时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Little lady, woo, you’re as hardy as they com, huh? | 小靓车 你可真够带劲的啊 |
[00:21] | Uh-uh, no way, no way, not again! | 没门 没门 这次没门 |
[00:24] | Hey, hold your horses, there, partner. | 慢着点 搭档 |
[00:25] | You know the old saying: | 老话说得好 |
[00:27] | “Finders keepers, losers go home.” | 谁捡到归谁 活该你倒霉 |
[00:29] | I have to tow this car. | 我得拖走这车 |
[00:30] | I was sent here by my dispatcher. | 是调度员派我来这的 |
[00:32] | Hey, I’m just trying to do some good. | 我只想做点好事 |
[00:34] | In fact, the city gives me $100 per to get these wrecks | 其实 市政府给了我一百刀让我把这堆废铁 |
[00:36] | off the street. | 从街上移走 |
[00:38] | That’s just coincidence. | 只是事有凑巧罢了 |
[00:39] | Come on, bro! | 行行好吧 哥们 |
[00:40] | I have a family. My… my little girl | 我得养家糊口 我的小女儿 |
[00:42] | needs braces. | 要做牙箍 |
[00:43] | Last time I heard that story, | 我上次听你也是这么说的 |
[00:45] | it was about your dying mother. | 不过是你快死的老娘 |
[00:46] | Her, too. | 我妈也是 |
[00:46] | The mold from the flood | 洪水带来的霉菌 |
[00:47] | has spread to her dialysis machine. | 都长到她的洗肾机里了 |
[00:50] | Gotta make sure the emergency brake’s off. | 得确认紧急制动器是关的 |
[00:54] | You’ve taken four towing jobs from me this month. | 这个月你已经抢了我四件活了 |
[00:57] | You’re going to put me out of business. | 你会让我失业的 |
[01:02] | All right. You got me. You can have the car. | 好吧 你赢了 你可以拖走这车 |
[01:04] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -没错 |
[01:05] | No need to make a big deal about it. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[01:06] | I’m, uh, just being a good guy. | 我只是做个好人而已 |
[01:15] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[01:23] | – See you. – I’ll see you tomorrow. | -再见 -明天见 |
[01:29] | Hey, Sweets! | 小甜甜你好啊 |
[01:30] | – Geez, Booth! – Hey! | -妈呀 布斯 -你好啊 |
[01:33] | You scared me. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[01:34] | I work with the FBI. | 我为联调局做事 |
[01:35] | I’m used to sneaking up on people. | 习惯了偷偷接近人 |
[01:37] | – What are you doing here? – What am I doing here? | -你在这儿干什么 -我在这儿干什么 |
[01:38] | What, I haven’t seen you in a few weeks, | 怎么 我可是好几个星期没见你了 |
[01:40] | and that’s the greeting I get? | 你就这样跟我打招呼吗 |
[01:41] | Of course. It’s good to see you, man. | 可不是 看见你真好 哥们 |
[01:42] | That’s okay. I wasn’t fishing for a hug. | 行了 我可不是在找人抱我 |
[01:44] | Right. What, you just came to check up on me, or…? | 好吧 你就是来看我是否一切正常还是 |
[01:46] | Well, you haven’t checked in, you haven’t called. | 你既没现身 也没打电话 |
[01:48] | Yeah, I-I-I’ve been really busy. | 对啊 我 我近来真的很忙 |
[01:50] | I guess time got away from me, you know? | 我猜是我的时间过得飞快吧 |
[01:53] | Look, Sweets, I know you feel responsible | 小甜甜 我知道你感到该为 |
[01:55] | for those two guys that Pelant killed. | 被普朗特杀害的两个人负责 |
[01:57] | Wow, who’s the shrink now? | 现在谁是心理医生了 |
[01:59] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[02:00] | This isn’t about Pelant, okay? | 跟普朗特无关 好吗 |
[02:02] | I like helping these kids. | 我喜欢帮助这些小朋友 |
[02:04] | I’m making a difference. | 我正在传播正能量 |
[02:06] | You really like it here? | 你真心喜欢这里 |
[02:07] | Yeah. I really do. I like it here. | 对 我真心喜欢这里 |
[02:09] | And I’m sorry I… haven’t kept in touch. | 我很抱歉没有保持联络 |
[02:12] | I guess I just thought you wouldn’t understand, you know? | 我觉得你不会明白 知道吗 |
[02:15] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[02:16] | Just do me a favor, okay? | 帮我个忙好吗 |
[02:18] | I’ll take care of myself. | 我会照顾好我自己的 |
[02:19] | Not that. But that’s great. | 我不是指这个 但这点也没说错 |
[02:20] | Uh, but, you know, if I have a case, | 只是如果我手上有一件案子 |
[02:22] | and-and you’re on leave, can I still call you for help? | 你又在休假 我还能打电话请你帮忙吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah, if you think it’s something | 好 如果你觉得有什么 |
[02:26] | that only I can help you with, of course. | 只有我能帮上忙的 当然没问题 |
[02:29] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:32] | It was good to see you, Booth. | 见到你很高兴 布斯 |
[02:35] | Good to see you, too, Sweets. | 我也是 小甜甜 |
[02:37] | Take care, all right? | 你保重 |
[02:46] | Maybe Sweets really doesn’t want to work | 也许小甜甜真是再也不想 |
[02:48] | at the FBI anymore. | 在联调局工作了 |
[02:49] | He’s a profiler. | 他是个心理侧写师 |
[02:50] | It’s what he does. | 这是他的工作 |
[02:52] | Studies show, due to extended life spans, | 研究表明 由于寿命的延长 |
[02:55] | the American male is most likely to make a career change | 美国男性最有可能 |
[02:58] | in his mid- to late 20s. | 在25-29岁转行 |
[03:00] | Supraorbital ridge indicates the victim was male. | 眶上嵴表明受害者是男性 |
[03:04] | He’s just taking his vacation time. | 他只是在休假而已 |
[03:06] | Sounds healthy to me. | 我觉得很正常 |
[03:07] | Are you saying we’re not healthy because we work all the time? | 你是说我们不正常就因为我们总在工作吗 |
[03:10] | Yes, that is exactly what I’m saying. | 没错 我就这个意思 |
[03:13] | And there’s no tissue for me here. | 这儿没有我要的组织 |
[03:15] | No DNA after a cookout like this. | 这类的烤肉上可不会有DNA |
[03:17] | We ran the plates. | 我们查了车牌号 |
[03:18] | They’re stolen, from out of state. | 车牌是偷的 不是本州的 |
[03:19] | Then you should call Agent Booth. | 那你该给布斯探员打电话 |
[03:21] | This is his jurisdiction now. | 这归他管了 |
[03:23] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[03:24] | Prominent malar and intermediate nasal spine | 高颧骨和中等的鼻棘 |
[03:27] | collectively suggest Hispanic descent. | 都表明受害者为拉美裔 |
[03:30] | Any way you can get the VIN so we can trace the car? | 你能搞到车辆识别码让我们追查这车吗 |
[03:30] | 车辆识别码包含了车辆生产厂家 车身型式及代码/发动机代码及组装地点等信息 | |
[03:32] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[03:36] | Oh, seriously? | 不是吧 |
[03:38] | I hate messing up evidence. | 我讨厌把证据弄得一团糟 |
[03:40] | That’s okay, Dr. Hodgins. | 这关系 哈金斯博士 |
[03:42] | You couldn’t have known how fragile the car was. | 你怎么可能知道这车有多脆弱 |
[03:44] | I think he could have. | 我倒觉得他应该知道 |
[03:46] | Thank you, Dr. B., because I wasn’t feeling | 谢谢啊 B博士 因为我刚才 |
[03:48] | bad enough as it is. | 还不够内疚呢 |
[03:49] | We should probably just take the car back to the lab. | 我们应该就把整辆车带回实验室去 |
[03:51] | – The whole thing? – Well, I’m not compromising any more evidence. | -整辆车 -我不想毁掉更多证据了 |
[03:54] | And that’s the only way to retrieve the bones. | 而且这也是取出骨头的唯一方法 |
[03:56] | The seat and the metal have melted around them. | 座椅和金属部件都在熔化在骨头周围了 |
[03:59] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:01] | It looks like a cleaver. | 看上去像是把剁肉刀 |
[04:03] | It could be the murder weapon. | 可能就是凶器 |
[04:11] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[04:16] | I couldn’t have foreseen that. | 我不可能预料得到这种情况 |
[04:18] | Yeah, you could’ve. | 不对 你应该预料到的 |
[04:22] | Good, good, good, good. | 好好好好 |
[04:23] | I got it. I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[04:31] | That was a surprise. | 这可真想不到 |
[05:08] | There’s an open fracture to the right parietal bone, | 右侧头顶骨上有一开放性骨折 |
[05:11] | just above the squamosal suture. | 就在鳞缝上方 |
[05:12] | It appears to be sharp-force trauma. | 这看上去像是锐器伤 |
[05:15] | – Okay, that thing looks pretty sharp. -Of course. | -那把刀看上去挺锋利的 -那当然 |
[05:17] | It’s a meat axe. Butchers use it to… | 它是把切肉刀 屠夫们用它来 |
[05:19] | To chop up cows. | 把牛大卸八块 |
[05:20] | Yeah, I get it. | 我知道的 |
[05:21] | So far, there’s no evidence | 目前我们没有证据表明 |
[05:22] | that this was used on the victim. | 这就是杀害死者的凶器 |
[05:24] | Well, what about that gash to the head? | 那头上那道很深的伤口是怎么来的 |
[05:26] | The cause was more likely a bullet wound. | 更像是枪伤造成的 |
[05:29] | But the shape suggests… | 可伤口的形状表明 |
[05:30] | The shape suggests that intense heat | 伤口的形状表明巨大的热量 |
[05:32] | distorted what was once a much smaller hole. | 使得原本较小的创口变了形 |
[05:34] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[05:35] | Why is that surprising? | 有这么吃惊吗 |
[05:40] | Dr. Hodgins! | 哈金斯博士 |
[05:45] | Hey. | 什么事 |
[05:46] | All I asked for was the VIN number of the vehicle. | 我只想要那辆车的车辆识别码 |
[05:49] | Yeah, and next, I’m sure you’re gonna want the bones, | 对了 我还确定你下一步想要车里的骨头 |
[05:51] | the particulates and the trace that’s in the car. | 微粒物质以及蛛丝马迹 |
[05:53] | Trust me, removing the roof is the only way | 相信我 把车顶卸掉是能进这堆废铁 |
[05:55] | to get into this heap without compromising evidence. | 而又不破坏证据的唯一方法 |
[05:58] | Unless, of course, you have a better method, | 除非你有更好的办法 |
[05:59] | in which case, you know, I’m all ears. | 如果有 我会洗耳恭听 |
[06:02] | Well… | 那么 |
[06:06] | you should tell me… | 你该在 |
[06:11] | before you do something like this. | 这么做之前就告诉我 |
[06:13] | Okay. Just didn’t want to ruin the surprise. | 好吧 我只是不想毁掉”惊喜” |
[06:16] | Nobody move! | 所有人不许动 |
[06:24] | Hey, that’s a bullet. | 看 这是颗子弹 |
[06:27] | It was jammed in the roof support. | 它刚才被卡在顶板支护里 |
[06:30] | I’ll get that to ballistics. | 我会送去做弹道分析的 |
[06:33] | And get me that VIN number. | 还有 给我车辆识别码 |
[06:34] | Booth’s chomping at the bit. | 布斯正急不可耐呢 |
[06:39] | That looks pretty messy in there. | 车里看来真够乱糟糟的 |
[06:41] | Should I get my restoration kit? | 我该去拿我的修复工具吗 |
[06:42] | Nah, no need. The VIN’s right here. | 不用不用 车辆识别码就在这儿 |
[06:44] | Take me two seconds to do a rubbing. | 两秒钟我就能摹拓下编码 |
[06:52] | I’ll get my restoration kit. | 我还是去拿我的修复工具好了 |
[06:56] | Look… I’m a regional sales manager. | 我是个区域销售经理 |
[06:58] | We don’t kill people. | 我们不杀人 |
[07:00] | Right, but the VIN number says it was your car, | 是 但车辆识别码说明那车本来是你的 |
[07:01] | Mr. Middlebury, and there was a dead body in it. | 米德伯雷先生 里面还有具尸体 |
[07:03] | I already told you, I-I don’t know | 我已经说过了 我不知道 |
[07:04] | how my car got to that part of town. | 我的车怎么跑到了市里那个地方 |
[07:06] | Right. Where were you last night? | 那好 你昨晚在哪里 |
[07:07] | Home. Sleeping. | 在家 睡觉 |
[07:08] | Okay, so if you were home sleeping last night | 好吧 如果昨晚你的车被盗的时候 |
[07:11] | while your car was stolen, | 你在家睡大觉 |
[07:12] | how do you explain this photograph? | 你怎么解释这张照片 |
[07:14] | Security footage of you taking money out at an ATM | 安保录像里的你从离你公寓6英里 |
[07:17] | six miles from your apartment, | 自动取款机里取钱 |
[07:19] | two blocks from where your car was found. | 离发现你的车的地方只有2个街区 |
[07:20] | And… you see that right there? | 而且 你看见了这个了没 |
[07:21] | That’s a time stamp. | 这儿有拍摄时间 |
[07:22] | I-I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[07:24] | Good. I hope you can. | 很好 我希望你能 |
[07:25] | Look, I have a perfectly good reason to be at that ATM | 听着 我在取款机那儿的理由很充足 |
[07:28] | that doesn’t involve murder. | 而且跟谋杀无关 |
[07:29] | I just… needed money. | 我就是 需要钱 |
[07:32] | – That’s all. – Great. Okay. | -就这样 -很好 |
[07:33] | Find yourself a lawyer, ’cause I’m gonna book you for murder. | 你去找位律师吧 我会控告你谋杀 |
[07:35] | What? No, no, wait. Okay, I… | 什么 不 等等 好吧 |
[07:37] | I-I met this girl at the sales conference. | 我在展销会上遇到了一个女孩 |
[07:40] | She was amazing. | 她棒极了 |
[07:40] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[07:42] | R-Right. | 好吧 |
[07:43] | Everything was going really well, | 我们进展得很顺利 |
[07:44] | and then she asked if I could get us some coke. | 然后她问我能不能搞来些可卡因 |
[07:49] | So your alibi is that you were buying drugs? | 所以你的不在场证明就是在买毒品 |
[07:51] | Yes. I mean, that’s better than murder, isn’t it? | 是的 这比谋杀要好 对吧 |
[07:55] | I heard that there were some dealers in that part of town. | 我听说市里那地方有几个毒贩子 |
[07:57] | I left the conference. | 我离开展销会 |
[07:57] | I stopped at that ATM. | 我去了那台取款机那儿 |
[07:59] | But when I came out, my car was gone. | 但是等我取完钱 我的车就不见了 |
[08:00] | Or the dealer ripped you off, you shot him, | 或者毒贩对你实施抢劫 你开枪打死他 |
[08:02] | you panicked, you burned him, | 你慌了 把他烧了 |
[08:03] | – and you left him in your car. – No! | -就这么把他留在你的车里 -不是的 |
[08:05] | You do own a gun, right? | 你是有一把枪 对吧 |
[08:06] | That’s legal! I… | 那是合法的 我 |
[08:08] | This whole thing is a nightmare. | 整件事真是一场噩梦 |
[08:09] | She didn’t even wait for me. | 她甚至没等我 |
[08:10] | You don’t have an alibi at all, do you? | 你根本没有不在场证明 对吧 |
[08:15] | No. | 没有 |
[08:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Where’s Dr. Hodgins? | 哈金斯博士在哪 |
[08:29] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[08:30] | You’re gonna tell me | 你是想告诉我 |
[08:31] | there’s no other way to remove evidence from the car? | 没有别的方法从车里取证了吗 |
[08:33] | Hey, don’t knock it. | 不要太挑剔嘛 |
[08:34] | Peter Pan here has retrieved the pelvis, | 我们的彼得潘已经找到了骨盆 |
[08:36] | part of the left femur, right tibia, | 部分左股骨 右胫骨 |
[08:38] | medial cuneiform, | 内侧楔骨 |
[08:40] | proximal phalanges… | 近端指骨 |
[08:41] | Believe me, this is not fun, okay? | 相信我 这不好玩 好吧 |
[08:43] | This harness is smooshing the goods, | 带子还勒着胯下呢 |
[08:44] | so I’d like to get this over with as soon as possible. | 所以我希望越快弄完越好 |
[08:49] | Patella. | 膝盖骨 |
[08:50] | Look at this. | 看看啊 |
[08:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:53] | It’s been broken. | 它骨折了 |
[08:54] | The perimortem damage could be from a club or a crowbar. | 可能是球棒或者撬棒造成的死前骨折 |
[08:58] | Maybe he owed someone money? | 可能他欠谁的钱了 |
[09:00] | Or drugs. | 或者毒品 |
[09:02] | Could you get an I.D. from the skull, | 你能通过头骨查到受害人身份吗 |
[09:04] | or was it too badly charred? | 还是它烧得太厉害了 |
[09:05] | Well, it burned evenly, so I factored in heat | 因为烧得均匀 所以我考虑了热度 |
[09:07] | and the length of time it burned, | 和被燃烧的时间 |
[09:09] | and I was able to adjust for the shrinkage. | 这样我就能将它从收缩状态复原 |
[09:11] | Booth thinks it could be a drug deal gone bad. | 布斯认为可能是毒品交易出了岔子 |
[09:13] | Yeah. Very bad. | 是啊 大差错 |
[09:15] | I’m gonna have to check various databases, | 我也许得搜索几个数据库 |
[09:17] | so I’ll call you when I find something. | 我有发现就叫你 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:25] | That was fast. | 还很快 |
[09:25] | You got a hit already? | 已经找到吻合的了 |
[09:26] | Yeah. Three. DC Police, | 是 三份记录 特区警察 |
[09:29] | FBI and the DC Parole Board. | 联调局和特区假释委员会 |
[09:31] | Jaime Delcampo. | 杰米·德尔坎普 |
[09:32] | Seems he was a very | 看上去他是 |
[09:33] | high-level, prolific hit man for a gang | 狂星帮上层的 |
[09:36] | called the Estrellas Locos. | 一个活跃的职业杀手 |
[09:38] | “The Crazy Stars.” | 狂星帮 |
[09:39] | Delcampo’s street name | 德尔坎普的外号是 |
[09:41] | was El Carnicero. | 屠夫[西班牙语] |
[09:43] | The Butcher. | 屠夫 |
[09:44] | That would explain the meat axe. | 这样那把切肉刀就说得通了 |
[09:46] | Yeah, and why someone would want him dead. | 还有为什么会有人想要他死呢 |
[09:54] | – Hey, man. – What’s up? | -你好 伙计 -你好 |
[09:57] | Hey, Sweets! | 小甜甜 |
[09:58] | Geez! Could you let me know next time you’re coming? | 妈呀 你下次来能先通知我一下吗 |
[10:01] | Right. Listen. Uh, I need your help. | 好 是这样 你得帮我个忙 |
[10:03] | I said I would help you only if you really needed me. | 我说了你真需要我帮忙的时候我就会帮你 |
[10:05] | I really need your help. | 我真需要你帮忙 |
[10:06] | I said that to you just this morning, | 我今天早晨刚跟你说 |
[10:08] | and now you need me? Come on, I don’t think so. | 你现在就需要我了 少来 我才不信 |
[10:10] | Look, I got a dead Estrellas Locos on my hands, | 我手上有个案子 死了个狂星帮成员 |
[10:12] | and I’m afraid I might be having more come my way. | 我恐怕会有更多人死 |
[10:15] | Estrellas Locos? | 狂星帮 |
[10:18] | – God. – Yeah. | -老天 -就是 |
[10:19] | You know, you got a current working knowledge of the community. | 你现在对这个社区有一定的了解 |
[10:22] | Look, and the Estrellas Locos, | 而狂星帮 |
[10:23] | they run through this neighborhood. | 他们就聚集在这个社区 |
[10:24] | Right. But the people I work with, Booth, | 没错 布斯 但是我现在接触的人 |
[10:25] | they don’t know I’m law enforcement. | 他们不知道我是执法部门的 |
[10:27] | They don’t trust cops. I mean, look around. | 他们不信任警察 我是说 看看周围 |
[10:29] | They’re just beginning to accept me. | 他们才刚开始接纳我 |
[10:31] | I don’t want to lose that, you know? | 我不想失去这点信任 你懂吗 |
[10:32] | Well, let’s just show them that, you know, | 那我们就来告诉他们 |
[10:33] | when bad things happen, you know what, | 一旦出了事 你知道吗 |
[10:35] | we’re the good guys. | 我们是正义的一方 |
[10:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:42] | I’m just gonna help you on this one case. | 我就帮你这一个案子 |
[10:45] | And down here, I call the shots. Okay? | 还有在这边 我指哪你打哪 知道不 |
[10:47] | That’s not a good word to use around here. | 这地方你最好都不要用那个字 |
[10:48] | – “Shots.” – Right. Sorry. | -“打” -是啊 抱歉 |
[10:50] | That’s probably… Let’s start there, okay? | 那可能 我们从这开始吧 |
[10:51] | – Gun… shot, yeah. – Yeah. | -枪 打 是要小心 -没错 |
[10:56] | Jaime Delcampos’ M.O. is to cut off the head, | 杰米·德尔坎普的作案手法是砍下 |
[10:58] | the hands and the feet of the victim | 受害人的头 手和脚 |
[11:01] | and scatter them around town. | 并把它们扔到市内各处 |
[11:02] | That’s smart, but mostly horrible. | 聪明 但更恐怖 |
[11:05] | How do they know all that if the bodies haven’t been found? | 如果尸体一直没找到警方是怎么知道的 |
[11:07] | Metro PD has an informant in the gang, | 市警局在帮里有线人 |
[11:09] | but they’re not gonna give him up. | 不过他们不会暴露线人的 |
[11:11] | Cops won’t share intelligence on a murder case? | 警方在调查谋杀案的时候不共享信息吗 |
[11:13] | They can’t. You know, it takes months, sometimes years | 他们不能 线人混入帮派需要几个月 |
[11:15] | just to develop a source inside the gang. | 甚至几年的时间 |
[11:17] | Tell you what, they’re not just gonna give it up | 他们不会只为了一个死了的帮派分子 |
[11:19] | because of one dead gangbanger. | 暴露自己的线人的 |
[11:20] | Don’t be mixing the gangs, cher. | 别把这些帮派弄混了 亲 |
[11:22] | Estrellas here, 520 Mafia over there. | 狂星帮在这边 520帮在那边 |
[11:26] | Dr. Sweets! | 斯维斯博士 |
[11:27] | It is good to see you back. | 很高兴见到你回来 |
[11:28] | The FBI is always a brighter place with you in it. | 有你在永远都使联调局蓬荜生辉 |
[11:32] | Well, thank you. I appreciate it. I’m not actually back yet. | 谢谢 我很感谢 我其实还不是真的回来 |
[11:34] | I’m just here to help Booth out with a case. | 我只是来帮布斯解决这个案子 |
[11:36] | Then I didn’t mean what I said. | 那我刚才说的也不是真心话 |
[11:38] | I figured. So what’s the deal with all these boxes? | 我猜到了 这些箱子是怎么回事 |
[11:40] | I mean, it seems like a lot for one murder. | 这些对一桩谋杀案来说也太多了 |
[11:42] | This is a RICO case, cher. | 这是反犯罪组织侵蚀合法组织法的案子 |
[11:44] | We’re looking at a highly organized criminal enterprise. | 我们面对的是一个组织严密的犯罪集团 |
[11:47] | Estrellas Locos will kill to protect their turf. | 狂星帮为了地盘可以去杀人 |
[11:49] | Right now they’re in war with four other gangs. | 现在他们和其他四个帮派有冲突 |
[11:51] | – What gangs? – We got the Gold Brick Crew, right? | -什么帮 -我们有金砖帮 |
[11:53] | Hobart Park Kings, Wa Ching Council | 霍巴特公园王 华清会 |
[11:56] | and the 520 Mafia. | 还有520帮 |
[11:58] | Does Delcampo have any family | 德尔坎普除了帮派兄弟以外 |
[12:00] | aside from, you know, the gang? | 还有别的家人吗 |
[12:02] | – A live-in girlfriend. – I’d like to speak to her. | -一个同居女友 -我想和她谈谈 |
[12:04] | No, that’s a waste of time. She’s also Estrellas Locos. | 那是浪费时间 她也是狂星帮的 |
[12:06] | She’s not gonna tell us anything. | 她什么都不会说 |
[12:07] | We just have to wait this out until, | 我们只能等着 直到 |
[12:09] | you know, we get something solid. | 找到些确凿的证据 |
[12:10] | You wanted my help, right? | 你想让我帮你 对吧 |
[12:12] | I want to talk to her. | 我想和她谈谈 |
[12:14] | Sweets grew himself some cojones. | 小甜甜现在胆子见长啊 |
[12:17] | Yes, he did. | 是啊 他是胆大了 |
[12:29] | No tags from rival gangs. | 没有敌对帮派的标志 |
[12:31] | This whole neighborhood is Estrellas Locos. | 这整个社区都属于狂星帮 |
[12:33] | They’re not gonna be happy to see us down here. | 他们不会高兴见到我们来这里的 |
[12:38] | This place is a hotbed for illegal activity. | 这片区域就是犯罪的温床 |
[12:41] | Years of harassment, lack of employment, | 长期的骚乱 缺乏就业机会 |
[12:43] | no decent education– can you blame them? | 没有良好的教育 你能怨他们吗 |
[12:45] | When they start shooting people, I can blame them. | 他们开枪打人的时候 我就能怨他们了 |
[12:50] | Ya basta! Ah? Voy. | 别敲了 谁啊 来了 |
[12:52] | Federales. | 联邦探员 |
[12:53] | Necesitamos hablar con usted, por favor. | 我们需要跟你谈谈 请开下门 |
[12:55] | You speak Spanish, huh? | 你会说西班牙语啊 |
[12:56] | Yeah, I’ve been learning. | 是啊 我一直在学 |
[12:57] | You know, it helps at work. | 我工作中会用到 |
[12:58] | – Just be careful. – I know. | -要小心点 -我知道 |
[13:01] | Hola. | 你好 |
[13:02] | Es usted Maria Alvarado? | 你是玛利亚·阿尔瓦拉多吗 |
[13:04] | Your Spanish sucks. | 你的西班牙语糟透了 |
[13:05] | I know. Yeah. | 我知道 |
[13:06] | FBI, Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 联邦调查局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[13:07] | This here is my associate, Dr. Sweets. | 这是我的搭档 斯维斯博士 |
[13:09] | Good for you. | 不错嘛 |
[13:10] | We’re here to ask you about Jaime Delcampo. | 我们来找你谈谈杰米·德尔坎普的事情 |
[13:16] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识那个人 |
[13:17] | Well, your parole officer said that he lived here with you. | 你的假释官说你们住在一起 |
[13:20] | His body was found late last night. | 昨天深夜发现了他的尸体 |
[13:23] | – Thanks for letting me know. – Uh, excuse me. | -谢谢你们告诉我 -不好意思 |
[13:25] | You know, we could go downtown and do this if you want. | 你想要的话我们可以去联调局谈 |
[13:28] | We’re not gonna take you anywhere. | 你哪儿都不必去 |
[13:30] | Sweets… | 小甜甜 |
[13:32] | Look, we just want to make sure that you’re okay. | 我们只想确保你没事 |
[13:34] | All right, sometimes with a killing like this, | 有时候 这种有敌对帮派 |
[13:36] | when rival gangs are involved, | 参与的杀戮 |
[13:37] | it spills over onto innocent people. | 会波及到无辜的群众 |
[13:39] | If we knew who he might have had a disagreement with… | 如果能知道他跟谁有不和… |
[13:41] | – Disagreement? – Yeah. | -不和 -是啊 |
[13:42] | You know where you are, right? | 你们知道这是什么地方对吧 |
[13:43] | We got your back, Maria. | 我们护着你 玛丽亚 |
[13:46] | Those bruises on your face look recent. | 你脸上的瘀伤看来很新 |
[13:48] | You were in a fight? | 打架了吗 |
[13:50] | I fell. | 我摔倒了 |
[13:51] | You know, I do some work at Adams Community Center. | 我在亚当斯社区中心工作 |
[13:54] | – They could help you. – Good for them. | -他们能帮你 -真好 |
[13:56] | They’re harassing me. You see it? I done nothing. | 他们骚扰我 看到没 我什么都没做 |
[13:58] | No, no one is harassing anyone. | 没有 没人骚扰她 |
[13:59] | Everyone just relax, okay? Calm down. | 请放轻松好吗 冷静 |
[14:03] | – Who’s in there? – None of your business. Get lost. | -谁在家 -关你屁事 滚开 |
[14:05] | Déjenme en paz! Váyanse de mi casa! | 走开 离开我家[西语] |
[14:07] | Yo no sé nada, no he hecho nada! | 我什么都不知道 也什么都没干[西语] |
[14:08] | Solo vienen a molestar. | 就会跑来捣乱[西语] |
[14:09] | All right, everybody just relax. | 好的 大家放轻松 |
[14:10] | Calm down and go back inside your homes. | 冷静下来 各自回家吧 |
[14:12] | We’re sorry to have disturbed you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[14:14] | We’re just trying to keep this neighborhood safe. | 我们只想保证这附近的安全 |
[14:16] | We do that ourselves. | 我们自己来就行了 |
[14:17] | – Let’s go. – Come on. | -我们走吧 -快走 |
[14:22] | You gonna shoot a little boy now?! | 你要对一个小男孩开枪吗 |
[14:23] | – No, no, no, it’s okay. – Is that how you keep us safe? | -不 没事的 -这就叫保证安全吗 |
[14:25] | – You see what he did? – Everybody stay calm. | -你们都看到了吗 -请冷静 |
[14:27] | Okay, we’re gonna do this my way now, okay, Sweets? | 好了 交给我吧 小甜甜 |
[14:29] | It’s a big misunderstanding. Sorry, son, all right? | 这是个误会 抱歉孩子 |
[14:31] | No one’s gonna get hurt, okay? | 没人会受伤 好吗 |
[14:34] | Sorry about the misunderstanding. | 抱歉误解了 |
[14:36] | Just walk slowly, watch my back | 慢慢地走 替我留个神 |
[14:38] | and just walk back to the car calmly. | 冷静地走回车边 |
[14:40] | I’ve seen that boy at the Community Center. | 我在社区中心见过那个孩子 |
[14:41] | He’s a smart kid. | 他很聪明 |
[14:42] | He helps the others with their homework. | 他帮别人写作业 |
[14:44] | All right, let’s just save story time till later, okay? | 行了 这事等会再说吧 |
[14:53] | These are all out of order. | 这儿乱成一团了 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna have to put everything back | 我要把所有东西组装回去 |
[14:56] | in the car and start over. | 重新再来 |
[14:58] | Yeah, that’s not even kind of funny, okay? | 是啊 根本都不搞笑了好吧 |
[15:00] | I’d like to have more kids. | 我还想多要几个孩子呢 |
[15:01] | C-1 vertebra. | C1脊椎骨 |
[15:02] | A couple metatarsals… | 一对跖骨 |
[15:04] | This is metal; it’s not my domain. | 这个是金属 我不擅长这个 |
[15:06] | It’s probably part of the car. | 可能是汽车组件吧 |
[15:10] | It’s the post from an earring. | 这是耳钉的耳托 |
[15:13] | It could have been the victim’s. | 可能是受害人的 |
[15:14] | Like tattoos, jewelry and other adornments | 纹身 珠宝和其他装饰 |
[15:17] | on a gang member’s body denote rank and accomplishment. | 在帮派里通常代表等级和成就 |
[15:20] | Hodgins, we’re still missing part of his scapula, the talus, | 哈金斯 他的肩胛骨 距骨 |
[15:23] | the lumbar vertebrae, left acromion… | 腰椎 左肩峰还没被找到 |
[15:25] | Yeah, I’m working as fast as I can. | 是的 我尽快 |
[15:28] | We don’t have much time, man. | 我们时间不多了 伙计 |
[15:29] | Booth said that the tension in the neighborhood is high. | 布斯说那儿的气氛一触即发 |
[15:31] | Anthropologically, neighborhood gangs are | 从人类学角度讲 社区帮派是 |
[15:33] | just another warrior culture. | 侠勇文化的另一体现 |
[15:35] | When threatened, they respond as any nation-state would. | 他们在威胁下的反应跟任何民族国家一样 |
[15:37] | Even their graffiti is similar to what one would find | 甚至他们的涂鸦都跟 |
[15:40] | in an early Etruscan settlement. | 早期伊特鲁里亚人的相似 |
[15:42] | Except the Etruscans didn’t have assault rifles. | 只不过伊特鲁利亚人没有冲锋枪 |
[15:44] | Seems to be an indentation | C1脊椎骨的上表面 |
[15:46] | on the anterior surface of the C-1. | 好像有凹陷 |
[15:49] | – Could it be a heat fracture? – No. | -受热断裂吗 -不是 |
[15:51] | That is a crease. | 是道折痕 |
[15:52] | Something struck the vertebra. It might have been the axe. | 是椎骨受到击打留下的 可能是那把切肉刀 |
[15:57] | I found the earrings. | 找到耳环了 |
[16:07] | Maria Alvarado would rather put herself in danger | 玛利亚·阿尔瓦拉多宁可深陷险境 |
[16:09] | than help the police. | 也不愿配合警方 |
[16:10] | If she bypasses the gang and cooperates with us, | 如果她不经由帮派跟我们合作 |
[16:12] | she’d be the next victim. | 她可能会成为下个受害人 |
[16:13] | Maybe she got those bruises from Delcampo. | 她的伤可能是德尔坎普弄的 |
[16:15] | Maybe she’s the one who killed him. | 说不定她就是凶手 |
[16:16] | No, men call the shots in a gang. | 不 帮派里男人做主 |
[16:17] | Women tend to facilitate the murders; | 女人只管为谋杀做准备工作 |
[16:19] | they procure weapons, they lure prey. | 采购武器 引诱目标 |
[16:21] | There are five additional, | 又有五个 |
[16:23] | unsolved murders that we know of | 由谋杀杰米·德尔坎普的那把枪 |
[16:24] | tied to the gun that killed Jaime Delcampo. | 犯下的未破的谋杀案 |
[16:27] | I didn’t think you had a murder weapon. | 你还没找到凶器吧 |
[16:28] | The ballistics report just came in for the bullet | 哈金斯在车上发现的子弹 |
[16:31] | Hodgins recovered from the car. | 弹道报告刚刚出来 |
[16:32] | It was fired from the same Rossi snub-nose .38 | 它是从同一把用于其他帮派火拼的 |
[16:35] | used in these other gang hits. | 罗西狮鼻点38打出来的 |
[16:37] | – My guess is it’s definitely a library gun. – Library gun? | -肯定是一把藏枪 -藏枪 |
[16:40] | Yeah, a gang keeps an arsenal of unregistered guns | 对 帮派都有一间储存未注册枪支的枪械库 |
[16:42] | and loans them to gang members. | 再发放给帮派成员 |
[16:44] | It’s a defense attorney’s dream. | 这是辩护律师的美梦啊 |
[16:46] | The more killings on each gun, | 每把枪杀的人越多 |
[16:47] | the more muddled the evidence chain. | 证据链就越混乱 |
[16:49] | Tell you what– we find that library gun, | 我们去找到那支藏枪 |
[16:50] | we do some serious damage to that gang. | 狠狠打击一下那个帮派 |
[16:52] | Now, of all of these, the only gang | 目前为止 唯一 |
[16:54] | that was not shot by that gun was the 520 Mafia. | 没受到枪击的帮派是520帮 |
[16:57] | The war chief of the 520s is Curtis Martin. | 他们的头目是柯蒂斯·马丁 |
[17:00] | Maybe you can ask him for a library card. | 说不定找他能搞到枪械库通行证 |
[17:05] | I checked the C-1. | 我检查了C1脊椎骨 |
[17:06] | The indentations that you found | 你发现的凹痕 |
[17:07] | were not caused by the fire or the axe. | 并非火或那把刀造成 |
[17:09] | But look at this. | 看这个 |
[17:10] | The staining on the fracturing. | 断裂面的血迹 |
[17:12] | Why would it show up on an X-ray? | 它为什么会在X光下显现出来 |
[17:14] | It’s lead. That’s the only substance that appears | 是铅 这是唯一能在X光下 |
[17:16] | like this on an X-ray. | 出现的物质 |
[17:17] | This crease was caused by a bullet. | 这是子弹造成的 |
[17:20] | I originally attributed this nick on the anterior aspect | 我原以为枕骨大孔前方的 |
[17:23] | of the foramen magnum to heat fracturing. | 缺口是受热引起的 |
[17:26] | But look. | 看 |
[17:27] | When the skull and the cervical vertebrae are properly aligned, | 把头颅跟颈椎对齐 |
[17:30] | it appears to be the trajectory of a second bullet. | 这里是第二处子弹轨迹 |
[17:32] | He was shot twice: once in the throat, | 他中了两枪 喉部一枪 |
[17:35] | once in the side of the head. | 头部一枪 |
[17:36] | Which means we have two entry wounds with no exits. | 两处有进无出的子弹伤口 |
[17:39] | That’s impossible. | 不可能的 |
[17:48] | They’re involved in drugs, | 他们涉嫌毒品交易 |
[17:49] | murder for hire, gun sales. | 受雇杀人 买卖枪支 |
[17:52] | I mean, 520 Mafia is a full-service gang. | 我是说520帮的罪行涉及方方面面 |
[17:55] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定没问题 |
[17:56] | You mean what happened back with the Estrellas Locos? | 你是说狂星帮那儿发生的事吗 |
[17:58] | – Yeah, I was nervous, but… – No, no, no, no. | -是啊 我挺紧张 -不不 不是 |
[17:59] | Not that, Sweets, all right? | 不是的 斯维斯 |
[18:01] | You know, the whole Pelant incident. | 我是指普朗特的事 |
[18:02] | I know you don’t want to talk about it, but… | 我知道你不想说这个 但是 |
[18:04] | Because there’s not much to talk about. | 没什么好说的 |
[18:07] | – Well, you ran away, Sweets. – No, I didn’t. | -你逃避问题了 小甜甜 -我没有 |
[18:09] | – I went across town for a while to do something else. – Right. | -我去城市的另一边做一段时间别的事 -是吗 |
[18:12] | You went across town so you didn’t have | 你离开这里好逃避 |
[18:14] | to deal with feeling responsible for what Pelant did. | 免得觉得为普朗特的行为内疚 |
[18:16] | I’m dealing with it. | 我没逃避好吗 |
[18:19] | You know, in the Rangers, as a sniper, | 在突击队里当狙击手的时候 |
[18:21] | if you didn’t confront what you did, | 如果你无法接受自己的所作所为 |
[18:23] | understand it, it would follow you, you know, own you. | 无法理解 这种痛苦就会伴随你侵蚀你一生 |
[18:26] | Maybe you should talk to someone. | 你该找个人聊聊 |
[18:28] | The guy who hates talking to shrinks is telling me | 一个最恨跟心理医生说话的人 |
[18:30] | to talk to a shrink. That’s funny. | 竟然劝我去找心理医生 太搞笑了吧 |
[18:31] | Look, I am just saying, all right, | 我只是说说好吧 |
[18:32] | if this was the other way around… | 这也是个办法啊 |
[18:34] | I’d really like to just focus on the case, all right? | 能把精力集中到这案子上吗 |
[18:36] | ‘Cause we’re about to confront a murdering drug dealer. | 我们就要直面贩毒谋杀犯了 |
[18:38] | It’s probably best not to focus on personal issues right now. | 最好别把注意力放在私人问题上 |
[18:42] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[18:44] | Cool. | 很好 |
[18:51] | Gang units think the 520s are behind | 帮派犯罪调查小组认为520今年 |
[18:53] | at least 18 murders this year. | 至少背上18条人命了 |
[18:55] | Curtis Martin is their warlord. | 柯蒂斯·马丁是他们的头目 |
[18:58] | – Didn’t think it was gonna get this… – Intense. | -没想到会这么 -紧张 |
[19:00] | You sure you’re still up for this? | 你确定还能行吗 |
[19:01] | – Yeah, I said I’d help. – Right. | -当然 我说了会帮忙的 -好吧 |
[19:07] | I see you’re a cop. What are you? | 看你就是个条子 那你呢 |
[19:09] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 我是联调局特工瑟雷·布斯 |
[19:11] | This here is my associate, Dr. Sweets. | 这是我同事 斯维斯博士 |
[19:13] | We’re here about Jaime Delcampo. | 我们是为了杰米·德尔坎普的事来的 |
[19:15] | Why, he kill someone? | 怎么 他杀人了吗 |
[19:16] | – He was murdered last night. – Damn. | -昨晚他被谋杀了 -该死 |
[19:18] | I was wondering why it was such a beautiful day. | 难怪今天天气这么好 |
[19:20] | Based on your admitted antipathy to Delcampo, | 因为你跟德尔坎普一直不和 |
[19:22] | you’re our most likely suspect, Mr. Martin. | 所以你基本上是头号嫌疑人 马丁先生 |
[19:24] | Mr. Martin? | 马丁先生 |
[19:26] | I like that. I would have loved to see | 这称呼不错 我虽然喜欢看 |
[19:28] | the life leave those eyes, but it wasn’t me. | 生命从眼中流逝 不过我没杀他 |
[19:30] | Where were you between the hours of 2:00 | 昨晚凌晨两点到四点间 |
[19:32] | and 4:00 a.m. last night? | 你在哪儿 |
[19:33] | Giving my lady a ride, man. | 跟我的女人玩啊 |
[19:38] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[19:54] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[19:57] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[19:58] | Let’s go. Put your hands on the door. Let’s go. | 来吧 手放在门上 来吧 |
[20:01] | Turn around. Spread the legs. | 转过身去 叉开腿 |
[20:02] | – Sweets, you okay? – Yeah. | -小甜甜你没事吧 -没事 |
[20:03] | Cuff this guy. | 铐上他 |
[20:18] | Estrellas Locos, two of them. | 是狂星帮的两个成员 |
[20:20] | This was retaliation for Delcampo. | 他们这是为德尔坎普复仇来了 |
[20:34] | Well, the Estrellas think | 狂星帮觉得 |
[20:35] | that Curtis Martin killed Delcampo, okay? | 是柯蒂斯·马丁杀了德尔坎普 |
[20:37] | The drive-by was a payback. | 这个行车杀人事件是在报仇 |
[20:38] | Booth, can you just put the case aside for a minute? | 布斯 你能不能暂时别想案子的事 |
[20:42] | You were shot at. | 有人向你开枪啊 |
[20:44] | I get shot at my whole life. | 我这一生都在枪林弹雨中度过 |
[20:45] | No, that’s not why I’m upset. | 不 那不是我不爽的原因 |
[20:47] | I had to hear about it from Cam. | 我竟然是从凯那里知道这个消息的 |
[20:52] | Well, you know, I had to bring him in, | 好吧 我这不是得先把他拷起来 |
[20:53] | you know, file the report. | 然后还要填写报告嘛 |
[20:54] | There was a lot going on. | 有一堆事要做 |
[20:54] | A call. One call. | 一个电话 只要一个电话就可以了 |
[20:57] | One minute. | 就一分钟 |
[21:00] | Right. You know what, you’re absolutely right. | 没错 你知道吗 你说得太对了 |
[21:01] | I’m sorry. You should have heard that from me. | 对不起 我应该亲自告诉你的 |
[21:02] | Okay, let’s make a pact, okay? | 我们作个约定吧 好吗 |
[21:03] | From now on, whoever gets shot at | 从现在起 不管是谁中枪了 |
[21:05] | has to tell the other one right away. | 都得立刻跟对方汇报 |
[21:07] | Okay. Unless one of us is already dead. | 好吧 除非我们中有一人已经死了 |
[21:11] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:13] | I heard that Sweets knew the son of the Estrella woman. | 我听说斯维斯认识那个狂星帮女人的儿子 |
[21:17] | Yeah. He thinks he’s a really good kid. | 是啊 他觉得他是个好孩子呢 |
[21:20] | The pressure to join a gang, | 加入黑帮这件事 |
[21:21] | especially if his mother is a member, | 特别是当他母亲也是其中一员时 |
[21:24] | will be overwhelming. | 对他来说一定压力很大 |
[21:26] | Well, Sweets think that, with a little guidance, | 小甜甜觉得 只要有人稍微点拨一下 |
[21:28] | I mean, kids like him can escape. | 像他这样的小孩就会逃离组织了 |
[21:30] | That’s like thinking that a young Spartan male | 那就好比想象一个年轻的斯巴达男性 |
[21:32] | could have refused to join the army. | 会拒绝加入军队 |
[21:34] | I’m sure they did. | 我想他们一定能拒绝的 |
[21:35] | Yes, and those who did | 是啊 那些拒绝加入军队的人 |
[21:37] | were killed as an example of cowardice. | 都是被当作懦弱的典型而被杀死了 |
[21:38] | All right, look, let’s just give Sweets a break, okay? | 好吧 我们还是让小甜甜休息一下吧 |
[21:40] | He’s trying to make a difference. | 他想努力做些改变 |
[21:45] | Oh, okay, they processed Martin. | 好了 他们审核完马丁了 |
[21:46] | They’re waiting for me to come in. Look… | 现在大家正在等我进去 听着… |
[21:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:53] | That’s good. | 没事的 |
[22:00] | Right. | 好 |
[22:08] | This is crap, man. I saved your life. | 搞什么名堂 我可是救了你的命 |
[22:09] | Yeah, that’s one way to spin it. | 你这个角度还真独特 |
[22:11] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:12] | Well, how else you see it? | 那你的角度是什么 |
[22:13] | From my seat, you killed two men | 在我看来 你用一把 |
[22:16] | with an unlicensed automatic weapon. | 没有执照的自动手枪杀了两个人 |
[22:18] | A soldier like you with an 18-page rap sheet? | 像你这种刑事犯登记表有十八页的懒汉 |
[22:21] | That’s 15 to life | 我都不用准备 |
[22:22] | before I even prepare my case. | 就可以让你判十五年到终身监禁 |
[22:24] | We know the drive-by was a payback | 我们知道行车杀人是报复 |
[22:26] | because the 520s killed Delcampo. | 因为520的人杀了德尔坎普 |
[22:28] | No, you got it wrong. | 不 你搞错了 |
[22:29] | – We don’t want any war, man. – Right? | -我们并不想挑起战争 -这样哦 |
[22:31] | Tell you what, you give us the gun that was used, | 我跟你说 只要你把那把用过的枪给我 |
[22:33] | and maybe I’ll have this lovely lady here | 也许我可以让这位可爱的女士 |
[22:36] | cut you a deal. | 跟你做个好的交易 |
[22:37] | Look, I told y’all everything I know. | 我已经把我知道的都告诉你了 |
[22:39] | Let’s go, Booth. | 走吧 布斯 |
[22:40] | I’ll buy you some pie. | 我请你吃派去 |
[22:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:44] | Look, I heard one of the Estrellas | 我听说有个狂星帮的人 |
[22:46] | was talking to the cops. | 跟警察有过交谈 |
[22:47] | – Who was it? – Look, I don’t know. | -是谁 -我不知道 |
[22:49] | You know, maybe that’s what got your boy killed. | 说不定那就是你们那个男孩被杀的原因 |
[22:51] | Maybe he was cooperating and someone found out. | 也许是因为他跟警察合作的事被发现了 |
[22:55] | Mr. Bray found a second bullet wound | 布雷先生找到了第二枚子弹伤口 |
[22:57] | that I can’t explain. | 我没法解释这一点 |
[22:59] | What’s so confusing about that? | 这有什么无法解释的 |
[23:00] | It suggests two entrance wounds | 这说明有两枚射入伤 |
[23:02] | but no exits. | 却没有出口伤 |
[23:03] | Ballistics confirmed that the bullet | 弹道专家确认了哈金斯 |
[23:05] | Hodgins found in the car | 从车里找到的那枚子弹 |
[23:06] | caused the wound to the victim’s skull, | 造成了受害人颅骨的伤口 |
[23:08] | so it had to get out of there somehow. | 所以它肯定得从某个地方出去 |
[23:09] | I concur. There has to be an explanation. | 我同意 总得有个解释 |
[23:12] | So Delcampo was shot twice? | 所以德尔坎普被击中两次 |
[23:14] | Two entry wounds, yes. | 有两处射入伤 没错 |
[23:16] | But no exit wounds. | 但却没有出口伤 |
[23:17] | But the bullet Hodgins retrieved | 但哈金斯取出的那枚子弹 |
[23:18] | was definitely one of the slugs that killed him. | 肯定是置他死地的一个原因 |
[23:20] | Yes, but we have no idea how it left his body. | 是啊 但我们不知道它怎么离开他身体 |
[23:23] | Angela scanned the bullet and the skull | 安吉拉扫描了子弹和颅骨 |
[23:25] | to try to re-create what might have happened. | 试图重现当时可能发生的事 |
[23:29] | So let me walk you through what I have so far. | 我给你们看看我的进展 |
[23:32] | Bullet number one enters the head | 一号子弹从他的头颅右顶骨 |
[23:34] | at the right parietal. | 进入他的身体 |
[23:39] | Which shows that the bullet | 这说明那枚子弹 |
[23:41] | should have remained inside the skull. | 应该仍旧遗留在颅骨之内 |
[23:42] | But we found no bullet in the skull. | 但我们在颅骨内并未发现子弹 |
[23:44] | What about the second bullet? | 那第二枚子弹呢 |
[23:49] | That should have stayed inside the skull, too. | 第二枚也应该遗留在颅骨里的 |
[23:51] | The damage to the foramen magnum would have been more pronounced | 如果是直接受到创伤 枕骨大孔上的伤痕 |
[23:54] | if it were a direct hit. | 本来应该更显著一些的 |
[23:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:02] | Your animations are accurate, but not the results. | 你的图像模拟很精确 但结果却不对 |
[24:05] | Fire bullet number two again, but this time, | 让二号子弹再射一次 不过这次 |
[24:07] | stop it just before it makes contact with the C-1. | 在它撞上C-1脊椎骨之前就停住 |
[24:12] | Now, when the bullet strikes the C-1, | 现在 子弹一撞上C-1脊椎骨 |
[24:14] | send it into yaw. | 就会偏离轨迹 |
[24:16] | Would it do that? | 真的会这样吗 |
[24:17] | Yes. Newton’s First Law of Motion. | 是啊 牛顿运动第一定律 |
[24:20] | A body in motion stays in motion | 一个运动中的物体会保持其运动状态 |
[24:22] | unless acted upon by an outside force. | 直到它收到外力的作用 |
[24:24] | In this case, the C-1. | 在这里 就是C-1 |
[24:25] | Also, adjust for the resistance | 还有 由于大脑的胶质性有阻力 |
[24:28] | of the gelatinous nature of the brain. | 所以也需要进行调整 |
[24:37] | The bullet made a hard left. | 子弹大角度向左偏离 |
[24:38] | There was only one shot, one bullet. | 所以只有一枪 一枚子弹 |
[24:40] | But isn’t that an entry wound? | 那个难道不是射入伤吗 |
[24:42] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[24:43] | The bullet exited the skull laterally, | 那枚子弹从边侧离开颅骨 |
[24:46] | which caused the beveling to bow inward like an entry wound. | 使得弯曲斜角向内 看起来就像射入伤 |
[24:49] | So he was shot from the front. | 所以他是从正面被击中的 |
[24:51] | We thought this was a gang execution, | 我们以为这是黑帮杀人 |
[24:53] | – but it wasn’t. – I agree. | -结果原来不是啊 -我同意 |
[24:54] | The shooter was in front of Delcampo and below. | 开枪者正对德尔坎普 比他低一些 |
[24:57] | On the ground? | 是从地上射出的吗 |
[24:58] | Seems like someone fought with Delcampo | 看起来先有人跟德尔坎普打了一架 |
[25:00] | before they shot him. | 然后他们才杀了他的 |
[25:05] | We know Delcampo was the sixth victim killed with that gun. | 我们知道德尔坎普是那把枪的第六个受害者 |
[25:08] | But the timing doesn’t make any sense. | 但这时间上却说不通 |
[25:10] | There has to be commonality between the victims. | 这些受害人肯定有什么共同点 |
[25:12] | There is. They were all gang members. | 有啊 他们都是黑帮成员 |
[25:14] | Look, Delcampo was the only Estrellas Locos | 德尔坎普是唯一一个被那把枪杀死的 |
[25:16] | that was on the gun, right? | 狂星帮成员 对吧 |
[25:17] | What are you thinking? | 你想说什么 |
[25:18] | Well, the tools that Delcampo used | 德尔坎普用来处理尸体的工具 |
[25:21] | to dispose of bodies were in his car. | 就在他的车里 |
[25:22] | What if he was on his way home from a… a hit? | 万一他其实是刚…杀了人回来呢 |
[25:25] | Hodgins did find remnants of cinder blocks | 哈金斯确实找到了足够打死一个人的 |
[25:28] | to weigh down a body. | 煤渣块的残留物 |
[25:29] | But if he used the library gun, | 但要是他真用的是那把轮流枪 |
[25:31] | he would have to return it to someone. | 那他就会把它还给某个人 |
[25:32] | And maybe that someone, you know, shot him, killed him. | 那么也许就是这个某个人把他枪杀了 |
[25:35] | That makes sense. He wouldn’t be expecting it. | 这就说得通了 他肯定没料到会这样 |
[25:37] | So the gun belongs to the Estrellas Locos? | 所以枪是狂星帮的 |
[25:40] | He must have committed | 他肯定是承认了 |
[25:41] | an offense against the gang. | 某项针对他们帮派的指控 |
[25:42] | They handle their disputes internally. | 这种争端肯定也是他们内部解决的 |
[25:43] | Martin was right. | 马丁说得对 |
[25:44] | Someone saw the Butcher talk to the cops. | 有人看到屠夫跟警察谈话了 |
[25:47] | But why wasn’t he killed execution style? | 但他的死法为什么不是黑帮处决的形式呢 |
[25:49] | That’s how the gang sends a message | 黑帮总是用这样的方式 |
[25:50] | to anyone else thinking of talking. | 来警告其他想要告密的人 |
[25:52] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 现在这样说不通 |
[25:53] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[25:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:57] | Right. | 好的 |
[25:58] | A seventh victim was found. | 发现了第七名受害人 |
[25:59] | Shot with the same gun. | 也是被同一把枪杀死的 |
[26:11] | Adrianna Garcia, Hispanic. | 安德丽娜·加西亚 西班牙后裔 |
[26:13] | 22 years old, female. | 二十二岁 女性 |
[26:16] | According to the police report, | 根据警方报告 |
[26:17] | she was discovered at the base of a concrete pour. | 她是在一个混凝土灌注模的底部被发现的 |
[26:20] | Coroner fixed time of death at two days ago. | 验尸官断定死亡时间是两天以前 |
[26:22] | Approximately the same time | 大约正是德尔坎普被杀的 |
[26:24] | that Delcampo was killed. | 同一时间死的 |
[26:26] | It was El Carnicero’s M.O. to leave | 将受害人分尸并丢弃在不同地方 |
[26:28] | his victims’ body parts in different places. | 是屠夫的惯用做法 |
[26:30] | Hey, those earrings Hodgins found– | 哈金斯找到的那对耳环 |
[26:33] | looks like they belonged to her. | 看起来是她的 |
[26:34] | They were ripped from her ears. | 它们是从她耳朵上被扯下来的 |
[26:36] | Isn’t it common in warrior cultures | 从杀戮中取走一些纪念品 |
[26:38] | for them to take a trophy from their kill? | 在武士文化中不是很常见吗 |
[26:40] | It signifies the spoils of war. | 这代表战利品 |
[26:42] | Oh, that’s very romantic. | 这种说法倒是很浪漫 |
[26:44] | But I’m thinking this guy was just a lowlife | 但我觉得这人只是个底层老百姓 |
[26:46] | who saw a chance to make a few extra bucks. | 刚好遇到一个赚外快的机会而已 |
[26:48] | It is so much worse when they have a face. | 这些人有脸真是太糟了 |
[26:53] | Okay, I take that back. | 好吧 我收回 |
[26:54] | That is actually much worse. | 这样其实才更糟 |
[26:56] | Laceration and cavitation | 裂伤和空洞 |
[26:58] | definitely point to a bullet piercing the brain. | 绝对是子弹穿过大脑造成的 |
[27:01] | Well, it entered through the parietal. | 它是从头骨射入的 |
[27:03] | Textbook gang hit, | 典型的帮派射击方式 |
[27:04] | like the rest of his victims. | 和其他被他杀害的受害者一样 |
[27:05] | Well, except Delcampo. | 除了德尔坎普之外 |
[27:08] | These kerf marks were made by a heavy blade. | 这些切痕是由很锋利的刀片造成的 |
[27:10] | And it took multiple strikes to detach the head. | 而且是用了很多次才把头切下来的 |
[27:13] | Once the skull is defleshed, | 等头骨上的肉清理干净后 |
[27:15] | we can compare his axe to these injuries to determine | 我们就可以把伤痕和斧头进行对比 |
[27:18] | if Delcampo did this. | 看是不是德尔坎普干的了 |
[27:20] | Well, it won’t take long. | 不会用很久 |
[27:21] | The M.E. did most of the heavy lifting. | 验尸官已经完成了最难的部分 |
[28:05] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[28:08] | Now let’s look at those hack marks. | 现在我们再看看这些砍痕 |
[28:11] | Adrianna Garcia was brought in 12 times– | 安德丽娜·加西亚进出监狱12次 |
[28:14] | shoplifting, | 店铺行窃 |
[28:15] | drug trafficking, | 毒品走私 |
[28:16] | trafficking in counterfeit merchandise, | 仿冒品走私 |
[28:18] | disorderly conduct. | 扰乱社会治安 |
[28:20] | High achiever. | 是个惯犯了 |
[28:20] | Well, great. PD finally got back to me. | 太好了 警局终于回复我了 |
[28:22] | Adrianna Garcia, she was the informant. | 安德丽娜·加西亚是个线人 |
[28:24] | Turns out she was also sleeping with Delcampo. | 事实证明她一直和德尔坎普有染 |
[28:26] | Well, that wouldn’t matter to Maria. | 玛丽亚不会介意 |
[28:28] | Being faithful isn’t part of the deal. | 他们可没说要彼此忠诚 |
[28:29] | I agree. | 这点我同意 |
[28:30] | But she would care | 但是她会介意 |
[28:31] | that an Estrellas was talking to the cops. | 一名狂星帮和警察通信 |
[28:35] | – Booth. – The victim’s right zygomatic was also fractured. | -布斯 请讲 -受害者的右侧颧骨也有裂痕 |
[28:39] | It matches the fracturing we found | 和我们在德尔坎普左侧膝盖上发现的裂痕 |
[28:41] | on Delcampo’s left patella. | 正好相符 |
[28:43] | You understand what that means? | 你知道这代表什么吗 |
[28:45] | It means they struggled, | 这说明他们扭打过 |
[28:45] | and Delcampo kneed her in the face, | 德尔坎普用膝盖压在她脸上 |
[28:47] | hard enough to fracture his kneecap. | 力度大到顶碎他自己的膝盖骨 |
[28:49] | That tracks. | 有道理 |
[28:50] | After Delcampo kills Adrianna, | 德尔坎普杀死安德丽娜后 |
[28:52] | he has to return the gun to the library. | 把枪还回了武器库 |
[28:54] | To Maria. | 给了玛丽亚 |
[28:55] | I think she did care that he cheated on her. | 我觉得她确实介意他背叛她的这件事 |
[28:57] | It didn’t look like a hit because it wasn’t. | 看着不像是黑帮的刺杀 是因为根本就不是 |
[29:01] | It was revenge. | 这是报仇 |
[29:09] | So which was worse for you, Maria? | 玛丽亚 你觉得哪件事更糟糕 |
[29:11] | Finding out that Adrianna was an informant, | 发现安德丽娜是个线人 |
[29:13] | or that she was sleeping with your man? | 还是她和你的男人有染这件事 |
[29:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:17] | Things worked out pretty good for you. | 对你来说这结果挺不错的 |
[29:19] | You were able to get rid of both of them, | 你这下可以同时摆脱掉这两个人的 |
[29:20] | so how’d it go down? | 怎么变成这样了 |
[29:22] | You shouldn’t bother me like this. | 你不应该这么招惹我 |
[29:24] | I’m grieving for a loved one. | 我正在哀悼我爱过的人 |
[29:29] | I know how it happened. | 我知道是怎么一回事 |
[29:30] | He came back with the gun, | 他拿着枪回来 |
[29:31] | you know it was traceable. | 你知道这是登记过的 |
[29:32] | So you taught him a lesson. | 所以你给了他点教训 |
[29:34] | And you put it back in the library. | 然后把枪放回了武器库 |
[29:36] | If you could prove any of that, you wouldn’t be asking me questions. | 要是你有证据的话 就不会在这问我问题了 |
[29:38] | We’re gonna find the gun. | 我们会找到那把枪的 |
[29:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:41] | You know, the longer this goes on, the worse it is for you. | 这件事拖的越久 对你越没好处 |
[29:43] | You think I ain’t wasted time talking to the cops before? | 你以为我以前没有和警察浪费过时间吗 |
[29:46] | I got my shows recording. | 我把要看的节目都录下来了 |
[29:48] | I ain’t missing nothing being here. | 不会因为在这而错过任何好戏 |
[29:56] | This is gonna be a long night. | 今晚可不会好过 |
[29:58] | We couldn’t find any hard evidence | 我们找不到任何真凭实据 |
[29:59] | that links Maria to the crime. | 能把玛丽亚与罪行联系起来 |
[30:01] | So it’s up to Booth. | 那么就看布斯的了 |
[30:03] | This is not Maria’s first time at the prom. | 玛丽亚可不是第一次经历这种事 |
[30:05] | She’s going to try and outlast him. | 她一定会竭尽全力拖垮布斯的 |
[30:06] | Booth must have expected that. | 布斯一定已经知道会这样了 |
[30:07] | He knows that she can’t outlast him. | 他知道她没法拖垮他 |
[30:09] | I’m going to get the crime scene photos of Delcampo. | 我去拿德尔坎普的罪案现场照 |
[30:11] | That’s a good idea. | 这个主意好 |
[30:13] | See how it affects her. | 看看会对她有什么影响 |
[30:14] | Put her on her heels. | 把她逼到墙角里 |
[30:15] | Sweets? | 斯维斯 |
[30:16] | It means a lot to Booth | 你能回来帮忙 |
[30:17] | that you came back to help. | 对布斯来说意义重大 |
[30:19] | What are friends for, right? | 这是朋友该做的 不是吗 |
[30:20] | You know, no one blames you for what happened with Pelant. | 你知道的 普朗特那件事 没人责怪你 |
[30:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:25] | But you blame yourself. | 但是你却责怪自己 |
[30:28] | I’m gonna get the photos. | 我去拿照片了 |
[30:47] | So, your mom might be here a while. | 你妈妈可能会在这里呆上一阵了 |
[30:49] | Someone from Child Services is going to make sure you’re taken care of. | 儿童服务会的人会来照顾你 |
[30:54] | I know how it goes. | 我知道接下来会怎样 |
[30:55] | I’ve been through this before. | 我以前经历过 |
[30:57] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[30:59] | Can I get you something while you wait? | 在你等的这段时间需要点什么吗 |
[31:00] | Um… soda, chips, sandwich? | 苏打水 薯片 三明治 |
[31:03] | No. | 不用了 |
[31:06] | Something to eat, I guess. I don’t care what. | 能吃的就行 是什么无所谓 |
[31:09] | What is that? You doing homework? | 那个是什么 在做作业吗 |
[31:11] | No, it’s an astronomy book. | 不是 这是有关天文学的书 |
[31:13] | You like astronomy? | 你喜欢天文学 |
[31:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:16] | Every time they look, the universe gets bigger. | 他们每次观测 宇宙都变得更广阔了 |
[31:21] | You know, we have, uh, mentors at the Community Center | 知道吗 我们的社区活动中心 |
[31:24] | for kids with special interests. | 专门为有特殊兴趣的孩子提供导师 |
[31:26] | I could probably even find an astronomer | 我也许可以在杰斐逊实验室里 |
[31:28] | at the Jeffersonian you could talk to. | 找到天文学家来和你交流一下 |
[31:29] | My mother said I can’t go back to the Center. | 我妈妈说我不能再去中心了 |
[31:31] | Not after you came to the house. | 在你们去过我家之后 |
[31:34] | No. | 是不能了 |
[31:36] | I shouldn’t be talking to you. | 我不该和你说话 |
[31:37] | And I’m not hungry anymore. | 而且我也不饿了 |
[31:39] | I don’t need anything. | 我什么都不需要 |
[31:43] | The boy knows something. | 那个孩子知道些什么 |
[31:44] | Yeah, that his mama and everybody she knows is evil. | 他知道他妈妈和她认识的人都是恶魔 |
[31:48] | He might know his mother killed Delcampo. | 他也许知道他妈妈杀害德尔坎普的事 |
[31:50] | And if she’s the librarian, | 而且如果她是武器库管理员的话 |
[31:51] | he might know where the gun is hidden. | 他也许会知道枪藏在哪里 |
[31:52] | Sweets, he’s not going to rat his mother out. | 小甜甜 他不会出卖他的妈妈的 |
[31:54] | And, anthropologically, | 而且 从人类学角度分析 |
[31:55] | he’s been conditioned to hold the gang | 他会更注重于保护帮派 |
[31:57] | even above his own family. | 而不是他自己的家庭 |
[31:58] | He’s not gonna talk about any of this. | 他是不会说什么的 |
[32:00] | With all due respect to anthropology, | 我很尊重人类学 恕我直言 |
[32:02] | he started to open up to me. | 他已经有点对我敞开心扉了 |
[32:03] | He wanted to talk, but then, | 他想说出来 但是后来 |
[32:04] | as soon as he felt vulnerable, | 当他觉得受到伤害时 |
[32:06] | he got scared and closed up. | 他害怕了 就什么都不说了 |
[32:07] | That’s great and everything, Sweets, | 你做得很好 小甜甜 |
[32:08] | but legally, you can’t talk to him. | 但是法律上讲 你不能和他说话 |
[32:10] | Why? When Child Protective Services gets here, | 为什么 等儿童保护服务会的人来了 |
[32:12] | he’ll be allowed to talk to me, | 他就可以和我说话了 |
[32:14] | as long as he has an advocate there, right? | 只要他有辩护人陪着就可以了 不是吗 |
[32:15] | Sorry, cher, | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[32:16] | Child Protective Services can’t do anything. | 儿童保护服务会什么也做不了 |
[32:18] | His mother hasn’t been charged. | 他妈妈没收到指控 |
[32:20] | If you want to talk to him, | 要是你想和他说话 |
[32:21] | Maria has to be there with you. | 玛丽亚必须要在场 |
[32:23] | He’s not gonna send his mother to jail. | 他不会把他妈妈送进监狱的 |
[32:26] | I still want to try. | 我还是想试试 |
[32:26] | I don’t care if she’s there. | 我不在乎她是否在场 |
[32:38] | I should go in alone. | 我应该一个人进去 |
[32:38] | What? Nuh-uh, no. That’s-that’s my room, | 什么 不 不 那是我的地盘 |
[32:40] | my interrogation, end of story. | 我的审问 就这样 |
[32:42] | So your ego is more important than catching a killer? | 难道你的自负比抓住凶手还重要吗 |
[32:44] | Whoa, we’re not gonna play that game right now, okay? | 我才不会上你的当呢 知道吗 |
[32:46] | What’d you bring me back here for? | 你让我回来是为了什么 |
[32:47] | Just to hang out? | 就为了一起聚聚 |
[32:49] | You said it was for my insight. | 你说过你需要我的洞察力 |
[32:50] | – Yeah? – Here it is. | -没错 -这就是了 |
[32:52] | That kid dreams of a better life. | 那个孩子想要更好的生活 |
[32:54] | He dreams of getting out. | 他想要离开那里 |
[32:56] | That’s why he goes to the Center. | 这就是为什么他去了中心 |
[32:57] | I’m a part of that. You aren’t. | 我是那得一员 你却不是 |
[32:59] | If you go in there, you can kiss the gun good-bye, | 你要是进去 就可以和你的枪说拜拜了 |
[33:01] | you can kiss the whole damn case good-bye. | 还有这整个案子 |
[33:03] | And someplace, you know that. | 而且某种程度上 你知道会这样 |
[33:07] | I’ll be watching, okay? | 我会看着你们的 好吗 |
[33:09] | And if I feel you’re compromising anything… | 要是你让我觉得你透露任何事情 |
[33:11] | – I won’t. – Great. | -我不会的 -那最好了 |
[33:12] | I’ll make that call, Sweets. | 我来决定 小甜甜 |
[33:15] | Fair enough. | 没问题 |
[33:25] | – You left him on his own? – Yeah. | -你让他一个人进去了 -是的 |
[33:26] | I don’t often agree with Sweets, | 我不经常站在斯维斯那边 |
[33:28] | but a symbol of authority, the oppressor as you’d be seen, | 但作为权威的象征 你会被看做压迫者 |
[33:32] | would not be helpful in there. | 进去也不会带来什么帮助 |
[33:34] | Do you know what Sweets has planned? | 你知道斯维斯有什么计划吗 |
[33:36] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[33:40] | – Sí mamá – My Spanish might suck, | -是 妈妈 -我西班牙语也许很差 |
[33:42] | but it’s good enough to understand that. | 但还是能听懂刚才你们说的 |
[33:51] | Look, I wanted Javier to join us | 我希望哈维尔能加入我们 |
[33:54] | because what happens to you | 因为你身上发生的事 |
[33:55] | could affect his life for a very long time. | 可能会给他的生活带来很长时间的影响 |
[33:57] | Even if you send me away, he’s got family. | 即使你把我送走 他还有家人 |
[33:59] | He’ll be fine. Right, Javier? | 他会平安无事的 对吗 哈维尔 |
[34:02] | You mean the Estrellas? That’s his family? | 你说狂星帮 是他的家人 |
[34:03] | You think we got anyone else to count on? | 你觉得我们还能指望谁 |
[34:05] | We’re gonna call you up at that community place | 我们去中心找到你 |
[34:07] | so we can finger-paint ? | 是为了找你画手指画 |
[34:09] | We know Jaime killed Adrianna. | 我们知道杰米杀了安德丽娜 |
[34:10] | We also know that he took her earrings for you | 我们还知道他拿了她的耳环送给你 |
[34:13] | to make up, probably for beating you | 弥补你 也许是因为打了你 |
[34:15] | or cheating on you. Probably both, right? | 或者是因为偷吃 也许两者都有 对吗 |
[34:20] | That means you had a reason to kill him, right? | 那就是说 你有理由杀他对吧 |
[34:21] | It’s a crime of passion. | 这是冲动犯罪 |
[34:22] | If you just admit that, then the prosecutor | 假如你认罪 监控官提出指控的时候 |
[34:25] | can take that into account when filing charges. | 会酌情考虑这一点 |
[34:27] | – I didn’t kill no one. – Mama… | -我没杀人 -妈妈 |
[34:35] | If you tell us where the guns are being kept, | 假如你说出枪的下落 |
[34:37] | that can make your deal even better. | 量刑还能更轻 |
[34:39] | Otherwise, it’s maximum security. | 否则 就是最高戒备的监狱 |
[34:42] | Barely get a chance to see Javier. | 再难见到哈维尔了 |
[34:44] | He can take care of himself. Right, Javi? | 他能够照顾好自己 对吧 哈维 |
[34:52] | I know the prosecutor. | 我了解那个检控官 |
[34:53] | She wants to put you up with a bunch of rival gang members. | 她想把你和一帮敌对帮派分子关在一起 |
[34:56] | You’d be dead within weeks. | 用不了几个星期你就挂了 |
[34:59] | He’s getting nowhere. | 他问不出来了 |
[35:01] | You don’t want your mother to die, do you, Javier? | 你不希望你妈妈死吧 哈维尔 |
[35:04] | – If you know something… – He doesn’t. | -要是你知道什么 -他不知道 |
[35:05] | Psychology’s not gonna break through a tribal imperative | 心理医生破坏不了种族间的那种 |
[35:08] | that’s been ingrained as a survival mechanism. | 根深蒂固与生存机制无异的规则的 |
[35:12] | Don’t you love your mom? | 难道你不爱你妈妈 |
[35:18] | – He beat you. – Cállate! | -他打你 -闭嘴 |
[35:27] | I heard him talking to Manuel and the others. | 我听到他跟曼纽尔还有其他人在说话 |
[35:29] | He said he’d kill you if he couldn’t tame you. | 他说要是驯服不了你就杀了你 |
[35:31] | That was talk, fool! | 只是说说而已 傻小子 |
[35:33] | But you said yourself you wanted him dead. | 不过你说过想他死 |
[35:42] | I knew you wouldn’t, though. | 不过我知道你不会的 |
[35:48] | I did it to protect you, Mama. | 我为了保护你才这么做的 妈妈 |
[35:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:57] | He did it. | 他杀的 |
[36:01] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:03] | I knew where he was going to burn the car. | 我知道他要去哪儿烧毁那辆车 |
[36:06] | So I went and told him I was there to collect the gun. | 于是我去告诉他我是去拿枪的 |
[36:11] | He showed me the earrings. | 他给我看了耳环 |
[36:12] | I told him he couldn’t buy you. | 我告诉他他哄不了你 |
[36:15] | He slapped me, said he’d kill me | 他打了我耳光 说如果我 |
[36:17] | if I ever looked at him wrong again. | 再小看他就杀了我 |
[36:20] | I had the gun, so… | 枪在我手上 所以 |
[36:28] | I did it for you, Mama. | 我是为了你才杀了他 妈妈 |
[36:33] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[36:42] | Cómo pudiste? Ojalá te pudras! | 怎么可能 你去死吧 |
[36:46] | No te quiero volver a ver nunca! | 别在我面前出现了 |
[36:48] | Los Estrellas are my family! | 狂星帮是我的家人 |
[36:49] | You mean nothing to me! You hear?! Nothing! | 你对我来说毫无意义 听到吗 毫无意义 |
[36:52] | Back her off! He’s your son! | 放开她 他是你儿子 |
[36:53] | I can make more kids. | 我还能再生一堆孩子 |
[36:54] | Take him! Get him away from me! | 带走他 把他给我带走 |
[36:56] | Come on, Javier. It’s best if you come with me now. | 走吧 哈维尔 现在还是跟我走吧 |
[36:58] | I never want to see you again, you hear?! | 我再也不想看到你了 听到了 |
[37:00] | – I wish he’d killed you! – Easy! | -我希望他杀了你 -悠着点 |
[37:10] | They’ll kill me. Maybe they’re right to. | 他们会杀了我 也许他们应该杀我 |
[37:12] | No. We can protect you. You’re a minor. | 不会 我们能保护你 你还是个孩子 |
[37:15] | You felt your life threatened. | 你觉得自己的生命受到了威胁 |
[37:17] | This was self-defense. | 这是正当防卫 |
[37:19] | I promise you, this lady and Dr. Sweets will make sure | 我保证 这位女士还有斯维斯博士会确保 |
[37:23] | that you live in a good neighborhood, | 你会生活在安宁的社区 |
[37:25] | go to a good school. You’ll be safe. | 上好学校 你会平平安安 |
[37:29] | If I give you the gun. | 条件是我把枪给给你们 |
[37:34] | If you don’t do anything, cher. | 亲爱的 如果你什么都不做 |
[37:36] | The good doctor here would make my life miserable | 如果你以后进不了白宫 |
[37:38] | if you don’t wind up in the White House one day. | 这位高明的博士会让我痛不欲生 |
[37:49] | I would do it. | 我会的 |
[37:52] | I would give you the gun. | 我会把枪给你的 |
[37:58] | But I don’t know where it is now. | 但我不知道枪现在在哪儿 |
[38:01] | Maybe there was someone | 也许有和你妈妈 |
[38:02] | there that your mother worked with? | 一起工作的什么人 |
[38:04] | Someone that, uh, you saw at her house, | 比如你在家见过 |
[38:06] | someone she trusted? | 某个她信任的人 |
[38:09] | Anna, maybe. | 是安娜吧 |
[38:11] | Anna. Is Anna an Estrella? | 安娜 安娜是狂星帮的人吗 |
[38:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:16] | She calls my mother all the time. | 她总给我妈打电话 |
[38:19] | Late at night. | 总是深夜 |
[38:20] | Then she comes by, and my mother goes out. | 之后她来家里 我妈就出门了 |
[38:24] | Okay. Javier, you tell us where she is, | 好的 哈维尔 告诉我们她在哪儿 |
[38:27] | and we’ll go pick up the gun. | 我们就能去拿枪了 |
[38:29] | She only comes to us. | 只有她来找我们 |
[38:32] | When my mother calls. | 只要我妈打电话 |
[38:34] | Maria’s cell phone’s in holding. | 玛丽亚的手机还扣着 |
[38:36] | Javier, | 哈维尔 |
[38:38] | will you call Anna for us? | 你能帮我们给安娜打电话吗 |
[38:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:51] | I have Javier’s mother’s cell number on the grid. | 我监控了哈维尔母亲的手机号 |
[38:54] | It’ll allow us to trace the location of where he’s calling. | 我们能追踪他电话打去的地点 |
[38:57] | And you can feed all of that to the FBI? | 你能把这些都传给联调局 |
[38:59] | Booth and his team are waiting to find out | 布斯和他那组人在等着查到 |
[39:01] | where the guns are and when they’re being moved. | 枪的下落以及转移的时间 |
[39:04] | This is Javier, everyone. | 诸位 这位是哈维尔 |
[39:06] | He’s gonna call Anna so you can trace it | 他会打给安娜好让你们追踪 |
[39:08] | and tell Booth where to pick her up. | 告诉布斯去哪儿抓人 |
[39:09] | Any time you’re ready, Javier. | 你准备好就可以开始了 哈维尔 |
[39:24] | That’s Javier’s outgoing call? | 那是哈维尔打出去的电话 |
[39:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:27] | Anna. Anna. Soy Javier. | 安娜. 安娜 我是索伊·哈维尔 |
[39:30] | La policía se la llevó. Me dijo… | 警察把她带走了 我说… |
[39:32] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快啊 |
[39:34] | Shouldn’t where he’s calling show up right away? | 他往哪儿打电话不是立马显示出来的吗 |
[39:36] | Ahora! | 现在 |
[39:41] | There. Got it. | 在那儿 看到了 |
[39:42] | That’s it. That’s Anna. | 就是她 是安娜 |
[40:13] | Freeze! Don’t move! | 停下 不许动 |
[40:20] | Drop everything. | 全都放下 |
[40:21] | Hands in the air. | 双手举起来 |
[40:23] | Let me see your hands. | 手举起来 |
[40:27] | You must be Anna. | 你一定就是安娜 |
[40:28] | No hablo inglés, tranza. | 不会英语 骗子 |
[40:34] | Oh, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[40:52] | Hey, look who! Sweets is in town! | 看看谁来了 小甜甜回来了 |
[40:58] | As you know, I am loath to admit it, | 大家都知道 尽管我不想承认 |
[41:00] | but we actually needed you. | 可我们真心需要你 |
[41:03] | Well, I have no problem admitting it. | 这我也愿意承认 |
[41:05] | I’m of two minds, | 我有两种心情 |
[41:06] | but that might be the alcohol. | 另外那种也许是需要酒精 |
[41:08] | Oh, it’s great to have you back, Sweets. | 你回来了真好 斯维斯 |
[41:10] | You’re one of the Avengers, man. We need you. | 你可是复仇者联盟中的一员 我们需要你 |
[41:12] | Here’s to Sweets: | 敬小甜甜 |
[41:13] | my little brother who I never wanted | 我从来没想要 却又万分庆幸 |
[41:16] | but I’m glad that I have. | 出现在我生命中的弟弟 |
[41:17] | Welcome home. Come on. | 欢迎回家 来 |
[41:18] | Lift your glass up there, will you? | 举起你的酒杯吧 |
[41:20] | It’s bad luck to drink a toast that isn’t true. | 祝酒词不真实喝酒可不吉利 |
[41:22] | It’s actually bad luck not to clink glasses. | 不碰酒杯才不吉利 |
[41:24] | Toasts originally evolved because of fear of poisoning. | 祝酒词起源于对下毒的惧怕 |
[41:28] | The clinking causes the liquid to spill… | 碰酒杯是因为液体的溢出 |
[41:30] | – Bones. – into the other person’s… | -骨头 -到其他人的 |
[41:32] | Thank you for that. This has been an amazing experience. | 谢了 这次的经历很不可思议 |
[41:35] | Um, I love you guys. | 我爱你们大伙 |
[41:38] | But I still have more leave, | 不过我还有很多假期 |
[41:39] | and, uh, I guess I’m seeing things differently. | 我想我看待事物已经不同了 |
[41:43] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么呢 |
[41:44] | Won’t it help if I can give kids a choice | 如果我能给孩子们拿起手枪之外的选择 |
[41:47] | that doesn’t involve picking up a gun? | 不是更有益吗 |
[41:49] | But you have a specific talent, Sweets. | 可你有自己的专长啊 斯维斯 |
[41:53] | That occasionally does seem quite valuable. | 那个专长偶尔貌似还挺有价值 |
[41:56] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[41:57] | Go. Let him go. | 走吧 让他走吧 |
[42:00] | He’s got to go, and he’s got to do this. | 他得离开 他必须这么做 |
[42:02] | Like all of us have to do what we do, right? | 就像我们大家得做我们该做的事 对吗 |
[42:06] | I’m just taking my leave. This isn’t forever. | 我只是放假 不是再不回来了 |
[42:09] | Regardless, before you leave here, | 不管怎么说 在你离开这儿之前 |
[42:10] | – you have to finish your drink. – Yes. | -你得把酒喝了 -没错 |
[42:13] | And no matter what happens, | 无论发生什么事 |
[42:14] | you’re still one of us. | 你都是我们的一员 |
[42:16] | To us. | 敬大家 |
[42:18] | I’ll toast to that. | 这值得敬一杯 |
[42:19] | – All right. Hey! – To us! | -好 -敬我们大家 |
[42:23] | Clink. | 碰杯 |
[42:25] | You’re gonna break the glasses. Clink. | 你会把酒杯弄碎的 碰杯 |
[42:26] | Clink. I don’t believe in superstitions, | 碰杯 我才不迷信 |
[42:28] | but… might as well. | 但也可能信 |
[42:29] | You know what? I have to go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[42:30] | I promised Javier that I’d help him get set up | 我答应了哈维尔会帮他安排 |
[42:32] | with his foster family, but… | 一户寄养家庭 不过 |
[42:34] | Tell him hello for us. | 替我们向他问好 |
[42:35] | I will. Take care. | 我会的 保重 |