时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Eh, you know what? Just remind me that | 你知道吗 提醒我 |
[00:02] | I’ve got to write a thank-you note to | 我得给那个发明华夫饼的人 |
[00:03] | the guy who invented waffles. | 写封感谢信 |
[00:05] | The recipe first appeared in Le Ménagier de Paris, | 它的配方第一次出现在《巴黎家庭妇女》上 |
[00:09] | a book a husband wrote for his wife in the 14th century. | 是14世纪时一位丈夫写给他妻子的书 |
[00:12] | Since he’s dead, a note would be pointless. | 因为他已经死了 感谢信是毫无意义的 |
[00:14] | I pity the men who aren’t married to you, Bones. | 我真为没娶你的男士们感到遗憾 骨头 |
[00:17] | Booth, did you see | 布斯 你看到克里斯汀 |
[00:19] | what Christine brought home from preschool? | 从学前班里带了什么回家吗 |
[00:20] | 汤匙运鸡蛋赛跑 克里斯汀·布斯 第15名 | |
[00:20] | Hey, look at that, huh? | 看看 |
[00:22] | 15th place winner in an egg race. Huh. | 汤匙运鸡蛋赛跑第15名啊 |
[00:25] | Our little girl’s a champion. | 我们的小姑娘很厉害嘛 |
[00:26] | Booth, there are only 15 children in the class. | 布斯 班上一共就15个人 |
[00:29] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[00:30] | Get her a trainer so we could work her harder? | 给她请个教练促使她更加努力吗 |
[00:32] | If she’s 15th, that means that she lost. | 如果她是第15名 也就是说她输了 |
[00:34] | Children need to understand what losing means. | 孩子们需要知道输意味着什么 |
[00:37] | It’s an egg race. | 只是个汤匙运蛋赛跑而已啊 |
[00:38] | When I was a child, I played blackjack with Max, | 当我是孩子时 我和马克斯玩21点 |
[00:41] | and he never let me win. | 他从未让我赢过 |
[00:43] | I lost my allowance, | 我输掉了我的零用钱 |
[00:44] | but I got a realistic view of the world. | 但我看到了真实的世界是什么样的 |
[00:46] | Your dad took your allowance? | 你爸拿走你的零用钱吗 |
[00:47] | Won it. Actually, he won the marker he gave me | 是赢走了 其实他还赢走了他给我的 |
[00:50] | that said he owed me the allowance. | 那个写着他欠我零用钱的书签 |
[00:51] | I don’t think we should use your father as an example here. | 我认为我们现在不该用你爸做例子的 |
[00:54] | – It’s not… – Oh. Brennan. | -这不是 -布纳恩 |
[00:57] | – Okay, I’m on my way. – Wait. Wait. Wait a second. | -好 我马上到 -等等 等一下 |
[00:58] | -What about the waffle I just made you? -Sorry. | -我刚给你做的华夫饼怎么办 -抱歉 |
[01:00] | A body’s on its way to the lab. | 一具尸体正在运往实验室的路上 |
[01:02] | More for you. I’ll call if it concerns you. | 你多吃点吧 有你的事我会打电话的 |
[01:04] | I got waffles flying all over the place here. | 华夫饼满天飞 |
[01:09] | That’s hot. That’s hot. | 烫死了 烫死了 |
[01:15] | The remains are in the pig troughs? | 遗骸在猪饲料槽里吗 |
[01:16] | Yes. I am setting up a filtration system | 是 我正在安装过滤系统 |
[01:20] | that will allow us to separate liquid in the pig slop | 可以让我们从泔水中把液体 |
[01:23] | from any human remains, | 和人体遗骸分离开 |
[01:25] | such as tissue, bones, organs… | 比如人体组织 骨头 器官等 |
[01:28] | But you’re not waiting. | 但你没在等 |
[01:30] | I was told the body was dumped on a pig farm in Virginia. | 我听说尸体被弃在弗吉尼亚的一个养猪场 |
[01:34] | Yeah. So the noise of the pigs feeding woke up the farmer, | 没错 猪吃食的声音惊醒了农场主 |
[01:37] | so he was able to stop them | 因此他能及时阻止它们 |
[01:39] | before they finished eating all the human remains. | 把所有的遗骸吃光光 |
[01:41] | I need an intern. Where’s Oliver Wells? | 我需要个实习生 奥利弗·威尔斯去哪了 |
[01:43] | Out of town on family business. | 出门了 家庭原因 |
[01:45] | Dr. Brennan, Dr. Hodgins, | 布纳恩博士 哈金斯博士 |
[01:46] | you remember Dr. Filmore? | 你们还记得菲尔莫博士吗 |
[01:47] | It’s our favorite Canadian forensic podiatrist. | 我们最喜欢的加拿大法医足病专家 |
[01:51] | Hello, Dr. Hodgins. | 你好 哈金斯博士 |
[01:52] | Dr. Brennan, it’s a pleasure | 布纳恩博士 |
[01:53] | to be working with you again. | 我很高兴能和你再次一起共事 |
[01:55] | I’m afraid there will be no pleasure, Dr. Filmore. | 我恐怕没什么高兴的 菲尔莫博士 |
[01:57] | His field is forensic podiatry. | 他的专业领域是法医足病学 |
[01:59] | Dr. Filmore is writing a report | 菲尔莫博士正在写一篇 |
[02:02] | at the request of the FBI and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police | 由联调局和加拿大皇家骑警共同要求的 |
[02:05] | on cooperation between the United States and Canada | 关于美加两国 |
[02:08] | in the field of forensic sciences. | 法医学领域合作的报告 |
[02:10] | It’s the first trans-border study in forensic cooperation | 这是我们两个伟大国家间第一次 |
[02:12] | between our two great nations. | 跨越国界的对于法医合作的研究 |
[02:13] | No. I can’t allow that. | 不 我不能允许 |
[02:15] | We’re in the middle of an investigation. | 我们正在调查中呢 |
[02:20] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[02:21] | Notes for my report. | 为我的报告记笔记 |
[02:23] | “Check American definition of ‘cooperation.'” | 查看合作一词的美国定义 |
[02:26] | Dr. Filmore will be your intern | 菲尔莫博士将会是你的实习生 |
[02:28] | so he can observe firsthand that | 所以他能第一时间发现 |
[02:30] | our definition of cooperation is the same | 我们对于合作的定义 |
[02:32] | as our neighbors to the north. | 和我们北边的友邻是相同的 |
[02:34] | By his own admission, | 他自己承认了 |
[02:35] | he’s familiar with only 25% of the bones in the human body. | 他只熟悉人体骨骼的25% |
[02:39] | Actually, I just completed my PhD in forensic anthropology, | 事实上 我刚念完了法医人类学的博士 |
[02:42] | so I am now fully qualified to work with you… | 所以我现在完全有资格和你一起工作 |
[02:45] | as a peer. | 作为同行 |
[02:50] | Then that settles it. | 那么这样就解决问题了 |
[02:51] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 现在 我先走了 |
[02:53] | Put on some gloves. | 戴上手套 |
[02:54] | We’re looking for human remains in these troughs. | 我们正在这些饲料槽里寻找人类遗骸 |
[02:57] | We might not be able to recover a complete skeleton because… | 我们可能不能找到一具完整的骨骼因为 |
[03:00] | Because pigs eat human bones. | 因为猪是吃人骨的 |
[03:02] | I grew up on a farm in Manitoba. | 我在曼尼托巴省的农场里长大 |
[03:12] | Angela… | 安琪拉 |
[03:14] | Oh, hey. I can’t do anything until I have a skull, | 我得先拿到头骨才能开始做事 |
[03:17] | so I thought I’d just create something alive. | 所以我想我就创作一些活物好了 |
[03:19] | Not why I’m here. | 这不是我来这里的原因 |
[03:21] | It’s, uh… | 我来是因为 |
[03:22] | Science Monthly just contacted me | 科学月刊刚联系了我 |
[03:24] | about their Outstanding Women of Science issue. | 是关于杰出科学女性的事 |
[03:27] | Oh. Brennan again? | 又是布纳恩吗 |
[03:30] | No. Me. | 不 是我 |
[03:33] | They want me this year. | 今年他们想把这个奖给我 |
[03:34] | Oh, my God! Cam, that’s fantastic! | 我的天哪 凯 太棒了 |
[03:38] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[03:39] | I should be happy, but I just feel uncomfortable. | 我应该高兴的 但我就是觉得不舒服 |
[03:44] | Brennan? | 布纳恩吗 |
[03:45] | Yeah. She can sometimes feel… | 没错 她有时会感到 |
[03:49] | I don’t know how to say it. | 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[03:51] | That all awards should go to her? | 所有的奖都应该是她的吗 |
[03:52] | And I don’t really care. | 而且我真的不关心这种东西 |
[03:55] | I could just tell the magazine no. | 我可以告诉杂志社我不要 |
[03:56] | Oh, no. Don’t be ridiculous. | 不 你别开玩笑了 |
[04:01] | and we’re all going to celebrate this, | 我们都会为此庆祝的 |
[04:03] | including Brennan. | 包括布纳恩 |
[04:05] | You have to enjoy this. | 你得好好享受 |
[04:07] | Smile. You deserve it. | 笑一个 这是你应得的 |
[04:15] | Aah. This will be easier. | 这样就容易一些了 |
[04:17] | So, the pump creates suction | 所以 抽气泵产生一股吸力 |
[04:18] | and delivers the contents of the troughs into this sluice box, | 将饲料槽里的东西传送到这个洗选槽里 |
[04:21] | which will separate liquid | 它会把液体和 |
[04:22] | from particulates greater than .03 millimeters. | 大于0.03毫米的小颗粒分离开 |
[04:25] | Quite the impressive contrivance, Dr. Hodgins. | 相当令人印象深刻的设计 哈金斯博士 |
[04:27] | Right? All right. Here we go. | 对吧 好 我们开始吧 |
[04:34] | It appears to be working. | 看上去这奏效了 |
[04:36] | You know, this death might just be an accident. | 你知道吗 这可能只是意外身亡 |
[04:38] | We had a farmhand who fell into the trough | 我们家曾经有个帮工因为喝多了 |
[04:41] | after drinking to excess. | 掉进了饲料槽里 |
[04:43] | The pigs must have thought he was delicious, | 那些猪一定觉得他是人间美味 |
[04:44] | because there was nothing left. | 因为他被吃得连渣都不剩 |
[04:45] | Well, considering this person was dismembered, | 考虑到这人已被肢解 |
[04:47] | I would rule out an accident. | 我会排斥意外死亡的可能性 |
[04:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:56] | Dark brown hair. Definitely human. | 深棕色头发 绝对是人类的 |
[05:00] | Well, the greater sciatic notch indicates a male. | 较大的坐骨切迹表明这是个男性 |
[05:02] | The auricular surface indicates an age range between 29 and 35. | 耳状面表明年龄在29到35岁之间 |
[05:07] | Huh. A central incisor. | 一个中门齿 |
[05:09] | Not in any way connected with the foot, of course. | 无论如何都和脚毫无关系 当然了 |
[05:12] | This spatula shape indicates the victim was Caucasian. | 铲形表明受害者是白种人 |
[05:15] | Told you it would work, huh? | 告诉过你这能行的吧 |
[05:21] | Well, it’s not the filter. | 这不是滤网的问题 |
[05:24] | – Can you hold that? – Yes. | -你能拿着这个吗 -好 |
[05:25] | It’s got to be the hose. | 应该是管子的问题 |
[05:28] | Hey. Good news. | 好消息 |
[05:30] | Cam got a call from Science Monthly. | 凯接到了《科学月刊》的电话 |
[05:33] | They announced this year’s Outstanding Women of Science award. | 他们宣布了本年度的杰出科学女性奖 |
[05:36] | Why did they call Cam? | 他们为什么要给凯打电话 |
[05:37] | Why didn’t they just call me directly? | 为什么不直接打给我 |
[05:40] | Because Cam is getting the award, sweetie. | 因为凯是今年的获奖者 亲爱的 |
[05:44] | – Wow! That’s great. – Yes, I’m very happy for her. | -太好了 -是的 我为她感到非常高兴 |
[05:48] | And you’re happy for her, too, Brennan. | 你也为她感到高兴吧 布纳恩 |
[05:50] | Very happy. | 非常高兴 |
[05:51] | Because she’s your friend. | 因为她是你的朋友 |
[05:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:55] | Just the-the descriptor is “Outstanding”. | 只是描述词是杰出 |
[05:58] | All right, we’re all good to go. | 好了 我们都准备好了 |
[06:01] | – You know, Science Monthly is an exceptional mag… -Oh! My. | -《科学月刊》是一份… -老天啊 |
[06:07] | Don’t move, Dr. Filmore. | 不要动 菲尔莫博士 |
[06:08] | You’re covered in evidence. | 你浑身都是证据 |
[06:10] | It’s no problem. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[06:12] | Just like being back on the farm. | 这就像回到农场了一样 |
[06:16] | Oh, here’s a piece… | 这里有一片… |
[06:17] | -Thank you. -…That’s important. | -谢谢 -这很重要 |
[07:00] | A foot! | 一只脚 |
[07:01] | A foot is not necessarily | 一只脚对于解决法医谜题来说 |
[07:03] | the solution to this forensic puzzle. | 算不上是多必要的线索 |
[07:05] | I see you haven’t lost your conviction | 看来你仍深信不疑 |
[07:07] | that you have all the answers. | 自己无所不知 |
[07:09] | Well, I am outstanding and without peer in my field. | 我很厉害 在我的领域无人能敌 |
[07:12] | I assume that is why your government wanted you to observe me. | 我想这就是为什么你的政府要你来观察我 |
[07:19] | What are you writing now? | 你在写什么 |
[07:20] | Oh, just an observation that Americans are hubristic, | 我只是观察到美国人都挺傲慢 |
[07:23] | and Canadians must deal with this challenge | 而加拿大人必须在未来的合作投资中 |
[07:25] | in future cooperative ventures. | 应对这一挑战 |
[07:27] | Facts are not hubris, Dr. Filmore. | 事实不是傲慢的 菲尔莫博士 |
[07:30] | The left side of the frontal bone, | 前额骨的左侧 |
[07:32] | including the supraorbital foramen, as well as the maxilla, | 包括眼眶孔 上颌骨 |
[07:35] | and the right zygomatic are all missing. | 以及右颧骨部位都没找到 |
[07:38] | Facial reconstruction would prove difficult for Angela. | 安吉拉的面部重构会很难做 |
[07:41] | It appears there’s a fracture on the occipital, | 枕骨部位显示出一处骨折 |
[07:43] | and avulsion fractures on the left mastoid process. | 左乳突部位也有多处撕脱骨折 |
[07:46] | Confirming that a hit and tear | 可以断定 枕骨到乳突处 |
[07:48] | from the occipital to the mastoid | 遭受了撞击和撕扯 |
[07:51] | as a possible cause of death. | 这是一种可能的死因 |
[07:52] | Hey. So, the hair sample carried traces | 毛发样本上沾有 |
[07:55] | of beeswax and hempseed oil. | 蜂蜡和大麻籽油的痕迹 |
[07:58] | Think our victim had dreadlocks. | 我想受害人留着发绺 |
[07:59] | Victim had blonde hair. | 受害人的头发是金色的 |
[08:01] | That dark brown hair could belong to the killer. | 那根深棕色的头发可能是凶手的 |
[08:04] | All right, well, Cam’s running a DNA on both samples, | 好吧 凯正在测这两个样本的DNA |
[08:06] | but I also found traces of chestnuts | 但我还在受害人的衣服上 |
[08:09] | imbedded on the victim’s clothing. | 发现了栗子的痕迹 |
[08:11] | You know, at our farm, when the pigs wouldn’t eat, | 在我们的农场里 如果猪不吃饲料 |
[08:14] | my father used to sweeten the slop with chestnuts. | 我爸爸就会掺入栗子使它变甜 |
[08:17] | So it’s possible the killer knew | 所以凶手可能知道 |
[08:19] | how to get the pigs to devour the victim. | 怎样让猪把受害人给吃了 |
[08:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:25] | Hey, Sweets, got the DNA results | 小甜甜 我拿到斜眼们从猪泔水里 |
[08:26] | from the hair the squints found in the pig slop. | 找到的那根头发的DNA结果了 |
[08:29] | Jarrick Henry. | 杰里克·亨利 |
[08:31] | – Who? – Jarrick Henry. | -谁 -杰里克·亨利 |
[08:34] | Oh, right. He’s the guy who fed his victim to pigs, right? | 对了 他就是用受害人喂猪的家伙是吧 |
[08:37] | – Nice fella. – Yeah, and with no body, | -小伙长得不错 -是啊 没有尸体 |
[08:38] | the lawyer got an acquittal. | 律师帮他无罪释放了 |
[08:40] | Didn’t think he’d pull that M.O. twice. | 没想到他会故伎重演 |
[08:42] | You mean feed another victim to pigs? | 你是说再拿一个受害人喂猪 |
[08:44] | He’s a high-risk repeat offender. | 他是个高危惯犯 |
[08:46] | He got away with it once. | 已经逃脱过一回了 |
[08:47] | Probably figured he could get away with it again. | 也许他想到了如何能够再次逃脱 |
[08:50] | You felt the honor from Science Monthly should go to you, eh? | 你觉得《科学月刊》的荣誉应该属于你对吧 |
[08:53] | It’s called “Outstanding Women of Science.” | 奖项是”杰出科学女性” |
[08:55] | I have the utmost respect for Dr. Saroyan. | 我对瑟罗博士有着高度的尊重 |
[08:58] | I can only surmise the editorial staff consists of laymen. | 我只能推测编委会是一群门外汉 |
[09:02] | You know, in Canada, we have a saying. | 在加拿大 我们有个说法 |
[09:06] | “Wait your turn. | “等待时机 |
[09:08] | an honor will eventually come to you.” | 那么它最终会降临于你的” |
[09:10] | That’s why I don’t live in Canada. | 这就是我为什么不住在加拿大 |
[09:13] | There are striations that indicate a reciprocating saw | 这里的条纹显示凶手使用了一把往复锯 |
[09:15] | was used to sever the head of the femur. | 来分离股骨的头部 |
[09:18] | And here, the same striations. | 而这里也有同样的条纹 |
[09:21] | There are false-start kerf marks on this radius. | 在这根桡骨上有第一次留下的锯痕 |
[09:24] | – The blade broke. – And here, | -刀片断了 -而这里 |
[09:27] | the striations from the new blade. | 条纹是新的锯刀产生的 |
[09:28] | So the killer used a reciprocating saw to cut up the body. | 所以凶手使用了往复锯来切割尸体 |
[09:32] | You know, that moment there | 刚才那一刻 |
[09:33] | where we were working together seamlessly | 我们俩一起进行高度和谐的 |
[09:34] | in true harmony and cooperation– it was… | 完美合作的时候 真是… |
[09:38] | almost Canadian. | 几乎就是加拿大式的 |
[09:41] | You should write that in your little book. | 你应该在你的小本子上写这样的事 |
[09:48] | We found the saw in your garage– | 我们发现了你车库里的锯子 |
[09:50] | the one you used to cut up the victim. | 也就是你用来切割受害人的那把 |
[09:52] | Ballistic fingerprinting for a saw blade? | 从一把锯刀上找到的弹道学指纹 |
[09:54] | – I don’t think so. – You also broke the blade | -我才不信呢 -你在切割的时候 |
[09:56] | when you were cutting him up, smart guy. | 还把刀片弄断了 聪明人 |
[09:58] | See, that does leave a fingerprint on the bone. | 所以 你确实在骨头上留下了指纹 |
[10:01] | Look, okay, I’m being set up, all right? | 好吧 听着 我是被人陷害的 |
[10:03] | Somebody tossed a dead guy over the wall into my backyard. | 有人把一具死尸从墙头扔进了我后院 |
[10:07] | I didn’t even know him. | 我根本就不认识这人 |
[10:08] | I’m confused. Why didn’t you call the cops | 那我不明白了 你看到尸体的时候 |
[10:10] | when this dead body showed up? | 为什么没有报警呢 |
[10:11] | Come on, man. If I reported him to the cops, | 拜托 要是我报警了 |
[10:14] | I’d be their number one suspect. | 就会成为头号嫌犯 |
[10:15] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[10:16] | Now you’re the number one suspect. | 你现在才是头号嫌犯 |
[10:18] | We have your DNA on the victim. | 我们在受害人身上发现了你的DNA |
[10:19] | We also got you for illegal disposal of human remains… | 还有证据证明你非法丢弃人类遗体 |
[10:22] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[10:23] | It’s the dreads, baby. | 你太害怕了 亲爱的 |
[10:24] | You’re shedding like a husky in the summer. | 你就像一只夏天的哈士奇一样掉毛 |
[10:26] | You got away with it last time. | 你上一次就逃脱了 |
[10:28] | You’re not getting away with it this time. | 这一次可别想再逃过制裁 |
[10:29] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[10:30] | You never mentioned the name of the dead guy. | 你还没说死的人是谁呢 |
[10:35] | And I’m thinking that’s ’cause you don’t know. | 我觉得那是因为你不知道 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:39] | I got that right. | 我说对了 |
[10:40] | Listen, all right, I didn’t kill him. | 听着 我没有杀他 |
[10:42] | All I did was feed his body to the pigs. | 我只不过是把他的尸体喂猪了 |
[10:45] | But I saw his face before those pigs ate it. | 但在猪把它吃掉之前 我看到了他的脸 |
[10:48] | I can get you a description. | 我可以给你描述他的长相 |
[10:54] | So… | 所以 |
[10:56] | you ready to deal, G-Man? | 你准备跟我谈条件了吧 长官 |
[11:03] | So, labs came back negative– | 实验室没有结果 |
[11:04] | there was no blood found in Jarrick’s trunk. | 在杰里克的行李厢里没有发现血迹 |
[11:06] | Well, he was meticulous. | 他是个谨小慎微的人 |
[11:07] | He was careful not to bleach the saw blades, | 他都能想到不去漂白锯刀 |
[11:09] | so he probably used plastic sheets, right? | 所以他说不定用了塑料纸包尸体呢 |
[11:10] | No. Guy– he’s got no motive. Forget him, okay? | 不 这人没有动机 还是忘了他吧 |
[11:13] | But Angela got an I.D. | 但安吉拉根据杰里克·亨利的描述 |
[11:15] | based on Jarrick Henry’s description. | 找到了死者的身份 |
[11:17] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[11:19] | – You know him? – That’s Albert Magnuson. | -你认识他 -那是阿尔伯特·马格努森 |
[11:21] | The chess guy? | 下象棋的那个 |
[11:22] | Anyone who knows chess knows Albert Magnuson. | 所有了解象棋的人都知道阿尔伯特·马格努森 |
[11:24] | I used to be a serious chess player, till college. | 我大学以前是个严肃的象棋手 |
[11:27] | Then I became a little obsessed, had to give it up. | 后来我有点太沉迷了 就只好放弃了 |
[11:29] | But Albert’s a genius, brilliant. | 但阿尔伯特是个天才 特别聪明 |
[11:32] | Turns out, Magnuson was bringing in some serious cash. | 我们发现马格努森获得了一大笔钱 |
[11:35] | Angela found out this information. | 安吉拉找到的这条信息 |
[11:36] | Check out the Web site here, huh? | 你看看这个网页 |
[11:38] | Your chess champion– | 你的象棋冠军 |
[11:39] | he was bringing in some serious merchandise. | 他引进了一批昂贵的货 |
[11:42] | And there’s some big companies thought | 而有一些大公司认为 |
[11:43] | they could cash in if chess | 如果象棋能进入奥运会 |
[11:44] | made it into the Olympics. | 他们就能把货换成现金 |
[11:46] | – They were buying the master. – Yeah. | -他们是在买通大师 -是的 |
[11:48] | But all the names and likeness of Albert Magnuson, | 但阿尔伯特·马格努森的所有冠名权和肖像权 |
[11:50] | all the merchandizing and the sponsorship– | 所有的交易和赞助 |
[11:52] | that just goes to Levitt Holdings. | 全都流向了莱维特控股 |
[11:55] | All right, so? | 所以呢 |
[11:56] | There’s only one chief officer | 而在莱维特控股只有一位 |
[11:58] | of Levitt Holdings– Suzanne Levitt. | 主执行官 苏珊娜·莱维特 |
[12:01] | Oh, and with Magnuson gone, | 既然马格努森死了 |
[12:02] | she gets to keep all of his money. | 她就能得到他所有的钱了 |
[12:04] | Right. | 没错 |
[12:05] | I’m bringing her in. | 我要把她带来审问一下 |
[12:12] | I can’t believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
[12:14] | Who would murder Albert? | 谁会谋杀阿尔伯特啊 |
[12:17] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to find out. | 我们也想知道 |
[12:19] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[12:20] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[12:22] | We had lunch, | 我们一起吃了顿午饭 |
[12:22] | then he went to the chess club, | 然后他去了象棋俱乐部 |
[12:23] | and I-I didn’t see him after that. | 之后我就再没见过他了 |
[12:26] | Your relationship with Albert | 你和阿尔伯特的关系 |
[12:27] | wasn’t just business though, was it? | 不只是工作搭档这么一般吧 |
[12:29] | He lived with me and my son Tim. | 我和我的儿子提姆和他住在一起 |
[12:32] | We were going to be married. | 我们都准备要结婚了 |
[12:34] | In going over his life, | 在调查他的生活的时候 |
[12:35] | we’ve red-flagged, uh, a couple of issues regarding his finances; | 我们发现他有遇到了一些金钱问题 |
[12:38] | you controlled all of the finances, right? All of it. | 他的所有财务都是你在掌管吧 |
[12:41] | All Albert wanted to do was play chess. | 阿尔伯特只关心下象棋 |
[12:44] | You’re saying it was out of concern for Albert | 你的意思是 你掌控阿尔伯特所有的金钱 |
[12:46] | that you controlled all of his money? | 他却完全不在乎 |
[12:48] | I didn’t kill Albert. | 阿尔伯特不是我杀的 |
[12:51] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[12:52] | And you made him all of his money. | 他的钱都是你帮他赚来的 |
[12:53] | Right. Magnuson chess boards, | 是啊 马格努森象棋棋盘 |
[12:55] | TV appearances, chess retreats… | 电视台的采访 象棋训练营 |
[12:57] | I had a background in marketing; | 我我有营销背景 |
[12:59] | why shouldn’t Albert capitalize on his talent? | 阿尔伯特为什么不该通过他的才能赚钱呢 |
[13:01] | And where were you two nights ago? | 两天前的晚上你在哪里 |
[13:03] | Home. Alone. | 我独自一人在家 |
[13:06] | And unless my cat can talk, | 除非我的猫会说话 |
[13:08] | I have no alibi. | 我没有不在场证明 |
[13:09] | But you should really be talking to Albert’s ex-wife. | 但是你们应该审问的是阿尔伯特的前妻 |
[13:12] | She hated him. | 她恨死他了 |
[13:13] | She burned down his apartment. | 她烧毁了他的公寓 |
[13:20] | So, Magnuson’s ex-wife Ingrid | 马格努森的前妻英格丽 |
[13:22] | is a member of the Dutch Reformed Church. | 是荷兰归正教会的成员 |
[13:25] | He wasn’t; that caused the couple to drift apart. | 他却没有此信仰 所以他们渐渐疏远了 |
[13:27] | Well, it’s a very strict religious sect. | 那是一个极其严谨的宗派 |
[13:29] | Right. Well, you know, she was here on a visitor’s visa. | 是吗 她是通过访问签证来到这里的 |
[13:32] | It expired and…it was never surrendered. | 签证过期了 但她还没有离开 |
[13:35] | She’s living under the radar; she’ll be hard to find. | 那她一定很低调 要找她肯定不容易 |
[13:37] | We’ll find her. We will find her. | 我们会找到她的 会找到她的 |
[13:41] | Booth, do you think I’m being small-minded about | 布斯 得奖的人是凯而不是我 |
[13:43] | Cam getting the award and not me? | 你觉得我表现得是不是有点小气 |
[13:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:48] | What? | 你说什么 |
[13:49] | You might want another answer, | 这或许不是你想听到的答案 |
[13:50] | but I can’t give that to you. | 但这是我能给你的答案 |
[13:52] | But I’m clearly the best scientist. | 但我显然是最优秀的科学家啊 |
[13:54] | And are you a worse scientist because Cam’s getting the award? | 凯得了奖你就不是最优秀的了吗 |
[13:57] | – Of course not. – See? | -当然不是 -那不就行了 |
[13:58] | Yeah. So you’re just being petty | 是啊 你会如此小气 |
[13:59] | because you want to win. | 是因为你想赢 |
[14:01] | I thought you would take my side. | 我以为你会站在我这边 |
[14:03] | I am on your side, okay? | 我是站在你那边 |
[14:04] | I’m on your better side. | 我站在你更好的一边 |
[14:08] | Much better side. Oh, hey. | 更好更好的一边 |
[14:09] | – Hey, guys. – Yeah. | -你们好啊 -好 |
[14:10] | So, I called the Mayfair Chess Club | 我给梅菲尔国际象棋俱乐部打了通电话 |
[14:12] | where Magnuson was last seen. | 据说那是人们见到马格努森的最后一面 |
[14:14] | I know some people there from my chess days. | 我过去下象棋的时候认识了那里的一些人 |
[14:16] | Apparently, Magnuson had a lot of enemies in the chess club. | 据说马格努森在俱乐部树了很多仇敌 |
[14:19] | You think that the killer could be a chess player? | 你觉得凶手或许是某位象棋手吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah, I think it’s very possible. | 对 很有这种可能 |
[14:23] | The killer did use Jarrick to dispose of the body, | 凶手利用了杰里克来处理尸体 |
[14:25] | basically sacrificing him like a chess piece, right? | 像象棋里的弃子一样把他牺牲了 是吧 |
[14:28] | There’s a strong connection between chess and the logic | 象棋与计划和实行谋杀所需要的 |
[14:30] | and forethought needed to plan and execute a murder. | 逻辑性和深谋远虑有直接的关系 |
[14:33] | Look, I’ll tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[14:33] | why don’t you go to the chess club | 你去调查象棋俱乐部 |
[14:35] | see what you can dig up. | 看看有没有什么发现 |
[14:36] | So you’re saying that I’m the lead on the case? | 你的意思是让我领导这个案子吗 |
[14:38] | No. You’re the…chess nerd on the case. | 不是 你是这个案件中的象棋呆子 |
[14:41] | Lead chess nerd — good enough for me. | 象棋呆子领导 这样也行 |
[14:53] | Guess I shouldn’t be surprised to see you here. | 你来这里我不应该感到惊讶的 |
[14:56] | Dr. Sweets, this is my son Tim. | 斯维斯医生 这是我儿子提姆 |
[14:59] | Y-You’re investigating Albert’s murder, aren’t you? | 你在调查阿尔伯特的谋杀案 是吧 |
[15:01] | Do me a favor, keep it on the down low. | 请帮我一个忙 别跟别人提起这事 |
[15:04] | – Sure. – I have to go, Tim. | -好的 -我得走了 提姆 |
[15:06] | Call me when you’re done? | 完事打电话 |
[15:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:15] | You don’t drive? | 你不会开车吗 |
[15:16] | Uh, Mom’s been trying to spend more time with me. | 最近妈妈想多找机会和我相处 |
[15:18] | Especially since…you know. | 特别是…那之后 |
[15:21] | Were you and Albert close? | 你和阿尔伯特关系很亲吗 |
[15:23] | My mom met Albert through me. | 妈妈和阿尔伯特是通过我认识的 |
[15:24] | He was kind of my mentor here. | 他是我在这里的导师 |
[15:27] | Like-like a second father to me. | 在我心里就像父亲一样 |
[15:29] | Right. | 是吗 |
[15:30] | Sweets! | 斯维斯 |
[15:31] | Hey, Romanov, good to see you. | 罗曼诺夫 见到你真高兴 |
[15:34] | You have been conspicuously absent for the past decade. | 近十年来都没见你露过面啊 |
[15:37] | – Whoa, Sweets! – Hey, guys. | -斯维斯 -大家好啊 |
[15:42] | These-these guys know you? | 他们都认识你 |
[15:43] | Ten years ago, Sweets was one of | 十年前 斯维斯是本国 |
[15:45] | the youngest chess masters in the federation. | 最年轻的象棋大师 |
[15:48] | Brilliant. | 非常厉害 |
[15:49] | Yeah, I’m probably very rusty at this point. | 现在的我一定不如当年了 |
[15:51] | Ah, I think not. | 我不真么认为 |
[15:53] | Remember the old Russian saying: | 俄罗斯有这样一句谚语 |
[15:55] | “You cannot drink your glass away.” | “水喝完了 杯子还在” |
[15:57] | I look forward to sitting opposite you again, Sweets. | 很期待再次坐在你的对面 斯维斯 |
[16:00] | You want to show me around? | 能带我四处看看吗 |
[16:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:18] | You are good. | 你真的很厉害 |
[16:19] | Yeah, good and rusty. | 没以前厉害啦 |
[16:21] | I’d like to be as rusty as you are. | 我能有你现在的水平就不错了 |
[16:23] | Sorry about Magnuson, son. | 孩子 马格努森的事我很抱歉 |
[16:25] | I hope he didn’t misinterpret me the last time we spoke. | 希望他没有误解我最后一次对他说的话 |
[16:28] | No, sir, | 他没有 先生 |
[16:29] | it was very clear how you felt. | 你的心情我们清楚领会了 |
[16:31] | Seems like a lot of people here | 貌似这里的很多人 |
[16:32] | had an issue with Mr. Magnuson. | 都和马格努森先生有过节 |
[16:34] | Sweets, right? | 你叫斯维斯对吧 |
[16:36] | Dimitri told me about you. | 迪米特里跟我提起过你 |
[16:39] | Magnuson was a good player. | 马格努森是个很棒的棋手 |
[16:41] | Great, even. | 可说是极其优秀 |
[16:43] | But? | 但是呢 |
[16:43] | But nothing. | 没什么但是 |
[16:44] | Mr. Wakefield used to be my teacher. | 韦克菲尔德先生曾是我的老师 |
[16:46] | And then you started studying with Albert. | 然后你开始跟着阿尔伯特学习 |
[16:48] | Before you jump to ugly conclusions, | 在你开始胡乱猜想之前 让我澄清一下 |
[16:50] | I never liked Albert, true, | 是的 我确实一直不喜欢阿尔伯特 |
[16:53] | but I was with Tim when it happened. | 但是事情发生的时候我和提姆在一起 |
[16:55] | At the deli. | 就在熟食店 |
[16:56] | I wasn’t accusing you of anything. | 我没有指控你的意思 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry for your loss, Tim. | 请节哀顺变 提姆 |
[17:02] | If you need my help again, just let me know. | 什么时候你再次需要我的帮助 尽管提 |
[17:14] | Magnuson was last seen headed here. | 最后有人见到马格努森时 他在往这边走 |
[17:16] | His parking spot’s somewhere over there. | 他的停车位就在那边 |
[17:17] | Where, the dark? | 在哪 黑暗中吗 |
[17:22] | Lights are broken. | 灯坏了 |
[17:24] | Any suspects at the chess club? | 俱乐部那有任何可疑的人吗 |
[17:25] | Well, you know, like a lot of brilliant people, | 很多非常聪明的人 |
[17:28] | Magnuson had a huge ego, left little room for others. | 马格努森非常傲慢 惹恼了不少人 |
[17:31] | Ah. So no one was, uh, mourning his loss. | 这么说 没人为他的死感到悲痛 |
[17:35] | Oh…look at that. | 快看啊 |
[17:37] | Broken glass. | 碎玻璃 |
[17:43] | Light’s broken. | 灯坏了 |
[17:45] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[17:47] | Broken lights all over the place. | 到处都是破了的灯 |
[17:48] | A good place for an ambush. | 真是个埋伏的好地方 |
[17:51] | Lot of water on the ground here; must be a busted pipe. | 这边地上流着一滩水 一定是水管爆了 |
[17:54] | Yep, there it is. | 找到了 |
[17:55] | Security camera– hopefully it’s infrared. | 监控摄像机 希望是红外线的 |
[17:58] | Could be our lucky day. | 今天有可能是我们的幸运日 |
[17:58] | Get some footage off it. | 从那儿上面找到录像 |
[18:01] | Found his parking spot. | 找到他的停车位了 |
[18:04] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[18:07] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[18:08] | This is where Magnuson was killed. | 马格努森就在这里被杀害的 |
[18:19] | I’ve got more blood over here. | 我在这儿发现了更多的血迹 |
[18:21] | Impact hit? | 撞击所导致的吗 |
[18:22] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[18:24] | Spatter pattern looks like someone | 血溅形态看起来是有人 |
[18:26] | may have smashed the victim’s head against the wall. | 拿死者的头部猛烈撞击了墙壁 |
[18:30] | This may match the skull fractures | 这或许会和我们在枕骨 |
[18:32] | we found on the occipital. | 发现的颅骨骨折相符合 |
[18:33] | Looks like water evaporated, leaving rock salt. | 看起来是水蒸发掉了 留下了岩盐 |
[18:35] | – Excuse me, sir. – Yeah? | -打扰一下 先生 -怎么了 |
[18:37] | I’m wondering how long | 我想知道你们还要 |
[18:38] | you’re gonna be tying up our parking garage? | 占用我们的停车场多久 |
[18:40] | As long as it takes, I’m afraid. | 恐怕需要多久就占用多久 |
[18:41] | Some of our members had to park in the street, | 我们一些成员都不得不在街上停车 |
[18:43] | and my car is blocked in over there. | 而且我的车也被堵在那里了 |
[18:44] | Yeah, murder’s such an inconvenience, right? | 是啊 谋杀可真令人不方便 对吧 |
[18:55] | The hard drive from the surveillance camera is totally fried. | 监控摄像头里的硬盘完全被废掉了 |
[18:58] | Our killer was pretty thorough. | 看来我们的杀手十分严谨周密 |
[19:00] | I did manage to get the time that it was fried though. | 但我设法得到了它被废掉的时间 |
[19:03] | 2:30 A.M. On the night that Magnuson was murdered. | 凌晨两点半 马格努森被谋杀的那个晚上 |
[19:06] | That syncs up with Jarrick Henry’s story. | 这倒和贾力克·亨利的说法一致 |
[19:08] | He said the body was dumped at his place at 3:30 A.M. | 他说尸体在凌晨三点半被弃在他家 |
[19:13] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我这就告诉布斯 |
[19:16] | I… called… Science Monthly. | 我打给《科学月刊》了 |
[19:19] | Oh. You didn’t turn them down, did you? | 你没有拒绝他们 对吧 |
[19:22] | Not exactly. But I did tell them | 不算是 但我告诉他们 |
[19:25] | that if they didn’t honor you and Dr. Brennan as well, | 如果他们不同时这个荣誉给你和布纳恩博士 |
[19:28] | that I couldn’t accept the award. | 我就不接受这个奖 |
[19:34] | Oh, my gosh, you’re so sweet. | 我的天哪 你太贴心了 |
[19:38] | Hey, we’re nothing without each other, Angela– | 我们三人成就彼此 安琪拉 |
[19:39] | – That’s a fact. – You’re amazing. | -这是个事实 -你太不可思议了 |
[19:42] | Wait till I tell Brennan. | 等着我告诉布纳恩 |
[19:44] | I’d like to tell her myself– if this all works out. | 我想亲自告诉她 如果事情办成了的话 |
[20:07] | Mate. | 将军 |
[20:08] | Bravo. | 精彩 |
[20:10] | You have not lost your edge, Mr. Sweets. | 你还是实力不减啊 斯维斯先生 |
[20:12] | – Thank you, Dimitri. – It’s my pleasure. | -谢谢 迪米特里 -是我的荣幸 |
[20:17] | Bishop’s pair checkmate– that is so cool. | 双象将死 很酷的一招 |
[20:19] | Yeah, I saw Kasparov do that. | 是啊 我看卡斯帕罗夫这样下过 |
[20:21] | Study the greats– that’s what Magnuson taught me. | 向伟人学习 马格努森是这么教给我的 |
[20:24] | Well played. | 下得好 |
[20:26] | Well played. | 下得好 |
[20:27] | He’s a master. | 他是一位大师 |
[20:28] | Uh, this is An Ni. | 这是安·倪 |
[20:30] | It’s nice to meet you, Annie. | 很高兴认识我 安妮 |
[20:31] | Not Annie. An Ni. | 不是安妮 是安·倪 |
[20:33] | An, first name; Ni, last. | 安是名 倪是姓 |
[20:36] | You guys’ll have to excuse me. | 请原谅我要先走了 |
[20:37] | I have a game starting. | 我还有一盘棋要下 |
[20:39] | Is that you up there, Annie– | 这上面是你吗 安妮 |
[20:41] | uh, An… An… | 安 安 |
[20:42] | – Ni. – Ni. | -倪 -倪 |
[20:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:45] | I had a good year. | 我今年战绩辉煌 |
[20:47] | They let me hold the plaque. | 他们让我拿的纪念碑 |
[20:49] | When was the picture taken? | 这张照片是什么时候照的 |
[20:50] | A month or so ago, | 一个月或是更早以前 |
[20:52] | I think– I’m not very good with time. | 我觉得 我的时间观念不太强 |
[20:55] | What happened to Magnuson’s hand there? | 马格努森的手是怎么了 |
[20:57] | Olin. | 奥林 |
[20:58] | Tiffin Olin. | 蒂芬·奥林 |
[20:59] | He broke it with a clock timer. | 他用时钟计时器把马格努森的手打折了 |
[21:02] | Is Olin in the photo? | 奥林在这张照片里吗 |
[21:03] | No. He got kicked out of the club for that. | 没有 他被俱乐部开除了 |
[21:08] | That’s him. | 这就是他 |
[21:12] | When did you last see Olin? | 你最后一次见奥林是什么时候 |
[21:14] | You ask so many questions, curious guy. | 你问了好多问题 好奇男生 |
[21:18] | Weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[21:19] | Olin plays in the park now. | 奥林现在在公园下棋了 |
[21:43] | Tiffin Olin. | 蒂芬·奥林 |
[21:45] | FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 联邦调查局 |
[21:46] | Need to ask you a few questions | 需要问你几个 |
[21:47] | – about Albert Magnuson. – I’m playing. | -关于艾伯特·马格努森的问题 -我在下棋呢 |
[21:49] | When I finish these games. | 等我把这几局下完 |
[21:50] | Take a break. | 歇歇吧 |
[21:52] | Albert Magnuson was murdered. | 艾伯特·马格努森被谋杀了 |
[21:55] | We know you broke his hand in the past. | 我们知道你过去把他手给打折了 |
[21:57] | Why’d you break his hand? | 你为什么要把他的手打折 |
[21:58] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[22:00] | Oh, no. Whoa, easy, easy! | 别动 悠着点 悠着点 |
[22:01] | Hold it right there. | 待在那儿别动 |
[22:03] | Nice and slow. | 稳稳的 慢慢来 |
[22:05] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做什么蠢事情 |
[22:07] | On the table. | 放到桌子上 |
[22:11] | Easy. | 悠着点 |
[22:12] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[22:14] | A sandwich? | 一个三明治 |
[22:15] | When I get stressed, I eat. | 当我感到压力时 我吃东西 |
[22:16] | You’re accusing me of killing Albert, | 你在指控我杀了艾伯特 |
[22:18] | so I’m stressed, I want to eat. | 所以我很有压力 我想吃东西 |
[22:20] | Okay, listen, you can eat after we talk. | 好吧 你可以在我们谈完了再吃 |
[22:22] | Magnuson was crazy. | 马格努森疯了 |
[22:23] | He told everybody that my cell phone gave off vibrations | 他告诉所有人我之所以赢是因为 |
[22:27] | in Morse code a-and that’s how I was winning. | 我的手机用摩斯密码的方式发出振动 |
[22:30] | Well, was it? | 是这样吗 |
[22:31] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:33] | He just wanted me out of the tournament | 他只是想让我在锦标赛中出局 |
[22:35] | because I was his only serious competition. | 因为我是他唯一和他旗鼓相当的竞争对手 |
[22:38] | Where were you three nights ago? | 你三天前的晚上在哪里 |
[22:41] | It’s embarrassing. | 太难以启齿了 |
[22:42] | More embarrassing than sitting in an FBI holding cell? | 比坐在联邦调查局的拘留室里更难以启齿吗 |
[22:46] | I’m lonely. | 我很孤独 |
[22:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:49] | I got arrested for propositioning | 我招妓被捕了 |
[22:51] | a prostitute who turned out to be a cop. | 因为她是来做卧底的警察 |
[22:54] | I spent the night in jail. | 我一晚上都在监狱里 |
[22:55] | I-I’m sure you can verify that. | 我很确定你是可以核实的 |
[22:57] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[22:58] | I found Magnuson’s ex-wife Ingrid through her church. | 我通过她的教堂找到了马格努森的前妻 |
[23:02] | She’s in McLean, Virginia, | 她住在美国弗吉尼亚州的麦克莱恩市 |
[23:05] | working as a nanny for a church family | 在一个教会家庭里当保姆 |
[23:07] | under her maiden name… | 用的是她未婚时的名字 |
[23:09] | Ingrid Vanderlube. | 英格里德· 范德鲁普 |
[23:11] | C-Can I have my sandwich now? | 我能吃我的三明治了吗 |
[23:13] | Yeah, you can have your sandwich. | 你可以吃三明治了 |
[23:14] | Okay, I’ll go bring her in. | 好吧 我把她带回去问话 |
[23:26] | I thought my life with Albert was good. | 我以为我和艾伯特的生活很圆满 |
[23:29] | But getting those pictures in the mail… | 但是从邮件里收到这些照片 |
[23:32] | was a real wekroep. | 真的为我敲响了警钟[荷兰语] |
[23:34] | I’m sor… A real what? | 对不起 真的什么 |
[23:35] | Wake-up call. | 敲响了警钟 |
[23:37] | It’s Dutch. | 这是荷兰语 |
[23:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | What was going on in those photos was unnatural. | 这些照片里的事情是有悖常理的 |
[23:48] | Evil. | 邪恶的 |
[23:50] | And this is Albert and… | 这是艾伯特和 |
[23:51] | the hellhag. | 母夜叉 |
[23:54] | Suzanne Levitt. | 苏珊娜·莱维特 |
[23:55] | She sent them. | 她把这些照片寄给我 |
[23:57] | The hellhag. | 那个母夜叉 |
[23:58] | Right, you saw these photos, and, uh, | 你看见这些照片 |
[24:00] | you got upset and you… burned down his place. | 你很难过 然后你把他家给烧毁了 |
[24:04] | Albert betrayed me. | 艾伯特背叛了我 |
[24:06] | He became an unholy apostate. | 他变成了一个罪恶的叛教者 |
[24:09] | A phallacist. | 一个变态 |
[24:11] | Right, that sounds dirty. | 听着确实很肮脏 |
[24:13] | His apartment needed to be cleansed by fire. | 他的公寓必须用火来净化 |
[24:16] | Right. | 是啊 |
[24:17] | So you got off the grid. | 所以你就躲起来了 |
[24:19] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:21] | Earthly laws shouldn’t apply in that situation. | 尘世法律不应该用在这种情形下 |
[24:23] | All right, well, you live on Earth, Ingrid, | 好吧 但你住在这世上 英格里德 |
[24:25] | and those laws do apply to you, so… | 那些法律确实可以用在你身上 |
[24:27] | Where were you three nights ago? | 三天前的晚上你在哪 |
[24:29] | At the house where I work. | 在我工作的房子里 |
[24:30] | The family was out, but I was there. | 那家人出去了 但我就在那 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:35] | Please, d-don’t tell them about this. | 拜托了 不要告诉他们这些 |
[24:37] | I need that job. | 我需要那份工作 |
[24:39] | Well, I wouldn’t get your hopes up. | 我不想给你太大希望 |
[24:41] | I mean, um, your visa’s expired and you burn down apartments. | 你的签证过期了 还烧了公寓 |
[24:52] | DNA confirmed that the burned flesh | DNA证实在猪排泄物里找到的 |
[24:54] | found in the pig slop was from the victim. | 烧焦的皮肤属于受害者 |
[24:57] | And take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[25:02] | There are microblisters in the stratified squamous epithelium | 在复层鳞状上皮里和外部的角质层上 |
[25:06] | and the external horny layer. | 都有微水疱 |
[25:07] | And enlarged vacuoles within the epidermal cells. | 还有表皮细胞里的大液泡 |
[25:10] | The cells are flattened. | 细胞被压平了 |
[25:12] | What part of the body was this tissue taken from? | 这块组织是从受害者身上哪部分提取的 |
[25:14] | The feet. | 脚部 |
[25:18] | Ah. Now, see, | 看这里 |
[25:19] | these phalanges may show signs | 这些趾骨能说明 |
[25:21] | of avulsion fractures due to subluxation. | 撕脱性骨折是由半脱位引起的 |
[25:23] | You’re right, but it’s not subluxation. | 没错 但那不是半脱位 |
[25:26] | There’s a complete separation there. | 这已经完全脱位了 |
[25:29] | I think I know what happened! | 我想我知道究竟发生什么了 |
[25:31] | This is wonderful to see. | 真是精彩的一幕 |
[25:33] | Note the capsular ligaments | 注意囊韧带 |
[25:35] | and coracoacromial ligaments show signs of stretching | 和喙肩韧带显示了拉伸 |
[25:38] | and abnormal position. | 和位置异常的现象 |
[25:39] | If you add these findings to the stress fractures | 如果把这些发现和应力性骨折 |
[25:42] | – and numerous avulsion fractures… – We will find that | -及许多撕脱骨折联系起来 -我们能弄明白 |
[25:45] | the answer to how our victim was killed came from the feet. | 受害者是怎样从脚部被谋杀 |
[25:51] | The feet. | 脚部 |
[25:54] | My, my, my. | 哎呀呀 |
[25:56] | I’m surprised to see such a patriotic Canadian gloating, | 很吃惊看到一个爱国的加拿大人洋洋得意 |
[25:59] | Dr. Filmore. | 菲尔莫博士 |
[26:01] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的没错 |
[26:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:08] | A negative note about a Canadian, Dr. Filmore? | 是加拿大人该注意的地方吗 菲尔莫博士 |
[26:11] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[26:12] | A report without negative comments about a Canadian | 一篇对加拿大人没有消极评论的报告 |
[26:14] | would be unacceptable in Canada. | 在加拿大是不被接受的 |
[26:22] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:24] | What’s going on in here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[26:26] | Well, let’s see if you’re as good | 我们来看看你是否 |
[26:28] | as you want us all to think you are, Sweets. | 像你所表现的那么优秀 斯维斯 |
[26:30] | There were actually people who… | 那有很多人在 |
[26:32] | I have seniority. | 我更有资质 |
[26:33] | You take white. | 你用白棋 |
[26:35] | I won’t need the advantage. | 我不需要有利局势 |
[26:37] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[26:55] | Mate. | 将军 |
[27:04] | What’s his problem? | 那人是怎么回事 |
[27:05] | How’s it going? | 你好 |
[27:17] | Mate. | 将军 |
[27:23] | Mate. | 将军 |
[27:36] | Big mistake. | 你犯大错了 |
[27:38] | Check. | 将军 |
[27:40] | Mate, Annie. | 将军 安妮 |
[27:42] | An Ni. | 是安·倪 |
[27:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:44] | I will study this game and beat you next time. | 我会研究这盘棋下次再赢你 |
[27:47] | Patterns. Patterns. | 模式 模式 |
[27:51] | Do you know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[27:53] | Patterns. | 模式 |
[28:01] | Guess it’s my turn. | 看来轮到我了 |
[28:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:34] | You know my game play. | 你知道我的策略 |
[28:35] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在观察你 |
[28:37] | And I looked up your old games on the federation database, | 我还在联邦数据库查了你以前的比赛 |
[28:39] | just like Albert taught me. | 就像艾伯特教我的 |
[28:51] | Hey, Hodgins found clamp marks | 哈金斯在凶手连接电线 |
[28:53] | in the 480-volt main in the parking garage | 并自己制造电路的 |
[28:55] | where the killer tied into the panel | 室内停车场里的480伏干线上 |
[28:57] | and created his own circuit. | 找到了夹痕 |
[28:58] | Because of Dr. Filmore, | 因为菲尔莫博士 |
[29:00] | we know the killer planned to electrocute Magnuson | 我们知道了凶手打算在马格努森 |
[29:02] | as he got into his car. | 进入自己车里时电死他 |
[29:04] | No accolades, please, they embarrass me. | 不要表扬我 这是不足挂齿的小事 |
[29:05] | That was merely a statement of fact. | 我只是在声明事实 |
[29:08] | Hmm. So, uh, how did the killer | 那么 凶手是怎样 |
[29:10] | connect the circuit to the victim? | 让受害者触电的呢 |
[29:12] | According to Hodgins, the killer | 按哈金斯说的 |
[29:13] | poured water and rock salt onto the garage floor. | 凶手在停车场的地面上倒了水和矿盐 |
[29:17] | Creating an extremely conductive electrical environment. | 制造了一个非常易导电的环境 |
[29:20] | Uh, this should be | 这个应该可以 |
[29:21] | an accurate reconstruction of the murder. | 准确重建了谋杀经过 |
[29:24] | As Magnuson returned to his car, | 当马格努森回到自己的车里时 |
[29:27] | the killer placed the live end | 凶手把电路的活跃端 |
[29:29] | of the circuit into the water and fried him. | 放进水里并电了他 |
[29:34] | And the shock was so traumatic, it literally blew | 而电击是非常严重的 |
[29:36] | – the victim’s toes off. – And created stress | -并烧掉了死者脚趾 -同时制造了 |
[29:38] | and avulsion fractures throughout the body. | 压力导致撕脱性骨折 |
[29:40] | And launched him into the wall | 还把他弹到墙上 |
[29:42] | where we found the bloodstains. | 也就是在我们找到血迹的地方 |
[29:44] | Breaking bones of his left hand when it hit first. | 当他摔到墙上时左手骨折了 |
[29:48] | The surge of power fried the surveillance camera hard drive. | 激增的电流把监控录像的硬盘烧毁了 |
[29:51] | And blew out the jelly jar lights. | 并爆开了玻璃灯泡 |
[29:53] | The only problem is that none of our suspects | 问题是在所有嫌疑人里 |
[29:56] | could have been there when this happened. | 没有一个能有作案时间的 |
[29:58] | Except the woman he was going to marry. | 除了要与他结婚的那个女人 |
[30:09] | Well, you-you had me there. | 你刚才明明要赢了 |
[30:11] | Why didn’t you sacrifice your queen? | 你为什么不舍弃你的女王 |
[30:14] | I didn’t see it. | 我没看见 |
[30:17] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 我根本就不相信你说的 |
[30:19] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[30:22] | Make your move. | 你接着走 |
[30:37] | You want to take a nap? | 你想打个盹吗 |
[30:39] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[31:16] | You’re playing way above your rating. | 你的水平已经远超出你的等级了 |
[31:17] | Magnuson wasn’t your mentor. | 马格努森不是你的导师 |
[31:21] | He thought he was. | 他自以为他是 |
[31:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:37] | Checkmate. | 将死 |
[31:43] | Wow, nice. | 太漂亮了 |
[31:44] | He did it. | 他赢了 |
[31:45] | Tim Levitt, | 提姆·莱维特 |
[31:46] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Albert Magnuson. | 你因谋杀艾伯特·马格努森而被捕 |
[31:56] | You arrested this kid | 你逮捕了这个孩子 |
[31:56] | ’cause he beat you at chess? | 就因为他下棋赢了你 |
[31:57] | Listen, he could’ve won much earlier in the game, | 他本可以早就赢了我 |
[31:59] | but he refused to sacrifice his queen. | 但是他拒绝牺牲他的女王 |
[32:01] | His queen? Okay, do you know how crazy you sound right now? | 他的女王 你知道你听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[32:03] | It’s symbolic of Tim not wanting to sacrifice his mother. | 这是提姆不愿牺牲他母亲的象征 |
[32:06] | The two of them are too close. | 他们两个太亲近了 |
[32:07] | Plus, he didn’t yawn when I did. | 另外 我打哈欠的时候他无动于衷 |
[32:08] | That’s not gonna hold up in court. | 这些在法庭上的无法立足的 |
[32:09] | It’s a test for sociopaths. A normal person, | 这是一个对反社会分子的测试 |
[32:12] | when they see someone yawn, they yawn. | 正常的人看见别人打哈欠也会跟着一起打 |
[32:14] | Sociopaths don’t ’cause they don’t have empathy. | 反社会分子不会是因为他们没有这种共鸣 |
[32:16] | The kid has an alibi. He was at a deli, but his mother… | 他当时在熟食店有不在场证明 他母亲 |
[32:18] | The mother was going to marry Magnuson. | 他母亲要嫁给马格努森了 |
[32:19] | To Tim, he was being replaced. | 对提姆来说他要被别人代替了 |
[32:21] | He’s guilty, Booth. | 他是有罪的 布斯 |
[32:23] | He’s guilty, I know it. | 他是有罪的 我相信这点 |
[32:30] | Fine. Let me go talk to him. | 好 我去同他谈谈 |
[32:31] | – No, no, no, let me. – No. | -不不 让我来 -不行 |
[32:32] | We got him for six hours before we have | 放他走之前 我们 |
[32:34] | to release him, let me at him. | 还有六个小时 让我来对付他 |
[32:35] | No. You’re a shrink, | 不 你只是个心理医生 |
[32:36] | I’m a trained interrogator. | 我才是受过训练的审讯官 |
[32:37] | But this isn’t a normal interrogation, is it? | 但这不是一般的审问 是吧 |
[32:40] | To Tim, this is chess. | 对提姆来说 就跟下棋一样 |
[32:42] | And every move he’s made so far | 目前为止他走的每一步 |
[32:43] | has been a brilliant and careful calculation. | 都很绝妙 并且经过仔细的计算 |
[32:49] | Okay, one shot. That’s it. | 好 给你次机会 就这样 |
[32:51] | If I see you going south with this, | 要是不管用 |
[32:53] | or you’re screwing it up, I’m gonna pull you from the room. | 或者你搞砸了 我就去把你拉出来 |
[32:55] | Great. | 好 |
[32:58] | It’s been two hours. | 两个小时了 |
[33:00] | Why are you keeping me here? | 你干嘛把我关在这儿 |
[33:01] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没做错什么事 |
[33:03] | Sit down, Tim. | 坐吧 提姆 |
[33:05] | Let me tell you what we know so far. | 我给你讲讲目前为止我们掌握的情况 |
[33:08] | Is that the killer? He’s so young. | 那个人就是凶手吗 他好年轻 |
[33:10] | Yeah, and very smart. | 嗯 还很聪明 |
[33:12] | You dumped the body at Jarrick’s house | 你把尸体扔到贾力克的房前 |
[33:14] | because you knew he’d get rid of it for you. | 因为你知道他会帮你处理掉 |
[33:16] | You introduced me to An Ni ’cause you knew | 你把我介绍给安·倪因为你知道 |
[33:18] | she’d lead us to Tiffin Olin. | 她会把我们引导到蒂芬·奥林那边 |
[33:20] | You’ve been playing us all | 从一开始你就在 |
[33:22] | from the beginning, like we’re your chess pieces. | 耍我们 就像我们是你的棋子 |
[33:24] | Dr. Sweets, I didn’t do anything like this. | 斯维斯医生 这些我都没做过 |
[33:27] | – Let me tell you what I think. – See, that’s good. | -我来告诉你我的想法 -做得很好 |
[33:29] | He’s staying in control, | 他在掌控局面 |
[33:30] | not letting him say that he’s innocent. | 不让他有机会说自己是清白的 |
[33:31] | Take his coat off; it says that, | 脱掉外套 也是在 |
[33:33] | you know what, he ain’t going anywhere. | 告诉他 他哪儿都不会去 |
[33:36] | Dr. Sweets, | 斯维斯医生 |
[33:37] | I loved Albert. I would never do any… | 我爱艾伯特 我不会做任何 |
[33:38] | You didn’t love Albert. | 你不爱艾伯特 |
[33:40] | Nobody did. | 没人爱他 |
[33:42] | Even your mom said that he was volatile | 连你妈妈都说他情绪反复无常 |
[33:44] | and had a temper. | 脾气坏 |
[33:46] | People would say | 人们会说 |
[33:47] | that you did the world a favor by taking him out. | 你除掉他是做了一件好事 |
[33:50] | What Sweets is saying is absurd. | 斯维斯说的话太荒谬了 |
[33:51] | It’s called developing themes. | 这叫发散思维 |
[33:53] | He’s giving him alternative versions | 他把犯罪行为换种说法 |
[33:54] | of the crime so he might admit to it. | 以引诱他供认罪行 |
[33:56] | But it’s not working. | 没用啊 |
[33:57] | Well, of course it’s not. | 当然没用 |
[33:58] | I mean, if he was guilty, he’d be leaning back. | 如果他有罪 他身体会往后倾 |
[34:01] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[34:01] | Because kinesiology suggests that he’d maintain | 运动机能学说明他会与 |
[34:04] | as much distance from his accuser as possible. | 控方保持一定距离 |
[34:07] | Fascinating. | 很有道理 |
[34:08] | So, I managed to retrieve a partial image | 我设法恢复了 |
[34:10] | from the surveillance camera hard drive. | 监控录像硬盘中的部分视频图像 |
[34:12] | Now, this is the moment when Magnuson was electrocuted. | 这就是马格努森被电死的时候 |
[34:16] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[34:18] | On the left is Magnuson, and on the right is the killer. | 左边是马格努森 右边是凶手 |
[34:21] | But look at the time stamp. | 看时间标记 |
[34:25] | He was killed two hours earlier than we thought. | 他的死亡时间比我们预计的早两个小时 |
[34:27] | Wait. But your analysis of the hard drive showed | 等等 你的分析显示 |
[34:29] | it was fried at 2:30 A.M. | 硬盘是在凌晨两点半被烧坏的 |
[34:31] | Because there were two power surges. | 那是因为出现了两次电涌 |
[34:33] | There was one at 12:30, which killed Magnuson, | 一次是在12点半 也就是马格努森被杀时 |
[34:36] | and another at 2:30 which fried the surveillance hard drive. | 另一次在两点半 硬盘被烧坏的时候 |
[34:39] | How did he cause the second power surge | 他在熟食店 是怎么引起 |
[34:41] | when he was at the deli? | 第二次电涌的呢 |
[34:42] | My guess: he isolated the circuit for the surveillance camera, | 我猜 他分离出监控摄像头的电路 |
[34:45] | put it on a timer, | 连在定时器上 |
[34:46] | and came back later and removed the evidence. | 然后返回现场 拿走了证据 |
[34:49] | Tim has no alibi. | 提姆没有不在场证明 |
[34:50] | Unfortunately, this is not enough evidence for a conviction. | 很不幸 这证据不足以定罪 |
[34:53] | We need a confession. | 我们需要他认罪 |
[35:02] | I’d like some more water, please. | 请你让我喝点水 |
[35:04] | You’ve had enough water, Tim. | 你已经喝够了 提姆 |
[35:06] | Setting that trap to electrocute Albert– | 设置陷阱电死艾伯特 |
[35:09] | now, that required a lot of expertise. | 需要很多的专业知识 |
[35:11] | You could have killed yourself. | 你可能连自己都搭进去 |
[35:13] | Lucky for you, | 你很幸运 |
[35:14] | you took that electrical engineering course in school. | 在学校里 你上过电工课 |
[35:16] | Mr. Wakefield worked as an electrician for years. | 韦克菲尔德先生还当了很多年电工呢 |
[35:20] | Maybe you should talk to him. | 也许你该找他谈谈 |
[35:22] | He’s countering every move Sweets makes. | 斯维斯的每次行动都被他回击了 |
[35:24] | This is like chess. | 确实跟下棋一样 |
[35:26] | He’s playing this perfectly. | 他下得很完美 |
[35:28] | Your mom had a couple of boyfriends before Albert, | 在艾伯特之前 你妈交过一些男朋友 |
[35:30] | and those ended badly, too, huh? | 结局也都不太好 是不是 |
[35:32] | Too? My mom and Albert were happy. | 也 我妈妈和艾伯特很幸福 |
[35:35] | His temper, the fighting, his wanting you to move out. | 坏脾气 争吵 他想要你搬出去 |
[35:39] | He didn’t want that. | 他没想要我搬出去 |
[35:40] | We were close, all of us. | 我们关系都很亲密 |
[35:42] | That’s not what your mother said. | 你妈妈可不是这么说的 |
[35:47] | You’re really reaching, Dr. Sweets. | 斯维斯医生 你在虚张声势 |
[35:49] | And you’re leaning back, Tim. | 而你在退缩 提姆 |
[35:50] | If I could hit the timer now, I would. | 如果现在我能按下定时器 我会按的 |
[35:52] | Boom. That was good. | 表现很好啊 |
[35:54] | You’re the only one that your mother could count on, right? | 你是你妈妈唯一的依靠 对吧 |
[35:57] | You’re the only one that can make her happy. | 只有你能让她开心 |
[36:01] | Albert made her happy. | 艾伯特让她很开心 |
[36:03] | Albert made…? Okay. | 艾伯特让 好 |
[36:04] | Well, taking these photos of Albert and your mom | 拍下艾伯特和你妈妈的照片 |
[36:08] | and sending them to his ex-wife Ingrid– that sounds like | 然后发给他的前妻英格里德 |
[36:10] | a happy family, right? | 真是幸福的一家子 对吧 |
[36:11] | I didn’t take any photos, Dr. Sweets. | 我没有拍这些照片 斯维斯医生 |
[36:13] | You would do anything to protect your mom. | 为了保护妈妈 你什么都愿意做 |
[36:15] | That’s why you refused to sacrifice your queen. | 所以你不愿意牺牲你的女王 |
[36:17] | That’s why you killed Albert, isn’t it? | 也是你杀了艾伯特的原因 是吧 |
[36:19] | Sweets’ logic is quite manipulative | 斯维斯相当诡计多端 |
[36:21] | and very impressive. | 佩服啊 |
[36:23] | You’re inventing a motive based off of a chess game we played? | 你通过我们玩的象棋游戏来捏造作案动机 |
[36:27] | Really, Dr. Sweets? | 就这些本事吗 斯维斯医生 |
[36:29] | I thought you were smarter than that. | 我以为你会更聪明些 |
[36:30] | Game play mirrors the personality of the player. | 游戏折射出玩家的人格 |
[36:33] | Didn’t Albert teach you that? | 艾伯特没教过你吗 |
[36:34] | All I can say is the same thing I’ve been saying | 我只能重复之前三个小时 |
[36:36] | for the last three hours. | 说的话 |
[36:38] | I did not kill Albert Magnuson. | 我没杀艾伯特·马格努森 |
[36:41] | Well, I’d advise you to call your lawyer, Tim. | 我建议你给你的律师打电话 提姆 |
[36:43] | Why? I haven’t done anything wrong. | 为什么 我没做错什么事 |
[36:48] | I really would like that water now, | 如果可以的话 |
[36:49] | please, if that’s all right. | 我真的很想喝那瓶水 |
[36:54] | I just need one more shot with him. | 我还需要个跟他相处的机会 |
[36:56] | Trust me, Sweets, this is gonna work, okay? | 相信我 小甜甜 会有用的 好吗 |
[36:58] | Booth is right. It’s like the queen sacrifice | 布斯是对的 就跟1912年女王牺牲 |
[37:00] | – Marshall used against Levitsky in 1912. – What? | -马歇尔来对付列维茨基一样 -什么 |
[37:04] | He wouldn’t see that coming. How’d you know about that? | 他不会知道的 你怎么知道这个的 |
[37:06] | I play, too. Not like you, of course. | 我也下棋的啊 当然跟你不一样的 |
[37:08] | I’ve been trying to teach Booth, but he keeps referring | 我一直在教布斯 但他一直把骑士 |
[37:11] | to the knights as “Horsies.” | 叫做”马” |
[37:12] | That’s great. Can we just move this along? | 很好 我们继续分析案情吧 |
[37:13] | Okay, chess is a one-on-one game, | 国际象棋是一对一的游戏 |
[37:15] | but in a real war, you need a platoon, | 但是在实战中 你需要战友 |
[37:17] | and that’s what we are right now, okay? | 就跟我们现在的情况一样 |
[37:19] | So let’s move out. | 赶紧行动 |
[37:26] | I’d like to apologize, Tim. | 我要向你道歉 提姆 |
[37:29] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[37:30] | We found the killer. | 我们已经找到了凶手 |
[37:32] | What? | 什么 |
[37:33] | I was mistaken, and I’d like to offer my help, | 我搞错了 我想帮你 |
[37:37] | because this could be very difficult for you. | 接下来你可能会很难受 |
[37:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[37:42] | Your mother had access to your electrical engineering books. | 你妈妈也可以接触到你的电工课本 |
[37:45] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 这不代表什么 |
[37:47] | There’s more, Tim. | 不止这些 提姆 |
[37:48] | We have a partial DNA match from the trunk of the victim’s car. | 我们确认了死者汽车后备箱上的部分DNA |
[37:51] | It’s either yours or your mom’s. | 它属于你或者你妈妈 |
[37:53] | You have an alibi, and she doesn’t. | 你有不在场证明 她却没有 |
[37:55] | My mom wouldn’t do that. | 我妈妈不会杀人的 |
[37:56] | This is clearly painful for you. | 这显然让你很痛苦 |
[37:58] | I-I misunderstood your relationship with your mother. | 我误解了你们的母子关系 |
[38:01] | She was the one who’d do anything to protect you. | 她才是那个不惜一切保护你的人 |
[38:03] | She felt that Albert was taking you away from her. | 她觉得艾伯特要把你从她身边夺走 |
[38:05] | No, you’ve got it all wrong. | 不 你们都搞错了 |
[38:07] | No, Tim. | 不 提姆 |
[38:09] | She confessed. | 她已经认罪了 |
[38:11] | Confessed? | 认罪 |
[38:16] | Tim! Timmy! | 提姆 小提姆 |
[38:17] | – Mom. – Tim, call a lawyer. | -妈妈 -提姆 去找律师 |
[38:19] | Hold him back, Sweets. | 抓住他 斯维斯 |
[38:20] | – Timmy… – Hold him back! Hold him back! | -小提姆 -抓住他 抓住他 |
[38:22] | Call me a lawyer! | 给我找个律师 |
[38:23] | You-you can’t do this. | 你们不能这样 |
[38:25] | It wasn’t her! I did it! | 不是她干的 是我 |
[38:26] | I set a timer. That’s how I got my alibi. | 我设了定时器 所以我才有不在场证明 |
[38:29] | It wasn’t her! | 不是她干的 |
[38:31] | I killed Albert! | 我杀了艾伯特 |
[38:33] | You did what? | 你什么 |
[38:34] | I did it! That-that was my DNA! | 是我干的 那是我的DNA |
[38:37] | I… I’ll-I’ll tell you everything! | 我什么都说 |
[38:39] | – Just don’t take my mom. – No. | -不要抓我妈妈 -不 |
[38:40] | I had to. | 我必须 |
[38:45] | I had to protect you. | 我必须保护你 |
[38:47] | I couldn’t let another guy take you away! | 我不能让别人抢走你 |
[38:50] | Tim, what have you done? | 提姆 你都做了什么啊 |
[38:54] | What have you done? | 你都做了什么 |
[38:56] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:56] | He couldn’t sacrifice his own queen. | 他不会牺牲自己的王后 |
[39:12] | Dr. Brennan, I just thought | 布纳恩博士 我就是想 |
[39:13] | I’d drop by your office before I leave. | 在走之前到你办公室来一下 |
[39:15] | You’ve finished cleaning the bone room already? | 你已经打扫完验骨间了吗 |
[39:17] | Well, actually, I won’t be cleaning the bone room, | 事实上 我不会去打扫验骨间了 |
[39:19] | Dr. Brennan, and I thank you for that. | 布纳恩博士 这都要谢谢你 |
[39:21] | That makes no sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[39:23] | I’m asserting myself– something I learned from you, | 我在坚持己见 这都是跟你学的啊 |
[39:25] | which I intend to share with all my Canadian colleagues. | 我也要把这点同我的加拿大同事们分享 |
[39:28] | I’ve decided, like you, | 我决定了 像你一样 |
[39:29] | I’m too extraordinary to clean. | 我这么杰出的人是不能做清洁的 |
[39:32] | – But… – You’ve been an excellent example to me, Dr. Brennan. | -但是 -你真是我的好榜样啊 |
[39:36] | Be confident, be stubborn, | 自信 固执 |
[39:37] | and shout down the opposition, eh? | 高声压过反对意见 |
[39:39] | – Well, I… – I must go now. | -我 -我得走了 |
[39:40] | And you’re welcome for my outstanding expertise. | 不用感谢我的杰出专业工作 |
[39:44] | Oh, you’re also welcome. | 你也不用谢了 |
[39:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:51] | This is from Science Monthly. | 这是《科学月刊》寄来的 |
[39:54] | Oh, Cam, I’m actually very happy for you. | 凯 我实际非常为你高兴 |
[39:59] | Apologies are difficult for me. | 我不擅长道歉 |
[40:00] | No. I appreciate that, Dr. Brennan, | 不 我很高兴 布纳恩博士 |
[40:02] | but they actually want to honor all three of us. | 但是他们实际上想把奖颁给我们三个人 |
[40:06] | Oh. Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:07] | Because Cam insisted. | 因为凯坚持这么做 |
[40:09] | We’re nothing without each other. | 我们离开任何一人都不能这么成功 |
[40:10] | Well, agreed, but I’ve never heard | 同意 但是我从没听说过 |
[40:12] | of them honoring three women before. | 他们以前会同时颁奖给三个人 |
[40:15] | Well, uh, this year, there are 12. | 今年呢 有12个人 |
[40:19] | Twelve? | 12个 |
[40:20] | They, uh… they sent us these for a photo shoot. | 他们寄来这些让我们照相用 |
[40:26] | They’re doing a calendar this year. | 他们今年打算做月历 |
[40:29] | 12 Outstanding Women of Science showing a lot of skin. | 12位杰出的女科学家大秀身材 |
[40:33] | Magazine’s having budget problems, | 杂志社最近经费紧张 |
[40:35] | and they thought this would help. | 他们觉得这个可以挣钱 |
[40:36] | I can tell them to call three other scientists. | 我可以让他们去找三个其他的科学家 |
[40:38] | Who are the nine scientists who agreed to this? | 另外9个同意这事的科学家都是谁 |
[40:43] | Oh. Dr. Katherine Kasarinsky… | 有凯瑟琳·卡萨林斯基博士 |
[40:46] | Oh, she’s a brilliant quantum physicist. | 她是位出色的量子物理学家 |
[40:49] | Dr. Jennifer Austin. | 詹妮弗·奥斯丁博士 |
[40:50] | She won the National Medal of Science. | 她赢得过国家科学奖章 |
[40:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:53] | Dr. Sun Yoon Chang… | 孙尹畅博士 |
[40:54] | She’s a Delta Science Fellow. | 她是三角洲科学计划成员 |
[40:56] | So they actually are outstanding women of science. | 所以她们真的都是杰出的女科学家 |
[41:01] | I would hate to think of | 我可不希望 |
[41:02] | three less outstanding women replacing us. | 我们被三个不那么杰出的女人取代 |
[41:05] | But we’ll be hanging in labs all across the country. | 但是我们会被挂在全国各地实验室的墙上 |
[41:08] | Exactly. | 说得对 |
[41:09] | We have a duty to show the scientific community | 我们有责任让其他科学家们知道 |
[41:12] | that the Jeffersonian is an institution | 杰斐逊实验室中的女科学家 |
[41:15] | where pulchritude is as abundant as brilliance. | 不仅才华横溢 而且美丽动人 |
[41:19] | I never thought that I would be honored in this way. | 我从未想到我会以这种形式领奖 |
[41:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[41:28] | Dr. McClintock looks wonderful on your breasts. | 麦克林托克博士在你胸前闪亮迷人啊 |
[41:31] | Lookin’ good. | 看上去不错 |
[41:31] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[41:33] | I’m glad I got Madame Curie. | 我得到居里夫人真是太好了 |
[41:50] | – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. – What? | -不不不 -怎么了 |
[41:52] | – You can’t make that move. – Why? | -你不能这么走 -为啥 |
[41:54] | – Bishops can only move diagonally. – I thought that was the castle. | -象只能走斜角 -我以为那是城堡 |
[41:57] | – That’s a rook. It’s called a rook. – Chess is like school. | -那叫车 -下象棋就像上学 |
[42:00] | Why can’t we just play checkers? | 我们为啥不能下跳棋呢 |
[42:01] | No, there’s no sophisticated strategy in checkers. | 不 跳棋不需要复杂的战略 |
[42:04] | How about we have a game of Ready, Set, Fun? | 我们来玩个简单的游戏怎么样 |
[42:08] | What? Christine’s game? Yeah. | 什么 玩克里斯汀的游戏 |
[42:10] | No, it’s for children. | 不 那是给小孩玩的 |
[42:12] | What, you think I’m gonna kick your ass in the Happy Hideaway? | 你怕我用《快乐老家》把你打趴下 |
[42:14] | No, we’re playing chess, Booth. | 不 我们在下象棋 布斯 |
[42:15] | Right. It’s my move. | 好吧 该我下了 |
[42:17] | Here we go! | 好了 |
[42:18] | I’m not doing this, Booth. | 我不玩 布斯 |
[42:20] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[42:20] | I’ll be Tom Foolery… | 我来做汤姆·小傻瓜 |
[42:23] | …and you can be | 你可以做 |
[42:24] | Wendy Whoopee! | 温蒂·开心果 |
[42:25] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[42:27] | I’m always Hildy Highjinks. | 我一直都是希尔蒂·小淘气 |
[42:29] | Hildy Highjinks, right. You’re getting into it, right? | 希尔蒂·小淘气 你开始想玩了吧 |
[42:31] | Okay, tell you what: | 我们的规矩是 |
[42:31] | if you pick a card that says Two Giggles, | 如果你摸到了”傻笑两声” |
[42:34] | you got to do a shot. | 你喝一杯酒 |
[42:36] | One game. | 就玩一把 |
[42:37] | That’s all it’s gonna take. | 就用一把 |
[42:38] | Ready, set, pick. | 预备 摸牌 |
[42:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:43] | I think I should come to the photo shoot with you. | 我觉得我应该跟你一起去照相 |
[42:45] | Ooh… I really do. | 我真这么觉得 |
[42:45] | Not going to happen. | 不可能 |
[42:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[42:49] | Dah! Two Giggles! Drink! | “傻笑两声” 喝吧 |
[42:51] | No, it’s your card. You drink. | 不 你摸得牌 应该你喝 |
[42:53] | Hey… we both drink. | 咱俩都喝 |
[42:56] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[42:57] | There it is. | 来吧 |
[42:58] | Down the hatch. | 一口闷 |
[42:59] | Mmm. You know what? I want to come to the photo shoot with you. | 我想跟你一起去照相 |
[43:02] | You know, for science. | 就是 为了科学 |
[43:03] | No. | 不行 |
[43:05] | Look who’s going to Happy Hideaway. | 看看谁先到快乐老家 |
[43:10] | – Who’s giggling now? – Isn’t this a lot better than chess? | -傻了吧 -这不比下象棋好多了吗 |