被发现 |
[03:28] | our victim’s been here at least six hours. | 受害人至少在这里待了六个小时 |
[03:31] | Hey, is Cam out of the hoosegow yet? | 凯从拘留所里出来了吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah, I called in a favor, | 我托了个人情 |
[03:34] | had the bail hearing moved up. | 让保释听证提前了 |
[03:35] | She should be out in a few hours. | 再过几个小时她就自由了 |
[03:36] | Whoa, hello. | 这里还有啊 |
[03:37] | Puncture marks on the head of the humerus | 肱骨端头的孔痕 |
[03:39] | indicate that the bobcat severed the arms from the body. | 表明山猫把胳膊从尸体上咬下来了 |
[03:43] | – What’s that smell? – Oh, yeah. | -什么味 -你注意到了 |
[03:45] | Bobcats? They mark their feeding area | 山猫通过尿液划定自己的捕食区 |
[03:47] | with urine and, if you’re lucky, feces. | 假如你走运 或许它会留些大便 |
[03:49] | Look, was this guy alive when he was ripped apart? | 这哥们被山猫撕碎的时候还活着吗 |
[03:51] | I mean, is this something we should be even involved in? | 我是说 这是我们该管的案子吗 |
[03:54] | If Dr. Saroyan wasn’t incarcerated, she’d note that | 如果瑟罗博士没被监禁 她会注意到 |
[03:57] | the decomposition of this tissue | 尸体组织的分解程度 |
[03:58] | indicates that the victim was dead six to 12 hours before | 说明了死者是在被山猫啃食前 |
[04:01] | the bobcat started feeding. | 六到十二小时前死亡的 |
[04:02] | So it was a body dump. | 所以这是抛尸案 |
[04:03] | Have you found the skull, Dr. Hodgins? | 你找到头骨了吗 哈金斯博士 |
[04:05] | No… | 还没有 |
[04:05] | Bobcats often carry their food into trees to consume it. | 山猫常会把食物叼到树上慢慢享用 |
[04:16] | Well, there we go. | 你看 找到了 |
[04:17] | Yep. Our animal friends are so predictable. | 动物朋友的行为太好猜了 |
[04:24] | Feces. | 大便 |
[04:25] | It’s your lucky day, Bug Boy. | 虫男 你今天走大运了 |
[04:30] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[05:05] | The extensive number of fractures | X光片上 |
[05:06] | evident on these X-rays | 无数处的骨折 |
[05:07] | indicate blunt force trauma as cause of death. | 说明死因是受钝器击打致死 |
[05:10] | Yeah, lots of blunt force and lots of trauma, by the looks of it. | 看看就知道有多次钝器击打 创伤也不少 |
[05:13] | And completed ossification of the clavicle | 锁骨的完全骨化 |
[05:14] | indicates the victim was in his early 30s, and… | 表明死者生前三十出头 而且 |
[05:17] | Arastoo? | 阿拉斯图 |
[05:19] | Yeah, sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:20] | I’m still… | 我还是 |
[05:22] | it was like Cam was daring the cop to bust her. | 当时就好像凯在挑衅警察去抓她 |
[05:24] | Was the cop racist? | 那个警察是种族主义者吗 |
[05:25] | You could take it that way, yeah. | 你可以这么说 |
[05:26] | Racism is racism. | 种族主义就是种族歧视 |
[05:28] | Right, sweetie? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[05:29] | Oh. I have found, as a Caucasian, | 我发现 身为白种人 |
[05:32] | if I enter into any kind of debate like this, | 如果我加入这样的一场辩论 |
[05:37] | the non-Caucasians, like you and Arastoo, yell at me, | 有色人种 比如你和阿拉斯图对我大吼大叫 |
[05:40] | as if I represent all white people. | 我就好像代表了全体白种人 |
[05:41] | I tend to represent all Muslims. | 我倾向于代表所有穆斯林同胞 |
[05:43] | I tend to represent all hot women. | 我倾向于代表全体性感女性 |
[05:46] | I don’t know if you can classify “Hot women” as a race. | 我不确定你是否能把性感女性划作一个人种 |
[05:49] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[05:50] | I’m about to breach security, so if one of you could… | 我就要破坏安保系统了 所以有谁能… |
[05:56] | – What’s wrong with your card? – The same thing that’s wrong with | -你的卡怎么了 -都是一回事 |
[05:58] | my credit cards, my bank card, | 我的信用卡和银行卡 |
[06:01] | the reason why my online stock trading account’s been frozen… | 还有我的在线股票交易账户被冻结的原因 |
[06:04] | – You trade in the stock market? – No. | -你在炒股吗 -没有 |
[06:05] | Apparently, I’ve been the victim of identity theft. | 很显然 我的身份被盗用了 |
[06:08] | You got arrested | 你被捕 |
[06:09] | because someone else broke the law? | 就因为别人违了法 |
[06:10] | Using my identity, yes. | 用我的身份违法 没错 |
[06:12] | And it’s still happening. | 而且还在继续盗用 |
[06:13] | But I really don’t want to deal with this at work, | 不过我真不想工作的时候说这个 |
[06:16] | so let’s drop it, okay? | 别说了 好吗 |
[06:17] | What do you mean, it’s still happening? | 什么意思 还在继续盗用你的身份 |
[06:18] | Until they catch whoever stole her identity, they can… | 直到他们抓到盗用身份的那个人 才能 |
[06:20] | This is not dropping it. | 别再说了 |
[06:22] | The brain seems to be the only organ | 似乎大脑是唯一 |
[06:24] | that the bobcat didn’t get at. | 没被山猫破坏的器官 |
[06:25] | Okay, with all this damage, | 这种损毁程度 |
[06:27] | the facial reconstruction is gonna take a while. | 面部重建要花一段时间 |
[06:28] | The victim has areas of very dense bone | 死者的骨盆和脊椎附近 |
[06:31] | around his pelvis and vertebral spine. | 有一片骨密度很高的区域 |
[06:33] | Also, calcification of the lateral | 同样 胫侧副韧带 |
[06:36] | and medial collateral ligaments. | 外侧钙化 |
[06:38] | Skeletal fluorosis? | 氟骨症 |
[06:39] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[06:39] | There’s no evidence of bone deformation. | 没有骨骼变形的迹象 |
[06:41] | Early stages. | 是早期 |
[06:42] | And extremely rare in North America. | 北美地区极其罕见 |
[06:44] | Any diagnosed cases would be reported | 有任何确诊病例都要上报至 |
[06:47] | to the Department of Public Health. | 公共卫生部门 |
[06:48] | Very good, then, Mr. Vaziri. | 很好 瓦齐里先生 |
[06:50] | If our victim sought treatment in the U.S., | 如果死者在美国治疗过 |
[06:53] | it means he’s registered. | 就意味着他注册过 |
[06:59] | Hey. Sweets. | 小甜甜 |
[07:00] | Got an identity on the victim. | 找到死者的身份了 |
[07:01] | He was single, right? | 他是单身 对吗 |
[07:02] | His clothes and his lack of ring… | 他的衣着打扮 没有戒指 |
[07:04] | – Married. – Blue collar? | -已婚 -蓝领阶层 |
[07:06] | Management consultant. Also, Korean. | 管理顾问 还是个韩国人 |
[07:08] | – I got everything wrong? – Well, you know what? | -我全错了吗 -怎么说呢 |
[07:10] | Not everything. I mean, you did say that he was a guy. | 也没全错 你说的是男他 |
[07:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:14] | Come on, you know, | 别这样 |
[07:15] | everybody has a bad day. You know what you do? | 谁都有不顺心的时候 你知道该干嘛吗 |
[07:16] | You just gotta walk it off, all right, buddy? | 出去走走就好了 老弟 |
[07:18] | Get back in the game. | 然后再接再励 |
[07:21] | Adam Pak. | 亚当·朴 |
[07:22] | – Is there anything in the missing persons database? – Nope. | -从失踪人口数据库中找到他了吗 -没有 |
[07:25] | So, then, why didn’t his wife report him missing? | 为什么他妻子没有报告他失踪的事 |
[07:26] | Well, that’s your department. | 那是你的工作范畴 |
[07:28] | Come on, let’s go! Get into it. | 别这样 我们走吧 |
[07:29] | It’s time to, you know, regain your self-respect… | 自尊心也该恢复了吧 |
[07:32] | Oh, look at that. | 看看那个 |
[07:33] | Noodle soup. | 速食汤面 |
[07:34] | “Asian Noodle Fun.” That’s good. | 逗趣亚洲杯面 不错啊 |
[07:36] | Wait, those are my noodles. | 那是我的杯面 |
[07:37] | They’re mine now. | 现在是我的了 |
[07:39] | Adam’s… dead? | 亚当 死了 |
[07:41] | Are you sure it’s him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[07:43] | God, I can’t… oh… | 天啊 我不能 |
[07:45] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[07:45] | Just deep breaths, in and out. | 深呼吸 吸气呼气 |
[07:47] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[07:48] | I think we’ll find that Mrs. Pak suffers from a panic disorder, | 我猜朴太太患有恐慌症 |
[07:52] | am I correct? | 没说错吧 |
[07:53] | No, I’m just trying not to cry. | 不 我只是忍着不哭出来 |
[07:56] | Okay, when was the last time you saw your husband? | 你最后一次见你丈夫是什么时候 |
[07:58] | Three days ago. | 三天前 |
[07:59] | He left on a business trip to Thailand. | 他去泰国出差了 |
[08:01] | – He was a management consultant. – Yes. | -他是个管理顾问 -是的 |
[08:03] | Um, lots of international clients, so he… | 有很多国外客户 所以他 |
[08:05] | he travels a lot. | 他经常出差 |
[08:05] | Did you speak to him while he was away? | 他走之后你和他通过话吗 |
[08:07] | – Last night. – I bet he calls you every night | -昨天晚上 -我猜他出差在外时 |
[08:09] | when he’s away, doesn’t he? | 每天晚上都给你打电话 是吗 |
[08:10] | No, I called him. | 不 我打给他的 |
[08:12] | Any reason why you would call him? | 你为什么要打电话给他 |
[08:14] | I heard someone downstairs. | 我听到楼下有人 |
[08:16] | I thought it was Adam, | 我以为是亚当 |
[08:17] | so I called to make sure. | 所以打电话确认 |
[08:19] | He told me I was imagining things, like always. | 他说是我总在臆想 |
[08:21] | And then h-he hung up and I called the security company. | 然后他挂了电话 我就给安保公司打电话 |
[08:24] | I bet they told you | 我猜他们说 |
[08:25] | that you were right to call, though. | 你算是打对电话了 |
[08:26] | No, they think I’m crazy nervous. | 不 他们觉得我神经过敏 |
[08:28] | I called them three or more times during the night. | 我一晚上至少打了三次电话 |
[08:31] | Mrs. Pak, you realize that your husband, | 朴太太 你丈夫 |
[08:33] | he wasn’t killed in Thailand. | 他不是在泰国遇害的 |
[08:35] | He was found here in the United States. | 他的尸体是在国内发现的 |
[08:37] | Can you think of any reason, you know, I don’t know, | 你能想到什么原因吗 怎么说好 |
[08:39] | why he would lie to you? | 他为什么骗你 |
[08:40] | I mean, he must have had a good reason. | 他一定有很好的理由 |
[08:42] | But you were here all of last night? | 你昨晚一直在这里吗 |
[08:44] | Like I told you. If you don’t believe me, | 我和你们说过了 你们要是不信 |
[08:45] | ask the security company. | 去问问安保公司 |
[08:52] | What will I do without Adam? | 亚当不在了我怎么办 |
[08:58] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[08:59] | Advice about identity theft. | 关于身份盗用的建议 |
[09:01] | Thanks, but no thanks. | 谢了 不过不用了 |
[09:02] | I found traces of agricultural lime on the victim’s clothing. | 我在死者的衣服上发现农用石灰的痕迹 |
[09:05] | I’m guessing you’re not talking about a fruit. | 你不是在说水果吧 |
[09:08] | It’s a substance | 这种物质 |
[09:09] | used to make acidic soil more habitable for plants. | 常用来使酸性土壤更适宜种植 |
[09:11] | – How common is it? – It’s fairly common. | -有多常见 -相当常见 |
[09:13] | And a recent study in Tennessee showed | 田纳西州最近一项研究显示 |
[09:16] | that the presence of agricultural lime | 农用石灰的存在 |
[09:17] | actually increases bobcat visitation rates. | 实际上增加了山猫出没的概率 |
[09:19] | So the lime attracted the bobcat to his remains. | 所以是石灰把山猫引到他的尸体前 |
[09:24] | There are warrants out for your arrest. | 外头还有要逮捕你的通缉令 |
[09:26] | Your credit score’s gonna flat line. | 你的信用评分会归零 |
[09:28] | You’re not gonna be able to get money out of an ATM, | 不能从自动取款机取钱 |
[09:30] | your assets are going to end up being frozen… | 你的资产最终被冻结 |
[09:32] | I also found Chironomidae from the nematoceran fly family… | 我还找到了隶属于长角亚目科的摇蚊 |
[09:39] | and soil. | 和土壤 |
[09:40] | Soil with a… it’s a very high acidic ratio | 土壤酸性比极高 |
[09:43] | and greater clay subsoil component. | 底层土由大量粘土组成 |
[09:45] | Can you cross-reference? | 你能做个交叉对比吗 |
[09:46] | Seriously? | 这还用说 |
[09:48] | There’s only one place where these both coexist… | 两者都存在的地方只有一个 |
[09:51] | it’s on Native American tribal land in Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚州的美洲土著部落 |
[09:55] | Our Korean victim was killed on an Indian reservation? | 韩国人死在印第安人保留地 |
[09:58] | Your wages will be garnished. | 你的薪水会被质押 |
[09:59] | You need a lawyer. | 你需要个律师 |
[10:02] | I’m pretty sure | 我很确定 |
[10:02] | – I can handle this on my own. – Cam. | -我自己能处理好这事 -凯 |
[10:05] | You got blocked from the forensic platform. | 检验台你都进不来 |
[10:07] | You need a lawyer. | 你需要个律师 |
[10:09] | And one that’s gonna trust you because he trusts me. | 这个人会相信你的 因为他信任我 |
[10:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:18] | If I leave now, | 如果我现在走了 |
[10:19] | you’re not gonna come up with another clue, are you? | 你不会再说新线索了吧 |
[10:21] | I’m all out. | 我全说了 |
[10:30] | I should probably leave before Booth gets home. | 我该在布斯回家前离开 |
[10:32] | Yes, you should. | 是啊 你说的对 |
[10:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:35] | Angela, you’re being very mean to him. | 安琪拉 你对他太刻薄了 |
[10:39] | Anger is a reasonable response. | 生气是理所当然 |
[10:41] | Why aren’t you mad at him? | 你怎么都不生气呢 |
[10:43] | I mean, he forces you to propose to him, | 是他逼得你向他求婚 |
[10:46] | he accepts, | 他明明接受了 |
[10:47] | and then he changes his mind. | 结果又改了主意 |
[10:49] | He has his reasons. | 他有他的理由 |
[10:50] | Yeah? What reasons? | 是吗 什么理由 |
[10:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[10:54] | Then why aren’t you angry at him? | 那你为什么不生气 |
[10:56] | I don’t know why Mars lost its magnetic field. | 虽然不明白为什么火星失去了磁场 |
[10:59] | I’m not angry at Mars. | 但我不会对火星生气的 |
[11:01] | That’s fine, I’ll be angry at both Booth | 那好吧 为了你我会对布斯 |
[11:03] | and Mars for you. | 和火星都生气的 |
[11:09] | Awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[11:12] | Bye, sweetie. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[11:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:16] | Good-bye. That’s the best word I’ve heard all day. | 再见 这是今天听到的最棒的话了 |
[11:18] | So, part of the Indian tribal land is being leased | 印第安部落的一块地被租给 |
[11:22] | to a company called New Dawn Retreat. | 一个叫新曙光静修所的公司 |
[11:25] | – What’s that? – It’s a marriage retreat. | -干什么的 -婚姻静修所 |
[11:26] | Get this, okay? | 听着 |
[11:27] | One of the registered couples was under the name | 其中一对夫妻是以 |
[11:30] | of Adam and Kelly Pak. | 亚当和凯莉·朴的名字注册 |
[11:32] | But the victim’s wife was at home and… | 但受害者的妻子明明在家 |
[11:36] | her name is Emma. | 而且她叫艾玛 |
[11:36] | Getting permission for the FBI to go onto tribal land– | 联调局申请保留地的准入许可 |
[11:40] | that takes months, you know? | 得用好几个月时间 |
[11:41] | And this marriage retreat is over in two days. | 但这个婚姻静修两天后就结束了 |
[11:44] | By that time, any witnesses will have left the retreat. | 到时候所有目击者都会离开静修所 |
[11:47] | And possibly the killer. | 凶手说不定也会 |
[11:49] | So, you know what I’m thinking? | 知道我想干什么吗 |
[11:55] | – Undercover. – Yeah. | -卧底行动 -没错 |
[11:56] | Buck and Wanda. | 巴克和旺达 |
[11:57] | Not Buck and Wanda. | 不是巴克和旺达了 |
[11:58] | – Yeah? – This is a job for… | -是吗 -这次轮到 |
[12:00] | Tony, Roxie. | 托尼和洛克希了 |
[12:02] | – Tony and Roxie. – Yeah! | -托尼和洛克希 -没错 |
[12:04] | – Okay, you’ve got it, big boy! – How you doin’, baby? | -好吧 小伙子 -你咋样啊 宝贝 |
[12:06] | – Yeah, how you doin’? – No, no, no, it’s-it’s, “How you doin’?” | -你咋样儿啊 -不 你鼻音太重了 |
[12:09] | – How ya doin’? – No, you’re using your nose too much. | -你咋样儿啊 -不对 你鼻音太重了 |
[12:15] | You’ll be joining our introductory group; | 你们会参加入门小组 |
[12:17] | people like yourselves who are finally brave enough | 很多像你们一样的人 最终都勇敢地 |
[12:20] | to confront their problems. | 面对自己的问题 |
[12:21] | Oh, no, no, we got no problems. | 不 不 不 我们没啥问题 |
[12:23] | Oh, we got problems, Tony. | 我们有的 托尼 |
[12:24] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[12:25] | – Come on… – Slow down. | -承认吧 -别急 |
[12:26] | I think we fit pretty good | 咱俩在该和谐的地方 |
[12:27] | in all the right places, huh? | 一向配合很好嘛 |
[12:29] | Without opening your hearts | 不敞开心扉 |
[12:30] | and letting love bathe the pain, | 让爱情洗去痛苦 |
[12:32] | you’ll never grow to the oneness | 你们就永远无法合二为一 |
[12:33] | you need to flourish. | 无法枝繁叶茂 |
[12:35] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[12:36] | Look how united they are. | 看他们多么和睦 |
[12:38] | Everybody, slow down! | 慢着 慢着 |
[12:40] | We don’t have to do any of that stuff, huh? | 我们不用那么做吧 |
[12:42] | That’s an advanced course. | 那是高级课程 |
[12:43] | Those couples have already taken both the introductory | 那些夫妻已经学完引导课程和 |
[12:46] | and intermediate sessions. | 进阶课程了 |
[12:47] | They got problems, you know what I’m sayin’? | 他们有问题 你明白这意思吗 |
[12:49] | Advanced problems. | 高级问题 |
[12:50] | Well, lots and lots of money for you, | 你肯定大赚了一票吧 |
[12:52] | I imagine, Mr. Little River. | 是不是啊 小河先生 |
[12:53] | All right, take it easy on him, | 行啦 别为难他了 |
[12:54] | okay, Roxie? | 好吗 洛克希 |
[12:55] | Listen, the guy’s trying to run a business. | 人家在努力做生意呢 |
[12:57] | He likes helping people. | 他乐于助人 |
[12:58] | All feeling and no brains, this one. | 这位真是感性无脑 |
[13:00] | The majority of the money goes back into the facility | 大部分收入都用来维护所有的建筑 |
[13:03] | and for research into the psycho-structure | 以及研究人际关系的 |
[13:05] | of interpersonal relations. | 心态架构 |
[13:06] | Okay, one thing I don’t understand | 好吧 我最不懂的 |
[13:08] | is this guy right here. | 就是这个男人了 |
[13:10] | Then perhaps you use your head too much… | 那么或许是你太过理智 |
[13:13] | Slow down. | 慢着 |
[13:16] | And your heart not enough. | 用心却不够 |
[13:21] | You know, he makes a good point. | 他说的确实没错 |
[13:22] | – Seriously? – Just saying, Bones. | -真的吗 -说说而已 骨头 |
[13:23] | Seriously?! | 真的吗 |
[13:24] | Okay, stop– just keep the act up, will ya? | 好啦 先好好演戏 好吗 |
[13:26] | Hemorrhagic staining on the inside of the frontal bone. | 额骨内侧有血迹 |
[13:30] | Perimortem fractures to the skull, ribs, | 死者死前 颅骨 肋骨 |
[13:32] | pelvis and the proximal end of both femurs. | 骨盆和两侧的近端股骨都有骨折 |
[13:34] | Brittle bones. | 脆骨症啊 |
[13:35] | That would account for the severity of the fractures. | 这就解释了骨折的严重程度 |
[13:38] | Making it hard to determine the true force | 也让人难以确定 |
[13:40] | with which he was struck. | 他的致命伤在哪里 |
[13:41] | Which makes it tough to determine what he was hit with. | 就更加难以确定凶器是什么 |
[13:50] | Damn. | 该死 |
[13:51] | The manager at my bank can’t help. | 我的银行经理也无能为力 |
[13:53] | He’s gonna have to freeze all the accounts | 在事情解决之前 |
[13:55] | until this is worked out. | 他得冻结我所有的账户 |
[13:56] | And your credit cards? | 包括你的信用卡吗 |
[13:57] | All canceled. All of them. | 全部都销了 全部 |
[14:00] | – What about Hodgins’ lawyer? – I didn’t think I’d need him. | -哈金斯介绍的律师呢 -我不需要 |
[14:02] | Why do you always refuse help? | 你为什么总是拒绝帮助 |
[14:04] | You need him. And I’ll give you some money until… | 你需要他的 我先给你垫点钱 |
[14:06] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[14:07] | But I can take care of this myself. | 我自己能搞定的 |
[14:10] | Cam… | 凯 |
[14:10] | No. | 不用 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:13] | So I guess you won’t let me pay for dinner either. | 我猜你也不想让我帮你付餐费 |
[14:16] | Can I at least suggest a Dumpster | 起码能让我提议说 |
[14:17] | that you might enjoy, behind the supermarket? | 超市后门那儿有个大垃圾桶吗 |
[14:19] | I never should have brought this up at work. | 我不该工作的时候又提这事 |
[14:21] | Of course not. That’s for normal people. | 当然了 普通人都会 |
[14:24] | I just, I need to focus on the case. | 我得…我得集中精力解决这案子 |
[14:27] | Something I can control. | 这是我能掌控的东西 |
[14:29] | You understand. | 你懂的 |
[14:32] | I do. | 是的 |
[14:34] | So? | 开始吧 |
[14:35] | Okay… | 好的 |
[14:36] | so here’s what I got so far. | 这是我们目前的发现 |
[14:38] | Based on the angles of the segmented fracture | 根据左股骨分段骨折的角度 |
[14:40] | in the left femur, I realized | 我发现 |
[14:42] | there’s a dual directionality to the victim’s injuries. | 受害者的伤来自两个方向 |
[14:44] | Basically, he was smacked from one direction | 也就是说 他从一个方向被击打 |
[14:46] | and then smacked from the other direction almost simultaneously. | 几乎同时又被另一个方向打回来 |
[14:49] | So, two assailants? | 凶手有两人吗 |
[14:51] | That complicates things. | 这下就复杂了 |
[14:53] | Yeah. That should take your mind off your problems for a while. | 是啊 应该能让你暂时忘记那些烦恼了 |
[15:01] | We’re supposed to be doing our exercises | 即使小河法师不在 |
[15:02] | even if Shaman Little River isn’t here. | 我们也该继续练习 |
[15:04] | He said. | 他是这么说的 |
[15:05] | So you’re the perfect one, like always. | 你完美无缺 一直都是 |
[15:07] | Word of advice, pet, | 给你点忠告 小伙子 |
[15:10] | if you want to live to our age, take a breath. | 如果想像我们这样长寿 先深呼吸 |
[15:12] | What, you think we make 72 look good? | 咱这种72岁老不死有什么好羡慕的 |
[15:14] | Well, maybe you’re in your 70s, old man, | 七十多岁的只有你吧 老头子 |
[15:17] | but I am… | 可是我 |
[15:18] | Look, the boys have got marriage problems, Evelyn. | 这对小伙子遇到婚姻问题了 伊芙琳 |
[15:22] | They’re not blind. | 他们又不瞎 |
[15:23] | Everyone, | 你们好 |
[15:24] | this is Tony and Roxie Scallion. | 这位是托尼还有洛克希·希加利 |
[15:29] | How you doin’? | 你们咋样 |
[15:29] | How you doin’? | 你们咋样啊 |
[15:30] | – How’s it going, eh? – How are ya? | -你们好 -你好吗 |
[15:31] | What’s your problem, kids? Too beautiful? | 你俩有什么问题啊 太闪耀了吗 |
[15:33] | Oh, thank you. You flatter. | 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[15:36] | We talked about your hostility, Evelyn. | 我们聊过你的敌对态度了 伊芙琳 |
[15:38] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 是啊 祝你好运 |
[15:39] | Oh, thank you, Shaman. Kelly and Adam Pak aren’t here. | 谢谢 法师 凯莉和亚当·朴不在 |
[15:42] | I went to their tent to check, but wanted | 我到他们的帐篷里去看了一下 |
[15:43] | to start anyway, like you said. | 但我想先开始 就像你说的 |
[15:45] | Of course he did. | 他当然是 |
[15:46] | The world would stop spinning | 如果你不乖 |
[15:47] | if you weren’t a good boy. | 世界都要停转了 |
[15:48] | His behavior has nothing | 他的行为跟这个世界的运转 |
[15:49] | to do with the rotation of the earth, doll. | 并没有任何关系 小正太 |
[15:51] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[15:52] | So, who are the Paks? | 朴那对是什么人 |
[15:53] | Oh, they make all of us look happily married. | 他们把大家的婚姻衬托得很幸福 |
[15:55] | Let’s not worry about other people, Evelyn. | 我们还是不要担心其他人了 伊芙琳 |
[15:57] | Whoa, slow down, okay? | 慢点 好吗 |
[15:59] | Didn’t you say that we could learn from each other, okay? | 你不是说我们可以互相学习吗 |
[16:01] | What were their problems? | 他们的婚姻有什么问题 |
[16:02] | Kelly thought Adam was holding something back from her. | 凯莉觉得亚当有什么事瞒着她 |
[16:06] | And I agree. He had secrets. You could tell. | 我也觉得 他肯定有秘密 很明显的 |
[16:09] | Everyone has something they’re afraid to tell their partner. | 每个人都有不敢告诉另一半的事 |
[16:11] | But if you find the courage to open up, | 但只要你有勇气敞开心扉 |
[16:15] | it’s always for the best. | 总能得到最好的效果 |
[16:16] | Tony has secrets from me. | 托尼有秘密瞒着我 |
[16:19] | What? | 什么 |
[16:19] | That must be very painful for you. | 那肯定让你非常伤心吧 |
[16:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:22] | Ah! What is it, Tony, | 托尼 怎么了 |
[16:24] | getting a little something on the side? | 背地里做了什么事呀 |
[16:26] | Okay, all right, you know what? | 好啦 其实吧 |
[16:27] | We don’t have to start with me first. | 不用先从我开始的 |
[16:28] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[16:29] | Out with it, Tony. | 快说啦 托尼 |
[16:30] | Come on, huh? | 爽快点嘛 |
[16:32] | I have a secret that I’ll share. | 我可以告诉大家一个秘密 |
[16:33] | That’s beautiful. | 真是太好了 |
[16:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | I never told you how much | 我从来没告诉过你 |
[16:37] | I dislike it when you wear | 我有多讨厌看到你洗澡的时候 |
[16:38] | that beer hat in the bath. | 戴着那顶啤酒帽子 |
[16:40] | You look foolish, | 你看上去像个白痴 |
[16:41] | and sometimes it makes me think that I married a child. | 有时候也让我觉得我嫁了个孩子 |
[16:44] | You’re kidding me right? | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[16:45] | No, Tony, I ain’t. | 不 托尼 我没开玩笑 |
[16:47] | We’ll talk about the hat | 说帽子的事还是 |
[16:48] | after you lose that stupid African | 等你先把你那个脑残的 |
[16:50] | fertility statue out of the bedroom. | 非洲的生育雕像扔出卧室吧 |
[16:53] | You know what? On top of it, | 你知道吗 不止如此 |
[16:54] | you know, you should cut off his… | 你真应该砍掉他的… |
[16:55] | We don’t use anger here. | 愤怒可不是我们这里的方式 |
[16:57] | But it’s an exquisite carving. | 但那个雕像很精致啊 |
[16:59] | I find it inspirational. | 它能带给我灵感 |
[17:01] | I love this girl. | 我太喜欢这姑娘了 |
[17:02] | In my experience… | 根据我的经验 |
[17:03] | petty issues like this | 这种看似很小的问题 |
[17:05] | usually mask a larger secret. | 往往掩盖了更大的秘密 |
[17:07] | Like the money you don’t tell me you spend. | 比如你擅自花掉的钱 |
[17:09] | Oh, my God. Once! | 老天 就一次 |
[17:11] | That was one time. | 就一次而已啊 |
[17:13] | And you love the canoe! | 而且你也很喜欢那艘皮划艇 |
[17:14] | So don’t, don’t start. | 所以不要讲这种话 |
[17:16] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[17:17] | I am so, so, so sorry I’m late. | 真是超级抱歉我来晚了 |
[17:19] | That’s okay. Where’s Adam, Kelly? | 没事的 亚当呢 凯莉 |
[17:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:22] | We got into a huge fight last night, | 我们昨晚大吵了一架 |
[17:24] | and he just ran off. | 然后他就跑了 |
[17:26] | I’ve been calling and calling, but he’s not answering. | 我一直给他打电话 他都没有接 |
[17:29] | Because it’s finished. | 那是因为他要跟她彻底掰了 |
[17:30] | I’ll take her picture | 我给她拍张照片 |
[17:31] | so we can I.D. her. | 好确认她的身份 |
[17:32] | Maybe we should call the cops. | 也许我们该报警 |
[17:34] | I’ve seen this a hundred times. | 这种事我见太多了 |
[17:36] | Working on a relationship is a difficult thing. | 维系一段感情是非常不容易的 |
[17:38] | And you both have tempers, lovey. | 而且你俩都有情绪嘛 小可爱 |
[17:40] | He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[17:41] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[17:44] | …let the group soothe you. | 就让我们的组员们来安慰你吧 |
[17:49] | One heart. | 一条心 |
[17:50] | Oh, yeah. | 又来了 |
[17:52] | Oh, one heart. You like that. | 一条心游戏 你喜欢这个 |
[17:54] | Here we go. | 就是这样 |
[17:55] | Roxie, Tony, It’s time to meld. | 洛克希 托尼 该融入集体了 |
[17:59] | Bring it in here, big guy. | 过来吧 大块头 |
[18:00] | I don’t think so. | 还是不要了吧 |
[18:03] | A great couple of melders you are. | 你们真是有团队精神的一对 |
[18:06] | There we are. | 我们来了 |
[18:07] | Oh, you, hey! One heart. | 哦哟嘿 一条心 |
[18:10] | One heart. | 一条心 |
[18:11] | We’re actually talking eight hearts here. | 其实这里一共是八条心嘛 |
[18:14] | Most damage was confined to his pelvis | 他的大多数伤痕集中在骨盆 |
[18:16] | and upper femurs, anterior and posterior. | 以及上股骨的前端和后端 |
[18:18] | The front of his pants contained tree bark and pine needles. | 他裤子的正面有树皮和松针 |
[18:22] | But there was also a bunch of refuse | 不过垃圾桶里也有不少 |
[18:24] | from the gardeners in the Dumpster, | 是园丁留下的垃圾 |
[18:26] | so I’m sorting through it now for genus and species. | 所以我正在将它们分类 区分种属 |
[18:28] | As soon as you can. | 你尽快吧 |
[18:30] | I’d like to give Cam some good news. | 我想给凯说点好消息听 |
[18:31] | Is it true that the prosecutor is going ahead | 检察官到底是不是真的 |
[18:33] | with the case against her? | 要为这案子起诉她呢 |
[18:34] | To the banks and the credit card companies, | 对于银行和信用卡公司来说 |
[18:36] | she’s just an account number. | 她不过就是一串账号 |
[18:37] | They’re not gonna drop the charges | 除非能找到证明不是她犯罪的证据 |
[18:38] | until they get proof it wasn’t her. | 不然他们是不会放弃起诉的 |
[18:41] | – What did the lawyer say? – You know Cam. | -律师说什么呢 -你知道凯这个人 |
[18:43] | She wanted to take care of it herself. | 她想靠自己的力量来解决 |
[18:47] | I like the idea of separating the boys and girls. | 我觉得把男女分开的主意很不错 |
[18:49] | It would be fun to have a little girl talk. | 我们说些女人之间的话题会很有意思 |
[18:51] | Oh, I don’t know. | 这可不一定 |
[18:52] | We’ve been to a lot of these. | 这事我们做得多了 |
[18:53] | I don’t like being away from Bill. | 我不想跟比尔分开 |
[18:55] | After 38 years, that’s pretty good. | 都三十八年了还腻不够 真不错 |
[18:56] | Whoa! We have our fights, but I can’t imagine | 我们也会吵架的 但我没法想象 |
[18:59] | life without this old bat. | 没有这只老蝙蝠在的日子 |
[19:02] | You wrinkled old fart. | 你这个满脸皱纹的老蠢货 |
[19:05] | So why do you keep coming to these things? | 那你们怎么还一直来呢 |
[19:06] | Well, we get to travel, we’re together | 这样我们可以旅游 两个人在一起 |
[19:09] | and we get to watch all these crazy bastards. | 而且还能观察这些疯子 |
[19:12] | So, Kelly Pak is probably very entertaining, huh? | 凯莉·朴大概很有意思吧 |
[19:15] | Oh, you don’t know the half of it. | 你都不知道多有意思 |
[19:18] | Wait till we all sweat together. | 等我们全都汗津津的时候你就知道了 |
[19:20] | Sweat? All sweat? | 汗 汗津津 |
[19:22] | Yeah, we, uh, sweat over here. | 是的 我们就在那里出汗 |
[19:25] | Sweat over here? | 在这里出汗 |
[19:26] | Sweat over there. | 在那里出汗 |
[19:28] | Shaman Little River says we come in here | 小河法师说我们来这里 |
[19:30] | to sweat out the toxins that can cause emotional pain. | 可以排出那些导致情感伤痛的毒素 |
[19:33] | Well, he’s wrong. You can’t sweat out toxins. | 他说错了 你不可能用汗排毒 |
[19:36] | A sweat lodge can actually cause your kidneys | 汗屋桑拿其实会导致你的肾 |
[19:38] | to retain water, preventing your body from eliminating toxins. | 保留水分 从而阻止你的身体排出毒素 |
[19:41] | How on earth do you know all that? | 你怎么会知道这种事的 |
[19:45] | Um, reading… you know, the magazines | 读书 就是杂志嘛 |
[19:48] | you find at the checkout counter at the grocery store? | 就是那种在杂货店结账的时候找到的 |
[19:51] | That’s how I know that whole sweat-toxin thing | 所以我才会知道那什么出汗排毒的事 |
[19:54] | is whole lot of New Age crapola. | 其实都是新时代的胡扯淡 |
[19:56] | I mean, if that’s true, | 这要是真的 |
[19:57] | what are we doing in here? I mean, I’m roasting. | 那我们还坐这干吗 我都快被烤糊了 |
[19:59] | Well, traditionally, it’s used to call on our ancestors | 从传统上来说 以前人们以此来召唤 |
[20:02] | to help and guide us through difficulty. | 自己的祖宗来帮忙指点迷津 |
[20:06] | Peyote is sometimes used to facilitate this. | 百忧解有时候也能起到同样的效果 |
[20:09] | Oh, I would never take drugs. | 我可绝对不吃迷幻药 |
[20:11] | You sure could use something | 你当然可以用些 |
[20:12] | to chill out that temper of yours, sweetie, | 控制自己脾气的东西了 亲爱的 |
[20:15] | if you want to keep a man. | 要是你想留住男人的话 |
[20:16] | Adam will be back. | 亚当会回来的 |
[20:18] | Are those tears or sweat, doll? | 那些是眼泪还是汗 美女 |
[20:21] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想提那些事 |
[20:39] | You having a seizure, love? | 你是发癫痫了吗 亲爱的 |
[20:40] | I’m calling on Kelly’s ancestors | 我在召唤凯莉的祖先 |
[20:42] | to help her talk. | 帮助她诉说 |
[20:48] | Oh, not…not my mother. | 天呐 别叫上我妈妈 |
[20:50] | Oh, please, not my mother. | 请一定别叫上我妈妈 |
[20:52] | Ali-Frazier was the best fight of all time. | 阿里对抗弗雷泽是有史以来最精彩的拳击比赛 |
[20:54] | Oh, you’re on crack. | 别白痴了 |
[20:56] | Excuse me. We’re in here for a reason. | 各位 我们来这里是有原因的 |
[20:58] | – N-nah, I agree with Tony. – Yeah. | -我赞同托尼的论点 -对 |
[20:59] | Two undefeated champs slugging it out for the belt — oh! | 两位无敌的战士为了腰带而战 |
[21:03] | Winner take all. | 赢家通吃 |
[21:04] | Best fight ever! | 最精彩的比赛 |
[21:04] | You’re comparing this to Rumble in the Jungle? | 怎么比得上丛林之战呢 |
[21:07] | Ali hired Larry Holmes to pound on him | 阿里雇了拉里·霍姆斯向他挥拳 |
[21:10] | so he could take punches from Foreman. | 让他学会如何抵挡福尔曼的猛打 |
[21:12] | It was a slugfest. | 不就是一场殴斗 |
[21:13] | You know? There was no artistry. | 不是吗 没一点艺术技巧 |
[21:14] | We’re supposed to be talking about our relationships. | 我们应该在谈各位的爱情 |
[21:17] | Yeah, we are, son. | 我们在谈啊 |
[21:18] | Talking about our relationship with boxing. | 在谈我们对拳击的热爱 |
[21:20] | Fine. You’re all wrong! | 那好 你们都说错了 |
[21:22] | Hagler-Hearns, 1985, | 1985年的哈格勒-赫恩斯 |
[21:23] | is the greatest fight ever. | 才是最精彩的比赛 |
[21:24] | Hagler throws 42 punches | 仅在第一场 |
[21:26] | to Hearns’s 56 in the first round alone! | 哈格勒就打了42拳 赫恩斯打了56拳 |
[21:28] | Only three rounds total, and in the end, Hagler, | 一共才三个回合 最后留着血的哈格勒 |
[21:31] | bleeding, knocks out Hearns to secure his legacy | 为了得到有史以来最厉害的 |
[21:33] | as the greatest middleweight ever. | 中量级选手的名义 打倒了赫恩斯 |
[21:34] | Eight minutes of toe-to-toe | 八分钟连连不断的 |
[21:36] | bloody magic — no contest! | 血腥战斗 谁都比不上 |
[21:40] | Now… | 那么 |
[21:40] | if we could apply to our relationships | 如果我们能把对拳击花费的 |
[21:43] | a fraction of the focus | 四分之一的精力 |
[21:44] | that we do to boxing, we wouldn’t need | 用到爱情上 我们就不用 |
[21:46] | to be sweating in here, now, would we? | 在这里坐着流汗了 不是吗 |
[21:48] | – Fair enough. – Yeah, all right. | -说得对 -好吧 好 |
[21:50] | You know what relationship I’m really interested in? | 你们知道我对谁的爱情很感兴趣吗 |
[21:53] | Is that, uh, who is that, Kelly and, uh… | 就是那谁 凯莉和 |
[21:55] | – Adam. – Adam. | -亚当 -亚当 |
[21:56] | Oh, bad. | 可糟糕了 |
[21:57] | Bad, huh? How bad? | 糟糕是吗 有多糟糕 |
[21:58] | – Yeah, they had secrets. – Secrets? | -他们之间有秘密 -秘密 |
[22:00] | – You don’t know that. – I know. | -你怎么可能知道 -我知道 |
[22:02] | They said they’d just gotten married, right? | 他们不是说才结婚吗 |
[22:03] | But there was no newlywed vibe. | 可没一点新婚燕尔的感觉 |
[22:05] | Even we had a newlywed vibe. | 连我们都有过新婚燕尔的感觉 |
[22:07] | Well, you still do. | 你们现在还有 |
[22:09] | But we’re talking about Kelly now, so… | 但是我们现在在谈凯莉 |
[22:10] | I agree, we still do. | 我同意 我们现在还有 |
[22:14] | Well, you’re just saying that because we’re sweating. | 你会这么说不过是因为我们都在流汗 |
[22:16] | Uh, no, I’m not. | 哪里 不是的 |
[22:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:20] | Oh, guys…oh… | 你们俩真是 |
[22:23] | I think Adam was having an affair. | 我觉得亚当有外遇 |
[22:24] | Kelly was crazy jealous. | 凯莉吃醋了 |
[22:26] | Real Housewives jealous. | 像《真实主妇》[真人秀]一样吃醋 |
[22:28] | Adam kept telling me | 亚当不停告诉我 |
[22:29] | how much he loved me. | 他有多么爱我 |
[22:31] | All the time. | 经常说 |
[22:32] | Your ancestors want me to ask you | 你的祖先想让我问你 |
[22:34] | if Adam ever showed you how much he loved you? | 亚当有没有向你展示过他有多么爱你 |
[22:37] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[22:39] | Yeah, they-they want you to talk… | 对 他们希望你能说出来 |
[22:44] | yeah, especially your mother. | 对了 特别是你妈妈 |
[22:46] | I thought he loved me. | 我还以为他爱我 |
[22:49] | But he wouldn’t leave his damn wife. | 他却不愿意离开他的妻子 |
[22:51] | The things I said to him. | 我对他说过的事 |
[22:53] | And did. | 做过的事 |
[22:55] | I hurt him so bad. | 我太伤他的心了 |
[22:58] | I-I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[23:00] | I swear, I love Adam. | 我发誓 我爱亚当 |
[23:07] | You look nowhere near ready to leave. | 你看起来没一点想走的样子 |
[23:09] | Oh, what time is it? | 几点了 |
[23:11] | I got lost researching Kelly Pak, | 我在调查凯莉·朴 完全忘了时间 |
[23:13] | who, of course, is not Kelly Pak, | 结果她当然不是凯莉·朴 |
[23:15] | but in actuality is really Kelly Goodman. | 其实却是凯莉·古德曼 |
[23:17] | Wow, that takes commitment — | 这可是个大大的承诺啊 |
[23:18] | bringing your mistress to a couples retreat? | 居然带情妇去伴侣治疗 |
[23:21] | Yeah, Booth said they were working out their anger issues. | 是啊 布斯说他们有些制怒问题 |
[23:23] | What are these? | 这又是什么 |
[23:25] | Oh. Shh. Quiet. | 小声点 |
[23:26] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[23:27] | I saw Cam’s name. | 我看到了凯的名字 |
[23:28] | And bank statements. | 还有银行报表 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:31] | So, I’m looking for the fake Cam. | 我在找伪装成凯的骗子 |
[23:33] | Well, great. Why the secrecy? | 那很好啊 为什么搞得这么神秘 |
[23:34] | Seriously? | 还用问吗 |
[23:35] | You know how Cam is. | 你也知道凯 |
[23:37] | Do you know how fabulous you are? | 你知道你有多棒吗 |
[23:40] | Well, I had to do something. | 不可能什么也不做吧 |
[23:42] | Unfortunately, it’s easier to find the Higgs Boson | 不幸的是 想找出身份偷窃的真相 |
[23:45] | than it is to recover a stolen identity. | 比找希格斯玻色子还难 |
[23:47] | Mmm, nice Higgs reference. | 不错嘛 还提到希格斯 |
[23:48] | Hey, you noticed. | 被你发现了 |
[23:50] | I’m gonna keep trying. | 我会继续找的 |
[23:53] | So, what’s all this money? Is that fake, too? | 这些钱又是什么 也是假的吗 |
[23:55] | No. | 不是 |
[23:56] | This is real and it has nothing to do with Cam. | 这是真的 而且和凯一点关系也没有 |
[23:59] | These are Kelly Goodman’s bank statements | 这是凯莉·古德曼近一年来的 |
[24:00] | over the last year. | 银行报表 |
[24:02] | That is a wire transfer | 这是五个月前 |
[24:02] | 交易细节 存款来源: Keystone Falls信托银行 记录: 信托还款 总额: 922000美元 | |
[24:04] | for over 900 grand | 从她前男友的 |
[24:05] | she received five months ago | 财产中电汇给她的 |
[24:07] | from the estate of her last boyfriend. | 超过90万的资金 |
[24:09] | Estate? | 财产 |
[24:10] | Yeah, he died. | 对 他去世了 |
[24:12] | But not before he changed his will. | 就在他改变了遗书之后 |
[24:15] | Two dead boyfriends back to back. | 一连死了两个男友 |
[24:17] | Looks like Kelly Goodman never worked on | 看来凯莉·古德曼的制怒问题 |
[24:20] | those anger issues. | 还没解决啊 |
[24:25] | I found fracturing around the bony wall socket | 我在受害者的两颗上门牙的 |
[24:27] | of the victim’s two upper front teeth. | 骨壁窝里发现了骨折的痕迹 |
[24:28] | Well, I’m not an expert on everything, | 我虽然不能在所有领域称专家 |
[24:31] | but doesn’t that happen when your teeth knocked out? | 可这不是牙齿被打破的迹象吗 |
[24:33] | They weren’t knocked out, they were yanked out. | 不是被打破了 是被扯了出来 |
[24:35] | No roots. | 没牙根了 |
[24:35] | Maybe his mistress tortured him | 或许他的情妇为了得到 |
[24:37] | for his financial passwords before killing him. | 财务密码在杀害他之前先拷打了他 |
[24:39] | No, you don’t need to torture to get passwords. Ask Cam. | 想要密码哪需要拷打 看凯就知道了 |
[24:42] | Thanks for the lawyer. Cam’s all cheered up. | 谢谢你建议律师 凯心情好多了 |
[24:44] | It’s still gonna take months. | 还是得花很长时间 |
[24:46] | You know? Maybe even years. | 或许得几年呢 |
[24:48] | What?! She doesn’t even have money for dinner. | 什么 她连吃饭的钱都没有了 |
[24:50] | Trust me, man, okay? | 相信我 哥们 |
[24:51] | Thanks to Pelant, | 亏了普朗特 |
[24:52] | I know what it’s like to lose everything. | 我明白失去一切的心情 |
[24:56] | I asked you here because, uh, | 我请你来是因为 |
[24:58] | I found this lodged in the teeth. | 我在牙齿缝里发现了这个 |
[25:00] | Well, I’ll check it out. | 我会查的 |
[25:02] | She’s gonna be okay, Arastoo, okay? | 她会没事的 阿拉斯图 知道了吗 |
[25:04] | Just maybe not in the next few days. | 只是可能不会在几天之内就好转 |
[25:08] | Or…weeks. | 或是 在几个星期内 |
[25:09] | – Or… – I get it. | -或是 -我明白了 |
[25:17] | Leave? You can’t leave. | 离开 你不能离开 |
[25:20] | You think about leaving every day. | 你每天都在考虑要不要离开 |
[25:21] | No, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[25:22] | I’m not at the top of my game right now, | 我现在状况很不好 |
[25:24] | so please don’t lie to me. | 请别对我撒谎 |
[25:25] | All right, fine. I think about leaving. | 好吧 我是会考虑要不要离开 |
[25:28] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[25:29] | But I’m a wild, free spirit artist-type | 可我是个喜欢自由狂放 |
[25:33] | with wanderlust, | 喜欢四处游荡的艺术家 |
[25:34] | and you’re a tight-assed geek boy | 你却是个一本正经的极客男 |
[25:36] | who doesn’t really fit in anywhere but here. | 除了这地方其实哪里都不太适合 |
[25:39] | No offense. | 别怪我直说 |
[25:39] | I got into psychology to help people. | 我读心理学是为了帮人 |
[25:42] | And you are. | 没错 |
[25:43] | No, I’m… | 不 我是 |
[25:44] | I mean individuals. | 我是指普通人 |
[25:46] | Not just law enforcement. | 不光是执法部门 |
[25:47] | I’m supposed to be a healer. | 我本该是个能治愈心灵的人 |
[25:49] | You remember last year, | 你记得去年 |
[25:50] | that young girl who was raped? | 那个被强暴的年轻女孩吗 |
[25:51] | She came to me for help. | 她来有求于我 |
[25:53] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[25:54] | I referred her to someone else. | 我给她介绍了其他人 |
[25:56] | – That’s helping. – No! | -那也是帮忙 -不是 |
[25:58] | It’s delegating. | 是推脱 |
[26:00] | – Sweets. – Sweets, please tell me | -我是斯维斯 -小甜甜 拜托告诉我 |
[26:01] | that Kelly killed her last boyfriend. | 凯莉杀了她的前任男友 |
[26:03] | Actually, he died in a car accident. | 他其实死于一场车祸 |
[26:05] | She was nowhere near the scene. | 她不在车祸现场附近 |
[26:06] | Hey, look, what about Shaman Touchy Feely? | 好 那萨满婆婆妈妈法师呢 |
[26:08] | Uh, oh, get this. | 听好了 |
[26:09] | Shaman Little River | 小河法师 |
[26:12] | is actually named Jeremy Brewster. | 真名叫杰里米·布鲁斯特 |
[26:14] | He changed his name ten years ago. | 十年前他改了名字 |
[26:15] | Good work, Sweets. | 好样的 小甜甜 |
[26:16] | Don’t patronize me. I’m relaying a message. | 别哄我了 我是在传达信息 |
[26:18] | There’s no psychological insight involved here. | 什么心理分析都没用上 |
[26:20] | – Sweets, relax. – I’m just record-keeping. | -小甜甜 别这样 -我只是在保存记录 |
[26:22] | – Okay, why’d he change his name? – Maybe he was unhappy | -好吧 他为什么改名 -也许是他 |
[26:25] | with the non-integration of his childhood personae. | 对他童年不平等待遇的角色不满了 |
[26:28] | Sweets! | 小甜甜 |
[26:28] | Just check his file. | 快查查他的档案 |
[26:30] | – There’s got to be a reason. – Okay, well… | -肯定有原因 -好 |
[26:31] | He had priors. | 他有前科 |
[26:33] | DUIs, assault, money fraud. | 醉驾 伤人 财务欺诈 |
[26:35] | Thank you. Assault. | 谢谢 伤人 |
[26:36] | All right? He has a temper. | 对吧 他脾气不小 |
[26:41] | Listen, you’re just freaking out because Pelant hacked | 听好了 你自乱阵脚是因为普朗特入侵了 |
[26:44] | into all your research on all of us | 所有你对我们的研究文档 |
[26:46] | and then used it against us. | 还用来对付我们 |
[26:48] | You feel guilty. | 你觉得于心有愧 |
[26:48] | Thank you, Dr. Montenegro. | 谢谢你 马尼古博士 |
[26:50] | Where’d you get your degree in psychology again? | 你的心理学学位是哪儿授予的来着 |
[26:52] | The same place you got that degree in sarcasm. | 你学会挖苦人的地方 |
[26:56] | Listen, we all feel responsible. | 听着 我们都觉得有责任 |
[26:58] | But we’re not running away. | 可我们不会逃避 |
[27:00] | I’m not running away, okay? | 我不会逃避 好吗 |
[27:01] | I’m trying to get back to the real world. | 我在努力回到现实世界 |
[27:03] | Start helping people. | 开始帮助别人 |
[27:04] | Be a psychologist again. | 重新当回心理学家 |
[27:06] | Get my hands dirty. | 自己行动起来 |
[27:11] | This is an exercise of trust and communication. | 这是一次信任与沟通的训练 |
[27:15] | One of each couple will don this protective suit, | 每对情侣中的一位会穿上这套防护服 |
[27:18] | which includes the blindfold. | 戴上眼罩 |
[27:21] | The other will talk his or her spouse through the course. | 另一位则全程给其配偶提示 |
[27:25] | But first, | 不过首先 |
[27:26] | choose who’s gonna do what. | 做好分工 |
[27:29] | Suit ’em. | 给他们穿好服装 |
[27:31] | – Right… over here. – One suit over here for him. | -就在那儿 -给他一套衣服 |
[27:33] | – No, I’ll-I’ll wear that one. – Right here. | -不是吧 我要穿上那个 -就在那儿 |
[27:34] | Ease up. Step over that log. That’s it, honey. | 放松 踩过那根木头 对了亲爱的 |
[27:37] | Right over there… oh! | 就在那边 噢 |
[27:44] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[27:45] | Come on. Are you okay, honey? | 加油啊 你还行吗亲爱的 |
[27:47] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[27:48] | You can do it. We can do it. | 你能行 我们能行的 |
[28:02] | Go! | 走啊 |
[28:07] | Get up! | 起来 |
[28:10] | Stop, Mark! Come back! | 停下马克 回来 |
[28:15] | Keep walking, doll, okay? | 一直走宝贝 好吗 |
[28:17] | Yeah. And go! | 好 开始 |
[28:19] | Great, great! | 很好 很好 |
[28:23] | Yeah, yeah, Tony! | 好样的托尼 |
[28:25] | Oh, perfect, yay! | 太棒了 |
[28:28] | Jump and jump! | 跳 再跳 |
[28:31] | Go, Tony! Good! | 爬吧 托尼 很好 |
[28:35] | Yay, Tony! | 好诶 托尼 |
[28:38] | They’re swinging poles. | 现在是摇摆桩 |
[28:39] | Okay? On my count. | 明白吗 听我数 |
[28:42] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[28:46] | Tony! Tony! | 托尼 托尼 |
[28:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:50] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[28:51] | Tony, are you okay? | 托尼 你没事吧 |
[28:53] | I said, you know, with a slight hesitation, | 我都说了 有点停顿 |
[28:55] | not the full body blow. | 不是一口气喊完 |
[28:56] | Booth, the victim was hit | 布斯 死者是同时 |
[28:58] | from both directions at the same time. | 被两个方向击打的 |
[29:00] | I think this could be the murder scene. | 我觉得这可能就是案发现场 |
[29:02] | Great. A little help here, Roxie, huh? | 很好 帮点忙吧 洛克希 |
[29:05] | Get me up! | 把我弄起来 |
[29:07] | Come on, this is… I got it. | 加油 真是 我可以的 |
[29:08] | Geez, just roll it over. | 晕死 把我翻过来 |
[29:10] | I’m trying, Tony. | 我在努力 托尼 |
[29:11] | Just roll it over like a manicotti. | 就和给奶酪通心粉翻个面差不多 |
[29:13] | Feel the stuffed shell, baby. | 和足料的扇贝差不多 宝贝 |
[29:17] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[29:21] | FBI? | 联调局 |
[29:22] | – That’s right. – Mm-hmm, FBI. | -没错 -正是联调局 |
[29:24] | And I am also a very well-respected forensic anthropologist | 我还是个用自己高超的演技让你相信 |
[29:28] | who convinced you I was Roxie because of my superb acting skills. | 我就是洛克希的备受尊敬的法医人类学家 |
[29:32] | That’s enough, Bones. | 说够了 骨头 |
[29:33] | You have no jurisdiction here. | 你们在这儿没有管辖权 |
[29:35] | Okay, was that your big plan, huh, pal? | 这就是你天衣无缝的计划吗 |
[29:37] | Huh? Kill anyone you want because we have no jurisdiction? | 我们没有管辖权你就想杀谁就杀谁 |
[29:40] | Kill? What are you talking about? | 杀人 你是什么意思 |
[29:42] | Adam Pak was killed here. | 亚当·朴在这里被谋杀了 |
[29:45] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[29:47] | I’m a healer, not a killer. | 我是个治疗师 不是杀人犯 |
[29:49] | A healer? You’re Jeremy Brewster. | 治疗师 你是杰里米·布鲁斯特 |
[29:50] | And you have a record. | 还有前科 |
[29:52] | Okay, I’m sort of a fraud. | 好吧 我算是个骗子 |
[29:55] | But I’ve read all the self-help books. | 不过我读过所有的励志书籍 |
[29:57] | I give them what they need. | 给予他们想要的帮助 |
[29:59] | My clients, they get their money’s worth. | 我的客户钱都花得物有所值 |
[30:01] | Well, maybe Adam found out who you really were. | 也许亚当发现了你的真面目 |
[30:03] | That gives you great motive to keep him quiet. | 你很有动机让他保持沉默 |
[30:05] | The evidence suggests | 证据显示 |
[30:07] | he was killed on your obstacle course. | 他是在你的障碍训练中死亡的 |
[30:10] | You know, I don’t have to talk to you. | 我没必要跟你们说话 |
[30:11] | No, you don’t have to say a word. | 是的 你一个字也用不着说 |
[30:12] | As long as you don’t leave this land. | 只要你不走出这块土地就可以 |
[30:14] | But the second you step off, | 一旦你迈出去一步 |
[30:15] | you’re all ours. | 你跑不掉的 |
[30:18] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[30:21] | Adam and Kelly, | 亚当和凯莉 |
[30:23] | they were both insane. | 他们都不正常 |
[30:24] | He confessed to me that he was married. | 他对我坦白过他结了婚 |
[30:26] | Made me promise not to tell anyone. | 让我保证谁也不说 |
[30:28] | Then Kelly started coming on to me to make Adam jealous. | 然后凯莉开始接近我让亚当吃醋 |
[30:31] | They need real help. | 他们需要真正的帮助 |
[30:33] | I could only imagine | 我只能想像 |
[30:35] | what would happen if his wife found out. | 假如他妻子知道了会怎样 |
[30:38] | We’re gonna keep an eye on you, Jeremy. | 我们会盯着你的 杰里米 |
[30:42] | Please don’t tell them about me. | 拜托别跟他们说我的事 |
[30:45] | I’ve got a good business going here– honest. | 我这里的生意不错 真心的 |
[30:48] | It’s stuck, Booth. | 卡住了布斯 |
[30:49] | All right, you got to get me out of this. | 你得帮我脱掉这玩意 |
[30:51] | I’m a ball of sweat in here. | 我现在浑身都是汗 |
[30:57] | Oh, you didn’t have to do this, Arastoo. | 你不用这样的 阿拉斯图 |
[31:00] | It’s nothing– I stole it. | 没事的 这是我偷的 |
[31:01] | That way if you go to prison, we can share a cell. | 你要是被关进去了 我俩可以一间牢房 |
[31:05] | Hodgins’ lawyer said I have to hire | 哈金斯的律师说我必须雇 |
[31:07] | a forensic accountant to dig | 一名鉴证会计来分析处理 |
[31:09] | through all the fraudulent records. | 所有的诈骗记录 |
[31:10] | This could take months. | 这可能要花几个月 |
[31:11] | My salary’s gonna have to go into an escrow account. | 我的工资会被打入一个第三方托管账户 |
[31:14] | What happened to “Innocent until proven guilty”? | 为什么这时候就不”疑罪从无”了 |
[31:16] | I feel like I’m back in Iran. | 我觉得好像又回到了伊朗似的 |
[31:21] | So, based on the data and the photos from Brennan and Booth, | 根据布纳恩和布斯发来的数据和照片 |
[31:24] | there is no way that the gauntlet is the murder weapon. | 那个摆动圆木不可能是凶器 |
[31:27] | There isn’t enough speed behind the pendulum swing | 摆动的速度不够 |
[31:29] | and the fracture patterns don’t match. | 而且与骨折的情况不符 |
[31:33] | Of course, why did I expect good news? | 当然了 我为啥还在期盼有好消息呢 |
[31:35] | Good news! | 好消息 |
[31:36] | Okay, don’t play with me, Dr. Hodgins. | 不要玩我 哈金斯博士 |
[31:38] | The results on the wood splinter | 受害人牙齿上木屑的 |
[31:39] | from the victim’s teeth are in. | 分析结果到了 |
[31:42] | It’s oak. | 是橡树 |
[31:43] | Same splinters they found on his clothes. | 和他们在他衣服上发现的木屑相同 |
[31:44] | Yes, but there are traces of sap still present in these. | 是的 但是上面有树汁残余 |
[31:47] | Is that important? | 这很重要吗 |
[31:48] | Well, it means that the sliver’s from a living tree. | 这说明木片直接来自于树身 |
[31:50] | Now, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[31:51] | These are oak trees in the southeast corner of the reservation. | 这些是保留区东南角的橡树 |
[31:54] | Right at the edge of the New Dawn Retreat property. | 正好就在新曙光度假区边缘 |
[31:57] | Yeah, now that whitish gray substance on the overgrown grass, | 旁边野草地上的灰白色物质 |
[32:01] | that is agricultural lime. | 就是农用石灰 |
[32:03] | Adam Pak died in this part of the reservation. | 亚当·朴就死在保留区这片区域 |
[32:08] | This is the murder scene. | 这就是谋杀现场 |
[32:10] | This tree has sustained significant damage to its bark. | 这棵树的树皮受到明显的损害 |
[32:13] | Look, Booth, these are teeth. | 看 布斯 这是断牙 |
[32:15] | – This is the murder weapon. – Oh, ho, ho, ho, wait a second here. | -这就是凶器 -等一下 |
[32:18] | Look at this, huh? | 看看这个 |
[32:20] | Keys, yeah, these could be the victim’s | 钥匙串 这可能是受害人的 |
[32:23] | or the killer’s. | 或者是凶手的 |
[32:24] | Even with skeletal fluorosis, Adam’s injuries are | 就算他有氟骨病 亚当的伤势 |
[32:27] | not consistent with just running into a tree. | 也与单纯的撞树不符 |
[32:30] | Something propelled him into the tree with great force. | 什么东西以极大的力量把他推到了树上 |
[32:32] | Yeah, like a car? | 比如汽车吗 |
[32:34] | I mean, come on, look at these. | 我是说 看看这个吧 |
[32:35] | Huh? Is it a coincidence | 车辙直接 |
[32:37] | that these tire tracks go right up to the murder tree? | 通向杀人的那棵树 不可能是巧合吧 |
[32:41] | Oh, look at this, huh? | 看看这个 |
[32:42] | Driveway gravel. | 车道的铺路石 |
[32:43] | – You seem awfully sure. – Yeah, and it’s red, too, okay? | -你看上去很确定 -这也是红色的吧 |
[32:46] | It’s the same red driveway gravel | 和我在艾玛·朴家 |
[32:47] | that I saw at Emma Pak’s house. | 看到的铺路石相同 |
[32:51] | I’m bringing her in. | 我去带她来讯问 |
[32:57] | The tree is a match and so are the teeth. | 那棵树和牙齿都符合 |
[32:59] | Yeah, I heard. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[33:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:03] | I just got another letter from a collection agency. | 我刚刚又收到一家收款机构的信 |
[33:06] | This one says I owe $36,000. | 上面说我欠了三万六千美元 |
[33:09] | Whoever’s using my name has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars. | 盗用我身份的人在大额的花钱 |
[33:13] | You knew there’d be more. | 你知道还会有的 |
[33:16] | – Cam… – She’s ruined my good name. | -凯 -她把我的名声都毁了 |
[33:28] | No, not… not here. | 不 不要在这里 |
[33:29] | Let’s make an exception. | 我们就破例一次吧 |
[33:36] | I grew up in the South Bronx. | 我在南布朗克斯长大 |
[33:38] | I’ve been working since I was 11 years old. | 我11岁时就开始工作了 |
[33:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:41] | Valedictorian in my high school, | 高中是做毕业演讲的学生代表 |
[33:43] | full academic scholarship through med school, | 在医学院时一直享受全额奖学金 |
[33:45] | I interned at two of the best hospitals in the country. | 我曾在全国最好的两家医院实习 |
[33:49] | I know your story. | 我知道你的荣耀 |
[33:50] | I was the youngest coroner in New York City. | 我是纽约市最年轻的验尸官 |
[33:52] | And now… | 可现在呢 |
[33:54] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[33:55] | Running the most respected lab in the country. | 管理国内最受人尊敬的实验室 |
[33:57] | And somebody has stolen that from me. | 而有人把这些从我身边偷走了 |
[33:59] | – No. – Yes! | -不是的 -是 |
[34:00] | Stolen everything I have worked my whole life for. | 偷走了我毕生经营的一切 |
[34:03] | – Not even close. – I am this far away from debtor’s prison. | -根本没有 -我差点进了负债人监狱 |
[34:06] | They don’t have that anymore. | 他们不会再这样对你了 |
[34:07] | I might lose my house. | 我可能会丢了我的房子 |
[34:10] | All of that is true… | 你说的都是真的 |
[34:12] | but none of it is really you. | 但那些都不是真正的你 |
[34:15] | You’re just saying that because you love me. | 你说这些只是因为你爱我 |
[34:18] | I do. | 是的 |
[34:32] | I don’t know what else you want me to say. | 我不知道你还想让我说什么 |
[34:34] | Look, I-I didn’t know he was cheating on me, I swear. | 我不知道他出轨了 我发誓 |
[34:36] | We got a dead body, okay? | 有人死了 |
[34:38] | And your driveway gravel | 而你车道上的铺路石 |
[34:39] | puts you at the scene of the crime. | 说明你出现在谋杀现场了 |
[34:41] | That’s impossible. I never left my house. | 那不可能 我从没有离开过家 |
[34:43] | Look, ask the security company. | 去问问安保公司 |
[34:45] | My guess is you called security | 我猜你打给保安来制造 |
[34:46] | to give yourself an alibi that night. | 当晚的不在场证明 |
[34:47] | – Who thinks like that? – Murderers. | -谁会那么想 -凶手们 |
[34:49] | That’s who thinks like that. Murderers. | 凶手们就会那么想 |
[35:00] | You didn’t learn anything about your relationship with Booth? | 你没有学到任何有关你和布斯关系的事吗 |
[35:03] | I wasn’t there with Booth. | 在那里的不是我和布斯 |
[35:04] | Roxie was there with Tony. | 在那里的是洛克希和托尼 |
[35:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:07] | Did Roxie learn anything about her relationship with Tony? | 洛克希学到什么有关她和托尼关系的东西没 |
[35:10] | Shaman Little River is a fraud, Angela. | 小河法师是个骗子 安琪拉 |
[35:13] | He has no wisdom to impart. | 他没有什么可传授的智慧 |
[35:14] | You, a trained anthropologist, | 你作为一名受过专业训练的人类学家 |
[35:17] | immersed yourself in a specific culture and you learned nothing? | 融入一种特定文化以后什么都没学到 |
[35:22] | I did realize that, | 我确实意识到 |
[35:23] | compared to others, | 和其他人相比 |
[35:25] | Booth and I have a very good relationship. | 布斯和我的关系非常好 |
[35:29] | So you learned nothing. | 就是说你什么都没有学到 |
[35:30] | There’s something embedded… | 有东西嵌在里面了 |
[35:32] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:34] | Inorganic. | 无机物 |
[35:35] | Given the location, it could be from the car | 根据位置 它可能来自于 |
[35:37] | that hit Adam Pak from behind | 从背后撞亚当·朴 |
[35:38] | and propelled him into the tree. | 并将他推向大树的那辆车 |
[35:41] | You manipulated me into answering that question | 你利用我的职业自豪感来控制我 |
[35:43] | by exploiting my professional ego. | 回答你的问题 |
[35:45] | God, the old Brennan never would’ve seen that. | 天呐 原来的布纳恩肯定看不出来 |
[35:50] | Oh, gotta run. | 得走了 |
[35:55] | Okay, here you go. | 好的 给你 |
[35:57] | Uh, digital and hard copies. | 数字的和纸质的文件 |
[36:01] | – What’s this? – Well, I figure | -这是什么 -我想 |
[36:03] | why pay a forensic accountant when you’ve got me? | 有我在 你干嘛还要雇鉴证会计呢 |
[36:07] | I don’t believe it. | 太难以置信了 |
[36:09] | And I don’t bill by the hour, | 而且我不是拿时薪的 |
[36:11] | so I won’t waste your time. | 所以我不会浪费你的时间 |
[36:13] | Wh… Angela, you’re too busy. | 安琪拉 你这么忙 |
[36:15] | I didn’t want you to do this. | 我不想你来做这些 |
[36:16] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:16] | Because you’re insane. | 因为你疯了 |
[36:18] | You’ve got friends here, Cam. | 这里有你的朋友们 凯 |
[36:20] | People who love you. | 这里的人都爱你 |
[36:22] | Arastoo… | 阿拉斯图 |
[36:23] | It’s not a burden for any of us to help you. | 帮助你不是我们的麻烦 |
[36:25] | It’s time you start accepting that. | 你该开始接受这事了 |
[36:27] | I just didn’t want people to… | 我只是不想让人们 |
[36:29] | Yeah, we don’t need to hear the reasons. | 我们不用知道理由 |
[36:33] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那… |
[36:34] | these are all the fraudulent accounts | 这些都是在过去90天内 |
[36:36] | that have been opened or used in your name | 用你的名字申请或使用过的 |
[36:39] | within the last 90 days. | 诈骗账户 |
[36:40] | I mean, it’s just a start, but it’s something. | 这只是开头 但是个入手点 |
[36:44] | How did you…? | 你是怎么 |
[36:46] | I looked in a few places I wasn’t supposed to be looking. | 我检查了几个不该我检查的地方 |
[36:48] | I won’t get into the details. | 我不会告诉你细节的 |
[36:51] | I just thought, since you were the good guy… | 我就是想 既然你是好人 |
[36:57] | Oh, don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[36:59] | No, I won’t. | 不 不会 |
[37:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | The particulate you found was a chrome alloy. | 你找到的那个粒子是铬合金 |
[37:21] | From a car? | 汽车上的吗 |
[37:22] | I can be even more specific. | 我还能说得更具体些 |
[37:23] | You see, over the last 50 years, right, | 在过去的50年中 |
[37:25] | the auto industry has changed | 汽车工业在制造中 |
[37:26] | the chrome alloy composition it uses on cars. | 使用的铬合金比例已经改变了 |
[37:29] | The composition of the particulate from the victim | 受害者身上粒子的组成 |
[37:31] | proves that the car that hit Adam Pak | 证明撞击亚当·朴的车 |
[37:33] | was manufactured prior to the 1970s. | 是在70年代之前制造的 |
[37:35] | So, a vintage car. | 那就是辆古董车 |
[37:36] | Give me some time, | 给我点时间 |
[37:37] | I can track down the make. | 我能追查到制造商 |
[37:38] | You can have all the time you want, | 随便你花多少时间查 |
[37:39] | but I think I might know. | 但我已经知道了 |
[37:40] | The Schumachers drive a 1965 van. | 舒马赫夫妇开的是1965年的厢式车 |
[37:43] | The Schumachers? | 舒马赫夫妇 |
[37:44] | I did not see that coming. | 没想到是他们 |
[37:45] | Should’ve known. | 我早该知道的 |
[37:45] | Why? Why? Because they’re like the world’s greatest couple. | 为什么 因为他们像是世界最佳夫妇 |
[37:48] | I mean, what were they doing at that couples’ retreat? | 为什么他们要去夫妻感情修复会所 |
[37:49] | I’m the shrink! I should have thought of that. | 我才是心理医生 这是我应该想到的问题 |
[37:51] | Okay, what did you find out? | 好啊 你想到了什么 |
[37:54] | Well, the Schumachers | 舒马赫夫妇 |
[37:55] | went to four different couples’ retreats | 去参加四对夫妻的感情修复 |
[37:57] | where one of the other guests said | 而其中一位客人说 |
[37:58] | that their place was broken into. | 有人闯进了他们的屋子 |
[37:59] | See? That’s good information. | 看 这个想法不错 |
[38:01] | Come on, it’s not psychological insight. | 拜托 这都不是心理学上的意见 |
[38:02] | It’s just… checking records. | 这只是…核实信息 |
[38:04] | It’s not my job. | 这不是我的工作 |
[38:05] | Look, the Schumachers… you know what? | 舒马赫夫妇 看看他们 |
[38:07] | They know their victims, okay? | 他们认识受害者 |
[38:08] | They steal their keys and they break into their houses. | 他们偷了钥匙闯进受害者的家 |
[38:10] | So it was the Schumachers | 所以艾玛·朴那天晚上听到的 |
[38:11] | that Emma Pak heard at the house that night. | 是舒马赫夫妇 |
[38:13] | They got the key, they showed up at the house to rob it | 他们拿到了钥匙 闯进屋子偷了个精光 |
[38:15] | ’cause they thought Kelly was the wife, right? | 因为他们以为凯莉才是受害者的妻子 |
[38:18] | Boom! | 全对 |
[38:19] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[38:21] | I left a letter on your desk. | 我在你桌上留了一封信 |
[38:22] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[38:23] | I have some leave I haven’t taken. | 我还有一些假没有休 |
[38:25] | What do you mean, leave? | 休假是什么意思 |
[38:27] | It’ll be like a vacation. | 就像是去度个假 |
[38:28] | I… | 我… |
[38:29] | I need some time. | 我需要一点时间 |
[38:31] | Just to clear my head. | 让头脑清醒一下 |
[38:32] | No, I don’t like this. | 不 我不要你休假 |
[38:34] | I need time. | 我需要时间 |
[38:38] | Okay. Time. | 好吧 给你时间 |
[38:42] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[38:52] | We found blood in the back of your van. | 我们在你的厢式车后备箱里发现了血迹 |
[38:54] | Well, yeah, that’s from his head, | 当然 是他头上的血 |
[38:55] | where Evelyn smacked him. | 伊芙琳给了他头上一下子 |
[38:56] | Yeah, after he attacked Bill. | 他先打了比尔 |
[38:57] | Yeah, after he had slapped Evelyn | 对 他也打了伊芙琳一耳光 |
[39:00] | when he caught her returning his house key to the tent. | 因为他发现她正在把他家钥匙还回自己帐篷 |
[39:02] | And Bill karate-chopped him in the throat. | 比尔用空手道劈中了他喉咙 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:07] | Right… What… what did you smack him with? | 好吧 你是用 用什么给了他一头槌 |
[39:17] | Okay, you carry this around with you? | 你随身带着这个 |
[39:19] | An old lady alone in the world? | 孤单的老太太需要防身 |
[39:21] | I call that my equalizer. | 我叫它 我的决胜武器 |
[39:23] | You know, we thought Pak was dead. | 我们以为朴已经死了 |
[39:25] | Bundled him into the van | 就把他捆起来抬上车 |
[39:26] | and looked to dump him somewhere. | 想找个地方抛尸 |
[39:28] | Yeah, but he woke up | 对 但他醒过来了 |
[39:29] | and tried to make a run for it. | 想要逃走 |
[39:31] | So you ran him over. | 于是你开车撞了他 |
[39:33] | God, this… | 天呐 |
[39:34] | this guy knows everything, doesn’t he? | 这兄弟什么都知道 |
[39:37] | Your mother must be so proud. | 你母亲肯定很为你骄傲 |
[39:38] | Okay, a little word of advice: | 好吧 一点小建议 |
[39:40] | When you go to the courts, you know, | 当你们上法庭时 |
[39:41] | try to look… sorry, you know? | 尽量 尽量表现的内疚点 |
[39:43] | It helps. | 会有用的 |
[39:44] | Well, that’s gonna be hard. | 那可能有点困难 |
[39:46] | I mean, the man brought his mistress to a married couples’ retreat. | 这个男人带着情妇参加夫妻感情修复会所 |
[39:51] | No one’s gonna cry for him. | 没人会为他而哭泣的 |
[39:53] | Marriage means something. | 婚姻意义重大 |
[39:55] | Now… | 话说… |
[39:56] | are you really married to that sweetheart | 你真的和那个你带去情感会所的可爱姑娘 |
[39:58] | you brought to the retreat, huh? | 结婚了吗 |
[40:00] | Okay, what if I say “No”? You gonna hit me | 如果我说不 你会给我一头槌 |
[40:01] | over the head and run me over? | 然后开车撞死我吗 |
[40:03] | No. | 不 |
[40:04] | It’s obvious you love her. | 很明显你爱着她 |
[40:06] | Yeah, the way she looked at you… | 没错 还有她看你的眼神 |
[40:08] | you can’t fake that. | 这是假装不了的 |
[40:10] | Marry her, big boy. | 娶了她 小伙子 |
[40:11] | Oh, come on, look… | 拜托 这… |
[40:12] | I am not gonna take some advice | 我可不会听 |
[40:13] | from a couple of house-robbing murderers. | 一对小偷兼杀人犯夫妇的意见 |
[40:15] | Then take advice from a couple | 那就听听一对 |
[40:17] | who’ve loved each other for 38 years. | 相爱了38年夫妇的意见吧 |
[40:21] | Oh, hey… | 对了 |
[40:22] | we’re gonna be able to bunk together in prison, right? | 我们在牢里能住一间牢房的吧 |
[40:25] | Oh, of course, pet. | 当然 甜心 |
[40:27] | They can’t break us up. | 他们不能拆散我们 |
[40:30] | You know that. | 你明白的 |
[40:35] | You didn’t tell the Schumachers that they’d be separated in prison? | 你没告诉舒马赫夫妇他们要分开坐牢吗 |
[40:39] | Well, you know, I didn’t have the heart | 你懂的 我不忍心 |
[40:41] | to do that, I just… | 说出来 我只是… |
[40:43] | All right, Bones, | 好吧 骨头 |
[40:43] | why are we doing this? The guy was a fraud. | 我们干嘛要这样做 那家伙是个骗子 |
[40:45] | Although I don’t believe in the Shaman’s | 虽然我不相信萨满法师 |
[40:47] | “Fluctuating fields of force” exercise, | 所谓的”波动力场”仪式 |
[40:50] | I do believe in biological | 但我相信生物学中的 |
[40:53] | electrical impulses. | 生物电脉冲 |
[40:54] | Okay, come on, let’s hurry up, let’s get this done, | 好吧 赶紧的 把这仪式弄完 |
[40:55] | I got a game to watch. | 我还要去看比赛 |
[40:57] | – Booth… – What? | -布斯 -什么 |
[40:57] | – Come on. – All right. | -认真点 -好吧 |
[40:59] | Only our palms touch, nothing else. | 只有手掌相贴 心无旁骛 |
[41:02] | Just let your mind drift. | 放松你的思想 |
[41:05] | Sweets is, um, taking a leave of absence. | 小甜甜 请了一段时间的假 |
[41:08] | To do what? | 他要去干什么 |
[41:09] | Well, he said that he, uh, | 他说他… |
[41:10] | lost touch with his original motivation | 失去了成为一位心理医生 |
[41:12] | for being a psychologist. | 最初的动力 |
[41:13] | Well, I thought he was a psychologist | 我以为他之所以当心理医生 |
[41:15] | because he had substandard math skills. | 是因为他数学没及格 |
[41:17] | Okay, are we done here or…? | 好吧 这个结束了吗 |
[41:18] | No! No. Booth, come on. | 不 没有 布斯 拜托 |
[41:20] | All right. I’m right here. | 好吧 我就在这儿 |
[41:21] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[41:27] | Did Bill and Evelyn remind you of us? | 比尔和伊芙琳让你想到我们了吗 |
[41:32] | Um… well, if somebody was choking me, | 如果有人要掐死我 |
[41:33] | would you hit them over the head with a billiard ball? | 你会用一个台球砸他脑袋吗 |
[41:35] | Yes. | 会 |
[41:37] | If someone slapped me, | 如果有人扇我耳光 |
[41:38] | would you karate chop them in the throat? | 你会用空手道壁他的喉咙吗 |
[41:40] | Yeah, I would. | 是 我会的 |
[41:46] | Booth! Mm-hmm? | 布斯 |
[41:48] | Booth, we are only supposed to touch | 布斯 我们应该只能 |
[41:50] | the palms of our hands…. Oh… | 手掌相触 |
[41:51] | – I can’t help it. I… …nothing else. | -我忍不住… -心无旁骛 |
[41:53] | I’m just drifting. | 我只是在放松 |
[41:55] | I’m drifting with the whole… | 放松让那些… |
[41:56] | electronical device thing. | 生物电自动工作 |
[41:58] | Electrical impulses. | 是生物电脉冲 |