时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This is it? | 就这些吗 |
[00:01] | These are all the remains we have? | 我们只有这点遗骸 |
[00:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:05] | Can you get any kind of an ID from these? | 这点东西能查出死者的身份吗 |
[00:07] | Well, the length and lack of curvature of the femur | 根据股骨的长度和较直的形态来看 |
[00:10] | indicates the victim was a Negroid male, | 死者应为黑人男性 |
[00:12] | approximately six-foot-two in height. | 身高约为1米89 |
[00:15] | – Nice. – But no name? | -很好 -没看出姓名吗 |
[00:17] | Right. So you have too few bones, | 算了 虽然你没拿到什么骨头 |
[00:19] | I have too many particulates. | 但我这里的微粒可多了去了 |
[00:22] | So far, I’ve got salmon, chicken, | 目前我这里找到了三文鱼 鸡肉 |
[00:24] | corn, whole wheat flour… | 玉米 全麦面粉 |
[00:25] | Is it wrong that I’m starting to get hungry? | 我要说有点饿了是不是不太好 |
[00:27] | …Vitamin B-12, yellow #5, | 维他命B12 五号黄色素 |
[00:29] | carrageenen, antifreeze… | 角叉菜胶 防冻液 |
[00:31] | Ugh, on second thought… | 我不饿了 |
[00:34] | Was the DNA viable? | 死者的DNA还可以用来做检测吗 |
[00:35] | Yes, and it did confirm | 是的 而且它确认 |
[00:36] | that all the pieces we have | 所有的残骸 |
[00:38] | came from the same person. | 都属于同一个人 |
[00:40] | But whoever he is, | 但是不管死者究竟是谁 |
[00:41] | he didn’t come up on any database. | 我都找不到他的任何信息 |
[00:43] | All the animal predation on the right metacarpal, | 右掌部上的动物啃食痕迹太多了 |
[00:45] | it’s gonna be tough to separate | 很难区分出哪些是死前创伤 |
[00:46] | the peri- from the postmortem trauma. | 哪些是死后造成的创伤 |
[00:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:51] | Take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[00:53] | I created a map | 我绘制了一幅地图 |
[00:55] | showing where each body part was found. | 上面标出了尸体各部分被发现的地点 |
[00:58] | Whoa, no wonder rats went to town on this hand. | 难怪老鼠会在他的手上撒欢 |
[00:59] | It was left in a dumpster behind a restaurant. | 原来这只手是在餐厅后面的垃圾桶找到的 |
[01:01] | Does the map say anything about a waterlogged | 地图上有没有显示吸饱水的大腿 |
[01:04] | upper leg? | 是如何形成的 |
[01:07] | Someone left the lids of their trash cans open when it rained. | 有人雨天忘记盖垃圾箱盖子了 |
[01:11] | We-we don’t have nearly enough information. | 我们所掌握的信息还远远不够 |
[01:13] | Which means you can make it to your appointment. | 这意味着你应该赶紧去赴约了 |
[01:14] | Well, why? | 为什么 |
[01:15] | We’ve solved murders | 就算只有很少的遗骸 |
[01:16] | with minimal sets of remains before. | 我们以前也成功破过案 |
[01:18] | – If you need me to stay… – No. | -如果你们需要让我留下 -不 |
[01:20] | It’s the last day | 今天是他接受 |
[01:21] | of his clinical trial. | 临床治疗的最后一天了 |
[01:23] | Of… of course you can go, Mr. Bray. | 你当然可以去 布雷先生 |
[01:26] | You must feel relieved. | 你肯定如获重释 |
[01:28] | Yes. And as long as I stay in remission, | 是的 只要我还在缓解期 |
[01:30] | I’ll be very relieved. | 我都会感觉很放松的 |
[01:32] | I’ll tell Booth to have the FBI techs | 我让布斯安排联邦调查局的技术人员 |
[01:33] | comb the area for additional remains. | 彻底搜查整片区域 试着找到更多遗骸 |
[01:36] | I’ll see if there’s any pattern | 我会看看是否能找到 |
[01:37] | to the dumping of the body parts. | 凶手抛尸的模式 |
[01:39] | Maybe that will help them. | 也许能对他们有所帮助 |
[01:46] | You are approaching a railroad crossing | 你即将到达一个铁路平交道口 |
[01:48] | and are unable to see 400 feet in one direction. | 能见度约为一百二十米左右 |
[01:51] | Is the speed limit | 此时你的最高时速应为 |
[01:52] | A. 15 miles per hour, | A 十五英里每小时 |
[01:54] | B.20 C.25? | B 20英里每小时 C 25英里每小时 |
[01:58] | You have five seconds. | 你有五秒钟时间 请作答 |
[02:03] | Um… it’s… | 应该是 |
[02:05] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[02:06] | – You’re wrong. – Damn! You know what? I knew that one. | -回答错误 -见鬼 我知道答案 |
[02:08] | You haven’t finished traffic school yet? | 你还没完成驾校课程吗 |
[02:10] | Really have to sneak up on me like that, okay? | 你非要这样悄悄溜进来吗 |
[02:12] | Listen, I have a lot more to do here, all right? | 我还有很多事要做 好吗 |
[02:14] | And if I don’t pass, | 如果我无法通过考试 |
[02:15] | then Regulations is not gonna allow me to go out in the field. | 按照规定 我就不能再出外勤了 |
[02:17] | Well, you shouldn’t have left it to the last minute. | 也许你不应该拖到最后一分钟才做 |
[02:19] | Thanks, Mom. I appreciate it. | 多谢了 老妈 我谢你 |
[02:20] | Anyways, all this is crazy ’cause of a couple of traffic tickets. | 总之 我现在的窘境都是被几张罚单害的 |
[02:23] | – Just a couple? – A couple. You know, cops, | -只有几张吗 -就几张 你懂的 |
[02:25] | they gotta make their quota. Right? | 每个警察手里都有一定的配额 |
[02:27] | That’s what they do. Anyways, Bones called. | 那是他们的职责 总之 骨头打电话来 |
[02:29] | She wants the techs to go back out in the field | 她想让技术人员回到发现尸体的地方 |
[02:31] | and look for more body parts. | 再试着找出其他的尸块 |
[02:32] | Yeah, I’m already on it. | 收到 已经在办了 |
[02:33] | Uh, Angela sent over some help. | 安琪拉发来一些辅助资料 |
[02:35] | See, by triangulating the locations of the body parts | 对已发现尸块的地点 |
[02:37] | we already recovered, | 进行了三角定位 |
[02:38] | she was able to significantly | 她已经可以大大 |
[02:39] | narrow down the search area, | 缩小搜索范围 |
[02:41] | which she then cross-referenced | 接下来 她又对照了 |
[02:42] | with the garbage truck pickup routes… | 垃圾车收垃圾的路线 |
[02:44] | Enough, enough, | 够了 够了 |
[02:45] | enough with the squint talk. | 不要再跟我说斜眼语言了 |
[02:46] | If I wanted to talk squint, | 如果我想跟斜眼们说话 |
[02:47] | I would go to, you know, Squint Land. | 我直接去斜眼们的地盘就好了 |
[02:49] | Right. So a lot… A lot of the garbage | 好吧 垃圾场已经收了 |
[02:50] | is already at the dump, but there’s | 一大堆垃圾了 但是 |
[02:52] | one more neighborhood where the garbage | 还有一个街区的垃圾 |
[02:53] | hasn’t been picked up yet. | 没有收完 |
[02:55] | Thing is, we’ve only got, uh… | 我们现在只有 |
[02:56] | 53 minutes. | 53分钟的时间 |
[02:57] | Tell you what, why… | 我跟你说 为什么 |
[02:58] | Are you studying Section Three? For help, | 你要继续学习第三章吗 如需帮助 |
[03:01] | press Control-Shift-H. | 请按Ctrl Shift和H键 |
[03:02] | For sample questions, press… | 如需例题 请按 |
[03:03] | Uh, you know what, I can’t… I can’t go. | 我 我走不开 |
[03:04] | I gotta stay here and I gotta finish this test, okay? | 我得留在这里 完成测试 |
[03:07] | So I tell you what, why don’t you just | 不如 你和骨头一起出外勤 |
[03:08] | go with Bones, you take her, | 你带她去 |
[03:10] | it’ll be a good way for me to see | 这样我就可以看看 |
[03:11] | how you handle working with her. | 你究竟是如何与骨头共事 |
[03:12] | Okay. We get along. | 好吧 我们相处还算融洽 |
[03:14] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该不成问题 |
[03:14] | Well, she’s got a very, you know, | 你知道的 她非常 |
[03:16] | original way of dealing with things. | 会用非常原始的方法处理事情 |
[03:18] | Right. I like original. | 好的 我喜欢原始 |
[03:23] | Well, that should be interesting. | 这下有戏看了 |
[03:28] | Like looking for a prize at the bottom of a cereal box. | 就像是在燕麦盒里找兑奖券一样 |
[03:31] | Apparently, you and I eat different kinds of cereal. | 显然 我和你吃的是不同牌子的燕麦 |
[03:34] | I’m putting my money on the Mafia. | 我打赌肯定是黑手党干的 |
[03:35] | The way the body was hacked up? | 看这肢解尸体的手法 |
[03:37] | Very organized-crimey. | 很像有组织犯罪的风格 |
[03:39] | Your speculation is a waste of my time, | 你的胡乱猜想纯粹是在浪费我的时间 |
[03:41] | – Agent Aubrey. – Right. | -奥布里探员 -好吧 |
[03:42] | You know, cancel the Mafia thing. For now. | 现在开始不提黑手党的事了 |
[03:44] | So much for pineapple being my least favorite topping. | 菠萝不再是我最讨厌的披萨食材了 |
[03:48] | Wow. Booth is a lucky man. | 布斯没来可真幸运 |
[03:50] | Traffic school’s looking pretty good right about now. | 现在看来背交规也是挺不错的 |
[03:52] | I don’t think Booth is enjoying it at all. | 我觉得布斯肯定不会这么想 |
[03:54] | Has anyone ever told you you say some pretty bizarre things? | 你说话这么不着调你自己知道吗 |
[03:57] | No, but I’m guessing that’s about to change. | 不知道 但现在知道了 |
[04:00] | There’s nothing here. | 什么都没发现 |
[04:01] | Perhaps we’ll have better luck around the corner. | 也许在转角那能有所发现 |
[04:03] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[04:04] | According to Angie’s map, | 根据安琪的地图 |
[04:05] | that is the only street left. | 那是最后一条街了 |
[04:07] | Dude, hurry up before someone calls the popos. | 哥们 快点吧 趁还没人报案 |
[04:09] | Chillax. We gotta do the intro first. | 淡定 我们还得先进行介绍呢 |
[04:13] | McCarthy Middle School, what’s up? | 麦卡锡初中的各位注意了 |
[04:16] | We’re the Crash Brothers. | 我们是”撞车兄弟” |
[04:18] | And today, we got a little something for you | 今天我们将为你们呈现精彩表演 |
[04:19] | we like to call Human Bowling. | 节目名叫”人体保龄球” |
[04:22] | There, it’s done. Now get in the cart already. | 好了够了 赶紧进手推车吧 |
[04:24] | Okay. Here goes nothing. | 好吧 不管了 |
[04:27] | If we don’t make it, | 如果我们撞死了 |
[04:28] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[04:31] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪啊 |
[04:33] | It appears these trash cans | 这些垃圾桶好像 |
[04:34] | have been arranged like a… | 故意摆成了 |
[04:36] | Like bowling pins. | 保龄球瓶堆 |
[04:37] | Oh, this is so not good. | 这下糟糕了 |
[04:39] | And yet, I can’t wait. | 我等不及要看了 |
[04:47] | What…? | 我… |
[04:59] | Oh, that’s definitely going viral. | 点击率肯定得爆棚了 |
[05:03] | Turns out they were quite helpful. | 不过他们帮上忙了 |
[05:39] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[05:40] | FBI techs found more of our victim | 联调局技术员在马里兰郊区的 |
[05:42] | in a trash compactor | 垃圾压缩机里 |
[05:44] | in rural Maryland and in a dump | 以及罗诺克外的一个垃圾场 |
[05:46] | just outside Roanoke. | 找到更多尸骨 |
[05:48] | Based on the texturing of the auricular surfaces of the ilia, | 根据髂骨的耳状面纹理来看 |
[05:52] | the victim was in his early 50s. | 死者应该五十岁刚出头 |
[05:53] | Are you gonna do anything special tonight, Wendell? | 今晚你有什么特别安排吗 温德尔 |
[05:55] | To celebrate the end of your clinical trial? | 来庆祝你的临床试验顺利结束 |
[05:57] | Um, I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我还真没有什么打算 |
[05:59] | Well, you deserve to have some fun | 你经历了那么多事 |
[06:00] | after what you’ve been through. | 确实应该好好玩玩 |
[06:02] | Well, many people become extremely intoxicated to celebrate. | 很多人可都喝得不省人事 |
[06:06] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会牢记教诲 |
[06:09] | The posterior plane of the thorax shows signs of animal predation. | 胸腔后部面有被动物啃食的痕迹 |
[06:13] | Based on the length of these punctures, | 从伤口的长度来看 |
[06:15] | these look more like stab wounds than damage from teeth. | 应该是刺伤而不是牙齿啃食所伤 |
[06:17] | I’ll be able to confirm that once the thorax is clean. | 等胸腔清理干净后我就能下定论了 |
[06:20] | Look at the ulna, Mr. Bray. | 布雷先生 看下这尺骨 |
[06:25] | Judging by the pattern of kerf and striae, | 从切割痕迹来看 |
[06:27] | the victim was likely dismembered by some type of reciprocating saw. | 死者很可能是被某种往复锯肢解的 |
[06:30] | Well, if we can discover what kind, | 如果能查出是哪种锯 |
[06:31] | that may lead us to the murderer. | 也许就能知道凶手身份 |
[06:33] | I’ll make a Micro-Sil mold of the groove marks | 我去给这条凹槽制作微硅模具 |
[06:34] | and see if we can find a match. | 看看能否检索到匹配的锯 |
[06:39] | Is it too much to ask for a complete skull? | 难道留一个完整头骨很难吗 |
[06:42] | I mean, sometimes these murderers are so inconsiderate. | 有时候这些凶手真是太不厚道了 |
[06:45] | Well, and since no one of our victim’s age, race or gender | 由于没有和被告人年龄 种族 性别 |
[06:47] | was reported missing, | 相符的失踪人口 |
[06:48] | your facial reconstruction needs to be exact. | 因此面部重建就需要非常准确 |
[06:50] | Hmm. No pressure. Thanks. | 没压力呀 谢啦 |
[06:52] | The victim’s DNA indicates he was biracial. | 死者DNA表明他是黑白混血人种 |
[06:58] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[06:59] | Okay, Randall Fairbanks. | 兰德尔·费尔班克斯 |
[07:01] | Age 51. | 51岁 |
[07:02] | Professor Randall Fairbanks. | 兰德尔·费尔班克斯教授 |
[07:04] | Looks like he taught psychology at Kenmore College. | 在肯莫尔大学教心理学 |
[07:06] | Why wouldn’t the college file a missing persons report | 如果有大学教授一整周无故旷工失踪 |
[07:09] | if one of their professors went MIA for an entire week? | 为什么大学没有申请失踪人口调查 |
[07:12] | According to this calendar, | 根据他的日程表 |
[07:14] | he started his sabbatical two weeks ago. | 他两周前就开始休假 |
[07:22] | Are you okay with this? | 你能行吗 |
[07:23] | Uh, what we’re doing? | 进行证人询问 |
[07:24] | Well, I’ve been on a lot of murder investigations, | 我参与过许多谋杀案调查 |
[07:26] | Agent Aubrey. I’m quite used to it. | 奥布里探员 已经熟门熟路了 |
[07:29] | But with me, I mean. | 我是说和我搭档调查 |
[07:30] | Because I think it’s really cool. | 因为我觉得和你搭档挺酷的 |
[07:32] | I’m sure you do, | 你想得没错 |
[07:33] | but I will be reserving judgment | 但我在认同你够格 |
[07:35] | until I can judge your value as a colleague. | 做我搭档之前 我暂时保留意见 |
[07:39] | So I guess warmth isn’t your thing. | 看来你不吃这一套啊 |
[07:41] | I don’t really have things. | 我哪套都不吃 |
[07:43] | These flowers are all wrong. | 这些花不对劲啊 |
[07:45] | I don’t think they look half bad, for a guy who lived alone. | 作为单身汉 我没觉得有什么不好啊 |
[07:48] | Well, these hydrangeas along the bottom, | 这些绣球花是沿着底部种的 |
[07:50] | they’re pink, while they should be blue. | 是粉红色的 应该是蓝色的才对 |
[07:52] | I’ve seen a similar growth pattern | 我在尼加拉瓜调查杀戮场时 |
[07:54] | on willow-leaf petunias | 在柳叶矮牵牛花上 |
[07:56] | while investigating a killing field in Nicaragua. | 见过相似的颜色分布 |
[08:00] | Blood. The high pH of the blood | 是血 血的高酸碱度 |
[08:01] | could change the color of the flowers. | 会改变花的颜色 |
[08:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:04] | I’m surprised you knew that. | 我很惊讶你居然知道这个 |
[08:05] | Well, I’m not an idiot, Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 我不是傻瓜 |
[08:07] | I took chemistry. | 我有学过化学 |
[08:08] | Well, the soil is soaked with blood. | 土壤被血液浸透 |
[08:11] | So this could be the murder site. | 这可能就是犯罪现场了 |
[08:13] | Of course, I’m reserving judgment | 当然 在获取更多信息之前 |
[08:14] | – till I have more information. – Yes, you should. | -我不会断然判断的 -这样最好 |
[08:16] | What are you doing back there? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[08:18] | We can call the police, you know. | 我们会报警的 |
[08:20] | Oh, yeah, no. We-we are the police. | 不用了 我们就是警察 |
[08:22] | Uh, well, sort of. FBI, actually, | 算是吧 其实是联调局的 |
[08:23] | so we’re sort of like the super police. | 可以说是超级警察吧 |
[08:25] | Uh, Special Agent Aubrey. | 特别探员奥布里 |
[08:26] | This is Dr. Brennan of the Jeffersonian. | 这位是杰斐逊实验室的布纳恩博士 |
[08:28] | You’re so young to be a G-man. | 这么年轻就当联邦探员啊 |
[08:30] | You be careful, sweetheart. | 可得当心咯 亲爱的 |
[08:32] | Why are you snooping around? | 你们鬼鬼祟祟的在干什么 |
[08:34] | The man who lived here was murdered. | 住这里的人被杀了 |
[08:36] | Oh, my… | 天 |
[08:38] | That’s a lot more interesting than mall walking. | 这可比逛商店有意思多了 |
[08:40] | Anybody notice anything unusual going on in the past few weeks? | 近几周来有没有发现什么奇怪的事情 |
[08:44] | When wasn’t there something unusual going on? | 什么时候不奇怪 |
[08:47] | For years, I’d hear screams | 数年来 我几乎每晚 |
[08:48] | almost every night. | 都会听到惊叫 |
[08:50] | It was horrible. | 太凄惨了 |
[08:50] | I heard it when I visited. | 我来访的时候也听到过 |
[08:51] | And you never thought to report it? | 你们从没想过报警吗 |
[08:53] | – We did. – But to the police, | -我们报过警 -可是警方 |
[08:54] | we were just crazy old ladies, and he was | 就认为我们是年老发疯了的老太太 |
[08:56] | – some smarty-pants professor. – To be honest, | -而他又是聪明的教授 -说实话 |
[08:58] | I’m not surprised somebody finally murdered him. | 他会被谋杀我一点也不感到惊讶 |
[09:01] | Thought about doing it | 我自己都有想过 |
[09:02] | a few times myself. | 要不要对他动手 |
[09:03] | – Barbara! – Well, just, just saying. | -芭芭拉 -只是说说嘛 |
[09:05] | Might not want to be saying that | 在联邦探员面前 |
[09:06] | in front of a federal agent. | 最好别说这样的话 |
[09:08] | Who lives here with all the birdhouses? | 这家里有这么多鸟舍 谁住在这 |
[09:11] | Unfortunately, I do. | 不幸的我 |
[09:13] | – Is that a camera on the bird feeder? – Yes, | -喂鸟器上是不是装了摄像头 -是 |
[09:15] | it’s triggered whenever there’s bird activity. | 只要有鸟来都会自动开始拍摄 |
[09:17] | We’ll need to take it into evidence. | 我们需要把它作为证据收下 |
[09:19] | But it’s hooded warbler migration season. | 可现在是冠森莺迁徙季节 |
[09:22] | Okay, you do realize | 你有意识到 |
[09:23] | – this is a murder investigation? – But… | -我们这是在调查谋杀案吧 -可是 |
[09:26] | well, just don’t delete any of the photos. Please. | 那就求你们不要把照片删了 拜托了 |
[09:30] | I’d love to see the hooded warbler. | 我很希望看到冠森莺 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:34] | I’m going back to the Jeffersonian. | 我要回实验室了 |
[09:36] | I’ll send a team to comb the area. | 我会派调查小组来收集证据 |
[09:38] | Hope I don’t regret leaving you alone. | 希望我不会后悔让你一个人留下 |
[09:40] | That’s exactly what my mother used to say. | 这和我小时候妈妈说的话完全没差 |
[09:42] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[09:44] | Sort of. | 算是开玩笑 |
[09:48] | On a scale of one to ten, | 从一至十的尺度来衡量 |
[09:50] | how would you rate the quality of your nursing care? | 你觉得你受到的护理质量如何 |
[09:52] | – Two, maybe two and a half. – What?! | -二 或许二点五 -说什么 |
[09:55] | Ten. Of course a ten. | 十 当然是十了 |
[09:56] | 11 if this were Spinal Tap. | 用脊椎穿剌吓唬我 我给11分 |
[10:00] | Well, that should do it, Wendell. | 温德尔 这样就行了 |
[10:03] | Your final dose. Your labs look good, | 最后的疗程了 化验结果看起来不错 |
[10:05] | heart rate — everything looks good. | 心跳也是 一切都正常 |
[10:10] | I can’t believe it’s finally over. | 真不敢相信终于要结束了 |
[10:13] | I know. | 是啊 |
[10:18] | But unfortunately, I still have | 不幸的是 我还需要 |
[10:19] | a lot more questions to ask you | 问你更多问题 |
[10:21] | for the patient satisfaction survey. | 完成这个患者满意度调查 |
[10:23] | How long is that thing? | 到底有多长啊 |
[10:26] | Oh, is that the page | 这页是让你 |
[10:27] | where you get to make up your own questions? | 自己捏造问题吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah. That’s exactly what this page is. | 没错 就是这样 |
[10:33] | Oh, but I got another patient coming in now. | 但是我现在还得去接待另一位患者 |
[10:36] | Maybe we can finish this later? | 也许我们可以待会再完成提问 |
[10:38] | Like… over lunch? | 比如 边吃午餐边答题 |
[10:43] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[10:46] | I wouldn’t want anyone thinking I wasn’t satisfied. | 可不能让其他人认为我不满意了 |
[10:52] | I got to go, too. Work. | 我也得走了 去上班 |
[10:57] | See you soon, then. | 一会见了 |
[11:05] | There is so much blood in this soil, | 土壤里的血液浓度好高 |
[11:06] | it is teeming with blow fly maggots. | 都已经产生了大量的绿头苍蝇蛆 |
[11:08] | This has got to be the murder scene. | 这里一定是犯罪现场 |
[11:11] | So maybe you could figure out the time of death | 你能不能通过测量土质 |
[11:12] | by calculating the soil conditions | 和土壤吸收血液的速度 |
[11:14] | and absorption rate of the blood? | 来判断死亡时间 |
[11:17] | Aubrey! I am impressed! | 奥布里 真是让我刮目相看啊 |
[11:19] | I will try that. | 我一定会试试的 |
[11:20] | There’s blood in the garage. | 车库里有血迹 |
[11:22] | I’ll check the house. Have fun. | 我去房里搜查 祝你玩得愉快 |
[11:25] | The blood is all over the floor. | 地板上全是血 |
[11:28] | Well, if the killer used a motorized saw | 如果凶手用电锯 |
[11:29] | to dismember the victim, maybe it’s still in here. | 把受害者的尸体肢解 或许电锯还在 |
[11:31] | I already checked. No saws. | 我已经检查过了 没有电锯 |
[11:32] | But there is blood spatter | 不过这里发现了 |
[11:34] | and some tissue over here, | 血滴和组织 |
[11:37] | and some bone fragments mixed in. | 还参杂着骨碎片 |
[11:40] | Hey, do you think we’re being tested, | 他们是在测试我们吗 |
[11:41] | covering the crime scene? | 让我们来调查现场 |
[11:42] | I’d like to think the appropriate word | 我倒是觉得”重视”这个词 |
[11:44] | is “respected”, my friend. | 更恰当一些 伙计 |
[11:50] | Sounds like something’s in here. | 貌似这屋里藏有东西 |
[11:53] | Whatever it is, it could be the source | 不管那是什么动物 它都有可能是 |
[11:54] | of the predation we found. | 动物啃咬痕迹的始作俑者 |
[12:05] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[12:09] | Just a cute little kitty. | 就是只可爱的小猫咪而已 |
[12:11] | Poor thing’s probably been trapped in here | 这可怜的小东西可能在费尔班克斯死之后 |
[12:13] | ever since Fairbanks died. | 就被困在这里了 |
[12:15] | I’ll call Animal Control. | 我去联系动物控制中心 |
[12:16] | Oh, come on, Wendell, | 别啊 温德尔 |
[12:18] | don’t you think Skinner here has been through enough? | 你不觉得斯金纳已经够可怜了吗 |
[12:21] | What, are you gonna adopt him? | 怎么 你要领养他啊 |
[12:22] | Man, I wish that I could, | 要是我可以领养就好了 |
[12:23] | but unfortunately, Michael Vincent is allergic. | 很不幸 迈克尔·文森特对猫过敏 |
[12:26] | Hey, maybe Dr. B wants him for Christine. | 说不定布纳恩医生愿意让克里斯汀养呢 |
[12:28] | I believe Dr. Brennan’s exact words were: | 我记得布纳恩医生说过 |
[12:30] | “Domesticating animals is a form of enslavement.” | “驯化动物是另一种形式上的奴役” |
[12:32] | And since I can’t keep a goldfish alive… | 鉴于我本人连金鱼都养不活… |
[12:34] | I found a tablet in the victim’s house. | 我在死者的房子里找到一个平板电脑 |
[12:36] | I think this might explain all the screaming | 我想这画面解释了为什么 |
[12:38] | the Golden Girls heard. | 老太太们听到了尖叫声 |
[12:42] | No more. | 我受够了 |
[12:44] | you’re killing me! | 你折磨死我了 |
[12:46] | You’re killing me! | 你折磨死我了 |
[12:47] | Please! | 求你了 |
[12:48] | Stop, please! | 求你停下 |
[12:52] | So the woman from the video is one of | 视频中的女人是 |
[12:53] | Professor Fairbanks’ grad students– | 费尔班克斯教授带的一个研究生 |
[12:55] | a Tabitha Coleman. | 她叫塔比瑟·科尔曼 |
[12:57] | I know professors like to torture their students, | 我知道教授们擅长折磨学生 |
[12:59] | but this is unreal. | 不过这也太离谱了吧 |
[13:00] | Turns out her screams weren’t real. | 事实上 她的尖叫声不是真的 |
[13:02] | The video was recorded as a part of an experiment. | 那个视频是作为实验的一部分而录制的 |
[13:04] | Well, what kind of experiment | 什么样的实验 |
[13:05] | makes someone pretend they’re being tortured? | 才会让人们假装被折磨啊 |
[13:07] | Well, we’re about to find out. | 我们马上就能知道了 |
[13:08] | You are about to find out. | 是你马上就能知道了 |
[13:10] | You see, I have a date with Officer Stop And Go. | 我和网上交警有个约会 |
[13:13] | You know, between you and your wife, | 你这样 你妻子也这样 |
[13:14] | I’m starting to feel like I’m being rejected here. | 我觉得我被你们两个同时嫌弃了 |
[13:16] | I thought you said you could handle her. | 我记得你说过 你能搞定她 |
[13:17] | You got a sadistic streak, you know that? | 你知不知道自己有虐待狂的倾向 |
[13:19] | I have to deal with Officer Stop And Go. | 我得去应付网上交警 |
[13:21] | I mean, if I could, I would change places | 如果可以的话 我倒是愿意 |
[13:22] | with you in a second, but I can’t. | 跟你换一下 但是我没法换 |
[13:28] | So, these are the video files | 这些是费尔班克斯教授 |
[13:30] | of Professor Fairbanks’ experiments. | 实验过程中录制的视频文件 |
[13:32] | He was researching blind obedience. | 他在研究盲从行为[著名心理实验] |
[13:34] | Blind obedience? | 盲从 |
[13:36] | Participants were told they’d be administering | 实验参与者被告知 他们将要给 |
[13:37] | a quiz to a test taker in the next room. | 隔壁房间的测试者做测试 |
[13:40] | For each incorrect answer, the subjects pressed a button | 每当测试者答错一道题 |
[13:43] | on a device they were told delivered a shock | 参与者会按照指示 按下一个按钮 |
[13:45] | to the test taker. | 给予测试者电击 |
[13:47] | What is the capital of Peru? | 秘鲁的首都是哪个城市 |
[13:49] | San Jose? | 圣何塞 |
[13:50] | With each wrong answer, the shocks… | 随着错误答案的增多 电流量 |
[13:52] | grew more powerful. | 会变得越大 |
[13:54] | Oh, my God! Oh, God! Please stop! | 天呐 求你停下 |
[13:56] | Please. Oh, God. | 求你了 |
[13:58] | Of course, that’s my voice you hear. | 你听到的就是我的声音 |
[14:00] | Prerecorded. | 这是提前录制好的 |
[14:01] | No actual shocks were delivered. | 实际上没有发生任何电击 |
[14:02] | But the subjects didn’t know that. | 但实验参与者不知道这点 |
[14:04] | Th-this is awful. | 这实验太可怕了 |
[14:05] | Why didn’t this kid just stop? | 这小孩为什么不停下 |
[14:06] | Based on our data, | 研究数据表明 |
[14:07] | 66% of subjects administered the shocks | 百分之六十的参与者会一直电击 |
[14:10] | all the way up to 450 volts, which… | 将电流量增强到450伏特 这个电流量 |
[14:13] | theoretically is enough to kill. | 理论上已经可以杀人了 |
[14:14] | And the people who administered the shocks, | 那这些执行电击的人 |
[14:16] | did they ever find out what they were involved in? | 有没有发现自己都做了什么 |
[14:18] | Because I’d imagine some of them would have been pretty pissed | 我想 如果发现自己被人操控着做出这些事 |
[14:20] | to be manipulated like that. | 有些人应该会很生气吧 |
[14:22] | Yes. Some of the subjects were quite | 没错 一部分参与者感觉 |
[14:24] | traumatized and resentful. | 受到了伤害 感到十分愤怒 |
[14:27] | And maybe vengeful? | 甚至会有报复心理 |
[14:29] | Some. Yes. | 有些人会这样 |
[14:31] | I’m gonna need those video files, | 我需要这些视频文件 |
[14:32] | along with the names of those subjects. | 以及参与者的名字 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry, but that information falls | 很抱歉 但所有的信息 |
[14:36] | under doctor-patient confidentiality. | 都受到医患保密协议的保护 |
[14:42] | Okay, Skinner. | 好了 斯金纳 |
[14:44] | My simulated sun is shining. | 我的人造太阳已经闪耀大地了 |
[14:46] | My blood is in the soil pack. | 我的血液也已经在土壤包里了 |
[14:48] | Now let us see how these plants absorb it. | 现在我们来看看 植物怎么吸收血液 |
[14:52] | Buddy, you’re gonna want to see this, all right? | 伙计 你肯定想看看结果如何 |
[14:54] | This is gonna be great. | 太棒了 |
[14:55] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:12] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:14] | That cannot be right. | 不对啊 |
[15:16] | Are you having trouble pinpointing time of death? | 没办法确定死亡时间吗 |
[15:18] | I’m trying to extrapolate the absorption rate | 我在尝试推导出受害者血液 |
[15:20] | of the victim’s blood into the hydrangea bushes. | 被绣球花吸收的速率 |
[15:22] | But unless time of death was six minutes ago, | 除非死亡时间是六分钟前 |
[15:25] | my experiment is a bust. | 我的实验失败了 |
[15:27] | Oh, I would’ve thought this would be easy for you. | 我还以为你很快就能搞清楚呢 |
[15:29] | Great. That makes me feel much better. | 你这么说让我好受多了 |
[15:34] | Perhaps you’re distracted by your furry friend. | 也许你的毛绒小伙伴让你分心了 |
[15:36] | It’s not Skinner. It’s me. | 不是斯金纳的问题 是我算错了 |
[15:39] | Well, I guess I’m gonna just need to run the entire simulation | 看来我要再弄点血重新模拟 |
[15:42] | again with more blood. | 整个过程 |
[15:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:48] | I second that. | 我也想知道 |
[15:49] | I need blood. Unless one of you wants to volunteer? | 我需要血啊 还是说你们有人愿意献血 |
[15:51] | – No, that’s okay. – I’ll pass. | -算了吧 -我就不参与了 |
[15:53] | How are the… | 那个鸟类 |
[15:54] | bird cam photos coming along? | 摄像机里的照片有线索吗 |
[15:56] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[15:57] | the camera only photographed a small portion | 摄像机只拍到受害人后院的 |
[16:00] | of the victim’s backyard. | 一小部分 |
[16:01] | However, I did find some shadows on the house. | 不过我找到了投射在房子上的一些阴影 |
[16:04] | Shadows? What kind? | 阴影 什么样的阴影 |
[16:05] | Looks like someone was coming and going | 好像有人从教授的玻璃门进去 |
[16:07] | from the professor’s French doors. | 然后又出来了 |
[16:09] | I thought you might have time of death, | 我以为你可能知道了死亡时间 |
[16:11] | so I could narrow down which photos to enhance. | 这样我就能确定要加强哪张照片的效果 |
[16:14] | Hopefully I’ll get it before I run out of blood. | 但愿在我血流干之前能得出结果吧 |
[16:22] | And if you don’t like roast beef, I brought chicken salad. | 如果你不喜欢烤牛肉 我买了鸡肉沙拉 |
[16:25] | And if you’re a vegetarian, | 如果你是个素食主义者 |
[16:26] | I brought a grilled veggie sandwich. | 我还买了烤蔬菜三明治 |
[16:27] | You really didn’t have to go through all this trouble. | 你真的不用搞这么麻烦的 |
[16:29] | Hey, it is a patient satisfaction survey, so… | 这是个病人满意度问卷调查 所以… |
[16:32] | Oh, right, right. The survey. | 对了 对了 问卷 |
[16:34] | So… | 那么… |
[16:36] | what would you say was the best part of your clinical trial? | 你觉得这个临床试验最好的地方是什么 |
[16:40] | Being told I was cancer-free. | 是被告知癌细胞不见了 |
[16:43] | I’m sorry. That was the wrong answer. | 我很抱歉 这答案不对 |
[16:44] | You were supposed to say meeting me. | 你应该说是遇见我这件事 |
[16:47] | Isn’t there some kind of rule against fraternizing with the patients? | 跟病人交往过密是不是违反规定了 |
[16:50] | Yeah. But you’re not a patient anymore. | 是啊 但你不再是病人了 |
[16:52] | The trial is over. | 试验结束了 |
[16:53] | Oh, so do you do this survey with all your patients? | 你对所有的病人都要做调查吗 |
[16:57] | Only those that share a love of science | 我只调查那些同样热爱科学 |
[16:58] | and lame ’80s music. | 和八十年代烂音乐的人 |
[17:02] | So far you’re the only one. | 到目前为止 就你一个 |
[17:06] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[17:08] | You don’t know the half of it. Try the Caprese salad. | 你不懂的 快尝尝这番茄乳酪沙拉 |
[17:14] | Whoa. Dude, this is fantastic. | 老兄 这个太好吃了 |
[17:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | So… | 那么 |
[17:20] | I have, uh, my own little survey. | 我也有一个小小的问卷调查 |
[17:24] | – One question. – Shoot. | -就一个问题 -放马过来 |
[17:27] | Is it okay if I kiss you? | 我可以吻你吗 |
[17:39] | All we’re missing now is a romantic ’80s power ballad. | 我们现在只缺浪漫的80年代抒情摇滚了 |
[18:01] | Techs pulled the right femur out of a dump in Virginia. | 技术员在弗吉尼亚的一堆垃圾中找出了右股骨 |
[18:03] | And the leg was found in an off-duty trash truck. | 而大腿是在一辆没有当班的垃圾车里 |
[18:07] | We must have about 70% of the body right now. | 我们现在应该能拼出70%的人体了 |
[18:09] | Hopefully that’s enough to find cause of death. | 但愿这样够我们调查出死因 |
[18:11] | Tearing of the tissue at the distal end | 胫骨和腓骨的 |
[18:13] | of the tibia and fibula is quite prominent | 组织远端裂口很锋利 |
[18:16] | but dull at the proximal end. | 但近端[靠近体内一端]却钝了 |
[18:19] | Maybe the saw blade broke and was replaced by a new one. | 也许是锯刀断了 所以换了把新的 |
[18:22] | Was Dr. Hodgins able to find the kind of saw | 哈金斯博士有没有根据你建的模 |
[18:23] | that was used based on the mold you made? | 找出用的是哪一种锯子 |
[18:25] | The blade was much too common | 这种刀片太普通了 |
[18:26] | to point to a specific saw. | 没法说是哪一种特定的锯子 |
[18:28] | You know, considering the victim | 考虑到受害人一生的事业 |
[18:29] | spent his career messing with people’s minds, | 就是致力于把别人的思维搞乱 |
[18:30] | I’m not surprised by what happened to him. | 发生这种事我其实不意外 |
[18:32] | Well, don’t blame the professor. | 你可别责怪教授了 |
[18:33] | I never would’ve pushed that button. | 我是绝对不会这样对待他的 |
[18:35] | Well, according to the data, you’re more than likely to. | 根据数据统计 你是很有可能这样做的 |
[18:37] | Which is why civilized societies can become barbaric. | 这就是为什么文明社会会变得野蛮 |
[18:40] | Germany had the most advanced | 德国有着世界上 |
[18:42] | public education system in the world, | 最先进的公共教育体系 |
[18:44] | impressive industrial production, | 惊人的工业生产能力 |
[18:46] | and yet they tried to exterminate an entire race of people. | 而他们还企图消灭一个完整的人类种族呢 |
[18:49] | Okay then. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | Now I hate myself. Thank you very much. | 现在我开始讨厌自己了 多谢你啦 |
[18:52] | The new thoracic vertebrae show signs of multiple stab wounds. | 新的胸椎骨显示出多重刺伤的痕迹 |
[18:55] | That could mean the left ventricle was punctured. | 这说明左心室有可能被刺穿了 |
[18:58] | Which would have caused him to bleed out. | 这就会导致他失血过多而死 |
[19:00] | There’s also bone chipping on the anterior of the sternum. | 在胸骨前端也有胸骨碎片 |
[19:03] | Whatever penetrated his rib cage was shoved in with enough force | 刺进他胸腔的东西受到的推力非常大 |
[19:07] | to go through his entire torso from back to front. | 足够将整个躯干前胸后背都穿透 |
[19:10] | A sword? | 一把剑吗 |
[19:12] | None that I’ve ever seen before. | 反正我没见过这种剑 |
[19:16] | I thought we didn’t have names for the students | 我以为我们得不到那些参与教授实验的 |
[19:18] | who participated in the professor’s experiments, only faces. | 学生名单 只能得到头像照片呢 |
[19:21] | Well, that’s all I needed. | 我只需要这些照片就够了 |
[19:23] | I used facial recognition | 我用了面部识别 |
[19:25] | to cross-reference student I.D. Photos | 跟学生的证件照进行了交叉对比 |
[19:27] | and found a kid that Aubrey should talk to, | 找到了一个奥布里应该约谈的小孩 |
[19:30] | this psych student named… | 这个心理学学生 他叫… |
[19:32] | Alex Heck. | 亚历克斯·赫克 |
[19:33] | He looks pretty harmless to me. | 我看他长得相当无害嘛 |
[19:34] | Well, this is Alex’s freshman year I.D. Photo. | 这是亚历克斯的新生证件照 |
[19:37] | Take a look at him now. | 你看他现在的样子 |
[19:39] | – Oh, wow. He has a record, too? – Yeah. | -他也有案底了吧 -是啊 |
[19:42] | Two counts of breaking and entering | 两项指控 罪名是强行闯入 |
[19:44] | into Professor Fairbanks’ house | 费尔班克斯教授的家里 |
[19:46] | and dozens of threatening e-mails to him. | 以及向他发送几十次威胁电邮 |
[19:49] | And he had a stay in the mental hospital? | 他在精神病院也呆过吗 |
[19:51] | When he dropped out of school. | 他退学的时候去过 |
[19:52] | And this is after Fairbanks experimented on him? | 这是费尔班克斯对他进行实验之后的事吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:55] | Seems like once the evil genie is out of the bottle, | 看来一旦恶魔被放出了魔瓶 |
[19:57] | it’s tough to get him back in. | 就很难再把他收回去了 |
[19:59] | Which explains Alex’s e-mail to Professor Fairbanks. | 这能解释亚历克斯在给费尔班克斯教授的电邮中写到 |
[20:03] | “Until your experiment, | “在你的实验之前 |
[20:04] | I never knew what a monster I truly was. | 我从未了解过自己究竟是个怎样的魔鬼 |
[20:07] | What you’ve unleashed, it’s your fault.” | 你打开了魔盒 都是你的错” |
[20:19] | Why am I here? | 干嘛带我来这里 |
[20:21] | You have no reason to bring me in. | 你没有理由抓我 |
[20:23] | But we do, | 我们有理由 |
[20:24] | Alex. See, Professor Fairbanks is dead. | 亚历克斯 你看 费尔班克斯教授死了 |
[20:29] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 那又如何 |
[20:29] | So you threatened him. | 你威胁过他 |
[20:31] | Taste of his own medicine, right? | 他是自尝苦果 不是吗 |
[20:32] | I don’t think you understand. | 我看你还没明白 |
[20:33] | You’re a suspect. | 你是个嫌疑人 |
[20:34] | Did anybody see me with him? | 有人看到我跟他在一起吗 |
[20:36] | Did anybody see me attack him? | 有人看到我袭击他吗 |
[20:39] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有吧 |
[20:40] | You don’t really seem to care about defending yourself. | 你还真不太关心怎么替自己辩护啊 |
[20:42] | Yeah. So you lock me up. Prison, | 是的 你把我关起来好了 监狱 |
[20:45] | the loony bin– it’s all the same to me. | 疯人院 对我来说都差不多 |
[20:47] | So you saying you killed him? | 你是说你杀了他吗 |
[20:51] | I could have. | 我是有可能杀了他 |
[20:54] | That’s what he proved, right? | 他不就是要证明这一点吗 |
[20:55] | That I’m capable of horrible things. | 他想说我会干出很多可怕的事 |
[20:57] | Just like you. | 你也差不多 |
[20:58] | This isn’t about me, Alex. | 这跟我没关系 亚历克斯 |
[21:00] | Sure, it is. | 当然有关系 |
[21:00] | His work was about what any of us are capable of, even you. | 他就是要说明我们能做出什么事来 包括你 |
[21:03] | I’d like to focus on you now. | 我现在的关注点在你身上 |
[21:04] | I mean, you don’t… you don’t think | 我是说 你不觉得 |
[21:06] | that there were nice people in Rwanda | 在卢旺达 塞尔维亚甚至是 |
[21:08] | or Serbia or even Syria? | 叙利亚也是会有好人的吗 |
[21:11] | Fairbanks proved that given the right circumstances, | 费尔班克斯证实在一定的环境因素影响下 |
[21:14] | these nice people can pick up a machete | 这些好人也会抄起一把砍刀 |
[21:16] | and hack someone to death. | 把一个人活活砍死 |
[21:22] | In-in the test, I killed someone. | 在实验中 我杀了人 |
[21:24] | But not for real. | 但那不是真的 |
[21:25] | I didn’t know that at the time. | 我当时不知道 |
[21:31] | I killed an innocent person, | 我杀了一个无辜的人 |
[21:33] | and I don’t know how to live with that. | 我都不知道该如何背负着这种罪孽活下去 |
[21:34] | Well, maybe you wanted revenge. | 说不定你想向他复仇 |
[21:40] | Maybe. | 说不定 |
[21:58] | This is my first nooner. | 这是我第一次跟人中午约会 |
[21:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:00] | Um, you were supposed to say “Mine, too.” | 你应该说你也是 |
[22:02] | I was getting around to it. | 我刚准备说 |
[22:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:06] | It’s exciting how much we have | 我们这样相互了解对方 |
[22:08] | to discover about each other, isn’t it? | 实在是太棒了 对吗 |
[22:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:13] | Nothing, I just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[22:15] | No, I just meant, like, you and I | 不 我只是说 你和我 |
[22:19] | feels right, doesn’t it? | 这感觉很对 是吗 |
[22:21] | I mean, it feels like we’ve known each other forever. | 感觉好像已经认识了很久 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:25] | It doesn’t feel right to you? | 你觉得这感觉不对吗 |
[22:27] | It sure seemed like it did. | 看起来好像真的是这样 |
[22:28] | No. | 不是的 |
[22:30] | Sure it does. | 这感觉很对 |
[22:32] | You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[22:34] | I guess everything’s just, you know, happening so fast. | 我想应该是因为这一切都发生得太快了 |
[22:37] | I know, but… what the hell, right? | 我知道 但是管他呢 |
[22:42] | Yeah, what the hell? | 是啊 管他呢 |
[22:45] | You know, I should, I should really get back to work. | 我 我应该回去工作了 |
[22:47] | Really? I thought we were gonna grab a bite? | 真的吗 我以为咱俩要一起吃个饭呢 |
[22:48] | Yeah, I know, but, uh, the time and, uh, um… | 我知道 但是时间… |
[22:52] | a nooner isn’t a really good excuse for being late. | 午间约会可不能成为迟到的理由 |
[22:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:02] | I’ll call you later? | 我迟点打给你吧 |
[23:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:16] | There’s evidence of remodeling to the victim’s | 死者下颌骨的左下缘 |
[23:18] | lower left margin of the mandible. | 有骨折后修复的痕迹 |
[23:23] | Did you hear me, Mr. Bray? | 你听到没 布雷先生 |
[23:25] | Um, yes. The mandible. | 是的 颌骨 |
[23:27] | Uh, and there are remodeled fractures | 第六和第七根肋骨的脊柱侧面 |
[23:28] | in the lateral curvature of the sixth and seventh ribs. | 也有骨折后修复的痕迹 |
[23:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:32] | I’m not good at reading people’s emotions, | 虽然我不擅长揣测别人的情绪 |
[23:34] | but you do seem distracted. | 但你看上去心不在焉的 |
[23:36] | And yesterday you were smiling excessively. | 然后昨天你又笑开了花 |
[23:38] | I’m-I’m fine. Sorry. | 我没事 不好意思 |
[23:40] | Then please concentrate. | 那就集中一下注意力 |
[23:41] | Judging by the degree of remodeling, | 根据恢复的程度 |
[23:44] | these injuries appear to be about two years old. | 这些应该是两年前造成的伤 |
[23:48] | Just before Alex Heck was confined to a mental hospital. | 刚好在亚历克斯·赫克被送到精神病院之前 |
[23:51] | Maybe he came back to finish what he started. | 说不定是他来完成他的报复行动 |
[23:53] | Um, Mr. Bray, take a look at this color variation | 布雷先生 看看这个下颌骨左下缘 |
[23:56] | in the inferior margin of the left side of the mandible. | 内部边缘的颜色变化 |
[24:00] | It’s a cadaveric bone graft. | 这是骨移植 |
[24:01] | Yes, but from the prevalence of fibrous union, | 是的 但是现在聚合纤维物这么盛行 |
[24:05] | it’s unlikely this procedure was performed in the U.S. | 美国一般不会做这种手术 |
[24:08] | I’ll run a DNA test to see where the bone came from. | 我去检测DNA 看看是哪里的骨头 |
[24:12] | I thought the problem was your simulated sun needed to set? | 我以为你要设置好模拟的阳光 |
[24:15] | Yes, but over days. | 是啊 不过那得花好几天 |
[24:17] | So, let there not be light! | 所以 不要有光 |
[24:22] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[24:23] | All right, now, all I need to do | 好了 那我现在就只要 |
[24:26] | is add the blood… | 加入血液 |
[24:28] | and it is snack time for the hydrangeas. | 让这些绣球花自己长着吧 |
[24:34] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[24:38] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:39] | And… go! | 开始 |
[24:55] | Look– they’re starting to change. | 快看 有变化了 |
[24:58] | Wow, it’s working! | 成功了 |
[24:59] | Okay, stop! | 好了 停下 |
[25:02] | Ooh, I didn’t know blood was so pretty. | 我还不知道血色这么漂亮呢 |
[25:07] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 是的 是的 |
[25:13] | Time of death was eight days and 14 hours ago. | 死亡时间是8天14小时之前 |
[25:17] | I’ll go isolate the bird cam photos from around that time | 我去查查那段时间拍下来的照片 |
[25:19] | and you should feed Skinner. | 你应该喂喂斯金纳了 |
[25:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:30] | Yes, Mr. Bray? | 什么事 布雷先生 |
[25:30] | I have the results of the DNA test. | DNA检测的结果出来了 |
[25:32] | The grafted bone came from a Brazilian national. | 移植骨是个巴西人的 |
[25:35] | Oh, Fairbanks was hospitalized in Brazil | 费尔班克斯因为下颌骨骨折 |
[25:37] | two years ago with a broken mandible. | 两年前在巴西住过院啊 |
[25:39] | It was a parasailing accident. | 那是一场滑翔伞事故 |
[25:41] | Well, he wasn’t in good physical shape. | 他的身体不是很好 |
[25:43] | Parasailing seems like a foolish pursuit. | 去玩滑翔伞也太莽撞了吧 |
[25:45] | So, he was in Brazil with Tabitha the grad student? | 所以他当时是跟研究生塔比瑟在巴西 |
[25:48] | No. He was in Brazil with another grad student. | 不 他是跟另一个研究生在巴西 |
[25:50] | Victoria Andrews. | 维多利亚·安德鲁斯 |
[25:52] | And I have the credit card statement showing | 而且他的信用卡记录表明 |
[25:53] | that he paid for her plane ticket. | 是他替她买的机票 |
[25:55] | Before you change lanes, you should always… | 在变道之前 你一定要 |
[25:58] | Look in your side mirrors – and over your shoulder. | 看后视镜 并且转头看 |
[26:00] | Bam! | 命中 |
[26:01] | Unless otherwise posted, | 除另有标示外 |
[26:02] | the speed limit in a school zone is… | 学校区域的最高限速为 |
[26:04] | 25. | 25英里 |
[26:05] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[26:07] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[26:08] | Only nine more levels to go. | 只剩最后九个级别了 |
[26:10] | “Nine”? | 还有九个 |
[26:11] | All right. Murder break — | 好吧 谈谈案子换换脑子 |
[26:12] | a lot better than traffic school, don’t you think? | 这可比驾校有意思多了 不是吗 |
[26:14] | So, whoa, whoa! Wait a second. | 等会 |
[26:16] | But one month after they got back from Brazil, | 但是他们从巴西回来一周后 |
[26:18] | she left town after getting expelled for trashing the lab. | 她就因损坏实验室被开除了 之后就搬出城了 |
[26:21] | And that was around the same time that he started seeing Tabitha. | 他也差不多就在那时开始跟塔比瑟约会了 |
[26:24] | Jealous lover gets dumped and seeks revenge? | 嫉妒心重的情人被甩后想要寻求报复 |
[26:26] | What — two years later? | 那也不用等到两年后吧 |
[26:28] | Seemed farfetched to me, too, until I found out | 我也一开始也觉得有点牵强 可后来我发现 |
[26:30] | that Victoria just moved back to the area | 维多利亚刚刚搬回来了 |
[26:32] | to sell her sculptures. | 来卖她的雕塑 |
[26:35] | Garden art. Yeah? So what? | 园林艺术 那又如何 |
[26:37] | Dr. Brennan said that he was stabbed with something | 布纳恩教授说他是被一个大型 |
[26:38] | that was really big like a sword. | 类似剑一样的东西刺死的 |
[26:41] | And Hodgins found traces of copper, aluminum and steel | 哈金斯在死者的伤口中发现了铜 铝 |
[26:44] | in the victim’s stab wounds. | 和钢的微粒 |
[26:45] | Right. Let me guess. | 好吧 让我猜猜 |
[26:46] | This is made out of aluminum, steel and copper. | 这个就是用铝 钢和铜制的 |
[26:49] | Yup. And that picture — | 没错 而且这张照片 |
[26:50] | taken in Randall Fairbanks’ yard. | 就是在兰德尔·费尔班克斯家花园里拍的 |
[26:53] | You might’ve just found the murder weapon, my friend. | 你可能已经找到凶器了 朋友 |
[26:56] | Dr. Brennan’s gonna be so impressed. | 布纳恩博士会对我超刮目相看的 |
[26:58] | I’m impressed. | 反正我是刮目相看了 |
[27:05] | I did not kill Randall! | 我没杀兰德尔 |
[27:07] | Okay? I wanted to after he dumped me, | 好不好 他甩了我的时候我是想杀了他 |
[27:09] | but I decided that he ruined my life enough. | 可后来我觉得他已经把我的生活搞得够乱的了 |
[27:11] | Well, then there are a few facts | 有一些问题需要 |
[27:13] | that you need to explain, Victoria. | 你解释一下 维多利亚 |
[27:15] | You see, the metal tines on your sculptures are | 你雕塑上的这些金属齿 |
[27:18] | a perfect match to stab wounds on the victim’s sternum. | 跟死者胸骨上的刺伤完全吻合 |
[27:21] | The, uh, anterior aspect to be precise. | 准确的说是死者的气管与支气管 |
[27:24] | What are you — a doctor? | 怎么着 你是医生吗 |
[27:25] | No. But I work with one. Top of her field actually. | 不是 但我有同事是 而且是其领域中顶尖的 |
[27:28] | And she and her team say that the metal you use | 她和她的团队说你用的金属 |
[27:30] | matched the particulates they found in the bone. | 正好也和他们在骨头中找到的微粒相吻合 |
[27:33] | I’ve made hundreds of those sculptures. | 那种雕塑我做了成百上千个 |
[27:35] | I made one for Randall two years ago as a birthday gift. | 两年前我送了兰德尔一个作为生日礼物 |
[27:37] | A gift… that’s conveniently disappeared. | 而这份礼物恰好在这个时候不见了 |
[27:40] | Now, you use a, uh, Kobashi | 你雕塑用的是小桥牌的 |
[27:42] | 8.9-inch saw blade on your sculptures, right? | 22.6厘米刀 对吗 |
[27:45] | Because that’s the same blade that was used | 因为死者也正是被这种刀 |
[27:47] | to dismember the victim. | 所肢解的 |
[27:48] | Yeah, that’s a very common blade. | 这种刀很常见 |
[27:50] | – So, that’s a coincidence, right? – Totally. | -这么说这是巧合咯 -绝对的 |
[27:52] | Well, here’s another coincidence. | 那我再给你一个巧合 |
[27:53] | Randall was murdered soon after you got back into town. | 你搬回来没多久兰德尔就被害了 |
[27:59] | Couldn’t handle it, could you? | 你接受不了对吧 |
[28:01] | Being replaced by another grad student. | 自己被另一个研究生所取代 |
[28:03] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[28:05] | I got over it. | 我已经翻篇了 |
[28:07] | Not before you trashed his lab, and got booted out of school. | 你砸烂了他的实验室 然后被开除了 |
[28:10] | That was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 那是这辈子发生在我身上最好的一件事了 |
[28:12] | Running Randall’s experiments | 负责兰德尔的实验 |
[28:14] | made me angry and anxious. | 让我气愤并且焦虑 |
[28:15] | Making art is freeing and cathartic. | 而做艺术让我得到释放和发泄 |
[28:17] | Well, I hear that murderers sometimes say | 我听说杀人犯有时会说 |
[28:19] | killing people is pretty freeing and cathartic, too. | 杀人也是很释放和发泄的 |
[28:22] | So, where were you on the night of the 22nd, Victoria? | 你22号的晚上在哪 维多利亚 |
[28:26] | I was driving | 我开车去了 |
[28:27] | to a craft fair, in Fredericksburg. | 一个在弗雷德里克斯堡的手工艺品展览会 |
[28:30] | So if that’s when he died, | 如果他是那时候死的 |
[28:31] | I couldn’t have done it. | 就不可能是我干的 |
[28:33] | Can anybody verify that? | 有人可以证明吗 |
[28:37] | You might want to call your attorney because, uh, | 你最好还是打电话给你的律师吧 |
[28:39] | things are really not looking good for you right now. | 因为现在证据对你很不利 |
[28:45] | I heard the techs found more remains. | 我听说技术人员找到了更多的遗骸 |
[28:46] | Yes, in the dump. | 是的 在垃圾堆里 |
[28:47] | The right ulna, radius, tibia and fibula. | 右尺骨 桡骨 胫骨和腓骨 |
[28:50] | Not much more of him left to find. | 骨头基本上都快找全了 |
[28:52] | Which is good because they won’t be able | 这很好 因为若是没有更多的证据 |
[28:54] | to hold Victoria Andrews without more proof. | 他们就不能关押维多利亚·安德鲁斯 |
[28:56] | Has Angela had any luck deciphering the figure | 安琪拉从那个观鸟摄像头拍下的照片中 |
[28:57] | from the bird-cam photo? | 成功分辨出嫌疑人了吗 |
[28:58] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[29:07] | Is everything okay, Mr. Bray? | 你还好吗 布雷先生 |
[29:09] | Yes. I’m sorry. | 我没事 抱歉 |
[29:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:13] | ‘Cause you seem upset. | 因为你好像不太开心 |
[29:14] | Is it your health? | 身体出了什么问题吗 |
[29:15] | No. My health is fine. | 不 我身体很好 |
[29:16] | I’m in remission, everything’s good. | 我的症状减轻了 一切都很好 |
[29:23] | If you need to get that…. | 如果你需要打电话的话 |
[29:24] | No, I’m at work, and at work I work. | 不 我在上班 上班的时候该专心工作 |
[29:27] | I noticed abrasions on | 我发现在我们刚刚找到的 |
[29:28] | the distal end of the radius we just found. | 桡骨远端有磨损 |
[29:30] | Which I didn’t think was a big deal | 我开始没重视 后来我在 |
[29:32] | until I found similar abrasions on the scaphoid. | 舟骨上也发现了类似的磨损 |
[29:35] | Those look like groove marks. | 看起来像是沟痕 |
[29:37] | I thought it was just animal predation, | 我开始以为是动物捕食造成的 |
[29:39] | but after examining the radius more closely, | 可更仔细地观察动物咬痕后我发现 |
[29:41] | I knew it was just one piece of the puzzle. | 我发现这只是其中的一部分 |
[29:44] | If I put the scaphoid together with the radius… | 如果把舟状骨和桡骨放在一起 |
[29:48] | I got a perfect fit. | 痕迹完全对得上 |
[29:49] | It forms an arc– they do fit. | 形成了一个弧形 的确对上了 |
[29:51] | It appears to be a human bite mark. | 看起来是人类留下的咬痕 |
[29:53] | And judging by the curve | 从弧度 |
[29:54] | and the size of the dental arcade, | 和牙齿的大小判断 |
[29:56] | the bite was made by a female. | 应该是个女性干的 |
[29:58] | Victoria Andrews. | 维多利亚·安德鲁斯 |
[29:59] | I’ll get a warrant and pull her dental records. | 我去申请搜查令调查她的牙科病例 |
[30:09] | So Victoria did it? | 所以是维多利亚干的吗 |
[30:10] | Look at the diastemata of Victoria’s incisors | 你看维多利亚的门齿的齿隙 |
[30:13] | in relation to the dental lacerations on the victim. | 和在死者尸骨上发现的咬痕比较一下 |
[30:16] | Was I supposed to know what you just said? | 我应该明白你说的是什么意思吗 |
[30:18] | No, you’re just supposed to nod. | 不 你应该点头就好了 |
[30:19] | Eventually she’s gonna tell you what it means. | 最后她会告诉你是什么意思的 |
[30:20] | Well, the spaces between Victoria’s teeth are too wide | 维多利亚的齿隙很大 |
[30:23] | for these marks to have been left by her. | 这咬痕不可能是她留下的 |
[30:25] | See? I thought you guys would be working much better by now. | 看到没 我以为你们两个已经有默契了 |
[30:27] | He does knows the PH of blood, | 他的确知道血液的酸碱度 |
[30:28] | which is impressive. | 挺让我刮目相看的 |
[30:29] | I got a high “B” in my chem lab. | 我化学实验课成绩得了良好呢 |
[30:31] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[30:31] | So we can’t tie Victoria to the murder? | 无法证明维多利亚是凶手吗 |
[30:33] | Only circumstantially. | 只有旁证 |
[30:34] | Okay. Anything else? | 好吧 还有什么线索 |
[30:35] | Angela saw a female form in the shadow | 安琪拉发现了一个女性身形的人影 |
[30:38] | and the dentition appears to be from a woman. | 而且咬痕看起来也是一个女人留下的 |
[30:40] | So, another jealous lover | 这么说可能是另一个 |
[30:41] | maybe, but that just puts us back at square one. | 吃醋的情人 但这样我们又回到原点了 |
[30:43] | If you want me to help, | 如果你们想要我帮忙 |
[30:44] | I got to finish this test first, okay? | 得先让我通过这个考试 好吗 |
[30:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:47] | This road sign means…? | 这个路标的意思是 |
[30:49] | Oh, I know this one. It’s A. | 这个我知道 选A |
[30:50] | Divided highway begins. | 分车道公路开始 |
[30:51] | No, it’s not. It’s “Divided highway ends.” | 不 不是 是”分车道公路结束” |
[30:53] | – No. – Aubrey? | -不对 -奥布里 |
[30:55] | I’m staying out of this one. | 我不要被卷进去 |
[30:56] | Based on the directionality of the arrows, I am correct. | 从箭头的方向性来看 我是对的 |
[30:59] | – Okay, you’re sure about this? – Yes. | -好吧 你确定吗 -确定 |
[31:00] | Then I’m gonna trust you on this one. | 那我这次就信你了 |
[31:03] | I’m sorry. The correct answer was “B.” | 抱歉 正确答案是B |
[31:06] | You’re supposed to be a genius. | 你不是无所不知的吗 |
[31:08] | – Officer Stop ‘n Go is wrong. – Okay, | -电子交警弄错了 -好吧 |
[31:09] | would you like to argue with an officer? | 你要和交警理论吗 |
[31:11] | – Go ahead. – Well, he’s wro… | -尽管上吧 -他弄错了 |
[31:13] | – I’m never wrong. – You are at this instance. | -我从不出错的 -这次你错了 |
[31:15] | And I’m not going to forget it either. | 我是不会忘记这一次的 |
[31:16] | Is this gonna turn into a fight? | 你们要打起来了吗 |
[31:17] | No, it’s not going to turn into a fight | 不 我们不会打起来的 |
[31:18] | ’cause you know what? | 因为你知道吗 |
[31:19] | I’m going to argue with Officer Stop ‘n Go | 我会和电子交警理论 |
[31:21] | and you’re going to go catch a murderer. | 而你们要去抓杀人凶手 |
[31:22] | All right. I still challenge it. | 好吧 我还是认为他是错的 |
[31:25] | – I was right. – Okay, you’re right. | -我是对的 -好 你是对的 |
[31:26] | You’re not– you’re wrong. | 不 你是错的 |
[31:28] | What are you sitting here, waiting for? | 你坐在这里等什么呢 |
[31:29] | She’s all yours now. | 她是你的了 |
[31:30] | Good luck. Just nod. | 祝你好运 点头就好 |
[31:31] | Remember, nod. It helps. | 记得要点头 会有帮助的 |
[31:33] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[31:36] | I used the time of death you gave me | 我用你推算出的死亡时间 |
[31:38] | to pull the correct footage from the bird camera. | 找出了鸟窝摄像机拍下的当时的片段 |
[31:41] | By creating a high-pass filter with an adjustable pixel radius, | 通过创造可调节像素范围的高通滤光片 |
[31:44] | I was able to remove the low-frequency details | 我可以移除低频细部 |
[31:47] | while allowing the more in-focus, | 同时保留 |
[31:50] | high-frequency details to remain. | 更清晰的高频细部 |
[31:52] | As if I needed another reason to love you. | 我真是太爱你了 |
[31:57] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[31:58] | That’s Fairbanks’ current girlfriend, Tabitha. | 那是费尔班克斯的现任女友 塔比瑟 |
[32:01] | Yeah. This photo shows her going into his house | 是的 这张照片显示她在死者 |
[32:04] | two hours before he was killed. | 被害前两小时进入他家 |
[32:06] | We’ve been focusing on the wrong jealous lover. | 原来是这一个吃醋的情人 |
[32:12] | We’ve got video of you sneaking into Randall’s house. | 我们有录影显示你偷偷溜进兰德尔家里 |
[32:15] | So I wonder, why would you do that? | 于是我就想 为什么你要那么做 |
[32:17] | I swear, I’d never hurt Randy. | 我发誓 我没有伤害兰迪 |
[32:19] | His next door neighbor said that she heard | 他的邻居说听到 |
[32:20] | fighting a few minutes after you got to the house. | 你进去几分钟后屋里传出争吵声 |
[32:22] | So, what was that about, hmm? | 那是怎么回事 |
[32:24] | – Victoria? – Victoria? | -因为维多利亚吗 -维多利亚 |
[32:25] | An old lover surfaces, maybe you get jealous? | 旧恋人现身 也许你吃醋了 |
[32:28] | Of her? Please. She’s crazy. | 因为她吗 拜托 她是个疯子 |
[32:31] | Randy hated her. | 兰迪恨死她了 |
[32:33] | So maybe it wasn’t about sex. | 所以也许和性无关 |
[32:35] | These journals contain the studies | 这些期刊里刊登了费尔班克斯 |
[32:36] | that Fairbanks conducted with Victoria. | 和维多利亚一起做的学术报告 |
[32:39] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[32:40] | So she was just a grad student like you, | 她和你一样只是个研究生 |
[32:42] | but Fairbanks gave her credit on all the studies. | 但每个学术研究里费尔班克斯都承认了她的贡献 |
[32:44] | These are the studies that Fairbanks conducted with you. | 这些是费尔班克斯和你一起做的学术报告 |
[32:48] | Your name doesn’t appear anywhere. | 里面根本找不到你的名字 |
[32:50] | Randy had an ego. | 兰迪为人自大 |
[32:51] | He decided to stop sharing credit. | 他后来决定不再与别人分享成果 |
[32:53] | That must’ve made you mad. | 那一定让你很生气 |
[32:55] | And even a nice person like you can turn violent. | 即便是像你这么友好的人也会变得暴力 |
[32:57] | Isn’t that what your last | 你们的上一个行为学研究 |
[32:58] | behavioral study was about? | 不就是关于这个的吗 |
[33:00] | We weren’t fighting about credit, | 我们不是为了抢功劳而吵架 |
[33:01] | not specifically, | 不是特别因为这事争吵 |
[33:02] | and I swear, when I left him, | 而且我发誓我离开兰迪时 |
[33:04] | Randy was alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:06] | I’m waiting for the part where I believe you. | 我在等你说能让我信服的话 |
[33:11] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听我说 |
[33:13] | I snuck into Randy’s place, | 我的确偷偷溜进兰迪家 |
[33:14] | but it was only to spray my perfume in his bedroom. | 但那只是为了在他卧室里洒我的香水 |
[33:17] | Wow, jury’s gonna love that one. | 陪审团会很爱听这一段的 |
[33:19] | Sorry to have wasted your time. | 抱歉浪费你的时间了 |
[33:20] | I was conducting a study of my own on Randy, | 我在做自己的学术研究 是关于兰迪的 |
[33:24] | to see if subconscious olfactory reminders of me | 想看看潜意识里有关我的嗅觉提示 |
[33:27] | would make him more attentive. | 能否让他更留心 |
[33:32] | He caught me in his bedroom, and we fought, | 他撞见我在他卧室里 我们吵了一架 |
[33:35] | because I was conducting a study without his approval. | 因为我未经他许可就搞研究 |
[33:39] | So he did want credit. | 所以他重信誉 |
[33:41] | Yes, who wouldn’t? | 是 谁不重视 |
[33:42] | I worked my ass off for him, | 我为他拼死拼活 |
[33:44] | and somehow he thought that saying “I love you” was enough. | 不知怎地 他觉得说句我爱你就够了 |
[33:46] | I deserve to be acknowledged for my accomplishments. | 我应为我的成就而被世人认可 |
[33:50] | Is this a confession, | 这算认罪吗 |
[33:51] | ’cause I should bring someone in to take this down. | 我可得带人来记录 |
[33:53] | No. I did not kill Randall Fairbanks. | 不 我没杀兰德尔·费尔班克斯 |
[33:57] | We fought, and I left. | 我们吵了一架 然后我就走了 |
[33:59] | And I never saw him again. | 再也没见过他 |
[34:12] | Andie, what are you doing here? | 安迪 你在这干嘛 |
[34:14] | I’m supposed to be working. | 我在工作 |
[34:15] | You know, you can’t sleep with me and dump me all in the same day. | 你不能一天之内既和我上床又弃我不顾 |
[34:19] | You just can’t do it. | 你就是不能 |
[34:23] | Look, I-I’m sorry I haven’t answered your texts. | 抱歉我没有回你信息 |
[34:24] | Forget about me. | 别管我了 |
[34:27] | I’m talking about you. | 我说的是你 |
[34:29] | You like me. A lot. | 你喜欢我 非常喜欢 |
[34:32] | Yeah. I do, but that’s not the point. | 是 我喜欢你 可那不是重点 |
[34:34] | Really? There’s another point? | 真的吗 还有别的重点 |
[34:36] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure that two people liking each other like this | 因为我确信两个如此相爱的人 |
[34:39] | is what everyone is looking for everywhere in the world all the time. | 正是世人一直追求的 |
[34:43] | And we’re lucky enough to find it. | 我们很幸运能找到彼此 |
[34:49] | So what gives, Wendell? | 所以出什么事了 温德尔 |
[34:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:57] | I mean, sure I’m in remission now, but… | 我的病情是在缓解 可 |
[34:59] | Okay, if you’re gonna do the whole cancer boy thing, | 如果你要扯那套癌症患者的说辞 |
[35:01] | save your breath. I’m an oncology nurse. | 省省吧 我可是名肿瘤护士 |
[35:03] | I see people die every day. | 每天都看到有人死去 |
[35:08] | Yeah, but… | 是 可是 |
[35:09] | I don’t want to get close to you and then have you see me die. | 我不想靠近了你又让你眼看着我死 |
[35:21] | What I’ve learned treating patients… | 护理病人让我明白 |
[35:25] | death is just part of the deal. | 死亡只是人生的一部分 |
[35:29] | You know, we all come with an expiration date. | 我们生来就有有效期 |
[35:34] | That doesn’t scare me at all. | 我一点儿都不害怕 |
[35:39] | And what makes you so sure you’re gonna go before me anyway? | 而你凭什么这么肯定你会先我而去 |
[35:43] | I had an aunt who went on a bike ride– | 我有个姑姑去骑车 |
[35:46] | healthiest woman in the world. | 是世上最健康的女人 |
[35:48] | She and her husband were just pedaling along, | 她和她丈夫深爱对方 |
[35:51] | laughing, madly in love, | 正边笑边骑车 |
[35:53] | and then a tree branch fell on her. | 一段树枝砸中了她 |
[35:56] | Freak accident. | 惊人的意外 |
[35:57] | Killed her on the spot. | 当场致她死命 |
[36:00] | My Aunt Debbie. | 我姑姑黛比 |
[36:03] | I can give you her husband’s number. | 我可以把她丈夫的电话给你 |
[36:06] | You ask him if he would’ve been better off | 你问他 如果他们从未在一起 |
[36:10] | if they’d never gotten together. | 他现在会不会好过些 |
[36:24] | I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不知道我做不做得到 |
[36:29] | Sure you can. | 你当然能 |
[36:35] | Just… maybe not alone. | 只不过 不是独自一人 |
[36:51] | Is it okay if we kiss here? | 我们可以在这儿接吻吗 |
[36:57] | Who cares? | 谁管啊 |
[37:06] | Mr. Bray, if you’d like to keep your job… | 布雷先生 如果你想保住工作 |
[37:12] | Of course, Dr. Saroyan. | 当然 瑟罗博士 |
[37:15] | I’m almost done. | 我马上就好 |
[37:30] | Another delivery? | 又送来一批 |
[37:31] | Yup. From a trash barge. | 嗯 从垃圾船上来的 |
[37:33] | I’m running the particulates and trace now. | 我正在检查微粒和痕迹 |
[37:35] | And I already took X rays for Wendell and Dr. B. | 我已把X光片给温德尔和布纳恩博士了 |
[37:40] | There’s a deep cut on one of the fingers. | 一只手指上有个很深的伤口 |
[37:42] | Yeah, that’s actually where I found most of the trace. | 嗯 大部分痕迹都是在那发现的 |
[37:45] | Uh, the first thing that came up was antifreeze. | 第一个发现的是防冻剂 |
[37:48] | Well, makes sense. It was on a trash barge. | 有道理 原本是在垃圾船里嘛 |
[37:50] | Well, it would, if I hadn’t found antifreeze | 是有道理 如果我没在 |
[37:52] | on the victim’s right hand, | 被害人右手上发现防冻剂的话 |
[37:54] | which was found at a different dump site. | 在另一处弃尸地也发现了 |
[37:56] | Are the left metacarpals ready for us? | 我们可以检验左手掌了吗 |
[37:58] | Now you’re in a rush? | 现在你着急了 |
[38:01] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 嗯 刚才不好意思 |
[38:03] | Not too sorry, I imagine. | 我猜也没有很不好意思吧 |
[38:06] | Okay, I clearly missed something good. | 显然我错过了好戏 |
[38:09] | Anyway, I got some X rays over there | 总之 那边有X光片 |
[38:11] | if you want to take a look while you’re waiting. | 如果你想边等边看的话 |
[38:14] | There’s an abrasion on the second distal phalanx. | 第二远节指骨有擦伤 |
[38:17] | Yes, the victim was cut. | 是啊 被害者被割伤了 |
[38:19] | Maybe by the sculpture? | 可能是被雕像弄的 |
[38:20] | No, no. It was a different metal. | 不是 金属不同 |
[38:22] | It’s aluminum with less than one percent manganese. | 是铝加少于百分之一的锰 |
[38:24] | It’s what they make cans out of. | 那是做罐头的材料 |
[38:26] | Um, it probably just happened on the barge. | 也许只会发生在船上吧 |
[38:28] | Well, the curvature is consistent with a can, | 伤痕的弯曲形状与罐头吻合 |
[38:30] | but this abrasion is perimortem. | 可是伤口周围已经感染了 |
[38:31] | Wait a minute, that might actually explain | 等等 也许那正能解释 |
[38:33] | the other particulates that I found in the cut. | 我在伤口里发现的另一种微粒 |
[38:35] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[38:35] | Salmon, sardines, flax meal, chicken liver. | 三文鱼 沙丁鱼 亚麻籽饼粉 鸡肝 |
[38:39] | That’s everything that you’d find in a can of cat food. | 那是猫粮的成分 |
[38:42] | Except for antifreeze. | 除了防冻剂 |
[38:44] | Actually, antifreeze tastes sweet to animals. | 实际上 防冻剂在动物尝起来是甜的 |
[38:46] | It’s the reason so many household pets consume it and die. | 正因如此 很多家养宠物食用后就死了 |
[38:48] | Which means that someone was trying to poison Skinner. | 说明有人想毒死斯金纳 |
[38:51] | Well, we need to examine him. | 我们需要检查一下他 |
[38:53] | Perhaps he scratched or bit the killer. | 他有可能挠了或者咬了凶手 |
[38:57] | Congratulations, driver. | 恭喜你 司机 |
[38:59] | Officer Stop ‘n Go gives | 电子交警允许你 |
[39:00] | you the green light to get back on the road. | 重新开车上路了 |
[39:01] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about, yeah! Thank you! | 这才像话 谢谢 |
[39:04] | Why are you acting like your hockey team the Finers won? | 你为啥高兴的像飞星者曲棍球队赢了似的 |
[39:07] | Not the Finers, they’re the Flyers. | 不是飞星者 是飞行者 |
[39:09] | That doesn’t matter. Look, | 那不重要 看 |
[39:10] | – Officer Stop ‘n Go passed me. – Congratulations, driver. | -电子交警让我过了 -恭喜你 司机 |
[39:12] | What do you say we go for a drive to celebrate? | 你说我们开车兜一圈庆祝一下怎么样 |
[39:13] | Well, right now I’d rather arrest a murderer | 我现在更想抓住凶手 |
[39:16] | who will also be charged with animal cruelty. | 这个人还涉嫌虐待动物 |
[39:18] | You were looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[39:19] | Yes, it looks like someone tried to poison the cat. | 是的 貌似有人想给猫下毒 |
[39:21] | Skinner? | 斯金纳 |
[39:22] | So what’s a skinny cat have to do with anything here? | 这只瘦猫跟案件有什么关系 |
[39:24] | It’s actually not the cat, it’s the bird the cat ate. | 其实不是猫 是他吃的鸟 |
[39:26] | What bird did he eat? | 他吃了什么鸟 |
[39:27] | I’m sorry, are you following this? | 抱歉 你能听懂她在说啥 |
[39:28] | Sure, we’ve developed a shorthand. | 当然 我们已经建立了默契 |
[39:30] | – We have? – Apparently. | -我们有吗 -当然了 |
[39:32] | So, what did Skinner eat? | 所以 斯金纳吃了什么 |
[39:33] | I found bone fragments in his stomach. | 我在他的胃里发现了骨骼残留 |
[39:35] | – You cut open Skinner? – What? No! No. | -你解剖了斯金纳 -什么 没有 |
[39:37] | I… I took X rays. | 我照了X光片 |
[39:40] | The bones were from a Bewick’s Wren. | 那是比氏苇鹪鹩的骨头 |
[39:42] | All right, you sound very excited by this. | 好吧 你听上去很兴奋 |
[39:43] | Bewick’s Wren is on Maryland’s endangered list. | 比氏苇鹪鹩是马里兰州的濒危物种 |
[39:45] | Oh, my God. You’re kidding. | 天呐 不是吧 |
[39:48] | – Right? It makes sense, doesn’t it? – Yes. | -对吧 这就说得通了 -对 |
[39:50] | I don’t know if I like the shorthand thing. | 我不确定我喜欢你们的默契 |
[39:51] | I think we just solved the case, Agent Booth. | 我想我们刚解决了案子 布斯探员 |
[39:54] | I’ll get her dental records and see if the bite mark is a match. | 我去找她的牙科记录看是否和咬痕相符 |
[39:56] | You should be pleased with yourself for picking Aubrey. | 你应该很高兴自己选择了奥布里 |
[39:59] | He’s quite competent. | 他挺能干的 |
[40:00] | Was that just a compliment? | 我这是受到表扬了吗 |
[40:02] | I tell you what, why don’t you just enjoy the spotlight for now | 要我说 你就享受下现在的荣耀 |
[40:04] | and go finish the case, huh? | 然后快去把案子结了 |
[40:09] | You wouldn’t let anything happen to your precious birds, | 你不允许你珍贵的鸟儿遭到任何不测 |
[40:12] | – would you? – This is silly. | -对吧 -这太荒唐了 |
[40:14] | I wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 我连只苍蝇都不会打 |
[40:16] | Well, it isn’t a dead fly we’re talking about. | 我们不是在说死苍蝇 |
[40:19] | It’s Randall Fairbanks. | 我们在说兰德尔·费尔班克斯 |
[40:20] | As a lover of ornithology, you’re well-versed in animal behavior. | 作为鸟类爱好者 你熟知动物习性 |
[40:24] | You studied the migration patterns of Randall Fairbanks | 你研究了兰德尔·费尔班克斯的出行习惯 |
[40:27] | so you could poison his cat when he wasn’t home. | 所以你就能在他外出的时候毒害他的猫 |
[40:29] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[40:29] | But what you didn’t know was that the professor | 但是你不知道教授 |
[40:31] | was on a sabbatical, which is why | 正在休假 所以 |
[40:32] | he caught you trying to kill Skinner. | 他发现了你想杀害斯金纳 |
[40:34] | He grabbed the can of poisoned cat food from you | 他从你手中夺过了有毒的猫食罐头 |
[40:37] | and cut his hand in the process. | 并在过程中割伤了手 |
[40:39] | No, I-I don’t think that’s what happened. | 不 你们说的不是真的 |
[40:41] | During the struggle you bit him. | 在打斗中你咬了他 |
[40:43] | That bite mark matches your dental records. | 咬痕与你的牙科记录相符 |
[40:45] | During the struggle you must’ve pushed him, | 在打斗中 你肯定推了他 |
[40:47] | causing him to stumble backward | 使他向后倒去 |
[40:49] | and impale himself on the garden sculpture. | 背部被庭院雕塑刺穿 |
[40:51] | And then there’s this. | 然后还有这个 |
[40:53] | The saw that you used to cut him up. | 你用来肢解他的锯子 |
[40:56] | The same saw you used on your birdhouses. | 你还用这把锯子建鸟屋 |
[40:58] | His blood is on the blade. | 锯面上有他的血 |
[40:59] | A child could prosecute this case and win, Ms. Von Mertens. | 小孩都能告赢这个案子 冯·梅尔滕斯女士 |
[41:07] | How could I know that he’d impale himself? | 我怎么会知道他会刺穿自己 |
[41:11] | Do you know how many times | 你们知道有多少次 |
[41:12] | I begged him to put a bell on that creature? | 我求他给那东西带个铃铛 |
[41:16] | Would that have been so hard? | 有那么难吗 |
[41:17] | I-Is that too much to ask? | 这个要求很过分吗 |
[41:19] | One little bell? | 就一个小铃铛 |
[41:23] | I was just trying to protect the Bewick’s Wren. | 我只是想保护比氏苇鹪鹩 |
[41:26] | They’re so beautiful. | 它们那么美 |
[41:29] | There’s really nothing like them. | 它们无可比拟 |
[41:54] | Oh, Bones, I almost forgot. | 骨头 我差点忘了 |
[41:56] | I got you a present. | 我有礼物送你 |
[42:01] | Something so you can study up on your traffic signals. | 有了这个你就能好好学学交通标志了 |
[42:04] | Very funny. | 真有意思 |
[42:05] | I-I apologize for giving you incorrect information. | 抱歉告诉你错误的信息 |
[42:09] | You know what, I tell you what, | 你知道吗 |
[42:10] | I’ve been looking for something to hold over your head for years. | 我找能难住你的东西找了好多年 |
[42:13] | So, you know what? I have to thank you. | 所以 我得谢谢你 |
[42:17] | However, unlike you, I have never | 不过 不像你 我可从来没有 |
[42:19] | received a citation for speeding. | 收到过超速的罚单 |
[42:20] | That’s because you drive like a grandma. | 那是因为你开车像老太太 |
[42:23] | Face it, Booth– I’m a much better driver than you are. | 承认吧 布斯 我开车比你好得多 |
[42:26] | – Says who? – The State of Virginia, for starters. | -谁说的 -首先 弗吉尼亚州 |
[42:29] | So it’s official. | 所以是官方认证的 |
[42:30] | Okay, so if that’s a challenge, | 所以如果要比的话 |
[42:31] | I hope it ends in a super cool drag race. | 我希望最后是超酷的汽车拉力赛 |
[42:33] | Oh, that sounds dangerous. | 那听上去很危险 |
[42:35] | Well, it’s not if you’re behind the wheel. | 如果你开车就危险不起来了 |
[42:37] | Instead of The Fast and the Furious, | 不是速度与激情 |
[42:38] | it’d be the Slow and the Serious. | 你那是缓慢与谨慎 |
[42:42] | I did once drive 83 on an interstate. | 我曾经在洲际公路上开过83 |
[42:48] | Okay, that’s it, you’re under arrest. | 行了 你被捕了 |
[42:50] | Stand up, turn around, hands behind the back. | 起来 转身 手背后 |
[42:52] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[42:52] | No, I got to report it, the law’s the law in Virginia. | 我要汇报 在弗吉尼亚法律就是法律 |