时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We’re gonna plant a fish? | 我们去种鱼吗 |
[00:02] | I don’t know about this, Kyle. | 我可不知道 凯尔 |
[00:03] | Dude, the object is to win the fishing tournament, isn’t it? | 老兄 我们的目标是赢得钓鱼锦标赛 |
[00:06] | Some guys stuff lead weights down the fish’s throat. | 有些人在鱼嘴里塞铅坠增加鱼的重量 |
[00:09] | Me, I’m a purist. | 我才不屑这么做 |
[00:10] | Yeah, I’m talking about the morality part. | 我是说道德层面的问题 |
[00:12] | We’re evening out the odds. That’s very moral. | 我们是在做平衡 非常有道德 |
[00:16] | So… | 那么 |
[00:18] | Let’s figure out | 我们来看看 |
[00:21] | where we’re gonna put this guy. | 把这家伙放在哪里 |
[00:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:25] | The boat slip’s right here. | 小船驶过这里 |
[00:27] | We’ll put him way out in the lake | 我们把他放到湖里 |
[00:28] | so we’ll be in the middle of the tournament | 如此一来 待到其解冻时 |
[00:30] | by the time he thaws. | 锦标赛正在如火如荼地进行 |
[00:32] | And then bingo. | 然后 得分 |
[00:33] | We come back with an eight-and-a-half pounder | 钓到一尾八磅半重的大鱼 |
[00:37] | and take home gold. | 我们就捧杯凯旋了 |
[00:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:40] | That’s probably a bag of morality. | 也许是一大袋道德 |
[00:43] | You got to go see what that is. | 你必须得看看那是什么 |
[00:46] | Some jackass had the same idea we did. | 看来有个混蛋也想到了我们这个法子 |
[00:56] | What? Is it big? | 里面是什么 大吗 |
[00:58] | Yeah, but I don’t think it’ll win the tournament. | 很大 但我觉得靠这个可赢不了比赛 |
[01:04] | That’s your third cup of coffee. | 这是你今早喝的第三杯咖啡 |
[01:07] | I like the coffee here. | 我喜欢喝这里的咖啡 |
[01:08] | One more reason why you’re more likely | 你肯定会死在我前面 |
[01:09] | to die before I do. | 又一个有力证据 |
[01:11] | Wait a second. Okay. Let’s just start… | 等等 我们从头开始 |
[01:14] | Take a step back, all right? What are you talking about? | 退一步回去 好吗 你在说什么 |
[01:16] | You imbibe a higher level of carcinogenic fluids, | 你摄入了大量的致癌液体 |
[01:19] | you’ve had a brain tumor, | 你大脑长过肿瘤 |
[01:20] | you’re older than I am, and you’re a man. | 你比我岁数大 而且你是男的 |
[01:21] | Therefore, the insurance company is wrong. | 所以 保险公司错了 |
[01:23] | -Wrong about what? -They want to charge | -错在哪里 -虽然很明显 |
[01:25] | more for my life insurance than yours, | 我肯定活得时间比你久 |
[01:27] | even though I will clearly outlive you. | 但我的寿险保费却比你的高 |
[01:29] | Okay, I’m glad you have a plan to outlive me. | 好吧 我很高兴你有一套活过我的计划 |
[01:31] | I’m just being practical. | 我只是做到实事求是 |
[01:32] | I’m sure they’re being practical, too; | 我认为他们也很实事求是 |
[01:33] | this is what they do. | 他们就是靠这个吃饭的 |
[01:34] | They’ve come to the misguided conclusion | 他们得到一个错误的结论 |
[01:36] | that it is more dangerous for me | 即相较你而言 |
[01:38] | to spend time in the field than for you. | 外出查案对我来说更危险 |
[01:40] | Without examining the evidence. | 他们根本没做过任何调查 |
[01:41] | Well, they-they kind of have. | 从某种程度上来说 他们做过 |
[01:42] | You see, I’m trained in the danger business. | 你看 我在危险环境受过训练 |
[01:44] | You’re, you know… you’re top dog… in the lab. | 而你 你只是在实验室是老大 |
[01:47] | I’m licensed to carry a weapon, I know martial arts… | 我有持枪执照 我会武术 |
[01:50] | You shot me once. | 你曾开枪打中过我 |
[01:51] | A ricochet. That doesn’t count. | 是个跳弹 不算数 |
[01:53] | I’m sure it counts to them, okay? | 跳弹绝对算数 好吗 |
[01:54] | Oh, so you agree with them | 所以 你和他们的观点一致 |
[01:55] | and think that I should be penalized. | 你们都认为我应当受到相应的惩罚 |
[01:57] | You know what, I’m not gonna win this discussion. | 我绝对说不过你 |
[01:59] | I mean, I just keep digging a hole | 我就是给自己挖坑 |
[02:00] | that’s getting deeper and deep… | 越挖越深 越挖越深 |
[02:01] | Oh, look at that. There is a God. | 快看 救星来了 |
[02:03] | Saved by a phone call. Booth. | 救我于水火之中 我是布斯 |
[02:05] | Yeah. Okay. | 是的 好的 |
[02:07] | Great. On our way. Decomposed body in the lake. | 很好 我们马上出发 湖中发现腐尸 |
[02:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[02:10] | I’m not done with this, Booth. | 这件事情还没完 布斯 |
[02:11] | Look, this is not my fault, okay? | 这不是我的错 好吗 |
[02:13] | I don’t speak for the life insurance company. | 我不是替寿险公司说话 |
[02:15] | I didn’t just shoot you, Booth. I saved your life, too. | 我确实开枪打过你 但我还救过你的命 |
[02:18] | All right, look, if this is so important to you, | 好吧 如果这件事对你来说非常重要 |
[02:20] | why don’t you look for another insurance company, you know? | 你为什么不另找一家保险公司呢 |
[02:22] | – Shop around for better rates. – I will. | -货比三家总不为过 -我会的 |
[02:23] | Yeah. There you go. Good idea. | 那就去吧 多好的主意 |
[02:25] | All right, what’s going on here at the dock of the bay? | 这个码头发生了什么事 |
[02:27] | A waterlogged corpse. | 一具水中弃尸 |
[02:29] | How long has it been in there? | 尸体在这里多久了 |
[02:31] | Based on decomped flesh underwater, | 基于肉体在水中腐烂 |
[02:33] | I’d say it’s been in the bag | 我认为尸体被放置在袋中 |
[02:34] | approximately four days. | 四天左右 |
[02:36] | There’s got to be some goodies in there | 装尸体的袋子里一定有不少好料 |
[02:37] | that’ll give us a more precise time. | 可以帮助我们得出更精确的时间 |
[02:38] | Well, until you find them, four days. | 你先找吧 目前来看是四天 |
[02:40] | Sharp supraorbital margin, lack of prominence of the glabella | 尖尖的眶上缘 平整的眉间 |
[02:44] | indicate that the victim is female. | 表明受害人为女性 |
[02:46] | See, I could’ve looked at that for hours | 你看 如果我盯着尸体看几个小时 |
[02:47] | and never have figured that out, all right. | 也看不出个所以然来 |
[02:48] | All you need is a little piece of bone | 你只需要一小片骨头 |
[02:50] | and a beautiful brain. Me? | 还有你聪明的大脑 至于我 |
[02:52] | I just need a gun. | 我只需要一把枪 |
[02:52] | Don’t patronize me, Booth. | 别施舍我 布斯 |
[02:53] | – Am I missing something? – No. | -我是不是错过了什么 -没有 |
[02:55] | The insurance company believes that I am more at risk | 保险公司认为 我们两个同样外出办案 |
[02:57] | than he is when we’re in the field. | 我承担的风险要比他更大 |
[02:59] | And Booth agrees with them. | 布斯竟然同意他们的谬论 |
[03:00] | Really? It’s none of their concern. | 你非说不可吗 这跟人家没有关系 |
[03:01] | That doesn’t seem right. See? | 这听上去不甚妥当 你看吧 |
[03:03] | You see what you started now? | 你看你自己开了个什么好头 |
[03:04] | They’re just looking at numbers. | 他们只是关注一些数据 |
[03:05] | I mean, Booth has more training and experience. | 布斯经过严格训练 经验也比你丰富 |
[03:07] | Right. Exactly. S… | 没错 正是如此 |
[03:08] | Did you hear what he said here? | 你听听人家说的 |
[03:09] | Mr. Bug Boy said they’re just looking at numbers. | 虫男先生说人家只是关注数据 |
[03:11] | I thought you didn’t want to involve them. | 我觉得你最好还是不要把他们卷进来 |
[03:13] | Glad you asked now? | 觉得自己多嘴了吗 |
[03:14] | Someday I’ll learn. | 总有一天 我会记住的 |
[03:15] | There’s clearly trauma to the bones, | 骨头这里有清晰的创伤 |
[03:17] | but I need them cleaned to determine cause. | 我需要把骨头清理干净 确定致伤原因 |
[03:22] | Hey, uh, if someone was trying to hide this, | 如果有人想要把它隐藏起来 |
[03:25] | wouldn’t they weigh down the bag? | 他们应该给这个包裹负重吧 |
[03:27] | 费尔法克斯郡年度 钓鱼锦标赛 越大越好 重量断胜负 | |
[03:27] | There’s a tournament scheduled for today. | 今天这附近要举办一个锦标赛 |
[03:28] | Well, all the more reason to go deep. | 更应该让尸体沉下去了 |
[03:30] | No, not if the killer wanted us to find the body. | 不 除非凶手想要我们找到这具尸体 |
[03:35] | Oh, be careful. | 小心 |
[03:36] | – Good. Bag on a gurney. – Careful, guys. | -很好 轮床上的尸袋 -大家小心 |
[03:38] | I need this water. Ooh, and that! | 我要对这水取样 还有这家伙 |
[03:40] | Hey! Grab it! Get it, get it, get it! | 抓住了 握紧别让它跑了 |
[03:42] | Get it, get it, get it! That thing. | 抓住 抓住 快抓住 |
[03:44] | Geez! | 老天爷 |
[03:45] | Okay, do not let that go, Booth. That is evidence. | 别让它溜走了 布斯 那是证据 |
[03:47] | Do not let it go, okay? What is that? | 别把它放走了 这是什么东西 |
[03:49] | – It’s a lamprey. It will not bite. – Lamprey. | -这是七鳃鳗 不咬人 -七鳃鳗 |
[03:51] | Okay. Unless, of course, you let the mouth near your skin. | 但它的嘴靠你皮肤太近就另当别论了 |
[03:53] | Well, it’s on my skin. Get it off my skin. | 这玩意爬到我皮肤上了 快走开 |
[03:54] | Come on, come on. I need it in here. | 淡定 淡定 把它放到我袋里来 |
[03:55] | I’d help, but apparently I’m not | 我想要帮忙 但很显然 |
[03:57] | as qualified as you in field work. | 在实地工作中 我表现得不如你好 |
[03:59] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[04:01] | And now I got slime stuff on me. | 我手上有粘液 |
[04:35] | Almost complete ossification of the cranial sutures indicates | 几乎完全骨化的颅缝表明 |
[04:39] | that the victim was in her late 20s. | 受害人将近三十岁 |
[04:41] | The skull’s in good shape. | 颅骨外形保存很好 |
[04:42] | Angela’s reconstruction should be pretty simple. | 安琪拉的面部重建工作应该很顺利 |
[04:45] | The victim is Caucasian. | 受害人为白种人 |
[04:46] | -I do not concur. -Really? | -不敢苟同 -真的吗 |
[04:47] | Racial identification is basic stuff. What did I miss? | 确认种族是很基本的东西 我漏了什么 |
[04:50] | The sharp nasal sill | 尖尖的鼻槛 |
[04:52] | and the angle of the anterior nasal spine | 和前鼻棘的角度 |
[04:56] | indicates the victim was Caucasian. | 表明受害人为白种人 |
[04:58] | Uh, that’s what Ms. Wick said. | 维克小姐刚刚也是这样讲的 |
[05:00] | The issue is her projecting zygomatics | 问题在于她突出的颧骨 |
[05:03] | and the wide interorbital space. | 还有宽大的眉间部分 |
[05:05] | – Asian? – There’s no single ethnicity | -亚裔 -死者属于不止一个种族 |
[05:07] | because the victim is from a polyethnic crossroads. | 她来自于多民族混居区 |
[05:09] | Somewhere along the ancient trade routes that ran between | 在亚洲北部和高加索地区 |
[05:13] | Northern Asia and the Caucasus. | 古代贸易路线之间的某个地点 |
[05:15] | I’m sorry. I’m just tired. | 对不起 我累了 |
[05:16] | I’ve been studying for my orals. | 我在准备答辩 |
[05:19] | I thought you already took them. | 你不是已经通过了吗 |
[05:20] | They were rescheduled. | 重新排期了 |
[05:22] | I would place victim’s | 我认为受害人的种族起源 |
[05:23] | ethnic origins in the Stans– | 有可能位于中亚 瓦济里斯坦 |
[05:25] | – Waziristan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan. – Better. | -吉尔吉斯斯坦 阿富汗 -好多了 |
[05:28] | The skin is in pieces. | 尸体上的皮肤已经支离破碎了 |
[05:33] | Hodgins’ lampreys did some good work on this. | 哈金斯的七鳃鳗功劳不小 |
[05:35] | Who would throw lampreys in with a body? | 有谁会把七鳃鳗和尸体放在一起 |
[05:38] | I’m not supposed to know that, am I? | 我不应该知道答案的 对吧 |
[05:43] | What am I supposed to do, okay? Bones is all upset. | 我又能做什么 骨头很不高兴 |
[05:45] | I mean, am I supposed to start my own life insurance company? | 难道我得去创建自己的人寿保险公司吗 |
[05:47] | Dr. Brennan’s always seen herself as someone | 布纳恩博士一直认为 |
[05:49] | who’s capable of doing anything | 只要她全心投入去努力 |
[05:50] | if she puts her mind to it. Now this… | 任何事都难不了她 但是这个… |
[05:52] | empirical assessment’s telling her | 这个实证分析却告诉她 |
[05:54] | she’s not as exceptional as she thought. | 她没有自己想象的那般杰出 |
[05:55] | That’s not an answer. How do I fix this? | 你这算什么答案 我该怎么做 |
[05:57] | Start your own insurance company. | 创建你自己的人寿保险公司吧 |
[05:58] | Sometimes you can be really useless. | 有的时候你真的很没用 |
[06:00] | Are you gonna be helpful at all in this case? | 这事你能帮上忙吗 |
[06:03] | I know you’re frustrated, so I’m not gonna take that personally. | 我知道你很沮丧 所以我不会对你生气 |
[06:06] | Based on the crime scene, | 根据犯罪现场的证据 |
[06:08] | I don’t think this is the work of a sexual predator. | 我认为凶手不是性侵犯 |
[06:10] | They typically like to leave a bit of a calling card behind. | 他们一般喜欢在现场留下纪念品 |
[06:13] | What about the eels? | 那鳗鱼又是怎么回事 |
[06:14] | Okay, those are very phallic, obviously. | 当然看起来很像阴茎 |
[06:17] | But it’s atypical. | 但这不符合性侵犯的习惯 |
[06:18] | I think they’re symbolic of something else. | 我觉得它们有着某种其他的含义 |
[06:20] | Right. What? | 是吗 什么含义 |
[06:21] | I don’t know yet. But we’re looking for | 现在还不知道 但是我们在找的人 |
[06:23] | someone who is obviously trying to send a message. | 很想然想传达某种讯息 |
[06:30] | You wanted to see me, Ms. Wick? | 你想见我 维克小姐 |
[06:31] | Yes, Dr. Brennan. | 是的 布纳恩博士 |
[06:32] | I completed a preliminary examination | 我给受害者的全部骨骼 |
[06:34] | of the victim’s entire skeleton, | 做了初步检查 |
[06:36] | and I found a remodeled fracture on the left humerus. | 在左肱骨上发现了骨折重建的痕迹 |
[06:38] | – You have the X-rays? I’d like to see… – I do indeed. | -X光片在吗 我想看看 -在这里 |
[06:44] | It appears the victim | 看起来受害者 |
[06:45] | suffered a severe break approximately two years ago. | 在两年前遭受了严重的骨折 |
[06:48] | Three. | 是三年前 |
[06:49] | Of course. | 当然是三年 |
[06:50] | Did you also note that it appears a pin | 你有没有看到 为了治疗骨折 |
[06:52] | was inserted to help the fracture set properly? | 她的骨头里镶了一根针 |
[06:55] | I should’ve seen that. | 我本该看到的 |
[06:56] | That is correct. You should have. | 没错 你应该看到的 |
[06:58] | We need to look at the humerus more closely. | 我们得更仔细地检查一下肱骨 |
[07:12] | Angela should be able to identify the victim | 安琪拉应该能通过序号 |
[07:14] | from this serial number. | 找出受害者的身份 |
[07:17] | Can you extract it and take it to her? | 你能记下序号然后交给她吗 |
[07:19] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[07:20] | Are you sure there isn’t something on your mind, Ms. Wick? | 你确定你没什么心事吗 维克小姐 |
[07:22] | No. No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[07:28] | Apparently nothing in this mind at all. | 显然脑海里是一片空白 |
[07:32] | Did you know these guys haven’t evolved | 你知道吗 它们已经3.6亿年间 |
[07:34] | in 360 million years? | 都没进化过了吗 |
[07:37] | Sounds like they could run for Congress. | 看来它们可以竞选国会了啊 |
[07:39] | Look at them, just doing what they do best. | 瞧啊 它们悠闲地过着生活 |
[07:41] | Relaxing and watching life go by. | 放松休息 看着生命流逝 |
[07:44] | And this is helping how? | 这对我们有帮助吗 |
[07:46] | Well, the lampreys were feeding on the corpse, | 七鳃鳗把尸体当作食物给吃了 |
[07:48] | which means they’ve ingested all sorts of useful stuff. | 所以它们咽下了不少有用的证据 |
[07:50] | So I am waiting for them to make. | 我在等着它们生产 |
[07:53] | – “Make”? – Oh, sorry. | – “生产” – 抱歉 |
[07:54] | That’s what we call it with Michael Vincent. | 我们习惯这样说迈克尔·文森特了 |
[07:56] | Although, unlike him, | 不过它们跟他不一样 |
[07:57] | their digestive tract goes directly from mouth to anus. | 七鳃鳗的消化道是从嘴直通肛门的 |
[08:00] | I’m sure that’s not the only difference. | 我相信他们之间的不同不只这一点 |
[08:02] | Why don’t you just cut them open? | 为什么不直接把它们解剖 |
[08:04] | After 360 million years, | 都3.6亿年了 |
[08:06] | I think they deserve a bit more respect than that. | 它们应得我们的尊敬 |
[08:09] | Ooh, look at that. I think he’s making. | 你看啊 它在生产了 |
[08:11] | Uh, excreting. | 我是说 排泄 |
[08:13] | – Don’t you want to see this? – Nope. | -你不想看看吗 -不要 |
[08:15] | – This is evidence. – Bye-bye! | -这可是证据 -再见 |
[08:17] | Oh, Cam, | 凯 |
[08:18] | the pin that Dr. Brennan found in the victim’s humerus | 布纳恩博士在受害者的肱骨中找到的针 |
[08:21] | was part of a shipment of medical devices | 属于送往阿富汗的 |
[08:23] | that was sent to Afghanistan. | 一批医疗设备 |
[08:25] | Dr. Brennan said the victim came from that part of the world. | 布纳恩博士说受害者就是来自那个地区 |
[08:28] | And Daisy was right about the Stans. | 黛西说她来自中亚国家也是对的 |
[08:30] | The victim was originally from Afghanistan. | 受害者原先来自于阿富汗 |
[08:33] | Her name was Sari Nazeri. | 她的名字是纱丽·纳扎里 |
[08:36] | Poor thing. She was only 28. | 真可怜 她才28岁 |
[08:38] | She immigrated to the U.S. a year ago with her brother. | 她一年前和哥哥一起移民来到美国 |
[08:41] | She was a teacher’s aide, | 她是一名助教 |
[08:42] | and he did odd jobs — landscaping and carpentry. | 他打零工 园艺和木工 |
[08:45] | They were granted political asylum. | 他们获得了政府庇护 |
[08:47] | Well, she deserved it. | 这是她应得的 |
[08:48] | She helped American forces locate terrorists | 她帮助美国军队找到了恐怖分子 |
[08:51] | and made some videos about her experience. | 并将这段经历做成了纪录片 |
[08:54] | Did I know that my actions would mean | 我当时知道我的选择会导致 |
[08:56] | I could never go back to my home? | 我永远无法回我的家乡吗 |
[08:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:01] | But I don’t regret anything. | 但是我无怨无悔 |
[09:04] | Here, I can tell the world the truth. | 在这里 我可以把真相告知于世界 |
[09:06] | Here, I can work to make sure any girl | 在这里 我可以保证所有的女孩子 |
[09:08] | can get access to education | 都能接受教育 |
[09:10] | without fear of retribution. | 而不受惩罚 |
[09:13] | Here, I can… | 在这里 我能 |
[09:15] | speak about the freedom that can bring light | 探讨自由 让自由为这个 |
[09:17] | to a part of the world that has been dark for too long. | 黑暗了多年的国家带来希望的曙光 |
[09:22] | No sacrifice is too great to make that happen. | 为了这个目标 再大的牺牲也值得 |
[09:26] | And we couldn’t even keep her safe. | 可是我们都没能确保她的安全 |
[09:32] | FBI Special agent Seeley Booth. | 我是联邦特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[09:33] | This here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 她是我的搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[09:36] | Are you, uh, Aziz Nazeri? | 你是阿齐兹·纳扎里吗 |
[09:39] | Is this about Sari? | 你们是为了纱丽的事来的吗 |
[09:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:46] | It’s okay, Aziz. Let them in. | 没关系 阿齐兹 让他们进来吧 |
[09:51] | – Danny? – Hey, Seeley. | -丹尼 -你好 瑟雷 |
[09:53] | Can’t say I’m happy to see you. | 真不想在这种情况下和你见面 |
[09:54] | Wait, y-you know them? | 等等 你认识他们 |
[09:56] | Yes. They’re with the FBI. | 是的 他们是联调局的 |
[09:57] | What are you doing here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[09:58] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[10:00] | But you can only be here for one reason, so… | 我也猜想得到你们为什么会来这里 |
[10:03] | do what you came to do. | 告诉他吧 |
[10:06] | Will they help find my sister? | 他们会帮助我找我的妹妹吗 |
[10:08] | Unfortunately, we have. | 不幸的是 我们已经找到她了 |
[10:10] | I don’t understand. | 这话是什么意思 |
[10:11] | Your sister is dead, | 你的妹妹已经去世了 |
[10:13] | Mr. Nazeri. | 纳扎里先生 |
[10:13] | We’re very sorry. | 请节哀顺变 |
[10:18] | How could this happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[10:21] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么能让这种事情发生 |
[10:22] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么能让这种事情发生 |
[10:24] | Maybe it’s time you tell us about that long story, Danny. | 丹尼 或许你该跟我们说说你的故事了 |
[10:30] | When Aziz came home last Friday, Sari was gone. | 阿齐兹上周五回来的时候 纱丽不见了 |
[10:34] | I tried to call, but her cell phone was disconnected. | 我试图给她打电话 可是没接通 |
[10:36] | Why didn’t you file a missing persons report? | 为什么没有报告人口失踪 |
[10:39] | It’s sensitive. | 这是高度机密 |
[10:40] | It’s murder. | 这是件谋杀案 |
[10:41] | There’s always more when the CIA’s involved, so… | 一沾中情局事情就麻烦 |
[10:43] | you want to tell me that long story now, Danny? | 你要跟我们将你的故事了吗 丹尼 |
[10:45] | Hey, you were supposed to protect us. | 你的工作是保护我们 |
[10:46] | Hey, I’m gonna get to the bottom of this, Aziz, I promise. | 阿齐兹 我保证我一定会查出真相 |
[10:49] | The CIA isn’t empowered | 中情局没有权利 |
[10:50] | to investigate crimes on U.S. soil. | 在美国领土上调查罪案 |
[10:52] | This is Booth’s jurisdiction. | 这是布斯的职责 |
[10:53] | Thank you, Bones. So, Mr. Nazeri, | 谢谢你 骨头 纳扎里先生 |
[10:55] | did Sari have any problems around here? | 纱丽有遇上什么麻烦吗 |
[10:57] | Did anybody come around and threaten her recently? | 最近有人来这里威胁过她吗 |
[10:59] | She was an asset, Seeley. | 她是个线人 瑟雷 |
[11:00] | – You know how this works. – It was Ibrahim. | -你明白的 -是易卜拉欣 |
[11:02] | Ibrahim is dead, Aziz. | 易卜拉欣已经死了 阿齐兹 |
[11:03] | Okay, somebody want to fill me in here? | 你们谁来跟我说清来龙去脉 |
[11:04] | Who’s Ibrahim? | 易卜拉欣又是谁 |
[11:06] | Look, this has to stay quiet. | 这件事不能让其他人知道 |
[11:08] | Ibrahim Sajadi. An engineer. | 易卜拉欣·萨贾迪是一位工程师 |
[11:10] | He made bombs for al-Qaeda. | 他为基地组织生产炸弹 |
[11:11] | He was a CIA target in Afghanistan. | 他是中情局在阿富汗的目标 |
[11:13] | It was your job to kill him? | 你的任务就是要杀了他 |
[11:15] | That’s what you do, isn’t it? | 这不就是你的工作嘛 |
[11:23] | Ibrahim was a high value target. | 易卜拉欣是一个高价值目标 |
[11:25] | We knew he was in Ghazni, | 我们知道他在加慈尼[阿富汗城市] |
[11:27] | but we didn’t have operatives on the ground. | 但我们在当地没有特工 |
[11:29] | Sari identified where he lived– | 纱丽认出了他住过的地方 |
[11:30] | they were from the same village. | 他们是同一个村里 |
[11:31] | She was working for you over there? | 她在那里为你工作吗 |
[11:33] | I recruited her, yes. | 是我招募了她 没错 |
[11:34] | She planted the transponder in his house | 她在他的房子里为无人机空袭 |
[11:36] | for the drone strike; she was incredibly brave. | 安装了发射机应答器 她极其勇敢 |
[11:38] | She got injured by the explosion. | 爆炸中她受了伤 |
[11:39] | Yeah, too brave. And too stupid to trust you. | 太勇敢 太蠢 居然相信你 |
[11:42] | Now she’s dead. | 现在她死了 |
[11:43] | Hey, I took care of her when she was hurt, Aziz. | 她受伤的时候我也照顾她了啊 阿齐兹 |
[11:45] | I got you both out of the country. | 是我带你们俩离开了那个国家 |
[11:46] | I did everything I promised. | 我承诺的事情都做到了 |
[11:47] | No, you promised us a good life! | 不 你向我们承诺的是美好的生活 |
[11:56] | Look, you can’t hold anything back, Danny, okay? | 你不能有任何隐瞒 丹尼 |
[11:57] | This is my jurisdiction, it’s my case. | 这里是我的管辖范围 我的案子 |
[11:59] | Hey, we put a lot of time into this. | 我们在这上花了很多时间 |
[12:00] | There are people above me, we have operatives… | 在我之上还有大人物 还有特工 |
[12:02] | Yeah, but it’s not gonna work like that here, James Bond, | 我们这里可不是那样的 007先生 |
[12:05] | because I’m representing the Justice Department | 因为我是代表司法部 |
[12:07] | to make sure you obey the law. | 来监督你遵守法律的 |
[12:08] | So, Booth is your boss on this case, | 所以在这个案子里 布斯是你的上司 |
[12:10] | or we tell the world you got your recruit killed. | 不然我们就告诉天下你的线人是因你而死 |
[12:13] | Now, why don’t we all play | 好了 我们不如玩一次 |
[12:14] | truth or dare and move this thing along. | 真心话大冒险 以便工作 |
[12:16] | Truth. Sounds good to me. | 真心话 我觉得这样比较好 |
[12:18] | Don’t waste your time on Ibrahim; it couldn’t be him. | 别在易卜拉欣身上浪费时间 不可能是他 |
[12:20] | – I’ll prove it. – I don’t know, the serpents, the, uh, | -我会证明的 -我不知道 那蛇 |
[12:22] | duffel bag, the public disposals. | 行李袋 再加上户外弃尸 |
[12:24] | Those all appear to be Ibrahim signatures, right? | 看起来都挺像易卜拉欣的风格 不是吗 |
[12:26] | I mean, that’s exactly how we found Sari. | 我们不就是这么发现纱丽的吗 |
[12:28] | He really works with serpents? | 他真的跟蛇一起工作吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah, in every killing attributed to him. | 是的 每次杀人都是这样 |
[12:31] | To Ibrahim, they’re unclean, reviled. | 易卜拉欣会觉得蛇不干净 恶心 |
[12:33] | That’s one thing he and I agree on. | 我和他在这一点上达成了共识 |
[12:35] | They’re a way to degrade his victims. | 这也可以用来表示他的受害人低人一等 |
[12:37] | All right, so you’re thinking that Ibrahim killed Sari? | 你们觉得是易卜拉欣杀死了纱丽吗 |
[12:39] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说了 |
[12:40] | we killed Ibrahim in that drone strike. | 上次空袭的时候易卜拉欣就死了 |
[12:42] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看吧 |
[12:45] | – You sure he was in there? – Yeah. | -你确定他在里面吗 -确定 |
[12:50] | Then that is one toasted terrorist, cherie. | 肯定被烤焦了 |
[12:53] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 这我就说不准了 |
[12:54] | You know, I’ve seen guys like Ibrahim reported dead | 我见过像易卜拉欣这样的人 |
[12:56] | four or five times like this. | 被报道死过四五回的 |
[12:57] | Every time you send out a drone, | 你们每次搞空袭 |
[12:59] | you have to report a kill | 都得上报一次击毙 |
[13:00] | in order to cover yourselves. | 给自己打掩护 |
[13:01] | Sari was there. | 纱丽在现场 |
[13:02] | She saw Ibrahim go into the house. | 她看着易卜拉欣走进房子里的 |
[13:04] | But didn’t you say she was injured in that blast? | 但你不是说她在爆炸中受伤了吗 |
[13:06] | Look, Danny, I know you don’t want to face it, all right? | 丹尼 我知道你不想面对这事 |
[13:09] | Sari and Aziz put their faith in you. | 纱丽和阿齐兹都在你身上寄了希望 |
[13:11] | But you have to know that it’s possible | 但你必须明白 易卜拉欣 |
[13:13] | that Ibrahim is still alive. | 可能还活着 |
[13:15] | Yeah. I mean, it’s consistent with Ibrahim’s profile | 是啊 易卜拉欣的人物侧写一直说到 |
[13:18] | that he’d want to exact revenge on Sari, isn’t it? | 他想要对纱丽以牙还牙 不是吗 |
[13:23] | If Ibrahim’s alive… | 如果易卜拉欣还活着 |
[13:27] | he wouldn’t let anyone else do the job. | 他肯定要亲自动手 |
[13:38] | These recent contusions are on the ribs, zygomatic, | 这些近期的擦伤位于肋骨 颧骨 |
[13:41] | maxilla and mandible. | 上颌骨和下颌骨处 |
[13:42] | Not cause of death, but it clearly indicates a struggle. | 虽然不是死因 但显然表明死者挣扎过 |
[13:45] | You found no fracturing at all? | 你没发现她身上有骨折吗 |
[13:47] | – No evidence of a weapon? – No. | -也没有凶器的证据吗 -是的 |
[13:49] | And no evidence of a blow capable of killing her. | 也没有遭受殴打致死的证据 |
[13:51] | And I was thorough, I swear. | 我从头到脚都检查过了 我发誓 |
[13:53] | The victim was dragged, violently. | 受害人被粗暴地拖曳过 |
[13:57] | – Is this the medial collateral ligament? – Yes. | -这是内侧副韧带吗 -是的 |
[13:59] | And it was ruptured, indicating that the victim was dragged. | 断了 这表明受害人被拖曳过 |
[14:02] | Do you concur, Ms. Wick? | 你同意吗 维克女士 |
[14:07] | It appears the victim was indeed dragged, | 看起来受害人确实被拖曳过 |
[14:11] | with enough force to dislocate the femur from the tibia. | 拖曳的力气大到让股骨从胫骨上脱落 |
[14:14] | Dr. Saroyan was correct. | 瑟罗博士说得对 |
[14:15] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[14:16] | While interesting, | 虽然很有趣 |
[14:17] | this puts us no closer to cause of death | 这对我们寻找死因 或是 |
[14:19] | or to evidence linking us to a killer. | 提供找到凶手的证据并无作用 |
[14:22] | When put that way, it’s very bleak. | 这样一说 真是非常凄凉 |
[14:25] | Hey, I’ve got something i need you to see. | 我有点东西要给你们看看 |
[14:31] | Did Caroline give you all the information | 卡罗琳有没有把你们需要的易卜拉欣的信息 |
[14:32] | you needed on Ibrahim? | 统统交给你们 |
[14:34] | Yeah, I hope so. | 是的 我希望如此 |
[14:36] | I mean, it’s always possible | 中情局总是有可能 |
[14:37] | the CIA is holding something back. | 对我们遮遮掩掩的 |
[14:39] | I sound like Hodgins, huh? | 我的语调跟哈金斯很像吧 |
[14:40] | In this case, that would be prudent. | 这事上 你这样说很谨慎 |
[14:42] | So far, I’ve run travel records, bank accounts | 目前为止我查了旅行记录 银行账号 |
[14:46] | airport facial recognition records, | 以及机场面部识别记录 |
[14:47] | but I couldn’t find anything that links to Ibrahim | 但没有证据能指向易卜拉欣 |
[14:50] | or any of his known aliases. | 或是任何一个他的已知化名 |
[14:52] | He could have used a disguise | 他可能化装成了别人 |
[14:54] | – or another alias. – Exactly. | -或是用了另一个化名 -没错 |
[14:56] | And since there are any number of ways | 而且鉴于要溜进美国 |
[14:58] | to sneak into the country, | 还有无数种办法 |
[14:58] | like merchant ships and cargo holds… | 比如跟着商船或是货舱… |
[15:01] | So we have nothing but more questions. | 这么说来问题越来越多 却没有线索 |
[15:03] | The Army had Ibrahim in custody | 军方在阿富汗监禁了易卜拉欣 |
[15:05] | for six months in Afghanistan. | 六个月的时间 |
[15:07] | I went through service records, | 我调查了服役记录 |
[15:08] | and I found the guy who guarded him. | 找到了看管他的那个看守 |
[15:11] | “Derek Johannessen.” | 德里克·约翰森 |
[15:12] | He was the guard on duty when the prison was bombed. | 监狱被炸的时候他正是当班看守 |
[15:14] | Ibrahim escaped with 18 other terrorists. | 易卜拉欣跟十八个恐怖分子一起逃跑了 |
[15:17] | In his statement, he said that he was convinced | 根据他的说法 他很确定 |
[15:19] | that Ibrahim would find a way to America | 易卜拉欣会找到办法进入美国 |
[15:21] | to avenge his people. | 为他的手下报仇 |
[15:28] | You were in the service, Mr. Johannessen? | 你当时正在服役对吧 约翰森先生 |
[15:30] | Corporal, yeah. | 下士 是的 |
[15:31] | Tried to re-up, couldn’t pass the physical. | 我想再次入伍 但过不了体能测试 |
[15:34] | Right. And you were a prison guard in Sangar, right? | 当时在桑加尔当监狱看守 是吗 |
[15:36] | One of your prisoners was Ibrahim Sajadi? | 你这里曾有个囚犯名叫易卜拉欣·萨贾迪 |
[15:39] | See, that wasn’t my fault. | 听着 那事不能怪我 |
[15:41] | They always want a scapegoat, but what the hell could I do? | 他们总想找个替罪羊 但我能做什么啊 |
[15:44] | Someone drove up a van and blew a hole in the wall. | 有人开着一辆厢货车 把墙炸了一个洞 |
[15:46] | All right, look, no one’s blaming you for anything. | 我们不是来指责你的 |
[15:48] | We’re just trying to figure out what you know about Ibrahim, | 我们只是想知道你对易卜拉欣了解多少 |
[15:50] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[15:54] | You guys didn’t take him out. | 你们还没除掉他 |
[15:56] | He’s not dead, is he? | 他还没死 是吗 |
[15:57] | – Not definitively. – Oh, man. | -还不绝对 -老天 |
[15:59] | You do not want Ibrahim here. | 你不会想让易卜拉欣来这里的 |
[16:01] | We need you to tell us everything you can remember about him. | 你得说出每一件你记得的关于他的事情 |
[16:03] | Who he talked to, | 他跟谁说过话 |
[16:04] | any contacts who might still be active. | 有没有现在可能还活跃的联络人 |
[16:06] | The guy was in isolation. I’m the only one he talked to. | 这人挺孤僻的 只跟我一个人交谈 |
[16:08] | About what? | 谈些什么呢 |
[16:09] | Food, water, towels, cockroaches. | 食物 水 毛巾 蟑螂 |
[16:12] | What do you think, we were buddies? | 不然呢 你以为我们是好朋友吗 |
[16:14] | Well, did he mention any contacts here? | 有没有提到过这边的联络人 |
[16:16] | Any threats? | 或是威胁 |
[16:18] | I’ll think. | 我想想 |
[16:20] | I’ll do whatever I can, but that bomb scrambled me a little, | 我会尽力帮忙 但那场爆炸把我吓到了 |
[16:24] | you know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[16:25] | We’ve all taken hits. | 我们都遭遇过打击 |
[16:26] | The memories are in there somewhere. | 记忆就在脑海某处 |
[16:27] | – Just do what you can. – What I do know, | -你尽力想就行了 -我知道的是 |
[16:28] | the other prisoners called Ibrahim “The chameleon.” | 其他囚犯管易卜拉欣叫”变色龙” |
[16:32] | He could blend in anywhere. | 他到哪都能融入环境 |
[16:33] | Which is the last thing you want in terrorists. | 这是恐怖分子最可怕的特点 |
[16:42] | I ran every tox screen I can think of, | 我做了我能想到的每一种毒物检测 |
[16:44] | gone over every inch of remaining arterial tissue for incisions, | 查了每一寸切口残留的动脉组织 |
[16:48] | and found nothing that points to cause of death. | 没有找到任何指向死因的证据 |
[16:50] | I found some interesting striations | 我找到了一些有趣的条纹 |
[16:52] | on the left styloid process, talus and medial malleolus. | 在左侧茎突 距骨和内踝上 |
[16:56] | There are two layers of striations– | 条纹有两层 |
[16:58] | one has partially remodeled and the other hasn’t. | 一层有一部分变形 另一层则没有 |
[17:01] | Which suggests the victim struggled | 这暗示了受害人曾进行挣扎 |
[17:03] | to loosen her ligatures, but was rebound. | 试图挣开绳索 但又被绑上了 |
[17:05] | Indicating that she tried to escape. | 表明她曾试图逃跑 |
[17:09] | Do you feel that I’m a strong, competent woman | 你有没有觉得我是个坚强能干的女人 |
[17:12] | who’s more than capable of defending herself? | 对保护自己游刃有余呢 |
[17:15] | This is not about the case, is it? | 这事跟案子无关 是吧 |
[17:17] | It has to do with the inequity of my life insurance premium. | 这跟我不公正的寿险费有关 |
[17:20] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:20] | Well, a fascinating political issue. | 精彩的政治问题 |
[17:24] | I don’t think I’m really qualified. | 我觉得我不够格评判 |
[17:25] | Of course you are. | 你当然可以 |
[17:26] | I was hoping that after I compiled | 我希望在我编好 |
[17:28] | the necessary actuarial data to challenge the company, | 必要的保险精算数据来质疑保险公司后 |
[17:31] | you would give a detailed analysis of my considerable skills. | 你能把我那么多的技能做个详细的分析 |
[17:36] | Under oath. | 而且要宣誓 |
[17:37] | Oh! Oath! | 宣誓啊 |
[17:39] | Well… I am flattered, of course. | 我很荣幸 真的 |
[17:44] | But may-maybe we should focus on the case first? | 但也许我们应该先解决这个案子 |
[17:48] | I didn’t see any mention of striations | 维克小姐之前的报告中 |
[17:50] | in Ms. Wick’s preliminary report. | 从没提到抓痕 |
[17:52] | Ms. Wick overlooked them, | 维克小姐忽视了这些 |
[17:54] | as she did much else in this case. | 这案子里 她还有其他忽略的事 |
[17:56] | Remodeling suggests that Sari was bound for several days | 重建显示纱丽被绑了很多天 |
[18:00] | with no additional injuries. | 没有其它的伤 |
[18:02] | Why would Ibrahim hold her captive for so long | 要是易卜拉欣就为了公示尸体 |
[18:04] | if his goal was to display his kill in such a public way? | 为什么要监禁她这么久呢 |
[18:11] | Don’t you think you’ve gotten as much information | 你不觉得已经从这些东西身上 |
[18:14] | as you’re gonna get from these guys? | 得到足够的信息了吗 |
[18:15] | Are you kidding? Once these guys start to poop… | 你在开玩笑吗 这些东西刚开始排泄 |
[18:18] | Okay, okay, I get the picture, | 好了好了 我想象得出来 |
[18:20] | unfortunately. | 真不幸 |
[18:22] | You know, I used to think that | 我以前觉得 |
[18:23] | this eel obsession was weird, but… | 这种对鳗鱼之类的痴迷很奇怪 可是 |
[18:26] | now I actually find it kind of endearing. | 现在我却觉得有点可爱 |
[18:28] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah. I get it. | 是的 我懂了 |
[18:31] | Yeah, because they’re the sister taxon | 因为它们是现存的 |
[18:33] | of all living jawed vertebrates, right? So… | 是有颚脊椎动物的姐妹门类 所以 |
[18:36] | No, no, no, sweetie. | 不不 亲爱的 |
[18:37] | I mean, in the last year, you’ve lost your fortune | 我是说你去年破了产 |
[18:40] | and you found out you had a brother | 还发现自己有个兄弟 |
[18:43] | who then turned out to be mentally ill. | 而且他还精神有问题 |
[18:45] | You’ve had all these major life changes happen, | 你经历了这些重大的人生转折 |
[18:48] | and you’ve never once complained | 可你从没抱怨过 |
[18:50] | or fallen apart or felt sorry for yourself. | 也没有崩溃或者自怨自艾 |
[18:53] | You just… you took it in stride. | 你就这么从容 |
[18:56] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白 |
[18:58] | I mean, not many people could deal with what you have. | 很少有人会像你一样处理这些事 |
[19:00] | And then there are these 360-million-year-old creatures | 这些3.6亿年前的古老生物 |
[19:04] | who have stayed the course, just like you, | 像你一样沉稳的经历了一切 |
[19:06] | no matter what evolution threw at them. | 不论进化带给它们什么 |
[19:09] | It just makes sense that you take a shine to them. | 无怪乎你那么喜欢它们 |
[19:13] | They are pretty special, huh? | 它们相当特别吧 |
[19:16] | Like you. | 和你一样 |
[19:19] | Hey, look at this. | 快看这个 |
[19:25] | You’re gonna ruin this moment with poop? | 你要用屎来破坏这氛围吗 |
[19:26] | No, it’s just that there’s something in it. | 不 这里有东西 |
[19:28] | Looks like fiber. | 像是纤维 |
[19:34] | Piece of twine? | 麻绳吗 |
[19:36] | Jute– it is twine. | 黄麻纤维 是麻绳 |
[19:38] | Yeah, what she was bound with. | 是啊 用来绑她的 |
[19:40] | Well, there seems to be traces of blood and tissue in the weave | 貌似织物上有血和组织的痕迹 |
[19:43] | I can give to Cam | 可以给凯看看 |
[19:43] | and what looks like pollen from Ipomoea purpurea. | 还有像圆叶牵牛花粉的东西 |
[19:47] | That’s a morning glory. | 是牵牛花的一种 |
[19:49] | Sari Nazeri’s brother is a landscaper. | 纱丽·纳扎里的哥哥是园艺师 |
[19:54] | Thanks for making time for me, Lance. | 谢谢你抽时间陪我 兰斯 |
[19:56] | Of course. | 别客气 |
[19:57] | I’m always happy to make time for you. | 对你永远有空 |
[19:59] | But, uh, you know, if this is about | 可这要是关于 |
[20:01] | us getting back together… | 咱俩复合的话 |
[20:03] | What?! No. | 什么 不不 |
[20:05] | I just missed you, as a friend. | 我就是想你这个朋友了 |
[20:08] | Although I do miss the sex sometimes. | 虽然我有时也会想念滚床单 |
[20:10] | Just for the record. | 随便说说而已 |
[20:12] | What is it? I mean, you’re clearly upset about something. | 那是什么事 你显然有点心烦 |
[20:16] | I took my orals for my doctorate. | 我参加了博士答辩 |
[20:19] | I thought you said that those were postponed. | 你不是说推迟了嘛 |
[20:21] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[20:23] | I went and I failed. | 我去了 还挂了 |
[20:25] | I’m a failure. | 我是个失败者 |
[20:27] | And a liar, | 还说谎 |
[20:28] | which, interestingly, doesn’t concern me | 有意思的是 现在我 |
[20:30] | as much as the failure part right now. | 更在意失败这件事 |
[20:32] | Right. You know what? It’s all right. | 没错 没关系 |
[20:34] | Everybody stumbles. | 大家都会犯错 |
[20:35] | You just have to accept it, move forward, try again, right? | 你只能接受 继续努力 再试一次 |
[20:38] | But my work has been terrible. | 可我工作太不在状态了 |
[20:41] | I’ve been overlooking really obvious things. | 我总是忽略特别明显的东西 |
[20:43] | And Dr. Brennan is gonna fire me, I know it. | 布纳恩博士会辞掉我的 我知道 |
[20:47] | Just tell Dr. Brennan what happened. | 把事情跟布纳恩博士直说 |
[20:49] | I’m sure she’ll understand what you’re going through. | 我相信她会理解你的 |
[20:50] | Are we talking about the same Dr. Brennan, Lance? | 我们说的是同一个布纳恩博士吗 兰斯 |
[20:53] | The one who demands perfection? | 要求完美的那个吗 |
[20:55] | You want me to tell that Dr. Brennan that I’m a failure? | 你希望我告诉布纳恩博士我是个失败者吗 |
[20:58] | Trust me. She’ll understand. | 相信我 她会理解的 |
[21:03] | I really have missed you, Lance. | 我真的想念你 兰斯 |
[21:06] | And the sex. | 还有滚床单 |
[21:08] | Just talk to Dr. Brennan, all right? | 去跟布纳恩博士说吧 |
[21:11] | Not… not about the sex. | 别 别提滚床单的事 |
[21:13] | No? | 不说吗 |
[21:15] | God, no. | 真别 |
[21:16] | So, the squints found a piece of twine | 斜眼发现了一撮麻绳 |
[21:17] | we might be able to link to Sari’s brother. | 可能跟纱丽的哥哥有关 |
[21:20] | – Her brother? – Yeah. | -她哥哥吗 -是的 |
[21:22] | Nah, they were close, Seeley. | 不 他们很亲密 瑟雷 |
[21:23] | I can’t see him killing her. | 我不觉得他会杀她 |
[21:24] | So, you never saw them fight? | 你从没见过他们吵架吗 |
[21:26] | Okay, you never saw him do that whole | 你从没听过他那些 |
[21:28] | women-are-less-than-men thing? | “女人不如男人”之类的言论吗 |
[21:29] | You’re talking about a cultural bias that doesn’t fit. | 你说的是文化偏见 跟这没关系 |
[21:32] | They emigrated to the U.S. voluntarily. | 他们自愿移民美国 |
[21:34] | They begged to come. | 他们求着来的 |
[21:35] | So they were perfect. | 所以他们很完美嘛 |
[21:41] | Look, we got off on the wrong foot, I get that. | 听着 我知道我们之前有些误会 |
[21:44] | But we’ve known each other for a long time. | 可我们是老相识了 |
[21:45] | Look, you can’t protect your assets and your agency, | 你不能老护着自己的人和部门 |
[21:48] | while we’re laying all the facts on the table. | 我们都把事实摆出来了 |
[21:50] | Okay, sure, they fought sometimes, | 好吧 他们有时会争吵 |
[21:53] | but like brothers and sisters do. | 但正常兄妹都这样 |
[21:55] | It’s hard adjusting to a new life. | 人们很难适应新生活 |
[21:56] | You’ve seen that in witness protection cases. | 你也见过那些证人保护案例 |
[21:58] | It’s worse moving to another country. | 搬到别的国家更难过 |
[22:00] | But he loved her, Seeley. | 可他爱她 瑟雷 |
[22:05] | Bones, what are you doing here? | 骨头 你在这干吗 |
[22:06] | I checked the ligature marks on Sari’s bones, | 我查看了纱丽骨头上的绑扎痕迹 |
[22:08] | and the jute gardening twine is a match. | 与黄麻纤维编成的麻绳吻合 |
[22:10] | Also, Cam confirmed that it was Sari’s tissue in the weave. | 而且凯也确认织物上的组织是纱丽的 |
[22:14] | Yeah, she called. | 她打电话说过了 |
[22:15] | Also, Angela checked Aziz Nazeri’s credit card receipts | 安琪拉查看了阿齐兹·纳扎里的信用卡收据 |
[22:19] | he bought a disposable cell phone | 他三周前从阿波马托克斯电器城 |
[22:21] | from Appomattox Appliances three weeks ago. | 买了一部一次性手机 |
[22:23] | He already had a cell phone. | 他有一部手机了 |
[22:24] | – I have the number. – Aziz made minimum wage. | -我有他手机号 -阿齐兹拿最低工资 |
[22:26] | If he was buying another phone, | 要是他再买一部手机 |
[22:27] | that means he was hiding something. | 就意味着他想隐藏什么 |
[22:28] | Are you sure that you guys know nothing about this? | 你确定你们对此一无所知吗 |
[22:31] | Are we doing this again? | 又要再来一遍吗 |
[22:33] | No. Sari was my asset, not Aziz. | 不知道 我的线人是纱丽 不是阿齐兹 |
[22:36] | Angela got the make and serial number of the phone | 安琪拉拿到了手机的厂家和序列号 |
[22:38] | so she could trace the calls using Aziz’s location. | 她可以追踪阿齐兹的位置 |
[22:41] | He called a number in Helsinki | 他打给了一个赫尔辛基的号码 |
[22:43] | that reroutes transmissions to Afghanistan | 转到了阿富汗的 |
[22:46] | – to the town of Ghazni. – Man. | -加慈尼市 -天呐 |
[22:48] | He didn’t want his calls traced. | 他不希望被追踪 |
[22:49] | When was the last call made? | 最后一次电话是什么时候 |
[22:51] | Two days before Sari was killed, and then nothing. | 纱丽被杀前两天 之后就没有了 |
[22:55] | – It’s Jamaal Ahmad. – What? | -是贾马尔·艾哈迈德 -什么 |
[22:56] | He’s one of Ibrahim’s guys. | 他是易卜拉欣的人 |
[22:58] | The agency’s been tracking him. He’s in Ghazni. | 局里一直在追踪他 他在加慈尼 |
[23:00] | And you were gonna tell me this when? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[23:01] | I didn’t think it was relevant. | 我不知道和这有关 |
[23:03] | I told you now, didn’t I? | 我现在不是告诉你了吗 |
[23:04] | Fine. Let’s go get Aziz. | 很好 我们去找阿齐兹吧 |
[23:05] | – I’m coming with you. – Uh, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | -我和你们一起去 -我觉得不太好 |
[23:08] | I’m Booth’s partner, and I wasn’t talking to you. | 我是布斯的搭档 没跟你说话 |
[23:10] | I think maybe you should stay back. | 你还是别去了 |
[23:11] | It could be a little dangerous. | 可能会有点危险 |
[23:12] | Three well-trained people questioning one man? | 三个训练有素的人审问一个人 |
[23:14] | Am I the only one who isn’t afraid? | 就我一个不怕吗 |
[23:16] | Sounds like you work for the insurance company. | 好像你为保险公司打工一样 |
[23:19] | – Are you coming? – Yeah. | -走不走 -来了 |
[23:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:23] | How can you possibly think I had any connection to Ibrahim?! | 你怎么会认为我跟易卜拉欣有联系呢 |
[23:25] | He murdered my sister! | 他谋杀了我妹妹 |
[23:27] | We know you bought a phone to call Ghazni. | 我们知道你买了部手机打到加兹尼 |
[23:29] | Who were calling, huh? Jamaal Ahmad? | 打给谁呢 贾马尔·艾哈迈德吧 |
[23:30] | You were on Ibrahim’s death list, Aziz. | 你可是在易卜拉欣的死亡名单上 阿齐兹 |
[23:32] | Why are you calling his number two guy? | 为什么会打给他的二号人物呢 |
[23:46] | Bones! Nice hit! Good hit there, Bones. | 骨头 干得好 打得漂亮 骨头 |
[23:48] | All right, let’s go. Talk. Come on! | 好了 我们谈谈吧 |
[23:51] | I wanted to go home. | 我想回家 |
[23:53] | And Jamaal Ahmad was the only one | 贾马尔·艾哈迈德是唯一 |
[23:54] | who could make that happen. | 能帮我的人 |
[23:56] | He could talk to Ibrahim and make peace for me. | 他可以跟易卜拉欣谈 替我跟他们修好 |
[23:58] | I got you and Sari out of there. | 我把你和纱丽弄到这儿来 |
[23:59] | You said you wanted to go. | 你说过你想离开那 |
[24:01] | No. I said I had to go, | 不 我说的是我不得不走 |
[24:02] | because of what Sari did. | 就是因为纱丽做的事情 |
[24:03] | I never wanted to go. | 我从来没想离开 |
[24:05] | In Afghanistan, I was respected. | 在阿富汗 我受人尊敬 |
[24:06] | Here, I cut the lawn for rich people. | 但在这儿 我却要给富人修草坪 |
[24:08] | No, they would never let you back in, | 不 他们永远不可能让你回去的 |
[24:09] | – You got to know that.- They might. | -你明白的 -他们可能 |
[24:11] | Sari became a traitor when she started | 在纱丽开始为中情局工作的时候 |
[24:13] | working with the CIA. | 她就成了叛国贼 |
[24:14] | If he killed her, | 如果杀了她 |
[24:15] | Aziz would prove his loyalty to Ibrahim. | 阿齐兹就可以向易卜拉欣表明他的忠心 |
[24:18] | No. I wanted to take her home. | 不是这样 我想带她回家 |
[24:19] | – That’s where our life was. – Sari couldn’t go back. | -那儿才是我们的生活所在 -纱丽不可能回去 |
[24:22] | You always told us everything was possible. | 你总是告诉我们一切皆有可能 |
[24:24] | But she didn’t want to go back. She was clear on that. | 但是她不想回去 她想的很明白 |
[24:27] | You always thought you knew her so well, huh? | 你总是认为自己很了解她 |
[24:30] | Well, did you know, in the past month, | 那你知道在过去的一个月里 |
[24:31] | she would leave the house at night? | 她会在晚上离开家吗 |
[24:33] | Sometimes be gone until morning? | 知道她有时直到早上才回来吗 |
[24:35] | This is America, Aziz. | 这是美国 阿齐兹 |
[24:37] | Women are free to live the life they want. | 女人可以自由地过她们想过的生活 |
[24:39] | You had no idea she was disappearing at night? | 你不知道她晚上不在吗 |
[24:41] | She’s really not helping, Seeley. | 她可没帮上什么忙 瑟雷 |
[24:43] | No, she kind of is, all right? | 不 她没说错 不是吗 |
[24:44] | A source, what, changes her behavior? | 一个线人改变了她的行为习惯 |
[24:46] | And what do you do? You just, what, brush it off? | 而你做了什么 你只是当没看见吗 |
[24:49] | Is that how you were trained? | 你就是这么受训练的吗 |
[24:50] | Yeah, I told you she was acting strange, but you did nothing. | 没错 我告诉过你她举止反常 但你无动于衷 |
[24:53] | You had no idea where she was going | 你不知道她在失踪的那些晚上 |
[24:54] | – on those nights she disappeared? – No idea. | -去了哪儿 -不知道 |
[24:57] | – Are you sure about that? – Who are we questioning here? | -你确定吗 -我们在审问谁 |
[24:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:09] | Danny knows something about Sari’s murder, | 关于纱丽的死 丹尼知道些什么 |
[25:11] | – and he’s not telling us. – Maybe he can’t. | -但却不告诉我们 -也许他不能 |
[25:13] | It could be classified, right? | 可能是机密的 对吧 |
[25:14] | Wouldn’t matter. Booth’s security clearance is pretty damn high. | 那不是问题 布斯的安全检查级别相当高 |
[25:17] | You know, I’m sick and tired of this guy keeping stuff from me. | 我受够了这家伙总是瞒着我些什么 |
[25:19] | I’m bringing him in for impeding an investigation. | 我要以妨碍调查为由把他带来 |
[25:21] | Hey, hey, reign it in, cowboy. | 沉住气 小伙子 |
[25:22] | You do not want to start a turf war | 你不会想在中情局和联邦调查局之间 |
[25:24] | between the CIA and FBI, | 挑起一场管辖权争夺战的 |
[25:26] | mostly because I’d be caught in the middle of it. | 主要是我被夹在了中间 |
[25:28] | His defensiveness could be explained | 他的防卫表现可以解释为 |
[25:30] | by the guilt he feels for failing to protect his source. | 没能保护好他的线人的内疚 |
[25:32] | Are you really thinking he killed her? | 你真的认为他杀了她吗 |
[25:34] | It could explain a lot. | 这可以说得通 |
[25:35] | Why would he want to kill the woman whose life he saved? | 他为什么要杀一个被他救了的女人 |
[25:37] | You know what? Things happen in a war. | 知道吗 战争中会有些见不得人的事 |
[25:39] | Okay, you end up doing stuff | 你会做些一旦事发 |
[25:41] | that could destroy you if it came out. | 会让你身败名裂的事 |
[25:42] | Do you think she was blackmailing him? | 你认为她在勒索他 |
[25:43] | To get a better deal or to get a better job for her brother. | 为了更好的交易或给她哥找份更好的工作 |
[25:46] | I’ve seen it before. | 我见过这样的 |
[25:46] | You may be right, cher, | 你可能是对的 |
[25:48] | but for the sake of your career and mine, | 但为了你和我的事业 |
[25:50] | you can’t arrest Danny on a hunch. | 你不能仅凭直觉就逮捕丹尼 |
[25:55] | The CIA guy? Aren’t they trained to kill | 中情局那帮人 他们不就是被训练去杀人 |
[25:57] | so that no one will ever find out? | 并永远不被人发现的吗 |
[25:58] | Those killings aren’t solved | 那些谋杀案还没有解决 |
[26:00] | because those investigations don’t wind up with us. | 是因为那些调查没有和咱们合作 |
[26:04] | “Us”? | “咱们” |
[26:05] | We’re “Us”? | 我们是”咱们”吗 |
[26:06] | I’m still making up my mind. | 我还没决定 |
[26:08] | We’re looking for something | 我们要找一些 |
[26:09] | that is meant to be overlooked. | 被人刻意隐瞒的东西 |
[26:12] | Dr. Brennan, I know you’ve had issues with my performance. | 布纳恩博士 我知道你对我的表现有意见 |
[26:15] | And I’d like to clear things up. | 我想把事情说明白 |
[26:16] | The best way to clear it up is to impress me with your work. | 说明白的最好方法是用你的工作打动我 |
[26:23] | I failed my orals. | 我答辩没通过 |
[26:25] | And that has affected your work here? | 那影响了你在这儿工作吗 |
[26:28] | I knew everything, | 我什么都知道 |
[26:29] | and then the second that they started asking me questions, | 但他们开始问我问题的一瞬间 |
[26:33] | I felt dizzy, and everything I knew just vanished. | 我觉得头晕 我知道的东西就那么不见了 |
[26:36] | I almost fainted. | 我几乎昏了过去 |
[26:37] | You experienced a vasovagal reaction | 你那是由极度紧张引起的 |
[26:39] | brought on by extreme stress. | 血管迷走神经反射 |
[26:41] | It’s not an uncommon response. | 并不鲜见 |
[26:44] | But it’s humiliating. | 但那很丢脸 |
[26:45] | It’s definitely humiliating. | 当然丢脸 |
[26:48] | Lance said you’d be more understanding. | 兰斯说你会更能体谅我的 |
[26:50] | I understood that you humiliated yourself. | 我明白你让自己丢脸了 |
[26:54] | And I understand that it’s meaningless. | 我也明白那没什么 |
[26:55] | When I failed my orals, | 我答辩没通过的时候 |
[26:57] | I continued to excel at my internship. | 我在实习上依然很优秀 |
[26:59] | You failed your orals, too? | 你答辩也没通过 |
[27:00] | I felt the board was not competent enough to judge me– | 我觉得委员会的能力不足以评价我 |
[27:04] | a fact that I communicated to them. | 这是事实 我也跟他们说了 |
[27:06] | They didn’t appreciate my honesty. | 他们并不欣赏我的诚实 |
[27:07] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[27:08] | Orals are an antiquated useless tradition | 答辩是一项古老而没用的传统 |
[27:10] | meant to make professors feel superior. | 只是为了让教授们有优越感罢了 |
[27:15] | If I were an insurance company, | 如果我在保险公司 |
[27:17] | I would give you a policy for free. | 我会给你份免费保单的 |
[27:19] | I’ve run the actuarials. | 我做过保险计算员 |
[27:20] | That would be fiscally irresponsible. | 那在财政上是极不负责任的 |
[27:24] | Dr. Brennan, I feel something. | 布纳恩博士 我感觉到了些东西 |
[27:26] | There’s a contusion on the anterior third sternal rib. | 前面第三根肋骨上有些挫伤 |
[27:29] | I observed it earlier. | 早些时候我发现了 |
[27:30] | But there’s something inside the contusion. | 但挫伤里面还有些东西 |
[27:37] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[27:42] | It’s a microscopic V-shaped nick. | 是用显微镜才看得到的V形缺口 |
[27:46] | Very good, Ms. Wick. | 很好 维克小姐 |
[27:47] | Well, you always say to feel the bones. | 你总是说要感觉骨头 |
[27:49] | Something those twits | 这是那些挖苦人的 |
[27:50] | who give the orals wouldn’t know, right? | 答辩官不知道的 对吧 |
[27:52] | Unless you get me. | 除非你的答辩官是我 |
[27:54] | Right. | 是的 |
[27:55] | I’ll give that to Dr. Hodgins to swab. | 我会把这个给哈金斯博士取样 |
[27:57] | Then to Angela; she can scan the nick | 然后给安琪拉 她可以扫描这个缺口 |
[27:59] | to see if she can recreate a potential weapon. | 看能不能重建可能的武器原型 |
[28:04] | Ms. Wick? | 维克小姐 |
[28:07] | Good work. | 干的好 |
[28:14] | Hey, Angie. How’s it going? | 安琪 进展如何 |
[28:15] | Well, I matched the nick on the bone | 我对比了骨头上的缺口 |
[28:17] | with the angle of the blade that caused the incision. | 和导致切口的刀锋的角度 |
[28:19] | And there’s potentially five other knives | 这是凶手可能用的 |
[28:21] | that the killer could’ve used. | 五种刀 |
[28:22] | All right, well, this might help. | 好的 这个可能有帮助 |
[28:23] | So, the swab from the nick | 缺口处取样结果 |
[28:25] | showed particulates of high-carbon 440B steel | 显示440B型号高碳钢的微粒 |
[28:27] | and traces of Kydex. | 和克迪克斯[一种刀鞘材料]的痕迹 |
[28:29] | It’s probably from the sheath. | 很有可能是刀鞘上的 |
[28:30] | Hey, that’s a specialty steel, | 那是种特种钢 |
[28:31] | used only for very high-end tactical knives. | 只用于非常高档的战术刀 |
[28:34] | Okay, the knife was made by Higginson in El Paso. | 这把刀是希金森在厄尔巴索制作的 |
[28:38] | Looks like it was a custom run. | 看上去像是定制的 |
[28:39] | They only made 800 of them | 他们只做了800把 |
[28:42] | for Special Forces. | 是给特种部队的 |
[28:55] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[28:57] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[28:58] | What the hell’s this about? | 这他妈的是干什么 |
[29:04] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[29:10] | Knife? | 刀呢 |
[29:11] | What knife? | 什么刀 |
[29:12] | The Higginson, the one you and I | 那把希金森 那把你和我 |
[29:13] | were both given back at Special Forces. | 在部队得到的刀 |
[29:15] | I don’t know. I lost it in a move. | 我不知道 一次行动时丢了 |
[29:16] | You lost it in a move? Really? | 你在行动时丢了 真的吗 |
[29:18] | We know it was the knife that stabbed Sari. | 我们知道是那把刀刺伤了纱丽 |
[29:20] | What? | 什么 |
[29:23] | Hey, you are way over the line here, Booth. | 你太过分了 布斯 |
[29:25] | You think I killed Sari? | 你觉得是我杀了纱丽 |
[29:27] | Right now, you’re my best suspect, pal. | 现在 你是我的第一嫌疑人 伙计 |
[29:28] | I gave Sari the knife to protect herself. | 我给了纱丽那把刀用来自卫 |
[29:31] | You gave her a knife? | 你给了她一把刀吗 |
[29:32] | She didn’t like guns. | 她不喜欢枪 |
[29:33] | Look, she must’ve tried to use the knife | 听着 她一定在易卜拉欣抓她的时候 |
[29:35] | on Ibrahim when he took her, | 试图使用那把刀 |
[29:36] | and he turned it on Sari instead. | 然后他反过来用它伤了纱丽 |
[29:38] | That knife was a part of you. | 那把刀是你的一部分 |
[29:39] | You told me it was what kept you alive in Mosul. | 你在摩苏尔告诉过我他是你的护身符 |
[29:42] | Now, you would never give that up. | 你绝对不会给出去的 |
[29:49] | I gave her the knife because it was a part of me. | 我给她这把刀就是因为它是我的一部分 |
[29:52] | She was… | 她 |
[29:57] | Doesn’t matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[30:00] | You were sleeping with the source. | 你和线人上床了 |
[30:01] | Hey, I loved her, Seeley. | 我爱她 瑟雷 |
[30:03] | Look, I know it was wrong. I… | 我知道这是不对的 我 |
[30:05] | It just happened. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[30:06] | What happened to working together, huh? | 我们不是一起破案吗 |
[30:07] | Telling me everything. | 全都告诉我 |
[30:08] | Look, you’re right. I should’ve. | 你是对的 我该早点告诉你 |
[30:10] | But if the Agency finds out, I’m done! | 但要是中情局发现的话 我就完了 |
[30:13] | You know that. | 你知道这点的 |
[30:15] | Look, I just figured we’d find who killed her, | 我只是想 如果我们能够找出凶手 |
[30:16] | and whatever happened between Sari and me | 我和纱丽之间的事情 |
[30:18] | would stay between Sari and me. | 可以不必公开 |
[30:21] | Why should I believe you now? | 我为什么现在要相信你 |
[30:23] | Because I just came from a briefing. | 因为我刚去听了一次简报 |
[30:25] | We’re getting intel that Ibrahim really is here. | 我们得到消息说易卜拉欣在这里 |
[30:28] | And Sari was just a warning shot. | 纱丽只是个示警 |
[30:35] | It might be Danny Beck’s knife | 这可能是丹尼·贝克的刀 |
[30:37] | and you might be able to get an attempted murder charge, | 而且你可以以谋杀未遂的罪名起诉他 |
[30:40] | but the wound was superficial. | 但这个伤口很浅 |
[30:42] | The knife didn’t penetrate deeply enough to sever any arteries. | 刀没有扎得深到割伤动脉 |
[30:46] | So, you still don’t know how that poor girl was killed? | 你还是不知道这可怜的女孩是怎么被杀的 |
[30:49] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[30:51] | I do have an idea though. | 但我有个想法 |
[30:56] | You know, we have a nice lounge upstairs | 我们楼上有个不错的休息室 |
[30:58] | that might be more comfortable for you. | 你在那地方会更舒服 |
[31:00] | Yeah, but then I’d be depriving you | 没错 但你就领略不到 |
[31:02] | of my talent to backseat drive. | 我指手画脚的才能了 |
[31:04] | And we wouldn’t want that. | 那样可不好 |
[31:06] | So all we know for sure is | 现在我们确定的是 |
[31:08] | she was stabbed a little and tied up. | 她曾被刺伤和捆绑 |
[31:10] | That’s about right. | 差不多 |
[31:12] | But what I don’t understand | 但我不理解的是 |
[31:13] | is why leave her tied up for so long? | 为什么凶手绑着她这么长时间 |
[31:16] | I just nudge, cherie. | 我就是在嘀咕 亲爱的 |
[31:17] | You’re the one who gets the answers. | 你才是那个找到答案的人 |
[31:19] | Oh! That’s an eyeball! Please! | 天哪那是个眼球 别 |
[31:21] | I repeat, coffee and donuts in the lounge. | 我再说一遍 休息室里有咖啡和甜甜圈 |
[31:24] | As if I could eat now. | 要是我能现在吃下去就好了 |
[31:26] | I’m using vitreous fluid | 我正在用玻璃体液 |
[31:27] | to run a test for potassium | 对钾元素进行检测 |
[31:29] | that could give us environmental data, | 钾可以给我们环境数据 |
[31:31] | like the location where she was kept, | 像是她被囚禁的地点 |
[31:34] | the type of enclosure. | 封闭空间的类型 |
[31:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:41] | Now, that sounds good. | 你的语气听上去不错 |
[31:42] | I have cause of death. | 我找到死因了 |
[31:44] | She was left to die. | 她是被囚禁至死的 |
[31:46] | That was her torture. | 这是对她的折磨 |
[31:48] | She died of dehydration. | 她因脱水而死 |
[31:52] | So you’re saying that Danny tied her up | 所以你是说丹尼把她绑起来 |
[31:54] | and left her to die of dehydration? | 然后让她活活脱水而死吗 |
[31:56] | Wow, that’s even cold for the CIA. | 这对中情局来说也太冷血了吧 |
[31:59] | I’m not saying that, cher, you are. | 我可没这么说 亲爱的 是你在说 |
[32:01] | If James Bond wanted to get rid of her, | 如果詹姆斯·邦德[指特工丹尼]想除掉她 |
[32:03] | he had a million choices, | 他有无数种选择 |
[32:04] | none of which carried the risk of someone stumbling upon her | 没有一种会有让人在她慢慢等死的时候 |
[32:07] | as she was dying slowly. | 被其他人发现的风险 |
[32:09] | Even if he wasn’t in love with her, she was a source, right? | 即使他并不爱她 她是个线人对吧 |
[32:12] | So we would have found something | 所以我们应该能找到 |
[32:13] | to indicate a personal attachment, | 个人依恋的线索 |
[32:15] | but this murder is cold and impersonal. | 但是这谋杀是冷血无情的 |
[32:18] | So Danny was right– it was Ibrahim. | 所以丹尼是对的 是易卜拉欣 |
[32:19] | With Ibrahim, it’s always about direct payback– | 易卜拉欣总是会直来直往 |
[32:21] | literally an eye for an eye– | 就是以眼还眼 |
[32:23] | so even if he didn’t die from that drone strike, | 所以即使他并未在那次空袭中丧生 |
[32:25] | his bodyguards did, his lieutenant, | 他的保镖 他的副官 |
[32:26] | and most important, his family. | 还有最重要的是 他的家人都死了 |
[32:27] | So he would have killed Sari with a bomb. | 那他应该会用炸弹杀死纱丽 |
[32:30] | No, no, no, not necessarily. | 不不不 这不一定 |
[32:32] | I mean, those houses are made out of stone. | 那些房子是用石头做的 |
[32:34] | A lot of times, when a bomb hits, | 有好多次当炸弹爆炸时 |
[32:36] | you don’t die from the explosion. | 致死不是爆炸本身 |
[32:38] | I mean, you-you die slowly from being trapped in the rubble. | 你会被困在废墟里慢慢死去 |
[32:41] | No way to get out, | 你无法逃离 |
[32:43] | no water. | 没有水 |
[32:44] | You’d dehydrate. | 你会脱水 |
[32:45] | It would take days. | 这需要好多天 |
[32:46] | – An eye for an eye. – So it was Ibrahim. | -以眼还眼 -所以是易卜拉欣 |
[32:48] | Danny said he has something else planned. | 丹尼说他还有过别的计划 |
[32:53] | Did you find something, Ms. Wick? | 你发现了什么吗 维克小姐 |
[32:54] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[32:56] | As you’ll recall, the lampreys left | 你应该记得 七鳃鳗在锁骨 |
[32:57] | significant abrasion marks on the clavicles, | 肩胛骨 下颌骨和上颌骨上 |
[33:00] | the scapula, the mandible and the maxilla. | 留下了明显的擦痕 |
[33:02] | Lampreys can often leave marks that can be misinterpreted | 七鳃鳗经常能留下痕迹 这些痕迹 |
[33:05] | for either… | 可能被误认为是 |
[33:06] | You’re not doing your orals, Ms. Wick; | 你并不是在做答辩 维克小姐 |
[33:07] | just show me what you found. | 给我看你发现了什么 |
[33:08] | Can do. | 没问题 |
[33:09] | Finally, look at the mandible. | 现在 看看下颌骨 |
[33:11] | See this abrasion mark on the right condyloid process? | 看到这个在右髁突处的擦痕了吗 |
[33:14] | You’re saying that it wasn’t caused by the lampreys | 你是说这不是七鳃鳗在吞食 |
[33:16] | when they ate the mandibular muscle. | 下颌肌肉时所造成的 |
[33:18] | That’s right. It’s an avulsion fracture. | 没错 这是撕脱骨折 |
[33:20] | It indicates that Sari bit her attacker | 这暗示纱丽用极大的力气 |
[33:22] | with exceptional force. | 咬了袭击她的人 |
[33:24] | She didn’t give up, she was fighting to live. | 她并没放弃 她为了活下去挣扎过 |
[33:27] | Please examine the teeth | 请仔细检查牙齿 |
[33:29] | and any pockets in the mandible | 和下颌的所有可能有 |
[33:30] | where tissue could still be present. | 残留组织的部位 |
[33:32] | So that Dr. Saroyan can potentially find the assailant’s DNA? | 然后瑟罗博士可能能找到凶手的DNA |
[33:35] | I’ve already done that. | 我已经做了这事 |
[33:36] | Because in every investigation, | 因为在每一次调查中 |
[33:37] | the proper methods of evidence collection demand that… | 收集证据的正确方法要求 |
[33:42] | Not my orals. Sorry. | 这不是我的答辩 不好意思 |
[33:47] | I am so gonna kick ass next time I take them. | 我下次答辩的时候绝对没问题 |
[33:54] | What do you have, Bones? | 你有什么发现 骨头 |
[33:55] | There’s no remaining tissue in the teeth. | 牙齿里没有残留组织 |
[33:58] | But I found aspirated skin fragments at the bifurcation | 但我在受害人主支气管的分叉处 |
[34:01] | of the victim’s primary bronchi. | 发现了被吸入的皮肤碎片 |
[34:03] | – What is that? – That Sari bit her killer | -那是什么 -纱丽咬了凶手 |
[34:05] | and inhaled some particles of his skin. | 并吸入了一些皮肤组织 |
[34:08] | We’re running it through the database, | 我们正在检索数据库 |
[34:09] | but preliminary analysis indicates | 但初步分析表明 |
[34:11] | we’re looking for a Nordic male. | 我们在找一个北欧男子 |
[34:13] | Nordic? Okay, I’m… I’m no squint, | 北欧 好吧 我不是斜眼 |
[34:16] | but even I know that, uh, Ibrahim is not Nordic. | 但我都知道易卜拉欣不是北欧人 |
[34:19] | And neither is Danny. | 丹尼也不是 |
[34:20] | Have you questioned anybody | 你有没有质询过什么 |
[34:22] | who is of Scandinavian extraction? | 有北欧血统的人 |
[34:24] | Johannessen. | 约翰森 |
[34:26] | According to the military CODEC, | 根据军方数据库 |
[34:28] | the DNA is a match to Derek Johannessen. | DNA和德里克·约翰森相符 |
[34:30] | That’s no surprise. | 这没什么惊讶的 |
[34:31] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[34:34] | Danny sent over all the known financial fronts | 丹尼发了一份已知的在加兹尼之外运作的 |
[34:37] | for terrorist organizations working out of Ghazni. | 替恐怖组织周转资金的伪装账户 |
[34:39] | All of this money is Johannessen’s? | 这些都是约翰森的钱吗 |
[34:41] | Yeah, he used aliases | 对 他用假名 |
[34:43] | and offshore bank accounts, | 和海外银行账户 |
[34:45] | shell companies, but yeah, | 空壳公司 但是没错 |
[34:46] | all of the money came to him. | 所有的钱都是付给他的 |
[34:48] | And it came from Ibrahim’s network. | 这是从易卜拉欣的组织里来的 |
[34:51] | So they paid Johannessen to kill Sari | 所以他们付约翰森钱让他杀了纱丽 |
[34:53] | to make the world think that Ibrahim was still alive? | 使人们觉得易卜拉欣还活着吗 |
[34:56] | Yeah. And the chatter the CIA picked up | 对 同时中央情报局截取到的 |
[34:58] | about the impending U.S. Attack | 关于即将发生的对美国的袭击的谈话 |
[35:00] | was also traced back to Johannessen. | 也确定是来自于约翰森 |
[35:02] | So Ibrahim must have died in that drone strike. | 所以易卜拉欣肯定已在无人机袭击中丧生 |
[35:04] | Had to. | 肯定 |
[35:05] | – Hey, uh, listen, Booth. – Yeah? | -我说 布斯 -什么事 |
[35:08] | I want you to know, | 我想跟你说 |
[35:09] | I should’ve come clean, about everything. | 我之前应该坦白的 关于所有事 |
[35:12] | And what you did… | 而你所做的 |
[35:14] | I’d have thrown me in jail just like you. | 我要是你也会把我抓进监狱 |
[35:18] | Look, did you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[35:21] | Yeah. | 爱 |
[35:22] | I could never lie about that. | 我绝不会在这事上说慌 |
[35:27] | I’m sorry you lost her. | 节哀顺变 |
[35:34] | So Johannessen must’ve been recruited by Ibrahim | 所以约翰森在做看守的时候 |
[35:36] | when he was a guard. | 肯定被易卜拉欣收买了 |
[35:37] | That son of a bitch has no morals at all. | 那个混蛋毫无道德可言 |
[35:40] | You and your team did an amazing job. | 你和你的小组干的很棒 |
[35:41] | Better than my guys. | 比我们的人好 |
[35:42] | Of course. | 那当然了 |
[35:43] | My job is clearly done, | 我的工作已经做完了 |
[35:45] | – so why am I still here? – Why? | -我为什么要在这里 -为什么 |
[35:46] | Because you’re my partner and we close cases together, | 因为你是我的搭档 我们一起结案 |
[35:49] | and that’s never gonna change, that’s why. | 这一点绝对不会变 就这样 |
[35:51] | And I don’t care what any insurance company has to say. | 我可不在乎保险公司是怎么说的 |
[35:55] | Now, don’t shoot the messenger, cher. | 亲爱的 不斩来使啊 |
[35:57] | No. | 不是吧 |
[35:58] | – Yeah. – What? | -是的 -怎么了 |
[36:00] | The powers that be have decided that | 上层已经决定 |
[36:01] | if Johannessen gives us Ibrahim’s network, | 如果约翰森供出了易卜拉欣的网络 |
[36:04] | he gets his freedom | 他将无罪释放 |
[36:05] | and ten million dollars in taxpayer money to enjoy it with. | 并且政府将支付他一千万美元 |
[36:08] | No, but he’s a murderer! | 不 但是他杀了人 |
[36:09] | I… we gave you all of the evidence that you need. | 我 我们给了你你需要的所有证据 |
[36:11] | He can provide the government with the entire network over there– | 他可以提供给政府那边的整个网络 |
[36:14] | how they finance themselves, who the operatives are. | 财政来源 人员配置 |
[36:16] | And that’s a lot more important to them | 这对他们来说远比 |
[36:17] | than one dead Afghani woman. | 一个死去的阿富汗女人重要得多 |
[36:19] | Hey, look, I can get it out of him. | 我可以从他嘴里审出来这些信息 |
[36:21] | Sorry, Booth. | 抱歉 布斯 |
[36:22] | I have the order from the DOJ. | 司法部向我下达的命令 |
[36:25] | Now let me go get this unfortunate business over with. | 现在让我去了结这笔倒霉的买卖吧 |
[36:31] | This is not gonna stand. | 这站不住脚的 |
[36:34] | Let it go, Booth. | 就这样吧 布斯 |
[36:35] | No, Bones, I’m not gonna let it go, okay? | 不 骨头 我不会就这样的 |
[36:36] | This guy– he’s got to pay. | 这个人 他要血债血偿 |
[36:41] | He’s gonna pay. | 血债血偿 |
[36:57] | I may not know the names or faces | 我可能不知道所有 |
[37:00] | of all those who are with me, | 和我站在一起的人的名字 |
[37:02] | but I am not alone in this struggle. | 但我不是一个人在战斗 |
[37:04] | He killed this beautiful woman. | 他杀了这个美丽的女人 |
[37:07] | I can’t believe Johannessen’s gonna go free. | 我不能相信约翰森竟然会被无罪释放 |
[37:09] | So, you see, it doesn’t matter what happens to me. | 所以 不管在我身上发生了什么 |
[37:13] | As long as the fight lives on, I live on. | 只要抗争继续 我将永垂不朽 |
[37:16] | Seven million views in two days? | 两天内有七百万的浏览量 |
[37:19] | She can’t have died for nothing. | 她不能就这么白白地死了 |
[37:22] | And why do I think you had something to do with that? | 我为什么觉得这跟你有关系呢 |
[37:25] | Every small girl who learns to read, | 每个学会读写的小女孩 |
[37:28] | every woman who has the courage to become a teacher or a doctor… | 每一个勇敢地成为教师或者医生的女人 |
[37:34] | they keep the dream alive. | 她们使梦想延续 |
[37:36] | They keep the darkness away. | 她们驱散了黑暗 |
[37:39] | I don’t understand why people fear an educated woman. | 我不明白为什么会有人害怕有知识的女人 |
[37:45] | Well, maybe I do. | 可能我明白吧 |
[37:48] | Because it is clear that | 因为很明显 |
[37:50] | ignorance is no match for a curious mind. | 无知无法与好奇的头脑相比 |
[37:53] | And hatred and oppression | 而憎恨与压迫 |
[37:55] | are no match for the human heart. | 也无法与人心相比 |
[38:02] | Compassion and love will guide us, | 同情和爱会引导我们 |
[38:05] | and freedom will be our reward. | 而自由就是我们得到的奖赏 |
[38:15] | So, the guys over at the CIA, | 中央情报局的人 |
[38:16] | they’re just throwing a party. | 正在开聚会庆祝 |
[38:18] | All the information you gave about Ibrahim’s people… | 你提供的易卜拉欣手下的信息 |
[38:22] | all checked out. | 全部证实是真的 |
[38:23] | Yeah, well, of course it did. | 那当然是真的 |
[38:25] | Listen, I hope there’s no hard feelings, | 听着 我希望我们之间没有不快 |
[38:27] | Agent Booth, but… business is business. | 布斯探员 只不过是在商言商嘛 |
[38:31] | And Sari? What? | 那纱丽呢 |
[38:31] | She was just collateral damage? | 她只不过是附带伤害 |
[38:34] | You’ve been to war; it happens. | 你也打过仗 在所难免嘛 |
[38:36] | Yeah, I chose a side. I believed in something. | 我立场坚定 我心有信仰 |
[38:38] | Good for you. | 真好啊 |
[38:39] | Listen, I got to go… | 听着 我得走了 |
[38:40] | All right, just one more thing. | 行 还有一件事 |
[38:42] | Got a gift for you. | 有个礼物送给你 |
[38:43] | It’s a small token of appreciation from the government. | 就是政府给你的小纪念 |
[38:51] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[38:51] | Did a little digging in your records and found out | 稍微研究了一下你的档案 我们发现 |
[38:54] | that the military is still paying for your rehab. | 军队仍然负担你的爆炸创伤的费用 |
[38:57] | Yeah, well, they should. | 那是他们应该做的 |
[38:58] | I took a blast for them. | 我为了他们被炸弹炸过 |
[39:00] | It also means, | 这也说明 |
[39:01] | according to Article Two of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, | 根据军事审判统一法典第二条 |
[39:04] | you’re still subject to a court-martial. | 你仍然要受到军事法庭的审判 |
[39:07] | And since military court is independent from the DOJ… | 鉴于军事法庭独立于司法部 |
[39:10] | Especially when it comes to soldiers making deals with terrorists, | 尤其涉及到士兵与恐怖分子交易 |
[39:14] | you can finish your rehab behind bars. | 你可以在监狱里继续恢复了 |
[39:17] | This isn’t gonna work, guys. | 不可能是这样的 伙计们 |
[39:19] | No, I’m pretty sure it is. | 我们确定就是这样的 |
[39:20] | Because you violated Code section 104 to 118, | 因为你违反了法律第104条到118条 |
[39:23] | which means you’ll be charged with treason and murder. | 就是说你犯了叛国罪和谋杀罪 |
[39:26] | Those carry the death penalty, don’t they, Seeley? | 这些可是要判死刑的 对吧 瑟雷 |
[39:35] | Business is business, right? | 在商言商嘛 |
[39:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | Right. | 好了 |
[39:50] | Just remember next time who your friends are, okay? | 下次记得谁和你是一边的 |
[40:07] | Oh. Ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[40:08] | Oh. Yes. | 可以了 |
[40:09] | Sure. | 好了 |
[40:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:13] | It’s a little something for you. | 给你的一个小礼物 |
[40:14] | Go ahead, open it up. | 来 打开看看 |
[40:20] | Scotch? | 苏格兰威士忌 |
[40:21] | Not just Scotch. | 不止是威士忌 |
[40:22] | That’s 30-year-old Scotch. | 是30年的苏格兰威士忌 |
[40:23] | Single malt, too. | 还是单一麦芽威士忌 |
[40:24] | Angela would say that traditionally | 安琪拉会说传统上 |
[40:26] | a husband buys his wife flowers. | 丈夫应该送给妻子花 |
[40:28] | Yeah, that’s true. But you know what? | 说的对 但是你知道吗 |
[40:29] | This is not for my wife. | 这不是送给我的妻子的 |
[40:31] | This is for my partner, who I occasionally kiss. | 这是送给我的搭档的 我就偶尔亲两下 |
[40:40] | Johannessen is in custody? | 约翰森被抓住了 |
[40:41] | Largely because of my partner. | 很大程度上归功于我的搭档 |
[40:45] | So what’s going on here? What is this? | 你在干什么呢 这是什么 |
[40:48] | I revisited the life insurance company’s calculations | 我重新看了保险公司对于 |
[40:51] | about the level of risk I assume in the field. | 我出外勤时风险等级的计算 |
[40:54] | I factored in my many considerable strengths, but… | 我考虑了我的多项能力 但是 |
[40:59] | their numbers are correct. | 他们的计算是对的 |
[41:01] | Okay, so you’re okay with them | 所以 你现在接受他们 |
[41:02] | slapping a higher premium on you? | 向你收取更高的保费了 |
[41:06] | It’s rational. Hmm. | 这是理性的计算 |
[41:07] | And I can’t argue with rationality. | 而我不会质疑理性 |
[41:09] | – Right. – The universe demonstrates | -好吧 -宇宙说明了 |
[41:11] | that no matter how we protect ourselves, | 不管我们怎么保护自己 |
[41:13] | we will never be completely safe. | 我们永远不会绝对安全 |
[41:17] | But… with reasonable caution, | 但是 通过合理的小心 |
[41:21] | we can still be together in the field, when appropriate. | 我们还是可以在合适的时候一起出外勤 |
[41:25] | And you’re willing to pay extra for that? | 你愿意为此多花些钱 |
[41:29] | Always. | 一直愿意 |
[41:30] | Like I’m willing to pay extra for the Scotch. | 就像我愿意为威士忌多花些钱一样 |
[41:33] | And that’s why I love you. | 所以我才爱你啊 |
[41:41] | Come on, let’s have a Scotch night. Huh? | 来吧 我们来个威士忌之夜 |
[41:44] | – Tell me a story. – A Scotch story? | -给我讲个故事 -关于威士忌的 |
[41:46] | Well, it’s got to be 30 years old… | 最好有30年那么老了 |