时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Stark’s finally recommended me for that promotion. | 斯塔克最终还是推荐我升职了 |
[00:04] | Congratulations, Booth! | 恭喜你 布斯 |
[00:06] | If this was the man who you were supposed to meet, | 如果这是你本来要见的人的话 |
[00:09] | someone wanted to make sure that he wouldn’t talk. | 有人想确保封住他的口 |
[00:11] | Foster was a journalist at The Chronicle. | 福斯特曾经是《纪事报》的记者 |
[00:14] | Been writing thiss conspiracy blog ever since. | 从那时起他就开始写这个阴谋论博客 |
[00:16] | It’s a nipple ring. | 这是个乳环 |
[00:18] | Foster didn’t keep important things | 福斯特没有在电脑上保存什么重要信息 |
[00:19] | on his computer, he kept them here. | 他把它们存在这里 |
[00:21] | You got to admit, all this stuff can be used to blackmail people. | 不得不说 这些东西都能用来勒索人 |
[00:24] | If we are dealing with a conspiracy inside the FBI, | 如果我们是在对付联调局的内鬼 |
[00:27] | I don’t want anyone to know about this. | 我不想打草惊蛇 |
[00:29] | They’re sending a team after me now. | 他们现在派了一队人在跟踪我 |
[00:31] | Angela heard the whole thing. | 安琪拉全听到了 |
[00:42] | Booth killed three FBI agents | 布斯杀害了三名联邦探员 |
[00:44] | who were coming to serve a warrant on him. | 他们奉令搜查他的住所 |
[00:45] | No, those men tried to kill him. | 不 那些人要杀死他 |
[00:47] | Take Dr. Brennan into custody for questioning. | 关押布纳恩博士等候问讯 |
[00:48] | No! Booth! Booth! | 不 布斯 布斯 |
[00:50] | Booth! No! Let go of me! | 布斯 放开我 |
[00:53] | Let go! Booth! Booth! | 放手 布斯 布斯 |
[01:23] | Hey! Get off me! | 放开我 |
[01:25] | Hey! | 说你呢 |
[01:26] | You’re not a cop in here. | 你在这可不是警察了 |
[01:28] | Get back in the line. | 回去排好队 |
[01:31] | Now. | 快点 |
[01:54] | He says you locked up his cousin when you were on the outside. | 他说你在外面的时候抓过他堂兄 |
[01:57] | You be careful, all right? | 你自己小心点 好吗 |
[01:58] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[02:00] | – So I watch your back, you watch mine, right? – Right. | -我们相互照应 好吗 -好的 |
[02:05] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定自己没事吗 |
[02:07] | Look, I am fine, Bones. All right? | 我很好 骨头 放心好吗 |
[02:08] | Mostly just bored, that’s all. | 就是有点无聊 仅此而已 |
[02:10] | I can’t wait to see you. I should be there by 11:00. | 我迫不及待想要见你 我大约十一点到 |
[02:13] | I’m pretty sure I don’t have any other plans. | 我确定我也没别的事要做了 |
[02:15] | I made a video of Christine singing a song for you. | 克里斯汀给你唱了一首歌 我拍下来了 |
[02:19] | I can’t wait. Look, how’s work? | 我等不及要看了 工作怎么样 |
[02:21] | We got a court order for an exhumation. | 我们接到份法院指令 要挖掘一具尸体 |
[02:24] | It could become a very important find for us. | 这可能会是一项非常重要的发现 |
[02:27] | That’s great. | 那非常好 |
[02:28] | I’ll get you out, Booth. | 我会把你救出来的 布斯 |
[02:30] | Yeah. Yeah, so how are you? | 好的 你怎么样 |
[02:32] | – Time’s up. – I just started. | -时间到 -我才刚说了几句 |
[02:34] | Guess cop-killers got different rules. | 我想 弑警犯有不同待遇吧 |
[02:35] | Oh, the remains are here, Booth. I have to go. I… | 尸体送进来了 布斯 我得挂电话了 |
[02:38] | I love you, Booth. | 我爱你 布斯 |
[02:39] | Look, I love… | 我也爱 |
[02:53] | They were trying to take your picture. | 他们想要拿走你的照片 |
[02:54] | Your bitch… can’t protect them in here. | 你的马子 你在这里保护不了她们 |
[02:57] | And you can’t protect them when I get out. | 等我出去 你也保护不了她们 |
[03:15] | It ain’t over, Fed! It ain’t over! | 这事没完 探员 这事没完 |
[03:21] | – So who is this? – I cannot believe | -这到底是谁 -真不敢相信 |
[03:22] | you got a judge to grant you an exhumation order. | 你竟然能找到一个同意你挖掘尸体的法官 |
[03:24] | Apparently, there’s still | 很显然 仍有 |
[03:26] | one or two judges who haven’t been blackmailed yet. | 那么一两个法官还没有被人敲诈勒索 |
[03:28] | Is it me, or does he look especially odd? | 是我的原因 还是他看起来确实很怪 |
[03:31] | No, it’s the adipocere. | 不 那是尸蜡 |
[03:32] | I’ve never seen this much after 16 years of decomp. | 我也没见过十六年的腐尸上有这么多尸蜡 |
[03:35] | We have to have it removed before we can examine the bones. | 我们检查遗骸之前 就该移除这些尸蜡 |
[03:37] | Excuse me. No one here has told me who this is | 打扰下 是否有人能告诉我这具尸体的 |
[03:40] | or why he’s so important. | 真实身份 以及他为何如此重要 |
[03:41] | Those details are not your concern, Dr. Edison. | 埃迪森博士 你无需在意这些细节 |
[03:43] | You are here to assist and to analyze the bones. | 你来这里是协助我们分析遗骨的 |
[03:46] | I’m the head of my department, here as a favor. | 我好歹也是个部门主管 我是来帮忙的 |
[03:49] | If you don’t trust me… | 如果你不相信我 |
[03:50] | This is absurd, Dr. Brennan. | 这太荒唐了 布纳恩博士 |
[03:53] | Howard Cooper, dead 16 years. | 这是霍华德·库珀 十六年前过世 |
[03:54] | We hope it’s Cooper. | 我希望这就是库珀本人 |
[03:55] | I could have switched bodies. | 我可以把尸体调换 |
[03:56] | He was on the chip on Foster’s nipple ring. | 福斯特的乳环里提到了他 |
[03:58] | M.E. lists cause of death as leukemia. | 法医报告显示其死于白血病 |
[04:00] | The squints here suspect murder. | 这里的各位怀疑他死于谋杀 |
[04:02] | So a large portion | 福斯特乳环的 |
[04:03] | of the data on Foster’s chip focused on Cooper– | 芯片上的数据大部分都是关于库珀的 |
[04:06] | how he started, his rise in the EPA, | 他的发迹史 在美国环保署步步高升 |
[04:08] | how he died. | 以及怎样死去 |
[04:09] | So you’re saying that Cooper’s death | 所以 你是说库珀的死 |
[04:11] | could be the point of origin for this entire conspiracy? | 可能是这一切阴谋的起始点 |
[04:14] | Yep. We solve this, | 没错 我们调查他的死因 |
[04:16] | we could find out who’s behind the whole thing. | 就可以找到幕后黑手到底是谁 |
[04:18] | It is nice talking conspiracy without being called a loon. | 这样谈论阴谋且不被人当成傻瓜感觉不错 |
[04:21] | The FBI has no idea what we’re doing, | 联邦调查局对我们的所作所为一无所知 |
[04:23] | and Booth would like to keep it that way. | 布斯也想要我们这样低调行事 |
[04:26] | Let’s do this thing. | 我们开始吧 |
[04:42] | It’s Cooper. | 这就是库珀本人 |
[04:57] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[04:58] | – Nothing. I… – No touching. | -没事 我 -不要有身体接触 |
[05:06] | You’ve clearly suffered trauma to your greater trochanter | 你的大转子和骶脊韧带 |
[05:09] | and sacrospinal ligaments. | 肯定是受伤了 |
[05:11] | And your face. | 你脸上也有伤 |
[05:13] | I’m fine, Bones. | 我没事 骨头 |
[05:14] | They’re counting on you getting killed in here, Booth. | 他们希望你在监狱里被杀死 布斯 |
[05:17] | That way they can keep their hands clean. | 这样他们就不必亲自动手 |
[05:19] | – You have… – How’s Christine? | -你得 -克里斯汀怎么样 |
[05:23] | Brady, the prosecutor who put you in here, | 布雷迪 送你进监狱的检察官 |
[05:26] | he’s on the chip. | 他也在那个芯片上 |
[05:28] | Booth, we have information we can use against him. | 布斯 我们掌握的信息可以用来对付他 |
[05:30] | No. Don’t. It’s too dangerous. | 不 不要 这样太危险了 |
[05:32] | They have to think they shut us down. | 必须造成一种他们已经震慑住我们的假象 |
[05:33] | Just keep working your exhumed body. | 你们继续检查那具挖出来的尸体 |
[05:36] | You might not have that much time, Booth. | 你可能没那么多时间了 布斯 |
[05:38] | I can take care of myself. | 我会照顾好自己的 |
[05:39] | So how is Christine? | 克里斯汀怎么样 |
[05:43] | Terrified… she’ll never see you again. | 担惊受怕 怕她再也见不到你了 |
[05:50] | And so am I. | 我也一样 |
[06:02] | Mr. Brady? | 布雷迪先生 |
[06:03] | I would like a word with you, please. | 我有几句话要跟你讲 |
[06:05] | – You’re Dr. Brennan. – Yes. | -你是布纳恩博士 -是的 |
[06:07] | We have nothing to discuss. | 我们没什么好谈的 |
[06:08] | There’ll be a trial, and… | 按照程序会有审判 然后 |
[06:10] | I think we have a lot to discuss, actually. | 其实 我认为我们有很多事情需要探讨 |
[06:21] | Do you have any idea what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[06:23] | Yes, I’m blackmailing you. | 是的 我在勒索你 |
[06:25] | I want Booth released. | 我想让你放了布斯 |
[06:27] | You can withdraw the charges without appearing… | 你可以撤回指控 |
[06:28] | Do you know what the penalty is | 你知道勒索联邦检察官 |
[06:30] | for blackmailing a Federal Prosecutor? | 要面临什么后果吗 |
[06:32] | I could receive 20 years in prison, | 被判刑20年 |
[06:34] | civil forfeitures of real estate and personal property, | 没收房产和私人财产 |
[06:37] | and a fine of $250,000. | 并罚款25万美元 |
[06:39] | While there is a statistical risk | 尽管统计上来讲的确存在 |
[06:42] | that you’d arrest me, the odds are far more in my favor. | 被你逮捕的风险 但我的胜算要大得多 |
[06:45] | Because, well, the things that you’ve done, | 因为你做的那些丑事 |
[06:48] | for which I have documentation– | 我手上都有证据 |
[06:51] | witness tampering, | 包括威胁恐吓证人 |
[06:53] | accepting bribes, | 收受贿赂 |
[06:55] | money laundering, to name a few– | 洗钱 这还只是冰山一角 |
[06:57] | these would not only subject you | 这些罪名不仅会让你面临 |
[06:59] | to state and federal prosecution, | 州和联邦起诉 |
[07:02] | but, more likely, they’d get you killed, | 而且更有可能让你的生命受到威胁 |
[07:04] | because of the people you dealt with. | 因为这些事波及的人都不好惹 |
[07:06] | I feel confident you’ll opt to save your own life. | 我相信你会选择保自己一命 |
[07:11] | And know that if you tell anyone about this, | 如果你把这事告诉任何人 |
[07:14] | or Booth is harmed in any way, | 或是布斯因此受到一点伤害 |
[07:17] | all the information I have will be used against you. | 我会用所有这些证据去对付你 |
[07:23] | I’m new to blackmailing, | 勒索人这种事我是第一次干 |
[07:25] | but I think I’ve covered it all. | 但我想该说的我都说到了 |
[08:19] | How did Caroline manage this? | 卡罗琳是怎么做到的 |
[08:22] | It wasn’t Caroline. | 不是卡罗琳 |
[08:25] | You promised. | 你答应过我的 |
[08:26] | No, you ordered me not to. | 不 是你命令我不准去 |
[08:28] | There’s a distinct difference. | 这有本质上的区别 |
[08:32] | Brady isn’t gonna say anything, Booth. | 布雷迪什么也不会说的 布斯 |
[08:33] | Come on, you don’t know that, okay? They actually think that | 拜托 你怎么能确定 他们以为 |
[08:35] | they cleaned everything off of Angela’s computer. | 安琪拉电脑里的东西都被清理干净了 |
[08:37] | You showed our hand. | 你却露出了我们的底牌 |
[08:38] | So we’ll work faster to find | 所以我们要努力快点找到 |
[08:40] | whoever is running this conspiracy. | 这起阴谋的幕后凶手 |
[08:42] | Okay, great. Did you get anything off | 好吧 很好 你们在库珀的尸骨上 |
[08:43] | of Cooper’s remains yet? | 有什么发现吗 |
[08:44] | Do we know how he died? Anything? | 知道他是怎么死的了吗 有任何线索吗 |
[08:46] | Hodgins and Clark are trying to clean the bones now. | 哈金斯和克拉克在努力清理尸骨 |
[08:48] | “Trying”? Okay, I-I don’t believe this. | “努力” 好吧 简直不敢相信 |
[08:50] | Stop, Booth. Just stop. | 行了 布斯 别这样 |
[08:52] | You were going to die in there. | 你在那里面会死的 |
[08:53] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[08:54] | No, not in jail, you couldn’t. | 不 在监狱里可没那么简单 |
[08:56] | Not a Federal Agent. | 尤其你还是个联邦警察 |
[08:57] | They kept pushing your trial back | 他们不断推迟对你的审讯是为了 |
[08:59] | – to keep you in there, so… – That’s not the point. | -把你一直关在监狱里 -这不是重点 |
[09:02] | I’m not gonna keep fighting with you about this. | 我不会再继续跟你争论这件事了 |
[09:04] | If it were me in there, you would have done the same thing. | 如果是我被关在里面 你也会这么做的 |
[09:06] | You know that that’s true. | 你知道我说得没错 |
[09:11] | Look, we’re gonna have to move fast now. | 听着 我们现在必须要快点行动 |
[09:13] | Fine. It’s not the first time that’s the case. | 好 这种情况也不是第一次遇到了 |
[09:15] | I have an encrypted laptop for you | 我为你准备了一台加密的电脑 |
[09:17] | with all the information Angela decrypted | 里面有安琪拉从韦斯利·福斯特藏在 |
[09:19] | from the chip in Wesley Foster’s nipple ring. | 乳环里的芯片中解密的所有信息 |
[09:22] | I assumed you’d want to get right to work when you got home. | 我想到你一回到家就会想开始工作的 |
[09:25] | Home? Where is that now exactly? | 家 现在家到底在哪里呢 |
[09:28] | Abnormally high levels of potassium, | 钾 镁 肌酸酐的含量 |
[09:30] | magnesium, creatinine. | 异常高 |
[09:33] | Hey, there was urine in the coffin. | 在棺材里发现了尿液 |
[09:34] | Well, that would increase the acidity | 那会使空气酸度上升 |
[09:36] | and account for the adipocere. | 也解释了为什么会有尸蜡 |
[09:37] | Dead and embalmed men | 被做过防腐处理的死人 |
[09:38] | don’t urinate, Dr. Hodgins. | 是不会小便的 哈金斯博士 |
[09:39] | Yeah, and yet there’s evidence of urine on the suit | 是的 但在外套和棺材的绸缎内衬上 |
[09:42] | and in the satin lining of the coffin. | 也发现了尿液 |
[09:43] | So you’re saying that someone deliberately put urine in there | 所以你是说有人故意往棺材里倒了尿液 |
[09:46] | to increase the acidity? Why? | 以增加空气中的酸度 为什么呢 |
[09:53] | To make sure the bones would be damaged | 为了确保当尸蜡被去除后 |
[09:55] | when the adipocere is removed. | 尸骨就会遭到破坏 |
[09:57] | Look, without clean bones, | 如果尸骨不清理干净 |
[09:57] | Dr. Brennan and I are lost. | 我和布纳恩博士就没法干活 |
[09:59] | And without the adipocere, I can’t do a proper tox screen. | 而尸蜡被清除掉 我就没法做毒性检查 |
[10:01] | Whoever buried Cooper wanted to make sure | 埋藏库珀的人是存心要确保 |
[10:03] | he couldn’t be examined if he was dug up. | 他的尸骨就算被挖出也不能被用来检查 |
[10:42] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[10:47] | You kept all these. | 你把这些都留着 |
[10:50] | You love them. | 你很爱这些东西 |
[10:52] | The damage doesn’t take that away. | 就算被破坏了也不会改变 |
[10:55] | Never forget, right? | 永不忘却 是吧 |
[11:09] | It’s great. | 很棒 |
[11:10] | It’s amazing, Bones. | 太了不起了 骨头 |
[11:13] | Really, it… | 真的 这 |
[11:14] | And I know how you are, Booth. | 我了解你的作风 布斯 |
[11:17] | I didn’t just use my money. | 我不只花了自己的钱 |
[11:18] | I spent some of yours, too. | 还花了一些你的钱 |
[11:20] | A lot, actually. | 实际上是花了很多 |
[11:22] | There’s really not much to spend. | 也没有多少钱可以花 |
[11:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:27] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[11:33] | Where’s the laptop? | 电脑在哪呢 |
[11:38] | The color and the staining on the bones certainly indicate | 尸骨的颜色和上面的斑点明显说明 |
[11:40] | the victim had chronic myelogenous leukemia. | 被害者患有慢性髓细胞性白血病 |
[11:42] | Well, it’s consistent with the M.E.’s cause of death. | 这倒和验尸官给出的死因一致 |
[11:44] | Maybe this wasn’t a murder. | 也许这不是一起谋杀 |
[11:46] | Pretty sure it is. | 我很确信是谋杀 |
[11:47] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[11:49] | Look at the right tibia you broke. | 看被你弄断的右胫骨 |
[11:50] | Well, thank you for bringing that up again. | 谢谢你又提起这件事 |
[11:52] | It was a lucky mistake, actually. | 实际上 这是个幸运的失误 |
[11:54] | The cancer hadn’t progressed to the marrow. | 癌细胞还没有蔓延到骨髓 |
[11:58] | So Cooper didn’t die from leukemia. | 所以库珀并非死于白血病 |
[12:00] | No, it was another cause. | 不 另有死因 |
[12:02] | The M.E. report is a lie. | 验尸官的报告是虚假的 |
[12:04] | You sound surprised by that. | 怎么听起来你好像很惊讶 |
[12:05] | Okay, kids. | 好了 孩子们 |
[12:06] | I got the gelva. | 我找来了丙烯酸脂 |
[12:07] | – Grab those, and let’s clean these bones. – Gelva? | -拿着 我们来清理骨头吧 -丙烯酸脂吗 |
[12:09] | Yep. Yeah, one of | 没错 我最钟意的 |
[12:10] | my favorite multipolymer acrylics. | 共聚物丙烯酸类树脂之一 |
[12:12] | Now, I figured out a way | 我想到了这个方法 |
[12:13] | to aerosolize the gelva | 先将丙烯酸脂雾化 |
[12:14] | so I can spray it over the bones. | 这样我就可以将它喷在骨头上 |
[12:16] | Won’t that fuse the adipocere to the bones? | 这样不会让尸蜡融在骨头上吗 |
[12:18] | Yes, but once it hardens, | 会 但一旦烟雾凝固 |
[12:19] | you can chip off the adipocere, | 你就可以切下尸蜡 |
[12:21] | and the bones won’t crumble. Masks on. | 而且不会破坏骨头 戴好面具 |
[12:33] | Look, the key is Cooper. | 库珀是关键 |
[12:35] | Okay, the EPA kept promoting him | 环保局不断提拔他 |
[12:36] | even though he wasn’t qualified. | 尽管他的资质并不够格 |
[12:38] | And he died days after he denied a permit | 结果他在拒绝给桑德森制药 |
[12:42] | to Sanderson Chemical to build a new plant. | 开具修建新工厂的许可证的几天后就死了 |
[12:46] | Eat, Booth. | 吃点东西 布斯 |
[12:48] | You know I don’t got no time. | 你知道我没时间吃饭 |
[12:49] | Hugo Sanderson was running the company when Cooper died, | 库珀死时 雨果·桑德森是那家公司的主管 |
[12:52] | and he’s still running it. | 现在也还是 |
[12:53] | You know what I got to do; | 你知道吗 |
[12:54] | I got to bring this guy Sanderson into the office. | 我得把桑德森这家伙带到我办公室 |
[12:56] | – I got to talk to him, and… – Not yet. | -我得跟他谈谈 -还不行 |
[12:57] | You…you can’t go into work yet. | 你还不能去上班 |
[12:59] | Why? I was released. | 为什么 他们都释放我了 |
[13:00] | Sweets says all the other agents still regard you | 斯维斯说其他的探员还认为 |
[13:03] | as someone who killed three of their colleagues. | 你杀了他们的三位同事 |
[13:05] | – You’re a pariah there. – Come on, Bones. | -你在那儿不受欢迎 -拜托 骨头 |
[13:06] | What do you want me to do here? | 你要我怎么办 |
[13:07] | Just sit here and do nothing? | 坐着什么也不做吗 |
[13:12] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[13:13] | You’re confident it can work? | 你确信会成功吗 |
[13:15] | With minimal damage? | 降低到最少的损坏吗 |
[13:18] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[13:20] | Hodgins and Clark found a way to clean the bones. | 哈金斯和克拉克找到了清洁骨头的方式 |
[13:23] | I have to get back to the lab. | 我得回实验室去 |
[13:24] | Are you…gonna be okay? | 你一人没事吧 |
[13:26] | No, I gotta talk to this guy Sanderson. | 不行 我得跟桑德森谈谈 |
[13:27] | Wait, please. | 拜托你再等等 |
[13:29] | Sweets is coming over. | 斯维斯一会就过来 |
[13:30] | He’ll explain everything. | 他会把一切跟你解释清楚 |
[13:31] | I have…I have to go. | 我得…我得走了 |
[13:36] | Sure, yeah. Go. | 没事 去吧 |
[13:57] | Booth’s back home. | 布斯回家了 |
[13:59] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[14:00] | Well, I guess the blinds will be drawn, | 那么他们要拉下窗帘亲热一番了 |
[14:02] | and we won’t see Dr. B for a while. | 我们暂时不会见到B博士了吧 |
[14:03] | No, the bones are almost clean, and she’s on her way in. | 骨头差不多都清洁好了 她马上就到 |
[14:06] | Right. Tick-tock. | 也是 时间紧迫 |
[14:07] | You don’t think they’re in any kind of danger again, do you? | 他们不会再次遇到危险了吧 |
[14:10] | It would be crazy for them to go after Booth again, you know? | 要是他们再次埋伏布斯也太愚蠢了吧 |
[14:12] | It would show their hand, and they’re smarter than that. | 那样他们就摊牌了 他们不会那么蠢的 |
[14:15] | Yeah, but we’re smarter than them, right? | 可是我们比他们聪明是吧 |
[14:19] | Both the adipocere and the clothes show | 尸蜡和衣服都表示 |
[14:21] | that Cooper was washed in a strong germicide before burial. | 库珀在埋葬前被人用强力的杀菌剂清洗了 |
[14:25] | That’s a common practice in mortuaries, isn’t it? | 在太平间这不是惯例吗 |
[14:27] | Well, not with a derivative of dichloroamino acid. | 他们不会用上双氯酸的衍生物 |
[14:29] | That’s more than a common antiseptic. | 这不是普通的抗菌剂 |
[14:32] | Someone was getting rid of evidence. | 有人想要处理证据 |
[14:36] | Sanderson only got permission to build the plant | 库珀死了之后 桑德森才得到允许 |
[14:39] | after Cooper died. | 建立工厂 |
[14:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错没错 |
[14:41] | And it was all hushed up. I know. | 而且事情都被他们掩盖了 我知道 |
[14:42] | You know, you haven’t even let me say a proper hello yet? | 知道吗 你没让我好好跟你打个招呼 |
[14:45] | Yeah, I know, but there’s just… | 我知道 可是… |
[14:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:54] | It’s good to see you, Sweets. | 见到你真高兴 小甜甜 |
[14:55] | Yeah. You, too. This place sure beats the lockup, huh? | 你也是 这个地方比监狱好多了吧 |
[14:58] | It’s nice! | 非常温馨 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:00] | It’s nice. | 是很温馨 |
[15:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:04] | Thanks, by the way. | 还没跟你道谢呢 |
[15:06] | For what? | 为什么要道谢 |
[15:07] | It was Dr. Brennan that got you out. | 把你救出来的可是布纳恩博士 |
[15:08] | No. No, she told me. You know, you were there. | 不 她都告诉我了 你一直都在 |
[15:10] | You-you were there for her. | 你一直在她身边陪着她 |
[15:12] | You… | 你… |
[15:13] | you helped out with the move. | 你帮她搬了家 |
[15:14] | You were there for Christine. | 你还帮着照顾克里斯汀 |
[15:15] | That’s enough. You know what? | 别说了 你知道吗 |
[15:17] | It’s nothing you wouldn’t have done for me. | 要是你 你也会为我做这些 |
[15:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:21] | All right, look, uh…when can I go back to work? Huh? | 好吧 我什么时候可以回去上班 |
[15:24] | Sweets, maybe you can write me one of those shrinky letters | 小甜甜 你能帮我写封什么心理推荐 |
[15:26] | or something like that. | 之类的东西吗 |
[15:27] | Back to work? You’ve only been out for a few hours. | 回去上班 你才刚被释放几个小时 |
[15:29] | – Before you jump back… – No, Sweets! | -回去工作之前 -不行 斯维斯 |
[15:31] | No. Nothing is gonna stop me | 不行 谁也别想阻拦我 |
[15:33] | from finding the person who did this to us. | 寻找那个陷害我们的人 |
[15:35] | You understand me? Nothing. | 你明白吗 谁也别想 |
[15:36] | You sound like you want vengeance. | 听起来你是想去复仇 |
[15:37] | What’s wrong with that? | 复仇有什么不好 |
[15:38] | You usually talk about justice. | 你通常都是支持正义 |
[15:40] | It always ends up the same way, huh? | 结果不都是一样的吗 |
[15:42] | You make someone pay. | 某人得付出代价 |
[15:43] | You know what? I can’t… | 我不能这样… |
[15:44] | I can’t just sit around here and do nothing. | 就这样干坐着什么也不做 |
[15:46] | I gotta go talk to Hugo Sanderson. | 我得去跟雨果·桑德森谈谈 |
[15:48] | No, the Bureau is not gonna let you. | 联调局是不会允许你去的 |
[15:49] | Look, Sweets, I don’t need the Bureau’s permission | 小甜甜 我不需要得到联调局的准许 |
[15:52] | to finish this. | 我可以自己完成 |
[15:55] | Are you with me, or no? | 你到底要不要跟我一起去 |
[15:59] | Yeah. | 去吧 |
[16:03] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[16:04] | Too slowly. I wanted to be finished | 进展太慢 我想在布纳恩博士来之前 |
[16:06] | before Dr. Brennan got here. | 把这个完成 |
[16:07] | Are you damaging the bones? | 你损坏了骨头吗 |
[16:09] | Slightly. It’s unavoidable. | 有一点 这是难以避免的 |
[16:11] | But I did a set of scans and X-rays prior to removal. | 但是在清除之前我照了一系列的片 |
[16:13] | We can compare the compromised areas to what was there before. | 这样就可以把损坏的部位和原始照做对比 |
[16:17] | And, so far, no injuries that could be cause of death? | 到目前为止还没找到可能造成死亡的伤吗 |
[16:19] | None. Just remodeled breaks — ribs, sternum– | 没找到 只是肋骨和胸骨的骨头重建 |
[16:22] | they were sustained about five years before his death. | 都是大约在死前五年前受的伤 |
[16:25] | Well, I got clear tox results from the adipocere. | 石蜡的毒理测试结果出来了 |
[16:27] | Just chemo, pain and nausea medications | 只有化疗 止痛和治呕吐的药物 |
[16:29] | any cancer patient would have taken. | 癌症患者都会服用的药物 |
[16:31] | No poisons, no lethal toxins… | 没有毒药 没有致命的毒素 |
[16:33] | Could they have administered an overdose of, | 有过量服用化疗药物 |
[16:35] | uh, chemo or pain meds? | 或止痛药的可能吗 |
[16:36] | No, I would have seen it. All the levels are in line | 如果有我会检测到 所有的指标 |
[16:38] | with standard protocol, so… | 都符合标准规范 |
[16:41] | At this point, the ball is in your court, Dr. Edison. | 目前就等着你的消息了 埃迪森博士 |
[16:51] | Mr. Sanderson. Agent Booth with the FBI. | 桑德森先生 我是联调局的布斯探员 |
[16:53] | Need to ask you a couple questions. | 我得问你几个问题 |
[16:54] | Pleased to meet you, Agent Booth. | 很高兴认识你 布斯探员 |
[16:56] | Uh, I have tickets to the opera tonight. | 我买了今晚的歌剧的票 |
[16:58] | While talking to you would be preferable, | 虽然我更愿意跟你谈话 |
[17:00] | my wife wouldn’t agree. | 我妻子可不会这么认为 |
[17:02] | Ah, it’s not gonna take long. | 不会花你太多时间的 |
[17:04] | I need to know a little bit about your plant | 关于你在切萨皮克河口的工厂 |
[17:06] | in Chesapeake estuary. | 我想了解一下情况 |
[17:09] | The EPA looked into those dumping charges, | 环境保护局调查了倾倒的控告 |
[17:11] | and none were filed. | 可是没有一个成立 |
[17:12] | Right, I’m sure, but who I want to know about is Howard Cooper. | 是吗 可是我比较关心的是霍华德·库珀 |
[17:16] | – Who? – Howard Cooper, | -谁 -霍华德·库珀 |
[17:17] | the first guy who denied your permit to build that plant. | 第一位不准许你开工厂的人 |
[17:19] | Well, I don’t handle paperwork, Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 文书工作不是我的工作范畴 |
[17:21] | so I wouldn’t know… | 所以我不清楚… |
[17:22] | He died shortly after that. | 但没多久他就死了 |
[17:26] | – And how does that relate to me? – Pretty directly. | -那和我有什么关系 -关系密切 |
[17:28] | Two weeks after he died, you got your permit. | 他死后两周 你就拿到了许可证 |
[17:32] | What are you insinuating? | 你到底想说什么 |
[17:33] | Just having a conversation, that’s all. | 就只是聊聊而已 |
[17:35] | Better than the opera. | 但比看歌剧有意思呢 |
[17:38] | We should get you there; you’re running late. | 你赶快去吧 不然就赶不上了 |
[17:44] | In case you didn’t know, | 提醒你一句 |
[17:45] | your boss is a very good friend of mine. | 我和你上司关系非常要好 |
[17:48] | I think you’re intimidating the wrong man, Agent Booth. | 我想你威胁错人了 布斯探员 |
[18:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:34] | Special Agent James Aubrey, FBI. | 联邦调查局特别探员詹姆斯·奥布里 |
[18:37] | Check my pocket for the badge. | 警徽在我口袋里 |
[18:43] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[18:44] | Deputy Director Stark. | 斯塔克副局长 |
[18:46] | Keep you out of trouble. | 以防你惹麻烦 |
[18:48] | Which I clearly didn’t do. | 显然我没做到 |
[18:50] | Nice move bringing me down, by the way. | 对了 刚才把我放倒那招不错 |
[18:52] | You have to teach me that one. | 你可得教教我 |
[18:56] | What the hell you think you’re doing, Booth? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 布斯 |
[18:58] | Sanderson called the director, saying you harassed him. | 桑德森打电话给局长 说你骚扰他 |
[19:01] | I’m doing my job, which is more than I can say for you. | 我在尽本职 但具体内容不能告诉你 |
[19:03] | – Watch it, Booth, or you’re gonna… – Or what? | -小心点布斯 不然… -咋样 |
[19:04] | What are you gonna do, huh? | 你想怎么着 |
[19:05] | Plus, I don’t need a babysitter, | 另外 我不需要保姆 |
[19:07] | or a tail, or whatever the hell this kid is. | 或是随从 反正不需要那小屁孩 |
[19:09] | Calling me a “kid” is kind of insulting. | 叫我小屁孩挺侮辱人的 |
[19:11] | Just in case you’ve forgotten, Booth, I call the shots here, | 布斯你别忘了 在这儿我说了算 |
[19:13] | and you haven’t been assigned any case. | 还没有分配给你任何案件 |
[19:15] | Right, the case that I was on | 没错 但我进监狱前 |
[19:16] | before I was thrown into jail is still open. | 在调查的案子现在还没结案 |
[19:18] | You know what? I intend to finish that. | 我要把这案结了 |
[19:20] | Those people out there think you killed three of their own, | 屋外那些人依旧认定你杀了三名同事 |
[19:22] | and they’re not gonna help. | 他们不会帮你的 |
[19:24] | There has to be some mutual respect and trust. | 我们必须要相互尊重 相互信任 |
[19:26] | I’m sorry– trust? Seriously, you think I trust you? | 啥 你说信任 你真以为我信任你吗 |
[19:29] | You think I trust this place? | 信任这里吗 |
[19:30] | – Booth. – What?! | -布斯 -干嘛 |
[19:32] | The charges against me were dropped– | 对我的指控已经撤销了 |
[19:34] | no thanks to you. | 你一点都没帮上忙 |
[19:35] | I have a right to my badge and my gun. | 我有权拿回我的警徽和警枪 |
[19:37] | Legally, he’s correct, sir. | 从法律角度他说的没错 长官 |
[19:40] | But you know that. | 但你也知道的 |
[19:41] | Look, whoever did this to me | 听着 无论是谁对我和我妻子做了这些 |
[19:42] | and my wife, they’re gonna pay. | 我都要让他们付出代价 |
[19:44] | Then, after that, you can have my badge and my gun; | 之后你可以再收回我的警徽和警枪 |
[19:46] | you’ll never see me again. | 永远也不用看到我 |
[19:51] | Look, you can’t just leave him | 长官 你不能连自卫的 |
[19:53] | with no way to defend himself, sir. | 机会都不给他 |
[19:55] | I’ll stay with him. | 我去看着他 |
[19:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | Get him his gun and his badge. | 把警枪和警徽还给他 |
[19:58] | But he’s your responsibility. | 但你要负责看住他 |
[20:04] | So how is it for you and Booth | 现在你和布斯又重聚了 |
[20:06] | now that you’re back together? | 感觉如何 |
[20:09] | It doesn’t feel as if we are. | 没有重聚的感觉 |
[20:11] | He’s… consumed with the case. | 他一直沉迷于这件案子 |
[20:16] | Well, I think you should take what you need. | 我觉得你该和他说清楚 |
[20:19] | The case is important, but so are the two of you. | 案子固然重要 但你俩的关系也重要 |
[20:22] | And if he disagrees, | 如果他不同意 |
[20:24] | then… you show him he’s wrong. | 那你得让他知道自己错了 |
[20:30] | Oh, you can see all of the remodeled fractures now. | 现在看到的是所有重建的骨折处 |
[20:35] | The medical records from the Bethesda E.R. | 据贝塞斯达急诊室传来的病历记载 |
[20:38] | say that he fell down a flight of stairs 21 years ago. | 21年前他曾从楼梯上滚下来 |
[20:41] | I’ve never seen injuries like this from a fall down stairs. | 这样的骨折伤不可能是楼梯滚下来摔伤的 |
[20:44] | So someone covered up the cause of these injuries, too? | 那有人把这些骨折伤的真相也掩盖了吗 |
[20:48] | Can you work out a scenario that involves a car accident? | 你能模拟下因车祸所导致的伤势吗 |
[20:53] | Well, we could have done this at my place, Sweets. | 在我家也能完成啊 小甜甜 |
[20:55] | I have dedicated access to the Bureau’s servers here, | 我这里有局内服务器的访问权限 |
[20:58] | in case we need it. | 说不定需要用到呢 |
[20:59] | Right, but, look, I bet you haven’t found anything | 好吧 但我打赌你在库内没有找到 |
[21:01] | in them about Sanderson. | 一条有关桑德森的内容 |
[21:03] | Not yet. | 暂时还没 |
[21:03] | Exactly. And you won’t. You want to know why? | 没错 你不可能找到 知道为什么吗 |
[21:05] | Because Sanderson is one of them– has to be. | 因为桑德森肯定也涉及其中 |
[21:07] | Maybe, but you can’t just go charging | 也许吧 但你不能没有证据 |
[21:08] | after people like that unless you have proof. | 就跑去指控别人 |
[21:10] | Wait, are you telling me how to run my investigation now? | 等等 你是在教我怎么调查吗 |
[21:13] | Yeah. Yeah, I am, Booth. ‘Cause you’re not acting | 没错 布斯 因为你现在的行为 |
[21:15] | like the agent that you were, okay? | 完全不符合你曾经的探员形象 |
[21:17] | This is too personal. | 你现在太感情用事了 |
[21:22] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[21:24] | Agent Booth! | 布斯探员 |
[21:26] | You and… | 你和… |
[21:27] | You’re… | 你… |
[21:29] | The two of you? You… | 你们俩 你… |
[21:30] | You’re gonna have a-a… | 你要当… |
[21:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:33] | Lance and I bumped into each other a few times this past year, and… | 我和兰斯去年碰了几面 就… |
[21:37] | one of those bumps turned into a bump. | 见着见着就有了 |
[21:39] | Wow, a baby. Why didn’t you tell me this? | 小宝宝 你为啥不告诉我 |
[21:41] | I don’t know, I… You just got out. | 我不知道 你刚出来 |
[21:43] | I figured my life wasn’t that important. | 我想我最近的生活也不是那么重要 |
[21:44] | Seriously? | 说什么呢 |
[21:47] | Wow. That’s, uh… | 这… |
[21:51] | Wow, that’s amazing. | 这真是太棒了 |
[21:52] | And it’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[21:54] | And you’re the godfather, of course. | 你是孩子的教父 |
[21:57] | – I’m so glad you’re out and not dead. – I… | -真庆幸你平安无事地出来了 -我 |
[22:00] | I got a couple souvenirs there from prison still. | 我身上还有几处监狱里留下的”纪念品” |
[22:04] | Well, Lance is gonna help you, Agent Booth. | 兰斯会帮你的 布斯探员 |
[22:06] | It’s all he’s been talking about. | 他最近一直在念叨你 |
[22:08] | He says you’re family. | 说你就是他的家人 |
[22:10] | All right, Daisy. Come on, let’s… | 好了 黛西 够了 我们 |
[22:11] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[22:12] | This is all gonna end well, you’ll see. | 等着吧 结局一定会很美好的 |
[22:15] | Isn’t that right, little Lance? | 对不对呀 小兰斯 |
[22:21] | Cooper didn’t fall down the stairs, | 库珀并不是从楼梯上滚下摔伤的 |
[22:24] | he had a bilateral Smith’s fracture. | 他的伤是双向史密斯骨折 |
[22:26] | All right, is that good? | 好的 是好消息吗 |
[22:28] | Bilateral Smith’s fractures are often caused | 双向史密斯骨折通常是因为 |
[22:30] | by airbags being deployed. | 安全气囊弹出所造成的 |
[22:31] | So he was in a car accident? | 所以他遇到了车祸吗 |
[22:32] | Yes, Angela did a recreation of the accident | 没错 安琪拉根据重建的骨折伤 |
[22:35] | based on his remodeled injuries. | 模拟了车祸过程 |
[22:37] | It was a strong impact. | 冲击力很强呢 |
[22:39] | Like the car struck something and lost control. | 就像那车撞到了什么东西然后失控了 |
[22:43] | Well, why is that important? | 这一点有什么重要的 |
[22:44] | I mean, it was years before he was killed. | 我是说 那是他被杀好多年前的事了 |
[22:46] | Because it was covered up. | 因为这起事故被瞒报了 |
[22:48] | Just like his death– why? | 就像他的死 为什么呢 |
[22:49] | Why are all the injuries on this man | 为什么这人身上的所有伤口 |
[22:51] | made to look like something else? | 都被做成了另一副模样 |
[22:55] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[22:58] | I’m fine. What are you doing? | 我没事 你在做什么 |
[22:59] | Your coracohumeral ligament is strained, Booth. | 你的喙肱韧带拉伤了 布斯 |
[23:02] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮助你吧 |
[23:04] | No, I don’t want you to get all “Cocoa humerous” on me. | 不 我不想让你动我的”灰红人呆” |
[23:10] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[23:10] | Yeah. I-I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[23:12] | It just, you know, hurts when I breathe, that’s all. | 只不过 我呼吸的时候会有些疼而已 |
[23:18] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会弄疼你的 |
[23:28] | I promise this won’t hurt a bit. | 我保证一点不会疼的 |
[23:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:40] | So, Dr. Durant, | 那么 杜兰特医生 |
[23:42] | you were an ER doctor at Bethesda Presbyterian, correct? | 你曾在贝塞斯达做过急诊医生 对吗 |
[23:45] | Uh, well, over 20 years ago, yes. | 二十年以前 是的 |
[23:47] | But, uh, hadn’t been a practicing physician in a long time. | 不过 我已经很久没有做过执业医师了 |
[23:50] | As you can see, I’m a, uh… a pencil-pusher now. | 如你所见 我现在只是个坐办公室的了 |
[23:53] | But this job still requires your medical expertise. | 但这份工作仍然需要你的医学专业能力 |
[23:56] | Oh, yes. I’m, uh, one of the chief analysts for, uh… | 是的 我是…主要的分析师之一 |
[23:59] | medical research and testing of new technology, | 负责医药研究 以及新技术 |
[24:01] | procedures, drugs, and… | 治疗过程和药物的测试 |
[24:03] | What is this about? | 你们找我有什么事吗 |
[24:04] | While you were in the ER, | 你在急诊室工作的时候 |
[24:05] | you treated a Howard Cooper. | 治疗过一位叫作霍华德·库珀的人 |
[24:07] | It says here in your records that he fell down a flight of… | 你的记录里写到 他从一段台阶上 |
[24:10] | stairs. That correct? | 摔了下来 对吗 |
[24:13] | Um, this was 21 years ago. | 这是21年以前的事了 |
[24:15] | I hope you don’t expect me to remember him. | 但愿你不会期待我能记住这人 |
[24:17] | I’ve been examining Cooper’s remains, | 我正在检查库珀的遗骸 |
[24:19] | and it seems clear that he sustained injuries | 而很明显 他受到了车祸事故 |
[24:22] | from a car accident. | 造成的创伤 |
[24:23] | He had a bilateral Smith’s fracture as well as… | 他的两侧桡骨下端骨折 而且… |
[24:25] | Is this some kind of decades-old malpractice case? | 你们是在调查什么几十年的医疗事故案吗 |
[24:28] | No, we’re thinking that Cooper was murdered five years later, | 不 我们认为库珀五年后被人谋杀了 |
[24:30] | and there may have been some kind of a cover-up. | 而这事说不定被人掩盖过去了 |
[24:32] | Oh, you think that I-I covered this up. | 你们觉得是我掩盖的 |
[24:35] | A man comes in with fractures and contusions, | 一个身上到处骨折和擦伤的人进来 |
[24:37] | and says that he fell down a flight of stairs. | 说自己从一段台阶上摔下来了 |
[24:39] | So I took him at his word, and I moved on; | 于是我相信了他的话 做了我该做的事 |
[24:41] | and now 20 years later, | 而现在 过了二十年之后 |
[24:42] | you come in here and accuse me of murder. | 你跑到这里来指控我谋杀 |
[24:44] | Wow, you really are defensive, aren’t you? | 你的自卫性真强啊 不是吗 |
[24:46] | I did my best in that ER, okay? | 我在急诊室里已经尽力了 明白吗 |
[24:48] | And maybe I wasn’t the best doctor. | 或许我不是最好的医生 |
[24:50] | – That’s clear. – Which is why I ended up here. | -显然 -这也就是我来这工作的原因 |
[24:52] | But I am a very good manager. | 但我是个很好的管理人员 |
[24:53] | This department has received commendations twice | 这个部门在过去的五年内 |
[24:55] | in just the past five years. | 受到过两次表彰 |
[24:57] | So if you have nothing to hide, | 那么既然你没什么好隐瞒的 |
[24:58] | why don’t you help us out? | 为什么不帮帮我们呢 |
[24:59] | Perhaps, if you looked at the injuries, | 说不定 如果你看看这些伤口 |
[25:01] | something might come to mind that would explain | 你会突然想起什么 能够解释 |
[25:03] | why Cooper lied about the accident. | 库珀为什么谎报了这起事故 |
[25:10] | A-Anything I can do to help. | 我会尽力帮助你们的 |
[25:11] | Yes, of course. I’m sorry. | 当然没问题 不好意思 |
[25:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[25:16] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[25:16] | Or, if you have anything else, | 或者 如果你想起了什么 |
[25:18] | just call me there. | 就给我打电话 |
[25:19] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[25:26] | How did it go with the ER doc? | 你跟那个急诊室医生谈得如何 |
[25:29] | Booth feels he’s hiding something. | 布斯觉得他在隐瞒某些事 |
[25:30] | I cannot believe he’s back to work. | 我简直无法相信他已经回来工作了 |
[25:31] | Has he rested at all since he got out? | 他出来之后有休息过一秒吗 |
[25:33] | It’s Booth– he’s fine. Determined. | 这是布斯 他没事的 他很坚定 |
[25:36] | What have you found, Dr. Edison? | 你找到什么了吗 埃迪森先生 |
[25:37] | Damage to the carpels, very little remodeling. | 心皮部分受创 几乎没有重塑迹象 |
[25:39] | So injuries occurred around time of death. | 所以大约是在死亡的时候受的伤 |
[25:42] | They’re defensive wounds. | 它们都是防御伤 |
[25:43] | But the victim was in a hospital bed. | 但受害人当时躺在医院的床上 |
[25:45] | Which means, if he was supine at the time of an attack, | 也就是说 如果他受攻击时是仰卧姿势 |
[25:48] | the injuries suggest he was pushing away the assailant. | 这些伤口表明他当时在推开攻击者 |
[25:51] | But that doesn’t give us cause of death. | 但这无法告诉我们死因是什么 |
[25:53] | – Or motive. – Remorse. | -或是动机 -自责 |
[25:54] | Cooper does the conspiracy’s bidding | 库珀参与了那场阴谋事件 |
[25:56] | and advances quickly through the EPA, right? | 在环保局里快速晋升 对吧 |
[25:58] | Then he gets cancer, has nothing to lose. | 后来他得了癌症 没什么可再失去的了 |
[26:00] | So he stands up to him and says, no more. | 于是他站勇敢站出来说 收手吧 |
[26:01] | They’re threatened, | 他们受到了威胁 |
[26:02] | think he might talk, so they kill him. | 觉得他可能会告密 就杀了他 |
[26:03] | That’s good. It’s very good. | 不错 很不错 |
[26:06] | Well, too bad it’s not supported by fact. | 但可惜这个想法没有事实证据支持 |
[26:08] | Look for any more defensive wounds. | 再找找还有没有防御伤 |
[26:10] | If he was fighting for his life, | 如果他在为自己的性命抗争 |
[26:12] | there must be more evidence of it. | 那一定会有更多证据的 |
[26:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:17] | Well, I’m surprised you want an opinion from a psychologist. | 我很惊讶你竟然想听心理学家的看法 |
[26:21] | I don’t. I want an opinion from a friend. | 不是 我是想听朋友的看法 |
[26:25] | Not Angela? | 怎么不找安吉拉呢 |
[26:26] | You know Booth better, Sweets. | 你更了解布斯 斯维斯 |
[26:28] | And… occasionally… | 而且 有时候嘛 |
[26:31] | there is logic behind the pseudoscience that you practice. | 你所实践的伪科学背后也有逻辑的 |
[26:33] | Wow, that’s high praise coming from you. Thank you. | 你说这话可真是很高的评价了 谢谢 |
[26:37] | It’s just… | 我就是感觉… |
[26:41] | Booth is different. | 布斯有点变了 |
[26:42] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[26:44] | He has a lot to deal with, | 他有很多东西要面对 |
[26:45] | after all that’s happened– | 经历了这么多事… |
[26:46] | the incarceration, the attack, now… | 被关了监狱 受到攻击 现在… |
[26:48] | Booth suffered trauma before– | 布斯以前也遭受过创伤 |
[26:50] | war, abduction, confinement, even torture. | 战争 劫持 监禁 甚至是折磨 |
[26:54] | Yeah, but this is different. | 是的 但这次不一样 |
[26:55] | I’ve seen the injuries; the trauma is similar. | 我检查了他的伤口 跟以前没什么区别 |
[26:58] | Physically, yeah. | 身体上是没什么区别 |
[26:59] | But not, according to my pseudoscience, psychologically. | 但根据我的伪科学 心理上完全不同 |
[27:03] | Booth is driven by his belief in honesty, | 布斯是以正直 荣誉和服役 |
[27:07] | in honor and service. | 作为信仰而活着的人 |
[27:08] | Now, Booth’s beliefs have been betrayed | 现在 布斯的信仰却受到了他所信任 |
[27:11] | by the organization that he trusted, that he served. | 以及他所服务的组织的背叛 |
[27:15] | I-It’s as if someone died. | 这就像一个人死了一样 |
[27:18] | It’s like Booth died. | 这就像布斯死了一样 |
[27:20] | In a sense, he has, you know? | 某种程度上来说是这样 |
[27:21] | He…he doesn’t know where he fits in anymore. | 他 他不知道自己的位置在哪里 |
[27:24] | He-he doesn’t have an anchor. | 他 他无法安定下来 |
[27:27] | Faith in something greater than himself. | 相信比他自己更重要的东西 |
[27:31] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[27:32] | Watch out, or you’ll turn into a psychologist. | 小心 否则你会就变成心理学家 |
[27:36] | Come on, Booth is-is | 布斯很 很惧怕 |
[27:37] | afraid of trusting again– it’s natural. | 再次信任他人 这很自然 |
[27:39] | We just need to show him it’s a risk worth taking. | 我们只要向他展示这值得冒险 |
[27:45] | You’re gonna be a good father, Sweets. | 你会是个好爸爸的 斯维斯 |
[27:48] | – You are. – Come on. | -你会的 -别这么说 |
[27:51] | The night that Cooper came into the E.R. | 在库珀因为”摔下楼梯” |
[27:53] | for his “Fall down the stairs,” | 进急诊室的当晚 |
[27:55] | there was a homeless man who was brought in, | 有个遭遇车祸的 |
[27:57] | who had been in a car accident. | 流浪汉也入院了 |
[27:58] | He was the victim of a hit-and-run. | 他是肇事逃逸的受害者 |
[28:00] | He died on the operating table. | 他没能撑过手术 |
[28:02] | The attending physician was Durant. | 那个主治医师就是杜兰特 |
[28:09] | You lied to me, Durant. | 你对我撒谎了 杜兰特 |
[28:10] | – Agent Booth. – There was another car accident victim | -布斯探员 -那天晚上还有 |
[28:12] | that came in that night– the same night as Cooper. | 一位车祸受害者入院 和库珀同天晚上 |
[28:14] | – You treated them both. – It was so long ago, | -你诊治了他们两人 -事情过去这么久了 |
[28:16] | – why can’t we just forget about it? – Why? | -我们为什么不能忘却呢 -为什么 |
[28:18] | Because Howard Cooper was murdered; and if you don’t talk, | 因为霍华德·库珀是被谋杀的 如果你不开口 |
[28:20] | I’m gonna find a way to pin that on you, too. | 我也会想方设法把这算到你头上 |
[28:22] | I don’t know anything about any murder. | 我不知道任何谋杀的事 |
[28:24] | W-With Cooper, I-I just… I didn’t have any choice. | 对库珀 我 我别无选择 |
[28:26] | Right, ’cause you were blackmailed. | 没错 因为你被勒索了 |
[28:29] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:30] | Not important; just talk. | 这不重要 你继续说就行 |
[28:32] | They had security footage of me stealing oxycodone | 他们有我从医院药房里 |
[28:35] | from the hospital pharmacy. | 偷拿羟考酮[镇痛药]的监控录像 |
[28:36] | I was selling it to pay for med school. | 我当时为了交医学院学费在卖这药 |
[28:39] | “They.” | “他们” |
[28:39] | Who is “They”? | “他们”是谁 |
[28:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:42] | When Cooper came in, I got a message | 当库珀入院时 一个我从未见过的 |
[28:44] | from a nurse that I’d never seen before, and she said | 护士给我传信 她说 |
[28:46] | that they had pictures, and that they could ruin me. | 他们有照片 他们能毁了我 |
[28:48] | So you killed the homeless guy? | 所以你杀了那个流浪汉 |
[28:49] | No. My God, no. He-he had massive internal bleeding. | 当然没有 他 他严重内出血 |
[28:52] | And… they didn’t care about him. | 而且 他们根本不关心他 |
[28:54] | They wanted to hold the hit-and-run over Cooper | 他们想要用肇事逃逸威胁库珀 |
[28:56] | so that they could force him to do what they wanted. | 这样就能强迫他做他们想做的事了 |
[29:01] | Believe me, a day hasn’t gone by | 相信我 我每天都在后悔 |
[29:03] | that I haven’t regretted what I did. | 自己的所作所为 |
[29:05] | But I didn’t have a choice. I’m sorry. | 但我别无选择 对不起 |
[29:08] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[29:13] | Foster’s chip had over 1,800 images on it | 福斯特的芯片里有1800多张照片的 |
[29:16] | of people I couldn’t identify, | 人物我无法识别 |
[29:17] | but now that we have a point of comparison, I can try to… | 但既然我们有比较点了 我可以试着 |
[29:21] | That was fast. | 真快 |
[29:23] | Well, it’s definitely Durant. | 这一定是杜兰特 |
[29:29] | 21 years ago. | 21年前 |
[29:32] | He was telling the truth. | 他说了实话 |
[29:33] | Yeah, but it still doesn’t tell us who was blackmailing him, | 对 但这还没告诉我们是谁敲诈了他 |
[29:35] | just that Durant was a victim, too. | 杜兰特也是受害者 |
[29:37] | Hey, Durant covered up a crime. | 杜兰特可是掩盖了犯罪事实 |
[29:39] | I wouldn’t call him a victim. | 我不会称他为受害者的 |
[29:40] | I’d say he was part of the conspiracy. | 我会说他是阴谋的一部分 |
[29:41] | Is there any way to find out who had access to the surveillance? | 还有方法找出谁能拿到监控录像吗 |
[29:44] | Sure, yeah. I mean, if we find out | 当然 有的 如果我们找出 |
[29:45] | who was in charge of security, we might find out | 负责安保的人 我们也许能知道 |
[29:47] | who he passed the footage to. | 他把录像给了谁 |
[29:48] | Well, the odds are against us. | 形势对我们不利 |
[29:51] | 21 years ago, these systems weren’t digitally coded or watermarked. | 21年前那些系统还没被数字编码或加水印 |
[29:54] | Well, we don’t have much else. | 我们也没什么别的线索了 |
[29:56] | Based on the injuries to the hamate and the triquetral bones, | 根据钩骨和三角骨的伤势来看 |
[29:59] | we have evidence of a struggle, | 我们有挣扎的证据 |
[30:01] | but nothing on the bones that indicates a weapon. | 但骨头上没有任何武器痕迹 |
[30:02] | No, that’s not true, Dr. Edison. | 不 这不对 埃迪森博士 |
[30:04] | There is a scratch on the spinal process of the C-7. | 在C7棘突上有个擦伤 |
[30:09] | It doesn’t appear in your notes though. | 而你的笔记上没记 |
[30:12] | Well, I guess I missed that. | 我应该是没看到 |
[30:13] | It was obscured by the discoloration | 受害者服用的治疗白血病药物 |
[30:16] | from the victim’s leukemia medication. | 所造成的变色掩藏了伤痕 |
[30:21] | There appears to be slight hemorrhagic staining. | 看上去有轻微出血的染色痕迹 |
[30:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:24] | Perimortem–has to be related to his death. | 是死亡时造成的 一定和他的死有关 |
[30:29] | Question is: what caused it? | 问题是 死因是什么 |
[30:32] | Well, we know he was in the hospital. | 我们知道他当时住院 |
[30:33] | So maybe…a syringe? | 也许是 注射器 |
[30:37] | It would be an 18-gauge needle. | 如果是注射器那就是18号的针头 |
[30:39] | Far too large for a standard syringe. | 对于标准注射器来说太大了 |
[30:41] | But it would correspond to the size | 但这应该符合 |
[30:42] | of a wide-gauge needle used for an I.V. Line. | 静脉注射用大号针头的大小 |
[30:45] | That’s definitely a possibility. | 这很有可能 |
[30:47] | Why would an I.V. Needle be inserted into his neck? | 为什么静脉注射针头会插进脖子里呢 |
[30:50] | It was unintentional. | 是无意的 |
[30:51] | That’s why there are also scratches | 这就是为什么在锁骨和 |
[30:53] | on the clavicle and left scapula. | 左肩胛骨上也有擦痕了 |
[30:55] | Cooper saw that someone was about | 库珀看到有人想 |
[30:57] | to inject something into his I.V. | 往他静脉里注射什么东西 |
[30:59] | and he knew that someone was trying to kill him; | 并且他知道有人想杀他 |
[31:01] | that’s why he fought back. | 这就是他反抗的原因 |
[31:01] | And during the struggle, | 在挣扎过程中 |
[31:03] | the killer tried to jab the needle | 凶手试图将针头 |
[31:04] | into Cooper wherever he could. | 戳进库珀身上能够到的任何地方 |
[31:06] | But if a toxin was injected into Cooper, | 但如果库珀被注射了毒素 |
[31:09] | why didn’t it show up on the tox screen? | 为什么在毒理检测中没出现 |
[31:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:37] | I didn’t mean to wake you. | 我没想吵醒你的 |
[31:38] | She… she fell asleep. | 她 她睡着了 |
[31:45] | She’s so happy you’re back. | 你回来了她很高兴 |
[31:58] | Did you find out anything? | 你有什么进展吗 |
[32:00] | I think Cooper was poisoned somehow. | 我认为库珀是被毒死的 |
[32:03] | But we have to freeze the marrow | 但我们得在我能做免疫组织学研究前 |
[32:04] | before I can do an immunohistologic study. | 将骨髓冻起来 |
[32:08] | A what? | 一个什么 |
[32:09] | Wait, Bones. | 等等 骨头 |
[32:11] | Why is this taking so long? | 为什么要这么久 |
[32:12] | It’s only the second day, Booth. | 这才是第二天 布斯 |
[32:13] | Every day gives Sanderson more time to protect himself… | 每天我们都给桑德森更多时间自保 |
[32:20] | Who the hell’s that? | 到底是谁 |
[32:24] | The hell are you doing here? | 你来干吗 |
[32:25] | Sweets sent me. | 斯维斯叫我来的 |
[32:29] | Can I come in? Kind of feel like a salesman standing here. | 我能进去吗 我站在这像个推销员似的 |
[32:33] | Yes. | 可以 |
[32:34] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[32:36] | I’m Special Agent Aubrey. | 我是特别探员奥布里 |
[32:37] | Uh, James, Jimmy — I answer to anything. | 你想叫我詹姆斯或吉米都行 |
[32:40] | – Dr. Brennan. – I know. | -我是布纳恩博士 -我知道 |
[32:41] | And I’m duly impressed. | 久仰大名 |
[32:44] | Oh, that is adorable. | 好可爱 |
[32:47] | – I got to get one of those. – Aubrey. | -我也想要一个 -奥布里 |
[32:49] | Look, Sweets has you working on this case? | 小甜甜让你跟进这个案子的 |
[32:51] | Yeah, because he’s not like you; he trusts me. | 是 因为他不像你 他信任我 |
[32:54] | I was trying to track who had access | 我在试图查出谁能 |
[32:55] | to the surveillance tapes. | 拿到监控录像 |
[32:57] | The head of security at Bethesda Presbyterian | 贝塞斯达的保安总管 |
[33:00] | was a guy named Jerold Norsky. | 是个叫杰罗尔德·诺尔斯基的家伙 |
[33:01] | He went to work for a company called Unitech | 在发现杜兰特从药房偷药的三年后 |
[33:03] | three years after catching Durant in the pharmacy. | 他跳槽去了一家叫做尤尼泰克的公司 |
[33:06] | Unitech is a subsidiary of Sanderson Chemical. | 尤尼泰克是桑德森制药的子公司 |
[33:09] | This is good. | 这是好消息 |
[33:10] | And bad. | 还有坏消息 |
[33:11] | When I told Stark about the connection to Sanderson, | 我把这件事跟桑德森的联系告诉斯塔克后 |
[33:14] | he pulled me off the case. | 他就把我撤下这个案子了 |
[33:16] | – What? – Said we were on a fishing expedition | -什么 -他说我们无凭据的乱猜 |
[33:18] | that was pissing off some very important people. | 惹恼了一些权高位重的人 |
[33:20] | Sanderson must be making more threats. | 桑德森肯定又四处威胁人了 |
[33:22] | I wasn’t supposed to tell you any of this, | 我不该告诉你这些的 |
[33:24] | so maybe you could just say I came by to see your kid. | 所以也许你可以说我是来看你女儿的 |
[33:27] | Look, where’s Norsky now? | 诺尔斯基现在在哪 |
[33:28] | He retired — he’s got to be 85 now. | 他退休了 现在该有85岁了吧 |
[33:31] | I’m still trying to track him down. | 我还在试着找到他 |
[33:32] | So if I get fired, it’s your fault. | 所以如果我丢了工作 就是你的错 |
[33:38] | No, this is my lab, | 不 这是我的实验室 |
[33:40] | and those remains are my responsibility. | 那些尸骸是我的责任范围 |
[33:42] | Not anymore, ma’am. We have a court order. | 不再是了 女士 我们有法院指令 |
[33:43] | Which I’d like to peruse, cher. | 拿给我仔细看看 |
[33:45] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[33:46] | They’re here to take Cooper’s remains. | 他们是来领库珀遗体的 |
[33:47] | They can’t take them! We have the exhumation order. | 不能给他们 我们有尸体挖掘令 |
[33:49] | They found a family member who says | 他们找到了库珀的一个家人 |
[33:51] | Cooper’s remains are being defiled. | 声称他的遗体被玷污了 |
[33:53] | She wants him reburied immediately. | 她要求马上把他重新下葬 |
[33:55] | Until a judge rules, we can’t touch Cooper. | 在法官判决前 我们不能碰库珀 |
[33:57] | Could you show us where the remains are? | 可以告诉我们遗体在哪吗 |
[33:59] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[34:00] | If you resist or interfere in any way, | 如果你拒绝或是以任何形式干涉 |
[34:02] | you will be arrested. | 你将会被逮捕 |
[34:04] | It’s not gonna help anyone if you’re in jail. | 你要是进了监狱就更麻烦了 |
[34:07] | – In there, on the table. – Yes, ma’am. | -在那里的桌子上 -好的女士 |
[34:11] | You know what you’ve just given up? | 你知道你刚刚放弃了什么吗 |
[34:12] | Those remains are all we have. | 那些尸骸是我们仅有的全部了 |
[34:15] | Make sure you get them all. | 确保一块不漏 |
[34:16] | I don’t want any left behind. | 不要拉下任何一块 |
[34:18] | I’m sorry, cherie. There’s nothing we can do. | 我很抱歉亲爱的 我们无能为力 |
[34:24] | We don’t have time for more conspiracy theories, Dr. Hodgins. | 我们没时间搞阴谋论了 哈金斯博士 |
[34:27] | Dr. Edison and I are trying to decide | 我和埃迪森博士在想办法 |
[34:29] | how to proceed with the case with just X-rays. | 只借助X光片来继续查案 |
[34:31] | I wouldn’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[34:32] | They took Cooper’s bones, Dr. Hodgins. | 他们拿走了库珀的骨头 哈金斯博士 |
[34:34] | They took 206 bones, yes. | 他们是拿走了206块骨头没错 |
[34:36] | But not all of them were Cooper’s. | 但那些骨头不都是库珀的 |
[34:38] | But I saw them. | 可我看见那些骨头了 |
[34:38] | They-they were discolored and cancerous. | 都褪色且癌变了 |
[34:40] | Well, Cooper’s not the only 37-year-old male | 库珀不是唯一一个得了白血病的 |
[34:42] | to suffer from leukemia. | 37岁男子 |
[34:44] | You replaced the bones we needed with ones from limbo? | 你用无名氏的骨头替换了我们需要的骨头 |
[34:47] | How-how did you know they’d come for Cooper? | 你怎么知道他们会带走库珀 |
[34:49] | There’s a conspiracy here. | 他们在玩阴谋 |
[34:50] | Now, whatever is crucial to us | 凡是对我们至关重要的东西 |
[34:52] | we must consider crucial to them. | 肯定对他们也很重要 |
[34:54] | So I’ve been playing defense | 所以从库珀的遗骸被带到这里起 |
[34:55] | ever since Cooper’s body was brought in. | 我就有所防备了 |
[34:57] | I made sure the bones were frozen | 我确保那些骨头按照 |
[34:59] | per the immunohistological protocol. | 免疫组织检验的要求冻起来了 |
[35:02] | The bones are still brittle. | 这些骨头仍然很易碎 |
[35:03] | I’ll need a laser to slice sections | 我需要激光器来切片 |
[35:07] | we can put under the electron microscope. | 以放到电子显微镜下检查 |
[35:08] | That way, we can see if there were toxins | 那样我们就能查出是否有毒物 |
[35:11] | that changed the cellular makeup of the marrow. | 改变了骨髓的细胞结构 |
[35:13] | The marrow would already be compromised from the leukemia. | 可骨髓应该已经受到白血病的损害了 |
[35:16] | But an outside toxin could alter the damage done by the cancer. | 但外界的毒素会改变癌症造成的损伤 |
[35:19] | Swab from the scratch on the C-7 showed traces of | 从C7的取样中查到 |
[35:21] | “C10, H16, N6, S…” | C10 H16 N6等的痕迹 |
[35:25] | This is pretty benign. | 都是些良性物质 |
[35:26] | It’s definitely not a toxin. | 绝对不是毒素 |
[35:27] | It’s a cimetidine derivative. | 是甲氰咪胍的衍生物 |
[35:29] | Some kind of H2-receptor antagonist. | 是某种H2受体对抗药 |
[35:31] | Why would the assailant inject the victim with an antacid? | 凶手为什么要给死者注射解酸剂呢 |
[35:34] | Actually, it’s quite ingenious. | 实际上 这很聪明 |
[35:36] | Wouldn’t the cimetidine | 甲氰咪胍难道不会 |
[35:37] | interact with the vinca alkaloids | 跟库珀使用的化疗药中的 |
[35:39] | in the chemo drugs that Cooper was getting? | 长春花碱产生化学反应吗 |
[35:43] | My God, you’re right. | 天啊 你说的没错 |
[35:44] | That would make a standard chemo treatment lethal. | 这样一来 常规的化疗便会致死了 |
[35:46] | And the cimetidine has | 而且甲氰咪胍一旦被代谢 |
[35:47] | a half-life of two hours once it’s metabolized. | 半衰期就只有两个小时 |
[35:50] | Which explains why it didn’t show up in the adipocere. | 所以在尸蜡中才查不出来 |
[35:52] | It’s a brilliant way to get away with murder. | 这真是逃脱谋杀罪的好办法 |
[35:53] | Except, I don’t intend for him to get away with it. | 只不过我不会让他逃脱的 |
[36:02] | Stark doesn’t know, but I found Norsky. | 斯塔克还不知道 但我已经找到诺尔斯基了 |
[36:06] | He’s in a nursing home in Abingdon, Virginia. | 他在维吉尼亚阿宾登的一家养老院 |
[36:09] | You trust me, yet? | 你信任我了吧 |
[36:10] | Don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 |
[36:15] | Norsky made the rounds, huh? | 诺尔斯基还真是到处跑啊 |
[36:17] | Worked for Sanderson, McNamara, a couple of congressmen… | 在桑德森 麦克纳马拉和几个议员手下干过 |
[36:20] | The facility he’s in is pretty ritzy — not the kind | 他住的这家养老院很奢华 |
[36:22] | of place a security guy could afford on his own. | 不是一个保安能负担得起的 |
[36:27] | It’s good work. | 干的漂亮 |
[36:28] | I thought so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[36:30] | Maybe when this is all over, you could put in a good word for me. | 也许等这案子结了 你能替我美言几句 |
[36:34] | You’re bringing that up now? | 你现在跟我提这个 |
[36:35] | I got dreams. | 人家有梦想嘛 |
[36:36] | What can I say? | 还能怎么办 |
[36:40] | Bones. We know what killed Cooper. | 骨头 我们查出库珀的死因了 |
[36:42] | It was an antacid. | 是解酸剂 |
[36:43] | What, he ate too many Tums? | 怎么着 他吃了太多抗胃酸钙片吗 |
[36:44] | It was an experimental formula that turned out to be dangerous. | 那是一种实际上很危险的实验配方 |
[36:47] | The FDA wouldn’t approve it, | 食品和药物管理局不会通过它 |
[36:49] | but the killer had to know | 但是凶手肯定知道 |
[36:50] | that it would interact with Cooper’s chemo medicine. | 它会和库珀的化疗药物反应 |
[36:53] | Look, then who was the killer? | 好 那凶手是谁 |
[36:54] | It was developed by Sanderson Chemical. | 它是由桑德森制药研制的 |
[36:57] | This warrant will get you all the documents | 这张搜查令能让你接触到 |
[36:59] | Sanderson has relating to the drug, | 桑德森关于那种药物的所有文件 |
[37:01] | its testing, who had access to it, everything. | 药物测试 接触人员 所有信息 |
[37:03] | All right, I got it. | 好 给我吧 |
[37:03] | No, I got it. | 不 给我吧 |
[37:04] | – No! – I can pick up a few documents. | -不 -查文件我还是能行的 |
[37:06] | We need to talk to the security guy, Jerold Norsky. | 我们需要去找那个安保人员 杰罗尔德·诺尔斯基 |
[37:08] | Norsky? I’m gonna be in that area. Let me do this. | 诺尔斯基 我要去那里 让我来 |
[37:10] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[37:12] | Move fast, cher. | 动作要快 亲爱的 |
[37:13] | This is a Cinderella warrant. | 这张搜查令有时效性 |
[37:14] | When Sanderson’s attorneys find out about it, | 要是桑德森的律师团知道了 |
[37:16] | it’ll turn into a pumpkin. | 它就从马车变南瓜了 |
[37:17] | Great. Finally get to use my siren. | 太好了 终于能用上警笛了 |
[37:22] | A privilege to work for the Bureau, isn’t it, son? | 能为局里效力很荣幸吧 孩子 |
[37:27] | We just have a few questions we need to ask you. | 我们只是有几个问题要问你 |
[37:30] | Have I shown you my badge? | 我让你看我的徽章没 |
[37:32] | Well, that there actually is, uh– sorry– my badge, sir. | 实际上 抱歉 是我的徽章 先生 |
[37:36] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:39] | So you worked security at Bethesda Presbyterian Hospital, | 所以你曾负责贝塞斯达医院的安保 |
[37:42] | didn’t you? | 对吧 |
[37:43] | I was assigned there, yes. | 我是被派到那里过 是的 |
[37:45] | A… great honor to be chosen. | 能被选上实在是太荣幸了 |
[37:48] | You go where Mr. Hoover sends you. | 胡佛先生派你到哪里 你就去哪里 |
[37:52] | J. Edgar Hoover? | 约翰·埃德加·胡佛 |
[37:53] | You were with the Bureau? | 你以前是为联邦调查局工作的 |
[37:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:57] | Mr. Hoover called me a great soldier. | 胡佛先生说我是一名优秀的战士 |
[38:00] | That’s why I was chosen. | 所以我才被选上了 |
[38:02] | When Hoover was in charge of the FBI, | 胡佛担任联邦调查局局长的时候 |
[38:04] | he had secret files on politicians, | 他掌握关于政客 |
[38:06] | business leaders, political activists… | 企业家 政治活动家的秘密文件 |
[38:08] | I-I know, Bones. | 我知道 骨头 |
[38:09] | All that stuff was supposed to | 那些东西都应该 |
[38:10] | have been destroyed after he died. | 在他死后被销毁了 |
[38:11] | Did he send you? | 是他派你来的吗 |
[38:13] | Did Mr. Hoover send you? | 是胡佛先生派你来的吗 |
[38:15] | – No, we’re here because… – Yes, actually. | -不 我们实际是来 -其实是的 |
[38:18] | Agent Booth is just being cautious. | 布斯探员就是想谨慎一些 |
[38:19] | We are updating Mr. Hoover’s files. | 我们是来更新胡佛先生的文件的 |
[38:24] | And Director Hoover wants to know | 胡佛局长想了解 |
[38:26] | about the operations that you were involved in… | 你曾参与行动的情况 |
[38:28] | For a possible commendation. | 可能要表彰你 |
[38:31] | Possibly we could start with Hugo Sanderson. | 没准我们可以从雨果·桑德森开始 |
[38:34] | A great patriot– Mr. Sanderson. | 一位伟大的爱国者 桑德森先生 |
[38:38] | It was a privilege to work with him. | 能和他共事简直太荣幸了 |
[38:40] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[38:43] | Just slow down, Aubrey. What happened? | 慢点 奥布里 出什么事了 |
[38:45] | What? We-we got to go now. | 什么 好 我们得走了 |
[38:57] | There was a report of a gunshot, | 收到报警说有枪击 |
[38:58] | I knew he was here, so… | 我知道他在这里 所以 |
[39:00] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[39:02] | – Sweets! – What happened? | -斯维斯 -发生了什么 |
[39:04] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:05] | The paramedics are on their way. | 救护人员马上就到 |
[39:06] | Sweets, just relax; you’re gonna be okay. | 小甜甜 放松 你会没事的 |
[39:09] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[39:10] | Yeah, I’m right here. Don’t move. | 我在这儿 别动 |
[39:13] | He’s not shot. I thought you said there were gunshots. | 他没中枪 我记得你说有枪击 |
[39:16] | That was me, actually. | 是我开的枪 |
[39:17] | – You? – I shot him. | -你 -我打中他了 |
[39:18] | He was hit in the nasion, the philtrum and the sternum, Booth. | 他鼻根 人中 和胸骨受创 布斯 |
[39:24] | Looks like massive internal trauma. | 看上去受了很重的内伤 |
[39:27] | He’s bleeding out, Booth. | 他在大出血 布斯 |
[39:29] | Tell Daisy not to worry. | 告诉黛西别担心 |
[39:31] | She worries too much. | 她总担心 |
[39:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:35] | Don’t talk now, Sweets. | 现在别说话 斯维斯 |
[39:38] | I fought… I fought back. | 我反击了 |
[39:41] | You’d be proud. | 你会为我骄傲的 |
[39:43] | Sweets, don’t talk. Why are you talking all the time? | 小甜甜 别说话 你为什么一直说 |
[39:45] | Bones said don’t talk. | 骨头说了别说话 |
[39:47] | He… he got the document. | 他 他抢走了文件 |
[39:50] | Doesn’t matter right now. | 现在那不重要 |
[39:53] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[39:56] | You, too. | 你也会 |
[39:59] | The world is a lot better than you think it is. | 世界比你想的好多了 |
[40:02] | It’s… | 世界… |
[40:17] | N-No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[40:18] | You-you can start talking now, Sweets. Come on. | 你现在能说话了 小甜甜 说话啊 |
[40:22] | He’s gone, Booth. | 他走了 布斯 |
[40:25] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[40:26] | No, no. No, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[40:28] | Come on, Sweets. | 说话啊 小甜甜 |
[40:32] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Sweets! | 快啊 说话啊 小甜甜 |
[40:36] | Sweets. | 小甜甜 |
[41:21] | Daisy, I-I don’t think you should be here right now. | 黛西 我觉得你现在不应该在这 |
[41:24] | But I can help. | 但是我能帮忙 |
[41:26] | I have to help. | 我必须帮上忙 |
[41:27] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[41:35] | You have to sign for these remains. | 你得签字接收遗体 |
[41:44] | Hodgins, can you give me a hand? | 哈金斯 能帮我一下吗 |
[42:24] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[42:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[42:30] | I don’t… know if I can do this to him. | 我 不知道我能不能解剖他 |
[42:39] | You can. | 你可以 |
[42:41] | This is not Sweets, | 这不是斯维斯 |
[42:42] | this is a set of remains | 这只是一具尸体 |
[42:46] | that will give us the man who killed Sweets. | 它能帮我们找到杀害斯维斯的凶手 |