时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There’s a hacker named Christopher Pelant. | 有一个名叫克里斯托弗·普朗特的黑客 |
[00:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[00:05] | Pretty much anywhere I want to be. | 基本上 我想在哪都行 |
[00:07] | This guy’s killed how many people? | 这个家伙杀了几个人 |
[00:08] | Eight. | 八个 |
[00:09] | This guy is worse than anyone you and I | 这个人比你我遇到过的任何人 |
[00:11] | have ever come across. | 都要恶劣 |
[00:12] | And he told you that if you married Temperance, | 他告诉你 如果你娶了坦普瑞 |
[00:14] | that he would choose five random human beings | 他就会随机选择五个路人 |
[00:16] | and kill them? | 然后杀掉他们 |
[00:17] | Not only if I married bones | 不仅不能跟骨头结婚 |
[00:18] | but if I told her why we couldn’t get married. | 如果我告诉她原因 他也要杀人 |
[00:23] | What kind of flower is that? | 他给你的什么花 |
[00:24] | It’s a marigold. | 是一朵金盏花 |
[00:25] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[00:26] | Pain and grief. | 痛苦与悲伤 |
[00:27] | Christopher Pelant, | 克里斯托弗·普朗特 |
[00:28] | you are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[00:29] | We have nothing on him. | 我们没有任何对他不利的证据 |
[00:30] | So Pelant wins? | 这么说普朗特赢了 |
[00:32] | Yes, today | 是的 就目前来看 |
[00:33] | Pelant wins. | 普朗特赢了 |
[00:36] | Down! | 趴下 |
[00:39] | I’ve been looking for this guy for three months, | 我已经花了三个月的时间去找这个人 |
[00:40] | and I got nothing. | 却一无所获 |
[00:41] | It’s a complete dead end. | 这就是死路一条 |
[00:42] | Pelant’s laughing at us right now. | 普朗特现在一定在嘲笑我们 |
[00:43] | The key will be to tie Pelant to the murders specifically. | 关键是把普朗特跟这起谋杀联系起来 |
[00:47] | Pelant is still out there. | 普朗特还逍遥法外 |
[00:48] | We’re still waiting for him to make the next move. | 我们还要等他进行下一步 |
[00:57] | Hey, I-I love the closeness, sweetie, | 我喜欢和你黏在一起 亲爱的 |
[00:59] | but isn’t there something else you could be doing? | 可你没有其他事要做吗 |
[01:00] | Just want to make sure the shield works. | 我只想确保屏蔽器有用 |
[01:02] | Yeah, well, I’ve set up a trident sub’s worth | 我装了一个和三叉戟核潜艇不相上下的 |
[01:05] | of microwave-emitting jammers. | 微波发射干扰器 |
[01:06] | There is no way that Pelant is hacking through this thing. | 普朗特绝对黑不进来 |
[01:08] | Hey, Sweets, | 斯维斯 |
[01:10] | what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[01:11] | Thought you were on leave. | 我还以为你在休假 |
[01:13] | Well, this whole idea started with me. | 这整个主意都是我想出来的 |
[01:15] | Pelant thinks he’s smarter than all of us, | 普朗特觉得他比我们都聪明 |
[01:16] | which might be true, | 也许是这样 |
[01:18] | but he’s not smarter than all of us put together. | 可我们人多力量大 |
[01:21] | Hey, is this the guy? | 就是这个人吗 |
[01:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:29] | Late 30s, excellent dentition, good tone. | 不到40岁 一口好牙 肤色健康 |
[01:33] | His name was Donald Hestnes. | 他叫唐纳德·海思特斯 |
[01:36] | Yeah, what happened to him? | 他怎么死的 |
[01:37] | Coronary occlusion. | 心肌梗塞 |
[01:39] | Fortunately he had willed his body | 幸运地是 他立下遗嘱 |
[01:40] | to the Jeffersonian. | 死后将遗体捐给杰斐逊实验室 |
[01:41] | Somehow I don’t think this is quite what he had in mind. | 我怎么觉得这不是他想要的 |
[01:44] | Do you object to our plan, Ms. Julian? | 你反对我们的计划吗 吉莉安女士 |
[01:46] | Legally it passes muster, | 死者将遗体捐献给科学事业 |
[01:48] | as the deceased donated his body to science. | 这在法律上没有问题 |
[01:50] | That being said, what you’re doing gives me the chills. | 即便如此 你们要做的事还是让我不寒而栗 |
[01:54] | The situation necessitates it. | 这是形势所迫 |
[01:56] | Pelant’s fundamental personality structure psychopathic | 普朗特的基本人格由精神变态 |
[01:58] | with extreme narcissism | 和极端自恋组成 |
[02:00] | is that demands an audience. | 这使得他需要被关注 |
[02:02] | less shrinky, cher. | 口气别这么像心理医生 亲爱的 |
[02:03] | He won’t be able to tolerate someone else stealing his spotlight. | 他无法容忍别人抢他的风头 |
[02:06] | We’re going to smoke him out. | 我们要引蛇出洞 |
[02:07] | I, uh, | 我 |
[02:08] | conceptualized a copycat body drop. | 构造了一个模仿者的杀人手法 |
[02:12] | Pelant usually goes for the baroque, | 普朗特通常喜欢巴洛克风格 |
[02:13] | so I modeled it after a painting | 所以我根据萨尔瓦多·罗萨的 |
[02:15] | by Salvator Rosa. | 油画做了这个模型 |
[02:16] | The Punishment of Prometheus. | 《普罗米修斯的惩罚》 |
[02:18] | He was bound to a rock | 他被绑在一块岩石上 |
[02:20] | and his liver was torn out by a giant eagle. | 内脏被一只巨大的鹰撕扯出来 |
[02:22] | That body may not be sufficiently degraded for us | 那具尸体的降解程度 |
[02:24] | to get the call. | 可能还不够 |
[02:25] | I already took care of that. | 我早就想到这点了 |
[02:30] | Aw, Angie, | 安琪 |
[02:31] | That is brilliant. | 真是棒极了 |
[02:33] | Yeah, I kind of hate it. | 我有点讨厌它了 |
[02:34] | We’d better get to it. | 我们开工吧 |
[04:08] | This is excellent work, very thorough. | 做得很出色 非常彻底 |
[04:11] | Lovely. | 漂亮极了 |
[04:12] | Makes me want to poke my eyes out. | 让我有把眼睛抠出来的冲动 |
[04:14] | You may hate it, | 你可以讨厌它 |
[04:15] | but it is amazing. | 但它真的惊艳极了 |
[04:17] | Let’s hope it was worth it. | 但愿物有所值 |
[04:46] | – Nobody followed you? – No, don’t worry. | -没人跟踪你吧 -没有 别担心 |
[04:47] | I doubled back, like, five times | 我可能开了五个来回 |
[04:49] | to make sure no one tailed me. | 确定没人跟着我 |
[04:52] | Where do I deliver the body? | 我要把尸体运到哪里 |
[04:53] | Back entrance to the Jackson, uh, arboretum, all right? | 杰克逊植物园后门 |
[04:56] | There’s no night security there since the sequester. | 自从那里被查封后就没有夜间守卫了 |
[04:58] | What’s my window? | 时限呢 |
[04:59] | Five hours all in. | 总共5个小时 |
[05:02] | – I know you don’t like this idea. – Yeah. | -我知道你不喜欢这个主意 -没错 |
[05:05] | You’ve been hunting Pelant for months on your own. | 你独自追捕普朗特好几个月了 |
[05:07] | Yeah, and I’ve gotten nowhere, | 是啊 毫无进展 |
[05:08] | so I got to try something new here. | 所以我只能另辟蹊径 |
[05:10] | But you don’t like it. | 但你不喜欢这种方式 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I don’t like it. | 是啊 我是不喜欢 |
[05:17] | Pelant put me behind a desk for the rest of my career. | 普朗特害我下半辈子只能坐办公室 |
[05:21] | I appreciate you giving me this chance | 我很感激你让我有机会 |
[05:22] | to catch the bastard. | 抓到这个混蛋 |
[05:28] | Wow, that’s– wow. | 这可真是 |
[05:31] | It was actually a fascinating exercise. | 其实这是一次很美妙的体验 |
[05:33] | Do you know this is the first time I’ve burned a human bone? | 你知道这是我第一次烧人骨吗 |
[05:37] | – Not the right tone, Bones. – Oh, yeah. | -你口气太开心了 骨头 -也对 |
[05:39] | So, the body has to be displayed on this big boulder | 尸体将摆在蕨类植物 |
[05:43] | at the entrance to the Fern Grotto. | 洞口前的巨石上 |
[05:44] | According to the myth, | 根据神话来看 |
[05:46] | Prometheus’ torment began each day with the rising sun, | 普罗米修斯的痛苦随着每天的日出而开始 |
[05:49] | so the skull needs to face the east. | 所以颅骨需要面朝东方 |
[05:51] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[05:52] | Presentation is vital. Deviate even slightly, | 摆放至关重要 角度稍有偏斜 |
[05:54] | and Pelant will know we’re setting him up. | 普朗特都会觉察出是我们在算计他 |
[05:56] | All right. Well, I’m not about to argue with a woman | 好的 我不会忤逆一位 |
[05:58] | who can solve a murder using only a tooth | 只用一颗牙齿和一把放大镜 |
[05:59] | and a magnifying glass. | 就能侦破谋杀案的女人 |
[06:01] | I have solved a murder using only a tooth, | 我是只用一颗牙齿解决过谋杀案 |
[06:04] | but I used significantly more sophisticated equipment | 不过我用的设备绝对比放大镜 |
[06:08] | than a magnifying glass. | 要高端得多 |
[06:09] | I’ll do it exactly the way you said. | 我会严格按照你说的做 |
[06:10] | Well, Flynn’s motivated, he’ll get it done. | 弗林很积极 他会办好的 |
[06:15] | Five hours, Flynn. | 五个小时 弗林 |
[06:22] | I won’t forget this, booth. | 我会记着这份情的 布斯 |
[06:24] | You’re doing me a big favor. | 你帮了我一个大忙 |
[06:33] | Do you wish you were going with him? | 你会希望和他一起去吗 |
[06:36] | I wish I’d killed Pelant three months ago. | 我希望三个月前就把普朗特解决掉了 |
[06:39] | It’d be better to catch him alive. | 能活捉他更好 |
[06:41] | Better for who? | 对谁更好 |
[06:54] | I wish the call would come in. | 但愿会有电话来 |
[06:57] | – We could have sex. – Huh? | -我们可以来一发 -啥 |
[06:58] | Well, our bodies need to relieve tension | 身体在舒缓压力后 |
[07:00] | so we can sleep. | 更易入睡 |
[07:01] | Oh, way to take the romance out of it. | 多谢你搞得一点都不浪漫了 |
[07:02] | Well, I’m just being practical. | 我很实在的 |
[07:04] | I just know I always sleep best after several orgasms. | 我在几次高潮之后总能睡个好觉 |
[07:07] | Okay, what, is that some kind of a challenge? | 好吧 这是在下战书吗 |
[07:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:17] | Flynn? | 是弗林吗 |
[07:18] | No, FBI. | 不 是联调局 |
[07:20] | They found the body. | 他们发现了那具尸体 |
[07:34] | Okay, so what do we got? | 好吧 我们有什么发现 |
[07:35] | The remains were found by a dog walker one hour ago. | 一小时前一位遛狗的人发现了尸体 |
[07:39] | She called it in to metro. | 她跟市区警局报了警 |
[07:40] | Poor woman will have nightmares for the rest of her life. | 这可怜的女人大概会做一辈子的噩梦 |
[07:42] | Well, we can’t fake everything. | 也不能什么都是假的吧 |
[07:43] | – Time of death? – Blowfly larvae indicate ten hours ago. | -死亡时间 -丽蝇幼虫表示是十小时前 |
[07:47] | The extent of the evisceration and the manner | 内脏清除的程度以及 |
[07:51] | in which the body is bound indicate | 尸体被捆绑的方式表示 |
[07:53] | a retelling of the Prometh… | 这是在重述普罗米修… |
[07:54] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[07:57] | Flower. | 花 |
[07:59] | It’s not us? | 这不是我们做的 |
[08:01] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[08:02] | Hodgins, do you know? | 哈金斯 你认识吗 |
[08:04] | Yeah, it’s-it’s a monkshood. | 认识 这是舟形乌头 |
[08:07] | Means “a foe is near.” | 花语是”敌人就在近处” |
[08:09] | This is a message from Pelant. | 这是普朗特给我们的信息 |
[08:10] | He’s telling us we didn’t fool him. | 他是告诉我们我们没能骗过他 |
[08:11] | – It’s worse than that. – What? | -那还不是最糟的 -什么 |
[08:15] | This isn’t our body. | 这不是我们那具尸体 |
[08:17] | – What? – Are you sure? | -什么 -你确定 |
[08:18] | This victim has remodeled fractures | 受害者左边第三和第四根肋骨 |
[08:20] | on the third and fourth left ribs and both clavicles. | 以及两边的锁骨都有过骨折 |
[08:24] | Come on, come on. | 快接 快接啊 |
[08:24] | This remodeling wasn’t in our corpse. | 我们那具尸体没有这种骨折愈合 |
[08:27] | It suggests bullet wounds that are less than a year old. | 这应该是不到一年的枪伤 |
[08:30] | It’s Flynn. | 是弗林 |
[08:32] | Well, how do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:32] | He took those bullets for me. I know those wounds. | 他为我挨了子弹 我知道那些枪伤 |
[08:36] | Hi, this is Flynn. | 你好 我是弗林 |
[08:37] | If you’re listening to this instead of talking to me, | 如果你听的是留言而不是在与我谈话 |
[08:39] | I must have a really good reason. | 我一定有事在忙 |
[09:40] | Visual inspection of the mandibular offset, | 通过目测可以看到 下颌骨移位 |
[09:42] | in conjunction with the angle of the zygomatic | 连同颧骨的角度 |
[09:46] | and the already noted remodeled bullet wounds, | 以及之前提过的愈合的枪伤 |
[09:48] | indicates…that Booth was correct, | 都说明 布斯说得没错 |
[09:52] | and this is Hayes Flynn. | 这具尸体就是海耶斯·弗林 |
[09:54] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[09:57] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:59] | There are no defensive wounds. | 没有防卫伤 |
[10:02] | Pelant has used injectable anesthetic | 普朗特曾用注射性麻醉药 |
[10:04] | to immobilize victims in the past. | 放倒受害人 |
[10:07] | Well, I’ll, uh, | 我会 |
[10:08] | run a tox screen to confirm. | 做个毒理检测 |
[10:10] | Kerf marks on the sternum congruent with a manual bone saw. | 胸骨上的切痕应该是由手动骨锯而致 |
[10:16] | Striae indicate 32 passes were made. | 从切痕看是被切了32下 |
[10:20] | 32 passes — is that one of Pelant’s ticks? | 32下 那是普朗特的手法吗 |
[10:23] | No, | 不 |
[10:24] | it’s one of mine. | 是我的 |
[10:27] | He mirrored my technique. | 他模仿了我的技巧 |
[10:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:32] | Be-because he’s trying to get under your skin. | 因为他想恐吓你 |
[10:34] | I’ll swab for particulates. | 我取些样本看看有没有微粒 |
[10:36] | Pelant doesn’t leave particulates. | 普朗特不会留下任何微粒 |
[10:37] | Someday he’ll make a mistake. | 他总有一天会犯错 |
[10:38] | I just hope I’m the one that catches it. | 我只希望抓住他把柄的人是我 |
[10:40] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[10:42] | There are clamp marks on the hepatic artery. | 肝动脉上有夹痕 |
[10:46] | What, what does that mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[10:49] | What does that mean? | 到底是什么意思 |
[10:51] | Tell me. | 快告诉我 |
[10:52] | My guess — it was so he could keep Flynn alive | 我猜想 他这么做是为了保证 |
[10:55] | while he removed his liver. | 取出弗林肝脏的时候他还活着 |
[10:58] | Like Prometheus. | 就像普罗米修斯那样 |
[10:59] | He’s telling us that this is our fault. | 他想说这一切都是我们的错 |
[11:02] | But it’s not. | 可这不是 |
[11:03] | We were trying to piss him off. | 我们确实是想激怒他 |
[11:04] | Well, we succeeded, and we got Flynn killed. | 我们成功了 可也把弗林害了 |
[11:06] | We did not kill Hayes Flynn; Pelant did. | 杀害海耶斯·弗林的不是我们 是普朗特 |
[11:09] | Now, the only thing we can do is try to | 现在我们唯一能做的就是 |
[11:11] | catch Pelant using the evidence in front of us. | 用我们眼前的证据抓住普朗特 |
[11:13] | Well, what if we don’t? | 要是我们阻止不了他呢 |
[11:14] | What if this just goes on forever? | 要是他一直这样杀人呢 |
[11:17] | It won’t. In fact, I almost feel sorry for Pelant. | 不会的 我几乎为普兰特感到难过 |
[11:21] | What? | 你说什么 |
[11:22] | He killed someone who saved Booth’s life. | 他杀了布斯的救命恩人 |
[11:25] | Cam’s right; Booth will never give up. | 凯说得对 布斯是不会放弃的 |
[11:34] | Look, I don’t need that right now, okay, Aldo? | 我现在真不想喝酒 奥尔多 |
[11:35] | I have more important stuff to deal with, you understand? | 我有更重要的事要做 你明白吗 |
[11:38] | I’m a bartender, not a priest. | 我是个酒保 不是神父 |
[11:40] | You want to talk, you got to buy a drink. | 你想谈心就得先买杯酒 |
[11:42] | Fine. Here. There’s your money. | 好好 给你钱 |
[11:48] | It’s not your fault the guy died. | 他的死不是你的错 |
[11:50] | Look, I went along with the plan. | 我照着计划做了 |
[11:51] | I didn’t like the plan but I went along with it, | 尽管我不喜欢 但是我还是照做了 |
[11:53] | And a good guy died from it. | 一个好人还因此而死 |
[11:55] | I absolve you of your sin. | 我赦你无罪 |
[11:58] | You think this was my fault? | 你觉得这是我的错吗 |
[12:00] | I do not, but you do. | 不是 但你就是这么想 |
[12:02] | Now, how did psycho killer find out? | 这疯子怎么发现的 |
[12:04] | I don’t know. I mean, we thought | 不知道 我们以为 |
[12:05] | that he couldn’t hear us or see us, | 他听不到也看不到我们 |
[12:06] | But obviously we were wrong. | 显然我们错了 |
[12:08] | Or somebody told him. | 也许是有人给他报信了 |
[12:10] | Not me, because I didn’t know about it. | 不会是我 因为没人告诉过我这件事 |
[12:12] | So who does that leave? | 那还剩下谁呢 |
[12:15] | People I trust with my life. | 我绝对信任的人 |
[12:18] | And maybe the guy who got killed? | 是不是那个被杀害的人呢 |
[12:27] | Okay, let’s take this place apart, all right? | 一个角落也不要放过 懂吗 |
[12:29] | Pelant had eyes on Flynn — | 普朗特一直在监视弗林 |
[12:30] | we’re not leaving until we find them. | 找到证据前我们不走了 |
[12:32] | Booth, I know you didn’t like the plan, | 布斯 我知道你不认同那个计划 |
[12:34] | – and since it was my plan… – You know what, Sweets? | -既然主意是我出的 -小甜甜 |
[12:36] | It was a good plan, okay? | 计划很精明 |
[12:38] | What went wrong after was not your fault. | 后来出的事不是你的错 |
[12:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:43] | So, how do you think Pelant found out? | 你觉得普朗特是怎么发现的 |
[12:44] | Like he always does — he hacked a phone or planted a bug. | 他以往的办法 黑进手机或是用窃听器 |
[12:48] | I had another idea. | 我觉得还有一种可能 |
[12:49] | What’s that? | 什么可能 |
[12:52] | Flynn. | 弗林 |
[12:53] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[12:55] | All right. Have you been here before? | 好吧 你来过他家吗 |
[12:57] | Yeah, a couple times. | 来过几次 |
[12:58] | And does anything look different? | 看得出任何不同吗 |
[13:00] | Not really. Ever since his divorce, | 没什么不同 自从他离了婚 |
[13:01] | he didn’t really care much about stuff. | 他凡事都有点漠不关心 |
[13:05] | It looks like he was trying to come to grips with something. | 看来他内心颇为挣扎 |
[13:07] | Look, Sweets, | 听着 小甜甜 |
[13:08] | Flynn was a hero who got shot to pieces, okay? | 弗林是个遍体鳞伤的英雄 |
[13:10] | He’s lucky that he survived. | 他能活下来真的很幸运 |
[13:11] | They put him behind his desk to end his career, | 他的事业只能坐办公室了事 |
[13:12] | so yeah, he was coming to grips with stuff. | 没错 他是很挣扎 |
[13:15] | Check out all the power sources, okay? | 所有的电源都得检查 明白吗 |
[13:17] | And look for any kind of transmitter. | 查看有没有什么发射机 |
[13:20] | And what if there isn’t any, Booth? | 如果什么也没有呢 布斯 |
[13:22] | Will you suspect Flynn then? | 到那时你会怀疑弗林吗 |
[13:23] | No, I won’t, sweets. | 我不会的 小甜甜 |
[13:24] | I’ll just figure that Pelant got here before us | 我会认为普朗特早我们一步 |
[13:26] | and he removed it, okay? So take a look around, | 让他拆除了 到处看看吧 |
[13:28] | and if you see anything strange | 要是看到任何奇怪的 |
[13:30] | or out of the ordinary, just tell me. | 或是不寻常的地方就通知我 |
[13:40] | I looked at the swabs from Flynn’s body | 我用偏振光显微镜 能量色散X光片 |
[13:42] | with polarized light microscopy, | 以及质谱仪测验了 |
[13:43] | energy-dispersive X-rays and mass spectrometer. | 从弗林身上取下的样本 |
[13:46] | I found a few spores from the arboretum, | 我发现了一些植物园内的孢子 |
[13:48] | but that would be just plain weird not to. | 但要是我没找到的话就更奇怪了 |
[13:51] | I got nothing that points us anywhere else. | 我没有找到任何其他的线索 |
[13:53] | Pelant isn’t working from the arboretum. | 普朗特不可能在植物园活动 |
[13:55] | No, no. I-it’s too public, you know? | 当然 那地方太过公开了 |
[13:57] | He needs privacy. | 他需要隐秘 |
[13:59] | The absence of evidence is in itself evidence. | 没有证据也是证据 |
[14:02] | That’s right. Yeah, as well as privacy, | 你说的对 隐秘也是 |
[14:05] | Pelant needs a sterile environment | 普朗特需要无菌的环境 |
[14:08] | with air filtration, a power supply, | 带有空气过滤 电力供应 |
[14:10] | soundproofing. | 隔音 |
[14:12] | You know, Angela can map up a…a radius… | 安琪拉可以在地图上画出 半径 |
[14:15] | Cool, great. | 就是这样 |
[14:16] | We’re gonna get right on that. | 我们马上就去处理 |
[14:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:21] | Flynn’s clavicle was fractured by a bullet, | 子弹造成弗林的锁骨骨折 |
[14:25] | surgically repaired, | 通过手术修复了 |
[14:26] | then a pin was inserted after it started to set. | 一开始固定的时候就打入了骨针 |
[14:30] | Isn’t that standard? | 这不是标准操作吗 |
[14:31] | If the pin is made from steel or titanium. | 如果这是钢钉或者钛钉的话 |
[14:35] | This pin is made from artificial bone, | 这枚钉子是人造骨骼制成的 |
[14:37] | an extremely expensive procedure. | 手术收费极高 |
[14:40] | I don’t see how Hayes Flynn could afford this. | 我不认为海耶斯·弗林能负担得起 |
[14:48] | Okay, look, Flynn had some, uh, | 听着 弗林枪伤后做了些 |
[14:51] | expensive surgery done after the shooting. | 很昂贵的手术 |
[14:53] | – How expensive? – Too expensive for him. | -有多贵 -对他来说太贵了 |
[14:55] | Even if he lived like this to save money? | 即使他为了省钱住在这种地方 |
[14:57] | We’re talking about, like, rich-aunt money | 要不就是有钱姨妈的遗产 |
[14:59] | he didn’t have a rich aunt. | 但是他没有有钱的姨妈 |
[15:01] | So, did you get anything off the books? | 你从书里看出什么了吗 |
[15:02] | All in all, they are appropriate to someone whose | 一言蔽之 都是些经历过重大创伤 |
[15:04] | life has been changed by a huge trauma. | 生活被改变了的人应该看的书 |
[15:06] | Obviously, forgiveness… | 很显然 宽恕 |
[15:08] | Is something that he was struggling with. | 就是他在挣扎的东西 |
[15:11] | You think maybe Pelant paid for his surgery? | 你觉得可能是普朗特替他付手术费吗 |
[15:13] | – Sweets… – Booth, just hear me out. | -小甜甜 -布斯 听我说 |
[15:16] | What if Flynn’s forgiveness obsession | 如果弗林所执着的宽恕 |
[15:18] | was actually an effort to come to grips | 实际上是出于他努力要理解 |
[15:19] | with Pelant helping him? | 普朗特帮了他呢 |
[15:20] | Did you come up with anything useful? | 你找到有用的东西了没有 |
[15:24] | No. | 没有 |
[15:25] | You need to see this. | 过来看这个 |
[15:28] | Agent Booth? | 布斯探员 |
[15:34] | Fake passports, credit cards, cash. | 假护照 信用卡 现金 |
[15:36] | Yeah, Sweets, I get it. | 是 小甜甜 我看到了 |
[15:37] | That’s getaway stash. | 那是跑路用的东西 |
[15:50] | Look, how do we know that Pelant didn’t set up Flynn? | 我们怎么知道不是普朗特陷害了弗林 |
[15:52] | It’s called “preponderance of evidence,” cher. | 这叫做”优势证据” 亲 |
[15:55] | Expensive surgery, wads of cash… | 高额手术费 一大堆现金 |
[15:57] | You know what, he manipulates evidence all the time, okay? | 一直以来他总操纵证据对吧 |
[15:59] | Look what he did to you, Caroline. | 想想他对你做了什么 卡罗琳 |
[16:01] | Right? A-and he set bones up. | 对吧 他还陷害骨头 |
[16:03] | Digitally– in the virtual world. | 利用数字 在虚拟世界 |
[16:06] | He moves around bits and bytes; that’s his thing. | 他操纵电脑数据 那是他的手段 |
[16:08] | This is real money, paper, things. | 这可是真金白银 纸币 真实的东西 |
[16:11] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[16:12] | If Flynn were still alive, | 如果弗林还活着 |
[16:13] | I’d have to send you out to arrest him. | 我会让你去逮捕他 |
[16:15] | Right. And I wouldn’t do it. | 好吧 但我不会去的 |
[16:17] | You’re that sure? | 你有那么确定 |
[16:18] | Really, just think about it, okay? | 就好好想想 好吗 |
[16:20] | Think, right? We keep finding this evidence | 想想 我们不断找到这些证据 |
[16:23] | because Pelant wants us to. | 是因为普朗特想让我们找到 |
[16:24] | You know what would make me suspicious? | 你知道什么才会让我怀疑吗 |
[16:26] | If we didn’t find any evidence, okay? | 如果我们什么证据都没有找到 |
[16:28] | That proves to me that Flynn was clean. | 这告诉我弗林是清白的 |
[16:32] | Look at this, huh? | 看看这个 |
[16:33] | Bones just found the doctor that did Flynn’s surgery. | 骨头找到给弗林做手术的外科医生了 |
[16:35] | Now we’ll get the truth. | 我们现在去发现真相 |
[16:39] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[16:41] | You implant micropore ceramic pins into complex fractures. | 你给复合性骨折植入微孔陶瓷骨钉 |
[16:45] | It’s a highly experimental procedure, | 这可是试验性很强的手术 |
[16:47] | And you are the only surgeon on the east coast | 你还是东海岸唯一能做这种手术的 |
[16:48] | capable of doing it. | 外科医生 |
[16:49] | That is correct. | 你说得对 |
[16:52] | You operated on this man. | 你给这个人做了手术 |
[16:55] | What you don’t want to do right now is pull some doctor-patient crap, | 你不用说那套医患保密的废话了 |
[16:57] | ’cause this man was murdered. | 因为这个人已经被谋杀了 |
[16:58] | Flynn. FBI agent. Yes, I performed the procedure on him. | 联调局探员弗林 是我给他做的手术 |
[17:02] | How’d he pay for it? | 他怎么付的钱 |
[17:02] | Anonymous donation to my research foundation. | 我的研究所收到了匿名捐款 |
[17:05] | – From whom? – I can’t tell you that. | -谁捐的 -我不能告诉你 |
[17:06] | Can’t tell me? You son of a… | 不能告诉我 你这个混蛋 |
[17:08] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[17:08] | This anonymous donor not only murdered Flynn, | 这个匿名捐助人不仅谋杀了弗林 |
[17:11] | but he’s using you to make him look corrupt. | 他还利用你让他看上去不干不净 |
[17:13] | Booth, Booth, please, let go. | 布斯 快放手 |
[17:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:22] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 是我很抱歉 |
[17:23] | What I should have said was, I can’t tell you because | 我刚才应该说 我不能告诉你是因为 |
[17:25] | when we looked for the source of the money, | 我们查找资金来源的时候 |
[17:27] | we couldn’t find it. | 我们找不到 |
[17:28] | Shell companies? | 空壳公司 |
[17:29] | Yes. The money was going to aid an FBI agent | 是的 钱是用来资助一名 |
[17:32] | who was severely wounded in the line of duty. | 在执行任务中受重伤的联邦调查局探员 |
[17:34] | Our ethics committee found no reason to refuse the money. | 我们的伦理委员会认为没有理由拒绝捐款 |
[17:37] | Agent Flynn– did he know? | 弗林探员 他知道吗 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry, I have no idea what agent Flynn did or did not know. | 抱歉 我不知道弗林探员知道不知道 |
[17:41] | He was sedated for quite a while. | 他被麻醉昏迷了很长时间 |
[17:44] | Agent Flynn should have died, | 要不是我 |
[17:46] | and he would have if it weren’t for me. | 弗林探员当时可能就死了 |
[17:48] | And this anonymous donor? | 也要多亏这个匿名捐助人是吧 |
[17:49] | Booth, the doctor did an incredible job | 布斯 医生的手术很成功 |
[17:52] | repairing 11 fractures from bullet wounds | 在那么短的时间里 |
[17:54] | in such a short period of time. | 修复了枪伤造成的十一处骨折 |
[17:56] | Ten. There were ten fractures. | 十处 是十处骨折 |
[17:58] | But I found 11 remodeled fractures. | 但是我发现了十一处愈合的骨折 |
[18:00] | I’m telling you, there were only ten, | 我说只有十处 |
[18:02] | your memory is playing tricks on you. | 你记错了吧 |
[18:03] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[18:04] | It simply isn’t. | 就是不可能 |
[18:10] | Pelant paid that surgeon to save Flynn’s life. | 普朗特付手术费救了弗林的命 |
[18:12] | Well, it doesn’t mean that Flynn, you know, knew. | 但那并不说明弗林知道 |
[18:14] | – I think Pelant is framing Flynn. – Why? | -我认为普朗特是在陷害弗林 -为什么 |
[18:18] | Because it’s what you believe. | 因为你这么认为 |
[18:19] | Whoa, wait a second, bones, th… | 等下 骨头 |
[18:21] | That is not rational. | 这不理智 |
[18:22] | Certainly it is. | 这很理智 |
[18:24] | You told that doctor that I couldn’t possibly be wrong | 你跟那个医生说我不可能记错 |
[18:26] | about the number of remodeled fractures I found. Why? | 我发现了几处骨折的愈合 为什么 |
[18:30] | Why? Because all the time we’ve been working together, | 因为我们一起工作了这么长时间 |
[18:31] | you have never been wrong about something like that. | 你从没有在这种问题上犯过错 |
[18:33] | It is not possible that you are wrong about Flynn, | 你不可能看错了弗林 |
[18:36] | so I’m being completely rational. | 所以我现在完全是理智的 |
[18:46] | We a-agreed to avoid public displays of affection at the FBI. | 我们说好了不在局里公开秀恩爱的 |
[18:51] | The hell with the FBI. | 谁管是不是在局里 |
[18:57] | I have to go… | 我得走了 |
[19:02] | …do scientific things to catch a serial killer. | 去用科学抓住连环杀手 |
[19:05] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:10] | Sibley Memorial made these x rays | 西布利纪念医院在弗林被射伤当天 |
[19:12] | the day Flynn was shot. | 拍了这些X光片 |
[19:14] | You’ll notice there are ten fractures, | 你会发现上面有十处骨折 |
[19:16] | All caused by high-velocity bullets. | 全部由高速运行的子弹造成 |
[19:18] | Those must be the ones that Dr. Itzkowitz fixed. | 这些一定是伊斯库维茨医生修复的骨折 |
[19:20] | He was telling the truth. | 他说的是真的 |
[19:21] | And these are our intake x rays of Flynn’s body. | 这是我们接收弗林尸体后拍的X光片 |
[19:26] | The hospital’s x-rays show only ten fractures, | 医院的X光片显示只有十处骨折 |
[19:28] | But our x-rays show 11. | 但是我们的X光片显示有十一处 |
[19:30] | The damage to agent Flynn’s left humerus | 弗林探员左肱骨上的骨折 |
[19:33] | is not a true fracture. | 不是真正的骨折 |
[19:35] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[19:36] | It’s likely Pelant used an etching tool | 普朗特可能利用蚀刻工具 |
[19:39] | to simulate the break | 模仿了骨折愈合的 |
[19:40] | and digital lithography for the remodeling. | 断面和数字光刻 |
[19:43] | The craftsmanship is… really astounding. | 这技术太惊人了 |
[19:47] | Are you complimenting Pelant? | 你是在称赞普朗特吗 |
[19:50] | Well, his skill, his intelligence. | 他的技术 他的智慧 |
[19:53] | His abilities are awe-inspiring. | 他的能力真叫人惊叹 |
[19:56] | I’ve seen this one before. | 我以前见过这个 |
[19:58] | This is identical to a fractured bone | 这与我九年以前调查过的 |
[20:00] | from a homicide I worked on nine years ago. | 一场凶杀案里的骨折情况一样 |
[20:03] | One of Pelant’s? | 也是普朗特的作品吗 |
[20:05] | I don’t know. It’s still unsolved. | 我不知道 那个案子还没解决 |
[20:08] | Pelant is sending me a message. | 普朗特是在给我传递信息 |
[20:13] | Oh, here we go, down the rabbit hole. | 开始了 进入兔子洞[爱丽丝梦游仙境] |
[20:47] | Identical. | 一模一样 |
[21:01] | Hello, Temperance. | 你好 坦普瑞 |
[21:03] | Pelant. | 普朗特 |
[21:17] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[21:29] | If that goes off, | 如果这个爆炸了 |
[21:30] | it’ll kill you, too. | 你也一样会完蛋的 |
[21:32] | You and I are destined to die together someday. | 命中注定 你我终有一天将一道死去 |
[21:35] | Hope not today, but… but that’s up to you. | 但愿不是今天 不过那得由你决定 |
[21:39] | I-I’m just… I’m gonna remind you that you’re a mother, | 我只是…我只想提醒你是个母亲 |
[21:42] | so self-sacrifice isn’t the best option. | 所以牺牲自己并不是个好的选择 |
[21:44] | Plus, whoever is right above us will also die. | 况且不管楼上有谁 他们也一样会死 |
[21:47] | That’s a public area. | 楼上是公共场所 |
[21:49] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[21:50] | What-what do you think happened | 你觉得可怜的克洛伊·坎贝尔身上 |
[21:52] | to poor Chloe Campbell? | 究竟发生了什么事 |
[21:55] | – I think you killed her. – No. Wasn’t me. | -我认为是你杀了她 -不 不是我 |
[21:58] | You know who did it? | 你知道是谁杀的吗 |
[21:59] | Same person who did 1870, 3606, | 跟1870号 3606号 |
[22:01] | 4005, 7932 | 4005号 7932号 |
[22:04] | and 9224. | 还有9224号案子的凶手是同一人 |
[22:05] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[22:06] | I wouldn’t have missed that. | 我绝不会遗漏的 |
[22:07] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己太苛刻了 |
[22:09] | They were found in different geographical locations, | 那些受害人是在不同的地理位置被发现的 |
[22:12] | killed by completely different methods, different ages. | 杀人手法和受害人年龄也完全不一样 |
[22:14] | Nothing to connect them. And yet… | 根本没有什么能把他们联系起来 但是 |
[22:17] | they were all killed by one person. | 他们却都是被同一个人杀死的 |
[22:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:23] | Yet. But… | 暂时还不知道 不过 |
[22:24] | because I’m better than you and all your squinterns, | 由于我比你和你那些斜眼实习生都强 |
[22:27] | I will figure out who the killer is. | 我会查出凶手是谁的 |
[22:30] | I think, um… I think she’s pretty bad, | 我想 我想她是个坏蛋 |
[22:33] | and I think she’s still out there. | 并且她还没被人注意到 |
[22:35] | – She? – Well, I’m-I’m being sloppily generic, but… | -“她” -我就是随便说说 不过 |
[22:38] | I have my reasons for thinking it’s a woman. | 我有理由认为这是一个女人干的 |
[22:40] | And if anything happens to me, sh-she’ll keep doing | 如果我发生了意外 她会继续 |
[22:43] | what she’s doing | 做她正在做的事 |
[22:44] | and you won’t even know she’s there. | 而你根本就不会知道她的存在 |
[22:46] | I know you. You’ll find me. | 我了解你 你会找到我的 |
[22:48] | It’s in the stars. | 这是命中注定 |
[22:53] | Yeah, um, don’t move until that beam goes off. | 哦对了 在那束光停下之前千万别动 |
[22:56] | Think about all the innocent lives | 你得想想那些无辜的生命 |
[22:58] | you’re saving by-by doing absolutely nothing. | 你只要什么都别做 就可以救他们了 |
[23:18] | I scanned the currency you found in the apartment. | 我扫描了你在那间公寓里找到的现金 |
[23:21] | Flynn’s money was all new bills. | 弗林的钱都是新的 |
[23:24] | Wait, not Flynn’s money. | 等等 这不是弗林的钱 |
[23:25] | Okay, fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[23:26] | The money you found hidden in his fridge. | 你找到的那些藏在他冰箱里的钱 |
[23:29] | The bills with serial numbers on either side of the money | 你找到的这些纸币两面都有序列号 |
[23:31] | you found are circulating in central Maryland. | 在马里兰州中部流通 |
[23:34] | There’s just too many there for it to be a coincidence. | 要是巧合的话 也太多了点 |
[23:38] | Each of these pins represents a place where the money was spent. | 这些大头针代表这钱流通过的每一个地方 |
[23:43] | By Pelant. | 是普朗特花的 |
[23:44] | Yeah, he works alone. | 没错 他是独自行动的 |
[23:45] | It’s got to be him. | 一定是他 |
[23:46] | That’s still a few hundred square miles. | 那也是几百平方英里的范围呢 |
[23:53] | Wait, where’s Bones? | 等等 骨头呢 |
[23:55] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不…我不知道 |
[24:07] | – Bones. – Don’t come in, Booth. | -骨头 -不要进来 布斯 |
[24:09] | – What’s going on? – There’s an explosive device. | -怎么回事 -这里有个爆炸装置 |
[24:12] | We’ve called the bomb squad. | 我们已经叫了拆弹小队 |
[24:13] | – You all right, Bones? – It was Pelant. | -你还好吗 骨头 -是普朗特 |
[24:15] | He says if I move, the bomb will go off. | 他说如果我动了 这炸弹就会爆炸 |
[24:22] | It’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[24:23] | You can clear out. | 你们可以出去了 |
[24:25] | – Booth? – Yeah. | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[24:26] | It’s not that I doubt you. | 我不是要怀疑你的判断 |
[24:27] | I’m just curious how you know it’s not real. | 只是好奇你怎么知道它不是真的 |
[24:29] | It’s a toy. | 这是个玩具 |
[24:30] | Okay? You can order this thing | 好吗 你只要有本漫画书 |
[24:31] | from the back of a comic book. | 就能在尾页订购这样的东西 |
[24:32] | You know, we can wait for the bomb squad, | 我们当然可以等着拆弹小队来鉴定 |
[24:34] | but you’re gonna be standing there for five hours. | 但你得在那里站五个小时 |
[24:36] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[24:38] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[24:40] | Fake. All right? | 假的 好了吧 |
[24:42] | So… | 那么… |
[24:43] | what did Pelant say to you? | 普朗特跟你说了什么 |
[24:45] | That there’s a serial killer out there | 他说还有个连环杀手 |
[24:46] | and that we’ll never catch her without him. | 而如果没有他 我们肯定抓不住她 |
[24:49] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[24:50] | I haven’t looked into it yet. | 我还没仔细想过 |
[24:52] | You know what? I think we’re getting close. | 我觉得我们已经接近他了 |
[24:53] | Pelant knows it and he’s afraid. | 普朗特知道这一点 他害怕了 |
[24:55] | Because you’re gonna kill him. | 因为你要杀了他 |
[25:13] | You looking for something you might have missed? | 你是在找你可能疏忽了的线索吗 |
[25:14] | I can’t find anything that connects these cases. | 我找不到任何将这些案子联系起来的东西 |
[25:17] | Pelant could be lying. | 普朗特可能在说谎 |
[25:19] | He’s never lied to me. | 他从来没有骗过我 |
[25:20] | Well, this could be his way of distracting you | 这也许正是他分散你注意力的办法 |
[25:22] | from what’s really important right now. | 好让你没法调查现在真正重要的事 |
[25:24] | Or it’s a clue. | 或者这也可能是个线索 |
[25:25] | Dr. Brennan, I need your focus for a moment. | 布纳恩博士 我需要你集中一下注意力 |
[25:28] | Were all Flynn’s teeth intact? | 弗林的牙齿全都保存完好吗 |
[25:30] | Yes. All teeth are present, | 是的 所有的牙齿都在 |
[25:33] | except the third bicuspid is chipped. | 除了第三颗两尖齿少了一小块 |
[25:36] | I think I found your missing piece. | 我想我找到了这一小块碎片 |
[25:40] | Where did you find this? | 你从哪里找到的 |
[25:41] | In his stomach. | 从他胃里 |
[25:43] | Pelant may not have had the opportunity | 普朗特可能没有机会 |
[25:45] | to sterilize it as he did the rest of Flynn’s bones. | 像对弗林的其它骨骼一样对它进行消毒 |
[25:48] | Hodgins should swab this for particulates. | 哈金斯应该擦拭寻找上面的颗粒物 |
[25:51] | The last time I saw Agent Flynn, | 上一次我见到弗林探员 |
[25:53] | I boasted that I once solved a murder | 我曾夸口自己有一次仅用一颗牙 |
[25:55] | using only a tooth. | 就解决了一桩谋杀案 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:01] | Dr. Brennan, do you really | 布纳恩博士 你真的觉得 |
[26:02] | think it’s possible that Pelant could find a link between | 普朗特有可能在这些案子中找到 |
[26:05] | these cases that you missed? | 被你忽略的联系吗 |
[26:08] | Something I’ve learned from Booth is to question myself. | 我从布斯那里学到一点 就是质疑自己 |
[26:12] | You’ve known Booth longer than I have. | 你认识布斯的时间比我还长 |
[26:15] | Do you think he’ll kill Pelant | 你觉得下一次只要他有机会 |
[26:17] | the next time he has the chance? | 就会杀死普朗特吗 |
[26:18] | Usually I’d say no, but… | 通常我会说他不会的 不过 |
[26:21] | the way Booth’s turning Flynn into a saint, | 布斯既然把弗林奉若圣贤 |
[26:23] | feels like he’s working himself up for something. | 看来他这是在做思想准备呢 |
[26:26] | But Booth’s a complex man. | 但布斯是个复杂的人 |
[26:28] | I’m not sure any of us can tell | 我不确定我们有谁能说出 |
[26:29] | what he’s really thinking deep down. | 他的内心究竟在想什么 |
[26:32] | Call me if Hodgins gets any information | 要是哈金斯从那颗牙齿上找到线索 |
[26:34] | from the tooth. | 就打电话给我吧 |
[26:46] | Is it okay if I don’t have a drink? | 我不喝酒能进来吗 |
[26:50] | No. You people are killing me here. | 不行 你们这些人真是要烦死我了 |
[26:52] | This is a business. | 我这是做生意呢 |
[26:54] | Not a very good business. | 反正你的生意也挺冷清的嘛 |
[26:56] | Because people don’t buy drinks. | 还不是因为大家都不买酒吗 |
[26:57] | Okay, what if I buy a drink but don’t drink it? | 好吧 我买一杯不喝总可以吧 |
[27:02] | That works for me. | 我没意见 |
[27:09] | Booth wants to kill Pelant. Which is fine. | 布斯想杀死普朗特 这很好 |
[27:11] | He’s a very bad man. He’s murdered… | 他是个邪恶的人 他谋杀了… |
[27:13] | we don’t know how many people. | 我们也不知道他杀了多少人 |
[27:14] | What if there’s someone worse | 但如果还有个人比他更坏 |
[27:16] | and we need Pelant to catch that killer? | 而我们确实需要普朗特来抓住那个凶手呢 |
[27:18] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[27:20] | It’s these ethical dilemmas | 就是因为这些道德难题 |
[27:22] | that drove me out of the priesthood. | 我才放弃做教士了 |
[27:23] | I need to know what Booth is going to do. | 我要知道布斯打算做什么 |
[27:25] | So you can protect Pelant? | 这样你就可以保护普朗特了 |
[27:27] | He’s more valuable alive than dead. That’s all. | 他活着更有价值 仅此而已 |
[27:30] | It depends which Booth is there. | 这取决于我们说的是哪一个布斯 |
[27:33] | Seeley Booth, the one I love. | 瑟雷·布斯 我爱的那个 |
[27:34] | No, I mean, like all of us, | 不 我是说 像所有人一样 |
[27:37] | he has two sides to him. | 他也有两面性 |
[27:39] | He has one side that wants to save the world | 他有一面是想要拯救世界 |
[27:41] | and one side that wants to take care of the people he loves. | 而另一面却想要保护所有他爱的人 |
[27:45] | Those two collide, well, | 当这两面冲突时 |
[27:47] | that’s what you call a tortured soul. | 也就是你们所说的受折磨的灵魂 |
[27:50] | There’s no such thing as a soul. | 这世界上根本就没有灵魂这回事 |
[27:51] | Says you. | 那是你的看法而已 |
[27:53] | But Booth values nothing higher | 但是对布斯来说没有任何东西 |
[27:54] | than his soul. Yet… | 比他的灵魂更重要 然而… |
[27:57] | he’s willing to sacrifice his soul by killing Pelant. | 他却愿意为了杀死普朗特而牺牲自己的灵魂 |
[28:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:02] | For you, of course. | 当然是为了你 |
[28:06] | It’s always gonna come down to you. | 所有的一切都是因为你 |
[28:15] | How’s your work going, Dr. Brennan? | 进行的顺利吗 布纳恩博士 |
[28:17] | Pelant has left me a puzzle. | 普朗特给我留下了一道谜题 |
[28:18] | I just don’t know what the solution is. | 我就是猜不透答案是什么 |
[28:20] | Maybe there isn’t one. | 也许根本就没有答案 |
[28:21] | He could just be using these bones to distract you. | 他可能只是想用这些骨头来分散你的注意力 |
[28:23] | Pelant doesn’t distract. He leaves clues. | 普朗特从不这样 他只留下线索 |
[28:26] | The key to finding him must be in these bones. | 找到他的关键一定在这些骨头里 |
[28:28] | Even if these are all the victims of one killer, | 就算这些受害者都是同一个人杀的 |
[28:31] | they still have nothing to do with Pelant. | 但这还是跟普朗特没关系 |
[28:33] | Let’s go after one murderer at a time. | 我们还是一次解决一个谋杀案吧 |
[28:35] | These are the wrong bones. | 这些骨头是错的 |
[28:36] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 这正是我一直想要告诉你的 |
[28:38] | Pelant switched the bones | 普朗特让我去看的那些抽屉 |
[28:40] | in all of the drawers he directed me to. | 里面的骨头他都调换过了 |
[28:43] | These aren’t the bones that belong in drawer 1870. | 这些骨头不应该在1870号抽屉里 |
[28:52] | They originate from drawer 1452. | 它们原来是在1452号抽屉里 |
[28:55] | Except for Chloe Campbell, | 除了克洛伊·坎贝尔 |
[28:56] | none of the remains are in the correct drawers. | 所有的遗骸都放错了抽屉 |
[29:00] | Why would Pelant switch remains from one drawer to another? | 普朗特为什么要调换抽屉里的遗骸呢 |
[29:03] | It’s another code. | 这是另一个暗号 |
[29:04] | He’s sending me a message. | 他在给我传达某种信息 |
[29:18] | All right, you’re gonna yell at me, | 好吧 虽然你会对我喊 |
[29:18] | but this is my job and I’m gonna risk it. | 但这是我的工作 不得不冒这个险 |
[29:21] | What? Are you gonna say that you found something | 怎么 你是不是要说你找到了什么东西 |
[29:23] | that indicates that Flynn was Freudian delusional | 能证明弗林因协同自恋失调 |
[29:24] | with synergistic narcissism disorder, huh? | 而患上了弗洛伊德妄想症什么的 |
[29:26] | What? I don’t… That’s not a thing. | 什么 我才没… 根本没那种东西 |
[29:28] | I’m here about Pelant. | 我是为了普朗特而来 |
[29:29] | Okay. | 那好 |
[29:31] | I believe he’s trying to seduce Dr. Brennan. | 我觉得他想要引诱布纳恩博士 |
[29:33] | What? With this whole nonexistent serial killer thing? | 用那个根本不存在的系列杀手的事 |
[29:36] | No. | 不 |
[29:37] | Yes, but mostly no. | 是 但大部分不是 |
[29:39] | I’m saying in a more profound way. | 我说的是一种更加深奥远的方式 |
[29:41] | Bones hates Pelant. | 骨头恨死普朗特了 |
[29:44] | Exactly. Pelant is using my research | 没错 普朗特在用我的研究 |
[29:46] | against you and Dr. Brennan. | 来对付你和布纳恩博士 |
[29:48] | And the lesson that he’s taken from that | 他从中学到的一点就是 |
[29:50] | is that Dr. Brennan changes her mind about people. | 布纳恩博士对人的看法会改变 |
[29:52] | Okay, what people? | 什么人 |
[29:53] | After your first case together, she detested you. | 你们合作了第一个案子后 她讨厌你 |
[29:55] | And she hated me at first, too. Right? | 而且一开始她也讨厌我 对吧 |
[29:57] | You know what? She never hated you. | 你知道吗 她从没讨厌过你 |
[29:58] | She just didn’t believe in the stuff that you were saying. | 她只是不相信你说的那一套 |
[30:00] | – That’s all. – Right. | -仅此而已 -好吧 |
[30:01] | But now we’re very close. | 但是现在我们很亲近 |
[30:02] | Pelant truly believes | 普朗特真的相信 |
[30:04] | that he can make Dr. Brennan see him in a new light. | 他可以让布纳恩博士用新的眼光看他 |
[30:06] | The-the same way that you did. | 就像你那样 |
[30:07] | You got to be kidding me. That’s crazy. | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 那太疯狂了 |
[30:08] | Pelant’s crazy. | 普朗特就是疯子 |
[30:09] | What does… what does all this mean, Sweets? | 这… 这些能说明什么 小甜甜 |
[30:11] | Spell it out. | 你快说吧 |
[30:12] | Well, Dr. Brennan is Pelant’s endgame. | 布纳恩博士就是普朗特的终极游戏 |
[30:13] | He’s trying to replace you. | 他在试图取代你 |
[30:15] | Has he done anything to prevent the two of you | 他有没有做过什么我们不知道的事 |
[30:18] | from getting together that we don’t know about? | 来阻止你们两人在一起 |
[30:25] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 这就是说有了 |
[30:28] | Does this mean he won’t hurt Bones? | 这是不是说普朗特不会伤害骨头 |
[30:30] | Up until the moment he discovers | 直到他意识到 |
[30:32] | that she’ll never have him, yeah. | 她永远不会接受他的那一刻之前 不会 |
[30:34] | Then what happens? | 然后呢 |
[30:36] | Then he kills her, | 然后他会杀了她 |
[30:38] | he kills himself and anyone else nearby. | 再杀了自己和在附近的人 |
[30:46] | You sure we’re safe to work in here? | 你确定我们在这工作是安全的 |
[30:48] | I’ve tripled my firewalls just to be sure. | 我把防火墙加强了三倍来确保这一点 |
[30:50] | Security has no idea how Pelant got in the building. | 保安完全不知道普朗特是怎么进来的 |
[30:53] | I pulled the closed circuit files to see | 我调出了所有的闭路监控 |
[30:55] | if I could find anything they missed. | 看是否能找出他们遗漏了什么 |
[30:57] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[30:57] | they were all corrupted. | 他们全被破坏了 |
[30:59] | Completely. | 非常彻底 |
[31:00] | Pelant only lets us find what he wants us to find. | 普朗特只让我们找到他希望我们找到的 |
[31:02] | I swabbed the tooth you pulled out of Flynn’s stomach. | 我检查了你在弗林胃里找到的牙齿 |
[31:04] | Please tell me you found something. | 拜托你告诉我你找到了什么 |
[31:05] | I found a whole lot of minerally goodness. Look at this: | 我找到了大批的矿物成分 看看这个 |
[31:07] | iron oxide, sulfur, uranium, thorium, | 氧化铁 硫磺 铀 钍 |
[31:10] | calcium, potassium, a smidgen of silicon dioxide. | 钙 钾 还有少量的二氧化硅 |
[31:13] | Let me rephrase. | 我再说明白点 |
[31:14] | Please tell me you found one thing I can use. | 拜托告诉我你找到了一样我能用的东西 |
[31:15] | All of this is one thing: it’s bituminous coal ash. | 所有这些组成了一样东西 就是烟煤灰 |
[31:19] | So Flynn was in the proximity of a coal-burning fire | 所以说弗林牙齿断掉的时候 |
[31:23] | when his tooth was chipped? | 他是在燃烧煤的火焰附近 |
[31:24] | Who burns coal anymore? | 现在谁还烧煤啊 |
[31:26] | Old foundries or power plants. | 旧式铸造厂或者发电厂 |
[31:27] | I mean, their furnaces, | 我是说他们有熔炉 |
[31:29] | they would definitely have this kind of mix of compounds. | 他们一定有这种混合化合物 |
[31:32] | We know Pelant is working out of central Maryland. | 我们知道普朗特不在马里兰的中部 |
[31:35] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 没错 |
[31:35] | Well, then see what you can find in that radius. | 看看你能在那个范围之内找到什么 |
[31:38] | Okay, there’s this. | 好的 就是这个 |
[31:39] | The Keeler Power Plant. | 基勒发电厂 |
[31:41] | They shut down operations ten years ago. | 他们十年前就停止运营了 |
[31:43] | An abandoned power plant. | 一个废弃的发电厂 |
[31:45] | Yeah, that would give Pelant isolation, | 是啊 这会给普朗特提供孤立环境 |
[31:46] | scale, a power supply. Hey, | 规模 及电能供给 |
[31:48] | this is the perfect infrastructure to work from. | 是个非常完美的工作设施 |
[31:50] | I’ll call Booth. | 我去打电话给布斯 |
[31:55] | What’s this? | 这又是干吗 |
[31:56] | We found Pelant. I’m going after him. | 我们找到了普朗特 我去追捕他 |
[31:58] | Yes, with a SWAT team. | 没错 但是要带特警队一起 |
[31:59] | No,he’s not gonna let that happen, you understand me? | 不 他不会允许那种事的 明白吗 |
[32:01] | This is between me, him, and Bones. | 这是我 他 还有骨头之间的事 |
[32:04] | What makes you think Pelant didn’t put that tooth | 你怎么知道普朗特不是故意把牙齿 |
[32:06] | in Flynn’s stomach himself to lure you out there? | 放进弗林的胃里来引你上钩的 |
[32:08] | Because I know Flynn, all right? | 因为我了解弗林 行吗 |
[32:10] | He chipped his own tooth | 他自己弄断牙齿 |
[32:10] | and swallowed it so we could find it. | 并吞下去就是为了让我们找到 |
[32:12] | You must be pretty damn sure | 你必须要非常肯定 |
[32:14] | Hayes Flynn was the man you think he is. | 海耶斯·弗林是你想的那样 |
[32:15] | I’d bet my life on it. | 我用性命打赌 |
[32:19] | The Keeler Power Plant is 23 miles away. | 基勒发电厂发电厂在23英里以外 |
[32:22] | Booth is gonna need a schematic. | 布斯会需要一份蓝图 |
[32:24] | All right, I’ll send this to his phone. | 没问题 我会发到他手机上 |
[32:25] | Pelant will have eyes and ears all over this place. | 普朗特会在这个地方布满眼线 |
[32:27] | I mean, he’s gonna pick up the signals. | 他一定会发现这些信号的 |
[32:28] | I’m frequency-hopping. | 我在用跳频通信 |
[32:30] | We have at least 15 minutes before he suspects anything. | 在他发现前我们至少有十五分钟的时间 |
[32:32] | Unless he set it all up. | 除非这一切都是个陷阱 |
[32:34] | I’m inventorying all the security feeds in the area. | 我在盘点这一区的所有监控 |
[32:39] | Is that Booth? | 那个是布斯吗 |
[32:39] | Oh, man. He’s way too early. | 天哪 他不会这么早 |
[32:44] | That’s Brennan’s car. | 那是布纳恩的车 |
[32:47] | How the hell did Brennan | 布纳恩怎么知道 |
[32:48] | know where to go? | 要去哪儿 |
[32:52] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[32:53] | Hold on, hold on. | 先等等 |
[33:00] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[33:02] | Oh, my Lord. | 天啊 |
[33:39] | Can you pick up her visual on another feed? | 能找别的摄像头拍到她吗 |
[33:41] | I don’t have anything from inside the plant. | 发电厂里什么设备都没有 |
[33:44] | How did she find him? | 她怎么找到他的 |
[33:45] | I was looking at these old cold cases, and these are her notes. | 我在看这些悬案的资料 这些是她的笔记 |
[33:47] | I mean, there isn’t much. It’s a list of cities. | 其实也不多 就是一些城市的列表 |
[33:50] | Damascus, Germantown, Aspen Hill in Maryland. | 大马士革 日耳曼敦 马里兰州的白杨山 |
[33:53] | Woodstock and Sterling | 弗吉尼亚还有华盛顿特区的 |
[33:54] | in Virginia and Washington, D.C. | 伍德斯托克和斯特林 |
[33:57] | These cities all correspond to the original victims | 这些城市都和普朗特点出的 |
[34:00] | from the bone drawers Pelant named. | 那些尸骨盒一致 |
[34:02] | How did this lead Brennan | 这到底是怎么引导布纳恩 |
[34:03] | – to the power Plant? – I don’t know. | -去电厂的 -不知道 |
[34:05] | She also wrote down this word “Aquila.” A-Q-U-I-L-A. | 她还写下了”天鹰座”这个单词 天鹰座 |
[34:08] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:09] | Okay, Aquila. | 好 查查天鹰座 |
[34:11] | Uh, Latin for “Eagle.” | 拉丁语的意思是”鹰” |
[34:13] | Game reserve, | 动物保护区 |
[34:15] | Italian aircraft carrier, constellation. | 意大利航母 还有星座 |
[34:17] | Constellation. It’s the name of the bird | 是星座 是吞食了 |
[34:20] | that devoured Prometheus’ liver. | 普罗米修斯肝脏的鸟名 |
[34:23] | Lay the constellation over the map. | 把星图放到地图上 |
[34:29] | Six of these stars line up, and the seventh star… | 这些星星有六颗对上了 但这第七颗星 |
[34:32] | Altair. This is it. | 牵牛星 就是这儿 |
[34:34] | This is the brightest one, and that’s where Pelant is. | 这颗是最亮的 那里也就是普朗特的所在 |
[34:36] | That son of a bitch wrote her a love note | 那混蛋给她写了一封 |
[34:38] | that only she could understand. | 只有她懂的情书 |
[35:24] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[35:26] | Turn left and walk straight | 左拐再直走 |
[35:29] | until I tell you to stop. | 我叫你停再停 |
[35:38] | There’s Booth. Can you open the gate? | 是布斯 你能打开那扇门吗 |
[35:39] | I’m trying, but Pelant’s got me blocked out. | 我在试 不过普朗特把我拦截了 |
[35:41] | Can’t you do something? | 你能想点办法吗 |
[36:34] | Christopher? | 克里斯托弗 |
[36:57] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[36:59] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[37:02] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:14] | Temperance, you look beautiful. | 坦普瑞 你真漂亮 |
[37:16] | How much time do you think we have before Booth gets here? | 布斯到这里之前你觉得我们有多少时间 |
[37:19] | I’m alone. | 我自己来的 |
[37:20] | Yeah, but that never lasts | 对 不过也用不了 |
[37:22] | for very long, does it? | 太久 对吗 |
[37:51] | If you surrender to me, Booth won’t kill you. | 如果你向我自首 布斯不会杀你 |
[37:54] | And if I don’t, you’ll shoot me? | 我要是不呢 你会开枪杀我 |
[38:01] | There’s only one rational choice. | 只有一个明智的选择 |
[38:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:04] | But you know Booth. | 不过你晓得布斯的为人 |
[38:06] | Very sneaky, very stealthy, sniper at heart. | 鬼鬼祟祟 偷偷摸摸 自认为是狙击手 |
[38:08] | It’ll take him forever to get inside. | 他永远也进不来 |
[38:28] | If I try to run away, | 假如我逃跑 |
[38:30] | where will you shoot me? | 你打算往我什么地方开枪 |
[38:32] | In the head. | 脑袋 |
[38:34] | Never the head. | 别打脑袋 |
[38:37] | That’s the part of me you like best. | 那可是你最喜欢我的地方 |
[38:52] | The mysterious serial killer– | 那个神秘的连环杀手 |
[38:55] | are you curious why I think it’s a woman? | 你好奇我怎么觉得是个女人吗 |
[38:57] | No, but I do want to know | 不好奇 但我很想知道 |
[39:00] | if Hayes Flynn was working with you. | 海耶斯·弗林是不是跟你一伙 |
[39:02] | Not wittingly. | 他无心的 |
[39:03] | I mean, he didn’t know about the money in his fridge | 我是说他不知道自己冰箱里有钱 |
[39:05] | or the bug in his car. | 也不知道车里有窃听器 |
[39:08] | Please drop the gun. | 放下枪吧 |
[39:09] | What? | 什么 |
[39:17] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:19] | Something exploded. | 有东西爆炸了 |
[39:21] | Hey, can you hear me? I-I… | 你能听到吗 我 |
[39:23] | I tried to shape the blast | 我已经尽量把炸弹设计成 |
[39:25] | so that it wouldn’t deafen you, but, | 不会炸聋你的了 不过 |
[39:27] | you know, no-nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[39:28] | Here, come here. Hey. | 来 过来 |
[39:31] | I’m always ahead of you people. | 我总是比你的人快一步 |
[39:32] | I-I… I know how you work. | 我知道你们的套路 |
[39:34] | You let me lead you into this trap, | 你让我引你入套 |
[39:36] | and Booth is still circling the building looking for a way in. | 可布斯还在绕着这地方找进来的路 |
[39:38] | Looks like I came full circle. | 看来我又兜回来了 |
[39:40] | – You okay, Bones? – I’m okay. | -你没事吧骨头 -我没事 |
[39:43] | Surprise! The next explosion will level the entire building. | 惊喜 下次爆炸会炸飞整片建筑 |
[39:47] | Dr. Brennan, tell Booth to leave now, | 布纳恩博士 让布斯现在就走 |
[39:50] | or I will blow us all up. | 不然大家一块上天 |
[39:51] | He’s bluffing. It’s a toy just like the last time. | 他吹牛 这玩意就像上次那个玩具 |
[39:54] | I’m not gonna take that risk. | 我不想冒险 |
[39:55] | Do you see, Booth? | 看见了没布斯 |
[39:56] | She’s willing to risk your life to keep me alive. | 她宁可你死也要保住我的命 |
[40:00] | What does that tell you? | 这说明了什么 |
[40:02] | You put it down, or I’m gonna kill you. | 你把它放下 否则我杀了你 |
[40:03] | – Shoot him, Booth. – What? | -对他开枪吧 布斯 -什么 |
[40:05] | I’m not willing to risk your life to keep Pelant alive. | 我不想为了保普朗特的命让你死 |
[40:07] | Not for one second. Shoot him! | 一点也不要 朝他开枪 |
[40:09] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[40:25] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[40:27] | You okay? Don’t worry. It’s okay. | 你还好吧 别担心 没事了 |
[40:30] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[40:32] | He is dead? | 他死了 |
[40:43] | – I’m sorry. – Well, you know, you should be sorry. | -对不起 -你是该道歉 |
[40:46] | I did want him alive, and I was pretty sure | 我是不想他死 我也清楚 |
[40:48] | that you’d kill him if you could. | 只要可以你都会杀了他 |
[40:50] | Well, you know what? You weren’t wrong. | 知道吗 你说得没错 |
[40:51] | I did kill him. | 我是杀了他 |
[40:53] | You gave him a chance. | 你给了他机会 |
[40:55] | You’re a very good man. | 你为人正直善良 |
[40:58] | I’m in to Pelant’s security system. | 我进入普朗特的安保系统了 |
[41:04] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[41:07] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上苍 |
[41:11] | Look, we got to make a deal, | 我们得说好了 |
[41:13] | and this deal has got to stick, all right? | 而且不许变 懂吗 |
[41:15] | From now on, I will do all the fighting | 从现在起 打人 |
[41:17] | and the shooting and the apprehending of killers, okay? | 拿枪逮捕杀人犯什么的都我来 好吗 |
[41:20] | You can do all the smart stuff, right? | 高智商的事都你来 对吧 |
[41:22] | You can stay in the lab and play with your bones | 你可以待在实验室摆弄你的骨头 |
[41:24] | and all that good stuff. | 那类高端的东西 |
[41:25] | You know, I don’t come into your lab there | 我不进你的实验室 |
[41:27] | and play with your telescopes and stuff like that. | 不用你的望远镜什么的 |
[41:28] | I don’t have a telescope. | 我没有望远镜 |
[41:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:36] | Are they both all right? | 他俩没事吧 |
[41:38] | Looks like it. | 好像没事 |
[41:44] | Why’d they stop? | 他们怎么不走了 |
[41:47] | Look, the main reason that I, um… | 我想杀死普朗特的 |
[41:51] | wanted to kill Pelant | 最主要的原因 |
[41:54] | was because, um, | 就是 |
[41:56] | he kept me from marrying you. | 他不让我娶你 |
[42:01] | I thought it was something like that. | 我猜到差不多是这样了 |
[42:02] | Look, and if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[42:03] | why we couldn’t get married, | 为什么我们结不了婚 |
[42:06] | he was gonna kill innocent people. | 他就会滥杀无辜 |
[42:10] | You made the right choice. | 你做得很对 |
[42:13] | It’s all right. | 没关系了 |
[42:20] | Bones… | 骨头 |
[42:23] | if I ask you to marry me, | 要是我让你嫁给我 |
[42:28] | will you say yes? | 你会答应吗 |
[42:31] | If I say yes, will we get married? | 如果我答应了 我们能结得了婚吗 |
[42:36] | Yes. | 能 |
[42:45] | Was that what it looked like? | 这是我想的那样吗 |
[42:48] | Looks like a proposal. | 像是求婚 |
[42:50] | I feel like we missed a whole bunch. | 我觉得我们错过不少好戏了 |
[42:52] | Who cares? We were here for the big happy ending. | 管他呢 我们就是来看大团圆结局的 |