时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Come on, boy! Let’s go! | 加油 狗狗 快跑 |
[00:09] | All of this property ends about right there. | 这片土地一直到大概那边 |
[00:12] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[00:13] | Good job! Let’s go throw the ball. | 好样的 我们去扔球吧 |
[00:15] | This would be such a great place to raise a family. | 这儿一定是安家的好地方 |
[00:17] | Oh, and the school district is fantastic. | 这里的学区也是极好的 |
[00:19] | I wish I could go to first grade again. | 我都想在这里重读一年级 |
[00:22] | I don’t know, Peter. It looks like a swamp. | 我不知道 彼得 这地看上去像片沼泽 |
[00:24] | That’s what those lots looked like, too. And now, voila! | 以前那边的土地也就是这般光景 看看现在 |
[00:27] | And it’s only a half an hour from work. | 从这里去上班只要半小时 |
[00:29] | Come on, boy, get it! | 快去 狗狗 接住球 |
[00:31] | I don’t want to twist your arm, | 我不想催你们决定 |
[00:32] | but these lots are going fast. | 但这些土地确实很抢手 |
[00:34] | We were hoping to find something to move into soon. | 我们希望找到有房子的能很快搬进去 |
[00:36] | That’s the beauty of Homegrove Estates. | 这就是家园房产吸引人的地方 |
[00:37] | The contractor assures me they can have your house | 承包商向我保证 只要选定土地 |
[00:39] | up and running within the year. | 他们可以在一年内给你们盖好房子 |
[00:42] | Hey, boy. We can get a dog. | 你好 汪星人 我们可以养条狗 |
[00:46] | You always wanted a puppy. | 你一直想养条小狗 |
[00:48] | – Come here, boy. – A year? Really? | -快来 好孩子 -一年 这么快 |
[00:50] | And we can customize everything? | 可以完全按照我们的设计施工吗 |
[00:52] | Everything. | 当然 |
[00:54] | This could be our own slice of heaven, Care-Bear. | 这将是属于我们的乐土 亲爱的 |
[00:57] | No smog, | 远离雾霾 |
[00:59] | no crime… | 远离犯罪 |
[01:05] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[01:06] | Let’s get out of here. Let’s get out of here! | 我们快走吧 快离开这里 |
[01:08] | Wait! No! I have other available lots! | 等等 别走 我还有其他的土地呢 |
[01:17] | Okay, we have to get up. | 我们该起床了 |
[01:20] | I don’t want to have to fire you | 我可不想因为迟到 |
[01:21] | for being late. | 而开除你 |
[01:22] | I’ll appeal and tell them why. | 我会上诉 然后讲述个中缘由 |
[01:26] | Mm-mm, up, up… | 不行 起床 起床 |
[01:35] | Not sure I told you… | 我忘了是不是跟你说过 |
[01:37] | my parents are coming to town. | 我父母要来 |
[01:40] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没说过 |
[01:43] | That’s good. | 挺好啊 |
[01:44] | – I mean, you haven’t seen them in a while. – Yeah. | -你很久没见过他们了 -没错 |
[01:48] | They want to meet you. | 他们想要见见你 |
[01:51] | Okay, uh, the way you said that sounds horrifying. | 你这样说话挺吓人的 |
[01:54] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[01:55] | It’ll be fun. They’re gonna love you. | 会很有意思的 他们肯定会喜欢你 |
[01:57] | We’ve been dating long enough | 我们交往了这么久 |
[01:58] | for me to know when you’re lying. | 我一眼就看出来你在撒谎了 |
[01:59] | It’s just, they’re a little… traditional, | 其实 他们有点传统 |
[02:02] | old school, and they still think of me as their crazy son. | 他们依然认为我是他们放荡不羁的儿子 |
[02:05] | Okay, this is getting worse and worse. | 好吧 真是越听越糟 |
[02:06] | No, no, no. | 我不是这个意思 |
[02:07] | Yes. You’re saying that, to them, | 是 你是指对他们而言 |
[02:08] | I’m gonna be another one of your mistakes? | 跟我交往也是你犯的错吗 |
[02:10] | Why exactly? | 到底为什么 |
[02:12] | Because I’m your non-Iranian, | 因为我不是伊朗人 |
[02:14] | non-Muslim, black girlfriend? | 也不是穆斯林 还是黑人 |
[02:15] | This came out all wrong. | 不是这个意思 |
[02:16] | No, I think it came out exactly right. | 不 我觉得恰恰相反 |
[02:21] | I got a body in a swamp. | 沼泽地有具尸体等我去处理 |
[02:24] | We can talk about this later. | 我们晚点再谈这事 |
[02:37] | Based on the vertical nature of the frontal bone as well | 根据尸体额骨以及 |
[02:39] | as the mental eminence of the mandible, | 下颌骨颏部垂直的特征 |
[02:42] | the victim appears to be female, in her mid-30s. | 死者为一名三十多岁的女性 |
[02:44] | The prominent nature of the maxilla suggests Caucasian. | 突出的上颌骨表明死者为白种人 |
[02:48] | The organs show no sign | 除了剩余的尸体 |
[02:49] | of decomposition despite the amount of predation | 被啃食的部分 |
[02:52] | on the rest of the body. | 器官并没有腐蚀的迹象 |
[02:53] | Someone’s getting marked tardy today. | 今天有人要因为迟到记大过了 |
[02:55] | I called you, and you never picked up your phone. | 我给你打了电话 你都不接 |
[02:57] | Hey, look, there’s nothing I could do, okay? | 我也没办法 好吗 |
[02:58] | The Assistant Director– he just kept me at the office. | 助理局长把我留在了办公室 |
[03:00] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[03:01] | Yeah, yeah, just, you know, | 是的 没事 就是 |
[03:02] | reviewing some case files, that’s all. | 复查一些案件卷宗而已 |
[03:03] | Case file? Your case files? Did you make a mistake? | 案件卷宗 你办的案吗 你犯错了 |
[03:06] | No, not my mistakes, okay? | 没有 我没有犯错 |
[03:08] | I was just reviewing some other reports | 我只是复查一些其他探员 |
[03:09] | for some other agents, that’s all. | 所办的案件卷宗 |
[03:11] | Wow, sounds like you’re teacher’s pet. | 看来你荣升局长红人了 |
[03:12] | Ha-ha! Okay, enough with the school references, okay? | 哈哈 不好笑 好好工作吧 |
[03:15] | – What’s up with swamp thing? – Not sure. | -沼泽有什么问题吗 -还不能确定 |
[03:16] | Animals have eaten the hands and feet. | 动物吃掉了手和脚 |
[03:18] | Normally, they’d eat the meaty parts first. | 一般来说 动物会从肉多的地方开始吃 |
[03:20] | I have a question. So why is it that, um, | 我有个疑问 为什么在这具尸体上 |
[03:23] | the animals didn’t eat the meaty parts? | 动物从肉少的地方开始吃 |
[03:24] | We have no explanation. It’s very frustrating. | 我们还没有找到原因 真令人沮丧 |
[03:27] | Okay. Well, there any clothes or personal effects? | 那有没有找到任何衣物或私人物品 |
[03:29] | No. It appears to be a body dump. | 没有 看起来只是抛尸于此 |
[03:31] | In addition to predation, | 除了被啃食 |
[03:32] | there’s extensive fracturing on the bone. | 遗骨上有大量的骨折 |
[03:34] | Beaten to death? | 殴打致死 |
[03:35] | I don’t have an explanation for the fracturing | 现在我还不能解释骨折 |
[03:37] | at this point, but it doesn’t appear to be blunt force. | 是如何形成的 但看起来并非钝器伤 |
[03:39] | So, do we at least have time of death? | 至少我们确定了死亡时间吧 |
[03:41] | Well, that’s where it starts to really get weird. | 这才是这起案件真正诡异的地方 |
[03:43] | Insect activity is all over the place. | 尸骨上到处都有大量昆虫活动的痕迹 |
[03:45] | We’ve got colonization and development of Piophilidae | 有酪蝇家族在遗体的颅骨和四肢上 |
[03:48] | in the skull and extremities. | 生息繁衍 |
[03:50] | That puts time of death between 72 and 96 hours. | 也就是说死亡时间应为72至96小时之间 |
[03:52] | So three or four days. What’s so weird about that? | 大概三四天光景 这有什么诡异的 |
[03:54] | Because in the body cavity, there’s | 因为在尸体的体腔内 我们发现了 |
[03:55] | Calliphoridae larvae, which indicates | 丽蝇的幼虫 这说明 |
[03:57] | time of death in the last three hours. | 死亡时间为三小时前 |
[03:59] | -Whoa! The body was found long before that. -Exactly. | -尸体被人发现都不止三小时了 -没错 |
[04:02] | Which accounts for the Chrysomyarufifacies in the feet, | 再加上脚部的红色金蝇 |
[04:05] | which puts time of death in the last 14 days. | 说明死亡时间为十四天前 |
[04:08] | Three hours, three days, two weeks, right? What is it? | 三小时 三天 两周 什么情况 |
[04:11] | Well, evidence says all three. | 证据表明 以上皆是 |
[04:14] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[04:56] | So you have no idea when she was killed? | 你们还不能确定她的死亡时间吗 |
[04:59] | None at all. We’re looking for clues | 毫无头绪 我们在寻找可以 |
[05:02] | that can narrow it down. | 缩小死亡时间范围的线索 |
[05:03] | There’s something lodged | 有东西卡在了 |
[05:05] | between the left maxillary lateral incisor and the canine. | 左上颌侧切牙和犬齿之间 |
[05:09] | I’m not sure how much I’m gonna find. | 我不知道我能发现多少线索 |
[05:10] | The swamp could have swallowed up a lot of stuff. | 沼泽可能吞噬了很多东西 |
[05:12] | How long will it take you | 你需要多长时间才能 |
[05:13] | to clean and reassemble the skull, Mr. Vaziri? | 清理干净再拼接好颅骨 瓦齐里先生 |
[05:15] | We need Angela to do the reconstruction as soon as possible. | 安琪拉需要尽快进行面部重建工作 |
[05:18] | You’re still picking tissue off the parietal. | 你还在清理头顶骨上的组织 |
[05:21] | Don’t you want to finish that first? | 难道我不应该等你完成再开工吗 |
[05:22] | Oh, it’s all yours, Mr. Vaziri. | 它归你了 瓦齐里先生 |
[05:25] | Is it me, or did it just get totally awkward in here? | 是我会错意 还是这里气氛确实很尴尬 |
[05:29] | It’s probably the perplexing nature of the remains. | 很可能是因为遗体的复杂性质 |
[05:31] | Uh, no. Actually, I think it was the “Mr. Vaziri.” | 不对 我觉得是瓦齐里先生这个称呼很怪 |
[05:35] | – What’s going on here? – A murder case. | -到底发生了什么事 -一起凶杀案 |
[05:37] | So if we could focus on the task at hand… | 我们还是专注各自手头上的工作吧 |
[05:39] | The skull is all yours, Mr…. | 你可以开始着手清洗颅骨了 瓦 |
[05:41] | Arastoo. | 阿拉斯图 |
[05:42] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[05:44] | Is something happening that I don’t understand? | 莫非发生了什么我没看懂的事 |
[05:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:47] | This is very odd. | 太奇怪了 |
[05:48] | This tissue isn’t from the victim. | 这片组织不属于受害人 |
[05:50] | It must have mixed in with hers during decomposition. | 一定是腐烂时与死者混在一起的 |
[05:53] | It could be evidence of the assailant. | 这片组织或许来自于加害人 |
[05:55] | Or a second victim. | 或者是另一名受害者 |
[05:56] | I’ll run DNA and a tox screen | 我要开始DNA和毒理检验 |
[05:57] | and see what I can find. | 看看可以找到什么线索 |
[05:58] | Oh, Mr. Vaziri, bring up the X rays of this area | 瓦齐里先生 让X光查看这个区域 |
[06:02] | and tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[06:09] | There appears to be a remodeled injury | 这好像是髂后上棘右侧 |
[06:11] | to the right posterior superior iliac crest. | 一处愈合的伤口 |
[06:13] | – From a large-bore needle? – Yes. | -大孔径针头造成的伤口 -是的 |
[06:16] | We can identify the victim without a reconstruction. | 不用重塑我们也能确认死者身份了 |
[06:18] | The victim had a bone marrow aspiration | 死者一年前 |
[06:20] | approximately one year ago. | 曾接受过骨髓穿刺 |
[06:22] | Then I’ll call the National Bone Marrow Registry. | 我打电话咨询一下国家骨髓登记处 |
[06:29] | Whew! So, the victim’s name is Madeline Papadelis. | 受害人叫做玛德琳·帕帕德里斯 |
[06:32] | She’d been off the grid for four months; | 失踪已有四月之久 |
[06:33] | no credit card information, no cell phone information. | 没有信用卡消费记录 也没有通话记录 |
[06:35] | No missing persons report filed, | 也没有失踪人员报告 |
[06:37] | no immediate family. Do you have anything on her? | 无直系亲属 你们到底掌握她什么资料了 |
[06:39] | Angela’s sending over more stuff. | 安琪拉会发来更多详细资料 |
[06:41] | Whoa! Wait a second. That more? | 等等 还有这么多吗 |
[06:42] | – Yes, sir. – This all about the victim? | -是的 -都是关于本案受害人吗 |
[06:44] | No, all of that is from the Assistant Director. | 不是 这都是助理局长安排的 |
[06:46] | – It’s different. – He said no rush. If you could review ’em | -两码事 -他说不用急 若你能 |
[06:48] | by the end of the week, it should be fine. | 周末前复查所有的案件 就可以了 |
[06:49] | No rush? There’s over 50 cases here! | 不用急 这里至少有五十个案子 |
[06:51] | I’m in the middle of a murder investigation here. | 我手头上还有一桩谋杀案 |
[06:53] | This has nothing to do with me, sir. | 这与我无关 长官 |
[06:54] | Oh, please, you gotta be kidding me. | 拜托 简直是开玩笑 |
[06:56] | I’m just delivering what I was told. | 我只是传话的 |
[06:57] | – Right, okay. – So, the Assistant Director’s having you review | -好吧 -助理局长要你复查 |
[07:01] | other agents’ files? That’s-that’s a big deal, Booth. | 其他探员的卷宗 这事可不一般 布斯 |
[07:03] | It won’t be if the person | 若杀害玛德琳的凶手 |
[07:05] | who killed Madeline gets away. | 逃之夭夭就不是了 |
[07:06] | They don’t ask just anyone to do that. | 上面不会随便找人来这么做 |
[07:07] | You know what? They’re probably short-staffed. They just want me | 或许只是人手不足 他们只想让我 |
[07:09] | – to do double duty. – Uh, they could be | -身兼数职 -上面可能想要 |
[07:11] | – looking at you for a promotion. – I tell you what. | -提拔你 -你听我说 |
[07:12] | Why don’t you just help me with Madeline’s case, all right? | 你现在就好好帮我解决玛德琳的案子懂吗 |
[07:15] | You have noticed I’m up to my ears here in stuff. | 你看到了 我现在忙得团团转 |
[07:17] | – Sure. – Right, okay. | -好的 -很好 |
[07:18] | So this is everything that Angela | 目前 安琪拉已经找到这些 |
[07:20] | has uncovered so far about the case. | 跟案件有关的材料 |
[07:21] | She divorced, so any contact with the ex-husband? | 死者离异 与前夫还有联系吗 |
[07:24] | Haven’t located him yet. Look at this. Hmm? | 还没找到他身处何方 你看这个 |
[07:28] | What is this, a tribute site to her kid? | 这是什么 悼念她女儿的网站 |
[07:30] | Yeah, her kid had cystic fibrosis. | 是的 她的孩子罹患囊胞性纤维症 |
[07:32] | She was only six years old. She died 13 months ago. | 她过世时才六岁 死去一年多了 |
[07:35] | A lot of people give up after something like that. | 很多丧子的人都会自暴自弃 |
[07:37] | They turn to drugs, | 他们开始吸毒 |
[07:38] | anything to help them forget about the pain. | 试遍所有方法 只为忘却痛苦 |
[07:40] | It’s interesting that she didn’t have any clothes on. | 很有意思的是她被发现时身上竟一丝不挂 |
[07:44] | You’re thinking sexual assault? | 你觉得是性侵 |
[07:45] | Or a sexual situation that got out of hand. | 也可能是失控的性爱 |
[07:47] | You know, sex can be used as a way | 性爱可以是一种 |
[07:49] | to numb yourself from the pain, so… | 麻痹痛苦的方法 所以 |
[07:51] | – I got a text here. Oh. – What? | -我收到了一条短信 天呐 -怎么了 |
[07:53] | Madeline took out a restraining order on her ex-husband | 玛德琳一年半前向法院申请了 |
[07:55] | a year and a half ago. He threatened to kill her. | 对她前夫的禁令 他威胁要杀了她 |
[08:02] | Hey, have you found a way to determine time of death? | 有办法确定死亡时间了吗 |
[08:04] | No. It still technically appears as if different parts | 没有 严格说来似乎尸体不同部位 |
[08:07] | of the body died at different times. | 呈现的死亡时间还是不同 |
[08:10] | – You? – Insect activity’s telling me | -你呢 -昆虫的活动 |
[08:11] | the same thing. | 也让我得出了相同的结论 |
[08:12] | I moved on so I wouldn’t feel stupid. | 为了不让自己觉得蠢我换了个思路 |
[08:14] | So the fiber Dr. Brennan found lodged | 布纳恩博士发现的 |
[08:16] | in the victim’s teeth turned out to be chloroform. | 嵌在死者牙齿里的纤维原来是氯仿麻醉剂 |
[08:18] | If the killer drugged | 如果凶手在杀玛德琳前 |
[08:19] | Madeline before he killed her, | 给她下了药 |
[08:20] | maybe we’re dealing with a kidnapping. | 或许这是一起绑架案 |
[08:22] | Could be. There were some fibers found on her back | 有可能 在死者背部还发现了一些 |
[08:24] | made from silk and cuprammonium rayon. | 由蚕丝和铜铵丝制成的纤维 |
[08:27] | The blend is used in World Core sleeping bags. | 这种混纺是用于”地核”牌睡袋的 |
[08:29] | Drugged and zipped up | 被下了药 |
[08:31] | in a sleeping bag. It would explain | 又被装在睡袋里 这可能 |
[08:32] | being missing for four months. | 就是她失踪了四个月的原因 |
[08:34] | Hey, I hear Arastoo’s parents are coming for a visit. | 我听说阿拉斯图的父母要来看他了 |
[08:36] | Yeah. He hasn’t seen them in a long time. | 是的 他很久没见他们了 |
[08:38] | You gonna meet them? | 你要去见他们吗 |
[08:40] | Haven’t decided yet. I don’t want to intrude. | 还没决定 我不想打扰他们 |
[08:42] | He hasn’t asked? | 他没邀请你吗 |
[08:43] | No, he’s asked. | 不是 他邀请了 |
[08:44] | Oh, it’s too loaded: conflicting loyalties, | 是因为负担太重了吗 不知如何选择 |
[08:48] | you’re not sure how | 你不确定 |
[08:49] | that will play out. I get it. | 结果会如何 我懂 |
[08:50] | It’s not that big a deal, really. | 这真没什么大不了的 |
[08:51] | That’s what I said | 我一开始也这么说 |
[08:52] | until Angela’s father knocked me out and tattooed me. | 直到安琪拉的爸爸把我击昏后给我纹了身 |
[08:55] | Is that supposed to be helping me? | 你是要吓我还是要帮我 |
[08:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:00] | The DNA results from the foreign tissue | 我在死者身上发现的异体组织的 |
[09:02] | I found on the victim. | DNA化验结果 |
[09:08] | It’s part of a tongue. | 这是舌头的一部分 |
[09:09] | A tongue? That is creepy. | 舌头 怪瘆人的 |
[09:11] | A fox tongue, apparently. And these samples appear | 看来是条狐狸的舌头 这些样本又似乎 |
[09:14] | to be from other small scavengers. | 来自其它的小型食腐动物 |
[09:15] | All somehow stuck to the victim. | 不知为何全都粘在了死者的身上 |
[09:18] | Maybe it was a ritualistic killing. | 或许这是一场宗教仪式类的杀戮 |
[09:21] | So, the ex-husband, he lives in a cabin outside the city. | 死者前夫住在城外的一个小屋里 |
[09:24] | Another agent’s bringing him in. | 有探员正把他抓回局里 |
[09:25] | Because you’re still working on other agents’ cases? | 就因为你还在复查其他探员的案子 |
[09:27] | Look, every time I say no, | 每次我拒绝的时候 |
[09:28] | the Assistant Director says he can’t get along without me. | 局长助理就会说离了我就毫无进展 |
[09:31] | I feel the same way. | 英雄所见略同 |
[09:34] | What if they promote you to a desk job? | 如果他们升你职让你坐办公室呢 |
[09:36] | Are they gonna give me another partner? | 他们会给我派一个新搭档吗 |
[09:38] | Look, I am not gonna be promoted to a desk job, okay? | 我不会升职坐办公室的 好吗 |
[09:41] | Plus, you’re not gonna get a new partner. | 再说了 你不会换搭档的 |
[09:43] | They’re not gonna promote you | 他们要是给你升职 |
[09:44] | and leave you in the same position. | 你的职位就一定会变动 |
[09:45] | Look, everyone is just getting way ahead | 听着 大家 |
[09:47] | of themselves right now, all right? | 都想得太远了 好吗 |
[09:49] | I’m just doing this guy a favor. | 我只是在帮他一个忙 |
[09:51] | Just figuring out, looking at ex-cases. Booth. | 看看以前的案子 试着弄清楚 我是布斯 |
[09:55] | Yeah, great. On our way. | 好的 很好 马上就到 |
[09:57] | Bringing in the ex-husband. Come with me? | 前夫带到局里了 跟我一块去吗 |
[09:59] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[10:00] | Because you’re my partner. | 因为你是我的搭档 |
[10:04] | I can’t believe Madeline’s dead. | 我难以相信玛德琳竟然死了 |
[10:06] | Oy, save the tears, okay? | 别猫哭耗子假慈悲了 |
[10:08] | You haven’t contacted your ex in over, what, four months? | 你没和你前妻联系都四个月了 |
[10:10] | Because she had a restraining order against me. | 因为她对我申请了禁令 |
[10:13] | Because you tried to kill her. | 因为你想要杀死她 |
[10:14] | No, that is not true. We fought, | 不 不是这样的 我们吵了一架 |
[10:16] | I was cleaning my rifle and I waved it around. | 当时我正好在擦步枪 所以挥了一下 |
[10:18] | What were you fighting about? | 你们为了什么而吵架的 |
[10:19] | Same thing we always fought about– | 是我们经常争吵的事 |
[10:22] | our little girl, Karine. | 我们的女儿 卡琳 |
[10:25] | Madeline wanted to put her through | 玛德琳想让她接受 |
[10:26] | all these god-awful treatments. | 所有那些非常可怕的治疗 |
[10:28] | And since she had full custody, I couldn’t do anything about it. | 而且因为她有完全监护权 我无可奈何 |
[10:31] | Must’ve been angry, huh? | 一定让你很愤怒吧 |
[10:33] | Yeah, wouldn’t you be? | 是的 要是你你不会吗 |
[10:34] | She was torturing my daughter, even-even after the doctors said | 她在折磨我女儿 哪怕医生说了 |
[10:38] | she’d never get any better. | 女儿并不会有所好转 她也在坚持 |
[10:40] | You’re a hunter, aren’t you, Mr. Papadelis? | 你是个猎人 对吧 帕帕德里斯先生 |
[10:42] | – That illegal? – We found the tongues | -这也违法吗 -我们在你前妻的尸体上 |
[10:44] | and snouts of small animals on your ex-wife’s remains. | 发现了小动物的舌头和鼻子 |
[10:47] | So you think…? | 所以你们认为 |
[10:52] | You’re crazy! | 你们疯了吧 |
[10:52] | Maybe you tortured your ex | 也许你用了你所认为 |
[10:54] | the way you thought she tortured your daughter. | 前妻折磨女儿的方法折磨了你的前妻 |
[10:56] | – No. – If you’re innocent, | -没有 -如果你是无辜的 |
[10:57] | I’m sure you’d be happy to let us examine | 我相信你肯定很乐意让我们检测 |
[10:59] | your camping equipment and guns. | 你的露营装备和枪支 |
[11:01] | I’m a member of the NRA. | 我是美国步枪协会的成员 |
[11:02] | I know my rights. | 我知道我的权利 |
[11:04] | – You need a warrant. – Oh, right. | -你要有搜查证 -想起来了 |
[11:06] | That’s right, a warrant. Like this one here? | 没错 搜查证 就像这张吗 |
[11:08] | Here you go. Look at that. | 给你 看看吧 |
[11:10] | That okay for you, Mr. Huntsman? | 这回儿行了吧 猎人先生 |
[11:18] | Hey. Okay, initially I thought | 好吧 一开始我以为 |
[11:22] | the damage to the organs was caused by predation, | 动物的啃食是造成器官损伤的罪魁祸首 |
[11:24] | animals tearing them apart. | 是动物把器官扯得支离破碎 |
[11:26] | But these are actually fractures. | 但实际上这些都是裂伤 |
[11:28] | All right, I’m not Dr. B, | 好吧 我不是B博士 |
[11:29] | but organs don’t fracture. | 但我也知道器官是不会断裂的 |
[11:30] | Only bones do. | 只有骨头才能断裂 |
[11:31] | Unless the organs were frozen. | 除非器官被冰冻了 |
[11:32] | I also found urine in the bladder, | 我还在膀胱里发现了尿液 |
[11:34] | which a normal body would expel. | 而一般来说尸体都会排出尿液 |
[11:36] | Unless it was frozen very soon after death. | 除非尸体在死亡后被急冻 |
[11:38] | Freezing. Freezing would account for the various insect | 冰冻 冰冻也能解释得了我发现的 |
[11:41] | and larval stages I found. | 各种昆虫依然还在幼虫期的现象 |
[11:43] | And would explain why the animals didn’t feed | 也解释得了为什么动物不一开始 |
[11:44] | on the torso and organs first. | 就吃躯干和器官 |
[11:46] | Yeah, they were the last to thaw. | 没错 因为这些是最后解冻的 |
[11:47] | Which also explains the tongues | 这还能解释得了在尸体身上找到的 |
[11:49] | and tissue from the scavengers. | 食腐动物的舌头和组织 |
[11:50] | If they tried to feed | 如果当尸体冰冻时 |
[11:51] | on the organs when they were frozen, | 动物想要吃器官的话 |
[11:52] | – their tongues would stick. – Yeah. | -它们的舌头会粘在器官上 -没错 |
[11:54] | And would tear off as they were pulling away. | 而且当它们挣脱时就会因此被扯掉 |
[11:55] | Wow, so what? | 所以到底是怎么回事呢 |
[11:56] | Someone had her locked in a freezer | 有人把她锁在一个冰箱里 |
[11:57] | for the past four months? | 长达四个月吗 |
[11:58] | Well, that would be the easy answer. | 简单来说确实是如此 |
[12:00] | I’ve worked a lot of mob hits, | 我参与过不少黑帮杀人的案子 |
[12:01] | and they love to freeze. | 他们很爱冻死人 |
[12:02] | But I’ve never seen a freezer | 但我从来没见过一个可以冷到 |
[12:04] | cold enough to fracture a liver. | 足以让肝脏断裂的冰箱 |
[12:10] | Frozen? | 冰冻 |
[12:11] | It appears that way, although I haven’t found any evidence | 看起来是如此 但我还没发现任何 |
[12:14] | of microstructural changes caused by liquid expansion. | 由液体膨胀造成的显微结构变化的证据 |
[12:18] | That usually accompanies freezing, | 这种变化通常会伴随着冰冻产生 |
[12:19] | which is why I’m doing a histological study of the bones. | 这就是为什么我正在做骨头的组织学研究 |
[12:22] | Well, psych profiles | 杀人犯的心理侧写中 |
[12:23] | of killers that freeze their victims | 冰冻死者的行为 |
[12:24] | kind of go all over the place. | 动机各种各样 |
[12:26] | I mean, the killer could have frozen the victim | 杀人犯可能冰冻死者 |
[12:28] | to obscure time of death. | 从而掩盖死亡时间 |
[12:29] | So, that’s what happened here, isn’t it? | 这个案子就是这样的 对吧 |
[12:30] | Or the killer | 亦或者凶手 |
[12:31] | could’ve put the body on ice until they found | 可能把尸体冰冻了 |
[12:34] | a more convenient time to dispose of it. | 直到他们找到一个更合适的时间去弃尸 |
[12:35] | – Or both. – That’s a very good point. | -或者两者都有 -说得对 |
[12:37] | That’s why the Assistant Director asked | 这就是为什么局长助理 |
[12:38] | for your advice. And mine. | 要征求你 还有我的意见 |
[12:39] | If Sweets is going over cases, too, | 如果小甜甜也在研究那些案子 |
[12:42] | perhaps it’s not about a promotion. | 或许这跟升职没什么关系 |
[12:43] | I’m gonna pretend that wasn’t insulting. | 这话说得真是一点都不伤人 |
[12:45] | So, the Assistant Director asked me to review | 所以 局长助理让我查阅 |
[12:48] | your test results | 你的考试成绩 |
[12:49] | – and your latest psych profile. – What? | -和你最近的心理侧写 -什么 |
[12:51] | He wants me to make an analysis | 他想让我分析一下 |
[12:53] | of your performance and capabilities. | 你的表现和能力 |
[12:54] | And you’re allowed to tell me that? | 你可以就这么告诉我吗 |
[12:55] | Nobody said it was confidential. | 没人说这是机密内容 |
[12:57] | Well, what else do you know? | 你还知道些什么 |
[12:58] | Um, nothing official yet. | 还没有正式的消息 |
[13:00] | But I heard that they’re staffing | 但我听说他们正在为德国的 |
[13:01] | a new field office in Germany. | 新办事处安排人手 |
[13:03] | – They need someone to run it. – Germany? | -他们需要有人来管事 -德国 |
[13:04] | The FBI is a domestic agency. | 联调局是国内的机构 |
[13:06] | Well, not exclusively. | 并不完全是 |
[13:07] | I mean, when there are suspected terrorists or attacks | 当怀疑会有针对大使馆或是领事馆的 |
[13:10] | against embassies or consulates, the FBI always responds. | 恐怖分子袭击活动发生时 联调局总会出动 |
[13:13] | That’s more than a regular promotion, Booth. | 这可不仅是普通的升职了 布斯 |
[13:17] | Well, how long would the tour be? | 要在德国待多久 |
[13:19] | – I heard two years. – I’m not leaving you | -听说是两年 -我不可能把你和克里斯汀 |
[13:20] | and Christine, so it’s not gonna happen. | 留下不管的 所以我是不会去的 |
[13:22] | You’ve clearly excelled at your job, Booth. | 你的工作做得非常出色 布斯 |
[13:25] | Oh, I-I have to get back to the lab. | 我要回实验室了 |
[13:28] | Uh, we can talk about this later. | 我们待会儿再继续谈 |
[13:29] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[13:31] | – You sound defensive, Booth. – I’m not defensive. | -你戒心很强啊 布斯 -我不是戒心强 |
[13:33] | I’m starting to get annoyed, okay? | 是开始烦了 好吧 |
[13:35] | People are way ahead of themselves here. | 大家都想得太远了 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:41] | Booth got Madeline’s credit card records. | 布斯拿到了玛德琳的信用卡消费记录 |
[13:44] | She spent practically nothing. | 她基本都不怎么用 |
[13:46] | The one consistent charge were her bus passes from the MTA. | 唯一的固定支出是她大都会运输局的公交卡 |
[13:49] | She got the last one five months ago. | 她最后一次买票是五个月前 |
[13:51] | Just before she disappeared. | 正是她失踪之前 |
[13:53] | The first purchase was made just after her daughter died. | 第一次支出记录是她女儿刚死之后 |
[13:56] | She only used them on Saturdays when she took | 她只会在去弗吉尼亚州的维也纳 |
[13:58] | the round trip to Vienna, Virginia. | 往返的时候刷卡 |
[14:00] | Looks like her last trip was four months ago | 看起来她最后一次往返是四个月之前 |
[14:02] | when she disappeared. | 也就是她失踪的时候 |
[14:03] | Yeah, and there was no return ride for that trip. | 是啊 但那次是有去无回 |
[14:06] | Huh. Well… | 好吧 |
[14:08] | we still haven’t ruled out sexual assault, you know. | 我们还没有排除性侵的可能 |
[14:10] | I mean, Sweets says some grieving victims | 我是说 斯维斯说有些精神受创的受害人 |
[14:12] | turn to sex to dull the pain. | 会通过性来麻木痛苦 |
[14:14] | So, you think she was going up there to meet someone? | 那么 你觉得她去那里是为了见某个人吗 |
[14:17] | Maybe, and maybe that person got a little too kinky, | 可能吧 说不定那人有点太过变态 |
[14:20] | and chloroformed and abducted her. | 用氯仿把她诱拐了 |
[14:32] | How’s the skull coming along? | 头骨拼接得怎样了 |
[14:33] | More slowly than I or Dr. Brennan would want. | 进展比我和布纳恩博士想要的慢多了 |
[14:36] | The missing pieces aren’t helping, either. | 缺失的部分也让人一筹莫展 |
[14:39] | Well, I’m sure you’ll do a fine job. | 我相信你一定会做好的 |
[14:41] | That was oddly polite. | 你的语气礼貌得很不正常 |
[14:45] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[14:46] | Sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[14:54] | This may not be the time or the place, | 也许这不是时间或地点的问题 |
[14:55] | but I think it’s better if I didn’t go to | 但我觉得我还是不去参加 |
[14:58] | dinner with you and your parents. | 你和你父母的晚餐比较好 |
[15:00] | How would that be better? I love you. | 这怎么会更好 我爱你 |
[15:01] | I want them to meet you. | 我希望他们能见见你 |
[15:02] | Well, you love your parents, too. | 但你也爱你父母 |
[15:04] | And what they think means a lot to you. | 而他们的想法对你来说很重要 |
[15:06] | – Cam… – You told me what happened when | -凯 -你跟我说过你哥哥 |
[15:07] | your brother introduced his girlfriend. | 介绍他女朋友时候发生了什么事 |
[15:08] | They broke up, right? | 他们分手了 对吧 |
[15:10] | – That was different. – You hope. | -那不一样 -你以为不一样 |
[15:13] | But I don’t want to be there when you’re forced | 但我不想等到时候 情况变成了 |
[15:15] | to choose between them or me. | 你被迫在他们和我之间做选择 |
[15:18] | Have a little faith in me. | 对我有点信心吧 |
[15:20] | Unless you’re too scared. | 除非你太害怕了 |
[15:23] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:24] | I have the results of the histological. | 我拿到组织学的分析结果了 |
[15:26] | What do you notice about the findings, Mr. Vaziri? | 你在报告里注意到了什么 瓦齐里先生 |
[15:32] | There’s no crystallization. | 没有发生结晶过程 |
[15:33] | Precisely. | 完全正确 |
[15:33] | What exactly does that mean? | 那又是什么意思 |
[15:35] | Well, normally when a body is frozen, | 一般来说 如果尸体被冷冻 |
[15:36] | ice crystals form from the water in the body, | 尸体内的水分会结成冰晶 |
[15:38] | rupturing the cells. | 使细胞产生破裂 |
[15:39] | The histological shows there is no rupturing. | 而组织学报告显示并没有破裂 |
[15:41] | But if the body wasn’t frozen, | 但如果尸体并没有被冷冻 |
[15:42] | then none of our findings make sense. | 那我们的分析结果就全都说不通了 |
[15:43] | That is not my conclusion. | 我不是那样认为的 |
[15:45] | The victim was frozen, but also vitrified. | 受害人被冷冻过 但也被玻化处理过 |
[15:47] | The water in the body is replaced | 体内的水分 |
[15:49] | by cryoprotective chemicals, | 被防冻剂所取代了 |
[15:50] | which is why there were no ice crystals. | 所以才没有冰晶 |
[15:52] | She was cryogenically frozen? | 她被低温冷冻了 |
[15:53] | At temperatures well below negative 100 degrees Celsius. | 温度远低于摄氏零下一百度 |
[15:56] | Which explains why the organs fractured. | 这就解释了为什么她的器官会断裂 |
[15:58] | It actually explains everything we’ve seen. | 这甚至能解释我们所看到的一切 |
[16:01] | Except who killed her and how. | 除了凶手和作案手法 |
[16:08] | Look, there’s a cryo-whatever-you-call-it place | 听着 在弗吉尼亚州的维也纳 |
[16:10] | in Vienna, Virginia, just a block | 离她坐公交的地方一个街区外 |
[16:12] | from where she took her bus trips. | 有一个你叫冻什么玩意的地方 |
[16:13] | And it’s called cryonics. | 这叫人体冷冻技术 |
[16:15] | It’s the low-temperature preservation of humans | 是一种对人体进行低温保存的方式 |
[16:18] | with the hope that resuscitation | 因为人们总是期望着 |
[16:20] | may be possible in the future. | 未来有一天能够苏醒过来 |
[16:21] | It’s nuts, okay? When you die, | 这太扯了吧 你死了 |
[16:23] | it’s ashes to ashes, not ashes to ice. | 就应该烧成灰烬 而不是冻成冰块 |
[16:25] | We all search for immortality in our own way. | 我们都在通过自己的方式寻求不朽 |
[16:27] | It’s what binds tribes and religions. | 部落和宗教就是这样将人凝聚在一起的 |
[16:29] | Just please tell me that you’re not gonna want me | 拜托你快跟我说 你不会让我 |
[16:33] | to freeze you. | 把你也冷冻起来 |
[16:34] | No, but one day you might be able to download | 我不会 但有一天你可能会能够 |
[16:38] | my accumulated consciousness onto a memory chip. | 把我积聚的意识下载到记忆条上 |
[16:41] | Listen. Let’s just, you know, keep each other in here. | 听着 我们还是在心里挂念着对方吧 |
[16:45] | That’s worked just fine for a long time. | 那么长时间以来人们都是这样做的 |
[16:49] | You know, Christine and I could come to Germany, too. | 我和克里斯汀也可以去德国的 |
[16:53] | But you know I wouldn’t ask you to do that. | 但你知道我不会叫你去 |
[16:54] | Your work is here. | 你的工作在这里 |
[16:56] | So, you’d stand in the way | 你是要让我们 |
[16:57] | of us having a new and possibly life-changing experience? | 失去可能会改变生活的一次机会吗 |
[17:01] | That seems selfish, Booth. | 你这样显得很自私 布斯 |
[17:05] | What, you’d really uproot everything? | 难道你真的要改变一切吗 |
[17:08] | Wouldn’t you? | 难道你不想吗 |
[17:14] | I kind of figured this place would be more hospitally, right? | 我还以为这种地方待客会更周到些 对吧 |
[17:17] | A little bit more, I don’t know, sterile? | 我说不上来 是不是有点过于冷清了 |
[17:20] | Cryonics operations have very little funding. | 人体冷冻术的资金一向很少 |
[17:22] | Most of their funding comes from member donations. | 他们多数的资金都来自会员捐款 |
[17:27] | Member donations? | 会员捐款 |
[17:28] | I don’t know if they have a lot of members. | 不知道他们是不是发展了很多会员 |
[17:30] | Actually, we have over 700 full- and part-time members. | 其实我们的全职和兼职会员有七百多个 |
[17:33] | Right. And you are…? | 好吧 请问你是… |
[17:34] | I am Dr. Noah Summers. | 我是诺亚·萨默斯博士 |
[17:35] | This is my wife, Michelle. | 这是我的妻子 米歇尔 |
[17:37] | We own CryoNova. | 我们是超冷新星公司的老板 |
[17:39] | Your turn. | 该你们了 |
[17:40] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 我是联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[17:41] | This here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这位是我的搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[17:43] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[17:45] | I’m thrilled that you’re interested in our services. | 你对我们的服务有兴趣我真是太激动了 |
[17:46] | It would be my honor to preserve your brain. | 能够保存你的大脑将是我的荣幸 |
[17:48] | I’m sure it would. | 我知道你会很荣幸的 |
[17:49] | But at this point, cryonics is nothing more than a fantasy. | 但目前为止 人体冷冻还只是一个幻想 |
[17:53] | As is often the case before great discoveries. | 在伟大的发现之前总是如此的 |
[17:56] | So if you’re not interested in being preserved, | 那么如果你不是对保存身体感兴趣 |
[17:58] | how can we help you? | 请问找我们有什么事吗 |
[17:59] | Do you know a woman | 你认不认识 |
[17:59] | by the name of Madeline Papadelis? | 一个名叫玛德琳·帕帕德里斯的女人 |
[18:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:02] | She used to visit all the time. | 她以前经常过来 |
[18:03] | Her daughter is one of our patients. | 她女儿也是我们的病人 |
[18:05] | Her daughter is dead. | 她女儿死了 |
[18:07] | Technically she’s in a state of suspended animation. | 技术上来说 她处于一种假死状态 |
[18:10] | Well, not her mother. | 但是她妈妈不是 |
[18:11] | Technically, she is dead dead. | 技术上来说 她死得透透的 |
[18:13] | She was found in a swamp outside Alexandria. | 尸体在亚历山德拉外的一处沼泽里被发现 |
[18:15] | What? | 什么 |
[18:15] | And all the evidence indicates that she was cryogenically frozen. | 而所有的证据都显示 她被低温冷冻过 |
[18:19] | Here. | 就在这里 |
[18:24] | But We haven’t seen Madeline in months. | 但我们已经有几个月都没见过玛德琳了 |
[18:26] | She used to come here every Saturday to visit her daughter. | 她以前每周六都过来看她女儿 |
[18:28] | Her daughter who is dead who isn’t dead. | 她那个死了又没死的女儿 |
[18:31] | Yes, Madeline was dedicated to our cause. | 是的 玛德琳坚信我们的事业 |
[18:33] | She and I were working on a proposal for a funding grant. | 她还和我一起在给一项资金拨款做提案 |
[18:36] | And then she just disappeared. | 然后她就那么消失了 |
[18:37] | We tried to contact her, but she never answered | 我们想联系她 但对语音留言和短信 |
[18:39] | her voice mails or texts. | 她都一直没回复 |
[18:41] | We waived the storage fees for her daughter | 我们搁置了她女儿的保存费 |
[18:43] | until we could locate her. | 直到能找到她 |
[18:44] | Man, these tanks are huge. | 天哪 这些储罐真大 |
[18:46] | I mean, why do you need | 我是说 你们为什么要用 |
[18:47] | so much space for one body? | 这么大空间来装一具尸体 |
[18:48] | Well, we can store up to five whole body preservations | 我们可以把五具完整的人体保存在 |
[18:51] | in one dewar. | 一个真空瓶里 |
[18:52] | Or a couple dozen neuros. | 或是保存几十个神经元 |
[18:54] | – Neuros? – Heads. | -神经元 -就是头颅 |
[18:56] | They remove and freeze the head. | 他们会把头切下来冷冻 |
[18:57] | Don’t need to know that. Okay. | 我不需要知道那个 好吧 |
[18:58] | You know what? You guys are in the business of freezing people. | 这么说吧 你们做的是人体冷冻生意 |
[19:00] | The victim was frozen. | 而受害人也被冷冻过 |
[19:01] | So therefore, I need to shut you down. | 所以我要关了你们这儿 |
[19:03] | No. God, no. | 不 老天 不行 |
[19:04] | We have patients to care for. | 我们得照顾病人 |
[19:05] | – We have others contracted to come in. – So? | -我们一直有订单进来 -所以呢 |
[19:07] | Why aren’t you talking to Warshaw? | 你们不如去找华沙谈谈吧 |
[19:08] | We’ve already lodged a complaint with the police, | 我们已经向警方提交了控诉 |
[19:10] | and so has Madeline. | 玛德琳也一样 |
[19:11] | – Who is Warshaw? – Tripp Warshaw. | -华沙是谁 -特里普·华沙 |
[19:13] | He’s another cryonicist in Maryland. | 他是另一个在马里兰州的人体冷冻师 |
[19:15] | He stored patients in his garage. | 在他的车库里保存病人 |
[19:17] | Garage? | 车库 |
[19:19] | Wait a second, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[19:19] | Who licenses you guys, Frankenstein? | 是谁给你们发的营业执照 科学怪人吗 |
[19:21] | They’re licensed as cemeteries, | 他们拿的是墓地执照 |
[19:24] | which have very little oversight. | 这真是一大疏忽 |
[19:25] | Warshaw went out of business. | 华沙没了生意 |
[19:26] | Blamed us for taking his patients. | 怪我们抢了他的病人 |
[19:28] | Including Madeline’s daughter. | 其中包括玛德琳的女儿 |
[19:29] | He shot out our lock and tried to break in | 他把我们的锁打坏 想闯进来 |
[19:31] | and sabotage the facility. | 破坏我们的设备 |
[19:32] | I can show you. | 我可以带你去看 |
[19:33] | All right, look, was he arrested? | 好吧 那他有没有被逮捕呢 |
[19:35] | No, they said there wasn’t enough proof. | 没有 他们说证据不足 |
[19:37] | But now with Madeline’s death? | 但既然玛德琳死了 |
[19:40] | You should talk to him. | 你们应该跟他谈谈 |
[19:45] | I’m gonna need you both to go to CryoNova. Angela, | 我要你们两个一起去超冷新星 安琪拉 |
[19:47] | I’m gonna need you to access their digital records. | 我要你拿到他们的视频记录 |
[19:49] | And, Hodgins, I need you to catalog | 哈金斯 我要你把他们用过的 |
[19:51] | any drugs and chemicals they used. | 每一种药品和化学物品都归下类 |
[19:53] | Wait, drugs? | 等下 药品 |
[19:54] | They’re dead when they’re frozen, aren’t they? | 他们被冷冻的时候都死了 不是吗 |
[19:55] | Yes, but they keep oxygen circulating | 是的 但是他们被装进冷冻室的时候 |
[19:58] | while putting in the cryoprotectants | 还在保持氧气循环 |
[19:59] | to save the cellular integrity of the remains. | 来保留遗体细胞的完整 |
[20:01] | And they use propofol to keep the remains | 而且他们用异丙酮保持遗体 |
[20:03] | from animating during the process. | 不在这过程中变得活蹦乱跳 |
[20:05] | Animating? | 活蹦乱跳 |
[20:06] | You-you mean like the walking dead? | 你是说像行尸走肉一样吗 |
[20:08] | Yeah, it’s actually… | 是的 这样说还挺… |
[20:09] | If you say cool, you won’t have sex for, like, a year. | 如果你敢说酷 你一年都不要想做爱了 |
[20:12] | Revolting. | 令人作呕 |
[20:13] | It’s totally revolting. | 太恶心了 |
[20:15] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:16] | One second. | 马上就来 |
[20:18] | Well, the dinner is on, huh? | 该吃晚饭了啊 是吧 |
[20:21] | – Does everyone know about this? – Absolutely. | -大家都知道了吗 -当然啊 |
[20:23] | It’s all we can talk about. | 我们就这点谈资了 |
[20:24] | So I’m not the only one who’s | 所以不是我一个人 |
[20:25] | a little sensitive around their parents? | 在家长面前会紧张啊 |
[20:28] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[20:28] | You can cut me a little slack. | 别苛责我 |
[20:30] | This is gonna be fine, right? | 不会有事的 是吧 |
[20:32] | Right, ’cause you didn’t make this seem awful at all. | 没错 你完全没让我觉得这样很糟 |
[20:35] | You’re not going to make this easy on me, are you? | 你就是不想让我好过 是吧 |
[20:37] | Okay, you guys should probably go. | 好了 你们该走了吧 |
[20:38] | Parents don’t like when the kids are late. | 家长们可不喜欢孩子迟到 |
[20:40] | – Right. – Right. | -没错 -是啊 |
[20:45] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[20:47] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:54] | Madeline Papadelis was going to | 玛德琳·帕帕德里斯本来想 |
[20:57] | place her daughter in your care originally, | 把她女儿放在你们那里 |
[20:58] | wasn’t she, Mr. Warshaw? | 对吗 华沙先生 |
[21:00] | Before CryoNova poached her, yeah. | 没错 后来超冷新星把她抢走了 |
[21:02] | So, you blame them for your business going under. | 所以你责怪他们破坏了你的生意 |
[21:05] | All they care about is the bottom line. | 他们只在乎底线 |
[21:07] | I’m all about the science, and not just cryonics, | 我在乎的是科学 不只是人体冷冻技术 |
[21:10] | but biological immortality. | 还有生物的不死性 |
[21:12] | I’m currently studying the tardigrades, | 我目前正在研究缓步类 |
[21:14] | which are extremophiles. | 是一种极端生物 |
[21:15] | You-you believe there’s a connection | 你相信在实足年龄方面 |
[21:17] | between them and cellular senescence | 它们和细胞衰老之间 |
[21:19] | as a function of chronological age? | 是有某种联系的吗 |
[21:21] | We’re all made out of the same stuff. | 我们都是同种物质构成的 |
[21:23] | Ah, hold it there, pal, okay? | 好了 等等 伙计 |
[21:24] | I am definitely not made out of the same stuff as you, trust me. | 咱俩绝对不是同种物质构成的 相信我 |
[21:27] | Actually we’re all carbon-based organisms. | 事实上我们都是碳基生物 |
[21:29] | Really? Do we have to discuss that right now? | 不是吧 我们真的要现在讨论这些吗 |
[21:31] | It’s not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[21:32] | So, we looked at your credit report, Tripp. | 我们看了你的信用报告 特里普 |
[21:34] | It turns out that | 结果发现 |
[21:35] | every business that you bought equipment from is suing you. | 每家卖给你设备的公司都在起诉你 |
[21:38] | I owed money. Because CryoNova poached all my clients. | 我是欠钱 因为超冷新星抢走了所有客户 |
[21:42] | Because Madeline backed out. | 因为玛德琳违约了 |
[21:43] | Her daughter was your last hope. | 她女儿是你的最后希望 |
[21:47] | Wasn’t she? | 不是吗 |
[21:49] | – You got angry. – Wouldn’t you be angry? | -你生气了 -你不会生气吗 |
[21:51] | I was working with new methods, | 我在研发新技术 |
[21:53] | better methods of cryonic stabilization. | 更好的人体冷冻稳定技术 |
[21:55] | Is that why you shot your way into CryoNova? | 所以你就闯进超冷新星吗 |
[21:57] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[21:58] | The police never arrested me for that. | 警察从来没为这个逮捕我 |
[22:00] | I understand someone standing in the way of new discoveries. | 我理解那些拥有新发现的人 |
[22:03] | Researchers and professors often assault one another. | 研究人员和教授们经常互相攻击 |
[22:05] | Murder is not unheard of. | 有过先例 |
[22:10] | Murder? | 谋杀吗 |
[22:10] | Madeline. | 谋杀玛德琳 |
[22:11] | Four months ago. Then she was frozen. | 就在四个月前 然后她被冷冻起来 |
[22:13] | And then discarded four days ago, when you were finally | 四天后被弃尸 也就是那时 |
[22:16] | supposed to have your equipment repossessed. | 你最终拿回了你的设备 |
[22:27] | Arastoo has told Armin and myself | 阿拉斯图跟阿尔民和我 |
[22:29] | a great deal about you. | 讲了很多你的事 |
[22:31] | All good, I hope, Khanome Vaziri. | 希望都是些好事 瓦齐里阿姨 |
[22:33] | Don’t call me that… | 别这么叫我 |
[22:34] | Mamaan. | 妈妈 |
[22:38] | I meant, call me Azita. | 我是说 叫我阿兹塔 |
[22:42] | You are a surgeon, Dr. Saroyan? | 你是个外科医生吗 瑟罗博士 |
[22:44] | Oh, please, call me Cam. | 请叫我凯 |
[22:46] | I told you, she’s a coroner, | 我告诉过你 她是名验尸官 |
[22:47] | which is a very respected profession, Baba. | 是一个非常受人尊重的专业 爸爸 |
[22:49] | I can speak for myself, Arastoo. | 我可以自己说 阿拉斯图 |
[22:51] | So you handle dead bodies, as our son does. | 你也是处理死尸的 和我儿子一样 |
[22:54] | Yes. Although he focuses more on bones. | 是的 不过他更专注于骨头 |
[22:58] | I deal more with tissue and organs and stuff. | 我更多的是处理组织和器官之类的 |
[23:00] | I-it’s probably not dinner conversation. | 这可能不太适合吃饭时聊 |
[23:02] | We’re here to get to know each other, aren’t we? | 我们来这就是为了增进了解的 不是吗 |
[23:05] | I’ve told my son I can’t imagine | 我跟我儿子说过 我不能想象 |
[23:07] | being consumed with death all the time. | 一直和死亡相伴 |
[23:10] | Oh, there’s so much more to our lives than death. | 我们的生活可不仅是死亡 |
[23:12] | We go to concerts and museums, and we laugh… | 我们去听音乐会 去博物馆 很开心 |
[23:19] | I know that look. | 我了解这种表情 |
[23:23] | Do you plan on having children? | 你们计划要孩子吗 |
[23:25] | Oh… | 呃 |
[23:27] | None of you are getting any younger. | 你们可不再年轻了 |
[23:28] | Mamaan. You should apologize. | 妈妈 你得道歉 |
[23:30] | Now biology is your mother’s fault? | 现在谈生物学是你妈妈的错了吗 |
[23:33] | I actually already have a daughter. She’s in college. | 其实我已经有个女儿了 她在读大学 |
[23:37] | Oh. You were married before. | 你以前结过婚啊 |
[23:39] | No, she’s the, um… | 不 她是 |
[23:41] | child of a man that I lived with for a few years. | 我和以前生活过几年的男人的孩子 |
[23:45] | He passed away… | 他去世了 |
[23:46] | It’s, uh, complicated. I love her very much, | 情况有点复杂 我很爱她 |
[23:49] | and your son is wonderful with her. | 你们的儿子也和她相处得不错 |
[23:52] | Funny that he didn’t mention that he had a child in his life. | 真好笑 他都没提过他有个孩子 |
[23:55] | Perhaps I didn’t want the questions and judgments. | 也许是因为我不想受到质疑和偏见 |
[23:59] | So you keeping secrets– this is also our fault. | 所以你一直隐瞒 这也是我们的错 |
[24:04] | – Can I take your order? – Yes, please. Um… | -可以点餐了吗 -是的 麻烦 |
[24:06] | I haven’t even looked at the menu yet. | 我还没看菜单呢 |
[24:09] | Do you have someplace else to go? | 你着急去别的地方吗 |
[24:14] | I’ll give you another minute. | 我再等一会吧 |
[24:18] | I imagine Persian food is quite foreign to you. | 我想波斯菜你不是很熟悉吧 |
[24:21] | Arastoo is actually quite a good cook. | 阿拉斯图菜做得很好 |
[24:23] | His, uh, Ghalieh Mahi is my favorite. | 炖鱼是我最爱吃的 |
[24:26] | Mamaan taught him. | 妈妈教他的 |
[24:28] | I’m surprised you like it. | 我很惊讶你喜欢吃 |
[24:29] | Cultural differences can sometimes be difficult to… | 文化差异有时很难 |
[24:33] | Fine. We get it. | 好了 我们明白了 |
[24:34] | We’re too different from each other. She-she has a child, | 我们之间差异太大 她有个孩子 |
[24:36] | our professions are repulsive, it’ll never work. | 我们的专业令人厌恶 不会有好结果的 |
[24:39] | Well, I love her. And that’s all that matters to me. | 我爱她 我只在乎这个 |
[24:58] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[25:00] | Um, wow, it was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[25:26] | Have you been here all night, Mr. Vaziri? | 你整晚都在这里吗 瓦齐里先生 |
[25:28] | Most of the night, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[25:29] | Cam is pretty upset, so… | 凯很难过 所以 |
[25:32] | Because of your parents? | 因为你的父母吗 |
[25:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:35] | I believe on some level | 我认为某种程度上 |
[25:37] | our parents are supposed to disappoint us | 我们的父母就应该让我们失望 |
[25:39] | so we can surpass them and improve the species. | 这样我们就可以超越他们 使种族进步 |
[25:42] | So put your dinner in perspective. | 所以这样看你们的晚餐的话 |
[25:44] | It was an evolutionary necessity. | 这算是进化的必需品 |
[25:47] | – I understand you found something? – I did. | -你说你发现了什么 -是的 |
[25:49] | There’s an excessive amount of exfoliation on this tibia. | 胫骨上有大量的脱落物 |
[25:56] | There does appear to be significantly more flaking | 皮层质骨上的脱落片 |
[25:59] | on the cortical bone than I would expect to see. | 确实比我想的要多很多 |
[26:01] | Did you find it anywhere else? | 其它地方有找到同样的吗 |
[26:02] | The metatarsals and tarsals of the same leg. | 同一条腿的跖骨和跗骨上都有 |
[26:05] | The excessive yet isolated exfoliation | 大量单独的脱落物 |
[26:07] | indicates a lack of equilibrium in the vitrification process. | 表明玻化过程中不够均衡 |
[26:10] | The perfusion of the cryoprotectant | 冷冻过程中 |
[26:12] | at the time of freezing wasn’t completed? | 冷冻保护剂的灌注没有完成吗 |
[26:13] | Precisely. The killer either used equipment | 没错 凶手要么使用了 |
[26:16] | that hadn’t been serviced properly, | 不能正常工作的机器 |
[26:17] | or he was in a rush. | 要么他当时很匆忙 |
[26:19] | And the skull? | 头骨呢 |
[26:19] | Dr. Hodgins is still picking things out of the muck. | 哈金斯博士还在从污泥中找东西 |
[26:22] | If he doesn’t find any more bone fragments, | 要是他找不到更多的骨头碎片的话 |
[26:24] | this is all we’ll have. | 这些就是全部了 |
[26:27] | So it turns out Tripp Warshaw was in Phoenix | 结果是特里普·华沙在死者失踪时 |
[26:29] | when the victim disappeared. | 人在菲尼克斯 |
[26:31] | He was working at some longevity institute. | 他当时在某个长寿研究所工作 |
[26:32] | Well, that makes sense, because ballistics says | 那就没错了 因为弹道学显示 |
[26:33] | the bullet wasn’t his. | 子弹不是他的 |
[26:35] | It was from a gun owned by the ex-husband? | 是前夫的枪吗 |
[26:37] | Yeah. I’m gonna go talk to him now. | 是的 我现在要去跟他聊聊 |
[26:38] | Booth. Uh… | 布斯 |
[26:40] | so the deputy director’s office | 副局长办公室 |
[26:41] | asked me to take a look at your military record, | 要求我查阅你的军队记录 |
[26:43] | factor that into my analysis. | 作为参考放到我的分析中 |
[26:45] | – The deputy director? – Yeah. | -副局长吗 -是的 |
[26:47] | So it is moving up. | 所以说确实是要提拔了 |
[26:48] | Mm-hmm. You don’t seem too happy about that. | 是的 你好像不是很高兴 |
[26:50] | Look, all the reports that they have me looking at | 他们让我看的所有报告 |
[26:52] | are from other shootings, from other agents. | 都是别人的射击 别的探员 |
[26:53] | They want to know how I would have handled them. | 他们想知道我会如何处理 |
[26:55] | Because of your past. | 因为你的过去 |
[26:56] | That’s probably why they had me | 可能因此他们才让我 |
[26:57] | take a look at your military record. | 查阅你的军队记录 |
[26:59] | I’m sure there aren’t a lot of candidates with your skill set. | 我确定没有几个参选人会有你的技能 |
[27:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:05] | Sit down, Ethan. | 坐吧 伊森 |
[27:09] | Look, you lied to us. | 你对我们撒谎了 |
[27:10] | Why didn’t you tell us that your daughter was frozen? | 为什么不告诉我们你女儿被冷冻了 |
[27:12] | That is nobody’s business but mine. | 我的事跟别人没关系 |
[27:13] | It is my business | 当你向着 |
[27:14] | when you shoot up the facility that she was stored in. | 储藏她的设备开枪时 就变成我的事了 |
[27:16] | She shouldn’t be in there. | 她不应该在那里 |
[27:17] | She should be buried the way God intended. | 她应该依上帝的旨义下葬 |
[27:20] | Why did you lie to me? | 为什么跟我说谎 |
[27:21] | Because I’ve got two strikes, felony assault, against me. | 因为我有过两次指控了 重罪袭击 |
[27:23] | One more and I’m going away for real time. | 再来一次我真就真的要坐牢了 |
[27:26] | What do you think you’re going to be facing | 你知不知道 |
[27:27] | when I charge you with the murder of your ex-wife? | 我要是起诉你谋杀前妻你会怎么样 |
[27:29] | I went in there to get Karine. | 我去那是想把卡琳带回来 |
[27:31] | To bury her proper. | 把她好好安葬 |
[27:32] | But have you seen that place? | 你看过那个地方了吗 |
[27:34] | All those metal things? I couldn’t figure out | 那些金属机器 我都不知道 |
[27:36] | how to get my baby out of there. | 怎么把我的孩子弄出来 |
[27:38] | And when that didn’t work out for you, | 你找不到办法 |
[27:39] | the only thing left for you to do was get revenge. | 你唯一想做的就是报仇 |
[27:41] | If I couldn’t think how to get Karine | 如果我都不知道怎么把卡琳 |
[27:43] | out of one of those things, | 从机器里弄出来 |
[27:44] | how the hell could I have put Madeline into one? | 我怎么能把玛德琳放进去 |
[27:51] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[27:52] | I reviewed the security footage from CryoNova. | 我重看了超冷新星的监控录像 |
[27:55] | Let me pull it up. | 放给你看 |
[27:57] | I heard dinner wasn’t so good. | 听说晚餐不太成功 |
[28:00] | Ugh. Dinner would imply food. | 晚餐应该意味着食物 |
[28:02] | We didn’t get that far. | 我们连菜都没点 |
[28:04] | But we’re trying to put it all behind us, | 我们先把这个问题放下 |
[28:05] | so I’d rather not talk about it at work. | 我不想在工作时谈 |
[28:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:08] | Okay, so… | 好的 |
[28:10] | look who Madeline was arguing with | 看看被杀的前一个周六 |
[28:12] | the Saturday before she was killed. | 玛德琳在和谁争吵 |
[28:14] | What are they arguing about? | 他们在吵什么 |
[28:16] | There’s no sound. | 没声音 |
[28:17] | But look at this. | 不过看这个 |
[28:24] | Holy… Okay, what is happening? | 天啊 他在干什么 |
[28:30] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我跟你一样毫无头绪 |
[28:39] | Madeline was a true believer. | 玛德琳是低温冷冻术的忠实信徒 |
[28:41] | If she caught Noah messing around | 如果她发现诺亚 |
[28:43] | with the patients in his charge… | 这么对待他的病人 |
[28:45] | He looks like a monster. | 他看起来像个恶魔 |
[28:47] | God only knows what he would do. | 天知道他做得出什么 |
[28:53] | Madeline caught you sawing into patients, | 玛德琳看到你锯开了病人 |
[28:54] | and threatened to turn you in. | 威胁告发你 |
[28:56] | Do you know how much a full body preservation costs? | 你知道保存一具全尸需要多少钱 |
[28:58] | $200,000. | 二十万美元 |
[29:00] | When that patient’s wife died, | 那个病人妻子去世了 |
[29:02] | – payments stopped. – Okay, great. | -没人付钱了 -好吧 |
[29:03] | So what were you doing? Just sawing up patients | 可你干了什么 把病人锯了 |
[29:05] | to make room for a new popsicle? | 好给新冰棍腾地方 |
[29:07] | I needed the space, | 我需要空间 |
[29:08] | but I was preserving his brain, | 不过我保存了他的大脑 |
[29:10] | which is really all that matters. | 有大脑就足够了 |
[29:11] | Because by the time we’re able to reanimate people, | 因为到了我们能复活人的时候 |
[29:13] | we’ll be giving them new bodies. | 也能提供新身体 |
[29:15] | Better bodies. | 更好的身体 |
[29:15] | You were harvesting his organs. | 你在收割他的器官 |
[29:18] | – To sell them. – Yes. | -拿去卖 -对 |
[29:19] | They have done successful cryo transplants of kidneys. | 低温肾移植已经成功了 |
[29:22] | That’s how I got the funds to keep his brain stored. | 所以我才有钱保存他的大脑 |
[29:23] | Selling body parts, that’s not in your contract. | 卖掉身体零件 这可不在你的合同里 |
[29:25] | If Madeline exposed you, | 如果玛德琳把你曝光 |
[29:27] | that could destroy your business. | 会毁了你的事业 |
[29:29] | Madeline was committed to the work. | 玛德琳坚信这项工作 |
[29:31] | She understood the necessity | 她明白我们必须要有 |
[29:33] | of keeping the facility solvent. | 偿还债务的能力 |
[29:34] | Look at the last grant proposal that we worked on together. | 看看我们最后制定的伟大计划 |
[29:36] | – It mentions organ sales. – Right. Okay. | -里面提到了销售器官 -好了 |
[29:38] | So, uh, cutting up people and selling their parts, | 把人切开贩卖器官 |
[29:41] | all of a sudden that’s a good thing now? | 忽然变成好事了 |
[29:42] | Well, it could save people’s lives, | 如果器官被正确的冷冻 |
[29:44] | if the organs are frozen properly. | 可以挽救人们的生命 |
[29:46] | – You’re on his side now? – Agent Booth, | -你倒支持他了 -布斯探员 |
[29:47] | everything that I do, | 我做的每件事 |
[29:49] | my life’s work, | 我毕生的工作 |
[29:50] | is dedicated to preventing death. | 都致力于避免死亡 |
[29:52] | I would never kill anyone. | 我绝不会杀人 |
[29:54] | Especially someone as close to me as Madeline was. | 特别是像玛德琳这样亲密的人 |
[30:03] | So it has to be either Tripp Warshaw | 所以不是特里普·华沙 |
[30:05] | or the guys from CryoNova. | 就是超冷新星的家伙 |
[30:07] | Seems reasonable. | 听起来很合理 |
[30:08] | Well, the ex-husband’s not out. | 前夫也没排除嫌疑 |
[30:09] | He studied pre-med in college, so he’s not as dumb | 他在大学读过医学预科 他对整个步骤 |
[30:12] | about this whole process as he wants us to believe. | 了解得更多 只是想骗过我们 |
[30:14] | How does someone go from pre-med | 一个人读过医学预科 |
[30:15] | to having two strikes against them? | 怎么能有两次案底 |
[30:17] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[30:18] | Although he’s been in recovery for the past two years. | 不过他最近两年戒了 |
[30:20] | Well, so he says. | 他说戒了 |
[30:21] | People are not always who they seem to be. | 人们总是当面一套背后一套 |
[30:24] | Are we talking about the case now | 我们是在讨论案子 |
[30:25] | or are we talking about dinner last night? | 还是在说昨天的晚餐 |
[30:28] | – You do not give up, do you? – You really have to ask her that? | -你还没放弃 -你以为她能放弃 |
[30:31] | You know, I felt bad for Arastoo. | 我为阿拉斯图感到伤心 |
[30:33] | He had this notion that when I met the folks, | 他知道一旦我遇到他的父母 |
[30:35] | it was gonna be all rainbows and unicorns. | 本设想我们能喜欢彼此[字面意思是彩虹和独角兽] |
[30:38] | That never sounded good to me. | 我一直不喜欢这些 |
[30:39] | I mean, unicorns, they seem dangerous, | 我是说独角兽 它们很危险 |
[30:40] | with the horn and everything… | 有角之类的 |
[30:45] | Not really the point. Sorry. | 我跑题了 不好意思 |
[30:46] | Continue. | 你继续 |
[30:46] | So they didn’t approve of you? | 所以他们不喜欢你 |
[30:48] | Arastoo wouldn’t let it get that far, I guess. | 我想阿拉斯图不会让他父母评论我 |
[30:50] | – That’s why we left. – You would have stayed? | -所以我们离开了 -你还想留下 |
[30:53] | He knows them. I don’t. | 他了解他们 我不了解 |
[30:54] | I just, I feel terrible | 我只是感觉很糟 |
[30:55] | being the source of all of this hostility. | 引起他们之间的战争 |
[30:58] | Isn’t this a little sexy, though? | 听上去很性感啊 |
[30:59] | I mean, him defending your love | 为了守护自己的爱人 |
[31:01] | at any cost? | 他不计一切代价 |
[31:04] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[31:06] | If the husband did freeze Madeline, | 如果把玛德琳冻起来的是她丈夫 |
[31:08] | he could have put her in a dewar | 他可能将她放在杜瓦瓶里 |
[31:09] | and the Summers might not have known. | 而萨默斯夫妇不知道 |
[31:11] | Until new clients needed to be frozen. | 直到有新的客户需要冷冻 |
[31:12] | Yeah, they’d have to get rid of Madeline | 他们要在因谋杀被捕前 |
[31:14] | before they were arrested for murder. | 把玛德琳弄走 |
[31:18] | Those were the last four bone fragments buried in the muck. | 这是埋在泥塘里的最后四块骨头碎片 |
[31:21] | – Nothing more? – Anything else probably sunk into the swamp | -没别的了 -其余可能沉在沼泽里 |
[31:23] | or was carried off by predators. | 或者被食肉动物叼走了 |
[31:25] | I did find this, though. | 不过我找到了这个 |
[31:27] | It’s synthetic multi-filament thread. | 这是合成多纤维线 |
[31:30] | Tied. | 打了结 |
[31:32] | – Stitches. – The victim had to | -是缝合线 -受害者 |
[31:34] | have been injured before she was killed. | 在被杀前一定受了伤 |
[31:35] | There’s no record of her | 没有记录表明 |
[31:36] | visiting a hospital or a doctor. | 她去过医院或者找医生 |
[31:38] | Dr. Brennan, feel this. | 布纳恩博士 摸摸这个 |
[31:42] | I see what you mean, Mr. Vaziri. | 我明白你的意思了 瓦齐里先生 |
[31:44] | You do? | 你明白了 |
[31:45] | The hole has curved, smooth edges. | 这个洞的边缘是弧形的 而且很光滑 |
[31:47] | That injury was not caused by trauma during the body dump. | 这个伤痕不是由弃尸是造成的 |
[31:49] | That part of the skull was removed surgically. | 这部分头骨是通过手术移除的 |
[31:51] | Yes. This is a cranial perforation with the express purpose | 这是颅骨穿孔术 目的是 |
[31:55] | of placing a microphone inside the victim’s skull. | 把麦克风植入受害者颅骨里 |
[31:57] | – Wait… what? – To listen for cracking as she froze, | -等等什么 -听她冷冻时细胞破裂的声音 |
[32:00] | to protect the brain. | 为了保护大脑 |
[32:01] | They’re actually referred to as crackphones. | 它们被称为防破裂麦克风 |
[32:04] | This is an excellent find, Mr. Vaziri. | 非常好的发现 瓦齐里先生 |
[32:06] | Wow. Focusing on your work | 专注工作 |
[32:07] | to avoid personal issues has its rewards. | 回避个人问题有所成效 |
[32:09] | Yes, I often use work to avoid my personal life. | 我经常用工作忘记私人生活 |
[32:14] | Implanting a crackphone would require great skill. | 植入防破裂麦克风需要高超的技巧 |
[32:17] | I doubt the ex-husband could accomplish this, | 她前夫虽然接受过医学训练 |
[32:19] | even with some medical training. | 但我觉得他也没这个能力 |
[32:20] | CryoNova must have audio records from their crackphones. | 超冷新星一定有防破裂麦克风的录音 |
[32:23] | Well, doesn’t that mean the other cryo guy, | 不能说明另一个低温冷冻人士 |
[32:25] | Tripp Warshaw, would have audio records, too? | 特里普·华沙 也有录音吧 |
[32:31] | All of Warshaw’s equipment was repossessed | 华沙的所有设备都被回收了 |
[32:33] | and all the bodies that were there, | 里面的尸体 |
[32:34] | they were sent to another company in New York. | 被送到了纽约的另一家公司 |
[32:36] | And the audio from the crackphones? | 防破裂麦克风的录音呢 |
[32:37] | Ah, it was all erased when the equipment was returned. | 设备回收时都被删掉了 |
[32:39] | You’re missing a good, old-fashioned murder, aren’t you? | 你希望能遇到一起老式的谋杀吧 |
[32:41] | Oh, come on. Aren’t you? | 得了吧 你不是吗 |
[32:42] | We’re all sitting around here, | 我们都干坐在这 |
[32:43] | hoping that someone recorded a confession | 盼着有人在冷冻女士的脑袋里 |
[32:45] | into some frozen lady’s head. | 存了一份口供 |
[32:47] | And that’s only if CryoNova kept their audio files. | 前提还得是超冷新星保留了录音 |
[32:50] | The records at CryoNova show that a family of four came in | 超冷新星的记录显示 一家四口 |
[32:53] | seven days ago for processing. There was a car accident. | 七天前要求冷冻尸体 死因是车祸 |
[32:56] | So they had to make room for them. | 所以他们得腾出地方 |
[32:58] | Exactly. One of the dewars had to be cleaned and prepped. | 就是这样 一个杜瓦瓶必须被清理干净 |
[33:01] | Well, the crackphones at CryoNova exist in a sleep mode. | 超冷新星的防破裂麦克风处于休眠状态 |
[33:04] | They only get activated when noise is made. | 只有检测到声音时才会激活 |
[33:06] | So the audio files still exist. | 所以录音还在 |
[33:08] | Yeah. And I don’t think CryoNova’s gonna be very happy about it. | 我想超冷新星不会高兴的 |
[33:13] | I enhanced the audio. | 我加强了音频 |
[33:17] | I knew what was going on with you, bitch. | 我知道你干了什么 婊子 |
[33:21] | Sound’s like someone’s removing the victim’s body | 听起来有人从杜瓦瓶里 |
[33:23] | from one of the dewars. | 移出受害者的尸体 |
[33:24] | To dispose of it because new bodies were coming in. | 处理掉她 因为有新尸体要来了 |
[33:27] | Who is it? | 这是谁 |
[33:28] | I think this next part will make that pretty clear. | 我想下一部分说得很清楚了 |
[33:31] | Noah is mine, not yours. It’s time we finally end this. | 诺亚归我不归你 该了结这件事了 |
[33:35] | Michelle Summers. | 米歇尔·萨默斯 |
[33:36] | Madeline must’ve been having an affair | 玛德琳一定和她丈夫 |
[33:38] | – with her husband. – Yeah. I think | -有一腿 -是的 我想 |
[33:40] | Mrs. Frankenstein is your killer. | 科学怪夫人是凶手 |
[33:48] | I knew what was going on with you, bitch. | 我知道你干了什么 婊子 |
[33:50] | Noah is mine, not yours. It’s time we finally end this. | 诺亚归我不归你 该了结这件事了 |
[33:54] | Hey, look, that was time-stamped a week ago | 时间戳显示这是 |
[33:56] | when Madeline Papadelis’ body was dumped in the swamp. | 玛德琳·帕帕德里斯被弃尸在沼泽里一周前 |
[33:59] | That proves nothing. | 这什么也证明不了 |
[34:01] | I believe I was talking to another employee | 我想我在和另一位员工说话 |
[34:03] | as I was prepping one of the dewars. | 当时我在准备一个杜瓦瓶 |
[34:05] | She was flirting with my husband. | 她在跟我丈夫调情 |
[34:07] | If your job was prepping the dewars, | 如果是你负责处理那些真空瓶 |
[34:09] | that means that you knew that Madeline was being stored there. | 说明你知道玛德琳就在那里面 |
[34:11] | Our patients are stored in bags and suspended upside down. | 我们的患者被装在袋子里头朝下悬挂 |
[34:14] | One of those fibers from the bags was found on her body. | 她的尸体上发现了袋子的纤维 |
[34:17] | Your husband and Madeline spent | 你丈夫和玛德琳经常 |
[34:18] | a lot of time together, didn’t they? | 待在一起 是吧 |
[34:20] | We’ve been through this. | 我已经说过了 |
[34:21] | They wrote grant proposals together. | 他们在一起写申请书 |
[34:23] | She was helping him raise money. | 她在帮他筹集资金 |
[34:24] | You know, on our warrant, we were able to look | 要知道 凭着搜查令 我们不仅可以 |
[34:26] | not only at your husband’s personal e-mails on his computer | 检查你丈夫电脑上的私人邮件 |
[34:30] | but also CryoNova’s. | 还包括超冷新星的邮件 |
[34:31] | Yeah, there are eight e-mails here | 这里有八封邮件 |
[34:33] | where your husband asked Madeline if they could meet privately. | 显示你丈夫请求玛德琳与他私下会面 |
[34:36] | My husband and I are very much in love. | 我丈夫和我很相爱 |
[34:38] | Really? Because on these two here, | 真的 因为在这两封邮件里 |
[34:39] | he asked to meet her at a motel. | 他让她去汽车旅馆见面 |
[34:41] | And they’re all dated four months ago. | 这些都是四个月之前的邮件 |
[34:43] | When Madeline disappeared, | 当玛德琳失踪的时候 |
[34:45] | they worked together closely, they were falling in love. | 他们密切合作 坠入爱河 |
[34:48] | You saw an opportunity | 你发现了机会 |
[34:49] | and you took it. | 然后你抓住了它 |
[34:50] | Tell you what. If you help us out, | 这么跟你说 如果你和我们合作 |
[34:51] | the prosecutor is going to be much more understanding on you. | 检方会给予你更大的谅解 |
[34:55] | I will not be manipulated like this. | 我不会这么任你们摆布 |
[34:58] | I want a lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[35:07] | Michelle Summers will be released | 米歇尔·萨默斯会被释放 |
[35:08] | if we don’t find evidence | 如果我们没有找到可以 |
[35:10] | that links her directly to the murder. | 将她与谋杀直接联系起来的证据 |
[35:12] | She can be held for the disposal of the remains. | 可以把她以弃尸罪的名义拘留 |
[35:14] | But our job is to arrest a murderer. | 但是我们要做的是抓住凶手 |
[35:16] | The lack of perimortem injuries | 死前伤处极少 |
[35:17] | suggests the murderer was not violent. | 说明凶手并不暴力 |
[35:20] | The killer took care not to cause her pain. | 凶手很小心不把她弄疼 |
[35:22] | – That doesn’t sound like a jealous wife. – I agree, | -听上去不像是嫉妒的妻子 -我同意 |
[35:24] | especially considering | 尤其考虑到 |
[35:25] | she was anesthetized with chloroform first. | 她先被人用氯仿麻醉了 |
[35:27] | But Michelle Summers was a professional; | 但是米歇尔·萨默斯很专业 |
[35:29] | she’d know how to kill someone | 她知道如何杀人 |
[35:30] | without leaving evidence of a violent assault. | 却不留下暴力袭击的证据 |
[35:32] | That doesn’t explain | 这也解释不了 |
[35:33] | why she took care | 她为什么还特意 |
[35:33] | to cryogenically preserve the victim. | 低温储藏了受害人的尸体 |
[35:36] | And why insert the crackphone? | 还有为什么要植入监听麦克风 |
[35:38] | She wouldn’t want to reanimate a woman she hated. | 她应该不会想要复活她恨的女人 |
[35:41] | Look at the hole in the temporal | 看太阳穴处植入 |
[35:43] | where the crackphone was inserted. | 监听麦克风的洞 |
[35:45] | Feel the beveling. | 感受下斜面 |
[35:47] | The angle of the incision. | 切入角度 |
[35:49] | It had to have been made by a left-handed person. | 这肯定是一个左撇子做的 |
[35:51] | Michelle Summers is right-handed. | 米歇尔·萨默斯是右撇子 |
[35:54] | I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[35:55] | Her husband must be left-handed. | 她丈夫肯定是左撇子 |
[35:56] | No one else would take such care after a murder. | 其他没有人会在杀人后做这么多 |
[35:58] | Because, to him, this wasn’t a murder. | 因为 对他而言 这不是谋杀 |
[36:04] | We know it was you who froze her. | 我们知道是你冷冻她的 |
[36:06] | Absurd. | 荒谬 |
[36:07] | We rewatched the video | 我们重新看了 |
[36:09] | of you removing the frozen kidney, | 你切除冷冻肾脏的录像 |
[36:11] | and we noticed something. | 我们发现了一些东西 |
[36:12] | In order to vitrify a patient, | 为了使病人玻化冷冻 |
[36:14] | you have to perform a median sternotomy, isn’t that correct? | 你必须要做正中胸骨切开术 对吧 |
[36:18] | – So? – Closing that incision requires stitches. | -所以呢 -闭合切口需要缝针 |
[36:21] | Like these. | 就像这样 |
[36:23] | So you used a distinctive, | 你使用了特有的 |
[36:25] | unnecessarily complicated style of suturing: | 过于复杂的缝合方式 |
[36:28] | the Interrupted Vertical Mattress Suture. | 间断垂直褥式缝合 |
[36:31] | I’m not the only doctor who does interrupted sutures. | 我不是唯一一个做间断缝合的医生 |
[36:34] | No, but being left-handed, | 不 但你是左撇子 |
[36:36] | you’re the only one at CryoNova who knots each suture | 你是超冷新星唯一一个 |
[36:39] | on the left side as opposed to the right | 不在缝合处右侧而在左侧系结的人 |
[36:42] | as well as using a surgical knot instead of a simple reef. | 同时你还使用了外科结而不是简单的打结 |
[36:46] | – Quite distinctive. – Like I said, you killed her. | -很特别 -正如我所说 你杀了她 |
[36:48] | She wasn’t dead. | 她那时候没有死 |
[36:50] | I would never kill her. | 我绝不会杀她的 |
[36:51] | Right, you just wanted to keep her really cold. | 好吧 你只是想把她冻起来 |
[36:53] | Your wife found out when those new clients came in. | 新客户来了的时候 你妻子发现了 |
[36:56] | She dumped her in that swamp. Michelle killed her. | 她把她扔进了沼泽 米歇尔杀的她 |
[37:01] | I loved Maddie. | 我爱麦蒂 |
[37:03] | She understood my work, | 她理解我的工作 |
[37:05] | we spent every day together writing grants. | 我们整天在一起写申请书 |
[37:09] | But she didn’t love you, did she? | 但是她不爱你 是吧 |
[37:14] | I-I could have revived her. | 我本可以复活她的 |
[37:16] | And her daughter. | 还有她的女儿 |
[37:19] | Maybe it would have taken ten years or so, but… | 可能要花十年左右的 但是 |
[37:24] | when she came back, | 等她苏醒了 |
[37:27] | she would’ve grown to love me. | 她会爱上我的 |
[37:36] | She just needed time. | 她只是需要时间 |
[38:18] | Azita, Armin. | 阿兹塔 阿尔民 |
[38:20] | We were going to call you, | 我们原来想给你打电话 |
[38:21] | but didn’t know whether you’d hang up or not. | 但是不知道你会不会挂断我们的电话 |
[38:23] | Oh, of-of course not. | 当然不会了 |
[38:25] | Uh, come in. I’m actually, | 快进来 我实际上 |
[38:27] | I’m just making some tea. | 我正在沏茶 |
[38:29] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:31] | Who was at the…? | 谁来了 |
[38:34] | Are you going to have a fit and walk out again | 你又想因为我留下喝茶 |
[38:36] | because I’m staying for tea? | 就发脾气然后转身就走吗 |
[38:37] | We know how you feel. | 我们知道你怎么想 |
[38:39] | Did you forget an insult or two? | 你忘了你们怎么侮辱我了吗 |
[38:40] | Why don’t we all sit? | 我们为什么不坐下呢 |
[38:41] | You don’t know how we feel, Arastoo, | 你不知道我们的感觉 阿拉斯图 |
[38:43] | ’cause you never stop judging us to notice. | 因为你总对我们评头论足而不观察我们真实的想法 |
[38:46] | You’ve always been a hothead. | 你一直是个暴脾气 |
[38:47] | – Ah, here we go. – Yes, here we go. | -又来了 -是啊 又来了 |
[38:51] | Growing up, you were always making the wrong decisions, | 从小到大 你一直做出错误的决定 |
[38:55] | getting into trouble. | 惹是生非 |
[39:01] | But you’ve grown into such a wonderful man… | 但是你已经长成了一个好男人 |
[39:05] | so successful, so fine. | 这么成功 这么优秀 |
[39:16] | Whatever made you think | 你怎么就一直觉得 |
[39:17] | we didn’t notice you’d grown up? | 我们没注意到你已经长大了呢 |
[39:22] | You’re making Cam cry, Azita. | 你把凯弄哭了 阿兹塔 |
[39:25] | Apologize. | 快道歉 |
[39:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:32] | But the other night, with all the questions… | 但是那晚 你们问那么多问题 |
[39:34] | Questions? | 问问题 |
[39:35] | Interest. | 感兴趣 |
[39:39] | Clearly, you’re with a wonderful woman, | 很明显 你找到了一个很好的女人 |
[39:42] | so brave to raise a child on her own, | 坚强勇敢地自己养大一个孩子 |
[39:45] | so accomplished. | 事业有成 |
[39:50] | You have good judgment, Arastoo. | 你的判断很好 阿拉斯图 |
[39:55] | And excellent taste. | 品味也不错 |
[40:01] | You’re not a teenager anymore. | 你不再是十几岁的孩子了 |
[40:04] | Let us be proud of you. | 让我们为你骄傲 |
[40:05] | Let us be happy for you. | 让我们为你高兴 |
[40:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:23] | You should be. | 你是应该 |
[40:27] | You look very comfortable in those clothes. | 你穿着那些衣服很自在嘛 |
[40:30] | I imagine you spend a lot of time here. | 我估计你在这里待的时间不短了 |
[40:32] | Azita, it’s none of our business. | 阿兹塔 这跟我们没关系 |
[40:34] | And she’s wearing Arastoo’s shirt. | 她还穿着阿拉斯图的衬衫 |
[40:36] | I cannot accept everything, Armin. | 我不是什么都能接受的 阿尔民 |
[40:38] | Can we at least have our tea | 在你们说结婚的事情之前 |
[40:39] | before you start talking about marriage? | 能先让我们喝口茶吗 |
[40:42] | Marriage? | 结婚 |
[40:43] | Usually when a man introduces a woman to his parents… | 通常当一个男人把一个女人介绍给他父母 |
[40:47] | You didn’t think that was an important fact? | 你之前没有想到这件事吗 |
[40:49] | That’s not how I feel. | 我没有这么想 |
[40:51] | Someplace inside, you knew. | 内心深处 你知道的 |
[40:59] | Why don’t you grab the tea? | 你去沏茶吧 |
[41:00] | I’m-I’m gonna go grab a Scotch. | 我 我去拿瓶威士忌 |
[41:02] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[41:13] | Sweets said that now the deputy director is reviewing you | 斯维斯说副局长正在审查你 |
[41:16] | for the promotion. | 考虑让你升职 |
[41:17] | Yeah, that’s what he told me, too. | 他也是这么跟我说的 |
[41:21] | Why wouldn’t you mention that? | 你怎么没说呢 |
[41:22] | Because nothing’s definite yet, Bones, that’s why. | 因为现在还什么都没有确定呢 骨头 |
[41:24] | Booth, you don’t have to worry about me. We can do this. | 布斯 你不用担心我 我们能做到的 |
[41:29] | There are many places I could work over there. | 那边有很多我可以工作的地方 |
[41:30] | In two years, Christine could be bilingual. | 两年以后 克里斯汀就可以英德双语了 |
[41:33] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[41:34] | Now you’re just, you’re getting way ahead of yourself here. | 你现在 你现在想的太超前了 |
[41:38] | You always tell me that I’m too rational, | 你总是说我太理性了 |
[41:42] | that dreaming is good. | 还有梦想多么美好 |
[41:46] | I’m not sure this is such a good dream. | 我不确定这是个美好的梦 |
[41:52] | I mean, from the military angle, | 我的意思是 从军人的角度看 |
[41:54] | them having me review all these shootings | 他们让我审查的那些枪击报告 |
[41:57] | and they’ve been looking at my skill sets… | 还有他们在审查我的技能 |
[42:00] | Your gut is telling you something, isn’t it? | 你的直觉告诉了你什么 是吗 |
[42:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:03] | The base over there… | 那边的基地 |
[42:05] | it’s a staging ground for counterterrorism activity | 是反恐活动和秘密行动的 |
[42:07] | and covert operations. | 集结地 |
[42:11] | You think they might be asking you to be a sniper again? | 你觉得他们想让你重新去做狙击手 |
[42:14] | I won’t do it. | 我不会做的 |
[42:15] | I have a new life. I have a family. | 我有了新生活 我有了家庭 |
[42:17] | They can’t make me do that again. | 他们不能再让我做那工作 |
[42:19] | You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to, Booth. | 不想做的事 就不用去做 布斯 |
[42:29] | Right. | 是啊 |