时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Excuse me, may I ask what the special is today? | 打扰一下 请问今天的特色菜是什么 |
[00:14] | What does it look like? | 你觉得像什么 |
[00:15] | Honestly, I wouldn’t know where to start. | 老实说 我不知道怎么形容 |
[00:17] | It’s beef stew, Einstein. Maybe it will put some meat | 这是炖牛肉 小爱因斯坦 吃点这个 |
[00:19] | on those puny chicken arms of yours. Next. | 也许能给你的细胳膊增点肉 下一个 |
[00:22] | Hey, dork. | 笨蛋 |
[00:23] | What’d you get me for lunch today? | 你今天中午给我吃什么 |
[00:25] | Trevor, give me back my food. | 特雷弗 还我午餐 |
[00:26] | Or what? What, are you gonna tell a teacher? | 如果我不还 你会告诉老师吗 |
[00:28] | Yes, the school has a anti-bullying policy, Trevor. | 是的 学校有反欺凌政策 特雷弗 |
[00:31] | You’re such an idiot, Heller. | 你就是个大白痴 赫勒 |
[00:32] | Actually, a more appropriate invective would be “Nerd”. | 其实 用呆子还更恰当一些 |
[00:34] | An idiot would be better exemplified… | 白痴更典型来说… |
[00:36] | You see this stew? | 你看到这份炖肉了吗 |
[00:37] | My stew. | 那是我的炖肉 |
[00:39] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna eat it | 是啊 我要吃光它 |
[00:40] | and there is nothing you can do about it, | 你还无能为力 |
[00:41] | idiot. | 大白痴 |
[00:46] | That is so good, | 味道好极了 |
[00:48] | and I still have my lunch money. | 而且我还不用花一分钱 |
[00:52] | Damn. | 该死 |
[00:56] | Quel dommage. | 真可怜[法语] |
[00:57] | You broke a bicuspid. | 你崩了一颗牙 |
[00:59] | I didn’t break anything. | 我的牙没有问题 |
[01:01] | What the… | 什么情况 |
[01:05] | The stew… | 这道炖肉 |
[01:06] | Oh, it’s people! | 这是人肉 |
[01:09] | The stew! | 炖肉 |
[01:10] | It-It’s people! | 里面有人肉 |
[01:12] | It’s people! | 是人肉 |
[01:32] | Oh, that is by far, hands down, | 这是我目前为止 |
[01:35] | the best chili I’ve ever had. | 吃过最好吃的辣椒 |
[01:36] | Really? | 真的 |
[01:36] | The diner must have employed a more accomplished chef | 我们度蜜月的时候餐厅一定是换了一个 |
[01:39] | while we were on our honeymoon. | 厨艺更精湛的大厨 |
[01:41] | No, Bones, there’s no new chef. | 不 骨头 餐厅没有请新厨师 |
[01:42] | It’s the same chili as always. | 这还是原来的辣椒 |
[01:45] | I don’t understand. | 那我就不懂了 |
[01:46] | – You said… – We’re married, Bones. | -你刚说过 -我们结婚了 骨头 |
[01:48] | The sun is brighter, the air is, it’s crisper. | 所以阳光更明媚 空气更清新 |
[01:51] | The food tastes better than ever. | 同样的食物吃起来也更美味 |
[01:52] | Air quality and the sun’s thermonuclear core | 空气质量和太阳的热核心 |
[01:54] | have nothing to do with… | 跟这些没有任何关系 |
[01:55] | Bones, love. It changes everything. | 是爱 骨头 爱可以改变一切 |
[01:58] | I mean, don’t you feel different | 难道你没有感觉自己结婚以后 |
[01:59] | now that you’re married? | 周遭发生了什么变化吗 |
[02:01] | My left hand does. | 我左手确实有点不同 |
[02:02] | I’m very aware of the ring, | 我非常不习惯戴戒指 |
[02:04] | but I’ll adapt. | 但是我会努力适应 |
[02:06] | That’s very big of you. | 真是委屈你了 |
[02:07] | Well, no, it’s nothing, really, | 这真的没什么 |
[02:09] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[02:10] | Right, good answer. | 对了 这样回答很好 |
[02:14] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[02:19] | They found the body in what? | 他们在什么里面找到的尸体 |
[02:21] | Is everything all right, Booth? | 发生了什么 布斯 |
[02:24] | I lost my appetite. | 我吃不下了 |
[02:26] | – Why? – Hold that. | -为什么 -别问了 |
[02:30] | My boss doesn’t like this one. | 我上司对此非常不满 |
[02:32] | Federal programs paying | 联邦项目耗资 |
[02:33] | for cannibalism isn’t sitting pretty | 却吃了人肉 |
[02:35] | on Capitol Hill. | 真让国会颜面无存 |
[02:36] | The gonion angle of the mandible | 下颌骨上的下颌角点角度 |
[02:38] | indicates the victim was male. | 表明死者为男性 |
[02:39] | What kind sick mind serves a person to kids? | 什么样的变态会煮人肉给孩子们吃 |
[02:42] | Maybe one of them wasn’t ready for a pop quiz. | 可能是某个没有准备好随堂考的学生 |
[02:44] | Are all the teachers accounted for? | 全校老师都有嫌疑吗 |
[02:45] | – Yeah. – My question is how did | -是的 -我的疑问是 |
[02:47] | he get in the stew? | 死者是怎么成了炖肉的 |
[02:49] | Well, wait a second, is that a student, because, you know, | 稍等 如果死者是学生 你懂的 |
[02:50] | if the school was serving kids, | 学校又供应给孩子们 |
[02:51] | the press is gonna eat us alive. | 媒体会把我们生吞活剥了 |
[02:52] | Wear on the right central incisor | 中切牙右边的磨损程度 |
[02:54] | suggest age is mid-40s. | 表明死者约四十多岁 |
[02:57] | That’s something. | 这条信息重要了 |
[02:58] | And the marbling on this piece is consistent with human musculature. | 这块肉的纹路与人类肌肉组织一致 |
[03:02] | Ooh, tongue. | 哦 舌头 |
[03:04] | Size and shape also human. | 大小和形状也与人类的舌头相符 |
[03:06] | The way the bones are cut and crushed, | 从尸骨被切碎和碾碎的手法来看 |
[03:09] | the victim was processed. | 死者尸体是被加工过的 |
[03:11] | Processed? | 加工过 |
[03:11] | Oh, I agree, the tissue | 我同意 人体组织上 |
[03:13] | shows evidence of being marinated. | 可以找到被卤汁腌制过的痕迹 |
[03:15] | Are you saying he came in a can? | 你的意思是 死者曾装在罐头里 |
[03:17] | Most definitely. | 差不多就这个意思 |
[03:18] | This is why I only buy free-range. | 这就是我只买放养家禽的原因 |
[03:20] | Keep me informed, cherie. | 有消息随时通知我 亲爱的 |
[03:21] | I have a… lunch. | 我还在吃 午饭 |
[03:23] | All right, let’s pack this up | 好的 把这些都打包 |
[03:25] | and whisk it back to the Jeffersonian. | 送回杰弗逊实验室 |
[03:26] | Come on. | 动起来 |
[03:31] | This is all the stew that’s been processed recently. | 这些都是最近才加工过的炖菜 |
[03:34] | These cans are all | 这些都是 |
[03:35] | from the same batch that the school board purchased. | 教委会采购的同一批罐头 |
[03:37] | None of the remains we found | 我们找到的所有人体组织 |
[03:39] | were larger than six centimeters in length. | 长度都不超过六厘米 |
[03:43] | That sounds like he must have gone | 看来我们必须要检查 |
[03:44] | through the meat processor. | 碎肉机 |
[03:45] | It cuts uniformly with very little waste. | 这样的机器规律地切割肉类 浪费极少 |
[03:47] | What about the cameras on the factory floor? | 生产车间的监控器呢 |
[03:49] | None that I know of, | 据我所知 没有安装 |
[03:50] | but I’m in Research and Development primarily. | 不过我主要负责研究和开发 |
[03:53] | Our CEO, Sam Gifford, | 我们的总裁山姆·吉福德 |
[03:55] | can fill you in on security. | 可以给你们介绍安保的情况 |
[03:56] | He’s flying in from his place in Colorado. | 他正在从科罗拉多的家飞来的路上 |
[03:59] | Chip fragment of a spinous process. | 脊柱棘突的碎片 |
[04:02] | Whoa, wait a second, | 等等 |
[04:03] | you’re saying he’s spread out through all these cans? | 你是说这些罐头里都有尸块 |
[04:04] | – Seems that way. – I don’t understand | -应该是的 -我不明白 |
[04:06] | how this could’ve happened. | 怎么可能出这事 |
[04:07] | We make a good product. | 我们的产品品质优秀 |
[04:09] | We put in an abundance | 我们在罐头里添加了大量的 |
[04:10] | of nutrients, flavorings… | 营养素和调味品 |
[04:13] | And people. | 还有人肉 |
[04:14] | So are all these cans accounted for? | 那所有这些罐头都受到波及了吗 |
[04:15] | I had drivers | 我让司机 |
[04:16] | picking up every can from that batch. | 全数运回那批罐头了 |
[04:18] | They’re all here. Seems that the school | 都在这里 看来只有那一所学校 |
[04:20] | was the only place that served it. | 供应了这种炖肉 |
[04:22] | How did this batch even pass inspection? | 这批罐头究竟是如何通过检查的 |
[04:24] | Human remains have a different fat content. | 人体组织的脂肪含量与罐头不同 |
[04:26] | – Not to mention… – It was inspected. | -还有 -这批货有经过检查 |
[04:28] | All our product is, | 与我们其他的产品一样 |
[04:29] | and this batch underperformed the quality check, | 这批罐头产品质量检查为略次 |
[04:32] | which is why it was diverted to a second-tier market | 所以他们进入的是二线市场 |
[04:34] | and not sold to a grocery store. | 而非进入杂货店 直接上架出售 |
[04:36] | Public schools are a second-tier market? | 公立学校是二线市场 |
[04:38] | Good luck spinning that at the PTA. | 家长教师会议你们有得解释了 |
[04:40] | Clearly, this was just a horrible accident. | 很显然 这只是一次骇人听闻的意外 |
[04:42] | Someone must have fallen into the machine. | 一定是有人掉到机器里了 |
[04:45] | No, this was no accident, Booth. | 不 这不是意外 布斯 |
[04:47] | There were no clothes | 没有衣物 |
[04:48] | and the cooked tissue shows no signs of bruising | 被烹饪过的组织显示切口处 |
[04:51] | along the incision lines. | 没有挫伤 |
[04:52] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:53] | – “Oh, my God,” what? – The victim was killed | -怎么了 -死者是在遇害后 |
[04:55] | prior to being fed into the meat processor. | 才被扔进碎肉机里的 |
[04:58] | Canned murder? | 装罐谋杀案 |
[05:00] | That’s a first. | 这可是头一回遇到 |
[05:37] | Whoa, how’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[05:39] | Revolting. | 令人作呕 |
[05:41] | All part of the job. | 每部分工作 |
[05:43] | It doesn’t phase me in the least. | 都让我乐在其中 |
[05:44] | Have you had this one tested for mental illness? | 她以前做过精神病检测吗 |
[05:47] | Yes. | 做过 |
[05:48] | And I passed. | 而且我通过了 |
[05:49] | I find that very hard to believe. | 真是难以置信 |
[05:51] | Okay, let me be more specific, | 好吧 我再问具体点 |
[05:52] | have you found more human body parts? | 你们找到其他人体部分了吗 |
[05:54] | I have. | 我找到了 |
[05:55] | There are fragments of human bone in every can, | 每个罐头里都有人骨碎片 |
[05:57] | so it makes sense that the meat chunks are also human, | 所以也就是说 这些肉块也是人肉 |
[06:00] | but that’s your area. | 不过那是你负责的领域 |
[06:02] | Thank you for reminding me. | 多谢提醒 |
[06:03] | Right zygomatic. | 右颧骨 |
[06:06] | Angela needs a complete skull as soon as possible | 安琪拉需要一个完整的颅骨 越快越好 |
[06:08] | so she can start the facial reconstruction. | 这样她就能开始面部复原了 |
[06:10] | Remodeling along the anterior aspect of the frontal skull bone. | 沿着前额骨的前方有重塑现象 |
[06:13] | How are you gonna do a full tox screen when all the human meat | 这些肉块在经过高温杀菌后 |
[06:16] | has been heated up to the point of sterilization? | 还怎么进行整套毒理检验 |
[06:19] | Cross my fingers and hope something survived the process. | 默默祈祷 希望能找到些蛛丝马迹 |
[06:22] | Not so sure that finger crossing is the best method, | 我觉得祈祷可不是最佳方法 |
[06:25] | scientifically. | 从科学的角度说 |
[06:27] | Infuriating, right? | 让人恼火 是吧 |
[06:28] | This remodeling is dated. | 这处重塑有些年头了 |
[06:30] | This incision is consistent with a frontal craniotomy scar. | 这个切口和额部开颅术的疤痕一样 |
[06:34] | The victim underwent brain surgery. | 死者做过脑部手术 |
[06:36] | We can cross-reference the surgical technique. | 我们可以根据外科技术做交叉对比 |
[06:38] | The precision is exquisite. | 手术近乎完美 |
[06:40] | No jagged lines, diamond excise shape. | 没有锯齿状线 菱形切口 |
[06:43] | There couldn’t be more than two or three neurosurgeons | 能做到的神经外科医生 |
[06:45] | that could’ve done this. | 不超过三个 |
[06:51] | The squints haven’t found any clothing. | 斜眼小分队没发现任何衣物 |
[06:52] | So he was killed, stripped | 所以他被杀 剥光衣服 |
[06:54] | and tossed into the meat mulcher. | 然后扔进碎肉机里 |
[06:56] | Oh, for God’s sake, | 天呐 |
[06:57] | I wish I’d gone into modern dance | 真希望当初听了我妈的话 |
[06:59] | like my mother wanted. | 去跳现代舞 |
[07:00] | All right, look, I think we can assume | 好吧 我想我们可以假设 |
[07:01] | that the murder and the mulching | 谋杀和处理尸体 |
[07:02] | both happened at the same place. | 都发生在同一个地点 |
[07:07] | Got a hit here. | 有线索了 |
[07:09] | Squints I.D.’d the victim. | 斜眼小分队确认了死者身份 |
[07:11] | Howard Compton, 41. | 霍华德·康普顿 41岁 |
[07:13] | He had an operation for anosmia. | 他做过嗅觉缺失症手术 |
[07:15] | – He was bald? – He couldn’t smell. | -他是秃头 -他闻不到气味 |
[07:18] | Chemist, biologist, psychophysicist. | 化学家 生物学家 精神物理学家 |
[07:22] | He was a food scientist. | 他曾是名食品科学家 |
[07:23] | Says here he invented Lava Chips. | 他发明了熔岩薯条 |
[07:25] | Lava Chips? I mean, come on. | 熔岩薯条 拜托 |
[07:26] | That’s, like, the best snack ever. | 那是史上最好吃的零食 |
[07:27] | – I love them. – Right? | -我超爱吃 -是吧 |
[07:28] | I find them a bit spicy. | 我觉得有点辣 |
[07:30] | That’s ’cause they’re made from lava. | 因为那可是岩浆做的 |
[07:31] | Well, not literally. Yeah, they are, actually. | 不夸张地说 的确是的 |
[07:33] | Reported missing by his business partner, | 五天前他的生意伙伴 |
[07:35] | Agatha Blume, five days ago. | 阿加莎·布鲁姆报警说他失踪了 |
[07:37] | You talk to her. | 你和她谈谈 |
[07:38] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干嘛 |
[07:39] | Inform the press that you’re making great headway | 通知媒体你们在缉拿那名使全校小孩 |
[07:41] | in catching the murderer | 变成食人魔的凶手 |
[07:43] | who turned a school full of children into cannibals. | 这一案件上取得了巨大进展 |
[07:46] | Well, yeah, that’s important, too. | 对 那也很重要 |
[07:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:50] | Oh, don’t rush off. | 别急着走 |
[07:52] | I want to dish about married life. | 我想八卦下婚后生活 |
[07:54] | It’s perplexing, actually. | 其实挺复杂的 |
[07:56] | Ever since the wedding, Booth seems to think | 自从婚礼后 布斯似乎觉得 |
[07:58] | that everything is miraculously evolved. | 所有事都有质的飞跃 |
[08:01] | Food tastes better, sex is more passionate, | 食物更好吃 性生活更激情 |
[08:04] | even the sun is hotter, | 甚至连阳光都更热了 |
[08:05] | which I tell him is merely due to climate change. | 我和他说那只不过是因为气候变化 |
[08:08] | Are you really telling me | 你是想说 |
[08:09] | that you don’t feel any different now that you’re married? | 婚后没感觉到任何不同吗 |
[08:12] | Why would I? | 为什么会觉得 |
[08:13] | Our situation is essentially unchanged. | 我们的境况本质上没有改变 |
[08:17] | I think the wedding happened too quickly for you. | 我觉得 婚礼对你而言来得太快了 |
[08:20] | There was no natural transition. | 没有自然过渡 |
[08:22] | You didn’t even have a bachelorette party | 你甚至都没办个单身派对 |
[08:24] | to help you say good-bye to your single life. | 来告别你的单身生活 |
[08:27] | We have to fix that. | 你得想法弥补 |
[08:28] | – But I’m already married. – I know, sweetie, | -但我已经结婚了 -我知道 亲爱的 |
[08:30] | but it’s not official until you have a bachelorette party. | 但没办单身派对 就不算正式 |
[08:33] | We could have a potluck dinner with our husbands | 我们可以办个百乐晚宴 叫上丈夫 |
[08:37] | and significant others. | 和重要朋友 |
[08:38] | That’s not a party. | 那不是派对 |
[08:40] | I’m talking about a girl’s night out. | 我说的是女人之夜 |
[08:42] | Like booze and flirting and dancing | 豪饮啊 调情啊 跳舞啊 |
[08:46] | and more booze and more flirting. | 再敞开了喝酒 调情 |
[08:49] | Thank you, but no. | 谢了 但还是免了 |
[08:51] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[08:52] | Booth is waiting for me. | 布斯等我呢 |
[08:54] | Booth comes first now, huh? | 现在要以布斯为先了啊 |
[08:56] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[08:58] | Christine comes first, | 克里斯汀排第一位 |
[08:59] | then Booth. | 然后才是布斯 |
[09:01] | Do I even make the top ten? | 我在前十里吗 |
[09:05] | Definitely. | 当然了 |
[09:12] | Bachelorette party, seriously? | 单身派对 不是吧 |
[09:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:15] | I told her it was a little late for that. | 我和她说 现在办派对有点晚了 |
[09:18] | Then she asked me | 然后她问我 |
[09:19] | if she was still in my top ten people. | 她属不属于我生活中的十大重要人物之一 |
[09:21] | – Oh, boy. – Which she is, | -老天 -她当然是了 |
[09:23] | even though you don’t like her anymore. | 尽管你现在不喜欢她了 |
[09:25] | – Oh, geez. – Why do you keep uttering | -妈呀 -你为什么不停地 |
[09:27] | nonspecific and meaningless exclamations? | 发出不具体又无意义的感叹 |
[09:29] | Did you say “no” to Angela because of me? | 你是不是考虑到我才拒绝了安琪拉 |
[09:32] | Well, I know how you feel, and I didn’t want | 我了解你的心情 我不希望 |
[09:34] | to make you even more uncomfortable just because– | 给你带来更多的不愉快就因为… |
[09:37] | Okay, look, Bones, | 听着 骨头 |
[09:37] | Angela is your best friend, and obviously, | 安琪拉是你最好的朋友 但明摆着 |
[09:40] | I’ve come between you two. | 我妨碍了你们的关系 |
[09:41] | – Well, if I have to choose… – You don’t have to choose. | -如果要我选 -你不必选 |
[09:43] | You can have both; and you should have both. | 你不用左右为难 你该两者兼得 |
[09:47] | Look, you know, let her throw you a bachelorette party. | 让她给你开个单身派对 |
[09:49] | That’s what a best friend does. | 这是闺蜜的义务 |
[09:50] | I mean, you can’t deny her that. | 你不能拒绝她的好意 |
[09:52] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[09:53] | I’m positive. | 我很确定 |
[09:56] | Sounded fun. | 听起来倒是挺好玩的 |
[09:57] | Angela said there would be | 安琪拉说了 |
[09:58] | excessive alcohol consumption and flirting. | 我们会豪饮 与人调情 |
[10:00] | – Oh, wow. – More exclamations. | -天 -又在感叹了 |
[10:04] | Let’s just, you know, focus on work for a while, okay? | 我们暂时别谈这个话题了 行吗 |
[10:07] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[10:12] | Donut dogs, | 甜甜圈热狗 |
[10:13] | grilled cheese flavored chips, kidding me? | 奶酪三明治味的薯片 开玩笑的吧 |
[10:15] | Wow, chocolate covered graham cracker cereals? | 巧克力全麦饼麦片 |
[10:19] | All this junk food must’ve caused some deaths, too. | 这些垃圾食品也一定害死了不少人 |
[10:21] | Wow, look at this, huh? Yogurt drink box, | 你瞧这个 盒装酸奶 |
[10:24] | – all natural flavoring. – What does that mean? | -全天然香料 -什么意思 |
[10:26] | Cat urine could be a natural flavor. | 猫尿也能算一种天然香料 |
[10:28] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们等久了 |
[10:29] | Since Howard disappeared, | 自从霍华德消失了 |
[10:30] | I’ve been run off my feet. | 我一直忙个不停 |
[10:32] | I assume you’re here to tell me he’s deceased? | 我想你们是来通知我他去世了吧 |
[10:35] | Yes, murdered. | 是的 被谋杀了 |
[10:36] | I see. | 明白了 |
[10:38] | That’s upsetting. | 真是不幸 |
[10:40] | Did he die at Kettle Top Stew? | 他是在科特尔顶级炖肉死的吗 |
[10:41] | – How did you know? – I didn’t murder Howard, | -你怎么知道 -别误会了 |
[10:44] | if that’s what you’re thinking. | 霍华德不是我杀的 |
[10:45] | I’m a bromatologist with acute hyperosmia. | 我是个有嗅觉过敏症的饮食学家 |
[10:48] | – What? – She’s a food scientist | -你说什么 -她是位 |
[10:49] | with a highly refined olfactory sense. | 嗅觉敏感的食品科学家 |
[10:52] | She has a very good sense of smell. | 她的嗅觉极好 |
[10:53] | You’re saying you could smell | 你的意思是你闻得出 |
[10:54] | where Howard was murdered? | 霍华德是在哪里被杀的 |
[10:56] | I spent the last decade | 近十年来 |
[10:57] | differentiating the 10,000 odors | 我一直在鉴别 |
[10:59] | humans are capable of smelling. | 人类可以闻到的一万种气味 |
[11:01] | On her, I discerned | 从她身上 我闻到了轻微 |
[11:03] | a subtle yet unmistakable bouquet | 但无疑是科特尔顶级炖肉的味道 |
[11:05] | of Kettle Top Stew and antiseptic wash. | 还有消菌洗液 |
[11:07] | Are you a coroner? | 你是验尸官吗 |
[11:08] | Forensic anthropologist. | 法医人类学家 |
[11:12] | Howard and I developed the recipe for that stew. | 霍华德和我一起研制了那个炖汤的菜谱 |
[11:14] | Well, now that Howard’s dead, | 现在霍华德死了 |
[11:15] | company’s all yours, correct? | 公司就全归你了 是吧 |
[11:17] | No. | 不是的 |
[11:17] | I’m merely an employee | 我只是一位员工 |
[11:19] | with a small profit participation. | 只收得到少部分的利润分成 |
[11:21] | Would you care to hear my theory? | 你想听听我的推理吗 |
[11:22] | – Yes. – I think Howard | -说吧 -我觉得 |
[11:23] | was working on something that could’ve been | 霍华德在研制一个 |
[11:25] | worth a considerable amount of money. | 可以赚大钱的东西 |
[11:27] | Something bigger than Lava Chips. | 比熔岩薯片更赚钱的东西 |
[11:29] | Unfortunately, he did not consult with me. | 不幸的是 他并没有跟我提过这件事 |
[11:31] | But I could analyze his formulas, | 但是我可以分析出他的配方 |
[11:33] | calculate the bliss-points, | 算出满足点 |
[11:34] | – see if any are worthy of murder. – Uh, no. | -看看能不能找出动机 -不用了 |
[11:36] | We have, uh, guys that do that. | 我们有人可以做这方面的调查 |
[11:37] | See, we have a search warrant here. | 我们有搜查令 |
[11:42] | If you have any questions, | 如果你们有任何问题 |
[11:43] | I’d be glad to help. | 我乐意协助 |
[11:45] | Perhaps if I smelled Howard in person… | 是不是能让我亲自闻一闻霍华德 |
[11:48] | I find I’m quite saddened by Howard’s death. | 我发现霍华德的死让我感到很伤心 |
[11:51] | It’s a common by-product of death. | 人们通常会因死亡而感到伤感 |
[11:56] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[11:57] | She remind you of anyone you might know? | 她有让你想起什么人吗 |
[12:00] | No. | 没有 |
[12:01] | But I find her quite unique and delightful. | 但是我觉得她很独特而且可喜 |
[12:06] | Hey, Daisy. | 嗨 黛西 |
[12:07] | – I hate Oliver. – Who doesn’t? | -我讨厌奥利弗 -没人不讨厌他 |
[12:09] | But after a while you start to like hating him. | 但过一阵子你会喜欢上这种讨厌他的心情 |
[12:11] | – Yeah, I’m not there yet. – Hey, listen. | -我还没到这境界 -听我说 |
[12:12] | I ran an analysis on the contents of the stew | 我对炖汤里的物质做了分析 |
[12:14] | and I figured out why it failed its quality check. | 找出了它没能通过质量检查的原因 |
[12:16] | Because it was full of | 不是因为里面全是 |
[12:17] | a human…who I wish was Oliver Wells? | 尸体吗 真希望是奥利弗·威尔斯的尸体 |
[12:19] | Nope. The meat from the corpse | 不对 尸块 |
[12:20] | did not impact flavor at all. Look. | 根本没影响味道 你看 |
[12:22] | The stew was over-spiced. | 汤里放了过量的香料 |
[12:23] | Excessive amounts of garlic powder, | 过量的蒜粉 |
[12:25] | red pepper and oregano. | 红椒和牛至 |
[12:26] | But my understanding is that | 但据我所知 |
[12:27] | the assembly line is fully automated. | 流水线都是自动的 |
[12:29] | The computers would have parsed out | 电脑会自动分配出 |
[12:31] | uniform amounts of each spice. | 分量相同的香料 |
[12:32] | Yeah, exactly, which means | 正确 也就是说 |
[12:33] | the extra spices were not added by the computer. | 额外的香料不是电脑加的 |
[12:36] | Do you think the killer added spice | 你认为凶手为了隐藏 |
[12:38] | to help obscure the scent of stewed human being? | 炖人肉的味道所以加了香料吗 |
[12:40] | It’s possible. | 有这个可能 |
[12:42] | Oliver Wells should not antagonize me. | 奥利弗·威尔斯不该得罪我 |
[12:45] | Working here has given me a pretty good knowledge | 在这里工作让我学到了很多 |
[12:47] | of how to kill and how to get away with it. | 杀人和以及撇开嫌疑的方法 |
[12:48] | Okay, I’m gonna go out on a limb and ask: | 好吧 那我就大胆问你好了 |
[12:50] | Daisy, do you want me to have a chat with Oliver? | 黛西 需要我跟奥利弗谈谈吗 |
[12:52] | No. What? | 不用 你说什么 |
[12:54] | No, no. Not necessary. | 不用不用 根本没必要 |
[12:55] | Big girl here. | 我不是小孩子 |
[12:57] | But if you want to, do it. | 但如果你想谈的话也行 |
[12:58] | Who am I to cramp your style? | 我哪能拦着你 |
[13:04] | Schools are considered second-tier markets, | 学校被视为二线市场 |
[13:07] | along with prisons, senior citizens’ homes… | 同样监狱 老人院也是 |
[13:09] | Schools. | 你说学校 |
[13:10] | Where children are our future? | 孩子就是未来的希望的学校 |
[13:11] | And where ketchup is a vegetable. | 也是拿番茄酱当蔬菜的地方 |
[13:11] | 指美国90年代颁布的综合管理法则中为 削减教育经费允许管理方对校内餐饮营养成分的 模糊说明而导致用番茄酱当蔬菜的争议 | |
[13:14] | I didn’t make the laws. | 法律不是我定的 |
[13:15] | Besides, a child’s palate isn’t developed yet. | 再说 孩子们的味觉还没成熟 |
[13:17] | They don’t care. | 他们不在乎 |
[13:19] | Dr. Sweets, food is perfectly healthy. | 斯维斯医生 我们的食物是健康的 |
[13:23] | It simply didn’t pass muster | 只是没能获得 |
[13:24] | with our more discerning customers. | 那些更挑剔的顾客的认可 |
[13:26] | Do you think Tryon Foods is going to survive this scandal? | 你觉得泰伦食品能挺过这次的丑闻吗 |
[13:28] | We will discontinue that product line | 我们会停掉那条产品线 |
[13:30] | and just give the stew another name. | 然后给那种炖肉换个名字 |
[13:31] | And you hired Howard Compton as a consultant? | 你雇了霍华德·康普顿作为顾问 |
[13:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:36] | He had a proven track record | 他非常懂得如何 |
[13:38] | in making foods irresistible. | 把食物包装得更具诱惑力 |
[13:40] | With our Kettle Top Stew, he was developing | 针对我们的科特尔顶级炖肉品牌 |
[13:41] | a healthier, low-sodium version of the brand. | 他正在研究一种更健康的低钠产品 |
[13:44] | Don’t you already have internal people for this? | 难道你们公司内部没有这样的专员吗 |
[13:46] | Yes. | 有是有的 |
[13:46] | But Howard was the brains behind Lava Chips. | 但霍华德是熔岩薯片的灵魂人物 |
[13:50] | I was going to offer him | 我本来正准备着 |
[13:51] | a permanent job with us. | 要把他挖来跟我们永久合作 |
[13:52] | I thought you already had | 我以为你已经有 |
[13:53] | a head of research and development. | 做研发工作的智囊团了 |
[13:55] | Yes, Susan Lauderbach. | 是的 苏珊·劳德巴赫 |
[13:56] | She would keep her job, but report to Howard. | 她的职位不变 但得向霍华德汇报 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:00] | So she was passed over for the promotion. | 所以这次升职就没轮到她 |
[14:02] | After working for you for years. | 即使她都给你干这么多年了 |
[14:06] | Susan’s a wonderful person. | 苏珊是个好人 |
[14:08] | I would trust her with my life. | 我的性命都可以交给她 |
[14:11] | Maybe you couldn’t trust her with Howard’s. | 也许霍华德的性命就不能交给她了 |
[14:19] | I just don’t understand. | 我真是没法理解 |
[14:20] | I mean, what’s wrong with food that’s grown in the ground | 好好地从土里长出来的食物 |
[14:23] | rather than something that has a chemistry set poured on top of it? | 到底哪点不如那些化学物质浇出来的东西 |
[14:26] | Well, the argument is that genetically modified crops | 他们会说 转基因作物 |
[14:29] | improve yields and require fewer pesticides. | 可以增加收成 并且不需要太多农药 |
[14:33] | GMOs haven’t improved yields | 转基因生物并没有增加收成 |
[14:35] | or significantly decreased pesticide use. | 也没有显著减少农药的用量 |
[14:37] | It’s just another way for industrial farming to make money | 这只是工业化农耕借用转基因食物 |
[14:40] | without even bothering to discover the risks | 来规避发现风险的可能 |
[14:42] | associated with genetically modifying our food. | 从而达到赚钱目的的一种方式 |
[14:45] | I’ll go. I’d like to have one. | 我会去的 我想来一个 |
[14:47] | Uh… what? | 你…你指什么 |
[14:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:50] | And what are you having? | 你想来一个什么 |
[14:51] | I thought you didn’t want to eat GMOs. | 我以为你不想吃转基因食物 |
[14:53] | No, the bachelorette party. | 不 我是说单身派对 |
[14:54] | I was wrong to dismiss you. | 我真不该扫了你的兴 |
[14:56] | You really have to work on your transitions, Sweetie… | 你变起来真快 亲爱的 |
[14:58] | but that’s… that’s great! | 但那真是…太棒了 |
[15:00] | Transitions? | 变 |
[15:01] | Why do I have to work on them if it’s great? | 你说太棒了 那为什么还嫌我变得快 |
[15:03] | No, I think she means the bachelorette party. | 不 我想她是指单身派对的事 |
[15:05] | She’s happy you agreed. | 她很高兴你答应了 |
[15:07] | This is a very confusing conversation. | 这番话真叫人摸不到头脑 |
[15:09] | Forget that. | 忘了它吧 |
[15:11] | Oh, my God, we’re all gonna have so much fun! | 上帝啊 我们大家要好好爽一把了 |
[15:13] | All? | 大家 |
[15:14] | Yes, I can’t have a party without you. | 是啊 我办派对你怎么能不来呢 |
[15:16] | So when are we gonna do this? | 那我们什么时候办 |
[15:18] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[15:19] | What? No, no. | 什么 不行不行 |
[15:20] | We have a case. | 我们还有个案子没解决呢 |
[15:21] | The wedding was planned in a day. | 连婚礼都是当天计划当天举行的 |
[15:23] | It’s tradition. And you have two interns. | 这都成传统了 而且你有俩实习生呢 |
[15:26] | I’m not sure. | 这样真的可以吗 |
[15:27] | – It’s fine with Cam. – It is? | -凯觉得没问题 -真的吗 |
[15:29] | Totally. | 完全没意见 |
[15:30] | And I know the best place ever. | 而且我知道去哪里办最妙 |
[15:33] | There’s this Country-Western Bar outside of town. | 在城外有一家乡村西部酒吧 |
[15:35] | It’s got this bull that we can ride, | 那里可以骑公牛 |
[15:38] | and there’s line dancing, and there’s these hot guys in chaps… | 还有狮子舞 还有一些粗犷帅哥 |
[15:41] | some of whom aren’t even gay. | 有几个甚至还是直男呢 |
[15:42] | I do like horses, | 我倒是很喜欢马 |
[15:44] | so I will feel very comfortable there. | 所以我应该会觉得很自在的 |
[15:51] | Kill Howard Compton? | 杀了霍华德·康普顿 |
[15:53] | Me? | 你们说我 |
[15:53] | – Why would I do that? – Well, let’s see… | -我干吗要做这种事 -想想看哦 |
[15:55] | I mean, he was gonna take your job. | 他要把你的工作抢了 |
[15:56] | I mean, there’s motive there. | 这就是动机了 |
[15:57] | He was found in the factory where you work. | 他死在你工作的工厂里 |
[15:59] | I mean, you tested the stew and you sent it out for canning. | 而你试吃了那炖肉 再把它们送去装罐 |
[16:02] | – This case sort of prosecutes itself, cherie. – Yeah. | -这案子简直不证自明 亲 -就是 |
[16:05] | And I appreciate that, because I have a big workload. | 我最喜欢这种案子了 因为我可忙得很 |
[16:07] | I didn’t kill him. I liked Howard. | 我没杀他 我喜欢霍华德 |
[16:10] | Whoa, whoa. That’s not true. | 没说实话 |
[16:11] | Maybe you tried to steal his work? | 你大概是想剽窃他的作品吧 |
[16:14] | The formula for putting meat flavoring into the… meat? | 那个配方 把肉类香精加入…肉里 |
[16:18] | That just seems crazy, doesn’t it? | 这也太疯狂了吧 |
[16:20] | Processing removes flavor | 食品加工中失去的风味 |
[16:21] | which has to be replaced through additives. | 是必须要通过调味料来补充的 |
[16:23] | Otherwise, it’s tasteless. | 不然就没味道了 |
[16:25] | And I wasn’t stealing it. | 而且我也不是剽窃 |
[16:26] | We were working on it together. | 我们是合作研发的 |
[16:28] | But he was still gonna be offered your job. | 但他还是会抢了属于你的位置 |
[16:32] | Think about what the jury’s gonna say about all this. | 想想法官会怎么评判这些事吧 |
[16:35] | Okay, so I hated him a little. | 好吧 我是有点讨厌他 |
[16:37] | But I didn’t kill him. | 但我没杀他啊 |
[16:38] | Where were you five days ago? | 你五天以前在哪里 |
[16:40] | Five days ago? That’s when he was killed? | 五天以前 他是那天死的 |
[16:41] | You want to check your day planner? | 你是不是还要查查每日行程 |
[16:43] | Maybe it says “Kill Howard.” | 或许上面写着”去杀霍华德” |
[16:45] | That’ll jog your memory. | 这样可能会让你找回记忆 |
[16:46] | That was a Thursday. | 那天是周四 |
[16:48] | I was out of town. | 我出城去了 |
[16:49] | Doing research on the use of invertebrates | 在研究如何用无脊椎动物 |
[16:52] | as an alternative form of protein. | 来替换蛋白质的作用 |
[16:53] | I’m sorr… inverte-what? | 不好意思…无脊椎什么 |
[16:54] | Bugs, Agent Booth. | 就是昆虫 布斯探员 |
[16:56] | If we put more bugs in our food, | 如果我们在食物里加入更多的昆虫 |
[16:57] | we’d have a much cheaper and better source of protein. | 蛋白质的来源就会更加价廉物美 |
[17:00] | Bug jerky? Bug burgers? | 昆虫肉干 昆虫汉堡 |
[17:02] | That isn’t gonna happen on my watch. | 只要我在 绝对不会发生这种事 |
[17:04] | Okay, you have anyone who can, | 好吧 有没有人 |
[17:05] | uh, I don’t know, corroborate this story? | 说不定能证实你这个说法 |
[17:07] | There were 12 other researchers in the lab. | 那天实验室里还有另外十二个研究员 |
[17:09] | We worked all night. | 我们工作了一晚上 |
[17:10] | And for your information, | 另外仅供参考 |
[17:12] | fried crickets are a wonderful snack food with no empty calories. | 炸蟋蟀是一种美味又不含热量的零食 |
[17:16] | Okay. That’s… exciting. | 好吧 真是…令人激动 |
[17:17] | Looks like I won’t be going to her house for dinner. | 看来我是不会去她家吃晚餐了 |
[17:21] | – You ladies are actually leaving? – Yes. | -女士们 你们真的要走吗 -是的 |
[17:24] | You and Oliver should be fine for the night. | 你和奥利弗今晚应该没事的 |
[17:26] | I’ve never seen you leave during a case before. | 我从来没见你中途离开过案子 |
[17:28] | The case is progressing. | 案子很有进展 |
[17:29] | Dr. Wells is capable of further examination. | 威尔斯博士有能力做更多的检测 |
[17:32] | I’ve left a detailed list of what I expect accomplished | 我已经留下了一个详细清单 上面写了 |
[17:36] | upon my return in the morning. | 早上我回来的时候希望你们完成的事 |
[17:38] | What about me? I’m capable. | 那我呢 我也有能力的 |
[17:40] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[17:41] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[17:42] | Unless you don’t want to. | 你不想去也行 |
[17:44] | Of course I do. | 我当然想去 |
[17:46] | I can’t believe this! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[17:48] | We’re homies! | 我们是好姐妹了 |
[17:50] | Right. Okay, so… | 是啊 好 那么 |
[17:51] | This means that I’m in charge of the lab, | 这就是说我负责整个实验室了 |
[17:53] | so I’ll stay on him. | 我会看着他的 |
[17:54] | As long as you realize | 只要你意识到 |
[17:55] | this case comes to a grinding halt | 没有我的专业知识 |
[17:56] | without my expertise. | 案子迟早会碰上瓶颈的 |
[17:58] | If I may… when I was cleaning the bones, | 如果我可以说的话 当我清理骨头时 |
[18:01] | I noticed partially remodeled comminuted fractures | 我注意到在右腕前区和右前掌 |
[18:04] | to the right anterior carpals and metacarpals. | 有部分愈合的粉碎性骨折 |
[18:07] | Did you run a microscopic analysis | 你有没有做显微分析 |
[18:10] | to determine the age of the injury? | 来确定伤龄 |
[18:11] | – I did. – Only because I told her to. | -我做了 -因为我叫她做的 |
[18:13] | Your need for attention is exhausting. | 你对于关注的需求真是太旺盛了 |
[18:16] | The fractures are approximately two weeks old. | 这骨折大概是两星期前有的 |
[18:18] | According to the victim’s medical file, two weeks ago, | 根据受害人的医疗档案 两星期前 |
[18:21] | he got a prescription for codeine, | 他拿到了开有可待因[镇痛药]的处方 |
[18:23] | claiming to his doctor that he hurt his hand during a fall. | 他告诉医生他摔了一跤伤到了手 |
[18:26] | So it’s a reasonable explanation. | 所以这理由是合乎情理的 |
[18:28] | Well, no, a fall most likely would have resulted | 不对 摔倒最有可能 |
[18:29] | in a Colles’ fracture, | 会造成科雷氏骨折 |
[18:31] | not a comminuted one, | 而不是粉碎性骨折 |
[18:32] | which is most commonly associated with blunt force trauma. | 粉碎性骨折通常是钝器伤 |
[18:35] | If someone smashed in the guy’s hand, | 如果有人给康普顿手上狠狠一击 |
[18:37] | why would Compton lie about it? | 为什么他还要撒谎呢 |
[18:38] | Well, maybe the victim was scared | 也许受害人害怕 |
[18:39] | that something worse might happen if he talked. | 如果他露了口风 更坏的事会发生 |
[18:42] | Like getting murdered. | 就像是被谋杀这样的 |
[18:43] | This is excellent work, Dr. Wells. | 你的工作很出色 威尔斯博士 |
[18:45] | I hope that it continues and I’m not disappointed on my return | 我希望你继续保持让我回来时 |
[18:48] | and I don’t have to dismiss you. | 不会因为很失望而不得不解雇你 |
[18:49] | Until morning. | 直到明天早上 |
[18:55] | It’s you and me, brother. | 只有你我了 兄弟 |
[18:56] | But I’m in charge. | 但我是老大 |
[18:59] | You did a good thing, Booth. | 你做了件好事 布斯 |
[19:01] | I know you and Angela haven’t exactly been friends lately. | 我知道你和安琪拉最近关系有点紧张 |
[19:03] | Oh, wait a second, this wasn’t about Angela. | 哦等等 这不是因为安琪拉 |
[19:04] | I just wanted Bones to have a bachelorette party. | 我就是想让骨头去搞个单身派对 |
[19:06] | – Okay. – “Okay”? Don’t say “Okay” To me. | -好吧 -还好吗 别对我说”好吧” |
[19:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | That wasn’t an “Okay” Okay, it was just an okay. | 这不是那个”好吧” 这只是回答你 |
[19:12] | See, you don’t even know how to say just “Okay.” | 看样子你真不知道怎么说”好吧” |
[19:15] | – Okay… – You said… | -好 -你说过 |
[19:16] | All right, forget it. You know what, | 好吧别再想了 你知道吗 |
[19:17] | Susan Lauderbach’s alibi is rock solid. | 苏珊·劳德巴赫的不在场证明无懈可击 |
[19:20] | All the other bug-eaters vouched for her. | 所有其他的”食虫者”都为她担保 |
[19:22] | So what’s next? | 那下一步呢 |
[19:23] | Well, according to squint central, | 根据斜眼总部来的消息 |
[19:26] | Compton’s hand was bludgeoned pretty bad about two weeks ago. | 两周前康普顿的手受过严重钝物伤 |
[19:29] | Then he lied to his doctor about it. | 然后他对医生撒了谎 |
[19:32] | He didn’t report it to the police, either. | 他也没向警察报案 |
[19:33] | But he did call them before the injury. | 但受伤之前他的确报了警 |
[19:35] | Keep reading, huh? | 接着往下读吧 |
[19:36] | ‘Cause he thought somebody was following him. | 因为他觉得有人在跟踪他 |
[19:38] | Oh, okay. He thought he was being followed, | 哦好吧 他认为他被人跟踪了 |
[19:39] | a car tried to run him off the road. | 有辆车曾试图把他赶到路边 |
[19:41] | Next day, his front tire was slashed. | 次日 他的车前轮被划了 |
[19:43] | A week later, he’s assaulted. | 一周后他被袭击了 |
[19:44] | Two weeks later he’s murdered. | 两周后他就被谋杀了 |
[19:45] | This is the activity of someone obsessed with Compton. | 这是一个对康普顿着了魔的人做出来的 |
[19:48] | Now, as the obsession grows, | 当那人对他越来越着魔 |
[19:50] | the actions become more violent. | 行为变得越来越暴力 |
[19:51] | Mmm. Ex-girlfriend? | 是前女友吗 |
[19:52] | If an ex was stalking him, | 如果是他的前任追踪他 |
[19:54] | I don’t think he would have reported | 我觉得他第一次 |
[19:55] | the first incident to the police. | 都不会向警察报案 |
[19:57] | Cops had a make and the license plate of the car, | 警方有那车的型号和车牌 |
[19:59] | but the DMV couldn’t find a match. | 但是车管局找不到匹配资料 |
[20:01] | He was being followed, you know? | 他是被人跟踪了 你懂吧 |
[20:02] | He probably had trouble encoding visual stimuli. | 他有可能在视觉记忆上出问题 |
[20:05] | Could’ve switched letters to numbers… | 他可能把字母换成数字 |
[20:07] | I could come up with a list of alternatives. | 我能给你一系列的相近车牌号 |
[20:08] | – See, now that is helpful. – Okay. | -看看 这才有帮助嘛 -好吧 |
[20:11] | See? That’s a good “Okay,” too. | 看看 这也是个好的”好吧” |
[20:12] | – That was a good one? – Yes. | -这是个好回答吗 -没错 |
[20:15] | Compton’s computer, here, | 康普顿的电脑 这里 |
[20:16] | has the formulas for the new food products | 有他被害前正在研发的 |
[20:18] | he was working on when he died. | 新产品的配方 |
[20:19] | Considering some of these snack foods are worth billions, | 考虑到其中有些零食产品价值上亿 |
[20:22] | I bet some of those formulas were worth killing for. | 我敢打赌有些配方值得让人铤而走险 |
[20:24] | Man, the chemicals and additives in this stuff, it’s outrageous. | 这东西里的化学添加剂让人无法容忍 |
[20:28] | – Your hot sauce would’ve interested him. – Hey. | -你的辣酱可能让他感兴趣呢 -别胡说 |
[20:30] | Our hot sauce is not junk food, thank you very much. | 我们的辣酱可不是垃圾食品 谢谢你啊 |
[20:32] | There are no preservatives, no artificial flavors, | 里面没有防腐剂 人工香精 |
[20:35] | all organic and all natural. | 一切都是有机天然的 |
[20:37] | Oh, I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[20:38] | I have it every morning on my eggs. | 我每天早上都在我的鸡蛋上浇一些 |
[20:40] | – Wait, you buy it? – Yeah. | -等等 你买了 -对啊 |
[20:42] | Is it not selling? | 你们不卖了吗 |
[20:42] | Yeah, no, 10,000 cases so far. | 当然在卖 已经卖了一万份了 |
[20:45] | Well, that’s a beginning. | 这只是个开始 |
[20:46] | Although you did lose billions, | 尽管你的确损失过几十亿 |
[20:48] | so that’s barely a raindrop in the ocean. | 所以这就是微不足道的了 |
[20:50] | Okay, for-for a minute there | 好吧 就 就一会儿 |
[20:52] | I thought you were nice, Oliver. | 我曾以为你是个好人 奥利弗 |
[20:53] | Well, I’m trying. | 我正试图做个好人 |
[20:55] | I mean, you’re the only person around here that I can tolerate. | 你是这里唯一让我还能容忍的人 |
[20:57] | Probably because we share a similar look | 可能是我们长得很像吧 |
[20:59] | so I endow you with an interest and an intelligence | 所以我赋予你了一些根本没有的 |
[21:03] | that you may not even possess. | 兴趣和智慧 |
[21:04] | Let’s just work. | 我们还是接着干活吧 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:07] | This has potential. | 这产品有可能是目标 |
[21:09] | “Butter Boy.” | “黄油小子” |
[21:11] | High fructose corn syrup, soy, sugar, salt. | 高果糖玉米糖浆 大豆 糖 盐 |
[21:18] | That’s a tasty little nugget of obesity. | 这是好吃而易发胖的小块零食 |
[21:20] | All right. How about this? “Meat-Pops.” | 好的 这个怎么样 “肉米花” |
[21:22] | Preservatives up the wazoo | 防腐剂高到吓人 |
[21:24] | and artificial pretty much everything else. | 所有原料都是人造的 |
[21:27] | Man, I am not touching that. | 哥们 我可不会碰这个 |
[21:28] | All right. “Hot Bacon.” | 好的 “激辣培根” |
[21:31] | Well, this has to be some kind of condiment or something. | 这得是某种调味料或其他什么的 |
[21:36] | It’s pretty good, actually. | 事实上味道不错 |
[21:40] | That stuff is awesome. | 这东西实在是太好吃了 |
[21:41] | Seriously, try that. | 我可没开玩笑 你试试 |
[21:42] | Oh, my God, it’s like bacon is cooking | 我的老天 这就像是在我嘴里 |
[21:44] | right inside my mouth. | 煎培根一样 |
[21:47] | Ooh, that’s pay dirt. | 哇 这东西有利可图 |
[21:48] | I mean, who doesn’t love bacon, right? | 谁不喜欢培根呢 对不对 |
[21:50] | Okay, let’s see what happened in the testing. | 好 让我们瞧瞧测试结果怎么说 |
[21:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:56] | There are a whole mess of emails about Hot Bacon | 有一堆从一个叫雷蒙德·麦肯兹的人那里 |
[21:59] | from someone named Raymond McCants. | 发来的关于”激辣培根”的邮件 |
[22:01] | “Compton, your delays are costing me millions! | “康普顿 你的拖延让我损失了好几百万 |
[22:04] | Produce and deliver my product, | 赶快生产产品并给我送过来 |
[22:05] | or you’ll pay!” | 不然你会付出代价的” |
[22:07] | Okay. According to his patent application, | 好了 根据这个专利申请 |
[22:11] | Hot Bacon is not a food product. It’s a… | 激辣培根不是一种食品 它是一种… |
[22:15] | it’s a bacon-flavored… | 它是种培根味道的… |
[22:18] | sexual lubricant. | 性爱润滑剂 |
[22:24] | Definitely worth killing for. | 绝对值得为此杀人 |
[22:26] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[22:50] | I really need a drink. | 我真得喝一杯才行 |
[23:01] | Porn? I’m not in porn. | 色情 我可不从事色情行业 |
[23:02] | Sexual toys are not porn. | 性玩具可不算是色情 |
[23:04] | They have another name. Guess what that other name is. | 它们还有另一个名字 猜猜是什么 |
[23:06] | Okay, sir, you need to relax. | 好吧 先生 你得放松点 |
[23:08] | Marital aids. Porn! | 婚姻良药 色情 |
[23:09] | I’m in the business of helping people who love each other, | 我所在的行业是帮助相爱的人 |
[23:12] | love each other. | 爱彼此 |
[23:13] | Right. You’re a boon to society. | 对 你是社会的福音 |
[23:15] | That’s exactly what I am. | 你说对了 |
[23:16] | Did you send these e-mails, Mr. McCants? | 这些邮件是你发的吗 麦肯兹先生 |
[23:21] | Oh, right. | 是啊 |
[23:22] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你承认了 |
[23:23] | You think I threatened Howard? | 你觉得是我威胁了霍华德 |
[23:24] | Let’s take a look here. | 那我们就看看有没有 |
[23:26] | “If you bail on me, you will live to regret it. | “你要是敢放我鸽子 我会让你生不如死 |
[23:29] | I will hunt you down, and shove the largest…” | 我会找到你 用最大的…” |
[23:31] | He kept missing delivery dates on a particular item, | 他总是延误那件货物的交付日期 |
[23:33] | but I didn’t kill him. | 但是我没有杀他 |
[23:34] | And what item would that be? | 那是个什么货物呢 |
[23:36] | Bacon-flavored lube. We had a contract. | 培根味道的润滑剂 我们签了合同的 |
[23:38] | “Bacon-flavored lube”? | “培根味道润滑剂” |
[23:40] | Intrigued, right? | 被诱惑了吧 |
[23:41] | Bacon and sex. Tough to pick a favorite. | 培根和性爱 都是最爱 |
[23:44] | Put them together, and that’s what magic is, my friend. | 合在一起 就是魔力所在 朋友 |
[23:47] | That’s why there’s bacon cologne, | 这就是为什么有培根味的古龙水 |
[23:48] | bacon condoms. | 培根味的避孕套 |
[23:50] | But time is money in the lube game. | 但是在润滑剂行业里时间就是金钱 |
[23:51] | Someone else could have cornered that market first. | 别人可能会先抢占了市场 |
[23:53] | So, you send him a few threatening e-mails… | 所以你给他发了几封恐吓邮件 |
[23:55] | Bluster. I bluster. | 恐吓 我只是吓他一下 |
[23:57] | Howard ignores you. | 霍华德没理你 |
[23:58] | You get mad, so you follow him home one night. | 你气疯了 所以有天晚上就跟踪他回家了 |
[24:00] | No, you got it wrong. | 不是 你误解了 |
[24:01] | You slash his tire, you break his hand. | 你给他的轮胎放了气 弄折了他的手 |
[24:03] | Finally, you follow him to the factory, where you kill him, | 最后 跟着他去了工厂 在那杀了他 |
[24:05] | and you feed him into the meat machine. | 然后把他扔进了绞肉机里 |
[24:08] | I’m not saying another word. I’m a businessman. | 我不想再说什么了 我是个商人 |
[24:09] | And smart businessmen know, | 聪明的商人都知道 |
[24:11] | not to talk to the Feds, | 没律师在场 |
[24:12] | – not without a lawyer. – Okay. | -别和联邦调查局说话 -好吧 |
[24:14] | One question. | 就一个问题 |
[24:15] | The name “Meat machine.” | “绞肉机”这个名字 |
[24:16] | You know if that’s copyrighted? | 你知道它是有版权的吧 |
[24:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:22] | Speed freaks, getting up to the top of that hill. | 瘾君子 快点登上巅峰吧 |
[24:34] | Okay! Okay, uh, | 好吧 好吧 |
[24:36] | this used to be a country-western bar. | 这里原来是家西部乡村酒吧 |
[24:39] | This reminds me of a place I went to in Somalia. | 这让我想起我在索马里时去过的一个地方 |
[24:42] | Exactly. We should turn around | 说的没错 我们应该回去 |
[24:44] | and try to salvage a good night’s sleep. | 试着睡个好觉 |
[24:46] | – Why?! – No, this is my party. | -为什么 -不 这是我的派对 |
[24:48] | Seriously, | 来真的吗 |
[24:48] | I think I sent that big one there to prison. | 我觉得我曾把那边那个大块头送进监狱过 |
[24:51] | 安全词: 通常指男女做爱角色扮演时 约定好作为停止信号的词语 | |
[24:51] | I like it rough, but only if there’s a safe word. | 我喜欢狂野点的 不过要有个安全词 |
[24:56] | Well, they are looking at us like we’re on the menu. | 他们看我们的眼神就好像我们是菜单上的食物 |
[24:59] | Aw, they’re just guys. | 他们是男人嘛 |
[25:00] | Big smelly guys, but what are we afraid of? | 大块头的臭男人 我们有什么可怕的呢 |
[25:04] | Me? Beheading. | 问我吗 怕被砍脑袋 |
[25:06] | Look, we’ll get a drink, and if it gets ugly, | 这样吧 我们喝杯小酒 要是事态不妙 |
[25:08] | then we’ll make a run for it. | 我们就逃跑 |
[25:09] | I would like a drink. | 我很想喝一杯 |
[25:10] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[25:11] | That one back there is definitely a fugitive. | 后边那个绝对是个逃犯 |
[25:14] | Five shots with alcohol, please. | 五杯酒 谢谢 |
[25:24] | Lube aftertaste still haunting you? | 润滑剂的味道还余香未了呢 |
[25:26] | It lingers. I’m on my fifth pack of gum. | 那味道还在 我都吃了五片口香糖了 |
[25:29] | The right clavicle has been trisected. | 右边的锁骨被切成了三段 |
[25:32] | On this medial angle, | 在内侧缘上 |
[25:33] | there is a perimortem sharp force injury. | 有一处死前造成的锐利损伤 |
[25:35] | A stabbing? | 刺穿伤 |
[25:37] | See, if the attack, | 你看 如果攻击 |
[25:39] | came at a downward-facing angle, | 是从正面向下的角度而来 |
[25:42] | then the stabbing implement would have severed | 那么刺穿工具就正好可以 |
[25:43] | the subclavian artery coming directly off the aorta. | 从锁骨下动脉处切入主动脉 |
[25:47] | Meaning he bled out. | 也就是说他是失血过多而死 |
[25:49] | See that? The annoying girl leaves, | 看见没 那个烦人的女孩一走 |
[25:51] | and we immediately find the cause of death. | 我们马上就找到死因了 |
[25:54] | Okay, about Daisy. | 好了 关于黛西 |
[25:55] | There is nothing that you could say that would make me like her. | 不管你说什么都不可能让我喜欢她 |
[25:58] | Oliver, she is one of us. | 奥利弗 她是我们中的一员 |
[26:00] | You are not, yet. | 而你还不是 |
[26:01] | The fastest way for you to become one of us | 成为我们中一员的最快的办法 |
[26:04] | is to be kind to her. | 就是对她好点 |
[26:07] | What if I don’t care about being one of you? | 要是我根本不在乎是不是你们中的一员呢 |
[26:12] | I think you do. | 我觉得你在乎 |
[26:14] | Good job on the clavicle thing. | 锁骨的事 干得漂亮 |
[26:20] | I noticed that Howard Compton’s tire was slashed | 我注意到霍华德·康普顿被刺死前不到一个月 |
[26:22] | less than a month before he was stabbed to death. | 他的轮胎被人放了气 |
[26:25] | – Okay. – Well, it could be classic escalation. | -好的 -这可能是典型的升级作案 |
[26:28] | One day you stab a guy’s tire… | 今天你捅了一个人的轮胎… |
[26:30] | …A few weeks later, | …几周后 |
[26:31] | you stab him. Okay, that’s great. How’s that help? | 你捅了他 分析得很好 有什么帮助呢 |
[26:33] | Well, maybe the lab can compare what stabbed the tire | 也许实验室的人可以比对下捅轮胎 |
[26:35] | with what stabbed the victim. | 和捅人的物体是不是同一件 |
[26:37] | Hey… that’s good work there, Sweets. | 干的好 小甜甜 |
[26:42] | What are you worried about? | 你在担心什么 |
[26:43] | – What do you mean? – You checked your watch. | -你什么意思 -你看了手表 |
[26:47] | I’m just seeing what time it is. | 我只是看看时间 |
[26:48] | Is it the bachelorette party? | 是在担心单身女郎派对吗 |
[26:50] | Sweets, Caroline and Cam are with Bones. | 小甜甜 卡罗琳还有凯和骨头在一起呢 |
[26:51] | I got a federal prosecutor | 一个联邦检察官 |
[26:53] | and a federal coroner with Bones. | 和一个联邦验尸官和骨头在一起 |
[26:55] | I mean, how wild can it get? | 她们还能疯到哪去 |
[27:43] | Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink! | 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[27:56] | Here, here we go! | 请上眼 |
[28:12] | Dancing is essentially a mating ritual! | 舞蹈本质上就是一种交配仪式 |
[28:15] | – Huh? – Most men respond to the hair tossing | -什么 -多数男人都会被甩头发 |
[28:18] | and pelvic thrusts, which suggests sex. | 扭屁股这些暗示性爱的动作吸引 |
[28:21] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[28:22] | Hey, hey, hey! You’re married, remember? | 你可是结婚了的 记得吗 |
[28:25] | Not yet, Angela! This is my bachelorette party! | 还没呢 安其拉 这是我的单身女郎派对 |
[28:27] | I am invoking Godel’s Closed Timelike curve | 我正在用洛伦兹流形 |
[28:31] | with a Lorentzian manifold! | 激发哥德尔的封闭类时曲线 |
[28:33] | Hey, Curves, what do you say you and me go for a ride? | 曲线美人 我们去兜个风怎么样 |
[28:36] | On your motorcycle? | 坐你的摩托车吗 |
[28:38] | No… | 不是 |
[28:40] | I volunteer to take her place. | 我愿意替代她 |
[28:42] | No, you don’t. She doesn’t. | 不 你不能 她不能 |
[28:44] | This is a private party, actually, so… | 这是个私人派对 实际上 所以… |
[28:47] | Oh, God, here we go. | 天哪 要倒霉了 |
[28:49] | Get lost, skank. | 滚一边去 贱人 |
[28:50] | Well, I am not a skank. | 我可不是荡妇 |
[28:52] | What’s a skank? It sounds bad. | 什么是荡妇 听上去很糟糕 |
[28:53] | Oh, it’s not that bad. I’ve been told I’m a skank. | 也没那么糟啦 我也被人骂过荡妇 |
[28:55] | Hey, get lost. | 你们走开啦 |
[28:57] | I’ve heard about bikers and their hogs. | 我曾耳闻过摩托车手和他们的婊子们 |
[28:59] | This must be a hog. | 你想必就是一位婊子啰 |
[29:01] | Caroline! Gas on a fire. | 卡罗琳 别火上浇油了 |
[29:02] | Your boyfriend is far too unattractive | 像我这般出众的女子 |
[29:05] | for a women as exquisite as myself. | 还真看不上你男友这样的货色 |
[29:07] | – What?! – But you on the other hand are a suitable match. | -什么 -话说回来 配你倒是合适 |
[29:14] | Go! Run! | 走 快跑 |
[29:18] | Wow. You know how bikers always stick together? | 你知道摩托车手有多团结吗 |
[29:22] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[29:23] | I think it applies to the girlfriends, too. | 我想这条也适用于他们的女朋友 |
[29:25] | Catfight! | 女人掐架啦 |
[29:31] | Here we go! | 好戏开始啦 |
[29:31] | Get over here! | 给老娘过来 |
[29:40] | Take that! | 尝尝老娘这招 |
[29:48] | Oh! Take her off! | 帮我把她弄下来 |
[29:51] | Get ’em! | 灭了她们 |
[29:52] | Punch her out! | 挥拳打她啊 |
[30:00] | Although, I did not start the fight, | 虽然不是我先动手的 |
[30:03] | I felt obligated to finish it. | 但我有义务终结这场女人的战争 |
[30:05] | You would have been very proud of me. | 你肯定会为我自豪的 |
[30:06] | I would have. Okay, come on. | 我为你自豪 好了 走吧 |
[30:08] | Let’s just try to get inside, all right? | 咱们先到里面去 行吗 |
[30:10] | – Oh God, did I do that? – I got it. Okay. | -天呐 是我弄倒的 -我接住它了 |
[30:12] | – Just sit down, have a seat. – Okay. | -坐下来 -好了 |
[30:14] | Okay, you know how many favors I had to call in | 你知道我求爹爹告奶奶费了多少劲 |
[30:16] | so you guys wouldn’t get arrested? | 才帮你们免除了牢狱之灾吗 |
[30:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:20] | One, you called the sheriff, and he let us go. | 首先你打给了治安官 他放我们走了 |
[30:23] | This is really nice. | 这真的很棒 |
[30:24] | – It’s nice, right? – Yeah. | -很棒 是吧 -是的 |
[30:26] | But not before you tried to steal his motorcycle. | 那是在你试图偷走他的摩托车之前 |
[30:28] | Come on up. There you go. | 站起来 坐那边去 |
[30:30] | I thought that was Moose’s motorcycle. | 我以为那是穆斯的摩托车 |
[30:32] | She tried to punch Cam. | 她试图挥拳打凯 |
[30:33] | Moose. Okay, now, why don’t we just get you upstairs? | 穆斯 好了 还是送你上楼吧 |
[30:35] | – No! – Come on. Come on. | -不要 -快点 快点 |
[30:36] | No, it’s too far. This is good, this is great. | 不 太远了 这儿很舒服 太棒了 |
[30:39] | All right, listen, you know what? | 好了 听着 你知道吗 |
[30:40] | Just relax. I’m gonna go get you a cold towel, all right? | 放松 我去帮你拿凉毛巾 好吗 |
[30:42] | Oh, cushion’s so soft. I like this cushion. | 这垫子真柔软啊 我好喜欢 |
[30:46] | Hey, do you know what it’s called | 你知道喝掉陌生人身上的酒 |
[30:48] | when you drink a shot off of a stranger’s body? | 该叫做什么吗 |
[30:51] | Uh, I don’t know. Body shots? | 我不知道 肉体干杯吗 |
[30:52] | – How did you know that? – Oh! Lucky guess. | -你是怎么知道的 -侥幸猜中了呗 |
[30:55] | Okay, here, try this here. | 好了 这儿 试试这个 |
[30:58] | – Oh, that feels, nice. – Oh, it’s nice, huh? | -真舒服 -是很舒服吧 |
[31:00] | Did you have fun, or was it all about the fighting? | 你玩得开心吗 还是说你只顾着打架了 |
[31:02] | We danced on a bar. | 我们在酒吧跳舞 |
[31:04] | In a line. | 站成一排哦 |
[31:06] | Does that sound like fun? | 听上去有趣吗 |
[31:07] | Sounds like a blast. | 听上去像是在狂欢呐 |
[31:09] | I told Angela that it was your idea that I should go. | 我跟安琪拉说是你叫我去的 |
[31:14] | She feels bad that she hated you. | 她为之前的不友好感到内疚 |
[31:18] | And I told her that you’re the best person ever… | 我跟她说你是世上最好的人… |
[31:21] | even though that can’t be confirmed empirically. | 虽然无法通过实验进行测定 |
[31:23] | But I don’t give a crap. | 但老娘不管了 |
[31:25] | And then I told her some of the things that we did | 我还告诉了她 |
[31:28] | in the bathtub last week and… | 上周我们在浴缸里做的一些事情… |
[31:30] | No, no, no, no. You didn’t say about the bath tub, did you? | 不 浴缸的事你没真说了吧 |
[31:32] | Do you want to do some of that right now? | 你想现在重温一下吗 |
[31:33] | If we did that, you would drown, okay? | 如果我们那么做 你会淹死的 好吗 |
[31:35] | Now let’s just get some sleep, all right? | 现在咱去睡觉吧 好吗 |
[31:36] | But I’m not tired. | 但我一点也不累 |
[31:37] | – Okay. Shh. – I’m not tired. | -好了 别出声 -我一点也不累 |
[31:40] | – Okay. – I love you, Booth. | -好了好了 -我爱你 布斯 |
[31:44] | I love you, too, Bones. | 我也爱你 骨头 |
[31:48] | All right. | 总算是消停了 |
[32:00] | This stuff tastes like hate. | 这玩意可真难喝 |
[32:02] | That’d be the lycopenes, | 那是番茄红素 |
[32:04] | good for flushing out toxins, | 有利于排毒 |
[32:05] | but they all get stuck on the tongue. | 但它们会黏在舌头上 |
[32:09] | Done. | 喝完啦 |
[32:10] | Ugh! And blech! | 呸 太恶心了 |
[32:12] | You know, I hate to admit it, | 我真不愿承认 |
[32:13] | but this is actually starting to make me feel better. | 喝过之后确实感觉好多了 |
[32:15] | Good. Then we can get started. | 很好 那我们可以开工了 |
[32:19] | Can’t you turn the brightness down? | 你能调暗点吗 |
[32:21] | No. While you were all drunk, | 不能 当你们都醉醺醺时 |
[32:23] | Dr. Hodgins and I investigated the victim’s slashed tires. | 哈金斯博士和我可在研究受害者车胎碎片 |
[32:26] | I took a cast of the puncture marks, | 我将刺孔制作成模型 |
[32:28] | and I scanned it into the Angelatron. | 并扫描至安琪拉系统 |
[32:31] | Mm. Okay. Well, my hand-eye coordination | 好吧 我的手眼协调性 |
[32:33] | is starting to come back, so let me see what I can do. | 已开始恢复 我来看看是否能出点力吧 |
[32:38] | Okay, so, the blade appears to be 3.81 centimeters | 所以刀片宽度应该是3.81厘米 |
[32:42] | in width with a serrated edge on one side, | 一面边缘呈锯齿状 |
[32:46] | and a straight edge on the other. | 另一面呈直线形 |
[32:48] | Hmm. Could be a hunting knife. | 很有可能是猎刀 |
[32:50] | – Yeah, but what’s odd, is… – It’s curved. | -没错 但奇怪的是 -它是呈弧形 |
[32:52] | Ah… there’s my beautiful pugilist wife. | 原来我的拳击手娇妻在这里啊 |
[32:56] | How ya doin’? | 你还好吗 |
[32:58] | Have you been eating bacon grease? | 你吃了培根油吗 |
[33:01] | What? No. You-you’re just hungover. | 什么 没啊 你 你还没醒酒吧 |
[33:03] | I ran an analysis of the particulates in the tire slash. | 我分析了车胎碎片微粒 |
[33:06] | So, I found traces of honeysuckle, | 我发现了金银花 |
[33:08] | golden bell and confederate rose. | 连翘以及芙蓉的痕迹 |
[33:11] | Flowers? | 都是花吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah, I-I know what it is. | 没错 我 我知道是什么了 |
[33:15] | I use this tool when I plant. | 我种植时会用到这种工具 |
[33:17] | The tire was stabbed by a Japanese garden knife. | 车胎是被一把日本园艺刀所刺破 |
[33:25] | Okay, so Bones was feeling a little worse for wear this morning. | 好了 骨头今早感觉有点宿醉 |
[33:28] | So, I thought you might need a couple of coffee, huh? | 所以我想你也许需要一杯咖啡 是吧 |
[33:30] | Please, cherie. | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[33:32] | That was not my first rodeo. | 老娘可是身经百战 |
[33:33] | – Maybe a taste. – Ah-ha, okay. | -勉为其难尝一口吧 -好吧 |
[33:35] | So, it turns out that our victim made two transfers | 调查发现受害者上个月 |
[33:37] | the same bank account last month. | 两次转账到同一家银行账户 |
[33:39] | $5,000 each. | 两次都是五千美元 |
[33:41] | That’s a lot of money. Who to? | 不少钱啊 转给谁了 |
[33:42] | A woman by the name of Evelyn Cheevers, okay? | 一位名为伊夫林·奇弗斯的女士 |
[33:44] | She runs the Coalition for Chemical Free Farming. | 她是有机农场生态养殖联盟的负责人 |
[33:46] | Her license plate is close enough | 她的车牌号跟康普顿上报的 |
[33:48] | to the one Compton reported following him. | 尾随者车牌号很接近 |
[33:50] | Why would a food scientist be giving his money | 为什么一位食品科学家会转钱给 |
[33:53] | to someone whose goal was to put him out of business? | 一位致力于踢他出行业的人呢 |
[33:56] | Maybe she found out that he was putting | 也许她发现了 |
[33:58] | something even nastier in the food | 他将更有害的物质加入了食品 |
[34:00] | and he, you know, | 而他 你知道的 |
[34:00] | paid her off to-to keep quiet. | 给了她封口费 |
[34:02] | Says here she runs an organic garden nursery. | 这写着她经营了一家有机园苗圃 |
[34:05] | Yeah, check this out. | 是啊 看这个 |
[34:05] | They sell the same Japanese gardening knives | 他们销售的日本园艺刀 |
[34:08] | that was used to slash the victim’s tire. | 和划破死者轮胎的刀一样 |
[34:10] | I like it when you don’t make me work. | 真高兴你让我省心 |
[34:12] | Especially today. | 尤其是今天 |
[34:21] | Yes. I slashed Howard’s tire. | 是的 我划破了霍华德的车胎 |
[34:23] | I’m not denying it, Agent Booth. | 我不否认这点 布斯探员 |
[34:25] | ‘Cause he stopped paying you off, right? | 因为他不给你钱了 是吧 |
[34:26] | So, what did you have on him? | 你抓了他什么把柄 |
[34:28] | I’m-I’m not a blackmailer. I am a crusader. | 我不是敲诈者 我是个追随者 |
[34:30] | Aw, okay, that’s an interesting choice of word. | 这个词选的真有意思 |
[34:32] | Crusaders killed for their cause. | 追随者为了自己的目的杀人 |
[34:34] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[34:35] | You were carrying a weapon, okay? | 你正拿着武器 好吗 |
[34:37] | You targeted Howard Compton. | 目标就是霍华德·康普顿 |
[34:39] | Yes, I was following him. | 是的 我是在跟踪他 |
[34:40] | And again, yes, I slashed his tire as a statement. | 而且再说一次 我是划破了他的车胎 |
[34:43] | But he caught me, | 可他抓住我了 |
[34:44] | and I know you’re going to find this hard to believe, | 而且你肯定不相信 |
[34:46] | but instead of calling the police, | 可他没有报警 |
[34:48] | he asked if we could talk. | 反而要求和我谈谈 |
[34:50] | You’re right. I find it hard to believe. | 你说对了 我不相信 |
[34:53] | Well, Howard was having second thoughts. | 霍华德另有想法 |
[34:55] | And he was actually reading some of my writing | 他其实正在读一些我的文章 |
[34:57] | and he found that he agreed with what I’d been saying. | 而且他同意我说的 |
[34:59] | Large elements of the food industry are poisoning us. | 食品业的巨大成分是有毒的 |
[35:03] | What about the money? | 钱是怎么回事 |
[35:04] | He was funding our website and our PR campaign. | 他在资助我们的网站和公关活动 |
[35:07] | Okay, look. If he thought he was poisoning people, | 好吧 如果他觉得他在毒害人们 |
[35:09] | why didn’t he just quit his job? | 那他怎么不辞职呢 |
[35:10] | He was going to. | 他是要辞职的 |
[35:11] | But he said there was someone that he had to expose. | 但他说他必须揭发一个人 |
[35:13] | And he had to be on the inside to do it. | 而他只能在内部做这件事 |
[35:15] | Okay, and who was this someone? | 这个人是谁呢 |
[35:18] | He didn’t tell me. | 他没告诉我 |
[35:19] | He said it was safer for both of us if I didn’t know. | 他说我不知道的话 我俩会更安全 |
[35:24] | Look, I didn’t kill Howard. | 听着 我没杀霍华德 |
[35:26] | He and I were on the same team. | 我和他是同盟 |
[35:35] | You should’ve seen this, Oliver. | 你应该看到这个的 奥利弗 |
[35:36] | But you were expending too much effort trying to undermine me. | 但你花了太多力气搅和我 |
[35:40] | I assure you that takes no effort whatsoever. | 我跟你保证 那根本不用费劲 |
[35:43] | – Why are you so horrible? – I’m not. | -你怎么这么恶毒 -我没有 |
[35:45] | I’m that first sip of a fine wine | 我是一杯美酒的第一口 |
[35:47] | that you have not yet learned to appreciate. | 你还没学会欣赏 |
[35:49] | – You needed me, Ms. Wick? – Yes. | -你叫我吗 维克小姐 -是的 |
[35:51] | Oliver made an error on the Microsil cast | 奥利弗在死者锁骨的 |
[35:53] | of the victim’s clavicle. | 观测上出错了 |
[35:56] | I now regret my bachelorette party. | 我现在后悔举办告别单身庆祝会了 |
[35:58] | This is the sharp force injury to the victim’s clavicle | 这是400倍放大下的 |
[36:01] | at 400 times magnification. | 死者锁骨上的锐器伤 |
[36:03] | See the half-moon crescent notch? | 看到这个半月型的切痕了吗 |
[36:06] | It’s like whatever stabbed the victim had a hole along the side. | 刺入死者的这个东西像是边缘有个洞 |
[36:09] | My first thought was a needle. | 我的第一感觉是针 |
[36:10] | Like what anesthesiologists use with a lateral irrigation hole. | 像是麻醉师用的有个侧灌孔的针 |
[36:14] | The only problem is the gauge on the injury is too big. | 唯一的问题是伤痕的尺码太大了 |
[36:17] | There aren’t any medical needles that size. | 医用针都没这么大的 |
[36:19] | That’s because it isn’t a medical needle. | 那是因为这不是个医用针 |
[36:21] | It’s an injector used to marinate meat. | 是用来腌肉的注射器 |
[36:24] | Oh, my God, that’s it. | 天呐 没错 |
[36:26] | Of course it is. | 当然如此 |
[36:26] | Excellent work, Ms. Wick. | 干得漂亮 维克小姐 |
[36:28] | Uh, Dr. Brennan, it’s important to note | 布纳恩博士 要知道 |
[36:30] | that had I not tempered Ms. Wick’s hangover, | 要不是我缓和了维克小姐的宿醉 |
[36:32] | she would’ve never found this evidence. | 她就不会发现这个证据 |
[36:33] | So simple logic dictates | 很简单的逻辑推理 |
[36:35] | that the credit should be mine. | 证明功劳应该归我 |
[36:37] | Shared at best, Dr. Wells. | 顶多是功劳各半 威尔斯博士 |
[36:39] | At best. | 顶多 |
[36:43] | A better man would say good job. | 好人会说干得好 |
[36:45] | It was excellent actually. | 确实很赞 |
[36:47] | And you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:54] | – You recognize this? – It’s a marinade injector. | -认得这个吗 -是腌肉注射器 |
[36:56] | Mm-hmm, why do you recognize it? | 你怎么会认得呢 |
[36:58] | I designed it. With Howard. | 是我设计的 和霍华德一起 |
[37:00] | Is this what killed him? | 是这东西杀了他的吗 |
[37:02] | I guess the question is, did you use this to kill Howard? | 问题应该是 是你用这个杀了霍华德吗 |
[37:04] | No. | 不是 |
[37:05] | You disliked him. | 你不喜欢他 |
[37:06] | I dislike almost everyone. | 我讨厌所有人 |
[37:08] | I dislike you and I don’t even know you. | 我都不认识你 我也讨厌你 |
[37:11] | Howard was gonna dump his company. | 霍华德想要放弃他的公司 |
[37:13] | The same company you had to work for for ten years | 这家公司你工作了十年 |
[37:15] | before you saw a profit. | 才看到了利润 |
[37:16] | It wouldn’t be rational for me to kill Howard. | 我杀霍华德很不合情理 |
[37:19] | It would remove the last hope of keeping the company alive. | 这会抹杀公司的最后一线生机 |
[37:22] | This wasn’t a rational murder. | 这不是个理性的谋杀 |
[37:24] | You know what my guess is? My guess is that you begged him | 知道我怎么想吗 我猜你求他 |
[37:26] | to keep the company alive, he refused, | 保住公司 他拒绝了 |
[37:28] | and you killed him out of rage. | 你过激杀了他 |
[37:29] | It was impulsive, spontaneous. | 是冲动的下意识的行为 |
[37:31] | I am neither of those things. | 这两样我都不沾边 |
[37:34] | I don’t suppose you’ve ever met anyone like that. | 我不认为你见过那样的人 |
[37:36] | I know someone a lot like that. | 我知道有人很像 |
[37:38] | Would she murder someone without a very good reason? | 她会没有理由的谋杀别人吗 |
[37:41] | No. | 不 |
[37:43] | Then I guess what you’d better do is find a very good reason. | 那我想你最好找个好理由 |
[37:52] | Sweetie, we’ve got something to show you. | 亲爱的 我们有东西给你看 |
[37:53] | Just a little film that Ms. Montenegro and I directed. | 就是我和马尼古女士导演的一部小电影 |
[37:56] | – Together. – I helped. Quite a lot. | -共同导的 -我帮忙了 大忙 |
[37:58] | This is a recreation of the victim’s death. | 是死者死亡场景再现 |
[38:01] | See, once I saw the meat injector | 一看到杀掉死者的 |
[38:02] | that was used to kill the victim, | 腌肉注射器 |
[38:03] | I got curious. | 我就很好奇 |
[38:04] | But I’m the one who pointed out | 但是我发现的 |
[38:06] | that most needles have a plunger or backstop | 大部分针都有活塞或底托 |
[38:08] | that limits the amount of fluid taken in or expressed. | 用来限制吸入和压射出的液体量 |
[38:10] | The point is | 问题是 |
[38:11] | the needle on the marinade injector was open-ended. | 腌肉注射器的针头尾部是开放的 |
[38:14] | Based on the angle that the victim was stabbed… | 根据死者被刺的角度 |
[38:20] | It’s still awful every time I see it. | 每次看都很恶心 |
[38:21] | Of course! Because the sub-clavian artery | 当然了 因为锁骨下动脉 |
[38:25] | comes directly from the aorta, | 与主动脉直接相连 |
[38:26] | the blood pressure would have been intense. | 血压会很大 |
[38:28] | And our murderer would’ve been drenched in blood. | 凶手会被血浸透 |
[38:31] | This is excellent work. | 非常棒 |
[38:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:33] | It makes up for whichever one of you | 这弥补了不管是谁 |
[38:35] | mistook this bone for a human medial cuneiform. | 把这块骨头当成内侧楔骨的错误 |
[38:39] | Well, what is it? | 那这是什么 |
[38:40] | It must be bovine. | 这肯定是牛骨 |
[38:42] | That is incorrect. | 不对 |
[38:43] | It’s equine. | 是马骨 |
[38:44] | As a senior intern here, Ms. Wick. | 作为这里的资深实习生 维克小姐 |
[38:47] | That makes this your mistake. | 所以责任在你 |
[38:49] | Equine. | 马类 |
[38:50] | That means it’s from a horse? | 所以这是马身上的 |
[38:51] | It wasn’t Daisy. I, uh, misidentified the bone. | 不是黛西的错 是我鉴定错了这块骨头 |
[38:55] | Are you covering for her? | 你在帮她掩盖错误吗 |
[38:56] | No. It’s just, um, | 不 只不过是 |
[38:58] | now that I look again it’s obviously | 我现在再仔细看看 这显然是 |
[38:59] | the transected navicular bone of a horse. | 马身上的截断的舟状骨 |
[39:03] | Silly me. | 我太傻了 |
[39:04] | Please don’t allow this to happen in the future. | 以后请不要再犯类似的错误 |
[39:06] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[39:07] | He’s taking blame for something I did. | 他在为我的错误承担责任 |
[39:09] | I think we already established | 我想我们已经确认了 |
[39:10] | that’s not in my nature. | 我不是那样的人 |
[39:12] | Can we move on, please? | 请问我们能继续吗 |
[39:14] | -Yes. -Does this mean the stew was made out of horse? | -可以 -这是说炖肉用的是马肉吗 |
[39:17] | Horse and human. | 马肉和人肉 |
[39:19] | Don’t be nice to me, it’s weird. | 不要对我太好了 感觉很怪 |
[39:20] | You deal with it. | 习惯就好 |
[39:22] | This could have gotten him killed. | 这可能就是他被杀的原因 |
[39:23] | He knew someone was putting horse meat in the stew | 他知道有人把马肉放进了炖肉里 |
[39:25] | and was threatening to expose the company. | 然后威胁说要告发公司的行为 |
[39:28] | I’ll let Booth and Sweets take care of the motive. | 我会让布斯和斯维斯查明动机 |
[39:31] | All we do is provide them with the science. | 我们要做的是用科学帮助他们 |
[39:36] | She’s not fun at all, is she? | 她根本不是个好玩的人 对吧 |
[39:38] | You’ve never seen Dr. Brennan dressed as a cowgirl | 那是你没见过她穿牛仔女郎的衣服 |
[39:40] | drinking flaming sambucas fighting biker chicks. | 喝燃烧的萨姆布卡酒 还和机车女打架 |
[39:43] | Okay, I want details, please. | 我想知道细节 |
[39:45] | Come on, I was nice to you. | 说嘛 我对你那么好 |
[39:47] | – Horse meat? – Which you fed to school children. | -马肉 -你就让学生们吃这个 |
[39:50] | What you did was incredibly dangerous. | 你的行为非常危险 |
[39:51] | This horse meat wasn’t properly inspected. | 这些马肉没有经过严格的检疫 |
[39:54] | It could’ve been laced with phenylbutazone, | 里面可能含有保泰松[一种止痛退烧药] |
[39:56] | which is toxic to bone marrow | 那会毒害骨髓 |
[39:57] | and on rare occasions can cause aplastic anemia if consumed. | 服用它有可能造成再生障碍性贫血 |
[40:01] | Okay, so our quality control was off. | 好吧 我们的质检不太过关 |
[40:03] | Nobody needs to die for that. | 这也不足以死人啊 |
[40:05] | Well, the FBI forensic accountants | 联邦调查局的法务会计 |
[40:06] | are going through your records. | 正在检查你的账务 |
[40:08] | But for now, look what we got here. | 但到目前为止 看看我们找到了什么 |
[40:09] | You authorized the purchase of beef | 你同意从墨西哥的这家屠宰场 |
[40:11] | from this slaughterhouse in Mexico. | 购买牛肉 |
[40:14] | Beef. | 牛肉 |
[40:15] | This slaughterhouse doesn’t produce beef. | 这家屠宰场不生产牛肉 |
[40:18] | It only sells horse meat. | 它只卖马肉 |
[40:19] | That’s definitely something you would’ve known. | 而你肯定知道这件事 |
[40:20] | Agent Booth here thinks that Howard Compton found this out, | 布斯探员认为霍华德·康普顿发现了这事 |
[40:24] | and was going to tell the authorities. | 并要汇报给当局 |
[40:26] | So, you killed him and you tossed him in the horse meat. | 所以你杀了他并把他扔进了马肉里 |
[40:28] | I’m not going to confess to killing Howard Compton. | 我不会承认我谋杀了霍华德·康普顿 |
[40:31] | You have no proof. | 你们没有证据 |
[40:32] | -Oh, we don’t want you to confess, do we? -No. | -我们可不需要你的认罪 -不用 |
[40:34] | -That would be too difficult. -Waste of time. | -那可太难了 -浪费时间 |
[40:36] | It is a waste of time. | 太浪费时间 |
[40:36] | So you know what we did? | 你知道我们做什么了吗 |
[40:37] | We just got a search warrant | 我们申请了搜查令 |
[40:38] | so we can look in your hair. | 所以我们可以检查你的头发 |
[40:41] | Check my hair? | 检查我的头发 |
[40:42] | For what? | 检查什么 |
[40:45] | Positive. | 阳性 |
[40:47] | You washed your hair a dozen times, | 你洗了很多遍头发 |
[40:48] | but it wasn’t enough. | 但还不够 |
[40:50] | All right, you under arrest, let’s go. | 好了 你被捕了 走吧 |
[40:51] | Why are you handcuffing me? | 你为什么要拷上我 |
[40:52] | Why? Because you murdered Howard Compton. | 因为你谋杀了霍华德·康普顿 |
[40:54] | That’s why. Come on. | 所以要拷你 走吧 |
[41:13] | I was just leaving. | 我就要走了 |
[41:15] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[41:18] | You told Brennan to let me take her to that bachelorette party. | 你让布纳恩同意我帮她办单身派对 |
[41:20] | You knew we were drifting apart, and you fixed it. | 你知道我们渐行渐远 又帮我们和好了 |
[41:24] | You know, Ange. I just want Bones to | 安琪 我只是希望骨头 |
[41:26] | have what’s coming to her, that’s all. | 拥有她拥有的东西 就这样 |
[41:27] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[41:30] | You wanted her to have her best friend back. | 你希望她和她最好的朋友和好 |
[41:34] | So, what about us? | 那我们呢 |
[41:37] | Think we can be friends again? | 你觉得我们还可以再成为朋友吗 |
[41:43] | I said some things, I know. | 我知道我之前说了不该说的话 |
[41:44] | And I’m apologizing. | 我现在向你道歉 |
[41:46] | Look, Angela. | 听着 安琪拉 |
[41:48] | You know, you-you put Bones first. | 你一心为骨头着想 |
[41:50] | Okay, I forgot about that for a while. | 我之前忘了这个 |
[41:54] | You think we could hug it out? | 你觉得我们能拥抱下并和好吗 |
[41:55] | Not necessary, really. | 那没有必要吧 |
[41:57] | Okay. We’re okay. | 好吧 我们没事了 |
[41:59] | We’re okay now, all right? | 我们和好了 好吗 |
[42:01] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都没事了 |
[42:02] | Aw, man, I miss this. | 我怀念这个 |
[42:05] | I mean, Brennan is really lucky she’s my friend | 布纳恩应该庆幸她是我的朋友 |
[42:07] | or I would totally make a move on you. | 否则我一定会来追你的 |
[42:09] | Great, I really don’t know how to respond to that | 好吧 我真不知道怎么友好得体地 |
[42:11] | where I come out looking like a good guy. | 回应这句话 |
[42:14] | You are a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[42:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:20] | You gave me my best friend back. | 你帮我赢回了我最好的朋友 |
[42:23] | Everybody needs a best friend. | 人人需要一个好朋友 |
[42:25] | Well, who’s your best friend? | 你的好朋友是谁 |
[42:26] | Uh, do you want me to say you? | 你想让我说是你吗 |
[42:28] | No! | 当然不 |
[42:29] | Wow, why’d you say it like that? | 为什么你用这种语气 |
[42:30] | Because the word “friend” refers to a non-sexual, | 因为”朋友”这个词指一种与肉体无关的 |
[42:33] | platonic relationship and I do not want that with you. | 柏拉图式的关系 我可不想和你那样 |
[42:36] | Me, either. | 我也不想 |
[42:38] | You are not my best friend. | 你不是我的好朋友 |
[42:39] | Angela is my best friend. | 安琪拉是我的好朋友 |
[42:40] | You are a whole other dimension. | 你是另一个领域的 |
[42:42] | A non-platonic dimension. | 一个非柏拉图的领域 |
[42:44] | Yes. If I ever became your best friend, | 是的 如果我有天成了你的好朋友 |
[42:46] | I would take that as a sign | 我会认为那说明 |
[42:47] | that we need to go out into the world | 我们需要重返花花世界 |
[42:48] | -and find other… -I got it, I got it, I got it. | -并寻找另一个 -我明白了 |
[42:50] | I get it, I get it, okay? | 我明白了 |
[42:51] | I’m never ever gonna be your best friend. | 我绝对不会成为你的好朋友的 |
[42:54] | – I hope not. – Okay, I won’t. | -我希望不会 -我不会 |
[42:55] | Well, you never said who your best friend is. | 你还没有说你的好朋友是谁 |
[42:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:59] | But not me. | 可那不是我 |
[43:00] | No, not you. | 不 一定不是你 |
[43:03] | You’re a very romantic man. Aw. | 你真是一个浪漫的男人 |
[43:05] | No, I’m not your friend. | 不 我不是你的朋友 |
[43:06] | – I’m like your… – Not my friend. | -我更像是你的 -不是我的朋友 |
[43:08] | sexual puppy dog. | 性感的小狗 |
[43:11] | More like a lion! | 不如说是狮子 |