时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Get to work! | 好好找 |
[00:09] | What you got? | 发现什么了 |
[00:16] | Stick with it! | 继续追踪 |
[00:26] | Hey! Go, go! | 快走快走 |
[00:34] | Caught a scent down that way! | 寻到气味了 这边来 |
[00:37] | Follow him now! | 已经跟上他了 |
[00:45] | Down here! Hey! | 在这下面 |
[00:50] | Easy! Hey! Easy, easy! | 轻点 轻点 |
[00:57] | Get me out of here! | 快把我拉出去 |
[00:58] | Take me back to jail! | 带我回监狱吧 |
[01:00] | I want to go back! | 我想回去了 |
[01:01] | Here, boy, here! | 这里 乖孩子 这里 |
[01:21] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[01:23] | Huh? Right? | 哥厉害吧 |
[01:24] | I’m gonna hang that on the fridge. | 我要把这张纸挂冰箱上 |
[01:26] | Your shooting arm usually tires after this amount of time. | 稍后 你开枪的那只手臂会很累的 |
[01:29] | Well, you know, a lot of push-ups, pull-ups, my daily running. | 我每天都做很多俯卧撑和引体向上 |
[01:32] | I’m gonna ace this Bureau’s competency test. | 我准备一举拿下局里的体能测试 |
[01:33] | Are you been preparing for the mental portion of the exam, too? | 你也为体能测试的心理部分做准备了吗 |
[01:36] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[01:38] | Okay? Look. | 好吗 你看 |
[01:38] | They’re gonna ask me some stupid questions. | 他们无非问几个弱智问题 |
[01:41] | And I’ll score in the 90th percentile, | 我的分数肯定不会低于九十 |
[01:43] | like I always do, every year. | 年年如此 我都习惯了 |
[01:45] | I assume you wanted to score higher than the 90th percentile. | 我猜你不甘心于只拿九十分 |
[01:49] | There are games and applications | 我为你准备了一些游戏程序和应用软件 |
[01:50] | to help hone your critical thinking skills. | 帮你训练批判性思维技能 |
[01:52] | I got my gut. | 哥的直觉从不会错 |
[01:55] | You’re very set in your ways. | 你太墨守成规了 |
[01:57] | I’m not set in my ways. | 我才不是墨守成规 |
[01:58] | I never have been, I never will be. | 过去 现在和将来 我都不会那样做 |
[02:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:02] | Whoa, look at that, huh? | 你看看 |
[02:04] | Maybe we can get you a game for your shooting. | 也许我们该准备个游戏 帮你训练射击 |
[02:07] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[02:08] | Yeah, okay. Okay, great, on our way. | 收到 好的 马上出发 |
[02:10] | Listen, we got a body in, uh, Great Falls National Park. | 大瀑布国家公园内发现一具尸体 |
[02:13] | Okay. I’ll drive. | 好的 我来开车 |
[02:14] | I always drive. | 但一般都是我开车 |
[02:15] | I know, but since you’re not set | 我知道 鉴于你说自己并非顽冥不化 |
[02:17] | in your ways, it’ll be a nice change. | 这次换我来开 应该是个不错的改变 |
[02:19] | Well… what-what do you mean “Nice change”? | 好吧 你说不错的改变是什么意思 |
[02:21] | I always drive the car. | 一般都是由我来开车的 |
[02:24] | All I’m saying is that you could benefit | 我想说的是 你稍稍变通一点 |
[02:26] | by not being so stubborn. | 对你有好处的 |
[02:27] | I let you drive. | 我都让你开车了 |
[02:28] | How is that being stubborn? | 怎么就是不懂得变通了 |
[02:29] | Even though you told me, the whole time, | 一路上你一直跟我说 走错路了 |
[02:31] | I was driving the wrong way? | 这就是你表现自己灵活处事的方法 |
[02:32] | What-wha-what are you t-talking about? | 你 你在说什么 |
[02:34] | I was helping you out, all right? | 我是在帮你 好吗 |
[02:36] | Now, that is you being stubborn. | 你看 这就是你固执己见了 |
[02:37] | – We got here, didn’t we? – You finally made it. | -我们到达目的地了不是吗 -终于 |
[02:38] | – We did. – Just in time to open the present. | -总算到了 -刚好赶上打开礼物 |
[02:45] | Very cool. | 太酷了 |
[02:48] | Really? Seriously? | 真的吗 你们开玩笑吧 |
[02:49] | I mean, d-don’t you guys ever get revolted by this stuff? | 你们看到这样的东西 从来不会恶心吗 |
[02:52] | I mean, come on! Look at him! | 拜托 你们看看这具腐尸 |
[02:53] | He’s folded in half like an omelet. | 像个煎蛋卷一样 对折起来了 |
[02:55] | And I’m assuming he didn’t | 我猜应该不是 |
[02:56] | just crawl in there himself. | 自己把自己卷成一团 |
[02:58] | Cossoidea, | 木蠹蛾总科 |
[02:59] | Camponotus pennsylvanicus… | 弓背蚁 |
[03:01] | So, most of these bugs | 这里的大部分昆虫 |
[03:03] | are residents of the log, not the remains. | 都居住于枯木中 而非栖尸体而生 |
[03:05] | The nearest road around here’s about two miles, | 离这里最近的路也在两英里开外 |
[03:07] | so this is definitely not a drag and dump situation. | 死者应该不是被弃尸于此的 |
[03:09] | These remains are severely degraded and riddled with holes. | 这句尸体已高度腐败 身上还有很多洞 |
[03:13] | The fungus on these clothes says | 衣物上生的霉菌表明 |
[03:15] | the victim’s been here less than a year. | 受害人陈尸于此不到一年 |
[03:16] | I mean, I’ll be able to be more specific | 待我把这些孢子带回实验室研究 |
[03:18] | once I get these spores back to the lab. | 我能得出更精确的时间 |
[03:20] | – Well, these bones are being eaten by termites. – Termites? | -这些遗骸正被白蚁吞噬 -白蚁 |
[03:22] | Actually, yeah, termites have been known | 没错 目前已知白蚁会啃噬骨头 |
[03:24] | to eat bone for the nitrogen. | 以获取氮元素 |
[03:26] | The sharp nasal sill suggests Caucasian, | 尖尖的鼻槛表明死者为白种人 |
[03:28] | the presence of a Ventral arc | 腹侧弧的形态表明 |
[03:31] | indicates female. | 死者为一名女性 |
[03:34] | Look, guys. There’s a lot of bugs crawling in here. | 这还有一大坨虫子爬在上面 |
[03:35] | Well, we uncorked the scent of death. | 我们把尸臭味播撒开来 |
[03:36] | It’s gonna attract thousands. | 还会有成千上万的虫子寻味而来 |
[03:38] | Bones, what do you say we just, you know, | 骨头 我们该把尸体带回实验室了 |
[03:39] | get her back to the lab? | 你要怎么说 |
[03:40] | Come on. I’m still working, Booth. | 拜托 我还在工作 布斯 |
[03:42] | Aah, geez! Something’s crawling up my pants. | 老天 有什么东西在我裤子上爬 |
[03:44] | Oh, yeah. It’s probably an alderfly. They like it up there. | 可能是鱼蛉 它们就喜欢在裤子上爬 |
[03:46] | ‘Cause, you know, it’s warm, toasty. | 裤子对虫子来说 既温暖又舒适 |
[03:48] | You hang out with the termites. I’m going back to the car. | 你们继续陪白蚁玩 我要到车后躲躲 |
[03:51] | Forget this. I’m out. | 算了吧 恕不奉陪 |
[03:57] | There are so many bugs I can barely see the remains. | 虫子太多 我几乎看不到尸体了 |
[04:00] | How soon can you remove them, Dr. Hodgins? | 把虫子全部清除需要多久 哈金斯博士 |
[04:02] | I need the bones clean. | 我需要干干净净的遗骨 |
[04:03] | I gotta finish removing the clothing. | 我要先移除尸体上的衣物 |
[04:06] | Then I’ll try to pull DNA from this hair and scalp tissue, | 然后我试着从毛发和头皮组织提取DNA |
[04:09] | and start running it through CODIS. | 再从DNA联合索引系统里加以搜寻 |
[04:11] | Well, I hope you find a match, | 希望你能顺利找到匹配的对象 |
[04:12] | because the bugs’ little facial feast here | 因为这些虫子已经开始在脸部大快朵颐了 |
[04:14] | is gonna make a reconstruction impossible. | 面部重建的工作非常困难 |
[04:16] | All right, based on the Aspergillus spores | 根据曲霉属真菌孢子 |
[04:18] | and the Stachybotrys chartarum colonies, | 和葡萄穗霉的聚居区域 |
[04:21] | the victim was dumped four months ago. | 受害人于四个月之前被弃尸与此 |
[04:23] | Ah, I love the smell of science in the morning. | 我爱这早上的科学的味道 |
[04:25] | – Mr. Bray! – Wendell! | -布雷先生 -温德尔 |
[04:27] | Mr. Bray, | 布雷先生 |
[04:29] | very good to have you back. | 很高兴你能回到我们当中来 |
[04:30] | This guy, | 这位老兄 |
[04:31] | rocking the naked noggin. | 正在炫耀这颗亮亮的光头 |
[04:34] | Sorry, let’s not make this about me. | 抱歉 还是不要说光头的事情 |
[04:36] | I actually think you’re kind of making the cancer thing | 我觉得你使癌症 |
[04:37] | very sexy, Wendell. | 变得十分性感 温德尔 |
[04:40] | Ewing’s sarcoma has an 80% mortality rate, Angela. | 尤因氏肉瘤有高达百分之八十的死亡率 |
[04:43] | That’s not sexy. | 这一点也不性感 安琪拉 |
[04:45] | Thanks for the reminder, Dr. B. | 多谢提醒 B博士 |
[04:47] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[04:48] | Your treatment must’ve been pretty intense. | 你接受的是十分激烈的治疗 |
[04:50] | Are you sure you’re ready to be back at work? | 你确定自己的健康状况足矣应付工作吗 |
[04:52] | Being here is like vacation compared to chemo. | 与化疗相比 来这里工作就像度假 |
[04:54] | There’s a slight incidence of erosive lesions | 掌指关节处极少会出现 |
[04:57] | on the metacarpophalangeal joints. | 侵蚀性的病变 |
[04:58] | And a lot of bugs. | 这里的虫子也不是一般的多 |
[05:00] | That, coupled with the multiple | 加上多处重塑的 |
[05:02] | remodeled thoracic vertebral body fractures. | 胸椎骨折 |
[05:05] | That suggests the victim may have suffered from lupus. | 说明受害者可能得过狼疮 |
[05:07] | No wonder you guys missed me. | 怪不得你们这么想我 |
[05:09] | Well, lupus has been known to cause terrible pain and organ failure. | 狼疮会让患者遭受剧烈疼痛及器官衰竭 |
[05:13] | And, maybe we’re dealing with a mercy killing. | 或许这是仁慈杀人 |
[05:17] | I wasn’t suggesting that having | 我不是那个意思 |
[05:18] | a serious illness makes life not worth… | 我不是说患了疾病就不值得… |
[05:21] | I don’t want any tiptoeing around my illness, okay? | 我希望你们不要因我的病而四处小心翼翼 |
[05:24] | I have cancer. It’s a part of my life. | 我患了癌症 癌症是我生活的一部分 |
[05:26] | For now. | 暂时是如此 |
[05:28] | Yes, for now. | 是的 暂时如此 |
[05:29] | So, we just have to accept… | 所以 我们现在要接受… |
[05:31] | I’m sorry, but is that distal phalanx crawling away? | 我的天 远节指骨是要爬走了吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I should really probably get rid of these bugs. | 是啊 我确实应该把虫都给弄走 |
[06:18] | Look, what’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[06:19] | I know you help put the mental part of the test together. | 我知道心理测试那部分是你设计的 |
[06:21] | Right, but that doesn’t mean | 没错 但这并不代表 |
[06:22] | I can give you the answers, Booth. | 我能把答案告诉你 布斯 |
[06:23] | I’m not looking for the answers, okay? | 我不是在问你答案 好吧 |
[06:24] | I’m just trying to see what kind of | 我只是想知道 |
[06:25] | questions are gonna be on the test. | 测试里会有哪些问题 |
[06:26] | The test is day after tomorrow. | 后天就是测试了 |
[06:28] | Don’t you feel ready? | 难道你还没做好心理准备吗 |
[06:29] | Come on, I was born ready. | 拜托 我出生时就准备好了 |
[06:30] | You kidding me, huh? | 你逗我吧 |
[06:31] | Look at my past scores. | 你看看我以前的分数 |
[06:32] | Never scored nothing lower than 90%. | 从没下过九十 |
[06:33] | Well, then I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 那这次你一定没问题了 |
[06:35] | Yeah, forget I asked. | 是啊 当我没问 |
[06:36] | Just take a look at the pictures there. | 看看那些照片 |
[06:48] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得是怎样 |
[06:49] | Who hides a body in an old log? | 什么人会把尸体藏在枯木里 |
[06:52] | Think Cam is right? This was a mercy killing? | 你觉得凯说得对吗 是仁慈杀人吗 |
[06:54] | No, whoever disposed of the body | 不 处理尸体的人 |
[06:55] | showed no respect, no care for her, uh… | 没有对她表现出任何尊重或关怀 |
[06:58] | was the victim killed at the scene | 受害者是在现场被杀 |
[07:00] | or was she dragged to the log? Do you know? | 还是被拖过去的 这事你清楚吗 |
[07:01] | We don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[07:02] | She’s been there four months. | 她已经被放那里四个月了 |
[07:03] | And all this bad weather has washed the evidence away. | 最近风吹雨打的 好多证据都被冲走了 |
[07:05] | Now, my guess is that it was a spontaneous act. | 我觉得这是冲动的表现 |
[07:08] | Otherwise a grave would’ve been dug, right? | 不然一定会挖一个坟墓 |
[07:11] | Great. Cam ran the DNA, | 好极了 凯匹配搜索了DNA |
[07:12] | but the victim wasn’t in the system. | 但是没有找出受害者 |
[07:14] | Now we don’t know who we’re dealing with. | 现在我们根本不知道受害者到底什么人 |
[07:16] | So, you want to do better than the 90th percentile then? | 这么说你想得到超过90%的正确率 |
[07:19] | I just want to solve this case. | 我只想解决这件案子 |
[07:20] | Let’s stop talking about the test. | 别再说测试的事了 |
[07:22] | – All right. – I always do well. | -好吧 -我一向做得很好 |
[07:28] | So this is what the future looks like. | 未来的世界越来就是这样 |
[07:31] | Yeah, and to think, a couple of months ago, | 是啊 仅仅几个月前 |
[07:33] | this room was a janitor’s closet. | 这间屋子还是清洁工的储藏室呢 |
[07:35] | I am so glad it’s gone. | 这个转变太让我高兴了 |
[07:37] | I can’t imagine how many relationships | 真不敢想象多少爱情 |
[07:38] | – began and ended in here. – Right? | -是在这里开始和结束的 -可不是吗 |
[07:41] | I’d like to officially introduce you | 让我来正式向你介绍 |
[07:43] | to the Jeffersonian’s | 杰斐逊实验室的 |
[07:46] | new Three-Dimensional Holographic Emulation Outlet. | 崭新的三维全息仿真部 |
[07:49] | Or THEO for short. | 简称THEO |
[07:52] | Well, I’ve captured the contours of the victim’s skull. | 我已经捕捉了受害者头骨的轮廓 |
[07:56] | I feel like I should be | 感觉像在电影院 |
[07:57] | wearing silly glasses and eating popcorn. | 应该戴上滑稽的眼睛 吃爆米花 |
[08:00] | I’ll have some next time. | 下次一定给你提供 |
[08:02] | I’ll pop in a couple of eyeballs… | 镶上眼珠 |
[08:08] | apply the muscle… | 加上肌肉 |
[08:13] | add the skin… | 还有皮肤 |
[08:15] | and the hair… | 以及头发 |
[08:19] | and we have our victim. | 这位就是受害者 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 真不错啊 |
[08:22] | Money well-spent. | 这钱花得真值 |
[08:24] | Now, we run the hologram through Missing Persons. | 现在再把在失踪人口系统中搜索全息照相 |
[08:29] | How do you think, uh, Wendell is doing? | 你觉得温德尔现在怎么样了 |
[08:32] | He’s a little thinner. | 他瘦了 |
[08:33] | But his work is superb. | 但是他的工作做得很优秀 |
[08:35] | I’m impressed. | 我对他刮目相看了 |
[08:36] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[08:38] | And I’m angry. | 我还很愤怒 |
[08:39] | Old people die, not Wendell. | 老人才死 不应该是温德尔 |
[08:41] | Wendell’s very much alive, Angela. | 温德尔还活得好好的 安琪拉 |
[08:43] | And that’s how he wants us to see him. | 他也不希望我们往别处想 |
[08:45] | – Yeah, but his odds are not… – We have to do what he’s doing. | -可是他的几率 -我们得像他一样 |
[08:47] | Focus on what’s possible. | 要往可能的方面去想 |
[08:53] | I officially love THEO. | 我宣布 我爱上了THEO |
[08:55] | We have our victim. | 受害者找到了 |
[08:57] | 28-year-old Abby Briggs. | 28岁的艾比·布里格斯 |
[09:00] | Reported missing by her sister four months ago. | 她姐姐在四个月前申请的人口失踪报告 |
[09:06] | Very sorry for the loss of your sister, Ms. Briggs. | 布里格斯女士 请节哀顺变 |
[09:08] | Had your sister received any threats? | 你妹妹有被人威胁过吗 |
[09:10] | I mean, did she ever mention anyone who’d want to do this to her? | 她有没有提到任何可能对她下此毒手的人 |
[09:13] | No. | 没有 |
[09:15] | But…we were busy, so I… | 但是 我们两人都很忙 我… |
[09:18] | sometimes we wouldn’t talk for a few weeks at a time. | 有些时候我们几个星期都没时间好好聊聊 |
[09:21] | Your sister had lupus? | 你妹妹患了狼疮 |
[09:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:23] | She was diagnosed three years ago. | 三年前诊断的 |
[09:26] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[09:28] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[09:29] | she even had to drop out of art school | 她甚至从艺术学校辍学 |
[09:31] | because it was too painful to draw. | 因为画画让她的手感到太疼了 |
[09:33] | Based on the amount of remodeled vertebral fractures, | 根据数多处椎骨骨折重建看来 |
[09:36] | her case had to have been severe. | 她的症状一定很严重 |
[09:39] | Yeah, she was in constant pain. | 是的 她一直都忍受着疼痛 |
[09:41] | Which is why she was self-medicating. | 所以她在自我用药 |
[09:43] | “Self-medicating”? You mean she was… | “自我用药” 你的意思是… |
[09:45] | was she doing illegal drugs? | 她在吸毒吗 |
[09:47] | Oh, God, no, no. | 天呐 不 不是的 |
[09:48] | She was using cannabis to treat the pain. | 她是用大麻止痛 |
[09:50] | That could’ve been very effective for her. | 应该对她来说非常有效 |
[09:51] | Well, it is still illegal. | 可这还是非法的 |
[09:53] | And being in contact with drug dealers | 和毒贩子混在一起 |
[09:55] | – can be very dangerous. – No. | -是很危险的 -不是的 |
[09:56] | No, this was all legal. | 这都是合法的 |
[09:59] | Her doctor recommended it. | 这是她的医生建议的 |
[10:00] | And she had her medical marijuana card. | 她还有张医用大麻的卡 |
[10:02] | Did it help her? | 大麻对她有效吗 |
[10:03] | Abby had a bad reaction to pharmaceuticals, | 艾比对药物过敏 |
[10:06] | and the cannabis definitely helped. | 大麻确实帮助了不少 |
[10:08] | I mean, she was even able to draw again. | 她又开始画画了 |
[10:10] | She was so grateful, she even got a job at the dispensary. | 她很感激 甚至到药房去打工了 |
[10:13] | We’re gonna need the name of that dispensary. | 请告诉我们那家药房的名字 |
[10:16] | Oh, sure. It’s, um, | 当然 是… |
[10:17] | it’s the Full Health Wellness Center. | 是在全健健康中心 |
[10:21] | Abby said the doctor there saved her life. | 艾比说那里的医生拯救了她 |
[10:29] | You’re gonna use pen and paper to remove the termites? | 你要用纸笔来去除白蚁吗 |
[10:32] | Pretty cool, huh? | 我很酷吧 |
[10:33] | What are you gonna do? Write “No Termites Allowed”? | 你要怎么做 写上”禁止白蚁出没”吗 |
[10:35] | Hey, you want clean bones, don’t you? | 你要干净的骨头 是吧 |
[10:37] | Watch and learn. | 睁大眼睛看我的吧 |
[10:38] | Now, termites are guided by pheromones, | 我告诉你 白蚁们被信息素所引导 |
[10:41] | 信息素 昆虫分泌的复杂化合物 能对同类昆虫产生特强的吸引力 | |
[10:41] | so the black ink in the pen | 所以钢笔里的黑色墨水 |
[10:43] | mimics the characteristics of their trail-making pheromone. | 模拟了它们的信息素踪迹的特征 |
[10:47] | So you’re gonna trick them | 所以你要骗它们相信 |
[10:48] | into thinking this is a trail leading from the bone? | 这根线是从骨头延伸出来的吗 |
[10:51] | It’s the least barbaric method I could think of. | 这是我所能想到的最文明的方法 |
[10:54] | And if it works on this, | 而且如果这根骨头能成功 |
[10:55] | it’ll work on the rest of the bones. | 那其它骨头也可以这么做 |
[10:57] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[10:58] | You’re the Pied Piper of termites. | 你真是白蚁世界的花衣吹笛手 |
[11:01] | 德国传说中的人物 指善于诱骗的人 | |
[11:01] | Pretty cool, huh? | 我很酷吧 |
[11:05] | I gotta tell you, Wendell, | 我跟你说 温德尔 |
[11:07] | for a guy who’s just had a bunch of cytotoxic chemicals | 作为一个被灌了一大堆细胞毒物的人 |
[11:09] | pumped into his body, you appear to be doing great. | 你看起来非常坚强 |
[11:11] | I don’t really have a choice. | 我只是别无选择 |
[11:13] | You do whatever you have to to get by, right? | 你总得做点什么来打发日子吧 |
[11:15] | Well, you’re a stronger man than I am. | 你比我强大多了 |
[11:17] | Making you look bad is one of the things that keeps me going. | 我的生命动力之一就是衬托你的差劲 |
[11:22] | Hey, that’s not termite damage. | 那可不是白蚁咬坏的 |
[11:23] | There’s a Monteggia’s fracture | 在尺骨靠末端的地方 |
[11:25] | to the proximal end of the ulna. | 有一处孟氏骨折 |
[11:32] | More evidence of diffused blunt-force trauma | 在右尺骨处也有更多的 |
[11:34] | to the right ulna as well. | 钝力创伤的证据 |
[11:36] | Defensive wounds? | 是防御伤吗 |
[11:37] | Yeah. Our victim didn’t go down without a fight. | 是的 受害人倒下前反抗了 |
[11:44] | I can’t believe we’re driving to a pot store. | 我真不敢相信我们居然要去一家毒品店 |
[11:46] | Cannabis is a reasonable alternative method | 大麻对于治疗白内障 犯恶心和癫痫 |
[11:49] | of treating glaucoma, nausea, seizures. | 是很合理的代替性方案 |
[11:52] | Hey, Bones, I’m a federal agent, okay? | 骨头 我可是个联邦探员呢 |
[11:54] | So, on a federal level, marijuana’s still illegal. | 根据联调局的规定 大麻仍然是非法的 |
[11:57] | But you’re a resident of | 但你是哥伦比亚区的居民 |
[11:58] | the District of Columbia, where it is not. | 在那里 大麻可是合法的 |
[12:00] | Why are we having this argument, all right? | 这种事有什么好吵的 |
[12:01] | Let’s just stop, all right? I took an oath. | 我们还是别争了 我发过誓的 |
[12:03] | So from where I sit, the law is clear. | 从我的角度看 法律很明白嘛 |
[12:04] | But cannabis has been used | 但几千年来 |
[12:06] | for thousands of years in a medicinal capacity. | 大麻一直都是一种药用资源啊 |
[12:08] | Even the ancient Egyptians used marijuana to treat hemorrhoids. | 古埃及人甚至用它来治疗痔疮呢 |
[12:13] | Which, you know, they probably got | 他们大概正是因为整天 |
[12:14] | from sitting around being stoned all day. | 坐在那里抽大麻 所以才得痔疮的 |
[12:16] | You’re so set in your ways. | 你的惯性思维真是没治了 |
[12:18] | What, you think a couple hits from a, you know, a bong | 不然呢 你以为抽几口大麻烟斗能够 |
[12:21] | might help my critical thinking skills? | 为我增加犯罪思维技能的灵感吗 |
[12:29] | Dr. Burke, these are federal agents. | 伯克医生 他们是联调局的探员 |
[12:36] | I’m Dr. Richard Burke. | 我是理查德·伯克医生 |
[12:37] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 我是联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[12:38] | This here’s my associate, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这位是我的同事 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[12:40] | Full Help Wellness is in total compliance with DC laws. | 全健健康中心是一家遵守华盛顿法律的机构 |
[12:43] | If you shut us down, people will suffer. | 如果你把我们这关了 会有人遭罪的 |
[12:44] | Okay, just relax, okay? It’s not a raid. | 放松点 这不是突袭检查 |
[12:45] | I just have to ask you a few questions about | 我只是要问你一些关于你的一名雇员 |
[12:47] | one of your employees, Abby Briggs. | 艾比·布里格斯的问题 |
[12:50] | Oh, God… | 老天 |
[12:51] | Her remains were discovered in Great Falls National Park. | 我们在大瀑布国家公园发现了她的尸体 |
[12:55] | I kind of figured this was coming. | 我想到会是这样的 |
[12:58] | What’s that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:59] | Well, Abby was very passionate | 艾比对我们所做的事 |
[13:00] | about the work that we were doing here. | 充满了工作激情 |
[13:01] | She wouldn’t have just disappeared without telling us. | 她不会一声不吭就那么消失了的 |
[13:04] | Your work. | 你们的工作 |
[13:06] | Yes, our work. I’m a doctor, | 是的 我们的工作 我是个医生 |
[13:09] | not a drug dealer, Agent Booth. | 不是个药贩子 布斯探员 |
[13:10] | My only concern here is helping our patients. | 我唯一关心的事只有帮助我们的病人 |
[13:13] | Well, Abby was killed four months ago. | 艾比是四个月前被杀的 |
[13:15] | Was there anyone who came through here who threatened her? | 有没有人曾经跑到这来威胁过她 |
[13:18] | No, Abby was liked by everyone. | 没有 大家都很喜欢艾比 |
[13:21] | Excuse me, Dr. Burke. There was that kid. | 打扰一下 伯克医生 确实有个小孩来过 |
[13:24] | – Kid? – Wait a second. What kid? | -小孩 -等一下 哪个小孩 |
[13:26] | From Fulton University. | 是富尔顿大学的 |
[13:30] | This is the security footage. | 这就是那段监控录像 |
[13:32] | For the safety of employees and patients, | 为了雇员和病人的安全着想 |
[13:35] | everything in the dispensary from seed to sale | 医疗室里的所有物品 从种下去到卖出 |
[13:37] | is captured on security cameras. | 都由监控摄像头记录下来 |
[13:38] | This was taken the day before Abby disappeared. | 这就是艾比消失那天拍到的画面 |
[13:42] | Give me my card back. | 把我的卡还给我 |
[13:42] | This is fake, you know it! | 这是伪造的 你明知如此 |
[13:44] | It’s not a fake. I’m sick! | 这不是伪造的 我病了 |
[13:45] | You can get us shut down! | 你会害我们关门的 |
[13:47] | For God’s sakes, who’s gonna know? | 看在老天的份上 谁会知道啊 |
[13:49] | Get out of here! | 你给我离开这里 |
[13:50] | Get out of here before I call the police! | 快离开 不然我要报警了 |
[13:52] | – I’m not gonna forget this. – Okay. | -我不会忘记这件事的 -随你便 |
[13:57] | You don’t remember this? | 你不记得这事了吗 |
[13:59] | Uh, I think you were out that day. | 我想你那天出去了 |
[14:01] | It’s possible. I-I do research as well as sell. | 有可能 我既做研究也做销售 |
[14:05] | But I’ve heard of kids trying to | 但我也听说小孩们试图 |
[14:06] | get in other dispensaries, too. | 进入其他药房 |
[14:14] | I just wanted some weed. | 我只想要得到一些大麻而已 |
[14:15] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[14:16] | What you did was illegal, Adam. | 你做的事是违法的 亚当 |
[14:18] | And I’m sure it wasn’t the only illegal thing you ever done. | 而且我确定这不是你做过的唯一违法的事 |
[14:20] | Come on. I made a bogus medical marijuana card. | 拜托 我只不过伪造了一张医疗大麻卡 |
[14:22] | It’s the same thing as a fake I.D. for beer, right? | 这跟拿假身份证买酒一样 不是吗 |
[14:24] | That lady freaked. | 那女人疯了 |
[14:25] | That woman has a name, all right? | 那女人有名字 好吗 |
[14:27] | It’s Abby Briggs and she’s dead. | 她叫艾比·布里格斯 而且她死了 |
[14:29] | How about a little respect? | 放尊重点行不行 |
[14:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:33] | Look, I don’t even smoke that much. | 听着 我并不是大麻成瘾的人 |
[14:35] | I swear, I just wanted a couple joints to celebrate. | 我发誓 我只想要一点来庆祝一下 |
[14:39] | Celebrate what? | 庆祝什么 |
[14:40] | I just won the Fulton Emerging Writers Award. | 我刚赢得了富尔顿作家新星奖 |
[14:44] | – It’s a big deal. – Big deal. | -这是个大事件 -大事件 |
[14:45] | And that wasn’t good enough for you? | 赢了奖你还不满足吗 |
[14:46] | You needed what, a little weed | 你要什么来着 一点点大麻 |
[14:48] | to help you feel better about yourself? | 来让自己感到更加爽吗 |
[14:50] | Look, I’m not some dumb-ass pothead. | 我不是那种傻逼瘾君子 |
[14:52] | I get really good grades, I’m on a scholarship… | 我的成绩很好 我还拿奖学金… |
[14:55] | You’re on a scholarship– exactly. | 你拿奖学金 可不是吗 |
[14:56] | And if Abby turned you in, you lose that scholarship | 要是艾比告发你 你的奖学金可就没了 |
[14:59] | and you get tossed out of school. | 而且你会被退学的 |
[15:00] | Check my record– | 你查查我的记录吧 |
[15:02] | I’ve never been in trouble before. | 我从没惹过麻烦 |
[15:03] | We know that Abby fought with her killer, right? | 我们知道艾比跟凶手争斗过 |
[15:05] | We also know that you went to the Student Health Services | 我们还知道你去过学生医务室 |
[15:08] | and reported that you had two bruised ribs | 说你有两根肋骨被撞伤了 |
[15:10] | the day after she disappeared. | 就在她消失之后的那天 |
[15:12] | That’s because the rent-a-cop at the dispensary | 那是医疗室的雇佣警察 |
[15:13] | whacked me with my flashlight when he threw me out. | 在赶我走的时候用我的手电筒把我撞的 |
[15:18] | What kind of a writer are you? | 你写什么书 |
[15:19] | Fiction, non-fiction…? | 小说类 纪实类 |
[15:21] | Essays and things like that. | 散文和类似的作品 |
[15:23] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系 |
[15:24] | I’m just trying to figure out how good you are | 我只是想知道 |
[15:25] | at making up stories, that’s all. | 你多擅长编故事 |
[15:29] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[15:31] | Termites did a number on these bones. | 白蚁啃掉了不少骨头 |
[15:33] | I checked out the victim. | 我查了受害者 |
[15:35] | She wrote a lot of articles. | 她写了很多文章 |
[15:36] | She was pretty passionate about making sure | 她对于确保人们能够拿到大麻 |
[15:38] | people had access to cannabis. | 非常有热情 |
[15:40] | Yeah? I had that same passion in college. | 在大学时我也有此种热情 |
[15:42] | I’m serious. People like her | 我是认真的 她这样的人 |
[15:43] | made sure that people like me could get help. | 确保我这样的人能得到帮助 |
[15:49] | You have a card? | 你有卡片吗 |
[15:50] | I never smoked before the cancer. | 我在得癌症前连烟都不抽 |
[15:53] | I was strictly a beer guy. | 我只钟情于啤酒 |
[15:55] | But during the chemo, my doctor suggested it, | 不过化疗期间 我的医生建议使用 |
[15:57] | to help with the nausea and the weight loss. | 减轻恶心感 避免体重下降 |
[16:01] | And? It helped? | 之后呢 有帮助吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah. And early research from Israel shows that | 是的 之前以色列的一份研究显示 |
[16:05] | cannabis may also be effective | 大麻也有助于 |
[16:06] | in fighting the growth of cancer cells. | 抑制癌细胞生长 |
[16:08] | Plus, with a 80% mortality rate, | 再说 80%的死亡率 |
[16:10] | why wouldn’t you try anything that looks promising? | 什么办法都值得一试 |
[16:12] | Listen, man, I just want you to know why I’m doing it, | 听着 我只想让你知道我为什么吸大麻 |
[16:14] | and I would never do it when I’m working. | 我工作的时候绝不会碰它 |
[16:16] | Hey, man, you don’t have to make excuses on my account. | 伙计 你不用向我解释 |
[16:18] | If I were in your shoes, | 如果我是你 |
[16:19] | I’d be doing the exact same thing. It’s for you. | 我会做同样的选择 这个给你 |
[16:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:24] | Maybe we could keep this between us? | 这事不要告诉其他人好吗 |
[16:26] | Of course, sure, but, | 当然 不过 |
[16:28] | buddy, no one is gonna judge you for that. | 兄弟 没人会因为这个说你闲话 |
[16:31] | Especially not here. | 这里尤其不会 |
[16:35] | It looks like I’m taking one of your friends. | 我好像带走了你的一位朋友 |
[16:37] | What is he doing here? | 它怎么会在这 |
[16:39] | That’s Dendroctonus frontalis, it’s a southern pine beetle. | 这是蠹额齐默尔曼 南方松甲虫 |
[16:43] | – Okay. – It’s just that the log and all the trees around it | -好吧 -不过尸体周围的树木 |
[16:46] | are white oaks. | 都是白橡木 |
[16:47] | This little guy got introduced to the log from someplace else. | 这个小家伙是从别处带到木头里的 |
[17:02] | Hey, how’d it go with the college kid? | 那个大学生你问到了什么 |
[17:04] | Not sure. He’s pretty dumb for a smart kid. | 不确定 作为聪明的学生他话太少了 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna keep an eye on him. | 我会盯着他 |
[17:07] | Oh! Stupid game. | 愚蠢的游戏 |
[17:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:10] | Ah, some critical thinking game | 骨头一直说个不停的 |
[17:12] | that Bones keeps talking about. | 审辨式思维游戏 |
[17:14] | To improve your test score? | 为了提高你测试分数 |
[17:15] | This is fine for the squints, | 这对斜眼小分队很有效 |
[17:17] | but for me, you know what? I’m in the 90th percentile, | 不过对我 我能答对90% |
[17:19] | so, you know, if it ain’t broke, then you know what I mean? | 现在就很好了 明白我意思吧 |
[17:23] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[17:24] | Good. You know what? Glad you agree. | 很好 你能同意太好了 |
[17:26] | I just said I know what you mean. | 我只是说我明白你的意思 |
[17:28] | This is the victim’s sketch book. | 这是受害者的素描簿 |
[17:29] | She was able to draw again when she started medicating. | 她接受治疗后又能画画了 |
[17:34] | – Wow, she was good. – Yeah, very. | -她画得很好 -对 非常好 |
[17:36] | In my clinical training, | 在我实践培训期间 |
[17:38] | we used subjects’ artwork | 我们将分析对象的作品 |
[17:39] | as a sort of window into their subconscious. | 作为进入他们潜意识的窗户 |
[17:41] | Look at, look at this one. | 看看这张 |
[17:45] | Wait a second. That’s the security guard. | 等一下 这是保安 |
[17:47] | Notice how he’s staring at her. | 看到他盯着她的方式了吗 |
[17:49] | He’s ogling her in every image of him. | 每张画里 他都在暗送秋波 |
[17:52] | And there are a lot. | 这有很多张 |
[17:53] | No matter what’s going on around him, | 无论他周围发生了什么 |
[17:55] | he’s always staring at her. | 他都在盯着她 |
[17:57] | He wanted her. | 他想得到她 |
[17:58] | And notice how far away she places herself from him | 注意画中她都让自己远离保安 |
[18:01] | in every picture. | 每张画都是 |
[18:02] | He’s in love with Abby, | 他爱上了艾比 |
[18:03] | and she didn’t want anything to do with him. | 她不想和他扯上任何关系 |
[18:06] | Maybe he couldn’t take no for an answer. | 也许他不能接受被拒绝 |
[18:09] | It’s a logical conclusion. | 符合逻辑的结论 |
[18:10] | I got that with no computer game, hmm? | 不玩电脑游戏我也能得出这个结论 |
[18:12] | Hey. How about that? | 我厉害吧 |
[18:17] | These are the last of the bone fragments | 这是哈金斯在木头里 |
[18:19] | that Hodgins found in the log. | 找到的最后一部分骨头碎片 |
[18:21] | Very good, Mr. Bray. | 干得好 布雷先生 |
[18:22] | Your work on this case has been excellent. | 这起案子里你的工作非常有价值 |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:26] | How are your side-effects from chemotherapy? | 化疗带来什么副作用了吗 |
[18:30] | They’ve been pretty severe. | 非常严重 |
[18:31] | I was given metoclopramide | 医生给我开了甲氧氯普胺 |
[18:33] | and granisetron, but the expense and the side-effects, | 和格拉司琼 不过因为价格和副作用 |
[18:36] | they-they aren’t agreeing with me. | 它们不适合我用 |
[18:39] | There appears to be evidence of blunt-force trauma | 证据显示在右下颌骨的水平枝 |
[18:41] | to the ascending ramus of the right mandible. | 有钝器造成的伤害 |
[18:45] | The depressed collinear fracture’s consistent | 凹陷性共线骨折 |
[18:48] | with an impact from a curved blunt object. | 与弧形钝器造成的打击相符 |
[18:51] | Perhaps you should try cannabis. | 也许你该试试大麻 |
[18:58] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[18:59] | I would never recommend ingesting it recreationally, | 我从来不会推荐它作为消遣 |
[19:02] | because it’s illegal, but medicinally, | 因为它是违法的 不过对于医疗 |
[19:05] | if the pharmaceuticals are problematic, | 如果别的药都不起作用 |
[19:06] | I would definitely try it. | 我一定会试一下的 |
[19:09] | Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[19:11] | Didn’t Booth say that the college kid | 布斯有没有说那个大学生 |
[19:13] | accused the security guard of hitting him with a flashlight? | 说到保安用手电筒打了他的头 |
[19:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:16] | Well, the curved handle of the heavy flashlight | 重手电筒的弧形把手 |
[19:18] | could have certainly caused this fracture to the mandible. | 肯定能造成下颌骨的这种骨折 |
[19:24] | You think I killed her with my flashlight?! This is crazy! | 你认为我用手电筒杀了她 这太疯狂了 |
[19:27] | Crazy? I don’t know. What was it, Carl, | 疯狂 我不知道 这是什么卡尔 |
[19:29] | was it one of those, “If I can’t have her, no one can”? | 是不是一种 “我得不到别人也别想” |
[19:31] | – No! – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[19:33] | Look, she was friendly to me for a long time, | 听着 很长时间她都对我很好 |
[19:35] | so I got the signals mixed up. | 我理解错了 |
[19:37] | But then she changed. | 之后她态度变了 |
[19:38] | She started acting secretive at work whenever she saw me. | 她一看到我就遮遮掩掩的 |
[19:41] | So I backed off. | 所以我撤了 |
[19:43] | What do you mean by secretive? | 你说遮掩是什么意思 |
[19:44] | Like, she’d be talking with a patient, | 比如 她在和患者说话 |
[19:45] | and I’d walk in the room, and they’d both stop talking. | 我走进屋子 他们就都不说了 |
[19:47] | Maybe you creeped her out. | 也许你吓到她了 |
[19:50] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[19:51] | You hear what they were talking about? | 听到他们在说什么了吗 |
[19:52] | No. Like I said, she would just clam up | 没 就像我说的 我一进去 |
[19:54] | and stare at me when I walked in. | 她就把嘴闭严 盯着我 |
[19:56] | Awfully convenient of you to bring all this up now. | 你现在提起这些真是恰是时机啊 |
[19:58] | I need your flashlight to compare to injuries on Abby. | 我需要你的手电筒和艾比的伤口作比对 |
[20:02] | “Oh,” What? | 怎么 |
[20:04] | I don’t have that one anymore. | 那个手电筒已经不在了 |
[20:06] | The one I had when Abby was still there. | 在艾比还在那里工作时我用的那个 |
[20:08] | Why does that not surprise me? | 为什么我一点都不觉得惊讶 |
[20:17] | While this isn’t the guard’s flashlight, | 虽然这不是保安的那个手电筒 |
[20:19] | it is the same make and model we saw him carrying | 但这和我们在安全录像上看到 |
[20:22] | on the security video. | 他携带的那个是同一款 |
[20:23] | The fracture lines are consistent with a blow | 骨折线符合由这么重的手电筒 |
[20:25] | from a flashlight this heavy. | 击打造成的伤口 |
[20:28] | However, the dimensions of the fracture | 但骨折的大小 |
[20:31] | are too narrow to have been created by this model. | 对于这个款型来说过窄了 |
[20:34] | So it wasn’t the guard. | 所以并不是保安干的 |
[20:36] | All we’ve determined | 我们已经确认的只有 |
[20:37] | is that it’s not his flashlight. | 这不是他的手电筒所造成的 |
[20:38] | Booth still feels that he’s a viable suspect, | 布斯还觉得他是个疑似嫌疑人 |
[20:41] | so he could have used another weapon. | 所以他可能用了其他的武器 |
[20:44] | Dr. Brennan, I-I can’t lie to you. | 布纳恩博士 我 我不能向你撒谎 |
[20:46] | Why would you have to? | 你为什么要撒谎呢 |
[20:48] | I have been using cannabis. | 我已经开始用大麻了 |
[20:51] | Why would you lie about that? | 你为什么要就这事向我撒谎呢 |
[20:53] | Because I didn’t want you to think | 因为我不想让你觉得 |
[20:55] | that it would compromise my performance. | 这会让我的表现打折扣 |
[20:57] | I-I would never use it at work. | 我 我绝不会在工作时使用大麻的 |
[20:59] | Mr. Bray, we’re scientists. | 布雷先生 我们都是科学家 |
[21:02] | Hopefully, we’re not ruled by hysteria, | 我们有望不会被歇斯底里所支配 |
[21:05] | fueled by ignorance. | 被愚昧无知所刺激 |
[21:07] | You’re fighting for your life. | 你正在与死神搏斗 |
[21:10] | Yeah, but while I’m here, | 没错 但当我在这里的时候 |
[21:12] | I want you to think that I’m living it well. | 我想让你觉得我活得很好 |
[21:14] | I do. | 我就是这么觉得的 |
[21:15] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[21:16] | I think that you’re an example to us all. | 我觉得你是我们大家的榜样 |
[21:22] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么话要说吗 |
[21:25] | No. | 没了 |
[21:26] | Then I noticed a fracture to the superior aspect | 那我刚才注意到在左侧锁骨的上侧 |
[21:29] | of the left clavicle. | 有一处骨折 |
[21:31] | Oh, the termites had a feast with that one. | 白蚁们可是在上面饱餐了一顿啊 |
[21:34] | There appears to be a V-shaped cleft. | 这看上去像是个V形的口子 |
[21:37] | The angle of the wound track is | 伤痕的张角对于 |
[21:39] | too wide to have been caused by a blade | 刀刃来说太大了 |
[21:41] | and too narrow to have been created by the weapon | 而对于造成下颌骨那处骨折的武器来说 |
[21:43] | that fractured the mandible. | 又太小了 |
[21:44] | So we’re looking for a weapon that’s both curved and blunt, | 所以我们正在寻找一种武器 |
[21:47] | but also has sharp corners. | 它有弧度 有钝处 还有尖锐的边角 |
[21:49] | Unless the killer used multiple weapons. | 除非凶手有不止一把凶器 |
[21:51] | Or we’re dealing with multiple killers. | 或者我们在寻找不止一个凶手 |
[22:00] | What, did you call down here just to impress me? | 怎么 你把我叫下来就是为了震撼我吗 |
[22:02] | No. But now you know how I get ready for a test. | 不是 但你现在知道我是怎么准备测试的 |
[22:05] | Especially since you won’t help me. | 尤其是在你不会助我一臂之力的时候 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry for having scruples. | 不好意思 我不该有顾虑的 |
[22:08] | All right, well, anyways, | 好吧 怎么说呢 |
[22:10] | I went through Abby’s credit card statements. | 我浏览了艾比的信用卡账单 |
[22:12] | Three months before she was murdered… | 在她被谋杀的三个月之前 |
[22:15] | …she was buying camping equipment. | 她买了一些露营用品 |
[22:16] | No. Based on what we know about her, | 不会的 基于我们对她的了解 |
[22:18] | she wasn’t an outdoorsy type. | 她不是个热爱户外活动的人 |
[22:20] | Why is she spending money on tents and hotplates | 那为什么在她根本没什么钱的时候 |
[22:23] | when she doesn’t even have any money to begin with? | 她还在帐篷和电炉上花钱呢 |
[22:25] | Maybe she was combating issues of self-reliance, | 也许她当时正在与自立方面的问题作斗争 |
[22:28] | right? ‘Cause of the lupus? | 对吧 因为狼疮的缘故 |
[22:29] | Maybe she felt she needed to prove to herself | 也许她觉得她需要向自己证明 |
[22:31] | – that she could still survive on her own. – Right. | -她还是可以自力更生的 -对 |
[22:33] | And what better place to do that | 要做这件事 还有什么能比大自然 |
[22:35] | than good old Mother Nature? | 更好的地方呢 |
[22:36] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[22:38] | What? This is a cognitive exercise board | 什么 这是个为了训练抽象思维 |
[22:41] | – for abstract thinking. – Yeah, I know. | -而设计的认知练习板 -对 我知道 |
[22:42] | Bones, she just put that in my bag, you know? | 骨头 是她把这个放进我包里的 |
[22:45] | It’s not like I’m using it or anything like that. | 我可没有用过它或是怎么样的 |
[22:47] | Come on, just shut your mouth, let’s go to work, okay? | 你就闭上嘴 我们去工作 好不好 |
[22:49] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[22:59] | Hey, Dr. Saroyan, do you have a minute? | 瑟罗博士 你现在有时间吗 |
[23:01] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[23:02] | Have you found something? | 你有什么新发现吗 |
[23:03] | Oh, uh, yes, Dr. Brennan and I found evidence | 是的 布纳恩博士和我找到相关证据 |
[23:05] | to suggest there may have been more than one assailant. | 表明可能存在不止一个袭击者 |
[23:07] | Thanks. I will pass that along to Booth. | 谢谢 我会告诉布斯的 |
[23:12] | Okay… | 好 |
[23:14] | I’m sorry, was there something else? | 不好意思 你还有什么事吗 |
[23:17] | Yes, I, uh… | 没错 我 |
[23:19] | had a talk with Dr. Brennan | 和布纳恩博士谈了一下 |
[23:20] | and I thought I should tell you… | 我觉得我应该告诉你 |
[23:25] | I’ve been using cannabis | 为了帮助我化疗 |
[23:27] | to help with my chemo. | 我已经开始使用大麻了 |
[23:31] | – Okay. – Legally, of course. | -这样 -当然了 是合法使用 |
[23:33] | I’m not going into any dark alleys or anything like that. | 我不会去什么暗巷做那种事的 |
[23:36] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[23:38] | Uh, do you find that it’s, uh, been working for you? | 你觉得 这疗法对你有效吗 |
[23:41] | Uh, chemo is still tough, | 化疗还是很艰难 |
[23:43] | but, uh… it helps, very much so. | 但 大麻对我很有帮助 |
[23:47] | Then I would feel horrible asking you to stop. | 那如果叫你停用的话 我会感觉很糟 |
[23:51] | You want me to stop? | 你想让我停用吗 |
[23:52] | No, I… | 不是 我 |
[23:54] | This is a federal institution, Mr. Bray. | 这是一个联邦机构 布雷先生 |
[23:56] | And federally, | 在联邦范围内 |
[23:58] | there’s no such thing as legal marijuana use. | 没有所谓的大麻合法使用 |
[24:00] | Well, yeah, I’m… I’m not using it at work. | 没错 我 我没在工作的时候使用它 |
[24:02] | Well, it doesn’t matter. In the eyes of the law, | 但这不是重点 在法律范畴内 |
[24:04] | your use of a Schedule One drug | 你使用一类药品 |
[24:06] | could call into question | 会让你经手的所有证据 |
[24:07] | every piece of evidence you handle. | 都能够被质疑 |
[24:09] | Even if we did catch the killer, | 即使我们的确抓到了凶手 |
[24:11] | he could walk because of you. | 因为你 他可能就能逍遥法外 |
[24:14] | What are you… what are you saying? | 这 这是什么意思 |
[24:18] | I’m saying… | 我是在说 |
[24:22] | …that as long as you’re using marijuana, | 只要你在使用大麻 |
[24:24] | I-I can’t allow you to work here. | 我 我就不能让你在这里工作 |
[24:29] | You’re firing me? | 你要解雇我 |
[24:32] | There are rules that I have to follow, Mr. Bray, | 有些规定我不得不遵守 布雷先生 |
[24:35] | as much as I hate them. | 即使我对它们恨之入骨 |
[24:38] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[24:41] | I’m really, really glad | 我真的非常非常高兴 |
[24:43] | that this treatment is working for you. | 这疗法对你有效 |
[24:46] | I-I… I appreciate that. | 我 我很感激你说这句话 |
[24:47] | And, uh… I’m sorry I put you in… | 我 我非常抱歉 我让你陷入了 |
[24:50] | in an awkward position. | 这样一种境地 |
[24:51] | I’ll go gather my things. | 我去收拾东西 |
[24:54] | I… uh… Mr. Bray… | 我 布雷先生 |
[25:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:20] | I cannot believe that Cam fired him! | 无法相信凯竟然开炒了他 |
[25:22] | Who fires somebody with cancer? | 谁会炒患癌症的人 |
[25:24] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[25:25] | I told him that no one here was gonna judge him. | 我告诉他这没人会评判他 |
[25:27] | It’s not your fault, honey. It’s Cam’s. | 不是你的错 亲爱的 是凯的 |
[25:30] | She said herself that he was doing great work. | 她亲口说的他工作做得很好 |
[25:32] | Yeah? Well, maybe I should tell Cam | 是吗 也许我该跟凯说 |
[25:33] | that if Wendell’s gone, I’m gone, too. | 如果温德尔要走 那我也走 |
[25:35] | Except you know that Wendell would not want that. | 但你要明白温德尔不希望如此 |
[25:39] | This totally sucks. | 这太差劲了 |
[25:40] | You guys wanted to see me? | 你们想见我 |
[25:44] | I know, I know… | 我知道 我知道 |
[25:46] | He needs this job, Cam. | 他需要这份工作 凯 |
[25:48] | With what he’s going through, | 他正在经历那样的事情 |
[25:49] | he-he needs to be a part of something. | 他需要参与到什么事中 |
[25:52] | He needs a family. | 他需要一个家 |
[25:53] | Thank you, Dr. Hodgins, | 谢谢 哈金斯博士 |
[25:54] | because I didn’t feel bad enough. | 让我感觉更糟糕 |
[25:56] | Then why can’t you just tell… | 那你为什么就不能告诉 |
[25:57] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[25:59] | I mean, you guys are looking for a villain in all this | 你们想把所有的事情归咎给一个坏人 |
[26:01] | and you’ve settled on me, | 而我被选中了 |
[26:02] | and if that makes you feel better, fine. | 如果这样能让你们觉得好受点 没问题 |
[26:04] | But hate me while we work on this case. | 但恨我的同时 专心处理这起案子 |
[26:11] | Angie, do you mind calling up a satellite image | 安琪 你能把大瀑布国家公园的 |
[26:13] | of Great Falls National Park? | 卫星图像调出来吗 |
[26:18] | So the X is where the body was found. | X是尸体被发现的地方 |
[26:20] | All right, we need to find a grove of Pinus virginiana, | 我们要找一片矮松 |
[26:23] | or Virginia Pine. | 或弗吉尼亚松树林 |
[26:25] | It-it’s got to be where the southern pine beetle came from. | 南方松甲虫肯定来自于那里 |
[26:29] | Well, how do I do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[26:30] | There should be one northeast of where the dump site was. | 应该在倾置场的东北方 |
[26:33] | Just look for a patch of yellowish vegetation. | 找一小块淡黄色的植被就行了 |
[26:37] | Okay. Got it. | 找到了 |
[26:38] | And the pollen I found? | 我发现的花粉呢 |
[26:40] | Cirsium vulgare. | 翼蓟 |
[26:42] | It’s-it’s spear thistle. | 是种矛叶蓟 |
[26:43] | It’s got to be near a body of water. | 它得生活在水边 |
[26:45] | Well, this stream is the only water source. | 这条小河是唯一的水源 |
[26:47] | All right, we’re looking for a purple flower, then. | 我们要找一种紫花 |
[26:50] | The pollen from that was the last thing | 这种花的花粉是她死前 |
[26:51] | she inhaled before she died. | 最后吸入的东西 |
[26:55] | Yeah. Good. Bingo. | 好的 找到了 |
[26:56] | You found the murder site. | 你找到了案发现场 |
[26:58] | Yeah, great. | 是的 好极了 |
[27:09] | Well, it was definitely Abby’s campsite. | 这肯定是艾比的野营地 |
[27:11] | Look at that. | 看那 |
[27:12] | Well, if she was killed here, | 如果她在这被杀 |
[27:13] | we might be able to find some blood. | 我们也许能找到些血迹 |
[27:16] | Look, you think that I should call Wendell? | 你觉得我应该给温德尔打电话吗 |
[27:18] | Do you find that his getting fired | 你觉得他被开除 |
[27:20] | changes your stance on medicinal marijuana? | 改变了你对医用大麻的态度吗 |
[27:23] | Come on, I don’t have that luxury. | 得了 我可不能冒这个风险 |
[27:24] | The law is the law. | 法律就是法律 |
[27:26] | – You know that, Bones. – Well, in Virginia, | -你明白的 骨头 -在维吉尼亚 |
[27:27] | it’s illegal for children | 孩子们在万圣节玩 |
[27:28] | to trick-or-treat on Halloween. | “不请吃就捣蛋”是违法的 |
[27:30] | Premarital sex is also illegal there. | 在那婚前性行为也是违法的 |
[27:33] | We had sex before we were married in Virginia. | 我们结婚前在维吉尼亚做过爱 |
[27:35] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[27:35] | That’s different. Everybody has sex. | 那不一样 人人都做爱 |
[27:40] | – Well, there’s blood, Booth. – Blood? | – 那有血迹 布斯 -血迹 |
[27:42] | Yeah. That’s not all we’ve got. | 不止如此 |
[27:53] | Abby was growing marijuana? | 艾比在种大麻 |
[27:55] | Looks like about half the plants have been taken, too. | 看上去一半以上种植物已经被取走了 |
[27:58] | I mean, you think the weed is what got her killed? | 你认为她是因为这些烟草被杀的嘛 |
[28:00] | Well, if this was all about the weed, | 如果这都是为了这些烟草 |
[28:02] | then why’d the killer just take half? | 为什么凶手只取走了一半 |
[28:14] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[28:16] | Listen, uh, sorry about what happened today. | 今天发生的事很遗憾 |
[28:18] | Yeah, yeah. Me, too. How’s the case coming? | 是啊是啊 我也是 案子进展如何 |
[28:20] | Oh, you know. One step forward, two steps back. | 进一步 退两步 |
[28:23] | Just trying to figure out why she would grow | 正在努力搞清楚她为什么要 |
[28:24] | her own weed, you know, illegally. | 自己非法种烟草 |
[28:26] | You’ll do it. You always do. | 你能办到的 你总能办到 |
[28:27] | – All right. Coffee. – Yeah. Coming up. | -没错 咖啡 -就来 |
[28:29] | But that’s not why we’re meeting, huh? | 但这不是我们见面要说的吧 |
[28:33] | I do miss helping with the case. | 我真的怀念协助这件案子 |
[28:34] | But, uh… no. | 但 确实不是 |
[28:37] | I was just wondering… | 我只是在想 |
[28:39] | you would’ve done the same thing, wouldn’t you? | 你也同样会那样做的 对吗 |
[28:41] | You know, Cam really didn’t really have a choice. | 你明白 凯真的没有选择 |
[28:43] | – Neither would I. – Yeah, I get that, but… | -我也没有 -我明白 但 |
[28:45] | just… it makes no sense that I’m being punished. | 只是 没道理惩罚我 |
[28:48] | I’m just fighting the cancer any way that I can, | 我只是在尽我所能的与癌症抗争 |
[28:50] | just like you told me to. | 像你告诉我的那样 |
[28:54] | No, look, I understand that, | 我明白 |
[28:55] | but Wendell, I, you know… I work in the law. Okay? | 但温德尔 你知道的 我依法行事 |
[28:59] | I’m a law-abiding citizen, I always have been. | 我是名守法公民 一直都是 |
[29:01] | I’ve never even touched the stuff. | 我甚至从没接触过这些事 |
[29:02] | Hey, I-I respect that. | 我很敬重这一点 |
[29:04] | I really do. I… | 真的 我 |
[29:05] | I didn’t come here to make you feel guilty… | 我不是来这让你感到内疚的 |
[29:14] | I just wanted you to know that I’m not a loser. | 我只是想让你明白 我不是个失败者 |
[29:19] | I would never think that you’re a loser. | 我永远不会认为你是个失败者 |
[29:22] | What you’re dealing with, and… | 你在面对的事 以及 |
[29:25] | forget that I’m an agent right now, all right? | 现在忘掉我是名探员 好吗 |
[29:26] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[29:27] | And you shouldn’t have been punished for it. | 你不应该因它而受罚 |
[29:34] | Thanks, man, that… | 谢谢 伙计 |
[29:35] | that means a lot, coming from you. | 你的这些话对我意义重大 |
[29:42] | I couldn’t figure out why Abby was growing her own pot. | 我想不出为什么艾比在自己种大麻 |
[29:45] | I mean, she had a whole dispensary to take advantage of. | 她有一整间药房可利用 |
[29:47] | So I analyzed the remaining plants we found in the woods. | 我分析了我们在林中发现的剩下的植株 |
[29:50] | Well, she was very knowledgeable. | 她非常博学多识 |
[29:51] | I imagine her plants were of high quality. | 我能想象她的种植物品质很好 |
[29:53] | They were, but not in the way you’d imagine. | 它们确实很好 但不是你想的那样 |
[29:55] | So the Tetrahydrocannabinol content in her strain | 她的品种中的四氢大麻酚含量 |
[29:58] | was only four percent. | 只有百分之四 |
[29:59] | That’s extremely low. | 那是极低的 |
[30:01] | It would barely have any psychoactive effect. | 几乎产生不了精神影响 |
[30:03] | And check this out. | 再看这个 |
[30:04] | So the strain tested through the roof for cannabidiol. | 这一品种中大麻二醇的含量非常高 |
[30:07] | CBDs. | 简称”CBD” |
[30:08] | CBDs account for the medicinal effects of marijuana. | CBD数量代表大麻的医疗效果 |
[30:11] | Exactly. It’s perfect for use as a… | 正是如此 它可以完美用作 |
[30:13] | as an anti-inflammatory, | 用作癫痫 青光眼的 |
[30:15] | uh, anti-nausea medicine, for seizures, glaucoma… | 抗炎药 止吐药 |
[30:18] | It would give relief to patients | 它能减轻患者的痛苦 |
[30:20] | without getting them intoxicated. | 又不让他们过度兴奋 |
[30:21] | But that wouldn’t have been a big seller at the dispensary. | 但那样就不会成为药房的畅销产品的 |
[30:23] | But Abby wasn’t in it for the money. | 但艾比并不是为了钱才这样做的 |
[30:26] | So after searching through five mind-numbing days | 所以在看完五天药店的无聊透顶的 |
[30:30] | of dispensary footage, | 监控录像后 |
[30:32] | I think I might have found something. | 我觉得我有可能有所发现 |
[30:39] | Huh? Did you catch it? | 看见了吗 |
[30:41] | The handshake. | 那个握手 |
[30:42] | She only shook hands with every few patients. | 她只和很少病人握手 |
[30:45] | And Abby always initiated it. | 而艾比总是先握手的那个人 |
[30:47] | Here are a few others. | 这儿还有一些其他的病人 |
[30:58] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[30:59] | so she’s very friendly. | 她很友好 |
[31:00] | Maybe these are her favorite people. | 也许这些是她最喜欢的人 |
[31:02] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[31:03] | But look what she’s got in her hand. | 但看看她手里握着的东西 |
[31:09] | Abby was dealing her own pot out of the dispensary? | 艾比在药店里卖大麻吗 |
[31:15] | You gave up a lot to open up your dispensary, | 你为了开自己的药房做了很多牺牲 |
[31:16] | didn’t you, Dr. Burke? | 是吧 伯克医生 |
[31:17] | Even closed your medical practice. | 甚至终止了自己的医疗实践 |
[31:20] | I didn’t feel as if I was giving up anything. | 我没觉得我做了任何的牺牲 |
[31:22] | I’m still doing research and I’m still helping patients. | 我还在做研究 也在帮助病人 |
[31:24] | But if somebody jeopardized your operation, | 但如果有人危及了你的药店经营 |
[31:26] | you’d lose everything. | 你就会失去一切 |
[31:27] | I can imagine that would make you very angry. | 我猜这一定会让你火冒三丈 |
[31:30] | What are you getting at? | 你到底想说什么 |
[31:31] | We have evidence that Abby sold pot out of your shop. | 我们有证据显示艾比在你的药店里卖大麻 |
[31:35] | Okay, that’s ridiculous. | 好吧 这简直是无稽之谈 |
[31:36] | We have the best medicine. Abby knew that. | 我们有最好的药物 艾比清楚这一点 |
[31:38] | There’d be no need for her to. | 她根本不需要这样做 |
[31:39] | But you don’t have the strain that Abby was selling. | 但你没有艾比卖的那个品种 |
[31:42] | High in cannabidiol, low in THC. | 大麻二酚含量高 四氢大麻酚含量低 |
[31:45] | I see where you’re going with this. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[31:46] | But only licensed growers can supply your dispensary. | 但只有持有许可证的种植者可以供应你的药房 |
[31:48] | And none of them grow the strain high in cannabidiol. | 但没有一个人种植了大麻二酚含量高的品种 |
[31:51] | Which is what I told her when she asked about the strain. | 当她问起这个品种时我也是这么跟她说了 |
[31:54] | So you warned her. | 所以你警告过她 |
[31:55] | – Yes. – Right. | -是的 -好吧 |
[31:58] | But… not that way. | 但 不是以那种方式 |
[31:59] | You could have lost everything you’d worked for because of Abby. | 你有可能会因为艾比失去你为之努力的一切 |
[32:03] | – You know what I think happened? – I think you went out | -你知道我想是发生了什么吗 -我认为你出去 |
[32:03] | to talk to her. | 想和她谈谈 |
[32:04] | You followed her out to her grow, right? | 你跟着她到了种植园 对吧 |
[32:06] | You’re out in the middle of nowhere, | 你在荒无人烟的地方 |
[32:08] | – things got out of hand… – No. | -事情失去了控制 -不 |
[32:09] | So you killed her to save your business. | 所以你为了保住你的生意杀了她 |
[32:12] | You know, I’ve tried to help. | 我想要帮她的 |
[32:13] | The Feds always try to demonize us. | 联邦调查局老把我们当做害虫看 |
[32:15] | I’m not saying another word without my lawyer. | 除非我律师在场 否则我什么都不会说的 |
[32:25] | I was looking through the crime scene photos… | 我正在浏览犯罪现场的照片 |
[32:29] | We found the victim’s blood | 我们在众多树木 石头和灌木上 |
[32:31] | on numerous trees, rocks, bushes… | 都发现了死者的血液 |
[32:34] | This is a high-velocity blood spatter. | 这种血迹是高速飞溅所造成的 |
[32:36] | Which means it’s arterial. | 说明这是动脉损伤 |
[32:38] | Well, the amount of blood expelled | 喷出的血量 |
[32:39] | is consistent with a sliced carotid. | 和切开颈动脉所流出的血量相符 |
[32:46] | I can call in another intern to help you, if you’d like. | 如果你愿意 我可以再叫一个实习生来帮你 |
[32:48] | Unless that intern is Mr. Bray, I’m fine. | 我非布雷先生不要 |
[32:52] | I thought you, of all people, would understand. | 我本以为在所有人中你是会理解我的 |
[32:54] | I made the logical call, Dr. Brennan. | 这是个理智的决定 布纳恩博士 |
[32:56] | You’re asking him to choose between his job and his health. | 你让他在工作和健康中做出选择 |
[32:59] | I did what’s best for this institution | 我这样做是为了实验室好 |
[33:00] | and you’re not gonna convince me otherwise. | 你是不会说服我改变主意的 |
[33:03] | – You were right. – I know. | -你说得对 -我就知道 |
[33:05] | Thank you for finally realizing. | 谢谢你终于意识到这点了 |
[33:07] | I meant regarding the carotid. | 我是指仔细看看颈动脉 |
[33:09] | There’s a slight incision | 舌骨的右大角上 |
[33:11] | on the right greater cornu of the hyoid. | 有一个小小的切口 |
[33:15] | And whatever caused this wound | 如果要造成这种伤口 |
[33:17] | would’ve had to first transect the right external carotid. | 那就一定得先横切右颈外动脉 |
[33:20] | The cut appears to be very clean, very precise. | 这个切口看起来很光洁很精确 |
[33:23] | Not at all like the messy injuries surrounding it. | 根本跟周围杂乱的伤口不一样 |
[33:25] | It’s as if the killer knew exactly | 就好像杀手明确地知道 |
[33:27] | where and how to deliver a quick fatal cut. | 快速给出致命一刀的位置和方法 |
[33:31] | Sounds like the work of a doctor. | 听起来像是一名医生所为 |
[33:41] | The week of the murder, the doctor was speaking | 这周的杀人凶手 那个医生在 |
[33:42] | at a conference on marijuana policy reform. | 一场会议上大讲大麻政策改革 |
[33:45] | So, you know, his lawyer had travel receipts and witnesses. | 你知道 他的律师有旅行收据和证人 |
[33:49] | I’ll go through all the evidence at the lab again. | 我会在实验室重新把所有的证据查一遍 |
[33:53] | Must be tough without Wendell. | 没有温德尔在旁一定很不容易 |
[33:57] | He was a great help. | 他是个很棒的帮手 |
[34:00] | I think it was wrong, just so you know. | 只是想让你知道 我觉得这并不对 |
[34:02] | I mean, he put a face on it for me. | 他为了我挺身而出 |
[34:05] | You took an oath. | 你宣誓过了 |
[34:07] | I’m sorry if I implied you were stubborn. | 我很抱歉我暗示你很固执 |
[34:09] | That’s okay, it’s just sometimes I can just be, | 没事 只是有时候我比较 |
[34:11] | you know what, determined, that’s all. | 你知道的 坚定 如此而已 |
[34:12] | And I shouldn’t have pushed you about your test. | 而且我也不应该逼你去考试 |
[34:15] | You’re a great agent. | 你是个优秀的探员 |
[34:17] | I never meant to imply… | 我从来没有要故意暗示… |
[34:19] | It’s okay, you know? | 没关系的 |
[34:22] | I’ve been doing the exercises. | 我在做练习题 |
[34:22] | I mean, even that stupid book. | 甚至还在看那本破书 |
[34:24] | Yeah, but I’m not gonna need it after I do the test. | 没错 但我考完试后就不需要它了 |
[34:27] | Maybe I’ll just burn it. | 或许我会一把火烧了它 |
[34:28] | – You know? – Sorry to interrupt. | -你知道吗 -对不起打扰一下 |
[34:30] | Hey, Wendell, have a seat. | 温德尔 坐下吧 |
[34:31] | Ah, that’s okay, this’ll just take a second. | 没事的 我一会儿就说完了 |
[34:32] | Cam told me I could find you here. | 凯跟我说我能在这儿找到你 |
[34:34] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[34:35] | Yeah, yeah, it’s just when I handed over my badge and stuff, | 是的 只是当我交还徽章这类的东西时 |
[34:38] | I forgot to give you my case notes. | 发现我忘记把我的案件报告给你了 |
[34:43] | I’ll miss you in the lab, Mr. Bray. | 我会怀念你在实验室工作的 布雷先生 |
[34:48] | You’re still coming by this weekend for the game, right? | 你这周还会来我们家玩游戏的 对吧 |
[34:49] | Yeah, of course. I’ll bring brownies. | 当然 我会带布朗尼去 |
[34:51] | My dispensary has a great recipe. | 我的药房知道一个很棒的处方[食谱] |
[34:56] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[34:58] | I have a doctor’s appointment. | 我和医生还有个预约 |
[34:59] | I’ll let you guys get back to it. | 你们继续聊吧 |
[35:04] | There’s got to be something we can do for him, right? | 我们总可以为他做些什么的 对吧 |
[35:06] | Oh, he found a microscopic, cross-shaped puncture | 他在下颌骨的曲线骨折处 |
[35:09] | along the curvilinear fracture to the mandible. | 发现了一个微小的十字形的刺痕 |
[35:12] | I have no idea what that means, but I hope it’s good. | 我完全不知道这是什么意思 但我希望是好消息 |
[35:15] | Because of Mr. Bray’s notes, | 因为布雷先生的报告 |
[35:16] | we can add the cross-shaped puncture wound | 我们可以把十字形的刺痕加到 |
[35:19] | to the trauma on the mandible. | 下颌骨所受的外伤中了 |
[35:21] | Which suggests it was created by the point of a triangular tool. | 说明这是由三角形工具的尖端所造成的 |
[35:24] | Ah, great. I’ll add that to the ever-growing list | 太好了 我把这个加到我们无法识别的 |
[35:26] | of murder weapons which we cannot identify. | 不停变长的凶器单上了 |
[35:28] | The location of the puncture suggests | 刺痕的位置说明 |
[35:31] | one strike from one weapon. | 是由一个凶器的一次击打所造成的 |
[35:33] | A weapon that’s circular, triangular, blunt and | 一个圆形的 三角形的 钝的 |
[35:37] | sharp enough to slice the victim’s throat. | 并锋利到足以切开死者的喉咙的凶器 |
[35:40] | That’s a tall order. | 这要求很高啊 |
[35:41] | I’ll feed all the images into the search to see | 我会搜索所有的图片看看 |
[35:43] | if we get any hits. | 有没有符合的 |
[35:47] | Did Salvador Dali ever design a weapon? | 这是萨尔瓦多·达利设计的武器吗 |
[35:51] | Place the sphere on top of the pyramid. | 把球体放到金字塔形的上面 |
[35:54] | Right, ’cause this can’t get any weirder. | 好吧 因为这东西不能更奇怪了 |
[35:58] | I believe the victim was first struck in a downward motion | 我认为受害者首先被球状部分 |
[36:02] | with the circular part of the weapon, | 从上向下撞击 |
[36:04] | creating the fracture to the right-side mandible. | 造成了右下颚的骨折 |
[36:07] | That portion of the weapon broke off, | 武器的那部分掉下来了 |
[36:09] | exposing the triangular aspect underneath. | 把下面的三角部分露了出来 |
[36:12] | Right, which created the puncture mark next to the break. | 对 这造成了骨折旁的的穿刺伤 |
[36:16] | And the point of the triangle then continued downward, | 然后三角形的尖继续向下 |
[36:18] | transecting the carotid. | 切断了颈动脉 |
[36:20] | Before ultimately coming into contact with the left-side clavicle | 这发生在最终与左侧锁骨接触 |
[36:23] | and creating the V-shaped cleft. | 并形成V型骨裂之前 |
[36:26] | It all lines up. | 这都连起来了 |
[36:27] | This is the only object that makes sense, based on the injuries. | 根据伤处分析 这是唯一合理的物体 |
[36:31] | So we have an unrecognizable weapon with a bizarre shape. | 所以我们有一个造型奇葩的不明武器 |
[36:35] | And no matches. | 并且没有符合的 |
[36:41] | Looks like our murder weapon was a trophy. | 看来我们的凶器是一座奖杯 |
[36:44] | “Fulton University emerging Writers Award.” | 富尔顿大学新兴作家奖 |
[36:49] | Can you enlarge this photo? | 能放大这张照片吗 |
[37:02] | So, after using the trophy as a murder weapon, | 用这座奖杯杀人以后 |
[37:04] | you wiped off the blood and you gave it back to your parents? | 你擦干净血迹然后把它给了你父母 |
[37:06] | They must have been very proud. | 他们一定非常骄傲 |
[37:08] | Until we seized the award and arrested you for murder. | 直到我们拿走奖杯 以谋杀罪将你逮捕 |
[37:12] | Why would I kill her? | 我为什么要杀她 |
[37:13] | Why? Because you’re a drug dealer on campus. | 为什么 因为你在校园里贩毒 |
[37:15] | Plus, she cut off your supply at her dispensary. | 还有她不让你从她的药房进货 |
[37:18] | That is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[37:20] | I’m a good student. I’m here to study. | 我是个好学生 我是来这上学的 |
[37:22] | Well, we talked to some of your classmates. | 我们跟你的一些同学谈了谈 |
[37:23] | They said, four months ago, you sold pot | 他们说 四个月前 你把大麻 |
[37:25] | to some of your customers, and it didn’t get them high. | 卖给了几个人 却没有让他们嗑嗨 |
[37:28] | Because her plants were truly medicinal. | 因为她的大麻是纯药用的 |
[37:30] | That’s why you didn’t go back for the rest of her grow. | 所以你才没有回去取剩下的大麻 |
[37:34] | You have no proof of this. | 你们没有证据 |
[37:35] | Adam Caputo | 富尔顿大学 新兴作家奖 |
[37:37] | Yes, we do. It’s blood, Booth. | 我们有 发现血迹 布斯 |
[37:41] | You had just won the award that day, | 你那天刚拿了奖 |
[37:42] | and you had it in your backpack | 你去跟她对质的时候 |
[37:44] | when you went out to confront her. | 包里就放着奖杯 |
[37:46] | If she’d just sold to me at the dispensary… | 如果她把药房的药卖给我了 |
[37:48] | That’s for people who need it, people who are sick. | 那是为了需要的人的 为了病人们 |
[37:52] | I didn’t mean for her to die. | 我没有想杀死她 |
[37:54] | I… I just wanted to knock her out. | 我 我只是想把她敲昏 |
[38:37] | Am I getting evicted now, too? | 我现在要被赶出去了吗 |
[38:39] | – I’m not sure what your lease says. – Bones. | -我不知道你租约怎么规定的 -骨头 |
[38:43] | – Come-come on in, guys. – Let’s go. | -进来吧 -走 |
[38:44] | Just so you know, I was messy before I started smoking. | 提醒一下 我抽大麻前就这么邋遢了 |
[38:48] | Right. Well, we just spoke | 好吧 我们刚刚跟 |
[38:50] | to Caroline at the Justice Department. | 司法部的卡洛琳谈了谈 |
[38:52] | You-you shouldn’t have done that, man. | 你们不应该那么做的 |
[38:53] | I don’t want to get anybody else in trouble. | 我不想再给任何人惹麻烦了 |
[38:54] | She said that Cam was right | 她说凯应该解除你和 |
[38:56] | to let you go as an employee of the Jeffersonian. | 杰斐逊实验室的雇佣关系 |
[38:58] | And I already told her that I understood that. | 我已经告诉她我能理解了 |
[38:59] | Yeah, but, when pressed, | 但是 我们多问了几句 |
[39:01] | Caroline said that Cam can rehire you | 卡洛琳说你可以作为 |
[39:02] | as a freelance case consultant. | 独立案件顾问被凯重新雇用 |
[39:06] | Okay, now I don’t think I understand. | 现在我被搞糊涂了 |
[39:08] | Caroline said that as long | 卡洛琳说只要 |
[39:09] | as you have no physical contact with evidence | 你没有直接接触证物 |
[39:12] | and are paid as an independent contractor, | 并作为独立合同工被雇用 |
[39:14] | we can continue working together. | 我们还可以一起工作 |
[39:17] | And I don’t have to stop my treatment? | 我也不用停药吗 |
[39:19] | No. | 不用 |
[39:24] | You did this for me? | 这是你为我做的 |
[39:26] | I’d do anything for my friend, | 我为朋友两肋插刀 |
[39:27] | especially if it’s gonna get you better. | 尤其这对你是好事 |
[39:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:33] | Hey, and now, guess what? | 还有 你猜怎么 |
[39:34] | You get a, uh, consultant’s office. | 你有了顾问办公室 |
[39:38] | Yeah, and you get to do, uh, squinty things. What’s that? | 你还能做那些高深的工作 是什么 |
[39:41] | Review X-rays, forensic reports, | 检查X光照片 法庭文件 |
[39:43] | and in return, you give me your expert analysis. | 然后 你为我提供你的专业分析 |
[39:48] | – I don’t know what to say. – If you say yes, | -我不知道该说什么了 -如果你说好 |
[39:50] | I would love you to start by organizing these. | 我希望你可以从整理这些开始 |
[39:52] | Already? | 这就开始 |
[39:53] | Yes. Yes. | 好 好 |
[39:56] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[41:49] | How did your test go? | 测试怎么样 |
[41:50] | Oh, you know, aced the shooting range, personal best. | 称霸射击场 个人最好成绩 |
[41:53] | Push-ups, sit-ups and sprints. | 俯卧撑 仰卧起坐 短跑 |
[41:55] | And your cognitives? Not that I care. | 感知测试呢 我就问问 |
[41:57] | I know you’re excellent, no matter… | 我知道你不管怎样都很棒 |
[41:59] | Look, I’m not supposed | 我不能 |
[42:00] | to get those test results till next week, so… | 在下周前拿到结果 所以 |
[42:02] | They don’t matter anyway. | 成绩不重要啦 |
[42:03] | Actually, you know what? | 事实上 你知道吗 |
[42:05] | They do. Look at this. | 很重要 看这个 |
[42:08] | Sweets… Sweets was able to pull some strings, and… | 小甜甜帮我走了个后门 |
[42:13] | Well, 97th percentile?! | 正确率97% |
[42:15] | My personal best. | 个人最好成绩 |
[42:17] | That is incredible! | 太难以置信了 |
[42:19] | – Don’t act so surprised. – I just… I meant… | -别这么惊讶好吗 -我只是 |
[42:21] | I know, I know, all right? | 我懂 我懂 |
[42:22] | Next year, I’m gonna go for 99%. | 明年 我要到99% |
[42:24] | Very ambitious. | 野心勃勃啊 |
[42:25] | You turned me into a monster. I’ll tell you what. | 你把我变成怪兽了 我跟你说 |
[42:27] | Why don’t we race around the park here, huh? | 我们在公园里赛跑吧 |
[42:30] | – In these boots? – So you concede? Great, huh? | -穿着这双靴子 -你不敢了 |
[42:33] | That’s good, ’cause you know what? | 太好了 因为什么呢 |
[42:34] | I’m a little sore. I’m gonna wake up | 我现在身上酸痛 明天早上 |
[42:35] | in the morning, I’m gonna feel like one big cramp. | 起床的时候 我估计要浑身抽筋似的疼 |
[42:38] | How about a glass of champagne to celebrate? | 来杯香槟庆祝一下吧 |
[42:41] | Champagne, huh? Right? | 香槟 |
[42:43] | – Bubbles doubles. – Watch how that pops. | -气泡 气泡 -看瓶塞弹起来 |
[42:45] | I knew you would do well. | 我就知道你会拿高分 |
[42:48] | Even though it’s technically illegal for us to drink here. | 即使严格说来我们在这喝酒是违法的 |
[42:50] | Oh, come on, lighten up, will you? | 好了 放松点 |
[42:52] | We’ve already had sex in Virginia. | 我们已经在维吉尼亚上过床了 |
[42:53] | We’re basically outlaws. | 我们就是不法之徒 |
[42:55] | We are. Bonnie and Clyde. Cheers to that one. Cheers. | 就是 邦妮和克莱德 干杯 |
[42:58] | I’ll tell you what. 97 percentile. That’s pretty… | 我跟你说 正确率97% 那可是 |
[43:01] | 100 next time. Did you ever get 100%? | 下次100 你拿过满分没有 |