时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – I thought I’d start my speech with a joke. – Right. | -我打算在演讲开头将个笑话 -好 |
[00:07] | Erwin Schrodinger gets pulled over | 埃尔文·薛定谔因超速 |
[00:10] | by the police for speeding. | 被警察拦下来 |
[00:11] | The officer says, | 警察问 |
[00:12] | “What’s in the trunk?” | “后备箱里有什么” |
[00:14] | Schrodinger says, “A cat.” | 薛定谔说”有一只猫” |
[00:16] | The officer says, “Well, I need to see.” | 警察说”我得看看” |
[00:18] | So police officer opens the trunk, | 于是 警察打开后备箱 |
[00:20] | he says, “This cat is dead.” | 他说”猫死了” |
[00:23] | Schrodinger says, “Well, it is now.” | 薛定谔说”因为你看了” |
[00:29] | Give me a heads up when the joke’s coming. | 讲到笑话的时候 你提醒我一下 |
[00:31] | Well, that was the joke, Booth. | 这就是笑话 布斯 |
[00:33] | It’s based on Schrodinger’s famous thought experiment… | 它是基于薛定谔著名的思维实验 |
[00:35] | Ah, you know what, I usually judge a joke by how funny it is. | 我通常会通过这个笑话是否好笑来评判它 |
[00:38] | And there was no yuks on that one. | 你讲的笑话完全无笑点 |
[00:39] | Great. | 好极了 |
[00:40] | Now my speech for the forensic convention has no beginning. | 我在法医学大会上的演讲没有开头了 |
[00:43] | Try this for a joke. | 试试这个 |
[00:44] | You hear about the restaurant on the moon? | 你听说过月球上的餐厅吗 |
[00:46] | Great food but no atmosphere. | 食物很赞 但是没有气氛 |
[00:49] | This is not a science joke. | 这不是一个科学笑话 |
[00:50] | Yes, it is– it’s got the word “Moon.” | 当然是 里面包含月球 |
[00:53] | It’s got the word “Atmosphere.” | 还有 大气层[气氛] |
[00:54] | That’s very “Sciencery.” Here. | 这笑话很科学啊 给你 |
[00:56] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[00:58] | Wow, you really are nervous about all this. | 你还真的很紧张啊 |
[01:00] | It’s the National Forensic Sciences Convention. | 那可是全国法医学大会 |
[01:03] | Being chosen as the keynote speaker is a great honor | 在会上做主讲人是我的荣耀 |
[01:06] | and a terrible responsibility. | 也是可怕的责任 |
[01:08] | No jokes. | 不要讲笑话了 |
[01:09] | Jokes– out the door. | 把笑话抛之脑后 |
[01:11] | You are the smartest… | 你是与会人员中 |
[01:14] | person in that room. | 最聪明的一个 |
[01:15] | They’re gonna love you. | 大家都会爱死你的 |
[01:20] | Eat up. | 都吃掉 |
[01:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:34] | Wow, this is amazing. | 真是太赞了 |
[01:37] | Look at all this stuff. | 快看这些东西 |
[01:39] | Wow, it’s Dr. Brennan. | 那是布纳恩博士 |
[01:40] | Ooh, they’re here! Dr. Brennan! | 他们在那里 布纳恩博士 |
[01:45] | Amanda Gurtz. | 我是阿曼达·格兹 |
[01:46] | I’d be a very good intern, Dr. Saroyan. | 我会成为一名优秀的实习生 瑟罗博士 |
[01:48] | I’ve worked closely with anomalies | 我密切参与了 |
[01:49] | in gap junction-competent cells and micronucleus formation… | 细胞间隙连接和细胞微核行程的异常现象 |
[01:52] | Thank you, I will take a look at it. | 谢谢 我会看你的简历 |
[01:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:00] | I’m Dr. Howard Fitch. | 我是霍华德·费奇博士 |
[02:02] | I’ve developed a combustible gas detector and also… | 我研制出一款可燃性气体探测仪 而且 |
[02:05] | Thank you for your card. | 谢谢你的名片 |
[02:07] | Gosh, this is crazy. | 天哪 真是太疯狂了 |
[02:08] | It’s like walking into a show with my dad. | 这好像跟我爸一起演出 |
[02:11] | Ms. Montenegro? | 马尼古女士 |
[02:13] | You are the most brilliant person at the Jeffersonian. | 你是杰斐逊实验室最有才华的人 |
[02:16] | Your steganographic decryption and stochastic deduction… | 你的速记式加密解密和随机扣除… |
[02:19] | So sorry, we’re actually in a rush, so… | 抱歉 我们在赶时间… |
[02:21] | Oh, no, no. Don’t be rude. | 不 别这么无礼 |
[02:22] | Let her, let her finish, Hodgins. | 让她说完 哈金斯 |
[02:25] | You were saying? | 请继续 |
[02:25] | I just think you’re amazing. | 我认为你非常棒 |
[02:29] | This is amazing, huh? | 场面盛大啊 |
[02:30] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[02:32] | It’s a pleasure to see you again, Dr. Hodgins. | 很高兴再次见到你 哈金斯博士 |
[02:34] | I have been following your illustrious career. | 我一直关注你杰出的事业 |
[02:38] | I thought the security here was tight. | 我以为这里的保安管得很严 |
[02:40] | I guess not. | 看来我错了 |
[02:41] | Well, we are colleagues now, I thought you’d… | 我们现在是同僚了 我想 |
[02:43] | Colleagues? Excuse me. | 同僚 拜托 |
[02:45] | You are an incompetent forensic entomologist | 你是个不称职的法医昆虫学家 |
[02:47] | and a disgrace to your profession. | 你玷污了你的职业 |
[02:49] | I’m Dr. Camille Saroyan. | 我是凯米拉·瑟罗博士 |
[02:51] | I work with… | 我与… |
[02:52] | Yes, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[02:53] | Dr. Leona Saunders. Dr. Hodgins and I… | 我是莱欧娜·桑德斯博士 我与哈金斯博士 |
[02:55] | Have nothing more to say to each other. Excuse me. | 之间已经无话可说了 借过 |
[02:57] | Cam, I think the smart glasses you want to see are over here. | 凯 我认为你想看的智能眼镜在那边 |
[03:01] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[03:02] | Nothing, that was ancient history. | 没什么 都是陈年往事了 |
[03:08] | These record everything at the crime scene | 它们能记录下犯罪现场的所有信息 |
[03:10] | so you can revisit the footage whenever you want. | 你随时可以回看视频 |
[03:13] | A useful device for people with no memory | 对于记忆力或观察力不佳的人来说 |
[03:15] | or powers of observation. | 这设备非常有用 |
[03:21] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:24] | Yeah. You know what, I got to go deal with something, okay? | 我要去处理一些事情 |
[03:26] | I’m gonna catch you later. | 稍后再见 |
[03:27] | Excuse me. Yeah. | 借过 |
[03:31] | What, what are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[03:32] | Have you heard of a Dr. Saunders? | 你听说过桑德斯博士吗 |
[03:35] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[03:37] | Old feud, apparently. | 显然是昔日恩怨 |
[03:38] | Speaking of old feuds, Dr. Brennan. | 说起昔日恩怨 布纳恩博士 |
[03:43] | Tess Brown. | 苔丝·布朗 |
[03:44] | Tess is a forensic novelist | 苔丝是一名法医小说作家 |
[03:46] | who has no comprehension of forensics. | 但她本人对法医学一无所知 |
[03:49] | We know who Tess Brown is, sweetie. | 亲 我们知道苔丝·布朗是谁 |
[03:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[03:53] | I’m researching a new book. | 我在为我的新书做研究 |
[03:55] | A novel approach. | 这倒新鲜 |
[03:56] | You never researched any of your other books. | 你之前写书从来不做任何研究 |
[03:57] | Touche. My days of being a sloppy writer are over. | 说得好 我决心做一个认真严谨的作者 |
[04:01] | And I’d like to make amends with you | 所以我打算向你道歉 |
[04:03] | and possibly even become friends. | 可能我们还能成为朋友 |
[04:05] | By all means, do your research. | 尽管做你的研究吧 |
[04:07] | But I could never be friends with someone | 但我绝对不会和一个 |
[04:08] | who publicly displays such contempt for their readers. | 公开藐视读者的人做朋友 |
[04:11] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[04:12] | I’m Aldus Carter. It is an honor to meet you. | 我是奥尔德斯·卡特 很荣幸见到你 |
[04:15] | Would you like a sample of my non-stick examination gloves? | 你愿意拿一套防粘检验手套的样品吗 |
[04:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:19] | They’re very practical at a crime scene. | 这种手套在犯罪现场非常实用 |
[04:21] | These are great. | 不错嘛 |
[04:23] | Take the whole box of gloves, please. | 把这整盒手套都拿走吧 请便 |
[04:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:26] | Dr. Brennan, you are looking lovely today. | 布纳恩博士 你今天好漂亮 |
[04:28] | I-I thought so, myself, Dr. Harkness. | 我也这么认为 哈克尼斯博士 |
[04:31] | Is it time? | 时间到了吗 |
[04:33] | – Hello, Edward. – Tess. | -你好 埃德华 -苔丝 |
[04:37] | Well, I would like to introduce you to the other board members | 方便的话 我想在开始前 |
[04:40] | before we get underway if that’s okay. | 给你介绍其他委员会成员 |
[04:42] | – Of course. – Please. | -当然 -请 |
[04:44] | Does everyone in this place hate each other? | 这里的人都互相讨厌吗 |
[04:47] | You and I are fine, aren’t we? | 我和你就挺好的 不是吗 |
[04:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:58] | Hey, you’ve been gone forever. | 你离开了好久 |
[05:00] | Is everything okay? | 还顺利吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah, totally. Never better. | 绝对的 从来没这么好过 |
[05:02] | Hello, everyone! | 大家好 |
[05:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:10] | I am Dr. Edward Harkness, | 我是埃德华·哈克尼斯博士 |
[05:12] | director of the National Forensic Sciences Convention. | 全国法医学大会主席 |
[05:15] | And it gives me great pleasure to introduce our keynote speaker. | 我荣幸地向大家介绍主旨发言嘉宾 |
[05:19] | A woman who, like a fine Cabernet | 一位如上等红酒般 |
[05:22] | that combines phenolic compounds, | 完美融合了酚化合物 |
[05:24] | anthocyanins and colloids to produce perfection… | 花青素和胶质的女人 |
[05:26] | I hate wine geeks. | 我讨厌酒虫 |
[05:28] | which makes her, some say, | 用有些人的话来说 |
[05:30] | the greatest forensic anthropologist in the last 50 years. | 过去五十年间最伟大的法医人类学家 |
[05:33] | Please give a warm welcome | 请热烈欢迎 |
[05:35] | to the incomparable Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 无与伦比的坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[05:46] | Thank you, Dr. Harkness. | 谢谢 哈克尼斯博士 |
[05:48] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 下午好 女士们先生们 |
[05:51] | I am quite excited to be in a room full of people | 能与众位科学界传奇人物 |
[05:54] | familiar with the legends of the science world. | 欢聚一堂 令我非常激动 |
[05:57] | People like the great physicist Dr. Erwin Schrodinger. | 你们好比伟大的物理学家埃尔温·薛定谔 |
[06:01] | Imagine, if you will, | 请想象一下 |
[06:03] | Dr. Schrodinger driving to work… | 薛定谔博士开车上班 |
[06:10] | Please, everyone, move, move to the exits. | 请大家离席 去出口 |
[06:12] | Oh, my God, the place is on fire! | 天哪 这里着火了 |
[06:16] | To the exits, everyone. Thank you. | 大家往出口走 谢谢 |
[06:23] | There’s a body in there. | 那里有具尸体 |
[06:24] | And it’s burning! | 正在燃烧 |
[06:31] | What, do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[06:32] | Ugh, that is gasoline. | 是汽油 |
[06:33] | The fire is still localized. | 这是局部着火 |
[06:35] | This extinguisher should contain it. | 灭火器应该能盖住火势 |
[06:40] | This makes no sense. Why isn’t it putting out the fire? | 没道理啊 为什么灭火器灭不了火 |
[06:42] | Okay, this isn’t the time for a science lesson, let’s just go. | 现在不是科普时间 我们走吧 |
[06:44] | We need to get out of here while we still can. | 我们得趁走得掉的时候离开这儿 |
[06:45] | – The evidence is burning. – Now, Dr. Brennan! | -证据要烧没了 -走 布纳恩博士 |
[07:37] | It seems like they all have equipment they want to sell us. | 貌似他们都有装备要卖我们 |
[07:40] | These remains look as if they’ve burned for hours. | 这些骨骸看起来好像被烧了几小时 |
[07:43] | It couldn’t have been more than ten minutes. | 不可能超过十分钟 |
[07:45] | Well, there’s no security cameras in here, right? | 这里没有监控 对吧 |
[07:47] | So, perfect place for a bonfire. | 真是生火的好地方 |
[07:49] | Can’t see anything in here. | 这里什么都看不见 |
[07:50] | You know what, there’s surveillance cameras out in the hallway. | 走廊有监控摄像头 |
[07:52] | Why don’t you go hook up with hotel security, | 不如你去问问旅馆保安 |
[07:54] | see if they got something? | 看看他们有没有线索 |
[07:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | High intensity L.E.D. Lamps! | 高强度LED灯 |
[07:59] | Pure light that won’t alter the visual integrity of the evidence. | 射出来的是原光 不影响证据的视觉完整性 |
[08:02] | Dr. Saroyan! | 瑟罗博士 |
[08:03] | I have an arson scene tool kit and some debris sifters that… | 我有一套纵火现场调查工具和一些碎片筛 |
[08:06] | Stop. Stop, all right, everybody? | 打住 停 诸位 |
[08:07] | Just keep it down out here, all right? | 小点声 好吗 |
[08:08] | – I’d like a headlamp. – Yeah, me, too. | -我想要个头灯 -我也是 |
[08:10] | Yeah, lamps for everyone. | 好 每位一盏灯 |
[08:13] | Who’s got the L.E.D. Lamps? | 谁有LED灯 |
[08:14] | Here! I got four. | 这儿 我有四个 |
[08:16] | Cool. Thank you. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 谢谢 |
[08:21] | – For you. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[08:24] | What is this white crust? | 这层白色外壳是什么 |
[08:30] | Where’s my lamp? | 我的灯呢 |
[08:30] | Fire department used a class “D” extinguisher to put out the fire | 消防队用了D类灭火器灭火 |
[08:34] | and left a sodium chloride shell all over the remains. | 给遗体包上了一层氯化钠外壳 |
[08:38] | You don’t see that every day. | 这可不是每天都能看见的 |
[08:39] | Class “D,” That’s a metal fire. | D类 是轻金属火灾 |
[08:40] | That’s right, yeah. | 对 是啊 |
[08:41] | Most likely alkaline-based like, uh, magnesium or titanium, | 很可能是碱性的 比如镁或钛 |
[08:45] | which burns at even higher temperatures. | 温度更高时也能燃烧 |
[08:47] | Well, the extreme heat of the fire explains | 火焰的极度高温使 |
[08:49] | why her remains fused to the concrete floor, | 女性死者与混凝土地面 楼梯 |
[08:52] | the stairs and part of the railing. | 和部分栏杆融为一体 |
[08:54] | You already know it’s a “Her”? | 你已经知道这是女性了 |
[08:55] | – Hey, everybody. – Hey! | -嗨 大家好 -嗨 |
[08:57] | Mr. Bray! | 布雷先生 |
[08:58] | Whoa, somebody had a bad day. | 某人倒大霉了 |
[09:01] | The small brow ridges and the sharp upper margins of the orbit | 小型眉骨和眼眶上部的锋利边缘 |
[09:04] | suggest the victim is a female. | 说明被害者是女性 |
[09:06] | Already noted, Mr. Bray. | 已经知道了 布雷先生 |
[09:07] | Here, brother. | 给 老兄 |
[09:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | You allowed to be here? | 你可以在这儿吗 |
[09:10] | He’s had no medical cannabis for a month. | 他一个月没服过医用大麻了 |
[09:13] | The DOJ and the Jeffersonian gave him the all clear. | 司法部和杰斐逊实验室都同意他复职 |
[09:15] | Because I got into the clinical trial Dr. B. Recommended. | 因为我参加了布纳恩博士推荐的临床试验 |
[09:18] | – You’re still in remission? – Yep. | -你还在观察期吗 -是的 |
[09:21] | Well, you know, it’s good to have you back. | 欢迎归队 |
[09:23] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[09:25] | The symphyseal surface of the pelvis | 骨盆联合的表层显示 |
[09:26] | shows a woman about 40 years old. | 这是一个四十岁左右的女人 |
[09:29] | I’ve got a badly burned lanyard here. | 这里有一个烧焦了的入场证 |
[09:32] | Can’t make out an ID. | 名字看不清 |
[09:34] | Here, let me see that. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[09:36] | That is definitely an ID from this convention. | 绝对是这次会议用的证件 |
[09:39] | Okay, hand it over to me, all right? | 拿给我吧 |
[09:40] | I’ll get it to Angela in the, uh, | 我拿去酒店保安室 |
[09:42] | hotel security room. | 交给安琪拉 |
[09:43] | Maybe she can ID it. | 或许她能查出身份 |
[09:44] | All right, everybody — listen up, all right? | 大家都听好了 |
[09:46] | I know that you’re all forensic super-experts, | 我知道你们都是法医界的超级专家 |
[09:48] | but today you have to stay | 但是今天你们必须 |
[09:49] | on the other side of the yellow tape. | 站在黄色带子的另一边 |
[09:51] | You still like being a G-man, huh? | 你还是很喜欢耍威风啊 |
[09:53] | I feel like security at a Beyonce concert. | 感觉我像碧昂丝音乐会上的保安 |
[09:55] | What the hell is she doing? | 她又在干什么 |
[09:57] | She’s the least of my worries. | 我最不担心的就是她 |
[09:58] | Okay, look, do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[09:59] | Get this to Angela in security, | 把这个带到保安室交给安琪拉 |
[10:01] | see if she can ID the victim. | 看她能否查出受害者的身份 |
[10:02] | I’ll take care of that mess. | 这烂摊子交给我 |
[10:03] | – All right? – All right. | -好吗 -好 |
[10:04] | Let him out. | 让他出去 |
[10:06] | I’m here researching my new book, | 我来这里是为了为新书 |
[10:07] | Hotter than My Heart. | 《比心还灼热》做研究 |
[10:09] | I was in the back of the ballroom, | 报警器响起来时 |
[10:10] | listening to the wonderful Dr. Brennan when the alarm went off. | 我坐在大厅的后排听布纳恩博士的演讲 |
[10:14] | It was my quick reaction that saved the corpse | 就是我的快速反应保证了 |
[10:16] | from burning to a crisp. | 尸体没有被完全烧焦 |
[10:17] | Okay, that’s it. Break it up. Let’s go. | 好了 够了 你们走吧 |
[10:18] | Go find a Kardashian. Party’s over, all right? | 去拍卡戴珊家的人吧 派对结束了 |
[10:20] | Thank you. Bye-bye. | 谢谢合作 再见 |
[10:21] | Do you have any idea who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[10:24] | My car wash sells your books. | 我洗车的地方卖你的书 |
[10:25] | But, you know what, you are not gonna use this murder | 但是你知道吗 你不能利用这个凶杀案 |
[10:27] | to promote yourself. | 来为自己做宣传 |
[10:28] | Am I hurting someone? | 我有伤害到任何人吗 |
[10:29] | Yes, you are — someone with a sense of decency. | 是的 每一个有节操的人 |
[10:31] | Now, I have to ask you a few questions. | 现在我得问你几个问题 |
[10:34] | Me? | 问我 |
[10:34] | Yes, you. | 就是你 |
[10:36] | Now, you were the first to see the body, right? | 你是第一个见到尸体的吧 |
[10:38] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[10:39] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[10:44] | We have to separate the remains from the floor and the railing | 得把尸体的从地板和栏杆上分开 |
[10:48] | so we can bring ’em back to the lab. | 这样才能带回实验室 |
[10:50] | More than half the tissue’s been vaporized | 由于火焰温度极高 |
[10:51] | because of the intense heat of the fire. | 一半以上的组织都气化了 |
[10:54] | Running tox screens is gonna be difficult. | 很难进行毒理检测 |
[10:55] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[10:56] | This should help us scrape her | 可以用这个把她 |
[10:57] | off the floor and the railing. | 从地上和栏杆上刮下来 |
[10:59] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[11:00] | Well, it’s a concrete and metal saw all in one. | 水泥锯和铁锯二合一 |
[11:02] | Dr. Fitch out there invented it. | 那边那位费奇博士发明的 |
[11:06] | I’ve got a biodegradable solution | 我这有一种生物降解液 |
[11:09] | that might loosen the tissue | 可能将人体组织 |
[11:10] | fused to the floor! | 和地面分开 |
[11:12] | “Might”! | “可能” |
[11:13] | It also “might” destroy evidence! | 那也有”可能”毁坏证据 |
[11:15] | And your saw won’t damage tissue and bone? | 你的锯子就不会毁坏组织和骨头吗 |
[11:18] | Is that a thermocouple? | 那是热电偶[测温元件]吗 |
[11:20] | – I gave it to him! – Yeah, uh… | -是我给他的 -是的 |
[11:21] | It’s a digital wireless thermocouple with downloadable memory. | 那是个无线电子热电偶 同有储存功能 |
[11:25] | Wow. Can I see that? | 能让我看看吗 |
[11:27] | – Yeah, sure. – Can I see, too? | -当然 -也能让我看看吗 |
[11:28] | Hey, shoeprint. | 有个鞋印 |
[11:35] | Looks like it’s burned right into the concrete. | 看起来是印烧到了水泥中 |
[11:37] | The security cameras outside the plumbing | 水管室和电气室外的 |
[11:40] | and electrical room were turned off. | 监视器都被关了 |
[11:42] | So we have no way of knowing who went in and out of that room. | 所以我们查不出谁进出过那个房间 |
[11:45] | You should get everyone’s cell phones, | 你应该去收集大家的手机 |
[11:47] | those smart glasses, | 那些智能眼镜 |
[11:48] | anything that could be used to take a picture or a video. | 任何可以拍照或摄影的东西 |
[11:52] | – Already on it. – Okay. Here we go. | -已经在做了 -好 我们开始吧 |
[11:55] | But isn’t it still too damaged? | 损毁的还不够严重吗 |
[11:57] | Well, for this computer, yeah, | 这个电脑确实查不出来 |
[11:58] | but I linked in with my system at the Jeffersonian. | 但把我在杰斐逊实验室的系统连上 |
[12:01] | It can take whatever data is still on this stripe | 就能取出磁条上的任何数据 |
[12:03] | and check it against all of the female registrants. | 和所有登记的女性做匹配 |
[12:15] | She’s free. | 她自由了 |
[12:18] | I need the remains transferred to the Jeffersonian immediately. | 马上把尸体送回杰斐逊实验室 |
[12:21] | I’m still working, Dr. Brennan. | 可我的工作还没结束 布纳恩博士 |
[12:23] | Yeah, me, too, and with these people at this convention, | 我也是 而且有这些参加会议的人 |
[12:25] | we have all the tools that we need. | 我们所需要的工具都有了 |
[12:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:30] | Well, I am making a mold of the shoeprint. | 我在为鞋印做模子 |
[12:32] | With what? | 用什么做 |
[12:33] | Well, I got this from some guy out there | 是外面一哥们给我的 |
[12:35] | that’s experimenting with this inert polymer resin | 他在实验一种非活性的聚合树脂 |
[12:39] | that’s totally noninvasive. | 据说是完全无侵害 |
[12:40] | Yeah, I’m sorry I asked. Just keep at it. | 我后悔问了 继续工作就好 |
[12:43] | I really should develop a few of my ideas. | 我也应该开发一些我的创意 |
[12:51] | Now, that, that is impressive. | 这真是惊人啊 |
[12:55] | The rosy color and creamy, | 这里的玫瑰红血迹 |
[12:56] | curdled texture of this area of blood | 凝固成这样 |
[12:58] | suggest the victim died before the fire. | 表示受害者在被烧前就死亡了 |
[13:01] | There are injuries to the fourth sternal rib on the left side. | 左边的第四胸骨肋受到伤害 |
[13:06] | Could be a stab wound. | 或许是刀伤 |
[13:07] | Tissue damage to the torso seems to confirm that. | 躯干上的组织损伤也证实了这一点 |
[13:09] | What about time of death? | 那死亡时间呢 |
[13:11] | Despite the damage done by the fire, | 尽管火焰制造的损害很大 |
[13:13] | I see no signs of lividity or lactic buildup, | 我没看到任何尸斑或乳酸菌 |
[13:15] | so the victim must have died | 受害者一定是 |
[13:17] | no more than one or two hours before the fire was set. | 在失火一两小时前被害 |
[13:22] | So there are four female registrants that are unaccounted for. | 有四位登了记的女性下落不明 |
[13:25] | I can match these pictures with the ones I took of the victim. | 可以将她们的照片与我给受害者拍的匹配 |
[13:30] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天哪 -怎么了 |
[13:32] | Leona Saunders. | 莱欧娜·桑德斯 |
[13:34] | Who is Leona Saunders? | 莱欧娜·桑德斯是谁 |
[13:35] | Hodgins knew her. | 哈金斯认识她 |
[13:37] | They-they talked just before she died. | 她死之前 他们刚刚交谈过 |
[13:39] | About what? | 谈了什么 |
[13:41] | I don’t know. I-I don’t know, I wasn’t there. | 我不知道 我当时不在场 |
[13:51] | – Hodgins? – Yeah? | -哈金斯 -怎么了 |
[13:53] | You knew Leona Saunders? | 你认识莱欧娜·桑德斯 |
[13:55] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 认识 |
[13:56] | Why? What is she doing now? | 问她干嘛 她又干什么了 |
[13:58] | Well, she’s dead, she’s our victim. | 她死了 那具尸体就是她 |
[14:00] | Are you serious? | 你说真的 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[14:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:05] | Wow, I feel terrible because | 我感觉很愧疚 |
[14:06] | I don’t feel terrible. | 因为我一点也不难过 |
[14:08] | Well, if you have any information… | 如果你有任何消息可以提供 |
[14:09] | No, I don’t have any information. | 我没有任何消息可以提供 |
[14:10] | We talked– well, we argued, actually. | 我们交谈 应该说是争吵 |
[14:12] | Argued? That doesn’t sound good. | 争吵 听起来不太妙啊 |
[14:14] | When I was in college, I designed | 还在大学的时候 我设计出 |
[14:15] | an odor-recognition system | 一个气味识别系统 |
[14:16] | for locating buried human remains, right? | 以定位被埋在地下的尸体 |
[14:18] | It contained a small box with 10 sensors | 里面有一个小盒子 内置十个感应器 |
[14:20] | to respond to 20 different classes of chemicals | 对尸体腐烂时会发出的20多种气味 |
[14:23] | that decaying bodies emit. | 做出反应 |
[14:24] | Stop. Just cut to the chase. | 停 长话短说 |
[14:26] | She stole my plans. | 她偷了我的设计 |
[14:27] | She claimed them as her own. | 她把它据为己有 |
[14:29] | Wound about making about four million bucks | 价值四百万美金的设计就这么没了 |
[14:30] | off of it. Anyway, she shows up today and she wants to, | 总之 她今天出现在这里 |
[14:33] | like, make up like nothing ever happened. | 想要补偿我 好像什么都没发生过 |
[14:35] | You got to be kidding. | 你没搞错吧 |
[14:35] | You realize that doesn’t look good? | 你知道现在事情看起来很不妙吧 |
[14:37] | All right? You’re arguing minutes | 就在死者被谋杀前几分钟 |
[14:38] | before our victim was killed? | 你和她发生了争吵 |
[14:40] | Are you serious, Booth? | 开什么玩笑 布斯 |
[14:41] | There’s probably a line of people who hated her. | 恨她的人多了去了 |
[14:44] | Guys, can we just focus on the evidence, | 我们还是把重心放在证据上吧 |
[14:45] | because it certainly does not point to me. | 因为证据很明显不指向我 |
[14:47] | I didn’t say that it did. | 我没说你就是凶手 |
[14:48] | But we have to look at you just like we would | 但我们得一视同仁的将你 |
[14:50] | – any other person of interest. – This is unbelievable. | -视为嫌犯 -真不敢相信 |
[14:53] | This is the third time | 我已经第三次 |
[14:54] | I’ve been a murder suspect. | 被当做谋杀案的嫌犯了 |
[14:55] | That makes me want to kill someone | 我都想去杀个人 |
[14:57] | so you don’t waste your time. | 免得浪费你们的时间 |
[15:00] | It was a joke. | 说笑而已 |
[15:01] | I was joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[15:03] | Do you want to see the evidence I found or what? | 你想不想看看我找到的证据 |
[15:05] | – Sure do. – Yeah, we do. | -当然了 -没问题 |
[15:06] | Let’s see. All right, okay. | 来看看吧 |
[15:08] | What I got here is, | 在鞋印里 |
[15:09] | I found olive oil and canola oil on the shoeprint | 我找到了橄榄油 菜籽油 |
[15:12] | along with food particulates. Now, that, | 还有食物残渣 这些证据 |
[15:13] | plus the design of the actual shoe itself, | 再加上鞋子本身的设计 |
[15:15] | makes me think maybe we’re looking | 我认为我们在找的 |
[15:16] | for someone that worked in the kitchen. | 是在厨房工作的人 |
[15:18] | Makes sense. Dr. Brennan said | 这个也说得通 布纳恩博士 |
[15:19] | there might have been stab wounds. | 说尸体上可能有几处刀伤 |
[15:20] | Okay, this is good. So the kitchen knife | 这是好消息 厨房用刀 |
[15:21] | is possibly the murder weapon. | 可能是凶器 |
[15:24] | Let me– get the mold. | 让我 你去拿模型 |
[15:26] | The mold! | 模型 |
[15:29] | No, Aubrey, | 错了 奥布里 |
[15:30] | not the positive, the negative. | 不是突模 是凹模 |
[15:39] | Okay, great, got it. | 很好 知道了 |
[15:40] | Listen, Aubrey, | 奥布里 |
[15:42] | Aubrey, what’s taking you so long, all right? | 奥布里 你怎么花了这么长时间 |
[15:43] | Assistant manager just told me | 经理助理刚刚告诉我 |
[15:44] | that one of the kitchen workers clocked out early. | 有一名厨房工作人员今天早退了 |
[15:46] | He’s still in the kitchen? | 他还在厨房里吗 |
[15:47] | – Just left. – Okay, you’re fast. | -刚刚走 -好吧 你动作真快 |
[15:51] | H-Hold it right there! FBI. Don’t move. | 站住别动 联调局 不许动 |
[15:54] | – I-I didn’t do anything. – Right, you didn’t do anything. | -我什么都没做 -是啊 你什么都没做 |
[15:57] | You’re just taking off to do a little charity work? | 你就是早退去做做慈善活动是吗 |
[15:59] | I’m sick, I got a stomach thing. | 我生病了 胃不舒服 |
[16:01] | Yeah, poor baby. Give us your shoe. | 可怜的孩子 把你的鞋子给我们 |
[16:03] | – What? – Your shoe. | -什么 -你的鞋 |
[16:04] | Take off your right shoe and throw it over here. | 把右脚的鞋子脱下来 扔到这里 |
[16:07] | Easy. | 悠着点 |
[16:10] | Drop your bag. | 把你的包放下 |
[16:14] | Perfect match. | 完美吻合 |
[16:15] | Oh, perfect match? | 完美吻合 |
[16:17] | Looks like we found Cinderella. Okay, turn around. | 看来我们找到灰姑娘了 转过身去 |
[16:20] | Hands on the head, let’s go. | 把手放在头上 走吧 |
[16:25] | Let’s see here, Malik Farris. | 来看看你的记录 马里克·费拉斯 |
[16:27] | Two years for robbery, three years for assault, | 抢劫被判两年 伤人被判三年 |
[16:30] | four years for arson? | 纵火被判四年 |
[16:31] | Oh, arson, what a coincidence. | 纵火 真够巧的啊 |
[16:33] | Man, you got me down there bad, but I’m not that guy no more. | 你说得都没错 我已经信心革面了 |
[16:37] | That why we found the victim’s empty wallet | 所以我们才在厨房垃圾里 |
[16:39] | in the kitchen trash? | 找到死者的空钱包 |
[16:40] | Because that would be another coincidence, wouldn’t it? | 因为那又是一个巧合而已 对吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah, coincidence. | 是啊 就是巧合 |
[16:44] | And you had all of this cash on you. | 而且你身上带着这么多现金 |
[16:47] | Help me out here, Malik? | 帮我理一下 马里克 |
[16:48] | A successful forensic entomologist has no money, | 一位成功的法医昆虫学家身无分文 |
[16:51] | but a dishwasher fresh out of jail has $560. | 而一个刚出狱的洗碗工却有560美金 |
[16:55] | What’s wrong with this picture? | 哪里不对劲 |
[16:57] | The picture’s racist. | 你这是种族歧视 |
[16:58] | That’s what’s wrong with it. | 这就是不对劲 |
[16:59] | What, a man of color can’t have money? | 怎么 有色人种就不能有钱吗 |
[17:02] | All right, look, I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你心里怎么想的 |
[17:04] | but I’m tired of dancing, all right? | 我是不想再玩了 好吗 |
[17:07] | We have your shoeprint at the murder scene, Malik. | 我们在谋杀现场找到了你的鞋印 马里克 |
[17:13] | Okay, sometimes I use that place to herb down a little bit. | 好吧 有时候我会在那里抽一口 |
[17:17] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂的 |
[17:19] | But this time there was a dead body, | 但是这回那里有具尸体 |
[17:20] | the whole place stunk of gasoline, | 整个地方闻起来就像汽油 |
[17:22] | I thought it was ready to blow, | 我以为就要爆炸了 |
[17:23] | so, you know, I got out of there real fast. | 所以赶快从那里跑了出来 |
[17:25] | Of course you didn’t tell anyone about the dead woman | 当然你没告诉任何那里有具女尸 |
[17:27] | or the potential explosion. | 还可能发生爆炸 |
[17:28] | Come on, man. | 得了 哥们 |
[17:29] | You seen my rap sheet. | 你看过我的案底了 |
[17:30] | Something like this goes down, | 只要发生了这样的事 |
[17:31] | I’m the first guy to get blamed. | 我就是第一个被怀疑的 |
[17:33] | And look at me, here I am. | 我现在不就进来了嘛 |
[17:35] | You’re here because you left your shoeprint | 你在这里是因为你在犯罪现场 |
[17:37] | at the crime scene, and you stole cash | 留下了鞋印 而且你还偷走了 |
[17:39] | off a dead woman. | 被害女子的钱 |
[17:40] | I mean, you honestly think | 我是说 你真的以为 |
[17:41] | we won’t find your prints on that wallet? | 我们不会从那钱包上找到你的指纹吗 |
[17:45] | Look, if you’re innocent, | 听着 如果你是清白的 |
[17:46] | why don’t you just tell us what else you saw in there? | 不如告诉我们你在那里还看到了什么吧 |
[17:49] | Or who else? | 或者看到了谁 |
[17:52] | Man, I want a public defender, and a sober one. | 我想要一位公派律师 不喝酒的 |
[17:54] | I don’t want to have to go back to the joint. | 我可不想再被坑回牢里 |
[18:02] | There’s evidence of striations | 在左侧第五 第六根肋骨上 |
[18:03] | on the fifth and sixth left ribs, | 右侧第六 第七根 肋骨上 |
[18:04] | the fifth and seventh right ribs, | 有条状痕迹的证据 |
[18:06] | and here on the left margin of the sternum. | 胸骨左侧边缘处也是这样 |
[18:09] | More evidence of knife wounds? | 有更多的刀伤的证据吗 |
[18:11] | Possibly, but I need to clean the bones | 也许吧 但我得先清理骨头 |
[18:12] | so Dr. Brennan and I can make a conclusive determination. | 这样我和布纳恩博士就能做出完整判断 |
[18:15] | Not yet, brother. | 还不行 哥们 |
[18:15] | I haven’t finished my particulates sweep. | 我还没清理完我的微粒呢 |
[18:17] | It’s taking a long time. | 你速度太慢了 |
[18:18] | Yeah, well, this woman is covered in food refuse. | 这个女人全身上下都是废弃食物 |
[18:21] | I think that she was transferred there in a garbage can. | 我想她是从垃圾桶里被挪到那里的 |
[18:24] | The dishwasher has access to the garbage cans. | 洗碗工会接触垃圾桶 |
[18:26] | People see him wheeling them around every day. | 人们每天都能见到他推着垃圾桶到处走 |
[18:29] | – No one would suspect a thing. – You know, if you | -没有人会有所怀疑的 -你知道 |
[18:30] | gave me a hand, I could finish my job a lot faster. | 如果你帮我一把 我的进度会快很多 |
[18:33] | If it gets me cleaning the bones sooner, | 如果这能让我更快地清理完骨头 |
[18:35] | I’m all yours. | 我可以任你差遣 |
[18:35] | All right, then, | 好的 那么 |
[18:36] | walk this way, Mr. Bray, | 请往这边走 布雷先生 |
[18:38] | into the wonderful world of forceps and swabbing. | 欢迎进入擦擦洗洗的奇妙世界 |
[18:41] | Looks like the organ gods are smiling down on us. | 看来器官之神正在低头冲我们微笑 |
[18:44] | I’ve got a stomach. | 我找到了一个胃 |
[18:46] | Think you can recover anything from it? | 你觉得能从中还原些什么吗 |
[18:48] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
[18:56] | Oh, look at you, huh? This is a treat. | 瞧你 这可太好了 |
[18:58] | I thought you would be stuck in the lab. | 我以为你该在实验室里忙呢 |
[19:00] | I can’t do anything until the bones are clean. | 骨头清理干净之前我什么也做不了 |
[19:02] | – Right. – They’re so covered in particulates, | -好吧 -它们被颗粒物质完全覆盖着 |
[19:04] | I don’t know when that’ll be. | 我不知道什么时候才能清理好 |
[19:05] | How did you get away? | 你怎么也正好有空 |
[19:06] | Uh, suspect washed out. | 嫌犯被排除了 |
[19:09] | – The dishwasher? – Yeah. | -洗碗工吗 -是啊 |
[19:10] | You know, the surveillance camera caught him | 监控摄像头拍到了他 |
[19:12] | in the dining room. The timestamp was 11:58 a.m. | 在餐厅里 时间点是上午11点58分 |
[19:15] | So there’s no way he could get from the dining room | 所以他不可能来得及 |
[19:18] | to the plumbing and electric room | 从餐厅赶到管道电力室去 |
[19:19] | in time to set the victim on fire. | 并在受害人身上放火 |
[19:21] | Nah. | 没错 |
[19:22] | Ah, look at that, huh? | 吃的来了 |
[19:24] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | – Thank you. – Wait a second. | -谢谢 -等一下 |
[19:27] | Did you order this for me? | 是你帮我点的吗 |
[19:28] | You are so sweet. Thank you. | 你真是太贴心了 谢谢 |
[19:31] | I’m no closer to finding the killer | 我现在对寻找凶手这件事 |
[19:33] | than I was when the remains were smoldering. | 就像遗骨在燃烧的时候一样一筹莫展 |
[19:37] | – “Oh,” What? – You think you’ll look bad | -哦什么 -你是怕 |
[19:39] | in front of all these forensic geeks | 这个案子拖久了会影响 |
[19:41] | if it takes you too long to solve this one. | 你在那些法医怪胎心中的形象 |
[19:44] | – If I solve this one. – All right, look. | -如果我能解决的话 -好吧 听着 |
[19:46] | I’ll bet you 100 bucks | 我跟你赌一百块 |
[19:48] | that they’ll be even more jealous | 等到你解决了之后 |
[19:49] | when it’s done. | 他们会更加嫉妒你的 |
[19:50] | Booth, you’re in Gamblers Anonymous. | 布斯 你在参加匿名戒赌会 |
[19:52] | You shouldn’t be betting. | 你不该跟人打赌的 |
[19:52] | Right, and you’re a genius, all right? | 是的 而你是个天才 知道吗 |
[19:54] | So don’t say stupid things. Have some pie. | 所以不要说些傻话 吃点派吧 |
[19:56] | Well, maybe a bite. | 那我咬一口好了 |
[19:57] | Come on, have some pie, all right? | 快来 吃一点 好吗 |
[19:58] | Here, have a piece of the pie. | 给你 吃一块吧 |
[20:00] | Hello, synthetic rubber. | 你好 合成橡胶 |
[20:02] | All right, well, this is some kind of copolymer. | 好吧 这是某种共聚物 |
[20:04] | So, so far we have got coffee grounds, | 所以目前为止 我们得到了咖啡渣 |
[20:07] | melted aluminum foil, two kinds of plastic, | 融化的铝箔 两种塑料 |
[20:09] | polyester, Styrofoam, gum and rubber. | 聚酯纤维 泡沫塑料 口香糖和橡胶 |
[20:11] | And two trays of stuff yet to be identified. | 还有两盘东西等待识别 |
[20:14] | Particulates. Don’t say “stuff.” | 微粒 不要说”东西” |
[20:15] | It’s sacrilege. | 你那样说是亵渎 |
[20:17] | – You really doing good? – Yeah. | -你真的还好吗 -还好 |
[20:18] | Yeah, I’m back at the gym. I can even have a beer. | 我重回体育馆了 我甚至还能喝啤酒呢 |
[20:20] | I’m a big fan of remission. | 我很喜欢观察期 |
[20:22] | We all are. | 我们也是 |
[20:23] | And the trial is having great success. | 而试验也进行得很顺利 |
[20:24] | There are 12 of us in the group, | 我们组里有12个人 |
[20:25] | and everyone’s doing well. | 大家都感觉不错 |
[20:27] | Three cheers for modern science, huh? | 为现代科学欢呼三声吧 |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:30] | Oh, I got something weird here. | 我找到了些奇怪的东西 |
[20:33] | Looks like tissue. | 看起来像人体组织 |
[20:36] | Do you mind if I do the honors? | 你介意让我看看吗 |
[20:37] | You are in remission. | 你的状态缓解了 |
[20:39] | You can do whatever you want. | 你想做什么都可以的 |
[20:43] | Not tissue, it’s gummy. | 不是人体组织 是粘胶 |
[20:44] | – Can you put it up on the monitor? – Yeah. | -你能把它放到监视器上吗 -好的 |
[20:47] | A piece of a Band-Aid? | 是一片创可贴吗 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:50] | If it was worn, maybe Cam can pull some DNA off of it? | 如果是用过的 也许凯能提取出DNA |
[20:52] | No, it’s been in a fire. Cam wouldn’t have a chance. | 不行 它被烧过 凯提取不了的 |
[20:55] | Wouldn’t have a chance of what? | 提取不了什么 |
[20:56] | Uh, of getting some DNA off this Band-Aid we found. | 提取我们找到的一片创可贴上的DNA |
[21:00] | Oh, Dr. Hodgins is right. | 哈金斯博士说得对 |
[21:01] | Odds are against it, but it’s worth a shot. | 确实没什么可能 不过可以试试 |
[21:04] | And I have a gift for you in return. | 而我有一份回礼给你们 |
[21:06] | The victim’s last meal. | 受害人的最后一餐 |
[21:08] | Based on digestion, ingested around 3:00 a.M. | 根据消化情况 大约是凌晨三点吃的 |
[21:11] | I need it analyzed and ID’d. | 我需要你们分析和鉴定一下 |
[21:12] | Might be able to tell us where the victim was | 也许可以告诉我们受害人当时在哪 |
[21:14] | or who she was with before she died. | 或者她死前与她在一起的人 |
[21:16] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[21:18] | There’s no obvious defensive injuries, | 没有明显的反抗伤 |
[21:20] | so the victim might have known the killer. | 所以受害人可能认识凶手 |
[21:22] | Or was just unafraid of the killer. | 或者完全不怕凶手 |
[21:26] | Enlarge the sternum? | 放大胸骨 |
[21:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:29] | The sternum. | 胸骨 |
[21:30] | An oldie but a goodie, huh? | 老样子却总能提供新线索 |
[21:35] | There is a spiderweb fracture on the sternum. | 在胸骨上有一处蛛网状骨折 |
[21:38] | The victim was struck and winded, | 受害人当时受到重击无法动弹 |
[21:41] | giving the assailant time to stab. | 让凶手有时间刺杀 |
[21:43] | So someone who knew what they were doing. | 这人下手很有准头 |
[21:47] | I’ve got the DNA results | 我拿到了从遗体上找到的 |
[21:48] | from the Band-Aid found on the remains. | 创可贴上的DNA检测结果 |
[21:50] | And? | 然后呢 |
[21:53] | I’m sure it’s easily explained. | 这肯定有简单的解释 |
[21:56] | What? What is it? | 什么意思 是谁的 |
[22:00] | The DNA’s a match for Dr. Hodgins. | 找到的DNA与哈金斯博士匹配 |
[22:09] | All right, let’s go in here. | 好 我们进去吧 |
[22:10] | Oh, come… the interrogation room? Really, Booth? | 去审讯室吗 你来真的啊 布斯 |
[22:13] | Come on, we got to do things by the book. | 没事的 我们得依规则办事嘛 |
[22:15] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[22:16] | Do you really think that I killed Leona? | 你真觉得是我杀了莱欧娜吗 |
[22:18] | – No, of course not. – But you did have a motive. | -当然没有 -但你的确有动机 |
[22:20] | Because I hated her? | 因为我恨她吗 |
[22:21] | I told you that, Aubrey. | 我告诉过你 奥布里 |
[22:22] | Come on, Booth, this is dumb. | 别这样 布斯 这简直蠢爆了 |
[22:24] | I mean, you know me. | 你对我知根知底 |
[22:25] | Listen, the prosecutor gets copies | 听着 公诉人会拿到我们发现的 |
[22:27] | of everything that we find, okay? | 所有证据的抄本 明白吗 |
[22:29] | They’re gonna need explanations, Hodgins. | 他们会需要解释的 哈金斯 |
[22:30] | So, have a seat, sit down. | 所以坐下吧 |
[22:32] | So, we sit down, we have a little conversation, | 我们坐下谈谈 |
[22:34] | and you explain yourself. Come on! | 你为自己解释 快点 |
[22:36] | So, woman steals your invention, makes millions… | 所以 那个女人偷了你的发明 赚了好几百万 |
[22:39] | Yes, $4 million. | 对 四百万美元 |
[22:41] | It’s a lot of money. | 真是赚了很多钱 |
[22:42] | But I was worth billions at the time. | 但当时我身价数十亿 |
[22:44] | But you’re not anymore. | 但现在不是了 |
[22:45] | Now you could use that money. | 你现在可以用那些钱 |
[22:47] | Some might say that could make you lose control, lash out. | 有人可能会说 这让你失控杀人 |
[22:50] | Wow, and I thought I was gonna like you, Aubrey. | 真荒谬 我还以为我会喜欢你的 奥布里 |
[22:52] | Hodgins, he’s just asking questions. | 哈金斯 他只是在问问题 |
[22:55] | He’s got to do his job, okay? | 他得做好本职工作 明白不 |
[22:56] | The prosecutor is gonna see the money thing as a motive. | 公诉人会把金钱纠纷看做一种动机 |
[22:59] | There’s also some hard evidence, might raise a few red flags. | 还有一些确凿证据也可能对你不利 |
[23:02] | Okay, all right. This should be good, | 好吧 这应该没问题 |
[23:04] | since I’m the one sifting through that evidence. Please. | 因为是我负责检查那些证据啊 |
[23:07] | It was a Band-Aid, piece of a Band-Aid | 那是个创可贴 一片从尸体上发现的 |
[23:09] | that was found on the body with your DNA on it. | 有你DNA的创可贴 |
[23:11] | Yes, because I cut my finger this morning. | 对 因为我今天早上把手指割破了 |
[23:14] | – This one. – That’s a good one. | -这个 -这是好理由 |
[23:16] | Right there, okay? | 就在那里 |
[23:17] | I was making Michael Vincent’s lunch, | 我当时在给迈克尔·文森特做午饭 |
[23:19] | I cut myself, put a Band-Aid on it. | 我割破了手 然后包上了创可贴 |
[23:20] | By the time we got to the convention, it stopped bleeding, | 在我们去大会前伤口就止血了 |
[23:22] | so I took it off, I threw it in the trash. | 所以我把它撕下扔进了垃圾桶 |
[23:24] | Yeah, but it wasn’t in the trash, it was on the victim. | 没错 但它不在垃圾桶里而在被害人身上 |
[23:27] | Yes, because the killer tossed a load of trash | 对 因为凶手向被害人身上扔了一堆垃圾 |
[23:30] | onto the victim to confuse us. | 用来混淆视听 |
[23:32] | The crime scene was staged, Booth, okay? | 犯罪现场被刻意改变了 懂吗布斯 |
[23:33] | Whoever did this knew what they were doing. | 这绝不是无心之举 |
[23:35] | – Someone like you… – Okay, that’s enough. | -像你这样的人 -好了 够了 |
[23:37] | What? I like the guy, too. | 怎么 我也喜欢这家伙 |
[23:39] | But it’s like you said– we got a job to do. | 但就像你说的 我们得做好本职工作 |
[23:40] | The DOJ’s gonna think we’re playing favorites here. | 否则司法部会觉得我们在偏袒 |
[23:43] | He answered your questions, right? | 他回答了你的问题对吧 |
[23:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:46] | Yeah, okay? So he can go. | 没错 所以他可以走了 |
[23:48] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[23:48] | – I can leave? – Yes, you can. | -我能离开了吗 -是的 |
[23:51] | – Really? – Yeah. | -当真 -对 |
[23:52] | Listen, I know what it’s like to be innocent, | 我明白身处这种情况的感觉 |
[23:54] | and have a bunch of circumstantial evidence, | 你是清白的 |
[23:55] | you know, stacked against you. | 但有一堆间接证据对你不利 |
[23:57] | Thank you, Booth. | 谢谢 布斯 |
[23:58] | And I really do think you’re a good guy. | 我真心觉得你是个好人 |
[24:01] | Yeah, great. | 很好 |
[24:01] | So please don’t be the killer. | 所以你千万别是凶手啊 |
[24:03] | Stop, all right. Really? | 别说了好吗 |
[24:05] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[24:06] | The indentations on the right side are deeper | 凶器在右侧造成的凹痕 |
[24:08] | than the indentations on the left side. | 比左侧的深 |
[24:12] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[24:13] | It indicates the disambiguation of a right-handed assailant, | 这表明凶手是个右撇子 |
[24:16] | because these blows show more strength. | 因为造成这些刺伤的力量更大 |
[24:20] | The fatal blows to the left side are weaker | 左侧的致命伤相比右侧来说力量更小 |
[24:22] | and not as specifically placed as those on the right. | 并且位置不如右侧那么精确 |
[24:25] | Indicative of someone who is not used to using his left hand. | 间接表明这人不习惯使用左手 |
[24:30] | He was trying to confuse us. | 他试图迷惑我们 |
[24:31] | But he wasn’t successful, was he? | 但他没有成功 对吧 |
[24:34] | Sorry, um… | 抱歉 |
[24:35] | I have an appointment. | 我有预约 |
[24:37] | The clinical trial? | 临床试验吗 |
[24:38] | Yeah, I forgot to tell you. | 对 我忘了告诉你了 |
[24:39] | I-I can cancel if you… | 我可以取消 如果你… |
[24:40] | You’re of no use to me | 如果你癌症复发死去的话 |
[24:41] | if your cancer returns and you die, Mr. Bray. | 你对我就没用了 布雷先生 |
[24:43] | I can manage until you come back. | 你不在的时候我能搞定 |
[24:45] | It usually takes about an hour. | 通常这需要一小时 |
[24:46] | I-I get the medicine, they take my blood… | 我 我吃了药之后他们给我抽血 |
[24:48] | I know. I’m happy it seems to be working. | 我明白 我很高兴这看上去有效果 |
[24:53] | Thanks, Dr. B. | 谢谢 B博士 |
[24:59] | I have got some good news for you. | 告诉你个好消息 |
[25:01] | You’re back– that’s excellent news. | 你回来了 这就是天大的好消息 |
[25:02] | Yeah, well, there’s more. | 对 但是还有其他的 |
[25:03] | So, the stomach contents– | 胃容物 |
[25:05] | turns out there was wine sediment in the mix, | 里面有红酒沉淀物 |
[25:07] | made from a very rare, | 而且是用一种非常罕见 |
[25:08] | almost extinct French grape called carmenere. | 几乎绝迹的名为佳美娜的葡萄酿造的 |
[25:11] | – Can you trace it? – I already did. | -你能查到来源吗 -已经查到了 |
[25:13] | It was only used by four French vintners — | 只有四家法国酿酒商使用这种酒 |
[25:15] | Pauillac, Margaux, Latour and Lafite. | 波亚克 玛哥斯 拉图尔和拉菲 |
[25:17] | All very expensive wines. | 都是昂贵红酒品牌 |
[25:19] | Yeah, exactly. And the mass spec | 没错 而且质谱检测结果显示 |
[25:20] | also identified strawberries and chocolate. | 其中还有草莓和朱古力 |
[25:23] | Sounds like our victim had a little romantic dinner | 听上去咱们的死者在前晚 |
[25:25] | on her last night. | 吃了一顿浪漫晚餐 |
[25:26] | With someone who really knows their wine. | 还是跟一个对红酒有研究的人 |
[25:28] | So, we have to trace Leona’s last steps in order to… | 所以我们要追踪莱欧娜死前的去处 |
[25:31] | No, actually we don’t. | 不 用不着 |
[25:33] | So, I called the room service manager at the hotel. | 我打过电话给酒店的客房服务部经理 |
[25:36] | The night before Leona was murdered, | 莱欧娜被杀前晚 |
[25:38] | a tray of chocolate-covered strawberries | 他们给一位客人送过一盘 |
[25:39] | was delivered to a guest | 裹着朱古力的草莓 |
[25:40] | along with a thousand-dollar bottle of Chateau Margaux. | 和一瓶价值一千美金的玛哥斯红葡萄酒 |
[25:43] | Let me guess, the hotel guest was Leona Saunders. | 让我猜猜 那名客人正是莱欧娜·桑德斯 |
[25:46] | No, it was Dr. Edward Harkness, | 不 是埃德华·哈克尼斯博士 |
[25:49] | the director of the Forensic Science Convention. | 法医学会议的负责人 |
[25:53] | We know that Leona Saunders was in your room at 3:00 a.m. | 我们知道莱欧娜·桑德斯在被害当天 |
[25:56] | on the morning of the day she was murdered. | 凌晨三点在你房间 |
[25:58] | Because the Jeffersonian found the sediment | 因为杰斐逊实验室在她的胃部找到了 |
[26:00] | from the Margaux in her stomach, correct? | 玛哥斯红酒的沉淀物对吧 |
[26:04] | Correct. | 没错 |
[26:06] | Yes, I was expecting this. | 我早预料到了 |
[26:09] | “A great, a good and a right mind is a kind | “伟大 善良 正确的思想 |
[26:11] | of divinity lodged in flesh. | 是居住在肉体里的神性 |
[26:14] | Sadly it is always the flesh that gets the better of us.” | 可悲的是 人们往往被肉体所控制” |
[26:18] | Seneca. | 塞内佳[古罗马哲学家] |
[26:19] | Ah! You know your classics, young man. | 你对经典文学有所涉猎嘛 年轻人 |
[26:22] | Bravo. | 干得漂亮 |
[26:23] | Ironically, my relationship | 讽刺的是 我和莱欧娜之间的关系 |
[26:24] | with Leona started at the convention last year. | 始于去年的法医学大会 |
[26:27] | As you, well, may be aware, | 正如你也许也知道的一样 |
[26:31] | conventions usually devolve into carnivals of indiscretion. | 这种大会通常都会充斥着不检点的行为 |
[26:35] | And even I, the ringmaster, | 就连我这个领导者 |
[26:37] | fell victim to its hedonistic pleasures. | 也败给了肉体上的享乐 |
[26:41] | So, you cheated on your wife, | 你背叛了你妻子 |
[26:42] | now you’ve turned it into a poem. | 还把这事美化成诗 |
[26:44] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[26:45] | Why don’t you just tell me what happened? | 你何不直接告诉我到底发生了什么呢 |
[26:47] | Leona was the love of my life. | 莱欧娜是我今生挚爱 |
[26:50] | So, what’s the story? | 到底是怎么一回事 |
[26:52] | Did she meet somebody else at the convention? What? | 她在大会上又看上别人了还是怎么的 |
[26:54] | No, I was not the jealous one. | 不 嫉妒的人不是我 |
[26:59] | There was another woman before Leona. | 我在莱欧娜之前还有个女朋友 |
[27:01] | She hired me as a forensic research consultant | 她雇我为她当时在创作的一本书 |
[27:03] | for a book she was writing. | 做法医研究顾问 |
[27:06] | We started seeing each other. | 之后我们就开始约会 |
[27:06] | But when I met Leona, I broke it off. | 但我遇到莱欧娜之后就跟她分手了 |
[27:10] | She never forgave me for leaving her. | 她一直没原谅我离开她 |
[27:13] | And your other woman? | 这女人是谁 |
[27:15] | Tess Brown. | 苔丝·布朗 |
[27:25] | Hey, Dr. B. | 布纳恩教授 |
[27:25] | So, I identified some particulate matter | 我识别出了我在残骸上 |
[27:27] | I found in the remains. | 找到的一些微粒 |
[27:28] | It was in the stab wounds. | 是在刀伤处找到的 |
[27:31] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[27:31] | Obsidian. | 黑曜石 |
[27:33] | Oh, obsidian was used | 早在阿舍利时代 |
[27:34] | as early as the Acheulean Age for weapons. | 黑曜石就被用来制造武器了 |
[27:36] | Yeah, well, I think it’s still being used for weapons. | 看来现在它仍被用来制造武器 |
[27:38] | How much did you find? | 你找到了多少 |
[27:39] | About 600 grams. | 大概600克 |
[27:41] | Sufficient mass for an obsidian knife. | 足够用来做黑曜石刀了 |
[27:43] | And a magnesium fire would melt an obsidian knife, | 镁火足以融化黑曜石刀 |
[27:45] | leaving only traces of a murder weapon. | 只留下凶器的痕迹 |
[27:47] | Tess Brown used an obsidian weapon | 苔丝·布朗在她第一部小说中 |
[27:49] | in her first novel. | 就写到过黑曜石武器 |
[27:51] | I’ll check the bones for other fragments. | 我查一下骨头上有没有其它碎片 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:55] | Hey, I thought Wendell was helping you out. | 温德尔不是在帮你吗 |
[27:56] | Oh, he had an appointment for his clinical trial. | 他约好了要去做临床试验 |
[27:58] | He should be back… | 他应该 |
[28:00] | Actually, he was supposed to be back by now. | 实际上 他现在该回来了 |
[28:03] | I thought he said that he was just going | 他不是说他只是去 |
[28:04] | to get a quick injection. | 打上一针而已吗 |
[28:07] | Should we be worried? | 我们该担心吗 |
[28:11] | Of course not. | 当然不用 |
[28:12] | No, I’m… | 不 我 |
[28:13] | There’s probably traffic. | 也许是堵车了 |
[28:15] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[28:27] | I talked to your publisher– he dropped you. | 我找过你的出版商 他停止给你出书了 |
[28:30] | Because of a video where I said a few inappropriate things. | 因为我在一个视频里说了些不恰当的话 |
[28:32] | Right, like calling your fans “idiots”. | 没错 比如称你的粉丝为”蠢货” |
[28:34] | I have a neighbor who reads your books, | 我有个邻居就看你的书 |
[28:35] | she’s definitely an idiot. | 她绝对是个蠢货 |
[28:37] | Right. So your publisher gave you | 你的出版商决定再给你个机会 |
[28:38] | another shot because you had another big idea for a book. | 因为你下本书有个绝好的桥段 |
[28:42] | – Yes. – Which you titled Hotter than My Heart. | -是的 -书名为《比心更炽热》 |
[28:45] | Kind of a crime in itself. | 听上去就像个罪行 |
[28:46] | Murder at a forensic convention with, uh, cops and experts. | 在满是警察和专家的法医学大会上杀人 |
[28:51] | That’s ironic. | 真是讽刺 |
[28:53] | There’s no crime in being at the right place at the right time. | 恰好在那个时间和地点出现不犯法吧 |
[28:55] | No, it is if you were lying about where you were. | 但如果你对自己的行踪撒谎 就犯法了 |
[28:57] | We have video evidence that proves you were never | 我们有录像证明你不像自己所说的那样 |
[28:59] | in the ballroom like you said you were. | 待在宴会厅里 |
[29:02] | Do you think I’d commit a murder to get a book deal? | 你认为我会为了出书而杀人吗 |
[29:04] | Yeah, I do. I actually think you would. | 是的 我真认为你干的出来 |
[29:06] | But, you know what, that’s not why you killed Leona. | 但是 这不是你杀害莱欧娜的原因 |
[29:09] | Why don’t you tell us about your relationship with Dr. Harkness? | 你为什么不告诉我们你和哈克尼斯博士之间的关系 |
[29:14] | I hired him as a forensic consultant on one of my books. | 我雇他为我的一本书做法医学顾问 |
[29:17] | He read my manuscript, gave me some notes. | 他看过我的手稿 给了我一些建议 |
[29:21] | It was purely professional. | 我们之间是纯专业间的来往 |
[29:22] | “Purely professional.” Do you hear that? | “纯专业” 你听见了吗 |
[29:23] | I’m sure he gave you lots of information on how | 我敢肯定他教了你很多如何杀人的信息 |
[29:25] | to commit a murder, that must have been really helpful. | 那肯定非常有用 |
[29:27] | We also have evidence you and Dr. Harkness spent time together | 我们还有证据显示你和哈克尼斯博士在一起 |
[29:29] | at several hotels in Miami, | 在迈阿密 拉斯维加斯 |
[29:31] | Las Vegas, Hawaii. | 和夏威夷的若干个酒店里 |
[29:33] | Hawaii. Aloha e. | 夏威夷 你好啊[当地语] |
[29:38] | What did Edward say? | 埃德华说了什么 |
[29:39] | That stumpy little toad. | 那个又矮又胖的癞蛤蟆 |
[29:41] | Well, he said that you became very, very jealous | 他说你得知莱欧娜的事以后 |
[29:43] | after you found out about, uh, Leona. | 非常非常吃醋 |
[29:46] | Right now, he’s looking pretty credible. | 现在看来 他的话很可信 |
[29:50] | You know… | 你知道 |
[29:52] | I hired another consultant. | 我还雇用过另一个顾问 |
[29:54] | An attorney. | 一个法律顾问 |
[29:54] | And I’d like to call her right now, if you don’t mind. | 你们不介意的话 我现在要打给她 |
[30:03] | Any word from Wendell? | 有温德尔的消息吗 |
[30:05] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[30:07] | Do you think we can call the doctors | 你觉得我们要不要打给 |
[30:08] | who are administering the trial? | 负责化验的医生 |
[30:09] | Maybe something happened to him. | 没准他出什么事了 |
[30:10] | I did. | 我打过了 |
[30:11] | They wouldn’t tell me anything. | 他们什么都不说 |
[30:14] | Confidentiality. | 有保密协议 |
[30:16] | I can barely work. | 我没法安心工作 |
[30:17] | But we have to, don’t we? | 但我们必须工作 对吗 |
[30:20] | There’s a slight discoloration on the ilium | 髂骨处有轻微变色 |
[30:21] | I didn’t see before. | 我之前没发现 |
[30:25] | The victim showed symptoms of arthritis. | 死者表现出关节炎的症状 |
[30:27] | It could have been from minocycline use. | 可能是服用四环素导致的 |
[30:29] | This is localized to the ilium. | 变色出现在髂骨处 |
[30:31] | We’ve been working under the assumption | 我们之前一直假设 |
[30:33] | that the killer used gasoline to ignite the magnesium strips. | 凶手是用汽油引燃了镁条 |
[30:37] | But what if that were a mask for a third accelerant? | 但如果那只是为了掩饰另一种助燃剂呢 |
[30:41] | Do you think Tess Brown would be able to engineer | 你觉得苔丝·布朗能设计出 |
[30:43] | something that complicated? | 那么复杂的方案吗 |
[30:44] | Dr. Harkness is quite brilliant in his field. | 哈克尼斯博士在他的研究领域非常资深 |
[30:46] | If he were her mentor, it’s a very real possibility. | 如果他是她的导师 那种可能性很大 |
[30:50] | So, we’re looking for a third accelerant, | 所以我们要找第三种助燃剂 |
[30:52] | something that the gasoline could obfuscate. | 一种可以被汽油遮掩的物质 |
[30:54] | I can’t tell you how flattered I am that you asked me to be here. | 你请我来这里真是我天大的荣幸 |
[30:58] | The Jeffersonian is the pinnacle… | 杰斐逊实验室是业界的尖峰 |
[31:00] | Yeah, it’s pretty cool, isn’t it? | 是啊 挺酷的 是吧 |
[31:01] | Can we get back on track? | 我们可以回到正事上来吗 |
[31:02] | Uh, yes, of course. | 好 当然 |
[31:05] | Looks like sulfuric acid and potassium chlorate. | 看起来像硫酸和氯酸钾 |
[31:08] | Yeah, now that is the perfect recipe | 是的 这算得上是 |
[31:10] | for igniting magnesium strips, don’t you think? | 引燃镁条的完美配方 是吧 |
[31:13] | Yes, perhaps, but sulfuric… | 是的 也许吧 但硫酸… |
[31:15] | Excuse me, Dr. Hodgins? | 打扰一下 哈金斯博士 |
[31:16] | I’m Aldus Carter, I’m not sure if you remember. | 我是奥尔德斯·卡特 不知道你记不记得我 |
[31:18] | Uh… What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[31:20] | I think the real question is– what are you doing here? | 我觉得应该问的是 你在这里做什么 |
[31:23] | I was asked to help | 我被请来帮忙 |
[31:24] | because of my world-renowned expertise in arson. | 因为我是世界知名的纵火案专家 |
[31:26] | “Expertise”?! | 专家 |
[31:27] | His lab was shut down for starting a fire | 他的实验室因为使公寓楼起火 |
[31:30] | in his apartment building. | 而被关闭了 |
[31:32] | Didn’t tell you that, did he? | 他没告诉你 是不是 |
[31:33] | Okay, stop. Both of you, stop it. | 好了 打住 你们两个 打住 |
[31:35] | Now, how did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[31:37] | Magnetic coding is just one of my many specialties. | 破解磁码只是我的众多专长之一 |
[31:40] | If you’d let me help you, perhaps I could undo | 如果你们让我来帮忙 也许我能补救 |
[31:43] | whatever damage this idiot has no doubt done… | 这个蠢货给你们造成的麻烦 |
[31:45] | Why you arrogant little… | 你这个傲慢的小… |
[31:47] | Hey, hey, hey, break it up! | 住手 |
[31:49] | Hey, break it up. | 住手 |
[31:50] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[31:53] | I asked him to come. | 我请他来帮忙 |
[31:54] | And he just showed up. | 然后他刚刚出现了 |
[31:56] | This is a restricted area. | 这里是限制区域 |
[31:57] | You’re both going to have to leave. | 你们两个都得离开 |
[31:59] | Now. | 马上 |
[32:03] | Can you please escort these men out of the building? | 请送这两个人出去好吗 |
[32:07] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[32:09] | Compliments of Carter Forensic Devices. | 卡特法医鉴定设备送的见面礼 |
[32:14] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[32:16] | You didn’t even check with me… | 你都没经过我同意 |
[32:17] | Yeah, I… S-Sorry, sorry. | 是的 我 抱歉 抱歉 |
[32:18] | It was my bad, Cam. | 是我的错 凯 |
[32:19] | But that just gave me a great idea. | 但这倒让我想到个好主意 |
[32:21] | Wait, look at this. | 等等 你看这个 |
[32:22] | So, sulfuric acid and potassium chlorate, | 硫酸和氯酸钾 |
[32:25] | they react violently when put together, right? | 被混合时会产生爆炸性反应 对吧 |
[32:27] | Just like those two. | 就像他们两个 |
[32:28] | But what if the potassium chlorate and the sulfuric acid | 但如果氯酸钾和硫酸 |
[32:32] | were separated by layers and layers of aluminum foil, | 被层层的铝箔隔开了呢 |
[32:36] | which I also found on the murder remains? | 我在尸骨上也发现了铝箔 |
[32:40] | The sulfuric acid would eat through the foil. | 硫酸会腐蚀铝箔 |
[32:42] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[32:44] | But slowly. | 但速度很慢 |
[32:45] | Here, put these on. | 来 戴上这个 |
[32:47] | Because the foil would create an ignition delay… | 因为铝箔会让爆炸延迟 |
[32:50] | Yeah, a chemical timing device. | 是的 就像一个化学定时器 |
[32:51] | Got it. | 没错 |
[33:04] | That’s pretty cool, right? | 很酷 是吧 |
[33:06] | So the killer wouldn’t need to be | 这么说案发时 |
[33:08] | in the plumbing and electric room | 凶手不需要在 |
[33:10] | when the fire started. | 管道和电气室现场 |
[33:11] | Then all the timelines that Angela worked out, | 那么让几个嫌疑人洗清嫌疑的 |
[33:14] | that cleared some of the suspects, | 安琪拉推导的作案时间表 |
[33:15] | are meaningless. | 就没有意义了 |
[33:16] | Which means none of the suspects has an alibi. | 就是说那些嫌疑人都没有不在场证明了 |
[33:20] | Including you. | 包括你在内 |
[33:21] | Including… me. | 包括…我在内 |
[33:35] | I tried to call Wendell, but there was no answer. | 我试着打给温德尔 但他没接 |
[33:37] | I’m really starting to worry. | 我真的有点担心了 |
[33:39] | Don’t. Booth heard from him. | 别担心 布斯有他的消息了 |
[33:40] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[33:42] | Then why isn’t he here? | 那他怎么还没回来 |
[33:43] | I’m sure Booth will be able to answer that. | 我相信布斯能回答你的问题 |
[33:46] | I’m trying to determine why there’s a puncture | 我在琢磨为什么死者 |
[33:49] | on the anterior surface of the left fifth vertebral rib. | 左侧第五根腰椎骨的前面会有刺痕 |
[33:53] | – Perimortem? – Yes. | -死前产生的吗 -是的 |
[33:55] | It lines up with the obsidian knife wound | 和左侧第四根胸肋骨上的 |
[33:59] | on the fourth sternal rib on the left side. | 黑曜石刀刺痕在一条直线上 |
[34:02] | But this one has no traces of obsidian in it. | 但没有在这个伤口上发现黑曜石痕迹 |
[34:05] | So the obsidian knife must’ve been used | 所以凶手肯定是使用黑曜石刀 |
[34:06] | to cover up the initial stab wound. | 掩盖原本的刺伤 |
[34:08] | Yes. Note that no other wounds | 没错 你会发现其他的刺伤 |
[34:10] | were deep enough to leave traces on the vertebral ribs. | 都没有深到能划伤肋椎骨的程度 |
[34:13] | The killer probably thought | 凶手可能认为 |
[34:14] | we were going to stop at the obsidian knife, | 我们查到黑曜石刀后就会停手 |
[34:16] | and not search for another weapon. | 不会再去调查另一种武器 |
[34:18] | A very misguided assumption. | 他真是大错特错了 |
[34:20] | I will make a microsil impression of the injury | 我去给伤口做个微模型 |
[34:23] | and give it to Dr. Hodgins. | 然后给哈金斯博士看看 |
[34:24] | Perhaps he can identify the weapon. | 说不定他能认出凶器是什么 |
[34:40] | People don’t know how to drive in this city. | 这的人开车技术可真烂 |
[34:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:43] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吧 -挺好的 |
[34:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:47] | Uh, sorry, I shouldn’t have called you, man. | 对不起 我不该给你打电话的 伙计 |
[34:49] | You’re-you’re… you’re busy. | 你 你 你那么忙 |
[34:50] | Come on! What are you talking about, huh? | 别这样 你在说什么啊 |
[34:52] | You can’t call your… your hockey teammate, | 要是你不能打电话给你的曲棍球队友 |
[34:55] | who can you call, right? | 你还能打给谁呢 对吧 |
[34:57] | Not sure I’m going to be playing | 我不确定我以后 |
[34:58] | much more hockey anymore. | 还打不打曲棍球了 |
[35:00] | Oh. Why is that? | 为什么 |
[35:02] | Did, uh… it come back again? | 又复发了吗 |
[35:05] | Not mine, no. | 不是我的 |
[35:06] | But, uh… | 可是 |
[35:08] | one of the guys, uh, in the clinical trial– | 临床试验里的一个人 |
[35:10] | uh, Ben– has two little kids, | 本 他有两个孩子 |
[35:13] | four and a one-and-a-half year old. | 一个四岁 一个一岁半 |
[35:18] | Died on Tuesday. | 他星期二时去世了 |
[35:24] | yeah, I-I… | 我 我 |
[35:26] | I saw him four weeks ago, and he was doing well, | 我四个礼拜前还看到他 生龙活虎的 |
[35:28] | you know, just like me. | 你懂的 和我差不多 |
[35:29] | Then, out of nowhere, the cancer started spreading and… | 然后突然间 癌细胞开始扩散然后就… |
[35:35] | He was a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[35:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:39] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:43] | I really thought I was going to get better. | 我真的以为我会好起来 |
[35:46] | Wait a second, just because | 慢着 就因为 |
[35:46] | one person in your group doesn’t get better, | 你组里的一个人并没有好起来 |
[35:48] | doesn’t mean you’re not gonna get better. | 并不代表你也不会好转啊 |
[35:50] | I mean, come on. How do you feel? | 我是说 别这样 你自己感觉怎么样 |
[35:53] | I feel good. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[35:54] | But so did he, a month ago. | 可是他一个月前也是这么觉得的 |
[35:59] | You know, Wendell… | 你知道吗 温德尔 |
[36:03] | you know, back in ’02, | 你知道吗 02年的时候 |
[36:05] | we had to secure this ridge in Ghazni… | 我们要在大部队赶到之前 |
[36:08] | before our major forces came in. | 守住一道加兹尼的山脊 |
[36:11] | Little did we know the Taliban had already been there. | 但是我们不知道塔利班已经在那里了 |
[36:14] | And they pinned us down for about six days, | 他们跟我们激战了六天六夜 |
[36:16] | and they kept picking us off… | 他们不停地狙击我们 |
[36:18] | one by one. | 一个接一个 |
[36:20] | 15 guys went up to that ridge, | 十五个人爬上了那道山脊 |
[36:21] | and only three came out. | 只回来三个 |
[36:24] | I know what you’re trying to do, Booth. | 我知道你想做什么 布斯 |
[36:25] | I-I appreciate it; the doctors tried to do the same thing. | 我理解 医生也试着这么干过 |
[36:27] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[36:28] | I don’t think you know what I’m talking about, | 我觉得你不知道我在说什么 |
[36:30] | and I don’t think you appreciate | 我觉得你也不理解 |
[36:31] | what I’m telling you right now. | 我到底想跟你说什么 |
[36:34] | What I’m telling you is that I saw 12 of my brothers | 我要说的是我目睹了十二个兄弟 |
[36:37] | killed in front of me. | 在我眼前惨遭杀害 |
[36:39] | Twelve. | 十二个 |
[36:43] | You got dealt a bad hand. | 要是你有什么不顺心的事情 |
[36:45] | Deal with it. | 咬咬牙就忍过去了 |
[36:49] | – Sorry. – Enough with the apologies. | -对不起 -别再道歉了 |
[36:51] | Okay, Wendell? | 好了 温德尔 |
[36:52] | Stop feeling sorry for yourself, man, | 别再自怨自艾了 伙计 |
[36:54] | and keep fighting. | 坚持抗争下去 |
[37:01] | I don’t need to see another brother die. | 我不想再看到我的兄弟死去 |
[37:11] | So, I have a match for the puncture wound you found in the rib. | 我找到了和肋骨的伤痕相符的武器 |
[37:14] | Aldus Carter’s thermocouple?! | 奥尔德斯·卡特的电热偶 |
[37:16] | He did it?! | 是他干的吗 |
[37:17] | You’re absolutely certain it’s this one. | 你确定就是这个吗 |
[37:18] | His thermocouple has this unique tip | 他的电热偶的顶端形状很独特 |
[37:21] | that matches the microsil perfectly. | 能和模型上创口的形状很好地吻合 |
[37:24] | Didn’t he say this records data | 他不是说这东西 |
[37:26] | each time it takes body temperature? | 每次量体温时都会记录数据吗 |
[37:28] | Yeah, he did. | 他是这么说的 |
[37:29] | Hey, so if Aldus used this as a weapon, | 所以要是奥尔德斯将它作为凶器 |
[37:31] | then that data should be stored here, too. | 那些数据也都会被记录下来吧 |
[37:33] | Well, that should be easy to download. | 要下载这些数据可是小菜一碟 |
[37:40] | There’ll be one reading that’s from me, | 应该有一条我的记录 |
[37:42] | the rest will be his. | 其余的都是他的 |
[37:47] | Huh. There’s only one entry. | 只有一条记录 |
[37:49] | That was mine, when I used it. | 这是我用的时候的记录 |
[37:50] | So he must’ve erased it. | 所以肯定是他把记录都删了 |
[37:52] | Wait, hold on, there might be another way. | 等等 可能还有别的办法 |
[37:54] | I found traces of nano-composites | 我在尸体上还发现了 |
[37:56] | with the nitrile rubber on the remains. | 丁腈橡胶纳米复合材料 |
[37:58] | – The examination gloves? – Could be. | -是检查手套吗 -可能吧 |
[38:00] | I mean, it’s a superhydrophobic coating, for sure. | 我是说 那上面肯定有超疏水涂层 |
[38:02] | I’ll need to do some tests to be certain, but… | 我得做些检测才能确定 但是 |
[38:06] | Okay, well, check it out and call me back. | 好的 查一下然后再给我打个电话 |
[38:08] | Great. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[38:09] | Okay, so what do we have? | 好了 我们现在查到什么了 |
[38:10] | Aldus Carter placed an order for a piece of obsidian | 奥尔德斯·卡特一个月前在一家网上石器店上 |
[38:12] | from an online flintknapping store a month ago. | 定了一块黑曜石 |
[38:15] | Flintknapping?! | 石器店 |
[38:16] | Making ancient tools and weapons | 就是专门用火石或者黑曜石 |
[38:17] | out of flint and obsidian. | 做古代的武器和工具的店 |
[38:18] | Lots of people do it. | 很多人上那个网站 |
[38:19] | Just weird people, probably. | 可能都是些怪胎吧 |
[38:21] | Right, okay– was the piece he ordered | 好的 那他定的石头 |
[38:22] | big enough to make a knife? | 大小够做一把刀吗 |
[38:24] | Oh, yeah. If we get a search warrant, | 足够了 要是咱们能搞一张搜查令 |
[38:25] | I bet we’ll find the knapping tools at his place. | 我打赌我们能在他那里发现敲击工具 |
[38:27] | The hard hammers, soft hammers– | 硬锤 软锤 |
[38:29] | everything that he would’ve needed to make his weapon. | 所有他用来制作武器的工具 |
[38:31] | – Okay, well, bring him in. – All right, great. | -行 把他带过来 -好的 |
[38:33] | Why are you following me? | 你跟着我干啥 |
[38:36] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[38:37] | After all that I’ve done to help you with your investigation, | 为了你们的调查 我帮了那么多忙 |
[38:41] | you’re accusing me of killing this woman? | 你们现在说是我杀了这个女人 |
[38:43] | I… I don’t even know her. | 我甚至都不认识她 |
[38:45] | What possible motive could I have? | 我能有什么动机杀她 |
[38:47] | Well, getting rid of Leona Saunders gave you | 杀了莱欧娜·桑德斯使得你 |
[38:49] | an opportunity to showcase your products. | 有机会来展示你的产品 |
[38:50] | which led to a substantial order | 这会带来大批来自 |
[38:52] | from the Jeffersonian and other contractors. | 杰斐逊实验室和其他承包商的订单 |
[38:55] | I would never kill for money. | 我绝对不会为了钱杀人的 |
[38:57] | We have the murder weapon. | 我们找到了凶器 |
[38:58] | And it’s not the obsidian knife | 而且不是和尸体一起烧毁 |
[39:00] | you burned on the remains in an attempt to mislead us. | 用来误导我们的黑曜石刀 |
[39:08] | My thermocouple. | 我的热电偶 |
[39:10] | But Dr. Saroyan is the one | 但是是瑟罗博士 |
[39:12] | who planted those prongs into the corpse, not me. | 把探针插进尸体里面的 不是我 |
[39:14] | Yeah, but you thought that you could erase, | 对 但是你以为你能消除 |
[39:16] | you know, the memory of this “Thermal-cuppus.” | 这个”热电欧”的记录 |
[39:18] | Thermocouple. | 热电偶 |
[39:19] | It’s a thermocouple. | 这是热电偶 |
[39:20] | And you thought you could cover your tracks. | 而且你以为你能掩盖自己的行迹 |
[39:21] | But… you forgot about these. | 但是 你忘了这些 |
[39:24] | Those. | 那些 |
[39:25] | We found traces of nitrile rubber | 我们发现了少许带有 |
[39:27] | with manganese oxide polystyrene nano-composite | 氧化锰聚苯乙烯纳米复合物的丁腈橡胶 |
[39:30] | fused to the burned flesh of the victim. | 融化在了受害人烧着的皮肤上 |
[39:32] | I can tie them to you. | 我可以用这些证据指证你 |
[39:34] | Oh… that’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[39:36] | The rubber is an exact match for your patented | 橡胶完全符合你专利发明的 |
[39:39] | and, well, quite excellent non-stick gloves, Mr. Carter. | 非常优秀的不粘手套 卡特先生 |
[39:43] | Couldn’t do better with a fingerprint. | 有指纹就够用了 |
[39:44] | – And do not compliment the murderer. – Sorry. | -还有别表扬凶手 -抱歉 |
[39:46] | Handling a corpse with nitrile rubber | 用丁腈橡胶接触尸体 |
[39:49] | does not leave trace evidence, all right? | 不会有物质残留 |
[39:51] | That’s why my gloves are so good. | 所以我的手套才这么牛 |
[39:53] | True, unless you were also handling | 对 除非你同时还接触了 |
[39:55] | razor-sharp strips of magnesium | 边缘锋利的镁条 |
[39:57] | which cut the glove and, in this case, | 镁条切到了手套 而且这次 |
[40:00] | left traces of your DNA on the rubber. | 还在橡胶上留下了你的DNA |
[40:09] | That’s brilliant. | 太精彩了 |
[40:12] | This has been a worthy defeat. | 我输得心服口服 |
[40:16] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[40:17] | Well, there’s nothing more to discuss, actually. | 实际上 没什么好说的了 |
[40:19] | Bones, there is a lot to discuss here. | 骨头 这里要说的多了 |
[40:20] | What about Leona? | 莱欧娜怎么回事 |
[40:21] | Why her? | 为什么是她 |
[40:23] | Because of a video spectral comparator I was developing. | 因为我过去研究的视频光谱比较设备 |
[40:28] | I found out she was stealing my designs | 我发现她窃取了我的设计 |
[40:31] | and that’s the only reason she was sleeping with me. | 并且她只是为了这个才和我发生关系 |
[40:35] | You… and she was… wow. | 你 她… |
[40:44] | Um, sorry, one more thing. | 抱歉 还有一件事 |
[40:46] | Um, I will still be able to work on the comparator in prison. | 我在狱中仍然可以继续研究比较器 |
[40:50] | I think it could be very valuable to your team. | 我认为我可以很好地帮助你的小组 |
[40:53] | I look forward to seeing it. | 很希望见到 |
[40:54] | Really, Bones? | 真的 骨头 |
[40:55] | – Really. – No. | -真的 -不 |
[40:56] | – What? – No! | -怎么了 -不 |
[40:57] | He still does good work. | 他仍然干得很好啊 |
[41:08] | I can’t believe Dr. B. was worried | 不敢相信布纳恩博士会担心 |
[41:09] | she’d look foolish in front of everyone. | 自己在众人面前出丑 |
[41:11] | She’s the best, man. | 她是最棒的 |
[41:12] | Sometimes people doubt how strong they really are. | 有时候人们会不确定自己有多强 |
[41:16] | Hey, brother. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[41:17] | You’re back. Is everything okay? | 你回来了 一切都还好吧 |
[41:18] | Yeah, yeah, I’m still in remission. | 是 我的病情还在缓解 |
[41:21] | Sorry I missed work. | 抱歉我错过了工作 |
[41:21] | I was dealing with some stuff. | 我在处理一些事情 |
[41:23] | – It won’t happen again. – Hello, everyone. | -不会再发生了 -大家好 |
[41:27] | Thank you, thank you very much, thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[41:29] | Yesterday, I tried to introduce our keynote speaker, | 昨天 我正在介绍我们的主讲嘉宾 |
[41:33] | when all hell broke loose here | 那可怕的事件就在这里 |
[41:34] | at the National Forensic Sciences Convention. | 国际法医学大会上发生了 |
[41:37] | But within 24 hours, this incredible woman and her team | 这位非凡的女性和她的小组在24小时内 |
[41:40] | not only conducted a complete forensic investigation, | 不仅完成了整套法医鉴证调查 |
[41:44] | they also solved the murder. | 他们还抓住了凶手 |
[41:48] | Therefore, and particularly in light of this remarkable feat, | 在此 尤其鉴于这惊人的壮举 |
[41:52] | it gives me great pleasure to introduce | 我非常荣幸地介绍 |
[41:54] | the remarkable Dr. Temperance Brennan! | 卓尔不群的坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[42:08] | Thank you, thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[42:12] | The great Dr. Erwin Schrodinger | 伟大的埃尔文·薛定谔因超速 |
[42:15] | gets pulled over for speeding. | 被警察拦下来 |
[42:19] | The police officer says, | 警察问 |
[42:20] | “What’s in the trunk?” | “后备箱里有什么” |
[42:22] | Schrodinger says, “A cat.” | 薛定谔说”有一只猫” |
[42:26] | The police officer says, “Let me see,” | 警察说”我得看看” |
[42:28] | and he opens the trunk and says: | 于是 警察打开后备箱 |
[42:31] | “This cat is dead.” | 他说”猫死了” |
[42:33] | And Schrodinger says, “Well, it is now.” | 薛定谔说”因为你看了” |
[42:41] | Hey, that worked! | 嘿 管用了 |
[42:45] | Which reminds me of an astronaut I know | 我又想到了一名我认识的宇航员 |
[42:50] | who told me about a restaurant he visited on the moon. | 他跟我说他去了一家在月球上的餐馆 |
[42:54] | “Great food,” He said, | 食物不错 他说 |
[42:56] | “But no atmosphere.” | 就是没有气氛[大气] |
[43:05] | I thought it was funny. | 我觉得挺逗的啊 |