时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There’s a hacker named Christopher Pelant. | 有一个名叫克里斯托弗·普朗特的黑客 |
[00:04] | – Where are you? – Pretty much anywhere I want to be. | -你在哪里 -可以说我想在哪就在哪 |
[00:06] | – This guy’s killed how many people? – Eight. | -这个人杀了几个人 -八个 |
[00:09] | This guy is worse than anyone | 这个人比你我遇到过的 |
[00:10] | you and I have ever come across. | 任何人都要恶劣 |
[00:11] | – Hello, Temperance. – Pelant. | -你好 坦普瑞 -普朗特 |
[00:13] | What do you think happened | 你觉得可怜的克洛伊·坎贝尔身上 |
[00:15] | to poor Chloe Campbell? | 究竟发生了什么事 |
[00:16] | I think you killed her. | 我认为是你杀了她 |
[00:17] | – Wasn’t me. – You know who did it? | -不是我 -你知道是谁杀的吗 |
[00:18] | Uh, same person who did 18705, 7932, | 跟18705号 7932号 |
[00:22] | and 9224– they were all killed by one person, | 还有9224号案子的凶手是同一人 |
[00:24] | and I think she’s still out there. | 并且她还没被人注意到 |
[00:25] | You okay, Bones? | 你没事吧 骨头 |
[00:26] | The next explosion will level the entire building. | 下次爆炸会炸飞整片建筑 |
[00:28] | – Shoot him, Booth. – What? | -对他开枪吧 布斯 -什么 |
[00:29] | Shoot him! | 朝他开枪 |
[00:33] | And if anything happens to me, | 如果我发生了意外 |
[00:35] | she’ll keep doing what she’s doing, | 她会继续做她正在做的事 |
[00:37] | and you’ll never find out who she is. | 而你永远都不会知道她是谁 |
[00:54] | Who’s taken these remains? | 谁把这些遗骨拿走了 |
[01:01] | Who has these remains?! | 谁拿走的 |
[01:04] | Who’s been in here?! | 谁来过这里 |
[01:09] | You shouldn’t have shot me, Temperance. | 你不应该杀了我的 坦普瑞 |
[01:11] | You’ll never find the killer alone. | 你一个人永远都不会找到凶手的 |
[01:13] | You’ll never find… | 你一个人… |
[01:14] | You’ll never find the killer alone. | 永远都不会找到凶手的 |
[01:16] | You’ll never find the killer alone. | 你一个人永远都不会找到凶手的 |
[01:17] | You hate me. You hate me… hate me. | 你恨我 你恨我… 恨我 |
[01:19] | No, I don’t! No, I don’t! Give me those remains! | 不 我不恨 把那些遗骨还给我 |
[01:24] | Without me… without me… you’ll never find | 没有我…没有我…你是找不到 |
[01:25] | what connects the victims, Temperance. | 这些受害者之间的联系的 坦普瑞 |
[01:27] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[01:28] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[01:32] | Temperance… Temperance… | 坦普瑞 坦普瑞 |
[01:35] | Temperance, Temperance, Temperance, Temperance… | 坦普瑞 坦普瑞 坦普瑞 坦普瑞 |
[01:37] | Temperance, Temperance, Temperance, | 坦普瑞 坦普瑞 坦普瑞 |
[01:40] | Temperance, Temperance… | 坦普瑞 坦普瑞… |
[02:02] | – No! – What? What is it?! What? | -不 -什么 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[02:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:08] | It was Pelant, Booth. | 是普朗特 布斯 |
[02:09] | Oh. Again? | 又梦到他了 |
[02:12] | He had the evidence, all the bones, | 他把证据都拿走了 所有的骨头 |
[02:14] | and then I was buried. | 然后我被活埋了 |
[02:15] | – It was a dream, right? – He was laughing at me, Booth. | -是个梦嘛 -他在嘲笑我 布斯 |
[02:18] | – What? – He said that I would never find the Ghost Killer. | -什么 -他说我永远找不到鬼影杀手 |
[02:21] | Pelant is dead, right? | 普朗特已经死了 不是吗 |
[02:23] | I will find the killer, Booth. I will. | 我要找到凶手 布斯 我会找到的 |
[02:25] | Okay, all right, I know you will. | 好 我知道你会找到的 |
[02:27] | It’s just, it was a dream, okay? | 这只是个梦而已 |
[02:29] | You need to get some rest, all right? | 好好休息一下 好吗 |
[02:31] | – Rest. Come on. – Okay. | -休息 休息一会 -好吧 |
[02:34] | – Come here. – Okay. Hold me. | -过来 -好吧 抱着我 |
[02:36] | Okay… All right… I got you. | 好的 好啦 我抱着你了 |
[02:39] | – Tighter. – All right. | -抱紧点 -好的 |
[02:40] | I’m right here. It’s okay. | 我就在这呢 没事的 |
[02:43] | I’m right here. | 我就在这呢 |
[02:45] | I don’t understand why Cam won’t believe | 我真不理解为什么凯不相信 |
[02:46] | the serial killer is real. | 连环杀手是真的 |
[02:48] | Well, it’s ’cause there’s no evidence that they’re linked. | 这是因为没有证据能证明这些案子相关 |
[02:50] | I mean, there’s nothing conclusive. | 我是指 没有什么决定性的证据 |
[02:51] | Which is why she should keep the case open. | 所以她不应该结案的 |
[02:54] | I need the resources. | 我需要这些资源 |
[02:57] | You know, you have to admit, | 你得承认 |
[02:59] | I mean, from the outside, it does look like | 我是说 从表面上看 普朗特确实 |
[03:01] | um, Pelant was just, you know, playing you. | 好像哦 那个… 是在耍你 |
[03:04] | Is that what you believe? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[03:06] | Look, I mean, come on. | 听我说 得啦 |
[03:07] | You’ve been poring over this case for months, | 你这几个月一直都在钻研这个案子 |
[03:09] | and you haven’t come up with anything. | 并且没找到什么头绪 |
[03:10] | We can’t just, you know, | 我们可不能 |
[03:11] | launch an investigation on a ghost. | 整天调查一个鬼影的案子 |
[03:14] | So you don’t believe me? | 所以你不相信我吗 |
[03:15] | No, it’s not that. I just… | 不是的 我只是… |
[03:17] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[03:18] | I don’t want to argue. It’s a beautiful day, huh? | 我不想跟你争 今天天气多好啊 |
[03:20] | I’m gonna go get the paper. | 我去拿报纸 |
[03:26] | Bones, you expecting a package? | 骨头 你在等快递吗 |
[03:27] | No. Why? | 没有啊 怎么了 |
[03:28] | Well… one here. | 这里有一个 |
[03:40] | No. | 不是吧 |
[03:49] | What kind of sick joke is this? | 这是个什么变态的恶作剧 |
[03:51] | Someone took great care in packaging these remains. | 这个人在打包遗骨的时候非常小心 |
[03:54] | There’s a note. | 那里有个字条 |
[04:02] | “Please find out what really happened to me.” | “请为我还原真相” |
[04:15] | Based on the shape of the frontal bone, | 根据额骨的形状 |
[04:17] | the narrow nasal aperture and the size of the mandible, | 狭窄的鼻孔以及下颚骨的大小 |
[04:20] | the victim was a Caucasian female. | 受害人是一位白人女性 |
[04:22] | Aren’t you even the least bit freaked out | 你家收到一个尸体遗骨包裹 |
[04:24] | that these remains were sent to your house? | 你一点儿都没有受惊吗 |
[04:26] | I’m the best forensic anthropologist in the country. | 我可是全国最好的法医人类学家 |
[04:28] | Wouldn’t you want me examining your remains? | 难道你不想要我为你的遗骨做检查吗 |
[04:31] | I think Angela was referring | 我想安吉拉更多是指 |
[04:32] | more to the mysterious nature of the delivery. | 这件快递的诡异性质 |
[04:34] | And the fact that it was to your home, | 而且是送到你家 |
[04:36] | – not the lab. – No. | -而不是实验室 -这有什么 |
[04:37] | There’s too much red tape here. | 这里的繁文缛节太多了 |
[04:39] | They may not have even made it to me. | 搞不好根本就不会让我来查了 |
[04:41] | Desiccated skin, | 干燥的皮肤 |
[04:42] | soil… this person was interred at least a decade. | 泥土 这个人至少被埋了十年 |
[04:45] | I’ll see what particulates I can get off this. | 我来查这些微小生物上的线索 |
[04:48] | Whoa, did you sleep in those clothes? | 你是穿着这衣服睡觉的吗 |
[04:50] | What? No. | 什么 没有啊 |
[04:52] | Uh, apologies, uh, for being late. | 真抱歉 我来晚了 |
[04:54] | Why are you even here? | 你怎么会来这 |
[04:56] | I called him when I thought | 我叫他来的 我想 |
[04:57] | we might be dealing with archaeological remains. | 我们可能是在调查考古残骸的案子 |
[04:59] | Ten years does not classify these as archaeological. | 十年可不能算是考古案子 |
[05:01] | Well, I’m already here, so I might as well help out. | 反正我已经来了 也许我也能帮上什么 |
[05:03] | I don’t need another forensic anthropologist. | 我不需要另一位法医人类学家 |
[05:05] | What I need is an intern. | 我要的是实习生 |
[05:07] | None of whom are available, | 实习生都没空 |
[05:08] | and you need help, Dr. Brennan. | 而你需要帮助 布纳恩博士 |
[05:09] | So, boss me around. | 所以 就随便使唤我吧 |
[05:11] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[05:12] | Clean these. | 把这些清理了 |
[05:24] | No postmark? No fingerprints? | 没有邮戳 也没有指纹吗 |
[05:25] | It’s no surprise– anyone who digs someone up | 这不奇怪 任何一个把遗体挖出来 |
[05:27] | and delivers them like takeout– | 像送外卖一样送到别人家里的人 |
[05:28] | of course they’re going to be careful, Sweets. | 当然会很小心的 小甜甜 |
[05:30] | – You okay? – No, I’m not okay, | -你还好吗 -不 我不好 |
[05:31] | okay, Sweets? I’m not. | 小甜甜 我不好 |
[05:33] | Someone delivered a dead body to my house. | 有人快递了一具尸体到我家 |
[05:35] | How can I be okay? | 我怎么可能好 |
[05:36] | Right. Sorry. It’s just, it seems… | 也对 不好意思 只是… |
[05:37] | And Bones is having nightmares again. | 而且骨头又做噩梦了 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 就是啊 |
[05:41] | She thinks there’s another serial killer out there. | 她认为还有一个连环杀手 |
[05:42] | Because that’s what Pelant told her before he died? | 因为这是普朗特死前跟她说的吗 |
[05:44] | – Yes. – He just wanted her to think that he was necessary. | -是啊 -他只是想让她觉得他很重要 |
[05:47] | Right? And she feels the need to prove that he’s not. | 不是吗 而她认为有必要证明他不重要 |
[05:49] | Okay, Pelant is dead. The guy is dead. | 好了 普朗特死了 这家伙已经死了 |
[05:52] | Why can’t anyone just accept that? | 为什么你们都接受不了呢 |
[05:53] | – I understand. – Okay, then, help me with the case. | -我能理解 -好 那就帮我查案子 |
[05:55] | All right, look at the case. | 好吗 调查这起案子 |
[05:56] | Maybe it’ll take Bones’s mind off this craziness. | 也许骨头脑袋里就不会想乱七八糟的了 |
[05:59] | Okay. Well, the remains are painstakingly wrapped in cloth. | 好吧 这些遗骨是用布精心包裹的 |
[06:02] | Right? And the note implies | 是吧 而这个字条说明 |
[06:04] | that the truth of her death was never known, so, | 她的死亡真相还无人知晓 所以 |
[06:06] | whoever did this took a big risk | 无论是谁这么做 都是在冒很大的发现 |
[06:07] | because they care about the victim. | 因为他们关心这个受害者 |
[06:08] | But how do you know that this is not some psycho | 但你怎么知道这不是某个神经病 |
[06:11] | playing some sick games with her? | 在跟她玩变态恶作剧呢 |
[06:13] | Unfortunately, we don’t. | 不幸的是 我们不玩这种东西 |
[06:50] | The victim is Lana Brewster. | 受害人叫拉娜·布鲁斯特 |
[06:52] | Died at 18 in 1995. | 死于1995年 18岁 |
[06:55] | Wasn’t she a sailing champion? | 她不是个帆船冠军吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:58] | The Coast Guard found lana Brewster’s partially sunken boat. | 海岸警卫队找到了拉娜·布鲁斯特沉没了半截的船 |
[07:02] | Well, it’s hard to miss a boat that big. | 这么大的船 确实很容易被注意到 |
[07:04] | Well, she wasn’t on her racing boat that day. | 但她那天并不是驾驶她的赛艇 |
[07:06] | She had taken out her regular, everyday boat. | 她驾驶的是她的日常游艇 |
[07:10] | Multiple boats. Must be nice. | 这么多游艇 真不错 |
[07:12] | Her body was found washed up on the rocks a couple days later. | 几天后人们发现她的尸体被冲刷到岩石上 |
[07:15] | So, lots of postmortem damage | 所以她身上有很多水浪 |
[07:17] | from wave action, fish, rocks. | 鱼和岩石造成的死后伤 |
[07:19] | This solo round-the-world race she took, | 她参加的单人环游世界比赛 |
[07:22] | the Paxton Cup? | 帕克斯顿杯 |
[07:23] | It began in Newport, Rhode Island, | 是从罗德岛州纽波特出发的 |
[07:25] | and made stops in Cape Town, Sydney, and Rio. | 中途停靠开普敦 悉尼和里约 |
[07:29] | It’s an amazing achievement until you consider | 你会觉得这是个了不起的成就 |
[07:31] | that it doesn’t actually achieve anything. | 其实你周游一圈什么都没得到 |
[07:33] | It was inspirational. | 这事能够鼓舞人心 |
[07:34] | She was a hero for millions of teenage girls. | 对几百万的十几岁少女来说 她就是个英雄 |
[07:37] | I’m seeing a remodeled fracture to the victim’s right tibia. | 我看到受害人右胫骨上有个骨折痕迹 |
[07:40] | The break didn’t properly heal. | 骨折没有正常痊愈 |
[07:43] | Oh, yes, that happened during the race. | 是的 那是发生在比赛的时候 |
[07:44] | She set it herself and then continued racing. | 她自己接上了骨头 继续比赛 |
[07:46] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道这种事的 |
[07:47] | It was kind of a big deal at the time, sweetie. | 这在当时可是大事件 亲爱的 |
[07:50] | Lana Brewster accomplished this crazy, | 拉娜·布鲁斯特完成了这次疯狂的 |
[07:52] | inspirational, round-the-world race, | 鼓舞人心的环球比赛 |
[07:54] | and then dies a few months later | 却在几个月后出海死了 |
[07:57] | during an afternoon sail in calm weather? | 还是在某个风平浪静的午后 |
[07:59] | It doesn’t really make sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[08:15] | I found these lodged in the skin around the victim’s wrist. | 我在死者手腕处的皮肤上发现了这些东西 |
[08:19] | Some kind of fiber. | 某种纤维 |
[08:20] | Well, she was buried in silk, | 她是穿着丝衣下葬的 |
[08:22] | and the lining of the coffin was satin. | 棺材的衬里也是缎子 |
[08:23] | This is neither. | 两种都不是 |
[08:24] | And I’m seeing pores and follicle spaces. | 我看到了毛孔和毛囊 |
[08:27] | – Leather? -Yeah. | -是皮革吗 -没错 |
[08:28] | And judging by the film filling the pores, | 从填充毛孔的薄膜来看 |
[08:30] | this is treated leather. | 这是经过处理的皮革 |
[08:32] | Leather on the wrist… | 手腕上的皮革 |
[08:33] | Hey, were leather string bracelets a thing in 1995? | 1995年有皮绳手链了吗 |
[08:36] | I don’t know but it’s not on the list | 不清楚 不过在她的陪葬物品清单中 |
[08:38] | of materials interred with her. | 没有这种东西 |
[08:39] | And it wasn’t an open casket funeral, | 而且当时也不是开棺葬礼 |
[08:41] | so it couldn’t have been tossed in at the last minute. | 所以不可能是后面扔进去的 |
[08:43] | All right. Well, there’s something else, too. | 好吧 还有一件值得注意的事 |
[08:48] | Traces of trillium pusillum pollen | 死者骨骸和装尸骨的盒子上 |
[08:50] | on both the box and the victim’s bones. | 都有延龄草花粉的痕迹 |
[08:53] | It still contains live cytoplasm. | 而且花粉中仍然存在活性细胞质 |
[08:55] | So it was deposited after the body was removed from the grave. | 这么说尸体从坟里挖出来后被搁置过 |
[08:58] | Yeah. And since there’s no trillium in the cemetery, | 是的 鉴于墓地中没有延龄草 |
[09:00] | then the remains must have been brought somewhere else | 所以尸骨在被送往布斯和布纳恩的住处之前 |
[09:02] | before dropped off at Booth and Brennan’s. | 一定在其他地方搁置过 |
[09:03] | Okay, well, do that thing where you figure out | 好 用你那精华喷涌而出的部位[大脑] |
[09:06] | where stuff comes from. | 找出这个地方吧 |
[09:08] | You’re so lucky I know what you mean. | 你真该庆幸我没误解你的意思 |
[09:19] | Somebody dug up my sister? | 有人把我妹妹挖出来了吗 |
[09:21] | Yeah, and delivered her remains | 是的 还将尸骨送到了 |
[09:22] | to a forensic anthropologist who works for the FBI. | 一个为联邦调查局工作的人类学家那里 |
[09:26] | Well, who would do that? | 谁会这么做呢 |
[09:27] | We were hoping you could help us with that. | 我们希望你能帮我们找出来 |
[09:29] | Well, I haven’t got a clue. | 我一点头绪也没有 |
[09:30] | We think that whoever did this loved your sister | 无论是谁做的 这人一定很爱你妹妹 |
[09:33] | and wanted the authorities to reopen her murder investigation. | 并且希望当局能够重启她的谋杀调查 |
[09:36] | Listen, I know where you’re going with this, | 听着 我知道你是什么意思 |
[09:38] | but I’m just not that guy. | 但这事不是我干的 |
[09:39] | You’re her brother. You’re her only living relative. | 但你是她的兄弟 还是她唯一在世的亲人 |
[09:41] | I barely knew Lana, | 我对拉娜知之甚少 |
[09:43] | and what I did know I didn’t really like. | 而且我们相处的也并不愉快 |
[09:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:48] | Looking back, | 回想以前的日子 |
[09:49] | maybe I was petty, but Lana was famous– | 我是个无名小卒 而拉娜非常有名 |
[09:54] | magazine covers, TV appearances– | 经常上杂志封面 电视上的常客 |
[09:56] | and my parents loved that. | 我的父母爱死了这些 |
[09:57] | But I was just a regular kid, | 而我只是个普普通通的小孩 |
[10:02] | so I was nobody to them. | 所以他们完全视我不存在 |
[10:05] | Can you think of anybody | 那你知道有什么人 |
[10:07] | who does have strong feelings for your sister? | 对你妹妹有很强烈的感情吗 |
[10:10] | According to my parents, everybody. | 对我父母来说 所有人 |
[10:13] | Everybody in the whole damn world. | 世界上所有人都会爱她 |
[10:15] | She sailed around the world alone. | 她单枪匹马航游世界 |
[10:17] | What’s not to love? | 谁能不爱她呢 |
[10:23] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[10:24] | whoever exhumed your sister’s remains left a note. | 把你妹妹挖出来的人留了一张字条 |
[10:32] | “Please find out what really happened to me.” | “请为我还原真相” |
[10:34] | Now, obviously, this person doesn’t think | 很明显 这个人认为 |
[10:35] | that your sister just drowned. | 你妹妹不只是简单溺水而亡 |
[10:44] | I think there was a boy. | 曾经有个男孩 |
[10:47] | A boyfriend? | 男朋友吗 |
[10:47] | I heard my parents talking about it. | 我曾经听父母谈起过 |
[10:51] | They didn’t like him. | 他们不喜欢他 |
[10:56] | Do you know this boy’s name? | 你知道他的名字吗 |
[10:58] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:58] | When they saw I was there, they stopped talking… | 他们看见我来了就不说了 |
[11:02] | like always. | 一贯如此 |
[11:39] | I have Lana Brewster’s original autopsy report. | 我拿到了拉娜·布鲁斯特的原始验尸报告 |
[11:42] | Any surprises? | 有什么不一般的地方吗 |
[11:44] | Yes. It was utterly incompetent. | 确实不一般 这份报告完全不合格 |
[11:46] | Very little detail. She died of drowning. | 细节极少 只写了”死于溺水” |
[11:48] | There’s practically no mention of broken bones, | 实际上根本没提到骨折 |
[11:50] | no cataloguing of tissue damage from fish. | 没有列出鱼类导致的组织损伤 |
[11:52] | Or the traces of leather found on both her wrists. | 或者双手手腕处的皮革痕迹 |
[11:54] | She was bound? | 她被绑过吗 |
[11:55] | There’s nothing in here about that either. | 里面确实都没提到 |
[11:57] | Lana Brewster was a public figure. | 拉娜·布鲁斯特当时是公众人物 |
[11:59] | How could the medical examiner escape scrutiny? | 这个验尸官是怎么逃过监督的 |
[12:01] | The little bone damage she did catalogue | 那处小骨折 |
[12:02] | as listed as postmortem, | 明明是死前造成的 |
[12:04] | when it’s obviously perimortem. | 却被归类为死后损伤 |
[12:06] | Whoever sent you these remains was right to do so. | 那人将尸骨寄给你确实是正确的 |
[12:09] | Lana Brewster was murdered. | 拉娜·布鲁斯特是被谋杀的 |
[12:22] | Cam says the medical examiner working on Lana’s case | 凯说负责拉娜案子的验尸官 |
[12:25] | wasn’t just negligent, | 不只是玩忽职守 |
[12:26] | but that she lied about Lana’s cause of death. | 还对拉娜的死因撒了谎 |
[12:30] | Why did she cover up the murder? | 她为什么要掩盖这起谋杀 |
[12:31] | Money, it seems. | 看上去是因为钱 |
[12:32] | Before the Brewster case, | 在负责布鲁斯特的案子之前 |
[12:34] | Leslie Dollinger was just a temp medical examiner, | 莱斯利·多林格只是个临时验尸官 |
[12:37] | brought in when the backlog got to be too much. | 案子积压太多时才会参与 |
[12:39] | And Lana Brewster was the last case she worked on? | 拉娜·布鲁斯特也是她参与的最后一起案子对吗 |
[12:41] | Yeah, before she started that case, | 没错 参与案件之前 |
[12:43] | she had $2,000 to her name. | 她户头上只有两千美元 |
[12:45] | After she released the report ruling the death accidental, | 等到她出具报告证明是意外死亡之后 |
[12:48] | she received a $1.9 million transfer | 她收到了打入其经纪人账户的 |
[12:51] | into a brokerage account in her name. | 190万美元 |
[12:54] | Yeah. After that, she never worked again. | 可观吧 之后她就再也没工作过了 |
[12:56] | She took off to Costa Rica. | 她去了哥斯达黎加 |
[12:58] | Well, hey, we have an extradition treaty with them. | 我们跟那里有一个引渡条约 |
[13:00] | If we can show collusion… | 如果我们能够出示同谋的证据 |
[13:01] | The only way you’re gonna talk | 你想找莱斯利·多林格谈谈 |
[13:01] | to Leslie Dollinger is through a psychic. | 恐怕只能通过灵媒了 |
[13:03] | She died of an aneurysm eight years ago. | 她八年前得动脉瘤去世了 |
[13:06] | Well, do we know who paid her off? | 那么能查到是谁付钱给她的吗 |
[13:08] | I’m working on it. | 正在查 |
[13:15] | Bones? | 骨头 |
[13:16] | Been waiting outside in the car for a half an hour. | 我都在外面的车里等你半小时了 |
[13:18] | You said you’d be right out. | 你说马上就出来的 |
[13:21] | Oh, sorry. I… I lost track of time. | 真抱歉 我完全忘了时间了 |
[13:24] | This isn’t the Lana Brewster case, is it? | 不会还在忙拉娜·布鲁斯特的案子吧 |
[13:26] | No. It’s a serial killer. | 不是那个 这是一个连环杀手 |
[13:28] | The markings on this sternum | 这个胸骨上的痕迹 |
[13:30] | are very similar to the markings on this one. | 跟另一个非常相似 |
[13:32] | “Similar.” | “相似” |
[13:33] | That’s never been good enough for you before. | 这种程度的证据以前对你来说都不算证据 |
[13:39] | I don’t want to argue, Booth. | 我不想跟你争论这个 布斯 |
[13:41] | I don’t want to fight either. | 我也不想吵架 |
[13:42] | But, you know, I’m… | 但是你知道 我 |
[13:43] | I’m concerned about you. | 我很担心你 |
[13:45] | I mean, you’re having more nightmares. | 你的噩梦越做越多了 |
[13:46] | No, I’m used to them. | 不用担心 我习惯了 |
[13:48] | Neuropsychologists now think | 心理学家现在都认为 |
[13:50] | that it’s the mind excreting feelings | 梦是头脑在释放 |
[13:52] | and information that it can’t process awake. | 清醒时无法释放的感觉和信息 |
[13:54] | And I think you’re obsessed. | 我认为你有点走火入魔了 |
[13:57] | You’re so obsessed you don’t even know how to shut it down, | 你走火入魔了又不知道怎么制止 |
[13:58] | even when you’re asleep. | 即使是你入睡之后也一样 |
[14:03] | So you don’t believe me? | 这么说你不相信我 |
[14:04] | Look, I want to. | 我很想相信你 |
[14:05] | But where’s the evidence that links them? | 但有什么证据可以证明它们有关联 |
[14:07] | Real evidence. | 有物证吗 |
[14:08] | Hard evidence. | 有真凭实据吗 |
[14:10] | I learned that from you. | 我可是跟你学的 |
[14:12] | Do you think I’m crazy? | 你认为我疯了 |
[14:13] | Yeah, a little. | 是的 有一点 |
[14:16] | I do. This is not you. | 我真的这么想 你都不是你了 |
[14:18] | No, there’s a link. I will find it. | 不 一定有关联 我会找到的 |
[14:20] | That’s fine. Tickle the bones, | 没问题 去骨头上找线索 |
[14:21] | and do whatever it is that you do. | 尽一切努力 |
[14:24] | But do it how you do it. | 按照自己的方式 |
[14:26] | All right? Don’t let Pelant call the shots. | 不要让普朗特左右你 |
[14:29] | All right? Don’t keep him alive. | 不要让他活在你心里 |
[14:32] | Otherwise you’re never gonna find the answers. | 否则你永远也找不到答案 |
[14:38] | Let’s go home now, okay? | 现在回家吧 怎么样 |
[14:45] | The Ghost Killer’s gonna be here in the morning. | 幽灵杀手不会一夜就消失的 |
[14:53] | Okay, I’ll put these away. | 好吧 我把这些收好 |
[15:05] | Dr. Edison? | 埃迪森博士 |
[15:06] | Oh, shoot! Dr. Saroyan. | 见鬼 瑟罗博士 |
[15:09] | The security guard just told me that you slept here last night. | 保安跟我说你昨晚住在这里了 |
[15:15] | Can I get a towel? | 能给我条浴巾吗 |
[15:16] | Uh, it’s-it’s chilly. | 好冷 |
[15:18] | I can see. | 看得出来 |
[15:21] | Employees are not allowed to use the facilities as a second home, | 员工不允许将工作场所当做住宿地点 |
[15:24] | Dr. Edison. | 埃迪森博士 |
[15:26] | I wasn’t. I wasn’t. | 我没有 没有 |
[15:28] | Um, I just worked late. That’s all. | 我只是加班太晚了 没其他 |
[15:30] | Assuming I believe you, | 就算我相信你的解释 |
[15:31] | you should manage your time better. | 你也应该更好地安排自己的时间 |
[15:32] | Y-you’re right. | 你说得很对 |
[15:33] | I mean, sometimes I just get lost… | 有时候我忙起来就忘了 |
[15:34] | That doesn’t explain sleeping here. | 那也不能在这里睡觉 |
[15:35] | Well, I had a lot of work, so I might have dozed a bit. | 我有很多事情要做 可能打了个小瞌睡 |
[15:37] | You’ve been wrinkled and disheveled for two days. | 你这样衣衫不整 头发蓬乱已经两天了 |
[15:39] | You’re never wrinkled and disheveled. | 以前从没见过你这番模样 |
[15:42] | Would you like an explanation? | 你想听我解释吗 |
[15:43] | No. | 不用了 |
[15:44] | – Really? – Whatever it is, | -真的吗 -不管是怎么回事 |
[15:45] | will be complicated | 必定是又复杂 |
[15:46] | and none of my business. | 又不关我的事 |
[15:47] | And all I want is for you to follow | 我只希望你能遵守 |
[15:49] | the rules handed down by the Jeffersonian board, | 杰斐逊实验室董事会的规定 |
[15:51] | so I don’t have to fire you. | 以免我被迫把你开除 |
[15:52] | Yes, sure, yes. | 是的 明白 好 |
[15:53] | Now put on that wrinkled shirt and get to work. | 把那件皱巴巴的衣服穿上 赶紧开工 |
[16:08] | Jealousy is always a good motive for murder. | 嫉妒心很可能是谋杀的动机 |
[16:10] | There was another sailor that competed | 当时还有令一位帆船运动员 |
[16:11] | against Lana for the Paxton Cup. | 和拉娜争夺帕克斯顿杯 |
[16:13] | – They were contemporaries. – I remember this. | -她们是同龄人 -我记得这件事 |
[16:14] | It was, um, Erika something. | 叫…艾丽卡什么的 |
[16:17] | – Yeah, Erika Stamp. – Erika Stamp. | -对 艾丽卡·斯坦普 -艾丽卡·斯坦普 |
[16:19] | How did you know that? | 你怎么这么清楚 |
[16:20] | I used to sail. | 我也玩过帆船 |
[16:21] | Erika Stamp, she actually won, didn’t she? | 艾丽卡·斯坦普 最后是她赢了不是吗 |
[16:23] | – Yeah. – I never knew you sailed. | -是啊 -我怎么不知道你玩帆船 |
[16:25] | Yeah, I was a rich kid, you know? | 我从小是个富家子嘛 |
[16:26] | We had to sail and | 富家子都得会开帆船 |
[16:27] | have at least one girlfriend named Muffy. | 还得交上至少一个叫马菲的女友 |
[16:29] | – It’s in the charter. – Erika did win, | -富家子的必修课 -艾丽卡确实赢了 |
[16:31] | but then the cup was taken away from her | 不过后来他们拿回了奖杯 |
[16:33] | and given to Lana Brewster, | 把它颁发给了 |
[16:34] | who came in second. | 第二名的拉娜·布鲁斯特 |
[16:35] | I remember this. Erika cheated. | 我记得这事 艾丽卡作弊了 |
[16:36] | – Muffy? – Yeah. | -马菲 -没错 |
[16:38] | I dumped her for Binky. | 我为了冰奇把她给甩了 |
[16:39] | – Now, Binky, Binky was hot. – Oh, my God. | -冰奇嘛 冰奇可是个美女 -天呐 |
[16:41] | I am so disoriented right now. | 我被你们完全弄糊涂了 |
[16:43] | I got to admit, | 说实话 |
[16:44] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[16:45] | It says here that Lana was actually the one | 记录上显示揭秘艾丽卡的 |
[16:47] | that reported Erika for cheating. | 作弊行为的人就是拉娜 |
[16:49] | Erika never recovered. | 艾丽卡再没能东山再起 |
[16:50] | She wasn’t allowed to compete again, right? | 她从此被禁止参赛了吧 |
[16:52] | Uh-huh. Yeah. She also served some jail time. | 是啊 而且她还在监狱里待一段时间 |
[16:54] | – For what? – Insurance fraud. | -为什么 -保险诈骗 |
[16:56] | She intentionally sunk her boat for the insurance money. | 她为了得到保险费故意沉了自己的船 |
[16:58] | She pulled out her transducer. | 她取下了船的转换器 |
[16:59] | Well, that’ll do it. | 那当然会沉了 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:02] | And when Lana’s boat went down, | 拉娜的船 |
[17:03] | it sunk in the exact same way. | 也是因同样的原因被沉的 |
[17:04] | The transducer. | 转换器 |
[17:08] | Lana Brewster’s the reason my life went to hell. | 拉娜·布鲁斯特打乱了我的生活 |
[17:11] | Can’t believe I have to talk about the little bitch again. | 真不敢相信我又得说起那个贱人的事 |
[17:14] | 18 years, the anger’s still very fresh, huh? | 18年了 愤怒却还没能平静啊 |
[17:17] | I borrowed one small roll of tape | 我从路过的船只借了一卷胶带 |
[17:19] | from a passing boat to fix my sail. | 来修补我的帆 |
[17:21] | Lana could’ve let that go. | 拉娜本可放过这种小事 |
[17:22] | But, no, she had me disqualified for it. | 可她做不到 害我被取消了资格 |
[17:24] | You’d be pretty pissed, too. | 要是你肯定也会很愤怒 |
[17:26] | So in your perception of events, | 从你的角度来看 |
[17:28] | Lana cost you everything. | 拉娜害你失去了一切 |
[17:29] | She did cost me everything. | 她确实害我失去了一切 |
[17:30] | I lost my endorsements. | 我失去了赞助商 |
[17:32] | I wasn’t allowed to compete. | 被禁止参赛 |
[17:33] | My family practically disowned me. | 我的家人几乎和我断绝了关系 |
[17:36] | Now, you sunk your boat | 你沉了自己的船 |
[17:37] | in the exact same way that Lana’s killer sunk hers. | 凶手也用了同样的方式沉了拉娜的船 |
[17:39] | Look, anyone familiar with sailboats knows | 任何熟悉帆船的人都知道 |
[17:41] | the easiest way to sink one is by pulling the transducer. | 取下转换器是最简单的沉船方式 |
[17:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | Well, where were you the day that Lana was murdered? | 拉娜被杀当天你在哪里 |
[17:46] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[17:47] | I’ve served time… | 我进过监狱 |
[17:48] | so I know you’re fishing, | 我知道你没有证据 |
[17:49] | and I don’t have to stay here. | 我可以离开 |
[17:51] | If you have any other questions, | 如果你有任何其他问题 |
[17:53] | find someone who cares. | 谁关心这破事你就去问谁吧 |
[18:05] | There is no way I would ever go out in a boat like this. | 我是绝不会坐这样的船出海的 |
[18:07] | I’m gonna start calling you Popeye. | 从现在开始我将称你”大力水手” |
[18:08] | Hey, I won a few races in my day. | 哥我还赢过几场竞赛呢 |
[18:10] | – Oh, yacht club? – It was mandatory. | -在游艇俱乐部吗 -必修课啊 |
[18:12] | Hey, the boat’s outboard motor is missing. | 船的舷外发动机不见了 |
[18:16] | Maybe she didn’t need it. | 也许她觉得用不上 |
[18:16] | Can you enlarge the image? | 能把照片放大吗 |
[18:21] | All right, see these marks? | 看见这些痕迹了吗 |
[18:22] | This is where the motor | 发动机平时会被 |
[18:24] | would normally be clamped on. | 固定在这里 |
[18:25] | Maybe she left it at home that day or something. | 也许她当天把发动机留在家了 |
[18:28] | No, that’s unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[18:30] | Why? What are you thinking? | 为什么这么说 你怎么看 |
[18:31] | Hey, was her dinghy found with the boat? | 找到船的时候看到救生艇了吗 |
[18:33] | Oh, according to the Coast Guard files, | 据海岸警卫队的报告上说 |
[18:34] | no dinghy or outboard motor were ever recovered. | 他们没有找到救生艇或舷外发动机 |
[18:37] | – Yeah, of course not. – What? | -那是当然了 -什么意思 |
[18:38] | Whoever killed Lana probably put the motor on the dinghy | 杀死拉娜的凶手一定是在沉了船之后 |
[18:41] | to get back to shore after sinking the boat. | 把发动机安到救生艇上驶回海岸 |
[18:43] | That’s why neither was ever found. | 所以才都消失了 |
[18:48] | I’d like to help, Seeley. | 我也想帮你 瑟雷 |
[18:49] | But Dr. Brennan has no evidence | 可是布纳恩博士没有任何证据 |
[18:50] | to link these cases to a serial killer. | 将这些案子和连环杀手联系起来 |
[18:52] | Has she ever asked for something like this before? | 她以前提过这样的请求吗 |
[18:55] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[18:56] | That’s exactly the point, okay? | 这就是重点 明白吗 |
[18:58] | She’s having nightmares, okay? | 她最近一直在做噩梦 |
[18:59] | She can’t stop thinking about these cold cases. | 她没法将这些案子抛到脑后 |
[19:02] | I’m gonna get in trouble | 要是我挪动资金让她 |
[19:03] | for spending funds to allow her to pursue a dead end. | 做无谓的调查 我会惹上麻烦 |
[19:05] | And if I don’t report what she’s doing, | 如果我不向上头报告她的情况 |
[19:07] | I’m hiding expenses and I could get fired. | 我就是在隐瞒开支 我可能会丢掉工作 |
[19:09] | So just let her find out, that it’s a — it’s a dead end. | 那就让她去查 让她发现这是无谓的 |
[19:11] | You know she’s gonna admit it if she’s wrong. | 你也知道 她要是发现错了她会承认的 |
[19:13] | I do? | 真的吗 |
[19:14] | Just let this play this out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[19:15] | I’m sure you can get creative with the paperwork. | 我相信你能迈过文书工作这一关的 |
[19:17] | Do you believe her, Seeley? | 你相信她吗 瑟雷 |
[19:21] | I want to. | 我想要相信她 |
[19:22] | Don’t you? | 你不也是一样吗 |
[19:26] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[19:33] | Aw, man. | 我的天 |
[19:34] | Yacht clubs, sailing, prep schools. | 游艇俱乐部 航海 私立学校 |
[19:37] | You’re dealing very well with the loss of your fortune. | 失去了这么多钱 你却如此镇定 |
[19:40] | Truthfully, I thought it would be harder. | 说实话 我以为会很难接受 |
[19:43] | But I don’t know, when I’m at work, | 可我也说不明白 工作的时候 |
[19:44] | I’m not thinking about money, you know? | 我没在想钱的事 你懂吗 |
[19:46] | When I’m with Angela and Michael Vincent, | 我和安琪拉和迈克尔·文森特在一起时 |
[19:48] | it never crosses my mind. | 更不会想到钱 |
[19:50] | I mean, even with you. | 就算是和你在一起也是 |
[19:51] | The coffee’s good, the company. | 咖啡好喝 又与好友在一起 |
[19:53] | I’m impressed. | 我对你刮目相看 |
[19:54] | As long as a person has enough, | 只要能得到充足 |
[19:56] | they don’t need more. | 就不需要更多 |
[19:57] | And I’ve got more than enough. | 我拥有的东西够多的了 |
[19:59] | ‘Cause I saw pictures of that, uh, | 我见过你以前在威尔士拥有的 |
[20:00] | estate you had in Wales. | 那幢庄园的照片 |
[20:02] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[20:03] | Okay, now that place was sweet. | 那庄园确实挺霸道的 |
[20:05] | Oh, man, I do miss that. | 天呐 我是挺想那地方的 |
[20:07] | Thank you very much. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[20:10] | So, I found out who paid off the medical examiner. | 我找到贿赂法医的人了 |
[20:13] | The $1.9 million that Leslie Dollinger received | 莱斯利·多林格收到的190万美元 |
[20:16] | was from the Kestech Transpo Corporation. | 来自凯斯坦克运输公司 |
[20:18] | Who owns Kestech? | 谁拥有凯斯坦克的所有权 |
[20:19] | Well, I had to dig deep | 我被迫做了很多调查 |
[20:20] | because Kestech is owned | 因为拥有凯斯坦克所有权的 |
[20:21] | by a holding company which is owned | 是一家控股公司 而这家公司的所有权 |
[20:23] | by a bunch of other holding companies, | 又属于数多其他控股公司 |
[20:24] | but I tracked it down. | 不过我最后查到了 |
[20:25] | Kestech is part of the McNamara Corporation. | 凯斯坦克是麦克纳马拉公司的一部分 |
[20:28] | Oh, my god, the McNamaras. | 天呐 原来是麦克纳马拉家族 |
[20:30] | Yeah, McNamara — they’re as rich as you were. | 是啊 他们和你们以前一样有钱 |
[20:32] | Nah, they were richer. I mean that-that’s | 他们的钱更多 全是靠 |
[20:34] | railroad and oil money. | 铁路和石油产业赚的钱 |
[20:36] | My dad used to play golf | 我爸曾经和他们家的族长 |
[20:38] | with the patriarch, Giles. | 贾尔斯玩高尔夫 |
[20:40] | I mean, our families, we hung out together. | 我们两家人曾经一起玩乐 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | The financial trail leads right to your old friends. | 可是财政记录表示他们是背后主谋 |
[20:46] | The McNamaras paid off Leslie Dollinger | 麦克纳马拉家族为了隐瞒拉娜真正的死因 |
[20:49] | to cover up Lana’s murder. | 贿赂了莱斯利·多林格 |
[20:52] | Okay, so how is Lana Brewster then | 那拉娜·布鲁斯特又和麦克纳马拉家族 |
[20:53] | connected to the McNamaras? | 有什么关联呢 |
[20:55] | Trent. | 特伦特 |
[20:56] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[20:57] | Trent McNamara. | 特伦特· 麦克纳马拉 |
[20:59] | Hey, didn’t Lana’s brother | 拉娜的哥哥不是说过 |
[21:01] | say she had a boyfriend? | 她有个男朋友吗 |
[21:02] | And you think it was him? | 你觉得是他吗 |
[21:03] | His father was always bailing him out of one mess or another. | 他父亲总是在清理他惹的烂摊子 |
[21:07] | He also went through girls like they were toys. | 而且他换女友就像换玩具一样快 |
[21:10] | Trent McNamara was a nasty piece of work. | 特伦特· 麦克纳马拉可不是个好东西 |
[21:19] | Trent McNamara was a pretty troubled kid. | 特伦特· 麦克纳马拉从小就不是省油的灯 |
[21:21] | He got kicked out of four prep schools for cheating, | 他因作弊 吸毒和袭击曾被 |
[21:24] | drugs and assault. | 四所私立学校开除 |
[21:25] | Wai-wait a second. What kind of assault? | 等等 什么样的人身侵犯 |
[21:27] | Fighting mostly. The last school tried | 大多是打架 最后一所学校 |
[21:28] | to channel that aggression into fencing. | 希望他能把愤怒转向钻研剑术 |
[21:31] | And he was good, but he got kicked out of that, too, | 他剑术很好 可最后还是被开除了 |
[21:33] | when he took the tip of his foil. | 当他把花剑拿出来的时候 |
[21:34] | What are you saying? He actually stabbed someone? | 你说什么 他真的捅伤了某个人吗 |
[21:36] | In psychological terms, the kid was a mess. | 在心理方面 那孩子就是一团糟 |
[21:38] | And get this, two days after Lana’s body was found, | 再听听这个 在拉娜的尸体被发现的两天后 |
[21:42] | his father shipped him off | 他父亲把他送到了 |
[21:43] | to some private school in Switzerland. | 瑞士的一所私立学校 |
[21:45] | Oh-ho, okay. Fleeing the country and falsified coroner’s report. | 好吧 逃出国还伪造了验尸官的报告 |
[21:48] | It doesn’t look good for Trent. | 情况似乎对特伦特不太好啊 |
[21:49] | Maybe that’s what the note with Lana’s remains meant. | 也许这就是拉娜遗体旁那纸条的意思 |
[21:51] | “Please find out what really happened to me.” | “请查出我到底发生了什么” |
[21:54] | You think Trent is what happened to her? | 你觉得是特伦特对她下的手吗 |
[21:56] | You can ask him. | 你可以问问他 |
[21:57] | What? Is he in town? | 什么 他在城里吗 |
[21:58] | His father died three days ago. | 他父亲在三天前去世了 |
[22:00] | Trent’s in town for the funeral. | 特伦特在城里参加葬礼 |
[22:01] | But can I make a suggestion, Booth? | 但我能提个建议吗 布斯 |
[22:03] | Send Hodgins instead of me. | 让哈金斯代替我去吧 |
[22:05] | Hodgins? Why? | 哈金斯 为什么 |
[22:06] | Hodgins is a blue blood, | 哈金斯有贵族血统 |
[22:07] | like Trent. They even knew each other. | 就和特伦特一样 他们甚至认识彼此 |
[22:09] | Whoa, wait a second– | 等一下 |
[22:09] | Hodgins speaks rich people language? | 哈金斯能和有钱人沟通 |
[22:12] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[22:13] | Okay, I got a even better idea. | 好吧 我有个更好的主意了 |
[22:14] | Why don’t you and Hodgins go talk to him? | 你为什么不和哈金斯一起去和他谈谈呢 |
[22:16] | But… Booth? | 但是… 布斯 |
[22:22] | – Dr. Edison… – Oh! What? | -埃迪森医生 -什么事 |
[22:24] | I was just getting something to eat. | 我只是在找点东西吃 |
[22:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:26] | I mean, I could have eaten at home, | 我的意思是 我本可以在家里吃 |
[22:27] | no reason except that, you know, | 没什么其他原因 你知道的 |
[22:28] | I just wanted to get a jump on the day. | 我就是想把这一天的活提前干完 |
[22:30] | What do you think of Dr.Brennan’s serial killer? | 你对布纳恩医生的连环杀手怎么看 |
[22:32] | I’m sorry. Excuse me? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[22:34] | Do you think those cases are linked? | 你觉得那些案子有关联的吗 |
[22:35] | Is there a serial killer? | 真有连环杀手吗 |
[22:36] | I’m asking for your opinion. | 我在询问你的意见 |
[22:40] | I’m skeptical. | 我有些怀疑 |
[22:41] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[22:42] | These are the files on all six Ghost Killer victims. | 这些是幽灵杀手案件的六名受害人的文件 |
[22:45] | I want you to oversee this one. | 我想让你来监管这个 |
[22:49] | Does Dr. Brennan know | 布纳恩医生知道 |
[22:50] | you’re making me responsible for these? | 你要让我来负责这些吗 |
[22:52] | She doesn’t need to know. | 她不需要知道 |
[22:54] | But I’d like to keep this between us | 但我想这事尽可能保证 |
[22:55] | for as long as possible. | 只有我俩知道 |
[22:56] | Oh,yeah. | 好的 |
[23:09] | This is nice. | 真不错 |
[23:11] | You said that with an edge. | 你这话有点儿讽刺 |
[23:12] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[23:13] | This is why you brought me, Sweets, okay? | 这就是你带我来的原因吧 斯维斯 |
[23:14] | I heard the envy in your voice. | 我从你的声音里听出了嫉妒 |
[23:21] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[23:24] | Yeah, and that’s his sister Stephanie. | 那是他姐姐斯蒂芬妮 |
[23:27] | Wow, time has been a bit tough on Trent. | 特伦特看起来过得并不好 |
[23:30] | I remember him as an athletic golden boy. | 我记得他以前是个运动健将 |
[23:32] | Now he looks like hell. | 而现在他看起来糟透了 |
[23:33] | Okay, I heard a definite tinge | 好吧 我从你的声音里 |
[23:34] | of satisfaction in your voice. | 听到了一丝满足 |
[23:36] | Yeah, you did. Trent was a dick. | 的确是 特伦特是个混蛋 |
[23:39] | It’s good to see you, Jack. | 很高兴见到你 杰克 |
[23:41] | I’m sorry to hear about you losing your family’s money. | 听说你失去了家族财产 我深表遗憾 |
[23:44] | Must be difficult. | 那一定不好受 |
[23:46] | Jack never really seemed to care much for money. | 杰克貌似从来没在乎过钱 |
[23:48] | As long as he had his bugs. | 只要他有那些虫子就够了 |
[23:50] | I’m doing fine, Steph. | 我过得还不错 斯蒂芬 |
[23:52] | I married an amazing woman, | 我和一个很棒的女人结了婚 |
[23:53] | I have a beautiful boy, so… | 我还有个漂亮的孩子 所以… |
[23:55] | No complaints, actually. | 真没什么可抱怨的 |
[23:56] | We want to talk to you about Lana Brewster. | 我们想和你们谈谈拉娜·布鲁斯特的事 |
[23:58] | The sailor girl? | 帆船姑娘吗 |
[23:59] | Yeah, her brother told us that she had | 对 她弟弟和我们说 |
[24:01] | a boyfriend around the time that she died. | 她在死之前有个男朋友 |
[24:03] | Didn’t say who it was, though. | 但他没说是谁 |
[24:04] | Thought it might be you, Trent. | 我们觉得可能是你 特伦特 |
[24:05] | Boy, you really must be | 你确实变成了 |
[24:06] | a part of the FBI. | 联邦调查局的一员 |
[24:07] | Should we call our lawyer? | 我们应该叫律师吗 |
[24:09] | It was me. | 是我 |
[24:11] | What? | 什么 |
[24:12] | You liked a lot of girls, Trent. | 你喜欢过很多的女孩儿 特伦特 |
[24:13] | Why’d you keep this one a secret? | 但你为什么要将这一个保密 |
[24:14] | Because I was in court-ordered Alcoholics Anonymous. | 因为我当时在参加法院指定的匿名戒酒会 |
[24:17] | You’re not supposed to start a romantic relationship | 当你参与匿名戒酒会的时候 |
[24:19] | when you start AA. | 是不该谈恋爱的 |
[24:20] | So why did you skip town right after Lana’s death? | 那你为什么要恰好在拉娜死后匆忙离开城里呢 |
[24:23] | He didn’t skip town. | 他不是匆忙离开城里的 |
[24:24] | It was a coincidence. | 那是个巧合而已 |
[24:26] | We ran out of American private schools. | 美国的私立学校已经不接受我了 |
[24:28] | Dad was hoping the Swiss could handle me. | 爸爸希望瑞士的学校可以接受我 |
[24:30] | We have evidence your father | 我们有证据表明 |
[24:31] | paid off the medical examiner to cover up | 你父亲花钱贿赂验尸官 |
[24:33] | the fact that Lana was murdered. | 掩盖拉娜被谋杀的事实 |
[24:35] | You think I killed Lana? | 你认为是我杀了拉娜吗 |
[24:36] | Looks like that’s what your father thought. | 看起来你爸爸是这样认为的 |
[24:37] | – Jack! – We all know how these things work, okay? | -杰克 -我们都知道是怎么回事 好吗 |
[24:39] | He was trying to protect Trent. | 他想要保护特伦特 |
[24:42] | It’s been really lovely seeing you again, Jack, | 能再次见到你真的很高兴 杰克 |
[24:44] | but this is definitely the part where we call our lawyer. | 但这肯定是我们叫律师的时候了 |
[24:56] | Do you concur this is probably cause of death? | 你同意这可能是死因吗 |
[24:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:59] | Why didn’t we see this earlier? | 我们为什么没早点看到它 |
[25:00] | It was obfuscated by the blunt force trauma | 令胸骨骨折的钝器损伤 |
[25:02] | that fractured the sternum. | 使它变得很模糊 |
[25:04] | Do you think this could have been cause by a foil? | 你觉得这能是花剑造成的吗 |
[25:07] | Oh! From fencing. | 击剑吗 |
[25:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:11] | Yes, that is possible. | 是啊 有可能 |
[25:14] | Dr. Brennan? | 布纳恩医生 |
[25:15] | I’ve seen this wound before. | 我以前看过这种伤 |
[25:16] | On one of the Ghost Killer victims. | 在幽灵杀手案的一名受害者身上 |
[25:19] | That seems unlikely. | 那似乎不太可能 |
[25:20] | Everyone keeps telling me | 大家一直对我说 |
[25:21] | that I’m making connections that aren’t there. | 我是在胡思乱想 |
[25:23] | But I don’t do that kind of thing. | 但我从不做那样的事 |
[25:26] | I’m not that kind of a person. | 我不是那种人 |
[25:38] | Dr. Brennan, we’re supposed to be working | 布纳恩医生 我们应该处理 |
[25:40] | on the Lana Brewster case. | 拉娜·布鲁斯特的案子 |
[25:43] | These remains are the ones | 这些残骸是普朗特 |
[25:44] | that Pelant led me to months ago. | 几个月前引导我发现的 |
[25:47] | The ones where he said all of them were murdered | 他说他们都是被同一个连环杀手 |
[25:48] | by the same serial killer? | 杀害的吗 |
[25:50] | A woman, yes. | 没错 一个女人 |
[25:51] | So this has nothing to do | 所以这和拉娜·布鲁斯特的案子 |
[25:52] | with Lana Brewster’s case. | 没有关系 |
[25:53] | I believe Lana Brewster was the first victim. | 我相信拉娜·布鲁斯特是第一名受害者 |
[25:58] | Chloe Campbell and Lana Brewster | 克洛伊·坎贝尔和拉娜·布鲁斯特 |
[26:00] | were both killed as a result of | 两人的死因都是 |
[26:02] | a nail-like stake being punched through their sternum. | 被钉子一样的木棍刺穿了胸骨 |
[26:05] | It’s a very unique injury. | 这是非常独特的损伤 |
[26:09] | The indentations are different. | 这些缺口不一样 |
[26:11] | I can’t corroborate your supposition. | 我无法证实你的假设 |
[26:13] | I don’t need your approval, Dr. Edison. | 我不需要你来赞同 埃迪森医生 |
[26:15] | Yeah, but you do need someone to back you up, | 是啊 但是你需要有人支持你 |
[26:17] | especially if you’re accusing Trent McNamara | 尤其是当你想要指控特伦特· 麦克纳马拉 |
[26:19] | of being a serial killer. | 是个连环杀手的时候 |
[26:20] | I already said the serial killer is a woman. | 我已经说了那个连环杀手是个女人 |
[26:22] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩医生 |
[26:23] | Do you recall Trent was a fencer | 你还记得特伦特是个击剑手吗 |
[26:25] | and this wound is congruent with a sharpened foil? | 这个伤口与削尖的花剑一致 |
[26:29] | Trent McNamara didn’t murder Lana Brewster. | 特伦特· 麦克纳马拉没有谋杀拉娜·布鲁斯特 |
[26:31] | Because Trent McNamara is not a woman? | 就因为特伦特· 麦克纳马拉不是女人吗 |
[26:33] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[26:37] | Dr. Saroyan wanted me to ask you to return to the lab. | 瑟罗医生想让我叫你回到实验室去 |
[26:42] | Our first priority is solving Lana Brewster’s murder. | 我们应该优先解决拉娜·布鲁斯特的谋杀案 |
[26:47] | So you don’t believe me, either. | 所以说你也不相信我 |
[26:49] | It’s not about belief. | 这和相不相信没关系 |
[26:50] | It’s about the evidence. | 要有证据才行 |
[26:52] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[26:56] | If Dr. Saroyan wants us to get back to the lab, | 如果瑟罗医生想要我们回到实验室 |
[26:58] | we should… | 我们应该… |
[27:17] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[27:18] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该出现在这里 |
[27:20] | Yeah, I’m not here in an official capacity… | 我不是以官方身份出现在这儿的 |
[27:21] | I don’t care why you’re here. | 我不管你为什么会在这里 |
[27:23] | This family’s been harassed enough. | 这个家已经被骚扰得够多了 |
[27:24] | – Now if you don’t leave this property… – It’s okay. | -现在如果你不离开这里… -没关系 |
[27:27] | It’s okay, Donna. | 没关系 唐娜 |
[27:29] | Jack, why are you here? | 杰克 你为什么在这儿 |
[27:29] | I told him to leave, Mr. McNamara. | 我说过让他离开了 麦克纳马拉先生 |
[27:31] | – I can call the guys… – It’s okay. | -我可以叫那些人… -没事 |
[27:33] | I got this. You can work around back right now. | 我来处理这个 你现在可以回去工作了 |
[27:40] | You know I’m not supposed to talk to you, Jack. | 你知道我不该和你谈话的 杰克 |
[27:41] | Yeah? Then you let me talk. | 是吗 那你让我来说 |
[27:43] | I never liked you, Trent. | 我从没喜欢过你 特伦特 |
[27:47] | You were that guy, | 你是那种 |
[27:49] | the one who took pleasure | 以折磨 |
[27:50] | in tormenting the weaker kids. | 比你弱小的孩子为乐的人 |
[27:51] | Is this going some place? | 你在暗指什么呢 |
[27:53] | You know, I remember the night | 你知道吗 我记得 |
[27:54] | that you slept over at my place. | 你在我家度过的那一晚 |
[27:57] | And my mom and dad, | 我的父母 |
[27:59] | they came in to say good night, | 进来说晚安 |
[28:00] | and they gave me a hug and a kiss. | 然后还拥抱亲吻了我 |
[28:04] | You know, I didn’t think anything of it. | 我当时什么都没多想 |
[28:07] | But you asked if something special was happening. | 但你问我是不是有什么特别的事发生了 |
[28:12] | You said you couldn’t remember | 你说过你记不得 |
[28:13] | if your parents ever did that. | 你父母是否曾做过这样的事 |
[28:17] | And of course, you made fun of me, | 当然了 你取笑了我 |
[28:18] | because you were supposed to be strong. | 因为你理应是坚强的 |
[28:19] | But I saw how much you wished it was you. | 但我看得出来你多么希望那个人是你 |
[28:24] | And that’s probably why we never hung out after that, | 这也可能是我们此后再没一起玩的原因 |
[28:27] | ’cause you were embarrassed that I saw that. | 你因为我看穿了你而感到尴尬 |
[28:30] | And you think I’m the same. | 而且你觉得我也是那种人 |
[28:31] | You think that I killed Lana. | 你认为是我杀了拉娜 |
[28:32] | I get it. You didn’t have to drive | 我明白了 你没必要 |
[28:34] | all the way out here to tell me that. | 特地开车过来告诉我这事的 |
[28:35] | But I don’t, Trent. | 我并没有这么认为 特伦特 |
[28:38] | I think you did love Lana. | 我觉得你的确爱着拉娜 |
[28:42] | And… | 而且 |
[28:44] | I don’t think you would kill someone | 我不认为你会杀死一个 |
[28:45] | who gave you what you wanted for so long. | 给予你你渴望已久的东西的人 |
[28:52] | You’re the only one, Jack. | 你是唯一一个这么想的人 杰克 |
[29:05] | The remains from the six Ghost Killer murders are missing. | 那六具幽灵杀手谋杀案里的遗骸都失踪了 |
[29:08] | No, they aren’t. | 不 它们没失踪 |
[29:09] | I assigned them to Dr. Edison. | 我把它们交给了埃迪森博士 |
[29:10] | And there is no Ghost Killer. | 根本没有什么幽灵杀手 |
[29:12] | Not yet, at least. | 最起码现在还没有 |
[29:13] | I’ll have them sent back to me. | 我会把它们要回去的 |
[29:14] | No, you won’t. | 不 不行 |
[29:16] | I’m your boss, Dr. Brennan. | 我是你的上司 布纳恩博士 |
[29:18] | Don’t forget that. | 不要忘记这一点 |
[29:20] | Everyone’s colluding, working against me. | 所有人都商量好了和我对着干 |
[29:23] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[29:24] | why would you give those remains to Dr. Edison? | 你为什么会把那些遗骸交给埃迪森博士呢 |
[29:26] | Because Dr. Edison is an objective eye. | 因为埃迪森博士可以保持客观 |
[29:29] | Perhaps, but I’m better. | 也许吧 但我比他更客观 |
[29:30] | Not when you don’t see clearly. | 在你没看清事实前你可做不到客观 |
[29:32] | You want those six murders solved, don’t you? | 你想要破掉这六桩谋杀案对不对 |
[29:35] | That means that I have to assign | 这就意味着我得合理分配资源 |
[29:36] | resources in pursuit of that end. | 争取早日破案 |
[29:38] | But to do that, I have to convince the board, | 但为了这些事 我得说服董事会 |
[29:40] | beyond the shadow of a doubt, | 让他们相信 |
[29:41] | that there is, in fact, a serial killer. | 事实上有一个连环杀手 |
[29:43] | – And my word isn’t enough? – Would it be for you? | -我的那些话还不够吗 -可你会信吗 |
[29:46] | With no evidence? | 在没有证据的情况下 |
[29:47] | Look, I am trying to help you, | 听着 我正试图帮你 |
[29:49] | Dr. Brennan. And I think you know | 布纳恩博士 我觉得你知道 |
[29:50] | there is no one in the world | 这世上没有人可以像埃迪森博士一样 |
[29:52] | that would work harder to impress you than Dr. Edison. | 为了给你留下深刻印象而更加努力工作 |
[29:54] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[29:56] | Of all the people working at the Jeffersonian, | 在杰斐逊实验室工作的所有人当中 |
[29:58] | he is the least awed by my abilities. | 他是最不敬佩我能力的人 |
[30:00] | That is absolutely true, | 如果你的意思和你刚才的话 |
[30:02] | if you mean the complete opposite. | 完全相反的话 这的确没错 |
[30:04] | I’ve already done so much work already. | 我已经做了如此多的工作了 |
[30:06] | I have binders filled with findings. | 我的文件夹里全都是各种发现 |
[30:09] | Then I suggest you give those to Dr. Edison, | 那么我建议你把它们交给埃迪森博士 |
[30:11] | because he is the one who will determine whether or not | 因为他是那个判定我们是否 |
[30:13] | we’re looking for a serial killer. | 是在寻找一个连环杀手的人 |
[30:15] | That is my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[30:29] | You can’t tell Cam. | 你可不能告诉凯 |
[30:30] | Tell Cam what? | 告诉凯什么 |
[30:31] | Well… these weapons | 这些凶器 |
[30:34] | are for the Lana Brewster murder. | 是拉娜·布鲁斯特谋杀案中找到的 |
[30:36] | But these are for the Ghost Killer. | 但这些则是幽灵杀手案中的 |
[30:39] | The Ghost Killer? | 幽灵杀手 |
[30:41] | We owe it to Brennan, don’t we? | 这是我们欠布纳恩的 对吧 |
[30:43] | Even if it comes to nothing? | 即使这最后可能什么都不是吗 |
[30:44] | You really are a wonderful guy. | 你真是个好人 |
[30:45] | Even if you did sleep with a Binky. | 即使你曾在睡觉时抱着毛绒玩具 |
[30:48] | You don’t make that sound as good as it was. | 你可没让这听上去像实际那样美好 |
[30:51] | Sorry, uh… what did you need, Angie? | 抱歉 安琪你需要什么吗 |
[30:54] | Yeah, uh…it’s Trent. | 没错 是关于特伦特的 |
[30:58] | Uh, Booth just called. | 布斯刚打电话来了 |
[31:01] | Trent shot himself. | 特伦特开枪自尽了 |
[31:04] | What? | 什么 |
[31:10] | I-I just saw him. | 我 我刚去看过他 |
[31:13] | What did the note say? | 遗书上怎么说 |
[31:14] | Um, I-I don’t think there was a note. | 我 我觉得没有遗书 |
[31:16] | After everything that happened, | 在这一切都发生了之后 |
[31:17] | Trent would’ve left a note. | 特伦特应该会留下遗书的 |
[31:18] | Okay, Cam can check. | 好吧 凯能去查一下 |
[31:20] | She’s going out there now. | 她正在往那里去的路上 |
[31:21] | – I’m going, too. – Honey, I don’t… | -我马上也过去 -宝贝 我不 |
[31:22] | I have to, Angie, okay? I can help. | 安琪 我得去 我能帮上忙的 |
[31:29] | The window was closed, | 窗户是关着的 |
[31:32] | and I wasn’t too sure… | 而且我不确定 |
[31:42] | I thought Dr. Brennan would come. | 我以为布纳恩博士会过来 |
[31:44] | This is all flesh. | 这都是人的血肉 |
[31:46] | Not her domain. | 不是她擅长的领域 |
[31:48] | I don’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[31:51] | Are you sure you’re okay, Dr. Hodgins? | 你确定你还好吗 哈金斯博士 |
[31:53] | Yes. I have a job to do. | 是的 我有工作要做 |
[31:55] | We can get somebody else to gather the particulates… | 我们能找其他人来收集现场微粒的 |
[31:57] | They might miss something. | 他们可能会漏掉什么东西的 |
[31:59] | I can do this, Cam. | 我能行的 凯 |
[32:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:04] | A single gunshot wound to the temple. | 只有太阳穴处的一处枪伤 |
[32:07] | No other evidence of foul play on the remains. | 尸体上没有其他伤害痕迹 |
[32:10] | This sure looks to me like an admission of guilt. | 对我来说这就像是承认罪行一般 |
[32:15] | Excuse me, Officer, uh… | 不好意思 警官 |
[32:16] | have you find a note yet? | 你有没有找到任何遗书 |
[32:24] | Steph, you really shouldn’t be here right now. | 斯蒂芬 你现在真不应该在这里的 |
[32:28] | I don’t know why I’m surprised. | 我不知道我为什么会惊讶 |
[32:31] | – You were expecting this? – No. Not this. | -你曾预料到这个吗 -不 不是这个 |
[32:33] | It’s just… something. | 就是某种东西 |
[32:35] | It’s always something in this family. | 这个家里一直有一种东西 |
[32:37] | Trent killed a girl, | 特伦特杀了个女孩 |
[32:39] | probably just ’cause he was sick of her, | 也许只是因为他厌恶她 |
[32:41] | and Daddy didn’t care, he just sent him away. | 爸爸也不在意这事 他只是把他送走了 |
[32:43] | Look, Steph, i’m gonna take you into the other room, okay? | 斯蒂芬 我马上带你去另外一个房间好吧 |
[32:45] | I’m gonna get you settled, all right? | 你先去休息一下 好不好 |
[32:48] | Trent was the last male. | 特伦特是家里最后一个男人 |
[32:54] | I think that’s a good thing. | 我觉得这是件好事 |
[32:57] | We’ll release his body as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快交还他的遗体 |
[33:00] | I suppose a funeral will be expected. | 我认为一场葬礼是在意料之中的 |
[33:06] | It’ll be big… | 葬礼将会是盛大的 |
[33:07] | even though no one cares. | 尽管没人关心这个 |
[33:08] | Hey, Steph, let me take you into the other room, okay? | 斯蒂芬 我带你去另一个房间好不好 |
[33:12] | We’ll get you settled. | 我们送你去休息 |
[33:33] | Hey, Cam wants to know | 凯想知道 |
[33:36] | if you have the results from Trent’s swabs. | 你是不是有特伦特的化验分析结果了 |
[33:38] | She wants to finish the autopsy as soon as possible. | 她想尽快结束尸检 |
[33:40] | I’m just waiting on the Mass Spec. | 我只是在等质谱结果 |
[33:43] | When I went to go see him this afternoon, | 当我今天下午去见他时 |
[33:44] | he was wearing this shirt. | 他就穿着这件衬衫 |
[33:47] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[33:51] | We could’ve turned out the same way, you know. | 我们本可能会有一样的结局 |
[33:54] | We had the same kind of life. | 我们曾有同样的生活经历 |
[33:55] | Yeah, but you turned out a lot different. | 没错 但你最终变得与他很不一样 |
[33:58] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[33:59] | He was such a dick and all, you know? | 他就是个人渣 你明白吗 |
[34:02] | But he just didn’t seem | 可他看上去不像是 |
[34:03] | like the kind of guy who would kill someone. | 那种会杀掉什么人的人 |
[34:06] | That was more his dad’s thing. | 这更像是他爸的作风 |
[34:08] | That’s why I went to go see him, you know? | 这就是为什么我去看他的原因了 |
[34:09] | Just to tell him that. But I don’t know, I don’t know. | 只是去告诉他这一点 可我不知道 |
[34:12] | Maybe that just made it worse. | 也许这反而使情况变得更糟 |
[34:14] | Maybe that’s why he shot himself. | 也许这就是他开枪自尽的原因 |
[34:15] | No, honey, you didn’t have anything | 不 宝贝 你和他的自杀没有 |
[34:17] | to do with this. You know that. | 任何关系 你知道的 |
[34:19] | If he was the killer, he would’ve left a note, Angie. | 如果他是凶手 他会留下遗书的 安琪 |
[34:22] | He would’ve told us why. | 他会告诉我们为什么 |
[34:25] | Things don’t always end as neatly as we’d like them to. | 凡事总有不尽如人意的地方 |
[34:29] | I just keep hoping that we missed something somewhere | 我只是在希望我们在什么地方漏掉了什么 |
[34:31] | that, you know, he wasn’t a murderer. | 能证明他不是凶手的东西 |
[34:35] | Yeah, but so far, the evidence says we haven’t. | 没错 可是至今证据证明我们没有 |
[34:39] | Are those the results for Cam? | 这些是给凯的结果吗 |
[34:44] | “Antimony, barium, and lead.” | 锑 钡 和铅 |
[34:47] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么呢 |
[34:48] | It means Trent’s hands tested positive for gunshot residue. | 这意味着特伦特的手上有射击残留物 |
[34:53] | Cam will use this to confirm that he… he shot himself. | 凯会用这来证实他 他给了自己一枪 |
[34:59] | Since you have been doubting | 由于你一直在质疑 |
[35:00] | my judgment as a forensic anthropologist, | 我作为一个法医人类学家的判断 |
[35:02] | I’ll allow Dr. Edison to explain this to you. | 我会让埃迪森博士向你解释 |
[35:05] | I absolutely trust you, Dr. Brennan. | 我百分之百信任你 布纳恩博士 |
[35:07] | By having Dr. Edison do my work? | 所以让埃迪森博士做我该做的工作吗 |
[35:09] | I don’t think I should be here for this conversation. | 我觉得我不该在这里听你们谈这个话题 |
[35:10] | I agree, but Dr. Saroyan wants you here, | 没错 可瑟罗博士想要你在这里 |
[35:13] | so proceed, | 所以你继续 |
[35:14] | Dr. Edison– tell her what I found, | 埃迪森博士 如果你支持我的结论的话 |
[35:16] | if you agree with my conclusions. | 告诉她我找到了什么 |
[35:20] | Dr. Edison? | 埃迪森博士 |
[35:25] | The victim has a remodeled injury | 受害人的右手腕骨上 |
[35:27] | to the carpals on his right hand. | 有一处愈合了的创伤 |
[35:29] | It’s indicative of a deep laceration that cut | 是一道深可见骨的 |
[35:32] | all the way down to the bone. | 撕裂伤口 |
[35:33] | – I thought I was explaining. – You are. Very slowly. | -不是由我来解释吗 -你实在太慢了 |
[35:36] | A cut this deep would have severed the median | 这么深的伤口会切断腕关节的 |
[35:39] | and ulnar nerves at the wrist. | 正中神经和尺神经 |
[35:40] | In which case, Trent would’ve been able to point, | 这种情况下 特伦特的手能指向 |
[35:43] | maybe even throw up a peace sign. | 也能举起v形手势 |
[35:44] | But he wouldn’t have had any fine motor skills. | 但他没办法做出精细动作 |
[35:46] | Trent McNamara was incapable of bending his trigger finger, | 特伦特· 麦克纳马拉不能弯曲扣扳机的手指 |
[35:48] | which means he could not have shot himself. | 也就是说 他不可能自杀 |
[35:59] | with any other gun I’d agree with you, Dr. Brennan, but | 布纳恩博士 若是其他枪 我一定同意你的观点 |
[36:02] | the weapon he used was a stainless .357 | 但是他用的是仅需3.5磅扳机压力的 |
[36:06] | that only has a three-and-a-half-pound trigger pull. | 0.357英寸不锈钢手枪 |
[36:08] | It’s very light. | 很轻便 |
[36:09] | It would have been painful, | 会很痛 |
[36:10] | but he still would have been capable of pulling the trigger. | 不过按下扳机是没问题的 |
[36:11] | Then why didn’t he simply use his left hand? | 那他为什么不用左手自杀呢 |
[36:13] | He was trying to kill himself, Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 他在自杀 |
[36:15] | Suicides use their dominant hand 98.8% of the time. | 98.8%的自杀者选择惯用手结束生命 |
[36:19] | Exactly. There’s still a possibility | 没错 还是有可能 |
[36:21] | that this is not a suicide and an even greater possibility | 这不是自杀事件 |
[36:24] | that he did not murder Lana Brewster. | 更可能他没杀拉娜·布鲁斯特 |
[36:26] | Isn’t that correct, Dr. Edison? | 是不是 埃迪森博士 |
[36:27] | Leaning hard on the word “Possibility,” But yes. | 重点在”可能”这词上 不过 是的 |
[36:30] | Hey. I just finished going over | 我刚查完 |
[36:33] | the visitor logs that the techs sent over | 技术部送来的麦克纳马拉地产的 |
[36:35] | from the McNamara estate. | 来访者记录 |
[36:36] | And? | 结果如何 |
[36:37] | Dan Brewster visited Trent less than an hour before he died. | 丹·布鲁斯特在特伦特死前1个小时见过他 |
[36:44] | Yeah, I went to see Trent McNamara. | 是的 我去见了特伦特· 麦克纳马拉 |
[36:47] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[36:48] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:50] | What? | 什么 |
[36:51] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[36:52] | It was either a suicide | 要么是自杀 |
[36:53] | or a death made to look like suicide. | 要么是伪装成自杀的谋杀 |
[36:55] | Why’d you go see him? | 你为什么去见他 |
[36:56] | He called me. | 他打电话给我 |
[36:58] | This explains a lot. | 这就说得通了 |
[36:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:01] | He told me that Lana worried about me. | 他说拉娜担心我 |
[37:06] | He said that she felt terrible about Erika Stamp, too. | 他还说她感觉对不起艾丽卡·斯坦普 |
[37:09] | They used to be close. | 她们以前关系很好 |
[37:12] | Why did you say, “This explains a lot”? | 你为什么说”这就说得通了” |
[37:15] | It’s obvious now, isn’t it? | 很明显啊 |
[37:17] | He was making amends. | 他在赎罪 |
[37:18] | You’re saying that Trent was tidying up loose ends | 你是说特伦特在自杀前 |
[37:20] | before killing himself. | 了结一些遗愿吗 |
[37:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:24] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[37:25] | Wh… Why would I kill him? | 我什么要杀他 |
[37:27] | For revenge? | 报仇吗 |
[37:29] | You were the last person to see Trent alive. | 你是最后一个见到特伦特活着的人 |
[37:31] | Yes, and that’s exactly how I left him… alive. | 没错 我走的时候他还 活着 |
[37:49] | Oh! Dr. Brennan… | 布纳恩博士 |
[37:52] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[37:53] | Do you have the time to do this properly? | 你有时间好好研究这个吗 |
[37:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[37:55] | I’m concerned that if it comes to a choice | 我担心在幽灵杀手 考古事业 |
[37:57] | between the Ghost Killer, your archaeological endeavors, | 和你的私生活之间 |
[38:01] | and your personal life, the Ghost Killer will lose. | 幽灵杀手会输 |
[38:03] | By which I mean win. | 这也就意味着幽灵杀手赢了 |
[38:12] | Nora and I are breaking up after eight years together. | 我和诺拉在一起8年 面临分手 |
[38:16] | There comes a time when, | 当一对情侣 |
[38:17] | if a couple doesn’t make that next step… | 无法进一步发展 |
[38:21] | You see, Nora wanted to get married, and I … | 诺拉想结婚 而我 |
[38:25] | I think Nora has found someone else to move forward with. | 我认为诺拉已经移情别恋了 |
[38:28] | I mean, I can’t prove it, but as you know, | 我无法证明 但是你知道 |
[38:30] | you don’t always need proof to know when something is true. | 有些事情无须证明 |
[38:35] | Even if it isn’t, | 即使不是如此 |
[38:39] | Nora and I are not together anymore, | 我和诺拉也已经分手 |
[38:42] | and I have to tell you I’m, uh… | 我得告诉你 |
[38:47] | I’m very… I’m very sad about that. | 我真的 我真的很难过 |
[38:52] | So, yes… | 所以 |
[38:55] | I promise that I have more than enough time. | 我保证我完全有时间 |
[39:02] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望 |
[39:05] | Thank you. That is a great relief to me. | 谢谢 那我放心了 |
[39:12] | I’m sorry for the emotional pain you’re going through. | 你情感上的痛苦 我为你感到难过 |
[39:15] | And I admire the fact that it hasn’t impeded | 感情生活的不顺没有影响到 |
[39:18] | your impressive abilities to work. | 你出色的工作能力 这点我很佩服 |
[39:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:26] | You know, I’m sorry that that all spilled out. | 不好意思这件事就顺嘴说出来了 |
[39:28] | I’m-I’m not… | 我 |
[39:29] | I’m not really sure what happened. | 我不明白怎么回事 |
[39:32] | That happens to me, too. | 我也有同感 |
[39:34] | I hold things in, and then | 我把心事藏着 |
[39:36] | watch out! | 然后就爆发了 |
[39:44] | Good night, Dr. Brennan. | 晚安 布纳恩博士 |
[39:46] | Good night, Clark. | 晚安 克拉克 |
[39:48] | I think you should call me Temperance. | 你可以叫我坦普瑞 |
[39:51] | At least when we’re alone. | 私下里可以这么叫 |
[39:53] | Mm, “Temperance.” | “坦普瑞” |
[39:56] | I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that. | 感觉不太顺嘴 |
[40:00] | But I’ll try. | 不过我会尽量习惯 |
[40:20] | Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam! | 凯 凯 凯 |
[40:21] | Okay, stop saying my name like that. | 听到了 别乱嚷嚷我的名字 |
[40:23] | I found traces of the same microscopic pollen | 我发现特伦特衣服上的少量花粉微粒 |
[40:25] | on Trent’s clothes as were | 和装有拉娜尸骸的箱子 |
[40:27] | on the box that contained Lana’s remains. | 里面的是一样的 |
[40:29] | So you’re saying Trent dug up Lana Brewster’s remains | 你是说特伦特挖出拉娜·布鲁斯特尸体 |
[40:31] | and left them on Dr. Brennan’s front door? | 然后放在布纳恩博士的门口吗 |
[40:32] | Well, that’s a reasonable conclusion. | 很合理的结论啊 |
[40:34] | Which means he didn’t kill her. | 证明他不是凶手 |
[40:35] | That’s not so reasonable. | 不那么合理 |
[40:37] | You think he wants to get caught for a murder | 你以为他想为他18年前犯的错 |
[40:38] | he committed 18 years ago? | 认罪吗 |
[40:40] | He shot himself. | 他自杀了 |
[40:41] | It seems like an admission of guilt to me. | 这就是认罪行为 |
[40:49] | I don’t buy it. | 我才不信 |
[40:54] | Cam? | 凯 |
[40:55] | Oh, God. | 什么事 |
[40:57] | I read your autopsy report on Trent McNamara. | 我看了你关于特伦特· 麦克纳马拉的验尸报告 |
[41:00] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[41:01] | Cause of death: gunshot wound to the head. | 死亡原因 头部中枪 |
[41:03] | I noticed that he had an avulsion fracture | 我注意到 |
[41:06] | to the third distal phalanx of his left hand. | 他左手第三指节骨撕脱性骨折 |
[41:09] | Yes, his fingernail was ripped off. | 是的 他指甲被扯掉了 |
[41:11] | Probably from a sailing accident, | 可能是因为一次航海事故 |
[41:13] | reefing in a topsail or something. | 可能夹到上桅帆了 |
[41:14] | Lana Brewster sustained the exact same wound. | 拉娜·布鲁斯特也有同样的伤 |
[41:19] | These are very unique injuries. | 这些伤很独特 |
[41:21] | I thought you might want to tell Dr. Edison | 我想你可以告诉埃迪森博士 |
[41:23] | for his Ghost Killer File, or whatever he’s calling it. | 写进他所谓的幽灵杀手文件里 |
[41:26] | So you think there’s a possibility | 你认为有可能是幽灵杀手 |
[41:28] | that Trent was killed by the Ghost Killer? | 杀了特伦特吗 |
[41:32] | Shouldn’t we look at every possibility? | 我们不是应该考虑每一种可能性吗 |
[41:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:35] | Don’t you want to tell him yourself? | 你不想亲自告诉他吗 |
[41:37] | I was going to, | 本来想去的 |
[41:39] | but something else came up, | 但是我想起来 |
[41:41] | and then I thought we should do this your way. | 我们应该按照你的方式来做事 |
[41:44] | – My way? – Yes. | -我的方式 -是的 |
[41:47] | It’s your lab, | 这是你的实验室 |
[41:48] | so we should do things your way. | 所以我们应该按照你的方式来做事 |
[41:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:02] | Boom! Voila. | 瞧 |
[42:04] | – I’m not hungry. – Yes, you are. | -我不饿 -不 你饿啦 |
[42:05] | You just don’t know it yet– here. | 你只是还没意识到 给 |
[42:06] | The inquest is going to rule | 调查讯问会裁定 |
[42:08] | that Trent McNamara killed Lana Brewster | 特伦特· 麦克纳马拉杀了拉娜·布鲁斯特 |
[42:11] | and then committed suicide. | 然后自杀 |
[42:13] | But Lana Brewster and Trent McNamara | 但是拉娜·布鲁斯特 |
[42:15] | both had their fingernail ripped off. | 和麦克纳马拉的指甲都被扯掉了 |
[42:19] | It’s too coincidental. | 太巧合了 |
[42:24] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[42:25] | Uh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[42:28] | I think we’re gonna catch her. | 我想我们会抓到她的 |
[42:30] | Her? | 她 |
[42:31] | That’s what you said, “Her.” | 你说的 “她” |
[42:36] | But you believe me? | 你信我吗 |
[42:37] | Okay, look, | 听着 |
[42:39] | if you don’t trust the evidence that Trent killed himself, | 如果你不相信特伦特自杀的证据 |
[42:43] | then I don’t trust the evidence. | 那我就不相信证据 |
[42:46] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[42:47] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[42:49] | Now take a bite of that sandwich– eat up, it’s good. | 赶紧咬一口三明治 吃光 很美味的 |
[43:01] | Mmm, good, right? | 美味吧 |
[43:03] | I was hungry. | 我确实饿了 |
[43:06] | You know me better than I know myself. | 你比我还了解我自己 |
[43:07] | – I do, right? I do. – Kiss me. | -没错 -吻我 |
[43:10] | Good sandwich, huh? Right? I got your back. | 三明治好吃吧 你还有我呢 |