时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – Now that’s a slide, huh, bud? – It’s too hot. | -滑的不错啊 -太热了 |
[00:10] | I burnt my butt on the way down. | 滑下来的时候磨到屁股了 |
[00:12] | Let’s go play on the merry-go-round then. | 去玩旋转木马轮吧 |
[00:13] | Dad’ll take a break. | 爸爸休息一下 |
[00:19] | Welcome to the dad playground. | 欢迎来到奶爸游乐场 |
[00:21] | – Excuse me? – Take a look around you. | -不好意思 -看看你周围 |
[00:27] | Are we all divorced? | 大家都离婚了吗 |
[00:28] | Most, and I think moms are just too scared | 大部分都离了 我认为妈妈们都不敢 |
[00:30] | to let their kids play on the old play equipment. | 让自己的孩子在陈旧的游乐设施上玩耍 |
[00:32] | It’s the exact same stuff that I grew up playing on. | 这些跟我小时候玩的都一样 |
[00:34] | I turned out just fine. | 我现在也挺好的 |
[00:35] | That’s the kind of talk that got you divorced. | 正是这样的言行才导致你们离婚吧 |
[00:37] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[00:38] | – Dad? – Yeah. | -爸 -什么事 |
[00:40] | The roundy thing is stuck. | 转盘卡住了 |
[00:43] | Yeah, let’s figure it out, bud. | 咱们去看看 小伙子 |
[00:46] | Ooh. One of these kids needs a change. | 有个孩子得换尿布了 |
[00:49] | All right, step aside. | 好了 大家退后 |
[00:50] | – Dads to the rescue. – Yup. | -奶爸救援队来了 -没错 |
[00:54] | Wow, she really is stuck. | 卡得死死的 |
[00:55] | – Let me give you a hand. – Yeah. | -我来帮你一把 -好的 |
[00:56] | Okay. On three. Ready? | 数三声 好吗 |
[00:57] | – Yeah. – One, two, three. | -好的 -一二三 |
[01:12] | This is not gonna be good for my divorce settlement. | 这对我的离婚协议可没有好处 |
[01:18] | Okay, so, how long till Christine can do the dishes, | 克里斯汀什么时候才能洗碗 |
[01:20] | and I can play with my toys after breakfast? | 我何时才能在早餐后玩自己的玩具 |
[01:22] | Well, if you feel she’s ready for chores, | 如果你认为她已经可以做些家务了 |
[01:24] | we could start with a simpler task, | 我们可以让她从简单的事情做起 |
[01:25] | like clearing the table. | 比如收拾餐桌 |
[01:27] | Yeah, just have to pick up all the broken pieces. | 是啊 我还得收拾她打碎的碗碟 |
[01:29] | I’ll let her be a princess for a few more years. | 还是再让她做几年小公主吧 |
[01:31] | The bubbles are pink, jackass! | 泡泡是粉色的 蠢货 |
[01:35] | Did you just hear what she said? | 你听到她刚刚说的话了吗 |
[01:36] | I believe she said, “The bubbles are pink, jackass.” | 我想她说的是 泡泡是粉色的 蠢驴 |
[01:39] | Bones, Christine said the word “A-s-s,” | 骨头 克里斯汀说了蠢货 |
[01:42] | and where I come from, that’s a swear word. | 在我们那里 这是个骂人的字眼 |
[01:44] | “J-a-c-k-a-s-s.” | 蠢 驴 |
[01:45] | “Jackass” isn’t profanity. | 蠢驴不是脏话 |
[01:46] | It’s another name for a donkey. | 那只是驴子的别称 |
[01:48] | No, it’s a gateway swear word, | 不 这是一个入门级的骂人的词 |
[01:50] | which leads to other, four-letter swear words. | 以后会发展成为那个四个字母的脏话 |
[01:54] | Well, numerous studies have shown | 有许多研究表明 |
[01:55] | that profanity can be quite beneficial | 适当地出口成脏 |
[01:58] | when used in moderation. | 是大有裨益的 |
[01:59] | Okay, you’re not seriously arguing | 你该不会是认真地跟我争论 |
[02:01] | that our four-year-old should be swearing? | 我们四岁的女儿应该出口成脏吧 |
[02:03] | Use of occasional profanity has been linked | 偶尔讲讲脏话可以促进人体循环 |
[02:05] | to increased circulation, elevated endorphins | 提高内啡肽 给人带来一种 |
[02:08] | and an overall sense of calmness. | 整体平静的感觉 |
[02:09] | No, no. | 不不 |
[02:10] | Don’t science-up the swearing. | 不要给说脏话冠以科学的高帽 |
[02:14] | We got to talk here, all right, pumpkin? | 我们得谈谈了 宝贝 |
[02:17] | Listen, Christine, that word that you just used, | 克里斯汀 刚刚你说的那个词 |
[02:21] | okay, to call your bunny– that’s a naughty word. | 你称呼小兔子 那是个不乖的词 |
[02:25] | We don’t say that in this house. | 我们在家都不能说那个词 |
[02:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:28] | A body was found on a playground in Forest Hill | 森林山的一个游乐场里的旋转木马下面 |
[02:30] | under a merry-go-round. | 发现了一具尸体 |
[02:31] | Well, last time I checked, people just don’t | 上次我去看的时候 人们不会爬到 |
[02:33] | crawl under those things and die on their own. | 那些设施下面然后自己死在那里 |
[02:35] | I have to get ready. | 我要去做好准备 |
[02:36] | The remains are on their way to the lab. | 尸体已经被送往实验室了 |
[02:37] | All right, I’ll take Little Miss, uh, | 好的 我把这位讲脏话的小姑娘 |
[02:38] | Potty Mouth to Max’s. | 送去你爸那里 |
[02:41] | – Then I’ll go to the office then. – Okay. | -然后我就去局里 -好的 |
[02:43] | So, about the naughty words. | 关于不乖的词 |
[02:47] | Right? Are we clear? | 明白该怎么做了吧 |
[02:48] | – We don’t use them in this house. – Yes. | -我们谁都不准在家里说 -好的 |
[02:51] | – Okay. – But it’s not my fault. | -很好 -但这事不怨我 |
[02:52] | Bunny is a jackass. | 小兔子就是个蠢货 |
[02:58] | The parabolic dental arch indicates | 尸体的牙弓呈抛物线状 |
[02:59] | the victim was Caucasian, | 表明受害人为白种人 |
[03:00] | while the lack of subpubic concavity suggests male. | 耻骨下并无凹面 表明死者为男性 |
[03:05] | Age will be a bit more difficult because… | 死者年纪不太好推断 因为 |
[03:06] | I got age. | 我知道年纪 |
[03:07] | Slightly coarse granularity of the auricular surfaces | 耳状面呈现出略粗的间隔尺寸 |
[03:11] | puts him mid-to-late 20s. | 可以断定他的年纪在25到30岁之间 |
[03:13] | It’s a piece of cake. | 简直是小菜一碟 |
[03:14] | This is not a competition, Oliver. | 这不是竞赛 奥利弗 |
[03:16] | You are delightfully naive. | 你真是天真得可爱 |
[03:18] | I am noticing | 我注意到 |
[03:19] | deep incisions to the nasal bones, | 鼻骨 颧弓和上颌骨 |
[03:22] | zygomatic arches and the maxilla. | 有几处很深的切口 |
[03:24] | Now, what kind of person shoves a dead body | 什么样的人会把一具死尸塞到 |
[03:27] | under a piece of playground equipment? | 游乐设施下面啊 |
[03:29] | A fun-loving person? | 调皮的人 |
[03:31] | How’s it going over there? | 那边进展如何 |
[03:32] | Lots of tissue dried onto the metal. | 金属板上黏了好多风干的组织 |
[03:35] | It’s gonna take a while to scrape off. | 需要一段时间才能刮下来 |
[03:36] | There’s also evidence of rodent predation, | 还有证据表明尸体被啮齿类动物咬过 |
[03:39] | so, separating the damage from | 将凶手对死者的伤害 |
[03:41] | an assailant and the playground environment | 与他死后受到的伤害区分开 |
[03:44] | will be a challenge for you, Dr. Wells. | 是你将面临的挑战 威尔斯博士 |
[03:46] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[03:48] | The degree of brown discoloration in the tissue | 组织变成褐色的程度 |
[03:51] | puts time of death between two and two and a half days ago. | 证明死亡时间距现在48-60小时 |
[03:54] | Cam, as a mother, how do you feel about swearing? | 凯 作为母亲 你对脏话怎么看 |
[03:57] | I try to limit it to stubbing my toe, | 我努力控制自己只在绊到脚 |
[03:59] | getting caught in traffic… | 或者堵车的时候才说 |
[04:00] | I meant Michelle. | 我是指米歇尔 |
[04:02] | Only when she sings along to music she likes. | 只有当她唱到喜欢的歌时才会说脏话 |
[04:04] | Christine used the word “jackass” this morning, | 克里斯汀今早说了”蠢货”这个词 |
[04:07] | and Booth said that it was a gateway profanity. | 布斯说这是说脏话的开始 |
[04:10] | Jackass. How adorable, huh? | 蠢货 多可爱啊 |
[04:12] | I think my first one was in the ass family, also. | 我说的第一句脏话也是以”货”结尾的 |
[04:15] | I don’t feel that children should be punished | 我觉得孩子们不该为非暴力方式 |
[04:17] | for expressing themselves in a non-violent manner. | 来表达他们的想法而受到惩罚 |
[04:21] | Damn! | 该死 |
[04:22] | Looks like our victim was sporting a mouthful | 看来我们的死者满嘴都是 |
[04:23] | of porcelain veneers. | 烤瓷贴面 |
[04:25] | A set of veneers like this could cost as much as $30,000. | 一副这样的牙齿差不多要花三万美元 |
[04:28] | Meaning our victim had money. | 说明死者很有钱 |
[04:29] | Not on him, he didn’t. | 他身上可没钱 |
[04:31] | I wasn’t able to find a wallet or a cell phone | 我在死者的衣服和财物里 |
[04:33] | in the victim’s clothing or effects. | 没找到钱包或手机 |
[04:34] | Lack of melanin in a band shape | 死者左手的无名指上 |
[04:37] | on the flesh of the left ring finger | 有缺少黑色素的环形痕迹 |
[04:39] | suggests the victim was also missing a wedding band. | 表明他的婚戒不见了 |
[04:41] | Sounds like he was robbed. | 听上去像是他被抢劫了 |
[04:43] | Well, we may not know who the victim was, | 我们也许不知道死者是谁 |
[04:45] | or what killed him, | 或者死因是什么 |
[04:46] | but it sounds like we just found motive. | 但听起来我们刚找到了谋杀动机 |
[04:52] | um, can someone | 有人 |
[04:54] | please retrieve this piece of evidence | 能把这块证据拿走吗 |
[04:58] | so it’s not compromised? | 以免它被污染 |
[04:59] | Yeah. In a second. | 这就来 |
[05:00] | I just got to get a picture of this for the Christmas party. | 我先为圣诞派对拍张照片 |
[05:04] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[05:07] | Smile. | 笑一下 |
[05:08] | One second. | 马上就好 |
[05:42] | As you requested, every theft in the area | 应你要求 这是去年 |
[05:44] | surrounding Forest Hill Playground for the last year. | 森林山操场附近所有盗窃案的资料 |
[05:47] | If you need anything else, I’m here, happy to help. | 若还有其他需要 我乐意效劳 |
[05:50] | Thanks. That’s all I need for now. | 多谢 暂时没别的了 |
[05:52] | Tell you what, I’ll let you get back to the, uh, | 我决定让你回到 |
[05:53] | exciting world of warrant returns. | 精彩的文字世界里 |
[05:56] | So you think the victim might have been killed | 你觉得死者可能因为钱财 |
[05:57] | for his valuables, huh? | 被杀吗 |
[05:59] | – I thought you had paperwork to do. – Yeah. | -你不是还有文书要写 -是啊 |
[06:01] | Which no one ever reads. | 写了也没人看 |
[06:03] | In pulling those reports, I noticed a string of robberies | 调取这些报告时 我发现在离抛尸地点 |
[06:05] | at a hostel less than a mile from where the body was dumped. | 不到一英里的青年旅社发生过一系列抢劫案 |
[06:08] | Four in the past month here. | 过去一个月发生了四起案件 |
[06:09] | Local PD hasn’t had much luck catching the thieves. | 当地警方没抓到那些贼 |
[06:12] | And if the guy was staying at the hostel, | 如果他在青旅住过 |
[06:14] | someone might have seen him there. | 应该有人见过他 |
[06:15] | My thought exactly. | 我正是这么想的 |
[06:17] | I’ll see if anyone there recalls | 我去看看有没有人能回想起 |
[06:18] | seeing a guy fitting our victim’s description. | 见过符合死者特征的人 |
[06:21] | Slow down. Pump the brakes there. | 别急 等一下 |
[06:23] | What, are you assigning yourself to the case? | 怎么 你是在分配自己负责这案子吗 |
[06:25] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[06:27] | Thanks for saving me from desk duty. | 多谢你把我从文书工作里解救出来 |
[06:30] | Great. Anything I can do to help you out, Aubrey. | 很好 乐意帮忙 奥布里 |
[06:33] | Would you like anything else? How about my lunch? | 你还想要别的吗 我的午饭怎么样 |
[06:35] | How about…? Would you like a bite of my sandwich? | 不如 你吃一口我的三明治 |
[06:38] | Yes. | 好的 |
[06:40] | You’re a prince, you know that? | 你真是个好人 |
[06:51] | Dr. Brennan, when you first started, | 布纳恩博士 你刚干这一行时 |
[06:52] | how many hours were you pulling? | 每天工作多久 |
[06:54] | Before I had a family, | 在我成家前 |
[06:55] | I was in the lab anywhere from ten to 15 hours a day, | 我每天在实验室待十到十五个小时 |
[06:59] | including weekends. | 包括周末 |
[07:00] | Why do you ask? | 为什么想到问这个 |
[07:01] | Because one day, I plan on surpassing you | 因为我准备有朝一日超越你 |
[07:03] | as the world’s foremost forensic anthropologist. | 成为世界最优秀的人类学家 |
[07:06] | I applaud your ambition, Dr. Wells, | 威尔斯博士 我称赞你的雄心 |
[07:08] | but being the best in your field requires more | 可是想要在某个领域被称为最优秀 |
[07:10] | than the accumulation of hours. | 不止是累积时间这么简单 |
[07:12] | Well, I’m also a genius with a 160 IQ, | 我还是个智商高达160的天才 |
[07:16] | so, I think I’m okay. | 所以我觉得我没问题 |
[07:17] | Perhaps, but I’d temper yourself. | 也许吧 但是你最好别太急心 |
[07:20] | The likelihood of you being as good as I am is very remote. | 你要达到我的水平的几率可是非常之小 |
[07:23] | Oh, no. Not “as good as”. | 不 不是”达到”你的水平 |
[07:26] | Better than. | 是要超越 |
[07:27] | I believe the expression is, “bring it on over”, Dr. Wells. | 借用一句俚语 “放马过这来吧” 威尔斯博士 |
[07:31] | No. The expression is “bring it on”. | 不 应该是说”放马过来吧” |
[07:33] | There’s no “over”. But okay. | 没有”这” 不过我接受挑战 |
[07:39] | Hemorrhagic staining to the area | 额骨上的伤口 |
[07:40] | surrounding the wound on the frontal bone | 周围的出血痕迹 |
[07:42] | suggests that the injury was sustained around time of death. | 表明受伤时间与死亡时间基本吻合 |
[07:45] | The staining could have been the result of a minor head injury | 血迹可能原本是头部轻伤 |
[07:48] | that became exaggerated during its time under the merry-go-round. | 受旋转木马压迫而变大了 |
[07:52] | We can’t know for sure if it’s cause of death | 在头骨重建之前 |
[07:54] | until the skull is reconstructed. | 我们无法确认此伤是否为死因 |
[07:56] | Unfortunately, that’s gonna have to wait. | 很不幸 重建得先等一等 |
[07:58] | I need the skull. | 我需要头骨 |
[07:59] | But we need it to determine cause of death. | 可是我们得用头骨分析死因 |
[08:02] | Which isn’t gonna do much good if we don’t know who was killed. | 要是不知道死者是谁 知道死因也没用 |
[08:05] | Angela said that the skull was damaged too much | 安琪拉说头骨损害太大 |
[08:07] | to get a facial reconstruction. | 无法做出重建 |
[08:08] | And I concur. | 我赞同她的说法 |
[08:10] | But I do not. | 可是我不赞同 |
[08:24] | Cam, you’re either a genius, | 凯 你要不就是个天才 |
[08:25] | or a deeply disturbed human being. | 要不就是心理失常 |
[08:28] | Would you mind passing me the victim’s nose? | 你能把受害者的鼻子给我吗 |
[08:31] | It’s weird that that’s not a weird question. | 这问题居然问得不奇怪 太诡异了 |
[08:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:41] | So, roughly? | 差不多吧 |
[08:42] | Okay. According to my notes, | 我的笔记上说 |
[08:44] | the length of the victim’s skull is ten inches, | 受害者的头骨有25厘米长 |
[08:46] | which means the tip of the nose should be placed | 也就是说鼻子的尖端应该 |
[08:50] | a quarter of an inch lower. | 再往下移6毫米 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:55] | How’s that look? | 看起来怎么样 |
[08:57] | Like a shredded nose adhering to the golden ratio. | 好像一个碎鼻子黏在黄金分割线上 |
[09:00] | Cannot believe we’re doing this. | 我们这是在干什么 简直难以置信 |
[09:01] | Well, I’ve always loved arts and crafts. | 我一直对工艺很感兴趣 |
[09:04] | – Now, all we need to do is add the ear. – Okay. | -现在只要加上耳朵就好了 -好 |
[09:07] | And we’ll have ourselves a face. | 然后脸就拼好了 |
[09:10] | So, the bottom of the lobe should be placed parallel | 耳垂的底端应该和 |
[09:13] | with the tip of the nose. | 鼻子的尖端平行 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:17] | A glue stick? | 居然用胶棒 |
[09:19] | Hey, forensic lo-fi. | 简单便宜 |
[09:26] | I think we’re ready. | 完成了 |
[09:33] | ‘Kay, so, I’ll scan the image into the Angelatron. | 我把图片扫描传入安琪拉系统 |
[09:38] | I’ll fill in the gaps, and smooth out the contours. | 填满空隙 把轮廓弄平 |
[09:42] | Add some color to the flesh | 给肉体添点颜色 |
[09:44] | to compensate for the dehydration. | 弥补脱水的样子 |
[09:47] | From Frankenstein to just plain old Frank. | 从怪物弗兰肯斯坦变身普通人 |
[09:50] | So, we know the victim was married. | 我们知道受害者已婚 |
[09:52] | Hopefully, his wife reported him missing. | 希望他的妻子有报告他失踪了 |
[09:59] | Good call. | 好样的 |
[10:01] | Toby Wachlin. | 托比·沃克林 |
[10:04] | Reported missing by his wife yesterday. | 昨日妻子报告失踪的 |
[10:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:10] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 我的天 |
[10:11] | Mrs. Wachlin, we know that this is a lot to take in, | 沃克林夫人 我们明白这消息很难接受 |
[10:13] | but if we’re going to catch your husband’s killer, | 但如果我们要找到你丈夫的凶手 |
[10:15] | we need your help here. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[10:17] | I don’t know how to help. | 我不知道怎么能帮上你们 |
[10:18] | I-I don’t know how to do anything. | 我什么也不懂 |
[10:20] | Toby was the one who took care of everything. | 托比打理所有事情 |
[10:22] | The mortgage, the bills, the lightbulbs. | 房贷 账单 灯泡 |
[10:25] | I never even changed a lightbulb. | 我一生中还没换过一个灯泡 |
[10:27] | Yeah, I can show you how to do that later, but right now, | 待会我可以教你 不过现在 |
[10:29] | we need to know if your husband had any enemies, | 我们需要知道你丈夫有没有任何仇人 |
[10:31] | anyone who’d want to hurt him. | 任何想要伤害他的人 |
[10:32] | No. Toby was sweet, generous. | 没有人 托比善良又大方 |
[10:35] | He tipped well. People loved him. | 小费给的多 大家都爱他 |
[10:37] | That’s another thing. | 这又是一个问题 |
[10:39] | I don’t know how much to tip, or-or even who to tip. | 我不知道该给多少小费 给谁小费 |
[10:42] | Waiters, I know, but the front desk guy at a hotel… | 我知道要给服务生小费 但酒店的前台人员 |
[10:44] | Annie, stop pacing. Just breathe. | 安妮 别走来走去了 深呼吸 |
[10:47] | That’s it. Have a seat, please. | 就这样 过来坐下吧 |
[10:49] | Just sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[10:51] | Continue breathing. | 继续深呼吸 |
[10:52] | When was the last time you saw Toby? | 你最后一次见到托比是什么时候 |
[10:54] | I was down in Miami with my girlfriends all week. | 我一整周都在迈阿密陪我的朋友 |
[10:57] | But the day before last, | 但前天的时候 |
[10:58] | I got a call from Lucia, our housekeeper. | 我接到了管家露西亚打来的电话 |
[11:00] | Lucia said Toby never came home from work the previous night. | 露西亚说托比已经两晚没回家了 |
[11:05] | Was that uncommon? | 这很不寻常吗 |
[11:06] | Toby worked late, sure, but he’d always come home, | 托比是会工作到很晚 但他一定会回家 |
[11:09] | even if it was just for a few hours. | 哪怕只在家里待几个小时 |
[11:11] | And where was it that your husband worked? | 你丈夫在哪里工作 |
[11:13] | Toby was a trader at Horizon Equities. | 托比是地平线股票公司的交易员 |
[11:17] | Great. Okay. | 很好 |
[11:18] | Thank you so much for coming in. | 很感谢你能过来 |
[11:21] | I think we got everything that we need right now. | 我想我们需要的信息都有了 |
[11:24] | And if we have any more questions, | 如果我们还有其它问题 |
[11:26] | we’ll get in touch with you, okay? | 我们会联系你的 好吗 |
[11:27] | You’ve been such a help. | 你们给了我很大的帮助 |
[11:29] | Am I supposed to tip you guys? | 我是不是要给你们小费 |
[11:31] | No. Th-this way. We go this way. | 不用 从这边走 |
[11:33] | No tips. No tips. | 不要小费 不要小费 |
[11:35] | Horizon is the biggest hedge fund in DC. | 地平线是华盛顿最大的对冲基金公司 |
[11:37] | They manage over $4 billion in assets. | 他们管理的资产超过40亿 |
[11:40] | When you’re dealing with that kind of money, | 当你要管理这么多钱的时候 |
[11:41] | there’s always a motive for murder. | 最不缺的就是谋杀动机 |
[11:42] | That kind of money can turn anybody into a monster. | 这么多的钱足以让任何人变成野兽了 |
[11:45] | That’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[11:47] | Hold on. Look, before we get into this elevator, | 等等 我们进电梯前 |
[11:49] | I want to make sure you’re okay. | 我要确保你一切正常 |
[11:50] | With what? Going to a hedge fund? | 什么 你说去对冲基金公司吗 |
[11:52] | You hate the one percent more than I do, | 你比我更恨这些食物链顶端的人 |
[11:53] | – and that says something. – Come on, Booth, | -这肯定会出问题 -得了 布斯 |
[11:55] | I want to bring down the bad guys. | 我只是想抓住坏人 |
[11:56] | That’s what we do, so let’s… | 这是我们的工作 所以 |
[11:58] | I read your file, | 我看了你的档案 |
[11:59] | and I know what happened to you. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[12:03] | Great. Then you know how important a case like this is to me. | 那你更该知道这种案件对我有多重要 |
[12:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:13] | Toby was the head of my high-frequency trading fund. | 托比是高频交易基金的操作好手 |
[12:16] | Figures you’d have one of those. | 那我猜 你应该也干过那种事 |
[12:18] | What does that mean? | 那种事是什么 |
[12:19] | It means he used computer algorithms to front-run the market | 他会用电脑程序非法预先交易 |
[12:21] | and cheat the firm’s own clients so you could increase profits. | 欺骗公司的客户 以此增加利润 |
[12:25] | Isn’t that right, Mason? | 我说的对吗 梅森 |
[12:26] | Not technically front-running. | 理论上来说 这不是非法预先交易 |
[12:28] | Nothing illegal in that. | 里面不存在非法的部分 |
[12:29] | – There isn’t? – Legally, these defenders of capitalism | -不存在 -法律上讲 这些资本主义的守护者 |
[12:32] | don’t even have to act in their client’s best interests. | 甚至不用为他们客户的权益负责 |
[12:45] | New kid just shorted CDK to the tune of a million shares. | 新来的那小子刚刚把CDK做空到一百万股 |
[12:48] | Excellent. | 真棒 |
[12:50] | Please pass this along as an expression of my gratitude. | 请把这个给他 表示我的敬佩 |
[12:54] | That was a joke, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[12:55] | You just tossed him a lot of money. | 你刚刚扔给他一卷钱 |
[12:57] | Nine or ten thousand, | 大概九千到一万美金吧 |
[12:58] | I’d imagine, but it’s actually quite small considering | 不过这些都不算什么 考虑到 |
[13:01] | – he just made me $10 million. – Okay, | -他刚刚帮我挣了一千万 -好吧 |
[13:04] | did Toby lose any of your money recently? | 托比最近有没有让你的公司亏损 |
[13:07] | I’ll ignore the offensive implication of that question | 我暂且忽略掉你的言外之意 |
[13:10] | and answer anyway. Yes. | 回答你的问题 是的 |
[13:13] | Toby hit the wrong key | 托比上周按错了键 |
[13:15] | last week and cost our fund $8 million. | 让我们损失了八百万 |
[13:18] | But last year alone, | 不过就去年一年里 |
[13:19] | he made the firm over half a billion dollars. | 他帮公司挣了不止五亿美金 |
[13:22] | Me killing him over a few measly million would be bad business, | 为了几百万就把他杀了未免划不来 |
[13:26] | and I don’t do bad business. | 我不做赔本买卖 |
[13:29] | Right. Well, I’m gonna need a list | 好吧 我需要一份员工名单 |
[13:30] | of all the employees who lost money | 上面记录了因为托比的错误 |
[13:32] | because of Toby’s mistake. | 而损失惨重的人 |
[13:34] | Of course. You can start | 没问题 你可以先从 |
[13:34] | with the beast in the purple tie, Blair Ellis. | 打紫色领带的家伙开始查起 布莱尔·埃利斯 |
[13:37] | Poor guy’s been struggling lately. | 他最近过得挺惨的 |
[13:39] | He got hit hard because of Toby’s mistake. | 因为托比的错误损失了不少 |
[13:41] | But Blair’s a good person. | 但布莱尔是个好人 |
[13:43] | The only thing he wants to kill is the market. | 他唯一想要拿下的就是市场 |
[13:53] | Three days ago Toby hit a wrong button on a computer- | 三天前托比错按了电脑上的一个键 |
[13:55] | a mistake that cost you, what, $500,000? | 这个错误让你损失了五十万美元吧 |
[13:58] | And that same night he gets murdered and robbed. | 而当天夜里他就遭到了谋杀和洗劫 |
[14:01] | Right, so I’m figuring Toby robs you, | 对吧 所以我想 托比抢了你的钱 |
[14:03] | you rob Toby– it’s eye for an eye. | 你再抢托比的 这是以牙还牙 |
[14:05] | When you’re on a team, you don’t kill | 当你处于一个团队中 你是不会 |
[14:07] | the quarterback just because he had a bad day. | 由于团队主力干砸了一些事就把他杀掉的 |
[14:10] | Sure, you know, I got a little pissed. | 当然 你知道 我是有点火大 |
[14:12] | But I’m all about the team. | 但我更关心的是整个团队 |
[14:14] | And the Horizon team is worse off | 而地平线小组因为托比去世 |
[14:16] | – because Toby’s gone. – Yeah, | -而变得情况更糟了 -是啊 |
[14:17] | but Toby wasn’t really on the same team, | 但你们和托比并不是一条心 |
[14:20] | was he, Blair? | 对吗 布莱尔 |
[14:21] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[14:22] | Yeah, what do you mean? | 是啊 你这是什么意思 |
[14:23] | You old-school brokers hate high-frequency traders | 你们这些传统经纪人讨厌托比这种高频手 |
[14:25] | like Toby– you think they’re gaming the system, | 你们认为他们在钻制度的空子 |
[14:27] | making a mint, and locking you out. | 赚一大笔钱 却不跟人分享 |
[14:32] | We all have different positions to play. | 我们每个人都有不同的角色 |
[14:35] | See, that’s… that’s how a team works. | 你看 这就是团队的运作 |
[14:37] | Right. We know all about your team philosophy. | 是哦 我们知道你那套团队哲学 |
[14:39] | Right? As the quarterback for the Spartans, you led them | 行了吗 作为斯巴达的主力 你带领他们 |
[14:41] | to a national championship your junior year. | 第一年就拿到了全国冠军 |
[14:45] | Sort of backs up my position, doesn’t it? | 也算是演好了我自己的角色 不是吗 |
[14:48] | Look, I would never hurt a teammate– | 听着 我绝不会伤害我的团队同伴 |
[14:50] | you could ask any of the guys I played with. | 你随便问一个跟我玩过的人就知道了 |
[14:52] | Yeah, but that temper of yours | 是啊 但你那脾气 |
[14:53] | ended up getting you suspended | 却害得你在第二年受到禁赛 |
[14:55] | the following year for, uh, punching out a ref, right? | 因为你揍了一个裁判 是吧 |
[14:58] | Yeah. In the heat of the game. | 是的 在比赛最激烈的时候 |
[15:00] | You know, this… this is all crap. | 知道吗 这些都是扯淡 |
[15:03] | Utter crap. | 彻头彻尾的扯淡 |
[15:09] | Dr. Wells, what can I do for you? | 威尔斯博士 我能帮你做什么 |
[15:12] | Seriously? | 开玩笑吗 |
[15:14] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:15] | I just… saw the curly hair, beard, | 我看到了卷发 胡子 |
[15:18] | – lab coat. – Both brilliant, of course. | -实验室大衣 -当然 还都很聪明 |
[15:20] | Me a little more so. | 我更聪明一点 |
[15:21] | Here’s an example of why– I just finished | 给你举个例子来证明为什么 我刚刚 |
[15:24] | combing through the victim’s clothing for particulates, right? | 把受害人的衣服上的微粒都合并起来了 |
[15:27] | Well, most of what I found was silica play sand, | 我找到的多半是石英砂 |
[15:29] | zoysia grass and rust. | 结缕草和铁锈 |
[15:31] | All stuff you find in a playground. | 都是些你会在操场上发现的东西 |
[15:33] | Yep. But none of it was in the treads of his shoes. | 是啊 但没有一样是在他的鞋底找到的 |
[15:36] | Which means he was killed someplace else. | 这就是说他是在别的地方被害的 |
[15:38] | Are you gonna give me bad or good news next? | 接下来你要给我的是坏消息还是好消息 |
[15:40] | Well, I also found traces of sulfuryl fluoride, | 我还发现了磺酰氟化物的踪迹 |
[15:43] | also known as Vikane, | 它也被称作硫酰氟 |
[15:45] | Zythor or Master Fume. | Zythor 或是Master Fume |
[15:47] | – Those all sound like names of super villains. – Nope. | -听起来就是些超级大坏蛋 -不是的 |
[15:49] | They are brand names for a structural insecticide. | 它们都是建筑杀虫剂的品牌 |
[15:52] | So Toby was in a structure | 那么托比就是在一所最近 |
[15:54] | that had recently been fumigated. | 被烟熏除虫的建筑里被害的 |
[15:55] | Yep. And sulfuryl fluoride is | 是的 而且硫酰氟 |
[15:57] | an extremely deadly gas. | 是一种具有极强的致命性的毒气 |
[15:59] | – So Toby had been gassed to death. – Nope. | -那么托比就是被烟气熏死的 -不是 |
[16:01] | Okay, Dr. Hodgins, can you cut to the chase here? | 好吧 哈金斯博士 你能爽快点说吗 |
[16:03] | – It’s not always the destination, it’s the journey. – Nope, | -重要的不是结果 而是过程 -不 |
[16:06] | it’s the destination. | 重要的是结果 |
[16:08] | Okay, sulfuryl fluoride is highly regulated, | 好吧 硫酰氟是被高度管制的 |
[16:11] | so much so that only one company in all of DC | 管得特别严 以至于整个华盛顿特区 |
[16:14] | is licensed to use it– a company | 只有一家公司有权使用它 |
[16:15] | called Insects No More– so they’re sending over | 这家公司叫虫不再 现在他们 |
[16:18] | the names of their most recent jobs. | 把他们最近做过的几个地方都发来了 |
[16:21] | – Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it? – Nope. | -少绕点圈子也不难吧 -不难 |
[16:24] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[16:24] | if any of the names on that list | 如果那份名单上的任何一个名字 |
[16:26] | are known drug dealers, we may actually be in luck. | 是我们已知的毒贩 那我们可能就真走运了 |
[16:30] | I found traces of cocaine | 我在受害者的鼻腔中 |
[16:31] | in the victim’s nasal cavity. | 找到了可卡因的迹象 |
[16:33] | What, a drug deal gone wrong? | 难道说 是一起毒品交易谈崩了吗 |
[16:34] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 这也不是第一次了 |
[16:35] | Fortunately, there’s another powder | 幸好 还有一种跟可卡因 |
[16:37] | mixed in with the cocaine. | 混在一起的粉尘 |
[16:38] | – Fortunately? – Sometimes dealers | -这叫幸好吗 -有时毒贩子 |
[16:40] | mix cocaine with other drugs | 会把可卡因跟其它毒品混在一起 |
[16:42] | to create their own signature blend. | 来创建自己的个性混合粉 |
[16:44] | The DEA tracks these blends | 缉毒局会追踪这些粉的成分 |
[16:45] | and where they’re currently being sold. | 以及它们现在正在售卖的地点 |
[16:47] | So we may be able to find out | 所以我们也许可以找出 |
[16:48] | where Toby bought this. | 托比是从哪里买到它的 |
[16:50] | Yup, and if we’re lucky, who he bought it from. | 是啊 幸运的话 还能找出卖家是谁 |
[17:00] | After finding the cocaine, | 凯找到可卡因之后 |
[17:02] | Cam reexamined Toby’s nasal septum | 重新检测了托比的鼻中隔部分 |
[17:04] | and discovered perforation. | 并发现了穿孔 |
[17:06] | You’re telling me he had a hole in his nose | 你告诉我他吸可卡因 |
[17:08] | because of the cocaine? | 所以鼻子有个洞 |
[17:09] | The degree of damage suggests | 这种程度的损伤暗示 |
[17:12] | that he’d been using heavily for a while. | 他大剂量嗑药已经有段时间了 |
[17:15] | Wall Street and cocaine, right? | 华尔街和可卡因 是吗 |
[17:16] | Now you can understand my suspicion. | 你现在能理解我的怀疑了吧 |
[17:18] | Booth, – capitalism requires… | 布斯 资本主义需要… |
[17:20] | I’m not the only one who hates the business. | 我不是唯一一个痛恨这产业的人 |
[17:22] | Aubrey does, too. | 奥布里也是 |
[17:23] | Do you know that his father was a Wall Street guy? | 你知道他父亲以前在华尔街工作吗 |
[17:25] | Owned his own investment firm. | 还拥有自己的投资公司 |
[17:27] | Then I would think that | 那我觉得他能明白 |
[17:29] | he would appreciate the need for strong financial markets. | 强劲金融市场的重要性 |
[17:32] | His father was arrested for securities fraud | 他的父亲在他13岁那年 |
[17:35] | when Aubrey was 13 years old. | 因为证券欺诈被逮捕 |
[17:38] | All right, he ran a Ponzi scheme– | 好吧 他设了个庞氏骗局 |
[17:39] | he bilked clients out of millions. | 从客户那里骗了好几百万 |
[17:42] | Oh, so his dad’s in jail? | 所以他爸在坐牢吗 |
[17:44] | Nope. He skipped bail, hopped on a plane | 不 他在保释期逃跑了 上了一架 |
[17:46] | to, uh, Croatia, and he left a single mom | 去克罗地亚的飞机 |
[17:49] | with a 13-year-old boy completely broke. | 留下带着13岁男孩的破产单亲妈妈 |
[17:55] | That must have been very difficult for him. | 这对他来说一定很艰难 |
[17:57] | Took me years to process the fact | 我花了好几年才消化了 |
[17:59] | that my parents left me. | 我父母离开我这个事实 |
[18:01] | Right, but your parents left to keep you safe, | 对 但你父母离开你是为了你的安全 |
[18:04] | not to save their own skin. | 而不是自保 |
[18:07] | Do you think he can be objective enough | 你觉得他在处理这件案子上 |
[18:08] | to work on the case? | 能做到足够客观吗 |
[18:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:18] | I finished reconstructing the victim’s skull, and, of course, | 我已经重建了受害人的颅骨 当然了 |
[18:21] | found exactly what we were looking for. | 也发现我们正在找的东西了 |
[18:22] | Comminuted fracturing. | 粉碎性骨折 |
[18:23] | The damage to the frontal bone | 额骨上的损伤 |
[18:25] | would have resulted in severe cerebral contusions. | 可以造成严重的大脑挫伤 |
[18:28] | Meaning I found cause of death. | 也就是说我找到死因了 |
[18:30] | Not too bad, huh? | 还不赖吧 |
[18:32] | You were merely following the instructions given to you. | 你只是依令行事而已 |
[18:34] | So that’s how you want to play it? | 你想跟我玩这一手吗 |
[18:36] | Okay. Not a problem, because this well runs deep. | 好吧 没问题 因为我可是深藏不露 |
[18:39] | Very, very deep. | 深不可测 |
[18:41] | Dr. Wells, I often find you to be a real pain in my ass. | 威尔斯博士 我经常发现你真让我讨厌 |
[18:46] | Wow. If I wasn’t so shocked, I might be offended. | 我如果不是过于震惊 肯定会感到被冒犯 |
[18:50] | The occasional curse word can serve | 偶尔说说脏话可以作为 |
[18:52] | as a healthy form of nonviolent retribution. | 非暴力报复的一种健康形式 |
[18:55] | So you swore to stop yourself from hitting me? | 所以你说脏话是为了不出手打我吗 |
[18:58] | Given your personality, | 从你的性格上来看 |
[19:00] | I’d imagine you’re quite used to that. | 我想你已经很习惯被揍了 |
[19:03] | There appear to be multiple points of impact on this wound. | 在这个伤口上好像有多个撞击点 |
[19:07] | Meaning the victim was bashed in the head more than once. | 意味着受害人头部曾受到不止一次猛击 |
[19:10] | With what appears to be the corner of a heavy object. | 看似是被重物的一角所击的 |
[19:14] | A brick, maybe. | 可能是一块砖 |
[19:15] | Quite a careless supposition, | 这是个相当不靠谱的推测 |
[19:16] | since there doesn’t seem to be any rough trace in the wound. | 因为看上去伤口没有任何粗糙痕迹 |
[19:19] | But… you’re inexperienced. | 但 你没什么经验 |
[19:21] | Perhaps we’ll have a better idea of what struck him | 也许你能搞清楚其他骨骼上的损伤 |
[19:23] | when you separate the peri- and postmortem damage | 哪些是死前形成的 哪些是死后形成的 |
[19:26] | on the rest of the bones. | 将有助于我们判断凶器是什么 |
[19:28] | Dr. Brennan? | 布纳恩博士 |
[19:30] | How am I supposed to prove myself when you keep giving me orders | 当你不断给我干扰我调查方法的指令时 |
[19:33] | that interfere with my investigatory methods? | 我该怎么自我证明呢 |
[19:35] | You have an IQ of 160– figure it out. | 你智商160呢 自己想办法 |
[19:43] | So, this is a map showing every job Insects No More has done | 这是显示上个月虫不再 |
[19:47] | in DC over the past month. | 在华盛顿所有工作的地图 |
[19:48] | There’s got to be 50 jobs here. | 这得有50庄生意吧 |
[19:50] | Yeah, it was a little overwhelming for Angie, too. | 对 安吉也有点晕了 |
[19:52] | But remember the powder you found in the cocaine? | 但你记得你在可卡因里面找到的粉末吗 |
[19:56] | Well, that is not a drug, it’s a pollen. | 那其实不是毒品 是花粉 |
[19:59] | A Hungarian oak pollen, to be exact. | 确切说是一种匈牙利橡树的花粉 |
[20:02] | Exact is good. We’ll take exact. | 确切是好事 我们喜欢确切 |
[20:04] | So, Hungarian oaks are only grown in a handful of areas in DC. | 匈牙利橡树只在华盛顿的几个地区有分布 |
[20:08] | And I’m guessing the area surrounding | 我猜游戏场的附近地区 |
[20:10] | the playground isn’t one of them. | 并不是其中一个 |
[20:11] | Not even close. | 差得远了 |
[20:13] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[20:15] | So, these are the only four | 所以 只有这4个 |
[20:16] | locations the trees exist in DC. | 华盛顿有这种树的地点 |
[20:19] | Now all we have to do is find a recently fumigated house | 我们现在只需在那些橡树附近找到一个 |
[20:22] | – near those oaks. – No problem. | -最近驱过虫的房子 -没问题 |
[20:24] | So, two weeks ago, Insects No More fumigated… | 两周前虫不再公司 |
[20:27] | this house on a Hungarian oak-lined street | 给伍德利公园的一条两旁种满橡树的街道上的 |
[20:31] | in Woodley Park. | 这家除过虫 |
[20:33] | Woodley Park? That’s a couple of blocks away | 伍德利公园 那离死者的办公室 |
[20:35] | from the victim’s office. | 只有两个街区 |
[20:37] | This must have been where he went after work. | 这里肯定是他下班后的去处 |
[20:44] | A ridiculous house | 怪异的房子 |
[20:45] | with a bunch of obnoxious cars in the driveway. | 门口还停着几辆讨厌的车 |
[20:48] | This is either Toby’s dealer’s place | 这不是卖托比毒品的毒贩子家 |
[20:49] | or one of the other traders. | 就是证券交易员的家 |
[20:50] | The trader he worked with, | 是他的同事 |
[20:52] | Derek Kaplan — his name is on the lease. | 德里克·卡普兰 房契上是他的名字 |
[20:54] | Wow, man, these idiots, they have way too much money. | 天啊 这些蠢货 他们真是钱多烧的 |
[20:58] | Wait, so Kaplan was here with Toby the night of his death, | 等一下 这么说托比遇害当晚跟卡普兰在一起 |
[21:00] | and he didn’t bother to mention that when we were in his office? | 可我们去他办公室时 他却没告诉我们 |
[21:02] | Sounds like he has something to hide. | 看来他有事要瞒着我们 |
[21:11] | The blow is in the den and the girls are all over. | 好东西在屋里 姑娘们到处都是 |
[21:14] | Come on in, twinsies. | 进来吧 帅哥 |
[21:16] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[21:44] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[21:45] | In the middle of the afternoon? | 大下午的 |
[21:46] | Well, what’s the point | 要是不能偶尔爽一下 |
[21:47] | if you can’t have a nice lunch now and then? | 挣这么多钱还有什么意思 |
[21:49] | I… Right, okay, that’s it. FBI. Break it down. | 好吧 够了 联调局 派对结束了 |
[21:53] | Let’s go. Okay, Snuffy — | 快点 吸鼻烟的 |
[21:55] | get the bill out of the nose. | 把鼻子里的钱拿出来 |
[21:57] | Come on, put it down. | 快点 放下来 |
[22:04] | We weren’t hurting anybody. | 我们又没伤害任何人 |
[22:05] | I cannot believe you just shut down my party. | 你居然就这样喊停了我的派对 |
[22:08] | Hey, look, before I get into the long list | 在我跟你列出你家的一系列 |
[22:09] | of illegal activities going on around here, did you not think | 违法行为之前 你难道认为 |
[22:11] | that we would know that Toby | 我们不会查出托比遇害当晚 |
[22:12] | – was here the night he died? – Well, I was kind of | -在你家吗 -我有点侥幸 |
[22:14] | hoping that you wouldn’t find out. | 希望你们不会查出来呢 |
[22:16] | All right, that probably | 好吧 这也许 |
[22:17] | wasn’t the right response | 不是正确答案 |
[22:19] | but I’m really, really coked up right now. | 但我现在真是嗑药嗑得很嗨 |
[22:24] | I should probably call one of my lawyers. | 我或许该打电话给我一个律师 |
[22:26] | I don’t care how many lawyers you have, | 我不管你有多少律师 |
[22:26] | it’s not gonna help keep you out of jail for murder. | 杀了人你都得进监狱 |
[22:29] | Whoa. I didn’t kill Toby. | 慢着 我没杀托比 |
[22:32] | We were just partying that night with some of the guys. | 我们那天晚上只是和几个家伙一块开派对 |
[22:34] | Right, right, with the drugs and the hookers. | 没错 又是毒品又是妓女的 |
[22:36] | – Well, I mean, I said it was a party, didn’t I? – Techs found traces | -我说了我们在开派对 -技术人员 |
[22:39] | of blood in the back bedroom. | 在后面卧室里找到了血迹痕迹 |
[22:40] | Looks like somebody tried to clean it up. | 看来有人试图清理现场 |
[22:45] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[22:49] | I’m calling it a night, Dr. Wells. | 该下班了 威尔斯博士 |
[22:51] | We can come back and hit it fresh in the morning. | 我们可以明早再继续 |
[22:53] | Dr. Brennan already cursed me out, I’m not | 布纳恩已经骂我了 在我找到 |
[22:55] | leaving until I find something that impresses the crap | 能让她明天对我刮目相看的东西前 |
[22:58] | out of her tomorrow morning. | 我是不会走的 |
[22:59] | Dr. Brennan cursed you out? | 布纳恩博士骂你了 |
[23:01] | She said I was a pain in her ass. | 她说我是她的眼中钉肉中刺 |
[23:03] | Not a pain in the ass. | 不是随便的眼中钉 |
[23:05] | A pain in her ass. Specifically, her ass. | 而是她的眼中钉 非常明确 |
[23:08] | Way to go, Dr. Brennan. | 厉害啊 布纳恩博士 |
[23:10] | – So have you found anything? – Superficially, | -那你有发现吗 -从表面上看 |
[23:13] | all this damage appears to be the result of some | 所有这些损伤似乎都是由一些 |
[23:15] | horrifically dangerous playground equipment. | 危险异常的游乐场设施造成的 |
[23:18] | Except for this — | 除了这个 |
[23:20] | a perimortem incision to the distal end of the right radius. | 在近死亡前右侧桡骨远端末梢上的切口 |
[23:25] | Looks like a defensive wound. | 看起来像是防御伤 |
[23:26] | Based on the U-shaped kerf floor, | 鉴于伤口是U形的 |
[23:29] | the weapon that was used to cause this wound | 造成伤痕的凶器 |
[23:31] | was some sort of thin, cylindrical object that came | 是某种薄圆柱形 |
[23:34] | – to a sharp point. – Excellent work. | -带尖头的东西 -棒极了 |
[23:36] | Well, you know that. | 你是知道我很棒 |
[23:37] | Will you tell that to Dr. Brennan? | 那你能不能也告诉布纳恩博士呢 |
[23:39] | Good night, Dr. Wells. | 晚安 威尔斯博士 |
[23:47] | So I stitched together all the photos | 我把联邦调查局的技术人员 |
[23:49] | taken by the FBI techs and | 拍下的所有照片拼在了一起 |
[23:51] | – created a virtual crime scene. – The room is | -制造了一个虚拟的犯罪现场 -屋里到处是 |
[23:54] | full of thick, solid corners. The victim could have smashed | 又厚又硬的棱角 死者有可能倒在了 |
[23:56] | – his face on any one of them. – Then maybe we’d have | -任何一个角上 -那也许我们 |
[23:58] | better luck looking for the sharp, spiky weapon | 能运气很好地找到造成 |
[24:00] | that was used to create the teeny, tiny | 我发现的那个细小伤痕的 |
[24:03] | microscopic nick that I discovered. | 尖锐武器 |
[24:06] | While doing the work that Dr.Brennan asked you to do. | 那也是在完成布纳恩博士交给你的任务 |
[24:08] | If I remember correctly, and I always do… | 如果我没记错的话 一般不会记错… |
[24:13] | What about the candlestick? | 烛台呢 |
[24:16] | Oh, Angela’s right. | 安琪拉说得对 |
[24:18] | The spike meant to hold the candle could have been used | 可能是用插蜡烛的尖端 |
[24:21] | to slice the victim’s arm. | 划破了死者的手臂 |
[24:23] | While the square base could have been used to smash his face in. | 方形的底座可能砸了他的头 |
[24:26] | Congratulations, Angela. | 恭喜你 安琪拉 |
[24:28] | I think you just found our murder weapon. | 我觉得你找到了凶器 |
[24:31] | I’m surprised you didn’t notice that, Oliver. | 你竟然没发现这一点 奥利弗 |
[24:36] | Yeah, I’ve been looking through Horizon’s financials. | 我一直在调查地平线的财政状况 |
[24:39] | Same here. So Mason assigned Kaplan | 我也是 梅森上个月让卡普兰 |
[24:42] | to work with Toby last month, but | 和托比合作 但是 |
[24:43] | Toby dismissed him from the high-frequency trading division. | 托比却把他从高频率交易部开除了 |
[24:46] | So Kaplan has a motive as well | 所以卡普兰既有动机 |
[24:48] | as means and opportunity. | 也有作案机会与手法 |
[24:49] | Just got a text from the lab– they ran | 实验室刚发来消息 他们在 |
[24:51] | the prints from the bloody candlestick. | 调查沾血的烛台上的指纹 |
[24:52] | Oh, so we have enough to bust Kaplan. | 这样咱们就有足够的证据逮捕卡普兰了吧 |
[24:55] | No, they’re not from him. | 不 那不是他的指纹 |
[24:56] | They’re from one of the hookers | 而是属于派对上 |
[24:57] | at the party– McKenzie Solloway. | 的一个妓女 麦肯齐·斯洛维 |
[24:59] | I’ll let you talk to her. | 你去和她谈谈 |
[25:00] | Bring her in, will you? | 把她带过来 行吗 |
[25:10] | I don’t know what you heard, but it’s not true. | 我不知道别人怎么说的 但那都不是真的 |
[25:13] | I run a legitimate business selling linens online. | 我做的是合法的网上布艺生意 |
[25:17] | Linens. Used? | 布艺 真的是可以用的那种吗 |
[25:19] | Our agents found Toby Wachlin’s phone, | 我们的探员在你的公寓里发现了 |
[25:21] | wallet and wedding ring in your apartment. | 托比·沃克林的手机 钱包和婚戒 |
[25:24] | Okay, look, I know that you were with Toby Wachlin | 我知道托比·沃克林被杀的那晚 |
[25:27] | the night that he was killed. | 你跟他在一起 |
[25:28] | Toby’s a good client. | 托比是个很棒的客户 |
[25:30] | He ordered some sheets, | 他定了一些床单 |
[25:31] | I happened to be in the neighborhood, | 我刚好住在附近 |
[25:32] | so I dropped them off. | 我就送了过去 |
[25:33] | We found your prints on the candlestick | 我们在用来杀死他的烛台上 |
[25:35] | that was used to beat him to death. | 发现了你的指纹 |
[25:38] | Those were $4,000 sheets. | 那些床单值四千美元 |
[25:40] | And Toby didn’t have the cash, | 托比手头上没有现金 |
[25:41] | so, yeah, I took his stuff as collateral. | 所以 我拿了些他的东西作为抵押 |
[25:44] | He flipped out, he came charging at me, | 他突然大发雷霆 突然扑过来 |
[25:47] | so I picked up the candlestick, and I swung it at him. | 我就顺手抓起烛台挥了过去 |
[25:52] | And you just kept bashing away until he was dead, right? | 你就一直猛击他直到他死亡 是吗 |
[25:56] | I nicked his arm, that’s all. | 我划伤了他的手臂而已 |
[25:59] | Toby got the message. | 托比是个明白人 |
[26:01] | He said he’d get me my money, but he needed his phone back. | 他说他会把钱给我 但是他想要拿回手机 |
[26:05] | His phone? | 他的手机 |
[26:06] | You had the guy’s wallet and his wedding ring, | 你还拿走了他的钱包和婚戒 |
[26:08] | and all he cared about was his phone? | 他在意的只是他的手机吗 |
[26:09] | I said he’d get it back, | 我说只要把钱给我 |
[26:11] | when I got my money. | 我就还给他 |
[26:14] | He said okay and left, but he never came back, | 他答应了就走了 但再也没回来过 |
[26:16] | so I took his stuff. | 我就把他的东西都拿走了 |
[26:18] | I figured he’d call me when he got my money. | 我想他搞到钱了就会打电话给我 |
[26:20] | Well, he couldn’t withdraw that kind of money from an ATM. | 他不可能去取款机取钱 |
[26:22] | So, where’s Toby planning on getting $4,000 | 那托比准备怎么在大半夜 |
[26:25] | in the middle of the night? | 搞到四千块钱 |
[26:26] | Not my problem. | 跟我没关系 |
[26:27] | Actually, it is your problem, McKenzie. | 其实跟你有关系 麦肯齐 |
[26:30] | And it’s kind of a big one. | 而且还大有关系 |
[26:36] | So, it was the hooker in the bedroom with the candlestick. | 所以说 卧室里有个妓女有个烛台 |
[26:41] | Tell me this case is not starting to sound | 别告诉我这案子变成了 |
[26:43] | like a game of “Clue.” | 什么找线索的游戏 |
[26:44] | And it is a game I plan on winning. | 这个游戏我要赢 |
[26:47] | How’s it coming over there? | 进展得怎么样了 |
[26:48] | This looks like it’s vicuna wool. | 这看上去像是骆马毛 |
[26:51] | Wait, that’s the same as the victim’s suit. | 等等 这跟死者的外套是一个材质的 |
[26:53] | Check this out. | 过来看看 |
[26:54] | So, then this must be the candlestick | 所以肯定是用这个烛台 |
[26:57] | that sliced the victim’s arm. | 划破了死者的手臂 |
[26:59] | Unfortunately, the base of the candlestick is too thick | 可惜的是 这个底座太厚了 |
[27:01] | to have caused the comminuted fracturing to the frontal bone. | 无法导致前额骨粉碎性骨折 |
[27:04] | So, then this isn’t the murder weapon. | 所以这个并不是凶器 |
[27:06] | Which means I still have a chance to take down Dr. Brennan. | 也就是说我还有机会赢布纳恩医生 |
[27:08] | Okay, look, I like a good underdog story | 听着 我和别人一样都很喜欢小人物 |
[27:10] | as much as the next guy, but my money’s on Dr. B. | 逆袭的故事 但我还是看好布纳恩博士 |
[27:14] | What the hell, Hodgins? | 凭什么 哈金斯 |
[27:15] | I thought we were, you know, beard buddies. | 我还以为咱俩是大胡子兄弟呢 |
[27:17] | Sorry, dude, but I’ve worked with this woman | 不好意思 兄弟 我跟这女人 |
[27:18] | for over ten years, and I have never | 共事了十多年 我还没见过 |
[27:20] | not once ever, seen anyone better. | 一次都没见过比她更厉害的人呢 |
[27:22] | And, as for the beards, when I look at you, | 至于大胡子嘛 我看你的时候 |
[27:24] | I feel like I’m looking in the mirror, and I have a hangover. | 我感觉像照镜子后看到宿醉的自己 |
[27:26] | You might want to, you know, clean up a bit there. | 说不定你应该好好打理一下 |
[27:28] | I’m gonna remember this conversation | 我会记住这段对话的 |
[27:29] | when I’m the one running things, | 等我做了老板 |
[27:30] | and you are looking for a job. | 而你在找工作时再报复你 |
[27:32] | In the world where scenario exists, | 如果真的发生那种事 |
[27:33] | I won’t need a job, | 我不会需要找工作的 |
[27:35] | because I will be a power forward for the Lakers. | 因为到时我已经成了湖人队的大前锋 |
[27:37] | Beneath the postmortem damage there appears to be evidence | 在死后造成的损伤之下可以发现 |
[27:41] | of hemorrhagic staining to the cortical bone | 死者右侧下颌的皮质骨 |
[27:43] | on the right side mandible. | 呈现出血痕迹 |
[27:45] | It’s difficult to see, of course not for me. | 很难观察到 当然对我来说不是问题 |
[27:49] | The bone bruising appears to be circular in shape, | 骨头上的瘀伤呈圆形 |
[27:52] | and about 25 millimeters in diameter. | 直径大约25毫米 |
[27:54] | So, maybe the face of a hammer? | 所以可能是被铁锤表面撞击形成的 |
[27:56] | The wound hardly seems severe enough. | 伤口看起来没有那么严重 |
[27:58] | I mean, even the light swinging of a hammer would result | 即便是被铁锤稍稍撞击 也会造成 |
[28:00] | in slight depression fracture. | 轻微塌陷型骨折 |
[28:03] | Sounds like you two aren’t having any more luck than I am. | 听起来你们两个也没比我走运多少 |
[28:06] | I analyzed the blood found in the bedroom | 我解析了在卧室发现的血迹 |
[28:08] | and discovered traces of amylase, | 发现了淀粉酶痕迹 |
[28:10] | an enzyme found in the salivary glands. | 是种在唾液腺中发现的酶 |
[28:13] | Which suggests that the blood came from a nose bleed | 说明血迹来自鼻血 |
[28:15] | and is not the result of the murder. | 而不是死者被害时流的血 |
[28:17] | So, the prostitute was telling the truth. | 这么说那个妓女说的是实话 |
[28:19] | Toby wasn’t killed in the bedroom. | 托比不是在卧室被害的 |
[28:23] | Look, she still could have killed Toby. | 她还是有可能杀害了托比 |
[28:24] | She just probably didn’t do it in the back bedroom. | 只是可能不是在后卧室杀的 |
[28:26] | She won’t tell us where she went after. | 她拒绝透露她之后去了那里 |
[28:28] | Probably protecting another client. | 可能是为了保护另一个客户 |
[28:29] | Right, or herself. I’ll tell you what, | 是的 或是她自己 这样吧 |
[28:30] | why don’t we just ask some of the other girls | 我们何不找几个派对上 |
[28:32] | who were at the party? You know what? | 其他的女孩来问问 知道吗 |
[28:33] | They’re all gonna cooperate. | 她们都会配合的 |
[28:34] | Please, please tell me it isn’t true. | 拜托 请告诉我那不是真的 |
[28:37] | It-it’s a joke, right? | 是在开玩笑 对吗 |
[28:38] | I mean, they’re messing with me? | 她们是骗我的对吗 |
[28:40] | They’ve got to be messing with me. | 她们一定是在骗我 |
[28:41] | Slow down, who’s messing with you? | 说慢点 谁在骗你 |
[28:42] | The other traders’ wives have been talking… | 其他交易员的妻子说… |
[28:46] | You would know. | 你们知道 |
[28:48] | Was Toby taking drugs… | 托比死前有在吸毒 |
[28:51] | and sleeping with other women? | 还和别的女人睡觉吗 |
[28:56] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[28:57] | It is true. | 是真的 |
[28:59] | How did I not see this? Gone all the time, | 我怎么会没发现呢 他总是不在家 |
[29:02] | and I believed he was working. | 我还真的以为他在工作 |
[29:03] | I’m so gullible, such a fool. | 我太容易被骗了 真是太蠢了 |
[29:05] | Look, your husband was dealing with a lot of problems… | 你丈夫遇上了很多问题 |
[29:08] | Trust me, you’re better off. | 相信我 没有他你过得更好 |
[29:09] | – Not now. – Might as well face it. | -现在不合适 -不如面对现实 |
[29:11] | Your husband stopped loving you a long time ago. | 你丈夫很久以前就不爱你了 |
[29:14] | Aubrey. | 奥布里 |
[29:15] | He told me he loved me. | 他对我说他爱我 |
[29:17] | Every morning. | 每天早上 |
[29:18] | If he really loved you, | 如果他真的爱你 |
[29:18] | he would’ve put your well-being ahead of his own | 他就会把你的幸福放在自身利益之前 |
[29:20] | no matter what, okay? | 无论发生什么 知道吗 |
[29:22] | But he chose to rip a family apart | 但他选择为了赚钱而破坏 |
[29:23] | in order to get rich. | 一个完整的家庭 |
[29:25] | – Look, that’s enough. – Really? | -够了 别再说了 -真的吗 |
[29:26] | – Is it? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[29:29] | My-my husband might have had problems, but… | 我丈夫也许是有问题 但 |
[29:33] | he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[29:44] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 |
[29:46] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是有意… |
[29:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:03] | Okay, I have everything we need to rehydrate an eyeball. | 我准备好水化眼球需要的所有东西了 |
[30:07] | Except for a good reason. | 除了一个好的理由 |
[30:09] | Well, Toby didn’t care | 托比不在乎 |
[30:10] | that the hooker took his wedding ring or his wallet. | 那个妓女拿了他的婚戒和钱包 |
[30:13] | All he wanted was his phone, right? | 他只想要回他的手机 对吧 |
[30:14] | Which means there’s something important in that phone. | 说明那部手机里有什么重要的东西 |
[30:17] | And your eyeballs weren’t good enough to see it? | 而你自己的眼球看不到是吗 |
[30:19] | Well, there’s one locked file on the phone. | 手机里有一份加密文件 |
[30:22] | And it can only be unlocked using Toby’s iris. | 只有用托比的虹膜才能解锁 |
[30:26] | Ah, so you need to scan the iris. | 所以你需要扫描眼球虹膜 |
[30:30] | I get it. | 明白了 |
[30:31] | Well, I’ll just inject a little saline, | 我来注射一点盐水 |
[30:34] | and have this raisin looking like a grape in no time. | 这个葡萄干就会很快变回一颗葡萄了 |
[30:38] | Wow, that is… | 这真是 |
[30:40] | possibly the worst and the most wonderful thing | 算得上我见过最恶心也是最神奇的 |
[30:43] | I have ever seen. | 一幕了 |
[30:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:49] | All right, we’re in. | 好了 解锁了 |
[30:50] | So, this is an audio file. | 这是一段音频文件 |
[30:52] | There’s 500K here, Toby. | 这里有五十万 托比 |
[30:54] | I need this money in Kevin Rovito’s pocket as soon as possible. | 我需要尽快把这笔钱转给凯文·洛维托 |
[30:57] | Who’s Kevin Rovito? | 凯文·洛维托是谁 |
[30:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:59] | I’m serious, Toby, | 我没有开玩笑 托比 |
[31:00] | I want our computers right next to | 不管代价多大 我就想让 |
[31:02] | their server no matter how much it costs us. | 我们的电脑放置在他们服务器旁边 |
[31:05] | Okay… | 有了 |
[31:05] | He is the Chief Technical Officer | 他是西提科尔证交所的 |
[31:07] | of the CitiCore Stock Exchange. | 首席技术官 |
[31:10] | He recorded his boss planning a bribe. | 他录下了他老板打算行贿的证据 |
[31:12] | Every high-frequency trading firm wants their computer | 每家高频交易公司都想让自家电脑 |
[31:15] | as close to the main server as possible, | 尽量靠近主服务器 |
[31:17] | because it can shave off nanoseconds of time | 这样就可以在进行交易时 |
[31:20] | that it takes to make a trade. | 减少几纳秒时间 |
[31:21] | Nanoseconds? | 纳秒吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah, and one or two in your favor can make you, | 没错 只要快一两纳秒就能让你多赚 |
[31:25] | like, tens of millions of dollars. | 差不多几千万美元 |
[31:28] | A 500 grand bribe is just the cost of doing business. | 五十万也就是做这交易的合理花费 |
[31:32] | Illegal business. | 非法交易 |
[31:37] | So, you were right about Toby’s boss. | 你对托比老板的看法是对的 |
[31:40] | You know one, you know ’em all. | 这行业的人都是这幅德行 |
[31:43] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:46] | Look, what happened back there… | 刚刚在那发生的事… |
[31:47] | I’m really sorry, Booth. | 我很抱歉 布斯 |
[31:50] | It was out of line. | 我说得过分了 |
[31:51] | Normally I’m a good agent… | 通常我是个好探员 |
[31:53] | No, you are a good agent. | 不 你就是个好探员 |
[31:59] | So you think you got it out of your system? | 你觉得现在没问题了吧 |
[32:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:04] | Well, we better figure that out | 那最好赶快搞清 |
[32:05] | because we just harpooned a big whale, | 因为我们刚钓到一条大鱼 |
[32:06] | and I’m gonna need some help reeling him in. | 需要你帮忙一起把鱼拉上来 |
[32:10] | Maybe you should take Dr. Brennan this time. | 也许你这次该带布纳恩博士去 |
[32:12] | I’ve been monopolizing you lately. | 我最近总是霸占着你 |
[32:14] | Look, you’re the one who said we should be looking at Toby’s boss. | 是你说我们该查查托比老板的 |
[32:17] | Yeah, I got a, uh, mountain of paperwork. | 但我有一堆文书要处理 |
[32:20] | It should all be filed if you’re gonna bring him in, right? | 要把他带回来问话肯定要签好多文件吧 |
[32:26] | Okay. All right. | 好吧好吧 |
[32:28] | Do your paperwork, and I’ll, uh… | 你去处理文书 我… |
[32:29] | I’ll take Bones. | 我就带骨头去吧 |
[32:38] | Sure. Let me call you back. | 好的 我稍后再联系您 |
[32:40] | Mason Barnes, you’re under arrest for suspicion | 梅森·巴恩斯 你因涉嫌 |
[32:42] | to commit securities fraud. | 证券欺诈被捕 |
[32:43] | You sure you know what you’re doing, son? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 小子 |
[32:45] | I’m a very powerful man. | 我可是有权有势的大人物 |
[32:47] | Not today you’re not. Turn around. Let’s go. | 今天你就不是了 转过身 我们走 |
[32:48] | – Booth, these handles…- Yeah? | -布斯 这些把手… -咋了 |
[32:50] | match the wound we found on Toby’s mandible. | 和托比下颌骨的伤口相吻合 |
[32:55] | Oh, and there’s blood on the corner of the desk. | 桌角曾经还有过血迹 |
[32:58] | This is the murder weapon. | 这就是凶器了 |
[32:59] | Right. Looks like we’ll be adding a murder charge, huh? | 好的 看来还得再追加涉嫌谋杀罪名了 |
[33:02] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走 快点 |
[33:07] | There’s 500K here, Toby. | 这里有五十万 托比 |
[33:09] | I need this money in Kevin Rovito’s pocket as soon as possible. | 我需要尽快把这笔钱转给凯文·洛维托 |
[33:12] | Toby was blackmailing you? | 托比那这段录音敲诈你吗 |
[33:14] | After all I did for that son of a bitch, | 我为这个混蛋做了那么多事 |
[33:16] | all the money I made for him. | 给了他那么多钱 |
[33:18] | He just wanted more and more. | 他却变本加厉继续敲诈 |
[33:20] | He learned from the master, didn’t he? | 还不是你教的好嘛 |
[33:21] | So what happened? You got sick and tired of paying him? | 然后呢 你不想再付钱给他了吗 |
[33:23] | So what did you do? You took his head | 你做了什么 抓着他的头 |
[33:24] | and you just slammed him into the desk? | 往桌子上撞吗 |
[33:26] | As much as I’d like to take credit for killing him, | 虽然我很想邀功说是我杀的他 |
[33:28] | it wasn’t me. | 但凶手不是我 |
[33:30] | Okay, then how do you explain all the evidence we have on you? | 那你怎么解释现在所有证据都指向你 |
[33:32] | I leave my office door unlocked. | 我办公室从不锁门 |
[33:34] | Anybody could have been in there with him. | 任何人都有可能和他在那见面 |
[33:36] | Pinning this on “anybody”. That’s not gonna help you. | 把罪名推给未知人物可没法帮你洗脱嫌疑 |
[33:39] | Good thing you have a lot of money because lawyers are very expensive. | 好在你钱多 因为请律师可是很贵的 |
[33:49] | Intersecting radiating fracture line tells me | 头骨断裂交叉辐射面显示 |
[33:52] | that the victim’s skull was smashed into the corner | 被害人的头骨在桌角上 |
[33:54] | of the desk a total of… nine times. | 一共被撞了九次 |
[33:58] | Although the extent of these injuries suggests | 但根据这些伤口的纹理 |
[34:00] | that Toby was dead following the third or fourth blow. | 托比在被撞第三第四下的时候就死了 |
[34:04] | Sounds like Mason was really pissed off. | 看来梅森真的怒不可遏啊 |
[34:06] | I guess I would’ve been the same. | 换作是我 我也会这么做吧 |
[34:07] | We don’t yet have the evidence to conclude | 现在还没有证据证明 |
[34:10] | that Mason Barnes is the killer, Dr. Wells. | 梅森·巴恩斯就是凶手 威尔斯博士 |
[34:12] | Which means I still have a chance | 也就是说我还有机会 |
[34:13] | to be the one to bring this case home. | 侦破这起案子喽 |
[34:17] | Oh, you are swearing in your head right now, aren’t you? | 你现在肯定满脑脏话了吧 |
[34:20] | I believe the phrase is “like a naval seaman.” | 你想说的是满嘴脏话吧 |
[34:23] | I believe it’s “Like a sailor.” | 我想应该是 像水手那样 |
[34:25] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这意思 |
[34:27] | We should focus on the top and back portions of the skull. | 我们应该注意头骨的顶部和后脑部 |
[34:30] | Because that’s where the killer | 因为那是打斗时 |
[34:31] | would have placed his hands during the beating. | 凶手手部的位置 |
[34:34] | The cranial sutures would have provided an easy exit point | 骨缝清楚说明了 |
[34:38] | for the force of the blows. | 打击力的出口点 |
[34:40] | But I’m sure you knew that. | 不过我确定你已经知道了 |
[34:42] | Yes. Of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[34:43] | Because the pressure would have forced the sutures to pop, | 因为头骨在撞击力作用下会形成裂缝 |
[34:47] | creating…the jagged edge. | 产生锯齿现象 |
[34:49] | And one of the pieces of the exposed bone | 暴露的一片碎骨 |
[34:52] | could have easily come in contact with the killer’s hands. | 很容易接触到凶手的手 |
[34:56] | Are you looking for that microscopic nick | 你是在矢状骨缝边缘 |
[34:59] | on the edge of the sagittal suture? | 找寻微小裂痕吗 |
[35:02] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[35:02] | There’s something in the wound. Something shiny. | 伤口里有东西 闪闪发光 |
[35:08] | I’ll give this to Dr. Hodgins for a detailed analysis. | 我会把它交给哈金斯博士进行详细分析 |
[35:12] | I guess you just officially handed me my ass, Dr. Brennan? | 我猜你刚正式教训了我 布纳恩博士 |
[35:15] | Yes. As long as you are here, | 是的 只要你在这里 |
[35:17] | I will consider it my obligation | 我就会把坚持不懈地打击你 |
[35:19] | to continue trying to destroy you, Dr. Wells. | 视为己任 威尔斯博士 |
[35:23] | I guess I sort of asked for that, huh? | 我猜是我自找的 |
[35:25] | Yes, you did. The Spanish writer | 嗯 是的 西班牙作家 |
[35:27] | Baltasar Gracian once wrote, | 巴尔塔莎·葛拉西安曾写道 |
[35:30] | “A wise man gets more use from his enemies | 智者从敌人身上汲取的长处 |
[35:32] | than a fool from his friends.” | 比庸人从朋友处得到的多 |
[35:34] | Don’t stop trying, Dr. Wells. | 别放弃 威尔斯博士 |
[35:37] | Second best can be good enough for many people. | 第二名对很多人而言已经很好了 |
[35:46] | Mason claims he was at home with an escort of his own | 梅森声称托比被杀当晚 |
[35:49] | the night that Toby was killed. | 他和自己的一名社交女在家 |
[35:51] | He was kind enough to pass along his smart phone as proof. | 他好心地把智能手机上交当作证据 |
[35:55] | I’m not sure “kind” is the right word. | 我觉得好心这个词不恰当 |
[35:57] | Is there any way to verify when these photos were taken? | 有没有办法核实照片拍摄时间 |
[35:59] | Yeah, I’ll do that now. | 有 我现在就查 |
[36:03] | Now, the metadata all lines up. | 时间没错 |
[36:04] | Looks like he was telling the truth. | 看来他说的是实话 |
[36:06] | He wasn’t in the office that night. | 那天晚上他不在办公室 |
[36:08] | So that particulate that Dr. Brennan found in the victim’s skull, | 布纳恩博士在死者头骨里发现的微粒 |
[36:11] | it turned out to be a piece of emerald. | 证实是一块翡翠 |
[36:13] | Emerald is fairly easily to scratch. | 翡翠很容易刮伤 |
[36:15] | Coming in contact with a sharp piece of bone | 接触到一块锋利的骨头 |
[36:17] | could definitely chip it. | 肯定会削掉一片 |
[36:19] | So…what, are we looking for a jeweler now? | 所以 我们现在要找珠宝商吗 |
[36:26] | According to the Horizon server, | 根据地平线服务器 |
[36:27] | you logged into your computer at 2:00 a.M. | 凌晨两点你登录了自己的电脑 |
[36:30] | Those files are confidential. | 这些资料是保密的 |
[36:32] | We got a warrant. | 我们有搜查证 |
[36:35] | Okay, so I was there. | 好吧 我是在那儿 |
[36:37] | Sometimes I come in early to work the foreign markets. | 有时我早早上班处理国外市场 |
[36:40] | But I never saw Toby. It was just me. | 但我没看到托比 只有我自己 |
[36:42] | Let me get this straight. | 我来捋顺一下 |
[36:43] | So it was just you and Toby there but you never saw him? | 那里只有你和托比 你却没看到他 |
[36:46] | You’re actually gonna go with that story? | 你真要这么往下编 |
[36:49] | You caught Toby stealing cash from your boss | 你抓到托比偷你老板的钱 |
[36:52] | and you smashed his head into the desk. | 就按着他的头往桌上砸 |
[36:54] | Wait, so now you’re saying I killed the guy | 等等 你是说我因为 |
[36:56] | because he was stealing someone else’s money? | 他偷别人的钱而杀他 |
[36:58] | That’s right. Because of your famous temper. | 没错 你的臭脾气是出了名的 |
[37:00] | But then again, this wasn’t about the-the money. | 但是 这次也不是为了钱 |
[37:02] | It was all about the team, right? | 是为了团队 对吧 |
[37:05] | I want a lawyer. | 我要求律师 |
[37:07] | I’m done talking. | 我说完了 |
[37:08] | There’s blood on the stone, Booth. | 石头上有血迹 布斯 |
[37:09] | Look at that. You don’t have to say a word. | 看哪 你不用说什么 |
[37:12] | ‘Cause we have all the evidence we need | 该有的证据我们都有了 |
[37:14] | right there. | 就在那儿 |
[37:16] | You chipped your ring while you were assaulting him. | 你攻击他的时候刮到了戒指 |
[37:18] | It lodged in his skull. | 碎片留在了他的头骨里 |
[37:25] | Y-You don’t understand. I didn’t… | 你们不懂 我不 |
[37:28] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我本不想杀他的 |
[37:29] | It was… it was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[37:30] | You smashed Toby’s head into the desk nine times. | 你把托比的头往桌上撞了九次 |
[37:33] | I was just trying to teach him a lesson. | 我只想教训教训他 |
[37:36] | I mean, without loyalty, we’re nothing. Right? | 没了忠诚 我们一无是处 对吧 |
[38:15] | Booth told me I could find you here. | 布斯告诉我在这能找到你 |
[38:17] | Dr. Brennan. Just saw the news. | 布纳恩博士 刚看到新闻 |
[38:20] | You two got a nice shout-out for busting the head of Horizon. | 你俩突击搜查地平线老大赢得一片喝彩 |
[38:23] | And the murderer. | 还有杀人凶手 |
[38:28] | I imagine you would like to be receiving those accolades. | 我想你会高兴其中有你的功劳 |
[38:33] | Booth told you what I did, huh? | 布斯告诉你我做的事了 对吧 |
[38:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:38] | And about your father. | 还有你父亲的事 |
[38:41] | Yeah, that’s my problem. | 那是我的问题 |
[38:43] | You know, you don’t have to… | 你不用… |
[38:45] | I know. | 我懂 |
[38:46] | My father was a criminal, too. | 我父亲以前也犯过罪 |
[38:50] | I was 15 when I was abandoned. | 我被遗弃的时候才15岁 |
[38:51] | I-I was angry for years. | 我过去愤怒了很多年 |
[38:56] | How did you… | 那你是怎么 |
[38:58] | get over it? | 克服它的 |
[39:03] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[39:06] | So this isn’t a comforting talk. | 所以你不是在安慰我 |
[39:08] | No. | 不是 |
[39:09] | The pain is always there. | 伤痛一直都在 |
[39:11] | The challenge is to not try to make it go away. | 困难的是不要试图摆脱它 |
[39:15] | This is really not comforting. | 你真的不是在安慰我啊 |
[39:17] | Fighting it is the problem. | 与之斗争才是问题所在 |
[39:20] | We fight to try and change the past or… push it away. | 我们努力地想改变过去或者 远离过去 |
[39:25] | But the pain is part of who we are. | 但其实伤痛就是我们的一部分 |
[39:33] | It’s like the discovery of the quark. | 这就像发现夸克的过程 |
[39:36] | It upended all of our theories about physics. | 它颠覆了我们所有的物理理论 |
[39:39] | There was fury, fighting, | 人们狂怒 抗争 |
[39:41] | but it was true. | 但它是真实存在的 |
[39:44] | And when it was finally accepted, | 而当它被最终接受的时候 |
[39:48] | it gave us a better understanding of life. | 它使我们更好地理解了生命 |
[39:52] | If we had denied it, there would have been no progress. | 如果我们否认它 就不会有科学进步了 |
[39:56] | That was a really brainy analogy. | 这个类比非常睿智 |
[39:59] | Because I’m very brainy. | 因为我就是个睿智的人 |
[40:05] | It’s not easy, Aubrey, | 这不容易 奥布里 |
[40:07] | but… nothing of value is. | 但是 珍贵的东西都不容易 |
[40:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:18] | So, I left my wallet at work. | 我把钱包落在办公室了 |
[40:19] | Perhaps you’d like to buy me a beer out of gratitude? | 没准你出于感激 想请我喝瓶啤酒 |
[40:23] | – I’d like that very much. – I thought so. | -我十分愿意 -我想也是 |
[40:26] | Can we, uh, get another one? | 我们能再来一瓶吗 |
[40:36] | There she is. Everything go okay with Aubrey? | 回来了 和奥布里谈得还好吧 |
[40:38] | He’ll be fine, once he realizes | 他会没事的 只要他意识到 |
[40:39] | this isn’t something he can solve. | 这不是他可以解决的事情 |
[40:41] | Well, you know what, | 你知道吗 |
[40:43] | well, I figured if anyone could talk to him, | 我想要是有人能和他谈谈的话 |
[40:45] | it’d be you. | 就只能是你了 |
[40:47] | I thought I’d be home in time to put Christine to bed. | 我以为我能在克里斯汀睡觉前赶回来的 |
[40:49] | – Did I miss her? – Yeah, she’s brushing her teeth. | -我回来晚了吗 -她在刷牙 |
[40:51] | We had, uh, cake for dinner. | 我们晚饭吃的蛋糕 |
[40:53] | I’m kidding. | 我逗你的 |
[40:56] | It was pie. | 其实是馅饼 |
[40:59] | I gather you’re no longer upset with her | 我猜你不因为她说脏话 |
[41:01] | for using gateway profanity? | 生她的气了 |
[41:03] | You know what, I’m, uh… I’m cutting her some slack. | 我打算放她一马 |
[41:06] | The bunny didn’t seem to mind. | 小兔子看上去不怎么介意 |
[41:07] | I’m waiting for those big four-letter words | 我等她说那个词的时候 |
[41:09] | and then I’ll nail it down. | 再好好教训她一下 |
[41:10] | – I’m proud of you, Booth. – Thank you. | -我为你骄傲 布斯 -谢谢 |
[41:13] | Well, you know, I’m a good guy. | 你知道的 我是个好人 |
[41:15] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的 -当然 |
[41:16] | I’m ready for bed. | 我准备好睡觉了 |
[41:18] | I’ll put her to bed. | 我去哄她睡觉 |
[41:21] | Good night, sweetheart. Give me a hug. | 晚安 宝贝 来抱抱妈妈 |
[41:23] | Good night, jackass. | 晚安 混蛋 |
[41:26] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[41:28] | I said good night, jackass. | 我说晚安 混蛋 |
[41:32] | Don’t look at me. You told me not to say anything. | 别看我 你告诉我什么都别说的 |
[41:34] | Well, why did you call mommy a jackass? | 你为什么要叫妈妈混蛋 |
[41:36] | Because you said I could. | 因为你说我可以 |
[41:38] | I told my teacher that, too. | 我也这么叫我老师了 |
[41:41] | Did you call your teacher a jackass? | 你叫你的老师混蛋 |
[41:43] | Yes. You said I could. | 是的 你说我能这么叫 |
[41:44] | – Not your teacher. – Why not? | -不能这么叫你老师 -为什么不行 |
[41:47] | Yeah, why not, mom? | 对啊 为什么不行 妈妈 |
[41:49] | You’re not helping, Booth. | 别帮倒忙 布斯 |
[41:50] | Come on, come on, now, mommy’s gonna talk to us. | 过来 过来 妈妈要跟我们谈话了 |
[41:58] | Okay, we are gonna sit here | 我们就坐在这里 |
[42:00] | and we are gonna listen to mom explain to us why not. | 然后我们听妈妈讲为什么不行 |
[42:04] | Really? | 真的 |
[42:11] | – Really? – Yep. Waiting. | -真的 -对 等着呢 |