时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’ll get Christine’s boots. She’s gonna need ’em today. | 我去拿克里斯汀的雨靴 她今天用得上 |
[00:10] | I think she needs a boat. | 我觉得她需要艘船 |
[00:12] | Or perhaps an ark. | 或者是艘方舟 |
[00:14] | – Huh! Hey, that’s a good one, Bones. – Thank you. | -主意不错 骨头 -谢了 |
[00:16] | It was in reference to the myth of Noah and… | 这是根据诺亚的神话和 |
[00:18] | – I got it. Ark. Yes. – …the Ark. | -我明白 方舟 -诺亚方舟 |
[00:20] | Although that myth isn’t really thought out. | 尽管这神话并没经过深思熟虑 |
[00:23] | – Why’s that? – Two of each species? | -为什么 -每种物种里挑两个 |
[00:24] | He would’ve had to include | 他的船上应该得包括 |
[00:26] | submicroscopic organisms | 那些让生命在水下成为可能的 |
[00:28] | that make life possible underwater. | 亚微观生物们 |
[00:29] | Whoa. What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:31] | It was in, uh, Christine’s permission slips. | 这是在克里斯汀的批准条里发现的 |
[00:35] | Oh. Huh, I wondered where that went. | 我还在想它到哪里去了呢 |
[00:36] | What do you mean, “Oh”? | 是什么意思 |
[00:37] | It’s a check for $75,000. | 这可是张七万五的支票 |
[00:38] | That’s not just something you misplace. | 不是什么你放错地方的小东西 |
[00:41] | It’s an advance against the paperback sales of my last book. | 这是我上本书纸质版销售的预付款 |
[00:44] | Can you deposit that at the bank | 你能在送克里斯汀去学校后 |
[00:46] | after you drop Christine off at school? | 到银行兑现这支票吗 |
[00:47] | Uh, no, no, no can do. | 不不不 我不行 |
[00:49] | Because you know what? It’s in your name. | 因为这是在你名下的 |
[00:50] | Told you we should get a joint account. | 告诉过你我们该开个联名账户的 |
[00:51] | I’ll endorse it over to you. | 我马上把它背书转给你 |
[00:54] | No, I can’t take that. | 不 我不能拿 |
[00:55] | That’s more than I make in a year. | 这比我一年挣的还多呢 |
[00:57] | What’s your problem, Booth? | 怎么了啊 布斯 |
[00:58] | We’re married now. | 我们已经结婚了 |
[00:59] | Sharing everything is part of that, isn’t it? | 分享一切不是婚姻的一部分吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah, but I… | 没错 可我 |
[01:03] | I need to get back to the lab. | 我得回实验室了 |
[01:05] | Hopefully, this is murder, | 希望是谋杀 |
[01:07] | and I will see you soon. | 我们待会见 |
[01:19] | So I was online looking at dream houses, | 我正在网上浏览梦想中的房子 |
[01:22] | which got me thinking about adding an extra room. | 这让我想到要再加一个房间 |
[01:25] | And you want a studio. | 而且你想要个画室 |
[01:26] | Which could double as a bug room. | 也能扩大成一个养虫间 |
[01:29] | Listen, I promise we will do it… | 听着 我保证我们会在 |
[01:31] | as soon as I find a suitable bank to rob. | 我找到一个可以抢的银行后做这件事 |
[01:33] | You know, we’d make a pretty good team. | 我们能组成一个不错的抢银行小队 |
[01:36] | You could drive the getaway car. | 你能开逃跑用的车 |
[01:37] | Excuse me, Dr. Hodgins? | 不好意思 是哈金斯博士吗 |
[01:38] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[01:40] | I’m Dr. Rozran. | 我是罗兹伦博士 |
[01:41] | Okay. | 你好 |
[01:43] | From the Sandalwood Home. | 我是桑德伍德之家的 |
[01:45] | Ah. Sorry. This is my wife, Angela. | 不好意思 这是我的妻子安琪拉 |
[01:48] | Hi. What’s the… the Sandalwood Home? | 桑德伍德之家是什么地方 |
[01:50] | We’re an in-patient mental health facility. | 我们是一所心理健康住院治疗机构 |
[01:52] | And since Dr. Hodgins is the sole survivor | 由于哈金斯博士是坎特里尔集团 |
[01:54] | from the Cantilever Group… | 唯一在世的继承者 |
[01:55] | I get it. I’m sorry, Dr. Rozran. | 我明白了 我很抱歉 罗兹伦博士 |
[01:57] | I’m sure that you’ve received generous donations in the past, | 我确信您过去已收到了慷慨的捐款 |
[02:00] | but, you see, the Cantilever Group doesn’t exist anymore. | 但是坎特里尔集团已不再存在了 |
[02:02] | I’m not here about a donation. | 我来不是为了谈捐款的 |
[02:04] | I’m here about your brother. | 我是为了你的兄弟而来 |
[02:05] | Since the fund hasn’t paid his expenses for over a year… | 因为基金已经超过一年没付他的费用了 |
[02:09] | I’m so sorry. You made a mistake. I don’t have a brother. | 抱歉你搞错了 我没有兄弟 |
[02:11] | You’re Dr. Jack Hodgins, right? | 你是杰克·哈金斯博士 对吧 |
[02:13] | Son of Jonathan and Anne Hodgins? | 乔纳森和安妮哈金斯的儿子 |
[02:15] | Yeah, but Hodgins is an only child. | 是的 但是哈金斯是独子 |
[02:18] | That’s not something you get wrong. | 这是板上钉钉的事实 |
[02:20] | Oh. Uh, since Jeffrey has been at Sandalwood | 这样 因为杰弗里在我到桑德伍德之前 |
[02:23] | since before I got there, | 就在那里了 |
[02:25] | I suppose it’s possible the paperwork is askew. | 我认为可能是文件出了问题 |
[02:28] | Heads up! Watch your back! | 小心 看着点身后 |
[02:35] | Coming through! | 过来 |
[02:36] | Okay, right here. | 好 就放在这里 |
[02:37] | That will give everyone access. | 这样所有人都能靠近它 |
[02:42] | Well, uh, sorry for the mix-up there, Dr. Rozran, | 真不好意思这里一团乱 罗兹伦博士 |
[02:44] | but we really do need to get going. | 但我们不得不离开了 |
[02:46] | Uh, yes, I understand. Uh… | 好的 我明白 |
[02:48] | I’ll settle this when I get back to my office. | 我回到办公室后就解决这事 |
[02:51] | I’m sorry to have bothered you. | 非常抱歉叨扰您了 |
[03:05] | A ranger at Antietam Battlefield Park | 一个在安蒂特姆河沙场公园的巡警 |
[03:07] | spotted the feet when she came in this morning. | 在今晨上班时发现了这些脚 |
[03:10] | Are there just legs, or is there a body attached to them? | 这只有腿还是腿上面有具尸体 |
[03:12] | There’s definitely more, | 肯定还有更多 |
[03:14] | but it could be wrapped in something | 但是可能被用雷达透不过的东西 |
[03:15] | the radar can’t get past. | 给包裹了起来 |
[03:17] | Then we’ll have to excavate. | 那我们就要开挖了 |
[03:18] | It’s odd that he had the Cantilever connection | 奇怪的是那人既和坎特里尔有关 |
[03:21] | and your parents’ names. | 还有你父母的名字 |
[03:23] | Very. But the fact is | 是很奇怪 但事实是 |
[03:24] | a person doesn’t just lose a brother. | 一个人不是简简单单就能失去一个兄弟的 |
[03:26] | I lost my father. | 我失去了父亲 |
[03:27] | Yes, but you knew you had one. | 没错 但你知道你有个父亲 |
[03:29] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:30] | You’re late, Mr. Fisher. | 费什先生 你迟到了 |
[03:32] | Apologies. | 我道歉 |
[03:33] | I was watching the news and wondering | 我看新闻的同时在想 |
[03:34] | if it was even worth getting dressed. | 这是否值得我穿好衣服 |
[03:36] | Oh, we’ve missed you, Fisher. | 我们想你了 费什 |
[03:38] | Doesn’t this seem worth it, Mr. Fisher? | 这看上去不值得吗 费什先生 |
[03:40] | It has possibilities. | 也许吧 |
[03:43] | The tarsal bone on the right foot suggests the victim is female. | 右足跗骨暗示受害者是名女性 |
[03:46] | And from the looks of it, | 从右足骨骼上来看 |
[03:47] | the little toe was removed before she died. | 她的小脚趾在她死前就被卸掉了 |
[03:50] | Possible cause of death? | 是致死的可能原因吗 |
[03:51] | By cutting off the little toe? | 就因为被切了小脚趾吗 |
[03:52] | Hemophiliac? | 血友病患者 |
[03:54] | Just saying. | 只是说说而已 |
[03:55] | Think I got something. | 我想我找到了什么 |
[04:00] | Hold on. Nobody touch. | 等等 所有人都别碰 |
[04:03] | I’ve seen this before in New York with gang hits. | 我曾在纽约的黑帮见过 |
[04:06] | This must be what blocked Hodgins’ view on the GPR. | 这一定是阻碍哈金斯的雷达探测的东西 |
[04:16] | The remains were doused in lye before they were buried. | 遗骸在被埋前被泡在了碱液里 |
[04:19] | Bad news is, sodium hydroxide will eat up these remains. | 坏消息是 氢氧化钠会腐蚀遗骸 |
[04:22] | Worse news, this mud and water will speed the process. | 更坏的消息是 这些泥和水会加速腐蚀过程 |
[04:25] | If the bones are damaged, it could obscure evidence. | 如果骨骼受损 这可能会掩盖证据 |
[04:27] | Yes, but good news, | 对 但好消息是 |
[04:29] | vinegar neutralizes lye. | 醋可以中和碱液 |
[04:32] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[04:40] | The vinegar is making this smell like a bad salad. | 醋让这东西闻上去像坏掉的色拉 |
[04:48] | Based on lye and desiccated tissue, | 根据碱液和脱水的组织判断 |
[04:51] | I’d say the remains have been buried a day, | 我觉得遗骸已被埋了一天 |
[04:53] | maybe a day and a half ago. | 也许是一天半前埋下的 |
[04:55] | According to the exposed tooth-to-pulp ratio, | 根据露出的齿髓比 |
[04:58] | she was in her mid-20s. | 她大概25岁左右 |
[05:00] | The angular nature of the orbital socket | 有棱角的眼窝暗示 |
[05:03] | suggests she is Caucasian. | 她是白种人 |
[05:04] | There’s extensive damage to the dentition. | 她的齿列有大量损伤 |
[05:07] | Two, three, eight upper and lower teeth | 右侧第二 三 八上齿和下齿 |
[05:10] | on the right side have been smashed. | 已被打碎了 |
[05:12] | We won’t get an I.D. From dentals. | 我们不能从牙科记录找到受害人的身份 |
[05:14] | Lye, smashing of the teeth? | 碱液 牙齿被打碎了 |
[05:16] | Somebody really didn’t want us to find out who this woman was. | 某人真不想让我们找到这女人是谁啊 |
[05:55] | Look, if you can’t bury a body deep enough, | 如果你不能把一具尸体埋得够深 |
[05:57] | you cover it in lye so the animals don’t dig it up. | 你就在上面浇满碱液让动物不把它挖出来 |
[05:59] | It’s classic Al Capone. | 这是经典的黑帮做法 |
[06:01] | You think it was a mob hit? | 你觉得这是个黑帮成员 |
[06:01] | Oh, geez, what, a girl in her 20s? | 不会吧 一个20来岁的女孩吗 |
[06:04] | That’s sexist. | 这是性别歧视 |
[06:05] | Nowadays a girl in her 20s can be | 现在一个20多岁的女孩 |
[06:06] | just as much a mobster as a guy. | 可以是跟小伙子一样的暴徒 |
[06:08] | Wonderful how far we’ve come. | 我们都想到这地步了 真是好极了 |
[06:09] | All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[06:10] | I want you to take these cases, okay? | 我要你拿走这些案例 |
[06:13] | See if there’s any similar crimes. | 看看里面是否有相似的犯罪 |
[06:15] | You’re very brusque today. | 你今天真粗鲁 |
[06:16] | – What? – Brusque. It’s a word. | -什么 -粗鲁 这是个单词 |
[06:18] | All right, here we go. Howard Viceroy. Forget it. | 好我们开始吧 霍华德·威瑟利 不是 |
[06:20] | The M.O.’s right, but the guy’s in Hazelton for life. | 犯罪手法对上了 但这人一直住在黑泽尔顿 |
[06:22] | You know what? Why don’t you just | 你知道吗 你为什么不 |
[06:23] | go to your office, go through all these | 回你办公室把这些东西都过一遍 |
[06:25] | and see what you come up with, okay? | 看看你能得到什么线索 |
[06:27] | All of these? | 全部这些吗 |
[06:28] | You’re a profiler. So go profile. | 你是个侧写师 那就去侧写 |
[06:31] | I think you got a check here. | 我想你有张支票在这里 |
[06:32] | What? Give me that. | 什么 把它给我 |
[06:34] | It’s not mine. It’s Bones’s. | 这不是我的 这是骨头的 |
[06:35] | And that’s upsetting to you? | 就是这让你心烦意乱吗 |
[06:37] | No, it doesn’t upset me. | 不 这没让我心烦意乱 |
[06:40] | Kind of. You see this? | 是有点 看到这个了没 |
[06:42] | That’s for $75,000, okay? | 这是七万五的支票啊 |
[06:45] | – Bones endorsed it over to me. – It’s a nice present. | -骨头把它转给了我 -这礼物不错 |
[06:47] | It’s not a present, okay? She wants me to put it into the bank. | 这不是礼物 她让我把这存进银行 |
[06:50] | We don’t have a joint account. | 我们没有联名账户 |
[06:53] | Do me a favor. | 行行好 |
[06:55] | Don’t give me the whole “Oh” Thing. | 别给我喔来喔去的 |
[06:57] | – You got something to say, just say it. – Okay. | -你想说什么就说出来 -好 |
[07:00] | With the traditional male-female dynamic changing in society, | 考虑到当今社会传统男女关系的变化 |
[07:03] | your reluctance to commingle your finances | 你不情愿把你的财产和配偶合并 |
[07:05] | implies that it touches on issues of manhood | 暗示着这件事影响到你的男子气概 |
[07:07] | and your status in the relationship. | 和你在这段关系中的地位 |
[07:09] | – What? – Look, money can cause | -什么 -你看 钱可以导致 |
[07:10] | a lot of emotional issues in couples, right? | 两口子之间产生许多感情问题对吧 |
[07:13] | Resentment, insecurity, impotence. | 怨恨 不安全感 性功能障碍 |
[07:15] | Hold on right there, okay? | 在这里打住 |
[07:17] | Bones and I are just fine. | 骨头和我相处得很好 |
[07:19] | In every room of our house, thank you very much. | 在家里的每一个房间里 非常感谢你 |
[07:22] | And yet that check still strikes a nerve, doesn’t it? | 但这支票还是触动了你的神经对吧 |
[07:24] | I tell you what. Just, here, take ’em. Take the files. | 好了 拿走这些 拿着这些文件 |
[07:26] | Go shrink ’em. Shrink it down. | 去缩小 缩小这东西 |
[07:28] | You don’t shrink files. You read them. | 你不能缩小文件 你只能阅读它们 |
[07:30] | Just shrink it down. | 你就缩小范围 |
[07:35] | Were any of those fractures caused by the burial? | 这其中有骨折是在被埋时造成的吗 |
[07:37] | No, they’re all perimortem. | 不 它们都是在濒死时造成的 |
[07:39] | Looks like repeated trauma | 看上去像是在顶骨处 |
[07:41] | to the parietal bone along the sagittal suture. | 沿着矢状缝的反复性创伤 |
[07:43] | Criminals never disappoint, do they? | 罪犯从不让我们失望 是不是 |
[07:45] | There are other bone injuries, | 这还有其他的骨骼损伤 |
[07:47] | but we need the tissue removed before we can examine them. | 但我们在仔细检查之前需要移除其他组织 |
[07:49] | That’s a nasty crack on the head. | 这头上的裂伤真令人不舒服 |
[07:51] | It appears the killer repeatedly smashed | 看上去凶手曾反复将受害人的头部 |
[07:54] | the victim’s head into a hard surface. | 撞向一个坚硬的表面 |
[07:57] | But it doesn’t appear to be cause of death. | 但这看上去不像是死亡原因 |
[07:59] | Well, I found out who she is. | 我查出她是谁了 |
[08:01] | The remaining tissue provided enough DNA for an I.D. | 残留组织提供了足够的DNA用来确定身份 |
[08:05] | The victim is Lauren Frank | 受害人是劳伦·弗兰克 |
[08:08] | of Arlington, Virginia. | 来自弗吉尼亚州阿灵顿 |
[08:13] | These are my parents’ signatures. | 这些是我父母的签名 |
[08:15] | And the dates all track. | 而且这些日期都有记录 |
[08:18] | I was the only child in that house. | 我曾是那个家里唯一的孩子 |
[08:20] | I never even heard the name Jeffrey mentioned. | 我从没听人提过杰弗里这名字 |
[08:22] | It seems when your mother was pregnant with you, | 看上去当你母亲怀你的时候 |
[08:25] | your parents decided it would be best if Jeffrey received | 你的父母决定如果杰弗里得到 |
[08:27] | full-time care and supervision. | 全天候的照顾和监管是最好的 |
[08:29] | So they warehoused my brother? | 所以他们就雪藏了我的哥哥 |
[08:31] | They were protecting him from himself. | 他们是从他自己手里保护他 |
[08:33] | And protecting you. | 也是在保护你 |
[08:34] | He’s violent? | 他有暴力倾向 |
[08:35] | Jeffrey has schizo-affective disorder. | 杰弗里有分裂情感障碍 |
[08:38] | When he’s on his meds and receiving proper treatment, | 在他正常吃药并且接受适当治疗的时候 |
[08:39] | he’s manageable, quite intelligent | 他可以自控 才智过人 |
[08:41] | and very pleasant company. | 并且是个非常令人愉快的朋友 |
[08:44] | And when he doesn’t have proper care? | 但如果没有人照顾他呢 |
[08:46] | He’s ill, Dr. Hodgins, | 他是个病人 哈金斯博士 |
[08:47] | and his illness can flare up. | 而他的病有时候会突然发作的 |
[08:49] | We’re not a lockdown facility. | 我们不是一间监禁机构 |
[08:50] | Sometimes he disappears. | 有时候他会消失 |
[08:52] | – How does he get back? – He usually goes to one | -那他怎么回来呢 -他通常会去一个 |
[08:54] | of a few places he knows, so he’s not difficult to find. | 自己熟悉的地方 所以很容易找到他 |
[08:57] | But with a case like your brother’s, | 但像你哥哥的情况 |
[08:58] | his care and supervision are expensive. | 他的看护照料费用很贵的 |
[09:04] | That’s why the board had me contact you. | 这就是为什么委员会让我来联系你 |
[09:08] | But I don’t have any money anymore. | 但我已经没什么钱了 |
[09:14] | Dr. Hodgins? | 哈金斯博士 |
[09:14] | Yeah, sorry. It’s just… | 不好意思 只是… |
[09:17] | it’s a lot to get my head around, you know? | 我脑子一下子还没转过弯来 |
[09:18] | I mean, one day, you’re an only child, | 你本来是个独子 |
[09:20] | and then… all this. | 结果有一天…发生了这种事 |
[09:25] | I can only imagine. | 我也无法设想这种事 |
[09:30] | There’s Jeffrey. | 那就是杰弗里 |
[09:45] | Lauren Frank, 26 years old, | 劳伦·弗兰克 二十六岁 |
[09:47] | still in community college, parents divorced. | 社区大学在读 父母离异 |
[09:50] | Lives with her father and stepmother. | 她跟父亲和继母住在一起 |
[09:51] | You know, the dad’s the CEO of Highpark, Incorporated, | 她父亲是高园有限公司的总裁 |
[09:54] | some big software company. | 某个大型软件公司 |
[09:56] | He’s loaded– like, tens of millions of loaded. | 他的资产大约有几千万吧 |
[09:58] | Yeah, the stepmother is listed as a homemaker. | 她继母是个家庭主妇 |
[10:00] | I don’t understand. This girl Lauren, | 我搞不懂了 这个劳伦姑娘 |
[10:01] | she was 26 years old and she still hadn’t moved out. | 都二十六岁了 怎么还不搬出去住 |
[10:03] | Yeah, it’s more common than not these days. | 现在这种事很普遍 |
[10:05] | They’re called “Perma-children.” | 这样的小孩被称作”啃老族” |
[10:06] | You know, between student loans, high rents, low-paying jobs, | 有学生贷款 高房租和低薪工作的压力 |
[10:09] | living with your parents starts to look good. | 跟父母住也显得没那么丢人了 |
[10:10] | Well, it didn’t work out too well for Lauren. | 反正劳伦是没占到什么便宜 |
[10:12] | This is them, all right? | 他们来了 |
[10:18] | Did you find her? Did you find Lauren? | 你们找到她了吗 找到劳伦了吗 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry. How long… was she missing? | 对不起 这事多久…她失踪了吗 |
[10:22] | Yeah, there’s no report filed. | 就是啊 我们这没有报案记录 |
[10:23] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没跟你们说吗 |
[10:27] | You haven’t talked to her, have you? | 你们没跟她说过话 是吧 |
[10:29] | – No, sir. – I thought we were here because… | -没有 -我以为我们来这是为… |
[10:30] | Don’t say anything, Katherine. Not a word. | 不要说话 凯瑟琳 一句都别说 |
[10:31] | I don’t know why you thought we brought you in. | 我不知道你以为我们请你们来是为什么 |
[10:34] | We shouldn’t have come. They told us not to. | 我们根本不该来的 他们让我们别来的 |
[10:36] | Oh, God, what have we done? | 老天 我们做了什么啊 |
[10:37] | She was kidnapped. | 她被绑架了 |
[10:41] | We got a… we got a package delivered. | 我们收到了…我们收到一个快递包裹 |
[10:43] | – Katherine! – It’s over, Steven. They know. | -凯瑟琳 -结束了 史蒂文 他们知道了 |
[10:45] | There’s nothing we can do now. | 我们现在什么都做不了了 |
[10:47] | Sorry. The package? | 不好意思 什么包裹 |
[10:48] | We found it outside our front doorstep | 我们昨天早上在家门外的台阶上 |
[10:50] | yesterday morning with a note. | 发现了一个带纸条的包裹 |
[10:52] | “Call the police and Lauren dies. | “敢报警的话劳伦就死定了 |
[10:54] | Instructions to follow.” | 照指示行动” |
[10:55] | And inside… | 里面是… |
[10:57] | Was her toe. | 她的脚趾 |
[11:00] | If you haven’t found her, why are we here? | 如果你们没找到她 那怎么会叫我们来 |
[11:07] | We’re sorry to inform you | 很抱歉通知你们 |
[11:09] | that we found your daughter’s body this morning. | 我们今天早上发现了你们女儿的尸体 |
[11:11] | We think that she was murdered. | 我们认为她是被谋杀的 |
[11:14] | No. | 不 |
[11:15] | We did everything. | 我们什么都照做了 |
[11:15] | We were waiting, we… | 我们在等 我们… |
[11:17] | I would’ve paid, I would’ve paid anything. | 我都会照做的 说什么我都答应 |
[11:18] | Why would they do this? | 他们为什么要这样 |
[11:26] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直没法相信 |
[11:27] | The bastards! | 混账 |
[11:29] | It’s the kidnapper. | 是绑匪 |
[11:30] | He still thinks he can get the money. | 他还以为自己能得到赎金呢 |
[11:31] | He doesn’t know we found her yet. | 他不知道我们已经找到她了 |
[11:32] | That was a big mistake. | 那真是大错特错 |
[11:34] | Listen, we’re gonna find out who did this to your daughter. | 听着 我们一定会找到你们女儿的凶手 |
[11:47] | The kidnapper said he was watching us. | 绑匪说他在监视我们 |
[11:49] | That’s why we didn’t call the police. | 所以我们没有报警 |
[11:50] | That’s what he wanted you to think | 他希望你们这么以为 |
[11:51] | so no one would go after him. | 这样就没有人追捕他了 |
[11:52] | Are you sure that Lauren didn’t go out with anyone that night, | 你确定劳伦那天晚上没有 |
[11:54] | to a party or anything like that? | 跟什么人一起去派对之类的吗 |
[11:55] | No, she would’ve told us, said good-bye. | 确定 不然她会告诉我们并且道别的 |
[11:57] | She had no cause to sneak out. | 她用不着偷偷溜出去 |
[11:58] | It’s not like she was a teenager. | 她又不是十几岁的小孩 |
[12:00] | And when she didn’t come down for breakfast, | 第二天她没有下来吃早饭 |
[12:02] | we went to her room. | 我们去了她房间 |
[12:03] | That’s when we’d found she was gone. | 那时候我们才发现她不见了 |
[12:04] | The angle of the incision on the toe matches the injury | 脚趾上的切口角度跟实验室里的 |
[12:09] | to the distal metatarsal at the lab. | 跖骨末端的伤口吻合 |
[12:11] | He smells the toe! Get him out of here! | 他闻到脚趾的味道了 把他弄出去 |
[12:13] | Otis, here, here, Otis! | 奥蒂斯 过来 过来 奥蒂斯 |
[12:14] | – What the hell’s going on, Chuck? – I’m-I’m sorry, Steven. | -怎么搞的 查克 -抱歉 史蒂文 |
[12:16] | He got out. I was about to feed him… | 他挣脱了 我刚准备喂他 |
[12:17] | Just remove him! | 快把他带走 |
[12:18] | I-I don’t want the evidence compromised. | 证据最重要 |
[12:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:21] | Chuck Winter. He’s in charge of the house. | 查克·温特 他是这房子的管家 |
[12:23] | He’s not doing a particularly good job right now. | 这会他的工作做得可不太好 |
[12:25] | Were you here the night that, uh, | 劳伦被绑架的那天晚上 |
[12:26] | – Lauren was kidnapped? – I live here. | -你在这里吗 -我就住这 |
[12:28] | I have a suite off the kitchen. | 我在厨房后面有间套房 |
[12:29] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我能帮忙的… |
[12:31] | Yeah, I’m sure we’ll be talking to you. | 是的 我想我们过会就会跟你谈了 |
[12:32] | Can you get the dog out of here? | 你能把狗带走吗 |
[12:33] | Okay. Come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[12:36] | The toe was removed poorly. | 脚趾的伤口很惨烈 |
[12:38] | The tissue’s torn. | 皮肉都扯坏了 |
[12:39] | The bone is splintered. | 骨头都碎了 |
[12:41] | – It was basically ripped off. – Oh, God! | -简直就是扯下来的 -老天 |
[12:44] | We can get into the details later, okay, Bones? | 我们还是晚点再谈这些细节吧 骨头 |
[12:46] | Well, I’d like to see Lauren’s room. | 我想看看劳伦的房间 |
[12:47] | We’d like to see her room, okay? | 我们想看看她的房间 行吗 |
[12:56] | Emergency fire ladder– that’s how they got her out. | 紧急消防梯 他们就是这样把她带走的 |
[12:58] | All the second-floor bedrooms are equipped with them. | 二楼的所有卧室都配有消防梯 |
[13:00] | You think that there was more than one kidnapper, Booth? | 你觉得不止一个绑匪吗 布斯 |
[13:03] | At least two. | 至少两个 |
[13:04] | One to carry her and the other to steady the ladder. | 一个带着她 另一个稳住梯子 |
[13:07] | You’re sure you haven’t touched anything, right? | 你敢肯定你们什么都没动过 是吗 |
[13:08] | No, of course not. | 当然没动过 |
[13:09] | There’s no evidence that her toe was severed here. | 没有证据表明她的脚趾是在这里被摘除的 |
[13:12] | No blood evidence at all. | 这里没有任何血迹证据 |
[13:13] | No sign of a struggle, | 也没有挣扎痕迹 |
[13:14] | she was probably abducted in her sleep. | 她可能是在睡梦中被劫持的 |
[13:17] | Now, there’s sensors here on the door. | 门上有传感器 |
[13:19] | Why didn’t the alarms go off when they were opened? | 为什么门开的时候警报没响呢 |
[13:22] | It was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[13:23] | I told her the air conditioning was drying out her skin. | 我跟她说空调害得她皮肤都干燥了 |
[13:26] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[13:26] | She hated me, Steven, no matter what I did. | 她恨我 史蒂文 不管我做了什么 |
[13:29] | Oh, now I can never… | 现在我再也不能… |
[13:30] | I can never make it up to her. | 我再也不能弥补她了 |
[13:31] | Can I take her downstairs? | 我能带她下去吗 |
[13:33] | Yeah, it’s probably best. | 最好是这样了 |
[13:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:37] | I should get back to the lab, Booth. | 我该回实验室去了 布斯 |
[13:38] | There’s nothing more for me here. | 我在这没什么要做的了 |
[13:40] | Take the laptop, okay? | 把这台笔记本电脑拿走吧 |
[13:41] | See if Angela can get anything off that, will you? | 看看安琪拉会不会有所发现 好吗 |
[14:02] | The Nautilus. | 鹦鹉螺 |
[14:05] | Hey, that’s excellent detail on the Architeuthis. | 你画的大王乌贼细节太逼真了 |
[14:08] | You like Jules Verne? | 你喜欢儒勒·凡尔纳吗 |
[14:10] | He’s in my top three. | 他能排进我的前三 |
[14:12] | I’m… | 我是… |
[14:15] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[14:16] | Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[14:19] | I’ve read everything Verne’s written. | 我读了凡尔纳的每一本著作 |
[14:21] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:23] | I mean, we’re still catching up to the… | 我们还在努力赶上 |
[14:25] | to the discoveries and inventions in his books. | 他书中的那些发明和发现 |
[14:27] | Oh, it’s amazing how many novelists can see | 小说家能能在技术出现之前 |
[14:29] | what the future holds | 就预见到未来的事 |
[14:30] | before the technologies even exist. | 这真是令人惊叹啊 |
[14:32] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[14:34] | Einstein always said | 爱因斯坦经常说 |
[14:35] | imagination is more powerful than knowledge. | 想象力比知识更有力量 |
[14:37] | Yeah, well, uh, they weaponized | 是啊 他们用自己最快的速度 |
[14:38] | most of Einstein’s findings as fast as they could. | 让爱因斯坦的多数科学发现成为武器 |
[14:41] | They always say they’re gonna use | 他们总是说要出于善的目的 |
[14:43] | science for good, but they never do. | 来利用科学 但他们从不这么做 |
[14:45] | Please do not even get me started on what “They” Do. | 说到”他们”做了什么 我就停不住了 |
[14:49] | All of our problems would be solved | 一切问题都会迎刃而解 |
[14:50] | if they let scientists run things. | 只要放手让科学家来管理的话 |
[14:52] | But then, I’ve been told | 但我立刻就被人说成是 |
[14:54] | I’m kind of a conspiracy nut, so… | 某种阴谋论怪胎 于是… |
[14:56] | Does that mean you can see, too? | 这是不是表明你也能看见 |
[14:58] | See what? | 看见什么 |
[15:00] | Past the static? | 看透静电 |
[15:04] | They use static electricity to… | 他们用静电学来 |
[15:06] | to mask the changes. | 掩盖变化 |
[15:08] | It’s what Bradbury warned us. | 这正是布拉德伯里[科幻大师]警告过我们的 |
[15:10] | Changes so subtle, you’d hardly even notice. | 变化太细微了 你几乎很难注意到 |
[15:12] | New pills, hmm? | 新的药品 |
[15:14] | All of a sudden there are blue M&M’s? | 突然间出现了蓝色的M&M巧克力 |
[15:16] | I-I-I may have misled you, Jeffrey, on the conspiracy… | 我可能是误导你了 杰弗里 在阴谋论上 |
[15:19] | No, no. No! | 不 不 不 |
[15:21] | They will try to slip things by you like Twitter. | 他们会利用推特这样的东西欺骗你 |
[15:23] | And… GPS. | 或是用GPS |
[15:25] | And the next thing you know, you’re living on Titan. | 等你回过神来 你已经住在土卫六上了 |
[15:28] | Or one of the moons of Neptune! | 或者是海王星的某个卫星 |
[15:30] | See, this is just a way station; it’s not real. | 这只是一个星际驿站 不是真的 |
[15:32] | None of this is real. | 一切都是假的 |
[15:32] | Hey, Jeffrey, hey, Jeffrey, it’s okay. | 杰弗里 杰弗里 没事的 |
[15:33] | None of this is real. No, no! | 这一切都是假的 不 不 |
[15:35] | They are trying… They will use the static! | 他们在试图…他们会利用静电 |
[15:37] | – He won’t be able to see! – I-I-I know. | -他要看不见了 -我知道 |
[15:39] | I know, I know. We hear it, we can hear it… | 我知道 我们听到了 我们能听到 |
[15:40] | I want… No, Sean! | 我要… 不 肖恩 |
[15:41] | – Sean, Sean! – Yes, yes, it’s Sean. | -肖恩 肖恩 -是的 我是肖恩 |
[15:44] | Right here, right here. Okay? | 我在这 我在这里 听到了吗 |
[15:47] | – All right, stay with me, okay? – Sean. | -好 听我的 好吗 -肖恩 |
[15:49] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[15:55] | I don’t… I don’t know… I don’t know what happened. | 我不…不知道…这是怎么回事 |
[15:57] | I mean, we-we were talking. | 我们只是在聊天 |
[15:58] | He was fine, and then… | 他还挺好的 然后 |
[16:00] | I shouldn’t have said what I said, but… | 我不该说那些话的 但是… |
[16:02] | You didn’t do anything. | 你什么都没做 |
[16:03] | This is what I was trying to explain earlier. | 这就是我之前想跟你说明的事 |
[16:07] | This is what your parents knew. | 你父母知道这些事 |
[16:21] | Uh, her computer | 她的电脑 |
[16:22] | was encrypted, but since it was filled | 被加密了 不过鉴于她装了很多 |
[16:24] | with her father’s software, | 她父亲的软件 |
[16:25] | he was able to give me a work-around. | 他可以给我一个运算方式 |
[16:28] | Hodgins is with his brother now? | 哈金斯跟他哥哥在一起吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah, at the place. | 是啊 就在那个地方 |
[16:34] | His brother freaked out for no reason, | 他哥哥莫名地发狂了 |
[16:36] | just when Hodgins was feeling comfortable with him. | 那时候哈金斯刚觉得跟他在一起很轻松 |
[16:39] | It just… it hit Hodgins pretty hard. | 这件事 让哈金斯感到很难过 |
[16:42] | It must be difficult for you, too, | 你也一定觉得很难过 |
[16:44] | knowing that Hodgins is so upset. | 因为你知道哈金斯很不好受 |
[16:48] | It’s just that Hodgins feels so helpless | 哈金斯知道他哥哥 |
[16:50] | knowing that his brother has to be moved to a state facility. | 要被转移到政府福利院 他感觉很无助 |
[16:54] | I’m sure you’ll find good care there. | 在那会得到很好的照顾的 |
[16:55] | But Sandalwood has been Jeffrey’s home for over 30 years. | 但杰弗里已经在桑德伍德生活三十多年了 |
[17:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:04] | Just a period of adjustment, I guess. | 也许他需要一段时间去适应 |
[17:15] | This is Lauren’s reminder list. | 这是劳伦的提醒列表 |
[17:18] | The last one set to go off before the kidnapping was, | 在绑架发生前最后一个是 |
[17:21] | uh, “Tuesday, 2:00 p.M. | 星期二 下午两点 |
[17:23] | Spanish review with Mauricio.” | 和毛利西奥温习西班牙语 |
[17:32] | So, you’re Lauren’s Spanish teacher Mauricio? | 你就是劳伦的西班牙语老师毛利西奥 |
[17:35] | I’m just the teacher’s assistant. | 我只是老师的助教 |
[17:37] | Look, two suits with guns | 两个穿制服带着武器的人出现在课堂上 |
[17:39] | show up at class and take me to the FBI. | 直接把我带到联邦调查局了 |
[17:42] | Are you gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你打算告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[17:46] | Lauren’s dead. | 劳伦死了 |
[17:49] | She was kidnapped and murdered two nights ago. | 两晚上前她被绑架并被杀害 |
[17:52] | I-I’m sorry, this is a shock. | 对不起 这太意外了 |
[17:56] | Lauren was more than just your student, wasn’t she? | 劳伦不止是你的学生 对吗 |
[17:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:00] | We’re dating. | 我们在约会 |
[18:03] | We planned a hiking tour of South America. | 我们打算去南美洲徒步旅行 |
[18:05] | We planned on leaving next week. | 打算下星期就走 |
[18:07] | So, next week– you… you must’ve already bought your ticket, then? | 下星期 那你肯定已经买票了吧 |
[18:09] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[18:11] | Uh, well, judging from her laptop, | 根据她笔记本上的信息 |
[18:13] | Lauren was pretty organized, but we found no plans, | 劳伦是个有条不紊的人 但我们没找到 |
[18:17] | no tickets booked for next week. | 为下周出行的计划和机票 |
[18:20] | Weren’t you planning to fly together? | 你们不打算一起坐飞机吗 |
[18:21] | I used miles and got the last available seat. | 我用里程数换到了最后一张票 |
[18:25] | She was gonna get a ticket on another flight. | 她打算买另一班航班的 |
[18:29] | Meet up in Chile. | 在智利会和 |
[18:30] | I see. | 明白了 |
[18:31] | Where were you two nights ago? | 两晚前你在哪 |
[18:35] | I was home. | 在家 |
[18:36] | Grading term papers. | 批改学期论文 |
[18:40] | Okay, well, I’m gonna need you to stay here | 好吧 在负责的探员回来之前 |
[18:42] | until the agent in charge returns. | 你得待在这 |
[18:44] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[18:45] | ‘Cause you have no alibi and a ticket to leave the country. | 因为你没有不在场证明却有出国的机票 |
[18:47] | I’m telling the truth! | 我在说实话 |
[18:50] | I love Lauren. | 我爱劳伦 |
[18:51] | Yeah, but there’s also the possibility | 是的 但也有可能 |
[18:52] | that you were planning to leave the country with the ransom money. | 你打算带着赎金出国 |
[19:02] | According to the log, Lauren turned off | 记录显示 劳伦在1点12时 |
[19:04] | the door sensor at 1:12. | 关闭了门上的传感器 |
[19:06] | And you can see she does this around the same time every night. | 你可以发现她每晚这个时候都会这么做 |
[19:08] | You don’t have any more footage | 你没有在那之后的 |
[19:09] | from the security cameras after that? | 监控录像了吗 |
[19:11] | – No. – That’s pretty convenient for the kidnappers. | -没有 -这可方便绑匪了 |
[19:14] | And you oversee all of this, huh, Chuck? | 这些你都看过了吗 查克 |
[19:17] | Okay, hold on. | 等下 |
[19:18] | At 2 a.M., the system rebooted | 凌晨两点 系统根据 |
[19:20] | for scheduled maintenance. | 预定计划重启了 |
[19:21] | Normally that’s a 30-second interruption of service, | 通常会有30秒的运行障碍 |
[19:23] | but it never booted up that night. | 但是那天晚上根本就没有重新启动起来 |
[19:25] | Steven thought it was probably a bug | 史蒂文觉得那可能只是 |
[19:27] | in the new software or something. | 新软件的漏洞之类的 |
[19:28] | Right, so someone knew about the ladders, right? | 好吧 所以有人知道那个梯子 对吗 |
[19:30] | And they also knew about when the security systems | 而且他们还知道安全系统 |
[19:32] | were gonna reboot. | 会在什么时候重启 |
[19:34] | Not too many people with that kind of information, right, Chuck? | 不是每人都知道这些 对吗 查克 |
[19:36] | Everybody in the family. | 只有这个家的成员知道 |
[19:37] | The security team, the patrol. | 还有保安队和巡查 |
[19:39] | Right, and you were here | 好的 那天晚上 |
[19:41] | that night in-in your suite off the kitchen? | 你在这里的厨房吗 |
[19:42] | Yes, all night. | 是的 一晚上都在 |
[19:43] | And was up and made sure | 为了确保早餐准备好 |
[19:45] | – that breakfast was ready in the morning. – I’m sure you were. | -一晚都没睡 -当然了 |
[19:47] | But since we seem to think this was a two-man job, | 但是因为我们认为嫌犯有两个人 |
[19:50] | you understand I have to ask these questions? | 希望你理解我必须要问这些问题 |
[19:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:58] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[19:59] | – I’ll call security. – Uh-uh. | -我来叫保安 -不用 |
[20:00] | I’m your security. | 我就是保安 |
[20:06] | Hey, where you going? | 想去哪 |
[20:07] | Hold on. FBI. | 站住 联邦调查局 |
[20:10] | Whoa, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho. Easy, hey, hey, hey, hey! | 别紧张 |
[20:12] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, all right, all right, easy, come on. | 别紧张 站住 |
[20:15] | – All right, oh-oh, right there. Okay. – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | -别动 -别开枪 别开枪 |
[20:17] | – Who are you? – I’m here for Otis. | -你是谁 -我来领奥蒂斯 |
[20:18] | Um, my code for the gate didn’t work. | 大门的密码用不了了 |
[20:20] | – They must’ve changed it. – Who are you? | -他们肯定把密码改了 -你是谁 |
[20:22] | I’m Buddy, the dog walker. | 我叫巴迪 来遛狗的 |
[20:24] | From the vet. | 从兽医那来的 |
[20:25] | Look, my shirt. | 看 衣服上写着呢 |
[20:30] | Okay, with all this land, why do the Franks need a dog walker? | 这么大片地 弗兰克家怎么还需要遛狗的 |
[20:32] | Otis likes to swim. | 奥蒂斯喜欢游泳 |
[20:33] | You know, I take him to the beach. | 我带它去海滩 |
[20:34] | I groom him. Look, ask Lauren. | 我还给它梳毛 不信问劳伦 |
[20:36] | Lauren’s dead. | 劳伦死了 |
[20:38] | What? | 什么 |
[20:38] | She’s dead. Get up. | 她死了 起来 |
[20:41] | How well did you know her? | 你跟她有多熟悉 |
[20:42] | Sometimes, when I’d drop off Otis, | 有时候我过来送奥蒂斯 |
[20:44] | you know, we’d sit on her deck and talk. | 我们会去她那坐下聊会天 |
[20:46] | Talk? What did you talk about? | 聊天 都聊什么 |
[20:47] | She… she mention anybody coming around here? | 她提过有人来吗 |
[20:49] | Was she afraid of anyone, any strangers? | 她害怕谁或是陌生人吗 |
[20:50] | No, mostly she just talked about how messed up | 没有 她基本上只是说这里的事 |
[20:53] | things are for her here. | 简直一团糟 |
[20:54] | Messed up how? | 怎么一团糟了 |
[20:55] | Well, how she wanted to move out. | 只是说她很想搬出去 |
[20:57] | How she and her stepmom fought a lot. | 她和她的继母常常吵架 |
[20:59] | And she said that one time | 她还说有一次 |
[21:01] | she saw the stepmom and the trainer, like… | 她看见她的继母和教练 |
[21:05] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[21:06] | No, I don’t. | 我不懂 |
[21:07] | – What? – Like… | -什么意思 -就是 |
[21:08] | – like… – Lauren told you that? | -那个 -劳伦告诉你的吗 |
[21:11] | She said things were pretty messed up here. | 她说这的事是一团糟 |
[21:13] | It’s them! | 是他们 |
[21:14] | They sent texts with attachments. | 他们发了信息 提了条件 |
[21:19] | $3 million dollars in small, unmarked bills. | 三百万小面额 无标记的纸钞 |
[21:22] | Our next message will have instructions for the exchange. | 下一条信息我们会发给你交易地点 |
[21:32] | So, you can track where the texts came from? | 你可以追踪信息是从哪发来的吗 |
[21:34] | Uh, theoretically. Each file, | 理论上 每个文件 |
[21:36] | like the picture of Lauren that was sent | 比如发过来的劳伦的照片 |
[21:38] | and the audio message from the kidnappers– | 或是绑匪发过来的语音信息 |
[21:41] | each has a digital fingerprint. | 这些都有数码指纹 |
[21:43] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[21:44] | Yeah, it’s half great. I also need | 别高兴太早 因为我还需要 |
[21:46] | the fingerprint of the phone or computer that sent those texts. | 发出信息的手机或电脑的指纹 |
[21:49] | That fingerprint will tell us whose phone and where it is. | 这些指纹会告诉我们手机的位置和主人 |
[21:53] | And that’s a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[21:54] | Whatever phone was used | 不管用的是什么手机 |
[21:56] | was turned on to send the text and then turned right off. | 都是开机发完信息就马上关机了 |
[21:59] | Ah, so it wasn’t turned on long enough for you to trace it. | 所以开机时间不够你用来定位 |
[22:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:02] | But there has to be a way around it. | 但是应该有办法的 |
[22:04] | I mean, I have half the picture. | 我是说 我有一半的照片 |
[22:06] | I just have to fill in the rest. | 我只需要把剩下的填进去 |
[22:10] | Hodgins! | 哈金斯 |
[22:12] | Hey, uh, sorry I’ve been away so long. | 很抱歉离开这么久 |
[22:14] | So I’m gonna get right back to work. | 我这就回去工作 |
[22:15] | Hodgins, please. | 哈金斯 拜托 |
[22:16] | We have our work and we have our families, | 我们不光有工作 我们还有家庭 |
[22:18] | and yours just got unexpectedly bigger, so… | 而你正经历着意料之外的事 |
[22:22] | anything I can do to make things easier… | 如果有什么我能帮忙的 |
[22:24] | Just let me sift through the pile of particulates waiting for me. | 让我把没做完的粒子筛查做完 |
[22:25] | Honey, you don’t have to jump right back in. You can… | 亲爱的 你不用这么快就工作 你 |
[22:28] | We have a murder to solve, so, yeah. | 我们还有的案子没结呢 |
[22:29] | I just wanted to let you know that I’m back. | 我只是来说一声我回来了 |
[22:38] | There are a number of microfractures on the pisiform | X射线没有检查出在豌豆骨上 |
[22:41] | the X-rays didn’t show. | 有很多微裂缝 |
[22:43] | They’re similar to those we found on the back of the skull. | 这和我们在头骨后侧找到的很像 |
[22:45] | – Did you find them anywhere else? – Uh, yes. | -别处还有吗 -是的 |
[22:47] | Pisiform, triquetrum | 豌豆骨上 三角骨上 |
[22:49] | and lunate– bilaterally. | 还有月状骨的两侧 |
[22:51] | She was repeatedly smashing her fists against something. | 她在反复的用她的拳头打什么东西 |
[22:55] | And the calcanei, bilaterally. | 还有根骨的两侧 |
[22:59] | All perimortem? | 都是在死前造成的 |
[23:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:01] | These all indicate quite a struggle. | 这些表明了她做了很大的挣扎 |
[23:03] | She probably tried to escape and fought with her kidnappers. | 她很可能试图逃跑并和绑匪对抗 |
[23:06] | No. | 不 |
[23:06] | The victim banged her own head into the ground, | 受害者自己用头部 拳头和脚跟 |
[23:09] | and fists and heels. | 撞向地面 |
[23:11] | – Wait, what? – Uniform, repeated injuries. | -什么意思 -反复地 不断地受伤 |
[23:13] | – They’re all signs of a seizure. – Oh, my God. | -这些都是癫痫发作的迹象 -天呐 |
[23:15] | You’re right. | 你是正确的 |
[23:17] | Well, I feel inadequate. | 我还有些不习惯 |
[23:19] | You work with me, Mr. Fisher. | 你和我一起工作 费什先生 |
[23:20] | I’d have thought you’d be used to that by now. | 我以为你已经习惯了 |
[23:22] | The question we need to answer is | 我们需要找到 |
[23:25] | what caused the seizure. | 是什么原因引起癫痫 |
[23:36] | So I… I-I swabbed the kerf marks | 我用棉签擦拭了费什和布纳恩医生 |
[23:39] | Fisher and Dr. Brennan found on the ulna. | 在尺骨上发现的切口 |
[23:40] | It appears to be a brand-new saw. | 它应该是一把崭新的锯 |
[23:42] | – I mean, the oil on it… – I don’t care. | -那上面的油 -我不关心 |
[23:43] | Well, it’s just that it’s different from | 跟切断的脚趾 |
[23:45] | whatever was used to sever the toe. | 上面的油不一样 |
[23:46] | So after I figure out what the beetles ate… | 等我找到甲虫吃了什么 |
[23:48] | Hodgins, stop. Stop. | 哈金斯 别说了 |
[23:51] | Just talk to me. | 跟我说说吧 |
[23:58] | I want to, Angie. | 我也想 安琪 |
[23:59] | It’s just… I-I don’t know how. | 我只是不知道该如何开口 |
[24:02] | It was just me. | 只有我一个人 |
[24:04] | It was always just me, and now… | 一直都只有我一个人 而现在 |
[24:06] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[24:07] | So just let that sink in. | 那就慢慢适应 |
[24:10] | And please don’t shut me out. | 别把我拒之门外 |
[24:11] | This is… this is happening to both of us. | 这是我们两个人的事 |
[24:24] | He has my mom’s eyes. | 他的眼睛和我妈的一样 |
[24:33] | And he loves Jules Verne, you know? | 而且他也喜欢儒勒·凡尔纳 |
[24:36] | Just like me. | 跟我一样 |
[24:39] | I mean, we were… we were having a great time, Angie, you know? | 我们聊得很开心 安琪 |
[24:42] | I-I thought he could come home, you know? | 我本以为他可以来家里 |
[24:43] | He could live with us. But, uh… | 他可以和我们一起生活 |
[24:46] | I don’t know, I just… I… | 我不知道 |
[24:51] | I said something that set him off, | 而我说了一些让他爆发的话 |
[24:52] | and I-I could not reel him back in. | 而我却无力挽回 |
[24:55] | I… | 我 |
[25:02] | I kept thinking, after… | 在那之后我不停的在想 |
[25:04] | if-if we had known each other when I was growing up, | 如果我们在小时候就知道对方 |
[25:07] | maybe-maybe I could’ve helped, | 也许我能帮助他 |
[25:08] | maybe he wouldn’t be where he is now. | 也许他就不是现在这个样子了 |
[25:13] | You know that that is not true. | 你知道那是不可能的 |
[25:14] | No? | 不可能吗 |
[25:19] | I could have loved him. | 我本来可以爱他的 |
[25:24] | You can do that now. | 现在爱他也来得及啊 |
[25:26] | You can still love him. | 你还是可以爱他的 |
[25:36] | All I’m saying is that this is your money, | 我想说 这是你的钱 |
[25:38] | from your hard work, not mine. | 你努力工作挣的钱 不是我挣的 |
[25:41] | Men are so foolish when it comes to money. | 提到钱的事 男人就变笨了 |
[25:43] | It’s why we have so many wars. | 所以才会战争四起 |
[25:44] | You like your loot covered in blood and sweat. | 你喜欢沾染着血汗的战利品 |
[25:47] | It’s the only way you can enjoy it. | 只有这样你才会高兴 |
[25:48] | Okay, great. So, what? I’m Attila the Hun, now? | 所以怎样 我像是匈奴王阿提拉了吗 |
[25:51] | I mean, come on. You’re a little bit… | 拜托 你就有一点儿像 |
[25:52] | What do you mean, a little bit like Attila the Hun? | 什么意思 有一点儿像匈奴王阿提拉 |
[25:53] | There he is. Sweets. | 他在那儿 小甜甜 |
[25:56] | So I talked to the trainer | 我跟那个与凯瑟琳·弗兰克 |
[25:57] | that Katherine Frank was sleeping with. | 有染的谈过话 |
[25:59] | He was out of town when Lauren disappeared. | 劳伦失踪时他出城了 |
[26:01] | He still is. | 现在都没回 |
[26:01] | So he’s not an accomplice. | 所以他不是同伙 |
[26:03] | – And she’s not a suspect. – Not so fast. | -她不是嫌疑人 -别这么快下结论 |
[26:05] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[26:09] | What do we got here? | 什么情况 |
[26:10] | Kidnapping and ransom insurance… | 绑架勒索保险 |
[26:11] | She took out a kidnapping policy | 她给全家人都上了 |
[26:13] | on her whole family. | 绑架保险 |
[26:14] | So… what? She kidnaps Lauren, | 所以她绑架了劳伦 |
[26:16] | things goes wrong, | 情况有变 |
[26:17] | she still tries to get the money… | 她还是想拿到钱 |
[26:20] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[26:21] | The victim’s phone | 被害人的手机 |
[26:22] | sent those texts, | 发的这些信息 |
[26:23] | and the phone is still in the victim’s house. | 手机还在被害人家里 |
[26:25] | The ransom texts were sent from Lauren’s phone. | 索要赎金的信息是劳伦的手机发送的 |
[26:27] | It’s still in the house. | 手机还在房子里 |
[26:28] | Yeah, the east side | 确切位置是 |
[26:29] | of the house, to be exact. | 房子的东边 |
[26:31] | Call me when you get there, Booth, | 到了那儿给我打电话 布斯 |
[26:32] | and I’ll tell you where to find it. | 我告诉你怎么找到手机 |
[26:33] | I need that phone to see | 我需要手机里的 |
[26:35] | the other information that it contains. | 其他信息 |
[26:36] | All right, we’re on our way. | 好 我们马上去 |
[26:37] | We’ll call you when we get there. | 到了给你打电话 |
[26:44] | Okay, we’re here, Angela. | 我们到了 安琪拉 |
[26:46] | What’s he doing, Steven? | 他在干什么 史蒂文 |
[26:46] | What’s going on, Agent Booth? | 怎么了 布斯探员 |
[26:47] | Please let me do my job. | 请别妨害公务 |
[26:48] | I’m using Reverse 911 | 我用反向911 |
[26:50] | to turn on the phone, so listen for it. | 开机 仔细听 |
[26:52] | Okay, Bones, listen for a high-pitched squeal. | 骨头 听手机铃音 |
[26:54] | Down that hallway, Booth! | 门厅那边 布斯 |
[27:05] | – Got it? – Got it, Booth! | -找到没 -找到了 布斯 |
[27:07] | So is this your exercise equipment? | 这是你的健身器材吗 |
[27:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:10] | That’s Lauren’s phone. | 那是劳伦的手机 |
[27:13] | I-I didn’t know | 我 我不知道 |
[27:14] | it was in there. | 手机在那里 |
[27:18] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别用那种眼神看我 |
[27:27] | So, we know that you and your trainer were having an affair. | 我们知道你和你的教练有染 |
[27:32] | All right, according to your prenup, | 根据你的婚前协议 |
[27:34] | if you have an affair, uh, | 如果你出轨 |
[27:35] | your husband gets a divorce | 你丈夫会和你离婚 |
[27:37] | and you don’t get any money. Correct? | 你一毛钱都分不到 是吧 |
[27:39] | And how does that make me a murder suspect? | 这怎么能表明我是嫌犯呢 |
[27:40] | Come on. Seriously? | 拜托 别装傻 |
[27:42] | Lauren comes home and sees you having sex with the trainer, | 劳伦回家 看到你和教练发生关系 |
[27:44] | and if she told her dad, | 如果她告诉她父亲 |
[27:46] | you’d end up living in the car. | 你就完了 |
[27:47] | But if you could get rid of Lauren, | 但是如果你杀了劳伦 |
[27:49] | then the kidnapping policy would kick in… | 绑架保险就会生效 |
[27:51] | Steven bought that. | 保险是史蒂文买的 |
[27:53] | The policy’s in your name. | 你签的字啊 |
[27:55] | For tax purposes. | 为了免税 |
[27:57] | – Steven is always trying to hide money. – How’d you do it? | -史蒂文总想把钱藏着 -你怎么做的 |
[27:58] | How’d she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[27:59] | Was that always part of your plan? | 这也是你计划的一部分吗 |
[28:01] | I might have not gotten along with her, | 我跟劳伦可能处得不太好 |
[28:03] | but I could never hurt Lauren. | 但是绝不可能伤害她 |
[28:05] | I think you had to kill her, | 我认为你杀了她 |
[28:06] | because the policy would kick in either way, | 因为不管怎样 保险都会生效 |
[28:08] | and with Lauren dead, there’d be no witness. | 劳伦死了 就没有证人了 |
[28:11] | I’ve tried to help. | 我一直很合作 |
[28:13] | But I’m done. | 现在我不合作了 |
[28:15] | – I want my lawyer. – Good. | -我要找律师 -行 |
[28:16] | ‘Cause you’re gonna need one. | 你确实需要个律师 |
[28:20] | So Lauren’s phone was used to send the texts. | 劳伦的手机被用来发送信息 |
[28:23] | And the stepmother sent them. | 是她继母发的 |
[28:24] | Well, it could have been anybody. | 任何人都可能发 |
[28:25] | The phone was set to turn itself on, | 手机被设定自动开机 |
[28:27] | send the text, and then immediately | 发送信息 然后马上关机 |
[28:29] | turn itself off so we couldn’t trace it. | 所以我们无法进行追踪 |
[28:31] | That’s way too tech-savvy | 对于凯瑟琳来说这太 |
[28:33] | for Katherine. I mean, she’s the only one | 高科技了 我意思是 |
[28:34] | in the house that didn’t have a computer, right? | 她是房子里唯一一个没有电脑的 对吧 |
[28:37] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[28:38] | Oh, those are texts in a queue, waiting to be sent. | 是一排等待发送的信息 |
[28:42] | They’re all encrypted with Steven Frank’s software. | 都被史蒂文·弗兰克的软件加密了 |
[28:45] | So you could just call him. | 你可以直接联系他啊 |
[28:47] | Well, he’s not gonna help this time. | 这次他不打算合作了 |
[28:48] | He thinks we’re railroading his wife. | 他认为我们在对他妻子逼供 |
[28:51] | Or… | 或者 |
[28:52] | he’s involved because Katherine convinced him | 他也与此事有关 凯瑟琳使他确信 |
[28:54] | that Lauren was getting in the way of their new marriage. | 劳伦妨碍了他们的婚姻 |
[28:56] | Wait. You think that he and Katherine together…? | 你认为他和凯瑟琳合谋 |
[29:02] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[29:03] | I mean, we’re dealing with murder | 我们面对的可是 |
[29:04] | and kidnapping. | 谋杀和绑架啊 |
[29:06] | That’s usually pretty horrible. | 通常这都是很可怕的 |
[29:12] | The father and the stepmother make sense. | 父亲和继母都说得通 |
[29:14] | They were both in the house. | 他们都住在那栋房子里 |
[29:15] | They had access to the phone… | 都能接触到手机 |
[29:16] | He’s not cooperating. | 他不合作 |
[29:19] | Listen, Bones, um… about the money… | 听着 骨头 关于那笔钱 |
[29:22] | Don’t worry about it, Booth. | 别担心 布斯 |
[29:23] | I’ll deposit the check. | 我会存进银行 |
[29:25] | No, no, no. It’s not that. It’s just… | 不不 不是那个意思 是 |
[29:26] | You know, if the money is ours, together, | 你知道 如果那笔钱是我们的 |
[29:29] | like, really ours together, | 属于我们共同的财产 |
[29:31] | do I get a say in how it’s spent? | 那我是不是有权决定怎么花 |
[29:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:36] | Then I’d like to give the check to Hodgins and Angela. | 那我想把那笔钱给哈金斯和安琪拉 |
[29:42] | To Hodgins’ brother, so he can stay where he is. | 给哈金斯的哥哥 他就能留在那里 |
[29:47] | Look, if you don’t want me to… | 听着 如果你不想要我这么做 |
[29:48] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[29:51] | We can do it together, | 我们一起给 |
[29:52] | like a… | 就像 |
[29:54] | You got pie on my pants. | 你把派掉我裤子上了 |
[29:56] | You can afford another pair. | 你再买一件就行啦 |
[30:04] | I’m sorry, because if I was here, | 对不起 如果我之前在这里 |
[30:05] | I would have caught this earlier. | 我就会早些发现 |
[30:06] | Look, there was iron oxide | 看 骨板和小管里面 |
[30:08] | caught in the osteons as well as canaliculi. | 有氧化铁 |
[30:10] | – It’s-it’s red oxide. – Rust. | -是三氧化二铁 -铁锈 |
[30:12] | So whatever was used to remove her toe was rusty. | 用于移除她脚趾的工具生锈了 |
[30:15] | There was also organic particulates | 还有有机物 |
[30:17] | I’m trying to I.D. Now. | 我正在鉴别 |
[30:17] | I just… I don’t think I have enough. | 我 我想有机物可能不够 |
[30:19] | Well, the severed end of the toe is filthy, | 被切断的脚趾末端很脏 |
[30:22] | so you should have more than enough there. | 应该够你鉴别的 |
[30:24] | And I’ll run DNA on whatever you find. | 我去给你发现的东西做DNA测试 |
[30:29] | Any news from the beetles | 你用来啃掉尸体肌肉部分的那些 |
[30:30] | that you used to deflesh the remains? | 甲虫有什么发现 |
[30:33] | Soon. | 很快就有结果 |
[30:35] | I just… | 我只是 |
[30:39] | I-I couldn’t grind them up | 看望我哥回来之后 |
[30:40] | after I came back from seeing my brother. | 我还没能研磨它们 |
[30:42] | – It’s so stupid, I know… -Uh, Dr. Hodgins, | -挺愚蠢的 我知道 -哈金斯博士 |
[30:44] | – do you want Mr. Fisher to do it for you? – No. | -要费什先生帮你吗 -不用 |
[30:47] | No. They’re mine. | 不用 这是我的工作 |
[30:48] | I’ll have the results for you soon. | 马上给你结果 |
[30:56] | I think I understand the saw marks | 我知道我们在尺骨和C7上 |
[30:57] | we found on the ulna and the C7. | 发现的锯痕是怎么回事了 |
[31:00] | They didn’t do much damage. | 他们损害都不严重 |
[31:01] | All marks are postmortem, made after she died. | 所有锯痕都是她死后产生的 |
[31:04] | I believe the killer did want | 我认为凶手确实想要肢解劳伦 |
[31:05] | to dismember Lauren to dispose of her body. | 以便抛尸 |
[31:07] | That’s why he destroyed her teeth. | 所以他毁了她的牙齿 |
[31:09] | To obscure her identity. | 让人没法鉴别她的身份 |
[31:10] | But only some of her teeth. Barely enough. | 只毁了部分牙齿 不是全部 |
[31:13] | He was interrupted. | 他被干扰了 |
[31:14] | Look at these hesitation marks. | 看这些犹豫的标记 |
[31:16] | – If we can find who interrupted him… – No. | -如果我们能找到干扰他的人 -不 |
[31:19] | Hesitation marks would show signs | 锯痕开始和停止才是 |
[31:21] | of starting and stopping. | 犹豫的标记 |
[31:22] | These simply stop. | 这些只是停止的标记 |
[31:23] | She had tetanus. | 她得了破伤风 |
[31:25] | When I saw the rust | 我看到哈金斯博士发现的 |
[31:26] | Dr. Hodgins found in the wounds, | 伤口上的铁锈 |
[31:27] | I tested the osteons. | 我检验了骨板 |
[31:28] | Tetanus wouldn’t kill her. | 破伤风不是死因 |
[31:30] | No, but it made her very sick. | 不是 但是让她生病了 |
[31:31] | It was a virulent strain, | 是种有毒菌株 |
[31:32] | fast-moving, because something else | 发作快 除了铁锈之外 |
[31:34] | infected her in addition to the rust. | 她被别的病毒感染了 |
[31:36] | She probably had a high fever, | 她可能出现了高热 |
[31:38] | blood pressure, spasms… | 高血压 痉挛之类的 |
[31:39] | That would freak out a first-time kidnapper. | 会让一个新手绑架犯手忙脚乱 |
[31:41] | I think he tried to help her. | 我认为他本想帮她 |
[31:43] | Look what the beetles gave us. | 看甲虫的检测结果 |
[31:48] | Penicillin. | 青霉素 |
[31:50] | That is an enormous amount to give someone. | 这量太大了 |
[31:52] | They’d have a seizure. According to her medical records, | 会引起癫痫 根据她的医疗记录 |
[31:54] | she was allergic to penicillin. | 她对青霉素过敏 |
[31:56] | Then that amount would killed her. | 这份量会杀死她 |
[31:58] | But she was sick, so whoever gave her | 但是她病了 给她青霉素的人 |
[31:59] | the penicillin wasn’t trying to kill her; | 不是想杀她 |
[32:01] | they wanted to save her. | 而是想救她 |
[32:03] | Okay, I hate to be the one | 我讨厌 |
[32:05] | in rose-colored glasses here, but I’m going to go on record: | 觉得世界和谐美好 不过我宣布 |
[32:08] | This was an accident. | 这是场意外 |
[32:10] | Whoever killed Lauren loved her. | 杀了劳伦人其实很爱她 |
[32:18] | It wasn’t a knife or a saw. | 既不是刀也不是锯子 |
[32:20] | Some kind of iron clippers were used to sever the toe. | 脚趾是被某种铁剪剪掉的 |
[32:22] | Which is why the bone was crushed at the end. | 所以脚趾骨末端才会碎掉 |
[32:25] | Gardening shears? | 园艺剪吗 |
[32:26] | No, smaller. Almost like these nail clippers here. | 不是 更小点 跟指甲剪差不多的 |
[32:28] | And the organic material | 你在组织上找到的 |
[32:29] | – you found on the tissue? – It was microscopic | -有机物是什么 -是微量的 |
[32:31] | amounts of feces. Cam’s running it for DNA. | 排泄物 凯在验DNA |
[32:34] | Sounds like clippers from someone’s bathroom. | 像是某人卫生间里的钳子 |
[32:36] | Ew. I do not want to see your bathroom. | 我才不想看你的卫生间呢 |
[32:37] | I have roommates. | 我有室友 |
[32:39] | – Let me know if you need anything else. – Yep. | -还需要什么就跟我说 -行 |
[32:41] | Oh, Dr. Hodgins… | 哈金斯博士 |
[32:43] | about your brother… | 关于你哥哥的事 |
[32:44] | I’m-I’m fine, Fisher. | 我没事 费什 |
[32:45] | Well, that’s not true. | 你不可能没事 |
[32:47] | Look, I’ve spent time at the loony bin. | 听着 我在疯人院待过一段时间 |
[32:49] | And I was grateful for it. | 我跟感激那段日子 |
[32:51] | Because sometimes it’s the right place to be. | 因为人有时候就应该待在那里 |
[32:54] | Painful, sure. | 痛苦吗 当然了 |
[32:57] | But what’s worse is when someone would look at you | 但更让人痛苦的是某些人的眼光 |
[33:00] | like you shouldn’t be there. | 好像你不应该在那里 |
[33:02] | Always felt like I’d done something wrong | 那让我觉得我做错了什么 |
[33:04] | rather than just… having a disease, you know. | 而不仅仅是生病了 |
[33:10] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这话听起来很怪 |
[33:12] | but you got to be happy for him in there. | 但是你应该为他在那里感到高兴 |
[33:15] | Especially now that he’s found you. | 尤其是现在他找到了你 |
[33:20] | Trust me, he just won the lottery. | 相信我 他刚刚中了大奖 |
[33:25] | Okay, so that was all sincere, | 好吧 这些都是我的心里话 |
[33:27] | but I’m feeling a little sick talking like that, | 但这么说话让我觉得有点恶心 |
[33:29] | so I’m gonna go now. | 所以我走了 |
[33:39] | I’m decrypting the texts that were sent. | 我解密了发出的信息 |
[33:41] | It’s slow because each one | 进展缓慢的原因的是每条信息 |
[33:43] | used a separate encryption. | 使用了独立的密码 |
[33:45] | Well, we’ve seen this one already. | 我们已经看过这条了 |
[33:47] | Not the whole thing. | 没有全部看完 |
[33:48] | The original was run through a Hipstashotz filter | 原始照片使用了Hipstashotz滤镜 |
[33:51] | to crop this out. | 剪切掉了这部分 |
[33:57] | It’s a selfie. | 这是张自拍照 |
[33:58] | Yeah, Lauren took it three weeks before the kidnapping, | 对 劳伦在绑架前三周拍下这张照片 |
[34:01] | but it was sent today. | 并在今天发出 |
[34:02] | She staged her own kidnapping. Why? | 她策划绑架自己 为什么 |
[34:07] | Because the dog walker said | 因为遛狗的人说了 |
[34:08] | that she wanted to get away from her family. | 她想逃离她的家 |
[34:10] | I mean, she’s used to having money. | 她习惯了有钱人的生活 |
[34:12] | Clearly, she doesn’t work. | 显然 她没有工作 |
[34:13] | But she still had to have an accomplice. | 但是她还需要一个同伙 |
[34:15] | She didn’t bury herself. | 她不能把自己埋了 |
[34:16] | Hey, Cam got the DNA results from the feces in the wound. | 凯拿到了伤口处粪便的DNA |
[34:19] | It’s from a dog. The Franks’ dog. | 它属于一条狗 弗兰克家的狗 |
[34:21] | It was the dog walker. Thanks, Hodgins. Thanks. | 是那个遛狗的人 谢谢 哈金斯 |
[34:24] | Oh-oh, uh, one more thing, Hodgins. | 还有件事 哈金斯 |
[34:27] | Listen, about your brother… | 关于你哥哥 |
[34:28] | – No, Booth, it’s okay. – Let me finish. | -不 布斯 没事的 -听我说完 |
[34:30] | Bones and I, we’d like to give you guys some money. | 骨头和我 我们想给你们点钱 |
[34:35] | To help you out with your brother | 帮你们解决你哥哥的事 |
[34:36] | so he can stay where he is. | 让他可以继续待在现在的地方 |
[34:44] | Until you guys come up with a plan, all right? | 直到你们找到解决办法 行吗 |
[34:50] | Wow. That’s-That’s really kind of you. | 你们简直太好了 |
[34:53] | It is. It is. Thank you very much. | 这真是 太谢谢你们了 |
[34:56] | Um, I just… I can’t take it. | 就是我 我不能拿这钱 |
[34:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:01] | I’m gonna get a loan… | 我打算去贷款 |
[35:02] | from a bank. | 跟银行贷 |
[35:03] | Like the normal person that I’ve never been. | 就像我没做过的普通人一样 |
[35:05] | But this is more practical. | 但是我们的办法更实际啊 |
[35:08] | It’s not about being practical. | 这不是实际不实际的问题 |
[35:09] | It’s about being responsible. | 这是承担责任的问题 |
[35:13] | Seems like pride. | 我觉得像自尊心的问题 |
[35:14] | Listen, I just want you both to know | 我只是想让你俩知道 |
[35:16] | that Bones and I are here for both of you | 骨头和我会一直支持你们 |
[35:18] | if you guys ever need anything. | 无论你们需要什么帮助 |
[35:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:25] | – Thanks. – No, no, no. Oh, no! | -谢谢 -不不 别过来 |
[35:26] | Whatever happened to handshakes, okay? | 只是握个手不行吗 |
[35:28] | Okay, that’s good. That’s enough. | 好了好了 够了 |
[35:29] | That’s enough. Take care. | 够了 你们继续 |
[35:31] | I’ve got to go get the dog walker now, all right? | 我要去抓那个遛狗的人了 |
[35:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:44] | You tried to cut her up, destroy her face | 你想把她尸体切开 毁容 |
[35:47] | so we wouldn’t know who she was, | 这样我们就不会知道她是谁 |
[35:48] | but you couldn’t go through with it. | 但是你没有坚持下来 |
[35:50] | Because you loved her. | 因为你爱她 |
[35:53] | Isn’t that right? I mean, you said that you… | 对吧 你说过你们 |
[35:56] | you used to sit on her deck, right? | 你们曾经坐在她的阳台上 对吧 |
[35:58] | Is that where you planned the kidnapping? | 你们是在那里策划这起绑架的吗 |
[36:02] | We tested your clippers, | 我们检查了你的剪刀 |
[36:04] | the ones you use to groom the dogs. | 你用来给狗修毛的剪刀 |
[36:07] | They were used to cut off Lauren’s toe. | 劳伦的脚趾就是用它剪下来的 |
[36:09] | She did that herself. | 她自己剪的 |
[36:11] | She said it was the only way to convince | 她说只有这样才能让她父亲相信 |
[36:12] | her father she’d been kidnapped. | 她被人绑架了 |
[36:14] | – That was the plan. – The plan? | -计划就是这样 -计划 |
[36:15] | But that was a pretty bad plan, | 这计划糟透了 |
[36:17] | because you’re about to go down for murder, Buddy. | 因为你犯了谋杀罪 伙计 |
[36:20] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[36:22] | Look, her toe got infected, | 她的脚趾感染了 |
[36:24] | and she wouldn’t let me take her to the hospital, | 她不让我送她去医院 |
[36:25] | so I went to the vet’s where I work, | 所以我去了我工作的兽医院 |
[36:27] | and I took some antibiotics. | 拿了一些抗生素 |
[36:29] | Penicillin. | 青霉素 |
[36:30] | Yeah, I took the best one. | 是的 我拿了最好的那种 |
[36:32] | She was allergic to penicillin. | 她对青霉素过敏 |
[36:34] | I didn’t know that. I swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[36:37] | Look, we were gonna… | 我们就要 |
[36:40] | we were gonna run away together. | 我们就要一起私奔了 |
[36:41] | No, she was gonna run away with someone else. | 不 她就要跟别人一起私奔了 |
[36:43] | She was setting you up for the kidnapping. | 她设计你参与了这起绑架 |
[36:46] | We decrypted the last text her phone was going to send. | 我们解密了她手机要发出的最后一条信息 |
[36:49] | It was to the police, telling them where to find you. | 那是给警方的 告诉他们你的位置 |
[36:56] | She said she loved me. | 她说了她爱我 |
[37:00] | I told her we didn’t need the money. | 我跟她说我们不需要那笔钱 |
[37:02] | You know, I have a good job. | 我有份不错的工作 |
[37:08] | I was trying to help her. | 我只是想帮她 |
[37:47] | Wait, wait. I-I don’t understand. | 等等 我没听懂 |
[37:49] | Dr. Rozran called, said Jeffrey disappeared. | 罗兹伦博士打来电话说杰弗里不见了 |
[37:51] | He thinks that Jeffrey | 他觉得是杰弗里 |
[37:52] | overheard he was being moved to another facility | 听到了自己要转院的事 |
[37:53] | and that set him off. | 受到了刺激 |
[37:54] | So let the doctor and his staff find him. | 那就让医生和工作人员们去找他 |
[37:57] | They have the experience. | 他们知道去哪里找 |
[37:58] | Yeah, but Rozran said he only goes to a couple of places, so… | 但是罗兹伦说过他只去几个地方 |
[38:00] | Hey, Hodgins… | 哈金斯 |
[38:02] | Hey, Angie, you said I had a chance to love him now, right? | 安琪 你说过我可以现在开始爱他的 |
[38:06] | Well, that’s what I’m doing. | 我现在就在爱他 |
[38:09] | The doctor will be there if I need him. | 有需要的话 医生会过去的 |
[38:13] | Call me when you get him back. | 你找到他了就给我打电话 |
[38:23] | To our joint account. | 敬我们的联名账户 |
[38:25] | They gave me a choice between sunsets around the world or… | 他们让我从世界日落和 |
[38:29] | the Simpsons, huh? | 辛普森一家里面选 |
[38:32] | So what do you want to do with the money? | 所以你想用这笔钱干啥 |
[38:34] | I know the Superball is coming up | 我知道”超级球”就要到了 |
[38:36] | and you’ve always wanted to go. | 你不是一直想去嘛 |
[38:38] | “Super Bowl.” | 超级碗 |
[38:39] | It’s Super Bowl, not Superball. | 是超级碗 不是超级球 |
[38:41] | Anyways, listen, it’s too late in the game right now | 现在去看比赛太晚了 |
[38:43] | for plane tickets and a hotel room. | 机票啊 酒店什么的 |
[38:46] | It would cost the whole check. | 会把支票上的钱花光的 |
[38:48] | That’s fine with me. You’ve been a good man. | 我无所谓啊 你一直表现得这么好 |
[38:51] | Well, I was… I was thinking | 我其实 在考虑 |
[38:52] | about something else, about… | 一些别的事情 比如 |
[38:54] | putting it to work for us. | 让这钱为我们服务 |
[38:57] | – Uh, investing it. – Yes! | -投资吗 -是的 |
[38:59] | I’m impressed, Booth. | 干得好啊 布斯 |
[39:00] | I came up with something really good. | 我找到了一个很好的项目 |
[39:03] | “Wounded Warrior Project. | “受伤老兵计划 |
[39:05] | Empowering the wounded and their families.” | 帮助伤者和他们的家庭” |
[39:07] | Yeah, it’s a tough go after you’ve been injured, you know, | 这个项目是为了资助 |
[39:10] | in the service and you come home. | 服役期间受伤还乡的军人 |
[39:11] | For the families, too. | 也帮助他们的家人 |
[39:12] | I think it’s a good investment, right? | 我觉得这是很好的投资 对吧 |
[39:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[39:28] | It turns out you’re very good with your money, Booth. | 所以说你很会花钱啊 布斯 |
[39:30] | Cheers. Thanks, Bones. | 干杯 谢谢 骨头 |
[39:50] | Jeffrey? | 杰弗里 |
[39:55] | Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[39:58] | I brought you a coat. | 我给你带了件外套 |
[39:59] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[40:00] | No! No, it was you! | 不 都是你 |
[40:04] | You’re the one that was gonna send me away! | 你是那个想把我送走的人 |
[40:06] | Listen, it was a mix-up, okay? | 听着 你误会了 好吗 |
[40:07] | I want to bring you back. | 我想带你回去 |
[40:09] | You’re from the Federation. | 你是政府的人 |
[40:11] | You’re the one that creates the static that-that-that… | 你们创造出了这稳定的假象 |
[40:14] | I’m going to take you back to your home. | 我想带你回家 |
[40:16] | And you’re never going to have to leave there. | 你永远都不用离开那里 |
[40:18] | – I promise. – No. | -我发誓 -不 |
[40:20] | – I will never trust an operative. – That’s right. | -我绝不会相信一名特工 -说得对 |
[40:22] | That’s right. You-You’d never trust an operative, okay? | 说得对 你绝不要相信一名特工 |
[40:28] | But you can trust your brother. | 但是你可以相信自己的弟弟 |
[40:36] | I… I’m your brother, Jeffrey. | 我是你的弟弟 杰弗里 |
[40:39] | I’m Jack Hodgins. | 我是杰克·哈金斯 |
[40:46] | Hey, you-you remember Mom and Dad? | 你还记得妈妈爸爸吗 |
[40:49] | Dr. Rozran said that you still have | 罗兹伦博士说你的房间里 |
[40:50] | a picture of them in your room. | 还有一张他们的照片 |
[40:51] | Well, here, I got one, too. You see that? | 看 我也有一张 看到了吗 |
[40:58] | That’s them. | 就是他们 |
[41:00] | That’s them. | 就是他们 |
[41:05] | And that’s me. | 中间的是我 |
[41:14] | Man, I never knew it, | 我一直都不知道 |
[41:14] | but I guess I’ve been looking for you my whole life. | 但我想我这辈子都一直在找你 |
[41:21] | To complete the picture. | 为了让这照片圆满 |
[41:25] | I can finally see past the static, Jeffrey, like you. | 我终于可以像你一样看穿静电了 |
[41:34] | Let me bring you back. | 让我带你回去吧 |
[41:37] | I promise you’ll never have to leave your home. | 我发誓你永远都不用离开家了 |
[41:40] | Never. | 永远 |
[41:51] | Is that… | 那是… |
[41:53] | how you know 20,000 Leagues so well? | 你怎么这么了解《海底两万里》 |
[42:00] | Did he read it to you, too? | 他也读给你听了吗 |
[42:08] | Yeah, he did. | 是啊 他给我读过 |
[42:12] | Every night. | 每晚都读 |
[42:15] | Just like he must have to you. | 就像他以前给你读那样 |
[42:18] | “The year 1866 | 1866年 |
[42:21] | was signalized by a remarkable incident.” | 因一件不平常的事件闻名 |
[42:27] | “A mysterious and puzzling phenomenon | 一种神秘而令人费解的现象 |
[42:29] | that surely no one has forgotten.” | 将令所有人难以忘怀 |
[42:33] | “Without going into the rumors that… | 先不说那些 |
[42:35] | “…upset civilians in the seaports | 扰乱海滨居民 |
[42:38] | “and deranged the public mind, even far inland, | 和震惊世人 甚至是内陆的奇闻怪事 |
[42:42] | it must be said that professional seamen were especially alarmed.” | 我们来说件让资深水手们提高警惕的事情 |