时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Your finger is blocking the lens. | 你的手指挡住镜头了 |
[00:07] | I know how to take a picture, Bonnie. | 我知道怎么拍照片 邦妮 |
[00:08] | Yeah, of your finger. | 没错 拍你的手指 |
[00:09] | We found a dead body, Norman. | 我们发现了一具尸体 诺曼 |
[00:11] | We have to document it for the authorities. | 我们应该为警方拍照存证 |
[00:13] | Unless you don’t feel like a real American. | 除非你不是真正热血爱国的美国人 |
[00:15] | We’ve gone from bad photographer to terrorist now, Bonnie? | 照片拍不好我们就成恐怖分子了吗 邦妮 |
[00:18] | If the shoe fits… | 你就认了吧 |
[00:21] | Okay, now let’s get a few selfies | 我们现在还是自拍一下 |
[00:22] | so the kids will believe us. | 孩子们才会相信我们 |
[00:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:29] | We have to cover the body. | 我们得挡住尸体 |
[00:34] | Forensic Files says an undisturbed crime scene | 法医档案中写道 保存完好的犯罪现场 |
[00:37] | is crucial to solving the crime. | 对破案起着至关重要的作用 |
[00:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[00:59] | You know what? You shouldn’t be here, not now. | 你不该来这儿 现在不行 |
[01:00] | This woman stole my identity, Seeley. | 这个女人盗用了我的身份 瑟雷 |
[01:03] | She was my friend. | 她是我的昔日挚友 |
[01:03] | She ruined my good name, she betrayed me. | 她毁了我的清誉 背叛了我 |
[01:06] | I don’t know when I’ll be able to get credit again. | 我不知道自己何时可以重获信誉 |
[01:08] | -Okay. -And you wouldn’t even have arrested her | -够了 -如果不是安吉拉的努力 |
[01:10] | if it wasn’t for what Angela did. | 你都逮不到她 |
[01:11] | Okay, I got it, okay? But listen to me. | 听好 我都懂 现在听我说 |
[01:13] | I take her into interrogation alone. | 我要单独审问她 |
[01:15] | I know. I just want to look her in the eye, | 我知道 我只想看着她的眼睛 |
[01:17] | make sure it’s real.Okay. | 确定这一切都是真的 |
[01:18] | Right. From afar. | 好吧 只能远看 |
[01:26] | I’m sorry, Cam. | 对不起 凯 |
[01:29] | I didn’t think… I’m really… | 我不知道 我真的 |
[01:30] | Oh! Okay, back up! | 好了 往后退 |
[01:32] | -Get her in the room, okay? -I’m good. | -把她带到房间去 -我还好 |
[01:34] | -I’m good. -Thank you for that. | -我没事 -多谢你了 |
[01:35] | Didn’t I tell you “From afar”? | 我刚刚没有说”只能远看”吗 |
[01:36] | Just wait. Booth. | 稍等 布斯 |
[01:38] | Yeah. Okay, where? | 好的 哪里 |
[01:41] | Lake Anna. Great, got it. | 安娜湖 很好 收到 |
[01:42] | Okay, we have a body. Let’s go. | 发现一具尸体 我们走吧 |
[01:44] | What about her? | 那她怎么办 |
[01:45] | You really think I care | 你认为我介意 |
[01:46] | if she sits in there for a while? | 她在里面多坐一会吗 |
[01:47] | I don’t. Do you? Let’s go. Come on. | 我不介意 你呢 好了我们走吧 |
[01:58] | Oh! I’m stepping over her leg, | 我正跨过她的腿 |
[02:00] | and what is that smell? Ooh! | 这是什么味道 |
[02:01] | Charred tissue and bone. | 烧焦的人体组织和骨骼 |
[02:04] | It’s uniquely amaroidal. | 非常独特的苦味 |
[02:06] | It’s actually quite noxious. | 其实还挺难闻的 |
[02:08] | Wow. It’s nasty if you ask me. | 如果你问我 我会说很恶心 |
[02:10] | And it looks like he exploded all over the place. | 看来他被炸开散落了一地 |
[02:12] | Well, pelvic inlet shows that the victim is a female. | 骨盆上口表明死者是一名女性 |
[02:15] | And essentially, she did explode. | 说来她确实爆炸了 |
[02:17] | This will be the first recorded case | 尸体被闪电击中 |
[02:20] | of remains being struck by lightning. | 这将会是一项前无古人的记录 |
[02:22] | I find myself quite giddy at the prospect | 一想到我们要搞清楚闪电如何击毁尸体 |
[02:25] | of discovering how it destroyed the remains. | 我就感觉无从下手 |
[02:28] | Really? Giddy? Great, okay. | 真的吗 无从下手 好吧 |
[02:31] | It is more acrid than one would normally find | 这具尸体比起一般的焦尸 |
[02:33] | from a burnt corpse. | 更刺鼻 |
[02:34] | ‘Cause of these babies: | 是因为有这些小东西 |
[02:36] | stinkbugs native to wild rye grass. | 野生黑麦草中生长的椿象 |
[02:38] | Smells like cilantro. Smell that. | 闻起来像香菜一样 你闻闻 |
[02:40] | Holding my breath, okay, bug boy? | 我在憋气呢 虫男 |
[02:42] | Do you have anything useful here? | 你发现什么有用的线索了吗 |
[02:43] | Excuse me for enjoying my work. | 请原谅我陶醉在工作里 |
[02:45] | Based on blowfly larvae, | 根据绿头苍蝇的蛆虫 |
[02:47] | the body’s been here for about three days. | 尸体在这有三到四天了 |
[02:49] | “Three days.” Why can’t you just lead with that? | 你干嘛不直接说”三天” |
[02:51] | You know what? I’m gonna go talk to the uniform cops over here. | 好吧 我去跟这里的警方问问情况 |
[02:54] | Did you see the person who stole your identity? | 你看见那个偷了你身份的人吗 |
[02:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:57] | And I struck her. | 我还揍了她 |
[02:59] | – Awesome. – Oh, you have no idea. | -爽 -那还用说 |
[03:02] | Judging from the size and development of this torso, | 根据尸身的高度和发育程度 |
[03:05] | the victim was pre-pubescent, maybe ten years old. | 死者还没到青春期 也许十岁 |
[03:07] | I disagree. | 我不这么看 |
[03:08] | Note the slight eruption of the victim’s third molars. | 死者两侧的第三颗臼齿开始生长了 |
[03:11] | The roots are still in the process of completion. | 牙根也都未长好 |
[03:14] | Also, there’s very little attrition. | 同时还有非常轻微的磨损 |
[03:16] | So you’re saying she was a teenager? | 你认为她是个青少年 |
[03:18] | I’d posit 16 or 17 years of age. | 我会假设是16到17岁 |
[03:20] | Definitely a body dump. | 绝对是弃尸 |
[03:21] | There’s tire tracks and drag marks. | 有轮胎印和拖拽的痕迹 |
[03:23] | Why was development so stunted? | 死者为什么会如此的发育不良 |
[03:25] | And why does she have evidence of so many fractures? | 她怎么全身都是骨折的迹象 |
[03:28] | I’m sorry. Wouldn’t that happen when she exploded? | 抱歉 不是因为爆炸造成的吗 |
[03:30] | That wouldn’t account for this. | 爆炸解释不了这个 |
[03:32] | Give me your pen, Booth. | 你的笔给我 布斯 |
[03:34] | Oh, here. | 给 |
[03:38] | Whoa! How’d that happen? | 怎么回事 |
[03:39] | The victim has a surgical plate in her scapula. | 死者肩胛骨内有块手术钢板 |
[03:43] | The lightning magnetized it. | 闪电让它磁化了 |
[03:45] | How cool is that? | 太来劲了吧 |
[03:48] | No, that’s okay. | 不了 没事 |
[03:49] | You keep the pen. | 笔你留着吧 |
[03:50] | It’s got person on it now. | 上面沾过人肉了 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry. I’ll wipe it off. | 对不起 我会擦干净的 |
[03:52] | No, it’s okay. I’ll just go get another pen. | 不了 我还是换支笔好了 |
[04:35] | What are the chances of lightning hitting a corpse? | 闪电劈中一具尸体的几率能有多大 |
[04:37] | Don’t ask that question in front of Dr. Brennan. | 别当着布纳恩博士的面问这种问题 |
[04:39] | She’ll force you to find the answer. | 她会逼你找到答案为止 |
[04:42] | Look what was snagged on the C-4. | C4上勾着什么东西了 |
[04:48] | a locket. | 一个吊坠 |
[04:49] | May I? | 我来 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:00] | Here we go. | 你看 |
[05:03] | Mom and dad? | 爸爸妈妈 |
[05:04] | With the skull in such bad shape, | 就算颅骨破坏再严重 |
[05:05] | Angela may be able to use the parents to get | 安琪拉也许能通过父母 |
[05:07] | an approximation of what our victim looked like. | 找出最接近死者外貌的结果 |
[05:10] | I’m seeing remodeling here. | 我看到重塑现象了 |
[05:11] | And an avulsion fracture of the olecranon process of the ulna. | 还有尺骨鹰嘴的撕脱性骨折 |
[05:15] | That suggests repeatedly contractions of the triceps tendon. | 说明了三头肌腱的反复收缩 |
[05:20] | Stress fractures to the lumbar vertebrae | 腰椎的应力性骨折 |
[05:22] | indicating spondylolysis. | 说明了椎骨脱离 |
[05:24] | The epiphyses of her wrists are fused. | 她腕关节的骨骺闭合 |
[05:27] | That’s why she’s so short. | 所以她才这么矮小 |
[05:28] | Fracturing to the growth plate can cause early fusion. | 生长板的骨折能导致早期闭合 |
[05:30] | The lunate’s blood supply | 月状骨的供血 |
[05:31] | must have been interrupted, so the bone deteriorated. | 一定是受阻了 所以全身骨骼退化 |
[05:34] | That explains the need for implants. | 那移植的钢板就有必要了 |
[05:36] | This looks like systematic physical abuse. | 这么看像是系统性的身体虐待 |
[05:39] | And there’s a fracture on the fibula | 腓骨上还有一处骨折 |
[05:41] | that hasn’t fully remodeled yet. | 尚未完全愈合 |
[05:43] | It’s not older than seven weeks. | 不会超过七周 |
[05:45] | So she was being beaten regularly? | 那么说她是定期挨打 |
[05:47] | Take a hard look at mom and dad in that locket. | 好好看看吊坠里的爸爸妈妈 |
[05:49] | One or both of them may be our murderer. | 他们中的一个或者两个人都可能是凶手 |
[06:00] | The body was placed carefully, with respect. | 尸体是满怀敬意被小心地摆放 |
[06:02] | See the arm placement and the legs? | 看到胳膊和腿的位置了吗 |
[06:03] | She wasn’t just dumped there and abandoned. | 她不是随便被扔在那儿的 |
[06:05] | So the killer took some time? | 这么说凶手花了些时间 |
[06:06] | If it was the killer. | 如果真是凶手的话 |
[06:07] | I mean, if the scenario involves abuse by one parent | 有可能是其中一位家长施虐 |
[06:10] | resulting in the girl’s death. | 导致女孩死亡 |
[06:11] | So the other one got rid of the body? Oh, God. | 然后另一位家长抛尸野外吗 天呐 |
[06:14] | I have to consider every possibility. | 我得考虑所有可能性 |
[06:16] | Now, see that cloth? | 看见那块布了吗 |
[06:18] | It appears it was used to cover the victim’s face, | 似乎被用来遮盖死者的脸 |
[06:21] | which is another sign that the killer knew the victim. | 这是凶手认识死者的另一个迹象 |
[06:23] | You know, looking at her was too painful. | 看着她的面孔实在是太痛苦了 |
[06:25] | Murdered by someone who loves you. | 被某个爱你的人杀害 |
[06:26] | I’ll never understand it. | 我永远理解不了 |
[06:28] | Yeah, neither will I. | 是啊 我也是 |
[06:43] | Lichtenberg figures. | 电花图 |
[06:45] | Yeah, that’s what happens when lightning hits a human being. | 没错 人们被闪电击中时就会出现 |
[06:48] | Even when the person is already dead? | 即使是死人也会如此吗 |
[06:50] | I can’t imagine that it happens very often. | 我猜这种情况可不多见 |
[06:52] | You should publish on this subject in the forensic journals, | 你该把这个课题发表在法医期刊上 |
[06:54] | make a name for yourself. | 为自己扬名 |
[06:56] | Make a name for myself? | 为我扬名 |
[06:57] | You mean like the one that was stolen? | 你是指我被盗的清誉吗 |
[06:59] | They caught her. It’s over. You can let it go now. | 抓到她了 都结束了 你该释怀了 |
[07:01] | Let it go? I am nowhere near letting it go. | 释怀 我无法释怀 |
[07:04] | You know what Caroline told me? | 你知道卡罗琳和我说什么吗 |
[07:05] | To let it go? | 释怀吧 |
[07:06] | No. She said that if I can show | 不 她说如果我能证明 |
[07:08] | that Haley stole my identity out of personal malice, | 海利是因为个人恩怨盗用我的身份 |
[07:10] | then it becomes aggravated identity theft | 就会加重身份盗窃罪 |
[07:12] | and it can add up to three more years to her sentence. | 会让她多判三年 |
[07:15] | Are you gonna do that? | 你打算那么做吗 |
[07:17] | Definitely. I am plenty aggravated. | 当然了 我还恼火得很呢 |
[07:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:23] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[07:24] | All evidence shows that the first step in healing is forgiveness. | 所有证据都显示康复的第一步是宽恕 |
[07:27] | I’m more of a wrath-and-vengeance type. | 我更是愤怒报复那类的 |
[07:31] | I’ll take the clothing remnants | 你要是弄完了的话 |
[07:32] | to Hodgins if you’re done. | 我把残余衣物拿去给哈金斯 |
[07:35] | If you think about it, | 你想想看 |
[07:36] | identity theft is like another kind of murder. | 身份盗窃相当于另种形式的谋杀 |
[08:01] | Hey, Angie. So, I found this in the victim’s clothing, | 安琪 我在死者的衣服里发现了这个 |
[08:04] | and with it being blank and everything, | 资料被完全清空了 |
[08:06] | I thought maybe you could access the data. | 我想也许你能读取上面的数据 |
[08:08] | Figure out what it’s for. | 搞清楚这是干嘛的 |
[08:09] | Yeah, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[08:15] | The lightning must have demagnetized the card. | 这卡一定是被闪电消磁了 |
[08:21] | Okay, uh, 16-year-old Amanda Watters. | 好吧 阿曼达·沃特斯 16岁 |
[08:25] | Her father, Leon, | 她的父亲利昂 |
[08:27] | a professor at Buchanan University, | 是布肯南大学的教授 |
[08:29] | reported her missing three days ago. | 三天前报警说她失踪了 |
[08:31] | What about mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[08:33] | Well, Sweets says that she might be in on it. | 斯维斯说她可能也脱不了关系 |
[08:36] | They look nice, these people, you know? | 他们看起来很善良 |
[08:39] | They look perfectly normal and nice. | 看着都再普通不过了 |
[08:45] | Dr. Watters? | 沃特斯博士 |
[08:47] | Dr. Watters? | 沃特斯博士 |
[08:48] | Just, I need one moment, please. | 请稍等片刻 |
[08:51] | What’s he doing? | 他干什么呢 |
[08:52] | It appears to be vector calculus | 这似乎是向量微积分 |
[08:54] | and something about motion, | 关于运动的研究 |
[08:56] | but I don’t recognize the context. | 不过具体内容我没看出来 |
[08:59] | I just told him that his daughter is dead, | 我刚告诉他 他女儿去世的消息 |
[09:01] | and he’s scribbling on the chalkboard. | 然后他就在黑板上乱写一通 |
[09:03] | Dr. Watters, do you understand what I just told you? | 沃特斯博士 你明白我刚说什么吗 |
[09:06] | Your daughter is dead. | 你女儿去世了 |
[09:11] | Are you sure it’s Amanda? | 你确定是阿曼达吗 |
[09:12] | We’re certain, yes. | 我们确定 是她 |
[09:13] | Would you like to finish this first? | 你想先把这个写完吗 |
[09:15] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[09:16] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[09:17] | Just this one part. | 就这一部分 |
[09:19] | No, no, no. Excuse me, Dr. Watters, | 不 不 抱歉 沃特斯博士 |
[09:20] | we need to talk to you about your daughter now, please. | 我们得谈谈你女儿的事 就现在 |
[09:27] | There. Thank you. | 好吧 谢了 |
[09:30] | We’ll need to speak with your wife as well. | 我们也得和你妻子谈谈 |
[09:34] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[09:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:36] | My wife is dead. | 我妻子过世了 |
[09:38] | Well, that’s an awful coincidence. | 真是个可怕的巧合 |
[09:41] | The concept of coincidence is erroneous. | 世上无巧合 |
[09:45] | It’s possible to define a formulation | 宇宙中所有模式化的 |
[09:47] | of patterned interaction | 相互作用 |
[09:48] | between all things within the universe. | 都有可能用某个公式来定义 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry. Is that some kind of a confession? | 抱歉 这算是某种认罪吗 |
[09:53] | No, just a fact. | 不 只是事实 |
[09:55] | My wife died of breast cancer a year ago. | 我妻子一年前死于乳腺癌 |
[09:59] | Can you explain why your daughter showed signs of abuse? | 你能解释为什么你女儿身上有被虐待的痕迹吗 |
[10:02] | Amanda was a gymnast, nationally ranked. | 阿曼达是个国家级的体操运动员 |
[10:05] | Gymnastics could definitely explain the damage to her bones. | 体操当然可以解释她骨骼的损伤 |
[10:09] | Did your daughter have any troubles in school? | 你女儿在学校里有什么麻烦吗 |
[10:11] | Amanda didn’t go to school. | 阿曼达不去学校 |
[10:14] | She was getting her GED | 她是通过一所针对天才 |
[10:15] | from an online school aimed towards prodigies | 和儿童运动员开设的网校 |
[10:18] | and child professionals. | 获得的高中同等学历 |
[10:20] | You are a very narrow-minded man, aren’t you? | 你的思想观念非常狭隘 不是吗 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[10:23] | You have an extremely limited view of the universe. | 你对宇宙的观点极其局限 |
[10:26] | Agent Booth is merely | 布斯探员只是 |
[10:28] | applying years of statistical probabilities | 凭借运用多年的统计概率 |
[10:30] | to the death of your daughter. | 来推测你女儿的死亡 |
[10:31] | It’s a very rational approach. | 这是一种非常理性的方法 |
[10:33] | How’s this for rational? | 那这么说够理性吗 |
[10:35] | Okay, when did you last see your…”daughter”? | 你最后一次是什么时候见的你”女儿” |
[10:39] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[10:46] | Three days ago at breakfast. | 三天前吃早饭的时候 |
[10:51] | Which is why I reported her missing. | 所以我才报警说她失踪了 |
[10:54] | Are we done? | 我们谈完了吗 |
[10:56] | Why? You don’t have any more math you’d like to do? | 怎么 你不想再算一下数学吗 |
[11:02] | No, I don’t. | 不用了 |
[11:25] | Look, that guy is nuts. He’s nuts. | 他就是个怪胎 他疯了 |
[11:27] | He’s a physicist, Booth. | 他是名物理学家 布斯 |
[11:29] | One of the best in the country. | 全国顶尖的物理学家 |
[11:30] | Those equations he had on the board? | 他在黑板上写的那些方程式 |
[11:33] | I have to admit I couldn’t follow much of it. | 我得承认 我没看懂多少 |
[11:36] | Yeah, well, his reactions are psycho– okay, Bones? | 他的反应太不正常了 骨头 |
[11:38] | His daughter died and all he wants to do is math. | 他女儿死了 而他只想着数学 |
[11:40] | What do I do when I’m upset? | 我难过的时候会做什么 |
[11:42] | You bury yourself in your work. | 你会埋头工作 |
[11:44] | If I lost Christine and you within a year of each other? | 我要是在一年之内相继失去了克里斯汀和你 |
[11:48] | The only way I would survive is to do my work. | 唯一能让我活下去的方式就是工作 |
[11:51] | I’m not even positive that would be successful. | 我甚至不敢肯定工作有没有用 |
[11:53] | You’re saying you think he couldn’t kill anyone | 你想说他不可能是凶手 |
[11:55] | because he’s a massive egghead? | 因为他是个超级书呆子 |
[11:57] | People deal with stress in different ways. | 人们解压的方式各不相同 |
[11:59] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[12:01] | You were too hard on him. | 你对他太苛刻了 |
[12:12] | The antemortem injuries can be explainable | 她的职业可以解释 |
[12:14] | as occupational markers. | 她死前受过的伤 |
[12:15] | Gymnastics takes its toll on the body. | 体操会影响身体 |
[12:17] | I’m just saying, you can’t be sure | 我只是觉得 你也不能确定 |
[12:19] | that the professor didn’t also abuse Amanda. | 教授没有虐待阿曼达 |
[12:21] | I’m stating an opinion, not a fact. | 这只是我的见解 不一定是事实 |
[12:23] | Coming from your gut, which you don’t even believe in. | 你的直觉见解 可你不相信直觉 |
[12:25] | Booth refuses to accept the fact | 布斯接受不了 |
[12:27] | that I understand the professor | 我能理解教授这个事实 |
[12:28] | because he and I are quite similar. | 因为我和他很相似 |
[12:30] | You’re not a murder suspect, that’s a big difference. | 哪里相似了 你又不是凶杀嫌疑人 |
[12:31] | What I think Dr. Brennan is saying is | 布纳恩博士的意思是 |
[12:33] | that she also shares the s– | 她和他有着相同的 |
[12:34] | Really? Stop. | 不是吧 打住 |
[12:35] | You’re taking her side because your training | 你居然和她站在一边 以你的专业知识 |
[12:37] | never told you how this might end? | 你会不知道结果是怎样吗 |
[12:39] | This is none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[12:40] | – Exactly. – You were going to agree with me, weren’t you? | -没错 -你是想赞同我的意见的对吧 |
[12:42] | I just think that we should approach this case | 我只是觉得我们应该像往常一样 |
[12:45] | like any other and focus on only the facts, nothing else. | 凭借事实解决这件案子 |
[12:48] | Your entire profession is based on subjectivity. | 可你的职业就是以主观思想为基础的 |
[12:50] | Facts haven’t even entered into your process before. | 根本不是靠事实来完成的 |
[12:53] | -That’s a gross oversimplification. – Moving on! | -这种见解太过分简单了 -换个话题 |
[12:55] | All right? Enough. | 听到了吗 够了 |
[12:57] | Emotions are difficult for people | 对我和教授这样的人来说 |
[12:58] | like the professor and myself. | 我们不懂得如何表达情感 |
[13:00] | Getting lost in our work can be a refuge. | 全身心投入到工作中是一种逃避的方式 |
[13:01] | Booth thinks that that makes us weird. | 布斯认为我们这样很怪异 |
[13:04] | We’re not talking about us! Huh? | 我们不是在讨论自己 |
[13:05] | Right, Sweets? | 对吧 小甜甜 |
[13:06] | I thought I was supposed to stay out of this. | 我觉得我不应该参与这个话题 |
[13:07] | – Who asked you? – I just don’t think | -谁叫你参与了 -我只是觉得 |
[13:09] | you should be distracted from looking at other suspects | 只因为你不理解教授的所作所为 |
[13:11] | because the professor operates on a level you can’t understand. | 并不表示你可以不调查任何其他嫌疑人 |
[13:13] | We’re not! We’re gonna go to her gym. | 我们没有不调查 我们要去她的体育馆 |
[13:15] | We’re gonna talk to her trainer and other gymnasts. | 和她的教练和其他运动员们谈谈 |
[13:17] | Yeah, and I’m getting a court order | 没错 我会去申请法院批准 |
[13:19] | to look through e-mails, chat room conversations | 查看她的邮件和聊天室的记录 |
[13:21] | to see who Amanda’s been talking to at her online school. | 看看阿曼达有没有和网校的人联系 |
[13:23] | I’ll be able to discern personality types and rivalries… | 接着我就能识别不同性格的人和竞争对手 |
[13:25] | Good. Then we should go. | 很好 那我们出发吧 |
[13:28] | Just happened there? | 刚刚那是怎么了 |
[13:47] | Would you look at that? | 瞧啊 |
[13:47] | I know special forces guys | 我认识好多特种部队的人 |
[13:49] | who can’t get up that rope that fast. | 他们爬绳的速度都没她快 |
[13:51] | Look at that beam. It’s barely wider than her feet. | 瞧那横梁的宽度和她的脚差不多啊 |
[13:54] | That’s what makes the balance beam so challenging. | 就因为窄 平衡木才具有挑战性 |
[13:56] | It requires an extremely low center of gravity, | 要求极低的重心 |
[13:58] | which is why most gymnasts are not tall. | 所以很多体操运动员都不高 |
[14:01] | This one, flying through the air with the greatest of… | 瞧她 在空中飞翔 如此的… |
[14:06] | Yeah, I agree. | 是啊 我同意 |
[14:07] | That’s gonna hurt. | 一定很疼 |
[14:07] | No, no, not like that, Sharon. | 不对 不行 不能这样 莎伦 |
[14:10] | You’ll break something. | 你会受伤的 |
[14:11] | Do you want to hurt the team like that? | 你想让我们整个队失望吗 |
[14:13] | I told you a hundred times. | 我跟你说过上百次了 |
[14:15] | Visualize your landing. | 想象该如何落地 |
[14:16] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 你们两位 抱歉 |
[14:17] | No parents on the floor during warm-ups. | 热身的时候家长不能上前来 |
[14:19] | It distracts the students from — | 会影响学生 |
[14:20] | Special Agent Seeley Booth, FBI. | 我是联邦特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[14:22] | This is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这位是我的搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[14:26] | I’m Dennis McIntyre, head coach. | 我是总教练丹尼斯·麦金太尔 |
[14:28] | Is something wrong? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[14:28] | I have to ask you a few questions | 我想问问你几个问题 |
[14:29] | about one of your gymnasts — Amanda Watters? | 关于体操运动员阿曼达·沃特斯 |
[14:31] | She’s dead. | 她去世了 |
[14:32] | What? | 你说什么 |
[14:34] | A-Amanda? Are you sure? | 阿曼达 确定是她吗 |
[14:35] | Yes, I’m never wrong about an identification. | 确定 我从来没有弄错过身份 |
[14:37] | Were you close to her? | 你和她走得很近吗 |
[14:38] | We worked together for six hours a day, minimum. | 我们每天至少一起练习六个小时 |
[14:41] | And her being away for three days, that didn’t concern you? | 可是三天不见她了 你都不担心吗 |
[14:43] | I-I assumed she was home. She was injured. | 我以为她在家 她受了伤 |
[14:45] | The fractured fibula from seven weeks ago? | 七周前的腓骨骨折吗 |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:48] | I-I told her to stay off of it ’til next week. | 我叫她下个星期再回来 |
[14:50] | Look, A-Amanda, she was the best I’ve ever coached. | 阿曼达是我教过最棒的学生 |
[14:53] | Well, if she was the best, | 既然她最棒 |
[14:54] | I’m sure a lot of these other gymnasts were jealous. | 那其他人一定很嫉妒她 |
[14:57] | Nah, I mean, my-my girls are…they’re team players. | 没有 这些女生们 她们重视团体 |
[14:59] | Every single one of them. | 都具有团队精神 |
[15:00] | Anthropologically, that’s not reasonable. | 从人类学的角度看 这是不合理的 |
[15:03] | Competition is paramount here. | 在这里 竞争是必须的 |
[15:04] | So, uh, how was she injured? | 她是怎么受伤的 |
[15:07] | It’s not gonna sound good now. | 现在说起来一定不好听了 |
[15:08] | ‘Specially after what you’re assuming about my girls. | 特别是你们对我的队员做出了这番假设之后 |
[15:11] | One of the girls was spotting her. | 当时有个队员在场上保护她 |
[15:12] | Ellie Pitera. | 埃莉·皮特拉 |
[15:13] | Amanda was finishing a tumbling pass, | 阿曼达正要完成一个空翻 |
[15:15] | and Ellie couldn’t hold on. | 埃莉却没能抓住她 |
[15:16] | It was an accident. Ellie’s a good girl. | 这是一场意外 埃莉是个好孩子 |
[15:18] | Is she as good as Amanda? | 和阿曼达比起来她怎么样 |
[15:19] | Amanda was ranked first. Ellie was second. | 阿曼达排第一 埃莉其次 |
[15:22] | But they were friends. | 但是她们是朋友 |
[15:23] | They were good friends. | 非常好的朋友 |
[15:24] | And where’s Ellie now? | 埃莉现在在哪里 |
[15:25] | She trains in the afternoons. | 她下午才来训练 |
[15:27] | I-I’ve know Ellie for four years, Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 我认识埃莉有四年了 |
[15:30] | She’s a good girl. | 她是个好孩子 |
[15:44] | Did you finished what you were working on? | 你完成了之前的计算吗 |
[15:47] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[15:49] | Was I expecting you? | 我们有约时间吗 |
[15:50] | No. I… | 没有 我… |
[15:53] | I wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只是想来看看你怎么样了 |
[15:56] | Losing your daughter, | 失去了女儿 |
[15:57] | I can’t imagine what that must be like. | 难以想象会是什么滋味 |
[16:01] | Have you found who did this? | 你们找到凶手了吗 |
[16:02] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[16:04] | Some people think it was you. | 有些人认为是你干的 |
[16:06] | She was my daughter. | 她可是我女儿 |
[16:09] | Although I’m sure | 不过我相信 |
[16:11] | Agent Booth wouldn’t be convinced by that. | 这是不会说服布斯探员的 |
[16:16] | No. | 是的 |
[16:19] | Why didn’t you finish what you were working on? | 你为什么不完成之前的计算 |
[16:23] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[16:24] | It was clearly very important. | 明显是相当重要的 |
[16:26] | Not anymore. | 现在不重要了 |
[16:28] | The world will be no poorer | 就算我不完成 |
[16:31] | for me not finishing it. | 地球照样旋转 |
[16:35] | I would find it very difficult | 如果要我独自抚养我女儿 |
[16:37] | raising my daughter without my husband. | 一定非常艰难 |
[16:42] | My wife, uh, Elaine, | 我妻子伊莱恩 |
[16:43] | sh-she was the true parent. | 她才尽到了做母亲的责任 |
[16:45] | I loved Amanda. | 我爱阿曼达 |
[16:46] | Love her. | 一直都爱着她 |
[16:54] | But she was the one, more often than not, | 但其实却一直是她 |
[16:57] | taking care of me. | 在照顾着我 |
[16:59] | Making sure I ate. | 确保我正常饮食 |
[17:00] | Making sure I got to work on time. | 确保我按时上班 |
[17:04] | And now you blame yourself | 现在你自责 |
[17:05] | because you didn’t protect her. | 是因为你没有保护好她 |
[17:09] | It’s a logical extension of your reasoning. | 这是你论证的逻辑延伸 |
[17:13] | Although I believe that | 尽管我认为 |
[17:15] | contemplating suicide is an emotional | 想要自杀是一种感性的 |
[17:18] | rather than a rational choice. | 而非理性的选择 |
[17:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:23] | People like us? | 像我们这样的人 |
[17:24] | We’re nothing without our work. | 离了工作 我们就一无是处 |
[17:27] | Your daughter mitigated that. | 是你的女儿舒缓了你的心情 |
[17:29] | With her gone, | 现在她去世了 |
[17:31] | if you abandon your work, | 如果你连工作都不要了 |
[17:33] | you’ll have no reason to live. | 那肯定再也没有活下去的理由了 |
[17:36] | Well, that sounds like | 这听起来 |
[17:37] | a supremely rational thought. | 倒真的是非常理性的想法 |
[17:39] | However, you’re leaving out a crucial part of the equation. | 但是你忽略了这个推导中的一个重要环节 |
[17:43] | You do want the person responsible for your daughter’s murder | 你肯定希望那个杀死你女儿的凶手 |
[17:45] | – to be caught, don’t you? – Of course. Yes. | -被捉拿归案 对吧 -当然希望 |
[17:47] | That may not happen if you take your own life. | 那么如果你自杀了就等不到这一天了 |
[17:50] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白你的意思 |
[17:52] | Follow the logic. | 你想想看 |
[17:53] | If you kill yourself, | 如果你杀死自己 |
[17:55] | the authorities will be convinced that you did, | 那么相关部门就会确信 是你 |
[17:57] | in fact, abuse and murder your daughter. | 虐待并杀害了你自己的女儿 |
[18:00] | She took care of you so you could keep working. | 她照顾着你好让你一直工作 |
[18:04] | Not everyone understands people like us. | 不是每个人都能理解我们这样的人 |
[18:07] | Inertia demands that you keep going. | 你应该依照惯性继续生活下去 |
[18:11] | For Amanda. | 为了阿曼达 |
[18:20] | Find who did this. | 请找到凶手 |
[18:32] | Hodgins found a security card with her effects. | 哈金斯找到了她的财物连同一张安检卡 |
[18:34] | It’s degraded but he’s trying to save the magnetic strip. | 虽然有些磨损 但他还在尽力修复磁条 |
[18:37] | You think it could tell us where she went before she died? | 你觉得这上面会显示出她死前去了哪里吗 |
[18:39] | That’s my hope. | 但愿如此吧 |
[18:41] | – Found cause of death? – Not yet. | -找到死因了吗 -还没呢 |
[18:42] | But I separated the perimortem injuries | 但我已经将死亡过程中造成的伤口 |
[18:44] | from any post or antemortem ones. | 跟死后或死前的伤口分离开了 |
[18:46] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[18:47] | See the fracturing and the increased separation | 看到六号到八号肋骨外侧的 |
[18:49] | to the outer edges of ribs six through eight? | 骨折和加宽的间距吗 |
[18:52] | And the fracture on the posterior plane of the sternum? | 还有 胸骨后部的骨折 |
[18:59] | Signs of a struggle. | 说明她死前挣扎了 |
[19:00] | Potentially. | 很可能是的 |
[19:02] | That would fit with the tissue | 那就跟头皮上残留的成分 |
[19:04] | remaining on the scalp. | 能够吻合了 |
[19:05] | It showed subgaleal hemorrhaging | 这表明帽状腱膜出血 |
[19:06] | and contusions consistent with a chunk of hair being torn out. | 而擦伤则跟一把被扯下的头发相一致 |
[19:10] | So she didn’t go down without a fight. | 所以说 她并没有束手就擒 |
[19:12] | Let me know if you find cause. | 找到死因告诉我 |
[19:14] | Are you really gonna do it? | 你真的要那么做吗 |
[19:16] | What? | 你指什么 |
[19:17] | Up the charges against her. | 对她提起诉讼 |
[19:19] | Absolutely. Why? | 那当然 怎么了 |
[19:20] | I thought maybe I had some effect on you. | 我以为我也许让你受到了点影响呢 |
[19:22] | I’m sorry I’m not a saint. | 不好意思我不是个圣徒 |
[19:24] | I still can’t get a credit card. | 我还是没法申请信用卡 |
[19:26] | I get an allowance | 我从一个法院指定的会计手里 |
[19:27] | from a court-appointed accountant | 领取我的工资津贴 |
[19:28] | like a child, and I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 简直像个小孩 我不想再谈这个话题了 |
[19:31] | I was persecuted in Iran. | 我在伊朗的时候曾遭受迫害 |
[19:34] | I lost my home. | 我失去了家人 |
[19:36] | My cousin was killed so I have an idea | 我的表哥被杀了 于是 |
[19:37] | of what it means to want vengeance. | 我了解了想要复仇的感觉 |
[19:40] | And I held on to that anger. | 我就一直愤怒地想着 |
[19:42] | I became that anger until that’s all I was. | 直到有一天我再也没有别的感情了 |
[19:46] | Until I decided to let it go, | 最后我终于决定放手 |
[19:47] | and realize that sometimes the world is an unjust place | 我明白了 世界有时候就是不公平的 |
[19:50] | that we have to accept. | 我们必须接受现实 |
[19:53] | If I didn’t decide to forgive | 如果我不肯宽容 |
[19:55] | I wouldn’t have the life I have now. | 那么我就不会拥有现在的生活 |
[19:58] | I wouldn’t be able to have you. | 我的生命里也不会有你 |
[20:04] | Well, I guess we now know | 我想我们现在知道了 |
[20:06] | who the good person in this relationship is. | 这段关系中谁才是更善良的人 |
[20:08] | – Cam… – I’ll let you get back to your work. | -凯 – 我不打扰你工作了 |
[20:22] | Okay, so how is that even possible? | 这到底怎么可能呢 |
[20:25] | She’s, like, six feet off the ground. | 她几乎是腾空六英尺了 |
[20:26] | She couldn’t stick that four months ago. | 四个月前她还做不到这样 |
[20:28] | Broke three toes, but she powered through it. | 三根脚趾骨折 但她挺过去了 |
[20:31] | It was a beautiful landing. | 你刚才的落地姿势很美 |
[20:32] | That was truly incredible. | 确实非常不可思议 |
[20:33] | Thanks. Now, tape your ankle, Ellie. | 谢谢 现在把脚踝绑起来 埃莉 |
[20:37] | Judging by the swelling, | 根据你的肿胀情况来看 |
[20:38] | you may have a fracture to your talus. | 你可能距骨骨折了 |
[20:40] | – I know. – This is Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan, | -是啊 -这是布斯探员和布纳恩博士 |
[20:43] | they want to ask you about Amanda. | 他们想问你关于阿曼达的事 |
[20:44] | – Sure. – So, you must be, uh, | -没问题 -你肯定会因为 |
[20:46] | really upset, losing someone so close to you. | 失去了一个亲密好友而难过吧 |
[20:48] | I am, but we have a competition in five weeks. | 确实 不过我们五周之后要比赛 |
[20:51] | – Amanda would understand. – Is that right? | -阿曼达不会怪我的 -是吗 |
[20:53] | I know why you want to talk to me. | 我知道你们为什么想跟我谈 |
[20:55] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[20:56] | Everyone thinks that I let Amanda fall on purpose | 所有人都觉得是我故意让阿曼达摔下来的 |
[20:58] | because I wanted to be ranked first. | 因为我想得第一 |
[21:00] | But she over-rotated on a double pike. | 但她有一次屈体两周的时候旋转过度了 |
[21:03] | I couldn’t push her out of it in time. | 我没法及时把她推出去 |
[21:04] | The fracture to Amanda’s fibula | 阿曼达腓骨上的骨折 |
[21:06] | could have been caused by that. | 可能就是这个事件引起的 |
[21:07] | Well, we’ve seen that injury before. | 我们以前就见过那伤 |
[21:09] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[21:10] | We’d been training together for years. | 我们一起训练了很多年 |
[21:12] | She was like a sister to me. | 她就是我的姐妹 |
[21:14] | Amanda was coming back to practice next week. | 阿曼达下周就该回来练习了 |
[21:15] | Ellie was going to help her with her floor routine. | 埃莉本来要帮她练习地板动作的 |
[21:18] | I should really go over to my students. | 我该去指导我的学生们了 |
[21:20] | – Sure. Yeah. – Thank you. | -好的 去吧 -谢谢 |
[21:20] | – Thanks. Thanks. Just… keep flippin’. – Yeah. | -谢谢 谢谢 继续翻滚吧 -嗯 |
[21:26] | Wait up. | 等一下 |
[21:26] | – Wait up? – I don’t think Amanda was coming back. | -怎么了 -我觉得阿曼达是不会回来的 |
[21:29] | – What do you mean? She was skipping physical therapy, | -什么意思 -她缺席了理疗 |
[21:31] | hanging out with some new kids, getting high. | 和一些新认识的人玩 嗑药 |
[21:34] | She was in no shape to compete. | 她完全没法参加比赛 |
[21:36] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[21:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:47] | I think I found the victim’s drug connection. | 我想我找到受害人的毒品关系网了 |
[21:49] | What? How? | 什么 怎么找到的 |
[21:50] | I trolled her online school chat rooms. | 我研究了一下她常去的学校在线聊天室 |
[21:52] | You spied on kids? | 你监视孩子 |
[21:54] | You could call it surveillance | 你可以管它叫监护 |
[21:55] | if it makes you feel better. | 如果这样听起来好一点 |
[21:56] | Tell me what you found out. | 说说你的发现 |
[21:57] | Well, a kid kept asking Amanda Watters | 有个孩子老是问阿曼达·沃特斯 |
[21:59] | if she wanted to meet Molly. | 要不要见茉莉 |
[22:01] | She kept saying “No”, then she said “Yes”, | 她先是拒绝 然后又同意 |
[22:02] | then he asked her if she wanted to meet Molly again, | 等那孩子再问的时候 |
[22:03] | then she asked him to meet Molly. | 她最终同意了 |
[22:08] | Molly is a drug. | 茉莉是种毒品 |
[22:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:10] | It’s a slang term for a type of, | 这是行内话 实际上是种 |
[22:11] | uh, purified Ecstasy. | 提纯的迷幻药 |
[22:12] | I work in the law enforcement industry. | 我是执法人员 |
[22:14] | I-I know that, okay? What was the kid’s name? | 这个我还是懂的 那孩子叫什么 |
[22:16] | – MadMolly. – His real name. | -疯狂茉莉 -我说的是那男孩的真名 |
[22:18] | – Right, uh… Julian Anton. – Right. | -叫朱利安·安东 -好 |
[22:20] | Okay, you did research on the kid, so go question him. | 你调查一下那小子 抓他来问话 |
[22:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:26] | Nineteen? | 你都19了 |
[22:28] | That’s a little old to still be in high school, isn’t it? | 还在上高中 年纪有点大了吧 |
[22:30] | What are you, 22? | 你多大 22吗 |
[22:32] | Pretty weird you’re a suit. | 你居然是探员 太奇怪了 |
[22:33] | I don’t think you were there for the education… | 我觉着你在学校主业可不是读书 |
[22:35] | MadMolly. | 疯狂茉莉 |
[22:37] | Yeah. And we got a warrant to search your car. | 我们申请了搜查令 搜查了你的车 |
[22:39] | You know, hiding things in a door panel | 把东西藏在车门里面 |
[22:41] | that’s really loose, is really… | 还真够疏忽大意的 真的 |
[22:43] | you’re not that smart. | 不够聪明啊 |
[22:45] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[22:46] | It’s not mine. | 才不是我的呢 |
[22:47] | We don’t care about your drugs, Julian. | 我们对你的毒品没兴趣 朱利安 |
[22:49] | We care about what happened to Amanda Watters. | 我们想知道阿曼达·沃特斯遭遇了什么 |
[22:51] | Oh, I never had sex with her or nothing. | 我可没跟她上床什么的 |
[22:53] | And even if I did, she was legal. | 就算真有 她也成年了啊 |
[22:55] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[22:56] | – Oh, man. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[22:57] | And right now the prime suspect is her drug dealer. | 现在头号嫌疑犯就是她的药贩子 |
[23:00] | I never had a problem with Amanda. | 我跟阿曼达又没矛盾 |
[23:02] | Why would I kill her? | 干嘛要害她 |
[23:03] | Maybe she yelled rape? | 也许她大叫强奸了 |
[23:04] | Dude! | 拜托 |
[23:05] | I’m not evil. | 我还没坏到那个程度 |
[23:07] | Ask her friend. She liked me. | 她的朋友可以作证 她挺喜欢我的 |
[23:09] | What friend? | 什么朋友 |
[23:11] | Rachel Howes. | 瑞秋·豪斯 |
[23:13] | Was she with Amanda last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见阿曼达 她也在场吗 |
[23:14] | I never saw them apart. | 她们一直形影不离的 |
[23:16] | When was it? | 什么时候见面的 |
[23:17] | Okay, so, look… | 这个 听着 |
[23:19] | I realize in the short time | 我知道我们见面 |
[23:20] | you and I have formed a relationship, | 没多久 |
[23:22] | you have established an opinion about me | 你对我已有你的看法 |
[23:24] | that’s gonna make what I have to say | 这样一来我要说的 |
[23:26] | seem kind of bad, but… | 似乎挺糟糕的 但是 |
[23:28] | it was the same day she disappeared. | 就是她失踪的那天我们见面的 |
[23:30] | They bought Molly from you? | 她们从你手里买了茉莉吗 |
[23:31] | Yes, but I refuse to answer that | 是的 但我拒绝回答 |
[23:33] | on the grounds that it might incriminate me. | 因为这可能会让我吃上官司 |
[23:36] | You just… all right. | 你刚刚不是已经 好吧 |
[23:39] | So, the first question is, uh… | 第一个问题是 |
[23:41] | how did you get hurt? | 你怎么受伤的 |
[23:43] | Why does that matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[23:44] | Well, forensics says that, uh, | 法医证据显示 |
[23:45] | Amanda fought her attacker. | 阿曼达死前跟凶手搏斗过 |
[23:47] | If she can explain | 如果她能解释 |
[23:48] | the injuries that she got on her arm, | 自己胳膊上的伤 |
[23:50] | then I can eliminate her as a suspect. | 我就能排除她的嫌疑了 |
[23:54] | Three days ago, Rachel came home stoned. | 三天前 瑞秋磕了药回到家 |
[23:57] | I slapped her. | 我打了她耳光 |
[23:58] | He slapped me | 他打了我 |
[24:00] | and I fell down the stairs. | 我摔下了楼梯 |
[24:02] | That’s the truth. | 就是这样 |
[24:04] | I saw how high she was, | 我先看出她嗑了药 |
[24:05] | then she said she was gonna quit cello, and… | 她又说要放弃大提琴 |
[24:07] | I overreacted to both. | 这两件事把我气疯了 |
[24:09] | We work three jobs. | 我们做三份工 |
[24:10] | We’ve given up everything for Rachel’s cello. | 为了让她学大提琴 我们什么都牺牲了 |
[24:12] | We’re in family counseling. | 我们参加了家庭咨询 |
[24:13] | Please, check it out. | 你去查一下就可以了 |
[24:15] | So you get mad enough | 这么说你是气疯了 |
[24:16] | to slap your own daughter, who you love. | 就打了你的宝贝女儿 |
[24:18] | I can only imagine what you would do to someone who | 如果知道有人想伤害你女儿 |
[24:20] | tried to hurt your daughter. | 可以想象你会怎么做 |
[24:22] | We’ve never even heard of Amanda until now. | 我们今天之前都没听说过阿曼达 |
[24:24] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[24:25] | I met Amanda online, through school. | 我是在网络学校上认识阿曼达的 |
[24:28] | You and her were doing Molly together, right? | 你和她一起嗑药对吗 |
[24:31] | We had fun. | 我们一起很开心 |
[24:34] | We just wanted to stop being… | 我们只是想暂时摆脱 |
[24:35] | prodigies for a minute. | 天才少年的压力 |
[24:38] | It’s just… it’s too much pressure. | 真的有很大的压力 |
[24:45] | When was the last time you saw Amanda? | 你最后一次见阿曼达是什么时候 |
[24:47] | Just before I went home, | 就在我回家前 |
[24:48] | the night Dad and I had our argument. | 我和我爸爸发生争执的那晚 |
[24:50] | Amanda was going to tell her dad | 阿曼达打算跟我一样 |
[24:53] | that she wanted to quit gymnastics, too. | 告诉父亲她要放弃体操 |
[24:57] | And Amanda was gonna talk to her father that night? | 阿曼达那晚是打算去找她父亲吗 |
[24:59] | We made a pact to quit. | 我们约定一起放弃 |
[25:01] | And I never heard back from her. | 但从那以后她就没消息了 |
[25:04] | So I just figured that she chickened out | 我以为她临阵退缩 |
[25:06] | and that she didn’t want to tell me. | 然后不想告诉我 |
[25:11] | All right, now I coat the magnetic strip | 现在我在磁条部分外 |
[25:15] | with carbon tetrachloride, | 刷上四氯化碳 |
[25:16] | and as it evaporates… | 等蒸发以后 |
[25:19] | That’s amazing. | 你太厉害了 |
[25:21] | The second barcode should tell us | 第二个条形码就可以 |
[25:22] | where the card is from. | 这卡是哪来的 |
[25:24] | But it looks incomplete. | 但看起来不太完整 |
[25:26] | If you turn on the laser scanner, | 打开激光扫描仪 |
[25:27] | I can upload it and | 我上传一下 |
[25:29] | apply the software to repair the missing barcode. | 用软件修复不完整的条形码 |
[25:32] | So cello-girl’s parents spend, like, | 说起来大提琴女孩的爸妈花了大概 |
[25:34] | a quarter of a million dollars on lessons, | 25万在她学琴上 |
[25:37] | but she decides to do drugs and run off with gymnast girl. | 但她还是决定嗑药并且跟体操女孩离家出走 |
[25:40] | They’d probably end up | 保不准她们以后会 |
[25:41] | following One Direction or something. | 追随单向组合呢 |
[25:43] | All right, so, then, Booth thinks | 我听说布斯觉得 |
[25:44] | cello girl’s dad might have done something worse | 大提琴女孩的爸可能不止是 |
[25:47] | than slap his kid down the stairs? | 把女儿扇下楼梯这么简单呢 |
[25:52] | You get something? | 有进展吗 |
[25:53] | Yeah, it’s for an access card | 这是一张门卡 |
[25:55] | for a building at Buchanan University. | 布坎南大学一栋楼的门卡 |
[25:58] | What would she be doing there? | 她去那儿干嘛 |
[25:59] | It’s where her father works. | 她父亲就在那儿工作 |
[26:01] | She went into his building | 被杀当晚7点18分 |
[26:02] | at 7:18 on the night that she was killed. | 她进入了他工作的大楼 |
[26:05] | The dad said that the last time he saw her was at breakfast. | 可她父亲说最后一次见她是早饭时候 |
[26:08] | Well, this says that he lied. | 证据确凿 他说了谎 |
[26:16] | You lied to us, Leon. | 你没对我们说实话 利昂 |
[26:17] | I don’t know what you mean. | 不明白你的意思 |
[26:18] | You said you didn’t see your daughter | 你说她遇害那天晚上 |
[26:20] | the night that she was killed. | 你没见过她 |
[26:22] | I didn’t. | 我是没见过 |
[26:23] | I was working. | 我在工作 |
[26:24] | I was constructing an invariant measure | 我在构造宇宙时空相宇的 |
[26:27] | of the phase space of cosmological spacetimes. | 不变量测量 |
[26:30] | I have my notes. | 我有笔记 |
[26:31] | Your notes aren’t exactly an alibi. | 你的笔记可不算是不在场证明 |
[26:33] | You understand that, right? | 你能明白吧 |
[26:35] | I am telling you | 我是说 |
[26:36] | that I did not see my daughter that night. | 我那晚上没见过我女儿 |
[26:38] | She would have had to buzz me | 在下班时间要进入办公楼 |
[26:40] | to get into the building after hours. | 她就不得不在楼下按铃叫我开门 |
[26:42] | There’s security protocol. | 那里有安全协议 |
[26:43] | Do you have your security access card, Dr. Watters? | 你的安保准入卡在身上吗 沃特斯博士 |
[26:46] | Uh, I-I misplaced mine, | 我的不知道放哪了 |
[26:48] | but the guards know me, so… | 但保安认识我 所以 |
[26:50] | Right. Well, that security access card was found on your daughter. | 在你女儿身上找到了你的卡 |
[26:54] | According to the security logs, | 根据安保记录 |
[26:57] | your daughter entered your building at 7:18 p.m. | 你女儿在晚上七点十八分进入了你的办公楼 |
[27:04] | May I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[27:05] | Did you eat that night, Dr. Watters? | 你那晚吃饭了吗 沃特斯博士 |
[27:08] | I imagine so, I… | 我记得吃了 我 |
[27:10] | Chicken, if it was Thursday. | 吃了鸡肉 如果那天是周四的话 |
[27:11] | I like predictability. | 我喜欢可预见性 |
[27:13] | That’s great, I’m glad you enjoyed your chicken | 好极了 你鸡肉吃的不错 |
[27:14] | and you like predictability, | 你喜欢可预见性 |
[27:15] | but we are talking about your daughter, here. | 但是我们在说你女儿的事呢 |
[27:17] | And it says here that | 记录显示 |
[27:17] | – she entered the building at 7:18 p.M. – Yes. | -她七点十八分进入了办公楼 -没错 |
[27:21] | Dr. Brennan’s right. | 布纳恩博士说的对 |
[27:23] | Amanda brought me dinner that night | 阿曼达那天晚上在去训练的路上 |
[27:25] | on her way to practice. | 顺路给我带了晚饭 |
[27:28] | And you didn’t remember that? | 你却不记得了吗 |
[27:31] | I wasn’t a very good father. | 我不是位好父亲 |
[27:34] | I think we’ve established that quite clearly. | 我想你我彼此都清楚这一点 |
[27:38] | Sometimes, | 有时候 |
[27:39] | when we’re in the middle of work, | 当我们在工作期间 |
[27:42] | even a loved one’s presence | 就算是所爱之人的到访 |
[27:44] | can be a distraction. | 也会是一种干扰 |
[27:45] | An annoyance, even. | 甚至是让人恼火 |
[27:51] | Hmm. Maybe it was easier to get rid of her | 也许摆脱她 |
[27:54] | instead of be bothered by her. | 比被她烦更容易些 |
[27:55] | I would never hurt you, Booth. | 我永远不会伤害你的 布斯 |
[27:58] | I would have gladly | 我多希望以前可以 |
[27:59] | given up my work | 放下工作 |
[28:01] | to be able to relate to Amanda | 可以和阿曼达好好相处 |
[28:03] | like a normal… | 像一名正常的 |
[28:08] | parent. | 父亲 |
[28:12] | I imagine | 我可以想象 |
[28:13] | I barely looked at her that night. | 那天晚上我几乎没抬起头看她一眼 |
[28:14] | And I… I’m sure that that hurt her. | 那肯定伤害了她 |
[28:21] | But I did not kill her. | 但我没有杀她 |
[28:27] | She would have gotten my dinner | 她肯定是在加菲猫鸡舍 |
[28:29] | at the Chicken Shed on Garfield. | 给我买的晚饭 |
[28:31] | They knew her. | 他们认识她 |
[28:32] | Talk to them. | 跟他们谈谈 |
[28:39] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:44] | You were like his lawyer in there, Bones. | 你就像他的律师一样 骨头 |
[28:45] | I believe him, Booth. | 我相信他 布斯 |
[28:46] | His behavioral patterns are reminiscent of my own. | 他的行为模式让我联想到我自己 |
[28:48] | And I am excellent at pattern recognition. | 我很擅长模式识别 |
[28:50] | Okay, you know what? He lied, okay? | 你猜怎么着 他撒谎了好吗 |
[28:52] | No one forgets seeing their own daughter | 没人会忘记在自己的亲生女儿被杀当晚 |
[28:53] | the night she died. | 见过她 |
[28:55] | There are times I can describe | 有时我能描述出 |
[28:56] | a set of remains in great detail | 尸体的细节 |
[28:58] | but I can’t remember what month it is. | 但我却记不起月份 |
[29:00] | We each survive in our own way. | 我们每个人都以自己的生活方式生活 |
[29:02] | Yeah, but in this case someone didn’t survive, got it? | 但这案子里有人没能活下来 明白吗 |
[29:04] | Oh, and next time, | 下次 |
[29:05] | I’d appreciate it if you didn’t take | 我希望你不要再在审讯室里 |
[29:07] | the suspect’s side in the interrogation room. | 站在嫌疑人那边了 |
[29:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:18] | Cam? | 凯 |
[29:20] | Oh, I-I thought that was your name. | 我以为你才叫这名字呢 |
[29:22] | They told me I’d be seeing my lawyer. | 他们告诉我我是来见律师的 |
[29:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:26] | Helps to be friends with a federal prosecutor. | 跟联邦检察官做朋友大有好处 |
[29:32] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[29:36] | Why me, Haley? | 为什么是我 海莉 |
[29:39] | We were friends. | 我们曾是朋友 |
[29:41] | It made it easier. | 更容易得手 |
[29:43] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[29:44] | I-It was easier to steal the identity of a friend? | 偷朋友的身份更容易得手 |
[29:47] | Much. | 容易多了 |
[29:49] | Do you even… | 你知道 |
[29:50] | know the meaning of that word? | 朋友这个词的意思吗 |
[29:52] | Someone you can count on to help you? | 你能指望给你帮助的人吗 |
[29:55] | I asked you for a loan. | 我向你借钱 |
[29:56] | You’re clearly doing well, | 你明明手头宽裕 |
[29:58] | but you couldn’t be bothered. | 但你就是不肯 |
[29:59] | I don’t know what kind of money you think I have, | 我不知道你以为我多有钱 |
[30:02] | but I’m on a government salary. | 但我只不过是拿政府薪水的 |
[30:04] | I have a daughter in college. | 我还有个女儿在上大学 |
[30:05] | – I didn’t have a job. – The money you stole, | -我没有工作 -你偷的钱 |
[30:07] | the credit you used? | 你刷的信用卡 |
[30:09] | You bought expensive clothes, | 你买了昂贵的衣服 |
[30:10] | took a vacation, bought a $5,000 watch… | 度假 买五千美元的手表 |
[30:13] | You wanted me to give you money for that? | 你让我借钱给你做这些吗 |
[30:16] | And now I’m in here. | 现在我进来了 |
[30:18] | So we’re even, right? | 我们扯平了吧 |
[30:19] | No. No, we will never be even. | 不 我们永远不会扯平 |
[30:23] | It is gonna take me years | 我要花数年时间 |
[30:24] | to crawl out from under what you did to me. | 才能摆脱你给我造成的不良影响 |
[30:28] | Do you have any remorse at all? | 你有一点点悔过吗 |
[30:31] | It was always so easy for you. | 你总是顺风顺水 |
[30:33] | You got out of school, | 你毕了业 |
[30:34] | got a great job, got promoted. | 找到好工作 得到升职 |
[30:36] | I worked hard. | 那是因为我努力工作 |
[30:38] | Something you clearly don’t feel the need to do. | 显然你不觉得有必要这样做 |
[30:41] | Doing what I did is not as easy as you think. | 我的事可也没你想得那么简单 |
[30:44] | I didn’t get caught for a year. | 我一年都没被抓到 |
[30:49] | You are unbelievable. | 你简直不可理喻 |
[30:51] | Did you just come here to give me a lecture? | 你来这就为了给我上一课吗 |
[30:53] | Because you can save your breath. | 那你可以省省了 |
[30:54] | I came here to… | 我来这是为了 |
[30:58] | You know what? You don’t need to know. | 算了 你不需要知道 |
[31:08] | I was reexamining the cervical vertebrae | 我在重新检查脊椎骨 |
[31:09] | when I noticed these two extremely subtle fractures | 我发现在C3和C7位置存在 |
[31:12] | on the C-3 and C-7. | 极为微小的骨折 |
[31:13] | Did you measure the separation of the two injuries? | 你测量两处损伤的间隔了吗 |
[31:16] | 10.16 centimeters. | 10.16厘米 |
[31:17] | They appear to be subluxations | 它们应该是由伸展过度 |
[31:19] | caused by hyperextension. | 造成的不全脱位 |
[31:21] | That would mean that she was laying | 这可能意味着她曾躺在 |
[31:22] | on top of something elevating and was pushed. | 一个突起的东西上然后被推挤过 |
[31:24] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:26] | I know how Amanda died. | 我知道阿曼达是怎么死的了 |
[31:28] | Angela should be able to confirm it. | 安吉拉应该能证实我的想法 |
[31:31] | Wait, wait. How? | 等等 她是怎么死的 |
[31:32] | Okay, on the right is the victim. | 设定在右边的那个是受害者 |
[31:35] | Can you lay her on her back? | 你能让她仰面躺下吗 |
[31:38] | Now, place a 10.16 centimeter-wide plank | 现在 把一个10.16厘米宽的厚木板 |
[31:41] | underneath her cervical vertebrae. | 放在她的颈椎下面 |
[31:46] | Raise the height of the plank by two inches. | 把木板高度增加两英寸 |
[31:49] | After an initial fight, | 在打了一架后 |
[31:50] | the killer got the victim on the ground | 凶手把受害人放在地上 |
[31:53] | and knelt on her torso. | 然后跪在她身体上方 |
[31:56] | The assailant would’ve placed their hands | 袭击者可能把手 |
[31:58] | around the victim’s neck and pushed. | 卡在受害人的脖子上然后向下推挤 |
[32:03] | The strangulation over the plank caused hyperextension fractures | 凶手在厚木板上掐死受害人并使其 |
[32:06] | in the spinous processes of the C-3 and C-7. | C3和C7棘突处过度伸展性骨折 |
[32:08] | Precisely. | 的确是这样 |
[32:09] | But what was the plank? | 可厚木板是什么东西呢 |
[32:12] | 10.16 centimeters. | 10.16厘米 |
[32:14] | Four inches. | 四英寸 |
[32:16] | It was a balance beam. | 这是个平衡木 |
[32:24] | Look, I know how important it is | 听着 我知道对你来说 |
[32:25] | for you to keep your team together | 维持你的团队有多重要 |
[32:26] | so you must’ve been pretty angry | 所以当你发现阿曼达想退出的时候 |
[32:28] | when you found out that Amanda wanted to quit. | 你一定非常生气 |
[32:30] | Or compete stoned. | 或是发现她嗑药过度 |
[32:31] | I would never hurt Amanda. | 我永远不会伤害阿曼达 |
[32:33] | And I know what you’re looking for. | 我知道你们在找什么 |
[32:34] | But do you have any idea how many athletes bleed | 但你知道有多少运动员在这些东西上面 |
[32:35] | – and sweat on those things? – Yes, I do. | -流血流汗吗 -我知道 |
[32:37] | Which is why I’m not looking for either. | 所以我没有在上面找任何血汗痕迹 |
[32:42] | Found it. Vomit. | 找到了 是呕吐痕迹 |
[32:44] | Amanda was strangled to death on this beam. | 阿曼达是在这根平衡木上被掐死的 |
[32:46] | But that’s ridiculous! | 可这实在是太荒谬了 |
[32:47] | She couldn’t be killed here in front of everybody. | 她不可能在众目睽睽之下被杀的 |
[32:49] | That’s right, but it was late. You probably met her here, | 没错 但当时很晚了 你很可能在这儿 |
[32:51] | tried to convince her not to quit. | 见她并试着说服她不要退出 |
[32:53] | Look, she was going through a rough patch, | 听着 她正经历困难时期 |
[32:55] | but she wasn’t gonna quit. | 可她不会退出的 |
[32:56] | What are you doing now? | 你现在又在干什么 |
[32:59] | What do you got, Bones? | 骨头 你又发现了什么 |
[33:02] | During strangulation a victim will flail and convulse. | 窒息过程中受害人会不停挥舞手臂并抽搐 |
[33:05] | Biting themselves is not uncommon. | 咬伤自己是很寻常的事 |
[33:07] | I believe this is a piece of Amanda’s tongue. | 我相信这是阿曼达舌头的一部分 |
[33:10] | Her tongue? | 她的舌头 |
[33:12] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[33:12] | I wasn’t even here that night. I was at home. | 我那晚根本不在这儿 我在家里 |
[33:14] | Really? You might want to rethink that | 真的 你也许要好好想想了 |
[33:16] | because according to the security logs here, | 因为根据安保日志 |
[33:18] | someone used your pass code | 某人用了你的密码 |
[33:19] | to unlock the doors at 8:30 p.m. | 在晚上八点半解除了门锁 |
[33:22] | Same night that Amanda Watters was killed. | 就在阿曼达·沃特斯被杀的那一晚 |
[33:24] | Let’s go, turn around. You’re under arrest. | 我们走吧 转过身来 你被逮捕了 |
[33:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:34] | – I was not in the gym that night. – You used your pass code. | -我那晚不在体育馆 -你用了你的密码 |
[33:37] | My pass code is an open secret. | 所有人都知道我的密码 |
[33:39] | It’s the word “Triumph.” | 是单词”胜利” |
[33:40] | The girls use it to sneak in. | 女孩子们用它偷偷溜进馆里 |
[33:41] | Get extra practice. | 做附加训练 |
[33:42] | Extra practice after working out for six hours a day? | 在每天训练六小时后的加练吗 |
[33:45] | I find that really hard to believe. | 我觉得这难以置信 |
[33:47] | Look, Amanda was one of my top two gymnasts. | 阿曼达是我最好的两个体操选手之一 |
[33:50] | Why would I kill her? | 我为什么要杀她 |
[33:52] | Why? Because she was doing drugs and she was gonna quit. | 为什么 因为她嗑药还想要退出 |
[33:54] | I’ve been working with these girls for years. | 我已经和这些女孩子们一起训练多年了 |
[33:56] | Y-You-you can ask anyone, I’m-I am a patient man. | 你可以问所有人 我 我很耐心的 |
[33:59] | I-I’ve never lost my temper. | 我从来没失控过 |
[34:07] | You wanted to speak with me, Dr. Brennan? | 你要找我谈谈吗 布纳恩博士 |
[34:08] | Yes, Mr. Vaziri. | 是的 瓦齐里先生 |
[34:09] | Did I miss something? | 是我遗漏了什么吗 |
[34:11] | Yes. We both did. | 没错 我们都漏看了东西 |
[34:13] | Actually, it’s time to go over the evidence again, | 事实上 我们该再把证据过一遍 |
[34:16] | more critically. | 更仔细一些 |
[34:18] | You want to take a fresh look? | 你想要重新审视一遍 |
[34:19] | Yes, I should’ve said that first. | 是的 我该一开始就说这句的 |
[34:22] | Um, in strangulation death I guess it makes sense | 因为窒息死亡 我觉得 |
[34:23] | to start with the hyoid. | 从舌骨开始比较合理 |
[34:25] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[34:27] | Note the fracture on the right antero-lateral area | 注意在舌骨主体右前外侧的 |
[34:30] | of the hyoidal body. | 骨折 |
[34:31] | It’s typical in strangulation. | 这是很典型的窒息伤 |
[34:33] | The microfracturing is… | 这微骨折是 |
[34:36] | Unilateral. | 单侧的 |
[34:37] | Meaning? | 这意味着 |
[34:38] | The forces were unequal. | 两边施力是不相等的 |
[34:40] | Whoever strangled Amanda Watters | 那个掐死阿曼达·沃特斯的人 |
[34:41] | – was significantly weaker in her left hand than right. – I concur. | -左手比右手力气小很多 -我同意 |
[34:44] | Go through the suspects, | 排查嫌疑人 |
[34:46] | see who matches that profile. | 看看谁符合条件的 |
[34:48] | Good job, Mr. Vaziri. | 你做的很好 瓦齐里先生 |
[34:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:51] | Amanda Watters was strangled to death. | 阿曼达·沃特斯是被掐死的 |
[34:54] | So you think I did it? | 所以你觉得是我做的吗 |
[34:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:57] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[34:59] | Because it would take the strength of a man, | 因为这明显需要像男性一样大的力气 |
[35:00] | obviously, and you think I’m violent | 并且你觉得我有暴力倾向 |
[35:01] | because I lost my temper and slapped Rachel. | 因为我失控打了瑞秋 |
[35:04] | Which is when Rachel’s hand was hurt? | 瑞秋的手就是那时受伤的吧 |
[35:06] | Yes! Why are we going over this again? | 没错 我们为什么要再提起这事呢 |
[35:08] | You want to tell your parents what happened, Rachel? | 你想告诉你父母发生了什么吗 瑞秋 |
[35:14] | We found DNA evidence | 我们找到DNA证据证明 |
[35:15] | that Amanda was in Rachel’s car. | 阿曼达曾在瑞秋的车里 |
[35:17] | They were friends. | 她们是朋友 |
[35:18] | In the trunk we found the evidence. | 我们是在后备箱里发现证据的 |
[35:20] | We also have evidence that she drove Amanda out | 我们还有证据表明她开车带着阿曼达 |
[35:22] | – to where the body was dumped. – This is unbelievable! | -去了抛尸地点 -这真是难以置信 |
[35:25] | You’re grasping! | 你们是在胡说 |
[35:25] | Rachel went out again the night | 瑞秋在你把她推下楼的那晚 |
[35:27] | you knocked her down the stairs. | 又出去了一趟 |
[35:29] | Despite her injuries, she got into her car | 尽管有伤 她跑进车里 |
[35:31] | and she drove off. Where’d you go? | 并驾车离开了 你去了哪里呢 |
[35:33] | She-she just rode around. To cool off. | 她 她只是随便转转 试图冷静下来 |
[35:36] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[35:37] | She went to Amanda’s gym. | 她去了阿曼达在的体育馆 |
[35:48] | Vomit. | 呕吐痕迹 |
[35:55] | We were both quitting. | 我们俩都准备退出 |
[35:59] | We were gonna do it together. | 我们准备一起做这件事的 |
[36:02] | Amanda changed her mind. | 阿曼达改主意了 |
[36:03] | I had already quit. | 我已经退出了 |
[36:06] | I told my dad. | 我告诉了爸爸 |
[36:08] | And he freaked out, but… | 然后他大发雷霆 但是 |
[36:10] | Amanda didn’t keep her part of the deal. | 阿曼达没有履行她的承诺 |
[36:15] | She made it seem like… | 她让这事看上去像是 |
[36:17] | like I was crazy. | 像是我疯了 |
[36:19] | Well, you were. | 你是疯了 |
[36:21] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[36:27] | Amanda was my only friend. | 阿曼达是我唯一的朋友 |
[36:33] | It was wrong of her to lie to me. | 她不该骗我 |
[36:36] | It was gonna be great. | 那应该是件好事 |
[36:38] | And then it was… | 可接着就成了 |
[36:40] | it was just… | 就成了 |
[36:43] | nothing. | 什么都没有了 |
[37:10] | Still here? | 还在这里啊 |
[37:12] | You know Dr. Brennan and paperwork. | 你知道布纳恩博士的 还有这些文书 |
[37:16] | Did you see your friend? | 你去见你朋友了吗 |
[37:18] | Your ex-friend I mean. | 我是说 你前好友 |
[37:19] | I knew what you meant. | 我知道你指什么 |
[37:20] | And yes. | 我去了 |
[37:22] | Feel better? | 感觉好些了 |
[37:23] | Yes, I do. | 是的 好多了 |
[37:27] | I am not moving forward | 我不会指控她 |
[37:28] | with the aggravated identity theft. | 恶意盗窃身份 |
[37:32] | Really? | 真的 |
[37:33] | Yes. | 真的 |
[37:35] | Is it because of what I said? | 因为我说的话 |
[37:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:38] | No, seriously. | 到底因为什么 |
[37:40] | Well, because of what you said, | 因为你说的话 |
[37:42] | and because I spent five minutes | 也因为我和那个女人 |
[37:43] | in a room with that woman | 在一起呆了五分钟 |
[37:44] | – and it was… – Confusing? | -那感觉很 -困惑 |
[37:46] | Awful. | 糟糕 |
[37:47] | That much anger and bile? | 那种强烈的愤怒 |
[37:49] | I don’t want to spend one more minute | 除非必要 我不想再经历 |
[37:51] | in that than I have to. | 那种情绪了 |
[37:53] | She stole my identity. | 她偷走了我的身份 |
[37:54] | She doesn’t get my soul, too. | 但她不能偷走我的灵魂 |
[37:58] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[37:59] | You say that like “I told you so.” | 你的语气就像在说”我早告诉你了” |
[38:13] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[38:16] | You still irritated with me? | 你还在生我的气 |
[38:19] | A little. | 还有点 |
[38:20] | ‘Cause I was too hard on your freakazoid mad scientist guy? | 因为我对你奇怪的科学小伙伴太严厉了 |
[38:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:24] | And I think you’re still doing it. | 而且我觉得你现在还是那样 |
[38:26] | Look, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:28] | You’re right. Okay, I… | 你是对的 我 |
[38:29] | I didn’t understand him. | 我不理解他 |
[38:31] | And I thought he was our guy. | 我觉得他就是凶手 |
[38:32] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[38:34] | And I was right. | 而我是对的 |
[38:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:37] | It’s good to say it. | 我想听你说出来 |
[38:38] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:43] | And you’re still upset. | 你还是不高兴 |
[38:47] | I feel I’d like to see how Dr. Watters is doing | 我想去看看沃特斯博士现在怎么样了 |
[38:50] | even though I have no excuse to check on him | 但是我没有理由去探望他 |
[38:52] | now that the case is over. | 因为案子已经结束了 |
[38:53] | Well, you don’t need an excuse. | 你不需要理由 |
[38:56] | I’m worried that he’s gonna give up | 我担心他现在独自一人 |
[38:57] | now that he’s alone. | 可能会轻生 |
[38:59] | Why don’t you go? Just go, all right? | 你为什么不直接过去呢 |
[39:00] | Go, Bones. | 去吧 骨头 |
[39:02] | Being kind doesn’t need an excuse, okay? | 关心别人是不需要理由的 |
[39:05] | All right? | 知道了吗 |
[39:08] | What should I say to him? | 我应该对他说什么 |
[39:10] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:11] | Luckily you two speak | 不过你俩说的话 |
[39:12] | the same freakazoid language. | 别人都听不懂 |
[39:33] | Dr. Watters? | 沃特斯博士 |
[39:37] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[39:38] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[39:40] | I see you’ve been hard at work. | 我看到你在努力工作 |
[39:44] | You may find this difficult to understand, | 你可能看不懂这些 |
[39:46] | but, yes, | 不过 是的 |
[39:48] | I took your advice. | 我听从了你的建议 |
[39:51] | I think I understand. | 我想我能看懂 |
[39:54] | This is Amanda? | 这是阿曼达吗 |
[39:55] | At rest? | 很平静 |
[39:56] | In her crib, yes. | 在她的婴儿床里 是的 |
[40:00] | She’s crawling. | 她在爬 |
[40:02] | Her first steps. | 她蹒跚学步 |
[40:06] | This circular motion… | 这个圆周形运动 |
[40:09] | Somersaults, yes. | 在翻筋斗 |
[40:13] | Okay, this is a smooth, stable velocity | 这是一种平滑 匀速 |
[40:17] | in a gradual curve on a single plane… | 在一个平面上渐增的曲线运动 |
[40:21] | – Ice-skating? – Good! | -滑冰 -很好 |
[40:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:29] | Here she is being carried. | 这是她被举起 |
[40:31] | On my shoulders, yes. | 在我的肩膀上 是的 |
[40:33] | A bicycle. | 骑车 |
[40:36] | Running. | 跑步 |
[40:39] | I’m sorry, this is beyond me. | 抱歉 这个我看不懂了 |
[40:41] | Oh, uh, trampoline. | 这是蹦床 |
[40:44] | The equations for acceleration and twisting are much harder. | 关于加速和扭转的公式比之前的难很多 |
[40:50] | And, see… | 接着 这些 |
[40:53] | These must be her gymnastic moves. | 这些一定是她的体操动作 |
[40:55] | Tucks, straddles, | 团身 屈体跳 |
[40:57] | swinging. | 摆动 |
[41:00] | Her life in movement. | 她一生的运动 |
[41:03] | This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最美好的事情 |
[41:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:10] | Better than any speech. | 比一切言辞都好 |
[41:14] | Any photograph. | 超过一切照片 |
[41:18] | This is absolutely… | 这真的是 |
[41:23] | …perfectly beautiful. | 太美了 |
[41:27] | She was… | 她曾经 |
[41:31] | beautiful. | 那么美 |
[41:39] | She flew through space in perfect arcs. | 她在空中以完美的曲线腾跃 |
[41:45] | Perhaps that’s what people mean | 可能这就是人们所说的 |
[41:48] | when they… they talk about angels. | 他们所说的 天使 |
[42:05] | At rest. | 安息 |
[42:15] | Amanda’s at rest again. | 阿曼达重归安详 |