时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | When are we gonna tell everybody about our wedding? | 什么时候告诉大家我们的婚讯 |
[00:18] | Oh, we’re not. | 先别说 |
[00:19] | Not till we make all the plans, okay? | 等全部计划好再说 好吗 |
[00:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[00:24] | Oh, this guy is all chewed up. | 这个家伙被吃了个精光 |
[00:27] | Torn, actually. | 实际上是被撕碎的 |
[00:29] | Missing phalanges, bone fragments from the skull. | 指骨不见了 颅骨有多处断裂 |
[00:32] | Probably a hawk fed on him. | 也许有只鹰把他当作食物了 |
[00:35] | Don’t you want to discuss it with our friends, Booth? | 你不想和朋友们讨论下吗 布斯 |
[00:37] | Oh, really? I mean, you really want to get everyone’s opinion | 是吗 你真的想听 |
[00:39] | on what they think our wedding should be like? | 大家对我们婚礼的意见吗 |
[00:41] | What, “you can’t have pigs in a blanket,” Huh? | 什么”不能有香肠卷” |
[00:43] | “No, no, you know what, you should have radishes | “不 不行 你们该把萝卜 |
[00:44] | that are shaped like hummingbirds | 雕成蜂鸟那样 |
[00:45] | and wear dandelion hats.” | 还戴着蒲公英式的帽子” |
[00:46] | I’ve never even seen those things. | 我从没见过那种东西 |
[00:48] | They exist. | 真的有 |
[00:49] | Based on decomp, | 根据腐烂程度 |
[00:50] | I’d estimate he’s been here for approximately three days. | 我估计他在这里将近三天了 |
[00:53] | But Cam should probably make that determination. | 不过凯应该会做出确定 |
[00:56] | We can wait for her to get a definitive… | 我们可以等她有个最终… |
[00:59] | No, no, no. We’re not… | 不 不 不用了 |
[00:59] | I’ve been dangling here for long enough, all right? | 我吊在这儿够久了 |
[01:02] | Things are… you know, they’re starting to pinch. | 事情变得 有点麻烦了 |
[01:04] | Listen, Bones, all I’m saying, that this is… | 骨头 我是说 这个 |
[01:06] | Look, we’ve been waiting a long time | 我们为这一天 为了我们的婚礼 |
[01:08] | for this day, for our wedding, all right? | 已经等了很久 |
[01:09] | I just want this to be our day. Don’t you? | 我只想那一天是属于我们的 不是吗 |
[01:11] | But we’ll invite everybody, won’t we? | 但我们会邀请大家 不是吗 |
[01:13] | Of course. Of course we are. | 当然会 这是当然的 |
[01:14] | You always say that you know best. | 你总是说你最清楚了 |
[01:16] | Based on the palatine suture, | 从腭缝 |
[01:17] | the width of the ascending ramus | 下颚骨上升支的宽度 |
[01:19] | and the sternal rib ends, | 和胸肋的末端来看 |
[01:22] | the victim was a Caucasian male in his early 50s. | 死者是五十岁出头的白人男性 |
[01:26] | I do dislike it when other people tell me what to do. | 我的确不喜欢别人左右我的决定 |
[01:29] | See? Now there’s the Bones that I love, all right? | 看到没 这就是我爱的骨头 |
[01:31] | We’re gonna have a great wedding. | 我们会举办一场很棒的婚礼 |
[01:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[01:35] | That’s right. Or whatever it’s gonna be. | 这就对了 管他将来怎么样呢 |
[01:37] | Okay. But… pigs in a blanket? | 好吧 不过 香肠卷吗 |
[01:40] | Yeah. Pigs in a blanket. | 没错 香肠卷 |
[01:41] | It’s God’s perfect food. | 这是天底下最好吃的食物 |
[01:43] | That might be a point of contention. | 这点可能是个问题 |
[01:46] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[01:47] | This looks like an accident. | 这看起来像是意外 |
[01:48] | Oh, no. No one out of shape in their 50s, | 不可能 五十多岁身体不好的人 |
[01:51] | goes rock climbing alone. | 不会独自来攀岩 |
[01:52] | This was a murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[01:53] | You’re making an assumption, Booth. | 你在假设了 布斯 |
[01:55] | What? Well, I’m that guy. | 怎么 我就是这种人 |
[01:55] | I’m that gut guy, okay? | 我就是这么有种 好吗 |
[01:57] | I assume things. That’s what I do. | 我做出假设 这就是我的工作 |
[02:01] | Then I’m going to need to take the hawk back to the lab, too. | 那我也要把那只鹰带回实验室 |
[02:05] | Is he eating a finger? | 它吃的是手指吗 |
[02:06] | Yes. He seems to be enjoying it. | 是的 它看来相当享受 |
[02:10] | We’ll need Animal Control. | 我们得联系动物管理局 |
[02:12] | No, we need to get pulled up. | 不 我们要先被拉上去 |
[02:15] | Hey! Can we get the hawk? | 我们能抓到那只鹰吗 |
[02:17] | Trust me, you’re gonna like pigs in a blanket. | 相信我 你会喜欢香肠卷的 |
[02:25] | So I’m compiling character traits of rock climbers | 所以我在收集攀岩爱好者的性格特征 |
[02:28] | – and their psychosocial… – Great. | -和他们的社会心理 -好极了 |
[02:30] | – You don’t want to hear? – Oh, I get it. | -你不想听 -我知道的 |
[02:31] | Psycho socials– they’re like dances, | 社会心理 他们喜欢跳舞 |
[02:32] | uh, you know, in a loony bin. | 就是在疯人院里 |
[02:34] | I got it, right? Come on in. | 我懂的 进来吧 |
[02:35] | Shut the door, will you? | 你能关下门吗 |
[02:37] | Just… will you shut the door for a second? | 就关一会儿 |
[02:39] | – What’s going on? – Thanks. | -怎么了 -谢了 |
[02:39] | I just want to… | 我只是想 |
[02:41] | want you to… | 想让你 |
[02:42] | – just keep an open mind about something here. – About what? | -对某件事别抱成见 -什么事 |
[02:44] | Is this about the wedding? | 是关于婚礼的事吗 |
[02:45] | – ‘Cause if you want to parachute from a plane or something, – No. | -如果你想坐飞机跳伞或别的什么 -不是 |
[02:49] | I’m down. I’ll do it. | 我来跳 我会去做的 |
[02:50] | No one’s parachuting from a-a plane. | 没有人要坐飞机跳伞 |
[02:53] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:53] | You know, I actually have an awesome idea | 其实我为婚礼想了个 |
[02:54] | – for a wedding. – Sweets. | -精妙绝伦的点子 -小甜甜 |
[02:56] | It’s not about, um, the wedding. It’s about VAL. | 与婚礼无关 是关于瓦珥的事 |
[03:00] | Who’s that? No. No. No. | 那是谁 不 不行 |
[03:03] | Because my last blind date was a disaster, all right? | 我上次相亲简直是场灾难 |
[03:05] | She threw her drink in my face | 那个女人拿饮料泼了我一脸 |
[03:06] | because she didn’t know | 就因为她不知道 |
[03:07] | – what “masticate” meant. – This isn’t a… | -咀嚼是什么意思 -不是 |
[03:08] | It means to chew. | 就是嚼东西的意思 |
[03:09] | Sweets, just pay attention, okay? | 小甜甜 专心点 好吗 |
[03:11] | I’d like to introduce you to… | 我想给你介绍 |
[03:15] | VAL. | 这是瓦珥 |
[03:17] | Okay? It’s a virtual something… adumbrative. | 好吧 这是个虚拟的 暗示 |
[03:21] | Yes! That’s the word. | 没错 就是这个词 |
[03:23] | It’s an artificial profiling system. | 这是台人工分析系统 |
[03:25] | Right. You know… | 对的 |
[03:26] | So everything I get from the case, | 所以从案子里找到的每条信息 |
[03:27] | I got to input it into here and so do the squints. So… | 我都得输入进去 斜眼小分队也一样 |
[03:32] | They want to compare me to a computer. | 他们想拿台电脑和我比 |
[03:34] | I can’t be replaced by a video game. | 我不可能被一个电子游戏取代 |
[03:35] | Listen, I had to… I just felt like I had to tell you. Right? | 我得 我只是觉得我得告诉你 |
[03:38] | Because you’re… | 因为你是 |
[03:40] | you know… so I did. | 你懂的 所以我就告诉你了 |
[03:41] | But if you tell anyone, I’m gonna have to kill you. | 但你要告诉别人 你就死定了 |
[03:42] | No, I understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[03:43] | This is not a problem, it’s… | 这不是什么问题 这就是 |
[03:46] | it’s a joke, is what… | 就是个笑话 |
[03:46] | I-I agree. It’s a complete joke. | 我赞同 这完全是个笑话 |
[03:49] | – Yeah. – To me, it’s like that Russian guy | -是的 -对我来说 就好像那个 |
[03:50] | who played the computer in chess. | 跟电脑下国际象棋的俄罗斯人 |
[03:52] | It doesn’t work. | 没用的 |
[03:53] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[03:56] | Kasparov lost to the computer, but… | 卡斯巴罗夫输给了电脑 不过 |
[03:59] | it’s not a… it’s not a good comparison. | 这可不是个恰当的比喻 |
[04:10] | What a beautiful bird. | 多么美丽的鸟啊 |
[04:12] | I know, right? | 我就知道 |
[04:13] | And look how much he’s regurgitated. | 看看它吐出来了多少 |
[04:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:17] | Yeah. See, hawks, they don’t have teeth, right? | 你看 鹰类动物没有牙齿 |
[04:19] | So they got to tear and swallow clothes, | 所以它们只能把衣服撕烂吞下 |
[04:22] | flesh and bone whole, | 把肉和骨头整个吃进去 |
[04:23] | and then they regurgitate what they can’t, you know, digest. | 再把不能消化的东西吐出来 |
[04:25] | This guy is full of evidence. | 这个小东西肚子里都是证据 |
[04:27] | I mean, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[04:28] | Honey, when you’re showing me puke, | 亲爱的 你给我展示呕吐物的时候 |
[04:30] | – don’t smile like that. – It’s called rangle. | -别笑成那样 -这叫胃石 |
[04:33] | See, when the stomach contents come up, | 胃里的东西变多了以后 |
[04:35] | they’re this hard, congealed… | 它们就会变硬 凝结 |
[04:36] | Okay. I get it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[04:37] | I’m starting to feel like I’m gonna rangle. | 我觉得我快吐了 |
[04:43] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[04:47] | Have you examined these X-rays, Dr. Wells? | 你看过这些X光片了吗 威尔斯博士 |
[04:49] | Of course. I took them. | 当然 这是我拍的 |
[04:51] | Lack of extensions along the edges of the phalanges | 屈肌总腱鞘上的 |
[04:54] | where the flexor sheath attaches | 指骨边缘 |
[04:56] | and an absence of remodeled stress | 缺乏重塑压力 |
[04:58] | or other fractures in the wrists and metacarpals | 手腕和掌骨也没其他骨折 |
[05:01] | indicate someone who has not been rock climbing before. | 表明此人以前没攀过岩 |
[05:04] | You shouldn’t be reading, Dr. Wells. | 你不应该在这念书 威尔斯博士 |
[05:06] | I’m sorry. Was I wrong? | 抱歉 我说错了吗 |
[05:07] | That’s beside the point. | 问题不在这 |
[05:08] | You’re here to work, not read. | 你是来这里工作的 不是念书 |
[05:10] | Based on decomp and the desiccation of the tissue, | 根据组织的腐败和脱水程度 |
[05:13] | I’d estimate time of death at… | 我估计死亡时间为 |
[05:14] | Three days. | 三天 |
[05:16] | – Excuse me? – Three days. | -你说什么 -三天 |
[05:18] | I factored in ambient temperature at the scene, | 根据现场的环境温度 |
[05:20] | rainfall, the feeding of the carrion… | 降雨量和腐肉的啃食程度 |
[05:22] | I-I’m sorry, but if you were gonna say anything | 抱歉 要是你不是想说三天的话 |
[05:24] | other than three days, you’d be wrong. | 那你一定是错了 |
[05:26] | – Now, can I just finish my page? – No. | -现在我能接着念了吗 -不行 |
[05:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:39] | Why am I never prepared for what I see here? | 我怎么总对这里看到的东西没有思想准备 |
[05:41] | Alfred Adler would say that a repression of visual stimuli… | 阿尔弗雷德·阿德勒会说对视觉刺激物的压抑 |
[05:44] | Why is he back? | 他怎么回来了 |
[05:46] | He’s brilliant. | 他很聪明 |
[05:47] | Is that why he’s reading Mindy Kaling’s book? | 所以他要念敏迪·卡灵的书吗 |
[05:50] | I’m a polymath. | 我很博学 |
[05:52] | I can learn from anything. | 我什么都能学 |
[05:53] | How long will it take you to do a facial reconstruction? | 你需要多长时间来做面部重建 |
[05:55] | Uh, damaged skull and the dried tissue… | 损坏的颅骨 还有脱水组织 |
[05:58] | The sooner the better, really, | 越快越好 说真的 |
[05:59] | because this dude was definitely murdered. | 因为这家伙绝对是被谋杀的 |
[06:02] | I think it’s a little bit early to make that statement, Dr. Wells. | 下这结论未免早了点 威尔斯博士 |
[06:04] | Perhaps not. | 或许不早 |
[06:05] | The facial injuries indicate that the victim | 面部损伤表明受害者 |
[06:08] | struck the cliff face first. | 面部先砸到悬崖上 |
[06:10] | As if he were thrown off | 就像是他被扔下悬崖边 |
[06:12] | the edge of the cliff, as Booth assumed. | 布斯是这么假定的 |
[06:14] | Well, then there’s also | 而且头顶骨周围的伤 |
[06:15] | hemorrhagic staining to the wound around the parietal, | 有出血性的色斑 |
[06:17] | which means it occurred perimortem. | 也就是说是事后发生的 |
[06:21] | So the wound to the parietal was cause of death. | 所以头顶骨上的伤是死亡原因咯 |
[06:23] | Yes. The victim was bludgeoned to death | 是的 受害者被重物猛击致死后 |
[06:25] | before going over the side of that cliff. | 才掉到悬崖下面 |
[06:27] | Now… | 现在 |
[06:28] | can I finish my page? | 我能接着念了吗 |
[06:33] | I’ll take that as a “Yes.” | 我就当你们同意了 |
[07:11] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[07:12] | I’m just telling you what VAL says. | 我只是告诉你瓦珥的分析 |
[07:13] | And how exactly does VAL tell you these things? | 瓦珥究竟是如何告诉你这些的呢 |
[07:16] | Oh, well, if I’m not in my office, | 如果我不在办公室 |
[07:17] | you know, she texts me. Look at that. | 她就给我发短信 看吧 |
[07:19] | “Perpetrator is an experienced rock climber.” | “行凶者是名经验丰富的攀岩爱好者” |
[07:21] | I disagree. So does the Jeffersonian. | 我不同意 杰斐逊实验室也不同意 |
[07:23] | Noted, Sweets. Okay? Just relax. | 知道了 小甜甜 放松点 |
[07:25] | Okay, can we please stop calling it “her” and “she”? | 能不能不管它叫”她”和”她的” |
[07:28] | – I mean… – Yeah. So… | -我是说 -好吧 |
[07:30] | why don’t you think the murderer is a climber? | 你为什么不觉得凶手是攀岩爱好者呢 |
[07:32] | No, I don’t think that the killer isn’t a climber, | 不是 我不认为凶手不是攀岩爱好者 |
[07:35] | I just think it’s crazy to say that | 我只是觉得说他是经验丰富的 |
[07:36] | he’s an experienced rock climber. | 攀岩爱好者太没根据了 |
[07:39] | There’s a difference. | 两者是有区别的 |
[07:40] | Okay. You’re agreeing with me, which, you know… | 好吧 你和我意见一致 |
[07:42] | which is good. I like it. | 这很好 我喜欢 |
[07:43] | So, our victim is an amateur, | 我们的死者是个新手 |
[07:46] | he’s vulnerable in dangerous situations. | 在危险情况下容易出事 |
[07:48] | He goes climbing with someone who bashes him. | 和他一起攀岩的人猛击了他 |
[07:50] | While he’s suiting up, or whatever they call it. | 在他穿装备时 不知道他们管这叫什么 |
[07:52] | Good enough. And then he tosses him over the edge | 没错 然后他把他扔下悬崖 |
[07:54] | and makes it look like an accident. | 让它看起来像是场意外 |
[07:56] | Did VAL tell you that? | 瓦珥跟你说这个了吗 |
[07:59] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[08:07] | The victim exhibited bilateral intercondylar fractures | 死者股骨末梢呈现出 |
[08:10] | to the distal ends of the femurs. | 双侧髁间骨折 |
[08:12] | Interesting, Dr. Wells, but irrelevant for cause of death. | 不错 威尔斯博士 但这和死因无关 |
[08:15] | Well, seeing as how it occurred | 鉴于这是发生在受害者 |
[08:17] | four months before the victim died, I get it. | 死亡前四个月 我知道这无关 |
[08:20] | Keep your shirt on. | 沉住气 |
[08:21] | Dr. Wells, you are an intern. | 威尔斯博士 你是实习生 |
[08:23] | Please treat Dr. Brennan with the respect she’s due. | 请对布纳恩博士表示她应有的尊重 |
[08:25] | Well, I thought this was a meritocracy. | 我以为这里任人唯贤 |
[08:27] | – It is. – Then that was the respect she’s due. | -没错 -那这就是应有的尊重 |
[08:29] | No, no, it wasn’t. And since she’s your… | 不 这不是 既然她是你的 |
[08:32] | – Don’t say “superior.” – …boss. | -别跟我说”上级” -老板 |
[08:33] | But I will say “superior” if I want, | 可如果我想说 我可以说是”上级” |
[08:34] | because I am also your superior. | 因为我也是你的上级 |
[08:37] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[08:38] | So, Dr. Brennan, have you set a date yet? | 布纳恩博士 你定好日子了吗 |
[08:40] | For the wedding. | 婚期 |
[08:41] | Oh, we aren’t adjusting for anyone’s schedule. | 我们不会为别人的计划做调整 |
[08:44] | If you have a conflict and would like to attend, | 如果你时间冲突而又想参加的话 |
[08:47] | you’ll have to rearrange your schedule. | 你得重新安排时间了 |
[08:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:50] | That’s a warm invitation. | 真是个友好的邀请 |
[08:53] | Concise, to the point. Well said. Bravo. | 简洁 明了 说得好 喝彩 |
[08:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | I took a slide from the victim’s liver, | 我做了一个死者的肝脏切片 |
[08:59] | – and as you can see… – Cancerous. | -可以看到 -癌变 |
[09:01] | Quite advanced. | 很严重了 |
[09:02] | Our victim was terminal. | 死者是癌症末期 |
[09:04] | Could you please see if Angela has… | 能看一下安琪拉有没有 |
[09:05] | – Made any progress on identifying the victim. – Yes. | -识别出死者 -是的 |
[09:07] | Must you interrupt? | 你一定要打断我吗 |
[09:09] | I’m just trying to use our time efficiently. | 我只是想提高效率 |
[09:13] | Well, it doesn’t make you any more likeable. | 那这也不能让你更可爱 |
[09:17] | Is likability important? | 可爱很重要吗 |
[09:18] | Right now, I’m gonna go with “Yes.” | 现在我会说是的 |
[09:23] | How can you do a facial reconstruction | 你如何做到不用组织标记 |
[09:25] | without any tissue markers? | 就能做出面部重建呢 |
[09:26] | Well, I’m extrapolating the missing fragments | 我根据白人颅骨的一般特征 |
[09:29] | based on the general characteristics of a Caucasian skull. | 推算出缺失的碎片 |
[09:32] | Now I’m gonna run this against the DMV database | 现在我要运行车管所数据库 |
[09:34] | and see what we come up with. | 看看能找到什么 |
[09:35] | The use of a generic skull | 用毫无特征的颅骨 |
[09:37] | is gonna result in far too many hits. | 会出现过多可能的结果 |
[09:39] | You don’t have many friends, do you? | 你没什么朋友吧 |
[09:41] | No, I don’t. | 是的 没有 |
[09:43] | None, really. | 一个都没有 |
[09:44] | That’s a shocker. | 真糟糕 |
[09:46] | This is a waste of time. | 这是在浪费时间 |
[09:49] | Wow, look at that. | 哇哦 看呐 |
[09:51] | One match. Who knew? | 一个匹配 谁能想到呢 |
[09:53] | I suppose you think your little ding taught me a lesson. | 我猜你觉得你的小命中率给了我个教训 |
[09:56] | – Did it? – Yes. | -是不是呢 -是的 |
[09:58] | Never discount random luck. | 别低估随机的运气 |
[10:05] | Having terminal cancer… It’s not good. | 得了癌症末期 很不幸 |
[10:09] | “Terminal” means end point. | 末期意味着终点 |
[10:11] | The end. Death. | 终结 死亡 |
[10:13] | And you know what? | 可你知道吗 |
[10:14] | Life is better than death. | 好死不如赖活着 |
[10:15] | That’s deep. | 有深度 |
[10:16] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[10:17] | But impending death bestows a gift I did not see coming. | 但逼近的死亡赐予我未曾预料的礼物 |
[10:21] | – Clarity. – That’s so true. | -大彻大悟 -太对了 |
[10:22] | Knowing the end is near lends a bittersweet urgency | 知道离死不远 就对每次呼吸每时每刻 |
[10:25] | to every breath, every moment. | 都有一种苦乐参半的紧迫感 |
[10:27] | And you know what else? | 而且你知道吗 |
[10:28] | Fear evaporates. | 恐惧感消失了 |
[10:30] | This is our victim? | 这就是死者吗 |
[10:32] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[10:33] | Charlie McCord. | 查理·麦考德 |
[10:34] | There you go. Take a good look. | 给你 仔细看看吧 |
[10:38] | High school principal, married, two kids. | 高中校长 已婚 两个孩子 |
[10:41] | What is this video? | 这个视频是什么 |
[10:42] | Well, you know, when he found out that he was gonna die, | 他知道自己快死了以后 |
[10:44] | he made all these videos, he created this web site | 他拍了这些视频 办了一个网站 |
[10:45] | where you can buy them; they’re incredibly popular. | 你可以在上面买这些视频 它们很火 |
[10:47] | It’s not uncommon for people to | 有很多人会觉得 |
[10:49] | ascribe special wisdom to those who are facing death. | 人之将死 其言也善 |
[10:51] | That’s because they have special wisdom. | 那是因为他们确实有智慧分享给别人 |
[10:54] | Watch. | 看看吧 |
[10:55] | And fear is what stands between us and fulfillment. | 恐惧阻挠我们达成心愿 |
[10:59] | Once fear is gone, | 一旦不再恐惧 |
[11:00] | life opens up to all its grandeur. | 生命会变得辉煌精彩 |
[11:03] | All things are possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[11:04] | This guy’s deep. | 这个人太有深度了 |
[11:09] | Why do you need our victim’s ear canal? | 你要受害人的耳道做什么 |
[11:12] | Oh, yes. I want to analyze the cerumen. | 来了 我想检验一下耳垢 |
[11:15] | The earwax? | 耳屎 |
[11:16] | It’s less icky if I call it cerumen. | 叫它耳垢就没那么恶心了 |
[11:19] | Look at this. | 看看啊 |
[11:20] | It builds up like sediment. | 它像沉积物一样堆积起来 |
[11:22] | You can track his recent activities through earwax? | 你能通过耳屎追踪他的近期行为 |
[11:25] | Cerumen. | 耳垢 |
[11:25] | And even though he snacks on dead humans, | 而且就算它吃尸体 |
[11:28] | he’s not a buzzard. | 它也不是秃鹰 |
[11:29] | He’s a hawk, Cam. | 它是鹰 凯 |
[11:31] | Hey, he’s a hawk. | 它是鹰 |
[11:37] | Hey, labels are important, you know? | 名字可是很重要的啊 |
[11:39] | ‘Cause words can hurt. | 因为有些话可伤人了 |
[11:42] | I can’t believe Charlie’s dead. | 我不能相信查理死了 |
[11:45] | When was the last time you saw your husband? | 你最后一次见你丈夫是什么时候 |
[11:47] | Four days ago. | 四天前 |
[11:48] | Can you think of anyone who’d want to hurt your husband? | 你能想到任何想伤害你丈夫的人吗 |
[11:51] | Uh, no. | 不能 |
[11:52] | I-I mean, there were some comments underneath his videos | 他的视频下面的有些评论 |
[11:57] | that were pretty mean. | 是很恶毒 |
[11:58] | People who said that he was stupid, | 有人说他很蠢 |
[12:00] | or that he was faking his illness to make money, but… | 也有人说他是装病挣钱 但是 |
[12:04] | You found Charlie climbing a cliff? | 你们发现查理在攀岩 |
[12:06] | Is that strange? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[12:07] | Well, he was afraid of heights. | 他有恐高症 |
[12:10] | “Well, when fear is gone, | “一旦不再恐惧 |
[12:11] | life opens up all its grandeur.” | 生命会变得辉煌精彩” |
[12:13] | You’ve seen one of his videos. | 你看过他那条视频 |
[12:15] | Yeah, well, he was a wise man. | 他是个智者 |
[12:17] | He was hoping maybe someone would see them and pay us | 他希望有人看到视频后会资助我们 |
[12:19] | for the rights to write a book. | 出版书籍 |
[12:21] | Turns out, people are willing to buy them the way they are. | 结果是 人们只喜欢买这些视频本身 |
[12:24] | It’s typical. | 这很正常 |
[12:26] | Charlie’s dying, | 查理快死了 |
[12:27] | and he’s worrying about me and the kids. | 他担心我和孩子们 |
[12:32] | I’m sorry, wasn’t he in pain? | 抱歉 他身体不痛吗 |
[12:34] | Constantly. | 一直在疼 |
[12:35] | The autopsy didn’t show any narcotics in his system. | 尸检没有在他体内发现镇痛剂 |
[12:38] | Charlie wanted to put off drugs for as long as he could. | 查理想尽可能的推迟使用药物 |
[12:41] | He would only take homeopathic medicine. | 他只服用顺势疗法药物 |
[12:45] | He was a wonderful man. | 他是个好人 |
[12:47] | Anyone who knew him | 所有认识他的人 |
[12:48] | would tell you that he was special. | 都会告诉你们他有多特别 |
[12:58] | I recovered several videos from the victim’s cell phone, | 我从受害人的手机中复原了几条视频 |
[13:01] | one of which you’ll find extremely interesting. | 你会发现其中一条非常有趣 |
[13:04] | One of his “Live life to the fullest | 就是他那个”尽情生活 |
[13:06] | ’cause life is too short” videos? | 因为生命易逝”的视频 |
[13:07] | Uh, not exactly. | 不是 |
[13:09] | This was time-stamped five days before the murder. | 这条视频拍摄于谋杀前五天 |
[13:13] | Hey, Chuck, Chuck. | 查克 查克 |
[13:15] | Hey, man, big fan. | 你好 伙计 忠实粉丝 |
[13:19] | Obviously, somebody took this video. | 显然 有人拍了这个视频 |
[13:23] | Wow, that hurt. | 那一下真疼 |
[13:28] | Pull over! Hey, pull over! | 靠边停 靠边停车 |
[13:30] | He’s mad. | 他要气疯了 |
[13:33] | That was incredibly cowardly. | 这就是懦夫行为啊 |
[13:35] | Come on, Angela, | 算了 安琪拉 |
[13:36] | how much courage does it take to sucker punch someone? | 打一拳就跑能需要多少勇气啊 |
[13:39] | A lot when it’s this guy. | 打这个人需要很多 |
[13:42] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[13:43] | Yeah, this is Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell. | 他是查克 “冰人” 利德尔 |
[13:47] | He’s a mixed martial arts world champion. | 他是混合武术世界冠军 |
[13:50] | So, Charlie McCord slugged the toughest man in the world? | 查理·麦考德打了世界第一硬汉 |
[13:54] | And revenge is sort of the Iceman’s thing. | 报复可是冰人的特征 |
[14:06] | Pull over! Hey, pull over! | 靠边停 靠边停车 |
[14:08] | He’s mad. | 他要气疯了 |
[14:10] | Yeah, that’s me. So what? | 那是我 怎么了 |
[14:12] | Getting punched in the face a crime now? | 现在被人在脸上打一拳也是犯罪了吗 |
[14:14] | No, murder was the crime. | 不 但谋杀是犯罪 |
[14:14] | This guy was murdered four days ago. | 这个人四天前被谋杀了 |
[14:16] | You think I did it? | 你认为是我干的 |
[14:17] | Look at you, huh? | 看看你自己 |
[14:18] | Looks like you’re mad enough. | 你看上去气得要杀人了 |
[14:20] | People come up to me all the time. | 一直有人来找我 |
[14:21] | Sign an autograph, take a picture with them. | 签名啊 合照啊 |
[14:25] | I don’t get punched in the face for it. | 之前没有人来打过我 |
[14:26] | So you’re saying you never saw him before? | 你是说你以前没有见过他 |
[14:28] | Not till Charlie threw the punch. | 查理来打我前没有见过 |
[14:29] | Wait, then how do you know his name? | 那你是怎么知道他的名字的 |
[14:31] | He called me after. | 他之后打电话给我 |
[14:32] | Apparently, i was on his bucket list– | 显然 我在他的遗愿清单上 |
[14:34] | you know, a list of stuff you want to do before you die? | 就是你死之前想做的事情的清单 |
[14:36] | So let me get this straight. | 所以让我搞明白一点 |
[14:37] | Uh, “Punch the Iceman” was on his bucket list? | “打冰人一拳”在他的遗愿清单上 |
[14:40] | Yeah, I was kind of flattered when I heard. | 是的 我听到以后觉得挺荣幸的 |
[14:42] | He’s a nice guy. | 他是个好人 |
[14:44] | Really sorry to hear what happened. | 我很抱歉发生的一切 |
[14:45] | Uh, let me know if there’s anything I can do. | 如果有需要我做的 尽管说 |
[14:55] | There’s evidence that the finger | 有证据显示 他打了冰人以后 |
[14:56] | was treated after he slugged the Iceman. | 他的手指得到了治疗包扎 |
[14:59] | That’s the least of his worries. | 这不是他应该担心的事 |
[15:00] | He only had six weeks to live. | 他只能活六周了 |
[15:02] | There are so many variables to an assessment like that | 做出这样的预计 涉及到的变量太多了 |
[15:05] | that it is practically guessing. | 那基本上就是猜测的 |
[15:06] | But if McCord was told he only had six weeks, | 但是如果麦考德被告知他只剩六周 |
[15:09] | that would explain his risk-taking. | 那就能解释他的冒险行为了 |
[15:12] | Would it not, Dr. Know-it-all? | 能还是不能呢 万事通博士 |
[15:13] | I will concede that. | 我勉强同意这点 |
[15:15] | That’s mighty big of you. | 您真是令我受宠若惊啊 |
[15:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:19] | I was thinking about the victim’s bucket list, | 我在想受害人的遗愿清单的事 |
[15:21] | so I made one for you. | 所以我给你也列了一张 |
[15:23] | ‘Cause we all need one, right? | 因为我们都需要 对吧 |
[15:24] | Number one, don’t be a douche. | 第一条 不要做混蛋 |
[15:26] | Number two, really, don’t be a douche. | 第二条 说真的 不要做混蛋 |
[15:29] | Number three, work and play well with others | 第三条 好好和别人一起工作或休闲 |
[15:31] | so I’m not perceived as a douche. | 这样别人不会认为我是混蛋 |
[15:34] | Do I have to read all ten? | 我需要把十条都念完吗 |
[15:36] | Probably not. | 也许不用 |
[15:37] | You think it’s easy being superior? | 你觉得当个天才很轻松吗 |
[15:38] | It’s a curse, I assure you. | 那是个诅咒 我向你保证 |
[15:41] | Mostly for us. | 应该是诅咒我们吧 |
[15:42] | There must be a heart in there someplace, Oliver. | 奥利弗 你心中肯定还是有人性的 |
[15:44] | I’m just trying to help; it’s tough love. | 我只是想帮忙 这可是为了你好 |
[15:47] | It’s misguided, but I understand. | 这是在瞎指导 但我能理解你的苦心 |
[15:52] | I don’t even think he had six weeks. | 我看他连六周都活不到了 |
[15:54] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[15:55] | The cancer was spreading to his bones. | 癌细胞已经扩散到他的骨头了 |
[15:57] | Look at the marrow; see how porous it is? | 你看他的骨髓 看到上面有多少孔了吧 |
[15:59] | Yeah, he was never gonna finish his list. | 他清单上的事永远也做不完了 |
[16:02] | Poor guy. | 可怜人啊 |
[16:03] | Murdered before he had a chance to die. | 他都要死了 居然还会被谋杀 |
[16:05] | Sad. | 太惨了 |
[16:07] | – Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[16:09] | I mean, we all want a little more time, don’t we? | 我是说 我们都想要活久一点不是吗 |
[16:11] | To fix things, to go out with our ducks in a row. | 去弥补一些事 在死前处理好自己的事 |
[16:15] | Check his medical records, | 你去查一下他的医疗记录 |
[16:16] | see if you can find out who treated his finger. | 看能不能找到是谁给他处理了手指 |
[16:18] | Maybe that will lead to who shot the cell phone video. | 也许就能知道是谁拍了那段手机视频 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:25] | Computer profiling is absurd, okay? | 电脑性格侧写真是太扯淡了 |
[16:28] | Psychology takes, um, subtlety and a subjective analysis. | 心理学要用到精妙的主观分析 |
[16:32] | – Subjective? – Yeah. | -主观 -是啊 |
[16:33] | Well, that’s the problem. | 那就是你们的问题所在了 |
[16:34] | A computer program with advanced analytical algorithms | 一个使用先进的分析算法的电脑程序 |
[16:39] | would not be subjective; it would skirt | 就不会太主观 而是可以避免 |
[16:41] | the pitfalls of Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle. | 海森堡不确定原则的陷阱 |
[16:43] | So you’re saying after all we’ve been through, | 所以你是说 就算我们有那么多交情 |
[16:44] | you think a computer | 你还是觉得一台电脑 |
[16:46] | would be better than me? | 会比我更厉害吗 |
[16:47] | Theoretically, yes. | 理论上说 是的 |
[16:49] | Hey, how’s it going? | 怎么样啦 |
[16:50] | How’s it going? I’ll tell you how it’s going. | 怎么样了 我告诉你怎么样了 |
[16:52] | Dr. Brennan would rather work with a computer than me. | 布纳恩博士宁可跟电脑合作而不是跟我 |
[16:55] | But as a lunch companion, I certainly prefer you. | 但如果是吃午餐 我当然更愿意跟你啦 |
[16:58] | You know what, that’s high praise, Sweets. | 你知道吗 这是对你的高度赞赏 小甜甜 |
[17:00] | Anyhow, VAL says that the bucket list | 不管怎样 瓦珥说那个目标清单 |
[17:01] | shows that the victim was– | 说明受害人… |
[17:02] | uh, let’s see, it says here– | 我们看看 它是这么说的 |
[17:04] | “Vulnerable because of his illness. | “他很脆弱 因为他有病在身 |
[17:06] | “The guise of him as a sincerely good man is a mask | “他表现出诚实好男人的样子是一种伪装 |
[17:08] | to hide his anger and hostility.” | 以此隐瞒他的愤怒和敌意” |
[17:10] | That’s stupid. | 这太白痴了 |
[17:11] | That’s lame psycho-babble. Stupid. | 这真是蹩脚的心理学鬼话 太白痴了 |
[17:14] | I hope they didn’t spend too much on that program. | 但愿他们没为这个程序花太多钱 |
[17:16] | I heard three million. | 我听说是花了三百万 |
[17:17] | – What? – Three million dollars? | -什么 -三百万美元 |
[17:19] | I… And they can’t give me a raise. | 我…他们连给我加工资都不干 |
[17:21] | You know, I’m seriously like Call of Duty, | 我可是《使命召唤》[经典射击游戏]的级别 |
[17:23] | and-and that thing is like Elf Bowling. | 而那玩意只相当于《小矮人保龄球》 |
[17:26] | All right, show me what you got there, Mr. Call of Duty. | 好吧 那你有什么高见 使命召唤先生 |
[17:28] | I’ve analyzed Charlie’s videos; | 我分析了查理的视频 |
[17:30] | he’s a genuinely good man. | 他的的确确是个好人 |
[17:31] | The essence of a bucket list isn’t vulnerability. | 他的人生目标清单并不说明他是脆弱的 |
[17:33] | It’s rooted in the simple human desire | 这只是源于一个人在死之前 |
[17:36] | to realize one’s potential before death. | 想要发挥自己潜能的人类基本渴望 |
[17:39] | I buy that. You know what, | 我同意 我跟你说 |
[17:40] | computer zero, Sweets one. | 电脑零分 小甜甜一分 |
[17:41] | Good work, you’re back. | 干得漂亮 还是得你来 |
[17:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | VAL is a moron, all right? | 瓦珥是个傻子 |
[17:45] | Everyone has some kind of a bucket list. | 每个人都有类似人生目标清单的东西 |
[17:47] | I don’t have a list, per se. | 从本质上说 我就没有清单 |
[17:48] | Well, winning the Nobel, of course, | 当然啦 我是希望获得诺贝尔奖 |
[17:51] | but that’s more of an eventuality than a dream. | 但那更像是一个可能的事件而非梦想 |
[17:54] | I’ve got, like, a million things on my list. | 我的清单上大概有一百万件事呢 |
[17:56] | – Really? – If you could pick one? | -真的吗 -你能举个例子吗 |
[17:57] | All right, um, | 好吧 |
[17:59] | you know the guy who did the free-fall from space? | 你们知道那个在太空中自由下落的人吧 |
[18:01] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -知道 -知道 |
[18:04] | I’d like to buy him a drink. | 我想请他喝杯酒 |
[18:06] | That… | 这… |
[18:07] | That’s… | 这可… |
[18:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[18:12] | Hi, Angela. | 你好 安吉拉 |
[18:13] | You don’t want to free-fall? | 你不想自由下落一次吗 |
[18:14] | Yes. Who? All right. | 是的 谁 好吧 |
[18:17] | Yes, Booth is here; I’ll tell him. | 好的 布斯在这里 我会告诉他的 |
[18:20] | Angela got the victim’s medical records. | 安吉拉拿到受害人的医疗记录了 |
[18:22] | His wife wasn’t listed as the emergency contact | 他在去过的每一家医院填写的 |
[18:25] | for any of his hospital stays. | 紧急联系人都不是他老婆 |
[18:27] | It was a man named Martin Proctor. | 而是一个叫马丁·普罗科特的男人 |
[18:28] | So the victim might not have trusted | 也许受害人并非如我们想象的 |
[18:30] | his wife as much as we thought. | 那样信任他老婆 |
[18:42] | Are you busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[18:45] | Is something wrong? | 出了什么事吗 |
[18:45] | Wrong? No, I don’t think so. Is there? | 出事 应该没有吧 有吗 |
[18:48] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[18:49] | You seem like you want to talk. | 你看起来好像想跟我聊点事情 |
[18:51] | I do. | 确实如此 |
[18:52] | Is that wrong? | 这有问题吗 |
[18:53] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[18:56] | Forget it. | 没什么啦 |
[18:57] | No, I-I’m not busy, no. | 我不忙 没事 |
[18:58] | Good. | 太好了 |
[18:59] | You remember that I’m going to marry Booth? | 你还记得我要跟布斯结婚这件事吧 |
[19:02] | I vaguely recollect that, yeah. | 我模模糊糊还有点印象呢 记得呀 |
[19:08] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[19:11] | He didn’t call it off again, did he? | 他不会又取消了吧 不会吧 |
[19:13] | Because I can do physical harm. | 他要敢这样我可真要揍他了 |
[19:15] | No, no. | 这倒不是 |
[19:17] | We’ve just decided | 我们刚刚决定 |
[19:18] | that we don’t want anyone else to help us plan our wedding. | 不让任何人帮助我们安排婚礼计划 |
[19:21] | Guests will be that, just guests. | 客人们只要来参加婚礼就可以了 |
[19:24] | And if they don’t like pigs in blankets, | 如果他们不喜欢肉肠卷 |
[19:26] | they may have to bring their own snacks. | 也可以自带零食 |
[19:28] | Booth and I haven’t figured out all the details yet. | 我和布斯还没订好详细计划 |
[19:30] | I don’t care how or where you do it, sweetie. | 我不介意你的结婚形式和地点 亲爱的 |
[19:33] | I got married in a jail cell, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 我可是在牢房结的婚 |
[19:38] | Booth is a good man, Angela. | 布斯是个好人 安吉拉 |
[19:41] | He didn’t want to hurt me. | 他并不想伤害我 |
[19:42] | It was Pelant who kept us apart. | 是普朗特不让我们在一起 |
[19:44] | Until he was gone, Booth’s hands were tied. | 直到他死掉 布斯才得到解脱 |
[19:48] | Yeah, I should’ve trusted him, huh? | 是啊 我应该信任他的 对吧 |
[19:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:54] | But it was hard for me, too, at the time. | 但那时候对我来说也很难受 |
[19:59] | Well, listen, whatever you two decide, | 听我说 不管你们决定怎么做 |
[20:02] | I’m sure it’s gonna be perfect. | 我敢保证 你们的婚礼会是完美的 |
[20:04] | I’m not gonna say another word. | 我绝不会有任何异议的 |
[20:06] | That will make Booth very happy. | 你这话会让布斯很高兴的 |
[20:10] | Listen, I was hoping to help with the dress, though. | 我还是希望能帮你挑挑婚纱 |
[20:12] | I just don’t want you ending up in a grass skirt and a headdress. | 我只是不想让你穿着草裙戴着头巾结婚 |
[20:17] | And that will make me very happy. | 你这话让我很高兴 |
[20:20] | And isn’t that what a matron of honor is supposed to do? | 难道那不是第一伴娘该做的事吗 |
[20:24] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[20:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:31] | It’s “Maid of honor.” | 是”伴娘”啦 |
[20:32] | Well, technically, you’re married, so it’s matron. | 技术上来讲你已经结婚了 所以是女傧相 |
[20:38] | Usually, we’d expect to see his wife listed | 一般来说 我们以为他的紧急联系人 |
[20:39] | as the emergency contact. | 会是他的妻子 |
[20:41] | Charlie couldn’t do that. | 查理不能那样做 |
[20:43] | He didn’t want his wife to worry. | 他不想让他老婆担心 |
[20:44] | You were helping him with his bucket list. | 你在帮他完成人生目标 |
[20:47] | Was. It was getting too crazy. | 我帮过他 后来有点过火了 |
[20:49] | I told him if he was gonna kill himself, | 我跟他说如果他要自杀 |
[20:51] | I wouldn’t be a part of it. | 我可不准备帮他 |
[20:53] | What was your relationship with Charlie? | 你和查理是什么关系 |
[20:54] | I blew my shoulder out | 我在这里做学生的时候 |
[20:55] | pitching when I was a student here. | 有一次投球把肩膀弄脱臼了 |
[20:57] | Torn rotator cuff. | 肩袖损伤 |
[20:58] | A couple years ago, before Charlie got sick, | 前些年 在查理生病之前 |
[21:00] | he got me a job in the IT department. | 他帮我在IT部门找了个工作 |
[21:02] | Then he set me up as coach of the baseball team, too. | 然后还让我成为了棒球队教练 |
[21:05] | Oh, wow, so he was like a father figure to you. | 哇 他对你来说就像父亲一样 |
[21:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:10] | And you helped him video his lectures? | 并且你帮他录制他的讲座 |
[21:12] | Edit them, too. | 我还编辑它们 |
[21:14] | Charlie and I… | 查理和我 |
[21:15] | we were tight. | 我们情谊深厚 |
[21:16] | Even working on this charity together, | 我们甚至一起为了这个慈善项目工作 |
[21:19] | Quarters for Care. | 关爱中心 |
[21:20] | Where were you four days ago? | 你四天前在哪里 |
[21:22] | Uh, what are you… what are you saying? | 你在 你在说什么 |
[21:24] | Nothing, just doing my job. | 没什么 例行公事而已 |
[21:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:30] | Yeah, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:34] | Uh, four days ago… | 四天前 |
[21:38] | Batting practice in the morning, | 早上进行了击球练习 |
[21:39] | and then went to a movie at Wheaton Plaza. | 然后去惠顿广场看了场电影 |
[21:42] | I think I still have the ticket stub. | 我想我还留着那张票的票根 |
[21:45] | Charlie always said I was too fussy. | 查理总说我太爱操心了 |
[21:48] | It’s okay, but do you have a copy of his bucket list? | 这不要紧 但你有他遗愿清单的复印件吗 |
[21:51] | Um… | 这个 |
[21:57] | Charlie didn’t want Linda to see the list. | 查理不想让琳达看到这清单 |
[21:59] | There are only two left: “Go rock climbing | 上面只有两项没完成了 “去攀岩 |
[22:01] | and make Lena whole.” | 和补偿莉娜” |
[22:03] | Okay, um, who’s Lena? | 好的 可莉娜是谁 |
[22:05] | Lena Silver. | 莉娜·希尔瓦 |
[22:07] | She was a bookkeeper for the school. | 她曾是学校里的记账员 |
[22:09] | Charlie caught her cheating, | 查理发现她对账目动手脚 |
[22:10] | turned her in; she wound up going to jail. | 就把她送进了局子里 她后来入了狱 |
[22:12] | Charlie felt pretty bad about it, | 查理为此感到挺难过的 |
[22:14] | so he was tracking her down. | 所以他一直追踪她 |
[22:15] | You think she wanted revenge? | 你认为她想要报复吗 |
[22:17] | She always seemed nice. | 她看上去总是人很好的样子 |
[22:18] | But she lost everything when she went to jail. | 但当她入狱时她失去了一切 |
[22:21] | Even her kids. | 甚至是她的孩子们 |
[22:30] | Oh, come on! You have VAL, too? | 不会吧 你也装了瓦珥 |
[22:33] | I’m not supposed to tell you. | 我不该告诉你的 |
[22:34] | Yeah, no, neither was Booth. | 没错 布斯也不该告诉我 |
[22:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:37] | So, what you should be hearing | 那么 你应该听说的是 |
[22:39] | is that we prefer you to Optimus Prime here. | 我们更希望你来当这里的”擎天柱” |
[22:42] | Who says… | 那个谁说 |
[22:42] | Oh, VAL told you something, huh? | 瓦珥告诉了你一些事情 是不是 |
[22:44] | According to VAL, | 根据瓦珥的分析结果 |
[22:46] | someone named Lena Silver is our prime suspect, | 一个叫莉娜·希尔瓦的人是我们的首要疑犯 |
[22:49] | with an 86% chance she committed the murder. | 她有86%的可能性是真正的谋杀犯 |
[22:51] | Do you even know who that is? | 你知道她到底是谁吗 |
[22:53] | Yeah. Lena Silver was the bookkeeper | 知道 莉娜·希尔瓦曾是受害人学校里的 |
[22:55] | for the victim’s school. | 记账员 |
[22:57] | He reported her for embezzling $6,000, | 受害人因她盗用六千美元公款而举报了她 |
[22:59] | She lost her job, went to jail, lost her kids. | 她失了业 入了狱 失去了孩子们 |
[23:01] | – Went to jail for six grand? – Yeah. | -因为六千块就入狱了 -没错 |
[23:03] | Ensuing investigations uncovered other thefts, so… | 后续调查揭露了其他的偷盗行为 所以 |
[23:05] | Sounds like a motive. | 看上去像是个作案动机 |
[23:07] | Could you be 86% certain without any proof? | 你能在没有证据时86%确定一件事吗 |
[23:10] | – No. – No. | -不能 -不能吧 |
[23:11] | VAL is, huh? | 可瓦珥就能 是不是 |
[23:12] | No one’s even talked to the woman yet. | 还没有人和那个女子谈过呢 |
[23:14] | I hate VAL. She is stupid. | 我讨厌瓦珥 她蠢死了 |
[23:17] | – I hate her. – “It.” | -我讨厌她 -是”它” |
[23:18] | You hate “It.” | 你讨厌”它” |
[23:20] | You might as well hate a transistor radio. | 你可能还讨厌半导体收音机 |
[23:24] | – We’re all on your side, Sweets. – Yeah… | -我们都讨厌它 斯维斯 -好吧 |
[23:32] | 瓦珥 分析结果 – 首要疑犯: 莉娜·希尔瓦 确定性: 86% | |
[23:40] | Um, should you be doing that? | 你应该那么做吗 |
[23:43] | Well, I figure if I hurry up and feed him, | 我发现如果我加快速度喂它 |
[23:45] | maybe he’ll hurry up and rangle the last bit of evidence. | 也许它会加快速度吐出最后一丝证据 |
[23:48] | Hey, I got results from Charlie’s ears. | 我拿到了查理耳内物质的化验结果 |
[23:51] | So, cerumen, right, | 耳垢 没错 |
[23:52] | it accumulates at a rate of .01 millimeters per day. | 以每日0.01毫米的速度沉积在耳内 |
[23:55] | Now, this… | 现在 这个 |
[23:57] | Ooh, no, nope. Sorry, not that. | 哦不不 抱歉 不是那个 |
[23:59] | Your bucket list? | 是你的遗愿清单吗 |
[24:00] | Yeah, yeah, I got inspired. | 对 我受到了启发 |
[24:02] | I got to check out Area 51, you know? | 你知道吗 我得去看看第51区 |
[24:04] | I mean, the real one, not the fake one. | 我是说真的那个 不是假的那个 |
[24:06] | They pawn off on tourists. | 他们把它转手给了游客 |
[24:07] | Can’t die without that. | 死了都要去对吧 |
[24:09] | Earwax? | 耳垢吗 |
[24:10] | Right. | 正解 |
[24:13] | Yuck. All that was in his ear? | 好恶心 这都曾在他的耳朵里吗 |
[24:14] | Mm-hmm. .02 millimeters in, | 没错 在0.02毫米深度 |
[24:16] | I found acetylene black, | 我找到了乙炔黑 |
[24:18] | polyisoprene, halobutyl, sulfide, | 聚异戊二烯 卤化丁基橡胶 硫化物 |
[24:20] | nylon, copper, sulphur and steel particulates. | 尼龙 铜 硫和钢材的颗粒 |
[24:23] | Okay, so sulphur, copper sulfide– | 好 那么硫 硫化铜 |
[24:25] | sounds like he was sleeping with a chemistry set. | 听上去他曾和化学实验套装共眠了一下 |
[24:27] | – Tires. – Tires? | -轮胎 -轮胎吗 |
[24:28] | Pyrolysis. | 裂解 |
[24:30] | Pyrolysis is the thermochemical decomposition of materials | 裂解是在无氧条件下 |
[24:33] | in the absence of oxygen. | 材料热分解的过程 |
[24:35] | He was at a tire recycling facility? | 他曾呆在轮胎回收场里吗 |
[24:37] | Yep. And based on the depth of the chemicals in the cerumen, | 对 并且根据化学物质在耳垢里的深度 |
[24:41] | two days before he died. | 这发生在他遇害前的两天 |
[24:43] | Angie could only find one in the tri-state area. | 安琪在三州交界只找到一个地方 |
[24:46] | “Riley’s Tire Depot.” | 莱利的轮胎维修厂 |
[24:48] | They have absolutely no record of Charlie buying, | 他们绝没有查理在最近几星期 |
[24:51] | selling or dropping off tires in the last couple weeks. | 购买 卖出或丢弃轮胎的任何记录 |
[24:54] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我会和布斯说的 |
[24:56] | Did I see | 我刚才是不是看见 |
[24:58] | that you wanted to be shot out of a cannon? | 你想被从一架加农炮里射出去 |
[25:01] | You don’t? | 难道你不想吗 |
[25:03] | But first, I want to leap from the top of the Jungfrau | 但首先 我想穿一件飞鼠洛奇的戏服 |
[25:06] | wearing one of those Rocky the Flying Squirrel suits, you know? | 从少女峰顶跳下去 你懂吗 |
[25:08] | Of course you do. | 你当然想这么干 |
[25:10] | Hey, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg, you know? | 可这只是我宏愿中的冰山一角 你懂吧 |
[25:12] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[25:13] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[25:17] | just want a villa in Tuscany | 就想在托斯卡纳买个庄园 |
[25:19] | where I can drink wine and make love. | 在那儿我能品酒做爱 |
[25:21] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[25:22] | Lot of wine and a lot of love. | 有许多酒和许多爱 |
[25:28] | And not seeing a bird barf. | 而且不用看见一只鸟呕吐的场景 |
[25:30] | Ooh, rangle time. | 呕吐时间到 |
[25:33] | I can cross this off my list. | 我可以把这从我的清单上划掉了 |
[25:36] | I was able to reconstruct the skull | 我能够根据鸟吐出的头骨碎片 |
[25:38] | with fragments that the bird barfed up. | 重建头骨模型 |
[25:40] | The fracture to the parietal | 顶骨骨折 |
[25:42] | would have caused the dura mater to be torn. | 可能造成了硬脑脊膜受损 |
[25:44] | Very good, Dr. Brennan. | 很好 布纳恩博士 |
[25:46] | I say “Very good,” Dr. Wells. | 我才能说”很好” 威尔斯博士 |
[25:48] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[25:49] | Why can’t I verbally recognize your small triumphs? | 我为什么就不能从话里找出你小胜在哪呢 |
[25:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:55] | Note the series of radiating depression fractures. | 注意这一系列的放射状头骨凹陷性骨折 |
[25:59] | Normally, radiating fractures on a skull terminate | 通常放射状头骨骨折 |
[26:01] | when they encounter a previous fracture. | 在遇到旧的骨折部位时停止扩散 |
[26:04] | The fractures on this skull all overlap | 这头骨上的骨折全重合 |
[26:06] | as if they happened at the same time. | 好像都是同时造成的 |
[26:08] | The wound has characteristics | 伤口具有一次击打 |
[26:09] | of an injury occurring from one blow | 或多次击打造成的 |
[26:12] | and multiple blows. | 一处伤口的特征 |
[26:14] | The evidence contradicts itself. | 这个证据可以说是自相矛盾 |
[26:16] | So we still don’t know what the murder weapon was? | 那我们还不能确定凶器了 |
[26:18] | He was either struck three times or once. | 他被击打了三次或是一次 |
[26:21] | How can it be both? | 这怎么能同时成立 |
[26:22] | So it’s really a philosophical question. | 那就真是个哲学上的问题了 |
[26:25] | No, Dr. Wells, it isn’t. | 不是的 威尔斯博士 |
[26:27] | Because it actually happened. | 因为它是客观存在的 |
[26:30] | Most of the people I look up to | 我所敬仰的人中大都 |
[26:32] | have taken great risks, | 承担了极大的风险 |
[26:34] | both personal and professional. | 不论是个人还是职业上的 |
[26:37] | Real growth comes from taking chances. | 只有抓住机会才能真正的成长 |
[26:41] | That’s true. | 千真万确 |
[26:41] | Well, he must be right, | 他肯定是对的 |
[26:42] | because Charlie McCord was doing a great business | 因为查理·麦考德临死前靠这些视频 |
[26:45] | off these videos before he died. | 做了笔不小的买卖 |
[26:47] | Two bucks a pop. | 点击一次两块 |
[26:48] | Wow. And after he died? | 那他死后呢 |
[26:50] | With that publicity? | 有了那种知名度 |
[26:51] | Thousands of downloads an hour. | 一个小时上千的下载量 |
[26:53] | The wife will clean up if it keeps going at this rate. | 照这样下去他妻子能大赚一笔 |
[26:57] | Another motive. | 又一个动机 |
[27:01] | 轮胎漏气车胎修理 莱利的轮胎维修厂 | |
[27:02] | You know what? Maybe VAL is right. | 知道吗 说不定瓦珥是对的 |
[27:04] | I mean, Lena Silver lives | 我是说 莉娜·希尔瓦就住在 |
[27:05] | right next to Riley’s Tire Depot. | 莱利的轮胎维修厂旁边 |
[27:08] | Do you have a tuxedo? | 你有礼服吗 |
[27:10] | No. Oh, you mean for the wedding? | 没有 你是说婚礼礼服 |
[27:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:12] | Ah. No, do I need one? | 没有 我需要吗 |
[27:14] | Well, if I will be wearing a wedding dress, | 如果我穿婚纱 |
[27:17] | we’d look more like we belong together | 你也要穿礼服 |
[27:19] | if you’re wearing a tuxedo. | 我们看起来才更登对 |
[27:20] | Like we’re standing on top of a cake. | 我们就好像蛋糕上的那对 |
[27:21] | – Yes. – With frosting down below. | -没错 -底下还有糖霜 |
[27:23] | Yeah. | 就是啊 |
[27:24] | – Okay, I’ll get a tuxedo. – And shiny shoes. | -好 我去弄件礼服 -还有一双好鞋 |
[27:26] | So we’re going formal? | 那我们还是办正式的婚礼 |
[27:27] | Yes, yes, in a church. Your church. | 是的 没错 在教堂办 你受洗的教堂 |
[27:30] | I’ve-I’ve studied the ceremony. | 我研究过婚礼仪式了 |
[27:32] | It’s beautiful. | 很温馨 |
[27:33] | Even the superstitions. | 连风俗迷信都温馨 |
[27:34] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[27:36] | It would make you happy, wouldn’t it? | 婚礼会让你开心不是吗 |
[27:38] | So, then it’ll make me happy, too. | 所以也能让我开心 |
[27:40] | Tell you what, if we weren’t waiting for a murder suspect to | 要不是我们在等着杀人疑凶 |
[27:43] | open up that door, I would take you in my arms… | 开门 我会搂着你 |
[27:45] | Whoa, okay! Oh-oh, easy. | 噢 别紧张 |
[27:47] | FBI, okay? Put the weapon down. | 联邦调查局 放下武器 |
[27:49] | Sorry. It’s a tough neighborhood. | 抱歉 这一带治安不好 |
[27:51] | Are you Lena Silver? | 你是莉娜·希尔瓦 |
[27:53] | – Yes. – Booth, isn’t that a violation | -是我 -布斯 她持有 |
[27:56] | of her parole to have a weapon that could have | 疑似谋杀了查理·麦考德的凶器 |
[27:57] | been used to kill Charlie McCord? | 不是违反了假释条例吗 |
[27:59] | Okay, we’re gonna have to take you into custody, Lena. | 好吧 我们必须拘留你了 莉娜 |
[28:06] | You must have been very angry at Charlie, Miss Silver. | 你对查理一定很恼火吧 希尔瓦小姐 |
[28:08] | He ruined your life. | 他毁了你的生活 |
[28:10] | No, he didn’t. I did. | 不 他没有 我才是 |
[28:12] | When he turned me in, | 他告发我的时候 |
[28:13] | Charlie didn’t know I had two prior arrests. | 查理不知道我原来被捕过两次 |
[28:15] | Was I gonna blame him for that, too? | 这我也该怪他吗 |
[28:17] | So he got you arrested, and you thanked him? | 那就是说他害你被抓 你反而感激他了 |
[28:21] | At the time, I wanted to kill him. | 当时我恨不得杀了他 |
[28:24] | But that was before I went into counseling. | 不过那是我接受心理咨询之前的想法 |
[28:26] | And to be honest, before I saw Charlie’s videos. | 而且老实说 是在我看了查理的视频之前 |
[28:30] | So after watching Charlie, you learned to | 那看了他的视频之后 你开始 |
[28:32] | accept your situation and forgive yourself? | 接受自己的处境原谅自己了 |
[28:35] | Is there something wrong with that? | 有问题吗 |
[28:36] | No, I think it’s very impressive. | 没有 我觉得令人钦佩 |
[28:39] | Bitterness and anger aren’t gonna help me build a new life. | 痛苦和愤怒不能帮我创造新生活 |
[28:41] | Or get your kids back. | 或是要回你的孩子 |
[28:45] | And killing Charlie wouldn’t help get my kids back either. | 杀了查理也不能帮我要回孩子 |
[28:48] | No, but sometimes we don’t think | 不会 不过人有时候采取行动前 |
[28:49] | of all the consequences before we act. | 是不顾后果的 |
[28:51] | People can change, Dr. Sweets. | 人是会变的 斯维斯博士 |
[28:53] | I’m proof of that. | 我就是个例子 |
[28:55] | And when I get my kids back, | 孩子们回到我身边的时候 |
[28:56] | they’re gonna have a mom they can be proud of. | 他们会有一个为之骄傲的母亲 |
[28:59] | We can place Charlie near your house | 我们发现查理死亡的那段时间 |
[29:00] | around the time of his death. | 就在你家附近 |
[29:01] | I’m gone most of the day. | 我几乎整天不在家 |
[29:03] | I’m working two minimum wage jobs. | 我做了两份最低薪酬的工作 |
[29:06] | And when I sleep, I don’t hear a thing. | 而且我一睡着了雷打不动 |
[29:09] | We’re gonna have to hold you until we test the pipe | 在我们检测那根钢管是否是凶器的 |
[29:11] | to see if it’s the murder weapon. | 这段时间必须扣留你 |
[29:15] | I’d do the same thing if I were you. | 我要是你也会这么做 |
[29:28] | Let’s be clear. | 说白点 |
[29:29] | We’re all riding in a boat that’s destined to sink. | 我们都坐在一条会沉的船上 |
[29:32] | It’s the journey that gives our lives meaning. | 正是这种历程让我们的生命精彩 |
[29:34] | We’re all flawed. We could all be better. | 人无完人 每个人都能更出色 |
[29:37] | But focusing on the negatives, it merely makes us negative. | 但是一味的消极 只能让我们消沉 |
[29:40] | My life will be over soon. | 我的生命就快结束 |
[29:43] | But I’m not afraid. | 但我并不惧怕 |
[29:45] | I’m grateful. | 我心存感激 |
[29:47] | Probably not grateful to be murdered. | 应该不会感激被杀害吧 |
[29:49] | He was a wonderful man. | 他是个了不起的人 |
[29:51] | These videos will probably help a lot of people. | 这些视频也许帮助了许许多多的人 |
[29:53] | And make his wife quite wealthy. | 也让他妻子变得相当富有 |
[29:55] | Yeah, that, too. | 对 这点也是 |
[29:57] | Have you done a scenario? | 假设场景你做好了吗 |
[29:59] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[30:00] | Was the pipe a match? | 钢管吻合吗 |
[30:01] | Uh, no. I ran a bunch of different simulations, | 不吻合 我做了一堆不同的模拟 |
[30:05] | and there were no scenarios where the blows from the pipe | 钢管造成的击打没有一种假设 |
[30:08] | caused the damage to the victim’s skull. | 能造成死者头骨上的那种损伤 |
[30:10] | So Lena Silver is probably not the killer. | 那莉娜·希尔瓦很可能不是凶手 |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:17] | Hey, you said you wanted to help me with my dress. | 对了 你说你想帮我挑婚纱的 |
[30:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:24] | I want you to look at something. | 给你看点东西 |
[30:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:33] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[30:35] | I’ve had it since I was eight years old. | 我八岁的时候就留着它了 |
[30:39] | You’ve had this that whole time? | 这么多年一直保存着 |
[30:43] | It’s the dress I always imagined I’d wear on my wedding day. | 它是我梦寐以求结婚那天穿的婚纱 |
[30:49] | But then I grew up and my life changed, | 之后我长大了 生活的轨迹也改变了 |
[30:52] | and I didn’t think about it until now. | 我一直都没想起它 直到现在 |
[31:00] | Is it okay? | 这件还行吗 |
[31:01] | Yeah, it’s perfect. | 当然了 完美无瑕 |
[31:07] | You might not admit it, | 你也许不会承认 |
[31:07] | but you’re a dreamer. | 不过你就是个梦想家 |
[31:14] | And this is… this is your bucket list. | 而这个 就是你的遗愿清单 |
[31:20] | I hope they can make it in time. | 我希望婚纱能按时完成 |
[31:22] | Well, they will, | 会的 |
[31:23] | or they’ll have to answer to me. | 不然我要他们好看 |
[31:26] | No one messes with the maid of honor. | 没人敢戏弄伴娘 |
[31:30] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你开心 |
[31:37] | Oh, hey. | 来啦 |
[31:38] | So, VAL still thinks that there’s a 96% probability | 瓦珥仍然认为莉娜·希尔瓦有96%的可能 |
[31:41] | that Lena Silver is the prime suspect. | 是头号嫌疑犯 |
[31:43] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:44] | No! The pipe isn’t a match. My profile completely dismisses | 不对 钢管不吻合 我的分析彻底 |
[31:48] | the possibility of her as the murderer. | 排除了她是杀人犯的可能 |
[31:49] | I know, I know, | 我知道 我知道 |
[31:50] | but the department wants us to factor in VAL | 但局里想让我们每次释放嫌犯的时候 |
[31:52] | every time we release a suspect. | 都将瓦珥的意见考虑进去 |
[31:54] | – Seriously? – Yeah, seriously, | -真的吗 -对 是的 |
[31:56] | Sweets, seriously. | 小甜甜 真的 |
[31:58] | You know what I think about that? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[32:00] | This is what I think about that. Kicking it to the curb! | 就是这样 一脚踹飞 |
[32:04] | Couldn’t you get in trouble for that? | 你会惹上麻烦吗 |
[32:05] | Look, I don’t mind trouble. | 我不怕麻烦 |
[32:06] | But if you’re wrong about Lena, I’m blaming you. | 但如果你看错了莉娜 我就找你算帐 |
[32:09] | Thank you, Booth. I-I really… | 谢谢 布斯 我真的… |
[32:11] | All right, enough. | 行了 别说了 |
[32:12] | Don’t get all mushy on me, okay? | 别对着我多愁善感了好吗 |
[32:14] | We still have a murder to solve. | 我们还要抓杀人犯呢 |
[32:16] | I hate computers, always have. | 我讨厌电脑 永远讨厌 |
[32:18] | Let’s look at some paper. | 还是来看文件吧 |
[32:19] | Charlie McCord’s will was released today. | 查理·麦考德一家今天会被释放 |
[32:22] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[32:25] | He was splitting all future income | 他将他的演讲在未来的收入 |
[32:27] | from his speeches between Lena and his wife. | 分给了莉娜和妻子 |
[32:30] | And it explains | 这能够解释 |
[32:30] | what his bucket list meant by “Making Lena whole.” | 他遗愿中所说的”补偿莉娜” |
[32:34] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:34] | Charlie’s wife couldn’t have been too happy about that. | 查理的妻子肯定不愿意这样 |
[32:40] | This little guy is really sick. | 这小家伙病得很重 |
[32:42] | There’s got to be some kind of poison in his system. | 它体内肯定有什么毒素 |
[32:45] | I’m running a blood culture and tissue sample. | 我正在做血液培养和组织取样 |
[32:47] | I studied veterinary science for two years. | 我学习过两年兽医学 |
[32:49] | It doesn’t appear to be avian pox. | 这看上去不像鸟瘟 |
[32:51] | Bird flu? You’re going there? | 禽流感 你要说什么 |
[32:52] | That’s a mutated strain. | 那是鸟瘟的一个变种 |
[32:54] | I would’ve thought you knew that. | 我以为你知道的 |
[32:55] | Don’t start, Dr. Wells. | 别开始了 威尔斯博士 |
[32:57] | Sorry. I just assume people usually | 抱歉 我只是假设 |
[32:58] | understand basic principles… | 大家都理解基础知识 |
[33:00] | Dude, that is “Starting.” | 伙计 你又开始了 |
[33:02] | Now, I found polyethylene, | 我发现了聚乙烯 |
[33:03] | styrene-butadiene, canvas, | 苯乙烯-丁二烯 帆布 |
[33:05] | cellulose and synthetic rubbers inside the rangle, | 纤维素和合成橡胶 |
[33:08] | but nothing in quantities that would cause this. | 但都没有足够剂量导致这样的症状 |
[33:12] | Arsenic. | 砷 |
[33:16] | Arsenic in the wild? | 野外存在砷吗 |
[33:17] | No. There’s no carbon. | 不 没有碳元素 |
[33:19] | It was poison, and it was in the victim. | 这是毒素 在受害者体内 |
[33:21] | That’s who the hawk was feeding on. | 然后被这只鹰啄食摄入 |
[33:22] | The victim was poisoned. | 受害者被下了毒 |
[33:24] | We attributed the porous bones to Chemotherapy… | 我们把多孔的骨头归咎于化疗 |
[33:26] | But Charlie stopped chemotherapy almost a year ago. | 但查理差不多一年前就停止了化疗 |
[33:29] | So it was the arsenic | 如果是砷 |
[33:30] | that prevented the bones from remodeling. | 抑制了骨头重新愈合 |
[33:32] | If it was the wife, she’s brilliant. | 如果是妻子干的 她真是聪明 |
[33:35] | In a murderous kind of way, of course. | 当然是从谋杀手法的角度讲 |
[33:41] | You must have been pretty upset when you | 当你发现查理修改了遗嘱 |
[33:42] | found out that Charlie changed his will. | 你一定很生气吧 |
[33:45] | Why would I be upset? | 为什么我要生气 |
[33:46] | Because Charlie planned on leaving Lena Silver | 因为查理计划要给莉娜·希尔瓦 |
[33:48] | 30% of the income generated from his speeches. | 留下他演讲所得的三成 |
[33:51] | That’s, like, a million dollars. | 那差不多是一百万美金 |
[33:52] | Charlie felt terrible for the woman. | 查理觉得很对不起她 |
[33:54] | He said he ruined her life. | 说他毁了她的生活 |
[33:56] | She lost her kids. | 她失去了孩子 |
[33:57] | It’s reasonable for you to think | 你认为这笔钱属于你而不是她 |
[33:59] | that money was yours and not hers. | 也情有可原 |
[34:03] | Have you even watched any of Charlie’s videos? | 你看过查理的录像带吗 |
[34:06] | Yes. | 看过 |
[34:07] | I ordered the whole series. | 我买了一整套 |
[34:08] | Then you know what kind of man my husband was. | 那你应该知道我丈夫是什么样的人 |
[34:10] | Kind, compassionate, generous. | 宽容 慈悲 慷慨 |
[34:13] | You ordered the whole series? | 你买了一整套 |
[34:14] | I found them very inspiring, okay? | 我觉得演讲很有启发 行吗 |
[34:16] | Look, just because your husband was a good man | 就算你丈夫是一个好人 |
[34:18] | doesn’t mean that you’re a good woman. | 也不能证明你也是好人 |
[34:19] | I wouldn’t have taken a second from Charlie’s life. | 我不会让查理的生命缩短一秒 |
[34:23] | This world is poorer for him being gone. | 世界没了他变得更贫瘠了 |
[34:25] | I am amazed that everyone doesn’t feel it, but I do. | 奇怪的是大家都没有感觉到 但我感觉到了 |
[34:28] | And yet, you fed him arsenic. | 然而你还是拿砷元素喂他 |
[34:31] | What? | 什么 |
[34:32] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[34:33] | The homeopathic remedies you gave him. | 在你给他的顺势疗法药剂中 |
[34:35] | They were just herbs | 那些都只是草药 |
[34:36] | and other Ayurvedic remedies. | 还有印度传统药剂 |
[34:38] | They contained arsenic. | 里面含有砷 |
[34:40] | We found it in his system when we examined his remains. | 我们检查了他的遗体后在他体内发现的 |
[34:43] | But you said that Charlie was hit on the head. | 但你们说查理是撞到了头 |
[34:46] | Well, we’re gonna have to consider | 我们不得不开始考虑 |
[34:47] | the possibility that you became impatient. | 是不是你变得不耐烦了 |
[34:52] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[34:53] | I was just trying to help him. | 我只是想要帮助他 |
[34:55] | I swear, that’s all. | 我发誓 仅此而已 |
[34:58] | I gave him that medicine to help him. | 我给他吃药是帮他治病 |
[35:08] | If you look closely, the depression fracture to the skull | 如果仔细看 头骨上的骨裂 |
[35:12] | has a slightly smaller hinge on the bottom than the top. | 在下方比上方更严重 |
[35:15] | That means it came from a blow | 这说明头部的这一击 |
[35:16] | that was delivered with an upward motion. | 是自下往上的 |
[35:18] | 97% of strikes are by an overhand motion. | 而97%的击打是由上往下的 |
[35:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:26] | Dr. Brennan, would you like to grab a coffee with me sometime? | 布纳恩博士 你愿意和我去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[35:29] | Maybe lunch or perhaps dinner? | 也许吃个午饭或晚饭 |
[35:31] | I’d pay. | 我请客 |
[35:33] | What you’re proposing, Dr. Wells, is completely inappropriate. | 威尔斯博士 你的邀请很不合时宜 |
[35:36] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[35:37] | Not like a-a date. | 这不是约会 |
[35:39] | I mean, it’s a date, but not a sexual date. | 我是说 是约会 但和性无关 |
[35:43] | I-I don’t have any friends. | 我没有什么朋友 |
[35:44] | That’s because you’re objectionable. | 因为你为人不讨喜 |
[35:46] | What I’m looking for is someone that I can have | 我想寻找一个人 |
[35:48] | a conversation with without shutting down | 和她聊天时 |
[35:50] | three quarters of my brain. | 不需要关闭我四分之三的大脑 |
[35:52] | I’m tired of being lonely, | 我不想再孤单下去 |
[35:53] | and I’m hoping that you will be that person. | 我希望你能成为那个人 |
[35:55] | I decline, Dr. Wells. | 我拒绝 威尔斯博士 |
[35:57] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[35:57] | So what? I don’t like you either. | 那又怎么样 我也不喜欢你 |
[35:59] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系呢 |
[36:00] | The subject is closed. | 这个课题结束了 |
[36:02] | The victim was struck by a side-arm motion. | 受害者被侧面打击 |
[36:05] | Probably because the killer | 很可能是因为 |
[36:06] | couldn’t rotate his arm from above. | 凶手无法把手举高 |
[36:10] | Yes, Dr. Hodgins? | 什么事 哈金斯博士 |
[36:11] | Yes. Yes. | 是 有事 |
[36:12] | I, uh, I found traces of cupronickel, uh, on canvas threads | 我在最后一点胃石里 |
[36:17] | in the last bit of rangle. | 发现了一种白铜 |
[36:18] | Quarters are made from cupronickel. | 硬币是用白铜做的 |
[36:20] | I know what happened. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[36:22] | Oh, my God, I don’t. | 天呐 我还想不出来 |
[36:24] | The canvas was a bank bag for deposits. | 帆布是用来放存款的银行现金袋 |
[36:27] | Yeah, for the quarters they raised for charity. | 对 用来装他们募集的硬币善款 |
[36:28] | Martin Proctor struck him with a bank bag full of quarters. | 马丁·普罗科特用那包硬币打了他 |
[36:32] | But what about his alibi? | 那他的不在场证明呢 |
[36:37] | Martin Proctor’s alibi | 马丁·普罗科特的不在场证明 |
[36:38] | is this movie ticket that he just gave to Booth. | 是这张他给布斯的电影票 |
[36:41] | Can you prove that he bought it? | 你能证明是他自己买的吗 |
[36:43] | Well, there’s a confirmation code on the stub, | 在存根上有确认号码 |
[36:45] | and usually the code will link to a credit card purchase. | 一般只有信用卡购买才会有确认号 |
[36:48] | But he said he bought the ticket in cash. | 但他说他是用现金买的票 |
[36:51] | Yeah, and murderers never lie. | 没错 杀人凶手都不说谎 |
[36:52] | We think that Martin Proctor killed Charlie McCord, | 我认为马丁·普罗科特杀害了查理·麦考德 |
[36:55] | which means he did not purchase this movie ticket. | 这说明他没有买这张电影票 |
[36:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:03] | And you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[37:04] | This was bought by credit card by someone named | 这张电影票是通过一张信用卡支付的 |
[37:07] | Loraine Nemitz. | 卡主名叫洛兰·雷米兹 |
[37:08] | He must have fished the ticket out of the trash. | 他一定是在垃圾堆里捡到这张电影票 |
[37:10] | Martin Proctor was never at the movies. | 马丁·普罗科特根本没去看电影 |
[37:13] | He has no alibi. | 他没有不在场证明 |
[37:16] | We know that this is the deposit bag | 我们知道你曾拿着这个现金袋 |
[37:18] | you struck Charles McCord with. | 殴打了查尔斯·麦考德 |
[37:19] | – I was at a movie. – No, you weren’t, okay? | -我当时在电影院 -你才没在电影院 |
[37:21] | This is not your ticket. | 这不是你的电影票 |
[37:24] | All right? You have no alibi. | 懂了吗 你没有不在场证明 |
[37:28] | Why? Why, Martin? | 你为什么这么做 马丁 |
[37:29] | Charlie was a good guy. | 查理是个好人 |
[37:31] | Why’d you kill him? | 你为什么要杀死他 |
[37:42] | The videos started to make some money. | 那些视频开始赚钱了 |
[37:46] | Charlie was paying me for my time. | 我做事查理一直有给我钱 |
[37:47] | Couple hundred bucks here and there. | 这里几百 那里几千 |
[37:49] | And then he told me that he was gonna give | 然后他告诉我 他要把赚到的钱 |
[37:50] | 30% to that lady crook. | 百分之三十都要分给那个女骗子 |
[37:52] | Lena Silver. | 莉娜·希尔瓦 |
[37:54] | I went with him to all of his bucket crap. | 是我陪他经历种种 |
[37:56] | I took the videos of his lectures, cut them together. | 我拍下他的演讲视频 剪辑 |
[37:58] | I deserved a percentage of the profits, too. | 我也理应从中分一杯羹 |
[38:00] | But Charlie said no. | 但查理说没门 |
[38:02] | Maybe he had a good reason. | 也许他有很合理的理由 |
[38:03] | He did. | 他确实有 |
[38:05] | Video number six. | 第六段视频 |
[38:06] | The importance of independence, | 独立的重要性 |
[38:08] | of being forced by circumstance | 不受周围环境的压迫 |
[38:10] | to take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[38:11] | I wanted money, | 我想要钱 |
[38:13] | not a lecture. | 我才不想要他给我上一课 |
[38:14] | Oh, so you killed him? | 所以你杀掉了他 |
[38:15] | I hit him. | 我打了他 |
[38:16] | I-I didn’t want him to die. | 我 我没想要他死 |
[38:18] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[38:19] | Wait, because he was a good guy? | 难道因为他是一个好人 |
[38:22] | Because killing him means I’ll never get that money. | 因为杀掉他 我永远都拿不到钱了 |
[38:45] | At the end of the day, we’re all gonna make mistakes. | 到头来 人无完人 我们都会犯错 |
[38:47] | We’re all going to do things we regret, | 我们总是会做出令自己后悔的事情 |
[38:50] | even to those we care about. | 甚至对心爱的人也是如此 |
[38:51] | It’s unavoidable. | 这是不可避免的 |
[38:54] | But at the end, what matters is how you address your failings. | 但最终重要的是你怎样承认自己的错误 |
[39:00] | How you treat your family. | 你如何对待自己的家人 |
[39:07] | How you treat your friends. | 你如何对待自己的朋友 |
[39:14] | How you forgive. | 你如何宽容 |
[39:20] | And how you love. | 还有 你怎样去爱 |
[39:27] | Oh, and one more thing I’ve realized. | 我还明白了一件事 |
[39:28] | You never get the whole bucket list done. | 你永远不可能完成遗愿清单 |
[39:31] | You just keep adding things to it, | 只会不停地往清单里添加愿望 |
[39:32] | because every day there’s something new to amaze us. | 因为每天都会有新鲜事物令我们惊叹不已 |
[39:38] | That’s how we know we’re alive. | 如此 我们才能体会到活着的感受 |
[39:44] | Dr. Wells. | 威尔斯博士 |
[39:46] | Oh. Hey, Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士 |
[39:48] | Uh, I was, uh, I was just… I was just talking to VAL. | 我在 我只是 我在跟瓦珥对话 |
[39:51] | You were, um, talking to VAL? | 你在 跟瓦珥说话 |
[39:54] | Yeah, she has the most amazing sense of humor. | 是的 她太搞笑了 |
[39:56] | – “She.” – I asked her, I said, if you’re so smart, | -她 -我问 既然你这么聪明 |
[39:59] | what’s the greatest lesson | 能否告诉我 上帝教给我们 |
[40:00] | Jesus ever gave us? | 最重要的东西是什么 |
[40:01] | And she said that, | 然后她说 |
[40:03] | “Heaven is like 3x squared “Plus 8x minus nine.” | “天堂就像三X的平方加八X除以九” |
[40:09] | I have no idea. | 我完全没听懂 |
[40:10] | That’s the equation for a parabola. | 这是一个抛物线的方程式 |
[40:13] | And parabola is funny? | 抛物线很搞笑吗 |
[40:14] | It’s a pun. | 这是个双关语 |
[40:15] | On the word “Parable.” | 跟寓言一词刚好一语双关 |
[40:17] | Because Jesus’s greatest wisdom was | 因为上帝最伟大的智慧 |
[40:19] | – handed down in the… – Yeah. In the form of parables. | -是通过 -通过寓言流传下来 |
[40:21] | Guys, I’m ready. | 同志们 我准备好了 |
[40:23] | A parabola. | 抛物线 |
[40:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:30] | What’s happening? | 你要干什么 |
[40:31] | VAL is being sent back. | 瓦珥要物归原主了 |
[40:33] | She picked the wrong murderer and she upset our team dynamics. | 她选错了凶手 还削弱我们的团队士气 |
[40:36] | Well, th-then the team is stupid. | 说明整个团队都是笨蛋 |
[40:39] | Maybe, but it’s that kind of stupidity that makes us so good. | 也许吧 因为愚钝才使我们如此优秀 |
[40:43] | Wait, no, uh, don’t take her. | 等等 别 别把她带走 |
[40:45] | Please. C-Can I buy her? | 求你了 我能买下她吗 |
[40:47] | Can I… can I have her? | 我能不能留下她 |
[40:48] | – Government property. – Please! | -这是公家财产 -求你了 |
[40:50] | This is the most scintillating conversation… | 这是最才气横溢的谈话 |
[40:52] | I’m sorry, Dr. Wells. | 很抱歉 威尔斯博士 |
[40:53] | No! | 不是吧 |
[40:58] | So be surprised. | 惊叹吧 |
[41:01] | Cherish the time you have. | 珍惜你们拥有的时光 |
[41:03] | ‘Cause every day is a gift. | 因为每一天都是上天恩赐的礼物 |
[41:06] | Every moment a blessing. | 每一分每一秒都是上帝的赐福 |
[41:08] | I think Christine has finally gone to sleep. | 我猜克里斯汀终于睡着了 |
[41:11] | Why? It doesn’t work both ways. | 为什么要小声 这机器不是双向传声的 |
[41:13] | No, no, I don’t think that’s true. | 不 不 我不这么认为 |
[41:16] | I swear she knows when we relax. | 我发誓 我们一放松 她肯定会知道 |
[41:18] | Just put it down. | 把它放下 |
[41:19] | All right. Shh-shh-shh-shh. | 好的 嘘嘘 小声点 |
[41:21] | There you go. Okay. | 就这样 好的 |
[41:23] | Bones, you got nothing on your list there. | 骨头 你的遗愿清单上一条愿望都没有 |
[41:26] | Well, you’ve written down ten things. | 你已经写下十件事了 |
[41:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:29] | Come on, there’s got to be at least a hundred things | 拜托 你一定有许多 |
[41:31] | you want to do before you die. | 死前一定要做一次的事情 |
[41:34] | I don’t know. I’m very happy. | 我不知道 我很幸福 |
[41:36] | I have a very good job that I enjoy, a lovely home, | 我有一份令我乐在其中的好工作 温馨的家 |
[41:42] | a healthy and smart child… | 一个健康聪明的孩子 |
[41:44] | Yeah, but… | 话是没错 但是 |
[41:45] | And I love the man I’m going to marry. | 而且我马上就要嫁给我深爱的男人 |
[41:47] | That is pretty good. | 这还真不错 |
[41:48] | Pretty good. | 非常不错 |
[41:49] | I mean, if I were you, and I had me, | 如果我是你 找了我这样优秀的男人 |
[41:50] | I wouldn’t write anything down on a list either. | 我的遗愿清单上也确实没什么好写的了 |
[41:55] | You’re teasing me. | 你在笑我 |
[41:56] | I am. | 是的 |
[41:59] | But look at you. | 看看你 |
[42:05] | You know, this… these are just little things. | 你知道的 这都是些微不足道的小事情 |
[42:08] | You know, where I want to go, you know, | 你看 我想去哪里一游 |
[42:10] | climb things, go to outer space, huh? | 爬山 去太空旅行 |
[42:12] | What, lean on the Tower of Pisa? | 靠在比萨斜塔上 |
[42:18] | Did you get your tuxedo? | 你有没有拿你的礼服 |
[42:20] | – I will. – We should probably | -还没 我会去拿的 -我们应该 |
[42:21] | decide where we want to have our reception. | 决定在哪里办婚宴 |
[42:24] | Founding Fathers. | 开国元勋餐厅 |
[42:26] | Great free wings. | 美味的免费鸡翅 |
[42:28] | Oh, a better place obviously. | 肯定要换一个更好的地方 |
[42:30] | We don’t get married every day; | 我们不是每天都结婚 |
[42:31] | our wedding shouldn’t feel like an everyday thing. | 我们的婚礼不能办得稀松平常 |
[42:36] | I love every day. | 我喜欢每天 |
[42:42] | Hold on, turn that thing off. | 等等 把那东西关了 |
[42:44] | What? I’m not… She can’t see. | 为什么 我才不要 她看不见 |