时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | She thinks there’s another serial killer out there. | 她认为还有一个连环杀手 |
[00:03] | Because that’s what Pelant told her before he died. | 因为这是普朗特死前跟她说的 |
[00:05] | I believe she was a victim of the Ghost Killer. | 我认为她是幽灵杀手的受害者 |
[00:08] | I heard that they’re staffing a new field office in Germany. | 我听说他们正为德国的新办事处招兵买马 |
[00:11] | That’s more than a regular promotion, Booth. | 这可不仅是普通的升职了 布斯 |
[00:15] | Trent McNamara was a nasty piece of work, | 特伦特·麦克纳马拉可不是个好东西 |
[00:18] | and that’s his sister Stephanie. | 那是他姐姐斯蒂芬妮 |
[00:19] | We have evidence your father paid off the medical examiner | 我们有证据表明 令尊花钱贿赂验尸官 |
[00:22] | to cover up a murder. | 掩盖一桩谋杀案 |
[00:24] | Stephanie McNamara was the Ghost Killer. | 斯蒂芬妮·麦克纳马拉就是幽灵杀手 |
[00:26] | The M.E. Who signed off on this victim of the Ghost Killer, | 给玛雅尸检报告签字的法医 |
[00:30] | her autopsy, it’s the same one. | 和给拉娜·布鲁斯特验尸的是同一人 |
[00:32] | The one Giles McNamara paid off. | 就是盖尔斯·麦克纳马拉买通的那一个 |
[00:33] | So, um, Stark’s finally recommended me for that promotion. | 斯塔克最终还是推荐我升职了 |
[00:37] | Of course, I have to be confirmed by the House Subcommittee. | 当然 我还需要议院小组委员会的批准 |
[00:39] | Congratulations, Booth. | 恭喜你 布斯 |
[00:41] | Those are the crime scene photos. | 这些是犯罪现场照片 |
[00:43] | I thought these never existed. | 我原来以为根本没有照片 |
[00:44] | Someone was trying to bury them for McNamara. | 有人曾替麦克纳马拉掩盖这件事 |
[00:46] | McNamara must have someone working on the inside. | 麦克纳马拉在内部一定有人 |
[00:49] | How did the Deputy Director react when you told him | 当你告诉副局长 联邦局内部 |
[00:51] | that there might be someone at the FBI who protected McNamara? | 也许有人在保护麦克纳马拉 他有什么反应 |
[00:54] | He gave me a blank check. Told me to find out who was behind it. | 他让我自由调查 找出幕后谁在做手脚 |
[00:57] | Whoever it is let nine people die. | 不管是谁 他已经害九个人送了命 |
[01:01] | Make him first… There. | 这位患者优先 这边 |
[01:04] | Radiology…! One, two, three, four. | 放射科 一 二 三 四 |
[01:07] | Nurse! Multiple gunshot wounds. Pressure 85/40 and falling. | 多处枪伤 血压85/40还在下降 |
[01:10] | Right lung collapsed. | 右侧肺萎缩 |
[01:11] | Find Dr. Hinshaw, tell him to get to O.R. | 快去找欣肖医生 通知他进手术室 |
[01:13] | 2 stat. | 准备两套恒温器 |
[01:13] | Get me a pneumothorax kit. | 给我准备气胸工具包 |
[01:15] | And a lot more blood. | 还要准备充足的血液 |
[01:16] | Stay with us, Agent Booth. | 保持清醒 布斯探员 |
[01:17] | Stay with us. | 快醒醒 |
[01:18] | Take him to ICU, Cart 2. | 送他去重症监护室 二号床 |
[01:21] | We’re doing an infusion now. | 我们现在要给他注射了 |
[01:22] | Put him on a beta-blocker, 4, now! | 给他打四剂量的β受体阻滞剂 快 |
[01:23] | Seeley Booth. A shooting victim. Where is he? | 我找瑟雷·布斯 中枪入院 他在哪 |
[01:27] | I don’t have a name yet, but if he just came in, | 我们这里还没有枪伤患者的名字 不过 |
[01:27] | they’ve taken him to the O.R. | 如果他刚被送进来 他应该在手术室 |
[01:28] | – Which way is the O.R.? – You can’t go back there. | -手术室怎么走 -你不能到后面去 |
[01:29] | No, no! He’s my husband! They wouldn’t let me ride with him. | 不 他是我丈夫 他们不让我跟进来 |
[01:32] | – Why? Usually they… – I don’t know. | -为什么 一般来说 -我不知道 |
[01:33] | Hey! You can’t… you can’t go back there. | 你 你不能到后面去 |
[01:40] | Let’s bring him in here, guys. | 大家把推他进去吧 |
[01:45] | – You can’t go in there. – I-I need to go in there. | -你不能进去 -我要进去 |
[01:46] | – I’m a doctor. I… – It doesn’t matter. | -我也是医生 -这无所谓 |
[01:48] | You need to stay in the waiting area | 你只能呆在等候区 |
[01:49] | or I’m gonna call security. | 否则我就要叫保安了 |
[01:51] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:10] | Sprich mir nach, Booth. | 跟着我重复 布斯 |
[02:16] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah– left, right, up, uh, the other place. | 左 右 上 另个地方 |
[02:22] | “Splash the Deutsch.” Okay, you know what? | 飞溅的德语 好了 你知道的 |
[02:24] | All I really need to know is “Where is the bathroom?” | 我只需要学会 厕所在哪里 |
[02:26] | You’re going to need to know more than that | 如果你要领导柏林办事处 |
[02:27] | if you’re going to run the Berlin field office. | 你还得多学一些德语 |
[02:29] | Look… this is not a done deal. | 我是否会去柏林 现在还不一定 |
[02:31] | I still have to go in front of the congressional panel. | 我还需要面见议院小组委员会 |
[02:33] | – Sounds like you don’t want the job. – No. Look, | -听上去你不太想要这份工作 -不 |
[02:35] | we got a great life here. I mean, look how beautiful this home is, | 我们在这过得很好 看看这美丽的家 |
[02:38] | all right? Except for the German lessons. | 除了德语课时间 一切都很美好 |
[02:41] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[02:42] | You don’t know me, Agent Booth, | 你不认识我 布斯探员 |
[02:43] | but I need to meet you as soon as possible. | 但我现在需要立刻见你一面 |
[02:46] | – Alone. – Okay. | -只能一个人来 -好的 |
[02:49] | Look, this is a secure line. How’d you get this number? | 这是一条安全线路 你怎么会有这号码 |
[02:51] | It’s about the McNamaras. And the FBI. | 我要说的事关乎麦克纳马拉和联邦调查局 |
[02:55] | Right. Saticoy and Maple. 3:00. | 好的 下午三点 “萨迪科伊和马普勒”见 |
[02:58] | – What was that all about? – The McNamaras. | -在说什么 -麦克纳马拉 |
[03:01] | – The Ghost Killer? – No, we solved the Ghost Killer. | -幽灵杀手 -不是 我们都破案了 |
[03:04] | Something about, uh, an FBI connection. | 某些关系到联邦调查局的事情 |
[03:06] | The guy wants to meet. | 电话里的人想约我面谈 |
[03:07] | – Who is it? – I don’t know. | -是谁 -我不知道 |
[03:09] | Nobody but work has that number. | 除了局里的人 别人都不知道这个号码 |
[03:11] | Well, you know what, I still have time to trace it | 等到了局里 我还有时间追踪这个号码 |
[03:12] | when I get into the office. It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[03:15] | Are you concerned? | 你很担心吗 |
[03:16] | Hey. No. Why would I be concerned, huh? | 没有 我为什么要担心呢 |
[03:18] | If I get anything, I’ll… | 如果我有任何发现 我会 |
[03:20] | let you know and I’ll give you a call. | 我会第一时间告诉你 到时候给你电话 |
[03:21] | Danke schon, right? | 谢谢 对吧 |
[03:23] | That means “Thank you,” not “Good-bye.” | 那是谢谢的意思 不是再见 |
[03:32] | The Wireless Tracking Team used Orion | 无线追踪小组用网路资讯连线检索追踪 |
[03:34] | to track the call you got. | 给你打电话的那个号码 |
[03:35] | – Who is it? – It’s a Burner, so, no name, | -谁 -是一次性手机 所以查不出名字 |
[03:37] | but they got a location. | 但他们找到了地址 |
[03:38] | I’ll head over there. | 我现在就过去那里 |
[03:39] | You won’t be the first on the scene, Booth. | 你不是去冲锋陷阵的 布斯 |
[03:41] | – ’cause the fire department’s already there. – What? | -消防队已经先行赶到了 -什么 |
[03:43] | Yeah, the place burned down. They found a body inside. | 那个地方烧毁了 里面发现一具尸体 |
[03:45] | So we’re too late. | 我们太迟了 还是没赶上 |
[03:55] | Looks like he was smoking, fell asleep, set himself on fire. | 看起来死者吸烟时睡着了 引火烧身 |
[03:58] | What, you’re calling it an accident? | 你认为这是一场意外 |
[03:59] | I’m not calling it anything yet, but the fire department is. | 这不是我说的 消防人员已经下此结论 |
[04:02] | Unless you overrule them. | 不过你可以否决他们 |
[04:09] | That’s our victim? | 这就是受害者 |
[04:10] | Yeah, well, what’s left of him. | 是的 他就剩下这些了 |
[04:13] | He exploded. | 他爆炸了 |
[04:15] | I mean, I got to say, that is not a good way to lose weight. | 我不得不说 这可不是减肥的好办法 |
[04:19] | All right, okay. | 好的 |
[04:19] | Save it for Squint Nite | 把你这些冷笑话留给 |
[04:20] | at the Improv, okay, bug boy? | 斜眼之夜的即兴表演吧 虫男 |
[04:22] | Wow, the victim is actually fused to the vinyl. | 受害人竟然和乙烯基塑料融合到一起了 |
[04:25] | We’re gonna have to bring all this back to the lab. | 我们得把这些都带回实验室 |
[04:26] | Zygomatic process indicates Caucasian. | 颧骨突起表明死者为白种人 |
[04:31] | Do you think this is the man who wanted to meet you? | 你觉得这就是那个想见你的人吗 |
[04:33] | Well, you know, it makes sense, right? | 我不知道 但这合情合理对吧 |
[04:35] | The call came from here. | 电话是从这里被打出的 |
[04:36] | Looks like he was into body art. | 看上去他是个纹身爱好者 |
[04:38] | This is part of a tattoo. | 这是一个刺青的一部分 |
[04:44] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[04:45] | This looks like bone. | 这看上去像是骨头 |
[04:47] | Part of the victim’s sternum. | 是受害人胸骨的一部分 |
[04:49] | Well, that would confirm that the blast originated in his stomach. | 这应该能证实爆炸的源头是他的胃 |
[04:51] | All right, well, I found no nitrates, | 但我没找到任何硝酸盐 |
[04:53] | so I don’t know what set him off. | 所以我不知道他是怎么爆炸的 |
[04:54] | We have to scrape off all of the tissue | 我们得从这拖车的里面把所有的 |
[04:57] | and the bones from the inside of the trailer. | 组织和骨头都刮下来 |
[05:02] | Looks like our friend was a drinker. | 看上去我们的这位朋友是个酒鬼 |
[05:04] | Wait a second. Can you drink enough, uh, booze to explode? | 等一下 你能狂喝到引发爆炸吗 |
[05:07] | I actually did the math on that one in college. | 我其实在大学的时候做过相关计算 |
[05:10] | So it all depends on the proof of the liquor, right? | 这取决于酒的度数 对吧 |
[05:13] | Well, a trailer burns at about 700 degrees, | 一辆拖车在达到约400摄氏度时燃烧 |
[05:15] | so I’d say about a quart and a half of this stuff should do the trick. | 所以我觉得大概1.5升左右这种酒就够了 |
[05:19] | Wait a second… | 等一下 |
[05:21] | Take a look at this, huh? | 看看这里 |
[05:23] | The circuit breakers melted in the off position. | 断路器是在关闭状态下熔断的 |
[05:25] | I find it very hard to believe that this guy was just sitting | 我很难相信这人在黑暗里 |
[05:27] | in the dark waiting to explode. | 坐等自爆 |
[05:29] | No one cuts the power to their own home. | 没人会切断自家的电源 |
[05:31] | If this was the man who you were supposed to meet, | 如果这是你本来要见的人的话 |
[05:34] | someone wanted to make sure that he wouldn’t talk. | 有人想确保封住他的口 |
[06:20] | Since the explosion originated in the stomach, | 由于爆炸的源头在胃里 |
[06:22] | it clearly followed the path of least resistance. | 爆炸显然沿着阻力最小的路线蔓延 |
[06:25] | I agree. Up the esophagus, | 我同意 沿食道向上 |
[06:26] | into the upper palate and sinuses. | 进入上颚和鼻窦 |
[06:29] | Our first task is to separate the heat fractures | 我们的首要任务是将受热造成的骨折 |
[06:33] | from any other fractures | 和其他死因可能造成的 |
[06:35] | that could indicate any other cause of death. | 骨折区分开来 |
[06:38] | The surface of the pubic symphysis indicates the victim was mid-30s. | 耻骨联合的表面表明受害人约35岁 |
[06:42] | Oh, that’s consistent with the DMV records for the trailer’s owner. | 这与车管局此拖车车主的资料相吻合 |
[06:47] | Wesley Foster. | 韦斯利·福斯特 |
[06:48] | 车管局信息搜寻 韦斯利·福斯特 | |
[06:49] | That doesn’t mean this is Foster. | 这不能说明这人就是福斯特 |
[06:51] | Can you compare the photographs you just took with his DMV picture? | 你能把刚拍的照片和车管局照片做个对比吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah, I’m already on it. | 没问题 我已经在做了 |
[07:02] | The dimensions of the orbital sockets, | 眼眶 颧突 下颌骨及上颌骨的 |
[07:04] | zygomatic process, mandible and maxilla all line up. | 尺寸都和照片匹配上了 |
[07:08] | This is Foster. | 这就是福斯特 |
[07:09] | Okay, I’ll head back to my office and see | 好 我马上回我的办公室 |
[07:11] | if I can get any other info on him. | 看看能不能得到关于他的其他信息 |
[07:12] | This lung tissue is still viable. | 这片肺组织还是活的 |
[07:14] | It should help us with cause of death. | 这应该能帮助我们确定死因 |
[07:16] | Oh, man, it is gonna take hours | 老天 我们得花好久 |
[07:18] | to scrape the rest of him off the inside of the trailer. | 才能把他的其余残骸从拖车里面刮下来 |
[07:21] | I got a whopper there. | 那可是个大家伙 |
[07:22] | That should be good for a tox screen. | 这些应该足够做个毒理检测了 |
[07:24] | Minimal particulates within the primary bronchi. | 在主支气管里没有什么微粒 |
[07:27] | The victim didn’t die from smoke inhalation. | 受害人不是因为吸入烟尘而死的 |
[07:30] | So he was dead before the fire started. | 所以在起火之前他就已经死了 |
[07:33] | Whoever killed him must’ve known what he was gonna tell Booth. | 那个凶手一定知道他要告诉布斯什么事情 |
[07:39] | Foster was a journalist for the Chronicle. | 福斯特曾经是《纪事报》的记者 |
[07:42] | His career fell apart about five years ago. | 但大约五年前他的事业一蹶不振 |
[07:44] | His wife left him, he lost everything. | 他的妻子离开了他 他失去了所有 |
[07:47] | He’s been writing this conspiracy blog ever since. | 从那时起他就开始写这个阴谋论博客 |
[07:49] | It’s real paranoid stuff. | 上面都是偏激内容 |
[07:51] | Anything in there about the McNamaras? | 里面有关于麦克纳马拉家族的事情吗 |
[07:52] | I mean, there’s thousands of posts in there, | 这里有好几千篇博文 |
[07:54] | but, yeah, there are a lot about the McNamaras, | 但没错 里面有许多关于麦克纳马拉家族的 |
[07:56] | about how corrupt the government is, | 关于政府如何腐败 |
[07:57] | you know, stuff like that. | 诸如此类的 |
[07:58] | The FBI, too? | 也有联调局吧 |
[07:59] | Oh, yeah. Foster was clearly unstable. | 没错 福斯特显然情绪不稳 |
[08:01] | Only a handful of people even looked at the blog. | 看他博客的人寥寥无几 |
[08:03] | If he was just unstable, he’d still be alive. | 如果他只是情绪不稳 他应该还能活下去 |
[08:06] | Okay, until we know everything, I don’t want anyone here | 直到我们了解一切之前 我不想让 |
[08:08] | knowing that we’re looking into Foster, okay? | 其他人知道我们在调查福斯特 明白吗 |
[08:11] | Are you with me? | 你是我这边的吧 |
[08:13] | Sure. | 没错 |
[08:15] | Ms. Julian says the McNamara case is resurfacing, Booth. | 吉莉安女士说麦克纳马拉案又重开了 布斯 |
[08:17] | I told him you had it all well in hand, cher. | 我告诉他一切尽在你掌握之中 亲爱的 |
[08:20] | Yes, and I do. | 是的 没错 |
[08:22] | Everything we know so far indicates | 我们了解的一切都表明 |
[08:23] | that we are dealing with a harmless crank. | 我们正在调查的只是个无害怪人 |
[08:25] | A dead harmless crank. | 一个死了的无害怪人 |
[08:27] | You’re going to be testifying in front of Congress, Booth. | 你将要在国会面前作证 布斯 |
[08:30] | You don’t want the McNamara case hanging over you. | 你不想让麦克纳马拉案纠缠你的 |
[08:32] | Or you, sir. | 是您吧 长官 |
[08:34] | I can handle this. | 我能搞定这案子 |
[08:36] | If you need any help, I can assign additional agents. | 如果你需要我帮忙 我能给你再加几个人 |
[08:39] | It’s just routine. | 这只是例行公事罢了 |
[08:41] | – Then I’ll see you at lunch. – Right. Lunch, sir. | -那我们午饭见 -午饭见 长官 |
[08:45] | You’re not even gonna tell the Deputy Director? | 你甚至不告诉副主管这事吗 |
[08:47] | Look, if we are dealing with a conspiracy inside the FBI, | 听着 如果我们是在对付联调局的内鬼 |
[08:51] | I don’t want anyone to know about this yet. Not even Stark. | 我不想打草惊蛇 连斯塔克也不行 |
[09:03] | I just can’t believe that this much ugliness exists in the world. | 我只是不能相信这世上还有这么丑的东西 |
[09:06] | You’re just realizing that now? | 你现在才意识到吗 |
[09:07] | No, I always expect the worst, | 不 我总是设想最坏情况 |
[09:09] | but my new therapist, | 但我那个新治疗师 |
[09:11] | she showed me how wonderful life could be, | 她向我展示生活多么精彩 |
[09:13] | which makes this even more horrible. | 就让我觉得这东西更可怕了 |
[09:14] | Come on now. It’s affecting your blow-drying. | 别多想 这正影响你吹干的效率 |
[09:16] | So let’s go. Six inches from the surface of the bone there, | 我们继续 那边骨头表面以下15厘米 |
[09:18] | Fisher. Orbital pattern. | 费什 打着圈烘干 |
[09:19] | I was hoping all of the bones | 我正刚才还希望现在所有的骨头 |
[09:20] | would be clean by now, Mr. Fisher. | 都已被清理完毕了呢 费什先生 |
[09:22] | Me, too. We tried to separate the bone from the vinyl using | 我也是 我们试图用过氧化氢和碳酸钠 |
[09:25] | hydrogen peroxide and sodium carbonate, | 将骨头和化纤分开 |
[09:27] | but it was too corrosive. | 但这腐蚀性太强了 |
[09:29] | So a hair dryer set to medium did the trick. | 所以我们把电吹风调成中档搞定这事 |
[09:34] | Uh, hold on. Okay. | 拿稳了 好 |
[09:36] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[09:43] | Look at the central and lateral incisors, Mr. Fisher. | 瞧瞧这些中门牙和侧切牙 费什先生 |
[09:47] | They’re chipped. | 他们被切过 |
[09:48] | The surface is unabraded. | 表面没有受到磨损 |
[09:50] | It appears to be recent and perimortem. | 看来是最近的伤 发生在死亡过程中 |
[09:53] | He probably got into a fight with his killer. | 他可能跟凶手打架了 |
[09:56] | No. | 不对 |
[09:57] | The carpals are intact. | 他的腕骨完好无损 |
[10:00] | The humerus, ulna and radius bilaterally show | 两边的肱骨 尺骨和桡骨都没有 |
[10:04] | no signs of defensive wounds. | 显示出防御伤的迹象 |
[10:06] | I’d posit that the chipped teeth suggest | 我猜 那切过的牙齿表明 |
[10:10] | that a tube or funnel was forced down the victim’s throat. | 有人把管子或漏斗强塞进受害人的喉咙里 |
[10:14] | To fill him up with alcohol. | 为了给他灌酒 |
[10:16] | – Bastard. – I beg your pardon? | -恶棍 -不好意思你说什么 |
[10:18] | Fisher’s just starting to realize that murderers are bad. | 费什刚刚意识到杀人犯都是坏人 |
[10:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:24] | If the killer’s hands were inside his mouth, | 如果凶手的手曾经放进他的嘴里 |
[10:27] | we could get some of the son of a bitch’s epithelial cells | 那我们就能在他的牙齿上或是牙缝里 |
[10:30] | from on or in-between his teeth. | 找到这个混蛋的上皮细胞 |
[10:35] | The hard drive was removed from Foster’s computer. | 福斯特的电脑硬盘被移除了 |
[10:38] | If they stole his hard drive, he wasn’t a crank. | 如果他们偷了他的硬盘 他就不是怪人 |
[10:40] | – “They.” – Yeah, “They.” | -“他们” -是的 “他们” |
[10:42] | The guy was looking into some kind of conspiracy. | 这个人在调查某个阴谋事件 |
[10:43] | They can’t have that happening. | 他们可不能让这种事发生 |
[10:45] | – Who is this “They”? – “They” are the ones | -你说的”他们”是谁 -“他们”是 |
[10:47] | that poison our environment. “They” are the ones | 污染了我们的环境的人 “他们”是 |
[10:49] | who start wars to protect corporate profits. | 为了保护公司利益而发动战争的人 |
[10:52] | “They” give themselves raises on the backs of the voiceless… | “他们”背着没有话语权的人给自己加薪 |
[10:54] | How many “They”s are we talking about, Hodgins? | 你说的”他们”有多少个啊 哈金斯 |
[10:56] | ‘Cause it sounds like thousands. | 听起来有上千人呢 |
[10:58] | Yeah, let’s just start with the person who took his hard drive. | 是啊 我们还是从拿他硬盘的人找起吧 |
[11:00] | Well, Foster would not have left anything important on it. | 福斯特不会在上面留下任何重要信息的 |
[11:02] | No way. Not if he thought | 不可能 如果他觉得 |
[11:03] | he’d uncovered a conspiracy, okay? | 自己发现了一个阴谋 他就不会 |
[11:05] | He’d make sure every document and every file was secure and hidden. | 他会确保每一份文件档案都被安全藏好了 |
[11:09] | How could you possibly know what this guy would do? | 你怎么可能知道这个人会怎么做 |
[11:11] | Because it’s what I would do. | 因为如果是我肯定就这样啊 |
[11:13] | Check cloud-based backups, maybe places he worked. | 查一查云端备份吧 比如他工作的地方 |
[11:16] | I’ll keep checking the trailer. | 我继续检查拖车 |
[11:19] | Foster must have found out that | 福斯特肯定已经发现了 |
[11:20] | you were the lead investigator on the McNamara case. | 你是麦克纳马拉案的主要调查员 |
[11:22] | And whoever killed Foster incinerated the place | 而那个杀了福斯特的人焚烧了这片地方 |
[11:24] | so we wouldn’t find anything. | 所以我们什么都找不到 |
[11:25] | We should ask Stark for more help on this case, Booth. | 我们该请斯塔克给这个案子提供更多帮助 布斯 |
[11:29] | Bones, it’s just another case. | 骨头 这只是另一个案子而已 |
[11:31] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道不是这样的 |
[11:32] | You suspected an FBI leak yourself, | 你自己也怀疑一名联调局探员 |
[11:34] | when we were investigating the Ghost Killer. | 在我们调查幽灵凶手的时候告密了 |
[11:36] | Right, and if there is one, we’ll find it. | 是的 如果真有这人 我们会找到他 |
[11:39] | Sweets would say that since this may be | 斯维斯会说 既然这个案子 |
[11:40] | your last case before being promoted, | 可能是你升迁之前的最后一起 |
[11:42] | you need to prove that you’re still the best. | 你需要证明你仍旧是最棒的 |
[11:44] | And what would you say? | 你会怎么说呢 |
[11:46] | I say you just can’t stand to let someone get away with murder. | 我会说你只是无法忍受放走一个谋杀犯 |
[11:50] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[11:51] | I got Foster’s employment records | 我拿到福斯特的就职记录了 |
[11:53] | and found his last job. | 找到了他的上一份工作 |
[11:54] | He was a night janitor at Crius Security. | 他曾在克瑞斯安保做夜班门卫 |
[11:56] | It’s a holding company owned by the McNamara family. | 这是麦克纳马拉家族的一家控股公司 |
[12:00] | You got to be kidding me. | 你一定是跟我开玩笑吧 |
[12:01] | Foster was a night janitor at one of McNamara’s companies. | 福斯特是麦克纳马拉家的一家公司的夜班门卫 |
[12:04] | That means he would be alone there with access to computers, | 那就是说他有机会单独接触电脑 |
[12:07] | – files… – Everything. | -文件… -一切都可以 |
[12:08] | We need to find out what he saw there. | 我们得调查他在那里发现了什么 |
[12:15] | I have no idea who this man Foster is. | 我完全不知道这个叫福斯特的人是谁 |
[12:18] | All janitorial services at Crius | 克瑞斯的所有门卫服务 |
[12:20] | are supplied by an independent contractor. | 都是由一家独立的承包商提供的 |
[12:22] | Right, but if he was alone at night, | 好吧 但是如果他夜里一个人呆着 |
[12:23] | he would have access to your computers | 就会有机会接触你的电脑 |
[12:26] | and your offices, correct? | 以及进入你的办公室 对吗 |
[12:28] | Crius is a security services company, Agent Booth. | 克瑞斯是一家提供保安服务的公司 布斯探员 |
[12:30] | I can assure you no one can break into our computers. | 我向你保证没人能进入我们的电脑系统 |
[12:34] | But if he did find a way | 但如果他想出办法 |
[12:35] | into your system or perhaps a safe… | 进入你的系统 或是保险箱 |
[12:38] | Ah, he couldn’t. | 那不可能 |
[12:38] | Right, so, you provide | 好吧 你们为联调局 |
[12:40] | consultants to the FBI and the State Department, correct? | 和国务院提供顾问 对吗 |
[12:43] | – We have, yes. – I’m gonna need a list | -确实如此 -我需要一份清单 |
[12:45] | of who you deal with and what those services were. | 说明你们跟谁打交道 给谁提供过服务 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[12:50] | A man was murdered, Ms. Sprung. | 有人被谋杀了 施普龙女士 |
[12:52] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[12:53] | But unfortunately, | 但不幸的是 |
[12:54] | our operations are bigger than any one man. | 我们公司的运作比任何个人都要重要得多 |
[12:57] | So, if you found that someone did compromise | 所以 如果你们发现有人真的破坏了 |
[12:59] | your system, they’d be expendable. | 你们的系统 他们就会成为牺牲品 |
[13:04] | I think we’re done, Agent Booth. | 我想我们就说到这里吧 布斯探员 |
[13:05] | For now, yes, until I get a warrant | 暂时这样 我会拿着搜查证 |
[13:07] | to search your office. | 去搜你办公室的 |
[13:17] | This is a piece of his right ventricle. | 这是他的右心室的一部分 |
[13:20] | It’s damaged. | 器官受损了 |
[13:21] | He had a heart attack, probably a year or so ago. | 他发过心脏病 大约在一年左右前 |
[13:24] | Well, no surprise. I mean, he drank, smoked… | 这不奇怪 我是说 他又吸烟又喝酒 |
[13:27] | Hey, if I can separate out some particulates, | 如果我能分离出一些微粒 |
[13:29] | I might be able to find some that were left by the killer. | 也许就能找到什么凶手留下的东西 |
[13:31] | Charred bone can look like wood splinters, or even metal fragments. | 烧焦的骨头看起来就像木屑或是金属碎片 |
[13:35] | Until we find all the missing pieces, | 在我们找到所有遗失的部分之前 |
[13:36] | we’re not gonna get an accurate picture of what happened to him. | 我们没法确切地知道他到底发生了什么 |
[13:39] | Oh, man, there are pieces of this guy everywhere. | 老天 到处都是他的人体组织 |
[13:41] | Fragments of the sternum and a rib. | 胸骨碎片和一根肋骨 |
[13:44] | I got something for you here, too. | 我这里也有给你的部分 |
[13:46] | Part of the parietal. | 体壁组织 |
[13:47] | Cam? | 凯 |
[13:51] | What the hell is this? | 这是个什么玩意 |
[13:54] | – It’s a nipple. – No, I know a nipple when I see one, | -这是个乳头 -不 乳头我知道 |
[13:57] | but there’s something fused into it. | 但还有什么东西跟它混在一起 |
[13:59] | Oh, it… it’s a nipple ring. | 这是…是个乳环 |
[14:01] | Wait a minute. That is high-grade stainless steel. | 等一下 这是高级的不锈钢 |
[14:03] | That is not common for piercings. | 人们很少穿这种环的 |
[14:12] | I think you were right. | 我想你说得对 |
[14:14] | Foster didn’t keep important things on his computer. | 福斯特没有在电脑上保存什么重要信息 |
[14:16] | He kept them here. | 他把它们存在这里 |
[14:17] | That is a memory chip. | 那是个存储芯片 |
[14:19] | I am totally on board for this conspiracy. | 我坚信这是个阴谋 |
[14:22] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[14:23] | Yes, they are. | 他们的确是 |
[14:29] | So everything from Crius is classified. | 所有从克瑞斯安保公司拿来的资料都是机密文件 |
[14:31] | Yeah, that’s what they tell me. | 对 他们就是这么跟我说的 |
[14:32] | You have military and civilian SCI security clearance. | 你有权查看军方和平民的机密文件 |
[14:35] | Right, yeah, and they’re still not gonna tell me anything. | 没错 可他们仍然什么都不肯说 |
[14:37] | So what does that tell you? | 你觉得这说明了什么 |
[14:38] | It tells me that no matter what they’re hiding, it’s a murder, | 无论他们在隐瞒什么 这是一起谋杀案 |
[14:43] | so Caroline can get us a warrant | 所以卡洛琳能为我们申请到搜查令 |
[14:44] | for their records. | 去查看他们的档案 |
[14:45] | Apparently not, cher. | 未必如此 亲爱的 |
[14:46] | I’ve been to three judges. | 我向三名法官申请了搜查令 |
[14:48] | All of them denied the request. | 都被拒绝了 |
[14:49] | – On what grounds? – The old classic. National security. | -为什么 -老借口 为了国家安全 |
[14:52] | You’re kidding me. National security? | 开玩笑吧 为了国家安全 |
[14:54] | But it’s a special circumstance | 但现在情况特殊 |
[14:55] | because murder’s involved, and Booth has clearance. | 涉及到谋杀 而且布斯有权查看 |
[14:57] | They said murder hasn’t been proven. | 他们说尚未证实这是一起谋杀案 |
[14:59] | Proven? The Jeffersonian | 证实 杰斐逊实验室里 |
[15:00] | has more than enough evidence to get a warrant. | 有足够多的证据来申请搜查令 |
[15:02] | Did you show ’em the files? | 你给他们看资料了吗 |
[15:03] | Don’t shoot the messenger, cher. I tried everything. | 别把火撒到我头上来 我试过了 |
[15:06] | But each judge booted little old me | 但每个法官只让我 |
[15:07] | out of their chambers within five minutes. | 在他们的办公室里待了五分钟 |
[15:09] | Who controls three different judges? | 谁操控了三名不同地区的法官 |
[15:11] | I don’t know, but I’m gonna find out. | 我不知道 不过我会查清楚的 |
[15:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:14] | I got lunch with Stark | 我得跟斯塔克还有来自附属委员会的 |
[15:16] | and Congressman Hadley from the subcommittee. | 海德利议员一起吃午饭 |
[15:19] | You still going to keep all this from him? | 这些情况你还瞒着他吗 |
[15:21] | Wouldn’t you? | 你说呢 |
[15:29] | Well, there’s perimortem fractures | 死者死亡时 第八第九根肋骨 |
[15:31] | on the eighth and ninth ribs and to the sternum. | 和胸骨都有骨折 |
[15:34] | No remodeling. | 没有愈合 |
[15:35] | So it happened just before he died. | 所以这是刚好在他死前断的 |
[15:37] | I’ve seen similar fracture patterns | 我见过由用力过猛的心肺复苏术 |
[15:39] | caused by aggressive CPR. | 导致的相似的骨折情况 |
[15:41] | Why would a killer try and revive someone they wanted dead? | 凶手为什么会试图给要杀的人做心肺复苏 |
[15:43] | Quite simple: torture. | 很简单 为了折磨他 |
[15:45] | They wanted information, but they accidentally killed him. | 他们想要资料 却不小心杀死了他 |
[15:48] | And if it’s still on that nipple ring, | 要是资料仍然在乳环里 |
[15:49] | he clearly didn’t give it to ’em. | 那他肯定没告诉他们 |
[15:56] | It’s really just a pro forma hearing, Agent Booth. | 这其实只是个形式上的听证会 布斯探员 |
[15:59] | You have the support of the bureau, myself, my party, | 局里 我本人 以及我的党派都支持你 |
[16:01] | and your record is exemplary. | 你的履历堪称典范 |
[16:03] | Thank you, Congressman. | 谢谢议员 |
[16:04] | It was difficult to pry Booth out of the field. | 很难从布斯口中打探到消息 |
[16:06] | Which is why he is the nominee. | 这就是为什么他被提名 |
[16:08] | I can’t tell you the number of positions | 我不能告诉你有多少职位 |
[16:11] | that are filled by bureaucrats | 都是由根本没有经验的官僚主义者 |
[16:12] | who have no real experience on the ground. | 来担当的 |
[16:14] | Oh, the military taught me that | 军队教会了我 |
[16:15] | you can’t make the right decision | 没有看清情况 |
[16:17] | without seeing the situation up close. | 是无法做出正确的决定的 |
[16:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | I am surprised that you’re letting this one get away, Victor. | 你放走这样一个人才真让我很惊讶 维克多 |
[16:23] | It’s not easy. | 这决定可不好做 |
[16:24] | Of course the opposition’s | 毫无疑问 反对派 |
[16:25] | gonna try and put you through the wringer, | 会试图刁难你 |
[16:26] | but don’t you worry– it’s just a show. | 别担心 这只是装装样子罢了 |
[16:28] | I have your records. I’ll… | 我有你的履历 我会… |
[16:30] | I’m sorry, sir, but I have to take this call. | 抱歉 先生 但我必须得接这个电话 |
[16:32] | – Can’t it wait, Booth? – It can’t, sir. | -不能等会接吗 布斯 -不行 先生 |
[16:34] | I’m right in the middle of a… | 我正在调查一起… |
[16:35] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Just… | 没关系 没关系 去… |
[16:36] | No explanations necessary. | 不必解释了 |
[16:38] | He has work to do, Victor. | 他有事要忙 维克多 |
[16:39] | But, uh, tomorrow, put it on vibrate. | 但是明天 记得把手机调成震动档 |
[16:42] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[16:45] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[16:47] | What do we have? | 有什么发现 |
[16:48] | The fire compromised the chip, | 大火毁坏了芯片 |
[16:50] | but there’s still a lot that I can recover. | 但我仍然可以恢复其中大量数据 |
[16:52] | This is just the start. | 这才刚开始 |
[16:53] | There are confidential bank records, | 里面包括机密银行记录 |
[16:55] | transcripts from private meetings. | 私人会议记录的副本 |
[16:57] | Wait a second. Between who? | 等等 和谁的会议 |
[16:58] | People in government, | 有政界人士 |
[16:59] | business, political activists, foreign officials. | 生意上的人 政治活动家 外国官员 |
[17:02] | There are also hacked e-mails. | 还有往来邮件 |
[17:04] | Foster must have gotten all this from Crius. | 福斯特肯定是从克瑞斯安保公司拿到了所有资料 |
[17:06] | What about the photographs? | 这些照片上的是什么 |
[17:07] | There are some public figures, | 上面是一些公众人物 |
[17:08] | and then there’s some people I’ve never seen. | 还有一些人我也没见过 |
[17:10] | I’ll do a search using facial recognition software. | 我会用面部识别软件搜索一下他们的身份的 |
[17:13] | These all seem to be surveillance photos, Booth. | 这些看上去像是监控照片 布斯 |
[17:15] | – Stop it. – What is it? | -停一下 -怎么了 |
[17:19] | That one. | 这一张 |
[17:24] | I took it. | 是我拍的 |
[17:30] | Wouldn’t we be better off at your office? | 在你办公室看这些资料更舒服 |
[17:32] | Look at all the stuff that Angela’s uncovered– | 看看安琪拉发现的东西 |
[17:34] | I mean, Foster, he wasn’t a crank. | 福斯特 他不是个怪人 |
[17:36] | The FBI’s the last place he want to be. | 他最不想去的地方就是联调局了 |
[17:37] | Got to admit, all of this stuff can be used to blackmail people. | 不得不说 所有的这些东西都能用来勒索人 |
[17:40] | Not blackmail for cash. All right? | 不是用来勒索现金的 好吗 |
[17:41] | Just getting people to do what you want them to do. | 让人们照你的吩咐做事 |
[17:44] | And that’s worth a lot more than money. | 这远比金钱有价值 |
[17:46] | Angela said she’s sending you more, | 安琪拉说她给你寄了更多的资料 |
[17:47] | but a lot of the files are either encrypted | 但是大量的资料不是被加密了 |
[17:50] | or damaged from the fire. | 就是被大火损毁了 |
[17:51] | I can’t get over all the information she’s coming up with. | 我没看完她查到的所有资料 |
[17:53] | You realize if you don’t find out who’s behind this, | 要是你不能查清幕后黑手是谁 |
[17:55] | we could all be in deep trouble. | 我们所有人都会有大麻烦的 |
[17:56] | I was told that the photograph I took | 有人跟我说我拍的那张照片 |
[17:58] | was for a routine drug stakeout, all right? | 是例行的毒贩监视行动 对吗 |
[18:00] | Angela I.D.’s the girl | 安琪拉查了这姑娘的身份 |
[18:01] | as Senator Wilby’s daughter. | 是参议院威尔比的女儿 |
[18:02] | Wilby withdrew from the Senate race | 威尔比退出了参议院竞选 |
[18:04] | when he was a lock to win. This must be why. | 他那时已经赢定了 肯定是因为这个 |
[18:06] | Whoever’s behind this doesn’t want Wilby in office. | 幕后主使不想让威尔比上位 |
[18:08] | These new files | 这些新文件 |
[18:10] | are intercepted e-mails showing | 是从电邮拦截下来的 表明了 |
[18:11] | financial improprieties by | 众多财政违法问题 |
[18:13] | business leaders, foreign ambassadors, | 这些问题来自商业领袖 外国大使 |
[18:15] | State Department officials… | 国务院官员 |
[18:16] | We need to find one of them who’s willing to talk. | 我们得在这些人中找个愿意说出真相的 |
[18:18] | Guys, someone running an operation this tight, | 伙计们 如此周密地操纵这一切的人 |
[18:20] | is gonna keep themselves insulated. | 会保证自己置身事外 |
[18:21] | The victims– they probably don’t even know | 受害者们可能根本不知道 |
[18:23] | who was blackmailing them. | 谁在敲诈他们 |
[18:25] | Okay, I thought these were heat fractures, but check this out. | 我原以为这是热致骨折 但看这个 |
[18:29] | No shrinkage or distortion typical of heat fractures. | 没有热致骨折典型的收缩和变形 |
[18:32] | These are spiral fractures. | 这些是螺旋骨折 |
[18:34] | His upper limbs were twisted. | 他的上肢曾被扭转 |
[18:36] | Further evidence of torture. | 进一步征明了酷刑拷问 |
[18:37] | So, why wouldn’t Foster try and fight back? | 为什么福斯特不试着反抗 |
[18:39] | Because there were three of them. | 因为他们有三个人 |
[18:41] | Three assailants? | 三名杀手吗 |
[18:42] | I got viable epithelial cells | 我从受害者牙齿找到了 |
[18:44] | from the victim’s teeth. All three are male. | 存活的分泌薄壁细胞 他们都是男性 |
[18:45] | – Two Caucasian and one of African descent. – I.D.’s? | -两名白人一名非裔 -身份呢 |
[18:48] | I ran them through CODIS and NDIS– no matches. | 在CODIS和NDIS中均未找到匹配 |
[18:52] | So, all of the new stuff | 安琪拉总来的新东西 |
[18:53] | that Angela’s sending is about McNamara. | 都是关于麦克纳马拉的 |
[18:55] | This is the mother lode. | 这是一切的源头 |
[18:56] | But I don’t understand why McNamara is in here | 但我不明白为什么麦克纳马拉在这里面 |
[18:59] | if he was involved in the blackmailing. | 如果他也有参与敲诈 |
[19:01] | – Because he wasn’t. – There are | -因为他没有 -这里有 |
[19:02] | memos and letters and documents showing questionable | 备忘录 信件和文档表明麦克纳马拉 |
[19:04] | – business dealings McNamara had. – Bribes to foreign countries. | -有可疑的商业往来 -向外国行贿 |
[19:07] | Even McNamara couldn’t avoid jail time if that got out. | 如果事发就算麦克纳马拉也摆脱不了牢狱之灾 |
[19:10] | ‘Cause he was being blackmailed, too. | 因为他也正被敲诈 |
[19:12] | That’s why they were able to | 这就是为什么他们能 |
[19:12] | use McNamara’s security firm. | 使用麦克纳马拉的安保公司 |
[19:14] | That’s why someone was able | 这就是为什么某人能 |
[19:14] | to block the warrant to investigate it? | 封锁调查这件事的调查令 |
[19:17] | So let me get this straight: | 我就直说了 |
[19:18] | We’re looking at someone inside the FBI | 我们在调查联调局内部的某人 |
[19:21] | who can control businessmen, politicians, | 这人能控制商人 政客 |
[19:23] | – foreign officials. – Yeah, and it must have been going on | -外国官员 -而且一定已经进行 |
[19:25] | for a long time ’cause these pictures are about 20 years old. | 很久了 这些照片都有二十年了 |
[19:28] | We have enough here, Booth. | 我们有的足够多了 布斯 |
[19:29] | And the surveillance photos link us back to the FBI, so… | 监视照片把联调局联系了起来 |
[19:32] | What do you suggest that we do, huh? | 你想建议我们怎么做 |
[19:33] | Storm the FBI? We don’t know who’s behind this. | 大闹联调局吗 我们不知道是谁在幕后 |
[19:37] | We could go public with what we’ve found. | 我们可以把发现公之于众 |
[19:38] | Public? No, no, no, no, no. | 公众 不不不不不 |
[19:39] | We’re not gonna go public with any of this. | 这些一点都不能见光 |
[19:41] | A lot of people– they just got caught | 许多人会被抓 |
[19:43] | with their pants down, all right? | 身败名裂 |
[19:44] | They don’t deserve to have their lives ruined. | 他们罪不至此 |
[19:46] | We have to do something, cher. | 我们得做些什么 |
[19:47] | This is what we’re gonna do, okay? | 我们应该这样做 好吗 |
[19:49] | We’re gonna act like we’ve never seen any of this stuff before | 我们要表现的像从未见过这些东西 |
[19:51] | until we know who’s behind this operation. | 直到我们知道谁是幕后黑手 |
[19:53] | There are no ligature marks, | 没有捆绑痕迹 |
[19:55] | which means that two of the men held him down | 说明两个人控制着他 |
[19:57] | while the third assailant– | 第三个杀手 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry– | 对不起 |
[20:00] | the third bastard tortured him. | 第三个杂种拷问他 |
[20:02] | – Thank you. – I have not been able to find | -谢谢 -我无法找到 |
[20:03] | any particulates that identify who these guys are. | 任何能确认这些人身份的微粒 |
[20:06] | This fracture on the C3 feels odd. | 第三骨节上的骨折有点怪 |
[20:12] | This is definitely anomalous. | 这很反常 |
[20:15] | The only time I’ve seen a fracture like this | 我唯一一次看到这种骨折 |
[20:17] | is when I was identifying remains in Iraq. | 是我在伊拉克确认遗骸身份时 |
[20:19] | Oh, so now the Iraqis are involved? | 现在伊拉克人也牵扯进来了吗 |
[20:20] | This fracture was caused by a take-down stranglehold. | 这种骨折是一种关节束缚技造成的 |
[20:25] | It’s a maneuver used by Delta Force operatives. | 那是三角洲特种部队使用的战术动作 |
[20:27] | Okay, so if they’re Delta Force, their DNA should be on file. | 如果是三角洲部队 应该有DNA记录 |
[20:30] | Their DNA is erased from the system. | 他们的DNA记录被从系统抹去了 |
[20:33] | Hodgins found no particulates. | 哈金斯找不到微粒 |
[20:34] | I have found no | 我找不到 |
[20:35] | bone markers that might I.D. Them. | 能确认他们身份的骨骼印记 |
[20:37] | If they are Delta Force, | 如果他们是三角洲特种部队 |
[20:38] | they’re not gonna leave a trace, okay? | 他们不会留下线索的 |
[20:40] | I’ve trained with these guys. I know how they work. | 我和他们一起训练过 知道他们的作风 |
[20:42] | – So you’re just giving up? – How can you say that to me? | -那你就放弃了吗 -你怎么能这么说 |
[20:44] | – I’m not gonna give up. – You told Caroline and Sweets | -我不会放弃 -你让凯瑟琳和斯维斯 |
[20:46] | not to do anything, and now you’re telling me | 按兵不动 现在你又告诉我 |
[20:48] | – that we’ll never I.D. the killers. – Calm down. | -我们永远确认不了凶手身份 -冷静 |
[20:50] | Calm down?! No, Booth! | 冷静 不 布斯 |
[20:52] | We need to do something! | 我们得采取行动 |
[20:53] | Look, I know you need to feel in control, okay? | 我知道你需要感觉尽在掌握 |
[20:55] | But we’re not. Not yet. | 但我们没有 目前没有 |
[20:56] | When? If they figure out | 等到何时 如果他们发现 |
[20:58] | that we’re closing in on them, I’m not going to sit back | 我们在接近他们 我可不想 |
[21:01] | and wait for the worst to happen. | 坐以待毙 |
[21:03] | That’s why we’re gonna let them win. | 正因如此 我们要让他们赢 |
[21:05] | That makes no sense. | 这说不通 |
[21:06] | – At least try to be rational. – I am. | -至少努力理智些 -我很理智 |
[21:09] | I want you to issue your report on Foster’s death, | 我要你提交福斯特的死亡报告 |
[21:11] | and say that it was an accident. | 说那是场意外 |
[21:14] | But it wasn’t. | 但那不是 |
[21:15] | Y-You want me to say that I’m wrong? | 你 你要我说我错了吗 |
[21:17] | I-I’m never wrong. | 我 我从未错过 |
[21:19] | Which is why they’re gonna believe it. | 所以他们会相信 |
[21:24] | That gives us… time | 这给了我们时间 |
[21:26] | with no eyes on us. | 无人监视 |
[21:29] | Pretty rational, right? | 很理智吧 |
[21:32] | Look, I want to act like we put this one to bed, all right? | 我想表现的像我们把这事搁置了 |
[21:34] | And we pretend to move forward. | 我们假装跳过这事继续工作了 |
[21:36] | All right? I go to my hearing, | 好吗 我去我的意见听取会 |
[21:37] | you continue to play with your bones, | 你继续玩你的骨头 |
[21:38] | and we keep digging. | 同时我们继续深入调查 |
[21:41] | And we’re in control again. | 我们就再次掌握了局面 |
[21:44] | And we’re in control again. | 我们就再次掌握了局面 |
[21:50] | Keep your answers concise, | 回答时简明扼要 |
[21:51] | you’ll be great. | 你没问题的 |
[21:51] | Don’t worry, sir. I got this one covered. | 不要担心 长官 我能处理好 |
[21:53] | Hadley prepped the other members, | 海德利和别人打过招呼了 |
[21:54] | so you’ll have a lot of friends in there. | 他们都会支持你 |
[21:56] | Sorry. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 抱歉我迟到了 |
[21:59] | I was finishing my report on the Foster case. | 我得写完福斯特案的报告 |
[22:00] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[22:01] | – What’d you find? – We retrieved lung tissue | -找到什么了 -我们找到的肺部组织 |
[22:03] | that indicates he died of smoke inhalation | 说明他在摄入大量酒精后 |
[22:06] | after consuming a large quantity of alcohol | 抽烟引发火灾 |
[22:08] | and starting a fire with a lit cigarette. It was an accident. | 吸入浓烟窒息而死 是起意外 |
[22:11] | I thought you suspected murder. | 我以为你们怀疑是谋杀 |
[22:12] | Well, Bones here, she likes to keep her options open. | 骨头在这 她喜欢考虑所有可能 |
[22:14] | Turns out that, uh, Foster was a drunk, | 结果表明 福斯特是个酒鬼 |
[22:16] | harmless crank after all, sir. | 怪人不过无害 长官 |
[22:18] | – It’s all in my report. – Yeah. Then let’s head in. | -都在我报告里 -我们进去吧 |
[22:21] | And thank you for being here. For supporting your husband. | 谢谢你来这支持你丈夫 |
[22:23] | – It means a lot to the Bureau. – To me, too. | -对局里很重要 -对我也很重要 |
[22:35] | The FBI already has an excellent team in Berlin, | 联邦局在柏林已经有了一支出色的团队 |
[22:38] | so the challenge isn’t a procedural one. | 所以我们面对的是和以往不同的挑战 |
[22:41] | Please be more specific. | 请说具体一点 |
[22:42] | What exactly is the challenge, Agent Booth? | 挑战到底在哪里 布斯探员 |
[22:44] | We need to get a better understanding of potential terrorists | 对于可能攻击美国的恐怖分子 |
[22:47] | that might target American interests. | 我们要知己知彼 |
[22:48] | I’ve laid out a 15-point plan that addresses that. | 对这个问题 我写了份有十五点的计划 |
[22:51] | Each of you got a copy of that yesterday. | 昨天各位都拿到了副本 |
[22:54] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[22:55] | I yield to Congressman Hadley. | 请国会议员海德利继续提问 |
[22:58] | Agent Booth, welcome. | 布斯探员 欢迎 |
[23:00] | I have reviewed your military and your FBI records | 我看过了你在军队和联调局的档案 |
[23:03] | and I must say they are very impressive. | 我得说 你非常夺目 |
[23:07] | – Thank you, Congressman. – I do have | -谢谢 议员先生 -不过我确实有 |
[23:09] | one question, though. Um… | 一个问题要问 |
[23:11] | What is your relationship | 你和丹尼尔·约翰逊 |
[23:13] | to Daniel Johnson? | 是什么关系 |
[23:20] | With all due respect, sir, I can’t answer that question. | 恕我直言 长官 我不能回答这个问题 |
[23:23] | Well, then let me try. | 好吧 我来说 |
[23:24] | Daniel Johnson was a United States citizen | 丹尼尔·约翰逊是一名美国公民 |
[23:26] | whom you assassinated in Pakistan in 2002. | 2002你在巴基斯坦将他暗杀 |
[23:29] | – Isn’t that correct? – Congressman, | -对吗 -议员先生 |
[23:30] | there are government directives that prevent me from discussing | 政府命令严禁我讨论 |
[23:33] | anything to do with operations in Pakistan. | 任何在巴基斯坦的行动 |
[23:36] | I thought you said he was a friend. | 我记得你说他是盟友 |
[23:37] | – I don’t understand what’s happening. – Agent Booth, | -我也不明白怎么了 -布斯探员 |
[23:40] | it-it does not require a discussion. | 这 这不需要讨论 |
[23:42] | Did you or did you not assassinate an American citizen? | 你是否暗杀了一名美国公民 |
[23:45] | Those are classified documents. | 它们是机密文件 |
[23:46] | You should not have access to them. | 你不应该有权限接触 |
[23:47] | I’ll take that as an admission of guilt. | 我就当你认罪了 |
[23:48] | I’m not admitting guilt to anything, sir. | 我什么罪也没认 长官 |
[23:50] | So, you’re saying that the law does not apply to you? | 你是说法律对你不适用 |
[23:53] | – That’s not what I’m saying. – ‘Cause we are here, | -我不是这个意思 -我们在这 |
[23:54] | supposedly, to confirm you | 本来是该任命你 |
[23:57] | as a chief law enforcement officer in a foreign country. | 到另外一个国家担任首席执法官员 |
[24:00] | Then you should understand… | 那你应该明白 |
[24:01] | What I do understand is how embarrassing it would be | 我确实明白承认暗杀 |
[24:03] | to confirm an assassin. | 实在太丢人 |
[24:05] | You’re out of line, sir! Since Agent Booth | -你越界了 长官 -由于布斯探员 |
[24:08] | will not answer, I have no further questions. | 不肯作答 我没问题了 |
[24:10] | Then this committee is adjourned. | 本次委员会延期 |
[24:26] | – Have you killed an American citizen? – I don’t have a… | -你杀死过一个美国公民吗 -我没 |
[24:28] | Were you acting under orders or alone? | 你是执行命令还是自己行动 |
[24:29] | I don’t have a comment. | 没有评论 |
[24:30] | Don’t you think every American deserves a fair trial? | 你不认为每个美国人都应该被公正审判吗 |
[24:32] | – Do you think you’re above the law? – I said no comment. | -你凌驾在法律之上吗 -我说了不做评论 |
[24:34] | Are you gonna withdraw your nomination | 被曝光后你会 |
[24:36] | – in light of these revelations? – He said no comment. | -撤销提名吗 -他说了不评论 |
[24:37] | I don’t have a comment. | 我不做评论 |
[24:38] | Are you hiding behind national security? | 你是用国家安全做借口吗 |
[24:40] | No, I am not hiding behind… | 不 我没用… |
[24:41] | Are you being sent overseas to assassinate American targets? | 你是被派到国外去暗杀美国人吗 |
[24:42] | – No! I am not! No! – Have you lied about anything else during… | -不 我不是 -还有什么事你说谎了 |
[24:45] | No, he has not lied about anything. | 不 他一句谎话也没说过 |
[24:47] | He is a decorated veteran who served his country with honor | 他为了荣誉为国而战 作为老兵数次被表彰 |
[24:49] | and an agent at the FBI who has one of the best | 当上联邦据探员后无论在哪 |
[24:51] | – conviction rates of any… – Let’s get out of here. | -都有最高的定罪率 -我们走 |
[24:52] | Agent Booth! Agent Booth! | 布斯探员 布斯探员 |
[24:59] | I thought Stark said that Hadley was on your side. | 我以为斯塔克说海德利会支持你 |
[25:01] | Well, he was, okay? Somebody got to him. | 他过去是 好了吧 有人让他改了主意 |
[25:03] | Which means whoever did get to him | 无论谁找到了他 |
[25:05] | knows that you’re still looking into the FBI. | 知道你仍在联邦局内部调查 |
[25:07] | Somebody must have fed classified documents | 这个人一定有联邦探员的机密文件 |
[25:09] | to Hadley to bring me down, okay? | 让海德利难为我 |
[25:11] | I wouldn’t be surprised if this whole promotion was a setup. | 就算整个升职都是骗局我也不会奇怪 |
[25:14] | Why? Why? Because we looked too closely at McNamara | -为什么 -为什么 这起幽灵杀手案 |
[25:16] | during this whole Ghost Killer thing, all right? | 我们把麦克纳马拉家族逼得太紧了 |
[25:18] | We found out more than we should’ve. | 发现了不该知道的东西 |
[25:19] | Why just you? Why not all of us? | 为什么只针对你 而不是我们所有人 |
[25:21] | Because I’m a warning. For everyone. | 整我只是个警告 给所有人的警告 |
[25:25] | Anthropologically, when a society | 根据人类学 当一个团体 |
[25:27] | feels threatened by an individual, | 因一个人感到威胁 |
[25:28] | that society tries to eliminate the threat. | 这个团体会试图清除这个威胁 |
[25:31] | The collective fear becomes so severe that | 集体恐惧越演越烈 |
[25:33] | murder becomes acceptable. | 甚至可以接受谋杀 |
[25:35] | – It happenedin Rome, the Haps… – Bones, Bones. | -在罗马发生过 在 -骨头 骨头 |
[25:37] | Just boil it down for me. | 说简单点 |
[25:40] | They get desperate. | 他们被逼急了 |
[25:41] | That’s always their undoing. | 现在要毁了你 |
[25:44] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[25:46] | Whoever’s behind this, if they get careless, | 无论背后是谁 如果他们马虎大意 |
[25:47] | – they’re vulnerable. – Well, using Hadley seems pretty… | -就能抓到他们 -利用海德利看起来很 |
[25:49] | Booth! I’ve already had calls from the Director, | 布斯 我接到了局长 |
[25:51] | – the White House Chief of Staff… – Look, I understand. | -还有白宫参谋长的电话 -我明白 |
[25:53] | – How did he get those documents? – I don’t know. | -他怎么拿到那些文件的 -不知道 |
[25:56] | Look, Booth, I still believe in you. | 听着 布斯 我相信你 |
[25:58] | – Whatever happened over there… – But you have to withdraw | -不管刚才发生了什么 -可你还是得 |
[25:59] | – my nomination. – And put you on administrative leave. | -除掉我的提名 -而且让你休行政假 |
[26:03] | He’s the best agent you have | 他是你最好的探员 |
[26:04] | – and you’re firing him? – Administrative leave. | -而你要解雇他吗 -是行政假 |
[26:07] | – He’s not being fired. – Yes, I am, sir. We both know | -他没有被解雇 -不 我们都 |
[26:10] | how this plays out. | 知道这是怎么回事 |
[26:13] | My hands are tied, Booth. | 我也没办法 布斯 |
[26:14] | Agent Booth! | 布斯探员 |
[26:15] | Agent Booth! | 布斯探员 |
[26:19] | Director Stark, did you have knowledge about this? | 斯塔克局长 你了解这件事吗 |
[26:22] | Sir, can you please… | 先生 能请你 |
[26:32] | Hey. Shouldn’t you be with Booth right now? | 你现在不应该陪着布斯吗 |
[26:34] | The best way to help Booth is | 帮助布斯的最好办法就是 |
[26:36] | to solve Foster’s murder. | 解决福斯特的谋杀案 |
[26:37] | Hey, okay, so Fisher found some trace in the C3, right? | 费什在C3肋骨上发现了痕迹 对吧 |
[26:40] | Turns out to be a metal particulate. | 结果发现是个金属微粒 |
[26:42] | The alloy was a combination of… | 合金是由 |
[26:43] | It was a watch band issued to Delta Force Commando. | 是发放给三角洲部队突击队的手表带 |
[26:46] | It sliced into the bone. | 被切入骨头 |
[26:47] | Maybe I could work backwards. | 或许我可以倒序研究 |
[26:48] | – I beg your pardon? – The government database | -你说什么 -政府数据库 |
[26:50] | obviously erased their DNA. | 显然删除了他们的DNA |
[26:52] | But if I can get all Delta Force personnel for, | 但如果我可以得到近十五年的 |
[26:54] | – say, the last 15 years… – You can find | -三角洲部队人事数据 -你就能找到 |
[26:56] | the three who have no DNA on file. | 文件里缺失DNA的三个人 |
[26:59] | – Those’ll be our killers. – Exactly. | -那些人就是凶手 -没错 |
[27:01] | Hey… I know why Hadley turned on Booth. | 我知道海德利为什么要针对布斯了 |
[27:05] | I ran Hadley’s name, Social Security number, | 我查了海德利的名字 社保号 |
[27:09] | medical records… everything I could access. | 医疗记录等一切能找到的东西 |
[27:11] | Nothing usable came up. | 没什么有用的 |
[27:13] | Then I ran a facial recognition algorithm | 然后我运行了面部识别计算程序 |
[27:16] | through all of the photographs | 查了从福斯特的芯片里 |
[27:17] | that I’ve recovered, so far, from Foster’s chip. | 记录下来的全部照片 |
[27:21] | Wow. That guy’s definitely not Hadley’s wife. | 那哥们可绝对不是海德利的妻子 |
[27:24] | They blackmailed him, too. | 他们也勒索他了 |
[27:25] | J. Edgar Hoover looks like an amateur | 和干这事的人相比 |
[27:27] | compared to whoever did this. | 胡佛局长都太嫰了 |
[27:29] | Maybe Booth can use this to make Hadley talk. | 或许布斯可以用这个逼海德利说实话 |
[27:31] | – I’ll call him. – No. No phones. | -我给他打电话 -不 别打电话 |
[27:44] | Bones. Everything okay? | 骨头 有事吗 |
[27:46] | I thought you might want some help packing up. | 我觉得你也许需要人帮忙打包 |
[27:48] | Yeah. Sure. That’s… That’s okay, right? | 当然 这 这没问题吧 |
[27:54] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[27:55] | I just, you know, I want to pack up, | 我就是想赶紧收拾好 |
[27:58] | get out of here and move on. | 离开着继续生活 |
[28:01] | You’ll be fine. | 你会好的 |
[28:03] | This’ll all work out, you’ll see. | 一切都会好起来的 等着吧 |
[28:06] | Right. | 好 |
[28:36] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:37] | I think you know. | 我觉得你知道 |
[28:38] | Look, you get out of here. | 听着 出去 |
[28:39] | – I’m gonna call the cops. – No, you won’t. | -我要叫警察了 -你不会的 |
[28:42] | I don’t care, by the way, | 我无所谓 |
[28:43] | but obviously you care enough to shut me down. | 可显然你比较在乎我闭不闭嘴 |
[28:47] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[28:48] | Who approached you? | 谁找到你的 |
[28:51] | – Just let it go, Agent Booth. – Really? | -算了吧 布斯探员 -真的吗 |
[28:53] | Is that why you became a congressman– | 你就是为这个去当议员的吗 |
[28:54] | to let criminals run this country? | 就为了让罪恶横行 |
[28:57] | – They will kill me. – Not before I shut them down first. | -他们会杀了我的 -我会先干掉他们 |
[29:02] | You can’t. Trust me. | 你做不到的 相信我 |
[29:04] | Trust you? Seriously? | 相信你吗 开玩笑吗 |
[29:06] | Look, I am trying to help you. | 我是在帮你 |
[29:07] | This is bigger than you can imagine. | 这事比你想象的更麻烦 |
[29:08] | Why don’t you just go away like they want? | 你为什么不顺他们的意思闪开呢 |
[29:10] | That’s not gonna happen, | 不可能的事 |
[29:11] | Congressman, I’m sorry. | 议员先生 抱歉 |
[29:13] | All the stuff that they’re hiding– | 他们想隐藏的事情 |
[29:14] | I have it all. | 我都知道 |
[29:16] | Everything. | 一切 |
[29:17] | And I’m not gonna keep it to myself. | 我不会保守秘密的 |
[29:32] | Listen, just take Christine and go. | 带克里斯汀走 |
[29:35] | I’m not gonna leave you here alone, Booth. | 我不会丢下你一个人的 布斯 |
[29:37] | Look, you don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[29:40] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[29:41] | Hadley took the bait, okay? | 海德利中了圈套 |
[29:42] | He called a burner cell. | 他给一个一次性手机打了电话 |
[29:43] | They’re sending a team after me now. | 他们现在派了一队人在跟踪我 |
[29:45] | Angela heard the whole thing. | 安琪拉全听到了 |
[29:46] | Which means you shouldn’t stay here either. | 那你也不应该再呆在这里了 |
[29:48] | This is my fight, okay, Bones? | 这是我的战役 骨头 |
[29:49] | I know that’s not what you want, | 我知道你不想这样 |
[29:51] | but that’s just the way it played out. | 但事实就是如此 |
[29:52] | – You know we’re better together, Booth. – No. Look, | -我们最好在一起 布斯 -不 |
[29:54] | I’m not gonna argue about this right now, do you understand? | 我现在不想争论这事 明白吗 |
[29:56] | They’re 40 minutes out, tops. | 他们最多四十分钟就到 |
[30:02] | What, you-you kept C-4 in our garage? | 你在我们的车库里存了C4炸药吗 |
[30:04] | It’s stable until you detonate it. | 只要不引爆 就很稳定 |
[30:06] | Booth… Oh, my God, Booth! | 布斯 天呐 布斯 |
[30:09] | These guys are Delta Force. | 这些人是三角洲部队的 |
[30:10] | They know you were a Ranger, they’re gonna be ready. | 他们知道你当过突击队员 他们有准备 |
[30:12] | Yeah, well, so will I. | 是的 我也是 |
[30:13] | I-I… I-I have my gun. I’m an excellent shot. I… | 我有我的枪 我射击很好 我 |
[30:16] | No. No. This is done now, do you understand? | 不 不 这事到此为止 明白吗 |
[30:19] | We have a daughter to think about now. | 我们现在要考虑女儿了 |
[30:20] | You get Christine you and go to Max. Now. | 我带克里斯汀去找马克斯 |
[30:22] | I’m not asking you, I’m telling you. | 我不要求你 我是命令你去 |
[30:24] | Now. | 马上 |
[30:28] | I hate you for telling me to walk away. | 我讨厌你命令我走开 |
[30:33] | Bones… | 骨头 |
[30:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:48] | Don’t you die. Okay? | 我不许你死掉 明白吗 |
[30:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:57] | Go. | 走吧 |
[31:03] | Brennan and Christine are going to stay with Max. | 布纳恩和克里斯汀要去找马克斯 |
[31:05] | Booth is right. He’s the one they’re afraid of. | 布斯是对的 他们害怕他 |
[31:07] | That cowboy actually thinks he can take on | 那个牛仔真以为他一个人可以对付 |
[31:09] | three Delta Force operatives by himself? | 三个三角洲部队队员 |
[31:11] | Yeah, well, maybe he won’t have to. | 也许他不用这么做 |
[31:12] | So, I pulled this dichlorofluoroethane from the soda machine. | 我从冷饮机里取出了二氯一氟乙烷 |
[31:15] | It’s a coolant. | 是一种制冷剂 |
[31:16] | Now, I collected the fumes and ran them through a condenser… | 我收集气体并使其冷凝 |
[31:19] | Why? What are you saying? | 为什么 什么意思 |
[31:20] | Well, uh, because this might actually | 因为它可能 |
[31:21] | be able to clean the burned parts of the chip | 能够清除芯片上的火烧部分 |
[31:23] | so that Angie can get the rest of the information off of it. | 这样安琪可以从中提取剩余的信息 |
[31:25] | I’ll keep looking through the names of the Delta force personnel | 我会继续搜索三角洲部队的名单 |
[31:27] | I mean, there are thousands of records, | 有数千份记录 |
[31:29] | – so it’s gonna take time. – Which we don’t have. | -所以要花些时间 -可我们没有时间 |
[31:30] | – Yeah, we don’t have any choice. – Circuits are really delicate, | -我们别无选择 -芯片电路很脆弱 |
[31:32] | I hope that this holds up. | 我希望这能行 |
[31:43] | I think it’s working. | 我觉得在起作用 |
[32:48] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[32:49] | I tried to call Agent Booth, he didn’t pick up. | 我想给布斯探员打电话 他不接 |
[32:51] | He won’t pick up. | 他不会接的 |
[32:52] | He doesn’t trust his secure line. What is it? | 他信不过他现在的保密电话 怎么了 |
[32:54] | Based on the positions of injuries to Foster’s acromion, | 根据福斯特肩峰 尺骨和桡骨粗隆上 |
[32:57] | olecranon, and radial tuberosity, | 伤痕的位置 |
[33:00] | two of the Delta Force guys are right-handed | 两名三角洲部队队员常用右手 |
[33:01] | and one’s a lefty. | 另一个是左撇子 |
[33:02] | That could help Booth discern | 那可以帮助布斯分辨 |
[33:04] | from which direction they would attack. | 他们的进攻方向 |
[33:06] | Or how they’d shoot. | 或射击方式 |
[33:07] | And hand-to-hand maneuvers. | 和近身搏斗的方式 |
[33:08] | Can you call him? | 你能打给他吗 |
[33:11] | He won’t take any calls now. | 他现在不会接电话的 |
[33:40] | Brilliant, Hodgins. | 干得好 哈金斯 |
[33:41] | We have access to everything now. | 我们现在能读取全部资料了 |
[33:47] | Hold it, cherie. | 停一下 亲爱的 |
[33:48] | Those are the three judges that denied my warrants. | 这是那三个反对我搜查令申请的法官 |
[33:51] | We might actually be getting closer. | 我们可能真的接近了 |
[33:53] | But aside from the pictures, it’s all encrypted. | 但是除了照片 都是加密文件 |
[33:56] | What’s going on? | 现在什么情况 |
[33:57] | Uh, just be quiet and let me start decrypting. | 先安静 我开始解密 |
[34:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:07] | We’re being hacked. | 我们被人黑了 |
[34:08] | – Hacked? – Yes, but because of Pelant, | -黑 -是 但是因为普朗特 |
[34:10] | I installed a fail-safe program on the server. | 我在服务器上安装了故障保险程序 |
[34:12] | It’ll give us 90 seconds to remove all | 它给我们90秒时间 在我们被关闭前 |
[34:14] | the vital data before they shut us down. | 移除所有重要的数据 |
[34:16] | They-they know what we’re doing? | 他们会知道我们在转移文件吗 |
[34:18] | No. On their end, they think that we’ve lost all the data | 不 在他们看来我们丢失了所有的数据 |
[34:21] | and that they’ve successfully shut us down. | 他们成功地关闭了我们 |
[34:24] | How long it’ll take us to get back up and running | 我们要花多长时间重启和运行 |
[34:26] | is another story. | 就是另一回事了 |
[35:36] | Who are you, huh? Who sent you? | 你是谁 谁派你来的 |
[38:22] | – Uh… I’m all right. Think I’m all right. – You’re hit. | -我没事 我觉得没事 -你中枪了 |
[38:24] | There’s another one in the house. | 房子里还有一个 |
[38:25] | Are these two right-handed? | 这两个是两个右撇子吗 |
[38:27] | Why? | 什么 |
[38:28] | – Yes. – ‘Cause there’s one that’s left-handed. | -是的 -因为有个是左撇子 |
[38:30] | That’s what I came to tell you. | 所以我过来要跟你说 |
[38:31] | – Just get me over there in the back. – Come on. | -先把我拖到后面去 -来吧 |
[38:34] | Hand me the gun. Right there. | 给我枪 就在那里 |
[38:44] | How bad is it? | 伤得严重吗 |
[38:44] | It’s just a scratch. Behind you. | 只是擦伤 在你身后 |
[39:07] | Oh, Booth. | 布斯 |
[39:09] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[39:14] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[39:16] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[39:18] | No. | 不 |
[39:23] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[39:24] | Don’t you die. Oh, God. | 不许你死 上帝啊 |
[39:28] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[39:31] | Don’t you die. Don’t you die. | 不许死 不许你死 |
[39:34] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[40:15] | He’s in V tach. | 出现室颤 |
[40:17] | Paddles. | 除颤器 |
[40:18] | Paddles. | 除颤器 |
[40:20] | And clear. | 离手 |
[41:22] | – Is he alive? – Yes. | -他活着吗 -是的 |
[41:24] | And he’s out of danger. | 他已经脱离危险了 |
[41:25] | – I need to see him. – There is one problem, Dr. Brennan. | -我要见他 -有一个问题 布纳恩博士 |
[41:29] | What kind of problem? | 什么问题 |
[41:30] | Someone will be out in a minute to talk to you. | 马上会有人出来跟你谈 |
[41:31] | Until then, I think it’s important… | 在那之前 我觉得最好 |
[41:33] | Dr. Brennan, wait, wait! | 布纳恩博士 等等 |
[41:44] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[41:48] | Why are you here? Is someone still after Booth? | 你们怎么在这 还有人要杀布斯吗 |
[41:50] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[41:52] | Dr. Brennan, wait! | 布纳恩博士 等等 |
[41:53] | You can’t be here, Dr. Brennan. | 你不能在这 布纳恩博士 |
[41:55] | Why did you handcuff him? | 你为什么要铐住他 |
[41:56] | – What’s going on? – Booth killed three FBI agents | -怎么了 -布斯杀害了三名联邦探员 |
[41:59] | – who were coming to serve a warrant on him. FBI agents? | -他们奉令搜查他的住所 -联邦探员 |
[42:01] | Those men tried to kill him. He was defending himself. | 那些人要杀死他 他是在自卫 |
[42:03] | Take Dr. Brennan into custody for questioning. | 关押布纳恩博士等候问讯 |
[42:05] | No! No. No, I need to stay with him. | 不 不 我要跟他在一起 |
[42:07] | – Booth! – Get her out! | -布斯 -带她出去 |
[42:09] | Let go of me! Booth! | 放开我 布斯 |
[42:10] | – Get her out! – Booth! Booth! | -带她出去 -布斯 布斯 |
[42:12] | – Let go of me! Booth! – Get her out! | -放开我 布斯 -带她出去 |
[42:14] | Booth! Booth! Stop it. Help! Help! | 布斯 布斯 松手 来人啊 |
[42:19] | Let go of me! Let go! Booth! Booth! | 放开我 放手 布斯 布斯 |