时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I got it, why don’t we rent a bouncy house | 我知道 不如 克里斯汀生日派对 |
[00:03] | for Christine’s birthday party? She’ll love that. | 我们给她租个充气小屋 她最喜欢了 |
[00:05] | Kids love to bounce up and down. | 孩子们都爱蹦蹦跳跳的 |
[00:06] | A recent study showed that over the past 10 years, | 一项最新的研究表明 过去十年中 |
[00:09] | approximately 65,000 children were treated for injuries | 至少六万五千名儿童 因在充气屋玩耍 |
[00:12] | received on bouncy houses. | 受伤而接受治疗 |
[00:14] | Listen, you’ve already put the kibosh on the kickball party, | 你已经一票否决了踢球派对 |
[00:17] | the glow-stick party and the reptile guy. | 荧光棒派对和请爬虫先生上门服务 |
[00:19] | Who doesn’t like reptiles? | 谁不喜欢爬虫呢 |
[00:20] | I don’t see why she needs a party. | 我不知道为什么要办派对 |
[00:22] | Kids just get cake all over themselves | 小孩子只会弄得自己浑身上下都是蛋糕 |
[00:25] | and fight over toys. | 还会为了玩具而打架 |
[00:26] | They’re little kids; what could be better? | 他们不过是小孩子 还有比这更好的吗 |
[00:27] | I mean, don’t you remember your birthday party | 你不记得你儿时的 |
[00:30] | when you were a little girl? | 生日派对了吗 |
[00:30] | – I never had one. – What?! | -我从来没有举办过生日派对 -什么 |
[00:33] | Wait a second, you-you never had a birthday party? | 等等 你从来没有办过生日派对 |
[00:35] | That is correct and I didn’t miss anything. | 没错 我的人生也没有什么缺失 |
[00:38] | Okay. Christine is dressed. | 好吧 克里斯汀穿戴整齐了 |
[00:41] | I’ll drop her off at preschool on my way to the market. | 我要去市场 顺便把她送到幼儿园去 |
[00:43] | Thanks, Dad. | 多谢老爸 |
[00:44] | Uh, no party, huh? | 所以 不办派对 |
[00:46] | What? | 什么 |
[00:48] | Booth thinks I was deprived, | 布斯认为我童年有缺失 |
[00:49] | because you never gave me any birthday parties as a child. | 因为我小时候从来没有办过生日派对 |
[00:53] | Well, you didn’t have birthday parties, | 我们之所以没有给你办过生日派对 |
[00:54] | because that would draw attention to us | 是因为一旦办了 会非常引人注目的 |
[00:57] | and with the police looking for us, that’s not a good thing. | 警察曾四处追捕我们 太过招摇不妥 |
[00:59] | Right. Unbelievable. | 没错 真难以置信 |
[01:00] | I forgot– fugitive. | 我竟然忘了 亡命天涯 |
[01:02] | Listen, if I had it to do over again, | 如果上天能够给我一次重来的机会 |
[01:03] | you would have birthday parties, | 我们一定每年生日都给你举行派对 |
[01:05] | but I ca– I-I can’t turn the clock back. | 但是 时光无法倒流 |
[01:07] | He’s right, Booth; the arrow of time– | 他说的没错 布斯 时间之箭 |
[01:13] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[01:14] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[01:16] | It’s coming into the lab? | 已经往实验室送了吗 |
[01:17] | Don’t touch it until I get there. | 在我到实验室之前 任何人都不许碰 |
[01:20] | Dad’s taking my car. | 爸爸要开我的车 |
[01:21] | I need a ride to the lab. | 我需要你开车送我去实验室 |
[01:22] | – Remains are coming in. – Sure. I got you. | -尸体马上送到 -好的 我知道了 |
[01:27] | No party, huh? | 没有办过派对 |
[01:29] | W-W-What do you want me to do? | 你 你想让我怎么做 |
[01:30] | Make a balloon animal for her now? | 现在给她做个充气动物吗 |
[01:39] | A book?! | 一本书 |
[01:40] | Yeah. 364 pages. | 没错 364页的一本书 |
[01:43] | I never thought I could do it. | 真不敢相信 我竟然做到了 |
[01:43] | And it’s a mystery? | 是一部推理小说吗 |
[01:44] | Like Dr. B writes? | 跟布纳恩博士的小说一样 |
[01:45] | Yeah. Yeah. Same genre. | 是的 是同一类型的 |
[01:46] | You know, write what you know. | 你懂的 把自己知道的东西写下来就好 |
[01:49] | The victim is in there? | 受害人尸体在这个里面 |
[01:51] | Okay, that, is awesome. | 这也太壮观了 |
[01:54] | Wow, it’s like the root system is pulling apart the bones. | 好像树的根部系统正在撕扯着尸体 |
[01:57] | And there’s very little tissue remaining, | 人体组织所剩无几了 |
[01:59] | but there should be enough for a tox screen. | 不过 足够做毒理检验了 |
[02:02] | I thought Dr. Brennan said not to touch it. | 我记得布纳恩博士让我们先别动 |
[02:04] | But… since you’re the boss, | 不过 鉴于你是老大 |
[02:05] | it doesn’t really matter what she wants. | 她想怎么样 根本不重要 |
[02:07] | Kudzu. Hey, man, this stuff grows about a foot a day, | 野葛 老兄 这种植物一天长一英尺 |
[02:09] | so I should be able to tell how long the victim’s been in here. | 所以我可以准确说出受害人在这呆了多久 |
[02:12] | There’s staining and pitting on the bones. | 骨头上有着色和点状腐蚀的痕迹 |
[02:13] | Yeah. Kudzu excretes isoflavone aglycones | 是的 野葛会排出异黄酮苷配基 |
[02:16] | to break down the surface of the bone | 从而腐蚀骨头表面 |
[02:18] | so the roots can attach. | 这样一来 它的根部就可以附着在上面 |
[02:22] | What was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:23] | It’s still growing. | 野葛还在生长 |
[02:25] | It’s feeding off the remaining tissue. | 它正在从遗体上摄取营养 |
[02:27] | I’ve seen this movie. | 我看过这种内容的影片 |
[02:28] | It doesn’t end well for humanity. | 电影里的人可没有善终 |
[02:38] | Look, you shouldn’t be upset with Max if Dr. Brennan isn’t… | 你不该对马克斯失望 布纳恩博士 |
[02:42] | Oh, God. It’s encased. | 上帝 尸体被包起来了 |
[02:44] | It’s like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers. | 跟《人体入侵者》里演得一样 |
[02:45] | Yeah. The squints are going to have a field day with that. | 是的 斜眼们整整忙了一天 |
[02:47] | But when you’re a little girl, | 女孩子小的时候 |
[02:48] | you should be treated like a princess, | 应该被当做小公主来对待 |
[02:50] | not some criminal on the run. | 而不是亡命天涯的罪犯 |
[02:52] | Max was a criminal on the run, | 马克斯当年就是亡命天涯的罪犯 |
[02:54] | so Dr. Brennan’s probably just sublimated those feelings | 所以布纳恩博士可能升华了某种情感 |
[02:56] | as a way to cope. | 作为一种应对的方式 |
[02:57] | And now she’s just trying to justify it all by saying | 她现在开始为这一切辩解 |
[02:59] | that a kid’s birthday party isn’t important. | 她说小孩子的生日派对一点都不重要 |
[03:02] | But it is. | 但生日派对很重要啊 |
[03:02] | I would imagine so. | 我想或许真的很重要吧 |
[03:03] | I’ve never been thrown a party either, so… | 我也从来没有过自己的生日派对 所以 |
[03:09] | You too? | 你也一样 |
[03:11] | No. | 没有 |
[03:15] | My dad was a drunk, | 虽然我爸酗酒 |
[03:17] | and he threw me a birthday party every year. | 但小时候 他每年都给我办生日派对 |
[03:20] | The only time I ever saw him really sober. | 每年只有我生日那天 他不去喝酒 |
[03:25] | It’s probably why birthdays are so meaningful to you. | 或许这就是你如此重视生日的原因 |
[03:29] | Tell you what, why don’t you just, you know, shrink the photos. | 不如 你好好研究照片 |
[03:30] | Just focus on what you do best | 专注于你最擅长的事情 |
[03:32] | and I’ll get the techs to go out to the crime scene | 我安排技术人员去犯罪现场 |
[03:34] | and see if they can find any, uh, tire tracks and footprints. | 看看能不能再找到些蛛丝马迹 |
[03:38] | When we get time of death, we might be able to match them up. | 一旦确定死亡时间 就可以加以匹配了 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:49] | Okay, this plant is covering too much of the skull | 这株植物盖住了大部分的头骨 |
[03:52] | for me to do a reconstruction. | 我没办法做面部重建 |
[03:54] | Are you going to be able to remove the vegetation | 你可以除去所有的植物 |
[03:55] | without compromising the remains, Dr. Hodgins? | 同时保持遗体完好无损吗 哈金斯博士 |
[03:58] | Sort of my thing. | 包在我身上 |
[04:01] | The size of the second cervical vertebra | 第二颈椎的尺寸 |
[04:04] | indicates the victim was male. | 表明受害人为男性 |
[04:05] | Animal predation appears to account for most of the tissue loss. | 尸体的大部分组织都被动物吃掉了 |
[04:09] | Yeah, the kudzu fed on the rest. | 野葛在分解剩下的部分 |
[04:10] | Guys, I, I don’t even see the skull. | 我连头骨在哪里都看不到 |
[04:13] | He’s peeking through here, | 他正从这里偷偷往外看 |
[04:14] | like an apparition appearing through a leafy fog. | 放佛一个在茂密树叶中若隐若现的幽灵 |
[04:18] | I beg your pardon, Dr. Edison? | 你再说一遍 埃迪森博士 |
[04:20] | Clark just finished writing a book. | 克拉克刚写完一本书 |
[04:22] | It’s a mystery, so you better watch out, Dr. B. | 也是推理小说 你要小心 B博士 |
[04:25] | Why? I doubt it will impact my sales. | 为什么 又不会影响我的书的销量 |
[04:29] | Good for you, Clark. | 真不错 克拉克 |
[04:30] | I wouldn’t have thought of you as a writer. | 我从来没想过你还可以写书 |
[04:32] | Well, after Nora and I broke up, I had a lot of free time. | 自从和诺拉分手后 我有很多闲暇时光 |
[04:35] | I found, in the evenings, the words just poured out, so… | 每当夜深人静的时刻 我就会思如泉涌 |
[04:37] | Your time is not free now, Dr. Edison. | 现在可不是你的休息时间 埃迪森博士 |
[04:39] | Why are you even here, rather than an intern? | 今天为什么是你在这里 实习生呢 |
[04:42] | Forensic conference in Buffalo. | 今天在布法罗有一场法医学术会议 |
[04:44] | The interns got extra credit if they went. | 如果可列席会议 实习生都有额外加分 |
[04:46] | Yeah, well, everyone should get extra credit | 只要去了布法罗 |
[04:48] | for going to Buffalo. | 人人都该有额外加分 |
[04:50] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[04:51] | Which I will interpret as, “Welcome aboard.” thank you. | 我把你这句话当做 欢迎加入 谢谢 |
[04:54] | The angular eye orbit indicates the victim is Caucasian. | 尸体棱角分明的眼眶表明死者为白种人 |
[04:58] | The root system seems to have | 这根系还真是 |
[05:00] | snaked its way through every opening. | 无孔不入啊 |
[05:07] | We need to remove the skull before it’s damaged. | 我们得在头骨被损坏前把它移出来 |
[05:09] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[05:10] | Severing the roots around the orifices | 切断孔窍附近的根可以 |
[05:13] | loosens the kudzu’s hold. | 放松野葛的束缚 |
[05:17] | See that? | 看到没 |
[05:19] | Delicate work. | 精细活儿 |
[05:22] | Yeah. Very. | 相当精细 |
[05:28] | Hey, so are you going to do Christine’s birthday party | 你要把克里斯汀的生日派对 |
[05:29] | at the house, Dr. B? | 办在家里吗 布纳恩博士 |
[05:30] | Please concentrate, Dr. Hodgins. | 请专心点 哈金斯博士 |
[05:32] | Ye of little faith. | 有点积极的信念嘛 |
[05:38] | The skull is free. | 这颗颅骨自由了 |
[05:45] | That is why I put no stock in faith! | 这就是为什么我从不指望什么信念 |
[06:30] | The root system has crushed the bones, Dr. Hodgins. | 这根系把骨头都给压碎了 哈金斯博士 |
[06:33] | Yeah, and it is still growing. | 没错 而且它还在生长 |
[06:35] | Well, it might stop, | 它可以停止长 |
[06:36] | if we can get out the remaining tissue and organs | 只要我们能把剩下的组织和器官取出来 |
[06:39] | that it’s feeding on. | 它在从中获取营养 |
[06:39] | I’m cutting as fast as I can, | 我在尽快切了 |
[06:41] | but the backseat driving isn’t helping. | 但说风凉话可帮不上什么忙 |
[06:43] | Dr. Edison is going to have a very difficult time | 埃迪森博士要颇费一番功夫来 |
[06:46] | reassembling the remains. | 重组这些残骸了 |
[06:47] | I’ve already asked for help from my department. | 我已经向我的部门寻求帮助了 |
[06:49] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[06:50] | Ah, a portion of the liver. | 肝脏的一部分 |
[06:53] | The kudzu seemed to love it. | 这野葛看上去很喜欢它 |
[06:55] | The roots have grown through the endosteum. | 这些根已经长进了骨内膜 |
[06:58] | I don’t even know what this is. | 我都认不出来这是啥 |
[07:00] | His prostate. | 他的前列腺 |
[07:01] | And it’s still relatively intact. | 而且相对来说还算完整 |
[07:03] | It is always the last organ to go. | 总是最后才轮到的器官 |
[07:05] | Does that mean that you can determine time of death? | 这意昧着你能判定死亡时间了吗 |
[07:07] | Well, if the body’s been outside since death, | 如果尸体从死亡就处于室外 |
[07:10] | decomp would indicate at least six days. | 腐烂程度表明至少六天了 |
[07:11] | Well, given the rate of growth of the kudzu, I’d say nine. | 根据野葛的生长速率 我认为是九天 |
[07:14] | – Eight? – Yeah. Deal. | -八天如何 -没问题 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna run this tissue for DNA and run a tox screen. | 我去给这块组织做DNA测试和毒理检测 |
[07:26] | According to these pictures, | 根据这些图片 |
[07:27] | looks like he pulled right up the embankment, huh? | 看起来他刚好停在了路堤上是吧 |
[07:31] | Yeah, and look, there are no footprints | 没错看这 他停车的位置和 |
[07:33] | between where the car pulled up and where the body was found. | 尸体发现处之间没有脚印 |
[07:35] | So, what-what, he got out of his car, right? | 所以 他下了车 对吧 |
[07:37] | His feet didn’t leave the asphalt, | 他的脚没离开柏油路 |
[07:39] | probably because he was afraid he was gonna be seen | 也许是因为他怕被看到 |
[07:40] | and he dumps the body as quickly as possible. | 然后他尽可能快的丢掉了尸体 |
[07:42] | We’re dealing with an amateur here. | 是个非职业犯罪 |
[07:44] | He would have picked a more secluded spot. | 他本可以挑个更偏僻的地方 |
[07:46] | Chances are, the killer was horrified by what he did. | 很有可能凶手被自己的所作所为惊吓到了 |
[07:51] | So you gonna… | 你会 |
[07:52] | you gonna let Dr. Brennan help plan the party? | 你会让布纳恩博士一起筹办派对吗 |
[07:57] | I will. | 我会 |
[07:59] | It would make her feel like a princess | 如果她曾有生日派对 |
[07:59] | if she did. | 她会觉得像个公主的 |
[08:02] | Right. | 是啊 |
[08:05] | That didn’t go over well. | 看来说错话了 |
[08:10] | Here are a few more clean bones for you. | 这还有些干净的骨头给你 |
[08:12] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | These clean bones are really making reconstruction a lot easier. | 这些干净骨头可真让重建工作容易了不少 |
[08:18] | So far, I know that the victim suffered | 目前为止 我知道遇害者的顶骨 |
[08:20] | sharp force trauma to the parietal; | 遭受了猛烈的创伤 |
[08:22] | the cross-shaped fractures indicative of someone | 十字型的骨折表明 |
[08:24] | that was struck from the left with a hard-shaped object. | 某人从左侧用一个坚硬物体击打了受害者 |
[08:27] | So, a fight with a lefty before he was killed? | 他在被杀前跟一个左撇子打了一架吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah. Looks that way. | 是的 看上去是这样 |
[08:31] | You know, this might end up being a very exciting case. | 这也许最终会成为一起非常刺激的案子 |
[08:34] | Perhaps it was about love, or money, | 也许它事关爱情 或者金钱 |
[08:36] | or love and money, or– | 或者爱情和金钱 或 |
[08:38] | Easy does it there, Mr. Dickens. | 悠着点儿 狄更斯先生[英国小说家] |
[08:40] | Sure. You know, I would love | 当然 我非常乐意 |
[08:41] | for you to read what I just finished. | 你能读一下我刚完成的作品 |
[08:43] | I mean, I’ve already submitted to a publisher, | 我已经提交给出版商了 |
[08:45] | but of course, I can make changes. | 但当然 我还可以修改 |
[08:48] | Yeah. Sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[08:57] | DNA said the victim is Joe Starkel. | DNA显示遇害者为乔·斯塔克 |
[08:59] | So the victim’s brother works for Merryvale Productions– | 遇害者的兄弟在”玛丽维尔制作”工作 |
[09:01] | they make TV shows. | 他们制作电视节目 |
[09:03] | Apparently, the victim used to work there too. | 显然 遇害者生前也在那工作 |
[09:05] | What about a storyteller for the children? | 请一名儿童说书人怎么样 |
[09:07] | I have the number of an excellent one to call. | 我有一名非常棒的说书人的电话 |
[09:09] | That sounds promising. | 听起来不错 |
[09:11] | I know! | 我知道 |
[09:12] | He tells environmental tales | 他讲述在大堡礁 |
[09:15] | about species who are dying on the Great Barrier Reef. | 濒临灭绝的物种的环境故事 |
[09:19] | What? No. No. No. No. No. That sounds awful. | 什么 不不不不不 那听上去很糟糕 |
[09:22] | It’s educational and poignant. What’s awful about that? | 有教育意义又深刻 哪里糟糕了 |
[09:24] | The words “Educational” And “Poignant.” | “教育意义”和”深刻”这俩词就很糟糕 |
[09:26] | Just leave it to me, Bones. | 交给我就行了 骨头 |
[09:28] | I’m going for fun and more fun. | 我会找很多很多乐子 |
[09:30] | A lot of fun. Trust me. | 一大把乐子 相信我 |
[09:38] | Mr. Starkel and the other performers | 斯塔克先生和其他表演者 |
[09:40] | are about to start shooting a scene. | 正要开始拍摄一场戏 |
[09:42] | He’s the actor in green. | 穿绿衣服的演员就是他 |
[09:43] | – Thanks. – Action! | -谢谢 -开机 |
[10:11] | Okay, now this is fun. | 这就是乐子 |
[10:12] | Kids love this kind of stuff. | 孩子们爱这些东西 |
[10:14] | Don’t you realize who they are? These are the Veggie-Ta-Bills. | 你发现他们是谁了吗 这些是蔬菜总动员 |
[10:17] | Christine loves these guys. Loves the show. | 克里斯汀超爱这些家伙 超爱这个节目 |
[10:19] | – She does? – What, do you really think that she’s eating broccoli | -她喜欢吗 -你真以为她吃花椰菜 |
[10:21] | ’cause you told her there’s a pint of fiber in it? | 是因为你告诉她那里面有一品脱的纤维吗 |
[10:23] | 3.8 grams, | 是3.8克 |
[10:24] | as well as 20 percent of her vitamin A requirements. | 还有她所需维生素A量的百分之二十 |
[10:27] | Not to mention, an abundance of– | 更不用说丰富的 |
[10:29] | These are the Veg-Ta-Bills. | 这些是蔬菜总动员 |
[10:31] | They’re vegetables that are all named “Bill.” | 他们是取名叫比尔的蔬菜 |
[10:33] | Corn is a fruit, not a vegetable. | 玉米是种水果 不是蔬菜 |
[10:34] | That’s not true, that’s not true. | 这可不对 这可不对 |
[10:36] | Sometimes considered a grain, | 有时会被认为是谷物 |
[10:37] | – but technically… – Okay, but that’s not true. | -但技术讲 -但那不对 |
[11:00] | Cut! We have to work on a new dance for that last part. | 停 最后这部分舞蹈我们还得再加工 |
[11:03] | We can do better. | 我们能做的更好 |
[11:05] | That was great. It was great, great. | 刚才棒极了 棒极了 |
[11:06] | Carrots, corn and broccoli– my man. | 胡萝卜 玉米 还有我要找的花椰菜 |
[11:09] | Who are you? | 你哪位 |
[11:10] | We’re with the FBI. Show him your badge. | 我们是联邦调查局的 给他看你的徽章 |
[11:11] | Bones, wait till we… | 骨头 等我完事再 |
[11:12] | We’re here to inform you that your brother has been murdered. | 我们来是通知你兄弟被谋杀了 |
[11:18] | And that corn is not a vegetable. | 以及玉米不是蔬菜 |
[11:23] | I’m just talking… | 我只是在说 |
[11:27] | I can’t believe Joe is dead. | 无法相信乔死了 |
[11:29] | Do you know how it happened? | 你们知道怎么回事吗 |
[11:30] | We don’t know all the details yet. | 我们目前所知不多 |
[11:31] | He was discovered being devoured by a patch of kudzu | 被发现时他正被一丛野葛吞食 |
[11:35] | – along the side of State Route 32. – Really? | -在32国道边上 -要这样吗 |
[11:38] | – What? – You don’t follow the… | -什么 -你没按套路 |
[11:40] | – Oh, God! – This is awful. | -老天 -这真是太糟了 |
[11:42] | Can you think of anyone who’d want to hurt your brother? | 你能想到什么人会想伤害你哥哥的吗 |
[11:44] | No. He was a wonderful guy. | 想不到 他是个非常好的人 |
[11:46] | He was the best man at our wedding. | 他是我们婚礼的伴郎 |
[11:47] | Wait a second– if your brother was Carrot Bill, | 等一下 如果你哥哥是胡萝卜比尔 |
[11:50] | who-who’s that? | 那他是谁 |
[11:51] | That’s Tommy. When Joe left, | 那是汤米 乔离开了以后 |
[11:52] | we had to find a replacement. | 我们只好找一个替补 |
[11:53] | If Joe created the show, | 如果乔是这部剧的创作人 |
[11:54] | why did he leave? | 他为什么要离开呢 |
[11:56] | He was working on developing a new show– Mirthquake Village. | 他在准备开发一部新作 喜剧村 |
[11:59] | So you weren’t upset that your brother left? | 所以你哥哥走了你也不难过咯 |
[12:03] | Sure-Sure, I was, at first. | 当然 一开始我是难过的 |
[12:04] | They’re brothers. | 他们是兄弟啊 |
[12:05] | Brothers fight, right? | 兄弟总会有不和 不是吗 |
[12:06] | When was the last time either one of you saw him? | 你们俩上一次见到他是什么时候 |
[12:08] | It’s been a couple months. | 是几个月前的事了 |
[12:10] | He’s pretty busy with his new show. | 他一直在忙他的新剧 |
[12:11] | Look, we may have some more questions for you. | 听着 我们可能还有些问题要问你 |
[12:13] | If you’re thinking about leaving town, | 如果你打算离开本市 |
[12:15] | I suggest you call that number first– that’s me. | 我建议你先拨这个号码 是我的号 |
[12:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:25] | You have something for me, | 你有什么东西要给我吗 |
[12:26] | – Dr. Edison? – Yes. | -埃迪森博士 -有 |
[12:29] | I would like you to read my book. | 我想请你读一读我的书 |
[12:31] | Dr. Hodgins is, and I would, | 哈金斯博士正在读 |
[12:33] | like to give you the chance as well. | 我也想要让你有机会感受一下 |
[12:34] | You know what? I am very busy. | 其实吧 我很忙 |
[12:37] | Wouldn’t Dr. Brennan be | 布纳恩博士不是比我 |
[12:38] | a better judge of your work? | 更适合评价你的作品吗 |
[12:39] | I mean, she’s a writer, too. | 她也是个作家 |
[12:41] | Mm, I’d rather get feedback from readers. | 我宁可从读者那里得到反馈 |
[12:44] | After all, that’s who I wrote it for. | 不管怎样 我的书是写给他们的 |
[12:47] | We should probably finish the case first, | 我们大概应该先把案子解决了 |
[12:49] | and then I’ll try to get to it. | 然后我会读读看的 |
[12:51] | Great. Now speaking of which, | 太好了 说到这个 |
[12:53] | I found remodeled fractures | 我在他双臂的桡骨和尺骨 |
[12:55] | on the radius and ulna of both arms | 以及右边第五和第八根肋骨上 |
[12:56] | as well as the right fifth and eighth ribs. | 都发现了重塑骨折 |
[12:58] | Remodeling suggests that it was sustained about eight weeks ago. | 重塑骨骼显示这是在八周左右之前发生的 |
[13:01] | – A fight? – Yes. | -打架造成的吗 -是的 |
[13:03] | His brother said everybody loved Joe. | 他弟弟说人人都爱乔 |
[13:05] | I guess that wasn’t the case. | 看来不是这么回事啊 |
[13:06] | – Anything on cause of death yet? – No, not yet. | -有死因的证据了吗 -还没有 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:10] | Dr. Saroyan… | 瑟罗博士 |
[13:12] | you… forgot my book. | 你忘记拿我的书了 |
[13:17] | I look forward to your thoughts. | 我期待着你的看法 |
[13:21] | Of course. | 我会读的 |
[13:25] | Okay, check this out. I found the perfect thing | 好了 听我说 我找到了一件 |
[13:26] | for Christine’s birthday party. | 适合克里斯汀生日派对的东西 |
[13:28] | Ronnie the One-Man Band? | 朗尼单人乐队 |
[13:30] | Yes! The one-man band! | 是的 单人乐队 |
[13:33] | Show me one person that doesn’t like a one-man band. | 世界上没人不喜欢单人乐队 |
[13:34] | I’m sure many don’t like them, | 我很确定有不少人不喜欢 |
[13:35] | which is why they’re such a rarity. | 所以单人乐队才这么少见 |
[13:37] | Help me out here, Sweets. | 快帮帮我 小甜甜 |
[13:38] | You like the one-man band? | 你喜欢单人乐队不 |
[13:42] | I think this is really between the two of you. | 我觉得这种事外人真的不便插嘴 |
[13:44] | Come on. You know how hard Christine laughs | 拜托 你知道克里斯汀 |
[13:46] | when she watches Mary Poppins and Dick Van Dyke, | 看玛丽·波平斯和迪克·范·戴克表演时 |
[13:49] | you know, doing the one-man band. | 笑得有多夸张 |
[13:55] | That is true. | 那倒是的 |
[13:57] | Oh, you got a text here from Cam. | 凯给你发了一条短信 |
[14:00] | “Joe Starkel was in a serious fight about eight weeks ago.” | “乔·斯塔克八周前跟人打过一场很严重的架” |
[14:02] | That’s when he was doing his new show. | 那正是他在做新剧的时候 |
[14:04] | Maybe someone on that show knows who fought with him. | 也许剧组有人知道他是跟谁打的 |
[14:10] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:11] | You’re saying Joe Starkel is dead? | 你是说乔·斯塔克死了 |
[14:13] | Well, he got into a fight a few months ago, | 他几个月前在这工作的时候 |
[14:14] | when he was working here. Do you know anything about that? | 跟人打过一次架 你知道这事吗 |
[14:16] | No. Uh, he was pretty irritable, though, | 不 不过他那时候情绪很毛躁 |
[14:19] | because Mirthquake Village didn’t turn out to be very good. | 因为喜剧村的反响并不好 |
[14:21] | Look, I told Joe, real nice, | 听着 我非常温和地跟乔说过 |
[14:23] | I was pulling the plug. | 我要退出了 |
[14:24] | It’s tough for a one-hit wonder to accept the truth, | 让一个一举成名的人接受事实是很困难的 |
[14:26] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[14:27] | Jake, we need to talk. | 杰克 我们得谈谈 |
[14:28] | I’m a little busy. | 我这会有点忙 |
[14:29] | These nice people are with the FBI. | 这里有两位来自联调局的好人 |
[14:32] | It’ll just be a minute. | 只要花你一分钟而已 |
[14:34] | My character would never wear a crocodile belt. | 我的角色绝对不能戴鳄鱼皮带 |
[14:37] | Why the hell not? | 到底为什么啊 |
[14:38] | You’re a crocodile cowboy. | 你演的是个鳄鱼牛仔哎 |
[14:39] | It’s sick, a croc wearing croc. | 这样太变态了 鳄鱼穿着鳄鱼皮 |
[14:42] | Would you wear a human belt? | 你会戴人皮皮带吗 |
[14:43] | I agree with the crocodile. | 我同意这鳄鱼的说法 |
[14:44] | Okay, Bones, that’s enough. | 行了 骨头 你别说了 |
[14:45] | Listen, you wouldn’t happen to know a Joe Starkel? | 听着 你认不认识一个叫乔·斯塔克的人 |
[14:48] | Oh. Oh, is that what this is about? | 你们是为这事来的吗 |
[14:49] | – Yeah. – Is he finally filing charges, Jake? | -是的 -他还是起诉了是吗 杰克 |
[14:51] | Wear whatever the hell you want. | 你想穿什么就穿什么吧 |
[14:52] | – Just let me finish up here. – I’m sorry. | -让我先把这里的事处理好 -对不起 |
[14:54] | Charges? What charges? | 起诉 什么起诉 |
[14:55] | I don’t know what he’s babbling about. | 我不知道他在啰嗦些什么 |
[14:56] | Well, it’s no great secret, Jake. | 这又不是什么了不起的秘密 杰克 |
[14:58] | Jake here and Joe, they got into it | 当杰克打算退出喜剧的时候 |
[15:00] | – when Jake pulled the plug on Mirthquake. – Really? | -乔和他起了一些摩擦 -真的吗 |
[15:02] | – A little tiff. – His injuries were extensive. | -小小的口角而已 -他身上布满了伤 |
[15:04] | You fractured his ribs, mandible, zygomatic. | 你把他的肋骨 下颚和颧骨都打骨折了 |
[15:07] | Funny how that slipped your mind. | 真好笑 你竟然会没想起来这事 |
[15:08] | Joe started it. | 是乔先动手的 |
[15:09] | He freaked when i told him I didn’t want to do his show. | 我说我不想再参与他的剧了 他就疯了 |
[15:11] | He came at me swinging. I defended myself. | 他挥着拳头冲我砸来 我只是自卫 |
[15:13] | I was standing my ground. | 我只是坚持我的立场 |
[15:20] | So, how’s it coming? | 你那儿怎么样了 |
[15:22] | Actually, the detergent I used to loosen the vines | 其实 我用来解开骨头上藤枝的洗涤剂 |
[15:24] | from the bones cleaned off a ton of very interesting stuff. | 洗清了一堆很有趣的东西 |
[15:27] | And what did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[15:28] | Well, so far, I found some motor oil that was on the victim. | 目前 我在受害人身上找到了摩托车油 |
[15:31] | And I’ll try to match that to a specific car. | 我会试着找到符合的特定车型 |
[15:33] | I also found a mixture of limestone, clay, | 我还找到了一种石灰石 黏土 |
[15:35] | fly ash, and gypsum. | 飞尘和石膏的混合物 |
[15:37] | Oh, uh, Portland cement. | 是硅酸盐水泥 |
[15:39] | It’s my job to determine that, | 鉴定这个是我的工作 |
[15:41] | but you are absolutely right. | 但你说得完全正确 |
[15:42] | And I’m thoroughly impressed. | 我被你彻底震惊了 |
[15:44] | – So what does it mean? – I’m not sure yet. | -这说明什么呢 -我还不确定 |
[15:46] | Could be a construction site. | 说不定是某个建筑工地 |
[15:47] | But I believe the answer is in the runoff. | 但我相信答案就快出来了 |
[15:50] | 《是谋杀案让我做的》 克拉克·埃迪森 | |
[15:53] | Have you, uh, started the book yet? | 你开始读书了吗 |
[15:55] | No. I am so nervous. | 没有 我太紧张了 |
[15:57] | I mean, what if it stinks? | 我是说 如果他写得很烂怎么办 |
[15:59] | But it could be great, right? | 但也可能很不错 对吧 |
[16:06] | I just found out that the producer Starkel fought with | 我刚发现跟斯塔克打架的制片人 |
[16:09] | was out of the country when he was killed. | 在他被杀的时候正好出国了 |
[16:11] | But I think that I have a new suspect. | 但我想我找到了一个新的嫌犯 |
[16:14] | So, this is Carrot Bill’s Twitter account. | 这是胡萝卜比尔的推特账号 |
[16:16] | You mean Joe Starkel. | 你是说乔·斯塔克的账号 |
[16:17] | No. This is the carrot’s. | 不 这是胡萝卜的账号 |
[16:19] | You’d be surprised about | 你会被这部剧 |
[16:20] | how many adult fans there are of the show. | 成年粉丝的数量所震惊的 |
[16:23] | Like this woman, Debra Ann Volker. | 比如这个女人 黛布拉·安·沃克 |
[16:25] | Her Twitter handle is SuperVeggieFanXOXO. | 她的推特标签是”超级植物真爱粉” |
[16:29] | Carrot Bill was blocking her direct messages. | 胡萝卜比尔拉黑了她的私信 |
[16:32] | “I rely on you to guide my life. | “我依赖你指引我的生活 |
[16:34] | “I trust in you. Everything I am is because of you.” | “我信任你 我的一切都是源于你” |
[16:36] | Okay, this is a woman | 这个女人 |
[16:37] | that’s showing signs of being obsessed. | 明显被迷住了 |
[16:40] | Well, that’s just the beginning. | 这是刚开始 |
[16:41] | Flash forward to just after Starkel left the Veg-Ta-Bills. | 我们跳到斯塔克离开蔬菜总动员后的私信 |
[16:45] | “I gave you everything. You let me down. | “我把一切都给了你 你背叛了我 |
[16:47] | “I won’t be ignored. | “我不容被忽视 |
[16:48] | “You will rot in hell, and I will make it happen.” Wow. | “你会在地狱里烂掉 我说到做到” |
[16:52] | She sent over 50 tweets in a 48-hour period, | 她在48小时内发了五十多条信息 |
[16:55] | and this was the week before Starkel was killed. | 就在斯塔克被杀一周前 |
[16:58] | Look at this picture she posted. | 看她发在网上的照片 |
[17:01] | What, she Photoshopped herself into that? | 她把自己合成到照片里 |
[17:03] | It’s crazy, right? | 疯狂 是吧 |
[17:04] | Uh, a grown woman obsessed with a giant orange phallic symbol? | 成年女子为巨大的橙色性器官象征着迷 |
[17:08] | Yeah, I’m comfortable calling her crazy. | 我很确定她疯了 |
[17:22] | Carrot Bill dead? | 胡萝卜比尔死了 |
[17:23] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[17:25] | He was the best vegetable. | 他是最完美的植物 |
[17:26] | Okay, you do realize | 你有没有意识到 |
[17:28] | that Carrot Bill is a fictional character? | 胡萝卜比尔是虚构的角色 |
[17:30] | – Joe Starkel is the man that died. – I know. | -乔·斯塔克才是死了的人 -我知道 |
[17:33] | I’m not insane, Dr. Sweets. | 我没疯 斯维斯博士 |
[17:35] | Shrinks always look for the crazy in everything. | 心理医生总是觉得别人疯了 |
[17:37] | I watch the Veg-Ta-Bills with my six-year-old son. | 我和我六岁的儿子一起看蔬菜总动员 |
[17:40] | To him, the carrot is real. | 对他来说 胡萝卜是真的 |
[17:42] | Right. Did you send these to Joe Starkel? | 好吧 你把这些信息发给乔·斯塔克 |
[17:47] | I’m kind of a Twitter freak, I guess. | 我是个推特狂人 我想 |
[17:50] | That’s a bit of an understatement. | 这么说有点轻描淡写 |
[17:52] | Uh, “I want to peel you out of your carrot suit | “我要把你的胡萝卜戏服扒掉 |
[17:54] | – “and eat you raw.” – Okay, okay, | -“之后生吞了你” -好吧 |
[17:56] | my son wasn’t the only one who liked the show. | 喜欢这个节目的不只是我儿子 |
[17:58] | But you know what happens online. | 不过网上的事情你懂的 |
[17:59] | You’re anonymous, so you say things | 你是匿名的 说的话 |
[18:01] | that you wouldn’t face-to-face, right? | 在现实中不会发生 对吧 |
[18:03] | There are hundreds of these messages. | 这样的信息有几百条 |
[18:06] | I mean, it starts with autograph requests | 先是要签名 |
[18:09] | and it moves on to wanting to meet, | 之后变成约见面 |
[18:11] | and then the stuff about eating his carrot. | 接着声称吃了他这根胡萝卜 |
[18:13] | I mean, that’s-that’s, cyberstalking, Ms. Volker. | 我是说 这是网上跟踪 沃克夫人 |
[18:15] | Maybe I went a little overboard, | 也许我有点过火了 |
[18:18] | but that show changed my life as much as my son’s. | 不过这个节目改变了我和我儿子的生活 |
[18:20] | I was overweight, eating junk, | 我曾经体重过重 吃垃圾食品 |
[18:23] | I had high blood pressure, and-and sleep apnea… | 我有高血压 以及睡眠呼吸暂停 |
[18:27] | but because of Carrot Bill, | 不过因为胡萝卜比尔 |
[18:29] | I went from this, to what you see now. | 我从这样 变成现在的样子 |
[18:33] | He saved my life and my career. | 他拯救了我的生命和我的职业 |
[18:36] | I sell beauty products, | 我卖美容产品 |
[18:38] | which is very hard to do | 当你超重80磅时 |
[18:39] | when you’re 80 pounds overweight. | 是非常难的 |
[18:41] | That is quite a change. | 变化确实很大 |
[18:42] | Well, I was terrified of putting this weight | 他离开节目时 |
[18:43] | back on when he left the show. | 我非常害怕体重反弹 |
[18:45] | So you saw the group as kind of a talisman | 所以你把这些演员 |
[18:47] | for your good fortune then. | 当成你好运的护身符 |
[18:48] | I’ve always been a little superstitious, I guess. | 我一直有点迷信 我想 |
[18:51] | Have you always threatened people? | 你总是威胁人吗 |
[18:55] | Why would I kill him? | 我为什么要杀了他 |
[18:57] | Why? He changed my life. | 为什么 他改变了我的生活 |
[19:04] | How are you doing with Joe Starkel’s e-mails? | 乔·斯塔克的电邮处理得怎么样了 |
[19:07] | He deleted most of them | 他用国防部的 |
[19:08] | using a multi-pass system used by the DoD. | 多通道系统删了大部分邮件 |
[19:12] | Sounds like he was hiding something. | 听起来他想隐藏什么 |
[19:14] | I guess we’ll never know. | 我想我们永远不能知道 |
[19:15] | Well, maybe not. | 也许能 |
[19:16] | I might be able to use a magnetic force microscopy to | 我也许可以用磁力显微镜 |
[19:20] | recover film fragments and piece them together. | 修复文件碎片 拼在一起 |
[19:22] | Did you get anything else from the tox screens? | 毒理测试找到什么东西了吗 |
[19:24] | Nope. He was one clean-living carrot. | 没 他是根健康无毒的胡萝卜 |
[19:28] | Clark’s book? | 克拉克的书 |
[19:30] | I only got through two chapters. | 我只读了两章 |
[19:32] | Pretty painful stuff. | 痛苦的经历 |
[19:34] | Two pages of the sun setting over the remains | 两页纸描写 太阳照在 |
[19:36] | of an itinerant stock broker. | 巡回股票经纪人的尸体上 |
[19:38] | So I found traces of asphalt with the concrete and oil. | 我找到了沥青的痕迹 以及混凝土和油 |
[19:40] | I think the injuries might have taken place in a parking lot. | 我想受害者可能在停车场受的伤 |
[19:43] | Oh, great. | 很好 |
[19:45] | So that narrows down the murder site | 把犯罪现场 |
[19:46] | to, like, a million places. | 减少到一百万个地方 |
[19:48] | Wow. Snarky. | 挖苦我 |
[19:50] | Oh, the book got you down? | 这本书难住你们了 |
[19:57] | “Death had never looked so dead | “眼前死亡如此死寂 |
[19:58] | “as the death now in front of them, | “之前所见无法与之相比 |
[20:00] | “all life drained, | “生命全数榨干 |
[20:02] | “only death covering the dead.” | “唯有死亡笼罩尸体” |
[20:05] | You think the victim was dead? | 我猜 受害者死了 |
[20:06] | Please, I couldn’t even get past chapter one. | 拜托 我连第一章都读不下去 |
[20:09] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗 |
[20:10] | “McDonald’s farm was nestled in a glen, | “麦当劳农场坐落于峡谷 |
[20:13] | “perfect for the final days of an old man.” | “对于老者 度过最后时日的圣地” |
[20:16] | Old McDonald had a farm? Really? Seriously? | 老麦当劳有座农场 真的 没开玩笑 |
[20:19] | What are we gonna tell him? | 我们要怎么告诉他 |
[20:21] | We’re gonna tell him the truth. | 实话实说 |
[20:22] | That I’ve never read anything like it. | 我从没看过这种东西 |
[20:23] | Oh, that’s good. | 说得好 |
[20:25] | It’s, uh, one of a kind. | 独一无二 |
[20:28] | – Absolutely. – What’s one of a kind? | -绝对的 -什么独一无二 |
[20:30] | Oh, uh, your book. | 你的书 |
[20:33] | I’ve never read anything like it. | 从没读过类似的 |
[20:37] | You know, I’ve been very busy with the case, | 你知道 我在忙这个案子 |
[20:40] | so I’ve only gotten through chapter one, | 我才读完第一章 |
[20:43] | but so far, it is just… | 目前为止 它是 |
[20:47] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[20:49] | Well, you know, my feeling is, | 知道吗 我感觉 |
[20:50] | if the writer doesn’t hook a reader in chapter one, | 如果作者没在第一章吸引住读者 |
[20:53] | he’s not doing his job. | 就不是个好作家 |
[20:55] | Look, I just don’t want compliments. | 听着 我不想要赞扬 |
[20:57] | I can take criticism. | 我可以接受批评 |
[20:59] | Of-Of course. | 当然 |
[21:00] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[21:00] | You-you got it. | 说得对 |
[21:02] | Okay, great. Now, um… oh. | 很好 现在 |
[21:04] | I found some additional remodeled injuries, | 我发现了其他愈合的伤痕 |
[21:06] | uh, this time to the sternum and lower ribs. | 这次是在胸骨和下肋骨 |
[21:08] | More recent than from the fight with the producer. | 是在和制作人打架之后 |
[21:11] | You know, | 听着 |
[21:12] | I hope we solve this soon | 我希望我们快点破案 |
[21:14] | so you can all finish reading. | 你们可以读完它 |
[21:15] | – Me, too. – Can’t wait! | -我也是 -等不及了 |
[21:17] | Chapter two awaits. | 第二章等着我们 |
[21:18] | Right, right. | 说得对 对 |
[21:24] | It’s so nice to have coffee with you. | 和你一起喝咖啡真是太好了 |
[21:25] | We never do this. | 之前从没有过 |
[21:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:31] | But something tells me this is about more than coffee. | 但我觉得不只是喝咖啡而已吧 |
[21:36] | It’s Christine’s party. | 是关于克里斯汀的生日聚会 |
[21:38] | Booth is taking care of it | 布斯正在准备一切 |
[21:39] | and that makes me uncomfortable, | 这让我觉得不太舒服 |
[21:42] | because I have no frame of reference | 这是我女儿生命中重要的一刻 |
[21:44] | for an important event in my daughter’s life. | 但我没有可以参照的例子 |
[21:46] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[21:48] | it wasn’t that bad. | 没有这么糟的 |
[21:48] | I mean, your mother and I did all we could. | 我和你妈妈都尽力了 |
[21:52] | You could have lived an honest life, Dad. | 你本来可以活得光明正大的 爸 |
[21:56] | You know, sometimes circumstances | 你知道的 有时候 |
[21:58] | move your life in a direction | 周围的环境会让你的生活 |
[22:00] | you never thought it would go. | 走向你从未想过的方向 |
[22:05] | What are you implying? | 你指的是什么 |
[22:08] | Well, your mother and I, | 你妈妈和我 |
[22:10] | we never intended to live outside the law. | 我们从没想过当法外之徒 |
[22:14] | I don’t understand. Then why did you? | 我不明白 那你们为什么做了 |
[22:24] | I can’t tell you why. | 我不能告诉你原因 |
[22:28] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[22:30] | Certain people are out there… | 有一些人 |
[22:34] | still alive… | 他们还活着 |
[22:36] | could get hurt. | 可能会因此受到伤害 |
[22:41] | And after all I’ve done, | 在我干了一切之后 |
[22:42] | I don’t want to hurt anyone else. | 我不想再伤害其他人了 |
[22:49] | That’s not a real answer. | 这不是真正的答案 |
[22:54] | I… I know, | 我 我知道 |
[22:55] | but you’re just going to have to trust me. | 但你现在一定要相信我 |
[22:59] | It’s not easy, Dad. | 这并不容易 爸 |
[23:06] | I’m sure it isn’t. | 我确定 这不容易 |
[23:10] | But when all is said and done, honey, | 但归根结底 亲爱的 |
[23:12] | your childhood wasn’t so bad. | 你的童年并没那么糟糕 |
[23:15] | You used to love playing tag when you were a kid. | 你小时候很喜欢玩捉鬼 |
[23:18] | Think back. | 好好回想一下 |
[23:20] | Come on. You loved it. | 别这样 你曾经很喜欢的 |
[23:23] | And you… and you always got me. | 而且你每次都能抓到我 |
[23:26] | I mean, you could… | 我是说 你能 |
[23:27] | you-you would fade to your right | 你能佯装向右 |
[23:29] | and then, suddenly, you would slash through to your left… | 突然就钻到左边去了 |
[23:32] | Y-You could’ve played football. | 你可以去踢足球的 |
[23:35] | I can still hear you laughing | 我还能听到你每次抓到我时 |
[23:38] | and squealing with joy every time you got me. | 都欢乐地欢笑呼喊的声音 |
[23:47] | Isn’t that reference enough for you to… | 这个难道不足以成为你为克里斯汀 |
[23:52] | to give Christine a good birthday? | 办一场精彩生日会的参照吗 |
[24:13] | So what is the verdict? | 那么你的结论是 |
[24:14] | Okay? Is Debra Ann Volker capable of murder? | 黛布拉·安·沃克有能力实施谋杀吗 |
[24:16] | Well, she definitely suffers from | 她的确有 |
[24:18] | celebrity worship syndrome. | 追星综合症 |
[24:19] | Celebrity worship syndrome? What is that? | 追星综合症 那是什么 |
[24:21] | – Is that even a real thing? – Yeah. | -这东西真的存在吗 -没错 |
[24:23] | It’s an obsessive-addictive disorder. | 这是强迫性上瘾失调的一种 |
[24:24] | I’ll get you the literature on it, if you want. | 如果你想要的话 我会给你一些相关文献 |
[24:25] | Nah, I’ll take your word for it. | 还是别了 我信你 |
[24:27] | So is she a killer? | 那么她是杀人凶手吗 |
[24:28] | Volker’s tweets definitely place her | 沃克的推文的确表明 |
[24:30] | at the borderline of pathological behavior. | 她的行为已经近乎病态了 |
[24:32] | And since there’s | 而且因为死因依然不明 |
[24:33] | no cause of death, we have nothing | 除了她是个怪人以外 我们没有证据 |
[24:35] | to link her, except that she’s a wacko. | 能把她和这案子连起来 |
[24:37] | Well, wackos are kind of my thing. | 我觉得怪人有那种倾向 |
[24:38] | Yeah, well, evidence is my thing, Sweets. You know that. | 但我更相信证据 小甜甜 你知道的 |
[24:41] | Hold on. Ooh! It’s Ronnie! | 等等 是朗尼 |
[24:43] | – Who’s Ronnie? – Hey! | -朗尼是谁 -你好啊 |
[24:45] | – Ronnie! Yeah! – Who’s Ronnie? | -朗尼 对 -朗尼是谁 |
[24:47] | Thanks, bud, for getting back to me. | 谢谢你给我回电话 哥们 |
[24:48] | – He’s a one-man-band. – Oh… | -他是个一人乐队 -这样 |
[24:49] | Okay. Now? Great. | 好 现在吗 好 |
[24:51] | He’s going to play a song for us. | 他会给我们表演一首歌 |
[24:52] | – Now? – Yeah, li… | -现在 -对 听 |
[24:58] | It’s pretty cool. | 这挺酷的 |
[25:01] | Right? | 对吧 |
[25:04] | This guy’s a genius. | 这家伙是个天才 |
[25:05] | The fractures to the body of the sternum, | 尸体胸骨和剑突及 |
[25:07] | the xiphoid process and the surrounding ribs | 周围肋骨上的骨折 |
[25:10] | appear to be related to chest compressions. | 看上去是在胸口加压所致 |
[25:12] | Which were sustained about five months ago. | 伤龄大概是五个月 |
[25:13] | Now, what’s odd is that for someone who appears | 现在 奇怪的是对于一个 |
[25:15] | to have been assaulted at time of death, | 看上去在死亡时被袭击的人来说 |
[25:17] | there are no Colles fractures to the distal radius, | 在桡骨远端并没有科雷氏骨折 |
[25:19] | or humeral head breaks. | 肱骨头也没有碎裂 |
[25:20] | Which suggests the victim | 这暗示着受害人 |
[25:21] | didn’t try to break his fall. | 没有试图减轻冲击 |
[25:24] | Because he lost consciousness. | 因为他当时失去意识了 |
[25:25] | But none of the injuries he sustained | 但他身上没有伤 |
[25:27] | would have be enough to render him unconscious. | 严重到能让他失去意识 |
[25:29] | Yeah, and Dr. Saroyan | 对 而且瑟罗博士说 |
[25:30] | said his tox screens came back clear, | 毒理检验没有查出药物 |
[25:32] | so no drugs or alcohol. | 所以他没有嗑药或饮酒 |
[25:33] | Which means there’s a cause we’re not seeing. | 这意味着有一个隐藏着的死因 |
[25:35] | And that calls for imagination. | 那我们就要好好想象一下了 |
[25:39] | Well, it’s what we writers do, isn’t it? | 这是我们作家应该做的 对不对 |
[25:40] | But scientists require facts, not flights of fancy. | 但科学家讲究事实而不是幻想 |
[25:44] | True. | 没错 |
[25:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[25:49] | Congratulations on finishing your novel, Clark. | 克拉克 恭喜你完成你的小说 |
[25:53] | I know what an achievement that is. | 我知道这是项多么大的成就 |
[25:54] | Thank you, Dr. Brennan. | 谢谢你 布纳恩博士 |
[25:59] | – Booth. – I reconstructed | -布斯 -我恢复了 |
[26:01] | Joe Starkel’s deleted e-mails. | 乔·斯塔克删掉的邮件 |
[26:04] | Apparently, he wanted to be Carrot Bill again. | 他明显是想重新演胡萝卜比尔 |
[26:07] | His brother never mentioned anything about that. | 他的弟弟从没有提到过这点 |
[26:08] | Well, these weren’t to his brother. | 因为这些邮件不是给他弟弟的 |
[26:10] | They were to the head of the company | 他是给蔬菜总动员制作公司 |
[26:12] | that produced the Veg-Ta-Bills, Henry Munson. | 的头儿亨利·曼森写的 |
[26:14] | “Munson”? Whoa, wait a second. | “曼森” 等等 |
[26:17] | The new Carrot Bill is Tommy Munson. | 新的胡萝卜比尔是汤米·曼森 |
[26:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:20] | Tommy is Henry Munson’s son. | 汤米是亨利的儿子 |
[26:32] | Look, I didn’t have any problems with Joe. | 听着 我和乔之间没有任何问题 |
[26:34] | – He was a great guy. – No? No problems at all? | -他是个好人 -真的一点问题都没有吗 |
[26:36] | Okay, Daddy didn’t tell you that Joe wanted his job back? | 你爸没告诉你乔想要回他的工作吗 |
[26:38] | Yeah. Sure he did. What about it? | 是的 他说了 那又怎么样 |
[26:39] | Okay, and that didn’t make you upset, | 那么你可能会被换掉 |
[26:41] | that you were probably going to be replaced? | 这消息也没让你不安吗 |
[26:42] | That’s what I thought at first. | 我刚开始也这么想过 |
[26:43] | But then Joe called me and told me | 但之后乔打电话给我 |
[26:45] | he was coming up with a whole new character for me. | 告诉我他会给我设计一个全新的角色 |
[26:46] | Wait a second– Joe called you, | 等一下 乔给你打电话 |
[26:47] | not his brother? | 而不是他的弟弟吗 |
[26:48] | Yeah, he and his brother fought all the time. | 是的 他和他弟弟一直不和 |
[26:50] | They’re both artist types. | 他们都是艺术家类型的人 |
[26:52] | He wanted to work it out with me first. | 他想先跟我私下谈谈 |
[26:53] | I was either going to be | 我会成为 |
[26:54] | an asparagus or a Brussels sprout. | 芦笋或者球芽甘蓝 |
[26:56] | But I was pushing for the asparagus, so… | 我强烈要求演芦笋 所以 |
[26:59] | so I wouldn’t lose the phallic thing. | 这样我就还可以演像阴茎一样的东西了 |
[27:00] | Right. Got it. Okay. | 没错 明白了 很好 |
[27:01] | But the overall deal would be if Joe rejoins the group, | 可是如果乔重新加入团队 |
[27:05] | you would be getting a pay cut. | 你就会被降薪 |
[27:07] | Oh, I was never in it for the money. | 我从来不是为了钱才干这个的 |
[27:08] | – Why, because your daddy’s rich? – No. | -为什么 因为你老爸有钱吗 -不 |
[27:10] | Because of the moms. | 是为了那些妈妈们 |
[27:12] | I was in it for them. | 我是为了她们才来的 |
[27:14] | The moms…? | 妈妈们 |
[27:14] | Joe cleaned up for years. | 乔干了好几年了 |
[27:17] | A few moms would slip him their phone numbers | 一些妈妈们会在每场表演之后 |
[27:18] | after every show. | 给他塞电话号码 |
[27:20] | Then, when I got into the carrot suit, | 然后我穿上胡萝卜装之后 |
[27:21] | it worked for me, too. | 我也能遇到这种事 |
[27:22] | That’s why I wanted to be an asparagus. | 所以我才想演芦笋 |
[27:24] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 很好 |
[27:25] | When was the last time you saw Joe? | 你最后一次见到乔是什么时候 |
[27:27] | A week ago Tuesday. | 上周二 |
[27:28] | I was supposed to meet up with him after the show | 我应该在表演结束后和他见面 |
[27:30] | to talk through some concepts, but he never showed up. | 有些想法要聊 可他没出现 |
[27:32] | Right, let me guess… | 我猜 |
[27:33] | uh, no one knew that you were going to meet Joe. | 没人知道你要和乔见面 |
[27:36] | Well, yeah, of course. | 呃 当然 |
[27:38] | Look-look, like I said, | 听着 我刚说了 |
[27:39] | Joe wanted this to be just between us | 乔不想让别人知道这事 |
[27:41] | until we worked out all the details. | 直到我们把所有细节都想好 |
[27:43] | So you don’t have an alibi | 所以你在乔失踪那天 |
[27:44] | the day that Joe disappeared. | 是没有不在场证明的 |
[27:47] | I didn’t kill Joe. | 我没杀乔 |
[27:49] | Okay? You… you have to believe me. | 知道吗 你得相信我 |
[27:52] | I’m just trying to get the facts here, Mr. Carrot, | 我只是尽力在理清事实 胡萝卜先生 |
[27:53] | and it’s not looking too good for you. | 可好像事实对你不利 |
[27:58] | We’re ready! We need the carrot! | 准备好了 需要胡萝卜上场 |
[28:11] | I found traces of castoreum, ambergris, | 我发现了海狸香 龙涎香 |
[28:14] | musk… which is perfume. | 和麝香的痕迹 都是香水 |
[28:15] | I also found tartrazine and glycol distearate, | 我还发现了柠檬黄和硬脂酸酯 |
[28:18] | which is found in lipstick. | 都是唇膏里的 |
[28:20] | Well, that makes sense. | 这也解释得通 |
[28:21] | Apparently, he slept with a lot of women. | 显然他睡过很多女人 |
[28:24] | Listen, honey, um… | 听着 亲爱的 |
[28:26] | we have a problem. | 我们遇到问题了 |
[28:27] | What? | 什么事 |
[28:30] | Clark’s book. | 克拉克的书 |
[28:31] | We have to be honest with him. | 我们得对他说实话 |
[28:33] | I mean, nobody is ever gonna publish it. | 不会有人出版的 |
[28:34] | Well, it’s not up to us, Angie. | 我们可说了不算 安琪 |
[28:36] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[28:37] | He asked to see us | 他要见我们 |
[28:38] | so that we could talk about the book. | 好让我们评价这本书 |
[28:40] | – Oh, no. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是啊 |
[28:42] | After we finish the case. | 就在我们结了这案子之后 |
[28:43] | I don’t suppose it’s ethical to take a lot more time | 故意拖延抓凶手的时间 |
[28:45] | to catch a killer. | 不太道德啊 |
[28:47] | We’re his friends. | 我们是他的朋友 |
[28:48] | I… I just think we should be straight with him. | 我们得跟他直说 |
[28:51] | Man… | 天呐 |
[28:52] | I hate it when you act like an adult. | 真不喜欢你正经起来的样子 |
[28:59] | What’d you find? | 发现什么了 |
[29:00] | Dr. Brennan told me to take another look | 布纳恩博士让我再看看 |
[29:02] | at the fractures on the body of the sternum. | 尸体胸骨上的骨折 |
[29:05] | Another fight? | 又打过一架吗 |
[29:06] | No, these are three months before the fight. | 这些是在打架前三个月发生的 |
[29:09] | I’ve heard of people hating their vegetables before, | 我听说过人们讨厌蔬菜 |
[29:11] | but this was one despised carrot. | 可这个胡萝卜可真够招人讨厌的 |
[29:13] | These injuries weren’t from a fight. | 这些伤不是打架造成的 |
[29:15] | The fracturing to the ribs and sternum, | 这些肋骨和胸骨上的骨折 |
[29:18] | these fractures run laterally, | 这些横向的骨折 |
[29:19] | caused by repeated forceful compression of the rib cage. | 是由于胸腔不断受到大力挤压造成的 |
[29:22] | – CPR? – Almost certainly. | -心肺复苏吗 -基本可以肯定 |
[29:24] | So he might have had a heart attack five months ago. | 他很可能五个月前犯过心脏病 |
[29:26] | And if he still had a heart condition, | 要是他心脏还是有问题 |
[29:28] | it would explain him dropping | 这就可以解释为什么 |
[29:29] | without breaking his fall. | 他掉下来时没有摔坏 |
[29:30] | But it wouldn’t explain why someone would dump him | 可解释不了为什么有人 |
[29:32] | into a pile of kudzu. | 把他扔进了一堆葛藤里 |
[29:41] | Starkel was admitted to Mountview General two years ago, | 斯塔克两年前加入了”山景上将” |
[29:44] | with a rare heart condition called Long QT Syndrome. | 他患有罕见的心脏病 QT间期延长症 |
[29:46] | Sounds like a dude ranch. | 听起来像是度假牧场 |
[29:48] | It’s a condition which increases the risk | 这种疾病会增加 |
[29:50] | of episodes of torsades de pointes. | 扭转型室性心动过速的风险 |
[29:53] | – What’s that? – It’s potentially fatal arrhythmia | -什么玩意 -是一种潜在的致命的 |
[29:55] | provoked by various stimuli. | 心律失常 可由多种刺激物引发 |
[29:57] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[29:58] | Anything that could startle you– | 任何细微的动静 |
[30:00] | a loud noise or a sudden shock. | 一声巨响或者突然的打击 |
[30:02] | That’s a hell of a way to go through life. | 这可是人生必经的啊 |
[30:04] | I’m surprised he lasted as long as he did. | 真难得他活了这么久 |
[30:06] | Well, beta blockers are used | β受体阻滞药用来 |
[30:07] | to treat the condition quite effectively. | 治这种病是很见效的 |
[30:09] | All right, then what killed him? | 好吧 是什么搞死他的呢 |
[30:10] | He wasn’t taking his medication. | 他没吃药 |
[30:11] | Cam’s tox screen came back negative for all drugs, | 凯的毒性检测显示所有药品呈阴性 |
[30:15] | even the beta blockers. | 也包括β受体阻滞药 |
[30:16] | Why would a guy with a deadly condition not take his medication? | 为什么一个快死的人会不吃药呢 |
[30:19] | Men have been known to stop taking beta blockers | 男人们不吃β受体阻滞药 |
[30:21] | because of a strong… side effect. | 是因为这药有强烈的副作用 |
[30:25] | Impotence. | 阳痿 |
[30:28] | Munson said that Starkel was sleeping around. | 曼森说斯塔克在乱搞 |
[30:30] | So obviously, I guess he decided | 显然他认为 |
[30:32] | that sex was more important than staying alive. | 做爱比活着重要多了 |
[30:34] | Someone could have known his condition | 有人可能知道了他的病情 |
[30:36] | and figured it was a perfect way to kill him. | 想出了完美的杀人方法 |
[30:37] | Oh, wow, that is just cold. | 哇哦 太可怕了 |
[30:42] | Oh, oh, oh, I… oh, I almost forgot. | 喔 我差点忘了 |
[30:44] | I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[30:45] | I set up the whole, uh, one man band | 我准备了一人乐队 |
[30:48] | ready to go for Christine’s birthday party. | 准备给克里斯汀庆祝生日 |
[30:50] | He’s going to kill it! | 他会引爆全场 |
[30:53] | I was thinking, Booth… | 我在想 布斯 |
[30:56] | Since we’ll be in the park, | 既然我们在公园里 |
[30:56] | I thought we could play tag. | 我们可以玩捉鬼 |
[31:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:02] | Tag is fun. | 捉鬼很好玩 |
[31:04] | See, you know how to have fun. | 你看 你很会玩嘛 |
[31:07] | You’re not gonna catch me, though. | 你不会抓到我的 |
[31:08] | Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure. I am quite good at tag. | 我可不确定 我很会玩捉鬼的 |
[31:11] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:12] | I used to be a ranger, okay? | 我当过兵 好吗 |
[31:14] | You’re never gonna catch me. | 你不可能抓到我 |
[31:15] | We’ll see. | 试试看吧 |
[31:19] | Hey. So I found duck poo, pig bristle and goat hairs | 我在葛藤的径流里 |
[31:23] | in the kudzu run-off. | 发现了鸭屎 猪毛和羊毛 |
[31:24] | Why do you get to have all the fun? | 怎么好差事都让你碰上了呢 |
[31:26] | The animal particles, | 动物微粒 |
[31:27] | as well as everything else we found, | 和我们其他的发现 |
[31:28] | suggest that Starkel could have been killed | 说明斯塔克有可能是在 |
[31:29] | in a parking lot near a farm. | 一个农场旁的停车场里被杀的 |
[31:31] | But there are no farms close to where the body was dumped. | 但是弃尸点附近没有任何农场 |
[31:35] | What are you up to? | 你要做什么 |
[31:36] | Well, I decided to search Starkel’s credit card charges, | 我决定要调查斯塔克的信用卡消费记录 |
[31:39] | to see if it’s possible to track his movements | 看看是否能可能追踪到 |
[31:41] | on the day he died. | 他被杀那天的行动 |
[31:42] | – Nailed it, I’m sure. – Well, no. | -我很确定你搞定了吧 -没有 |
[31:45] | He didn’t charge anything that day. | 他那天什么都没买 |
[31:46] | But it did give me an idea. | 但是这启发了我 |
[31:48] | I expanded the search to include | 我扩大调查范围 |
[31:49] | all of Starkel’s credit card activity | 到斯塔克两个月以来的 |
[31:51] | over the past two months, right? | 信用卡记录 |
[31:53] | Then I cross-referenced those charges | 然后我把这些花销和 |
[31:55] | against the credit card activity of all of our suspects. | 我们所有的嫌疑人的信用卡记录交叉比较 |
[31:58] | I have married Big Brother. | 我娶了个”老大哥”[俗语 指政府监控] |
[31:59] | Interesting result. | 结果很有趣 |
[32:00] | Credit card and debit card purchases of the victim | 死者的信用卡和借记卡消费 |
[32:03] | and of Marilyn Starkel intersect several times. | 和玛丽琳·斯塔克有好几处交集 |
[32:07] | Look. | 听着 |
[32:08] | Joe Starkel rents a room at the Tidefront Motel. | 乔·斯塔克在泰弗兰旅店租了间房 |
[32:11] | And here Marilyn buys gas the following morning, next-door. | 而玛丽琳第二天早上在隔壁买了汽油 |
[32:15] | – Okay. – Here’s another one. | -好吧 -还有一例 |
[32:17] | A hotel stay on Joe’s card. | 乔的卡在酒店住宿消费 |
[32:19] | And then a trip to the closest drug store by Marilyn | 同一天晚上 玛丽琳去了最近的 |
[32:22] | that same night. | 一家药店 |
[32:24] | Now, these two don’t live anywhere near each other. | 这两个人住得可不近 |
[32:26] | So, Carrot Bill is having an affair with his brother’s wife. | 所以胡萝卜比尔和他弟弟的老婆有奸情 |
[32:29] | And his brother would definitely know about his heart condition. | 他弟弟肯定知道他的心脏病 |
[32:38] | We talked to your wife, okay? | 我们跟你老婆谈过了 |
[32:39] | She claims that you knew, okay? | 她声称你是知情的 好吗 |
[32:41] | That she was having an affair with your brother. | 她和你哥哥有奸情 |
[32:45] | Marilyn and I are both artists, Agent Booth. | 玛丽琳和我都是艺术家 布斯探员 |
[32:48] | We believe in letting our creative side out to play. | 我们相信要让我们的灵感永不枯竭 |
[32:51] | “Letting your creative side out to play.” | “让你的灵感永不枯竭” |
[32:53] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那又怎样 |
[32:55] | She was following her feelings, | 她在追随自己的感觉 |
[32:56] | which I support. | 我支持她这样做 |
[32:57] | We have an open relationship. | 我们是开放式关系 |
[32:59] | You have an open relationship? | 你们是开放式关系 |
[33:01] | Really? That’s really convenient for you to say right now. | 真的吗 你现在这样说可真省事 |
[33:03] | The fact is that you knew | 你清楚 |
[33:05] | that your brother had a medical condition, | 你哥哥有病 |
[33:06] | so you thought you could scare him | 所以你认为你可以吓吓他 |
[33:08] | so you can get away with murder. | 从而脱身于谋杀罪 |
[33:10] | I couldn’t do that even if I wanted to. | 就算我想那样做也不行 |
[33:11] | Joe was on medication. He had it under control. | 乔在吃药 病情已经控制住了 |
[33:13] | You’re saying you didn’t know that your brother | 你不知道你哥哥 |
[33:15] | stopped taking the beta blockers? | 停止服用β受体阻滞药了吗 |
[33:17] | That’s-that’s crazy. | 这 这太疯狂了 |
[33:18] | Why would he do that? | 她为什么这样做 |
[33:19] | So he could sleep with your wife. | 为了和你老婆上床 |
[33:21] | Look… look, I loved Joe. | 听着 我爱乔 |
[33:23] | He was my brother. | 他是我的哥哥 |
[33:25] | I would never kill him. | 我永远都不会杀他 |
[33:26] | Brothers kill brothers all the time, Ken. | 兄弟相残屡见不鲜 肯 |
[33:33] | Booth wants anything that could possibly link | 布斯想让我们找到任何可以把乔的弟弟 |
[33:35] | Joe’s brother to the murder. | 和谋杀联系起来的证据 |
[33:36] | Well, Hodgins might be leading us there. | 哈金斯可能会帮上忙 |
[33:38] | With ducks and pigs? | 用鸭子和猪吗 |
[33:40] | Well, particulates from an Ancona duck, | 准确的说 是安科纳鸭子 |
[33:41] | Nigerian dwarf goat or a pot-bellied pig, to be exact. | 尼日利亚矮山羊和大肚猪的微粒 |
[33:44] | But there are 322 farms | 但是这个区域里有322个 |
[33:47] | and petting zoos and veterinary clinics in the area, | 农场 爱畜动物园和兽医诊所 |
[33:49] | which might have those breeds. | 有可能持有这些动物品种 |
[33:51] | Well, Booth is not going to 322 farms. | 布斯是不会去322个农场的 |
[33:53] | Which is why I found a way to narrow it down even further. | 所以我找到了一个方法来缩小范围 |
[33:56] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[33:59] | Charlie’s Barnyard. | 查理的疯狂农场 |
[34:00] | The children’s television show? | 那个儿童节目吗 |
[34:02] | Now, look at the location. | 看看地点在哪里 |
[34:06] | See, the animals are kept in pens | 这些动物被关在和蔬菜总动员 |
[34:07] | next to the parking lot at the same studios the Veg-Ta-Bills use. | 一样的摄影棚旁边的停车场里的栅栏中 |
[34:11] | Where his brother works. | 他哥哥的工作地点 |
[34:24] | There’s oil spots all over in all these places. | 这里到处都是油点 |
[34:26] | I hope your little magic stick can find out where he was killed. | 希望你那小魔棒可以找出他在哪里被杀的 |
[34:29] | It’s not a magic stick, Booth. | 这不是魔棒 布斯 |
[34:30] | It’s an alternative light source. | 这是多波段光源 |
[34:32] | Okay, well, we need a little magic right now. | 好吧 我们现在需要魔法 |
[34:34] | Found something. | 有发现了 |
[34:37] | Okay, what do we got? | 好吧 发现什么 |
[34:40] | This is definitely blood. | 这绝对是血迹 |
[34:43] | Well, the angle matches | 角度和死者顶骨 |
[34:44] | the fracture on the victim’s parietal. | 受到的骨折相吻合 |
[34:47] | This where he fell and conked his head. | 他就在这里摔倒碰到了头 |
[34:48] | Yeah, and there’s more blood here. | 是的 这里还有更多血迹 |
[34:50] | Oh! We got a trail. | 我们找到了一条轮胎痕 |
[34:53] | And it keeps going. | 还一直延伸 |
[34:56] | And it stops here. | 在这里断开 |
[34:57] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[34:58] | Right up to the skid marks. | 就在刹车痕前面 |
[35:00] | So, he was hit there; | 所以 他在那里被打 |
[35:02] | his body was dragged here, | 尸体被拖到这里 |
[35:04] | up to these skid marks, which are… | 就在刹车痕前面 |
[35:06] | tires marks of a smaller car. | 是小型车的车轮压痕 |
[35:08] | Well, we can match these tires to the ones found | 我们可以把这些车轮压痕和我们在 |
[35:10] | at the scene of the body dump. | 弃尸点发现的那个相比较 |
[35:13] | Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士 |
[35:13] | I don’t think it’s the brother. | 我觉得不是他弟弟干的 |
[35:15] | I found a compound of propylene glycol, | 我从葛藤的径流里发现了 |
[35:17] | glyceryl stearate and hydrolyzed lupine protein | 丙二醇 甘油硬脂酸酯和水解羽扇豆蛋白的 |
[35:20] | from the kudzu runoff. | 合成物 |
[35:22] | Those are cosmetic ingredients. | 这些都是化妆品添加剂 |
[35:23] | You already found those. | 你已经发现这些东西了 |
[35:24] | No, these are different. | 不 这有所不同 |
[35:26] | And the concentrations are extremely high. | 浓度极其的高 |
[35:28] | There’s no way that Starkel got that much on him | 斯塔克是不可能从一个女人身上 |
[35:31] | from being with one woman. | 沾到这么大的量的 |
[35:32] | I ran the compound through an FDA database. | 我用食品及药物管理局数据库查了这个合成物 |
[35:36] | Turns out that it’s unique to a moisturizer | 原来这是由苏西·詹姆斯化妆品制作的 |
[35:39] | made by a Suzy James Cosmetics. | 一款润肤膏里的独特成分 |
[35:42] | Wait a second, that’s the company | 等等 那是黛布拉·安·沃克 |
[35:43] | that Debra Ann Volker works for. | 任职的公司 |
[35:51] | I already told you. | 我已经跟你说过了 |
[35:53] | I respected Mr. Starkel. | 我很尊敬斯塔克先生 |
[35:55] | I was grateful to him. | 我很感激他 |
[35:57] | I’d never hurt him. | 我永远都不会伤害他 |
[35:58] | You didn’t mean to. | 你不是故意的 |
[36:00] | He had a heart condition you couldn’t have known about. | 他有心脏病 你并不知情 |
[36:03] | But he was so healthy. | 但他是那么的健康 |
[36:04] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 他有病 |
[36:05] | And the trunk of your car has Starkel’s DNA and blood. | 你的车后备箱里有斯塔克的DNA和血迹 |
[36:08] | As well as cosmetics that were found on his clothing. | 我们还在他的衣服上发现了化妆品 |
[36:11] | Plus your tires match the tires | 同时你汽车的轮胎与 |
[36:13] | that were found at the site where the body was dumped. | 我们在抛尸现场发现的轮胎印匹配 |
[36:23] | He slept with so many women. | 他四处留情 |
[36:27] | Why not me? | 为什么我不行 |
[36:28] | And you just, what, you wanted to get close to him? | 你就 你想接近他 |
[36:30] | I-I drove up behind him. | 我开车跟在他身后 |
[36:33] | And I have an electric car, | 我开的是电动车 |
[36:35] | so I guess he didn’t, he didn’t hear me. | 所以我想他没有听到车的声音 |
[36:38] | And I got right up to him, you know? | 然后我直接向他开过去 |
[36:41] | I just wanted to surprise him. | 我只是想给他一个惊喜 |
[36:44] | So I honked my horn. | 所以我按了喇叭 |
[36:46] | – You startled him. – But he just dropped. | -你吓到他了 -但他立刻倒下了 |
[36:48] | And-and-and he hit his head on-on the parking block. | 他的头撞到停车挡上面 |
[36:52] | So I got out and I-I ran to him | 我下车跑到他身边 |
[36:54] | and I tried to help him. | 我想帮他 |
[36:55] | But… he was just… | 但是他就 |
[36:59] | I… | 我 |
[37:00] | I just wanted to get his attention, okay? | 我只是想引起他的注意 |
[37:04] | I-I just wanted him to see how good I look. | 我只是想让他看到我现在有多美 |
[37:07] | ‘Cause that was all because of him. | 因为这都是他带来的 |
[37:09] | He died the instant you honked your horn. | 你按喇叭的时候他就已经死了 |
[37:11] | So you put him in your car and you dumped his body. | 所以你把他拖进你的车然后抛尸 |
[37:13] | You dumped his body. | 你抛尸了 |
[37:17] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[37:19] | I didn’t want anybody to think it was my fault. | 我不想别人认为这是我的错 |
[37:24] | But it was, Debra. | 可这就是你的错 狄波拉 |
[38:11] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[38:13] | Ah, since the case is over, Dr. Saroyan, | 既然案子已经结了 瑟罗博士 |
[38:15] | I thought it be okay for us to share a little wine. | 我觉得我们一起喝点酒无伤大雅 |
[38:18] | Certainly make our conversation a lot easier. | 肯定让我们下面要说的话容易的多 |
[38:19] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[38:21] | Okay, if we run out, | 如果我们喝完了 |
[38:22] | I have more in my office. | 我办公室里还有 |
[38:23] | Really? | 真的 |
[38:25] | Yeah. Doing what we do, | 是啊 做我们这种工作 |
[38:27] | I’m surprised we all don’t. | 我们都没有才奇怪吧 |
[38:28] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[38:30] | O-Okay. | 好的 |
[38:38] | So, you-you want to… | 所以 你想 |
[38:41] | uh, to talk, | 讨论下 |
[38:42] | – um, about your book. – Yes. | -你的书 -是的 |
[38:44] | I can’t tell you how much it’s meant to me | 我很难表达你们都读了我的书这件事 |
[38:46] | that you guys all read my book. | 对我有多么重要 |
[38:50] | As your friends, we-we want to be honest with you. | 作为你的朋友 我们想对你实话实说 |
[38:53] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:54] | But, uh, first, I would like if we could all | 不过首先 我想让大家都 |
[38:57] | raise our paper cups. | 举起纸杯来 |
[39:01] | I can’t imagine a more wonderful group of friends | 我很想跟我的好朋友们 |
[39:05] | to share this good news with. | 分享这个好消息 |
[39:09] | I’m being published. | 我的书要出版了 |
[39:11] | What? | 什么 |
[39:12] | The same publishers who published Dr. Brennan. | 就是出版布纳恩博士作品的那个出版商 |
[39:14] | They think my book is perfect for them. | 他们认为我的书非常好 |
[39:16] | They’re promising a big release. | 他们许诺会有很大的发行量 |
[39:18] | We-we… we should drink! | 我们 我们应该喝酒啊 |
[39:20] | To-to Murder Made Me Do It. | 敬《罪案终结者》 |
[39:23] | Down the old hatch. | 快干杯 |
[39:26] | Now, look, I-I know that I’m published now, | 好了 我知道我的书已经要出版了 |
[39:28] | but I would really still like your feedback, so… | 但是我很想听听你们的反馈 |
[39:31] | Well, I… for one, I-I loved it. | 我 要说 我很喜欢这本书 |
[39:36] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:37] | This is… the best book I’ve read in a long time. | 这是 我很长时间以来读过的最好的书 |
[39:43] | It was riveting. | 引人入胜 |
[39:49] | I gotta tell you, | 我得说 |
[39:50] | I can’t believe you all loved it. | 我难以相信你们竟然都喜欢这本书 |
[39:53] | I know. | 是啊 |
[39:54] | Neither can I. | 我也很难相信 |
[40:02] | Published. | 出版了 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:10] | – Hello. – Hey. Where’s Booth? | -你好 -你好 布斯去哪里了 |
[40:12] | Oh, he’s dealing with Ronnie the one-man band. | 他去帮单人乐队朗尼了 |
[40:19] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[40:19] | Bones! Bones, Bones, Bones! | 骨头 骨头 骨头 骨头 |
[40:21] | – Come here, come here. – Why are you wearing that? | -过来 -你穿着这个干什么 |
[40:25] | What do you mean? Well, Ronnie, Ronnie. Look at him. | 什么 朗尼 朗尼 看他 |
[40:27] | He’s passed out, | 他昏过去了 |
[40:27] | and I don’t want him drooling all over the kids. | 我可不想让他给孩子们表演流口水 |
[40:30] | Well, you can’t play that. | 可你不会表演啊 |
[40:32] | What-what do you mean I can’t? | 你怎么能说我不会呢 |
[40:33] | What? You just do this. | 你就这样 |
[40:34] | One of these. | 再来个这个 |
[40:36] | And Pops, you know, he taught me how to play the harmonica. | 按下喇叭 他还教我怎么吹口琴 |
[40:38] | Listen. | 听着 |
[40:40] | Right? | 不错吧 |
[40:41] | Right. So come on. Help me in the back. | 来 帮我看看后面 |
[40:43] | Make sure everything’s all hooked up. | 确保所有的东西都系牢了 |
[40:46] | Christine is happy just playing with her friends, Booth. | 克里斯汀只要能和小朋友们一起玩就够了 |
[40:49] | Look, all right, I don’t want to disappoint Christine. | 我不想让克里斯汀失望 |
[40:51] | I promised my little girl that I would get her the one-man band. | 我答应了我女儿 要给她单人乐队表演 |
[40:55] | And that’s what she’s gonna get. | 她就会看到 |
[40:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:01] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[41:02] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[41:18] | *Happy birthday To you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[41:23] | *Happy birthday To you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[41:28] | – I want to play tag. – No, no. | -我想玩捉鬼 -不 不 |
[41:30] | Let-let me just finish here, honey, okay? | 让我把歌唱完好吗 亲爱的 |
[41:31] | No, Mommy said tag. | 不 妈妈说可以玩捉鬼 |
[41:33] | You’re not afraid, are you? | 你不是怕了吧 |
[41:34] | I’m kind of at a disadvantage here. Okay. | 我现在穿这身不太好运动啊 好吧 |
[41:36] | And Mommy always won. | 妈妈总能赢 |
[41:38] | I told her it was my favorite game. | 我跟她说了这是我最喜欢的游戏 |
[41:39] | – Tag, you’re it! – Tag, tag, tag! | -捉人 你是鬼 -捉人 捉人 |
[41:54] | Oh, did he get you? | 他抓住你了吗 |
[41:59] | Oh, you got me! I’m It! | 你抓住我了 我是鬼 |
[42:02] | Oh, I’m at a serious disadvantage here, Bones. | 我穿这身真的很不好跑啊 骨头 |
[42:04] | Well, that’s because you’re playing me. Ah! | 那是因为你在和我一起玩 |
[42:06] | Ha-ha! You’re It! | 你是鬼 |
[42:09] | Fade to the left! | 闪到左边 |
[42:12] | Go! | 跑 |
[42:13] | Get him! Get him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |