时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Wow! Look at you. | 看看你 |
[00:06] | You got that whole Barbara Stanwyck thing going on. | 你这样穿特别有芭芭拉·斯坦威克的范儿 |
[00:08] | You look great. Too bad the guy’s dead. | 你看上去太美了 可惜这个人死得早 |
[00:10] | He’s not even gonna be able to see you. | 他都没机会看你现在的样子 |
[00:11] | I’d actually prefer to wear white. | 其实我更想穿白色的衣服 |
[00:12] | White? You wear white to weddings, Bones. | 白衣服 参加婚礼才穿白衣服 骨头 |
[00:14] | You wear white to an Asian or Hindu funeral. | 亚洲人或者印度教的葬礼就可以穿白衣服 |
[00:18] | I can’t believe we actually have to go to this thing. | 真不敢相信我们还要赶去参加 |
[00:20] | There’s a huge Flyers game on today that I have to see. | 今天有一场飞人队的比赛 我非看不可 |
[00:24] | My research benefited from | 正因为有了米尔加先生的捐赠 |
[00:26] | Mr. Mirga’s donations. | 我的研究才得以进行 |
[00:27] | He financed digs in the Middle East and Africa. | 他出资支持中东和非洲的考古挖掘工作 |
[00:31] | That doesn’t matter. You don’t even know this guy, okay? | 这不重要 你根本不认识这个人 |
[00:33] | We know the Flyers. | 但我们认识飞人队 |
[00:34] | I love the Flyers, okay? It’s a big game. | 我爱死飞人队了 这是一场重要的比赛 |
[00:37] | I’m still grateful for his support, | 我对他的慷慨解囊心存感激 |
[00:39] | and I would like to pay my respects to him and his family. | 我愿意对他及他的家人表达我的敬意 |
[00:42] | You’re the one who said I should be more empathetic. | 是你跟我说过 对别人要多一点同情心 |
[00:44] | Ho, ho, ho. So it’s my fault now. | 这么说起来 是我的错了 |
[00:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[00:48] | I don’t see how someone so rich could O.D. on heroin. | 这人如此富有 竟死于过量吸食海洛因 |
[00:51] | Oh, you get a syringe and heroin, | 你找一支注射器和海洛因 |
[00:53] | you tie off the upper part of the arm, | 绑住自己的上臂 |
[00:55] | insert the needle into the vein. | 将针头刺入静脉 |
[00:56] | Bones, I think I can figure that out. | 骨头 这个不用你教 |
[00:58] | Okay? All right. No tribal music. | 路上不准听部落音乐 |
[01:00] | I want to hear pregame on the way over, okay? | 我在路上要听赛前实况转播 好吗 |
[01:09] | Wow. This place is fancy. | 这个地方真不错 |
[01:11] | Are you watching the game? | 你在看比赛吗 |
[01:12] | Yeah. Guy’s got great Wi-Fi here. | 是的 这里无线信号很好 |
[01:13] | And he should if he’s worth $3 billion. | 若其身价三十亿美元 他值得拥有 |
[01:15] | This kind of wealth is quite difficult to achieve. | 如此富有 一般人无法企及 |
[01:18] | Wait a second. You achieve, okay? He ran a hedge fund. | 等等 你就可以 他经营过避险基金 |
[01:20] | Guy probably paid off his congressman | 这个人可能贿赂了国会议员 |
[01:21] | so he’d pay less tax than his secretary. | 他应缴的税款却比秘书都少 |
[01:24] | I wouldn’t bring that up here, Booth. | 在这种场合 我不会提起这件事的 |
[01:30] | – Booth. – Sorry. | -布斯 -抱歉 |
[01:31] | My son was a good man, | 我的儿子是个好人 |
[01:33] | But in pain, | 但深陷痛苦中 |
[01:34] | a pain a mother will carry to her grave. | 作为母亲 我会把他的痛苦带进坟墓 |
[01:36] | Must be Mirga’s mother. | 那位一定是米尔加的母亲 |
[01:38] | Mrs. Mirga, | 米尔加夫人 |
[01:39] | I would like to extend my condolences. | 在此 我想向您表示诚挚的慰问 |
[01:42] | I’m Temperance Brennan. | 我是坦普瑞·布纳恩 |
[01:43] | Another one of his women. | 又一个姘头 |
[01:46] | We should have a special section for whores. | 我们真应该给婊子们单独开辟一个专区 |
[01:48] | I beg your pardon? | 不好意思 您说什么 |
[01:49] | Watch it, okay? You know what, | 嘴巴放干净点好吗 你知道吗 |
[01:51] | she’s a doctor at the Jeffersonian. | 这位是杰斐逊实验室的大博士 |
[01:52] | Plus, she’s my wife. | 顺便说一下 她正是在下的贱内 |
[01:54] | And she’s a brain surgeon. You all ruined my son. | 那位还是个脑科医生 你们毁了我儿子 |
[01:57] | – Stop it. Now. – This is the last one. | -住口 -这是最后一个了 |
[01:59] | You probably killed him, hoping to get his money. | 你可能杀了他 还妄想得到他的财产 |
[02:02] | Please, Mrs. Mirga. We’re here to honor your son, not… | 我们来这里是纪念您的儿子 可不是 |
[02:05] | They took my son away from me. | 然后把他从我身边夺走 |
[02:06] | He lives on with God, Mrs. Mirga, | 此时 他在上帝身边获得永生 |
[02:08] | and in our hearts. | 也将永远活在我们的心中 |
[02:09] | They poison him against his own mother. | 他们谗言献媚 让他跟自己的母亲对立 |
[02:11] | Easy, Mrs. Mirga. | 放轻松 米尔加夫人 |
[02:12] | Wow, you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[02:13] | This funeral’s more exciting than this game. | 这场葬礼可比比赛有趣多了 |
[02:15] | They’re of Romany ancestry. | 他们拥有吉普赛血统 |
[02:17] | A very passionate people. | 吉普赛是个非常奔放易怒的民族 |
[02:21] | Todd? | 托德 |
[02:23] | Todd? | 托德 |
[02:28] | Okay, everybody out. | 好了 大家都出去 |
[02:32] | Get out! Now! | 立刻马上 |
[02:35] | Wait a second. You’re supposed to be dead. | 等等 你应该已经死了 |
[02:37] | Well, that’s not true, is it? | 看来我没死成 对吧 |
[02:39] | Booth, | 布斯 |
[02:40] | if Todd is here, then… who is in the urn? | 如果托德在这里 那骨灰罐里是谁 |
[02:51] | How would I know who’s in the urn? | 我怎么会知道骨灰罐里是谁 |
[02:52] | Anyone you know missing? | 你认识的人有没有突然失踪的 |
[02:54] | I’m kind of a well-known recluse. | 我算是一个知名的隐士 |
[02:57] | And I just got back into town; | 我刚刚回城里住着 |
[02:58] | that’s how I heard about my funeral. | 正因如此 我才听说了自己的葬礼 |
[03:00] | Hmm, all this media coverage, | 铺天盖地的媒体报道 |
[03:01] | I’m surprised you haven’t heard of this before today. | 我很难相信在此之前你对此一无所知 |
[03:03] | I was in a drug rehab facility. | 我待在戒毒中心 |
[03:05] | No phones, no TVs. | 不能带电话 不能看电视 |
[03:07] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[03:07] | And it’s in Costa Rica. | 而且这个戒毒所地处哥斯达黎加 |
[03:09] | I didn’t use my real name. | 我也没有用自己的真实姓名 |
[03:10] | You can check it out. | 你可以去查查 |
[03:12] | Oh, we will. | 我们会查的 |
[03:12] | So, why all the secrecy then? | 为什么要把消息封锁得如此滴水不漏呢 |
[03:14] | I run a hedge fund. | 我经营了一个避险基金 |
[03:15] | It’s better if my investors | 如果我的投资者不知道 |
[03:16] | didn’t find out I was a drug addict. | 我有毒瘾 这样会比较有利 |
[03:20] | I guess it’s too late for that now. | 我想 现在说这个太迟了 |
[03:22] | You guys couldn’t tell who it was by looking at him? | 难道你们不能看看罐子就说出来里面是谁 |
[03:24] | You know what? Maybe you can help us out with that. | 或许你能帮我们查出事情的真相 |
[03:27] | Hmm? Take a look at these. | 看看这些 |
[03:29] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[03:30] | After three weeks, the body swells, | 尸体发现时 距死亡时间已经过去三周 |
[03:32] | becoming unrecognizable. | 尸体肿胀 面目难辨 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[03:36] | Because he was found in your place with no evidence | 这具尸体发现于你的住处 |
[03:39] | of foul play… | 没有任何证据显示是谋杀 |
[03:40] | – Just the drugs. – Exactly. | -唯有吸毒过量 -没错 |
[03:41] | The assumption was that you had O.D.’d. | 只能假设你是吸毒过量身亡 |
[03:43] | And since the coroner ruled it | 鉴于验尸官判定这是一起意外死亡 |
[03:45] | an accidental death, they closed the case. | 他们很快结案 |
[03:47] | – We reopened it. – I understand. | -我们重启此案 -我能理解 |
[03:49] | If there’s anything I can do, please let me know. | 如果有什么我可以帮得上忙的 告诉我 |
[03:56] | Michelle showed me the bracelet you bought her, Finn. | 米歇尔给我看了你给她买的手镯 费恩 |
[03:58] | A little extravagant, don’t you think? | 有点奢侈 你觉得呢 |
[04:00] | I’ve never been able to buy anybody a real gift before. | 以前我没能力给别人买一件真正的礼物 |
[04:03] | I’m just sharing the wealth. | 我只是分享财富 |
[04:04] | Well, that’s very sweet, but don’t go overboard. | 这么做很贴心 但注意分寸 |
[04:07] | It can disappear as quickly as it came. | 钱来得容易去得也快 |
[04:09] | Not so sure. Opie and Thurston’s Hot Sauce | 我不这么认为 奥佩与瑟斯顿牌辣酱 |
[04:12] | is going national. | 现在全美国销量哦 |
[04:13] | I got a check for $19,000 the other day. | 前几天我才收到了一张一万九美元的支票 |
[04:15] | That’s more money than my family’s made in a year. | 比我全家人一年的收入都要高 |
[04:17] | Opie, | 奥佩 |
[04:17] | – it is good to see you. – You, too, Thurston. | -见到你真高兴 -你也是 瑟斯顿 |
[04:20] | Welcome back, Mr. Abernathy. | 阿伯纳西先生 欢迎你回来 |
[04:21] | I trust you enjoyed your studies in Boston? | 你在波士顿的学习经历过得还好吧 |
[04:24] | That I did, ma’am, with a little money in my pocket. | 过得很好 女士 钱包里还多了点钱 |
[04:26] | I even ate at a restaurant where I didn’t understand | 我还去了一家餐厅 菜单上的字 |
[04:28] | one word on the menu. | 我一个都不认识 |
[04:29] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 真不错啊 |
[04:30] | That’s how I tasted my first tarantula. | 我第一次吃狼蛛的经历也是这样 |
[04:33] | Okay. Let’s shift the focus from the benefits of wealth | 好了 我们别再讨论财富的好处了 |
[04:36] | to the task at hand, shall we? | 言归正传好吗 |
[04:38] | The remains were discovered locked in the safe room | 尸体是在托德·米尔加家中上了锁的 |
[04:41] | of Todd Mirga’s house. | 保险室里发现的 |
[04:43] | Decomp suggests about three weeks after death. | 腐烂程度确认死亡时间是在三周前 |
[04:45] | Oh, a safe room; now that would be sweet. | 保险室 听起来真不错 |
[04:47] | Mr. Abernathy, | 阿伯纳西先生 |
[04:48] | if your focus is now the accumulation of money, | 如果你现在只关心如何挣钱 |
[04:50] | I can always get another intern. | 我可以换一位实习生来 |
[04:52] | Uh, no, ma’am. | 不是的 女士 |
[04:54] | I’m-I’m sorry, ma’am. | 我 我很抱歉 女士 |
[04:55] | So we have someone | 所以这个人 |
[04:57] | dead of unknown causes, | 至今死因未知 |
[04:58] | locked in a safe room for three weeks. | 在保险室中被关了三个星期 |
[05:00] | – No ID. – No idea if it’s murder or accidental. | -没有证件 -看不出是凶杀还是意外 |
[05:03] | Exactly. Fortunately, we have the remains. | 是的 幸运的是 骨灰在我们这里 |
[05:09] | You can’t just pour it in there. | 不能就这样倒出来吧 |
[05:11] | The ash is gonna fly all over. | 骨灰会到处乱飞的 |
[05:12] | No, there’s an electrostatic trap in the tray. | 托盘装了静电电路 |
[05:15] | So, no particle, no matter how small, | 这样一来 不管多小的颗粒 |
[05:18] | can escape. | 都逃不出去 |
[05:24] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[05:26] | These should tell us all we need to know. | 我们需要的所有信息应该都在这里了 |
[05:30] | I think Angie’s going to have trouble | 安琪做面部重建可能会 |
[05:31] | doing the facial reconstruction. | 遇到一些困难 |
[06:07] | It’s like trying to rebuild a pig after a barbeque. | 这就像是吃了烧烤以后来重建被烤的猪啊 |
[06:09] | Well, hardly, Mr. Abernathy. | 哪里像了 阿伯纳西先生 |
[06:11] | That would require tissue that would’ve been | 要重建猪还需要被吃掉的 |
[06:13] | consumed during the meal. | 组织部分 |
[06:14] | In my experience, bone fragments | 从专业角度来看 火化之后留下的 |
[06:16] | from a cremation are usually much smaller. | 骨头碎片通常比这些小 |
[06:18] | Fortunately for us, the crematorium did | 幸运的是 火葬场的工作 |
[06:21] | a completely inept job. | 做得太不到位了 |
[06:23] | Upside, there might be some charred tissue for me. | 挺好 或许会有烧焦的组织给我做测试 |
[06:25] | The shape and thickness of this fragment | 这块碎片的形状及厚度 |
[06:29] | suggests that it came from the victim’s ilium. | 说明这块碎片来自受害者的髂骨 |
[06:31] | The textured lip indicates | 骨头边缘有织纹 |
[06:34] | that he was in his mid-30s. | 说明他年龄在三十五岁左右 |
[06:36] | Which explains why he could’ve | 所以他才被人误认为 |
[06:37] | been mistaken for Todd Mirga. | 是托德·米尔加 |
[06:39] | I think I found a pretty good-sized piece of something. | 我找到了一块挺大的骨头碎片 |
[06:43] | That seems to be a bit of mandible. | 看起来是下颌骨的一部分 |
[06:47] | I have a fragment of sternum. | 我这有胸骨的一部分 |
[06:49] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[06:54] | That’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[06:55] | I already retrieved this section of the sternum. | 胸骨的这一部分我早已经找到了 |
[07:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:07] | We have two sets of remains. | 这里有两组尸骨 |
[07:09] | Aren’t these places regulated? | 火葬场没有人监管吗 |
[07:11] | Only by the EPA, | 只有环境保护局关心 |
[07:12] | and they mostly care about emissions. | 他们更关心的是排放量 |
[07:13] | The degree of ossification on this sternal fragment | 这块胸骨的火化程度表明 |
[07:17] | is from somebody in their mid to late 70s. | 死者年龄在七十五到八十岁 |
[07:20] | I have a tooth fragment here. | 这里有一块牙齿的碎片 |
[07:26] | Absence of staining, attrition | 没有变色 没有被摩擦 |
[07:29] | and cementum apposition | 牙骨质厚度等 |
[07:31] | suggests it’s from a 20-year-old. | 都表示死者年龄在二十岁左右 |
[07:33] | We have three sets of remains? | 这里有三组尸骨 |
[07:34] | And we’ve barely started sifting through all of this. | 我们才刚刚开始呢 |
[07:37] | There could be more. | 或许还有更多 |
[07:38] | Well, how are we gonna ID the victim? | 那我们要怎样才能查出凶手的身份 |
[07:40] | I have no idea, but it’s quite an exciting challenge. | 我不知道 但这是个激动人心的挑战 |
[07:46] | One urn, three sets of remains. | 一个骨灰瓮 三组尸骨 |
[07:48] | How does a billionaire end up at a budget mortuary? | 为什么亿万富翁会被送往廉价的太平间 |
[07:51] | Mother took care of it. Saw her at the funeral. | 是他母亲安排的 我在葬礼上看到她了 |
[07:53] | She’s a piece of work. | 她可不是省油的灯 |
[07:54] | So, all of the employees at his estate, | 他庄园内的所有员工 |
[07:56] | everyone that works for him, they’re all accounted for? | 都不会是骨灰盒里的人吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah. You know, I was looking at Mirga today, | 没错 我今天见到了米尔加 |
[07:59] | and I’m thinking to myself | 一见到他就在想 |
[08:00] | this guy’s got everything; why’s he shooting up heroin? | 这家伙什么都有 干嘛要吸毒啊 |
[08:02] | It’s an addictive personality. | 成瘾人格 |
[08:04] | Right? For you, it was gambling. | 明白吗 你的瘾是赌博 |
[08:05] | For him, it was drugs. Probably other vices, too. | 他的是毒品 肯定还有其他恶习 |
[08:08] | But still, he became a billionaire. | 可他还是成为了亿万富翁 |
[08:09] | My guess? Because of his addictive personality. | 要我说 那也是成瘾人格促成的 |
[08:11] | Look, he was addicted to money, too. | 他对钱也上瘾了 |
[08:13] | – Well, everyone sorta is, aren’t they? – No, not like this. | -大家不都有点吗 -跟他不一样 |
[08:15] | Addiction is about power and control. | 瘾的关键在于权利和控制力 |
[08:17] | For someone like Todd, | 对托德这样的人来说 |
[08:18] | money and drugs serve the same purpose. | 钱和毒品的用途是一样的 |
[08:20] | Yeah, but an addict will do anything | 但是上了瘾的人只要瘾一发 |
[08:21] | to get his next fix. Seems as though | 什么事都干得出来 貌似 |
[08:23] | our John Doe here got between Todd and his money, huh? | 受害者妨碍到托德赚钱了 |
[08:31] | Thank you, Mr. Domick. All right, now, | 谢谢你 多米克先生 很好 |
[08:32] | this is everything that Church Falls PD dropped off. | 这是吉尔瀑布警局送来的所有证据 |
[08:36] | Why did they vacuum the crime scene | 如果他们觉得没有凶杀的可能 |
[08:37] | if they didn’t suspect a murder? | 为什么还是清理了犯罪现场 |
[08:38] | Well, the techs at the scene were just going by the book. | 在场的技术人员都是依照惯例处理现场的 |
[08:41] | They’ve never been open. | 都还没打开过 |
[08:42] | Wow, this is the first evidence we’ve had in a long time | 很长时间没有触碰到 |
[08:44] | that hasn’t been contaminated. | 没有被污染的证据了 |
[08:46] | Ah, you hope. | 至少你希望如此 |
[08:48] | Hey, I bought a truck. | 我买了一辆卡车 |
[08:50] | Brand-new — well, sort of. | 崭新的 算是崭新的 |
[08:51] | It’s only got 12,000 miles on it. | 只开过一万九千公里 |
[08:52] | But I can’t wait to show Michelle. | 真期待让米歇尔看看 |
[08:54] | Don’t you think you should wait until more money comes in | 你不觉得你应该等到赚了更多的钱 |
[08:56] | before you start blowing it all? | 再开始乱花吗 |
[08:58] | No, the sales projections for our hot sauce | 不 我们的辣酱的销售计划 |
[09:00] | is brighter than the sun in August. | 比八月的艳阳还光明呢 |
[09:01] | Projections are not cash, Opie. | 计划又不是钱 奥佩 |
[09:04] | Hey, the syringe has never been used. | 这支注射器并没有被使用过 |
[09:06] | But the coroner ruled the victim’s death an overdose. | 但法医判定受害人的死因却是药物过量 |
[09:08] | Yeah, well, assumptions, | 这样啊 假设嘛 |
[09:10] | they can always obscure the truth. | 总是会模糊真相的 |
[09:16] | Oh, I was under the impression | 我原以为 |
[09:18] | that you’d I.D.’d the victim. | 你已经确认了死者的身份 |
[09:20] | I’m about to. | 我马上就能确认了 |
[09:21] | Well, the sooner, the better. | 这事越快越好 |
[09:22] | This may be all we have. | 我们可能只有这点证据 |
[09:24] | So, we know the victim | 我们知道受害人 |
[09:25] | was locked in Todd’s safe room for three weeks. | 在托德的保险室里被锁了三周 |
[09:27] | So, I created a regressive algorithm | 所以我就创建了一个还原运算程序 |
[09:30] | that factors in humidity and temperature | 用湿度和温度做自变量 |
[09:33] | against stages of decomp. | 来计算腐烂的阶段 |
[09:34] | How could you know the humidity and temperature? | 你怎么知道湿度和温度是多少呢 |
[09:36] | Well, luckily, the room had a hygrometer | 幸运的是 房间里有一支湿度计 |
[09:38] | and a humidifier, | 一支加湿器 |
[09:40] | an independent thermostat, | 一支独立的恒温器 |
[09:41] | motion sensors and a CO2 scrubber. | 运动传感器以及一个二氧化碳洗涤器 |
[09:44] | Wow, Todd’s money seems to be funding our investigation. | 托德的钱好像在为我们的调查提供资金呢 |
[09:47] | So, that data and your algorithm | 那么 这些数据加上你的还原程序 |
[09:49] | allow you to reverse the decomposition? | 让你能够成功回放尸体腐烂的过程咯 |
[09:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:57] | Wow. That is amazing. | 这真是太厉害了 |
[10:00] | I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
[10:01] | Okay, I’ll start with DMV. | 好了 我会从车管局查起 |
[10:05] | – There weren’t any security cameras on? – No. | -一个监控摄像头都没有吗 -没有 |
[10:07] | And Todd was out of town, | 而托德出城去了 |
[10:09] | so he doesn’t know why the cameras were turned off. | 所以他不知道为什么这些摄像头被关掉了 |
[10:11] | Was there a break-in? Was anything missing? | 有强行闯入的痕迹吗 有丢东西吗 |
[10:13] | No, nothing reported. | 没有 他们没上报什么 |
[10:18] | Oh, match found. | 找到了 |
[10:20] | Daniel Barr. | 丹尼尔·巴尔 |
[10:26] | – You sure it’s Daniel? – Yes. | -你确定是丹尼尔吗 -确定 |
[10:28] | There were two teeth | 在焚尸炉的残留物里 |
[10:29] | in the cremator remains enough for me to confirm his identity. | 有两颗牙齿 这足以让我确认他的身份 |
[10:32] | All you needed was two teeth? | 你只需要两颗牙齿便能确定吗 |
[10:34] | The second one was actually unnecessary. | 其实一颗就足够了 |
[10:36] | So, Daniel Barr had an I.D. Card | 丹尼尔·巴尔有张身份证件 |
[10:37] | that gave him access to your home, | 使他得以进入你家 |
[10:38] | but he wasn’t an employee of yours, | 但他又不是你的雇员 |
[10:40] | so what exactly did he do for you? | 那么他到底是做什么的 |
[10:42] | Daniel was my personal concierge. | 丹尼尔是我的私人管理员 |
[10:45] | You know, lifestyle management. | 你懂的 就是管理生活方式的那种 |
[10:47] | No, I don’t know. | 我可不懂 |
[10:48] | I manage my own lifestyle. | 我的生活方式归我自己管 |
[10:51] | He did things like book my trip to Antarctica, | 他的职责诸如为我定制一场南极旅行 |
[10:54] | set up a carnival for a party, acquired some antiquities. | 策划一次派对狂欢 以及搜集一些古物 |
[10:57] | He helped spend your billions. | 他帮你烧钱 |
[10:58] | Rich people are always criticized for their success. | 有钱人的成功总是被人指责 |
[11:01] | We do a lot for this country. Nobody seems to talk about that. | 我们为国家做了很多贡献 却没人谈论 |
[11:04] | Maybe he got tired of buying your toys | 也许他厌倦了为你买东西 |
[11:06] | and he wanted toys of his own. | 想要拥有属于自己的财物 |
[11:08] | What are you saying? | 你在瞎说什么 |
[11:09] | I’m pretty sure that was clear. | 我觉得这是很明显的 |
[11:11] | Daniel was my friend. | 丹尼尔是我的朋友 |
[11:12] | – I don’t hurt my friends. – Really? | -我不会伤害朋友的 -真的吗 |
[11:14] | What about Anthony Shelton? Does that name ring a bell? | 那安东尼·谢尔顿又是怎么回事 你还记得他吗 |
[11:16] | You fired Shelton, | 你炒了谢尔顿 |
[11:18] | had him blacklisted. You ruined him. | 还搞臭了他的名声 你毁了他 |
[11:21] | That was business. | 那是生意的事 |
[11:22] | He blew a deal that cost me a lot of money. | 他搞砸了一笔买卖 害我损失了很多钱 |
[11:24] | Because no one messes with your money, isn’t that right? | 因为谁都不能让你的钱受损失 是吧 |
[11:29] | Your theory of my motive is fascinating, | 你关于我动机的理论真是引人入胜 |
[11:31] | but very difficult to prove. | 但你很难证明 |
[11:32] | I was in Costa Rica, remember? | 我在哥斯达黎加呢 记得吗 |
[11:41] | Any luck with the evidence from Church Falls PD? | 你在吉尔瀑布警署的证据里找到什么吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah. Take a look at this. | 有啊 你看看这个 |
[11:45] | It’s like a treasure trove of goodies. | 这像是一个宝藏库 |
[11:47] | – What-what am I looking at? – It’s soil. | -这是什么玩意 -这是泥土 |
[11:50] | Right, okay, so the red, gray and white particulates | 好吧 红色 灰色 白色的粒子 |
[11:53] | indicate a very arid, saline environment. | 表明环境干燥 含有盐分 |
[11:56] | Now, these crystals are selenite gypsum found in salt flats, | 这些晶体是盐场里的亚硝酸盐石膏 |
[12:00] | but these crystals are arsenic. | 但这些晶体是砷 |
[12:02] | Arsenic? | 砷 |
[12:03] | So he was poisoned. | 所以他是被毒死的了 |
[12:03] | No, not given the amount. | 不 这点剂量不够 |
[12:04] | But the arsenic, along with all the other particulates, | 但含有这些砷以及其它的微粒的土壤 |
[12:06] | make up soil that’s found only in one place: | 只能在一个地方找到 |
[12:10] | the Hetao Plain of inner Mongolia. | 内蒙古的河套平原 |
[12:13] | He was killed in Mongolia | 他是在蒙古被杀死的 |
[12:14] | and then brought back to the safe room? | 然后又被运回了保险室 |
[12:17] | Seems a bit farfetched. | 听起来有点牵强 |
[12:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:19] | Well, maybe he came back from Mongolia | 也许他是从蒙古回来以后 |
[12:22] | and hadn’t showered yet. | 还没洗过澡呢 |
[12:23] | Seriously, Opie? | 你在搞笑吗 奥佩 |
[12:24] | I’m just trying to help, Thurston. | 我只是想帮忙嘛 瑟斯顿 |
[12:26] | Okay, so how would Mongolian soil end up | 好吧 那蒙古的泥土到底是如何 |
[12:27] | in Todd Mirga’s safe room? | 进入托德·米尔加的保险室的呢 |
[12:28] | Aha. Now that… that is a good question. | 这个…才是好问题 |
[12:32] | I have no idea. But I still have all these bags | 我不知道 但我还要检查 |
[12:34] | to go through, so… What is that? | 这些袋子里的证据呢 那是什么 |
[12:35] | Uh, this was in the urn with his remains. | 这是他的骨灰瓮 |
[12:37] | Dr. Brennan wanted me to bring it to you. | 布纳恩博士让我拿给你的 |
[12:39] | – Why me? This is bone. – Yes. | -为什么给我 这是骨头啊 -是的 |
[12:40] | But it’s not human. | 但这不是人骨 |
[12:44] | Daniel Barr had no prior arrests? | 丹尼尔·巴尔没有前科记录吗 |
[12:45] | Nope. Guy’s a Boy Scout. | 没有 这人很老实 |
[12:46] | Had him pegged as a possible blackmailer. | 他有可能很会勒索别人 |
[12:48] | With all the strings he pulled for rich people, | 就凭他为有钱人拉的关系 |
[12:50] | I would’ve expected at least a misdemeanor. | 我觉得他至少犯过罪了 |
[12:52] | Whoa, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:53] | – That’s a restraining order. – That’s not good. | -是一张法院禁令 -这可不太妙 |
[12:56] | It was taken out by Todd Mirga’s mother. | 这是托德·米尔加的母亲拿出来的 |
[12:57] | So he was a threat, then. | 那么他是个威胁咯 |
[12:59] | Not necessarily. Take a look at her, huh? | 不见得 你瞧瞧她那样子吧 |
[13:02] | The mother’s a certified loon. | 他妈妈绝对是个疯子 |
[13:04] | Yep. | 真的 |
[13:06] | Look at that rap sheet. | 看看那份前科档案 |
[13:10] | Where’s your bracelet? | 你的手链去哪啦 |
[13:11] | You’re still wearing the rope one that I made you. | 你还带着我为你做的手绳 |
[13:12] | I love it. | 我很喜欢它 |
[13:14] | It was the first one you gave me. | 这是你给我的第一样礼物 |
[13:16] | And the other one… | 另外一样 |
[13:18] | I’m afraid I’ll lose it at school. | 我担心会在学校弄丢的 |
[13:20] | Maybe a ring would’ve been better. | 也许一枚戒指会更好 |
[13:21] | No, I love it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[13:23] | So you had a good time in Boston? | 话说你在波士顿这段时间还好吧 |
[13:26] | Yeah, it was great. | 是的 那里很棒 |
[13:27] | Yeah, so much history. | 是啊 充满历史 |
[13:28] | There’s no one there like Dr. Brennan or your mom. | 那里没有像布纳恩博士或你妈那样的人 |
[13:31] | And here I’m closer to you. | 在这里我离你更近 |
[13:34] | Hey, you should transfer to Georgetown. | 你应该转学到乔治敦大学 |
[13:36] | We could be even closer. | 这样我们可以离对方更近 |
[13:37] | I like my school. | 我喜欢我的学校 |
[13:39] | I can’t believe how much I’ve changed since I’ve been there. | 我真不敢相信我在去了那里后改变了多少 |
[13:42] | You look the same to me. | 你在我眼中一如既往 |
[13:45] | Change is good. | 变化是件好事 |
[13:47] | I know. Tell me about it. | 没错 跟我说说变化吧 |
[13:48] | I mean, it looks like the hot sauce is going national. | 看上去像是辣酱要走向全国一样 |
[13:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:53] | You told me. It’s great. | 你告诉过我 这很好 |
[14:03] | So you think I killed the weasel? | 所以你们觉得是我杀了那个混蛋 |
[14:05] | Now, look, we just want to ask you some questions. | 我们现在只是想问你几个问题 |
[14:06] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[14:07] | You brought me here because I’m Romani. | 你们带我来是因为我是个罗姆人[吉普赛人] |
[14:09] | I will file a civil lawsuit. I know my rights. | 我会提起民事诉讼的 我知道我有什么权利 |
[14:11] | Well, judging from all the nuisance lawsuits you’ve filed, | 从你提起过的各种让人心烦的诉讼来看 |
[14:14] | I’m sure you do. | 我确定你这次也会的 |
[14:15] | This is the way it’s always been with you people and my people. | 这就是我们两个民族相处的方式 |
[14:18] | Something goes wrong, and we are the first one to blame. | 一旦出了事 我们总是最先被指责的 |
[14:20] | Look, this is a murder investigation, okay? | 这是一次谋杀调查 你明白吗 |
[14:22] | This is not an ethnic persecution. | 这不是种族迫害 |
[14:24] | You’re just upset because my Todd slept with your wife. | 你不高兴只是因为我的托德睡了你的老婆 |
[14:26] | – What? – He did not sleep with my wife. | -什么 -他没和我的妻子上床 |
[14:29] | Then what are those horns on your head, pretty boy? | 那你头上的那些角是怎么回事啊 小伙子 |
[14:31] | – I’m lost. – Yep, so am I. | -我一头雾水 -我也是 |
[14:33] | Okay, so, um, you have quite a impressive criminal record here. | 你可是有一份相当令人难忘的犯罪记录 |
[14:37] | Let’s see, fraud, larceny, theft… | 我们瞧瞧 诈骗 盗窃 偷窃 |
[14:40] | Let me ask you this. | 让我来问问你 |
[14:42] | How does a mother steal from her own son? | 一位母亲怎么会偷自己儿子的东西 |
[14:45] | Take something when he’s not looking? | 例如当他不注意的时候拿走什么东西 |
[14:46] | Yeah, your son accused you of taking | 没错 以前你的儿子曾控告你 |
[14:47] | some of his collectibles in the past. | 拿走了他的一些藏品 |
[14:49] | Taking? | 拿走 |
[14:50] | He gave them to me and forgot. | 他把东西给了我却忘掉了 |
[14:53] | He always been forgetful. | 他总是健忘 |
[14:55] | A mother knows. | 我这个当妈的很清楚 |
[14:56] | Daniel had you escorted out of the house numerous times. | 丹尼尔曾经多次把你”请”出大宅 |
[14:59] | You weren’t allowed there | 除非是探望托德 |
[15:00] | unless it was to visit Todd. | 否则你是不允许进入那里的 |
[15:01] | This a family matter. No business of yours. | 这是家事 和你们无关 |
[15:03] | You took out a restraining order on Daniel | 你申请了对丹尼尔的限制令 |
[15:05] | thinking that way you could stay in the house. | 觉得这样你就可以呆在大宅里了 |
[15:06] | He kept tossing you out anyway, so you killed him. | 但是他依然把你赶出去 所以你杀了他 |
[15:08] | If I killed him, there would never be a body. | 如果是我杀了他 你们是找不到尸体的 |
[15:11] | The one you should be talking to is the whore he’s with now. | 你们应该找那个现在和他在一起的婊子 |
[15:14] | – Sarah Metzler? – Who else? | -莎拉·麦茨勒吗 -还有谁啊 |
[15:16] | – She hated Daniel. – Why? | -她痛恨丹尼尔 -为什么 |
[15:18] | Because when my son was done with his whores, | 因为当我儿子甩他的婊子的时候 |
[15:20] | it was Daniel who made them go away. | 是丹尼尔处理她们的 |
[15:23] | Ask your wife. | 问问你老婆去 |
[15:29] | Advanced calcification. Other. | 高度钙化 他人的 |
[15:33] | Rib; thick, rounded edge. Victim. | 肋骨 厚圆的边缘 受害人的 |
[15:36] | All right, this is from the victim. | 这是来自受害人的 |
[15:38] | Could be part of the occipital, but I’m not sure. | 可能是枕骨的一部分 但我不确定 |
[15:43] | You’re correct. | 你是对的 |
[15:45] | Here’s a suture line. | 这里有一条缝合线 |
[15:46] | Also a fracture. | 还有骨折 |
[15:47] | That’s probably an expansion fracture | 这有可能是在火化过程中 |
[15:49] | caused by the heat during cremation. | 骨头受热产生的扩张性骨折 |
[15:51] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[15:55] | This is not an expansion fracture. | 这不是扩张性骨折 |
[15:57] | It was caused by trauma. | 这是由创伤造成的 |
[15:59] | Trauma to the occipital could be cause of death. | 枕骨创伤可能是死因 |
[16:01] | We’ll need more of the bone | 在我们确定之前 |
[16:02] | before we can say that with certainty. | 我们需要更多的骨头 |
[16:04] | Like finding a drop of water in a creek. | 就像大海捞针一样 |
[16:08] | But I’ll find it. | 但我会找到的 |
[16:16] | There are crystal particles on this fragment of the occipital. | 在这块枕骨残片上有一些小晶体 |
[16:20] | Is the occipital from Daniel Barr? | 是丹尼尔·巴尔的枕骨吗 |
[16:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:22] | The suture line confirms it. | 缝合线确认了这点 |
[16:24] | What are the particles? | 那些微粒是什么 |
[16:26] | Hey. So the animal bone fragment Finn gave me | 所以芬恩给我的动物骨头残片 |
[16:28] | turned out to be a piece of narwhal tusk. | 其实是一小片独角鲸牙齿 |
[16:31] | What is a piece of narwhal tusk doing in the remains? | 独角鲸牙齿怎么会在遗骸里呢 |
[16:34] | That I cannot explain. | 我解释不了 |
[16:35] | And to add to the delicious complexity of this find, | 而且为了增加这个发现的复杂度 |
[16:38] | I did radiometric dating on it. | 我对它做了同位素断代 |
[16:40] | It’s at least a thousand years old. | 这一小片东西至少有一千年历史了 |
[16:43] | – What, is it carved? – Yeah. | -什么 上面有雕刻吗 -对 |
[16:45] | Some striations showed up, | 在上面有一些条纹 |
[16:46] | as well as some silver and gold particulates on one edge | 以及在残片的一边有一些 |
[16:49] | of the narwhal fragment. | 金和银的微粒 |
[16:50] | A thousand-year-old tusk, silver and gold? | 千年鲸牙 银和金 |
[16:52] | It must be some kind of ancient artifact. | 这一定是一种古代手工制品 |
[16:54] | He was struck with a rare artifact– | 他被一种罕见的手工制品击打过 |
[16:57] | one that vanished from the room. | 是从那个房间里消失的一件藏品 |
[17:01] | You have a history of dating rich men, don’t you? | 你有傍大款的历史 对不对 |
[17:04] | I went to good schools with wealthy people. | 我只是和那些有钱人一起上的学 |
[17:06] | And your parents, | 而且你的父母 |
[17:07] | they went broke trying to send you to those schools. | 不惜破产也要把你送到那些学校去 |
[17:09] | You don’t have any money, either. | 你也身无分文 |
[17:10] | Look, I know how people see me, but I love Todd. | 我知道别人是怎么看我的 但我爱托德 |
[17:13] | And I would still love Todd even if he was broke. | 即使他破产了我还是会爱他的 |
[17:16] | And Daniel was my friend. | 丹尼尔也是我的朋友 |
[17:18] | Well, you know, Todd’s girlfriends, they didn’t last too long. | 你知道的 托德的女友换得很勤快 |
[17:20] | What, three, six months, tops? | 最多三个月 半年吧 |
[17:21] | Then he would dump ’em and go on to the next one. | 然后他就会甩了她们另觅新欢 |
[17:23] | Todd takes me everywhere with him. | 托德去哪都带着我 |
[17:25] | The Bolshoi anniversary in Moscow, | 莫斯科大剧院周年庆典 |
[17:26] | Johannesburg two months ago to raise money for education. | 两月前的约翰内斯堡教育募捐 |
[17:29] | I ran that auction. | 我主持的拍卖会 |
[17:30] | He’s never treated any other women | 他从没像这样对待过其他 |
[17:32] | that he has he dated like that. | 约会的女人 |
[17:33] | Well, we do know that something disappeared from Todd’s home. | 我们确定托德的房间里有东西丢了 |
[17:36] | And it’s possible that you took it | 而且可能就是你拿了 |
[17:37] | so you could have yourself a nice little nest egg | 所以你可以在他甩了你后 |
[17:39] | when he tosses you out. | 给自己弄份不菲的储备金 |
[17:40] | Oh, my… No! | 我 不 |
[17:43] | No! I would never steal from Todd. | 不是的 我永远不会从托德那偷东西的 |
[17:45] | And I would never hurt anyone, least of all my friend. | 而且我不会伤害任何人 更别说我的朋友 |
[17:55] | I think I know how the victim was killed. | 我想我知道受害者是如何被杀的了 |
[17:57] | Really? The guy’s literally dust in the wind. | 真的吗 这家伙都化作风中飞灰了 |
[18:00] | That would be amazing, even for you. | 就算对你来说 这也太不可思议了 |
[18:01] | Yes, sometimes I surprise even myself. | 没错 有时我甚至会惊到自己 |
[18:03] | I need you to do a search for Der Schlachter Kelch. | 搜索下”Der Schlachter Kelch” |
[18:07] | Okay, I love that you think I would know how to spell that. | 你真觉得我能拼出来真是可爱 |
[18:09] | It’s German. It means “The Slaughterer’s Chalice.” | 德语 意思是”死亡圣杯” |
[18:12] | I think the victim was killed with it. | 我认为受害者是被人用它杀害的 |
[18:16] | Okay, there’s no photos, but there is a painting. | 没有照片 但有幅画 |
[18:20] | Well, that’s because it hasn’t been seen in over 300 years. | 那是因为它有三百多年未曾现世了 |
[18:23] | Oh, that’s Giorgione. | 这是乔尔乔涅[意大利画家]的画 |
[18:24] | He’s an artist from the late 14th century. | 他是十四世纪末的艺术家 |
[18:27] | Can you enhance this portion of the painting? | 能放大这一部分吗 |
[18:30] | He’s depicted the gold, | 他画出了哈金斯发现的 |
[18:32] | silver, jade, chalcedony that Hodgins found. | 金银 翡翠 玉髓 |
[18:35] | The white material is probably the narwhal tusk from the legend. | 白色的材料可能是传说中的独角鲸牙 |
[18:40] | Marco Polo, huh? This thing goes back. | 马可·波罗啊 这东西真有年头了 |
[18:42] | It actually predates him. | 确切的说比他还早 |
[18:44] | The earliest mention of the Chalice | 这一圣杯最早被提及 |
[18:46] | is in 2018 B.C. | 是在公元前2018年 |
[18:48] | in the Land of Punt. | 在朋特地区[今红海南岸及亚丁湾附近] |
[18:50] | Over the next 2,000 years, | 在之后的两千年 |
[18:52] | the chalice traversed a dozen empires. | 这个圣杯辗转多个帝国 |
[18:55] | This thing must be worth a fortune. | 这东西肯定价值连城 |
[18:57] | It is. Expensive, even for a billionaire. | 没错 对亿万富翁来说也是价值不菲 |
[19:00] | I… I can’t believe it still exists. | 真无法相信它竟然还存在 |
[19:03] | So the last account of the Chalice was when | 圣杯最后一次出现在记录中 |
[19:07] | a Qing general was killed for it. | 是一名清代将军因它被杀 |
[19:10] | Hence, the Slaughterer’s Chalice. | 物如其名 “死亡圣杯” |
[19:12] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:14] | And to think that 4,000 years later, | 想想四千年后 |
[19:17] | bits of it would end up in a concierge’s head. | 它的一小部分出现在一名私人管理员的头上 |
[19:24] | When ancient treasures are looted, | 古老的珍宝被掠夺 |
[19:26] | it’s worse than stealing art, it’s stealing history. | 比偷盗艺术品更糟糕 那是在偷盗历史 |
[19:28] | Artifacts like the Slaughterer’s Chalice belong in a museum | 死亡圣杯这样的古物属于博物馆 |
[19:31] | where everyone can experience them. | 在那所有人都能欣赏它们 |
[19:32] | As opposed to some rich creep’s living room. | 而不是在某些富有的小人的卧室里 |
[19:35] | Booth, you shouldn’t hate all rich people. | 布斯 你不应该恨所有的富人 |
[19:37] | They’re a fact of life, like the corpuscular theory of light. | 生活就是如此 就像光的微粒学说 |
[19:39] | I don’t hate rich people. | 我不是恨富人 |
[19:41] | I just… I don’t like entitled people. | 我只是 不喜欢那些自以为是的人 |
[19:43] | Big difference. | 这有很大不同 |
[19:44] | This guy Todd, he feels entitled | 托德这家伙 觉得自己很了不起 |
[19:46] | to get tax breaks for him and his friends. | 可以给他和他的朋友们弄到减税优惠 |
[19:48] | – That’s not illegal. – I don’t care. | -这可不违法 -我不在乎 |
[19:49] | It’s still wrong, isn’t it? | 但这是不对的 对吗 |
[19:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:53] | – You’re a good man, Booth. – No, that’s it. | -你是好人 布斯 -不 别说了 |
[19:55] | See, it’s not that I’m a good man or a special man. | 这跟我是不是好人没关系 |
[19:57] | I’m just a normal person, that’s all. | 我只是个普通人 仅此而已 |
[20:01] | Oh, hold on. | 等下 |
[20:02] | The Art Crime Division came up with something. | 艺术品犯罪部查到了些事情 |
[20:05] | “The only dealer with the connection necessary | “唯一有必要的关系把 |
[20:06] | to bring something like the Chalice | 像圣杯这样的东西 |
[20:08] | into the country is… | 带进这个国家的交易人是 |
[20:10] | Satima Najjar”? | 萨蒂玛·纳贾尔” |
[20:16] | Look at this place. | 看看这地方 |
[20:17] | It’s like stepping into a museum. | 像是进了座博物馆 |
[20:20] | This is an exceptional collection. | 这收藏很了不起 |
[20:23] | Early Ottoman oil lamps, | 奥斯曼帝国早期的油灯 |
[20:26] | 12th-century Templar crosses, | 十二世纪圣堂武士十字架 |
[20:28] | Etruscan vases. | 伊特鲁里亚花瓶 |
[20:30] | Fourth century. | 公元四世纪 |
[20:31] | – Booth! – Oh, sorry. | -布斯 -抱歉 |
[20:32] | Hello, I’m Satima Najjar. | 你好 我是萨蒂玛·纳贾尔 |
[20:35] | Always good to meet a collector who knows her antiquities. | 见到懂行的收藏夹 总是非常高兴 |
[20:38] | I’m not a collector. | 我不是收藏家 |
[20:39] | I’m Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 我是特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[20:41] | This here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这是我搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[20:43] | We need to ask you some questions about Daniel Barr. | 我们需要问你些关于丹尼尔·巴尔的问题 |
[20:46] | Oh, has Daniel done something illegal? | 丹尼尔做了什么违法的事吗 |
[20:48] | No, he’s dead, which is perfectly legal. | 不 他死了 完全合法 |
[20:51] | Except for the person who killed him. | 除了杀了他的那人 |
[20:52] | True. | 没错 |
[20:54] | We have evidence that Daniel was in possession | 证据显示丹尼尔在死时 |
[20:56] | of the Slaughterer’s Chalice at the time of his death. | 持有死亡圣杯 |
[20:58] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[21:00] | Nobody has seen the Slaughterer’s Chalice in over 300 years, | 有三百多年没人见过死亡圣杯了 |
[21:03] | not since Bai Lang took it back to Mongolia | 自从白浪把它和他其他的掠夺品 |
[21:04] | with the rest of his spoils. | 带回蒙古 |
[21:05] | So you’re denying that Daniel hired you to find this? | 所以你否认丹尼尔雇你找这东西吗 |
[21:08] | No, Daniel did e-mail me about the Chalice. | 不 丹尼尔确实电邮我谈过圣餐杯 |
[21:10] | He said he could pay me as much as $50 million | 他说他可以付我五千万 |
[21:12] | if I could do the impossible and locate it for him. | 如果我能做到这件不可能的事 找到它 |
[21:15] | $50 million? That’s a lot of money. | 五千万 这可是一大笔钱 |
[21:17] | With Daniel out of the way, you would have | 除掉碍手碍脚的丹尼尔 你可以有 |
[21:20] | a very wealthy new client. | 一名非常富有的新客户 |
[21:22] | As my e-mail will attest, I said no to the job. | 如我电邮所言 我拒绝了这份工作 |
[21:25] | Even if I could find it, the Slaughterer’s Chalice | 就算我能找到它 死亡圣杯也 |
[21:27] | would be an illegal sale. | 无法合法买卖 |
[21:29] | Turning him down in writing would give you deniability. | 字面拒绝他 可以让你看上去清白 |
[21:31] | I am a reputable dealer. | 我是个有信誉的交易人 |
[21:34] | I don’t traffic in stolen artifacts. | 我不买卖盗窃来的古董 |
[21:36] | – Actually, that’s not true. – Why is that? | -事实上 不是这样的 -为什么 |
[21:38] | This Mesopotamian basin | 这件美索不达米亚盆 |
[21:40] | is an early example of narrative relief, | 是叙事浮雕的早期例证 |
[21:43] | dated approximately 3000 B.C. | 可以追溯的大约公元前三千年 |
[21:46] | Discoloration shows evidence of iron oxide. | 变色说明了氧化铁的存在 |
[21:50] | – Blood. – Blood. He was killed here. | -血迹 -血迹 他是在这被杀的 |
[21:52] | The blood is over 2,000 years old. | 这血迹有两千年了 |
[21:53] | It’s a sacrificial basin, | 是件献祭盆 |
[21:54] | one of only six in existence, | 世上仅存的六件之一 |
[21:56] | all housed at the Iraq Museum | 都保存在伊拉克博物馆 |
[21:58] | until they were stolen during the war in 2003. | 直到2003年伊战中被盗 |
[22:01] | I had no idea that that was stolen. | 我不知道它是被偷的 |
[22:03] | Well, you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[22:04] | I told you, I didn’t kill Daniel. | 我告诉你们了 我没有杀丹尼尔 |
[22:06] | Right, but trafficking in stolen artifacts, all right? | 走私被盗文物 这个罪名如何 |
[22:08] | While you’re in custody, we can talk all about Daniel. | 在你被羁押期间 我们详谈丹尼尔的事 |
[22:11] | Isn’t that right, Bones? | 这合法吧 骨头 |
[22:33] | Okay, who… hello! | 好吧 谁… 干什么呢 |
[22:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:37] | Who paid for this? | 谁给这个付的钱 |
[22:39] | the TV from Archie Bunker’s living room might be missing a tube, | 亚奇·邦克客厅的电视也许丢了个显像管 |
[22:42] | but, you know, only temporarily, | 不过你知道 只是暂时 |
[22:43] | and I had the liquid nitrogen stream device laying around… | 旁边有液氮蒸汽设备 |
[22:46] | Let’s back up a sec. | 我们等一下 |
[22:47] | You took something from one of | 你从杰斐逊实验室 |
[22:48] | the Jeffersonian’s most popular exhibits? | 最受欢迎的展品上拆下了零件 |
[22:50] | Yeah, well, everybody else had gone home, | 别人都回家了 |
[22:52] | so how else was I gonna build a crystal cathode diffractometer? | 要不我怎么造出一个晶体阴极衍射仪 |
[22:54] | And why did you need to build this crystal cathode di… | 为什么你要造这个晶体阴极衍… |
[22:58] | Diffractometer. | 衍射仪 |
[22:59] | So, remember the crystalline particles Dr. Brennan gave me? | 记得布纳恩博士给我的晶体微粒吗 |
[23:01] | Well, I built this baby to bombard them with electrons | 我造了这个宝贝 用电子轰击它们 |
[23:04] | so I could identify them, which I have. | 好识别它们 而且我成功了 |
[23:06] | They are diamonds. | 是钻石 |
[23:08] | – You mean diamond powder? – Well, if you want to nitpick, yeah. | -你是说钻石的粉末 -尽管挑刺好了 |
[23:11] | So these diamonds are probably from the Chalice. | 这些钻石很可能是圣杯上的 |
[23:13] | Well, that’s what I initially thought, | 刚开始我也这么想 |
[23:15] | but there was no mention of diamonds anywhere | 不过在关于死亡圣杯的传说中 |
[23:17] | in the legend of the Slaughterer’s Chalice. | 从没提到过钻石 |
[23:19] | And the way these diamonds are ground, | 而且钻石的加工方式 |
[23:21] | the technology to do that, | 相关的技术 |
[23:22] | it wasn’t even developed until 1953. | 直到1953才发明出来 |
[23:26] | So where did this diamond dust come from? | 那么这些钻石粉末从哪来的 |
[23:32] | So, you ever heard of the Slaughterer’s Chalice? | 你听说过死亡圣杯吗 |
[23:34] | – No. What is it? – It’s a priceless artifact | -没有 什么东西 -无价的古董 |
[23:36] | that hasn’t been seen for over 300 years. | 三百多年没人看到过它了 |
[23:38] | That ring a bell now, Todd? | 想起什么了吗 托德 |
[23:40] | I already said no. That question couldn’t | 我说了不知道 你们就不能 |
[23:42] | have been asked over the phone? You’re wasting my time. | 在电话里问吗 你们在浪费我的时间 |
[23:44] | I’m not wasting your time. | 我不是在浪费你的时间 |
[23:45] | I really don’t care if I’m wasting your time. | 我也不关心你的时间 |
[23:47] | Do you know who Satima Najjar is, Mr. Mirga? | 你认识萨蒂玛·纳贾尔吗 米尔加先生 |
[23:50] | I’d be a fool if I didn’t; I collect artifacts. | 不认识我就是傻瓜了 我收集古董 |
[23:52] | Satima deals in them, but I’ve never met her. | 萨蒂玛精于此道 不过我没见过本人 |
[23:54] | Thought you’re a man who’s used to getting what he wants, right? | 我以为你是要什么就必须到手的人 |
[23:57] | You make that sound like a bad thing. | 从你嘴里说出来 好像不是什么好事 |
[23:59] | Daniel Barr asked Satima | 丹尼尔·巴尔要萨蒂玛 |
[24:01] | to acquire the Slaughterer’s Chalice for you. | 为你找到死亡圣杯 |
[24:03] | He wouldn’t have done that without an order from you. | 没有你的指示 他不会出手的 |
[24:06] | Daniel was always looking for new collectables for me. | 丹尼尔总是帮我找新藏品 |
[24:08] | Sometimes he’d surprise me. | 有时他给我惊喜 |
[24:09] | He’d spend $50 million without talking to you? | 不跟你说一声 就能花五千万美金吗 |
[24:12] | Did you ever think he was working for someone else? | 你们没想过他在给别人干活吗 |
[24:14] | I wasn’t his only client. | 我不是他唯一的客户 |
[24:15] | Well, we have forensic evidence that | 我们的法医学证据显示 |
[24:17] | the Slaughterer’s Chalice was | 丹尼尔被害时 |
[24:18] | in your safe room when Daniel was killed. | 死亡圣杯在你的保险室里 |
[24:21] | Killed while I was in rehab, as I have said. | 他被杀时我在戒毒中心 我说过了 |
[24:24] | Right. I’m sure you could’ve fudged | 我很确定 |
[24:25] | some records down there in Costa Rica. | 你可以在哥斯达黎加伪造记录 |
[24:26] | Are you gonna arrest me, Agent Booth? | 你要逮捕我吗 布斯特工 |
[24:34] | Thank you so much for the update on the case. | 非常感谢告诉我案子的新进展 |
[24:39] | I’m sure the director will be happy to hear | 我确定局长会很高兴听到 |
[24:40] | how you’re wasting the taxpayer’s money. | 你们在浪费纳税人的钱 |
[24:54] | The guy acts like he doesn’t have to play by the rules. | 那个家伙好像自己不必按常理出牌 |
[24:56] | Because he usually doesn’t. | 因为他一向如此 |
[24:57] | Plutocrats and oligarchs are always afforded special treatment. | 高官巨富总是能收到特别待遇 |
[25:00] | Well, not this time, okay? | 这次不行 |
[25:01] | I’m not letting him buy his way out of this. | 我不能让他这么撇清自己 |
[25:03] | Booth, we have no proof that Todd was in the country, | 布斯 我们没有证据当时托德在国内 |
[25:06] | let alone that he killed Daniel. | 更别说杀了丹尼尔 |
[25:08] | You’re gonna find something; you always find something, okay? | 你要找点什么出来 你总能找到东西 |
[25:10] | You don’t want people getting away with murder, and neither do I. | 你不想有人逃脱谋杀的罪名 我也不想 |
[25:13] | I’m having the mortuary’s retort and cremulator | 明天我要把太平间的火化台和骨灰研磨机 |
[25:16] | shipped to the lab tomorrow. That could help. | 送到实验室来 应该有所帮助 |
[25:18] | See, that? That’s good. The, uh… | 看到没 这才行 |
[25:21] | That’s great. Great stuff. | 非常好 好东西 |
[25:23] | You don’t know what a retort and cremulator are? | 你不知道火化台和骨灰研磨机是什么 |
[25:25] | You can’t name one player on the Flyers, can you? | 说出一个飞人队[费城冰球队]队员名字 |
[25:28] | After Mr. Abernathy and I | 我和阿伯纳西先生 |
[25:30] | finished separating the remains. | 分辨所有骨灰之后 |
[25:33] | that were mixed in with Daniel Barr’s, | 就是和丹尼尔·巴尔混在一起的 |
[25:35] | I realized that we’re missing parts of the victim. | 我发现受害者缺掉了某个部分 |
[25:38] | How? He’s ash. | 怎么可能 他成灰了 |
[25:39] | Based on his size, after cremation, | 根据他的体型 火化后 |
[25:42] | his remains should weigh three kilograms. | 骨灰大概有三千克 |
[25:45] | We received only 2.31 kilograms. | 我们手上只有2.31千克 |
[25:47] | So you’re missing almost two pounds of the victim. | 受害者少了两磅 |
[25:48] | Why can’t you just say “Two pounds” | 为什么你不直接说”两磅” |
[25:50] | instead of getting all “Metricy”? | 而说了一堆”公制单位” |
[25:51] | The mortician Todd’s mother used was shoddy. | 托德妈妈雇的殡葬业者业务不精 |
[25:54] | I think we’ll find the rest of Daniel in the cremation equipment. | 我们可能在火化设备上找到丹尼尔其他骨灰 |
[25:58] | So you think it’s the mother. | 你认为是他妈妈 |
[26:00] | I don’t guess. | 我不猜测 |
[26:01] | Come on, a little guess. | 来吗 猜一下 |
[26:03] | No. | 不 |
[26:04] | – No. – You think it’s the mom. | -不 -你认为是妈妈 |
[26:06] | – I’m not guessing. – I think you’re wrong. | -我没在猜 -我想你错了 |
[26:08] | I think it’s Richie Rich. | 我想是亿万富翁先生 |
[26:15] | Miracle anything was pulverized in this cremulator. | 奇迹 骨灰研磨机能把任何东西磨成粉 |
[26:18] | Grass on my lawn has sharper blades. | 而除草机的刀都比它锋利 |
[26:21] | Well, and this retort is a treasure trove | 运尸车里藏着不少 |
[26:24] | of charred tissue that should have been vaporized | 烧焦的人体组织 要是火化炉正常运行 |
[26:26] | if the furnace was running properly. | 它们应该已经成灰了 |
[26:28] | It reminds me of the oven I used to use | 让我想起了我在阿尔尼批萨与鸡翅 |
[26:30] | at Arnie’s Pizza and Wings. | 用过的烤箱 |
[26:31] | Yeah, except here the cheesy looking bits are flesh | 只不过干酪似的东西是人体 |
[26:34] | and the pepperoni is charred muscle. | 意大利香肠是烤焦的肌肉 |
[26:36] | And people ask me how I stay so thin. | 人们居然问我怎么保持身材 |
[26:38] | Daniel Barr’s cause of death | 丹尼尔·巴尔的死因 |
[26:40] | was indeed blunt force trauma from being hit with the Chalice. | 确实是被圣杯击中造成的钝器伤 |
[26:43] | All right. | 很好 |
[26:44] | Found the remaining segment of the fracture | 在死者的枕骨里 |
[26:45] | in the victim’s occipital. | 找到了骨折剩下的那部分 |
[26:46] | Yes, Mr. Abernathy. | 是的 阿伯纳西先生 |
[26:48] | Three cheers for incompetence and faulty equipment. | 为性能不足和错误百出的设备干杯 |
[26:51] | I’m confident you will find particulates | 相信你一定会在骨折中 |
[26:53] | from the Chalice in the fracture. | 找到圣杯的碎屑 |
[26:55] | Oh, tissue. | 找到组织了 |
[26:57] | It’s pretty charred, but there should be enough | 被碳化得厉害 但应该够 |
[26:59] | to run some tests. | 用来化验了 |
[27:00] | It appears our victim was shot. | 貌似死者曾被枪击 |
[27:02] | I assure you, Mr. Abernathy, | 我向你保证 阿伯纳西先生 |
[27:03] | cause of death was blunt force trauma. | 死因是钝器伤 |
[27:05] | I’m not arguing that, but at some point, he was a target. | 我不反对这点 但他也曾被人当作靶子 |
[27:08] | Look at the inferior margin on the scapula. | 看肩胛骨的下缘 |
[27:11] | Based on the remodeling, | 根据愈合情况 |
[27:13] | this injury was about two weeks old when he was killed. | 这伤大概发生在他死前两周 |
[27:16] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[27:17] | So, first someone shoots him, | 就是说有人先开枪打了他 |
[27:18] | and then two weeks later, he’s bludgeoned to death? | 然后两周之后 他被重物打死了吗 |
[27:21] | That is one persistent killer. | 真是个执着的凶手 |
[27:22] | Hey, look at this. There seems to be | 看这个 这里好像有 |
[27:24] | some metal that melted into the trabeculae. | 一些金属融进了骨小粱 |
[27:26] | It’s probably the bullet. I might be able to I.D. it. | 有可能是子弹 我也许能鉴定出来 |
[27:29] | Hey, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[27:31] | Is this a bad time? | 现在方便吗 |
[27:33] | – No! – Yes. | -方便 -不方便 |
[27:34] | What? She asked; I answered. | 怎么了 她问我就回答了 |
[27:36] | It’s okay, Michelle. We can go to my office to talk. | 没关系 米歇尔 我们去办公室谈 |
[27:38] | No, actually, I’m not here for you. | 不 其实我不是来找你的 |
[27:45] | It’s almost lunch. Go. | 午饭时间也快到了 去吧 |
[27:58] | I got to say, seeing you makes me happier | 不得不说 见到你 |
[27:59] | than a tornado in a trailer park. | 比拖车公园刮龙卷风还高兴 |
[28:02] | Finn, | 芬恩 |
[28:05] | is there someplace private we could go? | 可以找个私密一点的地方吗 |
[28:09] | I wish, | 我也想 |
[28:10] | but I’m already in hot water for taking time away from work. | 但我抽时间离岗已经很麻烦了 |
[28:12] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[28:16] | This is a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[28:17] | I should’ve waited. | 我应该再等等 |
[28:18] | – We can talk later. – Wait. | -我们一会儿再说吧 -等等 |
[28:20] | You’re upset about something. | 你好像有什么事情不高兴 |
[28:23] | – It can wait. – No. | -我可以等等 -不 |
[28:24] | If you’re upset, everything stops. | 要是你不高兴 什么事都免谈 |
[28:26] | I don’t care what’s going on. | 什么事我都不关心 |
[28:36] | Finn… | 芬恩 |
[28:40] | I don’t know how to say this. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[28:49] | Oh, man, you got to be kidding me. | 天呐 你在开玩笑吧 |
[28:54] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[28:58] | What did I do? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[28:59] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[29:01] | I tried to tell you yesterday. | 我昨天就想告诉你 |
[29:04] | School’s changed me, I guess. | 大概是学校改变了我 |
[29:08] | I’m not the same person I was even a year ago. | 我和一年前的自己都不一样了 |
[29:11] | Is there someone else? | 是有别人了吗 |
[29:13] | My mom tried to tell me I was too young | 妈妈总跟我说 我还太年轻 |
[29:15] | to make a commitment. | 经不起承诺 |
[29:17] | I hate it that she was right. | 真不想说她是对的 |
[29:20] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[29:21] | It doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[29:23] | It’s not even that serious. | 甚至都没那么认真 |
[29:27] | But I can never lie to you. | 可我不能对你撒谎 |
[29:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:33] | You should never apologize for being happy. | 不用为追求幸福而道歉 |
[29:37] | You go be happy. | 去追求幸福吧 |
[29:41] | – Finn… – I’m serious. | -芬恩 -我是说真的 |
[29:45] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[30:14] | The tissue I retrieved from the crematorium’s furnace | 我从火化炉里找回的组织 |
[30:17] | was enough to run a tox screen. | 足够用来做毒性测试了 |
[30:18] | Daniel Barr tested positive for heroin. | 丹尼尔·巴尔的海洛因呈阳性 |
[30:20] | So he and Mirga were drug buddies. | 他和米尔加是毒友 |
[30:22] | – Looks that way. – Well, look at this. | -看来是的 -看这个 |
[30:24] | So I found cupronickel bullet residue | 我在丹尼尔的枪伤愈合处 |
[30:26] | in Daniel’s remodeled gunshot wound. | 找到了白铜子弹的残留[铜镍合金] |
[30:28] | – Cupronickel? – Yeah, it’s from an antique bullet, right? | -白铜啊 -是的 来自古董子弹啊 |
[30:31] | Well, I traced it to a rare Colt semi-automatic pistol, | 我追溯到一种罕见的柯尔特式半自动手枪 |
[30:35] | and it’s one from the prototype that the Army tested in 1905, | 原型是1905年军队测试的一款 |
[30:38] | which became the famous 1911 pistol. | 后来成为了著名的1911手枪 |
[30:41] | Wild guess, but this looks like a collectable. | 我乱猜的 这看起来像是珍藏品 |
[30:43] | Yeah, there were only two prototypes made, | 是的 只有两件原型 |
[30:45] | both very valuable. | 都价值连城 |
[30:47] | And… | 而且 |
[30:48] | Todd Mirga purchased one at auction six weeks ago. | 托德·米尔加六周前在拍卖会上买到一支 |
[30:52] | When Daniel was shot. | 就是丹尼尔被射的时候 |
[31:01] | I see I’ve graduated to your interrogation room; | 看来我升级到你的审讯室了啊 |
[31:03] | this must be serious. | 这成真事了啊 |
[31:04] | We know that Daniel Barr was your junkie buddy. | 我们知道丹尼尔·巴尔是你的毒友 |
[31:06] | And we know that you own the gun | 还知道你有支枪 |
[31:07] | that shot him two weeks before he was killed. | 在他死前两周对他开过枪 |
[31:09] | And that gun mysteriously disappeared. | 然后那支枪神秘失踪了 |
[31:11] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[31:12] | We were fooling around. | 我们闹着玩的 |
[31:13] | – When you were high? – Yes. | -你们嗑了药以后吗 -是的 |
[31:15] | Daniel was just grazed. | 丹尼尔只是有点擦伤 |
[31:17] | He understood. | 他知道的 |
[31:18] | Because you paid him off. | 因为你赔他钱了 |
[31:21] | Medical expenses and a bonus, yes. | 医药费和补偿 没错 |
[31:23] | It seemed fair. | 很公平吧 |
[31:24] | But I realized I had a problem, | 可我意识到我有问题了 |
[31:28] | and I went to rehab two days later. | 两天后我就去戒毒了 |
[31:30] | You know, I think that your little junkie buddy | 我猜你的小毒友 |
[31:31] | threatened to expose your drug use and the shooting | 威胁要揭发你吸毒和枪击 |
[31:34] | unless you kept paying him, so you killed him. | 除非你一直给他钱 所以你杀了他 |
[31:37] | I was in rehab. | 我在戒毒 |
[31:39] | Right, under an assumed name. | 是的 用个假名字 |
[31:41] | You see, we checked on all that. | 我们都查过了 |
[31:43] | All those records were destroyed when you left. | 你一离开 记录就都被销毁了 |
[31:46] | Guess what? | 知道吗 |
[31:46] | You have no alibi. | 你没有不在场证明 |
[31:48] | We know Daniel was killed with the Slaughterer’s Chalice. | 我们知道丹尼尔是被死亡圣杯所杀 |
[31:51] | We have forensic evidence of the gold, silver, | 我们发现了包括金 银 独角鲸牙 |
[31:54] | narwhal tusk, even diamond powder | 甚至钻石粉末在内的法庭证据 |
[31:56] | that must have been placed on it more recently. | 这些东西一定是最近才沾上的 |
[32:01] | Diamond powder? | 钻石粉末 |
[32:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:15] | So… you found everything. | 这么说 你们都发现了 |
[32:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:29] | Daniel was ripping me off. | 丹尼尔在敲诈我 |
[32:32] | I caught him trying to take the Chalice. | 他想带走圣杯 被我抓到了 |
[32:34] | We fought… | 我们吵起来 |
[32:37] | I hit him with it. | 我拿起来打了他 |
[32:38] | Is that a confession? | 你这是招供了吗 |
[32:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:42] | But I would like a lawyer, if you don’t mind. | 但如果你们不介意的话 我想要个律师 |
[32:53] | Okay, that doesn’t make any sense. | 好吧 这完全说不通 |
[32:55] | Guys like Mirga, all right, they’re just too cocky | 像米尔加这种人 他们是那么的自命不凡 |
[32:57] | to give themselves up like that. | 才不会就这么招认了 |
[32:58] | Maybe the preponderance of evidence | 或许是大量的证据 |
[33:00] | shamed him into confessing. | 让他感到羞愧从而做出了供认 |
[33:01] | They don’t have any shame either, okay? | 他们也不会羞愧 好吗 |
[33:03] | Look, maybe he knows, you know, | 听着 也许他知道 |
[33:05] | with his rehab stay and his drug use, | 因为他进过戒毒中心 还有毒瘾历史 |
[33:07] | that he can sow reasonable doubt. | 他可以提出合理怀疑 |
[33:08] | We need some tangible evidence | 我们需要能把他和犯罪现场 |
[33:10] | to tie him to the crime scene. | 联系起来的实物证据 |
[33:11] | Something that proves that he was in the safe room | 可以证明他在保险室而不是 |
[33:13] | and not Costa Rica. | 哥斯达黎加的证据 |
[33:14] | It’s possible he’s protecting his mother. | 也有可能他在保护他的母亲 |
[33:16] | You thought that she was capable of murder. | 你认为她能做出谋杀这种事 |
[33:17] | Very true. That’s fine. | 没错 很好 |
[33:18] | Let’s see if you can get me anything on her. | 看你能不能找到她是凶手的证据 |
[33:20] | Anything at all, all right? Just something. | 任何证据都行 有点证据就行 |
[33:22] | I’m gonna go double check with the Costa Rican authorities | 我再去和哥斯达黎加当局和 |
[33:24] | and the rehab center, all right? | 戒毒中心确认下 好吗 |
[33:25] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[33:40] | Mr. Abernathy? | 阿伯纳西先生 |
[33:43] | Um, Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[33:45] | I’m sorry, I was just thinking. | 对不起 我刚才在想事情 |
[33:47] | About the case, of course. | 当然是关于案子的事情 |
[33:48] | If you’re too upset to work, I can continue without you. | 如果你太伤心无法工作 我自己也能行 |
[33:51] | No, I’m good, ma’am. It’s best to have a task | 不用 我没事 有个任务可以 |
[33:54] | – to keep my mind from drifting. – I agree. | -让我集中注意力也挺好 -我同意 |
[33:56] | Have you found anything new | 你有发现任何 |
[33:58] | – which could prove probative? – Uh, no. | -新证据吗 -没有 |
[34:01] | Thurston and I have searched and re-swabbed | 瑟斯顿和我已经细察并再次取样了 |
[34:02] | every last millimeter of the bone fragments. | 骨头碎片上的每一个角落 |
[34:04] | So you’ve repeated all prior tests. | 所以你重做了一遍所有做过的检验 |
[34:06] | Yes, ma’am, to double check our findings. | 是的 女士 为了确认我们的发现无误 |
[34:12] | Question, Mr. Abernathy. | 提问 阿伯纳西先生 |
[34:13] | Since the body was cremated, even incompetently, | 既然尸体已被火化成灰 虽然并不完全 |
[34:17] | what would happen to any transferred particulates | 那所有熔点低于一千度的 |
[34:20] | with a melting point of less than 1,000 degrees? | 转移微粒会怎么样呢 |
[34:23] | – They’d melt. – Yes. | -会熔化 -没错 |
[34:25] | And like water, they’d pool | 就像水一样 它们会在 |
[34:27] | within the fractures and pores of the bone matrix. | 骨折处和骨基质的孔隙中聚集 |
[34:33] | I’m a tree stump. | 我就是根木头 |
[34:35] | We should look inside the bone. | 我们应该在骨头里面找 |
[34:37] | Please bisect this segment of the occipital | 请横切这一段枕骨 |
[34:39] | and have Dr. Hodgins swab inside the trabeculae. | 然后让哈金斯博士在骨小梁里取样 |
[34:42] | Yes, ma’am, right away. | 是的 女士 马上就做 |
[34:47] | Have you wept yet, Mr. Abernathy? | 你流过泪了吗 阿伯纳西先生 |
[34:50] | I beg your pardon? | 您说什么 |
[34:51] | Wept. | 流泪 |
[34:52] | Cried. | 哭泣 |
[34:54] | For your loss. | 为了你失去的感情 |
[34:57] | There is a very well-established neuronal connection | 泪腺和大脑中与情绪有关的边缘系统之间 |
[35:00] | between the lacrimal gland | 被广泛认定为 |
[35:02] | and the brain’s limbic system associated with emotion. | 是有神经关联的 |
[35:05] | Stifling the body’s need to cry | 在情感受挫难受时 |
[35:08] | in emotionally difficult situations is unhealthy. | 忍住不哭是不健康的 |
[35:14] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[35:15] | I-I’ll remember that. | 我 我会铭记的 |
[35:36] | So it looks like there were | 看起来在骨基质里 |
[35:38] | minute traces of micro-diamonds inside the bone matrix. | 痕量的金刚石微粒 |
[35:42] | Like the ones found in the vacuumed debris? | 跟在吸尘器垃圾里发现的那个一样吗 |
[35:44] | Yes, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[35:45] | But here, uh, there’s a resin secreted by the female lac bug. | 但是这个含有雌性胶虫分泌的树脂 |
[35:49] | Great. So diamonds and bug poop. | “真好” 所以里面有钻石和虫子粪便 |
[35:51] | No. No, not… exactly. | 不 不 不确切 |
[35:53] | Not in its natural state. | 它并不是在自然状态下 |
[35:54] | See, here it’s been processed, along with benzoyl peroxide, | 被加工过了 和过氧化苯甲酰一起 |
[35:57] | into a lacquer much like that, | 加入到涂漆里 更像是 |
[35:59] | uh, found in nail polish. | 指甲油的成分 |
[36:01] | And it seems like the micro-diamonds | 而且看来金刚石微粒 |
[36:03] | were also infused into that lacquer. | 也融入到了涂漆里面 |
[36:06] | So, what, diamond nail polish? | 所以到底是什么 钻石指甲油吗 |
[36:10] | Oh, yeah, I… | 对了 我 |
[36:11] | just read about this. Uh… | 碰巧读过一篇文章 |
[36:16] | “Million Dollar Manicure.” | “百万美金指甲护理” |
[36:18] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你一定在跟我开玩笑 |
[36:19] | Each bottle contains | 每瓶含有 |
[36:20] | over 100 carats of micro-diamonds. | 超过一百克拉的金刚石微粒 |
[36:23] | It was auctioned off at a celebrity charity event | 两月前在一场举行在约翰尼斯堡里的 |
[36:26] | in Johannesburg two months ago. | 名流慈善活动中被拍卖掉了 |
[36:28] | Who has a million bucks to blow on nail polish? | 谁有一百万美元来买指甲油 |
[36:30] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[36:31] | I don’t have that kind of money anymore. | 我现在可没钱来买这种东西了 |
[36:33] | Well, according to the article, | 根据那篇报道 |
[36:34] | there were three winning bids. | 有三个人竞标成功 |
[36:36] | The wife of a Saudi Prince, | 沙特王子的妻子 |
[36:38] | Beyonce of course, and… | 当然少不了碧昂斯 还有 |
[36:41] | Sarah Metzler. | 莎拉·麦茨勒 |
[36:43] | Mirga’s girlfriend. | 米尔加的女朋友 |
[36:46] | I love Todd. I don’t care about the money. | 我爱托德 我不在乎钱 |
[36:48] | And he loved you. | 他也爱你 |
[36:49] | And he confessed to save you. | 他为了救你 主动认罪了 |
[36:54] | I just knew that if he could get himself clean, | 我只知道如果他能戒毒 |
[36:56] | he’d be so much happier. | 他会更开心 |
[36:58] | He thought it, too. | 他也这么想 |
[36:59] | But Daniel didn’t care. | 但丹尼尔不关心 |
[37:01] | He wanted a friend to shoot up with. | 他想有个朋友和他一起吸毒 |
[37:03] | He was bringing heroin over for Todd that day, | 他那天带海洛因过去给托德 |
[37:06] | for-for when he got home. | 等他回家的时候用 |
[37:08] | Not the Slaughterer’s Chalice? | 不是死亡圣杯 |
[37:09] | No, I set that up with Satima | 不 我让萨蒂玛帮我找来的 |
[37:11] | because I knew how much he loved that piece. | 因为我知道他非常喜欢这件古董 |
[37:13] | You brought it to the house | 你带圣杯过去的时候 |
[37:15] | when you saw Daniel putting the drugs in the safe room. | 发现丹尼尔把毒品放到了保险室 |
[37:20] | We fought about the drugs. | 我们为了毒品打了起来 |
[37:24] | And then I hit him with it. | 然后我用那个打了他 |
[37:26] | With the… with the Slaughterer’s Chalice. | 用那个 死亡圣杯 |
[37:30] | Sarah, I need to know where the Chalice is. | 莎拉 我得知道圣杯在哪里 |
[37:33] | It’s in a locker in my gym. | 在我健身房的衣柜里 |
[37:35] | I didn’t know where else to put it. | 我不知道还能放在哪里 |
[37:37] | All I wanted to do was surprise him | 我只是想在他回来的时候 |
[37:40] | for when he came home. | 给他一个惊喜 |
[37:44] | I just wanted to keep him safe. | 我只是想保证他的安全 |
[37:46] | You protect the person that you love. | 你会保护你所爱的人 |
[37:50] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[38:05] | Dr. Brennan said you asked for the Ghost Killer files | 布纳恩博士说你调出了幽灵凶手的档案 |
[38:07] | to keep your mind occupied. | 来分散你的注意力 |
[38:09] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:11] | But it’s not going so good. | 不过进展的不怎么好 |
[38:13] | As awesome as these Ghost Killer cases are, | 即使是幽灵凶手这么奇妙的案子 |
[38:15] | I’ve been reading this one for the past half hour. | 半个小时 我一直停在这一页 |
[38:20] | Finn… | 芬恩 |
[38:20] | You don’t have to say anything, Dr. Saroyan. | 你什么都不用说 瑟罗博士 |
[38:22] | No, no, I-I want to. | 不 我想说 |
[38:24] | I want to tell you how much you mean to me. | 我想告诉你 你对我有多重要 |
[38:27] | And how much you helped Michelle grow. | 还有你帮助米歇尔成长了多少 |
[38:30] | I know it’s probably not what you want to hear right now, | 我估计你现在不想听到这些 |
[38:32] | but it’s the truth. | 但这都是事实 |
[38:34] | She is a better person because of knowing you. | 认识你 使她变得更好 |
[38:39] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[38:43] | You know what the funny thing is? | 你知道有趣的是什么吗 |
[38:46] | I don’t blame her. | 我不怨她 |
[38:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:50] | I had money for the first time in my life, | 我这辈子第一次有钱了 |
[38:52] | a wonderful girl, | 有一个很棒的女朋友 |
[38:53] | who just happened to have a great mama to boot. | 更棒的是她还有一个很好的妈妈 |
[38:56] | I had everything. | 我什么都有了 |
[38:58] | But the truth is, nobody gets everything. | 但事实是 没人可以拥有一切 |
[39:01] | We get what we love most. | 我们得到最爱的东西 |
[39:03] | Sometimes it’s just hard to know what that is. | 有时候你就是不知道那是什么 |
[39:08] | That’s a struggle we all have. | 那是我们人人都会经历的痛苦 |
[39:11] | Thank you for coming to check on me, ma’am. | 谢谢你过来关心我 女士 |
[39:14] | Think I’d like to go home for the night, if that’s okay. | 没事的话我就回去了 好吗 |
[39:16] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[39:51] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[39:52] | I can’t believe we actually have it. | 难以置信 我们真的拥有了它 |
[39:55] | Taking it out of the crate, | 将它带出墓室 |
[39:57] | it had this wonderful musty bouquet of antiquity. | 还带有那腐败古老的气息 |
[40:01] | Probably because we found it in Sarah’s gym locker | 可能因为是在莎拉健身房柜子里发现它的 |
[40:03] | under a pair of sweaty gym socks. | 上面还有一双带汗的臭袜子 |
[40:04] | It’s incredible, isn’t it? | 难以置信 是吧 |
[40:06] | It’s over 4,000 years old. | 超过四千年的历史 |
[40:08] | The Chalice has traveled across continents, | 圣杯辗转了几个大陆 |
[40:11] | been touched by kings and emperors. | 被许多帝王赏玩过 |
[40:13] | It’s a nice cup. | 是个好杯子 |
[40:15] | “Nice cup”? | 好杯子 |
[40:16] | Yeah. It’s not the Stanley Cup, | 是啊 这又不是斯坦利杯 |
[40:18] | but it’s a nice cup. It’s a nice thing. | 不过是个好杯子 是个好东西 |
[40:19] | Booth, I don’t think you appreciate | 布斯 我想你没有意识到 |
[40:21] | what an extraordinary find this is. | 这是多么卓越的发现 |
[40:23] | Look, I get it. It just doesn’t do it for me. | 我明白 我就是对这个没什么感觉 |
[40:25] | Well, what do you mean? What doesn’t it do? | 你在说什么 怎么就没感觉了 |
[40:26] | It just doesn’t do it for me. | 我就是对它没感觉啊 |
[40:27] | I mean, it’s nice and all, | 我是说 它是挺好的 |
[40:28] | but it’s-it’s kind of creepy, if you think about it. | 但是仔细想想的话 它有点诡异 |
[40:30] | Look at the workmanship. | 看看这做工 |
[40:32] | Do you know how many people have been killed over that thing? | 知道有多少人因为它送命吗 |
[40:33] | That just adds to its history and fascination. | 这更增添了它的历史和迷人之处啊 |
[40:36] | I’m gonna still go with the Stanley Cup, okay? Can we leave? | 还是更喜欢斯坦利杯 我们能走了吗 |
[40:38] | We’ve been staring at this thing for about 45 minutes now. | 我们已经盯着这个东西45分钟了 |
[40:41] | – I guess so. – Okay, let’s go. | -我看行 -走吧 |
[40:42] | Let’s go get something filled in our own cups. | 我们去买点往我们杯子里装的东西 |
[40:45] | The Kirkland Archeological Society | 柯克兰考古协会 |
[40:46] | wants me to write a paper about its discovery. | 想让我写一篇关于它被发现过程的文章 |
[40:49] | – You’ll be prominently featured. – Me? | -估计会在文章里提到你 -我 |
[40:51] | – Really? – Of course. | -真的 -当然了 |
[40:52] | Without your help, the Chalice might still be lost. | 没有你的帮助 圣杯现在可能还没找到 |
[40:54] | Will they have a picture of me with the article? | 文章里会有我的照片吗 |
[40:57] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道 |
[40:58] | There should be a picture of me holding it. That’s what… | 里面应该有我手持圣杯的照片 那就 |
[41:00] | No, Booth! | 不要 布斯 |
[41:00] | You can’t touch it. | 你不能碰它 |
[41:01] | It’s thousands of years old. | 它都有数千年历史了 |
[41:02] | Well, when you win the Stanley Cup, | 当你赢得了斯坦利杯 |
[41:04] | you hold the Cup over your head | 你会把奖杯举过头顶 |
[41:05] | because you’re proud of winning the Cup! | 因为你为赢得奖杯而骄傲 |
[41:07] | – I mean, aren’t you proud of this thing? – Yes, | -你不为此而骄傲吗 -骄傲 |
[41:09] | but this picture wouldn’t be going in a sports publication. | 但这不是登在体育新闻上的照片 |
[41:12] | It would be in a scholarly journal. | 这会被登在学术杂志上 |
[41:14] | Okay, yeah, but you have to admit, | 但是你必须承认 |
[41:15] | having a picture, that would increase sales, | 有这样的照片 会提高销售量 |
[41:17] | that’d boost ’em up. It’d be good, right? | 使得他们大喜 那很棒 对吧 |
[41:19] | – Of course, but… – There you go. | -当然 但是 -这就对了 |
[41:21] | Quick, picture! Won the Cup! | 快 照相 赢得奖杯 |
[41:23] | Cup. Yes. Okay, don’t worry about it. FBI. | 奖杯 别担心 联邦探员 |
[41:27] | I got it all taken care of. We won the Cup. | 这里没问题 我们赢得了奖杯 |
[41:28] | You’re gonna break something off. | 你会把它弄坏的 |
[41:29] | How about I take a selfie? Come on. | 来张自拍怎么样 来吧 |
[41:31] | No, Booth. Put it back. | 不要 布斯 快放回去 |