时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | What about “Breasts”? Try “Breasts.” | 乳房这个词怎么样 试试乳房 |
[00:02] | Nah, then you just get skeevy medical pictures. | 没用 你只会搜到恶心的医学图片 |
[00:05] | Try “Bikini malfunctions.” | 试试 比基尼失灵 |
[00:09] | Blocked. Again. | 又被屏蔽了 |
[00:10] | My parents block everything! | 我父母什么都要屏蔽 |
[00:12] | You live in the one house in the world | 这房子真是世上罕见 |
[00:13] | that can’t get porn. | 在这根本看不了色情片 |
[00:15] | Wait, I heard that Liz Stephens | 等等 我听说莉兹·斯蒂芬斯 |
[00:17] | and her friends go to Seneca Park, | 和她朋友去塞内卡公园玩 |
[00:19] | you know, by the river. | 那个公园就在河边 |
[00:19] | And they go topless. | 而且她们在那里都是裸上身哦 |
[00:21] | Let’s satellite view it. | 我们用卫星视图看看 |
[00:25] | Oh, my God. There! | 我的上帝 就是这了 |
[00:27] | Boobs! | 胸部 |
[00:28] | Dude, no way you can see boobs from that far away. | 老兄 这么远根本看不到什么胸部 |
[00:30] | Then zoom in, idiot! | 那快放大 笨蛋 |
[00:32] | Make ’em big. | 放大画面 |
[00:33] | If that’s Liz Stephens, | 如果那是莉兹·斯蒂芬斯 |
[00:34] | I’m totally Instagramming it. | 我绝对要截图上传共享 |
[00:35] | Shut up and zoom. | 闭嘴快放大图片 |
[00:37] | – Oh, my God! – Holy crap! | -我的上帝 -我了个去 |
[00:39] | This is even cooler than boobs. | 这比胸部还要刺激 |
[00:42] | Definitely. | 那还用说 |
[00:49] | Come on, Christine, if you want to be a big girl, | 克里斯汀 快吃 如果你想要长高高 |
[00:51] | you got to eat your breakfast. It’s good for you. | 就得好好吃早餐 对你身体有好处 |
[00:53] | Mommy says size is determined genetically. | 妈妈说人的个头大小是由基因决定的 |
[01:00] | Any ideas? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[01:01] | Yes, there’s a Chinese immersion kindergarten | 是的 有一家中式幼儿园 |
[01:03] | that we should definitely visit. | 我们必须去那里看看 |
[01:04] | No, I’m talking about eating breakfast here for her. | 不 我是问你如何劝她吃早餐 |
[01:06] | Not… Forget about the schools right now. She’s not eating. | 把学校的事暂且搁置 她不肯吃早餐 |
[01:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[01:10] | Without the Vitamins D, C and E in the food, | 宝贝 食物中含有维生素D C E |
[01:13] | you could suffer from asthma, anemia, | 不吃饭就会缺乏维生素 你可能会患上 |
[01:16] | truncal and limb ataxia, sweetheart. | 哮喘 贫血 躯体和肢体共济失调 |
[01:19] | That’s not gonna work, Bones. You don’t… | 这么说根本不管用 骨头 你不 |
[01:24] | Look at that. | 快看看 |
[01:25] | How’d you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[01:26] | There are 113 kindergartens in the area, Booth. | 我们这个区域有113家幼儿园 布斯 |
[01:29] | Choosing the right one for Christine is a critical choice. | 为克里斯汀找一家合适的幼儿园非常关键 |
[01:32] | We don’t have to worry about that right now. | 我们现在不必为这件事担心 |
[01:33] | We’ve got a lot of time. | 还有大把的时间 |
[01:34] | Okay, worst-case scenario– | 好吧 最糟糕的情况无非就是 |
[01:35] | we can always go to Brandon Elementary, | 再怎样还可以去街边那家 |
[01:37] | right down the street. | 布兰登初等教育机构 |
[01:38] | Their student-to-teacher ratio is 14 to one, Booth. | 那里的一个老师要带14个学生 布斯 |
[01:41] | That’s way too high. | 师资力量太薄弱了 |
[01:43] | Wow. Mom is getting really serious with this. | 妈妈对待这件事真的太严肃了 |
[01:47] | Christine deserves a clearly structured program | 克里斯汀需要接受明确的结构化教育程序 |
[01:49] | that will stimulate her intellectual growth. | 这样可以促进她的智力发展 |
[01:50] | Right, but she also needs a program | 没错 但是她也需要 |
[01:52] | that encourages kids, you know, | 接受鼓励孩子们施展天性的教育 |
[01:53] | to skin their knees every once in a while, | 偶尔擦破膝盖 |
[01:55] | or draw pictures | 乱涂乱画 |
[01:56] | that they could put up on the refrigerator… | 他们可以把画作贴在冰箱上 |
[01:58] | Brennan. Oh, okay. | 我是布纳恩 好的 |
[01:59] | Got to help me out here. | 你得帮我一把 |
[02:00] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我稍后就到 |
[02:02] | A body arrived at the lab. | 实验室送来一具尸体 |
[02:03] | All right, I-I got this one. | 好的 我来说吧 |
[02:04] | Don’t worry. Maybe we should ask Christine | 别担心 也许我们该问问克里斯汀的 |
[02:06] | what she would like. Go ahead. | 意见 你想去什么样的学校 你说 |
[02:07] | I want to learn to be Chinese. | 我想学着成为中国人那样 |
[02:09] | Well, um… okay. | 这样啊 好吧 |
[02:12] | You know, I-I’ll let you handle that. | 好吧 还是你来处理吧 |
[02:14] | We’ll discuss it later. I love you both. | 我们稍后再讨论这个 我爱你们 |
[02:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:17] | Love you. Mwah. | 爱你 宝贝 |
[02:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[02:20] | – Daddy. – Yeah. | -爸爸 -什么事 |
[02:21] | If I’m Chinese, will I still be able to skin my knees? | 如果我是中国人 我还可以擦破膝盖吗 |
[02:26] | Definitely be able to skin your knees. | 当然可以擦破你的膝盖 |
[02:27] | Don’t worry about it. Promise! | 别担心 我保证 |
[02:30] | The victim has a narrow sciatic notch | 受害人的坐骨切迹十分狭窄 |
[02:32] | and partially defined lower extremities on the pubic face. | 使得部分耻部下肢轮廓分明 |
[02:35] | A white male in his 20s. | 死者为二十多岁的白人男子 |
[02:37] | That’s what I said. | 我刚刚就说过了 |
[02:38] | This was totally a revenge killing. | 这绝对是仇杀 |
[02:40] | Based on…? | 你基于什么得到的这个结论 |
[02:41] | The old gutsky. | 古老的直觉 |
[02:42] | Ms. Warren, in this lab we make conclusions | 沃伦女士 在这间实验室里 大家 |
[02:45] | based on facts, not intuition. | 依据事实做出相应的结论 而非直觉 |
[02:47] | I had a gut feeling you’d say that. | 我的直觉告诉我 你肯定会这么说 |
[02:49] | Based on blowfly larvae, the body was | 根据现场发现的绿头蝇幼虫来看 |
[02:50] | on the riverbank for two and a half days. | 尸体在河岸上呆了两天半左右 |
[02:52] | Well, comparing the remains to this satellite image that was taken two days ago, | 把尸体同两天前拍摄的卫星图像作对比 |
[02:56] | the degree of marbling in the abdomen | 尸体腹部大理石纹路的程度 |
[02:59] | puts time of death about six days ago. | 表明死亡时间约为六天前 |
[03:01] | Basic math dictates the victim was in the river | 通过简单的加减法可以得出 |
[03:03] | for three and a half days. | 尸体在河上漂了三天半 |
[03:09] | Is our work interfering with your social life, Ms. Warren? | 这里的工作妨碍到你的社交生活吗 |
[03:11] | Mm. No. Not at all. | 没有 完全不会 |
[03:14] | Who would cut out somebody’s eyes, nose, lips and ears? | 有谁会挖掉别人的眼睛鼻子嘴唇和耳朵 |
[03:17] | A Chelydra serpentina. It’s no psycho killer, | 一只鳄龟 不是什么变态杀手 |
[03:20] | it’s just an eastern snapping turtle having a little snack. | 那些只是被一只东方鳄龟当做点心吃掉了 |
[03:23] | – Ms. Warren. – I second that. | -沃伦女士 -我同意她的看法 |
[03:25] | Sorry, sorry. There’s total drama at the house. | 抱歉 抱歉 我家现在一片混乱 |
[03:28] | All the people I live with are freaking out. | 所有跟我住的人都疯了 |
[03:30] | All the people? | 所有人 |
[03:31] | Yeah, there’s like 19 of us now. | 是的 现在大概住了19个人吧 |
[03:33] | – 19? – Yeah. | -19 -是啊 |
[03:35] | There were a lot more while I was growing up. | 随着我不断长大 人口愈发的多 |
[03:36] | Oh, I have so many questions. | 我有好多疑问 |
[03:38] | As have I. About the remains. | 我也是 关于尸体 |
[03:41] | Yeah, I am on it. Totally. | 我正在检验 |
[03:44] | The ligaments have irregular, frayed ends | 韧带底部有不规则的磨损 |
[03:47] | consistent with tearing. | 是撕裂所致 |
[03:48] | She’s right, the arms were torn off. | 没错 死者双臂是被扯下来的 |
[03:50] | Well, don’t blame the turtle for that. | 这可不能怪鳄龟 |
[03:51] | Booth should know about this. | 这得让布斯知道 |
[03:54] | Hey. So, you grew up in a commune? | 你在公社长大的吗 |
[03:56] | God, no. | 当然不 |
[03:57] | An educational cooperative. | 是教育合作社 |
[03:58] | There were 37 of us including parents. | 算上父母一共有37个人 |
[04:00] | Okay, now I just have more questions. | 好吧 现在疑问更多了 |
[04:02] | An educa… | 教… |
[04:03] | Hey, Bones. | 骨头 |
[04:04] | This is not an accident victim. | 死者并非死于意外事故 |
[04:06] | The irregular, frayed ligaments in both shoulder joints | 两侧肩关节韧带有不规则损伤 |
[04:10] | indicate the arms were torn off. | 表明死者的双臂是被扯断 |
[04:11] | You know, it’s probably gang-related. | 也许是帮派干的 |
[04:12] | Gangs think it’s smart to weigh down their bodies | 他们觉得在河里抛尸前 先把胳膊腿扯下来 |
[04:14] | by their arms or legs before dumping them in the water. | 好让尸体沉下去的做法很机智 |
[04:17] | Victim also has perimortem fracturing related to a beating. | 死者身上还有殴打所致的死前骨折 |
[04:20] | Wait a second, a beating before dumping? | 等等 抛尸前曾被殴打过 |
[04:22] | You know what, there’s a good chance this murder was payback. | 这么说 很有可能是复仇 |
[04:25] | That’s what I said. | 我正是这么说的 |
[04:26] | Well, I said “revenge killing,” | 我说的是”仇杀” |
[04:28] | but same difference. | 但意思差不多 |
[04:29] | It was a gut call. | 这就是直觉 |
[04:30] | Yeah, that’s nice, though. | 很不错 |
[04:32] | I like the gut call. | 我喜欢直觉 |
[04:33] | Thanks. That’s not allowed here. | 多谢 这里不能靠直觉 |
[04:35] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[04:36] | Using your gut in the field is one thing, | 你在外面靠直觉是一回事 |
[04:38] | but there is absolutely no room for guts in my lab. | 但我的实验室里绝对容不下凭感觉[内脏]的人 |
[04:41] | Then… what do I, uh… do with these? | 那 我该拿这些东西 怎么办 |
[05:20] | Body washed up here, near Old Sugarland Run. | 尸体被冲到这里 靠近老舒格兰运河 |
[05:23] | Any gang-related activity nearby? | 这附近有什么帮派吗 |
[05:25] | Downstream about 15 miles. | 下游走十五英里左右有 |
[05:27] | All right. Look, they wouldn’t drive that far upstream | 好吧 他们不会走这么远到上游 |
[05:29] | to dump a body. | 来抛尸 |
[05:31] | So, any I.D. yet? | 认出死者身份了吗 |
[05:32] | No, and I don’t know how there ever will be | 没有 我不知道他们会 |
[05:34] | with the remains they have to work with. | 从那具尸体里研究出什么 |
[05:36] | Never, ever underestimate a squint, okay? | 永远不要低估斜眼小分队 好吗 |
[05:39] | I’ve seen them solve a crime | 我见过他们用两根手指 |
[05:41] | with two fingers and a bottle cap. | 一个瓶盖就把案子破了 |
[05:43] | And I thought I was smart. | 我觉得我挺聪明的 |
[05:44] | I mean, I am, but not that way. | 的确如此 但跟他们不一样 |
[05:47] | Dr. Hodgins said the clothing scraps were made up | 哈金斯博士说衣服碎片 |
[05:49] | of, uh, worn jeans, T-shirts, all low-rent stuff. | 有旧牛仔裤 T恤 都是些廉价货 |
[05:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | Aubrey, what do you remember | 奥布里 关于幼儿园的经历 |
[05:55] | about your kindergarten experience? | 你还记得什么 |
[05:58] | You really don’t trust me | 你还真是不相信我 |
[06:00] | if my background check’s going back that far. | 背景调查都追查到那么久远的事了 |
[06:02] | Bones is… she’s talking about, uh, schools, | 骨头 她一直在谈论 为克里斯汀 |
[06:05] | you know, for Christine. | 选学校的事 |
[06:09] | Okay. So, fighting, are we? | 所以 你们吵架了 对吗 |
[06:13] | – Excuse me? – Isn’t, uh, education one of the big subjects, | -你说什么 -教育 不是三大问题之一吗 |
[06:16] | up there with, uh, sex and money? | 与性爱 还有金钱并称 |
[06:19] | We’re discussing. | 我们在讨论 |
[06:20] | Discussing. Right. | 讨论 好吧 |
[06:22] | Just forget it. Just forget it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[06:24] | Look, everyone’s too precious about school nowadays. | 现如今人们把学校看得太重了 |
[06:26] | They call coloring a small motor skill. | 连涂色都被当成小动作技能 |
[06:28] | To me, if you’re in something, you get smart at it. | 要我说 你要对某事感兴趣 就多努力 |
[06:31] | Yeah, exactly. Like this case. | 是啊 就跟这个案件一样 |
[06:33] | Which we know nothing about. | 现在我们还一无所知 |
[06:34] | And we will work until we get answers, right? | 但我们会努力找到答案的 对吗 |
[06:38] | The exit wound on the squamous region | 测量右侧颞骨鳞部的 |
[06:40] | of the right temporal bone measures 8.5 centimeters. | 出口伤有8.5厘米 |
[06:44] | The victim also suffered fractures to the L-3 and L-4. | 死者第三腰椎到第四腰椎也骨折了 |
[06:48] | Okay, it’s gonna be tough to I.D. | 没有眼睛耳朵嘴唇或鼻子 |
[06:50] | without eyes, ears, lips or a nose, | 会很难辨别死者身份 |
[06:53] | but I’ll give it a shot. | 但我会试试的 |
[06:54] | Hey, so 19 of you actually lived in the same house? | 所以你们19个人住在同一座房子里 |
[06:56] | Yeah. Oh, wait– no. | 是啊 等下 不 |
[06:58] | Sam just left for Juilliard, so there’s 18. | 山姆去茱莉亚音乐学院了 所以只有18个人 |
[07:00] | Not work-related, I know. | 与工作无关 我知道 |
[07:01] | I’ll zip it. | 我闭嘴 |
[07:02] | You said it was an educational cooperative. | 你说那是个教育合作社 |
[07:05] | The only one I’m aware of in this area | 在这一带我只知道一所 |
[07:07] | was run by a professor from Stanford who… | 由斯坦福教授管理的机构 |
[07:10] | Yeah. Barrett. | 是啊 巴雷特 |
[07:11] | Barrett McLaughlin. | 巴雷特·麦克劳克林 |
[07:12] | You’ve heard about him? | 你听说过他吗 |
[07:13] | Yes, I’m surprised that someone with your academic acumen | 是的 我很惊讶像你这么博学聪明的人 |
[07:17] | was involved with his experiment. | 参与了他的实验 |
[07:19] | Well, I’m like the least accomplished person | 我是巴雷特合作社 |
[07:20] | in Barrett’s cooperative. | 成就最小的人 |
[07:22] | There’s blue discoloration on the victim’s central incisors. | 受害者的中门齿上有蓝色污点 |
[07:25] | That could indicate lead or mercury. | 这有可能是铅或水银 |
[07:27] | Well, depending on the amount of toxins, | 毒素剂量能告诉我们 |
[07:29] | the victim may have been poisoned. | 受害者是否被毒害 |
[07:30] | All right. Well, I’ll take a sample for the Mass Spec. | 我会用质谱仪测验取样的 |
[07:32] | But McLaughlin’s disregard for rigorous teaching models | 但麦克劳克林对严格的教学模式的忽视 |
[07:36] | would belie academic accomplishments. | 不可能促进任何学术上的成就 |
[07:38] | To a rigid traditionalist, sure. | 在死板的传统主义者眼中或许如此 |
[07:40] | But we have a Pulitzer Prize winner, | 可我们当中有普利策奖获得者 |
[07:42] | a concert cellist, and two Rhodes scholars. | 大提琴演奏家和两位罗德学者 |
[07:45] | So, what’s the problem with the commune? | 那你们公社出什么事了 |
[07:47] | Cooperative. Barrett’s leaving. | 是合作社 巴雷特要离开了 |
[07:49] | And everyone knows that that means the experiment is over. | 大家都意识到这表示实验结束了 |
[07:52] | I was born there. | 我是在那里出生的 |
[07:53] | – Mm…that’s sad. – Perhaps it’s for the best. | -真可惜啊 -或许这是好事 |
[07:55] | His experiment was probably anomalous. | 他的实验一定不规范 |
[07:59] | I think you could’ve used a little time with us. | 我觉得你到我们这来对你倒是会有好处 |
[08:02] | I…think I know what the victim’s last meal was. | 我觉得我知道受害者最后一餐吃了什么 |
[08:05] | Chinese food. | 中餐 |
[08:07] | – Two Rhodes scholars? – Yeah. | -两位罗德学者吗 -是啊 |
[08:13] | Hey, how’s it coming? | 进展如何 |
[08:14] | You’re just in time for us to put back | 你来得正好 我们马上就要弥补上 |
[08:16] | what the turtles snapped away. | 被乌龟偷走的部分 |
[08:18] | So, this is an estimate, | 这只是估算 |
[08:19] | but it’s close enough to grab any matches that come up. | 但应该比较接近实相 能够进行匹配 |
[08:22] | I found out what happened to Jessica’s professor. | 我知道杰西卡的教授的下落了 |
[08:25] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:27] | He checked into a retirement home. | 他住进了养老院 |
[08:29] | Out of one commune and into another. | 出了一家公社又进入另一家 |
[08:31] | Ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[08:32] | Well, actually it’s consistent. | 挺一致的不是吗 |
[08:35] | But it must’ve been really fun growing up like that. | 但是那样成长一定很有趣 |
[08:37] | Come on. That’s not so different | 拜托 这跟你成长经历 |
[08:38] | than how you grew up, right? | 也没多大差别吧 |
[08:40] | Being on the road with your dad and the rest of the band. | 跟你爸爸和他的乐队一起到处巡回演出 |
[08:42] | I mean, it beats me, | 至少比我好吧 |
[08:43] | dressing up in a little suit and tie for school. | 穿着小西装打着小领带上学 |
[08:46] | So, I guess no private school for Michael Vincent? | 看来迈克尔·文森特是上不了私校了 |
[08:50] | No. | 是的 |
[08:50] | No, public school is perfectly fine. | 公校就挺好的 |
[08:52] | Especially since that’s the only thing we can afford. | 而且我们也负担不起私校了 |
[08:54] | Yeah, there’s that. | 这也没错 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:01] | Oh, let’s see what Missing Persons came up with. | 来看看人口失踪报告上有没有发现 |
[09:10] | Oh, man. | 我的天呐 |
[09:11] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[09:11] | It’s Hayes Robertson. | 他是海耶斯·罗伯特森 |
[09:12] | He’s a — he’s a gazillionaire video game designer. | 他是亿万富翁游戏设计师 |
[09:16] | ‘Kay, then why is he wearing such crappy clothes? | 那他怎么还穿着这么邋遢的衣服 |
[09:19] | Well, he’s a gamer. | 他是游戏迷 |
[09:20] | It’s couch potato chic. | 这是宅男风格 |
[09:24] | He had a roommate? | 他和人合居 |
[09:25] | I thought he was wealthy. | 我以为他挺有钱的 |
[09:26] | Well, you know, he was a geek, okay? | 他就是个宅男 |
[09:28] | Money doesn’t, uh, mean the same thing to them. | 金钱对他们来说意义不同 |
[09:31] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[09:34] | If he was killed here, they would’ve cleaned up. | 如果他在这里被害 他们一定会清理 |
[09:37] | Does it look like they clean, Bones? | 他们看起来像爱干净的人吗 骨头 |
[09:38] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[09:39] | Noah Gummersall. FBI. | 诺亚·加莫塞尔 联调局来访 |
[09:41] | Anyone home? Door was open. | 有人在吗 门是开着的 |
[09:43] | Booth, someone’s coming. | 布斯 有人来了 |
[09:47] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:49] | How can I help you? | 请问你有什么事 |
[09:50] | Stop. Right there, okay? | 停下 就在那停下 听见没 |
[09:52] | FBI, Agent Booth. | 我是联调局的布斯探员 |
[09:53] | Looking for, uh, Noah Gummersall. | 我在找诺亚·加莫塞尔 |
[09:56] | I’m Noah Gummersall. | 我就是 |
[09:57] | Is there a human entity we can talk to? | 我们能跟本人说话吗 |
[09:59] | Well, I’m in my office, but this should do. | 我在办公室 但是这样也可以说啊 |
[10:02] | No, it-it won’t do, okay? | 不 这可不行 |
[10:04] | We need to ask you a few questions | 我们得问你一些问题 |
[10:05] | about your roommate who was murdered. | 关于你被杀害的室友 |
[10:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[10:09] | He’s, uh…yeah. | 他居然…好 |
[10:11] | Follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[10:12] | Follow you. | 跟你走 |
[10:20] | Ah, there he is, Mr. Robot-man. | 原来你在这 机器先生 |
[10:22] | You go right here. | 你待这就好 |
[10:26] | Sure it was Hayes? I mean, I just saw him. | 你们确定是海耶斯吗 我才见到他 |
[10:29] | Oh, really? Because, you know, he’s been dead for days. | 是吗 可是他已经死了几天了 |
[10:32] | Well, I just-just meant sometimes I wouldn’t | 我只是有时一周 |
[10:33] | see him for a week at a time, but… | 都不会见他人影 可是 |
[10:35] | So the night he was killed. Tuesday? | 他被害那晚 星期二 |
[10:37] | Tuesday. I saw him Tuesday. | 星期二 星期二我见过他 |
[10:39] | We-we ordered takeout. | 我们还叫了外卖 |
[10:40] | You had Chinese food. | 你们吃了中餐 |
[10:42] | Lo mein noodles, kung pao chicken. | 捞面 宫保鸡丁 |
[10:44] | Yeah, how’d you know? | 没错 你怎么知道 |
[10:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:50] | It’s Chloe. | 是克洛伊 |
[10:51] | My girlfriend. | 我女友 |
[10:53] | Have to tell her the news. | 我得把事情告诉她 |
[10:54] | – She’s gonna be crushed. – Why don’t you just focus right now, | -她会崩溃的 -你为什么不能把手机放下 |
[10:57] | and put that down, because you are | 专心听我们说 因为现在 |
[10:58] | a potential suspect in a murder investigation. | 你是一桩谋杀案的潜在嫌疑犯 |
[11:00] | Me? | 我 |
[11:02] | Hayes and I have been best friends since kindergarten. | 海耶斯和我从幼儿园开始就是朋友了 |
[11:04] | And where did you attend kindergarten, Mr…. | 你和他去的是哪所幼儿园 |
[11:07] | Bones, really? That’s not the time. | 骨头 没搞错吧 现在不是时候 |
[11:10] | Tuesday night, where were you? | 周二晚上你在哪里 |
[11:11] | Here. I’m-I’m always here. | 就在这里 我一直呆在这里 |
[11:14] | I left here two times in the past three months. | 过去三个月我也就离开过两次 |
[11:16] | – What are you doing? – Checking for blood | -你在干什么 -检查是否有血迹 |
[11:19] | and bone fragments. | 和骨头碎片 |
[11:20] | Are you allowed to do it? Is she allowed to do that? | 你有权力这么做吗 她有这个权力吗 |
[11:22] | – I’m sorry, do you work? – Sure I do. | -不好意思 你有工作吗 -当然有 |
[11:24] | I-I test video games | 我为海耶斯 |
[11:26] | for Hayes. | 做游戏测试 |
[11:27] | You and Hayes had a joint checking account? | 你和海耶斯是不是拥有一个联名账户 |
[11:31] | Well, that was sort of | 是啊 那就是 |
[11:32] | how I got paid, and I’m pretty sure | 我怎么拿到工资的 而且我很确定 |
[11:34] | you’re not allowed to just go through my things. | 你无权翻看这些东西 |
[11:36] | So you basically just write a check | 所以只要你想要 你随时可以 |
[11:38] | from a rich person’s account whenever you want. | 用一个富豪的账号开支票 |
[11:41] | You make that sound bad. | 你这么说让事情听起来很不好 |
[11:42] | Well, it is bad, | 是挺不好的 |
[11:43] | because that rich person is dead, | 因为那个富豪死了 |
[11:46] | and you get all the money. | 所有的钱都是你的 |
[11:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:57] | The Heater! | 击杀者 |
[11:58] | – The Heater? – From the game. | -击杀者 -游戏里的 |
[12:00] | It’s a weapon that can only | 是游戏里的武器 |
[12:02] | be operated by those pure of heart. | 只有心灵纯洁的人可以操纵它 |
[12:04] | Okay, Aubrey, don’t geek out. | 好吧 奥布里 别大惊小怪的 |
[12:05] | You’re here as an agent, all right? | 你可是一个探员 |
[12:07] | No, I’m just saying it’s an awesome game, you know? | 我只是想说 这是个很棒的游戏 |
[12:08] | Hayes Robertson was a g… | 海耶斯·罗伯特森是个 |
[12:10] | Oh, dude, Krono the snow giant! | 老天 克罗诺 雪巨人 |
[12:14] | Are you kidding me? | 没搞错吧 |
[12:17] | Really? Okay, what, do I have to give you quarters now | 你来真的吗 要不要让我给你几个硬币 |
[12:19] | so you can play the arcade games? | 这样你就可以玩电子游戏了 |
[12:21] | Come on, you’d be just as excited | 别这样 你会和我一样兴奋的 |
[12:22] | if we were at a… What are you into? | 如果我们是在… 你喜欢什么 |
[12:25] | – Gardening? – I’m into solving a murder. | -园艺 -我喜欢破案 |
[12:28] | I’m Anne Schamberg. | 我是安·史博格 |
[12:29] | You asked to speak to me about Hayes? | 你们是因为海耶斯的事情来找我的吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah, FBI Special Agent Booth. | 是的 联调局特别探员布斯 |
[12:32] | – This here is… – Special Agent Aubrey. | -这里这位是 -特别探员奥布里 |
[12:33] | Hayes was a friend. Whatever I can do. | 海耶斯是我朋友 我会尽我所能 |
[12:35] | So, Hayes Robertson, what was your relationship with him? | 那么 你和海耶斯·罗伯特森的关系是什么 |
[12:38] | I was the number two programmer under Hayes. | 我是海耶斯之后排第二的程序员 |
[12:40] | We worked side-by-side developing games. | 我们一起设计游戏 |
[12:42] | Sometimes 24/7. | 有时候全天都在一起 |
[12:43] | Now that he’s dead, | 那现在他死了 |
[12:44] | does that make you number one programmer? | 你是不是变成排第一的程序员了 |
[12:46] | Acting head programmer, yes. | 首席程序员 是的 |
[12:49] | What about his friend there Noah? | 那他的朋友诺亚呢 |
[12:50] | He started out as a programmer. Noah and I actually dated | 他开始也是程序员 诺亚和我 |
[12:53] | when Immersion Games started up, | 在伊莫森游戏刚起步的时候约会过 |
[12:55] | and trust me, he’s harmless. | 相信我 他纯良着呢 |
[12:58] | Can we walk and talk? | 我们能边走边说吗 |
[12:59] | I got to be on the gaming stage, and I can’t be late. | 我要去展台 我不能迟到 |
[13:02] | Wait, we-we can see the actual stage | 等等 我们能去看看 |
[13:03] | where the games are shot? | 设计游戏的制作厅吗 |
[13:06] | – Yes. – A-Aubrey. | -太好了 -奥布里 |
[13:07] | That could be very important for the case. | 那对破案很重要 |
[13:10] | The case. | 破案 |
[13:14] | I found a ring fracture | 我在头骨表面 |
[13:16] | at the base of the skull. | 发现了环状断层 |
[13:17] | The skull must have struck something | 头部一定与什么东西发生了剧烈碰撞 |
[13:18] | with sufficient impact to snap back into the C1, | 于是力量反弹到C1颈椎骨 |
[13:21] | causing the ring fracture. | 造成了环状断层 |
[13:22] | I’ve seen fractures on the remains | 我在跳崖或者跳桥的 |
[13:25] | of suicide victims | 受害者尸体上 |
[13:27] | who have leapt from cliffs or bridges. | 见过这样的骨折 |
[13:30] | So it’s caused when the skull makes impact with the water. | 所以这个伤是在头部入水的时候造成的 |
[13:33] | Yes. The exit wound wasn’t an exit wound. | 是的 出口伤并不是出口伤 |
[13:36] | It started as a depression fracture | 它是由某种钝力损伤 |
[13:37] | caused by blunt force trauma of some kind. | 造成的凹凸性骨折造成的 |
[13:40] | And when the body was dumped, | 当尸体被抛下之后 |
[13:41] | the face-first impact into the river | 脸部最先入水 |
[13:43] | pushed water through the oral and nasal cavities | 如此一来 水进到了水和鼻子里 |
[13:46] | with enough pressure to cause the depression fracture | 水压够大 以至于原先的凹陷性骨折 |
[13:48] | to explode outward. | 向外扩散 |
[13:49] | We still don’t have cause of death. | 我们还是找不到死因 |
[13:51] | Right, but at least we know that the body was dropped | 但是好歹我们发现了尸体 |
[13:53] | into the river from a great height. | 是如何从高处被抛进河里的 |
[13:54] | So, if we can figure out | 如果我们能算出 |
[13:56] | the height from which the body was dropped… | 尸体是从什么高度被抛下的 |
[13:57] | We can find out from where the body was dropped. | 我们就能找到抛尸地点了 |
[14:00] | And hopefully retrieve the victim’s arms, | 还有可能找回受害者的手臂 |
[14:02] | which are likely still submerged at the drop site. | 手臂很有可能沉在尸体入水的地方了 |
[14:05] | This was a beautiful cooperative moment. | 这是个完美的合作时刻 |
[14:07] | Did you feel it? | 你感受到了吗 |
[14:22] | This is where our actors play out the game scenarios | 这是我们的演员穿着带有传感器的套装 |
[14:24] | in motion-capture suits. | 上演游戏环节的地方 |
[14:26] | The graphics artists then turn them | 然后制图师将他们 |
[14:27] | into creatures and characters. | 转化成游戏人物和造型 |
[14:29] | This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. | 这是我一生见过的最酷的东西了 |
[14:32] | Aubrey. | 奥布里 |
[14:32] | But it does not compare with my daily service to my country. | 但它比不上我为我的祖国所做的日常工作 |
[14:36] | Look, did Hayes have any enemies? | 听着 海耶斯有什么敌人吗 |
[14:37] | Jen and Hayes got into it sometimes. | 珍有时候会跟海耶斯过不去 |
[14:39] | Jen as in Jen Park, your CFO? | 你说的珍是指珍·帕克 你们的首席财务官吗 |
[14:40] | Sounds like the frustrated CFO butts heads | 听起来这个失意的首席财务官跟她那 |
[14:44] | with her control freak game creator. | 有控制癖的游戏创作者矛盾很大 |
[14:46] | Was there any arguments last week? Anything like that? | 上周发生过争吵吗 或者类似的事件 |
[14:48] | I guess they kind of got into it over one of our new games, | 我觉得他们对我们的一款新游戏 粉碎者 |
[14:50] | The Crusher. Hayes wouldn’t even show her. | 有些意见不和 海耶斯甚至不肯拿给她看 |
[14:53] | The Crusher already had a release date, though, didn’t it? | 但粉碎者已经定好发布日期了 不是吗 |
[14:55] | I had an order in. | 我已经预订了 |
[14:56] | Lots of people did. | 很多人都预订了 |
[14:58] | A delay would be… | 如果推迟将会… |
[15:00] | costly, I guess, is the right word. | 损失惨重 我想应该这么说 |
[15:02] | How costly? | 多大损失 |
[15:03] | $20 million or so. | 大概两百万美元吧 |
[15:04] | Okay then. With Hayes out of the picture, | 好吧 那么如果海耶斯不在了 |
[15:06] | Jen can come in and just get that game released on time. | 珍就可以插手 让那款游戏按时发布 |
[15:08] | You were late. | 你迟到了 |
[15:09] | I was here ten minutes ago. | 我十分钟前就来了 |
[15:12] | Are you bringing friends in here? | 你带朋友进来了吗 |
[15:13] | Would you like to keep your job, Schamberg? | 你还想保住自己的工作吗 史博格 |
[15:15] | Okay, slow down. FBI. | 好吧 冷静点 我们是联调局探员 |
[15:16] | We have a few questions for you | 我们要问你一些 |
[15:17] | about the murder of Hayes Robertson. | 有关海耶斯·罗伯特森的谋杀案的问题 |
[15:26] | My attorney’s number. | 这是我律师的电话 |
[15:28] | And since there is proprietary information | 鉴于目前还有一些 |
[15:29] | on this stage and since we, uh, | 专利信息的事宜 而且我们 |
[15:32] | clearly don’t trust each other, | 显然并不信任彼此 |
[15:34] | I’d like you to leave. | 我想请你们离开 |
[15:37] | Now. | 现在 |
[15:38] | Aubrey, let’s go. | 奥布里 我们走吧 |
[15:40] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry, what is going on here, Hodgins? | 不好意思 这里怎么回事 哈金斯 |
[15:47] | Well, i’ve harnessed these shock cords to the ground | 我用锚滑轮吊起的双色钩 |
[15:50] | using dichromatic hooks lifted by an anchor pulley. | 把这些减震绳拴在了地上 |
[15:52] | We built a human slingshot. | 我们制造了一个人体弹弓 |
[15:54] | Yes. To figure out how far the body dropped into the river. | 是的 为了弄清尸体未入水前的高度 |
[15:58] | Okay. Uh, we could’ve used the Angelatron for that. | 好吧 我们也可以用安琪拉系统来做的 |
[16:02] | It wouldn’t have been as accurate. | 那样不够精确 |
[16:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:05] | Uh… Tell her. Tell her why. | 告诉她 告诉她为什么 |
[16:10] | Yeah, okay. Um, right, so-so here’s why. | 好吧 那么…原因就是 |
[16:12] | So I-I took a sample of the Potomac River, | 我从波多马克河取了一些样品 |
[16:15] | you know, where the body was found | 就是尸体被发现的那条河 |
[16:16] | and I-I had to recreate the viscosity, the temperature, | 然后我就得重新创建粘度 温度 |
[16:19] | as well as the particulate matter in order to try and… | 以及颗粒物质 以便实验… |
[16:21] | I-I could’ve entered those variables. | 我本来可以输入这些变量的 |
[16:25] | Sweet wife, | 我的好老婆 |
[16:26] | please let a man have his toys. | 你就让一个男人拥有自己的玩具吧 |
[16:29] | Barrett taught us that we learn better by using our hands– | 巴雷特教我们实际操作才能学得更好 |
[16:32] | the kinesthesiology of knowledge. | 知识的运动机能学 |
[16:34] | Show her how it works, Curly. | 给她展示一下它怎么运行的 卷卷毛 |
[16:35] | Yeah, so what we do is we actually take a dummy, | 好的 我们要做的就是拿一个假人 |
[16:39] | we hoist it up using the pulley system, | 用轮滑系统把它抬起来 |
[16:42] | and then… we let her rip. | 然后 让它自由落下 |
[16:44] | We need to duplicate the victim’s injuries | 我们需要通过模拟它冲进水中的力 |
[16:46] | by matching the force impact into the water. | 来复现受害人的伤口 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:54] | Here we go. | 要开始啦 |
[16:58] | Angie, would you like to do the honors? | 安琪 可否赏光一试 |
[17:01] | You know Cam is gonna kill us. | 你知道凯会杀了我们的 |
[17:14] | All right, the sensors show that the ribs and skull | 好吧 传感器显示肋骨和颅骨 |
[17:17] | didn’t hit the water with sufficient impact. | 在足够的冲力下并没有碰到水面 |
[17:19] | What the hell is this? | 这是个什么玩意 |
[17:21] | Hi. Oh, um, this, uh, here, um… | 你好 这个嘛…就是… |
[17:24] | This is the kinesthesiology of-of knowledge. | 这是知识的运动机能学 |
[17:28] | And this couldn’t have been done | 而这个实验却没法 |
[17:29] | on your multimillion- dollar computer? | 在你的几百万美元的电脑上操作吗 |
[17:31] | Uh, no. No. It couldn’t, actually. I tried, but… | 是啊 真不行 我试了 但… |
[17:34] | Such a drag– it just didn’t work out, so we’re | 可惜 我模拟不出来 所以我们 |
[17:37] | here… with this. | 就在这里…弄了这个 |
[17:46] | And now we have to do it all again | 现在我们必须重新做一次 |
[17:48] | with more force. | 用更大的力 |
[17:51] | Let her. | 让她来 |
[17:53] | Um, Cam, would you like to help us out | 凯 你愿不愿意帮助我们 |
[17:55] | by pulling the lever? | 拉一下这个杠杆 |
[17:59] | God. | 天呐 |
[18:09] | Me next. | 下一个是我 |
[18:13] | So the killer had to be able to drag the victim to the bridge, | 那么凶手必须有能力把受害人拖到桥边 |
[18:16] | tie on the weights and throw him off. | 系上重物 并把他扔下去 |
[18:18] | Well, Jen Park, she’s a strong woman. She could do that. | 而珍·帕克是个强壮的女人 她做得到 |
[18:20] | It appears as if Jen and Hayes have had a long-standing rivalry. | 看起来珍和海耶斯长期以来都势不两立 |
[18:23] | Well, the only problem is | 唯一的问题是 |
[18:24] | Jen is hiding behind a lot of expensive lawyers. | 简正躲在一堆高价律师身后 |
[18:26] | So you need more to bring her in? | 你需要更多的证据才能带她来谈话吗 |
[18:27] | I need more. I need a lot more. | 更多 比现在多得多才行 |
[18:28] | Angela is trying to decrypt Hayes Robertson’s laptop. | 安琪拉正在破译海耶斯·罗伯特森的笔记本电脑 |
[18:31] | Perhaps she’ll find some correspondence between the two. | 也许她能找到这两人之间的通信 |
[18:34] | Perhaps, right. | 也许吧 是啊 |
[18:37] | So, Bones, you know, I’ve been thinking about Christine. | 骨头 你知道 我一直在想克里斯汀 |
[18:40] | And school. Right? There’s a great public school | 还有学校的事 在我们家附近就有 |
[18:43] | right in our area. The neighborhood kids, they love it. | 一所很好的公立学校 附近的孩子都很喜欢 |
[18:46] | There’s a great playground there, it’s… | 那里有个很好的游乐场 它 |
[18:47] | So you want to stop looking and settle because of a playground? | 就因为一个游乐场你就不想找别的学校了吗 |
[18:52] | No, I’m not saying that. Look, I trust you, | 我不是这意思 我信任你 |
[18:54] | all right, and your take on all this. | 你也承担了这一切 |
[18:55] | I went to five schools before I was nine. And you? | 在九岁前我去过五所学校 你呢 |
[18:58] | 12 before university. | 大学前去过十二个学校 |
[18:59] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:00] | We turned out fine. Better than fine. | 我们现在不是挺好的 比”挺好”还好呢 |
[19:03] | I hated it. | 我曾经恨死学校了 |
[19:05] | I had no consistency. I had to make a way for myself | 我没有容身之处 在我还太小的时候 |
[19:09] | when I was too young to do it. | 我就得为自己想办法 |
[19:10] | I want to give Christine more. | 我想给克里斯汀更多 |
[19:12] | I want her to have a better life than I did growing up. | 我想让她有更好的生活而不是像我那样长大 |
[19:15] | – Brennan. – Hey, Dr. B. | -我是布纳恩 -你好啊 B博士 |
[19:17] | So the body was dropped from a height of 85 to 95 feet. | 所以尸体是从25至28米之间的高度坠落的 |
[19:20] | Now, there’s only one bridge on the Potomac within that height range | 在尸体被冲下的波多马克河上游 |
[19:23] | that’s upstream from where the body washed up. | 只有一座桥的高度在此范围内 |
[19:26] | Hodgins found the bridge from where the body was thrown. | 哈金斯找到抛尸的桥了 |
[19:29] | If we can retrieve the arms, | 如果我们能回收尸体的双臂 |
[19:30] | perhaps we can get cause of death | 也许我们能找到死因 |
[19:32] | or at least discover some defensive injuries. | 或者至少找到一些自卫伤 |
[19:35] | Well, okay, I’ll call Aubrey | 好 我会给奥布里打个电话 |
[19:37] | and see if we can get a team of divers to search for them. | 看看我们能不能调一队潜水员来找 |
[19:42] | What-What was that noise, Dr. Hodgins? | 那 那是什么声音 哈金斯博士 |
[19:44] | Oh, just confirming our data. | 只是在确认我们的数据 |
[19:46] | You can never be too thorough. | 仔细总是没坏处 |
[19:51] | The divers found the arms under the bridge | 在桥下潜水员找到了 |
[19:54] | tied to the weight. | 绑在重物上的双臂 |
[19:55] | The water kept them in good shape. | 它们在水里被保护得挺好 |
[19:57] | Guy had nice guns. | 这家伙的二头肌挺有型 |
[20:02] | There are deep lacerations and defensive wounds | 在双臂和双手上都遍布着 |
[20:04] | along both arms and hands. | 很深的撕裂伤和自卫伤 |
[20:06] | We need to untie the wrists and prep them for X rays. | 我们要解开双腕准备做X光 |
[20:11] | Ooh. These suckers are tied tight. | 这绑得真紧 |
[20:12] | Perhaps I can assist. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[20:14] | Assist? That’s a first. | 帮忙 真是破天荒 |
[20:16] | Well, Ms. Warren is used to a cooperative environment, I… | 沃伦女士习惯于在合作环境下工作 我 |
[20:19] | I thought I would see what it was like. | 我该看看那是什么样的 |
[20:20] | Did the earth stop spinning, too? | 是不是地球也停转了 |
[20:23] | I visited McLaughlin’s Web site | 我上了麦克劳克林的网站 |
[20:25] | and read his mission statement. | 并读了他的宗旨 |
[20:26] | I expected to be displeased by his disdain | 我料到我会因为他对私立学校 |
[20:29] | for private schools’competitive and elitist focus. | 注重竞争与精英教育的蔑视而感到不快 |
[20:33] | While a hopeless idealist, | 虽然他是个无可救药的理想主义者 |
[20:36] | his theories have a clean | 他的理论的确有 |
[20:37] | and inviting logic to them. | 清晰而吸引人的逻辑在里面 |
[20:40] | Too bad you and Christine can’t join now | 可惜那个组织要解散了 |
[20:42] | that the cooperative’s disbanding. | 你和克里斯汀不能加入真令人遗憾 |
[20:44] | The idea of a communal wardrobe wouldn’t work for me. | 我不喜欢公共衣柜 |
[20:46] | Oh, God. Me neither. | 我也不行 |
[20:49] | Nearly all of these wounds are perimortem. | 几乎所有这些伤都是死亡时造成的 |
[20:51] | So we can rule out turtles. | 所以我们可以排除龟了 |
[20:52] | Please swab and clean the bones as quickly as possible, Ms. Warren. | 请尽快取样并清理骨头 沃伦女士 |
[20:55] | And you’ll assist? | 那你会帮忙吗 |
[20:57] | No. | 不会 |
[21:04] | How’s the hack going? | 解码进行得如何了 |
[21:06] | Ah, slowly but surely. | 进展缓慢 但没问题 |
[21:08] | Hey, you don’t have to come here for an update, you know. | 你不用专门过来了解最新情况的 |
[21:10] | I know. But, you know, all this equipment… | 我明白 但是 这些设备 |
[21:12] | Come on. How cool is this? | 看看 这多酷炫啊 |
[21:14] | Yeah, and then there’s me. | 没错 但在这里干活的是我 |
[21:17] | So, | 那么 |
[21:18] | unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[21:19] | Hayes Robertson was a brilliant programmer. | 海耶斯·罗伯特森是个非常优秀的程序员 |
[21:22] | Who happened to be an anal control freak. | 恰巧还是个超级控制狂 |
[21:24] | Yeah. But that’s the good part. | 对 但是这其实是好的方面 |
[21:26] | Guys like Hayes– everything they do is digital. | 像海耶斯这样的人 他们所做的一切都是数字化的 |
[21:29] | And it’s all saved. E-mails, meetings. | 所以都被保存了 像是电邮 会议等 |
[21:32] | I can tell you where he went, what he ate. | 我可以告诉你他去过哪里 吃了什么 |
[21:35] | I’m gonna start decrypting it now. | 我现在要开始解码了 |
[21:37] | It’s incredibly cool. | 这酷毙了 |
[21:39] | I’m sensing a little computer envy. | 我感觉到一点在电脑方面的羡慕嫉妒啊 |
[21:41] | Well, ah, I just got an awesome new laptop. | 其实 我刚买了个很棒的笔记本电脑 |
[21:44] | Little smaller than this, but not the size, right? | 比这个小一点 但大小不是问题对不对 |
[21:48] | No. It’s… it’s the size. | 不 大小 大小是有关系的 |
[21:56] | While I’m waiting for the arms to be cleaned, | 在我等着胳膊被清理好的时候 |
[21:57] | I reexamined the ribs. | 我复查了肋骨 |
[21:58] | I found remodeled microfractures on the sternal rib ends | 我在双侧第八和第六肋骨靠胸骨的一端 |
[22:02] | bilaterally on Ribs Eight and Six, | 发现了愈合的微骨折 |
[22:04] | and two additional fractures | 在右侧第四肋骨上 |
[22:06] | on the Fourth Rib on the right side. | 还有另外两处骨折 |
[22:08] | What caused them? | 成因是什么 |
[22:09] | I’m feeling they’re punches because of what he was into. | 根据他的爱好 我觉得这些是重击造成的 |
[22:11] | It’s true, the games were violent fighting games. | 没错 那些游戏都是暴力格斗游戏 |
[22:13] | And look at the pattern. There’s six of them. | 看看它们的分布 一共有六处 |
[22:16] | – Is six relevant? – Yeah. | -这六处有联系吗 -对 |
[22:18] | According to the video that Aubrey took on his cell phone. | 根据奥布里用手机录的视频 |
[22:22] | There. Four ascending symmetrical punches up the ribs | 那里 四次不断上移的对肋骨的对称重击 |
[22:25] | followed by two left blows. | 接着从左边击打两次 |
[22:27] | These injuries match the moves made by the giant Minotaur. | 这些伤与牛头怪巨人的动作相符 |
[22:37] | When can I get my bones, Curly? | 我什么时候能拿到我的骨头 卷卷毛 |
[22:38] | Soon. I added Tergazyme to speed up the process. | 快了 为了加快速度我加了活性酶清洗剂 |
[22:41] | Because if we can match the injuries on these arms | 因为如果胳膊上的伤痕 |
[22:44] | to the injuries we just found on the ribs, | 跟我们刚在死者肋骨上找到的伤痕吻合 |
[22:45] | we might find cause of death. | 也许就找到死因了 |
[22:46] | You’re pressuring me. | 你在给我施压 |
[22:47] | Is it working? | 有用吗 |
[22:48] | ‘Cause I want to show Dr. Brennan | 因为我想向布纳恩博士证明 |
[22:49] | that genius and flaky aren’t mutually exclusive. | 天才和怪咖是可以共存的 |
[22:52] | Okay, all right, I guess a bit more Tergazyme couldn’t hurt. | 好吧 多加点酶活性清洁剂应该没关系 |
[22:55] | So, how have you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[22:58] | That’s the opening line of a very boring conversation. | 这对话一开头就很无聊啊 |
[23:00] | No. I just mean that now that Professor McLaughlin’s leaving, | 不是 我只是想说现在麦克劳克林教授要走了 |
[23:03] | – and your commune… – Cooperative. | -你们的公社 -合作社 |
[23:05] | …cooperative is-is breaking up. | 合作社要解散了 |
[23:08] | It’s no biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[23:09] | Barrett said change is the one reality we can count on. | 巴雷特说改变才是唯一不变的真理 |
[23:12] | Trying to hang on to our expectation– that is death. | 最后不变的结果只有一个 那就是死亡 |
[23:15] | Yeah, but these are the people that you grew up with. | 是 但这些人是跟你从小一起长大的 |
[23:17] | I mean, that’s your family. | 是你家人啊 |
[23:19] | Yeah, and they always will be wherever we are. | 是 但不论我们身在何处都会是一家人 |
[23:22] | Wow. That’s a very healthy way | 这样看待你们公…合作社的解散 |
[23:23] | to look at the diaspora of your commu… operative. | 还真是非常健康啊 |
[23:27] | Hmm. They look done. | 好像已经好了 |
[23:29] | Yeah. You want to do the honors? Mm-hmm. | 你来动手怎么样 |
[23:44] | I think I’m in the mood for ribs tonight. | 我今晚想吃排骨了 |
[24:03] | That cute squint laid out the specific six-punch combination | 那位漂亮的斜眼还原了导致 |
[24:06] | that would have caused the injuries to the victim’s body. | 死者身上伤痕的具体的六拳 |
[24:09] | That cute squint? | 那位漂亮的斜眼 |
[24:09] | Yeah, my bureau training taught me | 是啊 局里的培训教我 |
[24:11] | to be precise when using language. | 要精确使用语言 |
[24:12] | She’s a squint, and she is cute. | 她是个斜眼 而且她很漂亮 |
[24:15] | Yeah. Got it. | 好吧 知道了 |
[24:19] | Dude, that’s it. That’s the six-punch combo right there. | 就是这个 就是这六拳 |
[24:21] | – That’d be our guy. – It’s got to be our guy. | -那就是我们要找的人 -绝对是他 |
[24:22] | FBI. Take a break, huh? | 联邦调查局 休息一下 |
[24:24] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不管你们是什么人 |
[24:25] | We’re in the middle of something here. Get off my stage. | 我们正忙着呢 给我下去 |
[24:28] | – Okay, I don’t think he understands. – He doesn’t understand. | -他好像没搞清楚状况 -他没搞明白 |
[24:29] | Okay, hi. We’re from the FBI. | 好吧 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[24:32] | Oh, you’re from some sort of cop game. | 你们是搞警察游戏的 |
[24:34] | Then you should know about ruining an entire sequence. | 那你们应该知道不能毁掉整个场景 |
[24:36] | Now get off my stage before I make you. | 在我动手之前 给我滚开 |
[24:38] | Okay, you just need to relax there, Mr. Lite-Brite, okay? | 放松点 数字化玩具先生 |
[24:40] | We have permission to be here, okay? | 我们是获准来这的 知道吗 |
[24:42] | I am Special Agent Booth. | 我是特别探员布斯 |
[24:44] | I warned you. | 我警告过你们了 |
[24:47] | He doesn’t understand. | 他搞不清楚状况 |
[24:48] | That was a big mistake, buddy. | 你麻烦大了 伙计 |
[24:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:53] | Oh. Okay, that was a bigger mistake. | 你的麻烦更大 |
[24:56] | Shoulder’s hurting, rotator cuff. | 肩膀疼 伤到肩袖了 |
[24:57] | You want to get this one? | 下一拳交给你了 |
[24:58] | – Sure. – Okay. | -没问题 -好的 |
[25:02] | Look at that. | 漂亮 |
[25:02] | We restrained a Manotaur. | 我们打倒了一个马头怪 |
[25:04] | – Uh, Minotaur. – Whatever. | -是牛头怪 -随便了 |
[25:07] | I admit it. | 我承认 |
[25:08] | I beat up Hayes… but he deserved it. | 我揍了海耶斯 但是他活该 |
[25:10] | Hayes Robertson employed you for over six years. | 海耶斯·罗伯特森雇了你六年多 |
[25:12] | That didn’t give him the right to steal my idea. | 那他也无权盗用我的创意 |
[25:14] | As if he wasn’t rich enough. | 就好像钱还没赚够一样 |
[25:15] | What idea? | 什么创意 |
[25:16] | I came up with The Crusher. | 粉碎者是我想出来的 |
[25:17] | He took credit for it. | 他却揽了功劳 |
[25:19] | That game’s even based on my move. | 那个游戏是以我的拳法为原型的 |
[25:21] | Your move. Wow. I’m thinking the boss betrays him, | 你的拳法 我猜老板背叛了他 |
[25:23] | and he wants revenge. | 于是他想要报复 |
[25:25] | Okay. Okay, look. | 好吧 好吧 听着 |
[25:27] | I was out one night across town at, like, 2:00 a.m. | 我有天凌晨大概两点左右出门 |
[25:29] | when I randomly ran across Hayes on the street. | 结果在街上偶遇了海耶斯 |
[25:31] | I confronted him about stealing my game. | 我问他偷我游戏的事 |
[25:33] | He called me a Troll, which I’m not. | 他管我叫魔怪 但我不是 |
[25:35] | I’m a Minotaur. So, I beat him up. | 我是牛头怪 所以我就揍了他 |
[25:37] | You used the same move on him that he programmed into the game. | 你用他编入游戏中的拳法揍了他 |
[25:39] | Irony, right? | 很讽刺吧 |
[25:40] | He just forgot about it? He didn’t fire you or anything? | 而他就当没事发生 也没炒了你之类的 |
[25:43] | I expected it, but after I punched him, | 我本以为会 但我揍了海耶斯以后 |
[25:46] | Hayes went down, and this really expensive bracelet | 他倒下了 然后从他口袋里掉出 |
[25:48] | fell out of his pocket. | 一条很贵的手链 |
[25:49] | How’d you know it was really expensive? | 你怎么知道那手链很贵 |
[25:50] | I used to work security for a jewelry dealer, and believe me, | 我以前在珠宝店做过保安 相信我 |
[25:53] | these diamonds were real and big. | 那些钻石是真的而且很大颗 |
[25:55] | Anyway, Hayes just grabbed the bracelet and ran off. | 总之海耶斯抓起手链就跑了 |
[25:58] | Next day, I’m waiting to get fired, and all he said was, | 第二天我等着被炒 结果他只说了句 |
[26:00] | “Don’t worry about it. It never happened.” | “别担心 那件事从没发生过” |
[26:02] | Okay, so you’re telling me | 所以你是说 |
[26:03] | that he was willing to forget about | 他为了条手链 |
[26:05] | the beating because of a bracelet? | 愿意忘记被揍的事 |
[26:07] | Look on his face. | 他当时的表情 |
[26:09] | He wanted me to keep quiet about that bracelet. | 是想让我对手链的事情保密 |
[26:11] | I don’t know why, | 我不知道为什么 |
[26:12] | but he was willing to happily bleed for it. | 但他很愿意为此挨打 |
[26:25] | So this is what was on Hayes Robertson’s computer? | 这就是海耶斯·罗伯特森电脑上的东西 |
[26:27] | Yeah, I got everything from million-dollar video game ideas | 是 从价值百万的游戏创意 |
[26:30] | to e-mails from Nigerian bankers. | 到尼日利亚银行家发来的邮件 |
[26:33] | Anything more than snooping on his private life? | 除了他的个人生活以外还有别的吗 |
[26:35] | Well, no. That was enough. | 不 那足够了 |
[26:36] | The cloud updated everything from his phone, | 他手机里的信息会自动更新到云盘 |
[26:39] | including everywhere he went. | 包括他去的所有地方 |
[26:41] | Oh, because of the GPS on his cell. Right. | 对哦 他手机有GPS |
[26:43] | Now, these are the places he visited in the past month. | 这是他上个月去过的地方 |
[26:47] | Isn’t this where he was beaten up by Travis Leete? | 这不是特维斯·利特揍他的地方吗 |
[26:54] | 316 North Sycamore Avenue. | 北枫树街316号 |
[26:56] | Yeah, it’s a location he’s visited six times in the past month. | 上个月这地方他去了六次 |
[27:00] | And according to the time stamps, | 根据时间标记来看 |
[27:02] | usually in the middle of the night. | 通常都是半夜去的 |
[27:03] | Sounds like he was having an affair. | 听起来他好像在恋爱 |
[27:05] | A single 26-year-old guy doesn’t need to sneak around. | 26岁的单身汉恋爱用不着偷偷摸摸的 |
[27:08] | Maybe he was seeing a married woman. | 也许他是在和已婚妇女恋爱 |
[27:14] | Agent Booth, it’s Aubrey here. | 布斯探员 我是奥布里 |
[27:15] | Listen, I think I found out where Robertson was going with that bracelet. | 我想我知道罗伯特森带着手镯想去哪 |
[27:19] | – So Angela did find the apartment? – Yeah. | -安琪拉找到了那栋公寓 -嗯 |
[27:20] | – But no one’s here. – Who’s on the lease? | -不过没人 -谁租的房子 |
[27:23] | Well, that’s the interesting part. Chloe Blanchard. | 这正是有趣之处 克洛伊·布兰卡特 |
[27:25] | Robertson was visiting his roommate’s girlfriend? | 罗伯特森要去看他室友的女友 |
[27:27] | That’s what it looks like. | 貌似是的 |
[27:28] | All right, well, bring her in. | 很好 带她来 |
[27:29] | I’d love to, but the place is empty. | 我也想 不过这地方已经空了 |
[27:31] | Looks like Chloe grabbed her stuff and moved out. | 看来克洛伊收拾东西搬走了 |
[27:34] | And there’s nothing there? No way to find her? | 那里什么都没有吗 没法找到她了 |
[27:35] | Well, Angela pulled the images off her social media accounts. | 安琪拉从她社交账户上找了几张照片 |
[27:38] | She ran Chloe’s picture against online images | 用面部识别软件 |
[27:40] | using facial recognition software. | 从线上图片中扫克洛伊的照片 |
[27:42] | Okay, well, did she get a hit? | 有匹配的吗 |
[27:43] | Yeah. Chloe was tagged in multiple pictures, | 有 多张照片识别出克洛伊 |
[27:45] | two of which were taken today in Wexford. | 其中两张是今天在韦克斯福德照的 |
[27:48] | Wexford. That’s only, what, like, 30 miles away. | 韦克斯福德 那里离这儿只有48公里 |
[27:50] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll get a local P.D. and have ’em pick her up. | 我说 我会告诉当地警局把她接来 |
[27:52] | Okay, but in the pictures, | 好 不过照片中 |
[27:53] | Chloe was tagged under a different name. | 克洛伊是另一个名字 |
[27:55] | Tell them they’ll be looking for an Alice Kelly. | 告诉他们要找的是爱丽丝·凯莉 |
[27:57] | Wait a second. | 等会儿 |
[27:58] | You’re telling me that she moved to the next town over and changed her name? | 你是说她搬到隔壁镇还改了名 |
[28:01] | My guess is, she knows she got herself in the middle of something | 我猜 她知道自己卷入了麻烦中 |
[28:04] | she wants nothing to do with. | 想置身事外 |
[28:05] | Right, well, you know, just pick her up. | 是啊 先把她接来 |
[28:06] | Maybe she can tell us what she knows about Noah. | 也许她能告诉我们她所了解的诺亚 |
[28:08] | I know if I found out my best friend was sleeping with my girlfriend, | 要是我发现最好的朋友和我女友睡了 |
[28:11] | I’d have a murderous thought or two. | 我会动杀机的 |
[28:14] | I feel guilty not being at the lab. | 这时候不在实验室工作 我好内疚 |
[28:16] | I don’t. I found the girl, so I can chill. | 我不 我找到女孩了 我可以休息了 |
[28:19] | And you have Jessica, so, you can, too. | 你有杰西卡 所以你也可以歇歇 |
[28:23] | You’ll feel guiltier | 等克里斯汀长大说你是工作狂 |
[28:23] | when Christine grows up and says you worked too much. | 你会更内疚 |
[28:28] | It’s nice spending time together, | 一起打发时间的感觉真好 |
[28:30] | just us, like we used to. | 像以前那样 就我们俩 |
[28:31] | Yeah, except now we’re talking about day care rather than sex. | 嗯 不过我们现在谈的是幼儿园而不是性爱 |
[28:36] | I had extremely satisfying sex last night, actually. | 其实昨晚我们做爱了 很满意 |
[28:38] | It began in the tub. | 在浴缸里开始的 |
[28:41] | – You guys like the tub, don’t you? – Yes. | -你们喜欢浴缸是吧 -是啊 |
[28:44] | When Hodgins and I feel like getting a little crazy, | 我和哈金斯想要疯狂的时候 |
[28:47] | we go to the kitchen. | 就去厨房 |
[28:47] | We always get hungry afterwards, | 我们事后通常都会饿 |
[28:49] | so then we just don’t have to move. | 这样我们就不用挪窝了 |
[28:51] | I can’t fault your logic. | 无懈可击的逻辑 |
[28:52] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[28:53] | You have reached your maximum potential energy on the swing. | 你已经发挥了荡秋千的最大潜能 |
[28:55] | Lower your center of gravity, please. | 拜托把重心放低些 |
[28:58] | Does she actually know what you’re saying? | 她听得懂你的话吗 |
[29:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:03] | Michael Vincent? | 迈克尔·文森特 |
[29:04] | If you run up that slide one more time, | 你再跑上滑梯一次 |
[29:06] | I’m never feeding you again. | 我就再也不喂你了 |
[29:08] | He understands me, too. | 他也明白我的话 |
[29:13] | Do you think I’m incapable of being open to new ideas? | 你觉得我无法接受新想法吗 |
[29:16] | Is this about Jessica’s commune? | 是跟杰西卡的公社有关吗 |
[29:18] | Cooperative, but yes. | 合作社 是的 |
[29:19] | I want to guarantee Christine will have the best possible education, | 我想确保克里斯汀享有可能的最好教育 |
[29:22] | but some of these schools that are so free-form, I’m… | 可是有些学校太自由了 |
[29:26] | I don’t know how to trust something | 我不知道该如何信任 |
[29:28] | with no formal structure. | 无正规体系的东西 |
[29:33] | Well, do you want to? | 你想信吗 |
[29:35] | I think it would be a good balance for Christine since she lives with me, | 我觉得克里斯汀和我生活很均衡 |
[29:37] | but I don’t know if I can. | 可我不知道我能不能做到 |
[29:40] | Hmm. You know, the way I figure it, | 我是这么想的 |
[29:43] | they’re going to blame us for everything | 他们终究会把生活中的不如意 |
[29:44] | that goes wrong in their lives anyway, | 归咎到我们身上 |
[29:46] | so you might as well just do what feels right for you. | 所以你不如就做自认为正确的好了 |
[29:51] | I’m not sure what that is. | 我不知道什么是正确的 |
[29:52] | Although I didn’t think I would like the tub the first time. | 尽管起初我不认为我会喜欢在浴缸里做 |
[29:58] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[30:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:02] | Yes, I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[30:03] | Uh, that was Ms. Warren. | 是沃伦小姐 |
[30:04] | She found some carpal fractures. | 她发现手腕部分有骨折 |
[30:06] | Do you think that you…? | 你觉得你能… |
[30:07] | Yeah, I’ll drop them back off at day care, | 没事 我把他们送回日托 |
[30:09] | and I’ll be ten behind you. | 十分钟后就走 |
[30:10] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[30:11] | Christine? | 克里斯汀 |
[30:20] | Where are the fractures, Ms. Warren? | 哪里有骨折 沃伦女士 |
[30:21] | I found postmortem carpal fractures | 我在手部的大多角骨 舟骨和船骨处 |
[30:24] | in the trapezium, lunate and scaphoid, | 发现有死后造成的骨折 |
[30:26] | where the victim was tied to the heavy weight. | 都在死者被绑在重物上的部位上 |
[30:27] | None of which would kill the victim. | 这些都不是致命伤 |
[30:29] | Right, but I also found two splintered | 没错 但是我也在肱骨上 |
[30:32] | fractures on the humerus. | 发现两块骨折造成的碎片 |
[30:34] | The plotting of the fractures indicates blunt force trauma | 这处骨折是由圆形钝器 |
[30:37] | by a rounded weapon. | 造成的外伤 |
[30:38] | The angle at which the weapon splintered the humerus | 这个钝器击裂肱骨的角度 |
[30:41] | would have caused a laceration to the subclavian artery. | 会导致锁骨下动脉撕裂 |
[30:44] | Causing the victim to go into irreversible shock | 让被害人进入不可逆性休克状态 |
[30:46] | within minutes while he bled to death. | 几分钟后他就会失血过多而死 |
[30:48] | You found cause of death, Ms. Warren. | 你找到死因了 沃伦女士 |
[30:49] | I did my part, but we found it. | 我只是做好本职工作 是我们一起找到的 |
[30:51] | I’ll have Dr. Hodgins swab the humeral fractures. | 我会让哈金斯博士在肱骨骨折处取样检验 |
[30:56] | Already did. | 已经弄好了 |
[31:00] | How long am I going to be here? | 我还要在这待多久 |
[31:02] | Well, you know, that really depends on you, Noah. | 你懂的 这其实取决于你 诺亚 |
[31:04] | The sooner you cooperate, the sooner you can get out of here. | 你越早跟我们合作 就能越早离开这 |
[31:06] | I’m cooperating. | 我是在合作啊 |
[31:07] | You know, we just recently found out that your | 你知道吗 我们最近发现你的好兄弟 |
[31:09] | good buddy Hayes was visiting your girlfriend Chloe | 海耶斯 好几次都在晚上去见了 |
[31:12] | repeatedly at night. | 你的女朋友克洛伊 |
[31:13] | – Doesn’t make any sense. – Kind of makes sense to me. | -这说不通啊 -我觉得说得通 |
[31:15] | She is a good-looking girl. | 她很漂亮 |
[31:16] | We think they were having an affair. | 我们觉得他们在偷情 |
[31:19] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[31:21] | Definitely is possible, and if you found out about that, | 绝对有可能 如果被你发现了 |
[31:22] | you probably would become very angry. | 你说不定会很生气 |
[31:24] | I know Hayes, I know Chloe. | 我了解海耶斯 我了解克洛伊 |
[31:25] | Neither of them would ever do that! | 他俩不会做出这种事的 |
[31:27] | You just need to settle down. | 你得冷静点 |
[31:28] | – Then stop lying to me. – I’m not lying. | -那就别骗我 -我没有骗你 |
[31:30] | I’m just presenting you the facts. | 我只是在向你陈述事实 |
[31:32] | Agent Booth, she’s here. | 布斯探员 她来了 |
[31:34] | I just told her to wait outside. | 我让她在外面等着 |
[31:35] | Right. Come on in. | 好的 进来吧 |
[31:35] | Who is? Chloe? She’s here? | 谁 是克洛伊吗 她来了吗 |
[31:40] | Uh… ask her. | 你们问她吧 |
[31:40] | She’ll tell you she never cheated on me. | 她会告诉你们她从来没出轨过 |
[31:42] | She loves me. Ask her. Chloe? | 她爱我 去问她啊 克洛伊 |
[31:44] | Just settle down. | 冷静点 |
[31:44] | No. Chloe! | 不 克洛伊 |
[31:49] | Hi. This is so crazy, | 这太疯狂了 |
[31:50] | but you didn’t sleep with Hayes, right? | 但是你没有跟海耶斯上床吧 |
[31:51] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[31:52] | Tell ’em. | 告诉他们 |
[31:54] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:05] | So Noah’s never even met Chloe in person? | 所以诺亚从来没见过克洛伊真人吗 |
[32:08] | No, look, he only knew of her online. | 听着 他只是从网络上了解他 |
[32:11] | But she doesn’t know him at all. | 可是她根本不认识他 |
[32:12] | Because that girl right there is not the one | 因为坐在这的女生根本不是 |
[32:15] | that he was chatting with, okay? | 跟他聊天的人 懂了吗 |
[32:16] | She is just an innocent bystander. | 她只是个无辜的局外人 |
[32:18] | Okay, Hayes Robertson, okay, | 好吧 海耶斯·罗伯特森 |
[32:20] | stole images of her on the Internet and created Chloe. | 盗取了她在网络上的照片 捏造了克洛伊 |
[32:24] | So Chloe never changed her name to Alice. | 所以克洛伊从来没把名字改成爱丽丝吗 |
[32:26] | Aubrey, she was always Alice. | 奥布里 她一直是爱丽丝 |
[32:31] | – Hayes catfished Noah. – Exactly. | -海耶斯骗了诺亚 -没错 |
[32:33] | Since he knew that Noah never left his place, | 既然他知道诺亚不会离开家 |
[32:35] | he could keep the scam going because these two | 他可以继续装下去啊 因为这两人 |
[32:37] | would probably never meet. | 说不定永远不会碰面 |
[32:39] | Guy was a control freak, all right? | 那家伙是个控制狂 好吗 |
[32:40] | He created Chloe in order to control his best friend. | 他捏造出克洛伊就是为了控制他最好的朋友 |
[32:42] | If Noah didn’t know he was | 如果诺亚根本不知道 |
[32:43] | being catfished and he’d never met Chloe before, | 自己被骗了 也没见过克洛伊的话 |
[32:45] | then he doesn’t have a motive to kill Hayes. | 那他就没有杀害海耶斯的动机 |
[32:47] | Are you with me now? | 你跟得上我的思路了吗 |
[32:48] | I’ll go talk to him. You stay here. | 我去跟他谈谈 你待在这 |
[32:51] | I’m so embarrassed. | 太丢人了 |
[32:53] | I thought I was talking to you every day. | 我以为我每天都是在和你聊天 |
[32:55] | I sent you gifts. | 我还给你寄了礼物 |
[32:56] | – You did? Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[32:58] | This… beautiful bracelet. Diamonds. | 是一条很漂亮的手链 钻石的 |
[33:02] | I thought you’d love it. | 我以为你会很喜欢的呢 |
[33:03] | – Diamonds? – ‘Cause of your eyes. | -为什么是钻石 -因为你的眼睛 |
[33:06] | The way they shine, they remind me of diamonds. | 它们发光的样子 让我想到钻石 |
[33:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:11] | – I’m an idiot. – Uh, no. No, I, | -我太蠢了 -不不不 我… |
[33:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[33:20] | He sent me jewelry. | 他给我寄了首饰 |
[33:21] | No, no. He didn’t s… | 不 不 他没有寄… |
[33:23] | No, Alice, he didn’t send you jewelry, okay? | 不 爱丽丝 他不是给你寄首饰 |
[33:26] | He sent Chloe jewelry. | 他是给克洛伊寄首饰 |
[33:29] | Got it? Okay, so… neither one of you | 懂了吗 所以你们俩 |
[33:32] | had any idea about what was going on here? | 都不知道到底发生了什么吗 |
[33:34] | – Not at all. – No. | -完全不知道 -不知道 |
[33:35] | You never saw or talked to Hayes Robertson? | 你从来没见过或者和海耶斯·罗伯特森说过话吗 |
[33:38] | I never even heard of him before now. | 在此之前我从没听说过他 |
[33:41] | I can’t believe he would do that to you. | 难以相信他居然那样对你 |
[33:44] | I mean, you’re so… sweet. | 你人这么好 |
[33:46] | – I don’t think so. – No, you are. | -不是的 -不 你是好人 |
[33:48] | If he wasn’t dead, | 如果他没死 |
[33:49] | I’d kill him myself. | 我也会杀了他 |
[33:50] | It’s just… none of this makes any sense. | 只是…这一切都说不通 |
[33:53] | I know it’s hard for you to take | 我知道你现在很难 |
[33:55] | all this in right now, but, Hayes… | 接受这一切 但是 海耶斯 |
[33:57] | your buddy was a bad guy. | 你的哥们是个坏人 |
[33:59] | I mean it-it literally doesn’t make sense. | 这真的说不通 |
[34:02] | If Hayes was Chloe this whole time, | 如果一直以来克洛伊是海耶斯扮演的 |
[34:04] | then who have I been chatting with online all week after he died? | 那他死后这一周和我聊天的人又是谁呢 |
[34:07] | You kept talking to him? | 你后来还在和他聊天吗 |
[34:09] | Chloe was saying she wanted to break up. | 克洛伊说要和我分手 |
[34:11] | I was trying to save my relationship. | 我试图挽回 |
[34:13] | I would never break up online. | 我绝对不会在网上提分手的 |
[34:14] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[34:16] | I’ll give you my computers, | 我可以给你我的电脑 |
[34:17] | my-my phone. Check the logs. | 还有手机 你们可以查记录 |
[34:19] | It couldn’t have been Hayes. | 不可能是海耶斯 |
[34:21] | Do you really think my eyes shine? | 你真的觉得我的眼睛闪闪的吗 |
[34:29] | Hey, so I used the scanning electron microscope | 我用扫描电子显微镜 |
[34:31] | and pyrolysis and found flakes of gray paint | 采取高温分解法后 在肱骨骨折处 |
[34:34] | in the humeral fractures, | 发现了灰色油漆痕迹 |
[34:35] | as well as polypropylene particulates. | 以及聚丙烯颗粒 |
[34:37] | Motion capture markers. | 是动作捕捉记录器 |
[34:38] | – Please explain. – The sensor balls | -请解释一下 -是用来拍摄 |
[34:40] | used on motion capture suits to make 3-D animation. | 三维动画的动作捕捉服装上的传感球 |
[34:42] | Like the type the video game actors wore at Immersion. | 就像伊莫森的电子游戏演员们穿的那种 |
[34:45] | That’s right. Yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[34:46] | So the gray paint plus the motion capture markers… | 所以灰色油漆加上动作捕捉记录器 |
[34:48] | Combined with the depression fracture on | 再加上尸骨上 |
[34:50] | the skull caused by a flat surface weapon… | 由平面武器造成的塌陷型断裂 |
[34:52] | As well as the blunt force trauma | 再考虑到死者肱部受到了 |
[34:53] | to the humerus caused by a rounded edge. | 圆形边缘钝器造成的损伤 |
[34:55] | I know the weapon. | 我知道凶器是什么了 |
[34:59] | This is the video that Aubrey shot on his cell phone. | 这是奥布里用手机拍摄的视频 |
[35:01] | The shield. It has a flat surface with a rounded edge. | 那块盾牌 是平面的 还有圆形边缘 |
[35:05] | It’s painted gray | 上面刷着灰色油漆 |
[35:06] | and has motion capture markers on it. | 还装有动作捕捉记录器 |
[35:08] | It has to be the weapon. | 凶器一定就是这个 |
[35:09] | Yeah. Here is where we really hit the jackpot. | 是的 但接下来才是我们的重大发现 |
[35:11] | I accessed Immersion’s server | 我通过罗伯特森的电脑 |
[35:13] | through Robertson’s computer | 进入了伊莫森的服务器 |
[35:15] | to see if there was any data | 想查查盾牌上的记录器 |
[35:16] | captured by the markers on the shield. | 捕捉到了什么信息 |
[35:18] | So it turns out that the murder took place on the gaming stage, | 结果发现这起谋杀就发生在游戏摄制现场 |
[35:22] | so we have a full 3-D motion capture video of it. | 我们能看到整个过程的三维动作捕捉视频 |
[35:28] | Is it still rendering? | 这视频还在渲染当中吗 |
[35:29] | No, this is all Robertson’s computer captured. | 不是 罗伯特森的电脑只捕捉到这些 |
[35:32] | Because neither the murderer nor the victim | 因为凶手和死者都没有 |
[35:34] | wore motion capture suits. So… | 穿动作捕捉服装 |
[35:35] | all we have is the movement of the murder weapon. | 我们只能看到凶器的移动轨迹 |
[35:38] | That’s all I need. Please replay the video using | 我有这个就够了 请再播放一遍视频 |
[35:41] | a figure of Robertson’s physique. | 加上和罗伯特森体形相当的人形 |
[35:44] | And then have the movements | 然后通过凶手的步伐 |
[35:47] | and the strikes determine the assailant’s height and weight. | 和攻击动作来判断他的身高和体重 |
[35:53] | The assailant was approximately five-eight, 120 pounds. | 凶手身高大约1.73米 54公斤重 |
[35:57] | And the killer was also right-handed | 而且凶手是个右撇子 |
[35:59] | but had more power with swings arcing from the left. | 但是从左翼发起的袭击更加有力 |
[36:04] | From the size, probably a woman | 从体形来看 可能是个女人 |
[36:06] | who was weaker on her dominant side. | 她常用的身体一侧相对无力 |
[36:10] | Anne Schamberg? | 安·史博格吗 |
[36:11] | Yeah, Noah said when he dated her, | 对 诺亚说他和她在一起时 |
[36:12] | it was actually Robertson who set them up. | 实际上是罗伯特森给他们牵的线 |
[36:14] | Hayes Robertson set up his best friend | 海耶斯·罗伯特森把自己最好的哥们 |
[36:15] | with his programmer, | 介绍给他的程序员 |
[36:16] | then turned around and broke them up. | 结果又是他拆散了他们 |
[36:18] | Right. They were actually talking about | 是的 实际上他们已经打算 |
[36:19] | moving in together. | 要同居了 |
[36:20] | But Robertson didn’t like that | 但罗伯特森不喜欢 |
[36:21] | because he wouldn’t be able | 因为那样他就无法 |
[36:22] | to control them anymore. | 继续控制他们了 |
[36:23] | He created Chloe to break them up, okay? | 他假扮克洛伊来拆散他们 知道吗 |
[36:25] | What, it’s a perfect way | 这是他控制住 |
[36:26] | to keep his best friend and his best programmer | 自己最好的哥们和最好的程序员的 |
[36:29] | in his pocket, right? | 完美办法 是吧 |
[36:30] | Whoa. Okay, there you are. | 好吧 你来了 |
[36:32] | – Yes. – Stuck in traffic? | -是的 -路上堵车了吗 |
[36:33] | – I’ve been here. – All right, let’s go. | -我到了很久了 -好吧 我们走 |
[36:36] | So you failed to mention that Noah broke up with you | 你没有跟我们说诺亚因为克洛伊 |
[36:38] | because of Chloe. | 和你分手 |
[36:40] | I don’t see why that’s relevant. | 我不知道那有什么关系 |
[36:41] | You suspected Robertson was behind it. | 你怀疑是罗伯特森在幕后捣鬼 |
[36:43] | You see, Robertson, he’s a control freak. | 罗伯特森是个控制狂 |
[36:45] | So what do you do? You confronted him and, | 于是你做了什么 你去和他对峙 |
[36:47] | what, he humiliated you, right? | 然后他羞辱了你 是吧 |
[36:49] | Made fun of you. And that’s when you snapped. | 他取笑你 然后你被气急了 |
[36:51] | – Which is why you killed him. – No, I didn’t. | -于是你把他给杀了 -不 我没有 |
[36:53] | No, that’s when you took over Chloe’s online account, right? | 然后你开始用克洛伊的在线帐号 对吧 |
[36:57] | So that you could pretend to be Chloe, right? | 这样你就可以装成克洛伊 |
[37:00] | Break up with Noah and you could have him all to yourself. | 与诺亚分手 这样他就是你一个人的了 |
[37:04] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[37:05] | Can you take your cardigan off and stand up, please? | 你可以站起来把你的开衫脱掉吗 |
[37:08] | – Why? – Let’s not make this any more difficult | -为什么 -不要让事情变得 |
[37:09] | than it has to be, Ms. Schamberg. | 更加困难了 史博格小姐 |
[37:18] | She’s your killer, Booth. | 她就是凶手 布斯 |
[37:20] | – What? – We subpoenaed your medical files. | -什么 -我们调取了你的医疗记录 |
[37:22] | In high school, you ruptured | 高中时 你的右侧 |
[37:24] | your right patellar tendon | 髌骨韧带撕裂 |
[37:25] | and tore the meniscus in the same knee. | 并且拉伤了那边膝盖的半月板 |
[37:28] | So? | 那怎么了 |
[37:29] | So years of dealing with a significantly weaker right knee | 多年来你受过伤的右膝都不够健壮 |
[37:32] | would cause you to compensate for the injury. | 你的身体为了平衡两边做出了调整 |
[37:34] | The muscle mass in the left side of your body became | 你左侧身体的肌肉量 |
[37:37] | approximately five percent bigger than your right. | 会比右边多5%左右 |
[37:40] | Really? | 真的 |
[37:41] | Yes. It would also cause her to move exactly like this | 是的 它还会使她在杀海耶斯·罗伯特森时 |
[37:45] | when she killed Hayes Robertson on the video stage. | 动作就像演示的这样 |
[37:59] | I love Noah. | 我爱诺亚 |
[38:03] | I asked Hayes, why would he break us up? | 我问海耶斯 为什么要拆散我们 |
[38:06] | He laughed and said we were just characters in his game. | 他哈哈大笑说我们不过是他游戏里的角色 |
[38:09] | We’re people. | 我们是人 |
[38:11] | Noah and I are people. | 诺亚和我是活生生的人 |
[38:14] | We just wanted a life together. | 我们只是想生活在一起 |
[38:19] | We just wanted a life together. | 我们只是想生活在一起 |
[38:48] | You want any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[38:50] | Oh. No, thanks. I am almost done. | 不用 我马上就弄好了 |
[38:54] | Well, then can I maybe buy you an after-arrest drink? | 我能请你喝杯酒庆祝抓住了凶手吗 |
[38:58] | Man, I would love that, but Angie and I– | 我很想这样 但是安琪和我 |
[39:00] | we got to get home to the little guy. | 我们得回家照顾儿子 |
[39:02] | Yeah, that’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[39:05] | Totally get it. | 完全理解 |
[39:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:08] | Yeah. Why? | 挺好啊 怎么了 |
[39:10] | Because you just lost your home today and you don’t seem okay. | 因为你今天没了家 你看上去不怎么好 |
[39:15] | Uh, I told you… | 我跟你说过 |
[39:17] | change is one of the foundations of the cooperative. | 变化是合作社的基础之一 |
[39:19] | Without change, there is no life. | 没有变化 就没有生活 |
[39:21] | Right. But sometimes change can be painful, | 是 但是有时候变化可能很痛苦 |
[39:23] | and we can hate it. | 而我们会憎恨它 |
[39:24] | Like the transient receptor potential in Drosophila melanogaster. | 就像果蝇身上的瞬时受体电位 |
[39:34] | I have no idea what that is, | 我完全不知道你说的是什么 |
[39:35] | but it’s probably right. | 不过估计你说得对 |
[39:42] | Whoa, wh-what did you do to her, Hodgins? | 你对她做了什么 哈金斯 |
[39:44] | He was just really, really confusing | 他就是特别 特别奇怪 |
[39:47] | and really, really nice. | 又特别特别好 |
[39:55] | I lost everything. | 我什么都没有了 |
[39:58] | I lost my family. | 我没有家了 |
[40:01] | Well, thank God you’re not trying to hold it together anymore. | 谢天谢地你没有继续憋着了 |
[40:04] | Come on. You’re coming home with us. | 来 跟我们回家吧 |
[40:06] | After Michael Vincent goes to sleep, | 迈克尔·文森特睡了以后 |
[40:07] | we’re gonna open a bottle of Barolo and… | 咱们开一瓶巴罗洛葡萄酒 |
[40:10] | No, um, you know, I can’t. Um… | 不 我不能 |
[40:13] | No, I can’t. | 我不能 |
[40:15] | So the only family that you can be a part of is that commune? | 所以你唯一能融入的家庭就是那个公社吗 |
[40:19] | Come on. Get your stuff. | 来吧 把你东西拿好 |
[40:20] | – You’re coming home with us. – Come on. | -你跟我们走吧 -走吧 |
[40:24] | Okay. But it’s a cooperative. | 好吧 不过那是合作社 |
[40:35] | Ooh. Noah and Alice went off together? | 诺亚和爱丽丝一起走的 |
[40:37] | Yeah, they really hit it off. | 是啊 俩人一拍即合 |
[40:39] | I mean, I guess there really is a silver lining, | 我看什么事情都会有一线希望 |
[40:41] | even in… murder. | 即使是谋杀 |
[40:42] | Whoa, whoa. Wait a second. What’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[40:44] | No work at home, remember? | 回家不工作 还记得不 |
[40:45] | This is my research for Christine’s schools. | 这是我收集的克里斯汀上学的资料 |
[40:47] | Oh, no, Bones. | 不 骨头 |
[40:49] | After reading Professor McLaughlin’s book, | 看了麦克劳克林教授的书 |
[40:50] | I realized that my expectations were as rigid | 我意识到我的期望和 |
[40:54] | as my approach to finding the right school. | 寻找好学校的方法都非常古板 |
[40:56] | So all the ratings and the… | 所以所有的排名和 |
[40:57] | kindergarten language requirements, what, | 幼儿园语言要求 |
[40:59] | – are you just gonna toss those out the door? – Yes. | -你打算完全不管了 -对 |
[41:01] | I’m leaving them to you. | 我都交给你了 |
[41:04] | Me? | 我 |
[41:04] | Yes. You are far more open-minded than I am. | 对 你比我开明多了 |
[41:07] | And since I would never consider wearing a beer hat in the tub, | 鉴于我绝不会在浴缸里面戴啤酒帽 |
[41:11] | far less rigid. | 你没我这么古板 |
[41:12] | Well, thanks, Bones. I… | 谢谢 骨头 我 |
[41:14] | – That’s a compliment, right? – More of a statement of fact. | -这是在夸我吧 -主要是陈述事实 |
[41:17] | You can choose any of these. | 你可以在这些里面任选 |
[41:20] | I’ve pre-screened them | 我已经选过一遍了 |
[41:21] | so you’re only dealing with the best. | 所以你就在最好的里面选就行 |
[41:23] | The best. | 最好的 |
[41:24] | What about the, uh, public school down the road? | 那旁边那所公立学校呢 |
[41:26] | It’s not in there. I’ve listed my reasons on page four. | 不在里面 我在第四页说明了原因 |
[41:30] | Of course, you can choose it if you’d like. | 当然 你想选的话也行 |
[41:32] | So if all this goes wrong, it’s my fault. | 所以假如选学校出了问题 责任在我 |
[41:34] | Yes. But I-I trust you’ll make the right decision. | 对 但我相信你能做出正确的选择 |
[41:38] | Why do I feel like this is not a victory? | 我怎么不觉得我赢了呢 |
[41:41] | I feel remarkably good, actually. Mm-hmm. | 事实上 我感觉特别好 |
[41:44] | And, um, speaking of the tub… | 还有 说起浴缸 |
[41:48] | Really? | 真的 |
[41:52] | Well, the dishes are done, Christine’s asleep… | 碗都洗好了 克里斯汀睡了 |
[41:56] | Yes! No beer hat, Booth. | 不许戴啤酒帽 布斯 |
[41:59] | I will fill ‘er up. | 我来装上 |
[42:01] | N… Booth, come on. No beer hat. | 布斯 不行 不要啤酒帽 |
[42:04] | I’m not that open-minded. | 我没有那么开明 |
[42:05] | Come on. You were last night. | 来嘛 你昨晚就行 |
[42:06] | I’m far too rigid to enjoy something like that. | 我太古板了 享受不来那个 |
[42:09] | Rigid? The hat’ll help. Come on. One sip. | 古板 带上帽子就行了 来一口 |